时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You’re the Lord of Hell, for crying out loud. | 要知道 你可是地狱之主 |
[00:04] | Shouldn’t you be spending your valuable time | 你是不是该把你宝贵的时间 |
[00:07] | doing something more significant? | 拿来做点大事 |
[00:09] | I’m retired, Maze. I’ve got nothing but time. | 我退休了 麦子 时间有的是 |
[00:12] | Your return to the Underworld has been requested. | 天父命令你返回地狱 |
[00:15] | Remind Dad that I quit Hell | 你告诉老爹 我不在地狱干了 |
[00:17] | because I was sick and tired of playing a part in his play. | 因为我已经厌倦了总是照他的意思做 |
[00:20] | We should be out there solving a homicide | 我们应该一起去查出真相 |
[00:22] | and punishing those responsible. | 惩罚那些罪犯 |
[00:23] | We? How could you possibly help me? | 我们 你能怎么帮我 |
[00:25] | I have the ability | 我有能力 |
[00:26] | to draw out peoples’ forbidden desires. | 诱出人们最禁忌的欲望 |
[00:28] | I got it. I got it. The name, | 我懂了 你这名字 |
[00:31] | the whole Lucifer thing. | 路西法什么的 |
[00:32] | And desire is like your superpower. | 引诱出人们的欲望就是你的超能力 |
[00:34] | Mm, it’s more like a gift from God really. | 其实更像是上帝的恩赐 |
[00:35] | You’re thinking about it, aren’t you? | 你在想那个 是不是 |
[00:36] | See, I wouldn’t recommend it. | 我不建议你这么做 |
[00:38] | I’m like walking heroin. | 我这人就像海洛因 |
[00:39] | Ah, you’re the Devil. | 你简直就是魔鬼 |
[00:41] | Mm, correct. | 没错 |
[00:49] | Give me one second. | 给我一点时间 |
[00:53] | Please. Please don’t kill me. | 求你 求你别杀我 |
[00:55] | You’re gonna wish that’s all I did to you. | 我不杀你 我会让你生不如死 |
[00:58] | I just can’t understand | 我只是不懂 |
[00:59] | why you would save a human life. | 你为什么要救一个凡人 |
[01:01] | Something different about her | 她有点与众不同 |
[01:02] | that I don’t quite understand, and it vexes me. | 我不是很懂 这让我很烦恼 |
[01:04] | Maybe it’s not her that’s different. | 可能与众不同的不是她 |
[01:06] | Right. Here’s the deal. | 听着 是这样的 |
[01:07] | We can have as much naked cuddle time as you desire, | 我们可以脱光光缠绵多久都行 |
[01:10] | but you’re gonna have to listen to me, too. | 但是你也得听我倾诉 |
[01:12] | You know, just an existential dilemma or two. Deal? | 就是人生存在的两难选择之类的吧 成交吗 |
[01:14] | Yes. | 成交 |
[01:22] | *I ain’t go no soul, the preacher told me so* | *牧师说 我没有灵魂* |
[01:27] | *I’m out… on my own* | *我只能自求多福* |
[01:31] | *I ain’t go no soul, the preacher told me so* | *牧师说 我没有灵魂* |
[01:38] | I ask you to repent! | 忏悔吧 |
[01:39] | Repent your sins before it is too late! | 快点忏悔你们的罪过 否则就晚了 |
[01:42] | It is the end of times! | 末日到了 |
[01:45] | The Devil walks among us! | 撒旦就在我们身边 |
[01:46] | Padre, you have no idea how right you are. | 神父 你说的简直对极了 |
[01:50] | But there’s no need to be angry about it. | 但也不用这么怒气冲冲的 |
[01:52] | Enjoy the ride. | 享受与撒旦同行 |
[01:53] | Bless you. | 保佑你 |
[01:55] | Have you seen the face of the Devil? | 你见过撒旦的样子吗 |
[01:57] | Oh, every morning in the mirror, pal. | 每天早上都在镜子里看到 伙计 |
[01:59] | Exactly! | 没错 |
[02:01] | He’s in all of us! | 魔鬼存在于我们所有人中 |
[02:02] | In our every moment of weakness. | 每当我们懦弱的时候 |
[02:04] | Look at this world! | 看看这世界 |
[02:06] | The sin, the lust! | 罪恶 欲望 |
[02:08] | It is the Devil’s touch. | 都是拜撒旦所赐 |
[02:09] | N-N-No, don’t give me credit for all that. | 不不不 别把功劳都给我一个人 |
[02:11] | You humans do plenty all on your own. | 你们人类自己也作了不少 |
[02:19] | What’s your problem, pal? | 你想没事找事吗 伙计 |
[02:21] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[02:23] | Yeah, uh, why don’t you move your shtick along. | 你给我闪一边去好吗 |
[02:24] | Okay, I’m not sharing my tips with you, | 我是不会分小费给你的 |
[02:26] | if that’s what you’re angling for. | 如果这是你的目的的话 |
[02:28] | Right. Is this a performance? | 这样啊 你是在表演吗 |
[02:30] | Are you like the Chewbacca and the Spider-Man down the street? | 就跟街上的楚巴卡和蜘蛛侠一样 |
[02:32] | I have to say, you’re very good. | 不得不说 你表演得真棒 |
[02:34] | Yeah, so why don’t you go bother them. | 过奖 不过你还是去烦别人吧 |
[02:36] | You’re bad for my business. | 你妨碍我做生意了 |
[02:37] | Repent! The Devil… | 忏悔吧 撒旦… |
[02:39] | Isn’t finished with you yet. | 跟你还没完呢 |
[02:42] | You see, what I hate more than anything is a liar, | 知道吗 我最讨厌的就是说谎了 |
[02:45] | a charlatan, someone who doesn’t believe in what they say. | 一个江湖骗子 说的话连自己都不信 |
[02:50] | So what are you gonna do about it? | 你能拿我怎么办 |
[02:52] | Why, make you a believer, of course. | 当然是让你变成信徒了 |
[02:59] | S-S… uh, stay away! | 你…不要过来 |
[03:00] | He’s the Devil! | 他是撒旦 |
[03:02] | You don’t understand! | 我说真的 |
[03:03] | This isn’t a performance! He’s the Devil! | 这不是表演 他就是撒旦 |
[03:05] | He’s the Devil! | 他是撒旦 |
[03:07] | It’s true. It is true. | 是的 是真的 |
[03:12] | Yes, thanks, everyone. | 谢谢各位 |
[03:13] | I’m, uh, here till, well, the end of time, actually. | 我会一直在这里待到…末日的 |
[03:16] | – So you’re the Devil. – Yes. | -你是撒旦 -对 |
[03:18] | Yes. Well, Satan, Beelzebub, Old Scratch. | 没错 我就是撒旦 魔鬼 堕落天使 |
[03:23] | Actually, I like that one in particular. | 说实话 我最喜欢堕落天使这个称呼 |
[03:25] | But, uh, those were the old me. | 但那都是过去了 |
[03:27] | These days, you just have plain old Lucifer. | 如今我只是路西法 |
[03:29] | And you’ve left Hell behind to take a vacation in Los Angeles. | 你离开地狱 来洛杉矶度假 |
[03:33] | Well, where else would I go? | 不来这里我去哪里 |
[03:36] | You don’t seem too bothered | 你好像并不因为 |
[03:38] | by my being the Prince of Darkness. | 我是撒旦而心存顾虑 |
[03:41] | I’m willing to work within your metaphor. | 我不介意顺着你的比喻说 |
[03:43] | Right. | 好 |
[03:45] | Sometimes it’s easier to make intimate issues | 有时把一些私人问题说得更大点 |
[03:46] | about something bigger than yourself. | 会让人比较容易接受 |
[03:49] | Well, there are few things bigger than myself. | 比我更大的也没几个了 |
[03:51] | I’m well aware. | 我很清楚 |
[03:57] | Last we spoke, you were bothered about feelings of humanity. | 上次咨询 你说为自己的人性困扰 |
[04:02] | I was, yes, but I have good news for you on that front. | 我说过 但现在我有好消息 |
[04:04] | I’m healed. | 我痊愈了 |
[04:05] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[04:06] | Yes. Yes, back to my normal, devilish self. | 对 又回到了正常邪恶的自己 |
[04:09] | No pesky empathy to be found. | 不再有同情 |
[04:11] | I’d kick a puppy if one waltzed by. | 就算小狗跳着舞来我都会踢开 |
[04:13] | I’m joking. Puppies don’t waltz. | 我开玩笑的 狗才不会跳舞 |
[04:16] | You like to hide insecurity in humor, don’t you? | 你喜欢用幽默掩藏不安 是吗 |
[04:19] | I don’t have insecurities. | 我没有不安感 |
[04:22] | Mm. Everyone does. | 人人都有 |
[04:25] | Very well. I’ll play your game. | 好吧 我就顺着你 |
[04:28] | What do you think I’m insecure about? | 你觉得我为什么不安 |
[04:29] | That you are changing, | 你在改变 |
[04:32] | but that you don’t know what’s causing the change. | 但你不知道是什么原因 |
[04:35] | Or who. | 或着是因为谁 |
[04:38] | We’ll pick this up next time. | 下回继续 |
[04:40] | What? Oh, very well. | 什么 好吧 |
[04:43] | A deal’s a deal. Though, why do I feel | 毕竟说定了 不过 我怎么觉得 |
[04:45] | like you’re getting more out of our bargain than I am? | 你似乎比我更享受 |
[04:47] | Ooh! Hello! | 你好啊 |
[04:49] | Thank you. Here. | 谢谢 给 |
[04:50] | – Donald. – How are you, sir? | -唐纳德 -你好 老板 |
[04:53] | *Hear voices through the wall* | *墙外传来声音* |
[04:55] | *Whole room comes to their feet* | *全场躁动不已* |
