英文名称:Love Lies Bleeding
年代:2024
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:11] | 逃跑计划(宁波意斯丁电子商务有限公司) 罗博电影制片公司 联合制作 | |
[01:32] | 主 演 克里斯汀·斯图尔特 | |
[01:37] | 主 演 凯蒂·M·奥布莱恩 | |
[01:41] | 主 演 吉娜·马隆 | |
[01:45] | 主 演 安娜·巴瑞辛尼科夫 | |
[01:49] | 主 演 戴夫·弗兰科 | |
[01:54] | 主 演 艾德·哈里斯 | |
[01:58] | 选角导演 玛丽·维里厄 林赛·格雷厄姆-阿哈诺努 | |
[02:11] | 音效总监 保罗·戴维斯 | |
[02:19] | 电影配乐 克林特·曼塞尔 | |
[02:25] | 服装设计 奥尔加·米尔 | |
[02:31] | 电影剪辑 马克·唐斯 | |
[02:35] | 艺术指导 凯蒂·米克曼 | |
[02:39] | 摄影指导 本·福德斯曼 | |
[02:43] | 电影监制 苏珊·基尔 | |
[02:50] | 电影监制 奥利·莫登 丹尼尔·巴特瑟 大卫·金班吉 | |
[02:56] | 制片人 安德里亚·戈恩威尔 德利弗·卡斯曼 | |
[03:02] | 编 剧 罗斯·格拉斯 维罗妮卡·托菲尔斯卡 | |
[03:07] | Lou-Lou! | 露露 |
[03:07] | 导 演 罗斯·格拉斯 | |
[03:09] | Lou-Lou! | 露露 |
[03:12] | Lou-Lou! | 露露 |
[03:16] | – There you are. – Hey, Daisy. | – 你在这里呀 – 嗨 黛西 |
[03:19] | Looks like you’ve got your hands full. | 你好像挺忙的 |
[03:21] | Yep! | 是啊 |
[03:32] | – Hurray. – Nice. | – 谢天谢地 – 太好了 |
[03:42] | What’s up, Daisy? | 什么事 黛西 |
[03:43] | Was wondering if, um, maybe you wanted | 就是想问问你下班之后 |
[03:46] | to meet up later? | 要不要出去玩 |
[03:48] | Go to Winkie’s. | 去温基酒吧 |
[03:49] | Oh! | 哦 |
[03:51] | I gotta help Beth with some stuff… | 我得帮贝丝… |
[03:53] | I got to help her. It’s boring. | 我得帮她 很无聊的 |
[03:55] | Aw! Poor Lou-Lou. | 可怜的露露 |
[03:58] | Always looking out for her, sis. | 总想着帮自己的姐姐 |
[04:02] | You know, you gotta remember your own needs too. | 但你也不能忘了自己的需求呀 |
[04:04] | I have some stuff to finish up here too though, so… | 这里的事还没忙完呢… |
[04:07] | You’ve got time. | 这点时间还是有的吧 |
[04:08] | Hey, you should have one on me tonight. | 今晚的酒算我的 |
[04:11] | Oh, you don’t… You don’t have to do that. | 你不用这么做的 |
[04:13] | Why not? It’s fine. | 为什么 没关系 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:853个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:124个,六级词汇:44个,GRE词汇:44个,托福词汇:80个,考研词汇:126个,专四词汇:111个,专八词汇:11个, 所有生词标注共:205个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:16] | Have fun. Rain check. | 玩得开心点 我们下次再约 |
[04:19] | But… | 可是… |
[05:00] | Hey, buddy. | 嗨 小家伙 |
[05:15] | When you smoke a cigarette, | 吸烟的时候 |
[05:17] | you inhale a drug called nicotine. | 你会吸入一种叫做尼古丁的物质 |
[05:21] | You could replace the word drug with poison. | 你也可以把这种物质叫做毒药 |
[05:25] | Like anything that is not built on solid foundations, | 就像任何没有坚实基础的存在一样 |
[05:28] | the brainwashing is as fragile | 洗脑这种行为 |
[05:32] | …and will collapse | 在一瞬间 |
[05:34] | in an instant. | 就能坍塌 |
[05:36] | All you have to do is give it a shake. | 你只需要戳它一下就可以 |
[05:46] | Yeah, you like that dick? | 把你操爽了吧 |
[05:50] | Oh, fuck! | 操 |
[05:52] | Oh, fuck! | 操 |
[05:54] | Oh, fuck! | 操 |
[06:03] | Oh, that was… that was magical. | 真是太爽了 |
[06:07] | Ah, fuck, yeah. | 爽 |
[06:13] | So… So should I call you, or? | 我直接给你打电话吗 |
[06:16] | What? | 什么 |
[06:18] | – About the job? – Oh, yeah, yeah. | – 工作的事 – 哦 对 |
[06:21] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:28] | Swing by tomorrow. | 明天直接过去就行 |
[06:33] | Hey, careful where you sleep around here. | 找地方过夜的时候要小心 |
[06:35] | It’s dangerous. | 不安全 |
[06:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:32] | I’d describe the withdrawal | 我会把尼古丁戒断 |
[07:34] | from nicotine as a mild, empty, | 描述为一种温和 空虚 |
[07:37] | slightly insecure feeling. | 略带不安的感觉 |
[07:39] | I’ve also stated that the only reason | 我也认为人们吸烟的唯一原因 |
[07:41] | a smoker lights up is to relieve that feeling. | 就是为了摆脱这种感觉 |
[07:46] | All smokers are caught up… …in the same trap. | 所有吸烟者 都被同样的陷阱困住了 |
[07:55] | – Good morning. – Hey. | – 早上好 – 嗨 |
[07:57] | Okay. | 来吧 |
[07:59] | We’re running a little late. Nothing to worry about. | 有点晚了 不过没关系 |
[08:01] | You’ll never catch me! | 你抓不到我 |
[08:02] | Running too fast! | 我跑得快 |
[08:03] | Whoa! You okay, bud? | 哇 没事吧 |
[08:05] | Slow down. | 慢点 |
[08:06] | – I lost a tooth, Lou. – What? | – 露 我掉了一颗牙 – 什么 |
[08:09] | Shucks, man. You gotta be more careful. | 你得小心点 |
[08:11] | Hey, Billy. Quit hanging off her. | 比利 别缠着她了 |
[08:12] | Come on, you guys. | 快点 |
[08:13] | Let’s get all our stuff together. | 收拾好书包 |
[08:15] | Aunt Lou’s gonna drive you to school. | 露送你们上学 |
[08:16] | Mom! He’s calling me… | 妈 他骂我… |
[08:17] | Can you open this? | 能帮我打开吗 |
[08:18] | Boys, come get your things. | 孩子们 快去收拾东西 |
[08:20] | – Mom! – Come on, ready? | – 妈妈 – 来吧 准备好啦 |
[08:24] | – How’s my makeup? – Mom, he is cheating. | – 我的妆还可以吗 – 妈 他作弊 |
[08:26] | – Ready, set, go! – I’m not. | 好了 去吧 |
[08:27] | You cheated last time. | 你上次就作弊了 |
[08:29] | Hey, Bethy Boopski? | 嘿 贝蒂·布普斯基 |
[08:30] | – You girls goin’ to the store? – Why? You want something? | – 你们要去商场吗 – 怎么了 你要买什么 |
[08:32] | Can you grab me some smokes. | 能帮我买点烟吗 |
[08:34] | I’m just… I don’t wanna be late. | 我没时间了 |
[08:35] | I don’t think I’ll have time. | 我可不想迟到 |
[08:37] | Yeah, I could… I can come… | 嗯 好 |
[08:38] | – Yeah? – …drop it off. | 别闹了 |
[08:40] | – There you go. – Aren’t we late? No! | 我们不是没时间了吗 |
[08:42] | Late for school? Something like that? | 不是上学要迟到了吗 |
[08:43] | Dad! Dad! | 爸爸 |
[08:44] | – Bye. – Bye, baby. | – 再见 – 再见 宝贝 |
[08:46] | – Later, my dudes. – Bye, Dad. | – 再见 孩子们 – 再见 爸爸 |
[08:48] | Bye! | 拜 |
[08:49] | – Mom! – Mom! | 妈妈 |
[08:51] | I don’t know where my bag is. | 我找不到书包了 |
[08:53] | Where is it? | 在哪里呀 |
[09:06] | Since Die Hard came out, | 《虎胆龙威》上映之后 |
[09:07] | fucking everyone wants to try the Beretta. | 所有人都想试试贝雷塔手枪 |
[09:10] | We’re, uh, we’re setting up a new indoor range out there. | 我们正在那边建室内靶场 |
[09:14] | How’s it going, guys? | 你们好 |
[09:16] | Uh, we got the beginners’ range out there… | 那边是新手区… |
[09:18] | We also got long distance, | 我们有远距离靶 |
[09:20] | moving target, novelty… | 还有那种新型移动靶 |
[09:22] | Get… Get a lot of tourists come out for the day. | 吸引了很多游客 |
[09:24] | Fuckin’ crazy-ass foreigners mostly. | 大部分都是老外 |
[09:28] | Uh, that’s the canteen. | 那便是餐厅 |
[09:30] | Sandwiches, drinks. Get a little wild if you want. | 三明治 饮料 还有更带劲儿的东西 |
[09:33] | All right, we’re gonna head this way. | 这边走 |
[09:36] | Should I be nervous or something? | 我应该准备点什么吗 |
[09:38] | No, just… Just don’t make me look | 不用 只要别把我 |
[09:39] | – like an asshole. – Okay. | – 说成混蛋 – 好 |
[09:41] | You know, just stand up straight. | 自然表现就行了 |
[09:42] | I’ll do my best. | 我尽量 |
[09:44] | Oh, watch out for that. | 小心脚下 |
[09:48] | Yeah. | 进来 |
[09:51] | Boss, now a good time? | 老大 有时间吗 |
[09:53] | Good as any. | 随时都有 |
[09:59] | Wow. Cool. What is that? | 酷 这是什么 |
[10:01] | One of my Hercules larvae. | 大兜虫的幼虫 |
[10:03] | Just giving his bed a little spruce. | 我在帮它们改善环境 |
[10:05] | They like things moist and cozy. | 它们喜欢潮湿舒适的地方 |
[10:07] | Fuck, yeah. They do. | 谁不喜欢呢 |
[10:11] | Oh, uh. This here is Jackie. | 这是杰姬 |
[10:13] | – Uh, this is Mr. Langston. – Hi. | – 这是兰斯顿先生 – 你好 |
[10:16] | She needs a job. Says she’ll do anything. | 她在找工作 什么都能干 |
[10:18] | I figured we could use some spare hands. | 正好我们也需要人手 |
[10:20] | Yeah, you like guns? | 你喜欢枪吗 |
[10:21] | Not really. | 不喜欢 |
