时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | There’s only room for one | 警探的生活中 |
[00:03] | immortal in the detective’s life, and that position’s | 只容得下一个非人类 那个位置 |
[00:05] | – already been filled. – By you? | -已经有人了 -你 |
[00:06] | The detective and I are a team. There’s just no room for a third. | 警探和我是一个团队 没位置给第三个人了 |
[00:09] | – You’re a good man. – You deserve someone | -你是个好人 -你应该得到一个 |
[00:11] | who’s gonna let you in, | 能让你进入内心的人 |
[00:11] | and I want to do that if you’ll give me the chance. | 如果你给我个机会 我想让你进入 |
[00:13] | Mom! Lucifer said that you were gone. | 妈 路西法说你走了 |
[00:15] | Do I know you? You know Lucifer. | 我们认识吗 你认识路西法 |
[00:17] | You do know me. | 那你就认识我 |
[00:18] | And I am sick | 而我也受够了 |
[00:20] | of your Goody Two-shoes ex-wife | 你自命清高的前妻 |
[00:22] | and that stupid little brat of yours. | 和你们家乳臭未干的蠢崽子 |
[00:24] | Charlotte Richards is back. | 夏洛特·理查德回来了 |
[00:25] | I think that maybe she deserves to know the truth. | 我认为她也许有权知道真相 |
[00:28] | She’s not so easily won over. | 她才没那么容易被倾倒 |
[00:29] | You are totally freaking out right now. | 你绝对在抓狂 |
[00:31] | – What? – About this coming between you and Chloe. | -什么 -怕这会影响你和克洛伊的关系 |
[00:35] | Don’t be preposterous. | 别傻了 |
[00:45] | Bloody hell! | 我去 |
[00:45] | Easy, Maze! Gah. | 小心点 麦子 |
[00:48] | Could have taken my eye out with that spatula. | 这小铲差点捅瞎我的眼睛 |
[00:50] | What on earth are you looking for? | 你在找什么呢 |
[00:51] | And… why are we meeting here, anyway? | 而且我们为什么要在这里见面 |
[00:53] | – I heard you moved out. – I did. | -你不是搬走了吗 -是的 |
[00:56] | I forgot my knife. | 我落下了刀 |
[00:57] | Must have… left it here somewhere. | 肯定是落在这里了 |
[01:00] | Oh, no, | 不 |
[01:00] | not one of your hell-forged blades– that is a loss. | 不是你地狱铸造的刀吧 那可是大损失 |
[01:03] | Not a blade. A knife. | 不是那种的 就是把刀 |
[01:05] | Forged in… I don’t know, China. | 大概是在中国制造的吧 |
[01:08] | Right, priceless. | 好吧 无价的 |
[01:10] | I can’t find it anywhere. | 我哪都找不到 |
[01:15] | Green tea coconut water. | 绿茶椰子水 |
[01:18] | Worth the trip, at least. | 至少没白来一趟 |
[01:19] | You can’t find this stuff in Hell. | 这种东西地狱可没有 |
[01:21] | What do you mean, Hell? | 什么意思 地狱 |
[01:22] | I am so done, Lucifer. | 我受够了 路西法 |
[01:25] | I am done with this apartment, | 我受够了这间公寓 |
[01:27] | all humans… | 所有人类 |
[01:28] | Earth, in general. | 总得来说 人间 |
[01:32] | I want out. Now. | 我要离开 马上 |
[01:34] | I want to go home. | 我要回家 |
[01:37] | You… | 你 |
[01:38] | you want me to fly you down to Hell? | 你要我把你飞下地狱去 |
[01:40] | For good? That’s a bit rash, isn’t it? | 永远不回来了吗 有点冲动了吧 |
[01:42] | No, it’s not. And I’ve made up my mind, so… | 不冲动 我已经拿定主意了 |
[01:45] | get your wings out. | 展开翅膀吧 |
[01:46] | – No biggie. – Wrong. | -没什么大不了的 -错了 |
[01:47] | Big biggie. Huge biggie. | 很大不了 相当大不了 |
[01:50] | I don’t know if you remember, Maze, but last time | 你记得吗 麦子 我上次 |
[01:52] | I took someone on a celestial Uber ride, | 带人搭乘天堂优步 |
[01:54] | the detective almost died. | 警探差点没命 |
[01:56] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[01:57] | You’re… saying no because you’re afraid of your daddy? | 你要拒绝我 因为你怕你爸爸 |
[02:01] | No, I just don’t want anyone to get hurt. | 不 我就是不希望有人受伤 |
[02:04] | Look, you-you clearly need to blow off some steam, don’t you? | 你显然需要撒撒火气 |
[02:07] | Take your mind off Ameninda? | 忘记阿曼纳达 |
[02:10] | No. Lindadiel? | 不好吗 琳纳迪尔 |
[02:12] | Whatever. That whole fiasco. | 随便了 就他们那件事 |
[02:13] | How about a nice weekend in Catalina? | 去卡塔利娜度个周末如何 |
[02:17] | You went to Hell for Pierce, | 你为皮尔斯下了地狱 |
[02:18] | a guy you don’t even like, | 你都不喜欢他 |
[02:20] | and you won’t do the same for me? | 你却不肯为我那么做吗 |
[02:22] | No. | 不行 |
[02:24] | I swear to you, Lucifer, | 我发誓 路西法 |
[02:26] | you are gonna regret this. | 你会后悔的 |
[02:29] | Are you threatening me, Mazikeen? | 你在威胁我吗 麦泽金 |
[02:31] | Oh, hey. Hey, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[02:36] | What happened? | 发生了什么啊 |
[02:37] | Don’t worry, Detective. | 别担心 警探 |
[02:38] | Maze was just leaving. Weren’t you? | 麦子正要走了 是吧 |
[02:44] | Wait, wait, hold on. Maze, Maze, | 等等 麦子 |
[02:47] | you know, I’ve been trying to explain to Trixie | 我一直在跟翠茜解释 |
[02:48] | that there must be some reason why you hurt her feelings. | 你伤她的感情肯定是有原因的 |
[02:52] | You know, some misunderstanding. | 肯定是有什么误会 |
[02:55] | Or at least, I hope. | 至少我希望是的 |
[02:56] | No. | 没有 |
[02:58] | I just forgot some of my stuff. That’s it. | 我就是落下些东西 仅此而已 |
[03:02] | Maze. | 麦子 |
[03:04] | Look, I never asked you to move out. | 我根本没要求你搬走 |
[03:06] | Can’t you see that you’re doing this to yourself? | 你看不出你是在自己伤害自己吗 |
[03:09] | So now this is my fault? | 这还成我的错了 |
[03:13] | Maze, come on. | 麦子 别这样 |
[03:15] | Demons. Am I right? | 恶魔啊 是吧 |
[03:18] | Lucifer, name-calling isn’t gonna help. | 路西法 骂她可没有什么用 |
[03:21] | Maybe you should go talk to her. | 或许你该跟她谈谈 |
[03:23] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[03:24] | Like now. | 比如这就去 |
[03:25] | Well, I’d rather not, Detective. | 还是算了 警探 |
[03:26] | It seems like she needs space. Miles of it. | 她看上去需要点空间 很大的空间 |
[03:28] | Well, now’s not the best time… | 现在你最好 |
[03:31] | …for you to… | 不要 |
[03:33] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[03:35] | Hello, Lieutenant. | 你好 副队 |
[03:36] | What, uh… what are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[03:40] | I mean, I suppose I knew you two were becoming friendly– | 我想我知道你俩关系好了起来 |
[03:43] | I just didn’t expect to see you here. | 但我没想到会在这儿看到你 |
[03:45] | On a weekend. | 周末一起过 |
[03:46] | Wearing open-toe, non-work-related Birkis. | 还穿着非工作的开口鞋 |
[03:49] | We were at the beach. | 我们去了海滩 |
[03:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:52] | To a beach… murder. | 为了海滩 谋杀案 |
[03:54] | There was a murder… at the beach. | 有一宗杀人案 在海滩 |
[03:57] | New case. I-I was gonna tell you. | 新案子 我想告诉你的 |
[03:59] | But I didn’t because I know how much you… | 但我没说 因为我知道你多 |
[04:02] | hate… | 讨厌 |
[04:04] | sand. | 沙子 |
[04:05] | Right. | 好吧 |
[04:07] | Body’s in the ice chest, is it? I’m sure Ms. Lopez will have | 尸体放在冰箱子里吧 洛佩兹小姐 |
[04:09] | something to say about that. | 肯定会有话要说的 |
[04:12] | Well, then, um… | 那好吧 |
[04:14] | …best of luck with your beach murder. | 祝你们海滩凶案查得顺利 |
[04:17] | Do you want to stay, or…? | 你要留下吗 |
[04:22] | Beach murder? | 海滩谋杀 |
[04:23] | I’m sorry. I-I-I panicked. | 抱歉 我慌了 |
[04:25] | ‘Cause he’s a coworker, and, you know, you’re a coworker. | 因为他是个同事 你也是 |
[04:28] | Maybe we should talk about some work… | 或许我们该谈谈工作 |
[04:30] | life boundaries… Besides, I didn’t know | 生活中的界线 再说 我又不知道 |
[04:32] | if you wanted everybody to know that we were dating. | 你是不是希望大家知道我们在约会 |
[04:35] | I don’t care who knows. | 我不在乎谁知道 |
[04:37] | You don’t? | 是吗 |
[04:38] | No. If you want to take it slow, that’s okay, | 是啊 如果你想慢慢来 那可以 |
