时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Still no sign of Lucifer? | 路西法还是没消息吗 |
[00:03] | I went by his place. He’s gone. | 我去过他的酒吧了 他走了 |
[00:05] | Lucifer, who is this? | 路西法 她是谁 |
[00:06] | Meet Candy Morningstar, my wife. | 这位是糖迪·晨星 我的妻子 |
[00:09] | The issue? That would be Lucifer disappearing | 根源 就是是路西法玩消失 |
[00:11] | And then popping back up with zero explanation | 然后又突然出现 没有任何解释 |
[00:14] | And a ditzy bimbo on his arm. | 还拐了个金发荡妇回来 |
[00:15] | I thought that she meant something to you. | 我以为她对你来说很重要 |
[00:17] | I had to save her from… | 我要拯救她 让她远离 |
[00:19] | From you. You’re not ignoring Chloe, you’re protecting her. | 远离你 你不是无视克洛伊 而是保护她 |
[00:21] | Are you going to Paris? Can I be your travel buddy? | 你要去巴黎吗 我能做你的旅伴吗 |
[00:23] | I love Paris. | 我爱巴黎 |
[00:25] | This is the Paris Hotel in Vegas. | 这其实是拉斯维加斯的巴黎酒店 |
[00:28] | Not going there. | 那我就不去了 |
[00:30] | Vegas and me… not pretty. | 拉斯维加斯和我之间 反正不太愉快 |
[00:32] | And I have held the real truth back from you. | 我其实一直都没把真相告诉你 |
[00:35] | Why is it not working? | 怎么不管用 |
[00:36] | You know, I keep caring, | 我总是这么关心你 |
[00:37] | And you just… just… | 但是你…你却… |
[00:40] | No, Detective, I… | 不 警探 我… |
[00:44] | *Happy birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[00:48] | *Happy birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[00:53] | *Happy birthday, dear Chloe* | *祝你生日快乐 亲爱的 克洛伊* |
[00:58] | *Happy birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[01:02] | To you. | 快乐 |
[01:04] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:15] | No. | 不 |
[01:21] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[01:23] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[01:29] | Finally, an X-rated office party. | 可算啊 一场限制级办公室派对 |
[01:32] | Leave it to you to steal my thunder, huh? | 你当然会抢我的风头 |
[01:34] | Well, much as I’d love to take credit for this, Daniel, | 虽然我很想把这功劳揽下来 丹尼尔 |
[01:37] | Officer Snake Hips is not my doing. | 但电臀警官并不是我找来的 |
[01:40] | Right. | 得了吧 |
[01:41] | Make it rain, | 撒币啦 |
[01:42] | birthday girl. | 寿星妹 |
[01:43] | – Was this you? – Yep. | -这是你干的吗 -正是 |
[01:45] | I did not see that coming. | 这我是真没想到 |
[01:46] | Hey, what can I say? | 没办法 |
[01:48] | Big surprise, little package. | 小包装 大惊喜 |
[01:51] | Big package, by the looks of it. | 我看这包装不小啊 |
[01:53] | Slap it. | 拍拍 |
[01:55] | Slap it! | 打上去 |
[01:57] | Oh. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:59] | Lucifer Morningstar. | 路西法·晨星 |
[02:03] | Las Vegas Police Department? | 拉斯维加斯警局 |
[02:08] | Candy? No, I-I’m gonna stop you there. | 糖迪 不 打住 |
[02:10] | She’s my ex-wife, actually. | 她是我的前妻了 |
[02:12] | Can you believe it takes a year to annul something | 能相信吗 只持续了几个星期的婚姻 |
[02:14] | that only lasted a couple of weeks? | 要花一年才能宣布无效 |
[02:17] | No, I haven’t spoken to her for a few months. | 不 我已经几个月没跟她联系了 |
[02:19] | Why do you ask? | 为什么这么问 |
[02:23] | What? She’s missing? | 什么 她失踪了 |
[02:27] | Uh, yes, yes, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[02:29] | I-I’m in Los Angeles, but if you do hear anything, | 我在洛杉矶 但如果你有消息 |
[02:32] | please contact me. | 请联系我 |
[02:36] | Aw, don’t worry, buddy, look, I got more singles for you. | 别担心 伙计 我还给你准备了零钱 |
[02:39] | Oh, no, no, no, I’m all right for cash, thank you. | 不不 我不差钱 谢谢 |
[02:43] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[02:46] | That was the Las Vegas Police Department. | 拉斯维加斯警局给我打电话 |
[02:47] | It appears my ex, Candy, is missing. | 看来我前妻糖迪 失踪了 |
[02:50] | Oh, my gosh, I hope she’s okay, buddy. | 天呐 希望她没事 伙计 |
[02:52] | Yes, as do I. | 我也是 |
[02:54] | Candy was caught up in some rather nasty business, | 糖迪曾卷入了一些不好的事 |
[02:56] | but I thought I’d taken care of it. | 但我以为我都解决了 |
[02:57] | – Nasty business? – Yes. | -不好的事 -是啊 |
[03:00] | In exchange, she helped me with a delicate matter. | 作为交换 她帮了我一件要紧事 |
[03:02] | I hate to think I haven’t fulfilled my end of the bargain. | 我可不希望我没把约定完成好 |
[03:05] | All right, I’ll kill the music. We’ll all help find her. | 好吧 我去关掉音乐 我们一起帮忙找她 |
[03:08] | Oh, no, no, no, no, um… | 不不不 |
[03:10] | I don’t want to spoil the detective’s celebrations. | 我不想破坏警探的兴致 |
[03:12] | No, I’ll just beetle on over to Sin City | 我这就去罪恶之城 |
[03:14] | and check on Candy myself. | 自己去看看糖迪吧 |
[03:16] | Oh, yeah, you know, I kind of have a thing with Vegas. | 这个 我对维加斯有点…那啥 |
[03:21] | Otherwise, I would totally, totally offer to go with you. | 否则我肯定会主动跟你去的 |
[03:24] | Right. Good to know. | 好的 知道了 |
[03:26] | But then, I can tell that it’s really important to you, | 但是 我看得出这对你很重要 |
[03:28] | and I do have the next couple of days off, so… | 我接下来几天又正好放假 所以 |
[03:33] | Okay, you’ve convinced me. | 好吧 被你说服了 |
[03:34] | I will help you. | 我帮你 |
[03:35] | – What? I… – Help him? Help him with what? | -什么 我… -帮他 帮他什么 |
[03:38] | Please don’t tell me you guys got another stripper. | 别告诉我你们又请了一个脱衣舞男 |
[03:40] | – No, he got a… – Uh, no, no, no, no, no. | -不 他… -不不不 |
[03:41] | Nothing for the birthday girl to worry about. | 寿星妹不用担心 |
[03:43] | I want you to focus on one thing only, Detective. | 我希望你只想着一件事 警探 |
[03:46] | That is getting older. | 那就是你又老了一岁 |
[03:48] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[03:49] | Wait, you’re leaving? | 等等 你要走了 |
[03:50] | Yeah, I’ll call you later. | 嗯 回头打给你 |
[03:52] | Wait. | 等等 |
[03:53] | Seriously, Detective, | 真的 警探 |
[03:54] | you just stay here. | 你留下吧 |
[03:57] | It’s my birthday. | 今天是我生日 |
[03:58] | Shake your booty while you still can. | 趁着年轻尽情扭臀吧 |
[04:01] | Oh, there you go. | 这就对了 |
[04:11] | You smell that? | 你闻到了吗 |
[04:13] | That is pleather, cigars, | 那就是人造革 雪茄 |
[04:15] | and vomit, my friend. | 和呕吐的味道 我的朋友 |
[04:17] | I have to say, I didn’t have a good Catholic girl | 我得说 没想到你这样虔诚的女孩 |
[04:19] | like yourself pegged as a fan of Sin City. | 居然会喜欢罪恶之城 |
[04:22] | Not a fan, exactly. | 不算喜欢 |
[04:23] | More like a tiny, helpless space capsule | 更像一个无助的小太空舱 |
[04:26] | being sucked into a deadly black hole. | 被吸入了一个致命的黑洞 |
[04:30] | Anyway, shall we? | 总之 我们走吧 |
[04:35] | Chloe again? | 又是克洛伊吗 |
[04:35] | You know what they say, fifth time’s the charm. | 俗话说 第五次该接了 |
[04:39] | Lucifer, you should really tell her what’s going on. | 路西法 你就告诉她实情吧 |
[04:41] | It’s still her birthday. | 今天还是她生日呢 |
[04:43] | And you’re still going with that. | 而你还是拿这个当借口 |
[04:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:47] | Officer. | 警官 |
[04:55] | Either it’s someone else’s birthday… | 要不这就是某人的生日派对 |
[04:57] | Or this is an active crime scene. | 要不就是个正在调查的犯罪现场 |
