英文名称:Lost Boys The Thirst
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:03] | As soon as you feed, Senator, | 参议员 你一吸过人血 |
[01:05] | you won’t need these anymore. | 你就用不着这个了 |
[01:19] | Holy shit! | 操他娘的 |
[01:22] | It’s the attack of Grandpa Munster! | 这次是明斯特爷爷(吸血鬼电视剧明斯特一家里面的角色) |
[01:30] | Gross. | 真恶心 |
[01:33] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[01:35] | Sorry to ruin your party, Senator. | 参议员 不好意思 打搅你的狂欢了 |
[01:38] | Don’t worry, we’ll I have you out of here in two minutes. | 别担心 我们两分钟内就能救你出去 |
[01:41] | – Thank you. – Edgar! | -谢谢 -埃德加 |
[01:44] | Alan? Alan! | 艾伦吗 艾伦 |
[01:49] | Alan! | 艾伦 |
[01:58] | Alan. | 艾伦 |
[02:00] | Alan. Alan, are you okay? | 艾伦 艾伦 你没事吧 |
[02:05] | No. No. Alan. No. No, Alan! | 不 不 艾伦 别走 |
[02:08] | Alan! | 艾伦 |
[02:13] | I am a vampire. | 我是一个吸血鬼 |
[02:15] | Oh, yeah? | 噢 是吗 |
[02:16] | Well, abracadabra. I’m an umpire. | 好吧 嘛喱嘛喱轰 我是一位裁判 |
[02:20] | Hocus-pocus. | 你骗人 |
[02:27] | Mr. Frog? | 弗洛格先生吗 |
[02:31] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[02:32] | Were you sleeping? | 你刚睡醒吗 |
[02:35] | I work nights. | 我是夜猫子 |
[02:36] | Apparently not hard enough. | 显然还是不够拼命 |
[02:39] | You’re in default on your loans… | 你的贷款拖欠不还 |
[02:41] | and the bank is repossessing this property. | 银行要收回房产 |
[02:44] | This would include any… | 这包括 |
[02:46] | …structure currently on the property as well. | 当前财产中所含房产 |
[02:49] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[02:50] | You have one week to vacate. | 给你一个星期搬走 |
[02:54] | Have a good day. | 祝你愉快 |
[02:58] | Fucking vampires. | 该死的吸血鬼 |
[05:26] | – Cash or store credit? – Cash. | -现金还是赊购 -现金 |
[05:30] | Comes to 65 even. | 勉强有65美元 |
[05:33] | Sixty-five dollars? | 65美元吗 |
[05:35] | Are you kidding me? I mean, | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[05:36] | this issue of Destroy All Vampires number 125… | 几乎崭新的灭绝吸血鬼125期 |
[05:39] | in nearly mint condition is worth 50 bucks alone. | 都值50美元 |
[05:42] | In near-mint condition. | 那是崭新的价钱 |
[05:44] | I know near-mint condition and that ain’t it. | 我知道崭新的价格 但你这个不是 |
[05:48] | What are you talking about? I haven’t even opened this book. | 你乱说什么 我都没拆封过 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1106个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:153个,六级词汇:79个,GRE词汇:95个,托福词汇:118个,考研词汇:182个,专四词汇:141个,专八词汇:36个, 所有生词标注共:347个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:51] | It’s been boarded and bagged since the day I got it. | 我买了之后就一直好好的保存着 |
[05:54] | Well, let’s have a Look. | 让我们来看看 |
[05:57] | There are stress marks at the staple points. | 钉书钉上面有锈迹 |
[06:00] | The, uh, cover has lost at least 15 percent of its gloss… | 这封面的成色起码要减掉四分一的价值 |
[06:04] | the pages are yellow… | 页面也呈黄色了 |
[06:06] | and there’s significant rubbing and fading at the corners. | 书角有明显的褶皱和褪色 |
[06:10] | Now, if you were willing to part with that Batman number 14… | 如果你把蝙蝠侠14版一起卖给我的话 |
[06:13] | I, uh, might be able to do a little bit better. | 我也许能开个高点的价 |
[06:16] | That’s not gonna happen. | 别做梦了 |
[06:17] | Happens to have some sentimental value to it. | 它的情感价值对我意义重大 |
[06:20] | That’s my offer, Frog. | 弗洛格 我只能给这个价了 |
[06:22] | Take it or leave it. | 不要拉倒 |
[06:26] | All right, pay me. | 好吧 付钱吧 |
[06:31] | Have a nice day. | 祝你愉快 |
[06:33] | I hate happy people. | 我讨厌笑嘻嘻的人 |
[06:36] | Hey, Edgar. | 嗨 埃德加 |
[06:39] | Did you make any money off of Frank? | 你赚了弗兰科的钱吗 |
[06:41] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[06:42] | He gave me 65 bucks for everything. | 他想用65元买下我所有的东西 |
[06:45] | He’s such a cheapskate. | 他真是个铁公鸡 |
[06:47] | Here, let me see. | 让我看看 |
[06:51] | Uh, not that one. | 那个不行 |
[06:54] | But there’s still some good stuff in here. | 还是有点好东西的啊 |
[06:57] | You want me to put it up on eBay, | 要我放到Ebay网上去吗 |
[06:59] | see what I can get? | 看看能卖多少 |
[07:00] | Uh, sure, why not. | 当然 为什么不呢 |
[07:03] | Every little bit helps right now. | 现在多一块是一块 |
[07:06] | Where do I find the graphic novels? | 这里有漫画小说吗 |
[07:08] | You mean comic books? | 你说的是漫画书吗 |
[07:09] | No, I mean graphic novels. | 不 是连环画形式的小说 |
[07:13] | I don’t read comic books. I’m not a geek. | 我才不看漫画 我又不是呆子 |
[07:15] | Oh, well, I can’t help you then. | 那我就帮不到你了 |
[07:18] | Here at the Book O’Neer, geek is chic. | 在欧尼书店 只有漫画迷才受欢迎 |
[07:21] | – Try Barnes & Noble. – Whatever. | -去巴尔内斯书店吧 -无所谓 |
[07:23] | I guess you don’t want me to spend any money here. | 我看你是不想做我生意 |
[07:29] | That guy gets on my last nerve. | 这人快要把我惹毛了 |
[07:32] | – You know him? – By reputation only. | -你认识他吗 -听过他的名字而已 |
[07:35] | His name is Jonny Trash. | 他叫约翰・特拉什 |
[07:37] | He’s a celebrity blogger. | 是个博客名人 |
[07:39] | What the hell is he doing here in San Cazador? | 那他在圣卡萨多做什么 |
[07:41] | They’re here for the X-Party. | 大家都为X狂欢夜而来 |
[07:43] | The X-Party? | X狂欢夜 |
[07:44] | – What’s that? – A rave. | -什么舞会 -锐舞 |
[07:47] | And it’s gonna be here? | 在这举行吗 |
[07:48] | If you believe the rumors. | 如果你相信传闻的话 |
[07:50] | But they’re not telling anyone | 但是主办方不到最后一刻 |
[07:51] | where it’s gonna be until the night of the event. | 不会告诉任何人狂欢会的地点 |
[07:54] | Great. | 棒极了 |
[07:55] | Sounds like the final nail in my coffin. | 真像我的催命符 |
[08:06] | Bye. | 拜 |
[08:19] | Oh, shit! | 我操 |
[08:27] | Who the hell parked… | 谁乱停在这 |
[08:28] | My truck. | 搞坏我的车 |
[08:30] | You sure don’t look like a cold-blooded, | 你看起来可不像 |
[08:32] | meaner-than-hell, bad ass vampire killer. | 冷血卑鄙残忍邪恶的吸血鬼猎手 |
[08:34] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[08:36] | You’re Edgar Frog. | 你就是埃德加・弗洛格 |
[08:38] | Sworn enemy to night crawlers and blood suckers the world over. | 是夜行者和吸血鬼不共戴天的敌人 |
[08:43] | I’m sorry, lady. | 这位女士 对不起 |
[08:45] | You must have me confused with somebody else. | 你肯定认错人了 |
[08:48] | I’m Gwen. Gwen Lieber. | 我叫格温 格温・里伯 |
[08:53] | – Hi. – And there is no confusion. | -你好 -我没认错人 |
[08:56] | You are the same Edgar Frog that destroyed covens… | 你就是那个埃德加・弗洛格 曾多次破坏 |
[08:59] | in Santa Carla, Luna Bay and in Washington, D.C. | 圣世镇 月亮湾和华盛顿的邪恶聚会 |
[09:07] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[09:11] | Can we go inside to talk? | 能进去谈谈吗 |
[09:16] | You got two minutes. | 给你两分钟时间 |
[09:21] | It’s my brother, Peter. | 关于我的弟弟 彼得 |
[09:23] | He’s been kidnapped. | 他被绑架了 |
[09:27] | A couple of years ago, he started getting into trouble. | 几年前 他就是个问题少年 |
[09:29] | He was hanging out with all the wrong kind of people. | 他和社会渣滓混在一起 |
[09:33] | And three weeks ago, he went to Ibiza to this rave party thing… | 三个星期前 他去了伊维萨岛的狂欢会 |
[09:39] | and he disappeared. | 然后他就失踪了 |
[09:55] | He started following around this guy, DJ X. | 他开始跟随一个叫Dj X的人 |
[10:00] | He throws these events called X-Parties. | 他到处开X狂欢会 |
[10:04] | Yeah, I’ve heard of him. | 我听说过他 |
[10:13] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[10:15] | The same people that are throwing this party… | 这些狂欢会组织者 |
[10:18] | are throwing similar parties all over the world. | 在全世界开着同样的狂欢会 |
[10:21] | And at these raves, they’re handing out this new designer drug. | 在狂欢会上 他们分发新开发的毒品 |
