英文名称:Lost Highway
年代:1997
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:59] | Dick Laurent is dead. | 狄克罗伦死了 |
[05:49] | You don’t mind that I’m not coming to the club tonight? | 今晚我不来的话你不介意吧? |
[05:55] | What are you going to do? | 你要干什么? |
[05:58] | Stay home, read. | 待在家里 读书 |
[06:04] | Read? | 读书? |
[06:16] | Read? | 读书? |
[06:20] | Read what, Renee? | 读什么 蕾内? |
[06:28] | It’s nice to know I can still make you laugh. | 很高兴发现 我还能使你发笑 |
[06:32] | I like to laugh, Fred. | 我喜欢笑 费德 |
[06:41] | That’s why I married you. | 我娶你就是因为这个 |
[06:48] | You can wake me up when you get home if you want to. | 回家时你可以叫醒我 如果你想要的话 |
[10:32] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[10:40] | A videotape. | 录影带 |
[10:45] | I found it outside on the steps. | 我在外面的台阶上发现的 |
[10:51] | Who’s it from? | 谁放的? |
[10:54] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[10:57] | There isn’t anything on the envelope. | 信封上什么也没有 |
[11:03] | Does it say anything on the tape? | 带子上写什么了吗? |
[11:11] | No. Nothing. | 没有 什么也没有 |
[11:16] | Well, see what’s on it. | 好吧 看看上面都有什么 |
[11:35] | Come on. | 继续 |
[12:16] | Must be from a real estate agent. | 肯定是地产商送来的 |
[12:20] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[15:52] | It’s OK. | 还不错 |
[15:54] | It’s OK. | 很好 |
[15:57] | It’s OK. | 很好 |
[16:50] | I had a dream last night. | 昨晚我做了个梦 |
[16:57] | You were inside the house… | 你在房子里面 |
[17:08] | You were calling my name… | 在喊我的名字 |
[17:14] | Fred. | 费德! |
[17:21] | Fred. | 费德! |
[17:24] | Where are you. | 你在哪儿 |
[17:31] | I couldn’t find you. | 我找不到你 |
[17:52] | Then there you were… | 然后我看到你 |
[17:55] | …Iying in bed. | 在床上躺着 |
[17:57] | It wasn’t you. | 那不是你 |
[18:00] | It looked like you, but it wasn’t. | 看起来象你 但不是 |
[18:26] | Fred, are you all right? | 费德 你没事吧? |
[19:37] | You’re up early. | 你起得挺早 |
[19:40] | That dog woke me. | 狗把我吵醒了 |
[19:53] | Who the hell owns that dog? | 那是谁的狗? |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:578个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:46个,六级词汇:15个,GRE词汇:15个,托福词汇:25个,考研词汇:51个,专四词汇:39个,专八词汇:5个, 所有生词标注共:86个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[20:07] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[20:13] | Another videotape. | 又一盘录影带 |
[20:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:30] | Don’t you want to watch it? | 你不想看看吗? |
[20:34] | I guess so. | 也许吧 |
[20:52] | Well, don’t you want to watch it? | 好了 你不想看吗? |
[20:55] | Yeah. | 来了 |
[21:08] | It’s the same thing. | 同样的东西 |
[21:16] | No, it isn’t. | 不 不是的 |
[21:26] | Fred? | 费德? |
[21:41] | What? | 什么? |
[21:54] | We have to call the police. | 我们得叫警察 |
[21:58] | That’s right. Yes. | 对 是的 |
[22:05] | Someone broke in and taped us while we slept. | 我们睡着时有人闯了进来 还给我们录了影 |
[22:09] | Isn’t that enough? | 这还不够吗? |
[22:13] | 7035 7035 Hollis | |
[22:17] | Near the observatory. | 在气象台附近 |
[22:21] | Yes. | 好的 |
[22:24] | We’ll be here. | 我们在这儿等 |
[22:30] | So? | 怎么样? |
[22:33] | They’re sending 2 detectives out. | 他们派了两个探员来 |
[22:51] | That’s it. | 就是这些 |
[22:54] | What do you think. | 你怎么想 |
[22:55] | I really don’t know. | 我确实不明白 |
[23:07] | Let’s check the hallway and the bedroom. | 我们检查一下走廊和卧室 |
[23:33] | This is the bedroom? | 这就是卧室? |
[23:36] | You sleep here in this room. Both of yous. | 你们睡在这屋子里? 你们俩? |
[23:43] | This is our bedroom. | 这是我们的卧室 |
[23:48] | There’s no other bedroom? | 没有别的卧室了吗? |
[23:51] | No. | 没了 |
[23:55] | I mean, I use it as a practice room. | 我的意思是 我把它当成练习间 |
[24:00] | It’s soundproof. | 它能隔音 |
[24:02] | You’re a musician? | 你是个音乐家? |
[24:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:06] | What’s your axe? | 你演奏什么? |
[24:08] | Tenor. Tenor-Saxophone. | 次中音 次中音萨克斯管 |
[24:12] | Do you… – No… Tone deaf. | – 你也 – 不 音乐盲 |
[24:16] | Do you own a video camera? | 你有摄影机吗? |
[24:18] | No. | 没有 |
[24:21] | Fred hates them. | 费德 讨厌这东西 |
[24:30] | I like to remember things my own way. | 我用自己的方式记住事情 |
[24:34] | What do you mean by that? | 你什么意思? |
[24:39] | How I remembered them… | 我记事情的方式 |
[24:42] | Not necessarily the way they happened. | 没必要象它们发生的那样 |
