时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | So, we’re still good to be roomies, right? | 所以我们还可以做室友吧 |
[00:04] | What are you talking about, roomies? | 你说什么呢 什么室友 |
[00:05] | We shook on it. | 我们说好了啊 |
[00:06] | You shall remain right here, | 你要留在人间 |
[00:09] | on Earth, amongst the creatures you so despise. | 与其他你所鄙视的人类生活在一起 |
[00:12] | Existing in this punishment | 但是现在这个惩罚 |
[00:13] | allows me to be closer to my family. | 能让我和亲人更亲近 |
[00:16] | You made a deal to return Mom to Hell. | 你以送母亲回地狱为条件 |
[00:18] | In exchange, Chloe’s life was spared. | 作为交换 宽恕克洛伊的命 |
[00:20] | You still haven’t delivered | 你始终还没完成 |
[00:22] | on your end of the bargain. | 你那部分交易 |
[00:23] | If you’re so concerned, | 如果你那么担心 |
[00:24] | why don’t you just fly Mum back to Hell? | 为什么不带着妈妈飞回地狱 |
[00:26] | Because I can’t! | 因为我做不到 |
[00:28] | What if Dad decides to… | 如果父亲单方面决定 |
[00:30] | take back his side of the deal? | 撤回交易 你怎么办 |
[01:14] | Son of a biscuit! Dylan! | 奶奶个嘴儿的 迪兰 |
[01:18] | Dylan… | 迪兰 |
[01:20] | How many times have I told you | 我跟你说了多少次 |
[01:21] | to pick up that stupid skateboard! | 破板子玩完了收起来 |
[01:22] | I am not your maid! | 老娘不是你的仆人 |
[01:24] | God, why the hell is your panties in a bunch? | 我的天 你这么着急干什么 |
[01:25] | Don’t you talk to me like that! You are grounded, young man! | 怎么跟我说话呢死崽子 今天不许出门 |
[01:28] | – I’m going camping with Tyler! – No, you’re not. | -我要跟泰勒出去野营 -野你个头 |
[01:29] | Go to your room! Grounded! | 回房间去 你禁足了 |
[01:32] | Don’t waste food! | 别糟蹋粮食 |
[01:33] | – Get out of here! – You’re ruining my life! | -滚上去 -你毁了我的生活 |
[01:35] | No, no. Not through there, | 不不别从那走 |
[01:36] | the dog’s in there! | 狗在那呢 |
[02:07] | It was a random car crash. | 就是一起偶然车祸而已 |
[02:08] | – Are you certain? – Yes. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[02:10] | But you didn’t see anything strange or out of the ordinary? | 你没发现有什么奇怪的事吧 |
[02:12] | Like I told you at the hospital | 我在医院里 |
[02:14] | and several times before that, no. | 以及之前跟你说过好几次 没有 |
[02:16] | What’s going on with you? | 你这又是怎么了 |
[02:18] | Well, there’s a miniscule, | 有一件小事 |
[02:19] | albeit highly unlikely, chance that your car accident | 虽然不太可能 但是你这次车祸 |
[02:22] | was a result of my father trying to send me a message. | 也许是我父亲想给我个警告 |
[02:25] | Lucifer, it was a freak accident. | 路西法 这就是起小车祸 |
[02:27] | A dog ran into the middle of the road. | 一条狗没拴好冲进路中间 |
[02:29] | You had nothing to do with it. | 跟你有什么关系 |
[02:30] | Right. Okay. | 也对 好吧 |
[02:32] | Well, you’re about to be in another disastrous wreck | 话说你马上就要陷进另一场灾难了 |
[02:34] | that is avoidable. | 虽然你完全可以避免 |
[02:36] | – What? – Living with Maze. | -什么 -和麦子合租 |
[02:38] | Potential for sexy pillow fights notwithstanding, | 且不论你们打性感枕头大战的可能性 |
[02:40] | you and Maze are like snow pants and elephants. | 你和麦子就像雪裤和大象 |
[02:44] | – You don’t mix. – Maze and I have become friends. | -根本不是一类人 -我和麦子是朋友 |
[02:48] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[02:50] | And I think it’s gonna be fine. | 而且我觉得不会有事的 |
[02:52] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[02:53] | With a short adjustment period. | 当然也需要一段时间的调整适应 |
[02:57] | Yeah. What is that? | 话说那是什么东西 |
[02:59] | Decker. | 戴克 |
[03:01] | Yeah, what’s the address? | 好 地址是什么 |
[03:02] | Hi, Lucifer. | 你好啊路西法 |
[03:04] | Toys. In there. Go. | 里面有玩具 玩去吧 |
[03:05] | – Yes. Thank you. – Can you read this to me, Mommy? | -好的 谢谢 -妈妈你能给我读一下吗 |
[03:09] | No, Monkey. | 不行啊小猴子 |
[03:10] | I just got a new case. You have to get to school. | 我接了个新案子 你还得上学去 |
[03:11] | And besides, that’s your bedtime story. | 再说了这是睡前故事 |
[03:13] | I’ll read that to you tonight. | 等晚上我念给你听 |
[03:14] | No, read it to me now! | 不行 现在就念 |
[03:17] | This– best birth control in the world. | 这一嗓子能拦住多少人不生孩子 |
[03:20] | Come here. | 来 |
[03:24] | What’s going on, kiddo? | 你这是怎么了 |
[03:25] | Landa says your job’s really dangerous. | 兰达说你的工作非常危险 |
[03:27] | That cops get hurt all the time. | 警察天天都有受伤的 |
[03:30] | I don’t want you to get hurt. | 我不希望你受伤 |
[03:32] | baby. | 宝贝啊 |
[03:33] | The car accident was just that– | 那只是一起 |
[03:36] | an accident. | 普通事故而已 |
[03:38] | And Mommy’s job can be dangerous, but | 而且妈妈的工作虽然危险 但是 |
[03:40] | I’m really careful, okay? | 但我会非常小心的 好吗 |
[03:41] | I’m not gonna get hurt. | 我不会受伤的 |
[03:43] | I love you, Mom. | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[03:44] | I love you so much. | 我也爱你 |
[03:46] | I love you. | 非常爱你 |
[03:48] | no, actually, this is better birth control. | 这一抱比刚才更能让人不想生孩子 |
[03:57] | Hey, Ella. | 艾拉 |
[03:59] | All right, any I.D. On the victim? | 被害人身上有什么身份证件吗 |
[04:01] | – Yep. His name is… – It’s Wesley Cabot! | -有 他叫 -他是韦斯利·卡伯特 |
[04:03] | What? How do you know that? | 什么 你怎么知道的 |
[04:05] | How do I know th– | 我怎么知道 |
[04:06] | Star of the Body Bags movies. | 他可是电影《尸袋》的主演 |
[04:09] | Eighth-degree black belt. | 黑带八段 |
[04:10] | Absolute icon in the action genre. | 在动作片界可是个大咖 |
[04:13] | I adore his work. | 我可喜欢他的片子了 |
[04:14] | It’s just a bunch of people pretending to punch each other. | 不就是一帮人假装互相抡拳头吗 |
[04:18] | It’s much more than that, Detective. | 可不只是如此 警探 |
[04:19] | It’s a chance to escape your reality for a moment. | 这是一次短暂逃避现实的机会 |
[04:22] | Some people need that. | 有人很需要这个的 |
[04:24] | Also, ninjas and tons of nudity in the first three, so… | 此外前三部还有忍者和海量的露点镜头 所以 |
[04:28] | – He had a drug problem, right? – Well, only if you consider | -他有过毒瘾问题吧 -如果你认为 |
[04:30] | ingesting millions of dollars’ worth of cocaine a problem. | 吸入价值数百万美元的毒品是问题的话 |
[04:33] | I call it a Tuesday. | 就是我周二日常活动而已 |
[04:34] | But, apparently, it’s frowned upon. | 不过显然大众不喜欢这一点 |
[04:36] | Yeah, so no studios would hire him anymore. | 再也没有一家片商敢雇他了 |
[04:39] | No wonder he resorted to teaching karate in Hollywood. | 难怪他得靠在好莱坞教空手道谋生 |
[04:43] | Looks like he was living here. | 看上去他就住在这 |
[04:45] | And I thought I fell a long way. | 我还以为我就够堕落了 |
[04:46] | Okay, so body temp’s cooled five degrees. | 体温降低了5度 |
[04:48] | That pegs time of death around 7:00 a.m. | 因此死亡时间大约是早上七点 |
[04:51] | Doesn’t look like there’s any money missing. | 看起来好像没有钱财丢失 |
[04:53] | No forced entry. | 没有强行闯入痕迹 |
[04:54] | It’s not a robbery. | 这不是抢劫案 |
[04:56] | What’s the cause of death? | 死因是什么 |
[04:57] | Dude was hit with a… | 杀害他的凶器是… |
[04:59] | “Nunchuck statue”? | “双节棍雕塑” |
[05:01] | That’s a first for me. | 真是第一次见 |
[05:03] | “The Golden Nunchuck Award for Best Fight Sequence, 1998.” | “1998年最佳打手金棍奖” |
[05:07] | So, you think the award came from the box? | 你觉得这个奖也在盒子里吗 |
[05:08] | Yep. It’s got all of Wesley’s Body Bags 4 swag. | 对 里面全是韦斯利《尸袋》第四部的周边 |
