时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Operation “Help Lucifer Escape From the Hospital.” | 任务叫做”协助路西法逃离医院” |
[00:04] | And you, my dear doctor, are going to help me. Let’s go. | 我亲爱的医生 将会协助我 走吧 |
[00:08] | The three of you plan to use | 你们三个打算用这把 |
[00:09] | this Flaming Sword | 火焰之剑 |
[00:11] | to cut through the gates of Heaven and go home. | 切开天堂之门 然后回家吗 |
[00:14] | What does Maze think of your plan? | 麦子对你的计划有什么想法 |
[00:15] | Well, I don’t know; I haven’t told her. | 我不知道 我还没告诉她 |
[00:17] | So what, are you going on a vacation? | 什么 你要去旅行吗 |
[00:19] | Lucifer didn’t tell you. | 路西法没有告诉你 |
[00:20] | We’re all going back to Heaven. | 我们都要回天堂了 |
[00:22] | She’s been acting very odd recently. | 她最近表现得很不正常 |
[00:25] | On edge. | 紧张不安 |
[00:26] | This obsession with getting home | 她如此执着于回家 |
[00:27] | is a bit much, don’t you think? | 你不觉得有点太过了吗 |
[00:30] | That’s because only you, my Lightbringer, can ignite it. | 那是因为只有你 我的光明使者 能够点燃它 |
[00:35] | – That’s it? – It’s all I’ve got! | -就这样吗 -我只能做到这些 |
[00:36] | You have to try harder. | 你得再加把劲 |
[00:38] | I’m not broken; the sword must be. | 有问题的不是我 肯定是剑坏了 |
[00:40] | This is what Uriel was trying to tell me. | 这就是乌列想要告诉我的 |
[00:42] | There’s another piece missing. | 还有一块不见了 |
[01:06] | Lucifer, we need to talk about something. | 路西法 我有事要跟你谈谈 |
[01:08] | What– Can it wait? | 什么 能等等吗 |
[01:09] | I’m busy keeping an eye on our mercurial mother. | 我得盯着我们诡计多端的母亲 |
[01:12] | No, it’s important. I think you might be in danger. | 不行 这事很急 我觉得你有危险 |
[01:17] | Is it the Yakuza? | 是日本黑帮团伙吗 |
[01:19] | The Nephilim? | 是拿非利人吗 |
[01:20] | One Million Mums? | 是一百万个母亲[儿童保护团体]吗 |
[01:21] | It’s Maze. | 是麦子 |
[01:23] | She’s angry with you, brother. | 她生你气了 老弟 |
[01:25] | Well, is it Tuesday already? | 这么快就到周二了吗 |
[01:28] | Anger is Maze’s default setting, | 愤怒就是麦子的默认情绪 |
[01:29] | sort of baked into her demon DNA. | 已经写进她的恶魔DNA了 |
[01:31] | No, this is different, Luci. | 不 这次不一样 小路 |
[01:34] | I think you really need to talk to her. | 我觉得你真的得跟她谈谈 |
[01:35] | She’ll get over it; she always does. | 她会想通的 她总是能想通 |
[01:38] | Right now, we have bigger issues to deal with, | 现在 我们有更大的问题要处理 |
[01:40] | like whether or not Mum is wasting our time. | 比如妈妈是不是在浪费我们的时间 |
[01:44] | If she believes her client | 如果她相信她的客户 |
[01:45] | has found another piece of the Flaming Sword, so do I. | 找到了火焰之剑的另一块碎片 那我也信 |
[01:50] | Such a loyal son. | 你可真孝顺 |
[01:52] | But Mum hasn’t adapted to this world | 但妈妈对这个世界的适应程度 |
[01:53] | as well as you might think. | 并没有你想得那么强 |
[01:55] | This chap could be conning her. | 这家伙可能是在骗她 |
[01:59] | I think I’m gonna go make sure… | 我还是去看看吧… |
[02:00] | She seems to be doing just fine. | 她看起来做得不错 |
[02:07] | That’s not the money, is it? | 这不是那笔钱吧 |
[02:08] | Of course not. She wouldn’t bring it to the meeting. | 当然不是 她不会带钱来见面的 |
[02:11] | Oh, no. Of course not. | 不 当然不会 |
[02:12] | I mean, that would be absurd, wouldn’t it? | 那样就太可笑了 不是吗 |
[02:13] | She’s just showing it to him. | 她只是给他看看 |
[02:15] | I mean, it’s not like she’s gonna hand it to him before she… | 她又不会在拿到东西之前就… |
[02:18] | gets the piece. | 把钱给他 |
[02:19] | That’s great. | 好极了 |
[02:21] | And now she’s letting him leave. Marvelous. | 现在居然让他走了 真不错 |
[02:29] | Well, that went well. | 会面非常顺利 |
[02:30] | – Oh, you think so, do you? – I do. | -你觉得顺利是吗 -是的 |
[02:32] | He has what we need in his safe in the back room. | 他把我们要的东西放在后面库房的保险柜里了 |
[02:36] | He’s going to get it right now. | 他现在就去取 |
[02:38] | Mum, you just handed him a briefcase full of cash | 妈 在无法证明他有我们想要的东西的情况下 |
[02:40] | with no proof whatsoever he has what we need. | 你就把一箱子现金直接给了他 |
[02:43] | – And? – You’ve been conned. | -所以呢 -你被骗了 |
[02:45] | He’s a client of mine, darling. | 他是我的客户 亲爱的 |
[02:47] | I don’t think he’d be that foolhardy. | 他应该不会这么鲁莽的 |
[02:53] | Well, I’m sure he’ll be right back. | 他肯定很快就会回来 |
[02:58] | Maybe we should go check just to be sure. | 或许我们该去看看 保险一点 |
[02:59] | I think that’s a good idea, don’t you? | 我觉得这主意不错 你说呢 |
[03:09] | See? He didn’t con me. | 你看 他没骗我 |
[03:11] | Look, instead he’s dead, | 可他死了 |
[03:12] | and someone robbed him of what’s ours– much better. | 而我们的东西也被凶手抢走了 有好很多吗 |
[03:15] | Well, the good news is, after this spectacular bungling, | 好消息是 除了陪你们浪费时间之外 |
[03:20] | I happen to work with a homicide detective. | 我还在跟凶杀案警探合作 |
[03:22] | If you find the killer, | 如果你找到杀手 |
[03:23] | then you’ll find our piece of the Flaming Sword. | 你就能找到火焰之剑的另一块了 |
[03:25] | Hey, but, Mom… | 但是 母亲… |
[03:26] | The challenge is making sure we catch the case | 难点在于如何能够赶在其他警探之前 |
[03:28] | before some other detective. | 接下这个案子 |
[03:29] | – But what about… – I may be able to help. | -可是… -我也许有办法 |
[03:31] | Really? I’m all ears. | 是吗 我洗耳恭听 |
[03:44] | Is everything all right here? | 出什么事了吗 |
[03:44] | Yeah, everything’s fine, Maze. | 没事 麦子 |
[03:47] | You can, uh, you-you can put away the knives. | 你可以…可以把刀子收起来了 |
[03:52] | We’ll be in touch, Dr. Martin. | 回头联系 马丁医生 |
[03:59] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[04:02] | Maze. | 麦子 |
[04:04] | Maze. | 麦子 |
[04:06] | Oh, my Lord. | 天啊 |
[04:09] | Who the hell was that? | 刚才那是谁 |
[04:10] | That was the chairman of the ethics review board. | 那位是医生伦理审查委员会主席 |
[04:15] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[04:16] | No. | 不好 |
[04:18] | No, I am not. | 我很不好 |
[04:21] | No, Maze. No, no, no, don’t, don’t. | 不 麦子 不要 不要 |
[04:22] | That won’t do any good. | 这样没用 |
[04:25] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[04:26] | A couple of weeks ago, | 几周前 |
[04:26] | I maybe, sort of… | 我大概 算是… |
[04:29] | helped Lucifer break out of a mental institution. | 帮路西法逃出了一家精神病院 |
[04:32] | Using my own name. | 用我自己的名义 |
[04:35] | It’s my fault, really. | 这其实是我的错 |
[04:36] | No, it is not your fault. It is Lucifer’s fault. | 不 不是你的错 是路西法的错 |
[04:38] | It’s always Lucifer’s fault. | 永远是路西法的错 |
[04:41] | First, I find out he’s ditching me to go to Heaven, | 我先是发现他甩了我要回天堂 |
[04:43] | and now he’s hurting you. | 他现在又伤害了你 |
[04:46] | Look, I’m gonna fix this, Linda. | 听着 我会处理好你的事 琳达 |
[04:49] | And then him and I are gonna have a little talk. | 然后我会去跟他好好谈谈 |
[05:10] | – I should get my own desk. – Not happening. | -我应该有自己的桌子 -不可能 |
