| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:11] | See? There it is. | 看到了吗?在这儿 |
| [00:12] | Definitive proof that the laws of nature are breaking down, | 这是自然法则正在瓦解的确凿证据 |
| [00:16] | and the Earth as we know it is officially doomed. | 我们所知的地球注定要灭亡 |
| [00:19] | 世界末日? 令人担忧的趋势 | |
| [00:24] | Right. | 没错 |
| [00:26] | Yeah, I– I can see how some of these things could be problematic. | 没错 我能看出其中一些 的确存在问题 |
| [00:29] | Uh, frogs falling from the sky, | 青蛙从天而降 |
| [00:31] | plagues, random plane crashes. | 瘟疫、随机的飞机失事… |
| [00:34] | But reduced hiccups and vanishing mosquitoes? | 但是正在减少的打嗝和消失的蚊子? |
| [00:38] | I mean, surely those last two should reside on a separate “tiny nuisance” board? | 最后两个肯定要被分在“小麻烦”组里 |
| [00:41] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 没事 |
| [00:43] | Maybe I haven’t figured out exactly what role hiccups will play | 也许我还没弄清楚打嗝 在世界最后一幕中会扮演什么 |
| [00:47] | in the world’s final act, but the dwindling mosquito population? | 但是正在减少的蚊子数量? |
| [00:51] | I– Ay, Dios mío! | 我… |
| [00:54] | Mosquito numbers drop low enough, | 如果蚊子数量降到足够低 |
| [00:56] | the whole ecosystem goes down | 整个生态系统都会 |
| [00:58] | like a triple-decker ice cream on a hot summer day. | 像炎热夏天里的冰淇淋一样崩溃 |
| [01:00] | We’re talking aquatic life, birds, all affected. | 我们说的是水生生物、鸟类 都会受到影响 |
| [01:04] | We lose mosquitoes… we lose civilization. | 我们失去蚊子 我们就会失去文明 |
| [01:11] | I was supposed to protect humanity. | 我应该保护人类的 |
| [01:14] | How could I fail to notice something of this– this magnitude? | 我怎么会没注意到这么重要的东西? |
| [01:18] | -Well, to be fair, none of us noticed. -I noticed. | -说实话 我们都没注意到 -我注意到了 |
| [01:20] | Okay? I noticed. | 好吗?我注意到了 |
| [01:21] | And I would have figured it out a lot sooner | 如果你们之中一个人让我 |
| [01:23] | if any one of you would have let me into your little celestial in-crowd, | 融入你们的神明小团体 我本可以更早发现的 |
| [01:28] | but no! | 但你们没有! |
| [01:29] | You guys had to play | 你们像其他人一样一定要玩 |
| [01:31] | “sideline the scientist,” like everybody else. | “边缘化科学家”那一套 |
| [01:32] | You need to become God, now. | 你现在必须成为上帝 |
| [01:35] | Hold up. | 等等 |
| [01:37] | I thought your dad was God. | 我以为你爸爸才是上帝 |
| [01:40] | Father of angels, best hugger in the world, | 天使之父 世界上最好的拥抱者 |
| [01:42] | because he literally invented hugs. | 因为是他本人发明了拥抱 |
| [01:45] | It all made sense. | 这一切才说得通 |
| [01:47] | Dad was God, but then he retired to Mom’s universe. | 爸爸曾是上帝 但他退休后回到了妈妈的宇宙 |
| [01:50] | Incommunicado as ever. | 一如既往地 遗世独立 |
| [01:52] | Probably thinks that the apocalypse is some sort of teachable moment. | 也许认为世界末日 是什么值得学习的一课 |
| [01:56] | So, what, you’re just gonna become the new God now? | 所以你现在直接成为新上帝了吗? |
| [02:00] | He’s not “just” doing anything, Ella. | 他不是“直接”成为的 艾拉 |
| [02:03] | The whole angel war was fought to win Lucifer that seat. | 整个天使之战都是为了 让路西法赢得王座 |
| [02:07] | Remiel died for it. | 雷米尔为此而死 |
| [02:09] | Chloe died for it. | 克萝伊为此而死 |
| [02:11] | You what now? | 你刚才说什么? |
| [02:12] | We still have some things we need to explain. | 我们还有一些事情需要解释 |
| [02:14] | Listen, it’s been a long and painful road for all of us, | 听着 对我们所有人来说 这都是一条漫长且痛苦的道路 |
| [02:19] | but the time has come for Lucifer to ascend the throne. | 但让路西法登上王座的时刻到来了 |
| [02:26] | You’re right, brother. | 你说得对 兄弟 |
| [02:29] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
| [02:38] | Next time you see me, I’ll be God. | 下次你们见到我 我就是上帝了 |
| [02:43] | Ruler of Heaven and Earth. | 统治着地狱和人间 |
| [02:53] | Earth… | 人间… |
| [02:55] | Why is he doing that shruggy thingy with his shoulders? | 他为什么要做甩一下肩膀那个动作? |
| [02:59] | It’s just– this is very weird. | 只是…这太奇怪了 |
| [03:01] | Like, I can feel my wings in there, but they don’t just… | 我能感觉到我的翅膀就在那儿 但是它们就是… |
| [03:05] | They don’t wanna pop out. | 它们就是不想出来 |
| [03:07] | I– this has never happened to me before. I– | 我…我从来没有遇到过这种事 |
| [03:11] | Gimme some room! I’ll give it a jump start. | 给我腾一点空间! 我会用跳跃开始 |
| [03:13] | -Gimme some room! -Okay! | -给我腾一点空间! -好! |
| [03:19] | Lucifer… | 路西法… |
| [03:20] | -Come on! -I get it! | 拜托!该死 |
| [03:24] | Gimme a lift. Given what happened last time, | -载我一程 -鉴于上次发生的事情 |
| [03:26] | I think it’s probably best that you deal with whatever this is before you go up. | 最好是在你上去之前 先解决这个问题 |
| [03:30] | Good point. | 有道理 |
| [03:31] | Lucifer, your– your body self-actualizes, | 路西法 你的身体会自我实现 |
| [03:35] | so, with everything that’s been going on, what if your wings aren’t coming out | 所以经历了这么多事情 如果你的翅膀不肯出来 |
| [03:38] | because you feel you’re not ready to be God. | 会不会是因为你觉得 你还没准备好成为上帝呢 |
| [03:42] | -But I am ready. | 但我准备好了啊 |
| [03:43] | -Listen, we don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间讨论这个了 |
| [03:45] | I’ll go to the Silver City and try to figure out what’s going on | 我会去亮银之城搞清楚 到底是怎么回事 |
| [03:47] | and try to stall whatever’s happening. | 然后试着停止这一切 |
| [03:49] | As for you, brother, | 至于你 弟弟 |
| [03:51] | you need to get your head on straight. | 你需要好好理清头绪 |
| [03:54] | -Silver City? | 亮银之城? |
| [04:04] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
| [04:06] | Amenadiel! | 阿曼纳迪尔! |
| [04:26] | So that’s how it’s supposed to work. | 所以原本应该是这样的 |
| [04:37] | -Come on! -Okay! | -来吧 -好了 |
| [04:40] | Well, now what? | 好吧 现在怎么办? |
| [04:42] | Okay, if you need to get your head on straight, | 好吧 如果你需要理清头绪 |
| [04:45] | then… | 那么… |
| [04:48] | Right. | 没错 |
| [04:50] | Doctor! | 医生! |
| [04:54] | Doctor! | 医生! |
| [04:57] | Oh, for crying out loud. Doctor! | 看在上帝的份上 医生! |
| [05:03] | -Aah! -Don’t worry. It’s nothing I haven’t seen before. | 没什么是我没见过的 |
| [05:05] | Look, I’m sorry to wake you, but it’s an emergency. | 我很抱歉吵醒你 但我有紧急情况 |
| [05:10] | Oh. Hello. | 你好 |
| [05:11] | The sommelier from the wedding. | 婚礼上的侍酒师 |
| [05:13] | Excellent taste, as always. | 一如既往地品味不错 |
| [05:15] | What kind of emergency, uh, | 除了世界末日 |
| [05:18] | other than the end of the world? | 还能有什么紧急情况? |
| [05:20] | It’s time, Doctor. | 是时候了 医生 |
| [05:23] | Time for what? | 什么的时候? |
| [05:24] | For the final therapy of Lucifer Morningstar. | 对路西法晨星的最后一次治疗 |
| [05:29] | For real, this time. | 这次是真的 |
| [05:43] | Okay, I understand the possible end of | 我明白可能来临的世界末日 |
| [05:45] | the world needs to be dealt with quickly, | 需要被迅速解决 |
| [05:48] | in the middle of the night, even, but why did we have to come to my office? | 甚至是在大半夜 但为什么 你一定要来我的办公室呢? |
| [05:52] | Because this is where I do my best emotional processing. | 因为这是我最擅长处理情绪的地方 |
| [05:55] | Right, of course. | 是啊 当然了 |
| [05:59] | Okay, so what’s the problem? | 所以有什么问题? |
