时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I had a dream about this once. You know what happened? | 我梦到过这场景 知道最后怎么样了吗 |
[00:06] | You died? | 你死了 |
[00:08] | How’d you guess? | 你怎么猜到的 |
[00:09] | ‘Cause you die in all your dreams. | 因为你在梦里总会死 |
[00:15] | Are you sure this is quicksand? | 你确定这是流沙吗 |
[00:16] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure this is still quicksand. | 嗯 我很确定这还是流沙 |
[00:19] | Okay, all right. There’s no reason to get spicy about it. | 好吧 没必要发脾气嘛 |
[00:21] | I’m just asking. | 我就是问问 |
[00:23] | Drowning in quicksand– | 淹死在流沙里 |
[00:26] | you’d think it’d be fun, bro. | 按说该挺好玩呢 哥们 |
[00:28] | This has got to be, like, one of the worst ways to die. | 这肯定是 最糟糕的死亡地点了 |
[00:31] | Well, you’ll be happy to know that | 你会很高兴知道 |
[00:33] | most people don’t even die from drowning in quicksand. | 大部分人并不会淹死在流沙里 |
[00:35] | It’s a colloid hydrogel. | 这是水凝胶 |
[00:36] | It’s made of sand, clay and water. | 由沙子 黏土和水组成 |
[00:39] | Oh, I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[00:40] | Drowning in quicksand while getting a science lecture– | 淹死在流沙里 还得听人上科学课 |
[00:42] | that’s the worst way to die. | 这才是最糟的死法 |
[00:43] | – You’re not listening. – I’m listening. | -你没听懂 -我听着呢 |
[00:45] | Most people don’t die from drowning. | 大部分人不会死于溺毙 |
[00:47] | They die of, like, sun exposure, dehydration, or, uh, you know… | 他们死于暴晒 脱水 或是 |
[00:53] | starvation. | 饥饿 |
[00:55] | Or if… if we’re really unlucky, | 或是 如果我们真的很不走运 |
[00:57] | the pressure can cause deep vein thrombosis. | 压力会造成深静脉血栓 |
[00:59] | Okay, all right, that’s enough. | 好吧 够了 |
[01:00] | – No. Stop. – Which can lead to embolization. | -住口 -那会造成栓塞 |
[01:01] | – That’s enough. I get it, I get it. Just… – I don’t want that. | -够了 我懂了 -我不希望那样 |
[01:03] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢 “博士” |
[01:08] | Can’t… can’t you just use that big stupid head of yours | 你就不能用你那颗大破脑袋瓜 |
[01:09] | and make, like, a grappling hook or a helicopter or a blender? | 做个爪钩 直升机或搅拌机吗 |
[01:12] | I’ll have margaritas right now. Just… | 我现在真想喝杯玛格丽塔酒 |
[01:15] | Just get us out of this. | 把我们弄出去吧 |
[01:17] | We need one of your brilliant ideas. | 我们需要你的好点子 |
[01:18] | I think… Yeah. I-I got one. | 我…好像有办法了 |
[01:21] | – I got one. Okay. – Oh, you got it. Do it. | -我有办法了 好 -你有了 动手吧 |
[01:25] | Help! | 救命 |
[01:28] | That-That’s the solution? | 这就是你的办法 |
[01:31] | You have a better idea? | 你有更好的办法吗 |
[01:33] | You know I don’t. | 你知道我没有的 |
[01:35] | Help! | 救命 |
[02:02] | I don’t know how much longer I can… | 我不知道我还能撑多久 |
[02:06] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[02:08] | I beg to differ. | 我不觉得 |
[02:09] | The dare was to see if you could hang for five minutes. | “大冒险”的内容是看你能不能撑五分钟 |
[02:11] | Nobody said anything about waterfowl bombardment. | 没人说不能拿鸭子攻击你 |
[02:14] | And three, two, one, | 三二一 |
[02:18] | time! | 到时间 |
[02:18] | Oh, yes. | 太好了 |
[02:21] | Very nice. | 很棒 |
