英文名称:Lucy
年代:2014
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:47] | Life was given to us a billion years ago. | 十亿年前 我们被赐予了生命 |
[01:51] | What have we done with it? | 我们用它做了什么? |
[02:10] | Lucy? | 露西? |
[02:12] | It’s as easy as pie. In and out, all done and dusted. | 就小事一桩 进去就出来 一切都准备就绪了 |
[02:15] | Then why don’t do it yourself? | 那你为什么不自己去办? |
[02:16] | The last thing the guy is expecting is a total 10 turning up to deliver the case. | 那家伙绝对想不到会有个大美女来给他送手提箱 |
[02:20] | You’ll blow his mind. Come on. | 你会让他大吃一惊的 来吧 |
[02:22] | What’s in it? | 这里面是什么东西? |
[02:23] | Sweetheart… | 小甜心… |
[02:25] | Don’t get paranoid on me, alright? You trust me, don’t you? | 别疑神疑鬼的好吗? 你相信我 不是吗? |
[02:37] | Richard, I really do like you but… | 理查德 我是很喜欢你 可是… |
[02:42] | I’ve to take care of myself right now, I got a… | 我现在得先照顾好自己 我有个… |
[02:45] | I don’t know, I gotta concentrate on so many things. | 我也不知道 我有好多事得操心 |
[02:47] | Hey! Hey! What are you doing? | 嘿! 嘿! 你上哪去? |
[02:50] | I’m going home because I have exams on Monday. | 我回家啊 星期一我有考试 |
[02:52] | I have to shower and I have to study, OK? | 我得洗个澡 还得复习 好吗? |
[02:55] | You know what? The other day I was in this museum and you know what I found out? | 你知道吗? 前几天我在博物馆里的时候学到了什么? |
[02:59] | What? | 什么? |
[03:00] | The first ever woman was named Lucy. | 世上第一个女人的名字就叫露西 |
[03:07] | Is that suppose to make me feel better? | 你以为这能让我心情好一点吗? |
[03:09] | Yeah… | 是啊… |
[03:10] | – No. – I’ll call you, OK? | – 不是 – 我会联络你的 好吗? |
[03:13] | OK! OK! OK! | 行! 行! 行! |
[03:16] | I’ll be honest with you. I can’t deliver the case myself. | 我跟你说实话吧 我没法亲自送箱子 |
[03:18] | I’ve a little falling out with the guy. It’s nothing major… | 我和这家伙之前谈崩了 不是什么大事… |
[03:21] | but if it’s you, problem solved. | 可是要是你送的话 问题就解决了 |
[03:24] | You walk in there, you go up to the reception, | 你走进去 到前台 |
[03:26] | you ask Mr. Jang to come down. | 让他叫张先生下来 |
[03:28] | He comes down, he takes the case, you flash him your prettiest smile and bounce. | 他下来 拿走手提箱 你给他闪个你最迷人的笑容 然后走人 |
[03:34] | Look, you can even see the reception from here. | 你看 前台从这里都能看得见 |
[03:38] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[03:39] | – What’s in the case? – I don’t know, it’s just some paperwork. | – 箱子里到底是什么? – 不知道 就一堆文件 |
[03:42] | – Yeah? Let’s see it then. – It’s locked | – 是吗? 那让咱看看 – 锁着呢 |
[03:45] | and no one but Mr. Jang has the code. | 除了张先生以外没人有密码 |
[03:47] | I’m just the delivery boy. | 我就是个送信人 |
[03:49] | – Do you get paid to do this? – Yeah, kinda. | – 你这么做有钱赚吗? – 啊 算是吧 |
[03:52] | Like how much? | 大概给多少? |
[03:54] | OK, we’re negotiating now or …? | 现在是在谈价钱了还是…? |
[03:56] | No, no, how much do you get paid? I want to know, how much? | 不是 不是 你能赚多钱? 我想知道 多少? |
[04:00] | A thousand dollars. | 一千美元 |
[04:01] | You get paid a thousand dollars for delivering paperwork, really? | 给你一千美金让你送点文件 真的假的? |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:998个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:193个,六级词汇:93个,GRE词汇:87个,托福词汇:146个,考研词汇:208个,专四词汇:176个,专八词汇:21个, 所有生词标注共:299个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:05] | I don’t know, it takes me 10 minutes and they’re paying a grand and the rest is none of my business. | 我不知道 总之只用我十分钟 他们就付我一千块 剩下的不关我的事 |
[04:09] | Well, it’s not my business either. I’ll tell you now… | 好啊 也不关我什么事 我跟你说… |
[04:11] | – Listen! – What? | – 听我说! – 干嘛? |
[04:13] | We split it down the middle. | 我们五五平分 |
[04:16] | That’s 500 for you and 500 for me. | 你五百 我五百 |
[04:18] | – Richard, I will call you. – Listen! It is the third time this week | – 理查德 我会打电话给你的 – 听我说! 这礼拜我已经三次 |
[04:22] | I’m showing up at the same hotel with the same cowboy hat. | 出现在同一个酒店 戴着同一顶牛仔帽 |
[04:26] | Problem solved. | 问题解决啦 |
[04:28] | – Go! Go! I’ll wait for you to go. – Lucy, honey, | – 去吧! 去吧! 我会等着你的 – 露西 宝贝 |
[04:30] | I…I’ve done this a dozen times. | 我…这活我已经做过十几次了 |
[04:33] | It’s paperwork! It’s probably just some designs they swept so they can copy them. | 只是文件! 可能就是他们为了仿造而偷来的一些设计图 |
[04:37] | That’s how it works in this country. | 这国家就是这样 |
[04:38] | Even my Stetson was made here. Look! | 就连我的斯泰森牛仔帽也是从这产的 你看! |
[04:40] | It says so on the label: “Made in Taiwan” | 标签上写着呢: “台湾制造” |
[04:44] | So long, cowboy, with a fake Stetson. | 再会了 戴着冒牌斯泰森牛仔帽的牛仔 |
[04:47] | Baby, please! | 宝贝 求你了! |
[04:48] | Richard, I gotta go. | 理查德 我得走了 |
[04:50] | – What the hell are you doing? – I’m sorry. | – 你干嘛呢? – 很抱歉 |
[04:52] | – What the hell are you do…- I’m so sorry. I really need your help. | – 你到底干…- 非常抱歉 我是真的需要你的帮助 |
[04:54] | Stop it! Stop it! Take this off me, right now! | 打住! 打住! 马上给我摘下来! |
[04:57] | – I can’t! – Take this off me, right now! | – 我没办法! – 马上给我摘下来! |
[04:58] | – I can’t! Mr. Jang is the only one who has the key! – No! | – 我没办法! 张先生是唯一有钥匙的人! – 不行! |
[05:00] | All you have to is go into the hotel and ask for him at the reception. | 你只需要走进酒店里面 跟前台说你要找他 |
[05:02] | No! Take it off me, right now! | 不行! 马上给我摘下来! |
[05:04] | I’m so sorry, I really have no choice. The sooner you go in, the sooner you’ll be back out. | 真对不起 我真的别无选择 你越快进去就越快出来 |
[05:07] | I can’t believe you did this to me. | 我真不敢相信你会这么对我 |
[05:09] | – I’ll be right here, you have my word. – Your word isn’t worth shit! | – 我在这一动不动 我向你保证 – 你的保证连个屁都不值! |
[05:13] | Uh…it’s worth 500 bucks, upfront. | 呃…值五百块 提前支付 |
[05:16] | You’re an asshole! | 你真是个王八蛋! |
[05:17] | And you’re wonderful, huh? | 你真是棒极了 对不? |
