时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:35] | Oh! All right. | 好啊 |
[00:41] | I got that bubbly! | 来点香槟! |
[00:44] | You want to join us? | 你要和我们一起吗? |
[00:46] | Hell to the yeah! | 那还用说! |
[00:48] | Just let me slip into something a little more comfortable. Ooh! | 不过等我换些更舒服的衣服 |
[00:57] | Hello. | 哈喽 |
[01:00] | I heard you were here, so I thought I’d pay you a visit. | 我听说你在 所以来见见你 |
[01:02] | No, no, no way, man! You got to go! | 不 不行!你得走! |
[01:05] | Well, frankly, I was expecting a tad warmer reception, | 老实说 我以为 会受到稍微热情一点的接待呢 |
[01:08] | -Mr. Said Out Bitch. | “滚出去 贱人”先生 |
[01:10] | -Don’t get me wrong. | 别误会生 |
[01:11] | I am grateful for all the money and the gold you gave me last time. | 你上次给我那么多钱和金子 我很感激 |
[01:15] | But I’m gonna have to catch you on the flip side, | 但现在不行 |
[01:17] | because for once, things are going really well for me. | 因为我总算要交一次好运了 |
[01:20] | And every time I run into you, bad things happen. | 而我每次遇见你 就会有倒霉事发生 |
[01:23] | Right. Well, this is gonna get awkward, then. | 是啊 那么 这就有点尴尬了 |
[01:27] | Why? | 为什么? |
[01:28] | Something bad is about to happen, | 确实有倒霉事就要发生了 |
[01:30] | but I assure you, it has nothing to do with me. | 但我向你保证 这和我无关 |
[01:32] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢? |
[01:34] | Someone is about to walk through that door and murder you. Huh? | 有个人会从那扇门进来 杀死你 |
[01:43] | You kill me! | 你太逗了 |
[01:45] | There ain’t no way that’s gonna happen. | 不可能的 |
[01:47] | Oh, I assure you, | 我保证 |
[01:48] | it most certainly will happen. | 绝对会的 |
[01:50] | In fact, it’s happened over 200 times already, | 事实上 这事已发生过200次了 |
[01:53] | and it will happen again in five, | 马上又要发生 倒计时五 |
[01:56] | four, three, | 四、三 |
[01:58] | two… | 二… |
[02:08] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼? |
[02:10] | Precisely. | 没错 |
[02:15] | Victim is Lee Garner, 53, career criminal. | 死者是李加尔纳 53岁 职业罪犯 |
[02:19] | Armed robbery, burglary, but mostly small-time stuff. | 持械抢劫、入室盗窃 但多数都是情节轻微的 |
[02:22] | Although he might not be so small-time anymore, | 不过 他可能不再是个小毛贼了 |
[02:25] | ’cause this Foshizzle is all his. | 这艘佛西索都是他的 |
[02:29] | … | 这艘船的名字 佛西索生 |
[02:31] | -Oh. Cause of death? | 死因? |
[02:32] | Gunshot wound to the chest. Oh, and if that wasn’t messed up enough, | 胸部枪伤 这还不够血腥 |
[02:35] | the killer also did this. | 凶手还干了这个 |
[02:38] | Clean cut at the wrist, post-mortem. | 手腕处齐齐地一刀 死后切的 |
[02:41] | We’re still looking for the hand. | 我们还在找这只手 |
[02:44] | What do you think? | 你怎么看? |
[02:48] | I think I boned him. | 我想我睡过他 |
[02:50] | Maze, just because you happened to have slept | 麦兹 就因为几周前 |
[02:52] | with that one murder victim a few weeks ago doesn’t mean that you slept with them all. | 你和一个凶杀案死者睡过 不能说你和他们都睡过 |
[02:55] | How am I supposed to keep up, Chloe? | 克萝伊 我怎么可能都记得住? |
[02:57] | With the murder victims or the people you’ve slept with? | 你是说凶杀案死者 还是你睡过的人? |
[02:59] | -Either. – Wow. | -都算 -哇 |
[03:01] | Maze is really settling into her role as your new Lucifer. | 麦兹真的成了你的新路西法了 |
[03:03] | Well, in her capacity as a bounty hunter for the LAPD, | 作为洛杉矶警局的赏金猎人 |
[03:06] | she has graciously been helping me | 她一直在帮我破案 |
[03:08] | -with my cases. -Yeah. It’s like Lucifer never left. | -很仗义 -是啊 好像路西法没走一样 |
[03:11] | But he did leave. | 不过他走了 |
[03:13] | I mean, at least you guys got to say goodbye. | 至少你们还能说再见 |
[03:15] | Me? Ghosted completely. And it’s been what, | 我呢?完全不理我 自从他搬到佛罗里达 |
[03:18] | like, two months since he moved to Florida | 帮着打理家族生意 已经多久了? 两个月吧? |
[03:21] | -to help with his family’s business? -Mm-hmm. Florida, yes. | 佛罗里达 对 |
[03:22] | That’s where he is. | 他在佛罗里达 |
[03:23] | He hasn’t responded to a single one of my texts or DMs. | 我发短信或直接留言都不回 |
[03:27] | Not even that video I sent him of the parakeet dancing to techno. | 连我给他发的那个小鹦鹉伴着 铁克诺音乐跳舞的视频 他也不回复 |
[03:31] | You guys, it, like, opens up its wings, and it’s like… | 它就这样张着翅膀 就这样… |
[03:35] | And he goes, like, side to side and it’s frigging hilarious, but… | 头左右动 好笑死了 可是… |
[03:40] | As far as I’m concerned, Lucifer can, well… | 要我说 路西法… |
[03:43] | He can go to Hell. | 让他下地狱去吧 |
[03:46] | You guys don’t think he’s having work done, do you? Hey, Ellen. | -他该不会整容了吧? -嘿 艾伦 |
[03:50] | Read the room. | 注意一下 |
[03:54] | Chloe, I am so sorry. | 克萝伊 真对不起 |
[03:56] | I didn’t mean to bring up the “L” word. It’s just… | 我不是有意提他的 只是… |
[03:59] | It’s just that I miss that crazy dude, you know? | 我只是想那个疯子 |
[04:01] | It’s… It’s okay. | 没事 |
[04:03] | I completely understand. | 我完全理解 |
[04:05] | And to be honest, I have been working so much… | 说实话 我最近太忙… |
[04:08] | We… We’ve been working so much, | 我们最近太忙 |
[04:11] | I haven’t even had a chance to stop and think about it… really. | 我还没顾上想这件事…真的 |
[04:15] | You know, I haven’t even… Haven’t even thought about it. | 我根本就没工夫想它 |
[04:18] | Anyhow, speaking of work… Uh, any leads? | 总之 说正事 有线索吗? |
[04:20] | None yet, but I’ll have more when I get everything back to the lab. | 还没有 但回到实验室后 我应该会有更多发现 |
[04:24] | Okay, great. Call me if anything comes up. | 很好 有线索了就告诉我 |
[04:26] | You got it. | 好的 |
[04:27] | Okay. Cool. | 好 酷 |
[04:28] | Until then, Maze, I do believe we have other work to do. | 与此同时 麦兹 我相信我们还有其他工作要做 |
[04:57] | You ladies wanna dance? | 两位女士想跳舞吗? |
[04:59] | ‘Cause on a scale from one to ten, you two are nines, | 因为如果打分的话 你们俩能打九分 |
[05:02] | and, uh, we’re the ones you need. | 我们给你们再加一分 就完美了 |
[05:05] | -Nah, we’re good. -We’re good. | -不必了 -算了吧 |
[05:24] | So you guys are back, again. | 你们又来了 |
[05:27] | Amenadiel! | 阿曼纳迪尔! |
[05:29] | What’s up? | 怎么样? |
[05:30] | Yeah, we just can’t help it. | 我们就是情不自禁 |
[05:31] | Ever since you took over Lux, | 自从你接手拉克斯夜总会 |
[05:33] | it’s just been so much fun. | 总是这么有趣 |
[05:34] | I’m starting to see why Lucifer enjoyed spending so much time here. | 我开始明白路西法为什么 那么喜欢泡在这里了 |
[05:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:45] | Excuse me, ladies. Oh! | 女士们 失陪一下 |
[05:51] | Did I just witness a drug deal? | 刚才是在做毒品交易吗? |
[05:53] | No, man. Of course not. | 不是 当然不是 |
[05:57] | Look, I’m gonna bail, so… | 我得走了 所以… |
[06:01] | Look. | 听着 |
[06:02] | Lux is under new management, which means new rules. | 拉克斯夜总会换老板了 这里的规矩也变了 |
[06:06] | No one sells drugs in my place… | 我的地盘 不许贩毒 |
