时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Lucifer. | 《路西法》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | You stalked your father’s murderer | 你跟踪了杀你父亲的人 |
[00:04] | right before he was killed. | 之后他就被杀了 |
[00:06] | I know this looks bad. | 我知道这样显得很可疑 |
[00:07] | Whoever killed Joe Fields killed my father. | 杀了乔·菲尔茨的人还杀了我爸爸 |
[00:09] | What, you think the warden did it? | 怎么 你觉得是典狱长做的 |
[00:10] | This man killed my father. | 这人杀了我父亲 |
[00:12] | You tore apart my family. | 你毁了我的家庭 |
[00:14] | I can get you whatever you want. | 你想要什么我都满足你 |
[00:16] | All I want is for you to know | 我只想让你知道 |
[00:17] | that John Decker’s kid got you. | 你被约翰·戴克的女儿抓到了 |
[00:19] | His name is Boris Sokolov. He connects criminals, | 他叫鲍里斯·索科洛夫 和不法分子有联系 |
[00:21] | but he always keeps his own hands clean. | 但自己从来不动手 |
[00:23] | People call me Human Lie Detector. | 人们称我为人体测谎仪 |
[00:24] | So, you point me in the right direction | 所以 你给我指条明路 |
[00:26] | or I’m gonna make your life a living hell. | 否则我一定让你生不如死 |
[00:28] | Mom, this is Lucifer. Lucifer, Mom. | 妈 这是路西法 路西法 这是我妈 |
[00:31] | Mama Decker. | 戴克妈妈 |
[00:32] | You shall remain right here | 你要留在人间 |
[00:34] | on Earth amongst the creatures you so despise. | 与你所鄙视的人类生活在一起 |
[00:36] | You’re going to send me into the life of Charlotte Richards? | 你要把我留在夏洛特·理查德的生活中吗 |
[00:39] | I thought I’d dive into my employment. | 所以我想一心投入工作中 |
[00:42] | I was pretty surprised when you called me. | 你打给我的时候我很惊讶 |
[00:44] | You are fairly attractive. | 你相当有魅力 |
[00:47] | The only place I’ve ever felt | 我唯一感到 |
[00:48] | wanted or respected… | 被需要和被尊重的地方 |
[00:50] | Is here with humanity?! | 是这儿吗 和人类在一起吗 |
[00:52] | This is my home! | 这就是我的家 |
[00:54] | Deal with it, Mother! | 面对现实吧 母亲 |
[00:55] | You seem attached to these creatures | 你似乎对这些人类有感情了 |
[00:58] | and I can’t figure out why. | 我不明白是为什么 |
[01:00] | Let me at least buy you dinner tonight to celebrate. | 至少让我今晚请你吃饭吧 |
[01:05] | 我到了 要我帮你点些什么吗 你在哪儿 你没事吧 好吧 我回家了 | |
[01:31] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[01:31] | Yeah. I’ll get it for you. | 好 我去帮您开过来 |
[01:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:35] | You can’t kill her, Mom. | 你不能杀她 母亲 |
[01:38] | Well, of course I can. | 我当然可以 |
[01:40] | I just press this button. | 只要按下这个按钮 |
[01:41] | Mom, please… | 母亲 求你了 |
[01:43] | give me the detonator. | 把引爆器给我 |
[01:44] | No. This little bug is the reason | 不行 就是因为这个臭虫 |
[01:47] | that Lucifer doesn’t want to go home. | 路西法才不愿意回家 |
[01:48] | Squash her, problem solved. | 只要踩死她 问题就解决了 |
[01:50] | Are you really gonna make me force it away from you? | 你真的要逼我从你手里抢吗 |
[01:53] | Trust me, you don’t want to do that. | 我真心建议你不要这样做 |
[01:55] | But I can’t let you kill Chloe, Mom. | 但我不能让你杀克洛伊 母亲 |
[02:00] | Since when can you… | 你什么时候… |
[02:01] | I tried to warn you. | 我警告过你 |
[02:03] | Apparently, paltry human flesh can’t contain my divinity. | 很显然 人类的小身板限制不了我的神力 |
[02:07] | Here we go. | 好戏开始了 |
[02:11] | Bomb’s in the car. | 炸弹在车上 |
[02:12] | So exciting. | 好激动啊 |
[02:19] | Mom, stop! | 母亲 住手 |
[02:21] | I am trying to help you. | 我是在帮你 |
[02:23] | I know Lucifer better than he knows himself | 我比路西法更了解他自己 |
[02:25] | and if you kill Chloe, | 如果你杀了克洛伊 |
[02:26] | he won’t rest until he finds out who did it | 他绝对会不惜一切代价查出真相 |
[02:29] | and when he does, Mom, | 等他知道是谁干的 |
[02:30] | he will hate you forever. | 他会恨你一辈子 |
[02:32] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[02:33] | One little human can’t mean more to him than his family. | 一个凡人在他心中不可能比家人更重要 |
[02:36] | He killed Uriel to protect her. | 为了保护她 他杀了乌列 |
[02:39] | Well… | 那… |
[02:41] | what’s so damn special about this one? | 这女的到底有什么特别的 |
[02:43] | That I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:45] | But, Mom, the bottom line is | 但是母亲 最重要的是 |
[02:46] | if we want Luci to go home with us, | 如果你希望小路跟我们回家 |
[02:48] | then we need to make sure that it’s his decision | 我们得让他自己作出决定 |
[02:51] | to leave Chloe behind. | 主动离开克洛伊 |
[02:56] | Well, that was anticlimactic. | 真是扫兴透顶 |
[03:01] | So, I need to find a more subtle way | 我得找个更隐晦点的方法 |
[03:03] | to end Lucifer’s silly crush. | 断了路西法这小恋曲 |
[03:07] | Tell me everything. | 好好跟我说说 |
[03:08] | Well, there’s… | 其实… |
[03:10] | nothing to say, really. | 没什么好说的 |
[03:11] | You had a date… | 你跟克洛伊… |
[03:13] | with Chloe. | 约会了 |
[03:15] | That’s a big deal, Lucifer. | 这是大事 路西法 |
[03:17] | I need to hear about it. | 你得跟我讲讲 |
[03:19] | You know, as your therapist. | 跟你的心理医生讲讲 |
[03:21] | Well, for one, I wouldn’t say it was a big deal and… | 首先 我觉得这不算大事 而且… |
[03:25] | it wasn’t a date, just dinner… | 不是约会 只是吃晚餐 |
[03:27] | more like a snack, actually, between friends. | 更像是朋友之间一起吃个夜宵 |
[03:29] | How was the food? | 味道如何 |
[03:30] | I’ve heard their branzino is amazing. | 听说那家的鲈鱼特别好吃 |
[03:33] | Well, yeah, it’s… | 这个… |
[03:34] | hard to say, really. | 不好说 |
[03:35] | Too caught up in the moment to notice? | 光顾享受气氛了没注意是吗 |
[03:36] | Caught up, in-in a way, yes. | 对对 我没注意 |
[03:40] | You chickened out, didn’t you? | 你是不是临阵脱逃了 |
[03:43] | What? | 什么 |
[03:44] | I’m the Devil, Doctor. | 我是魔鬼 医生 |
[03:45] | I don’t chicken out. | 从不临阵脱逃 |
[03:47] | I just simply thought that she should | 我只是觉得应该让她 |
[03:48] | enjoy the food without any… | 安心享受食物… |
[03:50] | distractions. | 不被打扰 |
[03:51] | Listen, you know, I get it. | 听我说 我懂的 |
[03:53] | Our last breakthrough spooked you | 上次治疗的进展吓到你了 |
[03:55] | and now you’re running scared. | 所以你现在心里很慌 |
[03:57] | I don’t “run scared” any more than I “chicken.” | 我从来不慌 也不会临阵脱逃 |
[04:00] | Not literally. | 你不会表现出来 |
[04:01] | But you’re avoiding the truth. | 但你在逃避真相 |
[04:02] | Also known as lying. | 或者说撒谎 |
[04:04] | That I know I don’t do… ever. | 我从来不会撒谎 永远不会 |
[04:06] | But yet… | 可是… |
[04:07] | you are lying, Lucifer… | 你确实在撒谎 路西法 |
[04:10] | …to yourself. | 你在欺骗自己 |
[04:25] | – I owe you an explanation. – Really? Why? | -我欠你一个解释 -是吗 什么解释 |
[04:29] | Was it for… leaving me all alone at a restaurant | 是因为让我一个人在餐厅里傻等 |
[04:32] | so the busboy could give me pitiful glances all night? | 让我享受了一晚上服务生同情的目光吗 |
[04:35] | I know what your explanation is | 我知道你有什么借口 |
[04:36] | and I don’t want to know her name, especially not today. | 我也不想知道她叫什么 尤其是今天 |
[04:38] | Actually, Detective, that isn’t what I was going to say, I… | 实际上 警探 我不是来说这个的 |
[04:40] | Look, Lucifer, I don’t have time for this. | 路西法 我没时间听你扯了 |
[04:42] | I was just on my way out. Besides, this is my fault. | 我正要出门 再说了 这是我的错 |
[04:45] | I should’ve known how selfish and thoughtless you can be. | 我早该知道你能有多自私 多不顾他人 |