[04:57] | *I know it’s never enough* | *我知道这远远不够* |
[04:59] | *Rendered obsolete* | *已无法思考* |
[05:01] | *Just a shot in the dark* | *此刻毫无头绪* |
[05:03] | *My God, what have you done?* | *天啊 你做了什么* |
[05:05] | *Spills out into the streets* | *人群涌上街头* |
[05:07] | *All bows down to* | *纷纷俯首称臣* |
[05:09] | *Valkyrie* | *女武神* |
[05:11] | *Tell me everything and, baby, I’ll believe* | *告诉我一切 我都会相信* |
[05:14] | *Dancing with the Devil, sweating gasoline* | *与魔鬼共舞 汗如雨下* |
[05:18] | *Rolling down the river* | *顺水而下* |
[05:20] | *’Cause it’s automatic* | *无法控制* |
[05:22] | *So dramatic* | *如此疯狂* |
[05:23] | *Every time guaranteed…* | *每每如此* |
[05:26] | – I didn’t order a drink. – Courtesy of the owner. | -我没点酒 -老板请的 |
[05:28] | This is from Lucifer? | 路西法请的吗 |
[05:29] | He asked me to make you something you’d like. | 他让我上一杯你喜欢的酒 |
[05:32] | Did I get it wrong? | 我猜错了吗 |
[05:34] | You and Lucifer seem really close. | 你和路西法似乎挺亲密 |
[05:37] | I followed him through the gates of Hell. | 我追随他穿过了地狱之门 |
[05:39] | I’ll take that as a “yes.” | 我就当这是承认了 |
[06:04] | Hello, Detective. | 你好 警探 |
[06:06] | How has your undercover surveillance of my | 你对我的卧底监视任务 |
[06:08] | activities gone so far? | 进展得如何 |
[06:10] | I’ve looked into you. | 我调查了你 |
[06:11] | Your name really is Lucifer Morningstar. | 你真的叫路西法·晨星 |
[06:13] | And as far as I can tell, you didn’t exist five years ago. | 而且据我所知 五年前你还不存在 |
[06:17] | On the earthly plane, no. | 不在人间 是的 |
[06:18] | People don’t appear out of thin air. | 没人会凭空出现 |
[06:22] | Who were you? | 你是谁 |
[06:23] | How did you survive getting shot six times by Jimmy Barnes? | 你怎么能被吉米·巴恩斯射杀六次还活下来 |
[06:27] | Is that your normal reaction to someone saving your life? | 你平时对救命恩人就这态度吗 |
[06:29] | – Investigating them? – When I see something | -调查他们 -当我看到 |
[06:31] | I can’t explain, yeah, I look for answers. | 不能解释的事 我会调查 |
[06:33] | Well, I’ve given you the answer, Detective. | 我告诉了你答案 警探 |
[06:35] | It’s not my fault you won’t accept it. | 你不接受可不怪我 |
[06:36] | Do you know what I think? | 知道我怎么想吗 |
[06:37] | I stopped trying to guess. | 我已经不猜了 |
[06:39] | I think you like me. | 我觉得你喜欢我 |
[06:40] | What part of the look on my face gives you that impression? | 我哪一个表情让你这么想了 |
[06:44] | No, no, no, it’s not about the face. | 不 跟表情无关 |
[06:45] | It’s about the eyes, what’s behind them. | 是你的双眼 眼神里面的含义 |
[06:47] | I think you see something that you truly desire, and you… | 我觉得你看见了自己渴望的东西 |
[06:50] | you don’t know what to do with yourself, do you? | 你不知道该怎么办 对吗 |
[06:54] | Really? | 是吗 |
[06:59] | Hmm. That’s more like it. | 这样才对 |
[07:04] | Detective, I never knew you cared. | 警探 没想到你还有这一手 |
[07:17] | No bulletproof vest. | 没有防弹背心 |
[07:20] | What? | 什么 |
[07:21] | I just couldn’t imagine how you’d get it under that suit, | 你西装紧成这样 肯定穿不进 |
[07:23] | but I had to check. | 但我还是得确认一下 |
[07:24] | What is it? What is it? What is it? | 是什么 到底是什么 |
[07:26] | I’m gonna figure out your secret, Lucifer. | 我会查出你的秘密 路西法 |
[07:28] | Not a secret if I’m telling you the answer! It’s… | 我已经告诉你答案了 是… |
[07:33] | Why don’t I affect you, Detective? | 为什么我无法影响你 警探 |
[07:35] | What makes you different? | 你有什么特别之处 |
[07:37] | I guess we both have our mysteries. | 我猜我们都有秘密 |
[07:38] | Ah. Well, I’ll show you mine if you show me yours. | 你告诉我 我就告诉你 |
[07:42] | Oh, God, not that again. | 天啊 别又来 |
[07:45] | Decker. | 戴克 |
[07:49] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[07:50] | Yes. | 好 |
[07:51] | Yes, um, please send me the address. | 好 请把地址发给我 |
[07:53] | I… I owe you one. | 我欠你个情 |
[07:56] | Oh, finally. | 终于 |
[07:58] | Now that affected you. What was it? | 这影响了你 是什么 |
[08:01] | Detective? | 警探 |
[08:04] | Detective?! | 警探 |
[08:10] | Come on. Active scene. | 行了 这是犯罪现场 |
[08:18] | The victim was being followed by a paparazzo. | 遇害人当时在被狗仔追 |
[08:21] | Tried to lose his tail. | 想甩掉他 |
[08:21] | Instead, lost control of his car. | 结果 车子失控了 |
[08:23] | Died on impact. | 撞车丧命 |
[08:25] | The paparazzo following him was…? | 跟着他的狗仔是… |
[08:27] | Was Nick Hofmeister, yeah. | 是尼克·霍夫迈斯特 |
[08:30] | Who’s the victim? | 遇害人是谁 |
[08:32] | Robbie Russell Jr. | 小罗比·罗素 |
[08:34] | The son of the movie star? | 那个影星的儿子吗 |
[08:37] | He wasn’t in the business, was he? | 他不是娱乐圈的吧 |
[08:38] | Didn’t stop everyone from wanting pictures of him. | 但大家还是想看他照片 |
[08:41] | They’re vultures. | 贪得无厌 |
[08:42] | You get a statement from Nick? | 尼克有口供吗 |
[08:43] | You can’t be involved in an active case | 你如今在休病假 必须等伤好了 |
[08:45] | until you’re off medical leave. | 才能办案子 |
[08:48] | Listen, I get why you wanted to be here, I do. | 我理解你为什么想来这里 真的 |
[08:52] | But you have to bring him? | 但你非得带他来吗 |
[08:58] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你是在跟我开玩笑吧 |
[09:01] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[09:02] | Oh! How’s your ex? | 你前夫还好吗 |
[09:04] | He’s not the reason you rushed over here, is he? | 他不是你急匆匆赶来的原因吧 |
[09:06] | Answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[09:07] | I’m trying to solve my mystery, Detective. | 我在努力解开困扰我的谜团 警探 |
[09:09] | If I don’t affect you, | 如果我这一套对你没用 |
[09:10] | I’m curious as to what does. | 我很好奇什么才能影响你 |
[09:14] | Oh, and I think I’ve just found my answer. | 而我觉得我刚刚找到了答案 |
[09:17] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[09:18] | He’s a paparazzo. | 他是个狗仔 |
[09:19] | Oh. Had a little run-in with him | 在你拍《高校热浴激情》的时候 |
[09:21] | during your Hot Tub High School days, did you? Huh? Is that it? | 跟他起过争执 对吧 有这回事吧 |
[09:24] | Yeah, you could say that. He’s a cockroach. | 对 可以这么说 他是打不死的小强 |
[09:25] | But he’ll figure a way out of this. He always does. | 他会想法脱身的 他总有办法 |
[09:28] | You want to talk to him, don’t you? | 你想跟他谈谈 对吗 |
[09:30] | Well, go on, then. What’s stopping you? | 那就去啊 犹豫什么呢 |
[09:32] | The rules? Huh? | 规章吗 |
[09:33] | Detective Douche? | 还是人渣警探 |
[09:34] | If you desire something, just take it. | 如果你想要什么东西 就去争取 |
[09:36] | Lucifer, what are you doing? | 路西法 你干什么 |
[09:39] | Hello. | 你好呀 |
[09:42] | You finally did it, Nick. | 你终于做到了 尼克 |
[09:44] | You finally wanted a photo so bad that you killed someone. | 你终于为了张照片把人害死了 |
[09:48] | You’re not gonna get away with this. | 这下你跑不了了 |
[09:49] | I’m gonna make sure of it. | 我保证 |
[09:51] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[09:52] | – Say that again? – You’re right. | -再说一遍 -你是对的 |
[09:53] | I went too far. I’ll confess. | 我做得太过分了 我认罪 |
[09:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:57] | Maybe he’s less cockroach, more dung beetle? | 可能叫他蟑螂不合时宜了 或许该叫屎壳螂 |
[10:00] | Police work always this easy? | 当警察总是这么轻松吗 |
[10:02] | No. That’s the problem. | 不是 那才是问题所在 |
[10:03] | Right. Well, do you mind if I give it a whirl? | 也是 那你介意我试试手吗 |
[10:05] | Tell me, dung beetle, | 告诉我 屎壳螂 |
[10:08] | what is it you desire? | 你想得到什么 |
[10:12] | I… would like to confess. | 我…想认罪 |
[10:16] | Yes, yes, yes, but why? | 是是是 但为什么 |
[10:18] | Because I deserve it. | 因为我罪有应得 |