[05:13] | Right next to yours would probably be best. | 能在你桌子旁边就最好了 |
[05:14] | Definitely not happening. | 绝对不行 |
[05:16] | Why are you hovering over me? | 你为什么老缠着我 |
[05:18] | I’m not hovering. | 我没有缠着你 |
[05:18] | I’m just spending time with my partner. | 我只想花点时间和我的搭档共处 |
[05:21] | Oh, well, since you’re here, | 既然你都来了 |
[05:23] | why don’t you help me with this paperwork. | 不如帮我把这些文件处理一下 |
[05:26] | I could really get used to this, partner. | 我不介意养成这个习惯 搭档 |
[05:28] | Right. Yes, on second thought, | 好吧 我又重新考虑一番 |
[05:30] | maybe a desk in the far corner might… | 也许在那个偏僻角落放张桌子… |
[05:32] | Ms. Richards. | 理查德女士 |
[05:33] | Detective Decker. Just the woman I was hoping to see. | 戴克警探 我正想见你来着 |
[05:37] | Well, I feel the opposite. If you’ll excuse me. | 我的感觉正好相反 失陪了 |
[05:40] | Hear me out. | 听我说完 |
[05:41] | A client of mine called. | 一个客户打电话给我 |
[05:43] | He sounded very worried. | 他听起来很慌张 |
[05:44] | I think he might be in terrible danger. | 我觉得他可能深陷危机 |
[05:46] | That’s awful. | 太糟糕了 |
[05:47] | Detective, we should do something. | 警探 我们得有所行动 |
[05:49] | He’s at a bar downtown. | 他在市中心的一间酒吧 |
[05:50] | Would you come with me and make sure that he’s okay? | 你能跟我去看看 确保他安全吗 |
[05:53] | Nope. | 不行 |
[05:55] | Nope? | 不行 |
[05:55] | I’m a homicide cop. | 我是谋杀案警察 |
[05:57] | I do not go around | 我不会像保姆一样 |
[05:58] | checking on worried criminals like a nanny, Charlotte. | 去管什么受惊的罪犯的 夏洛特 |
[06:02] | So if we’re done here. | 所以如果没别的事 |
[06:03] | I heard… things. | 我听到了…一些声音 |
[06:08] | On a… | 在… |
[06:09] | On-on the phone call. | 在…在通话的时候 |
[06:11] | Like? | 比如说 |
[06:14] | Fingers… pointing. | 手指…比划着 |
[06:18] | You heard | 你听到有人 |
[06:19] | fingers pointing? | 比划手指 |
[06:22] | Very angrily. | 非常生气 |
[06:24] | Yes. | 没错 |
[06:27] | Also, a gunshot. | 而且 有枪声 |
[06:29] | Sounded like he was… | 听上去他好像… |
[06:31] | dying, or, um… | 快死了 或者… |
[06:34] | melting? | 在融化 |
[06:37] | It’s hard to tell. | 真的很难确定 |
[06:39] | Charlotte… | 夏洛特… |
[06:40] | It sounds worth our time, actually. | 似乎我们确实应该去看看 |
[06:42] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[06:43] | Why didn’t you just lead with that? | 你怎么不先说这些 |
[06:51] | The lock’s damaged. | 锁被弄坏了 |
[06:53] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[06:57] | Looks like you’re right. | 看来你说的没错 |
[07:00] | He’s been dead about an hour. | 他死了有一个小时了 |
[07:02] | Impressive guess, Detective. | 猜得真准 警探 |
[07:03] | I’m assuming from the… discoloration. | 我是从褪色程度…来推测 |
[07:10] | Well, that wasn’t a complete Dumpster fire, | 刚刚还不算是彻底的灾难 |
[07:12] | but now that we’re finished, you can see yourself out. | 不过既然我们成功了 你可以自己走了 |
[07:14] | I’ll do nothing of the sort. | 我才不呢 |
[07:16] | Fine. I’ll show you out, if you insist. | 好吧 如果你坚持的话 我带你出去 |
[07:18] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[07:20] | But the detective and I have got everything handled now. | 可是警探和我已经接手处理了 |
[07:23] | This is far too important to leave to just the two of you. | 这么大的事不能只留下你们俩来解决 |
[07:26] | I will stick around. | 我要留下来 |
[07:28] | Mum. | 妈 |
[07:29] | Besides, | 而且 |
[07:29] | we’ll get to work together. | 我们能一起做事 |
[07:31] | Won’t that be fun? | 这不挺有趣的嘛 |
[07:43] | We’re running tests for gunshot residue and cocaine. | 我们正在对枪支残留物和可卡因做测试 |
[07:46] | Should have those in, like, five minutes. | 五分钟后应该就能出结果了 |
[07:48] | Okay. Good. | 好的 |
[07:52] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[07:53] | – You’re still here, huh? – Well, he was my client. | -你还没走 -他是我的客户 |
[07:55] | I thought I might be of help to the case. | 我觉得我对案子可能会有帮助 |
[07:57] | But if not, we could always get her to shoo along | 假如没有的话 我们随时可以把她赶走 |
[08:00] | and we can carry on with our business. | 然后我们就能继续做事了 |
[08:01] | No. I’m sure she could be very helpful. | 不 我肯定她能帮上忙 |
[08:03] | So tell me, why does Zeke Moore, | 告诉我 为什么齐克·穆尔 |
[08:04] | a manager at an import/export company, | 一位进出口公司的经理 |
[08:06] | have you representing him? | 选你当他的律师 |
[08:08] | Because I’m the best. | 因为我是最厉害的 |
[08:09] | At getting criminals off. | 在帮罪犯脱罪[脱衣]方面 |
[08:10] | Well, that’s not true. | 才不是这样 |
[08:11] | I haven’t slept with any of my clients. | 我从没和我的客户上过床 |
[08:14] | What? | 什么 |
[08:14] | You represent the worst of the worst. | 你代理的都是些大奸巨恶 |
[08:16] | So why was Zeke a client? | 齐克怎么会成为你的客户 |
[08:18] | Because he works for Bianca Ruiz. | 因为他为比安卡·鲁伊斯工作 |
[08:20] | What? The tequila magnate? | 什么 那个龙舌兰酒巨头 |
[08:21] | Bianca’s tequila empire is a front. | 比安卡的龙舌兰帝国就是个幌子 |
[08:23] | She uses the distribution routes to sell guns, drugs, | 她利用这些配送线路来运送枪支 毒品 |
[08:27] | and, oh, yeah, people. | 哦对了 还有人 |
[08:29] | So we’ve been after her for a long time. | 所以我们已经监视她很长时间了 |
[08:31] | Who do you think did this? | 你觉得这是谁干的 |
[08:33] | A rival of some sort? | 竞争对手什么的吗 |
[08:35] | Well, that’s actually a good question. | 这的确是个好问题 |
[08:37] | Ella, what do we have? | 艾拉 有什么发现吗 |
[08:38] | Well, no smoking gun, | 没什么确凿证据 |
[08:40] | but poor Zeke here got shot twice. | 但是可怜的齐克中了两枪 |
[08:43] | First in the thigh | 第一枪在大腿上 |
[08:44] | bullet winged him– and then another | 子弹打中他 接着第二枪 |
[08:47] | went through his hand hitting him in the chest. | 穿过手掌打中胸口 |
[08:51] | Probably trying to defend himself. | 可能是想自卫来着 |
[08:53] | Too bad you can’t catch bullets. | 很遗憾你不会徒手接子弹 |
[08:54] | Well, he can’t maybe. | 也许他是不能 |
[08:56] | I don’t think this was a professional hit. | 我认为这次枪杀事件不是专业人士所为 |
[08:57] | Maybe a robbery gone wrong. | 可能是抢劫过程中发生了意外 |
[08:59] | And idea of what was taken? | 知道有什么东西不见了吗 |
[09:01] | Well, trace elements point to cash, cocaine, | 微量物质表明有现金 可卡因 |
[09:05] | gunpowder residue, indicating weapons– | 火药残留物 表明有武器 |
[09:07] | all your basic bad guy stuff. | 都是些坏人必备工具 |
[09:10] | No sign of forced entry, though. | 但并没有强行闯入的迹象 |
[09:11] | Which means the killer either knew the combination, | 这意味着杀手要不就是知道密码 |
[09:14] | or he just waited for the vic to open it to strike. | 要不就是等他打开以后才把他干掉的 |
[09:19] | I got something here. | 我有发现 |
[09:23] | Cell phone. | 手机 |
[09:25] | No dust on it, so it hasn’t been there long. | 没有积灰 所以它在这儿的时间不长 |
[09:28] | Well, Zeke had his phone on him, | 齐克的手机在他自己身上 |
[09:29] | so this one could be the killer’s. | 所以这部手机可能是凶手的 |
