时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | -Do you have any ice cream? -Ice cream? | -你这里有冰淇淋吗? -冰淇淋? |
[00:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[00:29] | You always have ice cream in here. | 这里一直都有冰淇淋 |
[00:32] | Um, I guess, in the freezer. | 我猜应该在冰箱里 |
[00:34] | Yes! It’s so good to see you, Mom. | 太好了!见到你真高兴 妈妈 |
[00:39] | Want some? | 要来点儿吗? |
[00:40] | I’m okay. | 不用了 |
[00:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:42] | Okay. Suit yourself. | 好吧 那你请便 |
[00:45] | Today has been the worst day. | 今天是最糟糕的一天 |
[00:48] | I came all this way, and I… | 我大老远跑来 然后我… |
[00:50] | I can’t believe he reacted like that. | 我不敢相信他会有那样的反应 |
[00:53] | I mean, I can. | 我是说 我能相信 |
[00:54] | He’s Lucifer, but… | 他是路西法 但… |
[00:56] | Wait, are you the girl from Lucifer’s penthouse? | 等等 你是路西法顶层公寓里的 那个女孩吗? |
[00:59] | His daughter? | 他女儿? |
[01:02] | And yours, Mom. | 也是你的 妈妈 |
[01:05] | I’m– | 我… |
[01:06] | I’m sorry, you keep calling me Mom, | 我很抱歉 你一直叫我妈妈 |
[01:09] | but, um, I only have one daughter. | 但我只有一个女儿 |
[01:11] | Her name is Trixie, | 她的名字叫翠丝 |
[01:13] | and, um, it would be quite hard to miss a pregnancy. | 而且要想错过一次怀孕 还是挺难的 |
[01:16] | I mean, I– I’m not trying to be rude, but, um… | 我是说 我不想无礼 但… |
[01:20] | Right. Yeah, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[01:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:24] | Come on, Rory, this sounds frickin’ crazy. | 拜托 罗莉 这听起来太疯狂了 |
[01:26] | Sorry. I just– I felt… | 抱歉 我感觉… |
[01:28] | I just felt so lost, | 我就是感觉很失落 |
[01:30] | and I thought that coming home would maybe… | 我想回家也许会… |
[01:34] | I don’t… I don’t know. | 我… 我不知道 |
[01:35] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[01:37] | I shouldn’t have done this. | 我不该这么做的 |
[01:39] | I will go. | 我会走的 |
[01:41] | Wait, hold on. | 等等 别走 |
[01:42] | Uh, what did you say your name was? | 你说你叫什么名字? |
[01:44] | Rory. | 罗莉 |
[01:46] | -Short for “Aurora.” -Aurora. | -“奥罗拉”的昵称 -奥罗拉 |
[01:51] | If I ever had another daughter, | 如果我再有个女儿 |
[01:54] | that’s what I was gonna name her. | 那就是我打算给她取的名字 |
[01:56] | Aurora. | 奥罗拉 |
[01:58] | I’ve never told anybody that before. | 我从没跟别人说过 |
[02:02] | Are you really my daughter? | 你真的是我女儿吗? |
[02:05] | I don’t understand. I… | 我不明白 我… |
[02:19] | I can’t imagine what you’re going through, | 我无法想象你所经历的… |
[02:22] | or how any of this is possible. | 也不知道这一切怎么可能发生 |
[02:25] | -It’s complicated, Mom. | 这很复杂 妈妈 |
[02:34] | Are you done yet? | 你结束了吗? |
[02:36] | Can we hang already, please? | 我们能不能出去转转了? |
[02:38] | Dan, how long have you been– | 丹 你有多久…? |
[02:41] | You know what? Never mind. | 你知道吗?算了 |
[02:44] | My final exam is tomorrow, man. | 我明天就期末考试了 兄弟 |
[02:46] | I have to study. | 我必须要学习 |
[02:47] | Ah, come on, man. You’re gonna ace it! | 拜托 兄弟 你会考高分的! |
[02:49] | -Take it from a seasoned cop. | 听经验丰富警察的建议 |
[02:51] | Look, you’ve already learned everything you’re gonna learn from the manual. | 听着 你已经从警察手册中 学到了你要学的一切 |
[02:56] | What you need to do | 你需要做的就是 |
[02:58] | is focus on your weak spots. | 关注自己的弱点 |
[03:00] | -Weak spots? -Yeah. | -弱点? -是的 |
[03:01] | -What weak spots? -No offense, man. It’s just… | -什么弱点? -无意冒犯 朋友 就是… |
[03:03] | Look, I’m saying, there’s book smart and then there’s street smart. | 我是说 书本中有智慧 实战中也有智慧 |
[03:07] | For example, how do you make sure | 比如 你如何确保 |
[03:09] | that you get all the good assignments at roll call? | 在轮班分配时 得到所有好任务? |
[03:12] | Aren’t they all just assignments? | 不都是一样的任务吗? |
[03:15] | No. | 不是 |
[03:17] | You sneak Sergeant Kennedy a corned beef on rye the day before, | 你在前一天给肯尼迪中士 带一份黑麦腌牛肉 |
[03:22] | and I have no idea why I’m whispering ’cause no one can hear me. | 我也不知道为什么我在小声说话 因为没人能听到我说话 |
[03:27] | And you gotta avoid squad car 23 | 你还要避开23号巡逻车 |
[03:29] | because they never fixed the transmission. | 因为他们从没修好它的变速器 |
[03:31] | That’s important. | 这很重要 |
[03:32] | I know you’re just trying to help. Buddy, I really do. | 丹 我知道你只是想帮忙 我真的很感谢 |
[03:34] | But I’m gonna figure these things out on my own. | 但我要自己发现这些问题 |
[03:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:38] | But isn’t it easier and way more fun to pick my brain? Huh? Huh? | 但向我讨教不是更简单、更有趣吗? |
[03:42] | Say, over a couple of beers? | 一边喝几杯啤酒 一边讨论? |
[03:44] | You drink, and I try to remember what the buzz felt like? | 你喝酒 我试着回想 周围嘈杂的人群是什么感觉? |
[03:46] | I would like that, Dan. I really would. | 我很想那样 丹 我真的很想 |
[03:49] | But right now you have to leave | 但现在你必须离开 |
[03:51] | because you’re making me look crazy. | 因为你让我看起来像个疯子 |
[03:55] | Oh, right. You see, it’s the whole “not having a body” thing. | 没错 这就是整个“没有身体”的问题 |
[03:58] | It’s hard, you know? I wanna feel like I can… …do something. | 很艰难 你知道吗? 我希望我感觉自己能做点什么 |
[04:02] | -You know? | 你知道吗? |
[04:09] | Study up, my man. | 好好学习吧 我的朋友 |
[04:11] | We’ll talk later. | 我们以后再聊 |
[04:13] | But, uh, don’t forget… | 但不要忘记… |
[04:15] | Corned beef on rye! | 腌牛肉黑麦面包! |
[04:17] | That’s the one. | 就是这个 |
[04:18] | Oh. Brown rice salmon sushi! | 糙米三文鱼寿司! |
[04:21] | Wait, who are we yelling lunch orders to? | 等等 我们向谁下达了午餐订单呢? |
[04:24] | I, uh… | 我… |
[04:26] | Oh, Patterson from Records, right? | 档案室的帕特森 对吧? |
[04:28] | Aww, it’s so nice of him to pick stuff up for us. | 他帮我们买食物真是太好了 |
[04:30] | Thanks, man. | 多谢 兄弟 |
[04:32] | Anyway, I’ve got, um, something crazy important I wanna talk to you about. | 总之 我有件非常重要的事 想要跟你谈谈 |
[04:38] | -R-Really? -Yeah. | -真的吗? -是的 |
[04:39] | It’s the most important investigation of my life. | 这是我一生中最重要的调查 |
[04:42] | Humungo. The mystery to end all mysteries. | 超级重要 终结所有谜团的谜团 |
[04:45] | -Like, super-duper import– -Ella! Just… | -就是超级无敌重要… -艾拉!直接… |
[04:48] | Right. | 好吧 |
[04:50] | It’s big, Amenadiel, | 很重要 阿曼纳迪尔 |
[04:51] | and I’ve been waiting to tell someone until I had a concrete clue, | 我一直等着告诉别人 等我有了具体的线索 |
[04:55] | which I now do, so | 现在我有具体线索了 所以… |
[04:57] | drum roll, please. | 来个紧张的鼓点 |
[05:00] | I could just drum roll… | 我可以来个紧张的鼓点… |
[05:04] | My sock is missing. | 我的袜子不见了 |
[05:05] | Your, um… | 你的… |