[05:11] | Memorabilia, contracts. | 收藏品 合同 |
[05:13] | Once I get all this back to the precinct, I’ll see what I can find. | 等我拿回警局 再查查看有没有别的线索 |
[05:15] | For the Insta. | 发个朋友圈 |
[05:18] | No! | 不行 |
[05:18] | – No? – Nope. | -不行吗 -不行 |
[05:19] | Not cool. | 绝对不行 |
[05:21] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[05:23] | I know who the killer must be. | 我知道杀手是谁了 |
[05:25] | Who? | 谁 |
[05:26] | The dreaded Ninja Ozaki, from Body Bags 6: Tokyo Fire. | 《尸袋6:东京火海》里的忍者 大崎 |
[05:29] | I mean, who else would get the jump on Wesley Cabot? | 不然还有谁会偷袭韦斯利·卡伯特 |
[05:32] | I will avenge you. | 我会为你复仇 |
[05:36] | Who found the body? | 是谁发现的尸体 |
[05:37] | A kid. | 一个孩子 |
[05:38] | Said he saw a Hummer driving away. | 说看到一辆悍马开走了 |
[05:40] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[05:41] | I’ll see if he saw a plate. | 我问问他记不记得车牌 |
[05:45] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[05:46] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[05:46] | – So I was wondering… – Okay, | -我在想… -可以 |
[05:48] | all right, but, uh, we’ll need to be discreet about it, | 但是我们一定得低调 |
[05:50] | ’cause the detective hates it | 因为警探特别不喜欢 |
[05:51] | when I mix business with pleasure. | 我把工作和享乐混在一起 |
[05:53] | The, uh, bed in there looks a little skanky, | 里面那张床看起来不太干净 |
[05:54] | but I’m up for it if you are. | 不过你愿意我就无所谓 |
[05:57] | Okay. Yeah. | 好吧 好的 |
[05:59] | Okay. I mean, no! | 不对 不行 |
[06:01] | I was just wondering, | 我是想问 |
[06:02] | why do you like this Wesley Cabot guy so much? | 你为什么这么在意韦斯利·卡伯特 |
[06:05] | Well, he rips men’s hearts out, | 因为他把人掏心挖肺 |
[06:07] | wipes out entire villages, | 屠杀整个村庄 |
[06:08] | never says thank you, | 从来不说谢谢 |
[06:10] | and he’s applauded for it. | 却受人赞美支持 |
[06:12] | Him… as opposed to you. | 他 跟你相反 |
[06:14] | That’s right, because you’re the | 原来如此 因为你是 |
[06:16] | Son of God. | 上帝之子 |
[06:17] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[06:18] | Yes. I get it. | 我明白了 |
[06:19] | I mean, Stanislavksy would be very proud of you. | 斯坦尼斯拉夫斯基肯定很喜欢你 |
[06:21] | Okay, for the last time, I am not a method actor. | 我再说一次 我不是方法派演员 |
[06:24] | So method of you to say. | 你这句话就充满了方法论 |
[06:25] | Damn, you are good. | 我去 你可真厉害 |
[06:27] | Can you cry on cue? | 你能说哭就哭吗 |
[06:30] | Sorry, excuse me. | 抱歉 失陪下 |
[06:49] | Hello, brother. | 你好啊兄弟 |
[06:53] | Uriel! | 乌列 |
[06:55] | I thought it was you. | 我就觉得是你 |
[06:56] | Welcome to Earth. | 欢迎来到地球 |
[06:58] | Clearly, I got the fashion sense in the family. | 显然在家族里我最懂潮流 |
[07:01] | Word of advice: I’d lose the trench coat, | 温馨提示 建议你别穿风衣了 |
[07:02] | ’cause as it stands, | 因为穿着风衣 |
[07:03] | it’s less cool, brooding angel, | 不太像酷酷的忧伤天使 |
[07:05] | more sort of “Pedophile chic.” | 更像是装时髦的恋童癖 |
[07:06] | One joke down. One to go. | 开完一个玩笑 还剩一个 |
[07:09] | Why can’t you take anything seriously, Lucifer? | 你为什么就不能严肃起来 路西法 |
[07:11] | What do they say? | 有首诗怎么说的 |
[07:12] | Laugh like no one’s listening? | 旁若无人地大笑 |
[07:13] | Dance like you’re standing on the corpses of your enemies? | 在敌人的尸体上潇洒起舞 |
[07:16] | And there’s the other. | 另一个玩笑也开了 |
[07:18] | Predictable as ever. | 一如既往地容易预测 |
[07:19] | What do you want, Uriel? | 你想干什么 乌列 |
[07:20] | I came to you tell you | 我是来告诉你 |
[07:22] | that you have 24 hours. | 你还有24小时 |
[07:24] | I’ll bite. 24 hours or what? | 是吗 24小时过了会如何 |
[07:26] | Either return here with Mom, | 你要带着母亲回来这里 |
[07:28] | or I’ll finish what I started with your detective. | 否则我会彻底解决那个警探 |
[07:33] | The car accident. | 那次车祸 |
[07:34] | You made a deal with Dad. | 你跟父亲做了交易 |
[07:36] | Time to pay up. So… | 该还债了 所以… |
[07:38] | bring Mom to me, | 把母亲带来给我 |
[07:41] | or I’ll take back what Dad gave you. | 否则我就收回父亲给你的赏赐 |
[08:00] | Uriel is here? | 乌列来了 |
[08:01] | Pleasant aroma and all. | 特别招人待见 |
[08:03] | And he’s after Chloe? | 他要对克洛伊下手吗 |
[08:05] | No. | 不 |
[08:05] | He’s after Chloe | 要么是她 |
[08:07] | or that classy bitch you call “Mom.” | 要么是那个叫作母亲的贱人 |
[08:10] | You made a deal with Daddy. | 你跟父亲做了交易 |
[08:11] | Time to pay up. | 该还债了 |
[08:13] | Uriel can come after | 乌列可以伤害神 |
[08:14] | celestial beings like us, yes, | 比如我们 |
[08:15] | but angels aren’t allowed to kill humans. | 但是天使无法杀害人类 |
[08:17] | – Chloe should be safe. – Yes, | -克洛伊应该是安全的 -对 |
[08:18] | but remember, dear brother, | 但是亲爱的哥哥 别忘了 |
[08:19] | that Uriel can play with patterns. | 乌列有的是手段 |
[08:21] | He makes a butterfly flap its wings | 他让一只蝴蝶煽动翅膀 |
[08:23] | and a housewife gets chlamydia. | 就能让一位全职太太患上衣原体病[性传播] |
[08:26] | Or Chloe gets into a seemingly accidental car wreck. | 或者让克洛伊遇到车祸”意外” |
[08:29] | Correct, for ten points. | 正确 得十分 |
[08:30] | Well, too bad there isn’t an easy way | 看来这件事没办法轻易解决 |
[08:32] | to make this all go away. | 真是非常遗憾 |
[08:34] | Oh, wait, there is. | 等等 有办法 |
[08:36] | Send your mom back to Hell. | 就是把你母亲送回地狱 |
[08:38] | A solution which you | 可你毫无疑问 |
[08:39] | will, no doubt, avoid. | 会逃避这个选择 |
[08:41] | Well, worry not, my little sex thug, because | 不必担心 小妖精 因为 |
[08:43] | Uriel won’t be a problem. | 乌列不算什么麻烦 |
[08:45] | We have a nuclear weapon. | 我们有核武器 |
[08:48] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[08:49] | You. | 你 |
[08:51] | Well, Uriel doesn’t know that | 因为乌列并不知道 |
[08:51] | we’re working together on this. | 我们已经联手了 |
[08:53] | We all know he won’t listen to me. | 他肯定不会听我的 |
[08:54] | But he will if it’s someone from the home team. | 但他会相信同一战线的家人 |
[08:58] | So, you will go and convince him | 所以你来负责说服他 |
[09:00] | that he needs to go back. | 让他回去 |
[09:02] | Or, you know, just punch him in his smug face. | 要不然就在他那张自以为是的脸上来一拳 |
[09:04] | Dealer’s choice. | 由你来决定 |
[09:06] | God, it’s nice | 天啊 有一个 |
[09:07] | having a super powerful angel on your side, isn’t it? | 超级强大的天使支持我真是太好了 |
[09:12] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[09:19] | Saved your life. | 我救了你一命 |
[09:20] | Maybe. You never know. | 也许吧 世事难料 |
[09:22] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[09:23] | Well, it appears that I was correct this morning. | 显然我今早的看法是对的 |
[09:25] | You are being targeted by cosmic forces. | 你成了神级力量的攻击目标 |
[09:28] | But fear not, | 但是别害怕 |
[09:29] | it’s all being dealt with. | 一切都搞定了 |
[09:30] | And I’m here. | 而且有我在 |
[09:32] | Now… | 你 |
[09:33] | what is with everyone | 怎么你们大家 |
[09:34] | and this car accident? I’m fine. | 都这么在乎这次车祸 我没事 |
[09:36] | No, I’m afraid that you’re not. | 不 恐怕你有事 |
[09:37] | And so, for the next day or so, | 接下来的几天 |
[09:39] | I’m gonna need you to be unpredictable. | 我需要你变得出其不意 |
