时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Thank you for having my back and for everything. | 谢谢你支持我 还有一切 |
[00:07] | I could have told everyone the truth. | 我本可以告诉所有人真相 |
[00:10] | You shot me. | 是你对我开的枪 |
[00:11] | Why didn’t you? | 那为什么不说 |
[00:11] | ‘Cause I got big plans for you. | 因为我还有伟业等着你完成 |
[00:14] | You betrayed me, Maze. | 你背叛了我 麦子 |
[00:15] | – Lucifer, I… – I don’t want to hear it. | -路西法 我… -我不想听 |
[00:17] | We’re done. | 我们从此一刀两断 |
[00:19] | It seems I’m dealing with a bit of a mortality sitch. | 貌似我正面临着一小段凡人时期 |
[00:21] | I’m bleeding. | 我在流血 |
[00:23] | I’m just realizing the gravity of what you’re saying. | 我才反应过来你这话的严重性 |
[00:25] | That I’m allergic to lead projectiles? | 我对铅弹过敏吗 |
[00:27] | All I have to do is wait for some pitiful thug to end you. | 我也只用等着某个毛贼杀了你 |
[00:31] | And right back to hell you go. | 让你重回地狱就行了 |
[00:33] | People come to me to ask for favors, and more often than not, | 人们来找我让我帮忙 多数情况下 |
[00:35] | – I’m happy to oblige. – What do you get? | -我都愿意效劳 -你从中得到什么呢 |
[00:37] | A devilish I.O.U., if you will. | 可以想成是欠了魔鬼的债 |
[00:39] | Who would take a deal like that? | 怎么会有人愿意接受这种交易 |
[00:41] | They all do. | 大家都会 |
[01:00] | Yeah, fantastic! | 太棒了 |
[01:01] | You’re here. | 来了 |
[01:06] | Yeah. | 棒 |
[01:07] | I’m starving! Can’t think why! Okay. | 饿死我了 都不知道为什么这么饿 好 |
[01:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:13] | This should, | 这些应该 |
[01:14] | well, this should just about cover it. | 应该够了吧 |
[01:17] | Have a nice evening. | 夜晚愉快 |
[01:19] | Curious. | 好奇问一下 |
[01:21] | In your line of work, how many times has it happened to you? | 做你们这行的 这种场面你遇到过多少次 |
[01:23] | You know, like in those wonderful internet videos? | 就跟网上的视频里一样 |
[01:27] | Your deliveries ending in sex. | 送外卖最后变成了做爱 |
[01:31] | Never. | 从来没有 |
[01:32] | Well, that changes tonight. Come! | 那今晚你就有第一次了 来吧 |
[01:36] | Come on! Come, come! | 快过来 过来 |
[01:37] | Come. | 来 |
[01:39] | I’m still on the clock. | 我还在上班 |
[01:40] | Oh, you’ll always be on the clock. | 班会一直上 |
[01:43] | But how often will you be here? | 但这种机会有多少 |
[01:45] | Hey? Oh, Brittanies! | 是吧 |
[01:47] | Brittanies, | 布列塔尼姐妹 |
[01:47] | pizza delivery guy. | 这是披萨外卖员 |
[01:49] | Pizza delivery guy, Brittanies. | 披萨外卖员 这是布列塔尼姐妹 |
[01:51] | Hi! | 你好 |
[01:53] | Well, go on. | 快去啊 |
[01:54] | What are you waiting for? | 你还等什么 |
[01:55] | – Have fun. – Come on! | -好好玩 -来吧 |
[01:59] | Lucifer! | 路西法 |
[02:00] | Come join us. | 来跟我们一起玩 |
[02:02] | Be right there, darlings. | 马上 亲爱的们 |
[02:03] | All right. | 好 |
[02:10] | But I didn’t join them. | 但我没有去跟他们一起玩 |
[02:13] | Three Brittanies in the jacuzzi. | 三个布列塔尼在按摩浴缸里 |
[02:15] | Three. | 三个啊 |
[02:17] | Why didn’t I join them? | 我为什么不去一起玩 |
[02:18] | Why do you think you didn’t join them? | 你觉得你为什么不去一起玩 |
[02:20] | I don’t know, doctor. That’s what I pay you | 我不知道 医生 所以我才付钱给你 |
[02:22] | to figure out, isn’t it? | 让你弄明白啊 是吧 |
[02:23] | Have you ever considered that all of this excessive partying | 你有没有想过 你这样过度玩乐 |
[02:28] | may be your attempt to fill a void? | 可能是想填补空虚 |
[02:30] | “Attempt”? | “想” |
[02:31] | I filled five voids last night. | 昨晚我填补了五个人的空虚呢 |
[02:34] | That’s not what I mean. | 我不是这个意思 |
[02:36] | A void in your emotional life. | 我是指你情感生活上的空虚 |
[02:40] | You sound… | 你听上去 |
[02:42] | …lonely. | 很孤独 |
[02:44] | “Lonely”? | “孤独” |
[02:45] | Have… have you been listening to a word I’ve said? | 你…你听进去我的话了吗 |
[02:48] | I am never alone. | 我从不孤单 |
[02:49] | I’m constantly surrounded by people. | 我身边一直有各种各样的人 |
[02:52] | You know? I party whenever I desire. | 我随时随地可以开派对嗨 |
[02:54] | My bed never cold. | 暖床的人我从来不缺 |
[02:55] | Lucifer, being alone | 路西法 孤单和孤独 |
[02:57] | and being lonely are two entirely different things. | 是两个完全不同的概念 |
[03:00] | – Are they? – Yes! | -是吗 -是的 |
[03:01] | You may be surrounded by others, | 你身边是有很多人 |
[03:04] | but do you truly consider any of those people | 但你真正把其中的谁当做 |
[03:06] | your friend? | 你朋友吗 |
[03:08] | My friend? | 我朋友 |
[03:09] | A peer you respect. | 你尊重的人 |
[03:11] | Someone you like to spend time with. | 你想与之一起度过时间的人 |
[03:13] | Someone with whom you share a meaningful connection. | 跟你有意义非凡的关系的人 |
[03:16] | Well, you and I connect quite well. | 我们两个之间关系就不错 |
[03:18] | I’m talking personal. | 我是指私人关系 |
[03:21] | What about Maze? | 麦子如何 |
[03:23] | No. | 不 |
[03:23] | She and I are on the outs, I’m afraid. | 恐怕我们分道扬镳了 |
[03:25] | Long story filled with betrayal. | 说来话长 不过是她背叛了我 |
[03:28] | You actually make a cameo in it. | 其中也有你的参与呢 |
[03:31] | How about detective Decker? | 戴克警探呢 |
[03:33] | Do you consider her your friend? | 你把她当做你朋友吗 |
[03:36] | Well, quite honestly, I… | 说实话 我… |
[03:40] | I’m not sure what we are. | 我不确定我们是什么关系 |
[03:47] | Lucifer? | 路西法 |
[03:49] | Listen, can we tal…? | 听我说 我们能… |
[03:50] | I don’t have time for traitors. | 我不跟叛徒说话 |
[03:52] | I get you don’t want to talk to me. | 你不想跟我说话我理解 |
[03:53] | But someone else is here to see you for a favor. | 但有人来找你帮忙了 |
[03:56] | Not in the mood, Maze. | 我现在没心情 麦子 |
[03:57] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[03:59] | You don’t want to miss this one. | 你不会想错过这个的 |
[04:12] | You wanted to speak with me? | 你找我吗 |
[04:17] | Lucifer Morningstar. | 路西法·晨星 |
[04:19] | Father Frank Lawrence. | 我是弗兰克·劳伦斯神父 |
[04:23] | A priest walks into a bar. | 一名神父走进了酒吧 |
[04:24] | I’ve heard this one before. Never seen it, though. | 笑话总这么说 但我还是头一回见 |
[04:28] | At least not here. | 至少在这里是第一回 |
[04:29] | Padre, how did you of all people find me? | 神父 你是如何找到我的 |
[04:33] | Don’t let the collar fool you. | 不要被我的罗马领欺骗了 |
[04:35] | I have friends from all walks of life. | 我在三教九流都有朋友 |
[04:37] | People who tell me | 大家告诉我 |
[04:39] | you’re the man to see when you run out of options. | 走投无路时可以来找你求助 |
[04:43] | What kind of nasty trouble have you gotten yourself into then? | 那你到底是惹上了什么大麻烦呢 |
[04:45] | Pinched too much from the collection basket? | 从功德箱里偷了太多钱吗 |
[04:47] | I’m here about a neighborhood youth center. | 我来这里是为了一个社区青年中心 |
[04:50] | Sounds dreadful. | 听起来很吓人啊 |
[04:51] | It is. | 的确很吓人 |
[04:52] | When you realize | 当你意识到 |
