时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | We all have things that scare us. | 我们都有害怕的东西 |
[00:15] | What scares me most | 我最害怕的是 |
[00:16] | is not being able to keep the people I love safe. | 不能保护我所爱的人的安全 |
[00:26] | This is not good! | 这可不妙 |
[00:28] | I had a dream I was buried once. | 我有次梦到过被活埋 |
[00:30] | How’d it end? | 结局呢 |
[00:31] | I died, that’s how it ended! | 我死了 |
[00:35] | We’re not gonna die. | 我们不会死的 |
[00:36] | Yeah, that’s what Jimmy Hoffa kept telling himself. | 失踪工会领袖吉米·霍法当年也这么以为的 |
[00:38] | Who? | 谁 |
[00:40] | – Seriously? – Well, I’m sorry | -你不是吧 -对不起 |
[00:41] | I don’t know every one of your hillbilly cousins, Jack. | 我不认识你所有的乡巴佬亲戚 杰克 |
[00:43] | Jimmy Hoffa was not a hillbilly cousin. | 吉米·霍法可不是什么乡巴佬亲戚 |
[00:46] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[00:49] | How much longer we got, Mac? | 我们还有多长时间了 小麦 |
[00:52] | About an hour, maybe more. | 大概一小时 可能更多吧 |
[00:53] | – What?! – What?! | -什么 -什么 |
[01:10] | Man, we conserve oxygen. | 我们得节约氧气 |
[01:12] | If we exert ourselves, we have about 15 minutes, maybe less. | 如果太耗氧 我们就只有不到15分钟了 |
[01:16] | If that. | 就这样 |
[01:18] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[01:19] | Yeah. | 是 |
[01:23] | I’ll choose the longer option. | 那我选择不要太耗氧的方法 |
[01:24] | Next time you say, ” know how to get away from ’em,” | 下次你再说 “我知道怎么摆脱他们” |
[01:28] | let’s all take a vote before you decide to drive us into a ditch. | 我们先投票再让你把我们开到沟里来 |
[01:31] | They ran us off the road! You saw it. You were right there. | 他们把我们逼下了路 你也看到了 你也在场 |
[01:34] | And second of all, next time we’re fleeing some-some tin pot dictator | 其次 下次我们再逃避个疯独裁者 |
[01:37] | with his computer thingy that controls his air defense system, | 还带着能控制他防空系统的电脑玩意时 |
[01:41] | I’ll put our escape route to a quorum, all right? | 我会对我们的逃跑路线进行法定人数 好吗 |
[01:43] | Is that fine with you? | 你同意吗 |
[01:44] | You’re not using the word “quorum” right. | 你词用得不对 |
[01:46] | Help me out here, Mac. | 帮帮忙 小麦 |
[01:47] | A quorum doesn’t mean a vote, Jack; | 法定人数不是指投票 杰克 |
[01:49] | it means you have the right amount of people present to vote. | 是说你拥有足以进行合法投票的人数 |
[01:51] | I stand by the spirit of my words. | 我的意思是不变的 |
[01:53] | Anybody want to quorum our escape? | 有人想法定人数逃跑吗 |
[01:56] | No time. | 没时间了 |
[01:57] | You two, in back now. | 你俩 去后面 |
[01:59] | Sure, you can’t be there all the time for the people you care about, | 是啊 你不可能总在你在乎的人身边 |
[02:02] | but when you have a chance to help, | 但如果你有机会帮忙 |
[02:04] | you have a responsibility to do whatever it takes | 你就有责任尽自己一切力 |
[02:06] | to ensure their safety, to get them home. | 来确保他们的安全 带他们回家 |
[02:08] | Hey, don’t let me die this way. | 别让我这么死 |
[02:10] | I’m not. | 我不会的 |
[02:12] | Airbags– one of my favorite things. | 气囊 我最喜欢的东西之一 |
[02:15] | I know, I get excited about some weird stuff, but come on. | 我知道 我的兴奋点很奇怪 但是拜托 |
[02:19] | Explosions that save lives? | 能拯救生命的爆炸 |
[02:20] | That’s pretty damn cool. | 太酷了吧 |
[02:24] | As any car owner’s manual would explain, | 所有车主手册上都写着 |
[02:26] | electrical sensors near the engine detect rapid deceleration | 引擎附近的电子传感器能探测到快速减速 |
[02:29] | and use heat to trigger an explosion of gas, | 并用热来触发气体爆炸 |
[02:31] | which inflates the cushion, which saves your life. | 将气垫充气 来救你的命 |
[02:34] | But what they don’t tell you is that this explosion contains enough force, | 但他们不会说 这爆炸的威力 |
[02:38] | when properly directed, to shatter glass. | 如果引导得当 可以击碎玻璃 |
[02:41] | Even heavily-reinforced bulletproof glass. | 甚至能击碎防弹玻璃 |
[02:47] | How’d you learn to do all this? | 你怎么学会做这些的 |
[02:49] | This one I learned the hard way. | 这个是从痛苦教训里学到的 |
[02:51] | Close your ears. | 堵上耳朵 |
[03:19] | Oh, Mac, I could kiss you right now, buddy. | 小麦 我真想亲你 伙计 |
[03:22] | Just knowing you want to do it is enough, thanks. | 你有这个想法就够了 谢谢 |
[03:24] | Can we just go home now, please? | 我们能回家了吗 |
[03:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:27] | Yeah. Absolutely. | 当然 |
[03:57] | Yeah, yeah! | 好诶 |
[04:00] | Yeah. Happy Halloween, gentlemen! | 万圣节快乐 先生们 |
[04:06] | Hey, Mac? | 小麦 |
[04:07] | They were out of poppy seed, so I got you onion. | 罂粟籽没了 我给你买了洋葱 |
[04:13] | Slush molds. | 泥模 |
[04:15] | Oh, man. | 真是的 |
[04:15] | If you give me a heart attack, you know what to do, right? | 你要是把我吓得心脏病发 你知道怎么办吧 |
[04:17] | – Probably not. – What is this stuff? | -大概不知道 -这都是什么 |
[04:20] | I already told you. They’re slush molds. | 说了 泥模 |
[04:21] | – Bozer’s prosthetic mask hobby. – Really? | -博兹的假体面具爱好 -是吗 |
[04:26] | You know, the guy’s pretty good. | 这人挺厉害 |
[04:27] | Thanks, Jack! | 谢了 杰克 |
[04:28] | Appreciate the props. | 多谢称赞 |
[04:30] | But there is still room to improve. | 但还有改进的空间 |
[04:31] | These babies are just for practice, all right? | 这些只是练习用的 |
[04:33] | I’m getting ready for Penny’s Halloween party this Saturday. | 我在为潘妮周六的万圣节派对做准备 |
[04:35] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[04:36] | Jack, you’re going as President Taft. | 杰克 你要扮成塔夫特总统去 |
[04:39] | President Taft? | 塔夫特总统 |
[04:40] | Come on, man. He was fat. | 拜托 他是个大胖子 |
[04:42] | See myself more like a Grant or Eisenhower type. | 我觉得我更像格兰特或艾森豪威尔 |
[04:44] | You know, all ex-general style. | 前将军什么的 |
[04:47] | – So you’re in? – Yeah. | -你来喽 -来 |
[04:48] | You hear that, Mac? The whole squad going. | 听到没 小麦 大家都去 |
