时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Lucifer… | 《路西法》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Still no sign of Lucifer? | 路西法还是没消息吗 |
[00:04] | It’s been two weeks. He’s gone. | 已经半个月了 他消失了 |
[00:06] | Detective! | 警探 |
[00:07] | Meet Candy Morningstar, | 这位是糖迪·晨星 |
[00:08] | my wife. | 我的妻子 |
[00:10] | Lucifer’s concocting a plan. | 路西法肯定有什么计划 |
[00:11] | What if there is no hidden agenda, Mom? | 如果他本来就没有什么秘密计划呢 |
[00:13] | Why would I be surprised? | 我为什么会感到意外 |
[00:14] | You disappeared after I almost died? | 你在我险些丧命后不告而别 |
[00:17] | Does Chloe know that you zagged Candy? | 那克洛伊知道你拐了糖迪吗 |
[00:19] | Everything I felt for her | 我对她的一切感觉 |
[00:20] | was smoke and mirrors, | 都是雾里看花 |
[00:21] | courtesy of Dad. | 都是老爸干的 |
[00:23] | So it’s okay to ignore her feelings? | 那你就可以无视她的感受吗 |
[00:24] | Feelings that aren’t real. | 那是不真实的感受 |
[00:26] | But she doesn’t know that. | 但她不知道这一点 |
[00:27] | Which is why I had to save her! | 所以我才要拯救她 |
[00:29] | From you. | 远离你 |
[00:30] | I manipulated him. | 我操纵了他 |
[00:31] | I pushed him too hard. | 我逼他逼得太紧 |
[00:33] | I did this. | 都是我做的 |
[00:34] | The Oscar goes to Candy Morningstar. | 奥斯卡奖的获得者是糖迪·晨星 |
[00:37] | You think they bought it? | 你觉得他们信了 |
[00:37] | My mother doesn’t know what hit her. | 我妈妈根本不知道是什么打败了她 |
[00:39] | Thank you for helping me | 谢谢你帮我 |
[00:40] | peek inside that scheming head of hers. | 瞥见了她诡计多端的内心 |
[00:42] | What if I told you that the Flaming Sword is | 如果我告诉你火焰之剑 |
[00:44] | Azrael’s blade? | 就是亚兹拉尔之剑呢 |
[00:46] | The weapon that can cut through the Gates of Heaven itself. | 可以刺穿天堂之门的武器 |
[00:48] | We have everything we need to go home. | 我们已经有回家所需的一切了 |
[00:56] | Azrael’s blade. | 亚兹拉尔之剑 |
[00:58] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[00:59] | I am. | 我确定 |
[01:00] | So if we could just get your brother | 只要能让你弟弟 |
[01:01] | to stop drinking and show us where he hid it… | 别再喝酒了 赶紧把剑找出来 |
[01:06] | I just wanted you to tell him what you told me, | 我只是希望你再跟他说一遍 |
[01:09] | before I make a mess. | 然后我就要搞大动作了 |
[01:10] | What mess are you going to… | 你要搞什么… |
[01:15] | That’s where it’s been this whole time? | 原来你一直藏在这里 |
[01:18] | Put it somewhere I could keep an eye on it. | 放在这里方便我随时看着 |
[01:20] | Wouldn’t want someone to incite another | 免得谁哪天一激动 |
[01:21] | stabbing rampage, now, would we? | 又开始乱捅人 对吧 |
[01:23] | Well, it’s not my fault humans can’t handle the divine. | 人类受不了这种圣物怎么能怪我 |
[01:26] | Besides, if I hadn’t done that, | 再说 要不是我这样做 |
[01:27] | we wouldn’t have found out what that blade actually is. | 我们哪能发现这把匕首的真实身份呢 |
[01:30] | And you really think that this is the Flaming Sword? | 你真觉得这是火焰之剑吗 |
[01:33] | I thought Father destroyed it during my rebellion | 父亲不是在我反叛时就把它毁了吗 |
[01:35] | so I wouldn’t use it against Him. | 因为怕被我所用 |
[01:36] | Father said He destroyed it. | 父亲说是毁掉了 |
[01:38] | Apparently, He just hid it in plain sight. | 很显然 他只是把它藏了起来 |
[01:40] | But it’s so small and so… not flaming. | 可是它这么小 而且没有火焰 |
[01:45] | That’s because only you, my Lightbringer, | 那是因为只有你 我的光明使者 |
[01:49] | can ignite it. | 能够点燃它 |
[01:51] | Well, what am I supposed to do, | 你希望我怎么做 |
[01:52] | dip it in some whiskey and light a match? | 蘸点威士忌然后划个火柴吗 |
[01:54] | Last time it caught flame, you were angry, | 上次它现出火焰时 你很生气 |
[01:57] | so think about your Father; that should do it. | 你想想你父亲 应该就行了 |
[02:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:07] | No! | 不行 |
[02:09] | Right, back to my whiskey plan. | 好吧 还是威士忌靠谱 |
[02:11] | No, you’re much too calm. | 不行 你太冷静了 |
[02:12] | When it flamed before, you were furious. | 之前它着火时 你怒气滔天 |
[02:15] | So you’re saying the blade can sense my emotional state? | 你是说这把匕首能感应到我的情绪吗 |
[02:18] | It’s the most powerful weapon | 这可是宇宙中 |
[02:19] | in the universe, Mum– | 最强大的武器 母亲 |
[02:20] | the sword that guarded Eden, not a groovy mood ring. | 守卫伊甸园的利剑 不是什么情绪戒指 |
[02:23] | Maybe I should try it. | 也许我可以试试 |
[02:24] | Your brother is the Lightbringer, Amenadiel. | 你弟弟才是光明使者 阿曼纳迪尔 |
[02:27] | He just needs to apply himself and get angry! | 他只需要专心致志 赶紧发怒 |
[02:30] | Well, I can’t just get ang… | 我哪儿能说发怒就… |
[02:32] | Bloody hell! | 见鬼了 |
[02:34] | Well, it was worth a shot. | 也算值得一试 |
[02:36] | Right. Maybe Amenadiel should try it. | 行 也许确实应该让阿曼纳迪尔试试 |
[02:39] | Here, why don’t you hold it, and I’ll kick you in the… | 来 你拿着 看我不踢爆你的… |
[02:41] | Boys! | 儿子们 |
[02:44] | We need to work together on this. | 我们得齐心协力 |
[02:47] | We’re so close now. | 我们离成功很近了 |
[02:48] | Are we, Mom? | 是吗 母亲 |
[02:49] | Because our return home hinges | 我们能否回家 |
[02:51] | on Lucifer being able to control his emotions. | 全看路西法能否控制情绪 |
[02:54] | Oh, you’ve no faith in me, brother? Good. | 你对我没信心吗 哥哥 很好 |
[02:56] | Means I get to prove you wrong. | 这样我就有机会打你脸了 |
[03:05] | So the three of you plan to use this… Flaming Sword | 你们三个打算用这把 火焰之剑 |
[03:10] | to cut through the Gates of Heaven | 切开天堂之门 |
[03:12] | and go home? | 然后回家吗 |
[03:13] | That’s the plan, yes. | 是这么计划的 |
[03:15] | Do you mean actual gates? | 你说的是真的有扇门吗 |
[03:17] | Like big and pearly? | 镶满珍珠的那种 |
[03:19] | Are we talking clouds? | 还是云彩之门 |
[03:20] | Harps? Old dudes in white robes? | 竖琴门 里面有穿着白袍的老男人 |
[03:22] | And my dad is Morgan Freeman? | 你觉得我爸是摩根·弗里曼吗 |
[03:24] | Focus, Doctor. Now, come on. | 别跑题 医生 拜托 |
[03:27] | I need you to help me control my emotions. | 我需要你帮我控制情绪 |
[03:30] | Well, emotions can’t be controlled, Lucifer. | 情绪是无法控制的 路西法 |
[03:32] | What? Isn’t that your entire job? | 什么 你的工作不就是这个吗 |
[03:34] | My job is to help you understand your emotions. | 我的工作是帮助你理解你的情绪 |
[03:38] | I can help you become aware of what it is you’re feeling, | 我可以帮助你认知你所感受到的情绪 |
[03:41] | or trying to avoid feeling. | 或是想要避免的情绪 |
[03:48] | Right, you’ve got that look on your face | 你现在表情的意思就是 |
[03:50] | when you’re saying something insightful | 你说了一句很深奥的话 |
[03:51] | and waiting for me to figure it out. | 在等我慢慢参透 |
[03:54] | I think you married her to hide something. | 我觉得你娶她是为了隐藏什么 |
[03:58] | – Or from something. – Right, look, | -或是躲藏什么 -听我说 |
[03:59] | what I may or may not be hiding is beside the point, Doctor. | 我是否隐藏了什么并不重要 医生 |
[04:03] | Either way, I need the sword lit. | 无论如何 我需要那把剑着火 |
[04:05] | So, come on. Emotions. Chop, chop. | 所以 帮我找情绪吧 快点 |
[04:07] | You clearly have a lot of walls up, Lucifer. | 你的内心筑起了很多堵墙 路西法 |
[04:10] | Between yourself and your emotions, | 你和你的情绪之间有墙 |
[04:11] | and now between yourself and me. | 你我之间也有 |
[04:14] | If you’re unwilling to bring those walls down, | 如果你不愿意推倒这些墙 |
[04:16] | I can’t help you. | 我就帮不了你 |
[04:29] | What the hell, Decker? | 怎么回事 戴克 |
[04:30] | No breakfast? | 早饭呢 |
[04:33] | I forgot. Sorry. | 我忘做了 抱歉 |
[04:34] | You forgot? | 你忘做了 |
[04:35] | Chloe Decker forgot? | 克洛伊·戴克也会忘吗 |
[04:40] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[04:41] | What did you do with my roommate? | 你把我舍友怎么了 |
[04:43] | She would never ask about my feelings. | 她可从不会问我的感受 |
