时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | *When you were here before* | *当你在时* |
[00:22] | *Couldn’t look you in the eye* | *我无法直视你的双眼* |
[00:28] | *You’re just like an angel* | *你宛若天使* |
[00:35] | *Your skin makes me cry* | *令我动容* |
[00:44] | *You float like a feather* | *你宛若翎羽* |
[00:49] | *In a beautiful world* | *在这美丽的世界轻舞* |
[00:55] | *Oh, I wish I was special* | *多希望我也是特别的* |
[01:00] | *You’re so very special* | *因为你是那么的与众不同* |
[01:06] | *But I’m a creep* | *但我只是个怪胎* |
[01:12] | *I’m a weirdo* | *一个怪物* |
[01:17] | *What the hell am I doing here?* | *我为什么要在这里* |
[01:22] | *I don’t belong* | *我根本不属于这里* |
[01:30] | *She’s running* | *她再一次* |
[01:36] | *Out again* | *离我而去* |
[01:42] | *She’s running* | *她离我而去* |
[01:50] | *Running out* | *离我而去* |
[01:56] | Again. | 再一次 |
[02:02] | Have I played that song too much? | 我是不是唱这首歌太多遍了 |
[02:06] | I have, haven’t I? | 是唱太多了 对吧 |
[02:09] | Still, there are far less | 但是 你们也不用 |
[02:11] | drastic ways to put in a new song request. | 采取这么极端的方式让我换歌 |
[02:14] | What’s your poison? | 你们想听什么歌呢 |
[02:15] | Poison? | 毒药乐队的 |
[02:17] | ABBA? | ABBA乐队的 |
[02:19] | Revenge. | 复仇 |
[02:21] | I’m not familiar. | 这个乐队我可不熟 |
[02:22] | But if you hum a few bars, I bet I can keep up. | 但如果你哼几句 我肯定能跟上 |
[02:27] | Well… | 哟… |
[02:29] | if it isn’t Mr. Said Out Bitch. | 这不是叫你出去臭小子先生嘛 |
[02:32] | I’m glad to see you’ve | 很高兴看到你 |
[02:33] | recovered from your adventures in the desert. | 从沙漠探险中归来 |
[02:36] | I almost died because of you. | 我差点被你坑死了 |
[02:38] | You were driving a stolen Brink’s truck full of cash. | 你开着一辆偷来的装满现金的卡车 |
[02:41] | Because of me… | 多亏我… |
[02:42] | you’re not in jail forever. | 你才没烂在监狱里 |
[02:45] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢了 |
[02:46] | I was walking around in the desert for days. | 我在沙漠里走了好几天 |
[02:49] | I barely survived. | 差点没活下来 |
[02:50] | It got so bad that I started hallucinating. | 都开始产生幻觉了 |
[02:53] | I remember you having wings. | 甚至看见你长了翅膀 |
[02:56] | You remember correctly. | 你没记错 |
[02:58] | But I’m different now. | 但我现在不一样了 |
[03:01] | I don’t know what that means and I don’t care. | 我不知道你在说什么 我也不在乎 |
[03:04] | I needed that money. | 我要拿回我的钱 |
[03:05] | I did my research on you. | 我对你做了点调查 |
[03:07] | You’re loaded. | 你有的是钱 |
[03:09] | So pay up. | 所以快拿出来 |
[03:10] | I think your research may have been a little… | 我觉得你的调查可能有一点… |
[03:15] | …inadequate. | …不够充分 |
[03:22] | I didn’t hallucinate, did I? | 那不是幻觉 对不对 |
[03:24] | What do you feel? | 你现在有什么感觉 |
[03:26] | Confusion? | 困惑 |
[03:28] | Disgust? | 厌恶 |
[03:29] | Terror? | 恐惧 |
[03:31] | Mostly terror. | 主要是恐惧 |
[03:32] | I wonder if that’s what she felt. | 我想知道她是不是也有这样的感觉 |
[03:34] | Who? | 谁 |
[03:43] | The Detective, of course. | 当然是警探了 |
[03:48] | You see, recently, she discovered my true nature. | 最近 她发现了我的真面目 |
[03:53] | And in that moment, as I | 在那一刻 |
[03:54] | waited to see what her reaction would be… | 我正期待着她会有什么样的反应… |
[04:00] | …the police streamed in, pulled her away. | 警察却蜂拥而至 把她带走了 |
[04:03] | I mean, she’d been shot after all. | 当然 她毕竟中了枪 |
[04:08] | She was gone. She’d left Los Angeles on a vacation. | 但她却就此走掉了 她离开洛杉矶度假去了 |
[04:15] | That was a month ago. | 已经一个月了 |
[04:16] | I’ve been telling myself | 我一直在告诉自己 |
[04:18] | she’s simply processing what she learned. | 她只是在消化她发现的真相 |
[04:27] | I mean, it can be quite | 毕竟 发现某个人 |
[04:28] | jarring to discover someone’s actually the Devil. | 其实是魔鬼 还是很让人震惊的 |
[04:32] | What if she’s already made up her mind? | 可如果她已经接受现实了呢 |
[04:34] | What if she’s decided that I am evil incarnate? | 如果她决定我就是邪恶的化身可怎么办 |
[04:44] | And what if she’s right? | 如果她的决定是对的怎么办 |
[04:47] | Don’t kill me, man. | 别杀我 |
[04:49] | Please, I– I’m just a thief. | 求你了 我只是个贼而已 |
[04:51] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[04:56] | That’s not true. | 不对 |
[04:59] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[05:01] | That’s not all you are. | 你不只是个贼 |
[05:04] | Don’t get me wrong, you are indeed a thief, | 别误会 你确实是个贼 |
[05:06] | but perhaps you deserve a | 但也许你应该得到一个 |
[05:07] | chance to prove to people that’s not all you are. | 向人们证明你不只是个贼的机会 |
[05:11] | Right, there you go. Money to cover any debts that you owe, | 好了 拿好 这些钱可以还你所有的债 |
[05:16] | pay for your friends downstairs’ medical bills, | 给你楼下的朋友们付医药费 |
[05:18] | and have a chance of a new life. | 还能给你一个开始新生活的机会 |
[05:21] | A chance for people to see you… | 一个让人们 |
[05:24] | in a different way. | 对你另眼相看的机会 |
[05:26] | This is a trick, right? | 你在耍我吧 |
[05:29] | You need a show of faith on top of all this? | 难道还要我证明给你看吗 |
[05:31] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[05:32] | Since I left you trouserless on our last two encounters, | 在我们的上两次相遇中 我都让你没了裤子 |
[05:35] | – how about I balance the scales? – No… | -现在应该补偿你一下 -不… |
[05:39] | Okay. Um… | 我的眼睛… |
[05:42] | We’re even now. | 我们现在扯平了 |
[05:45] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[05:46] | Can I just go now? | 我现在能走了吗 |
[05:48] | Absolutely. | 当然可以 |
[05:52] | – What’s up? – What’s up… | -你好 -你好 |
[05:55] | Hey, stranger. | 你好啊 陌生人 |
[05:57] | So I saw the dead guys downstairs. | 我看到楼下的尸体了 |
[05:59] | They’re not dead, Mazikeen. | 他们没有死 麦泽金 |
[06:02] | All the more reason why you should have called. | 那你更该给我打电话了 |
[06:05] | What? Are you still upset | 天哪 你还在为 |
[06:06] | about me trying to betray you and kill you? | 我背叛你还想杀你而耿耿于怀吗 |
[06:09] | It was a month ago. | 这都过去一个月了 |
[06:10] | No, of course not. What do you think I am? Human? | 我当然没生气 你当我是人类啊 |
[06:12] | No, I just got… | 我没事 就是… |
[06:13] | carried away in a moment. | 稍微发泄一下 |
[06:15] | And you’re still worried about Decker. | 你还在担心戴克 |
[06:20] | I offered to find her. | 我提过要帮你找她 |
[06:21] | I am a bounty hunter. | 我可是名赏金猎人 |
[06:23] | All you have to do is ask. | 就是你一句话的事 |
[06:24] | The Detective is still processing my Devil face. | 警探还在消化我魔鬼脸的事 |
[06:27] | The last thing she needs is a demon tracking her down. | 她最不需要的就是一个恶魔去找她 |
[06:30] | Or… | 或者… |
[06:31] | you’re trying to avoid things. | 你是在逃避什么 |
[06:33] | Oh, nice try. | 想套我话 |
[06:36] | What? | 什么 |
[06:36] | The Detective took her little offspring along on the trip. | 警探带着小孩一起去旅游了 |
[06:38] | You’re just looking for an excuse to track her down, aren’t you? | 你是在找借口去找她 是不是 |
[06:41] | No! | 不是 |
[06:43] | No. | 不是 |
[06:45] | No, Chloe will be back soon. | 不 克洛伊很快会回来 |
[06:47] | And then I can apologize to Trixie. | 到时候我会向翠茜道歉 |
[06:50] | You know, Mazikeen… | 麦泽金… |