[24:47] | You have an alarm system? | 你们有报警系统吗? |
[24:49] | Yes. Actually, we do. | 有 实际上 我们有 |
[24:53] | But we haven’t been using it lately. | 但近来我们没用着 |
[24:57] | Why not? | 为什么没有? |
[25:01] | It kept going off… | 它总是坏 |
[25:04] | For some reason. False alarms. | 由于某些原因 误告警 |
[25:09] | Might want to try and use it again. | 也许应该试着用上它 |
[25:12] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[25:16] | OK? | 好了? |
[25:21] | We’re going to check the windows and doors, | 我们去检查一下门窗 |
[25:25] | see if anybody tried to break in. | 看看是不是有人曾破门而入 |
[26:39] | We’ll keep watch over the house. | 我们会监视这房子的 |
[26:41] | – We’ll do the best we can. | 我们会尽力做的 |
[26:44] | If anything else happens, you’ll call us. | 如果发生了什么事情 给我们打电话 |
[26:48] | We will. | 会的 |
[26:50] | Thanks, guys. – It’s what we do. | -谢谢你们 -职责所在 |
[27:28] | Hey, Andy. Welcome to my party. | 嘿 安迪! 欢迎来我的聚会 |
[27:33] | You look ravishing. – Thank you. | -你看起来很迷人 -谢谢 |
[27:50] | Fred. | 费德! |
[27:53] | Please. | 请! |
[27:56] | Please. | 请! |
[27:59] | Hey. | 嘿! |
[28:17] | 2 double scotches, neat. – OK. | -双分威士忌 不加水 -好的 |
[29:11] | We’ve met before, haven’t we? | 我们以前见过 不是吗? |
[29:17] | I don’t think so. | 我不这样认为 |
[29:22] | Where was it you think we met? | 你觉得我们在哪儿见过? |
[29:26] | At your house. Don’t you remember? | 在你家里 你不记得了? |
[29:32] | No. No, I don’t. | 不 不 我不记得 |
[29:35] | Are you sure? | 你肯定吗? |
[29:37] | Of course. | 当然 |
[29:40] | As a matter of fact, I’m there right now. | 事实上 我现在就在那儿 |
[29:49] | What do you mean? You’re where right now? | 你什么意思 你现在在哪儿? |
[29:54] | At your house. | 在你家里 |
[30:01] | That’s fucking crazy, man. | 真是疯了 你! |
[30:12] | Call me. | 给我打电话! |
[30:20] | Dial your number. | 拨你的号码! |
[30:26] | Go ahead. | 拨吧! |
[30:39] | I told you I was here. | 我告诉你我在这儿了 |
[30:45] | How’d you do that? | 你怎么能办到的? |
[30:51] | Ask me. | 问我! |
[30:59] | How’d you get inside my house? | 你怎么进的我的房子? |
[31:00] | You invited me. It is not my custom to go where I’m not wanted. | 你邀请了我 不请自来不是我的习惯 |
[31:07] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[31:10] | Hm. | 蒽 |
[31:16] | Give me back my phone. | 把电话还给我 |
[31:30] | It’s been a pleasure talking to you. | 很高兴和你谈话 |
[31:51] | I thought you were getting me a drink. – Hang on just a minute. | -我以为你去给我拿饮料去了呢 -等一会儿 |
[31:55] | Andy, who’s the guy on the stairs? Guy in black? | 安迪 楼梯上的那人是谁? 穿黑衣服的那个? |
[32:01] | I don’t know his name. He’s a friend of Dick Laurent, I think. | 我不知道他的名字 他是狄克罗伦的朋友 我想 |
[32:09] | Dick Laurent? | 狄克罗伦? |
[32:12] | Yeah. I believe so. | 是的 我认为是 |
[32:20] | But Dick Laurent is dead, isn’t he? | 但 狄克罗伦已经死了 不是吗? |
[32:25] | He is? | 是吗? |
[32:28] | I didn’t think you knew Dick. How do you know he’s dead? | 我不认为你认识 狄克 你怎么知道他死了? |
[32:35] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[32:38] | I don’t know him. | 我不认识他 |
[32:41] | Dick can’t be dead. | 狄克 不可能死了 |
[32:43] | Who told you he was dead? | 谁告诉你他死了? |
[32:46] | Who, honey? Who’s dead? | 水 亲爱的? 谁死了? |
[32:52] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[32:54] | But… – Now. We’re leaving now. | -但 -现在 我们现在就走 |
[32:59] | We never should have come here in the first place. | 一开始我们就不该到这儿来 |
[33:09] | So, how’d you meet that asshole Andy anyway? | 那么 你是怎么认识那个他妈的安迪的? |
[33:16] | It was a long time ago. | 很久以前了 |
[33:20] | We met at a place called Moke’s. | 我们在一个叫墨客的地方认识的 |
[33:24] | We became friends. | 我们成了朋友 |
[33:27] | He told me about a job. | 他给我介绍了一份工作 |
[33:30] | What job? | 什么工作? |
[33:34] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[33:38] | Anyway…Andy’s OK. | 无论怎样 安迪还不错 |
[33:45] | Well, He’s got some pretty fucked-up friends. | 是的 他有好多混蛋朋友 |
[33:57] | Hey… Hey… | 嘿! 嘿! |
[34:00] | Stay in the car. | 待在车上 |
[35:31] | I told you to stay in the car. | 我让你留在车上的 |
[35:33] | Why? What is it? | 为什么?怎么了? |
[35:37] | Why did you make me stay out here? | 你问什么让我留在外边? |
[35:42] | I’ll tell you why, because I thought someone was inside the house. | 告诉你为什么 因为我觉得有人在我们的房子里 |
[35:49] | Was there? | 有吗? |
[35:53] | No, of course not. | 没有 当然没有 |