| [06:01] | Well, I can’t save the world till I’m on Dad’s throne, | 在登上父亲的王位前 我不能拯救这个世界 |
| [06:03] | and I can’t get to Dad’s throne ’cause my wings are on the fritz. | 但因为我的翅膀不能正常工作 我又无法前往父亲的王位 |
| [06:07] | -Okay, couldn’t Amenadiel fly you up? -Well, in theory, yes. | -阿曼纳迪尔不能带你飞上去吗? -好吧 理论上是可以 |
| [06:13] | But who’s to say my body won’t self-sabotage some other way? | 但谁能保证我的身体 不会以某种方式自我毁灭呢? |
| [06:16] | I mean, I could burst into flames again, | 我的身体可能又会燃烧起来 |
| [06:17] | and not the, you know, “Yay, I’m worthy” kind. | 却不再是“我很有价值”的那种 |
| [06:21] | Lucifer, you’re right that most performance issues | 路西法 你是对的 大多数的身体机能问题 |
| [06:24] | are rooted in the mind. | 根源都在你的内心 |
| [06:26] | I beg your pardon. | 我没懂你的意思 |
| [06:27] | You of all people should know I’ve never suffered from performance issues. | 你应该知道我从来没有过 身体机能问题 |
| [06:32] | -Oh, you mean the wings. -Yeah. | -你是说翅膀 -对 |
| [06:34] | Right, yes, well, that is most likely mental, rather than anatomical, | 没错 是的 这更可能是心理问题 而不是身体结构上的问题 |
| [06:38] | which is why the fate of the world literally rests in your capable hands. | 这就是为什么世界的命运 掌握在你的手中 |
| [06:42] | So, come on. | 所以 来吧 |
| [06:44] | Shrink me. | 治愈我 |
| [06:47] | Okay, just, um… | 好吧 只是… |
| [06:50] | Just give me a sec to think. | 要给我一点时间想想 |
| [06:55] | Let’s see… | 我们来看看… |
| [07:00] | -What’s that? -Nothing. | -那是什么? -没什么 |
| [07:04] | “Sympathy for the My Time With Lucifer Morningstar.” | 《对魔鬼的同情: 我与路西法·晨星共处的岁月》 |
| [07:08] | Doesn’t look like “nothing” to me. | 在我看来可不是“没什么” |
| [07:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [07:16] | This is happening. | 这一刻来临了 |
| [07:18] | At00 a.m. | 在凌晨三点 |
| [07:20] | Without a bra. | 还没穿胸罩 |
| [07:26] | I’ve been writing a book… | 我一直在写关于你的 |
| [07:28] | about you. | 一本书 |
| [07:33] | Well… | 好吧… |
| [07:37] | this is, uh… | 这真是… |
| [07:39] | This is marvelous! | 这真是太棒了! |
| [07:41] | I mean, Western literature has portrayed me in a terrible light for centuries, | 西方文学几个世纪来 都把我描述成一种可怕的形象 |
| [07:45] | starting with that perennial best-seller that need not be named. | 从那本无需署名的常青树畅销书开始 |
| [07:48] | Thanks for nothing, Gutenberg. | 算我自讨没趣 古腾堡 |
| [07:50] | Yeah, well, it’s– it’s just a first draft. | 是的 好吧 这只是初稿 |
| [07:54] | Uh, a pre-first draft, really. | 是早期的初稿 真的 |
| [07:56] | I was just skimming over it in case there was something useful, you know, | 我只是通过过去与你的会面 匆匆赶稿出来一些题材 |
| [08:00] | from one of your past sessions… | 以防遗漏掉一些重要的东西 |
| [08:03] | …you know, considering I haven’t had any sleep. | 考虑到我没怎么睡觉 |
| [08:05] | Or coffee. | 也没喝咖啡 |
| [08:07] | The past. | 过去 |
| [08:09] | -Doctor, that’s it. -What is it? | -医生 就是这个 -什么? |
| [08:11] | If everything we’ve worked through together | 如果我们一起谈过的东西 |
| [08:13] | in the past five years is contained in this book, | 都包含在这书里 |
| [08:15] | then the answer to my little wing sitch must be in here. | 那么关于我翅膀小状况的解答 也一定在里面 |
| [08:18] | So, all we need to do is find it. | 所以我们只需要找到就行 |
| [08:20] | Oh, I don’t think that’s a good idea, Lucifer. | -我不觉得这是个好主意 |
| [08:22] | Quite a lot to read on borrowed time. | -有很多东西要看呢 |
| [08:24] | That’s just chapter one. | 那只是第一章 |
| [08:36] | That’s the book. | 这才是整本书 |
| [08:38] | Right. Were you planning to go full Dickens and get paid by the word? | 你是不是打算完全走狄更斯路线 然后让全世界付给你稿费? |
| [08:41] | Unwieldy, right? Which is why I think we should come up with another solution. | 很不明智 对吧? 所以我觉得我们应该再想个办法 |
| [08:46] | -Hypnosis, visualization. | 催眠、想象 |
| [08:48] | I know a medicine man in Tarzana who can do wonders with ayahuasca. | 我认识塔扎纳的一个药剂师 可以用死藤水制造奇迹 |
| [08:51] | Well, much as I love the psychedelics, no need, doctor. | 他像我一样喜欢迷幻 没这个必要 |
| [08:53] | Because all we need to do is go through everything you’ve written, | 因为我们只需要逐一检查你写的大作 |
| [08:56] | line by line, until we find the answer. | 逐字逐句 直到我们找到答案 |
| [09:00] | We’re gonna need a bigger office. | 我们需要一个更大点的办公室 |
| [09:03] | Now don’t think this means I’m not still mad at you guys, okay? | 别以为这就表示 我不生你们几个的气了 |
| [09:06] | Because I totally am. | 因为我还在气头上 |
| [09:09] | But you can’t have a sleepover | 但你们不能在没有毛绒拖鞋 |
| [09:10] | without fuzzy slippers and Korean face masks. You just can’t. | 和韩国面膜的地方过夜 就是不能 |
| [09:14] | Wait. You said there would be five of us. | 你说过我们会有五个人 |
| [09:25] | What? | 怎么了? |
| [09:26] | You interrupt a demon on a wedding night, you get what you get. | 你们在新婚之夜打断了恶魔 你们得到想要的了 |
| [09:33] | So, in conclusion, | 所以总之 |
| [09:35] | if we divide and conquer the doctor’s sure-to-be-fascinating book, | 如果我们分开来征服医生写的 一定很精彩的系列丛书 |
| [09:38] | then we should be able to solve my wingtuation in a snap. | 我们就能立刻解决我的翅膀问题 |
| [09:42] | “Save the devil, save the world,” as it were. | 可以这么说: “拯救恶魔就是拯救世界” |
| [09:44] | Maybe Lucifer’s problem is he promises to help people out. | 也许路西法的问题是 他承诺去帮助人们 |
| [09:47] | -But then he just leaves them hanging. | 但却只是让他们等着 |
| [09:49] | -Yeah, good point, Dan. | 是啊 说得好 丹 |
| [09:51] | Dan? What? No– no way! | 丹?不可能! |
| [09:53] | Are you– are you telling me that Dan is here, like, in this room? | 你是说丹也在房间里吗? |
| [09:58] | Yeah, he’s a– a ghost. | 对 他是个鬼魂 |
| [10:01] | Humans can’t see him. | 人类看不到他 |
| [10:04] | Well, maybe your problem is | 也许你的问题是 |
| [10:06] | that you’re constantly keeping secrets from people | 你 一直在向关心你的人 |
| [10:09] | who care about you! | 隐瞒秘密! |
| [10:11] | -Maze, give Ella a message for me. -No! | -梅兹 帮我告诉艾拉一句话 -不要! |
| [10:13] | No, I did not traipse over here on my wedding night | 我不会在我的新婚夜上溜达过来 |
| [10:16] | to be your Whoopi Goldberg. | 像乌比·戈德堡一样当灵媒 |
| [10:18] | Hey, look, guys. | 喂 快看 各位 |
| [10:19] | Everybody’s name is on this page, so this might be a good place to start. | 每个人的名字都在这页上 所以这可能是个好的开始 |
| [10:23] | “Lucifer sauntered into the precinct, greeting all of his friends.” | “路西法走进分局 问候他所有的朋友” |
| [10:28] | Hello, precinct! | 你好 分局! |
| [10:30] | Yes, it’s me, your favorite crime-solving devil. | 是的 是我 你们最喜欢的破案小魔鬼 |
| [10:33] | -Morning, Detective. -Good morning. | -早上好 警探 -早上好 |
| [10:35] | That’s the case, all wrapped up. | 案件报告在这儿 都整理好了 |
| [10:37] | Clue, suspect, new clue, takedown. Another murder solved. | 线索、嫌疑人、新线索全都搞定了 又一起谋杀案 |
| [10:41] | Crazy that the killer was the first person we met. | 凶手是我们第一个见到的人 这太疯狂了 |
| [10:45] | -What are the chances? -I know! | -机会有多大呢? -我知道! |
| [10:48] | -Isn’t it such a great day? | 今天很不错 不是吗? |
| [10:50] | Also, I have information for you. | 而且我有消息带给你们 |
| [10:52] | Science, gak. | 科学、流程 |
| [10:53] | Super-duper cheery science gak. | 超级令人开心的科学流程 |
| [10:56] | -Did you say “science”? -Mm-hmm. | 你刚才说“科学”了? |