[02:22] | Well, I guess that means it’s my turn. | 那么该我了 |
[02:26] | All right, old man… | 好了 老头子 |
[02:28] | truth or dare? | 真心话还是大冒险 |
[02:29] | Let’s go truth. | 真心话 |
[02:30] | What happened between you and Matty? | 你和马蒂之间到底怎么回事 |
[02:33] | I mean, let’s go dare. | 大冒险吧 |
[02:34] | You guys are killing me. Look… | 你们真要命 听着 |
[02:37] | Matty just got mad because I called an audible | 马蒂生我气是因为我自作主张 |
[02:40] | and skipped out on an exfil. That’s it. | 没有按计划撤离而已 |
[02:42] | She gets very surly when you disobey a direct order. | 她对直接抗命非常敏感 |
[02:46] | – Jack… – And… | -杰克 -而且 |
[02:47] | despite what she said, | 不管她怎么说 |
[02:49] | I think she was very happy I survived that quicksand. | 我觉得她还是很高兴流沙没杀死我的 |
[02:52] | Come on, bro. You know we’re not talking about | 得了 哥们 你知道我们说的不是 |
[02:53] | what happened in Uruguay. | 乌拉圭的事 |
[02:55] | We want to know what happened between you and Matty | 我们想知道你在中情局在她手下工作时 |
[02:57] | when you were working under her at the CIA. | 你俩之间出了什么事 |
[02:58] | And, again, maybe we should go dare. | 再说一遍 我们还是大冒险吧 |
[03:01] | Have you guys seen how much hot sauce I can drink? | 你们见过我能喝下多少辣酱吗 |
[03:03] | Look, I was skeptical about getting a new boss, | 听着 我对换上司也本来持怀疑态度 |
[03:06] | but after San Francisco, I’m Team Matty. | 但旧金山的事后 我跟马蒂一队了 |
[03:08] | Yeah, we all are. | 我们都是 |
[03:10] | Except for you. | 除了你 |
[03:12] | The past is the past. | 过去都过去了 |
[03:14] | Matty and I are all good. | 我和马蒂没事了 |
[03:15] | If you’re really all good, then why isn’t she here? | 如果真的没事了 她为什么不在这儿 |
[03:17] | – Weren’t you supposed to invite her? – Was I? | -你不是应该邀请她的吗 -是吗 |
[03:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:23] | You guys want to know the real story? | 你们想知道究竟发生了什么 |
[03:25] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:28] | When Matty and I met, I was going through a really rough time. | 我和马蒂认识时 我正处在一段艰难的时期 |
[03:32] | – My marriage was on the rocks. – What– You were married? | -我的婚姻触了礁 -什么 你结过婚 |
[03:35] | Not for long. | 没结多久 |
[03:37] | Holly and I were separated. | 我和霍莉分居了 |
[03:39] | She was working in Los Angeles, and it was Christmastime. | 她在洛杉矶工作 当时是圣诞节 |
[03:43] | You know, I wanted to go out there | 我想去找她 |
[03:43] | and see if I could patch things up. | 看看能不能修复关系 |
[03:46] | When I get there, terrorists | 我赶到时 恐怖分子 |
[03:49] | seize the building where she worked. | 劫持了她工作的大楼 |
[03:51] | Nakatomi Plaza. | 中富广场 |
[03:53] | – That’s the plot of Die Hard. – Is it? | -《虎胆龙威》的情节 -是吗 |
[03:55] | Is it? | 还问 |
[03:56] | Well, guess that means you picked dare. | 看来你是选了大冒险 |
[03:59] | – Drink up, McClane. – Fine. | -喝吧 麦克莱恩[主角名] -好 |
[04:04] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[04:11] | We got your message, boss. | 我们收到消息了 老大 |
[04:15] | ‘Sup? | 好啊 |
[04:17] | What’s wrong with you, Dalton? | 你怎么了 达尔顿 |
[04:19] | What? | 什么 |
[04:23] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[04:24] | Okay, well, when Jack’s miserable, I’m happy. | 好吧 杰克不开心 我就开心 |