[10:19] | I’ve just done… | 我已经做了… |
[10:22] | …so many terrible things, you know? | 太多坏事 你知道吗 |
[10:24] | I see it as my chance to-to… | 我觉得这是我的机会… |
[10:26] | Chance to what? | 有机会干什么 |
[10:28] | No. I… | 不行 我… |
[10:30] | I… If I tell you, | 如果我告诉了你 |
[10:32] | – he’s just gonna… No. Just…- He? Who? | -他就要…不行 -他 谁 |
[10:33] | Would you please make him stop? | 你能让他停下来吗 |
[10:35] | – Who? He who? – Him. | -谁 他是谁 -他啊 |
[10:36] | Tell him. What are you hiding? | 告诉他 你在隐瞒什么 |
[10:36] | – What are you doing? Hey. – You said “He.” Who? | -你在干什么 -你说”他” 是谁 |
[10:38] | Neither one of you are supposed to be here. Especially you. | 你们两个都不应该在这 特别是你 |
[10:41] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[10:42] | All right. Temper, temper. | 好吧 脾气不小啊 |
[10:48] | Right. Well, that’s done. | 好了 完事儿 |
[10:50] | No. | 没完 |
[10:51] | If Nick’s covering for someone, | 如果尼克是替别人顶罪 |
[10:52] | that means the real murderer is still out there. | 那意味着真正的凶手依然逍遥法外 |
[10:54] | Yes, plenty of murderers are out there, Detective. | 逍遥法外的凶手多了去了 警探 |
[10:56] | You heard the man. He deserves the punishment. | 你听到他说了 他罪有应得 |
[10:59] | At least he’s getting it. | 至少他会受到惩罚的 |
[11:01] | But that’s not enough for you, is it? | 但你仍不满足 是吗 |
[11:02] | You hate that dung beetle. | 你恨那个屎壳螂 |
[11:04] | Are you really gonna try and prove his innocence? | 你真的要努力证明他的清白吗 |
[11:07] | I’m gonna find out who really killed this kid. | 我要找出真正害死那个孩子的人 |
[11:10] | So that’s a yes. | 那就是肯定了 |
[11:11] | Wow, aren’t you full of surprises. | 你这人还真是充满了惊喜 |
[11:16] | Well, where do we begin? | 可我们从哪开始呢 |
[11:35] | You think Nick Hofmeister is innocent? You? | 你觉得霍夫迈斯特是清白的 对吗 |
[11:39] | He confessed, Dan. | 他认罪了 丹 |
[11:40] | Nick wouldn’t confess to a parking ticket, let alone a murder. | 尼克连张停车罚单都不肯承认 更何况杀人 |
[11:43] | – It just sounded like he was covering for someone. – So wait. | -听起来像是他在替别人顶罪 -等等 |
[11:46] | First he confessed, then he told you he didn’t do it? | 一开始他认罪 然后他跟你说不是他干的 |
[11:50] | Well, he didn’t want to. | 他是不情愿说的 |
[11:51] | You know, Lucifer, um… | 你知道 路西法… |
[11:54] | …made him. | 让他说的 |
[11:54] | Do I even want to know what that means? | 我该知道这是什么意思吗 |
[11:56] | Look, he was about to tell us more | 听着 他正要告诉我们 |
[11:57] | before you came and took him away, Dan. | 你就过来把他带走了 丹 |
[11:59] | You know what, his car is at the scene. | 你知道吗 他的车在案发现场 |
[12:00] | – He confessed. – I know. | -他认罪了 -我知道 |
[12:02] | Is this the fight that you want to pick? | 你真的想拿这个去闹吗 |
[12:04] | Just promise me you’ll look into it. | 答应我你会彻查这个案子 |
[12:06] | I’ll do my job. | 我会做我该做的 |
[12:08] | Go home. | 回去吧 |
[12:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:10] | And take your weird club-owner sidekick with you | 在我没抓人之前也带上 |
[12:11] | – before I arrest him. – For what? | -你那奇怪的夜店老板朋友 -理由呢 |
[12:13] | Let’s start with smoking pot at a crime scene. | 先凭在案发现场抽大麻这条吧 |
[12:18] | Uh, sorry, do you want a hit? | 不好意思 你想来口吗 |
[12:20] | N-No. | 别 |
[12:21] | It’s “Puff, puff, pass,” Not “Puff, puff, stomp angrily.” | 是”吸两口传下去” 不是”吸两口踩地下” |
[12:23] | You brought pot to a crime scene? | 你带大麻到案发现场来了 |
[12:25] | I most certainly did not. | 当然不是了 |
[12:26] | I found it here. | 我在这里找到的 |
[12:27] | You found it? | 你找到的 |
[12:28] | You found it here at a crime scene? | 你在犯罪现场找到的 |
[12:30] | Yes, in the dung beetle’s car. | 是的 在屎壳螂的车里 |
[12:31] | You smoked evidence? | 你把证物抽了 |
[12:33] | Well, it would’ve gone to waste otherwise. | 反正也会被浪费掉 |
[12:34] | That’s really good stuff you just ground under your heel. | 你刚才踩在脚下的可是好东西 |
[12:40] | Any sign he’d recently lit up? | 有他最近吸过毒的迹象吗 |
[12:41] | Well, there was a… a roach from another joint, | 车里还有另外一支烟头 |
[12:43] | freshly smoked. | 最近吸过 |
[12:45] | Nick’s pupils weren’t dilated. | 尼克的瞳孔没有放大 |
[12:46] | He didn’t seem high. | 看起来他没有吸毒 |
[12:47] | Maybe he wasn’t alone. Where’s the roach? | 也许他不是一个人 那烟头在哪 |
[12:49] | Well, I added it to my joint. | 我放到我的烟卷里了 |
[12:52] | Well, it’s the best part. | 那可是精华 |
[12:54] | So our only evidence is currently in your lungs? | 所以我们唯一的证据在你的肺里 |
[12:57] | Uh, you really wanted to say “Up in smoke” Then, didn’t you? | 你特想说”灰飞烟灭”是不是 |
[12:59] | No. No, I most definitely did not. | 没有 我绝对没有 |
[13:02] | Right, so what should we do now? | 好吧 那我们现在要做什么 |
[13:03] | I mean, we could head back to Lux. | 我是说 我们可以回光之吧去 |
[13:04] | I’m sure there’s some stragglers | 我想那里肯定有些游手好闲的人 |
[13:05] | we could get into trouble with, huh? | 我们可以找找他们麻烦 |
[13:07] | I’m good, thanks. | 我不用了 谢谢 |
[13:10] | More for me, then. | 那就都归我了 |
[13:26] | *Well, the Devil got my number* | *魔鬼有我的号码* |
[13:28] | *And the Devil got my size* | *魔鬼清楚我的尺寸* |
[13:30] | *And the Devil got my head and the Devil got my eyes* | *魔鬼侵占了我的思绪和目光* |
[13:34] | *I’m a-tryin’ hard to get up lest he make it to my heart* | *我试着清醒 不让自己的心沦陷* |
[13:38] | *’Cause I wanna make it back from the dark, dark, dark..* | *因为我想逃离黑暗* |
[13:41] | Hello, old friend. | 你好啊 老朋友 |
[13:49] | Bloody hell. | 真该死 |
[13:52] | Brother, I’m disappointed in you. | 兄弟 我对你很失望 |
[13:54] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:56] | It’s called a devil’s threesome for a reason. | 魔鬼三人行这话可不是无中生有的 |
[13:57] | You were once the brightest of all of God’s angels, Lucifer. | 你曾是上帝最出色的的天使 路西法 |
[14:02] | And now, look at you. | 现在呢 看看你 |
[14:04] | Look, if you’ve come to lecture me, | 如果你是准备来训诫我 |
[14:05] | can you just save it for later? | 能不能等以后再说 |
[14:07] | I’m annoyingly sober right now, | 我现在烦着呢 太清醒了 |
[14:08] | and it takes ages to pour a drink when you’re around. | 而且你在这里根本倒不出来酒 |
[14:10] | Actually, I’m here with an offer. | 其实 我是来给你一个提议 |
[14:11] | Really? | 真的 |
[14:12] | Go back to Hell, Lucifer, and I will speak to Father. | 回地狱去 路西法 我会向父亲求情的 |
[14:14] | You’re scared, aren’t you? | 你害怕了 是不是 |
[14:15] | That if I don’t go back to Hell, | 如果我不回地狱的话 |
[14:17] | you’re gonna have to take over. | 你就要去掌管了 |
[14:18] | Oh, that would never happen. | 那绝不可能 |
[14:20] | Oh, no, no, I mean, it’s not like God sent his favorite son | 当然不会 上帝又不是没派过 |
[14:22] | to reign over Hell before, is it? | 他最喜欢的儿子去统治地狱 对吧 |
[14:24] | Oh, wait, sorry. | 等下 抱歉 |
[14:26] | Forgot. | 我忘了 |
[14:28] | So you can take your ultimatum | 所以你可以把你这最后通牒 |
[14:29] | and shove it up your feathered hole. | 塞进你那羽翼丰满的屁眼里去了 |
[14:38] | You can’t see it yet, can you? | 你还不明白 是不是 |
[14:40] | What’s that? | 不明白什么 |
[14:41] | You saved a human life, Luci. | 你救了一个人的命 小路 |
[14:43] | And not for any selfish reasons. | 不是因为什么自私的原因 |
[14:45] | No, you did it simply because you cared about that detective. | 不 而是因为你在乎那个警探 |
[14:51] | Your time here on earth is affecting you, dear brother. | 人间影响了你 亲爱的兄弟 |
[14:55] | You’re changing. | 你在改变 |
[14:55] | My life is change. | 我的生活无时不在改变 |
[14:58] | “The same thing over and over,” That’s your boring motto. | 一成不变 那是你的座右铭 |
[15:00] | True, but usually you’re the one controlling the change. | 没错 但一般那改变是你能控制的 |
[15:05] | This time, you’re not. | 这一次 你没有 |
