时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The reason I started granting favors again | 我重新开始卖人情的真正原因 |
[00:04] | was because of the Sinnerman. | 是因为”罪人” |
[00:05] | Do you think this is the same guy that kidnapped you | 你觉得就是这个人绑架了你 |
[00:07] | and dumped you in the desert? | 把你扔到沙漠里吗 |
[00:08] | I may need proof that this guy is real. | 那我得看到证据证明确有其人 |
[00:09] | He is real. And very dangerous. | 他真的存在 而且极度危险 |
[00:11] | I quit my job. Today is my first day | 我辞职了 今天是我 |
[00:13] | in the district attorney’s office. Surprise. | 在地检办公室第一天上班 没想到吧 |
[00:15] | So why is your gift desire? | 为什么你的天赋是欲望 |
[00:18] | Desire is the ultimate expression of free will. | 欲望是自由意志的终极表现 |
[00:20] | I help people do whatever or whomever they want. | 我帮助人们做想做的事 上想上的人 |
[00:23] | – Hello. – I thought you were looking for me. | -谁 -我以为你一直在找我 |
[00:25] | Come on. Let’s talk. | 来吧 我们聊聊 |
[00:28] | In here! | 在里面 |
[00:28] | You want to do your little desire shtick? | 想玩你那套欲望谈话吗 |
[00:31] | When I find out what someone truly desires, | 一旦我发现了某个人真实的欲望 |
[00:33] | I find out their greatest weakness. | 就相当于找出了他们最大的弱点 |
[00:36] | Why is this case so important to you? | 为什么这个案子对你来说这么重要 |
[00:37] | The Sinnerman killed my brother. | “罪人”杀了我的兄弟 |
[00:39] | – I need to make him pay. – That’s him. | -那我要让他付出代价 -那就是他 |
[00:43] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[00:44] | Look into my eyes! | 看着我的眼睛 |
[00:49] | Now you will never know what I want. | 这样你就永远都不会知道我想要什么了 |
[00:58] | 911. What is your emergency? | 911 请问您有什么紧急情况 |
[01:00] | Please, I need help! He’s gonna kill me! Please! | 求你 救救我 他要杀了我 救命 |
[01:12] | Nothing screams weekend like tequila and scantily-clad women. | 龙舌兰和衣不遮体的女人最有周末氛围了 |
[01:16] | And tequila. Cheers. | 再多喝点龙舌兰 干杯 |
[01:18] | It’s Wednesday. | 今天是周三 |
[01:20] | Exactly. The party’s just begun. | 没错 派对才刚开始 |
[01:22] | Why are we celebrating again? | 我们庆祝什么来着 |
[01:24] | Well, isn’t it obvious? | 多明显 |
[01:25] | We apprehended the cad who arranged for my kidnapping, | 我们抓到了雇人绑架我的家伙 |
[01:28] | gave me wings, | 他还把翅膀强塞给我 |
[01:30] | took away my devil face. | 拿走了我的魔鬼脸 |
[01:31] | Finally, Maze, answers will be mine. | 麦子 我可算要得到答案了 |
[01:35] | Right. | 是哦 |
[01:37] | If you could say that with less sarcasm, I’d appreciate it. | 能麻烦你用不那么讥讽的语气说一遍吗 |
[01:40] | No, no, I’m sure you’re right. | 不 肯定没问题的 |
[01:41] | I’m sure a human jail will stop a soldier of God. | 我相信人类的监狱阻止得了上帝的战士 |
[01:46] | That’s actually more sarcasm. | 其实这又是讥讽了 |
[01:47] | I’m just saying, | 我就是说 |
[01:48] | devil face, wings– big deal. | 魔鬼脸 翅膀 有什么大不了 |
[01:50] | If he wanted to hit you where it really hurts, | 如果他真想袭击你的要害 |
[01:52] | there are other things he could do to you, | 他还有别的事可以拿来攻击你 |
[01:54] | or take away. | 或是夺走 |
[01:57] | I’m talking about your life in L.A., Lucifer. | 我是指你在洛杉矶的生活 路西法 |
[02:00] | The club, your job. | 俱乐部 你的工作 |
[02:02] | – Chloe. – I know what you’re talking about! | -克洛伊 -我听得懂 |
[02:05] | But I won’t allow it. | 但我不会允许他的 |
[02:06] | I can assure you, the only threat | 我可以保证 “罪人”从此 |
[02:08] | the Sinnerman poses from now on is that ridiculous name. | 唯一的威胁 就是那可笑的名字 |
[02:13] | They’re bringing him in for questioning in the morning, | 他们明早会带他去进行审问 |
[02:15] | so I’ll get what I need to break him then. | 我到时就能得到攻破他需要的东西了 |
[02:17] | Good luck mojoing a blind guy. | 祝你能对一个瞎子施法 |
[02:20] | I don’t need eyes | 我不需要眼睛 |
[02:21] | to find out the Sinnerman’s desire, ergo his weakness. | 也能查明”罪人”的欲望 也就是他的弱点 |
[02:25] | There are other ways to learn what someone wants. | 得知一个人的欲望还有其他办法 |
[02:27] | What ways? | 什么办法 |
[02:29] | Just… ways. | 就是 办法呗 |
[02:33] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[02:35] | It’s so hard. | 好难[硬]啊 |
[02:36] | Yes, always, but why don’t I help you with your stick first? | 一向是的 但我先来帮帮你的棍子吧 |
[02:44] | Go on! | 来拿吧 |
[02:45] | – Oh, condoms! – I’m gonna enjoy every condom! | -避孕套 -我要享用每一个 |
[02:48] | They’re the ribbed kind! | 是有棱纹的 |
[02:57] | T minus ten, people. | 倒数10分钟 |
[02:59] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[03:00] | The prisoner is in the house. | 犯人已经到场 |
[03:02] | Eye on the prize, no screwups, and no one talks to him alone. | 盯住他 不许搞砸 不许单独跟他说话 |
[03:07] | Man, I just love watching Pierce work. | 我真喜欢看皮尔斯工作 |
[03:11] | It’s like a master class in ass-whoop | 就像是教训人的大师级课程 |
[03:14] | with a minor in whatevs. | 配上随便什么的辅修课 |
[03:19] | I’m just surprised at how well he’s holding up. | 我很惊讶他这都能撑得住 |
[03:22] | Well, it is his job. | 这是他的工作嘛 |
[03:24] | No. I mean, it’s just, | 不 我是说 |
[03:25] | there’s no way I could be that stoic | 要是”罪人”杀了我弟弟 |
[03:27] | if the Sinnerman had killed my brother. | 我肯定做不到那么平静 |
[03:30] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[03:34] | I knew the case was personal, | 我早知道他对这个案子有个人情感 |
[03:35] | but his own flesh and blood? | 但居然是他的亲兄弟 |
[03:38] | Holy bananas, he must totally need a hug. | 老天爷 他肯定非常需要拥抱 |
[03:41] | Ella, wait. | 艾拉 等等 |
[03:42] | But Pierce needs our support right now. | 皮尔斯现在需要我们的支持 |
[03:44] | I didn’t know it wasn’t common knowledge. | 我不知道大家不了解这个情况 |
[03:46] | All right, this isn’t even my secret to share. | 我甚至没有资格分享这个秘密 |
[03:48] | Right, of course, ’cause he’s so private | 是啊 当然了 他很注重隐私 |
[03:51] | and brooding and… hot. | 而且深沉 性感 |
[03:56] | Not that that is at all relevant. | 虽然那跟这没关系啦 |
[03:58] | Look, he’s on edge. | 他现在很紧张 |
[04:00] | Just don’t bring it up, okay? | 别去提这事了 好吗 |
[04:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:07] | Right. Through this way. Come on. | 这边来 走 |
[04:09] | Keep going this way. | 继续走 |
[04:11] | Nice to see you all again. | 很高兴再见到你们大家 |
[04:15] | – What. Too soon? – Come on. | -怎么 这笑话还太早吗 -走吧 |
[04:16] | Yeah, yeah. | 好吧 |
[04:29] | He’s certainly oozing remorse. | 他的悔过之心还真是”强”啊 |
[04:32] | Pierce. | 皮尔斯 |
[04:33] | We know he kidnapped Lucifer, | 我们知道他绑架了路西法 |
[04:34] | we have physical evidence tying him to the hair salon, | 我们有物证把他与美发沙龙和断腿小弟 |
[04:37] | the kid with broken legs. | 联系起来 |
[04:38] | I saw him with a gun, | 我亲眼看到他拿着枪 |
[04:39] | standing over the guy he shot. Don’t worry. | 站在他打死的人旁边 不用担心 |
