时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Einstein said time is an illusion, | 爱因斯坦说 时间是幻象 |
[00:07] | that it can’t truly be measured. | 不能被真正衡量 |
[00:09] | But I don’t think Einstein was ever racing against the clock | 但我想爱因斯坦没试过在任务出岔子时 |
[00:12] | when a field op went sideways. | 争分夺秒的感觉 |
[00:18] | What the hell happened? | 怎么回事 |
[00:19] | We got made. | 我们被识破了 |
[00:19] | Oh, great, then I don’t have to wear this anymore. | 太好了 那我不用再伪装了 |
[00:21] | Damn thing itches like crazy. Where’s Mac? | 这玩意痒死了 小麦呢 |
[00:23] | Still upstairs. | 还在楼上 |
[00:24] | He wouldn’t leave until the virus finished uploading. | 病毒没传完 他不肯走 |
[00:26] | Einstein spent years thinking about time. | 爱因斯坦花了很多年去思考时间 |
[00:29] | The rest of us? | 我们其他人呢 |
[00:31] | We only think about time when it’s running out. | 我们只在快没时间时才会去考虑 |
[00:40] | But with baking soda, vinegar and a little agitation, | 但有了小苏打 醋和一点搅动 |
[00:43] | you can buy yourself some more time. | 就可以为自己赢得更多时间了 |
[00:47] | Jack, let’s go! | 杰克 快走 |
[00:48] | What about Mac?! | 小麦呢 |
[00:49] | He said no matter what happens, we go. | 他说不论如何 我们都得走 |
[00:51] | I don’t care what he said; we’re not leaving! | 我才不管他说啥 我们不能走 |
[00:53] | We leave or we die. | 我们不走就死了 |
[00:55] | We said 0400, Patti. | 凌晨4点 小帕 |
[00:56] | It still gives us, like, 15 seconds. | 我们还有15秒 |
[00:59] | – Drive! – You heard the man! | -开车 -他发话了 |
[01:34] | Hey, guys. We having a party? | 各位 我们要办派对吗 |
[01:37] | A really weird, | 很诡异 |
[01:39] | awkward one? | 尴尬的派对 |
[01:42] | No. | 不是 |
[01:43] | We’re all here because we love you… | 我们是因为爱你才聚在一起 |
[01:45] | and we’re worried about you. | 我们担心你 |
[01:49] | And what are we worried about? | 担心什么 |
[01:50] | Just have a seat, Angus. | 坐吧 安格斯 |
[01:53] | That’s Penny Parker. First date. First kiss. | 这位是潘妮·帕克 第一个女朋友 初吻对象 |
[01:56] | Not a lot of ex-girlfriends who can still call a friend years later. | 这世上时隔多年还是朋友的前女友可不多见 |
[01:59] | – Angus. – But she’s one. | -安格斯 -她就是一个 |
[02:01] | You’re calling me that, it must not be good. | 这么喊我 肯定严重了 |
[02:02] | It’s good. It’s all good. | 没事的 没关系 |
[02:04] | It’s just not good right this second. | 只是此时此刻不太好 |
[02:07] | Look, the reason we’re all here is… | 我们齐聚一堂的原因是 |
[02:11] | I got locked out of my Netflix account. Again. | 我又忘记网飞账户密码了 |
[02:14] | So, I went to borrow your computer… | 所以我去借了你的电脑 |
[02:18] | and saw this. | 看到了这个 |
[02:21] | Nikki’s dead, Mac. | 妮姬死了 小麦 |
[02:22] | She died in a car accident. It was awful, but she’s gone. | 她死于车祸 这很糟 但她死了 |
[02:25] | Yeah, I deserved that look. | 是啊 我活该他那么看我 |
[02:27] | After all, I told Jack I stopped looking for Nikki. | 毕竟 我告诉杰克我停止寻找妮姬了 |
[02:30] | I mean, this search you’re running | 你这个搜索 |
[02:31] | is only making things more difficult. | 只会让你更加难受 |
[02:33] | You’re so right. | 你说得太对了 |
[02:35] | Hey, look, look, I know people deal with grief in different ways, | 我知道人们处理悲伤的方式不同 |
[02:37] | all right, but what you’re doing here, | 但你这样 |
[02:38] | I mean, cyber-stalking a dead woman? | 网络跟踪一个死去的女人 |
[02:41] | This-this isn’t healthy. | 这样太不对了 |
[02:43] | We’re family, Mac. | 我们是一家人 小麦 |
[02:45] | That’s why we’re all here, | 我们来就是为这个 |
[02:46] | to help you put the past in the past | 帮你放下过去 |
[02:48] | and move forward. | 向前看 |
[02:50] | Come here. | 过来 |
[02:51] | Come here. | 过来 |
[02:55] | Can’t we just tell Bozer Nikki’s still alive | 就不能直接告诉博兹妮姬还活着 |
[02:58] | and that she turned out to be a dangerous psychopath | 而且她其实是个危险的疯子 |
[03:00] | and a huge threat to national security? | 重大的国家安全威胁吗 |
[03:01] | No, because Thornton will have him thrown | 不行 否则索顿会把他丢上 |
[03:03] | on a rendition flight. | 引渡飞机 |
[03:05] | Besides, look at this. | 再说 看啊 |
[03:06] | This intervention’s way too fun. | 这干预会多好玩 |
[03:08] | O-Okay, guys, | 好了 |
[03:09] | one voice at a time. | 一个个说 |
[03:11] | Jack, please tell Mac how this makes you feel. | 杰克 告诉小麦你对这事的看法 |
[03:16] | Okay, um… you know I love you and all that, | 好吧 你知道我爱你什么的 |
[03:20] | but I’m gonna be straight with you. | 但我直说了吧 |
[03:22] | Telling your friend that you’ve moved on | 一边告诉你的朋友你已经放下 |
[03:24] | while you’re quietly running searches for Nikki | 一边背着他暗地里 |
[03:25] | behind his back’s not a good look. | 搜索妮姬的踪迹可不好 |
[03:27] | It’s not a good way to go about your business. | 不能这么干啊 |
[03:29] | Yeah, Mac, it’s way unhealthy, man. | 是啊 小麦 这样太不对了 |
[03:32] | When you put your focus in the wrong place, | 你把心思花在不该花的地方上 |
[03:35] | it can affect your work, | 就会影响你的工作 |
[03:36] | and that can have serious ramifications. | 这可能会产生严重后果 |
[03:40] | I think Penny can back me up on this. | 这事上 潘妮能支持我的观点 |
[03:43] | We’re supposed to be straight with each other. | 我们说好对彼此坦诚 |
[03:45] | I feel a lot of love in this room. | 我觉得这个房间里爱意满满 |
[03:46] | I do, too. | 我也是 |
[03:47] | I hope you know this is a safe place to share, Angus, | 希望你知道你在这里可以畅所欲言 安格斯 |
[03:49] | and that me and my years of training are here to help you. | 我和我多年的训练会帮助你的 |
[03:52] | You’re a theater major. | 你是戏剧专业的 |
[03:54] | With a minor in psychology. | 辅修了心理学 |
[03:56] | Okay, now let’s do some role-playing, and we’ll… | 我们来进行角色扮演吧 我们… |
[03:58] | I’m afraid this will have to wait. | 恐怕这事得推迟了 |
[04:01] | I just realized that we have a department meeting | 我刚想起来我们15分钟后 |
[04:04] | in 15 minutes. | 要开部门会议 |
[04:06] | Right. Um, sorry, buddy, got to go. | 好的 对不起 各位 得走了 |
[04:09] | But thanks for everything. Super helpful, by the way. | 但谢谢你们 非常有帮助 |
[04:12] | And I… I can’t wait to move on. | 我等不及开始放下过去了 |
