时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | We’re separated. | 我们分居了 |
[00:03] | Sign the divorce papers. | 离婚协议 请你签了吧 |
[00:06] | What’s with the cold shoulder? You seduced me. | 你为何变得如此冷漠 你先引诱我 |
[00:07] | You almost die, and then you ghost me for weeks. | 你差点死了 然后你好几个星期不见人影 |
[00:10] | Nothing about any of that makes any sense to me. | 这一切对我来说都完全说不通 |
[00:12] | Doesn’t make any sense to me, either. | 对我也同样说不通 |
[00:13] | I used to see a light in you. | 以前我在你身上看到过一丝光亮 |
[00:15] | All I see now is darkness. | 现在我看到的只有黑暗 |
[00:17] | I just wanted to say thank you | 我想谢谢你 |
[00:19] | for saving my life. | 救了我 |
[00:21] | Decker, gun! | 戴克 小心枪 |
[00:23] | He saved my life. | 他救了我 |
[00:24] | Chloe’s fine. | 克洛伊没事 |
[00:24] | Luckily, Pierce was with her. | 幸好当时皮尔斯也在场 |
[00:25] | But I wasn’t. | 但我不在 |
[00:27] | – Happy birthday, Detective. – Beautiful. | -生日快乐 警探 -真好看 |
[00:29] | – What is it? – It’s the bullet. | -这是什么 -这是那颗子弹 |
[00:31] | From when you shot me. | 就是你朝我打的那颗 |
[00:40] | This is a new one on me, Detective | 这对我可是新玩法 警探 |
[00:44] | Well, | 好吧 |
[00:44] | there’s a first time for everything. | 凡事都有第一次嘛 |
[00:46] | Yes, but I’ve heard it can take hours. | 可我听说这能玩上好几小时呢 |
[00:47] | I’m not sure even I have the endurance for that. | 我恐怕都未必有那个耐力 |
[00:50] | Don’t worry, I’ll help you. | 别担心 我会帮你的 |
[00:52] | I’ll be the top hat. | 我来做大礼帽 |
[00:54] | I will be the race car, | 我做赛车 |
[00:56] | because I’m gonna leave you both in the dust. | 因为我会把你俩狠狠甩在身后 |
[00:59] | Very funny. | 真好笑 |
[01:01] | Wheelbarrow, | 独轮车 |
[01:02] | shoe, ah… | 鞋 |
[01:04] | Guess I’m gonna have to be the shot glass. | 那我做烈酒杯好了 |
[01:05] | – Cheers. – Oh, that’s a thimble. | -干杯 -那是顶针 |
[01:08] | What? What? I want to conquer real estate, not mend socks. | 什么 我想征服地产 不是补袜子 |
[01:11] | – So then be the shoe. – Please, | -那做鞋好了 -拜托 |
[01:12] | I am not a shoe. | 我才不是鞋呢 |
[01:13] | Clearly I’m a top hat, so come on, hand it over. | 显然我是大礼帽 来吧 交出来 |
[01:16] | Want it? It’s gonna cost you. | 想要吗 得付出代价哦 |
[01:20] | well, name your price, urchin. | 那说个价吧 小顽童 |
[01:24] | I’m not talking fake money. | 我说的可不是假钱 |
[01:26] | She slammed you. | 被吃定了吧 |
[01:46] | Imagine my disappointment | 想想我是多么失望吧 |
[01:47] | when I realized there was no raging party. | 你这里居然没在开疯狂派对 |
[01:51] | It’s a security thing. | 是为了安保 |
[01:53] | Worked for that Home Alone kid, | 那个《小鬼当家》的孩子用这招就成了 |
[01:54] | but, obviously, you can’t take a hint. | 但你显然是没那个悟性 |
[01:56] | Wasn’t I being clear last time I kicked you out? | 我上次把你赶走的时候还说得不够清楚吗 |
[01:58] | Clearly being a jerk. | 你犯浑倒是挺清楚的 |
[02:00] | Which is exactly why I came to look in on you. | 所以我才来看看你 |
[02:04] | You see, we need the most love | 当我们最讨人厌的时候 |
[02:05] | when we’re being most unlovable. | 才是最需要爱的时候 |
[02:07] | No offense, Brother, but I don’t need love from you. | 别介意 哥哥 但我不需要你的爱 |
[02:09] | I get plenty from naked strangers. | 我从裸体陌生人那里得到的爱够多了 |
[02:10] | And speaking of, I’m spent. | 说到这个 我累坏了 |
[02:12] | So, if you don’t mind… | 如果你不介意 |
[02:13] | That’s where you’ve been, then, | 你刚刚是去做那个了吗 |
[02:14] | having sex with the nameless masses? | 跟一群不知名的女人鬼混去了 |
[02:16] | You know me, Brother, wine, women and song. | 你了解我的老哥 美酒香歌拥佳人 |
[02:19] | Just, come on, run along. I don’t need a babysitter. | 赶紧的 快走吧 我不需要保姆 |
[02:24] | Your cheek says otherwise. | 你的脸出卖了你 |
[02:27] | Well, it turns out “Bruce Lee mid-fly kick” | 原来”李小龙半空飞腿” |
[02:29] | wasn’t in the artist’s repertoire. | 不在她的画技范围内 |
[02:34] | Look, I had to cut a deal with the detective’s offspring. | 我只得跟警探的小孩儿谈了个条件 |
[02:36] | So that’s who you were with– | 原来你是去见她们了 |
[02:39] | Chloe and Trixie. | 克洛伊和翠茜 |
[02:40] | Well, so much for wine, women and song. | 还美酒香歌拥佳人呢 |
[02:42] | Technically, all of those things were represented, | 严格来讲 这几个元素都是存在的 |
[02:44] | when you count the post-game karaoke. | 如果算上游戏后一起K歌的话 |
[02:47] | Luci, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with… | 路西 这没什么不好 |
[02:50] | with enjoying a quiet night in. | 享受一晚平静地休息 |
[02:52] | I did not say that I enjoyed it. | 我可没说我”享受”了 |
[02:54] | Yeah, right. Honestly, Luci, | 得了吧 老实说 路西 |
[02:55] | who cares how you spend your nights? | 谁在乎你晚上都干什么啊 |
[02:59] | Everyone. | 所有人 |
[03:00] | My exciting lifestyle gives regular people | 我刺激的生活方式给了普通人 |
[03:03] | something to aspire to– I provide hope. | 激励 我提供希望 |
[03:05] | I see. And how does Linda feel about this | 这样啊 那琳达对你的小花招 |
[03:08] | little ruse of yours? | 是怎么看的 |
[03:09] | I’m sure that the doctor would love to dissect me, | 我相信医生会很乐意分析我的 |
[03:12] | but she’s taken some time off | 但她去休假了 |
[03:13] | to deal with a death in the family, so… | 筹办家人的后事 所以… |
[03:17] | I had no idea. | 我都不知道 |
[03:19] | I should go check on her. | 我该去看看她 |
[03:21] | Yes, excellent idea. You do that. | 是啊 好主意 你去吧 |
[03:24] | Luci, I’m liking this new you. | 路西 我喜欢这个新的你 |
[03:27] | Boring suits you, Brother. | 无聊适合你 弟弟 |
[03:32] | Now, this poor victim, | 这位可怜的被害人 |
[03:33] | she is boring. | 非常无聊 |
[03:35] | – We don’t know anything about her. – Oh, don’t we? | -我们完全不了解她 -是吗 |
[03:38] | Generic artwork, dull clothes, | 品味平庸的艺术品 无趣的衣服 |
[03:40] | beige furniture. | 米色家具 |
[03:41] | I mean, even her fruit bowl’s so tragically safe– | 就连她的水果盘都那么安全平庸 |
[03:44] | no mangoes, no papayas. | 没有芒果 没有番木瓜 |
[03:45] | Not even a measly avocado. | 连个可怜的鳄梨都没有 |
[03:47] | Her name’s Kim Jones, 29. | 她叫金·琼斯 29岁 |
[03:49] | She’s a computer engineer. | 是个计算机工程师 |
[03:50] | We ran a full background check, | 我们进行了完整的背景调查 |
[03:52] | but we couldn’t find anything noteworthy. | 但找不到任何值得注意的地方 |
[03:54] | A fellow nerd. | 也是位书呆子呢 |
[03:56] | I’m sure you’re in a better place now. | 你现在肯定去了更美好的地方了 |
[03:58] | Well, even if she’s in the worst place, | 就算她去了最糟糕的地方 |
[03:59] | it’d be far more interesting than this, | 也比这样的生活要有趣多了 |
[04:01] | because this poor lady, definitely a shoe. | 因为这位可怜的女士 绝对是个鞋 |
[04:04] | Any idea what he’s talking about? | 你知道他说什么呢吗 |
[04:06] | Oh, the other night we played Monopoly. | 我们前两天晚上一起玩了大富翁 |
[04:09] | So, that’s that story. | 就是这样 |
[04:11] | Ella, what’s the cause of death? | 艾拉 死因是什么 |
[04:12] | BABFT. | 脑狠击 |
[04:14] | Big-ass blunt force trauma to the head. | 脑部受到凶狠的重击 |
[04:17] | Murder weapon’s missing, | 凶器不见了 |
[04:18] | but we are looking for something small and compact. | 但我们要找的是一件小巧紧实的东西 |
[04:22] | Surprisingly heavy for its size. | 虽然不大 却非常沉 |
[04:25] | Kind of like my Aunt Rosalita. | 就像我的姑妈洛萨丽塔 |
[04:27] | I wish Amenadiel were here | 真希望阿曼纳迪尔在 |
[04:28] | so he could see what boring actually looks like. | 那样他就能见识真正的无聊了 |
[04:30] | Can you believe that he said I’ve become boring? | 你能相信他居然说我变无聊了吗 |
[04:32] | It’s absurd. | 真是荒谬 |
[04:33] | Oh, I don’t know. | 难说啊 |
[04:34] | Monopoly doesn’t really sound like the old Lucifer. | 以前的路西法可不大可能玩大富翁 |
[04:37] | And I have to say, you have become a bit more normal. | 我得说 你变得稍微 正常点了 |
[04:40] | – How dare you. – Crazy idea. | -你好大胆 -我有个疯狂的想法 |
[04:41] | Let’s talk less about Lucifer and more about the murder. | 我们别再讨论路西法 说说案子吧 |
[04:44] | Crime-scene selfies? Really? | 犯罪现场拍自拍 不是吧 |
[04:46] | Classy move. | 真有品 |
[04:47] | And that is Esther, our victim’s roommate. | 那位是艾斯特 被害人的室友 |
[04:50] | She found the body when she came home from partying. | 她派对归来回到家时发现了尸体 |
[04:53] | Well, what’s such a dynamic young lady doing | 如此有活力的年轻女人 |