[38:41] | Fred? | 费德? |
[38:49] | Fred, where are you? | 费德 你在哪儿? |
[41:47] | Renee. | 蕾内! |
[41:50] | Renee. | 蕾内! |
[41:52] | Sit down, Killer. | 坐下 凶手! |
[41:58] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没杀她 |
[42:03] | Tell me I didn’t kill her. | 告诉我我没杀她 |
[42:19] | We, the jury, find the defendant guilty of murder in the first degree. | 我们 陪审团 判定被告一级谋杀罪名成立 |
[42:30] | Fred Madison, the jury having found you guilty of murder in the first degree, | 费德 麦迪逊 陪审团判定你一级谋杀罪名成立 |
[42:35] | it is my order that you be put to death in the electric chair. | 我宣布你将被送上电椅执行死刑 |
[42:52] | Make yourself to home, fella. | 自在点儿 伙计 |
[43:04] | Stick your hand out, chief. | 把手伸出来 长官 |
[45:21] | Something wrong? | 有什么不对劲儿吗? |
[45:27] | It’s…my head. | 我的头 |
[45:55] | You sleeping OK? | 你睡得怎么样? |
[45:57] | No. | 不好 |
[46:00] | I can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[46:52] | You’ll sleep now. | 现在你能睡得着了 |
[46:55] | Take him back to his cell. | 把他送回牢里去 |
[46:59] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[47:12] | Guard. | 警卫! |
[47:17] | Guard. | 警卫! |
[47:31] | Guard. | 警卫! |
[47:38] | Hey. | 嘿! |
[47:42] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[47:45] | Aspirin. My head. | 阿司匹林 我的头 |
[47:50] | Hey. Hey. | 嘿! 嘿! |
[48:05] | Shit. That wife killer’s looking pretty fucked up. | 吗的 那个杀妻凶手看起来相当不好 |
[48:10] | Which one? | 哪一个? |
[49:58] | Pete. | 皮特! |
[50:01] | Please don’t go. | 不要去! |
[50:04] | No. Pete. | 不要 皮特! |
[50:05] | Pete…Pete…Pete. Wait a minute. | 皮特! 皮特! 皮特! 等一下! |
[51:36] | Fuck me. | 我操! |
[51:48] | All right. What’s the situation? | 好吧 情况怎么样? |
[51:50] | I’m not entirely certain, captain. You’ll have to see for yourself. | 我不确定 你得自己看一下 |
[52:09] | Right here. | 在这儿 |
[52:15] | That’s not Fred Madison. | 那不是费德 麦迪逊 |
[52:19] | No, Sir. It’s not. | 不是 长官 不是 |
[52:26] | Who is it? – I couldn’t say, Sir. | -他是谁? -我不知道 长官 |
[52:31] | Captain Luneau? | 诺那长官? |
[52:33] | Yeah, Mike? | 是的 迈克? |
[52:35] | Captain… | 长官 |
[52:36] | This is some spooky shit we got here. | 这可真他妈的怪异 |
[52:48] | Well, Gentlemen, we know who the stranger is. | 好的 先生们 我们知道这个陌生人是谁了 |
[52:53] | His name is Peter Raymond Dayton. 24 years old. | 他叫皮特戴顿 24岁 |
[52:57] | Arrested 5 years ago for auto theft… | 5年前曾因偷汽车被捕过 |
[53:01] | …for which he was put on probation for 1 year. | 因此他被判缓刑一年 |
[53:05] | He lives with his parents. William and Candace Dayton, | 他和父母威廉和甘蒂丝一起在 |
[53:09] | at 814 Garland Avenue. | 嘉伦街814号 |
[54:04] | So… | 来 |
[54:46] | Here. – Thanks, Lou. | -给 -谢谢 |
[56:40] | Where the fuck have you been, man? | 去他妈的哪儿了 你? |
[56:44] | Hey. -Hiya. -Hi. – Hey, guy. | -嘿! -嘿 |
[56:46] | Hey, man. – What’s up man? | -嘿 你 -怎么样 你? |
[56:50] | Well, you look like shit. | 还行 你看起来糟透了 |
[56:53] | Yeah. What happened? | 是的 发生什么了? |
[56:56] | Just haven’t been feeling so good. | 只是感觉不太好 |
[56:58] | You’re not contagious, are you? | 你没得传染病吧 是吧? |
[57:00] | No. Uh-uh. Don’t think so. | 没有 别那样想 |
[57:02] | All right. Well, let’s go for a drive then. | 好吧 这样 我们出去开会儿车吧 |
[57:04] | Different kinds of fruits grow and ripen. | 各种各样的水果都成熟了 |
[57:07] | It takes many strawberries to fill a bucket. | 很多草莓才能装满一筐 |
[57:11] | But it’s worth it when you know that… | 但这是值得的 如果你明白 |
[57:14] | Come on. | -走 |
[57:16] | Come on. I’ll lead. | 走吧 我带路 |
[57:17] | …and a glass of fresh, cold milk from grandmother’s cow. | 奶奶喂得奶牛的一杯新鲜的 冰冷的牛奶 |
[57:23] | See ya later. | 待会儿见 |
[57:25] | I’m gonna go out with these clowns for a while. | -我要和这帮家伙出去一会儿 |
[57:28] | That should do you some good. | -会对你有好处的 |
[57:30] | Good night. -See ya. – Good night. | -晚安 再见 -再见 |
[58:03] | What’s happening to you? | 你怎么了? |
[58:06] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了? |
[58:10] | I don’t know? – What do you mean, you don’t know? | -我不知道? -你什么意思 你不知道? |
[58:14] | You’ve been acting strange lately. | 近来你一直显得很奇怪 |
[58:17] | Like the other night. | 就象那天晚上 |
[58:21] | What night? | 哪天晚上? |
[58:23] | The last time I saw you. | 我最后见你的那天晚上 |
[58:26] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[58:39] | You still care about me? | 你还关心我吗? |
