时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | How is this possible? | 这怎么可能? |
[00:36] | How can Le Mec have Rory? You said Dan was in his body! | 勒梅克怎么会绑架罗莉? 你说丹在他的身体里! |
[00:40] | Apparently not anymore. | 显然不再是了 |
[00:41] | How did he even get his hands on her? She’s an angel! | 他是怎么制服她的?她可是天使! |
[00:44] | Half. | 半天使 |
[00:46] | Half angel, half human. | 一半天使、一半人类 |
[00:48] | She has all of your celestial abilities, | 她拥有你所有的神力 |
[00:51] | but she has all of my human vulnerabilities. | 但她身上有我人类所有的弱点 |
[00:53] | But she is the best of both of us, | 她是我们两个最好的优点组成的 |
[00:55] | and I am gonna get her back. | 我要去救她回来 |
[00:58] | Lucifer! No, I am not letting you walk right into a trap. | 路西法!不要 我不能让你走入陷阱 |
[01:01] | We know you don’t come out of this, but I do, so stay here. | 我们知道你逃不掉 但我可以 所以留在这里 |
[01:04] | Let me save Rory. | 让我来救罗莉 |
[01:05] | I am the devil, and Le Mec is just a man. | 我是魔鬼 勒梅克只是个人类 |
[01:08] | A bloody Frenchman, to add insult to injury! | 一个血腥的法国人 雪上加霜! |
[01:12] | You, on the other hand, are carrying our child. | 而你呢 还怀了我们的孩子 |
[01:14] | -You can’t go. -Le Mec has our adult baby right now. | -你不能去 -勒梅克现在绑架了我们成年孩子 |
[01:17] | We don’t know if she makes it out okay. | 我们不知道她今天是否能顺利脱身 |
[01:20] | But this baby will be fine. | 但这个孩子会没事的 |
[01:22] | We know that. | 我们知道 |
[01:23] | We don’t know the future is set in stone. | 我们不知道未来是板上钉钉的 |
[01:26] | Look, you were the one saying I always have a choice, and you’re right. | 是你说我总是有选择的 你说得对 |
[01:29] | We both know the only choice I would ever make | 你我都清楚 我会做的唯一选择 |
[01:31] | is to try and save our daughter. | 就是去救我们的女儿 |
[01:34] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[01:38] | -So then we both go. -Chloe… | -那我们就一起去 -克萝伊… |
[01:41] | Partners to the end. Right? | 到最后都是搭档 对吧? |
[01:47] | Partners to the end. | 到最后都是搭档 |
[02:08] | Bonjour. | 你好 |
[02:14] | Where am I? | 我在哪儿? |
[02:17] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[02:19] | Oh, my name is Vincent Le Mec. | 我的名字叫文森特·勒梅克 |
[02:24] | You’ve heard of me? | 你听说过我吗? |
[02:26] | Yeah, you… | 是的 你… |
[02:29] | you’re infamous in the future. | 你将来会声名狼藉 |
[02:33] | Oh. For killing the devil? | 因为杀了魔鬼吗? |
[02:36] | No. | 不是 |
[02:40] | For choking to death | 因为在拉屎时 |
[02:43] | on a corn dog, while taking a shit. | 被玉米热狗噎死 |
[02:48] | You die Elvis-style, dude. | 你的死就像猫王一样 兄弟 |
[02:56] | No, I’ve– I’ve never heard of you. | 没有 我从未听说过你 |
[02:58] | Le Merde. | 勒狗屎 |
[03:00] | In the future, no one’s ever heard of you. | 在未来 没人听说过你 |
[03:05] | I cannot tell if you are lying or no. | 我不知道你是不是在撒谎 |
[03:08] | And it doesn’t matter. | 不过没关系 |
[03:09] | Only one thing matters. | 只有一件事很重要 |
[03:12] | Lucifer Morningstar will come here, | 路西法晨星会来这里 |
[03:15] | and he will never leave. | 然后他永远不会离开 |
[03:17] | Tonight… | 今晚 |
[03:19] | fate is on my side. | 命运在我这边 |
[03:24] | We’re at 10th and Swanson? | 我们在第十大道和斯旺森街? |
[03:29] | How? | 怎么会这样? |
[03:30] | Lucifer told your friend Daniel all about it. | 路西法跟你朋友丹尼尔全都说了 |
[03:36] | He did not realize I was in here, | 他不知道我一直在这里 |
[03:38] | listening along, huh? | 一直在听! |