[04:55] | living with a… Kim? | 却跟金住在一起吗 |
[04:57] | Oh, never mind, she looks traumatized. | 算了 她看上去像是受了创伤 |
[04:59] | I’ll go comfort her. | 我去安慰她一下 |
[05:01] | – Excuse me. Excuse me. – Hel… | -打扰 -你好… |
[05:03] | No photos at a crime scene. | 犯罪现场不可以拍照 |
[05:05] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:07] | Not even one last one with the handsome cop? | 跟帅哥警察再拍最后一张也不行吗 |
[05:11] | Don’t let the boring detective spoil things. | 别让无聊的警探扰了你的心情 |
[05:12] | It would be my pleasure. | 我很乐意 |
[05:16] | Right. | 好的 |
[05:19] | Bless your heart. | 保佑你 |
[05:21] | Obviously, I’m far too well-dressed to be a cop. | 显然 我穿这么帅不可能是警察 |
[05:25] | So, I take it that | 那么 我猜 |
[05:26] | you aren’t close with your roommate? | 你跟你的室友关系一般咯 |
[05:29] | No, I don’t spend much time here. | 是啊 我不怎么待在这里 |
[05:32] | Obviously. Besides, me and Kim, | 显然的 再者 我和金 |
[05:35] | totally different squads. | 我们完全是两种人 |
[05:37] | Kim followed more people than followed her, | 金关注的人比粉丝多 |
[05:40] | if you know what I mean. | 你们懂我意思吧 |
[05:41] | #Shoe. | #论鞋子 |
[05:43] | Can you think of anyone who would want her dead? | 你能想到谁会想看到她死吗 |
[05:45] | I don’t think anyone wanted much of anything from Kim. | 我想不出有任何人会想看到金做任何事 |
[05:49] | Okay, well, there was no break-in, | 好吧 房间没有强行闯入的痕迹 |
[05:50] | there was no struggle, which likely means | 她也没有挣扎 也就是说 |
[05:52] | that Kim knew the killer. | 金可能认识凶手 |
[05:53] | So, can you think of anything? | 你能想到什么线索吗 |
[05:55] | A recent breakup, a fight? | 最近刚分手 或者吵架了 |
[05:57] | She did get into a yelling match on the phone last night. | 她昨晚确实跟人在电话上吵了一架 |
[06:01] | But I assume that was with the Thai delivery place. | 但我以为是跟那家泰国料理外卖店 |
[06:04] | And I assume that’s the poor dear’s closest relationship? | 这是不是这位可怜人最亲近的关系了 |
[06:07] | What time was the… the argument? | 这次争吵 是什么时间发生的 |
[06:09] | I’ll tell you if you hand me my phone back. | 把手机还我 我就告诉你们 |
[06:13] | I was getting ready to go out, | 我当时准备出门 |
[06:14] | and I totally remember the pic I was uploading at the time. | 我记得很清楚当时发了什么图 |
[06:18] | There. | 是这个 |
[06:19] | Kombucha martini. 10:39 P.M. | 康普查马蒂尼 晚上10点39分 |
[06:23] | All right, I’ll trace Kim’s phone call at that time. | 好 我会查一下金那时候的通话记录 |
[06:25] | You guys mind if I post that I’m totes helping | 你们介不介意我发个状态 |
[06:29] | a police investigation? | 说我在协助警方调查 |
[06:30] | Absolutely. Do you mind tagging me? | 完全没问题 可以@我吗 |
[06:37] | Ella traced Kim’s call to this business. | 金的通话记录查到了这里 |
[06:39] | Top Meet. Interesting name for a Thai restaurant. | 最佳邂逅 这不太像泰国餐厅的名字 |
[06:43] | No, it’s a dating app for L.A.’s most fabulous singles. | 不 这是洛杉矶上流单身贵族的交友软件 |
[06:46] | Super exclusive. | 非常高档 |
[06:47] | Seems you need to get recommended | 据说需要有人推荐 |
[06:48] | and meet a bunch of selection criteria, | 而且还要符合很多筛选条件 |
[06:50] | even go through an interview just to create an account. | 甚至连建个账户都需要面试 |
[06:53] | Well, then, why would our victim be arguing with someone here? | 那为什么被害人会跟这里的人吵架 |
[06:55] | I mean, this is clearly a place for top hats, like us. | 这里很明显是针对潮流人士的 比如我们 |
[06:59] | Please, I would never get into something like this. | 拜托 我绝对不会搀和这种事 |
[07:01] | You’re right. What was I thinking? | 你说得对 我在想什么 |
[07:02] | It’s way too exciting for you, Detective, I meant me. | 这么刺激不是你风格 警探 我是说我 |
[07:06] | And him. | 还有他 |
[07:08] | Gosh, kindred souls. | 天哪 英雄所见略同 |
[07:10] | This interesting young fellow and I, wouldn’t you say? | 我跟这位年轻人绝对是知己 你说呢 |
[07:12] | Except that, apparently, | 但是很可惜 |
[07:12] | 《洛杉矶时报》 洛杉矶最有趣的单身汉 交友软件之王 | |
[07:14] | he’s slightly more interesting than you. | 他似乎比你更有趣一些 |
[07:16] | Well, journalistic hyperbole, clearly. | 这很明显是媒体夸大事实 |
[07:18] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[07:22] | Mack Slater. I’m the CEO. | 我是马克·斯雷特 公司总裁 |
[07:24] | If you are here for the selection interview, | 如果你们是来面试开账户的 |
[07:26] | I’ll spare you. I created Top Meet | 我直接让你们通过 我创立最佳邂逅 |
[07:28] | for people exactly like you. | 就是为了你这样的人 |
[07:30] | Oh, well, thank you very much. | 你真是太客气了 |
[07:32] | I’m actually– I was talking to the lady. | 其实我是指这位女士 |
[07:34] | You’re exactly my type. | 你完全是我的类型 |
[07:37] | I mean the app’s type. | 我是说交友软件的类型 |
[07:38] | Bit on the nose there, Big Mack. | 你可真是扎心了 大马克 |
[07:39] | We’re here for a different kind of interview. | 我们做另外一种”面试”的 |
[07:42] | There’s been a murder, and our victim’s last call | 有个谋杀案被害人的最后一通电话 |
[07:44] | was to someone in this building. | 就是打给你们这里的某个人 |
[07:46] | A homicide detective, huh? | 凶杀案警探是吗 |
[07:49] | You just got even more interesting. | 你真是越来越有趣了 |
[07:51] | Funny, so did you. | 巧了 你也一样 |
[07:54] | Just found out who our victim was fighting with– you. | 我们刚发现跟被害人吵架的人 是你 |
[07:58] | Most interesting bachelor, indeed. | 你果然是最有趣的单身汉 |
[08:09] | If you didn’t know her, then how did you fight with her? | 如果你不认识她 为什么会跟她吵 |
[08:12] | ‘Cause she was nuts. | 因为她是个疯子 |
[08:14] | I’m confused, you just said you didn’t know her. | 我不懂了 你刚才说你不认识她 |
[08:16] | I know her type. | 我知道她这种类型 |
[08:18] | We get them from time to time. | 我们经常会遇到这样的人 |
[08:20] | They want to be on Top Meet, | 他们想加入最佳邂逅 |
[08:21] | they can’t clear our high bar, | 但是达不到我们的高标准 |
[08:23] | and then they get pissed about it. | 然后就恼羞成怒 |
[08:25] | Problem with her was she just wouldn’t take no for an answer. | 她的问题就是不能被拒绝 |
[08:27] | And then, uh, she hacked her way onto my app, | 后来 她黑进了我们的软件 |
[08:30] | and then our users complained, of course. | 于是理所当然 我们的顾客投诉了 |
[08:31] | Because nobody joins Top Meet to hook up with some… | 因为加入最佳邂逅的人并不希望 |
[08:35] | random nobody, and so we had to kick her off. | 跟随便什么人约会 因此我们把她踢出去了 |
[08:38] | Okay, and is that when she got angry | 好 所以她就很生气 |
[08:39] | and called to complain? | 打电话来投诉吗 |
[08:41] | No, it was more like she went psycho. | 不 她简直是歇斯底里 |
[08:43] | Well, boring people never like to be told they’re dull. | 无趣的人从来不喜欢别人说他们无趣 |
[08:45] | Right, Detective? | 是吧 警探 |
[08:47] | What did you do after the call? | 打完电话之后你做了什么 |
[08:48] | I stayed here, I worked late. | 我留在了公司 加班到很晚 |
[08:50] | We’ve been busy as hell these days. | 最近这里忙得像地狱 |
[08:52] | Not nearly, I can assure you. | 完全不像 我向你保证 |
[08:54] | Well, I’d like to talk to anyone who can corroborate your alibi. | 我们还需要讯问一下能证明你不在场的人 |
[08:56] | Also, I’ll need a list of any of the users | 另外 我还需要一份名单 |
[08:58] | that complained about Kim. | 所有投诉过金的用户 |
[08:59] | No can do. | 恕难从命 |
[09:01] | With so many celebrity clients, | 我们有许多明星客户 |
[09:02] | our entire business model is based off | 我们整个商业模式的基础 |
[09:04] | our ironclad privacy protocols. | 就是严格的隐私条例 |
[09:06] | Fine, I’ll just get a warrant. | 好吧 我去申请搜查令 |
[09:08] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[09:09] | I mean, how long did it take the FBI | 联调局黑一部手机 |
[09:11] | to hack one cell phone? | 花了多长时间 |
[09:18] | Yep, I’ll have the tech team get on it. | 好 我让技术团队开工 |
[09:20] | You got it, Chloe. | 放心吧 克洛伊 |
[09:23] | Hello, Ms. Lopez. | 你好 洛佩兹小姐 |
[09:25] | I wanted to ask you something. | 我想问你个问题 |
[09:29] | You know this darkness that you say you see in me? | 你之前说在我身上看到了黑暗 |
[09:32] | I’ve been trying to address it, | 我一直想找到它 |
[09:34] | and, uh, details would help. | 你能不能给我点细节 |
[09:36] | So, where do you see it, exactly? | 你具体是在哪里看到的 |
[09:39] | How? When? | 什么时候 怎么看到的 |
[09:41] | Like, now. | 比如现在 |
[09:43] | Right about there. | 大概就在这一块 |
