时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:38] | Good morning to you all! | 你们早上好啊! |
[00:41] | Well, good morning, Harry. | 早上好 哈利 |
[00:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:45] | A new one, huh? | 这是个新人 是吧? |
[00:46] | Yep. | 是的 |
[00:48] | -Good luck! | 祝你好运! |
[00:50] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[00:51] | Oh, no, no, no, that’s my ten o’clock coffee. | 不是 这是我十点钟要喝的咖啡 |
[00:53] | Second cupholder’s broken. I need you to hold it. | 第二个杯架坏掉了 所以我需要你拿着 |
[01:08] | Oh, man! Look at you in all your blues! | 天啊!看看你穿着一身的蓝色制服! |
[01:11] | -Great. Look what you made me do. | 真好 看看你让我做了什么 |
[01:13] | Excuse me. | 不好意思? |
[01:16] | Uh, sorry, I– | 抱歉 我… |
[01:18] | I mean the pothole. | 我是说那个坑 |
[01:20] | Yeah, well, the taxpayer money doesn’t often make its way down here. | 纳税人的钱可通常不会花在这种地方 |
[01:25] | Ten bucks it’s gonna get a lot dirtier than that. | 我赌十美元 你的衬衫会变得更脏的 |
[01:28] | Hey. | 喂 |
[01:29] | I’m sorry if I scared you, man. | 很抱歉吓到你了 兄弟 |
[01:31] | I thought you knew I was here. I mean, | 我以为你知道我在这儿 |
[01:32] | I’ve been around all morning, watching you sleep. | 我一早上都在看你睡觉 |
[01:36] | And shower. | 还有洗澡 |
[01:37] | And do stuff. | 还有做那个事情 |
[01:40] | I’m kidding. I’m kidding. Come on, relax. | 我开玩笑的 拜托 放轻松 |
[01:43] | It’s just… | 就是… |
[01:45] | Listen, I– I know you don’t want me to make you look crazy, | 听着 我知道你不想让我 弄得你看起来像个疯子 |
[01:49] | but it’s just– it’s your first day, | 但这是你第一天上班 |
[01:51] | and I wanna be here for you. | 我想陪在你身边 |
[01:53] | -Thanks, but I don’t need it. -Need what? | -谢谢 但我不需要 -需要什么? |
[01:57] | Uh, coffee. | 咖啡 |
[01:59] | Coffee. So it’s good that you didn’t get me one because I definitely don’t need it. | 你没给我买咖啡很好 因为我绝对不需要那个 |
[02:03] | Oh, great. I’m glad I don’t have to feel bad about it, then. | 很好 我很高兴不用为此感到难过 |
[02:06] | Oh, man! | 天啊! |
[02:08] | Feels good to be back in a patrol car. | 回到巡逻车里的感觉真好 |
[02:11] | Come on, man. | 拜托 兄弟 |
[02:12] | There’s only four people in the entire world who can see me, | 全世界只有四个人能看见我 |
[02:16] | and one of them is Maze. | 其中一个人就是梅兹 |
[02:18] | So can I please, please, please just stay? | 所以我能留下来吗? |
[02:21] | Sorry, but no! | 抱歉 但是没可能! |
[02:23] | No… body is more excited than me to be right here. | 没可能…有人比我更激动能待在这里 |
[02:28] | -Right now. | 此时此刻 |
[02:29] | With you, Officer Harris. | 和你待在一起 哈里斯警官 |
[02:32] | Listen, I get it. It’s your first day, and you’re nervous. | 今天你第一天上班 你肯定很紧张 |
[02:34] | Just follow my lead and everything’s gonna be fine. | 只要听我指挥就没事了 |
[02:36] | I will. Absolutely. | 我会的 当然 |
[02:38] | Your lead and only your lead. We are gonna make a fantastic duo. | 听你的指挥 只听你的指挥 我们会成为很棒的二人组 |
[02:42] | Okay, okay, I get it. | 好吧 我明白了 |
[02:45] | I will leave. | 我会走的 |
[02:48] | And I understand. | 我明白了 |
[02:49] | Just be safe out there, okay? | 在外面要注意安全 好吧? |
[02:52] | -I love you, man. -I love, uh… | -我爱你 兄弟 -我爱… |
[02:56] | being a– a cop. | 当警察 |
[02:59] | Shots fired at 52 and Halldale. | -52号街和霍代尔街交汇处发生枪击 |
[03:02] | Car 77, we’re on our way. | -这里是77号车 我们前往处理 |
[03:10] | Maybe an asteroid hits LA. | 也许是一颗小行星撞击了洛杉矶 |
[03:13] | Or some sort of supernatural pathogen that only affects the most handsome of us? | 或是某种只影响我们中最帅的人 的超自然病原体? |
[03:20] | Or, uh… | 或是… |
[03:22] | what if I am placed into witness protection | 如果我被列入证人保护计划 |
[03:25] | and sent to Central Idaho? | 被送到爱达荷州中部怎么办? |
[03:27] | Or Iowa? | 或是爱荷华州怎么办? |
[03:29] | Or Indiana? Any of the “I”s. | 或是爱奥瓦州?任何以“爱”开头的州 |
[03:30] | Well, not that, let’s hope. | 希望不是那样 |
[03:33] | Yeah, maybe we should stop focusing on ways for you | 也许我们不该再关注你逃避 |
[03:37] | to avoid taking responsibility for your future disappearance. | 未来失踪责任的方法了 |
[03:39] | Well, the first two are acts of God. So technically I am taking responsibility. | 前两种都是上帝的旨意 严格来说 我确实有责任 |
[03:42] | Okay, then let’s start thinking about Rory and how she’s feeling. | 好吧 那我们开始想想罗莉 以及她的感受吧 |
[03:48] | Odd. That’s what Maze said. | 奇怪 梅兹也是这么说的 |
[03:51] | That is odd. | 确实很奇怪 |
[03:53] | Anyway, the fact of the matter is Rory feels abandoned. | 总之 事实是罗莉觉得自己被抛弃了 |
[03:56] | Yes, and I’m not sure I have the right to even be God, father to all, | 是的 若我自己的女儿觉得被忽视了 我不确定自己是否有权利成为上帝 |
[04:01] | if my own daughter feels neglected. | 成为所有人的父亲了 |
[04:02] | So how can I possibly fix things? | 所以我该怎么补救呢? |
[04:06] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[04:07] | You abandoned your daughter, and she doesn’t hate you. | 你抛弃了你的女儿 但她并不恨你 |
[04:10] | -How did you pull that off? -Well… | -你是怎么做到的? -好吧… |
[04:13] | you know the story. | 你知道那个故事的 |
[04:15] | I stalked her for a while, | 我跟踪了她一段时间 |
[04:17] | then worked diligently behind her back | 然后在她背后 |
[04:20] | to clear her of a crime she didn’t commit. | 努力为她洗脱罪名 |
[04:24] | No, not helpful. | 不行 没有帮助 |
[04:26] | Okay, just– just concentrate on what you can do, moving forward. | 专注于你能做的 继续向前进 |
[04:30] | Spend time with her now. | 现在就花时间陪陪她 |
[04:32] | Because what you can’t do is go back in time | 因为你不能做的是回到过去 |
[04:34] | and be there for all of the birthdays and Christmases that you missed. | 陪她度过所有你错过的生日和圣诞节 |
[04:39] | Or in your case, jump to the future. | 或者像你这种情况 可以直接关注未来 |
[04:43] | The past is in the past. | 过去的就让它过去吧 |
[04:46] | Or, in your case, | 或者像你这种情况 |
[04:48] | the future. | 未来 |
[04:51] | Time travel. | 时间旅行 |
[04:55] | But | 但是 |
[04:57] | what if I could? | 如果我能做到呢? |
[05:01] | What, time travel? Uh, can you? | 什么 时间旅行吗?你能吗? |
[05:03] | I mean, I suppose it’s possible if you tried hard enough, | 我想如果你足够努力尝试 全力运用自我实现 |
[05:06] | given the self-actualization of it all. | 时间旅行还是有可能的 |
[05:08] | Don’t be so literal, Doctor. I was being metaphorical. | 别这么死板 医生 我只是打个比方 |
[05:11] | -Ah! -Anyway, thank you. | 总之谢谢你 |
[05:14] | It was a tad long-winded, but we got there eventually. | 虽然有点冗长 但我们最终还是达到了目的 |
[05:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:21] | So you can sleep in here for now. | 你可以暂时睡在这里 |
[05:24] | -Look at all this little kid stuff. | 看看这些小孩子的东西 |
