时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Bollocks. | 该死 |
[00:27] | This is the answer. | 答案在这里 |
[00:29] | This is the answer. | 这就是答案 |
[00:54] | Lucifer! | 路西法 |
[00:56] | I can think of something better to do with those fingers. | 那些手指可以有更好的用处 |
[01:00] | Give a devil a moment to recharge. | 就算是魔鬼也得喘口气 |
[01:07] | Look what came in the mail today. | 看看我今天收到了什么 |
[01:10] | It’s a me costume. | 是”我”的变装 |
[01:12] | I can see. | 看出来了 |
[01:14] | Does it make you want to come over here and… | 这会不会让你想过来… |
[01:17] | tempt me? | 诱惑我 |
[01:18] | It does. | 会 |
[01:32] | It is so great to finally | 终于找到一个 |
[01:34] | have a boyfriend that actually likes to have fun. | 真正会玩的男朋友了 真是太棒了 |
[01:39] | Boyfriend? | 男朋友 |
[01:42] | I don’t know. Boo, bae? | 我不知道 烂朋友 蓝朋友 |
[01:44] | I’m still not caught up on the slang. | 我还是搞不懂这些俚语 |
[01:48] | Come into the bedroom. I’ll show you what else came in the mail. | 到房里来 我给你看我还收到了什么 |
[01:58] | And we only had sex twice more. | 然后我们只又做了两次爱 |
[02:01] | But I’m a ten times a day man, doctor. | 但我可是一夜十次郎 医生 |
[02:03] | Big Ben strikes ten, as they say. | 就像他们说的 大本钟敲十下 |
[02:06] | I’m Big Ben. | 我就是大本钟 |
[02:07] | Yeah, I got that. | 是的 我明白 |
[02:08] | Is it possible that the word “boyfriend” is what… | 有没有可能是”男朋友”这个词… |
[02:13] | stopped the clock? | 关停了大本钟 |
[02:14] | Well, I suppose that was a rather serious word | 我想对于一段轻松愉悦的关系来说 |
[02:16] | to drop into an otherwise fun time, yes. | 这个词确实过于沉重了 所以是的 |
[02:18] | But is fun all this is? | 但真的只是轻松愉悦吗 |
[02:21] | She’s been staying with you for over a week. | 她已经和你待一个多星期了 |
[02:24] | Maybe this is serious. | 也许你们是认真的 |
[02:25] | I’m simply helping out a friend, doctor. | 我只是在帮助一个朋友 医生 |
[02:29] | She’s just arrived on Earth. Where else can she stay? | 她刚刚来到人间 还能待在哪里 |
[02:31] | Oh, right. | 对 是啊 |
[02:33] | The Eve, from the Garden of Eden. | 伊甸园的夏娃 |
[02:36] | I mean, I am carrying an angel baby. | 毕竟我怀着一个天使宝宝 |
[02:38] | I guess this is just a normal Tuesday for me now. | 现在这种事对我来说也只是普通的一天罢了 |
[02:40] | Doctor… | 医生… |
[02:41] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[02:43] | Eve is amazing, she’s beautiful, she’s… | 夏娃很棒 她很漂亮 她… |
[02:47] | very funny on text. | 发信息很有趣 |
[02:48] | – And she knows you and accepts you. – Exactly. | -而且她了解你 接受你 -正是 |
[02:51] | So she should know that | 所以她应该知道 |
[02:52] | I’m not a serious relationship kind of devil. | 我不是那种会认真对待感情的魔鬼 |
[02:55] | And yet you were willing to try with Chloe. | 但你却愿意和克洛伊尝试 |
[02:59] | Well, we saw how that turned out, didn’t we? | 我们也看到结果了 不是吗 |
[03:02] | Sometimes, when someone has real feelings for someone… | 有时候 当一个人对另一个人动了真情 |
[03:06] | and it doesn’t work out… | 却无疾而终时… |
[03:08] | they shut down to anything new | 他们会关上心门 |
[03:11] | until they can deal with those leftover feelings. | 直到他们能够面对之前遗留的感情 |
[03:14] | Okay, you didn’t know that your last case… | 你并不知道你最后的案子 |
[03:18] | was your actual last case. | 就真的是你们最后的合作了 |
[03:22] | Are you sure that you got proper closure with Chloe? | 你确定你和克洛伊真的结束了吗 |
[03:40] | I know. Sweet wheels, right? | 就是说 你看这车多棒啊 |
[03:44] | A Mercedes 300SL Gullwing. | 奔驰300SL鸥翼 |
[03:46] | You do not see too many of these babies. | 这宝贝可不常见 |
[03:49] | Guy had his own home car wash equipment for it. | 这家伙还为它准备了专用的家用洗车设备 |
[03:52] | Victim’s name is Derek Lee. | 死者名叫德里克·李 |
[03:53] | He still had his car keys, phone and wallet on him | 他身上还带着车钥匙 电话和钱包 |
[03:56] | and the house hasn’t been touched, | 房子也没有被翻过的迹象 |
[03:57] | so this was definitely not a robbery. | 所以绝对不是抢劫 |
[04:00] | Cause of death was this. | 死因是这个 |
[04:02] | The killer jammed this in his throat and went full blast. | 凶手把这个塞进死者喉咙里 然后开到最大 |
[04:05] | – He literally drowned. – So we can assume it’s personal. | -溺死了他 -所以可以认为是寻仇 |
[04:08] | Yeah. I mean, personal lives can get pretty sticky. | 没错 恩怨情仇什么可相当棘手 |
[04:12] | Have you, uh… | 你… |
[04:14] | talked to Lucifer? | 跟路西法谈过了吗 |
[04:15] | Oh, I went to his place and some woman was over there. | 我去了他家 结果有个女人在那 |
[04:19] | I didn’t want to interrupt. | 我不想打扰他们 |
[04:21] | But it’s not a big deal. You know, just giving him some time. | 但这没什么大不了的 只是给他一些时间 |
[04:25] | It’s been a week. That’s a lot of time. | 已经一个星期了 很多时间了 |
[04:28] | But that’s a good thing. | 但这是件好事 |
[04:29] | You know, he’s getting it out of his system. | 他正在慢慢恢复 |
[04:31] | But seriously, Chloe, | 但说真的 克洛伊 |
[04:32] | if you miss him, you should go talk to him. | 如果你想他 就应该告诉他 |
[04:34] | Sure. When the time is right. Right now, let’s focus on the case. | 当然 等时机到了 现在我们专心办案 |
[04:37] | Any witnesses? | 有目击者吗 |
[04:39] | Yeah. Those two heard arguing. | 有 那两个人听到了争吵声 |
[04:43] | I was halfway up the block when I heard a guy yelling, | 我走到一半时听到一个男人在喊 |
[04:45] | “How much for the car?” , you know, | “这辆车多少钱”什么的 |
[04:47] | something like that. I don’t know. | 好像是这么句话 没太听清楚 |
[04:48] | He was asking how much was the car. | 他在问这辆车多少钱 |
[04:50] | I heard it all from my window. | 我从窗户里听到了 |
[04:52] | – And you live next door? – Mm-hmm. | -你住在隔壁 -是的 |
[04:53] | – Did you see anything? – No. | -你看到什么了吗 -没有 |
[04:55] | But I told him | 但我告诉他 |
[04:55] | parking that car in the driveway was just asking for trouble. | 把车停在车道上是自找麻烦 |
[04:59] | He should have listened to me. | 他应该听我的 |
[05:00] | – Thank you. – Excuse me, guys. | -谢谢 -不好意思借过 |
[05:03] | So apparently the killer was asking about the value of the car. | 显然凶手是在问这辆车的价值 |
[05:06] | So why not just take it? | 所以他为什么没有抢走它 |
[05:07] | I think I’ve got an answer for that. | 我想我知道这个问题的答案 |
[05:09] | Derek was a collector of vintage cars. | 德里克是古董车收藏家 |
[05:11] | Looks like he just won a big one at a private auction. | 他好像刚在一个私人拍卖会上赢得了这辆车 |
[05:13] | Check out these. | 看这些 |
[05:14] | Messages he was receiving from the guy he outbid. | 他从出价低于他的人那里收到的信息 |
[05:17] | “I’m killing you. | “我要杀了你 |
[05:18] | Before you pick up that car, you’ll be dead.” | 在你开走那辆车之前 你就会没命” |
[05:20] | Great. Do we know who he is? | 太好了 知道他是谁吗 |
[05:21] | The messages are anonymous, but according to this, | 信息是匿名的 但是根据这个 |
[05:23] | Derek was supposed to get possession of the car this afternoon | 德里克本该在今天下午拿到这辆车的所有权 |
[05:26] | at some collectors’ event called Malibu Motor Enthusiasts. | 就在一场叫做马里布机车爱好者的集会上 |
[05:30] | Did you just say the MME? | 你刚说的是”马车会”吗 |
[05:32] | – Yeah. – No way. | -是的 -不是吧 |
[05:34] | They are uber exclusive. | 这群人很排外的 |
[05:36] | Even I can’t get in there, and I know my cars. | 就连我都混不进去 我可是很懂车的 |
[05:39] | Plus, they’re just shady and gray market enough | 再说 他们都狡猾得很 很懂黑市那一套 |
[05:40] | that if you show up to serve a warrant, | 要是你亮出了搜查令 |
[05:42] | they will literally stall | 他们真的会在门口 |
[05:43] | you at the door while everyone scatters. | 跟你周旋 直到所有人都走掉 |
[05:45] | So then how do you get in? | 那你要怎么混进去呢 |
[05:46] | Well, the only way is to | 只有一个办法 |
[05:47] | show up with your own set of vintage wheels. | 带着自己的古董车出场 |
[05:49] | That’s how they know you’re in the club. | 这样他们就会认为你也是他们的一员了 |
[05:51] | Okay, I can see if we have any vintage cars in our pound. | 好吧 我找找看所里有没有什么古董车 |
[05:54] | Wait, I know someone who can help. | 等等 我知道有个人能帮忙 |
[05:57] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[05:58] | Guess the time is finally right, huh, Decker? | 终于等到好时机了是不是 戴克 |
[06:06] | You handsome devil. | 你这个帅气逼人的魔鬼 |
[06:10] | Is that my toothbrush? | 那是我的牙刷吗 |
[06:14] | You’re worried about your toothbrush being in my mouth? | 你还担心我用你的牙刷吗 |
[06:19] | Though I was thinking I should pick up some toiletries. | 我想或许我也该带些洗漱用品来 |
