时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I was worried I’d never see you again. | 我还担心你再也不治疗我了 |
[00:04] | I’ve had patients who revealed a new side of themselves, | 我见过不少患者在这里显露出真正的自我 |
[00:07] | but not so much the actual devil. | 但从没见过魔鬼本尊 |
[00:11] | – We’re good, right? – Yeah. Really good. | -我们之间没事吧 -好得很 |
[00:12] | We could be there for each other as friends | 我们可以互相倾诉 就像朋友 |
[00:14] | even if it’s about another guy. | 甚至包括关于其他男人的事 |
[00:16] | What is she doing here? | 她来这里干什么 |
[00:17] | Charlotte Richards, the defense attorney. | 夏洛特·理查德 那位辩护律师 |
[00:19] | Thought I’d dive into my employment. | 我想一心投入工作中 |
[00:21] | Humans are dying because of you. | 人类在因你而死 |
[00:22] | I’m stronger than you’d think. | 我比你想得厉害多了 |
[00:24] | You seem attached to these creatures, | 你似乎对这些人类有感情了 |
[00:27] | and I can’t figure out why. | 我不明白是为什么 |
[00:29] | We shouldn’t be here! | 我们也不应该在这儿 |
[00:31] | The only place I’ve ever felt wanted or respected. | 我唯一感到被需要和被尊重的地方 |
[00:35] | Is here with humanity? | 是这儿吗 和人类在一起吗 |
[00:37] | This is my home! | 这就是我的家 |
[00:38] | Deal with it, Mother! | 面对现实吧 母亲 |
[00:52] | Sunshine. Beautiful people. | 阳光灿烂明媚 美女帅哥如云 |
[00:55] | Expensive cars. The glamorous life. | 豪车随处可见 生活多么惬意 |
[00:58] | Get ready to see the real los Angeles | 这次激动人心的旅行 |
[01:01] | on this thrill ride tour. | 会带大家见识真正的洛杉矶 |
[01:04] | Well, it appears I’ve been misled. | 看来我被骗了 |
[01:05] | Whoever put together this brochure should get special treatment in Hell. | 做这小册子的人真应该去地狱走一遭 |
[01:09] | I don’t need you to show me around the city. | 我不需要你带我参观这座城市 |
[01:12] | Well, of course you do. | 你当然需要 |
[01:13] | This is an exciting time, brother! | 这样多好玩啊 兄弟 |
[01:15] | Now that we’re making Los Angeles our home, | 既然我们决定长住洛杉矶 |
[01:17] | the City of Angels can finally earn its name. | 天使之城终于名副其实了 |
[01:19] | You are making it a home. | 是你要长住洛杉矶 |
[01:22] | Mom and I are gonna find a way to get back to the Silver City. | 我跟母亲要想办法回到天堂 |
[01:24] | – One way or another. – But why? | -无论如何都要回去 -为什么 |
[01:26] | When Los Angeles has so much to offer? | 洛杉矶这么有意思 |
[01:29] | On your right, you’ll see the famous shop, | 在各位的右手边 您能看到一家名店 |
[01:32] | Pooch Pouch, | “狗袋” |
[01:33] | the store that sells purses for purse-sized dogs. | 专门售卖用来装茶杯犬的包包的商店 |
[01:38] | Clearly. | 是吗 |
[01:39] | Give me a sec. | 等我下 |
[01:40] | – Don’t get it confused with the store – Excuse me. Sorry. | -可别将这家店… -抱歉 打扰了 |
[01:42] | – that sells dogs in the shapes of purses. – Sorry, I do apologize. | -和那些卖茶杯犬的店弄混了 -抱歉借过 |
[01:45] | – That’s on your left… – Pardon me, excuse me. | -左手边… -借过 不好意思 |
[01:47] | Yeah, thank you. | 行了 |
[01:49] | Please. That’s your corner. | 行了 你上那边儿呆着去 |
[01:51] | Right. Forget everything you just slept through. | 好了 请忘记你刚才睡过去的内容 |
[01:54] | Welcome to Los Angeles, city of reinvention, | 欢迎来到洛杉矶 再造之城 |
[01:57] | where you can become whomever you want. | 在这里你可以成为任何你想成为的人 |
[02:00] | if we look over here– | 看这边 |
[02:01] | that humungous house in the distance, | 能够看到远方有一座很大的房子 |
[02:03] | the owner, he moved out here with just ten dollars and a dream. | 房子的主人搬来时只有十美元和一个梦 |
[02:06] | Within three years, | 三年后 |
[02:07] | he was running the largest underground sex club in the country. | 他开了全国最大的一家地下性爱俱乐部 |
[02:10] | Los Angeles is also a place where you can do whatever you want. | 在洛杉矶 你还可以随心所欲为所欲为 |
[02:14] | To your right hand side over here, | 大家看右手边 |
[02:15] | this folically challenged man– that’s Sleepy Pete. | 能够看到一个光头 他叫贪睡鬼皮特 |
[02:18] | Hello, Pete. Give us a wave. | 你好啊 皮特 跟大家招个手 |
[02:20] | Everyone wave at Pete. | 大家跟皮特招招手 |
[02:23] | He will sell you the best Molly in the city. | 他卖的迷幻剂全城质量最好 |
[02:27] | Don’t buy his cocaine, though. | 不过别买他的可卡因 |
[02:28] | It’s got enough baking soda in it to make a cake. | 里面的小苏打多到可以做蛋糕了 |
[02:30] | It’s not a bad idea, as I think about it. | 不过用它来做蛋糕倒也不错 |
[02:33] | To your right again– | 再次看向右手边 |
[02:34] | my nightclub, Lux! | 是我的俱乐部 光之吧 |
[02:36] | The city’s crowning achievement. | 它是这座城市的杰出成就 |
[02:38] | My brother and I are celebrating… | 我跟我哥哥正在庆祝… |
[02:46] | I don’t understand him. | 我不懂他 |
[02:48] | Why won’t Amenadiel embrace this city like I have? | 为什么阿曼纳迪尔不愿跟我一样享受这里 |
[02:51] | Well, people often need time to adjust to change. | 人们需要时间来适应改变 |
[02:54] | And he’s only been here for a few months. | 他才刚来几个月 |
[02:56] | And if what you say is true… | 如果你说的是真的… |
[02:57] | What? That he’s got a stick so far up his ass you can see it when he yawns? | 什么 说他太顽固太死板太紧张兮兮吗 |
[03:01] | That he’s a fallen angel. | 说他是堕落了的天使 |
[03:03] | Yes, that, too. | 你说这个啊 |
[03:04] | Then this could be about more than finding a home for him. | 那么这件事对他来说不只是找个家 |
[03:07] | But we’re here to talk about you. | 但我们先聊聊你的事 |
[03:09] | Why did you recently decide that this was your home? | 你最近为什么决定把这里当成家了 |
[03:12] | Well, I said it when I was in a row with my mum. | 这句话是我在和母亲争吵时说的 |
[03:15] | I didn’t realize how true it was | 直到我冲着她喊出口 |
[03:17] | until I yelled it in her face. | 我才意识到这句话多么正确 |
[03:18] | Yes, your mother, | 没错 你母亲 |
[03:20] | who is a literal goddess of all creation. | 真正的创造世间万物的女神 |
[03:23] | Still haven’t quite wrapped my brain around that one. | 我还是有些接受不来 |
[03:25] | Yes, well, anyway, her and Amenadiel want to get back to the Silver City, | 总而言之 她和阿曼纳迪尔想回到天堂 |
[03:28] | but it’s not my home. It never was. | 但那里不是我的家 从来都不是 |
[03:32] | And neither was Hell. | 地狱也不是你的家 |
[03:34] | No. No, that was somewhere I was sent as a punishment. | 不是 那里只是我受惩罚的地方 |
[03:36] | Like the DMV, but less screaming. | 有点像车辆管理局 但没那么多尖叫声 |
[03:39] | So would you say that this is your first home? | 所以你认为这里是你的第一个家吗 |
[03:42] | Yes, I suppose it is. | 是的 应该是的 |
[03:44] | And why do you think that’s the case? | 你为什么这么想呢 |
[03:45] | Well, I don’t know, Doctor. You tell me. | 不知道 医生 你说呢 |
[03:48] | I find that people make Los Angeles their home | 我发现人们把洛杉矶当做家 |
[03:51] | for one of two reasons. | 一般有两个原因 |
[03:53] | Either they’re running from something, | 要么他们在逃避什么 |
[03:55] | or looking for something. | 要么是在寻找什么 |
[03:57] | and which one are you? | 你是哪个原因 |
[03:59] | I’m not the one on the couch, Lucifer. | 坐在沙发上的不是我 路西法 |
[04:02] | So ask yourself… | 所以问问自己 |
[04:04] | which is it? | 是哪个原因 |
[04:06] | Running or looking? | 逃避还是寻找 |
[04:08] | Lucifer? Lucifer?! | 路西法 路西法 |
[04:10] | Get out of the chair. | 从椅子上下来 |
[04:13] | Come on, Detective. | 拜托 警探 |
[04:13] | It’s been ages since I’ve sat in a throne. | 我不坐王座好多年 |
[04:16] | There’s a lot of personality here, isn’t there? | 这里个人风格非常明显啊 |
[04:19] | Appalling personality, | 可怕的风格 |
[04:20] | but quantity over quality, I suppose. | 不过大概数量胜过质量吧 |
[04:23] | Genuine Medieval knights costume in a Bel Air mansion? | 贝沙湾公馆里放中世纪骑士的盔甲 |
[04:27] | This man’s home definitely was his castle. | 这人绝对把家当做城堡了 |
[04:29] | Well, it couldn’t keep him safe from invaders. | 那也没能抵挡住入侵者 |
[04:31] | Crime scene. Let’s go. | 去犯罪现场 走吧 |
[04:36] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[04:38] | That’s Dean Cooper, the Los Angeles real-estate tycoon! | 他是迪恩·库珀 洛杉矶的地产大亨 |
