时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Don’t worry, I’ll answer for you. | 别担心 我替你回 |
[00:04] | 发信人 克洛伊 我一直在考虑 我们真正再试试吧 | |
[00:04] | He ended it with me tonight | 他今晚还来跟我了断 |
[00:07] | with a text. | 用短信 |
[00:08] | Who do you want me to kill? | 你想让我杀谁 |
[00:09] | Lucifer Morningstar. | 路西法·晨星 |
[00:11] | Bye-bye, Devil. | 再见 撒旦 |
[00:12] | This is my Pentecostal coin. | 这是我的圣灵降临硬币 |
[00:14] | Subway token for the damned. | 是受诅咒者的通行证 |
[00:16] | It’s all yours if you don’t shoot me. | 如果你不杀我就给你 |
[00:18] | Leave the bottle. | 整瓶都留下吧 |
[00:21] | I had sex with your brother. | 我跟你哥哥上床了 |
[00:22] | That puts you in my good graces how? | 这怎么就能求得我的原谅了 |
[00:25] | Well, I was his inside woman, | 我之前是他的线人 |
[00:27] | and now I’m yours. | 现在是你的了 |
[00:29] | Why is it that sometimes i’m immortal… | 为什么有时候我有不死之身 |
[00:33] | and other times I’m all too human? | 有时候又跟人类一样 |
[00:36] | It appears that you make me vulnerable. | 你好像让我很脆弱 |
[00:53] | Colligitur | 我们 |
[00:55] | hoc sacrificare | 聚集于此 |
[00:57] | adulescentulam virginem | 将年轻的处女 |
[00:59] | magna atque magnifica. | 献给伟大之人 |
[01:05] | Lucifer! | 路西法 |
[01:47] | That… | 刚才 |
[01:50] | was hot. | 让我好性奋 |
[01:59] | Let’s make it even hotter | 我们更上一层楼 |
[02:01] | for the real Lucifer. | 祭献真正的路西法 |
[02:03] | “Real Lucifer”? | “真正的路西法” |
[02:06] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[02:22] | Baby? | 亲爱的 |
[02:24] | Come on, this isn’t funny! | 快来 这样不好笑 |
[02:39] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[02:42] | No. | 没有 |
[02:43] | Not a scratch. | 毫发无伤 |
[02:44] | Right, well, that rules out iron. | 好了 铁排除了 |
[02:45] | Try the copper. | 试试铜 |
[02:50] | Oops. | 不好意思 |
[02:51] | You know exactly what’s causing your vulnerability. | 你很清楚是什么让你脆弱 |
[02:54] | Chloe Decker is the one I should be throwing knives at. | 我应该朝克洛伊·戴克扔刀子才对 |
[02:56] | Who knows what she’s hiding. | 谁知道她有什么秘密 |
[02:58] | Yes, she seems to be the one thing that can hurt me, | 是 她似乎可以伤害到我 |
[03:01] | but there may be other things as well. | 但可能有别的东西也能伤害我 |
[03:02] | The detective may simply be a cog in a bigger machine. | 警探可能只是一个大机器中的小部件 |
[03:05] | This is called being thorough. | 我这是要彻底调查清楚 |
[03:06] | More like denial. | 更像是否认 |
[03:07] | Because if you really thought | 因为如果你真认为 |
[03:09] | that I could hurt you with these, | 我用这些刀子能伤到你 |
[03:11] | you wouldn’t let me throw them at you. | 那你肯定不会让我朝你身上扔的 |
[03:16] | Very funny. | 好好笑 |
[03:17] | Demon daggers forged in Hell don’t count. | 地狱里锻造的恶魔匕首不算数 |
[03:19] | We all know those prick. | 我么都知道这东西的厉害 |
[03:23] | And speaking of, | 说到这个 |
[03:25] | how’s my brother? | 我哥哥如何了 |
[03:27] | Three weeks of a whole lot of this? | 跟我缠绵了三周之后 |
[03:31] | How do you think he’s doing? | 你觉得他会如何 |
[03:33] | You’re not going steady, Maze. | 你们不是真正的情侣 麦子 |
[03:34] | You’re getting close to him for a reason. | 你接近他是有原因的 |
[03:36] | Don’t forget it. | 不要忘了 |
[03:36] | I haven’t. | 我没有 |
[03:38] | And I don’t think Amenadiel is the one weaponizing Chloe. | 而且我不认为是阿曼纳迪尔让克洛伊对你有伤害能力的 |
[03:40] | You don’t think? | 你不认为 |
[03:42] | Game’s too dangerous to be guessing. | 要靠猜的话这个游戏就太危险了 |
[03:44] | I think it’s time to send my brother back to high Heaven. | 我认为是时候让我哥哥回天堂了 |
[03:51] | Forcibly, if necessary. | 如有必要 就使用武力 |
[04:01] | See, there is something else. | 看到了吧 还有别的 |
[04:03] | It seems Italian marble is also a threat, so… | 看来意大利大理石也是威胁 所以… |
[04:09] | Detective? | 警探 |
[04:11] | What a surprise. | 没想到你来 |
[04:12] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[04:14] | You know me– busy, busy. | 你知道我的 很忙 |
[04:15] | – No rest for the wicked. – Right. | -恶者不息嘛 -好吧 |
[04:16] | ‘Cause deviant foreplay is so time-consuming. | 反常的前戏太浪费时间了 |
[04:19] | Want to watch? | 你想看看吗 |
[04:21] | I’ve been calling you for three weeks. | 我找了你三周了 |
[04:23] | Why are you avoiding me? | 你为什么躲着我 |
[04:25] | Well, I do have a business to run, Detective. | 我要做生意的啊 警探 |
[04:27] | I can’t play Good Cop/Handsome Devil Cop all the time. | 我不能一直去跟你演好警察/帅气坏警察 |
[04:30] | I’ve got a case that I can’t do without you. | 我有个案子 没有你不行 |
[04:33] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:36] | What’s so special about it? | 这个案子有何特别之处 |
[04:39] | You just have to see for yourself. | 你自己看看就知道了 |
[04:42] | Right. | 好吧 |
[04:57] | We don’t know a lot yet, | 目前掌握的情况还不多 |
[04:58] | but we found the victim’s purse | 但我们发现被害者的钱包 |
[05:00] | in a Dumpster behind the theater. | 在剧院后面的垃圾桶里 |
[05:02] | Her name’s Rose Davis. | 受害者名叫萝丝·戴维斯 |
[05:03] | She’s 19 and… | 今年19岁 还有… |
[05:06] | What are you doing back there? | 你在后面磨蹭什么 |
[05:07] | Just listening to your boring facts. | 听你说无聊的事实 |
[05:09] | She’s a freshman at Pasadena City College, lives in Arca– | 她是帕萨迪纳市立学院的大一学生 住在阿… |
[05:11] | Yeah, excuse me, Detective, I’m not hearing | 抱歉 警探 我没有听到任何 |
[05:13] | any reasons to why you need me on this case. | 你需要我帮你一起查这个案子的理由 |
[05:14] | I don’t know how you can hear anything– | 你这样能听见什么 |
[05:16] | you’re standing five feet away from me. | 离我有十米远 |
[05:17] | Get over here. | 过来 |
[05:17] | You sound phlegmy. | 你好像有痰 |
[05:18] | I don’t want to get sick. | 我不想生病 |
[05:20] | Really? Let’s go. | 别闹了好吗 走吧 |
[05:23] | Satan is here, but God is near! | 撒旦在此 但上帝将至 |
[05:25] | Satan is here, but God is near! Satan is here… | 撒旦在此 但上帝将至 撒旦在此 |
[05:27] | You. | 是你 |
[05:29] | Evil is here. | 魔鬼在此 |
[05:31] | Evil is here. | 魔鬼在此 |
[05:32] | Satan is here, but God is near! | 撒旦在此 但上帝将至 |
[05:34] | Friend of yours? | 你朋友吧 |
[05:36] | Satan is here, but God is near! | 撒旦在此 但上帝将至 |
[05:37] | I meet a lot of people. | 我认识的人多了 |
[05:38] | Satan is here, but God… | 撒旦在此 但上帝 |
[05:40] | Take the sheet off. | 把布拿掉 |
[05:49] | Wow, well. | 好吧 |
[05:50] | That is unfortunate. | 是挺不幸的 |
[05:52] | But I still don’t understand why you need me on this case. | 但我还是不明白为什么这案子你需要我 |
[05:56] | Roll her over. | 把她翻过来 |
[06:01] | That’s why. | 这就是原因 |
[06:03] | “Hail Lucifer”? | “路西法万岁” |
[06:20] | This is sickening. | 这太恶心了 |
[06:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:22] | It’s horrific. | 让人毛骨悚然 |