[09:31] | Maybe he dropped it during the fight | 也许他是在打斗中弄掉的 |
[09:34] | or just didn’t have time to retrieve it. | 然后没时间去把它捡回来 |
[09:36] | Passcode protected, of course. | 有密码保护 当然了 |
[09:39] | But the home screen is… two eyes? | 但是锁屏图片是…两只眼睛 |
[09:42] | Human female breasts. | 人类女性的胸部 |
[09:43] | No. That is a woman’s perfectly freckled rump. | 不对 那是个完美的有雀斑的女性臀部 |
[09:46] | So our lead on the killer | 所以我们关于凶手的线索 |
[09:48] | is a pair of butt-boob-eyes. | 就是一对像臀部或胸部的眼睛 |
[09:52] | It’s a great start. | 真是个好开头 |
[10:10] | Hello, Daniel. | 你好 丹尼尔 |
[10:12] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[10:13] | Ms. Ruiz there is my client. | 这位鲁伊斯女士是我的客户 |
[10:17] | Well, she’s a real piece of work. | 她真是太极品了 |
[10:22] | Trying to make me jealous? | 想让我吃醋吗 |
[10:25] | What do you want from me? | 你到底想从我这里得到什么 |
[10:27] | You seduce me, you betray me, now you’re back. | 你勾引我 背叛我 现在又回来找我 |
[10:29] | You have to want something, I just can’t figure out what. | 你肯定有事相求 但我猜不出来什么事 |
[10:31] | I do want something, you’re right. | 我确实要找你帮忙 你说对了 |
[10:33] | And I’ll tell you. Just somewhere private. | 我会说的 但我们得找个私密点的地方 |
[10:39] | I’m not having sex with you here. | 我不会在这里和你来一炮的 |
[10:41] | But I need something to pass the time until we get a lead. | 但在得到线索之前我需要消磨下时间 |
[10:44] | I don’t understand you. | 我不懂你 |
[10:46] | All right, whatever this is between us. | 我不明白我们之间算什么 |
[10:49] | Well, it’s simple, Daniel Espinoza. | 很简单 丹尼尔·埃斯皮诺沙 |
[10:53] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[11:06] | You guys, it’s a record label. | 大伙 这是个音乐厂牌 |
[11:07] | The symbol on the phone we found is the label’s logo. | 手机上的图案是这个厂牌的商标 |
[11:10] | And they choose to publish this music of their own free will? | 他们是自愿选择发行这样的音乐吗 |
[11:14] | It’s a vanity label. It exists only to make this one guy’s music. | 这是个空厂牌 它只发行这一个人的音乐 |
[11:18] | Okay, well, who owns it? | 好吧 这是谁的公司 |
[11:19] | And can you please turn it off? | 还有你能把音乐关了吗 |
[11:22] | Chet Ruiz. | 切特·鲁伊斯 |
[11:23] | Bianca’s youngest son. | 比安卡最小的儿子 |
[11:25] | Half our billing goes to keeping him out of jail. | 我们一半的收入都源于为他免去牢狱之灾 |
[11:27] | So Bianca’s own son | 所以是比安卡的亲儿子 |
[11:29] | robbed and killed one of her most loyal soldiers? | 抢劫并杀死了她最忠诚的手下吗 |
[11:32] | The files barely mention Chet. | 档案中几乎没有提到切特 |
[11:34] | I didn’t know he was actually part of the family business. | 我都不知道他参与了家族生意 |
[11:36] | He’s not. | 他没有 |
[11:37] | Bianca tries to keep him as far away from it all as possible. | 比安卡一直努力不让他碰生意 |
[11:40] | Maybe he started to resent that, decided to make a play? | 也许他开始厌烦这种状况 决定采取行动 |
[11:42] | And then dropped his phone, | 然后落下了他的手机 |
[11:43] | proving just how right his mother was about him. | 刚好证明了她妈妈没有看走眼 |
[11:46] | Well, if Chet is the killer, | 如果切特就是凶手 |
[11:47] | this could be our chance to take down Bianca, as well. | 这可能也是我们扳倒比安卡的机会 |
[11:50] | Cut off the head of her entire operation. | 捣毁她的整个生意 |
[11:52] | This could be huge. | 这可能是个好机会 |
[11:53] | Yeah. Bummer is the phone proves that Chet was in the room | 糟糕的是手机能证明切特到过那间屋子 |
[11:56] | but doesn’t definitively tie him to the murder. | 但不能证明他一定和谋杀有关系 |
[11:59] | Dan, why don’t you work on hacking the passcode. | 丹 你不如试着破解密码 |
[12:01] | I’ll have a chat with Chet. | 我来和切特聊聊 |
[12:03] | And, Charlotte, thank you so much for your help. | 夏洛特 非常感谢你的帮助 |
[12:05] | But now that one of your clients | 但现在你的客户 |
[12:06] | is our main suspect, it’s best you go. | 是我们主要的嫌疑对象 你最好回避一下 |
[12:09] | I don’t think I have to go quite yet. | 我不认为我现在必须离开 |
[12:11] | Maybe not, but I think you should. | 也许吧 但我觉得你应该离开 |
[12:12] | Bianca’s having a party today. | 比安卡今天要办个派对 |
[12:15] | It’s the launch of her new tequila. | 她新上市的龙舌兰酒的发布会 |
[12:17] | I’m sure Chet will be there, and… | 我很肯定切特也会去 还有… |
[12:19] | I’m invited. | 我也被邀请出席了 |
[12:21] | Why do you want to help us now? | 这次你为什么想要帮我们 |
[12:22] | Because we all want the same thing: | 因为我们的目标一致 |
[12:23] | to find out who robbed and killed Zeke. | 找出是谁抢劫并杀死了齐克 |
[12:26] | You know, Chloe, it would be a good chance for us to go undercover. | 克洛伊 我们可以借此机会去做卧底 |
[12:29] | Gather some intel before they even know we’re onto them. | 在他们没发现端倪的时候收集一些情报 |
[12:32] | – All right. – Fine. Good. It’s settled. | -好吧 -很好 就这么定了 |
[12:35] | The detective and I will go, so thank you so much for your help. | 警探和我会去的 非常感谢你的帮助 |
[12:37] | I don’t think so. | 我不同意 |
[12:39] | The invitation is under my name. | 邀请函上是我的名字 |
[12:41] | I will go. | 我要去 |
[12:42] | Perhaps Detective Espinoza should join me. | 也许我应该带上埃斯皮诺沙警探 |
[12:46] | No. Yes, that’s not happening. | 不 不行 |
[12:48] | Very well. I’ll go with you… | 好吧 我跟你一起去… |
[12:49] | No, I’ll go with Charlotte. | 不 我和夏洛特一起去 |
[12:50] | But, Detective… | 但是 警探… |
[12:51] | No more argument. | 别争了 |
[12:52] | Very well. But I suggest you go shopping. | 很好 但我建议你去买身衣服 |
[12:55] | This isn’t the kind of place you can attend in pajamas. | 这种场合不能穿睡衣出席 |
[13:00] | This is ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[13:02] | Pajamas? | 睡衣 |
[13:04] | What if Ella goes to the party? | 不如让艾拉去参加派对吧 |
[13:06] | That sounds like a great idea. | 这个主意听起来很不错呢 |
[13:07] | Oh, my God. Thank you so much for thinking of me. | 天啊 非常感谢你能想到我 |
[13:10] | But you know what? I’m so busy. | 但你知道吗 我太忙了 |
[13:12] | I have been sidelined by my own mother and the detective. | 我被自己的亲妈和警探请出局了 |
[13:16] | It’s absurd. | 太荒谬了 |
[13:17] | I won’t stand for it. | 我不会就这么算了 |
[13:18] | I am gonna find a way into that party. | 我要想办法混进那个派对 |
[13:21] | Do you always whine like this? | 你总是像这样发牢骚吗 |
[13:24] | I don’t know how she puts up with it. | 我不知道她是怎么忍过来的 |
[13:26] | Where’s Dr. Linda? | 琳达医生在哪 |
[13:28] | Suspended. | 被停职了 |
[13:29] | Because of you. | 因为你 |
[13:31] | Because you have been a terrible, selfish friend. | 因为你是个很糟糕的 很自私的朋友 |
[13:36] | To her. | 对她 |
[13:38] | Now you’re gonna fix it. | 现在你要弥补你的过错 |
[13:39] | Well, gladly, | 我很乐意 |
[13:40] | once I figure a way back onto the case. | 但我要先想出重新参与这个案子的方法 |
[13:43] | No, Lucifer. | 不 路西法 |
[13:46] | Now! | 就现在 |
[13:48] | But I suppose they can handle things without me for the time being. | 但我猜没有我 她们也能处理好这个案子 |
[13:52] | What’s the plan? | 你有什么主意 |
