时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Someone is forcing those wings on me. | 有人把翅膀强加于我 |
[00:05] | I’m sure it’s all a part of God’s plan. | 我相信这都是上帝的安排 |
[00:06] | If you mean His plan to continually | 如果你指的是他还不死心 |
[00:08] | manipulate and control me, then agreed. | 计划继续操纵我的话 那我同意你 |
[00:10] | I really appreciate how you handled the whole | 我非常感谢你得体地应对了 |
[00:13] | “Me not wanting you and Amenadiel to bone” Thing. | 我不希望你和阿曼纳迪尔在一起的事 |
[00:15] | I do really like you. | 我真的喜欢你 |
[00:19] | You can’t die, I know. But I promise you, | 你死不了 我知道 但我向你保证 |
[00:21] | I will find a way to end your infinite misery | 我会找到办法终结你的永世痛苦 |
[00:24] | if it’s the last thing I do. | 哪怕这是我做的最后一件事 |
[00:27] | Thank you for your help, Maze. | 谢谢帮忙 麦子 |
[00:28] | No worries. This actually gives me time | 不客气 这样我正好有时间思考一下 |
[00:31] | to brainstorm a little problem of my own. | 我自己的小问题 |
[00:35] | I don’t understand. How does this not work? | 我不懂 这怎么也不好使 |
[00:37] | You still have no idea how to kill me. | 你还是没办法杀了我 |
[00:42] | Lucifer, I’m here. | 路西法 我来了 |
[00:46] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[00:49] | Lucifer? | 路西法 |
[00:54] | Why is it so dark in here? | 这里怎么这么黑 |
[00:57] | Wha…? | 怎么… |
[01:01] | Lucifer? | 路西法 |
[01:04] | Lucifer? | 路西法 |
[01:08] | Detective. | 警探 |
[01:10] | There’s been a change of plan. I’m not going. | 计划有变 我不去了 |
[01:12] | What? But we have a case. | 什么 但我们有案子 |
[01:15] | Something’s happened. Please leave. | 出事了 你快走吧 |
[01:18] | Wait, what’s happened? Are you okay? | 发生了什么 你没事吧 |
[01:20] | I can’t… | 我不… |
[01:22] | I can’t make them go away. | 我弄不掉它们 |
[01:25] | Wha…? | 什么… |
[01:27] | Lucifer, | 路西法 |
[01:28] | – what’s on your back? – Detective, | -你背后是什么东西 -警探 |
[01:30] | I said leave! | 我叫你快走 |
[01:34] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[01:36] | I can’t… | 我不… |
[01:38] | I can’t control them. | 我控制不了 |
[01:43] | No! Detective! | 不 警探 |
[01:49] | Detective! | 警探 |
[01:51] | Detective, grab my hand! | 警探 抓住我的手 |
[01:54] | Detective! | 警探 |
[01:56] | No! | 不 |
[01:58] | No… | 不 |
[02:00] | No! | 不 |
[02:03] | And then I woke up. | 然后我就醒了 |
[02:05] | And it’s not the sort of dream I’m used to. | 我不常做这样的梦 |
[02:08] | A lot less nudity. | 裸体比平时少多了 |
[02:09] | So what do you think it means? | 你觉得这有什么含义 |
[02:11] | Well, I think it’s pretty obvious what it means, Lucifer. | 我觉得含义挺明显的 路西法 |
[02:13] | That I need sturdier guardrails? | 我需要更牢固的护栏吗 |
[02:16] | Or, maybe there’s some symbolism in there. | 或是 这里包含了一些象征性 |
[02:18] | – You mean my wings, don’t you? – Yes. | -你是在说我的翅膀吧 -是啊 |
[02:20] | Well, clearly, you have issues. | 显然 你有心病 |
[02:21] | Well, you would, too, | 换你不会吗 |
[02:23] | if your father slapped a pair on your back. | 让你爸爸给你后背插双翅膀试试 |
[02:26] | Took away your Devil face, took away who you are. | 还夺走了你的魔鬼脸 你的身份 |
[02:30] | I mean, who knows what else He’ll take from me. | 天知道他还会夺走我的什么 |
[02:33] | Lux? My… job with the LAPD? | 光之吧吗 我在洛杉矶警局的工作吗 |
[02:36] | Or Chloe. | 或是克洛伊 |
[02:39] | Well, she may be part of it, but this isn’t about her. | 她或许是其中的一部分 但重点不是她 |
[02:43] | This is about me. | 而是我 |
[02:45] | So can we please just focus on what truly matters here? | 我们能不能专注于真正的重点 |
[02:48] | – Which is? – Showing my Father | -什么 -让我父亲知道 |
[02:50] | that He can’t control me. | 他不能控制我 |
[02:51] | And He’s not as powerful as he thinks. | 他不如他想的那么强大 |
[02:53] | And how are you going to do that? | 你要怎么做到呢 |
[02:55] | By defying Him. | 违抗他 |
[02:57] | I’m gonna remove Pierce’s immortal curse | 我要除掉皮尔斯的永生诅咒 |
[02:59] | so he can finally die. | 让他可以死掉 |
[03:02] | There’s just one problem, though. | 但有一个问题 |
[03:06] | Just one? | 只有一个吗 |
[03:07] | Everything that I’ve come up with, | 我想到的每个点子 |
[03:09] | Pierce has already tried. | 皮尔斯都试过了 |
[03:11] | I’m completely out of ideas. | 我完全没主意了 |
[03:12] | My well is dry, and that is why I’m here. | 我文思枯竭了 所以我才来找你 |
[03:16] | Yeah, well. | 好吧 |
[03:17] | Not sure I know how to remove an immortal’s curse. | 我恐怕也不知道怎么解除永生诅咒 |
[03:20] | No. | 当然 |
[03:21] | I need you to remove my mental block. | 我需要你解除我的心理障碍 |
[03:25] | Hypnotize me, or something. | 催眠我什么的 |
[03:27] | I hear it works with smoking and insomnia, so… | 听说这对抽烟和失眠有效 所以 |
[03:30] | Unfortunately, that’s not how it works, Lucifer. | 很遗憾 这种事不是这样的 路西法 |
[03:33] | There’s no easy fix for a lack of ideas. | 缺乏灵感是没有简单解决办法的 |
[03:37] | No? | 是吗 |
[03:38] | No. | 没有 |
[03:39] | You just have to be patient. | 你只能耐心等待 |
[03:41] | You never know when or where inspiration will strike. | 你无从得知灵感什么时候会突然出现 |
[03:44] | Well, thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢 医生 |
[03:47] | For being completely unhelpful today. | 谢谢你今天这么没用 |
[04:04] | Hi, Amenadiel. | 阿曼纳迪尔 |
[04:13] | Hey, Ella? | 艾拉 |
[04:14] | Uh, listen, about tonight? | 听着 今晚的事 |
[04:17] | – I’m gonna have to… – No! | -我得… -不行 |
[04:21] | No. | 不行 |
[04:21] | You better not be cancelling on me again. | 你可别再爽我约了 |
[04:23] | I know, I’m so sorry. | 我知道 真抱歉 |
[04:25] | It’s just, I have so much work to do. | 我就是 有好多工作要做 |
[04:27] | Can’t you play hooky? | 你就不能翘班吗 |
[04:29] | Not if I want to be a responsible adult. | 作为负责任的成年人 不能啊 |
[04:31] | Right. | 是啊 |
[04:33] | But… | 但是 |
[04:34] | What if… | 要是 |
[04:36] | you weren’t a responsible adult? | 你不是负责任的成年人呢 |
[04:40] | Just this once. | 就这一次 |
[04:43] | Come on! | 来嘛 |
[04:45] | Chloe, | 克洛伊 |
[04:46] | I mean, don’t you ever miss | 你就不怀念 |
[04:48] | just having stupid fun like when you were a kid? | 像小时候那样疯玩吗 |
[04:51] | I was a pretty grown-up kid, actually. | 我小时候其实很老成的 |
[04:54] | Well, never too late to start. | 现在开始也不迟 |
[04:57] | I know. I’m sorry, babe, I can’t. | 我知道 真抱歉 亲爱的 不行 |
[05:01] | Can we do a neon party rain check? | 我们能不能改天再玩荧光派对 |
[05:05] | Decker, one of these days, | 戴克 总有一天 |
[05:08] | you’re gonna realize what you’ve been missing. | 你会意识到你都错过了什么 |
[05:11] | It looked so cute on you. | 你戴很好看的 |
[05:27] | This is the longest you’ve ever gone without talking. | 你从没沉默这么久过 |
[05:30] | Ever. Is something on your mind? | 从没 你在想什么吗 |
[05:33] | Nothing. | 什么都没想 |
[05:34] | That’s the problem. | 问题就在这里 |
[05:35] | Uh, how so? | 怎么说 |
[05:37] | Well, I… | 好吧 |
[05:39] | I have this puzzle that I need to solve, | 我有个谜团要破解 |
[05:42] | but I’ve hit a mental block. | 但我遇到了瓶颈 |
[05:43] | – Okay. – Have you ever just | -好吧 -你有没有过 |
[05:45] | ran out of ideas when working a particularly difficult case? | 在处理很难的案子时 怎么也想不通的经历 |
[05:48] | I mean, before I came along, of course. | 当然了 是在我出现之前 |
[05:51] | Right. | 当然了 |
[05:52] | Um… not really. | 其实 还真没有 |
[05:55] | I-I mean, I’ve hit dead ends | 我是碰过壁 |
[05:56] | from lack of evidence, | 因为缺乏证据 |
[05:58] | but no, because there’s always a new angle to consider. | 但是不会想不通 因为总有新的角度可探索 |
[06:03] | Braggart. | 自吹自擂 |
[06:08] | Our victim’s name was Kathleen Pike, 33. | 被害人是凯瑟琳·派克 33岁 |
[06:11] | She’s the author of a best-selling futuristic Y.A. Series called | 她写了一部畅销未来主义青年小说 |