[05:01] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[05:04] | Candy? | 糖迪 |
[05:05] | Oh, Lucifer, | 路西法 |
[05:07] | I’m so sorry, buddy. | 抱歉 老兄 |
[05:11] | Man, her face is gone. | 天哪 她的脸都打没了 |
[05:12] | Hello. | 唉哟 |
[05:14] | Look at those dainty feet. | 瞧瞧那双秀足 |
[05:19] | Okay, not judging here, but really? | 不是我说你 但现在不合适吧 |
[05:22] | Is this really the time for the pervy stuff? | 现在还有心情搞你那些变态嗜好 |
[05:24] | Dainty feet? | 秀足 |
[05:26] | Debatable, but that’s not what I was talking about. | 是否变态有待辩论 不过我不是说这个 |
[05:28] | No, Candy has ginormous feet. | 不是 糖迪脚很大 |
[05:30] | I mean, regular boats, | 简直赶上小船了 |
[05:31] | huge. | 很大的 |
[05:33] | That means that this is not Candy. | 这说明这具尸体不是糖迪 |
[05:36] | Oh, man, that’s awesome! | 是吗 那真是太棒了 |
[05:41] | Sorry, my-my friend here. | 抱歉 这是我朋友 |
[05:43] | Not a fan of the deceased, I’m afraid. | 恐怕不太喜欢这位死者 |
[05:45] | Mean, | 恶毒 |
[05:45] | she was just so mean. | 她生前嘴特毒 |
[05:48] | – Ah, you… – Shh. Women. | -你都不知道… -女人哪 |
[05:59] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[06:00] | Excuse me, I’m Detective Long, and you are? | 打扰 我是朗警探 你们是 |
[06:04] | Lucifer Morningstar. | 我是路西法·晨星 |
[06:06] | Pleasure. | 幸会 |
[06:07] | You’re Candy’s husband. | 你是糖迪的丈夫 |
[06:08] | Ex-husband. | 前夫 |
[06:09] | Right. I talked to you on the phone. | 好吧 我们在电话里说过话 |
[06:12] | You said you were in Los Angeles. | 你说你在洛杉矶 |
[06:13] | Oh, yes. | 没错 |
[06:14] | And you don’t seem very broken up | 看来你前妻死了 |
[06:16] | about your ex-wife’s death. | 你并不太伤心 |
[06:18] | Well, that’s because this woman is not my wife. | 因为这女人不是我妻子 |
[06:20] | Right, ’cause she’s your ex-wife. | 没错 她是你前妻 |
[06:23] | Think you made that pretty clear, buddy. | 你已经说的很清楚了 |
[06:26] | Hi, how you doing? | 嗨 你好吗 |
[06:28] | Ella Lopez, LAPD CSI. | 艾拉·洛佩兹 洛杉矶警局调查员 |
[06:31] | For the record, we just got into town. | 郑重声明 我们刚来城里 |
[06:33] | Arrived at 1300 hours | 准确来说是13点 |
[06:35] | and 14 minutes, to be exact. | 又14分才进城 |
[06:36] | And, based on a visual assessment | 根据目测评估 |
[06:39] | of the victim’s lividity, | 被害人的尸斑情况 |
[06:42] | she’s been deceased for, oh, I’d say | 我想她的死亡时间大概是 |
[06:45] | 2100 hours yesterday. | 昨天晚上21点 |
[06:48] | So, my travel buddy here, not a suspect. | 所以我这位旅伴 不是疑犯 |
[06:52] | Also, I know, none of my beeswax, but… | 另外 虽然不关我事 但是 |
[06:55] | I saw that you were going with an ultraviolet light | 我看到你用紫外光 |
[06:57] | on the couch. | 照射沙发 |
[06:58] | I would have gone with a straight oblique, man, | 要是我会用直光斜位照射 |
[07:00] | but you know what, | 但是吧 |
[07:01] | to each his own. | 各有各的套路 |
[07:03] | Okay, thanks for the advice. | 好的 谢谢建议 |
[07:04] | You got it, Detective. | 不客气 警探 |
[07:06] | Ixnay on the ot-nay andy-cay. | 里不冷跟他嗦 |
[07:09] | Sorry, is that German? ‘Cause if it is, | 抱歉你在说德语吗 如果是的话 |
[07:11] | it’s absolutely awful. | 你说得也太差了 |
[07:12] | Trust me, I should know. Hitler was a talker. | 相信我 我听得出来 希特勒是个话唠 |
[07:14] | Well, screamer, actually. | 其实是个大嗓门 |
[07:16] | No, I’m saying that for now, | 不 我是说目前为止 |
[07:18] | we shouldn’t let LVPD know that that’s not Candy. | 我们不应该让警方知道尸体不是糖迪 |
[07:21] | If this gets back to the killer, | 如果凶手也知道了 |
[07:23] | he might try to kill her again. | 他可能会再下杀手 |
[07:24] | Oh, right, yes. Good idea, Ms. Lopez. | 没错 好主意 洛佩兹小姐 |
[07:27] | – Good idea. – What’s a good idea? | -好主意 -什么好主意 |
[07:33] | To give you my card. | 把我的名片给你 |
[07:34] | Her card. | 她的名片 |
[07:35] | In case you want any more advice. | 万一你还想要更多建议 |
[07:38] | Always happy to help. | 乐意效劳 |
[07:39] | – She’s very good. – Very. | -她很棒 -很厉害 |
[07:41] | Right. I have a feeling I will be talking | 没错 我感觉在调查结束前 |
[07:44] | to both of you again before the investigation’s over. | 会再跟你们两个谈谈的 |
[07:46] | I doubt that. | 我可不觉得 |
[07:47] | I mean, hanging out with a cop in Las Vegas | 跟警察在拉斯维加斯约会 |
[07:49] | is like bringing your grandma to an orgy. | 就好像带祖母去群交派对 |
[07:52] | Am I right? | 对吧 |
[07:54] | – No. – Okay, bye. | -不对 -好吧 再见 |
[07:56] | Bye. | 再见 |
[08:05] | Is, uh… Hey, sorry to interrupt. | 那个 抱歉打扰 |
[08:07] | Have you heard from Lucifer? | 你有路西法的消息吗 |
[08:08] | No, why? Has something happened? | 没有 怎么了 出什么事了吗 |
[08:11] | No, not really. I just, I, uh… | 其实也没有 我只是 |
[08:13] | I had a question about a case, | 我对一个案子有点疑问 |
[08:14] | and, um, I can’t… I can’t get ahold of him. | 我联系不到他 |
[08:17] | Yeah, we were… | 我们 |
[08:18] | we were, uh, celebrating my birthday at the precinct, | 我们当时在警局给我庆生 |
[08:20] | and, um, and then, all of a sudden, | 然后 突然 |
[08:22] | he just bailed, and now he’s not answering my calls, so… | 他就溜走了 而且现在还不接我电话 |
[08:26] | Would you like to have a seat? | 要不要坐下谈谈 |
[08:28] | No, no, it’s not a big deal. | 不了 不是大事 |
[08:30] | You sure? | 你肯定吗 |
[08:33] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 对 我没事 |
[08:34] | I’m fine. It’s probably just Lucifer being Lucifer. | 我没事 可能他又我行我素了 |
[08:36] | You know? Probably. | 知道吗 很可能 |
[08:42] | Please, have a seat. | 请坐吧 |
[08:46] | I don’t really, you know… | 我不是很想… |
[08:47] | I know you’re busy, and I don’t want to… | 我知道你很忙 我不想… |
[08:49] | take up… I checked Lux, and he wasn’t there. | 打扰…我去光之吧找了 他不在那里 |
[08:52] | And-and I thought I’d go up to the penthouse to check, | 我本来想着去顶楼看看的 |
[08:54] | but last time he went AWOL, | 但上一次他失踪的时候 |
[08:55] | I went up there to check on him, | 我去那上面找他 |
[08:57] | and all of his furniture was covered in sheets, | 发现他所有的家具都盖着布单 |
[08:59] | and he had run off to Vegas. | 而他自己跑到赌城去了 |
[09:01] | Of course, that’s when we… | 当然了 那时我俩… |
[09:03] | we were getting together, which we totally are not | 我们正准备发展一下 现在完全没有了 |
[09:05] | anymore, nor will we. | 不是了 以后也不会了 |
[09:07] | But, you know, it’s my birthday. | 但是 今天是我生日 |
[09:13] | Good couch. | 沙发不错 |
[09:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:17] | And I understand. | 我也理解 |
[09:19] | Birthdays can be emotional. | 生日会让人敏感 |
[09:22] | I guess. | 大概吧 |
[09:23] | No, I’m good, I’m good. | 不 我没事 我没事 |
[09:24] | He’s, um… he’s probably just in the penthouse | 他…他八成就在顶楼 |
[09:26] | passed out or something. | 喝晕过去了之类的 |
[09:29] | Emphasis on “something.” | 重点强调”之类的” |
[09:31] | How about I go with you? | 我陪你一起上去怎么样 |
[09:36] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[09:38] | Seems Candy dodged a bullet, quite literally. | 看来糖迪躲过了一颗子弹 字面意义上的 |
[09:41] | Or a shotgun blast, anyway. | 或者是霰弹 |
[09:42] | Yes, so, we need to find this killer | 没错 所以我们得在杀手意识到 |
[09:44] | before he or she realizes their mistake. | 杀错人之前找到这个杀手 |
[09:47] | Detective Nosy in there could get DNA back | 里面那位好打听警探24小时之内 |