[04:28] | Let’s get to work. | 开始工作吧 |
[04:29] | Meet Aaron Deckard. | 这是亚伦·戴克 |
[04:31] | Works for an international Armenian crime syndicate | 为一个国际亚美尼亚犯罪组织工作 |
[04:34] | as their fixer. | 作为善后人 |
[04:36] | His boss, Armin Morsofian, is believed to have killed | 他的老板 阿民·莫索非据信杀过 |
[04:39] | at least 19 law enforcement officers around the world. | 全球至少19个执法人员 |
[04:43] | But no one’s ever been able to prove it, | 但没人能够证实这一点 |
[04:45] | because every time Morsofian drops a body, | 因为莫索非每次杀一个人 |
[04:48] | Deckard makes it disappear. Until now. | 戴克就会替他处理掉 直到现在 |
[04:51] | Four days ago, Deckard was stopped in St. Louis for speeding. | 四天前 戴克在圣路易斯因超速被拦下 |
[04:55] | When police checked his trunk, they found three body bags, | 警方检查他的后备箱时 发现了三个尸袋 |
[04:58] | a shovel, and a whole lot of bleach. | 一把铲子 和一堆漂白剂 |
[05:01] | To be fair, though, there’s, like, 12 different things | 但老实说 那些东西 |
[05:03] | he could’ve been doing with that. | 能做好多别的事呢 |
[05:06] | Yeah, you’re right, though, he’s probably just burying bodies. | 是啊 没错 他大概就是去埋尸体了 |
[05:08] | Police questioned Deckard for hours, | 警方审讯了戴克数小时 |
[05:10] | but the only thing that they could hold him on | 但他们唯一能监禁他的理由 |
[05:11] | was a possession of an unregistered firearm. | 就是非法持械 |
[05:14] | So when Deckard made bail… | 如果戴克被保释 |
[05:15] | He made himself disappear. | 他会消失 |
[05:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:18] | Yeah, I’ve had to deal with a couple of fixers in my day. | 我当年也应付过好些善后人 |
[05:21] | They’re smart, slippery. | 他们聪明 狡猾 |
[05:23] | Dude’s not gonna be that easy to catch. | 这人不会好抓的 |
[05:25] | Well, that’s why you get paid the big bucks, Jack. | 所以你才能拿大钱 杰克 |
[05:28] | It’s the medium bucks, Matty. | 没那么多 马蒂 |
[05:30] | And you don’t know how much I make anyways. | 你反正也不知道我挣多少 |
[05:32] | I sign your paychecks. | 我给你的工资支票签名 |
[05:34] | And if you want me to sign another one, | 如果你还想再要一张 |
[05:36] | you’re gonna go get Deckard. | 你就去给我抓到戴克 |
[05:37] | All right. Fine, we’ll get him. Where’s he at? | 好吧 好 我们去抓他 他在哪 |
[05:42] | Phoenix analysts have identified a string of stolen vehicles | 凤凰基金会分析员发现了一系列的被盗车辆 |
[05:45] | starting in St. Louis and heading south. | 从圣路易斯一路向南 |
[05:47] | So dude’s, like, grand Theft Auto-ing his way to Mexico? | 那么他是要一路偷车去墨西哥吗 |
[05:50] | Deckard’s got enough dirt on Morsofian | 戴克知道莫索非足够的秘密 |
[05:52] | to bring down his entire organization. | 可以扳倒他整个组织 |
[05:54] | But if he leaves the country, | 但如果他离开本国了 |
[05:55] | we may never see him | 就再别想见到他 |
[05:57] | or his intel on the Armenian syndicate again. | 或他关于亚美尼亚犯罪集团的情报了 |
[06:00] | Mac, Jack… | 小麦 杰克 |
[06:02] | go get me Deckard. | 去给我把戴克抓回来 |
[06:04] | On my way. | 就去 |
[06:14] | Okay, we are only a couple miles behind Deckard’s stolen car. | 好吧 我们离戴克偷的车只有几公里 |
[06:19] | At our current speed, | 按现在的速度 |
[06:21] | I’d say we get there in about ten minutes. | 10分钟就能到 |
[06:23] | All right, good. | 好 |