[06:10] | without me getting a piece of the action. | 除非给我分成 |
[06:21] | There you go. | 请 |
[06:24] | Let the good times roll. | 尽情享受吧 |
[06:26] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[06:34] | So, I didn’t just die? | 所以 我没死? |
[06:36] | Well, as I was trying to tell you before we were so rudely interrupted, | 我本想告诉你的 可是我们被粗暴地打断了 |
[06:39] | you are now in your very own Hell loop. | 你被困在了你自己的地狱轮回里 |
[06:41] | So, welcome to Hell. | 所以 欢迎来到地狱 |
[06:44] | I’m in Hell? | 我在地狱里? |
[06:47] | I– I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[06:49] | Eternal damnation? Infinite suffering? It’s a pretty straightforward concept. | 永罚?无限的苦楚? 这概念很好理解啊 |
[06:53] | No, I mean, like… | 不 我是说… |
[06:55] | “Hell” Hell? | 真的地狱? |
[06:57] | The one and only. | 如假包换 |
[06:58] | Then get me the hell out of here! | 那就把我救出去啊! |
[07:00] | It’s not up to me, I’m afraid. | 我也无能为力 |
[07:01] | In Hell, you are your own jailer. You brought yourself here. | 在地狱 你是你自己的监狱长 是你把自己带到这里来的 |
[07:05] | Then I’mma take myself on up outta here, then. | 那我就自己走出去 |
[07:13] | How in the hell? | 怎么搞的? |
[07:14] | Same response every time, and it’s not that simple. | 每次都是这反应 没那么简单 |
[07:22] | But why am I here? | 可是我为什么在这儿? |
[07:24] | Well, that’s between you and your own guilt. | 那要看你犯了什么罪过了 |
[07:27] | It’s what brought you here, | 你的罪让你下地狱来的 |
[07:29] | and it’s what will torture you now through the end of time. | 它还要一直折磨你 永世不得解脱 |
[07:33] | And now we’re crossing into the country of Boring, so time for me to self-deport. | 现在 我们再谈下去就很无聊了 我该告退了 |
[07:37] | Please. | 别客气 |
[07:39] | Enjoy your eternity of suffering. | 享受你的永世煎熬吧 |
[07:41] | Wait, man. | 等等 |
[07:42] | You can’t go. | 你不能走 |
[07:43] | You can’t just leave me here alone. | 你不能把我一个人扔下不管 |
[07:45] | No, you won’t be alone. | 不 你不会一个人 |
[07:46] | My demons will always be on hand, torturing you and such, so chin up, mate. | 我的小鬼们随时都在 对你实施酷刑 所以 打起精神来啊 |
[07:51] | At least tell me who killed me. | 至少告诉我是谁把我打死的 |
[07:53] | Not my job anymore. | 这已经不是我的职责了 |
[07:55] | I’m sorry, but this really is about you and your eternal pain, | 对不起 不过这真是你自己的事 还有你的永世痛楚 |
[07:59] | okay? | 好吗? |
[08:04] | But I had everything. | 本来 我什么都有了 |
[08:08] | I mean, this beautiful boat in Marina del Rey, | 我在玛丽安德尔湾有豪华游艇 |
[08:11] | women, money… | 金钱 美女… |
[08:13] | I had it all. | 我都有 |
[08:17] | Marina del Rey? | 玛丽安德尔湾? |
[08:26] | Los Angeles. | 洛杉矶 |
[08:31] | You know… | 你知道… |
[08:33] | there’s a good chance I know who’s on your case. | 我可能知道谁在办你的案子 |
[08:37] | We were quite a team, once upon a time. | 我们曾经是好搭档呢 |
[08:41] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[08:42] | to them, it’s only been a few months, a blink of an eye, | 对她们来说 只有几个月 一瞬间 |
[08:45] | but down here, it’s been… | 但在这里… |
[08:47] | much, much longer. | 要久得多 |
[08:52] | This is your lucky day. | 今天算你运气好 |
[08:54] | It doesn’t really seem like it. | 感觉可不像 |
[08:55] | I’m gonna do something I haven’t done in ages, | 我要做一件好久没做过的事 |
[08:59] | for old times’ sake. | 看在过去的份上 |
[09:01] | I am going to solve your murder. | 我要侦破你的谋杀案 |
[09:16] | So how is this gonna work? | 怎么破? |
[09:18] | Is the killer gonna come through that door and shoot me again? ‘Cause that hurt. | 难道那个凶手要再次进来给我一枪? 很疼的 |
[09:21] | Usually, yes, but me being the Lord of Hell does have its perks. | 通常是的 但我是地狱之王 自有办法 |
[09:40] | You see, everyone in your Hell loop is played by a demon. | 你的地狱轮回里出现的每个人物 都是小鬼扮演的 |
[09:43] | I have control over them. | 他们受我控制 |
[09:46] | Give us a wave, Belios. | 挥挥手 贝里奥斯 |
[09:49] | What’s up? | 你好 |
[09:50] | So, | 所以 |
[09:52] | if you can freeze them, | 既然你能定住他们 |
[09:53] | then it should be easy to figure out who the killer is, right? | 那么 应该很容易知道凶手是谁了? |
[09:56] | I mean, I can just lift this up and– | 只要把头套掀起来… |
[09:58] | Oh, shit! | 哎哟! |
[10:00] | Again, not that simple. | 别忘了 没那么简单 |
[10:04] | See, your Hell loop is made up entirely of your own memories. | 你的地狱循环是用你的记忆构建的 |
[10:07] | You never saw your killer’s face, hence a big nothing. | 你没见过你的凶手 所以 只是一片空白 |
[10:12] | No offense, Belios. | 别往心里去 贝里奥斯 |
[10:13] | And take the rest of the day off. You’ve certainly earned it. | 今天休息去吧 你应得的 |
[10:17] | So, how are we gonna find my killer, then? | 那我们怎么才能知道是谁杀了我? |
[10:20] | With good old-fashioned detective work, mon frère. | 用传统的侦探手段 兄弟 |
[10:24] | And lucky for you, I learned from the best. | 算你好运 我的老师是最棒的侦探 |
[10:26] | So, step one. | 所以 第一步 |
[10:29] | Who wanted you dead? | 谁想要你死? |
[10:32] | Lee owed a lot of people money. | 李欠很多人钱 |
[10:34] | My brother always ran with a sketchy crowd. | 我弟弟总是和不三不四的人来往 |
[10:37] | He’d spend money he didn’t have, | 自己没钱 还爱挥霍 |
[10:39] | get into debt, steal to pay it back. | 欠了债 就偷钱来还 |
[10:44] | Is it too bright in here for you, Detective? | 探员 这里太亮了吗? |
[10:53] | Um, so… Uh, when they found your brother, | 他们发现你弟弟时 |
[10:55] | he was on a very expensive yacht that he owned. | 他在一艘豪华游艇上 游艇是他的 |
[10:59] | Maybe he turned his life around. | 也许他时来运转了 |
[11:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:02] | That’d be a first. | 那可是破天荒呢 |
[11:06] | My brother was a magnet | 我弟弟专门招惹 |
[11:07] | for bad people, bad things. | 坏人坏事 |
[11:09] | He was forever stuck in this vicious cycle. | 永远摆脱不了恶性循环 |
[11:12] | He was probably just riding a high. | 他可能一时春风得意 |
[11:16] | He was bound to come down sooner or later. | 但栽跟头是迟早的事 |
[11:18] | Do you have any idea why someone would want to cut off his hand? | 你觉得为什么有人会想砍掉他的手? |
[11:22] | They cut off his hand? | 他们砍掉了他的手? |
[11:26] | My God, why? | 天呐 为什么? |
[11:28] | It’s what we’re trying to figure out. | 我们希望弄清楚 |
[11:30] | You don’t recognize that as any kind of message? | 你不认为这是在传递某种信息? |
[11:35] | I haven’t seen Lee in years. | 我好几年没见过李了 |
[11:38] | I can’t even say I really knew the man anymore. | 我甚至都可能快不认识他了 |
[11:42] | If that’s a message… | 如果有什么信息 |
[11:44] | it’s not one that I know how to read. | 我也解读不了 |
[11:49] | Decker, got a lead. | 德克 有线索了 |
[11:57] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[11:59] | Tell her what you told me. | 把对我说的话告诉她一遍 |
[12:03] | Ow! Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:08] | Word on the street is that Lee guy got whacked by Dirty Doug. | 据传说 那个叫李的是被脏道格给做了 |