[10:23] | What the fuck are you doing here then? | 那你来这里干什么 |
[10:26] | Anyone can feel strong hiding behind a piece of metal. | 拿着枪能让所有人自以为很强大 |
[10:29] | I prefer to know my own strength. | 但我希望知道自己真正的力量 |
[10:31] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[10:46] | Excuse me, the end toilet is blocked. | 你好 最里面隔间的马桶堵了 |
[10:49] | It’s overflowing. | 水都溢出来了 |
[10:53] | Excuse me? | 你好 |
[10:54] | – The end toilet is blocked. – Then use the other one. | – 最里面隔间的马桶堵了 – 用别的啊 |
[11:37] | Can I get a Mountain Dew? | 来瓶激浪 |
[11:40] | Hey! | 喂 |
[11:43] | – The machine’s over there. – It’s broken. | – 售货机在那边 – 坏了 |
[11:50] | There you go. | 给你 |
[11:52] | You’re Lou Langston’s daughter. | 你是卢·兰斯顿的女儿 |
[11:53] | – So? – He’s an old friend of mine. | – 所以呢 – 我们是老朋友了 |
[11:56] | How is your old man? | 你爸怎么样 |
[11:58] | My old man? | 我爸 |
[12:00] | He’s a piece of shit. We don’t talk. | 我爸是个混蛋 我们不说话 |
[12:02] | Pretty sure his friends know that. | 他朋友都知道这个 |
[12:04] | And your mom, do you know where I could find her? | 你妈呢 你知道她在哪吗 |
[12:10] | – Why? – Just to talk. | – 干什么 – 就是想找她聊聊 |
[12:15] | Well, I’ll tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[12:18] | When you’re feeling more friendly, give us a call. | 要是你想说了 打这个电话 |
[12:31] | You’re nice. Can we talk? | 你很棒 能聊聊吗 |
[12:35] | – I’m Jackie. – Jackie. | – 我叫杰姬 – 杰姬 |
[12:36] | Closing. | 打烊了 |
[12:38] | Whoa! We’re still in here. | 喂 我们还没走呢 |
[12:40] | We’re closed, fuck off. | 关门了 快滚 |
[12:43] | Jackie. | 杰姬 |
[13:18] | Can I steal one? | 能给我一根吗 |
[13:20] | Yeah. | 好 |
[13:42] | Is this your place? | 这是你的店吗 |
[13:44] | No, I just work here. | 不是 我就是个打工的 |
[13:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:53] | You were looking pretty good in there. | 你身材很棒 |
[13:56] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[13:57] | You got some pretty serious lines going. | 肌肉线条很漂亮 |
[14:00] | Jackie! | 杰姬 |
[14:02] | There you are. | 你在这里啊 |
[14:06] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[14:07] | If that’s all right with you, Lou? | 你不介意吧 露 |
[14:10] | Hey, we’re gonna go grab a drink right now | 嘿 我们正打算去喝一杯呢 |
[14:12] | – if you wanna come with us? – Thanks. I’m good here. | – 要不要一起 – 谢谢 不用了 |
[14:15] | Babe. | 宝贝 |
[14:17] | You know, Lou here is a grade A dyke, right? | 这个露可是个搞基的 |
[14:20] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[14:22] | Funny, come on. | 真搞笑 走吧 |
[14:24] | Touch me… | 你要是再碰我… |
[14:28] | – Whoa, man. She’s a girl. – Hey, hey, hey! | 哥们儿 她可是个女的 |
[14:29] | – I’m sorry about that. – You crazy bitch. | – 对不住了 – 疯婊子 |
[14:31] | – Yeah, here we… Come on, now. – I was being nice. | – 走吧 – 我可是先好好说话的 |
[14:32] | – Fuck you! – Fuck him! Let’s go. | – 去你妈的 – 别理他 走吧 |
[14:45] | You cooling off out here? | 冷静点了吗 |
[14:47] | You wanna ice yourself? | 要不要再降降温 |
[14:49] | You gotta be careful around here, I’m telling you. | 在这种地方可得小心 |
[14:52] | That could’ve gotten a lot worse. | 不然可能会更惨 |
[14:53] | I could take him. | 我能打倒他 |
[14:54] | Oh… Sorry. | 哦 抱歉 |
[14:58] | So where did you appear from? | 你是从哪来的 |
[15:01] | – Oklahoma. – Really? | – 俄克拉荷马 – 真的 |
[15:03] | Yeah, I’ve been hitchhiking for a while now. | 嗯 一路搭便车来的 |
[15:07] | Are you heading anywhere particular? | 你想去哪 |
[15:12] | So there’s finals for this bodybuilding contest | 下个月要在拉斯维加斯举办 |
[15:16] | next month in Vegas. | 健美决赛 |
[15:17] | Um… Gonna give it a shot. | 我想去试试 |
[15:21] | I’m just laying low here while I train. | 暂时在这里训练 |
[15:23] | Cool. | 厉害 |
[15:25] | Um, most times when people hear that, | 大多数人听到这些 |
[15:26] | I get this look like… | 都会露出这种表情… |
[15:29] | Yeah, I think I know that look. | 我对这种表情很熟悉 |
[15:32] | Is that why you left home? | 所以你才离开家吗 |
[15:33] | Oklahomans not into muscle chicks? | 俄克拉荷马不喜欢练肌肉的姑娘 |
[15:35] | Yeah, not so much. | 对 不怎么喜欢 |
[15:37] | The place I’m from, everyone’s a farmer, | 我住的地方 所有人都是农民 |
[15:40] | goes to church twice a week, that kind of thing. | 每周去两次教堂的那种 |
[15:44] | So how does an Oklahoma farm girl | 俄克拉荷马的农场女孩儿 |
[15:46] | get into bodybuilding. | 是怎么开始练健美的 |
[15:48] | Uh, my folks adopted me when I was 13. | 我是13岁的时候被收养的 |
[15:53] | And I was a fat kid. | 那时候是个小胖妞 |
[15:55] | So, kind of got bullied a lot. | 经常被人欺负 |
[15:56] | – Shit. – No, it’s good. | – 真惨 – 不 是好事 |
[15:58] | Taught me to fight back. | 我学会了怎么打回去 |
[16:04] | So you’re gonna win this competition. | 所以你打算赢下比赛 |
[16:06] | – And then what? – I don’t know. | – 然后呢 – 不知道 |
[16:09] | I didn’t think that far ahead yet. | 还没想过这么长远呢 |
[16:12] | Yeah, I think I know that one. | 这个我也很熟 |
[16:19] | You want me to show you something? | 想不想看点东西 |
[16:22] | – Okay. – You have to stay here. | – 好啊 – 你坐在这里就好 |
[16:28] | I’ll be back. | 我马上回来 |
[16:39] | So maybe this is dumb. I don’t know, I mean… | 这个主意可能有点蠢… |
[16:42] | You’re probably all set with these. | 我不知道你用不用这种东西 |
[16:45] | But, ta-da! | 不过 看 |
[16:54] | Are these yours? | 你的 |
[16:55] | Yeah. How am I doing? | 嗯 你看我怎么样 |
[17:00] | Thanks, but I… I can’t afford them. | 谢谢 但是我买不起 |
[17:04] | I mean, they’re free. | 不要钱 |
[17:05] | The guys here order ’em in bulk from, like, Germany or Romania. | 这里的人都从德国或罗马尼亚 大批量购买 |
[17:08] | They’re fucking everywhere. I’ll just give them to you. | 我可以送给你 |
[17:12] | Do you not do this shit? | 你不用药吗 |
[17:16] | Au naturelle, baby. | 嗯 自然健美 |
[17:18] | All right. Your body, your choice. | 没问题 你的身体你做主 |
[17:25] | You wanna do a little bit? | 要不要稍微试一下 |
[17:30] | I think 150 is, kind of, the smallest dose you can do | 最小的剂量应该是150 |
[17:33] | and if you have four weeks, | 如果四周使用一次 |
[17:36] | you’ll barely notice it, but it’ll build up gradually | 你几乎注意不到它 会慢慢增肌 |
[17:38] | and just give you that little… edge. | 它只会给你一点…促进 |
[17:43] | Where do you want it? | 想打哪儿 |
[17:46] | In the butt. | 屁股 |
[17:48] | Then turn around. | 那就转过去 |
[17:57] | – Okay. – Okay, incoming. | 来了 |
[18:05] | Done. | 搞定 |
[18:08] | How does it feel? | 怎么样 |
[18:12] | Feel it already? You’re, like, boom, boom! | 来感觉了吗 |
[18:14] | It’s all over it immediately. Like Popeye eating spinach. | 就像大力水手吃了菠菜 |
[18:17] | So stupid. | 好傻啊 |
[18:37] | You’re not, like, some fucking straight girl, right? Just trying shit out? | 你不是那种想试试女人的直女吧 |
[18:49] | Oh, shit, sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:07] | So I gotta… I gotta go to work today, | 我今天得上班 |
[20:08] | but do you, maybe, wanna hang out later? | 不过下班之后你想约会吗 |
[20:11] | You got a job already? | 你已经找到工作了 |
[20:13] | Yeah, I’m, uh… I’m waitressing | 对 我在城外的 |
[20:15] | at this shooting range place just outside of town. | 一个射击场当服务生 |
[20:17] | It’s like, ton of gun nuts and weirdos. | 那里全都是枪和怪胎 |
[20:20] | Pay’s pretty good though. | 不过薪水不错 |
[20:25] | Oh, man don’t work there. | 别去那里工作 |
[20:27] | – Why not? – My dad runs it. | – 为什么 – 我爸是那里的老板 |
[20:30] | Oh my, God. I met him yesterday. | 老天 我昨天才见过他 |
[20:33] | – Fun. – Wait. The bug guy? | – 真好 – 那个养虫子的家伙 |
[20:35] | Yeah, the bug guy. | 对 就是那个养虫子 |