[05:27] | Uh, where’s T? | 翠去哪儿了? |
[05:29] | “T”? | “翠”? |
[05:31] | Oh, right! “Trixie.” | 对了!“翠丝” |
[05:33] | Yeah, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[05:35] | I forget that you two know each other really well because you’re sisters. | 我忘了你们俩很了解 因为你们是姐妹 |
[05:40] | She’s at science camp for the summer. | 她在参加暑期科学夏令营 |
[05:43] | -Nerd. | 书呆子 |
[05:45] | Could always count on my big sis for good porn, though. | 不过总能指望我姐姐电脑里 有好的黄片 |
[05:49] | -What? | 什么? |
[05:51] | -Kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[05:53] | -The only thing T hides is chocolate. | 翠会做的只有藏巧克力了 |
[06:00] | -There you go. -Hmm. | 你找到了 |
[06:02] | All right, so fresh towels are– | 好吧 干净的毛巾… |
[06:05] | Upstairs, in the linen closet. I know. | 在楼上 放床单的壁橱里 我知道 |
[06:08] | I grew up here, remember? | 我在这里长大 还记得吗? |
[06:10] | Right, sorry. I, uh… | 没错 抱歉 我… |
[06:13] | I just keep forgetting. | 我总是忘记 |
[06:15] | Um, can I make you some food? Do you want a PB&J? | 我给你做些吃的吧? 想吃花生黄油果酱三明治吗? |
[06:18] | How about some dino-chickie-nuggies and a juice box? | 来点恐龙鸡块和一小盒果汁如何? |
[06:23] | Right. Sorry again. Not used to having a grown-up around. | 好吧 再次抱歉 不习惯身边有个大人 |
[06:27] | No, I’m sorry. | 没事 是我抱歉 |
[06:28] | Uh, ribbing each other is kind of our thing. | 互相开玩笑是我们的习惯 |
[06:31] | Will be, anyway. | 反正以后会是的 |
[06:35] | Rory, I– I really do want to apologize… | 罗莉 我真的想为… |
[06:41] | …for what happened in the therapy session. | 心理咨询中发生的事道歉 |
[06:46] | the only reason that Lucifer thought… | 路西法之所以认为 |
[06:50] | you know, that you killed him… | 你会杀了他… |
[06:54] | that was because of me. | 那是因为我 |
[06:56] | That was my fault. | 那是我的错 |
[06:58] | And… | 而且… |
[07:01] | from the sound of how you grew up, I just… | 从你的成长经历来看 我就… |
[07:04] | It sounds like it really wasn’t great. | 听起来真的不太好 |
[07:06] | And I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[07:08] | Mom… | 妈妈… |
[07:09] | Mom, you have nothing to apologize for. | 妈妈 你不用道歉 |
[07:13] | I just wish we had a better start to our relationship. | 我只是希望我们的关系 能有个更好的开始 |
[07:17] | This– this isn’t actually the start. | 这并不是真正的开始 |
[07:19] | I mean, you may have just met me, | 我是说你可能刚认识我 |
[07:22] | but I’ve known you my whole life, and… | 但我认识你一辈子了… |
[07:26] | you are, and always have been, the most amazing mom. | 你是 而且一直都是最棒的妈妈 |
[07:31] | Good. | 真好 |
[07:39] | And you are not the one I am pissed at. | 而且我生气的人也不是你 |
[07:41] | Listen, like you said, | 听着 就像你说的 |
[07:44] | you know me. | 你了解我 |
[07:46] | But you don’t know Lucifer. | 但你不了解路西法 |
[07:48] | Not yet. | 还不了解 |
[07:49] | So maybe just… | 所以也许就… |
[07:52] | give him a chance. He might surprise you. | 给他个机会吧 他可能会让你大吃一惊 |
[08:00] | What do you want? | 你想干什么? |
[08:35] | The scene is secure. I also assembled a list of possible witnesses. | 现场很安全 我列了一份可能的证人名单 |
[08:38] | I’m assuming it includes Nosy McNoserson over there? | 包括那个爱打听·麦克闲事大妈吗? |
[08:44] | But more importantly, I think there may be one prime witness unaccounted for. | 但更重要的是 可能有一名主要证人下落不明 |
[08:47] | Yeah, who’s that? | 是谁? |
[08:48] | Well, did you check out the bathroom? Because I counted two toothbrushes. | 你检查过浴室了吗? 因为我数到有两把牙刷 |
[08:52] | Maybe the deceased had a girlfriend or roommate who saw something. | 也许死者有 看到了什么的女朋友或室友 |
[08:55] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[08:56] | It doesn’t matter what I think. It matters what he thinks. | 我怎么想并不重要 他怎么想很重要 |
[09:01] | Right. The detective. | 没错 警探 |
[09:05] | -Right. Right. I’m sorry. -Mm. | 没错 我很抱歉 |
[09:15] | Are you Caleb Mayfield? I said, are you Caleb Mayfield? | 你是迦勒梅菲尔德吗? 我说你是迦勒梅菲尔德吗? |
[09:18] | Get down on the ground, get your hands on your head. | 趴在地上 双手抱头 |
[09:20] | Listen, punk, I said get down on the ground, get your hands on your head! | 听着 我让你趴在地上 双手抱头! |
[09:24] | -You’re hurting him! -Sir, back up. | -你弄疼他了! -双手抱头! |
[09:26] | -Amenadiel, please, just do what they say! -You’re hurting him! | -阿曼纳迪尔 拜托 按他们说的做! -你弄疼他了! |
[09:30] | -Get off of him! | 放开他! |
[09:34] | You must be the new guy. | 你一定就是那个新来的 |
[09:36] | Welcome to the force, rookie. | 欢迎加入警队 新人 |
[10:02] | Well, we just arrived on the scene 30 minutes ago. | 我们30分钟前到达了现场 |
[10:03] | We’re still gathering details, | 我们在收集细节 |
[10:04] | but from what we know, the victim is Kevin Campbell, 26. | 但据我们所知 死者是凯文·坎贝尔 26岁 |
[10:08] | He was shot in the chest. | 他胸部中枪身亡 |
[10:09] | Apparently, assailant busted down the door and started shooting. | 袭击者破门而入 然后进行枪击 |
[10:12] | This neighborhood’s a war zone. | 这个街区就像战场一样 |
[10:14] | Had a gang shooting around the corner just last week. | 上周在街角发生了一起帮派枪击事件 |
[10:16] | Only a matter of time before somebody retaliated. | 迟早会有人进行报复的 |
[10:20] | Wanna add something, rookie? | 新人 想要补充什么吗? |
[10:24] | Well, you know, it just doesn’t look like a gangbanger lives here. | 这里看起来不像是帮派成员住的地方 |
[10:27] | Well, things aren’t always what they seem. | 事情并不总是看起来那样 |
[10:30] | Agreed. | 我同意 |
[10:34] | How big of a perimeter would you like us to process? | 你想让我们处理多大的范围? |
[10:38] | Let’s keep it to the living room. | 就客厅吧 |
[10:39] | No need to waste taxpayer dollars when we already know what happened. | 没必要浪费纳税人的钱了 我们已经知道发生了什么 |
[10:44] | -What about the bathroom? -What about it? | -那浴室呢? -浴室怎么了? |
[10:49] | Well, I noticed there were two toothbrushes on the sink, | 我注意到水槽上有两把牙刷 |
[10:52] | the door lock is busted and the window wide open. | 门锁坏了 窗户大开着 |
[10:55] | Maybe someone was staying here, and they used that window as an escape. | 也许有人住在这里 他们利用那扇窗户逃跑了 |
[10:58] | Sure. | 没错 |
[11:00] | Or maybe the Easter bunny came in through that window. | 也许复活节兔子是从那扇窗户进来的 |
[11:03] | Let’s put out a BOLO for a fuzzy dude with big ears, buck teeth. | 让我们通缉一个长着大耳朵、龅牙的 毛茸茸的嫌犯吧 |
[11:08] | Look, I get it. When you’re a rookie, every toothbrush looks like a clue. | 听着 我明白 当你是新手时 每一把牙刷看起来都像是线索 |
[11:11] | But the simplest explanation is usually the right one. | 但最简单的解释通常是正确的 |
