时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[00:15] | I’m your daughter! | 我是你女儿! |
[00:17] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[00:19] | And yet here I am. | 但我就在这里 |
[00:21] | I never met you before. | 我以前从未见过你 |
[00:23] | Well, I guess that’s what happens | 我想这就是 |
[00:24] | when you abandon your child before she’s even born. | 你在孩子还没出生就抛弃她的后果 |
[00:27] | -Did not. -Did too. | -我没有 -你就是这样做的 |
[00:29] | -Did not. -Did too! | -我没有 -就是这样做的! |
[00:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:33] | Look, you can’t be my daughter because angels can’t procreate. | 听着 你不可能是我的女儿 因为天使不能生育 |
[00:37] | Amenadiel did. | 阿曼纳迪尔做到了 |
[00:38] | Not helping, Daniel. | 你这是在坑我 丹尼尔 |
[00:40] | Lucifer, look me in the eyes and tell me. | 路西法 看着我的眼睛告诉我 |
[00:43] | -Tell me I’m not your daughter! | 告诉我 我不是你的女儿! |
[00:45] | Will this little paternity test get you to holster these wings of death? | 这个小小的亲子鉴定方法 能让你收起死亡之翼吗? |
[00:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:58] | Now… | 现在 |
[01:01] | …can I get you a drink or a Xanax, maybe? | 你要喝点什么吗? 或者要不要吃点阿普唑仑? |
[01:05] | Oh! Fine, fine. | 好吧 |
[01:09] | I don’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[01:31] | Well, I’m sorry, but you can’t be. | 我很抱歉 但你不可能是 |
[01:41] | -Well, I am! | 我就是! |
[01:42] | -Boo! | 嘣! |
[01:45] | Look, I’m sorry that your father abandoned you. Truly. | 很遗憾你父亲抛弃了你 真心抱歉 |
[01:49] | I know how painful that is, | 我知道这有多痛苦 |
[01:50] | but I promise you, you are not my daughter. | 但我向你保证 你不是我女儿 |
[02:00] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[02:02] | I’m actually glad you abandoned me. | 其实我很高兴你抛弃了我 |
[02:05] | Wouldn’t want you to be my dad anyway. | 反正我也不想让你当我父亲 |
[02:12] | Who was that? | 那是谁啊? |
[02:17] | And how’s it possible there’s an angel I’ve never met? | 怎么可能有个我没见过的天使? |
[02:20] | I don’t know, but you’re welcome. | 我不知道 但不客气 |
[02:23] | “You’re welcome”? | “不客气”? |
[02:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:26] | So… | 所以… |
[02:29] | beam me up! | 送我去天堂! |
[02:32] | Oh, Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[02:35] | You know that I want to help you, but we’ve been through this before. | 我想帮你 但我们经历过了 事情不是这样的! |
[02:39] | -That’s not how it works! -Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[02:40] | I know it’s all about my own guilt, but I figured it out, man. | 我知道是因为我自己的愧疚 但我想出来了 |
[02:43] | You see, I was feeling guilty for betraying you to Michael, | 我因为把你出卖给迈克尔而感到内疚 |
[02:46] | but I just saved your life, so even-steven. Huh? | 但我刚救了你的命 所以扯平了 |
[02:49] | Up we go! | 我们上去吧! |
[02:53] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[02:58] | Why am I still here? | 为什么我还在这里? |
[03:00] | Well, you must feel guilty about something else. | 那你肯定是因为别的事而感到内疚 |
[03:05] | Or maybe you actually have no idea how any of this works. | 或许你根本不知道这是怎么回事 |
[03:09] | As former ruler of Hell, and soon-to-be ruler of the full monty, | 作为地狱的前统治者 和即将成为整个王国的统治者 |
[03:12] | I believe I’m the only one who knows how any of this works. | 我相信只有我知道这一切是怎么回事 |
[03:15] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[03:16] | Well, you had no idea that you were able to bring me up to Earth, | 你根本不知道你能把我带回地球 |
[03:18] | and yet here I am, in the flesh. | 但现在我来到这里了 活生生的 |
[03:21] | Kind of. | 某种程度上 |
[03:22] | Of course I knew that. I just didn’t think it was for the best. | 我当然知道 我只是觉得这不是最好的选择 |
[03:26] | So you did know? | 所以你知道吗? |
[03:29] | And yet you still left me in ping-pong purgatory | 可你还是把我丢在乒乓球炼狱里 |
[03:31] | to return Belios’ pathetic backhand for thousands of years? | 几千年来就为了回 贝里奥斯可怜的反手球? |
[03:34] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[03:44] | Wow. | 哇 |
[03:46] | You know what, man? | 你知道吗 兄弟? |
[03:47] | You have no idea what’s right for me. | 你根本不知道什么对我最合适 |
[03:50] | You stay away from me. | 离我远点 |
[03:53] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[04:13] | -Chloe. -Hi. | -克萝伊 -嗨 |
[04:14] | So, since we went to Hell, I’ve been thinking a lot about Heaven. | 自从我们去了地狱 我一直在想关于天堂的事 |
[04:17] | Like, all night. | 整晚都在想 |
[04:19] | And since you’re finally ready to become God | 既然你终于准备好成为上帝了 |
[04:21] | and I will be your partner up there, I have a few questions. | 我也是你的伴侣 那我有几个问题 |
[04:24] | Do you have a second? | 你有时间聊聊吗? |
[04:25] | -I was on my way to see Amenadiel. -Okay, so number one. | -我正要去找阿曼纳迪尔 -第一 |
[04:27] | Time goes much faster in Hell than it does on Earth, | 时间在地狱里比在地球上快得多 |
[04:30] | so is it the same in Heaven? | 在天堂里也是这样吗? |
[04:32] | I mean, say I’m up there for a year. | 假设我在天堂待了一年 |
[04:33] | How long am I gone on Earth, for, like, a minute? | 我要在地球上待多久? 大概一分钟吗? |
[04:36] | And then number two, if that is the case, | 第二 如果是这样的话 |
[04:38] | would Trixie even notice if I’m gone for the day? | 翠丝会注意到我一整天不在吗? |
[04:40] | Because I’ve just been so nervous to talk to her about this, you know, | 因为我一直很紧张要和她谈这个 |
[04:44] | the Heaven of all of it. | 就是关于去天堂这些事 |
[04:45] | -And then speaking of teleportation. -We were speaking of teleportation? | -嗯… -说到瞬间移动… |
[04:47] | Are you even gonna have time | -我们说到瞬间移动了吗? -你有时间 |
[04:49] | to fly me up and down every time, or are you gonna, | 带我飞上飞下吗 还是只要你想 |
[04:52] | what, blink your eyes and beam me up whenever you want to? | 随时眨眨眼 就能把我送到你想让我去的地方? |
[04:55] | Why does everyone think “beaming up” is a thing? | 为什么每个人都认为 “瞬间移动”是个事呢? |
[04:57] | Look, everything is going to be fine. | 听着 一切都会没事的 |
[05:01] | Like I keep saying, when I’m God, I will figure things out. | 就像我一直说的 当我成为上帝时 我会想办法的 |
[05:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:09] | Okay, I’m sorry. | 好吧 我很抱歉 |
[05:10] | I just, y-you know… | 我就是… |
[05:11] | I have no idea what to expect. | 我不知道该期待什么 |
[05:13] | As you know, when I get nervous, I investigate. | 你也知道 我一紧张就会去调查 |