[59:07] | Pete. | 皮特! |
[59:11] | Arnie. – Where you been? | -亚尼! -去哪儿了? |
[59:13] | How you doing? – It’s good you’re back… | -好吗? -你回来真好 |
[59:16] | …Wonderful. – Good to see you, man. | 非常好 -很高兴见到你 |
[59:19] | Listen, man, a lot of people… | 听着 你 很多人 |
[59:20] | …gonna be real happy that you’re back, including me. | 看到你回来会非常高兴的 包括我 |
[59:23] | Well, it’s good to be back. | 是的 能回来真好 |
[59:25] | Mr. Smith has been waiting for you. | 斯密斯先生在等着你 |
[59:27] | Yeah, I’ll take care of him. | 是的 我会去见他的 |
[59:29] | And Mr. Eddy called. | 还有 安迪先生打电话问了 |
[59:32] | Can I call him and tell him to come in? | 我可以打电话告诉他你来了吗? |
[59:34] | Yeah. Call him. Tell him I’m back. | 是的 打吧 告诉他我来了 |
[59:37] | And, uh, you know, I’m ready to work. | 还有 你明白 我要去干活儿了 |
[59:39] | You’re ready to work? | 你要去干活儿了? |
[59:40] | Yeah. | -是的 |
[59:40] | Well, let’s go to work. – All right, Buddy. | -好的 去干活儿吧 -好的 布迪 |
[59:46] | Petey’s back. | 皮特回来了! |
[1:00:05] | There’s 9 People down here. | 这儿有9个人 |
[1:00:08] | And you’re gonna ask 7 of them. | 你要问其中的7个 |
[1:00:11] | If you get that price from one of them,… | 如果你满意下面的价钱的话 |
[1:00:13] | …I’ll let you ask the other 2. | 我会让你问另两个得 |
[1:00:25] | Hey, Pete. | 嘿 皮特! |
[1:00:30] | Pete. | 皮特! |
[1:00:34] | Where’s Pete? | 皮特在哪儿? |
[1:00:37] | He’s back there. | 他回来了! |
[1:00:38] | Mr. Eddy. | 安迪先生! |
[1:00:41] | Hey. | 嘿! |
[1:00:46] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[1:00:48] | Somebody giving you trouble? – No. No trouble. | -有人给你添麻烦了吗? -没有 没麻烦 |
[1:00:50] | ‘Cause if somebody’s giving you trouble, Pete,… | ‘如果有人给你制造麻烦 皮特 |
[1:00:54] | …I can take care of the problem… Like that. | 我会处理的 象这样! |
[1:00:57] | No. I’m fine, Mr. Eddy. | 不 我很好 安迪先生 |
[1:00:59] | I mean it, Pete. Like…that. | 我的意思是皮特 象 这样! |
[1:01:02] | Thank you. Really. I’m fine. | 谢谢你 真的 我很好 |
[1:01:03] | So, uh, what do you want,… | 那么 你想要什么 |
[1:01:04] | …just a regular tune-up? | 只是通常的发动机调整? |
[1:01:06] | I want you to take a ride with me. | 我希望你和我出去兜兜风 |
[1:01:09] | I don’t like the sound of something. | 我不喜欢这儿的声音 |
[1:01:11] | OK. I got to check in with the boss. | 好的 我去和老板说一声 |
[1:01:14] | It’s OK with Arnie. Come on, let’s go. | 亚尼知道了 来 我们走 |
[1:01:50] | Pull it over, but keep it running. | 在路边开 保持前进 |
[1:02:14] | Best goddamn ears in town. | 这个城市最好的耳朵 |
[1:02:31] | Give that a try. | 再试试 |
[1:02:39] | Beautiful…Smooth as shit from a duck’s ass. | 漂亮 平稳的象鸭子屎 |
[1:02:47] | Let’s take a ride. | 我们开一段儿吧 |
[1:02:49] | Whatever you say, Mr. Eddy. | 你说什么都行 安迪先生 |
[1:03:04] | It’s a beautiful day. | 美丽的一天 |
[1:03:13] | You did a great job, Pete. – Yeah. | -你干得很好 皮特 -是的 |
[1:03:17] | Well, you know I like working on this car, Mr. Eddy. | 你知道我喜欢为这辆车工作 安迪先生 |
[1:03:37] | Shit. That cocksucker doing what I think he’s doing? | 妈的 这个王八知道自己在干什么吗? |
[1:04:12] | This is where mechanical excellence… | 这就是机器的优越性 |
[1:04:14] | …and 1400 horsepower pays off. | 1400 马力的出力 |
[1:04:53] | Ahh…Oh, oh, God. | 上帝! |
[1:05:00] | Don’t you ever fucking tailgate. | 再也不要紧跟着(紧跟前面的车辆之后行驶)! |
[1:05:05] | Ever. | 永远! |
[1:05:05] | Tell him you won’t tailgate. | 告诉我你再也不会紧跟着(紧跟前面的车辆之后行驶) |
[1:05:07] | Ever. | 永远! |
[1:05:08] | I won’t ever… | -再也不会了 |
[1:05:09] | Do you know how many fucking car lengths it takes… | -你知道要几个车长吗 |
[1:05:12] | …to stop a car at 35 miles an hour?. | 停下一辆时速35英里的车?! |
[1:05:15] | 6 fucking car lengths. That’s 106 fucking feet, Mister. | 6个车长! 是他妈的106英尺 先生! |
[1:05:20] | If I had to stop suddenly, you would’ve hit me. | 如果我不得不停车 我会撞了我的! |
[1:05:22] | I want you to get a fucking driver’s manual. I want you to study that motherfucker. | 我要你去找一本交通规则! 我希望你他妈的仔细学学! |
[1:05:27] | And I want you to obey the goddamn rules. | 我要你他妈的遵守那些规则! |
[1:05:30] | 50 fucking thousand people were killed on the highway last | 有5万人最终死在了公路上 |
[1:05:34] | Because of fucking assholes like you. | 因为你这样的屁人! |
[1:05:37] | Tell me you’re going to get a manual. – I will ge-get a manual. | -告诉我你会去找本书的! -我会去找本-本书的 |
[1:05:46] | Fucking ldiot. | 操你妈的白痴! |
[1:05:48] | Oh.. Aah.. Oh, Gooood. | 天 天啊! |