[09:49] | on that body within 24 hours. | 就能拿到尸体的基因检测结果了 |
[09:52] | – So, we got to find a lead, stat. – Right. | -所以我们得赶紧找到线索 -没错 |
[09:55] | Okay, so you were married to Candy for a week… | 你和糖迪的婚姻只持续了一周… |
[09:57] | Uh, two weeks. | 两周 |
[09:59] | I mean, any idea who would want her dead? | 你有头绪是谁想杀了她吗 |
[10:09] | * Never know how much I love you * | *你不知道我有多爱你* |
[10:12] | * Never know how much I care * | *也不知道我有多在乎* |
[10:16] | * When you put your arms around me * | *当你用手臂环抱着我* |
[10:19] | * I get a fever that’s so hard to bear * | *我变浑身燥热难安* |
[10:21] | * You give me fever * | *你让我欲火焚身* |
[10:25] | * When you kiss me * | *当你亲吻我* |
[10:27] | * Fever when you hold me tight * | *当你抱紧我 欲火焚身* |
[10:30] | * Fever in the morning * | *清晨欲火焚身* |
[10:32] | Psychic bartender. My favorite. | 会读心的酒保 我的最爱 |
[10:35] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[10:35] | Not the one singing, the reason you’re drinking. | 不是指唱歌的 而是让你借酒消愁的那个 |
[10:39] | Not who I thought she was. | 她和我想的不一样 |
[10:41] | * Moon lights up the night * | *月光点亮了夜晚* |
[10:44] | Not her fault, though. | 但那不是她的错 |
[10:45] | Never is. | 向来不是 |
[10:48] | * And you know I’m gonna treat you right * | *你知道我会好好对你* |
[10:51] | * You give me fever * | *你让我欲火焚身* |
[10:52] | Everyone’s reading my mind today. | 今天人人都在读我的心啊 |
[10:54] | * When you kiss me * | *当你亲吻我* |
[10:55] | * Fever when you hold me tight * | *当你抱紧我 欲火焚身* |
[10:59] | * Fever in the morning * | *清晨欲火焚身* |
[11:03] | Don’t mind if I do. | 那我就不客气了 |
[11:06] | * What a lovely way to burn… * | *多么迷人的火焰* |
[11:09] | Who was that? | 她是谁 |
[11:11] | That was Candy. | 她叫糖迪 |
[11:15] | Think I’d quite like to continue my chat with Candy. | 我想我很乐意继续和糖迪多聊聊 |
[11:22] | Where’s my money? | 我的钱呢 |
[11:25] | And my ring. | 还有我的戒指 |
[11:29] | Bravo, Candy. | 厉害啊 糖迪 |
[11:33] | Emergencies. | 突发事件 |
[11:37] | You’re hurting me. | 你弄疼我了 |
[11:38] | Just-just give me some more time, please. | 再给我一点时间 求你了 |
[11:40] | I’ll have it for you. | 我会把钱给你的 |
[11:45] | His name’s Louie Pagliani. | 他叫路易·帕利亚尼 |
[11:47] | He’s a local loan shark and all-around dirtbag. | 他是当地放高利贷的 是个大人渣 |
[11:50] | I thought I dealt with that human stain | 我还以为我上次来的时候 |
[11:51] | last time I was here. | 已经把那个人渣解决了 |
[11:53] | Yeah, well… this is Vegas. | 好吧…这里是维加斯 |
[11:55] | This town is always up for an encore. | 总是很喜欢返场 |
[12:07] | There you go. | 好了 |
[12:09] | They teach lock picking in Forensic class? | 法医课上还教撬锁吗 |
[12:11] | No. Middle school. | 不啊 中学学的 |
[12:14] | Ms. Lopez, you are an enigma, wrapped in a hoodie | 洛佩兹小姐 你简直就是一个穿着连帽衫 |
[12:16] | under a jaunty ponytail. | 扎着马尾辫的谜团 |
[12:18] | It… | 这… |
[12:21] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[12:23] | The annihilation. | 简直是灾难 |
[12:27] | Even if Louie didn’t kill fake Candy, | 就算路易没杀掉假糖迪 |
[12:29] | this decor alone is enough for immediate execution. | 光凭这装修就该立即处决了他 |
[12:32] | I mean… | 你看看… |
[12:34] | What was he thinking? | 他想什么呢 |
[12:35] | Well, uh, looks like someone beat you to the execution part. | 看来有人先你一步处决了他 |
[12:45] | Louie? | 是路易吗 |
[12:46] | Definitely. | 绝对是 |
[12:47] | I’d know those hairy ham hands anywhere. | 那双毛猪手化成灰我也认得 |
[12:54] | The trajectory of the blood spatter | 血液飞溅的轨迹 |
[12:56] | in relation to the stiff makes zero sense. | 和尸体僵硬的姿势 完全不匹配啊 |
[12:58] | There’s no way Louie pulled the trigger. | 路易绝不可能是自杀的 |
[13:01] | Typical Vegas. Even the suicides are fake. | 典型的维加斯 连自杀都是假的 |
[13:03] | Yeah, and so is the hair color. | 是啊 发色也是假的 |
[13:06] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[13:07] | – It’s pink. – Candy. | -是粉红色的 -糖迪 |
[13:10] | Well, she was here. | 她来过这里 |
[13:12] | You think Candy would’ve killed Louie, | 你觉得会不会是糖迪杀了路易 |
[13:14] | and then faked her own death to disappear? | 然后伪造自己的死亡趁机消失吗 |
[13:17] | No, no, no, no, no, Candy’s not a killer. | 不不不 糖迪不会杀人的 |
[13:19] | No, just a thieving con woman. | 是哦 只是个小偷女骗子 |
[13:22] | – You knew her one week. – Two weeks. | -你才认识她一周 -是两周 |
[13:25] | Well, you don’t know what she’s capable of. | 你并不清楚她有多大能耐 |
[13:28] | Candy did owe Louie money once upon a time, | 糖迪之前确实欠了路易的钱 |
[13:30] | but I paid him off. | 但我替她还了 |
[13:32] | Perhaps he wanted more. | 也许他想要更多 |
[13:36] | This must be Mrs. Ham Hands. | 这一定就是咸猪手夫人了吧 |
[13:39] | Oh, dearie me. | 天啊 |
[13:41] | Someone’s sending a painful message. | 这个警告看起来真挺疼的 |
[13:45] | If Louie was after Candy’s candy… | 如果路易还在垂涎糖迪的女色… |
[13:47] | Maybe his old lady found out, | 也许他老婆发现了 |
[13:50] | followed who she thought was Candy home from the club, | 尾随她以为是糖迪的人从酒吧到了家 |
[13:53] | shot her, and then framed/finished off Louie. | 开枪杀了她 然后嫁祸并杀了路易 |
[13:56] | Then we need to find this murderous ginger | 那我们就得在这个红发杀人狂 |
[13:58] | before she finds the real Candy. | 找到真的糖迪之前找到她 |
[14:01] | Roxie Pagliani. | 洛茜·帕利亚尼 |
[14:02] | I suppose she’s the missus. Just block the caller I.D. | 我觉得就是她 禁用了来电显示 |
[14:04] | You can’t just call her. What are you gonna say? | 你不能就这样打给她 你要说什么 |
[14:06] | Well, I’m gonna ask her if she’s the killer, of course. | 当然是问她是不是凶手 |
[14:09] | No. Terrible plan! | 不 这算哪门子计划 |
[14:11] | – Give me that! – What are you doing? | -把电话给我 -你干什么 |
[14:12] | Hello? | 哪位 |
[14:14] | Hi, yeah. | 好啊 |
[14:15] | This is Marcia calling from Sensational Statues. | 我是潮流雕塑的玛西亚 |
[14:18] | Who? | 谁 |
[14:19] | “Sensational Statues”? | “潮流雕塑” |
[14:21] | Yeah, yeah, we got that new, um… | 对对 我们制作了新的… |
[14:23] | you know, that new– | 那个…新的… |
[14:24] | Bust of Caesar you ordered. | 你订的凯撒半身像 |
[14:26] | It came out real sexy. | 看起来老性感了 |
[14:28] | – “Sexy”? – Yeah, 30% off | -“性感” -现在送货上门 |
[14:30] | if we can drop it wherever you are right now. | 还可以享受七折优惠 |
[14:33] | I’m sorry, I didn’t buy any bust. | 对不起 我没订什么半身像 |
[14:36] | You sure? Because I… | 你确定吗 因为我… |
[14:38] | Whoopsie, whoopsie, my mistake, doll, my mistake. | 抱歉抱歉 是我弄错了 姐们 |
[14:41] | See? | 看到了吧 |
[14:42] | The truth would’ve been much more expedient. | 本来可以直接问就问出来的 |
[14:43] | Nope. I know exactly where Roxie is. | 不是的 我已经知道洛茜在哪了 |
[14:47] | I heard the sound | 我在电话的 |
[14:48] | of The Guido’s Rainbow slot machine | 背景里听到了 |
[14:50] | in the background of the call. | 圭多彩虹老虎机的声音 |
[14:51] | It’s a vintage machine. | 是个很老的机型 |
[14:53] | And only one casino in Vegas has it: | 全维加斯只有一家赌场有 |
[14:56] | The Moonbeam. | 月光赌场 |
[14:58] | Well, ka-ching, Ms. Lopez. | 赚到了 洛佩兹小姐 |
[15:02] | Well, no sheets on the furniture, | 家具上没有盖布单 |
[15:04] | that’s a good sign. | 是个好兆头 |
[15:06] | And… | 而且… |
[15:07] | it looks like… | 看起来… |
[15:10] | Yep, the overnight bag is missing, | 旅行袋不在里面 |