[04:40] | Yeah, owns the whole block, | 没错 整个街区 |
[04:42] | and most of the biggest developments in the city. | 以及城里大部分的土地都是他开发的 |
[04:44] | Including the entire block that Lux is on. | 光之吧所在的街区也是 |
[04:46] | Deeply unpleasant man. | 非常招人讨厌的人 |
[04:47] | You wouldn’t believe the deal I had to strike for my lease. | 你不会相信我为了租约和他做了什么交易 |
[04:50] | All completely legal. | 当然全部合法 |
[04:52] | If somewhat, well, let’s say “morally ambiguous.” | 非要说的话 就算”道德模糊”吧 |
[04:56] | Well, that moral ambiguity that he was so famous for | 他著名的道德模糊性 |
[04:58] | may have finally caught up with him. | 终究让他引火上身了 |
[05:00] | Ella, cause of death? | 艾拉 死因是什么 |
[05:01] | Explosive exsanguination from the carotid, | 颈动脉处的爆破放血 |
[05:05] | punctured by this. | 凶器是 这个 |
[05:10] | Like from a champagne flute. | 像香槟杯的碎片 |
[05:12] | Someone really popped his cork. | 有人开香槟开得太使劲了 |
[05:14] | You know like… | 就像… |
[05:17] | You guys, like, the blood’s the champagne. | 没听懂吗 血就像香槟一样 |
[05:19] | Like when you open a bottle, his neck was the… | 当你开酒的时候 他的脖子就是… |
[05:21] | We got it. | 我们明白了 |
[05:23] | Did you get any prints? | 有指纹吗 |
[05:24] | Killer wiped it clean. | 杀手清理得很干净 |
[05:25] | Okay, well, | 好吧 |
[05:27] | maybe he didn’t wipe the glass clean before it broke. | 也许玻璃碎掉之前他还没来得急擦除指纹 |
[05:29] | Ella, are any of these pieces here | 艾拉 这里有足够获取 |
[05:31] | big enough to get a partial from? | 局部指纹的碎片吗 |
[05:32] | Probably not. | 应该没有 |
[05:35] | But, hey, someone invented glue for a reason. Right? | 不过胶水可不是白发明的 对吧 |
[05:39] | You’re going to reassemble all those pieces? | 你要把这些碎片全部拼回去吗 |
[05:41] | I’m fairly certain | 我敢确定 |
[05:42] | there are people in Hell being forced to do exactly that right now. | 现在地狱里正有人被逼着粘玻璃杯 |
[05:44] | Oh, I was the kind of kid who did jigsaw puzzles picture-side down. | 我属于把拼图翻过来也能拼起来的那种儿童 |
[05:47] | That’s fascinating. | 好极了 |
[05:51] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[05:52] | Maze. Problem at Lux. | 麦子的信息 光之吧出问题了 |
[05:55] | Problem? | 问题 |
[05:55] | What? One of the Brittanies stub her toe? | 怎么 某个布列塔尼撞到脚趾了吗 |
[05:58] | You’re leaving? | 你要走了吗 |
[05:58] | Lucifer, Cooper was one of the most hated men in the city. | 路西法 库珀在城里树敌无数 |
[06:01] | We have tons of suspects to go over. | 我们有很多嫌疑人要排查 |
[06:03] | And if I don’t get there soon, | 如果我不赶快过去 |
[06:04] | Maze will undoubtedly fix the problem herself, | 麦子绝对要自己解决问题了 |
[06:07] | – which usually involves knives. – But… | -而她通常会用上刀 -可是… |
[06:08] | So unless you want to be blamed for a four-toed Brittany… | 除非你想被四个脚趾的布列塔尼责怪… |
[06:21] | Hello? | 各位 |
[06:22] | We’re closed. | 已经关门了 |
[06:25] | Okay, we’ve got some anomalies here, | 好吧 这儿有点反常 |
[06:27] | especially with the quarterlies… | 特别是这些季度业绩 |
[06:29] | Maze, did you forget to bribe the inspectors this month? | 麦子 你这个月是不是忘了贿赂那些警探了 |
[06:33] | Are you the proprietor? | 你是老板吗 |
[06:35] | I am, yes. | 是的 我就是 |
[06:37] | And who are you, lounging around | 你是谁 在这晃荡 |
[06:38] | like you own the place? | 好像这地方是你的一样 |
[06:40] | I actually do own the place. | 这个地方确实属于我 |
[06:42] | Lucifer Morningstar, | 路西法·晨星 |
[06:45] | you’re being evicted. | 你被驱逐了 |
[06:58] | All right, explain what you mean by “evicted,” | 请你解释一下”驱逐”是什么意思 |
[07:00] | and do it carefully as your life may depend on it. | 注意措辞 因为这关系到你的小命 |
[07:03] | Okay, Mr. Morningstar. My name is Eric Cooper. | 好吧 晨星先生 我叫埃里克·库珀 |
[07:06] | I’ve assumed all of Cooper’s holding and assets, | 我已经继承了库珀先生名下所有资产 |
[07:09] | Lux among them. | 光之吧就是其中之一 |
[07:10] | You’re Dean Cooper’s son. | 你是迪恩·库珀的儿子 |
[07:13] | Your father was just brutally murdered, and here you are, | 你父亲刚被残忍谋杀 尸骨未寒 |
[07:15] | scant hours after you were notified, | 你接到消息才没多久就到这来 |
[07:17] | divvying up the spoils. | 瓜分战利品来了 |
[07:20] | I don’t know whether to be horrified or impressed. | 我都不知道该害怕你还是敬佩你 |
[07:22] | What happened to my father was unfortunate. | 我父亲的遭遇非常不幸 |
[07:25] | Yes. | 没错 |
[07:26] | But business is business. | 但是生意归生意 |
[07:29] | Well, impressed it is. | 好吧 还是应该敬佩你 |
[07:33] | Your father and I made a deal for me to live here, | 你父亲和我已经达成了协议让我住在这 |
[07:35] | so I’m sure you and I can come to some agreement. | 所以我很肯定我们俩也能达成一致 |
[07:37] | Tell me, Eric, what is it you desire? | 告诉我 埃里克 你想要什么 |
[07:43] | I want my father to turn over in his grave. | 我想要我父亲在九泉之下不得安宁 |
[07:47] | Hated the old man, eh? | 很恨这个老头 是吗 |
[07:48] | Well, I can relate to that. | 我能理解你 |
[07:49] | My father’s not on my Christmas card list either. | 我老爸也不在我的圣诞节贺卡名单上 |
[07:51] | In fact, I moved here to get away from him. | 事实上 我到这来就是为了离他远点 |
[07:55] | Surely you can understand that. | 你肯定也能理解我 |
[07:57] | No, not really. | 不 并不能 |
[08:00] | And I saw your “lease”– | 我看了你的”租约” |
[08:02] | it was written in lipstick on a stripper’s thong. | 用口红写在一个脱衣舞娘的丁字裤上 |
[08:06] | Not exactly legally binding. | 恐怕并没有法律效力 |
[08:09] | Well, maybe we can write the new one in blood. | 好吧 也许我们能用血写个新的 |
[08:10] | I find that to be quite binding. | 我觉得那样挺有效力的 |
[08:12] | Let’s not. | 还是不要了 |
[08:14] | You have no legal right to be here, | 你没有合法权利住在这 |
[08:15] | so if you don’t vacate, | 如果你不自己搬走 |
[08:17] | I’ll have you removed. | 我就要赶你出去了 |
[08:21] | It’s not that easy to remove me. | 赶我出去可没那么简单 |
[08:22] | Last time, it took the power of God. | 上次我被赶走还得上帝亲自动手 |
[08:23] | What do you have– a few expensive lawyers? | 你有什么 花大钱请的律师吗 |
[08:26] | Or are you gonna do it yourself? | 还是说你也要自己动手 |
[08:28] | Not in front of all of these humans. | 不能在这么多人类面前动手 |
[08:32] | If I were you, I’d leave. | 我劝你趁早出去 |
[08:34] | That’s fine. | 没关系 |
[08:36] | This is a police matter now. | 现在这事归警察管了 |
[08:40] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[08:42] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[08:43] | Let’s go, man. | 走吧 伙计 |
[08:45] | It’s not like you to get in the way of a good eviscerating, Maze. | 拦着我大开杀戒可一点都不像你 麦子 |
[08:47] | What was that about? | 这是怎么了 |
[08:48] | You’d be eviscerating the wrong person. | 你搞错对象了 |
[08:51] | This is your mother’s doing. | 这是你妈妈搞的鬼 |
[08:54] | Mum? How? | 我妈 为什么 |
[08:55] | You told her you want to stay here on Earth. | 你跟她说了你想留在人间 |
[08:58] | Now someone’s trying to take Lux away from you. | 马上就来了个人要抢走你的光之吧 |
[09:01] | Don’t be absurd, Maze. | 别瞎扯 麦子 |
[09:02] | I just saw American Psycho’s father. | 我刚刚看见了这位”美国精神病人”的父亲 |
[09:05] | The man wasn’t destroyed by the Goddess of Creation. | 那个人并不是被创世女神毁了的 |
[09:07] | He was killed in a fit of human passion. | 他是被一种人类的激情所杀 |
[09:10] | But that greasy weasel might be right. | 但那狡猾的黄鼠狼也许是对的 |
[09:12] | This is a police matter. Lucky me. | 这事就该归警察管 我真走运 |
[09:14] | Don’t act like your mother isn’t capable of this, Lucifer. | 别装得你妈干不出这种事一样 路西法 |
[09:17] | That’s enough help from you today Maze, thank you. | 你今天帮了我够多忙了 麦子 谢谢 |
[09:20] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
[09:21] | You can’t see it, I’ll find someone who will. | 你看不出来 我去找个能看出来的 |
[09:24] | I don’t see it. | 我看不出来 |
[09:26] | Of course you don’t. | 你当然不这么看 |
[09:28] | So after you said you’d “handle things,” | 所以你说了你会”处理这些事”之后 |