[1:06:31] | I’m sorry about that, Pete. | 很抱歉这种事 皮特 |
[1:06:33] | But tailgating is one thing | 但 紧跟着(紧跟前面的车辆之后行驶) |
[1:06:36] | I cannot tolerate. | 是我最不能容忍的事 |
[1:06:39] | Yeah, I can see that. | 事的 我明白你的感受 |
[1:06:51] | Wait a minute. | 等一下! |
[1:06:58] | Thanks, Mr. Eddy. – No, thank you. | -谢谢你 安迪先生 -不 谢谢你 |
[1:07:01] | I’m bringing the Caddy by tomorrow. | 明天我把凯迪拉克开来 |
[1:07:05] | You like pornos? | 你喜欢色情录像吗? |
[1:07:07] | Pornos? – Give you a boner? | -色情录像? -给以一个出丑的机会? |
[1:07:10] | Uh, No, No thanks. No. | 不 谢谢 不 |
[1:07:14] | Suit yourself, champ. | 随你的意吧 小伙子 |
[1:07:17] | Well, Uh, I-I’ll see you then. – You will. | -好的 那我 我会再见到你的 -会的 |
[1:07:27] | Damn. | 妈的! |
[1:07:37] | Lou, you recognize that guy? | 卢 你认出那家伙了吗? |
[1:07:42] | Yeah…Laurent. | 是的 罗伦特 |
[1:08:55] | What do you want? – Want to go for a drive? | -你想干什么? -想去兜兜风? |
[1:09:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:09:04] | Get in, Baby. | 上来 宝贝儿! |
[1:09:28] | Come here. | 过来! |
[1:10:12] | Why don’t you like me? – I do like you. | -你为什么不喜欢我? -我很喜欢你 |
[1:10:16] | How much? | 多喜欢? |
[1:11:27] | Oh, Pete. | 皮特! |
[1:11:35] | Sheila. | 席拉! |
[1:11:38] | Sheila. | 席拉! |
[1:12:22] | What’d you change it for? | 你换台干什么? |
[1:12:25] | I like that. | 我喜欢那个 |
[1:12:28] | Well, I don’t. | 但 我不喜欢 |
[1:12:39] | I like that. | 我喜欢那个! |
[1:13:16] | I’m leaving the Caddy like I told you. | 我告诉过你了 我把凯迪拉克留下 |
[1:13:19] | Think you’ll get a chance to give her the once-over today? | -你认为你今天有机会见但检查一下吗? |
[1:13:21] | Sure. | -当然 |
[1:13:22] | Uh, you want to pick it up later on …or in the morning? | 你想要晚些时候来取它 或者明天早上? |
[1:13:26] | Well, if you think you can finish it, | 好吧 如果你觉得你弄好它 |
[1:13:28] | I’ll be back later today. | 我今天晚些时候就来 |
[1:13:30] | It’ll be done. – You’re my man, Pete. | -能干完 -我对你很满意 皮特 |
[1:15:21] | Don’t let that thing upset you. | 别把那种事放在心上 |
[1:15:51] | Holy smokes. | 太美了! |
[1:16:20] | Hey. | 嘿! |
[1:16:24] | I’m Alice Wakefield. | 我是 爱丽丝 |
[1:16:26] | Pete Dayton. | 皮特戴顿 |
[1:16:30] | I was here earlier. – Yeah, I remember. | -早些时候我来过这儿 -是的 我记得 |
[1:16:40] | How’d you like to take me to dinner? | 带我去吃晚饭怎么样? |
[1:16:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:16:52] | OK. | 好吧 |
[1:16:55] | Why don’t I take you to dinner? | 为什么不能我带你去吃晚饭呢? |
[1:17:00] | Look, I don’t think this is a very good idea. | 你瞧 我不认为这是个好主意 |
[1:17:12] | Do you have a phone? | 你们有电话吗? |
[1:17:16] | Yeah. | 有 |
[1:17:18] | It’s right…lt’s right there. | 就在 就在那儿 |
[1:17:21] | I have to call myself another taxi. | 我得给自己在叫一辆出租车了 |
[1:17:35] | Hello? Van Nuys? | 你好? 是范吗? |
[1:17:37] | Can I have the number for Vanguard Cab? | 能告诉我先锋出租车公司的电话吗? |
[1:17:55] | Hello. Yes, I need a Taxi. | 你好 是的 我需要一辆出租车 |
[1:17:57] | Arnie’s garage, the corner of fifth… | 亚尼修理厂 位于15 |
[1:18:00] | Hello. Yeah, we’re not going to need that cab. | 你好 是的 我们不需要出租车了 |
[1:18:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:18:20] | Maybe we should just skip dinner. | 也许我们应该直接跳过晚饭 |
[1:18:56] | Take my clothes off. | 脱掉我的衣服! |
[1:19:02] | Fucker gets more pussy than a toilet seat. | 这个小王八蛋得到的女人屁股比马桶圈还多 |
[1:19:56] | I want more. – Me, too. | -我还想要 -我也是 |
[1:20:04] | Can I call you? | -能给你打电话吗? |
[1:20:05] | Yeah. Call me at home. | 可以 往家里打电话 |
[1:20:08] | I’ll give you the number. | 我会留下号码的 |
[1:20:16] | OK, Baby. | 好了 宝贝儿 |
[1:20:45] | Hey. Up here. Come on up, Baby. | 嘿!在这儿呢 上来 宝贝儿 |
[1:20:49] | I already got the room. | 我已经要了房间了 |
[1:21:25] | I’ll get it. Hello? | 我来接 喂? |
[1:21:29] | Meow, meow. It’s me. | 喵喵 是我 |
[1:21:33] | Hey, Baby. | 嘿 宝贝儿 |
[1:21:36] | I can’t see you tonight. | 今晚我不能见你了 |
[1:21:42] | OK. | 好的 |
[1:21:45] | I have to go somewhere with Mr. Eddy. | 今晚我得和安迪先生出去 |
[1:21:48] | Sure. | 知道了 |
[1:21:52] | I think he suspects something. We have to be careful. | 我觉得他开始怀疑了 我们得小心点儿 |
[1:22:00] | I miss you. | 我想念你 |
[1:22:05] | Pete? | 皮特? |
[1:22:08] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[1:22:11] | I’ll call you again. | 我会再打给你的 |
[1:23:52] | What a fucking job. | 什么他妈的操的工作 |
[1:23:54] | His or ours, Lou? | 说他的还是我们的 卢? |
