时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Any chance you could smooth out that ride? | 你能开稳点吗 |
[00:12] | I’m trying. | 我在努力呢 |
[00:20] | Take it easy, take it easy. | 你悠着点 |
[00:22] | We still need some of that go-go juice, brother. | 我们还需要用油呢 哥们 |
[00:27] | Hey, guys, heads up. | 伙计们 小心 |
[00:29] | Your tail invited guests to the party. | 又有更多人来追你们了 |
[00:31] | I take it a drone strike is out of the question. | 无人机打击是不可能的了吧 |
[00:35] | Not unless you want to start World War III. | 除非你想引发第三次世界大战 |
[00:38] | – Never mind. – Gentlemen, | -那算了 -先生们 |
[00:40] | remember, we need the asset alive. | 记住 我们需要嫌犯活着 |
[00:43] | You mean the asset and us, right? | 还有我们吧 |
[00:46] | Don’t get insecure on me now, Jack. | 现在别整玻璃心这套 杰克 |
[01:09] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[01:10] | I think I just made them angrier. | 我好像激怒了他们 |
[01:17] | – You missed! – You want to trade places? | -你没打中 -想换换吗 |
[01:19] | Absolutely not. | 当然不想 |
[01:20] | Guys, DMZ is just around that corner. | 伙计们 三八线就要到了 |
[01:23] | It looks like the border guards | 边防看来知道 |
[01:24] | know you’re coming in hot. | 你们要引来火力 |
[01:28] | Can you take out the barricade? | 你能移除路障吗 |
[01:30] | – With what? – You only brought one bag of fertilizer? | -拿什么移 -你就拿了一包肥料 |
[01:33] | – That was all they had. – Oh, come on! | -他们就那么多 -拜托 |
[01:35] | You got to get your A-game on, brother. | 你得拿出最佳状态啊 兄弟 |
[01:38] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[01:40] | You… | 你… |
[01:45] | We lost radio contact. | 无线电联络中断了 |
[01:47] | Get them back online. | 让他们恢复通讯 |
[01:48] | You know exactly what it means. | 你很清楚我什么意思 |
[01:51] | I’m not thinking about her. | 我没在想她 |
[01:52] | Ah, no, I beg to differ, my man. | 我看是有 伙计 |
[01:54] | For the last two weeks, Nikki’s been in your head. | 这两周 你一直在想着妮姬 |
[01:56] | Ever since she escaped FBI custody, | 自从她从联调局手中逃脱 |
[01:58] | you’ve been off. | 你就一直状态不佳 |
[01:59] | And I got to be honest with you, | 跟你老实说 |
[02:00] | if I’m gonna do my job, I need my partner back. | 如果我想做好工作 就需要我的搭档回魂 |
[02:08] | I’m here. You just worry about your driving. | 我在呢 你好好开车就行 |
[02:15] | We got ’em back. | 又上线了 |
[02:16] | Guys… | 伙计们 |
[02:18] | is everything all right? | 你们还好吧 |
[02:19] | Not really. | 不太好 |
[02:21] | We’re not gonna make it through those barricades. | 我们过不了路障 |
[02:25] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[02:27] | Improvising. | 随机应变 |
[02:36] | Hold on, this is gonna suck! | 撑住 这下要难受了 |
[02:38] | It already sucks! | 本来就不好受 |
[03:18] | My name’s Angus MacGyver. I work with the U.S. Government. | 我叫安格斯·麦凯弗 我为美国政府工作 |
[03:20] | You can call my embassy to verify my identification. | 你可以打给大使馆证实我的身份 |
[03:25] | I’m Jack. | 我是杰克 |
[03:41] | That there is Python. | 那是大蟒 |
[03:43] | I-I’m sure he has a real name, | 他肯定是有真名的 |
[03:44] | but I honestly can’t remember it under the circumstances. | 但在这种情况下 我真心记不起来了 |
[03:47] | He’s a cyber terrorist. | 他是个网络恐怖分子 |
[03:48] | One of Interpol’s most wanted. | 国际刑警的头号通缉犯之一 |
[03:50] | He tried to melt down your nuclear reactors | 他几个月前企图熔毁 |
[03:52] | a couple of months ago. | 你们的核反应堆 |
[03:53] | A-Among other… | 还做了 |
[03:55] | pretty fun things. | 其他有趣的事 |
[04:54] | No, no, no, no! Don’t hit me! Hey! Don’t… | 不不不 别打我 别… |
[04:58] | – Dude! Are you crazy?! – ?Bozer, | -伙计 你疯了吗 -博兹 |
[05:00] | – what are you doing? – What are you doing? | -你干什么呢 -你干什么呢 |
[05:02] | You said you’d play the general in my movie! | 你说你会在我的电影里扮演将军的 |
[05:04] | I thought I’d show you the prosthetic I made. | 我想给你看看我做的假体 |
[05:09] | Your movie. | 你的电影 |
[05:10] | Yeah, I, uh… | 对了 |
[05:13] | was having a bad dream. | 我刚刚做恶梦了 |
[05:15] | A dream where you almost kill your roommate? | 梦到自己差点杀了你室友吗 |
[05:17] | Yeah, well, I-I got in late last night. | 我昨晚回来得晚 |
[05:19] | – This is really good. – Thanks, man. | -这做得好棒啊 -谢谢 伙计 |
[05:22] | I used my buddy Chu to make a gypsum mold, | 我用我伙计楚做的石膏模 |
[05:24] | then added a little slush latex, | 再加上乳胶泥 |
[05:25] | which settled into vulcanized rubber. | 定型成硫化橡胶 |
[05:28] | – Way above your pay grade, bro. – Definitely. | -你这种凡人是没见过 -是啊 |
[05:31] | So, how was your energy conference in Cleveland? | 你在克利夫兰的能源大会开得怎么样 |
[05:32] | You run into LeBron? | 你遇见勒布朗了吗 |
[05:33] | You tell him about the cameo I wrote for him? | 你跟他说了我给他写的那个客串角色了吗 |
[05:35] | Uneventful. And, uh, no. Sorry. | 百无聊赖 没有 抱歉 |
[05:37] | Yeah. | 就知道 |
[05:38] | Oh, Riley. | 莱丽 |
[05:39] | You said it was okay not to knock. | 你说可以不敲门的 |
[05:41] | Should I come back later? ? | 我需要给你们点时间吗 |
[05:43] | No, it’s cool. I was just showing my boy | 不用 我就是在教我哥们 |
[05:45] | a few jiu-jitsu moves. | 几招柔道招式 |
[05:46] | He was on top. | 他骑在你身上呢 |
[05:48] | We were taking turns throwing down. | 我们在轮流摔对方 |
[05:51] | Right. | 好吧 |
[05:52] | Okay, well, I need to get out of this costume– 100% wool, | 好了 我得去换掉戏服了 纯羊毛的 |
[05:55] | 100% not breathable. | 根本不透气 |
[05:57] | I’ll be in my plush master suite | 如果有人找我 |
[06:00] | if anyone needs me. | 我去我豪华的主卧了 |
[06:01] | Actually… I do need you. | 其实 我还真要找你 |