[04:14] | Hey, glad to hear, because I signed you up for a few dating sites, | 很高兴 我替你注册了几个约会网站 |
[04:16] | and there’s some real talent waiting to meet you. | 有个很棒的人才等着见你呢 |
[04:19] | – “Talent”? – Oh, I-I was just trying to help my boy | -“人才” -我就是想帮哥们 |
[04:21] | get over this delicate time in his life. | 度过人生这段艰难的时期 |
[04:26] | Agent Lee, what have we got? | 李特工 什么情况 |
[04:27] | 18 minutes ago, we got a distress call | 18分钟前 我们接到 |
[04:29] | from one of our agents, Carla Bannister. | 特工卡拉·班尼斯特的求救电话 |
[04:31] | She found Sevchenko? | 她找到谢甫琴科了 |
[04:33] | Sevchenko? | 谢甫琴科 |
[04:34] | Disgraced Russian colonel. | 名誉尽毁的俄罗斯上校 |
[04:35] | His family was very powerful under the Soviet Union. | 他的家庭在苏联时期很有势力 |
[04:38] | They lost everything when the empire fell. | 苏联解体时 他们失去了一切 |
[04:40] | Since then, he’s been trying to restart the Cold War. | 此后 他一直在努力重挑起冷战 |
[04:44] | So you’re telling us this guy wants to go back to the USSR? | 这人想回到苏联时期 |
[04:48] | Don’t you dare start singing. | 别开始唱歌 |
[04:49] | Don’t keep secrets like a little girl. | 别像个小娘们瞒着别人做事 |
[04:50] | Guys! Urgent situation here. Read the room. | 行了 紧急情况 长点眼色 |
[04:53] | Agent Bannister has uncovered evidence | 班尼斯特特工已找到证据 |
[04:55] | that Sevchenko is assembling a private militia | 证明谢甫琴科正在组织私人军队 |
[04:57] | of ex-Russian military and former Spetsnaz soldiers. | 由前俄罗斯军人和前特种部队士兵组成 |
[04:59] | So, all this talk of | 那么关于 |
[05:00] | overthrowing the current Russian governments… | 推翻现俄罗斯政府的传言 |
[05:02] | May be more than just talk. | 可能不止是传言 |
[05:04] | Bannister’s tracked Sevchenko | 班尼斯特追踪谢甫琴科 |
[05:05] | to a storage facility west of Moscow. | 到莫斯科西边的一座储藏设施 |
[05:07] | She found something that you need to see. | 她发现的东西 你必须看看 |
[05:13] | Agent Bannister. | 班尼斯特特工 |
[05:15] | Yes, ma’am? | 是 长官 |
[05:17] | What do you have? | 什么情况 |
[05:18] | Proof Sevchenko is stockpiling weapons. | 谢甫琴科囤积武器的证明 |
[05:20] | I knew we’d want an inventory, | 我知道我们需要清单 |
[05:21] | so I slipped in to do recon, and I found this. | 所以我溜进来侦查 但发现了这个 |
[05:25] | It’s reading high levels of radiation. | 它放出了高剂量辐射 |
[05:32] | That’s not a good sound. | 这声音不妙 |
[05:34] | Ma’am, I’d like permission to breach the housing. | 长官 我请求允许我打开箱子 |
[05:36] | Take a look at whatever’s inside | 在上校的人回来前 |
[05:37] | before the colonel’s men return. | 看看里面是什么 |
[05:39] | No, no. That’s too risky. | 不行 太冒险 |
[05:40] | You need to get out of there now, let a field ops team take over. | 你得赶快撤出来 让外勤队接手 |
[05:43] | We could be talking nuclear materials here– | 里面可能有核原料 |
[05:45] | depleted uranium in the hands of a non-state actor. | 掌握在非政府人员手里的贫铀 |
[05:48] | I need to breach the lock now. | 我得马上打开锁 |
[05:50] | She’s right, Mac. | 她说得对 小麦 |
[05:51] | Agent Bannister, can you get in there? | 班尼斯特特工 你能打开吗 |
[05:52] | Let me find something to pry the lid. | 我去找东西撬开盖子 |
[05:54] | Ah, it won’t work. | 不行的 |
[05:55] | The crate may be old, | 箱子虽老 |
[05:56] | but it’s still military grade. | 但还是军事级别的 |
[05:57] | Can you get me a closer look at that? | 能让我近距离看看那个吗 |
[06:02] | What you’re looking at there is a tubular lock. | 这是个弹子锁 |
[06:04] | Pinnacle of security in the 1960s, | 1960年代最安全的 |
[06:06] | before it became a go-to lock for bicycles | 后来成了自行车的标配锁 |
[06:08] | and thieves figured out how to hack it using a ballpoint pen. | 小毛贼想到了办法用圆珠笔撬开它 |
[06:11] | Do you have a pen? | 你有笔吗 |
[06:12] | No. | 没有 |
[06:13] | Didn’t realize this was gonna be a written exam. | 我不知道还要笔试 |
[06:15] | More like a pop quiz. | 突击测试还差不多 |
[06:18] | Your service weapon– it’s a Glock, nine millimeter, yeah? | 你的配枪 是9毫米的格洛克吧 |
[06:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:22] | Grab a bullet, | 拿一颗子弹 |
[06:23] | pop out the slug, dump the powder, | 取出弹丸 丢掉火药 |
[06:25] | but keep the casing. | 只留下弹壳 |
[06:26] | Same circumference as a ballpoint pen. | 跟圆珠笔的周长一样 |
[06:31] | Okay, good. | 好的 |
[06:32] | Load the empty shell casing | 将空弹壳 |
[06:33] | into your reserve clip backwards. | 倒置放入你的备用弹夹 |
[06:38] | Good, now you have a wrench. | 这就是扳手了 |
[06:41] | Work the casing into the tubular lock. | 将弹壳插入弹子锁 |
[06:44] | Gently increase the pressure. | 轻轻加压 |
[06:46] | Twisting while waiting for the… | 一边扭转 一边听… |
[06:50] | It worked. | 打开了 |
[06:52] | Good job. | 好样的 |
[07:02] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[07:03] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[07:05] | That’s definitely not depleted uranium. | 绝对不是贫铀 |
[07:07] | No, it’s not. | 的确不是 |
[07:09] | That’s a ten-megaton | 是10兆吨 |
[07:10] | Soviet warhead. | 苏联核弹头 |
[07:18] | Who are you?! | 你是谁 |
[07:19] | I said, who are you?! | 我问 你是谁 |
[07:24] | No! | 不 |
[07:26] | Agent Bannister! | 班尼斯特特工 |
[07:28] | Agent Bannister! | 班尼斯特特工 |
[07:37] | Whoever you are… | 不管你们是谁 |
[07:39] | you should have minded your own business. | 你们真不该多管闲事 |
[07:53] | Who are you?! | 你是谁 |
[07:55] | I said, who are you?! | 我问 你是谁 |
[08:05] | The man who murdered Carla is Vladimir Sevchenko, | 杀害卡拉的人就是弗拉德米尔·谢甫琴科 |
[08:09] | former Spetsnaz colonel– | 前特种部队上校 |
[08:10] | highly trained, highly dangerous | 训练有素 非常危险 |
[08:12] | and highly unpredictable. | 不可预测 |
[08:13] | Now this psycho has a nuclear weapon. | 这疯子现在有了核武器 |
[08:15] | Because he knows he’s exposed, | 因为他知道自己已经暴露 |
[08:16] | we have to assume that he just accelerated his timeline. | 我们得假设 他已将计划提前 |
[08:19] | One Russian nuke anywhere near American soil | 一颗俄罗斯核弹打在美国任何地方 |
[08:21] | is enough for this guy to start a new Cold War. | 这人就足以挑起新冷战 |