[05:08] | -Your sock? -Yep. | -你的袜子? -是的 |
[05:10] | Fourth time this month that one of my socks has flown the coop, | 这个月我的袜子第四次不翼而飞了 |
[05:12] | and I know what you’re thinking. “Oh, that’s normal.” | 我知道你在想什么 |
[05:14] | “It happens to everyone,” so just biz as uzhe, right? | “这很正常 这种事谁都会遇到” 所以一切照常 对吧? |
[05:18] | Wrong. | 错 |
[05:21] | I ran a data analysis over a targeted search | 我在几个社交媒体平台上 |
[05:24] | across several social media platforms | 对有针对性的搜索进行了数据分析 |
[05:27] | and discovered a 7% uptick in people mentioning missing socks. | 发现提到丢袜子的人增加了7% |
[05:31] | -Okay… -But that’s not all! | -好吧… -但这还不是全部! |
[05:32] | A river in South America turned blood red. | 南美洲的一条河变成了血红色 |
[05:35] | Plus, huh, raining frogs? | 还有雨蛙? |
[05:37] | I mean, it’s, uh, it’s pretty clear. | 我是说 这…这很明显了 |
[05:40] | The apocalypse is nigh. | 世界末日即将来临 |
[05:42] | Ella… | 艾拉… |
[05:46] | The world is most assuredly not ending. | 世界末日肯定不会来的 |
[05:51] | Amenadiel, this is serious. | 阿曼纳迪尔 这问题很严重 |
[05:54] | We could have weeks, days, who knows? | 我们可能只有几周、几天时间了 谁知道呢? |
[05:58] | -I mean– -There’s a lot things | -我是说… -有很多事情 |
[05:59] | I don’t fully understand. | 我不能完全理解 |
[06:01] | Like some of the nonsensical laws in that textbook. | 比如教科书里的一些荒谬定律 |
[06:04] | But when it comes to things of the cosmic nature, | 但当涉及到宇宙的本质时 |
[06:07] | I’m pretty well versed, | 我就很精通 |
[06:08] | and if the world were ending, I would feel it. | 如果世界末日到了 我会感觉到的 |
[06:13] | Wait. Why? | 等等 为什么? |
[06:14] | Why– I mean, why would you feel it? | 为什么…我是说 为什么你会感觉到? |
[06:20] | Well, I wouldn’t feel it, you know. | 好吧 我不会真的感觉到 |
[06:24] | I would know it, because… | 我会… |
[06:25] | I would– I would, uh, | 我就是会知道 因为… |
[06:27] | you know, I’m on the Internet a lot. | 我经常上网冲浪 |
[06:30] | I read everything. | 我什么消息都看 |
[06:33] | -Nerd alert! -Right. | 书呆子警报! |
[06:34] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[06:35] | Of course. | 是的 当然 |
[06:38] | Thanks for talking me off the ledge. | 谢谢你安慰我的紧张情绪 |
[06:57] | Time travel? | 时间旅行? |
[07:01] | Seriously? | 认真的吗? |
[07:04] | You’re from the future. | 你来自未来? |
[07:05] | Well… I mean, you pull out people’s desires. | 你可以让人们说出自己的欲望 |
[07:08] | Amenadiel can slow down time. | 阿曼纳迪尔可以让时间慢下来 |
[07:10] | Is time travel that big of a stretch? | 时间旅行能延续这么长时间吗? |
[07:12] | I suppose, when you put it like that. | 我觉得既然你这么说了 那应该就是了 |
[07:16] | So… | 所以… |
[07:18] | We have a daughter? | 我们有个女儿? |
[07:28] | We have a daughter. | 我们有个女儿 |
[07:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:32] | It’s amazing. | 太不可思议了 |
[07:33] | -I know. | 我知道 |
[07:38] | I’d say “get a room,” but well, clearly, you did. | 我会说:“开个房吧” 但很明显你们已经这样做过了 |
[07:42] | Very good. | 你很幽默 |
[07:44] | I’m not sure where to start. | 我不知道要从哪儿说起 |
[07:47] | I, um… | 我… |
[07:49] | I owe you an apology, Rory, | 我欠你一个道歉 罗莉 |
[07:52] | for how I reacted last time you were here. | 我对上次你来这里时 我的表现感到抱歉 |
[07:55] | You caught me a little off guard, what with the wing to the throat. | 你让我有些措手不及 你的翅膀直抵我的喉咙 |
[08:01] | Regardless, I am sorry. | 总之 我很抱歉 |
[08:04] | But if you’re from the future | 但如果你来自未来 |
[08:06] | and you’re our child, | 你是我们的孩子 |
[08:07] | then there must be some mistake. | 那一定是搞错了 |
[08:10] | Why? | 为什么? |
[08:12] | Because I would never abandon you. | 因为我永远不会抛弃你 |
[08:15] | I told you coming here was a terrible idea. | 我告诉过你 来这里不是个好主意 |
[08:18] | Lucifer, there’s obviously a reasonable explanation for this. | 路西法 这显然会有个合理的解释 |
[08:21] | No, I’m sorry. It’s just not possible. | 不是 我很抱歉 这件事就是不可能的 |
[08:24] | I would never. | 我绝不会那样做 |
[08:25] | Well, I don’t know what to tell you. I wouldn’t be here if you hadn’t. | 我不知道该怎么跟你说 如果你没抛弃我 我就不会在这里了 |
[08:29] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[08:33] | Before I traveled here, I was… | 在我穿越到这里来之前 我… |
[08:39] | I– I was going through something big. | 我经历了一件…大事 |
[08:43] | And I thought… | 然后我觉得… |
[08:47] | I felt like, | 我感觉… |
[08:49] | if you were ever going to finally show up | 如果你在永远离开我此生之后 |
[08:52] | after being gone my whole life, | 终于出现了 |
[08:55] | it would be in that moment. | 那一定是在那一刻 |
[08:58] | But you didn’t. | 但你没有出现 |
[09:02] | And then I felt this rush of pure rage. | 我感到一种很纯粹的愤怒 |
[09:07] | And then I was here. | 然后我就来这里了 |
[09:12] | So you self-actualized. | 所以你是靠自我实现来的 |
[09:14] | You manifested the ability to travel back in time, because– | 你展现了时光倒流的能力 因为… |
[09:18] | Because of how much I hate you, yeah. I told you I wanted to kill you. | 因为我有多么恨你 是的 我告诉过你 我想杀了你 |
[09:23] | Apparently so much that I traveled through time to do it. | 显然我非常恨你 以至于我穿越时间来做了 |
[09:26] | But yay me, I failed. | 但 好吧 我失败了 |
[09:29] | Thankfully. | 谢天谢地 |
[09:31] | Ever since then, | 从那以后 |
[09:32] | I’ve been trying to get angry enough | 我一直想让自己生气回到我的时代 |
[09:35] | to go back to my time, but I can’t, so… | 但我做不到 所以… |
[09:38] | I guess my first jump through time was a one-way trip. | 我想我的第一次穿越是个单程旅行 |
[09:42] | But maybe it’s for the best. | 但也许这是最好的 |
[09:44] | Now I get to see why you walk out on me. | 现在我知道你为什么抛弃我了 |
[09:47] | Would you stop saying that, please? | 你能别再说那句话了吗? |
[09:50] | I mean, yes, I suppose there’s a chance | 我是说 是的 我想我有可能 |
[09:53] | that I could have neglected a daughter I didn’t know existed, | 忽略了一个我不知道其存在的女儿 |
[09:56] | but you’re saying I do this knowingly? | 但你是说我故意这么做的? |
[09:58] | According to Mom, you were well aware of my existence! | 妈妈说 你很清楚我的存在! |
[10:01] | The only thing she wouldn’t tell me was why you left. | 她唯一不愿告诉我的就是 你离开的原因 |
[10:03] | Well, who knows what she was hiding then? | 那谁知道她在隐瞒什么呢? |
[10:05] | Maybe she’s the one you should be upset with! | 也许她才是你该生气的人! |
[10:08] | -Hey! I do not think that this is helping. | 喂!我不认为这样会有帮助 |
[10:10] | She’s accusing me of something that would never happen. | 她在用一些永远不会发生的事 来指控我 |
[10:13] | It did happen! It happened to me. | 发生了!事情发生在我身上了 |
[10:15] | I don’t believe you! | 我不相信你! |
[10:17] | Lucifer. Enough. | 路西法 够了 |
[10:19] | Rory, just give us a minute, okay? | 罗莉 给我们点儿时间 谢谢 |
[10:22] | -Thank you. Please. | 拜托 |