[04:45] | Oh, feelings? | 感受吗 |
[04:47] | No, I was thinking brain tumor, | 没有 我在想脑癌 |
[04:49] | early-onset dementia, chlamydia. | 早发性失智症 衣原体病 |
[04:56] | well, yeah. | 好吧 |
[04:59] | I guess I’m still a little upset | 我想我对路西法之前不告而别 |
[05:00] | that Lucifer just disappeared on me | 还有些耿耿于怀 |
[05:03] | and got married just when we were… | 而且他还结了婚 我们正要… |
[05:07] | You know, I don’t know what we were. | 我也搞不清我们是什么情况 |
[05:10] | And sure, he got it annulled right away, but, you know, | 当然 他那段婚姻很快就撤销了 但是 |
[05:13] | that almost makes it worse. | 情况却并没有好转 |
[05:18] | Focus on Trixie. | 把心思放在翠茜身上 |
[05:20] | And I’m-I’m worried about her. | 我非常担心她 |
[05:24] | Have you noticed anything? | 你注意到什么异常了吗 |
[05:27] | You have? | 有吗 |
[05:31] | Okay, I’m gonna adopt a dozen puppies, | 好吧 我准备领养一打小狗崽 |
[05:33] | and I’m gonna let them sleep in your bedroom. | 然后让它们都睡你床上 |
[05:37] | – Nice, Maze. Nice. – Come on. | -你真行 麦子 真行 -别这样 |
[05:39] | I’m sorry. Okay, I can’t deal with human emotions | 我很抱歉 我空着肚子可没法解决 |
[05:43] | on an empty stomach. | 俗世男女的情感问题 |
[05:46] | Makes me… | 让我觉得… |
[05:48] | nauseous. | 恶心 |
[05:49] | Of course. What did I expect? | 当然了 我还能指望你什么呢 |
[05:55] | Oh, come on. | 天啊 |
[06:05] | Tall, non-fat almond milk latte | 高杯 脱脂杏仁牛奶拿铁 |
[06:06] | with sugar-free caramel drizzle and no vodka this time. | 洒上无糖焦糖沫儿 这次没放伏特加 |
[06:10] | What’s the occasion? | 要庆祝什么吗 |
[06:11] | Well, I thought we should celebrate our first day together | 作为刑侦破案的离异情侣 我觉得该为 |
[06:13] | as crime-solving divorcees. | 我们的重新联手庆祝一下 |
[06:16] | making a joke you don’t like. Check. | 开了个你不喜欢的玩笑 任务完成 |
[06:18] | See? We’ll be back to normal in no time. | 看 我们很快就能找到过去的状态了 |
[06:20] | No. Not until you start whining about how boring the case is. | 还没有 等你抱怨案子无趣时那才算正常 |
[06:23] | Well, touché, Detective. | 说得好 警探 |
[06:26] | Our victim’s name is Debbie Lang. | 受害者是黛比·兰格 |
[06:28] | She worked as the head of administrations of a very | 她是西区一所非常出名的 |
[06:30] | prestigious elementary school on the Westside called… | 小学的行政主管 名叫… |
[06:33] | called Starford. | 名叫斯塔福 |
[06:35] | How could a career in education pay for all this? | 一个教育从业者怎么负担得起这么豪华的住处 |
[06:37] | L.A. Private schools are insane. | 洛杉矶私立学校可是非常疯狂的 |
[06:39] | You know, money gets thrown around. | 你懂的 富得流油 |
[06:42] | What do we have? | 现在什么情况 |
[06:42] | Well, poor Debbie was stabbed in the back, | 可怜的黛比被背后捅了刀子 |
[06:45] | literally. | 真刀子 |
[06:46] | Maybe figuratively, too. | 可能比喻义也没错 |
[06:47] | There was no signs of B&E, | 没有非法闯入的迹象 |
[06:48] | which suggests she knew who her killer was. | 这表明她认识凶手 |
[06:50] | – Anyone recover the murder weapon? – No, not yet. | -找到凶器了吗 -没 还没有 |
[06:53] | You’d think knife, but the circumference | 要说是刀子吧 但是伤口直径 |
[06:56] | of the wound is unusually wide, | 比一般要宽的多 |
[06:58] | like it was a… fat knife. | 就像是一把… 厚刀 |
[07:00] | PhD in psychology, | 心理学博士 |
[07:01] | 认知行为疗法一级证书 黛比·兰格 | |
[07:01] | certificate for behavioral therapy. | 行为疗法证书 |
[07:03] | I should have thought this woman had figured out | 按说这个女人应该懂得怎么进行 |
[07:05] | human interaction, yet she provoked someone | 人际互动 而她却把别人惹得 |
[07:06] | into killing her? | 把她杀了 |
[07:08] | Therapists don’t really know anything, do they? | 治疗师什么也不懂 对吗 |
[07:10] | Lucifer’s projecting his personal issues on the case. | 路西法把自己的问题影射到案子上了 |
[07:13] | Guess we’re back to normal. | 看来我们真的恢复正常了 |
[07:15] | man. I got into it with my shrink a couple of weeks ago. | 天啊 我几周前刚见过我的心理医生 |
[07:18] | What? You see a psychologist? | 什么 你在看心理医生 |
[07:20] | I know. You wouldn’t think so, right? | 我知道 你觉得这不可能 对吧 |
[07:22] | ‘Cause I’m so upbeat all the time. | 因为我看起来一直都很乐观 |
[07:25] | But up here– lot of darkness. | 但是这里 充满了负能量 |
[07:28] | – Really? – Hey, guys? | -真的吗 -伙计们 |
[07:30] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[07:37] | Well, where do I start? | 该怎么形容呢 |
[07:40] | Missing commemorative scissors. | 不翼而飞的纪念剪刀 |
[07:42] | Looks like we found our fat knife. | 看样子我们找到那把厚刀了 |
[07:44] | Or didn’t find it, | 或者并没找到 |
[07:45] | but, you know. | 只是 你懂的 |
[07:46] | So, weapon of convenience. | 所以 凶器是现找的 |
[07:49] | Could have been a crime of passion. | 可能是激情作案 |
[07:50] | Vic knew the killer, | 受害人认识凶手 |
[07:52] | so we should go to the school where she worked. | 看来我们该去趟她工作的地方 |
[07:59] | I, uh… I just can’t believe it. | 我 简直不敢相信 |
[08:02] | You know, Debbie was the best | 黛比是我们这里 |
[08:03] | head of admissions we’ve ever had, | 最好的行政主管 |
[08:05] | the heart and soul of the Starford community. | 堪称斯塔福社区的灵魂人物 |
[08:09] | We’re all devastated. | 我们都深感痛心 |
[08:12] | Is there any way we could see her office | 我们能去趟她的办公室 |
[08:13] | or the last few things she was working on? | 或者看看她最后接触的一些物品吗 |
[08:15] | Sure. | 当然 |
[08:16] | No phones on campus, please. | 校园内不能使用手机 |
[08:18] | Sends a message | 这表明 |
[08:19] | that our arms aren’t actually available to our children. | 我们的双臂无法向孩子们敞开 |
[08:22] | Right. Detective, this school is weird, | 好吧 警探 这学校好奇怪 |
[08:24] | and, yes, this case is boring. | 没错 这个案子好无趣 |
[08:25] | Not weird. | 不是奇怪 |
[08:26] | Unique. | 是特别 |
[08:28] | Our groundbreaking pedagogical approach | 我们开创的新式教学方法 |
[08:30] | focuses on emotional self-control. | 致力于情绪自控 |
[08:33] | Emotional self-control? How’d you go about that, then? | 情绪自控 你们要怎么做 |
[08:36] | Lucifer, can you go back to being bored, | 路西法 你能到一边无聊去 |
[08:37] | and not derail the conversation? | 别妨碍我们谈话好吗 |
[08:38] | No, no, but this is fascinating, Detective. The so-called expert | 不 这真有趣 警探 我一直在咨询的 |
[08:40] | I just consulted insisted emotions can’t be controlled. | 所谓专家一直坚称情绪是不可控的 |
[08:43] | Well, we respectfully disagree. | 那我们可不敢苟同 |
[08:45] | Our children learn to manage their emotions in no time. | 孩子们很快就能学会管理自己的情绪 |
[08:48] | Well, why didn’t you say so in the first place? | 那你一开始怎么不早说 |
[08:53] | Let the schooling begin! | 那就开始上课吧 |
[09:06] | You see, we make our students’ emotional needs the priority. | 看 我们把学生的情感需求放在第一位 |
[09:11] | Whence our motto. | 从我们的座右铭就可以看出 |
[09:13] | “Sentio ergo sum.” | “我感故我在” |
[09:14] | “I feel, therefore I am.” | “我感受 所以我存在” |
[09:17] | Fascinating. | 有意思 |
[09:17] | Let’s just stick to the case. | 我们还是专注案子吧 |
[09:18] | Hold on, Detective. | 等下 警探 |
[09:20] | Debbie isn’t going to un-die, is she? | 黛比又不会死而复生 对吗 |
[09:21] | Whereas I require immediate assistance. | 而我则急需援助 |
[09:24] | Look, yes, how long does it take for rug rats | 我问你 这帮小兔崽子们 |
[09:26] | to gain emotional self-control? | 要花多久才能学会情情绪自控 |
[09:28] | Oh, our methods work very quickly. | 我们的方法很快就能奏效 |
[09:29] | The parents see it for themselves | 家长们陪孩子们上了一堂课 |
[09:30] | after sitting in on just one class. | 就也想给自己报名了 |
[09:32] | Notice all the, um, testimonials. | 请看看这些宣传册 |
[09:35] | Yes. | 好的 |
[09:36] | So, Debbie. | 那黛比 |
[09:38] | Did she have any enemies here at work that you know of? | 据你所知 她在工作上有什么敌人吗 |
[09:41] | You see, our faculty practices the same | 你瞧 我们的机构实行的解决冲突的办法 |