[06:52] | I’m starting to think it’s not a question of when… | 我开始在想着这不是时间的问题… |
[06:55] | but… | 而是… |
[06:56] | if they come back. | 她们还会不会回来 |
[07:08] | So I basically came out at 6:45. | 我差不多6点45分出来 |
[07:11] | They’d already contained the area. | 他们已经封锁了整片地区 |
[07:14] | That’s about it. | 差不多就这样 |
[07:16] | Go home, Lucifer. | 回家去吧 路西法 |
[07:17] | Well, good morning to you as well, Detective Douche. | 你也早上好啊 二货警探 |
[07:19] | Chloe’s still not here and we don’t need you, so… | 克洛伊还没回来 我们这里不需要你 |
[07:21] | Regardless, I am still a consultant with the LAPD | 尽管如此 我仍然是洛杉矶警局的顾问 |
[07:24] | and, oh, yes, | 而且 没错 |
[07:24] | you have no authority over me whatsoever, so there’s that. | 你根本没资格管我 懂了吧 |
[07:28] | Yeah, right. | 随便吧 |
[07:30] | Dan doesn’t mean it. | 丹没有恶意 |
[07:32] | Losing Charlotte screwed him up really bad. | 失去夏洛特对他打击非常大 |
[07:33] | And I sympathize with what Daniel’s going through, | 我很同情丹尼尔的遭遇 |
[07:36] | but I refuse to be a scapegoat | 但我不想承担 |
[07:37] | for which something I bear no responsibility. | 和自己没有关系的责任 |
[07:40] | It’s a theme in my life. | 这是我的生活原则 |
[07:41] | It’s gonna take him a while, Lucifer. | 给他点时间 路西法 |
[07:44] | It’s… | 这… |
[07:45] | gonna take all of us a while. | 我们都需要时间消化这些 |
[07:48] | I’m still not straight with the big guy. | 我还没有原谅那个大人物 |
[07:50] | Not sure I ever will be. | 或许这辈子也不会原谅他 |
[07:52] | Well, his loss if so, Miss Lopez. | 这是他的损失 洛佩兹小姐 |
[07:56] | – So, you want the deets? – Uh, actually, no. | -你想知道具体情况吗 -不想 |
[07:59] | No, I didn’t want to give Daniel the satisfaction, but… | 不了 我不想遂了丹尼尔的意 但… |
[08:03] | I think it’s time I stopped coming to crime scenes. | 我觉得我以后不会来犯罪现场了 |
[08:05] | You mean, you’re done showing up, checking to see if Chloe’s here | 你是说你过来一趟 看看克洛伊在不在 |
[08:08] | and then heading out without helping at all? | 然后甩甩手就走人了 |
[08:10] | Yes. I’ve been holding on to a false hope, it seems. | 没错 看样子白日梦也该醒醒了 |
[08:14] | Quite foolish, really, that one day she’d just… | 太傻了 想着有一天她会… |
[08:17] | stroll up. | 出现 |
[08:20] | Hey, sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[08:21] | Decker! | 戴克 |
[08:22] | – Detective… – Oh, my God! | -警探 -天哪 |
[08:24] | How was the vacation? Wh– Where did you go? Why… | 假期过得如何 你去哪儿了 怎么… |
[08:28] | Why are you not more tanned? | 你怎么没被晒黑 |
[08:29] | Listen, I’ll catch you up on everything, I promise, | 我们有空慢慢聊 我保证 |
[08:32] | but, first, what’s happening? | 先做正经事 这是怎么回事 |
[08:34] | Yeah, of course. | 好的 正事要紧 |
[08:36] | so our victim is a 55-year-old beekeeper named Bob Goldbach. | 受害者鲍勃·哥德巴赫是一名55岁的蜂农 |
[08:41] | Cause of death… | 死于… |
[08:43] | Honey scraper to the neck. | 脖子上的刮蜜铲 |
[08:45] | Gnarly thing, right? | 真奇怪 对吧 |
[08:46] | Who knew beekeeping was kind of badass? | 谁料到养蜂的也不是善茬 |
[08:48] | It looks like one of the hives was attacked. | 看上去有个蜂巢遭到破坏了 |
[08:50] | So maybe Bob caught the | 所以或许鲍勃逮到 |
[08:52] | killer stomping on his poor bees and they fought? | 凶手正践踏他可怜的蜜蜂而和他厮打起来 |
[08:55] | Possibly. Any witnesses? | 有可能 有目击者吗 |
[08:57] | None. But Bob’s wife, Lenore, is over there. | 没有 但是鲍勃的妻子勒诺在这儿 |
[09:00] | Okay, great, thanks. I’ll go talk to her. | 好的 谢谢 我去找她谈谈 |
[09:03] | – Good work, Ella. – Sure. | -干得漂亮 艾拉 -多谢 |
[09:04] | God… | 天哪… |
[09:06] | Chloe’s back. | 克洛伊回来了 |
[09:07] | We can finally get back to normal. | 我们总算又能回到从前了 |
[09:12] | No one hated Bob. He was a gentle soul. | 没人和鲍勃有仇 他是个大好人 |
[09:15] | He never even raised his voice. | 他说话都是轻声细语的 |
[09:17] | And you can’t think of anybody who may have wanted to hurt him? | 你能想到有谁可能会对他下毒手吗 |
[09:20] | I can’t. | 我想不到 |
[09:22] | I mean, we… | 我们… |
[09:23] | We sell honey at the farmers’ market together. | 我们大家都在一个农贸市场卖蜂蜜 |
[09:25] | It’s just one big family over there. | 那里就像一个大家庭一样 |
[09:28] | All right… | 好的… |
[09:30] | I’m… right in the middle of something. | 我…正在听她讲话呢 |
[09:33] | So, go on. | 那么 请继续 |
[09:34] | I, um… | 我… |
[09:37] | I can’t imagine… | 我无法想象… |
[09:42] | I’m so sorry, excuse me. | 我非常抱歉 失陪一下 |
[09:44] | Could I speak with you? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[09:50] | Lucifer, her husband was just murdered. | 路西法 她的丈夫刚被谋杀了 |
[09:52] | Are you… | 你… |
[09:54] | okay? | 还好吗 |
[09:57] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[09:58] | Where did you go? | 你去哪里了 |
[10:00] | Oh, uh, I took Trixie to Europe and we traveled around and… | 我带翠茜去了欧洲玩了一圈 而且… |
[10:04] | you know, it gave me time to… | 你懂的 让我有时间来… |
[10:06] | to process what I saw. | 消化我所看到的 |
[10:08] | And… | 那么… |
[10:09] | have you processed? | 你消化好了吗 |
[10:12] | Are– Are you… | 你… |
[10:13] | okay with what you saw? | 能接受你所看到的吗 |
[10:15] | – I– – Detective… | -我 -警探… |
[10:17] | are you okay with me? | 你能接受我吗 |
[10:20] | It’s not like you haven’t always told me the truth. | 毕竟你一直在告诉我实话 |
[10:23] | You know? | 你懂吗 |
[10:25] | So… | 所以… |
[10:26] | I think, deep down, I just… | 我觉得 内心深处 我… |
[10:28] | I always knew. | 我一直知道 |
[10:29] | But how does it make you feel? | 但你对此有什么感觉 |
[10:31] | Afraid? Terrified? Do you want to yell at me? | 害怕 惊恐 想对我大吼 |
[10:33] | Punch me in the face? Run away again? | 打我脸一拳 再次逃跑 |
[10:36] | I… | 我… |
[10:37] | I think I just want to get back to work. | 我想我就只想要回归工作 |
[10:40] | That’s all? | 就这样 |
[10:42] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[10:50] | What the f… | 什么鬼 |
[11:02] | I’m glad I’ve come to talk to you all these years, Linda. | 我很高兴我这些年能和你聊天 琳达 |
[11:05] | You’ve opened my eyes, helped me understand how emotions work. | 你让我张开双眼 帮助我理解了感情是什么 |
[11:09] | Thank you, Lucifer. That’s… | 谢谢你 路西法 听到这个… |
[11:12] | wonderful to hear. | 真是令我太开心了 |
[11:14] | Once again, your insight has helped me come to a realization. | 你的智慧再一次帮助我领悟到了一件事 |
[11:20] | The Detective is clearly in denial. | 警探很明显处在否认阶段 |
[11:24] | Of course. | 当然 |
[11:24] | How else to explain her complete non-reaction to my true self? | 不然要怎么解释她对真实的我毫无反应 |
[11:29] | Help me, Doctor. | 帮助我 医生 |
[11:30] | Help me help her. | 帮助我才能帮助她 |
[11:32] | Well, what did you want to hear from her? | 好吧 你希望从她那里得到什么反应 |
[11:34] | What I want isn’t important. | 我希望如何并不重要 |
[11:37] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[11:38] | What Chloe is going through is… | 克洛伊正在经历的事情… |
[11:42] | incredibly difficult. | 非常艰难 |
[11:45] | Trust me, I know from experience. | 相信我 我经历过 |
[11:47] | But I’m your therapist. | 但我是你的心理医生 |
[11:50] | Not hers. | 不是她的 |
[11:52] | And I wonder if whether you expected | 而我在思考你是否预料 |
[11:55] | her to reject you. | 她会拒绝你 |
[11:58] | Maybe even wanted her to. | 甚至可能希望她这么做 |
