时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Forgive me, Father… | 原谅我 神父 |
[00:23] | for not offering you a drink. | 不能给你拿杯酒 |
[00:25] | I have an aversion to the cloth. Daddy issues. | 我很讨厌你的身份 跟我父亲有关 |
[00:28] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[00:29] | I understand, and I do | 我能理解 |
[00:31] | apologize for the intrusion, Mr. Morningstar. | 很抱歉我不请自来 晨星先生 |
[00:34] | Please allow me to explain myself. | 请允许我解释一下我的来意 |
[00:36] | Excellent course of action. | 那太好了 |
[00:38] | You see, I’m not a normal priest. | 其实 我并不是一名普通的神父 |
[00:42] | Was there ever such a thing? | 这世上有过普通的神父吗 |
[00:44] | I mean I’m not a normal priest in the sense | 我是说我与普通的神父不同 |
[00:45] | that I don’t have my own congregation. | 我没有自己的教众 |
[00:49] | I am a… | 我是一名 |
[00:50] | I’m an investigator. | 我是一名调查者 |
[00:52] | For the Vatican. | 来自梵蒂冈 |
[00:56] | Vatican investigator? | 梵蒂冈调查者 |
[00:58] | Sounds like a soon-to-be-canceled TV show. | 听起来像是一部快要被砍的电视节目 |
[01:00] | I assure you, it’s a very real job. | 我向你保证 这是真实存在的 |
[01:03] | I’ve spent the last 40 years | 过去四十年来 |
[01:04] | traveling the globe in pursuit of the demonic. | 我一直在全球调查搜索恶魔之力 |
[01:07] | I know the divine is real. | 我知道神是存在的 |
[01:09] | And I also know that evil walks the earth. | 我也知道魔鬼在人间行走 |
[01:12] | And that you, Mr. Morningstar– | 而你 晨星先生 |
[01:14] | Oh, brother, here we go. | 好吧 又来了 |
[01:16] | Are not it. | 不是魔鬼 |
[01:19] | Not quite what I was expecting. | 我可没想到你会这样说 |
[01:22] | So if I’m not the devil, then why are you here? | 如果我不是魔鬼 那你来这里干什么 |
[01:26] | And what does any of this have to do with the Detective? | 这又跟警探有什么关系 |
[01:29] | Because Miss Decker believes that you are. | 因为戴克女士认为你是魔鬼 |
[01:32] | I see. | 是吗 |
[01:33] | About a month ago, | 大概一个月前 |
[01:34] | she came to Rome with a most outlandish tale. | 她来到罗马讲了最匪夷所思的故事 |
[01:37] | The devil himself is hiding in plain sight, | 她说魔鬼本尊就藏在众目睽睽之下 |
[01:40] | masquerading as a nightclub owner in Los Angeles, | 伪装成洛杉矶的一名夜店老板 |
[01:43] | and that he’d revealed himself to her. | 还向她展示了真实的面容 |
[01:48] | Well… | 是吗 |
[01:49] | this is wonderful news. | 这真是好消息 |
[01:50] | Wonderful? How so? | 好消息 此话怎讲 |
[01:52] | Well, as my therapist would say– | 我的心理咨询师总说… |
[01:53] | I know, so LA… | 对 很有洛杉矶的风格吧 |
[01:55] | But she’d say that talking about your issues | 她总说 谈起自己内心的情绪和问题 |
[01:58] | was the first step in dealing with them, | 是处理这些情绪的第一步 |
[01:59] | so if the Detective did have issues with me… | 所以如果警探真的对我有疑虑 |
[02:03] | sounds like they’ve been dealt with. | 听起来她似乎已经解决了 |
[02:04] | Now, if that’s everything, Father, you can be on your merry way. | 如果你的话说完了 神父 你可以走了 |
[02:08] | I just felt that it was my duty to warn you. | 我只是觉得我有义务告诫你 |
[02:12] | Because the reason that she came to Rome was to, well… | 因为她来罗马的理由是 |
[02:15] | send the devil back to hell. | 为了让魔鬼回到地狱 |
[02:19] | The Detective would never do that. | 警探不会这样做的 |
[02:21] | Chloe is a good person with a good heart. | 克洛伊是一个心地善良的好人 |
[02:23] | Finally, something we can agree on. | 我们终于达成了一点共识 |
[02:25] | But whatever she went through, | 但不管她经历了什么 |
[02:26] | whatever drove her to Rome… | 不管是什么让她去了罗马 |
[02:29] | it shook her to her very core. | 她的恐惧一定是刻骨铭心的 |
[02:32] | She’s the reason that I’m here. | 我就是因为她才来了这里 |
[02:36] | You need to be careful, Mr. Morningstar. | 你需要小心一点 晨星先生 |
[02:40] | God knows what she has planned for you. | 天知道她计划对你做什么 |
[03:02] | What are you so cheery about, Decker? | 你怎么心情这么好 戴克 |
[03:04] | What? | 什么 |
[03:05] | I’m not cheery. Wait, why aren’t you cheery? | 我没有啊 等等 你为什么不开心 |
[03:08] | I’ve been nursing a bad one all day. | 我一整天都很不舒服 |
[03:10] | What? Too much Romulan ale? | 怎么了 罗慕伦麦酒喝多了吗 |
[03:12] | Too much tequila. | 是喝多了龙舌兰 |
[03:14] | I went a little nutso on all the margeritas yesterday. | 我昨天喝玛格丽塔有点疯狂了 |
[03:17] | Yesterday, Sunday… Did you swap out the sacramental wine? | 昨天是周日 你把圣餐礼里的红酒换掉了吗 |
[03:21] | I skipped church yesterday. | 我昨天没去教堂 |
[03:23] | And the week before, you said. | 你上周也没去 |
[03:26] | Listen, Ella, I sort of wanted to check in with you, | 听我说 艾拉 我其实想问问你的情况 |
[03:30] | – to see– – You know, it’s just… | -看看… -没什么 只是 |
[03:32] | me and the big guy are on a bit of a break. | 我和上帝现在有点闹别扭 |
[03:34] | I completely… understand. I mean, more than you’ll ever know. | 我完全能够理解 你甚至无法想象我有多懂 |
[03:38] | In fact… | 其实 |
[03:39] | recently… | 我最近 |
[03:40] | I got clarity on a very similar issue. | 也想通了一件类似的事情 |
[03:44] | And… | 而且 |
[03:46] | I think it’s why I’ve been feeling so positive lately. | 我觉得我这么积极也是因为这个 |
[03:48] | Enough! | 够了 |
[03:49] | Stop calling me! | 别给我打电话了 |
[03:52] | Jeez. | 天哪 |
[03:54] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[03:55] | Is everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[03:58] | Everything’s fine. | 没事 |
[03:59] | Well, are you going to answer that? | 那你打算接这个电话吗 |
[04:01] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不接 |
[04:02] | Dan, it could be important. | 丹 可能有什么重要的事 |
[04:04] | Be my guest. | 那你请便 |
[04:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:08] | Dan’s phone. | 这是丹的手机 |
[04:12] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么声音 |
[04:14] | I’ll show you what that was. | 我告诉你是什么声音 |
[04:18] | Yeah. | 你看 |
[04:20] | That’s my phone number. | 上面是我的号码 |
[04:22] | Lucifer’s been posting these all over the precinct. | 路西法把这个海报在局里发得到处都是 |
[04:25] | It’s not funny, Chloe. | 不好笑 克洛伊 |
[04:27] | I swear he only exists to… | 我发誓 他活在这世上 |
[04:30] | torture me. | 就是为了折磨我 |
[04:31] | Look, I know you and Lucifer have had your issues lately, | 听着 我知道最近你和路西法之间有些问题 |
[04:35] | but maybe this is his way of– | 但也许这是他用他的方式… |
[04:36] | Know what? I’m sick and tired | 行了 我实在受不了 |
[04:38] | of everybody making excuses for him. | 每个人都为他找借口了 |
[04:40] | I wish you could just see a little bit of what I see, | 我希望有些东西你也能看得到 |
[04:42] | Chloe. | 克洛伊 |
[04:44] | He’s… | 他… |
[04:46] | he’s a bad guy. | 他不是个好人 |
[04:48] | He’s… | 他… |
[04:50] | he’s trying to be better. | 他在努力变好 |
[04:52] | He… in his own way. | 用他自己的方式 |
[04:54] | Whatever. | 随便了 |
[05:10] | Brother. | 哥哥 |
[05:11] | You look like I feel. | 你看起来跟我一样心烦 |
[05:12] | No, I’m pretty sure that my | 不 我很确定 |
[05:14] | issues are much bigger than yours. Trust me. | 我的问题比你的大得多 相信我 |
[05:16] | I think we all know nothing is bigger than mine. | 我想我们都清楚我的问题才是最严重的 |
[05:19] | – The strangest thing just happened– – Linda’s pregnant. | -发生了一件奇怪的事.. -琳达怀孕了 |
[05:23] | We’ll call it a tie. | 好吧 算平手吧 |
[05:26] | Are you sure it’s yours? | 你确定是你的吗 |
[05:27] | Lucy, Linda’s not like that. | 小路 琳达不是那样的人 |
[05:29] | You of all people should know. | 你应该最清楚了 |
[05:30] | Relax, brother, I just meant… | 别激动 哥哥 我的意思是 |
[05:32] | a celestial impregnating a human– | 神族让凡人受孕这种事… |
[05:35] | How is it even possible? | 怎么可能呢 |
