时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Roommates? You and Detective Decker? | 室友 戴克警探和你 |
[00:05] | I think it’s gonna be fine. | 我觉得不会有事的 |
[00:06] | With a short adjustment period. | 当然也需要一段时间的调整适应 |
[00:08] | You made a deal to return Mom to hell, in exchange, | 你以送母亲回地狱为条件 作为交换 |
[00:11] | Chloe’s life was spared. | 宽恕克洛伊的命 |
[00:13] | What if Dad decides to take back his side of the deal? | 如果父亲决定撤回交易 你怎么办 |
[00:17] | Hello, brother. | 你好啊兄弟 |
[00:18] | Uriel. | 乌列 |
[00:19] | You have 24 hours, | 你还有24小时 |
[00:20] | or I’ll finish what I started with your detective. | 否则我会彻底解决那个警探 |
[00:22] | – Uriel is here? – He’s after Chloe, | -乌列来了 -他要么是想找克洛伊 |
[00:25] | – or that bitch you call Mom. – Well, worry not, | -要么是那个叫作母亲的贱人 -不必担心 |
[00:28] | because Uriel won’t be a problem. | 因为乌列不算什么麻烦 |
[00:29] | We have a nuclear weapon. | 我们有核武器 |
[00:32] | How did he beat you, brother? | 他怎么能打倒你 哥哥 |
[00:33] | I no longer have my powers. | 我的神力已经失去了 |
[00:35] | I’m letting Uriel take me back to hell. | 我准备让乌列带我回地狱了 |
[00:37] | There is always another way. | 总有别的办法的 |
[00:38] | That’s Azrael’s blade. | 那是亚兹拉尔之剑 |
[00:40] | You’re not planning on taking Mom back to hell. | 你不是来带老妈回地狱的 |
[00:42] | Because you made it so difficult, | 由于你给我添了这么多麻烦 |
[00:44] | now I’m gonna take out Mom and the detective. | 现在我要把老妈和那个警探一起干掉 |
[00:48] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[00:50] | What have I done? | 我都做了什么 |
[01:05] | We are gathered here today to mourn a great loss. | 今天我们相聚于此 来哀悼一对不幸的恋人 |
[01:10] | Peggy, Edgar. | 佩吉 埃德加 |
[01:12] | Your single life is dead. | 你们的单身人生 已经死了 |
[01:20] | But your life of wedded bliss is just beginning. | 但你们的婚姻之喜 才刚刚开始 |
[01:24] | She’s gorgeous even as a freakin’ zombie. | 哪怕化了僵尸妆 她还是这么好看 |
[01:27] | I hate her. | 我恨她 |
[01:29] | If anyone objects to this unholy matrimony, | 如果有人反对这对逆天的情侣结合 |
[01:32] | speak now | 请马上站出来 |
[01:34] | or forever hold your peace. | 否则请永远缄默 |
[01:38] | Edgar! | 埃德加 |
[01:40] | Oh, my God, help! | 我的天 救命 |
[01:41] | Someone call the ambulance! | 快叫救护车 |
[01:43] | Please, this is real! | 拜托 这是真的 |
[01:44] | Somebody call an ambulance, please! | 拜托哪位快叫救护车 |
[02:33] | Howdy, gang. | 好啊哥几个 |
[02:35] | Martini, extra dry, just like I like it. | 马天尼干威末酒 我最喜欢喝的那种 |
[02:38] | Lucifer? | 路西法 |
[02:40] | Doctor! | 医生 |
[02:42] | Come to join the party? | 来参加派对一起乐吗 |
[02:44] | No, I’m here to check on you. | 不是 我来看看你 |
[02:46] | You didn’t show for our session. | 上次治疗你没来 |
[02:48] | I know, I canceled that. | 我知道 我取消了 |
[02:49] | Yeah, which is odd, because you never cancel. | 所以才奇怪 因为你从不取消 |
[02:51] | Is everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[02:54] | It’s fine, just a little family drama, that’s all. | 没什么 只不过家里出了点事而已 |
[02:56] | Nothing to worry about. | 没什么好担心的 |
[02:57] | Family drama? | 家里出事了 |
[02:59] | My brother died. | 我兄弟死了 |
[03:00] | Amenadiel? | 阿曼纳迪尔 |
[03:02] | No, no. | 不是 |
[03:04] | No, I– another brother. | 当然不是 另外一个兄弟 |
[03:05] | I have many. | 我兄弟一大把 |
[03:07] | Lucifer, I’m so sorry. | 路西法 我非常抱歉 |
[03:08] | Oh, it’s fine, what’s done is done, eh? | 没关系 反正都死了 |
[03:11] | – Whiskey? – No, no, you… Lucifer, | -喝威士忌吗 -不用 路西法 |
[03:14] | patients often avoid sessions | 病人常常在最需要 |
[03:15] | precisely when they need it the most. | 治疗的时候躲避治疗 |
[03:18] | When the feelings are too painful. | 因为那时感情太痛苦 |
[03:19] | Are you sure you don’t need to talk? | 你确定你不想谈谈吗 |
[03:21] | Well, I think there’s a few other things I’d rather do, | 我倒有别的几件事特别想做一下 |
[03:24] | – you know. – No, no. | -你懂的 -不 不行 |
[03:25] | Okay, Lucifer, no, no, no. | 不行 路西法 不行 |
[03:26] | No, we’re not doing that anymore, and you know that. | 我们不再做那种事了 这你知道的 |
[03:29] | Now, I’m here if you want to talk about your brother’s death, | 如果你想谈谈你兄弟的死 尽管跟我说 |
[03:32] | but in a… | 但是你 |
[03:34] | in an appropriate manner. | 你要清醒过来 好好说 |
[03:35] | Oh, what’s the point? | 有什么用 |
[03:37] | You wouldn’t understand me, anyway. | 说了你也不明白 |
[03:38] | You think everything I say is a metaphor. | 还以为我说的都是隐喻 |
[03:40] | Now if you don’t mind, | 如果你不介意的话 |
[03:40] | you’re killing my buzz. | 麻烦你别扫兴 |
[03:42] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[03:43] | Well, if you change your mind, | 如果你改主意了 |
[03:44] | my door is always open. | 我的大门始终敞开 |
[03:47] | Well, feel free to shut it. | 你可以尽情关上门了 |
[04:14] | Look, Mommy, I’m swinging! | 看啊妈妈 我在荡秋千 |
[04:19] | Hey, baby, get off of that. | 宝贝 你先下来 |
[04:22] | Can you let Maze and Mommy talk for a minute? | 妈妈能和麦子单独谈谈吗 |
[04:24] | Please? | 可以吗 |
[04:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:27] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[04:28] | A sex swing? | 性爱秋千 |
[04:29] | I know, right? | 好玩是吧 |
[04:31] | You want to hop on? | 你想上来荡一荡吗 |
[04:33] | Okay, if we’re gonna live together, | 好吧 如果我们要住在一起 |
[04:34] | we need to have some house rules. | 就得定一些规矩 |
[04:36] | Rule number one, and I can’t believe I’m saying this, | 第一条 我都不相信我会这么说 |
[04:38] | no sex swing. | 不准挂性爱秋千 |
[04:40] | You said I could bring my furniture. | 你说了我可以把家具带来 |
[04:42] | A sex swing is not furniture. | 性爱秋千不算家具 |
[04:44] | We have to agree on what’s gonna be in the common area, Maze. | 公共区域里摆什么我们得达成共识 麦子 |
[04:47] | Fine, I don’t agree with your cheesy decorations. | 那好 我不同意你弄的这些暴丑装饰 |
[04:50] | You don’t like Halloween? | 你不喜欢万圣节 |
[04:51] | Of course I do. | 当然喜欢 |
[04:52] | Slutty outfits, humans abandoning their inhibitions, | 人们穿着淫荡 放浪形骸 |
[04:54] | masquerade orgies. | 假面群交 |
[04:57] | That’s great. | 挺好 |
[04:58] | But that’s not our Halloween. | 但是我们的万圣节不这么过 |
[05:00] | You live with a child now. | 你现在和孩子一起住了 |
[05:01] | You’re gonna have to rethink how you look at things. | 你得改改你看待事物的角度了 |
[05:05] | Do I? | 是吗 |
[05:10] | Maybe living together was a bad idea. | 也许我们就不应该合租 |
[05:13] | Now that’s something we can agree on. | 至少在这一点上我们达成共识了 |
[05:17] | Decker. | 戴克 |
[05:22] | This is Peggy Russo. | 她名叫佩吉·鲁索 |
[05:23] | She’s a movie makeup artist from Studio City. | 是一名电影化妆师 来自斯蒂迪奥城 |
[05:25] | Died from a single shot to the chest. | 胸口中枪致死 |