[04:48] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[04:50] | How thoughtful. | 你真贴心 |
[04:52] | Penelope. | 佩内洛普 |
[04:52] | You are the sweetest | 你真是太好了 |
[04:54] | to come support us on such a difficult day. | 这么难过的日子 还特地来支持我们 |
[04:58] | I bet you an arm and a leg, Mom, | 我拿我的胳膊腿打赌 妈 |
[04:59] | that he has no idea what today is. | 他根本不知道今天是什么日子 |
[05:01] | Well, that’s rather unwise of you | 拿你可爱的四肢打赌 |
[05:02] | to wager your lovely extremities, Detective. | 可不太明智 警探 |
[05:04] | Particularly as I’m perfectly aware of what today is, actually. | 尤其是我非常清楚今天是什么日子 |
[05:07] | It’s a very difficult day… | 今天很不好过… |
[05:09] | because… | 是因为… |
[05:10] | – Today. – Today is… | -今天 -今天是… |
[05:11] | -The first day of the – the first day of… | -是开庭第一天 -开庭第一天 |
[05:14] | – trial of – the trial of… | -来审判… -来审判… |
[05:17] | – my dad’s killer. – my dad’s killer! | -我父亲的杀手 -我父亲的杀手 |
[05:20] | Nietzsche? No, wait. | 尼采 不 等等 |
[05:21] | Your dad’s killer. Yes, no, I knew that. | 是你爸的凶手 对 我知道 |
[05:23] | I knew that. That’s why I’m here, to support you. | 我知道 所以我才来支持你们 |
[05:24] | Not talk about myself ’cause that would be selfish. | 不是来谈论我的 不然可太自私了 |
[05:27] | – Yeah. – So… | -没错 -所以 |
[05:28] | consider me an emotional jockstrap for the Decker family jewels. | 把我当成戴克一家面对磨难的情感护裆吧 |
[05:37] | – Someone’s chirpy for a Monday morning. – Yes, I am. | -周一早上挺快活的啊 -没错 |
[05:42] | Why? What’s going on? | 为什么 发生了什么 |
[05:44] | What, do I need an excuse to be happy? | 我高兴还需要理由吗 |
[05:47] | I mean, you’re whistling. | 你在吹口哨 |
[05:48] | You’ve been… working out lately. | 最近… 一直健身 |
[05:52] | Musk-scented aftershave. | 麝香味须后水 |
[05:55] | Did you… | 你是不是… |
[05:56] | get laid? | 跟谁上床了 |
[05:59] | No. | 没有 |
[06:00] | No, no. Don’t waste your poker face on me, buddy; | 别这样 不用跟我装什么扑克脸 哥们 |
[06:03] | I know that grin. | 这知道这笑容什么意思 |
[06:06] | – I’m still in shock. – I knew it. | -我还没缓过来 -我就知道 |
[06:08] | – She’s gorgeous. – Yeah, well, | -她太漂亮了 -好吧 |
[06:09] | – it’s not like you’re Quasimodo. – No, no, no, no. | -你又不是加西莫多 -不不不 |
[06:11] | Trust me, she is way out of my league. | 相信我 她那种人我高攀不起 |
[06:13] | I mean, she is goddess-like. | 她就像女神一样 |
[06:15] | And she came back for seconds. | 而且她还来了第二次 |
[06:17] | Then maybe she’s the one who sent you the mystery package. | 这么说 也许神秘包裹是她寄给你的 |
[06:22] | A mystery package? | 神秘包裹 |
[06:28] | I don’t recognize the return address. | 我不认得这寄件人地址 |
[06:35] | Oh, jeez. God! | 天啊 |
[06:40] | Wish I could say it was my first. | 不是我第一次遇见这种情况了 |
[06:47] | That’s Boris. | 这是鲍里斯 |
[06:49] | Chloe’s gonna lose it. | 克洛伊要气疯了 |
[06:57] | So poised. | 这么镇定自若 |
[06:59] | The detective obviously gets her strength from you. | 警探这么坚强 一定是从你身上遗传的 |
[07:02] | This? It’s just acting. | 这只是我演技好 |
[07:04] | Sadly, I’ve had… practice. | 不幸的是 我以前也演过这出戏 |
[07:07] | I played this role before, 16 years ago. | 十六年前我就曾坐在这里 |
[07:11] | Well, maybe it’s like butt stuff. | 也许就像走后门一样 |
[07:14] | Easier the second time around. | 第二次就简单多了 |
[07:19] | The severed head of Boris Sokolov just arrived at the precinct. | 鲍里斯·索科洛夫的脑袋刚刚寄到了警局 |
[07:22] | That’s horrible! Who’s Boris? | 太可怕了 鲍里斯是谁 |
[07:25] | He’s the prosecution’s key witness. | 他是控方的关键证人 |
[07:26] | He’s our key witness. | 就是我们的关键证人 |
[07:27] | He was the only person that could connect Perry | 他是唯一一个能将佩里和俄罗斯黑帮 |
[07:30] | to the Russian gang. | 联系到一起的人 |
[07:31] | I mean, without him, the entire case could fall apart. | 没有了他 整件案子可能会败诉 |
[07:33] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[07:34] | How very convenient for Mr. Perry. | 这下对佩里先生有利了 |
[07:44] | This is the worst thing that could be happening right now. | 这简直是眼下能发生的最糟糕的事了 |
[08:13] | What are you up to now, Mother? | 你又想怎么样 母亲 |
[08:27] | I had no idea Charlotte Richards was defending Perry. | 我完全不知道是夏洛特·理查德为佩里辩护 |
[08:30] | Wishing we hadn’t saved her life about now. | 真希望我们没救她的命 |
[08:32] | Well, not to worry, Detective. | 不用担心 警探 |
[08:34] | I hear Charlotte is a changed woman since her disappearance, so… | 我听说夏洛特从失踪之后就变了个人 |
[08:37] | maybe she’s not the shark she once was. | 也许她不像以前那样勇猛如鲨了 |
[08:39] | At least not in the courtroom. | 至少在法庭上没那么厉害了 |
[08:41] | All rise. Court is now in session. | 全体起立 现在开庭 |
[08:44] | The Honorable Judge Estrada presiding. | 本次庭审由法官阁下亚斯特拉达主持 |
[08:46] | Given the sudden death of the State’s number one witness, | 鉴于公诉方的一号目击证人突然死亡 |
[08:49] | I assume the defense is moving for a dismissal? | 辩方是否要求驳回起诉 |
[08:53] | A motion for dismissal? | 驳回起诉 |
[08:55] | Why would I want that, Your Honor? | 为什么我要这么做 法官阁下 |
[08:58] | Looks like Jaws has been harpooned. | 看来大白鲨被鱼叉叉中了 |
[09:00] | My apologies. I’m a little… out of practice. | 向您道歉 我有点 生疏了 |
[09:05] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[09:06] | You’re saying that with Boris dead, | 你是说由于鲍里斯已死 |
[09:08] | the State doesn’t have enough evidence to proceed? | 公诉方就没有足够的证据提起诉讼了吗 |
[09:10] | So, if I don’t move for dismissal, | 那如果我不要求驳回起诉 |
[09:12] | then he’ll probably make a complete fool of himself? | 他就有可能大出洋相了 |
[09:15] | Your Honor, our case was | 法官阁下 我们的案子以前是 |
[09:16] | and still is unshakable. | 现在仍是证据充分的 |
[09:18] | The State has plenty | 公诉方还有充足的 |
[09:19] | of other evidence that’ll prove 16 years ago, | 其它证据证明16年前 |
[09:22] | the defendant, Perry Smith, | 被告 也就是佩里·史密斯 |
[09:24] | murdered Officer John Decker | 谋杀了约翰·戴克警官 |
[09:25] | and paid Joe Fields to go to prison for that crime. | 并收买了乔·菲尔兹为其顶罪坐牢 |
[09:28] | And when Fields wanted out of their deal, | 在菲尔兹意图反悔他们之间的协议后 |
[09:29] | Perry also killed him. | 佩里也将其杀害 |
[09:30] | Your Honor, with all due respect, | 法官阁下 恕我直言 |
[09:32] | granting a dismissal would be ludicrous. | 批准驳回诉讼会是个荒唐的决定 |
[09:34] | Boris Sokolov’s death, | 鲍里斯·索科洛夫的死 |
[09:35] | while undoubtedly tragic, | 尽管毫无疑问是场悲剧 |
[09:38] | changes nothing. | 但对本案毫无影响 |
[09:41] | Well, the defense agrees. | 辩方无异议 |
[09:43] | What? | 什么 |
[09:44] | His death doesn’t change a single thing. | 他的死不能改变任何事实 |
[09:47] | With or without Mr. Sokolov’s testimony, | 不管有没有索科洛夫先生的证词 |
[09:50] | my client should never have been charged with these crimes. | 我的当事人都不该受到这些指控 |
[09:54] | Well… seeing as both parties agree, | 既然双方达成了一致 |
[09:57] | the trial will proceed immediately. | 庭审马上开始 |
[09:59] | Actually, Your Honor, | 事实上 法官阁下 |
[10:00] | the State would like to, request a continuance. | 检方想申请诉讼延期 |
[10:03] | In light of the death of our key witness, | 鉴于我们关键证人已死 |
[10:04] | our office needs time to, uh, reexamine its strategy. | 我方需要时间来调整辩护策略 |