[09:41] | Whatever you’d normally do, just, you know– | 不管你平时的习惯如何 只要 |
[09:44] | do the opposite. | 反其道而行就行了 |
[09:45] | Too bad. | 可惜了 |
[09:45] | I was totally gonna have sex with you today. | 今天我本来打算和你上床的 |
[09:48] | Really? | 真的假的 |
[09:51] | Well played, Detective. | 演得太好了 警探 |
[09:53] | Yes, but until the threat has passed, | 这就对了 但是在威胁解除之前 |
[09:56] | just to be safe, | 为确保安全 |
[09:56] | I won’t be leaving your side. | 我会一直待在你身边 |
[09:58] | So just think of me | 就把我当作是 |
[10:00] | as your Guardian Devil. | 你的守护魔鬼 |
[10:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:02] | Guys, Wesley Cabot’s dead. | 各位 韦斯利·卡伯特死了 |
[10:04] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[10:05] | Oh, God. Not you, too. | 天呐 不是连你也这样吧 |
[10:07] | Oh, man. Body Bags 1 through 6. | 从《尸袋》第一部追到第六部 |
[10:09] | First in line. | 影院第一排 |
[10:10] | I mean, I even skipped out | 我甚至在我们婚礼策划时 |
[10:11] | on some of our wedding planning to see Body Bags 6. Remember? | 偷溜出去看《尸袋6》 记得吗 |
[10:13] | That was the big emergency? | 那就是你所谓的急事吗 |
[10:15] | It was totally worth it. It was a great movie. | 绝对值得 这么精彩的电影 |
[10:16] | Yes, it was. Better catch phrase, wasn’t it? | 的确是 标志性台词 不是吗 |
[10:18] | “Not on my watch.” | “有我在就不行” |
[10:21] | Maybe I should get a catch phrase. | 也许我也该有个名台词 |
[10:22] | You don’t need a catch phrase. And you. | 你不需要名台词 至于你 |
[10:24] | Do you have anything constructive to add? | 你还有什么建设性的信息要补充吗 |
[10:27] | Yep. Yep, I do. | 有 我有 |
[10:30] | The boy who, uh, found the body | 发现尸体的小男孩 |
[10:32] | remembered the first three plate numbers of the getaway car. | 记得逃逸车牌号码的前三位数字 |
[10:34] | 13 matches. | 十三个匹配车牌 |
[10:35] | 13. That’s a lot of legwork. | 十三个 要跑好多地方 |
[10:37] | Jamie Lee Adrienne. | 杰米·李·艾德丽安 |
[10:39] | The, uh, the Playmate? | 那个玩伴女郎吗 |
[10:40] | – The ex-party girl? – Yeah. | -前任交际花 -是的 |
[10:41] | What does she have to do with Wesley Cabot? | 她和韦斯利·卡伯特有什么关系 |
[10:42] | She’s his ex-wife. | 她是他的前妻 |
[10:43] | They met on the set of Body Bags 4. | 他们是在《尸袋4》的片场认识的 |
[10:45] | Apparently , Jamie and Wesley’s divorce proceedings | 据称杰米和韦斯利的离婚诉讼 |
[10:46] | were very contentious. | 非常具有争议性 |
[10:48] | Maybe she went to “Renegotiate.” | 也许她去找他”重新谈判” |
[10:52] | By “Renegotiate”, I mean kill him. | “重新谈判”指的是杀了他 |
[11:00] | I can’t believe Wesley’s really gone. | 不敢相信韦斯利真的死了 |
[11:02] | When was the last time you saw Mr. Cabot? | 你最后一次见到卡伯特先生是什么时候 |
[11:07] | A few weeks ago. | 几周前 |
[11:08] | Maybe. | 大概吧 |
[11:09] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[11:09] | Then can you explain why a witness said that they saw you | 那你能否解释一下为什么有证人说看到你 |
[11:13] | speeding away from Wesley’s dojo this morning? | 今早从韦斯利的道场开车疾驰而去 |
[11:15] | Welcome to Devil Time. | 欢迎来到魔鬼时刻 |
[11:18] | – What are you doing? – Trying out my new catch phrase. | -你在干什么 -试试我的新台词 |
[11:20] | “Welcome to Devil Time”? | “欢迎来到魔鬼时刻” |
[11:21] | – What the hell does that mean? – She knows what it means. | -这话是什么意思 -她知道是什么意思 |
[11:23] | I have no idea what that means. | 我完全不知道是什么意思 |
[11:25] | Okay, yeah. I… | 好吧 我 |
[11:27] | I was at the dojo this morning. | 我今早去过道场 |
[11:29] | But it’s not what you think. | 但事情不是你们想的那样 |
[11:30] | I went because of this… | 我去找他是因为这段留言 |
[11:33] | My life is destroyed. | 我的人生毁了 |
[11:34] | And it all started with Body Bags 4. | 一切都始于《尸袋4》 |
[11:36] | Call me back. | 回电给我 |
[11:38] | What “Started with Body Bags 4”? | 什么叫”始于《尸袋4》” |
[11:40] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[11:41] | That’s why I went to go see Wesley. | 所以我去找韦斯利 |
[11:44] | But he was already dead and… | 但是他已经死了 |
[11:46] | I panicked and then I ran… | 我慌了 就开车走了 |
[11:48] | But I swear | 但是我发誓 |
[11:49] | I would’ve never hurt Wesley. | 我决不会伤害韦斯利 |
[11:50] | Even though we were divorced, I really cared about him. | 虽然我们离婚了 我还是很关心他 |
[11:54] | Where were you at 7:00 a.m. this morning? | 今早七点你在哪 |
[11:56] | With Raphael. | 和拉斐尔一起 |
[11:57] | My Pilates instructor. | 我的普拉提教练 |
[11:59] | And how does the Weaponizer feel about all this? | 武装者对此有何想法 |
[12:02] | Who the hell is the Weaponizer? | 武装者是谁 |
[12:03] | He’s a character played by Kimo Van Zandt, | 基莫·范·曾特在电影里扮演的角色 |
[12:06] | Wesley’s co-star | 曾经与韦斯利合作演出过 |
[12:07] | and her current husband. | 也是她的现任丈夫 |
[12:10] | So you used to be married to an action star, | 你以前嫁给了动作明星 |
[12:12] | only to divorce him and marry | 结果和他离了婚 |
[12:14] | another action star? | 又嫁给了另一个动作明星 |
[12:16] | Yeah. It was the ’90s. | 是的 那是九十年代的事了 |
[12:18] | We did a lot of coke. | 我们吸了很多可卡因 |
[12:19] | Well, how did your current husband feel | 你现任的丈夫对你探望你的前夫 |
[12:21] | about you visiting your ex? | 有何反应 |
[12:22] | Oh, that’s easy. | 这不难猜 |
[12:23] | Kimo and Wesley hated each other. | 基莫和韦斯利互相憎恨对方 |
[12:25] | Long-standing feud. | 长期不和 |
[12:26] | God only knows what Kimo would’ve done | 如果基莫知道我去探望他 |
[12:27] | if he knew I went to see him. | 天晓得他会做什么 |
[12:29] | Where was Kimo this morning? | 基莫今早在哪 |
[12:31] | At ActionCon in Reno. | 在里诺市出席动作片展会 |
[12:34] | Signing autographs. | 现场签名 |
[12:36] | Where’s my money, partner? | 我的钱呢 搭档 |
[12:37] | I will end you! | 我会毁了你 |
[12:39] | Without Body Bags 4, you are nothing, man! | 没有《尸袋4》 你什么也不是 |
[12:42] | How does Body Bags 4 figure into all this? | 这些和《尸袋4》有什么关系 |
[12:44] | Well, Wesley, our victim, uh, | 韦斯利 也就是死者 |
[12:47] | was the hero of the Body Bags franchise. | 曾是《尸袋》系列的男主角 |
[12:48] | and in Body Bags 4, | 而且在《尸袋4》里 |
[12:50] | newcomer Kimo Van Zandt appeared. | 后起之秀基莫·范·曾特加入演出 |
[12:52] | He played this shady CIA operative, | 他扮演名声不好的中情局特工 |
[12:53] | who acted as Wesley’s foil | 作为韦斯利的陪衬 |
[12:54] | and his eventual ambiguous ally, but… | 以及他最终的似是而非的盟友 但是 |
[12:56] | Then Kimo’s character got spun off into his own, | 接着基莫的角色就拍了自己的衍生剧 |
[12:58] | more successful franchise, The Weaponizer. | 成为了一个更成功的电影系列 《武装者》 |
[13:01] | Personal fave, Weaponizer 4: The Last Arsenal. | 我个人最爱《武装者4 最终兵器》 |
[13:03] | – So good, right? – At the end, with the whole… | -那部超棒 对吗 -最后 那一炸 |
[13:06] | Okay, I so regret asking you guys this. | 好了 我真后悔问你们俩这事 |
[13:08] | Although, you’re oddly adorable. | 虽然你们意外地有点可爱 |
[13:10] | So, it seems like Kimo has always | 那么 看起来基莫一直 |
[13:12] | had it out for Wesley. | 跟韦斯利看不对眼 |
[13:13] | Stole his wife, stole his film franchise. | 偷走了他老婆 偷走了他的系列电影 |
[13:15] | So maybe he really did “End” it for him once and for all. | 所以也许他真的一劳永逸地彻底”终结”了他 |
[13:17] | But Kimo was in Reno. | 但基莫在里诺市 |
[13:19] | At ActionCon. | 参加动作片展会 |
[13:21] | But that convention happens the last week in August. | 但那个展会是在八月最后一周举办的 |
[13:23] | – How do you know that? – My mom used to go to it every year. | -你怎么会知道的 -我妈妈以前每年都去 |