[05:16] | I know you do, Detective. | 我知道你会这样 警探 |
[05:19] | But there’s nothing to be scared about, I promise. I’ll be right there beside you. | 但没什么好害怕的 我向你保证 我就在你身边 |
[05:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:29] | I can’t believe this is finally happening. | 真不敢相信这一切终于要发生了 |
[05:37] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[05:39] | Well, I just need to take care of a little misunderstanding first. | 我需要先去解决一点小误会 |
[05:42] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[05:44] | -Is it Dan? Did you find him? -No, Daniel is… | -是丹吗?你找到他了吗? -不是 丹尼尔… |
[05:48] | He’s fine. Um… | 他没事 |
[05:49] | No, this is something else, which will be cleared up in no time, | 不是 这是另一件事 很快就会澄清的 |
[05:52] | and then we will be off to Heaven. | 然后我们就去天堂 |
[05:54] | And we will figure things out together. | 我们会一起解决问题的 |
[05:56] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[05:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:11] | Brother! | 哥哥! |
[06:13] | Why haven’t you answered my calls? | 你为什么不接我电话? |
[06:14] | There has been a catastrophic miscarriage of justice. | 发生了一场灾难性的误判 |
[06:17] | Is this another excuse to put off being God? | 这是推迟成为上帝的又一个借口吗? |
[06:20] | No, no, this is about some rando angel | 不是 是关于某个飞来飞去的天使 |
[06:22] | flying around, accusing me of being her father. | 指责我是她父亲 |
[06:25] | An angel that we don’t know about. Describe her. | 一个我们不知道的天使吗? 形容一下她 |
[06:28] | Well, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:29] | Early 20s. Resting mean face. | 20岁出头 长得一脸凶相 |
[06:32] | Loves blaming others. | 喜欢指责他人 |
[06:33] | Combative, rebellious and says that I abandoned her. | 好斗、叛逆 还说我抛弃了她 |
[06:37] | Hmm. Sounds like someone I know. Maybe she is your daughter, Lucy. | 听起来像是我认识的人 也许她是你的女儿 路西 |
[06:42] | Ha-ha! Do I need to remind you that angels cannot produce offspring? | 需要我提醒你 天使不能生孩子吗? |
[06:45] | And need I remind you of your nephew? | 需要我提醒你一下 你有个侄子吗? |
[06:49] | Well, that’s different. | 这是不同的 |
[06:50] | You subconsciously wanted to get closer to humanity, | 你潜意识里 想要接近人类 |
[06:53] | so you lost your powers and made a baby. A human baby. | 所以你失去了超能力 生了个孩子 一个人类婴儿 |
[06:56] | This girl’s an angel, and I may do a lot of sinful things, | 这女孩是个天使 我可能会做很多罪恶的事 |
[06:59] | but incest is not on the list. | 但乱伦不在清单上 |
[07:01] | Well, you have certainly slept with plenty of humans, so… | 你肯定睡过很多人 所以… |
[07:05] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[07:06] | If you made an angel child with one of them, then… | 如果你和其中一个人 生了个天使孩子 那… |
[07:10] | then perhaps there’s still a chance Charlie could grow up to be an angel. | 查理还是有机会成为天使的 |
[07:13] | Maybe his wings will pop out at puberty! | 也许他的翅膀会在青春期长出来! |
[07:14] | Oh, yes, the three signs of puberty. Acne, pubes and wings. | 是的 青春期的三个特征 痤疮、阴毛和翅膀 |
[07:18] | Can we focus on my problem, please? | 我们能不能专注于我的问题 拜托! |
[07:20] | Yes, yes, yes, okay. | 好吧 |
[07:21] | Well, Charlie appears to be growing at a normal human rate. | 查理看起来在以正常的速度成长 |
[07:25] | So I think we can assume that your half-human baby would do the same. | 所以我想我们可以假设 你的半人类宝宝也是这样的 |
[07:28] | So, the only way that you could be this girl’s father is | 所以你成为这女孩父亲的唯一可能 |
[07:32] | if you were on Earth around 20 years ago when she was conceived. | 就是20年前她被孕育的时候 你在地球上 |
[07:35] | And had sex with a woman. | 还和一个女人上床了 |
[07:37] | I just assumed that every time you were on Earth you had sex with a woman. | 我还以为你每次来地球 都会和女人做爱 |
[07:42] | Not always a woman, brother. | 不总是和一个女人 哥哥 |
[07:43] | True, true. | 没错 |
[07:45] | -Well, were you on Earth in the late ’90s? -Of course not. | -你1990年代末在地球上吗? -当然不在 |
[07:48] | Who wants to visit the ’90s? | 谁想参观1990年代? |
[07:50] | Frosted tips? Dial-up? Creed? | 磨砂染发发型?拨号电话? 另类摇滚乐队? |
[07:57] | Oh, hang on. | 等等 |
[07:59] | Hang on, I did pop up to celebrate the end of the ’90s. | 等等 我当时为了庆祝90年代结束 快速来了一趟 |
[08:02] | Falcons/Broncos Super Bowl, ’99, Miami. | 猎鹰和野马队超级碗 1999年 迈阿密 |
[08:06] | Epic party. | 史诗级的派对 |
[08:07] | Lots of bodies, very few clothes. | 很多人 没什么衣服 |
[08:09] | It’s starting to sound like congratulations are in order. | 听起来我应该祝贺你了 |
[08:12] | Keep the champagne corked, brother. | 把香槟塞好 兄弟 |
[08:15] | She is not my daughter. | 她不是我女儿 |
[08:31] | Hey, Daddy. | 喂 帅哥 |
[08:33] | No, that’s where you’re mistaken, buddy boy. | 那你就错了 小孩 |
[08:36] | I am here to prove that I… | 我是来证明我… |
[08:40] | am nobody’s daddy. | 不是谁父亲的 |
[09:11] | Wait, so nobody can see me? | 等等 所以没人能看到我! |
[09:13] | Hey! | 喂! |
[09:19] | What’s up, everybody? | 大家都好吗? |
[09:24] | So no one can hear me? | 没人能听到我说话吗? |
[09:25] | Can you hear me? Whoo! Whoo! Whoo! | 你能听到我说话吗? |
[09:34] | This really sucks. | 这真的很糟糕 |
[09:39] | Ella. Yes! | 艾拉 太好了! |
[09:41] | If any human can see me, you can. | 如果有人类能看到我 那就是你 |
[09:44] | You’re the most spiritual person I know. Yes! | 你是我认识最能通灵的人 太好了! |
[09:49] | Ella! It’s me. | 艾拉!是我 |
[09:51] | It’s Dan. | 我是丹 |
[09:52] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到我说话吗? |
[09:54] | Ella! | 艾拉! |
[09:55] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到我说话吗? |
[09:57] | Ella! | 艾拉! |
[09:59] | Dan, | 丹? |
[10:01] | is that you? | 是你吗? |
[10:02] | Wait, can you smell me? | 等等 你能闻到我的味道吗? |
[10:07] | You recognize my Axe body wash? | 你能闻出我的阿克斯沐浴露 对吗? |
[10:09] | Is that what it is? This is great! This is great! I’m right here, look! | 是这样吗?太棒了! 我在这里 快看! |
[10:12] | -Smell that, come on! -Oh, man. | -快来闻闻 快! -天啊 |
[10:14] | Not only does this report say that you are just a regular old bullfrog | 这份报告不仅说 你只是一只普通的老牛蛙 |
[10:18] | with zero traces of the supernatural, | 没有任何超自然现象的痕迹 |
[10:21] | you are also stinking up my lab, | 你还把我的实验室搞得臭气熏天 |
[10:25] | Dan. | 丹 |
[10:29] | Thanks for the false hope, buddy. | 谢谢你的虚假希望 朋友 |