[09:49] | Little better. | 好点了 |
[09:50] | But you know, still, | 不过你知道的 |
[09:52] | you don’t exactly scream rainbows and sunshine, | 你并不是那种阳光灿烂的类型 |
[09:53] | even when you’re not wielding murder weapons. | 就算你手里没有杀人凶器也一样 |
[09:56] | Well, for the record, I wouldn’t stab you, | 我声明一下 我不会捅你的 |
[09:58] | not here, with all these cops around. | 至少不会在这里 这么多警察 |
[10:02] | Oh, come on, that was funny. | 拜托 这是个笑话 |
[10:05] | Oh. Yeah. Ha, ha. Funny. | 是啊 很好笑 |
[10:07] | Also dark. | 也很暗黑 |
[10:09] | Right. Fair point. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[10:11] | But it’s cool. | 但是没关系 |
[10:12] | You know, being dark. | 暗黑点也没事 |
[10:15] | To each their own, you know? | 各有所爱 是吧 |
[10:17] | You really have this “Being good” thing down. | 你确实很擅长做个好人 |
[10:20] | You know, you might be just the person to guide me. | 其实 你可能正是我需要的指导 |
[10:24] | To where? | 指去哪里 |
[10:25] | Somewhere other than Hell. | 去不是地狱的地方 |
[10:28] | See, I’ve, um, I’ve learned | 是这样 我发现 |
[10:31] | that there are consequences to my darkness. | 我的黑暗是有后果的 |
[10:35] | Really permanent ones, as it turns out. | 而且是永久性的后果 |
[10:38] | And I was thinking you could help me avoid them? | 我在想你能不能帮助我避免呢 |
[10:41] | No way, José. | 不行的哦 |
[10:43] | I mean, I wish I could help you, I do, | 我也很希望能帮你 真的 |
[10:45] | but I’m so busy. | 但是我很忙啊 |
[10:48] | – With what? – You know. | -忙什么 -你知道的 |
[10:49] | Cases, forensic stuff. | 案子啊 法医那些东西 |
[10:52] | The lieutenant won’t be back from medical leave until next week, | 副队的病假到下周才结束 |
[10:55] | so it’s, like, cray-cray up in here. | 所以这里现在乱的很 |
[10:59] | hey, Dan. | 丹 |
[10:59] | I bet you need me to go do that thing, huh? | 我猜你是要让我去做那事对吧 |
[11:02] | That super urgent forensic thing. | 那个非常紧急的法医的事 |
[11:04] | Yeah, yeah. See? | 对对 看到没 |
[11:05] | Cray-cray. | 乱套了 |
[11:11] | I’m just gonna… | 我就… |
[11:13] | – I was… – Yeah. | -我是来… -好吧 |
[11:14] | Bye. | 再见 |
[11:17] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[11:19] | You know, you’re exposing yourself | 你现在要面对的 |
[11:21] | to dreadful consequences. | 是可怕的后果 |
[11:23] | And I’m not talking bad Yelp reviews, | 我说的可不是大众点评 |
[11:25] | I’m talking Hell. | 我说的是地狱 |
[11:26] | Turns out | 那原来是 |
[11:27] | real. | 真的 |
[11:28] | I know. | 对啊 |
[11:29] | I know, right? | 对啊 是吧 |
[11:31] | Shocker to me, too. | 我也很吃惊 |
[11:32] | But not as much as your dancing queen candle arrangements! | 但没有你舞会皇后风的蜡烛让我吃惊 |
[11:37] | Linda. | 琳达 |
[11:38] | – Is everything okay? – Amenadiel, hi. | -一切都还好吗 -阿曼纳迪尔 你好 |
[11:40] | I’m so glad you’re here. | 你来了真是太好了 |
[11:42] | I’m trying to plan my ex-husband’s memorial, | 我正在筹备我前夫的追悼会 |
[11:44] | and I could really use another opinion. | 我真的需要另外一种意见 |
[11:48] | Okay. So, which one do you like best? | 好吧 你喜欢哪一个 |
[11:50] | Just, knee-jerk reaction. | 只要第一反应 |
[11:53] | Go. | 说吧 |
[11:54] | That one? | 那个 |
[11:55] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:58] | Really? You don’t think it’s too ornate? | 真的吗 你不觉得这个有点太华丽吗 |
[11:59] | That one. | 那个 |
[12:00] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[12:01] | This one’s simple, yet elegant. | 这个很简单 却又很高雅 |
[12:04] | See, you’re just the insight I needed. | 看到没 我就需要你这样的眼光 |
[12:06] | Busy tomorrow? | 明天忙吗 |
[12:10] | That looks absolutely nothing | 这人和我们的被害人 |
[12:12] | like our victim. | 一点也不像 |
[12:13] | Take note, Daniel. These filters | 学着点 丹尼尔 这些滤镜 |
[12:14] | could be the answer to your dating drought. | 可能是解决你没人约的关键 |
[12:16] | Or not– I mean, | 或许不能 我是说 |
[12:17] | Kim only got one match. | 金只匹配了一个人 |
[12:19] | What– really? | 什么 真的吗 |
[12:20] | After all the effort our shoe went through | 我们这位鞋大姐费了这么大功夫 |
[12:21] | to make herself look like a top hat, | 把自己打扮成个佳人 |
[12:23] | she only got the interest of one gentleman? | 却只获得了一位绅士的注意吗 |
[12:24] | Gentleman? You mean suspect. | 绅士 你是指嫌疑犯吧 |
[12:26] | Yep. Username, FOREVER29. | 没错 用户名 永久29 |
[12:29] | The app arranged a date for them, | 应用给他们安排了约会 |
[12:30] | and based on their likes and locations, | 根据他们的喜好和地点 |
[12:32] | it suggested a sushi place on Melrose. | 应用建议去梅尔罗斯的一家寿司店 |
[12:34] | Even made a reservation for them for the night of the murder. | 甚至在谋杀当晚给他们定了位子 |
[12:37] | This guy’s using the app | 这家伙用这个应用 |
[12:38] | as a hunting ground, he could be targeting somebody right now. | 当作狩猎场 他现在可能盯上了其他人 |
[12:40] | We got to find him. | 我们得尽快找出他 |
[12:41] | Yeah, but how? We can’t even get an I.D. | 但是要怎么找 咱们连身份都查不出 |
[12:43] | Yeah. Tech team hasn’t been able to crack | 是啊 技术团队还没能破解 |
[12:45] | Top Meet’s security algo. | 最佳邂逅的安全算法 |
[12:46] | Which means Kim had mad hacking skills. | 也就是说金有着超强的黑客技巧 |
[12:49] | So can we use FOREVER29’s profile pic | 那咱们能不能用永久29的头像 |
[12:52] | and run it through facial recognition? | 来进行面部识别呢 |
[12:54] | Yeah, I know, I thought about that, but… | 我知道 我也想到了 但是… |
[12:56] | Partial profiles pics. | 局部个人头像 |
[12:57] | Such a telltale sign of low self-esteem. | 极度缺乏自信的强烈讯号 |
[12:59] | Or our guy’s keeping his profile secret | 或者是这个人有意隐藏自己 |
[13:01] | because he’s the killer. | 因为他是凶手 |
[13:02] | Wait a minute, there is some good news, you guys. | 等下 这里有一些好消息 各位 |
[13:04] | He used the app to RSVP for a mixer at Top Meet. | 他用应用在最佳邂逅报名了相亲会 |
[13:07] | It’s happening tonight. | 就在今晚 |
[13:08] | Okay. We got to get to this party. | 好吧 我们得打入这个派对 |
[13:09] | Use what we know about FOREVER29 and single him out. | 运用我们了解到的永久29的情报找出他 |
[13:12] | Okay, fine. I’ll go. | 好吧 我去 |
[13:13] | Seeing as I’m the only interesting single person here, | 鉴于我是这里唯一有趣的单身汉 |
[13:15] | I think I’m our one shot to catching the killer. | 我想我抓到凶手的可能性最大 |
[13:17] | Lucifer, we’re looking for a guy. | 路西法 我们要找的是个男人 |
[13:19] | Your point? | 所以呢 |
[13:20] | He’s a dude. And he’s straight. | 他是个汉子 还是直男 |
[13:22] | That’s never stopped me before, Daniel. | 以前这也没拦住我把汉子 丹尼尔 |
[13:23] | I’m so good at flipping men, they call me The Skillet. | 我掰弯男人效率极高 人送外号老虎钳 |
[13:27] | Okay. We need a woman, so I’ll go. | 好了 咱们需要个女人 所以我去 |
[13:29] | What? You, Detective? Socialize and flirt? Come on. | 什么 警探你去社交和调情 得了吧 |
[13:32] | Yeah, but for the investigation, I can sacrifice. | 但是为了调查 我可以做出牺牲 |
[13:36] | Can’t be that hard being frivolous and shallow. | 扮轻薄和肤浅应该没有那么难 |
[13:38] | I’ll just channel my inner Lucifer. | 我把内心的路西法释放出来就好了 |
[13:40] | What, you want to become a female version of me? | 什么 你想成为女版的我吗 |
[13:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:43] | I’ll gladly train you. | 我很乐意训练你 |
[13:45] | Chloe does Lucifer? | 克洛伊学路西法 |
[13:47] | I wouldn’t exactly word it that way… | 我倒不会这么说 |
[13:48] | Get ready to go full me, Detective. | 准备好变成我吧 警探 |
[13:56] | Oh, the Paris shows were glorious. | 巴黎那场秀太棒了 |
[13:58] | Yes, worth the jetlag alone. | 就算倒时差难受也值了 |
[13:59] | How was your weekend? | 你周末过得怎么样 |
[14:01] | Awesome. Great. | 很棒 挺不错的 |
[14:03] | Saturday, went camping with my daughter. | 周六 和女儿去露营 |
[14:05] | And, uh, Sunday, did a big Costco run. | 然后 周日 去了趟好事多 |
[14:08] | There’s, like, 300 hot dogs in my freezer. | 现在我冰箱里塞了差不多三百包热狗 |
[14:11] | Oh, really? That is so interest… | 真的吗 那可真是有趣… |
[14:13] | Oh, dear. Look what you did to poor Giancarlo. | 天啊 看看你对可怜的詹卡洛做了什么 |
[14:16] | Dead from boredom. | 无聊致死了 |
[14:17] | Now, look, you’re going to this Top Meet mixer | 你现在是要去这个最佳邂逅相亲会 |
[14:19] | to hunt down a killer, | 去揪出凶手 |
[14:20] | not to talk about your hunt for bulk food bargains. | 不是去谈你便宜食物批发之旅的 |
