时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Kane is alive. | 该隐还活着 |
[00:04] | You know, for an immortal, | 作为永生人 |
[00:05] | you really do bleed a lot, don’t you? | 你还真能流血 是不是 |
[00:06] | I still feel all the pain that comes with death, | 我还是能感到伴随死亡而来的痛苦 |
[00:09] | just the wounds heal. | 只是伤口会愈合 |
[00:10] | I am a soldier of God. | 我是上帝的战士 |
[00:12] | His favorite son. | 是他最喜欢的儿子 |
[00:13] | Oh, that’s gonna be a thing, isn’t it? | 看来你还说不够了是吧 |
[00:15] | It was weird | 看到你 |
[00:17] | seeing you and Amenadiel so chummy. | 和阿曼纳迪尔这么亲密 感觉很奇怪 |
[00:19] | It makes me feel left out. | 让我觉得被冷落了 |
[00:21] | I’m missing time. | 我失忆了 |
[00:23] | It’s like someone else was living my life. | 就好像有人强占了我的生活 |
[00:26] | I’ve been pretending like I remember it all | 我一直假装我记得一切 |
[00:28] | because otherwise, everyone would think that I’m crazy. | 不然其他人会觉得 我疯了 |
[00:31] | My Dad screwed us both. | 我父亲把咱们两个都坑了 |
[00:32] | But perhaps there’s a way for us to screw Him back. | 但也许我们还有办法反坑回去 |
[00:35] | If we’re gonna kill you, | 如果我们想杀死你 |
[00:36] | we have got to do it together. | 那我们必须合作 |
[00:59] | What do you got for me? | 你拿来了什么 |
[01:10] | I said no phone. | 我说不能带手机的 |
[01:11] | Sorry. Thought I turned it off. | 抱歉 我以为我关了 |
[01:13] | It’s just my sister. | 是我妹妹 |
[01:14] | The cops are calling you? | 警察在给你打电话 |
[01:16] | Your sister’s a cop? | 你妹妹是个警察 |
[01:18] | She works in forensics. | 她干法医鉴定的 |
[01:19] | Trust me, okay? Just… | 相信我好吗 |
[01:21] | put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[01:27] | Come on, Jay, I’m your sister. | 接听啊 杰 我是你妹妹 |
[01:28] | I’m not supposed to have to leave a message after the beep, | 我不该还需要在哔声后留言的 |
[01:31] | you’re supposed to call me back. | 你应该回我电话的 |
[01:38] | Take off your shirt. | 脱衣服 |
[01:41] | Don’t flatter yourself. | 别臭美了 |
[01:43] | In my quest to help you die, I’ve done some research, | 为了帮你死 我去做了研究 |
[01:46] | and I think the key may lie in understanding | 我觉得关键在于理解 |
[01:48] | the mark that my Father placed on you. | 我父亲给你留下的血印 |
[01:50] | Oh, that’s a waste of time. | 那是浪费时间 |
[01:51] | I’ve already tried to figure out what it means. | 我试过去破解其含义了 |
[01:53] | I’ve read every book, I’ve analyzed every language. | 我读了所有的书 分析过所有的语言 |
[01:55] | Well, have you ever let the Devil take a gander? | 那你让魔鬼看过吗 |
[01:59] | Didn’t think so. | 没有吧 |
[02:01] | Okay. | 好了 |
[02:03] | Well, where’s the rest of it? The tattoo on top. | 其余的呢 上面的文身呢 |
[02:05] | The skull and the spears. | 骷髅和矛 |
[02:06] | Well, my body’s constantly healing. | 我的身体总在愈合 |
[02:08] | I have to reapply the tattoo every few months. | 我每隔几个月就得重文一次 |
[02:10] | Well, why bother at all? | 那何必呢 |
[02:12] | Because it represents my immortality, my curse. | 因为那代表了我的永生 我的诅咒 |
[02:15] | – I hate it. – Yes, yes. | -我讨厌它 -是啊 |
[02:16] | You hate living forever | 你恨永生 |
[02:17] | ’cause you can’t see how much fun it is. | 因为你看不出这多有乐趣 |
[02:19] | I’ll never understand you. | 我真是没法理解你 |
[02:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:23] | Do you have something? | 你想到什么了吗 |
[02:27] | – Seriously? – Well, it’s worth a try. | -不是吧 -值得一试嘛 |
[02:29] | God, this was much easier in The DVC. | 天呐 这在《达密》里可简单多了 |
[02:31] | Dvc? | 《达密》 |
[02:32] | My research text. Also a movie. | 我的研究资料 一部电影 |
[02:35] | By the way, Tom Hanks is a national treasure. | 对了 汤姆·汉克斯真是国家宝藏 |
[02:38] | Also a movie. Not as helpful, though. | 那也是部电影 但用处不大 |
[02:39] | Your research was watching The Da Vinci Code? | 你的研究就是看《达·芬奇密码》 |
[02:42] | – And the sequels. – No offense, Lucifer, | -还有续作 -别介意 路西法 |
[02:44] | but I don’t think this is in your wheelhouse. | 但我觉得这事你处理不了 |
[02:47] | You’re right. Amenadiel’s the brainy one. | 你说的对 阿曼纳迪尔才是聪明的那个 |
[02:49] | We should ask him. | 我们该去问他 |
[02:51] | That’s a good idea. You think he’ll help? | 好主意 你觉得他会帮忙吗 |
[02:53] | Well, we’ve grown much closer, he and I. | 我们俩现在亲密多了 |
[02:55] | I’ll convince him. | 我会说服他的 |
[03:07] | En garde! | 准备 |
[03:09] | Oh, no! No, no, no, please. Please, | 不 不要 拜托 |
[03:11] | don’t harm me, fierce warrior. | 不要伤害我 勇猛的战士 |
[03:13] | I-I-I surrender! | 我投降 |
[03:15] | I will spare your life. | 那我饶你一命 |
[03:17] | This time. | 这次而已 |
[03:21] | We’re wearing the same shirt! | 我们穿的衣服一样 |
[03:24] | – Sushi shirt! – Sushi shirt! | -寿司衬衫 -寿司衬衫 |
[03:27] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[03:28] | I don’t know what’s going on out there, | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[03:30] | but I hate it! | 但我不喜欢 |
[03:38] | Hey, Ellen. | 你好 艾伦 |
[03:39] | It’s Ella. | 是艾拉 |
[03:41] | Decker’s not here. | 戴克不在 |
[03:42] | I’m, um, actually looking for you. | 我其实是来找你的 |
[03:50] | Trix, | 翠茜 |
[03:52] | sever their Achilles first. | 先切断脚跟 |
[03:54] | If they can’t walk, | 如果他不能走 |
[03:55] | – they can’t betray you. – They can’t betray you. | -就不能背叛你 -就不能背叛你 |
[03:57] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[03:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:00] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[04:03] | Well, my brother came into town yesterday, | 我哥哥昨天来了城里 |
[04:05] | and I can’t get ahold of him. | 我一直联系不到他 |
[04:09] | Good talk. See you later. | 聊天愉快 回见 |
[04:10] | No, wait. I-It’s not like him | 不 他不会这样 |
[04:12] | to just disappear. | 突然消失 |
[04:13] | I can’t find him. | 我找不到他了 |
[04:15] | Anywhere. | 哪里都找不到 |
[04:16] | And everyone says | 大家都说 |
[04:18] | that you are the best bounty hunter we’ve got. | 你是我们最好的赏金猎人 |
[04:21] | So he’s a criminal. | 那他是个罪犯吗 |
[04:22] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不不 |
[04:23] | But… I got a bad feeling. | 但我有不祥的预感 |
[04:27] | Please, I need your help. | 拜托 我需要你帮忙 |
[04:28] | I’ll pay! | 我可以付钱 |
[04:31] | Next time, lead with that. | 下次 先说这句 |
[04:36] | So, does that mean you’ll help me? | 那么你会帮我吗 |
[04:38] | No. | 不 |
[04:41] | What do you mean, no? | 什么意思 不 |
[04:43] | God cursed Kane because he killed his own brother. | 上帝诅咒该隐是因为他杀了自己的弟弟 |
[04:45] | And you want to remove that curse, | 你想去掉那个 |
[04:46] | which God placed on him for a very good reason. | 上帝有十足理由给他的诅咒 |
[04:51] | Does that even sound | 这听上去 |
[04:53] | like something that I would help you do? | 像是我会帮你做的事吗 |
[04:54] | Well, it did, until you put it like that. | 本来还行 但你非要这么说 |
[04:58] | Look, this is important to me, Amenadiel. | 这对我很重要 阿曼纳迪尔 |
[05:02] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[05:03] | Just take a look at the mark, | 看看血印 |
[05:04] | and maybe it’ll jog something in that geeky brain of yours. | 或许能让你聪明的大脑想到什么 |