[05:37] | Miss, may I help you? | 小姐 我能为你效劳吗? |
[05:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:43] | I’m here for, uh… | 我想要找 呃… |
[05:46] | Mr. Jang. | 张先生 |
[05:48] | Yes. | 好 |
[05:57] | Who should I say is here? | 我应该说是谁要找他? |
[05:59] | Richard. | 理查德 |
[06:02] | Uhm…no…Richard sent…Richard sent me. | 呃…不对…理查德叫我…理查德叫我来的 |
[06:09] | What is your name? | 你叫什么? |
[06:11] | No, Richard. | 不是 是理查德 |
[06:12] | Richard’s…uh…he’s just looking for a place to park. | 理查德…呃…他在找停车位 |
[06:24] | Mr. Jang still wants to know your name. | 张先生还是想知道你的名字 |
[06:30] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[06:31] | Lucy what? | 露西什么? |
[06:32] | Just Lucy. If he could…If he could he quick ’cause I have…I have to… | 就是露西 他要是能…要是能快点的话 因为我得…我得… |
[06:37] | Just a second while I translate… | 先等我翻译一下… |
[06:45] | Mr. Jang is on his way, stay right here. | 张先生马上下来 待在这别动 |
[06:49] | Can I sit? | 我能坐下吗? |
[06:50] | Mr. Jang said you need to stay right here. I think it’s better if you stay right here. | 张先生让你待在这别动 我觉得你最好待在这别动 |
[06:56] | Excuse me. Regent Hotel. | 不好意思 皇家酒店 |
[07:19] | No! | 不要! |
[07:32] | No! | 不要! |
[07:34] | No, wait! No! | 不要 等等! 不要啊! |
[07:39] | Please! | 求你们了! |
[07:48] | Wait, I don’t know anything! | 等一下 我什么都不知道! |
[07:52] | I don’t know anything! Please! Please! | 我什么都不知道! 求求你! 求求你! |
[08:23] | No, please! | 不要 求求你! |
[09:04] | Do you speak English? | 您会说英语吗? |
[09:08] | Tambien hablo poco Espanol. | 我也会说一点西班牙语 |
[09:29] | Lucy, yes, I’m Lucy. | 露西 对 我是露西 |
[09:31] | It’s just been a terrible mistake. I’m just suppose to deliver this case. | 其实就是天大的误解 我只是来送这个手提箱的 |
[09:35] | If you lost the key, you don’t have to chop off my hand, you can just cut the chain, OK? | 您钥匙要是丢了 不需要切我的手 切锁链就行 好吗? |
[09:42] | Please! | 求求你! |
[09:45] | I’m begging you, please! | 我求您了 拜托了! |
[09:48] | No! No! No! | 不要! 不要! 不要呀! |
[09:54] | No! No! Please! | 不要! 不要! 求求你! |
[09:57] | Please! | 求求你! |
[09:59] | Please! | 求求你! |
[10:12] | Hello, Miss, I speak English. I translate for Mr. Jang. | 小姐您好 我会说英语 我为张先生做翻译 |
[10:24] | Please tell him that I haven’t done anything. I don’t know anything. | 请你告诉他 我什么都没做 我什么都不知道 |
[10:30] | It’s all just a big mistake, OK? Please, please tell him that. | 这整个就是个天大的误解 好吗? 请你跟他说 |
[10:34] | Yes, OK, OK, hold on. | 好 可以 稍等 |
[10:45] | Mr. Jang wants to know what’s in the case. | 张先生想知道箱子里装的是什么 |
[10:48] | Well, I don’t know what’s in the case. Do you speak English or don’t you speak English?! | 我不知道里面是什么 你到底会不会说英语?! |
[10:51] | Yes, I do! I studied one year at International High School in New York. | 我会! 我在纽约的一所国际高中里读过一年书 |
[10:55] | OK. | 好 |
[10:58] | Richard gave me the case to give to you, that’s all I know. | 理查德让我把这个箱子给你 我只知道这些 |
[11:02] | OK, please tell him that. | 好 请你告诉他 |
[11:30] | He gave me a paper with numbers written on it, I don’t…what is this? | 他给了我一张写了数字的纸 我不…这是什么? |
[11:33] | It’s the code to open the case. | 是开箱的密码 |
[11:42] | What’s really in here? | 这里面究竟是什么? |
[11:43] | Nothing dangerous. | 不是危险的东西 |
[11:47] | So why won’t he open it himself? | 那他怎么不自己开? |
[11:54] | He doesn’t trust Mr. Richard. | 他不信任理查德先生 |
[11:57] | I don’t trust Richard either. | 我也不信任理查德 |
[11:59] | I only dated him for a week. | 我只和他谈了一星期的恋爱 |
[12:07] | OK! OK! OK! | 行! 行! 行! |
[12:09] | – Mr. Jang insists that you open the case. – OK! OK! | – 张先生执意要你打开箱子 – 行! 行! |
[12:17] | Please God, help me. | 上帝啊 救救我 |
[12:28] | He wants you to hurry up, Mr. Jang has other things to do. | 他让你利索点 张先生还有要事缠身 |
[13:04] | Can you describe the content of the case? | 你可不可以描述一下箱子里的东西? |
[13:06] | It’s 4 plastic pouches filled with blue powder like a… | 是四个塑料袋 里面装着蓝色的粉末像是… |
[13:10] | or maybe a purple powder? I don’t know, it looks gross. | 或许是紫色的粉末? 我不知道 看起来挺恶心 |
[15:34] | Mr. Jang wants to offer you a job. | 张先生想给你一份工作 |
[15:38] | A job? | 工作? |
[15:43] | I don’t want a job! | 我不想要工作! |
[15:47] | If life starts approximately a billion years ago, | 生命起源于大约十亿年前 |
[15:51] | we’ll have to wait 400,000 years | 我们得在四十万年后 |
[15:53] | to see the aberration of the first nerve cells. | 才能看到第一波神经细胞演变出来 |
[15:57] | This is where life we know it begins. | 这就是我们说的生命的起点 |
[15:59] | Brains in formation of only a few milligrams | 从这些只有几毫米长的脑组织中 |
[16:03] | is not possible to determine any sign of intelligence yet. | 我们无法断定 是否有智慧的存在 |
[16:08] | It acts more as a reflex. | 它表现得更像反射作用 |
[16:11] | One neuron, you’re alive. Two neurons, you’re moving. | 一颗脑细胞 你活着 两颗脑细胞 你动着 |
[16:16] | And with movement, interesting things begin to happen. | 而一旦有了活动 就会出现有趣的事情 |
[16:26] | Animal life on Earth goes back millions of years. | 数百万年前地球上就出现了动物 |
[16:29] | Yet, most species only use 3-5% of its cerebral capacity. | 然而 大多数物种只使用了大脑的百分之三到五 |
[16:35] | But it isn’t until we reached human beings at the top of the animal chain, | 可是 只有成为人类 达食物链顶端的时候 |
[16:40] | that we finally see a species used more of its cerebral capacity. | 我们才终于发现一种物种更多地使用了其脑容量 |
[16:47] | 10% may not seem like much but it’s a lot if we look at all we’ve done with it. | 百分之十看似不多 但要是从人类用它所做的一切来看 已经很多了 |
[17:26] | Now let’s discuss a special case. | 现在我们来谈论一个特例 |
[17:28] | The only living being that uses its brain better than us… | 唯一一种比我们更好地利用大脑的生物… |
[17:34] | the dolphin. | 海豚 |
[17:36] | It’s estimated that this incredible animal | 据估计 这种不可思议的动物 |
[17:40] | uses up to 20% of its cerebral capacity. | 可以利用到大脑的百分之二十 |
[17:44] | And in particular, this allows it to have an echo-location system | 尤其在于 这使它拥有着一种回声定位系统 |