[15:11] | so maybe he did go out of town. | 所以他确实可能出城了 |
[15:13] | On my birthday. | 在我生日这天出城 |
[15:15] | You know what, speaking of, this is stupid. | 知道吗 我简直犯傻 |
[15:17] | What are we doing here? We should be celebrating. | 我们来这干什么 我们应该庆祝 |
[15:19] | Yes! We should be celebrating. | 没错 我们应该庆祝 |
[15:21] | Yeah. So, where to? | 好 所以我们去哪 |
[15:25] | Actually, I do know this place with an awesome sound system | 其实吧 我记得这地方的音响特别棒 |
[15:29] | and all the top shelf you can drink. | 而且架子上的美酒任你畅饮 |
[15:32] | Best views in the city? | 还有全市最好的景色 |
[15:34] | Seems a shame to let that sunset go to waste. | 要是把这夕阳美景浪费了就太可惜了 |
[15:55] | Hamlet! | 哈姆雷特 |
[15:58] | Hamlet. | 哈姆雷特 |
[16:01] | “Thanks for the punch up. Love, Will.” | “感谢你为我出头 威尔敬上” |
[16:05] | What you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[16:08] | Nothing exciting. | 没什么特别的 |
[16:09] | I’m Lucifer Morningstar. | 阿拉是路西法·晨星 |
[16:12] | I can play the piano and I’m a fancy British man. | 弹钢琴老好额 阿拉是个高雅的英国老叶客 |
[16:16] | Let’s go take a peek in his sock drawer. | 我们去翻翻他放袜子的抽屉吧 |
[16:19] | But, Dr. Martin, you’re his therapist. | 可是马丁医生 你是他的心理医生 |
[16:21] | Aren’t there rules against that? | 不是有规定说不能翻别人的抽屉吗 |
[16:22] | Trust me, there’s nothing I don’t know | 相信我 路西法·晨星的一切 |
[16:24] | about Lucifer Morningstar. | 没有我不知道的 |
[16:26] | Except what’s in his sock drawer. | 除了他放袜子抽屉里藏的东西 |
[16:28] | It’s not like he can see us. | 反正他又看不见我们 |
[16:30] | Let’s do it. | 走 去看看 |
[16:35] | That’s Lucifer, that’s Lucifer. | 是路西法 是路西法 |
[16:36] | – Yeah, I can see that. – That’s Lucifer. | -我能看到 -是路西法 |
[16:37] | Officially, officially creeped out! | 我真有点被吓到了 |
[16:39] | Okay, don’t answer it. | 那好 不要接 |
[16:40] | No, no, no, wait. Answer it, answer it, uh, | 不不 等一下 接吧 接吧 |
[16:42] | just don’t say we’re here. Okay. | 别说我们在这就行了 |
[16:44] | Hello? | 你好 |
[16:46] | Ah, Doctor, I didn’t think you were going to answer. | 医生 我还以为你不接电话了 |
[16:48] | I’m just calling to reschedule my therapy appointment. | 我打电话来想改一下我预约的治疗时间 |
[16:50] | I’m on a quick trip out of town. | 我出城一趟 很快就回去 |
[16:53] | Out of town. | 出城 |
[16:56] | Where? | 去哪 |
[16:56] | Oh, nowhere special, it’s just Vegas. | 没什么特别的 就去趟维加斯 |
[16:58] | Vegas? Again? | 维加斯 又去那里 |
[17:00] | What you doing in Vegas? | 你去维加斯干嘛 |
[17:06] | don’t you look ravishing. | 你真是令人销魂啊 |
[17:08] | – Lucifer? – Uh, sorry, I’ve got to go, Doctor. | -路西法 -抱歉 我要走了 医生 |
[17:10] | – Speak soon. – Bye. | -再聊 -拜 |
[17:12] | What did he say at the end there? | 他最后说了什么 |
[17:15] | something about… | 好像是什么 |
[17:16] | radishes. | 小馄饨 |
[17:20] | Well, you are stunning, aren’t you? | 你真是美艳动人啊 |
[17:22] | I almost didn’t recognize you, no offense. | 我差点认不出你了 请别见怪 |
[17:25] | It’s hard to get your glitter on | 当你一整天都困在实验室里 |
[17:26] | when you’re stuck in a lab all day. | 就很难闪闪发光了 |
[17:28] | But, I mean, Vegas? | 但是这里可是维加斯 |
[17:31] | Where else can I bust out the bling? | 除了这里 我还能在哪穿得闪闪发亮呢 |
[17:32] | There’s no reason we can’t look fabulous | 谁说我们就不能美艳动人地 |
[17:34] | and catch a homicidal redhead. | 去抓红发凶手呢 |
[17:37] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[17:39] | He didn’t say “Radish.” | 他说的才不是小馄饨 |
[17:41] | He said “Ravishing,” didn’t he? | 他说的是销魂吧 |
[17:43] | He’s in Vegas with someone ravishing on my birthday. | 在我生日这天 他却去维加斯跟别人销魂 |
[17:48] | You know what? | 我跟你说 |
[17:49] | Why-why do I even care? | 我干嘛要在乎啊 |
[17:51] | Why do I care? This is stupid. | 我管他呢 太傻了 |
[17:53] | Okay, feelings, feelings are not stupid. | 感受 感情可不是傻事 |
[17:56] | Well, this one is, okay? | 现在这种感情就是 |
[17:58] | This feeling is stupid. | 这种感受就是傻 |
[18:01] | – Okay. – Okay? | -好吧 -好吗 |
[18:01] | Lucifer and I are friends, partners, that’s all. | 我和路西法是朋友和搭档 仅此而已 |
[18:05] | I’m totally past anything romantic. | 我早就不想那些浪漫的事了 |
[18:08] | Full-on rearview. | 全面后视镜 |
[18:10] | – In. The. Past. – Okay. | -已成过去式 -好吧 |
[18:12] | It is completely reasonable | 维加斯之行 |
[18:14] | for something like a trip to Vegas | 引发旧日之情 |
[18:17] | to trigger old emotions. | 这是完全正常的 |
[18:20] | Emotions… | 而这些旧情 |
[18:21] | that maybe you haven’t completely dealt with. | 也许你还没完全处理好 |
[18:24] | There’s no expiration date on the process of healing. | 愈合伤口的时间是没有上限的 |
[18:29] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[18:31] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[18:32] | Where… where are my pants? | 我的裤子呢 |
[18:34] | I was wearing pant… | 我刚才还穿着裤… |
[18:36] | Oh, this is fine… | 这条也行 |
[18:41] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[18:48] | Screw the sock drawer. | 袜子抽屉一边去吧 |
[18:55] | Oh, that is definitely her. | 那绝对是她 |
[18:58] | Mrs. Ham Hands. | 咸猪手夫人 |
[18:59] | It looks like she’s the casino’s pit boss. | 看来她就是赌场监赌人 |
[19:03] | Right, let’s go and chat up our killer. | 我们去找凶手聊聊吧 |
[19:04] | Could be a problem. | 也许没这么容易 |
[19:06] | Pit bosses are notoriously hard to flush out. | 众所周知 要把监赌人诱出来可不容易 |
[19:09] | Only clients they pay attention to are the whales, | 只有他们关注的客人才是大鱼 |
[19:12] | the serious high rollers. | 重要的豪赌客 |
[19:15] | So, how about blackjack? | 所以玩21点怎么样 |
[19:17] | More of a poker man, myself. | 我倒是更擅长玩扑克 |
[19:18] | Poker? | 扑克 |
[19:19] | No, poker involves bluffing, | 不 扑克要唬人 |
[19:20] | also known as lying. | 也叫做骗人 |
[19:22] | Something you claim you don’t do. | 你可是一直说你不会骗人的 |
[19:24] | Bluffing and lying, two totally different things. | 唬人和骗人是完全不同的两回事 |
[19:26] | So I guess what you’re doing with Chloe, | 看来你对克洛伊做的事 |
[19:28] | and the whole not telling her you’re in Vegas thing, | 还有不告诉她你来维加斯 |
[19:30] | also not lying? | 也不算是骗人吗 |
[19:33] | No, that’s selective omission. | 没错 那叫选择性隐瞒 |
[19:34] | Get it straight, Lopez. | 搞清楚一点 洛佩兹 |
[19:35] | Potato, potahto, po-too-toe. | 土豆洋芋马铃薯 一回事 |
[19:39] | You, my friend, are compartmentalizing. | 你啊 我的朋友 划分得太过了 |
[19:42] | Don’t even know what that means. | 我都不知道你说的是什么意思 |
[19:43] | Anyways… | 随便你吧 |
[19:46] | Okay, looks like Roxie’s working the blackjack floor. | 看来洛茜在21点赌台工作 |
[19:49] | So let’s, uh, get you at the table. | 我们给你在那张赌桌上找个位置吧 |
[19:50] | What, me? What about you? | 什么 我吗 那你呢 |
[19:53] | Best I just watch. | 我最好观战 |
[19:59] | Again? | 又赢了 |
[19:59] | Beginner’s luck. | 新手运气好 |
[20:02] | Right. | 好吧 |
[20:03] | Let’s see if this gets Roxie’s attention. | 看看我们这次能否引起洛茜的注意 |
[20:06] | Booyah. That’s what I’m talking about. | 很棒 我就是这个意思 |
[20:09] | Well, it’s so much fun to bet lots and lots of money. | 赢大钱简直是乐趣无穷啊 |
[20:11] | And there’s plenty more where this came from. | 这地方还有得是钱呢 |
[20:14] | Ooh, nice. You have an 11. | 好极了 11点 |