[06:23] | No, I mean, to blame it on me. | 不 我是说让我背这个锅 |
[06:26] | It’s an atrocity. | 这是暴行 |
[06:27] | These Satanists. | 这些撒旦崇拜者们 |
[06:29] | Misguided cult nobheads with Frisbees in their earlobes. | 耳垂插着飞盘 被误导的狂热白痴信徒们 |
[06:32] | This poor girl’s death | 警探 这姑娘的死 |
[06:33] | has nothing to do with me, Detective. | 跟我半点关系也没有 |
[06:35] | This is your doing! This is your fault! | 这就是你的所作所为 这就是你的错 |
[06:38] | You, what are you doing in here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[06:38] | You’re the Devil! | 你就是撒旦 |
[06:40] | You’re the King of All Evil! | 你就是万恶之王 |
[06:41] | You’re the King of All Lies! | 你就是谎言之源 |
[06:43] | You must be destroyed! | 你必须被摧毁 |
[06:44] | I’m gonna give you what for | 哥们 如果你不滚出 |
[06:45] | if you don’t get out of my crime scene, pal. | 案发现场的话我会让你吃点苦头的 |
[06:47] | Who let this guy through? | 谁放这家伙进来的 |
[06:48] | He’s the Devil! | 他就是撒旦 |
[06:49] | I’ll rise again against you! | 我会再次反抗你的 |
[06:51] | No thanks necessary. | 不必感谢我 |
[06:54] | Just wanted to do my part for the man of the hour. | 只是想为男主角做点力所能及的事 |
[06:57] | It’s the wink with the porn stache | 我猜你配着那两撇流氓胡子 |
[06:59] | sending the wrong message, I think. | 的眨巴眼睛意会错了 |
[07:01] | Do you two know each other? | 你们俩认识吗 |
[07:03] | Nope, just heard a lot about this guy. | 不认识 只是久闻大名了 |
[07:05] | All bad, of course. | 当然都是恶名 |
[07:06] | Detective Malcolm Graham. | 马尔科姆·格雷厄姆警探 |
[07:10] | I wasn’t gonna tell her we’re already buddies. | 我没打算告诉她我们已经是哥们了 |
[07:12] | You know, me trying to kill you, | 你懂的 我要杀你 |
[07:15] | the whole magic coin thing. | 但你给了我那个魔币的事 |
[07:17] | TMI– am I right? | 我说的太多了 是吗 |
[07:18] | I’d like you to stop touching me now. | 我想让你立马把手拿开 |
[07:22] | You’re hilarious. | 你还挺搞笑的 |
[07:24] | We should get a drink sometime. | 我们应该找个时间喝一杯 |
[07:25] | Yeah, maybe play some pool, huh? | 嗯 或者打打台球 |
[07:34] | Hey, Chloe? | 克洛伊 |
[07:36] | If, uh, if we could talk soon, | 我想跟你尽快谈谈 |
[07:38] | some stuff went down with Malcolm. | 有点关于马尔科姆的事不太好办 |
[07:39] | I mean, I know now’s a bad time… | 我知道现在不是时候 |
[07:40] | Yeah, it is. | 对 不是时候 |
[07:43] | This bruising here around the stab wounds. | 刺伤附近的这种瘀伤 |
[07:46] | Hilt marks maybe. | 可能是刀柄留下的 |
[07:47] | And these. | 还有这些 |
[07:48] | There’s subdermal implants. | 这皮下移植物 |
[07:50] | They don’t look fresh. | 看起来不是新弄的 |
[07:51] | I don’t know what they are. | 我不知道这是什么东西 |
[07:52] | Symbols? Designs maybe? | 符号 或者图案吗 |
[07:55] | Well, not a lot of places do that kind of body modification. | 做那种人体整形的地方也不多 |
[07:58] | Malcolm and I will try to find who put them in. | 我和马尔科姆会查出是谁把那东西植入的 |
[07:59] | All right. | 好的 |
[08:01] | He and I have to meet Rose’s father at her apartment. | 我和他得在萝丝公寓里见她父亲 |
[08:03] | Right, where is that exactly? | 那具体在哪呢 |
[08:07] | 1625 Lynrose. | 林罗斯1625号 |
[08:08] | Right, I’ll see you there. | 行 那儿见 |
[08:10] | What? What-what are you doing? | 什么 你要干什么 |
[08:11] | I’m gonna take my own ride. | 我要自己开车去 |
[08:12] | You’re a wretched driver. | 你是马路杀手 |
[08:14] | Since when? | 什么时候的事 |
[08:26] | I’m so sorry for your loss. | 为您失去爱女深感遗憾 |
[08:28] | – Were you close with your daughter? – Yes. | -您和您女儿的关系很亲密吧 -是的 |
[08:29] | Well, we were when she was little, but | 她小的时候我们关系很好 但你懂的 |
[08:33] | you know, single father with a teenage daughter… | 单亲父亲和十几岁的女儿相处 |
[08:35] | Yes, I’m quite familiar with the absentee father excuses. | 是啊 我很熟悉那套父亲不在身边的借口 |
[08:39] | Can you tell us why Rose marred herself recently | 你能告诉我们萝丝最近用皮下植入物 |
[08:41] | with subdermal implants? – What? | -自残的原因吗 -什么 |
[08:43] | That doesn’t sound like Rosie. | 那听起来可不像萝丝会做的事 |
[08:46] | This bookshelf’s been moved a lot. | 经常有人挪动这个书架 |
[08:59] | Lovely. | 干得漂亮 |
[09:01] | Very mid-century rapist. | 很有中世纪口味的强奸犯 |
[09:05] | Hello, bad guys? | 坏蛋们 你们好 |
[09:22] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[09:26] | It’s a creepy, secret evil room. | 这是间恐怖的邪恶密室 |
[09:28] | You didn’t know about this? | 你不知道这地方吗 |
[09:30] | No. | 不知道 |
[09:36] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[09:38] | It’s a chicken. | 一只鸡 |
[09:40] | Or what’s left of it. | 或者说是它的残留物 |
[09:41] | If that’s supposed to be an offering for me, | 如果那是给我的供奉 |
[09:43] | then I decline on grounds of salmonella. | 那我要以沙门氏菌的理由拒绝 |
[09:48] | This picture, th– | 这照片 |
[09:51] | this isn’t Rose. | 这不是萝丝 |
[09:54] | Mr. Davis, I’m so sorry. | 戴维斯先生 我很遗憾 |
[09:56] | But maybe this wasn’t a random attack. | 但可能这并不是无目标的滥杀 |
[09:58] | Maybe your daughter was involved with whoever killed her. | 也许你女儿和杀害她的凶手认识 |
[10:01] | It’s a large man by the looks of it, | 从这个上面来看是个大个子 |
[10:02] | who’s, uh, not a fan of bathing. | 这人还不怎么爱洗澡 |
[10:06] | This is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[10:07] | I mean, even if she was into this stupid Devil thing, | 就算她对这种歪门邪道走火入魔了 |
[10:10] | she wouldn’t have sacrificed herself. | 她也不会牺牲自己 |
[10:12] | Yes, but sometimes the people closest to you can turn on you. | 是啊 但有时候对你最亲的人会害你 |
[10:15] | Wouldn’t you agree, Detective? | 你说对吗 警探 |
[10:17] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[10:21] | “For my Corazon. | 致我的科拉松 |
[10:23] | Love, Rose.” | “爱你 萝丝” |
[10:24] | “Corazon” is Spanish for heart. | “科拉松” 是西班牙语心的意思 |
[10:25] | Could be a term of endearment. | 可能是表达爱意 |
[10:28] | Could be a name. | 也可能是个名字 |
[10:31] | I should’ve reached out. | 我应该主动联系 |
[10:33] | Called more. | 多打打电话 |
[10:36] | I thought I knew her. | 我以为我了解她 |
[10:39] | Yes, I know exactly how you feel. | 是的 我知道这是种什么感觉 |
[10:47] | Decker. | 戴克 |
[10:48] | We called around, found the girl that gave Rose her subdermals. | 我们查了查 找到了给萝丝做埋植的女孩 |
[10:51] | Said she, uh, came in a couple weeks ago with a guy. | 说她和一个男的几周前去过 |
[10:54] | Weird guy, apparently, with a weird name, too, | 奇怪的家伙 名字也很奇怪 |
[10:56] | but she can’t remember it. | 但她不记得了 |
[10:57] | Ask if the name’s Corazon. | 问问她名字是不是叫科拉松 |
[11:01] | Was the guy’s name Corazon? | 那男的名字是不是叫科拉松 |
[11:03] | Yeah, that’s it. | 是的 就是这个 |
[11:04] | Jet black hair, lots of piercings and tattoos. | 乌黑的头发 很多穿孔和纹身 |