[05:27] | Still waiting on ballistics, but it looks like | 弹道检测报告还没出 但看起来像是 |
[05:29] | it’s a large caliber bullet, most likely from a rifle. | 大口径子弹 很可能来自狙击步枪 |
[05:31] | Anyone see the shooter? | 有人看见枪手了吗 |
[05:33] | Ah, we’re still combing through the guest list, but so far, no. | 我们还在梳理宾客名单 但到目前为止没有 |
[05:35] | Everyone was focused on the ceremony. | 大家都在关注婚礼 |
[05:37] | – What about the wait staff? – Questioned them first, nothing. | -那侍者呢 -先讯问了他们 没有发现 |
[05:40] | But we’re running everyone’s info, see if we have any priors. | 但我们还在调查他们的信息 看有没有前科 |
[05:42] | Great. | 很好 |
[05:44] | Dead center shot. | 当胸一枪 |
[05:45] | You said, the– what? The groom was hit in the arm? | 你刚才说新郎手臂中枪 |
[05:47] | – Yeah. – So he botches the first shot, | -是 -所以枪手第一枪打偏 |
[05:49] | and aces the second? | 第二枪才击中目标 |
[05:51] | Maybe the bride was the intended target, | 也许新娘本就是目标 |
[05:52] | and the groom just got in the way. | 但是被新郎挡住了 |
[05:54] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪 |
[05:56] | Uh, he’s over with the medics. | 医疗人员正在给他包扎 |
[06:01] | I can’t believe she’s gone. | 我还是不敢相信她不在了 |
[06:04] | Why would anybody | 为什么会有人 |
[06:05] | want to do this? | 想杀她 |
[06:06] | Did Peggy have problems with anyone? | 她和什么人有矛盾吗 |
[06:09] | Anyone you know of that would’ve wanted to hurt her? | 你认识什么可能想伤害她的人吗 |
[06:12] | No. | 没有 |
[06:14] | Peggy’s amazing. | 佩吉是个好人 |
[06:16] | She’s beautiful, | 她又美丽 |
[06:17] | and smart, | 又聪明 |
[06:19] | and funny. | 还风趣 |
[06:20] | Sorry. I’m sorry I have to ask you these questions. | 我很抱歉还要问你这些问题 |
[06:24] | Devil’s food cake. | 恶魔蛋糕 |
[06:25] | I’ve definitely come to the right place. | 我可算来对地方了 |
[06:30] | There we go. | 好了 |
[06:32] | Oh, Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[06:33] | So good of you to show. | 你可算来了 |
[06:34] | You realize you’re late, yeah? | 你知道你迟到了吗 |
[06:36] | Oh, and you’re eating possible evidence. | 而且你还在吃潜在证物 |
[06:38] | – What? – Give me that. | -什么 -给我 |
[06:40] | Surely all this food can’t go to waste, Detective. | 这么多吃的总不能浪费了吧 警探 |
[06:43] | You look like hell. | 你就像去地狱逛了一圈 |
[06:45] | Not heard that before. | 这话倒是新鲜 |
[06:47] | – Are you drunk? – I wish. | -你喝醉了吗 -我倒想 |
[06:49] | Pesky supernatural metabolism keeps getting in the way. | 但是神级代谢系统总是给我捣乱 |
[06:52] | Still doesn’t stop me trying, though. | 但也拦不住我灌酒 |
[06:54] | No! | 不行 |
[06:56] | No drinking at a crime scene. | 犯罪现场不能喝酒 |
[06:58] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:58] | What murder are we solving today? | 今天又是谁死了啊 |
[07:00] | I mean, everyone here looks dead. | 大家看起来都跟死了似的 |
[07:01] | We’ve have an injured groom and a deceased bride. | 新郎受了伤 新娘被枪杀了 |
[07:03] | Oh, they got to that “Till death do us part” | 这么快那句屁话就应验了 |
[07:05] | nonsense quickly, didn’t they? | 还真被死亡分开了 |
[07:07] | The bride suffered a gunshot wound to the chest. | 新娘胸口中了一枪 |
[07:09] | Chest? Shooter didn’t go for the head? | 胸口 枪手怎么没打脑袋呢 |
[07:11] | First rule of zombie killing. | 打僵尸不是应该先爆头吗 |
[07:14] | Do you want to work this case with me or not? | 你到底想不想和我一起破这个案 |
[07:16] | Of course I do. | 我当然想 |
[07:18] | Every killer must be punished. | 凶手都必须受到惩罚 |
[07:21] | Good. | 那好 |
[07:22] | Then you stay here. | 那你就待在这 |
[07:23] | Find some water. | 喝些水 |
[07:25] | Calm down. | 冷静冷静 |
[07:26] | I’m gonna talk to some witnesses, | 我去找目击者谈谈 |
[07:28] | and pull yourself together. | 你清醒一下 |
[07:30] | You look like a homeless magician. | 你就跟个流浪魔术师似的 |
[07:38] | hello, bridesmaids. | 好啊 伴娘们 |
[07:40] | So, which one of you horrifying zombettes | 那么 是哪个僵尸美女 |
[07:44] | wanted the bride dead then, hey? | 想让新娘死啊 |
[07:46] | Surely she put each of you through hell. | 她肯定把你们折腾的够呛吧 |
[07:47] | All brides do, am I right? | 新娘不都这样吗 |
[07:50] | Yeah, let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[07:52] | She wanted you lose weight, didn’t she? | 她想让你减肥是吧 |
[07:54] | You to cover your tattoos. | 让你遮掉你的纹身 |
[07:56] | Forced you to buy a tea-length dress | 还逼你穿半长婚纱 |
[07:58] | that does nothing for your cankles. | 露着胖脚踝是吧 |
[08:00] | And did any of you want to wear this… | 还有你们真的有人喜欢 |
[08:02] | hideous zombie makeup? | 化这种可笑的僵尸妆吗 |
[08:04] | Oh, hello. | 好啊 |
[08:06] | You look suspicious. | 你挺可疑 |
[08:08] | Tell me, what did you want to do to our corpse bride? | 告诉我 你想对那死人新娘做什么 |
[08:13] | I wanted to ruin her wedding. | 我想毁了她的婚礼 |
[08:14] | Ah-ha, right. | 对头 |
[08:16] | Let me guess, you were in love with the groom. | 我猜猜 你爱上了新郎 |
[08:18] | This is always about jealousy, isn’t it? | 你就是嫉妒她是吧 |
[08:19] | No! It was Peggy. | 不 是因为佩吉 |
[08:21] | Oh, much more interesting, go on. | 这可更有趣了 继续 |
[08:23] | She was so disgustingly | 她完美得 |
[08:24] | perfect, I hated it. | 让人恶心 我讨厌她 |
[08:26] | How could anyone compare? | 怎么可能有人比得上她 |
[08:28] | So remove the competition, got it. | 所以你想除掉竞争对手 明白了 |
[08:30] | I told her ex-boyfriend Jason | 我把婚礼地址告诉了 |
[08:32] | where the wedding was gonna be. | 她的前男友 杰森 |
[08:34] | Hoping he’d… I don’t know, show up and make a scene. | 希望他… 我不知道 到场来闹一闹 |
[08:39] | But I never imagined that he would kill her. | 但我真没想到他会杀了她 |
[08:42] | This is all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[08:45] | No, no, no, no, come, come. | 别别别 拜托拜托 |
[08:46] | Don’t do that. | 别哭 |
[08:48] | Guilt is such a useless emotion. | 自责是最无用的情绪 |
[08:49] | It’s completely unflattering on such a beautiful face. | 出现在这么美丽的脸上就更不合适了 |
[08:55] | You… | 你… |
[08:57] | you think I’m beautiful? | 你觉得我美吗 |
[09:05] | Lucifer, what are you doing? | 路西法 你干什么呢 |
[09:06] | Detective, I’ve found you a lead. | 警探 我给你找了条线索 |
[09:08] | Where– in her mouth? | 在哪找的 她嘴里吗 |
[09:09] | Yes, actually! | 你还真说对了 |
[09:10] | Imagine what I can find in other orifices. | 不知道她别的洞里还有多少线索 |
[09:14] | Okay. | 好了 |
[09:16] | – I apologize. – I’m just being thorough. | -我很抱歉 -我只是想调查详尽嘛 |
[09:20] | Call me. Easy! | 打给我哦 小心 |
[09:27] | What has gotten into you? | 你今天什么毛病 |
[09:28] | I thought you were getting the hang of this. | 我还以为你已经知道规矩了 |
[09:30] | I got you a lead, didn’t I? | 我不是给你找了条线索了吗 |