[10:26] | It’s called the Thirst. | 名叫渴望 |
[10:30] | It comes in little ampoules like this one. | 装在这样的小瓶里面 |
[10:32] | Why would I care about… | 我为什么要关心 |
[10:33] | a bunch of drug addicts with glow sticks? | 一群举着荧光棒瘾君子 |
[10:36] | Because the Thirst is not a drug. | 因为渴望不是普通毒品 |
[10:43] | It’s vampire blood. | 是吸血鬼的血 |
[11:19] | Nobody has seen him since. | 再也没人看见过我弟弟 |
[11:22] | Edgar, they are using these raves to breed an army of vampires. | 埃德加 他们利用狂欢会创建吸血鬼军团 |
[11:26] | They’re creating their own global pandemic. | 他们在制作全球性流行病 |
[11:29] | They’ve already infected hundreds in Spain. | 他们在西班牙已经感染了成百上千的人 |
[11:32] | Done the same in Thailand, Rio and in Greece. | 在泰国 里约热内卢和希腊也发生了同样的事 |
[11:35] | And now the rumors say that they’re on their way here. | 现在又有传言说他们准备在这里行动 |
[11:42] | I’m not interested. | 我没兴趣 |
[11:44] | Look, I would obviously pay you for your trouble. | 听着 我可以帮你解决你现在的经济窘况 |
[11:47] | And this could well be | 而且这可能将是 |
[11:48] | the last time that you would have to do something like this. | 你最后一次能这么大干一场的机会了 |
[11:51] | All of my research suggests… | 我所有的研究显示 |
[11:53] | that the Thirst is made from the blood of the head vampire. | 渴望是由吸血鬼头领的血做成的 |
[11:57] | – The head vampire. – The bloodsucking alpha. | -吸血鬼头领 -吸血鬼始祖 |
[12:00] | – The alpha. – From the Greek, ”root”… | -始祖 -这个词来自希腊语 根源 |
[12:02] | meaning the first. | 也就是第一个的意思 |
[12:05] | The original. | 第一个吸血鬼 |
[12:07] | I knew that. | 我知道 |
[12:13] | I’m still not interested. | 我还是不感兴趣 |
[12:18] | And your two minutes are up. | 你的时间到了 |
[12:23] | I’m staying at the Hotel Cazador. | 我住在卡萨多旅馆 |
[12:29] | I truly hope that you’ll reconsider. | 我希望你能重新考虑下 |
[12:34] | I know you couldn’t save your brother… | 我知道你救不了你弟弟 |
[12:37] | but, Edgar, maybe you can help me save mine. | 但是埃德加 也许你能救我的弟弟 |
[13:02] | Go and check on our guest, would you? | 你去看看我们的客人 好吗 |
[13:17] | Hi, handsome. How are you feeling? | 嗨 帅哥 你感觉如何 |
[13:20] | Poor little thing. | 可怜的小家伙 |
[13:24] | Just try to relax. | 放松点 |
[13:27] | This will all be over soon. | 马上就会过去了 |
[13:40] | Why would anyone jump out of a perfectly good airplane? | 为什么会有人从这么漂亮的飞机跳下去 |
[13:45] | Because it’s so fucking fun! | 因为这太他妈刺激了 |
[13:55] | You make sure our package arrives in one piece. | 确保我们的包裹完好无损的到达 |
[13:58] | And send someone to take care of Frog. | 然后派人干掉弗洛格 |
[14:49] | Dj X | DJ X… |
[14:51] | the man behind the machine. | 电唱机后面的男人 |
[14:53] | I’ve been whoring the fuck out of your next party… | 我一直在期待你下一个舞会在我网站上发光发热 |
[14:55] | on my website, and you can’t even text me back? | 你就连个信息都不回我吗 |
[14:58] | You know how many media impressions that is a day? | 至少你也知道媒体的影响吧 |
[15:00] | Don’t put your hands on me, man. I don’t even know you. | 把手拿开 你哪位啊 |
[15:03] | That’s our head of security, Kirk O Dale. | 他是我们的保安部长 科克・欧・戴尔 |
[15:07] | There… | 那么 |
[15:09] | now you know him. | 现在你认识他了吧 |
[15:13] | Well, just wait a minute. | 等一等 |
[15:14] | If you don’t give an interview right now… | 如果你现在不让我采访的话 |
[15:16] | then I swear I’ll make it my personal mission in life… | 我发誓我会尽我的一切力量 |
[15:19] | to make sure that no one | 来保证再也没人会去 |
[15:21] | goes to any more of your stupid parties ever. | 你那愚蠢的狂欢会 |
[15:24] | Well, we wouldn’t want that. | 我们可不想那样 |
[15:28] | After all… | 毕竟 |
[15:30] | ever is a long time. | 永远可是很长的时间 |
[15:33] | Step into my office. | 到我的办公室来 |
[16:08] | I’ve got the blues | 我很忧郁 |
[16:11] | I’ve got the blues | 心情有点忧郁 |
[16:15] | I ain’t got nothing but the blues | 忧郁占满我的世界 |
[16:19] | I ain’t got nothing but the blues | 忧郁就是我的世界 |
[16:22] | Why did you go? | 你为何要离去 |
[16:24] | Ugh. Creepy. | 真毛骨悚然 |
[16:26] | Why did you go | 为何离开 |
[16:30] | and leave me here with the blues? | 留我满心忧郁 |
[16:33] | And leave me here with the blues? | 留我满心忧郁 |
[16:37] | You left me sad and you left me sore | 你伤透我心 让我悲痛 |
[16:40] | You left me with the lowdown blues | 让我独自忧郁 |
[16:44] | Hello, Edgar. | 埃德加 你好 |
[16:46] | What brings you all the way down here? | 什么风把你吹来了 |
[16:49] | Now I have to have an excuse to visit my own brother? | 难道我来看看我的亲弟弟还要什么理由吗 |
[16:51] | At 1 in the morning, yeah. | 是啊 在凌晨一点的时候 |
[16:54] | I figured you’d be up. | 我想你应该没睡 |
[16:56] | I’ve recently learned there’s a night crawler… | 我最近了解到 有个吸血鬼 |
[16:59] | who’s created a new designer | 他制造了一种新的毒品 |
[17:01] | drug that he’s handing out to kids at raves. | 还在狂欢会上分发给青少年 |
[17:03] | The only problem is it’s not a drug… | 问题这不是毒品 |
[17:06] | it’s vampire blood. | 而是吸血鬼的血 |
[17:08] | He’s breeding an undead army… | 他在制造一个不死军团 |
[17:11] | and the only thing that stands between him… | 而且唯一能阻止他的这支军团 |
[17:15] | and the annihilation… | 歼灭全人类 |
[17:17] | of the entire human race… | 的人 |
[17:20] | potentially… | 很可能就是 |
[17:22] | would be us. | 我们 |
[17:25] | The Frog Brothers. | 弗洛格兄弟 |
[17:28] | We haven’t been the Frog Brothers for a long time. | 弗洛格兄弟已经消失很久了 |
[17:33] | I just… | 只是我… |
[17:35] | – I can’t do it without you. – What about Sam? | -没有你 我无法成功 -萨姆呢 |
[17:38] | Sam’s gone. | 萨姆死了 |
[17:39] | He turned, and, uh, I had to do what I had to do. | 他转变了 我必须做我应该做的 |
[17:44] | I guess that cancels out Michael and Star. | 我估计这也排除了迈克尔和斯塔 |
[17:47] | Yeah. I’m pretty much persona non grata | 对 在埃默森家族看来 |
[17:49] | with the entire Emerson family at this point. | 我可是个不受欢迎的人 |
[17:53] | – Laddie? – He’s moved on. | -Laddie呢 -他有了新生活 |
[17:55] | He’s got a wife, kids. | 他已经娶妻生子 |
[18:00] | He’s got a real life now. | 他现在过着真正的生活 |
[18:01] | – Yeah, well, so do I. – You call this a life? | -我也是啊 -你这个叫生活吗 |
[18:03] | This from a guy who lives in a trailer. | 你还想一个住在货车上人怎么生活 |
[18:05] | Okay, so I’ve got nothing. | 好吧 算我白来一趟 |
[18:07] | But at least I know what side I’m on! | 但是我至少知道我站在哪边 |
[18:10] | Alan, if this is the head vampire, | 艾伦 如果这是吸血鬼头领 |
[18:13] | and then maybe we can kill him. | 也许我们可以杀死他 |
[18:14] | If we kill him, | 如果我们杀死他了 |
[18:15] | then we just gotta find the one above him… | 我们还得找到之前给他初拥的吸血鬼 |
[18:17] | and then on and on like that forever. | 然后一直找下去 永远都没完 |
[18:20] | They are telling me that this is the alpha. | 据说这个是吸血鬼始祖 |
[18:23] | The O.G. Of all bloodsuckers, the head vampire. | 是所有吸血鬼的父亲 是吸血鬼头领 |
[18:27] | It’s a pyramid scheme, Edgar. | 埃德加 这就像金字塔骗局一样 |
[18:30] | Always has been. | 一直都是 |
[18:33] | What if this is it though? | 如果这是真的呢 |
[18:35] | What if this really is the head vampire? | 如果他真的是吸血鬼头领呢 |
[18:38] | Get this… | 那就把他干掉 |
[18:39] | and get it good, Edgar. | 好好干掉他 埃德加 |
[18:43] | As far as I’m concerned… | 据我所知 |
[18:46] | there’s no such thing as vampires. | 根本就没有吸血鬼这种东西 |
[18:50] | Hola, Trashy nistas. | 尼斯塔的垃圾网民们 大家好 |
[18:53] | I’m sitting here with the one, the only… | 现在和我坐在一起的是独一无二 |
[18:55] | DJ X. | 著名的Dj X |
[18:57] | I’m sorry for those of you who have a shitty connection. | 如果你的网速不够好 那就可悲了 |
[19:00] | I guess you’ll just have to take my word for when I tell you… | 为什么说你们可悲呢 |
[19:03] | the man’s absolutely scrumptious. | 因为这个男人酷毙了 |
[19:07] | They’ll just have to come and see me in person. | 他们会慕名而来找我的 |