[04:53] | it’s being used as a front for an illegal drug operation. | 那里被当成了非法毒品交易的幌子之后 |
[04:55] | The center’s director, lenny Arietta, | 中心的主管 兰尼·阿利亚塔 |
[04:57] | is recruiting kids from my church to move his product. | 正在招募我教堂里的孩子帮他运货 |
[05:00] | So this is about young boys, of course it is. | 所以这事是关于年轻的男孩子们的 当然了 |
[05:02] | One in particular. | 特别是其中一个 |
[05:04] | A kid named Connor. | 一个叫康纳的孩子 |
[05:09] | He’s had it rough. | 他身世经历挺惨的 |
[05:10] | Lost both his parents at six. | 六岁时就失去了双亲 |
[05:11] | Bounced from home to home, some juvie. | 在各个寄养家庭中辗转 还进过少管所 |
[05:13] | But deep down, a good kid. | 但他内心深处是个好孩子 |
[05:16] | So, diddling this one, are you? | 你和这孩子有一腿吧 是不是 |
[05:20] | How about I not dignify that with an answer, | 这种问题我都懒得搭理了 |
[05:21] | and instead ask my favor? | 我直接求你帮个忙行吗 |
[05:22] | I was wondering when you’d get to it. | 我还在想你什么时候才会开口呢 |
[05:23] | I want you to talk to Arietta | 我想让你去和阿利亚塔谈谈 |
[05:25] | before Connor gets involved. | 趁着康纳还没卷进去之前 |
[05:27] | And why not go to the police? | 为什么不去找警察呢 |
[05:30] | Got something to hide, do you? | 有难言之隐吧 是不是 |
[05:31] | They were useless. | 他们很没用 |
[05:32] | Couldn’t find anything on Arietta. | 抓不到阿利亚塔什么把柄的 |
[05:33] | Why not ask your boss then, hey? | 那为啥不去求你的老大 |
[05:35] | The almighty himself. | 全能的主 |
[05:37] | I already have. | 求过了 |
[05:38] | No luck? | 没用吗 |
[05:39] | On the contrary, | 恰恰相反 |
[05:42] | I believe he led me to you. | 我相信是他指引我找你的 |
[05:43] | I highly doubt that. | 我很怀疑那一点 |
[05:47] | So that’s it, is it? | 就是这回事了吧 是不是 |
[05:49] | Stop a drug ring | 阻止一个贩毒集团 |
[05:50] | to help some kid get out of trouble. | 帮某个小孩摆脱麻烦 |
[05:53] | What’s in it for you? | 这事对你有什么好处 |
[05:55] | What is it you really want? | 你真正想要的是什么 |
[05:57] | That dirty dark desire I can | 我能看出你在拼命掩藏的那些 |
[06:00] | see you struggling to hold in. | 肮脏黑暗的欲望 |
[06:03] | What I really want… | 我真正想要的… |
[06:06] | Yeah? | 是什么 |
[06:09] | is to put my fist through Arietta’s face. | 就是一拳揍在阿利亚塔脸上 |
[06:12] | And there it is. | 这就对了 |
[06:14] | Wrath. | 怒气 |
[06:16] | Not so high and mighty now, are you? | 再也不是副高高在上的样子了 是不是 |
[06:18] | We all have demons inside. | 我们的内心都住着恶魔 |
[06:21] | My demon tends the bar. | 我的恶魔帮我打理酒吧 |
[06:23] | So come on, what else are you hiding? | 说吧 你还隐瞒了什么 |
[06:25] | Hypocrites like you always have something. | 像你这种伪君子总是有秘密的 |
[06:28] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你完全不了解我 |
[06:29] | Oh, I know plenty. | 我了解得可透彻了 |
[06:30] | You and I are natural sworn enemies. | 你和我生来就是不共戴天的仇敌 |
[06:33] | So, you gonna help me or not? | 你到底帮不帮我 |
[06:35] | My answer to you, father, | 我给你的答案 神父 |
[06:39] | is a big fat no. | 是一个无比响亮的”不” |
[06:42] | Handle it yourself. | 自己去解决吧 |
[06:50] | You’re lucky I don’t have any active cases, | 算你走运 正好我手头上没有案件 |
[06:51] | or else I’d send this to narcotics. | 不然我会把这案子交给缉毒部门的 |
[06:53] | Narcotics? No, no, no, no. | 缉毒部门 不不不不 |
[06:54] | I don’t give a damn about the drug dealer. | 我一点都不在乎那个毒贩子 |
[06:56] | We’re here to investigate the priest. | 我们是来调查那个牧师的 |
[06:57] | Priest? | 牧师 |
[06:58] | I thought we were here to talk to the youth director. | 我还以为我们是来和中心主管谈的 |
[07:00] | We are. To get dirt on the priest. | 没错 为了挖出那个牧师的黑料 |
[07:02] | He must be hiding something. | 他一定有所隐瞒 |
[07:04] | And what better to way to stick it to dear old dad | 还有什么比证明上帝的代言人 |
[07:06] | than prove that those who speak on his behalf | 并不像他们装出来的那样仁义道德 |
[07:07] | aren’t as virtuous as they pretend to be. | 更能打我那亲爱的老爹的脸呢 |
[07:10] | You thought it’d be a good idea | 你觉得把我扯进你那想象中的 |
[07:11] | to rope me into your imaginary family feud? | 家庭纠纷里真的是个好主意是吧 |
[07:13] | Great. | 真棒 |
[07:14] | Look, am I mistaken | 听着 是我弄错了 |
[07:15] | or do you catch bad guys? | 还是你的工作的确是抓坏人 |
[07:17] | Now, this priest is up to something. | 这个牧师有所企图 |
[07:18] | Something nefarious– I can feel it. | 想干什么邪恶的事 我能感觉得到 |
[07:20] | Last I checked, | 据我所知 |
[07:21] | your feelings don’t count as probable cause. | 你的感觉并不能被当做合理根据 |
[07:23] | Well, isn’t the fact that he came to me probable cause enough? | 他来找我这个事实还不够成为合理根据吗 |
[07:27] | Or I could just interrogate this youth director by myself. | 或者我可以自己审问这个中心主管 |
[07:29] | No, just let me do the talking. | 不行 让我来问话 |
[07:32] | Mr. Arietta? | 阿利亚塔先生 |
[07:35] | Well, if I were trapped in here | 假如我被困在这里 |
[07:37] | with these vile children, | 成天和这些混蛋小子们在一起 |
[07:38] | I’d lock my door as well. | 我也会把门锁上的 |
[07:50] | Detective. | 警探 |
[08:00] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[08:03] | Told you the priest was up to something. | 我就说那个牧师有所企图 |
[08:19] | M.E. puts the time of Arietta’s death | 法医认定阿利亚塔的死亡时间为 |
[08:21] | between 11:30 and 12:00 this morning. | 今早11:30到12:00 |
[08:24] | ‘Cause was multiple hits with a baseball bat. | 被棒球棍多次击打致死 |
[08:26] | There are some abrasions on his face. | 他脸上有些擦伤 |
[08:27] | So it looks like he struggled before he died. | 看来他在死之前挣扎了一番 |
[08:29] | And I found this. | 而且我还找到了这个 |
[08:31] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[08:32] | It’s a voice modulator. Hey, can you not do that? | 是个变声器 你能不能别玩它 |
[08:34] | Detective, I am your father. | 警探 我是你爸 |
[08:35] | It’s not a toy, Lucifer. | 这不是玩具 路西法 |
[08:37] | It could be evidence. | 有可能是证物 |
[08:38] | Well, I’m impressed. | 真让我刮目相看 |
[08:39] | Looks like the priest handled it himself after all. | 看来牧师最终还是自己解决了 |
[08:42] | We don’t know the priest did this. | 我们不能确定是牧师干的 |
[08:43] | Well, maybe you don’t. | 你也许是不能确定 |
[08:44] | Detective Decker? Hold on. | 戴克警探 等等 |
[08:47] | Can you take that? | 麻烦把这个收起来好吗 |
[08:48] | – Yeah. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[08:54] | Hey, you’re the head counselor, right? | 你是首席顾问 对吧 |
[08:56] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[08:57] | Eric Doyle. | 埃里克·多伊尔 |
[08:58] | Any idea who might’ve done this? | 知道这是谁干的吗 |
[08:59] | No. | 不知道 |
[09:01] | I mean, everyone liked Lenny. | 大家都很喜欢兰尼 |
[09:03] | He was a good boss. | 他是个好上司 |
[09:04] | So, he had no enemies whatsoever, no? | 这么说他连敌人也没有吗 |
[09:07] | Especially any who wear clerical collars? | 尤其是穿有硬白领之类的人 |
[09:10] | – So you know about the priest. – Oh, yes. | -看来你认识神父 -认识 |