[05:36] | And, if it is, how has this not already happened to you? | 而且就算有可能 你为什么还没造出人来 |
[05:39] | True. | 是啊 |
[05:43] | Maybe there’s another explanation. | 也许还有另一种解释 |
[05:46] | You think Linda’s an angel in disguise, don’t you? | 你认为琳达是个乔装的天使 是吗 |
[05:48] | I’ve been wondering the same thing. Maybe she’s not even human. | 我也在想这个问题 也许她根本不是凡人 |
[05:50] | Or, maybe, when you lost your wings, | 或者 也许 当你失去翅膀时 |
[05:53] | you became as mortal as it gets. | 你也变成了凡人 |
[05:55] | Maybe you became more human than you realized. | 也许你变得比你意识到的更加凡人 |
[06:00] | Probably makes more sense. | 这个说法可能更合理 |
[06:02] | I bet you regret coming back now, eh, brother? | 你现在是不是后悔回来了 哥哥 |
[06:04] | Absolutely not. Quite the opposite in fact. | 当然没有 而且恰恰相反 |
[06:07] | Oh, come on, you don’t have to sell me. | 得了吧 你用不着骗我 |
[06:09] | You can join the Navy for all I care. | 你干什么都不关我的事 |
[06:10] | Lucy, I am happy to be here. | 路西 我很高兴回到这里 |
[06:13] | Don’t you see? I’m going to be a father. | 你不明白吗 我要当爸爸了 |
[06:17] | Well, if you’re so happy, | 你要是真那么高兴的话 |
[06:18] | then what are you doing hiding out in my bar? | 还躲在我的酒吧里干什么 |
[06:19] | Because I have absolutely no idea what to do. | 因为我完全不知道该怎么做 |
[06:24] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[06:26] | where do I even begin? | 我该从哪开始 |
[06:27] | Wrong tree, I’m afraid. | 恐怕你问错人了 |
[06:29] | But you are here on Earth, so, if it’s any consolation, | 但你已经在人间了 所以如果这能安慰到你 |
[06:33] | you couldn’t do worse than our father. | 你已经比我们的父亲强多了 |
[06:35] | – How do you know that? – Because ours was literally never there. | -你怎么知道 -因为咱爹根本就没出现过 |
[06:42] | – Hey, where’ve you been? – What do you mean? | -你去哪了 -什么意思 |
[06:44] | Well, I sent you that text about rescheduling our date. | 我给你发了信息 想重新安排我们的约会 |
[06:47] | Oh, yes, right. Definitely, no, I’d like that. | 对 没错 当然了 我很乐意 |
[06:50] | Okay, great. Good. | 那就好 很好 |
[06:53] | Is everything okay? | 你没事吧 |
[06:54] | Yes, just feeling a little | 没事 只是有点口渴 |
[06:55] | parched and my flask has apparently disappeared. | 却找不到我的酒壶了 |
[06:57] | You know, I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[06:59] | Maybe it’s best if you don’t drink so much. | 也许你最好不要喝那么多 |
[07:02] | You know, at least while we’re working. | 至少在我们工作的时候 |
[07:05] | I see what this is about. | 我明白这是怎么回事了 |
[07:06] | – You do? – Yes. | -你明白了 -是的 |
[07:07] | And you needn’t worry, Detective. | 你勿需担心 警探 |
[07:09] | Unbelievable as it may seem, | 虽然听起来难以置信 |
[07:10] | being the actual devil does have its downsides. | 但身为真正的魔鬼也是有缺憾的 |
[07:13] | I can’t get drunk on normal, human amounts of alcohol. | 我喝普通人类量的酒根本喝不醉 |
[07:16] | I only drink because I like the taste. | 我喝酒只是因为喜欢它的味道 |
[07:17] | Well, I’m… but people don’t know that. | 但是别人不知道 |
[07:20] | What do I care what other people think? | 我为什么要管别人怎么想 |
[07:21] | I’m just saying showing people that you can change is– | 我只是说告诉人们你可以改变… |
[07:25] | Here it is! | 找到了 |
[07:27] | Wrong pocket. | 翻错口袋了 |
[07:29] | Shall we? | 进去吧 |
[07:34] | Hey, Ella. Are you feeling better today? | 艾拉 你今天感到好点了吗 |
[07:36] | Well, better than this poor girl. | 比这个可怜的女孩好多了 |
[07:38] | Susan Ochoa, 29. | 苏珊·奥乔亚 二十九岁 |
[07:40] | A bona fide rocket scientist at Brody Aerospace. | 布洛迪航天的一位真正的火箭科学家 |
[07:44] | Neighbor saw the door open, body on the floor, called it in. | 邻居看见门开着 人倒在地上 就报警了 |
[07:47] | – I’m assuming that’s the murder weapon. – Yep. | -我猜那个就是凶器 -没错 |
[07:49] | A good old knife in the back. | 经典的背后插刀 |
[07:51] | Bit on the nose. | 太真实了 |
[07:54] | So no forced entry… | 没有强行闯入的迹象… |
[07:56] | two glasses, | 两个杯子 |
[07:57] | someone brought flowers. | 有人带了花来 |
[07:59] | She knew her attacker. | 她认识凶手 |
[08:00] | It’s always the ones you least suspect, | 总是那些你毫不怀疑的人 |
[08:02] | the ones you trust the most, | 你深信不疑的人 |
[08:03] | that hurt you. | 伤你最深 |
[08:05] | They wait until your guard is down and then wham! | 他们等到你卸下防备 然后突然出手 |
[08:09] | In my case, it was tequila. | 对我来说 是龙舌兰酒 |
[08:11] | Riveting. | 有意思 |
[08:13] | Any witnesses? | 有目击者吗 |
[08:14] | None, but the victim’s friend might know more. | 没有 但受害人的朋友可能知道些什么 |
[08:17] | Oscar. | 奥斯卡 |
[08:19] | Do you know anyone who | 你知道有谁 |
[08:19] | would have wanted to hurt Susan, Mr. Rivas? | 想伤害苏珊吗 里瓦斯先生 |
[08:23] | No. Everybody liked Susan. | 不 所有人都喜欢苏珊 |
[08:25] | Who did she trust the most? | 她最信任谁 |
[08:26] | To be honest, I don’t know much about Susan’s life here. | 说实话 我并不怎么了解苏珊在这里的生活 |
[08:29] | I just came from El Salvador. | 我刚从萨尔瓦多过来 |
[08:31] | She was supposed to pick me up from the airport. | 她本该来机场接我 |
[08:32] | When she didn’t show, I came here and… | 但是她没来 结果我来了一看… |
[08:36] | I saw all of this. | 看见了这些 |
[08:37] | – And how do you know her? – We were in a gang. | -你怎么认识她的 -我们曾在同个帮派 |
[08:40] | Los Xs. | 洛斯X帮 |
[08:41] | A gang member turned rocket scientist. | 帮派成员变成了火箭学家 |
[08:43] | Gosh, and I thought I had range. | 天哪 我还以为我涉猎范围够大了 |
[08:45] | When I left the life, I wanted to pay it forward. | 当我离开那种生活后 我想帮助别人 |
[08:47] | So I helped people like Susan get out and get clean. | 所以我帮助像苏珊一样的人脱离帮派并戒毒 |
[08:50] | She was a drug addict? | 她以前是毒瘾患者 |
[08:51] | Don’t judge her. A lot of us were. | 别对她有偏见 我们很多人以前都是 |
[08:53] | Oh, I’m not judging. I love drugs. | 我没偏见 我爱毒品 |
[08:55] | In fact, do you think she might have any lying around? | 事实上 你觉得她这里会不会有一些 |
[08:58] | Do you know if Susan still had any connection to Los Xs? | 你知道苏珊是否还和洛斯X帮有任何联系吗 |
[09:01] | No, she made a clean break. | 没有 她彻底退出了 |
[09:03] | She moved here, went to school, made an amazing life for herself. | 她搬到这 上学 自己创造了美好的生活 |
[09:10] | Promise me you will punish the son of a bitch that did this. | 答应我你们会严惩杀了她的混蛋 |
[09:14] | With pleasure. | 乐意之至 |
[09:15] | Okay. Thank you, Mr. Rivas. | 好了 谢谢你 里瓦斯先生 |
[09:17] | We’ll be in touch if we need anything. | 如果我们需要什么会再联系你 |
[09:18] | You can take him. | 你可以带他走了 |
[09:20] | Let’s get in touch with next of kin and head back to the precinct. | 让我们与亲属取得联系然后返回警局 |
[09:22] | I meant what I said earlier. | 我之前说的是认真的 |
[09:23] | What do you mean? | 你想说什么 |
[09:24] | That I don’t care what people think about me. | 我不在乎别人对我的看法 |
[09:27] | So if you want to talk to anyone about, | 所以如果你想对任何人说起 |
[09:29] | you know, me being the devil… | 你懂的 我是魔鬼这件事 |
[09:32] | That is if you haven’t already, | 前提是你还没有对任何人说过 |
[09:33] | then, just know that it is totally fine with me. | 那么 只是想让你知道我完全没问题 |
[09:36] | Okay. I don’t think that’s necessary. | 好吧 我不认为这有必要 |
[09:39] | Right. So you haven’t told anyone about me? | 好的 所以你没有对任何人说起过我 |
[09:42] | No. | 没有 |
[09:43] | No, not a soul. | 没有 任何人都没有 |
[10:00] | She’s a monster. | 她是个魔鬼 |
[10:02] | Demanding, complains all the time. | 要这个要那个 永远在抱怨 |
[10:05] | It’s like nothing is ever good enough. | 像是从来没有什么是足够好的 |
[10:07] | And how old is Brooklyn now? | 布鲁克林现在多大了 |