[11:14] | You spend enough time on the job, you trust your instincts on where to look. | 如果你在工作上花了足够的时间 你就会相信自己的直觉 |
[11:18] | -Yeah, but– -Rookie! | -是的 但… -新人! |
[11:20] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[11:27] | Listen, I know I may have overstepped a little bit, but– | 听着 我知道我可能有点越界了 但… |
[11:29] | You like that uniform? You wanna keep wearing it? | 喜欢这身制服吗?想要一直穿着吗? |
[11:31] | Don’t ever question a CO like you did in there. | 那就别像刚才那样质问指挥官 |
[11:33] | You don’t understand. I’ve had a run-in with that guy before. | 你不明白 我以前和那个人发生过冲突 |
[11:37] | Reiben. He’s a bad cop! | 莱本 他是个糟糕的警察! |
[11:38] | No, you don’t understand. Reiben is our boss! | 是你不明白 莱本是我们的上级 |
[11:40] | They do teach chain of command at the academy, right? | 他们在学院里教你指挥链了 对吧? |
[11:43] | Yes, but they also teach proper procedure, and Reiben wasn’t following it. | 他们也教了正确的程序 但莱本没有遵守 |
[11:47] | Ah, you’re killing me. | 你太让我为难了 |
[11:50] | I used to be like you. | 我曾经和你一样 |
[11:51] | Opinionated, outspoken, real pain in the ass. | 固执己见、直言不讳 非常令人讨厌 |
[11:56] | You wanna kill your career? Keep rocking the boat. Look where it got me. | 你想要继续惹麻烦吗?看看我的下场 |
[12:00] | Ten years later, still on the beat. | 十年了 我还是个巡警 |
[12:02] | Look, if you ever wanna decide what gets processed and what doesn’t, | 如果当你想决定 什么该处理什么不该处理时 |
[12:05] | just keep your head down. | 保持低调就好 |
[12:07] | Keep your eyes on your job. | 专注于你的工作 |
[12:09] | You’ll do more good in the long run | 如果你第一天上班不制造麻烦 |
[12:11] | if you don’t blow shit up on your first damn day. | 你工作会做得更好 |
[12:26] | Hey, Ella. | 嗨 艾拉 |
[12:28] | Oh, Amenadiel! Hi! | 阿曼纳迪尔!嗨! |
[12:29] | I didn’t hear you come in there. You are a stealthy one. | 我没听到你进来 你还真是够隐秘的 |
[12:32] | It’s like you just flew in or something. | 就好像是你刚刚飞进来之类的 |
[12:35] | I need to talk to you. | 我需要秘密地 |
[12:37] | In confidence. | 跟你谈谈 |
[12:40] | Oh, absolutely, buddy. | 当然可以 朋友 |
[12:42] | Okay, you can tell me anything, | 你可以跟我说任何事 |
[12:43] | no matter how out of this world it might seem. | 不管听起来多么不可能 |
[12:50] | Give me the real-real. | 告诉我真正的事实 |
[12:53] | Okay, thank you. | 好吧 谢谢你 |
[12:55] | Well, I was assisting at a murder scene today– | 我今天在一个谋杀现场协助… |
[12:58] | Mm-hmm, right, ’cause you’re just a regular old, run-of-the-mill uni, right? | 因为你是个正规的、普通的 穿着制服的警官 对吧? |
[13:01] | Well, I am a sworn officer of the law. So, yeah. | 我是宣过誓的警官 没错 |
[13:06] | Anyway, I’m at the scene, | 总之 我在现场 |
[13:07] | and I just keep having this strange feeling | 总有一种奇怪的感觉 |
[13:09] | that something isn’t right. | 好像有什么不对劲 |
[13:11] | Oh, I knew it! It’s– it’s like a– a divine jankiness, right? | 我知道!感觉莫名的破旧 对吧? |
[13:20] | Oh! You mean like a holy spirit? | 你是说神明一类的? |
[13:22] | No. | 不是 |
[13:24] | Like a roommate. Or maybe even the vic’s girlfriend. | 就像是室友 或者也许是受害者的女朋友 |
[13:27] | You see, there was a second toothbrush and a bathroom window was left wide open. | 那里还有一把牙刷 而且浴室的窗户是开着的 |
[13:31] | So I’m wondering if maybe you could check it out? | 所以我在想你能不能去看看? |
[13:33] | So, uh, is this coming from a “higher power”? | 那…这是来自“神明的力量”吗? |
[13:38] | Definitely not. | 当然不是 |
[13:40] | Just your old pal Amenadiel, asking you for a little favor, cop to cop. | 只是你的老朋友阿曼纳迪尔 想让你帮个小忙 警察之间的事情 |
[13:46] | So, just from one human cop to another? Yeah. | -所以就是两个人类警察之间的事? -对 |
[13:51] | Also, if you could keep this between us, that would be great. | 还有 如果你能保守这个秘密 那就太好了 |
[13:55] | Uh, yeah, sure. Of course. | 没问题 当然可以 |
[13:57] | My lips are zipped… | 我对这件事… |
[14:00] | Uh, on this matter or anything else you would ever wanna talk about. | 或任何你想谈的事都守口如瓶 |
[14:04] | You know? I don’t know. Work, family… | 你知道吗?我不知道 工作、家庭… |
[14:07] | spirituality… | 神明… |
[14:12] | I am here for you, pal. | 我一直在你身边 朋友 |
[14:40] | Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! | 让雪下 让雪下 让雪下! |
[14:46] | Let it go? | 让事情消散吧? |
[14:49] | -No. | 不行 |
[14:51] | What is this? | 这是什么情况? |
[14:52] | Oh, dear, do you not have Christmas in the future? | 宝贝 你在未来没有过过圣诞节吗? |
[14:54] | Is that my fault as well? | 那也是我的错吗? |
[14:56] | No, tacky consumerism still exists. What’s this for? | 不是 俗气的消费主义仍然存在 这都是为了什么? |
[15:00] | For you, of course. | 当然是为了你 |
[15:01] | A Daddy do-over, if you will. | 如果你愿意 爸爸可以重做一次 |
[15:03] | Now we both know I’ve got a lot to make up for, | 现在我们都知道我有很多事要弥补 |
[15:06] | so thought I’d start with a Christmas prezzie | 所以我想我可以从错过的 |
[15:09] | for every year that I’ve missed. | 每年的圣诞礼物开始 |
[15:11] | -Oh, this is gonna be so much fun. | 一定会很有趣的 |
[15:14] | Ta-da! | 你看! |
[15:17] | It’s for your first Christmas, obviously. | 很明显 这是为了你的第一个圣诞节 |
[15:19] | Now, I’m told the box is much more fun to play with at that age, | 我听说那个年纪玩这个盒子更有趣 |
[15:22] | so we could, uh, make a spaceship or a castle, yeah? | 所以我们可以造一艘飞船 或者一座城堡 对吧? |
[15:28] | A strip club? | 脱衣舞俱乐部? |
[15:33] | Why don’t we see what else there is? | 不如我们看看还有什么吧? |
[15:38] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[15:43] | Eh? And… | 然后… |
[15:45] | one for me. | 我也有一个 |
[15:46] | I’ll go long. | 我去那边扔 |
[15:50] | Right. Ready? | 好 准备好了吗? |
[15:54] | Very good! Right, give us your best. Come on. | 很好!好 给我们看看你最好的表现 来吧 |
[16:02] | Bloody hell. | 我的天啊 |
[16:11] | Cool. | 很棒 |
[16:13] | Now I don’t have to ride the big yellow bus to school anymore. | 现在我不用再坐 黄色的大巴车去学校了 |
[16:19] | Right. | 好吧 |
[16:21] | Point taken. You are an adult angel person. | 言之有理 你是个成人天使了 |
[16:24] | I suppose something a bit more grown up would be appropriate. | 我想更成熟一点的东西会比较合适 |
[16:28] | -Ho, ho– -No! | -哈哈… -不要! |
[16:35] | Eggnog? | 蛋奶酒? |
[16:38] | Okay, so then Ella found a trail of blood leading away from the open bathroom window | 艾拉在开着的浴室窗户外发现了血迹 |
[16:41] | with a fingerprint in it belonging to a postal worker named Michaela Williams. | 上面有一个指纹属于一个叫 米凯拉·威廉姆斯的邮政工人 |
[16:45] | Now, do you think that’s related to the crime or just some coincidence? | 你觉得这和犯罪有关吗 还是只是巧合呢? |
[16:49] | Hmm. It sounds probably related. | 听起来可能有关联 |
[16:52] | I knew it! | 我就知道! |