[1:23:58] | Ours, Hank. | 我们的 汉克 |
[1:24:24] | Hey. – Sit down a minute. | -嘿 -坐一会儿! |
[1:24:28] | What’s up? – Sit down. | -出什么事了? -坐下! |
[1:24:33] | You don’t look so good. | 你看起来不太好 |
[1:24:36] | No, I just…just have a headache. | 没什么 我只是 知识有点儿头痛 |
[1:24:40] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[1:24:44] | The police called us. | 警察打电话了 |
[1:24:48] | What’d they want? | 他们想干什么? |
[1:24:49] | They want to know if we had a chance… | 他们想看看我们是否有机会 |
[1:24:52] | …to find out what happened to you the other night. | 找出那晚在你身上发生了什么 |
[1:24:55] | And they want to know if you remembered anything. | 但我什么也不记得了 |
[1:25:02] | But I don’t remember anything. | 但我什么也不记得了 |
[1:25:06] | What’d you tell them? | 我们什么也不会告诉警察 |
[1:25:14] | We’re not going to say anything… | 我们什么也不会告诉警察 |
[1:25:17] | …about that night to the police. | 关于那晚的事情 |
[1:25:22] | We saw you that night, Pete. | 那晚我们看见你了 皮特 |
[1:25:28] | You came home with your friend Sheila. | 你和你的叫 席拉 的朋友一块儿回家 |
[1:25:33] | Sheila? | 席拉? |
[1:25:37] | Yeah. There was a man with you. | 是的 还有一个男人和你们在一起 |
[1:25:41] | What is this? I mean, why didn’t you tell me anything? | 这算什么? 我的意思是 为什么你们不告诉我? |
[1:25:50] | Who’s the man? | 那男人是谁? |
[1:25:53] | I’ve never seen him before in my life. | 我一生中从来没见过他 |
[1:26:02] | What happened to me? | 我身上发生了什么? |
[1:26:06] | Please, please, Dad, Tell me. | 求你了 求你了 爸爸 告诉我! |
[1:26:28] | Hey, Pete. Hey. | 嘿 皮特! 嘿! |
[1:26:31] | Hey. | 嘿! |
[1:26:44] | Hey. | 嘿! |
[1:26:46] | Mr. Eddy. | 安迪先生 |
[1:26:57] | Hey, Pete. | 嘿 皮特! |
[1:27:00] | How you doing? – I’m OK. | -你好吗? -还好 |
[1:27:03] | I’m sure you noticed that girl who was with me the other day. | 我肯定你注意到那天和我一起来的那个女孩儿了 |
[1:27:06] | Good looking Blonde. She stayed in the car. | 好看的金发 她留在车里 |
[1:27:10] | Her name is Alice. I swear, I love that girl to death. | 她叫爱丽丝 我发誓 我爱死那姑娘了 |
[1:27:18] | If I ever found out somebody was making out with her… | 一旦我发现有人在和她乱搞 |
[1:27:24] | I’d take this… | 我会像这样 |
[1:27:26] | …and I’d shove it so far up his ass, it would come out his mouth. | 我会从他的屁股打进去 从嘴里打出来 |
[1:27:31] | And then you know what I’d do? – What? | -你知道我会怎么做了吧? -什么? |
[1:27:35] | I’d blow his fucking brains out. | 我要把他的脑浆打出来 |
[1:27:45] | Hey. You’re looking good. | 嘿 你看起来不错 |
[1:27:50] | What you been up to? | 你在搞什么鬼? |
[1:28:02] | I’ll get it. | 我来接 |
[1:28:05] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:28:08] | Meet me at the Starlight Hotel on Sycamore in 20 minutes. | 20分钟后到 星光旅馆见 |
[1:28:20] | He’ll kill us. | 他会杀了我们的 |
[1:28:25] | Are you… | 你 |
[1:28:29] | …positive that he knows? | 确定他知道了吗? |
[1:28:31] | I’m not positive, but he knows. | 我不确定 但他知道 |
[1:28:37] | So…What are we supposed to do? | 那 我们该怎么办呢? |
[1:28:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:29:18] | If we could just get some money, we could go away together. | 如果我们能搞到些钱 我们就能在一起了 |
[1:29:28] | I know a guy. | 我认识一个人 |
[1:29:32] | He pays girls to party with him. | 他给参加他的聚会的姑娘钱 |
[1:29:36] | He’s always got a lot of cash. | 他总是有很多现金 |
[1:29:40] | He’d be easy to rob. | 他对抢劫很在行 |
[1:29:43] | Then we’d have the money. We could go away. | 我们有了钱 就能离开了 |
[1:29:50] | We could be together. | 我们就能在一起了 |
[1:30:01] | Have you partied with him? | 你以前参加过他的聚会吗? |
[1:30:09] | Did you like it? | 你喜欢吗? |
[1:30:12] | No. | 不 |
[1:30:15] | It was part of the deal. | 这是交易的一部分 |
[1:30:17] | What deal? | 什么交易? |
[1:30:23] | He works for Mr. Eddy. – Yeah? | -他为安迪先生工作 -什么? |
[1:30:26] | And what’s he do? – He makes films for Mr. Eddy. | -他干什么的? -他为安迪先生拍电影 |
[1:30:30] | Pornos? – Yeah. | -色情电影? -是的 |
[1:30:34] | How did you get in with these fucking people, Alice? | 你怎么会和这些他妈的人搅到一起的 爱丽丝? |
[1:30:37] | Pete… | 皮特 |
[1:30:39] | No. Pete. I want to know how it happened. | 不 皮特 我只想知道是怎么开始的 |
[1:30:46] | It was a long time ago. | 很久以前了 |
[1:30:50] | I met this guy at a place called Moke’s. | 我在一个叫墨客的地方认识了这个人 |
[1:30:53] | We became friends. | 我们成了朋友 |
[1:30:56] | He told me about a job. | 他给我介绍了一份工作 |
[1:31:03] | In pornos? | 拍色情电影? |
[1:31:08] | No. Just a job. I didn’t know what. | 不 只是份工作 我不知道事什么 |
