时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Tell me, what do you desire? | 告诉我 你最渴望什么 |
[00:04] | This is it? This is your big trick? | 就这 这就是你的能力吗 |
[00:06] | Why don’t I affect you, Detective? | 为什么我无法影响你 警探 |
[00:07] | I guess we both have our mysteries. | 我猜我们都有秘密 |
[00:09] | 35 years ago, Father asked me to come down here | 35年前 父亲让我下到人间 |
[00:11] | to bless a couple who was unable to have a child. | 赐福一对无法生育的夫妻 |
[00:14] | You look really familiar. Have we met? | 你很面熟 我们见过吗 |
[00:16] | Your Father put her in Lucifer’s path. | 你父亲把她安排在这里 等着路西法 |
[00:18] | We’re going home, son. | 我们要回家了 儿子 |
[00:20] | And Chloe is the key. | 克洛伊就是钥匙 |
[00:22] | Andy Kleinberg? | 安迪·克莱因伯格 |
[00:23] | Jana Lawrence was found murdered this morning. | 今早警方发现珍娜·劳伦斯被谋杀了 |
[00:25] | One of them broke. I spilled a little on myself. | 有一个碎了 我洒了一点到身上 |
[00:28] | What the hell is happening to me? | 我到底怎么了 |
[00:30] | So what if you slept with Charlotte Richards? | 你和夏洛特·理查德上床了又怎样 |
[00:32] | You slept with my… | 你睡了我… |
[00:35] | He’s different when he’s with you. | 他和你在一起时也不一样了 |
[00:37] | – Chloe Decker is causing your vulnerability. – I’m bleeding. | -克洛伊·戴克让你脆弱 -我在流血 |
[00:40] | Do you think I’m boyfriend material? | 你觉得我是当男朋友的料吗 |
[00:42] | Perhaps you’ve been underestimating yourself. | 你可能一直都低估了自己 |
[00:44] | You deserve someone as good as you. | 你值得一个跟你一样好的人 |
[01:11] | Detective. | 警探 |
[01:24] | Detective, are you sure you want to do this? | 警探 你确定想这么做吗 |
[01:27] | Shut up. | 别说话 |
[01:41] | I see you’ve found my love handles. | 看来你找到”爱的把手”了 |
[01:56] | – How was it? – What are you doing in here? | -感觉怎么样 -你在我房里干什么 |
[01:59] | What? I heard you scream, | 怎么了 我听见你大叫 |
[02:01] | so I ran in to see if you were in danger. | 就跑进来看看你是不是遇到了危险 |
[02:03] | Then I figured out what was really going on, you know, | 然后我意识到了是怎么一回事 |
[02:06] | so I stayed to watch the show. | 就留下来看好戏了 |
[02:08] | What was that… that thing you were doing? You were like… | 你这个姿势是在干什么 你好像… |
[02:12] | Okay, Maze, get out. | 够了 麦子 出去 |
[02:15] | Now. | 立刻出去 |
[02:16] | All right, at least you’re getting laid in your dreams. | 好吧 至少在梦里你和别人上床了 |
[02:18] | ‘Cause it’s not happening in real life. | 因为现实中你就没这个机会了 |
[02:21] | You don’t know that. | 你可说不好 |
[02:23] | I just wish you’d loosen up, Decker. | 我只希望你能放松点 戴克 |
[02:26] | You know, throw caution to the wind, | 把警惕抛到脑后 |
[02:28] | be impulsive, just once. | 随心所欲 哪怕一次也好 |
[02:31] | Instead of, you know, being you. | 别再这么戴克了 |
[02:43] | Maybe this time will be different. | 也许这次会不一样 |
[02:46] | This time will definitely be different, Doctor. | 这次一定不一样 医生 |
[02:50] | I’ve decided to take things slow, for once. | 我已经决定这次一定要慢慢来了 |
[02:53] | And why is that? | 为什么这么说 |
[02:55] | Because I’m a responsible Devil. | 因为我是个负责任的魔鬼 |
[02:58] | And I… well, I know what a big deal the kiss was… | 而且我知道那个吻对警探来说 |
[03:03] | for the detective. | 意义重大 |
[03:04] | For her? | 对她来说 |
[03:05] | Well, I’m sure it must have made quite an impact on her. | 我确定那个吻对她造成了很大的影响 |
[03:07] | I mean, it, it is me. | 毕竟 是和我的吻 |
[03:10] | No doubt she’s overwhelmed by emotions | 毫无疑问 从未感受过的情感 |
[03:12] | she’s never felt before. | 让她不知所措了 |
[03:13] | She’s overwhelmed? | 她不知所措 |
[03:15] | Is that why you went your separate ways after the kiss? | 所以亲吻过后你们就各回各家了吗 |
[03:18] | Precisely. | 没错 |
[03:19] | Yes, although she did have that wretched dependent | 虽说她家里确实有个蹭饭的无赖 |
[03:21] | waiting for her at home. | 等着她回家 |
[03:23] | Well, two, if you count the child. | 实际上是两个 要是算上孩子的话 |
[03:26] | I think I know what’s happening. | 我知道这是怎么回事了 |
[03:28] | – Y-You do? – You’re stalling, Lucifer. | -你知道 -你在拖延 路西法 |
[03:31] | Stalling? Sex? Me? | 拖延做爱 我吗 |
[03:35] | Doctor, have we even met before? | 医生 你是多不了解我啊 |
[03:36] | You’re stalling because you’ve realized | 你在拖延 是因为你意识到了 |
[03:38] | how complicated your relationship is. | 你们的关系有多复杂 |
[03:43] | The truth is that… | 说实话 |
[03:45] | I still don’t understand why, | 我还是不明白为什么 |
[03:47] | after everything I said about my less positive qualities, | 我说了这么多自己没那么好的特质 |
[03:51] | she still chose to kiss me. | 她还是吻了我 |
[03:54] | I mean, do you think she’s ill? | 你觉得她是不是病了 |
[03:55] | Or maybe… she’s just taken by you? | 也可能是因为你征服了她 |
[03:59] | Well, that’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[04:01] | The detective is completely immune to my charms. | 警探对我的魅力完全免疫 |
[04:06] | Or she was immune. | 至少以前免疫 |
[04:09] | Maybe that’s what’s changed. | 也许这就是她转变态度的原因 |
[04:12] | Of course, I mean why else would she kiss me? | 肯定是这样 不然她为什么要吻我 |
[04:14] | But there’s also the possibility… | 也有可能是因为… |
[04:16] | No, no, no. No. That’s very good. | 不不不 这很好 |
[04:18] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[04:21] | I know what to do now. | 现在我知道该怎么办了 |
[04:27] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[04:31] | So, how was the rest of your night? | 你昨晚回去后过得怎么样 |
[04:33] | It was fine, thank you. How was the rest of your night? | 挺好的 谢谢 你呢 |
[04:38] | Fine, thank you. | 挺好的 多谢 |
[04:39] | Excellent. So we’re all fine, then. | 好极了 这么说我们都挺好的 |
[04:41] | But before we deal with whatever atrocity awaits, | 在我们开始解决凶案之前 |
[04:43] | there’s something important I need to ask you, Detective. It’s… | 我有很重要的事要问你 警探 |
[04:46] | well, it’s about us. | 关于我们的事 |
[04:49] | Okay. | 问吧 |
[04:53] | So what is it you truly desire now? | 你现在最渴望的是什么 |
[04:59] | Lucifer, what the hell are you doing? | 路西法 你到底在干什么 |
[05:00] | You know that stuff doesn’t work on me. | 你知道这招对我没用 |
[05:02] | Right. | 好吧 |
[05:03] | Yes, no, of course. I was, uh, joking. | 当然了 我只是开个玩笑 |
[05:08] | Right. | 好吧 |
[05:14] | I was just trying to… | 我只是想… |
[05:15] | Maze said this morning, you know, | 麦子今早说的 |
[05:18] | throw caution to the… never mind, it… | 把警惕抛到…无所谓了 |
[05:21] | That was weird. Yeah. We… let’s go. | 是挺奇怪的 没错 我们走吧 |
[05:25] | Right. | 好 |
[05:28] | 瑞克·科米尔 蒂姆·诺伦 | |
[05:30] | Right, what have we got? | 什么情况 |
[05:32] | Meet Rick Cormier. | 这是瑞克·科米尔 |
[05:36] | 19-years-old. Malibu State freshman. | 19岁 马里布州立大学新生 |
[05:39] | Friends thought he was just hungover after the big win | 朋友们都以为他在大胜帕萨迪纳灰鹰队后 |
[05:42] | against the Pasadena Gray Hawks. | 还宿醉未醒 |
[05:44] | Turns out, he be dead. Of poisoning. | 没想到他已经死了 中毒身亡 |
[05:47] | Like alcohol poisoning? | 酒精中毒吗 |
[05:48] | No, like poison poisoning. Check it out: | 不是 是毒药中毒 你们看 |
[05:53] | petechial hemorrhaging, | 瘀血 |