[10:31] | And just so you know, | 你要知道 |
[10:33] | she only named you “Dan” because she misses me. | 她称你为“丹” 就是因为她很想念我 |
[10:43] | Can you see me? | 你能看到我吗? |
[10:45] | Hey. | 喂 |
[10:49] | -I feel it too, little guy. | 我也感觉到了 小东西 |
[10:52] | My sixth sense? Off the charts. | 我的第六感吗?超出预期 |
[10:56] | It’s like an M. Night Shyamalan movie up in here. | 这里就像奈特·沙马兰的电影 |
[10:59] | I don’t know what’s going on, | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[11:02] | but I’m gonna figure it out. | 但我会调查清楚的 |
[11:05] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[11:07] | Ella, it’s me! That’s what you’re sensing. | 艾拉 是我! 这就是你感受到的 我在这里! |
[11:10] | I’m right here! Ella, come on! Please! | 艾拉 拜托!拜托! |
[11:12] | But first, you, my slimy friend, are in serious need of a spa day. | 但首先你 我黏糊糊的朋友 你非常需要做个水疗 |
[11:23] | Ella. | 艾拉 |
[11:27] | 2017年2月2日 路西法和坎迪结婚 | |
[11:29] | 2011年1月 路西法到达洛杉矶 | |
[11:31] | -Linda! Yes, hello. | -琳达! -在 你好? |
[11:34] | Linda. | 琳达 |
[11:35] | Hi! | 嗨! |
[11:39] | Hey, has Lucifer stopped by? | 喂 路西法来过吗? |
[11:41] | Um, I haven’t seen him. | 我没见过他 |
[11:43] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吧? |
[11:46] | Oh, um, yeah. | 很好 |
[11:47] | Yeah, I’m sure it’s fine. | 是的 我确定一切都好 |
[11:49] | He just had to run a little errand before we start our new job in Heaven. | 他只是在我们开始在天堂的新工作前 有点小事要办 |
[11:53] | You’re worried he’s putting it off again? | 你担心他会推迟? |
[11:55] | No, but it’s a little weird he hasn’t returned my texts or calls. | 不是 但他不回我短信和电话 这有点奇怪 |
[11:58] | I mean, I’m nervous about the God thing, so maybe he is too. | 我是说 我对上帝的事都很紧张 所以也许他也很紧张 |
[12:02] | He’s probably just off somewhere trying to deal with that. | 他可能只是去什么地方处理这件事了 |
[12:06] | It’s just, he hasn’t done this since– | 只是他再也没有这样做过 自从… |
[12:08] | February 2, 2017. | 2017年2月2日 |
[12:13] | When he disappeared to Vegas and married Candy Morningstar. | 当他去拉斯维加斯 和坎迪·晨星结婚之后 |
[12:17] | But what are the chances he’d run off to Vegas and marry a stripper twice? | 但他跑去拉斯维加斯和一个脱衣舞娘 结两次婚的可能性有多大? |
[12:22] | Okay, but maybe– maybe what you’re really worried about | 好吧 但也许你真正担心的是 |
[12:27] | is maintaining your hard-fought level of communication and trust. | 保持来之不易的沟通和信任 |
[12:33] | Yeah, I mean, our relationship, our partnership has come so far. | 是的 我是说 我们的关系 我们的搭档关系已经走了这么远 |
[12:36] | I just– I just don’t know why he wouldn’t just tell me what he’s up to. | 我只是不明白 他为什么不直接告诉我他想干什么 |
[12:40] | Well, you’re both past the point of guessing games. | 你们都已经不再是 玩猜谜游戏的阶段了 |
[12:44] | Why don’t you ask him? | 你为什么不问问他呢? |
[12:47] | Right. Yes, I can– I’ll just find… | 没错 是的 我就去找… |
[12:50] | Find out where he is, and, yeah, I’ll just ask him. | 找到他在哪儿 是的 然后我就问问他 |
[12:53] | There’s, um……this app I have that sort of just tells me where he is. | 我有个软件能告诉我他在哪儿 |
[12:58] | He’s where? | 他在哪儿? |
[13:02] | So I just sent you the info you wanted, | 我刚把你想要的信息发给你了 |
[13:04] | but you gotta tell me what this is about. | 但你必须要告诉我这是怎么回事 |
[13:07] | Call it a finder’s fee. | 这就算是中介费吧 |
[13:08] | A young lady playing “Pin the tail on the daddy” | 一个年轻的女士在玩儿 “往父亲身上贴尾巴”的游戏 |
[13:11] | picked me as the ass. | 选我做了那个屁股 |
[13:12] | Well, good thing you’re shooting blanks, | 还好你射空了 |
[13:14] | or you’d have what, 10,000 Lucifer juniors running around? | 不然就会有一万个小路西法 跑来跑去了 |
[13:17] | Ten-thousand seems a tad superfluous. | 一万个似乎有点多 |
[13:19] | Well, you did come down here for one night in the ’90s | 1990年代的时候 你确实来这里住过一晚 |
[13:21] | and managed to orgy it up with 36 people. | 和36个人一起狂欢 |
[13:24] | It was Y2K! | 那可是千禧年! |
[13:25] | People were getting jiggy with it left, right and center. | 人们的行为更加自由和随性 |
[13:28] | Anyway, did you manage to locate the women | 总之 你找到九个月后 |
[13:30] | who gave birth to daughters nine months later? | 生下女儿的女人了吗? |
[13:32] | Yeah, addresses for the four women are in your inbox. | 找到了 那四个女人的地址 在你的邮箱里 |
[13:35] | Numero uno is the only one still in Miami. | 一号是唯一一个还在迈阿密的 |
[13:37] | A dance teacher. Ana Christina Perez Del Rio. | 一个舞蹈老师 名叫 安娜克里斯蒂娜·佩雷斯德尔里约 |
[13:41] | Excellent. All I have to do is verify that none of those women’s daughters | 很好 我只需要确认那些女人的女儿 |
[13:44] | are the girl that showed up at the penthouse, then it’ll be clear. | 都不是出现在顶层公寓的那个女孩 那答案就显而易见了 |
[13:47] | There’s no way that kid is mine. | -那孩子不可能是我的 |
[13:49] | Can’t wait to watch the rerun on Jerry Springer. | -我真想在《杰里·斯普林格》看到 |
[13:51] | Very funny. | 很好笑 |
[13:52] | -Great job! | 跳得不错! |
[13:55] | Work it, work it! | 很好 继续! |
[13:59] | More hips. Move those hips, come on! | 再动动臀部 臀部扭起来 快! |
[14:02] | Nice job. | 跳得不错 |
[14:03] | Yes! | 很好! |
[14:05] | Lucifer? | 路西法? |
[14:06] | I never thought I’d see you again. | 我从没想过还能再见到你 |
[14:08] | You haven’t changed a bit. | 你一点都没变 |
[14:10] | Well, last time I saw you, you were a Denver Broncos cheerleader. | 上次见你时 你还是丹佛野马队的拉拉队队长 |
[14:14] | -Well… -Oh. | 好吧… |
[14:17] | Yes. | 很好 |
[14:18] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[14:20] | -I do love a bit of salsa, on my chips. | 我的确很喜欢在薯片上加一些莎莎酱 |
[14:23] | I have missed your jokes. Mmm! | 我很怀念你的笑话 |
[14:25] | -And a lot of other things too. -I’m sure you have. | -也很怀念其他很多事 -我就知道你很怀念 |
[14:29] | People change. | 人是会变的 |
[14:30] | Except you, apparently. | 显然除了你 |
[14:32] | Ugh. Well, I certainly hope I’m the same childless man I was back in ’99. | 我真希望我还是1999年时 那个没有孩子的人 |
[14:36] | Don’t lie. | 别说谎 |
[14:37] | Is it good genes or Botox? | 是好的基因 还是肉毒杆菌? |
[14:40] | Immortality. | 长生不老 |
[14:41] | You should check out our next class. | 看看我们的下一节课吧 |
[14:42] | -I’m here on business and not pleasure. -Oh. | 我是来办事的 不是来玩的 |
[14:45] | Is this your daughter? | 这是你女儿吗? |
[14:48] | Kind of hard to tell. | 很难说 |
[14:49] | How about .. | 那 |
[14:50] | How about now? | 现在呢? |
[14:52] | What are you playing at? | -你在耍什么花招? |