[10:08] | But I’m confused, Your Honor. | 这我就听不明白了 法官阁下 |
[10:10] | Didn’t we just hear the prosecution say | 我们刚不是听见检方说 |
[10:11] | their case was “Unshakable”? | 他们的案子是”证据充分”吗 |
[10:14] | We did. | 确实听到了 |
[10:15] | Request denied. | 请求驳回 |
[10:17] | Session will resume after lunch. | 午后重新开庭 |
[10:25] | What the hell are you doing, mother? | 你到底想干什么 母亲 |
[10:27] | Calm down, Lucifer. | 淡定 路西法 |
[10:28] | This isn’t pleasant for me, either. | 这对我来说也不是什么好玩的事 |
[10:30] | Yes, I can see you’re suffering terribly. | 是啊 我能看得出你也备受煎熬 |
[10:32] | I was good up there, wasn’t I? | 我在庭上表现得不赖 不是吗 |
[10:34] | Not sure why humans spend so much time in law school. | 真搞不懂人类怎么会花那么多时间上法学院 |
[10:36] | Two nights seemed plenty. | 两个晚上就轻松突破了 |
[10:37] | Mum. | 妈 |
[10:39] | I had to find a way to open your eyes. | 我得想办法让你睁大双眼 |
[10:42] | You need to see that this Chloe you so adore | 你需要看清楚这个你深爱的克洛伊 |
[10:44] | isn’t worthy of you. | 一点也不值得你为她这样 |
[10:45] | I admit I enjoy working with her, but adore, | 我承认自己喜欢和她一起工作 但说到深爱 |
[10:47] | that’s a bit much. | 有点太过了 |
[10:48] | Please. You’ve sacrificed more for her | 拜托 你为她牺牲的 |
[10:51] | than you ever have for anyone else. | 比你为任何人牺牲的都要多 |
[10:53] | Have you forgotten? You killed your brother, | 你难道忘了吗 为了保护这个女人 |
[10:55] | my son, to protect her. | 你杀了你的哥哥 我的儿子 |
[10:57] | Do you think there’s anything even remotely similar | 你觉得她为你做的事中有哪些事 |
[11:00] | that she would do for you? | 能和你为她做的相提并论 |
[11:02] | I suppose… | 我觉得… |
[11:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:05] | Well, if all goes according to plan in that courtroom, | 好吧 如果法庭里一切都按计划来 |
[11:07] | you will know. | 你就会知道了 |
[11:08] | Know that she doesn’t deserve you, | 知道她根本配不上你 |
[11:09] | because she doesn’t care about you | 因为她一点也如你在乎她那般 |
[11:11] | like you care about her. | 在乎你 |
[11:12] | You need to see that you’re not meant to be together. | 你得看清楚你们根本就不适合在一起 |
[11:15] | You belong with your family. | 你属于你的家庭 |
[11:17] | Which is why I have to do this. | 所以我必须得这么做 |
[11:19] | Do what, Mum? | 做什么 老妈 |
[11:23] | What sort of evil plan are you concocting? | 你又在策划什么邪恶的阴谋 |
[11:25] | And please don’t tell me it began by killing Boris. | 别告诉我是你杀了鲍里斯 |
[11:28] | Actually, that was just a happy twist of fate. | 说到这个 这还真的是天降大礼 |
[11:29] | I was gonna blow Chloe up, | 我原本准备炸死克洛伊 |
[11:30] | but Amenadiel talked me out of it. | 可阿曼纳迪尔劝服了我 |
[11:32] | You what?! | 你想干什么 |
[11:34] | Mother, I swear, | 母亲 我发誓 |
[11:35] | if you hurt her, I will rip– | 如果你敢伤害她 我要撕… |
[11:36] | Well, looks like your brother was right. | 瞧瞧 你哥哥真说对了 |
[11:41] | Just promise me that you won’t touch her. | 你得向我保证你不会动她 |
[11:46] | I’m not going to hurt anyone. | 我不会伤害任何人的 |
[11:54] | Lucifer, you promise me, | 路西法 向我保证 |
[11:56] | whatever that was, that it doesn’t affect the trial. | 不管你们在干什么 都不会影响庭审 |
[11:59] | First of all, Detective, there is no “that.” | 首先 警探 我们什么都没干 |
[12:01] | And secondly, rest assured, everything will be okay. | 其次 请放心 一切都会很顺利的 |
[12:05] | I’ve got this. | 有我呢 |
[12:15] | You looking for Boris’ forensics report? | 你在找鲍里斯的法医报告吗 |
[12:20] | Hasn’t come in yet. | 还没出来呢 |
[12:21] | Ella should have it any minute now. | 艾拉应该很快就能做出来 |
[12:23] | I know this isn’t my case, but I’m freaking out, Dan. | 我知道这不是我的案子 可是我慌了 丹 |
[12:25] | I can’t let Perry get away with everything. | 我不能让佩里逍遥法外 |
[12:27] | You won’t. | 不会的 |
[12:28] | You didn’t see Charlotte Richards in court today. | 你是没看见夏洛特·理查德今天在庭上的表现 |
[12:30] | Char–? | 夏洛… |
[12:32] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:33] | Charlotte Richards is, uh, defending Perry? | 夏洛特·理查德 是佩里的辩护律师吗 |
[12:35] | – Yeah. – Really? She’s that good? | -是啊 -真的吗 她这么厉害吗 |
[12:38] | Yes, she’s the best. | 是的 非常厉害 |
[12:40] | Which is why it would be helpful if we could– | 所以如果你能确定佩里就是谋杀鲍里斯的凶手 |
[12:42] | Well, if you could tie Perry to Boris’ murder. | 肯定能给我们帮上大忙的 |
[12:44] | Okay, well, motive and M.O. Line up. | 好吧 动机和作案手法都有了 |
[12:46] | Boris’ tongue was cut out. | 鲍里斯的舌头被割下来了 |
[12:48] | So the killer was sending a really clear message– | 凶手在传递一个很明确的信息 |
[12:51] | loose lips get their head clipped. | 泄密就要人头落地 |
[12:54] | Perry did this so Boris couldn’t testify, | 佩里就是想阻止鲍里斯出庭作证 |
[12:55] | I know it. | 我就知道 |
[12:56] | But hasn’t he been behind bars since you arrested him? | 但你逮捕他之后 他不是一直在牢里吗 |
[12:58] | Yeah, but he could have orchestrated it in prison. | 是的 但他在牢里也可以策划此事 |
[13:00] | It’s also his M.O. | 这也是他的作案手法 |
[13:01] | Exactly, and if Perry is good at anything, | 没错 要说佩里最擅长的 |
[13:03] | it’s making other people pay for his crimes. | 就是让别人为他的罪行付出代价 |
[13:04] | Okay, well, whoever Perry hired to do this | 好吧 不管佩里雇了谁来干这事 |
[13:06] | was one sharp dude. | 那人手段可是厉害得很 |
[13:07] | The cut on Boris’ neck is extremely precise. | 鲍里斯脖子上的切口非常整齐 |
[13:10] | I’m thinking industrial-size professional slicer. | 应该是工业用的专业切割机 |
[13:13] | Listen, I’m gonna do everything I can to find him. | 我会尽全力找到他的 |
[13:17] | Even if I have to interview the owner | 哪怕我得去查问 |
[13:19] | of every single meat slicer in L.A. | 洛杉矶每一个切肉机所有者 |
[13:21] | You won’t have to. | 没必要这么做 |
[13:22] | There was also non-human DNA on Boris. | 鲍里斯身上也有非人类的DNA |
[13:26] | Swine, to be exact. | 准确来说是猪 |
[13:27] | A unique cross-bred for its delicious meat. | 一种肉质鲜美的特有杂交猪 |
[13:30] | And there’s only one place that sells it. | 只有一个地方有卖 |
[13:37] | Hi, that’s so sweet of you, but you don’t have to stick around. | 你真贴心 但是你没必要留下来 |
[13:40] | Trials can be so boring. | 庭审很无聊的 |
[13:41] | Well, not this one. | 这起案子不无聊 |
[13:43] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:44] | Mr. Morningstar, | 晨星先生 |
[13:46] | we’re ready for you. | 一切就绪了 |
[13:47] | Wonderful. Lovely. Right. | 好极了 好了 |
[13:49] | Off I go to shield you from that Quid Pro Ho, Detective. | 我会保护你不受那个贱人的伤害 警探 |
[13:53] | Lucifer, what are you doing? | 路西法 你要干什么 |
[13:54] | Well, I figured there’s no reason for us | 我是觉得 就算鲍里斯丢了脑袋 |
[13:57] | to lose our heads just because Boris lost his. | 我们也不能乱了阵脚 |
[14:01] | I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, | 我发誓说出全部真相 句句属实 |
[14:05] | and nothing but the truth, | 毫无隐瞒 |
[14:07] | so help me Dad. | 以老爸之名 |
[14:16] | Mr. Morningstar, | 晨星先生 |
[14:17] | you were there when Boris was arrested. | 鲍里斯被逮捕时 你也在场 |
[14:20] | Right? Working with Detective Espinoza. | 对吧 和埃斯皮诺沙警探一起执行任务 |
[14:23] | That is correct. | 没错 |
[14:24] | Except I call him Detective Douche. | 只不过我叫他二货警探 |
[14:27] | But that’s another story. | 但是那和本案无关 |
[14:30] | So would you please describe to us what happened? | 请你给我们解释一下事发经过 |