[10:27] | You need to calm down. She is hurting. | 你需要冷静下来 她很伤心 |
[10:30] | She accused me of doing the very thing my father did to me. | 她指责我做了我父亲对我做的事 |
[10:37] | What if it’s because you become God? | 如果是因为你成为了上帝呢? |
[10:40] | No. | 不会的 |
[10:41] | No, no, my father chose to be distant. | 不会的 我父亲选择了远离我 |
[10:44] | I would never choose this. | 我永远不会选择那样的 |
[10:46] | I just can’t think what would be powerful enough | 我想不出有什么力量 |
[10:48] | to make me do something so… | 能让我做出这么… |
[10:51] | What? | 怎么了? |
[10:54] | Oh, that’s it. | 就是这样 |
[10:55] | What’s it? | 哪样? |
[10:56] | Azrael’s blade. | 亚兹拉尔的刀 |
[10:57] | It’s the only thing that can kill-kill me, wipe me from existence. | 这是唯一能杀死我 能让我不复存在的东西 |
[11:01] | Someone must use it on me in the future. | 将来一定会有人用它来对付我 |
[11:03] | And that is why I abandon her. | 所以我才抛弃了她 |
[11:07] | Hmm. That could be an explanation. | 这可能是一种解释 |
[11:08] | It’s the only explanation. | 这是唯一的解释 |
[11:11] | Which means there is a very simple solution to this whole conundrum. | 这意味着这个难题 有一个很简单的解决办法 |
[11:15] | -Which is? -I return it to Heaven. | -是什么? -我把刀还回到天堂去 |
[11:17] | My sister gets her knife back. We avert a child abandonment issue. | 我妹妹拿回她的刀 我们就能避免遗弃孩子的问题 |
[11:20] | It’s win-win. | 这是双赢的办法 |
[11:21] | Well, “lose” for you ’cause, you know… | 当然 对你来说可能是“输” 因为… |
[11:24] | bye-bye super strength, | 超级力量再见 |
[11:25] | and, well, super sex, for that matter. | 就这点来说 超级的床上功夫也再见了 |
[11:28] | Sacrifices must be made. | 但我们必须做出牺牲 |
[11:31] | Why would I lose my super strength? | 我为什么会失去超级力量? |
[11:36] | Lucifer! | 路西法! |
[11:39] | Hey, Lucifer, | 喂 路西法 |
[11:41] | uh, why would I lose my super strength? | 我为什么会失去超级力量? |
[11:43] | Well, once the blade is no longer on Earth, | 一旦这把刀不在地球上 |
[11:45] | Amenadiel’s necklace will become deactivated, | 阿曼纳迪尔的项链就会失效 |
[11:48] | which means no more “Super Chloe.” | 也就意味着不再有“超级克萝伊”了 |
[11:50] | Maybe you don’t need to take it back. Maybe there’s another way. | 也许你不需要把那个送回去 也许还有别的办法 |
[11:54] | What other way? | 什么别的方法? |
[11:56] | I think it’s time for Detective Decker to make a comeback. | 我觉得是时候让德克警探回归了 |
[12:01] | We still have one mystery left to solve. | 我们还有一个谜案要解开 |
[12:05] | The murder of Lucifer Morningstar. | 路西法·晨星的谋杀案 |
[12:21] | Lucifer, what are you doing? | 路西法 你在干什么? |
[12:23] | I told you we can fix this without getting rid of the blade. | 我们没有刀也可以解决这个问题 |
[12:25] | And much as I appreciate your offer to solve my pending patricide, | 虽然我很感激你提出帮我解决 即将发生的弑父案 |
[12:29] | there’s a far simpler solution. | 但有个更简单的解决办法 |
[12:31] | No blade, no murder. | 没有刀就没有谋杀 |
[12:33] | What if it isn’t the blade? | 如果不是用刀杀的呢? |
[12:35] | Or what if one of your siblings just brings it back down in a couple of weeks? | 或者如果你的某个兄弟姐妹 几周后把刀又弄回来了怎么办? |
[12:38] | -We would be completely unprepared. | 我们将完全措手不及 |
[12:41] | Listen, we need to solve the murder itself. That’s the key. | 我们要解决谋杀案本身 这才是关键 |
[12:44] | Chloe, you are an excellent detective, | 克萝伊 你真是个出色的警探 |
[12:48] | but how does one solve a murder that hasn’t happened yet? | 但要怎么解决一桩 还没发生的谋杀案呢? |
[12:51] | There’s– there’s no crime scene. There’s no evidence. | 没有犯罪现场 没有证据 |
[12:54] | There’s no body. | 也没有尸体 |
[12:55] | Well, there is a body, and it’s magnificent, | 倒是有一具身体 而且身型很优越 |
[12:57] | but it’s very much alive. | 但就是活的 |
[12:58] | There’s no witnesses. | 没有目击者 |
[12:59] | That’s… | 也… |
[13:01] | That’s not necessarily true. | 也不一定没有 |
[13:09] | How many different kinds of olives does a dude need? | 一个男人到底需要 多少种不同的橄榄? |
[13:12] | Clearly I need to teach you the finer art of martinis. | 显然我要教你制作马提尼酒的绝活 |
[13:17] | Um, Rory, do you mind if I ask you a few questions? | 罗莉 介意我问你几个问题吗? |
[13:19] | I mean, if you’re comfortable. | 如果你不介意 |
[13:21] | I don’t know what good it’s gonna do, but whatever. | 我不知道这有什么用 但是随便吧 |
[13:26] | What do you actually know about your father’s disappearance? | 关于你父亲的失踪 你到底知道些什么? |
[13:30] | It ruined my life. | 这完全毁了我的人生 |
[13:32] | Do I really need to know anything else about it? | 我还需要知道其他的吗? |
[13:35] | Well, do you know what I was doing or where Lucifer said he was going? | 你知道我在做什么 或是路西法说自己要去哪儿了吗? |
[13:39] | Or who murdered me? | 或是谁谋杀了我呢? |
[13:42] | -That’s your theory? -Hmm. | 你是这样认为的? |
[13:44] | Oh, well… Sorry to burst your bullshit bubble, | 抱歉打断了你的胡言乱语 |
[13:47] | but nothing happened to you. | 但你什么事都没有 |
[13:49] | You left. | 你自己走了 |
[13:51] | Right. Well, we’re just trying to make sense of all this. | 好吧 我们只是想弄明白这一切 |
[13:57] | All you told me was you two were together in Van Nuys, | 你只告诉我 你们俩都在凡奈斯 |
[14:00] | near Tenth and Swanson. | 第十大街和斯旺森附近 |
[14:02] | Lucifer turned the corner, and you never saw him again. | 路西法拐了个弯 你就再也没见过他 |
[14:07] | Hmm. Well, we have the scene of the crime. That’s a great start. | 我们找到了犯罪现场 很好的开端 |
[14:09] | But not particularly useful since we don’t know when it happens. | 但没有用 因为我们不知道 事情是何时发生的 |
[14:11] | August 4th. | 8月4日 |
[14:13] | Clover’s birthday. | 克洛弗生日那天 |
[14:14] | Who or what is a Clover? | 克洛弗是谁 或者是个什么? |
[14:17] | My favorite musician! | 我最喜欢的音乐家! |
[14:19] | Her songs slap. | 她的音乐非常令人愉悦 |
[14:20] | Will slap. Trust me. | 会令人愉悦的 相信我 |
[14:23] | -So, this August 4th? -Mm-hmm. | 是今年的8月4日? |
[14:26] | Well, that’s three weeks from now. That must mean… | 那就是三周后的事 那一定意味着… |
[14:29] | Do you think I could be pregnant right now? | 你觉得我现在可能怀孕了吗? |
[14:31] | Maybe it was last night. | 也许是昨晚 |
[14:32] | Or the night before on the balcony, when you were up against the– | 或是在阳台那次 当时你背对着… |
[14:35] | Please don’t do your sex math in front of me. | 拜托别在我面前历数你们睡觉的事 |
[14:37] | -Of course. -Right. | -没错 -好 |
[14:39] | I don’t know exactly when you guys… | 我并不准确知道你们是什么时候… |
[14:44] | -Yeah. | 好吧 |
[14:45] | Um, can you remember anything else? | 你还记得别的什么事吗? |
[14:47] | Yeah, like why on earth would I be in Van Nuys? | 比如 我到底为什么在凡奈斯? |
[14:49] | I wouldn’t be caught dead there. Though… apparently I will be. | 我绝不会被发现死在那里 但…显然我会那样 |
[14:55] | This is how you two work together, isn’t it? | 你俩就是这样合作的 是吧? |
[15:00] | The famous “Mom and Lucifer” partnership. | 著名的“妈妈和路西法”合作关系 |