[13:25] | – So Jamie’s lying. – Or Kimo’s lying to her. | -所以杰米在撒谎 -或者基莫跟她撒谎了 |
[13:27] | Either way, we gotta find him. | 不管怎样 我们都得找到他 |
[13:28] | – I’ll put out a BOLO. – Okay. | -我去发个通缉令 -好的 |
[13:32] | Please, hold on. | 请稍等一下 |
[13:34] | Again, I apologize that the children were late for school. | 我为孩子上学迟到一事再次向您道歉 |
[13:37] | And, yes, I understand | 还有 是的 我现在明白了 |
[13:40] | that pants need to be worn every day, now. | 裤子每天都得穿 |
[13:54] | Rough day? | 糟糕的一天 |
[13:57] | Since returning to my employment, I have found | 自从我回来工作 我发现 |
[13:59] | the number of daily tasks to be almost insurmountable. | 每天需要做的工作简直是不可能完成的 |
[14:03] | But hey… | 但是 |
[14:04] | at least you’re not here to take me back to Hell. | 至少你不是来送我回地狱的 |
[14:11] | You are here to take me back to Hell? | 你是来送我回地狱的吗 |
[14:14] | No, Mom, I’m not. I’m just… | 不 妈妈 不是 我只是 |
[14:16] | Listen, I was just wondering if your being here | 我只是在想你待在这里是否 |
[14:18] | is just postponing the inevitable. | 只是推迟了不可避免的结局 |
[14:21] | I mean, at some point… | 到了某个时候 |
[14:25] | other siblings will come down here looking for you. | 其他兄弟姐妹会从天堂下来找你的 |
[14:27] | And I’ll convince them to let me stay, | 那我就说服他们让我留下来 |
[14:29] | just like I did you and Lucifer. | 就像我说服你和路西法一样 |
[14:31] | You were gone for a really long time, Mom. | 你真的离开非常久了 妈妈 |
[14:35] | You might not know your children as well as you think you do. | 你的孩子可能不像你了解的那样了 |
[14:40] | You may be right. | 也许你说得没错 |
[14:42] | But, at least for now, | 但至少现在 |
[14:44] | I have you and Lucifer. | 我有你和路西法 |
[14:47] | My brave boys. | 我勇敢的孩子们 |
[14:50] | So if I’m here on Earth | 所以不管我在地球上 |
[14:52] | for two more years… | 多待两年 |
[14:55] | or two hours… | 还是多待两个小时 |
[14:58] | I will take every moment that I can get. | 我都会珍惜每一点时光 |
[15:12] | *Little wine, little gin…* | *一点红酒 一点杜松子酒* |
[15:15] | Yeah, the tip said that we’d find Kimo here. | 线报说我们会在这找到基莫 |
[15:17] | I guess we have to just sit tight. | 我猜我们只能耐心等等了 |
[15:21] | Where did that sandwich come from? | 那个三明治从哪来的 |
[15:23] | The patrol guys give them to us when we’re on stakeouts. | 我们盯梢的时候巡警给我们的 |
[15:25] | I’m starving. | 我好饿 |
[15:28] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[15:29] | What part of “Opposite day” don’t you understand? | “相反日”的哪一个字你不明白 |
[15:33] | It was a random car accident. | 那是个偶然的车祸意外 |
[15:35] | Well, let’s agree… that you’re wrong. | 我们暂且都同意 你错了 |
[15:37] | What is with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[15:38] | Why are you suddenly so concerned for my well-being? | 为什么你突然这么关心我的安危了 |
[15:45] | Kimo Van Zandt. | 基莫·范·曾特 |
[15:46] | – In the flesh. – Here we go. | -如假包换 -来了 |
[15:51] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[15:53] | LAPD! | 洛杉矶警察 |
[15:54] | On the ground, now! | 立刻跪下 |
[15:57] | On the ground. | 跪下 |
[15:59] | You. Over there. | 你 到那边去 |
[16:05] | Dude, no way! | 老兄 不是吧 |
[16:06] | The Weaponizer just tried to jump me? | 武装者刚刚想打劫我 |
[16:16] | Why did you attack the guy | 你为什么要袭击 |
[16:17] | – in the parking lot? – I swear, I wasn’t going | -停车场里那个家伙 -我发誓 我没想 |
[16:19] | – to hurt him. – Was he a terrorist | -伤害他 -他是正要放置炸弹的 |
[16:21] | about to plant a bomb? | 恐怖分子吗 |
[16:23] | Leader of a murderous cult, perhaps? | 也许是杀人邪教的领袖 |
[16:24] | He must be someone really evil | 他肯定是个邪恶到 |
[16:26] | for the Weaponizer to get involved. | 需要武装者出手干预的家伙 |
[16:28] | He’s just some guy | 他只是个 |
[16:30] | in trouble with the Mob. | 惹了黑帮的家伙 |
[16:32] | So they’ve got his family | 所以他们抓了他的家人 |
[16:33] | and they’re forcing him to kill the President. | 逼他去刺杀总统 |
[16:35] | No. He’s got gambling debts. | 不 他欠了赌债 |
[16:38] | H-hold on. | 等等 |
[16:39] | So you, former A-list, B-list actor, | 所以你 前一线或是二线明星 |
[16:42] | you’re now breaking legs for the Mob? | 现在沦落到为黑帮做打手了吗 |
[16:44] | It’s to pay the bills. | 为了支付生活开支啊 |
[16:47] | I’m broke. | 我破产了 |
[16:49] | Come now. | 得了吧 |
[16:50] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[16:52] | You’re the Weaponizer. | 你是武装者 |
[16:54] | What is it your badass-kicking self truly desires, hmm? | 如此牛逼的你真正想要的是什么 |
[17:00] | For my wife to be happy. | 让我老婆幸福 |
[17:02] | That’s why I’ve been willing to take any job. | 这就是我什么工作都愿意干的原因 |
[17:05] | So she won’t find out. | 这样她就不会发现我破产了 |
[17:07] | She’s my… | 她是我的 |
[17:10] | lighthouse. | 灯塔 |
[17:13] | What happened to you, man? | 你怎么回事 老兄 |
[17:15] | Your lighthouse? | 你的灯塔 |
[17:16] | Pathetic. | 真可悲 |
[17:18] | Was killing Wesley Cabot | 杀害韦斯利·卡伯特 |
[17:19] | another case of leg-breaking gone awry or what? | 是不是你接的某个打手活出了岔子 |
[17:22] | No! | 不 |
[17:23] | I-I’d never hurt Wesley. | 我 我绝对不会伤害韦斯利 |
[17:25] | We were friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[17:26] | – Could’ve fooled me. – We had a public rivalry, | -差点骗到我了呢 -我们公开对立 |
[17:28] | but-but it was just for business. | 但 但那只是为了生意 |
[17:31] | In reality, we share everything. | 现实生活中 我们分享一切 |
[17:32] | The same managers, agents, lawyers… | 同样的业务经理 经纪人 律师 |
[17:34] | – Wives? – I’m not proud | -同样的老婆 -我对挖了 |
[17:36] | of how it went down with Jamie, but we fell in love. | 杰米墙角这事并不自豪 但我们相爱了 |
[17:40] | And Wesley forgave me. | 而且韦斯利原谅了我 |
[17:42] | We even kept our friendship secret from Jamie | 我们甚至跟杰米隐瞒我们的友情 |
[17:44] | so it wouldn’t be weird. | 以免尴尬 |
[17:45] | Then where were you this morning at 7:00 a.m.? | 那么你今天早上七点在什么地方 |
[17:47] | – We know it wasn’t ActionCon. – I was | -我们知道肯定不是在动作片展会 -我在 |
[17:50] | signing stuff at a small comic book store. | 一个小漫画店做签售 |
[17:54] | I lied to Jamie because I don’t want her to know | 我骗杰米是因为我不想让她知道 |
[17:56] | how bad it’s gotten. | 情况有多糟糕 |
[17:58] | Detective. | 警探 |
[18:00] | Yeah. | 在 |
[18:01] | You should look at this. | 你该看看这个 |
[18:07] | Your prints were on the murder weapon. | 你的指纹在凶器上 |
[18:08] | Kimo Van Zandt, you’re under arrest | 基莫·范·曾特 你因涉嫌谋杀 |
[18:10] | for the murder of Wesley Cabot. | 韦斯利·卡伯特被捕了 |
[18:13] | N-No. No! | 不 我没有 |
[18:15] | No! | 不 |
[18:22] | I don’t think he did it. | 我觉得不是他干的 |
[18:23] | Why? ‘Cause he’s the Weaponizer? | 为什么 因为他是武装者吗 |
[18:25] | The Weaponizer once bit a man’s ear off | 武装者曾经把一个人的耳朵咬下来 |
[18:27] | for looking at him funny– this puddle of whine | 就因为看他不顺眼 而眼前这个怂包 |
[18:29] | – doesn’t have it in him anymore. – He breaks legs | -可没有这种暴戾气质 -但他是 |
[18:31] | – for the Mob. – Yes, but he’s not a killer. | -黑帮的打手 -没错 但他不是杀人犯 |
[18:33] | All he cares about is his well-preserved wife. | 他只在乎他那保养得好好的老婆 |
[18:36] | Maybe he can get a jury to buy that. I don’t. | 也许他能让陪审团相信 但我不信 |
[18:38] | And, personally, I’m happy the judge set his bail | 而且我个人很高兴法官把他的保释金 |