[06:15] | Class of 3001. | 《3001届》 |
[06:17] | She was found with her head bashed in | 她被发现时 脑袋被砸扁 |
[06:18] | by her own vintage typewriter. | 凶器是她自己的古董打字机 |
[06:20] | The irony’s a little on the nose. | 这讽刺太明显了吧[在鼻子上] |
[06:21] | Or on the head, should I say? | 或者该说在脑袋上 |
[06:23] | What’s that white stuff? | 那白色的是什么 |
[06:25] | I know what you guys are thinking. | 我知道你们在想什么 |
[06:26] | She’s a synthetic. | 她是个合成人 |
[06:29] | Aliens. | 外星人 |
[06:30] | The android who bled white. | 流白血的人形机器人 |
[06:35] | No one? Really? Oh, never mind. | 没人响应吗 不是吧 算了 |
[06:38] | That’s melted ice cream, anyway. | 其实是融化的冰淇淋 |
[06:39] | It looks like our victim was about to dig in last night | 看来被害人昨晚正要吃 |
[06:42] | when someone showed up and rewrote her dessert menu | 结果有人跑来改写了她的甜点菜单 |
[06:44] | with that typewriter. | 用那台打字机 |
[06:46] | Real wound’s over here though. | 但真正的伤口在这里 |
[06:50] | Who found the body? | 谁发现的尸体 |
[06:52] | Kathleen’s editor. Vincent Green. | 凯瑟琳的编辑 文森特·格林 |
[06:53] | He’s out by the pool. | 他在外面泳池边 |
[06:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:57] | Uh, Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[06:59] | Your head is mostly empty. | 你的脑袋基本是空的 |
[07:01] | Exactly. And yet, you manage to do this improv thing. | 是吧 但你却做好了这个什么即兴表演 |
[07:04] | How do you come up with stuff on the spot like that? | 你是怎么当场编段子的 |
[07:07] | Well, the first rule of improv is “Yes, and…” | 即兴表演第一条规则是”对 而且…” |
[07:09] | Yes and what? | 对 而且啥 |
[07:12] | That’s the name of the technique. | 这是技巧的名字 |
[07:13] | Right. I’ve heard you talk about it before, | 嗯 我之前听你说过 |
[07:15] | but I don’t actually understand what it means. | 但我并不懂是什么意思 |
[07:16] | Well, you agree with whatever’s being said– yes. | 你不管别人说了什么都表示赞同 对 |
[07:21] | And then you say the first thing that comes to your mind– and. | 而且再说出你想到的第一件事 而且… |
[07:23] | That makes no sense. | 那毫无道理 |
[07:26] | But I’m desperate, so I’ll try anything. | 但我已经走投无路了 我试试好了 |
[07:28] | Yes, and. | 对 而且 |
[07:29] | I got the call from Kathleen late last night. | 我昨晚深夜接到凯瑟琳的电话 |
[07:31] | She finally finished the new book. | 她终于写完了新书 |
[07:33] | We made plans for me to come over this morning, | 我们约好我今早过来 |
[07:35] | pick up the manuscript. | 拿手稿 |
[07:36] | Do you usually pick up manuscripts in person? | 你一般都亲自来拿手稿吗 |
[07:38] | With Kathleen, yes. | 对于凯瑟琳 是的 |
[07:39] | There’s only ever one hard copy | 一向都只有一份纸稿 |
[07:41] | since she does all her writing on that typewriter. | 因为她总用打字机写作 |
[07:43] | Yes, and… | 对 而且… |
[07:44] | well, her dying on that typewriter as well, it seems. | 看来她也死在了那台打字机下 |
[07:46] | Do you know anyone who would have done this to her? | 你知道有谁可能害她吗 |
[07:48] | – Any known enemies? – No, Kathleen was extremely well-liked. | -什么仇家 -不 凯瑟琳很受喜爱 |
[07:51] | She had millions of devoted fans. | 她有数百万忠心的粉丝 |
[07:53] | Ugh, I know how fans can get obsessed with their idols. | 我知道粉丝有时会非常痴迷于他们的偶像 |
[07:56] | Yes, and… with their boobs. | 对 而且 也痴迷他们的胸 |
[07:58] | Like after you did Hot Tub High School, Detective. | 就像你拍完《高校热浴激情》之后 警探 |
[08:01] | You don’t think this could be my fault, do you? | 你们不会怀疑这是我的责任吧 |
[08:03] | – Why? – I was so excited that she was finished | -怎么说 -听说她写完了我很激动 |
[08:05] | that I tweeted the news to her fans. | 我把这消息发推告诉了她的粉丝 |
[08:07] | I really talked the book up, hinting at this huge action-packed | 我对书大作吹捧 暗示了她之前跟我提过的 |
[08:10] | robot rebellion ending she teased me with. | 大场面机器人反叛的结局 |
[08:12] | Well, as long as you didn’t tweet her address as well. | 只要你没把她的地址也发出去就行 |
[08:14] | No, of course not, but someone could find that. | 当然没有 但这个是查得到的 |
[08:16] | Someone who wanted to read the book first? | 想先看到书的人 |
[08:17] | Yes, and… someone who wanted to tell her | 对 而且 那个人可能想告诉她 |
[08:19] | that robot rebellions couldn’t be more dull and derivative. | 机器人反叛是非常无聊的套路 |
[08:22] | What is with all this “Yes, and” Stuff? | 你这”对 而且”是怎么回事 |
[08:24] | Oh, just some improv thing | 就是即兴表演的什么技巧 |
[08:25] | I was hoping would knock me out of my idea dry spell. | 我希望能靠这个结束文思枯竭的窘境 |
[08:27] | But you’re literally just saying what you would normally say, | 但你不过还是在说你平时会说的话 |
[08:30] | with the words “Yes, and” in front of it. | 只是前面加上了”对 而且” |
[08:32] | Yes, and… it’s clearly not working. | 对 而且 这显然没用 |
[08:35] | Stupid Daniel. | 白痴丹尼尔 |
[08:36] | Idea dry spell. | 文思枯竭 |
[08:37] | Just like Kathleen. | 跟凯瑟琳一样 |
[08:39] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[08:40] | She had the worst case of writer’s block I’ve ever seen. | 她经历了我见过的最严重的作家瓶颈 |
[08:43] | Took her five years to figure out how to end the series. | 她花了五年才想好要如何完结这个系列 |
[08:45] | Well, never mind that. How did she cure her block? | 别管那个了 她怎么突破瓶颈的 |
[08:48] | I don’t know, she said I would understand after I read it. | 我不知道 她说我读过后就会理解了 |
[08:50] | Said she even explained how she broke through it | 说她还在书的编后记里讲了 |
[08:52] | in the book’s afterword. | 她是如何突破瓶颈的 |
[08:54] | But you haven’t read it. | 但你还没读过 |
[08:55] | No, like I said, there’s only one copy | 我说了 手稿只有一份 |
[08:56] | and I haven’t seen it. | 我还没看过 |
[08:58] | Detective. | 警探 |
[08:59] | This afterword could explain | 这个编后记或许能 |
[09:00] | how to overcome my own form of writer’s block. | 教我如何克服文思枯竭 |
[09:03] | – What? – We need to find it. | -什么 -我们得找到它 |
[09:05] | The killer. You mean we need to find the killer. | 凶手 你是说我们得找到凶手吧 |
[09:07] | Exactly. So they can hand over that book. | 没错 好让那人交出书 |
[09:24] | Linda, I have to say, | 琳达 我得说 |
[09:26] | these last few weeks have been absolutely incredible. | 这几周真是太美妙了 |
[09:32] | You’re really good at this sweet, sappy stuff, aren’t you? | 你可真是会说好听的 是吧 |
[09:38] | I feel the same. | 我也这么觉得 |
[09:39] | Good. | 那就好 |
[09:41] | Well, | 或许 |
[09:43] | maybe someday we can actually have this date in public? | 将来哪天 我们可以去公共场合约会 |
[09:51] | I do hate sneaking around, but Maze. | 我是讨厌这么偷偷摸摸 但麦子 |
[09:55] | I know. I know. She can’t find out. | 我知道 不能让她知道 |
[09:57] | I… | 我 |
[10:00] | I want to tell her, I just don’t know how. | 我想告诉她 我就是不知道该怎么说 |
[10:03] | I admit, I’m afraid. | 我承认 我好怕 |
[10:06] | Well, you should be. Maze would… | 你是该怕 麦子不会… |
[10:08] | not take this well. | 平静接受的 |
[10:10] | I feel so guilty, I…. | 我觉得好愧疚 |
[10:13] | I’ve been avoiding her calls. | 我一直在拒接她的电话 |
[10:14] | Are we being cowards? | 我们是胆小鬼吗 |
[10:16] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[10:18] | But, Linda, it’s… | 但是 琳达 这是 |
[10:19] | – Maze. – Maze. I know. | -麦子啊 -麦子啊 我知道 |
[10:21] | Do you know how she’s doing? | 你知道她现在怎么样吗 |
[10:22] | I’m sure she’s fine. | 她肯定好好的呢 |
[10:24] | Busy hunting bounties and all. | 忙着做赏金猎人什么的 |
[10:30] | But… | 但是 |
[10:32] | I can check on her if that’ll make you feel better. | 如果能让你安心的话 我可以去看看她 |
[10:35] | Really? Just to make sure she’s okay. | 真的吗 就是去确定一下她没事 |
[10:38] | Of course. | 当然 |
[10:40] | I would do anything for you. | 我愿为你做任何事 |
[10:44] | What? Is that too sappy? | 怎么了 太煽情了吗 |
[10:57] | “Max was plagued with confusion. | “麦克斯十分困惑 |