[11:08] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[11:08] | Yeah, generic Satanist. | 是的 典型的撒旦崇拜者 |
[11:10] | What about the, uh, subdermals– she know what they mean? | 关于那皮下埋植呢 她知道什么意思吗 |
[11:13] | No. Says Rose brought them in herself. | 不 说是萝丝自己带来的 |
[11:15] | She was super secretive about ’em. | 还特别神神秘秘 |
[11:19] | We’ll talk soon. | 我们等下谈 |
[11:20] | Look at you two. | 看看你俩 |
[11:22] | Marriage falling apart, | 婚姻失败了 |
[11:24] | trying to work together… | 试图一起工作 |
[11:25] | So cute. | 真可爱 |
[11:27] | Yeah, well, maybe if you hadn’t sent her a break-up text | 是啊 如果你不在我不省人事的时候 |
[11:29] | while I was unconscious… | 给她发分手短信就好了 |
[11:32] | Speaking of kicking your ass, | 说到揍你一顿 |
[11:34] | I’m proud of you for bouncing back. | 我很高兴你恢复过来了 |
[11:35] | Friends fight, right? | 朋友吵嘴 对吧 |
[11:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:39] | Dick. | 贱人 |
[11:53] | Why is Lucifer still alive? | 为什么路西法还活着 |
[11:55] | It’s you. You scared me, dude. | 是你啊 你吓到我了 伙计 |
[11:56] | Have you forgotten what will happen to you | 你难道忘记了如果不履行协定 |
[11:57] | if you don’t comply with our deal? | 你的下场会如何吗 |
[11:59] | No, but I forgot to tell you! | 不 但是我忘了告诉你 |
[12:02] | Lucifer spilled the beans. | 路西法都告诉我了 |
[12:08] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[12:09] | All that jazz about condemning me to eternal damnation? | 那些什么贬我下地狱受苦之类的事 |
[12:12] | Poppycock, apparently. | 看起来都是胡说的 |
[12:14] | You’re an angel | 你是个天使 |
[12:15] | and Lucifer said that you’re not allowed to kill me. | 路西法说你不允许杀死人类 |
[12:18] | Plus… | 再说 |
[12:20] | I got this beauty right here. | 我有这个小玩意呢 |
[12:23] | It’s my get-out-of-Hell-free card. | 是我免费出地狱的门票 |
[12:31] | So… | 所以 |
[12:32] | unless you got a better offer… | 除非你有更好的提议 |
[12:35] | #TeamLucifer. | 我属于#路西法小队 |
[12:40] | It’s not half bad, this. | 这没有那么差啊 |
[12:41] | I mean, the writing’s atrocious, | 我是说 虽然文笔相当差 |
[12:43] | but it’s not complete drivel. | 但也不完全是一团糟 |
[12:45] | Listen to this: | 听听这个 |
[12:46] | “Satan represents a beacon of honesty | “撒旦是一座指向正直的灯塔” |
[12:49] | in a sea of mass self-deceit.” | “立于自我欺骗的海洋之中” |
[12:53] | And… oh. Hello. | 还有 |
[12:55] | There’s a whole chapter on sex. | 还有一整篇谈性爱的 |
[12:56] | I like this book. | 我喜欢这本书 |
[12:59] | Rose’s subdermal implants– | 萝丝的皮下埋植物 |
[13:01] | I’m pretty sure they’re letters. | 我肯定它们是字母 |
[13:02] | But I’ve arranged them 100 different ways | 但我已经摆了一百个不同的组合 |
[13:05] | and I can’t come up with anything significant. | 可是还找不出任何有意义的 |
[13:08] | “Chili furis”? | “辣椒薯条” |
[13:12] | “I hurl ficis”? | “我投屎” |
[13:18] | No. | 不对 |
[13:19] | But could… could you come over here, please? | 你能来一下吗 |
[13:30] | Bloody hell. | 真可以 |
[13:34] | Filii hircus. It’s Latin. | 菲力黑尔克思 是拉丁语 |
[13:36] | Means “Children of the goat.” | 意思是 “山羊之子” |
[13:37] | Why do they always associate me with goats? | 他们为什么总把我和山羊联系到一起 |
[13:38] | I mean, I don’t even like their cheese. | 我是说 我都不喜欢它们的奶酪 |
[13:42] | Here we go. | 出来了 |
[13:43] | “Church of the Dark Prince.” | “黑暗王子教堂” |
[13:48] | Location is secret. | 地点保密 |
[13:50] | Looks like you have to be a member. | 看来你要成为会员才行 |
[13:53] | Geez, look at this questionnaire. | 天啊 看看这问卷调查 |
[13:56] | And of course, | 当然了 |
[13:57] | there’s a fee. | 还需要会员费 |
[13:58] | $200? Sinful. | 两百美元 真罪恶 |
[14:00] | There’s got to be a faster way. | 肯定有个更快捷的方法 |
[14:03] | “What is your gift to the Devil?” | “你奉献给魔鬼的礼物是什么” |
[14:06] | How about… filii hircus? | 菲力黑尔克思 怎么样 |
[14:09] | Yes! | 棒 |
[14:13] | All right. Okay… what… | 好了 怎么… |
[14:15] | Yeah, I’ll see you there! | 咱们到地方见 |
[14:19] | What…? | 什么 |
[14:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:38] | That’s it. | 到此为止 |
[14:40] | You’re being a freak. | 你一直怪怪的 |
[14:42] | You’ve been avoiding me for weeks, | 你躲了我好几周 |
[14:43] | you won’t get in my car. | 你不进我的车 |
[14:45] | What’s your problem? | 你这是怎么了 |
[14:46] | There’s no problem. | 没怎么啊 |
[14:47] | Just maybe you’re not as charming as you think you are. | 也许只是你没有你想的那么有魅力 |
[14:51] | Wait, is this about that vulnerability thing? | 等等 这是关于弱点那事吗 |
[14:54] | Actually, yes. | 其实 是的 |
[14:57] | I mean… I get the teensiest bit touchy-feely with you | 我就对你有了那么一丁点感觉 |
[15:01] | and you freak out. | 就把你吓成这样 |
[15:03] | All I meant that night | 我那晚的意思 |
[15:04] | is that I can trust you. | 只是说我相信你 |
[15:06] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[15:08] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[15:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:22] | Filii hircus. | 菲力黑尔克思 |
[15:27] | Habeas Corpus? | 人身保护令 |
[15:29] | Baba Booey? | 巴巴·布伊 |
[15:31] | You had it right the first time. | 你们第一次就说对了 |
[15:33] | But today is private. | 但是今天不对外开放 |
[15:35] | Too private for Lucifer himself? | 对路西法本人也不开放吗 |
[15:39] | You’re supposed to be blond. | 你应该是一头金发才对 |
[15:41] | Yes, I get that a lot. | 是的 这话我经常听到 |
[15:43] | – You have ID? – Absolutely. | -有证件吗 -当然 |
[15:45] | Let me just, uh… | 不如让我 |
[15:47] | Dearie me. I seem to have left it in the car. | 哎呀 我似乎把证件落在车里了 |
[15:49] | Detective, would you mind going to fetch it, please? | 警探 你介意去帮我拿吗 |
[15:51] | What am I, your dog? | 我是你的狗吗 |
[16:01] | Detective… | 警探 |
[16:02] | after you. | 你先请 |
[16:11] | It’s very Eyes Wide Shut. | 真是犹如《大开眼戒》里的场景 |
[16:13] | Too bad I forgot my sexy mask. | 可惜忘记带我的迷人面具带来 |
[16:16] | Does anything scare you? | 有什么东西是令你害怕的吗 |
[16:19] | Should it? | 应该有吗 |
[16:20] | Rose is gone. | 萝丝走了 |
[16:22] | But it is not her death that was important, | 但重要的不是她的死 |
[16:24] | it was her life. | 而是她的生命 |
[16:25] | The imprint she left behind. | 她留下的这些印记 |
[16:27] | See, Rose will be remembered. | 萝丝将会被人铭记 |
[16:30] | She will live on forever. | 她将会获得永生 |
[16:33] | This isn’t a sacrifice. | 这不是献祭 |
[16:34] | It’s a memorial. | 而是追悼会 |
[16:35] | Quite civilized, actually. | 还相当地文明 |
[16:38] | Yeah, they don’t seem like killers. | 他们似乎都不是凶手 |
[16:40] | And so now | 因此 |
[16:42] | it is time to invoke the Four Crowned Princes of Hell. | 是时候乞求地狱四王子 |
[16:47] | Scratch that. | 当我没说 |
[16:48] | Visualize the blue light filling your entire being. | 想象一道蓝光充满你全身 |