[09:43] | conflict-resolution method as our children. | 和教孩子们的相同 |
[09:46] | People in a conflict actually | 有矛盾的人 |
[09:48] | present handmade gifts to one another. | 要给对方送手工礼物 |
[09:50] | This was Debbie’s desk, | 这就是黛比的办公桌 |
[09:52] | and, as you can see, not a single macramé. | 你可以看见 一件编织品都没有 |
[09:57] | What about outside the faculty? | 那在你们学校之外呢 |
[09:59] | Any recent incidents with parents maybe? | 最近有没有和家长起了争端 |
[10:01] | Nothing like that would ever happen Starford. | 斯塔福绝不会出这样的事 |
[10:03] | Weird, ’cause heads of admissions | 很奇怪 因为其它著名的私立学校的 |
[10:05] | at other prestigious private schools | 招生负责人 |
[10:08] | are practically stalked by eager parents, so, | 都会被急切的家长跟踪 |
[10:10] | maybe the spots here at Starford just aren’t as coveted. | 也许斯塔福可能没有那么令人向往 |
[10:13] | Not so. | 并非如此 |
[10:13] | No, parents go above and beyond | 不是的 家长们都千方百计 |
[10:15] | to get their children here at Starford. | 把孩子弄进斯塔福 |
[10:16] | And they go absolutely crazy when they fail to land a spot. | 而当他们没有争取到名额时肯定会抓狂 |
[10:19] | Just the other day… | 有一天… |
[10:25] | Well, perhaps there was one incident. | 也许确实有这么一次事故 |
[10:29] | Debbie did get into a rather | 黛比和一个孩子的家长 |
[10:30] | ugly fight with the parents of a child | 爆发了一场很激烈的争斗 |
[10:33] | who’d been denied admission. | 这个孩子的申请被拒了 |
[10:35] | It got vicious. | 场面很混乱 |
[10:36] | Fisticuffs? Beat-down at the bike sheds after the final bell? | 互殴 放学后在自行车棚把她打倒在地了吗 |
[10:39] | No, verbally vicious. | 不是 是口头上的争斗 |
[10:42] | Terrible grammar. | 语法不通 |
[10:43] | Got you. | 懂了 |
[10:46] | Did you see the fight? | 你目睹了那次争吵吗 |
[10:47] | Everyone saw it. | 大家都看见了 |
[10:48] | It happened right in front of the school, | 在全校人面前发生的 |
[10:49] | violating what we like to think of as | 破坏了斯塔福在我们眼中 |
[10:51] | our safe space here at Starford. | 环境非常安全的印象 |
[10:53] | What was said? | 说了些什么 |
[10:55] | I will kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[10:59] | That is what I said, yes. | 这是我说的 没错 |
[11:00] | But you have to understand. | 但你要明白 |
[11:02] | I was furious that she’d rejected our son, Wolfe. | 她拒绝了我们的儿子沃尔夫 我气极了 |
[11:05] | If you have children, I’m sure you can relate. | 如果你有孩子 肯定能体会我们的心情 |
[11:08] | A Starford education | 在斯塔福读书 |
[11:09] | feeds almost directly to the Ivy League. | 直接对口常春藤大学 |
[11:12] | Debbie took our money and crushed our son’s future. | 黛比收了我们的钱却毁了我们儿子的前程 |
[11:15] | What do you mean? What money? | 什么意思 什么钱 |
[11:16] | Well, she implied that a hefty contribution to the school | 她暗示我们为学校捐一大笔钱 |
[11:19] | would grease the wheels on Wolfe’s admission. | 就能帮助沃尔夫入学 |
[11:21] | So you made the contribution and Wolfe was still rejected? | 所以你们捐了钱但沃尔夫还是被拒了 |
[11:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:25] | We felt we’d been… misled. | 我们感觉被 忽悠了 |
[11:27] | More like robbed. | 更像是被抢劫了 |
[11:28] | And then, when we tried to bring it up to Debbie, | 之后 我们想和黛比聊聊这件事时 |
[11:32] | she had the gall | 她竟然 |
[11:32] | to suggest that the school hadn’t received the donation. | 说学校根本没有收到捐款 |
[11:35] | But the check cleared! | 但是支票已经兑现了 |
[11:37] | Lying… | 那个撒谎的… |
[11:44] | I know my husband’s temper suggests otherwise, | 我知道我丈夫的脾气很不好 |
[11:46] | but we’re dealing with this | 但我们是通过 |
[11:48] | the civilized way– through our lawyer. | 文明的方式来处理这件事的 我们请了律师 |
[11:51] | We could never kill anyone. | 我们不可能杀人 |
[11:53] | Then can you explain why the murder weapon | 那你能解释一下为什么凶器 |
[11:55] | was found in your pool house? | 在你们的台球厅被发现了吗 |
[12:23] | Are you Lucifer Morningstar? | 你是路西法·晨星吗 |
[12:26] | I am, yes. | 是的 我就是 |
[12:27] | But sadly, I don’t have the time | 但很不幸 我没有时间 |
[12:28] | to give you the most amazing night of your life. | 让你享受到此生中最美妙的一晚 |
[12:30] | I’m busy dealing with this impenetrable book. | 我正忙着看这本令人费解的书 |
[12:33] | Mr. Morningstar, you’re under arrest. | 晨星先生 你被捕了 |
[12:35] | I am now, am I? | 我被捕了 是吗 |
[12:37] | – On what charge? – Ladies, | -罪名是什么 -女士们 |
[12:39] | he’s resisting arrest. | 他拒捕 |
[12:40] | Cuff him. | 把他铐起来 |
[12:42] | My pleasure. | 荣幸之至 |
[12:43] | Right, why do you sexy detectives | 好吧 你们这些性感警探 |
[12:45] | look so disturbingly familiar? | 为什么脸熟得让人别扭 |
[12:51] | Mum! | 妈 |
[12:53] | Mum, come on. | 妈 出来 |
[12:54] | Come on out from wherever you’re snooping. | 不管你在哪窥视 都麻烦出来一下 |
[12:58] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:00] | I tried to find ones that resemble your detective. | 我想找出一个和你家警探相像的人 |
[13:02] | Then again, all humans look alike to me. | 可是我对所有人类都脸盲 |
[13:04] | No, you did, um, well, remarkably well. | 不 你已经做得非常好了 |
[13:06] | But what on Earth for? | 但你究竟想干什么 |
[13:08] | Since anger didn’t work, I wanted to incite | 既然愤怒不起作用 我想激起你的 |
[13:11] | a different emotion. | 另一种情感 |
[13:13] | See if that would get the sword fired up. | 看看那样是否能让那把剑燃起火焰 |
[13:15] | A foursome isn’t an emotion, Mum. | 4P不是一种情感 妈 |
[13:18] | Ladies, I’m sorry, but, | 美女们 对不起 但是 |
[13:20] | it’s hard for me to enjoy a triple-Decker | 由于我妈主导策划了这些 |
[13:21] | with my mum’s hands all over it, so… | 我很难享受与三位戴克一起的时光 |
[13:25] | Another time, maybe. Shame. | 也许下一次吧 可惜了 |
[13:32] | Don’t look so glum. | 别这么闷闷不乐的 |
[13:34] | It’s just a matter of time before I get a handle on my emotions. | 学会处理我的情感只是时间问题而已 |
[13:38] | I know it’s a matter of time. | 我知道只是时间问题 |
[13:40] | – That’s the problem. – What’s the rush? | -这就是问题所在 -急什么呢 |
[13:42] | Not like eternity’s got a “Best before” date. | 永世又没有保质期 |
[13:47] | You’d understand if you had children. | 如果你有孩子 你就会明白了 |
[13:49] | Many of which you haven’t seen in a millennia. | 好几个孩子你都上千年没见过了 |
[13:50] | Yes. | 对啊 |
[13:52] | That’s it, Mum. You’re right. | 就是这个 妈 你说得对 |
[13:54] | I need to have a child. | 我需要一个孩子 |
[13:57] | Right, have a gander at that. | 看一看这个吧 |
[13:59] | See if you can learn a few things. | 看看你能否学会些什么 |
[14:09] | Right, well, it seemed like something wasn’t adding up. | 有些地方似乎解释不通 |
[14:12] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[14:14] | Thanks, Ella. | 谢谢你 艾拉 |
[14:18] | Okay. | 吓我一跳 |
[14:21] | I am gonna tie a bell around your neck at some point. | 我早晚要在你脖子上挂个铃铛 |
[14:24] | Oh, sounds like a fun bit of foreplay, | 听着有点像前戏呢 |
[14:26] | but I’ve more important things to attend to first. | 但是我有更重要的事要先做 |
[14:28] | Yeah, I’m sure you do, but hold on. | 我相信你有 但是等一下 |
[14:29] | Something’s bothering me. | 有件事我想不明白 |
[14:31] | The killer wiped the fingerprints off the handle, | 凶手擦掉了剪刀手柄上的指纹 |
[14:32] | but not Debbie’s blood from the blade. | 但却没擦掉黛比留在刀刃上的血 |
[14:34] | But the scissors were found at their home, correct? | 但是剪刀是在他们家里找到的 对吧 |
[14:37] | In the unlocked pool house, | 没锁门的台球厅 |
[14:38] | so anyone could have gained access to it. | 任何人都能进去 |
[14:40] | So you think the killer planted the murder weapon | 所以你认为凶手把凶器 |
[14:42] | on the couple last seen fighting with the victim. | 栽赃给最后一次和死者争斗的人吗 |
[14:44] | That’s admirably devious. | 这实在是太阴险了 |
[14:45] | Jon and Craig said that their check cleared. | 乔恩和克雷格说他们的支票已兑现了 |