[04:42] | At this point, a confession’s just icing on the cake. | 到了现在 供认只是锦上添花而已 |
[04:45] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[04:46] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[04:48] | Good. | 很好 |
[04:49] | Just in time for the main event. | 刚好赶上重头戏 |
[04:51] | Right. Why don’t you two make yourselves comfortable, | 好了 你们坐舒服点 |
[04:53] | and I’ll take first crack at Helen Killer here. | 让我第一个去攻破这位海伦·杀手·凯勒 |
[04:57] | What? I thought he deserved | 怎么了 他都瞎了 |
[04:57] | a new nickname now that he’s blind. | 我觉得也该给他起个新外号了 |
[04:59] | I mean, you have to admit, the Sinnerman has become a tad old. | 你得承认 “罪人”有点过气了 |
[05:01] | Not happening. | 别想了 |
[05:03] | Last time you talked to him, | 你上次去跟他谈话 |
[05:04] | he gouged his own eyes out. | 他挖了自己的眼睛 |
[05:05] | Yes, a minor inconvenience, especially for him. | 是啊 有点不便 尤其是对他 |
[05:09] | I mean, can you imagine living in L.A. | 你能想象住在洛杉矶 |
[05:10] | and not being able to enjoy the sunset? | 却无法享受日落吗 |
[05:12] | Yeah, there’s not much of a view from prison. | 从监狱可看不到什么美景 |
[05:14] | That’s not the point. | 那不是重点 |
[05:15] | – No one’s talking to him but me. – What? | -只有我可以去跟他谈话 -什么 |
[05:17] | You can’t seriously be suggesting | 你该不会是在说 |
[05:18] | that you’re the impartial party here. | 只有你能做到不偏不倚吧 |
[05:20] | I mean, he’s clearly your Moby Dick, | 他显然是你的大白鲸 |
[05:22] | and we all know what happened to Captain Ahab. | 我们都知道亚哈船长的下场 |
[05:25] | Felled by savage revenge, | 为施展残忍报复而跌落水中 |
[05:26] | dragged to the bottom of the sea? | 被拖入海底 |
[05:28] | Gosh, did they teach you nothing at cop school? | 天啊 警察学校什么都不教吗 |
[05:30] | I’ve read Moby Dick six times. | 我读过《大白鲸》六遍了 |
[05:32] | Really. What happened on page 83? | 真的吗 第83页发生了什么 |
[05:35] | So, what should I call you? | 我要怎么称呼你 |
[05:37] | Sinner, is it? | 你姓”罪”吗 |
[05:39] | Mr. Man? | 还是”人”先生 |
[05:42] | A census taker once tried to test me. | 曾经有个人口普查员要检查我 |
[05:45] | – Excuse me? – I ate his liver | -你说什么 -我把他的肝 |
[05:46] | with some fava beans and a nice Chianti. | 就着蚕豆和基安蒂红酒吃了 |
[05:53] | No. I’m-I’m sorry. | 没什么 抱歉 |
[05:55] | Always wanted to do that. | 我一直很想说这句台词 |
[05:57] | I mean… | 拜托… |
[05:59] | Do love that film, though. | 不过那电影真的很不错 |
[06:01] | Interesting time to make jokes when two people are dead. | 死了两名受害者 你还有心思说笑 |
[06:05] | Whatever your name is, | 不管你叫什么名字 |
[06:06] | this insanity plea– it’s not gonna fly. | 跟我玩装疯 行不通的 |
[06:09] | You may be sick, but I know you’re not crazy. | 你也许有病 但你绝对不是疯子 |
[06:12] | Nope. | 确实 |
[06:14] | There’s a definite method to my non-madness. | 绝对有方法能证明我不疯 |
[06:16] | – Care to elaborate? – No. | -想解释下吗 -不想 |
[06:18] | No, you’ll figure it out. | 不必了 你会明白的 |
[06:20] | Eventually. | 等时候到了 |
[06:21] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[06:23] | We’ve got enough to put you away for a long, long time. | 我们手上的证据足够把你关进监狱很久很久 |
[06:26] | Speaking of, | 说到这个 |
[06:26] | what time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[06:28] | I can’t see my watch. | 我看不了表 |
[06:32] | – Ella. – The Sinnerman’s phone from evidence. | -艾拉 -证物里”罪人”的手机 |
[06:34] | I’d pick up if I were you. | 我建议你们接电话 |
[06:39] | Oops. | 糟糕 |
[06:40] | Too late. | 太晚了 |
[06:42] | Or you better hope it’s not. | 你们最好祈祷还来得及 |
[06:46] | No! Please! Please! Will you please help me?! | 不要 求你了 求你救救我 |
[06:50] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[06:51] | Wild guess: a woman trapped in a reservoir | 我猜 是一个被困在蓄水池里的女人 |
[06:54] | that will fill with water, | 即将被水淹没 |
[06:57] | pretty soon, I’d say. | 我想应该很快吧 |
[07:01] | Another victim? How is that possible? | 又一个受害者 这怎么可能 |
[07:03] | Always keep ’em guessing. | 永远要让人摸不着头脑 |
[07:04] | Where is she?! Who else are you working with? | 她在哪里 你还有什么同伙 |
[07:06] | Well, I could tell you, but what fun would that be? | 我可以告诉你 但那还有什么乐趣呢 |
[07:12] | The only way she’ll survive | 她能活下来的唯一方法 |
[07:14] | is if I take you to her. | 就是我带你们去找她 |
[07:19] | Right. | 那好 |
[07:20] | Who’s up for a field trip? | 谁想去出趟外勤 |
[07:31] | 911. What is your emergency? | 911 请问有什么急事 |
[07:32] | Please. Please, I need help! | 求你 救救我 |
[07:34] | Please. He’s gonna kill me! Please! | 他要杀我了 救命 |
[07:37] | This is her initial 911 call. | 这是她最开始的报警电话 |
[07:42] | The Sinnerman was in custody when this woman was abducted, | 这个女人被绑架时”罪人”已经被收押 |
[07:44] | which means he’s working with someone on the outside, | 这就意味着他在外面有人接应 |
[07:47] | an accomplice. | 有共犯 |
[07:48] | Right. | 没错 |
[07:49] | Find the accomplice, find the girl. | 找到共犯 就能找到那个女孩 |
[07:51] | Ella, what do we know about her? | 艾拉 有查到什么个人信息吗 |
[07:52] | Yeah. Maggie Cole, 26, lives in Echo Park. | 有 麦琪·科尔26岁 住在埃克公园 |
[07:56] | Tech tried pinging her cell, but the battery’s gone dead. | 技术科试过定位她手机 但是没电了 |
[07:59] | What about tracing the call from the Sinnerman’s phone? | 能不能用”罪人”的手机追踪电话呢 |
[08:01] | Blocked and rerouted through a server in Delhi, | 被屏蔽了 定位到了德里的一个服务器 |
[08:04] | so, like, zilch way to track her, which is… | 完全无法追踪她 所以… |
[08:06] | Wonderful news! | 好消息 |
[08:08] | Means we can save the life | 这证明我们可以 |
[08:09] | of poor, doomed Maggie the far more expedient way. | 用更快捷的方法来救可怜的麦琪 |
[08:11] | We are not letting the Sinnerman out of here. | 我们绝对不让”罪人”离开这里 |
[08:14] | He clearly desires freedom, which means | 他很明显想要自由 也就是说 |
[08:16] | he’s motivated and likely telling the truth. | 他很有理由也很有可能说实话 |
[08:18] | Following his lead will be much faster | 走他这条线索要更快 |
[08:20] | than running down clues, dodging red herrings | 免得像无头苍蝇一样 到处乱窜 |
[08:23] | and following up on random tips from every | 收集着一些路人甲乙丙丁 |
[08:25] | Tom, Dick and Dullard. | 给出的随机线索 |
[08:26] | Hey, guys. | 各位 |
[08:29] | Unis– they checked out the parking lot at Maggie’s apartment. | 有警员去查了麦琪公寓里的停车场 |
[08:32] | No sign of her or her car. | 没看到她或者她的车 |
[08:34] | See? I’m telling you. | 你看 我早就说了 |
[08:35] | Obi Wan Can’t-See-Me is Maggie’s only hope. | 老瞎子欧比旺是麦琪的唯一希望 |
[08:37] | This is an obvious escape plan. | 他很明显是想借机逃跑 |
[08:40] | Find another way. | 再想办法 |
[08:43] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:44] | Fine. If you insist on doing it the long way and investigate, | 好吧 如果你们坚持要事倍功半地调查 |