[09:13] | Yeah, that guy’s always coming around here | 对 那人倒是总是来这儿 |
[09:14] | and getting into arguments with Lenny. | 跟兰尼吵架 |
[09:17] | But he’s a priest. | 可他是个神父 |
[09:19] | Right. | 对 |
[09:20] | Mr. Doyle, where were you between 11:30 and 12:00 this morning? | 多伊尔先生今天上午十一点半到十二点你在哪 |
[09:25] | Here. | 这儿 |
[09:26] | In counseling sessions with, uh, Nikki and Connor. | 在给妮基和康纳做辅导 |
[09:29] | Connor? | 康纳 |
[09:30] | Well, that’s the altar boy from the priest’s photo. | 那人是神父手机照片上的祭台助手 |
[09:33] | So, is it, is it true Mr. Arietta’s dead? | 那阿利亚塔先生真的死了吗 |
[09:36] | Well, duh, dumb-ass. | 这不废话吗 白痴 |
[09:39] | It is. | 死了 |
[09:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:40] | Did you know him well? | 你跟他很熟吗 |
[09:41] | A little, I guess. | 还行吧 |
[09:42] | He, he, I mean, he ran the place. | 他 他是管这儿的 |
[09:44] | Do you know if Mr. Arietta was involved in any drug activity? | 你们知道阿利亚塔先生有没有参与毒品活动吗 |
[09:48] | Drugs? | 毒品 |
[09:49] | I mean, I wish he was. | 我也倒想 |
[09:51] | That would’ve made him more interesting. | 那样他这人就能更有意思了 |
[09:53] | Okay. | 好了 |
[09:53] | Enough about the dead guy. | 死人的事不多说了 |
[09:55] | Tell me everything you know about padre pederast. | 把你们知道的关于基佬神父的事情都告诉我 |
[09:58] | – Who? – Father Frank. | -谁 – 弗兰克神父 |
[10:00] | Did you see him do this? | 你看到他干这事了吗 |
[10:01] | Do you think he’s capable? | 你觉得他有可能吗 |
[10:03] | Father Frank kill Mr. Arietta? | 弗兰克神父杀了阿利亚塔先生 |
[10:05] | Yes. | 对 |
[10:06] | No. No way. | 不 不可能 |
[10:08] | What do you mean “No way”? | 不可能是什么意思 |
[10:09] | The guy’s a creeper and totally obsessed with you. | 那人就是个基佬骗子 心里全是你 |
[10:11] | He’s just overprotective. | 他只是保护欲太强了点 |
[10:13] | Ever since my parents died, | 自从我父母去世 |
[10:15] | he feels like he’s got to watch out for me or something. | 他觉得自己有责任照顾我 |
[10:18] | But he’s a good guy. | 但他是个好人 |
[10:19] | He’s just a little… | 他只是有点 |
[10:21] | Just a little annoying. | 只是有点烦人 |
[10:22] | See? | 看吧 |
[10:23] | Annoying. | 烦人 |
[10:26] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最近一次见到他是什么时候 |
[10:28] | He-here this morning. | 在这儿 今天早上 |
[10:29] | Yeah, preacher seemed pretty pissed. | 神父看起来怒气冲冲的 |
[10:32] | Wait, you don’t really think that, | 等等 你们不会真觉得 |
[10:34] | like, Father Frank did this, right? | 这是弗兰克神父干的吧 |
[10:35] | – 100%. – Thank you. | -回答完全正确 -谢谢 |
[10:37] | You’ve been very helpful. | 你帮了我们大忙 |
[10:40] | Right. | 不客气 |
[10:40] | See? Told you. | 看吧 跟你说了 |
[10:42] | No, I hate to admit it, but you might be on to something. | 不 我不想这么说 但你可能真说对了 |
[10:45] | Sorry, what was that? | 抱歉 什么 |
[10:46] | You might be on to something. | 你可能真说对了 |
[10:52] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[10:54] | Frank Lawrence. | 弗兰克·劳伦斯 |
[10:55] | The most evil of people have the most normal names, | 我见过的最邪恶的人却有着 |
[10:57] | I’ve experienced. | 最普通的名字 |
[10:59] | Beware anyone named Keith. | 提防任何叫基斯的人 |
[11:03] | Well, his criminal record’s pretty extensive. | 他的犯罪记录涉猎还真挺广的 |
[11:06] | – Assault and battery, disorderly conduct, drug charges. – See? | -人身攻击 妨害治安 吸毒指控 -看吧 |
[11:09] | Not very priest-like. | 并不是很像个神父 |
[11:11] | But nothing in the past ten years. | 但最近十年没犯事 |
[11:14] | Restraining order filed by Lenny Arietta last week. | 上周刚被兰尼·阿利亚塔申请了禁令 |
[11:18] | Well, it’s funny how padre punchy | 老糊涂的神父没提到禁令 |
[11:20] | failed to mention a restraining order. | 倒是挺有意思的 |
[11:22] | Please tell me now we have enough to bring this priest down. | 请告诉我现在咱们完全可以打死这个神父了 |
[11:24] | We have enough to bring him in. | 我们完全可以逮捕他了 |
[11:26] | You ready to go to church? | 准备好去教堂了吗 |
[11:27] | Bringing down a priest is the only reason I ever would. | 能打死神父是我唯一愿意去的原因 |
[11:29] | In. Bring him in. | 逮捕 逮捕他 |
[11:31] | Yes, bring him in so we can bring him down. | 对 逮捕了就能打死了 |
[11:35] | Hey, um, you go ahead. | 那个 你先走 |
[11:37] | I’ll… I’ll meet you downstairs. | 我 我待会儿去下面找你 |
[11:38] | Just something I got to do first. | 有点事我得先处理一下 |
[11:52] | So I’m in the middle of something, | 我正有事要忙 |
[11:53] | but I haven’t seen you all week. | 但我一周都没见你了 |
[11:54] | Are we gonna talk about what happened? | 我们要不要说说发生的事 |
[11:59] | What? | 什么 |
[12:01] | Our kiss, Dan. | 我们的那一吻 丹 |
[12:02] | It’s kind of a big deal. | 这可不是小事 |
[12:04] | Right, I’m sorry, Chloe. | 对 我很抱歉 克洛伊 |
[12:06] | I’ve had a lot on my mind. | 我最近烦心的事有点多 |
[12:07] | Yeah. You okay? | 是吗 你还好吧 |
[12:09] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[12:10] | But we should talk. | 但我们是该谈谈了 |
[12:12] | About everything. | 关于一切 |
[12:13] | Just not here. | 但不是在这里 |
[12:14] | Okay, do you want to do dinner at my place, get takeout? | 好 你想去我那儿吃晚饭吗 点个外卖 |
[12:17] | Yeah. Zhang Chow’s? | 行 张记餐厅行吗 |
[12:20] | Zhang Chow… I was just gonna say that. | 张记 我刚就想说这个来着 |
[12:22] | Yeah, all right. | 没问题 |
[12:23] | Sounds good. | 挺好的 |
[12:25] | – Talk to you later. – Yeah. | -待会再说 -好 |
[12:35] | How’s it going, buddy? | 怎么样啊哥们 |
[12:38] | Malcolm, what are you doing here? | 马尔科姆 你在这儿干什么 |
[12:44] | Oh, you didn’t hear the good news? | 你没听说那个好消息吗 |
[12:47] | Back on duty. | 回来上班了 |
[12:49] | So soon after, um…? | 现在回来是不是有点太快… |
[12:50] | What, my partner’s suicide? | 什么 关于我搭档自杀那事吗 |
[12:55] | Yeah, can’t let that keep me down, am I right? | 我怎么能被那种事击倒呢 你说是吧 |
[12:58] | But don’t worry. | 但别担心 |
[12:59] | I already got a new partner. | 我已经有新搭档了 |
[13:00] | Yeah, convinced the higher-ups to give me my first choice. | 说服上司们同意给我想要的人了 |
[13:03] | You. | 你 |
[13:05] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[13:07] | Seriously, Dan, you got to try this. | 说真的 丹 尝尝这个 |
[13:14] | What’s your game, Malcolm? | 你玩的什么把戏 马尔科姆 |
[13:16] | Partners? Are you kidding me? | 搭档 你开玩笑吧 |
[13:18] | Oh, well, what better way to keep an eye on you, am I right? | 还有什么更好的方式能监视你呢 |
[13:21] | I saw you talking to Decker. | 我看到你和戴克说话了 |
[13:23] | You want to tell her, don’t you? | 你想要告诉她 对不对 |
[13:26] | What, that I’m the one who shot you? | 什么 说是我冲你开的枪吗 |
[13:29] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[13:30] | Your conscience. | 你的良知 |
[13:32] | I know you, Danny boy. | 我了解你 丹尼小子 |
[13:33] | You forget, this ain’t the first time we’ve been partners. | 你忘了 这不是我们第一次当搭档了 |