[12:12] | Who the hell’s Dirty Doug? | 脏道格是谁? |
[12:14] | Doug Sargisian? Guy runs a mob-backed high-stakes poker game at the H Club? | 道格萨吉西安 他在H俱乐部开赌局 有黑道的支持 |
[12:19] | I heard from my boy K-Swiss, who heard it from his boy 8-Ball, | 我听我哥们儿K斯维斯说的 他听他哥们儿八球说的 |
[12:22] | that Lee owed him a bunch of money. | 说是李欠他不少钱 |
[12:24] | So Doug did him in, | 所以道格把他给做了 |
[12:26] | and then cut off his hand to send a message. | 然后砍下他一只手 作为警诫 |
[12:31] | What’s the message? | 什么警诫? |
[12:32] | “If you don’t pay up, then you’re, like, stealing”? | “欠钱不还 如同偷窃”? |
[12:35] | Kind of on the nose, if you ask me, | 我觉得很明显啊 |
[12:36] | but hey, message received, | 反正 我明白了 |
[12:38] | ’cause I owe Dirty Doug a ton of cash that I don’t have. | 我也欠脏道格一大笔钱还不上呢 |
[12:41] | All right? That’s why I was bailing, until Angry Bird here ended those plans. | 所以我想逃跑 结果被愤怒的小鸟 破坏了计划 |
[12:52] | Looks like we’re gonna need to pay Doug a visit. | 看来我们要去拜访一下这个道格了 |
[12:55] | -A guy like Doug’s gonna– -Lawyer up? | -道格这样的人一定会… -请律师? |
[12:57] | First sign of police. | 警察一露面 |
[12:58] | -We need– -Leverage. | -我们需要… -手段 |
[13:00] | -I know what you’re thinking. -Might be the only way. | -我知道你想什么 -可能别无他法 |
[13:01] | – What about– -It’s dangerous. | -可是如果… -太危险 |
[13:03] | -Then, what if we– -He’ll see it coming. Huh. | -那么 我们… -他会料到 |
[13:08] | I have an idea. | 我有办法了 |
[13:11] | Absolutely not, Maze. | 绝对不行 麦兹 |
[13:13] | You should be ashamed of yourself. | 你应该为自己脸红 |
[13:15] | Fine! Fine! | 好吧! |
[13:17] | -We’ll do it your way. -Good. | -我们按你说的做 -很好 |
[13:19] | So we agree to the plan? | 所以我们同意按这个计划行事? |
[13:21] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[13:22] | We’ll pose as high-end poker players, get into the game, | 我们冒充高端牌手 混进赌局 |
[13:24] | get Doug to slip up, lean on him, get him to confess. | 让道格犯错误 逼他说出来 |
[13:28] | Something funny? | 什么这么可笑? |
[13:29] | Don’t get me wrong. | 别误会 |
[13:31] | You two snacks are welcome at my card table anytime, hmm? | 你们两个美女要上我的牌桌 随时欢迎 |
[13:35] | But Dirty Doug’s game defines “exclusive.” | 但是脏道格的赌局 外人可混不进去 |
[13:39] | All right? Invite-only, and… | 明白吗?只能凭邀请 |
[13:41] | y’all ain’t getting invites. | 而你们没有邀请 |
[13:45] | I know someone who could have gotten us an invite. | 我知道谁能帮我们弄到请柬 |
[13:47] | You don’t need Lucifer, and I don’t need… | 你不需要路西法 我也不需要… |
[13:55] | I will get us an invite. | 我能搞到请柬 |
[13:59] | Right. | 好 |
[14:03] | -Hey! Ella! -Hi! How are you? | -嘿!艾拉! -嗨!你好啊 |
[14:05] | Thanks so much for coming. | 你能来 太感谢了 |
[14:06] | Well, thanks so much for inviting me. | 谢谢你邀请我 |
[14:09] | Yeah, I brought all the stuff you requested, | 我带了你要的一切 |
[14:11] | but your message didn’t say why you needed it. | 但你没说为什么要 |
[14:14] | Well, it’s for Charlie, of course. | 当然是为了查理 |
[14:17] | Yeah, I was hoping that you could teach him some science. | 我希望你能教他些自然科学 |
[14:20] | Yeah, I’m a firm believer in a strong STEM foundation. | 我坚信 打好数理化的基础很重要 |
[14:25] | Oh, yeah. Science, technology, engineering, math. | 对 数理化 |
[14:27] | Super important. | 超级重要的 |
[14:31] | Isn’t Charlie, like, two months old? | 查理不是才两个月大吗? |
[14:34] | Oh, I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你怎么想的 |
[14:35] | But Charlie is a special child. | 但是查理很特别 |
[14:38] | Yeah. Every child is special in their mom’s eyes, huh? | 是的 当妈妈的看自己孩子都很特别 |
[14:41] | Yeah, no, but Charlie’s actually special. | 是的 但查理真的很特别 |
[14:44] | -Yeah. -That’s why the classical music, | -嗯 -所以我放古典音乐 |
[14:46] | the science lessons, baby Pilates… | 给他安排自然科学课 婴儿普拉提… |
[14:48] | It’s all to harness his full potential, which is… | 都是为了开发他的全部潜能 |
[14:52] | Which is something the world has never seen. | 这个世界从没见过如此巨大的潜能 |
[14:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:57] | Well, here. I’ll show you. | 来 我给你看看 |
[14:59] | Okay, Charlie. | 好 查理 |
[15:01] | Charlie, where’s boron? | 查理 硼在哪儿? |
[15:07] | See? Yes! That’s… | 你看?对了!真是… |
[15:09] | Yes, babasquat, that’s it! That’s it! | 没错 小宝贝 说对了 |
[15:12] | -Yes. -Oh! See, that’s boron. | 对 你看 这是硼 |
[15:15] | Wow! Yeah, that was… amazing. | 啊!真是…太神奇了 |
[15:20] | Yeah! Having children is such a gift. | 是啊!有个孩子真是福气 |
[15:23] | Have you ever thought about having kids? Um… | 你有没有考虑过要孩子? |
[15:26] | Sure, yeah, I guess, I mean, but, uh, you know… | 当然 也许 我是说 但是你知道 |
[15:31] | kind of missing the dude part of the equation at the moment, | 现在连孩子他爸还没有呢 |
[15:34] | and, huh, this chica has terrible taste in men. | 我这人对挑选男人的眼光也很糟糕 |
[15:39] | Drawn to the bad boys for some reason. | 不知为什么 总是喜欢坏男孩 |
[15:44] | But you know, for once I’m thinking… | 可是你知道 我想这次… |
[15:48] | I deserve a good guy, you know? | 我也该配得上一个好男人了 |
[15:52] | So, science lessons. Wednesdays at 11:00 a.m.? | 所以 科学课 周三上午11点? |
[15:55] | I checked your schedule, and that’s your day off. | 我看了你的日程 那天你没事 |
[15:59] | Sure, yeah. Wednesdays are great. | 当然 好的 周三很好 |
[16:13] | What is that smell? | 什么味啊? |
[16:16] | Success. | 成功的味 |
[16:18] | Essential oils, man. | 精油 |
[16:19] | What you’re smelling is called Success. | 你闻到的气味 就是“成功” |
[16:21] | I’m all out of Strength, but if you want… | “力量”用完了 但如果你要… |
[16:26] | I can hook you up with some Hope. | 我这儿还有“希望” |
[16:27] | It does wonders. | 效力神奇 |
[16:29] | No, I’m good. | 不 不用了 |
[16:30] | You sure? Come on, everybody needs a little bit of Hope. | 真的?别犹豫 人人都需要有点希望 |
[16:32] | -I’m good. -No? Okay. | -我不用 -不用?好吧 |
[16:34] | All right, all right, all right. | 好吧 |
[16:36] | So I see you’re really diving into this, uh, whole self-improvement thing. | 你现在搞这些自我完善的东西 钻得很深啊 |
[16:39] | Oh, yeah, man. Yeah, I was in a bad place. | 是啊 我原先一塌糊涂 |
[16:43] | Dealing with a bunch of guilt and stuff. | 负罪感深重 难以自拔 |
[16:44] | But you know what? | 但你猜怎么? |
[16:46] | I started to work on myself, | 我开始修习自身 |
[16:47] | and it was such an awakening. | 真是茅塞顿开 |
[16:49] | We’ve never even scratched the surface of our true human potential. | 人类的潜力 我们才开发了一点皮毛 |
[16:55] | -You ever CrossFit? -No. | -你做过混合健身吗? -没 |
[16:57] | Aw, come on! No! | 这样不好啊! |
[16:58] | But, listen, I want you to know, Dan, that I think | 但是 听着 我想告诉你 丹 我觉得 |
[17:01] | all of this personal reflection is a… It’s a really good thing. | 所有这些个人反思 都是很好的 |
