时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | I don’t mean to sound like a broken record | 我虽然不想一句话总重复 |
[00:16] | – but… – Could I work faster? | -但是 -我能再快点吗 |
[00:17] | Yeah, that’d be a good idea. | 是啊 那就太好了 |
[00:19] | I’m not gonna be able to shake this guy. | 我甩不掉这家伙的 |
[00:20] | We’re carrying too much weight here. | 我们车太沉了 |
[00:23] | Hey, careful with that, hoss. | 小心 小子 |
[00:24] | That’s a road flare. | 那是道路照明棒 |
[00:26] | Not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[00:32] | Jack, pop the hood. | 杰克 开引擎盖 |
[00:33] | Pop the hood? Are you messing with me right now? | 开引擎盖 你开我心呢 |
[00:36] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[00:39] | I’m not sure how not seeing the road’s gonna help us, man. | 我不知道看不见路对我们会有什么帮助 |
[00:43] | Here. | 给 |
[00:44] | Wedge that in the hood hinge. | 把这夹在引擎盖铰链上 |
[00:47] | Wait a minute, is this a…? | 等等 这是… |
[00:48] | – Bomb. Yes. – Great. | -炸弹 是的 -太好了 |
[01:01] | Open the sunroof. | 开天窗 |
[01:02] | So how does this make us go faster? | 这怎么能让我们更快 |
[01:04] | It doesn’t. | 不能 |
[01:06] | This does. | 这个能 |
[01:08] | Cars, like people, need energy to move. | 车 就像人 是需要能量才能前进的 |
[01:10] | And cars, like people, get a lot of that energy from oxygen. | 车 就像人 很多能量来自氧气 |
[01:13] | When oxygen-rich air is sucked into an engine, | 当富含氧气的空气被吸入引擎 |
[01:15] | it turns into energy through combustion, | 会通过燃烧转换成能量 |
[01:17] | which drives the pistons, which turns the… | 能量推动活塞 就转换为 |
[01:20] | long story short: the more air the more power. | 简单说 空气越多 动力越强 |
[01:29] | Yeah! | 好诶 |
[01:52] | So, that stuff you put in the back, | 你放在后面的东西 |
[01:54] | it’s not gonna dissolve through the plastic and… | 不会溶解塑料 |
[01:57] | Don’t worry. It’s not gonna spill. | 别担心 不会撒的 |
[01:59] | Okay, I was gonna say explode, so I’m glad to hear that. | 好吧 我本想问爆炸 这下放心了 |
[02:02] | I didn’t sign the damage waiver on this pregnant roller skate. | 这辆小破车可没投事故保险 |
[02:05] | Oh, yeah. That’s why we should’ve taken your car. | 是啊 所以我们本该开你的车的 |
[02:07] | No way, man, you know the rules in my car. | 别做梦了 你知道开我车的规矩 |
[02:09] | No food, no drink, | 不得吃东西 不得喝东西 |
[02:10] | no dirty-ass feet up on the dash | 不得把脏脚举上仪表板 |
[02:12] | and definitely no dangerous chemicals sloshing around in the back. | 更不许危险化学品放在后面 |
[02:15] | Jack, come on, breathe, man. | 杰克 得了 别紧张 |
[02:17] | We’re going away for some R&R. | 我们要去进行休养 |
[02:19] | You got to let the tension go. | 你得放下紧张感 |
[02:20] | You let the tension go, Bozer. | 你也放下紧张感啊 博兹 |
[02:22] | This car’s in my name, dude. | 这车是我租的 哥们 |
[02:23] | And please, for the last time, | 拜托 我最后说一次 |
[02:25] | get that water bottle off that leather seat. | 把水瓶从皮座上拿下去 |
[02:28] | It’s leatherette. | 是假皮的 |
[02:29] | My aunt’s cat could do his business all over this seat | 我姨妈的猫在这座椅上拉一坨 |
[02:31] | and it would clean up with one Bounty. | 也能轻松清理干净 |
[02:33] | Okay, first of all, gross. | 好了 首先 恶心 |
[02:35] | Second, who rents a minivan? | 其次 谁会租小面包啊 |
[02:37] | Oh, wait, old people. Never mind. | 等等 老头子 当我没说 |
[02:39] | Hey, for your information, | 告诉你 |
[02:40] | the minivan is the workhorse of the middle class. Besides… | 面包车就是中产阶级的驮马 再说 |
[02:43] | this was the last rental on the whole damn lot. | 这是整个车场仅剩的一辆租车 |
[02:45] | And in lime green? | 还是青绿的 |
[02:47] | I’m shocked. | 好震惊 |
[02:48] | Mac, you don’t happen to have any duct tape, | 小麦 你不会有胶带吧 |
[02:50] | you know, for the word hole? | 封上后面那张嘴 |
[02:52] | No, and even if I did, she’s not wrong. | 没有 就算我有 她没说错 |
[02:54] | Oh, thanks a lot. Thanks. | 谢了 真谢了 |
[02:57] | You were right, Mac. It’s pretty up here. | 你是对的 小麦 这里很漂亮 |
[02:59] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:01] | Mission City has its charms. | 米申市挺美的 |
[03:03] | If you admit it has its charms, then why haven’t we been back? | 你既然承认这里美 为什么我们那么久没回来过 |
[03:05] | We’ve been busy. | 我们不是忙嘛 |
[03:06] | Not that busy. | 没忙到那种程度 |
[03:08] | All right? Mr. Ericson’s been asking you | 好吗 埃里克森老师 |
[03:09] | to come speak to his class for five years now | 这五年来一直希望你去跟他的学生讲话 |
[03:11] | and every year you turn him down, even though I say we should go. | 虽然我觉得我们该去 你每年还是都拒绝他 |
[03:15] | Yeah, well, you were right. | 你是对的 |
[03:16] | I think getting away is gonna be good for all of us. | 我觉得出来度假对我们都会有好处 |
[03:18] | Yeah, it will. | 是啊 |
[03:19] | Psyched to see what’s changed in the old hood, | 真等不及看看老街区有什么变化 |
[03:22] | grab a bite from Burger Nirvana… | 去汉堡天堂吃点东西 |
[03:24] | maybe, uh, see what Darlene Martin’s up to. | 或许看看达琳·马丁的近况 |
[03:27] | You never told me about Darlene. | 你可没跟我提过达琳 |
[03:29] | Darlene was the prettiest girl in school | 达琳是学校最漂亮的女生 |
[03:31] | and Mac’s chem lab partner. He had a huge crush on her. | 也是小麦的实验室搭档 他超级喜欢她 |
[03:34] | Huge. | 超级 |
[03:35] | Yeah, and then I lost a bet, bozer made me ask her to prom. | 是啊 然后我赌输了 博兹逼我去找她去舞会 |
[03:38] | You helped Mac get a prom date? | 你帮小麦约到舞会女伴 |
[03:40] | That’s nice of you. | 真好心 |
[03:41] | It would’ve been… | 本来是挺好 |
[03:42] | – but Darlene Martin shot Mac down cold. – No, I… | -但达琳·马丁冷酷地拒绝了小麦 -我 |
[03:45] | – It was very disrespectful. – I didn’t even want to go to prom. | -非常侮辱人 -我本就不想去舞会 |
[03:48] | What? I didn’t even… | 怎么了 我本就… |
[03:50] | There was a live shuttle launch on TV that night. | 那晚电视上本来直播航天飞机发射的 |
[03:52] | – I wanted to see where we… – No, no, no, wait a minute. | -我想看… -不不 等一下 |
[03:53] | Just back up now. Back up. | 往后倒 倒回去 |
[03:54] | You lost a bet so you were forced to ask a hot chick to the prom? | 你因为赌输了 而被迫去邀一个漂亮女生去舞会 |
[03:59] | You and I had a very different high school experience, my friend. | 你和我的高中体验太不相同了 |
[04:02] | And how was your high school experience, Miss Davis? | 你的高中体验如何 戴维斯小姐 |
[04:04] | I imagine you broke a lot of hearts. | 你应该伤过不少人的心吧 |
[04:06] | Well, actually, no. | 其实没有 |
[04:07] | I spent most of my time teaching myself how to hack | 我大部分时间都在自学如何黑入 |
[04:10] | – military-grade encryption. – Oh… my God. | -军用级的加密 -天呐 |
[04:12] | I’m in a car full of nerds. | 我跟一群书呆子坐在一辆车里 |
[04:14] | Who rented this minivan again? | 谁租的这辆面包车来着 |
[04:16] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[04:18] | Well, you won’t have to hack anything this weekend | 你这周末什么都不用黑 |
[04:20] | and I must say, it’s, um, | 我得说 |
[04:23] | it’s nice seeing your face without a screen in front of it. | 很高兴看到你面前没戳着一块屏幕 |
[04:34] | Mission City Junior High. | 米申市初中 |
[04:36] | No one would ever believe that two secret agents | 绝不会有人相信这里的走廊 |
[04:38] | used to walk these halls. | 曾经有两个秘密特工走过 |
[04:41] | Bit generous calling yourself an agent. | 喊自己特工有点太不客气了 |
[04:42] | You haven’t even started yet… | 你还没开始工作呢 |
[04:44] | but you got the secret part right. | 但秘密是没错 |
[04:46] | You mention anything about the Phoenix, | 你敢提凤凰基金会的事 |