[04:40] | but from where I stand, I’m all in. | 但就我而言 我完全投入 |
[04:50] | So, I was getting coffee, minding my own business, | 我就是去买个咖啡 想着我自己的事 |
[04:54] | and a guy grabs my arm. | 有个人突然抓住了我的胳膊 |
[04:56] | Really? What… kind of guy? | 是吗 什么样的人 |
[04:59] | A tall, serious black man. | 高个严肃的黑人 |
[05:01] | Bald. | 秃头 |
[05:02] | Bald, like, in a… in a very sexy way? | 秃头 很性感的那种吗 |
[05:05] | Yes. You know him? | 是的 你认识他吗 |
[05:07] | Uh, no. No. | 不是的 |
[05:08] | Just, um, painting a picture. | 就是在想象 |
[05:10] | I can… I can see it all now. | 我完全能想象得到了 |
[05:13] | Well, he called me Mom. | 他喊我妈妈 |
[05:15] | Said some really strange things. | 还说了很奇怪的话 |
[05:17] | Sounds like a real nut bar. | 似乎是个疯子呢 |
[05:20] | It’s a good thing you’re not gonna see him again. | 幸好你不会再见他了 |
[05:22] | That’s the thing. | 问题就在这里 |
[05:23] | He came back. | 他又出现了 |
[05:24] | – He did? – Then he claimed | -是吗 -他还说 |
[05:26] | that he could fill in what happened in my memory gap. | 他能告诉我 我记忆缺失时都发生了什么 |
[05:32] | What he said then was truly bizarre. | 后来他所说的 非常奇怪 |
[05:34] | Yeah, well, he should have left well enough alone. | 他就不该多事的 |
[05:37] | Whoever he is. | 不管他是谁 |
[05:40] | Maybe you should just forget about it, | 或许你该忘了这事 |
[05:43] | keep moving forward, like you’ve been doing. | 继续生活 就像你现在这样 |
[05:45] | You have to hear how crazy it was. | 你得听听那到底多疯狂 |
[05:47] | He said Lucifer was his brother. | 他说路西法是他弟弟 |
[05:49] | Which I guess is possible if one of them were adopted. | 如果他们有谁是领养的 那倒是可能的 |
[05:53] | And raised with a different accent. | 而且口音还不一样 |
[05:55] | Yeah, it’s… | 是啊 |
[05:56] | Then he said I was his stepmom. But he’s a grown man. | 他还说我是他继母 但他是个大老爷们啊 |
[05:59] | I mean, his father would have to be ancient. | 他父亲得多老了 |
[06:01] | Oh, right. I… | 是啊 |
[06:03] | I mean, as if I would go running around marrying old men | 难道我会去嫁了个老男人 |
[06:06] | and then forgetting all about it. | 然后又完全忘记吗 |
[06:09] | Would I? | 我会吗 |
[06:10] | Charlotte, I don’t think this man, | 夏洛特 我不认为这个男人 |
[06:12] | whoever he is… | 不管他是谁… |
[06:15] | has your best interests at heart. | 将你的利益放在第一位 |
[06:18] | That’s the thing. | 这就是重点 |
[06:20] | He seemed to really care about me. | 我觉得他看上去很关心我 |
[06:22] | At least… who I was then. | 至少是…关心从前的我 |
[06:25] | This man wasn’t lying. | 这男的没有撒谎 |
[06:28] | At least he believed… | 至少他觉得… |
[06:30] | he was telling the truth. | 他说的是真话 |
[06:34] | Which means… | 这意味着… |
[06:36] | I should dig a little deeper into his story. Right? | 我应该深究一下他的故事 不是吗 |
[06:40] | Right. | 没错 |
[06:48] | She’s being really self-destructive. | 她最近有自我毁灭倾向 |
[06:50] | I mean, she’s losing all of her friends. | 她失去了所有朋友 |
[06:52] | Maze is definitely spiraling out of control– | 麦子绝对是逐渐失控了 |
[06:54] | I’m worried about her. | 我很担心他 |
[06:55] | She gets like this sometimes. | 她有时候是会这样 |
[06:57] | Maze just needs to blow off some steam, that’s all. | 麦子只是需要发泄一下 仅此而已 |
[06:58] | I told her so myself, and I’m quite sure she’ll see sense. | 我也是这样和她说的 我很确定她会明白的 |
[07:02] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[07:03] | Hey, Ella. What do we have? | 艾拉 什么情况 |
[07:06] | Mid-30s, male, multiple stab wounds. | 35岁左右 男性 身上多处捅伤 |
[07:09] | No ID, so… I’m gonna run his prints through IBIS. | 没有身份 所以我得在系统里搜搜他的指纹 |
[07:12] | Right. Detective, do you think | 好吧 警探 你觉得 |
[07:13] | this might be related to your beach murder? | 这和你的沙滩谋杀案有关系吗 |
[07:16] | I hate beach murders. | 我特讨厌沙滩谋杀案 |
[07:17] | So mean. It’s, like, just let people swim. | 太贱了 就不能让大家好好游个泳吗 |
[07:22] | There was no beach murder. | 没有什么沙滩谋杀案 |
[07:24] | So what was Pierce doing at your house, then? | 所以皮尔斯当时在你家干什么 |
[07:27] | We had a date. | 我们在约会 |
[07:30] | Right. | 好吧 |
[07:31] | Right. I thought as much. | 好吧 我想也是 |
[07:34] | Bully for you, Detective. | 真好 警探 |
[07:36] | Did I mention the Vic was male? | 我提过死者是男性了吗 |
[07:38] | And, uh, would you look at those earlobes? | 还有 看看那对大耳垂啊 |
[07:39] | So big. Huge. Huge earlobes. | 真大 巨大 巨大的耳垂 |
[07:41] | Which tells me absolutely nothing. But I can keep going. | 这什么也说明不了 但我会继续查的 |
[07:43] | And the gunsho… Ooh, look! | 还有枪击…看 |
[07:45] | Oh, wait, looky there. | 等等 看那里 |
[07:48] | Security camera. Okay. | 安全摄像头 好的 |
[07:49] | I’ll see if there’s, uh, footage of the crime. | 我去看看有没有拍到犯罪的镜头 |
[07:55] | Let it out, buddy. | 发泄出来吧 伙计 |
[07:56] | Even though Pierce and Decker are totally hot together, | 虽然皮尔斯和戴克在一起可般配了 |
[07:58] | I know change is rough. | 但我知道接受改变很困难 |
[08:00] | Ms. Lopez, please. Enough. | 洛佩兹小姐 拜托 够了 |
[08:01] | – Thank you. – Lucifer… | -谢谢你 -路西法… |
[08:03] | Okay, you and Chloe have this undefined something or other, okay, | 好吧 你和克洛伊之间有种不可言喻的东西 |
[08:07] | that I never really understood. | 是我一直都没理解的 |
[08:09] | It’s-it’s on a… a whole other plane. | 那是…那完全是另一个故事了 |
[08:11] | Even though Pierce and Decker, I mean, | 即便皮尔斯和戴克 |
[08:14] | what gorgeous babies those two would have, or die trying… | 想想他俩的宝宝该有多好看啊 |
[08:18] | But I’m sorry this is rough for you. | 但我很遗憾这让你不好过了 |
[08:20] | No, I’m fine. I’m fine. | 不 我没事 我没事 |
[08:22] | I’m more than fine, actually. | 实际上我一点事都没有 |
[08:24] | I mean, those two dating was practically my idea, so… | 他俩约会可以算是我提议的 |
[08:27] | Can we…? | 能不能… |
[08:28] | – Yeah, so… – Guys. | -好的… -伙计们 |
[08:31] | We got something. | 有发现了 |
[08:34] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[08:43] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[08:45] | That isn’t… | 那不是… |
[08:55] | You told her to blow off some steam? | 是你让她去发泄一下的吗 |
[08:59] | Well, I was really hoping she’d choose Catalina. | 我很希望她会选择去卡特琳娜岛 |
[09:18] | There’s no sign of Maze at any of the usual spots. | 在平常那几个地方都找不到麦子 |
[09:20] | And she’s not answering my calls. | 她也不接我电话 |
[09:22] | Most definitely the actions of an innocent woman. | 这绝对是无辜的人会干的事 |
[09:24] | Well, let’s not jump to conclusions. | 先别急着下结论 |
[09:25] | It’s not like the video shows her actually stabbing our Vic. | 录像又没直接显示她捅了死者 |
[09:28] | No. Merely plucking her knife out of his chest. | 确实 不过是拍到了她把刀从他胸口拔出 |
[09:32] | Do you really think she did this? | 你真觉得是她做的吗 |
[09:33] | I mean, yes, Maze is rash… | 确实 麦子是很冲动… |
[09:36] | Or nuclear, more like. | 更像是核弹级别的 |
[09:37] | There’s got to be another explanation. | 一定有别的解释 |
[09:39] | There is. It’s about me. | 的确有 和我有关 |
[09:40] | Maze asked me to take her home, and I said no, | 麦子请求我带她回家 而我拒绝了 |
[09:43] | at which point she flew into a rage | 然后她就怒了 |
[09:44] | and threatened to make me sorry. | 威胁说要让我后悔 |
[09:45] | So she’s clearly acting out. | 所以她显然是说到做到了 |
[09:47] | But if she thinks she can manipulate me | 但假如她觉得她可以操纵我 |
[09:49] | into changing my mind, then she’s sorely mistaken. | 让我改变主意 那她就大错特错了 |
[09:51] | So you didn’t give her a ride home one night. | 只是因为你某晚没送她回家 |