[1:31:16] | He made an appointment for me to see a man. | 他给我定了个约会去见某个人 |
[1:31:21] | I went to this place. | 我去了那个地方 |
[1:31:25] | They made me wait there forever. | 他们让我一直等在那儿 |
[1:31:29] | There was a guy guarding the door. | 有一个家伙守着门口 |
[1:31:36] | In another room, there was this other guy lifting weights. | 在旁边的房间里 有另一个人在举重 |
[1:31:46] | I started getting nervous. | 我开始感到不安 |
[1:31:50] | When it got dark… | 天快黑时 |
[1:31:54] | …they brought me into this other room. | 他们带我进了另一个房间 |
[1:34:21] | Why didn’t you just leave? | 你为什么不离开呢? |
[1:34:32] | You liked it, huh? | 你喜欢那样 是吗? |
[1:34:37] | If you want me to go away, I’ll go away. | 如果你希望我离开你 我会的 |
[1:34:48] | I don’t want you to go away. | 我不希望你离开 |
[1:34:51] | I don’t want you to go away. | 我不希望你离开 |
[1:35:04] | I love you, Alice. | 我爱你 爱丽丝 |
[1:35:10] | Should I call Andy? – Andy? | -我该打电话给安迪吗? -安迪? |
[1:35:14] | That’s his name, Andy. Our ticket out of here. | 那是他的名字 安迪 我们逃离这儿的车票 |
[1:35:18] | Yeah. Call him. | 好的 打吧 |
[1:35:24] | I’ll set it up for tomorrow night. | 明晚我会设计好的 |
[1:35:27] | You meet me at his place at 11:00. | 你11:00在他那儿去见我 |
[1:35:30] | Don’t drive, take the bus. Make sure no one follows you. | 别开车 乘公交车 确认没人跟着你 |
[1:35:35] | His address is easy to remember. It’s 2224 Deep Dell Place. | 他的地址很好记 深谷街2224号 |
[1:35:42] | It’s a white Stucco job on the south side of the street. | 白色的外墙 在街道的南边 |
[1:35:45] | I’ll be upstairs with Andy. The back door will be open. | 我会和安迪在楼上 后门将会开着 |
[1:35:50] | Go through the kitchen into the living room. There’s a bar there. | 穿过厨房到起居室 那儿有个吧台 |
[1:35:54] | At 11:15, I’ll send Andy down to fix me a drink. | 11:15 我会让安迪 下来给我拿杯饮料 |
[1:35:59] | And when he does, you crack him on the head, OK? | 他来了后 你就敲碎他的头 好吗? |
[1:36:06] | OK. | 好的 |
[1:36:37] | You’re fucking somebody else, aren’t you? – Sheila. | -你在和别人干那种事儿 不是吗? -席拉! |
[1:36:40] | You fuck me whenever you want. Sheila. Sheila, stop it. | 你想时你就来干我 席拉! 席拉 停下来! |
[1:36:43] | You don’t call. Who is she? – Stop it. | -你别喊 她是谁? -停下来! |
[1:36:45] | What’s the bitch’s name? – I’m sorry. | -那个婊子叫什么? -抱歉 – 你感到抱歉? |
[1:36:47] | Oh, you’re sorry? | -那个婊子叫什么? -抱歉 – 你感到抱歉? |
[1:36:48] | Go home. – You’re sorry? | -回家! – 你感到抱歉? |
[1:36:49] | Sheila, stop it. | -回家! – 你感到抱歉? -席拉 别这样! |
[1:36:50] | You’re sorry, you piece of shit. | 你感到抱歉 你这个狗屁! |
[1:36:52] | You’re sorry? – Go home. | -你感到抱歉? -回家去! |
[1:36:54] | Fuck you…Fuck you. | 他妈的! 他妈的! |
[1:36:55] | Sheila, stop, Sheila. | 席拉 别 席拉! |
[1:36:56] | Fuck you… Fuck you. | -他妈的! 他妈的! |
[1:36:56] | Fuck you…Fuck you. | 他妈的! 他妈的! |
[1:36:58] | Sheila…Sheila. | 席拉 席拉 |
[1:36:59] | Sheila. Let’s both go in and talk about this quietly. | 席拉! 我们进去好好谈谈 |
[1:37:04] | Sheila, come on. | 席拉 来吧 |
[1:37:08] | You are different. – Sheila. | -你变了 -席拉! |
[1:37:11] | Tell him…Tell him. | 告诉他! 告诉他! |
[1:37:13] | Sheila, don’t. Don’t. | 席拉 不要 不要 |
[1:37:17] | I don’t care anymore anyway. I’m sorry, Mr. Dayton. | 我不在意了 对不起 戴顿先生 |
[1:37:25] | I won’t bother you, or any member of your family ever again. | 我不会再打扰你了 还有你的家人 再也不会了 |
[1:37:46] | Pete? | 皮特? |
[1:37:50] | There’s a man on the phone. | 有人在电话里 |
[1:37:53] | He’s called a couple of times tonight. | 他今晚打了好多次了 |
[1:37:56] | Who is it? | 是谁? |
[1:37:59] | He won’t give his name. | 他没说名字 |
[1:38:20] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:38:22] | Hey, Pete, how you doing? | 嘿 皮特 你好吗? |
[1:38:27] | Who is this? – You know who it is. | -是谁? -你知道是谁 |
[1:38:35] | Mr. Eddy? | 安迪先生? |
[1:38:37] | Yeah. How you doing, Pete? | 是的 你好吗 皮特? |
[1:38:41] | OK. – You’re doing OK? That’s good, Pete. | -好的 -你感到不错? 这很好 皮特 |
[1:38:47] | Look, it’s late Mr. Eddy, I… | 你瞧 很晚了安迪先生 我 |
[1:38:51] | I’m really glad to know you’re doing OK. | 知道你还好我很高兴 |
[1:38:55] | You’re sure you’re OK? Everything all right? | -你确定你还好? 每件事都还好吧? |
[1:39:00] | Yeah. | -是的 |
[1:39:03] | I’m really glad to know you’re doing good, Pete. Hey. | 我很高兴你感到还好 皮特 嘿! |
[1:39:08] | I want you to talk to a friend of mine. | 我希望你和我的一个朋友谈谈 |
[1:39:16] | We’ve met before, haven’t we? | 我们以前见过 不是吗? |