[04:47] | Thorton’ll make you disappear. | 索顿会让你消失 |
[04:49] | Mac! Hey! You know, these teachers here, they had a running bet. | 小麦 这里的老师一直在打赌 |
[04:53] | Will Angus MacGyver ever come back? | 安格斯·麦凯弗会不会回来 |
[04:56] | Only took me five years to win. | 我五年才赢 |
[04:58] | It’s great to see you, Mac. | 见到你真好 小麦 |
[05:00] | You too, Mr. Ericson. | 我也是 埃里克森老师 |
[05:01] | Oh, Mr. Ericson? Please. | 埃里克森老师 得了 |
[05:03] | I think you’re old enough now to call me Arthur. | 你现在已经是可以喊我亚瑟的年纪了 |
[05:05] | Yeah, seems a little weird, but okay… | 是啊 感觉有点怪 但好吧 |
[05:08] | Arthur, I’d like you to meet some of my think tank coworkers. | 亚瑟 介绍一下我智囊团的同事 |
[05:10] | – This is Jack Dalton. – Hey, Jack. | -杰克·达尔顿 -你好 |
[05:13] | – This is Riley Davis. – Riley. | -莱丽·戴维斯 -莱丽 |
[05:14] | And, uh, I think you remember Bozer. | 你应该记得博兹 |
[05:17] | Wilt Bozer, oh, my God. | 维尔特·博兹 天呐 |
[05:18] | The only graduate that didn’t include a quote | 唯一没在年鉴里留下 |
[05:20] | about himself in the yearbook. | 自己的名言的毕业生 |
[05:21] | Well, that’s because you vetoed the one I submitted. | 因为你否决我提交的那个 |
[05:25] | “Most Likely to Conceive” was unanimously rejected | “最可能怀孕”被一致否决了 |
[05:28] | for being in poor taste. | 因为太低俗了 |
[05:29] | Glad to see you haven’t changed. | 很高兴你一点没变 |
[05:31] | Ideas. Conceive ideas. I’m a misunderstood genius. | 点子 有点子 我是被误解的天才 |
[05:35] | Okay, fair warning, Mac, some of the faculty | 好吧 警告你 小麦 有些教职工 |
[05:37] | still haven’t forgiven you for the, uh, incident. | 还没原谅你当年搞出的事故 |
[05:41] | Mis… Arthur, that was 14 years ago. | 老师…亚瑟 那都是14年前了 |
[05:44] | And why are they only mad at me? | 他们为什么只气我 |
[05:46] | Bozer was there, too. | 博兹当时也在 |
[05:47] | Clearly, they know I was only there to lend you moral support. | 显然 他们知道我只是去对你进行精神支持的 |
[05:51] | Oh, wow, will you look at that, late for class. | 看啊 上课迟到了 |
[05:53] | Some things never change. | 有些事永远不会变 |
[05:56] | and so he went from MIT to the army, | 所以他离开麻省理工学院后去参了军 |
[05:58] | where he worked as an EOD tech disarming bombs overseas. | 他在那里做爆炸处理小组技术人员 在海外拆弹 |
[06:03] | And now he’s working with a think tank | 现在 他在一家智囊团工作 |
[06:05] | solving problems facing our future. | 解决关于我们未来的问题 |
[06:11] | They’re all yours, Mac. | 交给你了 小麦 |
[06:18] | I’m, uh, Mac. | 我是小麦 |
[06:20] | So, science. | 科学 |
[06:22] | Think we can all agree that it is… | 我想大家都同意 它… |
[06:26] | Well, there’s nothing more interesting. | 没什么比它更有趣的了 |
[06:28] | Am I right? | 是吧 |
[06:35] | Yes. | 什么事 |
[06:36] | Mr. Ericson said you built an in-line | 埃里克森老师说你六年级时 |
[06:38] | four-cylinder engine in sixth grade. Is that true? | 建了一台内嵌式四缸引擎 是真的吗 |
[06:42] | I did. I wanted to make it a V-6, | 是的 我想做V6的 |
[06:44] | but I just couldn’t find all the parts. | 但找不到所有零件 |
[06:46] | So if you cracked a cylinder, | 如果弄碎了气缸 |
[06:48] | would you fix it with pinning technique or use the furnace weld? | 你会采取阻塞还是熔炉焊接来修复 |
[06:50] | The real issue is microfractures in the metallic crystal lattice. | 真正的问题是金属晶格的微裂痕 |
[06:53] | You can’t get rid of them– that’s why a furnace weld | 这个无法修复 所以熔炉焊接 |
[06:55] | is preferable over a cold technique like pinning. | 比阻塞这种冷办法要更好 |
[06:58] | Especially when considering excessive heating | 尤其考虑到过热 |
[07:00] | under high compression. | 高压 |
[07:01] | I prefer a tungsten inert gas weld on… aluminum. | 我更喜欢用钨惰性气体焊铝 |
[07:09] | But we can talk about that after class. | 但这个我们可以下课说 |
[07:11] | For now, let’s focus on something fun. | 现在 我们说点好玩的 |
[07:13] | Who likes to watch things blow up? | 谁想看东西爆炸 |
[07:15] | Me! Me! | 我 我 |
[07:18] | And this… this is where I first met Mac. | 这 就是我跟小麦初遇的地方 |
[07:21] | We were in the fifth grade. | 我们当时五年级 |
[07:22] | He was getting his butt kicked by Donnie Sandoz, | 他被唐尼·桑托斯暴揍 |
[07:24] | this big ugly dude from the wrestling team. | 那人是摔跤队的大块头丑男 |
[07:27] | Mac was bullied? | 小麦被欺负过 |
[07:28] | When you got a first name like Angus, yeah, | 起个安格斯那样的名字 是啊 |
[07:30] | you’re pretty much running for your life all through high school. | 你整个高中都要忙着逃命 |
[07:32] | Things got better after we met. | 我们认识后情况就好多了 |
[07:34] | Well, actually, things got better after I broke Donnie’s nose. | 其实 我打断唐尼的鼻子后情况好多了 |
[07:38] | Good for you. | 不错嘛 |
[07:39] | – Attaboy. – I also got suspended for two weeks. | -干得漂亮 -我还被停学了两周 |
[07:41] | But Mac would come over every day after school with my homework, | 但是小麦每天放学后会拿作业来给我 |
[07:44] | and from there, a great friendship was born. | 从此 一段伟大的友谊诞生了 |
[07:46] | Any chance the location of “The incident” is on this tour? | “事故”的地点会包含在本次游览中吗 |
[07:49] | Yeah, mac and I pinky-swore never to speak about that again. | 嗯 小麦和我拉勾保证绝不再提起那事的 |
[07:54] | Moving along, then, hey, | 走吧 |
[07:55] | let me show you the gym where Mac made lightning indoors. | 我带你们去看我和小麦在室内造出闪电的地方 |
[07:59] | You know we’re not leaving Mission City till we get details | 你知道我们离开米申市之前绝对要挖到 |
[08:02] | – on this incident, right? – Oh, yeah. | -这起事故的细节吧 -当然 |
[08:03] | Now you add soap to the hydrogen peroxide-food coloring mixture. | 将肥皂液加入过氧化氢和人工色素的混合物 |
[08:08] | The soap bubbles are what trap the oxygen. | 肥皂泡会吸收氧气 |
[08:13] | Now dump the watery yeast in, | 把液体酵母丢进去 |
[08:15] | and the immediate result is a very powerful exothermic reaction. | 会立刻产生强烈的放热反应 |
[08:27] | It’s called elephant toothpaste. | 这叫做大象牙膏 |
[08:28] | It’s a perfect example of a rapid chemical reaction. | 是快速化学反应的最佳示例 |
[08:32] | Thank you, Mac. | 谢谢 小麦 |
[08:33] | Thanks for that amazing demonstration. | 多谢你精彩的演示 |
[08:39] | That was great. The kids loved it. | 太棒了 孩子们很喜欢 |
[08:40] | If you get tired of that think tank, you got a knack for teaching. | 如果你厌倦了那个智囊团 你很会教书 |
[08:43] | Thanks. That means a lot coming from you. | 谢谢 你能这么说我很高兴 |
[08:46] | When I’m done cleaning up this mess, | 等我清理好这里 |
[08:47] | we’re gonna go to Burger Nirvana, if you want to join. | 我们要去汉堡天堂 你想来吗 |
[08:49] | Oh, I would, but… you know, I always keep the lab open | 我想 但是 我放学后总是开着 |
[08:51] | for the students after school. | 实验室让学生进来 |
[08:53] | You remember. | 你记得的 |
[08:55] | How could I forget? I practically lived here. | 怎么忘得了 我几乎就住这儿 |
[09:00] | Hey, you got a smart one over there. | 那个小姑娘很聪明 |
[09:02] | Valerie Lawson. Yeah. | 瓦莱丽·劳森 是啊 |
[09:04] | She’s the brightest kid I’ve ev… | 她是我见过最聪明的孩子 |
[09:06] | well, I’ve ever had since you. | 自你之后最聪明的 |
[09:08] | She devours everything I throw at her. | 我讲什么 她都如饥似渴 |
[09:10] | Chemistry, biology, physics, you name it. | 化学 生物 物理 什么都喜欢 |
[09:13] | Yeah, she was blowing me away with her questions earlier. | 她刚刚的问题让我大吃一惊 |
[09:16] | Yeah. Well, I don’t know. | 不好说 |
[09:19] | Something wrong? | 怎么了 |
[09:21] | Well, something’s going on with her. | 她有点不对劲 |
[09:22] | Her grades starting dropping a couple of months ago. | 几个月前 她的成绩开始下降 |