[17:04] | Well, thank you, man. Thank you. | 谢谢 伙计 谢谢 |
[17:06] | What’s up? Why’d you stop by? | 怎么了 你来有什么事? |
[17:09] | To report a crime. | 来报告一起罪案 |
[17:11] | Amenadiel, you got to stop playing vigilante. | 阿曼纳迪尔 你不能再到处行侠仗义去了 |
[17:14] | You can’t make citizen’s arrests on jaywalkers and littering. | 不能看见乱穿马路 或乱扔垃圾的人就抓 |
[17:18] | There was a sign. It was clearly forbidden. | 那里有牌子 明确写着禁止的 |
[17:21] | The kid was three years old. | 那孩子才三岁 |
[17:22] | Well, this is totally different, Dan. | 好吧 这次完全不一样 丹 |
[17:24] | Now, I have been deep, deep undercover at Lux, | 我在拉克斯潜伏得很深 |
[17:27] | Lucifer’s den of sin, | 路西法的罪恶巢穴 |
[17:28] | and I have finally gained the trust of a real, big-time drug dealer. | 我终于赢得了一个大毒贩子的信任 |
[17:33] | -You need to give up on this, man. -Dan, I want to help. | -你需要放弃了 -丹 我想帮忙 |
[17:40] | I need to help. | 我需要提供帮助 |
[17:42] | All right? I… | 好吗? |
[17:45] | I need to help make the world a safer place. | 我需要帮你们把这个世界变得更安全 |
[17:49] | Now, I may have gone about it the wrong way at first, but… | 可能我一开始的方式不对 但是… |
[17:53] | this is a good case, Dan. | 这次是个有价值的案子 |
[17:55] | It’s a good case against a legit drug dealer. | 这是个大案 他是个真正的大毒贩 |
[18:01] | Be the change, right? | 改变从自身开始 不是吗? |
[18:12] | Told you I’d get us an invite to Dirty Doug’s poker game. | 我说过我能拿到脏道格赌局的邀请 |
[18:15] | I never doubted you, partner. | 我从没怀疑过你 搭档 |
[18:19] | Maze, is that blood? | 麦兹 那是血吗? |
[18:20] | Don’t worry about it. | 别操心了 |
[18:28] | That’s what you were wearing? | 你就穿这个? |
[18:30] | Hey, man, I love this suit. | 嘿 伙计 我喜欢这身套装 |
[18:32] | And yes, I clearly remember I had this bad boy on | 是的 我清晰地记得 我欠下那人一屁股债时 |
[18:35] | when I got so badly in debt with that guy. | 穿的就是这身 |
[18:38] | And how much did you owe? | 你欠他多少? |
[18:39] | Like, $700,000, give or take a few. | 七十万美元上下 |
[18:42] | For that much, I’d have killed you myself. | 这么多钱 要是我也要亲手杀了你 |
[18:46] | After you. | 你先请 |
[18:53] | Exquisite Hell loop. | 很精致的地狱轮回啊 |
[19:20] | City of Angels, I’ve missed you. | 天使之城 我想你啊 |
[19:23] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[19:25] | He’s the guy I owe. | 他就是债主 |
[19:26] | Dirty Doug. | 脏道格 |
[19:37] | Evening, ladies. | 晚上好 女士们 |
[19:40] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[19:41] | Evening. | 晚上好 |
[19:43] | We are here to play poker. | 我们是来玩牌的 |
[19:56] | This shouldn’t be too hard. | 应该不难 |
[19:57] | Just need to lose, rack up a huge debt. | 只要输牌 欠一大笔债 |
[20:00] | Dirty Doug will approach us. | 脏道格就会来找我们 |
[20:01] | -Got it. -Okay, good. | -明白 -好 |
[20:09] | Excuse us. | 失陪一下 |
[20:12] | What are you doing sitting in my seat? | 你干嘛坐我的位置? |
[20:14] | You are supposed to be the arm candy. | 你应该扮演三陪女 |
[20:16] | Like hell! Look at you. Your dress couldn’t be any sluttier. | 才怪!看看你这样子 打扮得不能再风骚了 |
[20:19] | -I’m in the sensible pants suit. -When did you last play poker? | -我还穿着得体的套装 -你会打牌吗? |
[20:21] | Exactly. The point is to lose. | 这就对了 我们就是要输嘛 |
[20:25] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[20:27] | -Thank you. -You should play, darling. | -谢谢 -你来打 亲爱的 |
[20:31] | Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness. | 哦 天呐 |
[20:35] | Texas hold ’em. | 德州扑克 |
[20:37] | Oh, so exciting. | 太刺激了 |
[20:39] | So, what can you tell me about ol’ Dougie-Doug here? | 关于道格 你了解些什么? |
[20:42] | Not much, | 不太多 |
[20:43] | just that he seems like a really scary, powerful guy. | 只知道他好像是个 很可怕 很厉害的人 |
[20:47] | Obviously. He’s got a skinhead and neck tats. | 很显然 他剃光头 脖子上还有纹身 |
[20:52] | What would she do? | 她会怎么办呢? |
[20:55] | Oh, yes! | 哦 对了! |
[20:56] | Give me all the usual background info. | 给我一些常规的背景信息 |
[20:59] | What about his priors? | 有没有前科? |
[21:01] | Any speeding tickets, overdue library books? | 有没有超速被罚 借书不还? |
[21:04] | How the hell am I supposed to know any of that? | 我怎么可能知道? |
[21:09] | Is there anything you can tell me? | 有什么是你能告诉我的? |
[21:11] | Not really. | 没什么 |
[21:12] | I mean, I’m pretty sure he killed me. There’s that. | 我很确定是他杀了我 就这么多 |
[21:15] | But we weren’t exactly buddies. | 但我们不算是哥们儿 |
[21:17] | Man, I don’t know what else you want from me. | 我不知道你还想让我说什么 |
[21:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:27] | Decker, what are you doing? | 德克 你干什么呢? |
[21:29] | I’m winning, can you believe it? | 我在赢钱呢 你能相信吗? |
[21:30] | Yeah, but you’re supposed to be losing. | 是啊 但你应该输 |
[21:33] | I know, but I never win. | 我知道 但我从没赢过 |
[21:40] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[21:44] | All in. | 全押上 |
[21:46] | This was the beginning of the end for me. | 这是我末日的开始 |
[21:49] | Oh, good, good. Finally we’re getting somewhere. | 好极了 我们终于有点眉目了 |
[21:51] | So, what happens next? | 接下来呢? |
[21:53] | Now Doug offers me a marker, which, unfortunately, I take. | 道格让我签了一张欠款支票 很不幸 我签了 |
[22:03] | Wow, you were really killing it there for a while. | 哇 你刚才一度赢了不少啊 |
[22:06] | Yeah. I was. | 是啊 的确 |
[22:08] | Well, you know, if you want to keep the party going, keep playing, | 如果你们想继续玩的话 |
[22:11] | I could offer you a marker. | 我可以让你签欠款支票 |
[22:14] | One question about that. What happens if I can’t pay you back? | 关于这个 有个问题 如果我还不上 怎么办? |
[22:18] | Yeah. We heard stories. | 是啊 我们听说过一些传闻 |
[22:19] | About people getting dead. | 听说有人没命了 |
[22:23] | You’re referring, hypothetically, of course, | 你们是说 当然是假设 |
[22:26] | to a certain gentleman in Marina del Rey. | 你们是说玛丽安德尔湾的某个先生吧 |
[22:29] | Look, I’m a reasonable man, as long as you’re working to pay me back. | 我是个讲道理的人 只要你们在努力偿还 |
[22:33] | Or you can buy a boat instead, and end up with a bullet in your head. | 或者 你也可以去买艘游艇 然后脑门吃颗枪子 |
[22:38] | Sounds like a confession to me. | 听起来像是招供啊 |
[22:40] | Maze, not exactly. | 麦兹 不算是 |
[22:42] | Remember, Lee was shot in the chest. | 别忘了 李是胸口中枪 |
[22:47] | That’s it? | 什么 就这个? |
[22:48] | That’s the marker? He just gives you a gold coin? | 这就是欠款支票?只是一枚金币? |
[22:51] | No contingencies? No stipulations or threats? | 没有先决条件? 没有什么规定或者威胁? |
[22:55] | That’s it. | 没有 |
[22:58] | Well, there’s got to be something more to indicate Doug’s actually your murderer. | 一定还有别的东西 能够说明道格就是杀你的凶手 |
[23:02] | Some hidden clue. | 一些隐藏的线索 |
[23:05] | A sign. | 一个迹象 |
[23:06] | Well, you’ve got to give me more than this. | 你得多给我一些线索才是 |
[23:08] | Something, anything, Detective. | 一些线索 任何线索 探员 |