[12:00] | Well, why on earth would I want her to reject me? | 我怎么可能会希望她拒绝我 |
[12:02] | Because your Devil face has returned | 因为你的魔鬼脸回来了 |
[12:03] | and you’ve refused to talk about it. | 而你拒绝谈论这件事 |
[12:09] | There’s not much to say, really. | 这没什么好说的 真的 |
[12:11] | I killed a human for the first time, my Devil face returned. | 我第一次杀了人类 所以我的魔鬼脸回来了 |
[12:14] | I don’t think it’s as simple as that. | 我不觉得有这么简单 |
[12:16] | Killing a human is against your father’s rules, not your own. | 杀害人类违反了你父亲的规则 不是你的 |
[12:19] | And you’ve recently learned that angels self-actualize. | 而你最近才知道天使是自我实现的 |
[12:23] | So you think… | 所以你认为… |
[12:24] | that I’m punishing myself for killing a human? | 我在为杀害一个人类而惩罚自己 |
[12:27] | I’m wondering if… | 我在思考你是否… |
[12:29] | you’re punishing yourself for enjoying it. | 在因享受这个过程而惩罚自己 |
[12:36] | So what if I did? | 所以如果我是呢 |
[12:38] | Then perhaps that’s why you see yourself as evil again. | 那么这也许就是为什么你再次视自己为恶 |
[12:42] | And perhaps that’s why you want Chloe to reject you. | 也许这也是为什么你希望克洛伊拒绝你 |
[12:45] | I don’t want her to reject me. | 我不希望她拒绝我 |
[12:47] | She told you she’s fine. | 她告诉你了她很好 |
[12:51] | What if what she told you is… | 如果她告诉你的… |
[12:53] | actually simply the truth? | 其实就是实话呢 |
[12:55] | And what if it isn’t? | 那如果不是呢 |
[12:58] | She’ll find a way to let you know. | 她会有办法让你知道的 |
[13:00] | So you’re saying I should | 所以你的意思是我应该 |
[13:01] | just act as if everything is as she claims… | 就表现得像是一切都和她说的一样… |
[13:04] | then slowly poke at her denial and find a way to pop the bubble. | 然后慢慢地戳破她的否认并找方法来打碎虚幻 |
[13:09] | I know nothing I can say is going to stop you from doing that. | 我知道我说什么都阻止不了你做那些 |
[13:14] | But all I can ask is… | 但我所能要求的就是… |
[13:17] | Take it slowly. | 慢慢来 |
[13:19] | Of course, Doctor. | 当然 医生 |
[13:22] | Baby steps. | 慢慢来 |
[13:25] | I’m the Devil. | 我是魔鬼 |
[13:27] | Lucifer, what are you doing? | 路西法 你在干什么 |
[13:29] | Detective, it’s time Miss Lopez finally knew the truth. | 警探 该让洛佩兹小姐知道真相了 |
[13:32] | I am the angel who led a rebellion against my father, God. | 我就是那个背叛了上帝 我父亲的天使 |
[13:37] | I was banished to Hell afterwards, | 我此后被驱逐至地狱 |
[13:38] | where I ruled as king over the souls of the damned. | 在那里我如国王般统治着被惩罚的灵魂 |
[13:43] | Lucifer, it all makes sense now. | 路西法 这下全说通了 |
[13:50] | Damn it, I tried to keep a straight face, I really did. | 该死 还是没忍住 我尽力了 |
[13:54] | Man, how? How do you stay in character like that? | 天哪 你怎么做到的 怎么能这么入戏 |
[13:57] | It’s simple really. It’s all true. | 很简单 因为这都是真的 |
[13:59] | Oh, and my brother, Amenadiel, he’s an angel. | 还有我哥哥 阿曼纳迪尔 他也是天使 |
[14:03] | does he have wings? | 那他有翅膀吗 |
[14:04] | He does again actually. | 他还真有 |
[14:06] | – You think he can give me a ride? – You should ask him. | -你觉得他能带我飞吗 -你该问他 |
[14:10] | This guy. You’re so funny! | 这家伙 太会说笑了 |
[14:12] | Why would you think that i’m not telling the truth, Miss Lopez? | 你为何觉得我说的不是实话呢 洛佩兹小姐 |
[14:15] | I stopped trying to figure that out years ago. | 我几年前就不再想这个问题了 |
[14:17] | I mean, hey, we all got our quirks, right? | 我们每个人都有自己的怪癖 对吧 |
[14:20] | Mine is that I’m, like, actually the Devil. | 我的问题就在于我真的是魔鬼 |
[14:22] | Oh, right! | 信你才怪 |
[14:26] | Oh, so do you have any new info on the case? | 案子有什么新进展吗 |
[14:28] | Uh, yes. | 有 |
[14:30] | So, it turns out | 结果表明 |
[14:31] | the honey scraper couldn’t | 刮蜂铲 |
[14:32] | have belonged to the victim’s collection, | 不可能是被害人的 |
[14:34] | because it had, wait for it… | 因为它 高潮来了… |
[14:37] | honey on it. | 上面有蜂蜜 |
[14:40] | And isn’t that the point? | 不应该有蜂蜜吗 |
[14:41] | Bob and Lenore’s specialty was varietals. | 鲍勃和勒诺培养的是变种蜂蜜 |
[14:44] | You know, blueberry honey, cinnamon honey. But this right here… | 像蓝莓蜂蜜 肉桂皮蜂蜜 但这里… |
[14:48] | good, old-fashioned plain honey, honey. | 是老式纯正蜂蜜 |
[14:50] | So this honey came from somewhere else. | 所以这蜂蜜是别的地方的 |
[14:51] | So maybe a rival came with his own tool to destroy the hive. | 所以或许是竞争对手带着铲子来破坏蜂巢 |
[14:54] | And then used it to kill Bob when he caught them. | 而当鲍勃发现他们时便用它痛下杀手 |
[14:56] | How devilish. And I would know, after all. | 魔鬼般的行径 这个我最懂 毕竟嘛 |
[15:00] | You’re the Devil. | 你是魔鬼 |
[15:01] | I really am. | 我还真是 |
[15:04] | Right. | 没错 |
[15:05] | Isn’t this fun, Detective? | 很有趣对吧 警探 |
[15:07] | What’s that? | 怎么这么说 |
[15:08] | Well, now you know the truth about me and, | 如今你知道我的真实身份 |
[15:10] | as you said, fine with it… | 而你也说 没什么大不了的… |
[15:13] | Well, we can both be in on the joke. | 我们就能一起开这种玩笑了 |
[15:15] | You can watch humans twist | 你也可以看看人类 |
[15:16] | themselves into pretzels to justify what I tell them | 不去相信近在眼前的答案 |
[15:19] | instead of considering the most obvious answer. | 而是把我的话当成玩笑 |
[15:22] | – I think it’s kind of mean. – What? | -我觉得这么做很不地道 -什么 |
[15:25] | Well, no-one in their right mind is going to believe | 正常人都不会相信 |
[15:28] | that you’re actually, you know, the Devil. | 你真的是魔鬼 |
[15:31] | Well, without proof. | 没真凭实据的情况下 |
[15:33] | So of course they’re going to try and figure out the metaphor. | 所以他们自然会认为你在比喻什么 |
[15:36] | Or perhaps you’re just | 又或许你 |
[15:37] | smarting from never figuring it out yourself. | 为无法想清楚这件事而感到痛苦 |
[15:40] | Maybe a little bit. | 有点吧 |
[15:41] | So here’s Bob and Lenore’s stand. | 这里就是鲍勃和勒诺的摊位 |
[15:43] | They’re newer to the farmers’ market. | 他们刚刚才到农贸市场 |
[15:45] | Whereas Pure Honey, they’ve been here for years. | 而纯天然蜂蜜已经在这儿很多年了 |
[15:49] | Maybe they didn’t like the competition moving in next door. | 或许他们不喜欢身边有竞争者 |
[15:52] | Destroy the rival hive and suddenly he’s back to being queen bee. | 破坏对手的蜂巢 自己就可以重回蜂后宝座 |
[15:57] | Detective, | 警探 |
[15:58] | since you’re clearly comfortable with my devilishness… | 既然你对我的魔鬼属性已经见怪不怪了… |
[16:01] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:02] | Care to see my mojo in action? | 愿意看我施展魔力吗 |
[16:04] | Sure. Why not? | 好啊 当然可以 |
[16:06] | Right. | 那好 |
[16:08] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[16:09] | What can I get for you? | 有什么需要的吗 |
[16:11] | LAPD, Detective Decker. Do you own this stand? | 我是洛杉矶警局的戴克警探 摊子是你的吗 |
[16:14] | Yeah. Glenn Dobbs. | 没错 我叫格伦·多布斯 |
[16:16] | Lovely. Tell me, Glenn… | 很好 告诉我 格伦… |
[16:18] | what is it you desire? | 你最渴望的是什么 |
[16:20] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[16:21] | Well, I like to draw out all those naughty, | 我喜欢发掘出人性中最下流 |
[16:23] | hidden desires of humanity. | 隐晦的欲望 |
[16:26] | Though, you seem like | 你看上去像是 |
[16:27] | someone who really wants to unburden himself. | 有什么想要一吐为快 |
[16:30] | I… | 我… |
[16:33] | I… | 我… |