[10:59] | “If Jessica truly loved him, then why’d she kiss Tristan? | 如果杰西卡真爱他 那她为什么要吻崔斯坦 |
[11:03] | “And in the back seat of her flying car, no less.” | 还是在她的飞车后座上” |
[11:07] | This has sold millions of copies. | 就这玩意能卖几百万本 |
[11:09] | Tongueless kissing and stealing liquor from their parents. | 无舌接吻和偷爸妈的酒 |
[11:12] | I mean, where’s the sex? The drugs? | 性爱呢 毒品呢 |
[11:15] | That robot rebellion cannot come soon enough. | 机器人反叛赶紧开始吧 |
[11:18] | Was your high school experience this pathetically PG? | 你的高中生活也这么和谐得可悲吗 |
[11:22] | I didn’t have much of a high school experience. | 我没多少高中生活可言 |
[11:25] | Played hooky a lot did you? | 经常翘课吗 |
[11:26] | Suddenly I like you more. | 我突然对你好感大增 |
[11:28] | No, child actors don’t have much time for regular school. | 不是 童星没多少时间上学 |
[11:30] | You’re either auditioning or on set, | 你要么是去试镜 要么在片场 |
[11:32] | so it’s mostly tutors. | 主要都是找的家教 |
[11:35] | Maybe I did miss out on a lot. | 或许我是错过了很多 |
[11:38] | Anyhow, why are you reading those? | 总之 你看那个干什么 |
[11:39] | I doubt that that’s gonna lead us to Kathleen’s killer. | 那恐怕不会让我们找到杀凯瑟琳的凶手 |
[11:41] | Oh, well, Kathleen’s afterword explained | 好吧 凯瑟琳的编后记里写了 |
[11:43] | how she overcame her writer’s block. | 她是如何克服瓶颈的 |
[11:45] | In order to understand, I may need context. | 为了理解 我可能会需要了解下背景 |
[11:47] | Oh, in case she uses examples? | 以防她拿书里的内容举例子吗 |
[11:49] | Exactly. So, speaking of the killer, | 没错 话说 关于凶手 |
[11:52] | any leads? | 有线索吗 |
[11:53] | Yeah, actually. | 有 |
[11:55] | Someone who goes by the name of | 有一个叫 |
[11:57] | “Ashley3001fan.” | “艾什利3001粉丝”的人 |
[11:59] | Got into some pretty heated online arguments with Kathleen. | 在网上跟凯瑟琳激烈地吵了起来 |
[12:03] | Apparently, she wasn’t too happy | 看来 她对书 |
[12:04] | the book was taking so long to be completed. | 写得这么慢相当不满 |
[12:06] | Poor Kathleen. When will people understand writer’s block | 可怜的凯瑟琳 人们何时能理解写作瓶颈 |
[12:09] | is a very serious condition? | 是很严重的情况 |
[12:10] | Well, Kathleen agreed. | 凯瑟琳也这么想 |
[12:12] | “I don’t have to answer | “我不需要回应 |
[12:12] | “To ignorant trolls like you. | 你这种无知的喷子 |
[12:14] | “There’s a reason I’m the writer | 毕竟我才是作者 |
[12:15] | “And you’re a fan. | 你只是书迷 |
[12:16] | “Maybe you should try contributing something to society.” | 或许你该试试为社会做做贡献” |
[12:19] | Ouch, nicely put, Kathleen. | 说得好啊 凯瑟琳 |
[12:21] | Yeah. After Kathleen publicly berated her, | 是啊 凯瑟琳公开回喷她后 |
[12:23] | Ashley went completely offline. | 艾什利就再没上线了 |
[12:24] | You think Ashley was so humiliated by her hero | 你觉得艾什利会因为被偶像深深羞辱 |
[12:27] | that she wanted revenge? | 而想复仇吗 |
[12:29] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[12:30] | Well, let’s hope so ’cause I need to find that boo… | 希望是的 因为我需要找到那本书… |
[12:34] | Killer, the b– killer. | 杀手 书…杀手 |
[12:36] | I know you mean book. | 我知道你是想说书 |
[12:38] | I did. | 是啊 |
[12:44] | Hi, Amenadiel. | 阿曼纳迪尔 |
[12:45] | Hey, Trixie. Uh, is Maze here? | 翠茜 麦子在吗 |
[12:49] | Sorry, no. | 抱歉 不在 |
[12:56] | Would you mind telling her that I stopped by, please? | 你能告诉她我来过吗 拜托了 |
[12:59] | Sure. | 当然 |
[13:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:07] | Nice work, Trix. | 干得好 翠茜 |
[13:11] | Why don’t you want to see him? | 你为什么不想见他 |
[13:12] | Amenadiel’s nice. | 阿曼纳迪尔挺好的 |
[13:14] | Nice? | 挺好的 |
[13:16] | If he were nice, | 如果他挺好 |
[13:18] | he wouldn’t be sneaking around behind my back with my friend, | 就不会背着我跟我的朋友偷偷摸摸了 |
[13:21] | and lying about it. | 还撒谎隐瞒 |
[13:24] | Why are they doing that? | 他们为什么那么做 |
[13:25] | I don’t know. ‘Cause they suck. | 我不知道 因为他们是烂人 |
[13:27] | Mommy says that sometimes, | 妈妈说有时候 |
[13:29] | people are just scared to tell the truth. | 人们就是不敢说出真相 |
[13:32] | Maybe they need a little help. | 或许他们需要帮助 |
[13:34] | That’s not a bad idea, kid. | 这点子不坏 丫头 |
[13:38] | Helping people tell the truth is kind of my thing. | “帮助”人们说出真相是我的专长呢 |
[13:48] | I cybertraced Ashley3001fan to here. | 我网络追踪了艾什利3001粉丝查到了这里 |
[13:50] | And the ice cream from the crime scene, | 犯罪现场的冰淇淋 |
[13:52] | also from here. | 也是这里的 |
[13:53] | – Ashley could be one of these three. – Yes. | -艾什利可能就在这三个女人中 -是啊 |
[13:56] | They do seem like the insipid Y.A. type. | 她们看上去像是无趣的小青年 |
[13:58] | Though, scooping frozen treats for others day in, day out, | 但是 成天给别人挖冰冻美食 |
[14:01] | seems even more boring. | 似乎更无聊 |
[14:02] | Yeah, but they get to hang out with their friends. | 是啊 但她们可以跟朋友们在一起 |
[14:04] | There’s no adult responsibility. | 不用承担大人的责任 |
[14:05] | It looks like they’re having fun. | 她们看上去似乎很开心 |
[14:07] | You know, stupid fun. | 疯玩那样开心 |
[14:09] | Since when do you like “stupid fun”? | 你什么时候还喜欢上”疯玩”了 |
[14:14] | Detective Decker, LAPD. I’d like to ask you all some… | 戴克警探 洛杉矶警局 我想问… |
[14:19] | Freeze. | 别动[冰冻] |
[14:20] | “Freeze,” Good one. | “冰冻” 真好笑 |
[14:23] | Please. | 求你 |
[14:25] | Please don’t call my mom. | 求你别找我妈 |
[14:26] | I-It’s just one joint. | 就一根大麻烟 |
[14:28] | Claire? What’s going on? | 克莱尔 怎么回事 |
[14:31] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[14:32] | You’re not Ashley? | 你不是艾什利吗 |
[14:34] | No, I’m Ashley. | 不 我才是 |
[14:36] | Ashley’s a man? | 艾什利是个男的 |
[14:38] | Yeah, I’m a man. | 是啊 我是个男的 |
[14:40] | And I’m the manager. What’s going on? | 也是经理 怎么回事 |
[14:41] | Oh, what’s going on, Ashley, | 事情是这样的 艾什利 |
[14:43] | is you need to give me that book. | 你要把那本书给我 |
[14:45] | Otherwise, I’ll show you the true meaning of | 否则 我就让你知道什么叫真正的 |
[14:46] | “You scream for ice cream.” | “为冰淇淋尖叫” |
[14:49] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[14:50] | All right. | 好 |
[14:59] | I’m gonna ask you nicely, Ashley. | 我客气地问你 艾什利 |
[15:01] | Where’s the book? | 书在哪 |
[15:02] | Dude, I’m telling you. I don’t have any book. | 哥们 我说了 我没拿什么书 |
[15:09] | Then why was that found at Kathleen Pike’s home? | 那为什么会在凯瑟琳·派克家发现这个 |
[15:13] | “3000 and Yum.” | “3000美味” |
[15:15] | Yeah, that’s a flavor I created special for Kathleen. | 是啊 这是我专为凯瑟琳设计的口味 |
[15:18] | I brought it to her house personally. | 我亲自送去她家的 |
[15:20] | Do you always bring ice cream to your murder victims? | 你总给你杀的人带冰淇淋过去吗 |
[15:22] | Murder? | 杀人 |
[15:25] | Wait… | 等等 |
[15:27] | Kathleen’s dead? | 凯瑟琳死了吗 |
[15:28] | Very. | 死透透了 |
[15:29] | Man, she was the greatest writer of our generation. | 天啊 她可是我们这代最伟大的作家 |
[15:32] | What? | 什么 |
[15:33] | Her books were about high school drama. | 她的书都是讲高中狗血事的 |
[15:35] | What could a man of your age possibly find great about them? | 你这年纪的男人怎么会觉得那伟大 |
[15:38] | I mean, high school was the best time of my life. | 高中是我人生中最棒的时期 |
[15:41] | Reading 3001 makes me feel like I’m 16 again. | 读《3001》让我觉得自己回到了16岁 |
[15:45] | Those books are deeper than you think. | 那些书比你想的要深刻 |
[15:48] | We know about your online fight with Kathleen. | 我们知道你跟凯瑟琳在网上的争执 |
[15:51] | Things got very heated. | 你们吵得不可开交 |
[15:52] | Must’ve hurt to have her insult you like that | 她那样在众目睽睽之下羞辱你 |
[15:54] | in front of everybody. | 肯定很不好受吧 |
[15:55] | I never should’ve said those things. | 我不该说那种话的 |