[06:08] | Miss Davis. | 戴维斯小姐 |
[06:08] | My name is Mr. Green. | 我是格林先生 |
[06:09] | I will be your parole officer | 我是你的假释官 |
[06:11] | until the court deems you are no longer in need of my services. | 除非法庭认为你不再需要我的帮助 |
[06:14] | Now, yours is | 你的情况 |
[06:16] | a very unique situation, Miss Davis. | 非常特别 戴维斯小姐 |
[06:19] | According to a federal ruling, | 据联邦判决 |
[06:21] | you will be on conditional release, | 你将被有条件释放 |
[06:24] | working off the remainder of your sentence | 受雇于凤凰基金会 |
[06:26] | under the employ of the Phoenix Foundation. | 以工作形式服完余下刑期 |
[06:30] | A think tank. | 这是一家智囊团 |
[06:31] | Now… how does a hacker like you | 你这样的一个黑客 |
[06:34] | get a deal like that? | 怎么达成这种协议的 |
[06:36] | Personally, I’d like to believe | 个人而言 我愿意相信 |
[06:37] | good things happen to good people. | 好人有好报 |
[06:42] | Well, I have a few questions. | 我有几个问题 |
[06:44] | Please answer truthfully, all right? | 请老实回答 |
[06:46] | Now, since your release, | 你获释之后 |
[06:47] | have you traveled outside the Los Angeles city limits? | 是否曾离开洛杉矶市境内 |
[06:49] | No, sir. | 没有 先生 |
[06:53] | Can I assume that since your arrest, | 是否可以认为 你被捕后 |
[06:55] | you haven’t even thought about touching a computer? | 根本没动过碰电脑的念头 |
[06:58] | Absolutely not. | 当然了 |
[07:03] | What about alcohol? | 酒精呢 |
[07:04] | Not a drop. | 一滴没碰 |
[07:07] | You know, I just finished interviewing | 我刚跟你的男友 |
[07:08] | your boyfriend, Mr. Bozer. | 博兹先生谈完 |
[07:10] | Charming young man. | 真是个有趣的年轻人 |
[07:12] | He certainly is that. | 他是有趣 |
[07:15] | Enjoy your time together | 希望你们开心 |
[07:16] | ex-cons have a much lower rate of reoffending when | 释放犯如果跟踏实的人 |
[07:18] | they’re in healthy relationships with… stable people. | 处于稳固恋情中 重犯率就低得多 |
[07:22] | Come on. | 快点 |
[07:24] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[07:27] | It’s cool. It’s cool. I paid for it. | 没事的 我付了钱的 |
[07:29] | The only thief here is the vending machine. | 这自动贩售机才是小偷 |
[07:31] | Ate my last dollar, then mocked me by dangling | 吃了我仅剩的钱 还把那包美味的巧克力 |
[07:34] | that sweet, sweet chocolate in my face. | 悬在我面前 嘲弄我 |
[07:40] | Dang… | 我去 |
[07:43] | That was awesome. | 厉害 |
[07:45] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[07:46] | I should be thanking you. | 我该谢你 |
[07:48] | Convincing my P.O. we’re dating gets him off my back. | 让假释官相信我们再交往 他就不会烦我了 |
[07:51] | Aw, no prob. Happy to do it. | 不客气 乐意帮忙 |
[07:53] | I figure helping you is like helping Mac, | 我想帮你就是帮小麦 |
[07:54] | since his boss pulled you out of prison | 是他老板把你从监狱弄出来 |
[07:56] | to fight cyber terrorism. | 好打击网络恐怖主义 |
[07:58] | Besides, | 再说 |
[07:59] | bad girls are my kryptonite. | 我就对坏女孩没有抵抗力 |
[08:02] | I’m not bad. | 我不坏 |
[08:04] | I just made a mistake. | 我就是犯了错误 |
[08:06] | Yeah, you know what they say– | 人家说得好 |
[08:08] | your best teacher was your last mistake. | 错误是最好的老师 |
[08:11] | My mom used to say that when I got in trouble. | 我以前惹麻烦时 我妈都会那么说 |
[08:13] | – Which was all the time. – Mine, too. | -我总惹麻烦 -我妈也是 |
[08:16] | I appreciate you understanding. | 多谢理解 |
[08:18] | Of course I understand. I get you, Riley. | 当然理解 我理解你 莱丽 |
[08:20] | It’s why all of this feels so natural. | 所以我们感觉那么自然 |
[08:23] | It’s like it’s not even acting. | 都不像演戏 |
[08:24] | I think the universe is telling us something. | 我觉得宇宙是在暗示我们 |
[08:26] | I think we’re supposed to lean into this. | 我们该好好考虑一下 |
[08:29] | So… how about you slide me your digits? | 把你的号码给我 怎么样 |
[08:47] | See, I was thinking “digits.” Plural. | 我以为你会多输几个数进去 |
[08:50] | You-you just gave me one. | 你就输了一个数 |
[08:52] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[08:53] | And every week you successfully pretend to be my boyfriend, | 每周你成功装成我男友 |
[08:57] | you’ll get another. | 就会再给你一个 |
[08:59] | So only six more weeks | 再有六周 |
[09:00] | till I can showcase my dope texting skills. | 我就能向你展示我神乎奇迹的短信技巧 |
[09:02] | You mean nine more. | 是九周 |
[09:04] | Area code. | 还有区码呢 |
[09:05] | Six, nine, it don’t matter. | 六 九 无所谓的 |
[09:07] | Soon I’m gonna woo you the | 很快 我就会像罗密欧 |
[09:08] | same way Romeo would’ve wooed Juliet | 对朱丽叶那样向你展开攻势 |
[09:10] | if they had Snapchat back in the Renaissance. | 如果文艺复兴时期有阅后即焚的话 |
[09:15] | How’s Mac doing? | 小麦怎么样了 |
[09:16] | He’s good. | 他挺好 |
[09:17] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[09:19] | Look… | 听着 |
[09:21] | Mac compartmentalizes his feelings | 小麦能分开他的情绪 |
[09:23] | better than anyone I know, | 他在这方面最厉害了 |
[09:25] | but he is operationally sound, I can promise you that. | 但他在行动方面没问题 我保证 |
[09:28] | I’d understand if he wasn’t. | 如果他有问题我也能理解 |
[09:30] | Nikki’s betrayal would have crushed most people. | 妮姬的背叛的确会让普通人崩溃 |
[09:32] | Well, MacGyver | 麦凯弗 |
[09:34] | isn’t most people. | 不是普通人 |
[09:35] | And Nikki wasn’t just a coworker who went rogue… | 妮姬也不仅仅是个叛变了的同事 |
[09:37] | His mom died when he was five, his dad left when he was | 他五岁时丧母 后来父亲跑了 那时他才 |
[09:39] | – 12… – 12. I’m familiar with his history, Jack. | -12岁 -12 我熟悉他的背景 杰克 |
[09:42] | Point is, | 我要说的是 |
[09:43] | adapting isn’t just some cool trick he does. | 适应情况并不仅仅是他的小花招 |