[16:35] | I want… | 我想… |
[16:36] | – Go on. – I… | -继续 -我… |
[16:40] | Wait, w-what’s happening? | 等等 怎么回事 |
[16:44] | Lucifer, you may want to… | 路西法 你或许该一直看着… |
[16:46] | Right, yes. Glenn… | 你说的对 格伦… |
[16:49] | Glenn, tell me… | 格伦 告诉我… |
[16:51] | what is it you desire? | 你最渴望的是什么 |
[16:54] | I want Bob Goldbach to die. | 我想要鲍勃·哥德巴赫的命 |
[16:57] | Case solved, Detective. Here I was, worried we’d be rusty. | 案子结了 警探 我刚刚还担心我退步了 |
[17:01] | You want him to die? Why? | 你想要他的命 为什么 |
[17:02] | Because he was going to threaten your business? | 因为他威胁到你的生意了吗 |
[17:04] | What? No. | 什么 不是 |
[17:06] | – It’s because I’m terrified of him. – You’re terrified of Bob? | -因为我怕他 -你害怕鲍勃 |
[17:09] | Chubby, harmless, and very dead Bob? | 胖胖的 人畜无害 死透透的鲍勃 |
[17:12] | Bob’s dead? | 鲍勃死了吗 |
[17:13] | Very. | 死透了 |
[17:14] | Oh, thank God. I can finally relax. | 谢天谢地 我总算能松口气了 |
[17:16] | Why were you scared of Bob? | 你为什么害怕鲍勃 |
[17:19] | Let’s talk in private. | 我们换个地方再说 |
[17:24] | 暂停营业 小蜜蜂很快回来 | |
[17:24] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 我承认 |
[17:26] | I destroyed their beehive. | 我破坏了他们的蜂巢 |
[17:28] | I was pissed that Bob and Lenore’s gimmicky honey | 我不喜欢鲍勃和勒诺的花哨蜂蜜 |
[17:30] | was putting my stand out of business. | 挤兑得我没有生意可做 |
[17:33] | I mean, avocado honey? | 开什么玩笑 牛油果蜂蜜 |
[17:36] | Come on. | 太扯了吧 |
[17:37] | I’m from LA and even I think that’s going too far. | 我来自洛杉矶 我都觉得有点过了 |
[17:40] | But when Bob caught you, you killed him, didn’t you? | 但是鲍勃抓你现行时 你杀了他 对吗 |
[17:43] | No, I went home, | 没有 我回家了 |
[17:44] | and a couple of hours later, Bob showed up at my front door. | 几个小时后 鲍勃出现在我家门前 |
[17:47] | So he confronted you. What did he say? | 所以他来找你对质 他说了什么 |
[17:49] | Say? | 说话 |
[17:50] | He didn’t say anything. | 他什么都没说 |
[17:55] | Bob did that to you? | 这是鲍勃干的吗 |
[17:56] | It was like he was a different person. | 他完全像变了个人似的 |
[17:58] | He wasn’t angry. He was… | 他并没有生气 他… |
[18:00] | He was so calm. | 他表现得很冷静 |
[18:02] | It made it even scarier, you know? | 这样更吓人 你们懂吧 |
[18:04] | What did you do after he left? | 他离开以后你做了什么 |
[18:06] | Are you kidding me? I went to the hospital. | 你在说笑吗 我去了医院 |
[18:08] | Right. Show me again. | 好吧 再给我看一眼 |
[18:11] | Detective, I have definitely seen work like this before, | 警探 我敢肯定之前见过这种手法 |
[18:15] | in Hell. | 在地狱里 |
[18:16] | You know, where I’m… | 你知道的 就是我在… |
[18:19] | Never mind. | 不提了 |
[18:20] | A bag of billiard balls perhaps. | 可能是一袋台球弄的吧 |
[18:21] | Not quite round enough, is it? | 也没那么圆 对吧 |
[18:23] | It was doorknobs, of all things. | 这是用门把手弄的 |
[18:26] | I mean, who does that? | 谁会用这种手段 |
[18:29] | 保健用品 红茶菌 | |
[18:32] | Well, his story checks out. | 证实过他的说法了 |
[18:34] | Glenn was at the hospital at the time of death. | 案发时格伦在医院 |
[18:36] | So Bob wasn’t as mild-mannered as we first thought. | 所以鲍勃并不是我们想的好好先生 |
[18:39] | Apparently not. | 显然不是 |
[18:40] | But a bag of doorknobs? It’s… | 但是用一袋门把手 这… |
[18:43] | so specific. | 手法独特 |
[18:44] | Was it a message? | 有特殊含义吗 |
[18:46] | If so, it was lost on that poor chap. | 如果有的话也和他一起消失了 |
[18:52] | What on earth are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[18:54] | I think we’re being followed. Looks like he’s got a gun. | 我觉得有人在跟踪我们 他好像有枪 |
[19:02] | Detective, this is a chance for me to use my devilish strength. | 警探 是时候向你展现魔鬼之力了 |
[19:05] | You can see what I’m truly capable of. | 让你见识一下我真正的实力 |
[19:07] | Or I can just point my gun at him and yell, “Freeze!” | 或者我可以用枪指着他 让他别动 |
[19:09] | Oh, come on. | 不要这样嘛 |
[19:11] | I’ve never really seen how far I can actually throw a human. | 我还没好好试过究竟能把人扔的有多远 |
[19:14] | Joking. Mostly. | 开玩笑的 算是吧 |
[19:18] | Okay. He’s all yours. | 好吧 交给你了 |
[19:25] | Lucifer, stop! | 路西法 住手 |
[19:27] | I see you’re not as comfortable with my true nature as you claim. | 看来你没有嘴上说的那么容易接受 |
[19:29] | What? No, it’s not that. He’s got a badge! | 什么 不是因为这个 他有警徽 |
[19:36] | Why were you following us? | 你为什么跟踪我们 |
[19:38] | Because your victim was in witness protection. | 因为你的受害人之前加入了证人保护计划 |
[19:44] | US Marshal Luke Reynolds. | 我是联邦法警 路克·雷诺兹 |
[19:54] | You were Bob’s handler? | 你是鲍勃的联络员 |
[19:56] | I, uh, kept tabs on him, made sure he was safe. | 我监视他的动向 确保他的安全 |
[20:00] | Failed pretty spectacularly at that, though, didn’t I? | 这点我做得倒是很失败 对吧 |
[20:02] | You certainly did. | 是没错 |
[20:05] | Well, he asked. | 他自己问的 |
[20:07] | So why were you following us outside? | 那你为什么跟踪我们 |
[20:08] | You could have approached us at any time. | 你随时都可以找我们 |
[20:10] | I know. Sorry, | 我知道 抱歉 |
[20:11] | but when you’re dealing with someone like Bob the Knob– | 但是对付把手鲍勃那种人 |
[20:14] | Sorry. Seriously? Bob the Knob? | 抱歉 说真的 把手鲍勃 |
[20:17] | What was he in witness protection for? Bad porn? | 他加入证人保护是因为什么 三流色情片吗 |
[20:20] | Bob was an enforcer for the Paradiso crime syndicate. | 鲍勃是帕达迪索犯罪集团的打手 |
[20:23] | His signature was beating | 他的标志性行为就是 |
[20:24] | people half to death with a bag full of doorknobs. | 用一袋门把手把人打得半死 |
[20:26] | Paradisos have a pretty ruthless reputation. | 帕达迪索是出了名的狠 |
[20:29] | I’ve never dealt with them myself, | 我倒是没接触过他们 |
[20:30] | but if Bob was high up in the organization… | 但如果鲍勃是这个集团的重要人物… |
[20:34] | They’re based out of New York, but have their fingers everywhere. | 他们的总部在纽约 但到处都有他们的眼线 |
[20:37] | Look, no offense to the LAPD. I just didn’t know who to trust. | 无意冒犯洛杉矶警局 我只是不知道该信谁 |
[20:40] | Especially since no-one should’ve known Bob was here. | 尤其是没人该知道鲍勃在这里的行踪 |
[20:42] | So you think the Paradisos were responsible for this? | 所以你觉得是帕达迪索干的 |
[20:45] | A group of them came to town a couple of days ago | 几天前他们有一队人进了城 |
[20:47] | and I don’t think it was for the sunshine. | 我觉得他们应该不是来晒太阳的 |
[20:48] | – Did you talk to them? – What’s the point? | -你和他们谈过了吗 -有什么意义 |
[20:51] | They won’t talk to law enforcement. | 他们不会和执法部门合作 |
[20:52] | Oh, you’d be surprised. | 这你就瞧好吧 |
[20:54] | I mean, after all, she has the Devil at her side. | 毕竟 有魔鬼伴她左右 |
[20:59] | Maybe it is kind of fun being in the know. | 现在我知情了 这种梗还算有点意思 |
[21:21] | What’s up, Decker? | 你好啊 戴克 |
[21:24] | Maze. | 麦子 |
[21:26] | You scared me. What… | 你吓到我了 你这是… |
[21:30] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[21:32] | I heard you were back. | 我听说你回来了 |
[21:34] | And I know that you know… | 我知道你知道了… |
[21:38] | You know. | 你懂的 |
[21:39] | Right. | 是啊 |
[21:41] | So you just hid in the dark and… | 所以你就躲在暗处… |
[21:43] | waited for the creepiest moment ever to say something? | 等到最毛骨悚然的时候说点什么 |
[21:47] | Old habits, I guess. | 老毛病了 |