[04:49] | Me, Jackie boy, my soon-to-be girlfriend Riley. | 我 小杰 我准女友莱丽 |
[04:52] | And you. | 还有你 |
[04:53] | As long as I don’t have to work, | 只要我没活儿 |
[04:55] | and I don’t have to be Nixon. | 也不用扮成尼克松就行 |
[04:56] | Come on, man. What kind of work is | 拜托 万圣夜 |
[04:57] | a think tank gonna be doing on All Hallows’ Eve? | 智囊团还能有什么活儿 |
[05:00] | Researching candy consumption trends in L.A.? | 研究洛杉矶糖果消费趋势吗 |
[05:02] | I’ll tell you, Peanut M&M’S and Kit Kats tops everyone’s list. | 肯定是M&M花生豆和奇巧巧克力最畅销 |
[05:05] | There, work done. You’re coming. | 搞定 你可以来了 |
[05:07] | Bozer’s right, man. Let’s get our party on. | 博兹说得对 哥们 派对走起 |
[05:14] | Again. | 再来 |
[05:16] | We’ve been at this all morning. | 我们练了一早上了 |
[05:18] | I think it’s time to hit the showers. | 该去洗澡了 |
[05:21] | Is that what you’re gonna tell a trained merc | 当你被一个训练有素的雇佣兵逼入绝境时 |
[05:22] | when he has you cornered? | 你也会这么对他说吗 |
[05:24] | Time to take a shower? | 该去洗澡了 |
[05:26] | Depends. | 看情况 |
[05:27] | How bad’s his funk? | 这得看他有多臭了 |
[05:29] | That’s cute. | 挺好笑的 |
[05:33] | Unfortunately, combat isn’t cute. | 可惜战斗并不好笑 |
[05:36] | Being in the field isn’t cute. | 身处战场并不好笑 |
[05:38] | Getting one of your teammates killed | 因为没做好准备而连累队友 |
[05:39] | because you’re not ready is definitely not cute. | 害死自己就更不好笑了 |
[05:43] | I know you’re tough and smart, | 我知道你强悍 聪敏 |
[05:45] | but you’re not a trained operator. | 但你不是受过训练的特工 |
[05:47] | This has to be second nature, or else it could cost lives. | 这必须成为你的第二本能 不然就会让人送命 |
[05:51] | Maybe even your own. | 甚至可能会让你丧命 |
[05:54] | Now, again. | 再来 |
[06:08] | – Better. – That’s all I get? | -有进步 -不多表扬几句 |
[06:10] | We’re gonna do this until it’s perfect, not just better. | 有进步还不够 我们得练到完美 |
[06:14] | Again. | 再来 |
[06:14] | Ms. Thornton? You have a call from the FBI. | 索顿小姐 联调局来电 |
[06:18] | Charlie Robinson– how do you know him? | 你怎么认识查理·罗宾逊的 |
[06:21] | EOD’s a small world; we worked a couple missions together. | 防爆小组不大 我们合作过几个任务 |
[06:24] | Spent two weeks in Kabul dismantling IEDs. | 在喀布尔拆过两周的简易炸弹 |
[06:26] | 127, to be specific. It was a company record. | 准确地说是127个 这是当时局里的记录 |
[06:30] | Anyways, he’s one of the best bomb techs I’ve ever worked with. | 总之 他是我合作过最出色的拆弹专家之一 |
[06:35] | Last I heard, he was doing bomb analytics for the FBI at Quantico. | 之前听说他在匡提科的联调局当炸弹分析专家 |
[06:38] | Still is. | 现在也是 |
[06:39] | I get a call from the deputy director. | 副局长给我打了个电话 |
[06:42] | Said Agent Robinson needs to see you. | 他说罗宾逊探员要见你 |
[06:45] | Only you. | 只见你 |
[06:46] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[06:47] | FBI agents in New York found and disabled an explosive device | 纽约联调局探员在联合国总部旁的停车场 |
[06:52] | in the parking garage near the U.N. | 发现并解除了一个爆炸装置 |
[06:54] | Agent Robinson was brought in from Quantico to examine it. | 罗宾逊探员从匡提科被派去检查爆炸装置 |
[06:57] | He took one look, called headquarters, requesting they find you. | 他看了一眼就联系了总部 让他们来找你 |
[07:01] | I was told you’re the only other pair of eyes | 据说他只信任你的能力 |
[07:04] | he trusts to look at this device. | 想让你和他一起进行检查 |
[07:07] | Charlie’s one of the best. | 查理是业界精英 |
[07:08] | – If he needs me, then it must be serious. – Serious. | -他需要我 意味着情况很严重 -很严重 |
[07:12] | Peace talks are taking place at the U.N. in 24 hours. | 24小时之后 联合国就要举行和谈了 |
[07:16] | If someone’s planning to disrupt them with violence, | 如果有人想通过暴力手段扰乱会议 |
[07:18] | it could set the talks back years. | 此次和谈或将被推迟数年 |
[07:21] | So you’re wheels up to New York in 30 minutes. | 所以你要在三十分钟内前往纽约 |
[07:27] | Good to see you, Charlie. | 见到你真好 查理 |
[07:30] | California’s treating you well, huh, Mac? | 加州水土养人啊 小麦 |
[07:32] | I figured you’d be tan and fat by now. | 我以为你肯定晒黑变胖了 |
[07:34] | Nice to see you, Charlie. | 很高兴见到你 查理 |
[07:36] | So what do we got? | 什么情况 |
[07:38] | They found it wedged against a support column | 他们在离联合国总部半个街区的停车场 |
[07:40] | in a parking garage a half block from the U.N. | 发现了这枚锲入支撑管的炸弹 |
[07:43] | First techs on scene followed a standard course of action, | 最先来现场的拆弹专家遵循标准拆弹步骤 |
[07:46] | deployed a water cannon to disable it, x-rayed it, | 使用高压水枪使其失效 用X光扫描 |
[07:49] | and when it came up clean, they brought it here. | 确认安全后 送来了这里 |
[07:51] | I was called in a few hours later. | 几小时后 我被派了过来 |
[07:53] | It’s crude build, sloppy technique. | 这炸弹制作粗糙 技术草率 |
[07:56] | Off-the-shelf components, | 部件都是现成的 |
[07:58] | electric detonator, cell phone trigger. | 电雷管 手机引爆装置 |
[08:00] | This is nothing you haven’t seen before, Charlie. | 这些你都见过 查理 |
[08:01] | Why’d you call me in? | 为什么找我来 |
[08:02] | The explosive compound is PETN. | 爆炸物成分是季戊四醇四硝酸酯 |
[08:05] | Pure PETN. | 纯季戊四醇四硝酸酯 |
[08:07] | Made from the heart medication itself. | 直接从心脏药物中提取出来的 |
[08:10] | That would take some serious technical skill to pull off. | 这需要很强的专业技能才能实现 |
[08:13] | Not a whole lot of people who could do that. | 没多少人能做到 |
[08:15] | I could think of only one. | 我只能想到一个人 |
[08:23] | He’s doesn’t operate in the U.S. | 他不在美国活动 |
[08:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:26] | And maybe I’m just jumping at shadows, | 也许我只是杯弓蛇影罢了 |
[08:29] | but that’s what I needed you here for. | 但这也是我让你来的原因 |
[08:31] | So, please, take a look, tell me I’m wrong. | 请检查一下 证明我错了 |
[09:05] | A secondary device. | 二级爆炸装置 |
[09:09] | 3-D printed polymer detonator, invisible to X-rays. | 3D打印的聚合物雷管 X光检测不到 |