[06:23] | There’s plenty of room | 反正药柜里 |
[06:24] | – in the medicine cabinet. – There is? | -地方也挺大的 -有吗 |
[06:29] | I’m going to take a shower. Meet me in there? | 我要冲个澡 一起来吗 |
[06:31] | Finally, a good idea. | 可算出了个好主意 |
[06:38] | Here comes Big Ben again. | 大本钟又要来啦 |
[06:41] | Dong! | 叮咚 |
[06:45] | Detective. | 警探 |
[06:47] | To what do I owe this… | 是什么风这么不巧 |
[06:49] | ill-timed interruption? | 把你刮这儿来了 |
[06:50] | Lucifer, look, I know things have been really awkward between us, | 路西法 我知道咱俩的关系比较尴尬 |
[06:54] | but I want to fix that. | 但我想改善一下 |
[06:56] | And I could use your help on the case I’m working. | 而且我正在查的案子需要你的帮助 |
[06:58] | Besides, you and I have | 还有 我跟你共事时 |
[06:59] | such a good closure rate when we work together. | 结案率还是十分不错的 |
[07:01] | Detective, I’m sorry, but… | 警探 我很抱歉 但… |
[07:04] | Hold on. Did you say closure? | 等等 你说了结 |
[07:07] | – Why? – Lucifer! Are you coming? | -怎么了 -路西法 你来不来 |
[07:14] | You’re not here alone. | 你不是一个人啊 |
[07:15] | Well, I have a guest, if that’s what you’re asking. | 既然你问了 我是有客人来访 |
[07:20] | Yes. Oh, yes. It looks like you’ve had a few guests. | 也对 看起来你不止一位客人 |
[07:24] | Fun. | 有意思 |
[07:25] | Um, okay. | 好吧 |
[07:26] | Well, this was a bad idea. It’s okay. Sorry to bother you. | 我真不该来 好吧 抱歉打扰你了 |
[07:32] | Detective, wait. | 警探 等等 |
[07:36] | I’ll come with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[07:38] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:39] | Yes. I think that closing this case | 是的 我认为了结这件”案子” |
[07:42] | might be just what the doctor ordered. | 或许正是医生要我做的事 |
[08:04] | Return it with so much as a scratch and I’ll see you in hell. | 还车时要是刮伤了一星半点 咱们就地狱见 |
[08:07] | Couldn’t you have just brought the Corvette? | 你就不能带那辆雪佛兰科尔维特来吗 |
[08:09] | Please, detective, Corvettes are a dime a dozen. | 拜托 警探 科尔维特遍地都是 |
[08:11] | Besides, I want this case to be special. | 何况我也想把这件案子办出彩来 |
[08:17] | Well, it’s pretty straightforward. | 事情十分简单明了 |
[08:18] | We couldn’t trace the threatening text sent to our victim. | 我们没法追踪发给受害者的恐吓信 |
[08:22] | But if the killer murdered Derek just to win the auction, well… | 但如果凶手杀害德里克就是为了赢得拍卖的话 |
[08:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:28] | No, don’t let me put you off. I’m just… | 别被我影响 我只是… |
[08:30] | stopping to smell the detective droning on about the case | 停下来聆听警探事无巨细地讲述 |
[08:33] | in total command of all the boring details. | 本案中所有无聊透顶的细节 |
[08:36] | It is very nostalgic. | 仿佛昨日重现一样 |
[08:39] | Okay. So the car that Derek won was a Tucker 48. | 好吧 德里克赢得的车是一辆塔克48 |
[08:42] | If we find the car, | 要是我们能找到这辆车 |
[08:43] | then whoever it’s being handed off to may be our killer. | 那么现任车主可能就是我们要找的凶手 |
[08:46] | Found it! | 找到了 |
[08:49] | And I suppose that poor pencil-necked soul is our killer. | 我想那只可怜的瘦猴就是你说的凶手了 |
[08:53] | Excuse me! Excuse me. Sorry, coming through. | 借过借过 抱歉 让一下 |
[08:56] | Coming through. Ooh, lovely shirt. Joking. | 让一下 这衣裳真好看 开玩笑的 |
[08:59] | That man is wanted by the police. | 那个人是警方的通缉犯 |
[09:04] | Well, we can’t miss the part of the case | 我们可不能错过办案时 |
[09:06] | where we chase the suspect. | 共同追击嫌犯的步骤 |
[09:07] | Or you chase and I watch, I mean. | 说来其实是你追我看 |
[09:09] | Or you could help this time. | 或许这次你可以帮我 |
[09:10] | Guys, please. Please, please. | 各位 借过借过 |
[09:14] | Get out of the way! | 快点让开 |
[09:20] | See? Didn’t have to chase him at all. | 看到没 完全不用追 |
[09:22] | He got tired. | 他被轮胎敲晕了 |
[09:24] | Come on, I thought that was one of my better puns. | 别这样 这个双关算是我的佳作之一了 |
[09:26] | More than worthy of our final case. | 配得上我们的最后一案 |
[09:28] | Wait, what? | 等会 什么 |
[09:29] | Well, I’m just trying to appreciate | 我只是在仔细品味 |
[09:31] | every moment of the last time we’re working together. | 我们最后一次共事的每时每刻 |
[09:34] | One final case to get closure on the whole thing. | 了结一切事情的最后一案 |
[09:37] | Okay. Can we talk about this another time? | 好吧 我们能换个时间谈这一话题吗 |
[09:40] | You have to listen to me. I hated Derek, | 你们一定要听我说 我讨厌德里克 |
[09:42] | but I would never kill anyone, I swear. | 但我绝对不会杀他啊 我发誓 |
[09:44] | Detective, please. One last time for posterity. | 求你了警探 最后一次 权当纪念好吗 |
[09:48] | Go ahead. | 好吧 |
[09:50] | Kev, tell me… | 小凯 告诉我 |
[09:52] | what is it that you truly desire? | 你真正渴望的是什么 |
[09:54] | Power? Wealth? | 权力 财富 |
[09:57] | Better dress sense? | 更好的衣品 |
[09:58] | I… | 我 |
[10:03] | To tell the truth so I don’t go to jail for murder. | 想说出真相 以免被判谋杀锒铛入狱 |
[10:07] | What? If that’s the case, then why did you run? | 什么 如果是这样 你为什么要跑 |
[10:10] | ‘Cause I thought you were here about the kit cars. | 因为我以为你们是为那些组装车来的 |
[10:12] | Kit cars? You mean those awful replicas that only look vintage? | 组装车 你是说那些做旧的劣质仿品车吗 |
[10:16] | Those don’t fool anybody with taste. | 有品位的人才不会被你糊弄 |
[10:17] | True, but you can make a ton of money selling them | 确实 但把它们卖给不识货的能挣不少钱 |
[10:20] | to goobers who can’t tell the difference. | 反正他们也看不出区别 |
[10:21] | It’s not like it’s illegal. | 这又不犯法 |
[10:23] | Sounds illegal. | 好像是犯法的 |
[10:24] | It is illegal, but it’s not murder. | 是犯法了 可我没杀人啊 |
[10:26] | Listen, we saw the messages. | 听着 短信我们都看到了 |
[10:28] | You said that you wanted to | 你说你打算 |
[10:29] | kill him before he could collect on this auction. | 在他拿下拍卖之前杀了他 |
[10:31] | Kill his reputation. | 抹杀他的名声 |
[10:33] | I was going to tell everyone I sold him a couple of kits. | 我本来打算告诉大家我卖给他过几辆组装车 |
[10:36] | Your rep is all you have in our world. | 你的名声就是你在这个圈子里的一切 |
[10:38] | Yes, what a tragedy to lose the respect of these… | 是啊 失去了这些人的尊重可真是… |
[10:42] | people. | 可悲 |
[10:43] | Look, he was killed this morning, right? | 他是今天早上被杀的 对吧 |
[10:45] | I was selling a kit Porsche 550 to a guy up in Fresno. | 我那时候在弗雷斯诺卖了辆组装保时捷550 |
[10:48] | I just flew back two hours ago. | 我两个小时之前才飞回来的 |
[10:49] | Alright, we’ll check that out. | 好吧 这个我们会核实的 |
[10:51] | But unless you have any other information, then… | 但是除非你能提供别的信息 |
[10:53] | Wait. You should check | 等等 你应该去查一下 |
[10:54] | out this guy Derek’s been hanging out with. | 最近和德里克鬼混的那个人 |
[10:56] | Scary dude, shaved head. | 吓人的哥们 大光头 |
[10:58] | Tattoos. | 还有文身 |
[11:00] | Do you have the scary dude’s name? | 你知道这个吓人的哥们叫什么吗 |
[11:02] | I never saw him myself. | 我没见过他 |
[11:05] | Er… but I saw his car. | 但是我见过他的车 |
[11:06] | He has an awful ’92 Geo Metro in Polynesian green. | 他有一辆超差的92年波利尼亚绿吉优老爷车 |
[11:12] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[11:18] | The girl from the jewelry auction. | 珠宝拍卖会上的那个姑娘 |
[11:21] | You’re still hanging out with her? | 你还和她在一起呢 |
[11:23] | Yes. | 对 |
[11:24] | Yes, she’s been staying with me. | 她最近都和我在一起 |
[11:26] | She’s… | 她 |
[11:28] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[11:29] | So why don’t we go and catch this scary dude? | 我们去抓这个吓人的兄弟吧 |
[11:32] | He sounds like a worthy final killer. | 他来当最后一案的杀手正合适 |
[11:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:44] | Lucy, are you here? | 小路 你在吗 |
[11:46] | Listen, we… | 那个 |
[11:48] | got your baby gift, but… | 收到你给宝宝准备的礼物了 但是 |
[11:51] | Yeah, I don’t think these are teething rings. | 我觉得这些应该不是磨牙环 |
[11:54] | Amenadiel? | 阿曼纳迪尔 |
[11:58] | Your brother’s out. | 你弟弟出去了 |
[11:59] | Eve. | 夏娃 |
[12:02] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[12:04] | Did you hurt Lucifer? | 你伤害路西法了吗 |
[12:06] | Only when he asked me nicely. | 只有在他好好求我的时候 |
[12:09] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[12:10] | Because he killed Cain, Eve. | 因为他杀了该隐 夏娃 |
[12:12] | Your son. | 你的儿子 |