[05:56] | ribboned skin, | 带状皮肤 |
[05:57] | ocular discharge. | 眼部分泌物 |
[06:00] | Sorry, she said “discharge,” | 抱歉 她说了”分泌物” |
[06:01] | it gets me every time. | 每次都逗得我想笑 |
[06:06] | Any idea of how long it took the poison to activate? | 能判断毒药是过了多久才发作的吗 |
[06:08] | Well, it’s hard to say for sure, but best guess, maybe 24 hours? | 还不能确定 但差不多24小时吧 |
[06:12] | I hope poor Ricky made ’em count. | 希望可怜的瑞克好好利用了这24小时 |
[06:14] | Enjoying what little life he had left | 好好享受他仅剩的生命 |
[06:15] | with sex or friends. | 做爱或者和朋友一起 |
[06:17] | Or sex with friends. | 或者和朋友一起做爱 |
[06:22] | I just figured that’s where you were going with that. | 我以为你会这么接话呢 |
[06:25] | Yeah, well, I mean, I don’t know how down he was to party, | 我不知道他在派对上玩得多疯 |
[06:28] | but, you guys, I’ve seen a lot of messed up stuff. | 但我见识过很多乱七八糟的东西 |
[06:33] | This toxin tore through his body | 这种毒素穿透他的身体 |
[06:35] | like it was burning him from the inside out. | 就像把他从身体内部烧穿了一样 |
[06:37] | I mean, I’m gonna have to reach out to my forensic contacts | 我得联系一下我的法医朋友们 |
[06:40] | just to see if anyone knows anything. | 问问有没有人知道点什么 |
[06:41] | Who found the body? | 谁发现的尸体 |
[06:43] | I thought he was just sleeping it off for once. | 我以为他这次就是睡一觉醒醒酒呢 |
[06:46] | I didn’t realize he was freakin’ dead. | 完全没想到他已经死了 |
[06:48] | Do you know anyone who may have had a problem with him? | 你知道有谁和他有矛盾吗 |
[06:50] | No way. We all loved Ricky. | 不可能 我们都喜欢瑞克 |
[06:53] | Did you notice anything strange in the last few days? | 过去几天里你有没有发现什么奇怪的事 |
[06:55] | – Any unusual behavior? – Like what? | -或者奇怪的举动 -比如说 |
[06:57] | Like someone carrying a small apothecary bottle | 比如看到谁拿着 |
[06:59] | marked with a skull and crossbones perhaps? | 画了骷髅头的药剂瓶 |
[07:01] | No, nothing like that. | 没见过 |
[07:03] | But Johnny Kane came by the dorm yesterday. | 但昨天约翰尼·凯恩来宿舍里了 |
[07:06] | What, Johnny Kane Johnny Kane? | 等等 那个”约翰尼·凯恩” |
[07:07] | As in the actor Johnny Kane? | 就是那个演员约翰尼·凯恩吗 |
[07:09] | Yeah. My mom went pretty nuts when I told her. | 是的 我告诉我妈时她都发狂了 |
[07:12] | He even signed one of my DVDs. | 他还在我的DVD上签名了 |
[07:14] | No. | 不是吧 |
[07:17] | To Love Is to Die. | 《爱你爱到死》 |
[07:19] | Impressive work. | 挺棒的作品 |
[07:19] | I mean, to be a man playing a woman playing a man. | 一个男人假扮的女人再打扮成男的 |
[07:21] | It’s absolutely dizzying. | 真的很精彩 |
[07:24] | What, should I have said “Spoiler”? | 怎么了 我剧透了吗 |
[07:26] | Apparently he was here researching a role. | 很显然他是来体验角色的 |
[07:29] | Committed. | 很敬业 |
[07:30] | He’s, like, 40 years old, | 他都四十多岁了 |
[07:31] | there’s no way he could pull off playing a college student. | 不可能去扮演一个大学生 |
[07:34] | Surely you misspoke, detective. | 你肯定是搞错了 警探 |
[07:35] | I mean, Johnny Kane’s a spry and handsome young man, wouldn’t you say? | 约翰尼·凯恩是个阳光帅气的年轻人 不是吗 |
[07:38] | No, he’s quite old. | 不 他很老了 |
[07:39] | And since when did you become the president of his fan club? | 你什么时候变成他的粉丝团团长了 |
[07:41] | Since he just walked in here wielding a large knife. | 从他拿着把大匕首走进来的时候 |
[07:45] | Am I too late? Is he dead? | 我来晚了吗 他死了吗 |
[07:48] | – Is he dead? – Freeze. Drop the knife. | -他死了吗 -不许动 放下匕首 |
[07:50] | It’s my fault. He’s dead because of me. | 都怪我 他是因为我才死的 |
[07:52] | Put down the knife, Johnny. | 放下刀 约翰尼 |
[07:53] | Yes, listen to her, Johnny. | 是的 听话 约翰尼 |
[07:54] | She’s quite a good shot. | 她的枪法很准 |
[07:55] | You don’t understand! | 你不懂 |
[07:57] | I couldn’t do what the man said. | 我不能照那个人说的那样做 |
[07:58] | What man? | 什么人 |
[07:59] | The man said he would kill that kid | 那个人说如果我不割伤我的脸 |
[08:02] | if I didn’t cut my face. | 他就杀了那个孩子 |
[08:13] | Mr. Johnny Kane, you’re an amazing actor | 约翰尼·凯恩先生 你是个很棒的演员 |
[08:16] | with an impressive library of films under your belt. | 出演过很多电影 |
[08:20] | Beloved by critics and the public alike. | 评论家和群众都很喜欢你 |
[08:23] | Many would say | 很多人会说 |
[08:24] | you’re at the top of your profession right now. | 你现在已经处在你的职业巅峰了 |
[08:27] | Which is why it’ll be so interesting to see | 所以我很期待看到 |
[08:29] | what decision you make for this experiment. | 你究竟会在这个试验中做出什么选择 |
[08:32] | You can either… | 你要么… |
[08:34] | carve up your own face, or… | 割烂自己的脸 要么… |
[08:39] | Rick Cormier, | 瑞克·科米尔 |
[08:40] | an innocent freshman at Malibu State, | 一名无辜的马里布州立大学大一新生 |
[08:42] | will die of poisoning. | 将被毒死 |
[08:45] | You have 24 hours to decide. | 你有24小时来做决定 |
[08:47] | Do what’s asked and an antidote will be delivered. | 按照我说的做 他就会收到解药的 |
[08:50] | The choice is yours alone. | 全靠你的决定 |
[08:53] | Well, that’s dramatic. | 这很戏剧化 |
[08:55] | When did you get this video? | 你什么时候拿到这段视频的 |
[08:57] | Yesterday. At first, i thought it was some sick joke. | 昨天 我起初以为是什么恶作剧 |
[09:01] | Fans send bizarre letters to my manager all the time, | 粉丝总是给我的经纪人寄一些奇怪的信 |
[09:04] | but this was sent directly to my personal e-mail, | 但是这个是直接发到我的私人邮箱的 |
[09:06] | and it was so… disturbing. | 这真的…很瘆人 |
[09:10] | I couldn’t get it out of my head. | 我没法把它抛之脑后 |
[09:11] | I had to check it out. | 我必须去确认一下 |
[09:12] | So you went to the school. | 所以你到学校去了 |
[09:13] | Yeah, when I realized | 是的 当我发现 |
[09:14] | that this kid was a real student at Malibu, | 这个孩子真的是马里布的一名学生 |
[09:16] | I– I started thinking | 我…我开始觉得 |
[09:18] | that this “experiment” might be real, too. | 这个”实验”也许是真的 |
[09:20] | I went home and I stared at that knife for hours. | 我回到家 盯着这把刀看了好久 |
[09:24] | But I couldn’t do it. | 但我下不去手 |
[09:26] | I couldn’t cut up my face. | 我做不到割伤自己的脸 |
[09:28] | Well, of course you couldn’t. | 你当然下不去手 |
[09:30] | That’s an impossible choice. | 没人能做得了这个选择 |
[09:31] | This killer is clearly playing God. | 很明显凶手在扮演上帝 |
[09:34] | I mean, no one would do something like that | 没人会这么做 |
[09:35] | unless they’re being manipulated. | 除非他们被操控了 |
[09:40] | Not unlike someone showing affection | 就好像某些人毫无来由地 |
[09:41] | when it made no logical sense. | 表现出莫名其妙的爱意 |
[09:45] | What? | 什么 |
[09:46] | I mean, what kind of sick bastard would do such a thing? | 我是说 什么样的变态混蛋会这么做 |
[09:49] | That’s exactly what I’d like to know. | 这就是我想搞清楚的 |
[09:52] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[09:55] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[09:58] | Okay, look, we are doing everything we can | 好吧 我们正在尽一切努力 |
[10:01] | to trace that e-mail, | 追踪那封电子邮件 |
[10:02] | but in the meantime, | 但我还是要问一下 |
[10:03] | did you have any connection to the poisoned student? | 你和那个中毒的学生有什么关系吗 |
[10:05] | Or any idea why he was targeted? | 或者说你知不知道为什么以他作为目标呢 |