[08:24] | Then we hunt him down before that happens. | 那我们赶在那之前抓到他 |
[08:26] | We put Mac in front of that nuke, let him disarm it. | 我们让小麦去拆除那颗核弹 |
[08:29] | That thing is seriously O.G. | 那东西很老啊 |
[08:30] | Can you do it? | 你做得到吗 |
[08:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:33] | The Soviets had hundreds of secret programs | 苏联有数百个美国毫不了解的 |
[08:34] | the U.S. knew nothing about. | 秘密项目 |
[08:37] | Parts of this nuke look familiar to me, but… | 这核弹部分我看着眼熟 但是 |
[08:41] | this control computer here | 这个控制电脑 |
[08:44] | has hardware | 有一些 |
[08:44] | I’ve never even seen. | 我从未见过的硬件 |
[08:47] | It was custom built. | 是定制的 |
[08:49] | Fine, so if it’s computers we’re talking about, | 好吧 既然是电脑 |
[08:51] | we put Riley in front of the bomb, have her hack it, | 那就让莱丽去拆弹 黑进去 |
[08:53] | and then it’s cocktail time at TGIF. | 然后就轻松快乐地喝酒了 |
[08:55] | Wh-What’s the big deal here? | 有什么大不了 |
[08:57] | I’ve never seen file name extensions like this before. | 我从没见过这样的文件扩展名 |
[09:01] | This operating system isn’t just old, it’s proprietary. | 这操作系统不仅老 还是专利 |
[09:05] | Maybe one of a kind. | 可能独一无二 |
[09:06] | I think we’re looking at a Dead Hand device: | 这可能是个核武器控制系统 |
[09:08] | a Soviet-era bomb | 苏联时期炸弹 |
[09:10] | designed to ensure if we ever took Moscow, | 设计目的是如果莫斯科被我们攻陷 |
[09:12] | Moscow took us. | 他们也能反击 |
[09:14] | Mutually assured destruction. | 相互毁灭 |
[09:16] | Blast takes out the city, | 炸弹夷平城市 |
[09:17] | makes an area the size of Texas uninhabitable. | 让德州那么大的一片土地无法居住 |
[09:21] | These Soviets were really sore losers. | 这些苏联人真是输不起 |
[09:23] | Yeah, what the hell? Didn’t we sign a bunch of treaties | 搞什么 我们不是签了一堆条款 |
[09:25] | to dismantle these things? | 要拆毁这些东西吗 |
[09:29] | What do you see, Mac? | 你看到什么了 小麦 |
[09:31] | Riley, what does this say? | 莱丽 这是什么 |
[09:34] | Zhar-ptitsa “Zhar-ptitsa.” | |
[09:36] | It’s Russian for “Firebird.” | 俄语里是”火鸟” |
[09:39] | Firebird is the name | 火鸟是 |
[09:40] | of a rumored Soviet secret weapons program. | 传闻中苏联一个秘密武器项目 |
[09:51] | That’s a CIA debrief | 这是中情局的报告 |
[09:53] | from a Soviet defection in 1971. | 来自一名1971年的苏联叛逃者 |
[09:56] | From a scientist who gave the U.S. intel | 这名科学家给美国提供了 |
[09:59] | on hundreds of Soviet weapons programs. | 数百个苏联武器项目的情报 |
[10:01] | Firebird happened to be one of them. | 火鸟肯定是其中之一 |
[10:03] | Not just any scientist. | 不是一般的科学家 |
[10:04] | Alexander Orlov, Firebird’s chief engineer. | 亚历山大·奥洛夫 火鸟的首席工程师 |
[10:07] | If he programmed that bomb, | 如果是他编程制造的炸弹 |
[10:08] | he may be the only one who can tell us how to shut it down. | 那或许只有他能告诉我们如何拆除了 |
[10:11] | If he’s still alive. | 如果他还在世 |
[10:15] | He is. In Northern Virginia. | 是的 在北弗吉尼亚州 |
[10:17] | Find Orlov. | 找到奥洛夫 |
[10:18] | Get whatever you need to shut down that bomb. | 挖到拆除炸弹需要的情报 |
[10:20] | Meet me in Moscow. | 跟我在莫斯科碰面 |
[10:23] | Going in country alone? | 你一个人去吗 |
[10:24] | Agent Bannister was alone. | 班尼斯特特工就是一个人 |
[10:27] | I recruited her. She’s my responsibility. | 是我招募了她 她是我的责任 |
[10:30] | I’m gonna find Sevchenko. | 我要去找到谢甫琴科 |
[10:32] | And I’m gonna bring Agent Bannister home. | 我要带班尼斯特特工回家 |
[10:40] | So, where exactly are we supposed to find this Russian super genius? | 我们究竟去哪找这个俄罗斯超级天才 |
[10:44] | Here it comes! | 开始了 |
[10:46] | From the Bob Barker Studio at CBS in Hollywood, | 这里是CBS 我是鲍勃·巴克 欢迎收看 |
[10:49] | it’s The Price Is Right! | 《价格竞猜》 |
[10:56] | Come on down! | 下来吧 |
[11:05] | Come on down! | 下来吧 |
[11:09] | Oh, hold it. Not again. | 等等 不会又来吧 |
[11:11] | Why? | 干吗 |
[11:13] | This is still America. | 这里还是美国呢 |
[11:14] | I have the freedom to watch | 我有权以我喜欢的音量 |
[11:16] | what I want at the volume I want. | 看我想看的节目 |
[11:19] | Why do these places always smell the same? | 为什么这些地方都是一个味儿 |
[11:22] | I don’t smell anything. | 我什么都闻不到 |
[11:24] | Yeah, that’s ’cause you already smell like an old man. | 是啊 因为你自己就已经是老头味儿了 |
[11:28] | Is this the most recent picture we have of him? | 这是他最近期的照片吗 |
[11:30] | He defected almost 50 years ago | 他50多年前叛逃 |
[11:32] | and has been laying low ever since. | 此后一直非常低调 |
[11:34] | It’s not like he’s posting selfies on Instagram. | 他又不会在图片分享上发自拍 |
[11:37] | That’s the best picture we’ve got. | 只有这张了 |
[11:38] | Unless you’ve been looking for him online | 除非你偷偷在网上 |
[11:40] | without telling us or something. | 查他来着 |
[11:43] | You want to do this right now? | 你想现在说吗 |
[11:44] | Well, you lied to me, buddy. What can I say? | 你对我撒谎了 伙计 还指望我说什么 |
[11:46] | Guys, focus. We need to find Orlov. | 集中精神 我们得找到奥洛夫 |
[11:52] | Spetsnaz. | 特种部队 |
[11:54] | Hey, I think that’s him. | 好像是他 |
[12:04] | Not bad. | 不赖啊 |
[12:06] | Oh, my God, he’s an old you. | 天呐 他就是老年版的你 |
[12:12] | Grandpa theft auto! | 老大爷偷车喽 |
[12:15] | Love this dude. | 我喜欢这哥们 |
[12:25] | The power cord on the door was a nice move. | 门上绑电线那招挺妙 |
[12:27] | And I truly respect anybody who can try | 我真心佩服想用牛排刀 |
[12:29] | and hot-wire a car with a steak knife, | 热启动汽车的人 |
[12:31] | but I need to talk to you! | 但我需要跟你谈谈 |
[12:33] | Stay away from me, you KGB bastard! | 滚开 你个克格勃的混蛋 |
[12:36] | KGB? KGB was disbanded before I was even born! | 克格勃 我出生前克格勃就被解散了 |
[12:43] | Dr. Orlov, it’s about Firebird. | 奥洛夫博士 是关于火鸟的 |
[12:44] | Zhar-ptitsa Zhar-ptitsa! | |
[12:50] | – Zhar-ptitsa? – Yes. | -Zhar-ptitsa -是的 |
[12:52] | I need your help, or a lot of people are going to die. | 我需要你的帮助 否则会死很多人 |
[13:10] | This is a fusion reactor. | 这是个聚变反应堆 |
[13:13] | I wanted to give my country cheap power, | 我想给我的祖国提供廉价能源 |
