时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Lucifer… | 《路西法》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Uriel didn’t just die. | 乌列不只是死了 |
[00:04] | I killed him. | 还是被我杀的 |
[00:07] | Where’s Uriel? | 乌列在哪 |
[00:09] | You look really familiar. Have we met? | 你看着很眼熟 我们见过吗 |
[00:11] | 35 years ago, Father asked me to come down here | 35年前 父亲让我下到人间 |
[00:14] | to bless a couple who was unable to have a child. | 赐福一对无法生育的夫妻 |
[00:16] | God put her in Lucifer’s path. | 上帝让她出现在路西法的生命里 |
[00:18] | Why are you so upset? | 你为什么这么不开心 |
[00:19] | Because I just don’t know if it’s real. | 因为我不知道这份感情是否真实 |
[00:21] | Why is it that sometimes I’m immortal, | 为什么有时候我有不死之身 |
[00:24] | and other times I’m all too human? | 有时候又跟人类一样 |
[00:26] | Appears you make me vulnerable. | 看来你让我很脆弱 |
[00:27] | What’s in that package is far more valuable than drugs. | 包里的东西远比毒品值钱 |
[00:30] | You’re a bad man. | 你是个坏人 |
[00:32] | Dr. Jason Carlisle. He saved the dissertation | 杰森·卡莱尔医生 他只顾救他的学位论文 |
[00:34] | while an innocent college student died. | 而无辜的大学生司机却死了 |
[00:39] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[00:40] | We are talking designer poison, here. | 我们讨论的可是专门设计的毒药 |
[00:43] | So, how do we get an antidote? | 那么 我们如何才能得到解药 |
[00:44] | Well, that right there is the tricky part. | 这正是棘手的部分 |
[00:46] | Designer poisons need designer antidotes. | 专门设计的毒药需要专门的解药 |
[00:48] | Detective! | 警探 |
[00:52] | It won’t stop. | 血止不住 |
[01:05] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[01:05] | The bleeding stopped. You don’t have to drive like a maniac. | 我已经不流血了 你不必飙得这么快 |
[01:08] | You’ve forgotten you’ve been poisoned, Detective, | 你忘了自己中毒了吗 警探 |
[01:10] | or has it already reached your brain? | 还是说毒素已经影响了你的大脑 |
[01:11] | Maybe it’s just a nosebleed. I mean, I-I… | 也许只是普通流鼻血 毕竟… |
[01:14] | How could the professor have injected me? | 那个教授怎么有机会给我下毒 |
[01:16] | I didn’t get one of his flu shots. | 我又没打他的流感疫苗 |
[01:17] | What about when you went after him? | 那你后来追捕他的时候呢 |
[01:19] | Well, I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[01:20] | I tackled him to the ground, we-we struggled for a bit, | 我把他扑倒在地 搏斗了几下 |
[01:23] | and, God, I guess if he injected me somehow, | 好吧 要是他真的扎到了我 |
[01:26] | it would have to be just… | 那应该就在… |
[01:31] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[01:32] | Everything’s gonna be fine once we get to the hospital. | 等我们到了医院就好了 |
[01:34] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[01:36] | We can’t go to the hospital. | 我们不能去医院 |
[01:39] | What? | 什么 |
[01:39] | Lucifer, going to the hospital | 路西法 就算去了医院 |
[01:41] | didn’t help any of the other victims. | 也没有帮到其他受害者 |
[01:45] | The only thing that’s gonna save my life | 唯一能让我活命的方法 |
[01:46] | is finding the antidote. | 就是找到解药 |
[01:49] | Otherwise, I’m… | 否则 我就… |
[01:53] | All right. All right, very well. | 好吧 好吧 |
[02:03] | No judgments, guys, okay? | 求别点评着装好吗 |
[02:05] | You said come right away, so I came right away. | 你们让我马上来 我就来了 |
[02:08] | You’re lucky I remembered to put on pants… | 我记得穿裤子就够可以了… |
[02:10] | eventually. So, what’s up? | 差点忘记穿 什么事 |
[02:12] | – Well, um… – Well, we’re worried | -是这样 -我们有点担心 |
[02:14] | that someone else, um, out there might be poisoned. | 会不会有其他人中毒 |
[02:16] | Oh, I doubt it. | 我看不会 |
[02:18] | I asked every hospital in the area to report anything | 我让城里每家医院一旦发现任何可疑情况 |
[02:20] | even resembling a poisoning. | 都要立即汇报 |
[02:22] | So far, haven’t heard a peep. | 目前为止 没有任何消息 |
[02:24] | Well, just to be sure, let’s, uh, let’s go over | 保险起见 我们还是再把 |
[02:27] | what you found at the professor’s lab, okay? | 教授实验室里发现的东西过一遍吧 |
[02:28] | Check it out. | 来看 |
[02:30] | Detective. | 警探 |
[02:31] | We should tell her. | 我们应该告诉她 |
[02:32] | No, we can’t. | 不行 |
[02:34] | She’ll freak out. It’ll get in the way of the investigation. | 她会吓坏的 这样会影响我们调查 |
[02:36] | I really don’t think this is a good idea. | 我觉得这样真的不好 |
[02:38] | Are you guys done having your whisper fight? | 你们叽叽喳喳吵完没有 |
[02:40] | just make out already and get it over with. Yeesh. | 痛快亲热就完了呗 真是 |
[02:45] | So… I did find this syringe on the scene. | 我在现场找到了这支注射器 |
[02:47] | It had a tiny bit of poison left in it, so, yeah, in theory, | 里面剩了一点毒药 所以理论上说 |
[02:51] | someone out there may have been dosed. | 可能还有别的人中了毒 |
[02:54] | Okay, but the other poisons | 那好 但是其他毒药 |
[02:55] | had corresponding antidotes, yeah? | 都有相对应的解药 对吧 |
[02:57] | Did you find anything to match this one? | 你有没有找到这种毒药的解药 |
[02:59] | I did. | 找到了 |
[03:03] | Problem is, dude destroyed whatever was inside. | 问题是 他把里面的东西毁了 |
[03:07] | Dick move, right? | 够混蛋的 是吧 |
[03:08] | I mean, that’s why I’m glad no one’s reported to any hospitals, | 所以现在医院那边没消息 我还觉得挺欣慰 |
[03:10] | ’cause without the antidote, | 因为没有解药的话 |
[03:12] | they’d end up just like the other victims. | 中毒者就会跟其他受害者一样 |
[03:14] | You know, first a bloody nose and then | 一开始是流鼻血 之后是 |
[03:16] | – fainting spells, followed by seizures… – We get the point. | -晕厥 接着就是癫痫 -我们明白了 |
[03:19] | …and then their guts slowly start boiling, | 之后所有内脏都会开始沸腾 |
[03:22] | like, literally boiling. | 真的沸腾到炸开 |
[03:23] | It’s so gross and nasty, and 24 hours later… | 又恶心又变态 24小时之后… |
[03:25] | …bam, just like that, dead as a doornail. | 就直接死掉了 彻底挂掉 |
[03:27] | Got it. Thank you. Yes. | 够了 谢谢你 |
[03:28] | – You’ve painting quite the picture, Miss Lopez. – Right. | -你描述得栩栩如生 洛佩兹小姐 -好 |
[03:30] | Yeah, let’s go over everything else | 我们把实验室其他证物 |
[03:32] | from the professor’s lab. Okay? | 都再过一遍 好吗 |
[03:34] | Just to see if we’ve missed anything. | 以防我们遗漏了什么 |
[03:36] | – Okay? – Sure. | -可以吗 -当然 |
[03:38] | Okay. So… | 好的 那就… |
[03:41] | Here we go. | 从这里开始 |
[03:47] | I got your text. What’s so urgent? | 我收到你的短信了 什么事这么急 |
[03:50] | This way. | 这边来 |
[03:50] | Somewhere we can speak in private. | 我们单独聊聊 |
[04:02] | Was this part of Father’s plan? | 这也是父亲计划的一部分吗 |
[04:05] | Answer me, brother, | 回答我 哥哥 |
[04:06] | before I rip your spine out | 否则我就抽出你的脊椎 |