[10:07] | No, until yesterday I’d never met him before in my life. | 没有 昨天之前我从没见过他 |
[10:10] | 去电 妈妈 | |
[10:22] | Like that, is it? | 竟敢挂我 |
[10:25] | Excuse us, thank you. | 打扰一下 谢谢 |
[10:27] | Fess up. | 承认吧 |
[10:28] | What did you do to her? | 你对她做了什么 |
[10:29] | I’m afraid you’re gonna have to be more specific. | 恐怕你得说得更详细点 |
[10:32] | I’ve done a lot of things to a lot of people by now. | 至今为止 我对很多人做了很多事 |
[10:34] | Don’t play silly buggers with me, Mum. | 别跟我装傻了 妈妈 |
[10:36] | The detective kissed me and I need to know why. | 警探亲了我 我要知道原因 |
[10:39] | Did you say you kissed? | 你是说你们亲上了吗 |
[10:41] | Please spare me the appearance of surprise | 请别假装一副惊喜样了 |
[10:43] | and just tell me how you did it. | 直接告诉我你是怎么做到的 |
[10:44] | Well, I wish I had that kind of power, but, sadly, | 我也希望我有这种能力 但是可惜 |
[10:47] | I can’t take credit. | 那不是我的杰作 |
[10:51] | Why are you so upset? | 你为什么这么不开心 |
[10:53] | I assumed you’d be pleased by such a development. | 有这样的发展 你不该开心吗 |
[10:57] | Well, I… | 我 |
[10:59] | I’m upset because I just don’t know if it’s… | 我不开心是因为我不知道这是否… |
[11:02] | real. | 是真的 |
[11:04] | All I can say is, | 我只能说 |
[11:06] | follow your heart, son. | 跟着心里的感觉走 儿子 |
[11:08] | These things have a way of working themselves out in time. | 这种事自然会水到渠成 |
[11:13] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:16] | Detective. | 警探 |
[11:17] | – Counselor. – Douche. | -顾问 -二货 |
[11:19] | – Dick. – Well, I suppose that’s my cue. | -混蛋 -看来我该回避了 |
[11:22] | Remember what I said, Lucifer. | 记住我说的话 路西法 |
[11:27] | Bye-bye, Daniel. | 拜拜 丹尼尔 |
[11:31] | I just came by to tell you that Chloe’s looking for you. | 我只是来告诉你 克洛伊在找你 |
[11:34] | Cyber got a hit off that e-mail trace. | 网络部追踪到邮件了 |
[11:36] | Great. | 好极了 |
[11:39] | Great. | 好极了 |
[11:51] | We traced the e-mail | 我们由那封邮件追查到 |
[11:51] | to a grad student named Matthew Hoffing. | 一个叫马修·霍芬的研究生 |
[11:53] | He works here part-time. | 他在这做兼职 |
[11:55] | Libraries. Dreary places, aren’t they? | 图书馆 多枯燥的地方啊 |
[11:57] | They smell like feet. | 有一股脚臭味 |
[12:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:00] | I think they can, uh, be kind of romantic. | 我觉得图书馆还挺浪漫的 |
[12:04] | Have you ever, you know, made out in a library? | 你有没有在图书馆里和人亲热过 |
[12:09] | What… | 什么 |
[12:10] | Detective, what has gotten into you today? | 警探 你今天是怎么了 |
[12:12] | This is usually when you tell me to focus on the work. | 这种时候你一般都会叫我专心查案 |
[12:15] | – And yes, of course I’ve made out in a library. – Right. | -我当然有在图书馆和人亲热过 -好吧 |
[12:17] | Yeah, I was-I was– I’ve been trying to kind of… | 我… 我只是想… |
[12:20] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[12:22] | Never mind. | 不说了 |
[12:24] | It’s definitely not getting the reaction I was expecting. | 绝对没有达到我想要的效果 |
[12:27] | – Right. – So, just– no. | -好吧 -所以不说了 |
[12:28] | You know what? No. | 还是要说 |
[12:29] | Since when have you’ve been one to avoid sex? | 你什么时候开始回避上床这种事了 |
[12:39] | – What? – LAPD. | -什么 -洛杉矶警局 |
[12:41] | Show us what’s in your hands. | 给我们看看你手里有什么 |
[12:42] | No, raise your hands above your head where we can see them. | 不用 双手高举过头 让我们能看见 |
[12:44] | – Well, it might be a gun, Detective. – It’s not a gun. | -有可能有枪 警探 -不是枪 |
[12:47] | Yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 爽爽爽 |
[12:53] | I don’t know any kid… | 我不认识什么… |
[12:55] | Better safe than sorry. | 谨慎不出错 |
[12:57] | Right. | 好了 |
[12:58] | Look, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[12:59] | I don’t know any kid named Rick. | 我不认识叫瑞克的学生 |
[13:01] | You are Dee-man69, yeah? | 你就是男子69吗 |
[13:03] | That’s a very clever play on words, by the way. | 顺带说一句 这文字游戏玩得巧妙 |
[13:05] | Was “Nevergetslaid#1” taken? | “1号处男”这名字被人抢注了吗 |
[13:08] | Yes, that’s my e-mail, but… | 是的 那是我的邮件账号 但是 |
[13:12] | I only ever use it for… | 我只用这个账号来看… |
[13:14] | you know… | 你们懂的… |
[13:16] | porn. | 毛片 |
[13:16] | Care to explain | 能否解释一下 |
[13:17] | why you sent Johnny Kane a threatening e-mail | 昨天上午九点十分 你为何给约翰尼·凯恩 |
[13:19] | yesterday at 9:10 A.M.? | 发恐吓邮件呢 |
[13:21] | Busted, Mr. Hoffing. | 逮到你了 霍芬先生 |
[13:22] | You may as well come clean now. | 你最好坦白交代[洗干净手出来] |
[13:23] | Pun intended. | 一语双关 |
[13:24] | First off, I’m kind of a fan of Johnny Kane. | 首先 我是约翰尼·凯恩的粉丝 |
[13:27] | I think he’s super talented, | 我觉得他非常有才华 |
[13:28] | but not enough to e-mail him. | 但还没迷到发邮件给他 |
[13:30] | And secondly, I couldn’t have e-mailed him at that time | 其次 在那个时间 即使我想 |
[13:31] | even if I wanted to. | 我也没法发邮件给他 |
[13:33] | I was T.A.ing a class. | 我当时在课堂上做助教 |
[13:35] | Here, I can prove it. | 来看 我可以证明 |
[13:41] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:42] | There is an e-mail there. | 这里有封邮件 |
[13:43] | Wait for it. | 等着 |
[13:44] | But it wasn’t me. | 但不是我发的 |
[13:45] | Do they ever get less predictable? | 这些人能不能换句台词 |
[13:46] | No, I’m serious. It must’ve been hacked. | 不 我说真的 账号肯定是被人黑了 |
[13:48] | I didn’t send that e-mail, and I didn’t send this one either. | 我没发过那封邮件 这封也不是我发的 |
[13:51] | What other one? | 你说的是哪封 |
[13:52] | This one, sent an hour ago. | 这封 一小时前发的 |
[13:54] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[13:56] | 发件人:男子69 主题:选择权在于你 亲爱的格温德琳·斯科特 请看视频 非常地重要 | |
[13:57] | Dr. Gwendolyn Scott. | 格温德琳·斯科特医生 |
[13:59] | You’re a world-renowned thoracic surgeon. | 你是一位举世闻名的胸外科医生 |
[14:02] | Who’s saved an awe-inspiring number of lives. | 拯救了很多人的生命 |
[14:05] | Which is why it’ll be so interesting to see | 所以我很期待看到 |
[14:08] | what decision you make for this experiment. | 你究竟会在这个试验中做出什么选择 |
[14:11] | You can either destroy your hand | 你要么废了你的手 |
[14:16] | or… Ashley Corbett, | 要么…艾什莉·科贝特 |
[14:19] | an innocent sophomore at Malibu State, | 一名无辜的马里布州立大学大二学生 |
[14:22] | will die of poisoning. | 将被毒死 |
[14:25] | You have 24 hours to decide. | 你有24小时来做决定 |
[14:27] | Do what’s asked, and an antidote will be delivered. | 按照我说的做 她就会收到解药的 |
[14:31] | The choice is yours alone. | 全靠你的决定 |
[14:34] | This isn’t just about Johnny Kane. | 这不仅与约翰尼·凯恩有关 |
[14:35] | We have to find Ashley Corbett now. | 我们必须马上找到艾什莉·科贝特 |
[14:48] | Okay, Dan’s with Dr. Scott. | 丹和斯科特医生在一起 |
[14:50] | All we have to do now is find Ashley Corbett. | 我们只要找到艾什莉·科贝特就行了 |
[14:53] | Look, once we get inside, | 我们进去之后 |
[14:54] | let me handle this. | 我来交涉 |
[14:56] | Okay, Detective, in order to do so, | 好吧 警探 要想成功 |
[14:58] | we need to… blend in. | 我们必须…融入进去 |