[20:41] | So where are you staying? | 你住哪里 |
[20:42] | Um, I’m actually not sure yet. | 还不确定 |
[20:47] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:48] | I was gonna ask if maybe I could… | 我正想问问你 我能不能… |
[20:53] | crash here couple of nights. | 在这里借宿几天 |
[20:54] | I mean, like, until I get paid, you know, like… | 等我领了薪水… |
[20:57] | Until I can afford a room somewhere. | 就去找个房子 |
[21:05] | You can stay here. | 你可以住这里 |
[21:06] | I can just sleep on the couch. | 我睡沙发就行 |
[21:08] | No, shut the fuck up. You can stay here. | 闭嘴吧 你就住这里了 |
[21:16] | – This is delicious. – Good. | – 真好吃 – 那就好 |
[21:18] | I mean, like, you know, next time, maybe, | 不过下次也许可以 |
[21:20] | – take the yolks out, but… – Oh, yeah. | – 不放蛋黄… – 是嘛 |
[21:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:51] | And then we do our first pose, | 第一个展示姿势 |
[21:53] | which is a double front bicep. | 正面双手二头肌 |
[21:55] | Super strong, and confident, relaxed, right? | 强壮 自信 又放松 是吧 |
[23:47] | Why don’t you want me working for your dad? | 你为什么不喜欢我在你爸那里工作 |
[23:49] | We just don’t get along. | 我们合不来 |
[23:50] | How come? ‘Cause you like girls? | 为什么 因为你喜欢女孩 |
[23:53] | No, he didn’t care about that. | 不是 他才不在乎这个呢 |
[23:55] | That’s cool of him. | 那很酷啊 |
[23:57] | He’s not cool. He’s a fucking psycho. | 他不是酷 他是个疯子 |
[24:08] | 携带枪支弹药 进入墨西哥违法 处罚 – 监狱 | |
[24:39] | What about your mom? | 那你妈妈呢 |
[24:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:44] | She’s gone… She’s… It’s, um… | 她走了… |
[24:46] | It’s been, like, 12 years. | 差不多12年了 |
[24:51] | You mean she’s dead? | 她去世了 |
[24:52] | No, she’s gone. | 没有 就是离开了 |
[24:59] | What’s wrong? Why are you stopping? | 你怎么不练了 |
[25:02] | Come on, let’s go. | 快点 继续啊 |
[25:04] | Come on. | 快点 |
[25:05] | Up, up, up, up. | 给我上去 |
[25:08] | God, fuck! | 靠 |
[25:10] | Oh, Lou, ew. | 露 好恶心 |
[25:20] | I can get a job somewhere else if you want. | 我可以找别的工作 |
[25:23] | Do what you want. | 你自己决定吧 |
[25:47] | That’s not what I’m paying you for. | 我给你开工资不是让你干这个的 |
[25:50] | I’m on my break, sir. | 现在是我的休息时间 先生 |
[25:53] | Come on. | 过来 |
[25:59] | Come on! | 过来啊 |
[26:03] | If you work here, you should at least know the basics. | 在这里工作 最起码要知道基础知识 |
[26:11] | Line her up. | 瞄准 |
[26:16] | You only have to be very, very gentle. | 轻轻扣动扳机就好 |
[26:30] | A bit more powerful than a punch, huh? | 比拳头更强大吧 |
[26:35] | One more time, line it up. | 再来一次 |
[26:37] | – Okay. – That’s it. Nice and easy. | 这就对了 轻轻的 |
[26:54] | Will you come with me to Vegas? | 你想跟我一起去拉斯维加斯吗 |
[26:58] | I want you to see me win. | 我想让你看我夺冠 |
[27:00] | Yeah. | 好 |
[27:03] | Yeah, of course. | 当然要去了 |
[27:06] | But, you know, if you don’t win, that’s okay. | 但是你就算没拿第一也没关系 |
[27:09] | Right? | 知道吗 |
[27:18] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[27:26] | Afterwards, let’s just keep driving. | 比赛之后 我们就继续上路 |
[27:29] | Where? | 去哪 |
[27:31] | California. | 加州 |
[27:35] | Yeah, if I win. I can get a job as a trainer, | 要是我赢了 肯定能找到私教工作 |
[27:38] | find a place by the beach, swim in the ocean. | 找家靠海的健身房 天天去游泳 |
[27:41] | All that stuff. | 之类的 |
[27:47] | Yeah, I’ve never been anywhere but here. | 我从来没离开过这里 |
[27:52] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[28:31] | So, is the, um… When is the contest? | 你什么时候比赛 |
[28:36] | – This Thursday. – Mmm. | 这周四 |
[28:39] | How are you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[28:40] | Mmm. Good, I think. | 挺好的 |
[28:42] | She’s gonna knock ’em out. | 她肯定能大杀四方 |
[28:43] | Yeah, you look amazing. | 对 你看起来棒极了 |
[28:45] | Ooh, food. | 上菜啦 |
[28:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:52] | – More? – Yeah. | – 还要吗 – 嗯 |
[28:53] | – Pineapple? – No. | – 菠萝呢 – 不要 |
[28:55] | You guys will love Vegas. It’s wild. | 你们肯定会喜欢拉斯维加斯的 太精彩了 |
[28:58] | I’ve heard. Have you gone? | 你去过吗 |
[29:00] | We went for our honeymoon, actually. | 我们的蜜月就是在那里过的 |
[29:01] | Stupid… Fucking things. | 这东西太白痴了 |
[29:04] | – You need help, hon? – No, it’s fine. | – 要我帮忙吗 – 不用 |
[29:05] | – You need a fork? – No. | – 要叉子吗 – 不用 |
[29:11] | – Just hold… – I got it. | – 拿这里… – 我知道 |
[29:12] | I’m so sorry. I am so sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:15] | – That’s gonna stain. – I know, I know. | – 都弄脏了 – 我知道 |
[29:16] | What… What are you… You can’t just | 你干什么啊 |
[29:17] | rub my dick in the middle of the restaurant. | 能不能别在餐厅摸我的老二 |
[29:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:32] | Please don’t. | 别去 |
[29:46] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[29:47] | If you touch her one more time… | 如果你再敢打她… |
[29:50] | What? What is it, Lou? | 你能怎么样 露 |
[29:53] | It’ll be the last fucking thing you do. | 不怕死你就试试 |
[29:55] | What the fuck did she tell you this time, huh? | 她又跟你说什么了 |
[29:56] | She doesn’t have to tell me shit. I have eyes. | 她什么也不用说 我又不瞎 |
[30:00] | Why don’t you look closer at your new girlfriend, then, huh? | 你有功夫还是看好自己的女朋友吧 |
[30:03] | Instead of interfering in shit you don’t know about. | 别乱掺和你根本不了解的事 |
[30:07] | Yeah. Yeah, I met her first night she rocked up into town. | 没错 她进城的第一天我就认识她了 |
[30:11] | Took her out back of Daggers. | 从匕首酒吧认识的 |
[30:13] | Gave it to her right there in the parking lot. | 在停车场里就把她给办了 |
[30:15] | She wanted that job so fucking bad. | 这么说吧 |
[30:18] | Let me tell you. | 她真的很想要那份工作 |
[30:20] | Although, I guess… not as bad as she wanted | 我不过我猜她更想要 |
[30:22] | a free fucking gym membership, huh? | 免费的健身房会员 |
[30:49] | Are you gonna be like this the rest of the night? | 你打算一整晚都给我甩脸色吗 |
[30:55] | Want me to drop you off somewhere? | 要我送你去什么地方吗 |
[30:56] | Drop me off? | 送我 |
[30:59] | JJ’s? | JJ家 |
[31:02] | Fuck, I knew that’s why you’re being so weird. | 操 我就知道是因为这个 |
[31:04] | Babe. | 亲爱的 |
[31:08] | You fucked him. | 你跟他睡了 |
[31:12] | I didn’t know who he was or anything. | 我当时又不知道他是谁 |
[31:13] | I hadn’t even met you yet. | 那时候还不认识你呢 |
[31:15] | I met you the day after you got here. | 你来这里的第二天就认识我了 |
[31:17] | So what? Fuck. | 那又怎么样 |
[31:19] | So you’d fuck guys? | 所以你喜欢男的 |
[31:20] | I specifically asked you… | 我特意问过你… |
[31:22] | I like both. | 我男女都喜欢 |
[31:27] | I guess it doesn’t really matter who it is, | 看来只要能给你工作 |
[31:29] | as long as they hook you up with a job, | 或者能给你地方住 |
[31:31] | or a place to stay, | 做饭不放蛋黄 |
[31:34] | take out your egg yolks. | 你跟谁都能上床 |
[31:38] | Did I get it? | 说对了吗 |
[31:43] | Fuck you. | 去死吧 |
[31:44] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[31:48] | Hey, where the fuck are you going? | 你他妈的要去哪 |
[31:50] | – Where does it look like? – Nowhere. | – 你觉得呢 – 不知道 |
[31:53] | How could you fuck that guy, baby? | 你怎么能跟那种人上床呢 |
[31:57] | Did you enjoy it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[31:58] | ‘Cause he’s beyond sickening like… | 他是个变态… |
[32:01] | Like, a fucking scumbag. | 彻头彻尾的人渣 |
[32:03] | He beats the crap out of Beth, Jack. | 他把贝丝打得鼻青脸肿 |
[32:05] | She’s completely brainwashed. | 她已经被洗脑了 |