[04:08] | and beat you to death with it. | 把你抽死 |
[04:09] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[04:10] | How long… | 你到底… |
[04:12] | how long have you been manipulating me? | 操控了我的人生多久 |
[04:14] | Mom told you about Chloe? | 妈妈把克洛伊的事告诉你了 |
[04:16] | Oh, that she did. | 你说对了 |
[04:18] | And that you put the detective in my path. | 还有你把警探安排在这里等我的事 |
[04:20] | No, I didn’t. Father did. | 我没有 是父亲安排的 |
[04:25] | I was just another pawn in his game. I had no idea. | 我只是他棋局里的一个棋子 我根本不知情 |
[04:29] | And the detective? | 那警探呢 |
[04:31] | Is she simply another pawn as well or is she… | 她也只是个棋子吗 还是说她… |
[04:36] | – Is she? – She doesn’t know anything. | -她是吗 -她什么也不知道 |
[04:49] | Listen. | 听着 |
[04:50] | Luci, we’ve been played like puppets. | 小路 我们像傀儡一样被操纵 |
[04:54] | Father has manipulated us both. | 我们两个都被父亲操纵了 |
[04:56] | Don’t you dare compare our situations. | 你有什么资格跟我比 |
[05:00] | All that I have ever wanted to do | 我最希望做的事 |
[05:02] | for all of my existence was make Father proud. | 我最渴求的就是让父亲为我骄傲 |
[05:07] | I thought I was doing great works in his name. | 我以为我会以他的名义做最伟大的事 |
[05:10] | Instead, the very first of his angels | 没想到他竟然让众天使之首 |
[05:13] | was busy making you a little girlfriend. | 要给你弄一位女朋友 |
[05:17] | Well, my heart bleeds for you. | 那我还真是心疼你啊 |
[05:19] | – We’re on the same side here, brother. – Are we? | -我们在同一战线上 弟弟 -是吗 |
[05:23] | Then be honest with me, brother. | 那和我说实话 哥哥 |
[05:26] | How deep does Father’s plan go? | 父亲的计划还有什么内容 |
[05:29] | – Is the detective’s poisoning part of it? – Poisoning? | -警探中毒是计划中的一部分吗 -中毒 |
[05:34] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[05:37] | – You really don’t know? – No. | -你真的不知道吗 -不 |
[05:40] | Then you… you can’t help her. | 那你…也帮不了她了 |
[05:50] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[05:54] | There you are. I’ve been looking all over for you. | 你在这儿呢 我到处找你 |
[05:58] | Amenadiel. Give us a minute. | 阿曼纳迪尔 让我们单独谈谈好吗 |
[06:01] | I… have an idea. I need to talk to you. | 我有个想法 我得和你谈谈 |
[06:06] | Okay, so the professor’s been using this Burt guy | 教授一直让霸哥将毒药 |
[06:09] | to smuggle in the poisons. | 偷运进来 |
[06:11] | What, so you think that Burt might have smuggled | 怎么 你觉得霸哥有可能将解药 |
[06:12] | – the antidotes as well? – Yes. | -也偷运进来了 -没错 |
[06:14] | All right. Point me to his prison cell. | 好极了 带我去他的牢房吧 |
[06:16] | Perhaps some toilet wine waterboarding or… | 也许把他头塞马桶里或者… |
[06:19] | Well, he’s already out on bail, | 他已经被保释出狱了 |
[06:20] | but the good news is, he does have an ankle bracelet | 但好消息是他戴着脚环 |
[06:22] | so he can’t get far. | 所以走不远 |
[06:26] | Detective. | 警探 |
[06:29] | I’m fine. We should go. | 我没事 我们走吧 |
[06:43] | They think they can keep me down. | 他们以为能关得住我 |
[06:45] | Me! Well, screw them! | 我 去他们的 |
[06:49] | I’ll party every night until the trial, | 审判之前我要夜夜笙歌 |
[06:51] | and then every day once I’m found… | 之后也要 因为我会被宣判… |
[06:53] | Innocent! | 无罪 |
[07:11] | – Sorry. Sorry. – No. No, you can bump into me anytime. | -不好意思 -没事 你可以随便撞我 |
[07:18] | Have we met before? | 我们之前见过吗 |
[07:20] | Weren’t you at that beach party? | 是不是在沙滩派对上见过 |
[07:22] | Yeah. Yeah, I wa… I-I’m stalking you. | 是啊 我在跟踪你 |
[07:27] | So, why don’t you show me the bedroom? | 你带我去卧室吧 |
[07:28] | You read my mind. | 你真懂我 |
[07:31] | So… | 所以… |
[07:37] | Y-You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[07:43] | Yeah, yeah. | 没事 |
[07:44] | No, no, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[07:45] | I’m fine. What were you saying? | 我没事 你刚才说什么 |
[07:48] | Yeah. Yeah, maybe another time. | 这个 要不下次吧 |
[07:50] | No, that doesn’t really work for me. | 不行 我等不到下次了 |
[08:07] | – Hey, what the hell is this? – Hello, Burtrude. | -这是干什么 -你好 “粗鲁霸哥” |
[08:17] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[08:25] | You didn’t hurt him, did you? | 你没伤害他吧 |
[08:26] | – Physically, no, as I promised. – Too bad. | -没伤害他的身体 我保证过 -真可惜 |
[08:28] | I did get him to talk, but he didn’t smuggle the antidote. | 我让他坦白了 但他没偷运解药 |
[08:32] | What? You sure? | 什么 你确定吗 |
[08:33] | Unfortunately, yes, but he did provide me with a lead. | 很不幸我确定 但他给我提供了一条线索 |
[08:35] | The professor hired Burt through some middleman, | 教授通过中间人雇佣的霸哥 |
[08:37] | a chap named Dave Maddox. | 他叫戴夫·马多克斯 |
[08:39] | There’s a good chance the professor got the antidotes from him. | 教授很有可能从他那里搞到的解药 |
[08:43] | – Detective? – Oh, sorry. | -警探 -抱歉 |
[08:45] | – Wait. – You okay? | -等一下 -你还好吗 |
[08:46] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[08:49] | – You sure? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -你确定吗 -我没事 |
[08:50] | Detective! | 警探 |
[08:58] | Detective! | 警探 |
[09:11] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你到底怎么想的 |
[09:12] | I thought I was being quite responsible | 我觉得我把她直接带来医院 |
[09:13] | bringing her directly to the hospital. | 是种很负责的做法 |
[09:15] | You mean after the two of you | 你是说在你们俩 |
[09:16] | went off and interrogated a felon on bail? | 审问完一个保释中的罪犯后才送吗 |
[09:17] | Well, of course. It was much easier to get her here unconscious. | 当然了 她不省人事时送她来医院容易多了 |
[09:20] | You know how stubborn she can get. | 你知道她有多顽固 |
[09:21] | It doesn’t change the fact that… | 那你也别想逃脱责任… |
[09:22] | You guys know that I’m right here, yeah? | 你们俩知道我就在旁边吧 |
[09:29] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[09:31] | Fine. | 还好 |
[09:34] | Lucifer, I told you no hospitals. | 路西法 我说了不来医院 |
[09:37] | How am I supposed to find the antidote if I’m laying here… | 我躺在这儿还怎么去找解药 |
[09:44] | We’ll take it from here. | 这事交给我们 |
[09:46] | Yes. Yes, we will. | 没错 交给我们 |
[09:48] | And we’ll start by following up on your lead. | 我们首先继续跟进你的线索 |
[09:50] | Dave Maddox. Yes. | 戴夫·马多克斯 没错 |
[09:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:54] | Is Trixie here? | 翠茜来了吗 |
[09:55] | She should be any minute. | 她应该随时会到 |
[09:58] | I’ll go check. | 我去看看 |
[10:03] | I don’t want Trixie to get scared seeing me like this. | 我不希望翠茜看到我这个样子被吓着 |
[10:06] | Do I look okay? | 我看起来还行吧 |