[09:53] | I mean, call me crazy, but that doesn’t make someone kill. | 那可不会让某人变成杀人犯吧 |
[09:58] | Hey there, Lieutenant. | 你好啊 副队 |
[10:01] | Any updates? | 有什么新消息吗 |
[10:03] | Our Vic is an ex-con named Mike Biltz. | 死者叫迈克·比尔茨 生前是个诈骗犯 |
[10:06] | An active bounty of Mazikeen Smith. | 是麦泽金·史密斯的赏金猎物 |
[10:08] | Well, Maze bounties a lot of people, you know. | 麦子有很多赏金猎物 |
[10:09] | She’s a overachiever, that Maze. | 麦子她有点太厉害了 |
[10:11] | She’s had a prior run-in with him. | 她之前和他起过争执 |
[10:12] | It says she brought him in once before. | 这里写着她之前抓过他一次 |
[10:14] | So she knows him– it doesn’t mean anything. | 所以她认识他 这不意味着什么 |
[10:16] | Or one very obvious thing– guilty. | 或者意味着一件很显而易见的事 是她干的 |
[10:19] | Chloe, is this case too personal for you? | 克洛伊 这个案子于你而言是不是太私人了 |
[10:21] | Maybe your roommate isn’t who you think she is. | 也许你的室友和你想象的不一样 |
[10:23] | Ex-roommate. I’m just saying. | 前室友 我就这么一说 |
[10:24] | All right, well, I’ll need you to stay impartial. | 好吧 我需要你保持客观 |
[10:26] | Copy that. I’ll keep it completely professional. | 收到 我会公事公办的 |
[10:29] | Where as I, on the other hand, | 至于我 从另一方面来说 |
[10:30] | will keep things entirely personal. | 就要把事情私人化了 |
[10:32] | I will not rest until we track down that manipulative demon. | 在找到那个操纵人心的恶魔之前我绝不休息 |
[10:35] | In fact, I’m gonna go and look for Maze again now. | 实际上 我现在就要再去找找麦子 |
[10:37] | All right. Great. I’m gonna check out a lead | 好的 很好 我要去查查 |
[10:39] | on our Vic’s last place of employment– | 死者生前最后的工作场所 |
[10:40] | some winery called Monte De Oro. | 某个叫蒙德奥罗的酿酒厂 |
[10:42] | I’ll go with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[10:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:45] | No need, Lieutenant. | 不需要 副队 |
[10:46] | Actually, on second thought, | 实际上 转念一想 |
[10:48] | I think I should make 100% certain | 我觉得在我找到麦子并惩罚她之前 |
[10:49] | of Maze’s guilt before I find and punish her. | 我得先百分百确定她是有罪的 |
[10:52] | Come on, partner. | 来吧 搭档 |
[10:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:56] | We’ll take my car, shall we? | 我们开我的车吧 |
[11:09] | So romantic, the California coastline, isn’t it? | 加州的海岸线真是太浪漫了 不是吗 |
[11:12] | Yeah. Yeah, it really is. | 嗯嗯 确实是 |
[11:15] | Speaking of… | 说到这个… |
[11:16] | That beach date that you went on with Pierce, | 你和皮尔斯的那次海滩约会 |
[11:19] | was it a date date? | 是那种约会吗 |
[11:21] | It was just a regular date. | 只是普通约会 |
[11:24] | Well, you’re free to spend your… | 你的闲暇时间… |
[11:25] | your spare time with whomever you choose. | 想和谁一起度过都行 |
[11:27] | I mean, I’m not one for gorilla-sized ham hands | 我虽然不喜欢巨大的香肠手 |
[11:29] | or stale alcohol breath or, | 也不喜欢满口难闻的酒味 |
[11:32] | yeah, just the general blokes, | 简而言之就是不喜欢笨蛋 |
[11:33] | but I suppose there’s no accounting for taste, is there? | 但我猜口味这事没什么道理 不是吗 |
[11:36] | No. No, there’s not. | 确实 没有 |
[11:38] | No– also, I-I’m surprised | 没有 还有 我很惊讶 |
[11:39] | that you’d date someone so on in years. | 你会和年龄这么大的约会 |
[11:42] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[11:44] | Oh, believe me, Pierce is, uh, | 相信我 皮尔斯他… |
[11:46] | well, he’s much older than he looks. | 比他看上去老很多 |
[11:48] | And we all know that dating older men has its downsides: | 众所知周和老男人约会有诸多缺点 |
[11:51] | performance, stamina, you know, the important bits. | 表现 耐力 你懂的 就是那些重点 |
[11:53] | Okay, Lucifer… | 路西法 |
[11:53] | Well, I just hate to see you unsatisfied, that’s all. | 我只是不想看到你得不到满足而已 |
[11:56] | Lucifer, I’m not discussing this with you. | 路西法 我不要和你讨论这件事 |
[11:58] | – Okay, okay. – Okay? | -好 -好吗 |
[12:00] | Besides, Pierce and I, we’re not even sleeping to… | 而且我和皮尔斯根本都没上过床 |
[12:02] | You know, we’re not… | 我们没有 |
[12:04] | We’re not, and never mind, and it’s none of your business. | 我们没有 而且不重要 那都不关你的事 |
[12:06] | So, how far are we? Are we there? | 我们还有多久到 快到了吗 |
[12:09] | We’re nearly there. | 我们快到了 |
[12:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:14] | Thank you for talking with us, Mrs. Channing. | 谢谢你抽时间见我们 钱宁夫人 |
[12:17] | Please, call me Margo. | 请叫我玛尔戈 |
[12:20] | Tragic news. | 真是不幸的消息 |
[12:22] | We want to help any way we can. | 我们会尽可能帮助你们 |
[12:24] | Great. Um, well, what can you tell us about Mike? | 那好 你能和我们说说迈克吗 |
[12:27] | Well, Zack would know better. | 扎克会更清楚 |
[12:28] | He’s the winery foreman and Mike’s supervisor. | 他是酿酒厂的监工 是迈克的主管 |
[12:31] | – Okay. – He was a good worker. | -好 -他是个好员工 |
[12:33] | Quiet. Never gave us any trouble. | 很安静 从来没给我们带来过麻烦 |
[12:35] | And did you all know he had a criminal record | 你们都知道他犯过法 |
[12:37] | and that he was currently out on bail? | 而且目前处于获准保释中吗 |
[12:39] | No, I wasn’t. | 我不知道 |
[12:40] | It’s always the quiet ones, isn’t it? | 犯事的总是安静的那几个人对吧 |
[12:42] | The truth is, | 其实 |
[12:44] | if we looked too closely at all our workers, | 如果我们深入调查所有的员工 |
[12:45] | there’d be no one left to tend the grapes. | 那就没人去照料葡萄了 |
[12:47] | Way I saw it, Mike was a good guy. | 在我看来 迈克是个好人 |
[12:49] | He deserved better. | 这种事不该发生在他身上 |
[12:51] | And did you notice anything strange in the last few weeks? | 近几周 你注意到有什么奇怪的事发生吗 |
[12:54] | Any fights that he got in or money troubles? Anything like that? | 他有和人打架或是有金钱纠纷之类的事吗 |
[12:57] | Well, there was something the other day. | 那天的确发生了一件事 |
[12:58] | Someone came looking for him. | 有人来找他 |
[13:00] | Was it a… a hot woman, perhaps? | 会不会是一个身材火辣的女子 |
[13:02] | Angry? Leather? Lots of knives? | 穿着皮裤 还带着很多把刀子的怒火女子 |
[13:04] | Or someone completely different? | 或者是一个和这完全不一样的人 |
[13:06] | – Like a dude? Like a fat, happy dude? – No. | -比如说又胖又开心的男人 -不是 |
[13:09] | What he said. | 像他说的那样 |
[13:10] | A pretty woman in black leather came looking for Mike. | 一个穿着黑色皮裤的美女来找迈克 |
[13:13] | Right. Well, Morningstar, one, Decker, nil. | 晨星一分 戴克零分 |
[13:15] | – Not that I’m counting. – Anyhow, carry on. | -不是说我在记分 -继续说 |
[13:17] | Mike was out at the time, | 迈克当时不在 |
[13:19] | so she hung around his trailer, then took off. | 所以她在他的拖车晃了一会就走了 |
[13:22] | When I told him, he kind of freaked out about it. | 我和他说的时候 他有点吓到了 |
[13:24] | Then I forgot all about it. | 然后我就忘了这事了 |
[13:27] | Could we get a look at that trailer? | 我们能去拖车看看吗 |
[13:32] | This is lovely, isn’t it? | 真是温馨啊 |
[13:37] | Her favorite beverage. | 她最喜欢喝的饮料 |
[13:39] | Well, surely this is evidence that Maze is guilty. | 这无疑就能证明麦子有罪 |
[13:41] | And well hydrated. | 以及她保持了充足的水分 |
[13:44] | Well, let’s just wait and see what the lab has to say. | 我们等着看实验室的结果吧 |
[13:46] | I’m sure lots of people drink green tea coconut water. | 我相信很多人都喝绿茶椰子水 |
[13:49] | Right. | 好吧 |
[13:53] | I told you not to talk to Charlotte, | 我和你说了不要找夏洛特谈 |
[13:55] | and you literally did the exact opposite of what I said. | 你却反其道而行 |
[13:58] | Why bother asking for my advice at all? | 那又何必咨询我的建议呢 |
[14:00] | I couldn’t help it, Linda, all right? | 我忍不住说出来 琳达 |