[15:01] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[15:01] | Meaning less hall monitor, more, sort of, hot for teacher. | 就是别那么警察 火辣女教师一点 |
[15:06] | So, do you mind if I… | 所以如果你不介意 |
[15:07] | – Thank you. – Right. | -谢谢你 -好吧 |
[15:08] | – I got it. – Well, come on. | -我懂了 -那就动手吧 |
[15:10] | – You’re staring. – I– fine. | -别盯着我 -好吧 |
[15:17] | Okay. | 好了 |
[15:21] | How do I look? | 看起来怎么样 |
[15:23] | Beautiful. | 好美 |
[15:27] | but, um, one last thing. | 还有一件事 |
[15:30] | Voilà. | 这个 |
[15:31] | No college rager is complete without one. | 真正的大学生都端着一杯酒 |
[15:34] | Right. Shall we? | 好了 走吧 |
[15:46] | These are the future leaders of America, Detective, | 这些就是祖国未来的栋梁 警探 |
[15:48] | engaging in sex, drugs, | 沉浸在性 毒品 |
[15:51] | and lecherous behavior. | 和淫乱之中无法自拔 |
[15:53] | Makes me proud. | 我真自豪啊 |
[15:54] | All right, well, don’t get too comfortable. | 别光顾着享受 |
[15:56] | Remember, we’re not here to party, | 记住 我们不是来参加派对的 |
[15:57] | we’re here to find Ashley. | 是来找艾什莉的 |
[15:58] | And she could be sick already, | 她可能已经病了 |
[16:00] | so let’s split up and we’ll cover more ground that way. | 我们分头找 这样机会大一点 |
[16:03] | Right. Find the girl, don’t have fun. Check. | 好 不去享受 找到女孩 记住了 |
[16:13] | Excuse me, have you seen this girl? | 请问你们见过这个女孩吗 |
[16:15] | I think I saw her an hour ago. | 我好像一小时之前见过她 |
[16:17] | – She’s, like, way hot. – Yeah, great. | -她很火辣 -太好了 |
[16:20] | do you know where she is? ‘Cause she might be in danger. | 你知道她在哪里吗 她可能有危险 |
[16:22] | Danger of getting wasted! | 醉酒的危险 |
[16:27] | Ashley Corbett? | 艾什莉·科贝特 |
[16:28] | Anyone seen Ashley Corbett? | 有人见到艾什莉·科贝特吗 |
[16:30] | Ashley Corbett? No… | 艾什莉·科贝特 没有 |
[16:33] | Oh, hello. | 你们好 |
[16:37] | Right, uh, yes, uh, you’re all very lovely. | 你们都很可爱 |
[16:40] | Very lovely. | 非常可爱 |
[16:41] | Dear, how do I turn this thing off? | 老天 我怎么才能关闭我的魅力 |
[16:42] | I’m looking for Ashley Corbett. | 我在找艾什莉·科贝特 |
[16:44] | can you tell me where she is? | 你能告诉我她在哪里吗 |
[16:46] | We’ll tell you. | 我们会告诉你的 |
[16:47] | But first you have to do something for us. | 但是首先你得为我们做件事 |
[16:52] | We are almost through, Dr. Scott. | 马上就结束了 斯科特医生 |
[16:54] | I really appreciate you answering our questions. | 非常感谢你回答了我们的问题 |
[16:57] | Probably should’ve called you when I got the e-mail. | 收到邮件后我应该报警的 |
[16:59] | I was afraid. | 我很害怕 |
[17:01] | It’s okay, Doctor. | 没关系 医生 |
[17:03] | We’re here now. | 我们来了 |
[17:05] | Can I ask you something, Detective? | 我能问你一个问题吗 警探 |
[17:07] | What would you do? | 你会怎么选 |
[17:10] | If you were me, | 如果你是我 |
[17:12] | and it were your hand | 你会选你的手 |
[17:14] | or an innocent girl’s life? | 还是无辜女孩的性命 |
[17:17] | What would you do? | 你会如何选择 |
[17:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:24] | I’ve dedicated my life to saving people. | 我一辈子都致力于救死扶伤 |
[17:28] | Taken an oath to do no harm. | 发誓不伤害任何人 |
[17:32] | H-How am I supposed to make that choice? | 我该怎么进行选择 |
[17:35] | You don’t have to. | 你不用选择 |
[17:38] | They’ve drawn blood from the first victim | 他们已经抽取了第一位受害者的血液 |
[17:39] | and they’re already working on an antidote. | 正在研制解药了 |
[17:41] | That’s great if they find the girl. | 他们能找到那个女孩就好了 |
[17:44] | But what if they can’t? | 但是如果找不到呢 |
[17:46] | They will find her. | 他们会找到的 |
[17:48] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[17:51] | Some of our best people are on it. | 我们最得力的干将正在追查此事 |
[18:05] | Right. Now, | 好了 |
[18:06] | can you please tell me where Ashley is? | 你们能告诉我艾什莉在哪了吗 |
[18:09] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[18:13] | Was that an earthquake, | 刚才是地震了 |
[18:14] | or did you just rock my world? | 还是你震动了我的世界 |
[18:17] | I don’t think so. | 别浪费力气了 |
[18:18] | You got a boyfriend or something? | 你有了男友还是怎么的 |
[18:24] | Definitely not. | 绝对没有 |
[18:29] | Now, I suppose what I’m saying is, you know, | 我想我要说的是 |
[18:31] | how do I know that it’s real? | 我怎么知道那是真的 |
[18:33] | It’s real if you’re two halves of a whole. | 如果你俩如同一个整体的两半 |
[18:37] | If you’re stronger together than you are apart. | 如果你俩在一起比分开更强大 那就是真的 |
[18:40] | Right, right, but what does that actually mean? | 是是 但那究竟是什么意思 |
[18:44] | Damn it, Lucifer, I was so stupid | 该死的 路西法 我简直蠢到家了 |
[18:46] | to think I could actually take a leap and trust you for once. | 还以为能大胆地相信你一次 |
[18:48] | I mean, a woman’s life is on the line and here you are doing… | 一个女人有生命危险而你却在这… |
[18:53] | Wait, what are you doing? | 等等 你在做什么 |
[18:54] | Well, I was actually working, Detective. | 我其实是在工作 警探 |
[18:57] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[18:59] | – Is this her? – Yes. | -就是她吗 -是的 |
[19:01] | She’s so pretty. | 她真是漂亮 |
[19:03] | Well, I-I mean I was working and maybe, sort of, | 我的确在工作 然后可能… |
[19:06] | you know, asking about you. | 问起了你的事 |
[19:08] | About me? | 我的事 |
[19:08] | Well, we had some time to kill whilst we’re waiting for Ashley. | 在等艾什莉的时候我们需要打发些时间 |
[19:11] | ‘Cause apparently she’s in that bathroom. | 因为她好像在上厕所 |
[19:13] | Don’t know what’s taking her so long. | 不知道为什么花了这么长时间 |
[19:16] | Ashley Corbett. LAPD. | 艾什莉·科贝特 洛杉矶警局 |
[19:19] | Ashley. | 艾什莉 |
[19:25] | It just won’t stop. | 血就是停不下来 |
[19:28] | So, this is where the… | 所以 他就是在这里 |
[19:31] | healing happens. | 接受治疗的 |
[19:33] | It’s cute. | 挺可爱的 |
[19:36] | So, what brings you here? | 那么 你是为何而来 |
[19:39] | I have some upsetting information to give to Lucifer. | 我有些坏消息要告诉路西法 |
[19:42] | It’s a revelation that might send him over the edge | 揭示的真相可能会让他发狂 |
[19:45] | against his Father. | 反叛他的父亲 |
[19:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:49] | But considering | 但考虑到 |
[19:50] | that Lucifer and I have a bumpy track record, | 之前路西法和我相处得不太愉快 |
[19:53] | I’m afraid he won’t believe me. | 我怕他不会相信我 |
[19:55] | I’m afraid he might think I have some… | 我怕他会以为我有什么… |
[19:57] | ulterior motive. | 其他目的 |
[19:59] | Do you? | 你有吗 |
[20:02] | I’m not going to tell him this information for you, | 我是不会替你向他传达这个消息的 |
[20:05] | if that’s what you’re asking. | 如果你是想求我干这个 |
[20:07] | What if I say pretty please, hmm? | 如果我说求求你呢 |
[20:12] | Apparently that’s supposed to do something. | 这招应该能起作用啊 |
[20:14] | Look, I understand that you have been– | 听着 我知道你以前是… |
[20:17] | are the goddess of all creation. | 还是万物的女神 |
[20:22] | You’re very… | 你非常地… |
[20:25] | tall. | 高大 |
[20:26] | And most certainly | 而且显然 |
[20:27] | quite powerful. | 非常强大 |
[20:29] | But my loyalties are to my patient, your son. | 但我忠于我的病人 也就是你儿子 |
[20:33] | Doctor-Devil confidentiality. | 医生与魔鬼之间的保密协议 |