[1:39:20] | I don’t think so. | 我不这样认为 |
[1:39:23] | Where is it you think we’ve met? | 你认为我们在哪儿见过? |
[1:39:26] | At your house. Don’t you remember? | 在你家里 你不记得了? |
[1:39:33] | No. No, I don’t. | 不 不 我不记得 |
[1:39:39] | In the East, the far East… | 在东方 遥远的东方 |
[1:39:42] | …when a person is sentenced to death, | 一个人被判死刑以后 |
[1:39:44] | they’re sent to a place where they can’t escape. | 他们被送到一个不可能逃出去的地方 |
[1:39:48] | Never knowing when an executioner may step up behind them… | 从不知道什么时候刽子手会来到身后 |
[1:39:52] | …and fire a bullet into the back of their head. | 并朝他们的后脑勺开一枪 |
[1:39:56] | What’s going on? | 什么意思? |
[1:39:59] | It’s been a pleasure talking to you. | 很高兴能和你谈话 |
[1:40:02] | Pete, I just wanted to jump on and tell you that I’m really glad you’re doing OK. | 皮特 我只想告诉你 你没事儿我感到很高兴 |
[1:43:23] | You got him. | 你干掉他了 |
[1:43:26] | Alice. | 爱丽丝! |
[1:44:24] | Wow. | 喔 |
[1:44:29] | We killed him. | 我们杀了他 |
[1:44:39] | You killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[1:44:45] | Alice? | 爱丽丝? |
[1:44:51] | Alice? | 爱丽丝? |
[1:44:54] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办? |
[1:44:57] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办? |
[1:45:00] | We have to get the stuff. | 我们得拿些东西 |
[1:45:04] | We have to get out of here. | 我们得离开这儿 |
[1:45:21] | Ah, fuck. | 妈的! |
[1:45:59] | Is that you? | 是你吗? |
[1:46:02] | Are both of them you? | 这都是你吗? |
[1:46:13] | That’s me. | 这是我 |
[1:46:17] | Honey, are you all right? | 亲爱的 你没事吧? |
[1:46:24] | Where’s the bathroom? | 洗手间在哪儿? |
[1:46:28] | It’s upstairs, down the hall. | 楼上 大厅下 |
[1:47:28] | Did you want to talk to me? | 你想和我谈谈吗? |
[1:47:33] | Did you want to ask me, why? | 你想问问我吗 为什么? |
[1:48:34] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[1:48:39] | Don’t you trust me, Pete? | 你不信任我 皮特? |
[1:48:49] | Stick this in your pants. | 装到你的裤子里 |
[1:48:58] | I know a fence. | 我认识一个销赃的人 |
[1:49:03] | He’ll give us money, get us passports in exchange for all this shit… | 它会给我们钱和护照的 作为这些东西的交换 |
[1:49:09] | …and Andy’s car… | 还有 安迪 的车 |
[1:49:12] | And then we can go anywhere. | 我们就能去任何地方了 |
[1:49:30] | Come on, Baby. | 来 宝贝儿! |
[1:49:48] | Pete, you drive. | 皮特 你来开车! |
[1:50:05] | Where the fuck are we going, Alice? | 我们要他妈的去哪儿 爱丽丝? |
[1:50:10] | Where the fuck are we going? | 我们要他妈的去哪儿? |
[1:50:15] | We have to go to the desert, Baby. | 我们得朝沙漠走 亲爱的 |
[1:50:20] | The fence I told you about… | 我告诉你的那个销赃的人 |
[1:50:26] | He’s at his cabin. | 住在他的小屋里 |
[1:51:42] | Come on. | 来吧! |
[1:52:31] | We’ll have to wait. | 我们得等会儿 |
[1:52:53] | Why me, Alice? Why choose me? | 为什么是我 爱丽丝? 为什么选择了我? |
[1:53:04] | You still want me, don’t you, Pete? | 你还想要我 不是吗 皮特? |
[1:53:10] | More than ever. | 比以前更想 |
[1:55:14] | I want you. | 我要你 |
[1:55:24] | I want you. | 我要你 |
[1:55:44] | I want you. | 我要你 |
[1:55:47] | I want you. | 我要你 |
[1:56:07] | You’ll never have me. | 你再也不会得到我了 |
[1:57:16] | Here I am. | 我在这儿 |
[1:58:09] | Where’s Alice? | 爱丽丝在哪儿? |
[1:58:11] | Alice who? Her name is Renee. | 爱丽丝是谁? 她的名字是 蕾内 |
[1:58:15] | If she told you her name is Alice, she’s lying. | 如果她告诉你她叫 爱丽丝 她在撒谎 |
[1:58:23] | And your name? What the fuck is your name?. | 你叫什么? 你他妈叫什么?! |
[2:01:50] | Renee? | 蕾内? |
[2:02:01] | You’re coming with me. | 你跟我一起来 |
[2:04:06] | What do you guys want? | 你们想怎么样? |
[2:05:24] | Now you can hand it back. | 现在该把它还给我了! |
[2:05:36] | You and me, Mister… | 你和我 先生 |
[2:05:41] | We can really outugly them sumbitches… | 我们真的能控制这些杂种 |
[2:05:46] | Can’t we? | 不行吗? |
[2:06:43] | Ed…Take a look at this. | 看看这儿! |
[2:06:53] | Yeah. That’s her all right. | 是的 是她 |
[2:06:56] | That’s Fred Madison’s wife with Dick Laurent. | 是费德 麦迪逊’的妻子和狄克罗伦在一起 |
[2:07:00] | And Mr. Dent-Head over there. | 头撞到了这儿 |
[2:07:04] | We got Pete Dayton’s prints all over this place. | 到处都是皮特戴顿的指纹 |
[2:07:07] | You know what I think, Ed? | 你知道我怎么想吗 |
[2:07:11] | What is it, AI? What do you think? | 怎么想? 你怎么想? |
[2:07:14] | I think there’s no such thing as a bad coincidence. | 我认为不会有比这更巧合的事情了 |
[2:08:21] | Dick Laurent is dead. | 狄克罗伦死了 |