[18:40] | at half a million. | 定为50万 |
[18:41] | Now Dan has time to check his alibi, | 现在丹有时间去查他的不在场证明了 |
[18:44] | and… | 而且 |
[18:46] | I thought he was broke. | 我以为他早就破产了 |
[18:48] | Oh, I paid his bail. | 我给他付了保释金 |
[18:49] | Even in this woeful, pathetic state, | 即便在这个糟糕可悲的国家 |
[18:51] | the Weaponizer does not spend one minute in jail. | 武装者也不能在监狱里待一秒钟 |
[18:53] | “Not on my watch.” | “有我在就不行” |
[18:55] | See what I did there, with the… | 看出我引用的梗了吗… |
[18:56] | I literally don’t know what to say to you right now. | 我简直不知道说你什么好了 |
[18:59] | Mr. Morningstar. | 晨星先生 |
[19:00] | – Yes. – Uh, Ryan Goldburg, | -是的 -瑞安·哥德堡 |
[19:02] | Kimo’s business manager. | 基莫的业务经理 |
[19:04] | I wanted to thank you for making his bail. | 我想感谢你出钱保释他 |
[19:07] | You know, Kimo sure as | 你也知道的 基莫自己 |
[19:08] | – hell couldn’t pay it himself. – Oh, it’s the least | – 肯定是付不起的 -为真正的 |
[19:09] | I could do for a true national treasure. | 国宝级演员尽绵薄之力 |
[19:11] | So, for someone with so many | 话说回来 他手上有这么多 |
[19:12] | hit movies under their belt, | 卖座电影 |
[19:14] | why is he so broke? | 他怎么会破产的 |
[19:15] | Exotic cars. Private islands. | 买国外汽车 私人岛屿 |
[19:17] | You know what costs more than an albino tiger? | 你知道比买一只白化虎更贵的是什么吗 |
[19:20] | The upkeep on an albino tiger. | 就是养一只白化虎 |
[19:22] | He blew through his money. | 他肆意挥霍 |
[19:23] | Didn’t listen. | 说什么都不听 |
[19:25] | And now there’s no more coming in. | 而现在又没有收入来源了 |
[19:27] | – Thanks again. – Yes. | – 再次感谢 -不用谢 |
[19:29] | Such a tragedy. | 真是个悲剧 |
[19:30] | Well, it’s always a tragedy when someone gets killed. | 每次有人被杀都是悲剧 |
[19:33] | No, I’m talking about his tiger. | 不 我是说他的老虎 |
[19:35] | I would have bought it if I’d known. | 我要是知道我肯定会买的 |
[19:38] | Why isn’t Dan checking the alibi? | 丹怎么没去查不在场证明 |
[19:41] | Dan… | 丹 |
[19:53] | I want to talk about Uriel. | 我想谈谈乌列的事 |
[19:55] | Well, what’s there to talk about? | 这有什么好谈的 |
[19:56] | Punch, taunt, punch, groin stomp. Repeat. | 打架 挑衅 踩他下三路 再来一遍 |
[19:58] | Yeah, listen, Luci, I’ve been thinking, | 没错 但小路 我一直在想 |
[20:00] | there might be a better way to handle this without violence. | 也许有更好的 不那么暴力的解决办法 |
[20:02] | What, like hugging him back to Heaven? | 什么 把他抱回天堂吗 |
[20:04] | Like hiding Mom. Hiding Chloe. | 把妈妈藏起来 把克洛伊藏起来 |
[20:06] | And wait Uriel out. | 然后等乌列离开 |
[20:08] | – What? – Look, just because he told us his plan | -什么 -仅仅因为他把计划告诉我们了 |
[20:10] | doesn’t mean that’s his plan. | 不代表那就是他的计划 |
[20:12] | It’s Uriel. | 那可是乌列 |
[20:14] | It could be a trap. | 这可能是个陷阱 |
[20:17] | Brother, you’ve been here too long. | 哥哥 你在这儿待得太久了 |
[20:19] | It’s changed you. | 这里已经改变你了 |
[20:21] | – What do you mean? – Meaning that ever since | -你什么意思 -我是说自从你来了这里 |
[20:24] | you’ve been here, you’ve had to restrain yourself. | 你就得一直压制着自己 |
[20:25] | But this is Uriel. You’re you. | 但这是乌列 你是你 |
[20:29] | Amenadiel. Firstborn. | 你是阿曼纳迪尔 是长子 |
[20:32] | Unleash yourself. | 释放你自己吧 |
[20:34] | Enjoy it. | 好好享受 |
[20:38] | Look, you do know that he was always afraid of you. | 你知道他一直都怕你 |
[20:40] | Don’t mock me, Lucifer. | 别嘲笑我了路西法 |
[20:42] | I’m not. It’s true. | 我没有 这是事实 |
[20:43] | All right? Growing up, we… | 好吗 从小到大 我们 |
[20:46] | well, we all looked up to you. | 我们都很尊敬你 |
[20:48] | You were like our very own action star. | 你就像是我们的动作明星一样 |
[20:51] | Even you? | 连你也这么想 |
[20:53] | Well, don’t get me wrong. You were | 别误会 你曾经 |
[20:54] | a major power-hungry dick about it. | 是个极度渴望权力的混蛋 |
[20:56] | But trust me. | 但是相信我 |
[20:58] | Just the sight of you will send quivers down Uriel’s spine. | 光是看到你 乌列都会瑟瑟发抖 |
[21:04] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[21:06] | All he needs to see is me | 他只需要看到 |
[21:08] | in all of my glory. | 我辉煌荣耀的样子就够了 |
[21:10] | And there’s that angelic ego I’m talking about. | 这才是我说的天使的自尊 |
[21:14] | Right. | 好了 |
[21:16] | You know what to do. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[21:27] | Uriel. | 乌列 |
[21:32] | Amenadiel. | 阿曼纳迪尔 |
[21:35] | It’s good to see you, little brother. | 见到你真好 弟弟 |
[21:37] | You’re a welcome sight for sore eyes. | 见到你真的让我很高兴 |
[21:40] | – I am? – Of course you are. | -是吗 -当然了 |
[21:45] | But, Uri, you must go home. | 但是 小乌 你必须得回家 |
[21:47] | I really do have everything under control. | 一切都在我的掌控之中 |
[21:50] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[21:52] | Lucifer’s still on Earth. Now Mom’s here, too. | 路西法还在人间 现在妈妈也在这里 |
[21:55] | It almost looks like you’re in over your head. | 你似乎已经无能为力了 |
[21:58] | But don’t worry. | 但是别担心 |
[22:01] | I’m here to help. | 我来帮你了 |
[22:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:06] | You really think I need your help? | 你真觉得我需要你帮忙吗 |
[22:09] | You. | 就你 |
[22:10] | Pathetic, small Uriel. | 可悲而渺小的乌列 |
[22:14] | Not the eldest son. | 既不是长子 |
[22:16] | Not the young rebel. | 也不是年幼的叛逃者 |
[22:17] | But an angel buried somewhere deep in the middle. | 只是个微不足道平平无奇的天使 |
[22:21] | – Lost in the crowd of your betters. – That is not… | -埋没在比你优秀的人之中 -那不是 |
[22:24] | If God wants something done, | 如果上帝想办成什么事 |
[22:27] | he sends me, Uri. | 他会派我去 小乌 |
[22:31] | Me. | 我 |
[22:33] | Not you. | 不是你 |
[22:36] | I am Amenadiel. | 我是阿曼纳迪尔 |
[22:38] | The fury and the righteousness of our father. | 我就是父亲狂怒与公正的象征 |
[22:40] | And you, little brother, are standing in my way. | 而你 弟弟 正在妨碍我 |
[22:44] | Okay. You’re right. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[22:47] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:50] | I’ll return home. | 我会回家的 |
[22:56] | You know what? Something’s bothering me. | 你知道吗 有件事正困扰着我 |
[23:01] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[23:02] | “Fury of God” | “上帝的狂怒” |
[23:04] | doesn’t usually talk so much. | 一般不会说这么多话 |
[23:06] | More a man of action. | 他更是一个用行动说话的人 |
[23:08] | Amenadiel, at full strength, | 正常状态下的阿曼纳迪尔 |
[23:09] | I could never beat this easily. | 决不会如此轻松地被我打倒 |
[23:11] | Something’s happened to you. | 你肯定出问题了 |
[23:15] | I saw this coming, you know. | 我早料到了 |
[23:17] | I mean, not this exactly, | 虽然不完全是这样 |
[23:18] | because patterns are never that precise, | 因为行为模式并不会如此准确 |
[23:20] | but your pride | 但是你的骄傲 |
[23:22] | was always gonna be your undoing. | 一直都是你的软肋 |
[23:24] | After all, the bigger they are… | 毕竟 你越是自傲… |
[23:26] | Well, I think even you can guess what comes next. | 我想就是你也能猜到接下来是什么 |
[23:35] | I’m glad you came instead of Lucifer. | 我很高兴是你来而不是路西法 |
[23:39] | And I’ve waited so long for this. | 我等这一天很久了 |
[23:41] | Forgive me if I enjoy it. | 如果我太享受了 请见谅 |
[23:48] | – So did Kimo’s alibi check out? – Uh, yeah. | -那么基莫的不在场证明证实了吗 -是的 |