[03:41] | And lucky me, he also revealed the perfect tool to lure him here! | 幸运的是 他还透露了一个 完美的工具来引诱他 |
[03:49] | You. | 你 |
[03:54] | I’m the reason Lucifer disappears? | 路西法就是因为我消失的? |
[04:00] | I’m the reason I didn’t have a father growing up. | 是我让我自己 在成长过程中没有父亲的 |
[04:02] | Apparently so. | 显然是这样 |
[04:04] | Boo-hoo. | 可怜 |
[04:10] | Well, Lucifer forgot to tell you one thing. | 路西法忘了告诉你一件事 |
[04:26] | Actually, I know all about your pretty wings. | 事实上 我知道你漂亮的翅膀 |
[04:32] | -One dart has enough to knock out a rhino. | 一枚飞镖足以打晕一头犀牛 |
[04:35] | Not bad, little angel. | 还不错 小天使 |
[04:46] | Night, night. | 晚安 |
[04:50] | I’m not gonna be your bait. | 我不会做你的诱饵的 |
[04:53] | Oh, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[04:56] | You’re not just the bait. | 你不只是诱饵 |
[06:09] | Drop it. | 扔掉 |
[06:13] | Really? The radio. | 真的吗?是无线电 |
[06:20] | I said, drop it. | 我说扔掉 |
[06:28] | Never bring a knife to a devil fight. | 不要拿刀去和魔鬼打架 |
[06:41] | What? | 什么? |
[06:43] | How is it that you’re bleeding? | 你怎么流血了? |
[06:56] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[06:58] | -Is that–? -One of Rory’s feathers, yes. | -那是…? -罗莉的一根羽毛 是的 |
[07:05] | What have those bastards done to her? | 那些混蛋对她做了什么? |
[07:52] | Those are mine! | 那些是我的 |
[07:59] | Those are mine. | 那些是我的 |
[08:01] | You see? I told you. | 你看到了吗?我告诉过你 |
[08:03] | You’re not just the bait. | 你不仅仅是诱饵 |
[08:06] | You’re also the weapon. | 你也是武器 |
[08:11] | One that can even hurt the devil himself. | 一个连魔鬼本身都能伤害的武器 |
[08:15] | No, you can’t– you can’t use me to hurt Lucifer. | 不可以 你不能用我来伤害路西法 |
[08:18] | Oh-ho, I can’t? | 我不能? |
[08:21] | Oh, I know. I’m such a mean Frenchman, huh? | 我知道 我只是个刻薄的法国人 |
[08:24] | Hurting that nice, sweet devil. | 在伤害那个可爱的魔鬼 |
[08:31] | But he… | 但他… |
[08:34] | he’s the one… | 他才是那个 |
[08:37] | that is hurting me. | 伤害我的人 |
[08:40] | Ever since he whispered in my ear, | 自从他在我耳边低语 |
[08:44] | I’ve been in pain. | 我一直很痛苦 |
[08:46] | Terrible… excruciating torture! | 可怕的…痛苦的折磨! |
[08:52] | And now it is my turn… | 现在轮到我… |
[08:56] | to torture him. | 来折磨他了 |
[08:59] | Lucifer doesn’t torture people. | 路西法不会折磨人类的 |
[09:03] | Agree to disagree. | 求同存异 |
[09:05] | No. | 不会的 |
[09:07] | He lets them torture themselves… | 他让人们用内疚 |
[09:10] | with their own guilt. | 折磨自己 |
[09:15] | So he must have brought Hell to you before you died. | 所以他一定是在你死前 把地狱带给了你 |
[09:18] | Whatever pain you’re whining about, that’s on you, dude. | 不管你抱怨什么 都是你的错 兄弟 |
[09:24] | And looks like whatever you did in this life | 看起来不管你这辈子做了什么 |
[09:26] | must have been pretty shitty. | 一定很糟糕吧 |
[09:28] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[09:37] | Apparently we have two guests. | 显然我们有两位客人 |
[09:41] | Even better. | 更好了 |
[09:42] | Two? | 两位? |
[09:43] | Do your best to keep the man alive. | 尽你所能让他活着 |
[09:45] | As for the woman, you can kill her if you want. | 至于那个女人 如果你愿意 你可以杀了她 |
[09:51] | Mom! Lucifer! | 妈妈!路西法! |
[09:53] | Stay away! They have my feathers! | 离远点儿!他们有我的羽毛! |
[09:55] | They can hurt you! | 他们可以伤害你们! |
[10:06] | Comfy? | 舒服吗? |
[13:25] | Nice work, partner. | 做得好 搭档 |
[13:28] | Chloe? | 克萝伊? |
[13:35] | -Chloe, no. | 克萝伊…不要 |