[09:31] | The ex-boyfriend, you looking into him? | 那个前男友 你查他了吗 |
[09:33] | Yeah, Dan’s on it, but that’s not the point. | 丹在查他 但这不是重点 |
[09:35] | This whole new thing, you making out with witnesses? | 你这一套新把戏 和证人亲热什么的 |
[09:38] | Completely inappropriate. | 实在是太没正经了 |
[09:39] | When are you going to get it? Inappropriate is what I do. | 你怎么还不明白 我就是不正经的人 |
[09:41] | You’ve always been a pain in the ass, Lucifer, | 你一直让我头疼 路西法 |
[09:43] | but I’ve never seen you like this. | 但这副架势我从没见过 |
[09:45] | What’s going on? What happened? | 怎么回事 发生什么了 |
[09:47] | Just enough of the questioning, Detective. | 别问这么多了 警探 |
[09:48] | Reprimand me or let’s get on with it. | 要么继续骂我 要么赶紧查案吧 |
[09:52] | Can I talk to you, please? | 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[09:55] | Pull your pants up. | 把裤子提好 |
[09:56] | Hey, what’s up with him? | 他这是怎么了 |
[09:58] | Looks like he just rolled out of bed or something. | 他就好像刚滚下床似的 |
[10:00] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[10:00] | There’s just something completely off about him today. | 他今天就是完完全全不对劲 |
[10:02] | Yeah, well, there’s something’s really off about him every day. | 其实他天天都完完全全不对劲 |
[10:04] | No, no, it’s different. | 不 这次不一样 |
[10:05] | He’s missing his usual… | 他原来的那种 |
[10:08] | extreme glee. | 欢乐劲儿不见了 |
[10:09] | – He-he just seems really dark. – Look, is he gonna be a problem? | -他似乎真的抑郁了 -他会拖累你吗 |
[10:11] | ‘Cause you know I wouldn’t mind if you send him home. | 你知道我很乐意让你把他打发回家 |
[10:13] | – Nope, not a problem. – You sure? | -不会妨碍的 -你确定吗 |
[10:14] | Yep, got it. I can handle it. | 我明白 我能应付 |
[10:16] | What’d you get from ballistics? | 弹道检验结果是什么 |
[10:17] | I confirmed | 经查实 |
[10:18] | large caliber bullet from a rifle; long-range. | 是一发大口径狙击步枪的子弹 |
[10:20] | I have a team searching a wider perimeter for more evidence. | 我已经加派人手扩大搜索范围寻找证据 |
[10:23] | And I finished the background check on everyone at the wedding. | 我也完成了婚礼上所有宾客的背景调查 |
[10:26] | All clean. | 都没有案底 |
[10:27] | But the ex-boyfriend, Jason Myers, he’s not. | 但是她前男友杰森·迈尔斯就不一样了 |
[10:29] | He’s got one aggravated assault, two weapons violations. | 他曾犯故意伤害罪 两次非法携带武器罪 |
[10:31] | I have him waiting in interrogation for you. | 已经收押待审了 |
[10:47] | Hello, bad guy. | 你好啊 大坏蛋 |
[10:57] | Lucifer, open the damn door! | 路西法 你给我开门 |
[11:00] | Lucifer! | 路西法 |
[11:00] | Lucifer, open this door right now! | 路西法 立刻给我开门 |
[11:08] | Lucifer, what are you doing? | 路西法 你在做什么 |
[11:11] | Just having a little chitchat with our friend here. | 只是跟我们这位朋友聊聊天 |
[11:14] | Care to know what I’ve learned? | 想知道我问出了什么吗 |
[11:15] | You get out of there now. | 你立刻给我出来 |
[11:18] | Oh, she’s so demanding. | 她可真喜欢发号施令 |
[11:27] | Well… he’s innocent. | 他是无辜的 |
[11:30] | Oh, did you figure that out | 你是在折磨他之前 |
[11:31] | before or after you tortured him? | 还是在折磨之后得出的结论 |
[11:32] | You tortured a suspect? | 你居然折磨了嫌疑人 |
[11:33] | I didn’t lay a finger on the spineless cretin. | 我碰都没碰那个娘炮 |
[11:35] | Come on, the guy’s sitting on the floor crying. | 拜托 那家伙都直接坐在地上哭了 |
[11:37] | Crying because of a woman, | 他哭是因为一个女人 |
[11:39] | not me– the bride, to be specific. | 不是因为我 具体来说是因为那位新娘 |
[11:41] | However, he did not kill her. | 但是 他并没有杀她 |
[11:43] | And you know that how? | 你怎么知道 |
[11:44] | He said he couldn’t take seeing the bride so happy, | 他说他不能接受新娘那么幸福的样子 |
[11:46] | so he ran off, crying– surprise, surprise– | 于是他哭着跑了 就知道哭 |
[11:48] | well before the shooting started. | 离开之后枪击案才发生 |
[11:51] | And you believed that? | 你信了 |
[11:52] | – Of course not. He had an alibi. – Really? | -当然不信 他有不在场证明 -是吗 |
[11:54] | Yes. Leaving the park on the service road, | 对 他在便道上准备离开公园时 |
[11:56] | he bumped into a wedding musician. | 撞到了一个婚礼乐手 |
[11:58] | Didn’t get a name, but he had a buzz cut and a guitar case. | 没问到名字 但他留着寸头 带着吉他盒 |
[12:02] | A guitar? No. | 吉他 不可能 |
[12:03] | They booked a DJ, not a live band. | 他们请了DJ 但是没请现场乐队 |
[12:05] | Trust me, crying guy isn’t lying. | 相信我 这爱哭鬼没撒谎 |
[12:08] | Maybe, but maybe there wasn’t a guitar in that case. | 也许吧 但吉他盒里装的可能并不是吉他 |
[12:11] | Oh, so you think our musician might be the shooter. | 你觉得那个乐手也许就是凶手 |
[12:14] | He’s pretty shaken up, but he’s gonna be okay. | 他吓坏了 不过应该没事 |
[12:16] | You’re lucky. | 算你走运 |
[12:17] | Okay, I still have to question properly. | 好 我还是需要正式讯问他 |
[12:19] | But there’s a possibility that Jason saw our shooter, | 但是有可能杰森看到的就是凶手 |
[12:21] | and he may have been carrying his rifle in a guitar case. | 而凶手把狙击枪放在了吉他盒里 |
[12:24] | Last seen on the park service road. | 最后一次露面是在公园便道上 |
[12:27] | I’m on it. | 我去查 |
[12:31] | – You’re welcome. – Excuse me? | -不客气 -你好意思吗 |
[12:33] | What you just did in there is incredibly inappropriate. | 你刚才的行为非常不合适 |
[12:36] | Are you trying to get in trouble or are you trying to piss me off? | 你是想惹事 还是想惹我生气 |
[12:39] | I did what I had to do. | 我只是尽职 |
[12:41] | Got results, didn’t I? | 查到了结果 不是吗 |
[12:42] | If you pull one more stunt like that, | 你要是再这么胡闹一次 |
[12:44] | I don’t care how effective you are, | 不管你鼓捣出多少好线索 |
[12:46] | I will bench you. | 我都会开了你 |
[13:10] | I take it you heard about Uriel? | 看来你听说了乌列的事 |
[13:17] | Is Lucifer here? | 路西法在这里吗 |
[13:19] | No, he’s out. | 他出去了 |
[13:21] | Probably in the middle of some three-way, | 可能正装作若无其事地 |
[13:23] | like nothing happened. | 在哪里跟人3P吧 |
[13:25] | Not everyone grieves the same way. | 每个人都有自己疗伤的方式 |
[13:27] | Lucifer, he’s never been one to… | 路西法 从来都不擅长… |
[13:31] | face his emotions. | 直面他的感情 |
[13:34] | Instead of looking in, he acts out. | 与其自省内心 他更喜欢表现在行动上 |
[13:38] | You know, a rebellion here, | 比如搞搞反叛啦 |
[13:39] | an apple there? | 引诱人吃智慧果啦 |
[13:44] | But you… | 你呢 |
[13:45] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[13:49] | Come on, tell your mom. | 来 跟妈妈说 |
[13:52] | When I first heard of Uriel’s death, | 刚听说乌列死去时 |
[13:54] | I wanted to blame Lucifer. | 我很想责怪路西法 |
[13:55] | But… then I realized I was just as much to blame, | 但我后来意识到 我也有同样的责任 |
[13:59] | if not more. | 甚至责任更大 |
[14:02] | None of this would have happened | 这事根本都不会发生 |
[14:03] | if I still had my… | 如果我还有 |
[14:05] | Your powers. | 你还有神力 |