[19:10] | Yeah, well, they’ll just have to get in line. Ha, ha. | 没错 但他们得先上我的网站 |
[19:13] | So, DJ X, why do you think the detached and the… | 那么 Dj X 为什么你认为 |
[19:17] | you know, the disconnected | 那些逃避现实 |
[19:18] | youth of today have latched on so fervently… | 自我封闭的青年会热衷于 |
[19:21] | to your parties? | 你的舞会 |
[19:22] | Because I create a place… | 因为我创造了 |
[19:24] | where all the lost souls of the world can come together. | 一个所有迷失的灵魂都能去的地方 |
[19:28] | A place where they can do what they want… | 一个他们能随心所欲 |
[19:31] | whenever they wanna do it. | 为所欲为的地方 |
[19:34] | Yeah, you heard it straight from the man himself… | 嗯 你听见了吗 这可是他亲口说的 |
[19:36] | all you lost boys and girls. | 所有迷茫的男孩女孩们 |
[19:38] | This is gonna be the biggest rave of the century. | 这将是这个世纪最棒的狂欢会 |
[19:40] | And we’ll let you know where | 我们将在狂欢前一个小时 |
[19:42] | it’s gonna be an hour before this event… | 告诉你们地点 |
[19:44] | so stay tuned to this website for the details. | 所以别换台 更多详情稍后奉上 |
[19:49] | That was a great interview, X. | X 这个采访太棒了 |
[19:51] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[19:53] | No, no, thank you… | 不 不 要谢谢你 |
[19:55] | for getting the word out. | 将我们展现在世人面前 |
[19:57] | I wanna have as many people at this event as possible. | 我要尽可能多的人来参加我的狂欢 |
[20:02] | It’s my pleasure. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[20:04] | And I mean that. | 我说真的 |
[20:08] | So anyhow, what do you guys have to drink in this jalopy? | 那么 你们这破车里有些什么喝的 |
[20:13] | You. | 你 |
[20:25] | Death to all vampires. | 消灭所有吸血鬼 |
[20:27] | Maximum body counts. | 踩着他们的尸体前进 |
[20:28] | We’re awesome monster bashers. | 我们是无敌怪兽战士 |
[20:30] | – The meanest. – The baddest. | -最卑鄙 -最邪恶 |
[20:55] | Edgar. | 埃德加 |
[20:57] | If I’m gonna do this, I’m gonna need weapons. | 如果我打算干的话 我需要武器 |
[21:00] | Lots of weapons. | 许多武器 |
[21:02] | Lots of really expensive, custom-made weapons. | 许多昂贵的 定制的武器 |
[21:07] | Well, of course. Come in. | 当然没问题 进来 |
[21:14] | Please have a seat. | 请随便坐 |
[21:18] | So aren’t you the least bit | 难道你不奇怪 |
[21:20] | curious on how I know so much about vampires? | 为什么我这么了解吸血鬼吗 |
[21:22] | Not really. | 不奇怪 |
[21:24] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[21:25] | You’re Gwen Lieber. | 你是格温・里伯 |
[21:26] | Bestselling author of the Eternity Kiss series. | 畅销书 永恒之吻系列书的作者 |
[21:30] | First of which is about to be made into a major motion picture… | 第一部马上要拍摄成电影 |
[21:33] | coming soon to a theater near you. | 即将在电影院上映 |
[21:37] | Oh, you’ve heard of me. I’m flattered. | 你听说过我 真是受宠若惊 |
[21:40] | Don’t be. Your books suck. | 没有夸你 你的书难看死了 |
[21:44] | I’m sorry you feel that way. | 很抱歉你那么认为 |
[21:46] | Doesn’t really matter what I think. | 我怎么认为的不要紧 |
[21:47] | You’ve got millions of | 你拥有 |
[21:48] | emo-goth sheep all over the world… | 许多埃默族和哥特族读者(喜欢研究黑暗世界) |
[21:51] | who eat up every last word of it, | 废寝忘食地读着你的书 |
[21:53] | and keep coming back for more. | 还嗷嗷待哺地追着看 |
[21:54] | I’m sure you’ve made quite a | 我肯定你从你那 |
[21:56] | nice living off your supernatural bodice-rippers. | 非凡的意淫专用书中赚了不少钱 |
[21:59] | I’ll have you know, I have | 我想让你知道 |
[22:01] | gotten glowing reviews from every major periodical. | 我每一期都得到了许多正面的评论 |
[22:04] | Bought and paid for, I’m sure. | 肯定是收买 交易关系而已 |
[22:07] | Just like me. | 就像和我一样 |
[22:08] | What is your problem, Frog? | 弗洛格 你到底有什么问题 |
[22:10] | My problem? | 问题 |
[22:11] | My problem is you glorify vampirism. | 我的问题就是 你赞美吸血鬼 |
[22:15] | You make being a vampire look… | 你把吸血鬼写得那么的 |
[22:18] | sexy. | 性感 |
[22:21] | Well… | 那个 |
[22:23] | there has always been | 吸血鬼神话中 |
[22:25] | an element of eroticism in vampire mythology. | 总是有情色的部分 |
[22:28] | There is nothing sexy about being a member of the undead. | 不死生物和性感靠不上边 |
[22:33] | Well, perhaps I have made a serious mistake in coming to you. | 也许我来找你是我的错 |
[22:36] | If you came to me expecting | 如果你来是想 |
[22:38] | me to ask for your autograph, then yes, you did. | 要我求着要你的签名的话 那你确实错了 |
[22:41] | But if you came to me | 但如果你是 |
[22:42] | expecting me to kill a shit load of vampires… | 想要我杀那该死的吸血鬼的话 |
[22:46] | that I can do. | 那我完全没问题 |
[23:03] | Don’t like the stake… | 棍子没有效果 |
[23:04] | maybe it needs a little garlic? | 或许它需要一点大蒜 |
[23:10] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[23:12] | Freshly served. | 新鲜出炉的 |
[23:17] | Shit. | 我操 |
[23:32] | Eat that. | 尝尝这个 |
[23:39] | Frog. | 弗洛格 |
[23:41] | Edgar, it’s Gwen. | 埃德加 我是格温 |
[23:43] | Can you come by my hotel right away? | 你能马上到我的旅馆来吗 |
[23:45] | It’s rather important. | 十分重要 |
[23:46] | All right. I’ll be right there. | 好吧 我马上到 |
[24:06] | Hello, Edgar. | 埃德加 你好 |
[24:07] | So, what’s so important you need me to come down here right away? | 什么事那么重要 还要我亲自跑一趟 |
[24:10] | Well, I thought you should meet your new partner. | 我想该让你见见你的新伙伴 |
[24:13] | When you turned me down, I was desperate, | 当你拒绝我请求时 我十分绝望 |
[24:16] | so I hired someone else… | 于是我请了别人 |
[24:18] | and I’d really feel bad making | 想到他一路从好莱坞赶来 |
[24:19] | him come all the way from Hollywood for nothing. | 却两手空空的回去 我实在于心不忍 |
[24:22] | Hollywood? | 好莱坞 |
[24:24] | I don’t like the sound of it. Who is this? | 我不喜欢这地方 他是谁 |
[24:32] | Lars Von Goetz? | 拉斯・冯・格茨 |
[24:42] | Lars, this is… | 拉斯 这位是… |
[24:44] | Oh, yeah. The Toad. | 噢 是癞蛤蟆啊(弗洛格音似癞蛤蟆) |
[24:46] | Frog. | 弗洛格 |
[24:48] | – Edgar Frog. – That’s what I said. | -Edagr 弗洛格 -我刚就这么说的 |
[24:51] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[24:53] | I’m Lars Von Goetz. | 我是拉斯・冯・格茨 |
[24:54] | But you already knew that. | 不过你肯定已经认识我了 |
[24:56] | And this is Claus, my camera operator. | 这位是克劳斯 我的摄影师 |
[24:59] | So let’s go kick the shit out of some little rave punks, huh? | 那就让我们去好好收拾下那些狂欢小子 |
[25:03] | But first, I gotta eat. | 不过首先 我得吃点东西 |
[25:05] | I got the metabolism of a 12-year-old boy. | 我的新陈代谢就跟十二岁男孩一样快 |
[25:07] | Can I speak with you for a minute? | 我能跟你说几句话吗 |
[25:10] | Right. | 可以 |
[25:13] | Never fear, Lars Von Goetz is here. | 别害怕 拉斯・冯・格茨在这 |
[25:16] | As long as the check clears. | 只要你给我的支票没问题 |
[25:19] | Lars Von Goetz? | 拉斯・冯・格茨 |
[25:20] | You hired Lars Von Goetz? | 你居然雇了拉斯・冯・格茨 |
[25:24] | – I thought you’d be happy. – Happy? | -我以为你会觉得开心 -开心吗 |
[25:26] | First you expect me to kill a head vampire… | 你先是希望我去杀一个吸血鬼头领 |
[25:28] | then you expect me to babysit some reality show reject? | 然后又想让我当这个纪实节目败类的保姆 |
[25:31] | You’re not going to have to babysit him. | 又不是要你给他当保姆 |
[25:34] | Haven’t you seen his show? | 你难道没看过他的节目吗 |
[25:36] | The man’s wrestled a grizzly bear, a lion and an alligator. | 这个人可是跟灰熊 狮子 鳄鱼搏斗过 |
[25:40] | He’s amazing. | 他很强悍 |
[25:41] | That was staged. | 那只是表演 |
[25:43] | All reality shows are staged, okay? | 所有的纪实节目都是表演 懂吗 |
[25:47] | Von Goetz, whatever his name is, he’s a fraud. | 冯・格茨 无论他叫什么 他就是个骗子 |
[25:50] | Vampires are, like, 10 times stronger than grizzly bears. | 吸血鬼可比灰熊强悍了十倍 |
[25:54] | WeII, I think he can take care of himseIf. | 我觉得他能保护好自己的 |
[25:57] | We’ll see about that. | 你等着瞧吧 |
[25:59] | That creepy guy’s looking at me. | 那个诡异的男人在看着我 |