[06:25] | Which also means we have ten minutes | 所以我们有10分钟 |
[06:27] | to talk about whatever we want talk about. | 谈谈我们想谈的 |
[06:30] | Anything. | 什么都行 |
[06:31] | Anything from your past, anything you want to get off your chest? | 有没有什么关于过去你想一吐为快的事 |
[06:34] | Nope. | 没有 |
[06:37] | – No? – No. | -没有吗 -没有 |
[06:44] | You want to know what happened between me and Matty? | 你想知道我和马蒂之间的事 |
[06:45] | – Yeah, well… – Huh? No? Ah, yeah, okay. | -嗯 -是吧 好吧 |
[06:47] | Okay, fine. Fine, I’ll tell you. I don’t care. | 好啊 我告诉你 我不在乎 |
[06:51] | We were undercover, | 我们当时在卧底 |
[06:52] | on this offshore oil rig | 在一个离岸油井上 |
[06:54] | with this ragtag group of roughnecks. | 跟一群衣衫褴褛的大老粗一起工作 |
[06:57] | Everything was cool, too. | 本来一切都好 |
[06:59] | Till the boys and girls from NASA showed up. | 直到宇航局的人来了 |
[07:01] | And ask you to keep an asteroid from destroying the Earth? | 他们要你们阻止一颗小行星毁灭地球 |
[07:03] | That’s right. How’d you know? | 没错 你怎么知道 |
[07:04] | – That’s Armageddon, dude. – Was it? | -是《绝世天劫》 -是吗 |
[07:06] | I’ve seen it three times, because you’ve made me watch | 我看过三遍了 因为你逼我把所有 |
[07:09] | every Bruce Willis movie three times. | 布鲁斯·威利斯的电影都看三遍 |
[07:11] | And you’re a better man for it. | 你因此变得更好了 |
[07:13] | Just– Why won’t you tell me what happened? | 你为什么不肯说究竟发生了什么 |
[07:15] | It was the worst moment of my career, okay? | 那是我职业生涯最糟的时刻 |
[07:19] | Worse than Cairo? | 比开罗还糟 |
[07:20] | Yeah, I wish it was only as bad as Cairo. | 只像开罗那么糟还好了 |
[07:23] | And, you know, I really wish | 我真的希望 |
[07:24] | that we’d stop talking about this right now. | 我们可以不再谈了 |
[07:31] | Looks like you’re gonna get that wish. | 看来你要如愿了 |
[07:34] | Deckard’s car is only a half a mile away. | 戴克的车只有0.8公里了 |
[07:39] | There it is. Looks empty. | 在那儿 似乎是空的 |
[07:45] | There’s two sets of skid marks. | 有两道刹车痕 |
[07:47] | Think he ran somebody off the road to steal another car? | 是为了偷车把谁撞下路了吗 |
[07:49] | Well, maybe. | 或许吧 |
[07:58] | Oh, it reminds me of that hot sauce, only in my eyes. | 这让我想到那辣酱了 只是辣眼睛 |
[08:03] | It’s military-grade pepper spray. | 是军用级的防狼喷雾 |
[08:07] | You know, Deckard did have a ton of open warrants. | 戴克有一堆的通缉令 |
[08:09] | You think the police ran him off the road? | 会不会是被警方撵下路了 |
[08:11] | Might check that out. | 看看那个吧 |
[08:12] | That is where a cop would hit him to execute a PIT maneuver. | 警察逼停车辆就会撞那里 |
[08:16] | Wrong color, though. | 但颜色不对 |
[08:18] | Judging by the impact height, though, | 但从撞击高度来看 |
[08:20] | I’d say we’re looking for a truck. | 应该是辆卡车 |
[08:22] | Four-by-four with a lift kit. Cherry red. | 四轮驱动 悬吊系统 樱桃红 |
[08:24] | Okay, so, flashy car, precision driving. | 好吧 显眼的车 开得利落 |
[08:27] | You know, this doesn’t sound like the handiwork of the po-po. | 看上去不像是警察的手法 |
[08:30] | Sounds more like a bounty hunter to me. | 更像是赏金猎人 |
[08:36] | Well, there’s your red pickup, hoss. | 这就是要找的红皮卡了 伙计 |
[08:39] | This has got to be it. | 肯定是这辆 |