| [10:58] | That makes me think. Yes, I just solved another murder. | 这让我想到…是的 我刚解决了一桩谋杀案 |
| [11:00] | -Unbelievable. -Hey, Chloe! | -难以置信 -喂 克萝伊! |
| [11:02] | -Here’s the evidence you asked for. | 这些是你要的证据 |
| [11:05] | Oh, Dan. | 天啊 丹 |
| [11:07] | I think you– you made a mistake. | 我觉得你犯了个错误 |
| [11:09] | -But don’t worry, I’ll fix it. Again. | 但别担心 我会再一次解决的 |
| [11:14] | Yep. | 是的 |
| [11:16] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
| [11:17] | -Two-for-one bounties. Kudos. -Two and a half. | -买一赠一的奖励 了不起 -两个半 |
| [11:23] | Relax, dude. | 放松 兄弟 |
| [11:25] | -He was like that when I found him. | 我找到他的时候就这样了 |
| [11:28] | Dan, is something missing from the evidence bag? | 丹 证据包里是不是少了什么? |
| [11:35] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
| [11:42] | Cacuzza! Were you under there the whole time? | 卡库萨!你一直待在那下面吗? |
| [11:47] | “Under.” That makes me think. | “下面” 这让我来了灵感 |
| [11:50] | -I just solved another murder. -How do you do it, Detective? | -我又破了一桩案子 -你怎么办到的 警探? |
| [11:54] | You’re so smart and beautiful and perfect, | 你太聪明、漂亮、完美了 |
| [11:56] | and we are the best partnership ever, aren’t we? | 而我们是史上最棒的搭档 对吧? |
| [11:59] | -Yes. | 是的 |
| [12:00] | Oh, that reminds me. | 这让我想起了 |
| [12:02] | There’s something important I need to talk to you about. | 我有些话要跟你说 |
| [12:04] | Something celestial in nature. | 某种自然界的神明 |
| [12:06] | Uh, Miss Lopez, would you mind giving us a moment? | 洛佩兹小姐 你介意为我们回避一下吗? |
| [12:08] | Yes, yes, I would love some more science gak. | 是的 我想再学点科学流程 |
| [12:11] | You got it, Decker, because I’m so happy and everything is great! | 没问题的 德克 因为我很开心 并且一切都很好! |
| [12:15] | Isn’t it? | 可不是吗? |
| [12:17] | It’s not, we have a problem. | 才不是 我们有麻烦了 |
| [12:19] | Nope! No, Lucifer epiphanies on this page. | 不是!不是 路西法的顿悟在这页上 |
| [12:22] | -Guess we’d better just move on! Okay. | 看来我们还是继续吧!好了 |
| [12:30] | Did I mention this is a first draft and hasn’t been edited at all? | 我有没有说过这是初稿 也从来没修改过? |
| [12:34] | Which means that that is exactly what Lucifer said about us… | 这恰恰就是路西法对我们说的 说… |
| [12:37] | “Technically,” not “exactly.” | “严格来讲” 不是“恰恰” |
| [12:39] | Apparently, he thinks I’m nothing but sunshine and rainbows! | 怎么 很显然 他觉得我只是阳光和彩虹! |
| [12:43] | -Not so “sunshine and rainbows” now, am I? | 现在不是“阳光和彩虹”了 是吧? |
| [12:46] | Miss Lopez. | 洛佩兹小姐 |
| [12:47] | Guess you don’t really know me any better than I thought I knew you. | 看来你并不比我想象中更了解我 |
| [12:52] | Well, to be fair, | 好吧 说实话 |
| [12:53] | you do tend towards a glass-half-full attitude. | 你确实表现出一种半杯满的乐观态度 |
| [12:57] | So I’d say the book is pretty accurate. | 所以我觉得这本书很准确 |
| [12:59] | Uh, yeah, of course you would say that. I mean, you came out amazing. | 你当然会这么说 你在里面表现很棒 |
| [13:02] | Well, I guess so. | 好吧 可能是这样 |
| [13:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [13:05] | I think Lucifer nailed it with me. | 我觉得路西法对我的形容很贴切 |
| [13:07] | The sex, violence, kick-ass outfits. | 性感、暴力、强势穿着 |
| [13:10] | I mean, hello! | 我想说 你好? |
| [13:12] | Yeah, he got me right too. | 对 关于我 他也没说错 |
| [13:15] | I never thought I’d say this about a book, but I can’t wait to dig in. | 我从没想过我会这么评价一本书 但是我等不及继续挖掘了 |
| [13:20] | Neither can I. | 我也是 |
| [13:27] | Doctor, I am beginning to suspect you should have done a bit more editing | 医生 我开始觉得 在和别人分享你的手稿之前 |
| [13:31] | before sharing your manuscript with others. | 你应该做一些小修改了 |
| [13:34] | You think? | 是吗? |
| [13:49] | I cannot believe you kept that from me. | 我不敢相信这件事你瞒着我 |
| [13:52] | And that! | 还有这个! |
| [13:54] | And… | 还有… |
| [13:57] | I held an angel feather in my hand. | 我手里拿着天使的羽毛 |
| [14:02] | And you let me believe it was from an emu? | 你让我相信是鸸鶓身上的? |
| [14:06] | Oh, well, I wouldn’t get so upset about that. | 关于这个 我就不会那么生气 |
| [14:08] | I mean, given the information you had at the time, | 我是说 鉴于你当时了解到的信息 |
| [14:11] | I’d say “emu feather” was the most logical explanation. | 我说的“鸸鶓羽毛”是最合逻辑的解释 |
| [14:14] | Now, can we just focus on the matter at hand, please? | 现在 我们能专心处理眼前的事吗? |
| [14:19] | -Huh? Me, wings… | 我、翅膀… |
| [14:24] | Not with the Spanish. | 别说西班牙语 |
| [14:33] | You know, I’m used to indulging Lucifer’s unique therapeutic process, but… | 我已经习惯了放纵 路西法独特的治疗过程 但… |
| [14:40] | I’m starting to feel like this is a mistake. | 我开始觉得这是个错误 |
| [14:43] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
| [14:45] | Do you think I should remind them again that this is just a rough draft? | 你觉得我应该再提醒他们一遍 这只是草稿吗? |
| [14:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [14:51] | At least I have you. | 至少我还有你 |
| [14:53] | Rational, reasonable Chloe. | 理性、冷静的克萝伊 |
| [14:56] | Always on task. | 总是在执行任务 |
| [14:57] | Yep, that’s me. | 对 那是我 |
| [15:17] | Uh, should I speed up or slow down? | 我需要加速还是慢下来? |
| [15:20] | You can read, right? | 你可以阅读 对吧? |
| [15:21] | Doesn’t matter. There’s no surprises about me in here. | 无所谓 这里面没有让我惊讶的内容 |
| [15:24] | It’s just “corrupt cop,” “shitty person.” I get the gist. | 只是“贪官” “烂人” …我知道的 |
| [15:27] | You are not a shitty person, Dan. | 你不是个坏人 丹 |
| [15:30] | You’re literally reading about the time we killed a guy, Maze. | 你正在读我们杀人的时候 梅兹 |
| [15:38] | “Maze and Dan were headed downtown, thirsty for justice.” | “梅兹和丹前往市中心 渴望着伸张正义” |
| [15:57] | This is all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
| [16:02] | Yeah, Dan, this is all your fault. | 对 丹 这都是你的错 |
| [16:05] | The murderer who killed Chloe’s dad is walking around free… | 杀害克萝伊父亲的凶手逍遥法外… |
| [16:11] | and it’s all because of me. | 这都是因为我 |
| [16:14] | We have to do something. | 我们必须做点什么 |
| [16:17] | We can’t kill him. | 我们不能杀他 |
| [16:19] | You’re right, Maze. | 你说得对 梅兹 |
| [16:22] | We can’t. | 我们不能 |
| [16:37] | The Russians! | 那些俄国人! |
| [16:40] | It’s what we have to do. | 这是我们必须要做的 |
| [16:44] | You think you’re the one who set the Russians up to murder that guy? | 你觉得是你设计 让俄罗斯人杀了那人吗? |
| [16:49] | No, please. You’re reading it all wrong. | 不是 拜托 你完全误会了 |
| [17:07] | This is all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
| [17:08] | Yeah, Dan, this is all your fault. | 对 丹 这都是你的错 |
| [17:11] | The murderer who killed Chloe’s dad is walking free… | 杀害克萝伊父亲的凶手逍遥法外 |
| [17:16] | and it’s all because of me. | 这都是因为我 |
| [17:19] | We have to do something. | 我们必须做点什么 |
| [17:21] | Well, we can’t kill him. | 我们不能杀他 |
| [17:23] | Yeah, you’re right, Maze. We can’t. | 你说得对 梅兹 我们不能 |
| [17:33] | The Russians? | 那些俄国人? |
| [17:35] | It’s what we gotta do. Come on. | 这是我们必须要做的 来吧 |
| [17:39] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
| [17:41] | You have your version. I have mine. | 你有你的版本 我也有我的 |