[26:01] | – Oh, gross. – Here’s the deal. | -真恶心 -我们的协议是 |
[26:03] | If I’m gonna do this, I’m gonna need weapons. | 如果我接下这个活 我需要武器 |
[26:05] | Right. You said that. | 没错 你说过了 |
[26:07] | I’ll go see my guy tomorrow. | 我明天去见我的人 |
[26:08] | – You don’t want me to come with you? – No. | -你不想让我陪你去吗 -不用 |
[26:12] | He’s a littIe twitchy about new faces. | 他见生人会紧张 |
[26:30] | Listen, buddy, if you’re | 听着 伙计 |
[26:31] | looking for the diet frozen-yogurt bar… | 如果你是在找冷冻酸奶酒吧 |
[26:33] | it went out of business last summer. | 去年夏天就已经歇业了 |
[26:35] | Actually, I’m looking for a Batman number 14. | 实际上我在找《蝙蝠侠》十四版 |
[26:38] | That’s a very serious book, man. | 那版可不赖啊 兄弟 |
[26:40] | Only five in existence. | 现存只有五本了 |
[26:41] | Four, actually. | 事实上是四本 |
[26:43] | I’m always looking out for the other three. | 我一直想找到另外三本 |
[26:50] | 蝙蝠侠 | |
[26:54] | 萨姆・埃默森 一九七三年至二零零八年 | |
[27:27] | Edgar, since I know… | 埃德加 当我发现 |
[27:29] | I’ll never be able to | 我永远无法阻止你 |
[27:30] | talk you out of what you’re about to do… | 去做你要做的事情的时候 |
[27:33] | I can’t let you go up against | 我无法在不给你这个的情况下 |
[27:34] | a potential head vampire without giving you this. | 就让你去挑战一个可能是吸血鬼头目的对手 |
[27:37] | One of the first books on vampire hunting ever written. | 这是关于猎杀吸血鬼最古老的书籍之一 |
[27:41] | It’ll hopefully keep you safe. Watch your back. Alan. | 它也许能保你平安 注意危险 艾伦留 |
[27:46] | P.S. If you’re still alive on Tuesday, | 另外 如果你周二时还活着 |
[27:48] | be sure to call Mom. | 一定要给妈妈打个电话 |
[27:50] | It’s her birthday. | 那天是她生日 |
[27:54] | – Book O’Neer. – Hey, Zoe. | -Neer书店 -嘿 佐伊 |
[27:56] | I need your help with something. | 我需要你帮点忙 |
[27:58] | – It’s important. – Sure. | -这很重要 -没问题 |
[28:00] | I’ll be waiting. | 我等你来 |
[28:09] | Wow, so the Gwen Lieber hired you to find her kidnapped brother? | 大名鼎鼎的格温・里伯雇你去找她被绑架的弟弟 |
[28:13] | Yeah, and I think this book might help me figure out… | 对 我觉得这本书应该能帮助我 |
[28:16] | where they’ve taken him to. | 找出他们把她弟弟带去了哪里 |
[28:17] | I need you to scour it for any clues, anything you can find. | 我要你先检查下有没有什么线索 任何你能找到的内容 |
[28:20] | I don’t see how this old book is | 我没看出这本旧书能帮你找到什么人 |
[28:22] | gonna help you find anyone, but I’II give it a try. | 不过我会试一试的 |
[28:25] | Do me a favor. | 就算帮我个忙 |
[28:27] | If you happen to run across anything in here… | 如果你刚好在书里看到了 |
[28:29] | that talks about human | 任何谈到有关以人献祭 |
[28:31] | sacrifice or anything like that, make note of it. | 或者类似的内容 记下来 |
[28:34] | All right. | 好的 |
[28:35] | Cool. | 很好 |
[28:38] | Uh, do you wanna tell me why? | 你不打算告诉我为什么吗 |
[28:41] | Not really. | 算了吧 |
[28:43] | Could put your life in danger. | 这可能会让你有生命危险 |
[28:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:18] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天哪 |
[29:50] | Where’s Frog? | 弗洛格在哪 |
[29:55] | Back off, fucko! | 退后 变态 |
[29:57] | Or what? You gonna mace me? | 如果不呢 你打算喷我吗 |
[30:05] | Somebody needed a light? | 有人需要超度吗 |
[30:08] | Frog. | 弗洛格 |
[30:10] | UgIy. | 真够丑的 |
[30:19] | You’re dead. | 你死定了 |
[30:21] | Suck on this. | 尝尝这个 |
[30:34] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[30:41] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[30:46] | Mace? | 喷的什么 |
[30:47] | Holy water. | 圣水 |
[30:50] | I feel like pancakes. | 我想吃烤薄饼 |
[30:52] | Order up. | 薄饼好了 |
[30:55] | I found a whole section of young male vampire sacrifices. | 我发现了有关年轻男性吸血鬼献祭的整个章节 |
[30:58] | And look, there’s a Blood Moon. | 看 这是血月 |
[31:00] | They call it that because | 他们之所以这么形容 |
[31:01] | the moon’s face is deep red or crimson hue. | 是因为月球表面呈现深红或者绯红的颜色 |
[31:04] | So they’re gonna make a sacrifice under the Blood Moon. | 所以他们会在血月之下进行献祭 |
[31:09] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[31:10] | This Friday is a Blood Moon. | 这周五就会出现血月 |
[31:13] | So they’re gonna sacrifice Peter at the rave. | 他们会在狂欢会上用彼得献祭 |
[31:16] | Well, Edgar, you can’t let that happen. | 埃德加 你要阻止这件事 |
[31:18] | All right, if I’m gonna do this… | 好吧 如果我要阻止他们 |
[31:20] | I need to find out where | 我得找到狂欢会的地点 |
[31:22] | the rave is and I need to find out fast. | 而且我要必须很快找到 |
[31:24] | Well, technically, raves are illegal… | 从法律上而言 狂欢是非法的 |
[31:26] | so the promoters aren’t | 所以主办人应该会等到最后 |
[31:27] | gonna say where it is until the last minute. | 才告知狂欢的地点 |
[31:29] | You said that the rumor | 你说过 传闻这次狂欢的地址 |
[31:31] | is that it was gonna be here in San Cazador. | 会在圣卡萨多 也就是这里 |
[31:33] | Even if it is here, San Cazador is a big place. | 就算是在这里 圣卡萨多也是个大地方 |
[31:38] | If we’re gonna find out where that nest is… | 如果我们想找出他们的巢穴在哪 |
[31:41] | we need to learn how to think like a vampire. | 就要学着像吸血鬼一样思考 |
[31:44] | Bloodsuckers have a tendency to look for a place… | 吸血鬼们总是更倾向于找到某个 |
[31:46] | that’s got a history of suffering and death. | 有着苦难和死亡历史的地方 |
[31:50] | You know of a place Iike that here? | 你知道这里有这样的地方吗 |
[31:52] | There’s an old slaughterhouse on San Cazador Island. | 在圣卡萨多岛上有个古老的屠宰场 |
[31:56] | Slaughterhouse? | 屠宰场吗 |
[31:59] | Perfect. | 非常好 |
[32:00] | Nothing vampires love more than blood and carnage. | 吸血鬼最爱的就是鲜血和屠杀 |
[32:04] | If there’s a slaughterhouse on that island, | 如果岛上有个屠宰场 |
[32:07] | that’s where they’ll be. | 他们就应该在那 |
[32:20] | Let me go. | 放了我吧 |
[32:22] | I promise, I… | 我保证 我… |
[32:26] | Let’s not make any promises we can’t keep. | 不要做一些无法实现的承诺 |
[32:29] | You just lie here like a good piece of veal… | 你像一片上好的小牛肉一样乖乖躺着 |
[32:34] | and maybe I’ll bring you a nice glass of warm milk. | 可能我会给你带一杯又暖又香的牛奶来 |
[33:35] | So where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[33:36] | My friend likes his privacy. | 我的朋友很注重隐私 |
[33:38] | The name’s Blake. | 他的名字叫布蕾克 |
[33:39] | Used to be a congressman before he learned the truth. | 在发现真相之前 曾经是个议员 |
[33:44] | What’s up with all the razor wire? | 为什么弄这么多铁丝网 |
[34:05] | Yo, Blake. Open up. | 嘿 布蕾克 开门 |
[34:07] | It’s Edgar. | 我是埃德加 |
[34:22] | Edgar. | 埃德加 |
[34:25] | – How’s it hanging? – What’s up, Blake? | -过得好吗 -怎么了 布蕾克 |
[34:27] | Holy-water grenade. | 这是圣水手榴弹 |
[34:29] | – Nice touch. – Yeah. | -感觉不错 -当然 |
[34:30] | – Needs a little work, though. – Yeah. | -不过还需要再加点工 -没错 |
[34:33] | Who the hell’s this? | 这他妈是谁 |
[34:34] | Oh, this is Zoe. | 这是佐伊 |
[34:37] | She’s cool. | 她没问题 |
[34:38] | Yeah, I’ll be the judge of that. | 我会判断她有没有问题 |
[34:41] | Touch the cross. Do it now. | 摸这个十字架 马上 |
[34:47] | Zoe, manners. | 佐伊 注意礼貌 |
[34:52] | – Nice to meet you. – Blake. | -很高兴见到你 -布蕾克 |
[34:54] | What’s with the bike? | 那辆车如何了 |
[34:56] | Oh, that’s a beauty. I’ve been working on her for a full year. | 那可是个宝贝 我已经为它折腾一年了 |
[34:59] | Renovations, the lot. She’s gonna be a real killer. | 全部翻新了 她会成为一个真正的杀手 |
[35:02] | Yeah. Unfortunately, wouldn’t do us much good on this mission. | 没错 可惜的是这次任务它帮不上什么忙 |
[35:06] | What else you got? | 你还有别的什么 |
[35:09] | Welcome to the lair. | 欢迎来到野兽巢穴 |
[35:12] | What happened to this thing? | 这东西怎么了 |
[35:15] | Looks like something blew up in the barrel. | 看上去有东西在枪管里爆炸了 |
[35:17] | You should see the vampire I was pointing it at. | 你该看看被我拿枪指着的那只吸血鬼 |
[35:19] | Let’s just say the gun came out on the winning side. | 换句话说 开枪的人是最后的胜利者 |