[13:57] | It’ll take two hours to scan the phone. | 扫描手机需要两个小时的时间 |
[14:02] | I’ll come to you. | 我去找你 |
[14:03] | I’ll kill some time till it’s done. | 扫描完之前 我要消磨一下时间 |
[14:06] | See you soon. | 一会见 |
[14:11] | Hey, man. | 哥们 |
[14:12] | You looking for your brother? | 在找你弟弟吗 |
[14:13] | Or my m… | 以及找我妈… |
[14:15] | Charlotte? | 夏洛特 |
[14:16] | Listen, are they here? | 他们在这吗 |
[14:18] | Because I haven’t been able to reach them. | 我一直联系不上他们 |
[14:19] | No, they took off. | 不在 他们走了 |
[14:21] | Couple hours ago. | 几个小时前 |
[14:22] | Of course they did. | 当然了 |
[14:23] | And why would they bother to let me know? | 他们何必通知我呢 |
[14:26] | I could try to call them for you. | 我也可以帮你打给他们 |
[14:27] | Don’t worry about it, Dan. | 别担心 丹 |
[14:29] | I mean, with a brother like Lucifer, | 有一个像路西法这样的弟弟 |
[14:31] | I really should be used to this, right? | 我真该习惯这种情况 对吧 |
[14:35] | What are you doing right now? | 你现在要做什么 |
[14:59] | Charlotte Richards. | 我是夏洛特·理查德 |
[15:01] | Have you seen my plus one? | 你看到我的女伴了吗 |
[15:03] | She’s a tired-looking blonde. | 她有着一头令人审美疲劳的金发 |
[15:05] | Probably dressed in something freshly-plucked from the floor. | 也许穿着刚从地上捡起来的裙子 |
[15:27] | Let’s get this pajama party started. | 开始这场睡衣派对吧 |
[15:45] | I still don’t understand why you’re helping us. | 我还是不明白你为什么会帮我们 |
[15:47] | Bianca’s your client. | 比安卡可是你的客户 |
[15:49] | I’m not the same woman I was when she hired me. | 我已经不是她雇我时的那个人了 |
[15:52] | Did you have a change of heart? | 你是变了心吗 |
[15:53] | No, the same heart. | 没 心还是那颗心 |
[15:54] | Completely different soul, though. | 但灵魂却是完全不同了 |
[15:59] | There’s Chet. | 切特在那里 |
[16:00] | I’ll go talk to him. | 我要去和他聊聊 |
[16:01] | You know, that’s wise. | 明智之举 |
[16:02] | You seem more his type than me, | 和我相比 他应该更喜欢你这种类型 |
[16:04] | and you’re not particularly intimidating, | 而且你也不是特别吓人 |
[16:05] | – so that should help. – Help what? | -所以应该有用 -有什么用 |
[16:07] | Well, in seducing him, of course. | 当然是勾引他 |
[16:11] | I’m not gonna seduce him, Charlotte. | 我是不会去勾引他的 夏洛特 |
[16:12] | Not with that posture you’re not. | 以这种态度当然勾引不了 |
[16:15] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:15] | – I’ll do it. – No. No. | -我去 -不不 |
[16:17] | There’s gonna be no seducing. | 不用勾引任何人 |
[16:19] | We just need to get Chet to talk, | 我们只要让切特开口就行了 |
[16:20] | have him incriminate himself, | 让他自己招供 |
[16:22] | then we can arrest him and flip him on Bianca. | 然后我们就能逮捕他 让他供出比安卡 |
[16:24] | You expect him to betray his own mother? | 你指望他背叛他母亲吗 |
[16:27] | One that’s given him everything he’s ever wanted? | 那个赐予他他想要的一切的人吗 |
[16:30] | Not all kids appreciate what their parents have given them. | 不是所有孩子都感激父母所给予他们的东西 |
[16:32] | Well, that I agree with. | 这点我同意 |
[16:34] | I just think with a little pressure, he’ll crack. | 我想只要稍稍施加压力 他就会招供的 |
[16:38] | Bodyguard. | 有保镖 |
[16:39] | Maybe he’s not as easy to get to as I thought. | 也许他没我想的那么容易接近 |
[16:41] | Why would an overprotective mother | 为什么一个对子女过度保护的母亲 |
[16:43] | bring her murderous son | 会带她凶残的儿子 |
[16:44] | to a tequila-fueled party? | 来参加一个充斥着龙舌兰的酒会呢 |
[16:45] | Well, if her son killed Zeke, | 如果她儿子杀了齐克 |
[16:47] | she has no idea. | 她可能完全不知情 |
[16:53] | Okay. I’ve got an idea. | 好吧 我有办法 |
[16:59] | Dr. Linda Martin is an amazing therapist | 琳达·马丁医生是个了不起的心理医生 |
[17:02] | and an incredible woman. | 一个非常好的女人 |
[17:03] | You can’t do this to her. | 你不能这样对她 |
[17:05] | Well, I’m afraid that she brought this on herself. | 恐怕这是她咎由自取 |
[17:08] | So, unless there’s something… | 除非你们有什么… |
[17:10] | specific that you can tell me, | 特别的事要告诉我 |
[17:12] | there’s very little that I can do. | 否则我实在无能为力 |
[17:16] | Well, how about proof of all the good she’s done? | 如果能证明她所做过的那些好事呢 |
[17:20] | Like this guy. | 比如说这个人 |
[17:21] | Lucifer Morningstar. | 路西法·晨星 |
[17:23] | That’s quite flattering. | 非常荣幸 |
[17:24] | The worst patient anyone could ask for. | 他是世上最糟糕的病人 |
[17:27] | He is a back-stabbing, | 他是个出卖他人 |
[17:28] | selfish, narcissistic little devil. | 自私自利且自恋的小魔鬼 |
[17:31] | He’s greedy… | 他贪心不足… |
[17:32] | Is there a-a point to this? | 重点是什么 |
[17:34] | Yes, I’m wondering the same thing. | 我也想问这个问题 |
[17:35] | The point is, despite all of that, | 重点是 尽管他是这样的人 |
[17:38] | she went out of her way to help him. | 她还是竭尽全力地去帮助他 |
[17:41] | Yeah, she’s right. | 她说得对 |
[17:42] | The doctor has seen a side to me that I hide | 医生看到了我隐藏起来的一面 |
[17:45] | because it’s, well, terrifying. | 因为那一面很可怕 |
[17:48] | But she accepted me nonetheless, | 但她还是接受了我 |
[17:49] | and she’s helped me through issues that I thought insurmountable. | 并且帮助我克服了我以为无法克服的问题 |
[17:54] | I appreciate the testimonial, | 感谢你们的证言 |
[17:56] | and I will include it into the notes. | 我会把这些写进备注里的 |
[18:00] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[18:01] | Unless you have more evidence to submit. | 除非你们还有其他证据要提交 |
[18:05] | Well, she’s generous. | 她很慷慨 |
[18:07] | As a, as a therapist, as a lover, | 作为心理医生 作为爱人 |
[18:09] | – a friend… – Wait. | -作为朋友… -等等 |
[18:12] | – You slept with your therapist. – What? | -你和你的心理医生上床了 -什么 |
[18:15] | O-Only in the beginning. | 仅仅是开始的时候 |
[18:16] | Then she decided that I shouldn’t pay for therapy with sex. | 然后她认为我不该以性来支付治疗费 |
[18:18] | So, such strong morals, don’t you think? | 多么坚定的道德观啊 你不觉得吗 |
[18:21] | – Let’s go! – What the…? | -我们走 -搞什么… |
[18:22] | No, no, she saved my life. | 不不 她救了我一命 |
[18:25] | I mean, granted, she killed me first, | 虽然她先杀了我 |
[18:26] | – but I did ask her. – Oh, my God. | -但是我要求她这么做的 -天啊 |
[18:28] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[18:32] | We actually have been trying to get the formula for… | 我们其实一直在视图弄到配方… |
[18:36] | Charlotte. Excuse me. | 夏洛特 抱歉 |
[18:41] | So glad you can make it. How are the children? | 真高兴你能来 孩子们怎么样了 |
[18:43] | They’re angels. | 他们就是天使 |
[18:45] | But speaking of children… | 不过说到孩子 |
[18:48] | What did Chet do now? | 切特又干什么好事了 |
[18:50] | Run out on another tab? | 欠钱不还了吗 |
[18:53] | The police suspect him of killing Zeke Moore. | 警察怀疑是他杀了齐克·穆尔 |
[18:57] | – That’s impossible. – I have it from a very good source. | -这不可能 -我的消息源非常可靠 |
[19:02] | I’ll get to the bottom of it. | 我会调查清楚的 |
[19:03] | Thank you, Charlotte. | 谢谢你 夏洛特 |
[19:04] | – As always. – Of course. | -一如往常 -客气 |
[19:06] | Enjoy. | 好好玩 |