[15:03] | I gotta say, you are really carrying him here, Mom. | 我不得不说 妈妈 你真的一直帮扶他到这里了 |
[15:09] | That’s all I know. | 我知道的就是这些 |
[15:10] | All right, well, we have a future crime scene. | 好吧 我们有一个未来的犯罪现场 |
[15:13] | -Let’s get started. -Mm. | 让我们开始吧 |
[15:15] | He didn’t die! | 他没有死! |
[15:16] | Yes, he did! | 死了 他死了! |
[15:18] | -I did! | 我死了! |
[15:19] | “Will.” | “将会” |
[15:20] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[15:20] | Think about it! | 好好想想! |
[15:22] | If you did, Mom would have told me. | 如果你死了 妈妈会告诉我的 |
[15:24] | Because that would have been a good reason for you to leave. | 因为那会是你离开的好理由 |
[15:27] | But she hid the truth, | 但她隐瞒了真相 |
[15:28] | which means whatever happened must have been pretty shitty. | 也就是说 发生的事一定很恶心 |
[15:34] | You stay here. I don’t want you getting into any trouble. | 你就待在这里 我不想让你惹上任何麻烦 |
[15:38] | You’re grounding me? | 你要软禁我? |
[15:39] | -If that’s what you want to call it! -Little late! | -如果你想这么形容的话! -有点儿晚了! |
[15:50] | I mean, don’t you think our venue needs, | 我是说 你不觉得 我们的婚礼场地需要 |
[15:53] | like, spikes or a moat? | 比如尖刺或壕沟吗? |
[15:57] | I mean, spikes and a moat? | 我是说尖刺和壕沟吗? |
[15:59] | Our wedding is going to be spikes and moat-free. | 我们的婚礼不会有尖刺和壕沟的 |
[16:04] | I am saving that for the honeymoon. | 我要留着度蜜月用 |
[16:10] | Hey, Maze. Hey, Aunt Eve. | 嗨 梅兹 嗨 夏娃姨妈 |
[16:14] | An entire wall of liquor upstairs and it’s all just whiskey? | 楼上整整一墙的酒 都是威士忌吗? |
[16:18] | Come on… | 拜托… |
[16:19] | Mama needs a rum. Oh. | 妈妈需要朗姆酒 |
[16:21] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[16:24] | Right. | 没错 |
[16:25] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:27] | Uh, long story short, | 长话短说 |
[16:28] | I’m Lucifer and Chloe’s daughter from the future. | 我是路西法和克萝伊来自未来的女儿 |
[16:33] | Ooh, what’s that? | 那是什么? |
[16:35] | Oh, the wedding hasn’t happened yet, has it? | 婚礼还没举行 对吧? |
[16:37] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[16:39] | -Something goes wrong with the wedding? -Hold up. | -婚礼出了什么问题吗? -等等 |
[16:42] | Why is she “Aunt Eve,” and I’m just “Maze”? | 为什么她是“夏娃姨母” 而我只是“梅兹” |
[16:46] | I’ve said too much. | 我说的太多了 |
[16:48] | Time Travel 101. Ixnay on the oilerspays. | 时间旅行手册 不要泄密 |
[16:53] | Can I get you another drink? | 我再给你们拿杯酒吧? |
[16:55] | Yeah. | 好 |
[16:59] | I can think of worse places to die. | 我能想到更糟糕的死亡地点 |
[17:02] | -Well, one. Florida. -Hmm. | 第一个就是佛罗里达州 |
[17:04] | Does any of this look familiar? | 这些看起来眼熟吗? |
[17:06] | I can absolutely, | 我可以绝对肯定地说 |
[17:07] | categorically say I’ve never been here before in my life. | 我这辈子从没来过这里 |
[17:10] | What about real estate owned? | 那拥有的房产呢? |
[17:13] | Business conducted? | 商业行为? |
[17:14] | Favors done? | 喜欢做的事情? |
[17:15] | Nada, Detective, though I’m not sure it matters. | 没有 警探 虽然我不确定这有什么关系 |
[17:18] | Now that we’ve been here, I know never to return. | 现在我们来到了这里 我知道永远不会再回去了 |
[17:20] | Lucifer, you can’t be sure that will save you. | 路西法 你不能确定这能救你 |
[17:22] | -A lot can happen in three weeks. -Agreed. | -三周可以发生很多事 -我同意 |
[17:24] | Like a vacation in Colombia? | 比如去哥伦比亚度假? |
[17:26] | Beautiful beaches, mountains of illicit drugs. | 美丽的海滩,成堆的毒品 |
[17:28] | Like a home away from home, really. | 真的是另一个家 |
[17:30] | Lucifer, stop running from the problem. | 路西法 别再逃避问题了 |
[17:32] | We have to solve this case to save your life. | 我们必须破案才能救你的命 |
[17:35] | So, please, help me find a clue. | 所以拜托了 帮我找找线索 |
[17:38] | -Or help me find anything. -Detective… | -或是帮我找找什么有用的 -警探… |
[17:40] | Chloe, how can I help you find what isn’t… | 克萝伊 我怎么帮你找到… |
[17:44] | there. | 那里? |
[17:46] | 超级微笑 由凯尔牙科医生打造 | |
[17:48] | -Do you recognize her? -I do. | -你认识她吗? -我认识 |
[17:50] | Though I can’t quite say from where. | 虽然我不知道记忆是从哪儿来的 |
[18:05] | -Killed by a dentist. -Hmm. | 被一个牙医杀害 |
[18:10] | Well, dental surgeon, maybe. | 也许是牙科医生 |
[18:11] | I’d even take a podiatrist, but this. | 我更愿意让一个足病医师来杀我 但这个… |
[18:13] | It can’t be. | 不会那样的 |
[18:15] | -Excuse me, could I speak with Dr. Kyle? | 不好意思 我能和凯尔医生谈谈吗? |
[18:18] | What is this regarding? | 要咨询什么? |
[18:20] | Invisalign? | 牙齿矫正? |
[18:21] | For– | 咨询…? |
[18:22] | what? No. | 什么?不是 |
[18:23] | Uh, do you recognize this man? Has he ever been here before? | 你认识这个人吗? 他之前来过这里吗? |
[18:27] | No. I don’t think so. | 没有 我觉得应该没来过 |
[18:28] | Right. Can you think of any reason that your boss might want to murder me? | 你能想到任何 你老板想杀我的理由吗? |
[18:32] | What? | 什么? |
[18:33] | -Lucifer… | 路西法… |
[18:35] | -Is any of this ringing a bell? -No, nothing at all. | -这样你想起来什么了吗? -没有 完全没有 |
[18:39] | And I clearly didn’t do this woman a favor because she’s, well, a dentist. | 很明显我没帮这个女人的忙 因为她是牙医 |
[18:44] | I must have slept with her | 我肯定和她上过床 |
[18:46] | and awakened a powerful lust that curdled into a murderous hate. | 唤醒了她强烈的欲望 然后变成了残忍的仇恨 |
[18:49] | But you remember everybody you sleep with. Like, every detail. | 但你记得你睡过的每个人 还有每个细节 |
[18:53] | -But there was the masked orgy. -What? | -但还有个蒙面狂欢 -什么? |
[18:55] | I slept with her. That must be it. | 我和她睡过 一定是这样 |
[18:58] | What? | 什么? |
[19:01] | You slept with my wife? | 你和我老婆上床了? |
[19:03] | You’re married to the dentist? | 你和一个牙医结婚了? |
[19:05] | But you’re the receptionist. | 但你只是个前台 |
[19:07] | -Well, no wonder she slept with me. -Excuse me. | -难怪她和我上床了 -不好意思? |
[19:10] | Is everything okay in here? | 这里一切都好吗? |
[19:13] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[19:15] | And to think I worked so hard to keep my fling with Cindy a secret. | 想想我这么努力地隐瞒了 和辛迪的暧昧关系 |
[19:19] | What? | 什么? |
[19:22] | Oh, this place is amazing. I should be getting my teeth cleaned here. | 这地方真厉害 我应该在这里洗个牙 |
[19:25] | No wonder you never noticed the crazy sexual tension | 怪不得你从没注意到我和辛迪之间 |
[19:28] | between me and Cindy! | 疯狂的性张力! |
[19:29] | Probably ’cause you were too busy doing the old plaque-rinse with this guy. | 可能是因为你忙着 和这个人洗旧牙菌斑 |
[19:33] | -Right? -I don’t even know who he is. | -对吧? -我都不知道他是谁 |
[19:36] | You said it was a masked orgy, so how would you recognize her face? | 你说那是一场蒙面狂欢 那你怎么能认出她的脸? |
[19:41] | -Oh, good point. | -说得好 -就诊凯尔医生 重获最美微笑 |