[14:23] | Okay. Sorry I’m not fancy-schmancy enough for Giancarlo. | 好吧 真抱歉我对詹卡洛来说不够花哨 |
[14:27] | Okay, let’s get the terminology straight. | 咱们先纠正下措辞 |
[14:28] | Not “Fancy-schmancy.” | 不是”花哨” |
[14:29] | Sophisticated. | 是场面 |
[14:31] | Oh, whatever. | 随便吧 |
[14:32] | Why don’t you just give me some tips | 你不如直接给我些 |
[14:34] | on how to blend in with that crowd. Okay? | 如何融入那个群体的建议 行吗 |
[14:36] | You think being as fascinating as I am | 你觉得想变得像我这样迷人 |
[14:38] | can be boiled down to a few tips? | 能浓缩成几条建议吗 |
[14:40] | This is not paint by numbers. | 这又不是照猫画虎就能做到的 |
[14:43] | Goodness me, I need a drink. | 天啊 我需要喝一杯 |
[14:46] | – Thank you. – I have a tip, Mom. Don’t talk about me. | -谢谢 -我有个建议妈妈 别提起我 |
[14:50] | Yes, definitely, no mention of the child. | 对 绝对不要提起孩子 |
[14:53] | And enough with the tips. | 还有别再搞什么建议了 |
[14:55] | Why don’t we do a little role-play, hmm? | 咱们来场角色扮演如何 |
[14:57] | Okay. You be a randy single man, | 好了 你扮演一个风流单身汉 |
[14:59] | I’ll be… | 我来扮… |
[15:00] | I’ll be the new you. | 我就扮演新的你 |
[15:02] | Okay, I’ve never once done that. | 好吧 我之前可没这样过 |
[15:04] | My point exactly. | 证明了我的观点 |
[15:05] | Meet Lucinda. Come on. | 我是路辛达 来吧 |
[15:13] | Gosh, this is gonna be harder than I thought. | 这要比我想象的难搞多了 |
[15:27] | Oh, crap. | 该死 |
[15:48] | Need some help there, sir? | 需要帮忙吗 先生 |
[15:59] | Good news, Ella. | 好消息 艾拉 |
[16:00] | I’ve been admitted to the Forensic Shadow Program. | 我加入了法医随行项目 |
[16:03] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[16:04] | A mentorship program. | 一个导师制项目 |
[16:05] | Which means I will be your student. | 也就是说我会变成你的学徒 |
[16:07] | I am going to stick to you like glue, | 我会像胶水一样黏着你 |
[16:09] | so I can learn how to be good… at forensics. | 我就能学习怎么变好 在法医鉴定这方面 |
[16:13] | Stuff comes up constantly in court. | 这类东西在法庭上经常出现 |
[16:14] | – That’s great. – Hold it, please! | -那挺好 -请别关上门 |
[16:19] | Oh, I don’t think so, buddy. | 我可不想 伙计 |
[16:20] | I mean, what am I, Mother Teresa? | 把我当谁了 特蕾莎修女吗 |
[16:37] | My, my. Detective. | 我的天 警探 |
[16:39] | You look… | 你看起来… |
[16:40] | Like a female Lucifer? | 像女版路西法吗 |
[16:42] | Well, that’s what I was going for. | 我就是在朝这个方向努力 |
[16:44] | Well, close enough, but you’re going to need this. | 很像了 但你还差个这个 |
[16:48] | Do I really need to wear an ear bug? | 我真的有必要戴监听器吗 |
[16:51] | Absolutely. | 那当然 |
[16:52] | From what we know about our killer, | 从我们对这个杀人犯的了解来看 |
[16:53] | blue-eyed sushi snob who loves surfing | 这个人蓝眼睛 沉迷寿司 喜欢冲浪 |
[16:55] | and splooshing, I’d say you’re a bit out of your comfort zone, | 还有湿身前戏 我觉得你不太受得了 |
[16:57] | so you’re going to need to bring Lucinda’s A game. | 所以你需要使出路辛达的浑身解数 |
[17:00] | You mean your A game. | 是你的浑身解数吧 |
[17:01] | Absolutely. Oh, and while we’re at it, | 当然 我们进去之前 |
[17:02] | do you need a refresher on “Splooshing”? It’s very simple. | 你要不要试试”湿身”精神一下 很简单的 |
[17:04] | – You just cover yourself in… – No, no. Stop. I’m good, I’m good. | -你只要浑身涂上 -不用了 我很好 |
[17:06] | But– | 但是 |
[17:08] | Except for… | 除了这个 |
[17:10] | What, you don’t want to wear it? | 什么 你不想戴着它吗 |
[17:11] | It’s not… | 这个并不 |
[17:12] | really Lucinda’s style. | 真的像是路辛达的风格 |
[17:14] | Right. | 你说得对 |
[17:20] | Okay. | 好了 |
[17:22] | There. | 搞定 |
[17:24] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[17:25] | Yes, you are. | 非常完美 |
[17:27] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[17:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:48] | Hi. I’ll get a, uh, IPA, please. | 你好 请给我杯印度淡色艾尔啤酒 |
[17:50] | No. No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 不行 不行 |
[17:51] | Not beer. Prosecco. | 别喝啤酒 叫杯普洛赛克 |
[17:53] | But I hate Prosecco. | 但我讨厌普洛赛克 |
[17:55] | Well, tough luck. Lucinda loves it. | 算你倒霉 路辛达很喜欢 |
[17:59] | Beer. | 啤酒 |
[18:00] | It’s a good job I’m here. | 她真该庆幸我在这儿 |
[18:01] | Yeah, man. Close call. | 说的是 真是千钧一发 |
[18:09] | Possible suspect, moving in. | 疑似嫌犯 我行动了 |
[18:11] | Right. Whatever he says to you, | 听着 不管他和你说什么 |
[18:13] | just laugh. | 只要笑就行了 |
[18:15] | Hey there. | 你好 |
[18:17] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[18:20] | Lucinda. | 路辛达 |
[18:22] | No, no… | 不 不 |
[18:22] | Not like a demented witch on crack. | 不是叫你笑得像个嗑白粉的疯巫婆似的 |
[18:25] | A deep, sultry laugh. | 要那种低沉而且风情万种的笑声 |
[18:32] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[18:33] | I think I may have had a little too much Prosecco | 我觉得我可能空腹喝了太多 |
[18:36] | on an empty stomach. | 普洛赛克气泡酒 |
[18:37] | I should have had that sushi. | 我真该吃点那边的寿司 |
[18:38] | Did you try the sushi? Is it good? | 你尝过寿司了吗 好吃吗 |
[18:40] | No, no. I didn’t. I’m a, I’m a vegan. | 不 我没吃 我是个素食主义者 |
[18:45] | Anyway. | 不管怎样 |
[18:45] | You might want to go easy on the bubbles. | 气泡酒你最好少喝点 |
[18:51] | Smooth. | 真是顺利 |
[18:52] | Beginner’s bad luck. | 新手的霉运 |
[18:55] | Look, it’s hard to do justice | 我的迷人本质 |
[18:56] | to my captivating essence, but she’ll get the hang of it. | 本来就很难模仿 但她会逐渐上手的 |
[18:58] | Don’t be such a Debbie Downer, Daniel. | 别表现得像个衰神一样 丹尼尔 |
[19:02] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[19:13] | You’re really tan. | 你肤色晒得很深 |
[19:14] | Are you, uh, are you a surfer? | 你是玩冲浪的吗 |
[19:16] | Well, I’d sure like to surf in your eyes. | 在你眼里冲浪也未尝不可 |
[19:19] | Dearie me. | 老天 |
[19:19] | He’s lucky it’s not a crime to be a cheeseball. | 他真该庆幸油嘴滑舌不犯罪 |
[19:22] | Anyway, at least the ice is broken. | 无论如何 至少尴尬的气氛打破了 |
[19:24] | Now, just make small talk. | 现在可以开始闲聊了 |
[19:26] | So I drove up to this meditation retreat | 上周我开车去大瑟尔 |
[19:29] | in Big Sur last week. | 参加了一个冥想修行 |
[19:30] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[19:31] | PCH is closed. | 太平洋滨海高速已经关了 |
[19:32] | Say you helicoptered… | 就说你是坐直升飞机去的 |
[19:33] | Shush. | 别说话 |
[19:35] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[19:36] | Sploosh. I said “Sploosh.” | 湿身 我说”美食湿身” |
[19:38] | Are you into splooshing? | 你喜欢玩美食湿身吗 |
[19:58] | Time to change tactics. | 该改变策略了 |
[20:01] | You know what? | 我跟你说 |
[20:04] | Enjoy the Prosecco, Lucinda. | 慢慢享用你的气泡酒 路辛达 |
[20:08] | I don’t believe this. | 难以置信 |
[20:10] | Ditching protocol mid-sting? | 行动中途放弃计划 |
[20:12] | Who does that? | 谁会干这种事 |
[20:14] | Maybe she’ll do better on her own. | 也许她一个人会做得更好 |
[20:15] | Don’t be ridiculous, Daniel. | 别开玩笑了 丹尼尔 |
[20:17] | She’ll flounder without my expert guidance. | 她没有我的专业指导肯定会手忙脚乱 |
[20:19] | Right. I’m clearly needed on the front lines. | 显然现在需要我上前线了 |
[20:21] | You just stay here and do what you do best. | 你就呆在这里做你最擅长的事情 |
[20:25] | Nada. | 什么也别做 |
[20:31] | Oh, I love traveling. | 我爱旅游 |
[20:32] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[20:34] | Any fun plans coming up? | 有什么有意思的计划吗 |
[20:37] | well, I… | 那个… |
[20:38] | I was thinking of, uh, maybe getting out of the city | 我在想也许我可以出城 |
[20:40] | and taking my daughter camping. | 带我女儿去野营 |
[20:43] | Cool. | 不错 |
[20:44] | I-I love the outdoors. | 我喜欢呆在室外 |
[20:46] | I’m a surfer. | 我玩冲浪 |
[20:47] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:48] | Goes well with camping. | 冲浪和露营还挺搭的 |
[20:50] | I’ve always wanted to try surfing. | 我一直都很想尝试冲浪 |
[20:52] | – But I… – You should… | -但我 -你应该试试 |
[20:54] | Oh, hi, Lucifer. | 你好 路西法 |
[20:55] | This is Benji. | 这是本吉 |
[20:57] | He just had four pieces of sashimi, | 他刚吃了四片生鱼片 |
[20:59] | and we just started talking about surfing. | 我们现在开始聊冲浪的事了 |