[10:10] | Three. You know, sometimes I | 三岁 有时候我 |
[10:12] | catch her looking at me like she knows she’s won. | 发现她看我的眼神就像是她知道她赢了 |
[10:16] | It can’t be all bad. | 不会有那么糟的 |
[10:18] | – Can it? – Don’t you get it? | -会吗 -你不明白吗 |
[10:20] | She’s a sociopath. | 她是个精神病 |
[10:21] | Children are all sociopaths. | 所有小孩都是精神病 |
[10:25] | Time’s up. | 时间到了 |
[10:26] | Apologies, I’ve more pressing matters to discuss with the doctor. | 抱歉 我有更紧迫的事情与医生讨论 |
[10:29] | I’m in the middle of my session here. | 我还在我的诊疗当中呢 |
[10:30] | Well, the doctor is with child. She needs her rest. | 医生正怀着孕 她需要休息 |
[10:34] | How dare you burden her with your petty concerns, now? | 你怎么敢用你的小问题给她带来负担 |
[10:36] | Run along. Come on, shoo! | 赶紧走 快点 走 |
[10:38] | Shoo. | 走 |
[10:42] | So… | 那么… |
[10:43] | I hear congratulations are in order. | 我听说该恭喜你了 |
[10:45] | Some people claim to find the life-long burden fulfilling. | 有些人声称这种终身负担很有成就感 |
[10:48] | I’d rather not talk about | 如果你不介意 |
[10:49] | the pregnancy at work, if you don’t mind. | 我不想在工作中谈论我的妊娠 |
[10:52] | Lips sealed. So, about me… | 我闭嘴 那么 关于我… |
[10:55] | What do you do when someone has betrayed you? | 当有人背叛你时你会怎么做 |
[10:58] | Normally I’d go straight to punishment, fire, brimstone, | 一般来说我会直接施以刑罚 烈火 硫磺 |
[11:01] | public humiliation via YouTube. | 通过油管进行公开羞辱 |
[11:03] | But in this case, the subject happens to be none other… | 但在这件事中 这个人刚好不是别人… |
[11:07] | than the Detective. | 而是警探 |
[11:08] | Wait, Chloe? | 等等 克洛伊 |
[11:09] | What did she do? | 她做什么了 |
[11:10] | I caught her in a lie. | 我抓到她撒谎 |
[11:13] | A most heinous transgression. | 最令人发指的罪过 |
[11:16] | Oh, and she may be plotting to send me back to hell. | 还有她可能在谋划要把我送回地狱 |
[11:18] | Okay, that’s a very serious accusation. | 这是很严重的指控 |
[11:22] | How do you know this? | 你怎么知道的 |
[11:23] | A complete stranger told me. | 一个完全陌生的人告诉我的 |
[11:26] | Have you talked to Chloe about this? | 你跟克洛伊谈过这件事了吗 |
[11:28] | Well, she’s lied once. | 她已经撒过一次谎了 |
[11:29] | What’s to stop her from lying again? | 你怎么知道她不会再撒谎 |
[11:30] | I just need you to tell me how to deal with her. | 我只需要你告诉我要怎么处理她 |
[11:33] | Cautiously, Lucifer. | 谨慎地处理 路西法 |
[11:35] | There may be a very reasonable explanation for Chloe’s behavior. | 克洛伊的行为可能有一个非常合理的解释 |
[11:39] | Like a spouse who suspects their partner’s been cheating, | 就像怀疑他们的伴侣出轨的配偶一样 |
[11:42] | an accusation of betrayal is a bell that can’t be un-rung. | 背叛的指责仿佛覆水难收 |
[11:47] | Translation, doctor? | 翻译一下 医生 |
[11:49] | Feel her out a bit. | 试探她一下 |
[11:57] | Susan survived Los Xs and | 苏珊从洛斯X帮里存活下来 |
[11:58] | then made it as an engineer at Brody Aerospace. | 然后还成为了布洛迪航天的工程师 |
[12:01] | I think I’ve got myself a new hero. | 我想我找到了一个新英雄 |
[12:03] | I find it pretty pathetic. | 我觉得很可悲 |
[12:05] | That’s a little dark, don’t you think? | 这有点太黑暗了 你不觉得吗 |
[12:07] | I mean, it’s great that a former criminal got clean | 我是说 一个前犯罪者戒了毒 |
[12:10] | and figured out her life, but for what? | 并理清了她的生活很棒 但为了什么呢 |
[12:11] | Dan, it’s about the journey, not the destination. | 丹 重要的是过程 不是结果 |
[12:15] | She did all that work… | 她付出了那么多努力… |
[12:17] | turned her life around, | 改变了她的生活 |
[12:17] | just to get shot and killed for no reason at all. | 只是为了完全没有理由地被枪杀 |
[12:20] | You mean stabbed. | 你是说被刺死 |
[12:22] | Yeah, yeah. I didn’t– | 对对对 我不是说 |
[12:24] | I know what you meant. | 我明白你的意思 |
[12:26] | I really miss Charlotte too. | 我也很想夏洛特 |
[12:29] | And, hey, if you ever… | 你要是 |
[12:31] | need to talk, seriously, or you just need a hug or… | 真的想找人说话 或者需要一个拥抱什么的 |
[12:35] | – Sometimes, there’s comfort– – No, no, don’t, don’t. | -说不定能安慰一下 -别别别 |
[12:38] | Don’t start, Ella, | 别说这个 艾拉 |
[12:39] | with the whole “It’s all part of his grand plan, | 现在别跟我讲”一切都是上帝的旨意” |
[12:41] | mysterious ways” Crap right now, okay, I just– | “上帝行事神秘”这种废话 我 |
[12:44] | I wasn’t going to say any of that. | 我没打算说这个 |
[12:47] | I… Honestly… | 我其实 |
[12:50] | I’m not sure if that’s what I believe anymore. | 我都不确定自己还信不信这个 |
[12:52] | Right. Could have fooled me. | 好吧 差点把我骗了 |
[12:59] | Fair enough. | 那行 |
[13:02] | Look, I’m sorry, Ella, I didn’t– | 我很抱歉 艾拉 我不是故意 |
[13:04] | No, no, you’re right. Practice what you preach. | 不不不 你说得对 教人就要以身作则 |
[13:09] | And right now… | 现在 |
[13:11] | I’m not sure what I’m preaching. | 我都不知道自己在教什么了 |
[13:18] | What’s in the file? | 文件里有什么 |
[13:20] | Flowers found at the crime scene. | 犯罪现场找到的花 |
[13:24] | Bismarck hyacinths. | 俾斯麦风信子 |
[13:26] | Rare, only found in five flower markets, | 很罕见 只有五个花市能买到 |
[13:29] | one of which sold the bouquet the night of the murder. | 其中一个在谋杀案当天卖出了这束花 |
[13:31] | Do we know who bought them? | 知道是谁买的吗 |
[13:32] | Well, receipts track to the | 收据指向了一位 |
[13:33] | credit card of tech genius-cum-billionaire, | 科技天才富翁的信用卡 |
[13:36] | owner of Brody Aerospace, Anders Brody. | 布洛迪航天的老板 安德斯·布洛迪 |
[13:39] | Susan Ochoa’s boss. | 苏珊·奥乔亚的老板 |
[13:42] | – Erm, I’ll tell Chloe. – Okay. | -我去告诉克洛伊 -行 |
[13:56] | 安德斯·布洛迪为您带来 拯救海湾赛舟会 | |
[13:59] | A bit self-aggrandizing, don’t you think? | 这是不是自我吹嘘得有点过头了 |
[14:01] | Maybe he’s compensating for something. | 他可能是为了补偿 |
[14:03] | Cue relentless onslaught | 暗示一大波下流笑话 |
[14:04] | of small penis jokes in three, two, one… | 就要来了 3 2 1 |
[14:10] | – You know, because he’s compensating. – For his guilt, I mean. | -因为他要补偿一下 -我是指他的罪恶 |
[14:12] | Well, I thought… | 我还以为 |
[14:13] | okay, well, never mind. | 行吧 当我没说 |
[14:15] | So you think that he’s | 所以你觉得 |
[14:16] | hosting charity regattas because he’s feeling guilty? | 他举行慈善赛舟会是因为感觉自己有罪 |
[14:19] | Yes. | 对 |
[14:20] | For doing bad things, like | 因为他做了坏事 比如说 |
[14:22] | betraying a beloved and totally innocent coworker. | 背叛爱人和无辜的同事 |
[14:25] | You know, maybe you and Anders are similar. | 你和安德斯还挺像的 |
[14:28] | Rich, famous. At the very least, notorious. | 有钱 有名 至少也算臭名昭著 |
[14:31] | No, no, you’re supposed to be Brody in this metaphor. | 不不不 应该把你比作布洛迪 |
[14:35] | Have you ever considered | 你有没有想过 |
[14:36] | donating any of your vast fortune to charity? | 把你大笔的财富捐给慈善事业 |
[14:39] | I’ve put many a nubile law | 我资助了很多 |
[14:41] | student through college, thank you very much, | 年轻漂亮的女大学生 谢谢 |
[14:42] | several of which were named Charity, so… | 其中有几个叫查莉蒂的 所以 |
[14:46] | Ah, hard to believe a guy so dedicated to saving the world | 难以置信 一个这么热衷拯救世界的男人 |
[14:49] | would murder his own employee. | 竟然会谋杀自己的员工 |
[14:52] | Well, sometimes betrayal come from the ones we expect the least, | 有时候背叛你的恰恰是你最想不到的人 |
[14:55] | doesn’t it, Detective? | 对吧 警探 |
[14:58] | You! | 你 |
[14:59] | Anders Brody. | 安德斯·布洛迪 |
[15:01] | You killed her, didn’t you? | 你杀了她 对吧 |
[15:03] | Killed? Who? | 杀谁 |
[15:05] | Susan Ochoa. | 苏珊·奥乔亚 |
[15:07] | You went round to her place and murdered her in cold blood. | 你去了她家 然后狠心杀害了她 |
[15:10] | Are you out of your mind? Who are you? | 你是不是疯了 你是谁 |