[32:07] | She’s the only reason I stick around. | 我留在这里就是为了她 |
[32:11] | But maybe you think that I don’t have an actual life | 不过也许你觉得除了忙你的破事 |
[32:13] | outside of helping you with your dumb shit. | 我就没有别的生活了 |
[32:15] | Fuck you! | 去你的吧 |
[32:17] | Of course, I do. But you don’t tell me anything. | 我知道你有你的生活 但你什么都不告诉我 |
[32:19] | I’m telling you now. | 我正在跟你说啊 |
[32:22] | Look, look… That’s what’s going on. | 情况就是这样 |
[32:24] | That’s what’s always been going on. | 一直都是这样 |
[32:26] | The cops don’t do anything | 她不提出指控 |
[32:27] | because she won’t press charges. | 所以警察根本不管 |
[32:28] | I don’t know what the fuck to do. | 我也不知道还能怎么办 |
[32:30] | I’m sorry, I didn’t… I didn’t… | 抱歉 我… |
[32:31] | share that with you. | 我没跟你说过 |
[32:35] | You don’t think I have horror stories, Lou. | 你觉得我就没有悲惨故事吗 露 |
[32:37] | Huh? I got plenty. | 多了去了 |
[32:41] | You don’t… You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[32:47] | This guy, I wanna… | 这个男的… |
[32:50] | I wanna do really… | 我真的很想… |
[32:53] | I wanna do really bad… | 很想教训他… |
[32:54] | I… I wanna fuckin’ kill him. | 我想杀了他 |
[33:04] | Get back in the car. | 快上车 |
[33:17] | Close the door, come on. | 关门 快点 |
[33:53] | Just give me a second. | 等一下 |
[34:13] | I thought you quit. | 我还以为你不想跟我做了 |
[34:16] | This doesn’t count. | 这不算 |
[34:20] | I’m wanna stretch you. | 我要给你扩张 |
[34:23] | I wanna see how far you can go. | 看看你能到什么程度 |
[34:36] | Do you put your fingers inside when you fuck yourself? | 你自慰的时候会把手指插进去吗 |
[34:40] | How do you do it? | 你怎么自慰 |
[34:42] | You wanna show me? | 做给我看 |
[34:47] | Come on, show me. | 来 让我看看 |
[34:55] | Is that really how you do it? | 你真是这样自慰 |
[35:14] | Good girl. | 真乖 |
[35:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:46] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[36:04] | – Mmm. – Yeah? | 喂 |
[36:08] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[36:13] | Hey, is… Okay, this is 08? | 是八号房吗 |
[36:32] | Oh, my God. | 老天啊 |
[36:39] | Paramedics picked her up at 3:00 a.m. | 是凌晨三点接到她的 |
[36:42] | Still waiting for her to come round. | 还在等她苏醒 |
[36:45] | I’m not sure. Sometime late last night. | 大概是昨晚某个时候 |
[36:46] | Where the fuck is he? | 他在哪 |
[36:48] | If you’re referring to the husband | 你是说他丈夫 |
[36:49] | he’s at the station giving a statement. | 他正在警局录口供 |
[36:51] | A statement? | 口供 |
[36:52] | We’re clear. We know. He did this. | 有什么可说的 就是他干的 |
[36:54] | Ma’am, no one knows exactly what happened. | 女士 没人知道发生了什么 |
[36:57] | Have you seen her? | 你去看过她吗 |
[36:58] | We’re gonna wait until your sister wakes up | 等你姐姐醒了之后 |
[37:00] | and then we’re gonna ask if she wants to press charges. | 我们会问她是否提起指控 |
[37:33] | I’ll make sure she gets everything she needs. | 我会处理好一切的 |
[37:39] | It’s best we take care of JJ ourselves. | 特别是处理好JJ |
[37:43] | He’ll regret this. | 我会让他后悔的 |
[37:45] | That’s what you said last time. | 你上次也是这么说的 |
[37:48] | She wouldn’t wanna wake up | 她醒来的时候 |
[37:49] | and find her husband in jail. | 肯定不希望看到自己的丈夫在监狱里 |
[37:52] | I wasn’t thinking about jail. | 我说的不是监狱 |
[37:54] | She wouldn’t want him dead either. | 她也不想让他死 |
[37:59] | I’d like to respect her wishes. | 我会尊重她的想法 |
[38:03] | That’s big of you. | 你真开明 |
[38:19] | Don’t worry, little Bethany. | 别担心 贝瑟尼 |
[38:27] | It’s all gonna heal. | 你会好起来的 |
[38:59] | I’m sorry, Lou. | 很遗憾发生这种事 |
[39:59] | JJ, we gotta talk. | JJ 我们得谈谈 |
[40:04] | Pick up the phone. | 快接电话 |
[40:20] | Hello? | 谁啊 |
[40:50] | Shut the fuck up! | 闭嘴 |
[40:53] | What the… | 搞什么… |
[40:59] | No, no, no, no! | 不要 |
[41:01] | No! I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:24] | Come on. Nothing more you can do here. | 走吧 你在这里也帮不上什么忙 |
[41:52] | This is crack cocaine, | 这是快客可卡因 |
[41:54] | seized a few days ago by drug enforcement agents | 是几天前缉毒人员 |
[41:58] | in a park just across the street from the mine. | 在矿井对面的公园查获的 |
[42:02] | Stop! Stop! | 停车 |
[42:56] | Jack. | 杰姬 |
[43:08] | Jack, are you okay? | 杰姬 你没事吧 |
[43:10] | Baby, are you okay? | 亲爱的 你没事吧 |
[43:17] | Jackie? | 杰姬 |
[43:18] | Baby, what the fuck happened? | 怎么回事 |
[43:21] | I made it right. | 我做了该做的事 |
[43:28] | Oh, they’re gonna fucking fry you for this! | 他们不会放过你的 |
[43:32] | – Fuck. – I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[43:39] | What? Did anyone… Did anybody see you? | 有人看见吗 |
[44:25] | He’s not gonna fit. I think… I think we have to… | 这样装不进去 |
[44:27] | Let’s… Let’s unroll him. | 先把他弄出来 |
[44:29] | Just push. | 用力推 |
[44:41] | All right. We’re just gonna go for a drive, okay? | 我们要开车去个地方 |
[44:45] | I know a place. | 我知道一个地方 |
[44:49] | Baby, go get my truck. | 你开我的车 |
[44:53] | Follow me, okay? | 跟着我 |
[45:01] | Nope. | 不行 |
[45:36] | Lou-Lou. | 露露 |
[45:38] | Roll your window down. | 把车窗摇下来嘛 |
[45:40] | Come on it’s red, please. | 是红灯 拜托啦 |
[45:46] | – Hey, stranger. – Daisy. | – 嗨 陌生人 – 黛西 |
[45:48] | – New ride? – No. I mean, yeah. | – 换新车了 – 没有 哦 对 |
[45:51] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[45:52] | I’m good. Thank you for asking. | 挺好的 多谢关心 |
[45:56] | Um, so what are you doing out so late, huh? | 你这么晚在外面干什么 |
[45:58] | Just driving, ’cause I have a headache | 头疼 出来兜兜风 |
[46:00] | – and it’s a migraine. – Poor, Lou-Lou. | 可怜的露露 |
[46:03] | Ugh! Smelly cunt… Drive around! | 臭婊子 绕过去不行吗 |
[46:07] | Ain’t… Ain’t that your truck? | 那不是你的车嘛 |
[46:08] | Actually, I gotta go right now, | 我得走了 |
[46:10] | but we should go to Winkie’s. | 下次一起去温基酒吧 |
[46:12] | – Are you around tomorrow? – Yeah. Absolutely. | – 你明天行吗 – 当然了 |
[46:13] | – Sounds fun. I love it. – Okay. | 好主意 |
[46:14] | – Okay, bye. – Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow. | – 再见 – 明天见 |
[48:19] | Lou? Are you sure? | 露 你确定吗 |
[48:24] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[48:41] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[48:52] | Hey, don’t worry, Jack. | 别担心 杰姬 |
[48:55] | We’re gonna be okay. | 我们不会有事的 |
[48:58] | You just gotta listen to me, okay? | 只要你听我的话 |
[49:00] | You gotta do what I say. | 按我说的做 |
[49:11] | So, I’m gonna go back to Beth’s | 我要回贝丝家 |
[49:12] | to make sure we didn’t leave anything. | 确保没留下证据 |
[49:14] | I think you should stay here. | 你留在这里 |
[49:17] | Why don’t you pack now? And I’ll come with you. | 你收拾东西吧 我跟你一起去 |
[49:19] | We could make it to Vegas by the evening. | 晚上就能到拉斯维加斯了 |
[49:24] | No, we can’t go anywhere now. | 不行 我们不能离开这里了 |
[49:34] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[49:38] | Hey, come here. | 过来 |
[49:40] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 |
[49:42] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[49:45] | Someone’s gonna see that smoke. Like any minute. | 肯定会有人看到烟的 |
[49:49] | And then the cops are gonna find JJ’s body. | 然后警察就会发现JJ的尸体 |
[49:52] | It’s okay. That’s good. | 这是好事 |
[49:54] | ‘Cause there’s other shit down there. | 因为那里还有别的东西 |
[49:57] | There’s other shit down there | 那些东西 |
[49:59] | that’s gonna lead them to someone else. | 会把调查引到别的地方 |