[13:16] | but all the Kremlin wanted was more bombs. | 但克里姆林宫只想要更多炸弹 |
[13:24] | I’m not a scientist anymore. | 我已经不再是科学家了 |
[13:27] | Just an old man scribbling on the walls. | 只是个满墙涂鸦的老头子 |
[13:32] | Makes no difference. | 根本做不了什么 |
[13:34] | But you can still make a difference. | 你还是能做点什么的 |
[13:37] | But that is the reason I defected. | 我正是因此而叛逃 |
[13:39] | A weapon made for one purpose only: | 制造这件武器只有一个目的 |
[13:41] | to make sure that if the Soviets lost, | 确保如果苏联陷落 |
[13:43] | the whole world lost with us. | 全世界也要一起遭殃 |
[13:46] | This is not a strategy, it’s madness. | 这不是战略 是疯狂 |
[13:49] | After Cold War, | 冷战后 |
[13:50] | it was supposed to be decommissioned. | 它本该被拆除掉的 |
[13:53] | That’s our job now. | 现在这要靠我们了 |
[13:57] | You created this programming language, right? | 是你创造了这个编程语言吧 |
[14:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:02] | Then I’m pretty sure you’re the only one alive | 那么应该只有你一个人 |
[14:03] | who can tell us how to shut down the bomb. | 可以告诉我们如何拆除炸弹 |
[14:06] | No, once device has been activated, | 一旦装置被激活 |
[14:08] | knowing the language | 了解编程语言 |
[14:09] | is only half of the equation. | 只是成功了一半 |
[14:11] | You need the passwords. | 还需要密码 |
[14:14] | Passwords? | 密码 |
[14:16] | You can, like… | 你可以… |
[14:18] | crack them or whatever, right? | 破解的吧 |
[14:20] | On a 50-year-old machine | 50年前的机器 |
[14:21] | with a custom O.S.– not likely. | 操作系统是定制的 不太可能 |
[14:24] | Especially when one wrong answer | 尤其是 一旦输错 |
[14:26] | equals a mushroom cloud. | 就是蘑菇云了 |
[14:27] | Who has these passwords? | 谁有密码 |
[14:28] | Our side was so paranoid. | 我们那边特别多疑 |
[14:32] | Scientists had different duties than spies. | 科学家们的职责跟间谍区分开 |
[14:36] | Well, like you two, maybe. | 就像你俩 |
[14:38] | You have the brains, yes? | 你是动脑的 |
[14:41] | And you, I think not so much. | 而你…我看脑容量能小点 |
[14:45] | We need my handler, Viktor Levkin. | 我们需要我的联络人 维克多·莱夫靳 |
[14:49] | The man who ran the program. | 是他负责项目 |
[14:51] | He had clearance, | 他有权限 |
[14:51] | and he alone knew the passwords to shut down the bomb. | 只有他知道拆除炸弹的密码 |
[14:56] | Please… tell me he’s still alive. | 求你 告诉我他还活着 |
[14:58] | Da. We are the only two left. | 是 只剩我俩活着了 |
[15:03] | Can you take us to him? | 能带我们去找他吗 |
[15:10] | I need a phone. | 我需要电话 |
[15:14] | So where is this Viktor? | 维克多在哪 |
[15:19] | We’re kind of on a clock here. | 我们时间挺紧的 |
[15:20] | How long will it take to get to him? | 我们多久能找到他 |
[15:23] | Hey, man, we have a car. | 我们有车的 |
[15:24] | You don’t need to call Uber, okay? | 你不用叫优步 |
[15:27] | Nyet. Nyet! | 不是的 |
[15:30] | What are you…? | 你干什么… |
[15:31] | That’s, like, three rides he’s canceled. | 他都取消三辆车了 |
[15:33] | This guy’s killing my Uber score. | 我的优步打分要被他拉低了 |
[15:34] | Why is he even using my phone in the first place? | 为什么把我的手机给他 |
[15:37] | Because he will not come if he knows it’s me. | 因为如果他知道是我 就不会来了 |
[15:53] | Nyet! Refuse service! Refuse service! | 不 拒绝服务 拒绝服务 |
[15:55] | I don’t think so, dude. | 想得美 哥们 |
[15:57] | What are you doing? Stop. | 你干什么呢 行了 |
[15:58] | Stop it, seriously. | 停下 真的 |
[16:00] | Stop! | 住手 |
[16:02] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[16:06] | I like your style, my man, but we’re just talking here. | 我喜欢你的派头 伙计 但我们只想谈谈 |
[16:08] | I will never talk to you, KGB pig! | 我绝不跟你说话 克格勃的猪猡 |
[16:10] | They are not KGB. | 他们不是克格勃 |
[16:12] | Like you’d tell me if they were! | 如果他们是 你会说吗 |
[16:14] | I should have known you would act like that. | 我早该知道你会是这样 |
[16:16] | You always act like that. | 你总是这样 |
[16:17] | Always act like what?! Like what?! | 总是哪样 哪样 |
[16:20] | We haven’t spoken since 1991! | 我们1991年之后就没说过话了 |
[16:22] | Like imbecile! This is what you do. | 就像个白痴 你就这样 |
[16:26] | You are the one who always fails to share mission-critical intelligence! | 是你总不将任务相关的重要情报告诉我 |
[16:29] | Oh, it’s Cuba, Cuba all over. | 古巴 又是古巴的事 |
[16:33] | We agreed not to talk about Cuba! | 我们说好不提古巴的 |
[16:35] | It’s like someone ran you two through a copy machine, | 就像有人把你俩放进了复印机 |
[16:37] | but you came out all Russian and wrinkly. | 但你俩出来变成了俩俄罗斯老头儿 |
[16:40] | Enough! | 够了 |
[16:41] | You two are the only ones who can stop a nuclear bomb. | 只有你俩能够拆除一颗核弹 |
[16:45] | And we’re on the wrong side of the planet. | 而且我们现在离目的地还很远 |
[16:48] | What is the right side of the planet? | 那应该去哪 |
[16:50] | *Mother Russia, how are you sleeping?* | *俄罗斯母亲 你睡得香吗* |
[16:53] | *Middle winter cold winds blow.* | *寒冬之中 寒风凛冽* |
[16:55] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[16:58] | I second you never singing again. | 我也同意你别再唱歌了 |
[17:00] | Hey, for your information, | 告诉你 |
[17:01] | that’s a classic– Iron Maiden, “Mother Russia.” | 这是经典的铁娘子的《俄罗斯母亲》 |
[17:04] | I swore I’d never go back. | 我发过誓 绝不回去 |
[17:20] | That’s three times now since we took off. | 我们出发后 这都第三次了 |
[17:27] | So… what are you? | 你是干什么的 |
[17:30] | Electrical engineer, | 电气工程师 |
[17:32] | a physicist, mechanic? | 物理学家 机械师 |
[17:35] | A little bit of, uh, column A, | 第一项 |
[17:37] | a little bit of column B. | 和第二项都有点 |
[17:39] | One thing he’s not is you. | 但他不是你 |
[17:41] | If we’re gonna take down the bomb, | 我们想拆除炸弹 |
[17:43] | I need you to teach me your code. | 你就得教我你的编码 |
[17:46] | So, your friend is brain and you are…? | 你朋友是动脑的 你是… |
[17:52] | Oh, yeah, yeah, well, I’m-I’m kind of the muscle. | 是啊 我是打手 |
[17:55] | You know, I get his back, we’re a team. | 我保护他 我们是一支团队 |
[17:58] | Team? | 团队 |
[18:00] | How many times you save his life? | 你救过他多少次 |
