时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I wasn’t lying. | 我之前没有撒谎 |
[00:03] | I do intend to use the Flaming Sword | 我确实想用火焰之剑 |
[00:06] | to cut through the Gates of Heaven. | 劈开天堂的大门 |
[00:07] | But what you left out… | 但你没提到的是… |
[00:08] | I plan on kicking Mum into Heaven | 我计划把我妈踢进天堂 |
[00:10] | and slamming the gates on her backside. | 然后在她身后关上大门 |
[00:12] | Maybe there’s another piece missing. | 也许还有一块不见了 |
[00:14] | If you find the killer, | 如果你找到杀手 |
[00:15] | then you’ll find our piece of the Flaming Sword. | 你就能找到火焰之剑的另一块了 |
[00:17] | I went through a lot this last year, | 前年我参加过很多次这个 |
[00:18] | and improv sort of helped me reorient myself. | 即兴表演帮助我重新找到了生活方向 |
[00:21] | Amenadiel told you about our trip | 阿曼纳迪尔告诉你我们 |
[00:22] | back to Heaven, didn’t he? | 回天堂的事了 对吧 |
[00:23] | You should have told me. | 你早该告诉我的 |
[00:26] | – As promised. – This opens a safety deposit box. | -我如约带来了 -这个能打开一个保险箱 |
[00:29] | LAPD. Bianca Ruiz, you’re under arrest. | 洛杉矶警察 比安卡·鲁伊斯 你被捕了 |
[00:32] | Are you certain this is all that was in the safety deposit box? | 你确定那个保险箱里只有这个吗 |
[00:35] | We’ll fix it. There’s plenty of time. | 我们再想办法 我们时间还多着呢 |
[00:37] | Just not for me. | 但我没时间了 |
[00:38] | God shattered the Flaming Sword into three distinct pieces. | 上帝将火焰之剑分成了三个部分 |
[00:41] | “The Blade of Death”, “the Medallion of Life” | “死亡之刃” “生命之章” |
[00:43] | and the Key that binds them all together. | 还有一个将它们联结在一起的钥匙 |
[00:45] | Look down. | 你低头看看 |
[00:47] | He entrusted it to you. | 他把钥匙托付给了你 |
[00:50] | Congrats on nabbing Queen Tequila. | 恭喜你抓了龙舌兰女王 |
[00:51] | Well, Chet’s still out there, | 切特还在逃 |
[00:53] | so this isn’t over. | 所以这不算完 |
[00:54] | I need what Zeke really smuggled. | 我需要齐克给我走私的东西 |
[00:57] | My life is ruined! | 我的生活全毁了 |
[01:47] | Hello? | 你好 |
[01:49] | It’s Charlotte Richards. | 我是夏洛特·理查德 |
[01:50] | I need a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[02:03] | Would you look at that, Luci? | 快看啊 小路 |
[02:05] | It really is the final piece. | 它果然是最后一块 |
[02:08] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[02:09] | Oh, no, I believe it. | 不 我信了 |
[02:11] | It’s classic Dad. | 这才是父亲作风 |
[02:12] | Hanging the final piece of the Flaming Sword | 把火焰之剑的最后一块 |
[02:15] | right under our noses, | 藏在我们眼皮底下 |
[02:17] | your nose, | 你眼皮底下 |
[02:18] | this entire time. | 藏了这么久 |
[02:21] | I know, right? | 就是说嘛 |
[02:23] | It’s ridiculous. | 这太可笑了 |
[02:24] | I mean, if that isn’t the biggest celestial bird | 这难道不是父亲在天上给我们 |
[02:26] | Dad’s ever flipped. | 竖的最大的神中指吗 |
[02:29] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[02:31] | This means that I’m the favorite son. | 这意味着我是最受宠爱的儿子 |
[02:35] | No, it means that once again | 并不 这意味着又一次 |
[02:37] | Dad is manipulating us six ways to Sunday. | 父亲把我们完全玩弄于鼓掌之间 |
[02:41] | But, hey, what’s new? | 但是无所谓 反正也不新鲜了 |
[02:43] | At least we have it now. | 至少我们现在搞到手了 |
[02:45] | So… | 那么… |
[02:51] | Well, hand it over, Brother. | 交给我吧 哥哥 |
[02:52] | The sword’s not gonna ignite itself. | 火焰之剑又不能自燃 |
[02:56] | Oh, just give it to me. | 麻利给我 |
[02:59] | Give it to me. Right, don’t be silly, Brother. | 给我 好吧 别闹了 哥哥 |
[03:01] | You know I’m ten times stronger than you. | 你知道我比你强壮十倍 |
[03:03] | But I’m the favorite. | 但我是他最爱的儿子 |
[03:05] | Right. Of course. | 好吧 当然 |
[03:07] | That one. | 那个呀 |
[03:10] | Right, don’t make me hurt you. | 好吧 别逼我伤害你 |
[03:12] | Remember, you’re not the angel you once were. | 别忘了 你不像以前有天使的神力了 |
[03:16] | No, Luci, you’re right, I’m not. | 对 小路 你说得对 我没有了 |
[03:21] | I didn’t mean to make you all broody again. | 我又不是故意打击你情绪的 |
[03:22] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没事 |
[03:24] | I just need a little time to process what it all means. | 我需要花点时间理解一下其中的含义 |
[03:27] | Process? | 理解 |
[03:28] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 |
[03:30] | Suppose we’re in no real rush. | 反正我们也不是很急 |
[03:32] | Process away. | 理解去吧 |
[03:35] | I think I’ve got E.T. on the DVR | 我记得我有《E.T.外星人》的录像带 |
[03:37] | if you need a good weep | 可以让你想大哭一场 |
[03:38] | and a pint of Hagen-Daz in the freezer if that helps. | 有需要的话 冰箱里还有一大杯哈根达斯 |
[03:58] | You scared me. God! | 你吓死我了 我的神哪 |
[04:02] | Goddess. | 女神 |
[04:04] | But whatever. | 无所谓了 |
[04:05] | I need medical attention. | 我需要医疗救治 |
[04:07] | I’m wounded. | 我受伤了 |
[04:08] | Then go to a hospital. | 那就去医院啊 |
[04:10] | This isn’t exactly a human injury, | 这不是普通的人类伤口 |
[04:13] | and since you know who, | 既然你知道我是谁 |
[04:16] | or rather what I am, | 或者说我是什么 |
[04:18] | I would appreciate it if you would just patch me up. | 如果你能帮我处理伤口我会非常感激的 |
[04:21] | Why does everybody keep doing this to me? | 为什么每个人都要这么对我 |
[04:24] | I am a doctor, | 我是医生不假 |
[04:25] | but patching people up isn’t my thing. | 但是帮人处理伤口不是我的专业 |
[04:31] | It is now. | 现在是了 |
[04:35] | Suppose I could take a gander. | 我想我应该能瞧上一眼 |
[04:37] | Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[04:42] | I should warn you, you might have to… | 我得警告你 你可能得… |
[04:49] | – duck. – What?! | -躲一下 -怎么回事 |
[04:51] | Who did that to you? | 这是谁干的 |
[04:52] | I mean, was it Lucifer? | 是路西法干的吗 |
[04:56] | I-I mean… | 我是说… |
[04:59] | not on purpose, you know. | 当然不会是故意的 |
[05:00] | Accidentally, like with that | 出于意外 比如用那把 |
[05:02] | Flaming Sword thingy. | 火焰之剑造成的 |
[05:06] | All right, let me see what I got here. | 好吧 我看看我这有什么 |
[05:14] | Okay, duct tape. | 好吧 有卷胶带 |
[05:17] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[05:19] | This stuff’s amazing. | 这东西好用极了 |
[05:27] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[05:29] | You have experience | 你应付过 |
[05:30] | with emotionally fragile men, don’t you? | 情感脆弱的人 对吧 |
[05:32] | You’re self-aware today. | 你今天很有自知之明啊 |
[05:33] | No, I meant Dan. | 不 我是指丹 |
[05:34] | Anyway, tell me, | 总之告诉我 |
[05:35] | how do you stop them from overthinking everything? | 怎么样才能不让他们想太多 |
[05:38] | Who’s overthinking? | 谁想太多了 |
[05:39] | Amenadiel. | 阿曼纳迪尔 |
[05:41] | Leave it to him to turn a compliment | 本来是夸他的好事 |
[05:42] | into something to angst over. | 他倒焦虑得不得了 |