[16:55] | Did the head detective on the case disagree? | 警探长不同意吗? |
[16:58] | Well… | 嗯… |
[17:00] | technically, the detective doesn’t know about the blood trail yet. | 严格来说 警探还不知道血迹 |
[17:04] | Or the fingerprint. | 或是指纹的事 |
[17:08] | I may have asked Ella to revisit the scene as a favor. | 我可能是让艾拉帮个忙 重新去了趟现场 |
[17:11] | Without your CO’s permission? | 没有你上司的允许? |
[17:13] | I mean, A-plus for enthusiasm, | 我是说热情是极好的 |
[17:15] | but not a smart move to go over a detective’s head. | 但越过警探的权限去做 可不是明智之举 |
[17:18] | The detective is James Reiben. | 警探是詹姆斯·莱本 |
[17:21] | Wait, hold on. The guy who pulled the gun on you? | 等等 那个拿枪指着你的人? |
[17:23] | And harassed Caleb, yeah. | 他还袭击了迦勒 是的 |
[17:25] | Apparently there was a complaint filed, but nothing happened. | 显然有人投诉过 但没有任何事发生 |
[17:28] | Scratch that. He got promoted. | 都被忽略了 他得到了晋升 |
[17:30] | Yes, but there’s procedures in place to prevent this sort of thing from happening. | 有防止这种情况发生的程序 |
[17:34] | I mean, I would assume he went through extensive sensitivity training. | 我猜他应该接受过大量的敏感训练 |
[17:37] | Trust me, yeah, the guy is no more sensitive than he was before. | 相信我 这人和以前一样敏感 |
[17:41] | And if those procedures were fair, then, Chloe, | 如果这些程序是公平的 |
[17:43] | my FTO wouldn’t have been stuck on the beat for the past ten years. | 我的在职培训警官就不会 十年过去了还一直被困在巡逻岗 |
[17:47] | -Your FTO is Harris, yeah? -Yeah. | -你的在职培训警官是哈里斯 对吧? -对 |
[17:50] | Well, she’s one of the best. | 她是最棒的警官 |
[17:51] | I mean, I don’t think “stuck” is the right word. | 我觉得用“困在”形容不是很合适 |
[17:54] | I heard she was offered a detective seat and turned it down. | 我听说有人让她坐警探的位子 但她拒绝了 |
[17:58] | She what? | 她怎么了? |
[17:59] | Turned it down. | 拒绝了 |
[18:04] | Listen, I will look into Reiben myself. | 听着 我会亲自调查莱本的 |
[18:06] | If something doesn’t look right, we’ll get to the bottom of it together, | 如果有什么不对劲 我们定会查个水落石出 |
[18:09] | but I was in the force a long time. | 但我在警队待了很长时间 |
[18:12] | I was raised in it. | 我就是在那里长大的 |
[18:15] | And usually, in the end, they do get it right. | 通常来说 他们最终都会处理正确的 |
[18:35] | If Rosa sent you, you tell her to pipe down. | 如果是罗莎派你来的 那你告诉她让她闭嘴 |
[18:38] | She knows I can’t hear my stories below a 35. | 她知道低于35分贝 我根本无法看电视剧 |
[18:41] | Those who steal other people’s Internet should not throw stones! | 那些偷别人家网络的人 不应该落井下石 |
[18:46] | Actually, ma’am, I’m here to ask you about, uh, Kevin Campbell. | 事实上 女士 我是来问关于凯文·坎贝尔的事的 |
[18:50] | The young man who lived right across from you. | 住在你对面的那个年轻人? |
[18:58] | Uh, just checking for flying pigs, | 真是令人难以置信 |
[19:00] | seeing as how you cops never come to ask me anything about anything. | 你们这些警察从来不会来问我任何事 |
[19:06] | Well, ma’am, I would very much like to hear your opinion. | 女士 我很想听听你的意见 |
[19:13] | I’m Loretta. | 我叫罗瑞塔 |
[19:15] | You like pound cake? | 你喜欢吃磅饼吗? |
[19:23] | Mmm. Now, where was I? | 我说到哪儿了? |
[19:25] | So, Kevin wasn’t involved with gangs at all? | 所以凯文根本没有参与帮派活动 |
[19:27] | No, sir! | 没有 警官! |
[19:28] | He was a good boy. | 他是个好孩子 |
[19:30] | Hundred times nicer | 比以前住在那里的 |
[19:32] | than that creepy Sam what’s-his-ugly-face that lived there before. | 那个丑陋的讨厌鬼山姆好上百倍 |
[19:36] | In fact, Kevin came by here just last week. | 事实上 凯文上周刚来过 |
[19:39] | Brought me some beautiful strawberries. | 给我带了一些香甜的草莓 |
[19:42] | Sweet thing. | 真贴心 |
[19:44] | He worked at the post office, and trust me, | 他在邮局工作 相信我 |
[19:47] | you get a nice government job like that, you don’t go messing it up. | 你有这样一份好的政府工作 是不会想要搞砸的 |
[19:50] | Plus, he’d just met Michaela there. | 而且他刚在那里遇到米凯拉 |
[19:53] | Michaela Williams? | 米凯拉·威廉姆斯? |
[19:54] | Mm-hmm. That’s the one. | 就是她 |
[19:56] | She was over there pretty much every night. | 她几乎每天晚上都去那里 |
[19:58] | Know if she was there the morning he was killed? | 他被杀的那天早上她在吗? |
[20:02] | Probably. | 可能在吧 |
[20:04] | Poor thing. | 可怜的人 |
[20:06] | The two of them were in some serious love. | 他们俩正热恋着 |
[20:13] | You know how I know? | 你知道我怎么知道的吗? |
[20:15] | The sex. | 性爱之事 |
[20:17] | This courtyard echoes like a canyon, | 这个庭院像峡谷一样有回响 |
[20:19] | and I certainly know what good love sounds like. | 我当然知道甜蜜的爱情 听起来是什么声音 |
[20:25] | Don’t mean to embarrass you, darling. | -亲爱的 不是故意让你尴尬的 |
[20:26] | Oh, no, no, no, no, I was just, um… | -没有 我就是… |
[20:30] | I just realized I’m out of pound cake, Miss Loretta. | 我刚意识到我把磅饼吃完了 罗瑞塔女士 |
[20:32] | Oh! Well, don’t you worry. There’s plenty. | 别担心 还有很多呢 |
[20:35] | Be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[20:39] | Oh, man, she’s so cute. | 兄弟 她很可爱 |
[20:41] | Dan, if you’re here to tell me to stick to writing speeding tickets, | 如果你是来告诉我 让我继续开超速罚单 |
[20:44] | save it! | 那就别说了! |
[20:45] | I knew there was a witness to a murder yesterday, | 昨天有一个目击谋杀案的人 |
[20:47] | and no one is out there looking for her, thanks to Detective Reiben. | 但都因为那个莱本警探 没有人寻找她 |
[20:51] | What? | 什么? |
[20:53] | -Reiben made detective? -Yeah. He did. | -莱本成警探了? -是的 他当警探了 |
[20:56] | Did you even file that complaint against him? | -你投诉他了吗? |
[20:57] | Of course I did. | -我当然投诉了 |
[20:59] | I just didn’t follow up. Damn it, I should have. | 我只是没有跟进 该死 我应该跟进才对的 |
[21:03] | I had a lot of time in Hell to think about things I wish I’d done differently. | 我在地狱有时间去思考那些 我可能会做的不同的事 |
[21:06] | And fighting bullshit racists like that in the department is definitely one of ’em. | 对付局里那些混蛋种族主义者 就是这些事的其中之一 |
[21:11] | Okay, then I will. | 好吧 那我会查的 |
[21:16] | Be careful. | 小心行事 |
[21:17] | There’s gotta be a reason Reiben is impervious to complaints. | 莱本没有受到投诉的影响 肯定是有原因的 |
[21:20] | Who knows who he’s got in his corner. | 谁知道他身边有谁? |
[21:22] | Damn it, I wish I was really here, so I could help you. | 该死 我真希望自己在这里能帮你 |
[21:27] | -I wish you could too. -Wish I could what? | -我也希望你能 -希望我能干什么? |
[21:31] | I wish you could open up your own bakery, Miss Loretta, | 真希望你能开自己的面包店 罗瑞塔女士 |
[21:35] | because I would eat this deliciousness every day! | 因为那样我每天就都能 吃到这种美味了! |
[21:38] | See? Now this is what policing should be about. | 看到了吗?这才是警察应该做的 |