[14:03] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:03] | She’s not your mother anymore. | 她已经不是你母亲了 |
[14:05] | She’s a human woman in pain | 她只是个痛苦的人类女子 |
[14:07] | who isn’t ready to hear what you have to say. | 没准备好去听你要说的话 |
[14:09] | Well, I disagree. | 这点我不同意 |
[14:11] | She’s in pain because she doesn’t know the full story. | 就因为她不知道事情的全部 所以才痛苦 |
[14:13] | Whether or not she’s my mother, | 无论她是不是我母亲 |
[14:15] | Linda, I owe her the truth. | 琳达 我都欠她一个真相 |
[14:18] | At least some of the truth. | 至少一部分真相 |
[14:19] | I didn’t go into the celestial details. | 我没说神族的事 |
[14:22] | And she can tell you’re holding back. | 她看得出你在隐瞒一些事 |
[14:24] | And now she has more questions. | 所以她又产生了更多的疑问 |
[14:27] | I really thought we decided we weren’t gonna do this. | 我真以为我们决定好了不告诉她 |
[14:29] | You mean you decided. | 你是说你决定好了 |
[14:31] | You decided, Linda. | 是你决定好了 琳达 |
[14:34] | Just like how you decided that we were over. | 就像你决定好我们分手一样 |
[14:37] | Point taken. | 说得好 |
[14:40] | But Amenadiel, please, ask yourself… | 但是阿曼纳迪尔 请你问问自己 |
[14:44] | are you doing this | 你这么做 |
[14:45] | because you think it’s what’s best for Charlotte, | 是因为你认为这对夏洛特来说最好 |
[14:49] | or what’s best for you? | 还是对你来说最好 |
[14:56] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[14:57] | You guys are so adorable. | 你们实在是太可爱了 |
[14:59] | I can’t even stand it. | 我简直看不下去了 |
[15:01] | Looks like you caught us, Lopez. | 看来你逮到我们了 洛佩兹 |
[15:03] | Did you get anything back on the coconut water? | 椰子水方面你查到什么了吗 |
[15:05] | No, but they are rushing the order. | 没 但是椰子水的订单激增 |
[15:09] | Chloe. | 克洛伊 |
[15:11] | Pierce. | 皮尔斯 |
[15:13] | I, uh, looked into other known associates of the victim. | 我查过受害者其他的已知的关系人 |
[15:16] | Surviving family members, etcetera. | 仍健在的家庭成员等等 |
[15:17] | – So far, no leads. – Okay. | -目前没有线索 -好 |
[15:22] | Here, have a seat. | 来 坐吧 |
[15:25] | – Lovely. Thank you very much. – Yeah. | -太好了 感谢你 -没事 |
[15:27] | It’s not like there’s 20 other chairs. | 反正这里也”没有”别的椅子了 |
[15:30] | All warmed up for me. | 椅子都帮我坐热了 |
[15:31] | So, any news on our murderous friend? | 我们那位杀人朋友有什么消息吗 |
[15:33] | Listen, guys, if Maze did this, | 各位 如果麦子杀了人 |
[15:34] | would any of you really be shocked? | 你们真的会感到很震惊吗 |
[15:36] | – Yeah. – I would. | -当然会 -我会 |
[15:37] | – No, not at all. – There’s no way. | -完全不会 -她不可能杀人 |
[15:39] | Let me settle it for you. | 让我来帮你们解决疑团吧 |
[15:41] | I did it. | 人是我杀的 |
[15:50] | What are you all waiting for? I just said I did it. | 你们都在等什么 我刚说人是我杀的 |
[15:53] | Maze, hold on. | 麦子 等等 |
[15:54] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[15:56] | Anything you say can and will be used against you… | 你所说的一切将会成为呈堂证供 |
[15:59] | Don’t have time for all of that. | 我没时间听这些废话 |
[16:00] | I’m the big, bad killer, so let’s move it along. | 我是头号又危险的杀手 把我抓走吧 |
[16:03] | Agreed. Let’s book her. | 同意 指控她吧 |
[16:05] | Lucifer, it’s called due process. | 路西法 那叫做正当法律程序 |
[16:06] | She doesn’t have to do this. | 她不必这么做 |
[16:08] | The evidence against her is circumstantial. | 对她不利的证据都是间接的 |
[16:09] | Well, let me help you with that. | 让我来帮帮你们 |
[16:12] | Murder weapon should do it. | 凶器就应该能证明了 |
[16:14] | Put it down. Now. | 放下 立刻 |
[16:18] | All yours. | 归你们了 |
[16:22] | Come on, boys. | 拜托 小子们 |
[16:24] | You know you want to. | 你们早就想动手了吧 |
[16:27] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[16:28] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[16:36] | I know this looks bad. | 我知道情况很糟糕 |
[16:38] | We have a video, | 我们有录像 |
[16:39] | a murder weapon, and a full confession. | 凶器和完全认罪口供 |
[16:41] | I know. It just… | 我知道 只是 |
[16:43] | It doesn’t feel like her. | 感觉不像是她 |
[16:44] | I thought you said you weren’t gonna let your feelings | 你不是说过你不会让自己的感情 |
[16:45] | get in the way of this case. | 妨碍到这起案子吗 |
[16:46] | – And I’m not. – Just like you’re not letting | -我没有 -就像你说你不会 |
[16:48] | your feelings for Lucifer get between you and me? | 让你对路西法的感情影响到我们俩吗 |
[16:51] | W-What? | 什么 |
[16:52] | Is there something going on… | 你和路西法之间 |
[16:54] | between you and Lucifer? | 有什么吗 |
[16:56] | No. No. | 没有 |
[16:59] | Lucifer and I, we-we’re partners. | 我和路西法是搭档 |
[17:01] | We’re friends. | 是朋友 |
[17:03] | Do all your friends give you jewelry? | 你所有的朋友都会送你首饰吗 |
[17:07] | This? | 这个吗 |
[17:08] | Lucifer gave me this as a joke. | 路西法觉得好玩送给我的 |
[17:10] | It’s a funny story, actually. | 其实事情说来搞笑 |
[17:12] | He says it was the closest I ever came to penetrating him. | 他说那是我最”深入”他的一次 |
[17:16] | Which, see, | 正好说明 |
[17:17] | we’ve never actually had sex. | 我们从未一起睡过 |
[17:20] | Never mind. | 没关系 |
[17:21] | It just… It was funny at the time. | 只是 这事当时挺逗的 |
[17:22] | Well, we’re gonna book Maze. | 我们要收监麦子 |
[17:24] | If you really believe she’s innocent, | 如果你真觉得她是无辜的 |
[17:26] | you’re gonna have to bring in the real killer. | 你就得找到真正的凶手 |
[17:27] | I’ll start by talking to her. | 我要先跟她聊聊 |
[17:32] | More talking? | 还谈啊 |
[17:33] | Less of a conversation, | 不太像谈话 |
[17:34] | really, more of a “J’accuse.” | 更像是指控 |
[17:37] | We just want to have a chat– | 我们只是想像朋友那样 |
[17:38] | as friends, | 聊一聊 |
[17:40] | – because that’s what we are. – Are we? | -因为我们是朋友 -是么 |
[17:42] | Let’s talk motive, | 咱们来谈谈动机 |
[17:43] | because I cannot think of a single reason | 因为我想不到你杀害那个人的 |
[17:46] | why you would want to kill that man. | 任何一丁点动机 |
[17:47] | Who needs a reason? | 谁杀人需要动机 |
[17:49] | I’m just evil. | 我就是邪恶而已 |
[17:51] | I mean, that’s what you all think, right? | 我是说 你们都是这样想我的 对吧 |
[17:52] | – No. – Right. | -不是的 -是的 |
[17:54] | Look, I’ve told you already, Detective, | 我已经告诉你了 警探 |
[17:55] | she is doing this to manipulate me. | 她这样做是为了操控我 |
[17:57] | Well, newsflash, Mazikeen. | 最新消息 麦泽金 |
[17:58] | I am not taking you home. | 我不会带你回家的 |
[18:00] | Yeah, I heard you the first time, and I don’t care. | 你第一次说的时候我就明白了 我不在乎 |
[18:02] | This way, I’ll end up in women’s prison. | 这样做 我就会进女子监狱 |
[18:05] | I heard it’s hell on earth, so close enough. | 我听说那是人间地狱 足够接近了 |
[18:07] | Right. Well, maybe orange is the new Maze. | 好吧 那麦子就进女子监狱吧 |
[18:10] | Perhaps some time in the clink | 可能一些牢狱时光 |
[18:11] | might actually make you sorry for trying to control me. | 会让你对试图操纵我感到抱歉 |
[18:13] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[18:15] | She could get life in prison. | 她会被判终身监禁的 |
[18:16] | That’s a mere time-out in her lifespan. | 那只不过是她一生中的一个暂停而已 |
[18:20] | All right, let’s talk about the actual crime. | 好吧 让我们来谈谈这个罪案本身吧 |
[18:22] | Maze, tell me what happened. | 麦子 告诉我发生了什么 |
[18:24] | I stabbed a guy. | 我捅了个人 |
[18:25] | See? | 看见没 |
[18:27] | How many times? | 捅了几刀 |
[18:28] | Two or three. | 两三刀吧 |
[18:30] | Or four? | 要么四刀 |
[18:32] | You’re not even close. | 连边儿都不沾 |
[18:33] | The victim was stabbed ten times. | 受害者被捅了十刀 |