[09:30] | you’re hiding behind her skirt again? | 你就又躲回你妈身后了吗 |
[09:32] | I am handling things, Maze. | 我正在处理这些事 麦子 |
[09:34] | Mom and I are trying to find a way back home. | 我妈和我在想办法回家 |
[09:36] | So why would she murder some human? | 所以她怎么会去谋杀一个人类呢 |
[09:38] | That woman is dangerous, duplicitous… | 这个女人很危险 很奸诈 |
[09:42] | And she’s standing right behind me, isn’t she? | 现在她就在我身后 对不对 |
[09:46] | Pardon my interruption, | 很抱歉打断你了 |
[09:47] | but what am I being blamed for now? | 但是你到底为什么在指责我呢 |
[09:49] | I know what you’re doing, | 我知道你干的好事 |
[09:50] | trying to take away Lucifer’s home on Earth, | 你在试图夺走路西法在人间的家 |
[09:53] | so he can help you get back to the Silver City. | 这样他就能帮你回归天堂 |
[09:56] | It won’t work. | 这样是没用的 |
[09:58] | The demon is talking, but not making any sense. | 这小恶魔在说话 但却让人听不懂 |
[10:01] | Typical, I suppose. | 一贯如此 |
[10:02] | She thinks you killed the man who owns Lux | 她认为你杀了光之吧的房东 |
[10:05] | to get Lucifer evicted. | 以此驱逐路西法 |
[10:09] | Mazikeen. | 麦泽金 |
[10:11] | If I did come up with such a plan, | 如果我真想出这么个计划 |
[10:14] | do you think it would be you who figured it out? | 怎么可能会被你识破呢 |
[10:18] | Whatever you’re up to, | 无论你想干什么 |
[10:20] | I will find out. | 我都会查出来 |
[10:28] | She thinks she’s smart. | 她觉得自己很聪明 |
[10:30] | Mom? | 妈 |
[10:32] | You weren’t actually involved in that man’s death, right? | 你不是真和那人的死有关吧 |
[10:35] | Well, of course not. | 当然没有 |
[10:37] | But it might be able to be used to our advantage. | 但是我们也许可以好好利用这点 |
[10:41] | Maybe Lucifer will agree to come home with us now. | 也许路西法现在会同意跟我们回家 |
[10:45] | Right. | 是啊 |
[10:47] | All my sons are important. | 我的每一个儿子都很重要 |
[10:50] | It isn’t about Lucifer. | 关键不在于路西法 |
[10:52] | It’s about our family. | 而是在于我们的家庭 |
[10:54] | I’ve already lost a son. | 我已经失去了一个儿子 |
[10:56] | I will not leave another one behind. | 我不会再抛下另一个 |
[11:00] | It doesn’t matter, Mom. | 不重要了 妈妈 |
[11:02] | Lucifer loves that place. | 路西法很喜欢那里 |
[11:04] | And no human is gonna make him give it up | 只要那地方还在 就没有一个人 |
[11:06] | as long as it’s still standing. | 能令他放弃 |
[11:09] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[11:21] | Careful… | 小心 |
[11:25] | And that is how we do it! | 就是这样 |
[11:28] | Ta’ vonlu! | 塔瓦卢 |
[11:31] | Ta’ von what? | 塔瓦什么 |
[11:32] | It’s Klingon for “The king is trapped.” | 克林贡语的”国王被包围” |
[11:34] | In Star Trek, they play three-dimensional chess. | 《星际迷航》里玩三维空间国际象棋时说的话 |
[11:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:39] | And I’m gonna check this for prints now. | 现在我要检查上面的指纹 |
[11:42] | – Great. – No problem. | -很好 -没问题 |
[11:45] | All our info on Dean Cooper. | 这是我们手上所有迪恩·库珀的资料 |
[11:47] | No rap sheet, which, quite frankly, is pretty amazing | 没有前科 坦白说 鉴于他的名声 |
[11:50] | considering his reputation. | 还挺令人惊讶的 |
[11:51] | Great. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢你 |
[11:53] | Hey, are you busy? I could use an assist on this case. | 你忙吗 我需要你帮忙调查这件案子 |
[11:55] | Nah, Vice has me wrapped up on a bomb-making case. | 不行 刑警队让我全力调查一起炸弹制造案 |
[11:58] | I got to rush back. | 我还得赶回去 |
[11:59] | Where’s Lucifer? | 路西法呢 |
[12:00] | Something came up at his club. I don’t think he’s coming back. | 他的俱乐部出事了 我想他不会回来了 |
[12:03] | Well, don’t worry, Chloe. | 别担心 克洛伊 |
[12:04] | He never stays away for too long, right? | 他从来不会离开太久 对吧 |
[12:09] | Hey, Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[12:10] | So, did you splint the stubbed toe, | 你是治好了断掉的脚趾呢 |
[12:12] | or did you kiss it and make it better? | 还是用热吻让事情有所好转了呢 |
[12:14] | Well, that’s an interesting theory, | 这倒是个有趣的想法 |
[12:16] | but we don’t have any evidence | 但是我们没有证据 |
[12:17] | that Eric Cooper’s the killer. | 证明埃里克·库珀就是凶手 |
[12:18] | 驾驶记录概况 埃里克·库珀 | |
[12:19] | Actually we do. | 其实我们有 |
[12:21] | Prints just came back. | 指纹调查刚刚有了结果 |
[12:22] | 加州驾驶执照 库珀 埃里克 | |
[12:23] | Eric Cooper. | 埃里克·库珀 |
[12:26] | How did you…? | 你怎么… |
[12:28] | Never mind. I’ll meet you at the Cooper building. | 不重要了 我们库珀大厦见 |
[12:37] | So wonderful that you agree with me for a change, Detective. | 你赞同我的观点实在太好了 警探 |
[12:39] | Perhaps you’re getting smarter. | 你真是开窍了 |
[12:40] | I don’t agree with you. | 我不是赞同你 |
[12:41] | I have actual evidence on Eric Cooper | 而是真的有关于埃里克·库珀的证据 |
[12:43] | that I need to look into. | 需要我去查一查 |
[12:45] | – What do you have? – Motive. | -你都知道些什么 -动机 |
[12:46] | Little shark liquidated his father | 小骗子清算了父亲的资产 |
[12:48] | so he could liquidate his assets. | 这样他就能变卖他的资产了 |
[12:50] | How do you know he’s liquidating assets? | 你怎么知道他在变卖资产 |
[12:51] | Because he’s trying to evict me from Lux | 因为他想把我从光之吧逐出去 |
[12:53] | and sell off the building. | 然后把大厦卖掉 |
[12:55] | You’re saying that Dean Cooper’s son | 你是说迪恩·库珀的儿子 |
[12:57] | is making deals just an hour | 在他父亲被人发现死亡一小时后 |
[12:58] | – after his father was found dead? – Exactly. | -就开始变卖他的资产吗 -没错 |
[13:00] | What could be more suspicious? | 还有比这更惹人怀疑的吗 |
[13:03] | When were you gonna mention | 你打算什么时候告诉我 |
[13:04] | that you’re personally involved in the case? | 你自己也卷进这件案子呢 |
[13:06] | When you asked me. | 等你问我的时候 |
[13:07] | Nope. | 不行 |
[13:08] | This an extremely high profile case. | 这是一个极其引人注目的案子 |
[13:10] | We are doing this by the book. | 我们必须按照规章办事 |
[13:11] | I cannot have you terrorizing him. | 我不能让你恐吓他 |
[13:13] | I would never. | 我不会的 |
[13:14] | Or threatening to tear his arms off. | 也不能威胁要扯断他的肩膀 |
[13:15] | That happened one time. | 这只发生过一次 |
[13:17] | Or hanging him from a window. | 也不能把他挂在窗外 |
[13:18] | I solemnly promise that the man’s feet will remain firmly on the ground. | 我郑重承诺他会安安稳稳地站在地上的 |
[13:26] | What’s that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[13:28] | Somebody call an ambulance… | 来人叫救护车 |
[13:34] | Is he alive? | 他还活着吗 |
[13:37] | That’s Eric Cooper. | 那是埃里克·库珀 |
[13:39] | Just to be clear, that wasn’t me. | 先说清楚 这可不是我做的 |
[13:50] | I mean, who leaps from the seventh floor? | 谁会从七楼跳楼呢 |
[13:53] | 13th, minimum. | 最低也要从十三楼跳 |
[13:54] | This is the man forcing me from my home, | 这个人敢在我家向我施压 |
[13:56] | he can’t even make a proper suicide jump. | 但他连自杀都弄不好 |
[13:58] | – Lucifer. – Is this really necessary? | -路西法 -真有必要铐上吗 |
[14:00] | Well, witnesses saw him jump off a balcony by his own free will. | 目击者看见他自愿从阳台跳下 |
[14:03] | He was distraught. | 他悲痛欲绝 |
[14:04] | That doesn’t make him a killer. | 这并不意味着他是凶手 |
[14:06] | Well, it points to a guilty conscience. | 这说明他很内疚 |
[14:08] | Christi, I know this might be hard to hear, but… | 克里斯蒂 这句话有点难听 |
[14:10] | we have evidence | 但我们有证据显示 |
[14:11] | that Eric was in his father’s house before he died. | 在他父亲死之前 他就在他父亲家里 |
[14:13] | We live in the same compound. | 我们住在同一栋别墅 |
[14:15] | I’m sure there’s DNA or whatever all over the house. | 我相信满屋子都是DNA之类的 |
[14:18] | You can’t actually think that he killed his own father. | 你不能就这样认定他杀了他的父亲 |
[14:21] | Well, I mean… | 我认为 |
[14:23] | Let’s not forget | 我们不能忘了 |
[14:23] | Eric’s insatiable lust for Daddy’s cold hard cash. | 埃里克对于其父亲财产那永不满足的渴望 |
[14:27] | If he’s willing to do something as monstrous | 如果他可以做出把我赶出我的房子 |
