时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | What does Father want? | 父亲想要什么 |
[00:06] | Someone’s escaped from Hell. | 有人从地狱逃走了 |
[00:07] | I think He wants me to bring our jailbird back. | 我想他是想让我把逃犯抓回来 |
[00:10] | Mum. | 妈 |
[00:10] | What are you hiding? | 你在藏什么 |
[00:12] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[00:13] | I admire the steps you’re taking. | 我很欣赏你做出的改变 |
[00:14] | It’s hard going out on your own. | 独自一人面对世界很难 |
[00:17] | I need to figure out | 我需要想明白 |
[00:18] | where I fit in in this world, | 我在这人世间的位置是什么 |
[00:19] | and to do that, I need some space. | 为了想明白 我需要一些空间 |
[00:22] | You see, I did make a promise. | 我确实曾经允诺过 |
[00:23] | I told you that you could stay here | 我跟你说过你可以一直呆在这里 |
[00:24] | until I figured out how to reconcile my deal with Dad, | 直到我找到和父亲折中完成约定的方法 |
[00:28] | and now I have. | 现在我找到了 |
[00:29] | You shall remain right here, on Earth, | 你要留在人间 |
[00:32] | amongst the creatures you so despise, | 与其他你所鄙视的人类生活在一起 |
[00:34] | as one of them. | 成为一个凡人 |
[00:35] | But that husband… | 但是她有丈夫 |
[00:36] | And there’s children, right? | 还有孩子 对吗 |
[00:38] | Have you considered how your fighting | 但是你有没有想过你们的斗争 |
[00:40] | affects those caught in the middle? | 对夹在中间的人有什么影响吗 |
[00:41] | You’ve been working so hard to make it right. | 你一直在努力弥补我们的关系 |
[00:43] | You were right, before. | 你之前说得对 |
[00:44] | We’ve been living in the past for too long. | 一直以来我们都太过沉溺于过去 |
[00:47] | It’s time we get a divorce. | 我们是时候离婚了 |
[01:09] | Damn it, Leroy. | 该死的 勒罗伊 |
[01:21] | Damn it, Leroy. | 该死的 勒罗伊 |
[01:45] | Damn it, Leroy. | 真死了 勒罗伊 |
[01:52] | S-H-A-G. | 心生六乂 |
[01:55] | “Shag.” | 性交 |
[01:59] | Eight points to me and suck it, Maze. | 八分归我 吃瘪吧麦子 |
[02:02] | I see you have a new toy. | 看来你找到了个新玩具 |
[02:03] | Oh, this? No, no, no. | 这个 不是不是 |
[02:04] | This is for work. | 这是工作用的 |
[02:06] | It’s hard to believe I’ve never had one before. | 以前我怎么就没想起来买一个呢 |
[02:07] | I actually have a rule about… phones during session. | 我这里是有治疗期间手机使用规则的 |
[02:11] | Really? | 真的 |
[02:11] | No phones during session. | 治疗期间 不准使用手机 |
[02:13] | why not? | 为什么啊 |
[02:15] | These things are incredibly therapeutic. | 这东西多么有益身心啊 |
[02:17] | 1,000 Tinder dates and Sex Words With Friends? | 能上约炮网和还能玩性爱猜词 |
[02:19] | Gosh, it’s more addictive than a whore’s navel cocaine. | 这玩意比冰毒女体盛还让人上瘾 |
[02:24] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[02:27] | Lovely. Gummies. | 太好了 小熊糖 |
[02:29] | Love these. | 可喜欢吃了 |
[02:30] | And, do you know, I’ve never understood these. | 还有 我始终不明白这是用来干什么的 |
[02:33] | Are they just decorative, or are they for juggling? | 是纯粹的装饰还是拿来练杂耍的 |
[02:35] | I mean… | 你看 |
[02:37] | Yeah, you seem very distracted today. | 你今天似乎心不在焉 |
[02:42] | Nearly. | 差点 |
[02:44] | Okay. Sometimes, when we’re in crisis, | 好吧 有时候当我们面对危机 |
[02:47] | we create distractions for ourselves, | 我们会做些转移注意力的事情 |
[02:49] | also known as barriers to facing our deepest fears. | 也就是所谓的面对内心恐惧时的心理屏障 |
[02:55] | Oh, sorry… right. | 抱歉 对了 |
[02:55] | This is the part where you, | 现在是你剖析我 |
[02:57] | dissect my deep psychological wounds, eh? | 深层次心理创伤的时间了吗 |
[03:00] | The emotion-charged gong show of a child of divorce | 离异家庭儿童情感充沛的宣泄大会 |
[03:03] | who may or may not have broken a deal with his dad | 这儿童可能打破了与父亲的约定 |
[03:05] | by allowing his mum to stay on Earth. | 让母亲留在人间生活 |
[03:07] | Has the visit with your mom been hard? | 你和你母亲的会面很难应付吗 |
[03:09] | Piece of cake, actually. | 其实容易得很 |
[03:11] | Mum’s all sorted; not a problem. | 老妈都安顿好了 一切妥当 |
[03:13] | Really? | 真的 |
[03:14] | Because the last time you were here, | 因为你上次来的时候 |
[03:15] | you used the word “frightened.” | 你可是说你”怕极了” |
[03:18] | And that’s not like you. | 你可不像是会害怕的人 |
[03:19] | Well, turns out Mum’s a peach. | 原来我妈人还挺好的 |
[03:22] | And the “deal” with your dad? | 那你和你爸的”约定”呢 |
[03:24] | To send Mum home? | 关于把我妈送回家的约定吗 |
[03:25] | What, you think I’m scared of Him or something? | 怎么 你以为我怕了他吗 |
[03:27] | I think you’re trying to avoid the unpleasantness of conflict. | 我认为你是想回避冲突带来的不愉快 |
[03:33] | Hold on. | 慢着 |
[03:34] | So you’re saying | 你是说 |
[03:35] | that distraction is a way to avert your problems. | 转移注意力就可以躲掉问题 |
[03:38] | No. | 并没有 |
[03:38] | Ergo, the more I distract, | 也就是说我越转移注意力 |
[03:39] | the less I worry. | 我就越不用担心 |
[03:40] | No, I did not say that. | 我没这么说 |
[03:41] | Well, you didn’t need to, Doctor, I just did, | 也不用你说了 医生 我刚自己说了 |
[03:43] | and it’s bloody brilliant. | 真是个好主意啊 |
[03:46] | Right. | 对啊 |
[03:49] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[03:50] | Distraction calls. | 去转移注意力啊 |
[03:52] | This really is a breakthrough; thank you. | 今天果然突破很大 谢谢 |
[03:55] | – I’m just gonna… – Sure. | -我再拿点 -请便 |
[04:05] | I mean, who needs a gun and a badge | 我们还要枪和警徽干什么 |
[04:07] | when I’ve got… | 只要有了这玩意 |
[04:09] | Hey, it’s a crime scene. Will you focus? | 这里是犯罪现场 你能不能集中注意力 |
[04:12] | Well, someone’s a grumpy pants today. | 看来今天某人心情不好 |
[04:13] | Well, sorry, I got a lot on my mind. | 抱歉 最近事情很多 |
[04:16] | Yes, sorry, you have, haven’t you? | 抱歉 确实如此 |
[04:17] | D-word, moving out of your mum’s, finding a new place… | 要离婚 搬出妈妈家 还要找新家 |
[04:20] | Yeah, well, I’m a big girl and I need my space, | 我已经长大了 需要自己的空间 |
[04:22] | and it’s time. | 差不多该搬了 |
[04:24] | Not that I have much with work and Trixie. | 虽然工作和翠茜占据了我大部分时间 |
[04:26] | Stress can be so aging. | 压力太大容易变老 |
[04:28] | You need a distraction from your woes, Detective. | 你不能总是难过 要转移注意力 警探 |
[04:30] | It’s a highly effective tool. | 这个方法特别好使 |
[04:32] | When was the last time you had fun? | 你上次出去找乐子是什么时候 |
[04:35] | Well… | 这个… |
[04:36] | No, seriously, | 认真的 |
[04:36] | name three friends you could call right now for a drink. | 说三个可以立刻约出来喝酒的朋友 |
[04:39] | And you can’t say me, | 不能说我 |
[04:40] | your child or the man you’re divorcing. | 不能说你家孩子或者马上要离婚的丈夫 |
[04:41] | Well, trust me, | 相信我 |
[04:42] | Dan is not on my list of drinking buddies. | 我要想喝酒绝对不会找丹来陪 |
[04:45] | Well… | 是吗 |
[04:46] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[04:47] | I didn’t mean it like that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[04:48] | She did. | 就是那个意思 |
[04:49] | What do we have on the vic? | 受害人有什么信息 |
[04:51] | Young female. | 年轻女性 |
[04:52] | C.O.D. Unknown. | 死因不明 |
[04:54] | Another fresh-faced ingenue. Truly tragic. | 又一位花季少女凋谢了 令人心痛 |
[04:56] | I.D.? | 身份呢 |
[04:57] | No personal belongings, just a, | 没发现个人物品 只是… |
[04:59] | a triangular-shaped ink stamp on her hand. | 她手腕上有一个三角形印章 |
[05:01] | Hold on. I might be able to help with this. | 等等 我也许能帮得上忙 |
[05:02] | This is something someone might find at a “Night club.” | 这比较像夜总会里的东西 |
[05:05] | You know, where humans go to have “fun”? | 就是人类找乐子时会去的地方 |
[05:07] | We found an abandoned vehicle registered to Uber. | 我们发现了一辆被抛弃的优步专车 |
[05:09] | No sign of the driver. | 司机不见了 |
[05:13] | Password’s “Carnal,” Capital “C.” | 密码是”Carnal[肉欲]” C大写 |
[05:16] | Uber I.D.s are usually linked to the driver’s phone, not the car. | 优步账号一般都跟司机手机绑定 而不是车 |
[05:20] | And now that we have his number, | 我们现在拿到了他的号码 |
[05:21] | by the looks of this map, | 从这张地图来看 |