[09:24] | My God, Mac, it’s activated. | 天啊 小麦 炸弹被激活了 |
[09:25] | A Trojan horse. Get everyone out of the building! | 这是”特洛伊木马” 让所有人撤离大楼 |
[09:27] | This is Agent Robinson! Get everyone out of the building! | 我是罗宾逊探员 让所有人撤离大楼 |
[09:30] | In other words, a bomb within a bomb. | 换句话说 就是”弹中弹” |
[09:32] | One of the nastier techniques a bomb maker can use. | 炸弹制造者使用的一种无耻招数 |
[09:35] | Think you’ve disabled one bomb, only to find another inside. | 解除了一个炸弹 结果发现里面还有一个 |
[09:38] | Mac! | 小麦 |
[09:41] | Explosions are incredibly interesting, | 如果你没有被炸死 |
[09:43] | when you aren’t about to be killed by one. Over there. | 爆炸其实是一件很有趣的事 那里 |
[09:44] | We measure an explosion by a number of factors: | 我们会通过一些因素来衡量一次爆炸 |
[09:47] | detonation velocity, detonation pressure and brisance. | 爆速 爆压 破坏力 |
[09:51] | That’s a fancy French word for “shatter capability.” | 最后一个是高端法语词 |
[09:54] | Right now, I’m dealing with PETN, | 这个炸弹的成分是季戊四醇四硝酸酯 |
[09:56] | an explosive compound with a very high brisance, | 一种威力强大的爆炸性化合物 |
[09:58] | meaning the explosion will be big and fast, | 爆发迅速 爆炸威力巨大 |
[10:00] | so I have to direct the blast somewhere else. | 因此我得选择别处引爆 |
[10:14] | Let’s get to cover! | 躲起来 |
[10:32] | That would’ve killed every agent in the building. | 要是没发现 这会炸死整栋楼的探员啊 |
[10:34] | That was the idea. | 这就是阴谋所在 |
[10:36] | Trick the FBI into bringing the bomb inside, | 诱使联调局探员将炸弹带入大楼 |
[10:38] | get as many agents and experts around it as possible, | 尽可能引来更多探员和专家 |
[10:41] | and then you know what. | 后果你知道的 |
[10:42] | So then I’m not crazy. | 所以我不是捕风捉影 |
[10:44] | – You thinking what I’m thinking? – Yeah. | -你跟我想的一样吗 -是 |
[10:48] | The Ghost is back. | “幽灵”回来了 |
[11:00] | All right, this way. | 这边走 |
[11:20] | Hey, let me through! | 让我过去 |
[11:22] | That’s my C.O.! | 那是我的指挥官 |
[11:24] | He’s dead. I’m sorry. There’s nothing you can do. | 他已经死了 抱歉 你也无能为力 |
[11:30] | It was The Ghost, man. | 是”幽灵” |
[11:45] | The Ghost has never operated on American soil, Mac. | “幽灵”从没在美国活动过 小麦 |
[11:48] | Why would he target the U.N.? | 他为什么要袭击联合国总部 |
[11:50] | The new peace treaty means dozens of countries laying down arms. | 新和平协议的签订意味着许多国家将解除武装 |
[11:53] | It means less jobs for a bomb maker who travels the world | 对于周游各地兜售专业技术的炸弹制造者来说 |
[11:55] | selling his expertise to anyone who will pay. | 工作机会大大减少 |
[11:58] | The Ghost doesn’t have a cause or an ideology. | “幽灵”不是为了革命事业或主义而炸人 |
[12:00] | He builds bombs for money. | 他只是为了钱 |
[12:01] | None of our techs have found any concrete evidence | 技术人员没有发现任何确凿证据 |
[12:04] | to support your theory, Mac, that the UN bomb was his. | 表明联合国总部的炸弹是他制造的 小麦 |
[12:06] | I mean, no DNA, no fingerprints, | 没有DNA 也没有指纹 |
[12:09] | and even if there were, there’s nothing to compare it to. | 即使有 也没有对比数据 |
[12:11] | The Ghost has never been printed or photographed. | “幽灵”从没留下过指纹或被拍到过 |
[12:13] | I chased this guy through Afghanistan. | 我在阿富汗时 就在追捕他 |
[12:14] | I watched him kill hundreds of people. | 眼睁睁看着他炸死了好几百人 |
[12:17] | We never came close to the man, | 我们从来没见到过这个人 |
[12:18] | but I spent a lot of time with his bombs. | 但我花了很多时间研究他的炸弹 |
[12:20] | I became very familiar with his style: | 很熟悉他的制造手段 |
[12:22] | the use of pure PETN, the mixing of techniques. | 使用纯季戊四醇四硝酸酯 混合的手法 |
[12:25] | Look, we don’t have time to debate this. | 我们没时间争这个了 |
[12:26] | Thornton, he’s here. | 索顿 他就在这里 |
[12:30] | I know it’s him, and I’m going to find him. | 我知道一定是他 我会找到他 |
[12:32] | If you’re gonna do something stupid, you wait for me. | 你如果又要做傻事 你带上我 |
[12:34] | We’ll do it together, all right? | 我们一起去 好吗 |
[12:36] | Mac. You’re gonna want to see this. | 小麦 你得来看看这个 |
[12:40] | Analysis confirmed that this glass you found is from a camera. | 分析部证实了这个玻璃是属于摄像头的一部分 |
[12:44] | That means he was watching? | 这么说他当时在看吗 |
[12:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:46] | And look what else the techs recovered from the Dumpster. | 这也是从垃圾箱里翻来的 |
[12:50] | Pieces of a SIM card. | SIM卡碎片 |
[12:51] | It was in the bomb. | 就在炸弹里面 |
[12:52] | He was streaming video from the camera. | 他当时在利用摄像头观看这里 |
[12:55] | We can use this to trace the signal to his location. | 我们可以利用这个追踪他的位置 |
[12:57] | Mac, all we recovered were fragments. | 小麦 我们回收的都是碎片 |
[12:59] | We don’t even have a full SIM card I.D. Number. | 没有完整的识别码 |
[13:01] | Doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[13:02] | Have photos of these sent to Riley Davis. | 拍些照片 发给莱丽·戴维斯 |
[13:03] | She should be on her way from L.A. with Jack Dalton. | 她应该和杰克·达尔顿在来纽约的路上 |
[13:05] | Mac, there’s no way anyone could piece all this… | 小麦 没人能从这些… |
[13:06] | You haven’t met Riley. | 你还不认识莱丽 |
[13:10] | This wasn’t an easy one to trace. | 要用这个追踪可不容易 |
[13:12] | Didn’t get much to work with, but… | 能用的部分不多 不过… |
[13:14] | I always love a challenge. | 我一向喜欢挑战 |
[13:16] | GSM SIM chips have a 15-digit serial number. | 全球移动通信系统SIM芯片有15位序列号 |
[13:19] | We only had three. | 我们只有3位 |
[13:20] | But I was still able to | 不过我还是能调出 |
[13:21] | use call records from the cell tower closest to the blast | 距离爆炸现场最近信号塔的通话记录 |
[13:24] | to track The Ghost’s location. | 来追踪”幽灵”的位置 |
[13:26] | No easy task in New York, where the buildings can reflect… | 在纽约这可不容易 建筑物会反射… |
[13:28] | Hey, who are you talking to, Riley? | 你在跟谁说话 莱利 |
[13:32] | I-I thought you guys, | 我以为是在跟你们说 |