[50:02] | There’s shit down there that someone else is gonna have to answer for. | 会有别的人来负责任 |
[50:04] | Not you. | 不是你 |
[50:06] | I have to go. | 我得走 |
[50:07] | No, no, no, no. We have to… | 不行 我们得… |
[50:09] | – The competition’s tomorrow. – No, we have to stay here, | – 明天就比赛了 – 不行 |
[50:10] | lay low and act real normal. | 我们要留在这里 假装一切正常 |
[50:13] | I was always gonna go. | 我本来就要走啊 |
[50:16] | You said you’d come with me. | 你说会跟我一起去的 |
[50:21] | Beth’s safe now. | 贝丝已经安全了 |
[50:28] | Can we talk about this later? | 我们晚点再聊行吗 |
[50:32] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[50:35] | Please stay here. | 拜托你留在这里 |
[51:54] | This is history in the making, folks. | 我们正在见证历史 |
[51:57] | The German government said tonight they’ll be making | 德国政府宣布 今晚 |
[51:59] | at least a dozen more openings in the wall, | 他们会再开通十几个出入站 |
[52:02] | so that more people can cross to the West. | 让东德人民可以前往西德 |
[52:05] | The excitement in the air is palpable. | 空气中弥漫着兴奋 |
[52:07] | The atmosphere is electric. | 人民情绪高涨 |
[52:09] | A celebration of the individual. | 纷纷展开庆祝活动 |
[52:50] | JJ JJ! | |
[53:01] | JJ, you here? | JJ 你在吗 |
[53:04] | We gotta talk, buddy. | 我们得谈谈 |
[53:09] | Serge. | 塞吉 |
[53:11] | Jeez. When’s the last time anyone took care of you? | 老天啊 多久没人喂你了 |
[53:15] | Damn. | 该死 |
[53:17] | See anything? | 找到了吗 |
[53:19] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[54:06] | He’s not here, guys. Let’s go. | 他不在这里 走吧 |
[54:08] | Yeah, his car’s gone. | 嗯 他的车也不在 |
[55:13] | Jackie? | 杰姬 |
[55:21] | Jack. | 杰姬 |
[56:29] | You didn’t know anything? | 你什么都不知道 |
[56:30] | Please. Do they even know it’s JJ? | 连是不是JJ都不确定吧 |
[56:33] | Licence plates match. | 车牌号是他的 |
[56:35] | My buddy said it will be 24 hours, | 同事说再过一天 |
[56:37] | before they can get down there and ID the body. | 他们才能下去确认尸体 |
[56:39] | – You sure it wasn’t suicide? – No. | – 确定不是自杀吗 – 不是 |
[56:41] | Cars don’t explode like that when they crash. | 单纯车辆撞击不会造成那么严重的爆炸 |
[56:43] | Just in the movies. | 电影里都是特效 |
[56:46] | With Beth in the hospital, | 贝丝住院了 |
[56:47] | they’re gonna be looking at you. | 他们肯定会查你 |
[56:51] | Who else knows about that place? | 谁还知道那地方 |
[56:53] | What do I pay you for? | 我给你钱是干嘛的 |
[56:56] | Find out. | 你去查 |
[57:23] | Hey baby, Lou, come on. | 亲爱的 露 快点 |
[57:24] | Pack your bags, let’s go! | 收拾行李 该出发了 |
[57:26] | I’m so fucking ready! Ah! | 我准备好了 |
[57:33] | Pack your bags. We gotta go. | 收拾行李啊 该走了 |
[57:37] | Jesus fucking Christ, Jack. | 老天啊 杰姬 |
[57:39] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[57:42] | I asked for one thing. | 我就提了一个要求 |
[57:45] | I asked you to do one thing. I said stay home | 我让你留在家里 |
[57:47] | while I sort out everything! | 我去收拾烂摊子 |
[57:49] | How much of that stuff did you take? | 你打了多少药 |
[57:51] | – You didn’t ask. – What? | – 你不是提要求 – 什么 |
[57:53] | – You locked me in! – Hey, whoa! | 你把我锁起来了 |
[57:56] | Jack? | 杰姬 |
[58:01] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[58:07] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[58:11] | Come here. | 过来 |
[58:14] | You killed a man, Jack. Did you get that? | 杰姬 你杀人了 你知道吗 |
[58:17] | Yeah. Yeah, you’re welcome. | 知道 不用谢 |
[58:21] | – You’re fucking crazy. – Fuck you! | – 你他妈的疯了 – 去你的 |
[58:23] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[58:24] | This isn’t a game, Jack. | 这不是游戏 杰姬 |
[58:26] | We need to be so fucking careful right now. | 我们现在必须非常小心 |
[58:28] | Forget about Vegas. | 忘了维加斯吧 |
[58:40] | Sorry, baby. | 抱歉了 亲爱的 |
[58:43] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运吧 |
[58:45] | What? | 什么 |
[59:02] | – Where you headin’? – Vegas! | – 你要去哪 – 维加斯 |
[59:04] | Guess it’s your lucky day. | 那你可走运了 |
[59:24] | Good morning, sunshine. | 早上好 小美女 |
[59:29] | It’s your stop, right? | 你是想来这里吧 |
[59:31] | 1989年美国健美冠军赛 内华达州 拉斯维加斯 黄金广场酒店 | |
[1:00:09] | Oh, good job, kiddo. | 真厉害 |
[1:00:13] | Good job. | 好棒 |
[1:00:16] | Come here, Bobby. Mom’s just a bit sad. | 来吧 鲍比 妈妈只是有点伤心 |
[1:00:19] | Has he called? Has anyone heard from him? | 他打电话了吗 有他的消息吗 |
[1:00:23] | Not yet, honey. | 还没有 |
[1:00:25] | Lou, did you talk to him? | 露 你是不是去找他了 |
[1:00:30] | Did you tell him to leave? | 你让他离开我了吗 |
[1:00:31] | No, no. | 没有 |
[1:00:35] | You promise me? | 你保证吗 |
[1:00:38] | Beth, I… Yeah. | 我保证 贝丝 |
[1:00:40] | He’ll be back, honey. | 亲爱的 他会回来的 |
[1:00:43] | This guy has a lot of thinking to do. | 他只是需要好好想想 |
[1:00:50] | I’ll grab a soda. | 我去买瓶汽水 |
[1:01:20] | You going to ignore me the rest of your life? | 你打算这辈子都不理我了 |
[1:01:21] | This isn’t about you or me. This is about Beth. | 这不是你我的事 是贝丝 |
[1:01:24] | She’s the only fucking reason that I’m here, Dad. | 她是我留在这里的唯一原因 |
[1:01:28] | I admire how protective you are of your sister, | 我很赞赏你对姐姐的保护 |
[1:01:30] | but maybe next time you might be | 但是下次 |
[1:01:33] | a little more careful how you go about it. | 你最好注意一下方式方法 |
[1:01:37] | – What are you talking about? – They found JJ in his car. | – 你说什么呢 – 他们找到JJ和他的车了 |
[1:01:44] | Yeah. Mike filled me in on the details. | 迈克把他们目前知道的信息 |
[1:01:46] | What they know so far. | 全都告诉我了 |
[1:01:47] | Great. I’m glad Mike’s doing some actual law enforcement for a change. | 不错啊 看来迈克偶尔也会 做点真正的执法工作 |
[1:01:51] | Someone burnt it up pretty bad. | 有人把那里给炸了 |
[1:01:55] | Maybe they didn’t know the smoke could be seen for miles. | 也许那人并不知道 几公里外都能看到烟雾 |
[1:01:58] | An innocent act of stupidity, | 可能单纯是愚蠢举动 |
[1:02:02] | or maybe there’s something you wanna tell me. | 也可能你有什么事想告诉我 |
[1:02:08] | Here she is, officers. | 她在这里 警官 |
[1:02:16] | No! | 不 |
[1:02:19] | No! No! | 不要啊 |
[1:02:22] | I wanna see him. | 我要见他 |
[1:02:27] | I wanna see him! | 我要见他 |
[1:02:33] | What’s it like down there? | 下面什么情况 |
[1:02:36] | It keeps going down! | 还没到底 |
[1:02:38] | The car is just wedged here. | 车卡在这里了 |
[1:02:41] | I’m going down for a better look. | 我得下去才能仔细检查 |
[1:02:51] | You see anything? | 有什么发现吗 |
[1:02:56] | Fuck! There’s more. | 操 还有别的东西 |
[1:04:17] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[1:04:18] | your attention please, competitors 20 to 25, | 请20到25号参赛选手 |
[1:04:21] | stand on the stage, please. | 上台比赛 |
[1:04:24] | Thank you very much, ladies and gentlemen. | 谢谢 |
[1:04:40] | And now… | 现在… |
[1:04:41] | It’s the ladies! | 是女子组 |
[1:05:01] | Quarter turn to the right. | 向右转 |
[1:05:16] | Quarter turn to the right. | 向右转 |
[1:05:25] | Face the front. | 向后转 |
[1:05:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:05:45] | Beautiful, aren’t they? | 她们是不是很美 |
[1:05:47] | And we’re just getting started. | 这才只是开始 |
[1:05:50] | Each competitor will return to the stage | 每位参赛者都会回到舞台 |
[1:05:51] | for their individual routine. | 进行单人展示环节 |
[1:06:05] | Jackie! | 杰姬 |
[1:06:08] | Fuckin’ get it. | 加油 |
[1:06:15] | Up first, all the way from Oklahoma, | 第一位选手来自俄克拉荷马 |
[1:06:17] | Miss Jaqueline Cleaver! | 有请杰奎琳·克里弗小姐 |
[1:07:47] | Baby, I told you to lay low. | 宝贝 我说过要低调 |
[1:07:53] | Fucking fatty. | 死肥婆 |