[19:12] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[19:15] | What could I do? | 我能做什么 |
[19:17] | You won’t let me drink, my bank account’s pretty low lately… | 你不让我喝酒 我账户最近也没什么钱 |
[19:18] | Zeke Moore. What did you do? | 齐克·穆尔 你做了什么 |
[19:22] | I took care of a problem. | 我解决了问题 |
[19:23] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[19:24] | You don’t work for me. | 你不是我的手下 |
[19:26] | But I should. Look what I can do. | 但我应该是 看看我能做些什么吧 |
[19:28] | Yeah, remove one of my best earners? | 是啊 把我最会赚钱的一个人给干掉了 |
[19:32] | You see, this is why you need me, Ma. | 你看 这就是为什么你需要我 妈 |
[19:34] | I found out that Zeke was building up his own business. | 我发现齐克在偷偷地搞自己的生意 |
[19:37] | Smuggling up rare artifacts on the side. | 私下里偷偷走私稀有文物 |
[19:39] | And I was making 30%. | 我从中赚百分之三十 |
[19:43] | Well, I would have known that if you had just given me… | 我不知道这事 还不是因为你不给我… |
[19:45] | How do the police know it was you? | 警察怎么知道是你的 |
[19:46] | I may have… dropped my phone. | 我可能 把手机掉那里了 |
[19:50] | Chet, what was on your phone? | 切特 你手机上有什么 |
[19:55] | Let’s go somewhere quieter. | 咱们去个安静点的地方 |
[19:57] | No, Mom. Mom, Mom. | 不是 妈妈 妈妈 |
[20:03] | The whole business? | 整个生意 |
[20:05] | I was just trying to learn how the financial part worked, Ma. | 我就是想学学怎么运作资金 妈 |
[20:07] | You know, prove to you I could be a part of this. | 向你证明我可以参与生意 |
[20:08] | So you saved it on your phone, which the police now have. | 所以你就存在了手机上 现在警察拿到了 |
[20:11] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[20:12] | I’m already taking care of it. | 我已经解决好了 |
[20:14] | Won’t be a problem. | 不会有问题的 |
[20:20] | What? | 干嘛 |
[20:23] | Hello. | 你好 |
[20:40] | Improv? | 即兴表演 |
[20:43] | Really? | 你认真的 |
[20:47] | Come on, man, you promised me you wouldn’t laugh. | 别这样 你答应我不会笑的了 |
[20:52] | I went through a lot this last year. | 前年我参加过很多次这个 |
[20:54] | And improv sort of helped me reorient myself. | 即兴表演帮助我重新找到了生活方向 |
[20:58] | How? | 怎么讲 |
[21:00] | Well, it took stepping outside of myself | 它会让我走出自己的视角 |
[21:03] | to figure out who I really was. | 来思考我究竟是谁 |
[21:06] | You know, stop defining myself by other people. | 不再让别人来定义我 |
[21:09] | Chloe. Lucifer. | 克洛伊 路西法 |
[21:11] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[21:13] | So you think I’m defining myself by my brother, yeah? | 所以你认为我在被我兄弟定义 |
[21:15] | Well, I know from experience, | 根据我的经验 |
[21:16] | the dude casts a pretty big-ass shadow. | 那家伙的罩下影子可大了 |
[21:20] | Well, if there is one constant in the universe, | 如果这宇宙里有什么是不变的 |
[21:22] | it’s that Lucifer’s the favorite. | 那就是路西法总是最受宠 |
[21:25] | No matter what I do. | 不管我做什么 |
[21:26] | No matter how hard I work or how much he screws up. | 不管我有多努力办事还是他闯了多大祸 |
[21:30] | It’s never gonna change. | 都不会有所改变 |
[21:37] | You guys must have competed over everything, huh? | 你们肯定是每件事都在互相竞争吧 |
[21:40] | I mean, he would never admit it, right? | 他肯定是不会承认的 |
[21:42] | But yeah. Yeah, everything. | 但没错 每件事 |
[21:45] | Even women? | 即便是女人吗 |
[21:48] | Eh, I just noticed that | 我刚发现 |
[21:49] | you and Lucifer have a weird relationship | 你和路西法与夏洛特·理查德之间 |
[21:50] | with Charlotte Richards. | 有着很奇怪的关系 |
[21:52] | I just thought maybe you guys… | 我还以为你们是… |
[21:53] | No, Dan, we are not competing over Charlotte. | 没有 丹 我们没争夺夏洛特 |
[21:55] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[21:59] | At least, not in the way you think. | 最起码不是你想象的那种 |
[22:01] | And if we are, well, obviously I lost. | 如果我们在争 显然输的会是我 |
[22:04] | Because I’m here, with you. | 因为我在这里 和你一起 |
[22:08] | No offense. | 没恶意 |
[22:09] | Yeah, none taken. | 没关系 |
[22:12] | Oh, man. | 可恶 |
[22:13] | They couldn’t crack the passcode. | 他们破不了密码 |
[22:16] | But, uh, for what it’s worth, | 不过 无论如何 |
[22:18] | I like you a hell of a lot more than I like your brother. | 比起你兄弟来 我更喜欢你 |
[22:32] | I know everyone here except you. | 我认识这里所有人 除了你 |
[22:35] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[22:38] | I, uh… | 我… |
[22:39] | I, uh, was… | 我是来… |
[22:41] | I came because, well… | 我来这里是因为… |
[22:44] | I love your son’s music. | 我喜爱你儿子的音乐 |
[22:47] | Hi, Chet. | 你好啊切特 |
[22:48] | Chet, you’re so good. You’re amazing. | 切特 你太厉害了 你真棒 |
[22:51] | Oh, please. I’ve seen the sales. | 得了吧 我看过销量 |
[22:53] | Nobody actually listens to that… stuff. | 根本没人听他那堆 东西 |
[22:56] | Oh, I listen to it, big-time. | 我听啊 老听了 |
[22:59] | I-I… | 我 我 |
[23:00] | Get that money | 赚了那钱 |
[23:01] | – That money don’t get me – Me! | -那钱可赚不到我 -我 |
[23:04] | Oh, ain’t it funny how y’all | 真是逗得不得了 你们都想 |
[23:06] | – Wanna be the G – Wanna be the G… | -成为大佬 -成为大佬 |
[23:07] | – I’ve heard enough. – I make it… | -我听够了 -我成了… |
[23:10] | – Yeah. – That’s enough, ma’am. | -好吧 -够了 女士 |
[23:11] | Chet, you’re so good. | 切特 你太厉害了 |
[23:12] | – You’re dope! – Let’s go. | -你最棒了 -走吧 |
[23:13] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[23:14] | I love you more. | 我爱你更多 |
[23:21] | Dan. Hey. Look, that phone– | 丹 听着 那手机 |
[23:24] | I think it is way more important than we thought. | 我想它比我们猜测的还重要 |
[23:27] | It might be the key to taking down Bianca. | 那可能是拿下比安卡的关键 |
[23:32] | Great. Now that we’ve solved that, | 太好了 这事我们解决了 |
[23:33] | I can get back to the case and… | 我能回去办案了… |
[23:35] | Ooh! God! What?! | 天啊 为什么打我 |
[23:38] | What? You just made everything worse. | 为什么 你把一切都搞得更糟了 |
[23:40] | Why am I surprised? Just leave. | 我有什么可惊奇的 你走吧 |
[23:43] | Since that’s been your plan all along anyway. | 反正你一直都计划着要走 |
[23:45] | Is that what all this has been about? | 这一切就是因为那事吗 |
[23:49] | Amenadiel told you about our trip back to Heaven, didn’t he? | 阿曼纳迪尔告诉你我们回天堂的事了 对吧 |
[23:52] | Don’t you blame him. | 不准你责怪他 |
[23:54] | You… | 你 |
[23:55] | – …should have told me. – Well, if you understood | -早就该告诉我了 -如果你理解 |
[23:57] | the full picture… | 整件事情的话 |
[23:59] | Stop hitting me. | 别打我了 |
[24:01] | Then explain. | 你解释一下 |
[24:02] | Well, I’d like to, but you have a tendency | 我想解释 但你容易 |
[24:04] | to get emotional about things. | 对事情情绪化 |
[24:06] | Case in point. | 这就是个很好的例子 |
[24:08] | So I needed to be controlled, is that it? | 所以我需要被控制住 是这样吗 |
[24:11] | What the hell am I, Lucifer– | 我他妈的算什么 路西法 |
[24:12] | a pawn in some plan of yours? | 你们计划里的一颗棋子吗 |