[09:46] | It’s his survival mechanism. | 是他的生存本能 |
[09:52] | Is he brokenhearted? | 他心碎吗 |
[09:53] | Sure. But should he be pulled from the field? | 当然 但应该让他撤出外勤吗 |
[09:55] | Hell, no. | 当然不该 |
[09:57] | He just needs some time. | 他就是需要点时间 |
[09:59] | He’s not gonna go off the rails looking for Nikki. | 他不会擅自行动去找妮姬的 |
[10:02] | He knows we have assets out there searching for her right now. | 他知道我们有人在找她呢 |
[10:08] | He’s gonna be fine. | 他不会有事的 |
[10:12] | Okay, I will admit | 好吧 我承认 |
[10:14] | breaking into your ex’s apartment is never a good look. | 闯入前任的公寓不太光彩 |
[10:17] | And lying to your best friend about being on your A-game | 撒谎骗你死党说你状态极佳 |
[10:21] | when you’re clearly distracted | 但其实你显然心不在焉 |
[10:22] | by your former girlfriend’s betrayal | 想着前女友的背叛 |
[10:24] | and consumed by a desire to hunt her down: also not great. | 同时一心想找到她 这样不怎么样 |
[10:27] | I’ve just been having a hard time processing what happened. | 我只是无法理解发生的一切 |
[10:31] | We’ve talked about how unhealthy this is, right? | 我们说过这有多不好了吧 |
[10:34] | You do know this place | 你知道这地方 |
[10:35] | has been searched by everybody and their dog? | 已经被搜了个遍了吧 |
[10:37] | Yeah. I just can’t… | 知道 我就是… |
[10:38] | Stop coming back. I know. | 忍不住老想回来 我懂 |
[10:41] | – I’ve only been here a few times. – A few times? | -我就来过几次 -几次 |
[10:43] | If by “a few times,” you mean every day | 你是说自从妮姬逃脱后 |
[10:44] | since Nikki escaped custody, then… | 每一天都来吗 |
[10:47] | yeah, it’s a few times. | 那可以说是几次 |
[10:49] | – How… – Now, | -你怎么… -好了 |
[10:49] | before you get upset with me, listen, | 你对我动气之前 听好 |
[10:52] | I know how you get when something is-is stuck | 我知道你那天才脑子 |
[10:56] | in that ginormous brain of yours. | 卡壳时你会怎么样 |
[10:58] | But… Stop touching that. | 别碰了 |
[10:59] | Look at me. Listen, | 看着我 听着 |
[11:01] | I’m sorry for what I said to you in North Korea. | 我为我在朝鲜时对你说的话道歉 |
[11:03] | The whole A-game thing. | 最佳状态什么的 |
[11:05] | I was out of line. I apologize, okay? | 我过分了 我道歉 |
[11:08] | But I’m genuinely concerned. | 但我是真心担心你 |
[11:11] | And, clearly, I have good reason to be. | 而且我显然是有理由的 |
[11:12] | – I know we missed something. – Okay. | -我们肯定遗漏了什么 -好吧 |
[11:14] | – Something that’s gonna help us find Nikki. – All right. | -能帮我们找到妮姬的东西 -好 |
[11:17] | Finding Nikki’s not our job. | 找妮姬不是我们的任务 |
[11:19] | Every agency in the world’s out there looking for her. | 全球所有情报机构都在找她 |
[11:21] | Let them find her. | 让他们找吧 |
[11:23] | Which is good, | 这是好事 |
[11:24] | because, as of right now, I think we just got busy. | 因为 我们现在有事要忙了 |
[11:27] | I just saw this on the Internet. | 我刚在网上看到 |
[11:30] | Venezuelan secret police grabbed a reporter, | 委内瑞拉秘密警察抓了一个记者 |
[11:32] | dumped her in some prison, | 把她关进了监狱 |
[11:33] | claiming she’s an American spy. | 说她是美国间谍 |
[11:36] | Story’s gone viral. | 已在网上疯传了 |
[11:38] | #HurryHomeHannah is trending. | 微话题”快回家汉娜”上了热搜榜 |
[11:40] | Come on, now. | 拜托 |
[11:41] | This is just another example of a corrupt government | 这不就又是腐败政府 |
[11:43] | making up excuses to | 编造借口 |
[11:45] | justify illegally holding a U.S. citizen. | 违法监禁美国公民吗 |
[11:47] | Not just a citizen. | 不是普通的公民 |
[11:49] | She’s a spy. | 她是个间谍 |
[11:50] | Her real name is… | 她的真名是 |
[11:53] | Sarah Adler. | 莎拉·艾德勒 |
[12:01] | I’m sorry, Jack. | 很抱歉 杰克 |
[12:04] | How do you know her? | 你怎么认识她的 |
[12:05] | Uh, we-we went through the Farm together. | 我们一起受训的 |
[12:09] | Wait, this is Sarah? | 等等 这就是莎拉 |
[12:11] | Like Sarah-Sarah? | 你念叨的那个莎拉 |
[12:13] | What was she doing in Venezuela? | 她为什么去委内瑞拉 |
[12:15] | Agent Adler was sent in to confirm rumors | 艾德勒特工被派去证实 |
[12:18] | that international arms dealer, | 关于国际军火商 |
[12:19] | Alfredo Barrios, | 阿尔弗雷多·巴里奥斯 |
[12:20] | was now running his operation from Caracas. | 如今在委内瑞拉首都加拉加斯活动的传闻 |
[12:24] | Two days ago, we got word from her. | 两天前 我们收到了她的消息 |
[12:27] | Barrios was there. | 巴里奥斯就在那里 |
[12:28] | So what happened? | 然后呢 |
[12:30] | She make a move on him and something go wrong or what? | 她采取了行动 出了岔子吗 |
[12:32] | Sarah was tasked with intel gathering only. | 莎拉的任务只是收集情报 |
[12:35] | The CIA wants enough information | 中情局想要收集情报 |
[12:37] | to destroy the entire Barrios network. | 以摧毁巴里奥斯的整个交易网络 |
[12:39] | And Sarah got it. | 莎拉也拿到了 |
[12:41] | Her last message mentioned a ledger she had stolen | 她最后的讯息提到她偷到了一本账簿 |
[12:44] | detailing every Barrios buyer and supplier, | 上面写了巴里奥斯所有的买家和供货商 |
[12:47] | including terrorist sleeper cells. | 包括潜伏恐怖分子小组 |
[12:49] | That should be all the CIA needs to arrest Barrios | 那么中情局应该有足够证据逮捕巴里奥斯 |
[12:51] | and destroy his network. | 并摧毁他的交易网了 |
[12:53] | It would be. | 是啊 |
[12:55] | But Sarah was taken before she could hit her exfil. | 但莎拉撤离前被捕了 |
[12:57] | – Where are they keeping her now? – We don’t know. | -她被关在哪里 -不知道 |
[12:59] | Venezuela’s not exactly a friendly place | 委内瑞拉如今对美国人 |
[13:02] | for Americans these days. | 不是很友好 |
[13:03] | Especially those accused of being a U.S. spy. | 尤其被指为美国间谍的 |
[13:07] | Which is why the CIA was forced to disavow her. | 所以中情局不得不否认她的身份 |
[13:10] | The U.S. Government can’t go anywhere near this | 美国政府完全不能插手 |