[05:06] | If Father wanted you to understand Kane’s mark, | 如果父亲希望你理解该隐的血印 |
[05:08] | He simply would’ve… | 他会… |
[05:09] | Send my angelic brother down to help me? | 派我的天堂兄弟下来帮我吗 |
[05:11] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[05:15] | We’ve been through a lot, you and I. | 我们一起经历了很多 |
[05:17] | I thought we were getting along. | 我以为我们关系好起来了 |
[05:18] | I thought we were… | 我以为我们 |
[05:20] | well, brothers, for once. | 终于像兄弟了 |
[05:22] | We are, Luci. | 是的 路西 |
[05:23] | But you’re also my test. | 但你也是我的试炼 |
[05:25] | The reason Father has placed me here on Earth without my powers. | 父亲之所以收回我的法力让我来到人间 |
[05:28] | So I need to protect you from yourself. | 就是让我保护你别把自己作死了 |
[05:31] | I gave my word, Brother. | 我都保证了 哥哥 |
[05:33] | That’s not my problem. | 那不是我的事 |
[05:41] | My sources say your brother | 据我的线人说 |
[05:42] | had a meeting here last night. | 你哥哥昨晚来这里见人了 |
[05:44] | – Really? – This place belongs to a diamond dealer. | -真的 -这地方是一个钻石商的 |
[05:46] | Fahrid Nasser. | 法利德·纳塞尔 |
[05:48] | Never heard of him. But my brother | 没听说过他 但我哥哥 |
[05:49] | is a diamond authenticator. I mean, makes sense he’d be here. | 是个钻石鉴定人 他来这里也正常 |
[05:53] | Well, apparently, this Fahrid guy, | 据说这个法利德 |
[05:54] | real sketchy dude. | 可不是什么好人 |
[05:55] | Okay, my brother is literally the one | 好吧 我哥哥真的是 |
[05:57] | who determines if diamonds are legit. | 鉴定钻石是不是真货的人 |
[05:59] | Okay? That’s the polar opposite of sketchy. | 好吗 这可跟”不是好人”正相反 |
[06:02] | So if he was here, he had his reasons. | 如果他真来过 也肯定有充足理由 |
[06:14] | No. | 不 |
[06:15] | No, no, no. No. | 不不 |
[06:18] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[06:20] | I mean, too bad for this dude, but… | 对于这家伙太糟了 但 |
[06:24] | thank you, Big Guy. | 谢谢你 上帝 |
[06:25] | Yeah. Huge relief. | 是啊 如释重负 |
[06:27] | Your brother’s not dead. | 你哥哥没死 |
[06:29] | Instead, he might be the killer. | 但他可能是杀人犯 |
[06:45] | Can’t believe you called the cops. | 你竟然报了警 |
[06:47] | Maze, for the last time, | 麦子 我最后再说一次 |
[06:49] | stop telling people not to call the cops. | 你别总劝人不要报警 |
[06:51] | And why wouldn’t I call this in, okay? | 而且我为什么不报警呢 |
[06:53] | Even if Jay was here, he’s innocent. | 就算杰真的来过这里 他也是无辜的 |
[06:56] | Which means he might have seen who did this. | 也就是说他可能看到了凶手 |
[06:58] | Wait, he might be in danger. | 等等 他也许有危险 |
[07:00] | Is this the brother who steals cars? | 是你那个偷车的弟弟吗 |
[07:02] | Oh, no, Jay’s the oldest. | 不 杰是我们家老大 |
[07:03] | – And you know how older brothers are. – Yeah. | -你知道哥哥们都那样 -是啊 |
[07:06] | I’m an only child. | 我是独生子 |
[07:07] | Well, Jay is the good one. | 杰是家里的榜样 |
[07:09] | The one we all looked up to. | 我们都很崇拜他 |
[07:11] | I mean, I know my family’s got its issues, | 我知道我的家人问题不少 |
[07:13] | but not Jay. | 但杰不一样 |
[07:15] | I mean, he really made me believe | 是他让我相信 |
[07:17] | I could live a good life. | 我能够过好人生 |
[07:19] | Well, that’s what eldest brothers want you to think. | 哥哥们都会让你这样想 |
[07:21] | Always talking down to you | 总是居高临下地教训你 |
[07:22] | from their pedestals that they put themselves on. | 也不知道哪里来的优越感 |
[07:25] | But when you need them to help you kill someone… | 等你需要他们帮你杀个人的时候 |
[07:28] | where are they then, hmm? | 他们又去哪儿了 |
[07:33] | We still don’t know for sure, guys, | 现在仍然不能确定 |
[07:35] | if he was even here. | 他到底来没来过 |
[07:36] | – He was here. – Maze, | -他来过 -麦子 |
[07:38] | I know you’ve got your sources or whatever. | 我知道你有线人什么的 |
[07:40] | But I’m just saying, until fingerprint | 但我的意思是 在指纹识别 |
[07:41] | and DNA analysis comes back, | 以及DNA分析结果出来之前 |
[07:43] | – we don’t know… – I found his wallet. | -还说不准… -我找到了他的钱包 |
[07:45] | Maze, where did you get that? | 麦子 你从哪儿拿到的 |
[07:47] | It was in the corner over there | 我们第一次进来的时候 |
[07:48] | when we first walked in. | 钱包就在那边角落里 |
[07:50] | What? He’s still my bounty, | 怎么了 他是我的悬赏猎物 |
[07:51] | and I haven’t found him. | 而我还没找到他 |
[07:53] | “Jay Lopez.” | 杰·洛佩兹 |
[07:55] | It’s your brother. | 确实是你哥哥 |
[07:57] | Which means he’s definitely… | 也就是说他肯定… |
[07:58] | Not the killer! | 不是凶手 |
[08:01] | Based on the blood spatter, the bullet was fired | 根据血液轨迹来看 子弹应该是 |
[08:03] | from this angle, right? | 从这个角度射出的 |
[08:04] | It looks that way. | 看起来是这样 |
[08:05] | But this looks like powder burn, okay? | 但这里看起来像火药灼伤 对吧 |
[08:08] | So the only way to shoot from this angle further back | 也就是说凶手需要以这个角度开枪 |
[08:11] | would be if you were a lefty. | 凶手只能是左撇子 |
[08:13] | And… drumroll, please… my brother | 请大家听好 我哥哥的惯用手 |
[08:15] | is a righty. | 是右手 |
[08:16] | So, obviously, there must have been another person here. | 很显然 现场肯定还有另一个人 |
[08:19] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好 |
[08:21] | Well, we’ll start looking for this left-handed shooter. | 我们会开始找这个左撇子凶手 |
[08:24] | But, in the meantime, | 但与此同时 |
[08:26] | I really think it’s best for everybody | 我觉得为大家好 |
[08:28] | and-and your brother | 也是为你哥哥好 |
[08:30] | if you just step away from the investigation. | 这次调查你先别参与了 |
[08:33] | Okay, yeah. I-I get it. | 好 我能理解 |
[08:35] | But I’m gonna go and try to find Jay. | 但我会努力去找杰 |
[08:36] | I really would prefer you don’t. | 我希望你别去找 |
[08:38] | He could be in danger. | 他可能有危险 |
[08:39] | Okay, I’ll call you | 好了 如果有线索 |
[08:40] | if we find anything. | 我会打给你 |
[08:42] | Great. Now that we’re done with that charade, | 好了 这场戏终于演完了 |
[08:45] | shall we track down Ms. Lopez’s murderous brother | 接下来可以找洛佩兹小姐的凶手哥哥了 |
[08:47] | before she does? | 免得被她抢先 |
[08:48] | I trust Ella’s instincts. | 我相信艾拉的直觉 |
[08:49] | It does seem like there was another person here. | 现场迹象确实表明还有其他人 |
[08:51] | So, just to be safe, | 为了保险 |
[08:52] | let’s pursue both scenarios. | 我们两条线都查查看吧 |
[08:54] | Brothers can’t be trusted, Detective. | 不能相信兄弟 警探 |
[08:57] | You’re just delaying her inevitable disappointment. | 她肯定会失望 这只是时间问题 |
[09:01] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[09:03] | Maybe not. | 也许不是 |
[09:13] | I’ve been through some… | 我经历了一些… |
[09:15] | trauma. | 伤害 |
[09:15] | And I’ve been avoiding it. | 而我一直在逃避 |
[09:17] | But, recently, um, events have caused me to realize | 但最近发生的一些事 让我觉得 |
[09:20] | that I need to… | 我需要 |
[09:22] | face my fears. | 直面我的恐惧 |
[09:24] | Lucifer mentioned that you worked wonders with him. | 路西法说 你对他帮助很大 |
[09:27] | I mean, you see someone who calls himself the Devil. | 如果你在治疗一个自称魔鬼的人 |
[09:30] | So anything I say can’t sound too crazy, right? | 那不管我说什么 应该都不算太疯狂吧 |
[09:37] | I haven’t been to therapy before. | 我以前没做过心理咨询 |
[09:39] | Is this where I start… | 接下来我是不是该… |
[09:42] | telling you what I’m going through? | 开始讲我经历的事了 |