[14:28] | as turning me out of my house, | 这种荒谬的事情 |
[14:30] | then killing his father isn’t such a stretch, is it? | 那谋杀自己的父亲也不是那么夸张 不是吗 |
[14:34] | My Left Foot’s trying to speak. | 残疾人想要说话了 |
[14:36] | N-No… | 不是 |
[14:38] | money. | 钱 |
[14:39] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[14:40] | Don’t talk. | 不要说话 |
[14:41] | What are you trying to say, Eric? | 你想说什么 埃里克 |
[14:43] | Dad… | 父亲 |
[14:44] | ran the business into the ground. | 他的生意每况愈下 |
[14:47] | We were buried in debt. | 我们已经负债累累 |
[14:48] | I thought making emergency sales could save us, | 我以为进行紧急出售可以救我们一命 |
[14:51] | but… | 但是 |
[14:52] | But what, baby? | 但是什么 宝贝 |
[14:54] | There’s nothing left. | 什么都没有了 |
[14:56] | I’m sorry, I… | 对不起 |
[14:58] | I couldn’t live with disappointing you. | 让你失望 我活不下去了 |
[14:59] | Well, if this is about money, | 如果这是钱的问题 |
[15:01] | you should have called me first, before taking that swan dive. | 那你在燕式跳水之前应该先联系我 |
[15:04] | Perhaps you’d like to renegotiate now? | 也许你现在想重新谈谈了吧 |
[15:06] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[15:07] | The deal is made. | 交易已经完成了 |
[15:08] | How could a sale be made so fast? | 怎么可能卖得这么快 |
[15:10] | Dean Cooper died yesterday. | 迪恩·库珀昨天刚死 |
[15:12] | Is this that deal for all the property on the strip? | 是那笔变卖所有财产的交易吗 |
[15:15] | There’s been a buyer interested in that for years. | 几年来一直有个买家对此穷追不舍 |
[15:17] | Eric’s dad had it all drawn up and then | 埃里克的父亲已经把交易起草完毕 |
[15:19] | just let it sit on his desk. | 但一直收着没有执行 |
[15:21] | He just wanted to torture the buyer. | 他只是想折磨那个买家 |
[15:23] | So, you made the sale | 所以你一得知你父亲去世了 |
[15:24] | as soon as you heard your father was gone? | 马上就卖了它吗 |
[15:26] | Dad couldn’t block it anymore. | 父亲再也无法阻止了 |
[15:28] | But it didn’t matter. | 不过这无关紧要 |
[15:31] | It wasn’t enough. | 钱还不够 |
[15:33] | What we have is enough. | 我们拥有彼此 |
[15:35] | You and me. | 就已经足够了 |
[15:37] | We don’t need money for that. | 多少钱都买不来这一点 |
[15:38] | What a wonderful day. | 多么精彩的一天 |
[15:40] | Potentially homeless and definitely nauseated. | 马上要无家可归了还在这里卿卿我我 |
[15:43] | Well, whoever bought Lux | 那个买下光之吧的人 |
[15:44] | stood to gain from Dean Cooper’s death. | 就是从迪恩·库珀的死亡中获利的人 |
[15:46] | Yes. This man, the person who owns Lux now. | 没错 拥有光之吧的这个人 |
[15:49] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[15:50] | Her. It’s Eleanor Bloom. | 是女的 叫埃莉诺·布鲁姆 |
[15:53] | Detective, are you thinking what I’m thinking? | 警探 你和我想的一样吗 |
[15:56] | I doubt it. | 我不确定 |
[15:57] | But let’s go talk to Eleanor Bloom. | 但是我们去找埃莉诺·布鲁姆谈谈吧 |
[15:59] | – Yeah. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[16:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:03] | Oh, God… | 天啊 |
[16:16] | I think you’re in the wrong place, lady. | 我想你进错地方了 女士 |
[16:19] | – You’re Kevin Burnick. – I am. | -你是凯文·布纳克 -是我 |
[16:21] | Why? You come to take a peek at the legend? | 怎么 你想见识下传奇人物吗 |
[16:24] | According to the docket, | 资料显示 |
[16:25] | one of your clients is a known explosives expert | 你的一名客户是知名炸弹专家 |
[16:28] | named Patrick O’Neil. | 名叫帕特里克·奥尼尔 |
[16:30] | I need his help | 我需要他的帮助 |
[16:32] | to get my son to come back home with me. | 帮着让我的儿子和我一起回家 |
[16:34] | You look hot and sound crazy, | 你看着挺性感 说话却疯疯癫癫的 |
[16:37] | which is totally my type. | 我就喜欢这样的 |
[16:39] | But I don’t talk about my clients out of court. | 但是我不在法庭外谈论我的客户 |
[16:42] | It’s a lawyer thing. | 律师的规矩 |
[16:44] | You misunderstand me. | 你误解我了 |
[16:46] | I’m his lawyer now. | 现在我是他的律师了 |
[16:47] | You can go home. | 你可以回家了 |
[16:49] | Look, lady. | 听着 女士 |
[16:50] | I don’t know what you’ve heard about me, | 我不知道你听过我什么事迹 |
[16:52] | but when the K-Dog gets a bone, | 但是当凯老大拉到一个客户时 |
[16:55] | he doesn’t let go. | 他是不会放手的 |
[16:56] | Touch me, and I will sue you | 碰我 我就起诉你 |
[16:58] | so hard… | 告到你… |
[17:14] | So, you think I had something to do with Dean Cooper’s death? | 所以你们认为我跟迪恩·库珀的死有关 |
[17:17] | Well, barely an hour after he was killed, | 就在他死后不到一小时的时间里 |
[17:18] | you closed on a deal he’d been obstructing for years. | 你就谈成了一个被他阻碍多年的交易 |
[17:21] | Sounds convenient. | 听起来很凑巧 |
[17:22] | Sounds like good business to me. | 在我听来像是笔好买卖 |
[17:24] | Cooper intentionally gave you businesswoman blue balls | 库珀故意给你穿女商人专用小鞋 |
[17:26] | just to torture you. | 就为了折磨你 |
[17:27] | – It’s rather cruel. – And I bought | -挺残忍的 -而我前年买了 |
[17:29] | his favorite golf course last year and turned it | 他最爱的高尔夫球场并把它转变成 |
[17:31] | into a landfill for medical waste. | 医疗废物处理厂 |
[17:33] | I see. Well played. | 知道了 会玩 |
[17:34] | So, you’re saying this was all | 所以你说这一切都是 |
[17:36] | a multi-million dollar prank war? | 一场数百万美元的整蛊战争吗 |
[17:37] | I’m saying I didn’t kill him over a deal. | 我是说我没有因为一起交易而杀他 |
[17:40] | Besides, I just flew in from Macau this afternoon. | 再说 我今天下午才从澳门飞回来 |
[17:43] | Check with the airstrip. | 去和机场查证下 |
[17:43] | You have any other questions, | 如果还有其他问题 |
[17:44] | you can ask my lawyer. | 你们可以去问我的律师 |
[17:45] | Not so fast, Mommy Warbucks. | 别着急 大款干妈 |
[17:47] | I have some questions for you myself. | 我自己有些问题要问你 |
[17:49] | Lucifer, you promised that you wouldn’t… | 路西法 你保证过不会… |
[17:50] | Detective, this woman has my home. | 警探 这个女人抢了我的家 |
[17:52] | If you’re gonna give me some sob story… | 如果你想跟我说些什么悲惨故事… |
[17:54] | Far from it. | 差得远了 |
[17:55] | I know your type. | 我了解你这种人 |
[17:56] | You don’t respond to emotion, or intimidation. | 你们对感情或恐吓没有反应 |
[17:59] | The only thing that gets you going is a deal. | 唯一和你继续对话的方式就是做交易 |
[18:01] | So, let’s make a deal, shall we? | 那么 咱们就来做个交易 如何 |
[18:05] | What do you desire? | 你最渴望什么 |
[18:06] | Tell me and it’s yours. | 告诉我 你就能得到 |
[18:09] | I want everything Dean Cooper has. | 我想要迪恩·库珀拥有的一切 |
[18:13] | Well, Cooper owned Lux. | 库珀拥有光之吧 |
[18:14] | So, how about everything apart from that? | 那么 除了这个 其他一切怎么样 |
[18:15] | Everything. | 全都要 |
[18:17] | All I want is what was his. | 我只想要曾经属于他的东西 |
[18:19] | And then to destroy it. | 然后摧毁掉 |
[18:21] | So, you’re gonna tear down all of his properties? | 所以你是要摧毁他所有的产业吗 |
[18:23] | I’m a developer. I’m gonna knock everything down | 我是个开发商 我会推倒一切 |
[18:26] | and then rebuild. | 然后重新开发 |
[18:27] | Even Lux? | 甚至是光之吧吗 |
[18:27] | Especially that place. | 尤其是那地方 |
[18:29] | That’s prime real estate. | 那里是高端房产 |
[18:30] | I’m gonna build a mega-mall. | 我要造一个超级购物中心 |
[18:31] | A “mega-mall”? | “超级购物中心” |
[18:33] | Yeah, you know, Gymboree, Sunglass Hut… | 是啊 你知道的 金宝贝 太阳镜小屋 |
[18:35] | Bulldozers get rolling | 等我的人清空那里 |
[18:36] | as soon as my people finish emptying the buildings. | 推土机就可以开进去了 |
[18:39] | You know, a murder investigation can tie up a development for years. | 你知道 谋杀调查可以让开发冻结许多年 |
[18:45] | I know you know more than you’re telling us. | 我知道你还知道些什么没告诉我们 |
[18:47] | So, if there is any way, at all, | 所以 如果有任何信息 随便什么 |
[18:49] | that you can help this investigation, | 可以协助我们调查的 |
[18:52] | that would be wonderful. | 那就太好了 |
[18:55] | She’s good. | 她真厉害 |
[18:56] | I could use a few of her on my team. | 我团队里需要多几个她这样的人 |
[19:00] | The accountants I had looking over the deal | 我派去检查交易的会计人员 |