[24:14] | No, I wouldn’t put it like that. | 不 我不会这么比喻 |
[24:15] | Of course you wouldn’t, because that would actually | 当然你不会 因为那样会 |
[24:17] | require you understanding how you affect people. | 逼你明白你是怎么影响别人的 |
[24:21] | How you hurt them. | 你是怎么伤害他们的 |
[24:24] | You seem to be the one doing the hurting at the moment. | 但现在你好像是那个伤害别人的人 |
[24:26] | You don’t care about anyone other than yourself. | 除了你自己 你谁都不在乎 |
[24:28] | Unless they can be of use to you. | 除非他们能被你利用 |
[24:33] | Sound familiar? | 听着熟悉吗 |
[24:35] | Tread very carefully, Maze. | 说话小心点 麦子 |
[24:40] | You’re just like your parents. | 你跟你爸妈一模一样 |
[25:08] | Maybe… maybe we should | 也许 也许我们应该 |
[25:10] | just take a time-out so that… | 暂停一下 |
[25:13] | you can catch your breath. | 好让你喘口气 |
[25:14] | Yeah, so you can catch your breath. | 对 好让你喘口气 |
[25:17] | And then, I’ll get back to kicking your ass. | 然后我会接着揍你 |
[25:24] | See, now… | 看 |
[25:26] | I had no idea that you were this mad at me. | 我不知道你对我这么生气 |
[25:33] | You were gonna leave me. | 你要抛下我了 |
[25:37] | I would never do that. | 我永远不会的 |
[25:40] | But you told Amenadiel and your mom | 但你告诉阿曼纳迪尔和你妈妈 |
[25:43] | that y… you were going with them to Heaven. | 你要跟他们回天堂 |
[25:46] | Well, I didn’t say how long for. | 但我没说去多久 |
[25:50] | Or what I was gonna do when I got there. | 也没说去那做什么 |
[25:57] | You’re playing your own angle. | 你在打你自己的算盘 |
[26:05] | And you didn’t tell me… | 你没告诉我 |
[26:09] | …because you needed me to be angry with you | 因为你需要让我对你生气 |
[26:12] | so you could sell your story. | 这样你就可以让他们相信你的故事了 |
[26:14] | Exactly! | 完全正确 |
[26:16] | So, all this… | 打了这么久 |
[26:19] | was for nothing. | 全白打了 |
[26:24] | Lucifer, that’s even worse. | 路西法 那样甚至更糟 |
[26:36] | This phone | 这部手机 |
[26:37] | could be the key to taking down the entire Ruiz empire. | 可能是扳倒整个鲁伊斯帝国的关键 |
[26:40] | Yeah, but how do we crack it if cyber couldn’t even do it? | 对 但网络部都不行 我们怎么能破解它 |
[26:42] | Time. | 我们有时间 |
[26:43] | That idiot didn’t install a program | 那个蠢货没有安装 |
[26:44] | that can remotely wipe the phone. | 可以远程清除手机的程序 |
[26:46] | And it’s an older phone with just a four-digit code. | 况且这是部只有四位数密码的旧式手机 |
[26:49] | So, what, we just keep trying till we get in? | 所以呢 我们就一直试到密码正确为止吗 |
[26:50] | How long will that take? | 那要花多久 |
[26:51] | There are only 10,000 options. | 总共只有一万种可能 |
[26:53] | Well, actually, 9,996 now– I took a couple stabs. | 实际上只有9996种了 我刚试了几次 |
[26:56] | So, hey, making progress. | 如果有进展的话 |
[26:58] | I would say maybe a month. | 我觉得大概要一个月 |
[27:00] | Well, we can’t arrest ’em till we know what’s on that phone. | 等我们得到手机里的东西 就能逮捕他们了 |
[27:02] | – And if they decide to make a run for it… – All right. | -如果他们决定逃跑呢 -好吧 |
[27:04] | Let’s just try to speed it up. | 那我们抓紧吧 |
[27:05] | Let’s look into Chet’s background, | 我们来调查一下切特的背景 |
[27:06] | let’s try and come up with number | 试试看 推理出 |
[27:07] | combinations that might be meaningful to him, all right? | 可能对他有意义的数字组合 好吗 |
[27:09] | Let’s go. | 行动吧 |
[27:14] | Did you guys… | 你们 |
[27:16] | kill the chairman of the review board? | 杀了评审委员会的主席吗 |
[27:18] | Please tell me you didn’t kill him. | 拜托告诉我你们没杀他 |
[27:20] | Not that he didn’t deserve it, | 倒不是他不该死 |
[27:21] | – the smug, insufferable… – No, no. | -他那洋洋得意的样子 受不了 -不 |
[27:24] | No one’s dead. We did this to each other. | 没人死掉 是我们两个打架了 |
[27:27] | Though… | 虽然 |
[27:28] | when it comes to your case, I fear I may have, um… | 但关于你的案子 恐怕我可能 |
[27:31] | complicated things. | 把事情复杂化了 |
[27:34] | Lucifer told me you used to screw. | 路西法告诉我你们以前乱搞过 |
[27:36] | – Among other things. – Oh? | -还有其他一些事情 -是吗 |
[27:43] | Well, I guess that’s that. | 我猜就是这样了 |
[27:44] | No, that isn’t that. I want to know why | 不 不是那个 我想知道为什么 |
[27:46] | she’s still upset with me. | 她还在生我的气 |
[27:47] | Since I’m not currently a practicing doctor of psychiatry, | 由于我现在不是一个执业精神医生 |
[27:50] | I don’t have to lead you on this path of realization; | 我不必引导你走上觉醒之路 |
[27:52] | I can just tell you. | 我直接告诉你吧 |
[27:54] | Maze is pissed at you because you used her. | 麦子生你的气是因为你利用了她 |
[27:58] | Sure. | 当然 |
[27:59] | But for the greater good of our debauchery here in L.A. | 但是是为了我们在洛杉矶的放荡生活 |
[28:02] | Did you even once think of how this affected her? | 你有没有想过这对她影响多大 |
[28:04] | Of course I did. | 我当然想过 |
[28:06] | Thought about how she might ruin everything | 想过她可能会怎样破坏一切 |
[28:08] | by disemboweling my mum or castrating my brother. | 把我妈开肠破肚 或是阉割我哥哥 |
[28:11] | I meant her feelings. | 我说的是她的感情 |
[28:13] | What? | 什么 |
[28:14] | She thought | 她以为 |
[28:15] | you abandoned her. | 你抛弃了她 |
[28:19] | That you didn’t care how that affected her. | 你不在乎这件事对她感情的影响 |
[28:22] | But those sort of things never bothered her be… | 但那些事从来没让她烦恼过 |
[28:29] | …before. | 以前没有 |
[28:37] | Mazikeen. | 麦泽金 |
[28:39] | I didn’t realize… | 我没意识到 |
[28:46] | I should have realized. | 我早该明白的 |
[28:53] | Well, my work here is done. | 我的工作做完了 |
[28:58] | Literally. | 真的结束了 |
[29:01] | So, if you’ll excuse me, | 如果你不介意的话 |
[29:02] | I’m going to find a very stiff martini. | 我要去喝一杯很烈的马提尼 |
[29:15] | Linda. | 琳达 |
[29:17] | I’ll take care of this. | 我会处理好这件事的 |
[29:19] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[29:33] | Bianca. | 比安卡 |
[29:35] | Has something happened? | 有什么事吗 |
[29:37] | Yes. | 有事 |
[29:40] | My son robbed and killed Zeke, as you know. | 如你所知 我儿子抢劫并杀害了齐克 |
[29:43] | But then he showed me what Zeke was smuggling. | 但之后他给我看了齐克走私的东西 |
[29:46] | And for whom. | 和幕后的主使 |
[29:48] | Now I have it. | 现在在我手里 |
[29:51] | And I think it’s very important to you, isn’t it? | 我想它对你很重要 是吗 |
[29:53] | – It is. – Then let’s make a deal. | -是的 -那我们做个交易 |
[29:56] | I’ll give it to you | 如果你从警察那 |
[29:58] | if you get my son’s phone from the police. | 把我儿子的手机拿回来 我就把它给你 |
[30:01] | That’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[30:02] | You’ll find a way. | 你会找到办法的 |
[30:05] | Otherwise, I’ll make sure that what you want… | 否则 我保证你想要的东西 |
[30:08] | disappears forever. | 永远消失 |
[30:23] | Birthday reverse. Nope. | 生日倒过来 不对 |
[30:27] | Double 69. | 两个69 |
[30:30] | Oddly relieved that’s not it. | 幸好也不对 为什么要说幸好 |
[30:33] | Ms. Lopez. | 洛佩兹小姐 |
[30:35] | We haven’t really had the chance to meet. | 我想我们一直没机会正式认识一下 |