[18:34] | Right, well, | 好吧 |
[18:35] | I was mad, | 我当时很疯狂 |
[18:36] | so guess I forgot to count. | 所以大概忘了数了 |
[18:38] | Did you happen to follow the victim to a winery? | 你是碰巧跟踪受害者去酒厂的吗 |
[18:41] | – Sure. – Drink anything while you were there? | -是呀 -在那儿喝了什么吗 |
[18:43] | Wine. | 酒 |
[18:51] | – Now do you believe me? – I believe you. | -现在你信我了吧 -我信你 |
[18:52] | – Yes. I knew she didn’t do it. – Yes. | -是吧 我就知道不是她干的 -是的 |
[18:54] | You know what this means, Detective. | 你知道这意味着什么吗 警探 |
[18:56] | We need to bust Maze out. | 咱们得把麦子弄出来 |
[18:57] | Let’s smuggle her something she can use to escape. | 咱们给她弄点能帮她逃跑的东西吧 |
[19:00] | What happened to “A mere time-out” in women’s prison? | 谁刚才说进女子监狱来个暂停来着 |
[19:03] | Well, we can’t punish the innocent, | 我们不能惩罚无辜的人 |
[19:05] | or even the usually guilty but innocent this one time. | 或者经常不无辜但就无辜这一次的人 |
[19:07] | It’s the principle of the matter. | 这是原则问题 |
[19:09] | We have to find the real killer. | 我们得找到真正的凶手 |
[19:10] | It’s the only way to keep Maze out of jail. | 这是能让麦子脱罪的唯一方法 |
[19:12] | I hear someone’s headed for jail? I’m ready to draw up | 我听说有人要进监狱啦 我是来起草 |
[19:15] | the arrest warrant for Mazikeen Smith. | 麦泽金·史密斯的逮捕令的 |
[19:17] | Hey, hang on. I’ll grab my paperwork. | 等一下 我要拿一下我的文件 |
[19:20] | I’d love to chat with you, Lucifer. | 我想和你聊聊 路西法 |
[19:21] | Well, I’m terribly busy, Charlotte. I’m sorry. | 我忙得很 夏洛特 抱歉 |
[19:24] | It’s important. | 这很重要 |
[19:26] | Maybe somewhere a little more private? | 或许我们找个更私人一点的地方 |
[19:29] | – Look, I-I really am in a bit of a rush, Charlotte. – Of course. | -我真的有点赶时间 夏洛特 -我知道 |
[19:32] | I just wanted to mention I met your brother, Amenadiel. | 我只是想说我遇到了你哥哥 阿曼纳迪尔 |
[19:35] | dearie me. | 天啊 |
[19:36] | I bet that was a snooze. | 我猜一定很无趣 |
[19:37] | So you confirm that he’s your brother? | 所以你承认他是你哥哥 |
[19:40] | Well, yes, of course. | 是啊 当然了 |
[19:41] | Well, he had some interesting things to say, | 他说了一些很有趣的事 |
[19:43] | things that you never mentioned. | 一些你从未提到过的事 |
[19:45] | For starters, would’ve been nice | 比如 如果我能在那晚 |
[19:46] | to know that you were my stepson before I kissed you that night. | 亲你之前就知道你是我的继子就好了 |
[19:49] | “Stepson”? | 继子 |
[19:50] | – Right. – Yeah. | -好吧 -是啊 |
[19:52] | That would’ve been far preferable, Mum… | 那确实要好的多了 母 |
[19:53] | Mum… | 我 |
[19:55] | – my dear Charlotte. – You said “Mum.” | -我亲爱的夏洛特 -你说的是母亲 |
[19:57] | Did I? | 我有吗 |
[19:58] | So I was… | 所以我是 |
[19:59] | I was your stepmom? | 是你的继母 |
[20:01] | Well, not anymore. | 已经不是了 |
[20:02] | Look, it… it’s complicated, Charlotte, | 事情很复杂 夏洛特 |
[20:04] | and I am horribly crunched for time, so… | 我的时间真的特别紧 所以 |
[20:06] | Tell me what you know, and don’t lie to me. | 把你知道的告诉我 不许骗我 |
[20:10] | Please, Lucifer. I feel like I’m going crazy. | 求你了 路西法 我觉得我都要疯了 |
[20:14] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[20:15] | Fine, I suppose you do deserve to know the truth. | 好吧 看来你是应该知道真相 |
[20:20] | Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[20:21] | No sense dillydallying. | 没必要再拖下去了 |
[20:24] | I really am the Devil. | 我真的是撒旦 |
[20:26] | My brother Amenadiel is a former angel. | 我兄弟阿曼纳迪尔以前是天使 |
[20:28] | That time you thought you survived | 你以为你被你的同事捅了 |
[20:29] | being stabbed by your junior associate, you didn’t. | 而且死里逃生的那事 其实你没逃掉 |
[20:32] | You died, and your soul went straight to Hell. | 你死了 你的灵魂下了地狱 |
[20:34] | Your empty body became a-a vessel | 你的躯壳被万物之母 |
[20:35] | for my real mum, the goddess of all creation, | 也就是我真正的母亲占据 |
[20:38] | until her celestial light | 直到她的神光 |
[20:39] | started bursting out of your midsection. | 开始烧穿你的肉身 |
[20:41] | Naturally, I sent her to another universe | 自然而然地 我送她去了另一个宇宙 |
[20:42] | so she wouldn’t destroy this one. | 以免她毁灭这个宇宙 |
[20:43] | Once she vacated your body, | 当她离开你的躯壳时 |
[20:45] | you, Charlotte, came back to life. | 你 夏洛特 死而复生 |
[20:47] | All right? There we are. All caught up. | 好了 说完了 跟上了吧 |
[20:53] | You wanted the truth? | 你想知道真相 |
[20:54] | Well, there it is. | 这就是真相 |
[20:57] | Now, I really, | 现在 我真的 |
[20:58] | really must be going, because I have an innocent demon | 真的要赶紧走了 因为有个无辜的恶魔 |
[21:00] | in the clink, but… | 身陷冤狱 不过 |
[21:03] | if you have any follow-up questions, | 如果你后续还有相关问题 |
[21:04] | please, do feel free to… | 请尽管去问 |
[21:07] | ask Amenadiel. | 阿曼纳迪尔 |
[21:16] | Maze. | 麦子 |
[21:18] | How you holding up? | 你还好吧 |
[21:21] | Never better. | 好极了 |
[21:22] | What do you want? | 你来干什么 |
[21:23] | I’m here to support you. | 我是来支持你的 |
[21:24] | Okay, I-I will never, ever forget | 我永远不会忘记 |
[21:27] | how you helped my brother, | 你对我哥哥的帮助 |
[21:29] | so if there’s anything you need, | 如果你需要任何东西 |
[21:30] | anything at all, I’m your girl. | 无论什么 我都会帮你 |
[21:32] | Even if I’m guilty? | 哪怕我真的有罪 |
[21:33] | Well, I don’t think that you are. | 我不觉得你有罪 |
[21:36] | Even though there isn’t | 尽管现在没有 |
[21:38] | one shred of evidence that exonerates you. | 一丁丁点的证据证明你和这事无关 |
[21:40] | Like, nothing. I mean, honestly, | 完全没有 真的 |
[21:41] | I’ve never even seen someone look more guilty. | 我没见过谁比你更板上钉钉的了 |
[21:45] | But… | 但 |
[21:47] | I have faith in you anyway. | 无论如何我相信你 |
[21:51] | Well, there is one thing that you could do for me. | 确实有件事你可以帮我做 |
[21:54] | Yeah. Name it. | 好啊 尽管说 |
[21:57] | I could use a hug. | 我想要个抱抱 |
[21:59] | Like you even need to ask. | 这还用问 |
[22:02] | Bring it in! | 来吧 |
[22:09] | I was just on my way to find you guys. | 我正想去找你们呢 |
[22:10] | Got the lab results back from the green tea coconut water. | 我拿到了绿茶椰子水的检测报告 |
[22:13] | No match on the DNA, unfortunately. | 很不走运 没有匹配的基因 |
[22:14] | – It was… – Demonic? | -这个… -像恶魔的 |
[22:15] | Inconclusive. | 没有结果 |
[22:17] | But I did find a set of prints. | 但我还真找到了一组指纹 |
[22:20] | They were yours. | 指纹是你的 |
[22:21] | Well, if your prints are on that can, | 要是在那饮料罐上找到你的指纹 |
[22:23] | that means someone must’ve broke into your house | 那肯定是有人闯进了你家 |
[22:25] | and stolen it from your wheelie bins. | 从你的垃圾桶里偷走的 |
[22:27] | – What? – Your trash. | -什么 -你的垃圾 |
[22:29] | I assume you’re the one who throws ’em out for her. | 我想是你扔了她的饮料罐让他们捡到了 |
[22:31] | And whoever stole the can | 而偷饮料罐的人 |
[22:33] | could’ve also stolen Maze’s knife. Which means… | 也能偷了麦子的刀 这就是说 |
[22:35] | – someone’s framing Maze. – Someone’s framing Maze. | -有人在栽赃麦子 -有人在栽赃麦子 |
[22:37] | You guys, I’m really worried about her. | 跟你们说 我真的很担心她 |
[22:39] | She’s hurting. When I hugged her just now, | 她很痛苦 刚刚我抱她的时候 |
[22:41] | she hugged me back. | 她也回抱了我 |
[22:43] | She… | 她… |
[22:44] | she hugged you? | 她抱了你 |
[23:03] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[23:05] | You supposed to be here, ma’am? | 你有进来的许可吗 女士 |
[23:11] | Ms. Lopez! I’ve heard so much about you. | 洛佩兹小姐 我听说过你好多事 |
[23:14] | Only been here a couple weeks, and everyone says | 我刚来了几周 大家就都说 |