[23:51] | Yeah. According to the owner of the comic book store, | 是的 根据漫画书店的老板说 |
[23:53] | Kimo was there all morning, signing merchandise. | 基莫整个早上都在那里 签卖作品 |
[23:55] | So you had to confiscate all these toys just to tell me that? | 所以你查抄了所有这些玩具就为了说这个 |
[23:58] | Uh, yeah. Yeah, it’s a visual aid. | 是啊 对 是种视觉辅助 |
[24:01] | – Right. – Look, those dolls, they’re selling like hotcakes. | -是吗 -那些娃娃卖得可火了 |
[24:03] | The owner said that ever since Body Bags started | 所有者说自从《尸袋》开始 |
[24:05] | streaming on Netflix, he can’t keep them in stock. | 在网飞上播出后 他就一直缺货了 |
[24:07] | And that relates to the murder how? | 那这与谋杀有什么关系 |
[24:09] | Well, at the scene, | 在犯罪现场 |
[24:11] | Wesley was going over all of his old Body Bags 4 stuff. | 韦斯利在整理他《尸袋4》的老玩意 |
[24:14] | Including his old contract, | 包括他的旧合同 |
[24:15] | says he’s entitled to one percent | 上边说他有权获得百分之一的 |
[24:17] | of all merchandising revenue. It’s not much. | 全部产品所得利益 没有多少 |
[24:19] | So I had the studio send over a copy of their contract. | 所以我让工作室送来一份他们合同的拷贝 |
[24:22] | Look at that. | 看这里 |
[24:23] | Says Wesley should be getting ten percent. | 上边说韦斯利应该得到百分之十 |
[24:25] | Yeah. I also took a look at Kimo Van Zandt’s contract. | 没错 我还看了基莫·范·曾特的合同 |
[24:27] | Same thing happened to him. | 他也是这情况 |
[24:29] | Kimo and Wesley shared everything. Wives, agents… | 基莫和韦斯利分享一切 妻子 经纪人 |
[24:31] | business managers. | 业务经理 |
[24:33] | – Ryan Goldburg. – Ryan Goldburg. | -瑞安·哥德堡 -瑞安·哥德堡 |
[24:34] | Wesley figured out Ryan’s scam, confronted him, | 韦斯利发现了瑞安的骗局 找他对质 |
[24:36] | and then Ryan killed him to keep him quiet. | 然后瑞安杀了他封口 |
[24:38] | Yeah. But how did he get Kimo’s prints | 没错 但是你怎么把基莫的指纹 |
[24:39] | on the murder weapon so that he could frame him? | 弄到谋杀凶器上 好嫁祸他呢 |
[24:42] | I’m gonna ask him. | 我要去问他 |
[24:43] | All right. You coming? | 好吧 你来吗 |
[24:44] | No, no. You got this covered. | 不 不了 你处理就好 |
[24:45] | What? You’ve been attached to me all day | 什么 你跟了我一整天 |
[24:47] | and now that we may have figured out who killed Wesley, | 现在我们查出了可能是谁杀了韦斯利 |
[24:49] | you’re just leaving? | 你却要走了 |
[24:49] | Yes. Well, by now, the threat to you should’ve passed. | 是的 到现在 对你的威胁应该过去了 |
[24:51] | But just in case, I’ve some family business to attend to. | 但以防万一 我有些家务事要办 |
[24:54] | All right? | 好吗 |
[24:56] | Fine. I’ll go alone. | 行吧 我自己去 |
[25:00] | It’s like, get a room already, right? | 简直是 赶紧去开个房吧 |
[25:04] | What? | 什么 |
[25:06] | Too soon? | 笑话说太早吗 |
[25:08] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:09] | So, um… how-how’s the… the case going? | 所以 那个 案子怎么样了 |
[25:12] | It’s fine. | 挺好的 |
[25:13] | Yeah, it looks like the money manager did it. | 看起来是管账的经理干的 |
[25:15] | Tried to frame Kimo Van Zandt. | 想要诬陷基莫·范·曾特 |
[25:18] | Don’t know how yet. | 还不知道怎么做到的 |
[25:19] | Man, killed by your own weird award. | 老天 被你自己的奇怪奖杀死 |
[25:22] | That’s gotta suck. | 肯定很糟糕 |
[25:24] | It was actually… | 实际上 |
[25:26] | It was really, really touching when they got it. | 他们获奖的时候是非常非常感人的 |
[25:30] | When they got it. | 获奖的不是一个人 |
[25:33] | There were two awards. | 当时有两个奖杯 |
[25:34] | Thanks. What are you talking about? | 谢谢 你在说什么 |
[25:36] | There were two awards, because a fight takes two people. | 当时有两个奖杯 因为打斗要两个人 |
[25:38] | One of the awards was given to Wesley… | 一个是奖杯是给韦斯利的 |
[25:40] | And one to Kimo. | 一个给基莫 |
[25:41] | Someone must’ve switched out his award for Wesley’s. | 一定是有人将他的奖杯和韦斯利换了 |
[25:43] | That’s why Kimo’s prints were on it. | 所以基莫的指纹在上边 |
[25:44] | Jamie Lee Adrienne was at the dojo. | 杰米·李·艾德丽安在道场 |
[25:45] | Maybe she had access to Kimo’s award. | 也许她有办法拿到基莫的奖杯 |
[25:47] | Maybe she’s working with Ryan. | 也许她是瑞安的同谋 |
[25:48] | Okay, you find Jamie, | 好 你去找杰米 |
[25:49] | I’ll get the business manager. | 我去找业务经理 |
[25:50] | His office said he’s having lunch at the Ignacia Hotel. | 他办公室的人说他在伊格纳西亚酒店吃午饭 |
[25:56] | Ah! Right, let me just make myself comfy | 太好了 先让我给自己找个舒服的姿势 |
[25:58] | because I cannot wait | 因为我等不及 |
[26:01] | to hear how you sent Urinal packing. | 听你讲述如何将尿列送回家的了 |
[26:04] | And please do not skimp on any | 还有请一定不要省略那些 |
[26:07] | of the gory details. | 血腥暴力的细节 |
[26:11] | This would never have happened | 如果你早听我的 |
[26:13] | if you’d listened to me earlier. | 这一切都不会发生 |
[26:19] | How is this possible, brother? | 这怎么可能 哥哥 |
[26:24] | I no longer have my powers. | 我的神力已经失去了 |
[26:26] | Well, what happened to them? | 怎么就这么没了 |
[26:27] | Oh, I don’t know, Luci, pick a sin. | 我哪知道 小路 你选个罪名吧 |
[26:30] | Is it because I released a damned soul from Hell? | 是因为我释放了地狱里被诅咒的灵魂 |
[26:32] | Slept with a demon? Is it because I’m working with you? | 与恶魔上床 是因为我与你合作 |
[26:35] | Or because of Mom? | 还者是因为妈妈 |
[26:39] | Or am I simply no longer worthy? | 或者仅仅因为我已经不够格了 |
[26:46] | It’s time that I faced the truth, brother. | 是我面对现实的时候了 兄弟 |
[26:50] | I’ve fallen. | 我堕落了 |
[26:59] | Welcome to the club. Meetings are on Tuesdays. | 欢迎加入俱乐部 周二定期聚会 |
[27:01] | It’s different for me, Luci. | 我们不一样 小路 |
[27:03] | It’s different. | 不一样 |
[27:05] | I no longer have my powers. | 我已经没有了神力 |
[27:07] | My very strength… | 我的力量… |
[27:08] | Big deal! | 有什么大不了 |
[27:10] | It’s probably the best thing that ever happened to you. | 这可能是发生在你身上最好的事 |
[27:13] | But right now I haven’t got time to hold your hand, | 但是现在我没时间拉着你的手安慰你了 |
[27:16] | because I need to clear up your mess! | 因为我要清理你留下的烂摊子 |
[27:18] | – My mess? – Uriel’s still out there. | -我的烂摊子 -乌列还在外边 |
[27:21] | And the clock is up– | 而时间也到了 |
[27:22] | which means the detective is in grave danger. | 也就是说警探正面临很大的危险 |
[27:52] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[27:53] | What? You wear the orange vest, you can do whatever you want?! | 怎么 你穿个橙背心 就能为所欲为了 |
[28:28] | Stop it! Why are you barking now? | 闭嘴 你鬼叫什么呢 |
[28:30] | What is wrong with you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[28:32] | Oh! I am your mother! | 我是你母亲 |
[28:35] | – Sort of. – Did you make one of them your pet? | -算是吧 -你把一个孩子变成宠物了 |
[28:39] | I figured out the husband, | 我搞明白了丈夫 |
[28:40] | then it was the job, | 然后又来了工作 |
[28:42] | now it’s the children. | 现在孩子也来找麻烦 |
[28:44] | This is supposed to be a time out | 我本来是想把他锁起来禁足 |
[28:46] | to teach you a lesson! | 让你长长记性 |
[28:48] | I don’t think that’s how time outs work. | 我想禁足不是这样的 |
[28:55] | Mommy, I’m sorry. | 妈妈 我错了 |
[29:00] | Maybe you’re not so bad after all. | 也许你没那么糟糕 |
[29:02] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[29:17] | What? | 什么 |
[29:20] | Detective Decker. | 戴克警探 |
[29:21] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[29:22] | I could ask you two the same thing. | 我也正想问你们二位呢 |