[35:23] | Nice new stuff, Blake. | 很不错的新东西 布蕾克 |
[35:25] | I like it. | 我很喜欢 |
[35:29] | You looking for something to replace your Old Reliable? | 要把你那个老伙计换掉吗 |
[35:32] | Never. | 不可能 |
[35:33] | Ah, you say that now. | 你看了这个再说 |
[35:37] | Feast your eyes on this. | 好好观赏下这个吧 |
[35:38] | An old Russki RG-6 grenade launcher. | 老牌俄国产Rg-6手榴弹发射枪 |
[35:44] | Heavy. | 蛮重的 |
[35:46] | Fires 40 mm fragmentation grenades. | 发射40毫米的杀伤手榴弹 |
[35:49] | Not this one. | 不是这个 |
[35:50] | This one fires these. | 这把枪发射的是这些东西 |
[35:53] | What is it? Holy water? | 这是什么 圣水吗 |
[35:55] | Mixed with a little garlic. | 还混合了一些大蒜 |
[35:56] | Just for giggles. | 只是为了好玩才做的 |
[35:59] | – I’ll take it. – I thought you might. | -我要这个 -我就知道你会要 |
[36:03] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[36:09] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[36:10] | Hey, put that down, please. | 嘿 把那个放下 快点 |
[36:12] | Very carefully, okay? | 要非常小心 明白吗 |
[36:14] | That is a prototype resin grenade. | 这可是个标准的树脂手榴弹 |
[36:17] | I stole it from a military testing facility at Groom Lake. | 我在葛罗湖边的军方测试设备上偷来的 |
[36:22] | – What does it do? – Oh, shit. | -它有什么用 -糟了 |
[36:32] | CooI. | 真酷 |
[36:34] | Yeah, cool. | 对 很酷 |
[36:36] | I will take that other resin grenade, though. | 我还要其他的树脂手榴弹 |
[36:38] | Gotta hand it to the grays… | 我要把它带着 |
[36:40] | they sure are good at making weapons. | 它们一定很适合做武器 |
[36:49] | Well, it’s a pleasure doing business with you, Edgar, as aIways. | 很高兴和你做生意 埃德加 你总是这样爽快 |
[36:53] | Say, you guys wanna stay for dinner? I got beans. | 你们想留下来吃晚饭吗 我有豆子 |
[36:57] | Yeah, you do. | 没错 你有豆子 |
[37:03] | Werewolf spotted roaming streets of San Cazador | 狼人发现于圣卡萨多大街 |
[37:10] | What the hell are these? | 这些到底是什么 |
[37:11] | Those? | 那些 |
[37:13] | – Those are, uh… – A reminder. | -那些是… -纪念品 |
[37:34] | Vampires. | 吸血鬼 |
[37:35] | They must have tracked us here. | 他们一定是跟着我们到这儿的 |
[37:41] | – What did you do to them? – High-powered UV lamps. | -你对他们做了什么 -大功率紫外线灯 |
[37:44] | Edgar, all the weapons are in the car. | 埃德加 所有武器都在车里 |
[37:47] | I guess we’re gonna have to improvise. | 我想我们得临时准备战斗了 |
[38:07] | They’ve taken out the UV lights. | 他们毁掉了紫外线灯 |
[38:14] | Hi, sweetheart, aren’t you gonna invite me in? | 嗨 甜心 不打算请我进去吗 |
[38:17] | No. You’re not invited. | 不 你是不请自来 |
[38:39] | Wait. Where are you going? | 等等 你要去哪 |
[38:44] | Holy shit, we gotta get out of here. | 见鬼 我们得离开这 |
[38:46] | They’ll kill us if we go outside. | 我们一出去就会被他们杀了的 |
[38:48] | I’d rather be bit than burned. Come on, let’s go! | 我宁愿被咬也不想被烧死 快点 我们走 |
[38:55] | – Hi there. – Guys, get down! | -大家好 -伙计们 卧倒 |
[39:09] | Say hello to Old Painless. | 见见我的老牌武器 |
[39:12] | Now, that’s what I call a stakeout. | 这才是我说的监控 |
[39:15] | It’s cool, right? | 很棒吧 对吗 |
[39:16] | Yeah, it should be. It’s my design. | 当然了 这是我的设计 |
[40:03] | If all of these freaks go to | 如果这些变态都在这岛上 |
[40:05] | the island and take the Thirst at the rave… | 在狂欢时候吸食了渴望 |
[40:08] | we’re gonna have a full-on vampire invasion on our hands. | 我们要面对的就是彻底展开的吸血鬼入侵 |
[40:13] | Okay, man, you got the glow sticks? | 好的 伙计 你有荧光棒吗 |
[40:15] | Let’s roll. | 我们开始吧 |
[40:23] | Hey. You didn’t tell me… | 嘿 你没告诉我 |
[40:24] | Lars Von Goetz was gonna be here. | 拉斯・冯・格茨也会来这 |
[40:27] | I was kind of hoping he wasn’t. | 我倒希望他没来这 |
[40:29] | That guy is a total animal. | 这个人是个彻头彻尾的猛兽 |
[40:31] | You see the episode where he wrestled the grizzly bear? | 你看了他跟灰熊搏斗的那一集吗 |
[40:34] | Missed it. | 刚好错过了 |
[40:38] | Toad. | 癞蛤蟆 |
[40:43] | So, hmm, who’s your friend? | 这位朋友怎么称呼 |
[40:47] | Hi. I’m Zoe. | 你好 我是佐伊 |
[40:49] | Zoe. | 佐伊 |
[40:51] | Tell me, Zoe, is it just me… | 告诉我 佐伊 只有我这么觉得 |
[40:52] | or is there some serious chemistry between us? | 还是你也感觉我们俩之间有些微妙的化学反应 |
[40:56] | That’s just you. | 只有你这么觉得 |
[40:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:02] | Edgar. | 埃德加 |
[41:04] | I hope you brought your bathing suit. | 我希望你带了泳衣 |
[41:06] | I thought we should blend in with the other partygoers. | 我觉得我们该融入这些派对达人中 |
[41:09] | Covert infiltration. | 暗地里渗透到对手中 |
[41:11] | It’s a good idea. | 是个好办法 |
[41:15] | Hi, I’m Gwen. | 你好 我是格温 |
[41:16] | Yeah, I know. I’ve sold, like, a bazillion of your books. | 我知道 我店里卖出了无数本你的书 |
[41:21] | – I’m Zoe. – Right. | -我是佐伊 -很好 |
[41:24] | You work in a bookstore? | 你在书店工作吗 |
[41:26] | Part-time. | 只是兼职 |
[41:28] | And Edgar thinks that you’re qualified for this mission? | 埃德加觉得你有资格胜任这次任务吗 |
[41:32] | Just how many bloodsuckers have you killed, Miss Lieber? | 你杀过多少个吸血鬼呢 里伯小姐 |
[41:36] | – None. – More qualified than you. | -一个也没有 -那我比你有资格多了 |
[41:39] | Well, this is Edgar’s show, and I trust him. | 这是埃德加的任务 我相信他 |
[41:45] | Did I mention I hated her books? | 我有告诉你我讨厌她的书吗 |
[41:48] | So do I. | 我也很讨厌 |
[41:57] | Rave! | 狂欢 |
[42:02] | All right, everybody. According to the blueprints… | 好的 大家听着 根据图上显示 |
[42:05] | there’s an entrance to the | 屠宰场有一个入口 |
[42:06] | slaughterhouse through a series of underground tunnels… | 通过一系列的地下隧道 |
[42:09] | which will lead us directly to where the rave is. | 可直接到达狂欢会举办地点 |
[42:13] | Now, remember, everyone, there will be a lot of civilians around. | 大家要记住 那里有很多普通百姓 |
[42:18] | Toadies, not familiars. | 都是些追随者 不是吸血鬼 |
[42:20] | Just innocent partygoers who are | 只是一些无辜的派对爱好者 |
[42:22] | all there because they think they’re gonna have… | 他们参加派对是 |
[42:24] | fun. | 去玩的 |
[42:27] | Because of this, you will be armed… | 因此你们所携带的武器 |
[42:30] | with weapons that are non-lethal to anything with a heartbeat. | 都是对活人没有致命杀伤力的 |
[42:33] | This is a sawed-off, pump action, Soak and Destroy water gun. | 这是短筒压动式具有毁灭性的水枪 |
[42:40] | Patent pending. | 专利快申请下来了 |
[42:42] | Turns holy water… | 要把圣水 |
[42:43] | into holy slaughter. | 变成强悍的屠宰器 |
[42:46] | Zoe, you take it. | 佐伊 你拿这个 |
[42:47] | Claus… | 克劳斯 |
[42:50] | it’s a high-powered UV torch. | 这是大功率的紫外线手电筒 |
[42:52] | Tie it around your waist. You’ll thank me later. | 把它系在腰上 你会感谢我的 |
[42:55] | Edgar, what about me? | 埃德加 我呢 |
[42:58] | You’re staying here. | 你就留在这 |
[42:59] | The hell I am! | 不可能 |
[43:01] | This is my brother we are talking about. | 我一定要救我的弟弟 |
[43:03] | I understand that… | 我理解 |
[43:05] | but this is not one of your books, Gwen. | 但这可不是在写书 格温 |
[43:08] | Everybody on this mission is a trained veteran. | 这任务里的每个人都是训练过的老手 |
[43:11] | You could be killed, or worse… | 你可能会被杀死 更糟糕的是 |
[43:14] | – you could be turned into one of them. – Okay, time out. | -你可能成为吸血鬼的一员 -好了 没时间了 |
[43:18] | Listen, Gwen, I totally | 听着 格温 |
[43:19] | buy into your little vampire goth games… | 我完全相信你书里的那些吸血鬼的哥特族 |
[43:22] | that’s what you’re paying me to do, but I’m calling bullshit. | 你花钱也是让我来做这个 不过我觉得都是假的 |
[43:25] | If Gwen wants to go, she can go. | 如果格温想去 她就可以去 |
[43:27] | Not as Iong as I’m in charge of this mission. | 只要还是我说了算就不行 |
[43:31] | It’s all right, Lars. | 算了吧 拉斯 |
[43:33] | Listen to him. Edgar knows what he’s talking about. | 听他的 埃德加说的有道理 |
[43:36] | He’s an experienced vampire hunter. | 他是个经验丰富的吸血鬼猎人 |