[14:47] | But Debbie told them the school never received their money. | 但是黛比对他们说学校根本没收到他们的钱 |
[14:50] | – So she’s lying. – But what if she wasn’t lying? | -那是她在说谎 -但如果她说的是真话呢 |
[14:52] | What if somebody embezzled the money at the school? | 如果学校里有人盗用了那笔钱呢 |
[14:54] | Debbie could have found out, she could have confronted them. | 黛比可能发现了 并当面和他们对质 |
[14:56] | They could be the killer. | 他们可能就是凶手 |
[14:56] | So, you know, what we got to do– check the books, | 所以我们只要查看一下那些账册 |
[14:59] | see if there’s a record of a donation. | 看看有没有捐款记录 |
[15:00] | Right. | 好吧 |
[15:01] | Baby, why are you still in your PJs? | 宝贝 你怎么还穿着睡衣 |
[15:03] | You’re gonna miss the bus. | 你要错过校车了 |
[15:04] | I don’t have time to drive you to school today. | 我今天没时间开车送你去学校 |
[15:06] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[15:07] | Why don’t you go and deal with the donation thingy, | 不如你去处理捐款的事 |
[15:10] | and I can, uh, take the little sh… ugar plum fairy to school. | 我可以送糖梅小仙子去学校 |
[15:15] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[15:15] | For my partner? Yes, I can sacrifice. | 为了我的搭档 我愿意牺牲 |
[15:19] | You okay with that? | 你愿意吗 |
[15:21] | Brilliant. | 好极了 |
[15:32] | You’re gonna be in trouble if my mom finds out. | 如果我妈妈发现了 你的麻烦就大了 |
[15:35] | What? I said I’d drive you to school. | 怎么了 我说我会开车送你去学校 |
[15:37] | I never specified which one. | 我没具体说去哪个学校 |
[15:39] | So, play along, and I’ll deliver my end of the bargain. | 你配合我 我就会达成我们的交易 |
[15:41] | – Mr. Morningstar? – Yes. | -晨星先生 -是的 |
[15:42] | Hey. Mr. Taylor. | 我是泰勒先生 |
[15:44] | You’re here for the Starford tour? | 你是来参观斯塔福的吗 |
[15:45] | I am indeed. I am indeed. | 没错 没错 |
[15:46] | And this little creature, who gets whatever she wants… | 这个小家伙会得到她想要的 |
[15:50] | Trixie Morningstar. Nice to meet you, sir. | 我是翠茜·晨星 很高兴认识你 先生 |
[15:56] | Lovely. | 太好了 |
[16:01] | So, right upstairs there is our plant-based kitchen. | 楼上就是我们的草本厨房 |
[16:04] | it’s where the students make their own lunch. | 学生们就是在那做午餐的 |
[16:06] | You know, instead of packaged, preprocessed foods, | 和包装及预处理过的食物比起来 |
[16:08] | we, uh, we like them to bring in… | 我们喜欢他们自己带食物来 |
[16:10] | Sorry, do we have to touch? | 抱歉 我们必须拉着手吗 |
[16:11] | Don’t you have a leash or something for when we go out? | 我们出门时你没有个牵引绳什么的吗 |
[16:13] | Do you want to sell this or not? | 你到底想不想让人信你 |
[16:15] | – It’s a lot of fun… – Yes, that’s all quite riveting. | -很好玩的 -是的 很吸引人 |
[16:17] | Where is it where children learn to, | 孩子们在哪里学习 |
[16:19] | you know, harness their emotions? | 驾驭他们的情感呢 |
[16:24] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[16:25] | Sorry, this isn’t my normal job. | 抱歉 平时我不是做这个的 |
[16:26] | I’m just filling in till we find a replacement for poor Debbie. | 在找到人替代可怜的黛比之前 我只是替班 |
[16:29] | Well, what is it you normally do? | 那你平时做什么 |
[16:31] | I’m the movement and wellness mentor. | 我是运动及健康导师 |
[16:34] | So you’re the P.E. teacher. Lovely. | 所以你是体育老师 真好 |
[16:39] | Okay, well, right here, this is | 这边这间 这是 |
[16:40] | the, uh, meditation room. | 冥想室 |
[16:42] | and then, right next door is, | 然后隔壁是 |
[16:44] | it’s where the kids do their justice circles. | 孩子们学习正义链的地方 |
[16:45] | I need you to show me where they teach lessons | 我要你带我去看看 |
[16:47] | on controlling your emotions. | 上情感控制课的地方 |
[16:52] | She’s having emotional problems? | 她有情绪问题吗 |
[16:54] | Who? | 谁 |
[16:55] | Oh, the child. | 那孩子 |
[16:56] | Sure. Probably. | 当然 也许吧 |
[16:58] | Listen, what would be really helpful is | 如果能把情感变成什么的话 |
[17:00] | turning feelings into something, like a weapon. | 那就真的帮了大忙了 比如说武器 |
[17:05] | Well, I think I know just the class. | 我想我正好知道你该上哪堂课 |
[17:07] | You do? Wonderful. | 是吗 太好了 |
[17:09] | Great. | 好极了 |
[17:11] | Come on, child. | 走了 孩子 |
[17:14] | And you want to look through our ledgers… why? | 你们想看看我们的帐本 为什么 |
[17:19] | Because we want to know if Debbie was telling the truth | 因为我们想知道关于遗失的捐款 |
[17:21] | about the missing donation, | 黛比说的是否是真话 |
[17:23] | and it could tie into the motive for the murder. | 这也许能和杀人动机联系在一起 |
[17:28] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[17:30] | You got me. | 你们抓到我了 |
[17:32] | No need to look at the books. I did it. | 没必要看账册了 是我做的 |
[17:35] | The donation never made it into the school account. | 捐款根本没转到学校的账户上 |
[17:38] | I cashed the check. | 我把支票兑现了 |
[17:40] | You stole the money? | 你偷了钱 |
[17:41] | – Why? – I guess I was | -为什么 -我想我是 |
[17:43] | tired of feeling like I didn’t belong. | 厌倦了不属于这里的感觉 |
[17:45] | Starford seemed so | 斯塔福表面上 |
[17:47] | nonjudgmental and inclusive. | 没有偏见 非常包容 |
[17:50] | But I’m-I’m under a lot of pressure | 但是我承受了很大的压力 |
[17:51] | to look a certain way, | 因为要达到衣着标准 |
[17:52] | drive a certain car. | 开的车也有标准 |
[17:55] | And my salary barely covers my rent. | 而我的薪水刚刚够付房租 |
[17:58] | Okay, so Debbie found out that you took | 好 这么说黛比发现了你偷取 |
[18:01] | Jon and Craig’s donation money | 乔恩和克雷格的捐款 |
[18:02] | and… did you kill her? | 然后 是你杀了她吗 |
[18:05] | What? No, no. | 什么 不是 不是 |
[18:08] | Debbie assumed the parents never extended the check. | 黛比以为是家长没有延后支票 |
[18:12] | They called her a liar, | 他们说她是骗子 |
[18:14] | got so upset, and they killed her. | 非常生气 然后他们杀了她 |
[18:17] | But I’m to blame. | 但是都怨我 |
[18:21] | I’m sorry. | 真对不起 |
[18:23] | Look, we’re not | 你看 我们不是 |
[18:24] | real sure if Jon and Craig killed Debbie. | 非常确定乔恩和克雷格杀了黛比 |
[18:28] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:35] | If it’s not related to the murders, after all, | 如果这不是与谋杀案相关 |
[18:39] | perhaps we could disregard… | 我们能不能忘掉 |
[18:43] | that last exchange. | 刚才那段话 |
[18:46] | Is everything okay in here? | 这里都还好吧 |
[18:47] | Sounded like a child was crying. | 听起来好像有孩子在哭 |
[18:49] | We’re just asking the assistant dean some questions. | 我们只是在问助理院长几个问题 |
[18:52] | I am Detective Decker. This is Detective… | 我是戴克警探 这是警探… |
[18:54] | Oh, you’re Trixie’s cop-mom, aren’t you? | 你是翠茜的警察妈妈 是吧 |
[18:56] | That’s a great kid you’ve got. | 你那孩子可真是乖 |
[18:58] | Thank you. H-How do you know… | 谢谢你 你是怎么… |
[19:00] | How do you know my daughter? | 你是怎么认识我女儿的 |
[19:01] | She’s in Madison’s class right now. | 她正在上麦迪逊的课呢 |
[19:02] | Yeah, her father brought her in. | 是啊 她父亲带她来的 |
[19:06] | I’m pretty sure he didn’t. | 我很肯定他没有 |
[19:10] | Can you finish getting the statement, please, | 你来把口供录完吧 |
[19:11] | and I’ll see whatever the hell Lucifer is doing. | 我去看看路西法在搞什么鬼 |
[19:14] | But the good news is bad feelings can be | 但好消息是 坏情绪可以被 |
[19:17] | harnessed into good actions. | 转移到好的行动上 |
[19:19] | My son Ranger knows this. Right, Ranger? | 我的儿子兰杰很了解这一点 对吧兰杰 |
[19:26] | Would anyone else like to try? | 有其他人想要试试吗 |
[19:29] | Would any of the children like to volunteer? | 有没有哪位小朋友想要自荐的 |
[19:34] | For a progressive school, it’s rather ageist. | 作为进步的学校 这里还挺年龄歧视的 |
[19:38] | Trixie. | 翠茜 |
[19:39] | Do you have feelings you want to use? | 你有没有想要利用的情绪 |
[19:40] | I know it’s only your first time, but… | 我知道这是你第一次 不过… |