| [17:44] | Anyway, it doesn’t really matter. | 不管怎样 这真的并不重要 |
| [17:46] | What we did back there wasn’t right. | 我们那时候的行为是不对的 |
| [17:49] | All right? But I spent a few thousand years coming to terms with it. | 但我已经花了小几千年来接受 |
| [17:52] | And I don’t think it’s the source of my guilt. I just… | 我不认为这是我罪恶感的源头 我只是… |
| [17:55] | I just wish I could figure out what my real guilt is. | 我只是希望我能搞清楚 我真正的罪恶感是什么 |
| [17:58] | Uh, well, what was in your hell loop? | 好吧 你的地狱循环里有什么? |
| [18:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [18:03] | I woke up, I… | 我醒来之后 我… |
| [18:05] | I relived my death a little. | 我重温了一下我的死亡 |
| [18:07] | Then Lucifer would tap me to play ping-pong with Belios. | 然后路西法拍了拍我 让我和贝里欧斯玩乒乓球 |
| [18:09] | Oh, God… | 天啊… |
| [18:11] | Wait, is that– | 等等 这很… |
| [18:12] | is that bad? | 这很糟糕吗? |
| [18:13] | Yeah, it’s bad. | 是的 很糟糕 |
| [18:15] | Whatever a damned soul’s biggest source of guilt is, | 不管一个该死的灵魂 最大的罪恶感是什么 |
| [18:17] | that’s what goes on in his hell loop. | 这就是他的地狱循环 |
| [18:19] | No hell loop, no answers. | 没有地狱循环 没有答案 |
| [18:21] | So then, when Lucifer rescued me from Hell’s torture, he– | 所以当路西法 从地狱的酷刑中解救你时 他… |
| [18:25] | -He totally screwed you. | 他搞砸了你 |
| [18:28] | Hey, but don’t worry. I can fix it. | 喂 但别担心 我可以弄好的 |
| [18:33] | You can? | 你可以吗? |
| [18:34] | Hello! Yeah, I’m a demon. | 你好!当然 我可是恶魔 |
| [18:36] | I mean, I’m basically a walking guilt detector. | 我是说 我基本上可以算是 行走的罪恶探测器 |
| [18:40] | -Cheer up, dude. | 振作点 兄弟 |
| [18:41] | I’m gonna torture your ass right into Heaven. | 我要把你折磨到天堂去 |
| [18:46] | Charlotte Richards was a goddess? | 夏洛特·理查兹是一位女神? |
| [18:50] | Only– only some of the time. | 只是有时候是 |
| [18:55] | Look… | 听着 |
| [18:58] | to play my advocate… | 我为自己辩护一下… |
| [19:01] | …I have always told you the truth. | 我一直都在告诉你实话 |
| [19:04] | I thought you were an actor. | 我以为你是个演员 |
| [19:08] | Was it fun for you guys, | 你们看着我毫无头绪的样子 |
| [19:10] | watching me walk around without a clue? | 是不是很开心? |
| [19:17] | Look, to be honest, Miss Lopez, | 听着 说实话 洛佩兹小姐 |
| [19:20] | I have always envied your ability to accept the divine | 我一直都很羡慕 你在缺乏证据的情况下 |
| [19:23] | in absence of proof. | 仍然接受神存在的能力 |
| [19:26] | I suppose that’s what faith is, isn’t it? | 我想这就是信仰 不是吗? |
| [19:29] | I lost my faith, Lucifer. | 我失去信仰了 路西法 |
| [19:32] | I lost my faith after Charlotte died. | 夏洛特死后我就失去信仰了 |
| [19:36] | And not one of you | 你们中没有一个告诉我 |
| [19:38] | told me that you knew that she was in a better place. | 你们知道她去了一个更好的地方 |
| [19:43] | You didn’t tell me that the Big Guy was still up there, that he still cared. | 你没告诉过我上帝还在上面 他还关心着我们 |
| [19:49] | That single set of footprints in the sand… | 沙滩上那一串独行的脚印… |
| [19:54] | that was me… | 那是我… |
| [19:56] | …walking alone. | 在一个人走 |
| [19:58] | But you weren’t alone. | 你不是一个人 |
| [20:00] | I mean, we– we may not have spelled it out to you, | 我是说 我们可能没对你说清楚 |
| [20:03] | but we were all there with you, every step of the way. | 但你走的每一步 我们都在身边支持着你 |
| [20:07] | Every step of the way. | 每一步 |
| [20:11] | Not to mention what a great friend | 更不用说这么多年 |
| [20:13] | you’ve been to us celestials over the years. | 你对我们这帮神明来说 是多么好的一位朋友 |
| [20:16] | Chilling with the Angel of Death before you even met the rest of us. | 你在遇到我们其他人之前 就和死亡天使在一起玩了 |
| [20:19] | You and Azrael are practically BFFs. | 你和亚兹拉尔是最要好的朋友 |
| [20:24] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么? |
| [20:29] | Oh, you haven’t got that part of the book. Here. | 你还没有读到这部分 在这儿 |
| [20:32] | Ray-Ray is the Angel of Death?! | 雷雷是死亡天使? |
| [20:44] | This is the worst idea the doctor has ever had. | 这是医生有史以来想过最糟糕的主意 |
| [20:56] | Ever wonder | 你有没有想过 |
| [20:58] | what your hell loop would look like, if you had one? | 如果有的话 你的地狱循环会是什么样? |
| [21:08] | Mine would be… | 我的会是… |
| [21:10] | a room full of my friends… | 一个满是我朋友的房间… |
| [21:13] | reading the first draft | 在读我的初稿 |
| [21:15] | of my biggest professional accomplishment ever… | 那是我从业以来最大的专业成就… |
| [21:20] | and hating it so much… | 而那书是如此讨厌… |
| [21:23] | that they’d rather complain about it… | 以至于他们宁愿抱怨… |
| [21:26] | than save the world. | 也不愿意拯救世界 |
| [21:29] | Please tell me you have something. | 请告诉我 你有什么发现 |
| [21:33] | Anything, any– any insights at all. | 任何东西 或是任何见解 |
| [21:39] | Yeah, I think I have something. | 是的 我想我有发现 |
| [21:45] | 你在哪儿? 我要回家了 | |
| [21:57] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
| [22:01] | -Wait. You’re leaving? -Yeah, I’ll call you later. | -你要走了? -我晚点再打给你 |
| [22:03] | Wait! | 等等! |
| [22:04] | You just stay here! | 你留在这儿吧! |
| [22:07] | It’s my birthday. | 今天是我的生日 |
| [22:09] | I have to go back. | 我必须要回去了 |
| [22:11] | Don’t go. | 不要走 |
| [22:12] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
| [22:17] | -Hey, oh, my God, are you okay? -Have you seen Lucifer? | -我的天 你还好吗? -你看到路西法了吗? |
| [22:20] | No, sorry. | 没有 抱歉 |
| [22:22] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿? |
| [22:23] | You’re on your deathbed, and he’s not there. | 你已经要去世了 而他却不在 |
| [22:26] | He’s never there. | 他从来都不在 |
| [22:31] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
| [22:49] | Charlotte Richards. | 夏洛特·理查兹 |
| [22:51] | Yeah, she’s dead because of you. | 对 她是因为你才死的 |
| [22:55] | She depended on you to protect her, and you failed her. | 她依赖你来保护她 而你让她失望了 |
| [23:02] | -Yeah, that’s not it. | 是的 但不是这样的 |
| [23:05] | I mean, I did blame myself for a while, but Charlotte’s death wasn’t my fault. | 我是说 我确实自责了一阵子 但夏洛特的死不是我的错 |
| [23:09] | And honestly, it’s kind of comforting to know that at least she’s in Heaven. | 知道她在天堂也算是一种安慰 |
| [23:13] | Well, what about your parents? Hmm? | 那你的父母呢? |
| [23:15] | They’re probably really disappointed in you. | 他们可能对你很失望 |
| [23:18] | I mean, look at you. | 我是说 看看你 |
| [23:20] | Died of broken hearts because of all your sad bullshit. | 因为你的死他们可能伤心欲绝 |
| [23:24] | Actually, my parents are super proud of me and super alive. | 事实上 我的父母非常为我骄傲 活得也好好的 |
| [23:28] | They’re actually sponsoring an improv troupe in my honor. | 他们还以我的名义 赞助了一个即兴剧团 |
| [23:31] | The Danimal Crackers. | 疯狂的丹物 |
| [23:38] | What about siblings? | 那兄弟姐妹们呢? |
| [23:40] | I’m an only child, Maze. Honestly, how do you not know this stuff? | 我是独生子 梅兹 说真的 这你怎么会不知道? |
| [23:52] | But you have someone you care about as much as a sibling. | 但你有像兄弟姐妹一样在乎的人 |
| [23:58] | What? | 什么? |
| [24:00] | -I would never hurt Ella. -No. | -我绝不会伤害艾拉的 |
| [24:02] | But you didn’t help her either, did you? | -但你也没帮到她 对吧? |
| [24:05] | If you had told her the truth sooner, you could have supported her, | 如果你能早点告诉她真相 你本可以支持她 |