[19:02] | did find several unreported payments. | 确实发现几笔未登记的付款 |
[19:04] | Hundreds of thousands of dollars. | 数十万美元 |
[19:07] | You don’t hide money like that | 除非你不想让任何人找到 |
[19:08] | unless you don’t want anyone to find it. | 否则你是不会那样费心把钱藏起来的 |
[19:15] | Bloom was right. | 布鲁姆说得没错 |
[19:17] | Dean Cooper was making large off-the-books payments | 迪恩·库珀私下里瞒着公司 |
[19:20] | and hiding them from his company. | 支付大笔账外款项 |
[19:22] | Well, could be anything. | 什么原因都有可能 |
[19:23] | Drugs, blackmail. | 毒品 敲诈勒索 |
[19:24] | There’s no shortage of bad deeds in Dean Cooper’s life. | 迪恩·库珀这一生可不缺劣迹 |
[19:28] | I’m gonna try and trace where these payments went. | 我要追踪这些款项的下落 |
[19:29] | Maybe our killer’s on the other end. | 也许会指向我们要找的这位凶手 |
[19:31] | Delightful. | 很好 |
[19:32] | Whilst you do that, I’m gonna return | 你忙这件事同时 我要回一趟 |
[19:34] | to Eleanor Bloom’s office and get my home back. | 埃莉诺·布鲁姆的办公室去把我的家给要回来 |
[19:36] | Not sure she’s interested in selling. | 我可不确定她想卖掉那地方 |
[19:38] | Well, maybe she’ll change her mind | 没准等我把她的世界变成 |
[19:39] | after I turn her world into a sphincter-loosening nightmare. | 让人括约肌失控的噩梦后 她会改主意的 |
[19:42] | Ew. Lucifer. | 真恶心 路西法 |
[19:44] | I’m sorry about your home. I am. | 你家的事情我很遗憾 真的 |
[19:46] | But you have to promise me you’re not | 但你必须向我保证你不会 |
[19:47] | really gonna hurt this woman. | 真的伤害这个女人 |
[19:48] | Well, then, help me, Detective. Arrest her! | 那就帮帮我 警探 逮捕她 |
[19:51] | I mean, isn’t contributing to homelessness | 在洛杉矶逼人无家可归 |
[19:52] | in Los Angeles a crime? | 难道不算犯罪吗 |
[19:54] | Lucifer, the law is on Bloom’s side here. | 路西法 现在法律对布鲁姆有利 |
[19:56] | I want to help you, but we have to find a legal solution. | 我想帮你 但我们得找个合法的解决方案 |
[19:58] | Okay. So I’m on my own, am I? | 是吗 所以我只能靠自己了对吧 |
[20:00] | That’s not what I– | 我不是那个意思… |
[20:14] | We know you build bombs for the mob, Patrick. | 我们知道你为黑帮制作炸药 帕特里克 |
[20:17] | That’s ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[20:19] | I… I deliver pizzas. | 我 我是送披萨的 |
[20:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:24] | We cracked your code. | 我们破解了你的暗号 |
[20:26] | “Hoping to get a delivery | “希望明天晚上 |
[20:27] | “at Slauson and La Brea tomorrow night. | 送一份披萨到劳森街和拉布雷亚街交口 |
[20:29] | Enough pepperoni to feed a family of four.” | 准备足够一家四口吃的意大利香肠” |
[20:32] | The mafia, the cartels, | 黑手党 贩毒集团 |
[20:35] | when they hear that we have you in custody, | 当他们收到我们拘留你的风声 |
[20:37] | and they think for a second about your… | 然后再考虑一下你那些 |
[20:39] | ingenious pizza code, | 看似巧妙的披萨暗号后 |
[20:42] | they’re gonna want to keep you quiet. | 他们肯定会打算杀你灭口 |
[20:44] | So, | 那么 |
[20:45] | you can help me out, right? | 你能帮我 对吗 |
[20:47] | Depends. | 那就看你表现了 |
[20:50] | Hands off my client, Officer. | 请别碰我的当事人 警官 |
[20:55] | You’re not his lawyer. | 你不是他的律师 |
[20:57] | The accused has a constitutional right | 宪法赋予被告人选择 |
[20:59] | to be counseled by whomever they choose. | 任何其所指定的律师作为其辩护人的权利 |
[21:02] | She can be my lawyer. | 她可以做我的律师 |
[21:06] | I understand your confusion. | 我理解你的困惑 |
[21:08] | You’re very attractive. | 你很有魅力 |
[21:10] | I’ve found that can also mean | 我也发现那同样意味着 |
[21:11] | you’re not very intelligent. | 你不大聪明 |
[21:25] | I’ve already posted your bail. | 我已经给你做了保释 |
[21:27] | No. Wait, wait, wait. I-I can’t afford that. | 不 等等 我付不起那笔钱 |
[21:29] | Don’t worry, I take payment in trade. | 别担心 我接受其他形式的付款 |
[21:32] | Is it true that you know how to make bombs? | 你是不是真的知道如何制作炸弹 |
[21:36] | That’s what I’m accused of. | 我被指控的罪名就是这个 |
[21:38] | Yeah? | 对吧 |
[21:40] | Have you ever brought down a building before? | 你以前炸毁过一整栋楼吗 |
[21:42] | I know how it’s done. | 我知道要怎么做 |
[21:46] | I need you to destroy a nightclub for me. | 我想让你帮我炸掉一间夜总会 |
[21:52] | Let’s get out of here, guys. | 往外面抬吧 伙计们 |
[21:55] | Hands off… | 放开 |
[21:56] | – my piano! – Hey, man, | -我的钢琴 -哥们 |
[21:58] | we’re just doing a job. We don’t want any trouble. | 我们只是来干活的 我们不想惹任何麻烦 |
[22:00] | You think you can come in here and take apart my life | 你觉得你能大摇大摆走进来把我的生活搅乱 |
[22:02] | without any trouble? | 却不惹任何麻烦吗 |
[22:05] | You gentlemen have no idea who you’re dealing with, do you? | 你们压根不知道自己在跟谁打交道 对吗 |
[22:08] | Well… | 那么 |
[22:10] | let me show you. | 我来让你们开开眼 |
[22:42] | This building was supposed to be empty. | 这栋楼本应该搬空了 |
[22:45] | Oh, you know Lucifer, Mom. | 你知道路西法的 妈妈 |
[22:46] | He wasn’t gonna let this place go without a fight. | 他是不会不做抵抗就放弃这里的 |
[22:48] | Or a drink. | 或者喝一杯 |
[22:50] | This is what humans call a “sit-in.” | 这就是人类所说的”静坐示威” |
[22:54] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[22:55] | Well, I was gonna blow the building up with C4. | 我本来准备用C4炸药把这栋楼炸掉的 |
[22:57] | – Mom, you can’t. – I know. | -妈妈 你不能 -我知道 |
[22:59] | My client is a coward. | 我的当事人是个怂货 |
[23:00] | And very difficult to convince him to kill this many people. | 要说服他杀掉这么多人非常不容易 |
[23:03] | – No, Mom, that’s-that’s not what I… – I may be able to | -不 妈妈 我不是那个 -我也许能 |
[23:05] | use this to my advantage. | 利用这一点 |
[23:26] | To what do I owe the honor of your presence? | 您来这儿有何贵干 |
[23:29] | I disagree with you wholeheartedly | 我打心底里不同意 |
[23:31] | about wanting to stay here. | 你留在这里的想法 |
[23:32] | But a mother doesn’t have to | 但一个母亲不必为了 |
[23:34] | agree with her son in order to support him. | 支持她的儿子而同意他的观点 |
[23:38] | So… | 所以 |
[23:39] | what is it exactly I’m supposed to sit-in? | 我该如何参加你们的静坐示威 |
[23:43] | Mum. | 母亲 |
[23:44] | You’re actually being a good mum. | 你还真有个好母亲的样子 |
[23:47] | We may have our disagreements, | 我们之间也许有分歧 |
[23:49] | but you’re still my son. | 但你终究是我的儿子 |
[23:52] | I don’t want to lose you again. | 我不想再次失去你 |
[23:55] | Oh! Doctor! | 医生 |
[23:57] | Mum, this is my therapist, Dr. Linda. | 妈妈 这是我的心理医生琳达 |
[23:59] | Doctor, this is my mom in a disturbingly hot body. | 医生 这是我附身在超性感身体里的母亲 |
[24:02] | Lucifer, I’m sure that sounds strange to her human brain. | 路西法 她人类的小脑瓜听不明白这话吧 |
[24:06] | Oh ,no, don’t worry, Mum, Dr. Linda’s had a crash-course | 不 别担心妈妈 琳达医生已经速成了 |
[24:08] | in celestial beings. | 关于我们神族的知识 |
[24:10] | Only melted her brain for about a week. | 我一周前刚告诉她的 |
[24:13] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 现在 失陪一下 |
[24:14] | I have guests to get back to. | 我还有客人要陪 |
[24:16] | I’m sure you’ll get on like a house on fire. | 我相信你们很快就能熟络起来 |
[24:28] | So… you’re, uh… | 这么说 你是 |
[24:31] | God’s wife. | 上帝的妻子 |
[24:32] | Ex-wife. | 前妻 |
[24:35] | I prefer to not be defined by him. | 我不想被他定义 |
[24:37] | Oh, of course, of course. | 当然 当然 |
[24:41] | Well, I just want to say, | 我只是想说 |
[24:43] | it’s an honor to meet you. | 见到您很荣幸 |
[24:45] | Thank you for… | 谢谢你 |
[24:48] | for all of… this. | 创造的这一切 |
[24:55] | Existence. | 万物的存在 |
[24:57] | And I wanted to thank you | 我也要谢谢你 |
[24:59] | for taking such good care of my son. | 把我儿子照顾得这么好 |
[25:03] | You’re so welcome. | 不用客气 |
[25:04] | Our relationship must give you a lot to talk about. | 我们之间的关系一定给你添了不少谈资 |
[25:12] | I’m not telling you anything about our sessions. | 我不会向你透露任何咨询内容的 |
[25:24] | Simon Halbrooks, of Private Investigative Solutions. | 西蒙·霍尔布鲁克斯 私人调查解决公司 |