[16:53] | Satan to the east. | 东边撒旦 |
[16:55] | Beelzebub to the north… | 北边魔鬼 |
[16:57] | This is preposterous. | 太荒谬了 |
[16:59] | I thought you’d love this. | 你不是喜欢这些吗 |
[17:00] | First of all, there’s only one me. | 首先 这世上只有一个我 |
[17:01] | And secondly, the whole worship thing is more my father’s bag. | 其次 那些敬奉的事是我父亲才玩的 |
[17:04] | And now… | 而现在 |
[17:07] | Lucifer will speak! | 路西法将显灵 |
[17:10] | What? | 什么 |
[17:16] | No. No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[17:17] | This is where I draw the line. | 这我再也受不了了 |
[17:19] | Excuse me, excuse me! Sorry. | 打扰一下 抱歉 |
[17:21] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:23] | Hey, man. If you would just butt out. | 你给我靠边站 |
[17:25] | Right! | 没错 |
[17:26] | I’m the real Lucifer | 我才是如假包换的路西法 |
[17:28] | and I insist that you stop this nonsense immediately. | 我坚决要求你们立刻结束这场闹剧 |
[17:31] | I mean, have you heard yourselves? It’s embarrassing. | 你们听到自己的话了吗 真是太丢人了 |
[17:33] | Blue light coming out your ass or whatever it was. | 屁股发出蓝光之类的鬼话 |
[17:36] | I mean, you preach rebellion, | 你们宣扬反叛 |
[17:37] | but you’re-you’re misguided sheep. | 但你们不过是迷途的羔羊 |
[17:40] | And goat. | 还有山羊 |
[17:41] | Where’s the real defiance? | 真正的反抗在哪 |
[17:43] | – The free will? – Yeah! | -自由意志呢 -没错 |
[17:45] | Free will! | 自由意志 |
[17:46] | Free will rules! | 自由意志将会主宰 |
[17:48] | No, no! You’re doing it again. | 不不 你们又来了 |
[17:50] | Don’t applaud. | 别鼓掌 |
[17:51] | This whole thing’s a sham! | 整件事都是假冒的 |
[17:54] | Anarchy! | 无政府主义 |
[17:56] | I mean, just-just look at this. | 看看这个 |
[17:57] | What is this supposed to be? | 这是什么东西 |
[18:01] | Alien fetus? | 外星人胚胎 |
[18:03] | Pickled demon? | 还是腌菜恶魔 |
[18:04] | He’s the best Lucifer we’ve had in years. | 他是这么多年来表现最好的路西法 |
[18:06] | Lucifer! Lucifer! | 路西法 路西法 |
[18:09] | – Lucifer… – Stop! | -路西法 -闭嘴 |
[18:12] | Someone killed this girl! | 有人杀了这个姑娘 |
[18:15] | She didn’t deserve that. | 她不应该死 |
[18:16] | This is not what I stand for. | 这不是我想见到的 |
[18:18] | Is that what you all wanted? | 这是你们想要的吗 |
[18:26] | Should be ashamed of yourselves. | 你们应该为自己感到羞愧 |
[18:33] | LAPD. | 洛杉矶警局 |
[18:34] | Put the knife down. | 把刀放下 |
[18:39] | Why were you running? | 你为什么要走 |
[18:42] | I wasn’t. | 我没走 |
[18:44] | I was upset. | 我很难过 |
[18:44] | Feeling guilty, are you? | 有愧疚感是吗 |
[18:46] | Tell me… why? | 告诉我为什么 |
[18:48] | What, our new Devil’s a cop, now, is he? | 我们新任的撒旦是警察吗 |
[18:50] | Oh, worse than that, I’m afraid. | 恐怕要比警察还严重 |
[18:51] | So come on. | 说吧 |
[18:53] | Tell me, what nasty little urge | 告诉我 在这兜帽下面 |
[18:54] | are you hiding in your hoodie? | 你隐藏了什么下流的小欲望 |
[18:59] | I want to kill… | 我想干掉 |
[19:01] | Yeah? | 继续说 |
[19:02] | I want to kill the sick bastard who killed Rose. | 我想干掉杀死萝丝的变态混蛋 |
[19:05] | And then, after that, | 在那之后 |
[19:07] | I want the hell out of this racket. | 我不想再参与这种骗局 |
[19:12] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[19:14] | Onyx. | 文石 |
[19:18] | Mitch Watson. | 米奇·沃森 |
[19:20] | Yeah, I changed it when I joined the church. | 加入教会时 我改了名字 |
[19:22] | 12 years later, I’m the frickin’ high priest. | 十二年后 我成为了大祭司 |
[19:25] | I’d love to bail. | 我想退出 |
[19:26] | Kind of late for a career change, though. | 可能现在转行有点晚了 |
[19:28] | I mean, the whole thing’s a joke. | 整件事就是个笑话 |
[19:30] | So, hold on… | 等一下 |
[19:32] | Are you saying you don’t believe in Lucifer? | 你是说你相信路西法 |
[19:34] | Look, mate, the Devil ain’t gonna buy me an Aston Martin. | 撒旦又不会给我买一辆阿斯顿·马丁 |
[19:36] | Well, not with that attitude, he won’t. | 你这种态度 他肯定不会 |
[19:39] | I mean, I like the philosophy. | 我喜欢其中的哲学 |
[19:40] | But it attracts a lot of weirdoes | 但这却吸引来了很多怪咖 |
[19:42] | who take it way too seriously. | 他们把这些太当真了 |
[19:44] | And, of course, now Rosie’s dead. | 当然 现在萝丝死了 |
[19:46] | Yeah, and I see you have the same subdermal implants | 我看到你和她同样都有 |
[19:49] | as she did. | 皮下埋植 |
[19:50] | All the hard core members… | 所有的核心成员 |
[19:51] | they all get this. | 都有植入 |
[19:52] | I was trying to tell Rosie that she would regret it later, | 我一直试着告诉萝西她以后会后悔的 |
[19:55] | but she became obsessed. | 但她太着迷了 |
[19:57] | She was an impressionable girl. | 她的思想易受人影响 |
[19:58] | Well, her father was absentee. | 她的成长过程中缺少父爱 |
[20:01] | I suppose that’s why she got involved in all this nonsense, | 我想这就是她卷入这些骗局的原因 |
[20:03] | to piss her dad off. | 为了激怒她爸爸 |
[20:04] | Actually, it was, uh… it was her boyfriend, | 其实是她男朋友 |
[20:07] | Corazon, he’s the one who brought her in. | 科拉松 带她来参加的 |
[20:08] | Man, the guy’s a creeper. | 那家伙就是个怪胎 |
[20:10] | He kept talking about doing real sacrifices on animals. | 他一直说要在动物身上做出真正的牺牲 |
[20:14] | Did Corazon have access to this knife? | 科拉松能接触到这把刀吗 |
[20:17] | Yeah, probably. | 应该能 |
[20:19] | This here is just for show. | 这把刀只是用来表演的 |
[20:22] | The blade springs inside the handle. | 刀片会弹进刀柄里 |
[20:26] | Strange. ‘Cause if it was real… it could definitely match | 奇怪 因为如果是真刀 肯定会和 |
[20:29] | the marks found on Rose’s body. | 在萝丝身上发现的痕迹吻合 |
[20:30] | We do have an actual version. | 我们确实有真刀版本 |
[20:32] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[20:38] | Knife’s gone. | 刀不见了 |
[20:38] | Okay, we need to find Corazon now. | 好吧 我们现在得找到科拉松 |
[20:40] | – Yeah. – Do you have, um, | -嗯 -你知道 |
[20:41] | his real name, | 他的真名吗 |
[20:43] | where he lives, his address? | 他住哪 他的地址 |
[20:44] | Give me a sec. | 等等 |
[20:53] | Looks just like you. | 看上去跟你一模一样 |
[20:55] | I manscape. | 我除毛的好吗 |
[20:58] | I’m starting to understand why you chose this persona. | 我开始明白你为什么要选择撒旦作面具了 |
[21:01] | All-powerful… | 至高无上 |
[21:03] | Invincible… | 所向披靡 |
[21:04] | Not exactly. | 并不完全如此 |
[21:08] | Ah. Or it’s because you think that everybody’s out to get you. | 或者是因为你觉得人人都想害你 |
[21:11] | That’s because they are. | 那是因为他们就是如此 |
[21:12] | But trust me, I didn’t choose it. | 但是相信我 这不是我选的 |
[21:14] | Why would anyone choose to be vilified? | 为什么会有人选择被中伤呢 |
[21:17] | Thought the Devil was supposed to be immortal. | 我还以为撒旦是不死之身呢 |
[21:18] | Well, one angel can hurt another, so… | 天使之间是能伤到彼此的 所以 |