[15:07] | Now, does that scare you? | 现在 你害怕了吗 |
[15:09] | Because it should. | 因为你该害怕的 |
[15:11] | You know, I am tired of your dire warnings, all right? | 你知道吗 我受够了你耸人听闻的警告了 |
[15:14] | So just go rattle your saber in someone else’s face. | 找别人听你的长篇大论去吧 |
[15:20] | You think about my offer. | 好好考虑我的提议 |
[15:22] | When you’ve made a decision, | 当你做出决定后 |
[15:24] | you know how to find me. | 你知道怎么找我 |
[15:48] | Hey, Robbie, where you been? | 罗比 你去哪了 |
[15:49] | If you’re gonna follow me, | 如果你们非要跟着我 |
[15:50] | maybe I can do something good with this. | 或许我可以用来做点好事 |
[15:53] | This… is the web site for the Red Cross. | 这个是红十字会的网站 |
[15:56] | Give blood, volunteer. | 献血 做义工 |
[15:59] | Don’t be like the asshat filming this. | 别成为和这个录像者一样的混蛋 |
[16:01] | Good job, kid. | 干得好 孩子 |
[16:02] | Better than I did. | 比我做得好 |
[16:03] | – Mommy? – Yeah, baby? | -妈妈 -怎么了宝贝 |
[16:05] | Are you looking at a no-no site? | 你是在看什么不该看的网站吗 |
[16:07] | No. Why would you think that? | 没有 你怎么这么想 |
[16:08] | Because you put it away so fast, | 因为你那么快就拿开了 |
[16:10] | and you look really, really guilty. | 而且你看起来很心虚 |
[16:13] | No, baby, I’m just doing police work. | 没有宝贝 我只是在做警察工作 |
[16:14] | I thought you weren’t supposed to be working. | 我以为你现在不能工作 |
[16:16] | And I thought you were supposed to be getting ready | 我也以为你应该准备好 |
[16:18] | to hang out with your dad. | 去和你爸爸出门呢 |
[16:20] | Who is early, apparently. | 看来他还来早了 |
[16:26] | Do you really live here? | 原来你真的住在这里 |
[16:27] | I thought I must have gotten the wrong address. | 我还以为我找错地址了 |
[16:29] | How do you afford this place? | 你怎么住得起这种地方 |
[16:31] | Do you take bribes? | 你是受贿了吗 |
[16:32] | I don’t. And what are you doing here? | 我没有 你来这里干什么 |
[16:34] | Lucifer! | 路西法 |
[16:35] | Ah, hello again, small human. | 又见面了 小人类 |
[16:39] | Uh, this-this is yours, yes? | 这是你的 对吧 |
[16:41] | Yeah, that’s Molly McDowell. | 对 那是莫莉·麦克道威尔 |
[16:42] | She’s a ballerina by day, | 她白天是芭蕾舞演员 |
[16:44] | but a ninja chemist by night. | 晚上是忍者化学家 |
[16:46] | When a simple yes would’ve sufficed. | 说”是”就够了 |
[16:47] | Right, on you go, then. Go on, fetch away. | 好吧 去捡 |
[16:51] | Well, go on, then. | 快去呀 |
[16:52] | Is this too advanced for her? | 这对她来说是不是太难了 |
[16:54] | You’re funny. | 你好搞笑 |
[16:56] | Trixie, babe, come on. | 翠茜 宝贝 来 |
[16:58] | Get ready. | 去准备好 |
[17:00] | You need to leave now. | 你最好尽快离开 |
[17:03] | I had no idea that Hot Tub High School paid so well. | 拍《高校热浴激情》竟然收入这么高 |
[17:05] | It didn’t. And can you shh on the Hot Tub? | 并没有 小声点行吗 |
[17:08] | She doesn’t know. | 她还不知道 |
[17:09] | What, that her mom was a giant star? | 什么 不知道她妈是个巨星 |
[17:11] | Why not? | 为什么呀 |
[17:12] | Not ’cause of the old…? | 不是因为那成熟的… |
[17:14] | Yeah. And can you never do that again? | 是的 能不能别再做那个动作 |
[17:16] | Right, sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[17:17] | So how do you afford this place? | 那你怎么能住得起这个地方 |
[17:19] | I don’t; it’s my mother’s. | 这不是我的 是我妈的 |
[17:21] | I moved in after Dan and I separated, okay? | 我和丹分手后就搬这了 |
[17:25] | Penelope Decker? | 佩内洛普·戴克 |
[17:27] | Hold on a minute. | 等等 |
[17:28] | Your mother’s Penelope Decker? | 你妈妈是佩内洛普·戴克 |
[17:29] | – Queen of ’80s cheeseball sci-fi? – Yeah. | -80年代B级科幻剧女王 -是的 |
[17:32] | You have to introduce me. | 你一定得介绍我们认识 |
[17:34] | Mm, I don’t. | 我又没欠你 |
[17:35] | And I probably won’t. | 我也不会这么做 |
[17:36] | So you’re part of a family dynasty like me. | 所以你跟我一样 家族显赫 |
[17:38] | No wonder we get on so well. | 怪不得我们处的这么好 |
[17:39] | How did you rebel? | 你怎么叛逆的 |
[17:40] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[17:41] | Well, you’re mad at the dung beetle. | 既然你对”屎壳螂”这么有意见 |
[17:42] | You must have done something salacious in your youth. | 你肯定在年轻干过什么出格的事 |
[17:45] | What was it? | 是什么 |
[17:46] | Did you kiss a girl and like it? | 吻了一个女孩而且感觉不错 |
[17:48] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想说 |
[17:49] | Oh, so there is something. Two girls? | 那就真是有这么一回事了 两个女孩 |
[17:51] | – Okay. – An Eiffel Tower? | -好吧 -埃菲尔铁塔 |
[17:55] | What’s an Eiffel Tower? | 埃菲尔铁塔是什么 |
[17:56] | It’s marvelous. It’s when two chaps high-five at the top, | 非常美妙 就是俩男的在上方 |
[17:58] | – then the young lady… – Okay, | -而年轻的女士… -够了 |
[17:59] | there is an eight-year-old in the room | 还有一个八岁小孩在房间里呢 |
[18:01] | who doesn’t need to hear about an Eiffel Tower. | 她不需要知道什么埃菲尔铁塔 |
[18:03] | What…? What about the case? | 那 那案子呢 |
[18:04] | If I were secretly working on it, having you around | 如果我确实在暗中调查 你在旁边 |
[18:07] | drawing attention wouldn’t be good, would it? | 引起别人注意就不好了 不是吗 |
[18:09] | Well, maybe not, | 是有道理 |
[18:10] | but be much more fun, wouldn’t it, Detective, | 但是这样更好玩 不是吗 警探 |
[18:11] | if we carried on working together? | 如果我们能一起调查的话 |
[18:13] | Detective? | 警探 |
[18:16] | Detective? | 警探 |
[18:18] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[18:23] | Hello, there. | 你好呀 |
[18:23] | I’d very much like to see Nick Hofmeister. | 我想见尼克·霍夫迈斯特 |
[18:26] | I’m afraid I can’t… Oh. | 恐怕我不能… |
[18:31] | Hello. | 你好呀 |
[18:32] | Hello to you. | 你也好呀 |
[18:38] | Afternoon, dung beetle. | 下午好 屎壳螂 |
[18:42] | We need to talk. | 我们得聊聊 |
[18:44] | I, um, I’m not gonna tell you anything, man. | 我什么都不会跟你说的 哥们 |
[18:47] | No, no, no, I don’t want to know about the case, | 不不 我不想知道案子的事 |
[18:49] | so you can keep your dirty little secrets. | 你可以保守你那肮脏的小秘密 |
[18:53] | No, I’d like to know about Chloe Decker. | 我想聊聊克洛伊·戴克 |
[18:56] | And you’re gonna tell me everything. | 你得告诉我一切 |
[19:03] | I have effect on people. | 我有影响人的能力 |
[19:05] | It’s a way of pulling out | 就是可以挖掘 |
[19:06] | their deepest desires, revealing the truth within. | 他们深藏内心的欲望 诱使他们说出真相 |
[19:09] | It works on everyone. | 对每个人都有效 |
[19:11] | Everyone except for Chloe Decker. | 除了克洛伊·戴克 |
[19:13] | And I suspect it’s somehow related | 而我怀疑这与我最近 |
[19:15] | to my recent bouts of humanity. | 偶尔显现的人性有联系 |
[19:16] | What does this have to do with me? | 这跟我有什么关系 |
[19:18] | Well, you know everything about her, don’t you? | 你知道她的一切 对吧 |
[19:19] | All her sordid secrets. | 她所有肮脏的秘密 |
[19:21] | I’m hoping they’ll help me understand | 我希望这能帮我弄明白 |
[19:22] | why she’s so frustratingly immune to my charms. | 为何她该死地对我的魅力免疫 |
[19:25] | Chloe doesn’t have any sordid secrets. | 克洛伊没有什么肮脏的秘密 |
[19:30] | I’ve seen the hatred in her eyes when she looks at you. | 我发现了她看你时眼神中的憎恨 |
[19:33] | Come on. | 说吧 |
[19:33] | You must have something. | 你一定知道点什么 |
[19:35] | Do you know what happened when she was 19? | 你知道她十九岁时发生了什么吗 |
[19:37] | She starred in Hot Tub High School | 她演了《高校热浴激情》 |
[19:38] | and revealed her rather spectacular assets to the world. | 向全世界展现了她巨大的胸器 |
[19:41] | Right. | 没错 |
[19:43] | And two weeks later, her father died. | 两周后 她父亲死了 |
[19:48] | Yeah, so I knew, of course, | 所以 我当然知道 |
[19:50] | everyone in the world was gonna try to get | 所有人都想拍到 |
[19:52] | a… shot of them leaving the funeral. | 他们离开葬礼的照片 |