[10:08] | You… you look heaven-sent. | 你 你看起来像仙女下凡 |
[10:25] | Just… follow my lead | 你就 听我指挥 |
[10:27] | and don’t do anything unless I say, okay? | 我叫你做你再做 好吗 |
[10:29] | If that’s what it takes, | 如果这是救警探的代价 |
[10:30] | then you have my word. | 那我向你保证 |
[10:32] | Dearie me, these are atrocious. | 天啊 这些太瞎眼了 |
[10:35] | What self-respecting artist would actually display these? | 敢把这些展览出来的艺术家该有多自恋 |
[10:37] | Dave Maddox isn’t a real artist. | 戴夫·马多克斯不是真正的艺术家 |
[10:39] | To say the least. | 这话真是太对了 |
[10:40] | All this is just a front. | 这些只是个门面 |
[10:42] | See, criminals like Maddox, | 像马多克斯这样的罪犯 |
[10:43] | they use art sales to cover up money transfers. | 他们用艺术品销售来掩盖资金转移 |
[10:46] | They could demand any price for a piece of art, | 他们可以对一件艺术品随意要价 |
[10:48] | and in return provide whatever it is their clients really want. | 然后给客户他们真正想要的东西 |
[10:51] | Can he provide an eye bath? I’ll need one after this. | 他卖洗眼器吗 我需要一个洗洗眼 |
[10:55] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[10:57] | Remember what I said. | 记住我的话 |
[10:59] | My word is my bond. | 我言出必行 |
[11:03] | Dave Maddox? | 戴夫·马多克斯吗 |
[11:05] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[11:06] | Just one moment, all right? | 等一下 好吗 |
[11:07] | No, it’s urgent. | 不行 这事很紧急 |
[11:09] | It’s about your other business. | 是关于你另外一桩生意的 |
[11:10] | Specifically, with Professor Jason Carlisle. | 具体地说 是你和杰森·卡莱尔教授的生意 |
[11:12] | Help us get the professor’s antidote, | 帮我们搞到教授的解药 |
[11:14] | and we’ll get out of your children’s art festival. | 我们就不打扰你办儿童艺术节 |
[11:17] | Can you just… | 你能… |
[11:19] | give me one minute? Yeah. | 稍等我一下吗 |
[11:23] | I… have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我…不知道你们在说什么 |
[11:25] | Don’t mess with us right now, man, it’s my wife… | 别绕圈子了 这是关于我妻子的 |
[11:27] | Ex-wife. | 前妻 |
[11:27] | My ex-wife’s life is on the line. | 我的前妻命悬一线 |
[11:31] | You– so you’re trying to help your ex-wife? | 你 你是要救你的前妻吗 |
[11:35] | Something’s wrong with you, buddy. | 你有毛病吧 老兄 |
[11:37] | Maybe not the best time | 现在你最好不要 |
[11:38] | to push that particular button. | 说这种话来刺激他 |
[11:39] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[11:41] | If she’s anything like my ex, | 如果她和我前妻一个德行 |
[11:43] | I say let her die. | 不如让她死了算了 |
[11:59] | Now, see, I would do this myself, | 我本来可以亲自动手的 |
[12:01] | but painting hand and all that. | 但我这只手还要画画 |
[12:04] | You are making a big mistake. | 你在犯一个大错误 |
[12:06] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[12:08] | I can just find something to hit you with! | 我可以找个家伙什来揍你 |
[12:12] | Right, I’m not sure what lead I’m following here, | 好吧 我不确定现在我要怎么做 |
[12:14] | but am I supposed to let them punch me, too? | 但我也要任由他们揍我吗 |
[12:16] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[12:20] | I screwed up. Okay, Lucifer? | 我搞砸了 明白吗 路西法 |
[12:22] | I let my anger get the better of me | 我没控制好自己的怒气 |
[12:24] | and now Chloe’s gonna pay for it. | 现在克洛伊要为此付出代价了 |
[12:25] | What, so this isn’t some elaborate game of bloody possum? | 这么说这你不是在故意隐藏实力 |
[12:27] | Of course not! | 当然不是 |
[12:29] | Well, in that case… | 好吧 这样的话 |
[12:32] | Wait, are you kidding me? | 等下 你在逗我吗 |
[12:34] | You could have gotten out of those this whole time? | 你一直都可以脱身吗 |
[12:36] | Well, of course I could. | 当然可以 |
[12:38] | Right, catch. | 好的 接住 |
[12:42] | Why the hell didn’t you stop them | 那他们快揍死我的时候 |
[12:44] | from beating the crap out of me? | 你为什么不阻止他们 |
[12:45] | Because I promised you | 因为我答应了你 |
[12:46] | I wouldn’t do anything without your permission. | 没有你的允许 我什么都不能做 |
[12:48] | Oh, right. Of course. | 是哦 当然 |
[12:50] | Right. | 好了 |
[12:54] | – This is gonna have to… – Take a swing | -这会有点… -你敢挥一下 |
[12:55] | and I’ll shove that so far up your ass, | 我就把那玩意儿塞你屁股里 |
[12:57] | you’ll have splinters in your stool. | 让你后庭扎满倒刺 |
[13:03] | Right. | 很好 |
[13:04] | Since torture takes too long | 鉴于折磨你太耗时 |
[13:05] | and Dan’s already wasted so much time, | 而且丹已经浪费了太多时间 |
[13:07] | why don’t we speed things along and make a deal? | 要不我们加快进度做个交易 |
[13:09] | You have something we want. | 你有我们想要的东西 |
[13:11] | What would you like in return? | 你想要什么 |
[13:13] | – Wait, what? – Quickly, now. What is it you desire? | -等下 什么 -快点 你想要什么 |
[13:18] | I want… | 我想… |
[13:20] | I-I want someone to buy my art because they actually like it. | 我希望有人会真的喜欢我的作品而出钱买 |
[13:25] | Clients only buy my paintings because | 客户买我的作品仅仅因为 |
[13:27] | they’re forced to as part of our deal, but… | 这是交易必走的流程 但是… |
[13:30] | I know they just throw ’em away. | 我知道他们只会把画给扔掉 |
[13:32] | And treat ’em like trash. | 把它们当成垃圾 |
[13:34] | An insult to trash. | 别侮辱垃圾 |
[13:36] | All I want… more than anything, is just… | 我唯一的心愿是… 就是… |
[13:40] | is to be treated like a real artist. | 被人当成真正的艺术家 |
[13:42] | Really? That’s it? | 真的吗 就这愿望 |
[13:46] | Well, miracles aren’t my thing, | 好吧 我没法创造奇迹 |
[13:47] | but I’m sure we can come to an arrangement. | 但我们肯定可以做些安排 |
[13:54] | The sacrifices we make for the greater good. | 我们只能牺牲小我成全大我了 |
[13:58] | What? You’re not the one that has to look | 什么 你又不需要 |
[14:00] | at this monstrosity every day. | 每天”欣赏”这个恶心的东西 |
[14:05] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[14:09] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[14:09] | It’s the antidote ingredients | 这是解药所需的材料 |
[14:11] | I gathered for Professor Carlisle. | 我为卡莱尔教授收集的 |
[14:12] | Well, what about the formula? | 那配方呢 |
[14:14] | What about it? | 配方怎么了 |
[14:14] | We need to know the amounts of each ingredient he used. | 我们要知道每一种材料的分量 |
[14:17] | If we get it wrong, it could be lethal. | 如果弄错了 效果是致命的 |
[14:18] | The professor kept the formula all to himself. | 教授的配方只有他自己知道 |
[14:21] | He liked to brag about | 他就喜欢炫耀 |
[14:22] | how the only place it existed was in his head. | 说这些配方只藏在他的脑子里 |
[14:24] | You’d… you’d have to ask him. | 这你们就得去问他了 |
[14:26] | Yeah, well, we can’t do that. | 现在问不了了 |
[14:28] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[14:33] | You still want the painting though, right? | 但是画你们还是会买吧 |