[05:23] | our guy is on the corner of Crescent and Third. | 他现在在新月街和第三大道的街角 |
[05:25] | Impressive. | 干得漂亮 |
[05:26] | Yeah, it’s called “police work.” | 这叫”查案” |
[05:28] | Let’s solve a murder. | 来解决谋杀案吧 |
[05:30] | I can assist you with that. | 我可以帮你 |
[05:31] | It’s brilliant. | 太厉害了 |
[05:43] | Her name’s Daria Mitchell. | 她叫达莉亚·米契尔 |
[05:44] | We traced her credit card | 我们追踪她的信用卡 |
[05:45] | to a small bank in Nebraska. | 到了内布拉斯加的一家小银行 |
[05:47] | We know you were the last one to see her alive. | 我们知道她生前见的最后一个人是你 |
[05:50] | I didn’t touch her! | 我没碰她 |
[05:51] | Except to toss her cold, dead corpse into the bushes and run. | 你只是把她弃尸树丛 然后逃之夭夭 |
[05:55] | I told you. | 我说过了 |
[05:56] | I picked her up on the corner of Gower and Franklin, | 我在高尔街和富兰克林街的路口接到她 |
[05:59] | gave her a ride, | 载她走了一段 |
[06:00] | and then she jumped out of my moving car. | 结果她中途直接跳了车 |
[06:02] | You just left her there to die? | 然后你就让她在那里等死吗 |
[06:04] | By the time I pulled over and found her, she was already… | 等我停了车找到她 她已经… |
[06:09] | I’m on new meds. I wasn’t thinking straight. | 我换了新药 脑子不清楚 |
[06:12] | I just got this job. I panicked. | 我刚得到这份工作 所以慌了神 |
[06:14] | Killer cliche : “I panicked,” closely followed by… | 杀手总爱说”我慌了” 下一句就是… |
[06:16] | T-Talk to the other guy! | 你们问问另一个人 |
[06:18] | – What other guy? – She used my phone to call somebody. | -什么人 -她用我的手机打了个电话 |
[06:22] | Her boyfriend, I don’t know. | 可能是男朋友 我不知道 |
[06:23] | She wanted to go over to his place, | 她想去他家 |
[06:25] | he threatened to kill her. | 他威胁要杀了她 |
[06:27] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[06:30] | It’s you. | 是你的手机 |
[06:31] | Ella’s got something. | 艾拉有线索了 |
[06:46] | Looks delicious. | 看起来真美味 |
[06:49] | Did you come here to gloat? | 你是来幸灾乐祸的吗 |
[06:52] | I just came to see how the supreme goddess was acclimating. | 我只是来看看至高女神适应得如何 |
[06:57] | Well, I wouldn’t plan a festival of celebration just yet, my dear. | 建议你不要高兴得太早 小甜心 |
[07:00] | I will not let this… | 我是不会被这道… |
[07:02] | spicy chicken casserole beat me. | 辣鸡炖菜打倒的 |
[07:06] | I’m stronger than you think. | 我比你想得厉害多了 |
[07:08] | Glad to see you’re fitting in so well. | 很高兴看到你融入得挺好 |
[07:10] | Well, of course there have been challenges. | 虽然是有很多挑战 |
[07:13] | Nothing I can’t handle. | 但没什么是我应付不了的 |
[07:15] | I’m still on a sabbatical from work, | 我还在休假 |
[07:17] | so I spend the bulk of my day | 所以我每天大部分时间 |
[07:19] | at home with the… | 都是在家… |
[07:20] | children. | 陪孩子 |
[07:22] | Factories of filth. | 造粪工厂 |
[07:24] | Of mire. | 脏臭乱差 |
[07:25] | They remind me of you, actually, if I’m being honest. | 说实话 他们让我想到了你 |
[07:29] | And how’s that human husband? | 你那位人类老公怎么样 |
[07:31] | I discovered a trick with him. | 我找到和他相处的秘诀了 |
[07:33] | Whenever he asks a question, I just have sex with him. | 他一问我问题 我就跟他上床 |
[07:36] | Seems to render him mute. | 然后他就安静了 |
[07:39] | Took me a while to figure that one out. | 我花了好久才发现这个办法 |
[07:41] | As for the rest of it, | 至于其他的 |
[07:43] | for lack of a better word, it is absolute… | 因为我想不到更好的词 只能说是… |
[07:47] | hell. | 地狱 |
[07:49] | Well, if it’s so bad, why don’t you just go back? | 要是这么糟糕 你为什么不回地狱去 |
[07:52] | Why? | 怎么 |
[07:52] | So that you could go back to torturing me for another millennia? | 这样你就可以再折磨我一千年吗 |
[07:56] | – Sounds like fun to me. – Yes, these humans are awful. | -听起来不错 -没错 人类很糟糕 |
[08:00] | They breathe through their mouths, and they won’t… | 他们用嘴呼吸 而且还喜欢… |
[08:03] | shut up about something called gluten. | 喋喋不休地说什么谷蛋白 |
[08:06] | But existing in this punishment | 但是现在这个惩罚 |
[08:08] | allows me to be closer to my family. | 能让我和亲人更亲近 |
[08:11] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[08:12] | Of course not. | 你当然不明白 |
[08:13] | You’re all alone. | 你没有亲人 |
[08:24] | *Some girls are sadistic, materialistic* | *有的妞嗜虐喜金* |
[08:27] | *Lookin’ for a man makes them opportunistic* | *寻找一个让她们投契的人* |
[08:31] | Sorry. I… | 抱歉 我… |
[08:32] | I like to rock it old school when I’m working. | 我工作的时候 喜欢听听老派说唱乐 |
[08:35] | – Know-what-I’m-sayin’? – I do. | -懂我意思吗 -懂 |
[08:36] | And rock you should. | 你应该尽情享乐的 |
[08:38] | I’m sure, studying murder all day, | 我想 在整天研究谋杀案的情况下 |
[08:40] | you could use a little diversion. | 你也该转移一下注意力 |
[08:42] | Everybody could! | 大家都应该 |
[08:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:50] | What do you got for me? | 有什么发现吗 |
[08:51] | Well… I found a poison in Daria’s stomach contents. | 我在达莉亚的胃含物里发现了毒素 |
[08:54] | It’s called mandrake, | 叫做曼德拉草 |
[08:55] | it’s like this crazy organic hallucinogen, | 是种强力的有机迷幻剂 |
[08:58] | and… you want to know the really interesting part? | 你们想知道真正有趣的是什么吗 |
[09:01] | It would’ve taken at least 90 minutes for it to kick in. | 服下后至少得90分钟毒性才会发作 |
[09:04] | The Uber driver had back-to-back rides all night, | 优步司机整晚不停地开车接送人 |
[09:06] | and he didn’t pick up Daria until 30 minutes before she died. | 而他是在达莉亚死前30分钟才接到她的 |
[09:09] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[09:10] | He would’ve barely had time to torture her | 他几乎没有时间 |
[09:11] | with his subpar jazz and creepy dude cologne, | 用低俗的爵士乐和恐怖的古龙水来折磨她 |
[09:14] | let alone poison her. | 更别说下毒害她了 |
[09:15] | Right. We get anything from vice on the hand stamp? | 没错 手腕上的印章有发现吗 |
[09:17] | Nada. | 没 |
[09:18] | But tech did track down that number that Daria called. | 但是技术部追踪到了达莉亚拨的电话号码 |
[09:21] | Davis Fitzgerald. | 戴维斯·菲茨杰拉德 |
[09:23] | Owns some hot restaurant in Silver Lake. | 在银湖开了一家极受欢迎的餐厅 |
[09:25] | Food is supposed to be amaze-balls. | 那儿的菜据说超级好吃 |
[09:27] | Deadly and delicious. | 致命美味 |
[09:29] | It’s been on my list of places to check out since I moved here. | 自从搬来这里我就一直想去那里看看 |
[09:31] | Social butterfly, are we? | 交际花啊 |
[09:33] | Perhaps you should, uh, drop by Lux sometime, | 也许你应该找个时间来趟光之吧 |
[09:35] | and we… could, you know… Yeah. | 然后我们…可以…好吧 |
[09:39] | Thanks, Ella. | 谢谢你 艾拉 |
[09:47] | 本·赫尔南德斯房屋中介 待售 | |
[09:48] | Well, looks our murderous boyfriend’s doing well for himself. | 看来杀人犯男友过得风生水起嘛 |
[09:52] | Your realtor did say this is a lovely area. | 你的地产经纪人也说这个区很不错 |
[09:55] | I have a realtor? | 我有地产经纪人吗 |
[09:56] | Well, I took the liberty of calling several on your behalf, actually. | 我擅自以你的名义给几个地产经纪人打了电话 |
[09:58] | It was a good hour of distraction. | 不错的转移注意力的方式 |
[10:00] | A, Since when have you ever cared about my living situation? | 第一 你什么时候开始在乎我的生活状况了 |
[10:03] | B, I could never afford this place. | 第二 这里的房子我可负担不起 |
[10:06] | Well, I… | 我… |
[10:09] | Get the hell off of my property! | 滚出我的院子 |
[10:13] | Well, you’re in luck, Detective. | 你很幸运啊 警探 |
[10:14] | If this home’s the site of a recent massacre, | 如果这间房子里最近发生过惨案 |
[10:16] | you may well be in an excellent negotiating position. | 你回头就可以狠狠地砍房价了 |
[10:27] | Put down the knife and no one else needs to get hurt. | 把刀放下 免得有人受伤 |
[10:30] | Yes, the Sweeney Todd thing’s | 《理发师陶德》里的桥段 |
[10:31] | a bit histrionic, don’t you think? | 有点矫揉造作 你不觉得吗 |
[10:33] | You’re cops? | 你们是警察吗 |
[10:33] | Sorry. The militant vegans next door | 抱歉 隔壁的激进素食主义者 |
[10:36] | been up in my grill all day long. | 找了我一天茬 |
[10:38] | I assumed it was them again. | 我以为又是他们 |
[10:40] | Come on out back. | 到后院来吧 |