[09:25] | That reminds me. After your… | 提醒我了 等你 |
[09:27] | After my dad left. | 我父亲离开后 |
[09:28] | Yeah. And she’s from a single-parent home, too. | 是啊 她也是单亲家庭的 |
[09:31] | Lately, this very inquisitive young lady | 最近 这个很好问的女孩 |
[09:34] | has become very, very quiet. | 变得非常沉默 |
[09:36] | Talking to you today, | 今天跟你讲话 |
[09:37] | that’s the most I’ve heard her speak in weeks. | 是她几周来说话最多的一次 |
[09:45] | Nice work. | 真不错 |
[09:46] | Where’d you get the servos from? | 伺服系统哪来的 |
[09:48] | An RC car? | 遥控车吗 |
[09:49] | DVD players. But… | DVD机 但是 |
[09:51] | I’m still trying to increase their range of… | 我还在想办法增加它们的 |
[09:53] | Motion? | 动态范围 |
[09:54] | Did you try to adjust the feedback potentiometers? | 你尝试过调整反馈电位计吗 |
[09:57] | I tried that, but I lost so much precision | 我试过了 但精准度下降了 |
[09:59] | it basically negated the increase in torque. | 增加的扭矩几乎被抵消了 |
[10:05] | Well… what about down here? Let’s just try this out… | 那这里呢 试试看 |
[10:11] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[10:14] | Hey, uh, I’m afraid this is school property. | 这里是学校 |
[10:17] | I’m gonna have to ask… | 我得请你们 |
[10:21] | Give us the girl and you won’t get hurt. | 把女孩交给我们 你就不会受伤 |
[10:23] | I know what you’re thinking– | 我知道你们在想什么 |
[10:24] | this isn’t gonna be a fair fight. | 这样打起来很不公平 |
[10:26] | There’s only two of them, and I’m in a science lab. | 他们只有俩人 而我在实验室里 |
[10:36] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你想去哪 |
[10:42] | No! Stop! Please, stop! Mac! | 不 别 小麦 |
[10:53] | I don’t know who the hell you are. | 我不知道你是谁 |
[10:55] | But if you or anyone else call the cops, | 但你或任何人敢报警 |
[10:58] | then the girl’s dead. | 那个姑娘就死定了 |
[11:06] | Okay. That’s good. We’ll talk to you in a little bit. | 好吧 行 我们稍后通话 |
[11:09] | Well, Riley and Bozer got Mr. Ericson to the E.R. | 莱丽和博兹送埃里克森老师去急诊室了 |
[11:12] | He’s gonna be fine. | 他不会有事 |
[11:13] | So, did these guys say what they wanted with the girl? | 他们有说为什么想抓那女孩了吗 |
[11:15] | Just… not to tell the cops. | 只说不能报警 |
[11:18] | Okay. Well, Riley’s getting into the school security system, | 好吧 莱丽正在黑入学校监控 |
[11:21] | see if we can get some footage of the kidnappers. | 看是否能找到绑架者的录像 |
[11:23] | Once we have that, we’ll hunt these guys down and find Valerie. | 等我们拿到了那个 我们就会找到他们和瓦莱丽 |
[11:30] | Yeah? | 谁 |
[11:32] | Mr. Lawson? | 劳森先生 |
[11:34] | What do you want? | 什么事 |
[11:36] | We’re here about your daughter, Valerie. Can you open up? | 我们为您女儿瓦莱丽而来 能开门吗 |
[11:47] | They, uh… called me at work. | 他们打到我单位 |
[11:48] | Just… told me to come home and wait. | 叫我回家来等着 |
[11:50] | Wait for what? | 等什么 |
[11:51] | I don’t know. Just… wait. | 我不知道 就说让我等 |
[11:53] | Any idea who these guys were, or why they’d want to take Valerie? | 知道他们是谁 为什么要抓走瓦莱丽吗 |
[11:56] | No. No idea. | 不 不知道 |
[12:00] | You, uh… raced rally car, I see, huh? | 你赛车啊 |
[12:04] | Well, yeah… A long time ago. | 很久以前了 |
[12:07] | I, uh… I was working my way up through open wheel, when, uh… | 我当时正在一点点向开轮式赛车进发 |
[12:11] | when Kelli got sick. | 但凯莉病了 |
[12:15] | I realized I… I was all Val had left, so, uh… | 我意识到瓦尔只有我了 所以 |
[12:19] | I don’t know, it just… | 说不清 |
[12:20] | it started feeling a little too dangerous, you know? | 我就是开始觉得那太危险了 |
[12:22] | That explains why she knows so much about cars. | 怪不得她那么了解车 |
[12:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:26] | Mr. Lawson, do you have any enemies? | 劳森先生 你有敌人吗 |
[12:29] | Do you owe anyone money? | 你欠谁钱吗 |
[12:32] | Look, I don’t know who you guys are, | 我不知道你们是谁 |
[12:35] | but these people said no cops. | 但他们不让报警的 |
[12:36] | Well, actually, we’re the people you call when they say “no cops”. | 其实 我们就是”不让报警”时你该找的人 |
[12:39] | Yeah, that may be so, but, uh… | 或许吧 但是 |
[12:41] | I really don’t think they want me having any help. | 我觉得他们不会希望我找人帮忙 |
[12:43] | You may have put Val in more danger just by being here. | 你们的到来可能就会让瓦尔有危险 |
[12:46] | I-I think the best thing to do is for you guys just to leave | 我觉得你们最好还是走吧 |
[12:48] | and-and let me handle this. | 让我来处理 |
[12:52] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[13:01] | That’s cow pies, man. | 净扯淡 |
[13:03] | That’s a big old pile of cow patties. That dude’s in on it. | 净跟我们扯淡 他也是一伙儿的 |
[13:06] | – Kidnapping his own daughter? – Yeah. | -绑架自己的女儿 -对 |
[13:07] | I don’t think so, but there is something he’s not telling us. | 我觉得不是 但他的确有事瞒我们 |
[13:10] | So, how do we get him talking? | 我们怎么让他开口 |
[13:18] | I actually have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[13:21] | But I’m sure you’re not gonna like it. | 但你肯定不会喜欢 |
[13:23] | I don’t like liars. | 我不喜欢撒谎的人 |
[13:33] | Can we talk about this for a minute, bud? | 我们能商量一下吗 |
[13:35] | I’m responsible for all the damages, remember? | 这车没上保险 记得吗 |
[13:38] | Okay. So… | 好吧 |
[13:40] | Your “bank account” or missing kid. | 你的”钱包”和失踪儿童 |
[13:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:52] | Well, since you just cost me my deposit, | 鉴于你刚害我丢了定金 |
[13:53] | you may as well go ahead and tell me what you’re making here. | 你不如告诉我你要做什么 |
[13:58] | Well, I’m taking advantage of Maxwell’s theory | 我要利用麦克斯韦尔的理论 |
[14:00] | of electromagnetism and its relation to light particles. | 关于电磁和光粒子的关系 |
[14:03] | Conversational English, please. | 请说人话 |
[14:06] | Well… | 好吧 |
[14:07] | I’m gonna take the laser from the CD player, | 我要拿CD机的激光 |
[14:09] | bounce it off that window, | 射在那扇窗上 |
[14:11] | reflect it into this photocell to create a remote listening device. | 反射进这个光电池里 做一个远程监听器 |
[14:15] | It’ll turn the vibrations into sound. | 它能将振动转化成声波 |
[14:17] | That way we can just hang back | 这样我们就能在这里 |
[14:19] | and still hear what’s going on inside. | 听到屋里的情况 |
[14:21] | Probably could have done that without ripping out the dash. | 或许不用弄坏仪表盘也可以做到 |
[14:47] | I’m glad you’re okay, Arthur. | 很高兴你没事 亚瑟 |
[14:49] | I appreciate you calling. | 多谢你来电 |
[14:50] | But, look, I have to keep this line open. | 但是 我得保持电话不占线 |
[14:54] | Uh, I know, but they said not to tell the police or… | 我知道 但他们叫别报警的 |
[14:57] | Look, I’ll call the minute I know anything. | 等我知道情况马上打给你 |
[14:59] | All right? I-I promise. | 好吗 我保证 |
[15:00] | I don’t know. | 不好说 |
[15:01] | Maybe the thing he’s not telling us is just that he’s terrified. | 或许他隐瞒的是他的恐惧 |
[15:04] | Well, you heard the man. If they’re calling to negotiate, | 你听到他了 如果他们想谈判 |
[15:06] | that means that Valerie’s still alive. | 那么瓦莱丽就还活着 |
[15:08] | – Right. – Figure all we have to do is wait for that phone call, | -嗯 -我们只需要等电话 |
[15:12] | it’ll probably lead us to where they’re holding her. | 或许就能引我们找到他们关她的地方 |
[15:16] | No big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[15:17] | I know another way in. | 我知道别的路 |