[12:16] | You know, I met Charlotte Richards on my way out of heaven. | 我从天堂出来的路上遇见了夏洛特·理查德 |
[12:23] | She was lovely. | 她很可爱 |
[12:27] | Same as my sweet and… | 和我亲爱的 |
[12:30] | gentle Abel. | 温和的亚伯一样 |
[12:34] | Pretty sure he heard what was coming to him. | 我很确定他知道自己会发生什么事情 |
[12:36] | Then why would you leave the Silver City? | 那你为什么离开天堂 |
[12:39] | Look who’s talking. | 你也真好意思说 |
[12:41] | You’re the one who couldn’t wait to tell everybody up there | 是你忍不住去告诉上面的人 |
[12:43] | how all of God’s children create their own fate. | 这些上帝的孩子也可以掌握自己的命运 |
[12:47] | How we decide where we belong. | 我们可以决定自己属于哪里 |
[12:51] | That was different, Eve. | 这不一样 夏娃 |
[12:53] | I’m an angel. You’re mortal. | 我是个天使 你是凡人 |
[12:55] | Yes, I’m mortal. | 对 我是个凡人 |
[12:57] | Created directly by the hand of God. | 直接由上帝之手创造的 |
[12:59] | Hence me being able to slip right back into my old bones. | 所以我才能回到这把老骨头里 |
[13:03] | Yes, you were able to come back down here to Earth, Eve, | 对 你可以回到人间 夏娃 |
[13:05] | but did you not even consider… | 但是你有没有想过 |
[13:08] | that, after rejecting heaven, you may not be allowed back in? | 拒绝了天堂之后 你可能就回不去了 |
[13:13] | Why would I want to go back to that boring place? | 我为什么会想回到那个无聊的地方 |
[13:16] | I’m having the time of my life down here with Lucifer. | 我和路西法在这里快活得很 |
[13:20] | And what happens when that comes to an end? | 那一切结束时会怎样 |
[13:22] | Well, if I get sent to hell, then… | 如果我被送回地狱 |
[13:27] | me and Lucifer can keep the party going down there. | 我和路西法就能一直在下面开派对了 |
[13:34] | I’ve gotten to know all of you | 我在这的这段时间 |
[13:36] | in my time here, which is what makes this… | 认识了所有人 所以才会让我的 |
[13:39] | my final case, so difficult. | 最后一个案子 如此困难 |
[13:42] | Dougie in the motor pool, who helped put a siren on my car. | 车辆调配处的道格 给我的车装了警笛 |
[13:46] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢你 |
[13:47] | Cucuzza in evidence, | 证据组的库库扎 |
[13:49] | who always let me inspect the cocaine seizures first. | 总是允许我先检查一下查获的可卡因 |
[13:54] | And you. | 还有你 |
[13:57] | Nameless uni, I think I’ll miss you most of all. | 无名姐姐 我会非常想你的 |
[14:01] | So anyway, as a parting gift for everyone… | 总之 作为送给大家的分别礼物 |
[14:07] | I’ve hired a Carl’s Jr. | 我雇了卡乐星 |
[14:08] | Truck out in the parking lot. Free burgers for you all. | 餐车就在停车场 给你们准备了免费的汉堡 |
[14:12] | Go on! Knock yourselves out. | 去吧 大家尽情吃吧 |
[14:13] | He’s not really going to leave us, is he? | 他不会真的离开我们吧 |
[14:16] | No. Remember when Lucifer disappeared and he came back married? | 不 还记得他消失了之后结了婚再回来吗 |
[14:19] | I mean, this is how he works through his issues. | 他就是这样解决问题的 |
[14:23] | Er… soon enough, everything will be back to normal, I’m sure. | 很快 一切就会恢复正常 |
[14:26] | Yeah, you’re totally right. | 对 你说的相当正确 |
[14:27] | He’s going to burn out on all these new ladies soon enough. | 很快他就会厌倦了那些新来的女人 |
[14:30] | – Actually, it’s just the one lady. – What? | -其实 只有一个女人 -什么 |
[14:33] | Some party girl named Eve. | 一个派对上的女孩 叫夏娃 |
[14:36] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[14:37] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[14:39] | I mean, if you’re serious, that’s serious. | 如果你是认真的 那可严重了 |
[14:41] | I’m not worried. I am not worried at all. | 我不担心 我一点都不担心 |
[14:44] | There is no way she knows the real Lucifer like I do. | 她不可能像我一样了解真正的路西法 |
[14:47] | – Ladies. – Hi. | -女士们 -嗨 |
[14:49] | Any news on our scary dude? | 那位吓人的兄弟有什么进展了吗 |
[14:51] | Mm. Yes, so these 16 individuals | 有 这16个人 |
[14:54] | drive Geo Metros in the Tri-County area. | 是三县的 有吉优老爷车 |
[14:57] | Oh. Mike Tyson here, very scary looking. | 这个迈克·泰森 长得非常吓人 |
[15:00] | Now what about this guy in the jailhouse tats? | 那这个入狱照的家伙呢 |
[15:03] | That is Sid Kluge. | 这是席德·克卢格 |
[15:05] | Well, I think you hit the jackpot, Decker. | 我觉得你猜对了 戴克 |
[15:07] | Yeah, rap sheet full of B&Es and aggravated assaults. | 犯罪记录上全都是非法闯入 严重袭击 |
[15:10] | And the address, right off of Venice Boulevard, | 还有地址 就在威尼斯大道上 |
[15:13] | near that dispensary that you love. | 离那间你喜欢的药房很近 |
[15:16] | Oh, detective, you know me so well. | 警探 你太了解我了 |
[15:19] | I really will miss this once the case is over. | 等这件案子结束了我会真的很想念这些 |
[15:25] | Over? | 结束 |
[15:34] | Is that Drill-bit Bueller? | 那是钻头布勒吗 |
[15:36] | Yep. | 没错 |
[15:37] | You know, he and his brother | 你知道吗 他和他弟弟 |
[15:38] | Sean are two of the most feared guys in the streets. | 肖恩是道上最令人害怕的两个人 |
[15:41] | Yeah, well, now they fear me. | 好吧 现在他们都怕我 |
[15:43] | Hey, I was going after his brother next and I was thinking… | 接下来我要去抓他弟弟 我在想… |
[15:48] | maybe you can jump in on the fun? | 没准你可以跟我一起找点乐子 |
[15:52] | Look, Maze, that whole thing with Los Xs, | 听着 麦子 跟洛斯X帮的事情 |
[15:55] | that was just a means to an end. | 那只是达到目的的一种手段 |
[15:58] | I mean, it’s not like I get | 我是说 我又不会因为 |
[15:59] | my kicks by beating the hell out of people. | 揍人就兴奋激动 |
[16:01] | Well, let me know next time there’s a means to an end… | 下次再有达到目的的手段记得叫我… |
[16:05] | Dan. | 丹 |
[16:12] | So I was thinking… | 所以我在思考… |
[16:14] | this doesn’t have to be our last case. | 这并不一定要是我们的最后一件案子 |
[16:16] | Oh, no, no. This is for the best, I think. | 不 不 我认为这是最佳选择 |
[16:18] | There’s no sense in dragging it out. | 没必要拖得太久 |
[16:20] | One last case should be enough. | 最后一件就足够了 |
[16:21] | Enough for what? | 足够什么 |
[16:23] | Well, for closure, of course. | 当然是为了一个结束 |
[16:25] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[16:27] | I… I’m not sure, but the doctor told me I needed it. | 我…我也不确定 但医生说我我需要它 |
[16:32] | Lucifer, if you ever need to talk about anything– | 路西法 如果你需要聊聊任何事情 |
[16:34] | I don’t believe this. | 不会吧 |
[16:36] | – What? – That geek was right about the car. | -什么 -那个宅男对这辆车的说法没错 |
[16:38] | It’s the most hideous thing I’ve ever seen. | 它确实是我见过最丑的东西 |
[16:41] | Still, at least we know our killer’s here. | 不过 至少我们知道了凶手就在这里 |
[16:44] | Or not. | 也可能不在 |
[16:46] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[16:57] | Well, it looks like this case | 看起来这件案子 |
[16:58] | might drag out a little longer than I thought. | 可能要比我预计的拖得更久点 |
[17:08] | No way it’s a coincidence | 几个小时后我们 |
[17:10] | that our number one suspect in | 德里克谋杀案的头号嫌疑人 |
[17:11] | Derek’s murder turns up dead hours later. | 就被发现死亡绝不可能是个巧合 |
[17:14] | There has to be a connection. | 一定有什么联系 |
[17:16] | I really had forgotten how much fun this is. | 我真的忘记了这有多好玩 |
[17:19] | You solving puzzles, me trying to distract you… | 你解决谜题 我试图打扰你… |
[17:22] | – waiting to come up with the big insight– – Found it! | -等待着重大线索出现 -找到了 |
[17:24] | – that breaks the case. – Not only found it. I think… | -破解案子 -不仅找到 我认为… |
[17:28] | I solved it. | 我破案了 |
[17:29] | – What? -There’s Derek, Sid. | -什么 -这是德里克 希德 |
[17:30] | And recognize that third guy? | 认出来第三个男人了吗 |
[17:32] | Yeah, one of the witnesses we talked to. | 是的 其中一个和我们谈过的目击者 |
[17:34] | Yeah. Marco Franklin. | 没错 马可·富兰克林 |
[17:37] | All three of them served | 在伊拉克时 他们三个 |
[17:38] | in the Explosives Ordnance division in Iraq. | 都在爆炸军械部服役过 |
[17:40] | But, wait, there’s more. | 但是 等着 还有更多 |
[17:41] | Marco was just released from prison two days ago | 马可两天前刚出狱 |
[17:44] | after serving a nine-year sentence for bank robbery. | 他因抢银行坐了九年牢 |
[17:47] | He bombed his way into the vault, | 他炸开了进金库的路 |
[17:48] | got caught coming out and, drum roll, | 出来时被抓住了 然后 重点来了 |
[17:50] | it is suspected he had two other accomplices, never apprehended. | 他被怀疑有两个同伙 从未被抓住过 |
[17:54] | So Sid and Derek were his partners. | 所以希德和德里克曾是他的搭档 |
[17:55] | He gets caught, they don’t. | 他被抓了 他们没有 |