[13:12] | or they risk blowing her cover. | 否则可能揭穿她的身份 |
[13:14] | It’s why they asked the Phoenix Foundation to come in. | 所以他们让凤凰基金会介入 |
[13:17] | We are Sarah’s agency of last resort. | 我们是莎拉上司最后的办法了 |
[13:20] | If we don’t find her… | 如果我们不找到她 |
[13:24] | she’s dead. | 她就死定了 |
[13:30] | That’s not gonna happen. | 不会的 |
[13:49] | You sure you want to do this?! | 你真想这么做吗 |
[13:51] | You having second thoughts, cowboy? | 后悔了吗 牛仔 |
[13:53] | You know, if you didn’t have a boyfriend, I’d marry you. | 如果不是你有男友了 我肯定娶你 |
[13:56] | Hold on. Is this a confession? | 等等 你是在告白吗 |
[13:58] | ‘Cause we’re getting out of here alive, so… | 我们肯定能活着出去的 |
[14:00] | don’t say anything you might regret. | 可别说会后悔的话 |
[14:05] | One, | 一 |
[14:07] | two… | 二 |
[14:09] | …three? | 三 |
[14:16] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[14:18] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[14:20] | I was thinking about Belarus. | 我在想白俄罗斯 |
[14:22] | When those mercs had you and Sarah pinned down? | 你和莎拉被雇佣军火力压制那次吗 |
[14:25] | Closest I ever came to coming home in a box. | 差点为国捐躯 最危险的那次 |
[14:31] | That woman is the only reason | 多亏那女人 |
[14:34] | I made it home in time to say good-bye to my dad… | 我才能及时回来 赶在我爸去世前 |
[14:39] | before he passed. | 跟他道别 |
[14:44] | I told you. | 我说了 |
[14:47] | We’ll find her. | 我们会找到她 |
[14:52] | Pilot says we’re 30 minutes from wheels down. | 驾驶员说30分钟后到 |
[14:55] | – Good. – You sure your contact | -很好 -你的联络人 |
[14:57] | knows where to find Sarah? | 真能找到莎拉吗 |
[14:58] | Hey, since you’re new, | 由于你是新人 |
[14:59] | I’ll let your lack of faith slide this time, all right? | 我这次就饶过你的没信心了 |
[15:02] | Jack used to work South America back in the day. | 杰克以前在南美工作过 |
[15:05] | Like when they invented fire. | 就是发明火的时候吗 |
[15:07] | – A couple years after that. – Okay, | -比那晚几年 -好了 |
[15:09] | when you’re both done reminding me | 如果你们不想再多说 |
[15:11] | that I’m the only one here with wisdom, | 我是这里唯一有智慧的长者了 |
[15:14] | I’ll tell you about my contact. | 那我就说说我的联络人 |
[15:18] | Nothing happens in Caracas without him knowing about it. | 加拉加斯的一举一动 他都一清二楚 |
[15:22] | Nothing. | 一清二楚 |
[15:24] | And luckily for you two, | 幸运的是 |
[15:26] | me and him are BFFs. | 我和他是好死党 |
[15:33] | Jack Dalton. | 杰克·达尔顿 |
[15:35] | I thought I told you to stay out of my bar. | 我不是叫你别来我的酒吧吗 |
[15:37] | Marco? | 马可 |
[15:39] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[15:41] | You survived all four bullets, huh? | 四颗子弹都没要你的命啊 |
[15:43] | You shot me five times, Jack. | 你打了我五枪 杰克 |
[15:44] | Can’t even tell. You look fantastic. | 根本看不出 你看上去棒极了 |
[15:47] | I suggest the two of you go. | 你们俩还是走吧 |
[15:50] | Now. | 马上 |
[15:51] | We don’t serve your kind here. | 我们不为你们这种人服务 |
[15:53] | Well, it’s good to see you still keep honest riffraff like us out | 很高兴你还把我们这种老实的坏蛋 |
[15:57] | of this cesspool of a bar of yours. | 挡在你这烂酒吧外面 |
[16:00] | I’m not gonna ask you again. | 我不会再说第二次了 |
[16:02] | All I want to do is | 我只是想 |
[16:04] | talk to my good pal Julio over there. | 找我好哥们胡里奥谈谈 |
[16:07] | Julio? | 胡里奥 |
[16:09] | Julio, que te parece? | 胡里奥 怎么样 |
[16:10] | You want to speak to Jack and his friend? | 你想跟杰克和他朋友谈谈吗 |
[16:13] | No. | 不想 |
[16:15] | You heard the man. | 听到了吧 |
[16:17] | Now leave! | 滚吧 |
[16:18] | Show him out, boys, | 带他出去 小子们 |
[16:19] | and make sure he bleeds. | 一定让他流血 |
[16:22] | Yeah, not the best idea. | 这主意不算很好 |
[16:24] | But right now, we need a distraction. | 但我们现在需要声东击西 |
[16:42] | No one, I mean no one, | 没有人 |
[16:43] | likes a bar fight better than me, | 比我更喜欢酒吧殴斗了 |
[16:45] | but you just blew up half the bar with us in it. | 但我们还在里面 你差点把半个酒吧炸了 |
[16:47] | I had no choice. | 我没办法 |
[16:49] | You’re gonna kill us before Marco does. | 你会比马可更快地害死我们 |
[16:55] | Come on! Make this easy! | 拜托 别折腾了 |
[17:03] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:05] | You told me to wait in the car. Technically, I did. | 你叫我在车里等着 严格来讲 我照做了 |
[17:14] | Your boy Julio was right. | 你兄弟胡里奥是对的 |
[17:16] | There’s something going on in that dump. | 那里面有情况 |
[17:17] | I got live cameras, | 有实时监控 |
[17:18] | motion detectors, laser sensors. | 动态监测 激光传感器 |
[17:20] | Definitely a black site. | 肯定是黑牢 |
[17:21] | If that means scary dudes doing scary things | 如果那是指吓人的家伙在吓人的大楼里 |
[17:23] | in a scary building then, yeah, | 做吓人的事 那没错 |
[17:25] | black site. | 黑牢 |
[17:27] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[17:28] | I used signal strength to determine | 我靠信号强度判断 |
[17:30] | which Wi-Fi network was theirs, | 哪个是他们的无线网络 |
[17:32] | then used a rainbow table to reset the password | 然后用彩虹表重置了密码 |
[17:34] | and gave myself complete access. | 我就可以自由进入了 |
[17:36] | Jack, I got her. There’s Sarah. | 杰克 发现她了 莎拉在那儿 |
[17:41] | The good news is we found her. | 好消息是 我们找到她了 |
[17:43] | Bad news is there’s no obvious way in. | 坏消息是 没有明显的路可以进去 |
[17:46] | Can you pull up an overhead sat image? | 你能调出卫星俯视图吗 |
[17:48] | Yeah, give me a sec. | 可以 稍等 |
[17:50] | What are you thinking, Mac? | 你怎么想的 小麦 |
[17:54] | Yeah, that. You see that? | 那里 看到了吗 |