[21:50] | Look, I know you’re probably really freaked out, so… | 我知道你大概已经吓坏了 所以 |
[21:58] | Good faith gesture. | 向你表达一下善意 |
[22:00] | I’m locked into these. You have nothing to worry about. | 我被锁住了 你没什么好担心的 |
[22:03] | Look, I need you to know… | 你得知道 |
[22:06] | Chloe, that even though I’m a demon… | 克洛伊 虽然我是恶魔 |
[22:10] | I would never hurt you. | 我绝不会伤害你 |
[22:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:16] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[22:17] | Really. | 真的 |
[22:19] | Good. | 那就好 |
[22:22] | Good faith, huh? | 这就是你说的善意 |
[22:23] | Well, you thought you were safe. | 你以为自己安全了 |
[22:26] | That’s all that matters, right? | 这才是重要的 对吗 |
[22:28] | Is it? | 是这样吗 |
[22:30] | So where’s Trixie? | 翠茜在哪 |
[22:32] | I was hoping to see her, too. | 我本来还盼着见她的 |
[22:35] | Oh, yeah. Uh… | 对了 |
[22:36] | She’s at Dan’s. | 她在丹那边 |
[22:37] | You know, obviously, she hasn’t seen him for a while, | 你也知道 她已经有一段时间没见他了 |
[22:40] | so she’s gonna stay with him for a bit. | 所以她得陪他一会 |
[22:43] | Oh, yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[22:44] | I’ll just swing by and say hi. | 我就去看看他们 打个招呼 |
[22:46] | I don’t– | 不 |
[22:48] | I don’t think that’s a good idea, Maze. | 我觉得这不合适 麦子 |
[22:52] | I knew it. | 我知道 |
[22:55] | She’s still upset with me, isn’t she? | 她还在生我的气 是吗 |
[22:59] | You know, Maze, she is, and I… | 麦子 她 |
[23:03] | I’m sorry, I just… I don’t… | 对不起 我 |
[23:06] | I don’t see her getting over it anytime soon. | 我觉得她短期之内不会接受的 |
[23:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:37] | All right, go on. Get it out of your system. | 好了 来吧 赶紧说出来 |
[23:39] | What? | 什么 |
[23:40] | Well, we both know why you’re really here. | 我们都知道你为什么来这 |
[23:42] | To gloat. | 来炫耀 |
[23:43] | Lucy, I’m here to make sure you know the truth. | 小路 我是来告诉你事实的 |
[23:46] | That we angels do, in fact, | 我们天使 |
[23:47] | have control over ourselves, like I thought. | 确实可以控制自己 和我想的一样 |
[23:50] | Also to gloat. | 我也是来炫耀的 |
[23:54] | I figured it out when you flew up to Heaven with Charlotte. | 你和夏洛特双双升往天堂时 我就明白了 |
[23:58] | Nice touch on that, by the way. | 顺便说一句 你做得真好 |
[23:59] | First-class ticket to the Silver City. | 通往银城的头等票 |
[24:02] | Just as she deserved. | 这是她应得的 |
[24:04] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[24:09] | You know, I’m actually going to miss you, brother. | 我会想你的 哥哥 |
[24:11] | Miss me? What do you mean? | 想我 什么意思 |
[24:13] | Well, your wings are back. | 你的翅膀长回来了 |
[24:15] | You can finally go home for good, | 你终于可以回家 再也不回来了 |
[24:16] | like you wanted to all this time. | 就和你一直期望的一样 |
[24:18] | I suppose that has been my ultimate goal, all right. | 我想这确实是我长期以来的最终目标 |
[24:21] | Honestly, I’m surprised you returned at all. | 说实话 你还会回来还挺让我惊讶的 |
[24:23] | The Silver City not what you remember it to be? | 银城和你记忆中的不一样了吗 |
[24:25] | No, no, it’s… | 不 不是的 |
[24:26] | It’s exactly as I remember. | 和我记忆中的一模一样 |
[24:28] | I’m happy for you, brother. You’re getting what you want. | 我为你高兴 哥哥 你如愿以偿了 |
[24:30] | And, surprisingly, I may be as well. | 出人意料的是 我可能也会 |
[24:34] | Now, what’s that? | 这怎么说 |
[24:35] | The Detective knows what I really am. | 警探知道我的真实身份了 |
[24:39] | Oh, Lucy. | 小路 |
[24:41] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[24:42] | Do you need my help? | 需要我的帮助吗 |
[24:44] | Well, that’s just it. | 就是这么回事 |
[24:46] | Apparently, it seems that she’s fine with it. | 显然 她觉得可以接受 |
[24:48] | I know. I was skeptical myself, but… | 我知道 我自己也很怀疑 但是 |
[24:51] | I think it may really be true. | 我觉得可能是真的 |
[24:53] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[24:54] | Because if you need me to stay, | 因为如果你需要我留下 |
[24:56] | I will stay for as long as it takes– | 让我留多久都可以 |
[24:58] | Brother… | 哥 |
[24:59] | go home. | 回家吧 |
[25:01] | Go back to where you want to be. | 回到你想去的地方 |
[25:27] | Given the Paradisos’ reputation, | 考虑到帕拉迪索的名声 |
[25:29] | I certainly wasn’t expecting this. | 我可没想到会这样 |
[25:31] | What’s the point of extorting and murdering | 如果不能得到你想要的 |
[25:32] | if you don’t get what you desire? | 谋杀和敲诈还有什么意义呢 |
[25:34] | Even if it is, Dad help me, bocce ball. | 哪怕你想要的是 草地滚球 老天爷 |
[25:37] | Excuse me. | 打扰 |
[25:38] | Are you Frank “The Pool Boy” Paradiso? | 你是”泳池男孩”弗兰克·帕拉迪索吗 |
[25:41] | That’s me. What’s it to you? | 是我 你有何贵干 |
[25:43] | Bob the Knob was murdered here in LA recently | 把手鲍勃最近在洛杉矶被谋杀了 |
[25:46] | and here you are on vacation. | 而你正好在这里度假 |
[25:48] | World’s full of coincidences, ain’t it? | 这个世界充满了巧合 不是吗 |
[25:51] | Now, if you’ll excuse me… | 失陪了 |
[26:01] | When was the last time you saw Bob? | 你上次见到鲍勃是什么时候 |
[26:04] | If I had to think, it was on the stand, | 如果你们硬要我想的话 应该是在证人席上 |
[26:06] | testifying against my uncle. | 指证我叔叔 |
[26:08] | Getting himself a sweet deal in the process. | 同时还争取到了对自己有利的交易 |
[26:11] | He’s lying. | 他在说谎 |
[26:12] | Although you probably knew that, | 虽然你可能已经知道了 |
[26:13] | what with him being a mobster and all. | 因为他是个黑帮之类的 |
[26:15] | But I actually have proof. | 但我可是有证据的 |
[26:17] | I made a little discovery | 在我调查奶酪盘时 |
[26:18] | whilst investigating the cheese platter. | 有了一点小发现 |
[26:20] | It’s delicious stuff. | 真是美味 |
[26:21] | Avocado honey, who knew? | 牛油果蜂蜜 谁能想到呢 |
[26:23] | Pretty great, right? | 很棒 对吗 |
[26:26] | All right, all right. We found out Bob was living in LA. | 好吧 好吧 我们知道了鲍勃住在洛杉矶 |
[26:30] | We didn’t have any reason to kill him. | 我们没有任何理由杀他 |
[26:31] | My files say you and Bob hated each other. | 我的案卷上说你和鲍勃互相仇视 |
[26:34] | We had a rivalry. | 我们有过竞争 |
[26:35] | He had his whole doorknobs thing and, as for me– | 他有他的门把手 而我 |
[26:38] | You kill people in swimming pools, hence the name Pool Boy. | 你把人杀死在泳池 所以有了叫泳池男孩 |
[26:40] | It’s very clever. I see what you’ve done there. | 很聪明 我明白你的意思了 |
[26:43] | Allegedly killed. | 据说杀死而已 |
[26:44] | But as we got older, we learned to respect each other. | 但当我们年纪渐长后 我们学会了尊重对方 |
[26:47] | Okay, say I believe that. | 好吧 就当我相信了 |
[26:48] | Bob still put your uncle | 鲍勃依然作证 |
[26:49] | in jail for 50 years because he testified. | 使你叔叔被判了五十年监禁 |
[26:52] | Yeah, and we owe him for that. | 是的 所以我们为此欠他的 |
[26:54] | – What do you mean? – Uncle Vin was a bastard. | -你什么意思 -文叔叔是个混蛋 |
[26:56] | Bob did everyone a favor by taking him out. | 鲍勃把他送进去帮了所有人的忙 |
[26:58] | And as for the honey, it isn’t what it looks like. | 至于蜂蜜 不是它看起来的那样 |
[27:00] | It looks like you got a delicious trophy after a kill. | 看起来像是你在杀人后拿到的美味奖杯 |
[27:05] | A couple weeks ago, | 几个星期前 |