[17:57] | Maybe they double-crossed him. So now he’s out– | 没准他们背叛了他 所以现在他出狱了 |
[17:59] | Looking for closure. | 想了结旧怨 |
[18:00] | Yeah. Call it whatever you want. | 没错 随便你怎么叫它 |
[18:02] | I call it solved! | 我管这叫破案了 |
[18:04] | That’s a great theory, but, right now, that’s all it is. | 这是个很棒的推理 但目前 这只是推理 |
[18:07] | We have no proof, so the killer could be anyone. | 我们没有证据 所以凶手可以是任何人 |
[18:09] | Agreed. This doesn’t really feel like closure to me. | 同意 这对我来说不像是个结束 |
[18:11] | – It doesn’t. – There must be more. | -不 这不像 -还需要有什么 |
[18:13] | Witnesses saw a man matching Marco’s description | 目击者发现了一个符合马可描述的男人 |
[18:15] | attacking Sid in front of his apartment. | 在希德的公寓前攻击他 |
[18:17] | – Circumstantial. – Agreed. | -间接证据 -我同意 |
[18:19] | Decker, you are putting me through the wringer. | 戴克 你差点就考到我了 |
[18:21] | Respect. But I got you beat. | 向你致敬 但我还是技高一筹 |
[18:23] | The striations on the shell casings found at the scene | 在现场发现的弹壳纹路 |
[18:26] | match Marco’s 9mm. | 符合马可的九毫米手枪 |
[18:28] | I made sure all the bases were covered for you. | 我确保所有的细节都为你考虑到了 |
[18:32] | We still have to pick him up. | 我们仍需要抓到他 |
[18:33] | Yes, until the suspect’s in custody | 是的 直到嫌犯被关押之前 |
[18:35] | the case isn’t truly closed, is it? | 案子都不算真正结束 对吧 |
[18:37] | – Way ahead of you. – Oh, for crying out loud. | -早在你们之前就想到了 -我的天哪 |
[18:39] | Dan helped me with the records. | 丹帮我找到了记录 |
[18:40] | He’s on his way to Marco’s address now, with some unis. | 他和一些警员在去马可地址的路上 |
[18:42] | Nothing left for us to do now, folks, but get our party on. | 现在除了开始派对 没什么需要我们做的了 |
[18:46] | What are you guys thinking? | 你们有什么主意 |
[18:47] | I feel like dancing. I’m going to go change. | 我想跳舞 我去换衣服 |
[18:53] | Lucifer, we can still– | 路西法 我们还可以 |
[18:54] | No. | 不用了 |
[18:55] | Detective… | 警探… |
[18:58] | I think this is best for me and for everyone. | 我觉得这对我和所有人都是最好的选择 |
[19:02] | I just want to say… | 我只是想说… |
[19:06] | great last case. | 最后一件案子很棒 |
[19:09] | Great partnership. | 这段搭档关系很棒 |
[19:15] | Right. | 好了 |
[19:34] | Here you go, Eve. | 你的酒 夏娃 |
[19:36] | Oh, thank you! | 谢谢你 |
[19:40] | You’re Eve? | 你就是夏娃 |
[19:42] | Yeah. Do we know each other? | 对 我们认识吗 |
[19:44] | I’m Ella Lopez and you need to– | 我是艾拉·洛佩兹而你需要 |
[19:46] | You’re Ella? | 你就是艾拉 |
[19:47] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[19:49] | Oh, how dare you use hugs against me? | 你怎么敢用拥抱来对付我 |
[19:53] | Wow, you’re even prettier in real life. | 你真人更漂亮 |
[19:56] | I’ve been dying to meet you | 自从路西法告诉我你有多棒之后 |
[19:58] | since Lucifer told me how amazing you are. | 我就一直很想见到你 |
[20:01] | – He said that? – Oh, yeah. | -他这么说过 -当然 |
[20:02] | I saw you out there on the dance floor. | 我看到你在舞池里了 |
[20:05] | You’ve got moves! | 你很会舞嘛 |
[20:07] | I’ve got to say, I saw you out there, girlfriend. | 我得承认 我刚刚看到你在那 妹子 |
[20:10] | – You’ve got some sick moves yourself. – Really? | -你也是非常会舞了 -真的吗 |
[20:13] | – Yeah. – Would you see this guy? | -是啊 -你瞧瞧 |
[20:15] | Oh, my God, that’s called “The robot”. | 老天 这招叫”机器人” |
[20:17] | I just learned that this morning. | 我今早刚学的 |
[20:20] | You’re pretty cool. | 你挺酷的 |
[20:22] | We’re both pretty cool. | 我俩都挺酷的 |
[20:28] | Hey, a friend just gave me some candy. Do you want some? | 有个朋友刚给了我一些糖 你想来一点吗 |
[20:32] | That’s… not candy. | 那可…不是糖 |
[20:34] | Okay? That’s Molly. | 那是 那是摇头丸 |
[20:35] | Molly? | 摇头丸 |
[20:37] | Well, that sounds fun. | 听起来很有意思啊 |
[20:39] | Yes. | 没错 |
[20:41] | – Yes, it does. – Yeah! | -确实 -太好了 |
[20:47] | Brother. | 哥哥 |
[20:50] | How’s it going with the teenage mutant ninja angel baby? | 你那小忍者天使宝宝怎样了 |
[20:53] | Why didn’t you tell me that Eve was here, Lucy? | 你为什么没告诉我夏娃来了 路西 |
[20:56] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[20:56] | I’m not going to text you every time someone stays the night. | 我才不会一留宿什么人就给你发短信呢 |
[20:59] | Think of my data plan. | 我没那么多套餐流量 |
[21:00] | This isn’t just some fling, Lucifer. | 这可不是什么一夜风流对象 路西法 |
[21:02] | This is Eve. | 这可是夏娃 |
[21:05] | – Eve. – Yes, I know what her name is. | -夏娃 -嗯 我知道她的名字 |
[21:08] | I really don’t think that you understand | 我真不觉得你明白 |
[21:09] | the dangers of having Eve back here. | 夏娃回来这里有多危险 |
[21:11] | If you’re worried about what happened last time, don’t be. | 如果你担心上次发生的事 不必 |
[21:15] | I’m not going to corrupt her. | 我不会腐化她 |
[21:17] | Besides, I don’t know how I could. She’s… | 再说我都不知道要怎么腐化她了 她… |
[21:20] | pretty much up for anything these days. | 最近对一切都特来劲 |
[21:22] | Oh, it’s not Eve that I’m worried about. | 我担心的可不是夏娃 |
[21:25] | It’s you. | 而是你 |
[21:27] | Me? | 我 |
[21:28] | She came here for the old you, | 她是为了曾经的那个你下来的 |
[21:30] | the one she remembers from the garden. | 那个她记忆中的伊甸园里的你 |
[21:32] | The one who sowed chaos and destruction for his own amusement. | 那个为了好玩传播混乱与毁灭的人 |
[21:35] | Now you’re making me nostalgic. | 我都被你搞得怀旧起来了 |
[21:37] | You see, that’s exactly what I’m talking about, Lucy. | 你瞧 我想说的正是这个 路西 |
[21:40] | I don’t want her to turn you back into the devil that you were. | 我不希望她把你变回之前那个魔鬼 |
[21:44] | Oh, don’t you now? | 是嘛 |
[21:53] | To be honest… | 说实话… |
[21:55] | I don’t even know if I want to be with her or not. | 我甚至不知道我自己是否想和她在一起 |
[21:57] | I was supposed to have clarity | 我本该在这个案子结束后 |
[21:58] | on that after finishing this case, but… | 想清楚这件事的 但是… |
[22:02] | I still don’t know what I bloody want. | 我依旧不知道自己到底想要什么 |
[22:14] | Detective? | 警探 |
[22:16] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么呢 |
[22:18] | – We still have a case. – We do? | -我们还有个案子没解决呢 -是吗 |
[22:20] | Marco’s place was cleared out, | 马可的住处被清空了 |
[22:21] | so he’s still out there. | 所以他还在逃 |
[22:22] | That must explain my lack of closure. | 我没有结束感一定是因为这个了 |
[22:26] | – Right. Wait there. I’ll grab my jacket. – Okay. | -没错 等着 我去拿外套 -好的 |
[22:28] | Oh, my God, Chloe! | 天啊 克洛伊 |
[22:31] | You came out to celebrate. | 你出来庆祝了 |
[22:32] | No, working. Working. | 不 我在工作 工作 |
[22:34] | This jacket is so fuzzy and amazing. | 这件外套毛绒绒的 真是太棒了 |
[22:40] | It must be like being hugged by a muppet. | 感觉一定就像是被一个布偶拥抱 |
[22:43] | – Okay. – Oh, my God. | -好吧 -天啊 |
[22:45] | Oh, my God, I’ve got someone you have to meet. | 天啊 我这有个人你一定得见见 |
[22:49] | This… | 这位是… |
[22:50] | is Eve. | 夏娃 |
[22:52] | Yes, we have met. | 是的 我们见过了 |
[22:53] | She gave me drugs. | 她给了我毒品 |
[22:54] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:56] | I need orange juice. | 我得喝点橙汁 |
[22:58] | Oh, my God. Isn’t she amazing? | 老天 她是不是很棒 |
[23:00] | I can see why Lucifer | 我可算知道为什么路西法 |
[23:01] | loves working with you guys so much. | 这么喜欢和你们一起工作了 |
[23:03] | Oh, that’s nice. | 谢谢你 |
[23:05] | Want my last Molly? | 想要我的最后一颗摇头丸吗 |
[23:06] | I was going to take it, | 我本来打算吃的 |
[23:07] | but you look like someone who could use it more than I do. | 但你看上去比我更需要它 |
[23:09] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[23:10] | Oh, I’m Eve. | 我是夏娃 |
[23:12] | Okay, well, that doesn’t help. Who… | 好吧 这个答案没什么用 你… |
[23:16] | Wait. Do you mean as in Eve Eve, | 等等 你的意思是那个夏娃吗 |
[23:18] | as in Adam and Eve? | 亚当夏娃里的那个 |
[23:20] | I can’t believe they still put his name first. | 不敢相信他们依旧把他的名字放在前面 |
[23:22] | These are supposed to be more progressive times. | 现在本该是一个更进步的时代了 |
[23:25] | Wait. You and Lucifer were together. | 等等 你之前和路西法在一起过 |
[23:28] | So you know him. You know who he really is. | 所以说你了解他 知道他的真实身份 |
[23:32] | Good to go, detective. | 可以走了 警探 |
[23:36] | Note to self, next time, just leave without the jacket. | 提醒我自己 下次我该不拿外套直接走 |