[20:36] | But I’m not asking you to break his trust. | 但我没叫你背叛他的信任啊 |
[20:38] | In fact, I’m asking you to illuminate the truth for him. | 事实上 我是叫你向他展露事实 |
[20:41] | If he’s going to make an informed decision about Chlo… | 如果他想明确地决定 对克洛… |
[20:46] | …about his future here, | 对他在这里的未来 |
[20:48] | he needs to know the facts. | 他需要了解事实 |
[20:52] | I said please, right? | 我说了求你了 对吧 |
[20:56] | If this information is as upsetting as you’re making it out to be, | 如果这个信息真有你说的那么让人苦恼 |
[21:00] | I’m not interested in being the messenger. | 我不想当这个传声筒 |
[21:02] | Afraid I’m too smart for that. | 恐怕我没你想的那么蠢 |
[21:04] | So what you’re saying is | 所以你说的是 |
[21:05] | I need to find someone he’ll trust | 我应该找一个他信任的 |
[21:07] | that is foolish enough to help me deliver the news. | 但又蠢到可以帮我传达信息的人 |
[21:09] | That’s the exact opposite of what I’m suggesting. | 这与我的建议完全相反 |
[21:12] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[21:14] | I know just the person. | 我知道该找谁了 |
[21:17] | Now I see the resemblance. | 现在我知道他遗传谁了 |
[21:22] | All right, well, call me as soon as you hear anything else. | 好吧 有什么其他消息及时通知我 |
[21:25] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[21:26] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[21:27] | Is she going to be okay? | 她会没事的吧 |
[21:28] | They found Ashley. | 他们找到了艾什莉 |
[21:29] | She’s in the hospital. | 她在医院 |
[21:32] | But the poison must be different from the first victim. | 但是毒药看来和第一个受害者不同 |
[21:35] | The antidote they made, it’s… it’s useless. | 他们做的解药 完全没用 |
[21:39] | But don’t worry, we will figure out a way. | 不过别担心 我们会想出办法的 |
[21:41] | We always do. | 我们总能想出办法的 |
[21:43] | It just takes time. Okay? | 只是需要点时间 好吗 |
[21:46] | I, um… I need to get a glass of water. | 我…我得喝杯水去 |
[21:56] | This is Espinoza. | 我是埃斯皮诺沙 |
[21:57] | I need to get an update on Ashley Corbett. | 我想了解艾什莉·科贝特的最新情况 |
[22:01] | I’m sorry. Can you say that again? I can’t hear you, | 不好意思 再说一遍 我听不清 |
[22:02] | there’s a… | 这边有 |
[22:04] | garbage disposal… | 垃圾处理器的声音 |
[22:06] | Doc! | 医生 |
[22:08] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[22:09] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[22:17] | No! | 不 |
[22:20] | We e-mailed back a photo of your hand. | 我们把你手的照片用邮件发过去了 |
[22:23] | Doubt we’ll get a response. | 但可能收不到回复 |
[22:24] | The killer knows that we may be monitoring. | 凶手知道我们可能在监视 |
[22:26] | That poor girl was going to die. | 那个可怜的女孩很可能会死 |
[22:28] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[22:30] | Oh, don’t be ridiculous. | 别胡扯了 |
[22:31] | You had a choice not to be so foolish. | 你可以选择不做这种蠢事 |
[22:34] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[22:35] | Well, who’s to say the killer wouldn’t | 谁又知道凶手会不会 |
[22:36] | demand her other hand? | 想要她另一只手 |
[22:37] | Her spleen? Her heart? | 她的脾 她的心脏 |
[22:39] | ‘Cause, believe me, there is no winning when you play | 相信我 当你屈服于暴君的扭曲规则 |
[22:41] | by a twisted tyrant’s rules. | 你是不可能赢的 |
[22:44] | Excuse me. Can I talk to you for a second? | 不好意思 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[22:50] | You are out of line. | 你太过分了 |
[22:51] | Me? | 我吗 |
[22:52] | The doctor just destroyed her hand. | 医生刚刚自毁了一只手 |
[22:54] | When are people going to understand? | 人们什么时候才能明白啊 |
[22:56] | Thou shalt not negotiate with terrorists! | 绝不能和恐怖分子谈判 |
[22:59] | Oh, surely you can see | 你一定看的出 |
[23:00] | this is a fool’s game. | 这个游戏有多蠢 |
[23:01] | The only thing I can see is, you are letting your emotions | 我看到的只有 你让你的个人情绪 |
[23:04] | get away from you. We can’t let our feelings get in the way | 失去控制了 我们不能让个人情绪影响到 |
[23:07] | of our work, Lucifer. | 我们的工作 路西法 |
[23:09] | We have to work together as a team, | 我们要团队协作 |
[23:12] | or else someone could get hurt. | 否则会有人受到伤害的 |
[23:15] | Yes. | 好吧 |
[23:17] | Yes, I suppose they could. | 你说的对 我想也许是这样 |
[23:21] | Hello? | 你好 |
[23:22] | I’ve got a delivery for a Dr. Scott. | 这里有斯科特医生的一个快递 |
[23:25] | Uh, I’ll take that. LAPD. | 给我吧 洛杉矶警局 |
[23:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:34] | “I’m a man of my word.” | “我是言而有信之人” |
[23:42] | The antidote. | 解药 |
[23:43] | We need to test this and get it to Ashley now. | 我们要检测一下然后立即送去艾什莉那儿 |
[23:46] | Right. | 好 |
[23:55] | Remember how I sent a shout-out to my peeps | 还记得我在我朋友圈里求助 |
[23:56] | for other poison victims? | 关于其他中毒受害者的情况吗 |
[23:58] | Well, meet Monsieur John Doe. | 来见见这位无名氏先生 |
[24:02] | Now, according to my buddy at DHS, | 据我国安部的朋友所说 |
[24:04] | this guy was found in the cargo hold of a plane in Chicago. | 这家伙在芝加哥的一架飞机货舱被发现 |
[24:07] | Similar symptoms to our poison vic. | 和我们这边的中毒者的症状相似 |
[24:09] | And get this, the flight he was on? | 而且听好了 他所在的那趟飞机 |
[24:12] | Came out of Los Angeles. | 是从洛杉矶起飞的 |
[24:13] | So, he might actually be the first victim? | 所以 他可能是最早的受害者 |
[24:15] | Mm-hmm. I mean, the only difference | 没错 唯一的不同在于 |
[24:17] | is he has hot spots all over him, almost like the poison… | 他身上满是热斑 就像毒药 |
[24:20] | Spilled on him. | 洒在他身上 |
[24:22] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[24:23] | But this stuff is so strong, Dan, that it killed him anyway. | 但因为毒性太强 丹 他还是死了 |
[24:26] | I mean, we are talking | 我们讨论的可是 |
[24:29] | designer poison here. | 专门设计的毒药 |
[24:31] | Engineered from controlled substances. | 通过管制药品改造而来 |
[24:33] | Each one just a little bit different. | 每种之间都有所不同 |
[24:35] | So, how do we get an antidote? | 那么 我们如何才能得到解药 |
[24:37] | Well, that right there is the tricky part. | 这正是棘手的部分 |
[24:39] | Designer poisons need designer antidotes. | 专门设计的毒药需要专门的解药 |
[24:43] | This guy, our killer, is really good. | 这家伙 我们的凶手 真的很厉害[好] |
[24:45] | I mean, bad. | 我是说 很坏 |
[24:47] | But really good. | 但真的很厉害 |
[24:51] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[24:52] | I know. | 是啊 |
[24:53] | It’s tough. But we’ll get through this, buddy. | 太难搞了 但我们一定能搞定 伙计 |
[24:56] | No. No, that photo. Hold on one second. | 不 那张照片 等一下 |
[25:00] | Where is it? | 在哪呢 |
[25:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:09] | The same birthmark. | 一样的胎记 |
[25:13] | Your dead guy from Chicago | 在芝加哥死的那家伙 |
[25:15] | is Andy Kleinberg. | 就是安迪·克莱因伯格 |
[25:16] | The rich guy that we looked into for the murder | 我们之前调查的涉嫌谋杀空姐的 |
[25:18] | of that stewardess. | 那个有钱人 |
[25:19] | We were searching for a… a special package | 我们当时…在找一个包裹 |
[25:21] | that was smuggled into the country, | 被走私进来的 |