[15:12] | LAPD. We’re here investigating | 洛杉矶警局 我们正在调查 |
[15:14] | the murder of your employee Susan Ochoa. | 你的员工苏珊·奥乔亚的谋杀案 |
[15:16] | Look… | 听着 |
[15:17] | I don’t even know who that is, so… | 我根本不认识她是谁 |
[15:19] | – I certainly didn’t kill her. – What happened? | -更不是我杀了她 -那是怎么回事 |
[15:22] | You go over to her place, try and put the moves on her? | 你去她家 想挑逗她 |
[15:25] | She wasn’t into it, you couldn’t take it and killed her? | 她没兴趣 你接受不了就杀了她吗 |
[15:27] | I don’t know her. | 我不认识她 |
[15:30] | We know about the flowers. | 我们已经发现了那束花 |
[15:32] | They tracked back to you. | 证据表明是你买的 |
[15:34] | Don’t think so! | 别想逃 |
[15:35] | Lucifer, what are you doing? | 路西法 你干什么 |
[15:44] | Susan invited you into her home… | 苏珊把你带进她家 |
[15:47] | …her life, and you betrayed her. | 她的生活 你却背叛了她 |
[15:50] | Do something! He’s going to kill me! | 别光看啊 他会杀了我的 |
[15:52] | Lucifer, there may be a less violent way of getting him to talk. | 路西法 让他说实话不一定要用暴力手段 |
[15:56] | Okay. Alright, alright, alright. | 好 行行行 |
[15:58] | I betrayed Susan. | 我背叛了苏珊 |
[16:01] | But it’s not what you think. | 但不是你们想的那样 |
[16:03] | Please. | 求求你 |
[16:04] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:09] | Thank you for your honesty. I like honesty. | 感谢你的诚实 我欣赏诚实 |
[16:12] | Now, if you wouldn’t mind sharing with us | 行了 你现在就拿那套博人同情 |
[16:15] | a sympathetic and logical explanation for your betrayal. | 又逻辑正确的话来解释一番你为什么背叛她吧 |
[16:19] | Not another word without my lawyers. | 等我律师来了我再说 |
[16:25] | Is it true that human spawn erupt from their mothers’ bodies | 人类真的是在鲜血和痛苦的仪式中 |
[16:28] | in a ceremony of blood and pain? | 从母亲身体里迸发而出的吗 |
[16:32] | What? No. | 什么 不是 |
[16:34] | In hell… | 在地狱里 |
[16:36] | torture via birth was a favorite. | 我们最喜欢用生孩子当作惩罚手段 |
[16:38] | If half of what we did is accurate… | 即使我们做对了一半 |
[16:40] | your sex holes are never going back to normal. | 你的性器官也没机会回归正常了 |
[16:42] | Okay, Maze, erm… | 好了 麦子 |
[16:45] | That’s enough, thank you. | 不用再说了 谢谢 |
[16:46] | And the birth is many, many… | 而且分娩距离现在 |
[16:51] | many months from now. | 还有好几个月 |
[16:52] | Yeah, but I have questions, Linda. | 对 但是我有问题 琳达 |
[16:54] | Things I don’t want to know, things I need to know. | 不是我想知道的 而是我必须知道的 |
[16:57] | And there will be plenty | 你的那些问题 |
[16:58] | of time to have all of your questions answered | 有的是时间得到解答 |
[17:01] | by someone else. | 其他人会回答你 |
[17:02] | But it’s just too soon to be dealing with all of… this. | 但是现在处理这些事 还太早了 |
[17:06] | And, besides, I have a client that should be arriving any minute. | 再说了 我有一位客户很快就要到了 |
[17:09] | Whatever. You’re lying. | 我不信 你在撒谎 |
[17:12] | This is your lunch hour, | 这是你的午休时间 |
[17:14] | where you eat your lunch and… ogle hot guys on Tinder. | 你会吃午餐 色眯眯地盯着约炮网上的帅哥 |
[17:17] | Of course, pretty soon, | 不过 不久之后 |
[17:18] | you’ll be using this hour | 你的午休时间 |
[17:19] | attached to one of those milking devices. | 就会接上一个挤奶器 |
[17:25] | We used to use those too. | 我们以前用过这种东西 |
[17:26] | In fact, we hooked this guy up to it once. It was– | 有次我们连在了一个男人身上 特别… |
[17:30] | Okay, goodbye, Maze. | 好了 再见 麦子 |
[17:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:40] | That must have been such a relief for him to come clean. | 他全部坦白之后一定感到非常轻松吧 |
[17:45] | Who knows? Maybe next time | 谁知道呢 也许下一次 |
[17:46] | we try to get him to confess in a less violent way. | 我们可以试试别那么暴力地让他认罪 |
[17:49] | Where’s the fun in that? | 那还有什么意思呢 |
[17:51] | At the very least, next time maybe we… | 至少 下一次也许我们可以 |
[17:54] | try and get him to confess more specifically. | 让他承认得更具体一点 |
[17:57] | “I betrayed her,” can mean a lot of things. | “我背叛了她” 可能有很多意思 |
[18:00] | You’re right. You’re right. | 你说得对 有道理 |
[18:01] | Maybe we should brainstorm | 也许我们可以头脑风暴一下 |
[18:02] | a list of betrayals. You start, Detective. | 有多少种背叛 你先来 警探 |
[18:08] | Hey, Ella. What’s up? | 艾拉 怎么了 |
[18:09] | Anders Brody didn’t kill Susan Ochoa. | 安德斯·布洛迪没有杀苏珊·奥乔亚 |
[18:12] | What? How do you know that? | 什么 你怎么知道的 |
[18:14] | Because, while Brody’s been in custody, | 因为 布洛迪被关押期间 |
[18:16] | the real killer just struck again. | 真正的凶手再次行动了 |
[18:23] | Victim’s name is David Ramirez. | 受害者名叫大卫·拉米雷斯 |
[18:25] | 27, apprentice mechanic, lived in the back of the shop. | 27岁 机械师学徒 住在店里后堂 |
[18:30] | – Is this what I think it is? – Yep. | -这是我认为的情况吗 -是的 |
[18:32] | Tattoos that were removed | 是被去掉的纹身 |
[18:34] | and their designs look like… | 图案看起来像是 |
[18:37] | Los X’s gang tats. | 洛斯X帮的帮派纹身 |
[18:39] | Apparently Ramirez grew up in foster homes, | 拉米雷斯似乎在孤儿院长大 |
[18:41] | he got mixed up with the wrong crowd, | 后来接触了一些狐朋狗友 |
[18:42] | got arrested a bunch of times, | 被逮捕过几次 |
[18:44] | but, four years ago, | 但是四年前 |
[18:45] | he goes to night school, gets his mechanic certification | 他开始上夜校 拿到了机械师证书 |
[18:49] | and he’s been clean ever since. | 后来就一直遵纪守法 |
[18:51] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[18:52] | – What’s wrong? – He’s just… | -怎么了 -他… |
[18:54] | Just trying to clean up his life, you know, like… | 他想要改过自新 就像… |
[18:57] | Susan Ochoa. | 苏珊·奥乔亚 |
[18:58] | Okay, let’s focus on the things we can control, | 好了 我们先专注于能够掌控的事情 |
[19:01] | like stopping the killer from striking again. | 比如阻止杀手再次伤人 |
[19:03] | We know that all the victims were linked by their former gang, | 我们知道所有受害者都加入过同样的帮派 |
[19:06] | so maybe it’s someone from their past. But what’s the motive? | 所以也许是某个旧相识 但动机是什么 |
[19:10] | Retribution maybe. | 可能是为了报复 |
[19:11] | Well, then let’s talk to the former crew, | 那我们跟以往的帮派成员聊聊 |
[19:13] | see if anyone knows anything. | 看看有没有人知道什么 |
[19:14] | Los Xs aren’t dumb corner boys anymore. | 洛斯X帮已经不是傻乎乎的小混混了 |
[19:16] | They’re a major drug operation. | 他们现在是大型毒枭团伙 |
[19:18] | Which means they have lawyers, | 也就是说他们有律师 |
[19:20] | and without air-tight warrants or full SWAT backup… | 如果没有严格的搜查令和特警队支援 |
[19:23] | they’ll stonewall us. | 我们会吃闭门羹的 |
[19:24] | You’re absolutely right, so I’ll call a judge, | 你说得很对 我会给一位法官打电话 |
[19:26] | get a warrant. That might take a couple of days. | 拿到搜查令 可能会花几天时间 |
[19:28] | But… Dan, I know what this is about, okay? | 不过 丹 我知道你心里在想什么 |
[19:32] | There’s nothing we can do until we get a warrant. | 除非拿到搜查令 否则我们无能为力 |
[19:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:39] | Has anyone seen Lucifer? | 有人看到路西法了吗 |
[19:42] | I’ll take it from here. | 我来送他吧 |
[19:43] | – No, don’t touch me! -I ‘ll take it from here. | -不 不要碰我 -我来送你 |
[19:46] | Relax, your neck is fine. | 放轻松 我不会动你脖子 |
[19:48] | It’s your guilt I want to get a grip on. | 我是想要了解一下你的内疚 |
[19:50] | You said you betrayed Susan, | 你说你背叛了苏珊 |
[19:52] | so if you didn’t kill her, what did you do? | 如果你没有杀她 那你做了什么 |
[19:54] | Look, I think it’s best if you just speak with my– | 我认为你最好跟我的律师谈… |
[19:56] | You went to Susan’s that evening for a reason, so tell me. | 你那天晚上去苏珊家是有原因的 告诉我吧 |