[27:06] | we got an anonymous note that Bob was in LA. | 我们收到一张匿名纸条说鲍勃在洛杉矶 |
[27:09] | We came here to warn him. | 我们来这警告他小心 |
[27:10] | That’s when we tried the honey. | 我们就是在那时拿到的蜂蜜 |
[27:12] | Almost as sweet as that Lenore of his. | 像他老婆勒诺一样甜 |
[27:14] | Can I see the note? | 我能看看那张纸条吗 |
[27:16] | Wish I could help you. | 我也希望我能帮你 |
[27:17] | I gave it to Bob. | 我把它给鲍勃了 |
[27:20] | So I saw security cameras at the farmers’ market. | 我看到农贸市场有监控摄像头 |
[27:22] | We can check the footage | 我们可以去查看录像 |
[27:23] | to see if Pool Boy Paradiso or anybody else | 看看帕拉迪索泳池男孩或其他人 |
[27:26] | visited Lenore and Bob’s stand, okay? | 有没有光顾鲍勃的摊位 好吗 |
[27:29] | Thanks, Dan. | 谢谢 丹 |
[27:30] | That was disappointing. | 这真是令人失望 |
[27:32] | We haven’t hit a dead end yet. | 我们还没走到死胡同 |
[27:33] | No, no. When I heard his name was Pool Boy, | 不 不 当我听到他的名字是泳池男孩时 |
[27:35] | I pictured a much more Baywatch-esque suspect. | 我想象的是一个更像海滩救生员的嫌疑人 |
[27:39] | Listen, Detective– | 听着 警探 |
[27:42] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:44] | What’s wrong? | 有什么不对吗 |
[27:45] | Nothing’s wrong. Nothing. Everything’s okay. | 没什么不对 没什么 一切都很好 |
[27:47] | I just… | 我只是… |
[27:48] | You startled me. Everything’s okay. | 你吓了我一跳 一切都很好 |
[28:00] | You believe Pool Boy? | 你相信泳池男孩 |
[28:01] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[28:02] | His story tracks. | 他的说法没问题 |
[28:04] | He has an alibi for the night of the murder | 他案发那天晚上的不在场证明 |
[28:06] | that completely checks out. | 也完全被证实了 |
[28:07] | Alibis can be bought, or threatened. | 不在场证明可以买 或者威胁 |
[28:09] | These guys are monsters, Detective Decker. | 这些人是怪物 戴克警探 |
[28:11] | And I’m not taking my eye off any of them, | 我不会解除他们的嫌疑 |
[28:12] | but I believe him when he says that he got an anonymous tip. | 但我相信他确实接到了一条匿名线报 |
[28:16] | If the note exists, whoever wrote it wanted Bob dead. | 如果这张纸条存在 写它的人一定想鲍勃死 |
[28:18] | That’s who we need to find. | 那就是我们要找到的人 |
[28:21] | Did Lenore know about Bob’s past? | 勒诺知道鲍勃的过去吗 |
[28:23] | I don’t know. I never met her. | 我不知道 我从没见过她 |
[28:25] | And Bob certainly wasn’t supposed to tell her, | 鲍勃也肯定不应该告诉她 |
[28:27] | but then again he wasn’t supposed to attack a honey bee farmer | 但再说了 他也不该用一袋子门把手 |
[28:29] | with a bag full of doorknobs either, so… | 攻击一位蜂农 所以… |
[28:32] | Look, we do our best at WITSEC, | 听着 我们在证人保护计划尽量做到最好 |
[28:33] | but these guys, they… | 但这些家伙 他们… |
[28:35] | They can’t help themselves. | 他们控制不了自己 |
[28:36] | Lenore didn’t seem to know | 在我问讯勒诺时 |
[28:38] | when I interviewed her, but Pool Boy… | 她看起来并不知道 但泳池男孩… |
[28:41] | He acted as if they had already met. | 他表现得像是他们已经见过了 |
[28:43] | So she knew the truth. | 所以她知道真相 |
[28:44] | Then maybe she saw the note. | 那她可能看到了纸条 |
[28:46] | Daniel, there you are. | 丹尼尔 你在这 |
[28:48] | I need some advice | 我需要一些建议 |
[28:49] | in an area I assume you have extensive expertise. | 我认为你在这方面有丰富的经验 |
[28:55] | What does it mean when a woman recoils at your touch? | 当一个女人被你触摸时退缩是什么意思 |
[29:01] | Nope. | 不 |
[29:02] | I am not playing that game anymore. | 我不会再玩这个游戏了 |
[29:05] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[29:06] | You say something insulting, stupid, but… | 你说一些侮辱 愚蠢的话 但… |
[29:09] | kind of funny, and I just shrug it off. | 有点搞笑 所以我就不在意了 |
[29:11] | It was our schtick. | 这是我们的套路了 |
[29:12] | But we are not friends. | 但我们不是朋友 |
[29:15] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[29:17] | But I’ll tell you what, I’ll give you an answer. | 但你猜怎么着 我会给你一个答案 |
[29:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:21] | It means that they hate you. | 这代表她们讨厌你 |
[29:23] | That they want you as far away from them as possible, | 他们希望你尽可能远离她们 |
[29:26] | because your very touch… | 因为正是你的触碰 |
[29:28] | makes them recoil… | 让她们… |
[29:30] | in disgust. | 因恶心而退缩 |
[29:33] | What? | 怎么 |
[29:36] | No funny quip to that? | 没有搞笑的讽刺吗 |
[29:47] | Where’s Lucifer? | 路西法在哪 |
[29:51] | I don’t know and I don’t care. | 我不知道 我也不在乎 |
[29:52] | Well, he was supposed to come with me to interview Lenore. | 他本该和我一起去问讯勒诺的 |
[29:55] | Well, I guess it’s just you and me. | 我猜就只有你和我了 |
[29:58] | The Detective is in deeper denial than I thought. | 警探陷入否认 比我想象更甚 |
[30:04] | All right, I’m going to give you advice on how to help her. | 好吧 我给你点怎么帮她的建议 |
[30:07] | Finally. Thank you, Doctor. | 可算给我了 谢谢你 医生 |
[30:08] | But I’m going to need a good metaphor. | 但我得先打个恰当的比方 |
[30:12] | Let’s use… | 我们就用 |
[30:14] | you… | 你 |
[30:15] | as an example. | 作为例子 |
[30:16] | Oh, role play. It’s been a while, Doctor. | 角色扮演 有一阵没玩了 医生 |
[30:19] | We don’t have the clown masks with us, but I’m still game. | 我们虽然没有小丑面具 但我还是会玩 |
[30:22] | Okay. Well, If you were in denial, | 好的 如果你陷入否认 |
[30:23] | and if that denial forced you to face a truth that… | 同时这种否认迫使你要面对 |
[30:29] | scared you more than you’d like to admit… | 太过惧怕而不愿承认的真相 |
[30:33] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[30:34] | I’d say that you were projecting your issues | 我认为 你是把自己的问题投射到 |
[30:36] | onto whatever you were dealing with in that moment. | 当下你要处理的问题上了 |
[30:40] | Or… | 或是 |
[30:42] | whomever you were dealing with. | 投射到你正在相处的人身上 |
[30:46] | I see what you’re saying, Doctor. Thank you. | 我明白你的意思了 谢谢你 医生 |
[30:49] | Do you? | 真的明白了吗 |
[30:51] | Well, the Detective is | 是的 警探明显是 |
[30:51] | clearly projecting her issues onto the case. | 将她的问题投射到了案子上 |
[30:54] | So to understand her, I need to use the case | 所以要理解她 我需要用这个案子 |
[30:56] | to help her understand her feelings. | 帮助她理解自己的感受 |
[30:58] | And in so doing, | 与此同时 |
[31:00] | understand your own feelings as well? | 也会理解你自己的感受吗 |
[31:11] | Hey, Dan, I’ve been meaning to say, | 丹 我一直想告诉你 |
[31:12] | you know, I… I’m sorry that I wasn’t here for you | 你了解的 很抱歉没能陪着你 |
[31:15] | when you were dealing with… | 当你在处理… |
[31:17] | well, everything. | 所有事情的时候 |
[31:17] | I don’t know how much of a difference it’d have made. | 这对我没多大影响 |
[31:19] | I just threw myself into work, you know? | 我只是一头扎进工作 你懂的 |
[31:22] | No, but still, now I’m here to pick up the slack, | 是 但不管怎样 我回来挑担子了 |
[31:24] | so if you want to, take some time off to mourn. | 如果你想哀悼一下的话 就去吧 |
[31:26] | The job is kind of like my therapy. | 工作就像是我的良药 |
[31:28] | It’s exactly where I need to be right now. | 这正是我现在所需要的 |
[31:30] | Okay, but you know, I’m here to talk. | 但你要知道 我愿意和你聊聊 |
[31:32] | Look, I know. | 我知道 |
[31:34] | And thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:37] | There is something, though. | 但是有件事 |