[23:16] | you’re just an absolute ray of sunshine. | 你好像一缕明媚耀眼的阳光 |
[23:18] | Yeah, that’s me. | 对 就是我 |
[23:19] | Rainbows, science, God. | 彩虹啦 科学啦 神啦 |
[23:21] | Oh, uh, uh, just need your old, uh, John Hancock | 我需要你的亲笔签名 |
[23:23] | and your security PIN, uh, to sign out that file, you know? | 还有安全密码 才能登记取出那个文档 |
[23:26] | Protocol. | 总得走程序 |
[23:28] | How ’bout a hug instead? | 不如换成我抱你一下 |
[23:30] | A Lopez hug? | 洛佩兹的拥抱吗 |
[23:32] | Oh, I’ve heard about those, too. | 我也听说过这个 |
[23:34] | Must-must be my lucky day. Uh… | 我今天一定是走大运了 |
[23:37] | Oh! Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[23:38] | Um, getting kind of dizzy here. | 我有点头晕了 |
[23:40] | Um, okay. | 好了 |
[23:49] | Pleasure to really meet you. | 能见到真的你真好 |
[23:50] | That other Ella was mean. | 另一个艾拉真坏 |
[23:53] | I can’t believe Maze used me. | 真不敢相信麦子利用了我 |
[23:55] | She ruined hugging. | 她把我的抱抱都毁了 |
[23:57] | Uh, I’ll-I’ll take that. | 我来拿那个 |
[23:58] | Thank you. Lovely. | 谢谢 很好 |
[24:01] | Go easy on Maze, Ms. Lopez. | 别太生麦子的气 洛佩兹小姐 |
[24:03] | What, like you did? | 怎么 跟你那样”不生气”吗 |
[24:05] | Uh, look, yes, I admit I was a bit miffed. | 好吧 听着 我承认我有点发火 |
[24:08] | But that’s because I thought Maze was manipulating me. | 但那是因为我以为麦子在摆布我 |
[24:10] | Now it’s clear she didn’t kill that fellow, | 现在我们清楚那人不是她杀的 |
[24:12] | it’s obvious someone is manipulating her. | 很明显是有人在操纵她 |
[24:14] | Which is a terrible feeling, by the way. | 跟你说 被人摆弄的感觉糟透了 |
[24:17] | We need to help her. | 我们得帮助她 |
[24:19] | Excuse me, | 请问 |
[24:20] | do you know what she was looking for in here? | 你知道她在那里在找什么吗 |
[24:23] | Maze wanted us to lock her up. | 麦子故意想让我们把她关起来 |
[24:24] | – Chloe… – She’s innocent. | -克洛伊 -她是无辜的 |
[24:25] | The lab results from the coconut water prove | 实验室对椰子水的结果证明了 |
[24:27] | that she’s being framed. | 她是被栽赃陷害的 |
[24:28] | Then why did she turn herself in? | 那她为什么要自首 |
[24:29] | Because she needed something from this file. | 因为她需要这份文档里的东西 |
[24:32] | The booking sheet from the Vic’s recent arrest. | 被害人最近的逮捕记录 |
[24:35] | Why is the corner missing? | 这角怎么没了 |
[24:36] | Because that’s where the bail bondsman’s name and address was. | 因为那里写的就是保释担保人的名字和地址 |
[24:39] | A guy named Barry Hill. | 是一个叫巴里·希尔的人 |
[24:41] | He’s the one who posted the Vic’s bail. | 是他给被害人交的保释金 |
[24:43] | What does she want with him? | 她为什么想找他 |
[24:44] | Okay, in order to frame Maze, | 好吧 为了栽赃麦子 |
[24:45] | someone had to convince her to go to the crime scene, | 得有人诓她去到犯罪现场 |
[24:47] | you know, make her think that she was tracking a normal bounty. | 让她以为她只是在做普通的赏金任务 |
[24:50] | That’s where she found Mike Biltz dead, | 然后就在那儿发现了死去的迈克·比尔茨 |
[24:53] | – with a knife in his chest. – Yeah. | -胸口还插着把刀 -是的 |
[24:54] | And pulled it out. | 她还拔出来了 |
[24:55] | That’s a pretty good frame job. | 这栽赃干得真漂亮 |
[24:57] | And since Barry the bondsman hired Maze to find Mike, | 而且因为是保证人巴里雇麦子去找迈克的 |
[24:59] | he’s probably the one who set her up | 所以很可能他就是设套害她的人 |
[25:01] | or he probably knows who. | 或者很可能他知道是谁陷害的 |
[25:05] | Not bad, Decker. | 不错啊 戴克 |
[25:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:08] | Are we okay? | 你还好吗 |
[25:10] | Yeah. Yeah, we’re okay. | 好 当然 我们很好 |
[25:11] | Uh, look, we’ll talk about it later. But I have to go. | 我们晚点再聊 我得走了 |
[25:17] | Sorry. Hate to interrupt the canoodling. | 抱歉 真不想打扰你们亲热 |
[25:20] | Which I am so okay with. | 我对此超级没意见 |
[25:22] | It doesn’t fill me with mistrust at all. | 完全不会因此产生不信任的情绪 |
[25:24] | But duty calls, Detective. | 但是使命在召唤啦 警探 |
[25:26] | Can’t have Maze taking justice into her own hands now, can we? | 总不能让麦子自己伸张正义是吧 |
[25:29] | No. | 没错 |
[25:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:03] | Hey! What’s your problem?! | 你什么毛病啊 |
[26:05] | Hey! Which one of you mid-life crises is Barry Hill? | 你们这群中年危机的哪个是巴里·希尔 |
[26:10] | Get out of the lane, lady! | 从赛道上下来 姐们儿 |
[26:12] | You’re blocking the way of the two-time league champs here. | 你挡住两届联赛冠军的路了 |
[26:16] | You must be Barry. | 你肯定就是巴里了 |
[26:19] | You’re coming with me. | 你跟我来 |
[26:20] | Need to ask you a few questions. | 有问题要问你 |
[26:21] | Oh, well, you know, I’ll give you everything you need. | 我一定竭尽所能满足你 |
[26:25] | After I roll. | 但我要先投球 |
[26:26] | So do me a favor, honey. | 帮个忙吧 亲爱的 |
[26:27] | Just stay there and look pretty, all right? | 在边上乖乖待着好吗 |
[26:39] | What gives? | 你什么毛病 |
[26:41] | 7-10 split. | 7-10分瓶 |
[26:44] | Gonna be hard to pick that up with your face caved in. | 球砸到你脸上肯定很难拿起来了 |
[26:51] | Now, just stay there and look pretty. | 你给我乖乖待着 |
[26:55] | Okay! Okay, okay! | 好吧 好吧好吧 |
[26:56] | I’ll tell you everything you need to know! Ju-Just let me up! | 你想知道什么我都告诉你 快让我起来 |
[26:58] | Just let me up! | 快让我起来 |
[27:01] | Lucifer told me… everything. | 路西法把一切都告诉我了 |
[27:04] | As in everything? | 所有的一切吗 |
[27:06] | As in the whole freakin’ enchilada. | 所有的细节都说了 |
[27:08] | As in I was possessed by the goddess of all creation. | 包括我被万物之母附身的事 |
[27:13] | But it’s all good. | 但是没关系 |
[27:14] | Because she’s in another universe. | 因为她现在在另一个宇宙 |
[27:17] | And you believed him? | 你信他吗 |
[27:18] | No. | 不信 |
[27:20] | Yes. | 信 |
[27:22] | I don’t want to. | 我不想信 |
[27:24] | I was hoping that you could help clear things up | 我希望你能讲清楚一些事情 |
[27:27] | with one simple question. | 就一个简单的问题 |
[27:30] | What’s my husband’s name? | 我丈夫的名字是什么 |
[27:35] | God. | 戈[上帝] |
[27:37] | Frey. | 弗雷 |
[27:39] | Godfrey. | 戈弗雷 |
[27:40] | – You’re lying. – Charlotte, | -你在说谎 -夏洛特 |
[27:43] | I don’t know what you want me to say here. | 我不知道你想让我说什么 |
[27:45] | Um, the truth. | 真相啊 |
[27:47] | But a truth that makes sense. | 但是我要说得通的真相 |
[27:49] | Because right now, the only thing that feels real to me | 因为现在我唯一感到真实的 |
[27:51] | is that I was in Hell. | 就是我下过地狱 |
[27:53] | And that’s insane! | 这太疯狂了 |
[27:55] | I mean, | 我说 |
[27:57] | you can’t actually be an angel | 你不可能真的是天使 |
[27:59] | and Lucifer can’t actually be the Devil. | 路西法也不可能是真的魔鬼 |
[28:01] | Because if I believed that, then… | 要是我真的信了 那么… |
[28:07] | …then it would mean that I’m insane. | 那么就意味着我真疯了 |
[28:18] | Easy, lady! | 轻点 女士 |
[28:19] | Okay, what’s this all about? | 好吧 这是干什么 |
[28:21] | Don’t play dumb. | 别装傻 |
[28:22] | You called me to bounty Mike Biltz. | 你叫我去抓迈克·比尔茨 |
[28:24] | And funny thing when I found him: he was dead. | 而我找到他后却发现他死了 |
[28:27] | Stabbed with one of my knives. | 被我的匕首捅死的 |
[28:29] | Security camera was a nice touch though. Made me smile. | 安保录像这招不错 让我会心一笑 |
[28:33] | So why’d you set me up? | 所以 为什么要诬陷我 |
[28:34] | Okay, yeah. Okay, someone-someone paid me | 好吧 好吧 有人花钱雇我 |
[28:37] | to call you, but I don’t know nothin’ about any kni… | 去找你 但我不知道关于刀… |
[28:38] | Who paid you?! | 谁雇的你 |
[28:40] | Some corporate guy called me. I-I don’t know who he was. | 某个开公司的找的我 我不知道他是谁 |