[43:38] | Wrong. I’m sorry to be the one to break this to you… | 错 很抱歉我得给你当头一棒 |
[43:41] | but there are no experienced vampire hunters… | 但是世上根本没有经验丰富的吸血鬼猎人 |
[43:44] | because there are no vampires. They do not exist. | 因为根本就没有吸血鬼 它们根本不存在 |
[43:49] | Zoe, take these stakes, strap them to your leg. | 佐伊 拿着这些金属桩 把它们绑在腿上 |
[43:52] | And why does she get stakes? | 为什么把桩给她 |
[43:54] | Oh, I’m sorry. I thought you were Mr. Tough Guy… | 不好意思 我觉得你是个赤手空拳 |
[43:57] | who wrestled a 6-foot alligator | 跟一条六英尺鳄鱼搏斗的硬汉 |
[43:58] | with your bare hands. You don’t need weapons. | 你不需要武器 |
[44:01] | No, it was 10-foot. | 不 那是条十英尺的鳄鱼 |
[44:03] | – And I still want stakes. – Fine. | -但是我还是想要桩 -好吧 |
[44:07] | There’s some stakes. | 这儿有一些木桩 |
[44:10] | Why are hers metal? | 为什么她的是金属的 |
[44:12] | You get what you get. | 你拿着就是了 |
[44:14] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[44:18] | Edgar, wait. | 埃德加 等等 |
[44:21] | Bring him back safe. | 把他安全地带回来 |
[44:23] | I’ll do my best. | 我会尽量的 |
[44:25] | Move out. | 走吧 |
[44:29] | Hey, Toad. | 嘿 癞蛤蟆 |
[44:30] | Couldn’t we come back at night? | 我们能晚上再来吗 |
[44:31] | It wouId look so much better on camera. | 那样拍下来就好看多了 |
[44:34] | No. Vampires feed at night… | 不行 吸血鬼都是晚上进食 |
[44:36] | and I don’t plan on sticking around for dinner. | 我也不打算在附近逗留着吃晚餐 |
[45:18] | Is this the VIP room? | 这是贵宾室吗 |
[45:20] | Oh, most definitely. | 当然了 |
[45:23] | – When’s the party supposed to start? – Not for a while. | -派对什么时候开始 -马上 |
[45:27] | You guys got here early. | 你们俩来早了 |
[45:31] | Oh, are those promise rings? | 这个是定情戒指吗 |
[45:35] | – So cute. – Is that blood on your face? | -好可爱 -你脸上的是血吗 |
[46:19] | Oh! I think I just broke my coccyx. | 我想我把尾骨摔断了 |
[46:22] | Forget the coccyx, is the camera okay? | 别管尾骨 摄像机有没有问题 |
[46:40] | – Radio check. – Check. | -核对大家情况 -正常 |
[46:43] | – Check. – Check. | -正常 -正常 |
[46:47] | All right. Once inside, our main objective is to extract Peter. | 好的 一旦进去 我们的主要目标就是救出彼得 |
[46:53] | Killing vampires is our second priority. | 杀死吸血鬼是次要的 |
[46:56] | All right, everybody… | 好的 大家一起 |
[46:58] | let’s rock ‘n’ roll. | 大干一场吧 |
[47:10] | Heads up. | 警惕点 |
[47:14] | Hey, did you name your new gun yet? | 嘿 你给新枪取名了没 |
[47:16] | Shh. | 小点声 |
[47:19] | What? | 什么 |
[47:20] | Did you name your new gun yet? | 你给你的新枪取名了吗 |
[47:25] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[47:27] | All guns need a name. | 所有的枪都应该有个名字 |
[47:30] | Like boats. | 就好像船那样 |
[47:31] | Boats are for sailors… | 船是水手们用的 |
[47:33] | guns are for soldiers. | 枪是战士用的 |
[47:36] | I’m no sailor. | 我不是水手 |
[47:43] | – Lars. – What? | -拉斯 -什么 |
[47:45] | I’m getting a really bad feeIing about this. | 我现在感觉很糟糕 |
[47:47] | Ugh. What, you mean being deep | 怎么 你是说在土地深处 |
[47:49] | within the earth beneath a thousand tons of rock? | 处于大堆石块下面的感觉吗 |
[47:54] | Are you feeIing ”Claus-trophobic”? | 你有幽闭恐惧症吗 |
[47:58] | Get it? ”Claus-trophobic”? | 明白了吗 幽闭恐惧症吗 |
[48:01] | That’s not funny. I’m serious, man, look around you. | 这不好笑 我是认真的 看看周围 |
[48:03] | This shit’s freaking me out. | 这个鬼地方要把我逼疯了 |
[48:23] | Jeepers. | 天呀 |
[48:46] | All right, here’s the deal. | 好了 这样安排 |
[48:47] | We’re gonna go to the left, you guys go to the right. | 我们去左边 你们去右边 |
[48:50] | Zoe, you’re with me. | 佐伊 你和我一起 |
[48:52] | Lars and Claus, do whatever it is you do. | 拉斯和克劳斯自由行动 |
[48:56] | We’ll reconvene back on the beach… | 我们在沙滩上会合 |
[48:58] | maybe. | 如果活着 |
[49:08] | You know, I kind of hate the fact we split up. | 你知道 我实在不想分开行动 |
[49:10] | People in horror movies | 恐怖片里的人 |
[49:11] | always split up and they always get killed. | 总是先分开 然后一个个被杀死 |
[49:14] | There’s nothing to worry about, Claus. | 克劳斯 没有什么好担心的 |
[49:15] | Don’t you get it? | 你还不明白吗 |
[49:16] | This is all some stupid role-playing game. | 这只是一个愚蠢的角色扮演游戏而已 |
[49:19] | All we’re gonna find is some little | 我们能找到的只是一些 |
[49:20] | emo goth kids with fake fangs and contact lenses. | 戴着假毒牙和隐形眼镜的捣蛋鬼而已 |
[49:23] | You think this is a game? | 你认为这是游戏吗 |
[49:25] | Of course I think it’s a game. | 我当然认为这是一场游戏 |
[49:26] | Why else would the Toad give me a water pistol? | 要不然那只癞蛤蟆为什么给我水枪 |
[49:30] | Besides, my fans are tired of | 而且 我的影迷已经厌倦了 |
[49:32] | seeing me tackle every natural predator on the planet. | 观看我捉捕任何星球上存在的生物 |
[49:35] | Now, we need to give them something new to watch. | 现在我们需要提供新的看点 |
[49:38] | But if you’re right… | 但是如果你的假设是正确的 |
[49:39] | you’re gonna be beating up a | 那么你要痛打一群 |
[49:40] | bunch of kids with fake fangs and contact lenses. | 戴着假毒牙和隐形眼镜的孩子 |
[49:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[49:44] | Isn’t it great? | 这不是挺好吗 |
[50:02] | This is the entrance to the slaughterhouse. | 这是屠宰场的入口 |
[50:05] | Time for Mr. Frog’s wild ride. | 该看弗洛格先生大发神威了 |
[50:15] | Claus, we gotta find a place to do my intro. | 克劳斯 我们要找个地方作片头 |
[50:21] | This is perfect. | 这里棒极了 |
[50:27] | Using my tracking ability, | 依靠我的追捕技能 |
[50:28] | we’ve located the nest of the vampires… | 我们到了吸血鬼的巢穴 |
[50:31] | deep within this abandoned slaughterhouse. | 在这个废弃屠宰场的深处 |
[50:34] | It’s also haunted… | 这里也经常被 |
[50:36] | by cannibal pirates. | 食人海盗骚扰 |
[50:39] | lt’s built on an ancient Indian burial ground… | 它建在一个古印度坟地上 |
[50:45] | where they used to burn witches. | 这里过去用于焚烧女巫 |
[51:36] | A promise ring. | 定情戒指 |
[51:38] | Virgins. | 处女 |
[51:39] | Vampire filet mignon. | 吸血鬼的菲力牛排 |
[51:52] | Ugh. What kind of fucked up shit is this? | 他妈的这是什么 |
[51:56] | Are you Peter? | 你是彼得吗 |
[51:59] | Please, help me. | 拜托 帮帮我 |
[52:04] | Dude. Turn around, let’s go. | 伙计 转身 我们走 |
[52:05] | – What? – It’s too early to find him. | -什么 -现在找到他太早了 |
[52:08] | We gotta find him at the end of the episode. | 我们要在情节的最后找到他 |
[52:10] | I haven’t even had the | 我甚至还没有机会 |
[52:11] | chance to put the beat-down on any goths yet. | 打倒一个哥特人 |
[52:13] | – But he’s right here. – Dude, turn around. | -但是我们已经找到他了 -伙计 转身 |
[52:16] | Sorry, Peter. Let’s go. | 彼得 抱歉 我们走 |
[52:17] | What the fuck? | 他妈的怎么回事 |
[52:19] | Where are you bastards going? | 你们这些杂种要去哪里 |
[52:25] | Something smells really bad in here. | 有什么东西闻起来很糟糕 |
[52:28] | It’s a slaughterhouse. | 这是屠宰场 |
[52:30] | I don’t mean the typical bad slaughterhouse dead meat smell… | 我不是指那种屠宰场特有的死肉味 |
[52:35] | I mean I smell something | 我确实闻到了什么 |
[52:36] | It smells like rotting garbage. | 闻起来像腐烂的垃圾 |
[52:38] | Trash. | 垃圾 |
[52:39] | Yeah, like I said. Rotting garbage. | 是的 就像我说的 腐烂的垃圾 |
[52:42] | No. | 不 |
[52:43] | I mean Jonny Trash. | 我说的是约翰・特拉什 |
[52:48] | Jeez Louise. | 天啊 |
[52:51] | Jeez Louise? Really? | 路易斯吗 真的吗 |
[52:57] | Zoe, get down! | 佐伊 趴下 |
[53:08] | – You hear that? – What? | -你听到了吗 -什么 |
[53:11] | I think it’s coming from down there. | 我认为是那底下传来的声音 |
[53:15] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[53:16] | Lars. | 拉斯 |
[53:19] | Lars. | 拉斯 |
[53:48] | Dude, where’s my gear? | 伙计 我的武器哪里去了 |
[53:51] | You left it up– | 你把它落在上面了 |
[53:54] | Oh, shit. | 糟糕 |
[53:56] | What? | 什么 |
[53:59] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[54:36] | Is this it? | 就这样了吗 |