[25:29] | That’s my company. | 是我的公司 |
[25:30] | Built it myself. | 我自己创立的 |
[25:32] | Hmm. Dean Cooper made several off-the-books | 迪恩·库珀在过去几周付了几笔 |
[25:34] | six-figure payments to you in the last few weeks. | 六位数的账外款项给你 |
[25:36] | Those payments were off of his books, not off mine. | 对他来说是账外汇款 对我来说不是 |
[25:39] | I’m legit. | 我是合法的 |
[25:40] | What kind of legit business has clients | 什么样的合法经营公司会让客户 |
[25:41] | hide their payments to you? | 隐藏给你的付款 |
[25:43] | Do you trust your fellow officers, Detective? | 你相信你的同事们吗 警探 |
[25:45] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[25:46] | Do you know for sure they wouldn’t take a bribe? | 你确信他们不会收受贿赂 |
[25:48] | Rat you out for the right price? | 不会为了钱出卖你吗 |
[25:50] | How can you know who to trust? | 你怎么知道该相信谁呢 |
[25:52] | I’m the guy who answers those questions. | 我是能回答这些问题的人 |
[25:54] | And how do you do that? | 你是如何做到的呢 |
[25:56] | Think of me as a professional tempter. | 你可以把我看成专业试探者 |
[26:00] | People hire me to find out | 客户雇我来调查出 |
[26:01] | if their R&D guy would sell secrets. | 他们的研发人员会不会出卖机密信息 |
[26:03] | Or if a famous couple’s nanny | 或者名人夫妻的保姆 |
[26:05] | could be bribed for pictures of their kids. | 会不会卖他们孩子的照片 |
[26:08] | So whose loyalty were you testing at Cooper’s company? | 所以你在测试库珀公司里哪一位的诚信度 |
[26:10] | That’s privileged information. | 这是保密信息 |
[26:16] | I just thought you’d want to know, we got calls | 我是来告诉你 我们接到举报 |
[26:17] | about some kind of an illegal party at Lux. | 光之吧在举办非法派对 |
[26:39] | Stormtroopers have arrived, everyone. | 各位 帝国冲锋队来啦 |
[26:41] | Don’t worry, I’ll deal with the boys in blue. | 别担心 我来和警察交涉 |
[26:44] | You are the boys in blue, aren’t you? | 你们是警察 对吧 |
[26:45] | The strippers aren’t due for another hour. | 脱衣舞男还要再等一个小时才来呢 |
[26:51] | Detective. | 警探 |
[26:52] | What are you doing with them? | 你怎么和他们一起来了 |
[26:54] | I know him. I’ll handle this. | 我认识他 让我来处理 |
[26:56] | You sure, Detective? | 你确定 警探 |
[26:57] | I can reason with him. | 我可以和他讲道理 |
[26:58] | This doesn’t need to be a scene, I got it. | 没必要搞得很难看 我来处理 |
[27:00] | Okay, guys, let’s go. | 好吧 各位 我们走 |
[27:02] | Thanks, guys. | 多谢大家 |
[27:10] | Lucifer, what the hell were you thinking? | 路西法 你到底在想什么呢 |
[27:13] | I… | 我 |
[27:16] | Turn the music back on, this place is dead. | 把音乐打开吧 这地方死气沉沉的 |
[27:22] | Well, you heard the lady. | 大家都听到了 |
[27:23] | Crank it up! | 燥起来 |
[27:26] | Detective, does that mean you’re on my side now? | 警探 所以你现在站在我这边 |
[27:29] | Lucifer, this is your home, I’ve always been on your side. | 路西法 这是你的家 我永远支持你 |
[27:33] | Well, if you’re gonna stay, come on, stay. | 如果你想留下来 来吧 留下来 |
[27:35] | – No, I don’t want to dance. – No, no, no, come on. | -我不想跳舞 -那可不行 快来 |
[27:37] | – You’re the guest of honor now. – I don’t want to… | -你现在可是贵客 -我不想跳 |
[27:38] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[27:56] | He really does love this place, doesn’t he? | 他还真是喜欢这个地方啊 |
[27:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:00] | This place. | 喜欢这个”地方” |
[28:17] | My son was right about you, Doctor. | 我儿子说得对 医生 |
[28:19] | You are quite insightful. | 你果然很有洞察力 |
[28:29] | You know, for a moment there, | 你知道吗 有那么一刻 |
[28:30] | you were actually having fun, Detective. | 你玩得很开心 警探 |
[28:33] | Obviously it was temporary insanity | 显然那只是短暂的精神失常 |
[28:34] | as now you’re back at work. | 因为你又在忙工作了 |
[28:38] | Well, as any parent knows the best time to get things done | 家长都知道做事的最佳时间 |
[28:40] | is when everyone else is asleep. | 就是趁其他人都睡着的时候 |
[28:43] | So, what have we got? | 有什么线索了 |
[28:46] | Well, I’ve been going through these payments | 我在检查付给专业试探者的 |
[28:47] | to our professional tempter, and none of them match up | 这些款项 但没有任何一笔 |
[28:50] | to the timing of any of Cooper’s new hires. | 和库珀雇佣新员工的时间吻合 |
[28:52] | I just can’t figure out who they were investigating. | 我弄不明白他们在调查谁 |
[28:56] | Riveting, but I meant what have we got to prevent my club | 有趣 但我是说该如何阻止我的俱乐部 |
[28:59] | from being bulldozed into a Cinnabon? | 被推平重建成甜品店 |
[29:03] | Lucifer, I’m sorry but that trick that I pulled last night | 路西法 我很抱歉 但我昨晚玩的把戏 |
[29:05] | is only gonna work once. | 只能管用一次 |
[29:06] | I can’t see another way to save this place. | 我想不到其他的办法挽救这里 |
[29:09] | Well, then, we need to look harder, Detective. | 那就使劲想 警探 |
[29:12] | This is about more than me. | 这不光是我一个人的事 |
[29:14] | I mean, do you know the history of sin in this place? | 你知道这地方的罪恶历史吗 |
[29:16] | It was a, an institution decades before I ran it. | 这里在我接手之前已经很有年代了 |
[29:20] | Th-that crack | 那个裂缝 |
[29:21] | in that mirror there. | 在那面镜子上的 |
[29:22] | That crack is still there | 那个裂缝仍在那里 |
[29:23] | from when Ava Gardner threw a scotch glass at Sinatra’s head. | 是艾娃·加德纳朝辛纳屈的头扔玻璃杯留下的 |
[29:23] | 艾娃·加德纳 著名女演员 曾出演《巫山风雨夜》 法兰克·辛纳屈 白人爵士歌王 曾与艾娃结婚六年 | |
[29:28] | Underneath here there’s prohibition tunnels everywhere. | 这底下到处都是禁酒令时期的秘密隧道 |
[29:31] | Howard Hughes used to use them to sneak his mistresses | 霍华德·休斯曾用这些隧道来藏匿她的情妇 |
[29:31] | 霍华德·休斯 企业家 制片人 曾追求过包括赫本在内的多位女演员 | |
[29:33] | away from his other mistresses. | 免得被他的其他情妇看到 |
[29:35] | And that stool that you’re sitting on, | 你现在坐的凳子 |
[29:36] | that very stool, Detective, | 就是这个凳子 警探 |
[29:38] | this may disturb and titillate you… | 可能会引起你的不安和兴奋 |
[29:40] | We have to go see Simon Halbrooks again. | 我们得再去西蒙·霍尔布鲁克斯那一趟 |
[29:42] | I think I know | 我大概知道 |
[29:43] | – who he had Cooper looking into. – Well, I’m sorry, | -他叫库珀调查什么了 -抱歉 |
[29:45] | I can’t leave Lux undefended. | 我不能放下光之吧不管 |
[29:48] | Really? | 是吗 |
[29:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:53] | Eleanor Bloom’s entire | 埃莉诺·布鲁姆的搬家工人 |
[29:54] | moving crew is passed out on your floor. | 全都醉倒在你的地板上了 |
[29:57] | The police aren’t gonna be here for at least another day. | 警察至少一天之内不会再来这里 |
[30:01] | Lux is fine. | 光之吧不会出事的 |
[30:05] | I really need your help here. | 我现在真的很需要你的帮助 |
[30:07] | Really? | 是吗 |
[30:18] | You don’t trust her, either, do you? | 你也不相信她吧 |
[30:22] | It’s not what you think, Maze. | 不是你想的那样 麦子 |
[30:24] | Listen, when I first came to Earth, | 我第一次来人间时 |
[30:25] | I made certain mistakes, all right? | 犯了一些错误 好吗 |
[30:27] | I’m just making sure Mom doesn’t make the same ones. | 我只想确保妈妈不会犯相同的错误 |
[30:30] | That’s it. I’m protecting her. | 仅此而已 我是在保护她 |
[30:33] | Right. | 好吧 |
[30:35] | She didn’t tell you who she was meeting, did she? | 她没告诉你她要见谁吧 |
[30:39] | So who do you think it is, hmm? | 你觉得她要见谁 |
[30:40] | An assassin? | 杀手 |
[30:42] | A terrorist? | 恐怖分子 |
[30:43] | I’m quite sure it’s no one so dramatic. | 我很确信那个人的身份不会这么戏剧化 |
[30:54] | I did not see that coming. | 我可没想到是他 |
[31:04] | I saw a sadness in you. | 你看起来很悲伤 |
[31:05] | A sadness and a strength. | 悲伤但却坚韧 |
[31:08] | Look, I know this is forward of me but… | 我知道这太直接了 |
[31:10] | you want to grab a drink in my room? | 但是你想来我房间喝一杯吗 |
[31:13] | I mean I probably shouldn’t. | 我可能不该去 |
[31:16] | Oh, you definitely shouldn’t. | 你确实不该去 |
[31:18] | I mean, I’m all for examining your innermost desires, | 我非常支持揭露你内心深处的想法 |