[14:08] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[14:10] | A mother knows. | 做母亲的自然知道 |
[14:16] | But I also know it’s possible | 但我也知道你也许 |
[14:18] | to regain your strength. | 还能重获力量 |
[14:22] | That we both can. | 我们俩都可以 |
[14:23] | No, Mom, it’s too late. | 不 妈妈 太迟了 |
[14:26] | Uriel would… | 乌列就不会 |
[14:28] | He would still be alive if it wasn’t for me. | 如果不是因为我 他就不会死了 |
[14:34] | Come, there’s something you need to see. | 来 有东西要给你看 |
[14:45] | Okay, so we found something near the service road. | 好了 我们在便道附近有所发现 |
[14:51] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[14:54] | It’s a nice little hiding spot behind some bushes. | 这是凶手在草丛里的绝佳匿藏点 |
[14:57] | Disturbed ground. | 地表多杂草 |
[14:58] | Clear view of the stage. | 能清楚地看到台上的一切 |
[14:59] | Someone with a rifle could’ve made this shot. | 拿着狙击枪的凶手可以自如开枪 |
[15:01] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[15:03] | That… | 那是 |
[15:04] | is a pastry napkin from a Dutch food truck. | 一辆荷兰快餐车的糕点餐巾 |
[15:06] | “Freddy’s Dutch Oven”? | “弗雷迪荷兰灶” |
[15:08] | Love this place. Unfortunate name, | 超喜欢那里 名字不好听 |
[15:10] | but best Stroopwafel in Hollywood. | 但却有着好莱坞最好吃的荷式松饼 |
[15:12] | The napkin is definitely from today. | 这张餐巾绝对是今天的 |
[15:14] | The syrup is still wet to the touch. | 糖浆摸上去还有点湿 |
[15:15] | And undoubtedly tasty. | 而且风味犹存 |
[15:17] | So if the shooter bought this Stroop– whatever you call it– | 如果枪手用信用卡买过这种随你怎么叫的糖浆 |
[15:20] | with his credit card, we can track his identity. | 那我们就能查到他的身份 |
[15:22] | So we need to get to the food truck | 我们需要去找这辆快餐车 |
[15:23] | and talk to the owner. | 和餐车老板谈谈 |
[15:24] | I will put out a BOLO. | 我会发出通缉令 |
[15:25] | What is it with you and BOLOs? | 你们怎么这么喜欢发布通缉令 |
[15:26] | Why don’t you just use Freddy’s Dutch Oven app? | 怎么不用用弗雷迪荷兰灶的应用软件 |
[15:29] | Gives you their current locale. | 上面会给出他们现在的位置 |
[15:31] | You never know when you’re in the mood | 你永远不知道自己什么时候 |
[15:32] | for a good strooping. | 想尝尝上好的糖浆 |
[15:52] | You know what? | 听着 |
[15:53] | You stay here. | 你待在这里 |
[15:53] | Don’t move. I’ll do the talking. | 别动 由我来提问 |
[15:57] | Fine by me. | 没问题 |
[15:59] | Detective Decker, LAPD. | 我是洛杉矶警局的戴克警探 |
[16:00] | Are you the owner? | 你是餐车老板吗 |
[16:01] | Alfred Loomis, but you can call me Freddy. | 阿尔弗雷德·卢米斯 你可以叫我弗雷迪 |
[16:03] | And let me guess. | 我来猜猜 |
[16:04] | You look like a “Chocolade hagelslag” kind of girl. | 你应该很喜欢吃巧克力粉末吧 |
[16:07] | Am I right? | 对吗 |
[16:07] | Sir, earlier today you served a man | 先生 今天早些时候你招待过的一个人 |
[16:09] | with a buzz cut, possibly carrying a guitar case. | 平头 可能还带着吉他盒 |
[16:11] | Does that ring a bell? | 有印象吗 |
[16:12] | If I may, one order of “Oliebollen,” please. | 可以的话 我想点份油炸球 谢谢 |
[16:16] | – What? – Oliebollen. | -什么 -油炸球 |
[16:17] | Literally means “Oily balls.” | 就是油炸过的球 |
[16:19] | Tastes better than it sounds, believe me. | 相信我 味道比名字好太多了 |
[16:21] | – Thank you. – No, sorry, Detective, | -谢谢你 -抱歉没印象 警探 |
[16:23] | I don’t remember anyone like that. | 我不记得有这么个人 |
[16:24] | But I wasn’t here during the morning shift. | 但是今天早班时我不在 |
[16:26] | Um, Freddy, I forgot to tell you | 弗雷迪 我忘了告诉你 |
[16:29] | a guy like that was here when I opened. | 我开门的时候 那个人是来过 |
[16:31] | He was asking when you’d be around. | 他还问你在不在 |
[16:33] | Asking for me specifically? | 特地问我在不在吗 |
[16:34] | Actually, you know what? Make the two orders, please. | 干脆来两份吧 谢谢 |
[16:36] | I’m famished. | 我饿死了 |
[16:38] | Lucifer– | 路西法 |
[16:41] | Everybody down! | 大家都趴下 |
[16:47] | Shooter on the roof. Victim in the truck. | 枪手在屋顶 死者在餐车里 |
[16:48] | Secure the scene! | 保护犯罪现场 |
[16:52] | Bloody hell! | 真倒霉 |
[17:35] | Not very polite of Mr. Shooter to leave | 枪手先生也不说声再见就走了 |
[17:37] | without saying good-bye. | 真是没礼貌 |
[17:39] | His bullets are saying plenty. | 他的子弹已经说明了很多 |
[17:40] | Well, why shoot Food Truck Freddy, | 为什么要杀死快餐车的弗雷迪呢 |
[17:42] | just ’cause you were questioning him? | 就因为你在讯问他吗 |
[17:44] | No, this was premeditated. | 不 这显然是有预谋的 |
[17:47] | The shooter came here to find him, | 杀手先来找的他 |
[17:48] | then went to shoot the bride, | 然后去枪杀了新娘 |
[17:49] | then came back when he knew Freddy would be here. | 接着又在他知道弗雷迪会出现的时候回来 |
[17:57] | This guy’s got a list. | 这家伙有张杀人名单 |
[18:00] | God, who’s next? | 上帝啊 谁会是下一个 |
[18:02] | He’s not gonna tell you. | 他是不会告诉你的 |
[18:09] | Come bloody on! | 快他娘的出来啊 |
[18:17] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[18:17] | That’s twice now today I’ve been denied snacks. | 这破机器今天第二次吞了我的零食了 |
[18:19] | You got change for a hundie? | 你有零钱破百元大钞吗 |
[18:20] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[18:22] | All right, ballistics confirmed the same rifle was used | 好了 弹道分析确认了两起枪击事件 |
[18:24] | in both shootings, but no prints were found on the rooftop. | 使用的是同一把枪 但屋顶上没有发现指纹 |
[18:28] | This guy paid cash at the food truck. | 这家伙在快餐车买东西用的是现金 |
[18:29] | He really covers his tracks. | 他真的很会掩盖踪迹 |
[18:33] | If I could just find a connection | 如果我能找到两位受害人 |
[18:34] | between our two victims. | 之间的联系 |
[18:37] | But Peggy Russo and Freddy Loomis | 但佩吉·鲁索和弗雷迪·卢米斯 |
[18:38] | seem to have nothing in common. | 似乎毫无共同点 |
[18:40] | Apart from being dead. | 除了他俩都死了之外 |
[18:42] | Uh, maybe they were just randomly chosen. | 也许他们只是被随机选为目标的 |
[18:44] | Mm, my gut says no. | 我的直觉告诉我不是这样 |
[18:45] | This guy is too calculating. | 这家伙太精于算计了 |
[18:47] | Deliberate. | 行动深思熟虑 |
[18:48] | Until we find a link between these t– | 在我们找到两者之间的联系之前 |
[18:51] | Teeny-tiny doughnuts, or cool ranch puffs? | 小甜甜圈还是田园泡芙 |
[18:53] | Lucifer, you can’t just steal food | 路西法 你不能就这样 |
[18:55] | in the middle of the precinct. | 光天化日之下在警局偷吃的 |
[18:57] | Why? Are you gonna put me on the naughty step, | 为什么不行 难道你要罚我站墙角 |
[18:58] | so I can have a think about what I’ve done? | 这样我就能反思一下自己的所作所为 |
[19:02] | Hey, Monkey. | 喂 小淘气 |
[19:04] | Yes, yeah, I-I’m really sorry. | 是的 是的 我真的很抱歉 |
[19:06] | Work got busy. | 工作很忙 |
[19:08] | Yes, I really, really want to take you trick-or-treating. | 是的 我真的真的很想带你一起去讨糖果 |
[19:11] | But if Mommy or Daddy can’t make it home in time, | 但如果妈妈或者爸爸不能按时回家 |