[14:46] | Amenadiel told me about your detective. | 阿曼纳迪尔跟我说了警探的情况 |
[14:50] | I’m sorry, son. | 我很抱歉 儿子 |
[14:55] | I can’t even go in there. | 我都不敢走进去 |
[14:58] | I’d have to tell her how monumentally screwed she is. | 不然我得告诉她 她的病情有多糟糕 |
[15:01] | Or… or lie. | 或者是骗她 |
[15:04] | And we both know I can’t do that. | 我们都知道我最不会骗人 |
[15:06] | Well, if it’s any consolation, | 如果能安慰你一些的话 |
[15:09] | you of all people should know | 你应该最清楚 |
[15:10] | that the man that did this is right where he belongs: | 犯下这桩罪行的人正在他该去的地方 |
[15:13] | suffering in Hell. | 在地狱里受尽折磨 |
[15:16] | You’re right. That… that’s it. | 说得对 就是这样 |
[15:19] | Well, I’m glad I was able to comfort you. | 很高兴能安慰你 |
[15:21] | No, no, Mum, you figured it out. | 不不 妈 你想到办法了 |
[15:22] | How I’m gonna save the detective. | 想到我要怎么救警探了 |
[15:25] | I’m not sure I understand. | 我没听明白 |
[15:26] | I’m gonna pop down to Hell and have a chat with the professor. | 我要去地狱一趟 和教授好好聊聊 |
[15:29] | What? How? | 什么 怎么去 |
[15:30] | Well, it’s simple. | 很简单 |
[15:32] | All I need to do is die. | 我死掉就行 |
[15:40] | The plan is simple: | 计划很简单 |
[15:41] | you kill me, I go down to Hell, | 你们杀了我 我下地狱 |
[15:43] | interrogate the professor, | 审问教授 |
[15:44] | get the formula and then you bring me back. | 问出配方 然后你们把我复活 |
[15:48] | Well, come on! Who’s in? | 拜托 谁和我一起 |
[15:49] | This is a terrible idea. I absolutely forbid it. | 这是个馊主意 我绝对不允许 |
[15:52] | I hate to agree with Her Highness, | 我讨厌同意女神殿下的话 |
[15:54] | but she’s right. | 但是她说得对 |
[15:56] | You’d be on your own. | 到时候你只能靠自己了 |
[15:57] | We both know I can’t go down with you. | 我们俩都知道我不能和你一起下去 |
[16:00] | Well, I went down and came back once before, | 我之前下去过一次又回来了 |
[16:02] | it wasn’t a problem. | 这不是问题 |
[16:02] | That’s because Father brought you back. | 那是父亲送你回来的 |
[16:04] | And you didn’t go through any of the doors. | 而且你没走进任何一扇门 |
[16:07] | Once you do, you could be trapped… forever. | 一旦走进去 你有可能会被永远困在那里 |
[16:09] | Well, that won’t happen, will it? | 这种事怎么会发生呢 |
[16:11] | I’m the Lord of Hell, for crying out loud. | 我可是地狱之主啊 |
[16:13] | You were the Lord of Hell. | 你曾是地狱之主 |
[16:15] | You’ve been away quite a long time. | 你已经离开那里很久了 |
[16:17] | You can’t be certain that this will work. | 你也说不准这能不能行得通 |
[16:23] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[16:26] | I think… | 我认为 |
[16:28] | that I followed about half of that. | 我只听懂了一半 |
[16:35] | Do you guys do this a lot? | 你们经常做这种事吗 |
[16:38] | Like, celestial planning sessions? | 开这种神仙计划会议 |
[16:41] | Apparently not. Otherwise, | 显然不是 不然的话 |
[16:43] | we would have had a meeting about carelessly revealing | 我们就要开一个探讨鲁莽随意地向人类 |
[16:45] | our true nature to a human. | 暴露我们身份问题的会议了 |
[16:47] | Which… | 而且她 |
[16:48] | she has apparently known about for a while | 她显然已经知道真相有段时间了 |
[16:50] | and kept from me. | 而且还瞒着我 |
[16:50] | Yeah, well, turnabout’s fair play. | 这下咱俩算扯平了 |
[16:53] | Okay, wrapping my brain around this… | 这些事最难理解的地方是 |
[16:56] | Lucifer, what makes you so sure you’d go to Hell? | 路西法 你凭什么认为你能去地狱呢 |
[16:58] | In case you’ve missed it, doctor, | 我提醒你一下 医生 |
[16:59] | I’ve been banned from Heaven. | 我不得进入天堂 |
[17:01] | There’s no where else for me to go. | 我没别的地方可去 |
[17:02] | And you’re sure there’s no other way to get there? | 你确定没其他办法去地狱吗 |
[17:04] | I mean– | 我是说 |
[17:06] | I mean, dying? | 非得死吗 |
[17:07] | Well, if anyone has a better suggestion, | 如果谁有更好的建议 |
[17:09] | by all means, speak up now. | 请尽情说出来 |
[17:11] | Quite frankly, I’d prefer to Uber there. | 老实说我当然想叫个优步去地狱 |
[17:13] | But… | 但是 |
[17:15] | look, I am doing this with or without you. | 无论你们帮不帮我 我都要去 |
[17:17] | Well, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:19] | Having spent millennia in that terrible place, | 我在那个鬼地方待了几千年 |
[17:23] | I can’t be part of you going back. | 我不会帮你回去 |
[17:25] | Not even for a moment. | 一刻也不行 |
[17:28] | Fine. | 那好 |
[17:30] | Amenadiel? | 阿曼纳迪尔 |
[17:32] | Are you coming? | 一起走吗 |
[17:36] | No, Mom, I’m gonna help. | 不 妈 我要帮忙 |
[17:39] | Chloe, she doesn’t deserve this. | 克洛伊不该受这种罪 |
[17:41] | This is the craziest plan I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过最疯狂的计划 |
[17:45] | I’m in. | 算上我 |
[17:46] | Doctor, surely you have some sensible advice. | 医生 你总该有些理智的建议吧 |
[17:50] | He’s the Devil. | 他是撒旦 |
[17:52] | Nothing’s really been sensible since I found that out. | 自从我知道之后 这世上就没有理智的事了 |
[17:55] | I will not help you get trapped down there. | 我绝对不会帮你害你自己困在下面的 |
[17:59] | Not for some insignificant human’s life. | 只为救某个无关紧要的人类性命 |
[18:05] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:06] | Now that party pooper’s gone, let’s get started, shall we? | 扫兴的人走了 我们开始吧 |
[18:09] | So, | 那 |
[18:11] | what’s my part in all of this? | 要我做什么 |
[18:13] | Well, you went to medical school, correct? | 你上过医学院 对吧 |
[18:15] | Many… many, many, many years ago. | 很久 很久 很久以前了 |
[18:19] | Good. So you’ll be the one bringing me back from the dead. | 很好 所以你负责让我死而复生 |
[18:22] | Okay, who wants to kill me? | 那好 谁想杀我 |
[18:31] | Daniel, there you are. | 丹尼尔 你在这儿 |
[18:32] | Have you gathered the ingredients for the antidote yet? | 你找齐制作解药的材料没 |
[18:35] | What? No, I’ve just been spending time with Chloe. | 什么 没 我刚才在陪着克洛伊 |
[18:38] | Besides, those ingredients are useless without the formula. | 再说没有配方光有材料也没什么用 |
[18:40] | Well, you might want to hop on it, | 那你要加把劲了 |
[18:41] | because I’m about to get the formula. | 因为我马上就要拿到配方了 |
[18:43] | What? How? | 什么 怎么拿 |
[18:44] | Fairly certain you don’t want to know. | 肯定是你不想知道的方法 |
[18:46] | Well, you– you do what you have to. | 该怎么做你就怎么做 |
[18:49] | Ella and I will get those ingredients. | 我和艾拉去找材料 |
[18:50] | Right. | 好的 |
[19:03] | This is crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[19:04] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[19:05] | Yeah, and neither can I. | 我也做不到啊 |
[19:06] | These scrubs are so boxy. | 这些医生工作服太宽大了 |
[19:08] | Even I can’t pull ’em off. | 连我都穿不出气质了 |
[19:12] | Scratch that. | 当我没说 |