[13:36] | I looked the other way a few times. | 我故意放水了几次 |
[13:37] | – That didn’t make us partners. -Sure, it did. | -那不意味着我们是搭档了 -怎么不是 |
[13:40] | Yeah, and it ate away at you | 并且这让你备受煎熬 |
[13:41] | until you finally had enough at Palmetto. | 直到你在棕榈街那次实在忍不住了 |
[13:42] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我没得选择 |
[13:43] | No, I-I understand. No, I get it, I get it. | 不 我理解 我明白 |
[13:45] | No, you were just protecting that wife of yours. | 你只是在保护你的妻子 |
[13:47] | She saw me, I went for my gun. | 她看到了我 我去掏枪 |
[13:49] | No, you took me out before I could take her out. | 你在我能动手前干掉了我 |
[13:52] | No, no hard feelings. | 我一点也不介意 |
[13:53] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[13:54] | But… the minute you want to come clean, | 但是 你坦白的那一刻 |
[14:00] | you and I– we both go to jail. | 你和我 都要进监狱 |
[14:05] | I mean, you… You really want to throw away your marriage? | 我是说 你真的想要毁掉你的婚姻吗 |
[14:08] | Watch little Trixie grow up from behind bars? | 你想在监狱里看着小翠茜长大吗 |
[14:11] | Think this through, Dan. | 想清楚吧 丹 |
[14:12] | With you gone, uh, who’s gonna protect Chloe? | 你不在了 谁来保护克洛伊 |
[14:17] | What do you want from me, Malcolm? | 你到底想让我怎么样 马尔科姆 |
[14:19] | Nothing much. | 没什么 |
[14:20] | You’re gonna go into evidence and borrow something for me. | 你要去证物室帮我借点东西 |
[14:24] | Easy peasy lemon squeezy. | 小菜一碟顺手拈来 |
[14:45] | Knock, knock. | 有人在吗 |
[14:49] | Stay here while I look for father Frank, | 在这待着 我去找弗兰克神父 |
[14:51] | – and don’t get into any trouble. – It’s a church! | -别惹麻烦 -这里是教堂 |
[14:54] | What am I gonna do, pray too hard? | 我还能干什么 玩命祈祷吗 |
[15:02] | Hello. | 你好 |
[15:05] | Bless me, father, for I have sinned. | 保佑我 神父 因为我有罪 |
[15:06] | It’s been three hours since my last confession. | 距离我上一次忏悔已经有三小时了 |
[15:09] | Three hours? | 三小时 |
[15:10] | Speedy sinner, I like it. | 这么快就再犯了啊 我喜欢 |
[15:12] | No, I just need more guidance. | 不是 我只是需要更多的指引 |
[15:16] | I’m still having lustful thoughts about another man. | 我依然对另一个男人有淫荡的想法 |
[15:20] | Splendid. | 太妙了 |
[15:21] | Who’s the lucky fellow? | 那幸运的家伙是谁 |
[15:25] | My husband’s limo driver. | 我丈夫的豪华轿车司机 |
[15:28] | What should I do, father? | 我该怎么办 神父 |
[15:29] | Well, my dear, uh, you should embrace your desires. | 我亲爱的 你应该拥抱你的欲望 |
[15:34] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:35] | When I was here earlier, Father Frank told me | 我刚才过来的时候 弗兰克神父告诉我 |
[15:38] | I should be faithful to my husband. | 我应该对我的丈夫忠诚 |
[15:40] | Well, I don’t know why you’re listening to that fool. | 我不知道你为什么要听那个傻瓜的 |
[15:42] | I mean, let’s be honest, if you wanted to be faithful, | 咱们说实话吧 如果你想忠诚 |
[15:45] | then you wouldn’t be fantasizing about your limo driver, | 你就不应该对你的豪华轿车司机抱有幻想 |
[15:47] | – Now, would you, eh? – You’re right. | -你说是不是 -你说得对 |
[15:49] | No, no, no, no, no, don’t feel bad. | 不不不 别自责 |
[15:50] | You have those desires for a reason. | 你的那些欲望都是有缘由的 |
[15:52] | You should act on them. | 你应该听从它们 |
[15:54] | I mean, you can always come back here, confess, | 反正你总是可以回来这里 忏悔 |
[15:56] | and all will be forgiven. | 然后一切都会得到宽恕 |
[15:57] | Isn’t that how this system of yours works? | 你们这套忏悔的玩意不就是这么用的吗 |
[15:59] | When you put it that way… | 如果你这么说的话 |
[16:02] | Lucifer, what do you think you’re doing? | 路西法 你在干什么 |
[16:06] | For your penance, ten bloody marys and a good shag. | 你的惩罚 十杯血腥玛丽加一次滚床单 |
[16:20] | I know you’re there. | 我知道你在那里 |
[16:23] | What, are you watching over me? | 你是在守护我吗 |
[16:26] | Like my own guardian angel. | 就像我的守护天使一样 |
[16:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:33] | Grumpy guardian angel. | 坏脾气的守护天使 |
[16:34] | Forgotten about our deal, Malcolm? | 忘了我们的交易吗 马尔科姆 |
[16:37] | Because I brought you back from the dead for a single purpose. | 因为我把你复活只有一个目的 |
[16:40] | Yeah, about that, I’ve… been meaning to ask. | 是啊 关于这个 我一直想问 |
[16:45] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[16:46] | – Why you? – Yeah. | -为什么是你 -是啊 |
[16:47] | I mean, uh, I must be something special | 我是说 我一定有什么特别之处 |
[16:49] | for you to go to all that trouble. | 值得让你费这番力气 |
[16:51] | Come on, don’t flatter yourself. | 别这么抬举你自己 |
[16:54] | You’re simply in a unique position to do what I need done. | 你只不过是我正好需要的一枚棋子罢了 |
[16:59] | Cause I’m a cop. | 因为我是警察 |
[17:00] | That, yeah. | 也因为这个 |
[17:03] | Yeah, and because I know you’ll do anything | 还因为我知道你会不惜一切 |
[17:06] | to avoid going back to hell. | 避免回到地狱 |
[17:10] | Now, stop bothering me with these questions | 现在 别再用哪些问题烦我了 |
[17:13] | and just get to the task I’ve given you. | 赶紧去办我给你的任务 |
[17:15] | Don’t you worry your shiny little head. | 你那小光头就别担心了 |
[17:17] | I’m already on it, all right? | 我已经在办了 好吗 |
[17:19] | Everything’s going according to plan. | 一切都在按计划进行 |
[17:22] | Don’t keep me waiting. | 别让我等着 |
[17:26] | Patience is not one of my virtues. | 耐心不是我的美德之一 |
[17:31] | I promise you, I… I got this. | 我向你保证 我能办到 |
[17:39] | Mr. Morningstar, surprised to see you again. | 晨星先生 居然又见到你了 |
[17:43] | I wouldn’t miss this for the world. | 我可不会错过这一刻 |
[17:44] | Father Frank, when was the last time | 弗兰克神父 你最后一次 |
[17:46] | you saw Lenny Arietta? | 见到兰尼·阿利亚塔是什么时候 |
[17:47] | This morning. | 今天早上 |
[17:48] | Despite the restraining order. | 无视了他对你提出的限制令 |
[17:50] | I answer to a higher authority. | 我只听信更高的权威 |
[17:51] | Not today you don’t. | 今天你不能这样了 |
[17:54] | What happened when you saw him? | 你见他时发生了什么 |
[17:55] | We exchanged words. | 我们交谈了几句 |
[17:57] | Things got a little heated. | 起了点小争执 |
[17:58] | What were you fighting about? | 你们在争执什么 |
[17:59] | That altar boy of his, of course. | 当然是他那个祭坛助手了 |
[18:02] | Why were you fighting over Connor? | 你们为什么会为康纳争执 |
[18:04] | Because I’m worried that Arietta’s gonna pull Connor | 因为我担心阿利亚塔会把康纳 |
[18:06] | into his drug ring. | 带入毒品圈子 |
[18:07] | So, what, you give him a right hook? | 所以呢 你就给了他一个右勾拳 |
[18:10] | Sadly, I did. | 很遗憾 是的 |
[18:11] | – And then what? – And then I left. | -然后呢 -然后我走了 |
[18:14] | Ooh, no, no, no, I think you skipped a part, didn’t you? | 不不不 我想你跳过了一部分 是不是 |
[18:16] | You know, the part where you beat him to death with a baseball bat? | 就是你用棒球棍打死他那段 |
[18:19] | He’s dead? | 他死了 |
[18:22] | Oh, heavenly father. | 圣父在上 |
[18:25] | Come on. | 少来 |