[19:13] | Babysitter Shelly might have to take you, okay? | 也许就得由保姆雪莉带你去了 行吗 |
[19:15] | Oh, she already left. | 她已经走了 |
[19:17] | – What? Why? – I don’t know. | -什么 为什么 -我不知道 |
[19:19] | But when she went into Maze’s room, | 但她进了麦子的房间之后 |
[19:21] | she ran out screaming. | 尖叫着就跑出去了 |
[19:23] | It was hilarious. | 可好玩了 |
[19:24] | – Who’s watching you now? – Maze. | -那现在谁在照顾你 -麦子 |
[19:27] | Can she take me trick-or-treating? | 能让她带我去讨糖果吗 |
[19:29] | – No. – Mommy, please? | -不行 -妈妈 求你了 |
[19:31] | I promise I’ll be good. | 我保证我会乖乖的 |
[19:33] | Yeah, babe, it’s not you that I’m worried about. | 我知道宝贝 但我并不是在担心你 |
[19:34] | Please, please, please, please? | 求你 求你 求你 求你 |
[19:39] | All right, put Maze on the phone. | 好吧 让麦子接电话 |
[19:44] | – Yeah? – What did you do to the babysitter? | -怎么了 -你对保姆做了什么 |
[19:46] | Me? | 我 |
[19:47] | She’s the one who didn’t knock. | 是她不敲门就跑进来 |
[19:48] | I had no time to hide my toys. | 我都没时间把我的那些玩具藏起来 |
[19:50] | Okay, Maze, look, I have a favor to ask you. | 好了麦子 我想求你帮个忙 |
[19:52] | That’s Lucifer’s thing. | 帮你忙是路西法的事 |
[19:54] | I know, but I’ll never find a sitter this late. | 我知道 但这么晚我找不到保姆了 |
[19:57] | And trick-or-treating is really important to Trixie, Maze. | 而讨糖果对于翠茜来说真的很重要 麦子 |
[20:00] | Will you please take her for me? | 你能替我带她去吗 |
[20:02] | Sure, I’ll take your offspring for a walk. | 当然 我会带你家小崽子出去溜溜 |
[20:05] | Well, she’s not a dog, but thank you. | 她不是小狗 但还是谢谢你了 |
[20:08] | Okay, don’t let her out of your sight, | 好了 别让她离开你的视线 |
[20:10] | please check her candy, and take her early, | 检查一下她拿到的糖 还有带她早点回家 |
[20:13] | – Like 3:00. – Great. | -三点左右就回家 -好极了 |
[20:14] | Best after-parties don’t start till 3:00 anyway. | 反正最棒的会后派对一般三点之后才开始 |
[20:16] | Not 3:00 a.m., 3:00 p.m. | 不是凌晨三点 是下午三点 |
[20:18] | I want her home before dark. | 我希望她天黑之前就回家 |
[20:20] | And do not take her to any parties. | 还有不要带她去任何派对 |
[20:22] | Lame. But whatever, your kid. | 没劲 不过你的孩子你说了算 |
[20:24] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[20:26] | Oh, oh, did you see the costume? I laid it on the bed. | 对了 你看到我准备的服装了吗 在床上 |
[20:35] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[20:36] | I told Mommy I wanted to be a princess when I was seven. | 我七岁的时候跟妈妈说想当公主 |
[20:39] | Now I’m eight. | 但我现在八岁了 |
[20:41] | And? | 然后呢 |
[20:42] | Halloween’s supposed to be the one night | 万圣节应该是 |
[20:43] | you get to be whatever you want. | 你想变成谁就变成谁的一晚 |
[20:52] | What do you want to be? | 那你想变成谁 |
[21:01] | Where did he go? | 他去哪了 |
[21:04] | I’ve been talking to the food truck owner’s wife. | 我一直在和快餐车老板的妻子谈话 |
[21:06] | She doesn’t recognize the zombie bride, | 她不认识那个僵尸新娘 |
[21:07] | and doesn’t think she has any connection to her husband. | 也不知道新娘和她丈夫有什么关系 |
[21:12] | Two victims, two devastated spouses. | 两名被害人 两名不知所措的配偶 |
[21:16] | Maybe we’re looking at this the wrong way. | 也许是我们想错了方向 |
[21:24] | Mrs. Loomis, I’m sorry. | 卢米斯夫人 我很抱歉 |
[21:26] | I know you’re going through a lot. | 我知道你现在很难受 |
[21:27] | I have one more question for you, okay? | 我再问一个问题 好吗 |
[21:30] | Do you recognize this man? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[21:31] | Yes, that’s Edgar… Romero. | 认识 他是埃德加…罗梅罗 |
[21:34] | How do you know him? | 你怎么认识他的 |
[21:35] | We’ve worked together. | 我们是同事 |
[21:36] | I’m a doctor. | 我是医生 |
[21:37] | He’s a lawyer. | 他是律师 |
[21:39] | He handles many of our hospital’s malpractice suits. | 我们医院很多医疗事故案都是他处理的 |
[21:43] | He’s married to the other victim? | 他和另一名被害人结婚了吗 |
[21:45] | Yes, but the connection we’ve been looking for | 是的 但我们要找的 |
[21:46] | isn’t between them, | 不是他们之间的联系 |
[21:47] | it’s between you, the spouses. | 而是你们两位配偶之间的联系 |
[21:49] | So, you think the shooter’s upset | 所以你觉得凶手 |
[21:51] | because of one of these malpractice suits? | 是因为某个医疗事故案而不满吗 |
[21:52] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[21:54] | Maybe he’s taking it out on their loved ones. | 也许他是在拿他们深爱的人泄愤 |
[21:57] | Can you give us a list of all the cases | 你能给我们一个 |
[21:58] | that Edgar litigated for you? | 所有埃德加为你打过的官司列表吗 |
[22:05] | When are you gonna tell me what’s going on with you? | 你什么时候才能告诉我你到底怎么了 |
[22:07] | Do you want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[22:08] | Why would I want to do that? | 为什么要谈 |
[22:09] | ‘Cause that’s what partners do. They talk. | 因为这是搭档的意义所在 他们谈心 |
[22:11] | I can tell you about my headaches living with Maze | 我可以告诉你我和麦子住一起的糟心事 |
[22:14] | and you can tell me what’s going on with you. | 你也可以告诉我你到底怎么了 |
[22:16] | Pass. | 免了 |
[22:18] | Lucifer, | 路西法 |
[22:19] | seriously, | 说真的 |
[22:21] | whatever you’re going through… | 不管你在经历什么 |
[22:22] | I don’t know, maybe I can help. | 也许我能帮你 |
[22:24] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[22:25] | By giving me a warm, fuzzy hug? | 给我个温暖又舒服的拥抱吗 |
[22:27] | They won’t release the damn case files. | 他们不给我们档案 |
[22:29] | Some crap about new HIPAA laws requiring extra warrants. | 什么鬼HIPAA法要求额外的搜查令 |
[22:32] | It could be days before we get a judge to sign off on that. | 要法官签发得好几天 |
[22:34] | Oh, well, it looks like Detective Douche | 看起来现在是人渣警探 |
[22:36] | is the one who needs a hug. | 需要一个拥抱了 |
[22:37] | Come here, Daniel. | 快到怀里来 丹尼尔 |
[22:38] | Get off me, man. | 松开我 |
[22:40] | Daniel, if you want to talk about your feelings, | 丹尼尔 如果你想谈心 |
[22:41] | Detective Decker is offering. | 戴克警探随时恭候 |
[22:43] | Why don’t give you two a minute | 为什么你俩不花两分钟 |
[22:44] | so you can talk about your earth-shattering problems. | 来谈谈你惊天动地的烦恼呢 |
[22:48] | – What was that? – I told you something’s going on with him. | -怎么回事 -我跟你说过他有点不对劲 |
[22:51] | I’m getting worried. | 我有点担心了 |
[22:52] | Yeah, well, honestly, Chloe, | 好吧 说实话 克洛伊 |
[22:53] | we have bigger things to worry about right now. | 我们有更重要的事情要担心 |
[22:55] | I know. I’ll see if I can expedite the warrants, | 我知道 我去申请加急搜查令 |
[22:57] | and, uh, call the lieutenant. | 还有 打给副队长 |
[23:00] | Right. Here you go. | 好了 拿去吧 |
[23:01] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[23:02] | Or should I say, Happy Halloween. | 还是该说 万圣节快乐 |
