时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My dad screwed us both. | 我父亲把咱们两个都坑了 |
[00:04] | But perhaps there’s a way | 但也许我们还有办法 |
[00:05] | – for us to screw him back. – How? | -反坑回去 -怎么做 |
[00:07] | By killing you. | 杀了你 |
[00:08] | – Amenadiel’s nice. – If he were nice, | -阿曼纳迪尔挺好的 -如果他挺好 |
[00:10] | he wouldn’t be sneaking around behind my back with my friend, | 就不会背着我跟我的朋友偷偷摸摸了 |
[00:13] | and lying about it. | 还撒谎隐瞒 |
[00:14] | You know, don’t you? | 你知道了 对吧 |
[00:15] | You’re the ones who have been | 你才是那个四处躲藏 |
[00:16] | lying to me about this fling for weeks. | 撒谎不告诉我你们一夜情的人 |
[00:19] | I’d like to try and help. | 我希望能尽量帮到你 |
[00:20] | You don’t have to treat me. | 你不用非治疗我不可 |
[00:22] | I think I do. For both of us. | 我想我应该治疗 为了你和我 |
[00:24] | In my quest to help you die, | 为了帮你死 |
[00:25] | I’ve done some research. | 我去做了研究 |
[00:26] | I’ve read every book, | 我读了所有的书 |
[00:27] | I’ve analyzed every language. | 分析过所有的语言 |
[00:29] | I’m completely out of ideas. | 我完全没主意了 |
[00:30] | We can’t rewrite history. | 我们无法重写历史 |
[00:32] | Detective, you’re a genius. | 警探 你真是太天才了 |
[00:34] | You’ve just given me my idea. | 你给了我一个灵感 |
[00:37] | Once upon a time, | 很久很久以前 |
[00:38] | there were two brothers– Kane and Abel. | 有一对儿兄弟 该隐和亚伯 |
[00:41] | They fought, as brothers often do, over everything. | 他们就像兄弟那样 总是为各种事争执 |
[00:45] | What’s that supposed to be? Are we shaking hands | 那是什么意思 我们是在握手 |
[00:47] | or holding spiders? | 还是拿着蜘蛛 |
[00:50] | That’s you and your brother | 那是你和你弟弟 |
[00:51] | pummeling each other over a pet rock. | 在抢夺一块石头玩具 |
[00:53] | And here’s you two scamps tugging on both ends of a snake. | 这是你们两个小淘气拽着一条蛇 |
[00:57] | That’s not how it happened. | 根本不是这么回事 |
[00:58] | Well, artistic license, my friend. | 这叫艺术创造 我的朋友 |
[01:01] | The point is that you were always at each other’s throats. | 重点是 你们总是互不相让 |
[01:04] | Until… | 直到 |
[01:06] | …you fought to the death. | 你闹出了人命 |
[01:09] | You killed Abel | 你杀了亚伯 |
[01:11] | and became the world’s | 成为了世界上 |
[01:13] | first murderer. | 第一个杀人犯 |
[01:15] | Now, the part where my father marks you, | 我父亲标记了你 |
[01:17] | cursing you to walk the earth for eternity, | 诅咒你永世不死的部分 |
[01:19] | – it’s tricky to draw. – Now, um, | -有点不好画 -嗯 |
[01:21] | I’ve heard this one before– the ending sucks. | 这故事我听过 结局很糟糕 |
[01:23] | My point exactly. | 就是嘛 |
[01:25] | We all know how your story ends. | 我们都知道你的故事结局如何 |
[01:27] | But what if we change how it begins? | 但 如果我们改变它的开始呢 |
[01:33] | What if you never killed Abel? | 如果你从未杀亚伯呢 |
[01:36] | What if we did… | 如果我们 |
[01:39] | this? | 这样呢 |
[01:41] | Clean slate. | 从头开始 |
[01:41] | That’s impossible. How would we do that? | 这不可能 要怎么做到 |
[01:43] | Oh, simple. | 简单 |
[01:46] | I shall fly down to Hell, | 我要飞下地狱 |
[01:48] | pluck your brother’s soul, and drop it into a vacant body. | 取出你弟弟的灵魂 丢进一具空躯体内 |
[01:51] | This would make Abel technically alive, | 这样严格来讲 亚伯就活着了 |
[01:53] | and therefore not murdered, and you innocent. | 因此就没有被杀 你也就无辜了 |
[01:57] | Wait, back up. My brother is in Hell? | 倒回去 我弟弟在地狱 |
[02:00] | Yes, of course. In fact, he’s our oldest tenant. | 当然了 事实上 他是我们最老的住户 |
[02:02] | I knew it. Do you know how many times I’ve tried to tell people | 我就知道 你知道我多少次跟别人说 |
[02:05] | Abel is the asshat? No one ever believes me. | 亚伯才是混蛋 就没人信我 |
[02:07] | Right, can we just focus on my genius plan? | 我们能不能专注于我的天才计划 |
[02:09] | If we bring Abel back to life, | 如果我们复活亚伯 |
[02:11] | that would erase your crime. | 就能抹除你的罪行 |
[02:14] | No crime, no mark, no curse. | 没有罪行 没有标记 没有诅咒 |
[02:19] | You’d be mortal and can finally die. | 你就又是凡人 可以死了 |
[02:24] | This one’s good. | 这个不错 |
[02:27] | this one’s even better. | 这个更好 |
[02:27] | Yeah, a bit past its sell-by date, I’m afraid. | 有点过了保质期了吧 |
[02:30] | Wait till Abel wakes up in this body. | 等亚伯在这具身体里醒来就有好戏看了 |
[02:31] | I never thought I’d say this, | 没想到我会这么说 |
[02:33] | but slow down, Lieutenant. | 但是你慢着点 副队 |
[02:35] | Time to lay down some soul-dropping rules, | 该跟你说说放灵魂的规矩了 |
[02:37] | or what I think the rules are, at least. | 至少是我所了解的规矩 |
[02:39] | You have done this before, right? | 你以前这么干过吧 |
[02:41] | Not exactly, but based on a sample size of, | 没有 但从已知样本 |
[02:45] | one crooked cop and one goddess, | 一个黑警和一个女神来看 |
[02:47] | I can only drop a soul into someone who’s recently died. | 我只能将灵魂放进刚死的人体内 |
[02:50] | How recent? | 多”刚” |
[02:51] | The instant after death. | 死后马上 |
[02:52] | So we need a fresh one. | 那么我们需要新鲜尸体 |
[02:53] | How are we gonna find that? | 这要上哪找 |
[02:55] | Hey, guys? | 各位 |
[02:56] | There’s been an explosion at a high-rise downtown. | 市中心的一栋高楼发生爆炸 |
[02:58] | There’s one dead at the scene, one on the way to the ICU. | 一人当场死亡 一人正被送往重症监护室 |
[03:01] | That’s promising. | 有门 |
[03:02] | – Excuse me? – He means that’s a promising chance | -什么 -他是说去医院讯问 |
[03:04] | to question the witness at the hospital. | 证人有门 |
[03:06] | Yes, | 是啊 |
[03:07] | where loads of people are on the brink of death. | 那里还有好多处于死亡边缘的人 |
[03:09] | So you want to question someone who’s unconscious | 你要讯问一个处于昏迷中的 |
[03:12] | and in critical condition? | 危重病人 |
[03:14] | The witness may recover, have some intel. | 证人或许会复苏 道出情报 |
[03:16] | Can’t hurt to check. | 看看无妨 |
[03:20] | Okay, we’ll work the crime scene. | 好吧 我们去犯罪现场看看 |
[03:23] | Lucifer, you coming? | 路西法 来吗 |
[03:25] | Lucifer’s coming with me this time. | 路西法这次跟我走 |
[03:33] | Shall we? | 走吧 |
[03:41] | Bomb squad did their threat report. | 炸弹小组已经做了威胁报告 |
[03:43] | Ruled it as a homicide, handed it off to us. | 判为他杀 交给我们了 |
[03:45] | Looks like the bomb came by messenger. | 看来炸弹是快递送来的 |
[03:47] | And, uh, an assistant opened the package, triggering the bomb. | 一位助理打开了包裹 引爆了炸弹 |
[03:51] | Is that the messenger? | 那是快递员吗 |
[03:53] | Yep. Rest in peace, dude. | 对 安息吧 哥们 |
[03:55] | We tried to track who sent it, but they covered their tracks. | 我们想查明是谁寄的 但那人掩盖了踪迹 |
[03:58] | One thing we do know | 我们只知道 |
[03:59] | is that the assistant wasn’t the target. | 助理不是目标 |
[04:01] | Package was addressed to her boss. | 包裹是寄给她老板的 |
[04:03] | Producer Alexa Lee, she just came in, she’s pretty shook up. | 制作人艾莉克莎·李 她刚到 受惊不小 |
[04:07] | All right. Let’s go talk to her. | 好 我们去找她谈 |
[04:10] | Where were you when the blast occurred? | 爆炸发生时你在哪 |
[04:12] | At home. | 在家 |
[04:13] | My Tuesday session with Paolo, | 跟帕罗上周二的课 |
[04:14] | my Pilates trainer. | 他是我的普拉提教练 |
[04:15] | You have any idea who’d want to hurt you? | 你能想到谁会想伤害你吗 |
[04:17] | Any past enemies, grudges, anything like that? | 过往的仇家 宿敌 什么的 |
[04:20] | How much time you got? | 你有多长时间 |
[04:22] | Come on, this is Hollywood. | 拜托 这可是好莱坞 |
[04:24] | I get way more hate mail than fan mail. | 我收到的黑子邮件远超过粉丝邮件 |
[04:26] | Did any one threat stand out at all? | 有哪个威胁特别突出吗 |
[04:30] | My assistant will know. | 我的助理该知道的 |
[04:32] | Bree Garland. | 布丽·贾兰 |