[08:46] | we may as well hurry up and inevitably get back to my idea. | 那不如抓紧时间 好早点回到我的办法 |
[08:49] | Okay. What is Trixie doing | 好 翠茜为什么在 |
[08:52] | coloring crime scene photos at a desk | 收押着变态杀手的警局里 |
[08:53] | when we have a psychotic killer in custody? | 给犯罪现场照片涂色 |
[08:56] | Well, she’s done wonders with that mangled corpse, though. | 不过她可真是化腐尸为神奇 |
[08:58] | Very artistic. | 很有艺术感 |
[09:00] | Didn’t you book Mrs. Baczynski? | 你不是请了巴琴斯基老师吗 |
[09:01] | Look, I meant to, Chloe, but I totally spaced | 我是这么想的 克洛伊 但是我忘了 |
[09:04] | on this random day off school. | 今天学校突然放假 |
[09:06] | But don’t worry. | 不过别担心 |
[09:07] | I’m handling it, ’cause I’m Super Dad. | 我能处理 因为我是超级老爸 |
[09:11] | Chloe, come look at this. | 克洛伊 你来看看这个 |
[09:15] | Wait. | 等等 |
[09:17] | Zoom in. | 放大点 |
[09:22] | Got a pretty good idea where Maggie spends her time. | 我知道麦琪经常在哪里玩了 |
[09:25] | Thanks. Come on. | 谢了 走吧 |
[09:30] | And there they are on the first course– | 她们开始了第一圈 |
[09:33] | the bombastic Blazing Banshees! | 自视甚高的飓风女妖队 |
[09:36] | And their decidedly devious opponents, the Derby Divas! | 以及阴险狡诈的对手 旋风天后队 |
[09:42] | They’re all out there fighting, ladies and gentlemen. | 她们正在激烈角逐中 敬请关注 |
[09:44] | So, Derby Divas versus the Blazing Banshees. | 旋风天后队对战飓风女妖队 |
[09:47] | It’s derby’s most notorious rivalry. | 是德比轮滑馆最臭名昭著的比赛 |
[09:50] | Oh, ladies to go. I’ll take two. | 女士打包带走 给我来两个 |
[09:53] | Nice sausage. | 这香肠不错 |
[09:55] | What? So, those aren’t ladies? | 什么 这些不是女的吗 |
[09:57] | No. Sausage. It’s an offensive maneuver. | 不 香肠 是一种进攻动作 |
[09:59] | When Trixie started roller-skating, | 翠茜开始玩轮滑的时候 |
[10:01] | I took her to the derby, and it was love at first sausage. | 我带她来了这里 可谓是一”肠”定情 |
[10:05] | Right, well, as much as I’d love a bite, | 好吧 虽然我很想尝一下 |
[10:06] | how about we get back to proving | 不过我们还是回到正题 |
[10:08] | that your method of finding Maggie isn’t as good as mine? | 证明要想找麦琪 我的方法更管用 |
[10:10] | Score is now two to two. | 目前比分是二比二平 |
[10:13] | Hello there. | 你好啊 |
[10:14] | We’re looking for some misleading information | 有人失踪了 麦琪·科尔 |
[10:16] | on a missing person– Maggie Cole. | 我们想找点没用的线索 |
[10:19] | The Slayer is missing? | “屠宰者”不见了吗 |
[10:21] | When’s the last time you saw her? | 你最后一次见到她是什么时候 |
[10:23] | She ditched practice yesterday, | 她昨天就缺席了训练 |
[10:25] | and she hasn’t returned my calls since… | 也没有回我的电话 自从… |
[10:27] | Since what? | 自从什么时候 |
[10:29] | Since she got into one doozy of a booby brawl | 从她和我们的防守队员”一锅端”海莲娜 |
[10:31] | with our blocker, Helena Handbasket. | 大打了一架之后 |
[10:33] | Helena Handbasket. Very clever. | “一锅端”海莲娜 真是好名字 |
[10:35] | Took both our pivots to break it up. | 我们用了两个中枢队员才把她们拉开 |
[10:38] | Oh, right. Let me guess. Helena? | 是嘛 我猜猜 那个是海莲娜吧 |
[10:41] | And there’s Helena Handbasket. | 现在”一锅端”海莲娜过来了 |
[10:43] | Y’all didn’t hear it from me. | 这都不是我说的啊 |
[10:45] | Right. | 好 |
[10:48] | Helena, can we… | 海莲娜 我们能 |
[10:49] | Busy! | 忙着呢 |
[10:54] | ask you a few… | 问你一些 |
[10:56] | No way! | 没门 |
[11:00] | questions? | 问题 |
[11:01] | Eat me! | 想得美[吃掉我] |
[11:02] | Yes, please. | 好啊 我很乐意 |
[11:04] | LAPD! Stop skating now! | 洛杉矶警察 马上停下来 |
[11:14] | What on… Oh! Sorry! Sorry. | 到底怎么 抱歉 抱歉 |
[11:28] | I don’t think so. | 你想的美 |
[11:32] | She’s gonna rack up some more points. | 她会得更多分的 |
[11:36] | Has to be a foul. | 肯定犯规了 |
[11:44] | The Banshees and the Divas are fighting it out. | 女妖队和天后队正你追我赶 |
[11:46] | One beer, please. | 来一杯啤酒 |
[11:48] | Is this really the time? | 现在是喝酒的时候吗 |
[11:50] | Always. | 总是时候来一杯 |
[11:58] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[12:00] | Well, get the cuffs out. | 快把她铐起来 |
[12:02] | Two more, two more points. | 两分 再多两分 |
[12:04] | The Banshees pull ahead. | 女妖队领先 |
[12:08] | Well, I’ve no idea what the Sin Bin is, | 我完全不知道”罪人”箱是什么 |
[12:10] | – but I approve. – It’s the penalty box. | -但我批准了 -是惩罚区 |
[12:13] | – Right. – Want to explain why you ran? | -原来如此 -想解释你为什么要跑吗 |
[12:15] | Because you were chasing me. | 因为你在追我 |
[12:17] | See? No harm, no foul. | 看到没 没什么大不了 |
[12:18] | No, you ran because you realized we’re cops. | 不 你跑是因为意识到我们是警察 |
[12:21] | This is all Maggie’s fault. | 这都是麦琪的错 |
[12:23] | Typical, she ratted me out. | 肯定又是她背叛了我 |
[12:25] | So, hold on, you’re saying you did abduct Maggie? | 等等 你是说你的确绑架了麦琪吗 |
[12:28] | Abduct? What? No. I just roughed her up a bit. | 绑架 什么 不 我只是给了她点教训 |
[12:31] | Roughed her up, why? | 给她教训 为什么 |
[12:32] | Because she stole my spot as lead jammer. | 因为她抢走了我首席得分队员的位置 |
[12:36] | You know, after Faith Kill | 在”必杀”菲丝 |
[12:37] | had that car accident? | 遇上车祸之后 |
[12:39] | Maggie didn’t deserve that position. | 麦琪完全不能胜任那个位置 |
[12:40] | She can’t even snowplow. | 她连铲雪停都不会 |
[12:44] | Wheels turning, old theory crumbling, and the only way | 脑筋不停转 假设不停来 唯一一个排除 |
[12:46] | to discard this witness… | 这个证人的办法就是 |
[12:47] | Where were you last night, Helena? | 你昨晚在哪 海莲娜 |
[12:48] | A plausible alibi. | 可信的不在场证明 |
[12:50] | I was on fresh meat patrol. | 我昨晚在调教鲜肉 |
[12:53] | Good for you, Helena. | 不错嘛 海莲娜 |
[12:54] | No, it means training a new crew. | 不 这是训练新人的意思 |
[12:57] | Shocker– they sucked. I was here all night. | 老天 他们烂爆了 我整晚都呆在这里 |
[13:00] | I didn’t abduct no one. | 我谁也没绑架 |
[13:01] | What about Maggie’s car– did she park here at the rink? | 那麦琪的车呢 她停在溜冰场了吗 |
[13:04] | Nah. Free lot over on 6th. | 不 第六街有免费车位 |
[13:06] | Maggie isn’t just a job-hogging bitch, | 麦琪不仅是个抢人位置的婊子 |
[13:08] | she’s a cheap job-hogging bitch. | 还是个抢人位置的穷逼婊子 |
[13:11] | Right. | 好吧 |
[13:13] | Well, come on, Detective, chop-chop. | 快走吧 警探 快快 |
[13:16] | More dead-end clues aren’t gonna find themselves. | 查不下去的线索可不会自动冒出来 |
[13:29] | Uh, hi, Mrs. Baczynski? | 巴琴斯基老师吗 |
[13:34] | My-my deepest condolences. | 请节哀 |
[13:38] | Well, sweetheart, you won’t be staying | 宝贝 你今天不用去 |
[13:40] | with Mrs. Baczynski today. | 巴琴斯基老师那里了 |
[13:43] | Or ever again. | 以后也不用了 |
[13:45] | Great parenting, Dan. | 真是好爸爸啊 丹 |
[13:46] | Good to know that I’m not the only | 很高兴得知我不是现在 |
[13:47] | questionable parent these days. | 唯一一个问题父母 |
[13:49] | Uh, Charlotte. Hey. Hi. Yeah. | 夏洛特 你好 你好 |
[13:52] | Yeah, not my finest moment. | 今天我不是最佳状态 |