| [24:09] | been there for her, | 在她身边陪着她 |
| [24:12] | while you were still alive. | 在你还活着的时候 |
| [24:15] | Yeah, you’re not crazy. | 对 你没有疯 |
| [24:17] | No, no, you were– you were just friends with an angel. | 不是 你只是在和天使交朋友 |
| [24:21] | The Angel of Death. | 死亡天使 |
| [24:24] | Which is– is totally normal. | 这太正常不过了 |
| [24:27] | Yeah, just like, uh, just like your ghost buddy Dan, | 对 就像那个你看不见 也不能对话的 |
| [24:31] | who you can’t see or talk to. | 鬼魂兄弟丹一样 |
| [24:35] | Uh, Dan wants to talk to you. | 丹想和你谈谈 |
| [24:43] | Wow. Okay, cool, um… | 哇 好吧 没问题 |
| [24:46] | Hey, Dan. | 嗨 丹 |
| [24:51] | I’m so sorry I didn’t say this sooner, but I really miss you so, so much, | 我很抱歉我没能早点说 但我真的很想念你 |
| [24:57] | and I even named a frog after you. | 我甚至给一只青蛙起了你的名字 |
| [25:02] | Tell her I met frog Dan. | 告诉她我已经见过青蛙丹了 |
| [25:04] | And I’m super flattered, and tell her that I really miss her too. | 我很受宠若惊 告诉她我也很想她 |
| [25:08] | Also– also, tell her that her favorite beaker | 还有告诉她 她最喜欢的烧杯 |
| [25:10] | rolled behind her filing cabinet last week. | 上周滚到她的档案柜后面去了 |
| [25:12] | -She’s been looking for that. -He said, “Yo.” | -她一直在找那个 -他说“嗨” |
| [25:16] | -I mean, what? -I am summarizing. | -我说 什么? -我在总结 |
| [25:20] | Just show her the thing, okay, please? | 给她看看这个就行 拜托 |
| [25:23] | Dan wants you to read this. | 丹要你读一下这个 |
| [25:27] | Oh, okay. | 好 |
| [25:30] | You guys, this is so weird. | 各位 这太奇怪了 |
| [25:32] | So, cult, led by killer priest, commits mass suicide. | 所以 一个以杀手神父为首的邪教 进行了集体自杀 |
| [25:36] | -Now, that I get. -Hmm. | 现在 这部分我明白 |
| [25:37] | I mean, I don’t “get it” get it, but cult, suicide, | 我是说 我不是“明白地”明白 但邪教、自杀… |
| [25:41] | it works. | 这些能说得通 |
| [25:42] | Now, what I don’t get is some of these bodies are thrashed. | 现在我不明白的是 他们有些人的尸体受到重创 |
| [25:46] | Yeah, yeah, I think they were into some pretty weird stuff. | 是的 我觉得他们喜欢一些 非常奇怪的东西 |
| [25:50] | -Yes, uh, downright demonic, I’d say. | 是的 彻头彻尾的恶魔 我要说 |
| [25:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [25:55] | It’s almost like some of these bodies died twice. | 看起来他们的尸体像是死过两次一样 |
| [26:00] | Twice? What– | 两次?什么… |
| [26:02] | Twice? That would be impossible, right, Lucifer? | 两次?那是不可能的 对吧 路西法? |
| [26:05] | -I mean… | 我是说… |
| [26:09] | Yeah, yeah, that’s… | 是啊 对 那实在… |
| [26:11] | I– I just must be off my game today. Uh… | 今天一定要好好休息一下 |
| [26:15] | I’ll just keep this part off the report. | 我就不把这些写进报告了 |
| [26:18] | -Yeah. God… | 是啊 天呐… |
| [26:25] | Oh, okay, I get it. | 好吧 我明白了 |
| [26:26] | So, I am just a super-gullible dummy | 所以我只是一个非常好糊弄的笨蛋 |
| [26:30] | who’s been covering up your celestial shenanigans for years! | 几年来都在掩盖 你们神明的那些把戏! |
| [26:34] | Ella, the unwitting accomplice, strikes again! | 不知情的共犯 艾拉 又来了! |
| [26:38] | Uh, Dan wants you to keep reading. | 丹想要你继续看 |
| [26:44] | Uh, please. | 拜托 |
| [26:51] | What would we do without Ella, huh? | 没有艾拉我们该怎么办? |
| [26:53] | Well, for one, I’d be short a half-angel nephew. | 首先 我会缺个半天使的侄子了 |
| [26:56] | I just wish we could tell her the truth. | 我真希望我们能告诉她真相 |
| [26:58] | Well, so do I, but as we’ve established, | 我也是 但我们已经确定 |
| [27:00] | humans don’t tend to react that well | 当他们发现有真正的天使和恶魔 |
| [27:02] | when they find out there are actual angels and demons running around, | 在到处乱跑的时候 人类的反应不会太好 |
| [27:06] | even if they already know the truth in their hearts. | 即使他们内心已经知道真相了 |
| [27:12] | Yeah, okay. | 是的 好吧 |
| [27:14] | So I helped save Charlie after he was kidnapped. | 所以在查理被绑架后 我帮忙救了他 |
| [27:16] | That is literally my job. | 那就是我的工作 |
| [27:19] | You know, this whole time, | 一直以来 |
| [27:22] | I really thought that I was part of the inner circle. | 我一直以为我是你们核心圈子的一员 |
| [27:27] | But I wasn’t. | 但我不是 |
| [27:29] | I was just a lonely tangent. | 我只是一条孤独的切线 |
| [27:36] | Yeah, um… | 是… |
| [27:39] | Dan says that, while you may not have known the specifics, | 丹说 虽然你可能不太清楚细节 |
| [27:45] | that everyone here always loved and trusted you, Ella. | 但在这里的所有人 都信任你、爱着你 艾拉 |
| [27:49] | No, I am not saying that. | 不是 我没这么说 |
| [27:57] | Dan says you are the inner circle. | 丹说你就是我们的核心 |
| [28:05] | If you guys really trusted me, you would have told me the truth. | 如果你们真的信任我 你们早就会告诉我真相了 |
| [28:13] | Ella… | 艾拉… |
| [28:19] | Chloe! | 克萝伊! |
| [28:22] | I’m out here. | 我在这里 |
| [28:27] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
| [28:31] | Well, uh… | 这个… |
| [28:34] | in the book, you make me sound… | 在书里你把我描述得… |
| [28:37] | amazing. | 很惊人 |
| [28:40] | Yes, I can see how that would be upsetting. | 是的 我知道这有多令人不安 |
| [28:46] | What if you think I’m smart and– and beautiful and “perfect”… | 如果你觉得我聪慧、美丽并且”完美“ |
| [28:53] | because you’ve never stuck around long enough to see me at my worst? | 因为你从没在我身边待足够长的时间 看到我最糟糕的时候呢? |
| [28:57] | Oh, well, now you’re just making things up. | 现在你只是在编织一个形象 |
| [29:03] | When– when Rory said that you weren’t at my deathbed, | 当罗莉说我临去世前你不在的时候 |
| [29:07] | you know, I thought, uh… | 我觉得 |
| [29:10] | “That’s impossible.” | “这是不可能的” |
| [29:12] | “Lucifer would never abandon me.” | “路西法永远不会抛弃我” |
| [29:16] | But reading this, I realize… Of course you would. | 但我看了这些之后 我意识到 你当然会那样做 |
| [29:19] | You’ve done it so many times before. | 你已经这样很多次了 |
| [29:22] | -Have I? -Yes! | -我有吗? -当然! |
| [29:24] | Every time we’ve had an emotional breakthrough, | 每次我们有了感情上的突破时 |
| [29:27] | you’ve– you’ve immediately gone off and disappeared. | 你就会立刻跑掉然后消失 |
| [29:31] | Oh, come on, that can’t be true. | 拜托 这不可能是真的 |
| [29:33] | No, listen to me. | 不是 听我说 |
| [29:35] | And now… | 现在… |
| [29:38] | you’ve told me you love me. | 你说过你爱我 |
| [29:39] | It’s the biggest breakthrough we’ve ever had. | 这是我们认识以来最大的突破 |
| [29:44] | So I just wonder, how do I know you won’t follow it up with… | 所以我在想 我怎么知道你会不会紧接着玩… |
| [29:50] | My biggest-ever disappearing act. | 我史上最大的消失行为 |
| [29:55] | Chloe… | 克萝伊… |
| [29:59] | I would never choose to abandon you. | 我绝不会选择抛弃你 |
| [30:03] | -But you can’t know that. -Yes, I can. | -但你不会知道的 -会 我可以 |
| [30:06] | Because it’s my choice. | 因为这是我的选择 |
| [30:10] | Okay… | 好吧… |
| [30:12] | Like– like it’s your choice to whip out your wings right now? | 就像你现在要选择展开你的翅膀吗? |
| [30:18] | Like it’s your choice whether or not to let me in? | 就像你现在要选择 让不让我进去一样吗? |
| [30:33] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
| [30:36] | -What’s happening to me? | 我这是怎么了? |
| [30:45] | You know, I wore this for so many years | 我这么多年都一直戴着 |
| [30:47] | because it proved that you chose to be vulnerable around me, but… | 因为这证明了你选择 留在我身边变得脆弱 但… |