[21:41] | Spending time with the community. | 花时间和社区在一起 |
[21:43] | -Yes, ma’am, praising your cooking. -You got that right. | -是的 女士 高度称赞你的厨艺 -你这倒说的没错 |
[21:47] | Last question, Miss Loretta. Last question, um… | 最后一个问题 罗瑞塔女士 最后一个问题 |
[21:52] | -Do you know where Michaela is now? -‘Fraid not. | -你知道米凯拉现在在哪儿吗? -我恐怕不知道 |
[21:56] | And I imagine wherever she is, right about now, she is scared to death. | 我想不管她在哪儿 就是现在 她都怕得要死 |
[22:03] | You find her. | 你来找到她 |
[22:05] | You look after her, okay? | 你要照顾好她 好吗? |
[22:07] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[22:14] | You can’t get more grown up | 没有比学习驾驶有史以来 |
[22:16] | than learning to drive the most sophisticated vehicle ever produced. | 最精细的汽车 更能让你成长的事情了 |
[22:19] | 1962 Corvette Stingray. | 1962年的雪佛兰科尔维特 |
[22:21] | Naught to 60 in 5.9 seconds, with a top speed of 140 miles per hour. | 5.9秒内升到96迈 最高时速可达225千米 |
[22:27] | -A true, true American beauty. | 一辆真正的美国制造好车 |
[22:31] | -Hmm. Can we go now? | 我们现在可以出发了吗? |
[22:33] | Ay! Easy on the gas. | 加速时要小心 |
[22:37] | Now remember, she requires an extremely gentle touch, much like a lover. | 它需要非常温柔的触碰 就像对待爱人一样 |
[22:41] | If you take care of her, she will take care– | 如果你对它好 它也会对你好… |
[22:45] | -Okay! | 好吧! |
[22:48] | -Not your right of way! | 不是你的通行权! |
[22:50] | Sorry! | 抱歉! |
[22:55] | Right. She sticks a little between third and fourth so you might wanna– | 它的第三和第四齿轮之间有些粘连 所以也许你想… |
[23:04] | Look, when I said the top speed was 140, I didn’t mean you had to prove it! | 我说最高时速是225千米 不是说你要去证明这一点! |
[23:32] | You might just want to– to pump the brakes next time. | 下次你最好还是踩刹车吧 |
[23:52] | Unbelievable! Did you see her run that red light? | 难以置信!你看到她闯红灯了吗? |
[23:57] | Well, I’m sorry, but she was twice your age! | 我很抱歉 但她的岁数是你的两倍 |
[24:03] | Easy! | 慢点儿! |
[24:05] | Careful! Care– careful! | 小心! |
[24:12] | Whoops. | 哎哟 |
[24:14] | So that’s where that scratch came from. | 这就是刮痕的来源 |
[24:16] | Okay, that’s probably enough for today, so you can pull over. | 好了 今天到此为止吧 你可以靠边停车了 |
[24:28] | That was… very fast. | 简直是…太快了 |
[24:31] | I– I mean, you picked it up very quickly, didn’t you? | 我是说 你很快就学会了 不是吗? |
[24:35] | Very quickly. | 非常快 |
[24:37] | Yeah. ‘Cause it’s my car. | 是的 因为这是我的车 |
[24:43] | Right. Well, seems you got your driving skills from me as well, then. | 没错 看来你的驾驶技术 也是从我这里学来的 |
[24:48] | Actually, Mom taught me. | 其实是妈妈教我的 |
[24:53] | Of course she did. | 当然是她教的 |
[24:56] | Let’s swap. | 我们换个座位吧 |
[24:58] | -Hey, where are you headed? -Headed to the lieutenant’s office. | -你要去哪儿? -去警督的办公室 |
[25:02] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[25:04] | Yesterday’s murder wasn’t a gang shooting. | 昨天的谋杀案不是帮派枪击 |
[25:07] | Remember that second toothbrush I found? | 还记得我找到的第二把牙刷吗? |
[25:09] | Turns out that it belongs to the vic’s girlfriend, | 结果证明那是死者女朋友的 |
[25:11] | Michaela Williams. | 米凯拉·威廉姆斯 |
[25:13] | Now, I think she was there when Kevin was shot. | 我觉得凯文中枪的时候她就在现场 |
[25:15] | And get this, | 还有这个信息 |
[25:16] | the guy who lived in Kevin’s apartment right before him | 在凯文之前住在他公寓里的那个人 |
[25:19] | was a bad dude named Sam Ravinski. | 是一个叫山姆·拉文斯基的坏人 |
[25:21] | Goes by, uh, “Sam the Snake.” | 也被称为“毒蛇山姆” |
[25:23] | You should see the rap sheet on this guy! My theory… | 你应该看看这人的犯罪记录! 我的理论是… |
[25:27] | Someone busted into Kevin’s apartment looking for Sam! | 有人闯进凯文的公寓去找山姆! |
[25:31] | Textbook case of mistaken identity. | 教科书版的误认案件 |
[25:33] | I was just on my way to talk to the lieutenant about it. | 我刚刚正要去找警督谈谈 |
[25:36] | You call this keeping your head down? | 你管这个叫低调吗? |
[25:38] | You’re like one of those whack-a-mole games, | 你就像在玩打地鼠游戏 |
[25:40] | stuck in the “about to be smacked” position. | 处于“即将被打”的状态 |
[25:42] | A what? | 什么游戏? |
[25:46] | Look. | 听着 |
[25:47] | I know you’re just trying to protect me, | 我知道你只是想保护我 |
[25:50] | but Michaela is the one that needs our help. | 但米凯拉才是需要我们帮助的人 |
[25:53] | CSU found her blood at the scene. | 犯罪现场调查组在现场 发现了她的血迹 |
[25:55] | That means she’s out there, Harris. She’s injured, probably terrified. | 也就是说她在外面 哈里斯 她受伤了 可能还很害怕 |
[25:58] | Unfortunately, none of that matters right now. | 不幸的是 现在这些都不重要 |
[26:04] | Right. | 没错 |
[26:04] | Right. Wouldn’t wanna rock the boat. | 不想找麻烦 |
[26:06] | -That would be a career killer. -Exactly. | -那可能是职业杀手 -没错 |
[26:08] | Except I found out that you chose to kill your career. | 但我发现你选择了毁掉自己的事业 |
[26:11] | -That you turned down a detective job. | 你拒绝了一份警探的工作 |
[26:13] | Wow. So you’re investigating me now, rookie? | 哇 你现在都开始调查我了 新人? |
[26:16] | No. Mnh-mnh. I was just talking to my friend Chloe. | 没有 我只是 和我的朋友克萝伊谈了谈 |
[26:19] | -Chloe Decker? -Yes. | -克萝伊·德克? -是的 |
[26:21] | Chloe and I play by very different sets of rules. | 克萝伊和我要遵守的规则完全不同 |
[26:23] | Chloe’s dad was a cop, so she’s legacy. | 克萝伊的爸爸曾是警察 所以她这是子承父业 |
[26:26] | And also there’s… | 而且… |
[26:27] | What is it about Chloe? Oh, right. She’s white. | 克萝伊是什么人?没错 她是白人 |
[26:30] | Yes. I turned down a detective’s seat | 是的 我拒绝了警探工作 |
[26:32] | because they wanted to ship me out to the Palisades, | 因为他们想把我送到帕利塞德 |
[26:34] | get me far, far away from the ‘hood. | 让我离远一些 离得越远越好 |
[26:37] | One less tattletale. | 减少一个搬弄是非的人 |
[26:40] | -Like I said, used to have a mouth on me. -“Used to”? | -我说过我之前有发言权 -“之前”? |
[26:46] | Anyway, I turned it down. | 总之我拒绝了 |
[26:48] | ‘Cause I need to be here, where I can do the most good, | 我要去我能做的最好的地方 |
[26:50] | even if it means wearing these blues the rest of my life. | 即使这意味着一辈子都穿蓝色制服 |
[26:52] | That’s just something else that we can bring to the lieutenant. | 这是我们可以告诉警督的另一件事 |
[26:55] | Who do you think gave Reiben the promotion, | 你觉得是谁给莱本升职的 |
[26:57] | even after all those complaints against him? | 即使他遭到了那么多的投诉? |
[26:59] | Hey, rookie! | 喂 新人! |
[27:01] | Conference room. Now. | 到会议室来 现在 |
[27:09] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[27:28] | Heard you’ve been doing some detective work behind my back. | 听说你背着我做警探的工作… |
[27:31] | On your first day as a beat cop. | 在你当巡警的第一天 |