[13:37] | -No. | 克萝伊 |
[13:48] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[13:49] | -I’m fine, let’s go. Let’s go! -No, no, no, no, no. No! | -我没事 我们走吧 -不要! |
[13:53] | -You’re not fine. You’re not fine. | 你并不是没事 |
[13:56] | -I’m not leaving you. -Lucifer. | 我不会离开你的 |
[13:58] | We both know today isn’t the day I die. | 我们都知道今天不是我死的日子 |
[14:00] | I’m fine! | 我没事! |
[14:02] | You go! | 你走吧! |
[14:03] | -The fire, it’s– -Lucifer! | -火 是… -路西法! |
[14:05] | We came here to save her. | 我们是来救她的 |
[14:10] | Please go. | 拜托走吧 |
[14:12] | -Please! | 拜托! |
[14:14] | I’m gonna bring her back for you. | 我会帮你把她带回来的 好吗? |
[14:17] | Go! | 走! |
[14:51] | Rory! | 罗莉! |
[14:53] | Don’t take another step! | 不要再走一步了! |
[14:59] | You don’t have to do this, Vincent. | 你没必要这么做 文森特 |
[15:03] | Oh, I– I don’t have to, | 我没必要 |
[15:05] | but I want to. | 但我想如此 |
[15:08] | I’ve been in constant anguish since you whispered in my ear. | 自从你在我耳边说悄悄话后 我一直很痛苦 |
[15:12] | Constant torture! | 不停的折磨! |
[15:15] | I can’t take it anymore! | 我受不了了! |
[15:20] | So if you could please make that stop, that would be great, hmm? | 所以如果你能让那个停下来 那就太好了 |
[15:23] | Well, I’m afraid that’s not possible. | 恐怕这不可能 |
[15:25] | -Don’t make me pull this trigger! -It’s not that I won’t! | -别逼我扣动扳机! -不是说我不会! |
[15:30] | It’s that I can’t. | 而是我不能! |
[15:31] | I see, fine. | 我明白了 好吧 |
[15:33] | Fine, then I will kill your daughter in front of you | 好吧 那我就当着你的面杀了你女儿 |
[15:36] | and make you share in the unrelenting pain you’ve given me. | 让你分担 你给我的无尽痛苦 |
[15:41] | It’s not pain you’re feeling, Vincent. | 你现在感受的不是痛苦 文森特 |
[15:45] | It’s guilt. | 是内疚 |
[15:53] | But you’ve already worked that part out, haven’t you? | 但内疚的原因你已经想出来了 不是吗? |
[15:59] | I’ve never felt guilty about a single thing I’ve done. | 我从来没有为我做过的任何一件事 感到内疚 |
[16:05] | But… | 但… |
[16:07] | …now I– | 现在我… |
[16:08] | I can’t, uh… | 我无法… |
[16:10] | I can’t escape the pain. | 我无法摆脱痛苦 |
[16:12] | No matter how hard I try. | 无论我多么努力 |
[16:15] | And you think this little act of revenge will lessen that pain, don’t you? Yeah? | 你觉得这个小小的报复行为 能减轻你的痛苦 不是吗?对吧? |
[16:22] | You’re about to kill an innocent girl! | 你要杀了一个无辜的女孩! |
[16:25] | If you think you’re in pain now, it’s gonna be a thousandfold worse. | 如果你觉得你现在很痛苦 那将要来临的会是一千倍的痛苦 |
[16:32] | It’s worth it. | 但这值得 |
[16:34] | It’s all worth it, | 这一切都值得 |
[16:37] | to make you feel what I feel. | 让你感受我的感受 |
[16:43] | But I won’t. | 但我感受不到 |
[16:49] | In order to truly torture someone, | 为了真正折磨某人 |
[16:51] | you must know what they desire more than anything else. | 你必须知道他们最渴望什么 |
[16:57] | Vincent. | 文森特? |
[17:01] | Why don’t you ask me, hmm? | 你为什么不问问我? |
[17:05] | It’s okay, just ask me! | 没关系 就问问我! |
[17:08] | Go on. | 来吧 |
[17:13] | What is it you desire? | 你的渴望是什么? |
[17:25] | To see my daughter grow up. | 看着我女儿长大 |
[17:31] | To be there for her when she needs me the most. | 在她最需要我的时候陪在她身边 |
[17:35] | To be the father she deserves. | 做她应得的父亲 |
[17:46] | So, now you know. | 所以你现在知道了 |
[17:49] | If you kill me and me alone, you won’t add to your torture | 如果你杀了我 只杀我一个人 你不会加重折磨我了 |
[17:53] | ’cause, well, I’m far from innocent. | 因为我一点也不无辜 |