[17:51] | that’s more efficient than any sonar invented by mankind. | 比任何人类所发明的声纳系统都更加有效 |
[17:56] | But the dolphin did not invent the sonar. It developed it naturally. | 但是海豚并没有发明声纳 它是自然形成的 |
[18:00] | And this is the crucial part of our | 而这就是我们今天的哲学探讨中 |
[18:05] | philosophical reflection we have today. | 最具有关键性的环节 |
[18:08] | Can we therefore conclude | 我们是否能够得出这样的结论 |
[18:10] | that humans are concerned more with | 即人类更在意 |
[18:13] | “having” | “拥有” |
[18:15] | than “being”. | 而不是”具有” |
[19:14] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[19:16] | What did you do with my stomach? | 你对我的腹部做了些什么? |
[19:19] | Nothing! Just a little horizontal slit. It’s very well done | 没什么! 只是一个小小的水平切口 刀工非常利落 |
[19:24] | and you’ll find that in a month, this scar is practically invisible too. | 一个月之后你会看到 疤痕基本就消失了 |
[19:29] | You’ll be able to show your tummy off on the beach next summer. | 明年夏天你就能去海滩秀你的小蛮腰了 |
[19:32] | I don’t care about the scar. | 我不在乎有没有疤 |
[19:35] | Is it, uh…is it why we opened you up? | 是不是 呃…是不是我们为什么给你开刀? |
[19:40] | Rest assured, we didn’t harvest your organs or anything. | 你放心 我们没有取你的器官什么的 |
[19:43] | Uh, we merely slipped a little package in your lower tummy. | 我们只是在你小腹里面放了个小包裹 |
[19:47] | It’s a…it’s a new drug the kids in Europe are gonna love, believe me. | 它是…一种新毒品 欧洲的孩子们会爱上它的 相信我 |
[19:51] | – What is it? – Well, the scientific term is CPH4, | – 到底是什么? – 学名叫做CPH4 |
[19:56] | which is not very sexy from a sale’s point of view. | 从销售方面来看名字的确不是很诱人 |
[19:58] | So, uh…we’re…we’re still working on something a little bit more pop… | 所以呃…我们…我们还在想时髦一点的名字… |
[20:03] | Any suggestions? | 你有没有建议? |
[20:07] | Excuse me. | 请稍等 |
[20:08] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[20:09] | Welcome, come on in. Lovely, oops… | 欢迎 请进 很好 哎呦… |
[20:15] | Splendid! Splendid! | 很不错! 很不错! |
[20:19] | Marvelous! Lovely lovely! | 真是不可思议! 很好很好! |
[20:23] | – How are you? – Very good, my dear. | – 你还好吗? – 我很好 亲爱的 |
[20:24] | OK. | 好 |
[20:26] | Right, uh…first of all, many thanks for taking part in this enterprise | 这个 呃…首先 非常感谢各位参与此次的计划 |
[20:32] | which I’m sure will go off flawlessly. | 我相信一定会完美完成任务 |
[20:34] | These lovely passport and tickets | 这些护照和机票呢 |
[20:37] | will enable you to return home in the next 24 hours. | 可以让你在接下来的二十四小时内重返家园 |
[20:40] | Now, upon arrival, you’ll be taken in hand by our people | 那么 当你到达的时候 会有我们的人接应你 |
[20:44] | so that we might recover our merchandise | 这样我们才可以收回我们的货 |
[20:47] | and you might re-discover the freedom which you so richly deserve. | 而你们则可以重新获得那千辛万苦挣来的自由 |
[20:51] | I’m sure I don’t need to remind you but, for any of those who may be tempted to | 相信你们无需提醒 不过你们之中那些试图 |
[20:56] | warn or turn themselves in to the authorities, | 警告或者把自己交给警方的人呢 |
[21:01] | we have the names and addresses of the families of every one of you down to the distant cousins. | 我们手上有你所有家属的姓名和住址 包括你的三姑六婆八大爷 |
[21:09] | So, we rely therefore, on your complete discretion. | 所以我们相信你们会慎重行事 |
[21:14] | Good, anyway, uh… | 很好 那么 呃… |
[21:16] | gentleman, madam, allow me to be the first to wish you | 先生们 和女士 请让我作为第一个祝福你们的人 |
[21:21] | bon voyage! | 一路顺风! |
[21:28] | Oops! | 哎呦! |
[21:32] | You gonna sell this? | 你们要卖这东西? |
[21:33] | I’m afraid it’s our business model. | 恐怕这就是我们的商业模式 |
[21:38] | For primitive beings like us, life seems to only have one single purpose. | 对于我们这种原始生物来说 生命似乎只有一个目的 |
[21:43] | Gaining time. | 获得时间 |
[21:45] | And its going through time, seems to be also the only | 而花费时间 似乎也正是 |
[21:50] | real purpose of each of the cell in our bodies. | 我们体内每个细胞的真正和唯一的目的 |
[21:53] | To achieve that aim, the mass of the cells | 为了达到这个目标 那堆 |
[21:55] | that make up earthworm and human beings | 能组成包括蚯蚓和人类的细胞 |
[21:59] | has only 2 solutions: | 只有两种方法 |
[22:01] | be immortal… | 长生不老… |
[22:03] | or to reproduce. | 或是繁衍后代 |
[22:06] | If its habitat is not sufficiently favourable or nurturing, | 若它们的栖息之地不适合繁殖后代 |
[22:17] | the cell will choose immortality. | 细胞则会选择长生不老 |
[22:20] | In other words, self-sufficiency and self-management. | 换句话说 自给自足以及自主管理 |
[22:24] | On the other hand, if the habitat is favourable, | 另一方面 若栖息之地及其有利 |
[22:33] | they will choose to reproduce. | 它们会选择繁殖 |
[22:44] | That way, when they die, | 这样一来 它们死的时候 |
[22:47] | they hand down essential information and knowledge to the next cell | 会传递必要的信息和知识给下一个细胞 |
[22:50] | which hands it down to the next cell and so on. | 然后再传递给下一个细胞 以此类推 |
[23:05] | Thus, knowledge and learning | 因此 知识和学问 |
[23:07] | are handed down through time. | 都是通过时间而传承的 |
[23:12] | OK, OK, keep calm… | 好 好 保持冷静… |
[23:14] | You have to wait, just play for time… | 你必须等待 拖延时间 |
[23:17] | You’ll have time to think it through on the plane…just take the flight, | 在飞机上你会有时间想办法的…先上飞机 |
[23:19] | take the flight, get out of here. | 先上飞机 离开这里 |
[23:21] | That’s the main thing right now, just save time. | 这是最主要的 争取时间 |
[23:24] | Don’t try anything, keep your cool, you’re alive… | 什么都别干 保持冷静 你还活着… |
[23:27] | you’re alive…you’re alive, that’s all that matters. | 你还活着…你还活着 只有这是重要的 |
[23:30] | Just wait, save time. | 等待 争取时间 |
[23:34] | Save time. | 争取时间 |
[24:07] | I’m not in the mood. | 老娘我没心情 |
[26:07] | Let’s imagine for a few moments | 我们稍微设想一下 |
[26:09] | what our life would be like if we could access, let’s say, | 要是可以启用我们大脑的百分之二十的话 |
[26:13] | 20 % of our brains’ capacity. | 我们的生命会是什么样子 |