[15:19] | You and Mac used to break in here a lot? | 你和小麦以前常闯进来吗 |
[15:21] | All the time. | 经常的 |
[15:23] | You guys were real juvenile delinquents. | 你们真是少年犯 |
[15:25] | Uh, says the girl who was in prison. | 蹲过监狱的妹子还有脸说 |
[15:27] | We weren’t delinquents, all right? | 我们不是犯 |
[15:29] | Come on, this is Mac we’re talking about. | 小麦是什么人啊 |
[15:31] | Guy’s always been a Boy Scout. | 他一直是个正直小子 |
[15:32] | A Boy Scout who partakes in breaking and entering. | 一个参与擅闯的正直小子 |
[15:34] | We were breaking in so he could do more experiments after hours. | 我们闯进去是为了让他在放学后继续做实验 |
[15:37] | Sure, sometimes his curiosity got out of hand, all right? | 是啊 有时他会太过好奇 |
[15:40] | But it was your typical run-of-the-mill science nerd trouble. | 但也就是一般的科学书呆子惹的那些麻烦 |
[15:43] | With occasional police involvement. | 偶尔会惊动警察 |
[15:45] | Okay, our way in is just up here. | 好了 进去的路就在这边 |
[15:48] | There’s a skylight that doesn’t lock, all right? | 有扇天窗不上锁 |
[15:50] | So Mac and I, we used to climb this tree to get to the roof, | 我和小麦 我们以前会爬树 上房顶 |
[15:53] | – and then, you know, we would be up… – Bozer. | -然后 我们 -博兹 |
[15:58] | They, uh… must’ve cut the tree down. | 他们一定是砍了树 |
[16:03] | Damn… That was a nice tree. | 该死 那棵树挺好的 |
[16:06] | All right. No worries, all right? Stay calm; I got this. | 没事 别担心 冷静 我有办法 |
[16:08] | All right, all I have to do is, uh, time my jump, | 我只需要计算好 跳起来 |
[16:12] | grab that crack up there, uh, pull myself up, | 抓住上面的裂缝 把自己拉上去 |
[16:15] | swing a leg over, and, uh, we should be good, you know. | 甩条腿过去 应该就行了 |
[16:18] | Some would call me a cougar. | 有人会说我矫健如美洲豹 |
[16:23] | Guess I learned a few things watching Mac these last few months. | 这几个月我观察小麦学了点招数 |
[16:27] | Yeah. Then I’ll, uh, have to keep an extra close eye on you. | 嗯 那我可得好好盯着你了 |
[16:32] | So I can, you know, learn all this spy stuff. | 这样我才能 学会间谍这套招数 |
[16:37] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:41] | How long will it take you to get… | 你要多久 |
[16:42] | – I’m in. – Damn. | -进去了 -厉害 |
[16:47] | Look. These idiots parked their cars right in front of the school. | 看 这些白痴把车就停在校门口 |
[17:01] | Can you zoom in on their license plate? | 你能放大他们的车牌吗 |
[17:03] | Best I can do is a partial plate on one of the cars. | 我只能弄到一辆车的部分车牌 |
[17:07] | Even if I can hack the DMV on this fossil, | 就算我拿这台老古董能黑入车管局 |
[17:09] | it could take days to ID these guys. | 也可能要好几天才查得到他们的身份 |
[17:11] | May not need the DMV when you got the B-O-Z. | 有了博兹 或许不需要车管局 |
[17:18] | You’re kinda supposed to do the cool thing first, | 你得先把酷炫的事做完 |
[17:20] | then give yourself props. | 再吹嘘 |
[17:22] | My bad, my bad. First mission. | 我的错 第一次任务嘛 |
[17:25] | – It’s not a mission. – It’s kind of a mission. | -不是任务 -算是个任务 |
[17:29] | Okay, I’m gonna just do that cool thing now. | 好吧 我去做酷炫的事了 |
[17:36] | You know, I used to believe you | 我以前相信你 |
[17:37] | when you would say you were too busy to come home, | 那套太忙没法回家的说辞 |
[17:39] | but now I’m starting to realize Bozer was right. | 但现在我开始明白博兹是对的 |
[17:42] | You avoid it completely. That’s why you never even talk about it. | 你完全回避了 所以你都从没提起过 |
[17:46] | Just ’cause you never shut up about Texas doesn’t mean… | 虽然你总是一刻不停地说得州 不代表 |
[17:48] | that I have to be proud of where I’m from. | 我也得为我的家乡感到自豪 |
[17:49] | That’s called Lone Star pride, all right? | 这叫孤星骄傲 |
[17:51] | And Texas is a state, not a town. | 得州是州 不是镇 |
[17:54] | It did use to be its own country, but don’t get me sidetracked. | 它虽然曾经是独立国家 但别跑偏了 |
[17:57] | I know what it’s like to have mixed feelings about a place. | 我知道对一个地方有复杂感情的感觉 |
[18:01] | All right? | 好吗 |
[18:03] | Look, is coming home really that bad? | 回家真那么糟糕吗 |
[18:05] | No. No, it’s not bad, it’s just– it’s complicated. | 不 不糟 只是复杂 |
[18:09] | Oh, yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:11] | I get it, you like to live like a shark. | 我懂 你喜欢像鲨鱼一样生活 |
[18:15] | Oh, yeah, yeah. Always… | 是啊 总是 |
[18:18] | swimming straight forward, never looking back, | 径直向前游 从不回头 |
[18:20] | and that’s cool, man. Sharks are cool. | 这没事 鲨鱼很酷 |
[18:21] | But even if a shark could make a choice– | 但是就连鲨鱼也可以决定 |
[18:24] | I mean, if it had a brain that was developed enough | 如果它的大脑够发达 |
[18:28] | to make a conscious decision, | 可以做出有意识决定的话 |
[18:29] | I don’t know the science behind it– | 我不是很懂这里面的科学道理 |
[18:30] | but if it could choose between swimming forward, all the time, | 但如果它可以选择是永远向前游 |
[18:34] | or stop and taking a moment to reflect. | 还是停下 反思一会儿 |
[18:38] | You want to bail out of this metaphor, don’t you? | 你现在后悔用这个比喻了吧 |
[18:40] | Hey, what I’m saying is, it’s okay to step back, reflect, | 我的意思是 人是可以退后一步 想想人生 |
[18:43] | look at the past, come home, and let it remind you | 回顾过去 回家 提醒自己 |
[18:48] | what it is that makes you you. | 是什么造就了你 |
[18:52] | Even if it’s complicated. | 哪怕这很复杂 |
[18:56] | You know, in spite of yourself, | 尽管你表达能力捉急 |
[18:58] | I think I understand what you’re saying, and you’re right. | 我好像理解你的意思了 你是对的 |
[19:01] | Yeah. Hey, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[19:04] | I got a lead on the kidnappers. | 我查到绑匪的线索了 |
[19:05] | You pulled a plate from security cams and hacked the DMV? | 你从监控上查到车牌 在车管局里查到了 |
[19:08] | – Actually, no… – You don’t need the DMV when you got the B-O-Z. | -其实 不是 -有博兹 就不需要车管局 |
[19:13] | Did I do it right that time? | 这次对了吧 |
[19:14] | No, because now you’re just repeating yourself. | 不对 你这就是重复了 |
[19:17] | Guys. Kidnapped little girl here. | 各位 被绑的小女孩 |
[19:19] | Oh, right. Sorry, Mac. | 对了 抱歉 小麦 |
[19:20] | So I noticed the kidnappers’ cars were all tricked out, | 我注意到绑匪的车进行过改装了 |
[19:23] | a lot of aftermarket parts. | 有很多零件市场淘来的货 |
[19:24] | So I thought, Mission City’s not that big, | 我就想 米申市不大 |
[19:27] | somebody has to know who does that kind of work. | 肯定有人知道谁做这类的事 |
[19:28] | So I called Justin Wright. | 所以我打给了贾斯汀·莱特 |
[19:31] | Jus-Justin Wright? | 贾斯汀·莱特 |
[19:32] | The kid who stole my sneakers and threw them off the bus? | 偷了我的鞋 丢到大巴下那个孩子 |
[19:34] | Yeah, he’s a lawyer now; totally mellowed out. | 对 他现在是律师了 人好多了 |
[19:36] | A-And to be fair, you did incinerate his moped. | 而且 你烧了他的轻摩托 |
[19:39] | Anyway, Justin was always into cars, so I called him up, | 总之 贾斯汀一直喜欢车 我打给了他 |
[19:42] | and he said there’s only one guy in town | 他说镇上只有一个人 |
[19:44] | who does that kind of customization. | 能做这种定制改装活儿 |
[19:46] | A former race car driver turned mechanic. | 一个该做机械师的前赛车手 |
[19:49] | – Frank Lawson. – Bingo. | -弗兰克·劳森 -没错 |
[19:52] | He knows who took his daughter. | 他知道是谁绑了他女儿 |
[19:53] | Which means he knows how to find her. | 所以他知道怎么找到她 |
[20:01] | There he is. | 他出来了 |
[20:10] | I’m starting to get the feeling this guy’s in way over his head. | 我开始觉得这家伙是自不量力 |
[20:23] | Yeah, yeah. Guy tore out of here in quite the hurry. | 嗯 他急匆匆地开车跑了 |