[19:14] | I can pull off anything. | 我穿什么都有气质 |
[19:15] | Yes, you’re right. We can do this. | 你说得对 我们可以的 |
[19:17] | We can do this, right? | 我们能做到的 对吗 |
[19:18] | We have to. | 不能也得能 |
[19:20] | – Chloe’s life depends on it. – This is it. | -这关乎克洛伊的性命 -就在这里 |
[19:22] | This is the room directly below Chloe’s. | 这是克洛伊的病房正下方的房间 |
[19:25] | Make sure no one moves the detective. | 确保没人移动警探 |
[19:27] | I’ll be in the room below, | 我会在楼下那个房间 |
[19:28] | but she needs to remain in there for this to work. | 但是她必须留在这里才能成功 |
[19:30] | Because being close to her makes you vulnerable. | 因为靠近她会让你变得脆弱 |
[19:32] | Well, killable, in this case, but yes. | 是的 能被杀死 不过你这样说也对 |
[19:35] | So I keep her here until you’re dead? | 所以在你死之前我都要把她留在这里 |
[19:38] | No, no, no. The entire time. | 不 一直把她留在这里 |
[19:39] | Even after you’ve already been killed? | 你死之后还要留在这吗 |
[19:41] | Well, who knows what happens if I become invulnerable | 谁知道我死之后如果重新变回不死之身 |
[19:43] | when I’m already dead. | 会发生什么 |
[19:44] | There’s a good chance | 很有可能 |
[19:45] | the doctor won’t be able to revive me. | 医生无法再把我救起来 |
[19:47] | And we don’t want me to stay dead, do we? | 你们也不会想让我就这么死了 对吧 |
[19:49] | That was a rhetorical question. | 这是个反问句 |
[19:51] | – Right. – Right. | -是的 -很好 |
[19:52] | And you trust me with this? | 你信任我吗 |
[19:54] | Brother, | 哥哥 |
[19:55] | you’re the most stubborn, bullheaded person I know. | 你是我认识的最固执的人 |
[19:58] | If anyone can prevent the detective | 如果有谁可以保护警探不被移动 |
[20:00] | from being moved, it’s you. | 那一定就是你了 |
[20:03] | – Luci? – What? What? | -小路 -又怎么了 怎么了 |
[20:07] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[20:08] | Don’t worry, brother. | 你不用担心 哥哥 |
[20:10] | It feels like a good day to die. | 今天是上路的好日子 |
[20:19] | Ella? | 艾拉 |
[20:20] | You got a package from CDC. | 疾控中心寄来的包裹 |
[20:22] | How many more ingredients do we need? | 我们还缺什么材料 |
[20:24] | Well, based off the list from that middleman dude, | 按照那个中间人给的单子 |
[20:26] | we’ve gathered all but one: | 我们只差一种 |
[20:28] | a chemical called ZX3. | 一种叫做ZX3的化学物质 |
[20:29] | Super rare, super illegal. | 超级稀有 超级不合法 |
[20:31] | How rare? | 有多稀有 |
[20:32] | Let’s put it this way: | 这么说吧 |
[20:32] | all my legal contacts are out of this stuff. | 我所有合法的联系人都卖断货了 |
[20:35] | Wait, you have illegal contacts? | 等等 你还有非法的路子 |
[20:36] | You don’t? Whatever. | 你没有吗 无所谓了 |
[20:39] | Some street racers secretly add drops of ZX3 to their fuel | 一些飙车族会偷偷往燃料里加一点ZX3 |
[20:42] | for a super shady advantage. | 用这种卑鄙的方法获得优势 |
[20:43] | How do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[20:44] | I used to steal cars. | 我以前是偷车的 |
[20:46] | It’s not fun if you don’t drive ’em really, really fast. | 偷车不飙车还有什么意思 |
[20:49] | Anyway, | 总之 |
[20:51] | I know where some black market ZX3 is locked up: | 我知道有一些黑市还有ZX3存货 |
[20:54] | a chop shop in NoHo. | 比如诺荷区的一个地下拆车厂 |
[20:56] | Problem is, I’m not sure I can get the owner to hand it over. | 但是我不知道能不能让老板交出来 |
[20:58] | And we don’t have time for a warrant. | 我们也没时间申请搜查令了 |
[21:00] | Well, desperate times… | 非常时期 |
[21:02] | Call for a little B&E. | 非常手段 |
[21:04] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[21:07] | Right, so one zap of this doohickey will stop my heart? | 这个小玩意贴一下就可以停止我的心跳吗 |
[21:10] | the defibrillator wasn’t made for that, but yes. | 除颤器不是这么用的 但是确实可以 |
[21:13] | Not what I thought I’d be doing with my day. | 没想到今天要这么过 |
[21:15] | I’m gonna give you 60 seconds, | 我给你争取六十秒时间 |
[21:17] | then restart your heart to bring you back. | 然后复苏心脏把你救活 |
[21:18] | 60 seconds? I’ve had orgasms that last longer. | 六十秒 我高潮的时间都比这长 |
[21:21] | Time moves much slower down there. Remember? | 地狱的时间慢得多 记得吗 |
[21:23] | Yes, but we only get one shot at this. | 但是我们只有这一次机会 |
[21:24] | What if you yank me out before I get the formula? | 如果我还没拿到配方就被你们拉回来了怎么办 |
[21:26] | 60 seconds is already cutting it closer than I’d like. | 六十秒已经是我能争取的极限了 |
[21:29] | The brain only lasts three minutes after death. | 死亡之后大脑只能活三分钟 |
[21:31] | Or so I read. | 我在书上看的 |
[21:32] | Just now. Like, on the ride over. | 刚看的 过来的路上一直在补课 |
[21:36] | Why am I doing this again? | 我为什么要掺和这事来着 |
[21:37] | Because you care about saving the detective’s life | 因为你也非常想救警探的命 |
[21:39] | almost as much as I do. | 几乎和我一样 |
[21:40] | Now, come on! | 赶紧的吧 |
[21:41] | I also care about your life, Lucifer! | 我也很在乎你的性命 路西法 |
[21:45] | Okay, ice to slow your brain cells from dying, | 好吧 用冰减缓脑细胞的死亡速度 |
[21:49] | and painkillers to, well, kill the pain. | 用止痛药减轻痛苦 |
[21:51] | Got it covered, thanks. | 有这个就行了 谢谢 |
[21:52] | Okay, Maze, just like I showed you. | 麦子 按照我说过的方法做 |
[21:54] | Yeah, got it. | 好的 |
[22:01] | Okay. You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[22:07] | – I can’t! You do it. – No, no, no, no. | -我做不到 你来 -不行不行 |
[22:09] | No, the deal was you kill him, I bring him back. | 我们说好的是你杀他我救他回来 |
[22:11] | – But you’re the doctor! – And you’re the demon from Hell! | -但是你是医生 -你可是地狱的恶魔 |
[22:13] | Goodness sake. | 我的天啊 |
[22:18] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[22:20] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[22:23] | He’s really dead. | 他真的死了 |
[22:52] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[22:53] | I’m Amenadiel. | 我是阿曼纳迪尔 |
[22:54] | I’m Lucifer’s brother. | 路西法的哥哥 |
[22:57] | He, uh, asked me to watch over your mom. | 他让我来照看你的妈妈 |
[23:00] | Like a guardian angel? | 就像是守护天使吗 |
[23:04] | I like your necklace. | 我喜欢你的项链 |
[23:06] | Thanks. I, um, I like yours too. | 谢谢 你的我也挺喜欢 |
[23:12] | A bad man did this to my mommy. | 一个坏人害我妈妈变成这样了 |
[23:17] | Why are there bad people in the world? | 为什么这世界上会有坏人 |
[23:21] | I really don’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[23:23] | There might be bad people in the world, but you know what? | 或许这世界上有坏人 但你知道吗 |
[23:27] | There’s a lot more good people in it. | 这世上还有更多好人 |
[23:29] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[23:30] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[23:32] | Like all the good people helping out your mom. | 比如那些在帮助你妈妈的好人 |