[27:33] | Do I have that right? | 我说得对吗? |
[27:36] | Because that takes some serious cojones. | 因为那需要很大的勇气 |
[27:38] | Yes, sir. | 是的 警官 |
[27:41] | See, the training manual says to examine a scene from both inside and out, | 你看 训练手册上说 要对现场进行里里外外的检查 |
[27:45] | that evidence found leading up to and away from a scene could be vital. | 发现的通向和离开现场的证据 都可能至关重要 |
[27:48] | And Miss Lopez did find something outside that bathroom, sir. | 洛佩兹小姐确实 在浴室外发现了些东西 警官 |
[27:52] | So, if you wanna reprimand me, well, then you go right ahead. | 所以如果你想斥责我 那就请便吧 |
[27:58] | But I stand by what I did. | 但我坚持我的做法 |
[28:06] | You should. | 你应该坚持 |
[28:09] | And I get why you did it. | 我知道你为什么这么做 |
[28:12] | -You do? -You don’t trust me, and why would you? | -你知道吗? -你不信任我 为什么呢? |
[28:15] | -You met me at my worst. -So then you do remember me. | -你在我最糟糕的时候遇见了我 -这么说你还记得我 |
[28:18] | How can I forget? I’ll always regret how I treated that kid. | 我怎么能忘记呢?我会一直后悔 当初那样对待那个孩子的 |
[28:25] | You know what’s not in the manual? How tough this job is. | 你知道手册里没有什么吗? 没有这份工作有多艰难 |
[28:31] | Sometimes, when you’re in the middle of it, | 有时候当你身处其中时 |
[28:33] | adrenaline pumping, | 肾上腺素大量分泌 |
[28:35] | fear can get the best of you. | 恐惧会打败你 |
[28:37] | But I want you to know, the person you saw that day, that’s not me. | 但我想让你知道 |
[28:39] | That’s not the kind of man I am. | 你那天看到的那个人 不是我真正的样子 |
[28:44] | -What kind of man are you, then? -The kind that owns up to his mistakes. | -那你是什么样的人? -勇于承认错误的人 |
[28:48] | Which is why I brought you in, to say you made the right call. | 所以我才让你进来 说你做了正确的决定 |
[28:51] | And thanks to you, we’re closing in on the killer. | 多亏了你 我们快找到凶手了 |
[28:55] | Got a hit on those prints Lopez found. | 找到洛佩兹发现的指纹了 |
[28:57] | Michaela Williams? | 米凯拉·威廉姆斯? |
[28:59] | And guess what. She’s got gang ties. | 你猜怎么样?她和帮派有联系 |
[29:01] | So it looks like I was barking up the right tree after all. | 看起来我的研究思路是对的 |
[29:05] | -Gang ties? -Ran with one, back in high school. | -和帮派有联系? -在高中时候就有一个帮派朋友 |
[29:08] | Sir, that was almost ten years ago. | 警官 那差不多是十年前的事了 |
[29:11] | That doesn’t means she’s the killer. | 这并不意味着她就是凶手 |
[29:14] | Guess it’s up to a jury, huh? | 看来要由陪审团来决定了 对吧? |
[29:17] | Good news is, looks like the vic clipped her before she took off, | 好消息是受害者在她离开前 开枪射中了她 |
[29:19] | so she won’t get far. | 所以她走不远 |
[29:20] | The vic? | 受害者? |
[29:23] | There wasn’t even a gun at the scene. | 现场连枪都没有 |
[29:26] | Anyway, thanks again, rookie. | 不管怎样 再次谢谢你 新人 |
[29:31] | Wouldn’t have found her without you. | 如果没有你 我们找不到她 |
[29:58] | I’ve realized I’ve been going about this the wrong way. | 我意识到我一直在用错误的方式 来弥补你 |
[30:01] | Now, of course Chloe has been an incredible mother to you. | 当然克萝伊对你来说 是个了不起的妈妈 |
[30:04] | And of course she’s celebrated every milestone | 她用最难忘的方式 |
[30:07] | in the most memorable way possible, | 庆祝每一个里程碑 |
[30:09] | which is why it’s silly of me to try and recreate moments | 所以我才会蠢到去重现 |
[30:12] | that you’ve surely already had. | 你肯定已经经历过的时刻 |
[30:14] | So, I thought about something both Maze and Dr. Linda said to me. | 所以我想到了 梅兹和琳达医生对我说的话 |
[30:20] | Maze and Linda gave you the same advice? That’s odd. | 梅兹和琳达医生给了你 同样的建议吗?这太奇怪了 |
[30:23] | I know! Huh! So much so that they must be onto something, right? | 我知道!这么奇怪 所以他们肯定发现了什么 对吧? |
[30:27] | -Well, I don’t– -Anyway. | -好吧 我不… -总之 |
[30:29] | They both said that I need to think about your feelings. | 他们都说我需要考虑一下你的感受 |
[30:33] | And the truth is, even though you had Chloe… | 事实是 即使你有克萝伊… |
[30:36] | well, you… | 好吧 你… |
[30:38] | you didn’t have me. | 你没有我 |
[30:39] | And I understand that there are some things only I can give you. | 我也明白有些东西只有我能给你 |
[30:44] | For instance, | 比如说 |
[30:46] | no one knows better than I do | 没人比我更清楚 |
[30:48] | how to | 如何 |
[30:50] | party! | 开派对! |
[31:02] | Yeah? | 对吧? |
[31:03] | Look, I’ve even invited all your friends! | 我还邀请了你所有的朋友! |
[31:06] | I don’t know any of these people. | 这些人我都不认识 |
[31:08] | What? Of course you do! | 什么?你当然认识了! |
[31:10] | They– they work here! | 他们都在这里工作! |
[31:12] | So do they! | 他们也是! |
[31:13] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[31:15] | Look, none of your loved ones have been born yet, so you know, slim pickings. | 听着 你爱的人都还没出生 所以没什么人可请 |
[31:18] | But there is your favorite auntie. | 但是我请来了你最喜欢的姨妈 |
[31:22] | The one who puts the “sin” into “assassin.” | 那个把“罪恶”变成“刺客”的人 |
[31:28] | Maze! Maze is here! | 梅兹!梅兹来了! |
[31:31] | Whoo-hoo. | 哇 |
[31:32] | Now, no one has a leg up on debauchery like Auntie Maze. | 没人比梅兹姨妈 更能在放荡方面占上风了 |
[31:35] | Except for me, obvi. | 当然除了我 |
[31:36] | So she’s gonna give you all sorts of insight. | 她会给你各种各样的见解 |
[31:39] | Isn’t that right, Maze? | 对吧 梅兹? |
[31:41] | Yes. Lesson one, | 是的 第一课 |
[31:43] | people say you shouldn’t mix your alcohol. | 人们说你不应该混着喝酒 |
[31:46] | But that’s people. We’re celestials. | 但那是人们 我们是神明 |
[31:49] | So true. | 太对了 |
[31:50] | So drink up, buttercup, because I’ve got another surprise for you. | 快喝吧 石斛红花酒 因为我还有个惊喜要给你 |
[31:55] | -Now get ready for a wild ride. | 现在准备好狂野之旅吧 |
[32:00] | Whee. | 真好 |
[32:03] | Come on, kid. | 来吧 孩子 |
[32:06] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[32:09] | Sorry the party’s so lame. | 抱歉这个派对太差劲了 |
[32:11] | But at least he’s trying. That’s something, right? | 但至少他在努力 这才是重点 对吧? |
[32:17] | All right, look… | 好吧 听着… |
[32:19] | I know how you feel. | 我知道你的感受 |
[32:21] | My mother was the queen of neglect. | 我妈妈是玩忽职守的女王 |
[32:25] | She didn’t give a shit about me or any of her other kids. | 她根本不在乎我和其他孩子 |
[32:28] | But that’s not him. He’s just, you know, a man. | 但他不是那样的 他就是一个男人 |
[32:33] | Human or angel, they’re just not as evolved as us. | 无论是人类还是天使 他们都不如我们进化得完善 |
[32:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:38] | Speaking of which, | 说到这儿 |
[32:39] | I, uh, handpicked the wait staff. | 我亲自挑选了服务员 |
[32:42] | -So they are all fair game. | 所以她们都是公平竞争的对象 |