[05:44] | I mean, he should be happy he’s Dad’s favorite. | 他是老爸最爱的儿子 他应该高兴才是 |
[05:47] | Wait, your dad didn’t actually tell you guys that, did he? | 等等 你爸没有告诉过你们这话吧 |
[05:50] | Well, in so many Sumerian words, yes. | 用苏美尔语说过很多次 |
[05:54] | You know, the more I hear about your dad, | 我越是了解关于你爸的事 |
[05:57] | the more I understand why you’re… | 我就越理解为什么你 |
[06:00] | you know, you. | 会是这样子 |
[06:02] | Body dump. | 是弃尸案 |
[06:03] | Weird one, too, and not just ’cause of the obvious | 很奇怪 不只是因为明显的 |
[06:06] | buck naked, deep-fried head thing. | 裸体和头部深度烧伤 |
[06:09] | But someone also shaved this poor guy’s entire body. | 有人还把这可怜的家伙全身的毛都刮了 |
[06:14] | Well, maybe our poor killer’s just chaetophobic. | 也许凶手只是对毛发有恐惧 |
[06:17] | Fear of hair. | 害怕毛发 |
[06:18] | Always fun when they turn up in Hell. | 这种人到了地狱都是很有趣的 |
[06:20] | Lots of wigs involved. | 会有很多假发 |
[06:23] | But I’m pretty sure… | 但是我很确定 |
[06:27] | …this guy got a bath in bleach. | 这家伙洗了一次漂白浴 |
[06:29] | 阿曼纳迪尔 理解完了吗 老哥 老哥 搞什么鬼 死哪去了 | |
[06:29] | So, whoever dumped him is a pro. | 所以抛尸的人很专业 |
[06:30] | It’s like he just vanished | 好像他就直接从地表上 |
[06:31] | – off the face of the Earth. – I know. | -消失了一样 -我知道 |
[06:33] | But it’s pretty tough for someone to cover every track. | 但是想要掩盖所有的痕迹还是很困难的 |
[06:37] | If anyone can find something, it’s you, Ella. | 如果说还有谁能发现什么 那就是你了艾拉 |
[06:39] | That is so sweet! | 太感人了 |
[06:41] | Yes, well, u-until you do, | 好吧 在你发现线索之前 |
[06:43] | I’ve got some personal business I need to tend to. | 我有一件私事要办 |
[06:46] | ‘Cause, you know, you’re not so much with the nice words, | 因为你不是个嘴甜的人 |
[06:48] | but when they come out… | 但是当你说出口 |
[06:56] | – Doctor. – Hi. | -医生 -你好 |
[06:58] | Lucifer, what’s up? | 路西法 什么事 |
[07:00] | I’m wondering if you’ve seen Amenadiel. | 你有没有见过阿曼纳迪尔 |
[07:02] | Nope. | 没有 |
[07:03] | Haven’t seen that family member. No. | 没见过你的这位家人 没有 |
[07:06] | Can you stop being weird and just let me in? | 你能别这么奇怪 让我进去好吗 |
[07:10] | Mum. | 老妈 |
[07:11] | – What are you doing here? – Oh, you know, | -你来这里干什么 -你知道 |
[07:14] | girl stuff. | 女生之间的事 |
[07:16] | Naked girl stuff? | 裸体女生之类的事吗 |
[07:18] | Dr. Linda, I had no idea. | 琳达医生 看不出来啊 |
[07:22] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[07:28] | All right, out with it, Mother. | 好吧 说吧 妈妈 |
[07:31] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[07:33] | That spoiled brat, | 那个娇生惯养的臭小子 |
[07:34] | Chet Ruiz, stabbed me, | 切特·鲁伊兹 捅了我一刀 |
[07:36] | and now I’m bleeding light. | 现在我在往外射光 |
[07:37] | It’s… it’s no big deal. | 没什么 没什么大事 |
[07:39] | What? | 什么 |
[07:41] | That’s a huge deal. | 这是天大的事 |
[07:43] | Mum, if your powers are returning to this degree, | 老妈 如果你的能力已经恢复到这个程度了 |
[07:45] | then your human body won’t be able to contain it, you’ll… | 那你的人类身体是无法容纳的 你会 |
[07:48] | you’ll burst. | 你会爆炸的 |
[07:50] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[07:50] | I need to find Amenadiel now. | 我现在就要找到阿曼纳迪尔 |
[07:52] | I’d rather you didn’t. | 我宁愿你不要 |
[07:53] | I mean, it’s bad enough | 让你担心 |
[07:54] | – that you’ll be worried. – No, that’s just it, Mum. | -已经够糟的了 -不 正是这样老妈 |
[07:57] | Amenadiel has the missing piece of the sword. | 剑缺少的那块碎片在阿曼纳迪尔手上 |
[07:59] | You’re k… you’re kidding. | 你没开玩笑吧 |
[08:01] | Son, why didn’t you say something? | 孩子 你为什么不早说 |
[08:04] | Now we can finally ignite it and cut through the Gates of Heaven | 我们现在终于能点燃它 打破天堂之门 |
[08:07] | and I can see my… I can… I can see my children. | 我就能 我就能见到我的孩子们了 |
[08:13] | Yes. Yes, but for now, I need to find Amenadiel | 没错 但是现在我得找到阿曼纳迪尔 |
[08:16] | and you need to stay away from humans. | 而你得远离人类 |
[08:18] | You’re a… ticking bomb. | 你现在就是一颗定时炸弹 |
[08:21] | Actually, | 其实 |
[08:22] | speaking of that, I… may have already | 说到这个 我可能已经 |
[08:27] | harmed… someone. | 伤害了某个人 |
[08:32] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[08:33] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[08:34] | I just came from a crime scene– the man with a burned head. | 我刚从犯罪现场回来 死者整个头烧焦了 |
[08:36] | Please tell me that isn’t Chet. | 拜托告诉我 那不是切特 |
[08:39] | The detective is on that case. | 警探正在查这个案子 |
[08:41] | Well, not to worry. I had a pro clean up the mess. | 不要担心 我找专业人士清理了现场 |
[08:43] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[08:44] | The detective is good, annoyingly good. | 警探很厉害 厉害得让人心烦 |
[08:47] | Well, then we just need to find Amenadiel, don’t we? | 那我们只要找到阿曼纳迪尔就行了吧 |
[08:50] | – Yes. – And get the piece. | -是的 -然后拿到碎片 |
[08:51] | Because if we don’t get you back to Heaven | 因为如果我们没有在警探查到你之前 |
[08:53] | before the detective gets to you, | 让你回到天堂 |
[08:55] | then she is quite literally toast. | 那她就真的 糊了 |
[09:15] | Did you slip on a banana peel, too? | 你也踩到香蕉皮滑到了吗 |
[09:17] | – What? – I’m afraid you’re gonna need surgery. | -什么 -恐怕你需要做手术 |
[09:20] | Don’t fight it. | 不要抗拒 |
[09:21] | The kid’s fierce. | 这孩子很强悍 |
[09:23] | I… | 我 |
[09:24] | So, I left Mum in the wine cellar at Lux, | 我把老妈留在了光之吧的酒窖里 |
[09:26] | and that’s the situation. | 情况就是这样 |
[09:29] | Baby. | 怕疼的软蛋 |
[09:31] | I still don’t get why you’re here. | 我还是不明白你为什么在这里 |
[09:33] | Because I need the best bounty hunter out there. | 因为我需要最棒的赏金猎人 |
[09:36] | I can deal with the detective, | 我可以应付警探 |
[09:37] | but I need you to find Amenadiel. | 但是我需要你找到阿曼纳迪尔 |
[09:38] | Then we can get the pendant, assemble the sword | 然后我们就能拿到吊坠 在老妈到处喷光 |
[09:40] | before Mum spews light everywhere. | 烧焦一切之前把剑拼起来 |
[09:42] | You don’t have to speak in code. | 你不需要说暗语 |
[09:44] | I can handle adult stuff. | 我能处理大人的事 |
[09:46] | So what if your mother explodes? | 就算你妈炸了又怎样 |
[09:48] | Why should I care? | 关我什么事 |
[09:49] | Because many, many humans could get hurt. | 因为很多很多人类会受到伤害 |
[09:52] | Yeah, and? | 那又怎样呢 |
[09:53] | Oh, nice try, Maze, but I happen to know | 说得好麦子 但我恰好知道 |
[09:55] | there’s a few that you care about. | 你还是有几个在乎的人的 |
[09:59] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:01] | But you pay me my standard fee. | 但是我可要按标准收费 |
[10:03] | No freebies. | 我可不白干 |
[10:04] | Absolutely. | 那当然 |
[10:06] | Love me a lolli. | 我也想要个棒棒糖 |