[14:53] | Well, I’m trying to prove that your daughter isn’t also my daughter, | -我就是在试图证明 你女儿不是我女儿 |
[14:56] | so if you wouldn’t mind showing me a photograph or a picture… | 所以如果你不介意 给我看一张照片或者一个图片… |
[15:00] | No need to worry, Lucifer, | 不用担心 路西法 |
[15:01] | I always triple-checked my IUD before an orgy. | 我每次狂欢前 都会再三检查宫内节育器的 |
[15:04] | Lovely, I’m sure you did. Irrespective of that, uh, a picture? | 很好 我相信你检查了 先不说那个 看张照片? |
[15:08] | Uh, or a tattoo. | 或看个纹身 |
[15:10] | Thank me. I’m not the dad. | 谢天谢地 我不是父亲 |
[15:13] | One down, three to disprove. I’m not the father. | 确定一个不是 还有三个要去证明 我不是父亲 |
[15:16] | Well, she looks refreshingly unfamiliar. | 她看起来很陌生 |
[15:18] | Thank me, I’m not the dad! | 谢天谢地 我不是父亲! |
[15:20] | I mean, yeah, you? | 我是说 是的 就你? |
[15:21] | A father? | 父亲? |
[15:22] | That’d be disastrous. | 那会是灾难性的 |
[15:24] | I beg your pardon. | 你说什么? |
[15:25] | You’re not the sticking-around type. | 你不是那种活在当下的类型 |
[15:27] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[15:29] | Offense taken. | 已经冒犯到了 |
[15:31] | I’d be a great father, thank you very much. | 我会是个好父亲的 非常感谢 |
[15:33] | In fact, I’m about to be World’s Best Dad | 事实上 我即将成为 |
[15:35] | to seven billion people. So… | 70亿人的世界上最好的父亲 所以… |
[15:38] | Hmm, well, if you wanna be a dad so bad, | 如果你这么想当父亲 |
[15:42] | maybe there’s still time. | 也许还有时间 |
[15:44] | My divorce just finalized, | 我的离婚手续刚办完 |
[15:46] | and I’m ready to party like it’s 1999. | 我准备好像1999年一样狂欢了 |
[15:49] | I– I’m sorry, but I’m not that same male slut | 抱歉 但我不是那个 |
[15:52] | that you had sex with many, many times that night. | 那天晚上跟你睡很多次的放荡之子了 |
[15:56] | I do stick around these days. | 现在我一直活在当下 |
[15:57] | Eliza, what are you doing? I told you, I’ve evolved! | 伊莱扎 你在干什么? 我告诉过你 我变好了! |
[16:01] | Lucifer! | 路西法! |
[16:04] | You haven’t changed at all. | 你一点都没变 |
[16:09] | Chloe! | 克萝伊! |
[16:10] | I can’t believe you were halfway across the country, and you didn’t even tell me. | 真不敢相信 你跑了半个国家却不告诉我 |
[16:13] | -I thought you were better than this. -Better than what? | -我以为你会比现在这样要好 -比什么要好? |
[16:16] | Than running off again. What’d you marry her too? | 又跑走了 你也会和她结婚吗? |
[16:18] | I’m just here to prove she’s not the mother of my illegitimate child. | 我是来证明她不是我私生子母亲的 |
[16:21] | Child? What child? | 私生子?什么私生子? |
[16:25] | Look, a young lady broke into my penthouse, | 听着 一个年轻女士 闯进了我的顶层公寓 |
[16:28] | acting like the devil’s spawn and claiming to be one, to boot. | 表现得像魔鬼之子 还自称是魔鬼之子 |
[16:32] | -But angels can’t– -Exactly. | -但天使不能… -没错 |
[16:34] | -Except Amenadiel because– -Right. | -除了阿曼纳迪尔… -对 |
[16:35] | -So the woman who came to see you… -Is deeply confused, precisely. | -所以那个来找你的女人…? -目前处于非常困惑的阶段 |
[16:40] | -So, we’re all good now, right? -No. | -所以我们说清了 对吧? -没有 |
[16:43] | No, we’re not all good. | 没有 我们还没有都说清 |
[16:45] | All this talk about being partners. | 这些都是关于搭档的事 |
[16:47] | -Why would you keep this from me? -I didn’t see the need to upset you. | -为什么要瞒着我? -我觉得没必要让你生气 |
[16:50] | -I’m not upset. | 我并不生气 |
[16:53] | Well, your super strength is suggesting otherwise. | 但你的超能力表明情况并非如此 |
[16:58] | Look, I am sorry. I should have told you. | 听着 我很抱歉 我本应该告诉你的 |
[17:05] | Just promise me, | 向我保证 |
[17:07] | no more secrets, okay? | 不再有隐瞒了 好吗? |
[17:08] | Absolutely. I promise. | 当然 我保证 |
[17:11] | Good news is, there’s only one woman left on the list, so… | 好消息是 名单上只剩下一个女人了 |
[17:15] | What list? | 什么名单? |
[17:22] | -Lucifer, are you still here? | 路西法 你还在吗? |
[17:23] | -Oh, no. This is giving me, like, | 不好 这让我有种 |
[17:26] | generic demon bounty-hunter vibes. | 很普通的赏金猎人恶魔的感觉 |
[17:28] | I wanna feel special. | 我想让自己感觉很特别 |
[17:32] | Oh, Maze! Thank God. | 梅兹!谢天谢地 |
[17:35] | I have been looking for someone to talk to all day. | 我一整天都在找能说话的人 |
[17:39] | I mean, I went to visit Ella. Of course, she couldn’t see me. | 我是说 我去找过艾拉了 当然 她看不到我 |
[17:42] | But I mean, you can see me, right, Maze? | 但我是说 你可以看到我 对吧 梅兹? |
[17:45] | Maze? | 梅兹? |
[17:46] | Maze. | 梅兹 |
[17:48] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[17:50] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[17:51] | Dan the stupid frog can see me, but you can’t. | 愚蠢的青蛙丹能看见我 但你看不到 |
[17:54] | Can somebody please, please just tell me the rules? | 谁能告诉一下我规矩 |
[17:59] | No, way less peg on the ankle, Milan. | 不要 脚踝上的钉子太少了 米兰 |
[18:01] | I don’t wanna look like Dan. | 我不想看起来像丹一样 |
[18:03] | Oh, yes, that would be a tragedy. | 是的 那将是一场悲剧 |
[18:05] | Poor guy. | 可怜的人 |
[18:06] | His pants were always so tight. | 他的裤子总是那么紧 |
[18:08] | That’s all you have to say, huh? | 这就是你要说的吗? |
[18:12] | The first time anyone said anything about me since I got back, | 我回来后第一次有人说起我 |
[18:15] | except to name a stupid frog after me, | 除了用我的名字 给一只愚蠢的青蛙起名 |
[18:17] | is to take a dump on my fashion sense? | 就是诋毁我的时尚感吗? |
[18:20] | Well, you know what? I am glad you can’t see me! | 你知道吗 我很高兴你看不到我! |
[18:24] | And another thing! | 还有一件事! |
[18:25] | Everybody knows that LA is way too hot for leather! | 大家都知道皮革 对洛杉矶的天气来说太热了 |
[18:34] | -Lazman hazeh. Mazel tov. | 感谢上帝 一齐庆祝 |
[18:38] | I haven’t been to a bris since little baby Sigmund’s. | 自从小弗洛伊德以后 我就没参加过入犹太教仪式了 |
[18:42] | -Really? -Yes, the mohel made a Freudian snip. | -真的吗? -真的 执行人给弗洛伊德进行了割礼 |
[18:46] | So Maze said the last person on the list works here? | 梅兹说名单上 最后一个人在这里工作? |
[18:49] | Hmm. Esther Barnum. | 埃丝特·巴纳姆 |
[18:53] | And there she is. | 她就在那里 |
[18:56] | Well, a rabbi. | 一个拉比 |
[18:56] | I can see why you two would have a special connection. | 我知道为什么 你们俩会有特殊的联系了 |
[19:03] | No, our special connection | 没有 我们的特殊联系 |
[19:05] | lasted about 15 very shallow minutes. | 只持续了非常短暂的15分钟 |
[19:08] | I doubt I even made an impression. | 我怀疑我没给她留下什么印象 |
[19:09] | Lucifer! | 路西法? |
[19:18] | I have waited 22 years | 我等了22年 |