[20:16] | Double down, baby, double down. | 翻倍下注 亲爱的 翻倍下注 |
[20:17] | Right-o, doubling down, doubling down. | 好啊 翻倍下注 翻倍下注 |
[20:19] | Mo’ money. | 我的钱 |
[20:20] | Mo’ money, mo’ money. | 我的钱 我的钱 |
[20:27] | Yes! | 好棒 |
[20:29] | Very good, Ms. Lopez. See? | 太漂亮了 洛佩兹小姐 看到没 |
[20:30] | You’re very good at this, aren’t you? | 你很会赌嘛 |
[20:32] | Teamwork is dream work. | 团队合作是梦寐以求的事 |
[20:33] | Look at all the money, eh? | 瞧瞧这些钱 |
[20:35] | Do you know, actually, I fancy a drink, actu… | 话说我还真想喝一杯 |
[20:37] | Here you are. | 请用 |
[20:38] | Wonderful service. Thank you. | 服务真不错 谢谢 |
[20:40] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[20:42] | Oh, that’s perfect, thanks. | 完美 谢谢 |
[20:46] | What would you like, Ms. Lopez? | 你要不要来一杯 洛佩兹小姐 |
[20:47] | I-I would like for you to focus on the game; | 我要你专注在赌局上 |
[20:49] | you just got two aces. | 你刚拿到了两张A |
[20:50] | What? Oh, right. | 什么 对 |
[20:51] | – Well, maybe you would like… – Split! | -要不你来… -让开 |
[20:54] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:57] | Ah, it’s working, Ms. Lopez. | 有效果了 洛佩兹小姐 |
[20:58] | Whatever you’re doing, keep doing it. | 不管你在做什么 继续不要停 |
[21:00] | Yeah, order me one, too. | 嗯 我也要一一杯 |
[21:05] | Oh, well done, Ms. Lopez! | 干得漂亮 洛佩兹小姐 |
[21:07] | Well done, indeed. | 确实很漂亮 |
[21:09] | Excuse me, sir. | 打扰一下 先生 |
[21:10] | Come with us, please. | 请随我们来 |
[21:12] | Excellent. It’s worked, it’s worked. | 太好了 管用了 管用了 |
[21:13] | Right, off to the high rollers’ suite, are we? | 去豪赌高级套间 是不是 |
[21:18] | Yeah, I don’t think that’s where they’re taking us. | 我认为他们并不是要带我们去那里 |
[21:25] | What sort of casino back room is this anyway? | 这算什么赌场密室 |
[21:27] | I mean, where’s the dangling lightbulb | 晃来晃去的灯泡 |
[21:28] | and the bloodstained floor? | 和满地的血污呢 |
[21:30] | Where’s Joe Pesci? | 乔·佩西呢 |
[21:31] | Hey, go easy. | 悠着点 |
[21:33] | I’m going blind here. | 我要被闪瞎了 |
[21:34] | It seems maiming us isn’t even in their agenda. | 看来他们压根就没打算打残我们 |
[21:36] | Quite frankly, I’m disappointed, gentlemen. | 说实话 我非常失望 先生们 |
[21:40] | Well, actually, I’m slightly less disappointed now. | 其实我现在没那么失望了 |
[21:45] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[21:46] | So maybe this wasn’t a total waste of time. | 看来这并不完全是浪费时间了 |
[21:48] | Mm, maybe we should stop talking. | 也许我们该闭嘴了 |
[21:50] | And by “We,” I mean “You.” | 我说的”我们”是指”你” |
[21:58] | 找到匹配 艾拉·洛佩兹 | |
[22:02] | So, I guess the disguise didn’t do it for you. | 看来我们的伪装没能骗过你 |
[22:05] | Very few people can count cards like you, Ms. Lopez. | 很少有人能像你那样算牌 洛佩兹小姐 |
[22:08] | Count cards? Oh, I’m impressed. | 算牌 真让我刮目相看 |
[22:11] | So am I. Your technique’s so infamous, | 我也是 你的技巧太过臭名昭著 |
[22:13] | we were able to spot you in, what was it? | 我们很快就认出来了 多久来着 |
[22:16] | Half an hour? | 半小时 |
[22:16] | 43 minutes. You guys are getting lax. | 43分钟 你们松懈了 |
[22:20] | Question is, | 问题是 |
[22:21] | what do I do with you? | 我要怎么处理你呢 |
[22:23] | If banning you from the casino didn’t work, | 如果禁止你踏入赌场不管用的话 |
[22:27] | maybe I should call your new friends | 也许我该联系你 |
[22:31] | at the LAPD. | 洛城警局的新朋友 |
[22:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:33] | Fine. Go right ahead. | 可以 联系吧 |
[22:35] | And, you know, while you’re at it, | 既然说到这个 |
[22:36] | why don’t you tell them about your crimes? | 不如你跟他们坦白下你犯下的罪行吧 |
[22:39] | – What? – Yes. | -什么 -没错 |
[22:41] | J’accuse. First of all, | 我控诉 首先 |
[22:42] | of mixing Corinthian and Doric columns | 你家豪宅的装修混用了科林斯柱式 |
[22:45] | in your McMansion. | 和多利斯柱式 |
[22:46] | I mean… and secondly, | 天哪 还有 |
[22:48] | of killing your husband and who you thought was his mistress. | 杀害了你的丈夫和你误认为是他情妇的人 |
[22:52] | Louie’s dead? | 路易死了 |
[22:54] | Hello. | 拜托 |
[22:55] | Yes, Louie’s dead, | 没错 路易死了 |
[22:56] | savagely murdered by you. | 被你残忍杀害的 |
[23:01] | Her poker face is amazing, take note. | 她的扑克脸太厉害了 快学学 |
[23:04] | My husband was a crook. | 我丈夫是个骗子 |
[23:06] | I knew it was only a matter of time | 我知道他早晚 |
[23:07] | before his ticket got punched. | 会把自己玩死 |
[23:09] | But I certainly didn’t kill him or anyone else. | 但他或是别的人肯定不是我杀的 |
[23:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:12] | Very well, Roxie, if you didn’t want Louie dead, | 很好 洛茜 如果你不想让路易死 |
[23:14] | then tell me, what do you want? | 那告诉我 你究竟想要什么 |
[23:17] | I, uh… | 我 |
[23:18] | Yes? | 什么 |
[23:20] | I want the pro golfer on table four. | 我想上四号桌的职业高尔夫选手 |
[23:24] | Bad. | 很想要 |
[23:26] | I’ve been trying to pick up his sweet ass for two days straight. | 我整整想了两天怎么把他弄上床 |
[23:30] | I worked a triple shift just to keep him in my sights, | 我连续工作了三班 就为了不让他离开视线 |
[23:32] | and I think I’m really close to getting a hole in one. | 我认为自己马上就能一杆入洞了 |
[23:35] | You know what I mean? | 你懂我的意思吗 |
[23:36] | Oh, dear. | 天呐 |
[23:37] | Well, as the detective would say | 正如警探经常 |
[23:39] | in this situation, | 在这种情况下说的 |
[23:39] | – that means no motive. – Or opportunity. | -这就意味着没有动机 -也没有机会 |
[23:44] | Damn it, 6-6-6 didn’t work, either. | 该死 666也打不开 |
[23:46] | Try 8-0-0-8. | 试试8008 |
[23:48] | 8008 8-0-0-8? | |
[23:50] | It spells “Boob.” | 形似乳房 |
[23:53] | No. | 不行 |
[23:54] | You know, normally, I wouldn’t be so concerned | 其实吧 一般我也不会这么着急地 |
[23:56] | about trying to get into this thing | 想打开这玩意儿 |
[23:57] | if I didn’t think there were some real clues | 可是我真的觉得路西法现在的处境 |
[24:00] | as to where Lucifer is, | 可能有点不对 |
[24:01] | ’cause wherever he is, maybe he’s in danger. | 因为不管他在哪 没准他有危险呢 |
[24:03] | Right. Maybe “Ravishing,” | 没错 也许”销魂” |
[24:06] | I mean “Radish,” | 我是说”小馄饨” |
[24:07] | is code for “Help.” | 是”救命”的暗号 |
[24:08] | Yes. Maybe, maybe that’s why he skipped town. | 是的 也许 也许这就是他为什么逃出城 |
[24:12] | ‘Cause someone’s after him. | 因为有人在追杀他 |
[24:13] | It would be irresponsible for us not to open this thing. | 我们要是不打开这东西就太不负责了 |
[24:15] | Or maybe you two just had too much to drink, | 又或者是因为你们俩喝多了 |
[24:18] | you’re a little too curious to leave well enough alone, | 你们太好奇了 不打开看看就难受 |
[24:20] | which is why you hauled my ass out here. | 所以你们才把我拖过来 |
[24:21] | That mean you’re not gonna help us? | 所以你不愿意帮我们吗 |
[24:23] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没那么说 |
[24:27] | Really have quite the grit, don’t you? | 手劲还挺大的啊 |
[24:31] | You have a good time on your own? | 是不是自摸的时候特别爽 |
[24:33] | Okay. Ugh. | 好了 |
[24:36] | You are just full of surprises, aren’t you, my little Rain Man? | 你还真是充满了惊喜啊 我的小天才 |
[24:39] | Well, what can I say? | 我还能说什么 |
[24:40] | We all have coping mechanisms, | 咱们都有不同的应对机制 |
[24:42] | mine just happens to be counting cards– | 我的只是恰好是算牌 |