[26:16] | This first stage would give us access to and control | 这第一阶段会使我们能够了解并控制 |
[26:21] | of our own body. | 我们的身体 |
[26:22] | – Sir. – Yes? | – 先生 – 请说? |
[26:25] | Has it been proven scientifically? | 这被科学证实了吗? |
[26:26] | Oh, for the moment, it’s just hypothesis, I confess. | 哦 目前来说 我承认这只是假设 |
[26:30] | But if you think about it, | 但是你想想看 |
[26:32] | it’s troubling to realize that the Greeks, the Egyptians and the Indians | 早在显微镜被发明几百年前 古埃及人 古希腊人和古印度人 |
[26:37] | had notion of “cells” centuries before the invention of the microscope. | 就意识到了”细胞”的存在 这是个让人不安的事实 |
[26:42] | And what to say about Darwin | 再看看达尔文 |
[26:44] | whom everybody took for a fool when he put forward his Theory of Evolution. | 当他提出进化论的时候 他遭到了所有人的嘲笑 |
[26:48] | It’s up to us to push the rules and laws | 如今需要我们来有所突破 |
[26:52] | and go from “evolution” to “revolution”. | 从”进化”走向”革命” |
[26:57] | 100 billion neurons per human, | 平均每人有一千亿个神经元 |
[27:00] | of which only 15% are activated. | 其中被运用的只有15% |
[27:03] | There’re more connections in the human body than there’re stars in the galaxy. | 人体内各部分之间的联系比银河中的恒星还要多 |
[27:08] | We possess a gigantic network of information | 我们拥有一个无比庞大的信息网络 |
[27:12] | to which we’ve almost no access. | 但是我们对它仍几乎一无所知 |
[27:17] | – Sir! – Yes? | – 先生! – 请说? |
[27:18] | And what would be the next stage? | 那下一阶段呢? |
[27:20] | Well, the next stage would probably be control of other people. | 嗯 在下一阶段很可能会是控制他人 |
[27:24] | But for that, we will need to access at least 40% of our brains’ capacity. | 但是要做到这一点 我们需要至少能使用大脑的百分之四十 |
[27:30] | And after control of ourselves and others, | 在能控制自己和他人之后 |
[27:33] | come control of matter. | 就是控制物质 |
[27:37] | But now we’re entering the realm of science fiction. | 但是这就完全是科幻小说了 |
[27:40] | And we don’t know anything more than a dog who watches the moon. | 对此 我们就像是犬狗望月一样一无所知 |
[27:44] | – Excuse me, sir. – Yes. | – 打扰下 先生 – 请说 |
[27:46] | But what would happen if for some reason we ignore | 如果有人能使用其大脑百分之百的能力 |
[27:49] | somebody unlock 100% of the celebral capacity? | 那会是怎样的? |
[27:55] | 100%? | 百分之百吗? |
[27:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:00] | I’ve no idea. | 我真不知道 |
[29:34] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[30:46] | – Hey, you speak English? – No. No. No. | – 嘿 你会说英语吗? – 不 不 不 |
[30:49] | – You speak English? – Yes. Yes. | – 你会说英语吗? – 会 会 |
[30:51] | – Take me to the hospital now. – Hospital? | – 马上送我去医院 – 医院? |
[31:42] | – Hospital. – Wait for me. | – 医院 – 在这等我 |
[32:31] | Miss, hello? | 小姐 你好? |
[32:35] | Hey, miss! | 嘿 小姐! |
[32:36] | I need help, it’s urgent. | 我需要帮助 很紧急 |
[32:39] | You cannot be in here. We’re operating. | 你不能进来 我们在做手术 |
[32:41] | Please, get out! | 请你出去! |
[33:01] | You wouldn’t be able to save him anyway. | 你们根本救不了他 |
[33:04] | Tumour already invaded the cortext and right side of his spine. | 肿瘤已经长到了他的大脑皮层和脊柱右侧 |
[33:10] | Somebody put a bag of drug in me. I need you to remove it. | 有人在我身体里放了一袋毒品 我要你把它拿出来 |
[33:13] | It’s leaking. | 它漏了 |
[33:17] | Do it now. | 现在就做 |
[33:18] | Right. I’ll just administer local anaethestic… | 好 我先给你局部麻醉… |
[33:22] | Don’t bother. | 不用了 |
[33:23] | Right, I…okay. | 好吧 我….好的 |
[33:27] | Calm down, please. Put the gun down. | 请冷静下 把枪放下来 |
[33:31] | I’m just going to…examine, OK? | 我先…检查一下 好吗? |
[33:38] | – Do you mind? – No. | – 介意我用一下吗? – 不介意 |
[33:49] | – Hello? – Mom? | – 你好? – 妈? |
[33:50] | Hey, Lucy. | 嘿 露西 |
[33:53] | Baby, it’s great to hear from you | 宝贝 你打电话来我真开心 |
[33:55] | but what time is it over there? | 你那里现在是几点? |
[33:59] | I don’t know. It’s night. | 我不知道 是晚上了 |
[34:00] | Hold on a sec’, let me get rid of the other line. | 等一下 先让我把另一通电话挂了 |
[34:03] | I’m going to go inside. | 我要开始取了 |
[34:06] | I’m back, you’re not partying too much, are you? | 我回来了 你没有成天出去聚会吧? |
[34:08] | You promised me you’ll look after yourself. | 你答应过我会照顾好自己 |
[34:11] | I’m trying to, Mommy, I’m trying to. | 我努力 妈妈 我努力 |
[34:14] | Well, thanks for calling out of the blue like this. | 好吧 谢谢你能意外地打电话回来 |
[34:18] | Your father is gonna be sad he missed you. | 你父亲错过了你的电话 肯定很难过 |
[34:20] | He isn’t home from the gym yet. Usually you call us in the morning. | 他去了健身房还没回来 你一般都是早上打给我们 |
[34:25] | – Mom…- Yes? | – 妈…- 嗯? |
[34:27] | I feel everything. | 我感受到了一切 |
[34:30] | What do you mean, sweatie? | 你说什么 亲爱的? |
[34:34] | Space, | 空间 |
[34:36] | the air, | 空气 |
[34:42] | the vibrations, | 振动 |
[34:45] | the people. | 还有人 |
[34:49] | I can feel the gravity. | 我能感觉到重力 |
[34:53] | I can feel the rotation of the Earth. | 我能感觉到地球的转动 |
[34:57] | The heat leaving my body, | 身体的热量在消失 |
[35:01] | the blood in my veins, | 血管里的血液在流动 |
[35:04] | I can feel my brain. | 我能感受到我的大脑 |
[35:08] | The deepest parts of my memory. | 我记忆的最深处 |
[35:11] | Sweatie, we’ve a bad connection, I can’t hear you so well. | 亲爱的 信号不好 我听不太清你在说什么 |
[35:15] | What did you say about “memory”? | 你说”记忆”怎么了? |
[35:19] | The pain in my mouth, when I had braces, I … | 当我带上牙箍时 嘴里的疼痛 我… |
[35:23] | I can remember the feeling of your hand on my forehead when I ran a fever. | 我记起我发烧时 你手摸我额头的感觉 |
[35:30] | I remember stroking the cat. It was so soft. | 我记得摸到猫的感觉 它真的很软 |
[35:33] | A cat? What cat, honey? | 猫? 什么猫 宝贝? |
[35:36] | Siamese with blue eye and a broken tail. | 蓝眼睛 断了尾巴的那只暹罗猫 |
[35:39] | Sweatie, you can’t possibly remember that. | 亲爱的 你不可能还记得啊 |
[35:42] | You were barely a year old. | 你那时候只有一岁大 |
[35:47] | I remember the days of your milk in my mouth, | 我记得吃奶的日子 |