[10:09] | Sorry, wussies don’t get any. | 抱歉 软蛋没糖吃 |
[10:22] | So, I ran the prints, | 我检测了指纹 |
[10:25] | and it came back as your brother Chet. | 结果显示是你的兄弟切特 |
[10:29] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[10:32] | I know that you’ve been | 我知道你一直 |
[10:32] | living in Mexico, but can you think of anyone | 生活在墨西哥 但你能不能想起任何人 |
[10:36] | who may have wanted your brother dead? | 可能想杀死你兄弟 |
[10:38] | My family had many enemies. | 我家有很多仇人 |
[10:41] | It’s why I left, to get away from | 所以我才离开 就是为了远离 |
[10:44] | the Ruiz empire. | 鲁伊斯帝国 |
[10:46] | I tried to get Chet to go with me, but… | 我想让切特和我一起走 但是… |
[10:48] | But, unfortunately, he got involved in the family business. | 但不幸的是 他卷入了家族生意之中 |
[10:53] | I know you were the one who put my mother in prison. | 我知道是你把我母亲关入监狱的 |
[10:55] | I also know you were after Chet, | 我也知道你在缉拿切特 |
[10:57] | so I know what you think of my family. | 所以我知道你是怎么看我家族的 |
[11:01] | But I loved my brother. | 但是我爱我的兄弟 |
[11:04] | He didn’t deserve to die. | 他不应该死 |
[11:07] | Especially not like that. | 尤其是那样的死法 |
[11:09] | No one deserves to die like that. | 没人应该像那样死 |
[11:12] | Look, I’m gonna work this case as carefully and fairly | 我会谨慎公平地办这个案子 |
[11:15] | as I would any other case. | 就像是对其他案子一样 |
[11:18] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[11:25] | Oopsie daisy. | 哎呦妈呀 |
[11:26] | There goes that clue. Klutzy me. | 这证据就这么没了 我真笨 |
[11:28] | Don’t worry, buddy. I am a total klutz myself. | 别担心 伙计 我自己也挺笨拙的 |
[11:32] | Which is why I always make a backup. | 所以我总是做备份 |
[11:35] | Oh, good. | 真好 |
[11:36] | Hope it leads us straight to Chet’s killer. | 希望能带咱们找到杀切特的凶手 |
[11:38] | No, that’s from another crime scene. | 不是 那是另一个犯罪现场的 |
[11:40] | I got a big steaming pile of nada | 我从切特·鲁伊斯犯罪现场中 |
[11:42] | from the Chet Ruiz crime scene. | 什么都没有找到 |
[11:45] | Good… | 真好 |
[11:47] | …ness me, that is awful. | 才怪 真是太糟了 |
[11:50] | Please tell me you have something. | 告诉我你找到了些什么 |
[11:51] | No, no, nothing. It’s so frustrating. | 没有 什么都没有 非常让人失望 |
[11:53] | Well, there is one thing I’m waiting on. | 我倒是在等着一件证物 |
[11:55] | But I thought you just said we had nada. | 可你刚才说什么都没有 |
[11:57] | So the only thing we know for sure | 我们唯一知道的事实 |
[11:58] | is that someone had to drive there | 就是肯定有人开车去那里 |
[12:00] | to dump the body. | 来抛弃尸体 |
[12:01] | So, the tech team is checking the vicinity for cameras, | 所以技术团队正在查周围摄像头 |
[12:03] | but it’s such a remote place, so don’t get your hopes up. | 但是那地方太偏远了 所以别太抱期望 |
[12:08] | Yes. I think you’re right, Miss Lopez. | 是的 我认为你说得对 洛佩兹小姐 |
[12:10] | Sadly, the only witness to this one | 可惜 这案子唯一的目击者 |
[12:11] | is my dear old dad. | 就只有我的老爸了 |
[12:14] | Right. Yes, your dad… | 对 是 你爸爸 |
[12:16] | …is always watching. | 一直在注视着我们 |
[12:19] | Wait a second. That gives me an idea. | 等一下 这给了我灵感 |
[12:22] | It does? | 是吗 |
[12:23] | Satellite imaging takes sporadic photos of, | 卫星图像不定时地拍摄 |
[12:25] | well, everything, so… | 一切 所以… |
[12:27] | So there may be footage of the killer | 所以或许会有凶手 |
[12:28] | going to or from the warehouse. | 去往或是离开仓库的图像 |
[12:30] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[12:31] | I mean, it’s a long shot, | 我是说 虽然机会渺茫 |
[12:32] | but thank you, Lucifer. | 但是谢谢了 路西法 |
[12:34] | You’re so welcome. | 你太客气了 |
[12:37] | It’s me. God chose me. | 是我 上帝选中了我 |
[12:39] | I’m the favorite son. | 我是他最喜爱的儿子 |
[12:41] | This whole time, I actually thought | 这长久以来 我一直认为 |
[12:43] | that God had lost faith in me, but it was me. | 上帝对我失去了信心 但那只是我乱想 |
[12:45] | I lost faith in him. | 是我对他失去了信心 |
[12:47] | I can see that now. | 我现在看明白了 |
[12:52] | That losing my powers must have been a test. | 我失去神力一定是场测试 |
[12:57] | And if so, I failed. | 如果真是如此 那我失败了 |
[13:03] | I’m so sorry, Father. | 我真的很抱歉 父亲 |
[13:05] | Yes, and how was your pork chop? | 好吧 那你的猪排味道如何 |
[13:09] | Okay, that’s great. We’ll cut right there. | 好的 真棒 我们就在这停吧 |
[13:11] | Hey, can I have the lights please? | 能给我开个灯吗 |
[13:16] | So, uh, good job. | 话说 干得好 |
[13:18] | But there are a few subjects that we try to avoid: | 但是我们这里有几个话题需要规避下 |
[13:20] | you know, religion, politics, anything too polarizing. | 宗教 政治 任何比较两极化的东西 |
[13:23] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[13:24] | Totally understand. | 完全理解 |
[13:25] | – I got this. – Perfect. | -我行的 -太棒了 |
[13:27] | All right, let’s give ’em another scenario. | 好了 咱再给他们一个情景 |
[13:30] | Zookeepers and the giraffe is pregnant. | 动物饲养员 然后长颈鹿怀孕了 |
[13:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:35] | You guys ready? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[13:39] | Action. | 开始 |
[13:40] | Oh, man! | 老天啊 |
[13:41] | I think she’s going into labor! | 我想它要开始生产了 |
[13:43] | Help me! | 帮帮我 |
[13:44] | How can I help when I’m supposed to | 我怎么帮得了你 因为我还要 |
[13:45] | kill my own father?! | 杀死我的亲生父亲 |
[13:48] | And cut. | 卡 |
[13:57] | It’s a little dark, buddy. | 有些太阴暗了 伙计 |
[14:00] | You know, just try to have fun with it. | 你放轻松点就行 |
[14:02] | But I thought you told me this helped you | 可你不是告诉我这能帮我 |
[14:03] | work through difficult personal matters. | 解决棘手的个人问题吗 |
[14:07] | I did. | 我是说过 |
[14:12] | APB got a hit that it was parked in the lot across the street. | 全面通缉发现它就在街对面的停车场 |
[14:15] | I’m telling you, we’re wasting time. | 我跟你说 我们是在浪费时间 |
[14:17] | It was the only vehicle parked | 那是在午夜到五点之间 |
[14:19] | near the crime scene between midnight and 5:00 A.M. | 唯一停在犯罪现场附近的车 |
[14:21] | Yes, but how do you know this parked van’s even the same one? | 是 但你怎么知道就是这辆一厢车呢 |
[14:23] | I mean, there’s no license plates on this image. | 我是说 这图像上边又没有车牌号 |
[14:25] | Oh, come on! How many vans have dandelions on the side? | 得了吧 有多少厢车边上有蒲公英 |
[14:28] | They’re not dandelions; they’re jellyfish. | 那些不是蒲公英 是水母 |
[14:31] | What? Jellyfish? | 什么 水母 |
[14:33] | Right, yes. Well, I’m simply saying that | 好吧 我只是想说 |
[14:35] | we should be focusing on more pressing criminal issues. | 我们应该更关注一些更紧急的犯罪 |
[14:38] | – Such as? – Well, I’m glad you asked, actually. | -比如 -我很高兴你问了 |
[14:40] | The death of Celeste McDougall. | 塞莱斯特·麦克杜高之死 |