[13:33] | but apparently I’m just talking to myself. | 但显然我只是在自言自语 |
[13:36] | Take the next right. | 下一个路口右转 |
[13:38] | I haven’t seen you like this, Mac, | 从我们第一次在沙箱认识起 |
[13:40] | since we first met back in the sandbox. | 我还没见过你这样 小麦 |
[13:45] | Yeah, I heard stories about The Ghost. | 我听过”幽灵”的事情 |
[13:47] | Seems like every soldier I talked to had a different take on it. | 我听到了很多士兵说的不同版本 |
[13:50] | One guy said that he-he blew his jaw off building a bomb, | 有个人说他在制造炸弹时 把下巴炸了 |
[13:54] | that he can’t even talk no more. | 所以都不能再说话了 |
[13:56] | Yeah. I heard that one, too. | 我也听说过这个版本 |
[13:58] | I also heard he, uh, burned his vocal chords out, | 我还听过他因为常年呼吸烟气 |
[14:02] | breathing in fumes over the years. | 弄坏了声带的版本 |
[14:04] | Well, whatever’s true, guy sounds like a monster. | 不管哪个是真的 这人听起来就像个怪物 |
[14:07] | Yeah, well, that’s the one thing all stories got right. | 所有版本都这么描述过 |
[14:12] | All the years I’ve known you, | 我认识你这么多年 |
[14:15] | from Afghanistan to being back at home, | 从在阿富汗起一直到回来 |
[14:16] | you never told me what happened. | 你从没告诉我到底发生了什么 |
[14:19] | What did that son of a bitch do to you? | 那个混蛋对你做了什么 |
[14:26] | I’m gonna hold on to that one for now. | 我暂时还不想说 |
[14:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:31] | Just so you know, we’re both here for you. | 你要知道 我们俩都在你身边 |
[14:34] | I don’t mean just with a gun and a laptop, you know. | 不只是用枪和电脑帮你 |
[14:37] | If you ever want to talk about it. | 如果你哪天想聊聊这事 |
[14:42] | Anyway. | 总之吧 |
[14:44] | Jack, pull over; we’re here. | 杰克 靠边停车 我们到了 |
[14:58] | You ready for this? | 你准备好了吗 |
[15:01] | More than ready. | 随时可以行动 |
[15:04] | 纽约 皇后区 嫌犯住处 | |
[15:08] | Signal’s coming from that door on the right. | 信号来自右边那扇门 |
[15:15] | – He’s a bomb maker– trip wires. – Oh, yeah. | -他可是个造炸弹的 小心绊线 -也是 |
[15:19] | We need eyes on the other side of that door. | 我们得看看门那边什么情况 |
[15:20] | 手机 口香糖 数码摄像机 | |
[15:45] | All clear. | 安全 |
[15:52] | He’s in there. He’s right there. | 他在里面 就在那里 |
[15:54] | He’s in there? | 他就在里面吗 |
[15:56] | All right, move back, move back. | 好 退后 退后 |
[16:02] | Guys, he’s gonna get away. | 伙计们 他要逃跑了 |
[16:04] | Reinforced door. Come on, let’s both. | 是防爆门 快来 一起撞 |
[16:10] | It’s all clear. | 都没人 |
[16:14] | He’s gone. | 他消失了 |
[16:15] | Jack, look. | 杰克 快看 |
[16:18] | If he was trying to disrupt these peace talks, | 如果他是想要破坏和平会谈 |
[16:20] | he failed miserably, I’ll tell you that much. | 那我只能说他输惨了 |
[16:23] | Mac, come take a look at this. | 小麦 过来看看 |
[16:24] | Looks like he’s been watching you | 看来自从你到了纽约 |
[16:25] | ever since you got to New York. | 他就一直监视你 |
[16:32] | That smell. | 这股味儿 |
[16:34] | What smell? | 什么味儿 |
[16:42] | Mac, there’s smoke coming out of the keyboard. | 小麦 键盘里有烟冒出来 |
[16:44] | That’s normal, right, when you open one of those things? | 你拆开这些玩意儿时 冒烟不稀奇吧 |
[16:47] | Smell is military-grade plastic explosive. | 是军用级别塑性炸药的味道 |
[16:50] | Let’s go, Ri. | 走吧 小莱 |
[16:52] | Hey, come on. | 快点 |
[16:53] | What are you doing? Let’s go. | 你们要干嘛 快走 |
[16:54] | This is his computer, right? | 这是他的电脑吧 |
[16:56] | Could be the key to catching him. | 说不定能帮我们逮到他 |
[16:58] | I’m gonna download as much of the hard drive as possible. | 我得尽可能把硬盘上的东西都下载了 |
[17:02] | Mac, if I plug in, will it blow? | 小麦 接入电脑会引爆吗 |
[17:05] | – No. It’s not connected to the CPU. – All right. | -不会 炸弹没连在处理器上 -好 |
[17:07] | But, Riley, this thing is not just rigged to blow up the computer, | 莱丽 但这不只是用来炸电脑的 |
[17:10] | it’s gonna blow up the whole room. | 而是会把整个房间炸飞 |
[17:13] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们离开这里吧 |
[17:14] | Then I guess you better stop it from doing that. | 那你最好阻止炸弹爆炸 |
[17:15] | I don’t want to die in Queens. | 我可不想死在皇后区 |
[17:17] | Please, don’t let me die in Queens, man. | 老兄 别让我死在皇后区 |
[17:35] | Okay, so how long we got till that thing explodes? | 炸弹还有多久爆炸 |
[17:37] | Judging by the smoke, I’d say about a minute, tops. | 根据烟雾判断 最多一分钟吧 |
[17:43] | Jack, stop that truck. | 杰克 拦下那辆卡车 |
[17:45] | Hey, buddy, I need you to stop that stinky thing! | 伙计 停下这辆臭烘烘的大破车 |
[17:47] | I said stop! Stop! | 停下来 停 |
[17:55] | What? Do you got a death wish, pal? | 你怎么回事 你想找死吗 |
[17:57] | Hey, could you not hear me? | 你没听到我在叫吗 |
[17:58] | I have the right of way. | 我有通行权 |
[18:05] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. You’re-you’re adding gas | 你在给炸弹加汽油 |
[18:06] | to a bomb so it won’t blow up? | 这样就不会爆炸了吗 |
[18:08] | The funny thing about plastic explosives… | 塑性炸弹有趣在于… |
[18:09] | Is now the best time for a science lesson? | 现在是给我科普的时候吗 |
[18:11] | is they’re partially made from gasoline, so… | 炸弹成分中有汽油 所以… |
[18:14] | adding diesel should dissolve | 加点柴油应该可以 |
[18:15] | – the compound just enough… – Should? | -把这些化合物溶解… -应该吗 |
[18:16] | Wait, you’re relying on should? | “应该”也太不保险了吧 |
[18:23] | You did it. | 你成功了 |
[18:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:28] | If I’m being completely honest, | 如果真要说实话 |
[18:30] | I wasn’t 100% sure that that was even gonna work. | 我刚才对那个方法没有十足把握 |
[18:33] | So… | 所以… |
[18:34] | How often is he not 100% sure? | 他经常没有十足把握吗 |
[18:37] | Oh, I’ve learned not to ask that question. | 我已经不问这种问题了 |
[18:38] | Why? Did he fix it? | 怎么样 他搞定了吗 |
[18:39] | – Yeah. – Attaboy. | -搞定了 -干得漂亮 |