[31:39] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[31:40] | What’s Trixie’s obsession with gelato? | 为什么翠茜痴迷于意式冰淇淋 |
[31:43] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[31:44] | It was hard getting her to leave | 她在发现那个东西之后 |
[31:45] | Rome after she discovered that stuff. | 都很难把她从罗马拽回来 |
[32:14] | Okay, so the neighbor saw Lenore leave carrying a gym bag, | 邻居见到勒诺走的时候带了个健身包 |
[32:18] | alone and in a hurry. She took her own car. | 一个人行色匆匆 开着她的车走了 |
[32:20] | So what? She was involved in her husband’s murder | 然后呢 她牵涉到她丈夫的谋杀案中 |
[32:22] | and then ran? | 然后逃了 |
[32:22] | She could have written the anonymous note. | 她可能写了那个匿名纸条 |
[32:25] | When it didn’t work, maybe she | 当纸条没用时 或许她 |
[32:26] | killed him herself or found someone else to do it. | 就把他给杀了 或是雇了杀手 |
[32:28] | Or she found out the truth about the man she loved | 或许她发现自己所爱之人的真相 |
[32:31] | and it drove her away. | 这迫使她离开了他 |
[32:32] | What do you think she would | 你觉得她当时 |
[32:33] | have felt in that moment? Horror? Disgust? | 会是什么感受 震惊 厌恶 |
[32:36] | Mild arousal? | 轻微性冲动 |
[32:37] | I don’t think that’s really helping right now, Lucifer. | 路西法 我觉得那些现在没什么用 |
[32:39] | Understanding her perspective | 理解她的想法 |
[32:40] | will help us understand her actions, Detective. | 有助于我们理解她的行为 警探 |
[32:43] | You know what? You know, that’s a good point. | 你知道吗 这个点子不错 |
[32:46] | I’m sure she felt betrayed… | 我敢肯定她觉得自己被背叛了 |
[32:49] | Confused. Scared, even. | 迷茫 甚至害怕 |
[32:51] | Is that why you think she ran? | 你认为这是她逃跑的理由吗 |
[32:53] | Because she was afraid of him? | 因为她怕他 |
[32:56] | Lenore may have lied about what she knew about Bob, | 勒诺可能对她对鲍勃的了解撒了谎 |
[32:58] | but she was genuinely grief-stricken at the crime scene. | 但在犯罪现场她真的很悲痛 |
[33:00] | So I think we’re missing something. | 所以我觉得我们忽略了什么东西 |
[33:02] | Ella, what did she leave with? | 艾拉 她离开的时候带了什么 |
[33:03] | Clothes, toiletries. | 衣服 化妆品 |
[33:05] | Your standard get-the-hell-out-of-town go bag. | 标准的落荒而逃套装 |
[33:07] | Oh, and… | 还有 |
[33:09] | her wedding album. | 她的结婚照相册 |
[33:11] | You don’t take a wedding album | 如果有人谋杀了自己的丈夫 |
[33:13] | if you’ve murdered your husband. | 是不会带着结婚照走的 |
[33:15] | Dan, what did you see on the farmers’ market footage? | 丹 你在农贸市场的摄像头有什么发现 |
[33:17] | Just one visit from Pool Boy Paradiso, | 和他说的一样 只有泳池男孩帕拉迪索 |
[33:19] | like he claimed. | 来拜访了一次 |
[33:20] | Oh, and Marshal Reynolds. A couple of times, actually. | 还有法警雷诺兹 来了好几次 |
[33:23] | And was it only Bob that Reynolds was talking to? | 雷诺兹只跟鲍勃说过话吗 |
[33:25] | Well, he spoke to Lenore once. Why? | 他和勒诺说过一次话 怎么了 |
[33:27] | Well, he said that they had never met. | 他说他们从没见过面 |
[33:33] | I don’t– I’m fine. Whatever. It doesn’t matter. | 我很好 真的 无所谓 |
[33:36] | Maze, you and I both know that’s not true. | 麦子 你和我都知道那不是真的 |
[33:39] | Trixie means a lot to you. | 翠茜对你很重要 |
[33:40] | And she’s the last person you need to make up with | 自从你又堕落至恶魔状态 |
[33:43] | since your backslide into demon-dom. | 她是你最不需要补偿的人 |
[33:45] | I’m… | 我… |
[33:47] | Okay, Linda, what is going on with you? | 琳达 你怎么了 |
[33:49] | Do you need to pee or something? | 你需要去撒个尿还是什么 |
[33:51] | No. I sit all day. It’s nice | 不用 我整天坐着 |
[33:52] | to be able to move around when I get a chance. | 有机会这样走走感觉很不错 |
[33:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:56] | So let’s talk about what you’re dealing with emotionally. | 我们来谈谈你现在的情绪 |
[33:59] | Yeah, I really don’t want to. | 我真的不想谈 |
[34:00] | Maybe it would help if I spoke your language. | 也许我用你的语言来说会更好 |
[34:03] | You speak Lilim? | 你会说魅魔语 |
[34:10] | What? | 什么 |
[34:11] | No, guess not. | 看来你不会 |
[34:13] | No, I’m talking about violence. | 不 我说的是暴力语言 |
[34:15] | Come on, stand up. | 来 站起来 |
[34:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:17] | One, I like to fight when I’m happy or… | 首先 我打架的原因只有寻开心或者 |
[34:21] | horny. | 想上床 |
[34:22] | And, two, I really don’t | 其次 我真的不希望 |
[34:24] | want to accidentally kill my best friend. | 一不小心把我最好的朋友打死了 |
[34:27] | No. Well, I think you underestimate me, Maze. | 不 我想你低估了我 麦子 |
[34:30] | I’ve been doing some kickboxing. | 我最近练了练些自由搏击 |
[34:32] | I’ve got moves. | 我学了几招 |
[34:36] | I’ll let you take a free… | 那我就免费让你 |
[34:39] | – Linda! – Stop it, you two. | -琳达 -你们两个快住手 |
[34:41] | It’s good I’m here. | 还好我来了 |
[34:43] | I can’t allow you guys to fight over me any longer. | 我可不能让你们两个再为了我互相厮杀 |
[34:47] | Ah, you’re not fighting over me, | 你们并不是为了争夺我 |
[34:50] | are you? | 是不是 |
[34:52] | No, but it’s sweet of you to think so. | 的确不是 不过你这么想很感人 |
[34:56] | We made up a month or so ago. | 我们一个多月前就和好了 |
[35:00] | So do you need my help? | 那你们需要我的帮助吗 |
[35:02] | With this or… | 不论是这个事还是 |
[35:04] | anything else? | 别的什么事 |
[35:07] | No, we’re good. | 不需要 谢谢 |
[35:08] | We’re good. | 不需要了 |
[35:10] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[35:13] | I went back home to the Silver City. | 我回银城了 |
[35:16] | That’s amazing. | 太好了 |
[35:18] | It should be. It’s exactly as I remembered it, but… | 确实 那里和我记忆中完全一样 但是 |
[35:23] | Why did it feel so… | 为什么总是觉得 |
[35:26] | different? | 不一样了呢 |
[35:29] | Why didn’t it feel like… | 为什么没有那种 |
[35:31] | Like home? | 家的感觉 |
[35:35] | Because this is your home. | 因为这里才是你的家 |
[35:43] | I’m just getting Reynolds’ voicemail. | 雷诺兹的手机总是转到语音信箱 |
[35:45] | Any luck tracing his phone? | 追踪手机有结果了吗 |
[35:47] | I’m triangulating it now. Not sure how long it’ll take, though. | 正在做三角定位 不确定要多久 |
[35:51] | Or whether or not he had anything to do with this. | 甚至不知道他和这事到底有没有关系 |
[35:53] | I think he did. | 我觉得有关系 |
[35:54] | I made a couple of discreet calls to the Marshals’ office. | 我悄悄给法警办公室打了几个电话 |
[35:57] | Two of the ex- cons under Reynolds’ protection | 两个雷诺兹保护下的前诈骗犯 |
[35:59] | have died in the last couple years. | 几年前都死了 |
[36:01] | – Who killed them? – That’s it. | -谁杀了他们 -问题就在这里 |
[36:02] | One was an angry girlfriend. | 一个是愤怒的女友 |
[36:03] | The other was a hit and run that looked like it was mob-related. | 另一个是疑似黑帮作案的撞车逃逸 |
[36:06] | So our dear Marshal weaponized the very secrets only he knew. | 就是说这位法警把只有他知道的秘密当作武器 |
[36:09] | He let certain enemies know where the criminals were hiding. | 让某些敌人知道这些罪犯藏在哪里 |
[36:12] | Or told the new wives the truth, | 或者是告诉新老婆们真相 |
[36:14] | knowing how betrayed they’d feel. | 明知道她们遭到背叛会有多愤怒 |
[36:15] | And voila, the dirty work was done for him. | 于是脏活都有人替他干了 |
[36:17] | That is remarkably efficient. | 真是太有效率了 |
[36:19] | But in Bob’s case, nobody took the bait. | 但是鲍勃的案子里没人上钩 |
[36:21] | So maybe Reynolds got | 所以雷诺兹 |