[08:41] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:46] | Want to see if Riley can use this | 看莱丽能不能利用这个 |
[08:47] | to give us the name of that bounty hunter. | 查出赏金猎人的名字 |
[08:52] | Yeah, well, maybe she can use it to tell us | 或许她还可以借此告诉我们 |
[08:55] | what the hell he’s doing in here. | 他为什么来这儿 |
[08:56] | You know, most bounty hunters | 大部分赏金猎人 |
[08:58] | hightail it right to the nearest police station with their mark, | 都会直接把人拉去最近的警局 |
[09:01] | they don’t stop and have a brewski. | 不会停车喝杯酒 |
[09:03] | – Couple cold ones, please. – You got it. | -来几杯冰啤 -好 |
[09:07] | I don’t know, maybe we got lucky and, uh, | 我不知道 或许我们走运了 |
[09:09] | – our guy’s just not that bright. – Yeah, maybe. | -那人不怎么聪明 -或许吧 |
[09:13] | And bam! | 碰 |
[09:15] | I ran him off the road, pepper-sprayed his ass, | 我把他撞下了路 拿防狼喷雾喷了他 |
[09:17] | and hogtied him in the back of my truck. | 五花大绑放在了我车后 |
[09:19] | Soon as I turn him in, cha-ching, baby. | 等我把他交出去 就能拿钱了 |
[09:23] | He’s not exactly a needle in a haystack, now, is he? | 真不是大海捞针啊 |
[09:27] | I see him, but where’s Deckard? | 我看到他了 戴克呢 |
[09:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:30] | But he seems chatty; let’s go ask him. | 但他似乎挺健谈 我们去问问 |
[09:41] | Can I get next? | 我可以下一个打吗 |
[09:44] | Good timing. | 来得正巧 |
[09:45] | You rack. | 你搭球 |
[09:47] | So I thought I overheard you say you were a bounty hunter? | 我好像听到你说你是赏金猎人 |
[09:52] | Bail recovery agent. | 逃犯追捕代理 |
[09:54] | That’s… that’s badass. | 厉害啊 |
[09:57] | Very. | 很厉害 |
[10:01] | So this guy you caught– | 你抓到的人 |
[10:02] | you have him all tied up? | 你把他绑好了 |
[10:04] | You’re not worried he’s gonna escape? | 你不担心他逃跑吗 |
[10:06] | What he’s saying is d-did they try to get away? | 他的意思是 那人想逃跑吗 |
[10:08] | Did they try to run from you? | 想逃走吗 |
[10:11] | Nah, man. | 没有 |
[10:12] | Soon as I get ’em, they don’t get free. | 我抓住的人 逃不掉的 |
[10:17] | Yeah, I would imagine losing a fugitive is | 我猜丢了逃犯 |
[10:18] | a big no-no in your line of work. | 在你这行可丢大人了 |
[10:41] | Well, why don’t y’all tell me. | 你们来跟我说说吧 |
[10:43] | Since you’re obviously in the same line of work. | 你们显然也是这一行的 |
[10:47] | What would make you say something like that? | 你为什么会那么说 |
[10:49] | Two strangers in a plain wrap, | 两个便装陌生人 |
[10:51] | straddling the speed limit on a road used by mostly locals. | 在一般只有当地人的路上几乎超速地飞驰 |
[10:54] | Yeah, I made y’all on Deckard’s tail a few miles back. | 是啊 几公里之前 我发现你们也在追戴克了 |
[10:58] | Forced me to step up my timetable and dent my truck. | 我不得不加快速度 撞了自己的车 |
[11:02] | So I thought I’d stop off for a drink, draw you out. | 我就心想停下喝一杯 引你们出来 |
[11:05] | Take a good look at the competition. | 好好看看我的对手 |
[11:09] | Well, since everything’s out in the open… | 既然话都说开了 |
[11:14] | why don’t you go ahead and do yourself a favor. | 不如你帮自己个忙 |
[11:17] | Hand him over. | 把他交出来 |
[11:18] | Well, I got a better idea. | 我有更好的主意 |
[11:20] | Why don’t the two of you back the hell off | 你俩还是少来插手 |