[17:57] | It’s an elevator. | 是电梯 |
[17:58] | Most hospitals have one straight | 大部分医院都有一个 |
[17:59] | from the alley to the morgue | 从外面直接通往停尸房 |
[18:00] | so the patients don’t have to see dead bodies. | 这样病人就看不到死尸了 |
[18:02] | It’s our way in. | 我们就从这儿进 |
[18:04] | Only one problem with your plan– | 你的计划有个问题 |
[18:06] | street-level access to that elevator is sealed by | 通往电梯的大门被封上了 |
[18:09] | what can best be described as a giant metal plate | 准确说就是 一大块铁板 |
[18:12] | bolted directly into the brick. | 直接钉在了砖墙上 |
[18:16] | This is all we need | 我们只需要这个 |
[18:17] | to get through three inches of steel? | 就能打通3英寸的钢板 |
[18:19] | Of course not. How much change you got in your pocket? | 当然不是了 你兜里有多少钱 |
[18:21] | Even the mightiest of obstacles has a weakness. | 再强大的障碍也有空子可钻 |
[18:24] | It just may not be easy to identify at first glance. | 只是第一眼很难找到而已 |
[18:27] | Or second. Or third. | 再看几眼也不一定 |
[18:30] | The trick in this line of work is to get good | 这行要想混得好 |
[18:32] | at spotting this weakness quickly. | 就得快速找到障碍的弱点 |
[18:34] | Then all that’s left is finding– | 然后再找到 |
[18:35] | or more often building– | 通常是制造工具 |
[18:38] | the right tool to exploit it. | 利用弱点 解决障碍 |
[19:20] | You watch the perimeter. | 你守在这里 |
[19:22] | I’ll radio as soon as I find her. | 我找到她 就呼叫你 |
[19:26] | All right. | 好 |
[19:50] | Okay. Riley, you’re my eyes. | 好 莱丽 你来当我眼睛 |
[19:53] | I got a direct route from you to Sarah, | 找到了一个直接能到莎拉那里的路 |
[19:54] | but there are two problems. | 但有两个问题 |
[19:56] | The surveillance cameras I told you about? | 我说的那些监控摄像头 |
[19:58] | They’re everywhere. | 这里到处都是 |
[19:59] | – What’s the second? – Guards, | -第二个问题呢 -守卫 |
[20:00] | comma, lots. I count at least a dozen. | 很多守卫 至少有十二个 |
[20:02] | I can disable any camera you want, | 我可以关掉你想关的摄像头 |
[20:04] | but there’s nothing I can do about the guards. | 但守卫我就没办法了 |
[20:14] | Riley, can you cut the power to the building? | 莱丽 你能切断大楼的电源吗 |
[20:15] | – Shouldn’t be a problem. – Hey, not to poke holes | -没问题 -小麦 我不是挑毛病 |
[20:18] | in your plan there, Mac, but if Riley blinds the guards, | 但如果莱丽让守卫看不见了 |
[20:20] | she blinds you, too, remember? | 你也得摸瞎黑了 |
[20:22] | Maybe not. | 不一定 |
[20:47] | If I’m being totally honest, | 说句实话 |
[20:49] | I’ve never been a huge fan of the dark. | 我一直不喜欢黑暗 |
[20:52] | An overactive imagination like mine turned | 丰富的想象力 |
[20:53] | my childhood bedroom into a breeding ground for monsters | 让我小时候 只要一关灯 |
[20:57] | and unspeakable horrors the moment the lights snapped off. | 就觉得卧室里到处都是鬼怪 |
[21:00] | As an adult, | 作为成年人 |
[21:01] | I made my peace with the darkness, | 我不怕黑了 |
[21:03] | because it can be an extremely effective ally in the field. | 因为出外勤时 黑暗总有利于我 |
[21:07] | So, as long as you have a way to see | 只要你有办法在黑暗中视物 |
[21:09] | while everyone else is in the dark– | 而别人却看不到就行 |
[21:10] | two night vision cameras, | 两个夜视摄像头 |
[21:12] | a little imagination, and voilà– | 加点想象 就成啦 |
[21:15] | you can have your very own pair of ugly ass glasses | 一副丑到爆 加强光线 |
[21:18] | that boost ambient light and let you see in the dark. | 能在黑暗中视物的眼镜就成了 |
[21:22] | Okay. Riley, cut the power. | 莱利 切断电源 |
[21:25] | Got it. Ten, nine… | 好 十九 |
[21:27] | Ho-Hold on, really? You start your countdowns from ten? | 慢着 莱丽 你从十倒数啊 |
[21:29] | – Some of us haven’t done this before, okay? – I mean, come on, | -我以前又没干过啊 -不是吧 |
[21:31] | – Go. – Riley. | -快 -莱丽 |
[21:40] | At the end of that corridor, | 在走廊尽头 |
[21:41] | Sarah’s cell should be on your left. | 莎拉的牢房应该在左边 |
[22:11] | Sarah? | 莎拉 |
[22:16] | You’re not a guard. | 你不是守卫 |
[22:17] | Who are you and how do you know my name? | 你是谁 怎么知道我名字 |
[22:19] | I’m Angus MacGyver. | 我是安格斯·麦凯弗 |
[22:20] | I’m with the Phoenix Foundation. | 我是凤凰基金会的成员 |
[22:23] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[22:24] | U.S. Covert ops. | 美国秘密特工队 |
[22:26] | I’m actually here to rescue you. | 我是来救你的 |
[22:27] | If you’re with the government, then why are you here alone? | 如果你是政府派来的 怎么就你一个人 |
[22:31] | I’m not, I’m… | 我不是 |
[22:33] | I’m with… I’m with Jack. | 我是跟杰克一起来的 |
[22:37] | Dalton? | 达尔顿 |
[22:40] | Jack Dalton came for me? | 杰克·达尔顿来救我了吗 |
[22:43] | Yes. And if you want to see him again, | 是的 如果你想再见到他 |
[22:44] | I need you to come with me. | 你得跟我走 |
[22:47] | Right now. | 马上就走 |
[22:48] | Drop the flashlight, hold on. | 扔掉手电 等下 |
[23:07] | They have a generator. | 他们有备用发电机 |
[23:08] | That’s not good. | 这可不妙 |
[23:10] | Mac, we got a new problem. | 小麦 我们遇到问题了 |
[23:12] | Lights are about to come on. | 里面马上就亮起来了 |
[23:13] | Get out of there now. | 赶紧离开那里 |
[23:54] | We need another exit. | 要再找条路出去 |
[24:02] | Anyone call for an Uber? | 有人叫车了吗 |
[24:19] | Nice to see you, Jack. | 见到你真好 杰克 |
[24:21] | Thought you got out of the business. | 还以为你不干这行了 |
[24:22] | He wanted kids. I wasn’t ready. | 他想要孩子 我没准备好 |
[24:25] | I agree. This woman should not have kids. | 我同意 这个女人不适合养孩子 |
[24:44] | Jack, you didn’t owe me anything. | 杰克 你不欠我的 |
[24:51] | But thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:02] | You look good. | 你看起来不错 |