[04:33] | She deals with all my mail and… | 她处理我所有的邮件 |
[04:35] | oh, my God, did Bree open the box? | 天啊 是布丽打开了盒子吗 |
[04:37] | She’s in the ICU. | 她在重症监护室 |
[04:38] | But we haven’t heard word yet. | 但我们还没得到消息 |
[04:40] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[04:41] | It should have been me. | 那本该是我的 |
[04:44] | Poor Bree. | 可怜的布丽 |
[04:45] | Bree Garland? | 布丽·贾兰 |
[04:46] | – She won’t do at all. – Why not? | -她完全不行 -为什么 |
[04:48] | Well, how much do you hate your brother | 你有多恨你弟弟 |
[04:50] | on a scale of one to ten? | 从1到10打分的话 |
[04:51] | One thousand, infinity plus one. | 1000 无限 +1 |
[04:55] | Right, well, if we pop Abel into a body this young, | 如果我们把亚伯塞进这么年轻的身体 |
[04:57] | you could be stuck with him for another 70 years. | 你可能要再跟他相处70年 |
[04:59] | That’s a lot of quality time. | 好多欢乐时光啊 |
[05:01] | Copy, not her. | 知道了 她不行 |
[05:02] | No, what we need is someone ancient, | 我们需要一个老人家 |
[05:05] | someone at death’s door. | 一脚踏进了鬼门关 |
[05:08] | Someone… | 比如 |
[05:27] | “Do not resuscitate. | 不复苏 |
[05:28] | “97 years old, | 97岁 |
[05:30] | no next of kin.” | 无近亲 |
[05:32] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[05:33] | Yes, we’ll put Abel in this old coot. | 好的 就把亚伯放这老家伙身体里 |
[05:36] | He gets a second chance at life | 他能获得第二次生命 |
[05:38] | and you get your chance at death. | 而你能有机会死掉 |
[05:40] | Let’s do this. | 我们来吧 |
[05:41] | Right. | 好 |
[05:47] | Enjoy the show, Dad. | 看好戏吧 老爸 |
[06:02] | Right. | 好了 |
[06:10] | Any second now. | 随时了 |
[06:14] | Any second. | 随时了 |
[06:18] | You sure you did this right? | 你确定你没做错吗 |
[06:19] | Well, I know I grabbed Abel down below. | 我确定我从下面抓来了亚伯 |
[06:21] | – Did you put him in the right place? – Probably. | -你把他放对地方了吗 -大概吧 |
[06:23] | What do you mean, “probably”? | 什么叫”大概吧” |
[06:23] | Well, like I said, I’m new to this. | 我说了 我没做过这个 |
[06:25] | But where else would I have dropped him? | 但是我还能把他放哪了 |
[06:27] | – Did you screw this up? – I don’t know. | -你是搞砸了吗 -我不知道 |
[06:29] | I mean, it’s not like there’s an instruction manual. | 这事又没有指导手册 |
[06:36] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[06:37] | Where did she go? | 她哪去了 |
[06:48] | Okay, I see what’s happened here. | 好吧 我明白是怎么回事了 |
[06:51] | It appears I may have misplaced your brother’s soul. | 看来我可能把你弟弟的灵魂放错了地方 |
[06:56] | But in my defense, what were the chances | 但我要说一句 这位年轻女士 |
[06:57] | of this young lady expiring at the exact same time? | 同时领了便当的概率有多大啊 |
[07:00] | Tell me you didn’t put Abel in her body. | 告诉我你没把亚伯放进她体内 |
[07:03] | So I make one teeny mistake. | 我就犯了个小错嘛 |
[07:04] | Yes, it appears that Abel is running around as a young woman. | 是啊 看来亚伯现在变成一位年轻姑娘了 |
[07:07] | But the point is, we did it. | 但重点是 我们做到了 |
[07:11] | Abel’s alive. | 亚伯活了 |
[07:12] | What matters is, your curse is lifted | 重要的是 你的诅咒解除了 |
[07:15] | and you should no longer have your mark. | 你应该没有血印了 |
[07:16] | So come on, let’s have a look. | 来吧 我们看看 |
[07:20] | The mark is still there, which means I’m still cursed. | 血印还在 我还背负着诅咒 |
[07:24] | We failed. | 我们失败了 |
[07:30] | Bugger. | 该死 |
[07:52] | He’s a spry one. | 他还真活泼 |
[07:53] | Or she. | 或者说她 |
[07:55] | No sign of her anywhere. | 到处都没看见她 |
[07:56] | I mean, him. | …他 |
[07:58] | This is head-spinning, isn’t it? | 真是让人头晕 是吧 |
[07:59] | – We need to find him. – Why? | -我们得找到他 -为什么 |
[08:01] | You already figured out a plan “B”? | 你已经想出B计划了吗 |
[08:02] | Another way Abel can help remove your curse? What is it? | 另一种让亚伯解除你诅咒的办法 是什么 |
[08:05] | I don’t know, but whatever it is, it has to involve Abel. | 我不知道 但不管怎样 肯定跟亚伯有关 |
[08:07] | Right. | 是啊 |
[08:08] | Time to call the detective. | 该给警探打电话了 |
[08:09] | Yeah, that’s a great idea. | 真是好主意 |
[08:10] | “Hey, Decker. We broke Abel out of Hell, | 戴克 我们把亚伯从地狱里救了出来 |
[08:12] | “Dropped his soul into the wrong body | 把他的灵魂丢进了错误的身体里 |
[08:13] | “And lost him. Now he’s on the lam | 还弄丢了他 现在他在 |
[08:15] | “In the body of the victim from your case. | 你案子受害人的身体里 不见踪影了 |
[08:17] | Also, I’m immortal.” | 另外 我永生不死 |
[08:19] | There’s no need to get snippy. | 没必要发火嘛 |
[08:21] | Fine, we’ll do this on our own under the radar. | 好吧 我们自己低调去找 |
[08:23] | Now, he’s your brother. | 他是你弟弟 |
[08:24] | Where do you think he’d go? | 你觉得他会去哪 |
[08:25] | I don’t know, we’re not exactly in touch. | 我不知道 我们又没保持联络 |
[08:26] | It’s been a few millenia. | 都几千年没见了 |
[08:28] | You tortured him in Hell. | 你在地狱折磨过他 |
[08:29] | You probably know him better than I do. | 你大概比我更了解他 |
[08:31] | Barely saw him, actually. | 其实我都没怎么见过他 |
[08:32] | I was more of a big picture kind of guy. | 我是那种负责大局的人 |
[08:35] | The good news is I do know a demon or two. | 好消息是 我认识一两个恶魔 |
[08:39] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[08:40] | Who knew a producer could have this many enemies? | 谁能想到一个制片人能有这么多仇家 |
[08:43] | Occupational hazard, I guess. | 职业病吧 |
[08:46] | Yikes, check this out. | 哎呀 看啊 |
[08:49] | Look at that. | 看那个 |
[08:51] | “You’re going to die.” | “你死定了” |
[08:53] | I do believe we have a winner. | 应该就是他了 |
[08:55] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[08:58] | Look at the Gs. | 看这两封信上的G |
[09:00] | It’s the same handwriting. | 笔迹是一样的 |
[09:01] | Sent a few weeks back. | 这是几周前寄的 |
[09:03] | They were upset about one of Alexa’s movies, The Plunge. | 这人不满艾莉克莎的一部电影《深入地下》 |
[09:07] | “It’s full of lies. | 净是谎言 |
[09:09] | If you want the real truth, read The Z Prophecy.” | 如果你想知道真相 看《Z预言》 |
[09:12] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[09:13] | Wait, Alexa made The Plunge? | 等等 艾莉克莎制作了《深入地下》 |
[09:14] | Have you seen it? | 你看了吗 |
[09:15] | Oh, man. A group of teens, | 天啊 一群青少年 |
[09:17] | they have to travel to the center of the Earth | 不得不深入地心 |
[09:18] | to unclog this blocked-up magma. | 疏通堵塞的岩浆 |
[09:20] | Oh, man, does it get intense. | 情节可紧张了 |
[09:23] | Whoever wrote this letter | 写这封信的人 |
[09:24] | wants people to read The Z Prophecy. | 希望人们读《Z预言》 |
[09:27] | Wonder what it is. | 是什么呢 |
[09:28] | “Visionary, Liam Wade,” Author of The Z Prophecy | 远见家连姆·韦德 《Z预言》作者 |
[09:31] | and a whole bunch of other conspiracy theories. | 还有一堆其他的阴谋论 |
[09:34] | Seems pretty bonkers. Check out his manifesto. | 看来挺疯的 看看他的宣言 |
[09:37] | Look. | 看啊 |
[09:41] | It’s the same handwriting as the letters. | 跟这两封信的笔迹是一样的 |
[09:43] | Okay, we need to talk to him | 好 我们得跟他谈谈 |
[09:44] | and find out exactly why he was threatening Alexa. | 并查明他究竟为什么要威胁艾莉克莎 |
[09:47] | Crap. | 恶心 |
[09:49] | Old socks. | 旧袜子 |
[09:51] | Moldy leaves. | 长霉的叶子 |
[09:52] | If it tastes so bad, why drink it? | 既然那么难喝 干吗还喝 |
[09:53] | Well, I read that five doses a day | 我读到说每天喝五剂 |
[09:55] | helps supercharge your memory. | 能够大大提升记忆力 |
[09:57] | I’ve also tried… | 我还试过 |
[10:00] | meditation, sudoku, | 冥想 数独 |
[10:02] | a lot of broccoli, | 吃很多花椰菜 |
[10:03] | but no recovered memories so far. | 但到目前什么都想不起来 |
[10:06] | Just flatulence. | 只得了气胀 |