[18:03] | Well, honestly, he’s probably saved mine more, | 老实说 他救我的次数大概更多 |
[18:06] | added all up. | 加起来的话 |
[18:08] | I remember that feeling. | 我记得那种感觉 |
[18:11] | Good feeling. | 很好的感觉 |
[18:13] | But it will pass. | 但会过去的 |
[18:15] | Partnership is like marriage. | 搭档关系就像婚姻 |
[18:17] | At first, everything is cute, like this. | 起初 一切很可爱 像这个 |
[18:21] | Oh, no, that doesn’t bother me. | 不 我不觉得烦 |
[18:24] | Talk to me in 40 years. | 四十年后再来找我 |
[18:26] | That’s how I know he’s thinking. | 我知道他那样就是在思考 |
[18:29] | But is he telling you everything he is thinking? | 但他想什么都会跟你说吗 |
[18:36] | Thornton. | 索顿 |
[18:39] | Mac… | 小麦 |
[18:40] | reroute to Serbia. | 改飞到塞尔维亚 |
[18:42] | That’s where Sevchenko’s taking the bomb. | 谢甫琴科把炸弹带到那里去了 |
[18:44] | I don’t have the exact location yet… | 我还没不知道具体位置 |
[18:47] | but I know where to find his courier now. | 但我知道去哪找他的送货人了 |
[18:49] | Where are you getting this intel from? | 你从哪里得到的情报 |
[18:53] | Let’s just say I’m my mother’s daughter. | 只能说 有其母必有其女吧 |
[18:55] | You get Orlov? | 你接到奥洛夫了吗 |
[18:56] | Yeah, he’s here, on board, with a plus-one. | 是 他在飞机上 还带了个人 |
[18:58] | I’ll catch you up in Serbia. | 我们塞尔维亚见 |
[19:00] | We need Cheget. | 我们需要核按钮手提箱 |
[19:01] | Wait, we need a what? | 慢着 需要什么 |
[19:03] | Cheget. | 核按钮手提箱 |
[19:04] | Computer that talks to the bomb’s computer. | 能跟炸弹程序沟通的计算机 |
[19:07] | Without Cheget, we can’t tell it to turn it off. | 没有核按钮手提箱 就拆不掉炸弹了 |
[19:10] | Okay, we may need to make a quick pit stop. | 好 我们要先去找点东西 |
[19:12] | Whatever you have to do, | 不管你要做什么 |
[19:13] | do it fast. | 动作快点 |
[19:14] | You were right. | 你说对了 |
[19:15] | Sevchenko plans to detonate that bomb in the next 24 hours. | 谢甫琴科打算在接下来的24小时引爆炸弹 |
[19:19] | So we need something else now? | 现在又需要别的东西吗 |
[19:21] | Apparently, two grumpy old Russians aren’t enough. | 显然 两个性情古怪的俄国老头子还不够 |
[19:24] | We also need a grumpy old computer. | 我们还需要台古怪的老电脑 |
[19:26] | It’s beginning to feel like some weird, | 这开始有点像什么奇怪的 |
[19:28] | Cold War scavenger hunt. | 冷战寻宝游戏了 |
[19:30] | So where do we get one of these Chuggernauts? | 我们上哪去找核纽扣箱子 |
[19:32] | Cheget. | 是核按钮手提箱 |
[19:33] | Whatever. | 随便啦 |
[19:35] | You mean one of these? | 是这种吗 |
[19:38] | I killed 27 people to keep that secret, | 为了保守那个秘密 我杀了27个人 |
[19:42] | and now is on World Wide Web for whole world to see. | 如今被放在网上 全世界人都能看到 |
[19:46] | Even secrets get old, Viktor. | 秘密也会过时 维克多 |
[19:53] | Okay, where do we get one? | 好吧 我们上哪找一个 |
[19:56] | According to this, we don’t. | 据这上面说 不用找了 |
[19:58] | They were destroyed when the Dead Hands were completed. | 核武器控制系统完成时 就被摧毁了 |
[20:01] | They didn’t want anyone able to shut them down. | 他们不想让人解除掉核弹 |
[20:04] | Do not believe everything you read. | 听说的事勿要全信 |
[20:08] | They were not all destroyed. | 没有全被摧毁 |
[20:24] | Safe house. | 安全屋 |
[20:26] | From KGB days. | 苏联克格勃时期的 |
[20:29] | You hide something well enough, | 东西藏得好 |
[20:31] | even greedy capitalist like Putin can’t find it. | 即使贪婪的资本家普京都找不着 |
[20:41] | You still have it. | 你还留着 |
[20:44] | It was the right size to hide this. | 这大小正合适藏呢 |
[20:52] | That’s us, | 那是我们 |
[20:53] | 15 years ago. | 十五年前了 |
[20:58] | You really kept one? | 你还真留了一个 |
[21:00] | But the orders were to destroy them all. | 但上级下令毁掉所有啊 |
[21:03] | Sometimes orders are stupid. | 有时命令太蠢了 |
[21:06] | So you had your doubts, too? | 这么说 你也有怀疑吗 |
[21:09] | Of course I had doubts. | 我当然有怀疑了 |
[21:11] | Why didn’t you tell me this before? | 你以前怎么不跟我说 |
[21:13] | You gave me no chance. | 你没给我机会啊 |
[21:14] | You defected without warning. | 不招声招呼就叛逃了 |
[21:16] | Left me behind. | 丢下我一个人 |
[21:18] | Here you go. | 给 |
[21:19] | Maybe don’t look for your ex-girlfriend on this one. | 别用这台找你前女友 |
[21:27] | We can’t use this for anything yet. | 我们还不能用 |
[21:30] | Runs on Russian 240-volt A.C., | 需要俄式240伏交流电 |
[21:32] | – if it runs at all. – Oh, voltage. | -前提这东西还能用 -电压 |
[21:34] | We can’t guarantee Sevchenko’s gonna put the bomb | 我们不能保证谢甫琴科会在有插座的地方 |
[21:36] | near an outlet, | 放置炸弹 |
[21:37] | so we need to figure out | 所以我们要想办法 |
[21:38] | how to make this into a portable… Cheget-book. | 转换成便携式核按钮手提本 |
[21:43] | I’m gonna need your laptop battery for that. | 我需要用下你笔记本的电池 |
[21:48] | Nobody cracks my rig but me. | 我的电脑只有我能碰 |
[21:50] | You can use my backup. | 你可以用备用电脑 |
[21:51] | You carry around two computers? | 你带着两台笔记本出来啊 |
[21:53] | You carry a backup gun, don’t you? | 你不也带着备用枪吗 |
[21:55] | And a backup to the backup. | 不止一把枪呢 |
[21:56] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 |
[21:58] | I thought I’d never see this again. | 没想到还会再见到这个 |
[22:00] | Then again, I thought I’d never see moscow again. | 但我还没想到会再来莫斯科呢 |
[22:05] | What made you decide to leave? | 你怎么决定想离开的 |
[22:06] | I spent my life building bombs like Firebird, | 我这辈子一直制造炸弹 比如火鸟 |
[22:10] | making them better, stronger. | 造得更强 更厉害 |
[22:13] | I thought about nothing else. | 其他都不考虑 |
[22:15] | When I watched test. | 当我看到了武器测试 |
[22:18] | Not like other tests. | 不同其他几次测试 |
[22:20] | This one, we incinerate houses. | 这次 我们将房屋炸成了灰烬 |
[22:22] | With sofas, with lamps, with mannequins | 里面有沙发 灯 还有 |
[22:26] | for people eating dinner at the kitchen table. | 模拟人们餐桌上吃饭的假人 |
[22:29] | And in a flash… | 一瞬间 |
[22:34] | Everything gone. | 都化为尘埃了 |
[22:36] | And after this, | 在那之后 |
[22:37] | I couldn’t think of my work without thinking of my nephew | 我工作时 总会想到我的侄子 |
[22:40] | having dinner with his parents at the kitchen table. | 跟他的父母在餐桌上吃饭 |