[15:57] | So, I sent her some of my writing. | 于是我把自己的作品寄给了她 |
[15:58] | You know, like an olive branch. | 当作是橄榄枝 |
[16:00] | Hold on, you’re a writer? | 等等 你是个作家吗 |
[16:01] | Yeah, man. I’ve written, like, | 是的 我写了 |
[16:03] | tons of Class of 3001 fan fiction. | 好多《3001届》的同人小说 |
[16:06] | Can’t imagine that Kathleen was too pleased. | 凯瑟琳肯定不会很高兴吧 |
[16:09] | Kathleen liked my writing. | 凯瑟琳喜欢我的作品 |
[16:11] | She even asked me to help her finish her last book. | 她甚至让我帮她写完最后一本书 |
[16:13] | She asked you to help? | 她向你求助 |
[16:15] | So Kathleen’s solution to writer’s block was to outsource? | 凯瑟琳解决写作瓶颈的办法就是外包吗 |
[16:18] | Yeah, but when Kathleen read my version, | 是啊 但凯瑟琳看完我的写作后 |
[16:20] | she decided she wanted to go in a different direction. | 决定采取另一种思路 |
[16:23] | But she said it did help her f-finish her book on her own. | 但是她说这对她自己完成书很有帮助 |
[16:26] | So… boom. | 厉害吧 |
[16:28] | It did? How? | 是吗 怎么说 |
[16:30] | What exactly helped Kathleen overcome her block? | 究竟是什么帮助凯瑟琳克服了瓶颈 |
[16:33] | She told me she realized | 她说她意识到 |
[16:35] | she needed to be more authentic. | 她得更真实一些 |
[16:38] | You know, get back to her original inspiration. | 回归她最初的灵感 |
[16:41] | That is completely meaningless. | 这真是毫无意义 |
[16:44] | Well, well, what was the original inspiration? | 最初的灵感是什么 |
[16:50] | You guys don’t know? | 你们不知道吗 |
[16:51] | So, the characters in Kathleen’s books are based on real people. | 凯瑟琳书里的人物都基于真实的人 |
[16:54] | And all of her stories were taken | 她的故事都取材于 |
[16:55] | from her real life at Westside High, | 她在西区高中的真实生活 |
[16:57] | right here in L.A. | 洛杉矶的一所高中 |
[16:58] | Max, Jessica, Isabel. | 麦克斯 杰西卡 伊泽贝尔 |
[17:01] | She didn’t even change any of the first names. | 她连名字都没改 |
[17:03] | Did she have any original ideas at all? | 她有任何原创点子吗 |
[17:05] | Well, she changed the last names. | 她改了姓氏 |
[17:07] | And she did have to come up | 而且她还编出了 |
[17:08] | with all that futuristic sci-fi stuff. | 那些未来主义的科幻内容 |
[17:09] | I mean, trust me, that is not easy. | 相信我 那并不轻松 |
[17:12] | I’m actually writing my own book | 我其实也在写书 |
[17:13] | about a forensic scientist | 主角是一位能够 |
[17:14] | – who talks to ghosts. – You are? Tell me, | -跟鬼魂对话的鉴定人员 -是吗 说说 |
[17:16] | what do you do when you run out of ideas? | 你文思枯竭时都怎么办 |
[17:18] | Oh, I never run out of ideas. I’ve got way too many. | 我从不会文思枯竭 我思路太多了 |
[17:20] | My problem is how to choose. | 我的问题是无法选择 |
[17:22] | Well, there’s no need to rub it in. | 没必要臭显摆啊 |
[17:23] | – Thank you. – So, this author exposed | -多谢了 -那么这个作家曝光了 |
[17:25] | all these people’s dirty laundry? | 这些人的各种丑事吗 |
[17:26] | Sounds like motive to me. | 我觉得这像是动机 |
[17:28] | Uh, I think Charlotte… | 我觉得夏洛特 |
[17:30] | uh, Ms. Richards is right. | 理查德女士说得对 |
[17:31] | If, uh, someone saw the editor’s tweet | 如果有人看到了编辑的推文 |
[17:33] | announcing another book, then maybe one of them killed her | 宣布她要出新书 或许那人杀了她 |
[17:36] | to make sure it didn’t come out. | 以确保书不会出版 |
[17:39] | Ella. | 艾拉 |
[17:41] | The main characters from the Class of 3001– | 《3001届》的几个主角 |
[17:44] | if the book’s gonna reveal any secrets, it’s theirs. | 如果书会透露什么秘密 那就是他们的秘密 |
[17:46] | These are our suspects. | 他们就是我们的嫌犯 |
[17:48] | Right. Prom king, sexpot, cheerleader, | 好吧 舞会王后 交际花 拉拉队员 |
[17:51] | bad boy, valedictorian, jock. | 坏小子 好学生 运动员 |
[17:55] | One of these six degenerates has my book. Let’s bring them in. | 这六个混蛋之一拿了我的书 把他们找来吧 |
[17:57] | No, all you have is speculation. Not enough for arrest warrants. | 不 这都只是猜测 不够申请到搜查令的 |
[18:00] | I mean, even if we did bring them all in, | 就算真把他们都找来 |
[18:02] | we don’t have any leverage. | 也没有任何筹码 |
[18:03] | Why would they admit to anything? | 他们凭什么要承认任何事呢 |
[18:05] | Well, according to superfan Ashley, | 根据铁杆粉艾什利说 |
[18:06] | Kathleen was rushing to get her book done in time | 凯瑟琳急着想把书写完 |
[18:08] | to announce it at her high school reunion, | 好在她的高中聚会上宣布 |
[18:09] | which is tomorrow night. | 也就是明天晚上 |
[18:11] | Well, if all our suspects are in town to attend, | 如果所有嫌疑人都来到城里参加聚会 |
[18:14] | gave them opportunity. | 那就有作案机会了 |
[18:16] | And it gives us an opportunity as well, | 这样我们也有机会了 |
[18:17] | to go undercover. | 可以潜入进去 |
[18:18] | – Well, good. What are we waiting for? – Well, | -很好 那还等什么 -是这样 |
[18:20] | it’s a high school reunion. Everybody knows everybody. | 毕竟是高中聚会 大家互相都认识 |
[18:22] | Unless… you’re Todd Cornwell. | 除非 你是托德·科恩威尔 |
[18:26] | Who’s Todd Cornwell? | 托德·科恩威尔是谁 |
[18:27] | Exactly. Todd Cornwell. | 没错 托德·科恩威尔 |
[18:30] | Class loner, acne, | 独行侠 满脸痘痘 |
[18:31] | Coke-bottle glasses, whole bit. | 厚镜片 这么个设定 |
[18:32] | Went to college overseas, | 去国外上的大学 |
[18:34] | and when I stalked Kathleen’s classmates online, | 我在网上搜凯瑟琳的同学时 |
[18:37] | Todd was the only one with zero social media presence. | 只有托德没有任何社交平台的记录 |
[18:40] | Lucifer, you could go as Todd. | 路西法 你可以假扮托德 |
[18:44] | Yeah, no, no, seriously. Look, he looks just like you. | 没错 说真的 他跟你长得一样 |
[18:46] | Has all that masturbation finally caught up with your eyesight, Daniel? | 你是撸太多影响到视力吗 丹尼尔 |
[18:49] | No one’ll believe that even if I tell them | 就算说我去整了容还换了身体 |
[18:51] | I’ve had a face and body transplant. | 别人都不会信我是他 |
[18:53] | Yeah, but it might be our only shot. | 对 但我们可能只有这个办法了 |
[18:54] | I mean, I could go as your plus-one. | 我可以当你的女伴 |
[18:55] | Oh, poops. Hold up. | 糟糕 等等 |
[18:57] | Todd RSVP’d “Yes.” | 托德的回复是”参加” |
[19:01] | Charlotte, is there any legal way | 夏洛特 有没有什么合法办法 |
[19:02] | to prevent him from attending? | 能够让他不去 |
[19:05] | Well, it’s definitely not legal | 如果你们请赏金猎人 |
[19:08] | to distract Todd with, say, a bounty hunter. | 去分散他的注意力 绝对是违法的 |
[19:10] | If anyone needs me, I’m gonna be in my office | 有人找我的话 去我办公室 |
[19:12] | not hearing the plan. | 接下来的话我不听了 |
[19:14] | Okay, great. Are you gonna call Maze? | 很好 你打给麦子吗 |
[19:16] | Gladly, whilst you research our suspects. | 没问题 你可以调查一下嫌疑人 |
[19:20] | Enjoy. | 慢慢看 |
[19:22] | Maze. | 麦子 |
[19:25] | I’m so glad you’re here. | 你来了真好 |
[19:27] | Yeah, well, you seem pretty busy. | 你似乎挺忙的 |
[19:30] | I called a couple of times. Never heard back. | 我打过几通电话 你都没回音 |
[19:33] | Yeah, I know, work’s been crazy. | 是啊 工作太忙了 |
[19:36] | Oh. I was hoping that maybe you found a boyfriend. | 是吗 我还以为你交了男朋友呢 |
[19:40] | – Boyfriend? – Yeah. | -男朋友 -对啊 |
[19:41] | Why would I… | 我怎么会… |
[19:45] | Definitely no boyfriend. | 绝对没有男朋友 |
[19:46] | – Really? – Yup. | -真的吗 -对 |
[19:47] | So single. So… so single. | 我单身 单身得叮当响 |
[19:51] | Well, in that case, I should totally set you up. | 这样的话 我可以给你介绍一个 |
[19:53] | I have just the guy. | 有个特别合适的人选 |
[19:55] | Oh, that it so thoughtful of you, Maze, | 你可真贴心 麦子 |
[19:57] | but you really don’t have to do that. | 不过真的不用这样 |
[19:59] | Please, Linda, I want to. What are best friends for? | 琳达 我想给你介绍 这是闺蜜应该做的 |
[20:03] | I know, it’s just me and blind dates… | 我知道 但我不太适合相亲… |
[20:05] | – How about tomorrow night? – Tomorrow night? | -明晚怎么样 -明晚吗 |
[20:08] | Oh… shoot. I think I’m busy. | 糟糕 我好像很忙 |