[20:01] | What did you desire? | 你是想要什么 |
[20:04] | I wanted… | 我想要 |
[20:08] | I wanted… | 我想要 |
[20:10] | forgiveness. | 被原谅 |
[20:12] | Forgiveness? Why? | 被原谅 为什么 |
[20:15] | One day I came upon Susan | 有一天我遇到苏珊 |
[20:17] | as she was talking to some at-risk youth group | 正在跟一群青少年聊天 |
[20:20] | about her past, her struggles with addiction. | 说起她的过去 她曾经的毒瘾 |
[20:22] | I had no idea and I panicked. | 我完全不知道 所以吓坏了 |
[20:25] | Imagine the PR crisis. | 想想会出现多大的公关危机 |
[20:26] | Head of Safety Protocols, a drug addict. | 安全部部长 居然是瘾君子 |
[20:29] | So I demoted her, took her off the NASA project. | 所以我贬了她的职 让她撤出宇航局的项目 |
[20:33] | You punished her for her former life. | 你为她曾经的人生惩罚了她 |
[20:36] | But then I went through her file | 但后来我查了她的档案 |
[20:38] | and I found that Susan was a model employee | 发现她是一位模范员工 |
[20:42] | and she’d passed every single drug test, | 每一次毒检都通过了 |
[20:44] | including the one last week. | 包括上周的那次 |
[20:46] | It wasn’t right, what I did to her. | 我那样对她是不对的 |
[20:48] | So you went over to apologize. | 所以你过去道歉 |
[20:50] | But when I got there, it was too late. | 但我到那里时 已经太晚了 |
[20:55] | She was dead. | 她死了 |
[20:58] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[21:03] | Never said that before. | 从没说过这句话 |
[21:07] | It feels good, man. | 感觉太好了 |
[21:09] | It feels real good. | 真的太好了 |
[21:11] | I’m sure it does. | 我相信你 |
[21:14] | Anyway… | 好了… |
[21:16] | you’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[21:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:23] | Were you just hugging Anders Brody? | 你刚才是在拥抱安德斯·布洛迪吗 |
[21:25] | Whatever it takes to get answers, Detective. | 为了弄清真相我愿意做任何事 警探 |
[21:28] | That’s very evolved of you. | 你还真是成熟了 |
[21:31] | Well, we’re still waiting on warrants | 话说 我们还在等搜查令 |
[21:33] | and we can’t do anything on the case until tomorrow, | 要等到明天才能处理这个案子 |
[21:35] | so our night’s free. | 所以我们今晚没什么事 |
[21:37] | Go on. | 继续 |
[21:38] | Well, I thought that maybe we could meet up later. | 我想也许我们晚点可以见一面 |
[21:42] | And, er… | 然后… |
[21:43] | You know, not exactly a date, but… | 并不是说这是个约会什么的 但是… |
[21:46] | maybe something better. | 也许可能比约会更好 |
[21:48] | Well, it sounds like you have something very particular in mind. | 听起来你好像有一些特别的打算 |
[22:01] | See you next week. | 下周见 |
[22:05] | Amenadiel. | 阿曼纳迪尔 |
[22:06] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[22:07] | I brought you some things. | 我给你带了些东西 |
[22:09] | Stuff that could help you out during this time. | 能在这段时间里帮到你的东西 |
[22:13] | That’s so nice of you, but I don’t need anything. | 你真好 但我什么都不需要 |
[22:16] | Linda, listen, I want to be here for you, alright? | 琳达 听我说 我想陪在你身边 好吗 |
[22:19] | So I figured that this would be a good way for us to start. | 所以我觉得这对我们来说是一个良好的开端 |
[22:25] | Now… | 那么… |
[22:27] | let’s do this. | 先看这个 |
[22:30] | This one’s good, because this Dr. Spock… | 这本书特别好 因为这位斯波克博士 |
[22:30] | 本杰明·斯波克博士 《幼儿保健常识》 | |
[22:32] | he seems to know the most about babies. | 似乎对婴儿最为了解 |
[22:35] | This one shows the baby | 这本书则告诉婴儿 |
[22:37] | that all animals poop. | 所有的动物都会大便 |
[22:41] | I’m not really sure why the baby would need to know that. | 不过我不确定为什么婴儿需要知道这些 |
[22:45] | This one is good… | 这本也很好… |
[22:47] | because it tells you what to do when a baby is crying. | 因为它告诉你当婴儿啼哭的时候该怎么做 |
[22:47] | 《惊恐 你就要有孩子了》 (本书纯属虚构 上面两本倒是确有其书) | |
[22:50] | Although maybe you don’t need this one. | 不过你也许不需要这本 |
[22:52] | I overheard at least three people crying in here today | 我今天在这里至少听到三个人哭了 |
[22:54] | – and you handled it like a pro– – It’s too soon. | -但你都处理得很专… -太早了 |
[23:00] | Honestly. | 真的 |
[23:01] | It’s very kind of you | 你这样做很贴心 |
[23:03] | and I appreciate the gesture, I really do… | 我也很感激你的好意 真的… |
[23:07] | but I… | 但是我… |
[23:10] | I told you you were the father because you deserved to know. | 我告诉你是孩子的父亲 是因为你应该知道 |
[23:13] | Not to pressure you into helping out. | 不是想强迫你参与进来 |
[23:16] | The truth is I’m used to doing things on my own. | 事实是我已经习惯独自面对一切 |
[23:20] | I don’t see why raising a baby should be any different. | 抚养孩子这件事也一样 |
[23:23] | I just wanted to help. | 我只是想帮你 |
[23:24] | You don’t need to worry about me. | 你不用担心我 |
[23:28] | And you, I… | 还有 我… |
[23:30] | I would love to talk, but, | 我很想跟你聊聊 但是 |
[23:31] | unfortunately, I have a ton | 很不幸 在下一个患者来之前 |
[23:33] | of paperwork to do before my next client, so… | 我还有很多文书工作要处理 所以… |
[23:35] | Right. | 好 |
[23:38] | I’ll get out of your way. | 那我就不耽误你了 |
[23:47] | I like that one. | 我喜欢那把 |
[23:49] | Really? Not the one I would have chosen, | 真的吗 要是我肯定不选那把 |
[23:50] | but you are the closest person to a baby I know. | 但你是我认识的最接近婴儿的人了 |
[23:54] | Okay, so at what age did your parents teach you to hunt? | 好吧 所以你父母是在你几岁时教你打猎的 |
[23:57] | What’s going on? | 你们在干什么 |
[23:58] | Maze, you know she’s not allowed to play with knives. | 麦子 你知道我们不许她玩刀的 |
[24:00] | Relax, Dan, these knives aren’t for Trixie. | 别紧张 丹 这些刀不是给翠茜的 |
[24:04] | They’re for a baby. | 是为一个婴儿准备的 |
[24:07] | Okay, new rule. | 好 新规则 |
[24:09] | No more knife play of any kind with my kid. You got it? | 不许再和我的孩子玩刀 明白了吗 |
[24:12] | – Fine. – Trixie, it’s time to go. | -知道了 -翠茜 该走了 |
[24:15] | Grab your stuff. | 去拿你的东西 |
[24:16] | So who pissed in your Cheerios? | 所以是谁惹你了 |
[24:18] | You’re even grumpier than usual. | 你比平常还暴躁 |
[24:21] | It’s the case, okay? I feel powerless. | 是那个案子 我感觉有劲没处使 |
[24:24] | Any second now, another person could get killed | 现在随时都可能有人丧命 |
[24:26] | and we’re just… we’re sitting on our asses. | 而我们…我们只能在这干坐着 |
[24:29] | – Why? – Because we’ve got to wait for a judge | -为什么 -因为我们要等法官 |
[24:31] | to give us a stupid warrant. | 给我们发那份愚蠢的搜查令 |
[24:36] | Says who? | 谁说的 |
[24:48] | Mr. Morningstar, thank you for reaching out. | 晨星先生 谢谢你联系我 |
[24:51] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[24:52] | Did Detective Decker… Did she do something? | 戴克警探 她做了什么事吗 |
[24:54] | No. | 没有 |
[24:56] | And she never will. | 而且她也不会去做 |
[24:57] | I’m just here to tell you that you’re wrong about the Detective. | 我只是来告诉你 你对于警探的看法是错的 |
[25:00] | If she’s planning anything, it’s an apology. | 就算她有什么计划 那也是道歉 |
[25:04] | I certainly hope that that’s the case. | 我当然希望是这样 |
[25:06] | Oh, ye of little faith, Father. | 你们这些信仰不足的人哪 神父 |
[25:10] | Have you noticed her carrying a vial? | 你注意到她带着一个小药瓶吗 |
[25:14] | A what? | 一个什么 |
[25:15] | A vial. It’s a… | 小药瓶 是一个 |
[25:17] | An ornate thing. It’s about the size of a plum. | 华丽的东西 和梅子差不多大小 |
[25:21] | I got word from a colleague of mine in Rome | 我听我在罗马的同事说 |
[25:23] | that she’d met with a priest | 她见了一位牧师 |
[25:24] | who was hell-bent on banishing the devil from Earth. | 而他一心想要把魔鬼赶出人间 |
[25:28] | And you all get paid to do this? I’m genuinely asking. | 你们做这些事有钱收的吗 我很真诚地问 |
[25:32] | Supposedly, this priest has uncovered a ceremony that would, | 假设这位牧师发现了一个仪式 |