[25:23] | – Okay. – We never found it. | -然后呢 -我们一直没有找到 |
[25:25] | It had to be the poison. | 那里一定装着毒药 |
[25:26] | Kleinberg must’ve been the one who stole it. | 克莱因伯格一定是偷了毒药的人 |
[25:31] | And look what happened to him. | 看看他的下场 |
[25:35] | This is the other student that was poisoned? | 这是另外一个被下毒的学生吗 |
[25:38] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:40] | I don’t recognize him. | 我不认识他 |
[25:42] | It’s okay. We just need to ask you these questions | 没关系 我们是看你身体好些了 |
[25:44] | now that you’re feeling better. | 才问问你这些问题 |
[25:45] | Yes. Now that your inside’s no longer bleeding out. | 没错 因为你已经不再内出血了 |
[25:47] | Do you have any idea, Ashley, | 你有什么头绪吗 艾什莉 |
[25:49] | when you could’ve been poisoned yesterday? | 昨天你可能是什么时候被下毒的 |
[25:51] | No. I mean, it was a normal day. | 没有 那天很平常 |
[25:53] | I woke up. I had a bio exam. | 我起床后 参加了生物考试 |
[25:57] | Lunch at the dorms… | 在宿舍吃了午饭 |
[25:58] | Then I just, I went to the gym, I couldn’t even work out | 然后就去了健身房 但我无法锻炼 |
[26:00] | ’cause my arm was kind of sore. | 因为我的胳膊有点酸 |
[26:03] | Why was your arm sore? | 你胳膊为什么酸 |
[26:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:06] | Uh, I guess, ’cause of the flu shot that I got? | 我想是因为打了一针流感疫苗吧 |
[26:09] | Do you think that could have been it? | 你认为可能是这个原因吗 |
[26:10] | So, according to the M.E. Report, | 根据法医报告 |
[26:12] | the other kid got a flu shot, too. | 另外一个孩子也打了流感疫苗 |
[26:14] | Ah. Well, what do you know? | 真是出人意料 |
[26:16] | Ashley, where did you get the shot? | 艾什莉 你是去哪打的疫苗 |
[26:18] | The university health van. | 学校的医疗车 |
[26:20] | Great. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[26:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:22] | – Excuse me. – Get well soon. | -不好意思 -早日康复 |
[26:26] | The guy who gave the flu shots | 打流感疫苗的人是 |
[26:27] | was Dr. Jason Carlisle. | 杰森·卡莱尔医生 |
[26:30] | This is footage of a car accident he was in. | 这是他出车祸的视频 |
[26:34] | He was a professor at Malibu until this video went viral. | 这段视频火之前 他是马里布的一名教授 |
[26:38] | No! | 不 |
[26:41] | Want to know why? | 想知道为什么吗 |
[26:42] | Because the poor sap saved himself? | 因为这个可怜的傻瓜救了自己吗 |
[26:44] | Correction. Because he saved the dissertation he’d been | 纠正一下 因为他救了他写了四年的 |
[26:46] | working on for four years, while an innocent college student | 学位论文 而一个在做优步司机的 |
[26:48] | working as an Uber driver died. | 无辜大学生却死了 |
[26:50] | He was publicly humiliated, his wife left him, | 他丢尽了颜面 妻子离开了他 |
[26:52] | he lost his job, his entire world spiraled out of control. | 还丢了工作 他的整个世界都崩溃了 |
[26:55] | So he took a job as a mobile health tech. | 所以他当了一名流动医生 |
[26:58] | I thought our killer was just raving mad, | 我以为凶手只是疯了 |
[26:59] | but he’s trying to prove a bloody point. | 但是他是想证明一个论点 |
[27:01] | That everyone would make the same choice he did. | 每个人都会和他做出一样的选择 |
[27:03] | Saving their livelihood over someone else’s life. | 将拯救自己的生计置于别人的生命之上 |
[27:06] | Johnny Kane’s face is his bread and butter, | 约翰尼·凯恩的脸是他的谋生手段 |
[27:07] | and so is the surgeon’s hand. | 那个外科医生的手也是 |
[27:09] | So he’s recreating his own moral dilemma. | 所以他是在重现他的道德困境 |
[27:11] | He’s picking everyone by design– | 每一个人都是他刻意挑选的 |
[27:13] | the kids, the professionals… | 孩子 专家 |
[27:14] | And he’s not done. | 而且他还在继续 |
[27:15] | Unis searched the professor’s house. | 学校搜查了教授的房子 |
[27:16] | They found files on over a dozen possible targets. | 他们发现了数十名可能的目标人的资料 |
[27:19] | Okay. Well, we need to find him or else we need to figure out | 好吧 我们得找到他 不然我们得 |
[27:21] | a way to draw him out carefully. | 想个谨慎的法子把他引出来 |
[27:24] | Or we could just get a big stick | 或者我们可以放开手脚 |
[27:26] | and poke the bear as hard as we can. | 尽情地捋捋虎须 |
[27:27] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[27:28] | Well, this man clearly has an oversized ego, | 这个人显然十分自大 |
[27:30] | comparing himself to the likes of Johnny Kane and Dr. Scott. | 把他和约翰尼·凯恩与斯科特医生相提并论 |
[27:34] | If we threaten that ego, | 如果我们威胁到了他的自尊 |
[27:35] | trust me, he’ll respond. | 相信我 他会有反应的 |
[27:37] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[27:37] | Because I know his type, Daniel. | 因为我了解他那种人 丹尼尔 |
[27:39] | Used to live with him, in fact. | 实际上 我过去就和这种人住在一起 |
[27:42] | Called him Dad. | 我称他为父亲 |
[27:48] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[27:52] | What are you doing, Detective? | 你在干什么 警探 |
[27:53] | Sending him an e-mail. | 给他发邮件 |
[27:55] | What? | 什么 |
[27:56] | “You pathetic sad sack, | “你这可怜虫 |
[27:58] | “No wonder you didn’t get tenure, | “难怪你没能得到终身教职 |
[28:00] | your experiments are as ugly as you are.” | 你的实验和你一样讨厌” |
[28:02] | Well said, Detective. | 说得好 警探 |
[28:03] | Seriously? Insulting the serial killer? | 认真的吗 羞辱连环杀手 |
[28:05] | That’s an awesome idea. | 真是个好主意 |
[28:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:08] | Also, his mask is a bit lame. | 还有 他的面具有点老套了 |
[28:10] | Could be much creepier. Put that in. | 可以更吓人一点的 把这点加上 |
[28:13] | Chloe. Don’t send this. All right? It’s not you. | 克洛伊 不要发 这不是你的作风 |
[28:15] | This is… This is, it’s a rash move. | 这 这很鲁莽 |
[28:22] | That’s great. | 好极了 |
[28:23] | I mean, what could go wrong, right? | 又能出什么问题呢 是吧 |
[28:25] | I mean, surely this won’t force the psycho underground, | 这肯定不会逼得这个疯子收手躲起来 |
[28:27] | it won’t cause him to do anything crazy… | 更不会让他做出什么疯狂的举动 |
[28:28] | Chill out, Dan. | 冷静点 丹 |
[28:33] | He responded. | 他回复了 |
[28:34] | Ah, told you. | 我就说吧 |
[28:36] | With a link. | 还有一条链接 |
[28:40] | Hello, Detective. | 你好 警探 |
[28:43] | You don’t need that mask anymore, Professor Carlisle. | 你不用再戴着面具了 卡莱尔教授 |
[28:54] | So much easier to breathe without that thing. | 不戴这个东西呼吸容易多了 |
[28:58] | What do you want, Professor? | 你想要怎样 教授 |
[29:00] | What do I want? To finish my experiment without interference, | 我想要怎样 我想不受干涉地完成我的实验 |
[29:04] | but here we are… | 但还是成了这样 |
[29:06] | Your experiment failed, Professor. | 你的实验失败了 教授 |
[29:07] | We proved your theory wrong. | 我们证明了你的理论是错误的 |
[29:09] | The doctor chose to save the girl. So, clearly, | 医生选择了救那个女孩 所以显然 |
[29:11] | not everyone’s as egregiously selfish as you are. | 不是每个人都像你这样过分自私 |
[29:13] | I am not a selfish person. I was vilified for doing | 我不是一个自私的人 是大家诽谤我 |
[29:17] | what anyone in my position would do. | 换了任何人在我的位置上也会这么做 |
[29:20] | You went back for your computer. That’s not about survival, | 你回去是去拿你的电脑 那不是逃生 |
[29:22] | that’s about stuff. | 那是抢救你的东西 |
[29:24] | It was about instinct, but thank you | 那是本能 但谢谢你 |