[10:08] | I was hoping that you had some, | 我希望你有 |
[10:09] | memory-jogging techniques. | 能唤醒记忆的办法 |
[10:11] | Perhaps some mental exercises I could do, | 什么我可以做的心理锻炼 |
[10:14] | preferably, while I’m sleeping | 最好是可以在睡觉时做的 |
[10:15] | because that’s four hours a day | 因为这样我每天不用再 |
[10:17] | I don’t need to waste just sleeping. | 浪费四小时单纯睡觉了 |
[10:19] | You do realize you can’t win at therapy. | 你知道你在心理治疗里无法”赢”吧 |
[10:22] | Oh, please, I can win at anything. | 得了 我做什么都能赢 |
[10:24] | Let’s start there. | 从这里说起吧 |
[10:25] | Your desire to win tells me | 你对赢的渴望 |
[10:27] | you have a strong need for control. | 让我知道你很在乎控制 |
[10:31] | Could we focus on finding my lost memories? | 我们能不能专注于寻找我失去的记忆 |
[10:33] | Because that’s what I’m paying you for. | 因为那才是我花钱雇你的原因 |
[10:35] | Well, I think we should slow down | 我觉得我们该慢下来 |
[10:37] | and focus on what you do remember. | 专注于你记得的事情 |
[10:39] | You say that you keep reliving the same thing over and over. | 你说你反复经历同一个场景 |
[10:43] | Is it like, say, | 是不是 |
[10:46] | an endless, horrible loop? | 像可怕的无尽循环呢 |
[10:50] | One you weren’t even aware you were trapped in? | 你甚至不知道自己困在里面 |
[10:56] | I know this is scary. | 我知道这很可怕 |
[10:59] | But it’s where we need to start. | 但是我们得从这里开始 |
[11:03] | In your Hell. | 你的地狱 |
[11:04] | No, that’s the last thing I need. | 不 我最不需要的就是这个 |
[11:06] | And not what I asked you for at all. | 而且也完全不是我要你做的 |
[11:08] | Okay, well, it’s not really about what you think you need. | 好吧 关键不是你认为自己需要什么 |
[11:11] | Or ask for. | 或想要什么 |
[11:13] | I know you’re used to being in charge, | 我知道你习惯于掌控局面 |
[11:15] | but I’m the expert here. | 但我才是专家 |
[11:17] | You need to let me drive this. | 你得让我来控制方向 |
[11:20] | Drive me crazy, so that you can get me hooked on therapy, | 把我逼疯 让我依赖心理治疗 |
[11:23] | and milk me for every cent. | 你好榨干我的钱 |
[11:25] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[11:33] | Oh, God, Abel. | 天啊 亚伯 |
[11:36] | You never forget your first. | 第一个永远不会忘怀 |
[11:38] | So you’ll help us find him, then? | 那你可以帮我们找他咯 |
[11:40] | I’ll tell you what I know | 我会告诉你我知道的 |
[11:40] | so you can do your own grunt work for once. | 你好自己去干一次苦差事 |
[11:44] | Did you know that Abel | 你知道亚伯 |
[11:45] | was the first soul in Hell? | 是地狱里的第一个灵魂吗 |
[11:47] | An infernal guinea pig, so to speak. | 可以说是炼狱里的白老鼠 |
[11:49] | We all learned to torture | 我们学会折磨 |
[11:51] | by torturing him. | 都是拿他练出来的 |
[11:52] | What’d you do to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[11:54] | Well, Abel would be out partying, | 亚伯玩得正嗨的时候 |
[11:57] | and then, you’d show up. | 然后你就会突然出现 |
[12:01] | I don’t walk like that. | 我不那么走路 |
[12:02] | – Yeah, you do. – Yes, you do. | -就是这样的 -就是这样的 |
[12:04] | Why was I even there? | 我怎么会在那里 |
[12:05] | You were the star of Abel’s Hell loop. | 你是亚伯地狱循环的主角 |
[12:07] | No matter what he did, you’d always show up, and kill him. | 不管他做什么 你总会出现 杀了他 |
[12:13] | Over and over. | 一遍又一遍 |
[12:16] | I was his torturer? | 我是折磨他的人 |
[12:17] | Whilst this is all very illuminating, Maze, | 虽然这很有启发性 麦子 |
[12:19] | how do we find Abel? | 我们要怎么找到亚伯 |
[12:21] | Keep an ear out for someone babbling in Sumerian? | 留意一个满口苏美尔语的人吗 |
[12:23] | Oh, no, no. | 不不 |
[12:24] | He speaks in English. | 他会说英语 |
[12:26] | And all the romance languages. | 还有罗曼斯语 |
[12:28] | Arabic, Mandarin. | 阿拉伯语 汉语 |
[12:29] | I mean, he’s a little dated, and his Hindi needs work. | 虽然有点过时 而且北印度语不太好 |
[12:32] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[12:33] | Me and the other demons would get bored, | 我和其他恶魔无聊了 |
[12:35] | so we’d switch up the Hell loop. | 就变换下地狱循环 |
[12:37] | Okay? It would always be you killing him, | 总是你杀他 |
[12:39] | but at different times, different places. | 但会换个时代和地点 |
[12:42] | He was a fast learner. | 他学习能力很强 |
[12:43] | So, what you’re saying is Hell made him multilingual | 你的意思是 地狱把他变成了多语 |
[12:46] | and completely adaptable? | 适应能力强的人才 |
[12:47] | And we put him in the body of a young woman. | 我们还把他放进了一名年轻女人的身体里 |
[12:51] | Smooth move, boys. | 真厉害啊 小子们 |
[12:53] | Hold on. If Abel’s Hell was constantly changing, | 等等 如果亚伯的地狱总在改变 |
[12:56] | then this may just feel like another Hell loop to him. | 那眼下在他看来可能又是一个地狱循环 |
[12:59] | He may have no idea he’s actually alive again. | 他或许都不知道自己又活了 |
[13:02] | Do you remember where he would start his loop? | 你记得他的循环都从哪开始吗 |
[13:04] | Yes. | 对啊 |
[13:07] | Do you know who he reminds me of? | 你知道他让我想到了谁吗 |
[13:13] | Total poon hound. | 就喜欢追女人 |
[13:15] | You want to know where Abel is… | 你想知道亚伯在哪 |
[13:18] | …ask yourself. | 问问自己吧 |
[13:19] | Where would caveman Lucifer go? | 原始人路西法会去哪 |
[13:28] | Fancy a walk? | 去走走啊 |
[13:48] | Ladies, ladies. | 女士们 女士们 |
[13:50] | Let’s be fruitful, and multiply, huh? | 让我们开花结果吧 |
[13:54] | Allow me to bless you with my seed. | 容许我赐予你们我的种子 |
[14:04] | Would it kill this nutjob to put in a driveway? | 这疯子建个车道会死吗 |
[14:07] | Right, Chloe? | 是吧 克洛伊 |
[14:10] | Chloe. | 克洛伊 |
[14:11] | What? Sorry, sorry. | 怎么了 抱歉 |
[14:12] | – I’m distracted. It’s just… – Yeah. | -我就是有点心不在焉 -是啊 |
[14:15] | Pierce, taking Lucifer. | 皮尔斯带走了路西法 |
[14:16] | I’m worried that it’s something I did or said or both. | 我担心是因为我做了或说了什么 |
[14:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:22] | What did you do or say? | 你做了或说了什么 |
[14:23] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[14:25] | you know what? Never mind. | 算了 当我没说 |
[14:26] | It’s not Pierce, I-it’s Lucifer. | 不是皮尔斯 是路西法 |
[14:28] | When he started here, no one wanted to work with him. | 他刚来时 没人想跟他合作 |
[14:31] | And I spent all this time training him, and… | 我花了那么多时间训练他 |
[14:34] | now that he’s somewhat of a decent partner, | 现在他算个不错的搭档了 |
[14:36] | Pierce just swoops in and grabs him? | 皮尔斯就这么冲进来带走了他 |
[14:39] | Lucifer doesn’t even blink? | 路西法也毫不犹豫 |
[14:41] | It’s not cool. | 这样不对 |
[14:42] | Right. Possessive much? | 嗯 占有欲太强了吧 |
[14:45] | Come on, I’m just giving you a hard time. | 拜托 我逗你呢 |
[14:47] | So he’s working with Pierce. | 他跟皮尔斯合作一下又怎样 |
[14:48] | Lucifer’s still your partner. | 路西法还是你的搭档 |
[14:50] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:52] | What, do I got something on my face? | 我脸上有东西吗 |
[14:54] | Oh, God, is there a spider? | 天啊 是蜘蛛吗 |
[14:56] | Is it still there? | 还在吗 |
[14:58] | It’s not a spider. | 不是蜘蛛 |
[15:00] | It’s a sniper. | 是狙击手 |
[15:03] | What? | 什么 |
[15:08] | Mr. Wade? | 韦德先生 |
[15:10] | Please put down the weapon. | 请放下武器 |
[15:12] | This is private property. | 这里是私人领地 |
[15:14] | Leave now. | 马上离开 |
[15:16] | Did you send this note | 你是否把这份字条 |
[15:19] | to Alexa Lee? | 寄给了艾莉克莎·李 |
[15:38] | You read my message. | 你看了我的言论 |
[15:40] | People are finally starting to listen. | 人们终于开始倾听了 |
[15:43] | Mr. Wade, um, we’re here | 韦德先生 我们来 |
[15:45] | because of a recent attempt on Alexa’s life. | 是因为最近有人企图谋害艾莉克莎 |
[15:48] | Wait, why do you think I would want to hurt Alexa? | 等等 你们为什么会认为我会想害她 |