[17:54] | Let’s be honest, Vincent. | 老实说 文森特 |
[17:58] | And you’ll get what you want. | 你会得到你想要的 |
[18:02] | ‘Cause I will suffer… | 因为我会遭受 |
[18:05] | an unimaginable pain. | 难以想象的痛苦 |
[18:09] | The pain of leaving behind the ones I love. | 离开所爱之人的痛苦 |
[18:16] | My daughter. | 我的女儿 |
[18:20] | Chloe. | 克萝伊 |
[18:28] | And my family. | 还有我的家庭 |
[18:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:36] | Is that it? | 是这样吗? |
[18:38] | That’s what I was looking for. | 这就是我要找的 |
[18:45] | Then let’s finish this, shall we? | 那让我们结束这一切吧 好吗? |
[18:54] | No! No! | 不要! |
[19:24] | -Dad! | 爸爸! |
[19:35] | No! Rory, no! Rory, no, you can’t do this! No! | 罗莉 不要!罗莉 你不能这样做! |
[19:38] | Rory! | 罗莉! |
[19:39] | Don’t do this, Rory! | 别这样 罗莉! |
[19:42] | -He deserves this. | 他活该 |
[19:43] | Rory… | 罗莉 拜托 |
[19:46] | Rory, killing him won’t change what he’s done, | 罗莉 杀了他也改变不了 他所做的事 |
[19:49] | but it will change you. | 但那会改变你 |
[19:51] | Once you’ve done this, there’s no going back! | 一旦你这么做了 就没有回头路了! |
[19:54] | -Rory. | 罗莉 |
[19:56] | I know what it’s like to be consumed by guilt, | 我知道被内疚、愤怒和自我憎恨吞噬 |
[19:59] | by anger and self-hatred. Trust me. | 是什么感觉 |
[20:01] | -You do not wanna go down that road. | 相信我 你不会想走这条路的 |
[20:04] | You don’t wanna live like that. Do not give in to this monster! | 你不会想那样生活的 不要向这个怪物屈服! |
[20:08] | You have to be better than him! | 你必须要比他强! |
[20:11] | Rory, please, you have to be better than me. | 罗莉 拜托 你必须要比我强 |
[20:14] | Please be better than me. | 拜托要比我强 |
[20:17] | Rory… | 罗莉… |
[20:18] | Rory! | 罗莉! |
[20:20] | Please. | 拜托 |
[20:42] | You called me “Dad.” | 你叫了我“爸爸” |
[20:44] | -Did I? | 是吗? |
[20:47] | I thought I said something like, “Damn!” | 我以为我说的事什么“靠” |
[20:51] | “That hurts.” | “好痛” |
[20:52] | When I ripped my wings to, you know, save your life. | 当我扯断翅膀时 是为了救你的命 |
[21:00] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[21:02] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[21:26] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[21:46] | I want to see… | 我想看看 |
[21:49] | what he saw… | 他离开我身体时 |
[21:52] | when he left my body. | 看到的东西 |
[21:55] | I want to see the light. | 我想看见光 |
[21:59] | Do you mean Daniel? | 你是说丹尼尔? |
[22:02] | He saw the light? | 他看到光了? |
[22:05] | He made it to Heaven? | 他上天堂了? |
[22:11] | He made it. | 他成功了 |
[22:18] | I see… | 我看到… |
[22:25] | I see dark… darkness… | 我看到黑…黑暗… |
[22:28] | Only darkness. | 只有黑暗 |
[22:44] | Okay, thank you. | 好吧 谢谢你 |
[22:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:50] | You said you were fine. | 你说你没事 |
[22:52] | And I am. | 确实 |
[22:54] | Hmm. Now. The medic just said you were this close to Heaven. | 现在你没事了 医生刚说你离天堂就这么近了 |
[22:58] | I don’t have another lifesaving ring, so be more careful next time, please. | 我没有另一枚救生戒指了 所以下次请多加小心 |
[23:02] | Lucifer, it’s August 5th. | 路西法 今天是八月五日 |
[23:05] | -There’s no question. We did it. | 毫无疑问 我们成功了 |
[23:08] | I don’t know how, but we did it. | 我不知道是怎么做的 但我们成功了 |
[23:13] | We did, didn’t we? | 我们成功了 不是吗? |
[23:20] | Would you give me a moment? | 能给我一点时间吗? |
[23:22] | And, um, don’t go anywhere. | 还有…哪儿也别去 |
[23:25] | Funny. | 很有趣 |