[23:04] | Are these the files? | 这是那些档案吗 |
[23:05] | Where did you get these? | 你从哪里拿到这些的 |
[23:06] | Well, if you ask permission, people can say no, | 如果你征求许可 他们会拒绝你 |
[23:08] | but flash a badge to the right sap | 但是把警徽在他们面前晃一下 |
[23:10] | and voilà. | 大功告成 |
[23:13] | This is mine. | 这是我的 |
[23:14] | All right, chill out, Daniel. | 是的 丹尼尔 冷静 |
[23:15] | What’s a little badge borrowing between friends? | 朋友之间借个小警徽算什么 |
[23:17] | I mean, at least I didn’t have to use this. | 至少我还没用这个 |
[23:20] | You stole my gun and my badge? | 你偷了我的枪和警徽 |
[23:21] | What the hell is the matter with you?! | 你他妈什么毛病 |
[23:22] | Hey, guys… | 你们两位 |
[23:23] | Are you gonna take his side in this right now? | 你现在还想维护他吗 |
[23:24] | – Is that what you’re doing? – Well, I got the files, | -你还要这么做吗 -我拿到了文件 |
[23:26] | didn’t I? I did what I had to do. | 不是吗 我做了我必须做的事 |
[23:28] | please, don’t give me that crap. | 得了吧 少跟我扯淡 |
[23:29] | You never do what you have to do, | 必须做的事你从来不做 |
[23:30] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[23:31] | You only ever do what you want to. | 你只做你想做的事 |
[23:33] | That is not true. | 你错了 |
[23:34] | There’s a lot of things that I didn’t want to do. | 有很多事我都不想做 |
[23:37] | – Oh, really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[23:38] | Because if I only ever did what I wanted to do, | 因为如果我只做我想做的事 |
[23:40] | then right now, I’d do this. | 那现在我想做这个 |
[23:46] | What the hell is wrong with you?! | 你什么毛病啊你 |
[23:47] | Why are you so surprised, detective?! | 你为什么这么惊讶 警探 |
[23:49] | I’m the devil, remember? | 我是魔鬼 记得吗 |
[23:50] | I’m evil! | 我就是邪恶 |
[23:51] | No, what you are is off this case. | 不 这个案子不需要你了 |
[23:53] | You go home now.You’re done. | 你现在回家 没你的事了 |
[23:57] | Go! | 走 |
[24:06] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[24:07] | – Not really. – All right, well… | -不太好 -好吧 |
[24:10] | let’s get you checked out and return the files. | 我们去检查一下身体然后把文件还回去 |
[24:12] | What if we hold off for a bit? | 我们等一下再还怎么样 |
[24:15] | I don’t agree with what Lucifer did. | 我不赞同路西法的做法 |
[24:17] | But there’s still a killer out there. | 但是还有凶手逍遥法外 |
[24:20] | And these files might be the key to stopping him. | 这些文件也许是阻止他的关键 |
[24:22] | Are you suggesting we keep them? | 你是建议我们留下这些文件吗 |
[24:24] | More like borrow. | 不如说是借阅 |
[24:27] | Where are we going, Mom? | 我们去哪里 母亲 |
[24:28] | You’ll see soon enough. | 一会你就知道了 |
[24:30] | But first, we need to get something straight. | 但首先 我们要把话说明白 |
[24:32] | Uriel’s death was not your fault. | 乌列之死不是你的错 |
[24:34] | How can you say that, Mom? | 你怎么能这么说 妈 |
[24:38] | Do you remember when you boys were young? | 你还记得你们小时候的事情吗 |
[24:41] | Uriel always playing pranks on Lucifer | 乌列经常开路西法的玩笑 |
[24:44] | to get your father’s attention? | 以吸引你父亲的注意 |
[24:46] | Annoying little runt. | 就是个磨人的小妖精 |
[24:48] | And he never got in trouble for it | 他从来都没有受到过惩罚 |
[24:49] | because you took the blame. | 因为总是你承担过错 |
[24:52] | Just looking out for my little brother, Mom. | 我只是要照顾我的小兄弟 妈 |
[24:53] | No, it’s more than that. | 不 不止如此 |
[24:55] | You have welcomed responsibility your entire life. | 你这一生都在主动承担责任 |
[24:59] | Don’t you think you deserve a break? | 你不觉得你应该休息一下吗 |
[25:01] | Mom, you just don’t understand. | 妈妈 你不明白 |
[25:03] | Don’t you think I feel responsible, too? | 你不觉得我也有责任吗 |
[25:06] | All of this fighting has been over me. | 所有这些争斗都是因我而起 |
[25:10] | Uriel is gone forever because of me, | 乌列之死的责任在我 |
[25:13] | not you. | 而不是你 |
[25:14] | How can you say that, Mom? | 你怎么能这么说 妈妈 |
[25:16] | You did everything that you could do. | 你做了你能做的一切 |
[25:18] | You volunteered to go back to hell. | 你自愿回到地狱 |
[25:20] | You stepped up and did the right thing. | 你挺身而出 做了该做的事 |
[25:22] | Isn’t that all you’ve been doing? | 这不正是你一直在做的事吗 |
[25:24] | Trying to please your father | 一直在做你认为对的事 |
[25:25] | by doing what you think is right? | 来取悦你的父亲 |
[25:28] | You shouldn’t be punished. | 你不应该被惩罚 |
[25:31] | You should be rewarded. | 你应该获得奖励 |
[25:33] | *Oh, Father, tell me…* | *天父告诉我* |
[25:36] | You really think so? | 你真的这么觉得 |
[25:37] | *We get what we…* | *我们可以得到…* |
[25:39] | If your father was down here… | 如果你的父亲来到这里 |
[25:42] | *Oh, we get…* | *我们得到了应得之物* |
[25:44] | …he would see that. | 他会明白的 |
[25:50] | *And way down* | *然后我们* |
[25:52] | *We go-o-o-o-o* | *踏上征途* |
[25:56] | *Oh, way down* | *我们* |
[25:58] | *We go-o-o-o-o* | *踏上征途* |
[26:02] | *Say way down* | *所以我们* |
[26:04] | *We go* | *踏上征途* |
[26:06] | *Go-o-o-o-o* | *踏上征途* |
[26:08] | *Way down we go…* | *我们踏上征途* |
[26:11] | This is where Lucifer buried your brother. | 路西法把你兄弟葬在了这里 |
[26:15] | *Whoa, you let your feet run wild* | *喔 你横行肆虐* |
[26:20] | *Time has come* | *时机已到* |
[26:22] | *As we all, oh, go down* | *我们都已经跌倒* |
[26:26] | *Yeah, but for the fall, ooh, my* | *要不是跌倒* |
[26:32] | *Do you dare to look him right in the eyes?* | *你哪敢直视他的眼睛* |
[26:38] | Uriel? | 乌列 |
[26:39] | *’Cause they will run you down* | *因为他们会使你精疲力竭* |
[26:41] | *Down till the dark…* | *直到黑夜来临* |
[26:44] | I am… so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[26:47] | Oh, no. No worries. | 别 不用担心 |
[26:49] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[26:51] | *And they will run you down, down till you go* | *他们会使你精疲力竭 直到你离开* |
[26:56] | *Yeah, so you can’t crawl no more* | *是的 你不能再踟蹰* |
[27:02] | Okay, so, these are all the cases that involve | 好了 这里是所有同时涉及了 |
[27:04] | both Dr. Loomis and our zombie groom Edgar. | 卢米斯医生和僵尸新郎埃德加的案子 |
[27:08] | Six settled, three pending and that last one there | 六件和解 三件待审还有最后那个 |
[27:10] | was recently dismissed. | 是最近被驳回的 |
[27:11] | Wrongful death suit thrown out for lack of evidence. | 过失杀人罪起诉因缺乏证据被驳回 |
[27:14] | That’s frustrating. | 肯定很让人沮丧 |
[27:15] | – Could be motive. – Yeah. I don’t know. | -可能动机就是这个 -不好说 |
[27:17] | Maybe our plaintiff was pissed about the dismissal, | 也许我们的原告是因为驳回而生气 |
[27:19] | decided to settle his grievances another way. | 决定用其他办法发泄他的哀痛 |
[27:21] | Let’s see… plaintiff, Wes Williams. | 我来看看 原告 韦斯·威廉姆斯 |
[27:24] | He sued for his wife Cassandra’s death | 他为了他妻子卡桑德拉的死提起诉讼 |