[13:55] | You’re pretty. | 你真漂亮 |
[13:56] | How do you know Daddy? | 你怎么认识爸爸的 |
[13:58] | She’s my, | 她是我的 |
[14:00] | work colleague. | 同事 |
[14:01] | Sometimes, uh, friend. | 有时是 朋友 |
[14:04] | S-Sometimes… | 有时 |
[14:07] | how’s the new job at the, uh, the DA’s office? | 你在地检办公室的新工作怎么样了 |
[14:10] | Dull. What’s a girl got to do to get a nice, grisly murder | 无聊 怎么才能遇上小女孩被血腥谋杀 |
[14:13] | or a few underage drug mules? | 或是未成年毒贩之类的案子呢 |
[14:14] | I like you. You’re funny. | 我喜欢你 你很风趣 |
[14:17] | And you’re… short. | 而你 很矮 |
[14:22] | What can I get you, sweetie? | 你想点什么 小甜心 |
[14:24] | Mocha whip with a shot of “Expresso.” | 鲜奶油摩卡加意式浓缩 |
[14:27] | Ye… Wh… No. No, not gonna happen. | 对 不 不行 |
[14:29] | Mommy lets me. | 妈妈就让我点 |
[14:31] | That statement would never hold up in court. | 这句话在庭上永远不会站住脚的 |
[14:34] | Decent poker face, though. | 但脸部表情控制的不错 |
[14:38] | Bye. | 再见 |
[14:40] | Bye. | 再见 |
[14:42] | Daddy, I have an idea. | 爸爸 我有个主意 |
[14:47] | If we can find Maggie’s car, | 如果我们能找到麦琪的车 |
[14:48] | it may lead us to the Sinnerman’s accomplice. | 可能就能带我们找到”罪人”的同伙 |
[14:50] | Or be a shameful waste of the poor girl’s precious time. | 或者只是在浪费那个可怜女孩的宝贵生命 |
[14:53] | What about wasting my time? | 那浪费我的时间呢 |
[14:55] | What happened to being on the same page? | 说好的意见一致的呢 |
[14:57] | You know, partners? Being a team? | 互为搭档 统一战线 |
[14:59] | Detective, I can assure you this is all about | 警探 我能向你保证我这么做就是为了 |
[15:01] | me making sure you and I remain a team. | 我和你还保持在一条战线上 |
[15:05] | You know… | 你知道 |
[15:07] | Maggie’s car. | 麦琪的车 |
[15:11] | Plates match. | 车牌号是对的 |
[15:12] | Right. Lucifer, we have to call forensics | 路西法 我们要先把鉴证科叫来 |
[15:14] | before we taint the evidence. | 不然我们会损坏证据的 |
[15:15] | What, and waste more of poor Maggie’s precious time? | 什么 我们还要浪费麦琪宝贵的时间吗 |
[15:17] | Lucifer, no. | 路西法 别 |
[15:34] | Oops. | 哎呀呀 |
[15:39] | Whoever rigged that grenade | 安装那个手榴弹的人 |
[15:40] | wanted that car to explode the instant someone touched it. | 想要车子在车门打开的瞬间就爆炸 |
[15:43] | No trace evidence means we still have | 丝毫物证都没有意味着我们还是 |
[15:45] | no way of tracking Maggie. | 没有任何办法追踪麦琪 |
[15:47] | I can’t believe I’m suggesting this, but… | 我不敢相信我要这么说 但是 |
[15:49] | Okay, fine, perhaps I shouldn’t have touched the car. | 好了好了 也许我是不该碰那辆车 |
[15:51] | …we need to bust out the Sinnerman. | 我们需要把”罪人”偷带出去 |
[15:55] | … not what I was expecting, but… | 我没想到你要说这个 不过 |
[15:56] | thank you, Detective, for finally seeing things my way. | 谢谢你 警探 终于能用我的方式办事了 |
[15:59] | Well, you clearly feel strongly about this. | 你显然对这件案子个人情绪很强烈 |
[16:01] | For better or worse, you are my partner, | 不管怎样 你是我的搭档 |
[16:02] | so I need to have your back on this. | 所以我需要你来帮我 |
[16:04] | Just one question, though. | 就一个问题 |
[16:05] | How do you suggest we get him out of here? | 你想怎么把他从这里带出去 |
[16:08] | I actually have a plan. | 实际上我有个计划 |
[16:09] | But in order for it to work, you need to do exactly what I say. | 但如果要让计划奏效 你要按我说的去做 |
[16:14] | No more going off grid, | 不许玩失踪 |
[16:15] | no more destroying trace evidence, | 不许破坏微量物证 |
[16:17] | no more Luciferness. | 不许搞路西法风格 |
[16:18] | Is that clear? | 清楚了吗 |
[16:20] | As a chilled vodka martini. | 清楚得像静置过的伏特加马蒂尼 |
[16:22] | Served neat, of course. | 当然了 不加冰 |
[16:23] | First we need the keys to holding. | 首先我们要搞到拘留室的钥匙 |
[16:25] | What, the same keys old stiff-as-a-board Pierce | 什么 皮尔斯那个老古板拿着的 |
[16:28] | has locked away in his office? | 锁在他办公室里的钥匙吗 |
[16:29] | Guess we’ll need a distraction. | 看来我们需要有人去转移一下他的注意力 |
[16:32] | About that Pierce thing this morning… | 我今早说的关于皮尔斯的事 |
[16:34] | – I cannot stop thinking about that poor man. – Me, too. | -我忍不住总想到这个可怜的人 -我也是 |
[16:37] | He’s really going through a lot. | 他真的不容易 |
[16:39] | Maybe a little Ella | 也许一点艾拉精神 |
[16:40] | is exactly what the doctor ordered. | 正好能对症下药 |
[16:44] | Crafty maneuver, Detective. But do you really think | 这招真狡猾啊警探 但你真的认为 |
[16:47] | Ms. Lopez will fall for such a blatant manipulation? | 洛佩兹小姐会落入你这么露骨的圈套吗 |
[16:51] | Oh, my God, I’m so in. | 我的天 我一定去 |
[16:53] | But here’s the thing. | 但还有件事 |
[16:54] | I don’t want it to seem like I’m blabbing | 我不想弄得像是我把皮尔斯的隐私 |
[16:56] | Pierce’s personal business all over the precinct. | 在警区上下到处乱说 |
[16:58] | Totes understood. | 完全明白 |
[17:00] | All over it. | 交给我 |
[17:02] | I did not hear it from you. | 我从你这儿什么都没听说 |
[17:04] | I’m going to let him… | 我会让他 |
[17:08] | tell me. | 告诉我 |
[17:14] | Is everything all right, Lopez? | 有什么事吗 洛佩兹 |
[17:15] | We lost Buttons when I was nine. | 我九岁的时候失去了纽扣 |
[17:17] | That was our pet Corgi. Buttons, I mean. | 纽扣是我家柯基的名字 |
[17:19] | Sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[17:21] | I mean, once I understood how Buttons got out, | 当我知道纽扣是怎么跑出去的之后 |
[17:25] | I was able to talk about it, and the healing process | 我才最终释怀 我才真正能开始 |
[17:28] | could really begin, you know? | 自我疗伤 |
[17:29] | I’ll never, ever forget that day. | 我永远都忘不了那一天 |
[17:41] | How hard can it be to find one tiny key? | 找一把小钥匙能有多难 |
[17:43] | Or for a tiny lab tech to trap a hardened | 要一个实验室的小不点技术员 |
[17:45] | six-foot-four lieutenant against his will? | 去拦住一个快两米高的副队能拦多久 |
[17:48] | For the longest time, | 很长一段时间 |
[17:50] | I just wanted to find whoever was driving that evil, | 我只想找到那个开着可恶的 |
[17:54] | champagne-colored hatchback with the custom spoilers. | 香槟色定制扰流板掀背式汽车的混蛋 |
[17:58] | But then I realized… | 但我又想明白了 |
[18:00] | it wasn’t about the hatchback. | 这一切和那辆汽车无关 |
[18:02] | It wasn’t. And… | 和它无关 而且 |
[18:05] | Where could they be? | 在哪儿呢 |
[18:19] | Okay, assuming we do manage to swipe the keys to the holding cell, | 假设我们真能把拘留室的钥匙偷出来 |
[18:22] | how do we get him out of here? | 我们怎么把他弄出警局 |
[18:24] | I mean, our sightless scoundrel doesn’t exactly blend. | 我们这位瞎子无赖可是挺显眼的 |
[18:26] | All you have to do is go up to that bomb tech | 你要做的就是去找那个防爆技术人员 |
[18:29] | and hand her this. | 然后给她这个 |
[18:33] | Consider it handled. | 没问题 |
[18:37] | Seriously? This is what you want? | 真的吗 你想要这个 |
[18:39] | The more important question is: what do you want in return? | 更重要的问题是 你想要什么作为回报 |
[18:46] | Even if my charm does work on the bomb tech, | 即便我的魅力能迷倒那个技术员 |