[23:36] | Like you? | 像是你吗 |
[23:37] | Well, I’m, uh… | 这个 我… |
[23:40] | I’m trying to be good. | 我尝试着做好人 |
[23:42] | I think you’re good. | 我认为你是好人 |
[24:15] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[24:17] | About bloody time. | 终于找到了 |
[24:28] | Help! | 救命 |
[24:30] | Help! | 救命 |
[24:33] | Man, I’m tra– I think I’m stuck. | 老兄 我好像被卡住了 |
[24:35] | Hey, can you help me? I think my arm’s stuck. | 你能帮我下吗 我的胳臂被卡住了 |
[24:37] | Just take my… | 你只要拿… |
[24:38] | What?! | 什么 |
[24:39] | Man, I’m trapped! You can’t leave me here! | 老兄 我被困住了 你不能丢下我 |
[24:43] | Help! | 救命 |
[24:50] | – Coward. – Killer. | -懦夫 -杀手 |
[24:52] | – No. – Murderer. | -不 -杀人犯 |
[24:54] | – Monster. – No… | -禽兽 – 不 |
[24:55] | – Killer. – Coward! | -杀手 -懦夫 |
[24:56] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你们不明白 |
[24:59] | I had no choice. | 我没得选择 |
[25:03] | Leave me alone! | 放过我吧 |
[25:05] | – Please! – Coward! | -求你 -懦夫 |
[25:07] | No! | 不 |
[25:09] | Professor Jason Carlisle. | 杰森·卡莱尔教授 |
[25:11] | Remember me? | 记得我吗 |
[25:13] | It keeps happening. Over and over. | 总是这样子 一遍又一遍 |
[25:16] | It’s like I’m in Hell! | 就好像我在地狱里 |
[25:17] | There’s no “like” about it. | 这可不是”好像” |
[25:20] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[25:21] | This is a torture of your own making. | 这是你自食恶果 |
[25:25] | Fueled by guilt. | 以内疚作燃料 |
[25:26] | With a little bit of flair thrown in for fun. | 加了点作料增添乐趣 |
[25:28] | Please. | 求你 |
[25:29] | I need to get out of here. | 我要离开这里 |
[25:31] | How do I get out? | 我怎么才能离开 |
[25:32] | Well, it’s quite simple, | 这就很简单了 |
[25:34] | you can’t. | 你不能 |
[25:35] | – What? – Not until you no longer believe you deserve it. | -什么 -直到你认为自己赎清了罪 |
[25:38] | And I have never seen anyone pull themselves out of here. | 但我从来没见有人出去过 |
[25:41] | Oh, God, no, no, no. | 上帝啊 不要不要 |
[25:42] | – No, no… – However, | -不不 -但是 |
[25:45] | perhaps making some amends for your misdeeds | 或许弥补你的罪行 |
[25:47] | might do the trick. | 也能帮你脱身 |
[25:48] | Anything. Please. | 什么事都行 求你 |
[25:49] | How do I make amends? | 我要怎么弥补 |
[25:50] | Well, before you so rudely ended your own life, | 那么 在你粗暴地自尽之前 |
[25:54] | you poisoned a detective. | 你给一个警探下了毒 |
[25:55] | Someone who I care about very much. | 一个我非常在乎的人 |
[25:58] | There’s still time to save her. | 现在还有时间能救她 |
[26:00] | So, if you give me the formula to her antidote, | 所以 如果你给我她的解药配方 |
[26:03] | perhaps your guilt might be alleviated. | 没准你的罪孽能够减轻呢 |
[26:05] | Yeah? | 怎样 |
[26:09] | Tick tock, Professor! | 抓紧 教授 |
[26:15] | There. | 给你 |
[26:16] | The formula. | 配方 |
[26:17] | Does that make us good? | 这样可以了吗 |
[26:21] | You tell me. | 这得看你啊 |
[26:28] | I didn’t think so. | 看来还不够 |
[26:33] | No. No, please! | 不不 求你 |
[26:35] | No! | 不要 |
[26:36] | No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[26:50] | Where’s a resurrection when you need one? | 为什么复活还不来呢 |
[26:55] | Could really use my flask right about now. | 现在要是有瓶酒在手就好了 |
[27:32] | I never could play as well as you, brother. | 我总是没你弹得那么好 弟弟 |
[27:42] | Uriel… | 乌列 |
[27:44] | I… | 我… |
[27:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:47] | It’s a lot to take in, isn’t it? | 一时很难接受 是吧 |
[27:49] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[27:54] | I-I don’t understand, Azrael’s blade, | 我不明白 亚兹拉尔之剑 |
[27:56] | it should’ve destroyed you, not sent you to Hell. | 应该毁灭了你 而不是送你下地狱啊 |
[27:59] | You don’t deserve to be here, brother. | 你不应该在这里 弟弟 |
[28:00] | You’re right, I don’t. | 你说得对 我不应该 |
[28:02] | But you do. | 但你应该 |
[28:09] | You think it’s that easy to let go? | 你以为这事很容易忘掉吗 |
[28:12] | Think again, brother. | 再仔细想想吧 弟弟 |
[28:21] | No. No, no, no, no, no, no, what’s happening? | 不不不 这是怎么回事 |
[28:24] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[28:26] | I need to save the detective. | 我要救警探 |
[28:28] | But you just can’t help yourself, can you? | 但你就是控制不住自己 对不对 |
[28:34] | You have to believe me, | 你要相信我 |
[28:36] | I didn’t want this. | 我不想这样 |
[28:38] | And yet… | 但你还是… |
[28:45] | – 60 seconds! – Clear! | -六十秒到 -离手 |
[28:53] | I thought you said this would work, Linda! | 你不是说能成功吗 琳达 |
[28:55] | Clear! | 离手 |
[29:00] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[29:01] | What was I thinking? | 我到底是怎么想的 |
[29:04] | This was always a terrible idea. | 这打一开始就是个坏主意 |
[29:11] | You know, we are not cat burglars. | 你知道我们不是飞贼吧 |
[29:13] | We are totally gonna get caught. | 我们肯定会被抓的 |
[29:15] | “Cat burglars”? | “飞贼” |
[29:16] | What are you, an old-timey desperado? | 你这什么剧本 老式武侠吗 |
[29:18] | I’m just saying we’re a little out of our element. | 我只是说我们有点缺乏准备 |
[29:20] | Speak for yourself. | 那是你 |
[29:22] | Yeah, I noticed. | 是的 我发现了 |
[29:23] | Where’d you learn to pick a lock like that? | 谁教会你撬锁的 |
[29:25] | My grandma. | 我奶奶 |
[29:27] | And what exactly are we looking for again? | 我们要找的是什么来着 |
[29:31] | You picked the wrong place to rob. | 你们偷错地方了 |
[29:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:37] | I’m sorry, I can’t make it stop. | 对不起 我停不下这把剑 |
[29:38] | “It?” | 这把剑 |
[29:40] | As if you had no part in it. | 好像和你没关系一样 |
[29:41] | I don’t! I didn’t. | 我不想的 我那时也不想的 |
[29:43] | I-I don’t want this! | 我也不想这样 |
[29:44] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[29:46] | So pitiful. | 多么可悲 |
[29:47] | Stuck in the very Hell you once ruled. | 被困在你曾经统治的地狱中 |
[29:49] | Trapped by your own guilt. | 陷入了你自己的愧疚 |
[29:51] | And while we’re pointing out how lame you are, | 在我们指出你有多软弱的时候 |
[29:54] | you didn’t even follow up on that thing I told you. | 你甚至没有去完成我告诉你的那件事 |
[29:58] | What I whispered in your ear before I died. | 我死前在你耳边悄悄说的那件事 |
[30:01] | What? | 什么 |
[30:02] | “The peace is here”? | “安宁存于此” |
[30:04] | The peace is here. | 安宁存于此 |
[30:07] | I… I thought that was just nonsense. | 我以为那只是胡话 |
[30:10] | The… the final ramblings of a dying brain. I… | 大脑濒死时蹦出的胡话 我… |
[30:14] | Unless you’re saying you found peace in that moment, brother. | 除非你是说你在那一刻感到了安宁 兄弟 |