[24:43] | or, was, anyway. | 或者说曾经是 |
[24:45] | Coping mechanisms, for what? | 应对机制 应对什么 |
[24:47] | Poverty? | 贫困吗 |
[24:48] | No. | 不是 |
[24:50] | It helped quiet the voices. | 能让声音平静下来 |
[24:52] | What voices? | 什么声音 |
[24:56] | Never mind, forget I… said that. | 别管了 就当我没说过 |
[24:59] | The point is that… | 重点是 |
[25:01] | everyone has stuff that they want to avoid. | 每个人都有想要逃避的东西 |
[25:03] | You know, like, like the way you are avoiding Chloe. | 你知道的 就像你在躲避克洛伊 |
[25:06] | Ugh, how many times do I have to tell you? | 我还得告诉你多少次 |
[25:08] | I am not avoiding or lying to the detective. | 我没有躲避或是欺骗警探 |
[25:10] | I’m… protecting her. | 我是在保护她 |
[25:13] | Ah, you’re protecting her, or you’re protecting yourself? | 你是在保护她 还是在保护你自己 |
[25:16] | Look, why are we even discussing this? | 咱们讨论这个干什么 |
[25:18] | Right now, Candy’s the one who needs protecting, | 现在需要保护的是糖迪 |
[25:20] | and we’ve just hit a dead end. | 而我们刚碰到了死胡同 |
[25:21] | Right. Okay, but hold on. | 好吧 好的 但是等下 |
[25:22] | I mean, if we are gonna find a new lead, | 如果咱们要找新线索 |
[25:25] | how about we start with how you two ended up married. | 不如先从你俩怎么结婚了开始吧 |
[25:40] | Hello, Candy. | 你好 糖迪 |
[25:42] | My thieving vixen. | 我的恶女小偷 |
[25:44] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[25:46] | How’d you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[25:47] | Impressive grift you’ve got going. | 你这骗局搞的不错啊 |
[25:49] | But, uh, I’m afraid that you can’t keep this little beauty. | 但是恐怕你是不能留着这小可爱了 |
[25:53] | No, please, please, please, I’m sorry, I’m sor… | 不 求你求你 我很抱歉 我… |
[25:56] | Sentimental value. | 对我很有纪念意义 |
[25:59] | But, uh, you’re welcome to keep the cash. | 不过 你倒是可以留着现金 |
[26:01] | Goodness knows where you’ve hidden that. | 天晓得你把那些钱塞在哪了 |
[26:07] | I’m so sorry; please don’t call the cops. | 真对不起 求你别报警 |
[26:09] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[26:11] | my dad died recently and… | 最近我爸爸死了 然后… |
[26:13] | he used to own the club I was singing at. | 我唱歌的那个俱乐部曾经是他的 |
[26:15] | You know, Fletcher’s? | 弗莱彻俱乐部 |
[26:16] | But he owed this ginormous amount of cash | 但是他欠了高利贷很多钱 |
[26:19] | to this super scary loan shark, | 是一个超级恐怖的人 |
[26:20] | Louie Pagliani, and he used the club as collateral, | 叫路易·帕利亚尼 他拿俱乐部作抵押 |
[26:23] | and if I don’t come up with 300 grand, like now, | 如果我现在拿不出三十万美元 |
[26:27] | Louie’s gonna take it. | 路易就会收走俱乐部 |
[26:29] | And who knows what else. | 谁知道还会拿走别的什么 |
[26:32] | I didn’t know what else to do! | 我不知道还能怎么办 |
[26:36] | Bravo, you really are quite the performer, aren’t you? | 精彩 你戏演得可真是棒啊 |
[26:40] | You, you don’t believe me? | 你 你不相信我 |
[26:42] | What, the weepy waterworks? Not a chance. | 哪个 你这泪眼朦胧吗 不可能 |
[26:45] | But your story seems legit, though. | 但是你的故事似乎有点真实性 |
[26:52] | It is. | 是真的 |
[26:54] | And so is my apology. | 我的道歉也是 |
[26:57] | I actually felt bad. | 我真的感觉挺过意不去的 |
[26:59] | From the looks of you at the bar, | 从酒吧你那样子来看 |
[27:00] | you got your own problems to deal with. | 你自己也有要面对的问题 |
[27:04] | Nothing I can’t handle on my own. | 没什么我自己不能解决的 |
[27:06] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[27:13] | And so, you see, I… | 然后就 你知道 我… |
[27:16] | I had to leave. | 我得离开 |
[27:17] | Hmm, I get it. | 我明白 |
[27:21] | The part about your dad | 不过关于你爸爸 |
[27:22] | putting the detective in your path is kind of fuzzy, | 把警探放到你身边的事有些不太明白 |
[27:25] | but it seems like you genuinely care about her. | 但看起来你确实挺关心她的 |
[27:29] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[27:30] | I do. | 我关心 |
[27:32] | A lot. | 很关心 |
[27:33] | Then, isn’t you going AWOL gonna kind of throw a big… | 那么 你不辞而别不是有些在 |
[27:37] | flag on that play? | 这事上敲了定音 |
[27:38] | No, I said that I care about her. | 不 我是说我关心她 |
[27:40] | Oh, unrequited love. | 单相思啊 |
[27:42] | Yeah, I get that, too. | 这个我也理解 |
[27:44] | No, no, no, it’s not unrequited. | 不不不 不是单相思 |
[27:45] | It’s… well, the detective has feelings for me, | 这个 警探对我也有感觉 |
[27:48] | but she has no control over those feelings. | 但是她无法控制那感情 |
[27:50] | Okay, I don’t get that. | 好吧 这我就不理解了 |
[27:51] | Well, look, it’s difficult to explain. | 这很难解释 |
[27:53] | But I just… | 我就是… |
[27:57] | I just want to do right by her. | 我就是想为她好 |
[27:59] | I believe you. Yeah. | 我相信你 |
[28:00] | Swap. | 换下 |
[28:04] | Do you ever ask yourself, | 你有没有问过自己 |
[28:06] | “How the hell did I end up here?” | “我是怎么到了这地步的” |
[28:09] | What, eating mint chocolate chip ice cream, | 哪里 吃薄荷巧克力碎片冰淇淋 |
[28:11] | wrapped in a pink Snuggie? | 裹着粉红色毛毯袍吗 |
[28:14] | Pink’s a good color for you, actually. | 粉色跟你挺配的其实 |
[28:15] | Ah! You are a good liar, aren’t you? | 你可真是个撒谎的能手啊 |
[28:17] | I don’t lie. | 我不撒谎 |
[28:18] | Forgive me, | 请原谅我 |
[28:20] | but you are a con woman. | 但你就是个女骗子 |
[28:21] | I am not a con woman. | 我不是女骗子 |
[28:23] | I am a singer, | 我是个歌手 |
[28:25] | forced to do some things that I’m not proud of, | 不得不做些并不光彩的事 |
[28:28] | but only so I can dig my dad’s club out of debt. | 只是为了能赎回我爸爸的俱乐部 |
[28:31] | I grew up on that stage. It’s my home. | 我在那舞台上长大 那是我的家 |
[28:34] | Drastic measures for the things we care about. | 为我们所关心事物做出的极端措施 |
[28:37] | That, I get. | 这我明白 |
[28:40] | I might pretend to be someone a little less threatening sometimes, | 也许有时我会装出一副娇弱可怜的样子 |
[28:44] | but I don’t lie. | 但我不说谎 |
[28:47] | I call it bluffing. | 我称之为”唬人” |
[28:49] | Totally different things. | 两者天差地别 |
[28:50] | Oh, well, that I definitely get. | 这个我绝对明白 |
[28:53] | We’re quite similar, you and I, aren’t we? | 其实我们很像 你说呢 |
[28:55] | Yeah, we are. | 是的 没错 |
[28:57] | Except for the fact that you have ginormous feet. | 只不过你有双惊人的大脚 |
[29:08] | You know… | 其实… |
[29:10] | there might be a way for you and I to dig each other out, Candy. | 也许你和我可以解救对方 糖迪 |
[29:17] | I’ll pay off your debt if you don’t mind doing | 我可以帮你还清债款 只要你替我 |
[29:20] | a little “bluffing” for me. | “唬唬人” |
[29:32] | Marry me. | 嫁给我吧 |
[29:36] | And so, we got married. | 就这样 我们结婚了 |
[29:37] | The end. | 剧终 |
[29:40] | Okay, so, you fake-married Candy to avoid Chloe, | 你为了避开克洛伊而和糖迪假结婚 |
[29:44] | even though you cared about her. | 即使你那么在乎她 |
[29:47] | Who’s the enigma now? | 现在谁才是谜团啊 |
[29:51] | – Don’t even… – Excuse me. | -别让我… -打扰一下 |
[29:53] | Sorry, did I forget to tip? | 抱歉 我忘记给小费了吗 |
[29:54] | How rude of me. | 我真没礼貌 |
[29:55] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[29:57] | Candy? | 糖迪 |
[29:58] | What are you doing here? You’re gonna ruin everything. | 你在这做什么 你会毁掉一切的 |
[30:01] | I… | 我… |
[30:07] | As much as I love the Bettie Page vibe, | 虽然我喜欢你这种海报女郎风的打扮 |