| [30:54] | But now it’s not you that decided that, it’s your subconscious. | 但现在这不是你自己决定的 而是你的潜意识 |
| [30:57] | Your– your subconscious chose to– to have a devil face | 你的潜意识决定了变出一张魔鬼的脸 |
| [31:02] | or to bring out your wings. | 或是张开你的双翼 |
| [31:04] | And– and reading all of this, I mean, seeing it all laid out, | 读完这些 看到这些往事一一展开 我开始想知道 |
| [31:08] | I just wonder… | 我开始想知道 |
| [31:11] | if your subconscious might choose not to stay. | 你的潜意识也许没有选择留下 |
| [31:15] | No. | 不是的 |
| [31:19] | No, I’m sorry, but I don’t accept that. | 不是的 我很抱歉 但我不能接受 |
| [31:22] | I’ve changed. | 我已经变了 |
| [31:23] | I’ve– I’ve grown. | 我已经成长了 |
| [31:24] | I mean, it’s all in here, isn’t it? | 我是说 一切都在这里 不是吗? |
| [31:27] | It’s… | 这是… |
| [31:31] | What? | 怎么了? |
| [31:33] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
| [31:37] | There’s something wrong with this book. | 这本书有问题 |
| [31:45] | Gather round, people. | 请集合 大家 |
| [31:47] | The doctor has deceived us all. | 医生欺骗了我们所有人 |
| [31:49] | This manuscript that she’s brought cuts off mid-sentence. | 她带来的这份手稿只讲到了一半 |
| [31:53] | Because you didn’t bring the end of the book with you, did you? | 因为你没带来书的结尾 对吧? |
| [31:57] | You know what? | 知道吗? |
| [31:59] | It’s true. | 是这样的 |
| [32:01] | I kept the end of the book in my office. | 我把书的结尾留在了办公室 |
| [32:04] | But if this book is a case study on Lucifer, | 但如果这本书 是关于路西法的案例研究 |
| [32:06] | all of the important psychological insights would be in the last chapter, right? | 所有重要的见解都会在最后一章 对吧? |
| [32:10] | So– so why are you hiding it? | 那你为什么要藏起来呢? |
| [32:12] | It is my job to guide patients on their journey, | 我的工作是指导病人的旅程 |
| [32:15] | not give them the answers. | 而不是给他们答案 |
| [32:16] | Wait a second, the world is ending, | 等一下 世界末日要到了 |
| [32:19] | and you guys are all still keeping secrets from each other? | 而你们还在对彼此保密? |
| [32:22] | -What is wrong with you people? -Nope. | -你们这是怎么了? -不是的 |
| [32:24] | None of this was my idea. | 这些都不是我的想法 |
| [32:27] | No one was supposed to read my manuscript, | 没有人应该看我的手稿 |
| [32:30] | least of all the patient that I was studying, | 至少我正在研究的病人不应该 |
| [32:32] | because it’s a first draft! | 因为这只是一份初稿! |
| [32:35] | Maybe years from now, when the book is published– | 也许几年之后 当这本书出版的时候… |
| [32:38] | She’s gonna publish this? My parents are gonna see this! | “出版”?我父母会看到这个的! |
| [32:40] | Shut up, Daniel, this is not about you! It’s about me. | 闭嘴 丹尼尔 这跟你没关系! 这是关于我的 |
| [32:48] | You held back the end of the book… | 你藏起书的结尾部分 |
| [32:51] | because you think I’ll fail, don’t you? | 是因为你觉得我会失败 是吧? |
| [32:56] | My own therapist doesn’t actually believe that I’ll become God. | 我的治疗师不相信我会成为上帝 |
| [33:11] | -Guess the party’s over, huh? | 看来派对结束了 |
| [33:13] | -Yep. | 对 |
| [33:17] | Dude, that is literally the most depressing thing I’ve ever seen. | 兄弟 这真的是 我见过最令人沮丧的事 |
| [33:20] | Turns out I didn’t have anywhere else to go. | 结果到头来 我都没有别的地方可以去 |
| [33:23] | Yeah, well, I do. | 是啊 我有 |
| [33:25] | Yeah. | 没错 |
| [33:32] | Okay. | 好了 |
| [33:34] | So let’s skip the usual foreplay and get straight to the main event. | 所以我们跳过之前的前戏 直接进入主要项目 |
| [33:38] | Okay? | 好吗? |
| [33:40] | If you saw the moment of your death in Hell, | 如果你在地狱看到自己死亡的那一刻 |
| [33:44] | that’s the key. | 那就是关键 |
| [33:45] | You relive your death, you find your guilt. | 你重温自己的死亡 你找到了自己的罪恶感 |
| [33:48] | Yeah, I’ve been there, done that. | 是的 |
| [33:49] | -Didn’t learn a damn thing. -Mnh-mnh. | 我下去了那里 经历了这些 什么都没学到什么 |
| [33:54] | That cold, gnawing fear in the pit of your stomach… | 你肚子的弹孔里 那股冷酷、痛苦的恐惧… |
| [33:59] | Feel that? | 感受到那个了吗? |
| [34:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
| [34:01] | That’s your guilt. | 那就是你的罪恶感 |
| [34:04] | Now you can spend the next thousand years running away from it like a weak human, | 现在你可以像个懦弱的人类一样 在接下来的几千年里一直逃避 |
| [34:10] | or you can dig in… | 或者你也可以深入 |
| [34:13] | and sniff that shit out like a demon! | 像个恶魔一样找出它 |
| [34:38] | Maze, I think you cracked it. | 梅兹 我觉得你破解了关键 |
| [34:41] | I know what I need to do. | 我知道该怎么做了 |
| [34:50] | Oh, hey. | 喂 |
| [34:52] | Don’t even know why the doctor’s bothering to bring back the rest of the book. | 不知道医生为什么不愿意 把书的其余部分带过来 |
| [34:56] | I’m not capable of real change. | 我没有能力真正改变 |
| [34:59] | -Lucifer, that isn’t true. -Isn’t it? | -路西法 不是这样的 -不是吗? |
| [35:03] | I mean, at least I don’t think it is. | 至少我不这么认为 |
| [35:07] | What I do know is how much you’ve grown since I’ve met you. | 我知道的是 自从我认识你以来 你成长了多少 |
| [35:09] | But not enough. | 但还不够 |
| [35:12] | Honestly, I– I don’t know if it’s enough. | 老实说 我不知道够不够 |
| [35:16] | What I said back there, I was scared. | 我刚才在那儿说的话 我很害怕 |
| [35:20] | You know, I am scared. | 我很害怕 |
| [35:24] | I know you don’t think you’ll disappear, and I wanna believe that, | 我知道你不觉得自己会消失 我也想去相信 |
| [35:27] | but if you’re wrong, | 但如果你错了 |
| [35:29] | and I’m gonna be a mom with two girls, | 那我就会成为两个女孩的单亲妈妈 |
| [35:32] | working at the LAPD. | 在洛杉矶警察局工作 |
| [35:35] | You’re going back to the LAPD? | 你要回洛杉矶警察局? |
| [35:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [35:41] | I know it wasn’t our plan, and I understand if you’re upset. | 我知道这不是我们的计划 如果你感到不安 我能够理解 |
| [35:46] | No. | 不是 |
| [35:48] | No, I understand. | 不是 我能理解 |
| [35:52] | I mean, it’s who you are, isn’t it? Hmm? | 我是说 这才是你 对吧? |
| [35:57] | My detective. | 我的警探 |
| [36:00] | I could never be upset with you about that. | 我永远不会因为这个生你的气 |
| [36:04] | And while there is a remote possibility | 虽然可能到时候会距离遥远 |
| [36:07] | that I may idolize you a little too much… | 我可能有点过于崇拜你 |
| [36:12] | …I do know you’re an amazing mother. | 但我知道你会是一位很棒的母亲 |
| [36:17] | I wasn’t an amazing mother to Rory. | 我不是罗莉的好妈妈 |
| [36:20] | -What do you mean? -Just look at her wings, Lucifer. | -什么意思? -看看她的翅膀 路西法 |
| [36:22] | I mean… | 我是说… |
| [36:25] | I just think, did I not protect her enough? | 我只是觉得 我对她的保护还不够吗? |
| [36:27] | Did I not make her feel safe? | 我会让她感受不到安全感吗? |
| [36:29] | How badly did I screw up | 我做得是有多差劲 |
| [36:30] | that I made our daughter self-actualize as a weapon? | 才会让我们的女儿 自我实现成为武器的潜力 |
| [36:33] | Oh, right, yes. | 对了 是的 |
| [36:35] | I wonder where Rory got her persecution complex from. | 我不知道罗莉是因为什么 有的被迫害妄想症? |
| [36:38] | Certainly not from the angel who literally invented teenage rebellion. | 肯定不是从真正发明 青少年叛逆的天使身上 |
| [36:42] | Blade wings? Devil face? | 刀锋翅膀?魔鬼面庞? |
| [36:45] | -It’s all the same, isn’t it? | 都是一样的 不是吗? |
| [36:47] | No, it isn’t. | 不是的 |
| [36:52] | Rory. | 罗莉 |
| [36:53] | Rory! | 罗莉! |
| [36:55] | -Uh… -Hello! | 你好! |