[18:25] | How gullible do you think we are? | 你真以为我们这么好骗吗 |
[18:28] | I had troubles with the man, but he didn’t deserve to die. | 我和他是有些过节 但他还罪不至死 |
[18:31] | And I certainly didn’t kill him. | 而且我绝对没有杀他 |
[18:33] | Can you account for your whereabouts | 你能不能说明今天早上 |
[18:34] | between 11:30 and 12:00 this morning? | 11:30到12:00之间你在哪里 |
[18:37] | I was here. | 我在这儿 |
[18:39] | Taking confessions. | 聆听忏悔 |
[18:40] | Mrs. Madison had a lot to say, took up the whole hour. | 麦迪逊太太有很多话说 说了整整一小时 |
[18:43] | By chance, does Mrs. Madison have a limo driver? | 麦迪逊太太是不是有一个豪车司机 |
[18:47] | She does. | 她确实有 |
[18:49] | Damn. | 该死 |
[18:50] | Just spoke to his alibi. | 正好证实了他的不在场证明 |
[18:52] | What? | 什么 |
[18:53] | The milf in confession. | 那个忏悔的火辣熟女 |
[18:54] | Great. | 好极了 |
[18:55] | Yeah, as much as I’m sure that followed protocol, | 虽然我相信你那么做绝对符合准则 |
[18:57] | I’m still gonna have to question her myself. | 我还是得亲自问问她 |
[19:01] | Father, I’m gonna need you | 神父 我可能需要你 |
[19:02] | to come into the station for a statement. | 跟我去警局做个笔录 |
[19:07] | Well, maybe the padre has a twin brother | 也许这位神父有个双胞胎兄弟 |
[19:09] | who also takes confession; that way he could still be guilty. | 也是做神父的 那样他就还有可能是凶手 |
[19:11] | Lucifer, seriously, will you just… | 路西法 说真的 你能… |
[19:15] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[19:33] | And you wonder why I don’t go to church. | 你知道我为什么不去教堂了吧 |
[19:42] | I caught a partial from the shooter’s plate. | 我看到了枪手的部分车牌 |
[19:44] | Can you run this for me? | 你能帮我查查吗 |
[19:45] | – You got it. – Thank you. | -没问题 -谢谢 |
[19:47] | So I spoke to father Frank’s alibi. | 我查了弗兰克神父的不在场证明 |
[19:49] | Checks out. | 他没说谎 |
[19:50] | He was in confession with Mrs. Madison 11:00 to 12:00. | 11点到12点之间他在听麦迪逊太太忏悔 |
[19:53] | He’s not our guy. | 他不是凶手 |
[19:54] | Well, maybe she’s lying. | 也许她在撒谎呢 |
[19:55] | I mean, you know the sort of people that go to church. | 你也知道去教堂的都是什么人 |
[19:57] | Sinners. | 有罪孽的人 |
[19:59] | Lab results from the voice modulator came back empty. | 变声器的实验室检测毫无发现 |
[20:02] | No prints, no DNA. | 没有指纹 没有DNA |
[20:05] | What, so you think this shooting | 什么 所以你认为开枪的人 |
[20:06] | and the youth director’s death are connected? | 和中心主管的死有关吗 |
[20:09] | We know they have at least one thing in common. | 我们知道他们至少有一个共同点 |
[20:13] | Father, you will be relieved to know that no one was injured. | 神父 知道没有人受伤你应该会很宽慰 |
[20:16] | – Thank god. – Please don’t. | -感谢上帝 -拜托别这样 |
[20:18] | You care to tell us what that was about? | 你介意告诉我们是什么事吗 |
[20:20] | The shooting? | 枪击吗 |
[20:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:24] | This wasn’t a random attack. | 这起袭击不是临时起意 |
[20:25] | They were shooting at you. | 他们是瞄准你开枪的 |
[20:27] | But you don’t seem surprised. | 但你似乎并不感到意外 |
[20:29] | What aren’t you telling us? | 你有什么没告诉我们的 |
[20:36] | Keep your nose out of our business or else. | 别插手我们的事 不然你就死定了 |
[20:39] | The voice modulator from Arietta’s office. | 阿利亚塔办公室里的变声器 |
[20:42] | You should have gone to the police with this. | 你应该把这个交给警方的 |
[20:43] | I assumed it was Arietta, and I’m not afraid of him. | 我以为这是阿利亚塔 我又不怕他 |
[20:47] | But if it’s the Spider… | 但如果这是蜘蛛… |
[20:48] | Spider? | 蜘蛛 |
[20:50] | I’ve heard whispers of another dealer | 我听到过传言 说另一个毒贩 |
[20:51] | trying to take over Arietta’s business. | 想要接手阿利亚塔的生意 |
[20:53] | People call him “The Spider.” | 人们都叫他蜘蛛 |
[20:55] | Scary, violent reputation. | 恐怖残暴 臭名远扬 |
[20:57] | Do you know who this Spider is? | 你知道这个蜘蛛是谁吗 |
[21:00] | I don’t. | 不知道 |
[21:00] | You’re holding something back, father. I can tell. | 你在隐瞒一些事 神父 我看得出来 |
[21:06] | I have a confession to make. | 我要忏悔 |
[21:07] | Finally! Well, the truth will set you free– | 终于啊 说出真相会让你获得自由 |
[21:10] | isn’t that what your beloved book says? | 这不是你挚爱的书上说的吗 |
[21:11] | I lied when I said Connor was in danger of becoming involved. | 我说康纳有被卷入的危险是撒谎的 |
[21:14] | He already is. Dealing for Arietta. | 他已经卷进去了 给阿利亚塔贩毒 |
[21:16] | What, that’s it? | 什么 就这样吗 |
[21:17] | Oh, please don’t tell me | 拜托别告诉我 |
[21:18] | that’s what you’ve been holding back all this time. | 这就是你一直以来在隐瞒的事 |
[21:20] | Wait. If Connor’s already in deep, | 等等 如果康纳已经泥足深陷 |
[21:22] | why go to all this trouble to protect him? | 你为什么还费这么大力气保护他 |
[21:24] | He’s had it rough. | 他之前的日子很苦 |
[21:26] | Thinks he can only rely on himself. | 觉得他只能靠自己 |
[21:27] | He’s a good kid, detective. | 他是个好孩子 警探 |
[21:30] | There’s still hope for him. | 他还有希望 |
[21:32] | Father, you were today’s target. | 神父 今天的目标是你 |
[21:34] | We need to worry about your safety first. | 我们首先得担心你的安危 |
[21:36] | Do you have a place to stay? We can offer police protection. | 你有地方住吗 我们可以提供警察保护 |
[21:40] | I’m fine right here. | 我在这儿挺好的 |
[21:42] | This… is my sanctuary. | 这…是我的避难所 |
[21:45] | Well, your sanctuary just got shot to high heaven, padre. | 你的避难所都被打飞了 神父 |
[21:49] | But if you’re looking to lay low, | 但如果你在找地方藏身 |
[21:51] | I believe I know just the place. | 我想我知道一个好地方 |
[22:11] | Thought this might make you feel more at home, you know. | 我想这或许会让你觉得宾至如归 |
[22:13] | Sure you did. | 当然 |
[22:17] | So, partial plates from the shooter’s SUV | 枪手的部分车牌 |
[22:19] | came back with a couple matches. | 得到了一些匹配 |
[22:21] | But this is interesting: | 但有意思的是 |
[22:22] | One of them was recently reported stolen outside the youth center. | 据称其中一个最近在青年中心外面被偷了 |
[22:25] | You think someone inside’s responsible. | 你觉得是内部的人干的 |
[22:27] | I think it’s too much of a coincidence not to be, | 我想这很可能不是巧合 |
[22:28] | But I ordered traffic cam footage, | 但我调出了交通监控录像 |
[22:30] | so hopefully it’ll show us who was driving. | 但愿能帮我们找到开车的人 |
[22:32] | Hopefully. | 但愿吧 |
[22:35] | Couldn’t resist, huh? | 还是忍不住要这么做 是吧 |
[22:37] | Well, the man deserves some fun. | 神父该好好玩玩了 |
[22:39] | Or you still want to prove he’s a hypocrite. | 还是说你依然想证明他是个伪君子 |
[22:41] | Well, what can I say? | 我能说什么呢 |
[22:42] | Temptation’s in my nature. | 引诱别人是我的本性 |
[22:45] | And how’s that working out for you? | 那你觉得效果如何呢 |
[22:50] | Padre, does this not bother you? | 神父 这不会让你不自在吗 |
[22:52] | What can I say? | 我能说什么呢 |
[22:53] | I love this song. | 我喜欢这首歌 |
[23:05] | You sure you’re gonna be okay in here, father? | 你确定你在这儿没问题吗 神父 |