[29:27] | for reminding me why I’m doing this | 提醒了我为什么在做这件事 |
[29:29] | and for helping me | 而且还帮助了我 |
[29:32] | to improve upon my experiment. | 让我的实验能有所改进 |
[29:34] | Truth is, Dr. Scott | 事实是 斯科特医生 |
[29:36] | only mutilated her hand because she was being observed | 毁掉她的手只是因为她当时 |
[29:39] | by you. | 被你们观察着 |
[29:41] | So this time I’m controlling my variables. | 所以这次我要控制我的变量 |
[29:48] | Meet… | 有请 |
[29:50] | Benjamin Tibi. | 本杰明·蒂比 |
[29:52] | Innocent student, attached to a poison drip. | 无辜的学生 挂着有毒的点滴 |
[29:55] | And here, Leon Klem, | 还有这位 利昂·克莱姆 |
[29:57] | accomplished track star, stuck in a vice. | 出色的田径明星 被虎钳卡住 |
[30:01] | If Leon simply pulls the lever | 如果利昂在一小时内拉动杠杆 |
[30:03] | and severs his leg within 60 minutes, | 切掉他的腿 |
[30:07] | Benji here | 本吉 |
[30:09] | gets… this. | 就能拿到…这个 |
[30:13] | You guessed it. | 你们猜对了 |
[30:14] | The antidote. | 解药 |
[30:16] | Oh, and please, for your sake… | 还请你们 为了你们好 |
[30:19] | …don’t waste your time trying to make another. | 不用白费力气尝试再做一剂解药出来了 |
[30:24] | They’re all unique, | 他们的毒药各不相同 |
[30:25] | and the only place the formula lives | 而且解药的配方 |
[30:27] | is right here, | 只在我这里有 |
[30:29] | in my head. | 我的脑袋里 |
[30:33] | Not bad for a sad sack | 对一个拿不到终身教职的可怜虫 |
[30:34] | who couldn’t get tenure, huh? | 这招做得还不赖吧 |
[30:38] | Professor, wait! | 教授 等等 |
[30:43] | Bear officially poked. | 老虎真的生气了 |
[31:01] | You have two minutes. Talk. | 给你两分钟把话说完 |
[31:04] | It’s simple. There’s something Lucifer needs to know. | 很简单 有件事路西法需要知道 |
[31:06] | I think you should tell him. | 我觉得应该由你来告诉他 |
[31:08] | Oh, really? And why’s that? | 真的吗 为什么让我说 |
[31:10] | Because it’s about his beloved Chloe. | 因为这件事和他亲爱的克洛伊有关 |
[31:12] | He’ll take it better from you. You’re his closest friend. | 你的话他更听得进去 你是他最亲密的朋友 |
[31:15] | Lucifer may be stubborn, but he listens to you. | 路西法也许固执 但他听你的话 |
[31:19] | Mm-hmm. Hate to break it to you, | 本不想告诉你 |
[31:20] | but if you’re buttering me up, it ain’t gonna work. | 但如果你想奉承我 没有用的 |
[31:22] | You have bad news to give your son? | 你有坏消息想告诉你儿子 |
[31:25] | Suck it up | 认清现实 |
[31:26] | and do it yourself. | 你自己去说 |
[31:32] | Good talk. | 聊得很开心 |
[31:33] | God made Chloe. | 上帝创造了克洛伊 |
[31:36] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[31:37] | He kind of made them all. | 所有人好像都是上帝创造的 |
[31:38] | No. Chloe wasn’t supposed to be here. | 不 克洛伊不应该在这里的 |
[31:40] | God put her in Lucifer’s path. | 上帝让她出现在路西法的生命里 |
[31:42] | She’s a… | 她是个 |
[31:44] | miracle. | 奇迹 |
[31:50] | Granny Panties Decker? A miracle? | 老保守戴克 还奇迹 |
[31:53] | Please. | 拜托 |
[31:54] | 35 years ago, | 35年前 |
[31:56] | Amenadiel was sent to this bar, where he sat down, | 阿曼纳迪尔被派来这个酒吧 他在这儿坐下 |
[31:58] | had a chat, then blessed Penelope Decker | 和佩内洛普·戴克聊了天 然后祝福了她 |
[32:01] | so that she and her husband could have a child. | 让她和她丈夫能有个孩子 |
[32:04] | That child | 那个孩子 |
[32:05] | is Lucifer’s partner. | 就是路西法的搭档 |
[32:06] | It’s no accident that they met. | 他们相遇并不是意外 |
[32:10] | Mm. So, what, Amenadiel blessed Penelope’s lady parts? | 阿曼纳迪尔祝福了佩内洛普的私处吗 |
[32:13] | Wait, is Amenadiel | 等等 阿曼纳迪尔 |
[32:15] | Chloe Decker’s daddy? | 是克洛伊·戴克的爸爸吗 |
[32:17] | Oh, don’t be ridiculous. | 别胡说八道了 |
[32:21] | Think… | 想想 |
[32:23] | about it. | 好好想想吧 |
[32:25] | Haven’t you ever wondered why that particular human | 你难道从没想过为什么只有这个人类 |
[32:28] | makes him vulnerable? | 让他变得脆弱 |
[32:31] | But if you still don’t believe me, | 但如果你还是不相信我 |
[32:34] | there’s something you should see. | 有些东西你应该看看 |
[32:41] | No luck. I called every lab | 没结果 我给教授曾经 |
[32:43] | the professor’s ever been affiliated with– | 工作过的所有实验室打了电话 |
[32:44] | no one’s seen him. | 没人见过他 |
[32:46] | He could have built that lab anywhere, | 他有可能在任何地方建立那间实验室 |
[32:47] | and the video link was untraceable. | 而视频链接又无法追踪 |
[32:49] | What if I made a mistake? | 如果我做错了呢 |
[32:51] | What if by sending that e-mail | 如果就因为我发的那封邮件 |
[32:52] | I just sped up his timeline? | 而加快了他的杀人进程呢 |
[32:54] | There’s two lives on the line here. | 现在有两条人命危在旦夕了 |
[32:55] | Two lives that you’re going to save, | 这两条人命会被你救下来的 |
[32:57] | – Detective, I know you will. – Exactly. | -警探 我知道你一定能做到 -没错 |
[32:58] | – Found something. – Please tell me it’s good news. | -我找到了些线索 -拜托告诉我是好消息 |
[33:02] | Eh, more like medium news. | 更像是不好不坏的消息 |
[33:04] | So, Kleinberg’s autopsy came back. | 克莱因伯格的尸检报告出来了 |
[33:06] | Turns out he didn’t die of poisoning. | 经确认他并不是死于中毒 |
[33:09] | I mean, he would have died of poisoning, | 我的意思是 他本该死于中毒 |
[33:10] | except he was strangled. | 然而在此之前他被勒死了 |
[33:11] | Impatient little killer. | 真是个没耐心的凶手 |
[33:13] | Since I finally got time of death right, | 由于我最终确定了正确的死亡时间 |
[33:15] | I was able to ping | 我得以找出 |
[33:16] | Kleinberg’s cell to Van Nuys Airport, | 克莱因伯格出现在机场的时间点 |
[33:18] | where I got this. | 并发现了这段视频 |
[33:21] | It’s the professor, clear as day. | 是教授 毫无疑问 |
[33:23] | So we can assume that he killed Kleinberg. | 那么我们可以认为他杀了克莱因伯格 |
[33:25] | Right. | 没错 |
[33:25] | But this only tells us where the professor was. | 但这段视频只能告诉我们这位教授曾出现在哪 |
[33:28] | It doesn’t tell us | 并不能告诉我们 |
[33:28] | where he actually is, hence “medium” news. | 他现在在哪 所以是”不好不坏”的消息 |
[33:32] | Uh, can you rewind it to the part | 你能把视频倒回 |
[33:34] | where he goes through security? | 他通过安检那段吗 |
[33:36] | Why, what are you looking for? | 为什么 你在找什么 |
[33:38] | Okay, freeze there. | 好的 暂停 |
[33:39] | And then zoom in on the tray. | 在安检托盘那放大一下 |
[33:42] | Looks like a key card with a logo. | 看起来像是个印有机构标识的门卡 |
[33:44] | Oh, definitely a bird. | 绝对是一只鸟 |
[33:45] | School mascot maybe? | 也许是学校的吉祥物 |
[33:46] | We checked every lab at Malibu State. | 我们检查了马里布州立大学的所有实验室 |
[33:48] | Well, he wouldn’t go back there, would he? | 他是不会回那里的 对吗 |
[33:51] | Trust me, when you get kicked out of a fancy party, | 相信我 当你被赶出一场豪华派对 |
[33:53] | the last thing you want to do is sneak back in. | 你最不想做的就是偷偷溜回去 |
[33:55] | You do the opposite. | 你会反其道而行之 |
[33:57] | Who’s Malibu’s closest rival? | 马里布州立大学的最大劲敌是谁 |
[34:01] | The lab in here is closed for renovation, | 这间实验室因翻修而暂时关闭 |
[34:03] | so maybe he’s here. | 他可能会出现在这里 |
[34:17] | Well, well, isn’t this a surprise. | 真是出乎意料啊 |
[34:22] | It’s locked, Detective. | 门锁上了 警探 |
[34:24] | But with that said, I’m actually glad you made it. | 尽管如此 我其实挺高兴你们能找到这里的 |
[34:27] | Why, because you’d like to surrender? | 为什么 因为你要投降了吗 |
[34:29] | It’s a bit anticlimactic, but very well, we accept. | 虽然有点虎头蛇尾 不过我们欣然接受 |