[23:36] | Why so glum? | 为什么这么闷沉? |
[23:37] | I mean, I am still here, after all. | 我是说 毕竟我还在这里 |
[23:39] | Yeah, but so am I. | 是的 但我也在 |
[23:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:44] | We all are. | 我们都在 |
[23:45] | One big happy, half-celestial, half-human family. | 一个快乐的 半神明、半人类的大家庭 |
[23:48] | Crisis averted, right? | 危机得以避免 对吧? |
[23:49] | But if I’m still here in the past, | 但如果我依旧留在过去 |
[23:52] | that means that my future still happens exactly how I lived it. | 这意味着我的未来 依然会按照我的生活方式发生 |
[23:56] | Which– which means you still abandon me. | 也就是说你还是抛弃了我 |
[23:59] | And I still get so angry that I travel back in time to confront you. | 我还是很生气 然后我穿越回过去和你对峙 |
[24:06] | The fact is that you will leave. | 事实是…你会离开 |
[24:13] | And I still don’t know why. | 我还是不知道为什么 |
[24:32] | Dan’s in Heaven? | 丹去天堂了? |
[24:35] | -He did it. He actually did it. | 他成功了 他真的成功了 |
[24:39] | -But how? | 但怎么做到的? |
[24:40] | That’s what I’m still trying to figure out. | 这也是我一直想弄明白的 |
[24:46] | It was Dan that went to see Trixie, when he was still in Le Mec’s body. | 是当丹还在勒梅克的身体里时 他去见了翠丝 |
[24:51] | Uh, camp called and said Trixie was talking to some stranger. | 营地打电话来说 翠丝在和一个陌生人说话 |
[24:54] | That he said he was friends with her dad. | 他说他是她爸爸的朋友 |
[24:56] | Well, she must have said something important to him. | 她一定跟他说了什么重要的事 |
[24:59] | He’d been avoiding her this whole time. What– what made Dan go and see her? | 他一直在躲着她 是什么让丹去看她的? |
[25:02] | Oh, I did. | 是我 |
[25:08] | What did you say to him? | 你对他说了什么? |
[25:09] | I just told him it’s not important what you do with your time. | 我只是告诉他 你怎么度过时间并不重要 |
[25:14] | It’s more important who you spend it with. | 和谁一起度过更重要 |
[25:17] | Then you got him to Heaven. | 然后你让他上了天堂 |
[25:24] | Like you did with Lee. | 就像你对李那样 |
[25:28] | Mr. Said Out Bitch. | “说出去婊子”先生 |
[25:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:30] | You broke his hell loop too. | 你也打破了他的地狱循环 |
[25:32] | Well, to be fair, Lee broke his own hell loop. | 说句公道话 是李打破了自己的地狱循环 |
[25:35] | I just showed him a path. | 我只是给他指明了一条路 |
[25:37] | Or rather, a door, to be precise. | 确切地说 是一扇门 |
[25:40] | Like a wise therapist once said to me, | 就像一位睿智的治疗师曾经对我说的 |
[25:41] | I can’t give you the right answers, only the right questions. | 我不能给你正确的答案 只能给你正确的问题 |
[25:46] | But still, Lucifer, you helped them. You helped them both. | 但路西法 你还是帮了他们 你帮了他们两个 |
[25:51] | And me. | 还有我 |
[25:54] | I almost killed Le Mec. | 我差点杀了勒梅克 |
[25:57] | I wanted to. | 我本来想的 |
[26:00] | It was… so close. | 就…差一点 |
[26:04] | But when I looked in your eyes, I knew you understood | 但当我看着你的眼睛 我知道你能理解 |
[26:08] | my anger and the guilt | 我的愤怒和内疚 |
[26:12] | more than anyone else could. | 比任何人都能理解 |
[26:14] | That’s because I didn’t want you to repeat my sins. | 这是因为我不想让你重蹈我的覆辙 |
[26:19] | To succumb to that monster that’s inside of you. | 向你体内的怪物屈服 |
[26:25] | Feel the pain… that I felt. | 感受…我感受到的痛苦 |
[26:29] | Maybe that’s the real reason I came back in time. | 也许这才是我及时回来的真正原因 |
[26:33] | So you could help me. | 这样你就可以帮我 |
[26:37] | So that you can help everyone. | 这样你就能帮助所有人 |
[26:39] | Every Dan down in Hell who deserves another chance. | 每个下地狱的丹 都应该再给他一次机会 |