[19:20] | to tell you how much you changed my life. | 就是想告诉你 你改变了我的人生 |
[19:24] | -Oh. -Uh, for the worse? No! | -往糟糕那一面改变了? -不是! |
[19:27] | You left a mark on my soul. | 你在我的灵魂上留下了印记 |
[19:31] | You’re the reason I became a rabbi. | 你是我成为拉比的原因 |
[19:34] | Oh. Because I brought out her deepest desires. | 因为我激发了她最深处的欲望 |
[19:36] | It could’ve happened to anyone. | 这可能发生在任何人身上 |
[19:38] | Yes, it’s lovely to see you again, Esther. | 是的 很高兴再次见到你 埃丝特 |
[19:41] | Um, if you wouldn’t mind showing us a photograph of your daughter… | 如果你不介意给我们看一张 你女儿的照片… |
[19:45] | Not in a creepy way. | 不是恐怖的事情 |
[19:46] | …then we’ll be off. | …然后我们就走了 |
[19:48] | Is this about Mira? | 是关于米拉的吗? |
[19:50] | -Mira? | 米拉? |
[19:51] | -You heard from her? Did you find her? | 你有她的消息吗?你找到她了吗? |
[19:53] | Um, did something happen to her? | 她出什么事了吗? |
[19:56] | She ran away, five years ago. | 她五年前离家出走了 |
[19:58] | -I even hired a private detective. -Hmm. | 我还雇了一个私人侦探 |
[20:01] | This is one of the last pictures I have of her. | 这是我还保留的最后几张 她照片中的一张 |
[20:04] | Oh, well, that settles it. | 就这么定了 |
[20:06] | I’ll take “I am not the father” for 200 please, Alex. | 亚历克斯 我要选择 200分的“我不是她父亲” |
[20:08] | You barely even looked at the photo. | 你几乎没看照片 |
[20:10] | I don’t need to, | 我不需要看 |
[20:11] | because the girl in my penthouse had pink streaks in her hair, | 我顶层公寓里的那个女孩 头发上有几缕粉色 |
[20:13] | heavy eyeliner, angry eyebrows. | 浓重的眼线、愤怒的眉毛 |
[20:15] | -That sounds like Mira. -It does? | -听起来很像是米拉 -是吗? |
[20:17] | She was always a troubled girl. Upset a lot. | 她一直是个爱惹麻烦的女孩 |
[20:19] | -And she always wanted to dye her hair. -Oh. | 经常生气 而且她一直想染头发 |
[20:23] | Why did Mira run away? | 为什么米拉离家出走了? |
[20:26] | -She was looking for her father. -And you named me as the unlucky chap? | -她在找她父亲 -你说我是那个倒霉的家伙? |
[20:31] | To be honest, | 老实说 |
[20:33] | I don’t know who her dad is. | 我不知道她父亲是谁 |
[20:35] | -I was a different person back then. -Hmm. Me too. | -我之前是另一种人 -我也是 |
[20:39] | I tried to be enough for Mira, but… | 我试着满足米拉 |
[20:43] | she wanted answers. | 但她想知道答案 |
[20:46] | Missing a child, | 失去一个孩子… |
[20:47] | it’s like missing a part of yourself that can never be replaced. | 就像失去了自己的一部分 无法弥补 |
[20:53] | Well, as a mother myself, I can’t imagine what you’re going through. | 作为一个母亲 我无法想象你经历了什么 |
[20:58] | We will help you find your daughter. | 我们会帮你找到你女儿的 |
[21:04] | Oh, absolutely. Uh, your daughter… | 当然 是你女儿 |
[21:07] | …who definitely, definitely isn’t my daughter. | 绝对不是我女儿 |
[21:31] | Amenadiel. | 阿曼纳迪尔 |
[21:33] | You’re an angel. You can see me, right? | 你是天使 你能看见我 对吧? |
[21:38] | Amenadiel! Please, come on, man! I just want my friends back. | 阿曼纳迪尔!拜托 兄弟! 我只想要我的朋友们回来 |
[21:42] | Amenadiel! | 阿曼纳迪尔! |
[21:49] | This sucks! | 太糟糕了! |
[21:53] | -Dan? | 丹? |
[21:56] | Dan, is that you? | 丹 是你吗? |
[21:58] | Wait, you– You can see me? | 等等 你…?你能看见我吗? |
[22:00] | -Wait, did Lucifer bring you up here? -No, no, no! | -等等 路西法把你带到这里来了? -不是! |
[22:02] | Some crazy, psycho, punk-rock angel did. | 某个疯狂、变态、朋克摇滚天使 带我来的 |
[22:05] | -Oh, I heard about her. -Yeah, man, she just left me here. | 我听说她了 |
[22:06] | She left me here without explaining any of the stupid rules. | 是啊 她就把我丢在这里 没给我解释那些愚蠢的规则 |
[22:10] | Well, what have you been doing, man? | 你都做什么了 兄弟? |
[22:11] | I mean, have you– have you seen Trixie? Chloe? | 你见翠丝了吗?克萝伊呢? |
[22:14] | No! | 没有! |
[22:15] | No, no, no, man. | 没有 兄弟 |
[22:16] | You know, I– I kind of wanted to figure out | 我想先弄清楚 |
[22:18] | what being a ghost really– really meant first, you know? | 作为一个鬼魂到底意味着什么? |
[22:23] | I mean, I didn’t wanna give Trixie a coronary, | 我不想突然出现在浴室的镜子里 |
[22:25] | popping out of the bathroom mirror or something. | 让翠丝吓出心脏病 |
[22:29] | Were you just studying police procedure? | 你刚刚是在学习警察程序吗? |
[22:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[22:34] | Yeah, man, I made it into the Academy, thanks to you. | 是啊 我考上了警察学院 多亏了你 |
[22:37] | What? | 什么? |
[22:38] | Yeah, it meant a lot to me, you submitting my application. | 是啊 这对我意义重大 你帮我提交了申请 还有… |
[22:42] | -That’s great, man. That’s great. -Uh… | 简直太棒了 兄弟 太棒了 |
[22:47] | Hey, I’m so… | 喂 我非常… |
[22:50] | I’m so sorry about getting upset with you before. | 我很抱歉之前对你发脾气 |
[22:53] | You know, I’ve been feeling so bad about the fight that we had right before you… | 我一直对之前我们的争吵 耿耿于怀 在你… |
[22:59] | Died? | 死之前? |
[23:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:02] | Yeah, man. | 是的 兄弟 |
[23:04] | I’ve been feeling bad about that too, man. | -我也为此感到很难过 |
[23:06] | -That’s why I didn’t come visit you. -Yeah, yeah. | -所以我才没去看你 |
[23:08] | You don’t have to explain. | 你不用解释 |
[23:09] | Really. It’s okay. | 真的 没关系 |
[23:14] | -I love you, man. | 我爱你 兄弟 |
[23:18] | Right. | 好吧 |
[23:19] | You’re a soul without a body. | 你现在是没有躯体的灵魂 |
[23:21] | Yep, and I guess only angels can see me. | 是的 我想只有天使能看见我 |
[23:23] | What’s up, Dan? | 过得好吗 丹? |
[23:28] | Wait, what? Wait, you can actually see me now? | 等等 怎么回事? 你现在可以看到我了? |
[23:31] | Yeah, I could see you all along. Duh, it’s me. | 是的 我一直都能看到你 拜托 这可是我啊 |
[23:35] | Damn it, Maze. I might’ve figured this out earlier if you hadn’t screwed with me. | 该死 要不是你糊弄我 我早就知道了 |
[23:38] | Demon love. It’s so confusing. | 恶魔之爱 太令人困惑了 |
[23:40] | -Yeah. You should know. | 是的 你应该知道 |
[23:43] | Oh, man, I’m just so happy I can actually talk to you guys. | 天啊 我就是真的很高兴 能和你们聊天 |
[23:46] | I don’t know why Lucifer didn’t bring you back, man, but it’s– | 我不知道为什么 路西法没有把你带回来 |
[23:48] | it’s great to see you, Dan. | 但见到你很高兴 丹 |
[23:51] | Yeah, we really missed you, bro. | 是的 我们真的很想你 兄弟 |
[23:54] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[23:56] | I missed you guys too. | 我也很想你们 |
[24:01] | Shit. Yeah. | 靠 好吧 |
[24:09] | 四项全能 汽油、食物、住宿 | |
[24:13] | -Thank you for flying Lucifer Airways. | 感谢您搭乘路西法航空 |