[18:42] | This is crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[18:44] | Let me be more specific– this dude is crazy. | 让我说得明确一些 这家伙是个疯子 |
[18:47] | He has dozens of folders full of videos of his victims. | 他有几十个文件夹 存满了受害人的视频 |
[18:50] | How many video files are there? | 有多少视频文件 |
[18:52] | There’s got to be hundreds. | 得有上百个了 |
[18:53] | It goes back ten years. | 可以追溯到十年前 |
[18:54] | You think it’s some kind of video resume for potential employers? | 你们觉得这些是要给潜在雇主看的视频简历吗 |
[18:58] | No. I think he’s just a sicko | 不 我觉得这人就是个精神病 |
[18:59] | who gets off on watching people die. | 通过看别人的死亡视频获得快感 |
[19:02] | Either way, we should let our analyst watch them all. | 都有可能 应该让分析员查看所有视频 |
[19:04] | Any one of these could contain a clue that could help us… | 可能会从中找到线索帮助我们… |
[19:07] | Wait a second, did you say ten years? | 等等 你说有十年吗 |
[19:09] | Yep. | 对 |
[19:11] | Can I get in there? | 我能看看吗 |
[19:16] | What is it, Mac? | 怎么了 小麦 |
[19:30] | Uh, he, um… | 那个… |
[19:33] | I need to watch this video alone. | 我想一个人看这段视频 |
[19:36] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[19:41] | Yeah, okay. Hey, everybody, uh, let’s clear out, huh? | 各位 我们出去 |
[19:45] | You heard me, everybody, let’s go. | 我说了 所有人 我们走 |
[19:46] | Leave the room, right now, please. | 都赶紧出去吧 |
[19:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:04] | What’s the hold up, Mac? | 怎么还不过来 小麦 |
[20:06] | Damn thing’s broke again, Al. | 这破玩意又坏了 阿弗 |
[20:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:10] | Finish fixing it; I can get this one. | 你来修好 这次我去拆吧 |
[20:12] | Whoa, just give me five minutes. | 别 给我五分钟 |
[20:15] | We don’t have five minutes, bud. | 没有五分钟了 兄弟 |
[20:16] | We got bomb calls all over the city today. | 今天全城到处都呼叫拆弹组 |
[20:18] | Just patch up the bot, get it ready for our next stop. | 修好这玩意儿 准备下一地点使用 |
[20:33] | Copy me in there? | 听到我讲话了吗 |
[20:36] | Yeah, I copy. | 听到了 |
[20:47] | I’m getting some funny feedback over the comm in here, MacGyver. | 通讯器接收到了一些奇怪的噪音 麦凯弗 |
[20:50] | Are you getting the same thing out there? | 你的通讯器也这样吗 |
[20:57] | Damn. | 该死 |
[21:00] | Just stepped on a pressure plate detonator here. | 刚踩上了一个压力引爆装置 |
[21:03] | I’m gonna… | 我要… |
[21:05] | have to disarm it while I’m on it. | 踩着压力板 拆除装置 |
[21:10] | Hey, Mac, I want to say thanks again for, uh, | 小麦 我想再次谢谢你 |
[21:16] | covering me the next three weeks. | 接下来三周替我代班 |
[21:18] | It’s gonna be weird going home. | 回家会感觉不自在吧 |
[21:20] | But, uh… being a dad? | 但为人父亲 |
[21:23] | That’s almost as scary as-as this stuff. | 就跟拆弹一样让人心惊胆战 |
[21:29] | We’re gonna name her Annabelle, after my mom. | 我们打算以我妈的名字给她起名为安娜贝尔 |
[21:31] | Can you imagine? | 你能想象吗 |
[21:33] | Me with a daughter? | 我带女儿的情形 |
[21:35] | I just know it’s gonna turn me into a big softie. | 我肯定会被她融化成一摊水 |
[21:39] | Don’t tell anyone I said that. | 别告诉别人啊 |
[21:42] | All right. | 好了 |
[21:43] | This, uh, pressure plate detonator is disabled. | 这个压力爆炸装置拆除完毕 |
[21:49] | Is… is that a camera? | 那是个摄像头吗 |
[22:05] | Pena! | 佩尼亚 |
[22:25] | You doing all right? | 你还好吗 |
[22:33] | Annabelle. | 安娜贝尔 |
[22:36] | Annabelle? Who’s Annabelle? | 安娜贝尔 谁是安娜贝尔 |
[22:39] | He named his daughter Annabelle. | 他给女儿起名叫安娜贝尔 |
[22:41] | I didn’t know that. | 我当时都不知道 |
[22:43] | When he walked into the house, his radio fritzed out. | 他走进那间屋子 通讯器出毛病了 |
[22:45] | I didn’t hear any of this. | 我什么都没听见 |
[22:50] | I was supposed to cover for him | 我本来是要帮他代班 |
[22:51] | so he could go see the birth of his daughter. | 好让他去看自己的女儿出生 |
[22:54] | And who is this guy again? | 这人是谁来着 |
[22:55] | He was my C.O. | 他是我的指挥官 |
[22:56] | His name was Alfred Pena. | 他叫阿弗莱德·佩尼亚 |
[22:58] | He was my EOD training officer. | 他是我在防爆小组的训练官 |
[23:01] | He was the best. | 他是业界最厉害的 |
[23:04] | Every trainee wanted him as their teacher. | 所有新兵都渴望做他的学生 |
[23:06] | And, uh… well, he taught me everything I know about bomb disposal. | 我的拆弹技巧都是他教出来的 |
[23:13] | All these years, and I didn’t know this is how it happened. | 这么多年 我都不知道原来事情是这样 |
[23:16] | How old’s his daughter now, you think? | 他女儿现在多大了 |
[23:21] | She’d be at least five. | 她至少有五岁了 |
[23:26] | I never visited her or her mother. | 我从没去看过她或她妈妈 |
[23:28] | I… never even called. | 连个电话都没打过 |
[23:30] | Hey, there’s guys I have fought and bled with, okay? | 我跟战友们在战场杀敌 出生入死 |
[23:34] | Now that we’re back in the States, we don’t even talk. | 回来后 彼此间连个音信都没有 |
[23:37] | Seeing each other just… reopens old wounds, | 彼此相见 只会掀开旧伤 |
[23:41] | you know what I mean? | 你懂我意思吗 |
[23:43] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 但… |
[23:45] | this wound’s not gonna close. | 这个伤口不会愈合 |
[23:49] | Not until I find The Ghost and put him away. | 除非我亲手抓到”幽灵”才能愈合 |
[23:53] | All right. Let’s make that happen. | 好 我们去抓他吧 |
[23:58] | So, looks like this guy also kept financial records on his laptop. | 看来这人平时还用电脑记录财务信息 |
[24:04] | It’s a tangle of shell and holding companies. | 是一堆乱七八糟的空壳公司和控股公司 |
[24:06] | Very confusing stuff. | 不知所云 |
[24:08] | Which means you probably found something, right? | 就是说你有发现吧 |
[24:10] | I did. | 是的 |
[24:11] | The same shell company that pays the rent for this apartment, | 支付这间公寓的空壳公司 |
[24:14] | they also own a warehouse in Queens. | 在皇后区还有间仓库 |
[24:29] | Slow. | 慢点 |
[24:30] | Stay behind me. | 待在我后面 |
[24:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:50] | I’m first in. | 我先进 |