[21:26] | Oh, what…? | 干嘛 |
[21:29] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[21:33] | No address, no last name, nothing. | 没有地址 没有姓氏 什么都没有 |
[21:38] | He used PayPal to pay for the fee. | 他用支付宝付的费 |
[21:41] | All right, I’ll call in a warrant. | 好吧 我会申请逮捕令 |
[21:48] | Well, if you can’t bring Muhammad to the dim sum… | 如果咱们的穆罕默德不愿意去茶楼吃点心… |
[22:00] | Why’d you stand me up? | 你为什么放我鸽子 |
[22:02] | I had one task… | 我只有一个任务 |
[22:04] | one… | 就一个 |
[22:07] | to get my brother back to Hell. | 就是把我兄弟带回地狱 |
[22:14] | I’ve not only failed, | 我不仅没成功 |
[22:16] | but I’ve actually made things worse. | 还把事情搞得更糟了 |
[22:19] | I’m even sleeping with a demon. | 我甚至还在和一个魔鬼上床 |
[22:24] | Yeah, you lucky son of a bitch. | 是啊 你这走了狗屎运的混蛋 |
[22:28] | Come on, you can’t say | 你也不能否认 |
[22:31] | that this isn’t the best sex you’ve ever had. | 这是你啪得最爽的一次吧 |
[22:35] | Well, it is the only sex you’ve ever had, but still. | 虽然这是你唯一的一次 但依然是最爽的 |
[22:40] | Look, I’ve had a lot of sex, | 我经验很丰富 |
[22:43] | with men and women. | 男的女的都睡过 |
[22:47] | – I mean a lot. – Okay. | -我是说很多次 -够了 |
[22:48] | Point made. | 你说得很清楚了 |
[22:49] | But this, with you, | 但这次 和你 |
[22:53] | I don’t know, it’s… | 我不知道 这次 |
[22:55] | it’s different. | 不一样 |
[23:07] | But if you’re not happy here, | 但是如果你在这里不开心 |
[23:10] | then you should go home. | 你应该回家 |
[23:13] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[23:15] | I can’t face my father as a failure. | 我无法以失败者的身份面对我的父亲 |
[23:20] | Look, I have a job to do. | 我有任务在身 |
[23:21] | There’s no choice. | 别无选择 |
[23:24] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[23:36] | Okay. Great. | 好 很好 |
[23:37] | Yeah, I’ll be here. | 我会在这儿 |
[23:39] | All right. | 好的 |
[23:40] | So we got a real name for Corazon– | 我们查到了科拉松的真名 |
[23:42] | Mike Carey– but it could take us a while to find him, | 迈克·凯里 但找到他还得费一阵工夫 |
[23:44] | – so you should probably head home. – Oh, no, no, no. | -所以你最好回家去吧 -不不不 |
[23:46] | Not till this human stain’s brought to justice. | 除非这个人的罪行得到制裁 |
[23:50] | I can’t get near you, now I can’t get rid of you. | 我不能靠近你 现在又甩不掉你了 |
[23:53] | Whatever. I’m gonna go up and shower. | 随便你吧 我要上去洗澡了 |
[23:54] | Stay put. Do not wake up Trixie. | 待着别动 别吵醒翠茜 |
[24:17] | Did you just throw a toy at me? | 你刚刚是用玩具丢我了吗 |
[24:19] | Oh, you’re awake. | 你醒啦 |
[24:20] | But since you’re up, I have some questions for you. | 但既然你醒了 我有些问题问你 |
[24:23] | Right. | 好吧 |
[24:24] | Are you adopted? | 你是领养的吗 |
[24:26] | In other words, are you sure the detective is your mother? | 换句话说 你确定这个警探是你妈妈吗 |
[24:29] | Could she be from somewhere else? | 她有没有可能是从别的什么地方来的 |
[24:31] | Does she have any special powers? | 她有什么特殊能力吗 |
[24:33] | – Uh-uh. – What about any markings? | -没有 -那有什么标记吗 |
[24:35] | Scars, on her back perhaps? | 伤疤呢 背上有吗 |
[24:38] | There’s some chocolate cake in it for you. | 给你准备了些巧克力蛋糕 |
[24:41] | I want cash. | 我想要钱 |
[24:45] | I like your style. | 我喜欢你的作风 |
[24:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:49] | Mommy does have a scar. | 妈妈确实有个伤疤 |
[24:51] | – Oh? – On her butt. | -是吗 -在她屁股上 |
[24:53] | From when she got bit. | 是被咬的 |
[24:55] | By the Kraken. | 海怪咬的 |
[24:56] | Right. | 好吧 |
[24:58] | Not the direction I was going for, | 没朝我预料的方向发展 |
[25:00] | but what’s this Kraken that you talk of? | 但你说的海怪是什么 |
[25:02] | My mom’s evil Chihuahua. | 我妈妈的讨厌的吉娃娃 |
[25:05] | Why aren’t you showering? | 你为什么没洗澡 |
[25:06] | ‘Cause I left my phone down here. | 因为我把手机落在这里了 |
[25:07] | Why is Trixie awake? | 翠茜怎么醒了 |
[25:09] | Get back in bed, young lady. | 回床上去 小姑娘 |
[25:11] | Night, Lucifer. | 晚安 路西法 |
[25:13] | All right, seriously. | 好吧 认真的 |
[25:16] | No more freaky behavior. | 不要再这么反常了 |
[25:17] | If this is about the other night, I’m sorry, okay? | 如果是因为那一晚的事 我很抱歉 好吗 |
[25:19] | What do you want me to do, take it all back? | 你想让我怎么做 覆水重收吗 |
[25:21] | No, can you take your shirt off, please? | 不 你能先把你的衣服脱了吗 |
[25:23] | What? | 什么 |
[25:25] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[25:26] | I need to see your back. | 我得看看你的背 |
[25:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:30] | Because I want to know if you’re an angel sent to destroy me. | 因为我想知道你是不是被派来干掉我的天使 |
[25:43] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[25:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:47] | Is this about the scars on your back? | 是因为你背上的伤疤吗 |
[25:50] | Look, I have no idea what happened to you | 听着 我不知道你发生过什么 |
[25:53] | or what’s going on with you now, | 也不知道你正经历着什么 |
[25:54] | but… not everyone’s out to get you. | 但是 并不是人人都想害你 |
[26:02] | They found him– Corazon. | 他们找到他了 科拉松 |
[26:14] | We found his car like this. | 我们找到了他的这辆车 |
[26:16] | It’s registered to Mike Carey. | 登记的车主是迈克·凯里 |
[26:30] | Just like old times, huh? | 就像以前一样 是吧 |
[26:31] | Don’t shoot me though. | 但不要对我开枪了 |
[26:32] | Funny. | 有意思 |
[26:33] | Come on, I’m just joking. | 我只是开个玩笑 |
[26:40] | Ah, Detective Douche, Detective Stache. | 人渣警探 胡子警探 |
[26:42] | What a pleasant surprise. | 真是惊喜啊 |
[26:43] | Did you find anything? | 有什么发现吗 |
[26:45] | Place seems empty. | 这地方像是被废弃了 |
[26:57] | My God. | 天呐 |
[27:13] | It’s definitely Mike Carey. | 这绝对是迈克·凯里 |
[27:14] | Detectives, can I show you something? | 警探 能麻烦你过来看看吗 |
[27:22] | So what do you really make of all this, huh? | 你到底对这些是什么看法 |
[27:24] | The “Hail, Lucifer,” the pentagram? | 这个”路西法万岁” 还有这五角星 |
[27:26] | I think it’s a long time since I encountered genuine evil. | 我觉得我很久没遇到过这种真正的恶魔了 |
[27:38] | It’s not blood; it’s paint. | 这不是血 是颜料 |
[27:42] | So the killer strapped Mike up | 所以凶手把迈克绑起来 |
[27:44] | then decided to go all Jackson Pollock? | 然后决定效仿杰克逊·波洛克[艺术家]吗 |
[27:48] | I guess. | 我猜是的 |
[27:49] | Yeah, looks like an “A.” | 瞧 看上去像是个”A” |
[27:53] | That can’t be random. | 不可能是随手涂的 |
[27:54] | I think it’s a word. | 我觉得是个单词 |
[28:06] | Giant anamorphic print. | 巨大的变形画 |
[28:10] | “Morningstar.” | “晨星” |
[28:14] | Another satanic message. | 又一条撒旦崇拜信息 |
[28:16] | Or a fan letter. | 或者是粉丝来信 |
[28:17] | Morningstar is not exactly the most common name for the Devil. | 晨星可不是魔鬼常见的名称 |