[20:26] | We were hoping maybe you could hack a satellite, | 我们想让你能不能黑个卫星 |
[20:27] | ping his GPS, something like that. | 定位他 什么的 |
[20:30] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[20:31] | All right, thanks. | 好了 谢谢 |
[20:33] | So Riley confirmed that Lawson didn’t get any calls on his landline. | 莱丽证实劳森的座机并未接到过电话 |
[20:36] | She’s checking right now | 她正在查 |
[20:37] | to see if he got any texts on his cell from the kidnappers. | 他的手机是否收到过绑匪的短信 |
[20:41] | What? You got something here? | 怎么了 有什么发现 |
[20:42] | Hybrid tread patterns. | 两种车辙 |
[20:44] | So he’s got tires that are made for pavement and off-roading. | 那么他有普通和越野两种车胎 |
[20:48] | And… | 而且 |
[20:49] | see the way his tires gripped the road right there? | 看到他车胎抓地的车痕了吗 |
[20:51] | Even after he fishtailed? | 甚至是在他摆尾之后 |
[20:53] | He’s got special suspension. | 有特别悬架 |
[20:55] | Okay, so he’s looking to go fast over uneven terrain. | 这么说来 他是想在崎岖地开快车 |
[20:59] | Why is that, you think? | 你觉得这是为什么呢 |
[21:03] | Look at what came off his tire. | 瞧瞧从他轮胎上掉下什么了 |
[21:07] | You look like that’s important, | 看你的表情感觉很重要 |
[21:08] | but I’m just seeing a clump of mud there, brah. | 但这在我眼里就是一团泥 兄弟 |
[21:10] | Red clay, also called ultisol. | 红粘土 也称作老成土 |
[21:14] | Mainly found in the southeast, | 一般出现在东南面 |
[21:15] | but we do have a couple of deposits up here in NorCal. | 但我们北加州这边也有些沉积层 |
[21:19] | My grandfather used to tell me stories | 我爷爷以前跟我讲过 |
[21:21] | about how bootleggers used that old logging road | 一些私酿酒贩利用旧的伐木路 |
[21:23] | to smuggle goods during Prohibition. | 在禁酒令时期走私酒水 |
[21:25] | About an hour drive from here. | 从这里走大概要一小时车程 |
[21:27] | Ex-race car driver, car’s tricked out for off-roading. | 前任赛车手 车被改装成了越野车 |
[21:31] | You think he’s doing some smuggling? | 你觉得他是干走私吗 |
[21:39] | So you never finished telling me | 你还没跟我说完 |
[21:41] | what was so complicated about you coming home. | 你回家怎么就复杂了 |
[21:45] | It’s hard for me to come up here because… | 回家对我来说很难 因为 |
[21:49] | I just feel guilty. | 我感觉很愧疚 |
[21:52] | “Guilty”? Guilty for what? | 愧疚” 为什么愧疚 |
[21:58] | Guilty because I have so many good memories of this place. | 因为我在这里有很多美好的回忆 |
[22:02] | Memories of my dad, memories of my grandfather. | 我和我爸的回忆 我和我爷爷的回忆 |
[22:05] | Moving in with Bozer. | 还有搬到博兹那里住 |
[22:08] | But… | 但是… |
[22:11] | Mission City is always gonna be the place | 米申市永远都是 |
[22:12] | where I lost my mom. | 我失去我妈的地方 |
[22:17] | Eh, it just feels wrong being happy in this place. | 就是感觉在这里开心很不舒服 |
[22:22] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[22:24] | I pretty much went through the same thing | 我跟我老爸的事 |
[22:26] | with my old man. | 差不多也这样 |
[22:27] | For years after he died, I was miserable. | 他去世后的几年 我痛彻心扉 |
[22:29] | Couldn’t go anywhere near that GTO. | 没办法靠近那辆GTO |
[22:31] | All the times we spent working on it, | 总让我想起一起改车的时光 |
[22:33] | all the road trips we had together. | 一起自驾游的时光 |
[22:35] | Just avoided it. | 我故意躲着它 |
[22:37] | And then one day I’m sitting there staring at it, | 有一天 我坐在那里看着那辆车 |
[22:39] | and I could’ve sworn I heard his voice say, | 我真的仿佛听到了他说 |
[22:41] | “Boy, we rebuild that old thing | “儿子 我们重改了那辆车 |
[22:44] | just to let it sit there and collect rust like that”” | 就为了让它在那里积满灰尘吗” |
[22:47] | So I took it out for a spin, | 所以我开出去转了一圈 |
[22:49] | and I’m pretty sure he was riding shotgun, | 我确定他就坐在副驾驶 |
[22:51] | ’cause I got really happy; | 因为我非常开心 |
[22:53] | like really happy for the first time in years. | 多年来第一次那么开心 |
[22:56] | And I know that’s all he ever wanted | 我知道他唯一的心愿就是 |
[22:59] | was for me to be happy. | 我活得开心 |
[23:02] | And, you know, I never met your mother | 我不认识你妈 |
[23:04] | and I don’t know your situation, | 不了解你们的状况 |
[23:05] | but I am sure that she would want you to be happy, | 但我确定她会想看到你过得开心 |
[23:10] | no matter where you are, | 不管你在哪儿 |
[23:11] | no matter what you’re doing. | 做什么事 |
[23:13] | Know what I mean? | 懂我意思吗 |
[23:15] | Yeah. | 懂 |
[23:17] | I think I do. | 我懂 |
[23:23] | Great. | “真好” |
[23:24] | Wait, what do we say? | 我们怎么说 |
[23:25] | What do we tell our by-the-book boss | 我们要跟上司说 |
[23:27] | about the off-the-books operation we’re running | 我们私下擅自进行任务 |
[23:29] | while we’re supposed to be on vacation? | 而不是过假期吗 |
[23:31] | I would plead the fifth on that one, boss. | 我还是保持沉默好了 老大 |
[23:33] | Well, she’s gonna find out, and she’s gonna be mad. | 她会知道的 到时候肯定会生气 |
[23:35] | Oh, so what? She’s always mad at me. Shoot. | 那又怎样 反正我总惹她生气 |
[23:38] | I put a living room suite in the doghouse, man. | 失宠就失宠呗 我不在乎 |
[23:44] | Who’s that? | 谁的电话 |
[23:46] | Thornton’s been blowing up my phone. | 索顿快把我的电话打爆了 |
[23:48] | I haven’t answered yet, but she… | 我还没接 但她… |
[23:48] | Well, hello, Director Thornton. | 你好啊 索顿主管 |
[23:50] | I’m fine, thank you. | 我很好 谢谢 |
[23:53] | Uh, the team? Which team? | 团队 什么团队 |
[23:57] | Oh, that team. | 那个团队 |
[23:58] | Oh, yeah, yeah. They’re good. I mean, | 知道 知道 他们很好 |
[23:59] | we’re-we’re good. H-How are you? | 我们很好 你咋样啊 |
[24:01] | Peachy, Wilt. We have another op coming up in 48 hours. | 好极了 维尔特 48小时后有任务 |
[24:04] | Another op? | 有任务 |
[24:05] | 48 hours? | 48小时 |
[24:06] | Yes. | 对 |
[24:08] | That’s why I need everybody back by then. | 所以我需要大家在那之前回来 |
[24:10] | But right now, I need to find out | 但我现在想知道 |
[24:11] | why no one’s answering my calls. | 为什么没人接我电话 |
[24:13] | Um, I’m not sure why no one’s answering your calls. | 我不知道他们为什么不接你电话 |
[24:15] | I-I mean, I-I do. | 不 我知道 |
[24:17] | We’re at the movies. | 我们在看电影 |
[24:18] | Fun fact, same theater where I showed my first short film. | 正好就是我第一部微电影放映的那间影院 |
[24:22] | So e-everyone’s in airplane mode. | 所以大家都开了飞行模式 |
[24:24] | I-I’m a… I’m a stickler for cinema etiquette. | 我很注重观影礼仪 |
[24:26] | Then why are you not in airplane mode? | 那你为什么没开飞行模式 |
[24:28] | Uh… I’m not in the movie? | 我不在看电影 |
[24:31] | You’re not? | 你没有吗 |
[24:32] | No. I’m, uh… | 是 我… |
[24:33] | I went for a walk. I went for a walk. | 我出来透透气 透透气 |
[24:35] | I-I got a lot on my mind. | 我有很多烦心事 |
[24:36] | You know, I’m still trying to wrap my head around | 我还在努力理顺一些事 |
[24:38] | my-my best friend being a super spy | 我最好的朋友是间谍 |
[24:40] | a-and Jack and-an, | 还有杰克 |
[24:41] | you know, my girlfriend being a part of the crew. | 我女友也是那个团队的人 |
[24:44] | And so, y… so, you know, | 我就是… |
[24:46] | I’m just outside, you know, processing. | 我就是出来消化一下这一切 |
[24:47] | I th– And I think my re– my reception’s ba– | 手机信号… 不好…. |
[24:52] | That was a good cover story, right? | 我编得不错吧 |
[24:53] | No. | 很烂 |
[24:55] | That was a “I’m up to something, please look into it” story. | 一听就是”我行为可疑 快来查吧” |
[24:59] | So there’s room for improvement? | 还有进步空间吧 |