[23:12] | Who? | 谁? |
[23:18] | You are useless. | 你一点用也没有 |
[23:22] | This whole investigation’s a complete waste of time. I mean… | 我们的调查纯粹是浪费时间 |
[23:25] | this isn’t even Los Angeles. | 这里甚至不是洛杉矶 |
[23:33] | And you… | 而你… |
[23:36] | You’re not her. | 你不是她 |
[23:39] | Wait a second. How do you guys know how Lee died? | 等等 你们怎么知道李是怎么死的? |
[23:41] | Are you cops? | 你们是警察? |
[23:43] | Correct, my dirty friend, and why don’t you come with us | 没错 我的脏朋友 跟我们走一趟 |
[23:46] | and tell us why you’re taking credit for Lee’s murder? | 告诉我们你为什么宣称是你杀了他? |
[23:49] | Looks like we got a runner. | 有个人跑了 |
[23:52] | Stay put. | 别走开 |
[24:29] | Well, no ID on your street kebab yet, | 还不知道这块街头烤肉到底是谁 |
[24:32] | but I found this on him, a .45. | 但我在他身上找到了这个 点四五手枪 |
[24:34] | -Same as the one that killed Lee. -Yep. | -和打死李的是同一种枪 -对 |
[24:36] | And my Spidey-senses tell me this is our murder weapon, | 直觉告诉我 这就是凶器 |
[24:39] | but I’ll know more when I get back to the lab. | 回到实验室后 我会有更多发现 |
[24:41] | Okay, great. Good. | 好的 |
[24:48] | You, uh… | 你… |
[24:50] | want to climb that tree, Ellen? | 想爬那棵树吗?艾伦? |
[24:54] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么啊? |
[24:56] | I saw that. | 我看见了 |
[24:57] | Maybe you can get him against the wall and… | 也许 你可以让他靠墙站好… |
[25:01] | spread ’em. | 四肢分开 |
[25:03] | Oh, my God. | 哦 上帝啊 |
[25:05] | Maze, that… | 麦兹 真是… |
[25:07] | That is crazy talk, okay? I… | 说什么疯话 我… |
[25:10] | I’m done with the bad boys. | 我再不找坏男人了 |
[25:13] | -Okay? -Sure. | -明白? -当然 |
[25:15] | Whatever you say. | 随你怎么说 |
[25:18] | Lord Morningstar? | 晨星大人 |
[25:22] | There’s someone you should meet. | 这里有个人你应该见见 |
[25:25] | Where am I? | 我这是在哪儿? |
[25:37] | Oh, man. I’m so sorry. That’s gross. | 哎哟 对不起 太恶心了 |
[25:41] | Hey, are you the detective? | 嘿 你是那个探员吗? |
[25:43] | I’m a demon, and Lord Lucifer sent me to give you a message about the case. | 我是个小鬼 路西法大人派我来 给你送信 关于本案的 |
[25:48] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[25:50] | How is he? | 他怎么样了? |
[25:51] | He’s the King of Hell, so he’s great. | 他是地狱之王 所以他好极了 |
[25:55] | He wanted me to tell you… | 他要我告诉你… |
[25:59] | uh, it’s safe where you stored it. | 你存它的地方很保险 |
[26:01] | What? What’s safe? | 什么?什么保险? |
[26:03] | The thing that you stored? | 你存的那东西? |
[26:04] | “Stored”? | “存”? |
[26:07] | -Where? | 在哪儿? |
[26:08] | I don’t know, you’re the one that stored it. | 我不知道 女士 是你存的 |
[26:09] | Wait, I stored it? | 等等 我存的? |
[26:11] | Yeah, it’s safe where you stored it… Oh, crap. | 对 你存它的地方很保险…哎呀 |
[26:14] | This body’s too jacked up to keep working. | 这副躯体毁坏得太严重 坚持不了多久了 |
[26:17] | -But you got this… | 但口信带到了 另外… |
[26:19] | Hey, is that Mazikeen? | 嘿 那是麦兹肯吗? |
[26:21] | Wait, wait! | 等等! |
[26:23] | Decker… | 德克 |
[26:24] | What the hell? Did you move the body? | 怎么回事?你动了尸体吗? |
[26:29] | So, that’s that. | 那么 这件事解决了 |
[26:31] | Gromos assures me the message was delivered. | 格罗摩向我保证 口信带到了 |
[26:34] | So your demon just jumped into that dead guy’s body? | 你的小鬼 就那么跳进一个死人的尸身? |
[26:39] | And told the detective what she needs to know | 那个探员需要知道的事 我都告诉她了 |
[26:41] | in order to arrest whoever was behind your murder. | 她可以把谋杀你的幕后主使抓起来 |
[26:44] | No need to thank me. | 不用谢我 |
[26:46] | So, back to your torture. | 那么 回去接受你应受的折磨吧 |
[26:49] | And me to mine. | 我也有我要受的罪 |
[26:53] | Hey, man. Um… | 嘿 伙计… |
[26:55] | you keep talking about a detective. | 你总是说什么探员 |
[26:59] | Who is she? | 她是谁啊? |
[27:01] | Someone I left behind… | 一个我很久以前… |
[27:03] | a very long time ago. | 离开的人 |
[27:05] | Seems like somebody pretty important. | 看来是个很重要的人啊 |
[27:09] | More than you could ever know. | 她的重要 你永远不懂 |
[27:14] | Hell, I get it. | 嗨 我明白 |
[27:16] | I left people behind, too. | 我也丢下了一些人 |
[27:18] | People I care about, like… | 一些我在乎的人 |
[27:20] | my sister, Meg. | 我姐姐 梅格 |
[27:22] | You know, she meant the world to me, and I let her go. | 她是我生命中最重要的人 我却放她走了 |
[27:27] | Now it’s too late. | 现在 太晚了 |
[27:31] | What’s your detective’s name? Well… | 你那个探员叫什么? |
[27:35] | I just used to call her “Detective,” but… | 我只是叫她探员 但是… |
[27:39] | her name… | 她的名字… |
[27:43] | Clever, manipulative bastard. | 聪明啊 诡计多端的混蛋 |
[27:47] | Well played. | 演技不错! |
[27:48] | Petty distraction to gain the Devil’s sympathy, | 没话找话 希望得到魔鬼的同情 |
[27:51] | hoping I’ll let you off the hook from your endless torment, huh? | 希望我能免除你的无尽煎熬? |
[27:54] | -Ah, man, it ain’t like that! | 哎呀 不是那样的! |
[27:57] | You just seem like a really sad devil guy. | 你看上去像个悲伤的魔鬼 |
[28:07] | I mean, okay, | 好吧 |
[28:08] | you know, maybe a small part of me was hoping that you’d help me out. | 也许我心里存着那么点希望 希望你能帮我 |
[28:11] | How many times do I have to tell you | 我要对你说多少次 |
[28:13] | before it penetrates that minuscule mind of yours? | 你那智商低下的脑子才能明白? |
[28:16] | This whole thing is your own fault! | 这一切都是你自己的错! |
[28:19] | You know what, man? Screw you! | 你知道吗?去你的吧! |
[28:21] | I mean, you would help me out if you wanted to. | 你要是想帮我 自然有办法 |
[28:23] | Thought you were supposed to be the man down here. | 我以为你是这里的主人呢 |
[28:25] | Ain’t you the “King of Hell”? | 你不是“地狱之王”吗? |
[28:27] | You really want to know why you’re here? | 你真想知道 你为什么下地狱? |
[28:31] | Do you? | 想吗? |
[28:33] | Well, let me show you. | 让我给你看看 |
[28:38] | -Ta-da! We made it. -Oh! Shh! | 请看 我们来了 |
[28:40] | Uh, Charlie’s just in the middle of his Japanese lesson. | 查理正在上日语课 |
[28:43] | -Oh. -Yeah. | 对 |
[28:44] | Sorry. We’ll be extra quiet. | 对不起 我们会轻轻地 |
[28:48] | Listen, thank you so much for watching Trixie. It’s just for a little bit. | 非常感谢你能照顾翠丝一会儿 |
[28:51] | And I’ve been dying to see the baby. | 而且我好想看看小宝贝啊 |
[28:53] | -Yeah, no, of course. | 当然 |
[28:55] | You know, Charlie’s just so good with children. | 查理很有小孩缘 |
[28:57] | Also, I’ve been meaning to return these to you. | 另外 我一直想把这些书还给你 |
[28:59] | Oh, okay. | 好 |
[29:00] | Thank you for letting me borrow them. | 谢谢你借给我 |
[29:02] | -Wow, so you read all of them? -Mm-hmm. | 啊 你都看了? |
[29:04] | Yeah. Powered through them pretty quick, actually. | 是的 坚持着看 很快就看完了 |
[29:07] | So insightful. | 很受启发 |
[29:08] | I’m really enjoying learning to live my own truth. | 活在自己的真相之中 感觉真好 |
[29:11] | Do you have any more? | 你还有吗? |
[29:12] | Well, this is all the self-help books I have. | 自我修习的书 我就是这些了 |