[23:39] | This is your ex-girlfriend… | 这是你的前女友… |
[23:41] | from… | 从… |
[23:43] | the beginning of time. | 时间之始 |
[23:45] | Pretty much. | 算是吧 |
[23:46] | Detective Decker. | 戴克警探 |
[23:48] | Everybody, be cool! | 所有人 不许动 |
[23:50] | Don’t try! | 别掏枪 |
[23:51] | Detective Decker… | 戴克警探 |
[23:54] | I need you to listen to me carefully. | 我需要你仔细听我说 |
[23:57] | Much as I appreciate the well-timed interruption, | 尽管我很感谢你这合时宜的打断 |
[24:00] | you can’t just walk into my club– | 但你不能就这样走进我的夜店… |
[24:07] | Lucifer! | 路西法 |
[24:19] | Everybody, sit down! | 所有人 坐下 |
[24:21] | There’s a bomb in this building, | 这栋楼里有个炸弹 |
[24:23] | so if anyone thinks they’re going to escape through the crowd, | 所以如果有任何人觉得自己能借着人群溜出去 |
[24:26] | or anyone tries to rush me– back up! | 或者试图攻击我 退后 |
[24:29] | everyone dies. | 所有人都会死 |
[24:31] | Detective Decker, give me your gun. Put it on the ground. | 戴克警探 把你的枪给我 放在地上 |
[24:33] | And your phone. Now. | 还有你的手机 快 |
[24:39] | Okay, okay, whatever you say. | 好的 好的 都听你的 |
[24:41] | Whatever you say, | 都听你的 |
[24:42] | but this man needs an ambulance right now | 但这个人需要立刻叫救护车 |
[24:44] | and I will stay with you, but everybody here should go. | 我会留下来的 但这里的其他人都该离开 |
[24:47] | No, shut up! Shut up, no. | 不 闭嘴 闭嘴 不 |
[24:49] | Nobody is leaving. | 任何人都不许离开 |
[24:50] | You… | 你… |
[24:52] | go around and collect people’s phones. | 起来收走大家的手机 |
[24:54] | Now! Get up, let’s go! | 现在 起来 赶紧 |
[24:56] | Come on. | 快点 |
[24:57] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[24:59] | A bit of a stomach ache, detective. | 有点胃疼 警探 |
[25:01] | He’s the devil though. He’s going to be okay, right? | 他是魔鬼 他会没事的 对吗 |
[25:04] | Yeah. He’s going to be fine. | 是的 他会没事的 |
[25:06] | We’ll get help. | 我们会找人帮忙 |
[25:08] | You stay here with him, okay? | 你陪他呆在这里 好吗 |
[25:12] | I know I should be freaking out right now, | 我知道我现在应该很害怕 |
[25:15] | but your hair is so shiny. | 但你的头发好有光泽啊 |
[25:18] | Marco, we know you killed your former partners, | 马可 我们知道你杀了你的前搭档 |
[25:20] | but this is not going to help the situation. | 但这不会对情况有任何帮助 |
[25:23] | If you hurt me or anyone else here, | 如果你伤害我或这里的任何人 |
[25:26] | it is only going to make things worse for you. | 事情对你只会变得更糟 |
[25:29] | I don’t want to hurt you, detective. | 我不想伤害你 警探 |
[25:31] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[25:32] | When I went away, my wife changed her name | 当我入狱后 我妻子改了名字 |
[25:34] | and I can’t find her now. | 而我现在找不到她了 |
[25:37] | – You did all this to find your wife? – Look… | -你做这些只为找到你妻子 -听着… |
[25:39] | Shooting him was an accident,okay? | 射他是个意外 好吗 |
[25:41] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to do it. | 我很抱歉 我没想这么做的 |
[25:44] | I’m just trying to… just trying to fix things. | 我只是想要…想要修复一切 |
[25:47] | Oh, don’t worry about it, pal. | 别担心 伙计 |
[25:48] | You just give me the gun and I’ll even things up. | 你只要给我枪 我就当跟你扯平了 |
[25:52] | Look, when I went away to prison for robbing that bank, | 听着 当我因为抢银行进了监狱后 |
[25:55] | it ruined her. | 这毁了她 |
[25:57] | You know, she disappeared, and I understand. | 她消失了 我能理解 |
[26:00] | But… but I… | 但…但我… |
[26:02] | I just want one chance | 我只想要一个机会 |
[26:04] | to look her in the eye and tell her that… | 能看着她的眼睛然后告诉她… |
[26:08] | I just want to tell her that I’m sorry. | 我只想告诉她我很抱歉 |
[26:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:12] | I want you… | 我想让你… |
[26:14] | to find her now. | 现在就找到她 |
[26:16] | And then… | 然后… |
[26:17] | I will think about letting everyone go. | 我会考虑让所有人离开 |
[26:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:23] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[26:24] | I’ll take care of it, Chloe. You just… | 我会处理好的 克洛伊 你只要… |
[26:27] | You stay safe. | 你只要保护好自己 |
[26:32] | You guys don’t go in unless I say so. You got that? | 除非我说 否则你们不许进去 听懂了吗 |
[26:34] | Perimeters are being set up. We’ll sit tight for now. | 周边已经围好警戒线 我们暂时静观其变 |
[26:37] | Good. Our people are in there. | 很好 我们的人在里面 |
[26:38] | We’re not going to take any risks. | 我们不会冒任何险 |
[26:39] | Did you tell them where the breach point will be? | 你告诉他们突入点在哪里了吗 |
[26:40] | No, the gunman was listening, but | 不行 枪手会听到的 |
[26:42] | he did ask for some food to be delivered, | 但他确实要求送些食物进去 |
[26:44] | so I think I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[26:48] | – Got it? – Got it. | -明白了吗 -明白了 |
[26:50] | I heard Lux is under siege. | 我听说光之吧被劫持了 |
[26:52] | – Yeah. – Well, what are we waiting for? | -是的 -那我们还等什么 |
[26:54] | You can’t just go in there swinging your knives around– | 你不能就直接冲进去到处挥舞你的刀 |
[26:56] | – That’s exactly what I can do. – You know what? | -这正是我能做的 -你知道吗 |
[26:58] | He has the entire place wired to blow. It’s too risky. | 他可以遥控整个地方爆炸 太冒险了 |
[27:02] | Fine. What’s your plan? | 好吧 你的计划是什么 |
[27:06] | I’m looking for Leona. | 我在找利昂娜 |
[27:08] | She’s Marco’s wife. | 她是马可的妻子 |
[27:09] | Apparently, she changed her name | 她很显然在他进监狱几年后 |
[27:10] | a few years after he went inside, | 改了名字 |
[27:12] | but there are no records of what she actually changed it to. | 但没有任何记录显示她改成了什么 |
[27:14] | It’s like she vanished. | 她就像消失了一样 |
[27:16] | No public records. No social security number. | 没有公共记录 没有社保号 |
[27:19] | No social media footprint. | 也没有社交媒体足迹 |
[27:20] | What is this? 2014? | 这是几几年啊 2014年吗 |
[27:21] | Yeah, looks like it. | 是的 看起来像 |
[27:24] | In 2014, there was only one guy who wasn’t in jail | 在2014年 只有一个不在监狱里的人 |
[27:27] | who could help someone disappear this cleanly. | 能帮助别人如此干净利落地消失 |
[27:29] | – So who is he? – I don’t know his name. | -他是谁 -我不知道他的名字 |
[27:31] | But I can find out. | 但我可以查查 |
[27:32] | Okay, I’ll put together a warrant so we can trace it. | 好的 我会发出一份通缉令来追踪他 |
[27:34] | – You want to get a warrant? – Well, yeah. | -你想发通缉令 -是啊 |
[27:36] | You’re the guy who said the ends justify the means. | 是你说的结果能合理化手段 |
[27:38] | Legal means, Maze. | 得是合法的手段 麦子 |
[27:39] | You must think like one of us | 你得像我们一样思考 |
[27:41] | if you’re going to have a shot– | 你才可能有机会 |
[27:42] | No! You have to think like them. | 不 你得像他们一样思考 |
[27:45] | That is how I catch them, | 这就是我抓住他们的方式 |
[27:46] | and that is how we’ll get this guy. | 而这也会是我抓住这个家伙的方式 |
[27:58] | Lucifer, I’m so sorry I got you into this. | 路西法 我很抱歉我把你搅进了这事 |
[28:00] | Nonsense. | 胡说 |
[28:02] | You needed my Aston to get in | 你需要我的阿斯顿才能进去 |
[28:03] | and nobody drives it but me. | 而除了我没人能开它 |
[28:05] | – No, I could have found another way. It’s– – No. | -不 我该找别的方法的 这 -不 |
[28:09] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[28:11] | I needed closure. | 是我需要一个结束 |
[28:13] | I just didn’t expect it to be quite so closed. | 我只是没想到它会这么彻底地结束 |
[28:21] | This is all they had behind the bar. | 这就是他们在吧台后面的全部了 |
[28:23] | Is there anything else I can get him? | 还有什么其他东西我可以拿给他吗 |
[28:25] | We’ve got to get him to the hospital. | 我们必须要把他送去医院 |
[28:27] | No, I’m fine, Detective. | 不 我没事 警探 |
[28:28] | You just get me within an inch of that dullard | 你只要把我弄到那个蠢货一英尺之内 |
[28:30] | and I’ll tear his arms off like a turkey leg. Thank you. | 我会像撕火鸡腿一样把他的胳膊卸了 谢谢 |
[28:34] | Focus, Decker. Focus. | 集中注意力 戴克 集中 |
[28:36] | Lucifer’s out of commission. | 路西法无法移动 |
[28:38] | Ella is too… | 艾拉太… |
[28:40] | – Eve. Eve? – Yeah? | -夏娃 夏娃 -怎么了 |
[28:42] | Do you have any superpowers or anything? | 你有什么超能力吗 |
[28:44] | No. | 没有 |
[28:45] | I’m just me. | 我就只是我 |
[28:48] | Right. So we’ve got nothing. | 好吧 所以我们什么都没有 |
[28:50] | No. | 不 |
[28:51] | Chloe… | 克洛伊 |
[28:52] | We have you, okay? | 我们还有你 好吗 |
[28:56] | Listen to me. | 听着 |