[1:07:55] | Did fatty eat too much? | 吃太多了吧 |
[1:08:00] | Security to the stage. | 舞台安全 |
[1:08:05] | Knock it off! | 别吵了 |
[1:08:06] | – Stop! – Uh! Come on! | – 别说了 – 过来 |
[1:08:20] | I was waiting for you at Winkie’s last night. | 我昨天一直在温基等你 |
[1:08:24] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:08:25] | Sorry, I was, uh, with my sister. | 对不起 我在陪我姐姐 |
[1:08:27] | She’s, you know, in the hospital. | 她住院了 |
[1:08:29] | It’s been a whole thing. | 好多事 |
[1:08:30] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 对 |
[1:08:32] | I… I… I heard about what happened to B. | 我听说贝贝的事了 |
[1:08:35] | Actually, I, um… | 其实 我… |
[1:08:37] | I brought you a little something. | 有东西要给你 |
[1:08:41] | It’s just a little something to… to cheer you up. | 小东西 能让你心情好点 |
[1:08:44] | I can’t imagine how you must be feeling right. | 你现在肯定很难受吧 |
[1:08:51] | That’s nice. | 真好 |
[1:08:55] | Um, you know, I… I quit. | 但是 我…我戒了 |
[1:08:59] | All of it. | 所有的都不碰了 |
[1:09:01] | Oh, my gosh. Lou-Lou! | 哎呀 露露 |
[1:09:03] | Do… Do you want me to stop? | 要不我也掐了吧 |
[1:09:05] | No, but I just don’t need this. | 不用 只是我不吸了 |
[1:09:06] | You should keep it. | 给你吧 |
[1:09:08] | No, save it. | 不用了 你留着吧 |
[1:09:12] | For an emergency. | 万一呢 |
[1:09:21] | Sure was weird seeing you the other night. | 那天晚上见到你确实很奇怪 |
[1:09:25] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 嗯 |
[1:09:27] | Yeah. I was even thinking about you | 我在街上走的时候 |
[1:09:29] | as I was walking along there. | 其实正在想你呢 |
[1:09:32] | I don’t know why. It’s just a crazy coincidence, I guess. | 我也不知道为什么 太巧了 |
[1:09:34] | – Crazy. – Mmm-hmm. | 是啊 太巧了 |
[1:09:36] | Or fate. | 也许是命中注定吧 |
[1:09:42] | I did wanna ask you one thing, though, | 不过我有件事想问你 |
[1:09:44] | and I understand if maybe it’s none of my business. | 我知道不关我的事 你介意也没关系 |
[1:09:48] | No, please. What? | 问吧 什么事 |
[1:09:51] | What was she doing driving your truck? | 她为什么会开着你的车 |
[1:09:56] | Who? | 谁 |
[1:09:58] | You know, | 你知道的 |
[1:10:00] | that big girl. | 那个肌肉女 |
[1:10:03] | Thought you two were, maybe, together or something. | 也许你们俩在一起了 |
[1:10:05] | I… I… I… | 我… |
[1:10:08] | I’m not with her. | 没跟她在一起 |
[1:10:09] | It’s, like, she’s somebody that I… | 而且我已经很久… |
[1:10:12] | I haven’t seen her in a while. | 没见过她了 |
[1:10:15] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:10:17] | Yeah, it’s a weird coincidence that she was behind me. | 她跟在我后面就是个巧合 很奇怪 |
[1:10:20] | Yeah, I thought it was weird, too. | 我也觉得很奇怪 |
[1:10:24] | And that you were driving JJ’s car. | 而且你当时开的是JJ的车 |
[1:10:29] | We hung out a couple of times. | 我们玩过几次 |
[1:10:31] | I never forget a Camaro. | 我可忘不了科迈罗车 |
[1:10:56] | Court appearance is in eight days. | 八天后开庭 |
[1:10:57] | Bail is set at $300. | 保释金300美元 |
[1:11:01] | You get one phone call. | 你可以打一通电话 |
[1:11:20] | Lou’s residence. Howdy. | 这里是露家 你好 |
[1:11:22] | Who’s this? | 你是谁 |
[1:11:24] | Stay away from her. She doesn’t want you anymore. | 离她远点 她不要你了 |
[1:11:51] | All right, Rambo. Your guardian angel’s here. | 好了 兰博 你的守护天使来了 |
[1:12:05] | You and Lou fall out or something? | 你为什么打给我 |
[1:12:07] | That why you called me? | 你跟露闹翻了 |
[1:12:11] | Don’t worry. You made the right call. | 别担心 打给我是对的 |
[1:12:15] | My guys will take care of this whole problem. | 我的人可以帮你处理 |
[1:12:18] | You know, Lou and I have had our share of arguments too. | 我和露也经常吵架 |
[1:12:23] | I bet she’s told you all kinds of things about me. | 她肯定跟你说过我的很多事吧 |
[1:12:27] | That’s her right. | 那是她的权利 |
[1:12:29] | Although, I find it a little rich at times. | 不过有时候我觉得她有点过分 |
[1:12:34] | I own the gym. | 那家健身房是我的 |
[1:12:35] | She probably didn’t tell you that. | 她大概没跟你说过吧 |
[1:12:39] | I know you didn’t ask for my advice, | 我知道你没有问过我的意见 |
[1:12:40] | but seeing how you’re sitting in my car, | 不过看你这副样子 |
[1:12:42] | I get to tell you anyway… | 我还是要说… |
[1:12:45] | You can’t go around killin’ people | 动手杀人之前 |
[1:12:46] | without figuring out a few of the details first, | 应该先把所有信息都调查清楚 |
[1:12:49] | you know what I mean? | 明白吗 |
[1:12:50] | Um, I wanna get out now, please. | 我想下车 求你了 |
[1:12:53] | I wanna get out. | 让我下车吧 |
[1:12:58] | All right, get out if you want to. | 想下车就下车吧 |
[1:13:00] | What do you think this is? | 你想干什么 |
[1:13:02] | But once you’re out of this car, | 走下这辆车 |
[1:13:03] | you’re on your own. You know that, don’t you? | 你就要一切靠自己了 明白吗 |
[1:13:06] | I mean, really alone. | 你就真正孤身一人了 |
[1:13:12] | They found the body, the cops. | 警察已经发现尸体了 |
[1:13:16] | They’re gonna ask questions. | 肯定会调查的 |
[1:13:20] | You really don’t think I have anything better to do? | 你觉得我没有别的事可干了 |
[1:13:24] | Hmm? I came out here to help you. | 我来这里是为了帮你 |
[1:13:28] | Both of you. | 帮你们俩 |
[1:13:31] | You know, Lou won’t ask me for it. | 露是绝不会开口求助的 |
[1:13:32] | She thinks she has it all under control, | 她觉得一切都在掌握中 |
[1:13:34] | but she can’t handle a thing like this. | 但她处理不了这种事 |
[1:13:37] | You’re smarter than that. I know you are. | 但我知道你不会这么傻 |
[1:13:39] | Lou didn’t do anything. | 露什么也没干 |
[1:13:43] | Why don’t you close the door? | 先把车门关上吧 |
[1:13:46] | It’s cold out there. | 外面太冷了 |
[1:14:25] | Call me when it’s done. | 搞定之后打给我 |
[1:14:28] | You try and get some sleep now. | 现在去睡一觉吧 |
[1:14:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:14:51] | You sure you’re not hungry? | 你真不饿吗 |
[1:14:53] | Yeah, I… I just wanna be boring for a second. | 我有件事要说 |
[1:14:55] | – And, uh… – What is it? | 什么事 |
[1:14:56] | I just wanna clear the air on this whole JJ thing. | 我就是想把JJ的事说清楚 |
[1:14:59] | Well, he really had it coming, didn’t he? | 他纯属自作自受吧 |
[1:15:03] | Well, I mean, we weren’t friends or anything, | 我们不是朋友 |
[1:15:04] | but it’s pretty horrible. What happened to him, you know? | 但他也太惨了 |
[1:15:07] | I thought you were saying how much you hated him. | 你不是特别恨他吗 |
[1:15:08] | Yeah, but I didn’t want him dead. | 是啊 但是我不想让他死 |
[1:15:12] | He was family. | 他是我家人 |
[1:15:17] | You know how we ran into each other at the lights the other night? | 你还记得我们那晚在街头偶遇吗 |
[1:15:22] | Did you tell anyone about that? | 你跟别人说过吗 |
[1:15:26] | Like the cops or anyone? | 跟警察之类的 |
[1:15:32] | I was thinking about it. | 我想过 |
[1:15:35] | What were you thinking of saying? | 你想说什么 |
[1:15:40] | I thought they ought to know | 警察肯定很想知道 |
[1:15:42] | that I saw that beefy girl driving JJ’s car that night. | 我那天晚上见过那个肌肉女开着JJ的车 |
[1:15:48] | But you didn’t ’cause she wasn’t. | 你没说吧 因为她没开 |
[1:15:49] | – Wasn’t she? – No. | – 没有吗 – 没有 |
[1:15:54] | Sorry, I… I thought you’d be pleased. | 抱歉 我还以为这能让你开心呢 |
[1:15:57] | You said you weren’t together anymore. | 你说过你们不在一起了 |
[1:15:59] | – No, we’re… we’re not. – That why you brought me here? | – 确实不在一起 – 你带我来就是为了这个 |
[1:16:01] | No, no. Hey. | 不是 |
[1:16:03] | I’m just… | 我只是… |
[1:16:04] | Hey, I’m… I’m just looking out for myself, you know. | 我只是不想惹上麻烦 |
[1:16:09] | Think about it, if you tell the cops that | 如果你告诉警察 |
[1:16:11] | you saw her driving JJ’s car, | 你见过她开着JJ的车 |