[25:05] | I mean, you look good. | 你真美 |
[25:08] | I bet you say that to all the rescued hostages. | 你肯定对所有解救的人质都这么说吧 |
[25:10] | Oh, no. | 不是 |
[25:12] | Just you. | 就对你 |
[25:13] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[25:15] | Just you. | 只对你 |
[25:26] | Jack, I, um… | 杰克 我 |
[25:28] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[25:35] | My bad, my bad. Sorry. | 我的错 我的错 抱歉 |
[25:39] | We here? | 我们到了吗 |
[25:44] | I… Almost. | 快到了 |
[25:46] | Just, uh, take that next right. | 下个路口就到了 |
[25:49] | Yeah, yeah. | 好 好 |
[26:01] | That’s me. Second floor. | 我就住在二层 |
[26:03] | Been renting a room from a local. | 从当地人那里租了间房子 |
[26:05] | Can you trust him? | 你信任他吗 |
[26:06] | With my life. | 性命相托 |
[26:15] | What’s that look for? | 你这啥表情 |
[26:21] | You’re not over her, are you? | 你对她余情未了吧 |
[26:23] | – Me? – Yeah, who else would it be? | -我吗 -不然还会是什么 |
[26:25] | I’m not the one who stares at her every time she looks away. | 她一转头 你就盯着人家瞅 |
[26:27] | I don’t stare. | 我没瞅 |
[26:32] | – You stare. – Yeah? | -你瞅了 -是吗 |
[26:33] | Like a pro. | 可老道了 |
[26:36] | But it is a little more charming than creepy. | 但眼神挺深情 不是变态那种 |
[26:39] | So it’s all good. | 所以没事 |
[26:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:42] | And I see why you fell for her. | 我能理解你为什么喜欢她 |
[26:44] | She’s a female version of you. | 她就是女版的你 |
[26:46] | Yeah, and what’s that supposed to be, | 这是什么意思 |
[26:47] | a hit on my ego or something? | 想伤我自尊心吗 |
[26:49] | No, I’m just saying, | 不 我是这么觉得 |
[26:50] | I don’t understand how you let that get away. | 我不懂你怎么放走了这么好的女人 |
[26:52] | I don’t know. I-I don’t know, man. | 不知道 说不好 兄弟 |
[26:54] | I was young, I was dumb, | 我年轻不懂事 |
[26:56] | I had no idea… | 我根本不知道 |
[26:58] | I was in love. | 我爱上她了 |
[27:00] | I always thought | 我一直觉得 |
[27:02] | she would be there, | 她会一直守着我 |
[27:04] | no matter how long the assignment. | 不管任务的时间有多长 |
[27:06] | But hey– | 但 |
[27:08] | maybe just by us being here | 也许我们在这里相遇 |
[27:10] | is the big man’s way of giving me a second chance with her. | 是上天给我的第二次机会 再追她一次 |
[27:15] | Despite you trying to kill me every two seconds. | 尽管你动不动就想害死我 |
[27:18] | Just gonna have to let that go. | 这事就别计较了 |
[27:27] | Stay back, Riley, stay back, stay back. | 退后 莱丽 退后 |
[27:29] | Somebody’s been here. | 有人来过了 |
[27:35] | Luis?! | 路易斯 |
[27:36] | Don’t go… Sarah! | 别过去 莎拉 |
[27:41] | No. | 不 |
[27:43] | No, no… | 不 不 |
[27:46] | He wasn’t a part of this. | 他是被牵连的 |
[27:49] | He didn’t know anything. | 他什么都不知道 |
[27:57] | Wounds are still fresh. | 是新伤 |
[27:58] | Someone tortured him to death within the last 24 hours. | 他被严刑拷打至死 不到24小时 |
[28:01] | It was Barrios. | 是巴利奥斯干的 |
[28:07] | I’m so sorry. | 请节哀 |
[28:14] | Anyone else worried about those? | 你们就不担心外面的情况吗 |
[28:16] | I mean, they’re for us, right? | 他们冲我们来的吧 |
[28:32] | There. | 给 |
[28:33] | That’s everything on the ledger. | 账簿的信息都在里面 |
[28:36] | Go. | 走吧 |
[28:37] | You got what you came for. | 你们完成任务了 |
[28:39] | We came for the ledger and you. | 我们的任务是账簿和你 |
[28:41] | I’m not leaving. | 我不走 |
[28:42] | Forget Barrios. This is enough to take him down. | 别管巴利奥斯了 这些证据足够扳倒他了 |
[28:45] | Sarah, Sarah, Sarah, listen, listen. | 莎拉 莎拉 听我说 |
[28:48] | There is nothing you can do right now | 人死不能复生 |
[28:49] | to bring your friend back. Do you understand me? | 你也无能为力 懂吗 |
[28:52] | This isn’t about revenge, Jack. | 这不是为了报仇 杰克 |
[28:54] | The only reason Barrios is still in town | 巴利奥斯在这里的唯一原因 |
[28:56] | is because he’s looking for that ledger. | 就是他在找这本账簿 |
[28:59] | As soon as he finds out I escaped, he’ll ghost. | 他一旦发现我逃跑了 就会躲起来 |
[29:02] | Disappear. And he’ll do all of this somewhere else. | 销声匿迹 然后在其它地方继续作恶 |
[29:04] | Yeah, but listen, | 是 但听着 |
[29:05] | we got to go through the proper chan… | 我们要通过正当手段 |
[29:06] | There isn’t always time to beg some suit back home | 不是每次都有时间走司法程序 |
[29:08] | for permission to do what’s right. | 让他们伸张正义 |
[29:12] | You taught me that. | 你教我的 |
[29:18] | I’m going with her. | 我跟她一起走 |
[29:21] | You go, I go. | 你走 我就走 |
[29:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:25] | Wasn’t our mission Sarah and the ledger? | 任务不是救回莎拉和拿回账簿吗 |
[29:27] | Not anymore. | 计划有变 |
[29:28] | Isn’t Thornton gonna be pissed? | 索顿会气死吧 |
[29:30] | Only if we live. | 能活到那个时候再说吧 |
[29:31] | So we’re not gonna tell her? | 我们就不告诉她了吗 |
[29:32] | If we tell her, Thornton will insist on backup | 如果我们上报 索顿会坚持等增援 |
[29:34] | and we do not have time for that right now. | 我们现在没时间等了 |
[29:37] | Are you in? | 你来吗 |
[29:41] | Hell yeah. | 当然了 |
[29:43] | I’m already breaking parole just by being here. | 反正我来这儿就已经违反假释条例了 |
[29:47] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[30:09] | I want your biggest bundle of minutes. | 给我最大的上网套餐包 |
[30:11] | Mucho minutos, por favor. | 最大的套餐 谢谢 |
[30:13] | One hour. | 一个小时 |
[30:15] | 300 bolivars. | 三百委内瑞拉币 |
[30:18] | Give me eight. | 我要八小时 |
[30:26] | You need help getting online, hermosa? | 需要帮你上网吗 美女 |
[30:29] | I think I’ll be okay. Thanks. | 不用了 谢了 |
[30:43] | Hola. | 你好 |