[35:52] | the room, | 那个房间 |
[35:54] | the liquid… | 乳汁… |
[35:58] | Sweatie, what are you talking about? | 亲爱的 你在说些什么啊? |
[36:04] | I just wanna tell you that I love you, Mom and Dad… | 我想告诉你我爱你们 爸妈… |
[36:08] | Sweatie… | 亲爱的… |
[36:09] | And I wanna thank you for the… | 我想谢谢你们 因为… |
[36:12] | thousand kisses that I can still feel on my face… | 你们无数次吻在我脸上的感觉我仍感受得到… |
[36:19] | I love you, Mom. | 我爱你 妈 |
[36:21] | I love you too, sweatie, | 我也爱你 亲爱的 |
[36:23] | more than anything in the world. | 胜过世间任何东西 |
[36:34] | How much is left? | 还剩多少? |
[36:37] | 500 grams? | 五百克? |
[36:39] | And how long will it take for my body to eliminate the rest of it? | 我身体还需要多少时间把其余的代谢掉? |
[36:46] | To answer that, I need to know what it is. | 要回答这个问题 我得知道这是什么 |
[36:49] | May I? | 可以吗? |
[36:50] | Go ahead. | 继续吧 |
[36:52] | CPH4. | 是CPH4 |
[36:58] | Tell me about it. | 告诉我 |
[37:01] | Pregnant women manufacture CPH4 in the sixth week of pregnancy, | 孕妇会在怀孕第六周的时候 |
[37:05] | in tiny quantities. | 分泌微量的CPH4 |
[37:08] | For a baby, it packs the power of an atomic bomb. | 这给婴儿带来了相当于一颗原子弹的能量 |
[37:13] | It’s what gives the foetus the necessary energy to form all the bones in its body. | 这是胎儿生成骨骼结构所必需的能量 |
[37:18] | I’ve heard they tried to make a synthetic version of it. | 我听说有人试图人工合成 |
[37:21] | Didn’t realize that they succeeded. | 没想到他们成功了 |
[37:24] | If it really is CPH4, | 如果这真是CPH4 |
[37:27] | in this quantity, I’m amazed you’re still alive. | 以这个量来说 我真惊讶你竟然还活着 |
[37:31] | Not for long. | 活不了多久 |
[39:39] | Learning is always a painful process. | 学习总是痛苦的 |
[39:42] | Like when you’re little, your bones are growing and you ached all over. | 就像你小的时候 你会因骨骼生长而全身疼痛 |
[39:47] | Can you believe I can remember the sound of my own bones growing? | 你相信我能记得自己骨骼生长的声音吗? |
[39:51] | Like this grinding under the skin. | 像这皮肤下磨得吱吱的声音 |
[39:54] | Everything is different now. | 现在一切都不一样了 |
[39:56] | Like…sound of music that I can understand, like fluids… | 就比如…我能理解音乐 就像流水… |
[40:02] | It’s funny I used to be so concerned with | 有趣的是我曾经满脑子想着 |
[40:04] | who I was and what I wanted to be, and… | 我是谁 我要成为什么样的人 还有… |
[40:08] | now I’ve access to the furthest reaches of my brain, I see things clearly and realize | 现在我能感受到我脑海的最深处 我看待事情清晰了 也明白了 |
[40:13] | what make us “us”, it’s primitive. | “我们”成为如今这样是有其原始原因的 |
[40:17] | They’re all obstacles. | 它们都是障碍物 |
[40:20] | Does that make any sense? | 你能明白吗? |
[40:23] | Like this pain you’re experiencing… | 就像你正在遭受的痛苦… |
[40:25] | is blocking you from understanding. | 它使你无法理解其它事物 |
[40:28] | All you know now is pain. | 你知道的只有疼痛 |
[40:30] | That’s all you know, pain. | 你只知道疼痛 |
[40:36] | Where are the others? | 其他人在哪里? |
[40:37] | The others carrying the drugs. I need the rest of it | 其他带着毒品的人 我需要剩下的毒品 |
[40:40] | for medicinal purposes. | 作医疗用途 |
[41:13] | Berlin. | 柏林 |
[41:19] | Paris. | 巴黎 |
[41:27] | Rome. | 罗马 |
[41:33] | Thank you for sharing. | 谢谢你的分享 |
[41:49] | – Oh, good evening, Professor. – I sweared I’ll be back. | – 晚上好 教授 – 我说过我会回来 |
[41:52] | You hadn’t forget your dinner tonight? | 你今晚没忘了用餐吧? |
[41:54] | I’m afraid so. I’m exhausted. | 恐怕是的 我累坏了 |
[41:57] | – Have a good rest. – Thank you. | – 好好休息 – 谢谢 |
[42:04] | You scared the shit out of me. You ring that bell like some nut bar! | 你吓死我了 这门敲得跟个神经病一样! |
[42:08] | I missed you! | 我想你啦! |
[42:12] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[42:14] | You lose your key or something? | 你丢了钥匙还是怎么? |
[42:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:18] | – Can I borrow your laptop? – Yeah, of course. | – 我能借你笔记本用下吗? – 好的 没问题 |
[42:21] | So I spent all day at this audition, awesome. | 我去试镜试了一整天 太棒了 |
[42:24] | They just have you standing around all day because they don’t give a shit about your time, gabbing away in Chinese. | 他们满口中文 就让你在那站一整天 因为他们根本就不在乎你的时间重不重要 |
[42:29] | Who understand Chinese? I don’t understand Chinese. | 谁能听懂中文? 反正我是不懂 |
[42:32] | And then they say they always gonna call | 他们还说他们一定会有回信 |
[42:35] | and they never do. They don’t even take your phone number. | 但是从不回信 他们都不记你的手机号码 |
[42:37] | You know.Except this one guy, I bet he, uh…he’s not Chinese. | 你知道吧 除了一个男的 我觉着他…他不是中国人 |
[42:41] | He works at the agency and he’s cute…Oh my God, he’s cute! | 他在那儿工作 很帅…天啊 他真帅! |
[42:44] | You know, like, the cute in kinda way, like he has this thing… | 你懂的 帅得很特别 有种特殊的魅力… |
[42:48] | Oh my God, his ass… | 天啊 他的屁股… |
[42:50] | Let me get started on that! | 我们来说说这个! |
[42:52] | And you’ll never gonna guess where he take me. | 你肯定猜不到他带我去哪里了 |
[42:55] | Four Seasons, Royal Suite, and we made love all night. | 四季酒店 皇家套房 我们一整晚都在滚床单 |
[43:00] | I’m sorry, I’m talking about myself. What’s up? How’s Richard? | 抱歉 光顾着说我了 你呢? 理查德怎么样? |
[43:04] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[43:05] | You guys are crazy. I’m gonna take a shower. | 你们真疯 我去冲个澡 |
[43:20] | – Yes? – Profesor Norman, my name is Lucy. | – 你好? – 诺曼教授 我的名字叫露西 |
[43:22] | I’ve just read all your research on the human’s brain. We need to meet. | 我看完了你有关人脑的所有研究 我们有必要见个面 |
[43:28] | All of my research? | 我所有的研究? |
[43:30] | Well, I’m very flattered, young lady. But I find that hard to believe. | 真是受宠若惊 小姐 但是这让人难以置信 |
[43:34] | I must have written no less than… | 我可写了整整… |
[43:36] | 6734 pages. I can recite them too all by heart if you wish. | 六千七百三十四页 我可以全部背出来了 |
[43:44] | Are you one of Emily’s friends? | 你是艾米丽的朋友吗? |
[43:47] | This sounds like one of her silly jokes. Is she there with you? | 这听起来真像她开的玩笑 她和你在一起吗? |