[19:54] | And I really… I really wanted to be first. | 我真的想当第一个 |
[19:58] | Oh, dung beetle, tell me you didn’t. | 屎壳螂 别告诉我你真这么干了 |
[20:00] | Yeah, I crashed the funeral. | 是的 我闯进了葬礼 |
[20:02] | And… she… oh, she flipped out. | 然后 她怒了 |
[20:05] | But I got my photo. | 不过我拍到了照片 |
[20:07] | Right when she punched the lens. | 就在她把镜头砸了之前 |
[20:08] | I mean, right then– it cracked the lens right in half. | 之后镜头直接被砸成两半 |
[20:10] | – I made so much money off that photo. – I’m sure. | -我用那张照片赚了大钱 -肯定是 |
[20:16] | Yeah, but at what cost to my soul, right? | 但谁知道我的灵魂要付出多少代价 |
[20:22] | And that’ll be for someone else to decide. | 那是别人说了算的了 |
[20:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:26] | Well, that someone else is sitting opposite you, | 那个人正在你对面坐着 |
[20:28] | and it’s not looking good. | 你后果很严重 |
[20:30] | I crossed a line. | 我触破了底线 |
[20:31] | And I knew it. | 我很明白 |
[20:32] | And after that, I just did everything I could | 从此之后 我就尽我所能 |
[20:33] | to keep others from making the same mistakes I did. | 不让别人犯同样的错误 |
[20:36] | That’s why I… | 正因如此 我… |
[20:40] | Why what? | 你做什么了 |
[20:41] | – No, it’s… – You want to tell me. | -没有 -你想告诉我 |
[20:43] | – It’s nothing. – Who are you protecting | -没什么 -你在防止谁 |
[20:44] | – from following in your footsteps? – I can’t. | -步你的后尘 -我不能说 |
[20:46] | It’s… I just… I can’t. | 我真的不能说 |
[20:47] | You want to tell me, don’t you? | 你想告诉我 对吧 |
[20:49] | – I really can’t. – You want to tell me. | -我真的不能说 -你想告诉我 |
[20:51] | Who are you protecting? | 你在保护谁 |
[20:52] | Who are you protecting? | 你在保护谁 |
[20:53] | How are you doing this, man? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[20:55] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[20:56] | Who are you protecting? | 你在保护谁 |
[20:58] | Please, just… | 求你了 |
[20:59] | – Look at me. Look at me. – I won’t. I won’t. | -看着我 -我不会说的 |
[21:00] | – I can’t. – Look at me! | -我不能说 -看着我 |
[21:01] | Leave me alone! | 离我远点 |
[21:12] | I already spoke to the police about my son Robbie. | 关于我儿子罗比的事 我已经跟警方谈过了 |
[21:15] | I don’t know what else there is to say. | 我不知道还能跟你说什么 |
[21:18] | I’m just following up. | 我只是在跟进案情 |
[21:20] | I want to make sure there aren’t any suspects we overlooked. | 确保没有被我们忽视的嫌犯 |
[21:22] | But I was told Nick Hofmeister confessed. | 但我听说尼克·霍夫迈斯特认罪了 |
[21:26] | He did. | 没错 |
[21:29] | Mr. Russell, I, um… | 罗素先生 我 |
[21:33] | I don’t think Nick killed your son. | 我不觉得是尼克杀了你儿子 |
[21:35] | What? | 什么 |
[21:37] | Are you… Is this a joke? | 你是在开玩笑吗 |
[21:40] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[21:42] | Y-You just don’t know | 你不知道 |
[21:45] | what Robbie went through because of my work. | 罗比因为我的工作经历了什么 |
[21:49] | Now he’s dead because of me. | 如今他死了 全都是因为我 |
[21:52] | No. | 不是的 |
[21:52] | You know, my mom is Penelope Decker. | 我妈妈是佩内洛普·戴克 |
[21:55] | So I was followed by paparazzi all my life, just like Robbie. | 所以我从小就被狗仔跟踪 和罗比一样 |
[21:59] | But, you know, that wasn’t my mom’s fault. | 但你知道 这不是我妈妈的错 |
[22:01] | And you got to know, it’s not your fault either. | 你要明白 这也不是你的错 |
[22:04] | The only person you can blame | 你唯一应该怪罪的人 |
[22:05] | is whoever ran your son off the road. | 就是那个让你儿子出车祸的人 |
[22:07] | I want to make sure we get the right guy. | 我想确保我们抓到那个人 |
[22:10] | And I’m telling you, I don’t think Nick is him. | 但我想告诉你 我不觉得这是尼克干的 |
[22:14] | There was one other paparazzo. | 还有一个狗仔 |
[22:17] | Did you get a name or a description? | 你知道他的名字或特征吗 |
[22:18] | No, I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[22:19] | Because Robbie only noticed him once. | 罗比只提到过他一次 |
[22:21] | That’s why I never mentioned him before. | 所以我之前没有提起 |
[22:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:27] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[22:33] | Decker. | 戴克 |
[22:36] | He did what? | 他干了什么 |
[22:47] | What is wrong with you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[22:50] | Nothing is wrong with me. | 我一点事都没有 |
[22:52] | I was hoping for sexy, salacious details, | 我本以为会是什么性感火辣的过去 |
[22:54] | and instead I got taken on a trip down depression lane. | 结果却是如此让人抑郁的事情 |
[22:59] | You feel bad for invading her privacy? | 你因为侵犯了她的隐私而愧疚 |
[23:02] | You’re the Lord of Hell. | 你可是地狱之王 |
[23:05] | I can’t believe I’m saying this, but Amenadiel is right. | 我没想过我会说这话 但阿曼纳迪尔是对的 |
[23:08] | You are changing. | 你正在改变 |
[23:10] | I don’t mind the odd smart-assed remark, Maze. | 我不介意你偶尔调侃我 麦子 |
[23:13] | They can be quite amusing. | 有时还挺有趣 |
[23:14] | But don’t you dare disrespect me. | 但你不准对我不敬 |
[23:16] | Or what? | 不然怎么样 |
[23:18] | You’ll cry really hard on my shoulder? | 你要倚在我肩上大哭吗 |
[23:19] | You will not speak to me this way! | 你不准跟我这么说话 |
[23:24] | There he is. | 这才是他 |
[23:29] | How did you get into Nick’s holding cell? | 你怎么能进去尼克的牢房 |
[23:32] | And there he goes. | 他又消失了 |
[23:33] | Oh, sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:35] | Am I interrupting some creepy foreplay you two have? | 我是打扰了你们俩什么变态的前戏吗 |
[23:38] | How did you get into Nick’s holding cell? | 你怎么能进去尼克的牢房 |
[23:40] | Why, by asking very nicely, of course. | 当然是十分有礼貌的提出请求 |
[23:42] | Something you should try sometime. | 你有时也该试试 |
[23:43] | This case has nothing to do with you. | 这个案子跟你没关系 |
[23:46] | Why won’t you leave it alone? | 你就不能放手不管吗 |
[23:48] | Why won’t you? | 那你为什么不能 |
[23:50] | Did you learn something, at least? | 你总该问出了些什么吧 |
[23:52] | Yes. I did, actually. | 没错 是的 |
[23:55] | Our dung beetle is protecting | 我们的屎壳螂在保护一个 |
[23:57] | someone who’s following in his footsteps. | 正在步他后尘的人 |
[23:59] | Protégé, perhaps. | 可能是他的门生 |
[24:01] | I found out someone else was following Robbie, | 我查到还有别人在跟踪罗比 |
[24:03] | and someone’s been uploading photos online | 而且今天有人在尼克的公司 |
[24:05] | today from Nick’s company. | 上传照片 |
[24:07] | Last one was posted an hour ago | 最后一张是一小时前 |
[24:09] | from a party that’s still happening. | 拍的那场派对还没结束 |
[24:11] | Our killer could be there. | 凶手可能会在那出现 |
[24:13] | Right. | 没错 |
[24:15] | Are you coming or what? | 你到底去不去 |
[24:17] | Oh, sorry, I thought this was | 对不起 我以为这个时候 |
[24:18] | the part where you leave me behind | 你会丢下我 |
[24:19] | and say something like, “Lucifer, stay. Good devil.” | 然后说 路法西 待着别动 乖魔鬼 |
[24:21] | I’d rather keep my eye on you. | 我倒宁愿盯着你 |
[24:25] | *Call me what you like* | *随你怎么称呼我* |
[24:26] | *Call me what you like* | *随你怎么称呼我* |
[24:29] | *Call me what you like* | *随你怎么称呼我* |
[24:31] | *Call me what you like* | *随你怎么称呼我* |
[24:40] | So how do you plan on catching our murderous protege anyway? | 那你打算怎么抓住这个杀人犯门生呢 |
[24:43] | Well, I was thinking, what if he never left | 我在想 如果他根本 |
[24:45] | the scene of the crime? | 就没离开过犯罪现场呢 |
[24:46] | What, and instead blended in | 而是混入其他的狗仔队里 |
[24:47] | with the other paparazzi taking photos? | 和他们一起拍照吗 |
[24:49] | That’s quite clever. | 挺聪明啊 |
[24:51] | Yeah, so if we recognize anyone from the crash, | 是的 如果看到任何在车祸现场出现过的人 |
[24:54] | it could be our guy. | 就是他了 |