[14:41] | Very suspicious, indeed. | 真的好可疑 |
[14:43] | – She was 92. – Yes, and fit as a fiddle. | -她都92岁了 -可你看看她多健康 |
[14:45] | – I mean, look at that smug face. Look. – I know. | -一脸欠兮兮的表情 -我知道 |
[14:47] | Yeah, I got it, I got it. | 我知道 我知道 |
[14:50] | LAPD! | 洛杉矶警察 |
[14:51] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[14:54] | You still think we’re wasting our time? | 你还觉得我们在浪费时间吗 |
[15:02] | Definitely rethinking the Lasagna I had for lunch. | 我非常后悔中午吃了千层面 |
[15:05] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天啊 |
[15:06] | This is not what it looks like. | 这不像看上去的那样 |
[15:08] | What? Minions day out? | 那是哪样 小黄人出外勤吗 |
[15:09] | Take your hoods off, slowly. | 把面罩慢慢摘下来 |
[15:16] | I know this looks bad, but we can explain. | 我知道这看起来很糟 但我们能解释 |
[15:19] | I’m Ava. | 我是艾娃 |
[15:20] | This is my sister Kathleen. | 这是我妹妹凯思琳 |
[15:22] | How ya doin’? | 你们好吗 |
[15:23] | Friendliest serial killers ever. | 史上最友善的连环杀手 |
[15:25] | that’s hilarious. We’re not killers. | 好好笑 但我们不是杀手 |
[15:27] | God, no. | 天啊当然不是 |
[15:28] | We run Dandy Lyon Cleaners. | 我们是蒲公英里昂清洁公司的 |
[15:30] | Lyon’s our last name. Get it? | 里昂是我们的姓 懂了不 |
[15:32] | We take care of crime scenes, dead body removals. | 我们清理犯罪现场 处理死尸 |
[15:35] | All the icky stuff. | 所有这些脏活累活 |
[15:36] | But totally legit. | 但都是完全合法的 |
[15:37] | Yeah, like this poor guy, died of a heart attack. | 是的 比如这个可怜的家伙 死于心脏病 |
[15:40] | Like, two weeks ago. | 死了差不多半个月了 |
[15:41] | Right, well, perfectly good explanation. | 好了 绝佳的解释 |
[15:43] | – I knew it. Shall we, Detective? – Wait, wait, wait. | -我就知道 我们走吧 警探 -等等 |
[15:45] | Why was your van | 你们的货车 |
[15:46] | outside of an abandoned warehouse in Eagle Rock | 为什么昨晚凌晨三点停在了鹰岩市 |
[15:49] | at 3:00 a.m. last night? | 一处废弃的仓库外 |
[15:50] | I’m… pretty sure you’re mistaken. | 我相当肯定你搞错了 |
[15:52] | We were nowhere near that area. | 我们昨晚离那片区域远着呢 |
[15:54] | Well… | 其实吧 |
[15:57] | No. Eagle Rock. | 不是吧 鹰岩市 |
[15:59] | Do not tell me you went to see Fred again. | 别跟我说你又去见弗莱德了 |
[16:01] | I thought you were done with that jerk. | 我还以为你已经和那家伙一刀两断了 |
[16:02] | I was, till I ran into him at Jamba Juice. | 是一刀两断了 直到我在果汁吧里撞见了他 |
[16:05] | Understand completely. | 完全理解 |
[16:06] | I mean, what’s more intoxicating than a Mango-A-Go-Go? | 还有什么比一杯芒果炫冰更醉人呢 |
[16:09] | Alibi sorted. | 不在场证明已证实 |
[16:10] | We’ll leave you here with Soupy, and we’ll be on our way. | 你们继续处理这滩”烂泥”吧 我们走了 |
[16:13] | – Come on. – No. Wait, wait. Hold on. | -走吧 -不 等等 等一下 |
[16:15] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我能跟你聊两句吗 |
[16:16] | – Yes? – Enough with this. | -什么 -你够了啊 |
[16:17] | Why are you trying to rush our investigation? | 你为什么一直试图匆匆结束调查 |
[16:20] | Why are you still hiding things from me | 我们共同经历了这么多事情之后 |
[16:21] | after all we’ve been through? | 你为什么还有事瞒着我 |
[16:23] | You know I don’t lie, Detective. | 你知道我这人不撒谎的 警探 |
[16:25] | But you also don’t tell the whole truth. | 但你也同样不告诉我全部真相 |
[16:27] | Does this have to do with what you were upset about this morning, | 你现在的行为跟今天早上闷闷不乐的事有关吗 |
[16:30] | with your family? | 你家人之间的事 |
[16:32] | Yes, but I can’t explain, | 是的 但我解释不清 |
[16:34] | because you wouldn’t understand. | 因为你不会理解的 |
[16:35] | Not if you don’t talk to me. | 你不跟我说我如何去理解 |
[16:38] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[16:39] | I thought we were past this. | 我以为我们已经越过这个阶段了 |
[16:40] | Going backwards, Lucifer, is not good. | 这是倒退 路西法 一点都不好 |
[16:43] | For anyone. | 对任何人来说都不好 |
[16:52] | Trust me, dude, you’re gonna find this really freeing | 相信我 哥们 你一旦掌握诀窍就会发现 |
[16:55] | once you get the hang of it. | 这真的很放飞自我 |
[16:56] | And I’ll help you through it. | 我会帮你的 |
[16:58] | Just takes practice. | 只需要多加练习 |
[17:01] | You’re a good man, Daniel. | 你是个好人 丹尼尔 |
[17:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:08] | All right. | 好了 |
[17:10] | You’re strong. | 你好强壮 |
[17:15] | That family is so weird. | 一家子怪人 |
[17:21] | “You’ll get the hang of it.” | “你会掌握诀窍的” |
[17:22] | “It just takes practice.” | “只需要多加练习” |
[17:25] | And that hug. | 还有刚那个拥抱 |
[17:27] | You guys doing it? | 你们俩在搞基吗 |
[17:29] | So, what are you even doing here? | 你来这里有何贵干 |
[17:31] | I’m bounty hunting you, thanks to Lucifer. | 路西法花钱请我抓你 |
[17:33] | Time to assemble the sword, Amenadiel. | 是时候把圣剑拼完整了 阿曼纳迪尔 |
[17:35] | I don’t know that I want to, Maze. | 我不知道我是否还想这样做 麦子 |
[17:38] | Father entrusted me with the final piece. | 父亲把这最后一块碎片托付给我 |
[17:40] | That changes things. | 这改变了一切 |
[17:40] | – Are you coming with me or not? – Think about it, Mazikeen. | -你到底跟不跟我走 -想想看 麦泽金 |
[17:43] | All of my actions, all of my feelings, | 我所做的一切 所有的感受 |
[17:46] | they were all just based on lies. | 都只不过是建立在谎言之上 |
[17:49] | You see, I thought I had fallen, and I… | 你瞧 我以为自己堕落了 而我 |
[17:55] | I don’t get paid by the hour. | 我可不是按小时计费的 |
[18:02] | Oh, my God! Are you going to Paris? | 天啊 你要去巴黎吗 |
[18:05] | Can I be your travel buddy? | 我能做你的旅伴吗 |
[18:06] | I love Paris. | 我爱巴黎 |
[18:08] | Les hommes, oh, tres sexy, romantiques,avec… | 那里的汉子又性感又浪漫又… |
[18:13] | This is the Paris hotel in Vegas, actually. | 这其实是拉斯维加斯的巴黎酒店 |
[18:18] | Not… going there. | 那我就不去了 |
[18:20] | Vegas and me… | 拉斯维加斯和我之间 |
[18:22] | not pretty. | 反正不太愉快 |
[18:22] | Yeah, I’m not going, either. | 是啊 我也不打算去 |
[18:24] | But Kathleen Lyon’s ex | 但凯思琳·里昂的前男友 |
[18:26] | Brad did, and according to his Wobble page, | 布拉德去了 根据他的沃波尔主页显示 |
[18:29] | he’s been partying there all weekend. | 他整个周末都在那里寻欢作乐 |
[18:30] | Well, that blows up | 这让凯思琳 |
[18:31] | Kathleen’s reason for being in Eagle Rock at 3:00 a.m. | 凌晨三点出现在鹰岩市的理由不攻自破了 |
[18:35] | You think our two sweet, “legit” cleaners | 你觉得那两位甜美”合法”的清道夫 |
[18:39] | are up to something not so legit? | 是不是干了点什么不那么合法的勾当 |
[18:48] | Hello, Brother. | 你好 哥哥 |
[18:50] | I notice you’ve changed your look. | 我注意到你改变了装束 |
[18:51] | Where’s your pretty necklace? | 你那条漂亮的项链呢 |
[18:54] | I’ve put it in a safe place. | 我把它放在了安全的地方 |
[18:56] | Keister it, did you? | 藏到屁股里了 对吗 |
[18:57] | Nope. Already checked. | 没有 已经检查过了 |
[18:59] | Not there. | 不在那里 |
[19:01] | Lovely. | 很好 |
[19:01] | Listen, Amenadiel, | 听着 阿曼纳迪尔 |