[30:09] | you’ve got a bull’s-eye on your back; | 但你正被人追杀 |
[30:10] | this is hardly a good hiding place. | 这里根本无处躲藏 |
[30:12] | – But it is where my killer works. – What…? | -但我的杀手在这工作 -什么 |
[30:14] | You’re onto Roxie as well? | 你也查上了洛茜吗 |
[30:16] | Until you and your sidekick derailed things. | 直到你和你的搭档捣乱 |
[30:18] | Not my sidekick, and I hate to disappoint, | 不是我的搭档 我不想泼冷水 |
[30:20] | but Roxie Pagliani did not kill your look-alike. | 但洛茜·帕利亚尼没杀那个像你的人 |
[30:22] | Ali. | 艾丽 |
[30:24] | Her name was Ali. | 她叫艾丽 |
[30:26] | She broke up with her boyfriend, | 她和男友分手了 |
[30:27] | so I said she could stay with me. | 所以我让她和我住一阵 |
[30:29] | I was just trying to be a good friend. | 我只是想当个好朋友 |
[30:30] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[30:32] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[30:36] | Anyway. | 总之 |
[30:37] | Anyway, Roxie Pagliani did not kill Ali | 总之 洛茜·帕利亚尼没因为嫉妒 |
[30:41] | or her husband in a jealous fit of rage. | 而杀害艾丽和她丈夫 |
[30:42] | I mean, the woman’s about as passionate as a protein bar. | 那女人就像蛋白棒一样热情 |
[30:45] | This has nothing to do with passion. | 这和热情无关 |
[30:47] | The killer wants my father’s club. | 杀手想要我父亲的俱乐部 |
[30:49] | Fletcher’s? How do you know that? | 弗莱彻俱乐部 你怎么知道的 |
[30:52] | After I found Ali dead, | 我发现艾丽死后 |
[30:53] | I noticed there was only one thing missing from my apartment. | 我意识到我房间里只丢了一件东西 |
[30:57] | The pocket deed for Fletcher’s. | 就是弗莱彻俱乐部的地契 |
[30:58] | Whoever possesses the deed owns the club. | 手握契据的人就是俱乐部的所有人 |
[31:00] | It was used as collateral | 我爸跟路易借钱时 |
[31:01] | when my dad borrowed money from Louie. | 把契约作为了抵押品 |
[31:03] | But when I went to confront him, | 但我去和他对质时 |
[31:05] | he was already dead. | 他已经死了 |
[31:06] | Oh, that’s why her hair was at the crime scene. | 所以犯罪现场有她的头发 |
[31:09] | So I thought, well, maybe Louie told Roxie about the deed, | 然后我想 也许路易告诉了洛茜契约的事 |
[31:12] | and she’s the one who got greedy. | 她变得贪婪了 |
[31:13] | Sadly, no. | 可惜不是 |
[31:14] | Roxie was working at the time of the murder. | 谋杀期间洛茜正在工作 |
[31:16] | But who else could’ve known about that deed? | 但还有谁能知道契约的事呢 |
[31:19] | Well, not to worry. | 不用担心 |
[31:20] | There’s a much faster way to flush out the killer. | 还有更快的方法能找出杀手 |
[31:24] | Candy’s still my wife. Legally, anyway. | 糖迪还是我法律意义上的妻子 |
[31:27] | Which would trump any sort of deed. | 效用可以压倒任何契约 |
[31:28] | Exactly, which means Fletcher’s | 没错 也就是说现在弗莱彻俱乐部 |
[31:30] | now goes to the grieving widower, me. | 落到了悲伤的鳏夫 也就是我的手里 |
[31:32] | Yeah, but that makes you the killer’s next target. | 是的 但这让你成为了杀手的下一个目标 |
[31:36] | Oh, I certainly hope so. | 我求之不得 |
[31:38] | Right. Come on. Showtime. | 好了 来吧 好戏开始了 |
[31:41] | Showtime? | 好戏 |
[31:44] | Frank Sinatra | |
[31:45] | *They call you Lady luck* | *他们称你为幸运女神* |
[31:55] | *But there is room for doubt* | *但这并非毋庸置疑* |
[32:08] | *At times you have a very unladylike way of running out* | *有时你跑出来的样子非常不淑女* |
[32:18] | *But not tonight* | *但不是今晚* |
[32:20] | Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. | 晚上好 女士们先生们 |
[32:22] | My name is Lucifer Morningstar, new owner here at Fletcher’s. | 我是路西法·晨星 弗莱彻俱乐部的新主人 |
[32:25] | That’s right, owner. | 没错 主人 |
[32:27] | Please, a warm welcome for The Morningstars. | 让我们热烈欢迎晨星们 |
[32:31] | *Luck be a lady tonight* | *来吧幸运女神* |
[32:37] | *Luck be a lady tonight* | *来吧幸运女神* |
[32:42] | *Luck, if you’ve ever been a lady to begin with* | *幸运 如果你开始时曾做过淑女* |
[32:48] | *Luck be a lady tonight* | *来吧幸运女神* |
[32:53] | Are you buying any of this? | 你相信这些吗 |
[32:55] | Well… Lucifer’s certainly made his presence known. | 路西法显然让自己广为人知了 |
[32:58] | So, any sign of the killer? | 有任何杀手的迹象吗 |
[33:00] | Any weird or suspicious activity? | 任何奇怪或可疑的行为吗 |
[33:04] | Other than your high kick, no, sorry. | 除了你的高踢腿之外 没有 抱歉 |
[33:06] | You try dancing with a 22 strapped to your thigh. | 你试试在大腿上绑一把手枪来跳舞 |
[33:10] | *Luck be a lady with me* | *来吧 幸运女神* |
[33:14] | Creepy hunched fellow, two o’clock. | 可疑的驼背人 两点钟方向 |
[33:15] | Got it. | 看到了 |
[33:16] | Blue tracksuit, big guy, big guy. | 蓝色运动服 大块头 大块头 |
[33:19] | Yeah, yeah, that’s the guy. | 对对 就是他 |
[33:24] | All clear. | 警报解除 |
[33:25] | The only thing he cares about are the complimentary crab legs. | 他除了赠品螃蟹其他的都不在乎 |
[33:27] | *Let’s keep this party polite* | *谁都不要动手动脚* |
[33:32] | *Never get out of my sight* | *别想在我眼皮底下逃掉* |
[33:38] | *Stick with me, baby* | *不要走 宝贝* |
[33:40] | *I’m the fella you came in with* | *我就是你的护花使者* |
[33:44] | *Luck be a lady* | *来吧 幸运女神* |
[33:46] | *Tonight* | *来吧* |
[33:52] | *Luck be a lady* | *来吧 幸运女神* |
[33:56] | *Tonight* | *来吧* |
[34:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[34:11] | Oh, thank you all so much. I’m here all night. | 非常感谢大家 我整晚都会在这里 |
[34:14] | No, seriously, all night. | 认真的 整晚都在哦 |
[34:18] | And now we wait for the real show to begin. | 现在我们就等真正的大戏开始吧 |
[34:23] | – Whoops. – Whoops? | -哎呀 -哎哟 |
[34:24] | As in it worked? | 是成功的欢呼吗 |
[34:29] | Oh, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[34:31] | I’ve had a lot of experience with giant holes… | 我对付大洞洞非常有经验 |
[34:34] | …in walls. | 当然是墙上的洞 |
[34:36] | A little Spackle and you’re good to go. | 一点点抹墙粉就好了 |
[34:37] | Well, it’s a good thing I come packing. | 幸好我有备而来 |
[34:39] | Came packing Spackle? | 你带抹墙粉了 |
[34:40] | Of course. | 当然 |
[34:42] | I’ll be right back. Excuse me. | 去去就来 借过 |
[34:44] | This… | 这 |
[34:45] | …look at this. | 看看这 |
[34:47] | This is nuts. | 真是抽疯 |
[34:48] | Yeah, but super fun. | 对 但是太好玩了 |
[34:52] | This is… | 这 |
[34:55] | it’s pointless cracking into this safe | 打开保险箱毫无意义 |
[34:57] | because no matter what we find, | 因为不管我们找到什么 |
[34:58] | It’s not gonna change the fact that | 都不会改变以下这些现实 |
[35:00] | A: there are things | 第一 总有一些 |
[35:02] | about Lucifer that I will never understand. | 关于路西法的事我永远都理解不了 |
[35:05] | And B Spackle’s not gonna help | 第二 抹墙灰也没法修复 |
[35:08] | the Assyrian antique wall. | 亚述古董墙面 |
[35:11] | I think you and I both know that this isn’t about Spackle. | 我想我们都明白问题不在于墙粉 |
[35:16] | He left on my birthday. | 他在我生日这天离开了 |
[35:19] | And I wasn’t expecting a big party | 我并不是想要一个盛大派对 |
[35:21] | or anything huge, maybe a card. | 或者别的大型的东西 一张贺卡也行啊 |
[35:24] | You know, Lucifer is a nontraditional guy. | 路西法是一个不走寻常路的人 |
[35:27] | And he celebrates | 他的庆祝方式 |
[35:28] | in… nontraditional ways. | 也许同样别出心裁 |
[35:31] | Right, like going to Vegas with some radish. | 是哈 比如随便和一个小馄饨去维加斯 |
[35:33] | Lucifer cares for you. | 路西法在乎你 |
[35:34] | I’m sure he’s gonna come back | 我确信他一定会回来的 |