[30:44] | Not interested. | 对你没兴趣 |
[30:46] | American? | 美国人 |
[30:48] | Dude, your game’s good, | 兄弟 你泡妞手段不错 |
[30:50] | but there’s already a half- naked girl on your computer | 但你电脑上已经有个半裸的女孩了 |
[30:52] | and I don’t want to make her jealous. | 我不想让她吃醋 |
[31:07] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 打扰了 长官 |
[31:09] | We’re receiving an unsecured uplink | 接收到了一个非安全性的上传链路 |
[31:10] | from Venezuela tagged with your name. | 来自委内瑞拉 标记着你的名字 |
[31:12] | That’s got to be Agent Adler’s ledger. | 应该是艾德勒探员的账簿了 |
[31:14] | Scrub it and send it to me. | 中止传输 转发给我 |
[31:15] | That might take a while. | 要花些时间 |
[31:16] | It’s coming in over an old school connection | 信号是通过老式网络连接 |
[31:18] | using a 56K modem. | 使用的是56K调制解调器 |
[31:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:21] | I suspect to avoid electronic eavesdropping. | 我想是为了避免电子窃听 |
[31:24] | At the current rate of download, | 以现在的下载速度 |
[31:25] | it’ll take just over eight hours. | 需要下载八个小时 |
[31:28] | Well, Mac will be home by then. | 小麦那时就回来了 |
[31:29] | He could bring it to me. | 他能拿给我 |
[31:36] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[31:37] | I don’t think that’s happening, ma’am. | 我觉得他不会回来了 长官 |
[31:40] | According to ground, | 指挥中心说 |
[31:40] | MacGyver and his team missed their exfil, | 麦凯弗和他的团队没进行撤退 |
[31:42] | and they’re not responding to comms. | 也失联了 |
[31:55] | How did you get past all that? | 你当时怎么进去的 |
[31:57] | Barrios is a pig. | 巴利奥斯就是头色猪 |
[31:59] | He loves huge parties and beautiful women. | 他喜欢开狂欢派对和美女相伴 |
[32:02] | So I slipped into a little somethin’ somethin’ | 所以我找了件性感的裙子穿上 |
[32:05] | and walked right in. | 就进去了 |
[32:09] | She cleans up real nice. | 她打扮一下很漂亮的 |
[32:16] | If he gets out of the country, that’s it. | 如果他逃出国 就完了 |
[32:18] | We don’t get another shot at him. | 我们就抓不到他了 |
[32:21] | I like your spunk, I do, | 你勇气可嘉 我喜欢 |
[32:23] | but we’re three people with two weapons. | 但我们就两把枪 三个人 |
[32:25] | I don’t think we stand a chance against that army. | 跟军队火拼 找死啊 |
[32:28] | Then we’ll have to bring our own. | 那我们就得搬”救兵”了 |
[32:36] | When I was a kid, the bully down the street | 我小时候 街上的小霸王 |
[32:38] | used to burn ants using a magnifying glass. | 常用放大镜聚光烧蚂蚁 |
[32:42] | That was never my thing, | 我不喜欢干这种事 |
[32:44] | but the same principle applies here. | 但这里也能用上 |
[32:47] | Mirrors, magnifying glasses, | 镜子 放大镜 |
[32:50] | the power of the sun, | 太阳光 |
[32:51] | and you got yourself a directional heat source. | 就做成了一个定向热源 |
[32:58] | Who is this guy? | 这家伙到底是谁 |
[33:01] | One of a kind. | 独一无二的能人 |
[33:03] | Once this heat source starts cooking those ammo boxes, | 一旦热源使弹药箱升温 |
[33:06] | they’ll think they’re under attack. | 他们会以为自己被袭击了 |
[33:21] | Oh, crap. | 该死 |
[33:32] | Get the ledger. Let’s go! | 拿上账簿 走 |
[33:35] | I don’t know how they found me! I anonymized myself. | 我不知道他们怎么找到的 我匿名了 |
[33:40] | They didn’t trace you digitally. | 他们不是通过网络找到你的 |
[33:41] | This government has informants everywhere. Open the door. | 政府的眼线到处都是 开门 |
[33:43] | – I’m sorry. – You can apologize later. | -抱歉 -你等会儿再道歉吧 |
[34:10] | There’s Barrios. He’s heading for the garage. | 巴利奥斯在那里 他要去车库了 |
[34:16] | Was that Barrios? | 那是巴利奥斯吗 |
[34:18] | We can’t let him get away. | 不能让他逃了 |
[34:41] | There he is! | 在那儿 |
[34:51] | Go! | 快 |
[35:01] | Get me as close to him as you can. | 让我尽可能靠近他 |
[35:11] | Super bikes are fast, very fast, | 摩托车太速度非常快 |
[35:14] | but that speed comes at the expense of stability. | 但是速度太快 稳定性就会降低 |
[35:17] | Two tires means if you take one out, | 有两个轮胎 如果搞掉一个 |
[35:19] | with say, some netting weighed down by wrenches, | 网中缠上扳手将轮子缠住 |
[35:23] | the murdering drug dealer you’re chasing | 满手血债的毒枭 |
[35:24] | will suddenly be flying, and not riding. | 被追着追着就飞出去了 |
[35:38] | Stop! | 别动 |
[35:41] | Turn over! | 转过来 |
[35:42] | Turn over! | 转过来 |
[35:44] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[35:46] | Look at me, you son of a bitch! | 看着我 混蛋 |
[35:51] | Sarah. | 莎拉 |
[35:53] | Stand down, Agent Adler! | 退后 艾德勒探员 |
[35:57] | Hey, Sarah, let’s take a walk. | 莎拉 我们走吧 |
[35:59] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[36:02] | Come on, let’s take a walk. | 走吧 跟我走吧 |
[36:04] | Come on, come on. | 别这样 来吧 |
[36:05] | Give me this. Give me this. | 把枪给我 给我 |
[36:07] | Relax. | 冷静 |
[36:09] | All right. Come on. Come on. | 好 跟我走吧 走吧 |
[36:13] | Just relax. | 冷静下 |
[36:15] | Hey, it’s over. | 结束了 |
[36:18] | There you go. | 就这样 |
[36:19] | There you go. | 冷静下来 |
[36:34] | Thanks for the assist, boss lady. | 谢谢帮忙 长官女士 |
[36:35] | You do know the mission was Sarah and the ledger, | 你知道任务就是找回莎拉和账簿吧 |
[36:38] | not Barrios. | 不是巴利奥斯 |
[36:40] | – That was my fault, ma’am. – No. | -那是我的错 长官 -不 |
[36:43] | No, that was my idea. | 那是我的主意 |
[36:45] | Actually, it was mine. | 其实是我的主意 |
[36:48] | They’re all lying. | 他们都骗你呢 |
[36:49] | I forced them. | 我逼他们这么做的 |
[36:52] | But, seriously, how bad is this gonna be? | 但说真的 情况有多糟 |
[36:55] | On the record, | 公开来说 |
[36:56] | there will be a debriefing. | 要开个任务简报会 |