[30:37] | I know. I’ve been looking forward to a formal “Hey-ya.” | 我知道 我也一直想跟你抱一个 |
[30:41] | S… Uh, no, I see you’re still | 这个 看来你还在 |
[30:43] | working on the phone. | 想办法破解那个手机 |
[30:46] | I knew Chet well. | 我跟切特挺熟的 |
[30:47] | Perhaps I could borrow it, maybe try some combinations? | 不知道你能不能借给我试几次 |
[30:52] | I see through you. | 我算看透你了 |
[30:55] | I know you are waiting around for my boy Dan. | 我知道你一直想上我家大兄弟丹 |
[31:01] | Caught me red-handed. | 被你看穿了 |
[31:02] | And even though most everybody is all like, | 哪怕大家都在说 |
[31:06] | “She a shark, | “一看就是蛇蝎女 |
[31:07] | those dead eyes, don’t trust her,” | 你看那双精光眼 别相信她” |
[31:10] | when I look at you… | 可你在我眼里 |
[31:13] | I see a light. | 我看到了光 |
[31:14] | Did my bandage come undone? | 我的创可贴掉下来了吗 |
[31:16] | So, for now, benefit of the doubt. | 所以目前我信你一次 |
[31:21] | But if you ever hurt Dan again, | 但如果你再敢伤害丹 |
[31:23] | I’ll have someone break your legs. | 我叫人打断你的腿 |
[31:32] | Oh, that’s my brother. I’ve been trying | 是我弟弟 我一直想联系他 |
[31:33] | to get ahold of him forever. | 就是联系不上 |
[31:37] | Can you watch the phone? | 你能帮我看着点手机吗 |
[31:38] | Sure. | 当然 |
[31:40] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[31:42] | See? Light. | 瞧见没 有光 |
[31:52] | Start talking. | 交待吧 |
[32:16] | What happened to you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[32:17] | Oh, this. It’s just a little fisticuffs between friends. | 这个啊 就是好朋友相互打几拳而已 |
[32:20] | I just had a very enlightening conversation | 我刚刚和夏洛特·理查德 |
[32:22] | with Charlotte Richards. | 深入谈了一下 |
[32:24] | Ah. Well, I’ve had my fill | 我今天已经 |
[32:25] | of enlightening conversations for today, thank you. | 和别人深入谈得够多了 谢谢 |
[32:29] | Lucifer, she told me who she really is, | 路西法 她告诉了我她的真实身份 |
[32:31] | and how you two are related. | 还有你们两个之间的关系 |
[32:33] | I somehow doubt that. | 我总觉得不太可能 |
[32:35] | It all makes sense. | 说得通啊 |
[32:37] | Why you were so disgusted | 难怪你一听到我说 |
[32:38] | when I suggested you two had slept together. | 你们两个可能偷情的时候你那么恶心 |
[32:41] | Why you act so weird around her in general. | 也难怪你和她在一起时就那么古怪 |
[32:43] | She… really told you. | 她 真的告诉你了 |
[32:45] | What did she tell you? | 她怎么跟你说的 |
[32:47] | That she’s your father’s ex. | 她说她是你爸的前妻 |
[32:52] | Right, yes, no. That’s-that’s true. | 没错 不是 这个 是真的 |
[32:53] | Right, yeah. | 没错 |
[32:55] | I mean, the way she talked about your dad | 你都不知道她怎么说你的父亲 |
[32:56] | and-and what he put her through. | 还有你父亲怎么对她的 |
[32:59] | Mm-hmm. Betrayal, torture, Hell, et cetera. | 当然了 背叛 折磨 地狱 等等 |
[33:02] | All true. | 全都是真的 |
[33:03] | I just cannot imagine raising kids with someone like that. | 我真是没法想象和这么一个人一起带孩子 |
[33:07] | Sympathy for the goddess, Detective? | 你开始同情女神了吗 警探 |
[33:10] | Why didn’t you just tell me she was your stepmom? | 你怎么不早告诉我她是你继母 |
[33:13] | Well, it didn’t seem that simple to explain. | 没那么容易说清楚的 |
[33:16] | I mean, how did this all come about, anyway? | 你怎么想起来说这些了 |
[33:21] | I… I caught Charlotte trying to steal evidence | 夏洛特想为比安卡·鲁伊斯偷证据 |
[33:24] | for Bianca Ruiz. | 被我抓现行了 |
[33:26] | What? | 什么 |
[33:27] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么要这么做 |
[33:28] | Well, apparently Bianca figured out | 显然比安卡识破了 |
[33:29] | that Charlotte and I were working together at the sting. | 夏洛特和我一起给她下的套 |
[33:32] | Bianca threatened Charlotte’s family. | 比安卡拿夏洛特的家人相要挟 |
[33:33] | I mean, she threatened you if she didn’t help. | 如果她不帮忙的话她就要来找你 |
[33:36] | Well, that sounds plausible, yes. | 听起来挺合理的 |
[33:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:41] | Something about it doesn’t feel right. | 总觉得这里面哪里不对劲 |
[33:42] | I don’t know if I can trust her. | 我不知道我能不能相信她 |
[33:45] | Well, I mean, I know I’m biased, | 我知道我有偏见 |
[33:46] | but one thing’s for certain, Detective: | 但是有件事是确定的 警探 |
[33:49] | Charlotte Richards will stop at nothing | 夏洛特·理查德绝对会不惜一切代价 |
[33:50] | to protect her children. | 保护她的孩子 |
[33:54] | You can trust that. | 这一点你可以放心 |
[33:58] | Did you bring me what I asked for? | 我要的东西你带来了吗 |
[34:03] | As promised. | 我如约带来了 |
[34:08] | Make sure it’s real. | 去验验真假 |
[34:10] | That it wasn’t cloned. | 确定这不是克隆机 |
[34:26] | To the things a mother will do for her children. | 敬为了孩子不惜一切的母亲 |
[34:29] | I’ll drink to that. | 我也要敬这个 |
[34:32] | I can’t even count the times | 我已经数不清到底有多少次 |
[34:34] | that Chet has come close | 我辛苦建立的事业 |
[34:35] | to destroying everything I’ve built. | 险些被切特彻底毁掉 |
[34:36] | Children always find new ways to test us. | 孩子总能给我们创造新难题 |
[34:39] | She’s talking about Amenadiel. | 她说的是阿曼纳迪尔 |
[34:41] | Put us through… hell. | 让我们 有如下地狱 |
[34:43] | That one’s me. | 这个说的是我 |
[34:44] | And yet we still protect them. | 而我们却还是要保护他们 |
[34:47] | Always. | 始终不变 |
[34:54] | 扫描完成 近期无操作 无文件拷贝 无数据传输 | |
[34:58] | Now for your side of the bargain. | 现在该给你约好的东西了 |
[35:08] | We lost the feed. | 信号断掉了 |
[35:09] | – She’s up to something. – Well, no, no, no. | -她有什么企图 -不对不对 |
[35:10] | She may have just shorted the bug. | 她可能只是不小心把窃听器弄短路了 |
[35:11] | No. Charlotte Richards is either screwing us over | 不对 夏洛特·理查德要么是想坑我们 |
[35:14] | or she’s in trouble. | 要么有麻烦了 |
[35:15] | Guys, get ready to go in. | 各位 准备冲进去 |
[35:16] | And she better be in trouble. | 她最好是有麻烦了 |
[35:22] | This opens a safety deposit box. | 这个能打开一个保险箱 |
[35:24] | Inside you’ll find what Zeke was smuggling for you. | 齐克为你走私的东西就在里面 |
[35:26] | This isn’t what we agreed to. | 我们的协议可不是这么说的 |
[35:28] | How do I know you’ll hold up your end of the deal? | 我怎么知道你不是拒绝履约想坑我 |
[35:31] | Because I always do. | 因为我一贯守信用 |
[35:34] | And quite honestly, I don’t see why | 而且说实话 我实在是不明白 |
[35:35] | you put so much value in… | 你为什么要花这么一大笔钱 |
[35:37] | Freeze! See your hands! | 不许动 举起手来 |
[35:40] | LAPD. Bianca Ruiz, you’re under arrest. | 洛杉矶警察 比安卡·鲁伊斯 你被捕了 |
[35:43] | This is absurd. | 太荒唐了 |
[35:45] | Charlotte. Charlotte. | 夏洛特 夏洛特 |
[35:47] | Will no longer be representing you. | 她不再是你的律师了 |
[35:51] | You’re making a terrible mistake. | 你犯了个大错 |
[35:55] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[35:57] | Charlotte, are you okay? | 夏洛特 你还好吗 |
[35:59] | – Yes. – Lucifer, don’t. | -还好 -路西法 别 |
[36:00] | Step away. I need to search her. | 你退后 我要搜查她 |
[36:02] | Well, I don’t think that’s necessary, Detective. | 我看没这个必要吧 警探 |