[22:47] | They would never let me stop making bombs, | 他们不会同意我退出的 |
[22:50] | so I… I had to defect. | 所以我叛逃了 |
[22:53] | I was a coward. | 我是个懦夫 |
[22:54] | I was trying to run from something I made. | 我想逃离我制造出的东西 |
[22:59] | We-we are responsible for | 而我们制造的产物 |
[23:02] | what we create. | 归咎于我们 |
[23:06] | But you never told Levkin what you were going through? | 但你从没跟莱夫靳说你的情况吗 |
[23:09] | Those old secrets… | 这些以前的秘密 |
[23:13] | cost me my country, | 让我失去了国家 |
[23:15] | my best friend. | 失去了我最好的朋友 |
[23:23] | Thornton, what’s up? | 索顿 怎么了 |
[23:26] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[23:27] | We’re getting close. | 我们就快好了 |
[23:27] | I’ve got my eye on Sevchenko’s courier. | 我看到谢甫琴科的送货人了 |
[23:31] | And unless I’ve lost my touch, | 除非我不及当年厉害了 |
[23:34] | we should know the exact location of our bomb in a few minutes. | 否则 很快就能知道炸弹的位置了 |
[23:37] | We’ll be ready. | 我们会准备好 |
[23:50] | Good job, Mac. | 很棒 小麦 |
[23:52] | The Cheget is now a laptop. | 现在是便携式核按钮手提本了 |
[23:55] | Perimeter alarm. | 周界警报 |
[24:04] | Spetsnaz. | 特种部队 |
[24:09] | USSR may be gone, but Soviets never forget an enemy. | 前苏联虽然不存在了 但苏联人很记仇 |
[24:12] | They must have recognized us at the airport. | 他们肯定在机场认出我们了 |
[24:14] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[24:17] | This way! In! In! | 这边 进来 进来 |
[24:18] | Into the rabbit hole. | 进”兔子洞” |
[24:20] | What’s a rabbit hole? | “兔子洞”是什么 |
[24:21] | As long as it’s bulletproof, who cares? | 只要能防弹 谁管是什么啊 |
[24:32] | We must protect the Cheget. | 我们必须保护好核按钮手提箱 |
[24:35] | Put it in here. | 放进来 |
[24:36] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[24:37] | Hold on to this. | 拿着 |
[24:43] | What’s with the flour? | 拿面粉干什么 |
[24:45] | For when we run out of rabbit hole. | 没有”兔子洞”可躲时 就能用上了 |
[24:49] | This way. | 这边走 |
[24:50] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[24:57] | This way. Faster, faster. | 这边走 快走 快点 |
[25:02] | Unless this plan ends with me eating a thousand pancakes, | 除非你打算最后让我吃上一千个煎饼 |
[25:04] | I don’t like it. | 不然我不喜欢这主意 |
[25:23] | Perfect, keep shaking it out. | 很好 继续晃 |
[25:36] | Seriously, what’s the flour for? | 说真的 面粉有什么用 |
[25:38] | In a high concentration, the air and the flour are very flammable. | 浓度高时 空气和面粉很易燃 |
[25:41] | All right, Riley, go! | 好了 莱丽 走 |
[25:43] | – We good? – Yeah, go ahead. | -可以了吗 -对 你走吧 |
[25:56] | Viktor, what happened? | 维克多 发生什么事了 |
[25:58] | They knew about the safe house and the tunnel. | 他们早知道安全屋和地下道 |
[26:01] | Where’s Orlov? | 奥洛夫呢 |
[26:03] | They took him. | 他们抓走他了 |
[26:04] | They took Alexei. | 他们抓走了亚力克斯 |
[26:06] | We can’t stop the bomb without him. | 没有他 阻止不了爆炸啊 |
[26:22] | Who can tell me how you manage to get the device | 谁能告诉我 你是怎么成功拿到设备 |
[26:25] | and lose the only guy that knows how to use it? | 却弄丢了知道怎么使用的人 |
[26:26] | They were waiting for us when we… | 他们当时在等我们… |
[26:27] | There wasn’t anything we could do. | 我们尽力了 |
[26:28] | It was my fault. I failed Orlov. | 是我的错 我辜负了奥洛夫 |
[26:31] | This is Viktor Levkin. | 这是维克多·莱夫靳 |
[26:32] | – Former KG… – KGB. | -前克… -克格勃成员 |
[26:34] | I saw his name in Orlov’s debrief. | 我在奥洛夫的档案报告上看过他的名字 |
[26:36] | What’s he doing here? | 他怎么在这儿 |
[26:37] | He knows the passwords to disarm the bomb. | 他知道解除炸弹的密码 |
[26:38] | And he’s the reason we have the Cheget. | 多亏了他 我们才拿到了核按钮手提箱 |
[26:41] | He’s also the only reason we have this. | 也因为他 我们才有了这个 |
[26:43] | Got it off the Spetsnaz who tried to kill us. | 从那些想杀我们的特种兵身上拿到的 |
[26:45] | Sevchenko’s men are communicating using encrypted phones. | 谢甫琴科的手下通过加密手机进行联系 |
[26:48] | And since this was made in my lifetime, I can hack it. | 因为这是现代产品 所以我可以黑进去 |
[26:56] | And now we have the encryption key. | 我们现在有了密匙 |
[26:59] | Good. | 很好 |
[27:00] | Crack this. | 解密这个 |
[27:01] | I took this off Sevchenko’s courier. | 我从谢甫琴科的送货人身上拿到的 |
[27:03] | It’s been giving our techs back at Phoenix fits. | 已经交给凤凰总部的技术部匹配了 |
[27:09] | Okay. I’ve got exfil instructions | 好 我收到了撤离指令 |
[27:12] | for friendlies, blast radius, minimum safe distance | 包括友军 爆炸范围 最短安全距离 |
[27:14] | and GPS coordinates. | 以及定位坐标 |
[27:15] | The location of Sevchenko’s target. | 谢甫琴科要袭击的目标位置 |
[27:18] | That is Camp Bondsteel, | 那是邦德斯蒂尔基地 |
[27:21] | U.S. Army base outside of Kosovo. | 美军在科索沃的军事基地 |
[27:23] | Sevchenko just sent this? | 谢甫琴科刚发的吗 |
[27:25] | He’s telling his people to get clear. | 他是让人撤离 |
[27:26] | He’s going to detonate the bomb today. | 他要今天引爆炸弹 |
[27:37] | Dr. Orlov. | 奥洛夫博士 |
[27:39] | Say hello to your child. | 跟你的孩子打个招呼吧 |
[27:41] | Locked away for over half a century. | 被锁了半个世纪 |
[27:44] | Now free to fulfill its destiny. | 现在该完成它的使命了 |
[27:47] | It is a masterpiece. | 这真是个杰作 |
[27:49] | And you are an artist. | 而你就是个艺术家 |
[27:52] | I am here to commission your next great works. | 我是来要你完成下一批杰作的 |
[27:56] | I want you to build me more. | 我想让你再制造一些 |
[27:58] | The hell I will. | 我绝对不会 |
[27:59] | But this is the only reason you’re still alive. | 但你还活着 就因为你还有这个用处 |
[28:03] | I’ve been amassing uranium for years. | 我收集铀元素好几年了 |
[28:06] | We are finally going to do | 我们终于要去完成 |
[28:07] | what the Soviet Union should have done long ago: | 前苏联很早之前就该干的事了 |
[28:10] | not just restart the Cold War, but finish it. | 不仅是重启冷战 还要结束冷战 |
[28:13] | And this time, Russia will win. | 而这次 俄罗斯会赢 |
[28:16] | You are insane. | 你疯了 |
[28:18] | I’d rather die than help you. | 我死也不会帮你 |
[28:22] | I’ve always enjoyed a challenge, Doctor. | 我一直很喜欢挑战 博士 |
[28:28] | The base is on high alert. | 基地进入高度戒备状态了 |