[24:55] | Right. | 好 |
[24:59] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[25:01] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[25:02] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[25:05] | Oh, Nick told you what happened, didn’t he? | 尼克跟你说了是吧 |
[25:07] | He did. | 是的 |
[25:08] | Got to hear all about your wicked right hook. | 听说了你那厉害的右钩拳 |
[25:11] | Oh, yeah. | 是吧 |
[25:12] | He also told me it was a low point for him. | 他还说那是他做过最卑劣的事 |
[25:14] | Which I believe, actually. | 这点我相信 |
[25:17] | Yeah, I think our dung beetle, of all things, | 嗯 我想我们的屎壳螂 |
[25:19] | desires redemption for what he did to you. | 希望能为他对你做出的事情赎罪 |
[25:22] | Yeah, well, he’s not going about it the right way, | 是的 可惜他没用对方法 |
[25:24] | that’s for sure. | 这是肯定的 |
[25:25] | Yes, well, we all know | 没错 我们都知道 |
[25:27] | what the road to Hell is paved with, don’t we? | 通往地狱的道路是什么铺就的吧 |
[25:30] | Hello, hello, hello. | 瞧瞧那边 |
[25:32] | There’s a familiar face. | 很面熟啊 |
[25:34] | Yeah, from the crime scene this morning. | 今早我们在犯罪现场见过的 |
[25:37] | I remember him. | 我记得他 |
[25:38] | And he’s spectacularly creepy as well, so that’s a bonus. | 而且他看起来特别阴森 就是他了 |
[25:41] | Hey, everybody, it’s Chloe Decker! | 大伙 是克洛伊·戴克 |
[25:43] | Penelope Decker’s daughter! | 佩内洛普·戴克的女儿 |
[25:45] | Chloe, look over here! | 克洛伊 看看这边 |
[25:45] | Guys… | 大家 |
[25:46] | – back off. – Chloe Decker! | -让开 -克洛伊·戴克 |
[25:47] | Hey, show me your boobs! Hey, show us your boobs, Chloe! | 给我们看看你的胸 克洛伊 |
[25:50] | Back off, you mouth-breathing scaven…! | 让开 你这个劣等动物 |
[25:52] | Well, go on then, punch him! | 继续 打他啊 |
[25:54] | Come on, let’s punch them all! | 动手吧 把他们打个片甲不留 |
[25:56] | It’s not me anymore. | 我不会再那样了 |
[25:58] | Well, it’s still very much me. | 但我可一点都没变 |
[26:01] | You, Friar Tuck, | 你 塔克修士 |
[26:02] | tell me, is this depravity really all you want out of life? | 告诉我 这种堕落人生真是你想要的吗 |
[26:09] | I want to win a Pulitzer for photography. | 我想赢得普利策新闻摄影奖 |
[26:11] | Pulitzer? | 普利策奖 |
[26:13] | Really? Do you hear that, chaps? | 真的吗 大伙们听到了吗 |
[26:14] | Yeah, they don’t give out Pulitzers for nip slips. | 没人会给拍走光照的发普利策奖 |
[26:32] | He’s gone. | 他跑了 |
[26:40] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[26:42] | It’s not that bad, is it? | 没这么糟糕吧 |
[26:45] | Trixie’s classmates all have the Internet. | 翠茜的同学都能上网 |
[26:47] | One of them’s gonna figure out that her mom is | 迟早会有人发现她妈妈 |
[26:49] | the top story on their favorite gossip site. | 上了他们最爱的八卦网站头条 |
[26:51] | She’s finally gonna find out about Hot Tub High School. | 还是得让她知道《高校热浴激情》了 |
[26:54] | Great. | 这下好了 |
[26:55] | If it’s any consolation, you look really good in it. | 不知道能不能安慰到你 你这照片照得不错 |
[26:56] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[26:59] | Why do I feel like you’re cheering me up for even worse news? | 我怎么觉得你是为了更糟的消息安慰我 |
[27:02] | Nick’s sticking to his story. | 尼克坚持自己的说词 |
[27:04] | It’s an open-and-shut case, | 这案子没什么悬念了 |
[27:05] | but I can’t help it if a rogue detective | 但如果一个私下行事的警探不肯放手 |
[27:08] | won’t leave well enough alone. | 我就无能为力了 |
[27:12] | Oh, you ran the plate number I gave you. | 你查了我给你的车牌 |
[27:14] | Yes, ma’am, I did. | 是的 我查了 |
[27:15] | It was registered to Nick– one of his company cars. | 车牌是尼克的 是他公司的车 |
[27:17] | Like the one that ran Robbie off the road? | 就跟撞死罗比的那辆车一样 |
[27:19] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[27:20] | Did a little more digging. | 我追查了一番 |
[27:21] | Guy’s name is Josh Bryant. He freelances for Nick. | 那人叫乔什·布莱恩特 是尼克手下的自由记者 |
[27:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:28] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么愿意帮我 |
[27:30] | Because I think you’re onto something. | 因为你可能真的发现了什么 |
[27:32] | So go figure it out while I buy you some time. | 我帮你拖延时间 你去查清楚吧 |
[27:36] | And… be careful. All right? | 还有 小心点 好吗 |
[27:54] | Oh, sorry. Did I ruin your creepy little moment? | 抱歉 我毁了你的偷拍时刻吗 |
[27:59] | I am so happy to see you. | 真高兴见到你 |
[28:03] | I felt so bad about what happened. | 你的事我真的很抱歉 |
[28:05] | I’m a huge fan. | 我是你的忠实粉丝 |
[28:06] | Hot Tub High School was my favorite growing up. | 《高校热浴激情》是我成长过程中最爱的电影 |
[28:09] | Yes, we’re really not interested | 我们对你的成长岁月 |
[28:10] | in your formative spank bank years, all right? | 真的没有什么兴趣 |
[28:12] | I’m so sorry about what happened. | 非常遗憾发生了那种事 |
[28:13] | I would’ve done something, but I’m not good with violence. | 我本可以做点什么 但是我不擅长打架 |
[28:16] | Well, lucky for us, we found you anyhow. | 幸运的是 我们还是找到你了 |
[28:19] | You were looking for me? Why? | 你们在找我吗 为什么 |
[28:20] | Because she wants justice for Robbie Russell Jr. | 因为她想为小罗比·罗素讨个公道 |
[28:24] | What is it you want, Josh? | 你又想要什么呢 乔什 |
[28:28] | To be first. | 当第一 |
[28:29] | To always be first. | 永远当第一 |
[28:31] | Really? | 是吗 |
[28:34] | What, did Nick teach you that? | 怎么 是尼克教你的吗 |
[28:36] | To be first? | 当第一 |
[28:38] | Yeah. I learned a lot working for him. | 是啊 我从为他工作中学到了许多 |
[28:40] | He’s my idol. | 他是我的偶像 |
[28:41] | He’s the best pap out there. | 世上最好的狗仔 |
[28:42] | So you took photos of your idol being arrested for murder? | 所以你才去拍你偶像因谋杀被捕的照片吗 |
[28:45] | I didn’t know what else to do. | 我不知道还能做些什么 |
[28:47] | Other than what Nick would’ve done. | 我只知道尼克会做什么 |
[28:49] | Which is to be first, no matter what. | 就是无论什么事 都要争第一 |
[28:51] | Of course. | 可不是吗 |
[28:52] | Just a second. | 给我一秒钟 |
[29:03] | You like smoking pot, Josh? | 你喜欢抽大麻吗 乔什 |
[29:05] | It’s for my nerves. I have a prescription. | 是用来放松神经的 我有处方 |
[29:11] | Hello. | 你好呀 |
[29:15] | Good timing on that photo. | 那照片时机掐得好啊 |
[29:17] | Just lucky I guess. | 我猜是运气好吧 |
[29:22] | Far be it for me to call someone’s morality into question, | 我一般不会对某人的道德持有非议 |
[29:25] | but… | 但… |
[29:26] | I believe that photo was planned. | 我相信那张照片是提前计划好的 |
[29:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:31] | Makes me wonder what else was. | 不禁让我怀疑还有什么也是如此 |
[29:37] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[29:38] | Celebrity shouting matches, | 明星争执 |
[29:40] | fistfights. | 互殴 |
[29:41] | Josh had the first photo on every one. | 所有首发照片都是乔什拍的 |
[29:43] | It escalates. | 而且逐渐升级 |
[29:45] | Overdose. | 嗑药过量 |
[29:45] | Suicide. Or so it appeared. | 自杀 或者只是看起来像而已 |
[29:47] | Well, I suppose | 我猜 |
[29:47] | the best way to be first | 当第一最好办法 |
[29:48] | is to know it’ll happen beforehand. | 就是事前就知道事情会发生 |
[29:50] | So he follows Robbie, intent on running him off the road, | 所以他跟踪罗比 故意把他撞下马路 |
[29:53] | but doesn’t count on his own car running off as well. | 但没想到自己的车也开飞了 |
[29:56] | This is cold, premeditated murder. | 这是冷酷的预谋杀人 |
[29:58] | Nick’s a slimeball. | 尼克是个老滑头 |
[29:59] | I just… I don’t think he’d go this far. | 但我不认为他会这么过火 |
[30:02] | Which means Josh maybe convinced him to take the fall. | 这意味着乔什或许说服了他替自己顶罪 |
[30:04] | The question is: why? | 问题是 为什么 |
[30:05] | Well, who cares? | 谁在乎呢 |
[30:07] | We know Josh is guilty. Let’s punish him. | 我们知道乔什有罪了 去惩罚他吧 |