[14:33] | Yes, I’d love to, actually. | 其实我很愿意 |
[14:34] | May-may I have the floor? | 我能走出来吗 |
[14:35] | By all means. | 当然可以 |
[14:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:38] | I’m going to need… | 我需要 |
[14:41] | Hello. | 你好 |
[14:43] | May I borrow your scarf? | 我能借下你的围巾吗 |
[14:44] | Your Honor, is this necessary? | 法官阁下 有这必要吗 |
[14:46] | Well, you want the full story, don’t you? | 你们还想不想听故事的来龙去脉了 |
[14:48] | I mean, the Devil’s in the details. | 魔鬼就藏在细节里 |
[14:51] | Thank you ever so much. | 非常感谢 |
[14:54] | Right. Myself and Detective Douche– | 好了 我和二货警探 |
[14:56] | sorry, Detective Espinoza– | 抱歉 是埃斯皮诺沙警探 |
[14:58] | were asked by the LAPD | 接到洛杉矶警局的要求 |
[15:00] | to perform a sting operation. | 去执行诱捕行动 |
[15:02] | Not the singer. | 不是那位歌手 |
[15:02] | 史汀 原名戈登·马修·托马斯·萨姆纳 来自英国纽卡斯尔的歌手 警察乐队前任主场 | |
[15:03] | So we had to go undercover | 所以我们必须去鲍里斯的洗浴中心 |
[15:05] | at Boris’ bathhouse. | 执行卧底行动 |
[15:06] | Guns of steel… | 钢铁之枪… |
[15:08] | Got up there… | 到了那里… |
[15:09] | Walked over like he’s constantly got a gun between his legs… | 他就像双腿经常夹枪一样走过来 |
[15:13] | Boris looked me in the eye, and he said, | 鲍里斯直视我的双眼说 |
[15:16] | “People call me human lie detector.” | 大家都叫我人肉测谎仪 |
[15:18] | He was going to kill… | 他正准备”大开杀戒”… |
[15:19] | Shook my hand like some kind of Roman warrior… | 像罗马勇士一样和我握手 |
[15:22] | and it was sealed, and I handed over the investigation | 达成交易之后 我把调查交给了 |
[15:25] | to Detective Decker. | 戴克警探 |
[15:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:37] | I got a question. | 我有个问题 |
[15:38] | Do you ever get the feeling like you’ve been used? | 你是否有过被人利用的感觉 |
[15:40] | You mean, by– oh, I don’t know– | 你是说被 我不知道 |
[15:43] | the woman who’s defending the killer of your ex-wife’s dad? | 为杀死你前岳父凶手做辩护律师的女人利用吗 |
[15:47] | What? | 什么 |
[15:48] | Charlotte Richards is the gorgeous lady | 夏洛特·理查德就是和你上床的那个 |
[15:50] | you slept with, right? | 美丽女子吧 |
[15:51] | How the hell did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[15:53] | Well, I saw a long, honey-blonde hair | 有一天 我在你的外套上 |
[15:55] | on your coat the other day. | 看到一条浅金长发 |
[15:57] | It was curlier than Chloe’s. | 比克洛伊的头发卷一些 |
[15:58] | And then, I spotted a smudge of lipstick | 然后 我在你的袖口上 |
[16:01] | on your cuff– burgundy shade. | 看到了一点枣红色的口红印 |
[16:03] | Bold, but not too sexy. Lawyer color. | 大胆的配色 但又不过于性感 律师专用 |
[16:06] | Really? | 是吗 |
[16:07] | No. I just saw your butt pucker | 当然不是 今早克洛伊在实验室 |
[16:10] | when Chloe mentioned her name in the lab this morning. | 提到她的名字时 我看到你坐立不安 |
[16:12] | God. | 天啊 |
[16:14] | Why are you so worried? | 你为什么这么担心 |
[16:16] | I mean, you didn’t tell her anything about the case | 你没告诉她什么和案子有关的信息 |
[16:18] | that she could use in court, right? | 好让她在庭上加以利用吧 |
[16:20] | – I don’t think so, but… – There you go. | -应该没有 但是 -这不就得了 |
[16:23] | Mezcal cocktails, man. | 龙舌兰鸡尾酒害的 |
[16:25] | Those sneak up on you. | 无声无息地醉倒你 |
[16:26] | She did keep wanting to talk about our exes, | 她的确一直想聊我们的前任 |
[16:28] | and all I thought was, you know what, she’s so easy to talk to. | 所以我认为 她很亲切善谈 |
[16:30] | She’s so sympathetic. | 她如此地善解人意 |
[16:32] | God, I’m such an idiot. | 天啊 我真是个白痴 |
[16:33] | No, her taking Perry’s case right after we… | 不 我们那个之后她马上就接了佩里的案子 |
[16:37] | It can’t be a coincidence. | 这不可能是巧合 |
[16:38] | Why not? | 为什么不是 |
[16:40] | – Maybe she really just likes you. – Yeah. | -也许她真的喜欢你 -得了吧 |
[16:42] | 44. | 44号 |
[16:43] | Hi. We’ll take the headless body of a dude named Boris, please. | 你好 我们来带走名叫鲍里斯的无头尸 |
[16:50] | I was going to call you guys. | 我正准备打给你们 |
[16:51] | I was just… scared. | 我只是太害怕了 |
[16:54] | A few days ago, this guy approached me. | 几天前一个人找到我 |
[16:56] | Big creepy dude. | 大块头 很吓人 |
[16:57] | He demanded the keys to use the equipment after hours. | 他要我交出钥匙方便他打烊后来用这里的设备 |
[16:59] | No questions asked, unless I wanted | 不准我多问 除非我想 |
[17:02] | to end up in the sausage myself. | 被他绞碎做香肠 |
[17:03] | – Do you know his name? – No. | -你知道他的名字吗 -不知道 |
[17:06] | Asian, big. | 亚洲人 体型很大 |
[17:07] | Very scary. | 很可怕 |
[17:10] | But the scar on his neck it’s very distinctive. | 但是他脖子上的伤疤很独特 |
[17:15] | Thank you, Mr. Morningstar. | 谢谢你 晨星先生 |
[17:16] | What a, uh, vivid picture. | 讲得绘声绘色 |
[17:19] | It’s almost as if Boris himself just testified. | 就好像鲍里斯本人亲自出庭了一样 |
[17:22] | Except a more handsome version. | 你可比他帅多了 |
[17:24] | Stop it, Judy. | 讨厌啦 朱迪 |
[17:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:29] | Right actually, to that, | 除此之外 |
[17:30] | I would like to add one more thing, if I may… | 如果可以的话我还想再补充一下 |
[17:32] | I think we’ve had enough, Your Honor. | 我觉得已经够了 法官大人 |
[17:35] | Please… | 请继续… |
[17:36] | continue Luc– | 路西 |
[17:39] | Mr. Morningstar. | 晨星先生 |
[17:40] | Thank you, my darling. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[17:43] | Yes, I’d just like to say, for the record, | 我想郑重地声明 |
[17:46] | the LAPD, and Detective Decker, in particular, | 洛杉矶警局 尤其是戴克警探 |
[17:50] | acted impeccably on this case. | 在这个案子上的做法都无可挑剔 |
[17:52] | This whole courtroom, nay, the entire city | 法庭上在座的各位 |
[17:56] | can rest assured that someone as honest, | 乃至整个城市的人都可以安心 |
[17:58] | trustworthy, and reliable as Detective Decker | 因为有像戴克警探那样忠诚 可靠的人 |
[18:02] | is out there protecting them. | 在保护着我们 |
[18:04] | She is… truly good. | 她非常棒 |
[18:09] | And I don’t mean in bed. | 我不是在说床上技巧 |
[18:10] | I wouldn’t know. | 我并不了解她的床技 |
[18:12] | That’s how good she is. | 她就是那么棒 |
[18:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:17] | Miss Richards? | 理查德小姐 |
[18:18] | Your witness. | 该你提问了 |
[18:23] | I have no questions at this time. | 我目前没有问题要问 |
[18:39] | That’s Chloe’s car. | 那是克洛伊的车 |
[18:40] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[18:43] | I was, um… | 我在找 |
[18:45] | You. | 你 |
[18:46] | I was looking for you. | 我在找你 |
[18:49] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:50] | Yeah, I’ve missed you. | 是的 我很想你 |
[18:53] | It’s true, I still think about you, Maze. | 真的 我还在想念你 麦子 |
[18:56] | Every day. And every time that I see you, it’s… | 每天 每次我看到你 我都… |
[19:01] | I miss you, too. | 我也想你 |
[19:11] | It’s like fireworks, isn’t it? | 这就像焰火 不是吗 |
[19:15] | But are you sure that’s the kind you’re looking for? | 但你确定你想要的是这种焰火吗 |
[19:23] | Or was it this? | 还是这种 |
[19:28] | One– tell your mother | 第一 告诉你妈 |
[19:30] | no one is hurting Chloe on my watch. | 没人可以在我眼皮下伤害克洛伊 |
[19:32] | And, two– | 第二 |
[19:33] | don’t ever lie to me like that again. | 不要再像那样对我撒谎了 |
[19:51] | And what did Boris have to say | 而当你审讯鲍里斯的时候 |