[29:17] | Maybe let these, you know, simmer for a bit first. | 也许先消化消化 |
[29:22] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[29:26] | Japanese, huh? | 日语? |
[29:27] | Yeah, well, Charlie got a little tuckered out from yoga, | 是的 查理练瑜伽累了 |
[29:30] | so we had to reschedule Art Appreciation at MOCA | 当代艺术博物馆的艺术鉴赏课 只好改时间了 |
[29:32] | for some low-impact language immersion. | 改成不那么累人的浸入式语言学习 |
[29:35] | Wow, that is some schedule. | 日程排得真满 |
[29:36] | I know, I know. It’s a lot of work, | 是啊 不少功课呢 |
[29:38] | but it’s all about raising the best child possible. | 但这都是为了培养出史上最好的孩子 |
[29:42] | He’s special. | 他很特别 |
[29:43] | Yeah. | 对 |
[29:44] | We all think our own kid can walk on water, right? | 我们都认为自己的孩子 能上天入地 对不对? |
[29:47] | I hadn’t thought of that. | 这我倒没想过 |
[29:50] | Cancel swimming lessons. | 取消游泳课 |
[29:57] | You know, one of the things | 你知道 这些年来 |
[29:59] | that I’ve learned from all this work that I’ve been doing, | 我做的所有工作 以及当爸爸的经历 |
[30:01] | and being a dad… | 让我从中学到了一点… |
[30:02] | -Yeah. -…is that the best part of life, | -嗯 -那就是 作为父母 |
[30:04] | being a parent, | 最好的一点就是 |
[30:06] | is that you get to slow down and enjoy it. | 你可以让自己慢下来 享受这个过程 |
[30:09] | Linda, make sure to be present in the moment. | 琳达 一定要活在当下 |
[30:12] | Oh, I am. | 我是这样 |
[30:13] | -Totally present. | 完全活在当下 |
[30:14] | Wait, what’s that sound? | 等等 那是什么声音? |
[30:24] | That’s the first time he’s laughed. | 这是他第一次笑 |
[30:27] | Two months. | 两个月 |
[30:29] | That is pretty advanced. | 真早熟啊 |
[30:31] | It’s easy. He just likes silly faces. | 很容易 他喜欢看你做鬼脸 |
[30:47] | Prints off our squashed possum came back to Vernon Gill, | 那个被撞零碎了的人 经过指纹验证 名叫佛尔南吉尔 |
[30:51] | 37, known hit man, working contracts for small-time criminal organizations, | 37岁 职业杀手 受雇于小规模犯罪团伙 |
[30:55] | and my hunch was on point. | 我的直觉是对的 |
[30:58] | Striations from the gun I found on him match the bullet that killed Lee Garner. | 他身上找到的那把枪的擦痕 和打死李加尔纳的那颗子弹吻合 |
[31:01] | And I also found 20 grand in cash in the trunk of that guy’s car. | 我还在他的车后备箱里 发现了两万美元现金 |
[31:04] | That’s the going rate for a contract hit. | 职业杀手目前的价码就是这么多 |
[31:06] | So Gill pulled the trigger, but then who paid him to kill Lee? | 所以 杀人的是吉尔 但是谁付钱 让他去杀李的呢? |
[31:09] | -Maybe Dirty Doug hired him? – Doubtful. | -也许是脏道格雇的他? -不像 |
[31:11] | I spoke to Ellen’s boyfriend. | 我和艾伦的男朋友聊过了 |
[31:12] | -He’s not– -He came in last night, | -他不是我的… -昨晚他来了 |
[31:14] | and Gill said he threatened him for taking credit for Lee’s murder. | 吉尔说他威胁他 因为他宣称自己杀了李 |
[31:17] | Said it was “bad for business.” | 说这对生意不利 |
[31:18] | Then he joined a poker game. | 然后他上了牌局 |
[31:20] | Someone else hired Gill. | 雇吉尔的另有其人 |
[31:22] | Huh. Okay. Um, well, I… | 好吧 那么 我… |
[31:25] | may have a lead. | 我可能有个线索 |
[31:27] | You found a lead without me? Where? | 没有我 你自己找到的线索? 在哪儿? |
[31:31] | Um, I can’t exactly say. | 我不能说 |
[31:35] | Confidential informant. Right. | 保密的线人 对了 |
[31:38] | -Sure. -You got to protect your peeps. | -当然 -你得保护你的人 |
[31:40] | -Ride or die, man. Respect. -Yes. | -忠诚可靠 我敬重你 -对 |
[31:42] | So about this lead. | 那么 你的线索 |
[31:44] | Yes. It… | 对 这个… |
[31:49] | “It’s safe where you stored it.” | “你存它的地方很保险” |
[31:52] | Where I stored what? | 我存什么了? |
[31:53] | Wait, did you store it or did she store it? | 等等 你存的还是她存的? |
[31:55] | “You stored it, and it’s safe.” | “你存的 很保险” |
[31:56] | -What did I store, though? -No, not you. | -我存什么了? -不 不是你 |
[31:58] | Who stored what? I’m so confused. | 谁存了什么?我糊涂了 |
[32:01] | I’m confused, too. | 我也糊涂了 |
[32:02] | That’s why I’m sharing this. | 所以我才告诉你们 |
[32:03] | “You stored it.” “You stored it,” “You stored it…” | “你存它” |
[32:06] | Yes! I knew that sounded familiar. | 对了!我就说好像在哪听到过 |
[32:08] | “You stored…” | “你存…” |
[32:10] | Lee’s credit card statements. | 李的信用卡账单 |
[32:11] | He was making regular payments to a storage facility in Pacoima called… | 他定期付款给 帕科伊马的一家仓储公司 |
[32:15] | You Stored It! | “你存它”! |
[32:16] | Amazing. Good. All right, let’s go check it out. | 太棒了 好啊 我们去看看 |
[32:18] | So what CI gave you this lead? | 哪个秘密线人给你的线索? |
[32:25] | Something very weird happened with Gill’s corpse. | 吉尔的尸体发生了非常奇怪的异动 |
[32:43] | I used to have a car just like this. | 我以前也有辆这样的车 |
[32:48] | This is my car. | 这就是我的车 |
[32:51] | Where are we? | 我们这是在哪儿? |
[32:52] | The root of your Hell loop. | 你的地狱轮回的根源 |
[32:57] | Oh, no, not here. | 不好 别是这里啊 |
[33:03] | So why didn’t you tell me about the demon? | 那个魔鬼来了 你怎么不告诉我? |
[33:05] | Maimed bodies, demons from Hell… | 血肉模糊的尸体 地狱里出来的魔鬼 |
[33:08] | It’s kind of my jam, Chloe. | 恰好是我的菜 克萝伊 |
[33:09] | Yeah, I’m sorry. It just happened really fast, | 对不起 当时来得太突然 |
[33:12] | and it caught me off guard hearing from Lucifer like that. | 我没想到会听到路西法的消息 |
[33:19] | It’s open. | 开着的 |
[33:42] | – Meg? | 梅格? |
[33:59] | All right, Kyle. | 好吧 凯尔 |
[34:00] | If you’re gonna keep selling in my place, man, | 你要继续在我地盘上做生意 |
[34:02] | why don’t we lay down some ground rules? | 我们就得约法三章 |
[34:04] | I prefer the way the old management did things. | 我更喜欢从前的老板的办事风格 |
[34:09] | It was more of a hands-off policy. | 他不干涉我的事 |
[34:10] | The past is the past, Kyle. | 过去的都过去了 凯尔 |
[34:13] | I’m here to talk about the future, bro. | 我要说的是未来 兄弟 |
[34:15] | So I suggest you evolve. | 所以我建议你与时俱进 |
[34:19] | So how is this supposed to work, then? | 那你说怎么办? |
[34:21] | Going forward, I’m gonna take 20% off the top of everything you sell. | 从现在起 你的每一笔生意 我要抽成20% |
[34:25] | That’s the deal. | 就这么定了 |
[34:27] | That’s the only deal. | 你别无选择 |
[34:31] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[34:34] | This place is bumping so hard, | 来这儿的人都吸毒 |
[34:35] | we’re both gonna make a killing. | 我们能赚一大笔钱 |
[34:37] | Not so fast, little man. | 别忙着走 小孩 |
[34:39] | If you’re going to be selling drugs in my place, | 你要在我的地盘上做生意 |
[34:42] | see, I need to know that it’s top-shelf product, you feel me? | 我需要知道 你的货是最上等的 明白吗? |
[34:46] | I feel you. | 明白 |
[34:47] | All right, let’s see it. | 好 我们看看 |
[34:58] | There’s more where that came from. | 我还有更多呢 |
[35:00] | Looks like good drugs. | 看起来是好货 |
[35:03] | Police! Show me your hands. | 警察!举起手来 |
[35:04] | Show me your hands! | 举起手来! |
[35:09] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[35:13] | What the hell? | 怎么回事? |
[35:14] | Who’s your supplier? | 你的供货商是谁? |
[35:16] | Kyle? Tell me! | 凯尔?告诉我! |
[35:18] | There… | 没… |
[35:19] | is none. | 没有 |
[35:20] | Where’d you get the drugs from? | 你的毒品从哪儿来的? |
[35:22] | My mom. | 我妈 |
[35:25] | She just had back surgery. | 她刚做了背部手术 |
[35:28] | There’s nothing here. | 这里什么也没有 |
[35:29] | Just the one baggie. | 就一只书包 |
[35:34] | You just said there was more, so where? | 你刚说还有更多 所以 在哪儿? |
[35:36] | I was maybe gonna hit up my grandpa. | 我可能会去偷我爷爷的 |
[35:40] | He’s getting his gallbladder removed. | 他要切除胆囊 |
[35:59] | Dan, I was just trying to make the world… | 丹 我只是想让这个世界… |
[36:02] | a safer place for– | 更安全 为了… |
[36:03] | For Charlie. | 查理 |
[36:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:10] | It’s a crazy thing, being a parent. | 做父母让人疯狂 |
[36:14] | When Trixie was born… | 翠丝刚出生时… |
[36:16] | I tried to be Supercop… | 我想做个超级警察 |
[36:18] | and round up all the criminals I could. | 把所有坏蛋都抓起来 |
[36:21] | Then I realized… | 后来我明白了 |
[36:23] | removing all the danger in the world is like trying to bottle up the ocean. | 要消除这世界上的一切危险 就像要把大海装进瓶子里 |
[36:30] | You want to keep Charlie safe? | 你想给查理安全? |
[36:34] | Just be there for him. | 那就多陪陪他 |
[36:37] | Be a good dad. | 做个好爸爸 |
[36:45] | How could you bring me here? | 你怎么能带我来这儿? |
[36:48] | So you recognize it? | 所以 你认出来了? |
[36:51] | Of course you do, it’s your memories. | 当然 这是你的记忆 |
[36:53] | This is my parents’ house. | 这是我父母的房子 |
[36:57] | The house I grew up in. | 我在这儿长大的 |
[37:00] | I haven’t been here in 15 years. | 15年没来过了 |
[37:04] | Meg… | 梅格 |
[37:05] | She just had a baby, my niece. | 她刚生了孩子 我的侄子 |
[37:10] | This was her baby shower. | 这是为她举行的庆祝派对 |
[37:13] | I mean, this was the last time my whole family got together. | 那是我们全家人最后一次在一起 |
[37:18] | My mom, she got sick right after it. | 后来 我妈妈就病了 |
[37:22] | She died. | 她死了 |
[37:25] | My dad followed right after. | 不久 我爸爸跟着走了 |
[37:33] | This was my last chance, | 这是我最后的机会 |
[37:35] | and I didn’t go inside. | 我却没有进去 |
[37:40] | I found this place and these credit card receipts. | 我找到了这个地方 还有这些信用卡收据 |
[37:43] | I kept wondering why they would take his hand. | 我一直在想 他们为什么砍掉他的手 |
[37:46] | Then I saw the biometric safe. | 然后 我发现了这个指纹保险柜 |
[37:49] | They used his hand to open it. | 他们用他的手把它打开了 |
[37:50] | Must have been where he kept all his money. | 他的钱一定都藏在这里面 |
[37:55] | The safe at You Stored It. | “你存它”的地方有个保险柜 |
[37:57] | That’s what Lucifer was trying to tell me. It’s all about the safe. | 这就是路西法想要告诉我的 关键就是这只保险柜 |
[38:00] | Who else knew about it? | 还有谁知道? |
[38:01] | I don’t know. Um… | 我不知道 |
[38:03] | His old crew, maybe? He was pretty tight with them. | 他以前的同伴?他们关系挺密切 |
[38:06] | Someone must have hired Gill to kill Lee | 肯定有人雇佣吉尔杀死李 |
[38:08] | and use his hand to get the money. | 然后用他的手取走了钱 |
[38:11] | And what were you gonna do with that gun? | 你拿那把枪打算干什么? |
[38:12] | I heard you guys coming. I freaked. | 我听见你们来 就慌了 |
[38:15] | I grabbed Lee’s gun to defend myself. | 我拿起李的枪自卫 |
[38:17] | I thought it might have been… | 我想可能是… |
[38:19] | I don’t know, his killer coming back? | 谁知道 也许那个杀手又来了? |
[38:24] | Honestly, I don’t know what I would’ve done if it had been Lee’s killer. | 说实话 我不知道 如果真是 杀害李的凶手 我会怎么办 |
[38:28] | I was just so angry. | 我很愤怒 |
[38:30] | It’s a lot of legwork to do for a brother that you’ve already written off. | 为了一个已经断绝关系的弟弟 你下的工夫不小啊 |
[38:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:37] | I kept telling myself it didn’t matter, | 我不断对自己说 没关系 |
[38:38] | I didn’t care that he was gone, but, uh… | 我不在乎他死了 可是… |
[38:42] | his death’s drugged up a lot of emotions. | 他的死又勾起来好多情绪 |
[38:46] | -The truth is– -That you still miss him? | -说真的… -你还是想他? |
[38:50] | I spent every day expecting him to walk through the door. | 我每天都盼着他能走进家门 |
[38:53] | Guess now I finally have to accept he’s never coming home. | 看来 我终于不得不接受 他永远不会回家了 |
[39:00] | All right. I’ll take you home. | 好吧 我送你回家 |
[39:05] | I’d like to grab some of Lee’s things, if that’s okay. | 如果可以的话 我想拿几件李的东西 |
[39:09] | Yeah, go ahead. | 好吧 拿吧 |
[39:12] | So what’s next? We gonna crack some skulls, | 接下来怎么办?我们去找人刑讯逼供 |
[39:15] | track down Lee’s old crew? | 查明李的同党的下落? |
[39:18] | Uh, Maze, actually, I think I want to, um… | 麦兹 其实 我想… |
[39:22] | just take a beat to process some things. | 暂停一下 想清楚一些事情 |
[39:26] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[39:29] | Well, I-I think that I’ve been avoiding dealing with the fact that | 我想我一直在逃避 不想面对 |
[39:33] | Lucifer isn’t coming back. | 路西法永远离开了的事实 |
[39:34] | Or… | 或者… |
[39:36] | you figured out that you don’t need him. | 你意识到你不需要他 |
[39:40] | We don’t need him, | 我们不需要他 |
[39:43] | or anyone. | 不需要任何人 |
[39:45] | Chloe, you and I… | 克萝伊 你和我… |
[39:48] | We’re good. | 我们就很好 |
[39:50] | Maze… | 麦兹… |
[39:57] | The thing is, I’m… I’m not good. | 问题是 我不好 |
[40:00] | And I don’t think you’re good, either. | 而且我觉得你也不好 |
[40:03] | I-I don’t know exactly what happened with you and Eve– | 我不知道你和夏娃之间发生了什么… |
[40:05] | This isn’t about Eve. | 这和夏娃无关 |
[40:07] | But… | 可是… |
[40:09] | Okay, this is… | 好吧 这… |
[40:10] | This isn’t about Eve, this is about what’s right in front of us. | 这和夏娃无关 这是关于我们眼前的事 |
[40:14] | Right here, right now, you and me. | 此时此地 你和我 |
[40:16] | Maze, I know what it feels like to be abandoned. | 麦兹 我知道被抛弃的滋味 |
[40:19] | You know, I mean, I’ve been throwing myself into work, and… | 我全身心投入工作… |
[40:22] | going out with you so that… | 和你在一起 这样… |
[40:25] | I don’t have to face it and… | 我就不用去面对它… |
[40:30] | I just think maybe you and I are using this partnership to fill a void | 我想 也许你和我都是在利用 我们的搭档关系去填补 |
[40:34] | that someone else has left behind. | 某个人留下的空白 |
[40:37] | So… | 所以… |
[40:40] | I-I think that it’s best if we step back… | 我想 我们最好暂时… |
[40:46] | from working together. | 不要继续合作 |
[40:51] | Yeah. | 对 |
[40:53] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[40:58] | Ah, the wonders of Hell. | 地狱多么神奇 |
[41:00] | So, your sister’s baby shower, huh? | 你姐姐开的迎婴派对啊 |
[41:02] | What a joyous occasion, full of warmth and happiness. | 多么欢乐的时刻 多么温馨 多么幸福 |
[41:06] | Truly a celebration of life. | 真是一曲生命的赞歌 |