[26:50] | Well, I suppose I do know what it’s like to fall. | 我想我知道从恩典中坠落是什么感觉 |
[26:54] | And also to rise. | 也知道重升的滋味 |
[26:58] | Oh, you cheeky bastard. | 你这个无耻的混蛋 |
[27:01] | Who? | 谁? |
[27:04] | My dad. | 我爸爸 |
[27:07] | He said I’d figure it out, and I did. | 他说我会想出来的 我确实做到了 |
[27:10] | When he said Hell no longer needs a keeper, | 当他说地狱不再需要守护者时 |
[27:13] | it doesn’t. | 确实不需要 |
[27:15] | It needs a healer. | 地狱需要一个治疗师 |
[27:17] | Chloe… | 克萝伊… |
[27:20] | I think I finally found my calling. | 我想我终于找到了我的使命 |
[27:29] | This… | 这… |
[27:31] | this is why you leave. | 这就是你离开的原因 |
[27:33] | What? No, I can just pop down to Hell, | 什么?不是 我可以直接去地狱 |
[27:36] | save a few souls and then pop back up here again. | 救几个人 然后再回来这里 |
[27:38] | It doesn’t have to be a full-time job. | 那不必是一份全职工作 |
[27:40] | I can still be in your life, in both your lives. | 我还可以在你的生活里 在你俩的生活里 |
[27:43] | No, you can’t. | 不能 你不能 |
[27:46] | And that’s why you can’t ever tell me why he left. | 所以你永远不能告诉我他离开的原因 |
[27:48] | I get why you had to keep it from me now. | 我现在明白你为什么要瞒着我了 |
[27:51] | See? It all leads to this. | 看到了吗?结果是这样的 |
[27:54] | Me, thinking you bailed on August 4th with no explanation. | 我以为你在八月四日 没有任何解释就离开了 |
[27:59] | Me, feeling abandoned and angry. | 我感到被遗弃和愤怒 |
[28:03] | So angry that I traveled back in time. | 我很生气 以至于我穿越回了过去 |
[28:06] | Everything that we’ve been through, | 我们所经历的一切 |
[28:09] | it all leads to what Dad just realized, | 这一切都导致了爸爸刚刚意识到的 |
[28:12] | that he needs to help those lost souls. | 他需要帮助那些迷失的灵魂 |
[28:17] | We can’t change anything, or he might never get that idea. | 我们不能改变任何事 否则他可能永远不会明白 |
[28:21] | -But, Rory… -No buts, because, Dad… | -但罗莉… -没有但是 因为爸爸… |
[28:25] | I was one of those lost souls. | 我就是那些迷失的灵魂之一 |
[28:27] | But that was my fault. | 但那是我的错 |
[28:29] | No. | 不是 |
[28:31] | No, it’s my life. My choices. | 不是 这是我的人生 我的选择 |
[28:33] | Don’t you see, I– | 你没看到 我… |
[28:36] | I’m the one who asked you… to do what you did. | 是我让你做…你做过的事 |
[28:41] | And honestly… | 老实说 |
[28:43] | knowing what I know now, I– | 知道我现在知道的 |
[28:45] | I wouldn’t change a thing. | 我什么都不会改变 |
[28:47] | -But… | 但… |
[28:49] | You said you wished you could be there for me | 你说你希望在我最需要你的时候 |
[28:52] | when I needed you most. | 在我身边 |
[28:55] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[28:57] | you were. | 你在 |
[29:00] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[29:18] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么? |
[29:23] | -I’m going back. -No! | -我要回去了 -不要! |
[29:24] | Rory, no. | 罗莉 不要 |
[29:26] | Yeah, just give me your word! | 没事 就请你向我保证! |
[29:28] | Give me your word that you won’t change anything! | 向我保证你不会改变任何事! |
[29:31] | -That you won’t change me! -I’ll miss your childhood, your life! | -你不会改变我! -罗莉 不要!我会错过你的人生! |
[29:33] | That’s– that’s– it’s just a blip in our eternal existence. | 那只是我们永恒存在中的一个小插曲 |
[29:36] | -I get that now. -Please… | -我明白了 -拜托… |
[29:37] | I– I was so angry before, but I– I’m not angry anymore. | 我以前很生气 但现在不生气了 |
[29:43] | No. | 不要 |
[29:44] | -It’s– -Don’t go. Please don’t do this. | 别走 请不要这样做 |