[24:51] | This guy could have… | 这个人可能… |
[25:21] | They’re inside. | 他们在里面 |
[25:24] | That’s him. | 就是他了 |
[25:26] | Blast trauma is so severe, | 炸伤太严重了 |
[25:27] | it’ll take a while to get a positive I.D. | 要花些时间才能查出死者身份了 |
[25:37] | Hey, why does it smell like bleach in here? | 这里怎么一股漂白水味儿 |
[25:41] | Acetone peroxide. | 是过氧化丙酮 |
[25:43] | He must’ve been working on a triacetone triperoxide device. | 他肯定是在制造三过氧化三丙酮爆炸装置 |
[25:46] | That’s why the explosion was more gas than flame. | 所以爆炸产生了更多气体 而非火焰 |
[25:49] | Figured he knew you guys were on his tail, | 他应该是知道你们在追踪他 |
[25:51] | wanted to burn the lab and split but rushed the build. | 所以想关掉实验室逃跑 但忙中出乱了 |
[25:55] | TATP, man. It’s very unstable. | 三过氧化三丙酮 极不稳定 |
[25:58] | No. | 不是 |
[26:00] | This guy was too good to make a mistake like that. | 这家伙很厉害 不会犯这种错 |
[26:01] | TATP isn’t called the Mother of Satan for nothing, Mac. | 这玩意被称为”撒旦之母”可不是白叫的 小麦 |
[26:04] | It’s taken out many a talented bomb makers over the years. | 这几年炸死不少制造这种炸弹的高手呢 |
[26:07] | “Mother of Satan”? | “撒旦之母” |
[26:09] | Name paints quite the picture. What is this stuff? | 光听名字就够吓人了 这是啥啊 |
[26:12] | It’s a highly explosive substance | 极易爆炸的爆炸性物质 |
[26:13] | popular with bomb makers because modern scanners can’t detect it. | 炸药探测器检测不到 所以炸弹制造者很喜欢用 |
[26:17] | It’s also notoriously risky, | 同样风险也很大 |
[26:18] | because even the slightest touch can detonate it, | 轻微摩擦就能引起爆炸 |
[26:20] | as you see here. | 如你所见 |
[26:22] | I’m thinking this Ghost got bit by his own monster as | 这个”幽灵”是想逃离纽约时 |
[26:24] | he was trying to flee New York. | 作茧自缚 玩火自焚了 |
[26:26] | And if he’s dead, | 如果他死了 |
[26:28] | that means the peace talks are safe. | 表示”和平会谈”那边就安全了 |
[26:32] | Mac… | 小麦 |
[26:35] | you got that look in your eye. | 你又出现那种表情了 |
[26:46] | Faster, MacGyver. | 快点 麦凯弗 |
[26:48] | Your unit’s in danger. Your friends are in danger. | 你的队伍身处险境 你的朋友危在旦夕 |
[26:50] | You are in danger! | 你有生命危险 |
[26:52] | Now! Now! | 快 快 |
[26:58] | And boom! | “嘭” |
[26:59] | Angus MacGyver is dead. | 安格斯·麦凯弗死了 |
[27:02] | There’s no way that bomb went off! | 那个炸弹不可能爆炸 |
[27:06] | You sure you got it right? | 你确定用对方法了吗 |
[27:08] | Yeah. The posts were right. | 是 标志线正确 |
[27:10] | The wrench angle was right. It was all right. | 扳手角度正确 全都正确 |
[27:16] | And yet the bomb exploded. | 然而炸弹还是炸了 |
[27:18] | Guess something was wrong. | 肯定哪里不对吧 |
[27:26] | Hold on. | 慢着 |
[27:29] | It wasn’t a bolt fuze. | 不是引线栓引爆 |
[27:31] | It was detonated electrically. | 是靠电力引爆 |
[27:32] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[27:37] | You were in such a hurry to build the rope system | 你当时急着建立引绳线路 |
[27:40] | to remove the bolt, | 来移除引线栓 |
[27:42] | because that’s what you thought the test was. | 因为你以为这是测试重点 |
[27:45] | You didn’t bother to step back, | 你都没退一步 |
[27:47] | see the big picture. | 纵观一下全局 |
[27:49] | If you used that RF jammer, you’d still be alive. | 如果你用了那个干扰发射机 你现在还”活着” |
[27:55] | What’s the first rule? | 第一准则是什么 |
[27:57] | Identify what can kill you now and what can kill you later. | 识别出当下危险和次要危险 |
[27:59] | – And what can kill you now? – The bomb. | -当下危险是什么 -那个炸弹 |
[28:01] | No! | 错 |
[28:03] | Getting emotional about the bomb. | 是被炸弹影响了心神 |
[28:06] | Remember, you have feelings about the bomb. | 记住 你对炸弹有情绪 |
[28:08] | The bomb doesn’t have feelings about you. | 炸弹对你没感觉 |
[28:12] | You are the best damn student I’ve ever had. | 你是我教过的学生中最出色的 |
[28:15] | You’ve got courage and you’ve got heart. | 你善良勇敢 |
[28:20] | Just make sure you step back, | 务必要退一步观全局 |
[28:23] | see things for what they really are, not what they seem to be. | 透过事物表面 看清事物本质 |
[28:31] | Now… just for fun, | 你就当玩吧 |
[28:35] | pull the fuze out. | 拆掉引线 |
[28:38] | You got this. | 你能搞定 |
[28:41] | I got this. | 我能搞定 |
[28:48] | That’s not The Ghost. | 那人不是”幽灵” |
[28:50] | He had a go-bag packed and ready– | 他准备好了应急逃生包 |
[28:52] | passport, money, plane ticket. | 里面有护照 钱 机票 |
[28:55] | And he had a computer over there, Mac. | 他那边还有台电脑 小麦 |
[28:57] | It had just been wiped, ten minutes before we got here. | 数据都被清除了 就在我们来这里之前的十分钟 |
[28:59] | This guy was ready to get out of town. | 这家伙是准备好离开这里了 |
[29:01] | He burned down this place to cover his tracks. | 他炸毁了这里 掩盖踪迹 |
[29:04] | No. | 不 |
[29:06] | That’s how he works. | 这是他的计谋 |
[29:07] | All of this. This is what he does. | 这一切 都是他的手段 |
[29:10] | He wanted us to believe he was fleeing, | 他想让我们觉得他要逃跑 |
[29:12] | he wanted us to believe he was dead, so we’d call off the dogs. | 他想误导我们以为他死了 这样就会停止警戒 |
[29:14] | He’s still alive. | 他还活着 |
[29:18] | Whatever he was working on here, | 不管他在这里制造了什么 |
[29:19] | he completed it; | 他完成了 |
[29:20] | he blew this place up to cover his tracks. | 他炸毁了这里 掩盖痕迹 |
[29:22] | He’s gonna try it again at the U.N.; | 他会袭击联合国总部 |
[29:24] | he’s gonna kill a lot more people, | 他会杀死更多人 |
[29:25] | and I’m not gonna let it happen. | 我不会让那种事发生 |
[29:26] | – Mac… – Neither are we. Listen. Hang on. | -小麦 -我们也不会 听着 等下 |
[29:27] | Stop, now. You heard what I said. | 别走 我跟你说过了 |
[29:29] | You don’t get to do anything stupid by yourself. | 你想做傻事 带上我再去 |
[29:33] | Are you really sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[29:36] | Never been more sure of anything in my life. | 确定一定以及肯定 |
[29:40] | Has he always been like this? | 他一直都是这样吗 |