[25:00] | If Thornton wasn’t suspicious before, she sure is now. | 如果索顿之前没怀疑 现在肯定怀疑了 |
[25:03] | Yeah, well, we’re just gonna have to deal with her later. | 好吧 我们稍后再跟她交代吧 |
[25:05] | Right now, we need to focus on finding Valerie. | 我们现在要专心找到瓦莱丽 |
[25:08] | Jack, slow down. | 杰克 停下来 |
[25:09] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[25:12] | What’s he doing? | 他干什么呢 |
[25:13] | Let’s go ask him. | 去问问他吧 |
[25:17] | Hey! Hang on a second now. | 你先别跑 |
[25:20] | Lawson, don’t do it. | 劳森 别这样 |
[25:23] | We just want to talk to you. | 我们就是想跟你谈谈 |
[25:27] | – What are you doing? – I was trying to stop him. | -你干什么 -我正想拦下他呢 |
[25:29] | Yeah. I was actually stopping him. | 嗯 而我拦下他了 |
[25:33] | Where’s Valerie? | 瓦莱丽呢 |
[25:34] | You killed her. You know that? Now I’m stuck. | 你杀了她 知道吗 现在我被困住了 |
[25:36] | You both just killed my little girl. | 你俩杀了我女儿 |
[25:37] | – What are you talking about? – What is going on? | -你说什么呢 -怎么回事 |
[25:40] | Mac, he’s got a lot of money back here. | 小麦 他后车箱有很多钱 |
[25:42] | Look, I want to help you find your daughter, | 我想帮你找到女儿 |
[25:43] | but you got to tell me what’s going on here. | 但你得告诉我究竟是怎么回事 |
[25:46] | I lied to you both. | 我骗了你们俩 |
[25:49] | I-I know why they kidnapped Valerie. | 我知道他们为什么绑架瓦莱丽 |
[25:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:53] | A few years ago, the-the guys that took Val, | 几年前 绑走瓦尔的那些人 |
[25:55] | they-they came to me and asked me to do some driving for them. | 他们来找我 让我帮他们跑几趟车 |
[25:57] | So this isn’t a ransom payment. | 所以这不是交赎金的钱 |
[25:59] | You’re smuggling drug money for these guys? | 你帮那些人运毒品的钱吗 |
[26:01] | Business at my shop was terrible. | 我店里的生意不景气 |
[26:03] | The bank was about to foreclose on my house. | 银行当时要收走我抵押的房子了 |
[26:05] | I didn’t even know how I was gonna put food on the table. | 我都不知道拿什么来养家 |
[26:08] | So-so I took the job. | 所以我接了那个活儿 |
[26:09] | Pick up money from this spot, drive it across state lines. | 从这个地点拿走钱 运过州界 |
[26:12] | It’s, it’s pretty simple. | 挺简单的 |
[26:13] | And the money they paid me, it kept us alive. | 他们给我的钱 能让我糊口 |
[26:15] | You said you knew why they took her. | 你说你知道他们为什么绑走她 |
[26:18] | Because last week, I quit. | 因为我上周不干了 |
[26:20] | The cops are onto these guys. | 警察盯上这伙人了 |
[26:21] | The roads are crawling with patrols and checkpoints. | 路上都是巡警 到处都是检查点 |
[26:24] | I already lost my wife. | 我已经失去了妻子 |
[26:27] | I don’t have any other family. | 我没别的家人了 |
[26:29] | If I get arrested, then Valerie’s gonna be left with no one. | 如果我进监狱 瓦莱丽就孤苦无依了 |
[26:33] | I’m guessing they wouldn’t take no for an answer. | 而他们不允许你洗手不干了 |
[26:34] | So they took Valerie instead, right? | 所以他们绑走了瓦莱丽 对吧 |
[26:36] | An hour ago, they texted me and they said if I make one more run | 一小时前 他们发短信说让我再运一趟 |
[26:38] | for them that they would meet me at the end with Val. | 他们就会带着瓦尔出现在最后交易点 |
[26:41] | Exchange her for the money. | 用钱来换她 |
[26:42] | Now that my car’s ruined, I… | 现在我的车坏了 我… |
[26:44] | I can’t make the run. | 我不能运钱了 |
[26:46] | If I don’t make the run, then my daughter’s as good as dead. | 如果我不运送 我女儿就会没命 |
[26:49] | They’re-they’re gonna kill my little girl. | 他们会杀了我女儿 |
[26:52] | We won’t let that happen. | 我们不会让那样的事发生 |
[26:54] | We’re gonna drive for you. | 我们为你运这一趟 |
[27:11] | So, how long till you’re supposed to meet the guys | 你还有多长时间去见 |
[27:14] | – who took Valerie? – About an hour. | -那些绑走瓦莱丽的人 -一个小时吧 |
[27:16] | But it takes at least that long to get to the meet point. | 但至少要花那么久才能到见面地点 |
[27:18] | They said that if I’m not on time, | 他们说如果我不及时送到 |
[27:19] | they’re gonna kill her. | 就会杀了她 |
[27:21] | Look, but I-I don’t know how | 但我不知道 |
[27:22] | you’re gonna get there in that thing. | 你们开着那辆车怎么过去 |
[27:23] | I mean, you got a minivan with-with no traps, | 那辆小面包没有气孔 |
[27:24] | no mods for off-road terrain. | 没有旋转轮 不能走崎岖地 |
[27:26] | If you’re gonna get there in time, | 如果你们想及时送达 |
[27:27] | you got to be fast, really fast. | 就得开得飞快 |
[27:28] | Even one cop tries to stop you guys, it’s over | 如果一个警察拦下你们了 那就完了 |
[27:31] | We’re not gonna outrun the cops. | 我们不会甩掉警察 |
[27:32] | We’re gonna avoid ’em completely. | 我们会完全避开警察 |
[27:36] | Hey, Bozer, | 博兹 |
[27:37] | I need you to make me an antenna array | 我要你帮我做个天线阵 |
[27:39] | for a radio direction-finding system. | 用来做无线电定向系统 |
[27:41] | Make a who to the what, now? | 为谁做啥 |
[27:43] | Don’t worry, I’ll walk you through the whole thing. | 别担心 我一步一步教你做 |
[27:45] | Do you still remember how to get into the band hall? | 你还记得怎么进到音乐礼堂吧 |
[27:49] | All right, okay, okay, okay. | 好 好 好 |
[27:55] | All right, I’m coming. | 好 我来了 |
[27:55] | I’m going, I’m going. | 我走着呢 走着呢 |
[28:02] | All right, okay. | 好 好 |
[28:03] | All right, slow down! Slow down! | 好 慢点说 慢点说 |
[28:08] | Not that long ago, Bozer and I were in Mr. Ericson’s class, | 不久以前 我和博兹上过埃里克森老师的课 |
[28:11] | the same class Valerie is taking now, | 瓦莱丽也上这堂课了 |
[28:13] | learning all about radio waves. | 学习无线电波的知识 |
[28:16] | Turns out, with a couple of D.I.Y. antennas | 结果表明 几个自制的天线 |
[28:18] | and some fairly simple math, | 再做几个简单的运算 |
[28:19] | you can pinpoint the source of any radio transmission. | 就能定位任何无线电发射的来源位置 |
[28:23] | In this case, the police band radios will tell us | 而我们就能通过警方的波段 |
[28:26] | where the cops are. | 得知警察的位置 |
[28:29] | Okay. Guess this finally answers the question | 好了 这次的事总算回答了 |
[28:31] | I always used to ask Mr. Ericson, | 我以前总问埃里克森老师的问题 |
[28:33] | when are we ever gonna use this stuff in real life? | 我们何时会在生活中运用这些知识 |
[28:37] | Okay, Mac. | 好了 小麦 |
[28:38] | Now we just got to overlay your cell phone’s | 我们只要把你手机的定位系统 |
[28:40] | GPS signal onto our map and… | 加入我们的地图中… |
[28:44] | Voila. | 搞定了 |
[28:48] | Looks like they got five-O coming right at them. | 一个条子朝他们过去了 |
[28:51] | Jack, take your next left now. | 杰克 马上向左拐 |
[28:58] | Cop didn’t call anything in. | 警察没上报可疑 |
[29:00] | I don’t think he saw you. | 应该是没看见你 |
[29:01] | Looks like you’re in the clear for now. | 目前你们安全了 |
[29:06] | Hey, this might actually work. | 也许真能行呢 |
[29:09] | But to aid us in our cause, | 但为了协助我们的任务 |
[29:11] | I think we need some driving tunes. | 我们得来点音乐 |
[29:34] | 30 minutes to the meet, guys, | 三十分钟到见面点 各位 |
[29:35] | and you’ve left the cops in your rearview. | 条子已经被你们甩掉了 |
[29:37] | Looks like smooth sailing all the way. | 看来前进得一帆风顺啊 |
[29:46] | I’m not sure where you’re getting your nautical info, | 不知道你是从哪弄来的航向信息 |
[29:48] | Bozer, but this does not count as smooth sailing. | 博兹 但这可算不上一帆风顺啊 |
[29:51] | The antenna array only locates cops | 天线阵只能定位 |
[29:53] | who are using their radios. | 使用无线电的警察 |
[29:54] | This guy must’ve had his off. | 这个人肯定关掉了 |
[29:56] | Then I guess we’re just gonna have to outrun him. Hang on. | 那我们只能甩掉他了 坐稳了 |