[10:43] | I hope you hungry. | 希望你们饿了 |
[10:44] | Tasty as charged. | 还真有美味 |
[10:48] | See? | 看到没 |
[10:50] | We’re making artisanal sausage. | 我们在制作手工香肠 |
[10:52] | DIY butchery? | 自制屠宰场 |
[10:54] | Macramé class all full up, was it? | 绣花班报满了所以你只能干这个了吗 |
[10:56] | Farm to table, man. | 农场直接送到餐桌 |
[10:57] | For my restaurant Ellipsis. | 给我的餐馆”省略号”供菜 |
[10:58] | Oh, yes. I’ve heard the grilled polenta’s divine. | 对了 我听说你家的香煎玉米饼棒极了 |
[11:01] | We also brew our own kombucha, keep bees. | 我们还自己发酵康普茶 养蜜蜂 |
[11:03] | Keeping it real. | 保证真材实料 |
[11:04] | Yeah, there’s no hormones in this meat. | 是啊 这肉可是不打激素的 |
[11:06] | And speaking of your meat, Davis… | 说到你的肉 戴维斯 |
[11:08] | are blonde Nebraskans organic or GMO? | 是内布拉斯加有机金发还是转基因金发 |
[11:10] | Your girlfriend Daria Mitchell was found murdered last night. | 你的女友达莉亚·米契尔昨晚被人谋杀了 |
[11:12] | – Murdered? – Girlfriend? | -被杀了 -女友 |
[11:14] | Is there a waitress you haven’t slept with? | 还有哪个女服务员是你没睡过的 |
[11:17] | My gosh. Is hipster infidelity really more egregious than homicide? | 天呐 出轨难道比谋杀还恶劣吗 |
[11:20] | Babe, I don’t know anything about that! | 亲爱的 我完全不知情 |
[11:21] | – Just… – Infidelity or homicide? | -别… -出轨还是谋杀 |
[11:24] | Either. | 都不知情 |
[11:27] | Okay, look, I had a little fling with Daria, | 我和达莉亚的确有过一夜风流 |
[11:30] | but I didn’t kill her. | 但是我没杀她 |
[11:30] | We got into a fight last night when she wanted to come over, | 昨晚她想过来 然后我们吵了一架 |
[11:32] | because I was with… | 因为我当时和… |
[11:33] | So you’re saying your wife is your alibi? | 你是说你妻子是你的不在场证明吗 |
[11:35] | Actually, no. | 不是 |
[11:35] | I was with another waitress, | 我当时和另一个女服务员一起 |
[11:37] | and Daria found out about that. | 被达莉亚发现了 |
[11:38] | And that’s what we were fighting about. | 我们吵的就是这件事 |
[11:40] | Okay, well, I’ll need the name and number of the other waitress. | 好 我需要另一名女服务员的姓名和电话 |
[11:42] | Yes, and I’d like to talk to you about your herb garden, Davis, | 我想和你聊聊你的草药园 戴维斯 |
[11:45] | because I was thinking about taking up rooftop botany. | 因为我想在房顶种点植物 |
[11:47] | You know… | 你知道的[大麻…] |
[11:50] | Excuse us. | 抱歉 我和他说两句 |
[11:53] | Botany? Realtors? | 种植物 地产经纪人 |
[11:55] | Look, I get it. I know your mom’s in town. | 听着 我知道你妈妈来了 |
[11:57] | We’re both going through some stuff. | 我们都正在经历一些事情 |
[11:59] | If you need to talk, I’m here, okay? | 如果你需要聊聊 可以找我 好吗 |
[12:01] | All right, understood. | 好了 明白了 |
[12:01] | No, now. What’s going on with you? | 不 现在就说 你怎么回事 |
[12:03] | Why is it so hard for you to focus? | 为什么你老是走神 |
[12:05] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[12:07] | Just give me a minute, would you? | 稍等一下 好吗 |
[12:11] | Face chat Maze. | 和麦子视频聊天 |
[12:14] | What? | 干嘛 |
[12:14] | My hands are kind of full right now. | 我正忙着呢 |
[12:16] | Right, well, here’s the sitch. | 好吧 事情是这样的 |
[12:17] | The detective is annoying me with questions that clearly won’t lead anywhere, | 警探在用一些明显不会有结果的问题烦我 |
[12:20] | so I need a favor. | 所以我需要你帮个忙 |
[12:21] | Favors are your thing, not mine. | 帮忙是你的专长 不是我的 |
[12:23] | All right, then. What about a wager? | 好吧 那打个赌如何 |
[12:25] | What’s in it for me? | 这对我有什么好处 |
[12:26] | Whatever you want. | 你想要什么都行 |
[12:27] | Your convertible. | 你的敞篷车 |
[12:28] | Fine. But you need to take the detective out and have fun. | 行 但你得把警探带出去找点乐子 |
[12:31] | Three drinks should do the trick. | 能让她喝三杯酒就算你赢 |
[12:33] | Sucker’s bet. Easy. | 你输定了 简单 |
[12:35] | Yes, but you’re not allowed to tie her up | 是的 但你不能把她绑起来 |
[12:36] | and pour booze down her throat. | 然后往她喉咙里灌酒 |
[12:38] | Less easy. | 不那么简单了 |
[12:40] | – Fine. – All right. Deal. | -行 -好吧 成交 |
[12:41] | I said get naked! | 我说了把衣服脱掉 |
[12:43] | Oh, hello. | 怎么回事 |
[12:45] | Want to watch? | 想看直播吗 |
[12:47] | Okay, you were the last one to talk to Daria, | 你是最后一个和达莉亚说过话的人 |
[12:49] | you’re telling me you have no idea who she was with last night? | 然而你完全不知道她昨晚跟谁在一起吗 |
[12:52] | No. She was having a girls’ night. | 不知道 昨晚是她的闺蜜之夜 |
[12:56] | She was roomies with another waitress, uh, Naomi. | 她和另外一位女服务生是室友 娜奥米 |
[12:59] | Maybe she was with her. | 也许她当时和她在一起 |
[13:01] | Do not leave town. | 你别出城 |
[13:05] | So did Casanova’s alibi check out? | 那么这位风流浪子的不在场证明证实了吗 |
[13:07] | Working on it, but in the meantime, | 还在查证 但与此同时 |
[13:08] | Daria’s roommate, Naomi, might have an idea of her timeline. | 达莉亚的室友娜奥米也许知道她昨晚的行踪 |
[13:11] | Lovely. Then can we go for grilled polenta? | 好极了 然后可以去吃香煎玉米饼了吗 |
[13:14] | Well, I can’t focus on an empty stomach, Detective. | 我饿着肚子没法集中精神 警探 |
[13:32] | I just wanted to return this. | 我只是想还你这个 |
[13:35] | Therapeutic Truth. | 《心理治疗的真相》 |
[13:38] | So much for that, right? | 不再需要了 对吗 |
[13:42] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[13:47] | One exhalation yes, two… | 一声呼气是肯定 两声的话 |
[13:50] | none of my business? | 不关我的事吗 |
[13:51] | Yeah, listen. Thanks for your concern, | 听着 谢谢你的关心 |
[13:52] | but, um, I’m fine. | 但是…我没事 |
[13:54] | No more false pretenses, remember? | 不要再伪装了 还记得吗 |
[13:57] | Friendship means honesty. | 友谊意味着诚实 |
[13:59] | You can talk to me, Amenadiel. | 你可以跟我说的 阿曼纳迪尔 |
[14:01] | Apparently, that is your real name. | 显然那才是你的真名 |
[14:05] | It is. | 确实是 |
[14:11] | This is hard to explain. | 这事很难解释 |
[14:12] | It’s kind of a, | 有点像是… |
[14:14] | physical problem. | 身体上的问题 |
[14:17] | And things aren’t working the way they used to. | 有些东西不像以前那样正常运转了 |
[14:22] | And I-I don’t, | 而我…我不… |
[14:23] | I don’t know what to do about that. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[14:25] | I see. Well, you know, it’s very common. | 我明白了 你知道吗 这非常正常 |
[14:28] | I doubt that. | 对此我很怀疑 |
[14:29] | Generally stress related. | 一般来说和压力有关 |
[14:30] | It is very stressful. | 我真的压力非常大 |
[14:31] | My advice? | 我的建议是 |
[14:33] | Don’t overthink it. | 别想太多 |
[14:35] | You need to relax. Try to put it out of your mind. | 你需要放松 试着别去想这事 |
[14:38] | Maybe have a bit of fun. | 也许去找点乐子 |
[14:39] | – Fun? – Yes. | -找乐子 -对啊 |
[14:41] | Maybe a cocktail. | 也许喝杯鸡尾酒 |
[14:43] | And before you know it… | 然后不知不觉 |
[14:50] | It doesn’t make you any less of a man, Amenadiel. | 这并不会有损你的男人气 阿曼纳迪尔 |
[14:53] | Not even a bit. | 一点都不会 |
[15:02] | Was everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[15:04] | I haven’t seen Daria or Naomi all week. | 我这一周都没见到达莉亚和娜奥米 |
[15:07] | We feed each other’s cats. | 我们互相帮着喂猫 |
[15:09] | Gosh, I detest cats. | 天啊 我讨厌猫 |
[15:11] | Want an animal to stare at you with contempt? | 想养个整天蔑视你的动物吗 |
[15:13] | Get a cat. | 养只猫吧 |
[15:14] | Open box of excrement in your house? | 想在屋子里攒一盒子粪便吗 |
[15:15] | Cat. | 养只猫吧 |
[15:17] | Oh, gosh. Can you smell that? | 天啊 你闻到那味道了吗 |
[15:18] | Foul, incontinent creatures. | 臭哄哄随地大小便的小东西 |
[15:21] | That’s not a cat smell. That’s a dead smell. | 那不是猫的气味 那是死尸的味道 |
[15:27] | Oh, my God! Naomi! | 上帝啊 娜奥米 |
[15:35] | She’s got the same triangular stamp as Daria. | 她手腕上有和达莉亚一样的三角印章 |
[15:39] | Same signs of poison. | 同样的中毒迹象 |
[15:41] | Talk about a girls’ night gone wrong. | 看来是闺蜜之夜出岔子了 |
[15:53] | Lovely. Why don’t we go up to the penthouse, | 好极了 我们何不到顶楼去 |
[15:55] | and I can show you the original Stairway to Heaven. | 我可以给你们展示一下货真价实的天国阶梯 |