[29:46] | Sorry, it has to be this way, Dad. | 抱歉 只能这样了 爸爸 |
[29:48] | -Don’t. -Please, so promise me. | -不要 -拜托 向我保证 |
[29:50] | -I can’t! Don’t make me do this! -Please. | 我不能!不要让我这样做! |
[29:52] | I know you can’t lie. Please, promise me. | 我知道你不会说谎 请答应我 |
[29:56] | -I can’t. -Give me your word! | -我不能 -向我保证 |
[30:01] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[30:06] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[30:11] | I love you both. | 我爱你们俩 |
[30:12] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[30:15] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[30:17] | I’ll see you soon, Mom. | 我们回头见 妈妈 |
[32:24] | So, um, Lucifer Morningstar… | 所以…路西法晨星… |
[32:28] | Is that, like, a stage name or something? | 那是艺名还是什么? |
[32:31] | God-given, I’m afraid. | 我恐怕这是上帝给我起的 |
[32:34] | Old God, of course, not, uh… | 之前的上帝 当然 不是… |
[32:37] | -Amena-god. | 阿曼上帝 |
[32:53] | I know this is what I’m meant to do, and I know that it feels right. | 我知道这是我注定要做的 我知道这感觉很好 |
[32:58] | It’s my calling. | 这是我的使命 |
[33:00] | Lucifer… | 路西法… |
[33:01] | -Well, maybe I don’t need to leave– -Lucifer. | -也许我不需要离开… -路西法 |
[33:04] | Listen. | 听着 |
[33:08] | If you’re feeling any doubt at all, | 如果你有任何怀疑 |
[33:11] | remember that we are doing this for Rory’s sake. | 记住我们这么做是为了罗莉 |
[33:27] | I don’t wanna leave you. | 我不想离开你 |
[33:31] | I don’t want you to leave either. | 我也不想让你走 |
[33:58] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[34:03] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[34:10] | You can’t see me. | 你看不到我… |
[34:13] | But I’m right here. | 但我就在这里 |
[34:19] | And it’ll be the same down there. | 在下面也是一样的 |
[34:26] | No matter where you go. | 无论你去哪儿 |
[34:28] | No matter where you are. | 无论你在哪儿 |
[34:32] | I’ll be with you. | 我都会和你在一起 |
[34:35] | I’ll be with you always. | 我会永远陪着你 |
[36:41] | -You know… | 你知道 |
[36:43] | I think you’re gonna miss my incredible musical prowess the most. | 我觉得你会最怀念 我无与伦比的音乐才华 |
[36:48] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[36:53] | I think there are a few other talents I’m gonna miss a lot more. | 我觉得还有其他一些才能 我会想念更多的 |
[36:57] | What? Like my ability to snore like an Albanian field wench? | 什么?比如我打呼噜的能力 就像“阿尔巴尼亚乡下姑娘”? |
[37:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:03] | Exactly that. | 没错 |
[37:06] | Ah, two, three, four… | 二、三、四… |
[39:09] | 洛佩兹小姐 理工科倡议 | |
[44:25] | Look who’s back! | 看看谁回来了! |
[44:28] | Hi, Mom. | 嗨 妈妈 |
[44:29] | Hi, honey. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[44:45] | How did you do it? | 你是怎么做到的? |
[44:48] | How did you keep all that inside… | 你是怎么能把这一切 |
[44:52] | for so long? | 藏在心里这么久的? |
[44:55] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[44:58] | All that you had to endure, | 你所忍受的一切 |
[45:01] | like my anger… | 像我的愤怒… |
[45:04] | and my yelling and… | 还有我的叫喊 |
[45:06] | crying. | 和哭泣 |
[45:11] | No parent wants to see their child in pain. | 没有父母想看到自己的孩子痛苦 |
[45:15] | But it’s part of the job. | 但这是工作的一部分 |
[45:20] | Yeah, but… | 是的 但… |
[45:23] | …all that you went through. | 你所经历的一切 |
[45:28] | All just because I asked you to. | 都是因为我让你这么做的 |