[18:49] | and who are we kidding, course it will, we still | 当然这是不在话下的 我们还是 |
[18:51] | need someone to sell the big finish. | 需要有个人来踢临门一脚 |
[18:53] | Someone deserving | 某个值得 |
[18:55] | of a very special gift. | 一个非常特殊的礼物的人 |
[18:59] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[19:01] | It’s too nicely wrapped | 包装得这么好 |
[19:02] | to be another severed head. | 不可能再是个断头了 |
[19:05] | Seriously? | 逗我的吧 |
[19:11] | Call the bomb squad! | 叫防爆小组来 |
[19:14] | Everyone evacuate now! | 所有人立刻撤离 |
[19:32] | Eat your heart out, George Clooney. | 气不死你 乔治·克鲁尼 |
[19:36] | Not literally. | 不是字面意思 |
[19:37] | Understood. | 我懂 |
[19:38] | I cannot believe that actually worked. | 我不敢相信这个办法竟然成功了 |
[19:40] | Well, it almost worked. | 几乎就成功了 |
[19:44] | Did you really think I was gonna let you bust him out… | 你们真的以为我会让你们带他逃出去 |
[19:47] | without me? | 却不带上我吗 |
[19:56] | Oh, put that down, please. | 请把那个放下来 |
[19:58] | That was given to me by the ambassador of Sweden. | 这可是瑞典大使颁给我的 |
[20:01] | It’s very… | 它很 |
[20:02] | – Ugly? – Valuable. | -丑吗 -贵重 |
[20:05] | There’s nothing fun to do here. | 这里什么好玩的都没有 |
[20:06] | I can’t touch anything or jump on anything. | 我什么都不能碰 也不能蹦跶 |
[20:10] | And you don’t have any toys to play with. | 你也没有可以玩的玩具 |
[20:13] | I thought you’d be more exciting. | 我以为你很有趣 |
[20:15] | Well, you could alphabetize | 你可以把这些案子 |
[20:17] | these case files. | 按照字母表顺序排一遍 |
[20:21] | You don’t have kids, do you? | 你没有孩子吧 |
[20:23] | Actually, I do. Two. | 其实我有两个 |
[20:25] | They live with their father. | 他们和父亲一起生活 |
[20:26] | That makes sense. | 难怪呢 |
[20:29] | Well, it’s for the best since I’m so busy at work, | 这样最好 因为我上班非常忙 |
[20:32] | and if you don’t mind, I’d like to get back to it, | 如果你不介意的话 我想继续工作 |
[20:34] | if I’m ever gonna catch a case. | 这样我才能找到案子来做 |
[20:35] | And that makes no sense. | 这就说不通了 |
[20:37] | Well, if the department sees that I’m working hard… | 如果部里看到我努力工作 |
[20:40] | No, about your kids. | 不 我是说你的孩子 |
[20:42] | My mom and dad work, | 我父母也要工作 |
[20:44] | and they still hang out with me, | 但他们还是有时间陪我 |
[20:47] | together and apart. | 无论一起还是单独陪我 |
[20:50] | Good for them. | 他们真厉害 |
[20:50] | Monopoly, roller derby, climbing the wall at the Y. | 在孩童社区玩大富翁 溜冰竞赛和攀岩墙 |
[20:55] | You could do stuff with your kids, too. | 你也可以和你的孩子一起玩 |
[20:58] | Well, the truth is… | 真相是 |
[21:00] | they don’t want to see me. | 他们不想见到我 |
[21:02] | You’re the mom. | 你是妈妈 |
[21:05] | You make the rules. | 规矩由你来定 |
[21:11] | Are you and my dad having sex? | 你和我爸上床了吗 |
[21:24] | It really is true, how the other senses kick in | 看来是真的 一旦失去了视觉 |
[21:27] | once one is removed. | 其他的感官都会增强了 |
[21:29] | I can remove a few others if you’d like. | 如果你想 我可以帮你再多搞掉几种感官 |
[21:31] | Shut up and walk. Both of you. | 你们俩都闭嘴 继续走 |
[21:34] | A hundred more yards, then we have to turn east. | 还有一百多米 然后往东走 |
[21:36] | So, why did Mr. By the Book change his mind? | 话说 为什么一板一眼先生改主意了 |
[21:40] | Why are you helping us? | 你为什么要帮我们 |
[21:41] | Because you were right. | 因为你说得对 |
[21:42] | It’s the best way to find the girl. | 这是找到那个女孩最好的办法 |
[21:44] | The Sinnerman desires freedom. | “罪人”渴望自由 |
[21:47] | He wants to escape. | 他想要逃走 |
[21:48] | I’m here to make sure he doesn’t. | 我来确保他无法逃脱 |
[21:49] | Oh, so you really think this is a trap, | 所以你真认为这是个陷阱 |
[21:51] | that this accomplice is laying in wait? | 而共犯会在路上等着埋伏我们吗 |
[21:53] | Why else would he lead us to the middle of nowhere? | 不然他为什么带我们来这鸟不拉屎的地方 |
[21:55] | Right. Ambush. | 没错 埋伏 |
[21:57] | Well, I guess we’ll just have to go nut to butt, | 看来我们只能挤做一团 |
[21:59] | have Charlie do the foxtrot, | 我让查理去发送信号 |
[22:00] | cover each other’s sixes and all that. | 守好大家后方之类的 |
[22:02] | You know? Hooah! | 你知道吗 “呼哈”那种 |
[22:05] | Military terms. Weren’t you a serviceman? | 军事术语 你不是参过军吗 |
[22:08] | Yeah. We don’t talk like that. | 是 但我们不这么说话 |
[22:13] | I can’t breathe! | 我呼吸不了了 |
[22:14] | I hear something. | 我听到叫声了 |
[22:16] | Help! Aah! | 救命 |
[22:24] | I can’t breathe! | 我呼吸不了了 |
[22:28] | Maggie, hang on! | 麦琪 坚持住 |
[22:36] | Come on. | 来 |
[22:40] | Come on. I got you. | 来 我扶着你 |
[22:52] | Come on. | 坐下吧 |
[22:53] | You’re safe now, Maggie. | 你现在安全了 麦琪 |
[22:54] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[22:58] | Where’s Lucifer? | 路西法呢 |
[23:00] | Where’s the Sinnerman? | “罪人”呢 |
[23:08] | His accomplice was here. Damn it! | 他的共犯真在这里 见鬼 |
[23:12] | They’ve got Lucifer, too. | 他们连路西法也抓走了 |
[23:19] | Come on. Pick up. Pick up. | 快点接电话 快接 |
[23:22] | Hello. This is Lucifer. | 你好 我是路西法 |
[23:24] | You know what to do– | 你知道该怎么做 |
[23:25] | preferably in the nude. | 最好是裸体 |
[23:27] | Damn it. | 见鬼的 |
[23:31] | How could I be so stupid? I knew this was a setup. | 我怎么会这么蠢 我早知道这是圈套 |
[23:33] | No. Breaking the Sinnerman out was my idea. | 不 帮”罪人”越狱是我的主意 |
[23:36] | – This is my fault. – It’s my watch. | -这是我的错 -但是在我的监管之下 |
[23:38] | This is on me. | 责任在我 |
[23:41] | We’re already canvassing. | 我们已经在排查了 |
[23:42] | Let’s put in an APB for three men. | 给这三个人发布全境通缉吧 |
[23:43] | We may not need an APB. We have Maggie. | 也许我们不需要全境通缉 我们有麦琪 |
[23:48] | I was leaving the rink, and he chased me. | 我正要离开溜冰场 他就开始追我 |
[23:51] | I made it to my car, but… | 我好不容易跑到车旁 但是 |
[23:54] | he was too strong. | 他力气太大了 |
[23:55] | He grabbed me, | 他抓走了我 |
[23:56] | threw me in a van, and then I woke up here. | 把我扔到货车里 然后我醒来就在这里了 |
[23:59] | Did you see his face? | 你看到他的脸了吗 |
[24:01] | He was wearing a mask. | 他当时戴着面具 |
[24:04] | Sounds like it happened fast. | 事情好像发生得很快 |
[24:06] | How would he have had | 他怎么会有足够的时间 |
[24:07] | enough time to rig the car with explosives? | 给车子装上炸弹呢 |
[24:11] | he must have gone back and put the grenade in later. | 他肯定是之后跑回去 再把手榴弹装上去的 |
[24:16] | We didn’t mention… a grenade. | 我们没提到过手榴弹 |
[24:25] | Okay, I… | 好吧 我 |
[24:27] | Okay, I made it all up. | 这全是我编出来的 |
[24:30] | I wasn’t attacked– I… | 我没被人袭击 我 |
[24:32] | I abducted myself. | 我绑架了我自己 |
[24:34] | – Why? – All I wanted was to be my team’s lead jammer. | -为什么 -我只是想做小队的首席得分手 |
[24:37] | But I could never compete | 但我根本斗不过那个 |
[24:38] | with that spotlight-stealing bitch, Faith Kill. | 抢尽风头的贱人 “必杀”菲丝 |