[19:02] | I need the final piece. | 我需要最后那块碎片 |
[19:04] | Right. So you and Mom can slice through the Gates of Heaven | 对啊 这样你和妈妈就能斩开天堂之门 |
[19:07] | and destroy Father. | 毁了父亲 |
[19:08] | Yeah. I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[19:10] | Right. | 好了 |
[19:11] | Maze, darling, would you mind | 麦子 亲爱的 能不能劳烦你 |
[19:12] | running down to the wine cellar and fetching Mum? | 去楼下酒窖把妈妈叫来 |
[19:14] | I think she’d like to hear this. | 我觉得她会想听这番话的 |
[19:20] | I’ve been thinking about this, deeply. | 我一直在仔细思考这件事 |
[19:23] | And I think that we’ve been looking at things the wrong way. | 我觉得我们一直以来看待问题的角度都错了 |
[19:26] | That necklace was a gift. | 那条项链是份恩赐 |
[19:28] | It’s not some manipulation. | 而不是什么操纵手段 |
[19:30] | Well, you only think that because it was gifted to you. | 你这么觉得是因为项链被赐予了你 |
[19:32] | No, no, Luci! | 不 不是的 小路 |
[19:34] | It’s all about perspective. | 这完全取决于你看问题的角度 |
[19:36] | Father doesn’t always make things clear, | 父亲总是不把话说清 |
[19:37] | because he wants us to form our own beliefs. | 是因为他希望我们能形成自己的信条 |
[19:40] | And I strongly believe that I am to guard that piece. | 而我坚信自己要守护那块碎片 |
[19:43] | Now, I may have lost my way, | 我或许可能迷失了方向 |
[19:45] | but that doesn’t mean that I can’t rectify things now. | 但那并不意味着我就不能现在及时悬崖勒马 |
[19:48] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[19:50] | What if I was to tell you | 如果我告诉你 |
[19:51] | I never planned on destroying Dad? | 我从未打算毁了爸爸呢 |
[19:53] | I’d say you were full of it. | 我会说你满口谎言 |
[19:54] | Yes, I want to assemble the sword, | 是的 我想组装好圣剑 |
[19:55] | Yes, I want to cut through the gates, blah, blah, | 是的 我想斩开天堂之门 等等等等 |
[19:58] | but then I was just gonna kick Mum into Heaven | 但我只是想把妈妈踢回天堂 |
[20:00] | and slam the gates behind her. | 然后把她身后那扇门紧紧关上 |
[20:01] | Let the two lovebirds torture each other for eternity. | 让他们两口子折磨对方直到天荒地老 |
[20:04] | – And that’s better? – Yes. | -这么做更好吗 -是的 |
[20:06] | No! | 不是 |
[20:07] | Regardless of whether you’re with Mom or not, | 无论你是否和老妈站在同一条阵线上 |
[20:09] | I simply can’t let Mom loose on Dad. | 我就是不能放任老妈对老爸下手 |
[20:11] | Now, it is finally time that I go back | 我终于要做回那个 |
[20:13] | to being the loyal soldier that He entrusted me to be. | 他给予信任的忠诚战士了 |
[20:17] | Mom is not going anywhere! | 老妈要留在这里 |
[20:18] | Well, I am afraid that we do not have a choice, Brother! | 我恐怕我们没得选 哥哥 |
[20:21] | Mum’s powers are returning, | 老妈即将恢复神力了 |
[20:23] | and it won’t be long before we can’t contain them. | 用不了多久 我们也无法控制她的神力 |
[20:25] | I mean, she’s already killed one person, | 她已经杀了一个人 |
[20:27] | and now the detective is on a… | 现在警探正在调查 |
[20:30] | the detective is on her case. | 警探正在调查她的案子 |
[20:32] | So, please, no discussion. | 所以没有商量的余地 |
[20:34] | Mum has to go! | 老妈必须走 |
[20:37] | She already has. | 她已经走了 |
[20:41] | Your mother’s gone. | 你们的母亲已经走了 |
[20:44] | What? | 什么 |
[20:46] | It’s Cheval something or other. | 白马什么的 还是别的 |
[20:48] | It’s valuable, so it must be good. | 不便宜 所以肯定好喝 |
[20:55] | I wasn’t expecting to see you | 我没想到你 |
[20:57] | or your… | 或是你的 |
[20:59] | deadly light back so soon. | 致命死光这么快又来了 |
[21:01] | Well, something’s been bothering me. | 有件事我一直想不明白 |
[21:03] | When you first saw my wound… | 你第一次看到我的伤口时 |
[21:06] | you asked if Lucifer had done it. | 你问我是不是路西法造成的 |
[21:09] | What did you mean by that? | 这话是什么意思 |
[21:10] | I meant nothing by it. | 没意思 |
[21:12] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[21:13] | Meaningless brain fart, you know? | 脑子短路 瞎说废话 |
[21:15] | Just blah. Came out. | 就是脱口而出的废话 |
[21:19] | There was a lot going on that day. | 那天发生了很多事 |
[21:22] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么认为 |
[21:25] | I think, in fact, | 我认为其实 |
[21:27] | that you know something. | 你知道些什么 |
[21:29] | I don’t want to hurt you, Linda. | 我不想伤害你 琳达 |
[21:31] | I… am running… | 我的时间 |
[21:34] | out of time. | 不多了 |
[21:36] | You’ve seen what’s happening to me. | 你看到我发生了什么事 |
[21:38] | So you can either tell me what you know | 所以你要么边喝酒 |
[21:42] | over a glass of wine | 边告诉我你知道的事 |
[21:44] | or over your own charbroiled corpse. | 要么就等着被烤成焦尸 |
[21:49] | Your choice. | 选吧 |
[21:53] | I came here to grill Kathleen on the false alibi. | 我来质问[烧烤]凯思琳伪造的不在场证据 |
[21:59] | Somebody already had, huh? | 已经有人烤过了 |
[22:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:02] | It’s Ava Lyon. | 是艾娃·里昂 |
[22:03] | I’m thinking whoever killed Chet | 我在想杀死切特的凶手 |
[22:05] | hired the Lyon sisters to clean up, | 雇了里昂姐妹来善后 |
[22:07] | then cleaned up the cleaner. | 然后再干掉清道夫 |
[22:09] | Excuse me, what is going on? | 抱歉 出什么事了 |
[22:10] | I work here. | 我在这上班 |
[22:13] | Ava! | 艾娃 |
[22:15] | Stop. | 别过去 |
[22:16] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[22:19] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[22:21] | It’s me, only me. | 是我 是我一个人干的 |
[22:24] | Ava knew nothing about it. | 艾娃对此事毫不知情 |
[22:27] | I wasn’t lying about Brad. | 布拉德的事我没撒谎 |
[22:30] | I did get back together with him, | 我的确和他复合了 |
[22:31] | but he gambles a lot, and he needed money. | 但是他赌得太厉害 而且需要钱 |
[22:36] | Then I got this call offering me a hundred grand. | 然后我接到个电话 说有个能赚十万块的活 |
[22:44] | Who hired you? | 是谁雇你的 |
[22:45] | Who killed Chet and your sister? | 谁杀了切特和你姐姐 |
[22:48] | Maybe Ava’s death was a warning. | 也许艾娃的死是个警告 |
[22:51] | For me to keep my mouth shut. | 警告我别乱说话 |
[22:53] | Maybe if I don’t say anything… | 如果我什么也不说 |
[23:01] | So how do we find Mom? | 那我们要怎么找到老妈 |
[23:03] | Follow the trail of roasted humans? | 循着烤焦的尸体去找吗 |
[23:05] | Well, if anyone can find that wily goddess, it’s Maze. | 能找到那个狡猾女神的人就只有麦子了 |
[23:08] | She’s on it. | 她正在找 |
[23:13] | Detective. Everything all right? | 警探 没事吧 |
[23:15] | We found a body. | 我们发现了一具尸体 |
[23:16] | Another body? | 又一具吗 |
[23:16] | A burned head. | 头部烧焦了 |
[23:17] | – Same burned head? – Yes. | -同样是头部被烧焦吗 -是的 |
[23:19] | So, what, you think whoever killed Chet killed again? | 那你认为杀死切特的凶手又再次行凶吗 |
[23:22] | Look, Lucifer, it’s a long story, | 路西法 这说来话长 |
[23:24] | but the second victim is Ava Lyon. | 但第二名死者是艾娃·里昂 |