[19:44] | I’m Dr. Erin Kyle and welcome to Super Smiles. | 我是艾琳·凯尔医生 欢迎来到《超级微笑》 |
[19:47] | We offer state-of-the-art care, | 我们提供最先进的牙齿护理 |
[19:49] | so bring the whole fam on in for a visit. | 带全家一起来拜访一下吧 |
[19:51] | -You won’t be disappointed. -Uh, excuse me. | 你一定不会失望的 |
[19:52] | Do these commercials ever run during Bones? | 不好意思 这些广告在《识骨寻踪》 间隙播放过吗? |
[19:55] | Syndicated audiences are tooth decay audiences. | 聚合式观众中有很多牙齿不好的观众 |
[19:59] | Right. I think I know where I recognize her from. | 没错 我想我知道为什么认识她了 |
[20:02] | Yeah. Me too. | 是的 我也是 |
[20:06] | Oh, so you two didn’t… | 所以你们两个没有…? |
[20:16] | Maybe I– I overreacted. | 也许是我反应过度了 |
[20:17] | Get out! | 滚出去! |
[20:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:21] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[20:23] | Come on, Cuspid. | 走吧 卡斯皮 |
[20:24] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[20:30] | Cuspid? | 卡斯皮? |
[20:41] | -Oops. | 哎哟 |
[20:43] | 超级微笑 由凯尔牙科医生打造 | |
[20:45] | -Um, dearie me. | 我的天啊 |
[20:48] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[20:49] | Worst case, you get half of… | 最坏的情况 你会得到一半的… |
[20:51] | -Well, this. Right? -Hmm. | 这个 对吧? |
[20:54] | There was a prenup. | 我们签了婚前协议 |
[20:58] | I just lost my wife, | 我刚刚失去了妻子 |
[21:01] | my job, | 我的工作 |
[21:02] | my dog. | 还有我的狗 |
[21:05] | I’ve got no home, | 我没有家 |
[21:07] | no friends. | 没有朋友 |
[21:10] | I am ruined. | 我完蛋了 |
[21:11] | No, you’re not ruined. | 没有 你没有完蛋 |
[21:13] | And it’s all your fault. | 这全是你的错 |
[21:19] | I’m gonna kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[21:28] | This is terrible. | 这真是太糟糕了 |
[21:30] | -I know. | 我知道 |
[21:31] | We may have just inadvertently created your future murderer. | 我们可能无意中创造了你未来的凶手 |
[21:34] | That too, but I don’t even get murdered by a dentist. | 这也很糟糕 但我都不是被一个牙医杀的 |
[21:37] | The great Lucifer Morningstar’s final foe is a dental receptionist. | 伟大的路西法·晨星最后的敌人 居然是一名牙医诊所的前台 |
[21:42] | Wait, maybe not, | 等等 也许不会 |
[21:44] | if we can figure out a way to uncreate your killer. | 如果我们能想办法除掉凶手 |
[21:47] | So we just need to convince Sniffles here not to snuff me out. | 所以我们要说服鼻涕虫不要掐死我 |
[21:52] | Right. | 没错 |
[21:53] | How hard can that be? | 那能有多难呢? |
[22:07] | Seriously, forget I said anything. | 说真的 当我什么都没说 |
[22:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:11] | She called me Aunt Eve. | 她叫我夏娃姨妈 |
[22:13] | That means we’re still in her life. Right? | 也就是说我们 还在她的生活里 对吧? |
[22:16] | Yeah, you are. | 是的 你在 |
[22:17] | Not me. I’m just Maze. | 而我不在 她就叫我梅兹 |
[22:19] | Not “Aunt Maze.” | 而不是“梅兹姨妈” |
[22:20] | Just plain old “Maze,” which means we’re probably not together. | 只是单纯老套的“梅兹” 这意味着我们可能不在一起了 |
[22:23] | -We don’t know that for sure, babe. -Then what else does it mean, Eve? | -我们不确定那是不是真的 -那还能有什么含义呢 夏娃? |
[22:26] | Okay, Maze. | 好吧 梅兹 |
[22:28] | I told you texting me there’s an emergency when you really just want a drink– | 我跟你说过 你发短信说有紧急情况 但其实你只是想喝一杯是… |
[22:32] | Hey, Amenadiel, this is Rory. | 喂 阿曼纳迪尔 这位是罗莉… |
[22:36] | Lucifer and Chloe’s daughter. | 路西法和克萝伊的女儿 |
[22:40] | From the future. | 来自未来 |
[22:42] | -From where? -More like “when.” | -来自哪儿? -更应该说“什么时候” |
[22:45] | Yeah, and she knows what happens to all of us. | 是的 而且她知道我们所有人的结局 |
[22:48] | Apparently, Eve breaks up with me. | 很显然夏娃和我分手了 |
[22:50] | We don’t know who breaks up with who. | 我们不知道是谁和谁分的手 |
[22:53] | Well, see? Now you’re admitting that we break up! | 看到了吗?现在你承认我们分手了! |
[22:55] | No! We don’t know anything for sure. | 不是的!我们还什么都不能确定呢 |
[23:00] | You are right, baby. | 你说得对 宝贝 |
[23:02] | We don’t. | 我们不确定 |
[23:06] | But you do. | 但你确定 |
[23:07] | Guys, | 就是… |
[23:08] | I– I wish I could tell you. I really do. | 我…我也希望能告诉你们 真的 |
[23:11] | But I can’t. My hands are tied. | 但我无法告诉你们 |
[23:13] | And I especially can’t tell you in front of this random stranger. | 尤其不能当着这个随便的陌生人面前 告诉你们 |
[23:17] | “Rand–“ | “随便…”? |
[23:19] | Wait a minute. My future niece doesn’t even know me? | 等等 我未来的侄女 连我都不认识吗? |
[23:22] | Shit, you’re one of my uncles? | 靠 你是我众多伯伯之一吗? |
[23:25] | Um, yeah, yeah, I’m your uncle Amenadiel. | 是的 我是你阿曼纳迪尔伯伯 |
[23:28] | The greatest warrior of the Silver City? | 亮银之城最伟大的战士? |
[23:32] | God’s favorite son? | 上帝最宠爱的儿子? |
[23:35] | Oh, of course! Amenadiel! | 当然!阿曼纳迪尔! |
[23:38] | -Lucifer’s little bro. -“Big.” | -路西法的弟弟 -“哥哥” |
[23:40] | Big brother. Yeah, I know who you are. | 哥哥 是的 我知道你是谁 |
[23:44] | Let me make you a drink. | 我请你喝一杯吧 |
[23:47] | -Does this mean I die? -Guess so. | -这意味着我死了吗? -可能吧 |
[23:50] | You die. Our wedding’s a disaster. | 你死了 我们的婚礼是一场灾难 |
[23:52] | -Maybe I die at your wedding. -What? | -也许我死在了你的婚礼上 -什么? |
[23:55] | I just sent your invitation. This is all my fault. | 我刚刚给你发了邀请函 全是我的错 |
[24:06] | You’re torturing us, aren’t you? | 你在折磨我们 对吧? |
[24:13] | Game recognizes game, Auntie Maze. | 英雄所见略同 梅兹姨母 |
[24:17] | Learned from the best. | 向最好的学习 |
[24:22] | That’s good! That’s good! | 太好了! |
[24:25] | See? | 看到了吗? |
[24:26] | -You are an amazing aunt. | 你真是个了不起的姨母 |
[24:32] | Maybe an even better mom one day, huh? | 也许有天会成为更好的妈妈 对吧? |
[24:39] | Sorry, Uncle A. | 抱歉 阿曼伯伯 |
[24:41] | I couldn’t help myself. | 我忍不住这样做 |
[24:44] | Hey, I was kidding. | 喂 我就是开玩笑 |
[24:46] | You know who I am. I mean, you will, at least. So… | 你们知道我是谁 我是说 至少你以后会知道 所以… |
[24:50] | I believe you, it’s just, um… | 我相信你 就是… |
[24:53] | How long have you been here? | 你来这里多久了? |
[24:56] | Um, a couple of days maybe. | 好像有几天了 |
[24:59] | Oh, are you mad I didn’t come see you sooner? | 我没有尽快去找你 你生我的气了吗? |
[25:01] | No, no. I didn’t, uh… | 没有 我没有… |
[25:05] | I didn’t feel your presence. | 我没有感觉到你的存在 |
[25:08] | And if I didn’t know about an angel from the future | 如果我不知道有来自未来的天使 |
[25:10] | being here on Earth, then… | 来到地球上 那… |
[25:14] | then maybe there’s other things happening in the world | 也许世界上还发生着其他 |
[25:16] | that I’m unaware of. | 我不知道的事情 |
[25:24] | Of course. | 当然 |
[25:28] | 1926 Macallan. Hmm, this has got to do it. | 1926年的麦卡伦威士忌 这个一定就可以了 |
[25:39] | Oh, come on! | 拜托! |