[20:14] | Let me do this. | 答应我吧 |
[20:17] | Tomorrow it is. | 那就明天了 |
[20:26] | 高二 高一 | |
[20:30] | No. | 不要 |
[20:36] | Mom? | 妈 |
[20:38] | Baby, what are you doing up? Get back in bed. | 宝贝 你怎么起来了 快回去睡觉 |
[20:40] | Bed? It’s morning. | 睡觉 都早上了 |
[20:42] | I’m gonna miss the bus. | 我要错过校车了 |
[20:44] | What? | 什么 |
[20:45] | I’ve-I’ve, uh… | 我难道… |
[20:46] | I’ve been up all night? | 刷了个通宵吗 |
[20:48] | Come on, come on. Get the… | 快来 赶紧的 |
[20:50] | Get-get, go, get your… Where’s the…? | 去拿你的… 那什么呢… |
[21:09] | You know, high school reunion’s | 其实 高中聚会 |
[21:10] | a very popular torture in Hell. | 在地狱是人气很高的折磨 |
[21:12] | This is beautiful. | 这里很美 |
[21:14] | I… you know, you didn’t even try to look like Todd. | 你根本一点都没想伪装成托德 |
[21:18] | Well… well, why would I do that? | 我为什么要那样做 |
[21:19] | If I was Todd, I’d want to look like me. | 我要是托德 我也想长我这样 |
[21:20] | Oh, my gosh. Oh, my gosh, look. | 我的天 天哪 快看 |
[21:22] | It’s Emily and Bo, | 是艾米丽和波 |
[21:24] | Tristan and Jessica, | 崔斯坦和杰茜卡 |
[21:25] | and there’s Max talking to Isabel. | 在和伊泽贝尔聊天的是麦克斯 |
[21:27] | She is so not good enough for him, really. | 她实在是配不上他 真的 |
[21:30] | What did you just say? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[21:33] | Max and Isabel, two of our suspects. | 麦克斯和伊泽贝尔 我们的两名疑犯 |
[21:37] | The prom king and the sexpot. | 舞会国王和交际花 |
[21:39] | Oh, Lucifer, don’t judge. | 路西法 不要以貌取人 |
[21:41] | They’re so much more to these people | 这些人刻板的外表之下 |
[21:43] | than their stereotypes suggest. | 还是很有内涵的 |
[21:44] | Right. | 对 |
[21:45] | It’s just, ugh. | 真是太… |
[21:46] | Are you being serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[21:48] | Yeah. Yeah, the books are much deeper than you’d imagine. | 是啊 那些书比想象中的还要有深度 |
[21:51] | The characters, they’re so compelling and relatable | 那些人物是如此地引人入胜又易懂 |
[21:54] | and rich, and I-I mean… | 而且丰富多彩 我是说 |
[21:57] | They’re all here. | 那些人物全都在这里 |
[21:58] | And one of them is most likely a killer. | 其中一人很有可能就是凶手 |
[22:01] | Right. | 没错 |
[22:01] | – Right. – Right. | -对 -对 |
[22:03] | Okay, I’m gonna go sign us in | 我要去帮我们俩登记 |
[22:04] | so that we can finally meet the, um… | 这样我们就能见到… |
[22:07] | so we can question the suspects. | 我们就能盘问疑犯了 |
[22:12] | What is happening? | 她这是中什么邪了 |
[22:17] | Okay, so we each have three people to question. | 所以我们每人盘问三个人 |
[22:20] | Let’s figure out who was worried about | 我们要搞清楚是谁 |
[22:22] | Kathleen’s book coming out. | 担心凯瑟琳要出版的书 |
[22:23] | Yes, and where everyone was the night of the murder. | 对 然后查查谋杀当晚所有的人都在哪里 |
[22:25] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[22:27] | Are you even listening to me? | 你有在听我说话吗 |
[22:30] | Do you know, I can’t believe I’m saying this, | 简直不敢相信我要说这话 |
[22:31] | but focus, Detective. | 专心点 警探 |
[22:33] | I need that afterword. | 我需要那个编后记 |
[22:34] | – Right, sorry. – Right. | -对 抱歉 -好 |
[22:35] | – Oh, my God. – What? | -天啊 -什么 |
[22:37] | It’s Jessica. | 是杰西卡 |
[22:39] | Can you believe that sophomore year, | 你能相信她在高二那年 |
[22:41] | she hooked up with Tristan on the laserball field? | 和崔斯坦在激光球场里搞上了吗 |
[22:45] | Don’t worry, Jessica’s on my list. | 别担心 我负责去盘问杰西卡 |
[22:49] | Okay, so, I’m the first one here. | 我是第一个到的人 |
[22:52] | I’ll just go have a drink at the bar. | 那我先去吧台喝一杯 |
[22:54] | – Sure thing. – Linda. | -好 -琳达 |
[22:57] | Amenadiel, what are you doing here? | 阿曼纳迪尔 你怎么来了 |
[22:59] | Well, Maze invited me. | 麦子叫我来的 |
[23:00] | I thought she wanted to talk after I stopped by yesterday. | 我以为我昨天找过她之后 她想聊聊 |
[23:02] | Maze is setting me up on a blind date. | 麦子在给我安排相亲 |
[23:06] | What if you are my blind date? | 如果你就是我相亲的对象呢 |
[23:08] | Well, that doesn’t make any sense. | 这样说不通啊 |
[23:09] | Unless she knows about us and is trying to make us squirm. | 除非她知道我们俩的事 想让我们感到不安 |
[23:12] | And torture is her thing. | 她最喜欢折磨人了 |
[23:14] | Linda, | 琳达 |
[23:16] | this is Todd. | 这是托德 |
[23:18] | Your date. | 你的相亲对象 |
[23:20] | Hello. | 你好 |
[23:21] | This is a blue lobelia. | 这是蓝色半边莲 |
[23:23] | Native Americans used them to treat constipation. | 印第安人用它来治便秘 |
[23:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:33] | But what are you two doing here? | 但是你们俩来干什么 |
[23:36] | Double date. | 双侣约会 |
[23:39] | Isn’t this great? | 不是很好吗 |
[23:43] | Yeah, uh, no… | 嗯 不要 |
[23:46] | Hi. | 你好 |
[23:47] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[23:56] | Excuse us. Isabel. | 抱歉 伊泽贝尔 |
[24:00] | Todd? | 托德 |
[24:01] | Odd-bod Todd? | 怪人托德 |
[24:03] | Are… | 你 |
[24:04] | I’m sorry. You… | 对不起 你 |
[24:06] | just look so different. | 简直是大变样了 |
[24:08] | I’ll take that as a compliment. | 我当这话是在赞美我 |
[24:09] | Wow, I… | 我 |
[24:11] | Do you have a British accent? | 你还有一口英国口音吗 |
[24:12] | Well, I’ve had many accents over the years, | 这些年我有过很多口音 |
[24:14] | but this one is clearly the best. | 但这个显然是最好的口音 |
[24:17] | You’re so funny and… so hot. | 你好幽默 又性感 |
[24:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:23] | Uh, but I need to ask you a few questions. | 但是我要问你几个问题 |
[24:25] | Sure. Let’s catch up. | 好 我们好好聊聊 |
[24:28] | Can you believe Kathleen’s coming out with another book? | 你相信凯瑟琳又有一本书要出版了吗 |
[24:30] | Oh, I believe it. | 我相信 |
[24:32] | That bitch loved profiting off of us. | 那贱人最喜欢从我们身上榨取利益 |
[24:35] | Ugh, she sucks. | 她很差劲 |
[24:37] | But honestly, we’re all, uh, just trying to move on. | 实话讲 我们都在试着向前看了 |
[24:40] | Man, those books ruined our lives. | 那些书毁了我们的生活 |
[24:42] | I had to move to Maine. | 我不得不搬到缅因州 |
[24:43] | 加州位于美国本土西南角 缅因州则在东北角 | |
[24:43] | Do you know what was in her last book? | 你知道她最后一本书写了什么吗 |
[24:45] | What sparked her final idea? | 是什么给了她最终的灵感 |
[24:48] | The books are about you, correct? | 这些书都和你有关 对吗 |
[24:52] | So, do you know | 那 你知道 |
[24:53] | what happens in the new book? | 新书里都写了什么吗 |
[24:54] | Are there any big secrets that come out or… | 有没有大秘密呼之欲出 |
[24:57] | does Isabel actually get pregnant? | 伊泽贝尔真的怀孕了吗 |
[24:59] | Uh, who are you again? | 你是哪位来着 |
[25:01] | What were you doing two nights ago? | 你前天晚上在做什么 |
[25:02] | I was… at home? | 我 在家 |
[25:05] | Doing a facial. | 做美容 |
[25:06] | I was with Tristan. | 我和崔斯坦在一起 |
[25:08] | I think. | 我记得 |
[25:09] | I mean, by the time I flew in, it was really late. | 我到达的时候已经很晚了 |
[25:11] | You’re hiding something. | 你在隐藏些什么 |
[25:13] | And I think I know what. | 我知道是什么 |
[25:15] | It’s because you were with Bo, | 因为你当时和波在一起 |
[25:16] | and you didn’t want Isabel to find out. | 而且你不想让伊泽贝尔知道 |
[25:18] | But, like, who cares what Isabel thinks? | 不过 谁在乎伊泽贝尔怎么想呢 |
[25:19] | Especially after what she did to you in chemistry class? | 特别是她在化学课上居然对你做了那样的事 |
[25:22] | I mean, do you realize you’re still lucky to have your hand? | 你知不知道你能保住手已经非常幸运了 |
[25:25] | It doesn’t matter where I was two nights ago. | 我前天晚上在哪里并不重要 |
[25:27] | What matters is that tonight, we’re together. | 重要的是今夜 我和你在一起 |
[25:32] | So where were you two nights ago? | 你前天晚上在哪儿 |
[25:36] | Let’s go talk somewhere a little quieter. | 我们去安静点的地方说话 |