[24:15] | Please ensure your table is in the upright position. | 确保你的桌子处于直立的位置 |
[24:17] | -I know mine is. | 我知道我的立起来了 |
[24:21] | Huh. Hey, Lucifer… | 喂 路西法 |
[24:23] | um, have you flown anyone else before? | 你以前带别人飞过吗? |
[24:26] | Only Maze. | 只有梅兹 |
[24:28] | Oh, and Amenadiel once. | 还有带过一次阿曼纳迪尔 |
[24:30] | He killed a goose with his face, Fabio-style. | 他用脸杀了一只鹅 就像法比奥那样 |
[24:32] | It was the highlight of my day. | 那是我一天中最精彩的时刻 |
[24:35] | Oh, if it’s any consolation, | 如果这能安慰你的话 |
[24:36] | it’s much more romantic with you in my arms. | 有你在我怀里更浪漫 |
[24:40] | Yeah, it’s just, I’ve been thinking– | 好吧 只是我一直在想… |
[24:42] | About other things we can try in midair? Yes, me too. | 还有其他能在空中尝试的东西吗? 我也可以的那种 |
[24:44] | No, no, | 没有 |
[24:45] | about how you’ve been keeping all this from me | 关于你一直对我隐瞒这些事 |
[24:48] | ’cause you didn’t wanna upset me. | 因为你不想让我难过 |
[24:50] | That’s what I said, yes. | 我就是这么说的 是的 |
[24:52] | Okay, well, you know, it took you a while to realize your feelings for me. | 好吧 你花了一段时间 才意识到你对我的感情 |
[24:57] | So, maybe way deep down | 也许在你内心深处 |
[25:00] | you know that you and Esther have a thing together. | 你知道自己和埃丝特曾经在一起 |
[25:04] | I mean, it’s looking pretty possible that you actualized a child with her. | 看起来很有可能 你还和她生了个孩子 |
[25:07] | Mira is not my daughter. | 米拉不是我女儿 |
[25:09] | Okay, but if you and Esther did have a thing, it’s totally fine. | 好吧 但如果你和埃丝特有过一腿 那也没关系 |
[25:13] | Totally okay. Not like I didn’t have any relationships before you. | 在你之前我又不是没有恋爱过 |
[25:16] | You know, I was– I was married to Dan. | 我之前和丹是夫妻 |
[25:18] | So, just so you know, you can tell me about it. | 所以你要知道 你可以告诉我的 |
[25:20] | Right. Well, there has and never will be | 好吧 不管是现在还是将来 |
[25:23] | anything between Esther and I, okay? | 埃丝特和我之间 什么都不会有 好吗? |
[25:25] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[25:27] | Well, then why do I feel like you’re still keeping secrets from me? | 那为什么我觉得你还对我有所隐瞒? |
[25:30] | What secrets? | 隐瞒什么? |
[25:32] | You know everything. | 你什么都知道 |
[25:33] | A young woman accused me of being her father | 一个年轻女人指责我是她父亲 |
[25:35] | and then rage-flew away. | 然后愤怒地飞走了 |
[25:37] | What? | 什么? |
[25:38] | She’s an angel? Why wouldn’t you tell me that? | 她是天使?你为什么不告诉我? |
[25:41] | I– I don’t know. I must have been distracted, | 我不知道 我一定是分心了 |
[25:43] | what with the death threats and Daniel coming back to Earth. | 因为死亡威胁 还有丹尼尔回到地球的事情 |
[25:48] | What? | 什么? |
[25:50] | Dan… | 丹… |
[25:52] | is… | 现在… |
[25:53] | is on Earth? | 在地球? |
[25:56] | Yes, but he’s a ghost | 是的 但他现在是个鬼魂 |
[25:57] | so you– you can’t see him anyway. | 所以你无论如何也看不到他 |
[26:05] | Okay, I– I thought we were past the point of keeping secrets. | 好吧 我以为我们已经过了 保守秘密的阶段 |
[26:08] | But you clearly cannot help yourself. | 但你显然控制不了自己 |
[26:11] | Why is that? I mean, I gave up everything. | 这是为什么呢? 我是说 我放弃了一切 |
[26:13] | I gave up everything to be your partner. | 我放弃了一切来做你的搭档 |
[26:15] | We are past keeping secrets. | -我们已经过了保守秘密的阶段了 |
[26:17] | Then why wouldn’t you tell me that you have a daughter? | -那你为什么不告诉我你有个女儿? |
[26:19] | ‘Cause it isn’t true! | 因为那不是真的! |
[26:20] | I can’t keep a secret if I don’t know what the secret is! | 如果我都不知道 我是无法保守秘密的! |
[26:23] | But you keep keeping secrets! | 但你一直都在隐瞒! |
[26:29] | Look, look, | 听着 |
[26:30] | I know you’re upset. | 我知道你很生气 |
[26:32] | But right now I think we need to focus on why we’re here, | 但现在我想我们需要专注于 我们为什么在这里 |
[26:35] | okay? | 好吗? |
[26:40] | Yes, let’s focus on why we’re here. | 好 让我们专注于 我们为什么在这里吧 |
[26:42] | Right. | 好 |
[26:44] | So the PI that Esther hired | 埃丝特雇的那个私人侦探 |
[26:46] | said that he’d heard Mira had worked here, | 说他听说米拉在这里工作过 |
[26:49] | but the trail went cold. | 但线索消失了 |
[26:50] | So, let’s find out why, shall we? | 那我们来看看为什么吧? |
[26:53] | After you. | 你先请 |
[27:01] | Hi, there. Excuse me, sir. | 你好 不好意思 先生 |
[27:03] | Have you, um, seen this girl? | 你见过这个女孩吗? |
[27:05] | No. | 没有 |
[27:09] | Uh, it might have been a while ago. | 可能是很久以前的事了 |
[27:11] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你们 |
[27:12] | Well, she’s much angstier-looking now. Uh, bits of pink in her hair. | 她现在看起来比这个更凶 头发里带一点儿粉色 |
[27:15] | Wings, apparently. | 显然还有翅膀 |
[27:17] | We’re told that she used to work here. | 我们听说她以前在这里工作 |
[27:19] | No. | 没有 |
[27:23] | Uh, what about at the diner? | 在餐厅工作过吗? |
[27:27] | No. | 没有 |
[27:29] | Well, could she have maybe have worked out there, at the avocado stand? | 她有没有可能 在外面的牛油果摊工作过? |
[27:33] | No, I ran those dirty hippies out over a year ago. | 我一年前 就把那些肮脏的嬉皮士赶走了 |
[27:35] | Ain’t seen ’em since. Good riddance. | 从那以后就没见过他们 终于摆脱了 |
[27:38] | If you’ve run out of questions, I’m busy. | 如果你们的问题都问完了 我还有事要忙 |
[27:40] | Well, actually, Billy-Bob, I– | 事实上 乡巴佬 我… |
[27:42] | No. You know, we will take one of these. | 没有 我们要那其中一个这个 |
[27:45] | And thanks so much for your time. | 谢谢你抽出时间 |
[27:57] | -I was just about to mojo him. -I didn’t wanna tip him off. | -我正要给他施咒呢 -我不想要打草惊蛇 |
[28:00] | What are we tipping? | 我们怎么在打草惊蛇呢? |
[28:01] | He said that he hadn’t seen anyone from the avocado farm in a year. | 他说他已经一年没见过 牛油果农场的人了 |
[28:05] | If that’s the case, then why is he selling this? | 如果是那样 那他为什么要卖这个? |
[28:09] | Holy guacamole. | 我的天啊 |
[28:11] | He was lying to us. It’s theirs. | 他在骗我们 这是他们的 |
[28:13] | Hide one truth, you’re probably hiding something else. | 隐瞒一个事实 你可能就隐瞒了其他事情 |
[28:17] | Well, I wonder what that something else is. | 我想知道隐瞒的其他事是什么 |
[28:20] | Looks like we have some hippies to find. | 看来我们需要去找些嬉皮士了 |
[28:35] | Very Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, isn’t it? | 《好莱坞童话镇》不是吗? |
[28:38] | -Hmm. -Hello, there! | 你们好! |
[28:40] | Oh, go, go, go! | 快走! |
[28:41] | We’re just looking for a young lady, about 21, 22 years old. | 我们只是在找一个年轻的女士 大概二十、二十一岁吧? |