[30:09] | Ah, I could add an ironic twist, like I used to when I ran Hell. | 我可以以其人之道还治其人之身 就像在地狱一样 |
[30:12] | Yeah, no, it doesn’t work that way, | 不行 事情不是那样办的 |
[30:14] | because I need evidence. | 我还需要证据 |
[30:15] | Well, you have plenty. | 你有很多证据啊 |
[30:16] | Circumstantial. | 都是间接的 |
[30:17] | I need concrete proof. | 我需要确凿的证据 |
[30:19] | I’m gonna talk to Nick… | 我得去和尼克谈谈… |
[30:20] | Boring, boring, boring, boring! | 无聊 无聊 无聊 无聊 |
[30:22] | You don’t decide who gets punished and how. | 你不能决定谁受惩罚以及如何受罚 |
[30:24] | That’s exactly what I do. | 我就是干这个的 |
[30:25] | No, no, you don’t. | 不 你不是 |
[30:27] | This is how it works, Lucifer. | 事情得按规矩来 路西法 |
[30:37] | Whatever speech you have brewing, Maze, | 无论你在酝酿什么长篇大论 麦子 |
[30:39] | I don’t want to hear it. | 我都不想听 |
[30:42] | I think I’ve said everything I need to. | 我想我把该说的都说了 |
[30:47] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[30:49] | And I agree. | 我同意 |
[30:50] | Let’s go deliver some punishment. | 我们去惩罚坏人吧 |
[30:58] | We believe Josh may be a very disturbed individual. | 我们相信乔什或许有精神疾病 |
[31:03] | God. | 天呐 |
[31:05] | He caused all these? | 这些都是他造成的吗 |
[31:06] | Yeah. All of them. | 没错 全部都是 |
[31:09] | I can’t believe it. I… | 我简直不敢相信 我… |
[31:12] | Tell me what really happened, Nick. | 告诉我们到底是怎么回事 尼克 |
[31:15] | I took Josh in when he was 16. | 乔什16岁时我把他带入行 |
[31:19] | He was a runaway. | 他是个逃家少年 |
[31:22] | He was a little broken. | 曾经深受伤害 |
[31:24] | In him, I saw a little bit of who I used to be. | 在他身上 我似乎看见了曾经的我 |
[31:29] | At least, I thought I did. | 至少我是这么认为的 |
[31:32] | So I took him under my wing. | 所以我把他收入门下 |
[31:35] | He was a natural. | 他很有天赋 |
[31:37] | Taught him about all the lines a pap can’t cross. | 我把一切狗仔所不能逾越的界限都教给他了 |
[31:39] | You know, ’cause I just… I just wanted him to stop | 因为我只是不想让他再犯下 |
[31:42] | making the same mistakes I did. | 我所犯过的错误 |
[31:45] | And then, two days ago, | 然后 两天前 |
[31:47] | he calls me up, | 他打电话给我 |
[31:48] | says he’s been in a really bad accident, | 说自己出了一场很严重的车祸 |
[31:50] | and said that he totally understood everything I was saying now. | 还说他如今完全理解了我过去所说的话 |
[31:54] | But it was too late. | 但已经太迟了 |
[31:56] | You know, someone was dead. | 有人死了 |
[31:59] | So you took the fall, | 所以你替他顶了罪 |
[32:00] | hoping that Josh would get a chance at a new life. | 希望乔什能有重生的机会 |
[32:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:04] | Nick Hofmeister finally tries to do something good with his life, | 尼克·霍夫迈斯特终于试着做了点好事 |
[32:08] | and he gets played. | 结果却如此可笑 |
[32:10] | You must really be enjoying this. | 你一定很享受这一刻吧 |
[32:12] | I’m really not. | 真没有 |
[32:14] | Believe it or not, I forgive you. | 不管你信不信 我原谅你了 |
[32:18] | This isn’t about you, this isn’t about me. | 这件事不关于你 也不关于我 |
[32:20] | This is about Robbie Russell. | 而是关于罗比·罗素 |
[32:22] | You know, he was a kid who didn’t ask to be famous. | 他本不想成名 |
[32:24] | He just wanted to live a normal life. | 他只想过一个正常的生活 |
[32:29] | Nick, if you don’t testify, Josh will do this again. | 尼克 如果你不去作证 乔什还会再犯的 |
[32:34] | He’ll do it again. | 他会再犯的 |
[32:38] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[32:41] | Just a second. | 失陪一下 |
[32:44] | Hey, Dan, this better be important. | 丹 你最好有重要的事 |
[32:45] | I think Nick’s about to talk. | 尼克就要招供了 |
[32:48] | No, I’m not following Josh. Why? | 我没有跟踪乔什 怎么了 |
[32:52] | What do you mean he’s missing? | 他失踪了是什么意思 |
[33:01] | Desk Sergeant? | 值班警长 |
[33:03] | – Yes, Detective? – Where did Nick Hofmeister go? | -怎么了警探 -尼克·霍夫迈斯特去哪了 |
[33:05] | Did somebodydy get him? | 他被谁带走了吗 |
[33:05] | Why, yes. | 当然 |
[33:06] | It was that tall, handsome British fella. | 是那个高个子英国帅哥 |
[33:10] | Oh, no. I did it, too, didn’t I? | 糟了 我也这么干了 是不是 |
[33:35] | Oh, I respect what you do, dung beetle. | 我尊重你的工作 屎壳螂 |
[33:39] | Much as celebrities hate you, | 虽然名流们恨你恨得要死 |
[33:41] | you know, they need you, keep you in the limelight. | 他们也需要你 让他们保持在聚光灯之下 |
[33:44] | You’re a… a necessarily evil. | 你算是… 必要之恶 |
[33:47] | Something I understand all too well. | 这种事我可是明白得很 |
[33:50] | But the trouble is that you tried to change. | 但麻烦就在于你想改变 |
[33:52] | Yeah? | 所以呢 |
[33:53] | And you failed spectacularly at it. | 而且你失败得极其惨烈 |
[33:56] | Because, well, sometimes we are what we are, | 因为 江山易改 本性难移啊 |
[34:00] | and we should embrace that. | 我们应该欣然接受 |
[34:05] | What are we doing back here exactly? | 我们回这来到底是要干什么 |
[34:07] | And do you need me to…? | 你是需要我… |
[34:08] | Maze! | 麦子 |
[34:11] | Did you bring me my gift? | 你把我的礼物带来了吗 |
[34:27] | I’ll kill you, you crazy bitch. | 我宰了你 你个疯婊子 |
[34:31] | Just be polite to the lady. | 对女士要有礼貌 |
[34:32] | She isn’t your enemy tonight. | 她不是你今晚的敌人 |
[34:36] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[34:38] | Right, well, both of you have committed terrible acts | 是这样 你们俩都干了很坏的事情 |
[34:41] | worthy of punishment. | 应该受罚 |
[34:42] | However, you will not receive said punishment when you die. | 不过你们死后却得不到应有的惩罚 |
[34:44] | It’s my fault, really. Sorry. | 都怨我 非常抱歉 |
[34:47] | So I’m here to fix that. | 所以我要补救一下 |
[34:49] | Right now. | 就在此时此刻 |
[34:54] | Amateurs. | 一群菜鸟 |
[34:55] | All right, very well, in terms you’ll understand. | 那好 用你们听得懂的话来说吧 |
[34:59] | You both get a gun. | 你们一人一把枪 |
[35:01] | Let’s see who shoots who first. | 看看谁先把谁打死 |
[35:11] | What’s to stop us from shooting you? | 你怎么知道我们不会开枪打你 |
[35:13] | Well, despite the waste of bullets, let’s see. | 除了浪费子弹之外 我想想 |
[35:16] | He’s about to rat you out to the police. | 他打算把你供给警察 |
[35:18] | And he tricked you into taking the fall for a murder he committed. | 而他骗你替他顶了一桩杀人罪 |
[35:22] | Discuss. | 可以开始讨论了 |
[35:25] | You really did it, didn’t you? | 你真的这么做了 是不是 |
[35:29] | You killed people. | 你杀人了 |
[35:33] | You lost your touch, Nick. | 你变弱了 尼克 |
[35:35] | All this talk about lines we can’t cross. | 整天说什么不能踩的红线 |
[35:38] | Nowadays, the only way to be first | 这年头要是想争第一 |
[35:40] | is to realize that there is no line. | 就得知道 根本没有不能踩的线 |
[35:43] | And you were almost begging to take the fall. | 而你简直就是求着替我担罪名 |
[35:46] | That one dramatic gesture. | 这么狗血的举动 |
[35:48] | As if that would erase the fact that you’ve been a piece of crap | 就好像你做了这一桩好事 你过去三十年 |
[35:51] | – for the last 30 years. – You can’t do this. | -就不是人渣了似的 -你不能这么对我 |
[35:53] | I treated you like a son. | 我把你当亲儿子一般 |
[35:59] | Oh, Maze, you fiend. | 麦子 你真坏 |
[36:02] | Even I didn’t see that one coming. | 连我都没想到还有这出 |
[36:04] | You really would’ve killed me. | 你真打算杀了我 |
[36:13] | Nick… | 尼克 |
[36:15] | I made a mistake, okay? I realize that now. | 我错了 行吗 我现在明白了 |
[36:18] | – And I’m sorry. – Stop! | -我非常抱歉 -住手 |
[36:20] | Don’t shoot him! | 别开枪 |
[36:21] | Detective, you’re interrupting my punishment. | 警探 你干扰我行刑了 |
[36:24] | You, don’t talk. | 你不许说话 |
[36:25] | You’re lucky I figured out your insane, | 在你这疯狂又讽刺的惩罚 |
[36:26] | ironic punishment before anyone got killed. | 害死人之前被我找到 算你命好 |
