时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[00:42] | Did my family show up? | 我的家人来了吗? |
[00:44] | Your parents. And an uncle, I think. | 你父母来了 我想还有一个叔叔 |
[00:49] | What about Mr. Meow-gi? | 那喵基先生呢? |
[00:53] | My cat. | 我的猫 |
[00:56] | Um, no. | 没来 |
[00:58] | We don’t allow pets. | 我们不允许宠物进来 |
[01:22] | Mr. Meow-gi! | 喵基先生! |
[01:27] | Come. Come on. | 来 过来 |
[01:29] | Come to Papa! | 来爸爸这儿! |
[01:30] | Come on! | 过来! |
[01:34] | Come on. | 过来 |
[01:36] | -Watch out! I need help! | 代号10!我需要帮助! |
[01:38] | Our siblings are answering prayers, | 我们的兄弟姐妹在回应祈祷 |
[01:39] | and they’re making a mess of it. | 却把事情搞得一团糟 |
[01:41] | That’s what’s causing the end of the world. | 这就是导致世界末日的原因 |
[01:43] | Well, how do prayers explain Ella’s frog? | 那祈祷者如何解释艾拉的青蛙? |
[01:46] | A young girl prayed for one, | 一个年轻女孩祈祷一只青蛙 |
[01:47] | but Lezmegadiel didn’t realize humans get them at pet stores. | 但拉兹梅迪尔不知道 人类会在宠物店买到 |
[01:50] | That, plus his terrible aim. | 再加上他糟糕的瞄准 |
[01:53] | -And the red river? The missing socks? -All caused by our siblings’ screwups. | -那红河呢?消失的袜子? -都是我们兄弟姐妹搞砸的 |
[01:58] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[02:00] | Right, well, I should wake Chloe, tell her the world isn’t actually ending. | 我应该叫醒克萝伊 告诉她世界没有毁灭 |
[02:03] | No, no, no, Lucy. | 不是的 路西 |
[02:04] | Look, you heard Ella. | 听着 你听到艾拉说的了 |
[02:06] | Now if this continues to happen, | 如果这种情况继续发生 |
[02:08] | it’s gonna have a catastrophic domino effect. | 就会产生灾难性的多米诺骨牌效应 |
[02:10] | Apocalypse by a thousand paper cuts. | 一个漫长而痛苦的末日 |
[02:13] | -Just tell our siblings to stop. -I tried. They don’t take orders from me. | -那就告诉我们的兄弟姐妹停下来 -我试过了 他们不听我的命令 |
[02:17] | I believe their exact words were, “You’re not the God of us.” | 我相信他们的原话是 “你不是我们的上帝” |
[02:21] | Well, points for snark, but now’s not the time, really. | 谢谢你的挖苦 但现在不是时候 真的 |
[02:24] | I know I sound like a broken record, but we need you on that throne. | 我知道我总是说着陈词滥调 但我们需要你登上王位 |
[02:27] | Now have you got your wing situation figured out yet? | 你弄清楚你翅膀的情况了吗? |
[02:31] | I have, yes. | 弄清楚了 是的 |
[02:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:34] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[02:35] | But there has been, um, um… | 但已经有… |
[02:38] | Well, a development of sorts in that department. | 这方面有些进展了 |
[02:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:45] | Well… | 嗯 |
[02:47] | after a night of sort of roundabout therapy, | 经过一晚的迂回治疗 |
[02:50] | I, uh… | 我… |
[02:52] | I’ve realized that being God is… | 我意识到成为上帝… |
[02:56] | it’s just not my calling. | 不是我的使命 |
[02:59] | Excuse me. What? | 不好意思?你说什么? |
[03:03] | What do you mean, “just not your calling”? | 你说“不是你的使命”是什么意思? |
[03:07] | -What about the war we fought? | 那我们打的战争呢? |
[03:09] | The siblings we lost? | 我们失去的兄弟姐妹? |
[03:10] | All those years wasted, getting ready? | 浪费了这么多年 做好准备? |
[03:13] | Brother, | 哥哥 |
[03:15] | trust me, this was a big, big decision. | 相信我 这是个重大决定 |
[03:20] | But deep down… | 但内心深处… |
[03:22] | I know it’s the right one. | 我知道这是对的 |
[03:28] | -I should have seen this coming. -Amenadiel, please, relax. | -我早该预料到的 -阿曼纳迪尔 拜托 冷静点儿 |
[03:33] | The– the good news is, it sounds like this domino effect | 好消息是 听起来多米诺骨牌效应 |
[03:36] | is a long-term problem, so we have time to figure things out. | 是个长期问题 所以我们有时间把事情解决 |
[03:39] | Now, if you don’t mind, it has been the longest day ever, so… | 现在如果你不介意 今天已经非常劳累了 所以… |
[03:43] | -Lucy, we need to fix this immediately. | 路西 我们需要马上解决这个问题 |
[03:45] | -We don’t know what’s gonna happen next! | 我们不知道接下来会发生什么! |
[03:47] | -I’m sure everything will be fine. | 我相信一切都会没事的 |
[03:53] | Vincent Le Mec. | 文森特·勒梅克 |
[03:56] | After what Maze said, it felt like you were the key to my guilt. | 梅兹说完之后 我感觉你是我内疚的关键 |
[04:04] | But that doesn’t make any sense. | 但这说不通啊 |
[04:08] | You killed me. | 你杀了我 |
[04:11] | Why would any of that make me feel guilty? | 为什么这些会让我觉得内疚? |
[04:16] | Maybe it’s because I couldn’t catch you? | 也许是因为我不能抓住你? |
[04:19] | I couldn’t prevent you from hurting other people. | 我不能阻止你伤害别人 |
[04:27] | But you’re in here. | 但你在这里 |
[04:30] | Life in prison, unable to hurt anyone ever again. | 终身监禁 不能再伤害任何人 |
[04:33] | And now that I know that, | 现在我知道了 |
[04:36] | why isn’t my guilt gone? | 为什么我的内疚还没有消失? |
[04:41] | Why am I still here? | 我怎么还在这里? |
[04:51] | Time to hit the yard, French Fry. | 该去院子里活动了 法国薯条 |
[04:56] | -There’s a lion on the loose! Come on! -Holy shit! A lion? | -有一只狮子在外逃窜!快来! -天啊!一只狮子? |
[05:10] | No. No, no, no, no, no. | 不要 |
[05:11] | No. | 不要 |
[05:13] | No, | 不要 |
[05:14] | no, no, no, no, no! | 不要! |
[05:16] | Guards! | 警卫! |
[05:17] | Guards, come back! | 警卫 回来! |
[05:19] | Oh, come on! Stop! | 快点儿!停下来! |
[05:20] | Come back, the door didn’t close! He’s gonna escape! Come on! | 回来 门还没有关! 他要逃走了!快来! |
[05:24] | Come on, guys. Please, somebody hear me! | 快来 各位 拜托 有人听得到我说话吗? |
[05:26] | He’s gonna escape! | 他要逃跑了! |
[05:32] | Stop, stop, stop! | 停下来! |
[05:37] | Please, somebody hear me! | 拜托 有人听听我说话! |
[05:42] | Where’s a goddamn celestial when you need one? | 当你需要神明的时候 神明在哪儿呢? |
[07:06] | Oh, good morning! | 早上好! |
[07:08] | -Why are you so happy? -Well, I’m not going to be God, | -你为什么这么开心? -因为我不会成为上帝 |
[07:11] | and the world’s not ending. | 而且世界末日也并没有到来 |
[07:17] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[07:19] | Today’s the day. | 今天就是那个日子 |
[07:22] | What day? | 什么日子? |
[07:24] | August 4th. | 八月四日 |
[07:26] | The day that Rory says you disappear. | 罗莉说你消失的那天 |
[07:53] | Why didn’t you remind me? | 你为什么不提醒我? |
[07:56] | -You know I’m terrible with dates. | 你知道我不擅长记日子 |
[08:00] | I think I’ve been putting off facing this because… | 我想我一直在 拖延面对这个问题 因为… |
[08:05] | We still have time. | 我们还有时间 |
[08:15] | Can we be certain I disappear? | 我们能确定我消失了吗? |
[08:17] | -Well, we did rule out your murder. -We did. | -你确实排除了你被谋杀的可能性 -我们排除的 |
[08:21] | But only with Azrael’s blade. | 但只有用亚兹拉尔的刀才行 |
[08:24] | There are other celestial weapons out there that can still hurt me. | 天上还有其他的武器可以伤害我 |
[08:26] | There’s Maze’s blade, there’s… | 有梅兹的剑 还有… |
[08:29] | Rory’s wings? | 罗莉的翅膀? |
[08:30] | -Well, we don’t know you die. -We don’t know anything! | -我们不知道你死了 -我们什么都不知道! |