[19:43] | I feel sad. | 我感到悲伤 |
[19:45] | – Okay, why? – Because… | -好吧 为什么 -因为 |
[19:48] | my mommy almost died. | 我妈咪差点死了 |
[19:50] | Her job is scary. | 她的工作很吓人 |
[19:52] | But she has helped so many other people | 但是她帮助很多其他人 |
[19:54] | with their problems, | 解决了他们的问题 |
[19:56] | I don’t want her to worry about mine. | 我不想让她担心我 |
[20:00] | So I pretend I’m okay. | 所以我假装没事 |
[20:02] | Well… | 这个 |
[20:04] | welcome to the club of parental deceit, child. | 欢迎来到被家长欺骗的俱乐部 孩子 |
[20:07] | It’s a lonely place, | 这地方挺孤单的 |
[20:08] | but, uh, that’s the price of being clever. | 但是这是聪明的代价 |
[20:13] | Okay, now what? | 好了 现在怎么办 |
[20:15] | How does one control that juvenile angst usefully? | 一个人怎样有效地运用这青少年的焦虑呢 |
[20:18] | Trixie can channel her strong feelings | 翠西可以用她这强烈的情感 |
[20:21] | into something productive. | 来做些有创造性的东西 |
[20:24] | Okay, go on. | 好的 请继续 |
[20:25] | For example, she could… | 举个例子 她可以… |
[20:28] | write a poem. | 写首诗 |
[20:29] | A poem? | 诗 |
[20:31] | I came here to learn how | 我来这里是学习如何 |
[20:32] | to turn emotions into energy, not to become Dr. Seuss. | 将情感化作力量的 不是如何成为苏斯博士 |
[20:35] | Well, creative energy is energy. | 创造力也是一种力量 |
[20:37] | Oh, come on. If I wanted to attend an art class, | 得了吧 如果我想上艺术课 |
[20:39] | I would have at least had the sense | 我最起码回去找 |
[20:40] | to take one with a nude model. | 那些有裸体模特的 |
[20:43] | I suppose you’re channeling emotional despair | 我猜你运用的情感是 |
[20:45] | over not getting dessert before your veggies, are you? | 不能在吃掉蔬菜前吃甜点的绝望 对吧 |
[20:48] | No. This is a picture of my mommy stabbing Debbie. | 不 我画的是我妈咪捅死黛比 |
[20:54] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[20:57] | Detective. | 警探 |
[20:59] | Right, before you chastise me | 对了 在你惩罚我 |
[21:00] | for kidnapping your offspring, | 绑架了你的后代之前 |
[21:02] | I’ve solved the case. | 我破案了 |
[21:07] | Okay, the boy’s mother is Joy Sherman. | 这个孩子的母亲叫乔伊·谢尔曼 |
[21:09] | This is her contact info. | 这是她的联系方式 |
[21:10] | Okay, I’ll look into it. | 好的 我会调查的 |
[21:12] | Is Trixie okay? | 翠西没事吧 |
[21:14] | I’ll talk to her. | 我去和她谈 |
[21:16] | I’ll see you at the station, okay? | 咱们在局里见 行吧 |
[21:17] | Yeah. | 行 |
[21:22] | Ah, Detective. | 警探 |
[21:24] | You need to understand, I’m dealing with | 你需要明白 我在面对 |
[21:25] | a most challenging issue… | 一个非常棘手的问题 |
[21:26] | Yeah, I want to talk to my daughter for a second. | 我想要和我的女儿谈一谈 |
[21:29] | Please don’t be mad at him. | 求你别生他的气 |
[21:30] | I should be the one in trouble. | 有麻烦的应该是我 |
[21:33] | Oh… I’m not mad at you. | 我没有生你气 |
[21:35] | You’re not in trouble, Monkey. | 你没有惹麻烦 小猴子 |
[21:37] | I do want you to know | 我想让你知道 |
[21:38] | you can talk to me if something’s going on. | 你有什么事都可以跟我说的 |
[21:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:42] | You know that? | 你知道了吗 |
[21:44] | You want to talk about something now? | 你现在有什么想说的吗 |
[21:46] | I could tell you anything? | 我可以跟你说任何事吗 |
[21:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:52] | I’d like to ride with Lucifer. | 我想坐路西法的车 |
[21:54] | I promise I’ll make him take me to my actual school this time. | 我保证这一次会让他带我去该去的学校 |
[22:02] | Um, yeah, okay. | 好吧 可以 |
[22:08] | You are lucky my daughter likes you so much. | 算你运气好 我女儿这么喜欢你 |
[22:10] | Yes, I’m starting to respect the deceptive little parasite. | 是 我都有点尊敬这狡猾的小寄生虫了 |
[22:13] | Oh, well, that’s nice. | 谢谢你的好话 |
[22:15] | Speaking of, a deal’s a deal. | 说到这个 交易就是交易 |
[22:18] | What? | 什么 |
[22:21] | Oh, no. | 不行 |
[22:24] | I… | 我 |
[22:27] | Driving lessons will have to wait | 等你妈妈看不到了 |
[22:28] | until your mum’s not looking. | 我们再开始驾驶课 |
[22:30] | Bye, babe. | 再见 宝贝 |
[22:38] | Oh, kids. | 小孩子啊 |
[22:43] | Wonderful, a mugger. | 太好了 劫道的 |
[22:46] | Come on, then. I fancy a bit of exercise | 那就动手吧 累了一天 |
[22:47] | after a frustrating day. | 我也想活动一下 |
[23:08] | Mum? | 妈妈 |
[23:10] | Let me see the blade. Anything? | 把剑给我看看 有反应吗 |
[23:13] | Since when can you hit so hard? | 你什么时候力气这么大了 |
[23:15] | My strength has been growing steadily. | 我的力量正在稳定增长 |
[23:17] | As is your recklessness, it seems. | 看来你的莽撞也在同步增长 |
[23:19] | I mean, what did you expect me to do? | 你到底想让我怎样 |
[23:21] | Stab you with the blade and have it be ignited by my joy? | 捅你一剑然后让剑因我的喜悦燃烧吗 |
[23:24] | I was trying to get you worked up. | 我只是想让你进入状态 |
[23:26] | Anger and awakening | 愤怒和唤醒 |
[23:27] | – your sexual instincts didn’t work. – I… | -你的性本能不管用 -我 |
[23:29] | I thought maybe if you were afraid for your life… | 我就想没准你有性命之虞的时候… |
[23:33] | Well, if you really wanted to upset me, | 你要是真想让我生气 |
[23:34] | you should have just thrown me into the Corvette. | 把我扔出去砸坏敞篷车就行了 |
[23:37] | Don’t… | 不要 |
[23:39] | throw me into the Corvette. | 不要用我砸敞篷车 |
[23:41] | Just trust me, Mum. I’m dealing with this. | 相信我 妈妈 我在想办法 |
[23:43] | Clearly, not fast enough. | 很明显不够快 |
[23:46] | Why are you so angry? | 你为什么这么生气 |
[23:46] | I’m not angry! | 我没有生气 |
[23:48] | Yes, you are. | 你就是很生气 |
[23:49] | Just… | 我们就是 |
[23:51] | really need to get home, where we belong. | 真的需要回家 回到我们该去的地方 |
[23:54] | Soon. | 尽快 |
[24:00] | Hey, Chlo, we got that kid’s mom in inter… | 克洛伊 我已经把那个孩子的妈妈 |
[24:05] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[24:06] | Look at this e-mail. | 看这封邮件 |
[24:08] | Why are you being invited to a “Grieving gathering” | 你为什么被邀请去参加斯塔福学院的 |
[24:10] | at Starford Academy? | “哀悼会” |
[24:11] | ‘Cause Trixie’s being considered for admission. | 因为他们考虑录取翠茜 |
[24:13] | Apparently, she impressed some of the teachers there. | 显然她让里面的老师印象深刻 |
[24:16] | Or they were impressed with Lucifer’s bank account. | 或是他们对路西法的银行账户印象深刻 |
[24:17] | It’s probably the only thing they care about | 在那种装模作样的地方 |
[24:18] | at that pretentious place. | 他们估计只关心那个 |
[24:20] | Well, I mean, | 好吧 |
[24:21] | it is non-traditional, that’s for sure. | 确实很不符合传统 |
[24:23] | Wait, are you actually considering it? | 等等 你还真考虑送她去 |
[24:25] | I mean, don’t you think that with the divorce | 你不觉得最近离婚 |
[24:26] | and the move and everything that Trixie’s had enough | 搬家什么的之后翠茜已经经历了够多 |
[24:28] | – big changes lately? – Exactly. | -巨大改变了吗 -没错 |
[24:30] | Trixie’s pretending that she’s fine, Dan. | 翠茜装作没事的样子 丹 |
[24:32] | One morning at Starford, and she’s been opening up | 在斯塔福待了一个早上 她就开放了自己 |
[24:35] | like I haven’t been able to get her to do for months. | 我好几个月都没办法让她敞开心扉 |
[24:40] | – You didn’t see her. – Yeah, well, | -你没见到她当时的样子 -是啊 |
[24:41] | it kills me to think that she, uh, | 想到她那样我心都碎了 |
[24:43] | she’s been keeping up an act just to protect us. | 她一直封闭自己只为了保护我们 |
[24:46] | When did our kid get so adult? | 我们的孩子什么时候这么成熟了 |
[24:47] | She does still hide chocolate cake under the bed, though. | 不过她还是会在床底藏巧克力 |
[24:49] | Yeah, well, thank God for that. | 感谢上帝她还这么做 |
[24:51] | Okay, well, | 好吧 |
[24:52] | maybe we can consider sending our daughter to that school | 等我们解决了手上的谋杀案 |
[24:54] | after we’ve solved the ongoing murder investigation there. | 也许我们可以考虑把孩子送去那所学校 |