[11:23] | and let me deliver my skip. | 让我去交人 |
[11:26] | That’s not gonna happen. | 没门 |
[11:27] | Yeah. Odds aren’t in your favor. It’s two against one. | 是啊 你也不占胜算 二对一 |
[11:30] | Actually, | 其实 |
[11:32] | it’s two against…. | 是二对 |
[11:34] | all of them. | 他们所有人 |
[11:56] | When you’re done with them, boys, | 等你们收拾完他们 |
[11:58] | make sure they don’t go anywhere. | 务必确保他们不会乱跑 |
[11:59] | Oh, you guys are… you guys are together. | 你们是一起的啊 |
[12:02] | Amazing how many friends you can buy with a free round of drinks. | 请一轮酒 就能交好多朋友 真是不可思议 |
[12:04] | Just one round? Well, what a cheapskate. | 就一轮 真小气 |
[12:08] | Watch out for Ned there. | 小心奈德 |
[12:10] | He’s a biter. | 他爱咬人 |
[12:12] | All right, I’ll leave you boys to your fun. | 好了 那你们玩吧 |
[12:24] | Hey, Mac, I could use a little help here, man! | 小麦 帮帮忙 |
[12:26] | That’s what I’m doing. | 我就是在帮忙 |
[12:35] | Seriously? I thought he was kidding. | 不是吧 我以为他只是开玩笑 |
[12:37] | All yours. I got Deckard. | 给你了 我去抓戴克 |
[12:44] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[12:49] | Get in there. Let’s go. Get up. | 进去 快走 起来 |
[13:12] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[13:14] | Wh-What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[13:15] | I almost just got my face chewed off, | 我的脸刚刚差点被咬掉 |
[13:17] | and you’re just standing around? Where is he? Did you let him go? | 你就在这儿傻站着 他人呢 你放跑了他 |
[13:19] | – Not exactly. – Is he gone? | -没有 -他走了 |
[13:20] | Give me your phone. | 手机给我 |
[13:21] | No way, man. Every time I hand you my phone, | 别想 每次我把手机给你 |
[13:23] | I end up at the Genius Bar, explaining to them | 我最终都得去手机店 跟他们解释 |
[13:25] | why my phone’s glued to a football or wired to a vacuum cleaner. | 手机上为什么粘了个橄榄球或连了个吸尘器 |
[13:27] | Use yours. | 用你的 |
[13:28] | I already did. I just need your phone to call Riley. | 我已经用过了 我需要用你的电话打莱丽 |
[13:31] | Dude. | 拜托 |
[13:35] | Hey, Riley. You still have a bead on my phone, right? | 莱丽 你还在追踪我的手机吧 |
[13:39] | Excellent. Thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[13:41] | He’s heading north. | 他往北去了 |
[13:42] | Give me my phone. | 手机给我 |
[13:46] | Okay, let me get this straight. | 好吧 是这样吗 |
[13:48] | Two highly-trained government operatives | 两个训练有素的政府特工 |
[13:50] | got out-maneuvered by a local low-rent bounty hunter. | 被一个当地的普通赏金猎人耍了 |
[13:54] | – We like to think of it as a temporary setback. – Yeah. | -我们认为这算是暂时受挫 -对 |
[13:57] | Think of it however you like, Mac. | 随你怎么认为 小麦 |
[13:59] | Bottom line: you two got punked. | 总之 你俩被耍了 |
[14:01] | Okay. Well, um, thanks for the pep talk there, boss. | 好吧 多谢你的鼓励 老大 |
[14:03] | That really helps. | 很有帮助 |
[14:04] | Did you get an I.D. on that bounty hunter yet? | 查到赏金猎人的身份了吗 |
[14:07] | His plates led nowhere. They’re fake. | 他的牌照没用 是假的 |
[14:10] | So whoever this guy is, he’s smart. | 那么这人很聪明 |
[14:12] | Not smarter than us. | 没我们聪明 |
[14:13] | Mac, your quick-and-dirty tracker just stopped moving. | 小麦 你的简易追踪器刚刚不动了 |