[31:21] | but at least examine your options first. | 但至少先看看你有多少选择吧 |
[31:23] | Uh, hey, buddy. | 哥们 |
[31:25] | I’m working here. | 我正在工作呢 |
[31:25] | Indeed you are, in that it’s literally | 你确实在工作 |
[31:27] | your job to seduce her, | 你的工作就是引诱她 |
[31:28] | and report back to her fiancée’s wealthy parents. | 然后向她未婚夫的有钱父母打报告 |
[31:32] | Or am I wrong? | 还是我说错了 |
[31:36] | Oh, something I said? | 我说错什么了吗 |
[31:37] | You don’t just tempt potential employees, Simon. | 你不止引诱潜在雇员 西蒙 |
[31:40] | You also go after potential spouses. | 你还对潜在的配偶下手 |
[31:43] | Dean Cooper’s payments started | 迪恩·库珀给你的付款 |
[31:45] | to you just after his son got engaged to Christi. | 就是在他儿子和克里斯蒂订婚之后开始的 |
[31:47] | Care to explain? | 能解释下吗 |
[31:52] | It’s true. | 没错 |
[31:52] | Old man Cooper didn’t trust Christi. | 库珀那老家伙不相信克里斯蒂 |
[31:54] | She came from Nowheresville, Michigan, | 她来自密歇根的一个鸟不拉屎的地方 |
[31:56] | where they put cars on blocks in yards. | 那里的人都把车停街区和院子里 |
[31:58] | So Dean Cooper thought she was after his son’s money, | 所以迪恩·库珀以为她是图他儿子的钱 |
[32:00] | and hired you to prove that she was just a gold digger? | 然后雇你来证明她只是个拜金女 |
[32:02] | And I approached her. | 然后我就去接近她 |
[32:04] | Rented Bentley, fake Rolex, the whole nine yards. | 租了宾利 假劳力士 做了全套 |
[32:07] | I laid it on thick. | 我卖力地对她献殷勤 |
[32:08] | And? Did she sleep with you? | 然后呢 她和你上床了吗 |
[32:10] | She passed. | 她通过考验了 |
[32:11] | She stayed faithful. | 保持了坚贞 |
[32:12] | What, you couldn’t seduce her with your fake Rolex? | 怎么了 你没能用假劳力士勾引到她吗 |
[32:14] | Well, color me shocked. | 我还真是吃了一惊呢 |
[32:16] | Hey, man, my success rate is pretty high. | 伙计 我的成功率很高的 |
[32:19] | She was really in love with her fiancée. | 她是真的爱她的未婚夫 |
[32:21] | It happens sometimes. | 这种事也是有的 |
[32:22] | So if she didn’t cheat, then what happened with Dean Cooper? | 既然她没出轨 那迪恩·库珀是什么反应 |
[32:24] | I told the old man the truth. | 我告诉了那老头事实 |
[32:26] | But it didn’t matter, he didn’t like her. | 但是没用 他还是不喜欢她 |
[32:28] | Even if there was no evidence of her cheating, | 哪怕没有证据证明她出轨 |
[32:30] | he wanted me to… make some. | 他也想让我制造一些证据 |
[32:33] | “Make some?” | 制造证据 |
[32:34] | I photoshopped pictures of her | 我把她的照片 |
[32:36] | in some compromising positions. | 合成到了一些有伤风化的场景中 |
[32:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:41] | It was a lot of money. | 他付了很多钱 |
[32:42] | So Dean Cooper tried to blackmail Christi | 所以迪恩·库珀想用假的出轨证据 |
[32:44] | into breaking off her engagement | 威胁克里斯蒂 |
[32:45] | with fake proof of her cheating? | 逼她取消婚约吗 |
[32:47] | That’s some serious motive for murder. | 这谋杀动机很充分了 |
[32:49] | The poor girl was just trying to find a place to belong. | 那可怜的姑娘只是想找个归宿 |
[32:52] | And you, you vile insect, | 而你这个卑鄙小人 |
[32:54] | took that away from her. | 把这个机会从她手中夺走了 |
[32:56] | If you ask me, she killed the wrong man. | 要我说 她是杀错人了 |
[32:57] | Lucifer, come on. | 路西法 算了 |
[32:58] | Detective, this man is a professional homewrecker! | 警探 这个人是个职业家庭破坏者 |
[33:02] | And when it gets out, what he’s done, | 等他的职业被曝光 他的所作所为 |
[33:03] | he will be out of business. | 会砸掉他的饭碗的 |
[33:05] | That will have to be punishment enough. | 那样的惩罚就足够了 |
[33:07] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[33:08] | Very well, Detective. | 好吧 警探 |
[33:18] | I’m not gonna lie. | 我不会说谎的 |
[33:18] | I was, um– | 我 |
[33:20] | I was pretty surprised when you called me. | 你打给我的时候我很惊讶 |
[33:23] | Even more surprised you actually invited me out. | 而我更没想到你会约我出去 |
[33:26] | You know, as soon as I walked into that interrogation room, | 我一走进那个审讯室 |
[33:29] | I felt a spark between us. | 就感觉到我们之间的火花 |
[33:34] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[33:35] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[33:36] | I’m surprised you’re still single. | 我很惊讶你还是单身 |
[33:39] | Lucky me. | 我真是走运了 |
[33:43] | Look, I’m gonna be honest with you, | 我要对你实话实说 |
[33:44] | I’ve been a little bit gun-shy | 我一直对约会那些事 |
[33:46] | about the whole dating thing. | 有些心有余悸 |
[33:47] | You know, since my split. | 自从离婚之后 |
[33:50] | Oh, I understand. | 我非常理解 |
[33:52] | I went through a bad breakup, myself. | 我自己也经历了很糟糕的分手 |
[33:55] | Honestly, I was in Hell | 说实话 我之前在地狱里 |
[33:57] | for what felt like forever. | 待了不知道多久 |
[34:00] | I’ve only recently come back. | 我只是最近才回来 |
[34:05] | What happened with you two? | 你们俩怎么了 |
[34:07] | Was there someone else? | 是因为第三者插足吗 |
[34:09] | No, no. | 不 不是的 |
[34:10] | No, nothing like that. | 不是那样的 |
[34:12] | But… | 但是 |
[34:14] | But? | 但是什么 |
[34:17] | Well, there’s this-this guy | 倒是有一个男人 |
[34:20] | that she spends a lot of time with. | 她经常和他在一块 |
[34:22] | And he definitely has a thing for her, but I– | 而且他绝对对她有意思 但是我 |
[34:25] | I mean, I don’t know if it’s reciprocated, but… | 我不知道这是不是相互的 但是 |
[34:29] | – you know, I… – Go on. | -我 -继续说 |
[34:33] | I think you were right, Maze. | 我觉得你是对的 麦子 |
[34:36] | They must be discussing some evil, terrible plans. | 他们肯定在商量什么恶毒可怕的计划 |
[34:38] | And we must stop them. | 我们必须得阻止他们 |
[34:39] | No, let’s let it play out. | 不 我们静观其变 |
[34:43] | Just to be safe. | 安全起见 |
[34:48] | Wow. You know, I haven’t really had anyone to… | 我还没有真正和谁谈起过 |
[34:53] | talk about my ex with. | 我的前妻 |
[34:55] | And it feels really good to get it out. | 倾诉出来的感觉真好 |
[34:57] | Yes, it certainly does clarify things. | 是的 确实能理清一些事情 |
[35:01] | Whoa, whoa, uh, wait, | 等等 |
[35:01] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:03] | I, um, | 我 |
[35:04] | I totally over-shared, didn’t I? | 我话太多了 是不是 |
[35:07] | I–I haven’t done this in a while. | 我很久没有约会过了 |
[35:09] | And… | 然后… |
[35:11] | I screwed it up. | 我搞砸了 |
[35:14] | Well, I suppose I do have some time and… | 我想我应该还有点时间 还有 |
[35:18] | …you are fairly attractive. | 你相当有魅力 |
[35:21] | What? | 什么 |
[35:34] | Oh, that’s a keeper. | 这张一定要保存下来 |
[35:38] | Come on, let’s go. I know where he lives. | 快点 我们走 我知道他住哪 |
[35:40] | I’m not gonna go watch my mother make out with Dan! | 我才不会去看我妈妈和丹亲热呢 |
[35:42] | They’re not gonna make out. | 他们不是去亲热 |
[35:44] | They’re gonna… | 他们会啪 啪… |
[35:46] | I know what they’re gonna go do, Maze! | 我知道他们会做什么 麦子 |
[35:49] | Fine. I’ll report back. | 好吧 我回头给你转播 |
[35:50] | Maze, stop. | 麦子 别去 |
[35:52] | This is just a… | 这只是个… |
[35:53] | an innocent date. | 单纯的约会 |
[35:55] | An innocent date? | 单纯的约会吗 |
[35:57] | – With Chloe’s ex? – Yeah, they’re colleagues. | -和克洛伊的前夫吗 -对 他们是同事 |
[35:59] | She was in Hell for thousands of years, | 她在地狱里待了几千年 |
[36:01] | and he’s a good enough looking… guy. | 而且他长得还算不错 |
[36:03] | Please don’t make me explain this any more. | 请不要让我再说下去了 |
[36:05] | But it is so much fun to torture you. | 不过折磨你真有趣 |
[36:09] | Look, | 听着 |
[36:11] | I’m not gonna interfere with my mother | 我不会拦着我老妈 |
[36:12] | enjoying a little bit of happiness. | 享受一点点欢乐的 |
[36:16] | Please. | 拜托 |
[36:20] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[36:22] | It’s not like I wanted to watch, anyway. | 反正我也不想看 |
[36:24] | Even I have my limits. | 我也是有底线的 |
[36:47] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[36:48] | Forget the building, I need a smaller charge. | 不炸那栋楼了 给我做个小号的炸药 |