[35:36] | with some crazy explanation that… | 带着些疯狂的解释 |
[35:38] | That I’ll probably never hear about and that’s fine. | 也许我永远听不到的解释 但没关系的 |
[35:42] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[35:44] | I just hate that I sound jealous ’cause I’m not. | 我很讨厌自己听起来像在吃醋 因为我没有 |
[35:46] | I’m not jealous. | 我没吃醋 |
[35:48] | I’m not, I just, um… | 我没有 我只是 |
[35:54] | He’s just my friend, you know? | 他只是个朋友 你明白吗 |
[35:56] | I know. | 我明白 |
[35:58] | What did I tell you? | 我跟你们说什么来着 |
[35:59] | I am the man. | 我最靠谱了 |
[36:04] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[36:05] | To the weirdest birthday I’ve ever had. | 敬我有生以来最奇怪的生日 |
[36:08] | And thank you for the party, such as it is. | 谢谢你们办的派对 哪怕成了这样 |
[36:35] | Oh, dearie me. | 天呐 |
[36:38] | Rough night, old boy? | 不眠之夜啊 老伙计 |
[36:40] | I’m sorry, but-but this place… | 抱歉 不过这地方 |
[36:44] | is mine. | 是我的 |
[36:47] | Well, well, well, it seems our bad guy | 似乎我们的大坏蛋 |
[36:49] | is the good bartender. | 是一个老好人酒保 |
[36:51] | You can forget the tip, | 顺便说一句 |
[36:53] | by the way. | 你今天没小费拿了 |
[36:58] | First of all, excellent bluff, Mr. Killer Bartender, | 首先 唬人手法挺高明 杀人酒保先生 |
[37:01] | but I do need to tell you… | 但我必须告诉你 |
[37:05] | I do need to tell you… | 我必须告诉你 |
[37:10] | What I was trying to tell you | 在你粗暴地打断我之前 |
[37:11] | before you so rudely interrupted me | 我想要告诉你的是 |
[37:13] | is that because I know you’re the killer | 我知道你就是凶手 |
[37:15] | and you can’t kill me, | 但是你杀不了我 |
[37:16] | you may as well just hand yourself in now. | 你现在最好去自首 |
[37:18] | – But I just shot you. – Yes, I know. | -但我刚才开枪打你来着 -我知道 |
[37:19] | It’s perplexing, isn’t it, Juddy? | 这很令人不解 是吧 加迪 |
[37:21] | Judd? | 加德 |
[37:25] | How could you? | 你怎么能这样做 |
[37:27] | Candy? | 糖迪 |
[37:29] | No, you-you can’t be here. I… | 不 你不可能在这儿 我 |
[37:31] | I killed you! | 我杀了你啊 |
[37:33] | What the hell is happening to me? | 我这是怎么了 |
[37:35] | Who are you talking to? | 你在和谁说话呢 |
[37:37] | You can’t see her? | 你看不到她吗 |
[37:38] | But… | 可 |
[37:40] | Oh, God. What the hell? | 天啊 这是什么鬼 |
[37:43] | Well, interesting turn of phrase, actually, Juddy, | 这个措辞很有趣 加迪 |
[37:45] | because I am the Devil | 因为我就是魔鬼 |
[37:47] | and I believe that you’re being haunted. | 并且我确信有人要找你索命 |
[37:49] | Perhaps if you repent your sins, | 也许 如果你忏悔你所犯下的罪 |
[37:51] | all will be forgiven. | 一切都会被原谅 |
[37:52] | The truth will set you free and all that. | 真相会让你得到解脱 |
[37:54] | You were like a son to my father, | 我父亲把你当亲儿子看待 |
[37:55] | a brother to me. | 你就像我的大哥 |
[37:57] | I was gambling again. I was drowning in debt. | 我又赌钱了 赌债还不上了 |
[37:59] | Why didn’t you just tell me you needed money? | 那你为什么不告诉我你需要钱 |
[38:01] | Because you don’t have any! | 因为你没钱 |
[38:04] | This place is worth crap. | 这家酒吧不值几个钱 |
[38:05] | It’s the land that’s worth millions. | 而地皮却值好几百万 |
[38:07] | I tried to get your dad to sell and I knew you wouldn’t, either. | 我一直劝你爸卖了 我知道你也不会同意的 |
[38:10] | So, you shot me in the back of the head. | 所以你就朝我后脑开枪 |
[38:13] | Yes. | 是 |
[38:14] | Yes, I did. | 是我做的 |
[38:16] | Now go away! | 退散吧 |
[38:18] | – Oh! There we go, Juddy. – Leave me alone! | -这就对了 加迪 -别缠着我 |
[38:20] | Fire away! | 开火吧 |
[38:22] | That’s it. You’re like a kid in a candy store, aren’t you? | 太棒了 简直像小孩子进了游乐场 |
[38:24] | That’s it, Juddy, go on! | 很好 加迪 再来 |
[38:28] | My leg! | 我的腿 |
[38:32] | Excellent shot, Ms. Lopez. Another hidden talent. | 好枪法啊洛佩兹小姐 又发掘了个隐藏技能 |
[38:37] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[38:44] | And don’t worry, I’ll give you props for the arrest. | 别担心 抓人的功劳我会让给你的 |
[38:48] | I’m cool like that. | 我就是这样汉子 |
[38:49] | Gee, thanks. | 天啊 多谢了 |
[38:54] | I just wanted to say thank you for saving my ass… again. | 我想谢谢你救了我 又一次 |
[38:59] | It’s what any good husband would’ve done. | 合格的丈夫都会这么做 |
[39:03] | Come on. Drinks on the house. | 来吧 我请客 |
[39:05] | Uh, much as I’d love to, | 虽然我很想去 |
[39:07] | once Lola over there finishes flirting, | 但是等那边小洛调情调够了 |
[39:09] | we need to get back to L.A. | 我们就得赶回洛杉矶了 |
[39:12] | Speaking of L.A., | 说到洛杉矶 |
[39:14] | whatever happened with the detective? | 你和警探之间怎么样了 |
[39:16] | Mess it up yet? | 又搞砸了吗 |
[39:18] | Not yet, but I-I fear I may be about to. | 还没有 不过恐怕也快了 |
[39:20] | Then what the hell are you still doing here? | 那你还在这磨蹭什么 |
[39:22] | Go home, you Devil. | 快回家吧 你个魔鬼 |
[39:25] | Right. | 好吧 |
[39:27] | You take care. | 你多保重 |
[39:29] | Yeah. | 好 |
[39:31] | Lopez! Get a wriggle on! | 洛佩兹 动作快点 |
[40:06] | Well, I’m sorry I missed it. | 抱歉我没赶上好戏 |
[40:11] | Could use a drink myself. | 我也想喝一杯 |
[40:28] | I’m not exactly sure | 虽然不太确定 |
[40:29] | what you’re all doing here, but I… | 你们都来我家干什么 不过 |
[40:32] | imagine it’s something to do with the fact that I wasn’t. | 我估计是跟我不在家有关系 |
[40:40] | And the truth is… | 真相就是 |
[40:44] | I… went to Las Vegas. | 我去了拉斯维加斯 |
[40:50] | And even though it was for a very good reason, | 尽管我的理由非常充分合理 |
[40:52] | I didn’t tell you because… | 我没有告诉你是因为 |
[40:55] | last time I went on a Vegas jaunt, | 上次我去维加斯逛悠 |
[40:57] | there were some very unpleasant feelings involved | 是因为我当时你和我之间 |
[40:59] | for both of us. | 闹得很不愉快 |
[41:03] | And, well, I didn’t want to dredge any of those up again. | 而我不想把那些旧事再挑起来了 |
[41:08] | So, I… bluffed. | 所以我 唬了你一下 |
[41:16] | But I’ve come to realize that perhaps bluffing | 但我也开始觉得 或许唬弄人 |
[41:19] | is the same as lying and that’s, | 和说谎都是一回事 而说谎 |
[41:21] | as you know, something I never want to do. | 你也知道 是我绝对不愿意做的事 |
[41:26] | Especially to you. | 尤其是对你 |
[41:36] | Hello. | 什么情况 |
[41:40] | Someone’s been busy. | 你们没闲着啊 |
[41:49] | Oh, perfect timing. | 时机正好 |
[41:53] | You’ve woken up just in time for your surprise. | 你正好醒过来就能迎接惊喜 |
[41:58] | A surprise? What surprise? | 惊喜 什么惊喜 |
[42:00] | Well, forgive my tardiness, | 别怪我拖到现在 |
[42:01] | but I thought it prudent to deliver your gift in private. | 但我觉得这个礼物还是私下里给你比较好 |
[42:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:25] | Just beautiful. | 真好看 |
[42:27] | Oh, it’s… | 这个 |
[42:31] | – What is it? – What? | -这是什么 -什么 |
[42:33] | It’s the bullet | 这是那颗子弹 |
[42:34] | from when you shot me. | 就是你朝我打的那颗 |
[42:35] | Remember in the warehouse, early in our partnership? | 还记得我们刚合作的时候在仓库那次吗 |
[42:38] | Oh. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:43] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[42:44] | Well, I thought since I’ll never likely penetrate you, | 我想着既然永远没机会深入你 |
[42:47] | I’d commemorate the one time you penetrated me. | 不妨就纪念下你深入我的那次吧 |
[42:56] | So, uh, happy birthday, Detective. | 生日快乐 警探 |