[45:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[45:36] | Well, like you once told me, | 就像你以前跟我说的 |
[45:39] | I wouldn’t change a thing. | 我不会改变任何事 |
[45:52] | I’m gonna miss you, honey. | 我会想你的 宝贝 |
[45:58] | Mom, I’m an angel, remember? | 妈妈 我是天使 还记得吗? |
[46:02] | I’ll see you on the other side. | 我们在另一边见 |
[46:08] | It’s a date. | 一言为定 |
[47:38] | Are you ready to go home? | 你准备好回家了吗? |
[48:43] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[48:44] | Every time I go through my hell loop, I keep making the same mistakes. | 每次我经历地狱般的循环 我总是犯同样的错误 |
[48:48] | Well, that’s because you’re avoiding your guilt, Reese. | 那是因为你在逃避你的愧疚 里斯 |
[48:51] | You need to confront it. You all do. | 你需要面对它 你们都是这么做的 |
[48:54] | I– I don’t know. I’m telling you, no matter how hard I try, | 我不知道 我告诉你 无论我多努力 |
[48:57] | it feels like I’m destined to make the wrong choice. | 我觉得我注定要做出错误的选择 |
[49:01] | Ah. The old “fate versus free will” debate. My favorite. | 古老的“命运于自由意志”的对抗 我最喜欢的 |
[49:04] | But you see, fate is just a result of the choices that you make. | 但你看 命运是你所做选择的结果 |
[49:09] | Do you really think it’s possible to change? | 你真的认为有可能改变吗? |
[49:12] | Of course. I mean, look at me. | 当然了 我是说 看着我 |
[49:15] | For millennia, I was down here, | 几千年来 我一直在下面这里 |
[49:17] | stuck in my own hell loop of sorts, | 困在自己的地狱里 |
[49:20] | thinking I deserved to be in charge of people’s punishment. | 认为我应该负责惩罚别人 |
[49:23] | And then even when I left, I found myself in a cycle of | 就连当我离开的时候 我发现自己陷入了一个 |
[49:26] | selfishness and violence, debauchery, sex… | 自私、暴力、放荡、性的循环中 |
[49:31] | Yeah, I mean, clearly it wasn’t all bad, | 显然也不全是坏事 |
[49:33] | but the point is that with the right guidance | 但关键是在正确的指导 |
[49:36] | and the right help, | 和正确的帮助下 |
[49:38] | I was able to change, to grow. | 我可以改变 可以成长 |
[49:40] | To… find true meaning in life. | 去…寻找生命的真谛 |
[49:45] | I wish I could just… | 我希望我能… |
[49:48] | take it all back. | 收回这一切 |
[49:50] | Everything that I did on Earth. | 我在地球上所做的一切 |
[49:53] | I hear you. | 我明白你说的 |
[49:54] | I felt that way too. | 我也有这种感觉 |
[49:56] | I wished I could do everything differently, but then, | 我希望我能换一种方式 |
[49:58] | I wouldn’t be the devil I am right now, | 但那样我就不会是现在的恶魔了 |
[50:01] | sitting across from you, right here, would I? | 坐在你对面 就在这里 对吧? |
[50:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[50:05] | Maybe I’m just a lost cause. | 也许我是注定要失败的 |
[50:07] | Nonsense, Reese. | 胡说八道 里斯 |
[50:09] | And certainly not on my watch. | 当然在我的眼皮底下是不行的 |
[50:11] | Because if the devil can be redeemed, | 因为如果魔鬼可以被救赎 |
[50:14] | then anyone can. | 那谁都可以 |
[50:18] | And if you can’t, uh, I can just shoot you in the face. | 如果你不能 我可以一枪爆了你的头 |
[50:21] | Put you out of your misery, no? | 让你摆脱痛苦 不是吗? |
[50:24] | No, Vincent. | 不是的 文森特 |
[50:25] | Nobody will be shooting anyone in the face. | 没人会一枪爆了别人的头 |
[50:29] | Clearly, you’re going to need a little more time. | 显然你还需要一点时间 |
[50:35] | -Ah! That’ll be the donuts. | 那是给你的甜甜圈 |
[50:37] | -And the pastries for you, Vincent. -Ah, c’est bon. | 还有点心 文森特 |
[50:49] | Hello, Detective. | 你好 警探 |
[50:56] | I thought you could use a partner. | 我觉得你需要个搭档 |