[29:24] | Uh, we’re just having a business meeting. | 我们这是一次工作会谈 |
[29:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:27] | You make out with all your clients? | 你和你所有客户都这么亲热吗 |
[29:29] | What’s the occasion? You celebrating | 今天什么喜事啊 你要庆祝 |
[29:30] | the successful theft of Wesley and Kimo’s merchandising money? | 你偷到了韦斯利和基莫的电影周边分成吗 |
[29:34] | I would never steal from my clients. | 我永远不会偷客户的钱 |
[29:36] | Oh, you are clever, Ryan. | 你够聪明 瑞安 |
[29:38] | What is she talking about, Ryan? | 她在说什么 瑞安 |
[29:39] | What I’m talking about is how Wesley realized | 我说的是韦斯利发现 |
[29:41] | his action figures were selling like hotcakes, | 自己的周边玩偶非常畅销 |
[29:45] | did some investigating, | 于是做了些调查 |
[29:46] | and saw that he was getting robbed. | 结果发现自己的钱被人抢了 |
[29:48] | – I think you should go. – Unfortunately for Wesley, | -你该走了 -不幸的是韦斯利 |
[29:50] | he shared his concerns about his business manager | 把对自己业务经理的怀疑告诉了前妻 |
[29:52] | with his ex-wife, who happened to be sleeping with him. | 却没想到前妻和业务经理正好有一腿 |
[29:55] | And that voice mail that you played for us, | 你放给我们听的语音留言 |
[29:57] | that’s what started this, and that’s what got him killed. | 引发了这一切 造成了他的死 |
[30:02] | He did it! | 是他做的 |
[30:03] | – He’s the one who killed Wesley! – What?! | -他杀了韦斯利 -什么 |
[30:06] | No, it was her idea! | 不 这都是她的主意 |
[30:07] | It was her idea to switch out the Nunchuck Award, | 是她说应该把基莫的奖杯浸在血里 |
[30:09] | cover it in blood… | 让他被怀疑… |
[30:09] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[30:11] | You stole from me, | 你偷我的钱 |
[30:12] | killed Wesley, | 还杀了韦斯利 |
[30:14] | then you tried to frame me for it?! | 还想陷害于我 |
[30:17] | – Kimo… – I cared about both of you! | -基莫… -我把你们俩当亲人 |
[30:20] | No, please! | 别杀我 |
[30:21] | Kimo… | 基莫… |
[30:22] | Put the gun down. Please. | 把枪放下 |
[30:23] | They murdered Wesley. | 他们杀了韦斯利 |
[30:25] | And they will pay for that, I promise you. | 他们会为此付出代价的 我保证 |
[30:29] | But don’t let them ruin your life, too, Kimo. Please. | 但别让他们也毁了你的生活 基莫 |
[30:32] | My life is already ruined. Get out of the way. | 我的生活已经毁了 让开 |
[30:34] | – No. – I’ll shoot you! | -不 -那我开枪了 |
[30:35] | – I don’t care anymore! – Kimo! | -我什么都不在乎了 -基莫 |
[30:38] | Lucifer, stay back. Guys, stand down. | 路西法 别过来 你们都退后 |
[30:41] | Detective, you don’t know what you’re up against. | 警探 你不明白自己正面临着什么 |
[30:43] | This was engineered to put you in harm’s way. | 这都是设计好的 为了让你陷于危险之中 |
[30:45] | You must believe me. | 你必须相信我 |
[30:48] | Lucifer, I know exactly what I’m up against. | 路西法 我对自己目前的处境一清二楚 |
[30:52] | It’s just a man… who’s in a lot of pain. | 这只是一个承受了巨大悲痛的男人 |
[31:00] | Kimo, a couple days ago I was in a really bad car accident. | 基莫 前几天我出了场非常严重的车祸 |
[31:06] | And I’ve spent the last few days | 之后的几天我就一直在 |
[31:08] | trying to convince everybody that cares about me | 尽力说服每个关心我的人 |
[31:10] | that it wasn’t a big deal. | 那场车祸没什么大不了 |
[31:12] | The truth is… I’m terrified. | 可说实话… 我很害怕 |
[31:17] | I’m scared of how it can all just end… with no rhyme or reason. | 我害怕一切都这样莫名其妙的走向终点 |
[31:22] | And what I want to do right now is just go home | 我现在只想赶快回家 |
[31:25] | and read a bedtime story to my daughter. | 给女儿读睡前故事 |
[31:28] | But… you know… that’s not up to me, either. | 但你知道… 这也由不得我 |
[31:32] | We can’t control what happens to us, | 我们选择不了自己的遭遇 |
[31:35] | only how it affects us and the choices we make. | 但能控制自己不受影响 做出正确的选择 |
[31:40] | So, please. Make the right choice, Kimo. | 拜托了 基莫 别做让自己后悔的事 |
[31:45] | Please put down the gun. | 把枪放下 |
[32:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:06] | Well, well done, Detective. | 说的不错啊 警探 |
[32:07] | Kimo was about to do a very bad thing. | 基莫差一点就要酿成大祸了 |
[32:09] | Oh, well, not on my watch. | 有我在就不行 |
[32:14] | Very good. Let me escort you back to the station. | 好极了 我送你回警局吧 |
[32:16] | No… I’m-I’m okay. | 不用了 我可以的 |
[32:20] | You know, I don’t believe in fate. | 我不相信命由天定 |
[32:22] | And I don’t believe in bad luck. | 也不相信噩运 |
[32:25] | And I appreciate your concern, but come what may, | 谢谢你这么关心我 但无论如何 |
[32:29] | I am leaving here… alone. | 我要自己回去 |
[32:33] | Very well. But just… | 那好吧 一定要… |
[32:36] | buckle up, Detective, please. | 系好安全带 警探 |
[32:40] | Right. Now, if you’ll excuse me. | 好了 我也该走了 |
[32:42] | There’s something I need to deal with. | 我也有些事情需要处理 |
[33:02] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[33:04] | Mum. | 妈 |
[33:05] | I’m letting Uriel take me back to hell. | 我准备让乌列带我回地狱了 |
[33:10] | Well, there’s no need to overreact, mother. | 不用这么反应过激嘛 母亲 |
[33:12] | Let her go. | 让她走 |
[33:13] | It’s the right move. | 这样才对 |
[33:16] | Right. Of course. | 当然了 |
[33:17] | Remind me at some point to give you a refresher | 提醒我哪天给你好好讲讲 |
[33:19] | on the meaning of loyalty. | 什么叫做忠诚 |
[33:20] | It’s what’s best for everyone. | 这样对大家都好 |
[33:23] | She goes back to hell, where she belongs; | 她回到地狱 回到她该去的地方 |
[33:26] | Chloe is safe, | 克洛伊安全了 |
[33:28] | and I don’t have to clean up your mess anymore. | 我也不用再替你收拾烂摊子 |
[33:31] | More importantly, you get to keep your word. | 更重要的是 你遵守了诺言 |
[33:34] | I am keeping my word. | 我在遵守诺言 |
[33:36] | You’re serving out your sentence here on earth. | 你在人间服刑 |
[33:38] | You know that’s not what your Father wanted. | 你知道你父亲不想这样 |
[33:41] | Do I?! | 我知道吗 |
[33:42] | Everyone thinks they know what he wants. | 每个人都觉得自己知道父亲想要什么 |
[33:45] | Amenadiel did when he first got here, | 阿曼纳迪尔刚来时就这么觉得 |
[33:47] | now Uriel does. | 现在乌列也这么想 |
[33:49] | Human wars have been waged because of it. | 人类为此发动了战争 |
[33:53] | Dad showed me an open door. | 父亲给我开了扇门 |
[33:56] | Does that mean I was meant to take you back to hell | 这意味着我应该把你带回地狱 |
[33:57] | or was he insinuating that hell was getting drafty? | 还是他只是在暗示我们地狱风太大 |
[34:00] | Nobody bloody knows, | 谁他妈都不知道 |
[34:01] | because the selfish bastard won’t just tell us! | 因为那个自私的混蛋就是不肯告诉我们 |
[34:05] | And I’m sick of it. | 我受够了 |
[34:08] | No more. | 受够了 |
[34:11] | No more. | 受够了 |
[34:12] | There’s my Lightbringer. | 这才是我的光明使者 |
[34:16] | My Morningstar. | 我的晨星 |
[34:21] | Uriel was so small when he was a child. | 乌列小的时候就是个小个子 |
[34:24] | All he ever wanted was to play with you and the older kids. | 他只想跟你还有其他年长的孩子们一起玩 |
[34:28] | – But you all excluded him. – Yes. | -但你们都不理他 -是的 |
[34:30] | And every time he came back, pestering us again. | 每次他都会回来 继续纠缠我们 |
[34:34] | Which is strange, | 我一直想不明白 |
[34:36] | considering he knew what the outcome would be. | 他明明知道结果如何 |
[34:38] | That’s how much he wanted to be around you, Lucifer. | 他就是太想和你们待在一起了 路西法 |
[34:43] | Uriel is a stubborn boy. | 乌列这孩子很固执 |