[23:06] | This? Oh, absolutely. I grew up in places like this. | 这儿吗 当然 我是在这样的地方长大的 |
[23:09] | I find that hard to believe. | 真是难以置信 |
[23:11] | No one’s born a priest. | 没有人天生就是神父 |
[23:13] | Before the cloth, I was just | 在穿上这身衣服前 我只是 |
[23:14] | Frank lawrence, touring musician. | 弗兰克·劳伦斯 一名巡回音乐家而已 |
[23:17] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[23:18] | Let me guess… Cowbell. | 让我猜一猜 摇铃铛的吗 |
[23:20] | Close. Piano. Good ol’ rock and roll. | 接近了 弹钢琴 经典摇滚乐 |
[23:23] | 鲍勃·迪伦 美国唱作人 大卫·鲍威 英国著名摇滚音乐家 | |
[23:23] | Opened for Dylan, Bowie, the Stones… | 我为迪伦 鲍威和滚石乐队暖过场 |
[23:25] | – The Rolling Stones? – Yep. | -滚石乐队吗 -没错 |
[23:26] | It was a crazy time, let me tell you. | 那段日子真是太疯狂了 我跟你说 |
[23:29] | I was a lot like you, really. | 那是的我跟你很像 真的 |
[23:31] | That’s literally impossible. | 绝对不可能 |
[23:32] | Thought the fun would never stop. | 以为乐趣永不停 |
[23:37] | Then, uh… | 然后 |
[23:40] | Father, you don’t have to… | 神父 你不必… |
[23:41] | No, no, no, no. Go on. | 别别别 说下去 |
[23:47] | Car accident. | 发生了车祸 |
[23:48] | Ten years ago. | 十年前 |
[23:50] | I was traveling with Connor and his family. | 我和康纳一家去旅行 |
[23:54] | Connor’s dad was a drummer, we used to play together. | 康纳的爸爸是个鼓手 我们常在一起玩音乐 |
[23:57] | Another car swerved into our lane and, uh… | 一辆车失控冲进了我们的车道 |
[24:00] | Connor lost both his parents that night. | 康纳那晚失去了双亲 |
[24:06] | My daughter was with us, too. | 我女儿也在场 |
[24:10] | She didn’t make it, either. | 她也不幸丧生了 |
[24:16] | Thought I’d seen some dark days. | 我以为自己经历过不少悲惨之事了 |
[24:19] | Nothing compared to losing my little girl. | 可没什么比得上失去自己的亲生女儿 |
[24:22] | My heart just… | 我的心就这样 |
[24:24] | cracked right open. | 被撕成了两半 |
[24:26] | Well, you must have been awfully angry at your beloved God. | 那你一定对挚爱的上帝充满了怒火 |
[24:30] | I was so… untethered. Lost. | 当时的我万念俱灰 失魂落魄 |
[24:34] | Turning to Him is what saved me. | 相信上帝让我得到了救赎 |
[24:35] | So… hold on. God stole your spawn | 等一下 上帝抢走了你的女儿 |
[24:38] | and then you decided to worship him? | 结果你却决定敬奉他 |
[24:41] | I can’t really explain it, | 我真的没法解释 |
[24:42] | but somehow it made me feel that she was safe. | 但不知何故 这样让我觉得她很安全 |
[24:46] | That’s when I discovered my faith. | 我就是在那时发现了自己的信仰 |
[24:49] | The church gave me purpose. | 教堂给了我活下去的理由 |
[24:52] | It was there that I crossed paths with Connor again. | 就在那我和康纳再次有了交集 |
[24:55] | Me, a parent without a child; | 我是个失去孩子的父亲 |
[24:57] | Him, a child without a parent. | 而他是个失去双亲的孩子 |
[25:01] | We might not always understand it, | 或许有时我们无法理解 |
[25:04] | but God has a plan. | 但是上帝自有安排 |
[25:06] | Yes. I know. | 我知道 |
[25:08] | But why does everybody always think it’s a good plan? | 但为什么大家总认为安排会是好的呢 |
[25:12] | Please excuse me, Father. | 不好意思 神父 |
[25:16] | So can we just go back to this absurd notion | 那我们不如继续说说这个荒谬的想法 |
[25:19] | that you and I are in any way similar? | 你竟然觉得我们有相似之处 |
[25:21] | – You’re right. We’re not. – Thank you. | -你说得对 我们不一样 -谢谢 |
[25:23] | I’m probably a much better piano player than you are. | 我的钢琴比你弹得好多了 |
[25:48] | D-do you know anything that doesn’t make me want to, | 你能不能弹一些不会让我 |
[25:50] | you know, impale myself? Like, uh… | 戳死我自己的曲子吗 比如 |
[25:53] | something more upbeat. Something a bit, um… | 更欢快的旋律 更… |
[25:56] | I mean, like, uh… | 比如 |
[26:02] | I think I know what you mean. | 我明白你的意思了 |
[26:06] | Something like that? | 这种吗 |
[26:07] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -没错 -好 |
[26:16] | Father has got soul. | 这神父颇有灵魂呢 |
[26:18] | You ain’t seen nothing yet. | 你还什么都没看到呢 |
[26:20] | – You like to take the top? – Why not? | -你喜欢在上面吗 -何乐不为呢 |
[26:22] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[26:39] | Hi. | 你好 |
[26:41] | Hi. | 你们好 |
[26:43] | Yeah, well, I suppose that wasn’t completely terrible. | 看来刚才也不是完全的灾难 |
[26:46] | Not completely. | 不完全是 |
[26:49] | Sorry to interrupt, | 抱歉打断你们 |
[26:50] | but Father Frank’s story about the Spider checks out, | 弗兰克神父提到的蜘蛛被证实了 |
[26:52] | and I got a lead. | 我得到了一条线索 |
[26:54] | So… | 所以… |
[26:55] | …Kay. | 那好 |
[26:56] | Right, well… | 既然这样 |
[26:57] | well, you stay here. | 你就待在这里 |
[26:59] | You need the practice. | 你需要多加练习 |
[27:05] | I talked to Narcotics, and one of their CI‘s said | 我跟缉毒科的人谈过 他们一个线人说 |
[27:08] | the Spider’s rumored to hang out here. | 蜘蛛在这里打混 |
[27:10] | Well, I don’t know why you had to bring me along. | 我不明白你为什么非得带我一起来 |
[27:12] | What, are you anxious to get back to your new friend? | 你急着回你的新朋友身边吗 |
[27:15] | Please. The Devil friends with a priest? That’s absurd. | 得了吧 撒旦和神父做朋友 太扯了 |
[27:18] | It’s absurdly adorable. | 倒是扯得挺可爱的 |
[27:21] | You know, it’s okay to admit you like the guy. | 承认你喜欢他没什么丢人的 |
[27:23] | He’s everything that I stand against, Detective. | 他是我抵触的一切 警探 |
[27:26] | Yeah, well, sometimes we get along best | 有时大相径庭的人 |
[27:27] | with the people we’re most different from. | 反而最合得来 |
[27:29] | What? | 什么 |
[27:33] | Hey. Look. | 快看 |
[27:35] | Little Miss Sunshine from the Youth Center. | 青年中心的阳光小美女啊 |
[27:37] | Yeah, Nikki. | 她叫妮基 |
[27:38] | What’s that she’s doing? | 她在干什么呢 |
[27:40] | Drug deal. | 毒品交易 |
[27:41] | And a smooth one. | 还相当的得心应手 |
[27:43] | Maybe she’s the Spider. | 也许她就是蜘蛛 |
[27:45] | Black widow, then. Lovely. | 黑寡妇 好极了 |
[27:47] | Wait. | 等等 |
[27:49] | She’s giving it to someone else. | 她在把东西交给其他人 |
[27:53] | To Connor. | 交给康纳 |
[27:58] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[28:00] | Come on! | 快点 |
[28:02] | Important police work, get on! | 警察执行重要公务 让开 |
[28:12] | Gone. | 人不见了 |
[28:13] | Great. | 这下好了 |
[28:14] | And why was the Black Widow giving her cash to altar boy? | 黑寡妇为什么把现金交给祭台助手 |
[28:17] | You never want to carry drugs and money on you | 你绝对不会想把毒品和现金 |
[28:19] | at the same time. | 同时带在身上 |
[28:20] | Makes you a target. | 这样太容易被抓了 |
[28:23] | Or because Connor’s the Spider. | 或者因为康纳才是蜘蛛 |
[28:27] | Traffic cam footage. | 交通监控录像 |
[28:30] | From the church shooting. | 教堂外拍下的 |
[28:31] | So the boy the priest was trying to protect | 所以神父想保护的男孩 |
[28:33] | is the one who tried to kill him? | 就是要杀他的人 |
[28:35] | Well, isn’t that an ironic kick in the cassock. | 对神父来说一定很讽刺吧 |