[19:53] | when you interrogated him? | 他都说了什么 |
[19:55] | He confessed that he routinely provided fall guys | 他供认自从90年代后期被告入职监狱以来 |
[19:57] | for the Russian gang that runs the prison | 他就一直在定期为主导监狱的 |
[20:00] | where the defendants worked since the late ’90s. | 俄罗斯黑帮提供替罪羊 |
[20:02] | And is there anything else | 而这个监狱 |
[20:04] | that is remarkable about this prison? | 还有什么别的不同寻常的地方吗 |
[20:07] | It is the very prison whose corruption | 这座监狱贪污腐败情况严重 |
[20:09] | John Decker was investigating | 而约翰·戴克16年前遇害时 |
[20:10] | when he was murdered 16 years ago. | 正在调查该监狱 |
[20:12] | Holy cow. | 我的天啊 |
[20:14] | It’s all so coincidental, isn’t it? | 真是好巧啊 是不是 |
[20:17] | Just like the odd timing of Boris’ murder. | 和鲍里斯遇害的时间点一样巧 |
[20:20] | I withdraw that, Your Honor. | 这话我收回 法官阁下 |
[20:22] | No further questions. | 没有别的问题了 |
[20:23] | Thank you, Detective. | 谢谢你 警探 |
[20:30] | I have no questions for this witness. | 这个证人我也没什么要问的 |
[20:31] | The prosecution rests, Your Honor. | 控方质询完毕 法官阁下 |
[20:34] | Your turn to shine, Ms. Richards. | 该你出招了 理查德小姐 |
[20:37] | As its first witness, | 辩方希望首先 |
[20:38] | the defense would like to recall Lucifer Morningstar. | 请路西法·晨星先生再上一下证人席 |
[20:47] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[20:51] | Just one small question, Mr. Morningstar. | 只有一个小问题 晨星先生 |
[20:53] | And please remember that you’re still | 并且请你不要忘了 你可是 |
[20:55] | under oath. | 宣过誓的 |
[20:56] | Who was first on the Fields crime scene? | 是谁第一个到达菲尔兹的遇害现场的 |
[20:59] | First on the scene was the detective, I believe. | 我想最先到达现场的是警探 |
[21:02] | I’m sorry, which detective? | 抱歉 是哪位警探 |
[21:04] | Detective Decker. | 戴克警探 |
[21:05] | Are you sure? How do you know? | 你确定吗 你怎么知道的 |
[21:07] | Quite sure. Yeah, she told me. | 非常确定 她告诉我的 |
[21:08] | It’s kind of strange, isn’t it, | 这就有点奇怪了吧 |
[21:10] | for the man accused of killing John Decker | 一个被指控杀害约翰·戴克的人 |
[21:11] | to be found dead by Decker’s own daughter, | 最先发现他遇害的人居然正是戴克的亲女儿 |
[21:14] | Chloe Decker? | 克洛伊·戴克 |
[21:15] | Objection, Your Honor. Relevance? | 反对 法官阁下 与本案无关 |
[21:17] | I’m getting to that. | 一会儿就说到了 |
[21:18] | Would you please read who, | 能不能请你朗读一下 |
[21:19] | according to the official police report, | 在警方的正式调查报告上 |
[21:22] | was the first officer on the scene? | 是谁最先到达案发现场的 |
[21:26] | What’s wrong? | 这是怎么回事 |
[21:28] | I’ll tell you later. | 一会儿跟你解释 |
[21:29] | Well, it says Detective Espinoza. | 这上面说是埃斯皮诺沙警探 |
[21:31] | I thought you said Chloe Decker was an impeccable detective. | 你不是说克洛伊是一个无可挑剔的合格警探吗 |
[21:34] | Objection, Your Honor! | 反对 法官阁下 |
[21:35] | No, I-I’d like to answer that. | 不 我想回答这个问题 |
[21:36] | She is. That’s why she | 她就是合格的 所以她才 |
[21:38] | took herself off the investigation immediately. | 立即自行退出了案件的调查 |
[21:40] | But not until after she’d found her dad’s killer dead? | 但那是在她”发现”杀父仇人死了之后吧 |
[21:44] | Objection! | 反对 |
[21:44] | What’s he objecting to– air quotes? | 反对什么啊 引号吗 |
[21:47] | I’m simply stating that if what we just heard is true, | 我只是想指出 如果刚才的证词都是真的 |
[21:49] | then there’s a very plausible alternative story | 那么检方的说法就非常可疑 |
[21:52] | to the one that the State is presenting. | 很有可能不是真的 |
[21:54] | Chloe Decker had motive, opportunity, | 克洛伊·戴克有动机 时机 |
[21:56] | and the LAPD to protect her and help her frame | 还有洛杉矶警局的包庇 帮助她陷害 |
[21:59] | an innocent man for her personal vendetta. | 一名无辜的公民 掩盖她公报私仇 |
[22:01] | With all due respect, Your Honor, | 恕我直言 法官大人 |
[22:03] | Chloe Decker is not on trial here. | 现在受审的不是克洛伊·戴克 |
[22:05] | And my client shouldn’t be, either. | 而我的客户也不应该受审 |
[22:06] | Because it appears he is the victim | 因为他显然是 |
[22:08] | of the LAPD’s incompetence. | 洛杉矶警局无能的受害者 |
[22:13] | Unless, of course, the report is right, | 当然 除非报告是对的 |
[22:15] | and it is you that is lying, Mr. Morningstar? | 而说谎的是你 晨星先生 |
[22:20] | What you’re implying is preposterous. | 你的暗示太可笑了 |
[22:22] | The Detective would never hurt anyone. | 警探绝不会伤害任何人 |
[22:28] | But yes. | 不过是的 |
[22:30] | What I said is the truth. | 我说的是真的 |
[22:32] | Under oath or otherwise. | 发不发誓都一样 |
[22:34] | I don’t lie. | 我不说谎 |
[22:42] | Detective? Please. | 警探 请等一下 |
[22:43] | Trust me, you do not want to talk to me right now. | 相信我 你现在最好别跟我说话 |
[22:45] | You’re right, I don’t. You look scary. | 你说得对 我不想 你表情很吓人 |
[22:47] | But look, I apologize for my controversial testimony, | 但是 我为我有争议的证词道歉 |
[22:49] | but I was clearly bamboozled. | 但我显然是被愚弄了 |
[22:51] | You didn’t expect me to lie on the stand, did you? | 你不会希望我在法庭上撒谎吧 |
[22:55] | It’s not about your answers. | 关键不在于你的回答 |
[22:57] | It’s about Charlotte’s questions. | 而在于夏洛特的提问 |
[22:59] | She wouldn’t have even asked them unless she already knew | 她如果不知道我是第一个到达现场的 |
[23:01] | I was first on scene. | 她就不会那么问 |
[23:03] | Let’s see. Who could’ve told her? | 我们想想 谁会告诉她呢 |
[23:05] | Detective, I didn’t. | 警探 我没说 |
[23:06] | You say that, but you also said | 你现在这么说 但你还说过 |
[23:08] | your relationship with Charlotte wouldn’t affect this trial. | 你与夏洛特的关系不会影响这次庭审 |
[23:11] | It just did. | 但就是影响了 |
[23:16] | Detective! | 警探 |
[23:26] | Charlotte? | 夏洛特 |
[23:27] | How could you do this to me? | 你怎么能这么对我 |
[23:29] | What exactly? | 具体是指哪件事 |
[23:30] | I’ve done several things to you. | 我对你做了很多事 |
[23:32] | Did you sleep with me to get intel on this case? | 你和我睡是不是为了搞案子的情报 |
[23:34] | Of course, but it’s not like you didn’t get anything out of it. | 当然 你也不是一点好处没捞到 |
[23:37] | “Mind altering,” I believe you called it. | “如梦如幻” 我记得你是这么说的 |
[23:40] | Yeah, literally, apparently. | 对 显然是非常合适的说法 |
[23:42] | Because I don’t remember telling you anything about this case. | 因为我不记得告诉你任何关于案子的事 |
[23:45] | – Did you roofie me or something? – I didn’t need to. | -你是不是给我下迷奸药了 -我不需要 |
[23:48] | I’ve learned sex puts your gender into a mild coma. | 我发现做爱会使你这类性别的人进入轻微昏迷 |
[23:51] | Offered the perfect window to go through your phone. | 正好是搜查你手机的绝佳时机 |
[23:54] | So, maybe… | 所以 也许… |
[23:55] | next time, you should put your phone away | 下一次你应该在做爱前 |
[23:57] | before we have the sex. | 把手机藏起来 |
[23:59] | “Next time”? | “下一次” |
[24:01] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[24:04] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[24:14] | I wish I could say that I’m surprised | 我真心想说我对麦子把你的车 |
[24:15] | Maze blew up your car. | 炸掉的事感到惊讶 |
[24:17] | She is… | 但她毕竟是… |
[24:19] | Maze. | 麦子 |
[24:20] | I know, right? | 我知道 |
[24:22] | Slightest provocation, | 激怒一点点 |
[24:23] | – and she turns into a little… – Hellion? | -她就会变成一只… -地狱恶狼 |
[24:25] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[24:27] | Let me ask you though, | 不过我问问你 |