[15:52] | Well, for starters, in the note, you said that she was gonna die. | 首先 你在字条里说她死定了 |
[15:56] | Yeah. Because she is. | 是啊 的确如此 |
[15:58] | She’s gonna die. | 她死定了 |
[15:59] | I’m gonna die. | 我死定了 |
[16:00] | We’re all gonna die if we don’t act now. | 我们都死定了 除非我们马上行动 |
[16:03] | I wasn’t threatening Alexa. | 我不是在威胁艾莉克莎 |
[16:05] | – I wrote her a wake-up call. – About what? | -我给她写了份警示 -关于什么 |
[16:09] | Well, I’m glad you asked, ma’am. | 我很高兴你问了 女士 |
[16:11] | You see, | 你瞧 |
[16:12] | our planet’s magma flows are blocked. | 我们行星的岩浆流被堵住了 |
[16:15] | If that flow isn’t released, soon… | 如果不加以疏通 很快 |
[16:20] | …big, molten apocalypse. | 会发生大型的熔岩天启 |
[16:23] | Right. | 好吧 |
[16:24] | I saw the movie. | 我看了电影 |
[16:25] | And now you don’t believe me, and that is the problem. | 现在你不相信我了 这就是问题所在 |
[16:29] | The Plunge made the prophecy into a joke. | 《深入地下》把预言变成了笑话 |
[16:32] | Her crappy movie made a mockery | 她的烂电影 嘲弄了 |
[16:35] | out of a very, very serious issue. | 一个相当严肃的问题 |
[16:38] | I don’t know, man, I kind of dug The Plunge. | 是吗 我还挺喜欢《深入地下》的 |
[16:41] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[16:43] | A jock, a nerd and a princess save the planet? | 一个运动员 一个书呆子和一个小公主拯救了世界 |
[16:46] | I mean, come on. | 拜托 |
[16:47] | It was fun. | 多好看啊 |
[16:53] | Look. I hated Alexa’s movie. | 听着 我讨厌艾莉克莎的电影 |
[16:56] | Okay? But I would never hurt her. | 好吗 但我绝不会伤害她 |
[16:59] | I-I actually kind of owe her. | 其实我还欠她的呢 |
[17:02] | Because guess who has 196 more Twitter followers | 猜猜《深入地下》首映后谁的推特粉丝数 |
[17:06] | since The Plunge premiered? | 增多了196个 |
[17:07] | Okay, if you didn’t attack her, then who did? | 好吧 如果不是你袭击了她 那是谁 |
[17:11] | Alexa had a lot of enemies. | 艾莉克莎有很多仇家 |
[17:13] | Big Agro, Big Frac. | 大阿格罗 大弗拉克 |
[17:15] | The Bolivians. | 玻利维亚人 |
[17:17] | The carnies. | 马戏团的人 |
[17:19] | Carnies? | 马戏团 |
[17:20] | Okay, we’re gonna need to search your property. | 好吧 我们要搜查你的领地 |
[17:23] | Extensively. | 详尽搜查 |
[17:34] | Look at the bosoms on that one. | 看看那妞的胸脯啊 |
[17:37] | This is the land of milk and honey. | 这里果真是奶和蜜之地 |
[17:41] | Hello, Abel. | 你好 亚伯 |
[17:45] | I’ve been watching you, Abel. | 我一直在关注你 亚伯 |
[17:47] | I do not want to lay with you. | 我不想跟你上床 |
[17:49] | Or any other man. | 或是跟其他男人 |
[17:51] | It’s not my thing. | 我不喜欢这个 |
[17:52] | Listen, I’m not hitting on you. | 听着 我不是来泡你的 |
[17:54] | You’re a pawn. | 你是个卒子 |
[17:55] | Brought here by forces that you don’t understand. | 你是被你不能理解的力量带来了这里 |
[17:58] | Now, I’m here to take you back to where you belong. | 我要带你回到你该去的地方去 |
[18:01] | Okay. Does “No” not mean “No” anymore? | 现在的人不懂什么叫拒绝了吗 |
[18:03] | I want one of these fine maidens | 我想要这些美丽的少女 |
[18:05] | to warm my bed, not you. | 给我暖床 不是你 |
[18:08] | Or any of the men who’ve been eyeing me | 也不要其他那些男人 他们都盯着我 |
[18:10] | – like I’m some big hunk of… – Abel. | -好像我是个… -亚伯 |
[18:13] | Have you seen yourself lately? | 你最近见过自己的样子吗 |
[18:17] | Are those bosoms mine? | 这对胸脯是我的吗 |
[18:21] | So that’s why none of those menfolk heard a word I said. | 怪不得那些男人都对我充耳不闻 |
[18:24] | Doesn’t all this feel familiar? | 这一切不让你觉得熟悉吗 |
[18:27] | Don’t you sense what’s about to happen? | 你感觉不到要发生什么吗 |
[18:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:31] | Every time I seek out revelry, my brother arrives. | 每次我想作乐 我哥哥就会出现 |
[18:35] | And what does he do? | 他做什么 |
[18:37] | He… | 他 |
[18:39] | He kills me. | 他杀了我 |
[18:40] | Over and over. | 一遍又一遍 |
[18:43] | And there’s nothing I can do to avoid it. | 不管怎样也无法阻止 |
[18:46] | I’ve tried everything. | 我什么都试过了 |
[18:47] | Fighting him, running from him, all in vain. | 跟他打 逃跑 都是徒劳的 |
[18:52] | I’m trapped. | 我被困住了 |
[18:54] | I can never escape. | 我永远无法逃脱 |
[18:57] | You’re right, Abel. | 你是对的 亚伯 |
[18:59] | You can’t fight him. | 你无法抵抗 |
[19:01] | But I may have a way out of this for you. | 但我可能有办法让你解脱 |
[19:09] | You want me to kill myself? | 你要我自杀吗 |
[19:12] | Well, I’ve never tried that before. | 这我倒是没试过 |
[19:16] | How many more strip clubs are we going to search? | 我们还要再搜多少家脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[19:19] | Why, as many as it takes. | 找到为止 |
[19:20] | What would I and therefore Abel do next? | 我和亚伯接下来会做什么 |
[19:23] | Keep up the fun, obviously. | 继续享乐 还用说吗 |
[19:24] | Well, we just spent the last half hour | 我们刚刚半小时 |
[19:26] | wandering past billboards of women’s lingerie. | 都在从女性内衣的广告牌下走过 |
[19:27] | And your problem is? | 你有什么问题 |
[19:29] | “Problems,” Plural. | 有很多问题 |
[19:30] | One, no sign of Abel, | 一 没见到亚伯 |
[19:31] | 2, we have no idea what we’re gonna do even if we find him. | 我们都不知道即便找到了他 又该做什么 |
[19:34] | Well, speak for yourself, Negative Nelly, | 那是你自己 消极的家伙 |
[19:36] | ’cause I think I’ve worked out exactly what we need to do. | 因为我已经想到了我们该做什么 |
[19:38] | – Wait, you have? – Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[19:39] | Well, Dad’s an old school kind of guy, right? | 爸爸是个老派的人 对吧 |
[19:41] | Eye for an eye, and all that? | 以眼还眼 什么的 |
[19:43] | You killed Abel, so in order to make things truly even-steven… | 你杀了亚伯 所以要真正扯平 |
[19:47] | Abel has to kill me. | 亚伯要杀了我 |
[19:49] | It does make sense. | 挺有道理 |
[19:51] | So which way do you think you’re headed? | 所以 你觉得你会去哪里 |
[19:54] | Once you finally pop off. | 等你终于挂了 |
[19:55] | Pearly gates or blazing inferno? | 珍珠大门 还是烈火炼狱 |
[19:58] | Be ironic if you went to all this trouble | 如果你费了这么大工夫 |
[19:59] | just to end up in a Hell loop. | 却陷入地狱循环就太讽刺了 |
[20:01] | I’d never punish myself like that. | 我绝不会那么惩罚自己 |
[20:03] | Hell is all about your own guilt torturing you, right? | 地狱是用你自己的愧疚折磨你 是吧 |
[20:05] | – Right. – Well, | -没错 -好啊 |
[20:07] | my conscience is clear. | 我没有良心不安 |
[20:10] | Killing your brother isn’t the kind of thing | 杀弟弟这种事可不是想摆脱 |
[20:11] | you just shake off. | 就能摆脱的 |
[20:12] | Listen, Abel wanted to kill me just as much | 听着 亚伯想杀我就跟我想杀他 |
[20:14] | as I wanted to kill him. | 一样强烈 |
[20:16] | Why do you think he’s in Hell? | 要不他为什么在地狱 |
[20:17] | I’m just the guy who won the fight. | 我只不过是获胜了 |
[20:21] | Hello. | 你们好啊 |
[20:23] | Where would I and therefore Abel go next? | 我和亚伯接下来会去哪里呢 |
[20:25] | Wherever she’s going. | 她去的地方 |
[20:39] | Results from our samples came back. | 样本检验结果出来了 |
[20:41] | Liam told the truth. | 连姆说的是实话 |
[20:43] | No trace of explosive compounds on the farm. | 农场没有炸药痕迹 |
[20:45] | Or much else. | 也没别的什么 |
[20:46] | Unless you count all the turkey jerky | 除非算上他为天启囤积的 |
[20:48] | he was hoarding for the apocalypse. | 那些火鸡干 |
[20:51] | “Bolivian crime organizations”? | “玻利维亚犯罪集团” |
[20:53] | You’re not taking Liam seriously, are you? | 你不会把连姆的话当真吧 |
[20:55] | Okay, don’t laugh, but I’ve been looking into some of his theories. | 好吧 别笑 但我查了下他的一些论调 |
[20:58] | Ring of evil carnies. | 邪恶马戏团 |
[21:00] | I’m calling it. | 这个肯定存在 |
[21:03] | All right. Ella got back to me with her bomb report. | 好了 艾拉把炸弹报告交给了我 |