[43:50] | No, I’m on my own. | 不 只有我一个人 |
[43:54] | – Who are you? – I just told you. | – 你是谁? – 我刚告诉过你 |
[43:58] | Lucy, right? Yes, sorry. | 露西 是吗? 是的 抱歉 |
[44:02] | I read your theory on the use of the brain’s capacity. | 我看了你有关大脑使用的理论 |
[44:04] | It’s a little rudimentary but you’re on the right track. | 还有些粗糙 不过方向是对的 |
[44:08] | Oh, thank you. | 哦 谢谢 |
[44:10] | Professor, my cells are reproducing at a phenomenal speed, | 教授 我的细胞正在以惊人的速度再生 |
[44:13] | several millions per second, | 每秒几百万个 |
[44:14] | and I’m having trouble precisely evaluating the time of my death | 我也无法精确估算我剩下的寿命 |
[44:18] | but I doubt it’ll last more than 24 hours. | 但是我觉得不会超过二十四小时 |
[44:20] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[44:22] | What I’m saying is that your theory is not a theory. | 我是说你的理论不只是理论 |
[44:25] | I absorbed a large quatity of synthetic CPH4 | 我吸收了大量人工合成的CPH4 |
[44:29] | that would allow me to use 100% of my celebral capacity. | 可以让我百分之百地运用我的大脑 |
[44:33] | Right now I’m at 28% and which you wrote is true. | 现在我的使用率到了百分之二十八 你写的是事实 |
[44:36] | Once the brain reaches 20% , it opens up and expands the rest | 一旦大脑使用了百分之二十 它会整个打开 |
[44:40] | and there are no more obstacles. | 不会再有阻碍 |
[44:42] | They fall away like dominos. I’m colonizing my own brain. | 就像多米诺骨牌倒下一样 我正在开拓我的大脑 |
[44:47] | Uh…well…I don’t know…what to…say. | 呃…好吧…我不知道…该说…什么 |
[44:53] | It’s true, I’ve…I’ve been working on this theory for over 20 years but it’s… | 真的 我…我研究这个理论超过二十年了 但是它… |
[44:58] | it’s only…all ever been hypothesis and research ideas. | 它只是…只是假设和研究想法 |
[45:04] | I…I never thought anyone would… | 我…我从没想过有人能… |
[45:08] | You can control your own metabolism? | 你可以控制自己的新陈代谢吗? |
[45:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[45:12] | And I can start to control other people’s bodies. | 然后我开始能够控制他人的身体 |
[45:15] | Also I can control magnetic and electric waves and… | 我也能控制磁力 电波还有… |
[45:19] | not all of them, just…the most basic. | 不是全部 只是…最基本的 |
[45:23] | Television. | 电视 |
[45:25] | Telephone. | 电话 |
[45:28] | Radio. | 收音机 |
[45:33] | It’s amazing. | 这太神奇了 |
[45:37] | I don’t feel pain, | 我感受不到痛苦 |
[45:40] | fear, | 恐惧 |
[45:42] | desire. | 欲望 |
[45:45] | It’s like all things that make us human are fading away. | 就好像所有人类的特征都在慢慢消失 |
[45:50] | It’s like the less human I feel, | 当我越发感觉不像人类的时候 |
[45:55] | all these knowledge about…everything, | 所有的知识…关于世界万物的 |
[45:59] | Quantum Physics, Applied Mathemathics, | 量子物理 应用数学 |
[46:03] | the infinite capacity of the cell’s nucleus, | 细胞核的无限容量 |
[46:07] | they’re all exploding inside my brain, all these knowledge… | 它们都涌向我的大脑 所有的知识… |
[46:11] | I don’t know what to do with it. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[46:15] | If you’re asking me…what to do… | 如果你是在问我…该怎么做… |
[46:27] | You know… | 你知道… |
[46:31] | If you think about | 你想想看 |
[46:34] | the very nature of life… | 生命的本源… |
[46:37] | I mean, from the very begining… | 我的意思是 生命的最初… |
[46:40] | The development of the first cell…divided into two cells. | 第一个细胞的生长…分裂成两个细胞 |
[46:49] | This whole purpose of life has been | 生命的全部意义在于 |
[46:52] | passed on what was learned. | 传承已有的知识 |
[46:56] | There’s no higher purpose. | 没有更崇高的意义了 |
[47:00] | So if you’re asking me what to do with all these knowledge you’re accumalating, I’d say… | 所以如果你问我对于你这些正在不断增长的知识 你应该怎么做 我会说 |
[47:07] | pass it on. | 将它延续下去 |
[47:11] | Just like any simple cell, | 就像任何一个简单的细胞一样 |
[47:15] | going through time. | 通过时间传承 |
[47:18] | Time? | 时间? |
[47:21] | Yes, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[47:25] | I’ll be at your door in 12 hours. | 我会在十二小时之内到你那里 |
[47:36] | – You leaving? – Yes. | – 你要走了? – 是的 |
[47:41] | – What is this? – A prescription. | – 这是什么? – 一个处方 |
[47:43] | Since when did you start writing Chinese? | 你什么时候开始会写中文了? |
[47:46] | – Since an hour ago. – Lucy, I don’t understand any of this. | – 一小时前 – 露西 我一个字都看不懂 |
[47:49] | Your kidneys aren’t functioning efficiently. Your liver is failing. You need to make some lifestyle changes. | 你的肾功能不太好 你的肝脏功能也在减弱 你得改变你的生活方式 |
[47:53] | Take this medication. Work out. Eat organic. | 吃这个药 多锻炼 吃些有机食物 |
[47:56] | You’ll be OK. | 你就没问题了 |
[48:05] | Last night, at 11 p.m., a woman shot a patient dead. | 昨晚十一点 一名女子枪杀了一位病人 |
[48:38] | Del Rio. | 我是德·里奥 |
[48:48] | – Hello ? – Yes, I’ve important imformation about a group of drug traffickers. | – 你好? – 我有关于大型贩毒团伙的重要信息 |
[48:51] | I need to speak with someone in position of authority. | 我要跟当局说话 |
[48:54] | Ah-hah, you’re very lucky. There’s no one with more authority in this office than me. | 啊哈 你很幸运 这办公室里没人职位比我高了 |
[48:59] | But let’s start with the begining. What’s your name? | 从头开始吧 你叫什么名字? |
[49:01] | Listen up, Pierre Del Rio, get off your desk, sit in your chair, | 听着 皮埃尔·德·里奥 离开桌子 坐回椅子上 |
[49:05] | pick up the red pen to your left and take down everything I say. | 拿起你左手边的红色笔 记下我要说的每个字 |
[49:14] | There’re no cameras, hurry up. I’ve no time to waste. | 没有摄像头 快点 我没时间浪费了 |
[49:25] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[49:26] | I’m gonna be sending you details of three people about to arrive in Europe. | 有三个人即将抵达欧洲 我要告诉你他们的详细信息 |
[49:30] | Each one is carrying a kilo of drugs. I need you to arrest them and collect the substance. | 他们每人都携带了一千克毒品 我要你逮捕他们 拿到毒品 |
[49:34] | I’ll need it later. | 我稍后有用 |
[49:35] | What form of these drugs in? Bars? Capsules? | 什么样的毒品? 条状? 还是装在胶囊里? |