[24:28] | Why do you think that she reacted so… | 你觉得为什么她会反应得那么… |
[24:32] | passionately? | 强烈 |
[24:33] | Because she’s a complete maniac fueled by rage and violence. | 因为她是个由愤怒和暴力驱动的疯子 |
[24:36] | Now, as your friend, not your… therapist, | 我是作为你的朋友 不是你的治疗师 |
[24:40] | you feel you did nothing at all to anger her? | 你觉得你没做什么激怒她的事吗 |
[24:43] | Well, s… | 这个… |
[24:45] | Maybe not nothing. | 也不是完全没有 |
[24:48] | I may have obscured the truth a bit. | 我也许掩盖了一些事实 |
[24:50] | – Otherwise known as lying. – Linda, | -也叫作撒谎 -琳达 |
[24:52] | I had no choice. You have to understand that. | 我没得选择 你要明白这一点 |
[24:54] | Oh, I do. Oh, I do. You were… you were dealing | 我知道 我知道 你在 你在处理 |
[24:56] | with matters of great importance. | 极其重要的问题 |
[24:58] | So important, you feel justified | 重要得让你感觉你可以 |
[25:00] | to act any way you see fit. | 根据自己喜好行事 |
[25:02] | Even if that means hurting people you care about. | 即便是这意味着会伤害你在乎的人 |
[25:06] | You “did what you had to do.” | 你”做了你必须做的事” |
[25:11] | That’s, uh… | 这个… |
[25:13] | that’s what I did to you. | 这是我对你的做法 |
[25:17] | I treated Maze the same way that I treated you. | 我以对你的态度对待了麦子 |
[25:19] | Yeah, except I’m just your friend. | 只是我不过是你的朋友 |
[25:21] | And Maze is… | 而麦子… |
[25:24] | well, more. | 更亲近一些 |
[25:26] | So, it’s way worse. | 所以就更糟了 |
[25:27] | And as my friend, | 而作为我的朋友 |
[25:30] | your advice is? | 你的建议是 |
[25:32] | Apologize your ass off. | 拼命地道歉 |
[25:34] | Or next time, she might blow that up. | 不然下一次 她可能会把你的命炸没了 |
[25:38] | Maybe you don’t understand. | 也许你没听明白 |
[25:40] | Mommy Dearest tried to kill Chloe. | 妈妈亲想要杀死克洛伊 |
[25:43] | Oh, I understand. She told me. | 我听懂了 她告诉我了 |
[25:44] | – She did? – Yes. We’re past that. | -她说了 -是的 我们已经翻篇了 |
[25:47] | What I don’t understand, though, | 不过 我不明白的是 |
[25:49] | is how the detective can think I’m the one | 警探为什么觉得是我 |
[25:50] | who leaked sensitive information to my mum. | 把敏感信息透露给我妈妈的 |
[25:54] | How could she? | 她怎么能这么想 |
[25:55] | Yeah, Chloe’s the bad guy. | 是啊 克洛伊是坏人 |
[25:58] | If only I knew who really gave Mom that information. | 如果我能知道是谁给母亲的消息就好了 |
[26:04] | Right. If only. | 是啊 那就太好了 |
[26:07] | Oh! Good. You came. | 太好了 你来了 |
[26:09] | Yes, he did. | 是啊 他来了 |
[26:11] | Thanks for coming, Dan. | 谢谢你能来 丹 |
[26:13] | Anything up lately? | 最近怎么样 |
[26:14] | I don’t know. You tell me. | 我不知道 你说呢 |
[26:16] | Lucifer called me here. | 路西法叫我来的 |
[26:17] | Yes. Well, I was thinking, as my testimony didn’t go | 是的 我在想 既然我的证词没能 |
[26:19] | quite as planned, that it might help fix things to prove | 产生预想的效果 如果能证明佩里策划 |
[26:22] | that Perry was behind Boris’ killing. | 杀害了鲍里斯 就能补救一些了 |
[26:24] | – Already working on it, man. – Fantastic! | -已经在查了 哥们 -好极了 |
[26:26] | Well then, please tell me you have some scintillating | 那就快告诉我你已经有 |
[26:27] | cop-speak on how to accomplish that tiny task. | 完成这个小任务的绝妙办法了 |
[26:30] | Well, uh, the guy who chopped Boris’s head off had this scar. | 那个把鲍里斯的头锯下来的家伙有这样一个疤 |
[26:34] | It’s actually a brand. | 这其实是个烙印 |
[26:35] | Signature of the Alhambra Triads, | 阿罕布拉市三合会的标志 |
[26:37] | they’re a Chinese crime syndicate. | 是一个华人犯罪集团 |
[26:39] | Lots of them were in the prison that Perry ran. | 他们很多成员都进了佩里掌管的那间监狱 |
[26:41] | Triads hate the Russians, so | 三合会敌视俄国人 所以 |
[26:43] | makes sense to pit them against each other. | 把他们两方凑在一起互相残杀说得通 |
[26:44] | Yeah. You should definitely probe this angle. | 是的 你绝对应该”深查”这条线索 |
[26:49] | Rumors are they use a Chinese cultural center as a front. | 据说他们用一处中华文化中心作为掩护 |
[26:51] | Right. Well, let’s start there then, shall we? | 很好 那我们就从这开始查起吧 |
[26:55] | These guys are notoriously violent, so let’s try to get | 这些家伙出了名地残暴 所以我们 |
[26:57] | in and out as quickly as possible, all right? | 尽可能快进快出 好吗 |
[26:58] | Oh, speaking of “in and out,” | 说到”快进快出” |
[27:01] | this case really seems to be touching you, Dan. | 这个案子看起来真的让你很触动啊 丹 |
[27:04] | You know, in a very personal way. | 你知道的 似乎你动了真感情 |
[27:05] | All right. Shh. Yeah. It’s personal, obviously. | 好了小点声 这当然是我的事 |
[27:07] | Just try to keep it down, all right? | 说话尽量小点声 好吗 |
[27:09] | Well, it’s almost like you want to take | 就好像你非常希望 |
[27:10] | Charlotte Richards down yourself. | 自己扳倒夏洛特·理查德 |
[27:13] | Like, way down, and give her a hard time. | 让她一败涂地 让她不好过 |
[27:16] | What are you trying to say, Maze? | 你到底想要说什么 麦子 |
[27:17] | Yes, what are you driving at, Maze? | 你到底想玩什么花样 麦子 |
[27:19] | “Driving at.” | “玩花样” |
[27:20] | Good one. | 这个词用得好 |
[27:21] | N-No. I’m just… | 不 我只是 |
[27:22] | really impressed with how much Dan wants to penetrate | 真的对丹想要全方位”插入”这案子的 |
[27:26] | this thing from every position. | 猛烈热情感到印象深刻 |
[27:31] | You know? | 你知道了 |
[27:32] | – Oh, yeah. – Know what? | -是的 -知道什么 |
[27:34] | I bet that’s what she said, didn’t she? | 我打赌她也是这么说的 对吗 |
[27:36] | Oh, yeah! | 好爽 |
[27:38] | Oh, Dan! | 丹 |
[27:40] | – Big boy. – All right, all right! | -你好大 -好了 好了 |
[27:42] | Fine. | 行了 |
[27:43] | Yes. It’s my fault. | 是 都是我的错 |
[27:46] | I leaked the information to Charlotte. | 是我把消息泄露给了夏洛特 |
[27:48] | Among other things. | 还”露”了些别的 |
[27:49] | I’m why she knew Chloe was first at the scene. | 是我让她得知了克洛伊是第一个到达现场的 |
[27:52] | She must have looked at my text messages after we… | 她一定是看了我的短信 当时我们在… |
[27:54] | You what? | 在干什么 |
[27:56] | Made… love. | 做爱 |
[27:57] | You slept with my… M-arlotte? | 你睡了我妈… 玛洛特 |
[28:01] | You bastard! | 你这个混蛋 |
[28:10] | Oh, now look what you’ve done. | 瞧瞧你干的好事 |
[28:12] | Wha–? | 什么 |
[28:19] | Da-da… Don’t be a Dan. | 丹 别按你自己的方式行事 |
[28:21] | I’ll deal with this. | 这个情况我来处理 |
[28:23] | Right. | 好了 |
[28:24] | Which one of you chaps is in charge? | 你们这里谁是老大 |
[28:28] | Oh, very well. | 好吧 |
[28:32] | You speak Chinese? | 你会说中文 |
[28:33] | – What…? – I’m the Devil. | -怎么会 -我可是魔鬼 |
[28:35] | Of course I speak Chinese. I speak everything. | 我当然会说中文 所有语言我都会说 |
[28:53] | Lovely. | 很好 |
[29:02] | …Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[29:02] | What’s he saying over there? | 他在那边说些什么 |
[29:04] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[29:05] | Xie xie. | 谢谢 |
[29:08] | Okeydokes. I think I’ve brokered a fair deal. | 好了 我觉得我谈妥了一桩公平的买卖 |
[29:11] | Madame Li is gonna give us the man who killed Boris. | 李女士会告诉我们是谁杀了鲍里斯 |
[29:13] | All we have to do is defeat Kang. | 我们所要做的就是打败康 |
[29:15] | And who the hell is Kang? | 康是哪根葱 |
[29:26] | And who’s supposed to fight him? | 那谁来和他打 |
[29:28] | Aww, hell no. | 做梦去吧 |
[29:29] | Much as I’d like to see Crouching Tiger, Hidden Douche, | 虽然我很喜欢看《二货藏龙》 |