[1:16:13] | they’re gonna start asking around. | 他们肯定要开始调查 |
[1:16:15] | They’re gonna find out we were dating, | 会发现我们约会过 |
[1:16:17] | that… that she was staying with me. | 她在我家住过 |
[1:16:18] | And… And it would be a whole thing. | 肯定很麻烦 |
[1:16:19] | And I don’t wanna get dragged into it, | 我不想被牵扯进去 |
[1:16:21] | because I’m… I’m scared, Daze. | 因为我很害怕 黛西 |
[1:16:27] | My God, Lou-Lou, I’m… I’m such a dum-dum. | 天呐 露露 我真傻 |
[1:16:31] | I didn’t think of that. | 我没想到这些 |
[1:16:32] | Hey, it’s okay. You were just trying to help. | 没关系 你只是想帮忙 |
[1:16:34] | – Mmm-hmm. – I appreciate it. | 我明白你是为我好 |
[1:16:37] | Don’t talk to anyone. | 别跟任何人说 |
[1:16:39] | Especially the cops, okay? | 特别是警察 好吗 |
[1:16:40] | – ‘Cause… – Okay. | – 因为… – 好 |
[1:16:41] | I actually don’t even know | 其实我根本不知道 |
[1:16:43] | anything about what happened to JJ that night. | 那天晚上JJ发生了什么 |
[1:16:45] | He got smashed in the head and set on fire, apparently. | 他脑袋被砸扁了 然后被烧了 |
[1:16:50] | Okay, so if anyone asks you, | 好吧 如果有人问起 |
[1:16:52] | you didn’t see Jackie, anywhere that night, right? | 你那天晚上根本没见过杰姬 对吧 |
[1:16:55] | Must’ve been some other freak. | 肯定是其他人 |
[1:16:57] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[1:17:07] | Thanks, Daisy. | 谢了 黛西 |
[1:17:11] | God, I’m fucking starving now. | 我都快饿死了 |
[1:17:14] | All right! | 好哎 |
[1:17:15] | Oh, let’s order margaritas. | 咱们点玛格丽塔吧 |
[1:17:17] | – All right. – Excuse me. | – 好 – 你好 |
[1:17:21] | ? Two margaritas please! ? | 两份玛格丽塔 |
[1:17:26] | So you’re just getting your things right? | 你只要拿东西就行吧 |
[1:17:28] | Gotta go pick up Beth. | 我得去接贝丝 |
[1:17:32] | Hey, look. Hey, look. | 听着 |
[1:17:34] | Need to go to the hospital, okay? | 我还得去医院呢 |
[1:17:51] | I’m… I’m… Baby. I’m not… This isn’t… | 亲爱的 我不是…这… |
[1:17:54] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[1:17:58] | Baby, what the fuck are you doing? | 你这是在干什么 |
[1:18:03] | Jack! | 杰姬 |
[1:18:06] | Holy, fuck. | 该死 |
[1:18:11] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:18:34] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[1:18:35] | It’s done. | 搞定了 |
[1:18:36] | She was with Lou. | 她跟露在一起 |
[1:18:57] | – Hello? – Hughey. | – 喂 – 休伊 |
[1:19:00] | Jackie. | 杰姬 |
[1:19:02] | Mom said you ran away. What’s going on? | 妈妈说你离家出走了 怎么回事 |
[1:19:04] | Don’t ever fall in love, okay. | 永远都不要恋爱 |
[1:19:08] | Okay, Hughey. It hurts. | 知道吗 休伊 太伤人了 |
[1:19:12] | Just don’t ever fall in love. | 不要爱上任何人 |
[1:19:14] | Hughey, who is it? | 休伊 谁啊 |
[1:19:15] | – Jackie. – Give me the phone. | – 杰姬 – 把电话给我 |
[1:19:17] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[1:19:18] | Jacqueline, you stay away from us, you monster! | 杰奎琳 别打扰我们 怪胎 |
[1:19:21] | Don’t ever call this house again! | 别再打电话了 |
[1:19:35] | FBI, open up. | FBI 开门 |
[1:19:37] | This is the FBI, Miss Langston. | 兰斯顿小姐 我们是FBI |
[1:19:49] | Miss Langston, | 兰斯顿小姐 |
[1:19:51] | I need you to open the door now. | 立刻把门打开 |
[1:19:53] | Jesus Christ. | 老天 |
[1:19:57] | Open the fucking door. | 快点开门 |
[1:19:59] | Hey. Hey, sorry, one sec, uh… | 抱歉 稍等一下… |
[1:20:03] | We just wanna talk. | 我们只想跟你谈谈 |
[1:20:08] | – Hey. – You gonna let us in? | 能让我们进去吗 |
[1:20:10] | You didn’t really catch me at the greatest time. | 现在不太方便 |
[1:20:13] | It’s about your brother-in-law. | 是关于你姐夫的 |
[1:20:16] | We really need to talk to you. | 必须得跟你谈谈 |
[1:20:19] | We won’t take long. | 不会耽误你太久的 |
[1:20:27] | Nice place. | 房子不错 |
[1:20:49] | You talked to your dad recently? | 你最近跟你父亲联系过吗 |
[1:20:52] | I told you, we don’t talk. | 跟你说过 我们不说话 |
[1:20:55] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[1:21:07] | When your brother-in-law’s remains were recovered, | 发现你姐夫尸体的时候 |
[1:21:09] | forensics also found these. | 法医还发现了这些 |
[1:21:12] | We suspect they’re people who threatened your dad | 我们怀疑这些人对你父亲和他的生意 |
[1:21:14] | and his operation. | 产生过威胁 |
[1:21:16] | We’ve been trying to shut him down for a while now. | 我们一直想端掉你父亲的生意 |
[1:21:18] | But as soon as someone starts talking, | 但只要有人开始交代 |
[1:21:20] | they have a habit of disappearing. | 过不了多久那人就会消失 |
[1:21:22] | Your brother-in-law was the latest. | 最后一个就是你姐夫 |
[1:21:25] | Real shame what happened to him. | 真是太可惜了 |
[1:21:28] | Lost us our best informant. | 他是我们最好的线人 |
[1:21:34] | Guess your dad caught wind, huh? | 你爸可真是消息灵通啊 |
[1:21:36] | I’m not involved in any of his shit. | 他的破事跟我没关系 |
[1:21:38] | But you were, weren’t you? | 但你以前参与过吧 |
[1:21:42] | Quite the sidekick, we were told. | 据说是个得力助手 |
[1:21:48] | We’ve been trying to locate your mom for a while now. | 我们一直在找你母亲 |
[1:21:52] | Wanted to ask her what she remembers. | 想问问她是否知道什么信息 |
[1:21:55] | The last record we could find was from 12 years ago. | 但能找到的最新记录也是12年前的了 |
[1:21:59] | It says she contacted local police saying | 她当时联系了警局 |
[1:22:01] | that she wanted to talk to ’em about her husband. | 说想谈谈她丈夫的事 |
[1:22:05] | She never followed up. | 但是一直没现身 |
[1:23:02] | The bullshit stops now, Louise. | 闹剧该结束了 露易丝 |
[1:23:06] | Now you just listen up and do exactly as I tell you. | 你好好听着 然后按我说的做 |
[1:23:11] | – You ready? – I… Pfft… Huh? | – 准备好了吗 – 我…什么 |
[1:23:13] | I removed the witness connecting you to JJ. | 我除掉了把你和JJ联系起来的目击证人 |
[1:23:16] | I protected you. | 我保护了你 |
[1:23:18] | Not that I’m dumb enough to expect gratitude for it. | 不过我也不指望你感谢我 |
[1:23:20] | You made her do that. | 是你指使她干的 |
[1:23:21] | Well, she was in a tight spot last night. | 她昨晚的处境可不妙 |
[1:23:23] | You should’ve helped her out. | 你应该去帮她的 |
[1:23:30] | – Where is she? – I have her. | – 她在哪 – 在我这里 |
[1:23:33] | She’ll be arrested for double homicide, | 她会因为两期谋杀案被捕 |
[1:23:34] | and this whole mess will blow over. | 然后所有混乱就都结束了 |
[1:23:36] | The cops are gonna wanna talk to you. | 警察会找你问话的 |
[1:23:39] | Just tell them you guys were having some fun together, you’re horrified… | 就说你们发生过关系 你很害怕… |
[1:23:41] | If you hurt her, I’m gonna kill you. | 敢伤害她我就杀了你 |
[1:23:43] | Lou, shut the hell up, and listen. | 露 闭嘴 听好 |
[1:23:44] | Unless you wanna answer for that dead body – in your apartment. – Ugh! | 除非你想为你公寓的那具尸体负责 |
[1:23:48] | I need you to sit tight and do absolutely nothing. | 你就老老实实待着 什么也不许干 |
[1:23:53] | I know you can manage that. | 这点你应该可以做到吧 |
[1:23:56] | Just sit back. Let Dad take care of everything. | 乖乖等着 其他的事让老爸处理 |
[1:23:58] | No fucking way. | 做梦去吧 |
[1:24:00] | What did you think was gonna happen, Lou? | 你觉得会发生什么 露 |
[1:24:02] | I’d be arrested for a murder I didn’t commit. | 难道我会因为不是我犯的谋杀案被捕 |
[1:24:04] | What did you think was gonna happen? | 你觉得会发生什么 |
[1:24:07] | How many people are down there, huh? | 那里有多少人 嗯 |
[1:24:10] | Seemed like a lot in those days. | 当年已经有不少了 |
[1:24:11] | Did you keep it up? | 你后来也没闲着吧 |
[1:24:13] | No one can connect me to bones. | 没有人能把我和那些白骨联系起来 |
[1:24:15] | I can. | 我可以 |
[1:24:18] | Are you threatening me? | 你这是在威胁我吗 |
[1:24:28] | Yep. | 没错 |
[1:24:31] | Yeah, let her go or I’m gonna call the Feds right now, and tell them | 放了她 不然我立刻给FBI打电话 |