[49:38] | Powder, hidden in plastic pouches inside their intestines. | 粉末 用塑料袋装着 藏在他们腹内 |
[49:42] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[49:43] | Make sure to be careful when you remove them. The product is very powerful. | 取走的时候一定要小心 那粉末威力很大 |
[49:53] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[49:56] | Got it? | 看到了吗? |
[49:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[49:59] | Good. | 很好 |
[50:01] | I’m counting on you. | 我可指望你了 |
[51:35] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 没问题 |
[51:54] | Del Rio. | 我是德·里奥 |
[51:56] | Thanks for calling me back. | 谢谢你回电话给我 |
[51:57] | We got the third guy. | 我们抓到第三个人了 |
[52:00] | Thanks very much. I’ll send you the paper work with the transfer. | 非常感谢 我把交接犯罪分子文件发给你 |
[52:02] | Bye. | 再见 |
[52:10] | Ladies and gentlemen, we’re now beginning our descend to Paris-Charles de Gaulle. | 女士们 先生们 飞机即将降落于巴黎戴高乐机场 |
[52:23] | Miss, I’ve to ask you to put away your computer now. | 女士 现在需要请您关闭电脑 |
[52:26] | You should wipe your nose. | 你该擦擦鼻子 |
[52:28] | – Excuse me? – May I have a glass of champagne? | – 什么? – 可以给我一杯香槟吗? |
[52:32] | Um, yes, of course. | 嗯 好的 当然 |
[52:52] | Miss, your champagne. | 女士 您的香槟 |
[52:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[52:57] | I’m very sorry but…uh, you really need to close your table now. | 很抱歉打扰…但是 你必须收起小桌板了 |
[53:02] | Sure. | 好的 |
[53:13] | To knowledge. | 敬知识 |
[53:25] | If the habitat is not sufficiently favorable or nurturing… | 若它们的栖息之地不适合繁殖后代… |
[53:38] | the cell will choose immortality. | 细胞会选择长生不老 |
[53:46] | In another word, self-sufficiency and self-management. | 换句话来说 自给自足以及自主管理 |
[54:05] | No, miss, miss. | 不 女士 女士 |
[54:09] | You must remain seated. | 您必须回到座椅上 |
[54:10] | Miss, stop! | 女士 站住! |
[54:17] | Miss… | 女士… |
[54:18] | Miss, open the door! You really have to go back to your seat! Miss! | 女士 打开门! 您必须回到您的座椅上! 女士! |
[54:23] | We’re going to land soon, please, open the door! | 我们马上要降落了 请您开门! |
[54:27] | Please, say something, are you okay? | 说话啊 您还好吗? |
[54:29] | Miss? | 女士? |
[54:33] | Miss! | 女士! |
[54:35] | Miss, please open the door! | 女士 请开门! |
[54:41] | Do something, help me open! | 快帮忙 帮我打开! |
[54:53] | Answer me! Open the door! | 回答我! 开门! |
[55:04] | Miss? Are you okay? Say something! | 女士? 您还好吗? 说句话啊! |
[56:21] | Miss, don’t move! | 女士 不要动! |
[56:24] | – I need to talk to you alone. – And I need you to put your hands up, please. | – 我要跟你单独谈谈 – 我要你举起双手 |
[56:48] | Did you get the packets? | 你拿到那几袋东西了吗? |
[56:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[56:54] | – Where’re they? – They’re safe. | – 在哪里? – 一个安全的地方 |
[56:57] | Here, in Paris. | 就在巴黎 |
[56:59] | They’ll be safer in my hands. | 交给我更安全 |
[57:30] | You know, as a cop, we see some pretty weird shit | 你知道 作为警察 怪事我见过一些 |
[57:33] | but I’ve to be honest with you. | 可是坦白地说 |
[57:35] | What you did back there, that freaked me out. | 你刚在那的举动 把我吓坏了 |
[57:38] | To put everyone to sleep like that, | 让所有人一下昏睡过去 |
[57:40] | do I need to be worried? | 我该担心吗? |
[57:43] | No. | 不用 |
[57:45] | Good. | 好的 |
[58:08] | Do you mind? | 你介意吗? |
[58:10] | No. | 不介意 |
[58:29] | – What’s that? – Korean, I’m going to drive. | – 这是什么? – 韩语 我来开车 |
[58:32] | Hey! Hey! Hey! No! No! No! This is a police car! | 嘿! 嘿! 嘿! 不! 不! 不! 这是警车! |
[58:35] | You can’t! No, this is not possible, lady. | 你不能这么做! 不 不能这样 女士 |
[58:38] | This is a police car! | 这是警车! |
[58:42] | OK, OK. | 好的 好吧 |
[58:57] | Sir, sir, excuse me, sir. | 先生 先生 很抱歉 先生 |
[58:59] | I need to talk to somebody. | 我有话要说 |
[59:03] | Look, I’m a German citizen and I demand us a lawyer. | 听着 我是德国公民 我要见律师 |
[59:38] | Do you always drive like that? | 你平时都这么开车吗? |
[59:39] | I never driven before. | 我以前没开过车 |
[59:41] | Great. | 真好 |
[59:48] | – Hey, this is one way! – We’re late. | – 嘿 这是单行道! – 我们要迟到了 |
[1:00:12] | Hey, I would rather be late than dead. | 嘿 迟到总比没命好吧 |
[1:00:14] | We never really die. | 我们不会死的 |
[1:01:05] | Sorry, sir, I don’t agree… | 抱歉 先生 我不同意… |
[1:01:15] | I’m fine, fine. | 我没意见 |
[1:01:30] | I’m going to tell them to stop following us. | 我要告诉他们别跟着我们 |
[1:01:32] | Don’t bother. | 不用麻烦了 |
[1:02:55] | Give me the case. | 把箱子给我 |
[1:04:07] | Open it. | 打开 |
[1:04:22] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:04:23] | I’m not sure I could be of any help for you. | 我觉得我什么都帮不到你 |
[1:04:31] | Yes, you are. | 不 你帮得到 |
[1:04:33] | What for? | 怎么帮? |
[1:04:40] | A reminder. | 提醒我 |
[1:04:43] | Shall we go? | 可以走了吗? |
[1:05:11] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪里? |
[1:05:13] | Take the first left. | 第一个路口左转 |
[1:05:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:05:40] | – Professor? – Thanks. | – 教授? – 谢谢 |
[1:05:42] | – Yes? – Lucy. | – 你好? – 我是露西 |
[1:05:44] | It’s her, it’s her. | 是她 她打来了 |
[1:05:45] | Hey you, you’re in Paris? | 嘿 你好 你在巴黎? |
[1:05:48] | Yes, I’m. | 是的 我到了 |
[1:05:49] | Good, good, excellant. | 很好 很好 太好了 |
[1:05:51] | So, look, I’m no longer at the hotel now, uh, I’ve come to the university | 听着 我已经离开酒店了 来大学里了 |
[1:05:56] | where I’ve taken the liberty of calling and gathering a few of my colleagues to discuss your case. | 我已经请来几位同事一起讨论你的事情了 |
[1:06:01] | Top men in their field and um…very trustworthy. | 他们都是各自领域的精英…可以信赖 |
[1:06:04] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[1:06:05] | Oh, thank you. So, do you think you can meet us here at the university? | 噢 谢谢 那我们可以在学校见吗? |