[34:33] | No, because now you get to see firsthand | 不 因为现在你们就能亲眼目睹 |
[34:37] | what I am trying to prove. | 我要证明的论点了 |
[34:38] | It’s over, Professor. | 都结束了 教授 |
[34:41] | Afraid you’re wrong about that. | 恐怕还没完 |
[34:46] | Acrylic glass, Detective. | 那可是丙烯酸有机玻璃 警探 |
[34:48] | Please don’t kill yourself with your own bullet. | 别被你自己的子弹打死了 |
[34:51] | We wouldn’t be able to conduct | 那样我们就不能进行 |
[34:52] | the final part of this experiment. | 这场实验的最终高潮部分了 |
[34:55] | Time for you to make a choice. | 该你来做选择了 |
[34:58] | In this vial, an antidote that will save Benji’s life. | 在这个试剂瓶里 是可以救本吉一命的解药 |
[35:02] | In vial numero dos, | 而在这第二个试剂瓶里 |
[35:05] | poisonous gas that will kill you | 装有你一旦踏入实验室 |
[35:07] | if you enter the room. | 便会杀死你的毒气 |
[35:08] | Simple, really, you decide | 这个双选真的很简单 由你来决定 |
[35:11] | what’s more important. | 谁的命更重要 |
[35:18] | No. | 不 |
[35:34] | – W-W-W-What are you doing? – If I don’t get in that room right now, | -你要干什么 -如果我不立即进去 |
[35:37] | that kid is gonna die. | 那个孩子会死的 |
[35:38] | Word of advice, Detective. | 听我一言 警探 |
[35:39] | If you go into that room right now, you’ll die. | 如果你现在进到那间实验室里 你就会死 |
[35:42] | What are we supposed to do? | 那我们应该怎么做 |
[35:45] | – I can save him. – What? | -我能救他 -什么 |
[35:46] | But in order to do so, you need to go after the professor | 但为了做到这一点 你现在得赶紧 |
[35:49] | right now, before it’s too late. | 在为时已晚之前追捕教授 |
[35:50] | – What? – I promise you | -什么 -我向你保证 |
[35:51] | I can get to that antidote without harming myself. | 我可以在不伤及自己的情况下拿到解药 |
[35:53] | – How? – We don’t have time to explain. | -怎么做 -没时间解释了 |
[35:57] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我吗 |
[35:59] | – Yes. – Then go. | -是的 -那还不赶快去 |
[36:02] | Go! | 快去 |
[36:16] | Freeze! | 站住 |
[36:21] | Right. | 好了 |
[36:51] | Oh, come on, Detective, a bit of help here! | 拜托 警探 帮帮忙好吧 |
[36:54] | I need you further away. | 我需要你再跑远一点 |
[37:02] | Freeze! | 站住 |
[37:03] | There’s nowhere left to run, Professor. | 你无路可逃了 教授 |
[37:29] | Lovely. | 很好 |
[37:37] | I knew you’d save yourself. | 我就知道你会选择救自己的命 |
[37:41] | It was the only choice you could make. | 这是你唯一的选择 |
[37:43] | Put down the knife. | 把刀放下 |
[37:45] | It’s not too late. | 现在还来得及 |
[37:47] | You can still make a different choice. | 你还可以做不同的选择 |
[37:50] | The right choice. | 正确的选择 |
[37:52] | You can still save that kid back there. | 你还可以把那两个孩子救下来 |
[37:55] | You still don’t get it. | 你还是不明白 |
[37:58] | I didn’t want anyone to get hurt, | 我也不想任何人受伤害 |
[38:00] | but I needed people to understand | 但我需要人们明白 |
[38:03] | I’m not a monster, I’m human. | 我不是一个怪物 我也是人 |
[38:07] | You call it biology, call it God, | 你们称之为生物学 称之为神 |
[38:11] | but choice is an illusion. | 但选择不过是幻觉 |
[38:15] | I didn’t have one | 当我爬出那辆 |
[38:15] | when I pulled myself out of that burning car. | 燃烧的汽车时我别无选择 |
[38:20] | And I certainly don’t have one now. | 当然现在也是一样 |
[38:25] | You’ll understand soon enough. | 你马上就会明白的 |
[38:44] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[38:46] | Where is Lucifer? | 路西法在哪 |
[38:49] | I’m right here, Detective. | 我在这 警探 |
[38:52] | See? I told you everything would be all right. | 瞧 我告诉过你一切都会没事的 |
[39:00] | I’m so glad you’re okay. | 你没事我太高兴了 |
[39:08] | I guess we make a good team after all, don’t we? | 我觉得我们俩真是黄金拍档 不是吗 |
[39:16] | This is real, isn’t it? | 这是真的吧 |
[39:36] | What if he doesn’t come? | 他不来怎么办 |
[39:36] | If he said he’ll be here, he’ll be here. | 如果他说了他会来 他就一定会来 |
[39:40] | Mazikeen! | 麦泽金 |
[39:43] | Interesting choice of venue. | 你选的地方挺有意思 |
[39:48] | My, my, | 我的天 |
[39:50] | how the tide has turned. | 真是世事无常 |
[39:51] | What’s this, celestial enemies’ night out? | 这算什么 神鬼宿敌集体泡吧吗 |
[39:53] | Why don’t you have a seat, Lucifer. | 你先坐下吧 路西法 |
[39:55] | There’s something that we need to tell you. | 我们有事要告诉你 |
[40:00] | Ooh, some sort of supernatural intervention, is it? | 这是要开超自然力量的干预会吗 |
[40:03] | Well, doesn’t matter what shenanigans you two have got cooking out | 随便你们俩搞什么把戏都无所谓了 |
[40:06] | cause quiet frankly I’m too happy here to spoil things. | 因为老实说 我太开心了懒得戳穿你们 |
[40:09] | – Happy? – Yeah. | -开心 -对 |
[40:11] | The Detective and I, sorry, | 警探和我 不对 |
[40:13] | Chloe and I are real. | 克洛伊和我是来真的 |
[40:17] | I mean, I didn’t think it could happen, | 我本以为这不可能发生 |
[40:19] | but it has, and I’ve got this overwhelming sensation– | 但它确实发生了 我有种强烈的预感 |
[40:22] | I can’t even describe it, but… | 我甚至无法描述 但… |
[40:25] | I feel invincible. | 我觉得我坚不可摧 |
[40:28] | So come on, ladies, bring it on. | 所以尽管上吧 女士们 放马过来 |
[40:30] | Whatever it is, I’m sure I can deal with it. | 不管是什么 我都受得了 |
[40:36] | Forget it. Come on. | 算了 走吧 |
[40:38] | What? | 什么 |
[40:40] | There’s nothing to talk about. | 没什么好说的了 |
[40:41] | – What? I’ve only just got here. – Go. Go. | -什么 我才刚来 -走吧 快走 |
[40:43] | We discussed this, Mazikeen. | 我们讨论过了 麦泽金 |
[40:46] | No. You discussed this. | 不 是你讨论过了 |
[40:48] | And I don’t want to have anything to do with it anymore. | 而我不想再和这件事有任何关系了 |
[40:51] | I thought you understood. | 我以为你明白的 |
[40:53] | We’re doing this for him. | 我们是为了他 |
[40:56] | Is that it? | 是吗 |
[40:57] | Or are you trying to get back at your ex? | 还是你想要回到你的前任身边 |
[41:01] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你根本不知道你在说什么 |
[41:02] | I knew | 我早就知道 |
[41:04] | – you were up to something. -What the hell is this? | -你在策划什么事 -这是什么鬼 |
[41:07] | What’s Amenadiel doing with Chloe’s mum? | 阿曼纳迪尔和克洛伊的妈妈在干嘛 |
[41:13] | I think you already know. | 我觉得你已经知道了 |
[41:15] | Don’t toy with me, Mother. | 别糊弄我 妈妈 |
[41:18] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[41:20] | I’ve been trying to find the right way to tell you. | 我一直想找个合适的方式告诉你 |
[41:26] | But there is no right way, because the truth… | 但根本没有合适的方式 因为事实就是 |
[41:32] | …is… this is your Father’s doing. | 是你爸干的好事 |
[41:36] | Chloe… | 克洛伊 |
[41:38] | is His doing– He put her in your path. | 是他的安排 他让她出现在你的生活里 |
[42:08] | So… | 原来 |
[42:10] | none of it was… | 这一切都是 |
[42:14] | None of it was real. | 这一切都是假的 |
[42:18] | Don’t! | 别 |
[42:30] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[42:35] | Detective, I need to talk to you. | 警探 我需要跟你谈谈 |
[42:39] | Detective! | 警探 |
[42:44] | Detective! | 警探 |
[42:48] | Did you know? Huh? | 你早就知道了吗 |
[42:51] | This whole bloody time, did you know? | 从头到尾你都知道吗 |
[42:57] | Lucifer… | 路西法 |
[43:00] | something’s wrong. | 我不太对劲 |
[43:10] | It won’t stop. | 血止不住 |