[1:24:34] | everything you ever did. How’s that sound, Dad? | 把你做的一切都告诉他们 怎么样 爸爸 |
[1:24:40] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[1:24:41] | That was really stupid, honey. | 这真是太愚蠢了 亲爱的 |
[1:25:32] | Lou. Lou, are you there? | 露 你在吗 |
[1:25:35] | I’m waiting for you. | 我在等你呢 |
[1:25:37] | Please come and get me. | 快来接我 |
[1:26:07] | Lou! | 露 |
[1:26:21] | He sent you to kill me? | 他派你来杀我 |
[1:26:23] | Fuck you, you rat! | 去死吧 叛徒 |
[1:27:37] | Just get in the car. | 快点上车 |
[1:27:41] | Hey, Sharon. | 嗨 莎伦 |
[1:27:42] | Just ruining everything. | 你真是个祸害 |
[1:28:15] | Jackie? | 杰姬 |
[1:28:20] | I’m sorry, | 对不起 |
[1:28:22] | – I didn’t pick you up. – Don’t. | – 我没去接你 – 行了 |
[1:28:26] | I don’t… I don’t know what he told you. | 我不知道他怎么跟你说的 |
[1:28:29] | Lou, he was my husband. | 露 他是我丈夫 |
[1:28:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:28:35] | And I’m… I’m sorry, but… | 我很遗憾 但是 |
[1:28:39] | I… I’m… I’m not sorry. | 我并不…抱歉 |
[1:28:47] | – What the fuck, Lou? – I just… | – 你怎么回事 露 – 我就是… |
[1:28:48] | What the fuck? Why? | 怎么回事啊 为什么啊 |
[1:28:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:28:59] | Because he was gonna kill you one day. | 因为他早晚会杀了你 |
[1:29:03] | You… don’t know anything about love. | 你根本不明白什么是爱 |
[1:29:08] | I’m so sorry for you. | 我真可怜你 |
[1:29:10] | I love… you. I love you. | 我爱你啊 |
[1:29:13] | Fuck off. | 滚吧 |
[1:29:23] | You’re a… | 你真是个… |
[1:29:26] | moron. | 白痴 |
[1:29:28] | Where are… Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[1:29:30] | Daddy’s not here. | 爸爸不在这里 |
[1:29:34] | Really? | 是吗 |
[1:29:36] | Where is she Beth? | 她在哪 贝丝 |
[1:29:38] | – I don’t know. – Bethany! | – 不知道 – 贝瑟妮 |
[1:29:42] | You wanna tell me where she is? | 她到底在哪 |
[1:29:44] | Do you wanna be honest? | 你说不说 |
[1:29:45] | Do you wanna be honest with me? | 说不说实话 |
[1:29:47] | Stop! Stop! | 放手 |
[1:29:48] | – Where is she? – Fucking monster. | – 她在哪 – 该死的怪物 |
[1:29:53] | – In the corn house. – Love you, sis! | – 在玉米屋 – 爱你 姐姐 |
[1:29:57] | Jack! | 杰姬 |
[1:30:02] | Jackie. | 杰姬 |
[1:30:04] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[1:30:09] | Just… Just one second. | 等一下 |
[1:30:11] | Sorry, | 对不起 |
[1:30:12] | my family’s so fucked! | 我的家庭真是一团糟 |
[1:30:16] | I got you, I got you. Hold on, baby. | 有我呢 坚持住 亲爱的 |
[1:30:23] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[1:30:28] | – Hey, I’m trying to… – Fuck! | 我是来… |
[1:30:30] | – Hey, come here. – Get off of me. | – 过来 – 放开我 |
[1:30:32] | – Oh, God. Hey… – Let me go! | 放开我 |
[1:30:34] | I’m helping you. | 我是来帮你的 |
[1:30:39] | – Oh! Baby, what the fuck? – You’re selling me out? | – 你干什么 – 你出卖我 |
[1:30:43] | How am I selling you out? | 我怎么会出卖你 |
[1:30:44] | I… I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:30:47] | Don’t lie to me. | 别骗我 |
[1:30:49] | – No, I’m not. – No, you couldn’t wait | – 我没有 – 你连一晚都等不了 |
[1:30:51] | one night before you fucked someone else! | 就去跟别人上床了 |
[1:30:53] | Daisy? I did that for you. She was gonna tell. | 黛西 那是为了你 她想去找警察 |
[1:30:57] | – You want me to thank you? – No, I’m… | – 你还想让我感谢你吗 – 没有… |
[1:30:59] | Baby, I’m just saying it wasn’t like that. | 只是想告诉你 不是你想的那样 |
[1:31:01] | If I was selling you out, | 要是我想出卖你 |
[1:31:03] | I’d be telling the cops everything right now. | 早就全都跟警察说了 |
[1:31:04] | I’m not! I’ve got Daisy’s body in my truck. | 我说了吗 黛西的尸体还在我车上 |
[1:31:06] | I was gonna get rid of it before anyone found out. | 我想趁着没被发现把尸体处理掉 |
[1:31:08] | I mean, Christ, I am… I am really trying… | 老天啊 我真的… |
[1:31:12] | I wish I never met you. | 真希望我没有认识你 |
[1:31:31] | I killed people, Lou. | 露 我杀人了 |
[1:31:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:31:37] | I don’t know what’s wrong with me. | 我也不知道自己出什么问题了 |
[1:31:45] | There is absolutely nothing… …wrong with you. | 你没有任何问题 |
[1:31:51] | You are the most amazing, most incredible, | 你是我这辈子见过的 |
[1:31:52] | beautiful person I’ve ever met in my whole life. | 最了不起 最美好 最漂亮的人 |
[1:32:01] | He deserved it. | 他活该 |
[1:32:04] | What about her? | 那她呢 |
[1:32:08] | My dad made you do it. | 是我爸逼你的 |
[1:32:11] | He does that. | 是他的错 |
[1:32:13] | You didn’t have a choice, okay? | 你别无选择 |
[1:32:15] | I fucking love you, you idiot. | 我爱你 笨蛋 |
[1:32:21] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[1:32:34] | What’s gonna happen to us? | 我们会怎么样 |
[1:32:36] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你不会有事的 |
[1:32:40] | You just have to listen to me this time, you got it? | 只要你这次听我的话就好 明白吗 |
[1:32:42] | Can you do that? | 能做到吗 |
[1:32:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:32:59] | Okay, here’s what’s gonna happen. | 听好了 |
[1:33:02] | You go that way, there’s a back road. | 你走这边 后面有条路 |
[1:33:04] | Wait for me there. | 你在那里等我 |
[1:33:05] | Stay out of sight. Make sure no one sees you. | 不要被任何人发现 |
[1:33:07] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[1:33:08] | I’ll be fine. There’s something I gotta do first. | 别担心 我还有点事要解决 |
[1:33:10] | Feds are gonna be here in two minutes. | FBI的人马上就会找上来 |
[1:33:11] | Get the fuck out of here. Go! | 快点离开这里 |
[1:33:26] | Dad? Where the fuck are you? | 爸 你在哪 |
[1:33:37] | Drop it. | 放下枪 |
[1:33:38] | You ungrateful brat. | 忘恩负义的逆子 |
[1:33:46] | It’s over, man. | 都结束了 |
[1:33:48] | I told them everything. | 我全都告诉他们了 |
[1:33:50] | You have no idea what you’ve done. | 你根本不知道自己做了什么 |
[1:33:51] | Uh, yes, I do. | 我知道 |
[1:33:53] | I’ve done the right thing for the first time – in my whole life, Dad. – Oh, Jesus. | – 我这辈子第一次做了正确的事 爸爸 – 老天啊 |
[1:33:56] | – You sound like your mother. – Shut up! | – 真像你母亲 – 闭嘴 |
[1:34:00] | You killed her, didn’t you? | 你杀了她 是不是 |
[1:34:02] | I get it. She was gonna tell. | 她本来想告发你的 |
[1:34:03] | I just wanna know. Did you do it yourself, | 我只想知道你是自己动手的 |
[1:34:05] | or did you have Mike do it? | 还是让迈克下手的 |
[1:34:06] | Your mom left because she couldn’t stand being a wife to me, | 你母亲离开了 因为她受不了我这个丈夫 |
[1:34:09] | and a mother to you. | 也受不了你这个女儿 |
[1:34:12] | You fucking liar. | 骗子 |
[1:34:14] | I’m nothing like you. | 我跟你可不一样 |
[1:34:16] | That’d be nice wouldn’t it? | 你觉得可能吗 |
[1:34:18] | Stop lying. | 别再骗我了 |
[1:34:26] | Let go of me! | 别碰我 |
[1:34:43] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:34:45] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[1:34:46] | – It’s okay. – Dad… | – 没事的 – 爸爸… |
[1:34:47] | Everyone learns the hard way. | 每个人都要受到教训 |
[1:34:50] | It’s the ones you love the most that always disappoint you in the end. | 最让你失望的 永远都是你最爱的人 |
[1:34:54] | Get off her! | 放了她 |
[1:34:59] | What the fuck? | 怎么回事 |
[1:35:26] | Lou, help me. | 露 救救我 |
[1:35:36] | You know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[1:35:38] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[1:35:41] | You sick fuck! | 你这个人渣 |
[1:35:43] | They’re coming. Just finish it. | 他们来了 快动手 |
[1:35:45] | – No. – Come on. | – 不要 – 快点 |
[1:35:53] | Bye, Dad. | 再见了 爸爸 |