[08:34] | Why did Rory tell us this was my last day if there’s nothing we can do about it? | 如果不是我们无能为力 |
[08:36] | -It’s such a buzzkill. | 罗莉为什么要告诉我们 那是我的最后一天 真扫兴 |
[08:40] | -Right. | 没错 |
[08:42] | Okay, okay, listen. | 好吧 听着 |
[08:43] | We– we don’t know how you disappear, right? | 我们不知道你是怎么消失的 对吧? |
[08:46] | -We don’t. But we do know where. -Right. Right. | -我们不知道 但我们知道在哪儿 -没错 |
[08:51] | -10th and Swanson. -Right, | -第十大道和斯旺森街 -是的 |
[08:52] | so just don’t go there today. | 所以今天别去那里 |
[08:54] | I mean, just make a choice. | 我是说 就做个选择 |
[08:56] | Just choose. Choose not to leave. It’s free will. | 就选择一下 选择不离开 这是自由意志 |
[08:59] | You’re right. I just won’t go anywhere near 10th and Swanson. | 你说得对 我只要不接近 第十大道和斯旺森街附近就行 |
[09:03] | And then everything will be all right. | 这样一切就会相安无事 |
[09:05] | So it’s decided! | 所以这是决定好的! |
[09:06] | There’s no reason to panic because today is not your last day. | 没有理由恐慌 因为今天不是你的最后一天 |
[09:09] | In fact, why don’t we make plans for tomorrow? | 事实上 不如我们为明天做个计划吧? |
[09:11] | -How about a beach day? -That sounds lovely. | -来个海滩日如何? -听起来不错 |
[09:13] | Great. Okay. | 很好 好 |
[09:15] | So I’ll take Trixie to camp | 我要带翠丝去露营 |
[09:16] | and then I have to stop by the precinct to sign the reinstatement forms. | 然后我必须要去警局签复职表格 |
[09:20] | So, I will see you in a few hours. | 那我们几小时后见 |
[09:23] | -And then tomorrow. -And the day after that. And the day after that. | 还有明天、后天、大后天 |
[09:27] | -Wonderful. I’ll be here… -Okay. | -很好 我会在这里… -好 |
[09:29] | -…not worrying about the future. -Great. | -…不用担心未来 -很好 |
[09:46] | Nowhere near the piano, please! | 别靠近钢琴 拜托! |
[09:49] | Please. | 拜托 |
[09:59] | Uh, what’s all this? | 这些都是什么? |
[10:03] | Oh, hello. | 你好 |
[10:06] | Well, I know you said that today is the day that I disappear, | 我知道你说今天是我消失的日子 |
[10:09] | but your mom and I have decided not to panic, | 但我和你妈妈决定不惊慌 |
[10:11] | so I’m building a panic room. | 所以我建了一个安全屋 |
[10:14] | You may laugh, but once it’s finished, | 你可以笑 但一旦完成 |
[10:16] | I will go inside and engage the time-lock system | 我要进去启动时间锁定系统 |
[10:19] | so no one will be able to get in or out until the day is safely behind us. | 所以在我们安全度过那天之前 没人能进出 |
[10:24] | Meaning it will be impossible for me to abandon you. | 意思是 我不可能抛弃你 |
[10:26] | It’s genius, isn’t it? | 很天才 不是吗? |
[10:30] | Yeah, I appreciate that you don’t wanna abandon us, | 是的 我很感激你不想抛弃我们 |
[10:34] | but there’s nothing you can do to prevent it. | 但你无法阻止事态的发展 |
[10:37] | I mean, the fact that I’m still here means that I still time-traveled, | 我还在这儿 意味着我还在穿越时空 |
[10:41] | which means I’m still mad at you in the future, | 也就是说以后我还在生你的气 |
[10:43] | which means you still disappear. | 也就是说你还是消失了 |
[10:46] | It’s a time loop, | 这是个时间循环 |
[10:48] | inevitable and unbreakable. | 不可避免、牢不可破 |
[10:53] | Well, you say “time loop.” | 你说“时间循环” |
[10:55] | I say “opportunity for a surprisingly lucrative tax break.” | 我会说 是“有机会获得 利润丰厚的减税优惠” |
[10:58] | -Now, if you don’t mind… -Lame. | -现在如果你不介意… -可悲 |
[11:02] | Excuse me. | 你说什么? |
[11:03] | “Lame”? I’m literally wielding flames! | “可悲”?我真的在挥舞着火花! |
[11:07] | Hmm. Aren’t you supposed to be the king of debauchery or fun or whatever? | 你不应该是放荡之王 或是娱乐之王之类的吗? |
[11:13] | Spending your last day locked in a box | 把你最后一天锁在箱子里 |
[11:15] | is the lamest thing I’ve heard since LA County banned hoverboards. | 是自从洛杉矶禁止滑板以来 我听到的最烂的事 |
[11:23] | Well… | 好吧 |
[11:25] | …not that I buy this “time loop” theory of yours, | 我可不信你的“时间循环”理论 |
[11:28] | but I suppose my men can finish the job for me. | 但我想我的人可以帮我完成任务 |
[11:31] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是的 你说得对 |
[11:36] | Let the debauchery begin. | 让放荡开始吧 |
[11:38] | I’ll see you later. | 我们回头见 |
[11:43] | Actually… | 事实上 |
[11:46] | maybe you could join me, huh? | 也许我们可以一起 |
[11:49] | Remind your old man how to have fun, just in case I’ve forgotten. | 提醒你老爸怎么找乐子 以防我忘了 |
[11:58] | Sure. | 好 |
[12:07] | We’ll take one of everything. | 我们全都要了 |
[12:22] | No, no! | 不要! |
[12:24] | No! | 不要! |
[12:32] | -We’ll take one of everything. -Right. | -我们全都要了 -好吧 |
[12:41] | One, two, three, four. | 一、二、三、四 |
[12:44] | -Five! | 五 |
[13:20] | Right! | 很好! |
[13:21] | Get ready for the best TV show you have ever seen. | 准备观看你看过的最好的电视节目吧 |
[13:26] | Bones. | 《识骨寻踪》 |
[13:27] | -The original? -Yeah. | -最初版本的? -是的 |
[13:29] | Yeah, right. | 是的 没错 |
[13:30] | The spin-off from my time kicks your Bones’ ass. | 我那个时代的衍生剧 比《识骨寻踪》好一万倍 |
[13:33] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[13:34] | But tell me everything. | 但把一切都告诉我 |
[13:36] | Okay, okay, well, | 好吧 |
[13:39] | More Bones is the perfect combination of procedure and banter. | 《更多骨头》 是程序和玩笑的完美结合 |
[13:43] | It’s about Booth and Bones’ cyborg daughter Borgie, | 是关于布思和布恩斯的半机械人女儿 布基的 |
[13:45] | who also works with the FBI | 她也为联邦调查局工作 |
[13:46] | and her totally hot partner, Agent Andro, | 还有她火辣的搭档 安德罗探员 |
[13:49] | who’s, like, this android who doesn’t even have bones! | 就像个没有骨头的机器人! |
[14:08] | Oh! Going to the bathroom. | 去趟洗手间 |
[14:11] | Right. | 好 |
[14:20] | I brought all the beach stuff so we’d be all ready to go first thing tomorrow. | 我带了海滩的东西 那样我们明天一早就可以去 |
[14:26] | What’s all this? | 这都是什么情况? |
[14:28] | Well, Rory and I have had the best time. | 罗莉和我玩儿得很开心 |
[14:32] | Water balloons, karaoke, sumo wrestling… | 水球、练歌房、相扑… |
[14:35] | I mean, I can’t imagine a better last day. | 我想不出比这更好的最后一天了 |
[14:37] | I thought we agreed that this isn’t your last day. | 我以为我们说好了 这不是你的最后一天 |
[14:39] | Right. Don’t worry, we didn’t go anywhere near 10th and Swanson. | 没错 别担心 我们没去第十大道和斯旺森街附近 |
[14:44] | Also, ta-da! | 而且 你看! |
[14:47] | I’ve commissioned my very own panic room | 我已经安排了我自己的安全屋 |
[14:49] | in case I need to lock myself in. | 以防我需要把自己锁在里面 |
[14:51] | Lucifer, why don’t you trust yourself enough | 你为什么不相信自己会选择 |
[14:54] | to make the choice not to abandon us? | 不抛弃我们呢? |
[14:56] | Well, I don’t know, it’s just… | 我不知道 这只是… |
[14:59] | It’s all just speculation at the moment, isn’t it? None of this feels quite real. | 目前这些都只是猜测 这些感觉都不太真实 |
[15:08] | Yeah, I felt the same way. | 是的 我也有同样的感觉 |
[15:11] | Until I saw this. | 直到我看到这个 |
[15:15] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[15:24] | It’s really happening. | 一切真的发生了 |