[15:59] | Detective. | 警探 |
[16:00] | After six on a school night? | 放了学来玩一把吗 |
[16:02] | Ella’s final forensic report came in. | 艾拉的最终法医报告出来了 |
[16:03] | Right. | 好吧 |
[16:06] | Sorry. Can this wait? | 抱歉 这事能先等一下吗 |
[16:08] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[16:08] | those deaths were fiendishly tragic, | 那些死亡案件确实极其悲剧 |
[16:10] | but I’m pretty certain that tomorrow, during office hours, | 但我相当肯定 等到明天上班了 |
[16:12] | our dead girls will still be dead. | 那两位死去的女孩还会是死的 |
[16:14] | I just wanted to run a couple… | 我只是想… |
[16:15] | Good. Saved me a trip. | 很好 省得我跑一趟了 |
[16:17] | You, me, drinking. Now. | 你 我 喝两杯 现在 |
[16:18] | – I’m in! – What are you doing here? | -算我一个 -你来这里做什么 |
[16:20] | – Lucifer said I should drop by. – But we’re working. | -路西法说我应该来玩玩 -但我们在工作 |
[16:22] | No, you’re working. | 不 只有你在工作 |
[16:23] | Who the hell is she? | 这是哪个 |
[16:24] | Sorry. Hi, I’m Ella! | 抱歉 你好 我是艾拉 |
[16:28] | I was about to give him the rundown on your report. | 我正打算给他讲讲你的报告 |
[16:29] | – Do you want to… – No, go for it. | -你想… -不想 你自己讲吧 |
[16:30] | I got to dehydrate. | 我要去大喝一场 |
[16:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:33] | Anyhow, first off, | 不管怎样 首先 |
[16:35] | there was tissue damage to Daria’s stomach lining, | 达莉亚的胃部有组织损伤 |
[16:37] | caused by liquid nitrogen, | 是液氮引起的 |
[16:38] | the stuff that makes fancy cocktails smoke. | 就是让花里胡哨的鸡尾酒冒烟的东西 |
[16:40] | It’s probably how she ingested the poison. | 这可能就是她摄入毒素的途径 |
[16:42] | Well, excellent lead, Detective, | 很重要的线索嘛 警探 |
[16:43] | but you just ruined my menage a trois. | 但是你刚毁了我的三人行 |
[16:44] | Second, I assumed that Daria was at a club on Gower, | 其次 我想达莉亚当时在高尔街的一家夜店 |
[16:48] | and we found an abandoned building on the corner. | 而我们在街角发现了一栋废弃的楼 |
[16:50] | It looked like they had recently had a party there. | 他们似乎近期在那举行过派对 |
[16:52] | Fascinating. | 真厉害 |
[16:53] | I’m thinking it was a rave, so… | 我猜派对一定相当疯狂 所以… |
[16:54] | Any way you could make some phone calls to help me out? | 你能不能打几个电话帮我问问 |
[16:56] | You know, you seem to have your finger on the pulse. | 你似乎动动手指就能探听到许多消息 |
[16:57] | Not the appendage I’d hoped to be pulsing by now. | 我这会儿想动起来的器官可不是手指 |
[17:00] | I know that hood. | 我知道那地方 |
[17:02] | There’s a great tiki bar | 那栋楼的街对面 |
[17:02] | across the street from that building. | 有家很棒的夏威夷风情酒吧 |
[17:04] | I know the bartender. | 我认识那里的酒保 |
[17:06] | Course you do. | 当然 |
[17:07] | We could go and have a drink, | 我们可以去那喝一杯 |
[17:09] | ask about the dead girls. | 问问死者的事 |
[17:10] | Yes. That sounds like a very good lead, Detective. | 是啊 这是一条好线索啊 警探 |
[17:12] | If you want to retrace the steps of two hot girls on a girls’ night, | 如果你想追溯两个漂亮姑娘狂欢夜的行踪 |
[17:15] | you need to think like two hot girls on a girls’ night. | 你就得像那两个狂欢的漂亮姑娘一样思考 |
[17:19] | With your lady parts. | 要尽情纵欲 |
[17:20] | And pina coladas in hand. | 还要喝些椰林飘香鸡尾酒 |
[17:22] | Oh, my God, I love pina coladas! | 天呐 我爱椰林飘香 |
[17:25] | Lovely! | 好极了 |
[17:38] | So, I was watching Chinatown, right? | 我当时正在看《唐人街》 |
[17:40] | And all of a sudden, it hits me. | 然后突然 我就决定了 |
[17:41] | I need to go to L.A. | 我得去洛杉矶 |
[17:42] | I mean, do you ever feel like god is telling you to do something? | 你有没有试过觉得上帝在指引你做什么事 |
[17:46] | No. | 没有 |
[17:48] | You think Chloe’s gonna drink that? | 你觉得克洛伊会喝那杯吗 |
[17:49] | No. | 不会 |
[17:51] | Hey, guys. Do you recognize this hand stamp? | 伙计们 你们认识这个标记吗 |
[17:55] | What about these women? | 那这两个女人呢 |
[17:58] | No. | 不认识 |
[17:59] | Okay, look. I’m LAPD, | 听着 我是洛杉矶警局的 |
[18:00] | and if there’s any info that you can give me | 如果你能给我提供任何信息 |
[18:02] | on any… | 或是任何 |
[18:04] | How not to get laid. | 吓跑炮友标准示范 |
[18:07] | I’m not trying to get laid, Maze. | 我本来也没想约炮 麦子 |
[18:09] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[18:11] | Well, did you talk to the bartender? | 你和那个酒保谈过了吗 |
[18:12] | Yeah. He said something was going on | 嗯 他说当时街对面的废弃大楼里 |
[18:14] | across the street in the abandoned building. | 正在搞什么活动 |
[18:16] | I put a call in for a warrant to the judge, | 我向法官申请了搜查令 |
[18:17] | and I’m waiting to hear back. | 正在等回音 |
[18:19] | Great. Looks like you have some time to kill. | 好极了 似乎你有些时间可以打发了 |
[18:21] | Have a drink. | 来喝一杯 |
[18:22] | No. I’m gonna call it a night. | 不 我今晚打算到此为止了 |
[18:24] | Hello, ladies. | 你们好啊女士们 |
[18:25] | Hi. What are you doing here? | 你好啊 你怎么来了 |
[18:27] | Maze invited me. | 麦子邀请我来的 |
[18:28] | – She said it’s girls’ night. – Yeah. | -她说这是闺蜜狂欢夜 -没错 |
[18:31] | No. I’m working a double homicide. | 不行 我正在查双尸命案呢 |
[18:34] | Would it kill you to just relax for once? | 你就放松一下会死吗 |
[18:36] | All you do is work, work, work. | 你就知道工作工作工作 |
[18:39] | Like you’re one to talk. | 你还好意思说我 |
[18:40] | You’re at Lucifer’s beck and call 24/7. | 你一天24小时都在为路西法随时待命 |
[18:42] | It’s like you’re his personal concierge. | 就像你是他的私人服务员一样 |
[18:44] | I’m not his personal anything, anymore. | 我已经不再是他的私人的什么了 |
[18:48] | Well, you basically still live there, | 但你基本上还是住那里 |
[18:49] | and it’s not like he’s pouring you any drinks. | 而且又不是他在伺候你喝酒 |
[18:53] | Least I know how to have fun. | 至少我知道怎么找乐子 |
[18:55] | What about pleasure? | 那快感呢 |
[18:58] | Men? | 男人 |
[19:00] | When’s the last time you had sex? | 你上次和人上床是什么时候 |
[19:02] | Hey, why does everything always have to be about work or sex? | 为什么事事都要提到工作或者上床呢 |
[19:04] | Yeah, I agree. | 没错 我同意 |
[19:05] | Girls’ night, done right, | 闺蜜狂欢夜玩好的话 |
[19:06] | is about female bonding. | 就能建立女性之间的联系 |
[19:08] | – Exactly. – Really getting to know each other. | -没错 -真正了解彼此 |
[19:11] | Sharing problems, origin stories, secrets. | 互诉倾诉 分享故事和秘密 |
[19:15] | – Can’t we just drink? – Fine. | -我们光喝酒不行吗 -好吧 |
[19:16] | I’ll start. | 我先来 |
[19:18] | I worked my way through med school as | 我是通过做色情电话接线员半工半读 |
[19:20] | a phone sex operator. | 读完医学院的 |
[19:22] | 1-800. Professor Feelgood. | 我是1800号 让你爽教授 |
[19:26] | I would totally call that. | 我绝对会打那个电话的 |
[19:28] | Nice. | 不错啊 |
[19:28] | I’m Ella, by the way. | 对了 我是艾拉 |
[19:30] | – I love that we just skipped the small talk. – Yes. | -很高兴我们直接跳过了自我介绍 -是啊 |
[19:32] | Okay. I’ll go next, I guess. | 那我来下一个吧 |
[19:35] | I used to steal cars. | 我以前经常偷车 |
[19:37] | Who’s next? | 下一个谁来 |
[19:39] | I was forged in the bowels of Hell | 我是在地狱里被锻造出来的 |
[19:40] | to torture the guilty for all of eternity. | 永世要折磨罪人 |
[19:44] | Interesting share. | 很有意思的分享 |
[19:46] | Okay, so… | 好吧 那么 |
[19:48] | Now, you go, Chloe. | 现在到你了 克洛伊 |
[19:50] | Female trust. | 女性之间的信任 |
[19:51] | Come on. | 说吧 |
[19:52] | What’s on your mind? | 你在想什么呢 |
[19:54] | What’s on my mind… | 我在想什么 |
[19:55] | like, other than the case? | 除了案子吗 |
[19:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:05] | A little divorce. | 要离个小婚 |
[20:08] | Single parenthood… | 当个单身母亲 |
[20:12] | possible homelessness and… | 可能无家可归 还有 |
[20:15] | most likely many, many cats in my future. | 未来有可能会养很多很多猫 |
[20:18] | Or things that require batteries. | 或者需要电动小玩具 |
[20:20] | Okay, you know, that’s-that’s… | 好了 你知道吗 这就是… |
[20:22] | that’s what I’m talking about. | 我说的就是这个 |
[20:23] | You guys, this is so fun! | 姐妹们 这太有趣了 |
[20:25] | – Is it? – Yes! | -是吗 -是啊 |