[28:57] | From what Lucifer’s told me, | 路西法告诉我 |
[28:58] | you are the smartest, most capable, | 你是他所认识的人中 最聪明 |
[29:01] | most resourceful person he’s ever known. | 最有能力 最足智多谋的 |
[29:04] | So come on, detective… | 拜托了 警探 |
[29:06] | what’s the plan? | 你有什么办法 |
[29:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:10] | – Yeah, plan. – Yeah. | -没错 想办法 -是的 |
[29:12] | Okay, Eve, you tend to Lucifer. | 夏娃 你照料好路西法 |
[29:14] | Keep pressure on the wound to stop the bleeding. | 在伤口出保持按压阻止出血 |
[29:16] | I’m going to find where he planted this bomb. | 我要去找出他把炸弹放在哪里了 |
[29:18] | And when I do, Ella… Ella! | 等我找到 艾拉 艾拉 |
[29:21] | Can you defuse it? | 你能拆除炸弹吗 |
[29:22] | Sure. | 当然 |
[29:24] | You guys, I read the file | 跟你们说 我看过一个文件 |
[29:26] | on the demolition charges Marco’s unit built. Pff! | 关于马克的小队组装的爆破控制开关 |
[29:30] | Easy as pie. | 小菜一碟 |
[29:32] | Lucifer, you have a job too. | 路西法 你也有任务 |
[29:34] | How do we sober up Ella? | 我们怎样让艾拉醒酒 |
[29:37] | Hold this. | 拿着这个 |
[29:39] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们 |
[29:40] | Not sober, but… | 不完全是清醒 不过 |
[29:43] | how about focused? | 让她更专注怎么样 |
[29:46] | It’s the best way to lose your roll, detective. | 这是让她镇定下来的最好的办法 警探 |
[29:57] | Shared office workspace. | 共享工作空间 |
[30:00] | Even I find this a bit cruel… | 就连我都觉得这有点残忍了 |
[30:02] | torture wise. | 从折磨人的角度来说 |
[30:05] | Still, great place to hide | 不过 这仍是个好的藏身之处 |
[30:07] | if you’re selling fake IDs on the dark web. | 对于在暗网上兜售假证件的人来说 |
[30:12] | Erm, I’m… I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[30:15] | My partner wanted to come in here and question you, | 我的搭档想要来这里审问你 |
[30:18] | but I know someone like you wouldn’t just give it up. | 但我知道你这样的人不会轻易松口 |
[30:21] | So I suggested we torture you. | 所以我提议折磨你 |
[30:24] | Just a little bit. | 稍稍折磨一下 |
[30:26] | But he didn’t like that idea. | 但他不同意 |
[30:28] | And then… | 然后 |
[30:30] | he said something kind of smart. | 他提出了一个挺聪明的观点 |
[30:32] | What’s a criminal like you most afraid of? | 像你这样的罪犯最害怕什么 |
[30:37] | Losing your anonymity. | 匿名身份被揭发 |
[30:40] | So I get to torture you after all. | 所以我最终还是得以折磨你 |
[30:43] | Expose you to all of these people, show them… | 将你的身份暴露给这些人 |
[30:47] | what you’ve been trying to keep private. | 让他们知道你在私底下的勾当 |
[30:51] | Please… | 求你了 |
[30:53] | I… | 我 |
[30:54] | I just do fan subtitles for anime. I don’t make fake IDs. | 我只是为动漫做粉丝字幕 我不做假证件 |
[31:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:02] | I was just trying to flush out the bad guy | 我只是想把坏人诈出来 |
[31:04] | and he just ran out the back. | 他刚刚跑到后面去了 |
[31:12] | Hi, Sergei. | 你好 瑟杰 |
[31:13] | What do you want? | 你们想干什么 |
[31:14] | I just help people disappear. I didn’t hurt anybody. | 我只是帮助人们隐姓埋名 我没伤害任何人 |
[31:17] | Yeah, yeah. We know. | 是的 是的 我们知道 |
[31:19] | And if you want to keep people from being hurt… | 如果你不想其他人被伤害 |
[31:22] | you’re going to tell us everything you know | 你得告诉我们你所知道的 |
[31:24] | about Leona Franklin. | 关于利昂娜·富兰克林的一切 |
[31:43] | The bleeding has slowed down a little. | 出血减缓了一些 |
[31:46] | I gave him another drink. That seemed to help. | 我又给了他一杯酒 看似有所帮助 |
[31:51] | Well, I’ve seen Lucifer survive worse than this, so… | 我见过路西法受更重的伤也恢复了 所以 |
[31:54] | I’m sure he’ll pull through. | 我相信他能挺过来 |
[31:57] | He has to. | 他必须挺过来 |
[32:01] | I can’t lose him. | 我不能失去他 |
[32:03] | Not after we just found each other again. | 尤其是我们刚又重新找回彼此 |
[32:07] | So you’ve seen… | 所以你见过 |
[32:09] | his devil face? | 他的魔鬼脸 |
[32:11] | Mm-hmm. | 是的 |
[32:13] | Does it scare you? | 吓到你了吗 |
[32:15] | Why would it? | 为什么会吓到我 |
[32:18] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[32:22] | You know… | 你知道 |
[32:24] | I was literally created to be someone’s wife. | 我是专门被创造出来去做某人的妻子的 |
[32:30] | No-one ever asked me if that’s what I really wanted. | 没人问过那是否是我想要的 |
[32:35] | Except for him. | 除了他 |
[32:47] | The key is in a wireless trigger. | 关键在于一个无线的触发机制 |
[32:49] | It’s either Bluetooth or cellular. | 可以是蓝牙或者手机信号 |
[32:50] | Cellular would be a lot less complicated. | 手机信号就简单得多 |
[32:52] | The relay’s got no proximity handicap. | 信号接收几乎没有阻碍 |
[32:53] | I see the cocaine is working. | 看起来可卡因起效果了 |
[32:55] | Really? How can you tell? I don’t feel any different. | 真的吗 你如何分辨 我没感到任何不同 |
[32:58] | Do you have any left? I’d hate to return to hell sober. | 你还有剩余的吗 我可不想清醒着回到地狱 |
[33:01] | You are not going to hell. | 你不会下地狱的 |
[33:03] | You need to stop saying that. | 你不许再那么说了 |
[33:05] | Know what you also need to do? | 你知道还需要做什么吗 |
[33:06] | Stop talking about this as your last case. | 不要再说这是你最后一件案子 |
[33:08] | It’s a real bummer, okay? | 那让人很扫兴 好吗 |
[33:09] | And I’ve really got to stay positive. | 我真的需要保持积极乐观 |
[33:11] | The detective and I have worked together for far too long… | 我和警探一起工作太久了 |
[33:15] | to not accept each other for who we truly are. | 不应该还不能接受对方真实的样子 |
[33:19] | Sadly… | 很不幸 |
[33:20] | I don’t think that’ll ever happen, Miss Lopez. | 洛佩兹小姐 我想那永远不会发生 |
[33:22] | That is crazy. That is crazy. | 这是胡话 疯话 |
[33:25] | You guys are the best team ever. | 你们俩是最好的团队 |
[33:27] | I mean, you care about each other so much. | 你们都那么在乎对方 |
[33:29] | What do you need her to do? Take a bullet for you? | 你想让她怎么做 为你挡子弹吗 |
[33:32] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:34] | But seriously, okay, you keep talking about closure. | 说认真的 你一直在说了结一切 |
[33:37] | What the hell does that even mean? | 那到底是什么意思 |
[33:38] | That’s the point. | 问题就在这 |
[33:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:45] | Okay, he keeps looking upstairs. | 他一直在朝楼上看 |
[33:46] | I think I’ve found the bomb. | 我想我知道炸弹的位置了 |
[33:50] | I spent years building a new life here. | 我用了好几年时间建立了新生活 |
[33:53] | I have a job and a boyfriend. | 我有工作和男朋友 |
[33:54] | He doesn’t know anything about my past. | 他完全不知道我的过去 |
[33:56] | – Leona– – Amy. | -利昂娜 -是艾米 |
[33:59] | My name is Amy now. | 我现在叫艾米 |
[34:00] | Amy. Sorry. | 艾米 抱歉 |
[34:02] | Look, after everything you went through, | 在你经历了这么多事之后 |
[34:04] | I’m sure that this is probably your worst nightmare. | 我相信这可能是你最可怕的噩梦 |
[34:08] | But we only need you to talk to Marco. | 但我们只要你去和马克谈谈 |
[34:10] | I’m sorry, I just… | 对不起 我只是 |
[34:14] | I don’t think that I could face him again. | 我觉得我没法再面对他 |
[34:16] | Ready to do it my way? | 准备好用我的方法了吗 |
[34:21] | Look, I know this is a lot to ask of you. | 我知道这对你来说要求太多了 |
[34:26] | But there are lives at stake. | 但是有人的生命危在旦夕 |
[34:29] | People I care about are in that bar. | 我在乎的人在那间酒吧里 |
[34:34] | And to be honest with you… | 实话和你说 |
[34:37] | I don’t think I can handle losing another person right now. | 我想我现在无法承受再痛失一人 |
[34:42] | Look, I’m trying… | 我很努力 |
[34:45] | so hard to do things the right way. | 很努力用正确的方式来做事 |
[34:50] | And maybe it’s not right for me to ask this of you… | 也许我不该要求你这么做 |
[34:54] | but you can help them. | 但是你可以帮他们 |
[34:57] | And you may be the only one who can. | 也许你是唯一一个能帮他们的人 |
[35:10] | Finally. | 终于来了 |
[35:13] | Argh, I ordered food over an hour ago. | 我一个多小时前点的菜 |
[35:18] | Green onions and ranch dressing. | 大葱和牧场沙拉酱 |
[35:22] | Who the hell puts green onions and ranch dressing | 谁会把大葱和牧场沙拉酱 |
[35:24] | on a sandwich? | 往三明治上倒 |
[35:25] | You’d better hope | 你最好希望 |
[35:26] | that your friends are better at finding people | 比起替人点菜 |
[35:28] | than they are at taking food orders. | 你的朋友更善于找人 |
[35:30] | Because I’m beginning to lose my patience! | 因为我要开始失去耐心了 |
[35:37] | Dan wouldn’t make a mistake like that. | 丹不会犯这种错的 |