[21:04] | It was made from fertilizer that’s banned in the U.S., | 炸弹用美国禁用的化肥制成 |
[21:07] | but guess where it’s still being used. | 但猜猜哪里还在使用 |
[21:08] | Bolivia? No way. | 玻利维亚吗 不会吧 |
[21:09] | Yeah. So I took a closer look into Alexa’s company | 对 于是我更仔细地查了下艾莉克莎的公司 |
[21:12] | to see if I could prove a Bolivian connection. | 看能不能证明与玻利维亚有联系 |
[21:16] | She’s got a lot of international financiers, | 她有很多国际资助人 |
[21:18] | which is pretty normal nowadays. | 这在现在并不少见 |
[21:20] | But I highlighted the Bolivian ones. | 但是我标出了玻利维亚的那些 |
[21:22] | Guess there was a grain of truth in Liam’s craziness. | 看来连姆的疯狂还有那么一丝真相 |
[21:24] | We should cross-check that list with the FBI and DHS. | 我们该跟联调局和国土安全部交叉对比下名单 |
[21:27] | I already did. These names are linked up | 我已经查了 这些名字跟 |
[21:29] | to the Bolivian drug cartel. | 玻利维亚贩毒集团有关 |
[21:33] | This is my contact from the TSA. | 这是我运输安全管理局的联络人 |
[21:37] | One of the Bolivian contractors landed in L.A. this morning. | 有一个玻利维亚承包商今早来到了洛杉矶 |
[21:42] | Wonder what he’s doing here. | 不知道他来这里干什么 |
[21:47] | I know you can do it, Abel. | 我知道你可以的 亚伯 |
[21:54] | Wait. Who are you? | 等等 你是谁 |
[21:59] | How do you know all of this? | 你怎么知道这些的 |
[22:02] | No! | 不 |
[22:03] | That’s her. | 那是她 |
[22:11] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[22:12] | Where’d he go? I mean, where did she go? | 他哪去了…她哪去了 |
[22:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:21] | I told you to stay out of my way. | 我叫你别挡我路了 |
[22:24] | And I told you Father cursed Kane for a reason. | 我也说了 父亲诅咒该隐是有原因的 |
[22:28] | You actually thought that I would just | 你真认为我会 |
[22:30] | sit around while you two idiots | 冷眼看着你们两个白痴 |
[22:32] | were raising Abel? | 把亚伯复活吗 |
[22:34] | I’ve been following you, Luci. | 我一直在跟踪你 路西 |
[22:36] | So reckless, even by your standards. | 就算按你的标准也太鲁莽了 |
[22:39] | Well, I think it’s rather brilliant, actually. | 我倒是觉得这很天才 |
[22:41] | Using the wings Dad unfairly punished me with | 用父亲对我的不公惩罚 那对翅膀 |
[22:44] | to undo another one of his unfair punishments. | 来解除他的另一项不公惩罚 |
[22:46] | Do you seriously not realize | 你真的意识不到 |
[22:48] | just how dangerous it is to anger Father? | 激怒父亲是一件多么严重的事吗 |
[22:50] | Have you also forgotten that He took away your devil face? | 你连他夺走了你的魔鬼脸也忘了吗 |
[22:53] | Precisely my point, brother. | 这就对了 哥哥 |
[22:55] | I’ve got nothing left to lose. | 我已经没什么可失去的了 |
[22:57] | Oh, don’t be foolish, Luci. | 别傻了 路西 |
[22:59] | There are so many things | 父亲能从你那里 |
[23:01] | that Father can still take away from you. | 夺走的东西还有很多呢 |
[23:03] | Again with the fearmongering. | 又在煽动恐惧了 |
[23:04] | For the nth time, I’m not going to just take Dad’s abuse. | 我第N次告诉你 我不会任由父亲施虐的 |
[23:08] | Cowering from Him is your jam, remember? | 在他面前畏缩是你的风格 记得吗 |
[23:12] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[23:14] | It’s not you that I am trying to prove my worth to. | 我不是想向你证明我的价值 |
[23:18] | So think what you will, do what you will. | 所以随你怎么想 怎么做 |
[23:21] | I’m gonna find Abel and send him back to where he belongs. | 我要找到亚伯 把他送回他该去的地方 |
[23:25] | Oh, so we’re just gonna let him leave, | 我们就这么放他走 |
[23:26] | so he can get in our way later. | 好让他之后再碍我们的事吗 |
[23:28] | No, no. | 不 |
[23:29] | Next time, we’ll be ready. | 下次 我们会做好准备 |
[23:31] | Bad news. Dead guy? | 坏消息 那个死人 |
[23:33] | Bolivian cartel hit man. | 玻利维亚贩毒集团的杀手 |
[23:34] | What? | 什么 |
[23:36] | The Bolivian cartel wants to kill Bree? Why? | 玻利维亚贩毒集团想杀布丽 为什么 |
[23:38] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[23:40] | There’s no keeping this from Decker anymore. | 这下没法再瞒着戴克了 |
[23:43] | Fine. I’ll let you tell her. | 好吧 你来告诉她吧 |
[23:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:51] | Okay? That’s it? | 好吧 就这样了 |
[23:54] | What, you’re not gonna tear him a new one? | 怎么 你不打算收拾他吗 |
[23:56] | Come on, I’ve gotten much worse for much less. | 拜托 我没闯这么大祸时你发的火都比这大 |
[23:58] | I’m not gonna yell at my boss, | 我不会吼我上司的 |
[24:00] | even if he lost our witness twice. | 虽然他两次弄丢了我们的证人 |
[24:03] | Oh, because you’ve got a soft spot for him? | 因为你喜欢他吗 |
[24:05] | Because I’m not an idiot. | 因为我不傻 |
[24:07] | Look, you’re the lieutenant, you call the shots. | 你是副队 你做主 |
[24:10] | But the next time you want to steal my partner | 但下次你再要偷走我的搭档 |
[24:13] | to tail the target of my investigation, | 去跟踪我案子的目标 |
[24:15] | you want to clue me in first? | 能不能先告诉我 |
[24:17] | Before it turns into a public gunfight? | 别等变成公共场合枪战再说 |
[24:19] | Deal. Next time. | 好 下次一定 |
[24:21] | You said “target.” | 你说”目标” |
[24:23] | Are you thinking the bomb was meant for Bree and not Alexa? | 你是觉得炸弹是寄给布丽而不是艾莉克莎的吗 |
[24:26] | Well, maybe the Bolivians knew | 或许玻利维亚人知道 |
[24:27] | that Bree always opened her boss’ mail, | 布丽看她老板的邮件 |
[24:29] | used it as a misdirect. | 便借此掩人耳目 |
[24:30] | Well, I still don’t understand. | 我还是不懂 |
[24:31] | Why does the Bolivian cartel want a Hollywood assistant dead? | 玻利维亚贩毒集团干吗要杀一个好莱坞的助理 |
[24:34] | Did she neglect to pick the pistachios | 她忘记把他们的藜麦沙拉上的 |
[24:36] | off their quinoa salad? | 开心果捡出去了吗 |
[24:38] | Well, that’s the missing piece. | 那就是缺失的一环 |
[24:39] | So we should find out what Alexa knows. | 我们该问问艾莉克莎都知道什么 |
[24:41] | – If I can have my partner back? – Of course. | -如果能把我搭档要回来 -当然 |
[24:44] | I’ll track down Bree, I need to find him before… | 我会去找到布丽 我得赶紧找到他 |
[24:45] | You mean her. | 是她 |
[24:48] | I need to find her before the cartel does. | 我得赶紧找到她 抢在贩毒集团之前 |
[24:59] | So the bomb wasn’t for me. | 炸弹不是寄给我的 |
[25:01] | Well, the intended target was your assistant, Bree. | 目标是你的助理 布丽 |
[25:04] | Have you heard from her lately? | 你最近有收到她的消息吗 |
[25:05] | What are you talking about? Bree’s in the hospital. | 你说什么呢 布丽在医院呢 |
[25:07] | She fled from the ER. | 她逃离了急诊室 |
[25:08] | No one’s heard from her. She could be in a lot of danger. | 没人有她的消息 她可能很危险 |
[25:10] | I guarantee she is. | 绝对是的 |
[25:12] | Well, how’s that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[25:13] | I-I was told she suffered fatal internal injuries. | 我听说她受的是致命内伤 |
[25:17] | Yes, well, you could say she’s like a new man. | 是啊 可以说她就像换了个人 |
[25:21] | Well, thank God, but we need to find her. | 谢天谢地 但我们得找到她 |
[25:23] | We’re doing everything we can to make sure she’s safe. | 我们在尽力保证她的安全了 |
[25:26] | What? Oh, yes, yes, of course. | 什么 当然 |
[25:28] | That, too, but I need her back so bad. | 这是当然 但我急迫地需要她回来 |
[25:31] | Do you know what it’s like to have someone take away | 你知道被人抢走你非常依赖的助手 |
[25:33] | an assistant you depend on? | 是种什么感觉吗 |
[25:34] | Yes, I do, actually. | 我还真知道 |
[25:35] | I mean, I-I am seriously lost here without her. | 没有她我真的是找不着北了 |
[25:38] | I-I don’t even know how to call out of the office. | 我都不知道怎么给办公室外打电话 |
[25:41] | Do you know how? | 你知道吗 |
[25:42] | So you have no idea what kind of beef | 你无法想象你的这些 |
[25:43] | these Bolivian associates of yours may have had with Bree? | 玻利维亚合作伙伴跟布丽会有怎样的过结吗 |