[54:38] | I’ve been waiting 300 years for a good fight. | 我等着好好打一架已经等了三百年了 |
[55:05] | Have you had enough, punk? | 废物 你就这么点本事吗 |
[55:37] | Nice outfit. | 不错的装备 |
[55:39] | That’s funny… | 这很好玩 |
[55:42] | that’s exactly what I was thinking. | 真的很好玩 |
[55:45] | But I still have to kill you. | 可是我还是要杀了你 |
[55:50] | I’m surprised. | 我很吃惊 |
[55:52] | By what? | 吃惊什么 |
[55:56] | You’re really not that good. | 你并不像传说中的那么厉害 |
[56:22] | Zoe. I got this. | 佐伊 我拿到枪了 |
[56:35] | Ah, shit! Damn bullets! | 妈的 该死的子弹 |
[56:40] | See, now that’s what happens when you don’t name your gun. | 这就是你不给枪支起名字的下场 |
[56:43] | Just pull out the sword! | 把剑拔出来 |
[56:45] | – On three. – Okay. | -数到三 -好的 |
[56:48] | Three. | 三 |
[56:50] | What happened to one and two? | 一和二哪去了 |
[56:53] | Edgar? Edgar? Oh, God. | 埃德加 埃德加 天啊 |
[56:57] | Lars, what’s your 20? | 拉斯 你在哪里 |
[56:59] | It’s not Lars, it’s Claus. | 不是拉斯 我是克劳斯 |
[57:00] | Claus, where’s Lars? | 克劳斯 拉斯去哪里了 |
[57:02] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[57:03] | Lars is dead. | 拉斯死了 |
[57:04] | We’re so completely and totally fucked. | 我们遇到大麻烦了 |
[57:07] | Claus, calm down. Just breathe. | 克劳斯 冷静点 深呼吸 |
[57:09] | We have to get Edgar out of here | 我们要在增援过来之前 |
[57:11] | before reinforcements arrive. | 把埃德加弄出去 |
[57:21] | Oh, my God. Zoe, what happened? | 上帝啊 佐伊 发生什么了 |
[57:23] | Just help us lay him down. | 帮我们把他放下 |
[57:25] | Claus, first-aid kit. | 克劳斯 急救箱 |
[57:31] | Hang in there. Everything’s gonna be fine. | 坚持住 你不会有事的 |
[57:34] | Hold this. | 拿着这个 |
[57:35] | Edgar, stay with me. | 埃德加 不要离开我 |
[57:45] | Notice anything unusual about Santa Carla yet? | 注意到圣诞老人不寻常的地方了吗 |
[57:49] | No, it’s a pretty cool place… | 没有 这是个很棒的地方 |
[57:52] | if you’re a Martian. | 如果你是火星人 |
[57:53] | Or a vampire. | 或者是一个吸血鬼 |
[57:56] | Are you guys sniffing old newsprint or something? | 你们都在找旧报纸之类的吗 |
[57:58] | You think you know what’s happening around here, don’t you? | 你真以为你清楚这里怎么回事吗 是吗 |
[58:01] | Well, I’ll tell you something. You don’t know shit, buddy. | 我告诉你 你什么都不知道 伙计 |
[58:04] | Yeah. You think we just | 是的 你认为我们 |
[58:05] | work in a comic-book store for our folks, huh? | 只是在漫画书店为别人干活 是吗 |
[58:08] | Actually, I thought it was a bakery. | 实际上 我以为是面包房 |
[58:10] | This is just our cover. | 这只是我们的掩护 |
[58:12] | We’re dedicated to a higher purpose. | 我们致力于更高的目标 |
[58:15] | We’re fighters for truth… | 我们是战士 为了真理 |
[58:18] | justice… | 正义 |
[58:19] | and the American way. | 以及我们的生活 |
[58:21] | Edgar. | 埃德加 |
[58:26] | – Edgar. – What? | -埃德加 -什么 |
[58:29] | – What happened to me? – You’re okay. | -我怎么了 -你没事 |
[58:31] | Did we get him? Did we get Peter? | 我们找到他了吗 找到彼得了吗 |
[58:34] | Claus found him, | 克劳斯找到他了 |
[58:36] | but they ran into some trouble. | 但是他们遇到了一些麻烦 |
[58:38] | They had him tied to some twisted table kind of thing… | 他们把他绑在一个扭曲的桌子之类的东西上 |
[58:42] | pumping him full of drugs, trying to keep him sedated. | 给他输送药物 让他保持安静 |
[58:45] | Where’s your boss? | 你老板去哪里了 |
[58:47] | Some big-ass, massive juggernaut of a vampire got him. | 一个很壮的吸血鬼抓住了他 |
[58:52] | Tore his heart right out of his chest. | 把他的心脏扯出来了 |
[58:55] | Got it on tape, though. | 我都拍下来了 |
[58:58] | I’d like to see that when you get a chance. | 如果有机会我想看一下 |
[59:00] | – He’d like that. – Thanks. | -他会乐意的 -谢谢 |
[59:03] | Gwen… | 格温 |
[59:05] | it’s gonna be okay. | 会好起来的 |
[59:08] | We’ll get him. | 我们会找到他 |
[59:10] | It’s not over yet. | 还没有结束 |
[59:17] | Payback’s a bitch. | 要连本带利那回来 |
[59:18] | Damn straight. Let’s go. | 起来 出发 |
[59:25] | Rave! Rave! | 狂欢 狂欢 |
[59:31] | It’s starting. | 要开始了 |
[59:35] | All right, come on. | 好的 这边 |
[1:00:05] | Do you wanna party? | 喜欢聚会吗 |
[1:00:21] | And now, the man you’ve been waiting for, DJ X! | 有请期盼已久的Dj X |
[1:00:44] | Are you ready for a sacrifice? | 你们做好献祭的准备了吗 |
[1:00:57] | Blood, blood, blood! | 血 血 血 |
[1:01:00] | Blood, blood, blood! | 血 血 血 |
[1:01:03] | Blood, blood, blood! | 血 血 血 |
[1:01:06] | Hold up. | 停一下 |
[1:01:08] | Oh, my God. There he is. | 上帝啊 他在那里 |
[1:01:43] | If they get through that fence, we’re so undeniably fucked. | 如果他们翻过了那个栅栏 我们就完蛋了 |
[1:01:46] | The sooner we take out X, the sooner that won’t be a problem. | 越快的解决X 我们就越安全 |
[1:01:49] | Okay, but what about Peter? | 好吧 但彼得怎么办 |
[1:01:56] | All right, listen up, everyone. I want you all to hold back. | 好吧 听着 我要你们都躲起来 |
[1:01:59] | I’ve only got one shot at this. | 这炸弹我只有一个 |
[1:02:01] | I’m gonna immobilize X and then we go in for the kill. | 我去把他拖住 然后我们再杀他 |
[1:02:04] | Everybody, stay put. Got it? | 大家都做好准备 明白了吗 |
[1:02:07] | – Got it. – Good. | -明白 -很好 |
[1:02:35] | Put on something nasty, X. | X 放点下流的音乐 |
[1:02:37] | I think I found someone I wanna dance with. | 我想我找到了一个舞伴 |
[1:02:43] | He dropped it. I’m going in. | 炸掉掉下水了 我去捡回来 |
[1:02:45] | Zoe, wait. | 佐伊 等等 |
[1:02:47] | Get in here and help me. Come on. | 进来帮我 快点 |
[1:03:03] | That is exactly how I’m going to break your neck. | 我会像这样子扭断你的脖子 |
[1:03:11] | Vinyl still shreds. | 塑料也能致命 |
[1:03:30] | Very creative, Frog. | 弗洛格 非常有创意 |
[1:03:36] | But when it comes to killing… | 但是 要杀人的话 |
[1:03:38] | I prefer more traditional methods… | 我还是更喜欢传统方式 |
[1:03:44] | like impalement. | 比如刺穿 |
[1:04:36] | Claus, cover us! | 克劳斯 掩护我们 |
[1:04:41] | Shit. Shit. | 混蛋 混蛋 |
[1:04:51] | You fought admirably. | 你干得不错 |
[1:04:55] | But you were doomed to fail from the start. | 但是你从开始就注定了失败 |
[1:05:01] | I’ve fought beside great warriors… | 我和很多优秀的战士并肩作战过 |
[1:05:04] | learned battle techniques… | 学到了作战技巧 |
[1:05:06] | that can only be mastered over several lifetimes. | 而这些技巧需要好几辈子的积累 |
[1:05:15] | And do you know what the first rule of combat is? | 你知道作战的第一守则吗 |
[1:05:22] | Yeah, don’t monologue. | 知道 不要自言自语 |
[1:05:33] | There’s a lot of vampires down here. | 这里的吸血鬼太多了 |
[1:06:03] | Guys, I can’t hold them off forever. | 伙计们 我不能一直拖住他们 |
[1:06:15] | Fuck me. Fuck me! | 混蛋 混蛋 |
[1:06:23] | Edgar! | 埃德加 |
[1:06:25] | Nice work. I’ve got it. | 干得不错 我拿到了 |
[1:06:42] | You’re right. Impalement is good. | 你说的对 穿刺确实不错 |
[1:06:45] | Especially when you pierce the heart. | 特别是刺穿心脏的时候 |
[1:07:04] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[1:07:08] | All right, everybody, listen up. The party’s officially over. | 好了 大家听着 派对结束了 |
[1:07:11] | You don’t have to go home, but you can’t stay here. | 你们不一定要回家 但是不能留在这里 |
[1:07:17] | Peter, can you hear me? | 彼得 你能听到我说话吗 |
[1:07:32] | Buckets of eew. | 太震撼了 |
[1:07:34] | Edgar, something’s wrong. | 埃德加 事情不太对劲 |
[1:07:37] | Yeah, l’d say. | 是的 我说了 |
[1:07:38] | No, I mean we killed DJ X, | 不是 我是说我们杀了Dj X |
[1:07:41] | but I don’t feel any different. | 但是我没有什么变化 |
[1:07:43] | Something’s wrong. | 事情不太对劲 |
[1:07:49] | They’re still vampires. Nothing’s changed. | 他们还是吸血鬼 什么也没变 |
[1:07:52] | Edgar… | 埃德加 |
[1:07:54] | this smells like garlic. | 这个闻起来像大蒜 |
[1:07:58] | Garlic? | 大蒜吗 |
[1:08:00] | Let me see. | 让我闻闻 |
[1:08:03] | You’re right, it– They were keeping him weak. | 是的 他们只是让他虚弱 |
[1:08:08] | You’re the alpha. | 你才是吸血鬼始祖 |
[1:08:10] | Oh, I bet you did not see that coming. | 我猜你也想不到 |