[35:39] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[35:40] | I once saw him eat a marble | 有一次我看到他吃弹珠 |
[35:41] | because it was in a candy dish. | 就因为弹珠在糖果盘里 |
[35:43] | No, no. Chloe’s right. | 不不 克洛伊说得对 |
[35:44] | Now’s not the time to make a mistake. | 现在不是犯错的时候 |
[35:46] | I’m not going to make a mistake. | 我是不会犯错的 |
[35:47] | I’ll defuse a bomb I’ve never seen | 在这个饿死鬼炸弹狂把我们炸飞之前 |
[35:49] | before this crazy hangry bomber blows us up. | 我会把这个从没见过的炸弹拆除的 |
[35:50] | I can do that. | 我可以的 |
[35:51] | I can do that. | 我可以的 |
[35:53] | I don’t think I can do that. I don’t think I can do that. | 我觉得做不到 我觉得做不到 |
[35:55] | This is wrong, this is wrong, this is wrong. Everything is wrong. | 这样是错的 是错的 一切都是错的 |
[35:57] | Sandwich is wrong. | 三明治是错的 |
[35:58] | Maybe the sandwich isn’t wrong. | 也许三明治没错 |
[36:00] | Maybe there’s a message in it. | 也许有信息要传达 |
[36:01] | – I can’t do that. – We’re going to be fine. | -我做不到 -我们会没事的 |
[36:03] | Lucifer says you’re the smartest nerd he knows. | 路西法说你是他认识最聪明的学霸 |
[36:06] | Yeah, yeah. But look what I’ve done to my brain. | 但看看我对自己的大脑做了什么 |
[36:08] | Okay, I have been partying all the time. | 一直参加派对狂欢 |
[36:09] | Like-like, like all… all the time. | 一直都是 |
[36:11] | I think… I really think | 我认为… 我真的认为… |
[36:13] | I’ve just been looking for a connection. | 我只是在寻找一种联系 |
[36:15] | Something, anything, | 某些事物 任何事物 |
[36:16] | since I lost what I had with the big guy and now I’m– | 自从我和大人物之间失去联系后 我… |
[36:20] | Ladies… | 女士们 |
[36:21] | Oh, it’s a comfort to know I’ll expire erect. | 知道我会边一柱擎天边死去真好 |
[36:25] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[36:28] | Oh, bollocks. | 糟了 |
[36:29] | This is the answer. | 这就是答案 |
[36:31] | This is the answer. | 这就是答案 |
[36:33] | It’s a southwestern sandwich from Luis’s. | 这是路易家的西南三明治 |
[36:35] | Dan sent this because I’d recognize it. | 丹送来的 因为我能认得出 |
[36:37] | He’s tried tell us that they’ll breach from the southwest. | 他想告诉我们他们会从西南面进攻 |
[36:40] | Is that a good thing? | 这是好事吗 |
[36:42] | If we can get Ella to the bomb in time, | 如果我们能把艾拉及时送到炸弹那里 |
[36:44] | then yes. | 那就是好事 |
[36:47] | All you do is press this button. | 你只要按下这个按钮就行了 |
[36:48] | This isn’t going to work. | 这样行不通的 |
[36:50] | Look, you’re going to be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[36:52] | You have nothing to worry about. | 你什么也不必担心 |
[36:53] | Except an ex-boyfriend with a bomb. | 除了一个有炸弹的前男友 |
[36:56] | Hearing me on a walkie-talkie isn’t going to be enough. | 光在对讲机上听到我的声音绝对不够的 |
[36:58] | I need to go in there. | 我要去那里 |
[37:00] | No. | 不行 |
[37:01] | It’s way too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[37:02] | No, I know that he wants to see me. | 不 我知道他要见我 |
[37:05] | Those people in there, the ones you can’t lose… | 里面的那些人 你不能失去的那些人 |
[37:08] | this is how we save them. | 这样做我们才能救他们 |
[37:15] | If they’re following protocol, | 如果他们照章办事 |
[37:17] | the food delivery started a countdown, | 送餐意味着开始倒计时了 |
[37:19] | which probably means we have about ten minutes | 就是说我们大概有十分钟时间 |
[37:20] | until SWAT arrives. | 特警队就会来了 |
[37:22] | So we have to get the bomb taken care of before that. | 所以在这之前 我们必须解除炸弹 |
[37:24] | Ella, are you good? | 艾拉 你可以吗 |
[37:25] | Yeah, sure. Yeah. | 当然可以 |
[37:28] | Eve, back her up in case anything happens. You’re… | 夏娃帮帮她 以防有事发生 你… |
[37:31] | good at… calming her down. | 很善于让她冷静下来 |
[37:33] | But what about– | 但是那… |
[37:35] | He’s going to be fine. | 他不会有事的 |
[37:35] | We just need a distraction to get you guys up there. | 我们只是需要分散注意力 让你们进去 |
[37:38] | Marco. | 马可 |
[37:42] | I can’t believe it. | 不敢相信 |
[37:45] | You’re actually here. | 你真的来了 |
[37:49] | I am so sorry. | 很对不起 |
[37:50] | I know that all of this is my fault. Everything… | 我知道这都是我的错 所有的事 |
[37:54] | is my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[37:55] | – No. – No, no, just let me… | -不 -不不 让我… |
[37:58] | Let me say this. | 让我说完 |
[38:03] | I have made… | 我已经犯了 |
[38:04] | so many mistakes. | 很多很多错 |
[38:08] | You didn’t deserve what happened to you, Marco. | 这些事不该发生在你身上 马克 |
[38:14] | I am so… | 我很… |
[38:16] | sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:36] | Okay, Leona, give me the gun and the detonator. | 利昂娜 把枪和引爆器给我 |
[38:39] | It’s okay. I’m a cop. | 没事 我是警察 |
[38:41] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[38:43] | You’re a cop. | 你是个警察 |
[38:45] | And I don’t know what Marco told you, so… | 我不知道马克对你说了什么 所以 |
[38:48] | I can’t take any chances. | 我不能抱有任何侥幸 |
[38:56] | Everybody, get in the corner. | 所有人 到角落去 |
[38:59] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[39:00] | Move! | 动起来 |
[39:11] | Doesn’t feel so great, does it? | 感觉不那么好吧 |
[39:23] | What’s going on? The wife came in? | 发生什么事了 他的妻子来了是吗 |
[39:25] | So is it all good? Maybe I don’t have to do this anymore. | 所以没事了吗 我不需要拆弹了吧 |
[39:27] | Yeah, actually… | 实际上 |
[39:29] | you might want to hurry up. | 你得赶快拆掉炸弹 |
[39:34] | Is he still alive? | 他还活着吗 |
[39:37] | Yeah, he always was tougher than he was smart. | 他确实一直都很强壮 但却没那么聪明 |
[39:40] | You were involved in the robbery. | 你参与了抢劫 |
[39:42] | I wasn’t involved in the robbery. I masterminded it. | 我不是参与了抢劫 我策划了整件事 |
[39:45] | This idiot and his army bros | 这个蠢蛋和他的战友 |
[39:47] | couldn’t plan a trip to the beach. | 连策划一场海滩度假都做不到 |
[39:49] | So Marco never wanted us to find you | 所以马可希望我们找到你 |
[39:51] | so he could apologize. He wanted to… | 并不是为了道歉 而是为了 |
[39:54] | take out his final partner. | 把他最后的同伙揪出来 |
[39:55] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[39:57] | It was a pretty good trap. | 这是个很棒的圈套 |
[39:59] | Force the police to find me. | 迫使警察找到我 |
[40:01] | If I don’t show, he blows my cover | 如果我不出现 他就会揭穿我的身份 |
[40:02] | and, if I do, well… | 而如果我出现了 那么 |
[40:07] | I mean, that was the plan, wasn’t it, Marco? | 那是你的计划 对吗 马可 |
[40:10] | You weren’t expecting me to play on your emotions, were you? | 你没想到我在玩弄你的感情吧 |
[40:14] | You always were such a softie. | 你总是那么软弱 |
[40:17] | What now? | 现在怎样 |
[40:18] | You go outside and tell them | 你出去告诉他们 |
[40:21] | Marco apologized and let you go. | 马克道歉了 然后放你走了 |
[40:23] | Then what? The place explodes and it’s all Marco’s fault? | 然后呢 这地方爆炸 一切都是马克的错 |
[40:26] | Sounds like a pretty solid plan to me. | 听起来是个很好的计划 |
[40:31] | I don’t want to freak you out, | 我不想吓唬你 |
[40:32] | but we’re kind of out of time. | 但我们快没时间了 |
[40:33] | Like, right now. | 差不多现在就没时间了 |
[40:34] | Okay, this is not like the diagram online. | 这跟网上的图解不一样 |
[40:39] | Okay. Big guy… | 好吧 上帝 |
[40:41] | I know it’s been a while, but… | 我知道我放弃你有段时间了 但是 |
[40:44] | I’m going to really need a sign here. | 我现在真的需要一点指示 |
[40:47] | You don’t need to do this, Leona. | 你不需要这么做 利昂娜 |
[40:49] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:51] | I have worked too hard to go to jail now, | 我辛苦了那么久 重建了我的生活 |
[40:53] | after rebuilding my life. | 我不能进监狱 |
[40:55] | Do you know what kind of ordnance Marco used? | 你知道马可用的是什么弹药吗 |
[40:58] | How far away you need to be… | 在你按下引爆器之前 |
[41:00] | before you hit the detonator? | 你需要离开多远 |
[41:02] | What are you going to do with that thing | 你按下按钮之后 |
[41:03] | after you hit the button? | 打算把那东西怎么办 |
[41:05] | Nice try. | 得了吧 |
[41:06] | You’re not getting in my head that easily. | 没那么容易让你搅乱我的思绪 |
[41:08] | You’re not going to talk me down. | 我不会让你说服我的 |
[41:11] | I’m not trying to talk you down. | 我不是打算说服你 |
[41:15] | I’m trying to get you to the southwest corner. | 我是试图把你逼到西南角 |