[23:26] | She’s one of the cleaners we met. | 她是我们见过的其中一个清道夫 |
[23:27] | I have her sister Kathleen here, | 她姐姐凯思琳在这 |
[23:29] | but she’s not saying anything– she’s scared. | 但是她什么也不说 她吓坏了 |
[23:31] | So I need you to come here, | 所以我要你来 |
[23:33] | and I need you to do your mojo thing. | 我要你发挥你的魔力 |
[23:35] | Yes, Detective, believe me when I say | 好的 警探 当我说我和你一样 |
[23:38] | I want to find the killer as much as you do. | 想要抓住这个凶手 请相信我 |
[23:40] | Hello, boys. | 儿子们好啊 |
[23:42] | Mum. | 老妈 |
[23:43] | What? What? What’s going on? | 什么 什么 怎么了 |
[23:44] | I-I’m so sorry. My mum’s here. | 对不起 我老妈来了 |
[23:47] | I-I’ve got to rush. | 有急事要挂了 |
[23:48] | Good luck with Kathleen. Ciao. | 祝你对凯思琳的审问有收获 拜 |
[23:51] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[23:52] | – What’s wrong? – Lucifer. | -怎么了 -路西法 |
[23:53] | He’s… | 他 |
[23:55] | He’s hiding something from me, I can tell. | 他有事瞒着我 我感觉得到 |
[23:57] | Oh, you know what? It’s probably just embarrassing family stuff. | 可能只是丢人的家事罢了 |
[24:00] | I mean, they seem totally bonkers. | 他们看着神经兮兮的 |
[24:02] | Yeah. Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[24:04] | He is with his step-mom now, so… | 他现在和他的继母在一起 |
[24:08] | So maybe… | 所以也许 |
[24:10] | maybe he’s not hiding something from me, | 也许他不是瞒着我什么事情 |
[24:13] | but someone. | 而是瞒什么人 |
[24:16] | Someone who knew Chet. | 某个认识切特的人 |
[24:18] | And someone I still don’t trust. | 而且是个我到现在都不相信的人 |
[24:21] | What have you been doing? | 你一直在做什么呢 |
[24:22] | Oh… this and that. | 东做做 西做做 |
[24:24] | This being firing up the celestial barbecue | 东指的是点火做神圣烤炉 |
[24:27] | so that you can grill another head? | 好让你再烤一个头颅吗 |
[24:29] | No. I just needed to get cleaned up. | 不是 我只是要梳洗一下 |
[24:32] | Get some air. | 呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[24:33] | I was feeling a little claustrophobic. | 我觉得我有一点幽闭恐怖症 |
[24:36] | Don’t you just hate being kept in the dark? | 难道你不讨厌被瞒在鼓里吗 |
[24:41] | The good news is you found Amenadiel. | 好消息是你找到了阿曼纳迪尔 |
[24:45] | So we have the piece? | 所以我们拿到另一块碎片了吗 |
[24:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:49] | Yes. Well, interesting story, actually. | 是的 这事说来有趣 |
[24:51] | Why don’t you tell her, Brother? | 不如你来告诉她吧 哥哥 |
[24:53] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. This one’s all you. | 不不不 还是你来 |
[24:54] | Brother, I insist. | 弟弟 我坚持 |
[24:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:59] | Right. Well, uh, | 好吧 |
[25:00] | upon careful consideration, | 经过慎重的考虑 |
[25:02] | we’ve decided this whole Flaming Sword plan | 我们认为这整个火焰之剑计划 |
[25:04] | is a crap idea. | 是个烂主意 |
[25:05] | Yes, crap. | 是的 很烂 |
[25:07] | Have you ever considered | 你有没有考虑过 |
[25:08] | finding, well, I don’t know, | 找一个 我也不知道 |
[25:10] | a-a place of your own? | 一个自己的地方 |
[25:11] | Yeah. Somewhere away from Dad, maybe? | 是啊 一个远离爸爸的地方 |
[25:13] | Yes. | 没错 |
[25:14] | Somewhere familiar, | 你熟悉的地方 |
[25:16] | warmer, perhaps? | 温暖的地方 你说呢 |
[25:20] | You want… you want me back in Hell? | 你们想 你们想让我回到地狱 |
[25:23] | Well, not in Hell, per se, | 严格来说不是关回地狱 |
[25:25] | but in charge of Hell. | 而是掌控地狱 |
[25:27] | I mean, after all, it is a kingdom | 毕竟 那个地方 |
[25:28] | without a ruler. | 没有统治者 |
[25:30] | He is right. | 他说得对 |
[25:31] | I mean, there’s a great opportunity for upward mobility. | 升职空间真的很大呢 |
[25:34] | Lick of paint here or there. | 重新装修一下 |
[25:36] | The columns would look great in white. | 圆柱涂成白的肯定不错 |
[25:40] | Beige? | 米黄色呢 |
[25:46] | So it’s true. | 所以是真的 |
[25:48] | You are working against me. | 你们确实联合起来对付我 |
[25:51] | You never planned on going with me to Heaven. | 你们从未计划和我一起回天堂 |
[25:56] | Wait. | 等等 |
[25:57] | How did you find out? | 你怎么知道的 |
[25:59] | Well, I persuaded… | 我说服了 |
[26:02] | your little doctor. | 你的小医生 |
[26:04] | I’m sorry. I had no choice. | 抱歉 我别无选择 |
[26:06] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[26:09] | Mum. | 妈妈 |
[26:10] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[26:11] | Listen, I understand. | 听着 我明白 |
[26:13] | You’re angry. | 你很生气 |
[26:15] | I’m not angry. | 我不生气 |
[26:18] | Just disappointed. | 我只是失望 |
[26:32] | Give me the piece! | 把那碎片给我 |
[26:34] | No, Mom. | 不 妈妈 |
[26:37] | You’re gonna have to kill me. | 除非你杀了我 |
[26:44] | Guess I’ll have to find another way, won’t I? | 看来我得用别的办法了 是不是 |
[26:53] | Well now we have made it do. | 现在可好了 |
[26:55] | I’ve just had this tuned! | 我刚把琴调了音 |
[26:57] | Me? How about you suggesting Hell | 怪我 不是你建议地狱 |
[27:01] | as a retirement home? Nice. | 做养老院的吗 好主意 |
[27:03] | Maybe if you had just | 你要是随便 |
[27:04] | mentioned the pottery class | 提一下陶艺课 |
[27:05] | or water aerobics, she would have gone for it. | 或是水上健身 她可能就同意了 |
[27:08] | Oh, and did you have a better idea? | 你当时想出更好的主意了吗 |
[27:11] | Mom’s coming undone, Luci. | 老妈失控了 小路 |
[27:14] | – In every way. – I know. | -完全失控了 -我知道 |
[27:17] | And she doesn’t care who she hurts anymore. | 她再也不在乎伤害别人了 |
[27:19] | Linda. | 琳达 |
[27:20] | I’ll go check on Linda. | 我去查看琳达 |
[27:21] | You go after Mom; she’ll listen to you. | 你去追妈妈 她会听你的 |
[27:24] | But, Luci, don’t you dare promise her that piece, | 但小路 你不许保证给她碎片 |
[27:25] | because I won’t give it to her. | 因为我不会给她的 |
[27:42] | Well, well. Someone’s clever. | 你们还挺聪明 |
[27:45] | How did you get me? | 你们怎么发现的 |
[27:46] | Wasn’t that hard. We tracked your phone. | 没那么难 我们追踪了你的手机 |
[27:49] | No, I mean, how did you figure out I was the bad guy? | 不 我是说你们怎么知道我是坏人的 |
[27:53] | Did little Miss Dandy Lyon tell you? | 是蒲公英姐妹告诉你们的吗 |
[27:55] | It’s over, Charlotte. Put your hands up. | 已经结束了 夏洛特 把手举起来 |
[27:56] | Oh, don’t worry, I’m not going to resist. | 别担心 我不会拒捕的 |
[27:59] | I’ll tell you everything you want to know. | 我会把一切都告诉你们 |
[28:00] | I just have one small request. | 我只有一个小小的请求 |
[28:09] | Detective. | 警探 |
[28:10] | Any chance you’ve seen my Mu… | 你有没有可能看到了我妈 |
[28:11] | Looking for little ol’ me? | 在找我吗 |
[28:13] | You were right, dear. | 你说得对 亲爱的 |
[28:14] | Your detective is quite good. | 你的警探还挺厉害 |
[28:18] | She caught me. | 她抓住我了 |
[28:19] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[28:20] | Santa Monica Pier. | 圣莫妮卡码头 |