[25:40] | That is a $40,000 pour of whiskey you’ve just refused. | 你刚刚拒绝了 价值四万美元一杯的威士忌 |
[25:45] | Look, I’ve offered you money, your own dental practice… | 听着 我给了你钱 让你拥有自己的牙科诊所… |
[25:48] | I’ll even throw in a new dog, hmm? | 我还会再送你一只新的狗 |
[25:49] | Two dogs? | 两只狗? |
[25:51] | All the dogs! | 所有的狗! |
[25:54] | Why don’t you understand? It’s very simple. | 你为什么还不明白?事情很简单 |
[25:56] | I’m trying to bribe you into not wanting to murder me. | 我就是想贿赂你 让你不要杀我 |
[25:59] | So, what’s it going to take? | 所以我需要付出什么才行呢? |
[26:02] | I just | 我就是… |
[26:03] | want Erin back. | 想要伊琳回来 |
[26:06] | She was my world. | 她就是我的世界 |
[26:08] | -But you cheated on her. -I know! | -但你背叛了她 -我知道! |
[26:13] | Okay. So if we could get your wife to take you back, | 好吧 如果我们能让你妻子 回到你身边 |
[26:16] | do you think that maybe you wouldn’t wanna kill Lucifer anymore? | 你觉得你就不会再想杀路西法了吗? |
[26:22] | Do you really think you could get my Honey Badger to take me back? | 你们能让我的蜜獾跟我和好吗? |
[26:25] | Well, between the two of us, we’ve accomplished the impossible. | 好吧 我们两个完成过不可能的事情 |
[26:28] | How hard could it be to reignite a love connection? | 让一个人重燃爱火能有多难? |
[26:31] | I just, uh… | 我就是… |
[26:33] | -No, excuse us. | 别动 我们失陪一下 |
[26:35] | -Over here. -Hmm. | 过来 |
[26:37] | Hey! | 喂! |
[26:40] | Oh, that is good. | 简直太棒了 |
[26:42] | So, say we do that, | 假设我们这样做 |
[26:45] | then there’s no guarantee it’ll stick. | 没人能保证事情会保持不变 |
[26:47] | He– he could end up stepping out on his wife again, | 他可能会再次背叛他的妻子 |
[26:49] | find a way to blame me for it | 然后想办法把责任推到我身上 |
[26:51] | and then snap right back into a murderous rage | 当我们放松警惕的时候 他又会变回之前 |
[26:54] | when our guard is down. | 凶神恶煞的样子杀了我 |
[26:55] | We’re playing right into fate’s hands here. | 我们这是在听天由命 |
[26:57] | Well, what else can we do? | 我们还能做什么? |
[27:00] | I know just how to avoid it. | 我知道该怎么避免 |
[27:03] | Lucifer, what– | 路西法 什么… |
[27:06] | Two seconds. | 稍等一下 |
[27:07] | -What are you doing? -Cutting to the chase. | -你在做什么? -开门见山 |
[27:10] | I’m gonna put Azrael’s blade in his hand and see if he kills me. | 我会把亚兹拉尔的刀放在他手里 看他会不会杀了我 |
[27:12] | Then we’ll have our answer. | 然后我们就有答案了 |
[27:14] | Seriously? Are you really willing to die | 认真的吗?你真的愿意用死来证明 |
[27:17] | to prove that you didn’t abandon your daughter? | 你没有抛弃你的女儿吗? |
[27:21] | Apparently so. | 当然 |
[27:36] | It’s gone. | 刀不见了 |
[27:37] | What? | 什么? |
[27:39] | It doesn’t make sense, ’cause… | 这完全说不通啊 因为… |
[27:42] | the only people who’ve been here recently are the two of us… | 最近来过这里的只有我们两个 还有… |
[27:46] | -…Tears for Fears out there… | 外面那个恐惧的眼泪… |
[27:50] | …and Rory. | 还有罗莉 |
[27:53] | Lucifer, don’t say it. | 路西法 别再说了 |
[27:56] | My own daughter kills me. | 我自己的女儿要杀了我 |
[28:03] | Just when I thought I’d heard it all. | 我觉得我刚刚听到的事是 |
[28:06] | -Future child angst… -Hmm. | 现在的父母 |
[28:09] | …being faced by present-day parents. | 面临未来孩子的焦虑 |
[28:13] | I’ve never dealt with that before. | 我从来没解决过这种事情 |
[28:15] | No one’s dealt with that before. | 以前也没人解决过这种事情 |
[28:19] | -This’ll be perfect for Chapter 17. -Chapter 17? | -这很适合第17章 -第17章? |
[28:22] | Oh, not important. | 这不重要 |
[28:23] | -Okay, so, where shall we start? -Who are you again? | -好吧 那我们该从哪儿入手呢? -你是谁来着? |
[28:26] | The only Linda Martin I know is a convicted felon. | 我唯一认识的琳达·马丁是个重罪犯 |
[28:29] | Don’t listen to her, Doctor. She just pulled this trick with Amenadiel. | 别听她的 医生 她对阿曼纳迪尔耍了这个花招 |
[28:32] | Apparently, my daughter lies. Apple fell miles from the tree, it seems. | 显然我女儿会撒谎 看起来有其父也不一定尤其女 |
[28:37] | Hmm. Maybe I’d know better if you’d ever been around. | 如果你在我身边 我可能会更懂事理 |
[28:40] | -Oh. -But I was. | 但我在你身边 |
[28:41] | Is that how I raised you? | 我就是这样养育你的吗? |
[28:43] | -You had a lot to deal with, Mom. -What does that mean, honey? | -你有很多事要处理 -那是什么意思 宝贝? |
[28:46] | More subterfuge, I’m sure. She’s just trying to stir things up. | 更多的托词 她只是想挑起事端 |
[28:49] | God. You still here? Don’t let the door hit ya where I should’ve split ya. | 又来了?出去的时候别撞到门 因为我想打你很久了 |
[28:52] | Oh, that’s funny. Where’d you learn that? The future? | 有意思 你这是从哪儿学来的? 未来吗? |
[28:54] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[28:56] | I can sense that you’re both very angry. | 我能感觉到你们俩都很生气 |
[28:58] | But I can also see… | 但我也能感觉到… |
[29:01] | that you’re both not as different as you may think. | 你们俩并没有你们想的那么不同 |
[29:10] | Okay, Rory, we often use anger to protect ourselves. | 罗莉 我们经常用愤怒来保护自己 |
[29:14] | But underneath, you might be feeling a more– | 但在内心深处 你可能会有… |
[29:17] | a more vulnerable emotion. | 一种更加脆弱的感情 |
[29:20] | And you… | 而你… |
[29:22] | Perhaps you could try being more empathetic, | 也许你可以试着更感性一点 |
[29:25] | considering Rory’s been through the very thing you have. | 想想罗里也经历过你经历过的事 |
[29:30] | Your father was absent too. | 你父亲也缺席了 |
[29:32] | Hmm. My father made that choice. I didn’t. | 那是我父亲做出的选择 但我没有 |
[29:35] | -You don’t know that. -Yes, I do. | -那是你不知道 -我当然知道 |
[29:36] | Because “A,” I would never choose that. | 因为第一 我永远不会那样选择 |
[29:38] | -And “B,” I know you killed me. -Lucifer… | -第二 我知道是你杀了我 -路西法… |
[29:42] | Mom, | 妈妈… |
[29:43] | what’s he talking about? | 他在说什么? |
[29:45] | You know Azrael’s blade? | 你知道亚兹拉尔的刀吗? |
[29:47] | It– it went missing from the safe. | 它从保险箱里消失了 |
[29:49] | And you think I took it? | 你们觉得是我拿走的? |
[29:51] | Somebody did, and the only people who had access were the three of us, so… | 有人拿走了 但只有我们三个人接近过刀 |
[29:54] | Lucifer, we don’t know that! It could’ve been someone else. | 我们还不知道!可能是别人拿走的 |
[29:57] | It wasn’t anyone else. It had to have been her. | 不是别人 一定是她 |
[30:01] | Lucifer, why are you so threatened by your daughter? | 路西法 你为什么会受 自己女儿威胁? |
[30:04] | Oh, come on. This isn’t a jump. | 拜托 这并不是急于下结论 |
[30:06] | It isn’t even a hop. She’s already tried to kill me once. | 这连下结论都不算是 她已经想杀我一次了 |
[30:09] | -Yeah, but I didn’t. | 是的 但我没下手 |
[30:10] | Pull your head out of your butt and think. | 别傻了 你好好想想 |
[30:13] | If I wanted to kill you, why would I be doing this? | 如果我想杀你 我为什么要这么做? |
[30:15] | It’s all part of your ruse to steal the blade | 这都是你的计谋 你想偷走那把剑 |