[36:50] | For say, one person. | 比如说 炸一个人的 |
[36:54] | Don’t worry about that. | 这个你不用担心 |
[36:56] | I’m going to do this on myself. | 这次我亲自出马 |
[37:13] | Mr. Cooper, sorry to bother you. | 库珀先生 抱歉打扰了 |
[37:14] | We just have a few more questions. | 我们还有些问题要问你 |
[37:16] | Can your fiancee vouch for your whereabouts | 你未婚妻能证实你父亲被杀的早上 |
[37:18] | the morning your father was killed? | 你的行踪吗 |
[37:20] | No, she was out looking for a venue for the wedding. | 不能 她出去选婚礼地点了 |
[37:24] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[37:25] | What is this? | 怎么回事 |
[37:26] | I thought Eric had been cleared of the charges. | 我以为埃里克的嫌疑已经洗清了 |
[37:28] | Oh, he has. | 他是洗清了 |
[37:29] | Because we now know that you’re the one | 因为现在我们知道 |
[37:30] | who killed your father-in-law, Christi. | 你才是杀了你岳父的人 克里斯蒂 |
[37:32] | What? | 什么 |
[37:33] | Eric’s father created fake evidence | 埃里克的父亲制造了假证据 |
[37:35] | that you were cheating and tried to blackmail you into leaving. | 诬陷你不忠 想以此威胁你离开 |
[37:38] | And then he had a little champagne toast to evil while he did it. | 然后他还用香槟庆祝了一下自己邪恶的计划 |
[37:41] | No wonder you wanted to jam it down his throat. | 难怪你想把杯子插进他的喉咙 |
[37:44] | – I… – No. | -我… -不 |
[37:45] | No, I did it. | 不是 是我做的 |
[37:47] | My father, he-he showed me the evidence | 我父亲 他给我看了那些证据 |
[37:49] | and I knew it was fake. | 我知道那是假的 |
[37:52] | Christi would never… | 克里斯蒂永远不会… |
[37:54] | And-and the fact that he would… | 一想到他居然会做出… |
[37:56] | stoop so low, I couldn’t help myself. | 这么下作的事 我忍不住 |
[37:59] | I flew into a rage. | 我被愤怒冲昏了头脑 |
[38:01] | Well, if that’s the case, | 如果是这样 |
[38:02] | Eric Cooper, you’re under arrest… | 埃里克·库珀 你被捕… |
[38:04] | No! | 不 |
[38:07] | It was me. It happened all like you said. | 是我 事情和就像你说的那样 |
[38:10] | Christi… | 克里斯蒂… |
[38:11] | I’m-I’m the one who did it, not Eric. | 我才是凶手 不是埃里克 |
[38:13] | I think he did it. | 我觉得是他 |
[38:14] | You two realize that if you confess to this crime, | 你们知道一旦你们俩都认罪 |
[38:16] | there’s a good chance you both will go to jail? | 你们很有可能都坐牢吗 |
[38:19] | Whatever we face, | 不管我们会面临什么 |
[38:22] | we face together. | 我们一起面对 |
[38:25] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[38:26] | The one of you who didn’t do it, you’ll lose everything. | 不是凶手的那个人会失去一切 |
[38:31] | No, we won’t. | 不 不是一切 |
[38:40] | No one was willing to stand next to you | 没人愿意在推土机面前 |
[38:42] | in front of the bulldozers? | 和你共进退吗 |
[38:45] | No. | 不 |
[38:46] | No, I sent everybody home. | 不是 我让大家回家了 |
[38:49] | Thought I’d say my good-byes on my own. | 我想单独和这里告别 |
[38:52] | Good-byes? | 告别吗 |
[38:54] | I thought you were gonna fight for this place. | 我以为你会坚守这里 |
[38:56] | Well, it occurred to me that | 我突然意识到 |
[38:58] | much as I love this place, uh, | 我虽然很喜欢这地方 |
[39:01] | I can always build a new one. | 但还是可以重开一家 |
[39:03] | I mean, it wasn’t the walls that made it my home. | 我的家又不是由这几面墙组成 |
[39:06] | The people. | 重点在于人 |
[39:08] | Yes. | 对 |
[39:09] | Well, the women. | 是美女 |
[39:11] | But they’ll flock to any new place I go to, so… | 不过我去哪儿她们都会跟着 所以… |
[39:15] | Well, that makes this sort of anticlimactic. | 那这东西的意义就不大了 |
[39:20] | But Lux has been named a Heritage Site by Los Angeles County. | 洛杉矶县已经裁定光之吧为历史遗址 |
[39:25] | – Detective, is this… – I had a friend in the city council | -警探 这是 -我在市政府的一个朋友 |
[39:28] | push it through. | 促成了这事 |
[39:28] | And I used your, uh, little history lesson as inspiration. | 我说了一些…你的历史故事作为启示 |
[39:32] | Lux is protected now. | 光之吧现在是保护性建筑 |
[39:34] | It can’t be demolished for development. | 不能再以城市规划的名目拆除它 |
[39:37] | Detective, you… | 警探 你… |
[39:42] | you saved my home. | 你挽救了我的家 |
[39:44] | Well, you’d still have to buy it back from Eleanor Bloom, | 你还是得把它从埃莉诺·布鲁姆手上买回来 |
[39:46] | I’m sure well above market price. | 价格一定高于市场价 |
[39:48] | But… | 但 |
[39:51] | you can afford it. | 你肯定买得起 |
[39:55] | I… | 我… |
[39:56] | I-I mean, I simply don’t know what to say. | 我真不知道该说什么好了 |
[39:58] | I’m-I’m normally the one doing the favors. | 我…一般都是我帮别人 |
[40:00] | And for a price. | 有偿帮忙 |
[40:03] | Friends help each other out. | 朋友就是要互帮互助 |
[40:07] | Yeah, well, | 对 |
[40:08] | let me at least buy you dinner tonight. | 至少让我今晚请你吃饭吧 |
[40:10] | To celebrate. | 庆祝一下 |
[40:12] | I know this amazing steakhouse | 我知道有一家超棒的牛排餐厅 |
[40:13] | and the chef’s an absolute artist in the kitchen. | 主厨简直是厨房艺术家 |
[40:15] | I mean, he’s also a degenerate gambler | 他也是一个很堕落的赌鬼 |
[40:17] | and owes me a favor. | 还欠我一个人情 |
[40:19] | Otherwise, you’ll just go home | 况且你回家 |
[40:20] | and eat one of those poisonous sandwiches | 也只是吃个恶心的三明治 |
[40:22] | you get from the vending machine at work. | 还是从单位的自动贩卖机买的 |
[40:24] | Come on, Detective. | 来吧 警探 |
[40:27] | Friends help each other out. | 朋友就是要互帮互助嘛 |
[40:29] | She saved Lux. | 她救了光之吧 |
[40:32] | No strings attached. | 不求回报 |
[40:33] | I-I didn’t even ask. | 我 我都没向她求助 |
[40:35] | Well, Chloe saw that your home is a very important place to you. | 克洛伊能看出来你家对你来说很重要 |
[40:39] | Does it really surprise you | 你真的没有想到 |
[40:41] | that she’d want to help you protect it? | 她会帮你保护它吗 |
[40:43] | Well, I… | 我… |
[40:44] | People make gestures like that all the time. | 人们经常会做这种事情 |
[40:47] | You just saw two people go to jail for each other. | 你刚刚才看到两个人为了彼此甘愿入狱 |
[40:50] | But those people were clearly insane. | 但那两个人明显是疯了啊 |
[40:52] | Now their home is a jail cell. | 现在监狱成了他们的家 |
[40:53] | You realized earlier that “home” meant more to you than Lux. | 你意识到了 对你来说”家”比光之吧重要 |
[40:57] | That you could lose Lux and still have a place here. | 即使你失去光之吧还是在这里有归宿 |
[41:00] | Because Los Angeles is my home. | 因为洛杉矶是我家 |
[41:02] | Lux or no. | 无论有没有光之吧 |
[41:03] | Are you sure that’s what you were really looking for? | 你确定这是你真正寻找的东西吗 |
[41:06] | Well, what else would it be? | 不然还能是什么 |
[41:08] | Something occurred to me when you introduced me to your mother. | 你把我介绍给你母亲时我突然想到一件事 |
[41:11] | Why is it that i’m the only human in your life | 为什么我是你人生中唯一一个 |
[41:13] | who knows who you really are? | 知道你真实身份的人类 |
[41:15] | Because you asked me, remember? | 因为你问过我 记得吗 |
[41:17] | You insisted that I show you. | 你坚持让我展示给你看 |
[41:20] | Detective Decker has asked you many times. | 戴克警探问过你很多次 |
[41:22] | And I always tell her the truth. | 我跟她说的都是实话 |
[41:24] | But you know she doesn’t believe you. | 但你知道她不相信你 |
[41:26] | You could show her your true face, | 你可以让她看你的真容 |
[41:30] | but you don’t. | 但你没有 |
[41:33] | Why is that? | 为什么呢 |
[41:36] | Do you think it’s because | 你觉得会不会是因为 |
[41:37] | you might be afraid of how she might react? | 你害怕她的反应 |
[41:43] | Because you care that much about what she thinks of you? | 因为你非常在意她对你的看法 |
[41:46] | No, I-I-I’m sorry. | 不是 对 对 对不起 |
[41:47] | Doctor, I don’t really understand | 医生 我不太明白 |
[41:49] | where you’re going with this. | 你到底想说什么 |
[41:51] | I think you did come to Los Angeles looking for something. | 我觉得你来洛杉矶确实是为了寻找什么 |
[41:54] | But I also think you’ve stopped. | 但我也觉得 你已经不再寻找了 |
[41:58] | Because maybe you’ve found it. | 因为你可能已经找到了 |
[42:17] | 我到了 要我帮你点些什么吗 你在哪儿 你没事吧 |