[28:43] | He said he worked for some place called, um, Sebastian Corp. | 他说他为某个叫塞巴斯蒂安集团的工作 |
[28:46] | Sebastian Corp? | 塞巴斯蒂安集团 |
[28:48] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[28:52] | Well, I didn’t see that coming. | 这我倒是没料到 |
[28:58] | Long-range round, large caliber. | 远距离子弹 大口径 |
[29:01] | Barry here died from a sniper hit. | 这位巴里是狙击枪打死的 |
[29:03] | Ah, it’s definitely not Maze’s style. | 显然不是麦子的风格 |
[29:04] | She prefers her violence up close and personal, believe me. | 她喜欢近距离亲密型的暴力 相信我 |
[29:08] | Guesstimating the bullet’s trajectory, | 根据子弹射出的轨道 |
[29:09] | I’d say the killer shot | 我认为凶手是 |
[29:12] | from across the street. | 从街对面开枪的 |
[29:14] | Well, an entire bowling team | 有一整个保龄球队 |
[29:16] | saw “That crazy hottie” | 看到”那个疯狂的辣妹” |
[29:18] | leave this office right after the shooting. | 在枪击后离开这办公室 |
[29:19] | Which means she wasn’t across the street when the shots were fired, | 也就是说在枪击发生时她不在街对面 |
[29:21] | – she was here. – Yeah. | -她在这里 -没错 |
[29:23] | She couldn’t have taken those shots. | 她没法开枪 |
[29:25] | But I’m still mad about the hug. | 但我依旧为那个拥抱生气 |
[29:27] | Well, if Maze didn’t kill the Big Lebowski here, who did? | 如果麦子没杀这个老混混 那是谁呢 |
[29:31] | Maybe somebody who framed her | 也许是陷害她的人 |
[29:32] | was tying up loose ends. | 想要杀他灭口 |
[29:33] | But who has beef with Maze? | 但是谁和麦子有仇呢 |
[29:34] | – My money’s on someone she bounty-hunted. – Yeah. | -我猜和她赏金猎人工作有关 -是啊 |
[29:36] | Someone she caught and brought to justice. | 某个被她抓住伏法的人 |
[29:38] | Surely those miscreants have the biggest grudge. | 那些恶棍显然有最大的怨恨 |
[29:41] | Well, time to interview Maze’s ex-bounties. | 是时候去拜访下麦子的前猎物了 |
[29:43] | Oh. Fun and games. | 好玩的事来了 |
[29:51] | Hello. | 你好 |
[29:53] | Tell us how you know Mazikeen Smith. | 跟我们说说你怎么认识麦泽金·史密斯的 |
[29:55] | She hunted me down like a dog. | 她像追狗一样猎捕我 |
[29:59] | She came from nowhere. | 我都不知道她从哪来的 |
[30:00] | S-So, what did she do to you? | 那么 她对你做了什么 |
[30:03] | She ate my goldfish. | 她吃了我的金鱼 |
[30:08] | Then a rain of many sharp knives. | 然后是锋利的匕首雨 |
[30:10] | And did she do that? | 这个是她干的吗 |
[30:11] | No, she did this. | 不 这个是她干的 |
[30:14] | Oh, dear. Would you like some Advil? | 天啊 你想来点镇痛药吗 |
[30:19] | What? | 什么 |
[30:20] | – She… – Sorry, Detective. | -她… -抱歉警探 |
[30:22] | Fish caught my tongue. | 被鱼咬了舌头 |
[30:30] | He tried to tell her he already paid his parking tickets. | 他试图告诉她已经付过停车罚单了 |
[30:32] | You must have been upset that Maze caught you. | 麦子抓了你 你一定很不高兴 |
[30:35] | Perhaps you hated her. | 也许你恨她 |
[30:36] | Hated her enough to frame her. | 恨到会去诬陷她 |
[30:38] | No. Maze is all right. | 不 麦子挺好的 |
[30:41] | After she got me, she bought me a beer. | 她抓到我之后 请我喝了杯酒 |
[30:49] | She taught me how to make a shiv | 她教我怎么用牙刷 |
[30:50] | out of a toothbrush. | 来做一把刀 |
[30:54] | And you better believe it came in handy. | 可是相当的实用 |
[30:57] | The nice thing about Maze… | 麦子好的地方就是 |
[30:59] | …she doesn’t judge. | 她没有偏见 |
[31:00] | She’s a nice lady. | 她是个好女人 |
[31:05] | Lucifer’s always gonna be in the way, isn’t he? | 路西法总是会成为阻碍 是不是 |
[31:07] | All I know is that they have a real connection. | 我只知道他们现在关系真的很好 |
[31:10] | They’re a package deal now. | 他们捆绑在一起了 |
[31:12] | It’s like… | 就像是 |
[31:14] | Say you fall in love with a woman who has a cat. | 比如说你爱上一个养了猫的女人 |
[31:17] | What are you gonna do? | 你要怎么办 |
[31:19] | You accept the cat. | 你得接受猫 |
[31:20] | Because she’s worth it. | 因为她值得 |
[31:24] | Lucifer’s the cat. | 路西法就是猫 |
[31:30] | I’d just get rid of the cat. | 要是我就扔掉猫 |
[31:34] | Come on. We have one more. | 来吧 我们还有一位 |
[31:36] | Bloody hell. Let’s cut to the chase, shall we? | 该死的 我们就不多费话了 好吗 |
[31:39] | Hello. Do you hold a mortal grudge | 你好 你有没有对赏金猎人 |
[31:41] | against bounty hunter Mazikeen Smith? | 麦泽金·史密斯有着不共戴天之仇 |
[31:43] | Nah. I should, but no. | 没有 我应该有 但没有 |
[31:46] | Maze changed my life. | 麦子改变了我的生活 |
[31:48] | She scared me straight. | 我把我吓回了正轨上 |
[31:49] | Oh. Really? | 真的吗 |
[31:50] | What, bank job? Mob hit? | 是什么 抢银行 黑帮暗杀 |
[31:52] | No. Winery gig. | 不是 酒厂工作 |
[31:54] | Way overpaid. | 报酬特多 |
[31:56] | Definitely fishy. | 非常的可疑 |
[31:58] | Maze taught me if it’s too good to be true, stay away. | 麦子告诉我如果好的难以置信 就远离 |
[32:01] | Uh, what winery? | 什么酒厂 |
[32:03] | Monte De Oro Winery. | 蒙德奥罗酿酒厂 |
[32:05] | Gorgeous drive. | 路上风景很美 |
[32:07] | Very romantic. | 非常浪漫 |
[32:09] | Lucifer, Margo and Zack are behind this. | 路西法 玛尔戈和扎克是幕后主使 |
[32:11] | We got to get to that winery. | 咱们得去趟酿酒厂 |
[32:12] | You really think that they framed Maze | 你真的认为是他们陷害麦子 |
[32:14] | – and killed those two people? – Yes. | -并杀了那两个人的吗 -是的 |
[32:15] | And I bet Maze knows why. | 而且我打赌麦子知道原因 |
[32:17] | – Thank you. – Right. Looks like we’ll have to stop her | -谢谢 -好办 看起来这次要真的去 |
[32:18] | from actually killing someone this time. Thank you. | 阻止她杀掉某人了 谢谢 |
[32:39] | Found you. | 找到你了 |
[32:43] | Lady, you framed the wrong demon. | 女士 你可陷害错了恶魔 |
[33:01] | “Sebastian Corp”? | 塞巴斯蒂安集团 |
[33:02] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[33:05] | It took me a second after Barry mentioned it, | 巴里提起后我反应了几秒钟时间 |
[33:07] | but then I remembered. | 然后我想起来 |
[33:08] | Four months ago, I tracked down a bounty named Sebastian. | 四个月前 我猎捕一个叫塞巴斯蒂安的人 |
[33:12] | Yeah, real dirt bag. | 是啊 特混蛋一人 |
[33:14] | Drove drunk, killed a girl, | 醉酒驾车 撞死了一个女孩 |
[33:16] | and then fled the charges when his rich mommy | 然后在他有钱的妈妈和 |
[33:18] | and fancy lawyers couldn’t save him. | 高级律师不能救他之后就跑了 |
[33:21] | Turns out that rich mommy… | 原来那个有钱的妈妈 |
[33:26] | …was you. | 就是你 |
[33:29] | So why’d ya do it, lady? | 你为什么要这么做 女士 |
[33:31] | Sebastian put you up to this? | 塞巴斯蒂安叫你做的吗 |
[33:33] | Prison not agreeing with Momma’s little boy? | 监狱对妈妈的小宝宝不友好吗 |
[33:36] | Sebastian is dead! | 塞巴斯蒂安死了 |
[33:39] | Killed in a prison fight, | 在监狱打斗中死了 |
[33:41] | the prison you put him in. | 那个你抓他进去的监狱 |
[33:44] | I had you framed because I wanted you | 我陷害你是因为我想让你 |
[33:46] | to suffer like he did. | 像他一样受罪 |
[33:47] | My boy is dead because of you. | 我的孩子因为你才死的 |
[33:51] | You blame me? | 你赖我 |
[33:56] | Sure, why not? | 好吧 可以啊 |
[33:58] | Sebastian’s a saint. | 塞巴斯蒂安是个圣人 |
[33:59] | You’re the perfect mom. | 你是个完美的母亲 |
[34:01] | And I’m just the big, bad, evil demon. | 而我只是个又大 又坏 又邪恶的恶魔 |
[34:06] | And what would someone truly evil do | 那么一个纯正邪恶的人 |
[34:10] | to the one who framed her? | 会对陷害她的人做些什么呢 |
[34:30] | Best help money can buy. | 钱能买到的最好帮手 |
[34:40] | Yeah, I’ve always wanted to do that. | 我一直想这么干来着 |
[34:44] | Done that before. | 这个我倒是干过 |
[34:48] | Maze, no! | 麦子 不 |
[34:50] | Maze, stop! | 麦子 住手 |
[34:54] | Drop the knife. This isn’t you. | 放下刀子 这不是你 |
[34:56] | Isn’t it, though? | 真的不是吗 |
[34:59] | I destroy things, Chloe. | 我带来毁灭 克洛伊 |
[35:00] | It’s what I do. | 这就是我的本事 |