[28:20] | You think someone did this for our Lucifer? | 你觉得某人是为了我们的路西法而这么做的吗 |
[28:22] | That’s kind of a leap, Dan. | 这个猜测可有点草率啊 丹 |
[28:23] | Yeah, but if I’m right, | 没错 但假如我是对的 |
[28:24] | it’s also a conflict of interest. | 那就出现利益冲突了 |
[28:26] | Somebody could be doing this on his behalf, | 有人以他的名义做出这些事 |
[28:29] | or maybe he’s involved in a different way. | 也许他以其他的什么方式牵扯了进来 |
[28:30] | – What does that mean? – Yes. | -那是什么意思 -对啊 |
[28:33] | What are you insinuating? | 你在暗示什么 |
[28:34] | That some psycho might be killing people | 暗示某个疯子可能因为你那套魔鬼说辞 |
[28:36] | because of your whole Devil shtick. | 而在行凶作案 |
[28:37] | You’re blaming this nonsense on me? | 你把这个莫名其妙的东西怪在我头上吗 |
[28:39] | You do take the whole Satan thing pretty seriously. | 你确实很把撒旦这一套当回事啊 |
[28:40] | You really think I’d do these vile things? | 你真的觉得我会做出这些邪恶的事情吗 |
[28:44] | These kids were pretending to be bad, | 这些孩子装作自己是坏人 |
[28:46] | but they weren’t, they were innocent, | 但他们不是 他们是无辜的 |
[28:47] | so I would never hurt them, | 所以我永远也不会伤害他们 |
[28:49] | I’m not a monster. | 我不是恶魔 |
[28:49] | Okay, guys. | 好了 伙计们 |
[28:50] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[28:55] | Lucifer, maybe you should go home. | 路西法 也许你该回家去 |
[28:56] | Oh, no, allow me to stay in this rusty tin can | 不 让我在这个锈迹斑斑的罐子里 |
[28:59] | a little longer. | 再多待一会儿吧 |
[29:00] | You came to me, | 是你来找我的 |
[29:01] | you insisted I work this case. | 是你坚持要我参与这个案子 |
[29:03] | Okay, this sounds crazy, | 好吧 这听起来很疯狂 |
[29:05] | but this case might involve you. | 但这个案子可能和你有关 |
[29:07] | What do you mean, involve me? | 什么意思 和我有关 |
[29:08] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我什么意思的 |
[29:10] | I’m trying to protect you. | 我是试图保护你 |
[29:12] | Protect me from the evil | 是保护我免受邪恶的侵害 |
[29:14] | or the world from evil me? | 还是保护世界免受邪恶的我的侵害 |
[29:23] | Can you believe Detective von Douche boots me off the case? | 你能相信人渣警探把我赶出了案子吗 |
[29:27] | And Chloe agreed to this? | 而克洛伊同意他那样做吗 |
[29:28] | She didn’t disagree. | 她没有不同意 |
[29:31] | How could she even think I’m capable? | 她怎么会觉得我能做到 |
[29:33] | Here? | 尤其是在这里 |
[29:34] | That’s why I left. | 这正是我离开的原因 |
[29:36] | I thought she knew me. | 我还以为她懂我的 |
[29:38] | I thought I knew her. | 我也以为我懂她的 |
[29:39] | And now you don’t trust her anymore? | 而如今你不再信任她了吗 |
[29:41] | Oh, it’s just this whole immortality thing. | 就是关于永生的这整件事情 |
[29:45] | Uh, for some reason, Detective Decker makes me vulnerable. | 出于某种原因 戴克警探让我变得脆弱 |
[29:49] | Also known as “intimacy.” | 这也被称为”亲密” |
[29:52] | No. No, she literally makes me exsanguinate. | 不不 她是真的会让我流血 |
[29:55] | Being vulnerable can be scary. | 变得脆弱的确会让人害怕 |
[29:58] | But there are benefits when you open yourself up to someone. | 但当你对某人敞开心扉时是有好处的 |
[30:01] | I just wish I knew who was behind this. | 我只是希望自己知道背后是谁在搞鬼 |
[30:03] | My dad? | 我爸吗 |
[30:04] | My brother? | 我兄弟吗 |
[30:05] | Someone else? | 还是另有其人 |
[30:07] | I mean, the detective doesn’t seem to know, | 我是说 警探本人看起来不像是知情的 |
[30:08] | but she could be lying. | 但她也可能是在撒谎 |
[30:10] | Is she part of the plan to kill me, | 她有参与刺杀我的计划吗 |
[30:11] | or is she just a-a pawn? | 还是说她只是个棋子 |
[30:13] | Maybe we should explore the possibility | 也许我们该探讨一下 |
[30:16] | that being vulnerable can be a good thing. | 变得脆弱是件好事的可能性 |
[30:18] | No, it can’t. | 不 不会是好事 |
[30:21] | It means you’re at someone else’s mercy. | 这意味着你要看别人的脸色 |
[30:23] | Then maybe you should just stay away from everybody. | 那你也许该远离所有人 |
[30:26] | Stay away from Chloe. | 远离克洛伊 |
[30:28] | But… | 但是… |
[30:31] | I don’t want to. | 我不想这样 |
[30:34] | Then don’t. | 那就别这样啊 |
[30:38] | ♪ I’m calling ♪ | ♪我在呼唤♪ |
[30:40] | ♪ Know you hear me ♪ | ♪心知你能听见我的呐喊♪ |
[30:43] | ♪ So I’m pleading ♪ | ♪所以我在恳求♪ |
[30:45] | ♪ Please forgive me ♪ | ♪求你原谅我♪ |
[30:48] | ♪ ‘Cause there’s something ♪ | ♪因为有些事情♪ |
[30:50] | ♪ I’ve been aching ♪ | ♪一直让我痛心♪ |
[30:53] | ♪ To confess ♪ | ♪想要忏悔♪ |
[30:56] | ♪ All of this mess is ♪ | ♪这一切混乱♪ |
[30:59] | ♪ All, all, all, all ♪ | ♪一切 一切 一切 一切♪ |
[31:02] | ♪ All, all, all, all ♪ | ♪一切 一切 一切 一切♪ |
[31:04] | ♪ All ♪ | ♪一切♪ |
[31:06] | ♪ All, all ♪ | ♪一切 一切♪ |
[31:09] | ♪ All, all, all, all ♪ | ♪一切 一切 一切 一切♪ |
[31:12] | ♪ All, all, all, all ♪ | ♪一切 一切 一切 一切♪ |
[31:14] | Amenadiel. | 阿曼纳迪尔 |
[31:18] | ♪ It’s all ours. ♪ | ♪都为我们所共有♪ |
[31:22] | Satan is here, but God is near! | 撒旦在此 但上帝将至 |
[31:23] | Satan is here, but God is near! | 撒旦在此 但上帝将至 |
[31:25] | – Satan is here, but God is near! – You! | -撒旦在此 但上帝将至 -是你 |
[31:27] | I know you’re behind this. | 我就知道你是幕后主使 |
[31:29] | Because I have seen you. | 因为我见过你 |
[31:30] | I know what you really are. | 我知道你的真实身份 |
[31:32] | What I am is annoyed. | 我是被你惹烦了的人 |
[31:33] | Just let me go to my club and move along, please. | 请让我到我的酒吧去 别挡路 |
[31:36] | I know these murders are your doing! | 我知道这些人是你杀的 |
[31:38] | I have no skeletons in my closet, | 我没有什么不可告人的秘密 |
[31:40] | which is more than can be said for you nasty little humans. | 而对于你这个肮脏的人类而言就并非如此了 |
[31:43] | So come on, preacher man, enough about me, | 来吧 牧师 别谈论我了 |
[31:46] | let’s talk about your dark and nasties, shall we? | 我们不如来谈论一下你的黑暗和肮脏吧 |
[31:48] | I must throw you into a lake of sulfur and fire. | 我必将把你扔进硫磺与火焰之湖 |
[31:52] | Oh, so you want to destroy me. | 所以说你想毁了我 |
[31:54] | Well, get in line. | 去排队吧 |
[31:56] | Yes, I wish… | 是的 我希望… |
[31:58] | Yes. | 说吧 |
[31:59] | I never met you. | 自己从没遇见过你 |
[32:01] | It’s like some kind of collective amnesia. | 这看起来像是某种集体性失忆啊 |
[32:02] | I mean, I walk around this city of yours, | 我是说 我游走在你们的城市里 |
[32:04] | solving its filthy little crimes, | 解决其中那些肮脏的罪行 |
[32:06] | and this is the thanks I get? | 而这就是我所得到的感谢吗 |
[32:07] | You’re a murderer. | 你是个杀人犯 |
[32:09] | A murderer! | 凶手 |
[32:11] | Stop blaming me! | 别指责我了 |
[32:16] | I should destroy you. | 我该毁灭你 |
[32:17] | Hey, put him down! | 放下他 |
[32:19] | Easy, easy. Hey, hey, hey, hey. | 别这样 别这样 |
[32:21] | This scumbag isn’t worth it, all right? | 这个混球不值得你这样 |
[32:24] | This isn’t over. | 我们还没完 |
[32:28] | You come to have a go at me as well? | 你也是来找我茬的吗 |