| [36:57] | -What– what are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
| [37:00] | -Mom said you guys were saving the world. | 妈妈说你们在拯救世界 |
| [37:02] | I thought I’d stop by to see how it was going. | 我想顺道过来看看情况如何 |
| [37:04] | Gotta say, I kind of wish I hadn’t. | 我必须要说 我真希望自己没有来 |
| [37:06] | Hindsight’s a bitch, huh? | 后知后觉真是让人恼火 是吧? |
| [37:08] | -Rory. -Wait, Rory, | -等等 罗莉… -罗莉 |
| [37:09] | hold on. | 等一下 |
| [37:12] | I think– | 我觉得… |
| [37:13] | we– we think your wings are amazing. | 我们觉得你的翅膀很棒 |
| [37:16] | I just– I hope that you didn’t | 我只希望在你还年轻的时候 |
| [37:19] | feel that you had to fight or protect yourself | 你不会感觉到你必须要 |
| [37:22] | when you were younger. Uh… | 为保护自己而战斗 |
| [37:25] | As your mom, I– I hope that I always made you feel safe. | 作为你妈妈 我希望我总能让你感到安全 |
| [37:31] | I– I don’t have these wings because of something you did wrong. | 我没有这些翅膀 是因为你做错了什么 |
| [37:36] | I– I have them because of something you did right. | 我能拥有 是因为你做了对的事情 |
| [37:40] | I mean, all my life, | 我是说 一直以来 |
| [37:42] | I watched you stand up for justice. | 我都看着你为正义奋斗 |
| [37:45] | I love these badass wings | 我喜欢这对威风的大翅膀 |
| [37:48] | ’cause they remind me of the person I admire most. | 因为它们在提醒着我 自己最仰慕的人是谁 |
| [37:53] | My mom. | 我妈妈 |
| [37:56] | Really? | 真的吗? |
| [37:58] | Really. | 真的 |
| [38:00] | These wings are like, they’re one of a million | 这些翅膀就像是你给我的 |
| [38:04] | wonderful, powerful things that you gave me. | 万中选一的最棒、最强大的东西 |
| [38:08] | Unlike him. | 不像他 |
| [38:11] | Well, your angel dad probably had something to do with your wings. | 你的天使爸爸可能还是 和你的翅膀有点关系 |
| [38:14] | -Right. -Lucifer left both of us. | -对 -路西法离开了我们两个 |
| [38:18] | How can you still defend him? | 你怎么还能为他辩护? |
| [38:21] | Well, Rory, I mean, your– your dad is flawed. | 好吧 罗莉 我是说 你爸爸有他的缺点 |
| [38:24] | We all are, and… | 我们都有… |
| [38:27] | I mean, although I’m nervous about what the future holds, I… | 我是说 尽管我 对未来是什么样子很紧张 |
| [38:31] | I guess, deep down, I just really trust him. | 我想在内心深处 我真的还是相信他 |
| [38:34] | Why? He doesn’t even trust himself. He doesn’t know his own feelings. | 为什么?他甚至不相信他自己 他不知道自己的感受 |
| [38:38] | He had to get hit by a bullet to figure out he cared about you. | 他必须要被子弹打中 才能搞清楚他在乎你 |
| [38:41] | Yeah, I heard you guys talking earlier. | 我刚才听到你们说的话了 |
| [38:43] | -That’s not necessarily fair. -No. | -那可不一定公正 -不是 |
| [38:47] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
| [38:50] | She is right. | 她说得对 |
| [38:57] | Lucifer, what are you doing? | 路西法 你在做什么? |
| [39:03] | What’s this supposed to be? | 这是什么意思? |
| [39:06] | I know how I feel about you, and I am going to prove it, young lady. | 我知道我对你的感觉 我会证明给你看的 小姑娘 |
| [39:10] | I am gonna make myself vulnerable right here, right now, for you. | 为了你 我会变得脆弱 就在此时此地 |
| [39:14] | So go on, shoot me. | 所以来吧 开枪打我 |
| [39:16] | Okay, we do not shoot people in this family. | 好了 我们不会在家里开枪打人 |
| [39:19] | I don’t know, Mom. I think we established we totally do. | 我不知道 我觉得我们完全同意要做什么了 |
| [39:23] | I think she’s got you there. Move aside, please. | 我觉得她说服了你 请让开一点 |
| [39:25] | I am your father, and I demand that you shoot me! | 我是你父亲 我要求你开枪打我! |
| [39:29] | Rory, don’t listen to him. Just put down the gun. | 罗莉 别听他的 把枪放下就好 |
| [39:32] | Ah-ah-ah-ah! It’s the only way she’s gonna believe me. | 只有这样她才能相信我 |
| [39:34] | Come on, Rory. | 来吧 罗莉 |
| [39:35] | You’ve wanted to hurt me ever since you got here. | 你自从来到这里 就一直想伤害我 |
| [39:37] | Now’s your chance. Pull that trigger. | 现在你的机会来了 扣动扳机 |
| [39:42] | -Come on. | 快点 |
| [39:43] | -Go on, shoot me! | 来吧 朝我开枪! |
| [39:54] | I knew he couldn’t do it. | 我就知道他做不到 |
| [40:11] | -Lucifer. | 路西法 |
| [40:17] | Don’t you two ever do anything like that ever again. | 你们两个绝对不许再做这种傻事了 |
| [40:22] | Promise. | 我保证 |
| [40:25] | -It worked. -Of course it worked. | -成功了 -当然成功了 |
| [40:28] | You’re my daughter. | 你是我女儿 |
| [40:30] | And I love you. | 我爱你 |
| [40:34] | You asked for it? Well, here it is! | 你要这个?好吧 给你拿来了! |
| [40:37] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
| [40:40] | Are you bleeding? | 你在流血吗? |
| [40:41] | Yes, I am! | 是的 我在流血! |
| [40:44] | But don’t worry about that. | 但不用担心我 |
| [40:46] | Hand it over. | 拿出来吧 |
| [40:48] | It’s time to see how this story really ends. | 是时候看看这个故事的结局了 |
| [41:12] | Thank you, Dr. Linda. | 谢谢你 琳达医生 |
| [41:16] | In the five years that we’ve worked together, | 在我们一起合作的五年时间里 |
| [41:18] | it’s you who has given me the insight, the wisdom, | 是你一直给予我那些洞见 、智慧 |
| [41:22] | to ascend the throne of Heaven. | 来登上天堂的宝座 |
| [41:25] | Some might say you’ve been a godsend. | 有人会说 你是天赐之物 |
| [41:55] | I, Lucifer Morningstar, the Devil, | 我 路西法·晨星 那个魔鬼 |
| [42:00] | have returned to Heaven to rule as God Almighty. | 作为全能的上帝 回到天堂进行我的统治 |
| [42:06] | And it’s all thanks to one woman. | 而这要感谢一位女人 |
| [42:10] | A woman with the mind of a genius, | 一位有天才头脑、 |
| [42:13] | the patience of a saint. | 圣人耐心的女人 |
| [42:16] | A woman I adore with all of my heart. | 一个我全心全意敬仰的女人 |
| [42:21] | The greatest therapist the world has ever known, | 世界上有史以来最伟大的治疗师 |
| [42:26] | Dr. Linda Martin, MD, | 琳达·马丁医生 医学博士 |
| [42:29] | PsyD, PhD, MA, MPhil, | 心理学博士、哲学博士、 文学硕士、哲学硕士、 |
| [42:35] | Master in Science, Master in Technology, | 理学硕士、科技硕士 |
| [42:38] | Master of the Universe, Ma– | 宇宙硕士 硕… |
| [42:40] | This is preposterous. | 这太荒谬了 |
| [42:43] | I mean, socks with sandals? | 我是说 凉鞋配袜子? |
| [42:45] | What? Your dad wore them. | 怎么了?你爸爸就这么穿 |
| [42:47] | But, Linda, is this what you really think happens? | 但琳达 你真的觉得这些会发生吗? |
| [42:51] | I don’t know what’s going to happen. | 我不知道会发生什么 |
| [42:53] | I’ve been the therapist to the Devil for the last five years, | 过去五年来我一直是魔鬼的心理医生 |
| [42:56] | and I still couldn’t get him ready to be God. | 我还是不能让他准备好成为上帝 |
| [43:00] | -I’m a failure. | 我是个失败者 |
| [43:02] | So I wrote a fake ending to make myself feel better. | 所以我写了一个假的结局 来让我感觉好一点 |
| [43:05] | Okay, so seriously, why are you bleeding? | 好吧 说真的 你怎么流血了? |
| [43:08] | Oh, my daughter shot me. | 我女儿朝我开了一枪 |
| [43:10] | What? | 什么? |
| [43:11] | No, don’t worry. It was completely consensual. | 别担心 这完全是自愿的 |
| [43:13] | I self-actualized vulnerability to prove a point. | 我通过身体自发得变弱 证明了一件事 |
| [43:18] | Lucifer… | 路西法 |
| [43:21] | your conscious and subconscious mind | 你的直觉和潜意识 |
| [43:23] | are finally acting in concert. | 终于达成一致了 |
| [43:27] | Do you know what this means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗? |
| [43:29] | That… | 那… |
| [43:31] | I no longer have to let my wings choose whether or not I’m gonna be God. | 我不用再让我的翅膀来选择 是否能成为上帝了 |