[25:38] | Right. | 好吧 |
[25:40] | Yeah, talk. Uh-huh. | 只是谈谈哈 |
[25:45] | You two have so much in common. | 你俩有很多共同点 |
[25:47] | Yeah. Linda, you’re a therapist. | 琳达 你是心理医生 |
[25:50] | And, Todd, | 托德 |
[25:51] | you’re in therapy. | 你在进行心理治疗 |
[25:53] | Discuss. | 谈一下吧 |
[25:56] | – You don’t have to… – I wet the bed. | -你不必 -我尿床了 |
[26:00] | It’s more common than people think. | 其实尿床没有那么罕见 |
[26:02] | You’re lovely. | 你人真好 |
[26:04] | I’m so glad she convinced me to skip my reunion for this. | 我真开心听她的没去重聚而是来约会 |
[26:07] | Most serial killers wet the bed. | 大多数连环杀手都尿床 |
[26:11] | I smell a love connection, don’t you? | 我感受到了爱的萌芽 你呢 |
[26:15] | Let’s crank this date up a notch. | 让我们来提高一下这次约会的档次 |
[26:17] | Waiter. | 服务生 |
[26:19] | Linda. | 琳达 |
[26:20] | This is getting out of control. | 事情已经失控了 |
[26:22] | We just have to get through tonight. We can do it. | 我们只要挨过今晚就好了 我们能做到 |
[26:28] | So, Todd. | 托德 |
[26:30] | Any hobbies? | 有什么爱好吗 |
[26:31] | I make my own toothpaste. | 我的牙膏是自己做的 |
[26:36] | Where were you two nights ago? | 你前天晚上在哪里 |
[26:40] | Come on, Tristan. | 加油 崔斯坦 |
[26:41] | I can’t remember. | 我记不得了 |
[26:42] | Well, try. | 努力想想 |
[26:45] | I told you, man, | 我告诉你了 哥们儿 |
[26:46] | I don’t, I don’t remember where I was. | 我不记得我在哪儿了 |
[26:49] | Tell me the truth now. | 马上给我说实话 |
[26:51] | Okay. A couple nights ago, | 好吧 几晚前 |
[26:53] | we all broke into the school pool. | 我们闯进了学校的游泳池 |
[26:54] | You know, just a little party before the party, you know? | 就是个派对前的热身小派对 你知道的 |
[26:57] | Well, why is that a secret? | 那为什么这事不能说 |
[26:58] | Because we didn’t invite everyone. | 因为我们没有邀请所有的人 |
[27:00] | Well, you, for instance. | 比如你 |
[27:02] | – What? – I’m sorry, man. | -什么 -抱歉 哥们儿 |
[27:04] | If we knew how cool you had gotten, | 要是我们知道你变得这么酷了 |
[27:06] | we totally would’ve invited you. | 我们肯定会邀请你的 |
[27:08] | So what you’re saying is you all have the same alibi? | 所以你的意思是你们都有一样的不在场证明 |
[27:13] | Wasting our time here. | 我们在浪费时间 |
[27:16] | Where’s the detective? | 警探去哪儿了 |
[27:18] | I dig you, Chloe. | 我喜欢你 克洛伊 |
[27:20] | You… you’re different. | 你与众不同 |
[27:22] | Too bad you didn’t go to high school with us. | 好遗憾你没和我们一起上高中 |
[27:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:27] | That would have been great. | 要是能一起就好了 |
[27:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:30] | So, you were gonna tell me | 所以你要告诉我 |
[27:34] | where you were two nights ago? | 你前天晚上在哪里吗 |
[27:38] | Is that really what you want to talk about, hmm? | 你真的只想谈这个事儿吗 |
[27:42] | Well, I mean, | 我是说 |
[27:44] | I would really like to know. | 我真的很想知道 |
[27:47] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[27:49] | What are you doing? Who is that? | 你在干什么 她是谁 |
[27:50] | We were talking. | 我们在说话呢 |
[27:52] | And what do you care? | 关你什么事 |
[27:54] | You cheated on Max with Tristan. | 你背着麦克斯和崔斯坦偷情 |
[27:57] | That was 15 years ago. | 那是15年前的事 |
[27:59] | Actually, I am still kind of pissed about that. | 其实 我还有点耿耿于怀 |
[28:01] | I’m sorry I cheated on you, | 我很抱歉背着你偷情 |
[28:03] | but I only did it because I thought you slept with Emily. | 但我那么做是因为我以为你和艾米丽有私情 |
[28:05] | I would never cheat on you, Jessica. | 我怎么可能背着你乱搞 杰西卡 |
[28:07] | I know that now. | 我现在知道了 |
[28:09] | I read 3001. | 我读了《3001届》 |
[28:11] | It showed me how much you really loved me. | 上面写着你非常爱我 |
[28:14] | You know, sometimes I think about | 你知道吗 有时我会想 |
[28:16] | getting back together. | 重归于好 |
[28:18] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[28:20] | What’s going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[28:22] | Max, I thought it was gonna be just us. | 麦克斯 不是说只有我们俩吗 |
[28:24] | I’m not really down for a four-way. | 四人行我可做不来 |
[28:26] | Make that five. | 还有我 |
[28:27] | I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I’m not down, either. | 不敢相信这话从我口中说出 但我也做不来 |
[28:32] | Oh. So you were sleeping with Emily… | 你和艾米丽还真有一腿… |
[28:34] | weren’t you? And then you bring this rando in here, too? | 是吗 现在又带个不知哪来的路人 |
[28:36] | I’m not a “Rando.” | 我不是什么路人 |
[28:37] | – I-I just met -this rando. – We are never… | -我们才刚认识 -我们没机会… |
[28:39] | getting back together. | 重回于好了 |
[28:40] | – You didn’t tell her about us? – Jessica, I– | -你没告诉她我们的关系 -杰西卡 我 |
[28:41] | – this rando… – Us? | -这个路人 -你们 |
[28:42] | Yes, us. | 没错 我们 |
[28:42] | – That’s what you said. – I never said… | -我才不信 -我没说过… |
[28:44] | – Oh, really, Max? …- anything like that to you. | -是吗 麦克斯 -这种话 |
[28:45] | Detective! None of these people killed Kathleen. | 警探 这里没有谋杀凯瑟琳的凶手 |
[28:48] | – What? – “Killed”? | -什么 -“谋杀” |
[28:50] | – What? – “Detective”? | -什么 -“警探” |
[28:52] | I have discovered that they all have the same alibi. | 我发现他们都有不在场证据 |
[28:54] | They broke onto the campus two nights ago | 他们两个晚上前在校园里 |
[28:56] | and had a party by the pool. | 开了个泳池派对 |
[28:57] | Didn’t you? Hmm? | 我说的对吗 |
[28:59] | So, Kathleen’s killer, not here. | 所以 杀死凯瑟琳的凶手不在这 |
[29:00] | Look at me, being the responsible one. | 看看我 多么认真负责 |
[29:04] | So that’s why you were all acting so strangely. | 所以你们举止才会这么奇怪 |
[29:06] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[29:07] | Sorry we didn’t invite you, Todd, but, uh… | 抱歉我们没邀请你 托德 但是… |
[29:09] | you’re not mad, right? | 你没生气 对吧 |
[29:10] | You were hanging out with Kathleen anyway. | 反正你当时和凯瑟琳在一起 |
[29:12] | What? | 什么 |
[29:14] | Todd was hanging out with Kathleen two nights ago? | 两天前的晚上前托德和凯瑟琳在一起 |
[29:16] | Yeah, it’s what he said in the e-mail. | 没错 他在电邮里是这么说的 |
[29:18] | I did? I… | 是吗 我… |
[29:21] | What? He was an awesome math tutor, | 怎么了 他是个很棒的数学家教 |
[29:22] | and now he helps me with my taxes. | 我的税都是他给报的 |
[29:24] | Detective. | 警探 |
[29:25] | I think I’m the killer. | 我觉得我才是凶手 |
[29:35] | Apparently, Maze took Todd to a steakhouse in Hollywood. | 看来 麦子带托德去了好莱坞一家牛排店 |
[29:38] | It is an odd place for a kidnapping, even for Maze. | 就算是麦子 这绑架地点也太奇葩了 |
[29:41] | And what motive would Todd have to kill Kathleen? | 托德为什么要谋杀凯瑟琳 |
[29:43] | – He’s not even in the books. – Well, exactly. | -他都没在书中出现 -这就是问题所在 |
[29:45] | Odd-bod Todd’s probably tired of being left out. | 怪人托德受不了被排除在外 |
[29:48] | Oh, right, should have thought of that. | 那倒是 我应该想到的 |
[29:50] | Yes, you should have, | 没错 确实如此 |
[29:51] | but someone was making the case all about themselves. | 但是某人只顾着自己的事 |
[29:54] | Slightly unprofessional, but I forgive you, Detective. | 有点不太敬业 但我原谅你了 警探 |
[29:56] | I know. I can’t believe I let myself | 我知道 我不该让自己 |
[29:59] | get so wrapped up in all of that. | 太过沉浸其中了 |
[30:00] | Think I was just trying to make up for all the fun, | 我只是想弥补一下自己 |
[30:03] | teenage drama that I missed out on, you know? | 遗失的童年乐趣 |
[30:05] | I didn’t even get to go to my own prom. | 我连自己的舞会都没参加 |
[30:07] | It’s ridiculous, I know. | 我知道这有点可笑 |
[30:10] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是的 |
[30:15] | And that’s the best way to clean out an abscessed tooth. | 那是清洁肿胀牙床的绝佳方法了 |