[20:26] | Yeah, uh, tequila, stat. | 一人一杯龙舌兰 快点的 |
[20:29] | – Yes. – Keep ’em coming! | -太好了 -一直上 别停 |
[20:31] | This is really gonna help you feel, | 这真的能帮你找到感受 |
[20:32] | you know, anything. | 你知道 所有一切 |
[20:38] | Cosmopolitan? | 在喝大都会鸡尾酒吗 |
[20:40] | Perhaps this really is girls’ night. | 或许这真是女孩之夜 |
[20:42] | There are only two reasons to drink alone, brother. | 世上只有两个独自喝酒的而原因 兄弟 |
[20:44] | Either you’re a chronic dullard, | 要么你是个慢性子蠢货 |
[20:46] | or you’re trying to avoid your problems. | 要么你就是在试图逃避你的问题 |
[20:48] | If it’s the latter, I approve. | 如果是后者 我赞同 |
[20:49] | My problems are your problems. | 我的问题就是你的问题 |
[20:52] | Aren’t we the little empath? | 咱俩还真是心意相通啊 |
[20:54] | You think letting Mom stay here on earth doesn’t affect us all? | 你觉得让妈妈留在这里不会影响我们吗 |
[20:58] | Why? Because you think Dad is gonna | 为什么 因为你觉得爸爸会 |
[20:59] | forgive and forget about the fact that you broke a deal? | 忘记并原谅你打破约定的事吗 |
[21:01] | Haven’t broken anything. | 我还没打破呢 |
[21:02] | I found a loophole. | 我找到了漏洞 |
[21:04] | As such, I’m not thinking about it at all. | 而且 我根本就没想那事 |
[21:06] | You should try it. | 你应该试试 |
[21:07] | There will be consequences! | 这会有后果的 |
[21:11] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[21:13] | If you’re so concerned, why don’t you just | 如果你那么担心 为什么不 |
[21:14] | fly Mum back to Hell? | 带着妈妈飞回地狱 |
[21:16] | Because I can’t! | 因为我做不到 |
[21:20] | That was a tad dramatic. | 这反应有点小激烈啊 |
[21:21] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[21:22] | It’s complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[21:25] | Never fear, fun brother’s here. | 别害怕 开心大兄弟在此 |
[21:27] | I’m gonna show you the magic of distraction. | 我让你见识见识消遣的魔力 |
[21:29] | But no more girly drinks. All right? | 但是别再喝少女饮品了 好吗 |
[21:32] | Cosmos are yummy. | 大都会很好喝啊 |
[21:34] | Oh… Bourbon. Stat. Keep ’em coming. | 威士忌 一直上 |
[21:37] | *You’re a heartbreaker* | *你是个让人心碎的人* |
[21:39] | *Dream maker* | *是个造梦者* |
[21:41] | *Love taker* | *偷走爱情的人* |
[21:41] | *Don’t you mess around with me* | *别再跟我胡闹了* |
[21:43] | *You’re a heartbreaker* | *你是个让人心碎的人* |
[21:45] | *Dream maker* | *是个造梦者* |
[21:47] | *Love taker* | *偷走爱情的人* |
[21:48] | *Heartbreaker* | *让人心碎的人* |
[21:50] | Yes! | 棒 |
[21:51] | Thank you, Los Angeles! | 谢谢你 洛杉矶 |
[21:58] | And then Lucifer’s all like… | 然后路西法就像这样 |
[21:59] | “Hey Chloe, name three friends | “克洛伊噻 列出三个朋友 |
[22:02] | that you could go call and have a drink with.” | 能够一通电话就和侬去切酒的” |
[22:05] | So smug, you know? | 真臭屁 知道吗 |
[22:07] | Well, one…two…three! | 那么 一 二 三个齐了 |
[22:09] | So, you’re saying, | 所以 你是说 |
[22:10] | if I called you guys, | 如果我打电话给你们 |
[22:12] | you would drop everything | 你们会立马丢下手头的事 |
[22:13] | and come and have a drink with me? | 然后来和我喝酒吗 |
[22:14] | Cause that is what girlfriends do for each other. | 因为闺蜜就是这么相互照顾 |
[22:17] | Yes, especially during tough times. | 是的 尤其是在艰难时刻 |
[22:19] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[22:21] | I’ve never had friends like that. | 我从来没有过这种朋友 |
[22:23] | Like, ever. | 从来没有过 |
[22:24] | Well, you’re a lot more tolerable | 那是因为你在醉酒的时候 |
[22:25] | when you’re drunk, Decker. | 没那么烦人了 戴克 |
[22:26] | – Is that true? – Yeah. | -是这样吗 -没错 |
[22:28] | And then Lucifer’s like, | 然后路西法就像这样 |
[22:29] | “You use work to avoid having fun.” | “侬光晓得做工也不乐一乐” |
[22:32] | Oh, yeah. Well, not anymore, lady. | 是啊 不过不再是了 女士 |
[22:34] | ‘Cause we’re your tribe, now. | 因为我们现在是一个部落的了 |
[22:35] | And we like to party! | 我们喜欢狂欢 |
[22:39] | I wish I had my knives. We could have made a blood pact. | 我希望我带了刀来 我们可以立下血契 |
[22:42] | – Ooh, next time. – Yeah, yeah. | -下次吧 -好啊 好啊 |
[22:43] | Next time? This is progress. | 还有下次 有进步啊 |
[22:45] | To tribes! | 为了部落 |
[22:46] | To tribes! | 为了部落 |
[22:48] | Sip it. | 用抿的 |
[22:51] | I think we should go back up there. | 我觉得我们应该再上去唱一首 |
[22:59] | Oh, it looks like someone’s made a fourth friend. | 看起来有人交到了第四位朋友 |
[23:01] | Oh, you get it, girl! | 勇敢的上吧 姑娘 |
[23:03] | Oh, no! | 不好 |
[23:04] | – Abort! Chloe! – Oh… don’t do that. | -快停 克洛伊 -别这样 |
[23:07] | I don’t think she… | 我觉得她… |
[23:08] | Does she wear contacts? | 她戴隐形眼镜了吗 |
[23:10] | – She’s really into him. – And she’s bringing him over. | -她对他真有兴趣 -她还把他带过来了 |
[23:12] | – Is she? – Ella, Ella Look! | -对吧 -艾拉 艾拉看啊 |
[23:14] | Same hand stamp as Daria and Naomi! | 是和达莉亚与娜奥米一样的印章 |
[23:16] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪弄到这个的 |
[23:17] | I saw some hot women, uh, | 我看到一群辣妹 |
[23:19] | g-going into a party across the street last night. | 昨晚到街对面去参加派对 |
[23:21] | – Okay. – It was just… | -好的 -那就是… |
[23:22] | Do you recognize these women? | 你认识这对女人吗 |
[23:23] | Did you see these girls there? | 你看到这对女人在那里吗 |
[23:25] | What’s your deal? | 你想干什么 |
[23:26] | Hey, she’s just asking a few questions. | 她就是问些问题 |
[23:28] | Well, he’s taken. So back off, skank! | 他有主了 一边去吧 烂货 |
[23:30] | I… | 我… |
[23:32] | No one calls my skank a skank. | 只有我能叫她烂货 |
[23:34] | – I’m hurting her. – Oh, no, no… | -我要揍她 -别别别 |
[23:36] | – No. – Okay, no. No, no, Maze. | -别 -好了 别这样 麦子 |
[23:38] | Maze… | 麦子 |
[23:39] | Wipe that smile off her face. | 把她打得满脸桃花开 |
[23:41] | Maze, remember… aggression | 麦子 想想 侵略性 |
[23:43] | is not the answer, okay. | 并不能解决问题 |
[23:45] | Clearly, this woman is having some serious trust issues. | 显然她有严重的信任危机 |
[23:48] | – Clearly. – Or maybe she’s just a raging bitch. | -显而易见 -或者她就是个愤怒的婊子 |
[24:07] | LAPD! Hey! | 洛杉矶警察 |
[24:09] | Everybody take a breath! | 大家都冷静一下 |
[24:11] | Oh! Oh, my gosh. | 天啊 |
[24:13] | What is happening?! | 发生了什么 |
[24:21] | Maze, Maze, Maze! | 麦子 麦子 |
[24:25] | Maze, I wasn’t done questioning him! | 麦子 我还没审问完他 |
[24:34] | Carry on. | 继续吧 |
[24:36] | Did you see these girls? | 你见过这几个女孩吗 |
[24:38] | Yeah, maybe. | 大概吧 |
[24:39] | – Where? – It was… it was… | -在哪儿 -在… |
[24:40] | – Where?! – It was a crowded sex club, | -在哪儿 -在一间人满为患的性爱俱乐部 |
[24:42] | and there was so many hot girls… | 有非常多身材火辣的妹子… |
[24:44] | A sex club? | 性爱俱乐部 |
[24:45] | Yeah, just… | 是啊 |
[24:47] | Don’t tell my girlfriend. Just… | 别告诉我女朋友 |
[24:54] | Girl’s night out. | 好个闺蜜之夜 |
[25:06] | Happy hour over already? | 欢乐时光结束了 |
[25:08] | Must have been some party. | 玩的非常尽兴吧 |
[25:09] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[25:10] | other than the half hour-ish | 除了我完全不记得 |
[25:12] | from 8:47 to 9:17 that I can’t quite remember anything. | 8:47到9:17这半小时左右发生了什么 |
[25:18] | Classic Chloe. | 典型的克洛伊 |
[25:18] | Only you would make a point of remembering | 只有你会去特意回忆 |
[25:20] | the exact amount of time you can’t remember. | 精确的断片时长 |
[25:23] | Mm. Well, I was lucid enough | 我砸了夏威夷风情酒吧 |
[25:25] | to destroy a tiki bar and get a lead on our two dead blondes. | 发现关于两位金发死者的线索时可足够清醒 |
[25:30] | I found a guy with a hand stamp. | 有个男人手上有同样的印章 |
[25:31] | The same club that Daria and Naomi went to? | 达莉亚和娜奥米去的那家俱乐部的印章 |
[25:34] | Not a club. | 不是俱乐部 |
[25:36] | More like a roving, pop-up sex party. | 更像是流动举办的性爱聚会 |
[25:40] | Secretive, invite-only, | 保密性好 仅限受邀人士 |
[25:41] | caters to rich jerks who like to pay for it. | 服务于乐意付钱的富有混蛋们 |
[25:44] | So gross. | 非常恶心 |
[25:44] | So those two girls were sex workers? | 那两个女孩是性工作者 |