| [43:50] | So… | 所以… |
| [43:53] | you’re finally ready to be God. | 你终于准备好成为上帝了 |
| [43:57] | I am. | 是的 |
| [43:59] | I am ready to be God. | 我准备好成为上帝了 |
| [44:09] | But I’m choosing not to be. | 但我选择不去 |
| [44:13] | What? | 什么? |
| [44:14] | Reading the doctor’s ridiculous denouement, | 看了医生荒谬的结局 |
| [44:17] | reliving everything that we’ve been through here on Earth, | 重温了我们在地球上经历的一切 |
| [44:21] | seeing how certain you are about who you are, what you are… | 看到你对自己是谁、喜欢什么 有多坚定… |
| [44:26] | It’s made me realize, I– | 这让我意识到… |
| [44:29] | I don’t want to be God. | 我不想当上帝 |
| [44:33] | -So I’m not going to be. | 所以我不会去了 |
| [44:35] | I mean, I think, deep down, I’ve– | 我是说 我觉得我内心深处 |
| [44:39] | I’ve always known it wasn’t really my calling. | 一直知道这不是我的使命 |
| [44:42] | I– I… | 我… |
| [44:43] | I’ve no idea what my calling is, | 我不知道我的使命是什么 |
| [44:46] | but I do know it’s not me being God. | 但我知道绝不是成为上帝 |
| [44:50] | I hope you’re not too disappointed by that. | 我希望你不要对此太失望 |
| [44:52] | No, I’m not disappointed. | 没有 我没有失望 |
| [44:55] | I could never be disappointed by who you are. | 我永远不会对你这个人失望 |
| [44:59] | I told you, I trust you. | 我告诉过你 我相信你 |
| [45:02] | I have no idea why you always have so much faith in me. | 我不知道你为什么对我这么有信心 |
| [45:12] | I do. | 我知道 |
| [45:18] | I mean, my whole life I listened to Mom talk about how much she loved you. | 我一辈子都在听妈妈说她有多爱你 |
| [45:25] | Uh, kind of felt sorry for her, honestly. | 老实说 有点可怜她 |
| [45:29] | But reading this, | 但读过这些之后 |
| [45:31] | I get to see things from the other side. | 我能从另一个角度看待这些事情 |
| [45:35] | -Chloe. | 克萝伊 |
| [45:37] | I don’t wanna die. | 我不想死 |
| [45:38] | I won’t let you. | 我不会让你死的 |
| [45:43] | If you’re up there, all I ask is that you protect Chloe. | 如果你还在上面 我只求你保护好克萝伊 |
| [45:55] | Detective! No! | 警探!不要! |
| [45:59] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
| [47:13] | I choose you, Chloe. | 我选择你 克萝伊 |
| [47:19] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
| [47:24] | It’s, uh, good to know that he loved you– | 很高兴知道他也那么… |
| [47:29] | Loves you back. | 爱你 |
| [47:31] | Rory, I hope that you know now | 罗莉 我希望你现在明白 |
| [47:34] | that he feels the exact same way about you. | 他也像爱我一样爱着你 |
| [47:41] | Yeah, I think I do. | 是的 我想我明白了 |
| [47:43] | The emotional progress you’re all making here is really so beautiful. | 你们在这里达成的情感进展 真的很美妙 |
| [47:49] | But, you know, it almost makes me forget about the whole “end of the world” situation. | 这几乎让我忘了整个“世界末日”状况 |
| [47:54] | Oh, right, that. Buzzkill Doctor. | 没错 还有那个 真扫兴 医生 |
| [47:58] | Well, don’t worry. | 好吧 别担心 |
| [47:58] | I’m sure, uh, Amenadiel will figure it out. | 我相信阿曼纳迪尔会解决的 |
| [48:02] | He always does. | 他一向如此 |
| [48:11] | -Hey. -Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
| [48:17] | So… | 所以… |
| [48:22] | Thanks for picking me up. | 谢谢你来接我 |
| [48:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
| [48:28] | Sorry I… | 抱歉我… |
| [48:30] | kind of ditched you at the wedding. | 在婚礼上把你丢在一边 |
| [48:34] | Big emergency. | 有重大的紧急情况 |
| [48:38] | You ever have one of those friends that, every time they have a problem, | 你曾经有过这样的朋友吧 每次他们一有问题 |
| [48:42] | it winds up becoming– | 最后总会变成… |
| [48:43] | The end of the world? | 世界末日? |
| [48:45] | Yeah, well, I’m– I’m really glad that you get it | 是的 我很高兴你能懂我 |
| [48:48] | because I’ve got five of those. | 因为我有五个这样的朋友 |
| [48:54] | Six, I guess. | 六个吧 我觉得 |
| [48:58] | Just so you know. | 只是想让你明白 |
| [49:01] | Okay. | 好 |
| [49:03] | So what’s the word, then? | 所以之后世界怎么样了? |
| [49:05] | Is the crisis averted or…? | 危机是被避免了吗 还是…? |
| [49:08] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
| [49:11] | But, you know, given everything we’ve been through, | 但你知道 考虑到我们经历过的 |
| [49:14] | I’d say I’m cautiously optimistic. | 我要说 我持谨慎的乐观态度 |
| [49:19] | -Good. | 很好 |
| [49:22] | I’m so sorry, I know… | 我很抱歉 我知道… |
| [49:25] | I know that’s like, “Welcome to Vague Town, population you.” | 我知道那就像是 “欢迎来到茫然小镇 居民:只有你” |
| [49:30] | Carol, I really wish that I could tell you more. | 卡罗尔 我真的希望能告诉你更多 |
| [49:34] | I– I do, but… | 真的 但… |
| [49:38] | It’s just not my secret to share. | 这不光是我一个人的秘密 |
| [49:42] | Ella… | 艾拉… |
| [49:45] | That’s fine. | 没关系的 |
| [49:47] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是什么样的人 |
| [49:49] | And– and I trust our relationship, so you don’t have to– | 而且我信任我们的关系 所以你不必… |
| [49:54] | You don’t have to worry about that. We’re good. | 你不必担心 我们很好 |
| [49:58] | Listen, you– you don’t have to know every little detail about someone | 听着 只要你已经了解他们的内心 你就没有必要去 |
| [50:04] | as long as you already know their heart. | 知道那个人的全部细节了 |
| [50:09] | Right. | 对 |
| [50:11] | Right. | 对 |
| [50:29] | Couldn’t save the world. | 无法拯救世界 |
| [50:34] | Didn’t even realize that my client of five years | 我都没能意识到 我五年来的客户 |
| [50:37] | didn’t wanna become God. | 不想成为上帝 |
| [50:40] | The world’s greatest therapist, my ass. | 世界上最伟大的治疗师个屁 |
| [50:42] | -More like “World’s Biggest Fraud.” | 更像是“世界上最大的骗子” |
| [50:44] | -Doctor, | 医生… |
| [50:47] | sit down. | 请坐下 |
| [50:50] | Now, you may not have helped me ascend the throne of Heaven, | 现在 你也许没能 帮我登上天堂的宝座 |
| [50:54] | but you did help. | 但是你确实帮到了我 |
| [50:57] | -Really? -Yes. | -真的吗? -是的 |
| [50:59] | You have helped me learn to put others first. | 你帮我学习到了要把别人放在第一位 |
| [51:05] | You helped me repair relationships that had been broken for… | 你帮我修复了几千年来 |
| [51:09] | …well, millennia. | 断裂的关系 |
| [51:13] | You’ve helped me truly connect with the love of my life. | 你帮我真正找到了我生命中的真爱 |
| [51:19] | Dr. Linda Martin, | 琳达·马丁医生 |
| [51:23] | “P-h-y” and all those things. | “博士”还有什么一堆头衔 |
| [51:27] | In our time together, | 在我们共度的时光里 |
| [51:29] | you managed to do something not even God Almighty was able to accomplish. | 你成功设法做到了 连全能的上帝都没能完成的事情 |
| [51:35] | You’ve made me a better man. | 你让我成为了一个更好的人 |
| [51:44] | Thank you, Lucifer. | 谢谢你 路西法 |
| [51:48] | That’s the best compliment a therapist could receive. | 这是一位治疗师能收到最好的称赞了 |
| [52:05] | Doctor. | 医生… |
| [52:07] | -Doctor! -Sorry. Whoa. Sorr– | -医生! -抱歉 |
| [52:13] | -It’s just been the longest day ever. -Hasn’t it? | -这真是有史以来最漫长的一天 -不是吗? |
| [52:16] | So, if you’ll excuse me, | 所以要是你不介意的话 |
| [52:18] | I have a very important appointment with a warm, soft bed. | 我和温暖、柔软的床 有个很重要的约会 |
| [52:23] | A well-earned rest. | 好好休息 |
| [53:18] | I know why the world is ending. | 我知道世界为什么要灭亡了 |
| [53:22] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
| [53:26] | Bollocks. | 扯淡 |