[29:42] | A man who trusted his gut? | 相信自己的直觉吗 |
[29:45] | Hell yeah. | 一向如此 |
[29:52] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[29:53] | Nothing but cops, bomb techs and nerdy-looking diplomats. | 只有警察 拆弹专家 学霸外型的外交官 |
[29:57] | What are you thinking? | 你怎么看 |
[29:58] | I think we haven’t thought of everything. | 我觉得我们还没面面俱到 |
[29:59] | I think he could be any one of these guys. | 他可能混在这些人中呢 |
[30:02] | Mac, we have no photos, no prints, no I.D., nothing. | 小麦 我们没照片 没指纹 没身份资料 什么都没有 |
[30:05] | Then we need to walk it again. | 那就得再细想一遍 |
[30:07] | There has to be an approach we’re missing. | 我们肯定漏了一点 |
[30:09] | All right. | 好 |
[30:11] | Can you call up a live satellite of the area? | 能调出这里的实时卫星图像吗 |
[30:13] | Yeah. Sure thing. | 能 没问题 |
[30:26] | Okay, right there. | 好 就在这儿 |
[30:29] | An NYPD mobile HQ just pulled up on the far side of that building. | 一辆纽约警局面包车刚停在了远处那幢楼 |
[30:32] | There’s nothing unusual about that. | 那没什么可疑的 |
[30:34] | One? No. Two? Yes. | 一辆没有 两辆就有了 |
[30:36] | That second truck is him. | 第二辆车就是他开的 |
[30:42] | Keep your eyes on that cop. | 盯紧那个警察 |
[30:47] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[30:50] | It’s him! | 就是他 |
[30:59] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[31:03] | Did that just click? | 有东西响了一下吗 |
[31:05] | Do not… move. | 千万别动 |
[31:08] | Get out! | 出来 |
[31:17] | Put an APB on that vehicle! Now! | 马上全境通缉那辆车 |
[31:19] | Copy, ma’am! | 收到 长官 |
[31:27] | That click you heard was when your body weight | 你听到的响声 是你的身体重量 |
[31:29] | activated the detonator under the pressure plate. | 触发了压力板下面的爆炸装置 |
[31:32] | Am I gonna die here? | 我要死在这里了吗 |
[31:34] | When your foot comes off… | 你一离脚… |
[31:36] | it goes off. | 就会爆炸 |
[31:41] | Till I find out exactly what’s going on here… | 我搞清具体情况之前 |
[31:44] | you can’t move. | 你不能动 |
[32:03] | Don’t touch anything. | 什么都别碰 |
[32:06] | I’m gonna go look for the bomb. | 我去找下炸药位置 |
[32:08] | I’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[32:13] | I have a confession to make. | 我得坦白一件事 |
[32:14] | What? | 什么 |
[32:16] | I’m starting to freak out a little bit. | 我开始有点害怕了 |
[32:20] | Dalton, look at me. | 达尔顿 看着我 |
[32:22] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[32:24] | I want you to breathe, | 你得深呼吸 |
[32:26] | and I want you to think of something that’s gonna make you feel calm. | 想一些让你冷静下来的事情 |
[32:31] | Seriously? | 你认真的吗 |
[32:32] | Yeah, I-I’m serious. | 嗯 我认真的 |
[32:35] | 2010, I was in this job in Peru. | 2010年 我在秘鲁执行任务 |
[32:39] | So I had to Skype into my fantasy football league draft. | 所以我得通过Skype玩随机模式的梦幻橄榄球联赛 |
[32:42] | I thought I was screwed with the 12th-round pick, | 我以为我在12轮选错球员了 |
[32:45] | but I remembered that the last pick in the first round | 但我记得第一轮最后的选择 |
[32:47] | is the first pick in the second, so, boom-boom, | 是第二轮的首选 所以 “嘭 嘭” |
[32:49] | I get this great quarterback- wide receiver combo… | 我得到了一个后卫配外接手的组合阵型 |
[32:54] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:55] | If talking about your imaginary football league helps you stay calm, | 如果聊你想象中的橄榄球联赛能让你冷静下来 |
[32:58] | then… keep going. | 那就继续说吧 |
[33:00] | But maybe just not so much of the “boom-boom” talk? | 但别说什么”嘭 嘭” 行吗 |
[33:14] | Found the explosives. | 找到炸药了 |
[33:16] | It’s, uh, enough to take out a city block. | 威力足以炸毁一条街区 |
[33:19] | Quick and painless. | 瞬间炸飞不会有感觉 |
[33:20] | Only if I mess up. | 我搞砸才会爆炸 |
[33:38] | See things for what they really are and not what they seem to be. | 透过事物表面 看清事物本质 |
[33:43] | No. | 不 |
[33:46] | Wait, he never uses just one bomb. | 等下 他从来不会只放一个炸弹 |
[33:48] | What? | 什么 |
[33:56] | That vent– I need you to unscrew it for me. | 那个通风口 帮我卸开 |
[34:04] | Slowly. | 动作轻点 |
[34:14] | Slowly. | 轻轻卸 |
[34:43] | I knew it– | 我就知道 |
[34:45] | a second bomb… | 有第二个炸弹 |
[34:47] | wired to the first one. | 连在第一个炸弹上 |
[34:48] | Disarming the pressure plate detonates the vent bomb. | 解除压力板 就会引爆通风口的炸弹 |
[34:52] | I really, really hate this guy. | 我真是太讨厌这个家伙了 |
[34:54] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[34:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:58] | That bolt fuze– it needs to be removed in order to defuse the vent bomb. | 得移除那个引线栓 才能解除通风口的炸弹 |
[35:02] | But it needs to be taken out straight; | 但需要直线拔出 |
[35:03] | otherwise everything will explode. | 不然就会爆炸 |
[35:05] | 点错 病人就会”死” 测试参与者手眼协调与精细动作技能 | |
[35:05] | Hey, it’s like that old game Operation. | 就像以前玩的那个”手术操作”游戏 |
[35:07] | Yeah, Jack, just like Operation. | 是 杰克 就像那个游戏一样 |
[35:09] | Except with a much bigger bang. | 就是这个炸毁的响声更大些 |
[35:10] | Which is why your shaking hand is not touching that thing. | 你手抖 所以不用你来拔 |
[35:13] | Hang tight, I’ve got a plan. | 你等一下 我有办法 |
[35:19] | Sergeant, it’s bigger than we thought. | 警官 这比我们想象中更严重 |
[35:20] | You’ve got to extend this perimeter. | 你得扩大封锁区域 |
[35:21] | Go, go! Let’s move these people back! Now! | 行动 行动 让群众退后 |
[35:38] | – Hey, Riley. – Yeah? | -莱丽 -怎么了 |
[35:39] | My Shelby Cobra. | 我那辆”谢尔比眼镜蛇” |
[35:41] | If something goes wrong | 如果发生不测 |
[35:42] | and I go boom-boom, I want you to have it. | 我”嘭嘭”被炸飞了 那辆车就留给你 |
[35:44] | No. No. Jack, we’re not talking like that, Jack. | 不不 杰克 别说这样的话 杰克 |
[35:48] | Wait, did you just say shelby Cobra? | 等下 你是说”谢尔比眼镜蛇”吗 |
[35:50] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[35:52] | Okay, Jack. | 好 杰克 |