[32:30] | Chloe thought you might need protection from freaks like that. | 克洛伊觉得需要保护你不受那些疯子袭击 |
[32:33] | What I want is a drink. | 我只想喝一杯 |
[32:39] | Hey, I’m sorry about earlier. | 我为之前的事感到抱歉 |
[32:41] | Earlier today, or three weeks ago, | 是今天早些时候 还是三周前 |
[32:43] | when you broke up with me in a text? | 你用一条短信就和我分手的时候 |
[32:45] | Chloe, I know. | 洛伊 我知道 |
[32:47] | I’ve been looking for a way to explain things, | 我一直在设法找个解释 |
[32:49] | but nothing makes sense. | 是我没法解释 |
[32:51] | I will fix this, though, I promise. | 但我向你保证我会弥补好的 |
[32:53] | No more promises. I just want to do our jobs. | 别再保证了 我只想干好眼前的事 |
[32:57] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[33:13] | This definitely doesn’t belong here. | 这绝对不是这里的东西 |
[33:16] | A monogrammed “M.” | 一个M图案 |
[33:18] | Doesn’t Lucifer wear cuff links? | 路西法不是戴袖扣的吗 |
[33:32] | Really? No prints, no skin cells? | 真的吗 没有指纹 没有皮肤组织吗 |
[33:35] | Nope. Dead end. | 没有 死路一条 |
[33:36] | Unless you want to check Lucifer’s closet for the match. | 除非你想在路西法的衣柜里找另一个 |
[33:39] | Very funny. | 很有意思 |
[33:39] | Yo, Decker, your partner’s on TV. | 戴克 你的搭档上电视了 |
[33:42] | A video went viral today | 今天在好莱坞大道上爆发混战后 |
[33:43] | after a fight erupted on Hollywood Boulevard. | 一段视频被疯传 |
[33:46] | Local club owner Lucifer Morningstar | 当地酒吧业主路西法·晨星 |
[33:48] | attacked Reverend Jacob Williams when Williams claimed | 攻击了雅各布·威廉姆斯牧师 |
[33:52] | the businessman with the devilish name | 在威廉姆斯声称这位拥有魔鬼之名的商人 |
[33:54] | was actually involved | 其实与最近上头条的 |
[33:56] | in the Satanic murders making recent headlines. | 撒旦信徒谋杀有关 |
[33:59] | Apparently, I’m not the only one. | 显然我不是唯一这么想的 |
[34:00] | This is ridiculous. | 这简直荒谬 |
[34:01] | He didn’t attack the guy. | 他才没有攻击那个人 |
[34:03] | He was defending himself. | 他只是在自卫 |
[34:06] | Still hot. | 但还是很帅啊 |
[34:09] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:18] | The preacher. | 那个传教士 |
[34:19] | Preacher’s wearing a cuff link. | 传教士戴着袖扣 |
[34:20] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[34:21] | A lot of guys do. | 许多人都戴这个 |
[34:22] | One? | 一个 |
[34:23] | With an “M”? | 上面有M的 |
[34:25] | No way. | 不可能 |
[34:28] | It’s not an “M.” | 那不是M |
[34:29] | It’s a “W,” For Williams. | 那是W 是Williams的首字母 |
[34:31] | Come on, Dan, it makes sense. | 丹 这就说得通了 |
[34:33] | Who’s gonna want to kill Satanists more than a religious zealot? | 有谁比一个狂热的教徒更想杀那些撒旦信徒呢 |
[34:37] | We gotta find him. | 我们得找到他 |
[34:39] | Freakin’ street preacher and his little minions, man. | 一个疯子街头传教士和他的手下 |
[34:42] | Who do they think they are? | 他们以为自己是谁 |
[34:44] | Bunch of posers. | 一群作死的人 |
[34:48] | Don’t even sweat it, huh? | 你根本不用担心 |
[34:50] | What do you say we get some ladies up in here, huh? | 你觉得我们叫几个姑娘来怎样 |
[34:52] | Blow off some steam! | 放松心情 |
[34:54] | Emphasis on the “Blow,” Huh? | 重点是好好爽一爽 |
[35:01] | Why are you in my house? | 你为什么在我家里 |
[35:04] | Because I got your back, man. | 因为我是站在你这边的 |
[35:06] | I saw the way they treated you at the crime scene. | 我看到他们在犯罪现场是怎么对你的 |
[35:09] | Anyways, I know you didn’t kill those people. | 我知道这些人不是你杀的 |
[35:12] | Did you? | 是你干的吗 |
[35:16] | I’m just joking! God… | 我只是在开玩笑 上帝 |
[35:19] | You need to relax, get yourself a little shiatsu. | 你需要休息 去做做按摩 |
[35:25] | This feels good. | 感觉真好 |
[35:26] | Feels good, hanging out here with you. | 在这里和你一起感觉很好 |
[35:29] | I mean, ever since I, you know, went to Hell, it’s just… | 我是说 自从我下地狱之后 |
[35:32] | there’s been things in my head | 我心里总装着些 |
[35:34] | that no one would understand. | 没人能理解的事 |
[35:38] | Except you, of course. | 当然 除了你 |
[35:41] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[35:42] | I just want you to know… | 我只是想让你知道 |
[35:43] | I respect the hell out of you. | 真的很崇敬你 |
[35:48] | Get it? | 懂了吗 |
[35:48] | Hell? | 我说了地狱 |
[35:50] | Up top. | 击个掌 |
[35:56] | What, you just gonna leave me hanging? | 你就让我这么举着吗 |
[35:58] | You’ve got red paint on your hand. | 你手上沾了红颜料 |
[36:01] | Just like the paint we found at the warehouse. | 和我们在库房里找到的一样 |
[36:04] | I must’ve gotten it on me at the scene. | 一定是在现场弄上的 |
[36:05] | Oh, I doubt that. | 我可不这么觉得 |
[36:06] | Everyone was wearing gloves. | 所有人都戴了手套 |
[36:16] | Aw, man! | 瞧你 |
[36:17] | You caught me! | 你抓到我了 |
[36:18] | Literally red-handed. | 真是抓了个现行[直译为”手红通通”] |
[36:21] | Oh, I was, I was wondering | 我还在想 |
[36:22] | when you’d figure it out. | 你什么时候会发现 |
[36:25] | You know, when I asked if you did it? | 当我问你是不是你做的时候 |
[36:27] | Totally thought you were gonna ask me. | 早就想到你会问我 |
[36:29] | Been dying all day to tell you. | 我这一整天都想告诉你 |
[36:32] | You? | 你 |
[36:35] | You did this? | 是你干的吗 |
[36:36] | You killed those people? | 是你杀了那些人吗 |
[36:37] | Oh, you mean those frauds? | 你是说那些骗子吗 |
[36:40] | So, what do you… what do you think? | 那你 你觉得呢 |
[36:41] | Impressed? Hmm? | 是不是很震撼 |
[36:43] | You’re insane. | 你疯了 |
[36:44] | I know! It’s… | 我知道 这 |
[36:45] | Don’t you love it? | 你是不是很喜欢 |
[36:47] | I mean, of course you do. | 你当然喜欢 |
[36:48] | I mean, we’re the same. | 我们是一类人 |
[36:50] | Oh, we are not the same. | 我们才不是一类人 |
[36:52] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[36:54] | I-If you’re worried, | 如果你担心的话 |
[36:56] | I’ve got the perfect person to pin it on: | 我已经找到完美的顶罪对象了 |
[37:00] | that street preacher. | 那个街头传教士 |
[37:02] | Genius, right? | 是不是很天才 |
[37:03] | Guy’s crazy. Yeah. | 那家伙的确是个疯子 |
[37:04] | And I already dropped some evidence, so it’s… | 我已经送了一些证据去 所以 |
[37:08] | What? I did this for you! | 我这么做是为了你啊 |
[37:11] | Why aren’t you happy? | 你怎么不高兴 |
[37:13] | Why would I be happy? I’m not evil. I punish evil. | 我为什么会高兴 我并不邪恶 但我惩罚邪恶之人 |
[37:15] | – Yeah, but, but you’re, you know… – The Devil, yes. | -对 但你 你是 -没错 我是撒旦 |
[37:17] | And you think you know who that is, don’t you? | 你觉得你知道撒旦是谁吗 |
[37:18] | The whole world does. | 整个世界都知道 |
[37:20] | A torturer, maybe. | 可能是一个拷问者 |
[37:22] | An inflictor of just desserts, sure. | 或许我喜欢偶尔略施折磨以当消遣 |
[37:24] | But a senseless murderer I am not. | 但我不是个冷血杀手 |
[37:27] | Perhaps I need to clarify my position. | 或许我应该更加明确一下我的立场 |