[14:16] | I’m sending you GPS coordinates now. | 我把定位坐标发你了 |
[14:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:18] | Hey, if this guy’s at another trucker bar… | 这人如果又去了卡车酒吧 |
[14:20] | Yeah, we’re buying everybody two rounds of drinks. | 我们请大家喝两轮酒 |
[14:22] | – Exactly. – I got it. | -是啊 -没问题 |
[14:23] | Déjà vu, man. | 似曾相识啊 哥们 |
[14:25] | We’ve seen this before. | 这情景出现过的 |
[14:28] | You could’ve just said “Déjà vu.” | 你可以单说”似曾相识” |
[14:30] | Yeah, exactly. You know, it’s a little odd | 是啊 有点奇怪 |
[14:32] | he would bring Deckard to a diner. | 他会带戴克来个餐馆 |
[14:35] | Who cares? As long as he’s here. | 谁管呢 他在就行 |
[14:39] | – I’ll get a picture of the VIN number. – Yeah. | -我去拍识别码 -嗯 |
[14:43] | Pretty easy to fake a plate, but not a VIN. | 伪造牌照容易 识别码就不行了 |
[14:50] | All right, trace on the VIN’s up and running. | 好了 识别码在查了 |
[14:59] | Yes? | 怎么 |
[15:02] | Bozer. | 博兹 |
[15:04] | Right now you’re at about zero percent chill. | 你现在冷静度是0 |
[15:06] | – I need you to up that to about 60. Yeah? – Sixty. | -升到60 好吗 -60 |
[15:08] | – Yeah. – Got it. | -嗯 -好 |
[15:09] | – Okay. – Is this good? | -好 -这样行吗 |
[15:13] | Just don’t say anything. | 别说话 |
[15:15] | And don’t do that with your face, all right? | 脸别那样 好吗 |
[15:16] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[15:18] | I was thinking about that thing we talked about earlier. | 我刚在想我们之前说的那事 |
[15:21] | You mean whatever’s going on between Jack and Matty? | 杰克和马蒂之间的事吗 |
[15:26] | Yeah. I did some sniffing around, | 嗯 我调查了一番 |
[15:27] | and I got the CIA file on Jack and Matty’s | 我拿到了杰克和马蒂最后一起执行的 |
[15:29] | last mission together. | 中情局任务的档案了 |
[15:31] | But it’s heavily encrypted. | 但是加密了 |
[15:33] | I need some time to break in. | 我需要时间破解 |
[15:34] | Great. Let’s get to work. | 好啊 我们开工吧 |
[15:36] | Unless you know how to break 4,096-bit military-grade encryption, | 除非你会破解4096比特的军用加密 |
[15:40] | how about I get to work | 还是我开工 |
[15:42] | and you find a place for me to do that work? | 你替我找个地方开工吧 |
[15:45] | I need to borrow Phoenix’s servers for a few hours, uninterrupted. | 我得不受干扰地用几小时凤凰基金会的服务器 |
[15:48] | I got you. I know just the place. | 没问题 我有个好地方 |
[15:51] | Hey, be ready, okay? | 做好准备 |
[15:52] | This guy knows what we look like, | 他知道我们的样子 |
[15:53] | so things could pop off in here pretty… quick. | 所以情况可能会急转直下 |
[16:01] | Or not at all. | 也可能不会 |
[16:03] | Well, I told you the guy was slippery. | 我说了 这人挺狡猾 |
[16:04] | You got to give him credit. | 你得承认 |
[16:05] | Maybe he actually is in the bathroom. | 或许他真上厕所了 |
[16:08] | Welcome to Mama’s. | 欢迎来老妈餐馆 |
[16:10] | Y’all take a seat anywhere you like. | 你们随便坐哪 |
[16:11] | I’ll be right with you. | 我马上就来 |
[16:13] | Sorry to bother you, ma’am, but we’re actually looking for a man. | 抱歉打扰 但我们是来找人的 |
[16:15] | Well, so am I, sugar. | 我也想找男人 |
[16:17] | So you gonna have to be a little bit more specific than that. | 你得说具体点了 |
[16:19] | Well, actually, it’s two men. | 其实 是俩人 |