[25:48] | Looks like it. | 貌似是的 |
[25:48] | But the only way to know for sure | 而能确定的唯一方法 |
[25:50] | is to get you into the next shindig. | 就是你去参加下次聚会 |
[25:52] | Which hand stamp guy told me… | 印章男不省人事之前 |
[25:54] | right before he passed out… | 告诉了我聚会时间 |
[25:55] | is happening as we speak. | 就是现在 |
[25:58] | Me? | 我 |
[25:59] | Uh-huh. Men only. And I got you a date. | 没错 只限男性进入 我还给你找了同伴 |
[26:03] | – Nope. – Yes. | -不行 -当然 |
[26:04] | – Mm-mm. No way. – Yes. | -我不同意 -必须同意 |
[26:05] | It’s good to have Lucifer there with you as back up. | 路西法会在旁边提点你的 |
[26:07] | So they don’t think you’re a cop. | 免得你暴露警察的身份 |
[26:11] | I don’t look like a cop. | 我怎么就那么容易暴露 |
[26:19] | Do I look like a cop? | 我看起来像警察吗 |
[26:26] | Ah. Finally, you’re here. Right. | 你终于来了 |
[26:28] | I promise this will be more fun | 我保证今晚会 |
[26:30] | than light beers and bachelor reruns. | 比淡啤酒和重归单身派对更好玩 |
[26:32] | Your jokes never get old. | 你的笑话真是永不过时 |
[26:33] | Oh, come on, who doesn’t love a sex party? | 拜托 谁不喜欢性爱派对呢 |
[26:35] | Then again, if you’re me, | 当然 如果换了是我 |
[26:36] | every party’s a sex party of sorts. | 所有派对的主题都是性爱 |
[26:38] | It’s illegal, for starters. | 首先 这是违法的 |
[26:39] | Why do you think they change the location every night? | 不然何必每次都要更换地点 |
[26:41] | No liquor license, underage girls… | 没有售酒执照 未成年女性… |
[26:43] | Well, the world’s oldest profession | 世上最古老的职业[卖淫] |
[26:44] | seems to be surviving quite nicely. | 似乎依旧生机勃勃 |
[26:46] | Hello, chaps. | 两位晚上好 |
[26:48] | Yes, my first startup was a sex club, actually. | 实际上我就是做性爱俱乐部起步的 |
[26:50] | Little place called “Eden”. Perhaps you’ve heard of it? | 叫”伊甸园”的小地方 也许你听说过 |
[26:52] | I’m… good. Thank you. | 我不用了 多谢 |
[26:55] | Best case scenario, this club exploits women. | 最好的情况是这家俱乐部只是利用女性 |
[26:57] | Worst case? It got those girls a belly full of poison. | 最糟糕的就是姑娘们吸了一肚子毒 |
[27:01] | One other thing. | 还有件事 |
[27:03] | I’m not sure why he’s here. | 为什么他也来了 |
[27:06] | Only dullards drink alone. | 蠢货才会独自喝酒 |
[27:08] | Yes, he’s a tad anxious these days. | 他最近有些忧虑 |
[27:09] | I thought a night out would do him good. | 我觉得放松一晚会有好处的 |
[27:11] | Right. Well, we have one mission, | 好吧 我们有任务在身 |
[27:13] | to find out who knew the dead girls. | 找到认识两个死者的人 |
[27:16] | And remember… we’re undercover, okay? | 记住 不要暴露身份 |
[27:18] | As if you could look like anything other than a cop. | 说得好像你能扮演警察以外的人一样 |
[27:19] | I do not look like a cop! | 我看起来不像警察 |
[27:21] | Cop. | 警察 |
[27:24] | All right, will you guys just please, | 好吧 你们能不能 |
[27:26] | for god’s sake, be chill? | 保持冷静 |
[27:28] | And three rules, no drinking, no touching… | 三条规矩 不喝酒 不碰女人… |
[27:31] | and just keep everything low-key. | 保持低调 |
[27:33] | Yes! | 爽 |
[27:36] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[27:38] | This is not helping us find out who knew the dead girls. | 这对我们寻找人证毫无帮助 |
[27:40] | Agreed. His shimmy is a tad off-putting. | 同意 他的西迷舞跳的太糟糕了 |
[27:43] | Come on, Luci! | 来啊 小路 |
[27:44] | Come cut a rug with your big bro! | 来和你大哥尬舞 |
[27:46] | Uh. No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[27:47] | White man’s overbite, | 看他那一脸春样 |
[27:48] | that is definitely where I draw the line. | 我绝对要和他划清界限 |
[27:50] | Hold on a second. | 等等 |
[27:52] | Look at the bar. | 看吧台上 |
[27:55] | It’s liquid nitrogen. | 那是液氮 |
[27:56] | It’s the same thing that caused damage | 达莉亚·米契尔的胃黏膜 |
[27:57] | to Daria Mitchell’s stomach lining. | 正是受到了液氮的损害 |
[27:59] | Yes. | 没错 |
[28:03] | Hey, buddy. | 兄弟 |
[28:04] | What do you know about these two girls? | 你知道这两个女孩吗 |
[28:10] | Not so fast, buddy boy. | 跑什么 好兄弟 |
[28:12] | Seems my martini isn’t the only thing here that’s dirty. | 看来浑浊[肮脏]的不止我这杯马提尼 |
[28:16] | A drink to savor, don’t you think? | 敬救世主一杯 你觉得呢 |
[28:19] | Want to explain why you ran? | 想解释下你为什么跑吗 |
[28:22] | Come on. You’re obviously a cop. | 拜托 你一看就是个警察啊 |
[28:24] | Shut it. | 闭嘴 |
[28:25] | I figured you were here to bust me. | 我以为你们是来抓我的 |
[28:27] | Yes, we are here to bust you. | 是啊 我们就是来抓你的 |
[28:29] | For the untimely fate of two innocent Nebraskan girls. | 因为你夺走了两个内布拉斯加姑娘的卿卿性命 |
[28:32] | Wait… what? | 等等 你说什么 |
[28:33] | It’s funny how killers go deaf | 凶手们怎么在审判的时候 |
[28:35] | at the moment of reckoning, isn’t it? | 装聋作哑 真有趣不是吗 |
[28:36] | No, no. I… | 不 不 我… |
[28:37] | I’m no killer. | 我不是凶手 |
[28:39] | I-I-I keep an eye on the girls that work here | 我只是看着在这里工作的姑娘们 |
[28:41] | and serve the pervs drinks. | 然后给那些色鬼上酒 |
[28:43] | And pot… | 还有大麻 |
[28:45] | maybe a bit of “E.” | 也许还来点毒品 |
[28:46] | – What about mandrake? – Who’s Mandrake? | -那曼德拉草呢 -谁是曼德拉 |
[28:48] | Did you put poison in these two girls’ drinks? | 你在这两个姑娘的酒里下毒了吗 |
[28:51] | No-no. What? No. I-I remember these girls. | 不 不 什么 不 我记得这俩姑娘 |
[28:53] | Their drinks were clean when I made ’em. | 我调好她们的酒时 里面没毒 |
[28:55] | Who was paying for ’em? | 谁给她们付的钱 |
[28:57] | I don’t know, it was some Hollywood dirtbag with a gold card. | 我不知道 是些拿着金卡的好莱坞混蛋 |
[29:00] | You’ll need to be a little more specific. | 你得说得更详细点 |
[29:02] | It’s… Yuri something. | 叫尤里什么的 |
[29:05] | He’s not here tonight though. | 但他今晚不在这 |
[29:07] | I guess your two dead girls and the other blonde | 我想这两个死了的姑娘和另一个金发美女 |
[29:08] | must have really worn him out. | 肯定让他精尽力竭了 |
[29:09] | – Wait a minute. There were three blondes? – Yeah. | -等等 有三个金发美女吗 -是啊 |
[29:12] | Your two newbies and their hot friend. | 你问的这两个新人和她们的性感朋友 |
[29:14] | Right. First name: “Hot”, last name “Friend”? | 是嘛 姓”性感” 名”朋友”吗 |
[29:16] | They don’t use their real names. | 她们不用真名 |
[29:19] | She’s one of our regulars though. | 不过她是我们的常客 |
[29:20] | You know, life of the party. | 你懂的 逍遥人生嘛 |
[29:22] | Oh, she won’t be the life of anything, | 她的人生也快落幕了 |
[29:23] | if we don’t get to her before lady killer Yuri has his way. | 如果让猎艳杀手尤里在我们之前找到她的话 |
[29:26] | If he hasn’t already. | 兴许已经找到了呢 |
[29:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:32] | Oh, silly me. | 差点忘了 |
[29:36] | Come on. Rise and shine, Crantini. | 起来 大放异彩的格兰蒂尼 |
[29:38] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[29:39] | Yeah. Let’s do this. | 是啊 我们走 |
[29:45] | Gosh, I wish I got that on video. | 老天 我真希望我拍下来了 |
[29:47] | Oh, I can get that on video! | 我可以拍啊 |
[29:48] | Hold on. Douche-cam. | 等等 傻瓜看镜头 |
[30:06] | Must have been some party. | 玩得非常尽兴吧 |
[30:08] | Ah, that’s funny. | 真好笑 |
[30:09] | And I’ll laugh after we find this Yuri scumbag. | 等我找到尤里这变态之后再笑吧 |
[30:12] | You have anything on the third girl? | 第三个女孩有什么进展吗 |
[30:13] | Bartender said she was, “Blonde, hot, | 酒保说她金发 性感 |
[30:15] | and had an exposed midriff”. | 穿露脐装 |
[30:17] | Which describes half the population of L.A. | 差不多一半洛杉矶人都这样 |
[30:19] | Well, the chef’s wife, | 主厨的妻子 |
[30:20] | Gisele, fits that description. | 吉赛尔 符合那个描述 |
[30:21] | Yeah, but when you saw her, she was healthy. | 是啊 但你见她的时候 她活得好好的 |
[30:23] | You think she could have worked with Naomi | 你觉得她可能和娜奥米 达莉亚 |
[30:25] | and Daria at the sex club? | 一起在性爱派对工作吗 |
[30:27] | She knew them through her husband’s restaurant. | 她在她丈夫的餐厅认识了她们 |
[30:29] | I mean… but part-time sex worker? | 但…兼职妓女吗 |