[28:22] | Such a beautiful place. | 这地方真不错 |
[28:24] | So many people. | 有很多人 |
[28:26] | If you hurt anyone, Mum, | 你要是伤害任何人 妈妈 |
[28:27] | if you hurt her… | 你要是伤害她 |
[28:28] | And if you and your brother had just given me what I needed. | 你和你哥哥要是直接把我要的东西给我 |
[28:31] | But who knows? Maybe you still can. | 谁知道呢 也许你还来得及 |
[28:35] | Okay, that’s enough. | 行了 够了 |
[28:36] | Mum! | 妈妈 |
[28:39] | Start talking. | 交待吧 |
[28:41] | Just the two of us. | 就我们俩 |
[28:43] | If that’s all right. | 如果可以的话 |
[28:44] | I’d rather not put Daniel in… | 我不想让丹尼尔陷入 |
[28:47] | an awkward position. | 尴尬的境地 |
[28:50] | Hate to ruin all the good ones we’ve been in. | 不想破坏我们以前有过的美好回忆 |
[28:54] | Can we go outside? | 我们能出去说吗 |
[28:57] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[29:08] | I’ll miss you, Daniel. | 我会想你的 丹尼尔 |
[29:11] | You are my favorite human. | 你是我最喜欢的人类 |
[29:20] | Hey. You find Mom? | 你找到妈妈了吗 |
[29:21] | She’s on Santa Monica Pier, and she wants the piece. | 她在圣莫妮卡码头 她想要碎片 |
[29:26] | We have to give it to her, Amenadiel. | 我们必须给她 阿曼纳迪尔 |
[29:29] | We’ve run out of options. | 我们没有选择了 |
[29:30] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[29:31] | Brother, please. | 哥哥 求你了 |
[29:32] | She… she has Chloe. | 她 克洛伊在她手上 |
[29:41] | Linda! You here?! | 琳达 你在吗 |
[29:43] | I’m tracking Lucifer’s mom, | 我在找路西法的妈妈 |
[29:45] | and I think she might be on her way. | 我觉得她可能要过来 |
[29:53] | Oh, no. No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[30:01] | Linda. | 琳达 |
[30:04] | It’s okay. I’m here. Okay? | 没事的 我在呢 好吗 |
[30:06] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[30:11] | She did this to you, didn’t she? | 她把你伤成这样 是不是 |
[30:14] | She wanted to know what Lucifer’s plans were. | 她想知道路西法的计划是什么 |
[30:17] | I didn’t want to tell her. | 我不想告诉她 |
[30:18] | I tried to resist. I’m so sorry. | 我努力反抗了 我很抱歉 |
[30:21] | It’s not your fault, okay? | 不是你的错 好吗 |
[30:23] | And you’re going to be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[30:25] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[30:27] | I’m-I’m gonna fix you. Okay? | 我会救你的 好吗 |
[30:36] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[30:40] | Hello, Daniel. | 你好啊 丹尼尔 |
[30:44] | She kissed me. | 是她亲的我 |
[30:45] | Literally no idea what you’re talking about. | 我真的不知道你在说什么 |
[30:47] | Just get your hands up. | 你把手举起来 |
[30:48] | No, don’t be silly. | 不是 你别乱想 |
[30:48] | I’m not gonna stab you. | 我才不想捅你 |
[30:50] | I’m just looking for something. | 我在找东西 |
[30:51] | Come on, up. Up! | 来啊 举起来 快点 |
[30:57] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[30:59] | Hello! | 在这呢 |
[31:02] | What the…? | 什么 |
[31:07] | It’s my brother’s. | 是我哥哥的 |
[31:08] | He left it there for safekeeping, so thanks for that. | 他为保险起见放在了这里 多谢你了 |
[31:10] | You’re a lifesaver. | 你真救了命了 |
[31:11] | Okay, Charlotte, this has been a great chat, | 好了夏洛特 我聊得很开心 |
[31:13] | but are you gonna confess or what? | 可是你到底要不要交待 |
[31:15] | I’ll never understand why you concern yourselves | 我真是不知道你何苦为了区区一个人类 |
[31:17] | with one little human, but… fine. | 费这么大心思 可是 好吧 |
[31:20] | Yes, I was involved in Chet’s death, | 是 我的确和切特的死有关 |
[31:23] | but not in the way you think. | 但不是你想的那种关系 |
[31:25] | Well, correct me if I’m wrong. You killed him. | 那我说错了请你纠正 你杀了他 |
[31:27] | You hired a cleaner to take care of the body. | 你请了清道夫来帮你处理尸体 |
[31:29] | And then you killed the cleaner. | 然后你杀了清道夫 |
[31:30] | Is that it? | 有错吗 |
[31:32] | The cleaner’s dead? | 清道夫死了 |
[31:34] | What? | 什么 |
[31:34] | Oh, that’s unfortunate. | 那可真是不幸 |
[31:36] | I certainly had nothing to do with that. | 我可跟她的死没有任何关系 |
[31:39] | But if you didn’t, then who did? | 如果不是你 那会是谁做的 |
[31:41] | Mom! | 妈 |
[31:44] | I’ve got it. | 我找到了 |
[31:45] | Now let the detective go. | 放了警探吧 |
[31:46] | Lucifer, | 路西法 |
[31:47] | put down the knife. | 把刀放下 |
[31:48] | You can’t protect your mother anymore. | 你不能再护着你母亲了 |
[31:51] | I’m not protecting her. | 我不是护着她 |
[31:52] | It’s you I’m trying to save. | 我要救的是你 |
[31:54] | Now, here it is, Mum. | 都在这里了 妈 |
[31:56] | I have the blade and the final piece. | 剑和最后一块碎片都在我这了 |
[31:59] | You let the detective go, | 你放了警探 |
[32:01] | and they are yours. | 就都归你了 |
[32:02] | Let me go? Really? | 放了我 不是吧 |
[32:03] | I’m the one holding her. | 是我要抓她 |
[32:05] | No one’s going anywhere! | 谁都不许动 |
[32:08] | Oh, I think we found our mystery killer. | 看来我们的神秘杀手找到了 |
[32:10] | How can you be so glib?! | 你怎么能这么心安理得 |
[32:12] | You were our lawyer! | 你是我们的律师 |
[32:14] | You betrayed us! | 你背叛了我家 |
[32:15] | Put the gun down, Hector. | 放下枪 赫克托 |
[32:16] | Thank you for leading me to her, Detective. | 多谢你领着我查到了她 警探 |
[32:19] | You promised to approach this fairly, and you did. | 你保证会严查这个案子 你做到了 |
[32:21] | But now I have to make things right for my family. | 但现在我要为我家报仇了 |
[32:25] | A little wrinkle. | 给你个小提示 |
[32:26] | You shoot her and we’re all dead, okay? | 你开枪打她 我们就都死了 明白吗 |
[32:31] | I need a hospital. | 我得去医院 |
[32:34] | Yes. | 好好 |
[32:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:36] | It’s too far, Maze. | 太远了 麦子 |
[32:38] | She won’t make it. | 她撑不到那里的 |
[32:40] | We need to do something. | 我们得做些什么 |
[32:44] | We need more time. | 我们需要更多时间 |
[32:45] | We just need more time. | 我们只需要更多时间 |
[33:00] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[33:02] | Look, it’s very difficult to explain, | 听着 虽然根本没法解释清楚 |
[33:04] | but believe me when I say | 但是相信我 |
[33:06] | that there are many, many lives at stake here. | 你会危及到许多 许多无辜的人的 |
[33:09] | So, please, just put the gun down, huh? | 拜托 把枪放下 好吗 |
[33:18] | No! | 不 |
[33:40] | Amenadiel. | 阿曼纳迪尔 |
[33:42] | You son of a bitch. | 你个老伙计 |
[33:48] | How? | 怎么会 |
[33:50] | Go. | 快走 |
[34:14] | I’m sorry, Mum. | 抱歉了 妈 |
[34:18] | But I’m afraid that this ends now. | 恐怕我们必须做个了结了 |
[34:27] | You’ve hurt so many people, Mom, it has to stop! | 你伤害了太多人了 老妈 我必须阻止你 |
[34:30] | You know that everything I’ve done, I’ve done for, for us, | 你心里清楚我做的这一切都是为了我们 |
[34:32] | for our family. | 为了咱们家 |