[29:32] | I’d actually like to win this. I was pointing at Maze. | 但我真的想赢下这场对决 我刚指的是麦子 |
[29:36] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[29:37] | Okay, sure. | 好吧 当然 |
[29:38] | She’s terrifying. | 她可怕极了 |
[29:40] | But what happens if we lose? | 我们输了的话会怎样 |
[29:41] | They kill us. | 他们把我们全杀掉 |
[29:42] | Well, you. | 其实是你 |
[29:43] | ‘Cause I’m immortal. | 因为我是不死之身 |
[29:44] | Right. Shall we? | 好了 我们开始吧 |
[29:50] | Choose your weapon. | 选把武器吧 |
[29:52] | I choose those. | 我选你手上那两把 |
[30:01] | You done? | 比划完了吗 |
[30:41] | She likes that move. | 她超喜欢那个招式 |
[31:04] | Down, girl. | 把刀放下吧 |
[31:05] | Are you serious? | 不是吧 |
[31:06] | Well, I mean, you did get two new toys. | 反正你都拿到了两把新玩具 |
[31:13] | Well, that sucked. | 这结果真糟糕 |
[31:17] | But a deal’s a deal. | 不过我们言出有信 |
[31:18] | – Indeed. – The one you seek | -确实 -你们要找的那个人 |
[31:20] | was banished for working outside the family. | 因为替组织外的人卖命而被驱逐出去了 |
[31:22] | We don’t break bread with strangers. | 我们不与陌生人共餐 |
[31:27] | You’ll find him at this address. | 你可以在这个地址找到他 |
[31:32] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[31:34] | See? Easy peasy, Chinese-y. | 瞧见没 川菜一碟 |
[31:39] | Dan’s got a lead | 丹找到了一个关于 |
[31:39] | on Boris’ killer, and it may implicate Perry. | 杀害鲍里斯凶手的线索 或许会指向佩里 |
[31:42] | So, if he is responsible, it might not matter | 所以 如果他与此事有关 或许本次判决 |
[31:44] | what happens in this trial. | 结果如何都不重要了 |
[31:46] | Well, that’s great, ’cause we are getting our asses kicked. | 那太好了 因为我们现在情况不容乐观 |
[31:48] | Well. I have to testify next. | 接下来我得出庭作证了 |
[31:50] | I just hope I don’t make things worse. | 我就希望我不会把事情弄得更糟了 |
[31:51] | Oh, you’ll do great, honey. You’re a pro. | 你会做得很棒的 宝贝 你是专业的 |
[31:54] | Right, Mom. A real pro. | 是啊 妈妈 我真是个专业的警察 |
[31:55] | Like when I followed the prison van. | 我跟踪囚犯转移车的时候也那么专业 |
[31:57] | Mom, what if I’m the reason | 妈妈 如果是我让杀害爸爸的凶手 |
[31:58] | Dad’s killer goes free? | 逃脱了法律制裁呢 |
[31:59] | Don’t you dare. | 不许这样 |
[32:01] | No father in the world was more proud of his daughter | 你父亲对你的骄傲之情 超过这世上 |
[32:03] | than your dad. | 所有的父亲 |
[32:05] | And nothing you could do in that courtroom | 无论你在法庭上或其他地方做了什么 |
[32:07] | or anywhere will ever change that. | 都不会改变这一点 |
[32:10] | I just miss him. | 我只是想他了 |
[32:12] | I want him to get the justice he deserves. | 我希望他能得到他应得的公正 |
[32:16] | Justice is what we all want, dear. | 我们都想要正义 亲爱的 |
[32:19] | For your father, | 为了你父亲 |
[32:20] | and for my client. | 以及我的客户 |
[32:25] | You’re a mother. | 你是个母亲 |
[32:27] | Aren’t you? | 是吗 |
[32:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:29] | Then shame on you. | 臭不要脸 |
[32:37] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[32:44] | Man, he better be here. | 他最好在这儿 |
[32:45] | If we can convince him to give up Perry, | 如果我们能说服他供出佩里 |
[32:47] | I won’t feel so bad about having slept with Charl… | 我就不会再愧疚睡过夏洛… |
[32:50] | La la la la! No more talk | 不要再说 |
[32:51] | of that disgusting offense, please. | 那件恶心的事了 |
[32:54] | I thought you said you hadn’t slept with her. | 我记得你说你没和她睡过 |
[32:56] | I haven’t, wouldn’t ever. | 我是没睡过 永远都不会睡的 |
[32:59] | I’m just upset for the detective. | 我只是为警探不平 |
[33:01] | What, you think I’m not? | 怎么 你觉得我没有吗 |
[33:01] | I would do anything to right this. | 为了纠正这事叫我做什么都行 |
[33:04] | I know you would. | 我知道你会的 |
[33:12] | LAPD! Put your hands where I can see ’em! | 洛杉矶警察 把手放到我能看到的地方 |
[33:22] | Well, looks like we found Boris, | 看来我们找到鲍里斯了 |
[33:24] | at the head of the table, ironically. | 讽刺的是 他坐的是首席 |
[33:26] | And that’s Da Young. I’d say we were right. | 那就是大勇 我认为我们是对的 |
[33:29] | Perry hired him to go behind the Triad’s back to kill Boris, | 佩里背着三合会雇他来杀鲍里斯 |
[33:31] | knowing that they’d punish him for it. | 他知道三合会将因此惩罚大勇 |
[33:33] | Clever Perry, killed two birds with one stone. | 聪明的佩里 用了一石二鸟之计 |
[33:36] | Three, if you count the chicken. | 三鸟 如果你把这烧鸡也算上 |
[33:43] | You’ve got a lot of nerve. | 你很有勇气 |
[33:44] | Yes, I’ve been told. | 是的 别人也这么说 |
[33:45] | And legs for days. | 我还有大长腿 |
[33:47] | Now, listen, you’re losing bad. | 听我说 你会输的很惨 |
[33:49] | Without Boris, the prosecution’s evidence | 没有鲍里斯 控方手里的证据 |
[33:51] | is mostly circumstantial. | 顶多是间接证据 |
[33:52] | And, unfortunately for you, | 对你来说很不幸 |
[33:54] | Lucifer’s testimony basically handed me | 路西法的证词基本上送了我一个 |
[33:55] | a non-guilty verdict. | 无罪裁决 |
[33:57] | This trial is over. | 庭审结果已定 |
[34:00] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[34:01] | But the investigation into that monster | 但对于这个禽兽 你的客户的调查 |
[34:03] | that you call a client is ongoing. | 会一直进行下去 |
[34:06] | So one way or another, | 所以无论如何 |
[34:08] | he wi– | 他会 |
[34:10] | 丹 抱歉 克洛伊 线索断了 | |
[34:12] | Bad news? | 坏消息 |
[34:14] | I may have a solution. | 我有个办法 |
[34:17] | My client isn’t fully aware we’re winning. | 我的客户没怎么意识到我们会赢 |
[34:20] | However, he is more than aware | 相反 他更觉得 |
[34:22] | that he’s facing the death penalty. | 他会被判死刑 |
[34:23] | And we both know he’s a coward. | 我们都知道他是个懦夫 |
[34:26] | I could use the possibility | 我可以用注射死刑的可能性 |
[34:28] | of a lethal injection to get him to plead guilty. | 吓得他自愿认罪 |
[34:31] | You’re supposed to be on his side. | 你应该站在他那一边 |
[34:32] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[34:33] | Well, there is one condition. | 我是有条件的 |
[34:35] | You’d have to betray Lucifer. | 你必须背叛路西法 |
[34:39] | So… | 所以 |
[34:41] | you want Perry to go to jail, | 你想让佩里蹲监狱 |
[34:43] | call Lucifer a liar. | 就得说路西法是个骗子 |
[34:46] | “A liar”? | 骗子 |
[34:47] | If there’s one thing he cares about more than anything, | 他满世界最在乎的一件事 |
[34:52] | it’s his honor. | 就是他的名誉 |
[34:55] | See you in court. | 法庭上见 |
[34:59] | Detective Decker, | 戴克警探 |
[35:01] | Lucifer Morningstar is your partner, correct? | 路西法·晨星是你的搭档 对吗 |
[35:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:04] | He’s a civilian consultant for the LAPD. | 他是洛杉矶警局的平民顾问 |
[35:07] | We work cases together. | 我们一起破案 |
[35:08] | And how is he qualified for this role? | 那他是否称职 |
[35:11] | He is very, uh, intuitive. | 他的直觉很准 |
[35:14] | He, um, understands people’s desires. | 他 了解人们的欲望 |
[35:17] | And in addition to that, | 除此之外 |
[35:18] | I assume he studied law enforcement? | 他应该也研究过执法专业吧 |
[35:23] | Not to my knowledge, no. | 据我所知没有 |
[35:25] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[35:27] | But he has a professional background, | 但他的专业背景 |
[35:28] | which is somehow relevant to law enforcement? | 在某些方面和执法相关吗 |
[35:31] | He owns a nightclub. | 他有一家夜总会 |
[35:32] | Okay, but then, | 好 但 |
[35:33] | I’m sure his previous job | 那我想他之前的工作 |
[35:35] | was more relevant to his role | 与他在洛杉矶警局的 |