[30:17] | Oh, Luci, Luci, Luci. | 小路 小路 小路 |
[30:18] | You should know better than that. | 你应该很清楚的 |
[30:20] | I’m all about patterns, | 我擅长的就是观察规律 |
[30:21] | predicting the future. | 预测未来 |
[30:23] | My last words were a clue. | 我的临终之言是条线索 |
[30:25] | A clue? A clue to what? | 线索 什么线索 |
[30:26] | Well, you’re the one who has to figure that out, aren’t you? | 你才应该是解开这个线索的人 不是吗 |
[30:29] | After all, | 说到底 |
[30:29] | I’m just in your head. | 我只存在于你的脑海 |
[30:32] | I’m just a manifestation of your own guilty conscience. | 我只是你罪恶感的具象 |
[30:36] | Speaking of… | 说到罪恶感 |
[30:44] | No. | 不 |
[30:45] | I hope you didn’t leave any unfinished business up on Earth… | 我希望你在人间没什么牵挂了 |
[30:48] | What? | 什么 |
[30:49] | …’cause you’re never getting out of here. | 因为你永远都逃不出去了 |
[30:58] | – What’s happening? – Doctor just paged us. | -怎么了 -医生刚刚呼叫了我们 |
[31:00] | She’s in V-tach. | 她出现了室性心动过速 |
[31:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:03] | – Let’s go wait outside, okay? – Crash cart’s on its way. | -我们到外面去等好吗 -急救车要来了 |
[31:05] | It’s okay, I’m gonna stay with your mom. | 没事的 我会陪着你的妈妈的 |
[31:07] | Go with the nurse. | 跟着护士去吧 |
[31:14] | Go ahead and turn her on her side. | 让她侧过来 |
[31:17] | Crash cart standing by. | 急救车就位 |
[31:19] | She’s seizing. | 她开始抽搐了 |
[31:21] | This isn’t right. | 这不对劲 |
[31:22] | Something’s wrong in Hell. | 地狱里一定出了什么差错 |
[31:24] | – What? – He’s stuck. | -什么 -他被困在那儿了 |
[31:26] | Trapped in one of those cells. | 他被困在了某个牢房里 |
[31:27] | That’s why we can’t revive him. | 所以我们救不活他 |
[31:28] | Okay, so then what do we have to do to bust him out? | 那我们该做什么才能把他救出来 |
[31:30] | Someone needs to go down there and pull him out. | 需要有个人去地狱把他拉出来 |
[31:32] | I’d go, but I can’t. | 我想去但是去不了 |
[31:35] | Why not? | 为什么去不了 |
[31:36] | Demons don’t have a soul. | 恶魔没有灵魂 |
[31:38] | If I die, | 如果我死了 |
[31:39] | I just… die. | 我就是…死了 |
[31:42] | Okay, that’s definitely a discussion topic for another time, | 我们下次绝对要好好聊聊这个话题 |
[31:44] | but right now, every second counts. | 但现在 分秒必争 |
[31:46] | And I can’t believe I’m saying this, but… | 我不敢相信我会这么说 但是 |
[31:50] | – What if I go? -What? | -如果我去呢 -什么 |
[31:51] | You? What makes you think you’d go to Hell and not Heaven? | 你去 你为什么觉得你会去地狱而不是天堂 |
[31:54] | There are things you don’t know about me. | 你又不是完全了解我 |
[31:56] | – No. No way. – But Maze… | -不 不行 -但麦子 |
[31:58] | Send me. | 让我去 |
[32:00] | Well. Look who decided to show up. | 看看是谁终于大驾光临了 |
[32:03] | I’ll go down and get him. | 我去地狱把他带回来 |
[32:04] | You said you’d never go back. | 你说你永远不想再回去了 |
[32:06] | Yes, I have a paralyzing fear of the place. | 我确实对那地方有着极度的恐惧 |
[32:08] | But I would face a thousand Hells to save my son. | 但只要能救我的儿子 我愿意下千万次地狱 |
[32:10] | Ever since I escaped, | 自从我逃离了地狱 |
[32:11] | Hell’s been constantly trying to pull me back. | 那地方就一直在想尽办法把我拉回去 |
[32:15] | It’s only my resistance that allows me to fight its pull. | 是我的反抗才让我抵挡住了地狱的召唤 |
[32:18] | So, I just… | 所以 我只要 |
[32:20] | won’t resist. | 不去反抗 |
[32:24] | So, how do we do this? | 所以我们要怎么做 |
[32:25] | It appears that we need to attach these little wires | 似乎我们需要把这些电线 |
[32:28] | to the skin… | 连到皮肤上 |
[32:32] | Maze! | 麦子 |
[32:52] | She’s still in V-tach. | 她的心跳还是过快 |
[32:53] | – Midazolam, four milligrams. – Yes, Doctor. | -咪达唑仑 4毫升 -好的 医生 |
[33:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:01] | Get it in that line. | 把它输进管子里 |
[33:02] | I got the IV. | 我接入静脉注射了 |
[33:03] | There we go. | 好了 |
[33:04] | Very good. | 很好 |
[33:06] | Okay. We need to move her to CT. | 我们需要把她送去拍CT |
[33:08] | I’ll call them. | 我去通知他们 |
[33:11] | Sir. You need to move. | 先生 你需要让开 |
[33:13] | I can’t let her leave. | 我不能让她离开 |
[33:14] | We’re trying to save her life. | 我们正在尽力救她 |
[33:15] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[33:16] | Security. | 保安 |
[33:18] | Security! | 保安 |
[33:19] | I can explain. | 我能解释 |
[33:20] | Just… lower the weapon. | 先…把武器放下 |
[33:23] | Yeah. You better explain. | 你最好解释清楚 |
[33:24] | Before I shoot you for busting into my place… | 不然我打死你个擅闯我家的贼 |
[33:25] | Ricardo! Tranquilo, okay? | 里卡多 安静点好吗 |
[33:28] | No seas estúpido. Lower the gun. | 别傻了 把枪放下 |
[33:31] | Ella? | 艾拉 |
[33:33] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[33:35] | You know this guy? | 你认识这人吗 |
[33:37] | Only since birth. | 也就从出生就认识吧 |
[33:38] | Dan, meet Ricardo, my idiot brother. | 丹 认识一下里卡多 我的白痴弟弟 |
[33:41] | – I’m not an idiot. – Sorry. | -我不是白痴 -对不起 |
[33:43] | Thieving, cowardly, neglectful idiot. | 是偷鸡摸狗胆小如鼠粗心大意的白痴 |
[33:45] | – This is your brother? – Yep. | -他是你弟弟吗 -是的 |
[33:46] | Then why didn’t you just ask him for the ZX3? | 那你为什么不直接问他要ZX3 |
[33:49] | ‘Cause after I moved out here to keep an eye on him, | 因为自从我为了照看他搬出这里之后 |
[33:51] | he totally ghosted me! | 他就完全无视我了 |
[33:53] | I get it. Okay? | 我懂 行吗 |
[33:55] | You want to keep your law enforcement sis away | 你想让你在执法部门工作的姐姐 |
[33:57] | from your shady shenanigans. | 离你见不得人的鬼把戏远一点 |
[34:00] | Watch. He’s gonna try and say he doesn’t have any ZX3. | 看着吧 他会说他没有ZX3 |
[34:03] | I don’t have any ZX3. | 我就是没有ZX3 |
[34:04] | We’re not here to bust you. | 我们不是过来抓你的 |
[34:05] | Yeah, man. We’re the ones who are breaking and entering. | 是啊哥们 非法入侵的是我们 |
[34:07] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[34:08] | – Totes illegal. – Come on, Ella. | -完全不合法 -行了 艾拉 |
[34:10] | You know better. All right? I can’t take any chances. | 你懂的 我一点都不能冒险 |
[34:13] | Ricky. | 里卡 |
[34:14] | The ZX3’s for a friend. | ZX3是帮一个朋友要的 |
[34:17] | Without it, she’s gonna die. | 拿不到 她就会死 |
[34:20] | And I really don’t want her to die. | 我真的不想让她死 |
[34:27] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[34:30] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[34:33] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[34:36] | I-I know. I know. | 我…我知道 我知道 |
[34:39] | Hurts you more than it does me. | 你比我更痛 |
[34:41] | Please, please, forgive me, brother. | 请你 请你原谅我 哥哥 |