[30:31] | Would that be the first thing you put on your resume? | 你难道会把这个直接写在简历里吗 |
[30:33] | No. But if she was there, | 不会 但如果她在场 |
[30:35] | she was witness to everything that went down that night. | 她就是那晚发生的所有事情的目击者 |
[30:38] | So, maybe Yuri’s after her. | 所以尤里是因为这个而追杀她 |
[30:40] | Well, the tech got Yuri’s info from the credit card | 技术人员通过尤里在性爱派对用的信用卡 |
[30:42] | he used at the sex party. | 找到了他的信息 |
[30:43] | Only has a P.O. Box. | 只有个信箱地址 |
[30:44] | No home address, but I did get a cell and a plate number. | 没有家庭住址 但我找到了手机和车牌号 |
[30:46] | Okay, good. | 好样的 |
[30:47] | Lucifer and I will go find Yuri, | 路西法和我去找尤里 |
[30:48] | and, uh, | 然后… |
[30:50] | and, um… | 然后… |
[30:51] | …you track down Gisele. | 你去找吉赛尔 |
[30:56] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[30:58] | That is… | 真是… |
[31:02] | What did Maze win | 麦子赢了什么 |
[31:03] | and why does it involve my tragic drunk face? | 为什么还有我醉酒的暴丑照 |
[31:05] | Just a little wager. | 只是个小赌注而已 |
[31:07] | Well, you had a lot on your mind, | 你脑袋里装太多事情了 |
[31:08] | so I decided to distract you, | 所以我决定让你散散心 |
[31:10] | with “Girls’ night.” | 来个闺蜜之夜 |
[31:14] | Last night was a setup? | 昨晚都是设计好的吗 |
[31:15] | Yes. Well, you had fun, didn’t you? | 是啊 你很享受 不是吗 |
[31:17] | You should be thanking me. | 你该感谢我 |
[31:22] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[31:24] | Detective… | 警探… |
[31:32] | Uh, hey, Davis hasn’t seen Gisele, | 戴维斯没见过吉赛尔 |
[31:33] | and she’s, uh, not answering her cell, | 她…不接电话 |
[31:35] | so if Yuri has her, we’ve got to get there fast. | 所以如果尤里抓了她 我们要快点过去 |
[31:37] | I’m on my way. | 我马上出发 |
[31:38] | Detective… | 警探… |
[31:40] | What did you say to her? | 你又怎么惹着她了 |
[31:51] | LAPD. Get out of the car, Yuri. | 洛杉矶警察 下车 尤里 |
[31:54] | Good Lord, you could at least fork out for a room, Yuri. | 老天 你开个房的钱还掏得起吧 尤里 |
[31:58] | No, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 |
[31:59] | Not the Italian leather! | 别脏了这意大利皮鞋 |
[32:00] | Bloody hell! | 真是见鬼 |
[32:02] | Yeah, more like karma. | 遭报应了吧 |
[32:06] | We know you were at the sex club last night, | 我们知道你昨晚在性爱派对 |
[32:07] | and you’re responsible for the death of two girls. | 你是杀害两个女孩的凶手 |
[32:10] | What do you know about Gisele? | 关于吉赛尔 你都知道些什么 |
[32:11] | I don’t know anyone named Gisele. | 我不知道什么吉赛尔 |
[32:14] | You have it all wrong. | 你们抓错人了 |
[32:16] | I only went to that club | 我去那个俱乐部 |
[32:17] | because Crystal promised me newbies. | 只是因为克莉丝多保证会给我新妞 |
[32:21] | I paid five grand apiece | 为了这两个妞 |
[32:23] | for those two sweethearts. | 我掏了五千块呢 |
[32:24] | Who’s Crystal? | 谁是克莉丝多 |
[32:26] | She was with Daria and Naomi. | 她和达莉亚和娜奥米是一起的 |
[32:27] | Then you should most definitely | 那你必须得 |
[32:28] | – ask for a refund. – I know. | -要求退款啊 -就是 |
[32:30] | Those girls had no idea that I was their date. | 这俩妞根本不知道我是来泡她们的 |
[32:33] | You’re telling me Daria and Naomi | 你是说达莉亚和娜奥米 |
[32:34] | had no idea it was a sex club? | 不知道这是个性爱俱乐部吗 |
[32:36] | No. | 不知道 |
[32:38] | When they found out, they wanted to leave. | 她们搞清状况后就要走 |
[32:40] | Crystal bought them drinks, | 克丽丝多请她们喝了几杯 |
[32:42] | but they drank them and bailed anyway. | 但她们喝完了后还是溜了 |
[32:45] | I was so upset that I took the last sip and– | 我心里烦得很 就把最后一口给喝了 |
[32:48] | You drank the rest of the poison. | 你把剩下的毒药都给喝了 |
[32:52] | I have been sick ever since. | 那之后我就一直觉得不舒服 |
[32:54] | Oh, God. | 老天啊 |
[32:55] | Oh, no, no, no. Not again. | 别别别 别再吐了 |
[32:59] | Is Gisele Crystal? | 吉赛尔就是克莉丝多吗 |
[33:00] | Oh, you mean the chef’s wife? | 你是说那个厨师的老婆吗 |
[33:01] | Could she be the one who killed Daria and Naomi? | 会不会是她杀了达莉亚和娜奥米 |
[33:03] | Well, Daria was sleeping with her husband, | 达莉亚那时在和她老公睡觉 |
[33:05] | so if anyone had a bone to pick, it would be her. | 如果要论谁想报复的话 应该就是她了 |
[33:09] | Yuri, do you know Crystal’s real name? | 尤里 你知道克丽丝多的真名吗 |
[33:11] | No. But I have a picture. | 不知道 但是我有照片 |
[33:14] | Oh, lovely. I’ll take that. | 真好 我来看看 |
[33:16] | Right. Ooh, pecker pic. | 好了 鸡鸡照 |
[33:20] | Pecker pic. | 鸡鸡照 |
[33:21] | Oh, hold on. | 等下 |
[33:24] | That’s not Gisele. | 那可不是吉赛尔 |
[33:25] | No, and that blonde hair doesn’t look real either. | 对 那金头发看起来也不是真的 |
[33:29] | You’re right, it’s a wig. | 没错 这是假发 |
[33:29] | And the girl wearing it looks real familiar. | 戴假发的那个妞看起来好眼熟 |
[33:38] | Oh, it’s just rush, rush, rush in this town, isn’t it? | 这座城市就是忙忙忙 是吗 |
[33:40] | Oh, hi, detectives. | 你们好啊 两位警探 |
[33:43] | I’m just putting a few things in storage. | 我就是想打包点东西 |
[33:45] | I’m going back home. | 我要回家了 |
[33:47] | Right, you can take the girl out of Nebraska, | 是啊 你可以离开内布拉斯加 |
[33:48] | but you can’t take Nebraska out of the girl. | 但内布拉斯加却无法从你心中抹去 |
[33:51] | Or can you? | 你说呢 |
[33:52] | I don’t feel safe in L.A. Anymore. | 我觉得在洛杉矶不安全 |
[33:55] | You wouldn’t either if two of your neighbors wound up dead. | 你死了两个邻居也会觉得没有安全感的 |
[33:57] | Don’t you just hate that? | 是啊多让人害怕啊 |
[34:00] | I’m sorry, I have a flight at 3:00. | 抱歉 我飞机3点就要飞了 |
[34:01] | Yes, and I’ve just discovered | 是的 我刚发现这个 |
[34:02] | this wonderful thing called Facebook. | 神奇的叫做脸书的东西 |
[34:04] | – Have you heard of it? I have to go, please. | -你听说过吗 -我得走了 拜托 |
[34:06] | ‘Cause Facebook’s heard of you. | 脸书可听说过你 |
[34:08] | It knows that you’re a big deal | 上面说你在你的小镇上 |
[34:09] | in your small town. | 可是个大人物 |
[34:10] | A ten back home, but in L.A., just a five. | 在家里你是十分 但是在洛杉矶 才五分 |
[34:15] | Things haven’t worked out for you here, | 在这里你似乎过得不怎么如意嘛 |
[34:16] | have they, Lily? | 对吗 莉莉 |
[34:17] | So much heartache, struggle, compromise. | 那么多烦心事 明争暗斗 妥协 |
[34:21] | It made you desperate enough | 足够逼得你 |
[34:22] | to turn against your own sorority sisters, | 背叛你的女生联谊会好姐妹 |
[34:24] | Daria and Naomi. | 达莉亚和娜奥米 |
[34:25] | No. Daria and Naomi were my friends. | 不 达莉亚和娜奥米是我的朋友 |
[34:28] | Were they? | 是吗 |
[34:30] | Because we know you were with them the night they died. | 我们知道她俩死的晚上你和她们在一起 |
[34:32] | You said you hadn’t seen ’em for a week. | 但你却说你一个星期没见着她们了 |
[34:34] | You have no proof of that. | 你没有证据 |
[34:35] | Except for a photo taken by your charming buddy Yuri. | 除了你那风度翩翩的朋友尤里拍的一张照片 |
[34:39] | Nice wig, by the way. | 假发不错 顺便说下 |
[34:40] | Really brings out the murder in your eyes. | 完美衬托了你眼中的凶手气质 |
[34:47] | Seems kitties do have claws. | 看来小猫也有利爪 |
[34:53] | Please, just let me go. | 求你了 让我走吧 |
[34:55] | Is this the part we would wish I had a gun, Detective? | 这个时候是不是希望我有把枪就好了 警探 |
[34:57] | Shut up, Lucifer, I got this. | 闭嘴 路西法 我能搞定 |
[34:59] | You pretended to be a friend to those girls. | 你假装是这两个女孩的朋友 |
[35:00] | Shame on you. | 真可耻 |
[35:02] | They called me! | 是她们打给我的 |
[35:04] | They were desperate for my help. | 她们很想得到我的帮助 |
[35:06] | The best workout class, where to hike… | 最好的健身班 最佳远足路线 |
[35:09] | this apartment! | 还有这间公寓 |
[35:10] | They asked you for help and you preyed on them? | 她们找你帮忙你还对她们下手 |
[35:12] | I was doing them a favor. | 我是在帮她们 |
[35:14] | What, by putting mandrake in their drinks? | 往她们的酒里加曼陀罗草是帮她们 |
[35:16] | I thought it was an organic kind of roofie. | 我以为这是某种有机的迷奸药 |
[35:18] | I didn’t know that it would kill them. | 我不知道这会毒死她们 |
[35:21] | I was just trying to loosen them up. | 我只是想帮她们放松一下 |