[34:45] | When he sets his mind, it doesn’t waver. | 他做了决定 就不会动摇 |
[34:49] | He’s not going to give up until he has | 他得到我或者那个警探之前 |
[34:51] | either me or that detective. | 是不会放弃的 |
[34:53] | Mum… | 母亲… |
[34:55] | I refuse to believe that. | 我拒绝相信这一点 |
[34:58] | There is always another way. | 总有别的办法的 |
[35:01] | If anyone can find it, | 真有人能找到解决办法的话 |
[35:04] | it’s you. | 就是你了 |
[35:37] | For a brief moment, | 有那么一刻 |
[35:39] | the pattern faltered. | 你的行为模式动摇了 |
[35:43] | I thought it meant you’d actually bring Mom. | 我以为这意味着你会把老妈交出来 |
[35:46] | That somehow, you’d surprise me. | 给我一个惊喜 |
[35:48] | ‘Cause for once in my life, | 因为我头一次 |
[35:48] | I’d like to be surprised, but no. | 想要得到惊喜 但却没有 |
[35:51] | No, here you are. | 不 你在这 |
[35:58] | Are you done hiding behind our big brother’s skirt? | 你在我们大哥的裙子后面藏够了吗 |
[36:03] | Yes, it’s just me now. | 是的 就我在 |
[36:05] | Big, bad Lucifer. | 邪恶的路西法 |
[36:10] | We’ve already had this fight before, Lucifer. | 我们已经交手过一次了 路西法 |
[36:14] | Right here. | 在我脑海里 |
[36:15] | You see, in my head, | 瞧 在我脑中 |
[36:17] | I’ve seen everything you do. | 我预见了你所做的一切 |
[36:19] | I’ve heard every dumb quip you have to say. | 听过你说的所有愚蠢的冷嘲热讽 |
[36:21] | Right, let me guess– | 好了 让我猜猜 |
[36:22] | in your version, I deliver Mom to you, | 你的版本里 我把老妈交给了你 |
[36:24] | apologizing, tears streaming down my face. | 向你道歉 泪水洗刷了我的脸 |
[36:27] | Actually, no. In my version, | 其实不是 我的版本里 |
[36:29] | you refuse to give Mom up | 你拒绝交出老妈 |
[36:31] | and your human friend dies. | 然后你的人类朋友死了 |
[36:33] | Yes, you’ve tried that twice now. | 是啊 你已经试了两次了 |
[36:35] | Not much luck. | 不怎么成功啊 |
[36:36] | Maybe you’re not as good at this as you thought. | 也许你并没有你想象的那么能干 |
[36:38] | Maybe I’m building up to a big finale. | 也许我是把好戏留在后头 |
[36:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:44] | Uriel… | 乌列… |
[36:46] | you don’t know what Dad wants. | 你不知道老爹想要什么 |
[36:49] | None of us do. | 我们没人知道 |
[36:51] | – So I think… – You’re right. | -我觉得… -你说得对 |
[36:53] | I don’t know what Dad wants. None of us do. | 我不知道老爹想要什么 我们没人知道 |
[36:56] | Right. | 好吧 |
[36:58] | Great, well, I’m glad we had this talk. | 很好 很高兴我们谈过了 |
[37:00] | I’ll see you at the next family reunion. | 下次家庭聚会再见 |
[37:02] | I’ll buy the first round. | 第一轮我请 |
[37:04] | But I do know what he needs. | 但是我知道他需要什么 |
[37:08] | Mom’s out. It’s only a matter of time | 老妈跑了 她迟早会 |
[37:09] | before she finds her way back to Heaven, | 想个办法回到天堂 |
[37:11] | and then he’ll forgive her. | 然后他会原谅她的 |
[37:13] | He would never do that. | 他不会原谅她的 |
[37:13] | Why not? You did. | 为什么不 你不就原谅了吗 |
[37:15] | She’s been here, like, what– three minutes? | 她才来这多久 三分钟吗 |
[37:17] | Now you’re already defending her. | 现在你已经在为她辩护了 |
[37:19] | Dad’ll do the same thing. | 老爹也会这样的 |
[37:21] | He’ll let his guard down. | 他会放下心防 |
[37:23] | And then she’ll destroy him. | 然后老妈就能打垮他了 |
[37:28] | I need to make sure that doesn’t happen. | 我得确保这一幕不会发生 |
[37:31] | That’s Azrael’s Blade. | 那是亚兹拉尔之剑 |
[37:34] | How do you have it? | 你是怎么得到它的 |
[37:35] | I borrowed it off the Angel of Death | 我是趁死亡天使没注意时 |
[37:37] | when she wasn’t looking. | 从她那借来的 |
[37:38] | You’re not planning on taking Mom back to Hell. | 你不是来带老妈回地狱的 |
[37:41] | That weapon will wipe her out of existence entirely. | 这武器能让她彻底消失 |
[37:43] | No Heaven, no Hell, just… | 不是上天堂也不是下地狱 就是 |
[37:47] | just gone. | 湮灭了 |
[37:48] | Finally, a moment of clarity between us. | 终于 我们之间总算讲清楚了 |
[37:50] | You’ve gone completely insane, brother. | 你完全是疯了 兄弟 |
[37:53] | I’m doing what has to be done, | 我只是在做一件必须得做的事 |
[37:55] | and you’ve run out of time. | 而你已经没时间了 |
[37:57] | See, I don’t care about your deal with Dad. | 听着 我不管你和老爹之间有什么交易 |
[37:59] | I don’t care about what happens to your little human. | 我也不在乎你那卑微的人类会发生什么 |
[38:01] | But it’s obvious you care for her | 但很明显你在乎她 |
[38:03] | a tad more than you do Mom. | 比关心老妈还要多 |
[38:06] | Now, all I need to do | 现在 我只需要 |
[38:09] | is hit this one little key right here. | 按下这个键 |
[38:12] | A sequence will begin, and two days from now… | 一些系列事件就会开始发生 两天后 |
[38:15] | your cute little human will finally die. | 你那可爱的小人类就会死 |
[38:19] | So, Lucifer, | 那么 路西法 |
[38:21] | you can either let that happen | 要么你就眼睁睁地看着那些事发生 |
[38:24] | or you can give me Mom. | 要么你就把老妈交出来 |
[38:27] | Last chance. | 最后机会 |
[38:29] | You choose. | 你选吧 |
[38:34] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[38:39] | Well, you didn’t see that coming, did you? | 你没想到我会这样吧 |
[38:45] | Actually, I did see it coming. | 其实 我预见到了 |
[38:53] | I mean, I knew you were gonna attack. | 我知道你会攻击我 |
[38:56] | I just wasn’t sure how. | 我只是不知道你会用什么方式 |
[39:04] | Patterns are tricky like that. | 行为总是很难预测 |
[39:06] | Takes time to get a real sense of them. | 需要花时间来摸清你的套路 |
[39:11] | I needed to study you a bit. | 我必须得再多了解你一点 |
[39:15] | Took much less time than I expected. | 花的时间比想象中要短得多 |
[39:40] | You’re lucky I’d never use Azrael’s Blade on you, brother. | 我没把这把剑用在你身上算你走运 兄弟 |
[39:48] | Why don’t you pick on a girl? | 要不你来和女人较量较量 |
[39:50] | But I have no qualms | 但是用在你这种肮脏下流的恶魔身上 |
[39:51] | about using it on a filthy, scum-sucking demon. | 我不会感到丝毫良心不安 |
[40:12] | You haven’t disappointed, Mazikeen. | 你还挺不赖 麦泽金 |
[40:15] | Your patterns were tough to see. | 你的行为规律很难看清 |
[40:24] | But still predictable nonetheless. | 但还是可以预测出来的 |
[40:39] | Because you made it so difficult, | 由于你给我添了这么多麻烦 |
[40:42] | now I’m gonna take out Mom and the detective. | 现在我要把老妈和那个警探一起干掉 |
[40:46] | You can’t stop me, brother. | 你阻止不了我 兄弟 |
[40:54] | I didn’t see that coming. | 这我没预测到 |
[41:10] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[41:13] | I… I couldn’t understand. | 我… 我不明白 |
[41:17] | Prick got what he deserved. | 这个混蛋罪有应得 |
[41:24] | He was my brother. | 他是我的兄弟 |
[41:43] | “As the first stars came out, | “当第一颗星星升起的时候 |
[41:45] | Coraline finally allowed herself to drift into sleep. | 卡洛琳终于甜甜地睡着了 |
[41:48] | While the gentle upstairs music of the mouse circus | 当楼上的老鼠马戏团轻柔的音乐 |
[41:51] | spilled out onto the warm evening air, | 飘扬在温暖的夜晚之中时 |
[41:53] | telling the world that the summer was almost done.” | 整个世界都知道夏天快要过去了” |
[41:59] | Read it again. | 再念一遍 |
[42:00] | You want me to read it again? | 你想我再念一遍吗 |
[42:02] | Okay, baby. | 好吧 宝贝 |
[42:05] | “Coraline discovered the door | “卡洛琳搬进屋子不久后 |
[42:06] | A little while after they moved into the house…” | 就发现了那扇门…” |
[42:18] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[42:31] | Where’s Uriel? | 乌列在哪 |
[42:45] | What have I done? | 我都做了什么 |
[42:47] | No… No, no, no. | 不… 不 不 不 |