[15:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:27] | She’s inside you right now. | 她现在在你体内了 |
[15:34] | I’m also outside her right now. | 我现在也在她体外 |
[15:38] | What’s going on out here? | 外面发生什么事了? |
[15:40] | Uh, well, I’m trying to convince your father | 我在试着说服你父亲 |
[15:43] | that he can choose to stay | 他可以选择留下 |
[15:44] | because we really don’t wanna do this without you. | 因为我们真的不想 在没有你的情况下做这件事 |
[15:48] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[15:49] | But we can, Mom. | 但我们可以 妈妈 |
[15:51] | And– and we do. | 我们也是这样做的 |
[15:52] | Rory, I know you don’t want him to leave, | 我知道你不想让他走 |
[15:54] | so why are you acting like you’re okay with all of this? | 那你为什么一副若无其事的样子? |
[15:57] | Well, because what I want doesn’t matter. This happens. | 因为我想要什么并不重要 情况确实发生了 |
[16:01] | Okay, you– you time-traveled once. | 你时间旅行了一次 |
[16:02] | You don’t know exactly how it works. | 你不知道那到底是怎么回事 |
[16:05] | You coming back has to have changed things. | 你回来一定改变了一些事情 |
[16:08] | Or not. | 或者没有 |
[16:09] | Because that pregnancy test proves that the loop is already in motion. | 因为那个验孕棒证明循环已经开始了 |
[16:13] | Loop? What loop? | 循环?什么循环? |
[16:15] | She thinks the fact that she’s still here means that we’re stuck in a time loop, | 她觉得她还在这里意味着 我们被困在时间循环里了 |
[16:20] | inevitable and unbreakable. | 不可避免、牢不可破 |
[16:23] | Well… | 好吧… |
[16:26] | Lucifer, maybe you haven’t reached the point in time | 也许你还没到 |
[16:28] | where you decide to change things. | 决定改变的时候 |
[16:31] | Maybe then she’ll disappear. But until then, you still have a choice. | 也许到那时她就会消失 但在那之前 你还是有选择的 |
[16:36] | Mom, | 妈妈 |
[16:37] | I used to think he chose to leave us too, | 我曾以为是他选择离开我们的 |
[16:40] | but now I think maybe it’s not up to him. | 但现在我觉得也许这不是他决定的 |
[16:44] | Or whatever it is, it– whatever takes him away from us, | 或者不管是什么 不管是什么把他从我们身边夺走 |
[16:47] | -it must be something– -Too powerful for me to stop. | -一定是什么… -太强大的力量 我无法阻止 |
[16:50] | Why are you entertaining any of this? | 你为什么要考虑这个? |
[16:54] | -Free will, you remember? -I know. | -自由意志 你还记得吗? -我知道 |
[16:57] | But time travel, I mean, it complicates everything! | 但时间旅行让一切变得复杂! |
[17:01] | I just don’t know what to believe right now. | 我现在不知道该相信什么 |
[17:03] | Then that’s the problem, isn’t it, Lucifer? | 那问题就出在这里了 是吧 路西法? |
[17:06] | How can you choose to stay | 如果你都不相信 |
[17:07] | if you don’t even believe that you have a choice? | 自己有选择 你怎么能选择留下? |
[17:10] | Fate automatically wins! | 命运自动获胜! |
[17:17] | Let me know when you choose us. | 如果你选择了我们 请告诉我 |
[17:32] | Fate’s a bitch. | 命运是个贱人 |
[17:43] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[17:46] | Charlie is so tiny. | 查理太小了 |
[17:48] | Can I go see him? | 我能去看看他吗? |
[17:50] | Of course. | 当然 |
[17:51] | He should be awake from his nap any minute. | 他应该随时会从午睡中醒来 |
[17:53] | I am so gonna tease him about that thumb-sucking later. | 以后我要取笑他舔拇指的事 |
[17:58] | Cousins. | 表亲 |
[17:59] | Apparently they have some sort of playful rivalry in the future. | 显然 他们在未来 会有一些好玩的竞争 |
[18:04] | So, what’s all this? What are you doing? | 这是怎么回事?你在干什么? |
[18:07] | Ah, I’m packing away the clothes Charlie’s grown out of. | 我在收拾查理长大穿不下的衣服 |
[18:11] | -Time… -Hmm. | 时间… |
[18:13] | …it moves so fast. | 时间过得太快了 |
[18:19] | Something on your mind? | 你有什么忧虑吗? |
[18:23] | Doctor, | 医生 |
[18:25] | do you believe in free will or fate? | 你相信自由意志还是命运? |
[18:28] | Well, I definitely believe we make our own decisions. Therapy– | 我绝对相信我们自己有自己的决定 |
[18:30] | Therapy kind of relies on it. | 心理治疗依赖于此 |
[18:33] | So, “Team Free Will”? | 所以你是“自由意志”队的? |
[18:35] | Yes, but that being said, I’ve never met someone from the future before. | 是的 但我从没见过来自未来的人 |
[18:39] | I mean, it kind of makes you think. | 我是说 这会让你觉得 |
[18:41] | If Rory knows what we do before we do it, is it set in stone? | 如果罗莉在我们行动之前就知道 我们要做什么 这是板上钉钉的吗? |
[18:45] | If so, are we really choosing to do it? | 如果是这样 我们真的选择这样做吗? |
[18:50] | Are we really choosing anything? | 我们真的在选择一切吗? |
[18:55] | Would you just give me those? No one likes fold marks down the front. | 你能把那些给我吗? 没人喜欢前面有折痕的 |
[19:02] | This is about abandoning Rory. | 这是关于抛弃罗莉的事 |
[19:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:07] | And you haven’t added at all to my rapidly growing anxiety. | 你一点也没有让我更加焦虑 |
[19:15] | Lucifer… | 路西法… |
[19:18] | I know how much it hurts, | 我知道这有多痛苦 |
[19:21] | leaving a child. | 抛下一个孩子 |
[19:28] | Why is this coming up now? Did something happen? | 为什么现在要讲这个? 发生什么事了吗? |
[19:34] | Chloe and Rory are arguing. | 克萝伊和罗莉在争吵 |
[19:37] | Chloe thinks that I can change my fate. Rory says that I cannot. | 克萝伊觉得我能改变命运 罗莉说我不能 |
[19:41] | I don’t want to believe Rory, | 我不想相信罗莉 |
[19:43] | but, when we first met, I dismissed my daughter | 但我们第一次见面的时候 我抛弃了我女儿 |
[19:46] | and, well, I’m trying not to do that again. | 我试着不再那么做了 |
[19:51] | -I’m sure she appreciates that. | 我相信她会感激的 |
[19:54] | -I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[19:56] | It’s still torture not knowing exactly how I leave her though. | 不知道我是怎么离开她的 这仍然是种折磨 |
[20:00] | Lucifer, none of us know exactly how it’s going to end. | 路西法 我们都不知道结局会怎样 |
[20:06] | That’s what makes the present so important. | 这就是为什么现在如此重要 |
[20:12] | Is this the part where you tell me to live each day like it’s my last? | 你是让我把每天都当最后一天过吗? |
[20:15] | Good God, no. | 天啊 不是 |
[20:17] | Whoever came up with that phrase never had a savings account | 想出这个词的人 从来没有储蓄账户 |
[20:20] | or an Israeli nutritionist. | 或是以色列营养学家 |
[20:23] | -But what we can do… | 但我们能做的是… |
[20:26] | is seize the moment to make sure those we love… | 抓住时机去确保我们爱的人 |
[20:30] | know how we feel about them. | 知道我们对他们的感觉 |
[20:33] | Well, luckily Rory does know how I feel about her. | 幸好罗莉知道我对她的感觉 |
[20:36] | My suit from last night has the bloodstains to prove it. | 我昨晚穿的西装上有血迹就可以证明 |
[20:42] | But I suppose there are others who might not. | 但我想其他人可能不会知道 |
[20:47] | Doctor, would you excuse me? There are a few things that I need to do. | 医生 失陪一下好吗? 我有几件事情需要做 |
[20:52] | Oh, and tell Rory I’ll be back later. | 告诉罗莉我一会儿回来 |
[20:54] | And not to worry. I won’t go anywhere near 10th and Swanson. | 不用担心 我不会靠近第十大道和斯旺森街 |
[20:58] | -You got that? -I’ll relay the message. | -你明白了吗? -我会转达的 |