[25:47] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[25:48] | Bree is fluent in Spanish, | 布丽说流利的西语 |
[25:49] | so she dealt with those investors directly. | 所以她直接跟那些投资人联络 |
[25:51] | And you didn’t think to vet them at all | 你跟他们合作之前 |
[25:53] | before you went into business with them? | 也完全没想过要查查他们吗 |
[25:54] | Have you seen the films I make? I can’t afford to be picky. | 你看过我拍的电影吗 我挑剔不起 |
[25:57] | Someone offers me money, I take it. | 有人要给我钱 我就接下 |
[25:59] | Okay, well, I’m gonna need to see any documented interactions | 好吧 我要看你跟这些投资者所有的 |
[26:02] | you have with these investors. | 有记录互动 |
[26:03] | – Absolutely, they’re in there. – Okay. | -没问题 都在那里 -好 |
[26:10] | Oh, right. | 对了 |
[26:13] | Only Bree’s fingerprint can unlock it. | 只有布丽的指纹能打开它 |
[26:15] | Bree installed a biometric lock on the file cabinet? | 布丽在文件柜上装了生物锁 |
[26:19] | Seems a little paranoid. | 有点多疑了吧 |
[26:20] | What did she have to hide? | 她要藏什么 |
[26:23] | Two recent incoming wires for 50 grand each, | 两笔最近汇入的单笔五万电汇 |
[26:25] | – both from a South American bank. – Bingo. | -都来自南美银行 -找到了 |
[26:28] | Shady side business with the Bolivians it is. | 看来跟玻利维亚人的确有可疑小交易 |
[26:30] | So Bree was embezzling from that useless boss of hers. | 那么布丽的确贪了她那个没用的老板的钱 |
[26:33] | Huh, who can blame her? | 谁能怪她呢 |
[26:34] | Does loyalty mean nothing to you? | 忠诚对你毫无意义吗 |
[26:37] | Alexa gave Bree her first job in Hollywood. | 艾莉克莎给了布丽在好莱坞的第一份工作 |
[26:39] | She trained her. | 她训练了她 |
[26:41] | You don’t just ditch that | 你不能就这么抛下一切 |
[26:42] | the minute some big-armed, blue-eyed, | 跟一个胳膊粗壮 蓝眼睛 |
[26:46] | toned… | 肤色健美的 |
[26:47] | Bolivian drug lord comes around, okay? | 玻利维亚毒枭跑掉 好吗 |
[26:49] | Y-you, you don’t, you don’t. | 你不能那么做 |
[26:51] | Dan, if Bree bolted from the ER, | 丹 如果布丽从急诊室跑了 |
[26:53] | maybe she left some things behind, like her phone. | 或许她落下了什么东西 比如手机 |
[26:55] | Mm-hmm, which could hold proof | 嗯 里面或许有她跟 |
[26:57] | to her connection with the Bolivians. | 玻利维亚人关系的证据 |
[26:59] | That’s good thinking. I’m gonna check on that. | 好想法 我去看看 |
[27:00] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[27:01] | All right, I’m gonna see if Pierce | 我去看看皮尔斯有没有 |
[27:02] | had any luck finding Bree. | 找到布丽 |
[27:04] | Oh, well, he won’t need any luck. | 他不会需要运气的 |
[27:05] | He’s got something far better than that. | 他有比那个好得多的东西 |
[27:08] | Decker’s right. You’re cute. | 戴克是对的 你挺可爱 |
[27:10] | But I’m mid-bounty and I just got a lead. | 但我正在追踪猎物 而且刚得到了线索 |
[27:13] | So, if you don’t mind… | 所以如果你不介意… |
[27:14] | Lucifer told me to tell you this is exactly the opposite | 路西法叫我告诉你 这是阿曼纳迪尔 |
[27:16] | of what Amenadiel wants. | 绝对不想看到的 |
[27:20] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[27:21] | Great. | 很好 |
[27:23] | – How do we find him? – Well… | -我们怎么找到他 -这个嘛 |
[27:25] | Your brother’s a predictable one. | 你弟弟很好猜 |
[27:28] | He always runs to food or boobs. | 他总向美食或大胸跑去 |
[27:32] | Usually boobs. | 通常是大胸 |
[27:33] | That’s how we found him the first time. | 我们第一次就是这样找到他的 |
[27:34] | Now he has boobs, that might change his itinerary. | 现在他有大胸了 或许会因此改变行程 |
[27:37] | That’s right, I totally forgot about that. | 是啊 我完全忘了这点 |
[27:40] | Is he hot? | 他性感吗 |
[27:41] | Just tell me how we find him. | 告诉我要怎么找到他 |
[27:43] | Well, every now and again, | 时不时的 |
[27:45] | the sucker would do something I never saw coming. | 那混蛋会做点我完全没想到的事 |
[27:50] | Hello, Kane. | 你好 该隐 |
[27:51] | And good-bye. | 再见 |
[27:58] | Just like that. | 比如这样 |
[28:02] | Yes! Finally! | 太好了 可算啊 |
[28:04] | Slayed you before you slayed me! | 在你杀了我之前杀了你 |
[28:08] | Ashes to ashes, | 尘归尘 |
[28:09] | you bastard! | 你个混蛋 |
[28:13] | Enjoy it while it lasts, Abel. | 趁现在好好享受吧 亚伯 |
[28:16] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我叫什么 |
[28:18] | And what is that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[28:30] | Thanks for the heads-up. | 多谢提醒 |
[28:31] | You said you wanted to die. Make up your mind, cupcake. | 你说你想死的 拿定主意吧 小甜点 |
[28:35] | And the mark is still there. | 血印还在 |
[28:36] | Please, no. No, please. | 不要啊 求你 |
[28:39] | Please. | 求你 |
[28:40] | Just make it quick, Kane. Please make it quick. | 下手利落点吧 该隐 求你 |
[28:45] | No. | 不 |
[28:47] | I need you alive, so you can help me die. | 我需要你活着 你才能帮我死 |
[28:50] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[28:52] | This has to be a trick. You always kill me. | 这是诡计吧 你总杀我的 |
[28:54] | That was when you were in Hell, | 那是你在地狱的时候 |
[28:56] | where you’ve spent the last few millennia. | 你在那里待了几千年了 |
[28:59] | Maze tortured you in the afterlife. | 麦子在死后折磨了你 |
[29:01] | Your punishment was to get killed | 你的惩罚是被我 |
[29:05] | by me, over and over. | 一遍遍地杀死 |
[29:07] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[29:09] | You were trapped in a Hell loop, but now you’re out. | 你被困在了地狱循环里了 现在你出来了 |
[29:13] | You’re alive, brother. | 你活着呢 弟弟 |
[29:22] | Turns out Abel killing me didn’t remove the mark. | 原来亚伯杀我不能解除血印 |
[29:24] | Mm-hmm. Right, yes, I got that from the whole | 是啊 我从你还活着这点 |
[29:26] | “You still being alive” of it all. | 就看出来了 |
[29:28] | So much for making everything even-steven. | 看来扯平也不好使 |
[29:30] | It’s now time for Plan “C.” | 该进行C计划了 |
[29:32] | I didn’t realize we had one. | 我们有这个吗 |
[29:33] | We don’t. | 没有 |
[29:35] | But we’ll think of something. | 但我们会想到办法的 |
[29:36] | Okay, and how is bringing your she-brother | 好吧 把你的女弟弟 |
[29:39] | into the precinct going to help? | 带来分局有什么用 |
[29:40] | Much as I’m enjoying his Basic Instinct routine. | 虽然我很喜欢他的《本能》表演 |
[29:44] | First things first, we have to make sure | 重要的事先做 我们得确保 |
[29:45] | the Bolivians don’t kill him. | 他不被玻利维亚人杀了 |
[29:49] | Bree. | 布丽 |
[29:50] | I’m Detective Decker. | 我是戴克警探 |
[29:52] | This is Charlotte Richards from the DA’s office. | 这是地检官办公室的夏洛特·理查德 |
[29:54] | Miss Garland, do you confirm | 贾兰女士 你可否确认一下 |
[29:56] | that you’re waiving your right to legal council? | 你放弃了请律师的权利 |
[29:58] | Yes. Woman, I will waive whatever you want me to waive. | 是的女人 你要我放弃什么我就放弃什么 |
[30:05] | Uh, Lieutenant said he had noticed some PTSD symptoms, | 副队说他发现她有一些创伤后应激障碍症状 |
[30:08] | so we should just kind of roll with it if we can. | 我们就尽量配合她好了 |
[30:13] | Don’t take this lightly, Miss Garland. | 这可不是小事 贾兰女士 |
[30:15] | It’s a big decision. | 这是个大决定 |
[30:18] | Not as big as my flock. | 不如我的羊群大 |
[30:20] | Do you know how many sheep I possess? | 你知道我养了多少头羊吗 |
[30:22] | Enough for two wives. | 够娶两个妻子了 |
[30:25] | Enough to feed our offspring | 足够供养我们的后代 |
[30:26] | and our offspring’s offspring. | 和他们的后代了 |
[30:29] | He fits right in. | 他完全融入环境呢 |
[30:31] | Is it me, or is your plan going down in flames? | 只有我觉得你的计划已经撑不住了吗 |
[30:33] | It’ll work. | 会成功的 |
[30:34] | Well, as impressive as your flock sounds, | 虽然你的羊群听上去很不错 |
[30:38] | let’s get back to the deal. | 我们还是说交易的事吧 |
[30:39] | The terms are simple. | 条件很简单 |
[30:41] | You share all the information you have | 你说出一切你知道的关于 |