[24:59] | Can you explain to us why | 你能跟我们解释下为什么 |
[25:01] | your son would draw this, Ms. Sherman? | 你儿子会画这个吗 谢尔曼夫人 |
[25:04] | I’m not sure what it even is. | 我都不知道这是什么 |
[25:06] | He says it’s you killing Debbie. | 他说是你杀了黛比 |
[25:10] | Oh, he was listening to me. | 他听了我说的话 |
[25:11] | He never listens to me. | 他从不听我的话的 |
[25:14] | So you said that you killed Debbie? | 所以你说自己杀了黛比 |
[25:16] | No, I-I said I wanted to kill her. | 没有 我说我想杀了她 |
[25:19] | Every morning, while peeling the sticker off | 每天早上 我把从超市买的 |
[25:21] | some root vegetable I got at the supermarket | 价格是有机玩意儿三分之一的根茎蔬菜 |
[25:23] | for a third of the price of the organic crap. | 上面的价格标签撕掉时我都这么说 |
[25:25] | Rubbing it in dirt works like a charm, by the way. | 顺便说一句 把标签碾碎让人格外舒心 |
[25:28] | Why would you say that to him? | 你为什么对他说那种话 |
[25:30] | Because I’m single and I work full-time, | 因为我是单身 还做全职 |
[25:33] | and Debbie had a million little ways | 黛比有一百万种方法 |
[25:35] | of making me feel like a bad mom because of it. | 让我因此觉得自己不是个合格的妈妈 |
[25:37] | – For working? – Yeah. | -因为工作 -是的 |
[25:40] | Well, that sounds like a great environment. | 这个教学环境还真是优良啊 |
[25:43] | Apparently, I wasn’t “involved enough.” | 很显然 我”参与”得不够 |
[25:45] | Like, I’m sorry that my bake sale cupcakes | 我很抱歉我糕饼义卖上的纸杯蛋糕 |
[25:48] | weren’t gluten and dairy free, Debbie. | 不是无谷蛋白和乳制品的 黛比 |
[25:50] | Joy, where were you two nights ago? | 乔伊 你两晚前去哪了 |
[25:53] | Tuesday? | 周二 |
[25:57] | Um, I was, I was with Mr. Taylor. | 我和泰勒先生在一起 |
[26:00] | Mr. Taylor? | 泰勒先生 |
[26:01] | The wellness mentor? What were you doing? | 那个健康导师 你们干什么了 |
[26:04] | We weren’t discussing the French New Wave. | 反正我们不是在讨论法国新浪潮 |
[26:07] | So you’re having an affair with the… | 所以你是在和那个谁偷情… |
[26:10] | with the P.E. Teacher. | 和一个体育老师 |
[26:12] | Only on Tuesday nights. | 只在周二晚上 |
[26:14] | He had a busy schedule. | 他的日程很满 |
[26:17] | Look, every mom at Starford knows | 斯塔福的妈妈们都知道 |
[26:19] | that the movement and wellness program | 运动和健康计划 |
[26:20] | is one of the best benefits of the school. | 是学校最好的福利之一了 |
[26:23] | I mean, the man is as dumb as a box of hair, | 那男的蠢得像头驴 |
[26:26] | but he does know how to move. | 但他的床上功夫确实厉害 |
[26:30] | While I check into your alibi, uh, | 我查你的不在场证明的同时 |
[26:32] | can you tell us, are there any other people | 你能告诉我们 还有什么人 |
[26:34] | that you can think of that had a grudge against Debbie? | 你觉得会对黛比怀恨在心吗 |
[26:36] | Are you, are you kidding? | 你是开玩笑吗 |
[26:38] | Who didn’t hate the Wicked Witch of the Westside? | 有谁会不恨这个西区女巫 |
[26:40] | She held the keys to the most exclusive school in the city, | 她掌控着市里最好的贵族学校的入学钥匙 |
[26:43] | and she never let anyone forget it. | 她要让别人永远都记住这一点 |
[26:45] | We were told that she was very well loved. | 我们听说的是她很受爱戴 |
[26:49] | Well, the hairlines and the perky boobs | 发际线和巨乳 |
[26:51] | aren’t the only phony things | 可不是学校里 |
[26:52] | at that school. | 仅有的假货 |
[26:54] | You want to know who killed her? | 你们想知道是谁杀了她 |
[26:56] | You should go to that grieving gathering they’re throwing. | 你们应该去他们举办的哀悼会 |
[26:59] | All her frenemies will be there. | 那些痛恨她的”朋友”都会去 |
[27:13] | Never seen you so worried about an outfit, Decker. | 从没见过你这么在意着装 戴克 |
[27:15] | Not picking up the first coat off the floor as usual? | 不像往常那样穿地板上看到的第一件衣服了吗 |
[27:18] | Nope. | 不 |
[27:20] | No, I’m not. | 今天不行 |
[27:22] | I am going to a grieving gathering at the school, | 我今天要去学校的哀悼会 |
[27:24] | and, well, you should see the other parents. | 你应该看看其他家长 |
[27:28] | They are very fancy. | 他们都穿得很高档 |
[27:29] | It’s… | 所以 |
[27:32] | You know what? Never mind. I don’t want to make you sick | 当我没说 我不想因为我的情绪 |
[27:34] | – with my feelings. – No. | -让你感到厌烦 -不 |
[27:35] | Come on. I’m listening, I promise. | 说吧 我在听着呢 我保证 |
[27:37] | No more earbuds. | 没有耳塞 |
[27:43] | Okay, Trixie might get into this private school, | 翠茜也许会去这个私立学校 |
[27:45] | and it could be really, really good for her. | 对她来说可能会非常非常有好处 |
[27:46] | But it’s super exclusive, | 但那个地方太高级了 |
[27:48] | and I’m not sure that I want her in that kind of environment. | 我不确定我是否想让她在那种环境里成长 |
[27:53] | That’s what you’re so worried about? | 你这么担心的就是这个吗 |
[27:54] | All right. A school like that is great for Trixie. | 像这样的学校很适合翠茜 |
[27:57] | You think so? | 你真这么觉得吗 |
[27:58] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[27:59] | Fancy-pants, rich kids? | 花哨的家长 有钱的小孩 |
[28:00] | They’re like vipers, okay? | 他们就和毒蛇差不多好吗 |
[28:01] | Trixie will learn to slash them with her words. | 翠茜会学得一口伶牙俐齿把他们切成碎片 |
[28:04] | Then I will teach her the knives. | 然后我再教她怎么用刀切 |
[28:07] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[28:09] | I think– I know you’re trying to help, | 我知道你是想帮忙 |
[28:11] | but, uh, I don’t think | 但我不觉得 |
[28:12] | you can help me with… with this now. | 你能在这件事上帮到我 |
[28:24] | Uh, Chloe Decker. Uh, Trixie’s mom. | 克洛伊·戴克 翠茜的妈妈 |
[28:28] | Just you? | 就只有你吗 |
[28:30] | Alone? | 一个人 |
[28:32] | Just me, alone. | 就只有我 一个人 |
[28:36] | That must be difficult. | 你一定很辛苦 |
[28:38] | Actually, she’s with me. | 实际上 她是和我一起的 |
[28:44] | Oh. Two mommies? | 两位母亲吗 |
[28:46] | Oh, hell yeah. | 没错 |
[28:48] | Um…Trixie’s a handful, | 翠茜是个事多的小孩 |
[28:50] | definitely a two-woman job. | 绝对要两个女人才能搞定 |
[28:53] | Right, honey? | 你说是吧 亲爱的 |
[28:55] | – Mm-hmm. – Yeah. | -嗯哼 -没错 |
[29:04] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[29:06] | Look, I’m not good at listening. | 我不擅长听别人的倾诉 |
[29:09] | Or talking about emotion stuff. | 或者表达有关情感上的想法 |
[29:11] | But I do know you don’t let your girl | 但我知道你不能让自家姐妹 |
[29:13] | go into enemy territory alone. | 孤身闯敌营 |
[29:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:22] | I guess networking is the new grieving. | 看来现在流行在哀悼会上搞人际交往 |
[29:28] | You’re Trixie’s moms, right? | 你们是翠茜的妈妈对吗 |
[29:30] | I’m the event coordinator here. | 我是这里的活动协调员 |
[29:32] | I just wanted to tell you | 我只是想和你们说 |
[29:33] | that we’d be so happy to have you as part of the family. | 如果你们能加入这个大家庭 我们会很高兴 |
[29:36] | Mid-afternoon yoga always needs more volunteers. | 下午三点的瑜伽课总是缺人 |
[29:40] | I would love to, but mid-afternoons, | 我也想去 但下午三点 |
[29:41] | I’m at my job. | 我都要上班 |
[29:44] | She’s a homicide detective. | 她是凶杀组警探 |
[29:47] | She has a gun and everything. | 她枪什么的都有 |
[29:49] | A real pistol in the sack, too. | 那方面也是很能干 |
[29:54] | – Jokester. – I wish I had time for a job. | -她喜欢说笑 -我要是也有空上班就好了 |
[29:56] | But you know what they say: | 但你知道别人怎么说的吗 |
[29:58] | exceptional child, exhausted mom. | 老娘吃得苦中苦 孩子方为人上人 |
[30:05] | I’ve never heard anyone say that. | 我从没听到有人这么说过 |
[30:07] | Doesn’t makes sense. | 根本没道理 |
[30:09] | Maze, look at everybody. Look at these parents. | 麦子 看看每个人 看看这些家长 |
[30:11] | Who has a kid and is this put together? | 哪个有小孩的人还能这么精神焕发的 |
[30:13] | Use those detective skills, Decker. | 动用一下你的警探技能 戴克 |
[30:15] | Get out of your own head. Look around. | 别沉浸在你自己想法里 看看周围 |
[30:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[30:18] | That entire table over there | 那边整个桌子 |