[21:08] | Doctor, you do know how much I value you, right? | 医生 你知道我有多重视你吧? |
[21:13] | -I make a pretty good therapist, don’t I? -Well, slightly better than good. | -我是个很好的心理医生 不是吗? -比很好再好点儿 |
[21:20] | But I meant as a person, Linda. | 但我是说作为一个人 琳达 |
[21:25] | I hope you know that you truly are | 我希望你知道你真的是 |
[21:27] | one of the most wonderful friends | 一个魔鬼所能拥有的 |
[21:32] | that a devil could ever have. | 最好的朋友之一 |
[21:37] | I do now, Lucifer. | 我现在知道了 路西法 |
[21:52] | I’ve come to ask you a favor. | 我是来请你帮个忙的 |
[21:55] | Do you think that there’s any way that you can convince Lucifer to become God? | 你觉得你有办法 说服路西法成为上帝吗? |
[22:00] | Uh, about that, Lucifer, um… | 关于这事 路西法… |
[22:03] | -He doesn’t think it’s– -His calling. | -他不认为那是… -他的使命 |
[22:05] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[22:07] | -He told me last night. -Oh. | 他昨晚告诉我了 |
[22:10] | You know, I believe him. | 我相信他 |
[22:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:15] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[22:18] | You know, I always thought it was strange that… | 我一直觉得很奇怪… |
[22:22] | that you didn’t wanna become God. | 关于你不想成为上帝 |
[22:24] | I mean, you’re– you’re responsible. | 我是说 你很有责任心 |
[22:27] | You’re kind, compassionate. | 你很善良、以慈悲为怀 |
[22:30] | You’re the most wonderful father… | 你是世上最好的父亲… |
[22:32] | I just can’t think of another angel that I would trust with making the world | 我就是想不出还有哪个天使 能让我信任 他能让我们的孩子们 |
[22:36] | a– a better place for our children. | 过上更好的生活 |
[22:40] | Yeah, um… | 好吧… |
[22:42] | Thank you, Chloe. | 谢谢你 克萝伊 |
[22:43] | That’s very flattering, but I decided against it months ago | 我很荣幸 但几个月前当我意识到 |
[22:46] | when I realized I wanted to stay here on Earth, | 我想留在地球上与人类生活在一起 |
[22:49] | living amongst humanity, with my child. | 与我的孩子生活在一起时 于是我决定不当上帝 |
[22:54] | Well, um, | 好吧 |
[22:56] | who says God has to rule from Heaven? | 谁说上帝必须从天堂统治? |
[22:58] | Well, that’s how my father did it. | 我父亲就是这么做的 |
[23:05] | Maybe there’s a better way? | 也许有更好的办法 |
[23:10] | I don’t know, Chloe. I just joined the force, | 我不知道 我刚加入警队 |
[23:12] | just started helping Sonya with her fight. | 刚开始帮桑娅进行她的抗争 |
[23:14] | It’d be wrong to leave her all by herself. | 把她一个人留下是不对的 |
[23:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:19] | Unless… | 除非 |
[23:23] | If I did this, | 如果我来做 |
[23:25] | what would you say to being God’s point person here in the LAPD? | 你觉得在洛杉矶警局 做上帝的核心人物怎么样? |
[23:30] | I would say it would be my great honor and privilege. | 我想说这是我莫大的荣幸 |
[23:40] | I have to think this through. | 我必须要好好想想 |
[23:43] | It’s the biggest decision that I’ve ever had to make. | 这是我做过的最大的决定 |
[23:46] | Knowing you, | 我了解你 |
[23:49] | I know you’ll make the right one. | 知道你会做出正确的选择 |
[24:08] | I wouldn’t want his judgy eyes looking at me all day either. | 我也不想让他整天盯着我看 |
[24:12] | Well, | 好吧 |
[24:14] | my investigation has served its purpose. | 我的调查达到了目的 |
[24:20] | Super glad that the world isn’t ending… | 很高兴世界没有毁灭 |
[24:24] | yet. | 目前为止 |
[24:27] | It’s in celestial hands. | 这掌握在神明的手里 |
[24:30] | At least I’m in the loop now. | 至少我现在是知情人士了 |
[24:32] | About that. | 关于这个… |
[24:39] | You deserve an apology. | 你值得一个道歉 |
[24:42] | I, uh, I know I didn’t lie to you, | 我…我知道我没有对你撒谎 |
[24:45] | but I never should have held the truth back from you. | 但我不应该对你隐瞒真相 |
[24:49] | And I never, ever meant to make you feel excluded. | 我从没想过要让你觉得被排斥 |
[24:55] | -And I should have told you about Azrael. -That’s okay. | -我应该告诉你亚兹拉尔的事 -没关系 |
[24:58] | Last night I didn’t tell Carol about any of this stuff myself, and… | 昨晚我没有告诉卡罗尔这些事 而且… |
[25:05] | I recently learned from someone | 我最近从一个人那里学到了 |
[25:09] | that you don’t have to know everything to have trust. | 你不必知道所有的事情来获得信任 |
[25:15] | Not when you know each other’s hearts. | 当你们了解彼此的心时就不会了 |
[25:21] | Still, I am truly sorry, and I just wanted you to know that. | 不过我真的很抱歉 我只是想让你知道 |
[25:28] | Yeah. Just in case I never get another chance to tell you. | 以防我再也没有机会告诉你了 |
[25:32] | “Might never get another chance.” What does that mean? | “可能再也没有机会了”? 这是什么意思? |
[25:36] | Am I dying? | 我要死了吗? |
[25:37] | No! | 不是! |
[25:38] | I mean, eventually, sure, but… | 我是说最终 当然 但… |
[25:43] | Wait. | 等等 |
[25:44] | -Are you dying? | 你要死了吗? |
[25:45] | -No, no. | 没有 |
[25:46] | Well, at least, I don’t think so. | 至少我不这么认为 |
[25:49] | Oh, cool, cool. | 很好 |
[25:54] | There is a… a small chance | 我有一点可能性 |
[25:58] | that I may leave today, without notice. | 今天就离开 没有事先通知 |
[26:01] | I hope not, but there is a possibility. | 我希望不会 但确实有可能 |
[26:05] | And since I disappeared from your life before, without warning, | 自从我之前 毫无征兆地从你的生活中消失 |
[26:11] | I don’t wanna do that again. | 我不想再那样做了 |
[26:16] | -Well, is there anything I can do to help? -I don’t know why I leave or how. | -有什么我可以帮忙的吗? -我不知道我为什么或如何离开 |
[26:21] | So unfortunately there’s nothing anyone can do. | 所以很不幸 没人能做什么 |
[26:25] | But there is one thing you can do for me. | 但你可以为我做一件事 |
[26:28] | Anything. | 什么都行 |
[26:30] | Accept this gift from me. | 接受我的礼物 |
[26:33] | Accept a heartfelt gift? | 接受一份衷心的礼物? |
[26:36] | -Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:37] | That’s gonna be pretty tough, but I’ll try. | 这很困难 但我会努力的 |
[26:45] | A pencil? | 一支铅笔? |
[26:50] | I will absolutely accept this gift. | 我绝对会接受这份礼物 |
[26:53] | It– it’s like I always say, you can’t beat a good ole number two, right? | 就像我常说的 你赢不了老二号 对吧? |
[26:57] | Look at it again. | 再看一下 |
[27:01] | “Miss Lopez STEM Initiative.” | “洛佩兹小姐 理工协会” |
[27:05] | I don’t understand. What is this? | 我不明白 这是什么? |
[27:07] | I’ve opened up a foundation in your name. | 我以你的名义成立了一个基金会 |
[27:10] | Its mission, to encourage young women | 其使命是:鼓励年轻女性 |
[27:13] | to pursue careers in science, technology, engineering and mathematics. | 从事科学、技术、工程 和数学方面的工作 |
[27:21] | You’re an inspiration, Miss Lopez. | 你非常鼓舞人心 洛佩兹小姐 |
[27:23] | And if there were more people like you, then… | 如果有更多像你这样的人 那… |
[27:27] | Well, the world would be a far better place. | 世界会变得更美好 |
[27:32] | -Lucifer! -Oh, ho! | 路西法! |
[27:58] | Hair dye. | 染发剂 |
[27:59] | Now you’re not gonna match your stupid mug shot. | 现在你和你的入案照片不相符了 |
[28:01] | That’s great. That’s– that’s just great. | 太好了 这真是太好了 |