[24:42] | So… I went to this guy who grants people favors. | 所以我去找这个卖人情的人 |
[24:45] | We need a name. | 我们要知道名字 |
[24:47] | He just goes by the Sinnerman. | 他就叫”罪人” |
[24:50] | I asked him to get rid of Faith, and the next thing I know, | 我叫他帮我除掉菲丝 然后紧接着 |
[24:54] | she’s in a car accident. | 她就出车祸了 |
[24:55] | I never wanted anyone to die. | 我从来不想害死任何人 |
[24:57] | So he took out your competition, | 所以他干掉了你的竞争对手 |
[24:59] | then demanded you repay him by faking your own kidnapping? | 然后要求你以假装自己遭人绑架来回报他吗 |
[25:04] | And the 911 call… | 还有那通报警电话 |
[25:06] | the explosion. | 和那场爆炸 |
[25:08] | He was going to kill me, too, if I didn’t do it. | 如果我没照做的话 他也会杀了我 |
[25:16] | There was never an accomplice. | 根本没有共犯 |
[25:18] | Then who kidnapped Lucifer? | 那是谁绑架了路西法 |
[25:19] | No one. He wanted to be alone with him, | 没人绑架他 他想要单独和他待在一起 |
[25:21] | so he kidnapped the Sinnerman. | 所以他绑架了”罪人” |
[25:33] | Oh, good! You’re awake. | 好极了 你醒了 |
[25:37] | Just in time for the fun to begin. | 好戏正好开始 |
[25:40] | But, uh… | 但是 |
[25:41] | before we start, one tiny adjustment. | 在我们开始之前 要小小地调整一下 |
[25:47] | There we go. | 现在好了 |
[25:50] | Much less creepy. | 不那么诡异了 |
[25:55] | Where… | 我… |
[25:56] | where am I? | 我在哪儿 |
[25:57] | Well, I thought we’d extend our little field trip. | 我想着给这趟外勤扩展一下内容 |
[25:59] | I save my Hills estate for… only very special occasions. | 我留着山庄地产 是为某些特殊时刻准备的 |
[26:03] | My very own “Sin bin,” if you will. | 你可以称其为我的私人”罪人”箱 |
[26:05] | Gosh, it’s poetic, isn’t it? | 天啊 真有诗意 是不是 |
[26:07] | The man who desired freedom fell into his very own trap. | 渴望自由的人掉入了他自己的陷阱 |
[26:11] | Is that what you want? | 这就是你想要的吗 |
[26:13] | To be my warden? | 当我的典狱长 |
[26:15] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[26:16] | No, the only thing I desire is answers. | 不 我唯一想要的就是答案 |
[26:20] | So… | 所以 |
[26:22] | it’s time to make a deal with the Devil. | 到了和魔鬼交易的时候了 |
[26:25] | You give me what I want, | 你给我我想要的 |
[26:27] | and I might give you what you want. | 也许我会给你你想要的 |
[26:30] | I’m not gonna tell you anything. | 我什么都不会告诉你的 |
[26:32] | Oh, yes… | 当然 |
[26:33] | you are. | 你会说的 |
[26:35] | You had me kidnapped, | 你让我被绑架 |
[26:37] | dumped in the desert, | 被丢进荒漠 |
[26:38] | somehow made my feathery burdens grow back, | 不知用什么方法还让我长回了翅膀 |
[26:41] | and then took away my devil face. | 还夺走了我的魔鬼脸 |
[26:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:49] | You will talk. | 你会说的 |
[26:51] | And you will give me what I want: wings off, | 并且你会如我所愿 让我丢掉翅膀 |
[26:55] | devil face back! | 长回魔鬼脸 |
[26:56] | Because no one decides who I am but me! | 因为除我以外 没人能决定我是谁 |
[27:01] | I’m sensing this is the part | 我猜一般这种时候 |
[27:03] | where the said devil face would kick in, right? | 所谓的魔鬼脸就该出现了 |
[27:08] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[27:10] | I’ll tell you what you need to do. | 我告诉你该怎么做 |
[27:12] | But it’s not gonna be easy. First… | 但这可不容易 首先 |
[27:15] | you have to draw a pentagram, | 你需要画个五角星 |
[27:17] | sprinkle some powdered eye of newt, | 撒上少量蝾螈眼睛磨成的粉末 |
[27:20] | and then wait for a full moon. | 接着等待满月 |
[27:23] | How’s your howl? | 你的嚎叫响不响亮 |
[27:32] | Freaking impossible to make it through that with a straight face. | 这笑话太好笑了 实在是让人板不住脸 |
[27:35] | Tragic error, my sinful thug. | 悲惨的错误啊 我罪恶的暴徒 |
[27:37] | Oh. What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[27:40] | Punish a feeble, blind man? | 惩罚一位虚弱的盲人吗 |
[27:42] | Oh, no, no. I wouldn’t dream of it. | 不 不 我当然不会 |
[27:50] | Oh, right, you can’t see. | 忘了 你看不到 |
[27:53] | Allow me to paint you a picture. | 请允许我为你描述这个场景 |
[27:55] | Meet Hell’s most brutal torturer. | 有请地狱最残忍的拷问者 |
[27:58] | The pleasure’s all mine. | 我荣幸之至 |
[28:08] | Are we sure he’s not celestial? | 确定他不是神族吗 |
[28:09] | Are you questioning my expertise? | 你是在质疑我的专业吗 |
[28:11] | He’s definitely human. | 他绝对是凡人 |
[28:13] | – And you tried waterboarding? – Twice. | -你试过水刑了吗 -两次 |
[28:16] | Bamboo under the nails? | 在指甲里插竹片呢 |
[28:16] | Do I look like an amateur? | 我看着像外行吗 |
[28:18] | Nickelback on repeat? | 重复播放五分钱乐队 |
[28:20] | That’s where I started. | 我就是从这招开始的 |
[28:21] | Well, what kind of demon can’t procure answers from one puny human?! | 什么恶魔竟然撬不开弱小的人类的嘴 |
[28:25] | You want to give it a try? Be my guest. | 你想试试吗 自便 |
[28:27] | Gladly. Hand it over. | 好啊 给我 |
[28:31] | No. I’ve pushed that guy to his limit. | 不 我已经把他逼到极限了 |
[28:33] | Anything else might kill him. | 再狠点他就死了 |
[28:35] | You and I both know… | 我们都清楚 |
[28:36] | Angels aren’t allowed to kill humans, yes. | 天使不能杀凡人 我知道 |
[28:42] | Or are they? | 或者也可以 |
[28:46] | Lucifer… | 路西法 |
[28:48] | – don’t be an idiot. – No, no, no, no. | -别做傻事 -不 不 不 |
[28:49] | This is the answer to all my problems, Maze. | 这是我所有问题的答案 麦子 |
[28:52] | Killing the Sinnerman is exactly what I need to do. | 杀掉”罪人”正是我需要做的 |
[28:57] | We need to find out where Lucifer took him. | 我们得搞清楚路西法把他带到哪里去了 |
[28:59] | Unis checked Lux and the penthouse, | 警员搜查了光之吧和顶楼 |
[29:01] | but no sign of Lucifer or the Sinnerman. | 但没有路西法或”罪人”的踪迹 |
[29:03] | And, of course, his cell’s still off. | 以及他的电话还处于关机状态 |
[29:05] | – Any hits on the van they took off in? – Nada. | -有他们乘坐的货车的消息吗 -没有 |
[29:07] | He must have had a car stashed | 他肯定藏了辆车 |
[29:08] | and then ditched the van on the way. | 把货车丢弃在了路上 |
[29:10] | This may help. | 这也许有帮助 |
[29:12] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[29:13] | High-end real estate? | 高端房地产 |
[29:14] | It’s every place Lucifer owns in Southern California. | 这是路西法在南加州的所有房产 |
[29:17] | Part of Espinoza’s Lucifer files. | 也是埃斯皮诺沙的路西法档案的一部分 |
[29:19] | Um, why do you have files on Lucifer? | 你为什么有路西法的档案 |
[29:22] | Chloe and I were married. | 我和克洛伊曾结过婚 |
[29:23] | So what if I did some due diligence on my wife’s new partner? | 我对我妻子的新搭档做些尽职调查又怎样 |
[29:26] | Call it… being protective. | 我这是保护她 |
[29:28] | Not the word I had in mind. Stalker. | 我想的不是这个词 跟踪狂 |
[29:30] | But… whatevs. | 但随便吧 |
[29:32] | Lucifer plants a bomb at my desk, | 路西法在我的桌子上放了炸弹 |
[29:34] | and I’m the creepy one? | 我还变成坏人了 |
[29:36] | Um… actually… | 实际上 |
[29:38] | that was me. Sorry. | 放炸弹的是我 抱歉 |
[29:39] | The bomb was fake. | 炸弹是假的 |