[27:26] | after she lost a battle with– | 她得的病是… |
[27:28] | oh man, I can’t even pronounce this– | 天啊 我都不知道这怎么念 |
[27:29] | Lymphangioleiomyomatosis? | 林八关 凭滑肌 瘤症 |
[27:33] | – Yeah. Lung disease. – Yeah, well, it looks like | -对 肺病 -好吧 看起来 |
[27:35] | Wes blamed Cassandra’s physician, | 韦斯怪罪卡桑德拉的医师 |
[27:36] | our Dr. Sidney Loomis, and the hospital’s lawyer, | 西德尼·卢米斯医生 然后医院律师 |
[27:38] | Edgar Romero, got the case thrown out. | 埃德加·罗梅罗 让案子被驳回了 |
[27:40] | It’s no one’s fault for a disease like that. | 生了那样的病不能怨任何人 |
[27:42] | Yeah, well, apparently, | 好吧 显然 |
[27:43] | Wes didn’t feel that way. | 韦斯不这么认为 |
[27:46] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[27:47] | Nothing, I just… | 没什么 我只是… |
[27:48] | I kind of feel bad for the guy’s situation, you know? | 我只是为这家伙的处境感到难过 |
[27:52] | I mean, I-I don’t know what I would do if my wife… | 我不知道如果我妻子那样 我会怎么办 |
[27:56] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 |
[27:58] | Well, what you wouldn’t do is start revenge killing | 但你总不会开始复仇之旅 去杀害 |
[28:00] | a bunch of innocent people. | 一大堆无辜的人 |
[28:03] | Good point. | 说得对 |
[28:04] | Okay, let’s see if our Wes Williams is in the system. | 我们来看看韦斯·威廉姆斯在不在系统里 |
[28:12] | No criminal record. | 没有犯罪记录 |
[28:14] | But he fits the description. | 但是他符合描述 |
[28:18] | Look at that. | 看看这个 |
[28:19] | He’s an ATF agent. | 他是名酒精烟草与火器管理局探员 |
[28:21] | Nicknamed “The Ghost.” | 绰号”幽灵” |
[28:22] | He served multiple assignments in Mexico | 他在墨西哥执行过多次任务 |
[28:24] | trying to take down the cartels. | 试图扳倒大毒枭 |
[28:25] | Specializes in… | 特长是 |
[28:27] | long-range marksmanship. | 远距离射击 |
[28:30] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[28:31] | – Go! – Other side. | -进去 -另一边 |
[28:33] | Hallway clear. | 门厅安全 |
[28:37] | Clear! | 安全 |
[28:40] | – Clear! – Clear. | -安全 -安全 |
[28:48] | He’s making counterfeit badges | 他在做伪造胸牌 |
[28:50] | for Strode Pharmaceuticals. | 是跨越制药公司的 |
[28:52] | 跨越制药公司 大卫·莫洛兹 住院医师 | |
[29:19] | Trick or treat! | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[29:22] | And what are you, young lady? | 你扮的什么啊 小朋友 |
[29:25] | She’s the president of Mars. Duh. | 她是火星总统 瞎吗 |
[29:28] | Yeah… Duh. | 是啊 还问 |
[29:31] | President of Mars! | 火星总统 |
[29:33] | All right. | 好极了 |
[30:06] | Isn’t this fun? | 多好玩啊 |
[30:09] | I expected worse. | 比我想象的好一点 |
[30:13] | I wish you wore a costume. | 你要是也穿万圣节服装就好了 |
[30:18] | Well, I, uh… I did bring something. | 我… 我确实带了点装备 |
[30:24] | – Do you want to see it? – Yeah. | -你想看吗 -想看 |
[30:28] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[30:32] | I’m ready. | 我弄好了 |
[30:39] | Cool! | 好厉害 |
[30:42] | We’re gonna get so much candy. | 我们一定会要到好多糖果的 |
[31:22] | Why? Why did you bring me here? | 为什么带我来这儿 |
[31:25] | You have been so focused on blame… | 你一直沉浸在自责中… |
[31:28] | you haven’t let yourself grieve. | 一直在压抑自己的悲痛 |
[31:31] | This isn’t right. None of it. | 不该是这样的 全都乱了套 |
[31:35] | Why did he do this? | 他为什么要这么做 |
[31:37] | Lucifer was just trying… | 路西法是为了… |
[31:38] | No, Mom. Not Lucifer, Father. | 不 妈 不是路西法 是父亲 |
[31:44] | How did He let this happen? | 他怎么能允许这一切发生呢 |
[31:46] | Son, it’s okay. | 儿子 没关系 |
[31:49] | Just let it out. | 不要压抑自己 |
[31:51] | Let it all… out. | 都释放出来吧 |
[32:13] | I blame Father for this. | 我责怪父亲 |
[32:15] | You’re right, Mom, where is he? | 你是对的 妈 他在哪呢 |
[32:17] | If he wanted to, he could’ve prevented all of this from happening. | 他如果愿意 完全能够阻止这一切的发生 |
[32:21] | All the misunderstandings, all the pain. | 阻止所有误解 所有痛苦 |
[32:25] | Well, I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[32:27] | I’m done trying to please someone who isn’t even here. | 我受够了去讨一个甚至不在这儿的人的欢心 |
[32:58] | Out. | 出去 |
[33:00] | All of you out! Go on! Go! | 你们都给我出去 滚出去 |
[33:26] | Anything connecting our shooter to Strode Pharmaceuticals? | 枪手与跨越制药公司有联系吗 |
[33:28] | Yeah. Right here. | 有 就在这儿 |
[33:29] | Wes Williams’ took part in one of their clinical drug trials. | 韦斯·威廉姆斯参与了他们的临床药物试验 |
[33:31] | A “promising new treatment” for her lung disease. | 指望”有希望的新型治疗手段”能治她的肺病 |
[33:33] | Not promising enough to save her. | 看来希望并不能救活她 |
[33:34] | No. Turns out she was in the placebo group. | 不 原来她在对照组[发安慰剂而不是药] |
[33:36] | Is that why he’s pissed off? Who put her there? | 所以他才那么愤怒吗 谁安排她到对照组的 |
[33:39] | No one, really. It was a double-blind, | 没有人安排 这是个双盲实验 |
[33:40] | so just like the doctor and the lawyer, no one’s at fault here. | 和医生与律师一样 这不是任何人的错 |
[33:43] | So who does our shooter think is at fault? | 那枪手觉得是谁的错 |
[33:44] | Who ran the trials? | 谁主持的试验 |
[33:45] | Dr. Jack Peterson. | 杰克·彼得森医生 |
[33:47] | And since Williams is targeting spouses, | 既然威廉姆斯以配偶为目标 |
[33:49] | if we find Mrs. Peterson, assuming… | 如果我们找到彼得森夫人 假设… |
[33:50] | 跨越制药公司 杰克·彼得森与莎莉·彼得森 | |
[33:51] | – No, wait… crap. – What? | -不 等等 糟了 -怎么了 |
[33:52] | It also says that the trial was run by a Dr. Sally Peterson. | 上面说莎莉·彼得森也是试验的主要人员 |
[33:55] | They’re a husband and wife team. | 他俩是夫妻档 |
[33:56] | Great. Who’s the target? | 好 他的目标是哪一个呢 |
[33:58] | Well, it could be either one. We got to get to both of them. | 都有可能 两个人我们都得去看看 |
[34:00] | Yeah, before he does. | 是 抢在他动手之前 |
[34:04] | Dr. Peterson? | 彼得森医生吗 |
[34:05] | LAPD. Your wife, Sally. | 洛杉矶警局 你的妻子 莎莉 |
[34:06] | – Where is she? – What’s going on? | -她在哪 -发生什么事了 |
[34:07] | I’ll explain later. Where’s your wife? | 一会跟你解释 你妻子在哪 |
[34:09] | Probably getting a coffee from | 可能在大厅的咖啡车那 |
[34:10] | the coffee cart in the lobby. | 买咖啡 |
[34:12] | Okay, you stay with him. I’ll find her. | 好 你留下来看着他 我去找莎莉 |
[34:13] | – You be careful. – Right. | -小心点 -好 |
[34:15] | You stay put. | 你待着别动 |
[34:16] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[34:26] | I know you’re out there, Mr. Sniper! | 我知道你就在这附近 狙击手先生 |
[34:38] | Oh, come on! | 不是吧 |
[34:40] | You can do better than that! | 你能射得更准的 |
[34:46] | Shoot me! | 朝我开枪 |
[34:53] | Well, go on, then! | 接着开枪啊 |
[34:55] | What are you waiting for? | 你还等什么 |
[34:56] | Just shoot me right now. Please! | 朝我开枪啊 |
[34:59] | Lucifer, what are you doing? | 路西法 你在干什么 |
[35:01] | Police are here! | 警察来了 |