[34:43] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[34:44] | Do you really believe that? | 你真的这么想吗 |
[34:47] | No. | 不 |
[34:53] | Lucifer! | 路西法 |
[34:56] | Mum? | 妈 |
[34:59] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[35:01] | I’m your rescue party of one. | 我就是你的单人救援小队 |
[35:03] | You don’t belong down here. | 你不属于这里了 |
[35:04] | Not anymore. | 再也不属于了 |
[35:05] | But look. | 但是你看 |
[35:06] | Look what I’ve done. | 看我干的好事 |
[35:08] | Lucifer, this Uriel isn’t real. | 路西法 这个乌列不是真的 |
[35:12] | I wish he was. | 我希望他是 |
[35:13] | I so badly want to see my son again. | 我无比希望再见到我的儿 |
[35:17] | But he’s just a part of your Hell. | 但他只是你的地狱的一部分 |
[35:25] | No. | 不 |
[35:26] | You were… you were just trying to save us. | 你只是…你只是想救我们 |
[35:31] | This isn’t your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[35:40] | It’s mine. | 是我的错 |
[35:45] | I am to blame for all of this. | 这一切都该怪我 |
[35:49] | Ever since… | 自从… |
[35:52] | ever since I returned, I’ve been… | 自从我逃出地狱 我就… |
[35:55] | I’ve been manipulating you. | 我就一直操控你 |
[35:58] | Stoking your anger against your Father in hopes | 给你对你父亲的愤怒煽风点火 就想 |
[36:02] | of using you against Him. | 利用你对付他 |
[36:06] | But… | 但是… |
[36:09] | …but I’ve just made things worse. | 但我却把事情搞得更糟 |
[36:13] | I pushed you and that human closer, | 我故意撮合你和那个人类 |
[36:17] | knowing it would crush you | 我知道等你发现真相 |
[36:19] | when you learned the truth. | 一定会崩溃 |
[36:22] | And now look at us. | 看看现在 |
[36:23] | Stuck in this prison | 克洛伊都快死了 |
[36:25] | while Chloe is dying. | 我们还困在这个监狱里 |
[36:29] | Chloe. | 克洛伊 |
[36:31] | No. I killed Uriel because I had to. To save you. | 不 我杀死乌列是被逼无奈 为了救你们 |
[36:34] | To save the detective. | 为了救警探 |
[36:36] | And I need to save her now. | 我得马上去救她 |
[36:38] | Mum. Mum? We need to leave. | 妈 妈 我们得走了 |
[36:42] | Mum? | 妈 |
[36:44] | Why would we leave? | 我们为什么要走 |
[36:47] | Uriel is right here. | 乌列在这里 |
[36:49] | We can stay. | 我们可以留下来 |
[36:51] | Be a happy family. | 一家人开开心心的 |
[36:55] | I’ve missed you so much, Mother. | 我真的好想你 母亲 |
[36:57] | Mum? | 妈 |
[36:59] | Mum. | 妈 |
[37:01] | Mum! | 妈 |
[37:03] | You pulled me out of my guilt, | 你把我从我的愧疚中拉了出来 |
[37:04] | there’s no time to get stuck in yours. Come on. | 没时间再困在你的愧疚之中了 走吧 |
[37:06] | – Come on! – Please, don’t abandon me. | -走吧 -求求你 不要抛弃我 |
[37:09] | – Not again. Please. – Mum. | -别再抛弃我 求你了 -妈 |
[37:12] | No… No. Lucifer… | 不…不 路西法 |
[37:14] | No, please. | 不要 |
[37:15] | Uriel! | 乌列 |
[37:16] | My sweet boy! | 我的宝贝儿子 |
[37:17] | – He’s not real. – Lucifer! | -他不是真的 -路西法 |
[37:19] | My sweet boy. | 我的宝贝儿子 |
[37:21] | Uriel! | 乌列 |
[39:10] | Look who’s back. | 看看是谁醒了 |
[39:12] | You didn’t die after all. | 你到底还是没死 |
[39:14] | That makes one of us. | 不像我死了一次了 |
[39:20] | I heard you saved me. | 我听说是你救了我 |
[39:22] | Well… much as I’d like to take all the credit, | 尽管我想独占功劳 |
[39:25] | this one was a… A team effort. | 但这一次是团队合作的成果 |
[39:31] | You know, this whole poisoning thing has just… | 这次的下毒事件 |
[39:35] | …really put a pause on everything | 让我们之间的种种 |
[39:37] | that’s been going on with you and I, so… | 都暂停了下来 所以 |
[39:40] | should we just pick up where we left off? | 我们从停下的地方重新开始吧 |
[39:46] | I think, right now, | 我觉得 现在 |
[39:48] | you just need to focus on feeling better, Detective. | 你只管专心养好身体 警探 |
[39:52] | Would you have someone bring Trixie in? | 你能让人把翠茜带进来吗 |
[39:54] | Yes. Yes, of course. | 可以 当然可以 |
[39:56] | And we’ll talk. | 然后我们谈谈 |
[39:58] | We’ll talk later, yeah? | 我们再谈谈 好吗 |
[40:16] | How is the detective? | 警探怎么样了 |
[40:18] | She’ll be fine. | 她会好起来的 |
[40:20] | And… | 还有 |
[40:22] | what about the two of you? | 你们之间怎么样了 |
[40:25] | Well, it was never real, was it? | 这本来就不是真的 不是吗 |
[40:26] | Lucifer, I am so sorry. | 路西法 我真的很抱歉 |
[40:28] | Father brought her into existence | 父亲让她降临人世 |
[40:30] | – just to put her in my path. – Yes. | -就是为了等着我 -没错 |
[40:33] | The whole thing’s been a sham, Mum. | 整件事都是虚情假意 老妈 |
[40:35] | Long con. | 都是骗局 |
[40:37] | And I fell for it. | 而且我还上当了 |
[40:38] | You can’t blame yourself. | 你不该自责 |
[40:40] | This is all His doing. And He should be punished for it. | 这都是他干的 他应该为此受到惩罚 |
[40:44] | Oh, make no mistake, I plan on that. | 毫无疑问 我就是那么打算的 |
[40:46] | I mean, how can I trust anything, anyone, | 现在我知道他可能是这一切的主谋 |
[40:49] | now that I know He might be behind it all? | 我怎么还能相信任何事 任何人 |
[40:51] | Well, you can trust me. | 你可以相信我啊 |
[40:53] | Can I, Mum? | 我可以吗 老妈 |
[40:54] | You’re as bad as He is. | 你和他一样不是好东西 |
[40:55] | Worse, maybe. | 可能更坏 |
[40:58] | At least He doesn’t pretend to love me. | 至少他没有假装爱我 |
[41:00] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[41:01] | I do love you. | 我真的爱你 |
[41:04] | I went back to Hell for you. | 我为你回了地狱 |
[41:06] | I helped save the detective, for you. | 我帮你救了警探 |
[41:09] | Doesn’t that count for anything? | 这难道不算什么吗 |
[41:10] | It’s too little too late, Mother. | 这太微不足道 也太迟了 母亲 |
[41:14] | You set out to break my heart. Well… | 你想伤透我的心 |
[41:18] | mission accomplished. | 任务完成了 |
[41:19] | – Lucifer… – No. | -路西法 -别碰我 |
[41:22] | No more manipulations. | 不要再摆布我了 |
[41:26] | This feud that you have with Father, | 你和父亲之间的宿怨 |
[41:27] | I refuse to be caught in the middle any longer. | 我拒绝再被牵扯其中 |
[41:31] | I am tired of being a pawn. | 我已经受够了当棋子了 |
[41:35] | So, no more. | 所以到此为止 |
[41:37] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[41:40] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[41:42] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[41:57] | It’s me again. | 还是我 |
[41:59] | Voicemail 337. | 第337条语音留言了 |
[42:02] | Obnoxious, right? But, | 很烦人吧 但是 |
[42:05] | It’s just that you… you haven’t been picking up, | 只是你 你一直没有接我的电话 |
[42:08] | or returning my calls, so… | 也没回我电话 所以 |
[42:11] | I’m on my way over. | 我正在过去的路上 |
[42:13] | So, hide the strippers. | 所以快让脱衣舞女藏起来 |
[42:20] | I just hope you’re okay. | 我只是希望你没事 |
[42:22] | Okay. | 好了 |
[42:24] | Bye. | 再见 |
[42:37] | Lucifer? | 路西法 |
[42:39] | Are you here? | 你在吗 |
[42:57] | Lucifer? | 路西法 |