[09:46] | A couple of months ago, | 几个月前 |
[09:47] | I had a near-death experience. | 我与死神擦肩而过 |
[09:51] | And I think that-that when I was dead, um, | 我觉得我死去的时候 |
[09:56] | I think that I was in Hell, | 我去了地狱 |
[09:58] | reliving the same nightmare… | 不断重复着同一个噩梦 |
[09:59] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[10:01] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[10:03] | You need to leave. | 请你离开吧 |
[10:05] | Now. | 立刻走 |
[10:07] | Oh, I’m… | 我… |
[10:09] | Of course. I’m s… | 当然 很抱歉 |
[10:11] | I’m so sorry to have… | 非常抱歉… |
[10:13] | to have wasted your time. | 我耽误了你的时间 |
[10:19] | I really am beyond help, aren’t I? | 我真的是无药可救了 对吧 |
[10:32] | Brothers. | 兄弟可真烦 |
[10:33] | Am I right? | 你说是吧 |
[10:34] | I mean, you get it. You killed yours. | 你肯定能理解 你都杀了自己的兄弟 |
[10:36] | I wish I had that option. | 真希望我也有这个选择 |
[10:37] | Amenadiel won’t help, I take it? | 看来阿曼纳迪尔不愿意帮忙 |
[10:39] | Nope. | 没错 |
[10:40] | No. I mean, I shouldn’t be surprised. | 不过 我也没必要大惊小怪 |
[10:42] | Ever since he found out he’s Dad’s favorite, | 自从他发现他是父亲的最爱 |
[10:43] | he’s been a bit of a dick. | 他就一直挺混蛋的 |
[10:45] | – What do you mean? – Well, lots of chest puffing | -什么意思 -总是趾高气扬 |
[10:47] | and peacocking. | 招摇过市 |
[10:48] | I mean, even more than usual, with that insufferably smug… | 而且比平时更欠揍了 还有那恶心的笑脸 |
[10:51] | No, I mean, how do you know that he’s God’s favorite? | 不 我是说你怎么知道他是上帝的最爱 |
[10:54] | It’s a long story, involving a flaming sword | 说来话长 包括一把火焰之剑 |
[10:56] | and a space vagina. | 还有时空阴道 |
[10:58] | But the quick version: | 不过长话短说 |
[10:59] | a book said it, so it must be true. | 有本书里这样说 所以肯定是真的 |
[11:01] | Anyway, not to worry. | 算了 不必担心 |
[11:05] | I’ll find a way to bring him round. | 我会想办法说服他的 |
[11:11] | Our victim’s Fahrid Nasser, | 受害者名叫法利德·纳塞尔 |
[11:12] | he’s an international diamond salesman. | 是一名国际钻石经销商 |
[11:13] | So it makes sense that you’d find a loose diamond in his office, | 所以在他的办公室里发现散钻很正常 |
[11:16] | but can you skip to the part where you help us | 你能不能直接说重点 该怎么帮助我们 |
[11:17] | track down Ms. Lopez’s disappointment of a brother? | 找到洛佩兹小姐那个不成器的哥哥 |
[11:20] | I thought we were looking for another suspect. | 我们不是在追查另一个嫌疑人吗 |
[11:22] | We are. Despite Lucifer’s attempt | 是的 虽然路西法一直 |
[11:24] | to make this case about what’s going on with his own brother. | 想把这个案子跟他与哥哥的矛盾扯在一起 |
[11:26] | You were saying, Dan? | 你继续说 丹 |
[11:28] | Well, it would make sense to find a diamond in a broker’s office, | 一个代理商的办公室里发现钻石很正常 |
[11:31] | unless that diamond was reported stolen. | 除非那颗钻石是失窃物 |
[11:33] | Fortunately for us, | 幸运的是 |
[11:34] | diamonds are pretty easy to track. | 钻石很好追踪 |
[11:35] | Each one of them has a serial number | 每一颗都有序列号 |
[11:38] | laser-etched into it. | 激光蚀刻在里面 |
[11:40] | I usually get them to add crude drawings to the back of mine. | 我一般会让他们给我加上粗俗绘画 |
[11:43] | – Where was it stolen from? – A diamond boutique in Beverly Hills. | -在哪偷的 -贝弗利山的一家钻石精品店 |
[11:45] | Here’s the kicker… Fahrid, our victim, | 重点来了 法利德 也就是受害者 |
[11:48] | he’s one of the store’s diamond brokers. | 他是那家店的钻石代理商 |
[11:49] | So, what, he sells to them, uses that as a cover | 怎么 他给他们卖货 借此机会 |
[11:51] | – to the case the joint, then robs it? – Maybe. | -勘探现场 然后实施抢劫吗 -有可能 |
[11:54] | File on the robbery’s pretty thin… | 抢劫案的证据不是很多 |
[11:55] | no security cameras, no witnesses, | 没有监控 没有目击者 |
[11:58] | – not a lot to go on. – All right, | -没多少可供追查的线索 -好吧 |
[11:59] | well, maybe Fahrid had an accomplice? | 也许法利德有同伙 |
[12:01] | That could be our other suspect. | 那可能是另一个嫌疑人 |
[12:02] | Let’s go to the jewelry store, see if we can drum up | 既然知道法利德和本案有关 |
[12:04] | any new leads now that we know Fahrid is involved. | 我们去珠宝店一趟看能否问出新线索 |
[12:21] | The diamond industry… | 钻石产业啊 |
[12:22] | truly the greatest trick someone other than me | 的确是除我之外的人在这世界上 |
[12:24] | played on the world. | 玩得最厉害的把戏了 |
[12:25] | Thousands of dollars for lumps of old coal. | 就为了一块老矿石花上上千块 |
[12:28] | Incredible. | 简直难以置信 |
[12:30] | Hello there. We’re here to… | 你好啊 我们是来 |
[12:32] | We’re here to… | 我们是来 |
[12:33] | to get a ring. | 买戒指的 |
[12:35] | We are? | 是吗 |
[12:37] | Yes. Yeah, he was gonna surprise me. | 对啊 没错 他本想给我个惊喜 |
[12:39] | But I knew what he was up to. | 但我早就知道了 |
[12:41] | We’re engaged. | 我们订婚了 |
[12:43] | How nice. | 太好了 |
[12:52] | Sweetie, I-I don’t know if we came to the right place. | 亲爱的 我不知道我们是否来对地方了 |
[12:54] | I expect a, a much… | 我以为能看到更 |
[12:57] | higher clarity, and-and the color here is blech. | 更高的净度 这成色也太烂了点 |
[13:01] | I see you have quite a discerning eye. | 您真有眼光 |
[13:02] | I have some other wonderful options. | 我还有其他的好货色 |
[13:05] | – Just a moment. – Thank you. | -请稍等 -谢谢 |
[13:08] | I… am confused. | 我 被搞糊涂了 |
[13:11] | The file said that there was no security footage. | 卷宗里说当时没有监控录像 |
[13:13] | All these cameras, they’re not new, which means | 但这些摄像头都不是新的 也就是说 |
[13:16] | they were here at the time of the robbery, which means | 在劫案发生时它们就在这里了 也就是说 |
[13:18] | this is probably an inside job. | 这可能是内鬼做的 |
[13:20] | Yeah, I got that part… | 我明白你说的 |
[13:21] | flush out the accomplice, et cetera, et cetera. | 诱出共犯什么什么的 |
[13:23] | No, how do you know so much about diamonds? | 你怎么对钻石这么了解的 |
[13:26] | Well, I’ve watched enough Real Housewives | 我看《比弗利娇妻》很多遍 |
[13:27] | to fake it with the best of them. | 装装样子还是足够的 |
[13:29] | Oh. Wonderful. | 不错嘛 |
[13:32] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:34] | No. No. | 不 不行 |
[13:36] | These still won’t do. | 这些也不够好 |
[13:37] | How about this… why don’t I show you what I don’t want? | 这样吧 我给你看看我不想买的 |
[13:41] | This is what he got me for Valentine’s Day. | 这是他在情人节的时候送我的 |
[13:44] | I didn’t know that my future husband | 我真不知道我的未来老公 |
[13:46] | was that cheap. | 竟然如此抠门 |
[13:47] | I am not cheap. | 我才不抠门 |
[13:51] | That diamond is of the highest quality. | 那块钻石是最高级的 |
[13:54] | Is it? Is it of the highest quality? | 是吗 是最高级的吗 |
[13:56] | Let’s see. | 我来看看 |
[14:02] | Excellent color, and… | 成色很好 而且 |
[14:04] | And what? | 怎么 |
[14:06] | I’m sorry, uh… | 抱歉 |
[14:08] | I recognize the serial number. | 我认出了它的序列号 |
[14:10] | But, uh, this diamond is… | 但这块钻石是 |
[14:13] | stolen. | 偷来的 |
[14:14] | – No. – Stolen? | -不是吧 -偷来的 |
[14:16] | Can’t be. | 不可能 |
[14:17] | Stolen?! | 偷来的 |
[14:18] | You cheap son of a bitch. | 你个贱货 |
[14:19] | I… For the last time, I am not cheap. | 我 最后说一次 我才不小气 |
[14:21] | – I’m gonna have to call the police. – Oh, yes, | -我要报警 -行啊 |
[14:24] | please, please call the cops. | 你尽管给警察打电话 |
[14:27] | I want my future ex-husband arrested | 我要送我的未来前夫因为他的廉价 |
[14:29] | – for being cheap. – R-Right. For the final time, d-darling… | -进局子 -行 最后说一次 亲爱的 |
[14:33] | No need to get the authorities involved. | 不需要叫警察 |
[14:35] | I’m Tiffany James, the owner. | 我是店主蒂凡妮·詹姆斯 |
[14:38] | Why don’t you come with me, | 不如请两位随我来 |
[14:39] | and we’ll find you the perfect diamond. | 我会为你找到最完美的钻石 |
[14:45] | So, tell me exactly what it is you’re looking for. | 告诉我你到底想要什么样的 |
[14:49] | It’s funny, Ms. James, | 这挺有意思的 詹姆斯女士 |
[14:51] | I was waiting for a clerk to make a run for it, | 我本来在等着一位店员拔腿就跑 |
[14:54] | or a security guard to start sweating. | 或是一位保安开始冒虚汗 |
[14:56] | But the owner of the store… | 但居然是店主出来了 |
[14:58] | Excuse me? | 你什么意思 |
[14:59] | Why rob your own store? | 为什么抢劫自己的店 |
[15:02] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[15:04] | – I’m LAPD. – And I’m not cheap, for the record. | -我是警察 -顺便提一句 我才不小气 |
[15:07] | But let’s cut to the chase, shall we, Tiffany? | 我就直说了如何 蒂凡妮 |
[15:10] | How did you help Jay Lopez steal diamonds | 你是怎么帮助杰·洛佩兹偷窃钻石 |
[15:12] | and murder Fahrid Nasser? | 并谋害法利德·纳塞尔的 |
[15:14] | Who’s Jay Lopez? Wait. | 谁是杰·洛佩兹 等等 |
[15:17] | Fahrid’s dead? | 法利德死了吗 |
[15:18] | Stop prompting the witness. | 别对证人诱供 |
[15:20] | Fine. But the sooner we prove Ms. Lopez’s elder brother | 好吧 但我们越早证明洛佩兹女士的大哥 |
[15:22] | is a liar and a disappointment, the better. | 是个让人失望的骗子越好 |
[15:25] | Would you excuse us for a second? | 你能稍等一下吗 |
[15:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:30] | It’s obvious that you’re having | 显然你和阿曼纳迪尔 |
[15:32] | some kind of fight with Amenadiel, | 正在闹矛盾 |
[15:33] | but right now you need to focus on the case. | 但现在你需要专心破案 |
[15:36] | – Fine. – And for the record… | -好吧 -顺便说一句 |
[15:40] | I wish I had a brother to fight with. | 我真希望有个兄弟可以闹矛盾 |
[15:44] | So, you admit to knowing Fahrid. | 所以你承认认识法利德 |
[15:47] | Of course… he sold diamonds here. | 当然 他在这里卖钻石 |
[15:49] | I can’t believe he’s really dead. | 我不敢相信他真死了 |
[15:51] | A complete shock to you and all your associates, I’m sure. | 我确定你和你的生意伙伴对此都很震惊 |
[15:54] | So let’s get on with it, shall we? | 那我们继续如何 |
[15:55] | Tell me… | 告诉我 |
[15:57] | Tiffany, | 蒂凡妮 |
[15:59] | what is it you desire? | 你想要什么 |
[16:03] | To punch every millennial in the face. | 对每个千禧世代年轻人的脸上来一拳 |
[16:07] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:09] | I mean, I don’t disagree, | 我是说 我不反对 |
[16:10] | but still. | 但这也… |
[16:12] | They’ve ruined our entire industry. | 他们毁了整个产业 |
[16:15] | With their social consciousness and ethical issues. | 因为他们的社会意识和伦理问题 |
[16:17] | Sales are way down because of them. | 因为他们 销售一落千丈 |
[16:19] | Do you know how hard it is to stay afloat? | 你知道保持不亏损有多难吗 |
[16:21] | So hard that you have to rob your own store? | 难到你得抢劫自己的店吗 |
[16:24] | No one was supposed to get hurt. | 本来应该没有人受伤的 |
[16:26] | We just wanted the insurance money. | 我们只是想骗保 |
[16:30] | This was an insurance scam? | 这是桩保险诈骗吗 |
[16:32] | – Then why kill Fahrid? – I didn’t. | -那为什么要杀法利德 -不是我 |
[16:34] | Fahrid was supposed to sell the diamonds back to us | 法利德本该把钻石洗白之后 |
[16:36] | after he cleaned them, but… | 卖回来 但是 |
[16:38] | now… | 现在 |
[16:41] | Well, I mean, if anyone is cheap… | 如果现在你要说谁小气 |
[16:44] | it’s her. | 是她 |
[16:52] | Why are we here? | 我们为什么来这里 |
[16:53] | Jay would never, ever stay in a place like this. | 杰永远不会来这种地方的 |
[16:55] | Two days ago, he used his debit card | 两天前 他在街角的加油站 |
[16:57] | at a gas station around the corner. | 使用了他的借记卡 |
[16:59] | So? Dude wanted a Slurpee… it doesn’t mean anything. | 那又怎样 他想买喝的 这不能说明什么 |
[17:02] | You don’t come into this neighborhood | 除非你有什么理由 |
[17:03] | unless you have a reason… and if you’re here | 你不会来这片地方的 如果你在这里 |
[17:05] | to do criminal activity, you come to a hotel that takes cash. | 做违法的事 你会去收现金的旅馆 |
[17:07] | – He is not a criminal. – Yeah. | -他不是罪犯 -好吧 |
[17:10] | You’ve… never seen this guy, right? | 你从来 没见过这个人对吧 |
[17:14] | Have you seen him? | 你见过他吗 |
[17:16] | Unless you got a warrant, | 除非你有搜查令 |
[17:18] | I ain’t answering either of you. | 我谁都不会回答的 |
[17:22] | I’m gonna give you two choices. | 我给你两个选择 |
[17:24] | I can either break your arm… | 我可以拆了你的胳膊 |
[17:27] | …or I can cut your… | 或者 我切了你的 |
[17:30] | Maze! | 麦子 |
[17:32] | Just…do you have | 你有没有 |
[17:34] | a brother, sister, | 兄弟 姐妹 |
[17:35] | anyone who you care about, who it would just kill you | 某个你在乎的人 如果你不知道那人在哪儿 |
[17:39] | if you didn’t know where they were, if they were safe? | 不知道那个人安不安全 你会疯掉 |
[17:42] | Threatening his family? | 威胁他的家庭吗 |
[17:43] | Hard-core, Ellen. | 厉害了 艾伦 |
[17:45] | Ten bucks an hour ain’t worth this. | 一小时十美元干这活太不值了 |
[17:54] | No Jay here. See? | 杰没来过这儿 看到没 |
[17:58] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[18:00] | Michael Knight. | 迈克尓·奈特 |
[18:01] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[18:03] | Knight Rider. | 《霹雳游侠》 |
[18:05] | Jay’s favorite show. | 杰最喜欢的剧 |
[18:20] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[18:22] | I got your text. What’s wrong? | 我收到你的消息了 发生了什么 |
[18:23] | Charlotte Richards. | 夏洛特·理查德 |
[18:25] | What about her? | 她怎么了 |
[18:26] | She came to see me… as a client. | 她来找我了 以客户的身份 |
[18:30] | Oh, good, good. | 挺好 挺好 |
[18:31] | She took my advice. | 她接受了我的建议 |
[18:32] | Why would you send her to me? | 你为什么叫她来找我 |
[18:34] | Because you’re the best. | 因为你最棒了 |
[18:35] | She tried to kill me. | 她曾经想杀了我 |
[18:37] | When she stepped into my office, | 她走进我办公室的时候 |
[18:39] | everything she did came rushing back. | 她做过的一切都涌进了我的脑中 |
[18:41] | Doctor… | 医生 |
[18:43] | my mother is gone. | 我的母亲已经不在了 |
[18:45] | Charlotte Richards has done nothing to you. | 夏洛特·理查德对你什么都没做 |
[18:50] | She’s just an innocent woman who needs help. | 她只是一个无辜而又需要帮助的女人 |
[18:56] | Here. | 来点 |
[19:00] | At least she didn’t try and kiss you. | 至少她没想亲你 |
[19:04] | Hey, Chloe. | 嗨 克洛伊 |
[19:05] | This is Don Zeikel, the insurance adjustor | 这是唐·杰科尔 保险经纪人 |
[19:07] | that covers Tiffany James’s store. | 他负责蒂凡妮·詹姆斯的店 |
[19:09] | I’m in your debt. | 感激不尽 |
[19:10] | It’s rare we actually catch insurance fraud. | 我们能碰上保险欺诈真是难得 |
[19:12] | Makes me miss being a cop. | 让我怀念当警察的时光 |
[19:14] | Bet you don’t miss the sad amounts on the pay stubs. | 我猜你肯定不怀念工资单上可怜的数目 |
[19:16] | No. Better Scotch and stylish clothes don’t make up | 不 比起好喝的苏格兰威士忌和时髦的衣服 |
[19:19] | for that rush you get when you catch a bad guy. | 还是抓坏蛋来得更刺激 |
[19:21] | Now that I’ve gone corporate, I just pay out the claims. | 我现在为公司工作 就只管支付赔款了 |
[19:23] | – Why’s that? – Oh, it’s practically an untraceable crime | -为什么 -如果盗窃犯有善后人的话 |
[19:25] | if the thieves got a cleaner. | 那这案子就基本上是破不了了 |
[19:26] | – A cleaner? – It’s someone who can replace | -善后人 -某个可以更换钻石上 |
[19:28] | the microscopic serial numbers on the diamonds. | 微观序列号的人 |
[19:31] | – Like a diamond authenticator. – Sure. | -比如钻石鉴定者 -没错 |
[19:33] | Why? You know of an authenticator involved? | 怎么了 你知道有哪个涉案的鉴定者吗 |
[19:36] | Not yet. | 还不清楚 |
[19:37] | 有消息记得告诉我 | |
[19:39] | Great. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[19:42] | Why do I get the feeling that our two-pronged investigation | 为什么我觉得这个双向调查 |
[19:45] | just lost a prong? | 现在变成单向了 |
[19:46] | We got to find Ella’s brother. | 我们得找到艾拉的哥哥 |
[19:56] | You got any siblings? | 你有兄弟姐妹吗 |
[19:58] | Thousands and thousands. | 成千上万 |
[20:00] | Yeah. It could feel like that sometimes. | 说的是 有时候会有这种感觉 |
[20:03] | You close to any of ’em? | 你有和他们中的谁关系不错吗 |
[20:04] | My family doesn’t do “Close.” | 我的家庭不搞亲密关系 |
[20:06] | We mostly tortured each other. | 我们大多数时候都在互相折磨 |
[20:07] | Aw, man, us, too. | 我懂 我们也是 |
[20:09] | My brothers used to put their knees on my arms | 我的兄弟以前用膝盖压着我的手臂 |
[20:11] | and dangle a loogie right over my face. | 拿口水和鼻涕在我脸上荡来荡去 |
[20:13] | – Sounds horrifying. – But then, | -听起来很吓人 -不过 |
[20:15] | if I was ever in trouble, | 如果我遇上了麻烦 |
[20:17] | they always had my back. | 他们总会来帮我 |
[20:19] | No matter what. | 不管发生了什么 |
[20:23] | This is it. | 就是这间 |
[20:27] | No need to go all kung fu on this innocent door. | 没必要对这个无辜的门拳打脚踢 |
[20:34] | Well, aren’t you full of surprises. | 你还真是充满惊喜 |
[20:39] | Nice job, Ellen. | 干得漂亮 艾伦 |
[20:41] | It’s Ella. | 是艾拉 |
[20:51] | Jay? | 杰 |
[21:00] | So I finally get to meet the infamous Amenadiel. | 我终于见到了恶名远扬的阿曼纳迪尔 |
[21:05] | Look, I know who you are, and I know what you want. | 我知道你是谁 我也知道你想要什么 |
[21:07] | But I can’t help you. | 但我帮不了你 |
[21:10] | – Sorry. – Oh, come on, | -对不起 -拜托 |
[21:11] | – buddy, I just want to chat. – Yeah? About what? | -兄弟 我只想聊聊 -是吗 聊什么 |
[21:14] | The weather. | 天气 |
[21:15] | Sports. | 运动 |
[21:17] | By chance, you have any idea how annoying it is | 你有没有可能知道作为一个死不了的人 |
[21:19] | to be an immortal human being? | 活着有多烦吗 |
[21:20] | I can’t say that I do. | 我应该不知道 |
[21:22] | Oh, well, let me enlighten you. | 让我告诉你吧 |
[21:23] | You see, first you get to watch everyone you love die, | 首先 你要看着你爱的人死去 |
[21:26] | over and over. | 一遍又一遍 |
[21:28] | And that sucks. | 这感觉糟透了 |
[21:29] | And on top of that, it’s boring. | 而且最重要的是 这样的生活很无聊 |
[21:32] | I’ve been everywhere there is to go. | 我已经踏遍了这世界的所有地方 |
[21:34] | Tried every kind of food. | 尝遍所有食物 |
[21:36] | Sex. Music. | 性爱 音乐 |
[21:38] | Nothing surprises me anymore. | 再没有什么能惊喜到我了 |
[21:40] | Have you tried Game of Thrones? | 你看过《权利的游戏》了吗 |
[21:43] | It’s been a literal Hell on Earth. | 这根本就是人间地狱 |
[21:45] | Well, the punishment fits the crime, Pierce. | 有罪就有罚 皮尔斯 |
[21:48] | A little harsh if you ask me. | 要我说的话 有点太狠了 |
[21:51] | My Father always has His reasons. | 我父亲做事总有他的道理 |
[21:53] | Right. | 说得没错 |
[21:54] | I’ve always wondered | 我一直在想 |
[21:55] | who your Father would assign such an important task. | 你父亲会把这么重要的任务交给谁 |
[21:58] | It must have been someone He really trusted. | 他肯定会选一个他真的信任的人 |
[22:01] | Maybe… His favorite son. | 比如说 他最喜欢的儿子 |
[22:06] | You marked me, didn’t you? | 是你在我身上按下了血印 对吗 |
[22:10] | Yeah. It was me. | 没错 是我 |
[22:14] | – And you deserved it. – I didn’t come here | -这也是你应得的 -我来这里 |
[22:16] | to argue right or wrong. In fact, | 不是来争论对错 事实上 |
[22:18] | I just need your help. | 我只是需要你的帮助 |
[22:21] | And, see, the good news for me is, | 而且 对我来说有个好消息是 |
[22:23] | this can actually hurt you now. | 如今子弹真能伤到你了 |
[22:27] | You put this mark on me. | 这个血印是你放在我身上的 |
[22:28] | Now you’re gonna tell me how to get rid of it. | 现在你要告诉我怎么去掉它 |
[22:34] | I didn’t kill anyone! | 我谁也没有杀 |
[22:36] | And what better way to prove it | 这话还真可信 |
[22:37] | than by swinging a bat at us? | 鉴于你刚刚朝我们挥了一杆子 |
[22:39] | I thought you were trying to kill me. | 我以为你要杀了我 |
[22:40] | No, we’re trying to help you, Jay. | 不 我们是想帮你 杰 |
[22:42] | Your wallet was found at the scene of a murder. | 我们在杀人现场发现了你的钱包 |
[22:45] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底发生了什么 |
[22:46] | Fahrid, the dead guy? | 法利德 那个死了的家伙 |
[22:48] | – Yeah? – He was a gem broker I worked with in L.A. | -对 -他是个宝石经纪人 |
[22:50] | a few times in the past. | 我和他在洛杉矶合作过几次 |
[22:51] | He hired me to authenticate some diamonds. | 他雇我来鉴定一些钻石 |
[22:53] | Stolen diamonds. | 偷来的钻石 |
[22:55] | If they were stolen, I had no idea. | 我不知道那些钻石是偷来的 |
[22:58] | But now that I think about it, | 但我现在想想 |
[22:59] | Fahrid was acting kind of strange. | 法利德当时表现得有些奇怪 |
[23:01] | – Strange how? – Jumpy. He must | -怎么奇怪了 -胆战心惊的 他一定是 |
[23:03] | have made me jumpy, too, cause I had to pee. | 让我受惊吓了 因为我当时想上厕所 |
[23:05] | I was in the bathroom when it happened. | 事发的时候我在卫生间 |
[23:07] | You know how I get when I’m nervous. | 你知道我紧张的时候会怎么样 |
[23:09] | When I was in there, I heard arguing | 我在厕所的时候 我听到有人在争吵 |
[23:11] | and then gunshots. | 然后就传来了枪声 |
[23:12] | After I came out, I saw Fahrid. He was… dead. | 我出来之后看到法利德 他已经…死了 |
[23:15] | I was freaked out, so I bailed. | 我吓死了 所以我跑了 |
[23:24] | I work for the cops, Jay! I could’ve helped you. | 我是警察局的 杰 我本来可以帮你 |
[23:26] | – Why? Why did you…? – I didn’t want to worry you. Stop! | -你为什么 -我不想你担心 住手 |
[23:27] | Please be civilized. | 请两位别动粗 |
[23:29] | I know it looks bad, but you got to believe me. I… | 我知道事情很可疑 但是你要相信我 |
[23:32] | I didn’t kill anyone. | 我没杀人 |
[23:38] | Hey, Chloe. What’s up? | 克洛伊 什么事 |
[23:40] | So we’ve had no luck | 我们完全没找到 |
[23:41] | finding this supposed other person. | 这个可能的另一个嫌疑人 |
[23:42] | We may need to consider other scenarios. | 也许我们需要考虑其他的方案 |
[23:45] | Like that maybe Jay… | 比如也许杰 |
[23:48] | wasn’t just a witness to the murder. | 不只是凶杀案的证人 |
[23:50] | Look, I know that this is tough, | 我知道这点很难让人接受 |
[23:52] | but I think it’s best if we talk to Jay first. | 但是我认为最好我们先和杰谈谈 |
[23:55] | So, have you had any luck finding him? | 你找到他了吗 |
[24:01] | No. No luck. | 没找到 |
[24:04] | Okay. | 那好 |
[24:05] | Okay. Well, let us know if you do. | 找到了通知我们 |
[24:09] | She’s lying. | 她在撒谎 |
[24:10] | Who’s lying? Your stylist? | 谁在撒谎 你的造型师吗 |
[24:13] | Ella. | 艾拉在撒谎 |
[24:14] | More and more, it looks like her brother Jay might be our shooter. | 越来越多迹象表明 她哥哥可能就是那个枪手 |
[24:16] | And because she’s too close to it, | 因为他们的关系太亲近 |
[24:17] | she can’t see the facts clearly. | 她无法看清事实 |
[24:19] | We need to get inside Ella’s head, | 我们要知道艾拉的想法 |
[24:21] | figure out where she’s taking Jay. | 搞清楚她会带杰去哪 |
[24:23] | If you were her, where would you guys go? | 如果你是她 你们会去哪 |
[24:25] | Ooh. Uh… strip club. | 脱衣舞女俱乐部 |
[24:27] | – Comic-Con.- Bar. | -动漫展 -酒吧 |
[24:29] | A forensics convention. | 法医大会 |
[24:30] | – Strip club. – Dude, you already said that. | -脱衣舞女俱乐部 -你说过了 |
[24:32] | Why would Ella take her brother to a strip club? | 艾拉为什么会带她哥哥去脱衣舞女俱乐部呢 |
[24:33] | For the free buffet. | 因为那有免费自助餐 |
[24:35] | Above all else, Ella’s dedicated to her job. | 最重要的是 艾拉看待工作胜于一切 |
[24:37] | If she truly thinks Jay is innocent, | 如果她真的相信杰是无辜的 |
[24:39] | she’s gonna want to prove it, which means… | 她一定想要证明这点 所以就是说 |
[24:41] | She’ll go back to the crime scene. | 她会回到犯罪现场 |
[24:45] | So what’s it gonna be, Amenadiel? | 你怎么决定 阿曼纳迪尔 |
[24:47] | You gonna help me die, or vice versa? | 你弄死我 还是我弄死你 |
[24:49] | Pierce, do as you must, because I can’t help you. | 皮尔斯 想开枪随你 但我帮不了你 |
[24:51] | You’re proud. I get it. | 你很骄傲 我明白 |
[24:53] | You don’t want to upset Daddy. | 你不想让老爸不开心 |
[24:55] | You might not care if you get killed. | 你也许不在乎自己被干掉 |
[24:57] | Are you willing to let an innocent die for pride? | 但是为了骄傲 你宁愿让无辜的人死吗 |
[25:05] | You wouldn’t. | 你不会这么做的 |
[25:07] | I killed my own brother. | 我亲弟弟都杀了 |
[25:08] | What makes you think | 你凭什么认为 |
[25:08] | I wouldn’t kill some random person to finally have peace? | 我不会为了获得解脱而乱杀人呢 |
[25:12] | Maybe the guy wearing the scarf indoors. | 也许就杀那个在室内还戴围巾的人 |
[25:14] | No one’ll miss him. | 反正没人会想念他的 |
[25:15] | Enough! | 够了 |
[25:17] | Yes. I gave you the mark. | 没错 是我给了你血印 |
[25:21] | But I was only the messenger, Pierce. | 但我只是个跑腿的 皮尔斯 |
[25:23] | I have no idea how to remove it. | 我根本不知道该怎么消除那个血印 |
[25:26] | Actually, I believe you. | 其实我相信你 |
[25:33] | Everybody out! Now! | 大家都出去 立刻出去 |
[25:35] | What are you doing?! I told you everything I know. | 你在干什么 我和你说了我知道的一切 |
[25:37] | I thought you wouldn’t have been of any use, | 我早就知道你不会有任何用处 |
[25:39] | but I needed to make sure. | 但我还是要确认 |
[25:42] | So now what? | 那你现在想怎样 |
[25:43] | Well, now I finally get to kick your angelic ass. | 我终于有机会出手揍天使了 |
[25:52] | You know, that didn’t feel as good as I’d hoped. | 但是却不如我期望的那么爽 |
[25:55] | But you know what they say. | 知道俗话怎么说的吗 |
[25:55] | At first you don’t succeed… | 一开始不一定会成功 |
[25:57] | This won’t end well for you. | 这下你惨了 |
[26:14] | Your Shotokan’s not bad. | 你的空手道不错 |
[26:16] | How’s your hapkido? | 合气道怎么样 |
[26:17] | – Better than yours. – Yeah? | -比你的好 -是吗 |
[26:23] | This is getting fun. | 这下好玩了 |
[26:40] | Are you still having fun? | 你现在还觉得好玩吗 |
[26:55] | Don’t make me do this. | 别逼我 |
[26:57] | Do what? You gonna kill me? | 逼你什么 你要杀我吗 |
[27:21] | Don’t think a little death… is gonna stop me. | 别以为小小的死亡就能阻止我 |
[27:36] | Okay, walk me through exactly what happened. | 告诉我们到底是怎么回事 |
[27:39] | Like I said, I was in the bathroom | 我说了 听到枪声的时候 |
[27:41] | when I heard the gunshots. | 我在洗手间里 |
[27:43] | Then I stayed quiet. | 然后不敢出声 |
[27:45] | – After I saw the gunman leave, I came out. – Whoa, whoa, wait. | -看到枪手走之后 我走出来 -等一下 |
[27:48] | You saw the shooter? | 你看到了枪手吗 |
[27:49] | Yeah, I peeked out from the door | 是啊 我从门缝里 |
[27:51] | and saw him standing over Fahrid. | 看到他站在法利德旁边 |
[27:52] | Jay, if you saw him, you can identify him. | 杰 如果你看到他 你就可以指认他了 |
[27:55] | He wore all black and a ski mask. | 他一身黑衣 戴着滑雪面具 |
[27:57] | I-I didn’t get a good look at him. | 我根本没看清他 |
[27:58] | Come on. Think, Jay. Think. | 拜托 好好想想 杰 |
[28:00] | There has to be something that you remember. | 你肯定记得些什么 |
[28:02] | Wingtips. The guy wore red wingtip shoes. | 雕花鞋 那人穿着一双红色的雕花鞋 |
[28:06] | Does that help? | 这有用吗 |
[28:07] | Everything helps. | 所有线索都有用 |
[28:09] | Okay, so you said you saw him from the bathroom, right? | 你说你从洗手间里看到他对吗 |
[28:20] | Jay, the… door opens outward. | 杰 门是向外开的 |
[28:24] | So? | 所以呢 |
[28:24] | So… Jay, from your vantage point inside, | 所以杰 从你的角度看出去 |
[28:29] | it would have been impossible | 你是不可能 |
[28:30] | for you to see the killer standing over the body. | 看到凶手站在尸体旁边的 |
[28:32] | Look, I saw what I saw. | 我看到的就是这样 |
[28:34] | Where’s the stash room? | 赃物室在哪 |
[28:35] | If Fahrid is a diamond thief, | 如果法利德是钻石窃贼 |
[28:37] | he’d definitely have a stash room. | 他肯定会有一间赃物室 |
[28:39] | And if I were him, | 如果我是他 |
[28:40] | I would hide it right… | 我会把钻石藏在 |
[28:43] | here. | 这里 |
[28:57] | Looks like laser-engraving equipment. | 好像是激光雕刻仪器 |
[29:00] | Ella? | 艾拉 |
[29:01] | What the hell, Ella! Did you call the cops? | 搞什么 艾拉 你报警了 |
[29:03] | I trusted you! | 我还相信了你 |
[29:04] | No. I swear, I didn’t call them! | 不 我发誓 不是我报的警 |
[29:06] | This is much more fun than a strip club. | 这比脱衣舞女俱乐部好玩多了 |
[29:08] | Is that a stash room? | 那是赃物室吗 |
[29:09] | Yeah. Full of laser-engraving equipment. | 是的 都是激光雕刻仪器 |
[29:12] | Seems that Don Zeikel fellow | 看来你和我说的那个唐·扎克尔 |
[29:13] | you were telling me about was onto something. | 别有企图 还真是说对了 |
[29:16] | Who was onto what? | 谁对什么东西有企图 |
[29:17] | He’s the insurance adjuster for the missing diamonds. | 他是那批失踪钻石的保险理算员 |
[29:19] | He said that equipment replaces the serial number | 他说那个仪器能更改失窃钻石上的 |
[29:21] | on the stolen diamonds. | 序列号 |
[29:24] | Is that what you were doing? | 你一直在干这事吗 |
[29:28] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[29:29] | Yeah, I was in here cleaning the diamonds. | 没错 我当时就在这里清洗钻石 |
[29:32] | But it was a one-time thing. | 但那是一次性的工作 |
[29:38] | Jay, stay calm. | 杰 冷静 |
[29:40] | Relax, Jay. We’ll go to the precinct, | 别激动 杰 咱们去局里 |
[29:42] | talk about this, figure it out. | 聊聊这事 搞清楚前因后果 |
[29:44] | But first you need to put the gun down. | 但首先你要把枪放下 |
[29:47] | Why? No matter what I say or do, | 为什么 不管我说什么做什么 |
[29:50] | you’re not gonna believe me. | 你都不会相信我的 |
[29:51] | So what’s the point? | 所以有什么意义 |
[29:55] | Wait! You don’t have to do this. | 慢着 你不需要这样做 |
[29:56] | Oh, Ms. Lopez. | 洛佩兹小姐 |
[30:00] | You still think he’s innocent? | 你还认为他是无辜的吗 |
[30:15] | Well, Ellen… | 艾伦… |
[30:18] | …it’s been fun. | 这段时间挺有趣的 |
[30:21] | You can’t leave. | 你不能走 |
[30:23] | Why? Job’s done. | 为什么 工作完成了 |
[30:24] | But Jay needs our help! I mean, | 但是杰需要咱们的帮助 我是说 |
[30:26] | so he got mixed up with some bad dudes. | 他是和一些坏人搅和在了一起 |
[30:27] | Okay, he’s not a murderer. | 好 但他不是杀人犯啊 |
[30:29] | He’s like Harrison Ford, but less growly. | 他就像哈里森·福特 就是没那么怪脾气 |
[30:33] | The whole police force thinks that he’s guilty now. | 现在整个警局都认为他有罪了 |
[30:35] | We need to get to him first. | 咱们得先找到他 |
[30:37] | You hired me to find him. I found him. | 你雇我找到他 我找到了 |
[30:40] | The fee doesn’t include post-seizure baby-sitting. | 酬金不包括逮捕之后的照顾 |
[30:42] | Please. | 求你了 |
[30:44] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[30:46] | I could stay… | 我可以留下 |
[30:48] | for a price. | 但有价格 |
[30:51] | But… | 但是 |
[30:52] | I thought… you and I… | 我以为 你和我… |
[30:54] | you know, we-we connected. | 你知道 我们互相理解 |
[30:56] | You really don’t care at all | 你真的一点都不在乎 |
[30:57] | about helping me find my brother? | 能不能帮我找到我哥哥吗 |
[30:59] | You mean the brother who forged diamonds, | 你是指那个洗赃物钻石 |
[31:01] | pulled a gun on us, probably killed a guy, | 拿枪指着我们 可能杀了一个人 |
[31:04] | and who’s definitely been lying to you all this time? | 而且一直以来都在骗你的哥哥吗 |
[31:07] | No, not particularly. | 不 完全不在乎 |
[31:11] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[31:13] | Maybe Jay’s not who I thought he was. | 也许杰不是我以为的那个人 |
[31:15] | Maybe it was… all a lie? | 也许那都是个谎言 |
[31:18] | No, but you know what? | 不 但你知道吗 |
[31:19] | Family shouldn’t do that to each other. | 家人不应该这样对彼此 |
[31:21] | I mean, we’re supposed to help each other. | 我是说 我们应该互相帮助 |
[31:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:28] | Good talk. | 说得好 |
[31:33] | No sign of him. | 没看到他 |
[31:35] | That was certainly exciting, wasn’t it? | 这可真是激动人心 是吧 |
[31:36] | – Go ahead. Say it. – I… | -来吧 说出来 -我… |
[31:38] | “I told you so, your brother’s a killer.” | “我早告诉过你 你哥哥是凶手” |
[31:40] | Come on, say it… that you were right all along. | 来吧 说吧 说你一直都是对的 |
[31:44] | Ms. Lopez, uh… | 洛佩兹小姐 |
[31:47] | How could I have been so blind? | 我怎么会这么瞎 |
[31:50] | I mean, Jay lied to me about everything. | 杰对我撒了谎 |
[31:53] | He obviously lied about seeing the killer. Too. | 他说他看到凶手显然也是撒谎 |
[31:55] | Not necessarily. Ella? | 也不一定 艾拉 |
[32:00] | Wait. Maybe Jay did see the killer, | 也许杰确实看到了凶手 |
[32:02] | not from the bathroom, but from right here. | 不是在洗手间 而是从这里 |
[32:05] | What exactly did he say he saw? | 他具体说他看到了什么 |
[32:07] | Uh, a guy wearing a mask | 一个戴着面具的人 |
[32:09] | and… red wingtip shoes. | 穿着红色雕花鞋 |
[32:11] | Wingtips? Oh. | 雕花鞋 |
[32:13] | That’s oddly strong footwear game for a murderer. | 一个杀人犯穿这种鞋真挺个性的 |
[32:15] | Yeah. Stylish. | 是啊 有风格 |
[32:18] | I think I know who killed Fahrid. | 我想我知道是谁杀了法利德了 |
[32:20] | Fahrid told me you’d be at this hotel | 法利德在被你杀害之前 |
[32:23] | right before you killed him. | 告诉了我你会在这家旅馆 |
[32:27] | I’m not letting you get away with this. | 我不会让你逃脱制裁的 |
[32:29] | You’re Fahrid’s diamond nerd. | 你是法利德的钻石男 |
[32:32] | I should’ve figured you’d be in town. | 我应该想到你会在城里 |
[32:38] | I’m getting blamed for what you did. | 我替你背了罪名 |
[32:41] | You’re gonna confess to the murder. | 你要去承认谋杀罪 |
[32:43] | Whatever you want. | 一切听你的 |
[32:44] | Let-let’s go to the police. | 咱们去找警察 |
[32:46] | I-I’ll tell the truth. | 我会说出真相 |
[32:47] | No! | 不 |
[32:48] | Do it right now. | 现在就做 |
[32:51] | Call the cops. | 打电话给警察 |
[32:52] | Sure thing. | 没问题 |
[32:54] | Uh, can I use your phone? | 那个 我能用你的电话吗 |
[32:58] | Mine’s dead. | 我的没电了 |
[33:04] | Never held a gun before, have you? | 之前没握过枪 是不是 |
[33:07] | You’re gonna kill me now, too? | 你现在要把我也杀了吗 |
[33:08] | No. Need you to clean those diamonds, first. | 不 你得先给我清洗那些钻石 |
[33:12] | Then I’ll kill you. | 然后我再杀了你 |
[33:19] | Ella, you’re too close to it. | 艾拉 你关系太深了 |
[33:20] | No, Chloe, I can help. It’s my brother. | 不克洛伊 我可以帮忙 那是我的哥哥 |
[33:23] | Just trust me, okay? | 相信我 好吗 |
[33:24] | I promise you, we got this. | 我向你保证 我们能搞定 |
[33:55] | That’s gonna leave a mark, | 这可要留下伤疤了 |
[33:58] | at least for a little while. | 至少会有一段时间 |
[34:06] | We don’t have to do this. | 我们不需要这样 |
[34:08] | You didn’t have to curse me, either, | 你也不需要诅咒我 |
[34:09] | but you did that, didn’t you? | 但你还是做了 对不对 |
[34:17] | Accept the punishment that you deserve. | 接受你应得的惩罚吧 |
[34:20] | You know nothing | 你对我应得什么 |
[34:21] | about what I deserve. | 一无所知 |
[34:23] | Oh, I know that my Father is punishing you | 我知道我父亲惩罚你 |
[34:25] | because you killed your own brother. | 是因为你杀了你的亲兄弟 |
[34:26] | Yeah, notice anyone else in here | 是吗 你有注意到这里有其他人 |
[34:28] | who plotted to kill his own brother? | 想要密谋杀他兄弟的吗 |
[34:31] | No, that was different. | 不 那不一样 |
[34:34] | Well, it was only different ’cause you failed. | 那是因为你失败了 |
[34:39] | We are nothing alike. | 我们一点也不像 |
[34:40] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是 你说得对 |
[34:45] | At least I had the balls to do it myself. | 最起码我有胆量自己动手 |
[34:48] | You pawned the task off on someone else, you’re worse. | 你把这活外包给了其他人 你更糟 |
[34:52] | And if this is the punishment that I get for my crimes, | 如果这是我的罪行受到的惩罚 |
[34:54] | what do you deserve? | 那你的呢 |
[34:58] | There it is, that look on your face. | 就是这个 你脸上的那个表情 |
[35:02] | That’s what I wanted. | 那就是我想要的 |
[35:05] | That feels good. | 这感觉不错 |
[35:13] | Little help? | 能帮下忙吗 |
[35:32] | Jay. | 杰 |
[35:40] | Get the hell out of here, | 快离开这里 |
[35:41] | crazy woman who I don’t know. | 我不认识的疯女人 |
[35:43] | And leave you with this psycho killer, Jay? Are you nuts? | 把你留给这个神经病杀手 杰 你疯了吗 |
[35:45] | See? Left-handed. | 看 左撇子 |
[35:47] | – I knew you were innocent. – Are you two done? | -我就知道你是无辜的 -你俩说完了吗 |
[35:48] | LAPD knows that you killed Fahrid Nasser, | 洛杉矶警局知道是你杀了法利德·纳塞尔 |
[35:51] | thanks to your “On fleek” Shoe game. | 要感谢你那”完美至极”的鞋子了 |
[35:53] | Look, Fahrid and I had a good thing going. | 法利德和我的生意一直很顺利 |
[35:55] | For years, he’d steal the diamonds, | 多年来 他偷钻石 |
[35:57] | I’d write the claim, we split the money. | 我来付保费 我们平分钱 |
[35:58] | But the bastard got greedy. | 但那个混蛋变的贪婪了 |
[36:00] | Cut me out. Nobody cuts me out. | 甩了我 没有人能甩掉我 |
[36:02] | Look, man, I’ll do whatever you want. | 老兄 你说什么我都照做 |
[36:04] | Just leave her out of this. | 只要你把她放了 |
[36:05] | Sorry. She’s seen my face. | 抱歉 她看到了我的脸 |
[36:17] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[36:25] | That’s so Maze. | 刚才真是太麦子了 |
[36:37] | So, the knife… | 所以 那刀子… |
[36:39] | just came out of nowhere, huh? | 就那么凭空出现了吗 |
[36:42] | Yep, just random blade out of thin air. | 没错 就是随机从空气中飞出来的 |
[36:45] | I mean, anyone could’ve thrown it. | 我是说 可能是任何人扔的 |
[36:48] | Crazy. | 太疯狂 |
[36:48] | Ella, I know it was Maze. | 艾拉 我知道是麦子 |
[36:50] | – Oh. – Yeah. | -是吗 -没错 |
[36:52] | She’s my roommate. | 她是我室友 |
[36:53] | I recognize the knife. | 我认得她的刀 |
[36:55] | But don’t worry, she’s not in trouble. | 但别担心 她不会有麻烦的 |
[36:57] | She was just trying to protect you, right? | 她是在保护你 是不是 |
[36:59] | She saved my life. | 她救了我的命 |
[37:07] | So I doubt the DA will press charges. | 看来地检不会提起诉讼了 |
[37:10] | All he did was intend to change the serial numbers | 他只不过是企图修改那些被偷来的 |
[37:12] | on the stolen diamonds; it’s not a crime. | 钻石的序列号 那不算犯罪 |
[37:14] | Lucky Jay. | 杰真好运 |
[37:17] | I’m sure if any other cop had been working this case, | 我肯定如果换了别的警探办这个案子 |
[37:19] | he would have ended up in prison or worse. | 他一定会被扔进监狱的 甚至更糟 |
[37:21] | So, well done, Detective. | 所以干得漂亮 警探 |
[37:24] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[37:26] | Did the world just turn upside down? | 太阳打北边出来了吗 |
[37:28] | Did you just admit to being wrong? | 你是不是承认你错了 |
[37:30] | I wouldn’t quite go that far… | 我倒不会到那一步 |
[37:33] | but I’m sure if you had a brother, he… | 但我确定如果你有一个大哥 他 |
[37:37] | he would be very proud of you. | 他一定会非常以你为傲的 |
[37:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:41] | Anyway, this whole torrid affair | 总之 这一大串麻烦 |
[37:44] | started with a bag of stolen diamonds, | 全都始于一袋被偷的钻石 |
[37:46] | so where are the diamonds? | 那么 钻石在哪 |
[37:48] | Well, we’re still checking Zeikel’s stuff. | 我们还在检查扎克尔的物品 |
[37:50] | You know, houses, cars. | 房子啊 车什么的 |
[37:51] | I’m sure they’ll turn up. | 早晚会搜出来的 |
[37:54] | Indeed. | 是啊 |
[38:07] | Uh, did I forget something at your office? | 我把什么东西落在你办公室了吗 |
[38:10] | No. I, uh, I actually, | 不 我其实 |
[38:11] | I actually came to apologize. | 我其实是来道歉的 |
[38:14] | For what? | 为什么 |
[38:16] | For refusing to treat you. | 因为我拒绝治疗你 |
[38:18] | My extreme reaction | 我的极端反应 |
[38:21] | had nothing to do with how scary… | 和你的经历有多恐怖 |
[38:24] | …your story sounded. | 完全没有关系 |
[38:26] | Believe me, I’ve heard much, much worse. | 相信我 更可怕的我也听过 |
[38:28] | I was holding you accountable | 我只是把一些原本不该由你 |
[38:30] | for things you simply didn’t do. | 承担的责任怪在你头上了 |
[38:33] | I hurt you, didn’t I, during my lost time? | 我失忆的时候 是不是伤害你了 |
[38:39] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[38:41] | It wasn’t you. | 那不是你 |
[38:42] | So if you want to come back for a session, | 所以如果你想回去继续治疗 |
[38:44] | I’d… I’d like to try and help. | 我 我希望能尽量帮到你 |
[38:48] | I don’t need handouts. | 我不需要施舍 |
[38:50] | I mean, you don’t have to treat me. | 我是说 你不用非治疗我不可 |
[38:53] | I think I do… | 我想我应该治疗 |
[38:56] | for both of us. | 为了你和我 |
[38:59] | I just have to check one thing. | 我只需要核实一件事 |
[39:09] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[39:22] | Ah, the slow hand clap, | 慢速鼓倒掌 |
[39:24] | it never gets old, does it? | 这一招永远不过时是不是 |
[39:27] | Hey, man. | 你好啊 |
[39:28] | It’s not what it looks like. | 并不是你看上去的那样 |
[39:30] | Save it. | 省省吧 |
[39:31] | Evil Lopez. | 邪恶洛佩兹 |
[39:33] | Clearly this wasn’t a “One-time deal.” | 显然这并不是一次性的工作 |
[39:35] | It seems you’re not quite as virtuous | 似乎你并不像你妹妹相信的那样 |
[39:37] | as your sister would like to believe. | 那么正派干净 |
[39:39] | Whatever, man. You don’t know what it’s like | 无所谓了 你根本就不了解 |
[39:41] | making sure everyone’s looked after. | 把一大家子照顾好是什么感觉 |
[39:43] | It all falls on me. | 全都是我的责任 |
[39:44] | Ah, so you felt entitled | 那么你就觉得你有权 |
[39:46] | to stick your hand in the proverbial cookie jar | 去做那些违反犯罪的事 |
[39:49] | because it “Took care of your family”? | 就因为你”照顾好了一大家子人” |
[39:52] | It started small. | 一开始只是小事 |
[39:53] | I had to bail a brother out. | 我必须要把一个弟弟保释出来 |
[39:55] | Then Abuela needed surgery. | 然后奶奶需要做手术 |
[39:57] | Guess who they all came to. | 你猜他们都找谁来要钱 |
[39:59] | I didn’t choose this. | 这不是我自愿的 |
[40:00] | But the Armani suit must help ease the pain. | 但是你的名牌西装有助于你缓解压力吧 |
[40:05] | I take care of my family, | 我照顾好我的家人 |
[40:07] | so if I get a little bit, too, so what? | 所以我自己也享受一下 不可以吗 |
[40:10] | I’m not perfect. | 我也不完美 |
[40:12] | But you like them to think that you are. | 但你却希望他们认为你是完美的 |
[40:15] | When, really, you’re no better than them. | 可其实你并不比他们好到哪去 |
[40:21] | You’re gonna tell Ella, aren’t you? | 你要告诉艾拉是不是 |
[40:23] | All right, just… | 那好 那就… |
[40:24] | let me do it. | 让我说吧 |
[40:27] | She should hear it from me. | 他应该听我亲口说 |
[40:29] | You’re not gonna tell her anything. | 你什么都不能告诉她 |
[40:34] | And neither am I. | 我也不会说一个字 |
[40:38] | – You’re not? – No. | -你不说 -不 |
[40:40] | Ms. Lopez puts a lot of faith in you, | 洛佩兹小姐对你非常信任 |
[40:42] | and losing that faith would hurt her. | 失去这份信任会伤害到她 |
[40:45] | And I won’t allow that to happen. | 而我不会允许这种事发生的 |
[40:51] | I’ll get my act together, I promise. | 我会洗心革面的 我保证 |
[40:52] | No need to promise, Jay Lopez. | 你不用向我保证什么 杰·洛佩兹 |
[40:56] | Because I’ll be watching you, | 因为我会盯着你 |
[40:57] | and if you ever disappoint her again… | 如果你再敢让她失望 |
[41:03] | I’ll come for you. | 我就来找你 |
[41:19] | Bloody hell. | 我的天啊 |
[41:22] | What does the other guy look like? | 另一个人打成什么形状了 |
[41:25] | Immortal. | 他永生 |
[41:29] | I’m the one that gave Pierce his mark, Luci. | 给皮尔斯打上血印的是我 小路 |
[41:35] | Right. | 好吧 |
[41:36] | So that’s why you wouldn’t help. | 难怪你不想帮他 |
[41:39] | Didn’t want to remove your handiwork. | 因为你不想消除你自己的杰作 |
[41:41] | All of this has nothing to do with me. | 这根本不是我的责任 |
[41:44] | I… I couldn’t just remove it, even if I wanted to, | 我没法就这么消除掉 哪怕我愿意 |
[41:47] | because it’s supposed to be there. | 因为他就应该有这个血印 |
[41:50] | Father cursed him for a reason. | 父亲诅咒他是有原因的 |
[41:54] | I know you think | 我知道你觉得 |
[41:55] | you’re friends with Pierce. | 你和皮尔斯是朋友 |
[41:57] | I get it, but I am warning you, Luci. | 我明白 但我要警告你 小路 |
[41:59] | He has but one selfish goal. | 他只有一个自私的目标 |
[42:01] | And working with him | 而你跟他合作 |
[42:03] | will only incur Father’s wrath. | 一定会招致父亲的震怒 |
[42:07] | What the…? | 你扯什么 |
[42:09] | That’s the bloody point. | 这就是我的目的啊 |
[42:14] | Look, I know… | 我知道 |
[42:16] | you’re just being a good older brother. | 你只想当个好大哥 |
[42:19] | Trying to protect me, ’cause you think I need protecting. | 想保护我 因为你认为我需要你保护 |
[42:21] | Yes, that’s right, because I am my brother’s keeper. | 没错 因为我是弟弟们的庇护人 |
[42:24] | I am grateful, | 我很感激 |
[42:26] | Brother, truly, I am. | 老哥 真的 |
[42:31] | But I don’t need protecting. | 但我不需要保护 |
[42:35] | All that I am saying | 我只是想说 |
[42:37] | is that this alliance with Pierce will not end well. | 你和皮尔斯的联盟不会有好结果 |
[42:41] | Well, one can only hope. | 我本就希望没好结果呢 |
[42:42] | And all I’m saying | 而我也只想说 |
[42:43] | is that if you continue to meddle, | 如果你在继续从中作梗 |
[42:46] | Amenadiel… | 阿曼纳迪尔 |
[42:49] | Then you will be in my way. | 那你就挡我道了 |
[42:53] | Well then, brother. | 那好 兄弟 |
[42:56] | Yes? | 怎么 |
[42:58] | I guess I’ll be in your way. | 看来我就是挡你道了 |