[28:46] | Goes by the name of Mira. | 她的名字叫米拉 |
[28:48] | We, um, have a photo of her here, if you wanna come take a look. | 我们这里有一张她的照片 如果你们想过来看看 |
[28:52] | No one’s in trouble. Promise. We’re just worried about her. | 没有人有麻烦 我保证 我们只是很担心她 |
[28:59] | Did you say Mira? | 你刚是说米拉吗? |
[29:15] | All right, I’m gonna grant you two seconds to get off my property! | 好吧 我给你们两秒钟 从我的地盘上滚出去! |
[29:19] | I’d point that somewhere else if I were you. | 用枪指向别处 |
[29:20] | -You don’t know who you’re dealing with. | 你根本不知道你面对的是谁 |
[29:22] | -What, you cops or something? | 什么?你们是警察还是什么? |
[29:25] | Well, actually, I’m about to be Supreme Being, | 事实上 我马上就要成为上帝了 |
[29:28] | and she’s about to be First Lady to all things. | 她将成为所有事物的第一夫人 |
[29:30] | If you ain’t cops, get the hell off my land or I call the cops. | 滚出我的地盘 不然我就报警了 |
[29:32] | I’ll call social services. | 我会给社会服务部门打电话 |
[29:34] | I’m sure they’d love to see what’s going on around here. | 他们会很想看看这里发生了什么 |
[29:36] | Everyone’s here by choice. | 每个人都是自愿来的 |
[29:38] | Is that so? Let’s ask them, shall we? | 是吗?那我们问问他们 如何? |
[29:40] | Tell me, young lady… | 告诉我 年轻的女士… |
[29:43] | what is it you desire? | 你的渴望是什么? |
[29:45] | -I wanna go home! -Shut up! Get back inside! | -我想回家! -闭嘴!回里面去! |
[29:50] | How dare you treat these children this way! | 你怎么敢这样对待这些孩子 |
[29:59] | I’ve shot trespassers before. I’ll do it again. | 我以前也射杀过入侵者 我可以再做一次 |
[30:06] | -Lucifer! | 路西法! |
[30:09] | Lucifer. | 路西法? |
[30:10] | Lucifer! | 路西法! |
[30:12] | -Lucifer! | 路西法! |
[30:14] | Oh, my God, are you okay? | 天啊 你没事吧? |
[30:15] | What, yeah? I’m fine, but… | 什么 是的?我没事 |
[30:18] | …this Neanderthal has soiled my Di Stefano. | 但这个尼安德特人弄脏了 我的迪·斯特凡诺定制西装 |
[30:24] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[30:26] | You don’t still have Amenadiel’s necklace, do you? | 你不会还留着阿曼纳迪尔的项链吧? |
[31:08] | Now their parents can’t protect them, so you’ll have to deal with me! | 现在他们的父母保护不了他们了 那你就需要和我解决了 |
[31:12] | Okay, Lucifer, put him down. | 路西法 把他放下 |
[31:13] | What did you do with Mira? Did you hurt her too? | 你对米拉做了什么? 你也伤害她了吗? |
[31:16] | She’s not here. | 她不在这儿 |
[31:17] | -Then where is she? Tell me! | 那她在哪儿?告诉我! |
[31:20] | It’s okay. We got him. | 没关系 我们已经抓到他了 |
[31:28] | Then where is she? | 那她在哪儿? |
[31:29] | We will find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[31:31] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[31:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:42] | So, most of the kids are runaways. | 大多数孩子都是离家出走的 |
[31:43] | They were forced to work in the orchards. | 他们被迫在果园里干活 |
[31:46] | They weren’t able to leave or call their friends or family. | 他们不能离开 也不能给朋友或家人打电话 |
[31:49] | What’s gonna happen to them? | 他们之后会怎么样呢? |
[31:52] | Be reconnected with loved ones or find safe homes. | 他们将与所爱的人重新联系 或找到安全的家 |
[31:57] | Right. Well, there’s no sign of Mira. | 好吧 这里没有米拉的踪迹 |
[32:00] | Perhaps she didn’t end up here, after all. | 也许她最终并没有来到这里 |
[32:02] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:13] | Um, this– this drawing… | 这幅画… |
[32:15] | It’s almost identical to the one in the photo. | 和照片上的几乎一模一样 |
[32:18] | Did Mira draw it? | 是米拉画的吗? |
[32:21] | Mira. | 米拉 |
[32:22] | The girl that I’m looking for, did she draw this picture? | 我要找的那个女孩 这幅画是她画的吗? |
[32:25] | We don’t mean Mira any harm, | 我们并不想伤害米拉 |
[32:27] | but she was here, wasn’t she? | 但她之前在这里 不是吗? |
[32:37] | Do you know where she is now? | 你知道她现在在哪儿吗? |
[32:41] | Um, she met a guy online. | 她在网上认识了一个男人 |
[32:44] | She ran away to be with him. | 她离开了这里 去和他在一起了 |
[32:46] | Oh, wonderful. | 很好 |
[32:47] | She goes from a cult to a relationship with an online stranger. | 她从邪教转移 去见了网上的陌生人 |
[32:50] | -I don’t know what’s worse. -Uh, do you know the guy’s name? | -我不知道哪种更糟 -你知道那个人的名字吗? |
[32:56] | Rob Daniell, I think. | 我想是罗伯·丹尼尔 |
[32:58] | Mira mentioned something about San Francisco. | 米拉提到了旧金山 |
[33:01] | Okay, great. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[33:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:05] | Oh, and… | 还有… |
[33:08] | if you need anything, anything at all, | 如果你有什么需要 任何需要都行 |
[33:11] | just say a little prayer. | 你就祈祷一下 |
[33:12] | I plan to be a boots-on-the-ground type of God. | 我打算做一个脚踏实地的上帝 |
[33:21] | Great, thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[33:22] | So, I have an address for a Rob Daniell in San Francisco. | 我拿到了一个 洛杉矶罗伯·丹尼尔的地址 |
[33:26] | Great. Shall we? | 很好 我们走吧? |
[33:28] | Well, actually, um… | 事实上 |
[33:29] | I’ll send you the address, but I think maybe you should go on your own. | 我会把地址发给你 但也许你该自己去 |
[33:33] | You’re not still mad about Esther, are you? | 你不会还在生埃丝特的气吧? |
[33:35] | No, no, | 没有 |
[33:36] | I– I thought you were hiding feelings for Esther, | 没有 我本以为你在隐藏 自己对埃丝特的感情 |
[33:39] | but I saw you back there. | 但我看到你后来的表现 |
[33:41] | How you reacted. I– | 你的反应 |
[33:43] | I think I know why you were so scared. | 我想我知道你为什么害怕了 |
[33:46] | You think that Mira might actually be your daughter, don’t you? | 你其实觉得 米拉可能是你女儿 对吗? |
[33:52] | Chloe… | 克萝伊… |
[33:54] | I mean, what if she actually is? | 我是说 如果她真的是呢? |
[33:57] | That means I let all of this happen to her. | 也就是说这一切都是我让她发生的 |
[33:59] | This is not your fault, Lucifer. You didn’t know. | 这不是你的错 你根本不知道 |
[34:01] | Well, does that even matter? | 这重要吗? |
[34:02] | What matters is what you do going forward, | 重要的是你前进的道路 |
[34:05] | or what we do. | 或我们所做的事情 |
[34:07] | “We”? | “我们”? |
[34:08] | If you go to San Francisco | 如果你去了旧金山 |
[34:10] | and Mira is the girl who showed up at your penthouse… | 米拉就是那个 出现在你顶层公寓的女孩… |
[34:13] | if she really is your daughter, | 如果她真的是你女儿 |
[34:16] | we will figure this out together, okay? | 我们会一起解决的 好吗? |
[34:19] | As partners. | 作为搭档 |