[35:22] | You were trying to make an extra buck | 你是想介绍两个新妞 |
[35:23] | by bringing in a couple newbies. | 来挣点外快 |
[35:25] | I won the Dame Judith Acting Award in college. | 我大学时得过朱迪女爵表演奖 |
[35:29] | I was the president of our sorority. | 我是女生联谊会的主席 |
[35:32] | I should have made it by now! | 我早该出人头地了 |
[35:33] | L.A. was supposed to be easy! | 洛杉矶应该很好混的 |
[35:37] | Oh, phones… | 电话来了 |
[35:39] | They can be so distracting. | 真是让人分心 |
[35:45] | There’s a special place in Hell | 在地狱有个专门的地方 |
[35:47] | for women who fake friendships | 用来关押那些伪装成别人好友 |
[35:49] | as a way of manipulating other women! | 控制其他女性的女人们 |
[35:54] | She’s right, you know. | 她说得没错 |
[35:58] | And I think we have a silver lining, Detective. | 我觉得我们也算是柳暗花明了 警探 |
[36:00] | What with Lily going away, and Daria and Naomi dead, | 莉莉被抓了 达莉亚和娜奥米死了 |
[36:02] | I believe that there’s an apartment vacancy. | 我相信有个公寓要空出来了 |
[36:05] | Are you seriously suggesting that I should move | 你是真的在建议我搬进 |
[36:07] | into a dead girl’s apartment? | 一个死去姑娘的公寓里 |
[36:08] | No, no, no, the killer’s place is much nicer. | 不不不 凶手的住处比那好多了 |
[36:11] | I mean, just look at this view! | 你看这景色 |
[36:40] | How’d you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[36:41] | Let’s just say Samantha at the front desk | 只能说前台的莎蔓莎 |
[36:44] | is no longer into men. | 对男人不再感兴趣了 |
[36:47] | What, you still mad? | 怎么 你还在生气 |
[36:50] | What was all that stuff about being my tribe? | 不是说什么我们是一个部落吗 |
[36:52] | You had fun, didn’t you? | 你玩得挺开心的 不是么 |
[36:56] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没空跟你闲扯 |
[36:57] | I have work to do. You can go. | 我还要忙 请你离开 |
[37:04] | I wasn’t totally faking it. | 我也不都是装的 |
[37:09] | Like when I strangled psycho chick for the win. | 比如我勒晕了那疯婊子横扫全场 |
[37:11] | That was genuine. | 那是发自内心的 |
[37:13] | Gee, thanks. | 天哪 真是多谢 |
[37:15] | You know, I wouldn’t just kick ass for anyone. | 你要知道我不随便替人出头的 |
[37:18] | Okay, fine, I would. | 好吧 我会 |
[37:20] | But this time it was… sweeter. | 但这次似乎… 更美妙 |
[37:24] | This is some twisted version of an apology? | 这算是变相的道歉吗 |
[37:27] | I don’t do apologies. | 我从不道歉 |
[37:29] | But I don’t want to kill you anymore. | 但我也不再想要你的命了 |
[37:32] | You’re a very, very deranged person. | 你是个非常非常疯狂的人 |
[37:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[37:37] | So, we’re still good to be roomies, right? | 所以我们还可以做室友吧 |
[37:39] | What are you talking about, roomies? | 你说什么呢 什么室友 |
[37:40] | We shook on it. | 我们说好了啊 |
[37:41] | Post-karaoke, pre-potbelly dude. | 唱歌之后 喝多之前的时候 |
[37:45] | – What? – I told you I was in between places. | -什么 -我说我没地方住 |
[37:46] | You said that you were looking for someone | 你说你想找人 |
[37:48] | to share expenses. | 分摊房租 |
[37:49] | Don’t you remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[37:54] | The missing half hour. | 喝断片的那半小时 |
[37:55] | Look… I’ve got money. | 你看 房租的钱我有 |
[37:58] | I like your kid, and you dress like crap, | 我喜欢你女儿 你的衣品超差 |
[38:01] | so I won’t be stealing any of your clothes. | 所以我不会偷你衣服穿 |
[38:03] | What, you got a better plan? | 怎么 你还有更好的主意 |
[38:09] | You said you wanted fun, Decker. | 你说过你想要享乐 戴克 |
[38:12] | Fun. | 乐呵吧 |
[38:14] | Oh, my… | 天啊 |
[38:19] | Roommates? | 室友 |
[38:20] | You and Detective Decker? | 戴克警探和你 |
[38:22] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不行 不行 绝对不行 |
[38:24] | And have I mentioned “No,” And also, “No”? | 我是不是说过”不行”以及”不行” |
[38:26] | – You’re not my boss anymore. – Well, that may be. | -你已经不是我的老板了 -也许不是了 |
[38:29] | But I can’t have the women in my life teaming up. | 但我不能让我认识的女人们拉帮结伙 |
[38:31] | I’ll be outnumbered. | 那样我就处于弱势了 |
[38:32] | Dad forbid you manage to have sex with her before I do. | 你可千万别抢在我前面和她上了床 |
[38:35] | Oh, actually, can I interest you in another wager? | 其实 我们可以再打一个赌吗 |
[38:37] | No. Done deal. Pay up. | 不行 这事已经定了 结钱吧 |
[38:41] | Fine, the convertible’s yours. | 好吧 敞篷车归你 |
[38:43] | I’m over that. | 我不想要了 |
[38:44] | Well, the hot, new bartender. | 那个身材火辣的新酒保 |
[38:45] | Been there, done that. | 见过了 干过了 |
[38:47] | Well, spit it out then, Maze. | 好吧 说吧 麦子 |
[38:48] | What is it you want? | 你想要什么 |
[38:54] | I want a drink. | 我想要喝一杯 |
[38:57] | What, that’s it? | 什么 就这个 |
[38:58] | Fine. Pick any bottle, pull two glasses. | 好吧 酒任你选 倒两杯来 |
[39:00] | No, I want you to pour me a drink. | 不 我要你给我倒杯酒 |
[39:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:18] | To newly defined relationships. | 敬我们的新关系 |
[39:21] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[39:26] | Oh… please… | 求你们了 |
[39:28] | don’t drink in front of me. | 别在我面前喝酒 |
[39:30] | Bad case of the distractions, brother? | 看来你是没放松好 兄弟 |
[39:34] | Well, I better go. | 我还是走吧 |
[39:35] | I’ll let you deal with the lightweight. | 那边酒量小的就交给你了 |
[39:38] | Judging from your behavior last night, | 从你昨晚的举止来看 |
[39:40] | that lunatic dancing, I fear that my advice | 那狂放不羁的舞步 恐怕我的建议 |
[39:42] | may have created a whole new set of problems. | 造成了新的问题 |
[39:45] | No more turning a “Blind eye,” Lucifer. | 再别说什么视而不见了 路西法 |
[39:49] | Listen… | 听着 |
[39:52] | We both know that Dad is not the kind | 你我都知道父亲向来不会 |
[39:54] | to forgive and forget. | 轻易原谅和忘记的 |
[39:55] | No distraction on earth is gonna change that. | 人间的消遣不会改变那一点 |
[39:58] | I said that I would punish Mom, | 我说会惩罚母亲 |
[40:00] | and I’m doing so here on earth. | 并且在人间惩罚了她 |
[40:02] | Deal maintained, loophole achieved. | 协议已达 漏洞已成 |
[40:04] | What if He doesn’t feel that way? | 如果父亲不这么觉得呢 |
[40:07] | There will be real consequences, Luci, | 会有报应的 小路 |
[40:09] | for all of us. | 我们都会有 |
[40:10] | Especially me. | 特别是我 |
[40:12] | You know, I liked you better drunk. | 你知道吗 我更喜欢喝醉的你 |
[40:14] | Tell me something, brother, what deal did you make? | 告诉我 兄弟 你做了什么交易 |
[40:17] | What was worth writing Father, of all people, | 这满世界有什么东西值得让你给父亲 |
[40:19] | a blank check? | 开空头支票 |
[40:20] | Not a what. A who. | 不是东西 是人 |
[40:31] | You made a deal for Chloe’s life? | 你为了克洛伊的命做了交易 |
[40:33] | Don’t look at me like that! | 别这样看着我 |
[40:35] | At the time, it made a certain amount of sense. | 当时这样做是很有道理的 |
[40:37] | Don’t you understand? | 你还不明白吗 |
[40:39] | You made a deal to return Mom to Hell. | 你以送母亲回地狱为条件 |
[40:41] | In exchange, Chloe’s life was spared. | 作为交换 宽恕克洛伊的命 |
[40:44] | Well, that’s one interpretation. | 这只是一种理解 |
[40:46] | Despite whatever loopholes you think you found, | 不管你自以为找到了什么漏洞 |
[40:48] | and the lies that you have told yourself, | 还是你自欺欺人的谎话 |
[40:50] | you still haven’t delivered on your end of the bargain. | 你始终还没完成你那部分交易 |
[40:53] | Luci, what if Dad decides to | 小路 如果父亲单方面决定 |
[40:57] | take back His side of the deal? | 撤回交易 你怎么办 |
[41:02] | One silly human soul? | 为了个区区人类的小破灵魂 |
[41:05] | I can’t imagine Dad would take much interest in that. | 我不认为父亲会对这很感兴趣 |
[41:09] | Yes, two adult women and a child. | 是的 两名成年女性 一个小孩 |
[41:11] | Just bring over a deposit, | 只要交了押金 |
[41:12] | and the apartment’s yours. | 公寓就是你们的 |
[41:13] | Really? Oh, yeah, I will, uh… | 真的吗 好的 我 |
[41:17] | Great, I’ll drop off a check right away. | 太好了 我马上送支票过去 |
[41:19] | – Okay, thank you. – Of course. | -谢谢您 -不客气 |