[28:49] | This doesn’t prove Connor’s the Spider. | 这没法证明康纳就是蜘蛛 |
[28:53] | It’s pretty damning, Father. | 证据确凿 神父 |
[28:54] | And it’s enough for the APB that just went out. | 已经足以让我们对他发出通缉令了 |
[28:57] | Connor’s been declared armed and dangerous. | 康纳已被定为持械及具危险性 |
[28:59] | Armed and dangerous? The boy needs to be helped, | 持械及具危险性 那孩子需要的是帮助 |
[29:01] | convinced to turn himself in. | 需要被说服去自首 |
[29:02] | Father, he shot at you. | 神父 他开枪打了你 |
[29:03] | He fired into a room full of kids. | 他朝一屋子的孩子开枪 |
[29:06] | Yes, but he shot up, didn’t he? | 但他射的是天花板 不是吗 |
[29:08] | We’ll do everything we can to bring him in peacefully. | 我们会尽量不使用武力带他回局里 |
[29:13] | If you’ll excuse me, I… | 恕我失陪 我 |
[29:14] | need some air. | 去透口气 |
[29:17] | I have some digging to do. | 我要去做些调查 |
[29:18] | – Will you watch over him until I get back? – What…? | -你能看着他等我回来吗 -什么 |
[29:20] | You want me to babysit the priest? | 你让我照顾神父吗 |
[29:23] | I babysit you all the time. | 我不也一直在照顾你 |
[29:38] | Need a light? | 要火吗 |
[29:42] | No, thanks. | 不 谢谢 |
[29:43] | Quit years ago. | 几年前就戒了 |
[29:45] | Still enjoy the ritual, though. | 不过习惯叼一支 |
[29:47] | Always keep one on me. | 身上总是带着 |
[29:49] | Please tell me you didn’t come out here to talk to him. | 请告诉我 你来这不是为了跟他聊聊 |
[29:52] | God? | 上帝吗 |
[29:54] | This is as good a spot as any. | 心里有他 在哪都行 |
[29:57] | Right. | 是啊 |
[30:01] | Does he, uh… | 他… |
[30:02] | Does he ever talk back? | 他回应过你吗 |
[30:03] | I don’t need to hear him to… hear him. If you know what I mean. | 我不需要他说话才能听到他 如果你明白 |
[30:06] | Well, yes, he never talks to me, either. | 是 他也从来没跟我说过话 |
[30:09] | Listen, um… | 听着 |
[30:11] | Sorry about the altar boy. | 祭台助手的事我很抱歉 |
[30:13] | Surely you know you’re not to blame. | 你当然知道这不怪你 |
[30:15] | I mean, some people are just… beyond saving. | 有些人就是…不值得拯救 |
[30:18] | That’s where you’re wrong. There’s still hope for him. | 你这么说就错了 他仍有希望 |
[30:23] | He shot up your church, | 他把你教堂打个稀巴烂 |
[30:24] | he’s most likely running a drug ring behind your back, | 说不定背着你组建了支贩毒网络 |
[30:26] | And, oh, yes, killed a man. | 还有 杀了个人 |
[30:28] | I don’t believe that. | 我不相信 |
[30:29] | Look, what if it’s true? | 如果这是真的呢 |
[30:30] | Then he needs me even more. | 那他更加需要我 |
[30:32] | How can you still have faith in this boy? | 你怎么还能相信这小子 |
[30:34] | God has faith in him. | 上帝相信他 |
[30:36] | In all of us. | 相信我们所有人 |
[30:37] | Even in our darkest moments. | 即使在我们最黑暗的时刻 |
[30:39] | – You really believe that. – I do. | -你还真信那套 -是的 |
[30:42] | Why don’t you? | 你为什么不信 |
[30:46] | Because he didn’t have faith in me. | 因为他不相信我 |
[30:50] | I felt that way once, too. | 我也有过这种感觉 |
[30:53] | But now I know, deep in my heart, | 但如今 我心里清楚 |
[30:55] | God has a plan for me. | 上帝对我早有安排 |
[30:57] | Oh, his plan for me was quite clear. | 他给我的安排可相当明确 |
[31:00] | How do you know it’s finished? | 你怎么知道这就是最后的结局呢 |
[31:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:18] | One of my parishioners, uh, | 我教区内的一位居民 |
[31:20] | a lot of them are still upset about the shooting. Excuse me. | 很多人因为教堂被袭的事很不安 失陪 |
[31:35] | There. | 给 |
[31:37] | I got what you wanted from evidence. | 你想要的证物在这 |
[31:44] | Are we done? | 完事了吗 |
[31:46] | Not by a long shot. | 还早着呢 |
[31:49] | Partner. | 搭档 |
[31:59] | Did you leave Father Frank upstairs? | 你把弗兰克神父留在楼上了吗 |
[32:00] | No, he took a call. | 没有 他接了个电话 |
[32:01] | I presumed he came down here. | 我以为他在楼下 |
[32:04] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要下来 |
[32:12] | Maze, the priest, have you seen him? | 麦子 你看到那个神父没 |
[32:14] | So you’re talking to me now? | 现在你跟我说话了是吗 |
[32:16] | Have you seen him?! | 你看到他没 |
[32:19] | He was down here on his phone. | 他之前接着电话下来 |
[32:21] | Heard him talking to someone named connor. He left to go meet him. | 我听到他跟个叫康纳的说话 离开去见他了 |
[32:23] | He left? Where to? | 走了吗 去哪了 |
[32:28] | Maybe he’s trying to convince Connor to turn himself in. | 他可能是在劝康纳自首 |
[32:30] | No. He’s probably trying to hide the little miscreant. | 不 他估计是想窝藏那混蛋 |
[32:33] | Put his faith in god, not the police. | 情愿信上帝 不信警察 |
[32:36] | Why do you care about a priest? | 你为什么关心一个神父 |
[32:37] | I don’t. | 我不关心 |
[32:39] | Where would he hide him? | 他会把康纳藏哪 |
[32:40] | Somewhere he considers safe, I assume. | 他自己认为安全的地方吧 |
[32:44] | Sanctuary. | 他的避难所 |
[33:00] | You don’t want to do this. | 你不想这么做的 |
[33:01] | I know you. This isn’t you. | 我了解你 这不像你 |
[33:02] | Sorry, I don’t have a choice, okay? I have to do this. | 对不起 我别无选择 必须要做 |
[33:05] | I get it. You don’t think you can rely on anyone else | 我明白 你觉得想活命只有 |
[33:07] | to survive– but you’re not alone. | 靠自己 但你不是一个人 |
[33:09] | I’m here for you, whenever you need me. | 我在这 随时陪着你 |
[33:11] | I don’t need you! Okay? | 我不需要你 好吗 |
[33:14] | I don’t need anybody! | 我谁都不需要 |
[33:15] | Go on, then, shoot the altar boy. | 开枪啊 打那祭台助手 |
[33:18] | In the leg or something, obviously. | 打瘸他腿之类的 |
[33:19] | Just do it, Connor. | 快动手 康纳 |
[33:21] | Pull the damn trigger already. | 扣下板机 |
[33:23] | That’s Eric Doyle. | 那是埃里克·多伊尔 |
[33:24] | The counselor. | 那个顾问 |
[33:25] | That’s our spider. | 他是蜘蛛 |
[33:30] | You know, Nikki… I trust. | 妮基 我相信她 |
[33:33] | But you? | 但你 |
[33:35] | I think you’re too attached to this preacher. | 我觉得你跟这神父感情太深了 |
[33:37] | You’re gonna have to show me that you’re not. | 证明给我看你没有 |
[33:40] | No shot from here. | 这里没法开枪 |
[33:41] | I know you, Connor. | 我了解你 康纳 |
[33:42] | That drive-by, you intentionally missed me, didn’t you? | 你袭击教堂时故意失手避开我 对不对 |
[33:45] | Stop talking. Please. | 求你 别说了 |
[33:47] | Make him stop talking. It’s really easy. | 那就让他闭嘴 简单得很 |
[33:49] | You couldn’t do it then, And you don’t want to do it now. | 当时你无法下手 现在你也不想这么做 |
[33:52] | God’s giving you a second chance right here. | 上帝正在给你第二次机会 |
[33:54] | E-enough with the sermon, preacher! | 别布道了 神父 |
[33:56] | Connor, just shoot this son of a bitch already. | 康纳 快打死这混蛋 |
[33:58] | Just follow your heart, son. | 遵从你的内心 孩子 |
[34:00] | I have faith in you. | 我相信你 |
[34:10] | I can’t do it, Doyle. I’m sorry. | 我做不到 多伊尔 抱歉 |
[34:12] | I’m sorry, too, kid. | 我也很抱歉 小子 |
[34:14] | I can’t allow weakness, | 我不能容忍软弱 |
[34:15] | not when I’ve just taken control. | 尤其如今我刚刚掌权 |