[34:24] | I may not be certain of a lot right now, | 我现在可能有很多事还不太确定 |
[34:26] | but one thing is for sure. | 但有一件事是肯定的 |
[34:29] | I have never loved anyone the way I love you, Chloe Decker. | 我从未像爱你这样 爱过任何人 克萝伊德克 |
[34:41] | Go find her. | 去找她吧 |
[35:16] | Oh, bloody hell. | 该死 |
[35:20] | Pervert. | 变态 |
[35:22] | What are you, 72? | 你有多大了?72岁吗? |
[35:24] | I don’t know what’s going on, but for the record, I’m 43. | 我不知道发生了什么 但郑重声明 我现在43岁了 |
[35:29] | -Where is she? -Hey, get out of my house! | -她在哪儿? -喂 滚出我的房子 |
[35:30] | Mira! | 米拉! |
[35:32] | -Mira! -Dad? | -米拉 -父亲? |
[35:42] | You’re not the girl from my penthouse. | 你不是在我顶层公寓里的女孩 |
[35:54] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[35:56] | Not Mira’s father. | 我不是米拉的父亲 |
[35:57] | I am, | 我是 |
[35:58] | and I’m gonna call the cops if you don’t leave. | 如果你们不走 我就要报警了 |
[36:01] | You’re Mira’s father? | 你是米拉的父亲? |
[36:03] | Uh, I thought you were some basement-dweller, | 我还以为你是住在地下室 |
[36:05] | catfishing young ladies on the Internet. | 在网上钓年轻女士的人呢 |
[36:09] | Right. | 好吧 |
[36:12] | I– I owe you an apology. Both of you. | 我欠你们一个道歉 你们两位 |
[36:14] | This has, uh, been an embarrassing mistake. | 这是一个令人尴尬的错误 |
[36:20] | Uh, Mira? | 米拉 |
[36:21] | Call your mother. She’s worried about you. | 给你妈妈打个电话 她很担心你 |
[36:25] | She is? | 是吗? |
[36:29] | I thought about contacting her a million times, | 我想过无数次联系她 |
[36:32] | but I was so angry when I ran away. | 但当我离家出走的时候 我非常生气 |
[36:34] | I said such awful things, I just… | 我说了那么多难听的话 我就是… |
[36:37] | I didn’t think she wanted to see me. | 我以为她不想见我 |
[36:40] | She never stopped looking for you. | 她一直在找你 |
[36:44] | I’ll call her today. | 我今天就给她打电话 |
[36:47] | Right. | 好 |
[36:48] | Wait. | 等等 |
[36:50] | How do you know my mother? | 你怎么会认识我妈妈? |
[36:54] | Uh, there’s a chance I thought I might owe her 18 years of child support | 就是有个情况 我以为我欠她18年的抚养费 |
[36:57] | due to 15 shallow minutes at a Super Bowl orgy. | 就因为我在超级碗狂欢会上 度过的短暂15分钟 |
[37:01] | -You must be Lucifer Morningstar. -Hmm. | 你一定就是路西法晨星 |
[37:04] | I spent years looking into the men who could have been my father, | 我花了几年时间调查 那些可能是我父亲的人 |
[37:07] | and you’re the only one I couldn’t find. | 而你是我唯一找不到的人 |
[37:09] | Well, that’s because I was in Hell. | 那是因为我在地狱里 |
[37:10] | Not exactly on Google Maps, is it? | 谷歌地图上没有 对吧? |
[37:13] | But I’m glad that you found your real father. | 但我很高兴你找到了亲生父亲 |
[37:17] | The best day of my life when she showed up on my doorstep. | 我生命中最美好的一天 就是她出现在我家门口 |
[37:20] | Well, not at first, to be honest. I thought I was being scammed. | 老实说一开始不是 我以为我被骗了 |
[37:25] | Well, what changed your mind? How did you realize that she was yours? | 是什么让你改变了主意? 你怎么知道她是你亲生女儿? |
[37:30] | I think it was the first moment I looked into her eyes. | 我想那是第一次我看着她的眼睛 |
[37:34] | -Just felt it in my gut. | 直觉就告诉了我 |
[38:16] | I miss my daddy. | 我想念我父亲 |
[38:19] | I know you do. | 我知道你想念 |
[38:41] | Take me back. | 带我回去 |
[38:47] | Take you back where? | 带你回哪儿去? |
[38:49] | To Hell. | 去地狱 |
[38:52] | I know why you didn’t bring me up here, Lucifer. | 我知道你为什么不带我来这里了 路西法 |
[38:56] | Seeing Chloe, seeing Trixie and not being able to hug them, it’s… | 看到克萝伊、看到翠丝 但不能拥抱他们… |
[38:59] | it’s worse than Hell. | 这比地狱还糟糕 |
[39:02] | Just please, please take me back. | 拜托你带我回去吧 |
[39:05] | Daniel… | 丹尼尔… |
[39:08] | I’m so sorry, but… | 我很抱歉 但… |
[39:10] | once you reached the mortal plane, you became intangible. I– | 一旦你到达尘世 你就变得无形了 |
[39:15] | I can’t carry you back, even if I wanted to. | 就算我想 我也无法带你回去了 |
[39:18] | And I do, believe me. | 我真的很想 相信我 |
[39:19] | So what, I’m just stuck here? | 所以呢?我被困在这里了? |
[39:26] | I could kill the stupid angel who brought me up here. | 我可以杀了带我来这里的天使 |
[39:29] | Don’t blame her. | 别怪她 |
[39:31] | -She was just looking for me. -Yeah, to kill you. | -她只来找我的 -对 杀了你 |
[39:34] | No, I’m not sure she knows the whole story. | 不是 我不确定她知道整件事 |
[39:37] | And neither do I, | 我也不知道 |
[39:39] | for that matter, because if I’d known she existed, | 因为如果我知道她的存在 |
[39:42] | there’s no way I… | 我就不可能… |
[39:46] | Well, | 好吧… |
[39:48] | let’s just say I know better than anyone | 这么说吧 我比任何人都清楚 |
[39:50] | what it’s like to grow up with an absent father. | 没有父亲陪伴的成长滋味 |
[39:55] | Wait, are you saying… | 等等 你是说… |
[39:58] | Lucifer, are you saying what I think you’re saying? | 你说的和我想的一样吗? |
[40:05] | When I stared into her eyes… | 当我盯着她的眼睛… |
[40:09] | it was… | 就是… |
[40:12] | it was so familiar. | 就是感觉很熟悉 |
[40:14] | Like I knew her. | 好像我认识她一样 |
[40:16] | Like I… | 好像我… |
[40:19] | Like I knew her. | 好像我认识她一样 |
[40:23] | I don’t know how it’s possible, Daniel, but… | 我不知道这怎么可能 丹尼尔 但… |
[40:27] | she’s my daughter. | 她是我女儿 |
[40:31] | W-Wow, this is… | 哇 这… |
[40:33] | That’s great, man. | 这太好了 兄弟 |
[40:36] | Congratulations. I– I– I mean, having a daughter, it’s… | 恭喜 我是说 有个女儿 |
[40:39] | it’s the best. | 是最好的 |
[40:41] | I think I may well have screwed my chance of making things up with her by… | 我觉得我表现得像个混蛋 |
[40:46] | …acting like an utter dick. | 很可能毁了与她和好的机会 |
[40:48] | Yeah, but you gotta try, man. | 是的 但你要试试看才行 兄弟 |
[40:52] | I mean, if there’s one thing that– that I’ve learned coming back is that… | 我是说 如果说我回来学到了什么 那就是… |
[40:57] | you gotta take advantage of the time you have with your kids before it all goes away. | 你要在一切逝去之前 好好利用和孩子们在一起的时间 |
[41:03] | And you’re lucky because– because she’s still out there. | 你很幸运 因为她还活着 |
[41:07] | Somewhere. | 在某个地方 |
[41:14] | Go get her. | 去找她吧 |
[41:17] | I will. | 我会的 |
[41:20] | I will. | 我会的 |
[41:24] | Only problem is she could have flown anywhere by now. | 唯一的问题是 她现在可能已经飞到任何地方了 |
[41:32] | Night, sweetie. | 晚安 宝贝 |
[41:59] | Lucifer? | 路西法? |
[42:10] | Dan? | 丹? |
[42:22] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[42:31] | Hi, Mom. | 嗨 妈妈 |
[42:37] | “Mom”? | “妈妈”? |