[1:06:14] | I’m, uh…I’m very pleased to meet you. | 我…我很高兴见到你 |
[1:06:17] | Likewise. | 我也是 |
[1:06:19] | – Captain Del Rio. – How do you do? | – 我是德·里奥警长 – 你好 |
[1:06:23] | Let…let me introduce you to my colleagues. | 我…介绍同事给你认识 |
[1:06:26] | This is Professor Cartier, neuro surgeon. | 这位是卡帝亚教授 脑外科医生 |
[1:06:28] | – Professor…- I know who everyone is. | – 教授…- 所有人我都认识 |
[1:06:32] | Ah, of course. | 啊 当然 |
[1:06:33] | Uh, gentlemen, this is Lucy, the first woman to… | 嗯 先生们 这位是露西 第一个女人… |
[1:06:38] | I mean…like I mentioned earlier… | 我想说…我之前有介绍… |
[1:06:41] | Ms. Lucy has for reasons, remains a mystery to me, | 露西小姐 因为某种对我来说还是个迷的原因 |
[1:06:45] | unlocked certain portion of her brain | 她脑部的某些区域得到开发 |
[1:06:49] | that offered access | 可以进入 |
[1:06:50] | to…previously unexplored celebral zones. | 我们…未知的某些领域 |
[1:06:55] | She has abilities. | 她有超能力 |
[1:06:58] | Can you give us an example? | 能给我们示范下吗? |
[1:07:00] | Your daughter, Gabriel, aged 6, died in a car accident. | 你的女儿 盖布里埃尔 六岁时死于车祸 |
[1:07:03] | It was a blue car, leather seats… | 是辆蓝色轿车 皮座椅… |
[1:07:06] | plastic bird hanging from the rear view mirror. | 后视镜上有只塑料小鸟挂饰 |
[1:07:49] | There’re men coming here, can you secure the room? | 有人要来了 你能守住这里吗? |
[1:07:51] | – I need to stay focus. – Sure. | – 我需要集中注意力 – 好的 |
[1:07:59] | Speed it up. | 快点 |
[1:08:11] | How did you manage to access all these information? | 你如何掌握这些信息的? |
[1:08:13] | Electrical impulses… | 电子脉冲… |
[1:08:15] | Every cell knows and talks to every other cell. | 每个细胞都熟悉其他的细胞 并且相互交流 |
[1:08:18] | They exchange a thousand bits of information between them per second. | 彼此间每秒钟交换一千比特信息 |
[1:08:21] | Cells group together, forming a giant web of communication | 细胞们聚在一起 形成强大的通信网 |
[1:08:25] | which in turn forms matter. | 然后构成物质 |
[1:08:28] | Cells get together, take on one form, | 细胞们聚在一起 组成形态 |
[1:08:31] | deform, reform, | 变形 再重新组合 |
[1:08:33] | makes no difference, it’s all the same. | 本质上没什么不同 都是一样的 |
[1:08:36] | Human considers themself unique. | 人类认为自己独一无二 |
[1:08:38] | So, they rooted their whole theory of existence on their uniqueness. | 所以他们将人类存在的所有理论都植根于独特上 |
[1:08:42] | “One”…is the unit of measure but it’s not. | “一”…是衡量一切的标准 但其实不是 |
[1:08:45] | All social systems we put into place are mere “sketch”. | 所有的社交系统不过只是”草图” |
[1:08:48] | 1 + 1 = 2 That’s all we learned. | 一加一等于二 这是我们唯一知道的 |
[1:08:51] | But 1 + 1 has never equalled 2. | 但一加一从来就不等于二 |
[1:08:54] | They’re in fact, no numbers and no letters. | 事实上 没有所谓的数字或字母 |
[1:08:57] | We codify our existence to bring it down to human size | 我们把自己的存在用人类的概念去解释 |
[1:09:01] | to make it comprehensible. | 以便理解 |
[1:09:03] | We created the scale so that we can forget its unfathomable scale. | 我们创造了尺度 忘记其实一切变幻莫测 |
[1:09:11] | But if humans are not the unit of measure, | 但如果人类不是衡量的标尺 |
[1:09:14] | and the world isn’t governed by mathemathical laws, | 世界也不是由数学原理掌控的 |
[1:09:18] | what governs all that? | 谁来掌控一切? |
[1:09:21] | Form a car speeding down the road… | 一辆车驶过路面… |
[1:09:23] | speed up the image infinitely | 加速这幅画面无穷快 |
[1:09:26] | and the car disappears. | 车辆消失 |
[1:09:31] | So, what proof do we have of its existence? | 所以 什么证明了我们的存在? |
[1:09:34] | Time gives legitimacy to its existence. | 时间给我们存在合法性 |
[1:09:37] | Time is the only true unit of meassure. | 时间是衡量一切的标准 |
[1:09:40] | It gives proof to the existence of matter. | 它证明物质的存在 |
[1:09:44] | Without time, | 没有时间 |
[1:09:46] | we don’t exist. | 我们都不存在 |
[1:09:54] | Time is “unity”. | 时间才是”个体” |
[1:10:10] | We wouldn’t be able to hold them for much longer. | 我们撑不了太久的 |
[1:10:13] | Time to go then. | 那开始吧 |
[1:10:28] | Are you sure you need such huge doses? | 你确定要这么大剂量? |
[1:10:31] | I’m afraid you won’t survive. | 我怕你承受不了 |
[1:10:32] | Some cells inside me will fight and defend their integrity to the very end. | 我身体里的一些细胞会誓死捍卫它们的完整性 |
[1:10:36] | In order to attain the last few percent, I’ve to force it. | 为了开发最后一部分 我必须逼迫它们 |
[1:10:40] | To crack the cells open to their nucleus. | 击破细胞 打开细胞核 |
[1:10:52] | All these knowledge, Lucy… | 这些知识 露西… |
[1:10:56] | I’m not even sure that mankind is ready for it. | 我甚至不确定人类能否接受 |
[1:10:59] | We’re so driven by power and profit. | 我们被权势利益所驱使 |
[1:11:02] | Given man’s nature, | 鉴于人类本性 |
[1:11:05] | it might bring us only instability and chaos. | 也许这只会给我们带来动荡和混乱 |
[1:11:12] | Ignorance brings chaos, not knowledge. | 无知才导致混乱 不是知识 |
[1:11:15] | I’ll build a computer and download all my knowledge in it. | 我会造一个电脑 把我所知的一切放在里面 |
[1:11:18] | I’ll find a way for you to have access to it. | 我会想办法把它给你 |
[1:11:22] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:11:23] | I just hope, we’ll be worthy of your sacrifice. | 我希望你的牺牲是值得的 |
[1:11:37] | Nobody move! | 不准动! |
[1:11:56] | Do you understand English? | 能听懂英语吗? |
[1:13:00] | What is she doing? | 她在干吗? |
[1:13:01] | She’s looking for energy and matter. | 她在寻找能量和物质 |
[1:13:08] | And she’s trying to connect with our computers. | 还在尝试连接我们的电脑 |
[1:14:14] | Oh my God, what’s happening? | 天啊 怎么回事? |
[1:14:27] | What’s she making? | 她在做什么? |
[1:14:29] | A new generation of computer, I presume. | 我猜是新一代的计算机 |
[1:21:02] | Hey, you! | 嘿 说你呢! |
[1:21:20] | Look, the computer, it’s moving. | 看电脑 它在移动 |
[1:21:49] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:21:51] | Where is she? | 她去哪里了? |
[1:22:21] | Life was given to us a billion years ago. | 十亿年前 我们被赐予了生命 |
[1:22:25] | Now you know what to do with it. | 现在你知道能用它做什么了 |