[28:03] | Almost as great as the fact that no celestial can hear me, | 就像天上没有人能听到我说话一样 |
[28:05] | no matter how loud I yell! | 不管我喊得多大声! |
[28:09] | 逃犯 文森特·勒梅克 居民报警 | |
[28:18] | Hey. | 喂 |
[28:21] | Hey, hey! | 喂 看看上面 |
[28:24] | Look up! Come on. Come on! | 看看上面!拜托! |
[28:26] | Uh, Josh! | 乔什! |
[28:27] | Josh, look up! There’s a murderous fugitive in aisle five. | 乔什 看看上面! 五号通道有个在逃杀人犯 |
[28:29] | Look up, man! Look up! | 看看上面 兄弟!看看上面! |
[28:35] | I got this. Uh… | 我可以做到 |
[28:41] | …for the murder of LAPD officer Daniel Espinoza. | …涉嫌谋杀洛杉矶警察 丹尼尔·埃斯皮诺萨 |
[28:44] | Holy shit, I did it! | 天啊 我做到了! |
[28:46] | I actually touched something! I did it! | 我真的碰到了什么!我做到了! |
[28:50] | You did it. | 是你做到的 |
[28:52] | Le Mec should be considered armed and dangerous. | …被认为是持有武器的危险人物 |
[28:54] | If you have any information on the whereabouts of this fugitive, | 如果你有任何关于逃犯下落的信息 |
[28:58] | -please call the LA– | 请报警给洛杉矶… |
[28:59] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[29:00] | Yeah, you got this, Josh. You got this. | 没错 你能做到 乔什 你能做到 |
[29:03] | Just call the cops. | 报警就行了 |
[29:06] | Call the cops, buddy, before… bef– | 报警 兄弟 在… |
[29:09] | Josh, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! What are you reaching for, a gun? | 乔什 哇! |
[29:11] | Are you kidding me? This guy’s a trained mercenary. | 一把枪?你在逗我吗? 这人是个训练有素的雇佣兵 |
[29:14] | You’ve handled that, what, maybe once in your life? | 你这辈子就处理过一次吗? |
[29:16] | Just ring him up and call the… | 就打个电话 打电话给… |
[29:22] | …cops. | 警察 |
[29:24] | Damn it! | 该死! |
[29:26] | Empty the register, mon ami. | 清空收银机 朋友 |
[29:30] | Josh, he’s gonna kill you, man. | 乔什 他会杀了你的 兄弟 |
[29:32] | No, no, no, no, no, no! | 不要! |
[29:49] | Dude! What the– oh! | 兄弟!什么…? |
[29:52] | Holy shit! | 天啊! |
[29:55] | I’m inside his body. | 我在他的身体里 |
[30:01] | I’m holding it! I’m holding it! | 我拿着枪! |
[30:03] | I can feel this in my hand. I can pull the trigger! | 我能感觉到这个在我手里 我可以扣动扳机! |
[30:05] | No, no! Please! | 不要!拜托! |
[30:06] | But I won’t! I won’t, bro. I won’t. | 但我不会的!我不会的 兄弟 |
[30:08] | No, no, no, ’cause I’m a good guy | 不会的 因为我是个好人 |
[30:11] | in a bad guy’s body. | 在一个坏人的身体里 |
[30:12] | Right? Yeah! | 对吧?太好了! |
[30:14] | No, no, no, hey! | 不要 喂! |
[30:15] | Right here, this is yours. | 给你 这是你的 |
[30:16] | Yeah, here you go. | 是的 给你 |
[30:21] | What the heck, bro? | 什么情况 兄弟? |
[30:23] | I just saved your life! | 我刚刚救了你的命! |
[30:24] | Look, dude, I don’t know what kind of drugs you’re on, | 听着 我不知道你吸了什么毒 |
[30:26] | but just get the hell out of here! | 但你给我滚出去! |
[30:28] | Uh, yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[30:30] | I’m going. | 我走了 |
[30:32] | Going. Okay. | 走了 好 |
[30:34] | Right… | 很好 |
[30:37] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[30:39] | Have I missed that. | 我忘记了这个 |
[31:07] | You’re glowing. Why are you glowing? | 你在发光 你为什么在发光? |
[31:10] | I think I figured out how to fix things with our brothers and sisters. | 我想我知道怎么解决 我们兄弟姐妹之间的问题了 |
[31:15] | Already? That was fast. | 已经知道了?太快了 |
[31:16] | Imagine this. | 想象一下 |
[31:18] | What if… | 如果… |
[31:21] | …what if God didn’t work alone? | 如果上帝不是独自工作呢? |
[31:24] | -Brother– -Hear me out, Lucy. | -哥哥… -听我说完 路西 |
[31:26] | Just hear me out. | 听我说完 |
[31:28] | Our siblings clearly wanna help, yeah? So, why not let them? | 我们的兄弟姐妹显然想帮忙 对吧? 那为什么不让他们帮忙呢? |
[31:33] | No more haphazardly granting prayers, of course, | 当然 不再有随意的祈祷 |
[31:36] | but with some guidance, | 但在一些指导下 |
[31:40] | think of the good that they could do. | 想想他们能做的好事 |
[31:43] | It’ll take some communication and transparency on God’s part. | 这需要上帝的沟通和透明性 |
[31:47] | No more mysterious ways, but think about it, Lucy. | 不再有神秘的方式 但好好想想 路西 |
[31:50] | How great would it have been if Father had actually included us? | 如果父亲真的让我们参与进来 那该有多好? |
[31:55] | Okay, but– | 好吧 但… |
[31:56] | I also think every single angel should spend time here on Earth. | 我也认为每个天使 都应该在地球上待上一段时间 |
[32:00] | Maybe a year, maybe two, walking among humans, | 也许是一年 也许是两年 在人类中生活 |
[32:03] | just like I did… | 就像我一样 |
[32:05] | to get to really understand humanity. | 去真正理解人类 |
[32:11] | Don’t you think that would be a great help to God? | 你不觉得这对上帝 是一个很大的帮助吗? |
[32:15] | Sure. | 当然 |
[32:16] | It’s not the worst idea you’ve ever had, | 这不是你想过的最糟糕的主意 |
[32:18] | but like I said, brother, I am not the right angel for the throne. | 但就像我说的 哥哥 我不是王位的合适天使 |
[32:22] | -Even if our siblings– -No, Lucy… | -就算我们的兄弟姐妹… -不是的 路西… |
[32:25] | I’m no longer talking about you being God. | 我不是在说让你成为上帝 |
[32:27] | Well, then who? | 那谁来当呢? |
[32:33] | You? | 你? |
[32:37] | Remember when Father said that we would figure it out? | 还记得父亲说过 我们会想出办法的吗? |
[32:41] | Well, for the first time, I actually feel like I… | 这是第一次 我真的觉得我… |
[32:45] | I know what he meant. | 我知道他的意思了 |
[32:48] | Are you sure, brother? Because if you don’t want to do this– | 你确定吗 因为如果你不想这么做… |
[32:50] | Lucifer, | 路西法 |
[32:53] | being God… | 成为上帝… |
[32:57] | …is what I truly desire. | 是我真正想要的 |
[33:07] | Then I can’t think of a better angel for the job. | 那我就找不到更好的天使了 |
[33:15] | -Congratulations, Amenadiel. | 恭喜你 阿曼纳迪尔 |
[33:18] | Or should I say… | 或者我应该说… |
[33:21] | Amenagod. | 阿曼纳上帝 |
[33:22] | Well, it’s not official yet. | 还不是正式的 |
[33:24] | I’ll fly up later on tonight after I put Charlie to sleep | 我今晚等查理睡着了再飞过去 |
[33:26] | to see if I can convince our siblings. | 看看能不能说服我们的兄弟姐妹 |
[33:29] | Well, that shouldn’t be too difficult. | 这应该不难 |
[33:30] | After all, you were their first choice before Michael and I mucked things up. | 毕竟在迈克和我把事情搞砸之前 你是他们的首选 |
[33:35] | Would you tell them you have my full blessing? | 你能告诉他们我衷心祝福你吗? |
[33:38] | Thank you, Lucifer. | 谢谢你 路西法 |
[33:40] | Enough about me. | 关于我的到此为止 |
[33:42] | What is it that you wanted to see me about? | 你找我有什么事? |
[33:47] | Doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[33:48] | No, Lucy. Come on, what is it? | 不是 路西 拜托 是什么事? |
[33:50] | No, it seems silly now. | 不是 现在听起来很傻 |
[33:52] | You know, after what you’ve told me your plans are. | 尤其在你告诉我你的计划之后 |
[33:56] | Well, I wanted you to sign some papers, | 我想让你签几份文件 |
[34:00] | giving you joint ownership of Lux. | 让你共同拥有拉克斯的所有权 |
[34:02] | You know, just in case I’m not around as much. | 以防我不常在你身边 |