[36:22] | frustrated and decided to get his own hands dirty? | 恼羞成怒 决定自己动手 |
[36:25] | The question is, why? | 问题在于 为什么 |
[36:26] | I’ll keep digging, see if I can find more. | 我继续查 看看还有什么别的收获 |
[36:32] | So, why did Lenore run? | 所以为什么勒诺要逃走 |
[36:34] | Well, if Reynolds met with her previously… | 如果雷诺兹以前见过她 |
[36:37] | then probably she trusts him. | 那她也许会信任他 |
[36:39] | So maybe he reached out to her to tell her she was in danger. | 所以也许他联系了她 告诉她有危险 |
[36:42] | Oh, and little did she know how true that was. | 而她却不知道这警告有多真实 |
[36:45] | Just got a hit on Reynolds’ GPS, so, | 查到了雷诺兹的定位地址 所以 |
[36:46] | you know, it might be a good idea to… | 你们应该 |
[36:50] | You guys got this. | 交给你们就行 |
[36:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:01] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[37:04] | Please… | 求你了 |
[37:05] | Please tell me. Don’t! Don’t. | 求你告诉我 不要 不要 |
[37:07] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:09] | – There’s no other way. – Please, don’t. | -没别的办法了 -求你别开枪 |
[37:11] | Sure there is! | 当然有别的办法 |
[37:12] | There are loads of ways to kill her. Literally tons. | 杀她的办法无数种呢 真的好几亿种 |
[37:16] | But you chose to use Frank “Pool Boy” Paradiso’s MO | 但你选择了泳池男孩帕拉迪索的手法 |
[37:19] | to frame him and tie up loose ends. | 好陷害他 顺便扫清祸患 |
[37:21] | It’s very clever. | 真聪明 |
[37:23] | Drop the gun, Reynolds. Step away. | 放下枪 雷诺兹 离她远点 |
[37:25] | You don’t understand. I’m not the bad guy here. | 你不明白 我不是坏人 |
[37:27] | I’ve watched all these criminals for years, | 我这些年眼看着这些罪犯 |
[37:30] | living happy lives, | 一个个逍遥快活 |
[37:31] | being rewarded for the terrible things that they did. | 明明犯了恶行 却受到了奖赏 |
[37:34] | Lenore’s done nothing wrong. Let her go. | 勒诺没做错任何事 放了她 |
[37:37] | Oh, hasn’t she? She forgave him. | 她没有吗 她原谅了他 |
[37:40] | Even when he was exactly the same monster he’d always been. | 即便明知他还是从前那个怪物 |
[37:43] | You saw what he did | 你看到了他的所作所为 |
[37:43] | to the guy at the farmers’ market. They never change. | 是如何伤害农贸市场的人的 他们本性难改 |
[37:46] | So maybe he slipped up. We all do sometimes. | 所以他一时糊涂 我们都会 |
[37:51] | But at least he was trying to make a better life for himself. | 但至少他在努力改过自新 |
[37:55] | And you stole it. | 可这个机会被你偷走了 |
[37:57] | You… You step back. | 你 别过来 |
[37:59] | Lucifer, don’t! | 路西法 不要 |
[38:00] | It’s not your job to punish, Marshal Reynolds. | 惩罚可不是你的工作 法警雷诺兹 |
[38:04] | It’s mine. | 而是我的 |
[38:15] | Don’t let him get away. | 别让他跑了 |
[38:33] | Jesus! | 老天 |
[38:34] | Not quite. | 认错了 |
[38:38] | Go! | 走 |
[38:41] | Go! | 走啊 |
[38:50] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[39:15] | Reynolds! | 雷诺兹 |
[39:19] | Damn. | 该死 |
[39:26] | Get out now! | 立即出来 |
[39:29] | Out. | 出来 |
[39:31] | Hands behind your back. | 手放在背后 |
[39:35] | Lucifer, get– | 路西法 过… |
[39:45] | I’m in a rush. | 我赶时间 |
[39:46] | – Mind taking him the rest of the way? – Who’s this? | -剩下的你来处理好吗 -这是谁 |
[39:50] | What am I, your secretary? | 你当我是你秘书吗 |
[39:52] | He’s a bad guy. Figure it out. | 他是个坏人 自己查去 |
[40:05] | Maze. | 麦子 |
[40:11] | Trix. | 翠茜 |
[40:14] | Hey, I’m… | 我… |
[40:17] | I’ve been wanting to talk to you. | 我一直想跟你谈谈 |
[40:21] | To tell you that… | 想告诉你… |
[40:23] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:28] | I’m so sorry for– | 很抱歉我… |
[40:34] | I know, dummy. | 我知道 傻瓜 |
[40:38] | You’re not… You’re not mad at me? | 你…你不生我的气吗 |
[40:40] | Nah. I couldn’t stay mad at you. | 不 我没法一直生你的气 |
[40:45] | But your mom, she… | 但你妈妈 她… |
[40:46] | What? | 怎么 |
[40:48] | No– No, never mind. | 没事 没关系 |
[41:06] | Hello, Dan. | 你好 丹 |
[41:09] | Dude… | 兄弟 |
[41:11] | I’m sorry man, I… | 抱歉兄弟 我… |
[41:14] | I must have been in my own head. I thought I was alone. | 我是太专注了 以为就我一个人在 |
[41:17] | Where the hell have you been? | 之前你都藏哪儿去了 |
[41:19] | I went home for a bit. | 我回家待了一会儿 |
[41:20] | And no phones there? | 你家里没电话吗 |
[41:22] | Actually, no. | 还真没有 |
[41:26] | Dan, you’re the most human person that I know. | 丹 你是我认识的最有人性的人 |
[41:30] | Thanks? | 谢谢 |
[41:31] | What made you choose to live here? | 是什么让你选择在这里生活 |
[41:34] | In Los Angeles. | 在洛杉矶 |
[41:39] | The food is great. | 这里吃的还不错 |
[41:41] | I love the ocean. | 我喜欢大海 |
[41:43] | And… | 还有 |
[41:45] | I guess I met people. | 大概是因为认识了重要的人吧 |
[41:48] | People I care about. | 这里有我在乎的人 |
[41:51] | I think somehow it’s become my home now, too. | 不知怎的 我觉得这里也成了我的家 |
[41:54] | And it’s time that I stop | 我想现在是时候了 |
[41:55] | trying to make excuses for wanting to stay | 我不该再为留下刻意寻找借口 |
[41:57] | and choose to stay. | 而是真心地留下来 |
[42:03] | That’s great to hear, man. | 听到你这么说真不错 |
[42:06] | She’s in Heaven, Dan. | 她进了天堂 丹 |
[42:12] | Don’t. | 别说这个 |
[42:16] | I hate it when people say that. | 我讨厌听别人说这话 |
[42:20] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[42:32] | She is. | 她真的进了天堂 |
[42:35] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[42:49] | Somehow I believe you. | 不知怎的 我信你了 |
[43:10] | If you’ve come for more money, Mr. Said Out Bitch, | 要是你是冲着钱来的 叫你出去臭小子先生 |
[43:12] | now is not a good time. | 现在可不是个好时机 |
[43:25] | I used to… | 从前 |
[43:26] | listen to that song on repeat through high school a lot when… | 我上高中时常常将这首歌单曲循环 |
[43:34] | When I felt lost. | 以慰失落的心 |
[43:41] | Lucifer, about… | 路西法 关于 |
[43:44] | what I saw– | 我所看到的 |
[43:44] | I’ve had literal eons to come to terms with what you saw. | 我真的是花了成千上万年来接受了你所看到的 |
[43:50] | My… | 我的… |
[43:52] | My monstrous side. | 我怪物的样子 |
[43:56] | But it’s not all that I am. | 但这并不是我的全部 |
[44:01] | At least I hope not. | 至少我希望如此 |
[44:05] | Either way, it’s unfair of me to expect you to just… | 否则 我希望你能平静地接受这一点 |
[44:09] | accept it. | 就太不公平了 |
[44:11] | I’m honestly not sure when I’ll be able to. | 说实话 我都不知道什么时候能接受我自己 |
[44:15] | If ever. | 也许永远都不能吧 |
[44:21] | Lucifer, what I was going to say was… | 路西法 我想要说的是 |
[44:25] | What I saw… | 我所见到的 |
[44:31] | was my partner. | 是我的搭档 |
[44:39] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[44:42] | Really. | 真的 |
[44:46] | Well, then… | 那么… |
[44:48] | problem solved, Detective. | 问题解决了 警探 |
[44:51] | Because if you can accept me, then… | 因为要是你能接受我 |
[44:54] | that really is all that matters. | 那我也就没什么好担心的了 |
[46:19] | We knew this part would be difficult, Chloe. | 我们知道这一部分会很困难 克洛伊 |
[46:26] | But just remember, what you’re doing… | 但是记住 你所做的 |
[46:29] | is the best thing for everyone on Earth. | 是为了人间的所有人好 |
[46:33] | Including Lucifer. | 包括路西法 |
[46:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[46:45] | Are you ready for the next step? | 你准备好下一步了吗 |
[46:52] | I am. | 准备好了 |