[25:35] | and-and bear with me… | 耐心听我说完 |
[25:36] | trap the devil in hell for all eternity. | 能把魔鬼永远困在地狱里 |
[25:39] | He shared the details of this ceremony with Chloe. | 他把这个仪式的细节告诉了克洛伊 |
[25:45] | A ceremony to banish the devil to hell? That is priceless. Ha-ha! | 把魔鬼驱逐到地狱的仪式 真是太有趣了 |
[25:49] | No, seriously, | 不 说真的 |
[25:50] | you all need to take End of Days | 你们的梵蒂冈电影之夜 |
[25:51] | out of the Vatican movie night rotation. | 不要总是看《末世浩劫》 |
[25:55] | Definitely not one of Arnold’s best. | 那绝对不是施瓦辛格最好的一部电影 |
[25:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:57] | I know it sounds crazy. | 我知道这话很不可思议 |
[25:59] | But Chloe was very distressed last time I saw her. | 但是上次我见到克洛伊的时候 她很忧虑 |
[26:03] | Apparently, the ceremony involves | 显然 这个仪式 |
[26:05] | giving the subject a sacramental liquid… | 要给宿主喝某种圣水 |
[26:08] | that would sedate the devil. | 好让魔鬼昏死过去 |
[26:10] | Ooh, let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[26:11] | It’s inside the plum vial. | 圣水就在这个梅子瓶里 |
[26:14] | So I’m told. | 我听到的是这样 |
[26:15] | And if it would sedate the devil, | 如果圣水能让魔鬼镇静 |
[26:16] | I fear that it involves some poison. | 我担心里面会含有毒药 |
[26:19] | Something that would kill a normal man. | 这种东西会害死普通人的 |
[26:22] | You’re incorrigible, aren’t you? | 你简直无可救药了 |
[26:24] | Do you honestly think that I would travel thousands of miles, | 你真的认为如果我不重视这件事的话 |
[26:26] | tell you these outlandish tales, if I didn’t take them seriously? | 我会千里迢迢来和你说这些古怪的事吗 |
[26:31] | I hope beyond hope that I am wrong. | 我真心希望我是错的 |
[26:33] | But if there is any chance that Chloe could try something, | 但如果克洛伊想要采取行动 |
[26:37] | you need to be careful. | 你要小心 |
[26:39] | Well, consider me warned. | 就当我收到了你的警告 |
[26:42] | You may absolve yourself of | 你不必在这件事上 |
[26:43] | any further responsibility in this matter. | 再担责任了 |
[26:45] | Now, if you’ll excuse me… | 失陪了 |
[26:48] | I have plans. | 我还有事 |
[26:58] | Is that the man? | 就是这个人吗 |
[27:00] | Not a man, Your Excellency. | 他不是人 阁下 |
[27:02] | The prophecy is real. | 预言是真的 |
[27:05] | And now that the trap is set… | 陷阱已经设好 |
[27:09] | everything will come together soon. | 一切很快就会水到渠成 |
[27:20] | I hope this so-called surprise of yours | 希望你所谓的惊喜 |
[27:22] | doesn’t involve me taking off my shoes. | 不包括要我脱掉鞋子 |
[27:25] | I should warn you that what I have planned… | 我应该警告你我的计划 |
[27:28] | might be painful for you, but… | 对你来说也许会很痛苦 但是… |
[27:30] | I think, ultimately, you’ll see it’s a good thing. | 我想最终你会明白这是好事 |
[27:33] | Painful? | 痛苦 |
[27:34] | Detective, what on Earth are you talking about? | 警探 你到底在说什么 |
[27:36] | It’s just up ahead. | 就在前面 |
[27:38] | What is? | 什么在前面 |
[27:42] | Just… forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[27:46] | Detective… | 警探 |
[27:49] | where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪 |
[27:58] | Howdy. | 你好啊 |
[28:01] | What’s up, fellas? | 可好啊 各位 |
[28:07] | Do you have any idea where you are? | 你知不知道你在哪里 |
[28:10] | Yes, I do. | 知道 |
[28:11] | Los Xs headquarters. | 洛斯X帮总部 |
[28:13] | So-called brain trust of your transnational drug operation. | 所谓的跨国毒品贩毒智囊团 |
[28:17] | Come on, guys, relax. | 拜托 各位 别紧张 |
[28:18] | That’s not why I’m here, okay? | 我来这里不是要抓你们 |
[28:20] | Susan Ochoa and David Ramirez were murdered. | 苏珊·奥乔亚和大卫·拉米雷斯被人谋杀了 |
[28:23] | And I know you guys are involved somehow. | 我知道你们和这件事有关 |
[28:26] | So I need to talk to the guy or the girl who’s in charge. | 所以我想见见你们的老大 无论男女 |
[28:30] | And be quick about it. I’m in a bit of a hurry. | 速战速决吧 我有点赶时间 |
[28:34] | Okay, you know what, maybe I didn’t make myself clear. | 也许我没说清楚 |
[28:38] | Which one of you losers is in charge? | 你们哪个废材是老大 |
[28:43] | Okay. Alright. | 好吧 |
[28:46] | I guess I’m just going to have to press the issue, right? | 看来我得把这个问题解决了吧 |
[28:50] | Come on! | 放马过来吧 |
[28:54] | You see now, that wasn’t so hard, was it? | 看到了 也没这么难吧 |
[28:58] | What’s up, bro? | 你好 兄弟 |
[28:59] | Can you please tell me everything you know about the murders? | 你能否把你对谋杀案所知道一切都告诉我吗 |
[29:02] | What if I don’t? | 如果我不说呢 |
[29:03] | Well, then there’s going to be a problem. | 那就有麻烦了 |
[29:09] | you’re a crazy pig, aren’t you? Respeto. | 你就是个神经病吧 令人起敬 |
[29:13] | But the only problem we got… | 但我们唯一的问题是 |
[29:16] | is figuring out what we’re going to do with your body. | 想想我们该怎么处理你的尸体 |
[29:19] | Ssss! Matalo! | 干掉他 |
[29:29] | What? What? | 来啊 来啊 |
[29:45] | Cut it a little close there, don’t you think? | 你差点来晚了 你不觉得吗 |
[29:47] | My timing is perfect. | 我的时机刚刚好 |
[30:18] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[30:25] | What are we doing in a soup kitchen? | 我们来救济站做什么 |
[30:27] | Volunteering. You should try it. It could be fun. | 做志愿者 你应该试试 会很好玩的 |
[30:30] | Watching people trip and fall is fun. This… | 看别人摔倒才叫好玩 这里… |
[30:34] | not fun. | 不好玩 |
[30:36] | Lucifer, I just thought it would be nice for us | 路西法 我只是想我们俩改变一下 |
[30:38] | to do something good for a change. | 做点好事对我们有好处 |
[30:40] | Oh, for a change. | 改变一下 |
[30:42] | And just what exactly is it you’d like me to change? | 只是你到底希望我怎么改变呢 |
[30:44] | Oh, Lucifer, that’s not what I meant. | 路西法 我不是这意思 |
[30:46] | Listen, okay, if you’d like to leave, we can leave. | 好吧 如果你想走 我们可以走 |
[30:52] | You have been acting very strange, Detective. | 你最近的表现很奇怪 警探 |
[30:55] | Wanting me to drink less, be nicer to suspects, be more… | 你要我少喝酒 对嫌疑人温和 要我更 |
[30:59] | …more philanthropic. | …更仁慈 |
[31:00] | Oh, that’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[31:02] | The only thing that’s true is that you’ve been lying to me. | 我只知道你一直在欺骗我 |
[31:05] | No, I haven’t. | 不 我没有 |
[31:06] | Show me your purse. | 把你的包给我 |
[31:07] | My purse? | 我的包 |
[31:09] | – Why? – Show it to me. | -为什么 -给我看看 |
[31:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:12] | Fine. | 好 |
[31:21] | Detective, what’s this? | 警探 这是什么 |
[31:24] | Nothing. | 什么都不是 |
[31:25] | Oh, right. Well, if it’s nothing, | 是吗 如果什么都不是 |
[31:26] | you won’t mind me drinking it, will you? | 那你也不介意我喝一口吧 |
[31:28] | – No, don’t drink it. It’s perfume. – I’ve had worse. | -别喝 那是香水 -我喝过更难喝的 |
[31:31] | No, don’t! | 不 别喝 |
[31:34] | I know you’ve been meeting with Father Kinley. | 我知道你一直在和金利神父见面 |
[31:38] | I know all about it. | 我全都知道 |
[31:40] | – It’s not what you think. – Isn’t it? | -不是你想的那样 -不是吗 |
[31:42] | No, it’s not. It’s… | 不 不是的 是… |
[31:48] | Dan, can I call you back? I’m right in the middle of something. | 丹 我能等下给你回过去吗 我现在忙 |
[31:51] | I know who the killer is. | 我知道凶手是谁了 |
[31:52] | What? | 什么 |
[31:53] | And he’s about to skip town. | 他就要逃跑了 |
[32:18] | Hey, Dan. | 你好 丹 |
[32:18] | Okay, his name is Oscar and I just sent you a picture. | 他叫奥斯卡 我刚把照片发给你了 |
[32:23] | It’s Susan Ochoa’s drug counselor. | 这是苏珊·奥乔亚的戒毒顾问 |
[32:25] | We talked to him at the scene. | 我们在案发现场跟他聊过 |