[30:18] | How delightful. | 好极了 |
[30:21] | I am so glad we did this. | 我好喜欢今天的约会 |
[30:23] | I have missed you guys. | 我太想念你们大家了 |
[30:26] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[30:29] | what’s not to miss, right? | 怎么能不想呢 |
[30:35] | Okay, stop. | 好了 住手 |
[30:36] | Uh, that’s inappropriate. | 这有点不合适吧 |
[30:37] | We’re in a restaurant, Maze. | 我们在餐厅呢 麦子 |
[30:39] | Who cares? | 谁在意呢 |
[30:40] | I care. I mean, I’m just… | 我在意 我有点… |
[30:42] | it ju– it just makes me uncomfortable. | 我有点不能接受 |
[30:44] | Oh, it does? | 是吗 |
[30:46] | Well, does this make you uncomfortable, too? | 这样是不是你也不能接受呢 |
[30:50] | Maze! Maze! Why are you acting like this? | 麦子 麦子 你这是要干什么 |
[30:54] | Because she knows. | 因为她知道了 |
[30:56] | You know, don’t you? | 你知道了 对吧 |
[31:00] | And you’re torturing us. | 而你在折磨我们 |
[31:03] | That is so incredibly mean. | 这真是太恶毒了 |
[31:04] | I’m the one who’s mean? | 恶毒的是我吗 |
[31:07] | You’re the ones who’ve been running around, | 你才是那个四处躲藏 |
[31:09] | lying to me about this fling for weeks. | 撒谎不告诉我你们一夜情的人 |
[31:12] | Of course we lied, Maze. Look at you. | 我们当然会撒谎了 麦子 看看你 |
[31:14] | You have a tendency to overreact. | 你可是有反应过度的毛病 |
[31:15] | I do not… | 我才不会 |
[31:17] | – overreact. – Maze. | -反应过度 -麦子 |
[31:18] | – Can we just calm down here? – No! | -咱们能先冷静下吗 -不行 |
[31:21] | No. | 不 |
[31:23] | I will not take orders from some pathetic daddy’s boy. | 我才不会听爸爸的乖孩子的话 |
[31:27] | Tell me, Amenadiel. | 告诉我 阿曼纳迪尔 |
[31:30] | Is this the divine purpose your Father sent you here for? | 这就是你父亲送你来这里的神圣使命吗 |
[31:34] | So you can bang some… selfish human? | 让你来干某个 自私的人类 |
[31:38] | Selfish? Selfish? | 自私 自私 |
[31:40] | All I do is listen to your problems! | 我所做的都是在听你们的烦恼 |
[31:44] | Everyone’s problems! | 所有人的问题 |
[31:46] | So, yeah, for once, I put myself first | 所以没错 这一次我把自己放在优先 |
[31:49] | and did what makes me happy. | 做了让我开心的事 |
[31:51] | So, sue me. Or torture me. Or better yet, | 所以去告我啊 或是折磨我 或更好的 |
[31:54] | why don’t you just skewer me with one of your knives? | 为什么你不用你的匕首刺穿我 |
[31:56] | But before you do, | 不过在那之前 |
[31:59] | know that this wasn’t some fling, | 你要知道这不是什么一夜情 |
[32:02] | that what Amenadiel and I found | 阿曼纳迪尔和我之间的事 |
[32:04] | was completely unexpected, | 完全在意料之外 |
[32:08] | but 100% real. | 但百分百真实 |
[32:15] | But you were my friend. | 可是你是我的朋友 |
[32:25] | Maze? | 麦子 |
[32:26] | LAPD, drop the weapons. | 洛杉矶警局 放下你的武器 |
[32:36] | Yes, I indeed visited Kathleen two nights ago. | 是 我确实两天前拜访过凯瑟琳 |
[32:39] | The night she was murdered. | 她被杀的那晚 |
[32:41] | Kathleen was murdered? | 凯瑟琳被杀了 |
[32:43] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[32:47] | And y-you think I did it. | 而你们认为是我干的 |
[32:53] | Of course you do. | 你们当然会这么认为了 |
[32:56] | The weirdo. | 怪人 |
[32:57] | The outcast. | 局外人 |
[32:59] | I’m used to people judging this book by its cover. | 我习惯了别人以外表来判断我 |
[33:02] | That’s why I swore off social media. | 这也是为什么我不玩社交媒体 |
[33:04] | I still don’t even know how Kathleen tracked me down. | 我还是不知道凯瑟琳是怎么找到我的 |
[33:08] | Kathleen tracked you down? | 凯瑟琳找到的你 |
[33:10] | She wanted to discuss | 她想要和我谈谈 |
[33:11] | the final installment of her series with me. | 她系列的最后一部作品 |
[33:13] | Well, why would she talk about that with you? | 她为什么要和你谈这种事 |
[33:14] | You’re not even in the books. | 你都不在书里 |
[33:15] | Yeah. I was surprised, too. | 是啊 我也吃了一惊 |
[33:18] | Turns out, not only was she going to include me | 结果发现 她不仅想把我写进 |
[33:21] | in the final book, | 最后一本书中 |
[33:23] | she was making me the hero. | 她还要把我塑造成英雄 |
[33:24] | Wait, h-hold on, does that mean she let you read the book? | 等下 这是不是意味着她让你看了书 |
[33:27] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[33:29] | She didn’t want me to read it yet. | 她还不想让我看 |
[33:30] | Kathleen was waiting for the reunion. | 凯瑟琳是在等同学聚会 |
[33:33] | She was excited about finishing it in time | 她挺想尽快完成这本书 |
[33:35] | to show everyone there. | 拿去给大家看 |
[33:36] | So you have no idea what’s in the afterword? | 所以你不知道编后记里有什么 |
[33:38] | The afterword? No. | 编后记 不知道 |
[33:41] | But she did tell me about the story itself. | 不过她倒是把故事情节告诉了我 |
[33:45] | How it had a peaceful, grounded ending. | 说有一个和平 接地气的结局 |
[33:48] | No scandals, no insiders versus outcasts. | 没有丑闻 没有局内人对抗局外人 |
[33:52] | Just… | 就是… |
[33:54] | people finally understanding each other. | 人们终于理解了对方 |
[33:58] | The way she described it, it… | 她描述的听起来 |
[34:01] | …it sounded beautiful. | 听起来很美妙 |
[34:03] | And boring. | 也很无聊 |
[34:04] | And not at all like the action-packed robot ending | 而且也和那个编辑告诉过我们的 |
[34:06] | that the editor told us about. | 全是打戏的机器人结局不一样 |
[34:08] | I smell a new theory brewing. | 我闻到了新推论的味道 |
[34:10] | I got to go make a phone call. | 我去打个电话 |
[34:12] | Mr. Green. | 格林先生 |
[34:13] | Hi, uh, Detective Decker, LAPD. | 戴克警探 洛杉矶警察局 |
[34:16] | Detective, how can I help you? | 警探 需要我做什么吗 |
[34:17] | Um, I was just wondering, | 我只是好奇 |
[34:18] | did Kathleen ever talk to you | 凯瑟琳有没有跟你 |
[34:20] | about working with a ghostwriter? | 说过影子写手的事 |
[34:23] | A ghostwriter? No, wish she had. | 影子写手吗 没有 我倒希望她有 |
[34:26] | Maybe she would have finished the book sooner. | 也许她就能快点写完这本书了 |
[34:27] | Oh, I see. | 好的 |
[34:29] | So-so, she never mentioned a-a fan-fic writer | 所以她从来没提过一个名叫艾什利·柯林斯的 |
[34:33] | named Ashley Collins? | 同人写手吗 |
[34:35] | He’s a-a manager at an ice cream shop. | 他是一家冰淇淋店的店长 |
[34:37] | I think the name’s Scoop Science. | 那家店貌似叫勺中科学 |
[34:38] | Actually, yeah, Kathleen did mention some sort | 实际上 凯瑟琳还真提到过某个 |
[34:40] | of overeager fan who invented some special flavor for her. | 非常狂热的粉丝特地为她发明了新口味 |
[34:43] | Kind of creeped her out. | 有点把她吓着了 |
[34:46] | Wh-Why are you asking? | 为…为什么问到这个 |
[34:46] | Is this Ashley a suspect? | 这位艾什利是疑犯吗 |
[34:48] | Oh, well, I can’t divulge any of that information at this time. | 我现阶段不能泄露任何信息 |
[34:51] | But you’ve been incredibly helpful, Mr. Green. | 但你真是帮了大忙 格林先生 |
[34:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:56] | You in the mood for some ice cream? | 想吃冰淇淋吗 |
[35:15] | Hello, Vincent. | 你好啊 文森特 |
[35:21] | Looking for Ashley? Sorry to disappoint. | 在找艾什利吗 很抱歉让你失望了 |
[35:23] | – What are you doing here? – Drop the gun. | -你在这里干什么 -把枪放下 |
[35:26] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Kathleen Pike. | 你因为谋杀凯瑟琳·派克被捕了 |
[35:28] | You lied to us, Vincent. | 你骗了我们 文森特 |
[35:30] | I called Ashley. | 我给艾什利打了电话 |
[35:31] | He confirmed that the robot ending | 他确认了那个机器人的结尾 |
[35:32] | was his version and not Kathleen’s. | 是他的版本 而不是凯瑟琳的 |
[35:34] | – Th-That means nothing. – But it is suspicious. | -那说明不了什么 -但是很可疑 |
[35:36] | So I looked at traffic footage. | 所以我看了交通摄像 |
[35:38] | You went to Kathleen’s house the night of the murder. | 在凯瑟琳被杀当晚你去了她家 |
[35:40] | But, Detective, didn’t he tell us he didn’t go | 但是 警探 他不是说 |
[35:42] | over there till the next morning? | 他是第二天早上才过去的吗 |
[35:44] | Fine. Yes, I was at Kathleen’s that night. | 好吧 没错 我当晚是去了凯瑟琳家 |