[30:18] | and remove me from existence entirely. | 让我从世界上消失 |
[30:21] | -I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:22] | You have nothing to be sorry for. | 你没什么好抱歉的 |
[30:25] | -He’s the one who should apologize. -No, Rory, this is my fault. | -他才是应该道歉的人 -不对 罗莉 是我的错 |
[30:29] | -Why do you feel that way, Chloe? | -你为什么有那种感觉 克萝伊? -我就是… |
[30:33] | It’s because you had me keep the blade on Earth, isn’t it? | 因为你让我把刀留在地球上? |
[30:35] | Which is good, because now we are getting to the bottom of things. | 那样很好 因为现在 我们要弄清真相了 |
[30:38] | -Lucifer, you don’t understand. -Oh, I understand completely. | 路西法 你不明白 |
[30:41] | She’s the only one with motive, means and opportunity. | 我明白 她是唯一有动机、手段 和机会的人 |
[30:45] | That’s why you brought me here? | 这就是你们带我来这里的原因? |
[30:48] | This isn’t family therapy. It’s an interrogation? | 这不是家庭治疗 是审讯吧? |
[30:50] | I can’t believe you did this. | 真不敢相信你们会这么做 |
[30:52] | I am not a murder suspect. | 我不是谋杀嫌疑犯 |
[30:55] | I’m your daughter. | 我是你们的女儿 |
[31:06] | She takes after you in her exits. | 她的退场和你很像 |
[31:19] | That could have gone better. | 本来可以走得更好的 |
[31:22] | I mean, I could have done better. | 我是说 本可以做得更好的 |
[31:29] | Truth is, I… | 事实是我… |
[31:32] | I don’t know how to do this. | 我知道要怎么做 |
[31:36] | Lucifer, | 路西法 |
[31:38] | this was all my fault. | 这全都是我的错 |
[31:39] | No, no, no, no. You can’t blame yourself. | 不是 你不能自责 |
[31:42] | -Yes, I can. | 我可以这样自责 |
[31:45] | ‘Cause I lied. | 因为我撒谎了 |
[32:03] | How did you know that was there? | 你怎么知道刀在那里? |
[32:05] | Because I’m the one who took it. | 因为是我拿走的 |
[32:08] | I hid the blade to keep it safe. | 我为了确保安全 把刀藏起来了 |
[32:11] | To keep you safe. | 为了确保你的安全 |
[32:15] | Well, and now that you know Rory wasn’t the one who stole the blade, | 现在你知道不是罗莉偷走了刀 |
[32:18] | you know, I’m sure we can just talk to her and fix this. | 我相信我们可以跟她谈谈 然后解决这个问题 |
[32:22] | I think there’s something else we need to fix first, Chloe. | 我觉得我们还需要 先解决别的问题 克萝伊 |
[32:26] | The blade needs to go back to Heaven. | 这把刀需要回到天堂去 |
[32:28] | What? | 什么? |
[32:29] | No, I told you, I was protecting you. That’s it. | 不是 我告诉过你 我是在保护你 仅此而已 |
[32:32] | Is this about me? | 是关于我吗? |
[32:34] | Or you? | 还是关于你? |
[32:35] | Oh, Chloe. | 克萝伊 |
[32:39] | Chloe, I am so sorry. | 克萝伊 我很抱歉 |
[32:40] | I– I should have seen this before. | 我…我应该早点看到的 |
[32:44] | Why are you sorry? | 你为什么感到抱歉? |
[32:46] | This makes me feel strong. | 这个让我感觉更加强壮 |
[32:49] | I don’t want to give that up. | 我不想要放弃这个 |
[32:51] | And clearly you are too attached | 很明显当刀在这里的时候 |
[32:53] | to the strength the necklace gives you when the blade is here. | 你太依赖项链给你的力量了 |
[32:56] | No, I am fine. | 没有 我很好 |
[32:58] | I can control it. | 我可以控制的 |
[32:59] | Can you? | 你能吗? |
[33:00] | Because I’m starting to think | 因为我开始想 |
[33:02] | the only reason you’ve been pushing so hard on this case, Detective, | 警探 你这么努力办案的唯一原因 |
[33:06] | is that you didn’t want to let it go. | 就是你不想让刀回去 |
[33:07] | -Well, you’re wrong. -Chloe… | -你错了 -克萝伊… |
[33:11] | You let me believe that my own daughter, | 你让我相信我自己的女儿 |
[33:14] | our daughter, | 我们的女儿 |
[33:16] | wanted to kill me. | 想要杀了我 |
[33:20] | Well, I think you’re being a little dramatic. | 我觉得你有点小题大做了 |
[33:23] | And everything turned out fine. | 结果一切安然无事 |
[33:25] | You’re not in control. Now give me the blade. | 你控制不了自己 现在把刀给我 |
[33:31] | No! | 不要 |
[33:46] | I know what I’m doing, | 我知道我在做什么 |
[33:49] | and you’re not taking it away. | 你是不会从我这里拿走刀的 |
[33:59] | -Lucifer, don’t make me hurt you. -Huh? | 路西法 别让我伤害你 |
[34:08] | Give it to me! | 把刀给我! |
[34:11] | -Let… | 放… |
[34:13] | …go! | 手! |
[34:35] | Okay, Chloe… Chloe? | 好吧 克萝伊…克萝伊? |
[34:52] | Well, I certainly did not see this coming. | 我当然没想到会这样 |
[34:57] | But I guess that means we’ve solved our case. | 但我想这意味着我们的案子破了 |
[35:02] | This must be how I die. | 我一定是这样死的 |
[35:05] | What? No. | 什么?不是 |
[35:07] | No, of course not. | 不是 当然不是 |
[35:10] | It was just instinct. I… | 这只是本能 我… |
[35:12] | I would never hurt you. | 我永远都不会伤害你 |
[35:15] | -I would never hurt you. | 我永远不会伤害你 |
[35:20] | What’s happening to me? | 我这是怎么了? |
[35:23] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[35:25] | It’s that blade. | 是那把刀 |
[35:26] | It drives every human to Stabby Town. | 那把刀会驱使人们杀人 |
[35:29] | No… | 不是的… |
[35:31] | I lost control before I took the blade. | 我拿刀之前就失控了 |
[35:34] | There’s no one to blame but me. | 这只能怪我 |
[35:38] | Lucifer, I want you to… | 路西法 我想让你… |
[35:42] | I need you to take it from me. | 我要你把刀从我这里拿走 |
[35:44] | All right. | 好 |
[35:46] | All right. | 好 |
[35:48] | -All right. | 好 |
[35:53] | -Oh. Oh, it’s all right. It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[36:10] | -Hi. -Oh, Amenadiel! | 阿曼纳迪尔! |
[36:12] | You, uh, snuck up on me there. | 你突然出现在那里吓到了我 |
[36:14] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[36:16] | I wanted to talk to you. | 我想要和你聊聊 |
[36:18] | To apologize. | 我要道歉 |
[36:19] | For what? | 为什么? |
[36:21] | I was a little dismissive of you earlier. | 我之前对你有点不屑一顾 |
[36:24] | And I’m beginning to realize that maybe there are things that I haven’t noticed | 我开始意识到 也许世界上正在发生着一些 |
[36:27] | that are happening in the world. | 我没有注意到的事情 |
[36:29] | And that could even include, say, the end of it, so– | 这可能还包括了末日 所以… |
[36:33] | I don’t mean to Kanye you. I’m totally gonna let you finish, | 我不是故意要打断你 我会让你说完的 |
[36:36] | but I was just, you know, cuckoo. | 但我当时就是有些疯了 |
[36:40] | Yeah, no, I– I found the sock. | 是的 我找到了袜子 |
[36:42] | It was just stuck in the lint trap. | 只是卡在棉绒夹层里了 |
[36:45] | So, thank you, universe, which is clearly not ending. | 所以 谢谢你 宇宙显然没有结束 |
[36:52] | And the river? | 那河流呢? |
[36:53] | Uh, Kool-Aid. | “酷爱”饮料 |
[36:54] | Yeah, a tractor trailer crashed and dumped a bunch of it into the river, | 是的 一辆牵引车被撞毁了 把一堆饮料扔进了河里 |
[36:58] | so it’s seriously not a big deal. | 所以那真的不是什么大事 |
[37:00] | I mean, a big deal ecologically, | 我的意思是 这在生态上是一件大事 |
[37:02] | but totally not a big deal | 但完全不是什么我以为的那种 |
[37:06] | in the earth-shattering way I thought it was. | 惊天动地的大事 |