[36:04] | – Well, I do. – It’s okay, son. | -我看有必要 -没事的 儿子 |
[36:07] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[36:08] | Arms out. | 手臂抬起来 |
[36:15] | Oh, you’re being incredibly thorough. | 你搜得还真是全面啊 |
[36:19] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[36:23] | – She’s clean. – Well, I told you, Detective, | -没有夹带 -我告诉过你了 警探 |
[36:25] | she’s got nothing to hide. | 她没什么可隐瞒的 |
[36:27] | The phone was still unlocked. | 手机保持解锁状态 |
[36:28] | We have everything. | 我们需要的都拿到了 |
[36:30] | Seems like we do. | 看来是这样 |
[36:34] | Let’s, uh… | 走吧 |
[36:49] | A book? | 一本书 |
[36:51] | That’s what Zeke smuggled for me? | 齐克就给我走私来了这个 |
[36:55] | Is this a joke? | 逗我吗 |
[36:56] | Well, if it were, I would have chosen something funnier, | 如果想逗你 我肯定会找个比这更好玩的 |
[36:58] | like Douglas Adams or Freud. | 比如道格拉斯·亚当斯或者弗洛伊德 |
[37:00] | Are you certain that this is all that was in | 你确定那个保险箱里 |
[37:03] | the safety deposit box? | 只有这个吗 |
[37:05] | Well, how is a book supposed to ignite the sword? | 一本书怎么能点燃一把剑呢 |
[37:07] | Maybe it’s an instruction manual. | 也许这是本操作说明书 |
[37:12] | In an ancient language I can’t read. | 又是上古语言 我看不懂 |
[37:15] | Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[37:16] | Here. | 给你 |
[37:17] | Wh– I can’t read it. | 我也不认得啊 |
[37:19] | But you speak every language. | 可是你会说所有的语言 |
[37:21] | Speak, not read. | 我会说 但不会读 |
[37:22] | I’ve always found tongues much more useful than books. | 我总是觉得巧舌胜过万卷书 |
[37:24] | So whatever language this is… | 所以不管这是什么语言 |
[37:26] | It’s Sumerian. | 这是苏美尔语 |
[37:29] | Unlike some of us who had everything handed to him, | 我不像某些人只会衣来伸手饭来张口 |
[37:30] | I actually spent my youth studying. | 我年轻的时候一直在学习 |
[37:34] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[37:36] | My smart boy. | 我的聪明儿子 |
[37:39] | How-how quickly can you translate it? | 你翻译完需要多久 |
[37:42] | Um, should only take me a few days. | 应该只要几天吧 |
[37:45] | Days? | 几天 |
[37:46] | I don’t have that kind of time. | 我可没这么多时间了 |
[37:48] | Mum, why have you got your knickers in such a twist? | 妈 为什么你总是这么着急上火 |
[37:50] | Is there a reason why you’re in such a rush lately? | 你这么着急是有什么原因吗 |
[37:53] | I-I’m just anxious to see the rest of the family. | 我 我只是急着想见到我的亲人 |
[37:57] | Please start translating. | 请快点翻译吧 |
[38:04] | There’s something going on with her. | 她肯定有什么情况 |
[38:06] | Yeah. Or it’s just that time of the millennium. | 也许她每千年总有那么几天不舒服 |
[38:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[38:23] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[38:25] | Not this time. | 这次休想 |
[38:35] | Congrats on nabbing Queen Tequila. | 恭喜你抓了龙舌兰女王 |
[38:37] | Well, Chet’s still out there, | 切特还在逃 |
[38:39] | so this isn’t over until I find him. | 所以他落网了才算完 |
[38:42] | You and Charlotte Richards– | 你和夏洛特·理查德 |
[38:43] | that is the most awkward team-up of the century. | 真是本世纪最古怪的搭档了 |
[38:47] | Actually, it wasn’t as bad as I expected. | 其实也没我想的那么糟糕 |
[38:49] | I learned a lot of eye-opening things about her. | 我了解了许多关于她的让人惊掉下巴的事 |
[38:52] | That’s for sure. Like her being Lucifer’s stepmom. | 肯定的 比如说她是路西法的继母 |
[38:55] | – Had no idea… – Wait a minute. | -我根本不知道 -你等等 |
[38:56] | She– Stepmom? | 她 继母 |
[38:59] | Yeah. | 是 |
[39:00] | Yes. | 没错 |
[39:01] | That makes a weird amount of sense, actually. | 有好多奇怪的事还真就说得通了 |
[39:06] | Dan, I want you to be careful with her. | 丹 你可要小心她 |
[39:08] | There’s something about her I don’t trust. | 不知为何 我总是不相信她 |
[39:10] | I’m gonna be fine, Chloe. | 我没事的 克洛伊 |
[39:13] | – Wait. One more thing. – Yeah. | -等等 还有个事 -什么 |
[39:16] | If you married her, | 如果你娶了她 |
[39:18] | you’d kind of be like Lucifer’s dad. | 论起来你就是路西法的爸爸了 |
[39:23] | – Oh, my God. – Right? | -我的天哪 -没错吧 |
[39:24] | It’s so, so messed up. | 真是 全乱套了 |
[39:44] | I’m glad you agreed to meet me. | 我很高兴你同意见我 |
[39:45] | Well, of course I did. | 我当然要同意 |
[39:47] | I knew that book couldn’t be it. | 我知道肯定不是那本书 |
[39:52] | Well, come on. | 来吧 |
[39:54] | Hand it over. I need what Zeke really smuggled. | 拿出来 我需要齐克给我走私的东西 |
[39:58] | Now. | 快点 |
[40:05] | A knife. | 一把小刀 |
[40:08] | We already have… | 我们已经有一把 |
[40:12] | My life is ruined! | 我的生活全毁了 |
[40:15] | I don’t want to go to prison. | 我可不想坐牢 |
[40:16] | This is all your fault! | 全都是你的错 |
[40:56] | Who knew translating could be so exhausting. | 谁能想到翻译个东西这么累人 |
[41:02] | Listen, I think I found something. | 我好像发现了什么 |
[41:05] | God shattered the Flaming Sword into three distinct pieces. | 上帝将火焰之剑分成了三个部分 |
[41:09] | “The Blade of Death.” | “死亡之刃” |
[41:11] | Azrael’s. | 亚兹拉尔的剑 |
[41:12] | “The Medallion of Life.” | “生命之章” |
[41:14] | Johnson’s belt buckle. | 约翰逊的腰带扣 |
[41:17] | And the key that binds them all together. | 还有一个将它们联结在一起的钥匙 |
[41:23] | Well, keys don’t bind, they unlock. | 钥匙可不是拿来联结的 是用来开锁的 |
[41:24] | I think someone needs to go back to translation school. | 某些人是不是该回翻译学校回炉了 |
[41:31] | And guess who has the key. | 你猜猜这个钥匙在谁手上 |
[41:37] | Well, don’t leave me in suspense. | 别吊我胃口啊 |
[41:38] | Who is it, brother? | 是谁啊 老哥 |
[41:39] | It says that God entrusted the key | 这上面说上帝将这关键部分 |
[41:41] | to his favorite son. | 托付给了他最爱的儿子 |
[41:47] | Of course he gave it to you. | 他当然会给你了 |
[41:51] | It’s always you, isn’t it? | 总是你 是不是 |
[41:53] | Well, what are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[41:54] | The only keys I’ve got are these. | 我手上唯一的”键”就是钢琴键了 |
[41:58] | What else did you bring with you to Earth, Luci? | 你还把什么东西带到人间了 小路 |
[42:02] | Your ring. | 你的戒指 |
[42:03] | I’ve never seen you without it; maybe that’s the key. | 你从来没摘下来过 也许它就是关键 |
[42:06] | Well, the key to completing my ensemble maybe. | 顶多算是我着装风格的关键吧 |
[42:09] | Here. | 给你 |
[42:11] | Try and attach your ring to this. | 试试把你的戒指安到剑上 |
[42:13] | – Brother. – Just do it. | -哥哥 -快点 |
[42:14] | And we’ll confirm what we already know. | 这样就能核实我们早就知道的了 |
[42:16] | – Brother… – That Father’s favorite, | -老哥 -父亲最心爱的儿子 |
[42:18] | despite everything that you have done, | 哪怕你做了这么多错事 |
[42:19] | is and always has been you. | 他永远最喜欢你 |
[42:22] | Look down. | 你低头看看 |
[42:27] | Is that the key around your neck | 是因为你脖子上挂着的就是那个关键 |
[42:29] | or are you just happy to see me? | 还是因为你见到我太开心了 |
[42:36] | He entrusted it… | 他把钥匙 |
[42:40] | to you, brother. | 托付给了你 哥哥 |