[29:58] | Jack, you said it yourself, this is a minivan. | 杰克 你自己说了 这是辆小面包 |
[30:00] | Then you better turn it into a maxivan, pronto. | 那你赶紧想办法把它变成超跑面包啊 |
[30:04] | Let’s go! | 快来 |
[30:09] | If he calls his buddies, they’re screwed. | 如果他联系其他警员 他们就完了 |
[30:11] | Dispatch, this is Lincoln-5. I’m in pursuit. | 呼叫调度中心 我是L5号车 我在追击 |
[30:14] | I’m southbound on 44 in pursuit of… | 我在南行44大道 追击… |
[30:20] | Dispatch! | 呼叫调度中心 |
[30:22] | – What’d you do? – Jammed their radio signals. | -你做了什么 -干扰了无线电信号 |
[30:25] | Badass. | 真牛 |
[31:02] | Okay, get out. | 好了 下车 |
[31:04] | What? | 什么 |
[31:05] | These guys are expecting one driver. | 这些人等的是一个人 |
[31:06] | We’re gonna give ’em one driver. Get out. | 那我们就来一个人 你下车 |
[31:13] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[31:15] | No, not really, but this way, | 不确定 但这样做 |
[31:16] | if something goes wrong, you get to swoop in | 如果事情出了岔子 你就能及时出现 |
[31:18] | and save a damsel in distress. | 救下受困的少女 |
[31:24] | What’s that for? | 那是干什么用的 |
[31:25] | This? | 这个吗 |
[31:26] | I don’t know yet. | 还不知道 |
[31:30] | Right. | 好吧 |
[31:46] | Hi, Valerie. | 你好 瓦莱丽 |
[31:47] | Hi. | 你好 |
[31:49] | Now I’m sure you boys have a lot of questions– | 我知道你们有很多问题要问… |
[31:51] | I can understand that, | 我明白 |
[31:52] | but all that matters right now is… | 但现在最重要的就是… |
[31:57] | I brought your money. | 我把钱拿来了 |
[31:58] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[31:59] | – Don’t worry about it. – Where’s Frank? | -这不用你操心 -弗兰克呢 |
[32:01] | These are two of the questions I was referring to. | 我刚才说的问题就包括这两个 |
[32:03] | Frank ain’t gonna make it. I’m here in his place. | 弗兰克来不了了 我替他来了 |
[32:10] | And just to be clear, this was not the vehicle I requested. | 说清楚了 这不是我要求的车 |
[32:16] | So, there it is. | 钱在这里 |
[32:19] | All of it. | 全部 |
[32:21] | Y’all want your money or not? | 你们要不要钱了 |
[32:22] | We’ll take the money… but you can tell Frank | 钱自然要拿了 但你告诉弗兰克 |
[32:25] | that we’re gonna hang onto his little girl. | 我们打算留着他女儿 |
[32:28] | And if he ever wants daddy-daughter time, | 如果他想见女儿 |
[32:30] | he’s gonna keep driving for us permanently. | 就要一直为我们运钱 |
[32:34] | We own him. | 为我们效命 |
[32:35] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[32:39] | Come and get it. | 那过来拿吧 |
[32:45] | Delta commandos, like Jack, | 像杰克这种三角洲突击队员 |
[32:47] | are trained to use loud sounds | 受过训练 他们会在战斗中 |
[32:48] | to distract and disorient their enemies during combat. | 利用巨响声东击西 分散敌人注意力 |
[32:52] | And while the guys we’re facing are definitely dangerous, | 虽然我们面对的这些人确实危险 |
[32:54] | it’s a safe bet they don’t have the same training. | 但他们肯定没受过这样的训练 |
[32:57] | So if I can do something loud enough | 所以如果我能弄出巨响 |
[32:59] | to make any normal person flinch, | 能够吓正常人一大跳 |
[33:01] | these guys will. | 他们肯定会被吓到 |
[33:02] | As for Jack, well, he’s the furthest thing from normal. | 至于杰克 他可不是正常人 |
[33:11] | Get in there! | 快过去 |
[33:14] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[33:16] | Jack, call Bozer. Tell him you need to meet me at the lab. | 杰克 打给博兹 让他到实验室见我 |
[33:19] | Lab? | 实验室 |
[33:20] | – Bozer knows! – Okay. | -博兹知道 -好吧 |
[33:35] | We’re almost there, I promise. | 我们就快到了 我保证 |
[33:47] | – You know how to climb a rope? -Yeah. | -你知道怎么爬绳子吗 -嗯 |
[33:48] | Mr. Willis makes us do it in gym class all the time. | 威利斯老师总在体育课让我们爬 |
[33:51] | I mean, I hate it, but | 我很讨厌 但是… |
[33:53] | I can do it. | 我能行 |
[33:54] | – Mr. Willis is still teaching? – Yeah. | -威利斯老师还在教学吗 -嗯 |
[34:19] | Well, welcome to the lab. | 欢迎来到实验室 |
[34:20] | – Cool. – Hopefully, these solar lights still work. | -很不错 -希望太阳能灯还能用 |
[34:25] | Yeah, you’ll be safe here. | 你在这里会很安全 |
[34:29] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[34:30] | Oh, yeah. No one can see us from the road, | 嗯 路上的人看不到我们 |
[34:33] | and nobody in the whole world knows about this place, | 而且没人知道这个秘密小天地 |
[34:36] | except for me and my best friend. | 就我和我最好的朋友知道 |
[34:40] | We built it together. | 我们一起建造的 |
[34:43] | After my mom died. | 就在我妈去世之后 |
[34:46] | Mine did, too. | 我妈也过世了 |
[34:48] | Yeah, I know. | 嗯 我知道 |
[34:54] | After she died, I felt like my whole world fell apart. | 她死后 我觉得天塌下来了 |
[34:57] | I needed a place where I could | 我需要一个地方 |
[34:59] | put things back together again. | 我能将东西重新组装起来 |
[35:02] | After she passed, I felt like I’d never be safe again. | 她离世了 也带走了我的安全感 |
[35:07] | But this place… | 但这个地方 |
[35:09] | this place made me feel safe. | 这里让我找回了安全感 |
[35:12] | And it’s why I brought you here. | 所以我才把你带过来 |
[35:17] | I need you to stay here, okay? | 你得待在这里 好吗 |
[35:19] | I’m gonna be back, I promise. | 我保证 我会回来 |
[35:23] | But… | 但是… |
[35:24] | I have to make sure these guys | 我得确保这些人 |
[35:25] | don’t bother you and your dad again, | 不会再找你和你爸的麻烦 |
[35:26] | and I can’t do that if you’re with me. | 而我带着你行动不方便 |
[35:28] | That’s why I need you to stay here. | 所以你得待在这里 |
[35:32] | Hey, um, while I’m gone, | 我走后 |
[35:35] | I want you to be my lookout. | 我想让你帮我望风 |
[35:37] | It’s the telescope I made. | 这是我做的望远镜 |
[35:39] | I think it actually still works. | 应该还能用 |
[35:44] | Just make sure to check for spiders. | 务必检查一下有没有蜘蛛 |
[35:46] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:48] | Look… I know you’re scared. | 听着 我知道你很怕 |
[35:53] | I would be, too. | 换了我也一样 |
[35:55] | It’s all gonna be okay. | 一切都会没事的 |
[35:56] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[35:59] | And if you need me… | 如果你需要我… |
[36:05] | just blow the whistle. | 就吹哨子 |
[36:14] | Okay. | 好了 |
[36:15] | After I leave, pull the rope up and stay quiet, okay? | 我离开后 把绳子拉上来 别出声 懂吗 |
[36:25] | Yikes! | 哎呦喂 |
[36:27] | Looks like you just bought yourself a minivan. | 看来你要掏腰包买下这辆小面包了 |
[36:29] | Yeah, turns out they put air filters on these things | 嗯 事实表明车上装空气过滤器 |
[36:31] | for a reason. Who knew, right? | 是有原因的 没想到吧 |
[36:32] | Good job back there, man. | 刚才干得漂亮 哥们 |
[36:34] | So, where’s the little girl at? | 那个小姑娘呢 |
[36:37] | She’s safe in the lab. | 她在实验室 很安全 |
[36:38] | – It’s a tree house. – Yeah. | -是个树屋 -知道 |
[36:40] | Bozer told me all about it. You two are adorable. | 博兹都跟我说了 你俩太蠢萌了 |
[36:43] | But listen, I got a feeling | 但听着 我有预感 |
[36:44] | these guys aren’t too far behind me now. | 这些人马上就追过来了 |
[36:46] | And even if you can whip up a new set of intake valves | 即使你能为这辆破车 |
[36:48] | for this rassle castle, | 再造个新的进气阀 |
[36:49] | this thing ain’t gonna make it very far. | 这玩意儿也开不了多远 |
[36:52] | You do know that these punks | 你知道这些混蛋 |
[36:53] | are never gonna leave these people alone, never. | 永远不会放过他们的 |
[36:56] | Yeah. They’re gonna follow Valerie and her dad | 嗯 他们会一直追杀瓦莱丽和她爸 |
[36:59] | until something bad happens. | 直到他们得手 |
[37:00] | So either we move our skinny butts down here to Mission City | 所以要么是我们搬到米申市 |