[30:43] | on the Bolivian cartel in exchange for immunity. | 玻利维亚贩毒集团的情报 以换取豁免权 |
[30:45] | And the full protection of the LAPD. | 以及洛杉矶警局的保护 |
[30:47] | Yes, to whatever those words mean. | 好 不管那是什么意思 |
[30:49] | Now, let’s discuss who is going to lay with me first. | 我们来谈谈谁要先跟我上床吧 |
[30:54] | Uh, don’t you want to read the terms of the deal, at least? | 你不想至少读读交易条款吗 |
[30:58] | What for? I’ve been told you’re very wise. | 何必 我听说你们非常聪明 |
[31:01] | I trust you. | 我信任你们 |
[31:03] | Just like that? | 就这样吗 |
[31:04] | You’re going to let us drive this, | 你要让我们来做主 |
[31:06] | just completely give up control? | 完全放弃控制权 |
[31:10] | Doesn’t that scare you? | 这不让你害怕吗 |
[31:11] | Not nearly as much as the place I just escaped. | 远不如我刚逃出来的地方让我害怕 |
[31:15] | I would do anything to avoid returning to that Hell. | 只要不回那个地狱 我什么都肯做 |
[31:18] | If you’d been there, you would do the same. | 如果你去过那里 你也会那么做的 |
[31:26] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[31:27] | Yes, sorry, we’re good. | 好 抱歉 没问题了 |
[31:29] | Great. Great. Okay, Bree? | 很好 好 布丽 |
[31:32] | Come on, you’re coming with me. | 来吧 你跟我走 |
[31:34] | Mm, you smell good. | 你好香 |
[31:40] | Well so much for her being released into your custody. | 还说要让她被你收押呢 |
[31:42] | We can’t let him spend too much time with Decker. | 我们不能允许她跟戴克待在一起太久 |
[31:44] | She’ll figure out something’s going on. | 她会意识到不对劲的 |
[31:46] | Let me see what I can do. | 我想想办法 |
[31:58] | It’s time for you to go home, Abel. | 你该回家了 亚伯 |
[32:00] | It wasn’t easy for me to track you down, | 找到你可不容易 |
[32:02] | but you’re not getting away from me this time. | 但你这次别想逃跑了 |
[32:07] | What the… | 怎么… |
[32:08] | Meet my punching bag. | 那是我的出气包 |
[32:13] | Look familiar? | 眼熟吗 |
[32:15] | Mazikeen. What are you doing here? | 麦泽金 你在这里干什么 |
[32:18] | What does it look like? | 你觉得呢 |
[32:20] | Keeping you out of Lucifer’s way. | 让你别挡路西法的路 |
[32:27] | I don’t want to fight you, Mazikeen. | 我不想跟你打 麦泽金 |
[32:29] | Who cares what you want? | 谁管你想要什么呢 |
[32:35] | So you worked here for two years, | 你在这里干了两年 |
[32:37] | it’s still not ringing a bell? | 还什么都记不起来吗 |
[32:39] | No, but your backside is ringing a… | 不 但你的屁股… |
[32:40] | Oh, you poor, forgetful thing. | 你个健忘的小可怜 |
[32:41] | Thankfully, all we need is your fingerprint. | 幸好 我们只需要你的指纹 |
[32:44] | Well, my finger goes wherever the lady tells me it goes. | 我的手指会跟随女士的指示 |
[32:48] | Hey, Dan. Did you have any luck finding Bree’s phone? | 丹 你找到布丽的手机了吗 |
[32:51] | No. Because guess who collected her stuff from the hospital? | 没有 因为猜猜谁去医院拿走了她的东西 |
[32:54] | Alexa. | 艾莉克莎 |
[32:55] | That’s odd. | 奇怪 |
[32:56] | Yeah, right? | 是啊 |
[32:57] | So, I dug deeper. | 于是我深入查了下 |
[32:58] | Looked into her Pilates alibi. | 查看了她的普拉提不在场证明 |
[33:00] | Get this, her class | 听好 她的课 |
[33:02] | is actually in the morning. | 本来是在早上的 |
[33:03] | She rescheduled that day for 2:00 p.m. exactly. | 她那天特地约到了下午2点 |
[33:06] | It’s like she knew to be out of the office. | 就好像她知道那时得离开办公室 |
[33:08] | She knew the bomb was coming. | 她知道炸弹要来 |
[33:09] | – Who knew? – Alexa. | -谁 -艾莉克莎 |
[33:11] | What, and the Bolivians warned her? Why? | 怎么 玻利维亚人提醒了她吗 为什么 |
[33:13] | Put it on speakerphone. | 开免提 |
[33:15] | Okay, maybe the Bolivians were working with Alexa, not Bree. | 或许玻利维亚人是在跟艾莉克莎不是布丽合作 |
[33:18] | Maybe Bree found out what they were up to | 或许布丽发现了他们的企图 |
[33:20] | and wanted to blow the whistle. | 想告密 |
[33:21] | Well, that would explain | 那就难怪 |
[33:23] | those incoming wires in Bree’s account. | 布丽收到了电汇 |
[33:25] | Cartel tried to pay her off, silence her. | 贩毒集团想花钱买她闭嘴 |
[33:28] | And when the nice way didn’t work, | 萝卜不好使 |
[33:30] | they tried the not-so-nice way. | 他们就使出了大棒 |
[33:31] | Well, hopefully the proof is behind drawer number one, so… | 希望证据就在抽屉1号里 |
[33:34] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[33:35] | Why would Alexa send us straight to the place | 艾莉克莎为什么要叫我们去 |
[33:37] | where we’d find proof of her crimes? | 能找到她犯罪证据的地方 |
[33:39] | Makes no sense. | 没道理 |
[33:41] | Unless… | 除非 |
[33:43] | …it’s a trap. | 是陷阱 |
[33:45] | Bree, wait! | 布丽 等等 |
[33:51] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[34:02] | Alexa knew Bree would need proof to turn her in, | 艾莉克莎知道布丽需要证据才能检举她 |
[34:04] | so she must have rigged the file cabinet that contained it. | 于是她给装有证据的文件柜布了炸药 |
[34:06] | We walked right into her trap. | 我们正中了她的下怀 |
[34:08] | If they move, the whole thing blows. | 如果她们动了 就会被炸飞 |
[34:09] | Call the bomb squad. | 叫炸弹小组 |
[34:11] | Decker, you need to get out of there, stat. | 戴克 你得马上离开那里 |
[34:13] | I’m not going anywhere, Lieutenant. | 我不能离开 副队 |
[34:15] | What do you mean, you’re not going anywhere? | 什么意思 |
[34:16] | You need to get out of there, now. | 你得马上走 |
[34:18] | Don’t worry, I’m staying right here. | 别担心 我不会走的 |
[34:20] | Oh, woman, your loyalty touches me. | 女人 你的忠诚令我感动 |
[34:22] | What happened to “You’re the lieutenant, | 不是说”你是副队 |
[34:23] | you call the shots”? | 你做主”吗 |
[34:24] | There is an innocent victim | 有一位无辜受害者 |
[34:26] | glued to a bomb. | 正贴在炸弹上呢 |
[34:28] | “Innocent victim” is highly debatable. | “无辜受害者”可是很有争议的说法 |
[34:30] | Lucifer, Bree was trying to do the right thing. | 路西法 布丽是想做对的事 |
[34:32] | It’s why the Bolivians and Alexa want her dead. | 所以玻利维亚人和艾莉克莎才想杀她 |
[34:35] | I’m not leaving. | 我不会走的 |
[34:36] | Oh, my flock | 我的羊群 |
[34:37] | is your flock, this I swear. | 就是你的羊群 我发誓 |
[34:39] | – Okay. – No, no, no, o-opposite of okay. | -好吧 -不不 一点也不好 |
[34:43] | If you’re gonna stay, Decker, | 如果你要留下 戴克 |
[34:44] | I can talk you through defusing it. | 我可以教你怎么拆弹 |
[34:45] | It’s safer than waiting for it to blow up | 这比等着它在炸弹小组赶到前 |
[34:47] | before the bomb squad gets there… | 就爆炸要安全 |
[34:48] | Wait a minute. Wait, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 等一下的 慢着慢着慢着 |
[34:49] | Chloe, Chloe, think about this, okay? | 克洛伊 想清楚好吗 |
[34:51] | Think about Trixie. | 想想翠茜 |
[34:52] | I am thinking about her. | 我是在想她 |
[34:55] | And I’m also thinking that Bree’s a daughter, too. | 我还在想布丽也是别人的女儿 |
[34:58] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[35:01] | So… | 所以 |
[35:03] | …what do I do now? | 我要做什么 |
[35:04] | What, cut all these wires willy-nilly? | 随意剪线吗 |
[35:08] | Damn movies. No. | 该死的电影 不是 |
[35:09] | You have to get into the box and disconnect the trigger. | 你要拆开盒子 拆除触发器 |
[35:11] | And, very carefully, | 很小心地 |
[35:13] | remove the blasting cap. | 拿掉雷管 |
[35:14] | Ugh, this is madness. | 这真是疯了 |
[35:15] | Then toss it as far as possible. | 然后把它丢的远远的 |
[35:17] | Oh, you want her to toss an explosive, that sounds safe. | 你要她丢开炸药 听上去很安全 |
[35:20] | If the cap goes off away from the charge, it’ll be harmless. | 如果雷管在远离炸药的地方爆炸 就安全了 |
[35:23] | Lieutenant! I understand why your priority | 副队 我知道你看重的 |
[35:25] | is to save your… | 是救你的 |
[35:27] | this young woman, but I will not let you endanger | 这位年轻女士 但我不会允许 |