[30:20] | is just waiting for that couple to go nuclear. | 就等着那对夫妻大吵一架 |
[30:22] | Oh, when that woman walked in, | 那个女人一走进来 |
[30:24] | the entire room started commenting on her cheek-filler. | 整个房间的人都开始评论她的脸颊填充物 |
[30:28] | They’re miserable. | 他们都很可悲 |
[30:29] | And waiting to tear each other apart. | 就想着把对方撕成碎片 |
[30:32] | Actually… | 实际上 |
[30:34] | reminds me of home. | 这让我想起了老家 |
[30:38] | You know what? You’re right. | 你知道吗 你说得没错 |
[30:41] | They love gossip. | 他们都爱讲闲话 |
[30:43] | And the juicier, the better. | 信息量越大越好 |
[30:46] | You know what? | 不如这样 |
[30:47] | Let’s give them something to talk about. | 我们制造些流言给他们传传 |
[30:52] | Don’t do that. | 手别乱拍 |
[31:12] | Careful, brother. | 当心点 哥哥 |
[31:13] | Too much of that will make you go blind. | 撸太多会瞎的 |
[31:17] | Mom was right. | 妈妈没有说错 |
[31:19] | I can’t make it work. | 我点燃不了它 |
[31:21] | Ah, I see. You’re up here | 我懂了 你在这上面 |
[31:23] | practicing a different kind of self-flagellation, are you? | 练习新的自虐方式是吗 |
[31:26] | Hoping for a celestial spark? | 希望能弄出个天堂的火花 |
[31:28] | You don’t even have your powers. | 你连你的神力都没有 |
[31:29] | Yeah, thanks for that reminder, Luci. | 谢谢你提醒我 小路 |
[31:33] | You know, I also don’t seem | 我好像也不再 |
[31:33] | to have much of Mom’s attention anymore. | 受到妈妈多少关注了 |
[31:36] | Because, unlike you, | 因为我不像你 |
[31:38] | I don’t have some glorious destiny to wield the sword. | 我没有什么挥这把剑的光荣使命 |
[31:43] | And what’s so great about Mum’s attention? | 老妈的关注有什么好 |
[31:45] | She nearly killed me in the car park earlier, | 她之前差点在停车场杀了我 |
[31:47] | trying to help me achieve that destiny. | 就为了帮我实现我的使命 |
[31:49] | Oh, good job warning me she’s strong enough to lift a house, | 不过谢谢你提醒我她已经可以抬起整座房子了 |
[31:52] | by the way. | 顺便说下 |
[31:53] | Same old Luci, always the victim. | 小路还是老样子 总是觉得自己是受害者 |
[31:55] | Can’t you just be grateful for once? | 你就不能感恩哪怕一次吗 |
[31:58] | You’re the Lightbringer! | 你是光明使者 |
[31:59] | Am I? | 我是吗 |
[32:00] | Am I, indeed? | 我真的是吗 |
[32:01] | ‘Cause so far, it’s just Mum’s word against, | 到现在为止 只是老妈的一面之词 |
[32:03] | well, reality. | 现实并非如此 |
[32:06] | What if she’s wrong, brother? | 她如果是错的怎么办 哥哥 |
[32:08] | She’s been acting very odd recently. | 她最近表现得很不正常 |
[32:11] | On edge. | 紧张不安 |
[32:13] | This obsession with getting home, | 她如此执着于回家 |
[32:14] | it’s a bit much, don’t you think? | 你不觉有点太过了吗 |
[32:18] | You see, I thought we all wanted to go back. | 我以为我们都想回去 |
[32:21] | You know I don’t lie, brother. | 你知道我不说谎的 哥哥 |
[32:23] | So trust me when I say nothing would make me happier | 所以我说只有老妈实现心愿才能让我开心时 |
[32:26] | than Mum getting her wish. | 你要相信我 |
[32:29] | Then you need to stop fighting this, Luci, | 那你就不要再反抗了 小路 |
[32:32] | and find a way to get the sword to work. | 想办法让这把剑发挥作用 |
[32:35] | Because whether we like it or not, | 因为不管我们是不是想要这样 |
[32:38] | it is all on you. | 这都取决于你 |
[32:41] | Lightbringer. | 光明使者 |
[32:49] | You, uh, call this pâté, huh? | 你们管这个叫肉酱是吧 |
[32:52] | I know, right? | 是很可笑吧 |
[32:54] | You know, say what you will about Debbie, | 不管你要怎么说黛比 |
[32:55] | but that woman knew how to cater a party. | 但那个女人真是很懂怎么筹备宴会 |
[32:59] | You’re married to that cop, right? | 你和那个警察结婚了是吗 |
[33:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:04] | Actually, can you keep a secret? | 话说你能保守秘密吗 |
[33:08] | My wife is very close to making an arrest. | 我妻子很快就能抓人了 |
[33:12] | We think the killer might actually be here. | 我们觉得凶手可能就在这里 |
[33:16] | She found evidence just tonight. | 她今晚刚刚发现了证据 |
[33:19] | DNA. | 基因 |
[33:20] | It’s in the car right now. | 现在在车里放着呢 |
[33:22] | Somebody here is going to jail. | 这里有人就要去蹲监狱了 |
[33:29] | Oh, but keep that on the DL, all right? | 但是不要传出去好吗 |
[33:32] | Knuckles. | 说定了啊 |
[33:42] | Five gossips down, | 把这谣言传了五个人 |
[33:43] | a couple more to be safe. | 保险起见又告诉了一对夫妇 |
[33:46] | No, look, this is plenty. | 不 看 太多了 |
[33:49] | Let’s hope they take the bait. | 我们还是祈祷他们快上钩吧 |
[33:52] | Okay, all I have to do now | 好了 我现在只要 |
[33:53] | is stake out the car, if the killer is here, | 盯住我的车 如果凶手在这里 |
[33:56] | they’ll go out there for the evidence. | 他们会去那找证据的 |
[34:10] | Just the person I’m looking for. | 我正在找你呢 |
[34:11] | – Mr. Morningstar. – Yes. | -晨星先生 -没错 |
[34:13] | Look, I’m willing to give your Kumbaya curriculum | 我愿意再考虑考虑你的 |
[34:16] | a second look. | 和谐课程 |
[34:17] | Perhaps if I’m more specific about what I want out of it: | 也许我可以提出更具体的要求的话 |
[34:19] | uh, less watercolors, | 比如不要那么多水彩画 |
[34:21] | more, sort of, heavenly flames? | 多一点天堂的火焰 |
[34:23] | Are you following me? | 你在听吗 |
[34:25] | Sorry, do you need something out of the detective’s car? | 不好意思 你要从警探车里拿什么吗 |
[34:26] | Uh, uh, yeah, she-she asked me to grab something for her. | 是啊 她让我来给她拿个东西 |
[34:30] | Well, let’s get that over with, | 好吧 那我们赶紧拿 |
[34:32] | so we can focus on what’s important: me. | 然后关注一下重要的人 也就是我 |
[34:37] | Uh, don’t tell her I, uh, got a copy made. | 不要告诉她我弄了另外一副钥匙 |
[34:39] | She gets all fussy about things like illegal duplicates. | 她对非法复制品之类的事总是大惊小怪的 |
[34:43] | So, uh, do you do private tutoring? | 你可以做私人教学吗 |
[34:45] | ‘Cause I’m free most of the time. | 因为大部分时候我都挺闲的 |
[34:46] | Specifically now. | 尤其是现在 |
[34:50] | Lucifer, what are you doing? | 路西法 你在干什么 |
[34:52] | Uh, Madison said she needed something from your car. | 麦迪逊说她要从你车里拿个东西 |
[34:55] | What? | 什么 |
[34:56] | She’s the killer. | 她就是凶手 |
[34:58] | That’s quite a leap, Detective. | 思维跳跃幅度太大了 警探 |
[35:00] | No, it isn’t. Lucifer, please, she… | 不是的 路西法 她 |
[35:05] | My gun’s in the car. | 我的枪在车里 |
[35:07] | Well, why didn’t you tell me all this earlier? | 你怎么不早点告诉我 |
[35:10] | Put your hands up. | 举起双手 |
[35:16] | Stay back! | 退后 |
[35:19] | – Stay back! – Madison, | -退后 -麦迪逊 |
[35:22] | – put down the gun. – Yes. | -把枪放下 -是啊 |
[35:23] | Perhaps if you channel your feelings | 试试把你的注意力转移到 |
[35:24] | into something other than bullets, | 除了子弹以外的东西上 |
[35:26] | that might… | 也许 |
[35:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:30] | I said stay back! | 我说了退后 |
[35:32] | Okay, got it. | 好吧 明白了 |
[35:35] | Oh, you! | 你 |
[35:38] | This is all your fault! | 这都是你的错 |
[35:40] | With your stupid | 你用你该死的 |
[35:41] | handsome face and your chiseled abs | 帅气的脸 轮廓分明的腹肌 |
[35:44] | and your huge… | 还有你那硕大的… |
[35:45] | You slept with the P.E. Teacher, too? | 你也和体育老师睡过吗 |
[35:47] | Well, the movement and wellness mentor, Detective, but… | 是运动与健康导师 警探 但是 |
[35:49] | Madison, if I’ve learned anything here tonight, | 麦迪逊 如果说今晚我明白了什么的话 |
[35:53] | it’s that everyone here has secrets. | 那就是这里的所有人都有秘密 |
[35:55] | No one’s perfect. | 没有人是完美无瑕的 |
[35:56] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[35:57] | But we didn’t have sex. | 但是我们没有上过床啊 |
[36:00] | Well, I mean, okay, one time. | 好吧 就一次 |
[36:01] | But, come on, that was, like, years ago. | 但那都是好多年前了好吗 |
[36:02] | One time was all it took. | 就那么一次就变成今天这样了 |
[36:06] | This is about your son, isn’t it? | 这是因为你的儿子是吗 |