[37:02] | and start protecting these Lawsons full-time, or… | 全天候保护劳森一家人 要么… |
[37:05] | Or we come out with a plan. | 要么我们就得想个办法 |
[37:06] | Yeah. And Bozer’s assured me that the Calvary’s on its way, | 是的 博兹确定说救兵正在赶来 |
[37:08] | but I don’t think they’re gonna make it here in time, so | 但我觉得时间上赶不及了 所以… |
[37:11] | what do you want to do here? | 你打算怎么办 |
[37:14] | Give ’em what they want. | 给他们想要的东西 |
[37:17] | There. | 那边 |
[37:38] | Load up the cash. Let’s get out of here. | 拿钱上车 我们赶紧走 |
[37:51] | – You sure this is gonna work? – Mostly. | -你确定能行吗 -多半能行吧 |
[37:52] | – Mostly?! – Well, the speed of a chemical reaction | -多半吗 – 不管反应物的剂量多少 |
[37:54] | is constant no matter how much reactant is used. | 化学反应的速度都是恒定不变的 |
[37:56] | I just don’t know if I left my ringer on. | 我就是不知道我关没关静音 |
[37:57] | – Your ringer might not be on? – About to find out. | -你手机可能是静音吗 -马上就知道了 |
[38:01] | Is that a phone? | 那是手机吗 |
[38:03] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么玩意儿 |
[38:13] | Yeah. My man Geekachu does it again. | 真棒 我兄弟”小发明家”又打败他们了 |
[38:16] | What?! | 什么 |
[38:17] | Yeah, if you were a Pokemon character, | 如果你是我”口袋妖怪”里的角色 |
[38:18] | that’s what I’d call you. That or Nerdasaur. | 我就会那么叫你 不然就是”科技萌新” |
[38:19] | I get it. | 懂了 |
[38:23] | What about Brainmander? Is he one of ’em? | “天才小子”怎么样 他是里面的吗 |
[38:26] | Guys, I brought the Cavalry. | 各位 救兵到了 |
[38:30] | Hey, Mac, did you know Donnie Sandoz became a cop? | 小麦 你知道唐尼·桑托斯当上警察了吗 |
[38:34] | Donnie. | 唐尼 |
[38:36] | Long time. | 好久不见啊 |
[38:37] | This is Donnie? Bully Donnie? | 这是唐尼 小霸王唐尼吗 |
[38:40] | I’m gonna have to punch a cop in the face then. | 那我得朝警察脸上来一拳了 |
[38:42] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[38:43] | – Anything… – Hey, hey, Donnie, Donnie. | -你所… -唐尼 唐尼 |
[38:44] | Come on, man. The real bad dudes are over there. | 别这样 真正的坏蛋在那边呢 |
[38:47] | Maybe, but until I find out for sure, | 也许是吧 但我查清楚之前 |
[38:51] | everyone’s going to jail. | 所有人都要被抓起来 |
[38:53] | – Turn around, Angus. – Are you serious, man? | -转过去 安格斯 -不是吧 |
[38:55] | Bozer, Valerie’s at the Lab. | 博兹 瓦莱丽在实验室 |
[38:57] | We’re on it, Mac. | 我们去接她 小麦 |
[38:58] | Now this… | 这感觉… |
[39:00] | This feels like home. | 这才是家的感觉啊 |
[39:07] | So this is what happens | 你们就是这样 |
[39:09] | when you go home for a relaxing weekend? | 轻松愉快地过周末吗 |
[39:11] | Oh, it was relaxing. | 本来是挺愉快的 |
[39:12] | We just weren’t expecting to break up a dangerous | 我们就是没预料到会瓦解一个危险的 |
[39:15] | – drug-smuggling ring, but… – Things happen. | -贩毒走私集团 -世事难料 |
[39:17] | With you two, something always happens. | 你们俩走到哪儿 麻烦就跟到哪儿 |
[39:20] | you can thank Director Thornton for clearing up | 你们要谢谢索顿主管 |
[39:21] | your little misunderstanding with the police. | 替你们向警方都解释清楚了 |
[39:23] | And making sure there were no charges | 还确保了瓦莱丽的父亲 |
[39:24] | against Valerie’s father. | 不会被起诉 |
[39:26] | It’s amazing what this woman can do with a cold stare. | 这个女人冰冷的眼神太摄人心魄了 |
[39:30] | See what I mean? | 瞧见了没 |
[39:31] | Have the police found the rest of the gang yet? | 警方找到团伙的其它成员了吗 |
[39:32] | Five-O’s rounding up the last of them now. | 条子们在搜捕最后几个呢 |
[39:34] | Let’s be clear. | 让我说明白了 |
[39:35] | Next time something like this happens, you call me. | 下次再碰到这种事 打给我 |
[39:37] | Bozer shouldn’t be the only one answering my calls. | 怎么就博兹一个人接我电话 |
[39:40] | You’ve been sucking up, bro? | 你一直在讨好她吗 兄弟 |
[39:42] | Does being a super spy and saving the day | 作为一个超级间谍拯救了大家 |
[39:43] | always feel this good? | 感觉总这么爽吗 |
[39:45] | Honestly? | 说实话吗 |
[39:46] | I’m just amazed we’re all still alive. | 我只是很惊讶我们还活着 |
[39:48] | So, you think Mission City will be seeing you again anytime soon? | 你最近还会再来米申市吗 |
[39:52] | Actually, if Mr. Ericson agrees, | 其实 如果埃里克森老师同意 |
[39:54] | I was thinking about | 我考虑 |
[39:55] | making talking to his eighth graders an annual thing. | 每年都来和这群初二的学生们交流 |
[39:57] | Oh, that’s really sweet. | 真暖男啊 |
[39:58] | But I ain’t chaperoning the next one, man. | 但我下次就不来保护你了 |
[40:00] | You can get yourself killed down here. | 你就自己在这里被人干掉吧 |
[40:02] | Is that SUV from the rental place right by the office? | 那辆SUV是从办公室旁边的公司租来的吗 |
[40:05] | Yeah, and there’s a dozen more like it. | 是的 这样的车可多了 |
[40:07] | – Really? – I got an invoice for that minivan you totaled. | -是吗 -我收到你毁掉的那辆小面包的发票了 |
[40:10] | Phoenix won’t be paying for it. That’s on you, Jack. | 凤凰基金会不会报销的 你自理 杰克 |
[40:13] | Yeah, we can talk about that. Let me drive the SUV. | 这事再说 我要开那辆SUV |
[40:17] | Please? | 求你啦 |
[40:20] | Sweet. | 真棒 |
[40:20] | Hey, I just need to make one stop first. | 我得先去个地方 |
[40:22] | Yeah, all right. | 行 好 |
[40:24] | We’re not going anywhere | 讲清楚那个事故之前 |
[40:25] | until someone fills us in on the incident. | 大家哪也别想去 |
[40:27] | Yeah, I totally forgot about that. What happened? | 对 完全忘了 那是怎么回事啊 |
[40:30] | Oh, yeah. Okay. | 好 好吧 |
[40:32] | Did anyone happen to notice | 你们注意到 |
[40:33] | the football field next to the school? | 学校旁边的橄榄球场了吗 |
[40:35] | What football field? | 什么橄榄球场 |
[40:36] | Exactly. There was one. | 没错 以前有一个 |
[40:39] | Before the incident. | 那次意外发生之前有一个 |
[40:43] | Time out. So you two burned down the stadium? | 慢着 你俩把球场给烧毁了吗 |
[40:45] | Well, technically, it wasn’t a fire. | 其实不是火烧 |
[40:47] | It was more of a small nuclear meltdown. | 而是核反应堆融毁 |
[40:50] | Oh, I got to hear about this. | 这故事得好好说说 |
[40:52] | Take the scenic route, Jack, ’cause it’s a long story. | 走观光路线吧 杰克 因为这事说来话长 |
[41:05] | You cleaned up. | 你收拾干净了 |
[41:07] | You like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[41:08] | It looks amazing. | 太棒了 |
[41:13] | Good… ’cause it’s all yours now. | 这就好 因为这是你的了 |
[41:18] | Seriously? | 说真的吗 |
[41:19] | Yeah, but you got to promise me three things. | 嗯 但你得答应我三件事 |
[41:23] | One– come here. Often. | 第一 你要经常来这里 |
[41:28] | You think you’re different, | 你以为自己独一无二 |
[41:30] | but you’re not. | 但还是有人跟一样的 |
[41:31] | One day you’re gonna understand why you think the way you do. | 你以后会明白自己为什么会这样思考 |
[41:34] | Until then, use this place to expand your imagination. | 在那之前 利用这个地方 发挥自己的想象力 |
[41:39] | Number two– | 第二 |
[41:41] | be there for your dad. | 多陪陪你爸 |
[41:44] | Losing your mom was hard on you, I know. | 我知道失去母亲让你很伤心 |
[41:47] | Just don’t forget– he lost her, too. | 但别忘记了 他也失去了她 |
[41:52] | Don’t let this tear you two apart. | 别因这件事疏远爸爸 |
[41:55] | Remember, you and your dad need each other right now. | 要记住 你们父女俩如今相依为命了 |
[41:58] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[42:02] | Number three… | 第三 |
[42:11] | If you or your dad ever need anything, | 如果你或你爸有任何需要 |
[42:14] | need any help, if you’re ever in trouble, | 需要帮忙 如果你惹上麻烦 |
[42:18] | or if you ever want to talk, | 或者你想谈谈 |
[42:21] | you can reach me here. | 你可以打这个号联系我 |