[29:40] | Wow. Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:43] | Human heads. Explosives. | 人头 爆炸物 |
[29:44] | Can someone send me, I don’t know, a muffin basket next time? | 下次能送我点好东西吗 比如一篮子松糕 |
[29:47] | That’d be nice. | 那就多谢了 |
[29:48] | There’s over a dozen properties here. | 这有十几处房产 |
[29:50] | Oh, and some are, like, an hour away. | 有些还得跑一小时的路程 |
[29:52] | I guess we have to check each one? | 我们每处都得查看吗 |
[29:53] | Maybe not. I think I know where they are. | 也许不用 我也许知道他们在哪儿了 |
[30:06] | I’m a demon. | 我是恶魔 |
[30:07] | Big fan of death and destruction. | 热衷死亡和毁灭 |
[30:10] | But killing a human is Angel No-No’s 101. | 但杀害人类是天使大忌第一条 |
[30:14] | Look at your brother– total power loss, | 看看你哥 失去了一切力量 |
[30:16] | and he only got murder adjacent. | 而他仅仅被牵连进了杀人案 |
[30:18] | Precisely my point. | 正合我意 |
[30:19] | If I kill a human, then I lose my wings! | 如果我杀了人类 我会失去翅膀 |
[30:22] | And, because I’ve been such a naughty angel, | 还有 因为我一直是个淘气的天使 |
[30:25] | I get my devil face back, and– bonus!– | 我的魔鬼脸回来了 还有额外奖励 |
[30:27] | I rid humanity of our sightless psychopath. | 我帮人类除掉了潜伏杀人狂 |
[30:29] | Three birds, one Sinnerman. | 一个”罪人”打三只鸟 |
[30:31] | In theory, except your Father is going to be pissed. | 理论上是这样 但你父亲可是会生气 |
[30:35] | You kill a human, | 你杀了一个人类 |
[30:36] | one that He sent to do His bidding… | 一个他派来为他做事的人 |
[30:38] | Exactly! | 没错 |
[30:41] | Look, you said it yourself, Maze. | 你自己也说过 麦子 |
[30:43] | If I don’t stop this now, who knows what else he’ll do, or… | 如果我不阻止 谁知他还会做什么 或者 |
[30:49] | …who he might take from me? | 他会从我身边夺走谁 |
[30:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:06] | Wait! | 等下 |
[31:08] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[31:09] | Happy hour at the Chateau. | 去酒庄快活下 |
[31:11] | Text me when you’ve done the deed. | 你完事了给我发个短信 |
[31:12] | What… | 什么 |
[31:13] | Actually… | 其实 |
[31:15] | I’ll be able to tell by the plague of locusts. | 我应该能从袭来的蝗虫灾害看出来 |
[31:24] | You’re sure that they’re in the Hills? | 你确定他们在山庄里吗 |
[31:25] | I mean, pretty sure. | 我挺确定的 |
[31:27] | He said, “Imagine living in L.A. | 他说过 “想象一下生活在洛杉矶 |
[31:29] | and not being able to enjoy the sunset.” | 却不能享受日落” |
[31:31] | I mean, just like Lucifer to bring a blind man | 路西法的确会做出把一个盲人 |
[31:33] | to the place with the best view. | 带到景观最好的地方这种事 |
[31:36] | And you know him that well? | 你这么熟悉他呢 |
[31:38] | Thought I did. | 我以为我挺熟悉 |
[31:39] | Just… hope we can get there | 只希望咱们能在 |
[31:41] | before he does something he can’t take back. | 他做出什么无可挽回的事之前到那里 |
[31:49] | That is an embarrassment of riches, really. | 这可真是富有的窘境啊 |
[31:51] | So many delicious ways to kill a human. | 有那么多杀死一个人类的好办法 |
[31:55] | Let me see. | 我想想 |
[31:57] | Starving rats. No. | 让饥饿的老鼠噬咬你 不行 |
[31:59] | Too time-consuming. | 太花费时间了 |
[32:00] | Gunshot? | 枪击 |
[32:02] | Banal. | 无趣 |
[32:02] | Oh, I know– oldie but a goody. | 我想到了 超好的老办法 |
[32:05] | Beheading. | 砍头 |
[32:14] | Honestly! | 真是的 |
[32:15] | Can you at least try to look threatening? | 你最起码要露出个凶恶的表情吧 |
[32:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:34] | Well, slight improvement. | 这下好多了 |
[32:36] | And I can’t kill you sitting down. | 你坐着我没法杀你 |
[32:38] | You need to stand up and face me like a man. | 你得站起来像个男人一样面对我 |
[32:42] | Well, come on! | 快点啊 |
[32:47] | I’m to your left. | 我在你左边 |
[32:49] | Your other left… | 你的另一个左边 |
[32:53] | I’m right here! | 我在这里呢 |
[32:54] | Hello?! Marco! | 你好 马可 |
[32:57] | I… | 我… |
[32:59] | Well, there’s no glory in wrestling a starving bear. | 和饿肚子的熊摔跤一点也不光荣 |
[33:03] | Perhaps a last meal of some kind to perk you up. | 或许来个最后一餐能让你打起精神 |
[33:07] | Hello. | 好啊 |
[33:08] | Caviar. | 鱼子酱 |
[33:09] | You’re going to… feed me? | 你要让我吃东西吗 |
[33:12] | Well, just because I’m about to slaughter a man in cold blood | 我准备冷血的杀死一个人 |
[33:15] | doesn’t mean I’m not civilized. | 不代表我不是个文明人 |
[33:18] | No. Just means you’re stalling. | 不 这意味着你在拖延 |
[33:24] | Don’t be preposterous. | 别搞笑了 |
[33:25] | I’ve waited a long time for revenge. | 我为了复仇等了这么久 |
[33:27] | I’m simply savoring the moment. | 我只是在尽情享受而已 |
[33:28] | I want you to feel your failure. | 我想让你感受你的失败 |
[33:32] | The knowledge that, long after you’re gone, | 让你知道 在你死后的日子里 |
[33:34] | I shall continue to live here however | 我将继续快意生活 |
[33:39] | and with whomever I choose. | 并且和我选择的人一起 |
[33:42] | Or… | 或者 |
[33:43] | you don’t have what it takes to kill a man. | 你没有杀人的勇气 |
[33:47] | Not many people do. | 有这种勇气的人不多 |
[33:48] | Perhaps you’re a coward. | 也许你是个懦夫 |
[33:57] | He’s here. | 他在这 |
[34:01] | Evil, smug, homely. | 邪恶 自负 平凡 |
[34:04] | Bingo! You win the grand prize at the Painful Death Raffle. | 很好 你赢得了痛苦死亡的大奖 |
[34:08] | So, unless you want a bonus round for being a loudmouth, | 所以 除非你想用高谈阔论再抽一轮 |
[34:11] | – I suggest that… – Me? | -我建议你… -我 |
[34:12] | You’re the one doing all the talking. | 你才是喋喋不休的那个 |
[34:17] | Actually, you know what, I’ll boil you alive. | 你知道吗 我要活煮了你 |
[34:19] | Yeah. Top most painful way to die, | 没错 最痛苦的死法 |
[34:22] | according to BuzzFeed. | 网上看来的 |
[34:23] | Right. I’ll need a pot. | 好了 我需要一个锅 |
[34:25] | A big one. | 一口大锅 |
[34:26] | How about drown me with a flood? | 用洪水把我淹死怎样 |
[34:28] | Or strike me with lightning? | 或者是用闪电劈死我 |
[34:31] | What cheesy metaphor would you prefer? | 你喜欢用哪种三流的隐喻 |
[34:35] | Apple, tree? | 苹果 树 |
[34:38] | A chip off the old block? | 一个模子里出来的孩子 |
[34:44] | Like Father, | 有其父 |
[34:45] | – like Son? – Enough! | -必有其子 -够了 |
[34:47] | Pull the string, puppet master. | 拉弦吧 木偶师 |
[34:52] | Damn it. Where are they? | 可恶 他们在哪 |
[34:53] | Take the upstairs. | 你去楼上 |
[34:56] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[35:00] | I don’t have it in me to kill a human. | 我没有杀人的勇气 |
[35:02] | Uh, no. No, wait. | 不 不 等下 |
[35:06] | You have to do it. | 你必须杀了我 |
[35:07] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[35:09] | I wondered why you, | 我还奇怪你这样的 |
[35:10] | the evil genius, hadn’t sprung a more clever trap. | 邪恶天才 怎么没有布下更多陷阱 |
[35:13] | It has to be you. | 必须是你才行 |
[35:16] | Because I was the trap. | 因为我就是陷阱 |
[35:18] | You never wanted freedom. | 你想要的不是自由 |