[1:08:13] | Thanks to you. | 多亏了你们 |
[1:08:15] | If X had been able to drink my blood during the Blood Moon… | 如果在血月的时候X喝了我的血 |
[1:08:18] | my power would have passed to him… | 我的力量就会转移给他 |
[1:08:21] | and that would have been a shame. | 而这将是一件耻辱的事 |
[1:08:23] | I’ve been the alpha for a long, long time. | 我统治吸血鬼从很早就开始了 |
[1:08:30] | 公元前一零三一年 | |
[1:08:52] | You’ll never grow old, you’ll never die… | 你们将永葆青春 永生不灭 |
[1:08:56] | but you must feed. | 但是你们必须进食 |
[1:09:04] | I brought you Edgar Frog, just like you asked. | 我按照你说的把埃德加・弗洛格带来了 |
[1:09:07] | Now it is your turn. | 现在到你了 |
[1:09:09] | Remember your promise to me. | 记得你对我的承诺 |
[1:09:12] | I just don’t wanna grow old. Sorry. | 抱歉 我只是不想变老 |
[1:09:19] | you won’t. | 你不会变老 |
[1:09:45] | They’re all yours! | 他们是你们的了 |
[1:09:48] | Alan, wait! | 艾伦 等等 |
[1:09:51] | No, no, no, this is not a good time for the batteries to die. | 不 不 不 这可不是没电的好时候 |
[1:09:55] | Claus, I need you to get Zoe to safety. | 克劳斯 把佐伊带到安全的地方 |
[1:10:00] | Edgar, I’m not leaving without you. | 埃德加 我不会丢下你离开的 |
[1:10:02] | If we don’t kill Peter right now… | 如果我们现在不杀了彼得 |
[1:10:04] | there’s gonna be a thousand emo-goth vampires out there. | 这里就会产生上千个吸血鬼 |
[1:10:07] | I need you to warn the world. | 你要警告全世界 |
[1:10:10] | Especially in case I don’t survive. | 尤其在我死了的情况下 |
[1:10:12] | That’s not an option. | 没的商量 |
[1:10:16] | I’ll be waiting. | 我会在这里等着 |
[1:10:19] | Just go. | 赶快离开吧 |
[1:10:23] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:10:26] | Claus. | 克劳斯 |
[1:10:52] | I’m disappointed in you, Edgar. | 埃德加 我对你很失望 |
[1:10:54] | This is no way to treat your savior. | 看你还能去哪里搬救星 |
[1:10:57] | Savior? You got a funny way of looking at things, kid. | 救星吗 孩子 你的想法真可爱 |
[1:11:01] | I saved you from a life of loneliness. | 我让你摆脱孤独的人生 |
[1:11:04] | You didn’t want to end up like Robert Neville, did you? Ha, ha. | 你不想像罗伯特・内维利一样结束吧 |
[1:11:07] | Robert who? | 罗伯特什么 |
[1:11:08] | You really should read more books, Edgar. | 埃德加 你真应该多读点书 |
[1:11:12] | The ones without pictures and word balloons. | 那些没有图片和气球对白的书 |
[1:11:15] | Robert Neville, | 罗伯特・内维利是 |
[1:11:17] | the protagonist in I Am Legend. | 《我是传奇》的主人公 |
[1:11:20] | Last man on Earth in a world full of vampires. | 吸血鬼世界里最后的一个人类 |
[1:11:25] | Is that really what you want to become? | 你要变成那样子吗 |
[1:11:27] | I’m not thirsty. You’ll have to kill me first. | 我不渴 想我喝你得先杀了我 |
[1:11:35] | I will, if necessary. | 如果必要 我会的 |
[1:11:41] | But that would be a shame… | 但是那会是一件羞耻的事 |
[1:11:44] | especially since I owe you a debt for killing X. | 尤其是在因为杀死X我欠了你人情的情况下 |
[1:11:48] | Why didn’t you just kill him yourself? | 为什么你不自己杀了他 |
[1:11:51] | A father can’t murder his own children. | 一个父亲是不能杀死自己孩子的 |
[1:11:54] | That would be in bad taste. | 那会是很没有品位的 |
[1:11:57] | Even an impertinent little shit like DJ X. | 甚至是Dj X那样的混蛋 |
[1:12:02] | I told him you can’t turn all the cattle into cowboys… | 我告诉过他不要把所有的粮食变成手下 |
[1:12:07] | you’ll wind up with too many cowboys. | 手下再多没有吃的也只能饿死 |
[1:12:10] | But he didn’t listen. | 但是他不听 |
[1:12:11] | And now, thanks to his damned raves… | 现在 多亏了他该死的狂欢会 |
[1:12:13] | there are going to be far too many vampires roaming the Earth. | 搞到四处游荡的吸血鬼过多 |
[1:12:16] | That’s where you come in. | 这才把你引来 |
[1:12:18] | Keep the population down to a manageable size. | 让吸血鬼的数量保持适中 |
[1:12:22] | Plenty of blood to drink. | 有足够喝的血液 |
[1:12:24] | Everybody’s happy. | 每个都很开心 |
[1:12:26] | Precisely. | 准确的说 |
[1:12:27] | Which is why I want you to | 我想要你做的 |
[1:12:29] | keep on doing what you’re already so very good at. | 就是继续做你很擅长的这份工作 |
[1:12:33] | Hunting and killing vampires. | 追捕消灭吸血鬼 |
[1:12:36] | So you want me to be your | 所以你想让我成为你的 |
[1:12:38] | own personal hemo-sucking hit man, is that it? | 专门的吸血杀手 是吗 |
[1:12:41] | Crudely worded… | 差不多 |
[1:12:43] | but yes, that’s the general idea. | 但是 这只是初步构想 |
[1:12:49] | And what makes you think… | 那么什么让你确信 |
[1:12:52] | that I won’t just kill you myself? | 我将来不会杀了你呢 |
[1:12:55] | Nothing. | 没有什么 |
[1:12:56] | Except that you have no real reason. | 除了你没有实在的理由 |
[1:13:01] | Think about it, Edgar. | 埃德加 考虑一下 |
[1:13:03] | Your brother’s already one of us. | 你的兄弟已经是我们的一员 |
[1:13:05] | Everyone you care about is either dead or playing for my team. | 你关心的人不想死的话只能服从于我 |
[1:13:11] | What do you say? | 你怎么说 |
[1:13:13] | I say… | 我要说 |
[1:13:16] | why don’t you go suck yourself? | 你为什么不干你自己 |
[1:13:20] | Alan, kill your brother. You’ll feel better. | 艾伦 杀了你的兄弟 你会感觉好点 |
[1:13:24] | Alan, no. | 艾伦 不 |
[1:13:26] | Don’t do this. | 不要这样做 |
[1:13:29] | You’re my brother. | 你是我的兄弟 |
[1:13:31] | You’re a Frog Brother. | 你是弗洛格兄弟 |
[1:13:38] | Don’t make me hurt you. | 不要逼我伤害你 |
[1:13:45] | I told you not to make me hurt you. | 我说了不要逼我伤害你 |
[1:14:03] | Last chance, Edgar. | 埃德加 最后一次机会 |
[1:14:15] | What the fuck? | 这他妈的是什么 |
[1:14:29] | Fuck you! | 操你 |
[1:14:55] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:14:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:14:59] | Fang check. | 检查一下牙齿 |
[1:15:06] | Death to all vampires? | 消灭所有吸血鬼 |
[1:15:08] | Maximum body count. | 踩着他们的尸体前进 |
[1:15:10] | We are awesome monster bashers. | 我们是无敌怪兽战士 |
[1:15:13] | – The meanest. – The baddest. | -最卑鄙 -最邪恶 |
[1:15:24] | That’s enough of that. | 够了 |
[1:16:05] | Hey. I thought you went to the beach with your brother? | 我以为你和你兄弟去海滩了 |
[1:16:09] | I did, actually, but, uh, he wanted to stay out there longer. | 没错 但是 他想多待会 |
[1:16:13] | He stays out much longer, | 他在那里时间太久了 |
[1:16:14] | he’s gonna turn into a human piece of beef jerky. | 都要变成人肉干了 |
[1:16:18] | I guess he’s making up for lost time. | 我想他只是想追回失去的时光 |
[1:16:20] | – Yeah. – Oh, guess what. | -是的 -你知道吗 |
[1:16:23] | I sold your copy of | 有人500美元 |
[1:16:25] | Destroy All Vampires number 125 for 500 bucks. | 买了你那本灭绝吸血鬼第125期 |
[1:16:29] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[1:16:30] | That’s great. | 棒极了 |
[1:16:32] | That should keep the bank off my butt for a while. | 耳根能有一阵子不受银行唠叨了 |
[1:16:34] | Now, Zoe, there’s something I need to ask you. | 佐伊 现在我有点事情要问你 |
[1:16:38] | How did you know vampires are real? | 你怎么知道吸血鬼真的存在 |
[1:16:41] | Just a hunch. | 只是直觉 |
[1:16:44] | What are you reading? | 你正在读什么书 |
[1:16:46] | Oh, I’m actually scanning the book into my Kindle. | 我正在把这些书放进我的电子书里 |
[1:16:49] | I decided, you know… | 我决定 你知道的 |
[1:16:51] | I might as well educate myself | 我也需要充实自己 |
[1:16:52] | about all the possibilities of the dark underworld. | 了解地下黑暗世界的种种 |
[1:16:55] | For example, did you know that lycanthrope… | 例如 你知道兽化人 |
[1:16:58] | or female werewolves, she-wolves… | 或者说女狼人吗 实际上女狼人 |
[1:17:02] | actually can change anytime they want to? | 可以随时变身 |
[1:17:06] | They don’t have to do it under a full moon. That’s a myth. | 不需要在满月的时候 这是一个谜 |
[1:17:08] | They can turn anytime they want to. | 她们可以随时变身 |
[1:17:11] | They have complete control. | 她们有完全的控制力 |
[1:17:12] | They can do it in the middle of the day. | 甚至在中午的时候也可以 |
[1:17:16] | Now, that’s an interesting theory. | 这是很有趣的理论 |