[35:01] | Gonna have to hurry up, Mr. Shooter, sir. | 你得搞快点 狙击手先生 |
[35:08] | Seriously? I mean, I’m standing right here. | 有没有搞错 我就站这不动 |
[35:16] | Right. You’re just embarrassing yourself, now. | 好吧 你这是给自己找难堪 |
[35:18] | I mean, could you be any worse of a shot? | 你枪法还能更烂些吗 |
[35:26] | Oh, come on. | 不是吧 |
[35:30] | Che… It’s like he’s not even trying. | 这…就好像他根本没打算射中我 |
[35:39] | Not her, you idiot– me! | 不是她 你个笨蛋 是我 |
[35:41] | Shoot me! | 朝我开枪 |
[35:48] | Drop your weapon now. | 立刻放下武器 |
[36:07] | You. | 你 |
[36:09] | Why didn’t you shoot me? | 你为什么不开枪打死我 |
[36:10] | – Shoot you? – I was standing right here, | -朝你开枪 -我就站在那没动 |
[36:12] | fair game. Why didn’t you do it? | 好打得很 你为什么不朝我开枪 |
[36:14] | Because you didn’t deserve it. | 因为你不该死 |
[36:16] | How do you know what I deserve? | 你怎么知道我该不该死 |
[36:18] | I was trying to scare you away from her. | 我那是在吓唬你 要你别挡她 |
[36:20] | I only wanted the people who killed Cassandra | 我只想要害死卡桑德拉的人 |
[36:22] | to suffer like… | 经受… |
[36:23] | What…? | 什么 |
[36:25] | Like I’m suffering. | 经受我的痛苦 |
[36:27] | You idiot! | 你个白痴 |
[36:28] | – Lucifer. – The doctor, | -路西法 -那个医生 |
[36:30] | the lawyer, that woman– | 律师 还有那个女人 |
[36:31] | they didn’t kill your wife! | 不是他们害死你妻子的 |
[36:32] | They aren’t responsible! | 责任不在他们 |
[36:35] | But you know that. | 但是你知道这一点 |
[36:37] | You hold someone else accountable, don’t you? | 你也觉得该负责的另有其人 是吗 |
[36:40] | If I hadn’t been on mission so long… | 如果不是出差我执行任务这么久 |
[36:43] | been home when Cassandra needed me… | 当卡桑德拉需要我的时候我能在家 |
[36:47] | we could’ve detected it sooner. | 我们就能早点发现病情 |
[36:49] | She would still be alive. | 她就能活下来 |
[36:52] | Yes. | 没错 |
[36:54] | So it’s not vengeance you want. | 你想要的不是复仇 |
[36:55] | It’s punishment. | 而是惩罚 |
[37:02] | Well, now you’ve got it. | 那现在你如愿以偿了 |
[37:05] | Good for you. | 好样的 |
[37:13] | I got this. | 我来吧 |
[37:21] | How did you find us? | 你是怎么找到我们的 |
[37:23] | Just called the station chief. | 给局长打了个电话 |
[37:24] | Got all the details. | 知道了所有情况 |
[37:26] | What you just did was extremely reckless and stupid. | 你刚才的行为非常鲁莽和愚蠢 |
[37:30] | But you saved that woman’s life. | 尽管你救了那女人一命 |
[37:31] | I couldn’t care less about that woman’s life. | 我才不在乎那女人的死活 |
[37:35] | So, what, you were just trying to get yourself killed? | 那你刚才是想害死你自己吗 |
[37:38] | No. | 不是 |
[37:39] | I don’t buy it. | 我不信 |
[37:40] | Every time you say that you don’t care, | 每次你说你不在乎 |
[37:43] | or that you’re evil, or you’re the Devil, | 或者说你很邪恶 你是个魔鬼 |
[37:45] | I know that’s not who you really are. | 我都知道你并不是那样的 |
[37:47] | You don’t know a thing about who I am, Detective. | 你对我是什么样一无所知 警探 |
[37:50] | Or what I’ve done. | 也不知道我做过什么 |
[37:52] | You weren’t just talking about Wes back there, were you? | 你刚刚不只在说韦斯 是吗 |
[37:56] | You want to be punished for something. | 你希望为自己做的一些事受罚 |
[37:59] | That’s why you’ve been acting out recently. | 所以你最近行为很过激 |
[38:01] | Just talk to me, Lucifer, please. | 跟我说说吧 路西法 求你了 |
[38:04] | Just tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我出了什么事 |
[38:06] | I’m here for you, okay? I… | 有我呢 好吗 我 |
[38:10] | I just want to understand. | 我就是希望能理解你 |
[38:14] | You can’t understand, Detective. | 你理解不了 警探 |
[38:20] | And you never will. | 永远也理解不了 |
[38:24] | Well, if you won’t talk to me, then… | 如果你不想跟我谈 那 |
[38:28] | please, talk to someone else. | 求你 和别人谈谈 |
[38:30] | You have a therapist. | 你不是有心理医生吗 |
[38:32] | Talk to her, before it eats you alive. | 在这种感觉把你吞噬之前 和她谈谈 |
[39:19] | I’m glad you changed your mind. | 你能回心转意我很欣慰 |
[39:25] | Are you ready to talk about your brother? | 你准备好谈谈你兄弟的死了吗 |
[39:33] | His name is… | 他叫 |
[39:35] | was Uriel. | 他生前叫乌列 |
[39:39] | And ever since he died, | 自从他死后 |
[39:42] | I’ve been having this… strange feeling. | 我一直有着这种 奇怪的感觉 |
[39:44] | Something I’ve never felt before. | 一些我从未有过的情感 |
[39:48] | Guilt. | 自责 |
[39:51] | Why do you feel guilty? | 你为何自责 |
[39:57] | Uriel didn’t just die. | 乌列不只是死了 |
[40:01] | I killed him. | 还是被我杀的 |
[40:03] | I’ve never… | 我从来 |
[40:05] | killed anyone before. Only punished those already dead. | 没杀过人 我只惩罚已死之人 |
[40:07] | You know, back when I used to run Hell. | 在我掌管地狱的时候 |
[40:11] | But… | 但是 |
[40:13] | A stubborn Uriel… he-he gave me no choice. | 乌列太固执 让我别无选择 |
[40:17] | He came down from the Silver City | 他从天堂而来 |
[40:18] | to collect on the deal that I made with Dad. | 要我执行我和我父亲定下的契约 |
[40:20] | Intent on killing the detective or smiting Mum out of existence. | 他想杀了警探 或是让我母亲彻底消失 |
[40:24] | – Lucifer… – He brought Azrael’s blade with him, | -路西法 -他带着亚兹拉尔之剑 |
[40:26] | which is a… A divine dagger that destroys your soul, | 那是一把 能摧毁你灵魂的神圣短剑 |
[40:28] | it doesn’t just kill you. | 它不仅仅能杀死你 |
[40:29] | – It… wipes you out… – Lucifer, enough. | -还能让你消失 -路西法 够了 |
[40:35] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我不能再这样下去了 |
[40:39] | I can’t keep track of all these elaborate metaphors. | 我不能一直分解这些复杂的隐喻 |
[40:41] | But it’s not a metaphor, | 但这不是隐喻 |
[40:43] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[40:45] | You need to take me seriously. | 你要当我是认真的 |
[40:46] | You need to believe what I’m saying. | 你要相信我的话 |
[40:48] | Otherwise, you’ll never understand… | 否则 你将无法理解 |
[40:53] | I’m a monster. | 我是个怪物 |
[40:55] | A monster who… deserves to be punished. | 一个理应受罚的怪物 |
[40:58] | I believe you feel that way. | 我深信你是这样想的 |
[41:01] | And I want to understand. | 而且我也很想理解 |
[41:03] | I truly do! | 真的 |
[41:05] | But, Lucifer, you have to help me. | 可路西法 我需要你的配合 |
[41:07] | I need you to be honest with me. | 我需要你对我坦白 |
[41:10] | Completely honest… | 完全坦白 |
[41:14] | …about who you are. | 坦诚你的自我 |
[41:16] | Completely honest? | 完全坦白 |
[41:19] | – Are you sure? – Yes. | -你确定吗 -是的 |
[41:21] | Yes, I’m sure. | 是的 我确定 |
[41:23] | That’s what all of these sessions– | 我们所有的这些咨询 |
[41:25] | our entire relationship– is all about. | 我们之间这整个关系 关键就在这里 |
[41:28] | Getting to know the real Lucifer. | 认识真正的路西法 |
[41:34] | No more lies. | 再无谎言 |
[41:35] | No more metaphors. | 再无隐喻 |
[41:38] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[42:06] | Doctor? | 医生 |