[32:27] | Well, the head of Los Xs says that he’s the killer. | 洛斯X帮的老大说他就是凶手… |
[32:29] | The head of Los Xs? | 洛斯X帮的老大 |
[32:31] | How? | 他怎么会说 |
[32:32] | We caught a break, okay? It doesn’t matter. | 我们运气好 行吗 这不重要 |
[32:33] | What matters is | 重要的是 |
[32:34] | that Rivas was a gang counselor for both victims. | 里瓦斯同时是两个受害者的帮派顾问 |
[32:36] | So you’re saying they trusted him, | 所以你是说他们信任他 |
[32:38] | made their dark sides vulnerable | 对他展露了自己阴暗脆弱的一面 |
[32:40] | and then he just stabbed them in the back. | 而他却从背后捅了他们刀子 |
[32:42] | Yeah, pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[32:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:45] | That’s the million-dollar question. | 这是一个价值千金的问题 |
[32:55] | Lucifer! | 路西法 |
[32:57] | Lucifer, wait! | 路西法 等等 |
[33:02] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[33:05] | Let me in! | 让我进去 |
[33:17] | You! | 你 |
[33:18] | How could you just murder them? | 你怎么能杀了他们 |
[33:21] | I did what needed to be done. | 我只是做了该做的 |
[33:26] | They trusted you! | 他们信任你 |
[33:27] | They shared their darkest truths | 跟你分享了他们最黑暗的真相 |
[33:30] | and you just betray them? | 而你却背叛了他们 |
[33:32] | And I would happily do it again. | 我很愿意再来一次 |
[33:36] | This is going to be fun. | 这下可有意思了 |
[33:42] | I showed those losers the real me. | 我让那些废物看到了真正的我 |
[33:44] | Careful, or I’ll show you the real me. | 小心 否则我也会让你看看真正的我 |
[33:47] | Oh, yes. Do it! | 好啊 来吧 |
[33:50] | I thought they could change. | 我以为他们会改变 |
[33:53] | But they couldn’t. | 但他们没有 |
[33:55] | Dave was stealing again. | 大卫又去偷东西了 |
[33:57] | Susan was back on drugs. | 苏珊开始复吸 |
[33:58] | They were trash. | 他们就是垃圾 |
[34:00] | So I killed them. | 所以我杀了他们 |
[34:03] | What are you going to do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[34:09] | I’ll show you. | 我现在就让你看 |
[34:10] | Show me what you’ve got. | 让我看看你有什么本事 |
[34:11] | Come on, Lucifer. | 来啊 路西法 |
[34:13] | Show us who you really are. | 让我们看看你到底是谁 |
[34:21] | Do you want me to punish you? | 你想让我惩罚你 |
[34:24] | – Why? – Hands in the air. | -为什么 -举起双手 |
[34:29] | I failed. | 我失败了 |
[34:32] | May God forgive me. | 愿上帝宽恕我 |
[34:39] | Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about, man. | 对嘛 这才像话 |
[34:41] | When you kneed that dude | 当你用膝盖 |
[34:42] | and he fell down and I just came in there, | 把那家伙撞倒时 我刚好插过来 |
[34:45] | elbow to the face, amazing. | 用手肘给他的脸来了一记 太棒了 |
[34:47] | It just felt so good, you know. | 感觉太棒了 |
[34:49] | Just to let loose, not have to follow the rules for a change. | 太轻松了 偶尔让自己不去循规蹈矩 |
[34:53] | And you are amazing… | 你真的太棒了… |
[34:56] | for helping me out like that. | 能像那样帮我 |
[34:57] | Come on, any time you want to beat someone up. | 当然 任何时候你想扁人 |
[34:59] | Any time, you call me. | 无论何时 打电话给我 |
[35:01] | In fact, I’m going to kick your ass if you don’t. | 要是你不找我 我可饶不了你 |
[35:04] | Oh, man, this is going to sound crazy. | 天啊 这听起来太疯狂了 |
[35:06] | But I can’t wait to do it again. | 但我已经迫不及待想再来一次了 |
[35:10] | Old Dan is back. | 过去的丹回来了 |
[35:12] | I am so in. | 我太高兴了 |
[35:13] | The straight and narrow Dan, total buzzkill. | 那个中规中矩的丹 实在太无聊了 |
[35:16] | Screw that Dan. | 去他的吧 |
[35:18] | It was getting me nowhere. | 他屁用没有 |
[35:19] | Trust me, darker Dan… | 相信我 这个黑暗的丹 |
[35:22] | will get you real far. | 会让你走得更远 |
[35:28] | Well, that does it. | 行了 确定了 |
[35:30] | I’ll never be able to eat beef kebabs ever again. | 我再也吃不下牛肉串了 |
[35:36] | Did you find anything? | 有什么发现吗 |
[35:38] | Yeah, same thing. Bloody clothes, | 同样的东西 带血的衣服 |
[35:40] | another knife, same as the others. | 又一把匕首 跟其他案子一样 |
[35:42] | And who owns the house? | 这房子属于谁 |
[35:43] | I don’t know, I’ll see if we have that yet. | 我不知道 我去看看我们有没有相关资料 |
[35:45] | Man… this dude must have been | 天哪…能让他这样自杀 |
[35:47] | really scared of something to go out like that. | 这家伙一定非常害怕什么东西 |
[35:51] | Or someone. | 或者什么人 |
[35:57] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[35:59] | Something else was happening here. | 这里还有别的古怪 |
[36:02] | Something strange. | 什么奇怪的事情 |
[36:05] | He knew about my true face. He wanted me to show it to him. | 他知道我真实的脸 他想让我展示给他 |
[36:09] | – Why? – I don’t know. | -为什么 -我不知道 |
[36:11] | But I could have sworn that he said, “Show us your face.” | 但我发誓他说了”让我们看看你的真面目” |
[36:16] | Us? | 我们 |
[36:17] | But there was no-one else here. | 但这里没有其他人了 |
[36:22] | Unless it’s a two-way mirror. | 除非这是个双面镜 |
[36:30] | Erm, that was evidence. This is a secure crime scene. | 那是证物 这是一个受保护的犯罪现场 |
[36:35] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[36:38] | You’re never going to believe who owns the house. | 你绝不会相信这间房子属于谁 |
[36:41] | The Catholic Church. | 天主教会 |
[36:45] | Your friend Father Kinley must have been watching. | 你的朋友金利神父那时一定在旁观看 |
[36:47] | I think Kinley arranged all of this to get to you. | 我认为金利安排了这些都是为了接近你 |
[36:51] | He wanted to show someone who… | 他想展示给某人… |
[36:54] | or what… | 你到底是谁… |
[36:56] | you really are. | 或者是什么 |
[36:58] | I know that we have a lot to talk about | 我知道我们有许多需要谈 |
[36:59] | and I have a lot to explain | 我也有很多需要解释 |
[37:01] | and I know a lot of this is my fault, | 我也知道这些大多都是我的错 |
[37:02] | but you need to trust me right now. | 但你现在需要信任我 |
[37:05] | Really? | 是吗 |
[37:06] | I think you’re in real danger. | 我认为你现在非常危险 |
[37:07] | Enlighten me, Detective. | 请不吝赐教 警探 |
[37:09] | Just who exactly am I in danger from? | 到底是谁对我有危险 |
[37:16] | What in God’s name was that? | 以上帝之名 那到底是什么 |
[37:19] | It was a setback, that’s all. | 那是个挫折 仅此而已 |
[37:20] | That man killed two people, then himself, and you knew? | 那男人杀了两人之后自杀 而你早就知道 |
[37:24] | No, wait. You orchestrated it. | 不 等等 你谋划了这些 |
[37:28] | Extreme measures were taken. | 非常时刻 非常手段 |
[37:30] | It would have been worth it if Lucifer had shown his true face. | 如果路西法展现了他的真容 一切本都值得 |
[37:33] | Can you even hear yourself? | 听听你自己说的话 |
[37:35] | The Church needs to see | 教会需要知道 |
[37:36] | that Lucifer Morningstar is the actual devil. | 路西法·晨星是真正的魔鬼 |
[37:41] | It should have worked. | 这本该成功的 |
[37:43] | Chloe told me that he likes to make every case about himself | 克洛伊告诉我他认为每件案子都与自己有关 |
[37:45] | and I set it up perfectly for him to want to punish Rivas. | 而我完美地为他设置到他想要惩罚里瓦斯 |
[37:49] | How could he not reveal himself? | 他怎么会没有露出真容 |
[37:51] | Because he’s better than you give him credit for. | 因为他比你预计的更好 |
[37:55] | Detective Decker. | 戴克警探 |
[37:56] | Well, she knows the truth. Tell him. | 她知道真相 告诉他 |
[38:00] | I do know the truth, Father. | 我是知道真相 神父 |
[38:02] | You worked at the same parish in El Salvador as Oscar Rivas. | 你在萨瓦尔多和奥斯卡·里瓦斯在同教区工作 |
[38:06] | It’s quite the coincidence. | 这可真巧 |
[38:08] | Oscar was a good man, a true believer, | 奥斯卡是个好人 一位真正的信徒 |
[38:10] | willing to do what was necessary. | 愿意去做必要的事 |
[38:13] | To take what action was needed to battle evil. | 去做打倒邪恶所需要的事情 |