[35:36] | as a civilian consultant for the LAPD? | 平民顾问的工作更有关联吧 |
[35:38] | Right? | 是吗 |
[35:41] | Well, if you believe his claims | 如果你相信他所说的 |
[35:43] | that he used to run Hell… | 他曾经掌管地狱 |
[35:47] | …then yes, he’s accustomed to punishing bad guys. | 那确实 他对惩罚坏人可是轻车熟路了 |
[35:53] | It’s true. | 是真的呢 |
[35:54] | I’m confused, Detective. | 我有点不明白 警探 |
[35:55] | Are you suggesting your partner is delusional, | 你是在说你的搭档有妄想症 |
[36:00] | or just lying? | 还是说他撒谎 |
[36:06] | Lucifer Morningstar is many things, | 路西法·晨星有很多特质 |
[36:10] | but he is not a liar. | 但他不是个骗子 |
[36:13] | Everything that Mr. Morningstar said | 晨星先生在证人席所说的 |
[36:16] | on this stand is absolutely true. | 所有证词都是完全真实的 |
[36:19] | I was the first person on that crime scene. | 我是第一个到达犯罪现场的人 |
[36:22] | And, yes, I shouldn’t have been anywhere near it. | 确实 我不应该靠近现场 |
[36:25] | But I… | 但我 |
[36:29] | let my emotions | 让我的情感 |
[36:30] | get the best of me. | 占了上风 |
[36:37] | Lucifer is the… | 路西法是 |
[36:40] | best partner | 我有过的 |
[36:43] | I have ever had. | 最棒的搭档 |
[36:45] | And I can only hope that he can count on me | 我只希望他能像我信赖他一样 |
[36:50] | as much as I count on him. | 信任我 |
[36:53] | Your Honor, we request the jury be instructed | 法官大人 我们要求法庭指示陪审团 |
[36:55] | to disregard Detective Decker’s entire testimony. | 忽略戴克警探的所有证词 |
[36:59] | We’ll take a ten-minute recess. | 我们休庭十分钟 |
[37:18] | Perry, are you surprised | 佩里 你对”无罪”判决 |
[37:19] | by that “not guilty” verdict? | 感到惊讶吗 |
[37:21] | No. I’m never surprised to see justice served. | 没有 我看到正义得以伸张一点都不惊讶 |
[37:23] | I believe in our legal system. | 我很信任我们的法律体系 |
[37:24] | And now I can finally return to my family | 而现在我终于可以回家了 |
[37:26] | a free man, so, if you’ll excuse me. | 我自由了 所以 告辞 |
[37:55] | I’m sorry to bother you, um, I was, um… | 不好意思打扰一下 我… |
[37:59] | I’m looking for Maze. | 我要找麦子 |
[38:00] | Do you know what apartment she lives in? | 你知道她住哪一家吗 |
[38:02] | Oh, yes, but she’s not home. | 知道 不过她不在家 |
[38:07] | Why, did you get in a fight? | 怎么了 你们吵架了吗 |
[38:10] | I’m sorry, it’s none of my business. | 对不起 这不关我的事 |
[38:12] | It’s just, my husband… | 只是 我丈夫… |
[38:17] | always gave me flowers after an argument. | 我们每次吵完架他都会送花给我 |
[38:20] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[38:31] | I used to believe | 我以前一直相信 |
[38:33] | everything happens for a reason. | 凡事皆有因果 |
[38:35] | But now, I’m not so sure. | 但现在 我不那么确定了 |
[38:40] | Me, neither. | 我也是 |
[38:43] | But I do know that no matter how bad things get, | 但我知道 无论事情有多糟糕 |
[38:46] | the true test is how we choose to respond | 真正的考验都是我们选择如何应对 |
[38:48] | to the pain we suffer. | 我们所受到的苦痛 |
[38:52] | Or inflict. | 或是我们造成的 |
[38:53] | That’s well said. | 说得真好 |
[38:56] | Maze is a lucky girl. | 麦子很幸运 |
[39:00] | Hope she forgives you. | 希望她能原谅你 |
[39:07] | I’m sorry, you… you look really familiar. | 对不起 你… 你很面熟 |
[39:12] | I’m Chloe’s mom? | 我是克洛伊的妈妈 |
[39:14] | Have we met? | 我们见过吗 |
[39:18] | No, I don’t believe we have. | 没有 应该没有见过 |
[39:22] | I never forget a face. | 我见过的人都不会忘 |
[39:27] | If you’ll excuse me, I have to go. | 不好意思 我得走了 |
[39:38] | 真爱范内斯 揭示一切 | |
[39:41] | Good night, Rosy. | 晚安 罗茜 |
[39:51] | Perry Smith. | 佩里·史密斯 |
[39:55] | I know you had Boris killed. | 我知道你杀了鲍里斯 |
[39:58] | I also know you’re responsible | 我还知道乔·菲尔兹 |
[39:59] | for the murder of Jill Fields Joe Fields | 和约翰·戴克之死 |
[40:02] | and John Decker. | 是你做的 |
[40:03] | Aw, such a shame there’s no evidence, right? | 真可惜你没有证据 对吗 |
[40:07] | The system kind of needs proof. | 上法庭好像需要证据啊 |
[40:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:12] | You clean your mess, we got nada. | 你擦干净了屁股 我们没有证据 |
[40:14] | But you know who’s okay with nada? | 但你知道谁不在乎没有证据吗 |
[40:16] | Or shall I say ничего? | 或者应该说”没有[俄语]” |
[40:20] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对 没错 |
[40:21] | You see, the Russians, | 你看啊 俄国人 |
[40:23] | they don’t like it when one of their own | 他们可不喜欢他们的人 |
[40:24] | is taken out without permission. | 被别人私下干掉 |
[40:27] | But who knows? | 但谁知道呢 |
[40:29] | Maybe they won’t hear about it. | 也许他们不会知道的 |
[40:43] | My pleasure, Meesha. | 别客气 米莎 |
[40:44] | до свидания. | 回见 |
[40:58] | I didn’t think you had it in you. | 想不到你还有这种手段 |
[41:00] | I’m impressed. | 刮目相看啊 |
[41:03] | Drive. | 开车 |
[41:28] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[41:30] | You are nothing like Father. | 你跟父亲完全不同 |
[41:33] | Oh? What changed your mind? | 是吗 为什么改变想法了 |
[41:36] | If I tell you this, | 如果我把这事告诉你 |
[41:37] | you have to come completely clean with me, Mother. | 那你必须完全对我坦白 母亲 |
[41:40] | No more secrets, Mom. No more lies. | 没有秘密 妈 不再撒谎 |
[41:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:49] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[41:51] | 35 years ago, Father, | 35年前 父亲 |
[41:54] | He asked me to come down here | 他让我下到人间 |
[41:55] | to bless a couple who was unable to have a child. | 赐福一对无法生育的夫妻 |
[41:58] | He had never asked me to do anything of this sort, | 他之前从未让我做过这种事 |
[42:00] | and He never did again. | 之后也没再有过 |
[42:03] | Today… | 今天 |
[42:05] | I met the mother again. | 我又见到了那位母亲 |
[42:09] | And I found out what the result of that miracle was. | 于是我终于知道了赐福的结果是什么 |
[42:15] | Or, rather, who. | 或者说 是谁 |
[42:21] | Detective. | 警探 |
[42:22] | – Sorry, I thought… – What are you doing here? | -对不起 我以为 -你怎么来了 |
[42:25] | Are you on your way out? | 你要出去吗 |
[42:26] | I am, yes. | 是的 |
[42:28] | To see you, actually. | 其实是去见你 |
[42:32] | I believe I owe you dinner. | 我想我欠你一顿晚餐 |
[42:36] | Now we know why Chloe’s so special. | 现在我们知道了为什么克洛伊如此特别 |
[42:38] | Don’t we? | 不是吗 |
[42:41] | Your Father put her here. | 你父亲把她安排在这里 |
[42:44] | In Lucifer’s path. | 等着路西法 |
[42:48] | You know what this means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[42:49] | It means… that I was a pawn. | 意味着…我只是个小卒子 |
[42:57] | Say when. | 够了就说一声 |
[42:58] | When! | 够了 |
[43:01] | I hope you know it takes months | 我希望你知道要提前几个月 |
[43:02] | to get a reservation at this place. | 才能预定这里的位置 |
[43:04] | Oh, yeah. The fries are amazing. | 是吗 薯条特别赞 |
[43:05] | Oh, thank you. I made them myself. | 谢谢你 我自己炸的 |
[43:10] | It means Chloe’s not an obstacle. | 这意味着克洛伊并不是障碍 |
[43:13] | She’s how you’ll get your wings back. | 你就靠她拿回你的翅膀了 |
[43:16] | She’s how we’ll get it all back. | 有她我们就都能回家了 |
[43:23] | Detective? | 警探 |
[43:24] | What you said today in the courtroom… | 你今天在法庭上所说的… |
[43:27] | It was the truth. | 都是事实 |
[43:39] | We’re going home, son. | 我们要回家了 儿子 |
[43:42] | And Chloe is the Key. | 克洛伊就是钥匙 |