[32:44] | You just let me know if any lady or ladies interest you, | 如果有你感兴趣的女人或女人们 那就告诉我 |
[32:49] | and I will make it so. | 我会帮忙的 |
[32:53] | Looks like you know me better than my own father. | 看来你比我父亲还了解我 |
[34:40] | Uh, free shots at the bar. Free shots, everyone. | 在酒吧喝免费酒 免费喝酒 各位! |
[34:44] | It’s the Morningstars. | 晨星请客 |
[34:48] | Sorry. I– | 抱歉 |
[34:49] | I didn’t have much chance to practice. | 我没有太多的机会练习 |
[34:52] | So was I completely off-key? | 我是不是完全走调了? |
[34:56] | You’re still trying to fix things. | 你还在努力补救 |
[34:58] | But you can’t. | 但你弥补不了 |
[35:00] | It’s all happened already, Lucifer. | 一切都已经发生了 路西法 |
[35:03] | And you weren’t there. | 而你却全都不在场 |
[35:06] | Not for my first tooth or– or my first day of school. | 我长第一颗牙你不在 第一天上学你也不在 |
[35:10] | Not when I learned to drive, or fly, for that matter. | 我学开车或是学飞的时候 关于这一切你都不在 |
[35:15] | Every birthday… | 每年的生日… |
[35:18] | every Christmas, | 每次圣诞节… |
[35:19] | every day! | 每一天! |
[35:22] | There’s no way you can make up for it. | 那些都是无法弥补的 |
[35:31] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[35:33] | What is it you do want then? | 那你到底想要什么? |
[35:35] | I mean, I’d mojo you, but it doesn’t work on celestials. | 我是说我想要对你施魔法 但那对神明没有用 |
[35:40] | Then just ask. | 那就直接问吧 |
[35:49] | Rory… | 罗莉… |
[35:54] | what do you desire? | 你的渴望是什么? |
[36:01] | I… | 我… |
[36:05] | I want– I want you to leave me alone. | 我想让你离我远点 |
[36:09] | Rory! | 罗莉! |
[36:19] | The party was great. | 派对很棒 |
[36:33] | This is my fault, you know. | 这是我的错 你知道 |
[36:36] | I put a target on the back of an innocent Black woman. | 我让一个无辜的黑人女性成为了靶子 |
[36:40] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[36:43] | But next time, consider talking to me first. | 但下次要考虑先跟我谈谈 |
[36:45] | And do what, hmm? Nothing? | 然后做什么?什么都不做? |
[36:48] | While a bigot makes asinine assumptions instead of doing his job? | 一个偏执狂只会做出愚蠢的假设 而不做好自己的工作? |
[36:52] | No, no. | 不应该这样 |
[36:55] | An investigator is supposed to investigate, Harris. | 调查员应该去调查的 哈里斯 |
[36:59] | Look at evidence, talk to witnesses. I mean… | 查看证据、和目击者交谈 我是说… |
[37:03] | Do you see what’s happening? | 你看到发生了什么吗? |
[37:04] | Are you seriously trying to school me after being here for a hot minute? | 你刚来这么短的时间 还想要教训我吗? |
[37:10] | -I’m sorry, I just don’t– -I have a niece | -我很抱歉 我就是不… -我有个 |
[37:13] | in first grade. | 上一年级的侄女 |
[37:14] | I was asked to do Career Day at her school. | 我受邀参加了她学校的职业日活动 |
[37:17] | God, I was so excited to empower these kids, | 天啊 能让这些孩子 尤其是女孩们 |
[37:20] | especially the girls, you know, that they could be like me. | 变得像我一样 我真是太兴奋了 |
[37:23] | You know what I felt when I set foot on that campus? | 你知道我踏进那所学校时的感受吗? |
[37:27] | Fear. | 恐惧 |
[37:31] | These kids don’t have the luxury to separate the person from the uniform. | 这些孩子无法把人和制服区分开 |
[37:35] | This uniform took their mom away. | 这身制服带走了他们的妈妈 |
[37:39] | This uniform killed their brother. | 这身制服杀了他们的兄弟 |
[37:46] | They’re terrified of us. | 他们害怕我们 |
[37:53] | And every day we give them thousands of reasons why they should be. | 每天我们都给他们成千上万个理由 来说明为什么他们应该这样 |
[38:01] | And, yeah… | 是的… |
[38:05] | I see. | 我明白 |
[38:07] | But we have to try and change that. | 但我们必须努力改变这一点 |
[38:09] | Yeah, but not by bulldozing into the lieutenant’s office. | 是的 但不是强行进警督的办公室 |
[38:14] | You gotta dance between the raindrops. | 你必须一点一滴之间改变 |
[38:16] | You gotta be accessible, be there every day. | 你必须随时待命 每天都努力 |
[38:18] | This is why I didn’t wanna get broomed into a cushy job in the Palisades. | 这就是为什么我不想去帕利塞德 做一份轻松的工作 |
[38:23] | If I see another cop pull over a person of color, | 如果我看到另一个警察拦下有色人种 |
[38:27] | I can watch. | 我可以看着 |
[38:30] | If I see something, I can say something. | 如果我看到什么 我就能说点什么 |
[38:32] | But carefully. | 但是要小心 |
[38:34] | -To the right person. -To the right person? | -要冲对的人说 -冲对的人? |
[38:38] | No. No, that can’t be it. | 不行 情况不能是这样 |
[38:41] | You’re only one person, Harris. You can’t be everywhere. | 你只是一个人 你不能无处不在 |
[38:43] | Yeah, well, there’s the battles and then there’s the war, | 这里有打斗 那里有战争 |
[38:45] | but, you know, you don’t have to worry about that yet. | 但你现在还不用担心这些 |
[38:48] | Yes, I do. | 是的 我用担心 |
[38:49] | No, you don’t. | 不对 你不用担心 |
[38:53] | I would think before taking my side. | 站在我这边之前 我会三思而后行 |
[38:57] | I’m kind of the kid who gets picked last for dodgeball around here. | 我是这里躲避球最后被选上的孩子 |
[39:03] | Well, I don’t know what dodgeball is, | 我不知道躲避球是什么 |
[39:07] | so whatever it is, I would pick you first. | 不管是什么 我都会先选你的 |
[39:12] | You’re a weird one. | 你真是个奇怪的人 |
[39:13] | But you’re all right. | 但你很好 |
[39:17] | Who’s that? | 那是谁? |
[39:18] | Let’s just say I might know a guy. | 这么说吧 我可能认识一个人 |
[39:27] | -Who’s that? -New partner. You can trust him. | -那是谁? -我的新搭档 你可以相信他 |
[39:30] | Amenadiel, this is Dr. Lamotte. | 阿曼纳迪尔 这位是拉莫特医生 |
[39:32] | She runs a free clinic around the corner from Kevin Campbell’s apartment. | 她在凯文·坎贝尔公寓附近 开了家免费诊所 |
[39:36] | Why don’t you catch him up on what you told me on the phone? | 告诉他你在电话里告诉我的事 |
[39:40] | Michaela came by the clinic yesterday. She had a gunshot wound in the thigh. | 米凯拉昨天来过诊所 她大腿上有个枪伤 |
[39:44] | Close to the artery. She was bleeding pretty bad. | 伤口靠近动脉 她流了很多血 |
[39:47] | I patched her up the best I could. | -我尽我所能帮她包扎了 |
[39:48] | You know where she is now? | -你知道她现在在哪儿吗? |
[39:50] | No, but… | 不知道 但… |
[39:53] | I do have this. | 我有这个 |
[39:56] | That’s the slug I pulled out of Michaela’s thigh. | 这是我从米凯拉大腿里弄出来的子弹 |
[39:59] | Thank you, Doctor, for helping us and her. | 谢谢你 医生 谢谢你帮助我们和她 |
[40:02] | And, hey, if you talk to her again, please give her my number. | 如果你再和她联系 请把我的电话号码给她 |
[40:09] | This is great. | 太棒了 |
[40:11] | But how the hell are we gonna run this without anyone finding out? | 但我们要怎么做 才能不被别人发现呢? |
[40:15] | I might know a guy. | 我可能认识一个人 |
[40:18] | Okay. So ballistics ran the slug. | 好吧 对子弹进行了弹道测试 |
[40:21] | Oh. Don’t worry. Linus from night shift did it, and he owes me big time | 别担心 是上夜班的莱纳斯做的 他欠我一个大人情 |