[36:28] | Nick, you tried to do some good, | 尼克 你试过要做些好事 |
[36:31] | to help someone. Don’t throw it all away. | 帮助别人 不要前功尽弃啊 |
[36:33] | Nick, embrace who you really are. | 尼克 接受你真正的自我 |
[36:35] | Stop fighting it. Come on. | 别犹豫了 开枪吧 |
[36:36] | Don’t listen to him, Nick. You tried to change. | 别听他的 尼克 你想要改变 |
[36:38] | Yeah. | 是 |
[36:39] | And look what happened. | 但是你瞧瞧这结局 |
[36:40] | Yeah. You screwed up, but you know what? It’s okay. | 没错 你搞砸了 但是这没有关系 |
[36:43] | You tried to change. That’s what’s important. | 你努力过了 这才是最重要的 |
[36:45] | Humans. | 人类啊 |
[36:47] | Fascinating, aren’t they? | 真让人惊叹 是不是 |
[36:50] | Do you know, perhaps they’re onto something. | 没准这回还真让他们说对了 |
[36:52] | Nick… don’t. | 尼克 别开枪 |
[37:10] | I was surprised to hear from you, Lucifer. | 我真没想到会听到你的召唤 路西法 |
[37:13] | Well, not as surprised as I was. | 我比你更没想到 |
[37:15] | But I wanted to tell you you were right. | 但是我想告诉你 你说对了 |
[37:19] | Is that a joke? | 你是在开玩笑吗 |
[37:21] | No, I wish it were. | 我倒希望是玩笑 |
[37:22] | But, no, you were right, and I was wrong. | 可惜不是 你说对了 我错了 |
[37:29] | So you’ll return to Hell? | 这么说你要回到地狱了 |
[37:31] | What? No! | 什么 才不是 |
[37:33] | That is absurd. | 别做梦了 |
[37:35] | No, you’re right that I’ve changed in my time here, | 你说的没错 在这里我确实改变了 |
[37:37] | and that I have absolutely no control over it. | 而我对此完全无法控制 |
[37:40] | And you know what? | 但你知道吗 |
[37:45] | That feels positively thrilling. | 这种感觉真是太刺激了 |
[37:48] | You asked me here to tell me that? | 你把我叫来就为了说这个 |
[37:51] | No, no, no, I thought | 当然不是 我是想 |
[37:52] | I’d use you to remedy a situation that I’ve mishandled, | 利用你来补救我处置不当的事情 |
[37:55] | and annoy you in the process. | 同时还能惹你烦心 |
[37:57] | Kill two birds with one prayer sort of thing, hmm? | 一石二鸟什么的 你说是吗 |
[38:00] | Luci… | 小路… |
[38:02] | you should’ve taken the offer. | 你该接受我的提议的 |
[38:22] | You’re looking for someone? | 在找人吗 |
[38:26] | But… | 但你… |
[38:29] | you were just over there. | 你刚刚还在那边 |
[38:31] | That’s… that’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[38:52] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[38:54] | I saw Nick pull the trigger. | 我看到尼克扣下了扳机 |
[38:56] | I heard the gunshot, but Josh wasn’t shot. | 我听见了枪声 但乔什没有中枪 |
[38:59] | Did you put blanks in the guns? Like… | 是你在枪里放了空弹吗 是不是… |
[39:01] | Was this some staged thing to get a confession out of Josh? | 这是你演的一场戏 为了让乔什坦白 |
[39:03] | That’s probably more plausible to you than my angelic brother | 或许这样想会比我告诉你 是我的天使弟弟 |
[39:06] | slowing time while I pluck a bullet out of thin air, isn’t it? | 放慢了时间好让我收起子弹容易相信一些 对吗 |
[39:11] | Even with all that, | 就算不说那个 |
[39:13] | you were standing right in front of me. | 刚才你明明站在我对面 |
[39:16] | I blink, and you’re here. | 我一眨眼 你就在我身后 |
[39:18] | Is there a question there, Detective? | 你是想问什么吗 警探 |
[39:20] | You… | 你… |
[39:22] | You know exactly what I’m asking you. | 你明知道我想问什么 |
[39:24] | And you know exactly what I’ll answer. | 你也很清楚我会怎么回答 |
[39:28] | You know, um… | 说起来 |
[39:30] | it’s quite fun, this police malarkey, isn’t it? | 扮警察什么的还挺有意思的 你说是吗 |
[39:34] | Are we going to watch a movie, Mommy? | 我们要看电影吗 妈咪 |
[39:36] | No, babe, I just wanted to talk to you about something. | 不 宝贝 有些事我想跟你谈谈 |
[39:39] | So, before I was a cop, | 在当警察之前 |
[39:42] | I was an actress. | 我是个演员 |
[39:44] | And I was in a movie. | 我拍了一部电影 |
[39:45] | And… it was this movie. | 就是这个 |
[39:49] | In the movie, I do some very silly things. | 这部电影里 我干了一些很傻的事情 |
[39:53] | Things that, uh, | 那些事 |
[39:55] | maybe some of your friends might tease you about. | 可能会让你的一些朋友拿来笑话你 |
[39:59] | But it is what it is, | 但这就是从前的我 |
[40:01] | and-and that’s not me anymore, okay? | 如今的我再不会这么做了 知道吗 |
[40:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:07] | I’ve seen this before, Mommy. | 我看过这个 妈咪 |
[40:10] | You have? Where? | 你看过 在哪看的 |
[40:12] | I have the Internet. | 我可以上网 |
[40:15] | Oh, right. | 对哦 |
[40:17] | This isn’t even in HD. | 这都不是高清的 |
[40:24] | Well, what’d you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[40:26] | I thought it’s hilarious! | 我觉得超级好笑的 |
[40:29] | You did? | 真的吗 |
[40:30] | My favorite part is when you ate too much cake, | 我最喜欢的一段就是你吃了太多蛋糕 |
[40:32] | and then you puked in that cute guy’s hair. | 然后吐在了那个帅哥的头发里 |
[40:36] | That part is really funny. | 那一段真的很好笑 |
[40:38] | Then you stop, and we think it’s all over. | 然后你停了下来 我们以为你没事了 |
[40:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:43] | But then… | 结果… |
[40:49] | Sorry, Mommy. | 抱歉 妈咪 |
[40:50] | Didn’t mean to hurt you. | 我不是故意弄疼你的 |
[40:52] | You didn’t hurt me, baby. I’m fine. | 你没有弄疼我 宝贝 我没事 |
[40:54] | It’s gonna get better soon. | 我很快就会好的 |
[40:56] | I hope the guy who hurt you got in lots of trouble. | 真希望伤害你的那个人得到惩罚 |
[40:59] | You know, I should go see him. | 说起来 我该去见见他 |
[41:02] | So, the Devil did a good deed today. | 这么说 魔鬼今天干了件善事 |
[41:07] | There’s no need to call it that. | 也不用这么说 |
[41:08] | I enjoyed every minute of it. | 我很享受这个过程 |
[41:11] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我的意思 |
[41:15] | You know, I’m so very used to being in control of everything. | 知道吗 我太习惯了掌控一切 |
[41:19] | Not knowing what’s gonna come next is… | 不知道下一秒会发生什么的感觉 |
[41:22] | Can be scary. | 让你很害怕 |
[41:24] | No. No, I’m finding it quite exhilarating, actually. | 不 说实话我觉得很刺激 |
[41:29] | I think you were right, by the way. | 我觉得你之前说得没错 |
[41:31] | About what? | 什么没错 |
[41:32] | That it may be a “Who” that’s changing me. | 或许是有个人在改变我 |
[41:36] | But now that begs the question: what do I do with her? | 如今的问题是 我该拿她怎么办 |
[41:41] | I have to warn you, he’s heavily medicated. | 先说一句 他用了大量的药 |
[41:44] | I doubt he’ll be able to string two words together right now, | 我怀疑让他说出两个完整的词都是问题 |
[41:46] | much less have a conversation. | 更别说交流了 |
[41:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:54] | Hey, Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[41:57] | So this is where you ended up, huh? | 原来这就是你的下场啊 |
[42:00] | I was so wrapped up in recovery, I forgot to come visit. | 我忙着养伤 都忘了来看你了 |
[42:03] | You know, from when you shot me. | 记得吧 就是你送我的枪伤 |
[42:10] | I have to ask you something, Jimmy, | 我必须问你一件事 吉米 |
[42:11] | about that day. | 关于那天 |
[42:20] | What happened to you, Jimmy? | 那天你到底怎么了 吉米 |
[42:22] | What happened with Lucifer? | 路西法又怎么了 |
[42:27] | Lucifer? | 路西法 |
[42:29] | What happened when you shot at me? | 你开枪之后发生了什么 |
[42:30] | Is he here?! Tell me he’s not here! | 他在这吗 他不会来了吧 |
[42:32] | No. No, Jimmy, he’s not here. He’s not here, Jimmy. | 不 吉米 他不在这 |
[42:35] | I know he’s here. I can’t get away. I can’t get away from him! | 我知道他在 我就知道躲不过他 |
[42:39] | Jimmy, you’re safe here. | 吉米 你在这很安全 |
[42:44] | You’re safe. | 你很安全 |
[42:45] | No, I’m not safe! None of us are! | 不 我不安全 没有人是安全的 |
[42:47] | – He’s just a man, Jimmy. – You don’t get it, do you? | -他不过是个人罢了 吉米 -你不明白 是吧 |
[42:49] | He’s the Devil! He’s the Devil! | 他是魔鬼 他是魔鬼 |
[42:52] | He’s the Devil! | 他是魔鬼 |