[36:58] | Oversight doesn’t like things unsanctioned. | 上面不喜欢探员们擅自行事 |
[37:03] | Off the record… | 私底下 |
[37:05] | I would’ve done the same thing. | 我也会像你们那么做 |
[37:14] | Who is that? | 那是谁啊 |
[37:16] | Friend? | 朋友 |
[37:18] | With benefits. | 炮友吧 |
[37:20] | Guys, this is my fiancé, | 各位 这是我未婚夫 |
[37:24] | Jeff. | 杰夫 |
[37:25] | Fiancé. | 未婚夫 |
[37:33] | Sweet. | 真好啊 |
[37:36] | Nice to meet you, Jeff. | 幸会 杰夫 |
[37:38] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[37:40] | Other than thank you. | 只能感谢了 |
[37:41] | I thought I’d lost her. | 我以为我会失去她呢 |
[37:46] | You’re welcome, buddy. | 不客气 兄弟 |
[37:53] | I tried to tell you. | 我想跟你说来着 |
[37:55] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[38:15] | What are you laughing about? | 你笑什么 |
[38:16] | Oh, it’s just realized I have terrible luck with women, man. | 我就是意识到哥没有桃花运啊 |
[38:21] | What are you laughing at? You ain’t no better. | 你笑什么 你好不到哪里去 |
[38:26] | Well, at least we have each other. | 至少我们有彼此 |
[38:29] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[38:31] | – I know how weird it sounded. – Well… | -太基情了 -好吧 |
[38:46] | Look, I know what you’re thinking– | 我知道你们怎么想的 |
[38:48] | this guy’s back here again? | 这家伙又回来了 |
[38:50] | Just get over it, man; it’s getting pathetic. | 别再揪着过去不放了 太逊了 |
[38:54] | But I swear I’m not hanging | 我发誓我没抱着 |
[38:55] | onto some romance novel idea that maybe, just maybe, | 浪漫爱情小说的幻想 |
[38:59] | I can fix Nikki and things can go back to the way they were. | 幻想自己能让妮姬变回来 一切都回到从前 |
[39:03] | No. | 不 |
[39:04] | That woman belongs in jail. | 那个女人该进监狱 |
[39:06] | And I’m not gonna stop looking for her until she is. | 不把她绳之以法 我不会罢休 |
[39:50] | Now, I’m not supposed to show a civilian this, | 我不该给一个平民看这个 |
[39:53] | but here’s how we do it at work. | 但我们就是这么烹制的 |
[39:54] | The secret to the perfect patty, | 完美肉饼的秘诀就是 |
[39:57] | is the meat mixture. | 就是肉馅 |
[39:58] | If you don’t get it exactly right… | 如果你调不好肉馅 |
[40:00] | burger fail. | 就做不出好吃的汉堡 |
[40:02] | Dude, it’s just a hamburger. | 兄弟 就是个汉堡 |
[40:04] | Don’t ever say that, Caramel Goddess. | 千万别再别这么说 褐肤靓妹 |
[40:07] | When I make it, it’s edible art. | 我来烹制 那就是舌尖上的艺术 |
[40:13] | See, I know your game too well, bro. | 我太了解你那一套了 兄弟 |
[40:16] | Seriously, it’s not even any fun. | 说真的 都没什么意思 |
[40:17] | I anticipate your every move. | 我能预料到你每一步 |
[40:19] | If by anticipate, you mean let me poster-ize you, | 你口中的预料是指我打得你措手不及吗 |
[40:21] | then, yeah, sure. 8-8. | 那行吧 八平 |
[40:29] | You know, you got to feel bad | 防守时那样被虐 |
[40:30] | for the defender getting punked like that. | 感觉很惨啊 |
[40:31] | Yeah, it’s easy to score when you push off like that. | 是啊 你那样推开 很容易进球 |
[40:33] | Push off? Please. | 那叫推开吗 |
[40:36] | 9-8. Game point. | 九比八 赛点 |
[40:38] | You got anything to say before I send you to the showers? | 我让你去洗澡前 你有话要说吗 |
[40:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:43] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[40:44] | For Caracas. | 加拉加斯的事 |
[40:47] | You, uh, you really brought your A-game to Caracas. | 加拉加斯时 你确实拿出了最佳状态 |
[40:52] | I appreciate that. | 我很感激 |
[40:55] | You were right, man. | 你说得对 兄弟 |
[40:58] | Nikki got in my head and I need to let that go. | 妮姬影响了我 我得放手 |
[41:01] | Well, the good news is, | 好消息是 |
[41:02] | you don’t have to go through this alone. | 你不必独自面对 |
[41:03] | You’ve got me. | 我还有我 |
[41:08] | Ain’t you lucky? | 你命真好啊 |
[41:13] | Burgers are on the grill. | 汉堡包马上出炉了 |
[41:16] | Bozer said to tell you guys, | 博兹让我告诉你们 |
[41:17] | we’re 30 seconds from a taste explosion. | 再过三十秒 我们就能享受人间美味了 |
[41:19] | Yeah, we’ll be in soon. | 是啊 马上就好了 |
[41:21] | I just gotta put this old man out of his misery real quick. | 我就得先让拿下这个老头子 |
[41:23] | Yeah, yeah, okay. Yeah, tell Bozer | 好 好 告诉博兹 |
[41:24] | to brand a big ass “L” On Mac’s burger, | 在小麦的汉堡上写个L |
[41:26] | ’cause I’m gonna take this little boy to school. | 因为我要得好好修理下这个小屁孩了 |
[41:28] | Little boy. | 小屁孩 |
[41:29] | – Oh, yeah, old man? – Ow, dude. | -是吗 老头子 -我疼 |
[41:31] | Yeah. I’m not gonna do that. | 我看还是算了 |
[41:32] | I’m just gonna get out of here before I drown in testosterone. | 我得趁没被你俩雄性气场淹死前赶紧走 |
[41:37] | You know, | 知道吗 |
[41:38] | she is the closest either of us get | 身边的女人中 |
[41:39] | to having a stable relationship with a woman. | 也就她跟我们俩的关系稳定了 |
[41:43] | No. That’s not even… | 不 那都不 |
[41:46] | That’s true, actually, that’s sad. | 确实是啊 太可悲了 |
[41:49] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[41:51] | Ready to get smoked again one more time before we go eat? | 我们吃饭之前 你想再被我虐一次吗 |
[41:53] | My grandfather took me to my first basketball game | 我外公带我去看了人生第一场篮球赛 |
[41:56] | when I was seven years old, | 我那时七岁 |
[41:57] | but we left before it ended; that was by design. | 但球赛没结束 我们就走了 外公故意的 |
[42:00] | Another one of his lessons. | 又是他想教我的东西 |
[42:02] | He wanted me to see that it didn’t matter who won or lost. | 他想让我明白比赛输赢不重要 |
[42:05] | It was how you played the game. | 在球场上怎么发挥才重要 |
[42:06] | Only, Grandpa was wrong about that, | 只是 外公这一点错了 |
[42:09] | because I don’t like to lose. | 因为我讨厌输 |