[34:33] | You used me. | 你利用了我 |
[34:36] | Used Chloe. | 利用了克洛伊 |
[34:37] | Me? | 我 |
[34:39] | What about your father? | 你怎么不说你父亲 |
[34:40] | He created Chloe just to manipulate you. | 他创造了克洛伊 就为了操纵你 |
[34:44] | Lucifer, look. | 路西法 你想想 |
[34:47] | We have the sword. | 剑我们已经拿到了 |
[34:49] | Finally, finally, we can get revenge. | 我们终于 终于可以复仇了 |
[34:53] | We can destroy him. | 我们可以毁了他 |
[34:55] | We can take our home back. | 把我们的家夺回来 |
[34:57] | I’m not leaving, Mum! | 我不走 妈 |
[34:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:01] | I can take care of it for both of us. | 那我可以替你去做 |
[35:03] | Just give me the sword, and I’ll do the rest. | 只要你把剑给我 其余的我来做 |
[35:11] | Please, son. I just… | 求你了 儿子 我只是 |
[35:12] | I just want a chance to start over. | 我只想有个重新开始的机会 |
[35:16] | But… going home? | 可是 回家 |
[35:21] | That’s not starting over, that’s… | 那才不是重新开始 那是 |
[35:24] | that’s going backwards. | 那是倒退 |
[35:28] | And that’s not good for anyone. | 那对大家都没好处 |
[35:34] | So it’s time for you to move forward, Mum. | 所以你应该向前看了 母亲 |
[35:40] | Even if it means I’ll never see you again. | 哪怕这意味着我再也见不到你了 |
[35:44] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[35:46] | No! | 不 |
[35:51] | Bloody hell, it worked. | 我了个天 还真行 |
[35:54] | I guess it can cut through anything, even the world itself. | 看来这玩意儿什么都能砍穿 哪怕世界本身 |
[35:57] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[35:59] | It’s-it’s nothing. | 这 什么都不是 |
[36:02] | At least, for now. | 至少现在还什么都不是 |
[36:05] | This is the real way to move forward, Mum. | 这才是你向前看的真正办法 母亲 |
[36:08] | To create a whole new world, | 创造一个全新的世界 |
[36:10] | your own world, without Father. | 一个只属于你 没有父亲的世界 |
[36:12] | But what about you? | 那你呢 |
[36:14] | Amenadiel? My children? | 阿曼纳迪尔呢 我的孩子们呢 |
[36:17] | You know that if we go back to Heaven, | 你很清楚 我们回到天堂之日 |
[36:19] | then there will be a war. | 就是开战之时 |
[36:21] | And in war, | 而在战争中 |
[36:23] | there are always casualties. | 总会有伤亡 |
[36:28] | The last thing I want is to hurt my children. | 我最不希望的就是伤害我的孩子们 |
[36:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:35] | So, please, | 所以 拜托你 |
[36:38] | let there be light. | 去创造光明吧 |
[36:46] | My angel. | 我的天使啊 |
[36:49] | I will miss you… | 我会想你的 |
[36:53] | so much. | 非常想你 |
[38:32] | I’m sorry, Daniel. She didn’t… | 我很抱歉 丹尼尔 她没能… |
[38:36] | …die. | 死成 |
[38:39] | Mum? | 妈 |
[38:44] | “Mom”? | 妈 |
[38:46] | My kids are… ten. | 我孩子才 十岁 |
[38:50] | Right, of course. | 好吧 当然了 |
[38:52] | Charlotte. | 变回夏洛特了 |
[38:55] | What’s… what’s going on? | 到底 发生什么了 |
[38:58] | Uh, why am I at the beach? | 我怎么到沙滩上了 |
[39:00] | You fell off the pier. | 你从码头上掉下来了 |
[39:02] | I fell off the…? | 从码头上 |
[39:03] | It’s-it’s okay. I got you. | 没事了 我扶你起来 |
[39:06] | Who are you? | 您是哪位 |
[39:16] | So what do you think will happen to Charlotte? | 你觉得夏洛特最后会怎样 |
[39:19] | Well, given her law firm’s track record, probably not much. | 鉴于她律所的过往战绩 估计她没什么大事 |
[39:23] | You know, the more I think about it, the more I think | 话说 我越想这个案子 我就越觉得 |
[39:25] | that Hector killed both victims. | 是赫克托杀了两个死者 |
[39:27] | What, you think he killed his own brother? | 怎么 你认为是他杀了自己的亲兄弟 |
[39:28] | I think you would be the first to agree. | 我还以为你最同意不过呢 |
[39:30] | You know, things between families can get pretty heated. | 你懂的 有些家事会搞得非常惨烈的 |
[39:34] | Yes. Heated. | 是啊 很惨烈 |
[39:35] | Oh, and Ella found a Mondo blowtorch in Hector’s car, | 对了 艾拉还在赫克托的车里找到了喷枪 |
[39:38] | – so there’s that. – Right. | -所以这就是证据了 -是啊 |
[39:40] | The only thing I still don’t understand is | 而我唯一想不明白的就是 |
[39:43] | you seemed to have some inkling of this | 这个案子你似乎从一开始 |
[39:45] | from the very beginning, so… | 就知道些什么 所以 |
[39:47] | why didn’t you let me in on it? | 你为什么不让我来查 |
[39:50] | Well, you… | 这个 你 |
[39:51] | ‘Cause at this point, you either trust me or you don’t. | 因为过了这么久 你要么相信我要么不信 |
[39:54] | Detective, I trust you… | 警探 我当然相信你 |
[39:55] | Look, if you think that I wouldn’t forgive you | 如果你还认为我不会原谅你 |
[39:58] | for your mistakes or your flaws, | 做过的错事或者种种缺点 |
[40:00] | if you think that I don’t know who you really are by now, | 如果你以为我到现在都不真正了解你 |
[40:04] | you’re wrong. | 那你就错了 |
[40:18] | Linda, look at you. | 琳达 看看你 |
[40:22] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[40:24] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[40:25] | This is my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[40:28] | I-I should never have got you involved | 我当初就不应该让你 |
[40:29] | in any of this from the start. | 牵扯进这种事 |
[40:31] | It’s not like I didn’t know I was dealing | 我又不是不知道我面对的是 |
[40:32] | with the most powerful, well… | 整个宇宙最强大 |
[40:36] | the most dysfunctional family in the universe. | 最不和谐的一家人 |
[40:43] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[40:46] | I walked into this with my eyes wide open, | 我接触这一切时 我是睁大了眼睛的 |
[40:49] | chose to be your friend | 我选择做你的朋友 |
[40:52] | and face all that comes with that. | 也选择了面对一切后果 |
[40:55] | The good, | 无论是好的 |
[40:56] | the bad and the crispy. | 坏的 还是灼烧的 |
[41:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[41:04] | I just realized something that I need to do. | 我刚刚想到了一件我该做的事 |
[41:08] | But… let’s focus on you, shall we? | 不过 我们先来关心你吧 |
[41:12] | That’s enough about me. | 我的事先不说了 |
[41:21] | Detective. Hello, it’s me. | 警探 你好啊 是我 |
[41:23] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[41:25] | Um, I just wanted to apologize | 我只是想道歉 |
[41:28] | for being, well, for being so elusive. | 因为我这么的 难以捉摸 |
[41:32] | But I also wanted to say that I am done hiding. | 但我也想说我不再遮遮掩掩了 |
[41:36] | So I’m coming over now to tell you the truth about me. | 我这就去找你 告诉你我的真相 |
[41:41] | ‘Cause I think it’s time I finally opened your eyes | 因为我觉得是时候让你睁开眼睛 |
[41:43] | as to why strange things sometimes happen around me. | 看明白为什么有这么多怪事围绕着我 |
[41:48] | Why my brother’s so saintly and Maze is so… not. | 为什么我哥哥这么圣洁 而麦子 正相反 |
[41:52] | And I’m so… well, magnetic. | 还有为什么我这么 有吸引力 |
[41:57] | No, but s-seriously, I… | 说真的 我 |
[42:00] | I want to tell you everything. | 我想把一切都告诉你 |
[42:04] | No more going backwards. | 不再倒退了 |