[34:06] | Not around? | 不在身边? |
[34:07] | Are you going somewhere? | 你要去哪儿吗? |
[34:11] | Having a daughter… | 有了女儿… |
[34:13] | has changed things. | 改变了很多事 |
[34:17] | You wanna spend more time with your family. I understand. | 你想多陪陪家人 我明白了 |
[34:20] | I would be happy to help out with Lux. In fact… | 我很乐意帮你照看拉克斯 事实上… |
[34:24] | what better place for our siblings to mix with humans? | 还有什么地方比这里更适合 我们的兄弟姐妹与人类交往呢? |
[34:28] | We can even employ them. | 我们还可以雇佣他们 |
[34:29] | Uh, bouncers, bartenders, dancers. | 保镖、调酒师、舞者… |
[34:32] | See? You’ve really got a knack for this, brother. | 看到了吗? 你真的很擅长这种事 哥哥 |
[34:36] | This truly is your calling, isn’t it? | 这真的是你的使命 不是吗? |
[34:41] | Something is bothering you. | 你有心事 |
[34:43] | And I… | 我… |
[34:45] | I think I know what it is. | 我想我知道是什么 |
[34:48] | Don’t worry, Lucy. | 别担心 路西 |
[34:50] | You’ll find your calling too. I have faith in you. | 你也会找到自己的使命 我对你有信心 |
[34:57] | You know, I never told you this, brother. | 我从没告诉过你 哥哥… |
[35:00] | But… | 但… |
[35:02] | …of all our siblings, | 在我们所有的兄弟姐妹中 |
[35:03] | I am glad it’s you I spent all this time on Earth with. | 我很高兴在地球上 陪我度过一切的人是你 |
[35:10] | Because you are my favorite brother, brother. | 因为你是我最喜欢的兄弟 哥哥 |
[35:15] | And I will miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[35:19] | Miss me? | 想我? |
[35:23] | Well… | 好吧… |
[35:26] | It may take me a few days to get settled into omnipotence, | 我可能要花几天时间 才能适应全能的生活 |
[35:30] | but I’ll be back later this week for Charlie’s preschool interviews. | 但我这周晚些时候 会回来参加查理的学前面试 |
[35:35] | Then | 然后 |
[35:36] | setting up shop. | 开始成为上帝 |
[35:38] | -Down here. | 在地球上 |
[35:43] | You can’t get rid of me that easily, brother. | 你没那么容易摆脱我 弟弟 |
[35:49] | But you know who will be going away for a while. | 但你知道谁会离开一段时间 |
[35:54] | Right. | 没错 |
[36:04] | -Nice sign. | 不错的标志 |
[36:09] | It’s not really my thing, but Eve made it, so… | 这真不是我的菜 但夏娃做了 所以… |
[36:12] | Oh, adapting to marriage already, I see. | 已经适应婚姻了 我看出来了 |
[36:14] | Well, you know what they say. “Happy wife, happy life.” | 大家都说:“妻子幸福 生活就幸福” |
[36:19] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么? |
[36:21] | I have come to see you off. | 我是来送你们的 |
[36:24] | It’s just a honeymoon, Lucifer. | 只是度蜜月而已 路西法 |
[36:26] | Like a few weeks down to Brazil and back. It’s like a vacation with extra sex. | 大概去巴西几周再回来 就像是普通假期里多了些性爱 |
[36:30] | That’s what we said when we came to LA. | 我们来洛杉矶的时候也是这么说的 |
[36:38] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[36:40] | It’s called a hug. | 这叫拥抱 |
[36:42] | Yeah, I know what a hug is, but since when do we do that? | 是的 我知道拥抱是什么 但我们什么时候开始这么做了? |
[36:47] | Well, no time like the present. | 没有比现在更好的时机了 |
[36:52] | You’re acting weird. What’s going on? | 你的行为很奇怪 发生什么了吗? |
[36:56] | -Are you in trouble? Do you need my help? -No, no, you have things to do. | -你遇到麻烦了吗?需要我帮助吗? -不用 你还有事要忙 |
[36:59] | -Yeah, but I can maybe ask Eve– -Maze, no! | -是的 但我也许可以问问夏娃… -梅兹 不用! |
[37:02] | I– | 我… |
[37:05] | I don’t want you to worry about me anymore. | 我不想让你再担心我了 |
[37:08] | You’ve come so far. | 你已经帮到现在了 |
[37:12] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[37:14] | It means that you have been beholden to me and my needs for far too long, | 意思是你对我和我的需求负责太久了 |
[37:20] | and I’m sorry that I’ve always made it about me. | 我很抱歉我总是 把一切都放在自己身上 |
[37:22] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[37:26] | Lucifer, | 路西法 |
[37:27] | this life, this family I found, | 这种生活 我找到的这个家庭 |
[37:32] | I wouldn’t have any of it if it weren’t for you. | 如果不是因为你 我什么都得不到 |
[37:37] | Consider us even. | 就算我们扯平了 |
[37:39] | After everything you’ve done for me? | 你为我做了那么多之后? |
[37:44] | We’ll never be even. | 我们永远无法扯平 |
[37:50] | You are my best friend, Maze. | 你是我最好的朋友 梅兹 |
[37:53] | And I just wish I’d always treated you that way before. | 我只是希望我之前一直这样对你 |
[37:58] | Before what? | 在什么之前? |
[38:02] | Before now. | 现在之前 |
[38:10] | Anyway, where’s that wife of yours? | 对了 你妻子呢? |
[38:12] | You’re not running off on your own already, are you? | 你不会已经一个人跑了吧? |
[38:16] | I’m picking her up from something called a cryo spa. | 我要去一个叫低温水疗的地方接她 |
[38:20] | Whatever that is. | 不管是什么 |
[38:22] | Right. | 好吧 |
[38:24] | Well, I don’t wanna keep you. | 我不想耽误你的时间 |
[38:28] | Yeah. | 好 |
[38:49] | What do you want me to do with that? | 你想让我怎么处理? |
[38:52] | Keep it. | 留着吧 |
[38:57] | Maze, I couldn’t. | 梅兹 我做不到 |
[39:01] | No matter what, you will always have a piece of me. | 不管怎样 你心中总有我的一部分 |
[39:41] | Goodbye, Lucifer. | 再见 路西法 |
[40:51] | Lucifer! | 路西法! |
[40:53] | You. | 你 |
[40:56] | -How did you get here, hmm? -No. | -你怎么来了? -不是 |
[40:58] | Doesn’t matter if you’ve come back for more, I am happy to oblige. | 如果你想要更多也没关系 我很乐意效劳 |
[41:03] | I– | 我… |
[41:06] | Br– bracelet– brother… | 手链…兄弟… |
[41:11] | Did you just say “bracelet brothers”? | 你刚刚是说“手链兄弟”了吗? |
[41:13] | Yeah, yeah, it’s me! Dan! | 是的 是我!丹! |
[41:21] | I– I went to see Le Mec, thinking he was part of my guilt. | 我去找勒梅克 觉得他是我内疚的一部分 |
[41:25] | But then there was a lion and– and then Le Mec escaped. | 但那里出现了只狮子 然后勒梅克逃跑了 |
[41:29] | And then he grabbed the clerk’s gun and I jumped into his body, | 然后他抢了店员的枪 我跳进了他的身体里 |
[41:32] | and now– now I’m stuck. | 现在我被困住了 |
[41:34] | So you’re inside the man that murdered you? | 你在那个杀了你的人体内吗? |
[41:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:41] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔! |
[41:45] | Only you could do something so completely, absurdly ridiculous. | 只有你能做出 如此彻底、荒谬可笑的事 |
[41:53] | Lucifer, this isn’t funny. I’m trapped. | 路西法 这不好笑 我被困住了 |
[41:56] | Well, why don’t you just jump out of him the same way you jumped into him? | 你为什么不像跳进他身体那样 从他身上跳出去呢? |
[41:59] | I tried that. It didn’t work. | 我试过了 没用 |
[42:01] | And then I realized, if it did, I’d basically be setting a fugitive free. | 然后我意识到 如果真的成功了 我基本上就是放走了一个逃犯 |
[42:05] | That’s why I’m here, so you can tell me how to get out | 所以我才来找你 好让你告诉我怎么出去 |
[42:09] | and then haul this cold-blooded killer back to prison. | 然后把这个冷血杀手带回监狱 |
[42:11] | Well, I’m really sorry, Daniel, but I have no idea how to help you. | 我真的很抱歉 丹尼尔 但我不知道该怎么帮你 |
[42:15] | -Also, I’m in a bit of a hurry, so… -Wait. You have no idea? | 而且我现在有点赶时间 |