[35:55] | You’re gonna be my hands in there. | 你在里面充当我的手 |
[35:57] | All right. | 好 |
[36:08] | I need you to wrap the tape around the fuze, | 你要将胶带缠住引线周围 |
[36:09] | counterclockwise. | 逆时针方向 |
[36:11] | Then you’re gonna take the wrench and slide it onto the fuze. | 然后将扳手滑到引线上面 |
[36:15] | Do not lift your foot off that pressure plate. | 你的脚千万别离开压力板 |
[36:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:32] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[36:33] | Okay, I’m gonna need a little distance to make this work. | 好了 我要走远点才能操作 |
[36:38] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[36:40] | I’m coming back for you. | 我会回来的 |
[36:41] | I’m gonna get you out of this. | 我会救你出来的 |
[36:44] | Hey, Mac. | 小麦 |
[36:47] | Whatever happens here… | 不管这里出什么事 |
[36:50] | it’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[36:52] | Okay? | 懂吗 |
[36:55] | It was never your fault. | 从来都不是你的错 |
[37:00] | I got this. | 我能搞定 |
[37:06] | We go to great lengths to keep the people we love safe. | 我们会竭尽全力让所爱之人安全 |
[37:17] | We spend days and nights worrying about them. | 我们日夜担心他们 |
[37:19] | Did we do enough? | 我们尽到力了吗 |
[37:20] | Did we teach them the right lessons? | 教导他们吸取正确的教训了吗 |
[37:22] | Were we there for them in all the right ways? | 总是通过正确方式帮到他们了吗 |
[37:24] | Could we have done anything more to keep them safe? | 还能再尽力些保证他们的安全吗 |
[37:34] | But maybe “safe” isn’t the right way to put it. | 但也许”安全”不是正确的说法 |
[37:37] | Maybe it’s better to say | 也许这样说更好 |
[37:39] | we’ll do what we can to defend the ones we love. | 我们竭尽全力去守护所爱之人 |
[37:42] | Maybe that word gives us a little more power. | 也许这个词更能给我们力量 |
[37:48] | No. No, wait, it’s not safe! | 别 别 等下 还不安全 |
[37:50] | I’ve got to cut the wire! Don’t move! | 我还要剪掉压力板连线 别动 |
[37:56] | Stay still. | 别动 |
[38:05] | Okay. Now you can move. | 好了 你现在可以动了 |
[38:10] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[38:17] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 兄弟 |
[38:19] | So, I guess I don’t get that sweet car? | 我得不到你那辆靓车了吧 |
[38:25] | I guess that’s a big “no”” | 呵呵就是别想喽 |
[38:28] | Yeah, sorry, kiddo. | 是啊 抱歉了 丫头 |
[38:35] | You got a head like Peyton Manning. You know that? | 你的头都赶上佩顿·曼宁[球星]了 你知道吗 |
[38:38] | Man, I’m so happy you guys don’t have to work this weekend, | 我很高兴你们这周末不用上班 |
[38:40] | and the whole crew can roll out to the party. | 我们这群好友能一起去那个派对 |
[38:42] | Yeah, after the week we just had, | 这周过得这么”精彩” |
[38:44] | – we could use a night out, don’t you think? – Oh, yeah. | -需要休息一晚 是吧 -是啊 |
[38:46] | I can’t believe I agreed to wear a mask. | 我竟然同意戴面具了 |
[38:48] | Who am I going as again? | 我要扮谁啊 |
[38:50] | Well, I was going to give you Taft, | 我本想让你扮塔夫特 |
[38:52] | since Jack didn’t want him. | 因为杰克不想扮 |
[38:53] | – He was fat. – Taft? | -他很肥 -塔夫特 |
[38:56] | Why can’t I get one of the cool presidents? | 为什么不给我选个酷一点的总统 |
[38:58] | All right, forget Taft. | 行 不扮塔夫特了 |
[39:00] | Clearly, American history is lost on you two. | 显然 你俩都是历史学渣 |
[39:03] | I’ll make you whichever president you want. | 你想扮谁 我就给你做谁 |
[39:04] | Sweet. | 好 |
[39:05] | I want Morgan Freeman. | 我要扮摩根·弗里曼[演员] |
[39:07] | Morgan Freeman? | 摩根·弗里曼 |
[39:09] | Yeah, Morgan Freeman wasn’t a president, Ri. | 摩根·弗里曼不是总统 小莱 |
[39:11] | He absolutely was the president. | 他绝对是总统 |
[39:13] | In the movie where the meteor destroyed the earth. | 他在彗星撞上地球的那部电影里就是总统 |
[39:15] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[39:17] | It was one of my mom’s favorite movies, okay? | 我妈最喜欢的电影之一 不行吗 |
[39:20] | I have fond memories of it. | 给我留下了美好回忆 |
[39:21] | Don’t hate, or I’m skipping the party. | 不准顶我 不然我就不去派对了 |
[39:23] | Say no more, my Nubian princess, all right? | 啥都别说了 我的努比亚公主 |
[39:26] | I’m gonna turn you into the sexiest Morgan Freeman ever. | 我会将你打造成史上最性感的摩根·弗里曼 |
[39:30] | I got to fit Mac for a mask, too, | 我还要给小麦量一下尺寸 |
[39:31] | and these things take a while to pour and set and paint. | 模子塑型啊 上色啊 要花时间提前弄 |
[39:34] | Anyone know when he’s coming back? | 你们知道他什么时候回来吗 |
[39:35] | Yeah, he’ll be home soon. | 他很快就回来了 |
[39:37] | He just had to take care of a little something. | 他要先去处理些事情 |
[40:12] | Hi there. | 你好呀 |
[40:15] | My name’s MacGyver. | 我叫麦凯弗 |
[40:24] | There something wrong with your doll? | 你的娃娃有问题吗 |
[40:27] | Her wings broke. | 她的翅膀坏了 |
[40:30] | Can I see? | 我能看看吗 |
[40:52] | Is that better? | 这样好些了吗 |
[40:59] | I’m Annabelle. | 我叫安娜贝尔 |
[41:01] | Well, it’s very nice to meet you, Annabelle. | 很高兴认识你 安娜贝尔 |
[41:07] | You know, | 你知道 |
[41:08] | your father was a friend of mine. | 我和你爸爸是好朋友 |
[41:12] | He was one of the bravest men I ever knew. | 他是我心目中最勇敢的人之一 |
[41:20] | If you’ll let me, | 如果你想 |
[41:22] | I’d love to tell you all about him. | 我愿意跟你说说他的事迹 |
[41:25] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[41:28] | Well… | 那么… |
[41:30] | “Defend.” That’s a good word. | “守护” 这个词好 |
[41:33] | It feels right. | 这个词才合适 |
[41:35] | If there’s one thing I’m certain of, | 如果有一件事我能肯定 |
[41:36] | this is a world worth defending, | 那就是这个世界值得守护 |
[41:38] | filled with people worth defending. | 这世上的人值得守护 |
[41:41] | The Ghost may have gotten away again, | 虽然又让”幽灵”逃走了 |
[41:42] | but that can wait until tomorrow. | 但那事可以明天再说 |
[41:46] | Right now… | 现在 |
[41:48] | right now is a time to heal. | 现在是愈合伤口的时候了 |