[38:16] | You had Rivas kill two innocent people to battle evil? | 你为了打倒邪恶让里瓦斯杀了两个无辜的人 |
[38:21] | He willingly sacrificed himself | 他为了让路西法露出真容 |
[38:23] | to force Lucifer to reveal his true form, | 为了最终让教会知道真相 |
[38:25] | to show the Church finally the truth. | 心甘情愿地牺牲了自己 |
[38:31] | This is all your own private crusade, isn’t it, Father? | 这都是你私自发起的圣战 对吗 神父 |
[38:33] | The Vatican doesn’t know about this, do they? | 教廷根本不知道这事 对吗 |
[38:38] | Because they don’t believe. | 因为他们不信 |
[38:41] | But, together, you and I can convince them. | 但你和我一起 我们可以说服他们 |
[38:44] | Together, we can save them. | 我们可以一起救赎他们 |
[38:47] | And so many others. | 和很多其他人 |
[38:50] | You’re under arrest, Father. | 你被捕了 神父 |
[38:52] | For conspiracy to commit murder. | 因共谋杀人罪 |
[38:54] | Dear, dear girl… | 亲爱的 亲爱的女孩… |
[38:56] | Oscar is dead and I have done nothing wrong myself. | 奥斯卡已经死了 而我什么都没做错 |
[38:59] | You have no proof. | 你没有证据 |
[39:00] | It’s your word against mine. | 就我们两人 空口无凭 |
[39:03] | There is always evidence. | 总会有证据的 |
[39:06] | I will find it | 我会找到它 |
[39:07] | and I won’t stop until there’s enough to put you away. | 而且不把你送进监狱 我绝不罢休 |
[39:09] | That won’t be necessary. | 没有必要了 |
[39:12] | I’ll testify. Anything you need. | 我会作证 你需要什么都可以 |
[39:18] | I’m sorry, but you’re sick, Will. | 我很抱歉 但你太病态了 威尔 |
[39:28] | Mrs. Smith. | 史密斯女士 |
[39:30] | I’m looking for Mrs. Smith. | 我在找史密斯女士 |
[39:39] | Amenadiel. | 阿曼纳迪尔 |
[39:41] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[39:42] | Linda, you don’t have to do this alone. | 琳达 你不需要独自一人做这些 |
[39:45] | I want to be here for this baby and, | 我想陪着这个孩子 |
[39:46] | most importantly, I want to be here for you. | 最重要的是 我想陪着你 |
[39:52] | Yeah. | 对了 |
[40:03] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[40:10] | No. | 不 |
[40:15] | No. | 不 |
[40:16] | No. Amenadiel… | 不 阿曼纳迪尔… |
[40:18] | Amenadiel, come here. | 阿曼纳迪尔 过来 |
[40:20] | See… | 你看… |
[40:21] | Amenadiel… | 阿曼纳迪尔… |
[40:24] | What you’re doing is | 你在做的事 |
[40:25] | amazing and heroic and I should be so lucky… | 非常棒也很英勇 而我如果最终能 |
[40:29] | to end up with someone half as special as you are. | 和有你一半特殊的人在一起就很幸运了 |
[40:34] | But what you’re doing here, it’s… | 但你现在所做的事 是… |
[40:39] | It’s for the wrong reasons. | 是为了错误的原因 |
[40:43] | And it’s… | 而这… |
[40:44] | It’s not what I… | 这不是… |
[40:46] | It’s not what I need right now. | 这不是我现在所需要的 |
[40:49] | And what do you need? | 那你需要什么 |
[40:54] | I think I just need someone to hold my hand | 我想我只是需要一个人拉着我的手 |
[40:56] | and tell me everything’s going to be okay. | 告诉我一切都会好的 |
[41:05] | I promise you, Linda… | 我向你保证 琳达… |
[41:07] | everything is going to be okay. | 一切都会好的 |
[41:35] | I arrested Father Kinley, | 我逮捕了金利神父 |
[41:37] | so you don’t have to worry about him coming after you anymore. | 所以你不用再担心他会冲着你来了 |
[41:42] | I don’t care that he was trying to hurt me. | 我不在意他试图伤害我 |
[41:46] | I care that you were. | 我在意的是你有过这种想法 |
[41:50] | Lucifer, you have to understand that… | 路西法 你得理解… |
[41:54] | after I saw you… | 在我看见你之后… |
[41:57] | saw your face… | 看见你的脸之后 |
[42:00] | I had to get away… | 我不得不离开 |
[42:02] | to process things… | 去消化一些事情 |
[42:04] | you know? | 你明白吗 |
[42:06] | And somehow I ended up in Rome. | 不知怎么的我到了罗马 |
[42:11] | Kinley found me… | 金利找到了我 |
[42:13] | and obviously I shouldn’t have confided in him, but… | 显然我不该信任他的 但是… |
[42:17] | you know, at the time… | 你懂的 在那时… |
[42:19] | it felt like he understood what I was going through. | 感觉就像是他理解我所经历的事情 |
[42:22] | – He said you found him. – He’s lying. | -他说是你找到了他 -他在撒谎 |
[42:29] | There’s a lot of that going around. | 最近可是有不少谎言啊 |
[42:31] | Well, yes… | 是的… |
[42:33] | I… | 我… |
[42:35] | I did lie to you… | 我确实骗了你 |
[42:38] | and for a moment, | 而且有那么一小段时间 |
[42:40] | I was helping him try to send you back to hell. | 我是在帮他把你送回地狱 |
[42:45] | How could you do that to me? To me? | 你怎么能那样对我 对我 |
[42:48] | Because I’m terrified! | 因为我很害怕 |
[42:54] | You are the… | 你真的是那个… |
[42:56] | actual devil. | 魔鬼 |
[42:58] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[43:02] | every story of good and bad from | 想想历史上 从始至终 |
[43:07] | throughout history, throughout time, | 每一个关于善恶的故事 |
[43:09] | says that you are the embodiment of evil. | 都说你是邪恶的化身 |
[43:16] | And how am I, Chloe Decker, a nobody… | 我 克洛伊·戴克 一个小人物 |
[43:21] | supposed to deal with that? | 该如何去应对这种事 |
[43:32] | But… | 但是… |
[43:34] | But then… | 但然后… |
[43:38] | Then I came back. | 然后我回来了 |
[43:41] | And… | 然后… |
[43:45] | And I saw you. | 然后我看见了你 |
[43:48] | I really saw you. | 我真的看清了你 |
[43:52] | And I remembered how you made me feel. | 我记起了你给我的感觉 |
[43:57] | And I realized, Lucifer, you’re not that guy. | 然后我意识到了 路西法 你不是那个人 |
[44:00] | No. | 不 |
[44:03] | What if I am that guy? | 如果我就是那个人呢 |
[44:06] | You don’t have to be. You could change. | 你不必是他 你可以改变的 |
[44:09] | But what if I can’t? | 如果我改变不了呢 |
[44:16] | Could you accept me like this? | 你能接受这样的我吗 |
[44:20] | I… | 我… |
[44:22] | You have no idea how much I want to. | 你无法想象我有多想接受 |
[44:27] | I do. I’m… | 我真的想 我… |
[44:29] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[44:30] | But could you? | 但你能做到吗 |
[44:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[44:42] | Then I have my answer. | 那我知道你的答案了 |
[45:29] | Your Excellency. | 阁下 |
[45:30] | Did you change your mind? Are you here to get me out? | 您改变主意了吗 您是来救我出去的吗 |
[45:33] | I am here to take your confession. | 我是来听你忏悔的 |
[45:36] | I have nothing to confess. | 我没什么可忏悔的 |
[45:38] | William, you are responsible for the deaths of three people. | 威廉 你害死了三个人 |
[45:41] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[45:42] | I’m trying to save lives. | 我是在救大家 |
[45:44] | To stop the prophecy. | 在努力阻止预言 |
[45:46] | When the devil walks the earth | 当魔鬼行走人间 |
[45:48] | and finds his first love, evil shall be released. | 找到自己的初恋 邪恶就会被释放 |
[45:50] | Enough with this damned prophecy you’re obsessed with. | 不要再扯你迷信的这个鬼预言了 |
[45:53] | The devil is walking the earth. | 魔鬼正在人间行走 |
[45:55] | His Holiness has issued an order. | 教皇陛下下达了一项命令 |
[45:58] | You’ve been excommunicated. | 你被革出教门了 |
[46:04] | I… | 我… |
[46:05] | may have failed, temporarily, | 也许暂时失败了 |
[46:08] | to prove that Lucifer is the devil, | 没能证明路西法就是魔鬼 |
[46:11] | but at least I have pushed him and Chloe Decker apart. | 但至少我拆散了他和克洛伊·戴克 |
[46:13] | Maybe that will be enough to stop the prophecy. | 也许那就足够阻止预言了 |
[46:18] | Even if Lucifer Morningstar was the devil | 就算路西法·晨星是魔鬼 |
[46:22] | and the prophecy was true… | 那个预言也是真的 |
[46:25] | what makes you so sure Chloe Decker is even his first love? | 你如何确定克洛伊·戴克就是他的初恋 |
[46:37] | I’ll be praying for you, William. | 我会为你祈祷的 威廉 |
[46:47] | Of course she is. | 她当然是 |
[46:49] | Who else could it be? | 还能是谁 |
[47:07] | So many options. | 好多选择呀 |
[47:13] | I’ll have… | 我要一杯… |
[47:16] | an appletini. | 苹果马提尼 |