[35:21] | Your true desire was to die. | 你真正的欲望是死 |
[35:24] | And for some reason, you need me to do it. | 而且因为某种原因 你需要我来杀你 |
[35:25] | Yes. | 没错 |
[35:27] | Yes. You supposedly believe in free will. | 没错 你相信自由意识 |
[35:30] | Then honor mine. | 那就尊重我的吧 |
[35:31] | – Why do you need me to do it? – Free will. | -为什么你需要我来做 -自由意识 |
[35:34] | Why?! | 为什么 |
[35:34] | Why?! | 为什么 |
[35:39] | No. | 不 |
[35:41] | No! | 不 |
[35:44] | No. | 不 |
[35:49] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[36:03] | Pierce, I’m sorry. | 皮尔斯 我很抱歉 |
[36:05] | I know you didn’t want it to end this way. | 我知道你并不希望这种结局 |
[36:08] | It’s the only way it could end. | 只能是这种结局 |
[36:26] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我 |
[36:29] | Yes. | 是 |
[36:31] | Something very strange just happened here. | 有件事情非常奇怪 |
[36:32] | Um, a “Thank you for saving my life” Might be appropriate. | 说”多谢你救我一命”比较合适吧 |
[36:35] | I actually wasn’t the one in danger. | 其实有危险的不是我 |
[36:37] | I figured out that you’re the one who grabbed the Sinnerman. | 我推断出了是你劫走了”罪人” |
[36:40] | Clearly, things went south. | 显然 事情超出了预想 |
[36:42] | No. Let me explain what happened. | 不对 请让我解释是什么情况 |
[36:44] | What happened was you didn’t follow my lead. | 情况就是你没有遵循我的指令 |
[36:46] | And, as usual, you did whatever the hell you wanted. | 而且一如既往地任意妄为 |
[36:49] | Detective, I understand that my interest in getting | 警探 我理解我想和这个瞎眼野人 |
[36:51] | our blind barbarian alone may have been a tad selfish, | 单独谈谈的想法可能有点自私 |
[36:54] | but it turns out I was the pawn. | 但是原来我才是被人操纵的 |
[36:58] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没时间听你胡扯了 |
[36:59] | It was the Sinnerman’s plan to be snatched by me all along. | “罪人”一开始就计划着要被我绑走 |
[37:02] | He wanted to die. | 他一心求死 |
[37:04] | Pierce smoothed things over, | 皮尔斯把事情摆平了 |
[37:05] | if that’s what you’re worried about. | 如果你担心这一点的话 |
[37:07] | The official statement says that you were grabbed | 官方说法就是”罪人”试图越狱 |
[37:09] | in an escape attempt. | 劫持你为人质 |
[37:10] | You think I care what Pierce thinks? | 你以为我在乎皮尔斯怎么想吗 |
[37:12] | No. I don’t think you care what anyone thinks. | 是啊 我觉得你谁的想法都不在乎 |
[37:14] | That’s not true. | 才不是这样 |
[37:16] | I told you, I did this for us. | 我说了 我这么做是为了我们 |
[37:17] | For us? For the team? | 为了我们 为了团队 |
[37:19] | I had your back on this, Lucifer, | 我在这事上为你担保 路西法 |
[37:21] | and, for whatever reason, | 然而不知道由于什么原因 |
[37:22] | you still felt the need to go behind mine. | 你还是想背着我自己行动 |
[37:41] | Daddy! | 老爸 |
[37:43] | So, the afternoon went well? | 下午过得还开心吧 |
[37:47] | Hey, uh, as a thank you for watching Trixie, | 话说 作为你照看翠茜的谢礼 |
[37:50] | maybe we can go grab that coffee sometime? | 改天我们一起喝杯咖啡吧 |
[37:53] | Uh, we got coffee this morning. | 咖啡我们今早就喝了啊 |
[37:56] | – Yeah. – I’m kidding, Dan. | -好吧 -我逗你呢 丹 |
[38:03] | Dinner would be more romantic. | 共进晚餐更浪漫 |
[38:08] | – Dinner it is. – It’s okay by me. | -那就吃晚餐 -我也同意 |
[38:13] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[38:16] | You are the best wingman ever. | 你真是最棒的助攻了 |
[38:34] | Yes, it’s me again. | 是 还是我 |
[38:36] | I don’t care what they or you say. | 我不管他们或是你怎么说 |
[38:39] | I want to see my kids. | 我要见我的孩子 |
[38:43] | I’m their mother. | 我是他们的母亲 |
[38:50] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[38:51] | Answers. | 答案 |
[38:53] | I mean, there has to be something | “罪人”的私人物品里 |
[38:55] | in Sinnerman’s personal belongings. | 肯定有什么线索 |
[38:57] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[39:01] | I just want to say, | 我只想说 |
[39:02] | oh, my God, you killed it. | 我的天啊 你真是厉害死了 |
[39:04] | I mean, killed him. | 我是说 他死了 |
[39:06] | I mean, I obvi wasn’t there-there, | 当然了我并不在场 |
[39:08] | but I just read the crime scene report, | 但我刚刚看过犯罪现场的报告 |
[39:10] | and– holy burrito bowl– | 而且我了个天老爷 |
[39:12] | with your “Take down the bad dude” Heroics | 你那种”放倒坏人”的英雄气概 |
[39:14] | – and… – Lopez, just stop talking! | -还有 -洛佩兹 别说了 |
[39:23] | What on earth? | 怎么会 |
[39:49] | Well, I’m here. | 我来了 |
[39:51] | This couldn’t have waited till morning? | 就不能等到明天早上吗 |
[39:54] | Time-sensitive, I’m afraid. | 这事时间要求比较紧 |
[39:57] | Or, in a way, the opposite. | 或者说 正相反 |
[40:00] | Just tell me what you want. | 你想干什么就直说 |
[40:04] | Right. Well… | 好吧 |
[40:06] | we’re both familiar with the accomplice theory– | 共犯理论我们都知道了 |
[40:08] | that our blind barbarian had someone working for him. | 我们这位瞎眼野人有一个共犯 |
[40:14] | Yeah. | 是 |
[40:15] | Right, well, then it occurred to me that, | 所以我突然想到 |
[40:17] | what if the Sinnerman | 如果”罪人” |
[40:18] | was the one working for someone else? | 其实是别人的跟班呢 |
[40:21] | What if he was the accomplice? | 如果他才是那个从犯呢 |
[40:25] | Exhibit A. | 证物A |
[40:28] | Here is Mr. Sinnerman as a child. | 这是”罪人”小时候的照片 |
[40:32] | With a man | 他身边的人 |
[40:33] | that he seems very close to. | 似乎和他非常亲近 |
[40:35] | Interesting birthmark. | 而且胎记很有趣 |
[40:37] | It’s a very similar shape to your military tattoo, | 和你的军队纹身非常相似 |
[40:39] | actually, wouldn’t you agree? | 你说是不是 |
[40:41] | So? | 所以呢 |
[40:43] | Well, so it stands to reason | 所以可以合理推断 |
[40:44] | that this man would be very, very old by now. | 这个人现在肯定年纪非常大了 |
[40:47] | Or, if he isn’t, he’d have to be… | 或者 如果不是的话 那他肯定 |
[40:50] | …you know, immortal. | 你懂的 长生不老 |
[40:53] | An immortal crime boss. | 永生不死的犯罪大师 |
[40:55] | Just like you’re the Devil. | 就像你就是魔鬼 |
[40:56] | Yes, I know, | 我知道 |
[40:57] | it does sound absurd, doesn’t it? | 确实听着挺荒诞的 是不是 |
[40:59] | So, as such, there’s really only one way | 所以这样的话 只有一种办法 |
[41:01] | to prove my theory. | 来证明我的理论了 |
[41:04] | Where did I… | 我放哪去了 |
[41:05] | Ah, there it is. | 在这呢 |
[42:08] | I wonder why I didn’t figure it out sooner. | 我就奇怪我怎么早没想到 |
[42:12] | “The world’s first murderer, | “有史以来第一个凶手 |
[42:14] | “Marked by God | “上帝为他标记 |
[42:15] | “And doomed to walk the earth alone | “注定一生受孤独之苦 |
[42:18] | for a tortured eternity.” | 直到天荒地老” |
[42:19] | It’s quite the moniker. | 是个不错的绰号 |
[42:21] | Yet, still, | 不过嘛 |
[42:22] | nowhere near as ridiculous as the Sinnerman. | 那也不比这个”罪人”更荒谬 |
[42:30] | Wouldn’t you agree… | 你说是不是 |
[42:32] | Kane? | 该隐 |
[42:45] | You may as well pour me one, too. | 不如也给我也倒杯酒吧 |