[35:29] | the detective’s life in the process. | 你赌上警探的性命 |
[35:31] | He’s not endangering my life. | 他没有赌上我的性命 |
[35:33] | I am choosing to be here, and if you’re not gonna help, | 我是选择留下了 如果你不要帮忙 |
[35:35] | you should probably just leave. | 你就走吧 |
[35:37] | Well, we both know I’m not gonna do that. | 我们都知道我不会那么做的 |
[35:41] | I’m your partner. | 我是你的搭档 |
[35:45] | Okay, good. | 好吧 |
[35:47] | Then listen to me– I’m gonna need both my hands, | 听我的 我会需要两只手 |
[35:49] | so please come help me. | 帮帮我 |
[35:50] | Okay? Hold this. | 好吗 拿着 |
[35:54] | I’ll use this, and, uh… | 我用这个 |
[35:56] | All right. | 好了 |
[36:02] | Easy… | 轻轻的 |
[36:05] | Got the blasting cap. | 看到雷管了 |
[36:09] | And… | 然后 |
[36:14] | Okay. | 好了 |
[36:17] | I think that means you can take your thumb off now. | 那么你应该可以拿下拇指了 |
[36:21] | All right. | 好了 |
[36:23] | And don’t tell us | 别告诉我们 |
[36:24] | where you want to put it next. | 你接下来想把它放在哪 |
[36:26] | Up your butt! | 你屁眼里 |
[36:29] | That’s where I want to shove this. | 我就想把这玩意塞进那里 |
[36:32] | And then, I’ll press the button. | 然后 我再按下按钮 |
[36:35] | I don’t even understand why you’re so angry. | 我都不懂你干吗这么生气 |
[36:37] | So what if Linda and I got together? | 我和琳达在一起了又如何 |
[36:41] | You dumped me. | 你甩了我 |
[36:45] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[36:47] | No, it’s not about that. | 不 不是为了那个 |
[36:49] | Okay? It’s about the betrayal. | 好吗 是为了背叛 |
[36:51] | The dirty… | 肮脏 |
[36:53] | …sneaky… | 偷摸的 |
[36:56] | …lies! | 谎言 |
[36:57] | When will you understand | 你什么时候才能明白 |
[36:59] | that we were trying to protect you? | 我们只是想保护你 |
[37:01] | And when will you understand I don’t believe you? | 你什么时候才能明白 我不信 |
[37:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[37:11] | Fine. | 好 |
[37:20] | Well, come on! | 来啊 |
[37:22] | Come on! It’s no fun if you just stand there! | 来啊 你傻站在那里可没意思 |
[37:25] | It’s about as much fun as watching you | 跟看着你伤透琳达的心 |
[37:27] | break Linda’s heart, I’d say. | 一样有意思 |
[37:34] | Even this, you had to ruin. | 你就连这个也要毁掉 |
[37:51] | Okay, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[37:56] | So, we were able to lift | 我们在爆炸物上 |
[37:57] | one of Alexa’s prints from the explosive. | 找到了一枚艾莉克莎的指纹 |
[37:59] | Oh, good. | 好 |
[38:00] | Sounds like enough to arrest her for murder. | 那么足以以谋杀逮捕她了 |
[38:02] | And get her to flip on the Bolivians. | 而且让她供出玻利维亚人 |
[38:03] | Apparently, she was using her movies to launder money | 看来她在用她的电影为贩毒集团 |
[38:05] | for the cartel. | 洗钱 |
[38:06] | And that’s what Bree was trying to expose. | 这正是布丽想揭露的 |
[38:09] | Shame. I mean, I had the perfect title for The Plunge 2. | 可惜 我都为《深入地下》续作想好片名了 |
[38:13] | 2 Deep 2 Plunge. | 《再难深入》 |
[38:14] | With the number two, each time, | 用数字 |
[38:15] | – instead of… the word. – Instead of the word. | -而不是英文 -而不是英文 |
[38:17] | Yeah, I get it. | 我懂 |
[38:18] | It’s funny. | 挺好玩的 |
[38:19] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -嗯 -嗯 |
[38:21] | So… | 那个 |
[38:23] | …I just wanted to say thank you, again. | 我就想再说一句谢谢 |
[38:26] | I couldn’t have done it without you. | 没有你我做不到的 |
[38:31] | Night. | 晚安 |
[38:36] | Without me… | 没有我 |
[38:38] | you wouldn’t have been in danger in the first place. | 你根本就不会有危险 |
[38:46] | I’m sorry about last time. | 上次的事抱歉了 |
[38:48] | I’m a bit of a control freak. | 我有点控制狂 |
[38:50] | Really? | 是吗 |
[38:51] | I hadn’t noticed. | 我都没发现呢 |
[38:53] | So, what’s changed? | 那么 什么变了 |
[38:56] | Well, I realized | 我意识到 |
[38:58] | that you’re right, you’re the expert. | 你是对的 你是专家 |
[39:00] | And I should trust you. | 我应该信任你 |
[39:01] | And as scary as that is… | 虽然这很可怕 |
[39:06] | …there’s something much scarier. | 还有更可怕的 |
[39:10] | I, um, I wake up… | 我醒来 |
[39:15] | …smell coffee. | 闻到咖啡味儿 |
[39:16] | It’s nice. | 很香 |
[39:18] | I have breakfast with my family. | 我跟家人吃早饭 |
[39:20] | Uh, we’re happy. | 我们很开心 |
[39:24] | At peace. | 很平静 |
[39:26] | And then, a man | 然后 一个男人 |
[39:27] | walks in and shoots each of them. | 走进来 朝他们一人一枪 |
[39:31] | Dead. | 全打死了 |
[39:32] | And I know this man because he’s somebody that I represented, | 我认识这人 因为我代理过他 |
[39:35] | and I know that he should be in jail, but he’s not. | 我知道他本该进监狱的 但他没有 |
[39:41] | Because of me. | 因为我 |
[39:46] | I just smile, | 我笑着 |
[39:48] | while my family is killed. | 看着我的家人被杀 |
[39:52] | I don’t move a muscle. | 我动都没动 |
[39:58] | Because I’m the reason that it’s happening. | 因为我是这一切发生的原因 |
[40:00] | I’m the reason that he’s free. | 我是他逍遥法外的原因 |
[40:06] | And then, I wake up. | 然后 我又醒来了 |
[40:10] | It’s a new morning. | 新的早晨 |
[40:13] | I smell the same coffee. | 又是那股咖啡味儿 |
[40:17] | Pour the same cereal. | 倒出了一样的麦片 |
[40:20] | And then, someone else walks in, | 然后又有人走进来 |
[40:24] | and shoots my family. | 朝我家人开枪 |
[40:28] | This time, it’s a different person. | 这次 换了个人 |
[40:32] | Someone else I set free. | 也是我放走的人 |
[40:40] | And I just… | 我… |
[40:43] | smile again. | 又在笑着 |
[40:46] | And I die inside again. | 我内心又死了一次 |
[40:50] | Over and over, and… | 一遍又一遍 |
[40:56] | I don’t know what it’ll take to stay out of that place. | 我不知道我要怎样才能离开那里 |
[41:04] | I’m trying my best. | 我尽力了 |
[41:07] | But I don’t know if it’ll be enough. | 但我不知道这是否足够 |
[41:14] | Well, it’s a very brave start. | 这是个很勇敢的开始 |
[41:30] | Thank you for saving my life, Kane. | 谢谢你救了我的命 该隐 |
[41:33] | I suppose we’re even now. | 我们现在扯平了吧 |
[41:37] | Yet, this is still there. | 可血印还在 |
[41:40] | This whole time, you’ve been in a kind of Hell, too. | 这么多年了 其实你也算是在地狱 |
[41:44] | You still are. | 现在也是 |
[41:47] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[41:49] | I’m sorry, too, brother. | 我也很抱歉 弟弟 |
[41:53] | Your face is still the face of my torturer. | 你的脸还是折磨我的人的脸 |
[41:56] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[41:58] | I guess we still need some space. | 我们还需要点距离 |
[42:00] | That, we can agree on. | 这我赞同 |
[42:09] | Ah, that was quite civil, actually. | 还挺客气的嘛 |
[42:13] | I know I promised to help you end your curse, | 我知道我答应帮你解除诅咒 |
[42:15] | but I’m afraid we need to dissolve our unholy alliance. | 但恐怕 我们得解除我们的邪恶联盟了 |
[42:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[42:23] | The risk is too great. | 危险太大 |
[42:25] | I mean, I don’t mind putting myself in danger, | 我不介意让自己涉险 |
[42:28] | but the detective? | 但是警探呢 |
[42:30] | If she had died, it would have been my fault. | 如果她死了 那就是我的错 |
[42:34] | But you’re the Devil, you always keep your word. | 但你是魔鬼 你一向说到做到 |
[42:35] | I do. | 是啊 |
[42:37] | So I hope you understand how difficult a decision this was. | 所以我希望你明白这个决定多么艰难 |
[42:41] | And yet, oddly, the easiest I’ve ever made. | 但奇怪的是 也是我最容易做出的一个决定 |
[42:48] | Well, I’m not done. | 我还没放弃 |
[42:50] | Abel’s how my curse started, he’s got to be the way it ends. | 亚伯是我诅咒的开始 也肯定可以结束它 |
[42:53] | As long as he’s alive, I still have hope. | 只要他还活着 我就还有希望 |
[43:03] | No! | 不 |