[35:48] | If you had waited five years for that damn book like I did, | 假如你像我一样等那本破书等了五年 |
[35:50] | you wouldn’t want to wait another second for it either. | 你也不会想再多等一秒钟了 |
[35:52] | But once you got it, | 但你拿到书之后 |
[35:53] | you didn’t like what you read, did you? | 并不喜欢里面的剧情 是吗 |
[35:54] | I was horrified. | 我被吓坏了 |
[35:56] | She ended the series in the most boring way possible. | 她用一种最无聊的方式结束了这个系列 |
[35:58] | And you were worried about the sales. | 然后你很担心销量 |
[36:00] | We’d lose millions without the right ending. | 要想不亏损数百万 就需要一个好结局 |
[36:03] | Ashley’s. | 艾什利版的结局 |
[36:03] | So you and Kathleen argued over which one to use. | 所以你和凯瑟琳争论该用哪个结局 |
[36:06] | She refused to use the good version. | 她拒绝使用更好的那版 |
[36:08] | So, yeah, I threw her stupid typewriter at her. | 所以没错 我朝她扔了那台破打字机 |
[36:11] | But even with Kathleen gone, | 但即便凯瑟琳死了 |
[36:13] | you knew that you couldn’t publish Ashley’s ending as hers. | 你也知道不能把艾什利版结局当做她写的出版 |
[36:15] | So you came here to tie up the one loose end. | 所以你来这里解决最后一个障碍 |
[36:18] | Now, tell me, Vincent– | 现在 告诉我 文森特… |
[36:21] | Kathleen’s manuscript, | 凯瑟琳的手稿 |
[36:22] | where is it? | 在哪里 |
[36:23] | I don’t have it. | 不在我这里 |
[36:24] | I destroyed it. | 我把它销毁了 |
[36:26] | You did what? | 你干了什么 |
[36:27] | I couldn’t let anybody read that pathetic joke of an ending! | 我不能让任何人读到那个可笑的结局 |
[36:30] | But I needed to read the afterword | 但我必须要读编后记 |
[36:31] | so I could fix my problem, | 这样我才能解决我自己的问题 |
[36:33] | – and now you’re saying it’s gone?! – Lucifer, | -但你居然告诉我说稿子没了 -路西法 |
[36:34] | back off. | 放开他 |
[36:36] | What did it say? | 里面写了什么 |
[36:37] | – The afterword? – Yes! | -编后记 -是的 |
[36:38] | How did she fix her block? | 她是如何解决自己的瓶颈的 |
[36:41] | I don’t know! She said inspiration came | 我不知道 她说她的灵感来源于 |
[36:42] | when she realized she couldn’t go back | 她意识到自己无法回到过去 |
[36:43] | and change what she’d done. | 改变自己从前的所为 |
[36:45] | Well, that doesn’t help me at all! | 这对我一点帮助也没有 |
[36:46] | Lucifer, stop! | 路西法 住手 |
[36:47] | Now I’m never gonna figure out how to… | 如今我再也没办法想出办法… |
[36:59] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[37:00] | No, Detective. | 不 警探 |
[37:02] | Far from it. | 一点都不好 |
[37:17] | Remind me to never go on another blind date ever again. | 提醒我以后再也不要去参加相亲了 |
[37:22] | Oh, I don’t know, | 我可说不准 |
[37:22] | I thought you and Todd really made a connection. | 我觉得你和托德真的挺来电的 |
[37:28] | Okay, so I’ve been thinking. | 好吧 其实我一直在思考 |
[37:29] | – Yeah. – A lot. | -嗯 -想了很多 |
[37:35] | Pretty crazy what Maze did. | 麦子的所作所为太疯狂了 |
[37:36] | I’ll say. | 我也觉得 |
[37:38] | But she was right. | 但她是对的 |
[37:41] | We never should have lied to her. | 我们不应该欺骗她的 |
[37:44] | And I never should have lied to myself. | 我也不应该欺骗我自己 |
[37:47] | Yourself? | 你自己 |
[37:49] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[37:51] | As much as I tried to tell myself otherwise, | 尽管我试图说服自己并不是这样 |
[37:55] | I knew what we were doing was going to hurt her. | 但我知道我们一定会伤害她 |
[37:57] | And I did it anyway. | 但我还是做了 |
[38:00] | That’s how much I wanted to be with you, Amenadiel. | 我就是这么想和你在一起 阿曼纳迪尔 |
[38:05] | Look, you’ve made me happier than I’ve been in a long, long time. | 我已经很久很久没有像和你一起这么幸福了 |
[38:10] | But… | 但是 |
[38:12] | I was being selfish. | 我太自私了 |
[38:14] | Maze is my friend. | 麦子是我的朋友 |
[38:22] | I can’t be with you anymore. | 我不能再和你在一起了 |
[38:26] | Not when it does this to her. | 至少不能再伤害她了 |
[38:32] | You know, it’s not fair for her to take this away from us. | 她不让我们在一起 也同样不公平 |
[38:35] | I know. I don’t expect you to understand. | 我知道 我并不期望你理解 |
[38:39] | But I don’t want to be that kind of person. | 但我不想做那种人 |
[38:42] | It’s just not who I am. | 我实在不是这种人 |
[38:47] | Actually, I do understand. | 其实我能理解 |
[38:50] | I may have strayed from who I am as well. | 原本的自我可能也不做不到这样 |
[39:05] | So I guess this is it. | 看来就到此为止了 |
[39:11] | I guess so. | 看来是这样 |
[39:23] | Lucifer! | 路西法 |
[39:24] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[39:25] | – You wanted to see me? – Yes, | -你想见我 -是 |
[39:26] | I wanted to check on you. | 我想看看你好不好 |
[39:28] | That you were back to being the good detective. | 看看你是不是变回原来那个好警探了 |
[39:32] | “The good detective”? | 好警探 |
[39:34] | Mm. Well, I like our partnership much better | 我是更喜欢我们的搭档分工 |
[39:36] | when you do all the work and I’m the fun, irresponsible one. | 是你干正事 我来搞笑胡闹 |
[39:39] | Oh. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:41] | I did get a little carried away at that reunion. | 聚会的事我确实有点热乎过头了 |
[39:44] | Just a smidge. | 就一点点 |
[39:46] | Y-You know, it made me realize something. | 跟你说 这样让我认识到了什么 |
[39:50] | All of that high school drama that I missed out on– | 我错过的那么多高中狗血剧情 |
[39:52] | the-the girly gossip, | 女生们传的八卦 |
[39:54] | the hallway crushes, | 走廊恋情 |
[39:56] | all those school dances– | 还有那么多学校舞会 |
[39:59] | that’s just not who I am. I… | 那真不是我的风格 我 |
[40:01] | I like being the responsible adult. | 我更喜欢做个成熟负责任的人 |
[40:05] | Right. | 是吗 |
[40:06] | So you no longer desire any of that high school poppycock? | 这么说你不再热衷什么高中狗血模拟了 |
[40:11] | No. | 不了 |
[40:13] | Well then… | 那好吧 |
[40:16] | I guess you won’t be wanting this. | 那我估计你可能不喜欢这个了 |
[40:29] | Detective… | 警探 |
[40:31] | …will you go to the prom with me? | 我能邀请你去毕业舞会吗 |
[40:52] | I can’t believe you did this. | 真不敢相信你布置了这个 |
[41:16] | Thank you, Lucifer. | 谢谢你 路西法 |
[41:21] | I’m just glad you got what you needed. | 你能得偿所愿 我就高兴了 |
[41:25] | But you, you never found that inspiration | 可是 你到底也没找到你想找的 |
[41:28] | that you were looking for. | 那种启发和灵感 |
[41:30] | Are you ever gonna tell me what it is you were trying to solve? | 你能告诉我你到底遇到什么难题了吗 |
[41:33] | Uh, it’s-it’s complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[41:37] | Well, tell me anyhow? | 不妨说来听听 |
[41:41] | Very well. | 那好吧 |
[41:42] | A long time ago, | 很久很久以前 |
[41:44] | dear old Dad put a curse on a… | 我亲爱的老爹给我的 |
[41:47] | well, a friend of mine. | 一个朋友下了个诅咒 |
[41:49] | And I want to break that curse, | 而我想打破那个诅咒 |
[41:52] | show my Father He’s not as powerful as He thinks, | 让我父亲知道他并不像他想的那么强大 |
[41:54] | that He can’t control him. | 知道他控制不了他 |
[41:57] | Or me. | 还有我 |
[41:58] | Well, crazy metaphor aside, | 先不说这些疯狂的比喻 |
[42:01] | can I offer some advice? | 我能给你一点建议吗 |
[42:02] | Oh… please. | 非常乐意 |
[42:05] | If I’ve learned anything from this experience, | 要说我从这次案件中学到了什么 那就是 |
[42:08] | it’s that it’s better to move forward | 向前走 总要比 |
[42:10] | than stay stuck in the past. | 执迷过去好得多 |
[42:12] | It’s just like Kathleen realized. | 就像凯瑟琳领悟到的那样 |
[42:15] | We can’t rewrite history. | 我们无法重写历史 |
[42:21] | You can’t. | 只是你们不能 |
[42:23] | But maybe I can. | 但没准我能 |
[42:24] | Detective, you’re a genius. | 警探 你真是太天才了 |
[42:27] | Thanks? | 谢谢 |
[42:28] | You’ve just given me my idea. | 你给了我一个灵感 |
[42:30] | All I need to do is go back | 我只需要回到过去 |
[42:32] | and undo the reason it exists in the first place. | 消灭这诅咒存在的最初理由 |
[42:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |