时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:03] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[01:05] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[01:08] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[01:10] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[01:14] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是要干什么? |
[01:16] | What am I doing? | 我要干什么? |
[01:18] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么? |
[01:20] | He’s the Devil, and you’ve known about it all this time? | 他是魔鬼 而你一直都知道? |
[01:22] | I’ve never hidden my devil-ness from anyone. | 我从没对任何人隐瞒我的魔鬼身份 |
[01:25] | How’d you find out? | 你怎么发现的? |
[01:26] | I saw him that night. | 那天晚上我亲眼看见的 |
[01:28] | With Amenadiel and Charlie. | 还有阿曼纳迪尔和查理 |
[01:29] | I came back and I saw his… his freaking scary-ass red face. | 我回去 看见了他那张狰狞恐怖的脸 |
[01:32] | Well, I’m not particularly fond of your face either, Daniel, | 我也不喜欢你那张脸 丹尼尔 |
[01:35] | but you don’t see me trying to kill you. | 可是我也没杀你啊 |
[01:37] | How am I the bad guy here, huh? | 我怎么就成恶人了? |
[01:38] | I’m trying to save you, I’m trying… I’m trying to save our daughter, | 我是想救你 我是想救我们的女儿 |
[01:41] | I’m trying to save the world! | 我是想救这个世界! |
[01:44] | Okay, Dan, I understand. | 好吧 丹 我理解 |
[01:45] | I get it, and when I first learned about… | 我明白 我第一次知道 |
[01:49] | who he is, I didn’t handle it well, either, | 他的真实身份 我也接受不了 |
[01:51] | but he’s not what the world makes him out to be. He’s a good person. | 但他不是世人刻画的那个样子 他是好人 |
[01:55] | -He is. | 真的 |
[01:56] | And despite your differences, I think you know that. -You know him. | 而且尽管你们之间有分歧 但我想你也知道 你了解他 |
[02:02] | Huh. Yep, invulnerable. | 真的 刀枪不入 |
[02:06] | This is crazy! | 疯了! |
[02:09] | It’s crazy! You’re all– You’re all crazy! | 疯了!你们都疯了! |
[02:11] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿? |
[02:13] | I’m not gonna shoot somebody else if that’s what you’re worried about, okay? | 你别担心 我不会出去开枪乱打人 |
[02:15] | I just need to get the hell away from him! | 我只是要离他远一点! |
[02:18] | Shit. He’s supposed to pick Trixie up from the sitter. | 糟糕 他要去接翠丝 |
[02:21] | I should get to her first and take her to my mom’s until he cools down. | 我应该抢先把她接回来 送到我妈妈那里 等他冷静下来 |
[02:25] | Well, I wouldn’t hold your breath. I don’t think “cool” is in Dan’s repertoire. | 那你有的等了 丹不是个容易冷静的人 |
[02:33] | Are you sure you’re okay? | 你真的没事? |
[02:35] | I’m more than okay. | 我好极了 |
[02:36] | I’m completely invulnerable, even around you. | 即使有你在 我也刀枪不入 |
[02:41] | All of a sudden? | 突然这样了? |
[02:43] | Why now? | 为什么是现在? |
[02:44] | Well, who cares? | 谁在乎? |
[02:47] | Would you rather the bullet have killed me? | 你宁愿我被子弹打死吗? |
[02:48] | No, of course not. I’m just trying to… | 不 当然不是 我只是想… |
[02:52] | make sense of all this. | 理解这是怎么回事 |
[02:54] | The mojo swap, and now this… | 先是交换魔咒 现在又… |
[02:58] | But no, I– I– | 但是 不 我… |
[03:01] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[03:03] | Gift horse. | 别不知足 |
[03:13] | I should go. | 我得走了 |
[03:14] | Right. | 对 |
[03:32] | Hey, I am so sorry I have to run, but I had a blast last night. | 嘿 真不好意思 我得走了 但昨晚很开心 |
[03:37] | -Yeah, um… -Thanks so much for having me over. | -是啊 -谢谢你请我过来 |
[03:39] | -Bye. -Uh, wait, wait, wait. | -再见 -等等 |
[03:41] | -There’s just one more… -Oh. Yeah. | -还有一件事 -哦 |
[03:43] | Pick a hand. | 选一只手 |
[03:48] | This one. | 这只 |
[03:49] | Uh, try again. | 再试试 |
[03:52] | Okay, so, that one. | 好吧 那么 这只 |
[03:55] | Yes! Phew! | 对了! |
[03:59] | What’s that? | 这是什么? |
[04:01] | It’s a key to my place. | 这是我家门的钥匙 |
[04:03] | That way you don’t, you know, have to wait outside for me next time. | 这样 你下次来就不用在门外等我了 |
[04:09] | Oh, shoot. | 哦 哎呀 |
[04:11] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:12] | -Is this too fast? I– I– -No. | -太早了?我… -不 |
[04:16] | Not at all. | 一点不早 |
[04:17] | It’s totally too fast. Or am I crazy? | 这也太快了 还是我疯了? |
[04:20] | Um, well, I thought you said things were going really, really well. | 我以为你说进展很顺利 |
[04:24] | I did. | 是的 |
[04:24] | Is there such a thing as “too well”? | 但是不是太顺利了? |
[04:27] | Okay. | 是这样 |
[04:29] | Last night, right? | 昨晚 |
[04:31] | We go out to dinner. | 我们去吃晚饭 |
[04:32] | Candles, wine. Pete takes my hand, | 烛光 红酒 皮特拉着我的手 |
[04:35] | he stares into my eyes… -Mm-hmm. -…and he says, | 他注视着我说 |
[04:38] | “I love… | “我爱… |
[04:42] | meatloaf.” | 烘肉卷” |
[04:46] | And I mean, sure, meatloaf, absolutely delish, okay? | 我是说 当然 烘肉卷香极了 |
[04:49] | But I don’t think that’s what he meant, Chloe. | 但是克萝伊 我不认为他是这意思 |
[04:51] | I think I am the meatloaf. Me. | 我想 我是那个烘肉卷 我 |
[04:55] | -Oh, wow. -I know. | -哇 -我知道 |
[04:57] | Swoon, right? But we, like, just met. | 晕啊 可是我们刚认识不久 |
[05:00] | I mean, how long did it take Lucifer to say “I love you”? | 路西法用了多长时间才说“我爱你”? |
[05:05] | Well, every relationship is different, and, um… | 每人的恋爱经历不一样 |
[05:08] | You know, you probably you shouldn’t compare yourself to others, but, um… | 也许你不应该拿自己和其他人对比 但是… |
[05:16] | Ella, this is a good thing. | 艾拉 这是好事 |
[05:19] | Enjoy it. Embrace it. | 享受它 接受吧 |
[05:22] | -Okay? -Embrace it. | -好吗? -接受 |
[05:23] | -Yeah. Okay. -All right. | -对 好吧 -好吧 |
[05:30] | -Lucifer, what are you doing? | 路西法 你干什么? |
[05:33] | -Well, I can’t just let Dan… get away with shooting me! | 丹打了我一枪 不能就这么完了 |
[05:37] | An eye for an eye, or in this case, | 以眼还眼 或者 |
[05:38] | a snake for a bullet. | 以蛇还子弹 |
[05:41] | That is not a good idea. | 这个主意不好 |
[05:44] | No? | 不好? |
[05:47] | No, no. | 不好 |
[05:48] | -You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[05:54] | No, that’s not what I mean. | 不 我不是这意思 |
[05:56] | Dan is fragile right now. Please don’t do something else to set him off. | 丹现在很脆弱 别再做刺激他的事 |
[06:00] | What’s he gonna do, bounce another bullet off me? | 他还能怎么样? 再打我一枪 浪费一颗子弹? |
[06:03] | Speaking of, I’ve been thinking. | 说到这个 我在想 |
[06:06] | My newfound invulnerability around you changes everything, especially on the job. | 我现在在你身边也一样刀枪不入 这改变了一切 尤其是在工作上 |
[06:10] | I mean, there may be no more mojo, | 也许 我的魔咒没有了 |
[06:12] | but there’s also no more dodging gunfire. | 但是 我也不用躲子弹了 |
[06:15] | In fact, from now on, | 事实上 从现在起 |
[06:16] | think of me as your human shield. | 你可以把我当成你的人盾 |
[06:18] | Or “Devil shield,” rather. | 或者不如说 魔盾 |
[06:21] | Come on, let’s practice. | 来 我们演练一下 |
[06:22] | Lucifer, no. | 路西法 不 |
[06:23] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[06:24] | I’ve been thinking about the Whisper Killer case. | 我在想那个低语杀手的案子 |
[06:27] | Something isn’t adding up. | 有什么事不对劲 |
[06:28] | -But Klumpsky confessed to everything. -Yes, but something is off. | -可是 科朗姆斯基都招了 -是的 但是有点不对劲 |
[06:32] | Serial killers often go for someone they know, | 连环杀手一般对他们认识的人下手 |
[06:35] | and then branch out to strangers. | 逐渐发展到杀害陌生人 |
[06:36] | Klumpsky had no connection to the first three victims, only the fourth. | 科朗姆斯基和他最初杀害的三个人 不认识 只和第四个人认识 |
[06:40] | So it doesn’t make sense. | 所以 这说不通啊 |
[06:43] | Well, if only there was someone we could talk to. | 要是我们能找人问问就好了 |
[06:47] | “The Whisper Killer”? | “低语杀手”? |
[06:50] | Lame. That doesn’t even make sense. | 真蹩脚 狗屁不通 |
[06:54] | I don’t kill whispers. | 我又不杀低语 |
[06:56] | I have a list of far superior names | 我有几个好得多的绰号 |
[06:58] | I’d like you to submit to the paper’s editor. | 希望你们转告报社编辑 |
[07:00] | For example, “The Silencer.” | 比如 消声者 |
[07:06] | “The Husher.” | 封口者 |
[07:08] | No, no. Maybe– Maybe it should be… | 不 也许应该叫… |
[07:14] | “The Shusher.” | 噤声者 |
[07:18] | I will deliver the names once you’ve answered a few more questions. | 我会转告 但你要先回答几个问题 |
[07:34] | Deal. | 一言为定 |
[07:35] | Right. First question. | 好的 第一个问题 |
[07:37] | What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done to someone, without killing them? | 除了杀人 你对一个人做过的 最恶劣的事是什么? |
[07:41] | I once ate someone’s kidney in front of them. | 有一次我当着一个人的面吃了他的肾 |
[07:45] | Ew. Well, that’s a non-starter. I refuse to put any part of Daniel in my mouth. | 嗯 这没有帮助 我拒绝把丹尼尔的 任何身体部位放进嘴里 |
[07:50] | How did you target Olivia Sacks in San Antonio? | 在圣安东尼奥 你是怎么盯上奥利维亚萨克斯的? |
[07:55] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[07:57] | Well, I followed her home one night. | 一天晚上 我跟踪她到家 |
[08:00] | San Antonio is a nice town for stalking. | 圣安东尼奥是个适合跟踪人的城市 |
[08:04] | Uh, you know, I’m– I’m sorry, it was Phoenix. | 对不起 是凤凰城 |
[08:08] | Um, Olivia was in Phoenix, right? | 奥利维亚在凤凰城 对吧? |
[08:11] | Right, yes. | 对 是的 |
[08:12] | Sorry, my victims kind of blend together after a while. | 对不起 时间长了 我把受害者搞混了 |
[08:16] | Blending, yes. Speaking of, do you know how many laxatives | 说到搞混 你认为可以给一个大男孩 |
[08:19] | you can slip a man-child without, you know, causing permanent damage? | 下多少泻药 而不至于造成永久性伤害? |
[08:23] | Uh, please ignore my partner, and back to Olivia. | 请别理我的搭档 继续说奥利维亚 |
[08:25] | Why did you move her body? | 你为什么移动她的尸体? |
[08:28] | I like to switch things up, keep you guys guessing. | 我喜欢移花接木 让你们猜不透 |
[08:31] | Right. | 对 |
[08:32] | Yes, clever. | 是的 聪明 |
[08:34] | And I see a… | 我还看到… |
[08:36] | Oh! You know what, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:37] | I messed up again. It was Joy Goodman’s body that you moved, not Olivia. | 我又搞错了 你移动的是 乔伊古德曼的尸体 不是奥利维亚 |
[08:43] | But you would know that, right? | 但你知道 对吧? |
[08:45] | What is this? | 你究竟想干什么? |
[08:47] | You trying to trip me up? | 你想骗我? |
[08:54] | I think it’s time for my lawyer. | 我想我该叫我的律师来了 |
[09:01] | Klumpsky doesn’t know what he’s talking about. | 科朗姆斯基根本不知道自己在说什么 |
[09:03] | Agreed. He was completely useless in my brainstorming session. | 我同意 他对我的头脑风暴 一点帮助也没有 |
[09:06] | Well, what I mean is I don’t think he killed the first three victims. | 我认为前三个受害人不是他杀害的 |
[09:09] | So? | 所以呢? |
[09:10] | He clearly killed that schoolteacher Madison, and he took a swing at you. | 很显然 那个教师麦迪逊是他杀的 他还袭击了你 |
[09:13] | He belongs in prison, then Hell. Who cares about the details? | 他应该坐牢 然后下地狱 至于具体细节 谁在乎? |
[09:18] | I care about the details, Lucifer. | 我在乎细节 路西法 |
[09:21] | But since you seem more concerned with getting the perfect revenge on Dan, | 但是既然你更在乎对丹进行完美报复 |
[09:24] | why don’t you just go do that? I’ll get to the bottom of this on my own. | 你不如去报复他吧 我自己调查此案 |
[09:28] | Fantastic idea, Detective. | 好主意 警探 |
[09:30] | Divide and conquer. Yeah. | 分头行动 |
[10:16] | Lucifer, I was right. | 路西法 我猜对了 |
[10:18] | Klumpsky didn’t kill the first three. | 前三个人不是科朗姆斯基杀的 |
[10:21] | There’s another serial killer, and he’s still out there. | 还有个连环杀手 他仍然逍遥法外 |
[10:24] | Listen, I got a lead, tomorrow, in the Arts District, so– | 听着 我有点线索 明天 在艺术区… |
[10:43] | Yes. | 对 |
[10:45] | Oh, that is it! | 就这样 |
[10:49] | That is how I get back at you, Daniel! | 我就这样报复你 丹尼尔! |
[10:55] | This calls for a drink! | 应该喝一杯庆祝一下 |
[11:01] | Voicemail? | 语音留言? |
[11:03] | Didn’t even hear it ring. | 我都没听见 |
[11:06] | Yes. | 好啊 |
[11:07] | Lucifer, I was right. | 路西法 我猜对了 |
[11:10] | Klumpsky didn’t kill the first three. | 前三个人不是科朗姆斯基杀的 |
[11:12] | There’s another serial killer, and he’s still out there. | 还有一个连环杀手 他仍然逍遥法外 |
[11:15] | Listen, I got a lead, tomorrow, in the Arts District, so– | 听着 我有一点线索 明天 在艺术区… |
[11:35] | Detective! | 警探! |
[11:52] | Detective. | 警探 |
[12:10] | Signs of forced entry, | 强行闯入的迹象 |
[12:12] | obvious evidence of a struggle, | 明显有打斗的痕迹 |
[12:14] | valuables left behind. | 贵重物品没动 |
[12:16] | This doesn’t look like a robbery. | 不像是抢劫 |
[12:18] | Go ahead, Miss Lopez. You can say it. | 没事 洛佩兹 你就直说吧 |
[12:20] | The detective’s been kidnapped. | 警探被绑架了 |
[12:23] | I-I-I still haven’t been able to get a hold of Dan. | 我还是联系不上丹 |
[12:25] | Trust me, he’ll be of no use to us right now. | 相信我 现在 他没用 |
[12:28] | -Trixie. Is Trixie okay? -Yes, she’s safe, at her grandmother’s. | -翠丝 她没事吧? -她没事 她在姥姥家 |
[12:32] | The detective was re-examining the Whisper Killer case. | 警探在重看低语杀手一案 |
[12:35] | In her voicemail, she mentioned finding proof of another serial killer out there. | 她在语音留言里说 找到了另一个连环杀手的证据 |
[12:40] | Wait, do you think that this other killer found out that Chloe was onto him, | 等等 是不是这个连环杀手 知道克萝伊盯上他了 |
[12:43] | -and this is him covering up his tracks? -I do. | -所以先下手为强? -我觉得是 |
[12:45] | I just wish we knew what she’d figured out. | 我们要是知道 她发现了什么线索就好了 |
[12:48] | Well, her phone and her laptop were smashed. | 她的手机和电脑都砸碎了 |
[12:52] | Uh, tech team is trying to recover what they can, but no guarantees. | 技术组在试着恢复数据 但不能保证 |
[12:55] | None of this would have happened if I hadn’t been distracting myself. | 如果不是我分心 这一切 |
[12:57] | I should have listened to the detective. | 都不会发生 我应该听警探的就对了 |
[13:03] | Yeah, you should have. | 对 你应该听 |
[13:05] | You should have! You should have been there! | 你应该 你应该和她在一起 |
[13:07] | -Miss Lopez. -Why weren’t you there? -Miss Lopez! -You should have been there! | -洛佩兹… -你为什么不在? |
[13:10] | We can’t lose our heads right now. | 现在不能失去理智 |
[13:13] | The detective needs us. | 警探需要我们 |
[13:19] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[13:21] | She needs us. | 她需要我们 |
[13:23] | Okay, we’ll keep looking. | 好 我们继续找 |
[13:25] | We’ll keep looking. | 我们继续找 |
[13:35] | Hey, what about this? I mean, | 这个呢? |
[13:36] | does this mean anything to you, the name “Scotty Thomas”? | 你知道这是什么意思吗? 斯科蒂托马斯? |
[13:43] | No, but that address is downtown. | 不知道 不过地址是市中心 |
[13:46] | In her message the detective mentioned following a lead at the Arts District. | 警探在留言里说 她在艺术区找到一条线索 |
[13:50] | Then that has to be it. | 那一定是了 |
[13:53] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[13:58] | Lucifer, | 路西法 |
[13:59] | I-I-I’m a little out of my depth here. I mean, I’m just a forensic scientist. | 这不是我擅长的事 我只是法证学家 |
[14:03] | Relax, Miss Lopez. | 别紧张 洛佩兹 |
[14:05] | We’re just following a lead, not walking into a killer’s lair. | 我们只是追踪一条线索 又不是走进杀手的巢穴 |
[14:07] | Yeah, but still, I mean, don’t you think we should loop in an actual detective? | 是啊 但是 你不觉得 我们应该通知 一个真正的警探吗? |
[14:11] | We don’t have time to brief someone new. Here it is. | 我们没时间另外叫人 就是这里了 |
[14:15] | – Crap, it’s locked. -Is it? | -该死 锁上了 -是吗? |
[14:20] | -Weird. Guess not. -Mm. | 奇怪 看来没有 |
[14:31] | What was that about not walking into a killer’s lair? | 这还不算走进杀手的巢穴? |
[14:36] | Do you think Chloe’s here? | 你觉得克萝伊在这儿? |
[14:38] | Should we call for backup? | 我们应该呼叫支援吗? |
[14:39] | I’m all the backup we need. | 我就是你需要的支援 |
[14:41] | You’re just an actor! | 你只是个演员! |
[14:50] | What are you– Oh! Whoa! Whoa! | 你们干… |
[14:53] | -Where is she? If you killed her, I swear to Dad, I– | 她在哪儿?要是你把她杀害了 我对我爸爸起誓 我… |
[14:56] | Killed… Who are you? Why would you think I would kill anyone? | 杀害…你是谁? 你为什么认为我杀了人? |
[15:00] | Oh, really? I wonder! | 真的吗?你说为什么! |
[15:03] | The knife? The lobby? No, no, no! | 这把刀?这大堂?不 |
[15:05] | This is just for inspiration, I swear. | 这只是为了激发灵感 我发誓 |
[15:08] | No, we got it all from a Hollywood prop house that was going out of business. | 都是从好莱坞一个要关张的道具商店 买来的 |
[15:11] | I use it to get my team in the right headspace. | 我用来帮我的团队进入状态 |
[15:16] | What team? What headspace? | 什么团队?什么状态? |
[15:18] | My nerd squad. | 我的技术团队 |
[15:20] | We’re developing a virtual reality game where the user gets to be a serial killer. | 我们在开发一款虚拟现实游戏 玩家扮演连环杀手 |
[15:25] | Humans. Honestly. | 人类啊 说真的 |
[15:27] | Yeah, they’re all blunts. Clearly props. | 没错 都没开刃 明显是道具 |
[15:31] | Well, then… why did the detective think this place was a lead? | 那为什么我们的警探认为 这个地方有线索? |
[15:37] | D– Detective? | 警探? |
[15:38] | Wait. | 等等 |
[15:40] | Detective Decker? | 德克警探? |
[15:41] | You two work with her? | 你们和她是一起的? |
[15:42] | Are you Scotty Thomas? | 你是斯科蒂托马斯? |
[15:43] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:45] | The detective was supposed to meet me here but she never showed. | 那位警探本来要在这儿和我见面 可她没来 |
[15:48] | I even printed the transcripts she asked for. | 她要的文字记录 我都给她打印出来了 |
[15:53] | Where are these transcripts? | 文字记录在哪儿? |
[15:58] | Show me. | 带我去 |
[16:11] | Sweet. | 真棒啊 |
[16:13] | Detective Decker reached out to me on KillShare. | 德克警探在“杀人分享”上找到我 |
[16:15] | And KillShare is… | 杀人分享是什么? |
[16:17] | It’s a dark web chat site for those interested in, well, killing. | 是一个暗网上的聊天室 那些对杀人有兴趣的人在上面聊天 |
[16:21] | Jeez, there’s a site for everything. | 天呐 什么网站都有 |
[16:24] | We use it as research. | 我们用它做研究 |
[16:25] | The posts are anonymous and unmoderated. | 帖子都是匿名的 也没有管理员 |
[16:27] | Anyone can post anything, and I mean anything. | 谁想发什么都可以 任何内容 |
[16:30] | People have some pretty disturbing appetites. | 有些人的口味真是够重 |
[16:32] | Appetites you’ll be encouraging with your serial killer game. | 你的连环杀手游戏 就鼓励他们的重口味 |
[16:35] | Whoa, hey, man. As long as they’re scratching that itch in VR, | 嘿 他们在虚拟现实中过够了瘾 |
[16:38] | they’re not doing it in real life. | 就不会在现实生活中找刺激了 |
[16:39] | Okay? I’m one of the good guys. | 我是好人 |
[16:41] | And the KillShare crowd isn’t exactly into working with law enforcement, | 杀人分享上那群人不喜欢和警察合作 |
[16:44] | but I offered to help. | 但是我主动提供帮助 |
[16:45] | Well, how, exactly? | 怎么帮助? |
[16:47] | Okay, well, Detective Decker was on KillShare | 德克警探在杀人分享上 |
[16:49] | tracking a user that you guys apparently caught. | 追踪一个人 貌似你们把他抓住了 |
[16:52] | Les Klumpsky, a.k.a. the Whisper Killer? | 科朗姆斯基 绰号低语杀手? |
[16:54] | I was one of the few that he was direct messaging. | 他只和几个人直接交流 我是其中一个 |
[16:57] | And Chloe wanted to read your convos? | 克萝伊想看你们的聊天记录? |
[16:59] | Exactly. Now, the KillShare DM’s, they self-destruct, | 没错 杀人分享上的个人聊天记录 会自我删除 |
[17:02] | but I screencap everything. | 所以我都截屏了 |
[17:06] | It’s going to take forever to go through all this. | 看完这么多记录 不知道要多久 |
[17:09] | Wait, hold on. | 等等 |
[17:10] | Klumpsky keeps referring to a “LilyMan85.” | 科朗姆斯基多次提到一个“百合男85” |
[17:14] | LilyMan? Worst superhero name ever. | 百合男?这个超级英雄绰号糟透了 |
[17:20] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[17:23] | Holy… | 天呐… |
[17:26] | All of LilyMan’s posts are first-hand accounts of murders | 百合男的帖子都是第一手的杀人记录 |
[17:29] | that match the Whisperer Killer’s, | 与低语杀手的作案手法一致 |
[17:31] | with deets that haven’t even gone public yet. | 有些细节甚至还没有公开 |
[17:35] | Wait, Chloe said that our guy Klumpsky | 等等 克萝伊说 科朗姆斯基 |
[17:37] | didn’t do the first three murders that he admitted to, right? | 供认的最早三起谋杀 不是他干的? |
[17:39] | Yes, that’s what her message said. | 对 她的留言是这样的 |
[17:42] | I know what she figured out. | 我知道她发现什么了 |
[17:43] | Klumpsky is a copycat. | 科朗姆斯基只是模仿 |
[17:45] | This LilyMan is the original killer, the one that she said was still out there. | 他想模仿这个百合男 也就是克萝伊说的那个逍遥法外的人 |
[17:49] | Well, how do we find this LilyMan? | 我们怎么找到百合男? |
[17:51] | Uh, well, I mean, I can get Cyber to track the different IP addresses of his posts, | 我可以让网络侦查组追踪 贴文的IP地址 |
[17:55] | but it’s going to take some time. | 但那需要一些时间 |
[17:56] | We don’t have time! | 我们没有时间! |
[17:59] | Well, m-maybe you can use the nerd squad. | 也许你们可以用我的技术团队 |
[18:01] | Some of the best around. | 他们是最棒的 |
[18:03] | Oh, my gosh, thank you! | 天呐 谢谢! |
[18:06] | Right. Well, while you do that… | 好 你们想办法 |
[18:08] | -I need to make a call. | 我打个电话 |
[18:10] | -Okay. | 好 |
[18:22] | Too many words. | 太多字了 |
[18:23] | Don’t you have any books with pictures? | 你就没有几本带图的书吗? |
[18:24] | I thought you were supposed to help me. | 我以为你要帮我的 |
[18:26] | Sorry, Maze, I have to get Charlie to the hospital. | 对不起 麦兹 我得送查理去医院 |
[18:29] | Linda’s leaving her conference early, so she’s gonna meet us there. | 琳达会提前结束会议 去医院找我们 |
[18:31] | Aren’t you overreacting? | 你们是不是小题大做了? |
[18:33] | I mean, a fever of 101 doesn’t sound like a big deal to me. | 发烧38度也没什么大不了的 |
[18:37] | In Hell, we kept it at a brisk 120. | 我们在地狱 常年保持49度 |
[18:39] | Right. Well, while 101 might not be the end of the world for a normal baby, | 对 38度对一个普通婴儿来说 可能没什么大不了 |
[18:42] | Charlie’s part angel, so, for him to be running a fever like this | 但查理有一半天使的血统 所以他烧到这个程度 |
[18:45] | must mean there’s something wrong with him. | 一定是有什么问题 |
[18:57] | You’re supposed to pick that up when it makes that noise, right? | 你知道 那东西响的时候 你应该接听 对吧? |
[19:02] | I’m not talking to Lucifer. | 我不理路西法 |
[19:04] | Maze… | 麦兹 |
[19:06] | He kept my mother from me. | 他不让我见我妈妈 |
[19:07] | Does Lucifer even know why you’re mad at him? | 路西法知道你为什么生他的气吗? |
[19:11] | No. | 不知道 |
[19:13] | Well, maybe you might want to tell him. | 也许你应该告诉他 |
[19:26] | What part of me not picking up are you not picking up on? | 我不接电话 你不明白什么意思吗? |
[19:33] | Chloe’s what? | 克萝伊怎么了? |
[19:35] | Tell me what you need me to do. | 告诉我你要我干什么 |
[19:38] | – Yes, that’s correct. | 对 正确 |
[19:41] | Uh-huh. That’s right. | 是的 |
[19:43] | Yes, yes, we traced LilyMan’s IPs to different addresses. | 是的 我们根据百合男的IP 追查到好几个地址 |
[19:47] | Only one was from a private residence, probably the killer’s. | 只有一个是私人住址 可能就是凶手的家 |
[19:50] | We’re already here. Send for backup. | 我们已经到了 派人增援 |
[19:54] | Uh… Gotta go. | 我挂了 |
[20:03] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[20:40] | Detective? | 警探 |
[21:09] | It’s not Chloe. | 不是克萝伊 |
[21:10] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[21:12] | Which means she’s still out there… in the hands of that bastard. | 也就是说 她还在那个混蛋手里 |
[21:25] | “For the numerous reasons above, | “出于上述众多原因 |
[21:28] | I demand your publication use my preferred serial killer name. | 我要求你们 使用我偏好的连环杀手绰号 |
[21:35] | Sincerely… | 此致… |
[21:37] | the Voice Box Killer.” | 喉咙杀手” |
[21:43] | Can you really call yourself a serial killer? | 你真能自称连环杀手吗? |
[21:49] | I heard you only did the one. | 我听说 你就杀了一个人 |
[21:52] | How did… How did you get in here? | 你怎么进来的? |
[21:54] | I met a lot of your heroes. | 我见过你的好几个偶像 |
[21:56] | Gacy, Dahmer, Stinky Ted. | 盖西、达马、臭泰德 |
[22:00] | You all have something in common. | 你们都有个共同点 |
[22:04] | You’re a coward… | 你是懦夫… |
[22:06] | just like them. | 和他们一样 |
[22:09] | But at least they came up with their own shtick. | 但至少他们还有些原创性 |
[22:14] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[22:20] | We’re gonna get to know each other real well. | 让我们彼此好好认识一下 |
[22:27] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 |
[22:30] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[22:31] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[22:33] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么? |
[22:34] | Guess my editor really liked my Whisper Killer coverage, | 看来 我的编辑真的很欣赏 我的低语杀手报道 |
[22:37] | ’cause apparently I’m her crime beat guy now. | 现在 我成了她的罪案记者了 |
[22:40] | Oh, well, that seems great. I mean, why do you seem so down about it? | 那挺好啊 为什么你好像不太高兴? |
[22:43] | I don’t want you to think that I’m using our relationship for personal gain. | 我不希望你认为 我在利用我们之间的关系 |
[22:48] | Just say the word, and I’ll leave. | 只要你一句话 我就走 |
[22:50] | Uh, no, I would never think that. No. | 不 我不会那么想的 不 |
[22:52] | Look, I gotta do my job, and you gotta do yours. | 我有我的工作 你有你的工作 |
[22:54] | Are you sure? Because I know we’ve been moving a little fast. | 真的?因为我知道 我们发展得有点快 |
[23:00] | Who am I kidding? We’ve been moving a lot fast, and… | 什么呀 我们发展得太快了 |
[23:04] | I don’t want to do anything that would scare you away. | 我不想做出什么事 把你吓跑了 |
[23:09] | Honestly, Pete, you have been nothing but absolutely amazing. | 说真的 皮特 你太好了 |
[23:13] | I don’t even know why I’ve been worried about moving too fast. | 我也不知道我为什么担心发展太快 |
[23:18] | See? No, but I could tell. I could tell you were concerned. | 你看?我知道 你有些担心 |
[23:21] | Yeah, kind of, but… | 是的 有一点 但是… |
[23:24] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[23:25] | For once, I know a good thing when I see it, and… | 这一次 我能判断什么是好事… |
[23:30] | I have got to rush back to the precinct, | 我得赶回警局 |
[23:32] | but you do your thing. | 但是 你留下采访吧 |
[23:33] | This is perfect for you. | 这对你来说太合适了 |
[23:35] | It’s connected to the Whisper Killer case. | 和低语杀手有关 |
[23:36] | -Yeah, no, you got your hands full. -Okay, yeah. | -好的 你还很忙 -好的 |
[23:39] | -Hey. -Yeah? | -嘿 -嗯? |
[23:40] | This is probably dumb, but I did a ton of research on the Whisper Killer. | 这也许很傻 但是我对低语杀手 做了很多研究 |
[23:46] | It’s all in a box at my place, if you would ever want it. | 都在我家一个盒子里 你可以去看看 |
[23:49] | Are you trying to make me like you even more? | 你是想让我喜欢你更多一点吗? |
[23:52] | Mm… Maybe. | 也许 |
[23:55] | You’re just… Look, I-I-I’ll call you later. | 你真是…我回头给你电话 |
[23:58] | -Bye. -Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[24:12] | I can’t. I’m sorry. | 我不行 对不起 |
[24:13] | Try again, brother. | 再试试 哥哥 |
[24:15] | I tried five times already, Lucy. | 我试了五次了 路西 |
[24:17] | I’m telling you, I cannot slow down time anymore. | 我告诉你 我已经不能让时间变慢了 |
[24:20] | I haven’t been able to since that time I saved Linda. | 自从上次救了琳达之后 我就再没成功过 |
[24:24] | Speaking of which, I should probably go find her. | 说到这个 我得去找她了 |
[24:26] | Charlie’s test results should be in. | 查理的检查结果应该出来了 |
[24:27] | Oh, well, thanks for nothing. | 真没用 |
[24:32] | Listen, I really wish I could help you find Chloe, | 我真心希望能帮你找到克萝伊 |
[24:34] | -but I have faith in you, brother. -Well, you shouldn’t. | -但我相信你 -你不该相信我 |
[24:36] | I’m useless without her! | 没有她 我就是个废物 |
[24:39] | How am I going to find the detective without the detective? | 没有她 我怎么才能找到她? |
[24:42] | Maybe stop wasting time trying to get me to slow it and just, | 也许 与其浪费时间让我把时间变慢 |
[24:45] | you know, do some good old-fashioned detective work. | 你还不如去做些真正的侦探工作 |
[24:49] | Detective work? Me? | 侦探工作?我? |
[24:53] | Are you trying to tell me that after all these years of working with Chloe… | 你是说 你和克萝伊搭档这么多年 |
[24:58] | that you haven’t learned anything? | 就没学一两手? |
[25:03] | Amenadiel. Dr. Subia wants to see us. | 阿曼纳迪尔 苏比亚医生找我们 |
[25:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:07] | You can find her, Detective Morningstar. | 你能找到她 晨星警探 |
[25:29] | Who did this for you? | 谁帮你弄的? |
[25:30] | No one. I did this myself. | 没人 我自己弄的 |
[25:32] | I figured we needed to find similarities between our victims | 我想我们需要找到 受害人之间的相似点 |
[25:35] | in order to build our killer’s profile. | 以便总结凶手的个人特征 |
[25:37] | Be still my heart. Okay, what do we got? | 太刺激了 有什么发现? |
[25:40] | Well, uh, the victim we found this morning is Phyllis Cameron, | 今天上午发现的死者是菲利斯卡梅伦 |
[25:44] | A-list movie director, but based on the ME’s report, | 大牌电影导演 但根据法医报告 |
[25:47] | she died a week ago, which means that | 她是一周前死亡的 也就是说 |
[25:48] | LilyMan85 got to her before he killed Diane Luna, the opera singer. | 百合男85先杀了她 后杀的歌剧演员黛安露娜 |
[25:53] | Okay, so our guy clearly has a type: powerful women. | 好 这个人明显偏好女强人 |
[25:56] | -Mm-hmm. -And Madison, our elementary school teacher, is off-pattern because of– | 小学老师麦迪逊 不符合这类人的特征 因为… |
[26:00] | Because she was killed by copycat Klumpsky. | 因为 她是被 模仿者科朗姆斯基杀害的 |
[26:02] | I mean, his sloppy trail of evidence allowed us to catch him | 他笨手笨脚 留下很多证据 |
[26:04] | before he could strike again, | 我们及时抓住了他 没来得及继续作案 |
[26:06] | but the original Whisper Killer, he’s… He’s cleverer, he’s cleaner. | 但真正的低语杀手 他更狡猾 善于掩盖踪迹 |
[26:12] | Lucifer, I have got to say, | 路西法 我必须要说 |
[26:15] | very impressive with the detective work. | 真是了不起的侦探工作 |
[26:17] | Thank you. If only it were enough to find him, to… | 谢谢 真希望这足以找到他 从而… |
[26:26] | I talked to the copycat. | 我找模仿者谈话了 |
[26:28] | Well, “talk” isn’t exactly the right word. | 说“谈话”不太合适 |
[26:30] | Well, did he scream anything of value? | 他招出什么有价值的信息了? |
[26:32] | Maybe. He said that he was messaging with the original killer, | 也许 他说他和原来那个杀手交流过 |
[26:35] | and found out that this LilyMan likes to hunt his victims in restaurants. | 了解到百合男喜欢在餐馆寻找目标 |
[26:39] | Copycat said, and I quote, “LilyMan looks for windbags.” | 模仿者的原话是 “百合男找的是话痨” |
[26:43] | So he targets women who talk a lot? | 所以 他专找说起话来没完的女性? |
[26:47] | -Gulp. -Hold on. | -我危险了 -等等 |
[26:48] | I think I remember seeing the last charges three of the four victims made | 我记得四个死者中 三个人生前最后几笔消费 |
[26:51] | were at a restaurant. | 是在一家餐馆 |
[26:53] | Wait, you went through credit card statements | 等等 你查了她们的信用卡记录 |
[26:55] | -and cross-referenced them? -Yes. | -进行了交叉比对? -是的 |
[26:57] | Call the restaurants, find out if any of them have surveillance cameras. | 我们应该联系餐馆 看他们有没有监控录像 |
[27:00] | I’m so on it. | 这就去 |
[27:02] | Uh, right. | 对了 |
[27:06] | Did Klumpsky ever meet his inspiration? | 科朗姆斯基有没有 见过启发他的这个人? |
[27:09] | -Did he ever get a good look at him? -No. | -他有没有看清他的面目? -没有 |
[27:11] | Are you sure? | 你肯定? |
[27:13] | Five broken ribs, a torn rotator cuff, and “It’s a Small World” on repeat? | 五根肋骨骨折 一处旋转肌撕裂 《小小世界》循环播放? |
[27:17] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 对 我肯定 |
[27:28] | Okay, so only one of the places has CCTV. | 只有一家餐馆有监控 |
[27:32] | All right. Maze and I will check it out. | 好的 麦兹和我去看看 |
[27:35] | And I don’t know if this is helpful, but… | 另外 我不知道有没有帮助 但是… |
[27:38] | Pete has some pretty extensive research on the Whisper Killer murders. | 皮特针对低语杀手做了大量研究 |
[27:41] | I can see if he’s got anything useful. | 我可以去看看有没有什么有用信息 |
[27:43] | Yes, thank you, Miss Lopez. | 好 谢谢 洛佩兹 |
[27:45] | Sorry, I can’t show you the tapes. | 对不起 我不能给你们看录像 |
[27:49] | We don’t have time for torture. | 我们没时间拷打他 |
[27:51] | -Whoa! Torture? | 拷打? |
[27:52] | -Do you have a better idea? | 你有更好的主意吗? |
[27:53] | Well, if I still had my mojo, I’d just ask, “What is it you desire?” | 要是我的魔咒还灵验 只要问他即可 你最想要什么? |
[27:58] | I want to be a dancer. | 我想成为舞蹈演员 |
[28:01] | Wait, did my mojo just work? | 等等 我的魔咒又恢复了? |
[28:06] | I– I’ve never told anyone that before. | 我从没对任何人说过 |
[28:10] | I’m back. | 我恢复了 |
[28:11] | Maze, I’m back! | 麦兹 我恢复了! |
[28:13] | Right. Right, well, you’re in luck, Baryshnikov, | 对了 你运气好 巴瑞辛尼科夫 |
[28:17] | because I happen to own a nightclub. So, you help us, | 因为我正好有家夜总会 如果你帮我们 |
[28:20] | I’ll hire you and make your Footloose dreams come true. -What do you say? Deal? -Deal. | 我就雇佣你去跳舞 圆了你的舞蹈梦 怎么样?一言为定? |
[28:24] | All right. | -一言为定 -好 |
[28:27] | Okay, boss. What are we looking for? | 好吧 老板 我们要找什么? |
[28:29] | We are looking for… | 我们要找… |
[28:35] | Good man. | 好样的 |
[28:38] | So, | 那么… |
[28:39] | have you ever heard of a demon getting a soul? | 你有没有听说过恶魔有灵魂? |
[28:45] | Of course not. That’s impossible. | 当然没有 不可能 |
[28:49] | Yeah, um… I’ve heard that all my life. | 是啊 这话我听了一辈子了 |
[28:53] | Then again, you did fall in love. | 可是 你就爱上了一个人 |
[28:56] | Amenadiel had a baby with a human. | 阿曼纳迪尔和人类生了个小孩 |
[29:00] | There’s a first for everything, right? | 凡事都有第一次 对不对? |
[29:02] | Well, that’s different. We’re angels. You’re just a demon. | 那不一样 我们是天使 你只是个恶魔 |
[29:10] | There she is! Yes, that’s definitely her. | 她在那儿!没错 绝对是她 |
[29:13] | Right, we just need to wait for the creepy guy stalking her. | 对 现在 我们只要 等那个跟踪她的恶棍现身 |
[29:15] | How do we even know who we’re looking for? | 我们怎么知道要找的人是谁? |
[29:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:22] | Never mind. | 算我没说 |
[29:27] | Oh, my Dad. | 老爸啊! |
[29:32] | Pete? | 皮特? |
[29:34] | I haven’t been able to get a hold of you. Are you here? | 我没联系上你 你在吗? |
[29:40] | Pete? | 皮特? |
[29:42] | Pete? | 皮特? |
[29:46] | Guess not. | 看来不在 |
[29:48] | Okay, here I go. | 好吧 我来了 |
[29:50] | Your not-at-all-creepy girlfriend, coming in to borrow your files. | 你的一点也不诡异的女友来借点文件 |
[29:59] | Nice. | 好极了 |
[31:24] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[31:35] | El. | 艾拉 |
[31:38] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[31:40] | Hey. Yeah, I… | 嘿 我… |
[31:43] | I called you but you didn’t answer, so I just… | 我给你打电话了 你没接 所以我就… |
[31:49] | Anyway, I just came to grab that research you offered. | 我只是来拿你借给我的研究资料 |
[31:53] | Sorry, sorry… Sorry, if I just… | 对不起 我… |
[31:56] | Sorry? | 对不起? |
[32:01] | That’s the reason I gave you the key, silly. | 小傻瓜 我就是为这个才给你钥匙啊 |
[32:04] | Mi casa es su casa. | 我的家就是你的家 |
[32:32] | Did you unscrew that? | 你把这上面的螺丝拧下来了? |
[32:34] | What? | 什么? |
[32:38] | No. | 没有 |
[32:40] | No, w-what screw? | 没有 什么螺丝? |
[32:46] | Ella, I really wish you hadn’t gone in there. | 艾拉 我真希望你没进去 |
[32:48] | No! No, don’t! Ow! | 不 不要! |
[32:53] | -This is such a bummer. -No… No… | 太让人失望了 |
[32:56] | -I was really hoping… -No! No! | -我真的希望… -不! |
[32:58] | -…that you’d be different. -No! No! No! Stop– | -…你会和她们不一样 -不! |
[33:01] | Open your eyes! No! | 睁开眼睛! |
[33:05] | -No! No! -Oh, no! | 不! |
[33:09] | Stop it… | 住手… |
[33:30] | He hasn’t said a word since his arrest. | 他自从被捕之后 就一言不发 |
[33:33] | I’ll get him talking. | 我让他开口 |
[33:35] | No. We’ve only got one shot at this. | 不 我们只有一次机会 |
[33:38] | We can’t risk him lawyering up or dying. | 不能冒险 他要是请律师 或者死了 就完了 |
[33:42] | We have to approach this cautiously. | 我们要谨慎行事 |
[33:45] | Where is she, Pete? -Where’s Chloe? – No. | -她在哪儿 皮特?克萝伊在哪儿? -不好 |
[33:49] | Lucifer, she is in no shape to face him. | 路西法 她现在不适合面对他 |
[33:51] | Miss Lopez is stronger than you think. | 洛佩兹比你想的要坚强 |
[33:54] | Stronger than she thinks. | 比她自己想的还要坚强 |
[33:55] | Where is Chloe? | 克萝伊在哪儿? |
[34:02] | We know you’re LilyMan85, Pete. The original Whisper Killer. | 我们知道 你就是“百合男85” 真正的低语杀手 |
[34:06] | We have all the evidence we need from your creepy little plant room. | 我们在你那阴森恐怖的花房里 找到了所有需要的证据 |
[34:11] | God, just when I thought I’d found a good guy. | 我刚开始觉得找到了一个好男人 |
[34:14] | I am a good guy. | 我是个好男人 |
[34:15] | Yeah, except for the whole, you know, | 是啊 除了杀人 |
[34:17] | killing people part. | 都挺好的 |
[34:18] | Exactly. Everyone has flaws. | 是啊 每个人都有缺点 |
[34:21] | “Everyone has flaws”? | “每个人都有缺点”? |
[34:24] | Pete, it’s not like you left the toilet seat up. | 皮特 这可不是掀不掀马桶圈的问题 |
[34:26] | You kill people. | 你杀人 |
[34:28] | Innocent women. | 无辜的女性 |
[34:31] | Because why? | 为什么? |
[34:33] | What, were you abused as a child? | 你童年受过虐待? |
[34:36] | Did– Did– Did your dad hit you one too many times? What? | 你爸爸打你次数太多了? |
[34:41] | No. | 不 |
[34:43] | It was my mother, | 是我妈妈 |
[34:45] | and she didn’t hit me, | 她也没打我 |
[34:46] | she screamed at me all day, every day. | 她每天对我叫嚷 |
[34:51] | Is that why you cut all those women’s vocal cords? | 所以你割断受害者的声带? |
[34:54] | Was that too obvious? Should I have cut their hearts out instead? | 太明显了? 我应该把她们的心掏出来吗? |
[34:59] | All of this because your mommy was mean to you? | 所有这一切 就因为你妈妈对你不好? |
[35:01] | No, she wasn’t just mean to me. | 不 她不只是对我不好 |
[35:03] | She didn’t love me. | 她不爱我 |
[35:05] | All she loved was her stupid lily garden. | 她只爱她那个可恶的百合花园 |
[35:08] | A lot of people have crappy childhoods, Pete. | 很多人都有不幸的童年 |
[35:10] | We don’t become serial killers. | 我们也没成为连环杀手 |
[35:18] | So what, that– That whole time you were just using me | 所以 你一直在… |
[35:21] | to stay ahead of the investigation? | 利用我随时掌握调查进展? |
[35:23] | Yeah, it started that way, and then it… | 对 一开始是的 后来… |
[35:25] | evolved. | 起了变化 |
[35:29] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[35:32] | You were going to kill me, weren’t you? | 你打算杀死我 是不是? |
[35:35] | I mean, I… | 我是说 我… |
[35:37] | I fit your profile, I’m… | 我符合你的目标的特征 我… |
[35:38] | I’m definitely a talker. | 我就是个话多的人 |
[35:40] | Yeah, but everything you say is so nice. | 是的 但是你说的话都那么好听 |
[35:44] | I thought with you I was finally going to feel something, anything, but… | 我以为 和你在一起 我终于会 有些感觉了 任何感觉 可是… |
[35:49] | Mm, nope. | 没有 |
[35:54] | And I did everything right, everything that you’re supposed to do. | 我循规蹈矩 我做了一切应该做的事 |
[35:58] | Candlelit dinners, I took you to that convention, | 烛光晚餐 带你去参加那个大会 |
[36:00] | I gave you a key to my apartment. | 给你我公寓的钥匙 |
[36:04] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:06] | You fooled me. Congrats. | 你把我骗了 恭喜你 |
[36:09] | Thank you, but it didn’t work. | 谢谢 但是没用 |
[36:14] | The only time I ever feel anything | 唯一让我有感觉的 |
[36:17] | is when I’m hearing them choke on their own blood… | 就是听着她们呛血而死… |
[36:22] | unable to talk. | 再也说不出话 |
[36:30] | I don’t know. Maybe… | 我不知道 也许… |
[36:38] | Maybe if we got more time together. | 也许 如果我们有更多时间相处 |
[36:41] | Time? Mm-hmm. | 时间? |
[36:44] | Time wouldn’t change the fact that you are a cold-blooded murderer. | 时间也不能改变你是冷血杀手的事实 |
[36:47] | Good point, but you gotta admit, we have a lot in common. | 有道理 但你得承认 我们有很多共同点 |
[36:50] | We’re nothing alike. | 我们没有共同点 |
[36:52] | Oh, I wouldn’t be so sure. | 我看不一定 |
[36:58] | There is darkness in you, Ella. | 你内心深处 也有个黑暗角落 艾拉 |
[37:02] | I recognized it the very first moment that we met. | 我们第一次相遇 我就发现了 |
[37:09] | Damn it, Pete! Just, where is Chloe? | 算了吧 克萝伊在哪儿? |
[37:11] | I don’t know, okay? I didn’t do anything to her. I swear. | 我不知道 我没把她怎么样 我发誓 |
[37:18] | You really have no idea where she is, do you? | 你真的不知道她在哪儿? |
[37:20] | Nope. | 不知道 |
[37:24] | Uh, Ells, just to be clear… | 艾拉 明确一下 |
[37:27] | This is you breaking up with me, right? | 这就算是你和我分手了? |
[37:31] | Pete… you’re going to burn in Hell. | 皮特 你会下地狱 万劫不复 |
[37:46] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[37:48] | This human stain is telling the truth. | 这个人渣说的是真的 |
[37:51] | He has no idea where she is. | 他不知道她在哪儿 |
[37:54] | I’ve wasted all this time looking for the wrong bloody person! | 我浪费了这么多时间 却找错了人! |
[38:02] | This is all my fault! | 这都怪我! |
[38:05] | I don’t understand. | 我搞不懂 |
[38:08] | Where is she? | 她到底在哪儿? |
[38:10] | Who else would want to hurt the detective? | 还有谁会想加害警探? |
[38:14] | What if this isn’t about her? | 也许不是冲着她? |
[38:18] | Lucifer, what if it’s about hurting you? | 路西法 也许这是为了伤害你? |
[38:52] | Hello, Detective. | 哈喽 警探 |
[39:10] | One tall non-fat almond milk latte with sugar-free caramel drizzle. | 一大杯脱脂杏仁拿铁 洒一点无糖焦糖 |
[39:15] | It’s your favorite, come on. | 你最喜欢的 喝吧 |
[39:17] | Come on. | 喝吧 |
[39:23] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[39:25] | That was, like, seven bucks. | 一杯七块钱呢 |
[39:27] | -God. -What am I doing here, Michael? | -上帝啊 -你抓我来干什么 迈克? |
[39:29] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[39:30] | This is just temporary. | 这只是暂时的 |
[39:33] | It’s all part of a bigger plan. | 这只是一个更大计划的一部分 |
[39:34] | Plan? What, to make me dislike you even more? | 计划?什么计划 让我更加讨厌你? |
[39:38] | No. But… spoiler alert! | 不 不过…剧透一下! |
[39:41] | It is gonna be epic. | 会很精彩哟 |
[39:43] | Just you wait. | 等着瞧吧 |
[39:46] | Till then, I, uh… | 在那之前 我… |
[39:48] | I figured we should catch up. | 我觉得 我们应该好好叙叙旧 |
[39:50] | I mean, a lot has happened since we saw each other last. | 自从我们上回见面 发生了许多事 |
[39:54] | And why would I talk to you? | 我跟你有什么好谈的? |
[39:55] | Because you want to know what they mean, | 因为你想知道 我哥哥身上 |
[39:58] | the changes that my brother’s been going through. Although, deep down, | 发生的变化究竟是什么意思 尽管在内心深处 |
[40:01] | I think you probably already know, don’t you? | 我想你已经知道了 是不是? |
[40:04] | Oh, so it’s this again? | 又来了? |
[40:05] | Trying to make me afraid about my relationship with Lucifer? | 要让我害怕我和路西法之间的关系? |
[40:08] | Now, you see, that’s just it, Detective. | 警探 这就是问题了 |
[40:10] | Just like Lucifer can’t create desires, I can’t create fears. | 路西法不能创造欲望 我也不能创造恐惧 |
[40:14] | I just… | 我只是… |
[40:15] | expose what’s already there, | 把已经存在的东西揭示出来 |
[40:17] | and, girl, you reek of fear. | 而你 姑娘 你浑身散发着恐惧 |
[40:21] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你不知道你在说什么 |
[40:24] | So, what, you’re not afraid of what his newfound invulnerability means? | 所以 他新近变得刀枪不入了 这意味着什么 你不害怕? |
[40:29] | ‘Cause you do know that we angels, we self-actualize, right? | 因为 你知道 我们天使有自我实现的能力 |
[40:32] | Which means him choosing to be vulnerable around you actually meant something, | 他选择你在身边时丧失刀枪不入之身 这里面是有深意的 |
[40:36] | so I’m just, you know, putting it out there, but | 我只是想指出这一点 但是… |
[40:39] | I wonder what this new development could mean. | 我不知道新近的变化又意味着什么 |
[40:42] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[40:43] | Lucifer and I are closer than ever. | 路西法和我比以往任何时候 都更亲近 |
[40:48] | Yeah, you’re probably right. | 也许你是对的 |
[40:49] | I mean, we all know Lucifer doesn’t lie. | 我们都知道 路西法不说谎 |
[40:52] | So, when he tells you he loves you, you know he really means it, right? | 所以 如果他说他爱你 那就是真的爱你 |
[41:00] | Unless… | 除非… |
[41:04] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[41:05] | No, no. no. He hasn’t said it yet, has he? | 不 他还没说呢 是吗? |
[41:08] | Even though you said it to him? | 尽管你对他说了? |
[41:10] | That is… | 那真是… |
[41:13] | Looks like you’ll maybe need some time to yourself, so… | 看来 你也许需要一点时间 一个人待一会儿 |
[41:19] | I have a quick errand to run, but don’t worry, Detective. | 我还要去办点事 但是别担心 警探 |
[41:21] | I will be back before you know it. | 我马上回来 |
[41:25] | Enjoy the cave. | 享受这个山洞吧 |
[41:45] | Found him in a bar, wasted. | 在酒吧里找到的 喝得烂醉 |
[41:49] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[41:50] | No! No, no, no! Daniel! Daniel! | -不! -丹尼尔! |
[41:53] | Relax! Relax! | 别紧张! |
[41:56] | Stay away from me, don’t hurt me. | 别过来 别伤害我 |
[41:58] | Oh! Says the man who shot me. | 是你给了我一枪啊 |
[42:00] | Listen, Daniel, I know we’ve had our differences, | 听着 丹尼尔 我知道我们之间有分歧 |
[42:02] | but right now, what’s happening is far more important than us. | 但眼下的问题 比你我更重要 |
[42:05] | Tell me… the night that you saw my face, | 告诉我 你看见我的真面目那晚 |
[42:08] | why did you come back to the house? Wha–? | 你为什么走了又回来? |
[42:12] | Because you called me. | 因为你给我打电话 |
[42:14] | You asked me to. | 你让我回去 |
[42:17] | I didn’t make that call, Daniel, but I think I know who did. | 我没打电话 丹尼尔 但我可能知道是谁打的 |
[42:21] | Who? | 谁? |
[42:22] | My twin. | 我的孪生兄弟 |
[42:23] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[42:28] | Dreadful poker face. He’s the one who told you to shoot me, isn’t he? | 装也装不像 是他让你开枪打我 是不是? |
[42:32] | Look, I hate to break it to you, Daniel, but you have been played. | 听着 我不想对你说破 但是你被耍了 |
[42:35] | But Michael’s an angel, | 可是 迈克是天使 |
[42:38] | and you’re the Devil, you’re the Prince of Lies. Dan! | -而你是魔鬼 你是说谎的鼻祖 -丹! |
[42:41] | Chloe has been kidnapped by Michael. | 克萝伊被迈克绑架了 |
[42:44] | We need to find her before he does | 我们得尽快找到她 |
[42:46] | whatever angelic things he’s planning on doing! | 谁知道这个天使打算干什么! |
[42:49] | Wait, what do you mean, kidnapped? | 等等 你说什么 绑架了? |
[42:50] | -Yes. -Is that why everyone’s on high alert? | -是的 -所以大家高度警惕? |
[42:52] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么不告诉我? |
[42:53] | Somebody let me out of here so I can help! | 放我出去 我可以帮忙! |
[42:55] | -Open the door! -What are you going to do? | -开门! -你打算怎么办? |
[42:58] | Tell them that some archangel took her? | 告诉他们有个大天使把她带走了? |
[43:00] | We are on the same side here. Only we can save her, | 我们立场一致 只有我们能救她 |
[43:03] | and the only way you can help is by telling me where you saw Michael. | 你要帮忙 就告诉我你在哪儿看见迈克的 |
[43:08] | You’re hurting me. | 你弄得我好疼 |
[43:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[43:20] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[43:22] | Michael… He came to me at the cemetery. | 迈克…他在墓地找到我 |
[43:27] | But then he… He flew me someplace else. | 但是随后 他带我飞到了另一个地方 |
[43:31] | Uh, someplace private so we could talk. | 一个私密的地方 方便谈话 |
[43:33] | It was, uh… It was some weird cave. | 是个奇怪的山洞 |
[43:36] | Private? Well, that might be where he has Chloe. Where’s this cave? | 私密?克萝伊可能也被带到那儿去了 山洞在哪儿? |
[43:40] | Well, I-I-I don’t know exactly. | 我不知道 |
[43:42] | How can you not know? Did he blindfold you? | 你怎么会不知道? 他蒙上你眼睛了吗? |
[43:44] | Well, I kind… I-I kind of… | 我可能是… |
[43:47] | maybe passed out on the flight there. | 飞的时候昏过去了 |
[43:51] | -And back. | 回来时也是 |
[43:52] | You have got to be kidding me! | 你开玩笑吧! |
[43:55] | Come on, I’m afraid of heights. You know what roller coasters do to me. | 我恐高 你知道 连过山车我都害怕 |
[43:59] | And believe me, flying is… It’s way worse. | 相信我 飞行比过山车可怕 |
[44:02] | Is there anything of value that you can tell me, | 你有没有什么有价值的信息 可以告诉我? |
[44:04] | or are you just completely useless? | 还是你根本没用? |
[44:07] | Look, the cave, it was strange, all right? It was… It was… | 那个山洞很奇怪 它是… |
[44:10] | Parts of it, it looked fake. | 山洞的一部分 像是假的 |
[44:12] | There were… There were bars on it, | 装有铁条 |
[44:14] | and it seemed like nobody had been there in a really… really long time. | 好像很久没人去过了 |
[44:41] | Maze, Dan, what are you doing here? | 麦兹 丹 你们怎么来了? |
[44:45] | That’s a pretty mighty swing you’ve got there, Detective. | 你手够重的啊 警探 |
[44:49] | Are all abandoned zoos this dangerous? | 所有废弃的动物园都这么危险吗? |
[44:52] | Lucifer… | 路西法 |
[45:03] | I’m so sorry. I thought you were Michael. | 对不起 我以为你是迈克 |
[45:06] | Oh, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[45:08] | You can whack me anytime. | 你随时想揍我都可以 |
[45:12] | He really does care about her, doesn’t he? | 他真的很在乎她 是吗? |
[45:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[45:19] | Freaking soulmates. | 灵魂伴侣 |
[45:27] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[45:31] | Charlie’s fever has subsided. | 查理退烧了 |
[45:33] | Just your normal, run-of-the-mill cold. | 只是普通感冒 |
[45:36] | -Ready to see him? -Yes. | -想看看他吗? -好啊 |
[45:38] | Right this way. | 这边 |
[45:44] | Hello, brother. | 哈喽 哥哥 |
[45:46] | Michael? | 迈克? |
[45:50] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么? |
[45:51] | I heard that Charlie was sick, so I came to show my support. | 我听说查理病了 我来表达一下关心 |
[45:55] | Yeah. “Support”? | 关心? |
[45:57] | Despite our differences, we’re still family, | 尽管我们有分歧 我们还是亲人啊 |
[46:00] | and that includes Charlie. | 也包括查理 |
[46:03] | And I heard the doctor say it was just a normal cold. | 我听医生说 只是普通感冒 |
[46:05] | I’m… I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[46:08] | What do you mean “sorry,” Michael? That’s good news. | 什么意思 迈克?那是好消息 |
[46:13] | But, brother, you understand what that means, right? | 哥哥 你明白这意味着什么吧? |
[46:16] | No, what? | 不明白 意味着什么? |
[46:24] | Honey, I’m home! | 亲爱的 我回来了 |
[46:28] | Surprised to see me? | 见到我意外吗? |
[46:34] | No, actually, Mazikeen, | 不意外 麦兹肯 |
[46:37] | you are exactly the demon I wanted to see. In fact, | 事实上 你正是我想见的小恶魔 |
[46:40] | you’re a little earlier than I expected. | 你比我预想的早来了一点 |
[46:42] | I am so tired of your bullshit games, Michael. | 我受够你的变态游戏了 |
[46:47] | Tired of you messing with me and my friends. | 受够了你找我朋友的麻烦 |
[46:50] | Kidnapping Chloe… | 绑架克萝伊… |
[46:52] | that was a step too far. | 太过分了 |
[46:55] | Now I’m going to have a little fun carving you up. | 现在 我要一刀一刀剐了你 |
[46:58] | Come on. | 别这样啊 |
[47:00] | That’s a little extreme, don’t you think? I mean, | 太极端了吧?我是说 |
[47:04] | I was never going to hurt Chloe. | 我绝不会伤害克萝伊的 |
[47:08] | You don’t believe me? | 你不信? |
[47:11] | Mazikeen, I am the only one who has been honest with you. | 麦兹肯 我是唯一一个对你说实话的人 |
[47:19] | Who told you about the ring? | 戒指的事是谁告诉你的? |
[47:20] | All that did was show me how much my life sucks. | 那只是让我看到我的生活有多糟糕 |
[47:23] | Which is exactly why I wanted to talk to you. | 所以我正想和你谈谈 |
[47:29] | Listen, I can help you, | 听着 我可以帮你 |
[47:31] | because when I get what I want, | 因为 等我得到了我想要的 |
[47:34] | so can you. | 你也能得到你想要的 |
[47:37] | And we are so close, Mazikeen, | 而且 我们已经如此接近了 |
[47:40] | so, so close to my plan finally coming together. | 我的计划眼看就要完成了 |
[47:52] | I just want to say how grateful I am for all of your hard work and… | 我只想说 非常感谢你们的辛苦工作 |
[47:59] | for never giving up on trying to find me, and, um… | 为了找到我 始终不放弃 |
[48:03] | you know, words cannot express this enough, but… | 语言无法表达 但是… |
[48:14] | thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[48:16] | Thank you, guys. | 谢谢 |
[48:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[48:24] | Brother! Brother, we need to talk. | 弟弟 我们得谈谈 |
[48:26] | Something terrible has happened with Charlie. | 查理出了可怕的事 |
[48:28] | What, did he get worse? | 什么 他恶化了? |
[48:29] | No! No, he got better, | 没有!没有 他好些了 |
[48:32] | but it’s just… | 可是… |
[48:35] | It’s just a normal cold. | 只是个普通感冒 |
[48:38] | Right, well, I don’t see the problem. | 好啊 那有什么问题? |
[48:40] | That’s what I’ve been saying. | 我也是这么说的 |
[48:42] | -No, listen, we really have to– -No, I’m sorry, brother, | -不 听着 我们真的要… -不 对不起 哥哥 |
[48:44] | but I’m a little busy at the moment. | 但是 我眼下有点忙 |
[48:45] | The detective and I haven’t yet had a chance to talk. | 警探和我还没机会好好谈谈 |
[48:48] | Can this wait? | 这事能不能等等? |
[48:49] | -No! This is– -Yes! Yes, it can. Come on. I… | -不能!这… -可以!可以等 走吧 |
[48:56] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[48:57] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[48:58] | -Hey. -Hi. Uh… Um… | -嘿 -嗨 |
[49:02] | Can we talk? | 我们谈谈好吗? |
[49:04] | Somewhere private? | 找个私密的地方? |
[49:06] | Yeah. Of course. | 当然 |
[49:09] | Here. | 这边 |
[49:11] | How’s Ella doing? | 艾拉怎么样? |
[49:13] | She’s, uh… | 她… |
[49:15] | She’s as well as could be expected. | 她很好 |
[49:17] | She’s happy that you’re safe, but… | 你平安无事 她很高兴 但是… |
[49:20] | Poor Ella. | 可怜的艾拉 |
[49:21] | I feel terrible for her. | 我替她难过 |
[49:23] | I’ll check in with her later. | 我稍后去看她 |
[49:26] | Detective… | 警探… |
[49:28] | I am so incredibly sorry. | 我非常非常抱歉 |
[49:32] | For what? | 为什么? |
[49:34] | For taking so long to find you, | 用了这么久才找到你 |
[49:37] | for getting you caught up in my family mess, | 我们的家庭纠纷牵连了你 |
[49:39] | for everything you had to endure with my psycho twin brother. | 我那个变态孪生兄弟让你受苦了 |
[49:43] | Lucifer, everybody has a weird family. | 路西法 每个人的家庭都有问题 |
[49:46] | -I’m not gonna lie, | 我不瞒你 |
[49:47] | it wasn’t fun being kidnapped, but… | 被绑架不好玩 但是… |
[49:52] | I knew you were out there | 我始终相信 |
[49:54] | the whole time, looking for me. | 你一直在找我 |
[49:59] | What I’m worried about now is Michael, he… | 现在 我担心的是迈克 他… |
[50:01] | He said that this was all part of some bigger plan and… | 他说这都是一个更大的计划的一部分 |
[50:06] | Sh-Sh-Should we go find him? | 我们应该去找他吗? |
[50:07] | Well, I’ll deal with him later. Right now I’m just… | 我回头再对付他 现在 我只是… |
[50:11] | I’m just happy to have you back. | 我只是很高兴 你回来了 |
[50:16] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[50:18] | But from what I heard, you really didn’t need me. | 我听说 你并不需要我 |
[50:20] | You caught a serial killer on your own? | 你一个人抓到了一个连环杀手? |
[50:23] | Uh, well, Maze and Miss Lopez helped a bit but, yes, I suppose it was mostly me. | 嗯 麦兹和洛佩兹帮了些忙 但没错 可以说主要是我 |
[50:28] | And you, in a way. | 还有你 |
[50:31] | -What? -I channeled you, Detective. | -什么? -我汲取了你的智慧 警探 |
[50:33] | Did some actual case work. I really was my best you. | 做了些真正的侦查工作 我成了最好的你 |
[50:37] | Oh! And my best me. | 也是我最好的自己 |
[50:39] | By the way, my mojo’s back. | 对了 我的魔咒也回来了 |
[50:41] | Isn’t that great? | 是不是很棒啊? |
[50:44] | -Really? -Yeah. | -真的? -真的 |
[50:47] | Yeah, that’s… That is great. | 那太好了 |
[50:51] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[50:52] | Nothing. Nothing. | 没什么 |
[50:55] | I just… | 我只是… |
[50:58] | Do you think I can still mojo you? | 你觉得我的魔咒对你还有用吗? |
[51:00] | Well, there’s no need. I promise to tell you everything I desire, | 没有必要啊 我有什么欲望 都保证告诉你 |
[51:03] | no mojo required. | 不需要魔咒 |
[51:04] | That’s assuming you know what you want. | 前提是你知道你想要什么 |
[51:08] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[51:14] | I’m just wondering… | 我只是不知道… |
[51:17] | if subconsciously you might be pushing me away, | 你是不是在潜意识里想把我推开 |
[51:20] | ’cause you say that you want this and… | 因为 你说这是你想要的 |
[51:23] | you say that you want us, but… | 你想要和我在一起 但是… |
[51:26] | But do you? | 你真的想要吗? |
[51:27] | Where is this coming from? | 这话从何说起啊? |
[51:29] | Well, if, mojo-wise, | 如果 从魔咒的方面来说 |
[51:31] | you’re no longer letting me in, if, | 你不再接纳我 如果… |
[51:34] | if now, you’re… invulnerable all the time, | 现在你…在任何时候都是刀枪不入 |
[51:38] | doesn’t that mean that you’re… | 这难道不意味着你… |
[51:40] | no longer choosing to be vulnerable with me? | 和我在一起时 不再选择让自己变脆弱了吗? |
[51:44] | I know what’s happened here. | 我知道了 |
[51:46] | Michael got inside your head, didn’t he? What did he say to you? | 迈克扰乱了你的心 是不是? 他对你说什么了? |
[51:48] | You know he taps into people’s fears. | 你知道 他会利用别人的恐惧心理 |
[51:52] | And, yeah, I… -Yes, I guess part of me is afraid. -Of what? | -是的 也许我内心里有点害怕 -怕什么? |
[52:00] | Afraid that you don’t… | 怕你对我… |
[52:03] | feel the same way that I feel about you. What? | 不像我对你的感情那样 |
[52:07] | And… | 而… |
[52:09] | the last thing I want to do is | 我绝不想 |
[52:11] | push you into saying something you don’t want to, | 勉强你说出你并不想说的话 |
[52:13] | but I know you can’t lie. | 但我知道你不会说谎 |
[52:19] | So just tell me, is that… | 所以 你就告诉我吧 是不是… |
[52:23] | why you haven’t said it back? | 因为这个原因 你还没有对我说? |
[52:25] | Haven’t said what back? I… | 没对你说什么? |
[52:37] | But Detective, I… | 警探… |
[52:39] | It’s… It’s complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[52:43] | – All right. -No, I-I-I mean… | -好吧 -不 我是说… |
[52:45] | Detective, I do, of course I do. | 警探 当然 我当然 |
[52:47] | -It’s… -Right, right. | -只是… -对 |
[52:48] | No, Dete– Chloe. | 不…克萝伊 |
[52:54] | I… | 我… |
[52:59] | I lo– | 我… |
[53:05] | Detective? | 警探? |
[53:12] | What? | 怎么? |
[53:34] | Amenadiel! | 阿曼纳迪尔! |
[53:39] | Brother! | 哥哥! |
[53:40] | Could you have chosen a worse moment to slow down time? | 你还能不能找个更糟糕的时机 让时间变慢了? |
[53:44] | It hasn’t slowed, it’s stopped! | 时间没有变慢 而是停止了! |
[53:46] | Well, would you kindly unstop it, then, please? | 那就烦劳你 别让它停止了 行吗? |
[53:50] | Lucy, look. Just… look. | 路西 看 你看 |
[53:54] | He’s frozen. | 他定住了 |
[53:55] | Charlie. Charlie’s frozen. | 查理 查理定住了 |
[53:57] | Yes, as is everything and everyone else, including the detective. | 是的 其他所有人 所有东西 也都定住了 包括那个警探 |
[54:02] | Exactly. Everyone but us celestials. | 正是 所有人 除了我们天使 |
[54:05] | -Do you understand what that means? -I… | -你知道这是什么意思吗? -我… |
[54:08] | It means Michael was right. | 意思是 迈克说对了 |
[54:11] | Charlie is… is mortal. | 查理是凡人 |
[54:14] | And? | 然后呢? |
[54:15] | And | 然后… |
[54:17] | all of this time I thought… | 一直以来 我都以为… |
[54:21] | I assumed he was like me, like us. | 我认为他像我 像我们 |
[54:24] | But he’s not. | 但他不是 |
[54:26] | He’s just like every other ordinary human child. | 他就是一个普通的人类孩子 |
[54:30] | He’ll get sick again, | 他还会生病 |
[54:32] | he’ll feel pain, | 他会疼 |
[54:33] | grow old, suffer! | 会变老 会痛苦! |
[54:37] | Oh. Right, now I understand. | 对 我明白了 |
[54:40] | You stopped time to prevent all that from happening. | 你让时间静止 就为了避免这一切发生 |
[54:43] | Well, | 你 |
[54:45] | would you deal with your parental anxieties later? | 你能不能改天再处理你的奶爸焦虑? |
[54:48] | Right now I need you to hit the play button | 现在 我需要你按下播放键 |
[54:50] | because I have a relationship to fix! | 因为我还要修复我们的关系呢! |
[54:52] | I have no idea how! | 我不知道怎么办! |
[54:54] | -Well… -I didn’t do anything to make this happen! | 我没让时间静止! |
[54:56] | Not consciously, obviously, but this is clearly triggered by your fears, | 显然 你不是有意识的 但是 肯定是被你的恐惧触发的 |
[54:59] | so just stop being afraid! | 所以 别害怕了! |
[55:02] | Easier said than done. | 说来容易 做起来难 |
[55:06] | Amenadiel, I am impressed. | 阿曼纳迪尔 我真是刮目相看啊 |
[55:10] | I was hoping that you would spiral out of control, but… | 我希望你会失控 但是… |
[55:14] | completely stopping time? | 让时间彻底停止? |
[55:18] | Way to be an overachiever! | 真是出手不凡啊! |
[55:19] | Well, if it isn’t Mr. Bigger Plans himself. | 这不是大计划先生吗 |
[55:24] | Of course you’re behind this, too. | 当然 这背后肯定有你在作祟 |
[55:26] | How are you and the little lovebird doing? | 你和你的小情人怎么样了? |
[55:30] | Hmm? Have you realized it will never work yet? | 是不是已经明白了 你们俩永远成不了? |
[55:33] | Look, I get going after me, but why bring Amenadiel into this? | 你暗算我 我能理解 可为什么把阿曼纳迪尔拉进来? |
[55:37] | What’s your endgame here? | 你到底要怎样? |
[55:39] | Oh, you’ll just have to wait and see. And I didn’t do anything to Amenadiel. | 你就等着看吧 我可没把阿曼纳迪尔怎么样 |
[55:43] | I mean, I can’t help it if he’s afraid of his son’s snotty nose. | 他自己害怕他儿子流鼻涕 我有什么办法? |
[55:49] | Amenadiel, Michael is probably responsible for Charlie’s illness. | 阿曼纳迪尔 查理生病 很可能就是迈克害的 |
[55:53] | Come on, I would never. | 算了吧 我绝不会… |
[55:54] | He’s lying. | 他说谎 |
[55:57] | Amenadiel, | 阿曼纳迪尔 |
[55:58] | what makes more sense, that I somehow gave your child a cold, | 哪个更说得通?是我让你的小孩感冒 |
[56:04] | or that Chucky here got sick because he’s a frail, little mortal | 还是他生来是个凡人 身体脆弱 注定受苦 |
[56:08] | who’s destined to suffer and die a horrible human death? | 早晚会像其他人类一样惨死? |
[56:11] | Amenadiel, Charlie’s not going to die. | 阿曼纳迪尔 查理不会死 |
[56:13] | -Now who’s lying? -I meant anytime soon. | -到底谁在说谎? -我是说 一时半会儿不会死 |
[56:16] | But they grow up so fast. | 但他们长得快极了 |
[56:17] | Don’t listen to him, brother. Don’t let him get inside your head. | 别听他的 别受他的蛊惑 |
[56:20] | I’m just saying what he’s already thinking. | 我只是说出了他的内心活动 |
[56:22] | Why? Why are you doing this? | 为什么?你为什么要这样? |
[56:25] | Oh, again with the blame game. | 又埋怨别人 |
[56:27] | It’s not my fault you impregnated one of these filthy little humans. | 是你让那个卑贱的人类怀孕的 又不怪我 |
[56:35] | I mean, look at her. | 你看看她 |
[56:37] | So helpless. | 多么无助 |
[56:39] | Just like your son. | 你儿子也一样 |
[56:53] | Maze. | 麦兹 |
[56:55] | Why are you defending him? | 你为什么帮着他? |
[56:56] | Because he promised me a soul. | 因为他答应我给我灵魂 |
[56:59] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[57:01] | Why? Because I’m just a demon? | 为什么?因为我只是个恶魔? |
[57:04] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[57:18] | Get up. | 起来 |
[57:24] | We’re not done. | 我们还没完呢 |
[57:26] | Why would you ever trust Michael? He’s a liar! | 你怎么会相信迈克?他说谎! |
[57:32] | He’s only ever been honest with me. | 只有他对我说真话 |
[57:38] | You… | 你… |
[57:39] | You hid my mother from me. | 你把我妈妈藏起来 |
[57:41] | How did you– | 你怎么… |
[57:46] | I’m sorry, Maze, but I gave Lilith my word. | 对不起 麦兹 但是我对莉莉丝保证过 |
[57:50] | Which is apparently more important to you than I am! | 你对她的保证比我还重要! |
[57:53] | -What? | 什么? |
[58:10] | I can’t believe you’d use my infant son as a pawn! | 我不敢相信 你为达到目的 竟然利用我的儿子! |
[58:20] | I can’t believe how easy it was triggering you! | 我不敢相信你这么容易被触发! |
[58:22] | I mean, way easier than turning Lucifer’s friends against him. | 比离间路西法和他的朋友容易多了 |
[59:29] | Mazikeen. | 麦兹肯 |
[1:00:02] | That’s enough! | 够了! |
[1:00:15] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[1:00:23] | Children. | 孩子们 |
[1:00:25] | You know I hate it when you fight. | 你们知道的 我不喜欢你们打架 |