[41:35] | Jump! Move, move! | 跳开 快跑 快跑 |
[41:52] | That was a rush. | 好刺激 |
[41:54] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 我的上帝 我的上帝 |
[41:56] | – You did it. You did it! – Are you alive? Am I alive? | -你做到了 -你还活着吗 我还活着吗 |
[41:59] | Oh, my God! | 我的上帝 |
[42:07] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[42:09] | You landed on my bullet wound. | 你正好压在我枪伤上了 |
[42:11] | That’s exactly the jolt | 我正需要这种令人眩晕的疼痛 |
[42:13] | of blinding pain I needed to bring me round. | 带来的震颤让我醒来 |
[42:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[42:18] | No, detective. | 不 警探 |
[42:21] | You threw yourself onto me. | 你整个人扑在我身上 |
[42:25] | You were willing to sacrifice yourself to save me. | 你愿意为了牺牲自己来救我 |
[42:37] | Medic. Medic! | 急救医护 医护 |
[42:41] | One second. | 等一会 |
[42:46] | Detective. | 警探 |
[42:48] | Fancy seeing you here. | 在这里见到你真是太好了 |
[42:50] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[42:51] | I started feeling better | 我从楼里一出来 |
[42:52] | the moment I got out on the street. | 就开始感觉好多了 |
[42:55] | Funny that. | 有意思吧 |
[42:56] | Also, I have an excellent nurse. | 而且我还有个很优秀的护士 |
[43:02] | I’ll give you two a moment. | 你俩单独聊聊 |
[43:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[43:09] | So anyhow, I just… | 总之 我只是 |
[43:14] | I wanted to make sure you were okay. | 想确保你没事 |
[43:17] | And, about this being your last case… | 而且 你所说的这是你最后一个案子 |
[43:22] | well, I just wanted you to know that… | 我只是想让你知道 |
[43:25] | I understand how you’re feeling. | 我理解你的感受 |
[43:28] | And now I understand how you feel as well, detective. | 现在我也理解你的感受 警探 |
[43:32] | And, for what it’s worth, I think I’ve got my closure. | 不管怎么说 我想我得到了结了 |
[43:36] | Good. | 好的 |
[43:39] | For our next case, | 我们下次一次破案 |
[43:40] | try not to bring a trigger-happy murderer to one of my parties. | 尽量别把喜欢炸人的谋杀犯带到我的派对来 |
[43:43] | It kills the buzz. | 太扫兴了 |
[43:48] | You still want to be partners? | 你还想继续做搭档吗 |
[43:49] | You know me, detective. | 你了解我 警探 |
[43:51] | I go off and do something dramatic | 我撂挑子去干点疯狂的事情 |
[43:52] | and then I realize I’m right where I’m supposed to be. | 然后意识到我就在自己本该在的地方 |
[44:04] | This is all on me. | 这都是我的错 |
[44:07] | I should have realized what she intended to do. | 我本该发现她的企图 |
[44:09] | No, you should have let me go in there. | 不 你本该让我进去 |
[44:11] | Marco wouldn’t be in an ambulance. | 马可就不会上了救护车 |
[44:13] | The woman was an amateur. | 那女人就是个外行 |
[44:15] | It was right there. | 线索就摆在眼前 |
[44:16] | The connections she had for the fake ID. | 她和假证件之间的关联 |
[44:19] | Insisting I let her go inside to face him. | 坚持让我放她进去跟他对质 |
[44:22] | Like I said Dan, you have to think like a criminal. | 我和你说过 丹 你得像罪犯一样思考 |
[44:25] | And remember the woman who actually knows how to use her knife. | 记住还有我这个会使刀的女人 |
[44:31] | Dan! Dan. | 丹 丹 |
[44:32] | Don’t beat yourself up, okay? | 别太自责 好吗 |
[44:33] | You can’t get inside the head of every psycho. | 你不可能了解每个疯子在想什么 |
[44:35] | Look, it all worked out. | 听着 一切都解决了 |
[44:36] | Thank God you were in there, Ella. | 感谢上帝你在里面 艾拉 |
[44:37] | That is just it. | 没错 |
[44:39] | I was in there. | 我在里面 |
[44:40] | I was in there. I was right in the middle of it. | 我在事发现场 在事件的正中心 |
[44:43] | And I asked him for a sign | 我请求他给我一个指示 |
[44:46] | and that’s when I realized, Dan, | 那时候我意识到了 丹 |
[44:48] | I wasn’t going to get one. | 不会有任何指示的 |
[44:50] | I wasn’t going to get one | 不会有任何指示 |
[44:51] | because I had to count on myself, | 因为我只能靠我自己 |
[44:54] | because… | 因为 |
[44:56] | God doesn’t exist! | 上帝根本不存在 |
[44:59] | – Are you on drugs? – A little ecstasy. | -你吸毒了吗 -一点点摇头丸 |
[45:01] | And some cocaine. | 还有一点可卡因 |
[45:03] | – What? – Oh, my God, you smell amazing. | -什么 -天哪 你真好闻 |
[45:05] | Come here. | 跟我过来 |
[45:11] | Amenadiel, hey. | 阿曼纳迪尔 你好 |
[45:13] | Chloe. | 克洛伊 |
[45:14] | Uh, you wanted to see me? | 你想见我吗 |
[45:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[45:19] | Yeah, I did. I… | 没错 我确实想见你 |
[45:21] | I know we haven’t had a chance to talk since I… | 我知道我们没机会好好聊聊 自从 |
[45:24] | found out… | 我发现 |
[45:26] | – well, everything. – Yeah. | -一切事情 -是的 |
[45:29] | That I’m an angel. | 我是个天使 |
[45:31] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[45:33] | I mean, it is a lot to process. | 我是说 这很难接受 |
[45:35] | Yeah. | 对 |
[45:36] | It is, it is. | 确实是 |
[45:38] | But I didn’t know who else to talk to about this. | 但是我不知道能和谁聊聊 |
[45:42] | Right? My job is to read people, to… | 对吧 我的工作是去看透他人 |
[45:46] | understand their motives, to make sense of the world. | 了解他们的动机 来理清世间的一切 |
[45:51] | And, right now, my world is… | 但现在 我的世界充满了 |
[45:54] | celestials and… | 神仙 还有 |
[45:56] | immortals and… | 长生不老的人 还有 |
[45:59] | Okay, look. Is Eve… | 好吧 夏娃她 |
[46:01] | okay? | 是好人吗 |
[46:03] | Is Eve… | 夏娃是个 |
[46:04] | secretly evil or… | 包藏祸心的人还是 |
[46:07] | some supernatural threat to the world? | 对这个世界是超自然力量的威胁 |
[46:10] | Not that I know of, no. | 据我所知 不是 |
[46:12] | Okay, good. | 好的 那就好 |
[46:14] | I thought so. | 我想也是 |
[46:16] | Because, you know, I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[46:18] | I do too. | 我也是 |
[46:19] | Yeah, and I think she genuinely… | 而且我认为她是真心地 |
[46:23] | cares deeply about Lucifer. | 非常在乎路西法 |
[46:26] | And she is so protective over him. | 她对他有特别强的保护欲 |
[46:29] | I practically had to force her to leave his side and… | 我几乎是把她从路西法身边强行拉开的 |
[46:34] | I think she might be good for him. | 我想她对路西法是件好事 |
[46:37] | I think she might be exactly what he needs. | 她也许正是路西法所需要的 |
[46:41] | I hope that’s the case. | 我希望如此 |
[46:43] | Yeah, me too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[46:48] | After all that you’ve been through, Chloe… | 克洛伊 你经历了那么多事情之后 |
[46:51] | what you’re worried about most | 你最担心的是 |
[46:53] | is what’s best for those that you care about. | 怎样才是对你所在乎的人最好的 |
[46:58] | No wonder your dad is so proud of you. | 难怪你的爸爸那样为你骄傲 |
[47:03] | Oh, that’s sweet, but, you know, my dad, he… | 你这么说真贴心 但是 我爸爸 |
[47:07] | He… | 他 |
[47:11] | Oh! | 噢 |
[47:16] | Right. | 明白了 |
[47:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[47:35] | You know, I’m really happy you’re going back to work. | 我非常高兴你要重回工作了 |
[47:38] | Adam’s idea of paradise | 亚当所想要的天堂 |
[47:40] | was laying around all day doing nothing. | 本来是整天躺着无所事事 |
[47:43] | Once we got ESPN up there, | 一旦天堂有了ESPN电视台 |
[47:44] | forget it. | 他就全忘了 |
[47:45] | Well, sadly there’ll be a lot less lying around here | 很不幸现在我要重回追捕杀手的工作 |
[47:48] | now that I’m back to catching killers. | 就没什么时间能躺着无所事事了 |
[47:50] | But there are certain perks to | 但是有一个跟洛杉矶警局一起工作的男朋友 |
[47:52] | having a boyfriend who works with the LAPD. | 还是有一些好处的 |
[47:55] | An endless supply of handcuffs, for one. | 首先 有用不完的手铐 |
[47:58] | Boyfriend? | 男朋友 |
[48:00] | Well, I… | 我想 |
[48:01] | once someone tends to you when you’re bleeding to death, | 当你在流血快死的时候有个人照料你 |
[48:04] | it’s only good manners to make it official. | 按道理是需要正式确立男女朋友关系的 |
[48:14] | So… | 那么 |
[48:16] | we’re really doing this? | 我们真的要在一起了吗 |
[48:18] | I’ll finish making your drink and we’ll toast to it. | 我给你做一杯喝的然后我们一起举杯庆祝 |
[48:21] | – Ooh! – Careful! | -噢 -小心 |
[48:25] | You’re fine. | 你没事 |
[48:29] | What is it with you only getting injured sometimes? | 为什么你只是有些时候会受伤 |
[48:32] | Oh, I’m only vulnerable when the detective’s around. | 我只在警探出现的时候才会变得脆弱 |
[48:34] | What? | 什么 |
[48:35] | Oh… | 对了 |
[48:37] | I totally forgot. My snake costume finally arrived. | 我全忘了 我的毒蛇装终于到了 |
[48:41] | You are going to love this. | 你肯定会超爱这个的 |