[21:01] | Oh, lovely. Now, I insist | 真不错 我不得不说 |
[21:03] | you put your mic back in immediately. | 你赶紧把麦克风放回去 |
[21:04] | We can’t hear a thing in the truck. | 我们在车上什么都听不到 |
[21:05] | You are being quite loud. | 你说得太响了 |
[21:08] | Nice work. | 真是干得漂亮 |
[21:10] | Bloody hell. | 见鬼的 |
[21:12] | Hey, there goes Benji! | 本吉来了 |
[21:13] | Benji, over here! | 本吉 看这里 |
[21:16] | Whoa. You have to save me from them. | 他们在追我 你要救救我 |
[21:18] | Uh, yeah. | 好吧 |
[21:19] | They’re with me. | 他们是和我一起的 |
[21:21] | Not bad for nada, huh? | 我也不是什么都不做吧 |
[21:23] | Wait, she’s a cop? | 等等 她是警察吗 |
[21:25] | Detective Decker, LAPD. | 我是戴克警探 洛杉矶警察 |
[21:26] | We want to talk to you about a murder. | 我们想和你谈谈一起谋杀案 |
[21:28] | Benji, you’re the best, bro! | 本吉 你是最好的 哥们 |
[21:30] | You’re not paparazzi? | 你不是狗仔队吗 |
[21:31] | What? | 什么 |
[21:33] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[21:34] | I mean, the things Dad gets credit for. | 别什么都感谢我爸啊 |
[21:41] | Yeah, I went on a date with her. | 是的 我和她约会了 |
[21:43] | Just the other night. | 就在几天前的一晚 |
[21:46] | Still can’t believe she’s, uh… she’s dead. | 还是不敢相信 她居然死了 |
[21:50] | Did you think she’d survive you murdering her? | 你觉得她会逃过你的杀手吗 |
[21:53] | I told you, I’m innocent. | 我和你们说了 我是无辜的 |
[21:54] | Well, you’re an overpaid DJ, | 你是个收入过高的DJ |
[21:55] | so that’s up for debate. | 所以这点有待探讨 |
[21:58] | It seems you were the last person to see Kim alive. | 看来你是最后一个见过金的人 |
[22:01] | I couldn’t have been. | 不可能 |
[22:02] | When I dropped her off after our date, | 我们约会结束后 我送她回家 |
[22:03] | her roommate was still there. | 她的室友还在家 |
[22:05] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[22:06] | Because that’s the reason I didn’t go upstairs | 就是因为听了金的建议 |
[22:07] | like Kim suggested. | 我才没上楼 |
[22:09] | I was trying to avoid Esther. | 我尽量避开艾斯特 |
[22:10] | What, kombucha martini girl? | 那个喜欢喝康普茶马提尼的女生吗 |
[22:13] | Do you know her roommate? | 你认识她室友吗 |
[22:14] | To the extent that you can know someone | 对于一个手机粘身 |
[22:15] | who’s glued to her phone and talks in hashtags. | 热门话题不离口的人 你也了解不了多少 |
[22:18] | Yep, that’s her. | 没错 就是她 |
[22:19] | How did you two meet? | 你们俩是怎么认识的 |
[22:20] | We matched on the Top Meet app a few weeks ago. | 几周前 我们在最佳邂逅软件上配了对 |
[22:23] | Went on two exhausting dates. | 约会过两次 很累人 |
[22:25] | Then why go on the second date? | 那为什么还约第二次 |
[22:28] | Because I wanted to see Kim again. | 因为我想再见金一次 |
[22:30] | I met her at the apartment when I picked up Esther | 第一次约会我去接艾斯特的时候 |
[22:32] | for our first date. | 在她的公寓见到了金 |
[22:34] | She wasn’t there the second time. | 第二次她不在 |
[22:37] | So you can imagine how stoked I was | 所以你们能想象得到 |
[22:38] | when she popped up on the Top Meet app. | 当她出现在最佳邂逅上时 我是有多兴奋 |
[22:39] | No. | 不 |
[22:40] | I can’t, actually. | 其实我想象不到 |
[22:41] | You’re saying that you used a top hat to get to a shoe? | 你是在说你用大礼帽换来了一只鞋吗 |
[22:45] | He must be lying, Detective. | 他肯定是在撒谎 警探 |
[22:46] | I’m not lying. | 我没撒谎 |
[22:48] | I really liked Kim. | 我真的喜欢金 |
[22:50] | She was different than all the other women on the app. | 她和软件上所有其他的女人都不一样 |
[22:52] | What, different as in duller, | 怎么 比其他人更无趣 |
[22:53] | more mundane and dressed for less? | 更单调 穿得更土气吗 |
[22:55] | No, as in she didn’t make me feel | 不 她并没有让我觉得 |
[22:57] | like I had to be on all the time. | 我必须一直保持紧张状态 |
[23:01] | With her, I could… | 和她在一起 我可以 |
[23:03] | I could just be myself. | 我可以做回我自己 |
[23:06] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[23:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:14] | What if Esther found out about Benji and Kim? | 如果艾斯特已经发现了本吉和金的事呢 |
[23:16] | Got jealous, lost control… | 没准她嫉妒 失控了 |
[23:19] | This goddess, jealous of the plain Jane? | 这位女神嫉妒这个平平无奇的女子吗 |
[23:22] | It’s-it’s ludicrous! | 简直是荒唐至极 |
[23:23] | It’s like me being jealous of that paper clip. | 就像是我嫉妒回形针一样 |
[23:26] | Or Daniel. | 或是丹尼尔 |
[23:28] | I mean, not to mention | 更别说 |
[23:29] | Esther is far too busy for murder, Detective. | 艾斯特根本没空去杀人 警探 |
[23:32] | Look. She flew to Florence last week | 她上周飞去佛罗伦萨 |
[23:34] | just ’cause she fancied eating some gelato. | 就因为她喜欢吃意式冰淇淋 |
[23:36] | She went on a plane to get ice cream? | 她坐飞机去吃冰淇淋吗 |
[23:37] | Well, when you say it in English, it sounds silly. | 怎么让你一说就显得这么傻 |
[23:40] | Oh. Hello. Look at that belfie. | 你看看这臀部自拍 |
[23:43] | Bet you could bounce a quarter off that derrière. | 我猜硬币都能在这臀部上反弹 |
[23:46] | Oh. Yeah… | 好吧 |
[23:49] | Wait, uh, go back. | 等等 上一张 |
[23:51] | – There. – What? | -那里 -什么 |
[23:53] | Something small and compact | 小巧 紧实 |
[23:55] | and surprisingly heavy for its size. | 虽然不大 但却很沉的东西 |
[23:56] | Well, what’s Miss Lopez’s Aunt Rosalita | 洛佩兹小姐的洛萨丽塔姑妈 |
[23:58] | got to do with anything? | 和这些有什么关系 |
[24:01] | Look. | 你看 |
[24:02] | The dumbbell. | 那个哑铃 |
[24:03] | It wasn’t at the crime scene. | 后来不在犯罪现场了 |
[24:04] | It matches the bruises on the victim, | 哑铃和死者身上的瘀伤吻合 |
[24:06] | it’s a weapon of convenience, | 而且是近在手边的武器 |
[24:07] | and it fits the crime of passion scenario. | 又符合冲动犯罪的情境 |
[24:10] | Doesn’t mean Esther was the one to wield it, though. | 但使用的人不一定是艾斯特啊 |
[24:12] | If my theory of jealousy is right, she was. | 如果我的嫉妒理论没错的话 就是她 |
[24:14] | Trust me, Detective, | 相信我 警探 |
[24:15] | there’s no way that Esther has ever used a weight– | 艾斯特绝对不可能用哑铃 |
[24:17] | I refer once again to her naturally sublime derrière. | 我再次以她那天然傲臀作为证据 |
[24:30] | Oh, crap. | 糟了 |
[24:46] | You’re avoiding me, aren’t you? | 你在躲我 是吗 |
[24:48] | Don’t be crazy. | 别说疯话了 |
[24:50] | No. I just… | 当然不 我只是 |
[24:52] | you know, like my floors spotless. | 喜欢把我的地板擦得一尘不染 |
[24:55] | An evidence lab can never be too clean. | 证据实验室永远不嫌干净 |
[24:59] | And that is your Forensic Lesson of the Day. | 这是你今天的法医课 |
[25:03] | More next week? | 下周再多上点吗 |
[25:04] | Why don’t you want to mentor me? | 你为什么不想做我的导师 |
[25:07] | It’s not that I don’t want to, okay? | 不是说我不想做 |
[25:08] | I just don’t have the time. | 我只是没时间 |
[25:10] | Well, I’ve been watching you. | 我一直在观察你 |
[25:11] | You have plenty of time. | 你有很多时间 |
[25:12] | You just waste it chitchatting. | 你全都浪费在闲聊上了 |
[25:14] | You mean socializing? | 你是说和人交际吗 |
[25:17] | Connecting with people isn’t a waste. | 与人交流不是浪费时间 |
[25:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:21] | Let’s be honest here. | 我们就打开天窗说亮话吧 |
[25:23] | You don’t really care about anyone’s kids or whatever. | 你并不是真心在乎别人的孩子之类的事 |
[25:28] | I mean, you’re faking it, right? | 你是假装的吧 |
[25:30] | Just tell me, how do you keep your eyes from glazing over? | 告诉我 要怎么让目光变得不呆滞 |
[25:34] | There is no Forensic Shadow Program, is there? | 其实根本什么法医随行项目吧 |
[25:38] | Even if I had been tempted to help– | 就算我动了想帮你的念头 |
[25:42] | and I’m not saying that I had– | 倒不是说我真的有 |
[25:44] | now that I know you lied? | 但现在我知道你在骗我 |
[25:47] | Poof! | 噗 |
[25:48] | Temptation officially gone. | 念头完全打消了 |
[26:07] | Okay, so I’m thinking: big band over here | 我是这么想的 大乐队在这里 |
[26:10] | and two long, two long buffet tables over here… | 两张长自助餐桌放在这里 |
[26:14] | or should we do three? | 还是该放三张 |
[26:15] | Well, it depends. How many people are coming? | 这要看情况了 有多少人会来 |
[26:17] | Uh, just 350. | 只有350人 |
[26:19] | 350? | 350人 |
[26:23] | I didn’t realize how much you still cared about Reese. | 我没想到你还这么在乎瑞斯 |
[26:25] | Of course I do! I’m heartbroken about his death. | 我当然在乎 他的死简直让我心碎 |
[26:28] | Distraught, really. | 几乎要疯掉了 |
[26:29] | Can barely function. | 身体都要垮了 |
[26:33] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[26:34] | Okay, okay, okay, okay, I’m functioning perfectly. | 好吧 我现在健康的很 |
[26:38] | I only feel terrible | 我只是感觉对于自己 |
[26:39] | that I don’t feel terrible about his death. | 对他的死无动于衷而感觉很糟糕 |
[26:41] | Okay, so all of this is just a… | 好的 所以所有这些都只是… |
[26:43] | A pathetic attempt to cover up the fact | 只是我可悲地想掩盖我满脑子想的 |
[26:45] | that I can’t stop thinking about me. | 全都是关于我 |
[26:50] | Me, me. | 我 我 |
[26:52] | Me and my own brush with death. | 只关心我自己差点死掉 |
[26:54] | – I understand, Linda. I mean… – How could you possibly understand | -我理解 琳达 -你怎么可能理解 |
[26:56] | what it’s like to be rotisseried | 被创世女神 |
[26:58] | by the, by the goddess of all creation? | 烤个半熟是什么感受 |
[27:02] | Dealing with mortality was so much easier | 当我还是个一无所知的傻子的时候 |
[27:04] | when I was just another clueless idiot. | 应对生死的事可容易多了 |
[27:09] | Being a celestial insider… really sucks. | 而在我知道了神族内情之后 很难 |
[27:14] | I used to walk around thinking | 我曾经散步的时候想过 |
[27:15] | maybe reincarnation was real. | 或许真有投胎转世这一说 |
[27:19] | Sure, it sounded bonkers, | 当然 听起来不靠谱 |
[27:21] | but I could still wonder, still hope. | 但我还是会想 会心存希望 |
[27:28] | What if I came back as a chameleon or something? | 要是我投胎变成变色龙之类的东西怎么办 |
[27:32] | Chameleons are cool. | 变色龙多酷啊 |
[27:36] | But now I know that’s never happening, | 但现在我知道都是妄想 |
[27:37] | because I know, you know, everything, | 因为我知道了所有事情 |
[27:42] | including where I’m headed when… when this is over. | 包括我的人生结束后会去哪里 |
[27:46] | And where is that? | 去哪里 |
[27:47] | Where do you think? | 你觉得会去哪里 |
[27:50] | I wish I’d never met any of you. | 我真希望自己从没见过你们 |
[28:00] | So we wanted to, uh, ask you | 所以我们想问你… |
[28:03] | a few… | 一些… |
[28:04] | Would you want to put on a shirt, | 你能不能穿件衣服之类的 |
[28:06] | or anything to cover… your body? | 遮一下身体吗 |
[28:10] | No. Why? Are you cold? | 不用 怎么了 你冷吗 |
[28:13] | Yes. Would you like my jacket, Detective? | 是吗 要我的衣服吗 警探 |
[28:14] | No. I am great, thank you. | 不用 我很好 谢谢 |
[28:16] | Right. | 好吧 |
[28:17] | So, when was this photo taken? | 那么 这张照片是什么时候照的 |
[28:20] | Uh, I took that on my way to Tokyo, | 我去东京之前照的 |
[28:25] | I think. | 大概吧 |
[28:26] | Sorry. I travel so much, it’s hard to keep track. | 抱歉 我去过太多地方了 很难记清楚 |
[28:30] | It’s actually something else | 我们想找的其实是 |
[28:32] | that we’re trying to track down. | 另一样东西 |
[28:33] | This pink dumbbell here? | 这里的这个粉色哑铃 |
[28:34] | It went missing the night of Kim’s murder. | 金被谋杀的当晚 这个东西不见了 |
[28:36] | Any idea where it went? | 知道东西去哪了吗 |
[28:37] | Nope. It’s not mine. I don’t work out. | 不知道 不是我的 我不运动的 |
[28:40] | Ah. Everything you see | 你们看到的好身材 |
[28:42] | – is God-given. – And they say that | -都是上帝给的 -他们还说 |
[28:44] | Dad doesn’t give with both hands. | 我爸从不会双手奉上 |
[28:45] | So, the dumbbell. | 那么这个哑铃 |
[28:47] | You’re saying that’s Kim’s? | 你说这是金的吗 |
[28:48] | Yeah. Poor thing | 对 可怜的小东西 |
[28:49] | tried so hard to be like me. | 努力健身想要赶上我的身材 |
[28:51] | So how did it feel when you realized | 所以当你发现 |
[28:53] | that Benji preferred Kim to you? | 本吉更喜欢金的时候是什么感觉 |
[28:54] | Nuh, uh-uh-uh. Sneaky. | 等等 别套别人的话 |
[28:57] | Don’t listen to the detective, darling. | 别听警探的 亲爱的 |
[28:58] | She’s trying to trick you. | 她想套你的话 |
[28:59] | You just look into my eyes | 你只要看着我的眼睛 |
[29:01] | so we can prove to her that she’s wrong. | 我们就可以向她证明她是错的 |
[29:03] | Now, you’re too sophisticated | 你是个场面人 |
[29:06] | to care about your boring flatmate’s trifles, aren’t you? | 没有注意到你无聊室友的琐事 对吗 |
[29:08] | Tell me, what is it that you really desire? | 告诉我 你究竟渴望什么 |
[29:13] | I… | 我… |
[29:15] | I… | 我… |
[29:17] | want to… | 想要… |
[29:20] | stop posing and lying! | 不再摆姿势和撒谎了 |
[29:23] | It takes so much effort | 我费了很大的工夫 |
[29:24] | to make these pics look so effortless. | 让这些照片看起来很随意 |
[29:27] | It’s exhausting! | 太劳心费神了 |
[29:28] | Well, so you’re saying it’s just all a facade? | 所以你是说这一切都是假象吗 |
[29:31] | I don’t even know what that word means! | 我甚至都不知道假象是什么意思 |
[29:33] | I’m not worldly at all! | 我才不是全世界到处玩 |
[29:38] | #Barbados? | #巴巴多斯岛 |
[29:41] | More like #Bogus. | 其实是假的 |
[29:43] | The most exotic place | 我去过最远的地方 |
[29:45] | I’ve ever been is the gym’s sauna. | 就是健身房的桑拿室了 |
[29:46] | But you said you didn’t work out. | 但你说你不健身的 |
[29:48] | Of course I do. | 我当然要健身 |
[29:50] | With real equipment, at a gym, | 要用健身房的真家伙 |
[29:53] | not in my living room. | 而不是在我的客厅 |
[29:54] | So you’re still saying that the dumbbell is Kim’s? | 所以你还是说哑铃是金的是吗 |
[29:56] | Yeah. She tried everything to be part of my glamorous lifestyle. | 对 她一心想过上我这种光鲜亮丽的生活 |
[30:01] | She was even planning on getting surgery | 她甚至想要在钱到账后 |
[30:02] | once all the money came in. | 去做整形 |
[30:04] | What money? | 什么钱 |
[30:05] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[30:06] | but she made it sound life-changing. | 但她说那是她改变人生的契机 |
[30:10] | Maybe the motive | 或许金被谋杀 |
[30:10] | for Kim’s murder was financial. | 是因为经济问题 |
[30:12] | Maybe she was coming into some inheritance, | 或许她拿到了一些遗产 |
[30:14] | and someone wasn’t happy about it. | 惹得某些人不高兴了 |
[30:16] | I can’t believe Esther was a fake. | 我还是无法相信艾斯特竟然是骗子 |
[30:18] | I mean, how did I completely misjudge her? | 我怎么就错看她了呢 |
[30:20] | Lucifer, are you listening? | 路西法 你有在听吗 |
[30:21] | We need to look into this windfall. | 我们得要查查这条意外线索 |
[30:23] | Detective, I think | 警探 我觉得 |
[30:24] | I’ve been spending too much time with you. | 我在你身上花了太多时间了 |
[30:26] | It’s turned my top hat radar rusty. | 让我的大礼帽雷达都变迟钝了 |
[30:28] | – What? – But no offense, but I think I need | -什么 -无意冒犯 我觉得我要 |
[30:30] | to go and hang out with some interesting people | 在你把我变成鞋之前 |
[30:31] | before you turn me into a shoe. | 去和有趣的人出去逛逛 |
[30:46] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:48] | I don’t regret meeting you. | 我没有后悔遇到你 |
[30:50] | I just… It’s a lot. | 我只是…太多事情要接受 |
[30:52] | I’ve calmed down now, so can we go? | 我冷静下来了 我们能走了吗 |
[30:55] | Lie down with me, Linda. | 陪我躺下 琳达 |
[30:57] | On the… on the sand? | 躺在…躺在沙子上吗 |
[31:01] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[31:06] | Listen, | 听着 |
[31:09] | there was a time when I, too, thought that I knew everything. | 我曾经也以为自己知晓了世间万物 |
[31:13] | This was… this was back when I was an angel | 那时候我还是个天使 |
[31:17] | and spent all my time looking down on the world. | 整天都在俯视大地众生 |
[31:25] | But, you see, I found | 但你看 我发现 |
[31:25] | that it takes looking up to gain perspective. | 抬起头来 一切就又是不同的景象 |
[31:28] | It’s a good reminder of just how much | 这提醒了我们世间 |
[31:29] | there is that we don’t know. | 还有很多我们不知道的事情 |
[31:32] | Linda… | 琳达… |
[31:36] | if you really think about it… | 如果你想想看… |
[31:39] | do you have any fewer questions than you used to? | 你的疑问真的越来越少了吗 |
[31:42] | When you didn’t know? | 当你之前不知道的时候 |
[31:44] | I mean, they’re… they’re different questions, | 我是说 或许问题是不一样的 |
[31:46] | but there are just as many, maybe more. | 但疑问只会多不会少 |
[31:48] | So you’re still every bit | 所以你仍旧是之前那个 |
[31:49] | the clueless idiot that you always were? | 从头到尾一无所知的傻瓜 |
[31:58] | That helps. | 我好受多了 |
[32:02] | Still sucks about the chameleon, though. | 虽然想到变色龙还是不好受 |
[32:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:24] | I can’t find any sign of that windfall. | 我找不到任何有关那条意外线索的信息 |
[32:27] | As far as I can tell, there was no money coming Kim’s way. | 据我所知 没听说金会有钱进账啊 |
[32:30] | Oh, there’s got to be something. | 一定有什么猫腻 |
[32:31] | There is. | 确实 |
[32:33] | Charlotte, what are you doing here? | 夏洛特 你来干什么 |
[32:36] | I felt unsettled about lying to you. | 我骗了你 所以感到很不安 |
[32:38] | Um, I thought I could make up for it by making myself useful. | 然后就想着我可以通过帮助你们来弥补 |
[32:41] | So, I overheard you talking about finding a connection | 我听见你们在谈论寻找死者 |
[32:46] | between the dead girl and that exclusive dating app. | 和那个高端约会软件之间的联系 |
[32:48] | So I did a little digging, and I found one… | 所以我查了一查 然后我发现了这个… |
[32:50] | – Well, we’re long past that. – Are you sure? | -我们已经查完这个线索了 -你确定吗 |
[32:52] | I had to pull some strings to get this. | 这份东西还是我找了关系才搞到的 |
[32:54] | It’s an employment contract | 这是金和软件老板之间的 |
[32:56] | between Kim and the owner of the app, | 劳务合同 |
[32:58] | Mack something. | 叫马克什么的 |
[32:59] | Drawn up two years ago in total secrecy. | 两年前秘密签订的 |
[33:02] | But Mack said that he hadn’t met Kim | 但马克说他在那晚金给他打电话之前 |
[33:04] | until she called him that night. | 从来没见过她 |
[33:06] | Oh, he met her, all right. | 他绝对是见过她的 |
[33:07] | Kim hired him. | 金雇了他 |
[33:09] | She hired him? | 她雇了他 |
[33:10] | And then hacked his app? It doesn’t make sense. | 然后又黑了他的应用 这根本说不通啊 |
[33:12] | Unless… | 除非… |
[33:14] | she didn’t hack it. | 她没有黑这个应用 |
[33:15] | Top Meet’s encryption protocol is impossible to crack. | 最佳邂逅的加密协议无人可以攻破 |
[33:19] | Except to the person who built it. | 除非是那个编写它的人 |
[33:21] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[33:22] | So, if Kim created Top Meet, | 所以 如果是金创建了最佳邂逅 |
[33:24] | then who the hell is Mack? | 那马克到底是什么人 |
[33:25] | Well, no computer whiz, that’s for sure. | 反正绝对不是什么电脑天才 |
[33:28] | C-minus student, | 成绩中下 |
[33:29] | barely graduated high school. | 高中都差点毕不了业 |
[33:31] | Voted Most Likely to Sleep His Way to the Top. | 被选为”最可能靠睡上位的人” |
[33:34] | And guess what he was doing before Top Meet. | 猜猜他在加入最佳邂逅之前是干什么的 |
[33:36] | Spin instructor. | 动感单车教练 |
[33:37] | Okay, wh-why would Kim hire him, though, | 好吧 假如金才是天才电脑工程师的话 |
[33:39] | if she’s this genius computer engineer? | 那她为什么要雇他 |
[33:41] | What does he bring to the equation? | 他有什么值得称道的地方 |
[33:44] | That. | 那个 |
[33:45] | Look at him and then look at her. | 先看看他 再看看她 |
[33:47] | If both came to you | 假如两个人同时来找你 |
[33:48] | asking for funding for an elite dating app, | 要你投资一个高端约会应用 |
[33:50] | whose project would you invest in? | 你会选择谁的项目 |
[33:52] | Well, yeah, if you’re being all superfish and whatevs. | 是啊 假如你就是个肤浅的人的话 |
[33:54] | Which many people are. | 但很多人都如此 |
[33:56] | Maybe Kim felt she wasn’t fancy-schmancy enough, | 也许金觉得自己不够时髦 |
[33:59] | so she hid the fact that she was the creator, | 所以她隐瞒了自己是创造者的真相 |
[34:01] | and hired pretty boy Mack here to be the facade. | 然后雇了个美男子来撑门面 |
[34:04] | In secret. Explains why it didn’t come up | 偷偷地 这也解释了为什么我们 |
[34:06] | in the background check. | 做背景调查的时候没查出来 |
[34:08] | So Kim’s insecurities allowed Mack to take the credit. | 所以金的不自信 让马克抢了功劳 |
[34:10] | And the money. | 还卷走了钱 |
[34:12] | Which she wanted to take back. | 而她想把钱要回来 |
[34:14] | That’s the windfall she was expecting. | 那就是她在等的那笔钱 |
[34:15] | It’s a strong motive for him to kill her. | 这对于他而言是个很强的杀人动机啊 |
[34:17] | Yeah, but didn’t his alibi check out? | 是啊 但他的不在场证词不是被证实了吗 |
[34:18] | He could have easily convinced one of his employees to lie for him. | 他很轻易就可以说服他的员工帮他圆谎 |
[34:22] | It’s a solid theory, but still, | 这个猜测很有可能 但是 |
[34:24] | it’s just a theory– we need proof. | 这只是个猜测 我们需要证据 |
[34:26] | I really wish we had that murderous dumbbell right about now. | 我真希望那个凶器哑铃现在就出现在我们眼前 |
[34:29] | Well, if Mack did it, | 假如人是马克杀的 |
[34:30] | – I think we know where to find it. – Hmm? We do? | -我觉得我们知道该去哪找 -我们知道吗 |
[34:33] | Uh, there’s a good chance the murder weapon is at Mack’s place. | 凶器很可能在马克家里 |
[34:36] | Seasoned killers know to leave it at the scene, | 老道的杀手知道要把凶器留在现场 |
[34:38] | but first-timers, they tend to take it with them. | 但第一次杀人的人 他们习惯于把凶器带走 |
[34:40] | I can’t count the times I’ve allegedly helped a client | 我数不清有多少次可能帮助客户 |
[34:43] | unmake that mistake. | 弥补这个错误了 |
[34:46] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[34:47] | What? I said “allegedly.” | 怎么 我说了只是”可能” |
[34:50] | We need to get a search warrant for Mack’s place. | 我们需要搜查马克家的搜查令 |
[34:52] | – Yeah, good luck with that. – Excuse me? | -是嘛 祝好运 -什么意思 |
[34:54] | Mack’s lawyer will argue that all you have is conjecture | 马克的律师会辩称你们所拥有的 |
[34:57] | based on circumstantial evidence, | 只是基于间接证据的臆测 |
[34:58] | and any judge will agree. | 任何法官都会同意这种说法的 |
[35:00] | You’re never getting that warrant. | 你不可能搞到搜查令的 |
[35:02] | Well, then it’s a good thing I am exactly our killer’s type. | 那幸好我是凶手的菜 |
[35:08] | Mack! I love the place. | 马克 你家真漂亮 |
[35:10] | Mr. Morningstar. | 晨星先生 |
[35:12] | How about a gentlemen’s weekend in Vegas? | 我们一起去维加斯过一个男士周末如何 |
[35:14] | I need to scrape the rust off my playboy ways, | 我得翻新一下我的花花公子技巧 |
[35:16] | and you’re just the chap to help this Devil | 而你正是帮助我这个魔鬼 |
[35:18] | get his groove back. What do you say? | 重拾魅力的最佳人选 怎么样 |
[35:21] | That sounds fun. | 听起来很有趣 |
[35:23] | But I’m afraid I have a previous engagement. | 但我有约在先了 |
[35:37] | Some alone time with the detective? | 和警探单独相处 |
[35:40] | – Not alone anymore. – Oh, Mack. | -不再是单独了 -马克 |
[35:43] | I suppose we all have our low points. | 看来我们都有无趣的时候 |
[35:45] | But not to worry, | 但不用担心 |
[35:46] | I’ve got a chopper waiting– if we leave now, | 我搞了架直升机 假如我们现在出发的话 |
[35:48] | we can still make the Encore pool party. | 还能赶上恩科的游池派对 |
[35:50] | I’m afraid you’re gonna have to leave, | 恐怕你得离开了 |
[35:52] | Detective– I’m trying to kick off | 警探 我这正试图开启一场 |
[35:53] | a Most Interesting Bachelors’ Bacchanalian here. | 最有趣的单身贵族狂欢呢 |
[35:55] | You leave. I’m having fun. | 你走 我正玩的开心呢 |
[35:57] | Something going on between you two? | 你俩之间出什么事了吗 |
[35:59] | – Absolutely not. – Absolutely not. | -完全没事 -完全没事 |
[36:01] | I’m gonna grab a beer. | 我去拿瓶啤酒 |
[36:02] | Decide for yourselves who gets the pleasure of my company. | 你们自己决定谁能享有我的陪伴 |
[36:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:07] | Well, I didn’t have him pegged for your type. | 我没想到他会对你的胃口 |
[36:09] | I thought you preferred them boring. | 你不是喜欢无聊的人吗 |
[36:10] | You think I’m on a date? | 你以为我是来约会的吗 |
[36:11] | I am here looking for the murder weapon, Lucifer. | 我是来找凶器的 路西法 |
[36:13] | What, so now you think Mack’s the killer? | 什么 所以你现在又觉得马克是凶手了 |
[36:16] | You’re just profiling fabulous people, aren’t you? | 你就是针对有趣的人 是不是 |
[36:18] | Enough with this crusade against us already. | 请你停止对我们的迫害 |
[36:20] | Mack isn’t fabulous. | 马克才不有趣呢 |
[36:22] | Kim created Top Meet. | 最佳邂逅是金创造的 |
[36:24] | He stole it. | 他把它偷走了 |
[36:25] | What? | 什么 |
[36:28] | – Another phony? – Yes. | -又是一个骗子吗 -对 |
[36:32] | I suppose that explains the self-aggrandizing artwork. | 我猜这正好解释了那副自夸的画 |
[36:35] | Would you just help me find the weapon? | 能麻烦你帮我找找凶器吗 |
[36:36] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[36:38] | Okay, fine, in my experience, it’s, uh, usually in the toilet. | 好吧 根据我的经验 一般在卫生间 |
[36:41] | Oh, I checked there. | 我已经查过了 |
[36:43] | Uh… freezer? | 冰箱呢 |
[36:44] | It’s not there, either. | 那里也没有 |
[36:45] | Well, the fireplace, then. | 那就找找那个壁炉 |
[36:47] | Oh, Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[36:49] | There’s no way. | 不可能的 |
[36:50] | I mean, could he really be dumb enough to… | 他不可能真的会蠢到… |
[36:53] | to… | 蠢到… |
[36:55] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[36:56] | Wha… | 什么… |
[36:59] | Well, I think you put the dumb into dumbbell. | 看来蠢蛋和哑铃对上了 |
[37:01] | Decided against the beer– | 决定还是不拿啤酒了 |
[37:02] | Because, A, carbs, and B, | 因为首先 热量太高 其次 |
[37:04] | two cops showing up at my house on the same day. | 两个警察居然同一天登我的门 |
[37:07] | Uh, figured that must not be a coincidence. | 我猜肯定不是巧合 |
[37:11] | Still think I’m dumb? | 还觉得我傻吗 |
[37:13] | Basic deduction doesn’t make you a genius, Mack. | 会点基础推理也变不成天才 马克 |
[37:15] | But then again, you’re used to taking | 不过话说回来 你一贯喜欢 |
[37:16] | more credit than you deserve. | 强夺你配不上的功劳 |
[37:18] | Yes, Mack– or should I say… Hack? | 是啊 马克 或者该叫你 马甲 |
[37:23] | Waste of a pun. You’re gonna have to spell it out | 浪费了个双关 你还得给他掰开揉碎了 |
[37:24] | for him, Detective. | 说明白才行 警探 |
[37:25] | We know that Kim created Top Meet. | 我们知道是金制作了最佳邂逅 |
[37:28] | Oh, yeah? You know she was also gonna destroy it, too? | 是吗 那你们知不知道她还要毁了它 |
[37:31] | She sneaks onto the site, goes on one good date, | 她偷偷上了网站 一次约会约爽了 |
[37:33] | and then wants to make the app more accessible. | 然后就想让这应用更大众化 |
[37:36] | So stupid! | 蠢死了 |
[37:37] | What’s stupid about thinking someone deserves | 认为一个人真正的自我值得被爱 |
[37:39] | to be loved for who they really are? | 有什么蠢的呢 |
[37:41] | Kim was the brains, Mack. | 金才是主脑 马克 |
[37:43] | You were just the face. | 你只是个门面 |
[37:45] | Just the face? | 只是门面 |
[37:47] | Kim was Wozniak. I’m Jobs. | 金就是沃兹尼亚克 我是乔布斯 |
[37:49] | No one gives a crap about Wozniak. | 谁他妈在乎沃兹尼亚克 |
[37:51] | Oh, please, Mack. What you are is a fraud. | 得了吧马克 你就是一骗子 |
[37:55] | Which, unfortunately, makes you boring. | 因此很不幸地 你也很无聊 |
[37:57] | And predictable. Watch. | 也很容易看穿 瞧着 |
[38:00] | – Put that down. – Or what? | -给我放下 -不然呢 |
[38:02] | You’re gonna blow your own face to smithereens, Mack? | 你要把你自己的脸打成渣渣吗 马克 |
[38:05] | It’s quite heavy, isn’t it? At least | 还挺沉的哈 至少 |
[38:06] | they got the density right. | 他们把脸皮厚度做对了 |
[38:08] | Heads up! | 抬头看好了 |
[38:19] | Nice catch. | 接得好 |
[38:24] | Today interesting enough for you? | 你今天开心够了吗 |
[38:25] | Well, beats Monopoly. | 比大富翁好玩 |
[38:33] | But in the end, | 可是到了最后 |
[38:34] | the shoe turned out to be interesting, | 鞋反倒变得有趣了 |
[38:36] | and the top hat, boring. | 大礼帽反而无聊了 |
[38:38] | Right. So you’re gonna embrace your boring side now? | 是啊 所以你终于要接受你无聊的一面了 |
[38:42] | Well, I would, but I have no boring side. | 我倒想 可是我没有无聊的一面 |
[38:44] | Ah. Even the most trivial of nights takes a turn | 哪怕最无聊琐碎的夜生活 有了我 |
[38:47] | for the exciting when I’m involved. | 也会变得刺激好玩 |
[38:48] | I just got to throw a man’s own head at him. | 我刚刚拿一个人的脑袋砸了他 |
[38:51] | That sounds… painful. | 听起来 好疼 |
[38:54] | Oh, don’t worry, he deserved it– | 别担心 他活该 |
[38:56] | for pretending to be something he wasn’t. | 谁叫他伪装成了虚假的样子呢 |
[38:58] | I mean, people really do waste an awful lot of time | 人们总是浪费这么多时间 |
[39:01] | trying to be interesting. | 想变得有趣 |
[39:04] | People. | 人们 |
[39:05] | Not you, though. | 不包括你 |
[39:06] | Oh, no. To me, it just comes effortlessly. | 当然 对我而言简直是自然而然的事 |
[39:08] | All I have to do is just be myself. | 我只需要做自己就好 |
[39:14] | But what I really want to know is, | 但我真正想知道的是 |
[39:17] | how have you been doing? | 你过得怎么样 |
[39:20] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[39:23] | I was in a really dark place. | 我曾经非常低落 |
[39:27] | But… | 不过 |
[39:29] | someone helped me gain perspective. | 有人帮我理清了思绪 |
[39:33] | How’s that saying go? | 那句话怎么说来着 |
[39:36] | We’re all in the gutter, | 我们都活在阴沟里 |
[39:38] | but some of us are looking up at the stars. | 但有的人却在仰望星空 |
[39:40] | The stars are just gas bags, | 那些星星就是一团气体而已 |
[39:41] | and I never would have fed Oscar that line | 我要是知道日后有人会在我的面前 |
[39:43] | had I known how much I’d have to hear people quote it back to me. | 引用这句话 我当初就不跟奥斯卡说这句了 |
[39:46] | Oscar freakin’ Wilde? | 奥斯卡·王尔德 |
[39:49] | Really? | 真的 |
[39:50] | Now, he was an interesting bachelor. | 他还真是个有趣的单身汉 |
[39:53] | Anyway, I’m glad to hear that you are doing better. | 总之我很高兴你恢复了不少 |
[39:56] | This calls for a celebration. | 值得喝一杯庆祝庆祝 |
[39:58] | So… | 那么 |
[40:00] | Oscar, huh? | 奥斯卡 |
[40:04] | Tell me everything. | 跟我说详细点 |
[40:06] | He was straight when I first met him. | 我刚认识他的时候他还是个直男 |
[40:12] | Oh, God! | 我的天 |
[40:15] | That one was all you. | 这次可全赖你自己 |
[40:16] | I was about to knock. | 我正要敲门呢 |
[40:20] | There’s… something I need to tell you. | 我 有件事需要告诉你 |
[40:23] | Funny. | 有趣 |
[40:25] | There’s actually something I need to tell you, too. | 我正好也有件事要对你说 |
[40:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:31] | That contract helped put a killer behind bars. | 那份合同让我们抓住了一个杀人犯 |
[40:35] | You did a good thing. | 你做了件好事 |
[40:35] | I stole it. | 那是我偷的 |
[40:37] | Aw, man. | 不是吧 |
[40:39] | Seriously? | 真的 |
[40:41] | You know what? | 我跟你说 |
[40:42] | It still counts, okay? | 还是算好事 好吧 |
[40:44] | You did a bad thing. | 你做了件坏事 |
[40:46] | But it was for a good reason. | 但是有合理的原因 |
[40:50] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的 -是 |
[40:51] | But only if, in good faith, | 不过前提是你 |
[40:53] | you try to do it the right way first. | 真心试过了所有好的做法 |
[40:55] | Being good takes practice. | 做好事需要练习 |
[40:58] | Okay? So just keep at it, | 所以坚持下去 |
[41:00] | and you’ll get better. | 你会越来越熟练的 |
[41:03] | I guess I should take that job, then. | 看来我应该答应那份工作 |
[41:06] | What job? | 什么工作 |
[41:08] | I’ve been offered a position in the D.A.’s office to… | 我得到了去地检工作的邀请 |
[41:12] | help put criminals away for a change. | 帮你们把坏人抓起来 |
[41:15] | Yeah, but like you would ever take that pay cut. | 就那点工资你同意才怪呢 |
[41:17] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[41:19] | But anyway, | 不过嘛 |
[41:20] | um, sometimes there’s more important things… | 有时候比钱重要的东西 |
[41:23] | than money. | 还是有的 |
[41:24] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, like all the things money can buy. | 是啊 比如说钱能买到的好东西 |
[41:28] | Too late– you talked me into it. | 太晚了 你已经说动我了 |
[41:32] | I did? | 是吗 |
[41:32] | Yes. This job is the perfect place… | 没错 这个工作正好可以 |
[41:36] | to practice this “Being good” thing. | 练习这个”做好人好事” |
[41:39] | And bonus. | 还有额外好处 |
[41:41] | I’ll be around here more. | 我以后就能常来了 |
[41:46] | Yeah. | 好呀 |
[41:48] | Bonus. | 真好啊 |
[41:52] | So, how did Lucinda do, Mom? | 路辛达怎么样了 妈妈 |
[41:55] | Uh, she did… okay. | 她 还行吧 |
[41:58] | Helped us catch the bad guy in the end. | 最后帮我们抓住了坏人 |
[42:00] | – Thank you. – No, I meant… | -谢谢 -我是指 |
[42:02] | how did meeting new people at the party go? | 你在派对上认识什么新人了吗 |
[42:09] | I actually… had a pretty good time. | 其实我 玩得还挺开心的 |
[42:12] | I mean, but only once I… stopped being Lucinda | 不过那只是我不再假扮路辛达 |
[42:15] | and started being myself. | 而是做我自己的时候 |
[42:20] | You know, it can be scary sometimes, but… | 有的时候这么做挺吓人 不过 |
[42:24] | being who you really are is never a bad idea. | 做真正的自己 并不是坏事 |
[42:28] | Hey, there’s a piece missing. | 怎么少了一件 |
[42:43] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[42:47] | Are you coming? | 你来吗 |
[42:49] | how about a nice round of Monopoly? | 不如好好玩一局大富翁吧 |
[42:52] | Yeah? | 怎么样 |
[42:53] | Little face-painting, maybe? | 再在脸上涂涂画画 |
[42:57] | I didn’t think so. | 还是算了 |