[42:16] | So I– so I could be stuck in here forever? | 你不知道 所以我可能会永远困在这里? |
[42:23] | Maybe you’ll leave Le Mec when he dies, hmm? | 也许勒梅克死后你会离开他的身体 |
[42:25] | Something similar happens when demons possess bodies. | 当恶魔附身时也会发生类似的事情 |
[42:28] | Fingers crossed. | 祝你成功 |
[42:40] | Oh, Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[42:44] | I am truly sorry that I can’t help you. | 我真的很抱歉我帮不了你 |
[42:48] | And I’m sorry that you were trapped in Hell. | 我很抱歉你被困在地狱里了 |
[42:53] | And this whole ghost thing. | 还有这鬼魂的事 |
[42:56] | And… | 还有… |
[43:00] | I sincerely wish that I had been able to help you work through your guilt | 我真心希望我能帮你克服内疚 |
[43:05] | so that you could get to Heaven… | 这样你就能去天堂了… |
[43:10] | where a good man like you belongs. | 像你这样的好人就该待在那里 |
[43:17] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[43:25] | Silver lining. | 一线希望… |
[43:26] | This could be an opportunity. New body, new start. | 这可能是个机会 新的身体、新的开始 |
[43:30] | I can’t stay in this body, Lucifer. | 我不能待在这身体里 路西法 |
[43:33] | Le Mec is an escaped convict. | 勒梅克是个逃犯 |
[43:35] | There’s a nationwide manhunt going on for him right now. | 现在全国都在搜捕他 |
[43:39] | I mean, best case, I– I live life on the run. | 我是说 最好的情况是 我过着逃亡的生活 |
[43:46] | Worst case, I spend it in Le Mec’s prison cell. | 最坏的情况就是 我在勒梅克的牢房里度过 |
[43:51] | Purgatory all over again. | 炼狱又开始了 |
[43:53] | Well, it appears neither of us have time to waste, then. | 看来我们俩都没时间浪费了 |
[43:58] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[44:01] | So much to explain. | 说来话长 |
[44:05] | Uh, I have started to patch things up with Rory, my daughter from the future. | 我已经开始和未来的女儿重修旧好了 |
[44:08] | So she doesn’t wanna kill you with those crazy wings of hers anymore? | 她不想再用她那对疯狂的翅膀 杀你了吗? |
[44:12] | Thankfully, no. | 谢天谢地 不再想了 |
[44:14] | But she has informed me of a rather more disturbing fate. | 但她告诉了我一个更令人不安的命运 |
[44:20] | Apparently, sometime today, I head over to 10th and Swanson, | 很显然 今天的某个时候 我去了第十大道和斯旺森街 |
[44:24] | and I’m never seen again. | 然后就再也没人见过我 |
[44:28] | -Wow. -Hmm. | 哇 |
[44:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[44:32] | Well, just don’t go to 10th and Swanson. | 那我们就别去第十大道和斯旺森街 |
[44:35] | Yes, Daniel, thank you. | 是的 丹尼尔 谢谢你 |
[44:36] | That had occurred to me. | 我已经想到这一点了 |
[44:38] | Yes, it’s a whole debate. Fate versus free will. | 这是一个完整的辩论 命运对自由意志 |
[44:41] | Don’t get me started. Anyway, the point is… Daniel, | 总之重点是 丹尼尔 |
[44:44] | as my own clock ticks away, | 随着我自己的时钟滴答作响 |
[44:47] | I’m realizing it’s less about what we do with our final hours | 我意识到重要的 不是我们在最后的时光里做什么 |
[44:50] | and more about who we spend them with. | 更重要的是和谁一起度过 |
[44:56] | So, Daniel, | 所以丹尼尔 |
[44:59] | while you have this physical form, | 当你有了这样的身体形态 |
[45:01] | maybe you should think about who you want to spend your final hours with. | 也许你应该考虑一下 你想和谁共度最后的时光 |
[45:31] | These are some clothes that my nephew has grown out of. | 这些衣服是我侄子长大后穿不下的 |
[45:34] | It’s creepy how children do that, isn’t it? | 孩子们这么做很诡异 不是吗? |
[45:38] | Anyway, I– I thought they’d come in handy for Rory. | 总之 我觉得这对罗莉很有用 |
[45:41] | The tiny one inside you, that is. | 那就是你体内的那个小东西 |
[45:46] | Uh, thank you. That’s, uh, that’s very thoughtful. | 谢谢 真是贴心 |
[45:49] | May I? | 我可以进去吗? |
[45:52] | Yeah, come in. | 可以 进来吧 |
[46:03] | You said earlier that you didn’t wanna do this alone. | 你之前说过你不想一个人做这件事 |
[46:08] | Well, I don’t want that either. | 我也不想那样 |
[46:11] | I need you to know that if there is any choice to be had at all, | 我想让你知道如果有任何选择的话 |
[46:14] | I will always… | 我会永远… |
[46:17] | choose us. | 选择我们 |
[46:20] | None of us can be certain of the future. | 我们谁也不知道未来会怎么样 |
[46:23] | But what we can control is what we do right now. | 但我们能控制的是我们现在所做的 |
[46:27] | So whether this is my last day or not, | 不管今天是不是我的最后一天 |
[46:30] | what I do know is that I would like to spend it with the people I love most. | 我只知道 我想和我最爱的人一起度过 |
[46:35] | My family. | 我的家人 |
[46:43] | Chloe Jane Decker… | 克萝伊·简·德克 |
[46:47] | …would you consider | 你能考虑 |
[46:49] | spending the rest of today with me | 今天剩下的时间陪我 |
[46:52] | and our daughter? | 和我们的女儿吗? |
[46:56] | How can I say no to that? | 我怎么能拒绝呢? |
[47:05] | -So where are we off to? | 那我们要去哪儿? |
[47:07] | As far away from 10th and Swanson as we can bloody well get. | 离第十大道和斯旺森街越远越好 |
[48:26] | Oops! | 哎呀! |
[48:31] | Take care of her, will you? | 好好照顾她 好吗? |
[48:35] | I do. | 我会的 |
[48:37] | We take care of each other. | 我们会互相照顾 |
[48:47] | Rory… | 罗莉… |
[48:51] | I need you to know that I believe you. | 我需要你知道 我相信你 |
[48:56] | I believe that I will be– | 我相信我会… |
[49:00] | was gone when you needed me the most. | 在你最需要我的时候离开了 |
[49:07] | It’s taken me a long time to accept that | 我花了很长时间才接受这一点 |
[49:09] | because I know what it feels like to be abandoned by a parent. | 因为我知道被父母抛弃是什么感觉 |
[49:14] | To feel… | 感觉… |
[49:17] | Well, to feel rejected. | 感觉被拒绝了 |
[49:22] | I was angry at my father too… | 我也生我父亲的气… |
[49:27] | for a long time. | 生了很长一段时间 |
[49:31] | But I was also angry at myself. | 但我也生自己的气 |
[49:37] | I thought I was a monster. | 我觉得自己是个怪物 |
[49:40] | That… | 就是… |
[49:42] | I must have done something or been something | 我一定做了什么 或是成为了什么 |
[49:44] | to make myself unworthy of his love. | 让自己不配得到他的爱 |
[49:57] | I hope you never felt that way. | 我希望你从没这么想过 |
[50:06] | I want you to know that… | 我想要你知道 |
[50:09] | whatever it is that makes me go, | 不管我是怎么做的 |
[50:11] | that it could never be your fault. | 这绝不可能是你的错 |
[50:18] | I’m so sorry I left you. | 很抱歉我离开了你 |
[50:24] | And I need you to know that I will do everything in my power to stay. | 我需要你知道 我会尽我所能留下 |
[50:33] | I believe you too. | 我也相信你 |
[50:56] | Ironically, you look more like an angel than the two of us. | 讽刺的是 你看起来比我们俩更像天使 |
[51:01] | Oh-ho! Come on, you. | 好了 你们 |
[51:18] | Yeah, I think I’ll give you two some time alone. | 好吧 我想我要给你们俩点时间独处 |
[51:22] | No, Rory! | 不要 罗莉! |
[51:24] | We still have time. | 我们还有时间 |
[51:28] | The truth is, if you leave, I don’t wanna see it. | 事实是 如果你走了 我不想看到那种场景 |
[51:33] | I wanna remember you like this. | 我想记住这样的你 |
[51:36] | This is perfect. | 太完美了 |
[51:46] | -Should I go after her? | 我应该去追她吗? |
[51:49] | No. | 不要 |