[34:18] | No! | 不 |
[34:21] | Father! | 神父 |
[34:26] | Hands up. Get down on the ground. | 举起手来 跪下 |
[34:28] | No, no, no, you idiot! | 不 你个蠢货 |
[34:37] | What the bloody hell were you thinking?! | 你到底在想什么 |
[34:39] | Unit 831 at St. Morgan’s Church. | 831分队在圣摩根教堂呼叫 |
[34:41] | – We need two ambos, code 4. – Don’t go anywhere, you moron! | -需要两辆救护车 有伤员 -挺住 笨蛋 |
[34:45] | It’s okay. I’m not afraid of dying. | 没事 我不怕死 |
[34:47] | Well, you should be. It’s really boring where you’re headed. | 你该怕 你要去的地方可是无聊透顶 |
[34:50] | I hope so. I’ve had enough excitement for one life. | 但愿如此 我这一生已经够精彩了 |
[34:53] | Stop talking like that. | 别这么说 |
[34:54] | You’ve got more to do here. You’ve got more people to annoy. | 你在这还有很多要做的 还要烦很多人 |
[34:57] | Pressure on the wound. | 按住伤口 |
[34:58] | I am! | 我在按呢 |
[34:59] | Just come on, Frank, stay with me, stay with me. | 撑着点 弗兰克 撑着 |
[35:05] | At first… I didn’t understand why God put you in my path. | 起初 我不明白为什么上帝指引我来找你 |
[35:10] | But then it hit me. | 然后我突然明白 |
[35:12] | Maybe… He put me in yours. | 或许 是他指引你来找我 |
[35:15] | I… highly doubt it. | 我十分怀疑 |
[35:17] | He gave up on me a long time ago. | 很早之前他就放弃我了 |
[35:20] | You’re wrong, Lucifer. | 你错了 路西法 |
[35:23] | Remember… | 记着 |
[35:24] | Your father… | 你父亲 |
[35:27] | has-has a plan. | 早有安排 |
[35:29] | My father? | 我父亲 |
[35:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:32] | You know? | 你居然知道 |
[35:35] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[35:37] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[35:39] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[35:50] | Time to pull the legs | 是时候把蜘蛛的脚 |
[35:52] | off the spider. | 一条条撕下来了 |
[35:56] | Lucifer… | 路西法 |
[35:57] | Lucifer, stop! | 路西法 住手 |
[36:01] | Why did you do this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[36:02] | – I don’t know, man. – Why?! | -我不知道 -为什么 |
[36:03] | He was bringing too much heat! | 他招来太多注意了 |
[36:04] | Why?! Why…?! | 为什么 为什么 |
[36:07] | Lucifer, stop. Father Frank wouldn’t want this. | 路西法 住手 弗兰克神父也不愿看见你这样 |
[36:16] | Stop. | 别这样 |
[36:47] | Connor gave us everything. | 康纳把一切都告诉了我们 |
[36:48] | The drug front. | 贩毒集团 |
[36:50] | How Doyle took on “The Spider” Name | 多伊尔用蜘蛛的名字 |
[36:51] | and killed Arietta to take over the business. | 杀死了阿利亚塔 接管生意 |
[36:54] | With Connor’s cooperation, | 康纳这么合作 |
[36:55] | he won’t do much juvie, if any at all. | 他应该不会在少管所待太久 甚至不用进去 |
[36:57] | Maybe Father Frank was right. | 或许弗兰克神父说得没错 |
[36:59] | Maybe there’s hope for him yet. | 或许他还有希望 |
[37:05] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[37:07] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[37:09] | Good night, detective. | 晚安 警探 |
[37:37] | You… | 你 |
[37:38] | You cruel, manipulative bastard! | 你这个冷酷无情 爱操纵人的混蛋 |
[37:41] | Was this all part of your plan? | 这都是你的计划吗 |
[37:45] | It’s all just a game to you, isn’t it? | 这一切对你来说就是个游戏 对吗 |
[37:51] | Well, I know punishment, | 我清楚你的惩罚 |
[37:54] | And he did not deserve that. | 他不值得承受这一切 |
[37:57] | He followed your stupid rules | 他遵守了你愚蠢的规则 |
[38:00] | and it still wasn’t good enough! | 可是却仍然不够 |
[38:02] | So what does it take to please you? | 到底要怎样你才满意 |
[38:04] | Break your rules and you fall! | 违反你的规则就要堕落 |
[38:06] | Follow them and you still lose?! | 遵从它们却仍然要输 |
[38:08] | Doesn’t matter whether you’re a sinner! | 不管你是不是罪人 |
[38:10] | Doesn’t matter whether you’re a saint! | 也不管你是不是圣人 |
[38:13] | Nobody can win, so what’s the point? | 没人能赢 这有什么意义 |
[38:16] | What’s the bloody point? | 这一切有什么意义 |
[38:27] | Dan, I know I wanted to talk, but, um… | 丹 我知道我说过想和你谈谈 但是… |
[38:31] | My mind, it’s just… | 我的思绪… |
[38:32] | Somewhere else? | 不在这上面 |
[38:35] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[38:36] | Yeah, mine, too. | 我也是 |
[38:41] | Can we do this another time? | 我们能改天再聊吗 |
[38:42] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[38:45] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[39:15] | Hi. | 你好 |
[39:21] | Bit late for a new case, isn’t it? | 这么晚了不会还有新案子吧 |
[39:25] | i’m not here for a case. | 我来不是为了案子 |
[39:27] | I’m here for you. | 我来是为了你 |
[39:30] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[39:32] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[39:34] | Thought you could use a friend. | 我想你或许需要一个朋友 |
[39:45] | Do you play? | 你会弹钢琴吗 |
[39:49] | – No. No, I don’t. – Come on, | -不 我不… -别这样 |
[39:51] | – You must know something. – No. | -你一定会一点的 -我不会 |
[39:55] | All right, well… | 好吧 |
[39:57] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[39:59] | I had three years of lessons… | 我学过三年 |
[40:02] | And this is all I remember. | 但我记得的只有这个 |
[40:08] | Surely, you must be joking. | 你一定是在开玩笑 |
[40:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[40:50] | Enjoying the life I gave you? | 享受我给你的生命吗 |
[40:56] | Did food taste this good before I died? | 我死之前食物也这么好吃吗 |
[40:57] | ‘Cause I don’t remember it being this friggin’ delicious. | 因为我不记得有这么好吃 |
[41:00] | I don’t care what you’re doing with your new life, Malcolm… | 我不管你想你用你的新生干什么 马尔科姆 |
[41:03] | Except for what I’ve asked of you. | 除了我要你做的那件事 |
[41:05] | What’s taking so long? | 为什么拖了这么久 |
[41:07] | Come on, come on, chill out, Amenadude. | 别激动 阿曼纳哥们 |
[41:09] | Here, have some waffles. | 来 吃点华夫饼 |
[41:14] | Do you want to go back? | 你想回去吗 |
[41:16] | Do you… Want… To go back? | 你…想…回去吗 |
[41:20] | Because I can make that happen. | 因为我可以帮你实现 |
[41:24] | You’re remembering it now, aren’t you? | 你记起来了 对吗 |
[41:26] | I bet | 我打赌 |
[41:27] | your 30 seconds in hell felt like 30 years. | 你在地狱待的30秒一定感觉像30年那么久 |
[41:32] | Imagine what eternity would feel like. | 想想永远留在那里会是什么滋味 |
[41:34] | I’m sorry. Okay? | 我错了 好吗 |
[41:37] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:41] | Look… | 看 |
[41:43] | I got it. | 我弄到了 |
[41:46] | An untraceable gun. | 一把没有来历的枪 |
[41:48] | It won’t come back to me. | 不会追查到我头上 |
[41:56] | I’m ready now. | 我准备好了 |
[41:58] | So… | 所以 |
[42:00] | Tell me… | 告诉我 |
[42:03] | Who do you want me to kill? | 你想让我杀谁 |
[42:06] | His name… | 他的名字 |
[42:10] | …is Lucifer Morningstar. | 是路西法·晨星 |
[42:12] | www.rrliuxue.com | 人人留学【免费办理】 震撼上线,赶快登陆 |