[35:02] | Friendships, | 友谊 |
[35:04] | relationships, apartment walls. | 爱情 公寓里的墙 |
[35:06] | And, apparently, I killed this lady’s son. | 而且 显然我还害死了这位女士的儿子 |
[35:11] | Maze, I know you didn’t kill Mike Biltz, | 麦子 我知道你没有杀迈克·比尔茨 |
[35:14] | and you didn’t kill Barry. | 你也没杀巴里 |
[35:16] | And her son isn’t your fault, either. | 而且她儿子也不是你的错 |
[35:19] | We’re all responsible for our own choices. | 我们都要为自己的选择负责 |
[35:22] | And right now, | 而现在 |
[35:23] | you have to make one. | 你必须要做出选择 |
[35:25] | Maze, you don’t destroy everything. | 麦子 你并没有毁灭一切 |
[35:29] | Trixie loves you. | 翠茜爱你 |
[35:32] | You’re the best babysitter she has ever had. | 你是她有过的最好的保姆 |
[35:36] | Other than the time you let that rock band spend the night, | 除了你让摇滚乐队在家过夜的那次 |
[35:38] | and when you sent her to school with the pot brownies. | 还有你让她把掺了大麻的蛋糕带到学校去那次 |
[35:41] | But the point is, | 但是重点是 |
[35:43] | no one’s perfect. | 人无完人 |
[35:46] | But what matters most | 最重要的是 |
[35:47] | is that you’re such a good friend… | 你真的是一个好朋友 |
[35:50] | to Trixie, to me. | 无论对翠茜 还是对我 |
[35:53] | And I don’t know what you’re going through, Maze. | 我不知道你正在经历什么事 麦子 |
[35:56] | I wish you would talk to me, but, please, | 我真的希望你能跟我谈谈 但是求你 |
[35:59] | please put down the knife. | 求你放下刀吧 |
[36:03] | Let me help you. | 让我来帮你 |
[36:06] | Help? | 帮我 |
[36:09] | You’re the reason he won’t take me home. | 就是你害得他不肯送我回家 |
[36:11] | What? | 什么 |
[36:14] | You want a knife, Chloe? | 你想要刀是不是 克洛伊 |
[36:15] | Maze! | 麦子 |
[36:29] | Brother, are you sure? I mean, the old you | 老哥你确定吗 以前的你 |
[36:30] | would never have been okay with this. | 可绝对不会同意这种事 |
[36:34] | I don’t think we have much of a choice. | 我觉得我们没得选择 |
[36:39] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[36:41] | Do you have a minute? | 能占用你一点时间吗 |
[36:43] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[36:45] | Just getting ready to check myself into the loony bin. | 我正打算收拾一下 去疯人院报到呢 |
[36:50] | Charlotte, listen. I owe you an apology. | 夏洛特 你听我说 我欠你一个道歉 |
[36:52] | I shouldn’t have told you what I did. | 我不应该告诉你我做的事 |
[36:55] | Yes. And, well, I suppose | 是啊 而且我想 |
[36:59] | that I didn’t help things either. | 我也没起到什么好作用 |
[37:01] | So we are here to make things right. | 所以今天我们就要来弥补一下 |
[37:03] | Now, we can’t undo what we’ve already done, | 我们无法收回我们已经造成的影响 |
[37:05] | but maybe we can help you move forward. | 但我们也许能帮你向前看 |
[37:13] | Last chance to change your mind, brother. | 改变主意的最后机会 老哥 |
[37:15] | Going once, going twice… | 一次 两次 |
[37:20] | Fair enough. | 那好吧 |
[37:21] | You, um, you may want to sit down again. | 你 最好还是坐回去吧 |
[37:24] | Nah. At this point, things can’t get any crazier. | 算了 再疯也肯定疯不到哪里去了 |
[37:28] | You’d think. | 是吗 |
[37:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:44] | Oh, no, Luci. | 糟了小路 |
[37:46] | We’ve broken her. | 我们把她吓傻了 |
[37:49] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[37:51] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[37:57] | It’s… it’s real. | 是 是真的 |
[38:06] | Then that means I’m… | 那这就意味着我 |
[38:10] | I’m not crazy. | 我没疯 |
[38:26] | I’ve, uh, I’ve been thinking a lot about what you said. | 你说的话 我仔细考虑了很久 |
[38:30] | About Lucifer, and, um… | 关于路西法 还有 |
[38:32] | You know, I need you to know that… | 我想让你知道 |
[38:35] | he… he and I, we’re… | 他 他和我两个人 |
[38:39] | we’re good partners, | 我们是好搭档 |
[38:41] | and… we’re good friends. | 而且 也是好朋友 |
[38:44] | And I– you know, I don’t want to lose that. | 而我 我不想失去这个关系 |
[38:46] | It wasn’t a fair ask. | 我这个要求不公平 |
[38:47] | No. It’s-it’s… | 不 其实 |
[38:49] | it’s also unfair of me | 如果我要求你 |
[38:52] | to ask you to deal with this, you know? | 必须接受这个 其实也不公平 |
[39:06] | You want to take me home? | 你想送我回家吗 |
[39:08] | I’ll take you anywhere. | 我送你去哪里都行 |
[39:17] | It’s okay. You don’t have to ride with me. | 没关系 你不必跟我一起走 |
[39:21] | I know. I want to. | 我知道 但我想 |
[39:59] | I’m here. What do you want? | 我来了 你有什么事 |
[40:01] | To apologize. | 我想道歉 |
[40:04] | Look, I thought you were manipulating me, | 我曾以为你是想操纵我 |
[40:06] | but, well, | 但是 |
[40:08] | I’m a big enough devil to admit when I’m wrong. | 我心胸没那么窄 我承认是我误会了 |
[40:12] | Anyway, killer caught. | 总之 凶手抓到了 |
[40:15] | Demon exonerated. | 恶魔洗冤了 |
[40:18] | All good now? | 那么没事了吧 |
[40:19] | No. | 不 |
[40:22] | Everything that happened | 最近发生的这一切 |
[40:23] | showed me exactly why I need to go back. | 正好证明了我必须回地狱去 |
[40:26] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[40:28] | It’s all so | 这里的一切 |
[40:29] | complicated here, Lucifer. | 都太复杂了 路西法 |
[40:32] | I mean, caring about humans always goes wrong. | 你对人类的关心 最后总是事与愿违 |
[40:35] | Feelings suck. | 感情太讨厌了 |
[40:38] | I am not the one who’s supposed to be tortured. | 我不应该受到折磨 |
[40:40] | You’re the one who does the torturing. | 因为你是折磨别人的人 |
[40:42] | Yes. | 没错 |
[40:43] | So please, just… | 所以求你了 |
[40:47] | take me home. | 送我回家吧 |
[40:48] | I can’t. And not | 我不能 而且 |
[40:51] | just ’cause of possible repercussions with Dad. | 不是因为老爸可能会报复我 |
[40:53] | I… | 我 |
[40:56] | I can’t lose you, | 我不能失去你 |
[40:58] | Maze. | 麦子 |
[41:00] | Not you, too. | 你不能也离开我啊 |
[41:04] | What do you mean, “Not me, too”? | 你说”也离开你”是什么意思 |
[41:09] | The detective. | 是警探 |
[41:11] | – Right. – I just saw her | -是啊 -我刚刚看到她 |
[41:13] | ride off with Pierce. | 和皮尔斯一起走了 |
[41:15] | She looked so happy. | 她看上去那么开心 |
[41:18] | That’s what I want, I suppose, isn’t it, her happiness? | 这难道不就是我想要的吗 让她幸福 |
[41:23] | I just wish I knew that Pierce’s intentions were pure. | 我只希望我能确信皮尔斯没打什么算盘 |
[41:30] | Anyway, point is, you’re right. | 总之重点是 你说得对 |
[41:33] | Feelings and humans suck. | 感情啊 人类啊 太讨厌了 |
[41:37] | So… | 所以 |
[41:39] | at least we have each other. | 至少我们还有彼此 |
[41:44] | I’m always gonna be the consolation prize for you. | 我永远只是你的安慰奖 |
[41:49] | You only care about me | 你会关心我 |
[41:51] | when you don’t have Chloe. | 只因为你失去了克洛伊 |
[41:53] | – Maze, now hold on. That’s… – No. | -慢着麦子 我不是 -不 |
[41:56] | No one puts me first. | 没有人把我放在第一位 |
[41:59] | Least of all you. | 尤其是你 |
[42:07] | None of you deserve me. | 你们都配不上我 |
[42:30] | Leaving town? | 要出城吗 |
[42:34] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[42:36] | You’re angry the people you trust let you down. | 你信任的人伤害了你 让你很愤怒 |
[42:42] | Which is why we should work together for a change. | 所以我们应该相互合作 |
[42:46] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要跟你合作 |
[42:48] | I don’t even like you. | 我甚至都不喜欢你 |
[42:51] | I don’t like you either. | 我也不喜欢你 |
[42:53] | But at least I won’t pretend to be your friend, | 但至少我不会假装是你的朋友 |
[42:55] | like everyone else does. | 就像其他人那样 |
[42:57] | Like I said, why would I do anything for you? | 我说了 我凭什么要为你做任何事 |
[43:01] | Because… | 因为 |
[43:02] | I can help us both get what we want. | 我能帮我们两个都得偿所愿 |