[36:08] | What? You mean the boy | 什么 你是说班里那个 |
[36:09] | in the class with the special diet of boogers and paste? | 吃鼻屎和胶水的小孩吗 |
[36:11] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[36:12] | I… | 我 |
[36:13] | God knows I love Ranger, | 我真的很爱兰杰 |
[36:15] | but he’s not very smart. | 但是他不是很聪明 |
[36:19] | My husband is, | 我丈夫却很聪明 |
[36:20] | and that witch Debbie put two and two together. | 那个巫婆黛比就把两件事联系起来了 |
[36:23] | And she told you that she was gonna | 她跟你说她要 |
[36:25] | expose Mr. Taylor as Ranger’s | 揭穿泰勒先生是兰杰 |
[36:27] | real father. | 亲生父亲的事 |
[36:28] | She hated how all the moms loved him. | 她讨厌所有妈妈们都爱他 |
[36:30] | My husband would’ve left me. | 我的丈夫会离开我的 |
[36:32] | Madison, I understand. | 麦迪逊 我明白 |
[36:34] | You were just thinking of your son’s future. | 你只是为你儿子的前途考虑 |
[36:35] | I-I get it. I-I’m a mother, too. | 我明白 我也是一位母亲 |
[36:38] | Um, maybe you remember Trixie, my daughter. | 也许你还记得翠茜 我的女儿 |
[36:40] | Th-The little girl who was sad | 就是那个不开心的小女孩儿 |
[36:42] | because her mom had such a scary job. | 因为她的妈妈工作很危险 |
[36:44] | That’s me. She’s my daughter. | 我就是那个妈妈 她是我女儿 |
[36:47] | So, please, | 所以 |
[36:48] | Madison, put down the gun. | 麦迪逊 把枪放下 |
[36:56] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很对不起 |
[36:57] | I-I got so angry, | 我当时太生气了 |
[36:58] | I couldn’t control myself. | 我控制不了自己 |
[37:00] | What? Hold on. | 什么 等等 |
[37:02] | All this talk about controlling your emotions | 那你说什么控制自己的情绪 |
[37:03] | and harnessing them for creation was all just a sham? | 把情绪转化成创造都是骗人的吗 |
[37:07] | I tried so hard to make it real. | 我费了好大力气说得更像回事 |
[37:10] | We can’t control our emotions. | 我们才不能控制自己的情绪 |
[37:13] | We just have to keep try… | 我们只能不断尝试 |
[37:21] | Listening to feelings, it’s not my thing. | 倾听别人的感受 我真不行 |
[37:25] | Right, honey? | 对吧 亲爱的 |
[37:28] | You know, if I were you, | 换了我是你 |
[37:29] | I’d take my child out of this school. | 我就让孩子赶紧从这里退学 |
[37:31] | Terrible place. | 这地方太差 |
[37:33] | Wait. | 等等 |
[37:35] | I’m a father? | 我当爹了 |
[37:39] | That’s awesome. | 太好了 |
[37:46] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[37:50] | How cute this guy is. | 这家伙多可爱啊 |
[37:54] | So… | 话说 |
[37:56] | I went back to that school today. | 我今天又回那所学校去了 |
[37:59] | And I think they’d let you in if you wanted to go. | 我觉得如果你想去 他们会录取你的 |
[38:02] | So how do you feel about that? | 所以你怎么看 |
[38:05] | Well, can I tell you how it made me feel being there? | 我能告诉你那地方给我的感受是什么吗 |
[38:10] | Well, at first, | 首先 |
[38:10] | it made me feel insecure and worried. | 那里让我觉得很不安全 让人担忧 |
[38:15] | I mean, the school is so fancy, | 我是说学校真的建得很好 |
[38:18] | and all the other mommies seemed so perfect. | 其他的妈妈们看起来都那么完美 |
[38:20] | But guess what I found out. | 但是你猜我发现了什么 |
[38:22] | What? | 什么 |
[38:24] | That the other mommies, | 那些别的妈咪啊 |
[38:26] | they were just as worried as I was. | 她们和我一样担心 |
[38:29] | And they were just pretending to be perfect. | 她们只是假装一切都很完美而已 |
[38:32] | Is it bad to pretend? | 假装是坏事吗 |
[38:34] | No, not always, Monkey. | 也不全是 小猴子 |
[38:37] | I mean, sometimes people feel like… | 有时候人们会觉得 |
[38:42] | …like they have to pretend that everything’s okay. | 他们不得不假装一切都好 |
[38:45] | But, | 可是 |
[38:46] | and this is the most important part, | 这也是最重要的一点 |
[38:50] | you and me, | 你和我 |
[38:52] | we never have to | 咱们永远不用 |
[38:53] | pretend with each other. | 对对方假装什么 |
[38:59] | I really didn’t like that school. | 我真的不喜欢那个学校 |
[39:02] | I didn’t like it either. | 我也不喜欢 |
[39:08] | Thanks for telling me, Monkey. | 谢谢你告诉我 小猴子 |
[39:17] | It turns out you were right, Doctor. | 看来你说得对 医生 |
[39:19] | It’s impossible to control your feelings. | 控制自己的情绪是不可能的 |
[39:22] | And anyone who does risks turning into a murderous lunatic | 而所有想试一试的人都可能变成神经杀人狂 |
[39:24] | with a child of below-average intelligence, so… | 还拖着个智商低于平均线的孩子 所以 |
[39:27] | Yeah, well, I’m sure | 这个嘛 至少我确定 |
[39:28] | at least some of that, that’s inaccurate. | 你刚才说的某些部分是不准确的 |
[39:31] | But I’m glad you’ve come around. | 不过我很高兴你想明白了 |
[39:35] | Are you ready to be more forthcoming now? | 你准备好坦露更多了吗 |
[39:39] | Yes, I suppose. | 我觉得是吧 |
[39:42] | If that’s what it takes to get you to help me. | 看来想要你帮我 就得这么做了 |
[39:45] | So… | 那么 |
[39:47] | I wasn’t lying before, obviously. | 我之前显然没在撒谎 |
[39:50] | I do intend to use the Flaming Sword | 我确实想用火焰之剑 |
[39:52] | to cut through the Gates of Heaven. | 劈开天堂的大门 |
[39:55] | But what you left out…? | 但你没说的是 |
[39:56] | Is that once I do that, | 就是等我那么做的时候 |
[39:58] | I plan on kicking Mum into Heaven | 我计划把我妈踢进天堂 |
[40:00] | and slamming the gates on her backside. | 然后在她身后关上大门 |
[40:03] | But she’ll be trapped there, | 但她就会被困在里面 |
[40:05] | on her own. | 只剩她一个人了 |
[40:07] | Won’t God destroy her? | 上帝会毁掉她吗 |
[40:09] | Hopefully, they tear each other apart. | 我希望他们俩能把对方都撕碎 |
[40:11] | Then they’ll both get what they deserve. | 这样他们就都能得到报应了 |
[40:13] | What’s that? | 什么报应 |
[40:14] | Punishment. | 惩罚 |
[40:16] | For manipulating me. | 因为他们操纵我 |
[40:17] | I mean, Dad set a trap for me, | 我爸给我挖了个坑 |
[40:19] | but Mum was the one who made sure that I fell into it. | 而我妈却是那个把我推到坑里去的人 |
[40:21] | She was the one that made sure that I felt… | 是她让我真正感觉到了… |
[40:27] | …that I… | 我… |
[40:29] | that I felt things that I don’t want to feel anymore. | 让我感觉到了那些我永远都不想去感受的事 |
[40:31] | That, right there, | 就是这个 |
[40:32] | that what you stopped yourself from feeling, | 就是这些你不让自己去感受的事 |
[40:36] | that’s exactly what you need to feel. | 恰恰是你最应该去感受的 |
[40:38] | What, the anger? | 什么 愤怒吗 |
[40:40] | Oh, I feel it. | 我当然感受到了 |
[40:41] | Not the anger. | 不是愤怒 |
[40:44] | The pain. | 是痛苦 |
[40:45] | That’s what you’ve been suppressing. | 你一直在压制痛苦 |
[40:48] | All the pain and heartbreak | 那些痛苦 那些心碎 |
[40:51] | that you have over what happened with your mother. | 你和你母亲所经历的那些事 |
[40:56] | And Chloe. | 还有克洛伊 |
[41:01] | I know it’s difficult. | 我知道这很难 |
[41:05] | But the only way to get over that pain… | 但唯一能放下痛苦的办法 |
[41:09] | …is to go through it. | 就是面对它 |
[41:17] | So you think you’ve figured it out? | 这么说你搞清楚该怎么办了 |
[41:19] | Yes. | 没错 |
[41:20] | And you’re sure this time? | 这次你确定能行吗 |
[41:21] | Just… | 你就 |
[41:23] | let me do it, Mum, please. | 就让我试试好吗 老妈 |
[42:08] | That’s it?! | 就这点 |
[42:08] | You must not be feeling enough! | 你肯定感觉还不够深 |
[42:11] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[42:12] | That’s it. That’s all I’ve got! | 就这样了 我只能做到这样了 |
[42:15] | You have to try harder. | 你还得更努力啊 |
[42:16] | – What? – Try harder! | -什么 -再加把劲 |
[42:18] | Mom! That’s enough! | 妈 够了 |
[42:21] | I’m not broken. | 有问题的不是我 |
[42:23] | The sword must be. | 肯定是这破剑坏掉了 |
[42:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:26] | Okay, then we’ll fix it. | 那好 我们再想办法 |
[42:27] | There’s plenty of time. | 我们时间还多着呢 |
[42:30] | Of course. | 当然 |
[42:32] | You’re right, son. | 你说得对 儿子 |
[42:33] | There’s plenty of time. | 你们时间还多着呢 |
[43:02] | Just not for me. | 但我没时间了 |