[51:51] | We all have a choice. | 我们都有选择 |
[51:54] | Let her make hers. | 让她做自己的选择吧 |
[52:32] | Hey, that’s mine! | 喂 那是我的! |
[52:43] | -Stranger danger! | 陌生人警告! |
[52:49] | Okay! No hugs? | 好吧!不抱一下吗? |
[52:52] | Maze teach you those moves? | 梅兹教你这些招式的? |
[52:57] | You know Maze? | 你认识梅兹吗? |
[52:58] | Yeah. | 认识 |
[52:59] | I’m a friend of hers, | 我是她的一个朋友 |
[53:00] | and your dad’s. | 也是你爸爸的朋友 |
[53:04] | And… | 而且 |
[53:06] | boy, did he talk about you all the time. | 天啊 他一直在说你 |
[53:10] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[53:13] | Um… Belios. | 贝利奥斯 |
[53:14] | Weird name. Never heard of you. | 奇怪的名字 我从来没听说过你 |
[53:18] | Are you a cop like my dad? | 你像我爸爸一样也是警察吗? |
[53:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[53:22] | So you won’t mind answering a few questions. | 所以你不介意回答我几个问题吧 |
[53:24] | -You know, to verify. | 为了确认一下 |
[53:28] | Ask away. | 随便问吧 |
[53:29] | You said my dad talked about me. What’s my favorite game? | 你说我爸爸提到过我 我最喜欢的游戏是什么? |
[53:32] | Currently? Unstable Unicorns. | 最近吗?不稳定的独角兽 |
[53:34] | -What do I wanna be when I grow up? | 我长大后想做什么? |
[53:36] | -President of Mars. | 火星的总统 |
[53:37] | Favorite meal. | 最喜欢的一餐 |
[53:39] | Chocolate cake, | 巧克力蛋糕 |
[53:40] | although you know your dad really doesn’t consider that a meal. | 虽然你知道 你爸爸不把这当做一餐 |
[53:49] | You know, he also told me that you’re the best kid | 他还告诉我你是一个父亲 |
[53:52] | a dad could ever ask for. | 能拥有的最好的孩子 |
[53:56] | Told me how smart you are. | 告诉我你有多聪明 |
[54:00] | How kind. | 多善良 |
[54:02] | A little rebellious at times. | 有时候有点叛逆 |
[54:07] | But still, | 但依然 |
[54:09] | the most loving daughter. | 你是他最爱的女儿 |
[54:13] | And he cares about you… | 他很关心你… |
[54:16] | …more than anything in the whole world. | 比世界上任何事都关心 |
[54:22] | I guess you know my dad pretty well. | 我想你很了解我爸爸 |
[54:26] | I’m sorry he had to leave you. | 很遗憾他不得不离开你 |
[54:31] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[54:33] | He didn’t mean to, you know. | 他不是故意的 |
[54:37] | And I’m sure wherever he is… | 我相信无论他在哪儿 |
[54:41] | he is so sorry that he had to. | 他很抱歉他必须这么做 |
[54:46] | Before he could– | 在他可以之前… |
[54:51] | Before what? | 在什么之前? |
[54:57] | Before he could be a good role model to you. | 在他可以成为你的好榜样之前 |
[55:03] | The dad you deserve. | 成为你应有的爸爸之前 |
[55:05] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[55:08] | He was the best dad ever. | 他是世上最好的爸爸 |
[55:11] | The best person ever. | 有史以来最棒的人 |
[55:15] | No. Aww, he tried to be. | 他试着去成为那样的人 |
[55:19] | But he made so many mistakes. | 但他犯了很多错误 |
[55:21] | Everyone makes mistakes. | 每个人都会犯错 |
[55:24] | And my dad taught me that mistakes are important. | 我爸爸告诉我错误很重要 |
[55:27] | And we need them so that we can learn and… | 我们需要错误 这样我们才能学习并… |
[55:31] | do better next time. | 在下次做得更好 |
[55:36] | I love my dad. | 我爱我爸爸 |
[55:38] | I– I miss him every day. | 我每天都很想他 |
[55:45] | But he’ll always be with me. | 但他会永远和我在一起 |
[55:49] | Proud of me. | 为我骄傲 |
[55:51] | Just like I’m proud of him. | 就像我为他感到骄傲一样 |
[55:56] | So take back what you said. | 所以收回你说的话 |
[56:14] | Do you see that? | 你看到了吗? |
[56:19] | That light. | 那道光 |
[56:21] | No. | 没有 |
[56:23] | I– I should get back. | 我该回去了 |
[56:25] | See you later, Belios. | 再见 贝利奥斯 |
[56:52] | My God. | 我的天啊 |
[57:15] | Sand literally gets everywhere. | 沙子到处都是 |
[57:17] | -Yeah, it does. | 是的 确实 |
[57:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[57:28] | -Well, so far, so good, right? -Mm. | 到目前为止一切顺利 对吧? |
[57:35] | Only 45 minutes till this day is history. | 今天只有45分钟的时间 就成为过去了 |
[57:39] | Maybe don’t put it that way. | 也许你不该这么说 |
[57:41] | Right. | 没错 |
[57:43] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[57:45] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[57:54] | Um… okay, I know I wasn’t so into the idea | 我知道我之前 |
[57:56] | of the panic room earlier, but, um… | 不太喜欢安全屋这个想法 但… |
[57:59] | Well, yes, I mean, I– I did go to all the trouble of building it, I suppose. | 我想 我确实费了很大劲 才把它造出来 |
[58:03] | Maybe it’s just the name. | 也许只是名字的问题 |
[58:05] | Maybe if we call it the “feeling totally fine” room. | 也许我们可以叫”感觉很好”屋 |
[58:09] | -Hmm. -Yeah. | 是的 |
[58:13] | -Right. -Yeah. | -没错 -是的 |
[58:19] | -Okay. | 好吧 |
[58:43] | Wow. | 哇 |
[58:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[58:45] | It’s a bit thrown together. I only had a day. | 收拾有点草率 我只有一天时间 |
[58:48] | No, it’s– | 不是 这… |
[58:50] | It’s amazing! | 这太棒了! |
[58:55] | The door will only unlock once the day is finally over. | 这扇门只有在一天结束后才会打开 |
[59:01] | Oh, good. | 很好 |
[59:02] | -You know, just in case. | 以防万一 |
[59:07] | Speaking of “just in case”… | 说到“以防万一”… |
[59:11] | Chloe… | 克萝伊… |
[59:15] | my love, | 亲爱的… |
[59:17] | there are so many things– No. | -有很多事情… -不要 |
[59:22] | I don’t wanna hear it. | 我不想听 |
[59:26] | We’re not saying goodbye, Lucifer. | 我们不是在说再见 路西法 |
[59:28] | -But I need you to know… -No. | -但我需要你知道… -不要 |
[59:33] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[59:36] | -I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[59:43] | Just be with me. | 跟我在一起就好 |
[1:01:42] | Is that… | 那是… |
[1:01:45] | The door. | 门开了 |
[1:01:47] | It’s midnight. | 现在是午夜了 |
[1:02:31] | -You did it, Lucifer. | 你成功了 路西法 |
[1:02:33] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[1:02:38] | Or maybe Rory coming back changed things, like you said. | 或者是罗莉回来改变了一切 就像你说的 |
[1:02:41] | Yeah, but either way, | 是的 但另一方面 |
[1:02:43] | the day is over, and you’re here! | 今天结束了 你就在这里! |
[1:02:49] | -I am! | 确实! |
[1:02:50] | I’m here! | 我在这里! |
[1:02:53] | Who cares about fate? | 谁在乎命运呢? |
[1:03:03] | Rory. | 罗莉 |
[1:03:04] | -Oh! -Right. Try not to gloat. | 不要幸灾乐祸 |
[1:03:06] | -I’m sure she’ll be happy she was wrong. | 我肯定她也会为自己错了而高兴 |
[1:03:10] | Guess who’s here. | 猜猜我是谁? |
[1:03:21] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:03:22] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 什么情况?发生什么了? |
[1:03:24] | That wasn’t Rory. | 不是罗莉 |
[1:03:25] | That was Le Mec. | 是勒梅克 |
[1:03:28] | He’s got her. | 他抓住了她 |
[1:03:30] | -What? -He’s holding her hostage. | -什么? -他把她当作人质 |
[1:03:33] | -And he wants me to come and get her. -What? | -他想让我去救她 -什么? |
[1:03:36] | Where? | 去哪儿? |
[1:03:41] | 10th and Swanson. | 第十大道和斯旺森街 |