[41:08] | So go on, then. Go inside. | 那就进去吧 去啊 |
[41:11] | I-I can’t. | 不行 |
[41:12] | Of course you can. It’d be so simple. Just open the door and walk in. | 你当然行 太容易了 推开门 走进去 |
[41:16] | -They don’t want me in there. -But they invited you, didn’t they? | -他们不想见我 -可他们邀请你了 不是吗? |
[41:18] | Well, they didn’t mean it. | 不是真心的 |
[41:20] | Oh, come on. Excuses! | 算了吧 找借口! |
[41:23] | … | 人人都有 但没人想听你提它 |
[41:25] | -I’m not making excuses for anything. -No? | -我不是找借口 -不是? |
[41:28] | Well, your whole family is in there, yet you’re here. | 你全家人都在屋里 而你在这儿 |
[41:31] | Why? | 为什么? |
[41:34] | Is it because you’re afraid? | 因为你害怕? |
[41:36] | Afraid? | 害怕? |
[41:38] | Why would I be afraid to see my own family? | 我见自己家人有什么可怕的? |
[41:41] | ‘Cause you know | 因为你知道 |
[41:43] | if you go through that door, it’s only a matter of time | 如果你走进那扇门 那么你迟早 |
[41:45] | before you screw up again, isn’t it? | 还会搞砸 对不对? |
[41:49] | Might take two days, two months, two years, but it’s gonna happen. | 也许要两天、两个月 或者两年 但早晚会的 |
[41:54] | You’re gonna rob a bank or steal a car, | 你会去抢银行 或者偷汽车 |
[41:57] | pawn a family heirloom. It is inevitable. | 把一件传家宝拿去当了 不可避免的 |
[42:00] | Sooner or later, you are going to disappoint them | 你迟早会让他们失望 |
[42:04] | all over again! | 故态重萌! |
[42:12] | And so you’d rather stay away for all eternity. | 所以 你宁愿永远远离他们 |
[42:18] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[42:20] | It’s true, all of it. | 你都说对了 |
[42:23] | It is. | 是的 |
[42:30] | Hey, this isn’t just about me, is it? | 你说的 不只是我吧? |
[42:35] | Whose Hell is this anyway? | 这到底是谁的地狱? |
[42:43] | And then Lee took me to see Saw. | 然后 李带我去看《电锯惊魂》 |
[42:46] | It was our first R-rated movie. | 那是我们看的第一部限制级影片 |
[42:49] | I was… | 我… |
[42:58] | You, put your gun on the counter. | 你 把枪放下 |
[43:01] | All right. | 好 |
[43:04] | Do it now. | 放下 快 |
[43:06] | Let’s just all stay calm. | 大家都冷静些 |
[43:13] | You’re Rod. | 你是罗德 |
[43:15] | You used to room with Lee. | 你过去和李在一起 |
[43:17] | Did you kill him? | 是你杀了他? |
[43:18] | That loser brother of yours gave us no choice. | 你那个没出息的弟弟让我们别无选择 |
[43:20] | He still owes us our cut from our last job. | 我们的最后一笔买卖 大家的分成他还没给我们呢 |
[43:23] | Now, where’s the money from the safe? | 保险柜里的钱呢? |
[43:25] | You don’t have it? | 不在你手里? |
[43:28] | The safe was empty when we got there. | 我们去的时候 保险柜就空了 |
[43:32] | What the hell’s so funny? | 有什么可笑的? |
[43:35] | I mean, of course it’s gone. | 当然是空的了 |
[43:36] | You knew my brother. He probably thought he could double it at a casino, or, | 你了解我弟弟 他可能拿去赌去了 以为能翻一倍 |
[43:40] | I don’t know, spend it on that stupid boat. | 或者 可能花在那艘破船上了 |
[43:44] | Quit stalling and give us the money. | 少废话 给我钱 |
[43:46] | I’ve got the money. | 钱在我这儿 |
[43:48] | It’s right here. | 就在这儿 |
[43:50] | It’s in the bag. | 在这只提包里 |
[43:57] | Get down! | 趴下! |
[44:11] | Are you sure this is my Hell? | 你确定这是我的地狱? |
[44:16] | -Well, who else’s would it be? -I don’t know, | -不是你的是谁的? -我不知道 |
[44:19] | but I’m thinking you’re just here torturing yourself. | 但我认为 你是在折磨你自己 |
[44:22] | Preposterous. | 荒唐 |
[44:23] | Have you forgotten this is your Hell loop? How does this have anything to do with me? | 这是你的地狱轮回 你忘了吗? 和我有什么关系? |
[44:27] | I’m just saying. | 我是说 |
[44:28] | You could have chose any moment to torture me, but you chose this one. | 你要折磨我 可以选择任何一个瞬间 可你偏偏选了这个 |
[44:32] | But that’s because this is obviously the most painful moment for you. | 因为很显然 这是你最痛苦的瞬间 |
[44:34] | Right, and for sure this doesn’t resonate with you at all. | 对 而你一点也没有共鸣 |
[44:38] | This has nothing to do with me. | 这和我没有关系 |
[44:41] | I am here because I’m the King of Hell. | 我在这儿 因为我是地狱之王 |
[44:43] | This is my job. This is my duty. | 这是我的工作 我的职责 |
[44:45] | Now who’s making excuses? | 现在 倒是谁在找借口? |
[44:48] | But I should know, right? | 但我应该知道 对吧? |
[44:50] | I mean, I spent my whole life making them, | 我一辈子都在找借口 |
[44:53] | and a million bullshit reasons why I went 15 years without talking to my family. | 找无数理由 为自己解释 为什么15年不和家人说话 都是胡扯 |
[45:01] | I mean, the truth is I should have just got out of the damn car | 事实是 我应该下车 |
[45:04] | and walked through that door. | 走进那扇门 |
[45:09] | I missed my chance. | 我错过了机会 |
[45:11] | What about you? | 你呢? |
[45:16] | The self-centered simplicity of you humans never ceases to amaze me. | 你们人类以自我为中心的浅陋 总是让我吃惊 |
[45:23] | How can you presume to compare yourself to me? | 你觉得你能和我相提并论? |
[45:29] | I am here out of responsibility. | 我在这儿是出于责任 |
[45:32] | Demons were in full revolt. | 群魔造反了 |
[45:34] | I had to protect humanity! | 我得保护人类! |
[45:36] | -I had to protect her! – Lord Morningstar. | -我得保护她! -晨星大人 |
[45:38] | What! | 什么事! |
[45:39] | He’s got news about that detective. | 他有关于那个探员的消息 |
[45:46] | Come here. | 来 |
[45:49] | They’re gonna stop shooting and they’re gonna have to reload. | 他们会停止射击 重新上膛 |
[45:52] | That’s when you’re gonna run. | 那时你就跑 |
[45:53] | I’ll draw their fire. You ready? | 我吸引他们的火力 准备好了? |
[45:55] | No, no, no, I can’t. No, I can’t! | 不 我不行 |
[45:56] | Meg, listen to me. | 梅格 听我说 |
[45:58] | You can do this. We’re not gonna die here. Get ready. | 你行的 我们不会死 准备好 |
[46:12] | What the hell? | 怎么回事? |
[46:15] | Hello, bad guys. | 哈喽 坏蛋 |
[46:18] | Who’s this crazy fool? | 这个疯子是谁? |
[46:21] | I hope I’m not late to the party. | 希望我没有来晚了 |
[46:55] | Thought you could use a hand, but… | 我猜你们可能需要帮手 不过… |
[46:57] | looks like someone beat me to it. | 看来你们已经有了 |
[47:23] | Lucifer, is everything okay? | 路西法 一切都好吗? |
[47:25] | You seem different. | 你变样了 |
[47:30] | Well, for you, it’s only been a couple of months, | 对你来说 只是两个月 |
[47:33] | but down there, time is different. | 但在下面 时间和这里不同 |
[47:36] | For me it’s been thousands of years. | 对我来说 已经过了几千年 |
[47:40] | But the only thing that kept me going… | 唯一让我坚持下去的… |
[47:44] | was thinking of you. | 就是想你 |
[49:23] | So you’re not going to go up there and help out your lady friend? | 你不打算上去帮助你那个女士朋友? |
[49:26] | I have every faith in the detective. She’s… | 我相信那个探员 她… |
[49:30] | quite capable of taking care of herself. | 能照顾好自己 |
[49:35] | I… | 我… |
[49:36] | am exactly where I belong. | 这里才是我应该待的地方 |
[49:39] | All right, man. | 好吧 伙计 |
[49:42] | You do you. | 你自便 |
[49:47] | She’ll be just fine without me. | 没有我 她也会很好的 |