[37:07] | -Well, I’m glad. -Yeah, me too. | -那我很高兴 -是的 我也是 |
[37:08] | I mean, sayonara apocalypse conspiracy theories | 我是说 跟末日阴谋论说了再见 |
[37:13] | and back to regular old forensic science work. | 我回归常规的法医科学工作了 |
[38:02] | 克萝伊 她知道吗? | |
[38:15] | 不明原因的 空间碎片增加 | |
[38:17] | 青蛙链接 两个丹理论 | |
[38:27] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[38:29] | Um, is the blade gone? It doesn’t feel gone. | 刀送走了吗? 我没有感觉到力量消失了 |
[38:31] | Not yet. | 刀还没被送走 |
[38:32] | I thought there was something we should try before… | 我觉得在机会溜走之前… |
[38:35] | well, before the opportunity escapes us. | 我们应该先试试 |
[38:43] | -Dan. | 丹 |
[38:45] | Hey, Chloe. | 嗨 克萝伊 |
[38:46] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[38:48] | -Hi. | 嗨 |
[38:51] | I can’t believe this. I– | 我真不敢相信 我… |
[38:54] | -You look great. I mean… -You’re a sight for sore eyes too. | -你看起来很好 我是说… -你看起来也很令人开心 |
[39:03] | Um, I thought you said that I wouldn’t be able to see him. | 我以为你说过我无法见到他 |
[39:05] | Well, it occurred to me that Amenadiel’s necklace might imbue you | 我突然想到阿曼纳迪尔的项链 可能会给你 |
[39:09] | with more celestial qualities than just super strength. | 增加更多神明的特质 而不仅仅是超级力量 |
[39:14] | -Oh, Dan… -I’m– I’m just a soul. | -天啊 丹… -我只是一个灵魂 |
[39:17] | So I’m not solid. | 所以我没有实体 |
[39:20] | But you can see, and you can hear me. | 但你可以看到我 也可以听到我说话 |
[39:26] | Oh. Right. | 好 |
[39:30] | So when you take the blade | 所以当你拿了刀… |
[39:33] | back up to Heaven, I won’t be able to see him anymore? | 返回天堂之后 我就再也见不到你了吗? |
[39:36] | You won’t. | 见不到了 |
[39:39] | -We weren’t even sure if I should come. | 我们还不确定我该不该来 |
[39:42] | We didn’t wanna make this any harder for you. | 我们不想让你更难过 |
[39:44] | But then we thought it wouldn’t be fair to make that decision for you. | 但我们觉得为你做这个决定不公平 |
[39:54] | Um, can you give us a few hours? | 你能给我们几个小时时间吗? |
[39:56] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[40:19] | Anyway, | 不管怎样 |
[40:20] | the blade will be back in Heaven where it belongs, | 那把刀就要回到它属于的天堂了 |
[40:24] | which means I won’t die. | 也就意味着我不会死 |
[40:28] | And– and that’s a bad thing, | 那真是糟糕 |
[40:30] | so you called me here to complain about being alive? | 所以你叫我来 就是为了抱怨自己还活着? |
[40:33] | No. | 不是 |
[40:34] | No, I called you because, for some unknown reason, | 不是 我叫你来 是因为一些不可名状的原因 |
[40:38] | I end up doing to my daughter the very thing my father did to me. | 我最终对我女儿 做了我父亲对我做的事 |
[40:43] | The thing that your mom did to you. | 你妈妈对你做的事 |
[40:48] | Which makes me just as bad as them. | 这让我和他们一样坏 |
[40:51] | Worse, maybe. | 也许是更坏 |
[40:53] | And you want me to torture you so you feel better about yourself? | 你想让我折磨你 从而让你自我感觉好点吗? |
[40:57] | No. | 不是 |
[40:58] | No, Maze. | 不是的 梅兹 |
[41:02] | No. | 不是的 |
[41:04] | I want… | 我想要… |
[41:05] | I want your… | 我想要你的… |
[41:07] | You know… | 你知道… |
[41:08] | You want my advice? | 你想要我的建议? |
[41:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:17] | Well, some people aren’t meant to be parents. | 有些人不适合做家长 |
[41:21] | Agreed, | 我同意 |
[41:23] | but here I am. | 但我已经是了 |
[41:24] | So… | 所以… |
[41:27] | I think you’re asking all the wrong questions. | 我觉得你问的问题全都错了 |
[41:31] | It doesn’t matter why you do it. | 你为什么这么做并不重要 |
[41:33] | You won’t know until it happens. | 因为事情发生之前你并不知道 |
[41:36] | But you need to think about your daughter. | 但你需要为你女儿着想 |
[41:39] | What she’s gone through. | 她经历了什么 |
[41:42] | How hurt and alone… | 她之前感觉… |
[41:45] | she must have felt. | 多么痛苦和孤单 |
[41:48] | How hurt and alone she feels now. | 她现在感觉多么痛苦和孤单 |
[41:53] | The real question you have to ask yourself, Lucifer… | 你要问自己的真正问题 路西法 |
[41:58] | is, “What am I going to do to fix this?” | 就是“我要怎么做 才能解决这个问题?” |
[42:05] | She was so tired. | 她累坏了 |
[42:06] | I know, but Trixie refused to let the chocolate cake go. | 我知道 但翠丝不肯放弃巧克力蛋糕 |
[42:10] | -Oh, my God. I almost lost it! | 我快崩溃了! |
[42:14] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[42:17] | How’s she doing? | 她过得怎么样? |
[42:19] | You know. | 你知道 |
[42:21] | She’s, um– | 她… |
[42:23] | It’s been hard. | 很难过 |
[42:25] | But, uh, she’s strong. | 但她很坚强 |
[42:27] | Just like her dad. | 就像她爸爸一样 |
[42:31] | And how are you doing? | 那你过得怎么样? |
[42:36] | Uh, well, . | 好吧 |
[42:37] | turns out with super strength I can protect myself | 结果证明 我有超级力量 来保护我自己 |
[42:40] | I can | 我可以… |
[42:42] | protect the ones I love. | 保护我爱的人 |
[42:44] | But there’s no | 但没有… |
[42:47] | celestial object to | 什么神明… |
[42:50] | take away how all of this feels, you know? | 能剥夺所有这些感受 你知道吗? |
[42:52] | It’s been hard. | 太难过了 |
[42:54] | A lot harder than I thought it would be. | 比我想象的难过多了 |
[43:00] | I’m sorry, Chloe. | 我很抱歉 克萝伊 |
[43:02] | Dan, you were | 丹 你是个… |
[43:06] | -an amazing man. | 了不起的男人 |
[43:09] | -A great cop, an incredible father. | 一个伟大的警察、一个出色的父亲 |
[43:15] | Listen, can I tell you something? | 听着 我能告诉你一件事吗? |
[43:19] | At first, | 起初 我… |
[43:21] | I blamed myself for what happened to you. | 为你的遭遇而感到自责 |
[43:23] | But then… | 但然后… |
[43:26] | Then I realized that… | 然后我意识到… |
[43:30] | God, at least I got to be there when you died. | 感谢上帝 至少你死的时候 我在你身边 |
[43:34] | But, Dan… | 但是丹… |
[43:38] | ever since you’ve been gone, I just… | 自从你离开后 我就… |
[43:42] | I’ve felt so powerless. | 我就感到非常无力 |
[43:47] | Listen, there’s something that you need to know, okay? | 有件事你要知道 好吗? |
[43:51] | -You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[43:53] | Trixie is strong. | 翠丝很坚强 |
[43:56] | But it’s not because of me. | 但不是因为我 |
[43:58] | It’s because of you. | 是因为你 |
[44:00] | And you don’t need some silly necklace to give you strength, Chloe, | 你不需要什么愚蠢的项链 来给你力量 克萝伊 |
[44:03] | because you’re the strongest woman I’ve ever met in my life. | 因为你是我见过最坚强的女人 |
[44:06] | Oh, Dan… | 天啊 丹… |
[44:10] | Oh, God… | 天啊… |
[44:12] | Dan… | 丹… |
[44:20] | Dan? | 丹? |
[44:29] | Dan… | 丹… |
[44:34] | If you can see me… | 如果你能看到我… |
[44:37] | …if you can hear me… | 如果你能听到我说的… |
[44:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[44:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[44:48] | I can’t tell you how much I needed this. | 我无法告诉你我有多需要这个 |