[28:29] | All nonessentials are being evacuated. | 所有非必要人员都撤离了 |
[28:31] | EOD is gonna do another sweep, | 爆炸处理小组会再搜一次 |
[28:32] | but they’re saying that nuke isn’t there. | 但他们说核弹不在那里 |
[28:33] | Wait, Firebird isn’t a scalpel, | “火鸟”不是手术刀 |
[28:35] | it’s a sledgehammer. | 而是大锤 |
[28:36] | Just because the base is the target | 就算基地是目标 |
[28:37] | doesn’t mean that the bomb is physically there. | 炸弹也不需要放在那里 |
[28:39] | I’m pulling up satellite imagery of the area. | 我来调出那个区域的卫星图像 |
[28:43] | We’re looking for anything within the blast radius, | 我们要寻找爆炸范围内的区域 |
[28:46] | about three klicks in every direction around the base. | 基地周围三公里以内的地方 |
[28:50] | Hold on, wait a minute. | 等下 停下 |
[28:52] | Look at that factory. | 瞧那间工厂 |
[28:53] | It may be overgrown and abandoned, | 也许是间杂草丛生的废工厂 |
[28:55] | but check out that dirt. | 但看看那些地 |
[28:56] | Those are fresh tire treads right there, man. | 那些车胎痕迹是刚留下的 |
[28:58] | That’s got to be where Sevchenko is. | 谢甫琴科肯定在那里 |
[29:18] | Either this is it or we’ve run across a Spetsnaz convention. | 要么是这里 要么是碰见”特种部队开大会”了 |
[29:21] | The crate’s empty. | 箱子是空的 |
[29:22] | That bomb must be in the building. | 炸弹肯定在楼里 |
[29:24] | It’ll be on the top floor. | 会在顶楼 |
[29:25] | Elevation will maximize blast radius. | 高度可以扩大爆炸范围 |
[29:27] | They must have brought Orlov here with the bomb. | 他们肯定带奥洛夫跟炸弹过来了 |
[29:30] | We move now. | 我们现在进去 |
[29:31] | Hang on, now. | 等下 |
[29:33] | I appreciate your enthusiasm, Viktor, I really do, | 你这份拼劲儿很棒 维克多 真的 |
[29:35] | but we can’t exactly go walking in the front door, can we, Mac? | 但我们不能从正门冲进去 对吧 小麦 |
[29:38] | No. | 不能 |
[29:42] | But we can drive. | 但我们能开进去 |
[29:47] | I’ll never… | 我绝不会 |
[29:50] | help you. | 帮你 |
[29:52] | Oh, but you will. | 你会的 |
[29:53] | We are going to bring Russia back to greatness. | 我们会复辟俄罗斯昔日的辉煌 |
[29:57] | Or I will wipe your entire family off the face of the Earth. | 不然我就杀了你们家所有人 |
[30:02] | I see your nephew lives in Novgorod | 你侄子住在诺夫哥罗德 |
[30:05] | with his wife and three daughters. | 他有一个妻子 三个女儿 |
[30:09] | You bastard. | 你个混蛋 |
[30:11] | Pack up. | 收拾一下 |
[30:12] | We’re taking good doctor with us while he considers his options. | 我们带他一起走 让他琢磨怎么选吧 |
[30:29] | 15 minutes until minimum safe distance, gentlemen. | 15分钟后 到达最短安全距 各位 |
[30:32] | Let’s be on our way. | 我们走吧 |
[31:01] | I got Orlov and the bomb. | 我找到奥洛夫和炸弹了 |
[31:03] | It’s counting down. | 炸弹倒计时呢 |
[31:05] | He’s not gonna last long out there, Mac. | 他在那儿撑不了多久 小麦 |
[31:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:08] | We got company. | 有人来了 |
[31:17] | Nicely done. | 干得漂亮 |
[31:18] | Thanks. | 过奖 |
[31:19] | Did you just Donkey Kong those two guys? | 你刚才是使出”大金刚”那招砸了那两人吗 |
[31:21] | – Yeah. – That was awesome. | -是啊 -太厉害了 |
[31:27] | Cover me | 掩护我 |
[31:40] | – Pull that when I tell you. – Okay. | -我让你拉你就拉 -好 |
[31:51] | Now! | 拉 |
[32:02] | S-Sevchenko must not escape. | 不能让谢甫琴科逃了 |
[32:04] | He has material for more bombs! | 他有原材料制造更多炸弹 |
[32:06] | Colonel, we need ten minutes to get out of the blast zone. | 上校 我们需要十分钟撤离爆炸区 |
[32:09] | If we don’t leave now, we’ll never make it. | 如果现在不走 就走不了了 |
[32:23] | Ladies first. | 女士优先 |
[32:41] | Alexei. ? | 亚力克斯 |
[32:42] | The biggest problem with time | 时间这事最大的问题是 |
[32:43] | is that you never make more of it, | 不能制造出更多时间 |
[32:45] | which is fine when everything’s going your way. | 不过一切顺利时也没事 |
[32:47] | But let’s be honest, when does that ever happen? | 但说实话 我们什么时候顺利过 |
[32:51] | Mac… | 小麦 |
[32:53] | we got a problem here. | 我们遇到个问题 |
[32:54] | This keyboard’s toast. | 这个键盘坏掉了 |
[32:59] | I cannot stop the bomb if I can’t talk to the computer. | 不通过电脑 我无法阻止爆炸啊 |
[33:22] | Hey, how we doing, Mac? | 怎么样了 小麦 |
[33:24] | Not as smooth as I’d like. | 不如想象中顺利 |
[33:26] | Well, I totally believe in you, ’cause, well, you know, | 我完全相信你 因为你懂的 |
[33:28] | if you blow it, we’re all dead. | 如果你搞砸了 我们都会死 |
[33:29] | No big deal. | 不是啥大事 |
[33:31] | So, no pressure. | “没压力”啊 |
[33:40] | Computer keyboards are actually pretty simple. | 电脑键盘的原理其实很简单 |
[33:42] | Pressing a key completes an electrical circuit. | 按一次键完成一次电流回路 |
[33:45] | If you’re missing some keys, | 如果少了几个键 |
[33:47] | you can use pretty much any other object. | 你可以使用其它物品代替 |
[33:49] | A bolt, a hook, a gear– | 螺栓 挂钩 齿轮 |
[33:53] | the keyboard doesn’t know the difference, | 键盘分辨不出来 |
[33:55] | as long as it completes the circuit. | 只要完成电流回路就行 |
[33:57] | So, by attaching one wire to each of my new keys | 所以接一根引线到我做的新按键上 |
[34:00] | and another wire to my old Russian scientist, | 另一根接到这位俄罗斯老科学家身上 |
[34:03] | his touch sends the right signal | 他按下按键发送正确信号 |
[34:04] | and your computer thinks it’s whole again. | 电脑就又有键盘操作了 |
[34:10] | Bolt, hook, gear. | 螺栓 挂钩 齿轮 |
[34:12] | Each is now a key. | 每一个都是按键 |
[34:13] | Your body is the ground, so when you touch them… | 你身体就算接地了 当你接触这些时 |
[34:15] | My body completes the circuit, | 我的身体完成电流回路 |
[34:17] | – and I become one with my creation. – Exactly. | -我就与我的创造合体了 -没错 |
[34:34] | Viktor! | 维克多 |
[34:38] | I’m almost out. | 我快没弹药了 |
[34:40] | Make it count. I need you to cover me. | 那就省着点用 好好掩护我吧 |
[34:43] | I thought having a corner office made you soft. | 还以为文职太悠闲让你失去了昔日威猛呢 |
[34:56] | – Don’t move. – You don’t understand. | -不许动 -你不明白 |
[34:58] | If we don’t clear the blast zone, we all die. | 如果不撤离爆炸区 我们都会死 |
[35:02] | The password is… | 密码是 |
[35:11] | This computer is too old. | 这电脑太老了 |