[40:24] | for introducing him to my amazing D&D squad. | 让我把他介绍给 我厉害的龙与地下城小队 |
[40:28] | Anyway, the bullet not only matches | 不管怎样 这颗子弹不仅和在死者 |
[40:31] | the one found in your victim, Kevin Campbell, | 凯文·坎贝尔身上发现的一样 |
[40:33] | but Linus rushed both through NIBIN and got a hit. | 莱纳斯也在国家弹道信息综合网上 找到了匹配的子弹 |
[40:38] | Nine millimeter, owned by some scary-ass loan shark leg-breaker | 九毫米口径 拥有枪的人 是一个叫洛根·麦卡锡的 |
[40:42] | named Logan McCarthy. | 可怕的、腿断了的放高利贷者 |
[40:44] | Now, apparently McCarthy has a reputation for getting all shooty | 很明显麦卡锡是出了名的 |
[40:47] | on yahoos who owe him money. | 对欠他钱的人很粗暴 |
[40:49] | I bet Sam the Snake was one of those yahoos. | 我打赌毒蛇山姆就是那群野蛮人之一 |
[40:52] | The guy who lived in Kevin Campbell’s apartment before. | 之前住在 凯文·坎贝尔公寓里的那个人 |
[40:57] | Officer Harris. | 我是哈里斯警官 |
[40:58] | Dr. Lamotte gave me your number. I– I didn’t know who else to call. | 拉莫特医生给了我你的号码 我不知道还能打给谁 |
[41:03] | -Michaela? -Yeah, the doctor said I could trust you. | -你是米凯拉? -是的 医生说我可以相信你 |
[41:06] | You can. Are you all right? | 你可以相信我 |
[41:07] | -Tell us where you are. -Hiding. | -你还好吗?告诉我们你在哪儿 -我在藏着 |
[41:10] | I’m scared. I went back to the clinic, but he must have guessed I would, | 我很害怕 我又去了诊所 但他肯定猜到了 |
[41:14] | ’cause he followed me when I left. | 因为我离开的时候他一直跟着我 |
[41:16] | Who? | 谁? |
[41:17] | Who followed you? | 谁跟着你? |
[41:19] | The man who killed Kevin. | 杀了凯文的人 |
[41:21] | I saw him do it, and he knows I saw. You have to help me. | 我看到他这么做了 他也知道我看到了 你们必须帮助我 |
[41:26] | Of course, just tell us where you are. | 当然 告诉我们你在哪儿 |
[41:28] | Inglewood Cemetery, in the big mausoleum on the right. | 英格尔伍德公墓 在靠右边的大陵墓里 |
[41:32] | Hurry, please. | 拜托快一点儿 |
[41:33] | Stay where you are, we’ll be right there. | 待在原地 我们马上就到 |
[41:35] | Let’s roll. | 我们出发吧 |
[42:42] | Blood. | 血迹 |
[42:57] | Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot, please. | 别开枪! 别开枪 拜托 |
[43:00] | Michaela, it’s Officer Harris. | 米凯拉 我是哈里斯警官 |
[43:04] | We spoke on the phone. Are you all right? | 我们之前通过电话 你还好吗? |
[43:06] | -You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[43:08] | Yeah, I just, uh… | 还好 我就是… |
[43:10] | -I think I ripped my stitches. -Okay, we need to get you out of here. | -我觉得我把缝的线扯开了 -好吧 我们需要带你离开这里 |
[43:15] | -Ow. -Is it your leg? | 是你的腿流的血吗? |
[43:16] | He’s out there. | 他在外面 |
[43:18] | You didn’t see him? | 你们没看到他吗? |
[43:20] | I saw him. | 我看到他了 |
[43:23] | I’m not lying. | 我没有撒谎 |
[43:26] | And I saw him shoot Kevin. | 我看到他朝凯文开枪了 |
[43:31] | It was so loud. | 声音非常大… |
[43:34] | The gun. | 枪声 |
[43:36] | Kevin didn’t even have a chance to react. | 凯文根本没反应过来 |
[43:40] | I saw Kevin’s head fall back, | 我看到凯文的头向后仰 |
[43:42] | and I couldn’t think. | 我根本无法思考 |
[43:44] | I– I screamed, and I ran into the bathroom, | 我尖叫着跑进浴室 |
[43:48] | and I got out the window. | 然后从窗户爬了出去 |
[43:51] | And he came in and shot at me. | 他冲我走来 然后开了枪 |
[43:55] | I know you think I did it, but I didn’t. | 我知道你们认为是我干的 但不是我 |
[43:59] | I would never… | 我永远不会… |
[44:01] | ever hurt Kevin. | 伤害凯文的 |
[44:05] | I loved him… | 我很爱他 |
[44:08] | so much. | 深爱至极 |
[44:15] | You have to believe me. | 你们必须相信我 |
[44:17] | I do. | 我相信你 |
[44:19] | We do, Michaela. | 我们相信你 米凯拉 |
[44:21] | And we’re here to help you. | 我们就是来帮你的 |
[44:23] | You can trust us. | 你可以相信我们 |
[44:33] | Let’s get you some help, okay? | 我们去找人帮你 好吗? |
[44:43] | Michaela! | -米凯拉! -米凯拉! |
[44:49] | Car 77, under fire. We need backup. | 77号车遭到攻击 我们需要支援 |
[44:51] | Copy, 77. | 收到 77号车 |
[44:54] | -Eyes on the shooter? | 你能看到开枪的人吗? |
[44:56] | Negative. | 不能 |
[45:02] | Get down! Do you wanna get shot? | 趴下!你想挨枪子吗? |
[45:18] | This whole cemetery is surrounded by half a dozen cars! | 整个墓地被六辆警车包围着! |
[45:25] | You know better than I that killing cops | 你比我更清楚 杀警察 |
[45:27] | is gonna take this to another level of bad. | 会让犯罪情节变得更糟 |
[45:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[45:49] | I’m unarmed. | 我把武器放下了 |
[45:57] | Suspect is Michaela Williams, age 25. | 嫌疑人是米凯拉·威廉姆斯 25岁 身高1.62米 黑人 穿着… |
[46:01] | -Five-four, Black, wearing… -On the ground, now! | 趴在地上 快! |
[46:03] | Me? | 我? |
[46:04] | -He’s got the gun! -I said, down on the ground! | -他拿着枪呢! -我说趴在地上! |
[46:07] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! She’s the victim! That man is the perpetrator. | 哇!她是受害者!那个人是犯罪者 |
[46:14] | -What are you doing? Take her down! | 你在做什么?把她拿下啊! |
[46:17] | I said get her! She’s armed. | 我说把她拿下!她带着武器呢 |
[46:21] | -Get away from her, you idiot! | 离她远点儿! |
[46:22] | No, I’m not gonna do that because she’s innocent. | 我不会那么做的 她是无辜的 |
[46:24] | -That’s our killer! -No! I’m not gonna do that! | -那是我们的凶手! -不是!我不会那么做的! |
[46:29] | Amenadiel, please just do what they say! | 阿曼纳迪尔 拜托照他们说的做吧! |
[46:31] | Put your hands on your head! -Get off of him! | -双手抱头! -放开他! |
[46:48] | We’ll see. | 我们等着瞧 |
[46:57] | Take them both in. | 把他们两个都带走 |
[47:46] | The evidence that you dug up cleared her. | 你找到的证据证明她是清白的 |
[47:48] | You did some good work. | 你干得不错 |
[47:57] | How do you do that, hmm? | 你是怎么做到的? |
[48:02] | Do this? | 经历这样的事? |
[48:04] | Day after day. | 日复一日的积累 |
[48:07] | Because I don’t think that I can. | 因为我觉得我做不到 |
[48:12] | -What Michaela went through is not right. -Not right? | -米凯拉所经历的是错误的 -错误的? |
[48:15] | It was criminal. | 那是犯罪 |
[48:17] | She, a completely innocent woman, was almost killed | 一个完全无辜的女人 |
[48:20] | by the people who are supposed to protect her. | 差点被本该保护她的人杀死 |
[48:24] | -If we hadn’t been there tonight– -But we were. | -如果我们今晚没去… -但我们去了! |
[48:28] | We were. | 我们去了 |
[48:33] | That’s how I do it. | 我就是这么做的 |
[48:35] | And that’s why I do it. | 这也是我这么做的原因 |
[48:39] | And why I have to keep after it. | 也是我必须要坚持的原因 |
[48:44] | Why we have to. | 我们必须坚持的原因 |
[49:04] | Uh, by the way, you still owe me ten bucks. | 顺便说一下 你还欠我十美元呢 |
[49:12] | Looks like you’re buying coffees tomorrow. | 看来你明天要买咖啡了 |
[49:15] | Yeah. | 好 |
[49:16] | Both of them. | 买两杯 |
[49:19] | Go drive her home. | 去送她回家吧 |
[49:24] | Yeah. | 好 |