[37:29] | Hey, hold on, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 慢着慢着 |
[37:31] | I’ve got this, remember? | 我有这个 记得吗 |
[37:34] | Don’t worry, Malcolm. | 别担心 马尔科姆 |
[37:35] | I’m not gonna send you to Hell. | 我不会把你送下地狱 |
[37:38] | I’m going to bring it right to you. | 我会把地狱带来你身边 |
[37:42] | And after I’m finished with you, | 等我完事了 |
[37:43] | Detective Decker can put you in a cold, dark room | 戴克警探会把你关进冰冷的小黑屋 |
[37:46] | so you can think about what you’ve done, young man. | 让你好好想想自己的所作所为 年轻人 |
[37:57] | Why don’t you pick on someone your own size? | 为什么不来对付与你势均力敌的人呢 |
[38:11] | After the monumentally dreadful day I’ve had, | 我今天已经是史无前例的糟糕透顶了 |
[38:14] | you decide to drop in now? | 你居然还出现在我面前 |
[38:16] | I’m clearing up your mess, by the way, | 再说了 我正在收拾你的烂摊子 |
[38:17] | so if you don’t mind. | 所以如果不介意的话就快滚 |
[38:18] | You sent your demon to seduce me | 你派恶魔来诱惑我 |
[38:20] | and then kill me. | 然后杀死我 |
[38:23] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[38:24] | I definitely mind. | 我介意 |
[38:28] | Right. | 好吧 |
[38:29] | Wonderful. | 棒极了 |
[38:30] | Now look what you’ve done. | 看看你做了什么 |
[38:32] | The man you just freed– | 你刚放走的那人 |
[38:33] | you know, the one you raised from the dead– | 就是你让他死而复活的那人 |
[38:34] | he’s murdering humans. | 正在滥杀无辜人类 |
[38:36] | And that… that is on your hands, brother. | 这一切都会怪在你头上 兄弟 |
[38:39] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[38:41] | It’s your fault. | 这都怪你 |
[38:44] | It always has been. | 一直如此 |
[38:47] | Hate to break it to you, bro… | 尽管我不愿这么说 兄弟 |
[38:50] | …but this time, I’m fighting back. | 但这一次 我要反抗 |
[38:54] | If only you’d done what was asked of you, | 如果你做了该做的事 |
[38:56] | none of this would’ve happened, | 这一切都不会发生 |
[38:57] | and I’d still be home… | 我也能待在家里 |
[39:00] | …where I belong! | 我应属的地方 |
[39:02] | Heaven? Really? | 天堂 真的吗 |
[39:04] | You’re sure that’s still home, eh? | 你确定那里还是你的家 |
[39:06] | After everything you’ve done? | 在你做出这一切之后 |
[39:10] | Sleeping with a demon. | 跟恶魔上床 |
[39:11] | Think Dad might have another assignment for you. | 我想父亲或许会给你新的安排 |
[39:14] | Somewhere, I don’t know, slightly warmer. | 或许在一个更暖和的地方 |
[39:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:27] | Why did you have to use her? | 为什么你要利用她 |
[39:31] | Now I get what this little tantrum’s really about. | 现在我开始明白你为什么会闹性子了 |
[39:34] | It’s about Maze. | 是因为麦子 |
[39:36] | You like her. | 你喜欢他 |
[39:38] | Well, I mean, I don’t blame you, brother. | 这不怪你 兄弟 |
[39:40] | She is a wild woman in the sack. | 她在床上是挺带劲的 |
[39:48] | Listen, if you wanted me dead, | 如果你真的想我死 |
[39:49] | you should’ve had the balls to do it yourself! | 就该有种亲手来解决我 |
[39:54] | Oh, please. | 得了吧 |
[39:55] | You’re the one who’s been using pawns from the start. | 一开始用棋子的人可是你 |
[39:58] | Linda, Malcolm, huh? | 琳达 马尔科姆 不是吗 |
[40:00] | Now the detective. | 如今还有警探 |
[40:03] | – You’re a coward! – Chloe? | -你这个懦夫 -克洛伊 |
[40:06] | I don’t even know what you’re talking about! | 我根本不知道你在说些什么 |
[40:08] | You always were a lousy liar. | 你说谎的技术永远这么差 |
[40:15] | You justify it all, don’t you? | 你做的一切都有理 是吗 |
[40:17] | Claim it’s all done in the name of our father, | 声称这么做是为了我们的父亲 |
[40:20] | but… | 但其实… |
[40:22] | it’s for your sake, brother. | 你是为了自己 兄弟 |
[40:24] | And they call me the prideful one. | 人们还都说我是最傲慢的一个 |
[40:26] | Enough! | 够了 |
[40:30] | I’m the pawn. | 我才是棋子 |
[40:32] | You both used me. | 你们都利用了我 |
[40:36] | You know what? | 这么着吧 |
[40:38] | Here. | 拿去 |
[40:40] | Kill each other. | 互相残杀吧 |
[41:00] | Now where do I get a drink? | 现在我得上哪喝酒去 |
[41:02] | The last place the preacher was seen was near LUX. | 传教士最后出现在光之吧附近 |
[41:05] | Remember, he’s to be considered armed and dangerous. | 记住 他很可能持械而且极其危险 |
[41:08] | Malcolm took Lucifer into the club. | 马尔科姆带路西法进了酒吧 |
[41:09] | You guys see anything, you get on the radio. | 发现任何情况 立刻无线电联络 |
[41:11] | All right, I’ll check the club. | 我去搜查酒吧 |
[41:12] | You guys search the area. | 你们在附近搜索 |
[41:24] | ♪ In all the right places ♪ | 字幕 |
[41:26] | Hello, Detective. | 你好啊 警探 |
[41:28] | If you’ve come to have a shot at me, now’s the time. | 如果你是来朝我开枪的 现在动手吧 |
[41:30] | Everyone’s doing it. | 大家都在这么做 |
[41:34] | Yeah, your scuffle with the preacher | 我知道 你跟传教士的冲突 |
[41:35] | made the local news. | 上了本地新闻了 |
[41:38] | Oh, that. | 那个啊 |
[41:39] | That was about five disasters ago. | 那是五件破事之前发生的了 |
[41:42] | God, your face… | 老天 你的脸… |
[41:44] | Yeah, well, what can I say? | 我还能说什么呢 |
[41:45] | You should’ve seen the other chap. | 你真该看看我对手的样子 |
[41:47] | Thought I did. | 我以为我看到了 |
[41:48] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[41:50] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[41:51] | where do I begin? | 该从哪讲起呢 |
[41:54] | With the grandest fall in the history of time? | 从史上最伟大的堕落讲起吗吗 |
[41:57] | Or perhaps the far more agonizing | 还是那接踵而至 |
[41:59] | punishment that followed? | 最痛苦的惩罚 |
[42:02] | To be blamed for every | 将人类遭受的 |
[42:04] | morsel of evil humanity’s endured, | 所有邪恶之举 |
[42:07] | every atrocity committed in my name? | 所有暴行都算在我头上 |
[42:12] | As though I wanted people to suffer. | 好像我希望人类受到折磨一般 |
[42:17] | All I ever wanted | 我唯一只想 |
[42:19] | was to be my own man here. | 在这里做我自己 |
[42:22] | To be judged for my own doing. | 只为我自己的行为负责 |
[42:24] | And for that? | 为此 |
[42:27] | I’ve been shown how truly powerless I am. | 我明白了真正的我有多么无力 |
[42:31] | That even the people I trusted– | 甚至连我相信的人 |
[42:33] | the one person, you– | 唯一那人 你 |
[42:37] | could be used to hurt me. | 也可以用来伤害我 |
[42:41] | Lucifer… | 路西法 |
[42:43] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[42:50] | What? | 怎么了 |
[42:52] | Put your hands up and move away from the bar. | 举起双手 远离吧台 |
[43:00] | Detective, there’s an explanation… | 警探 我可以解释… |
[43:02] | Stop! | 够了 |
[43:03] | Don’t say another word. | 什么都别再说了 |
[43:03] | Put your hands up. | 举起双手 |
[43:07] | Or you’ll leave us no choice. | 不然我别无选择 |
[43:11] | Lucifer Morningstar, you’re under arrest. | 路西法·晨星 你被捕了 |
[43:23] | www.rrliuxue.com | 人人留学【免费办理】 震撼上线,赶快登陆 |