[35:13] | Commands are taking forever to execute, | 执行指令慢得要死 |
[35:15] | and we don’t have enough time. | 我们没那么多时间了 |
[35:22] | When you wrote this, how many digits did you use for the year? | 你编这个程序时 年份上用了几个数字 |
[35:24] | Two. | 两个 |
[35:25] | Nobody thought that those weapons would last that long. | 没人想到这个武器能留那么久 |
[35:27] | The Y2K glitch– maybe we can use that here. | 也许我们能利用一下”千年虫”故障 |
[35:29] | Computers always need to know what time it is. | 电脑总是需要知道时间 |
[35:32] | And with a two digit year, resetting the clock | 因为是两位数年份 可以重置时间 |
[35:34] | convinces it that it’s 1916, not 2016. | 让电脑以为现在是1916年 而不是2016年 |
[35:39] | And you’ve just bought yourself 100 years. | 一百年时间就这么骗到手了 |
[35:45] | Didn’t know how to handle the turn of the century, huh? | 不知道怎么应对世纪改变啊 |
[35:49] | Viktor. | 维克多 |
[35:50] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[35:53] | We did it! | 成功了 |
[35:55] | Viktor… we need to get you a doctor. | 维克多 我们得找个医生 |
[35:59] | – We need to get him a doctor right now. – No… | -维克多 我们得找个医生 -不 |
[36:01] | there is no time. | 没时间了 |
[36:05] | Just listen, my old friend. | 听我说吧 老朋友 |
[36:08] | I wasn’t angry at you for leaving Russia. | 你离开俄罗斯 我很生气 |
[36:13] | I was hurt because you didn’t trust me enough | 你不跟我说你的计划 不够信任我 |
[36:17] | to tell me your plan. | 让我很受伤 |
[36:19] | I would have gone with you. | 你说了 我会跟你一起走的 |
[36:21] | I wanted to protect you, Viktor. | 我当时是想保护你 维克多 |
[36:25] | That was always… | 那一直是… |
[36:27] | my job. | 我的分内事 |
[36:32] | Viktor? Viktor? | 维克多 维克多 |
[36:45] | Viktor? | 维克多 |
[36:51] | Yeah, I’m really sorry about Viktor, man. | 维克多的事 我很遗憾 |
[36:53] | He was a good dude. I liked him. | 他人不错 我喜欢他 |
[36:56] | Yeah, he was. | 是啊 |
[37:00] | About Nikki… | 妮姬的事 |
[37:02] | I told you I stopped looking for her and I lied. | 我说我不再找她 我骗了你 |
[37:04] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[37:06] | But I did that ’cause I didn’t want you worrying about it. | 但我这么做是不想让你担心 |
[37:12] | Worrying about you is my job, man. | 担心你是我的分内之事 |
[37:14] | And I know certain things are off-limits, | 我知道有些事不能够谈 |
[37:15] | but when it comes to stuff that’s work-related, I mean… | 但涉及到工作相关的事… |
[37:17] | I’m done with Nikki. | 我不再追查妮姬了 |
[37:19] | She’s somebody else’s problem now. | 让别人去抓她吧 |
[37:20] | All right, all right, that’s good to hear. | 很好 这样很好 |
[37:24] | No more secrets from now on. | 从现在起 不准再隐瞒彼此 |
[37:26] | Hey, well, if that’s true… | 既然这样 |
[37:29] | I’m just gonna say it. | 那我就明说了 |
[37:31] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:33] | Your fashion sense… | 你的衣着品味 |
[37:35] | it’s-it’s terrible. | 实在太差了 |
[37:39] | What? | 什么 |
[37:40] | Uh, wh… how… wh-why is this coming up? | 你怎么突然说起这个了 |
[37:42] | I’m just, I’m just saying… | 我就是那么一说 |
[37:44] | do you get dressed in the dark or something? | 你是摸瞎黑抓了件衣服穿吗 |
[37:48] | Okay. You know what, | 既然这样 |
[37:49] | since we are being honest, I hate your singing. | 我也实话说了 我讨厌你唱歌 |
[37:52] | Always have. | 一直都讨厌 |
[37:53] | You’re terrible. | 太难听了 |
[37:54] | You butcher Iron Maiden. | 你毁了铁娘子的歌啊 |
[37:55] | Butchered Iron Maiden? | 毁了铁娘子的歌吗 |
[37:57] | Well, I’ll have you know that I’m the karaoke champion in, like, four states. | 我会让你知道我是四个州的卡拉OK冠军 |
[38:02] | Who even decides…? | 谁决定的啊… |
[38:04] | All right, yeah, prove it. | 好吧 那证明一下吧 |
[38:10] | Not here. | 别在这里 |
[38:14] | *Salt-N-Pepa’s here, and we’re in effect* | *盐妹和椒妹驾到 准备好了* |
[38:16] | *Want you to push it, babe* | *甩臀舞动 宝贝* |
[38:19] | *Coolin’ by day, but at night workin’ up a sweat* | *白天正经 晚上嗨起来* |
[38:24] | *Now push it* | *甩起臀来* |
[38:27] | *P-Push it real good…* | *狠狠甩起翘臀* |
[38:28] | Watch the feet. | 看脚下 |
[38:32] | What did “Salt and Pepper” ever do to you? | “盐和胡椒”组合怎么得罪你了 |
[38:35] | It’s “Salt-N-Pepa.” | 是”盐妹与椒妹” |
[38:38] | You’re a terrible dancer. | 你跳舞也特别烂 |
[38:40] | Four states. | 四个州呢 |
[38:49] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[38:51] | Home sweet home. | 回家了 |
[38:54] | Please, uh, say thank you to your friends. | 请替我谢谢你的朋友们 |
[38:57] | Hey, don’t think we won’t be calling you | 下次需要一个俄罗斯天才解决问题时 |
[38:59] | next time we need a Russian genius to solve a problem. | 我们还会找你的 |
[39:02] | I’d like that. | 我愿意 |
[39:05] | My chair. | 我的椅子 |
[39:08] | My TV. | 电视 |
[39:18] | Hey, is that The Price Is Right? | 是《价格竞猜》吗 |
[39:22] | You like The Price Is Right? | 你喜欢这节目吗 |
[39:23] | Uh, hello. It’s my favorite. | 这是我最爱的节目了 |
[39:26] | You mind if I watch with you? | 我能跟你一起看吗 |
[39:28] | I’d like that. | 当然了 |
[39:30] | Let’s make it a little louder. | 调大点音量 |
[39:33] | Here are the first four contestants, | 有请前四位参赛者 |
[39:35] | as we kick off season 43 of The Price Is Right! | 43季《价格竞猜》开始了 |
[39:40] | And now here’s your host, Drew Carey! | 有请主持人 德鲁·卡里 |
[40:01] | Agent Bannister. | 班尼斯特特工 |
[40:02] | What do you have? | 什么情况 |
[40:04] | Who are you?! ? | 你是谁 |
[40:08] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[40:10] | You know that, right? | 你知道吧 |
[40:14] | I could have listened to Mac. | 我本可以听小麦的话 |
[40:15] | I could have had field ops open the box. | 我本可以派外勤人员打开那个箱子 |
[40:19] | And now I have to tell parents | 结果我现在得向这对父母报丧 |
[40:21] | that their daughter is dead because of a decision I made. | 因为我做了错误决定 所以他们女儿死了 |
[40:27] | It’s a decision that saved millions of lives. | 这个决定拯救了苍生 |
[40:33] | Yeah, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[40:36] | But it doesn’t make knocking on that door any easier. | 但是去敲门报丧还是很艰难 |
[40:40] | No. No, it doesn’t. | 确实是 |