[16:21] | One’s about six foot tall; | 一个一米八左右 |
[16:22] | he’s got these big old popcorn muscles, lot of attitude. | 肌肉发达 脾气暴躁 |
[16:25] | Drives the cherry red pickup parked out front. | 开的是外面那辆樱桃红的皮卡 |
[16:27] | He might be traveling with this man. | 他可能跟此人同行 |
[16:30] | Never seen the man there in the picture, | 没见过照片上的人 |
[16:32] | but the man driving that truck, | 但开车的人 |
[16:33] | he was sitting in that booth a little while ago. | 他刚刚就坐在那个卡座 |
[16:35] | Saw him get up and go to that bathroom in the back. | 我看到他起身去后面的卫生间了 |
[16:37] | You might want to clear your place out, ma’am. | 你最好叫大家出去 夫人 |
[16:39] | Why? There gonna be any trouble? | 为什么 要有麻烦吗 |
[16:40] | ‘Cause Mama don’t like no trouble in her diner. | 老妈可不喜欢餐馆里出麻烦 |
[16:42] | No. Mama, we’re no fans of diner trouble. | 不 老妈 我们不喜欢在餐馆找麻烦 |
[16:45] | Just gonna have a little chat with the guy. | 就是想跟这人聊聊 |
[16:48] | Yeah, well… go on, then. | 嗯 那去吧 |
[16:54] | Riley, now is really not a good time. | 莱丽 现在不方便 |
[16:56] | Yeah, it is, Mac, ’cause I got bad news. | 方便 小麦 我有坏消息 |
[16:57] | The bounty hunter’s VIN number just came back with an I.D. | 那赏金猎人的识别码查到身份了 |
[17:00] | Okay. How is that bad news? | 好 怎么是坏消息了 |
[17:01] | Truck belongs to a Billy Colton. | 车是比利·科尔顿的 |
[17:05] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[17:07] | Their address is right where we’re standing. | 他们的地址就是我们所在的地方 |
[17:10] | Welcome to the Colton Family Bail Bonds. | 欢迎来到科尔顿家族保释服务公司 |
[17:13] | Now, how can I help y’all today? | 各位今天需要点什么 |
[17:25] | All right, boys. Rules are simple here. | 好了 小伙子们 规矩很简单 |
[17:29] | I don’t like no lying in my diner. | 我的餐馆里不喜欢人撒谎 |
[17:32] | So when I ask you something, you’re gonna tell me the truth. | 我如果问你们话 你们给我说实话 |
[17:36] | You understand? | 明白了吗 |
[17:37] | – Yes, ma’am. – Of course. | -是 女士 -当然 |
[17:43] | My buttermilk pie. | 我的酸乳派 |
[17:45] | I’ve been tweaking the recipe. | 我一直在改动食谱 |
[17:47] | Thinking about adding it to the menu, | 想把这道菜加入菜单里 |
[17:49] | so I want your… | 我要听你们 |
[17:52] | honest opinion. | 诚实的看法 |
[17:55] | Well, we’re not really hungry right now. | 我们现在不怎么饿 |
[17:59] | No one refuses Mama. | 别拒绝老妈 |
[18:02] | Just eat the damn pie. | 吃派吧 |
[18:04] | Y’all want to start by telling us who you are? | 你们想先说说你们是谁吗 |
[18:10] | Well, I’m MacGyver. This is Jack. | 我是麦凯弗 他是杰克 |
[18:13] | We’re bail bondsmen, just like you guys. | 我们是保释担保人 跟你们一样 |
[18:15] | We saw the bounty posted on Deckard, | 我们看到了戴克的悬赏 |
[18:18] | and figured it’d be easy money. | 就想挣点轻松钱 |
[18:19] | Are you kiddin’ me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[18:21] | You know, this is the best damn thing | 这是我吃过的 |
[18:22] | that’s ever happened to my mouth. | 最棒的东西了 |
[18:29] | Thank you, dear. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[18:31] | You really ought to try it with a shot of my moonshine. | 你真该配上一杯我的私酿酒吃 |
[18:34] | – Oh, I’d love to. – A little whipped cream? | -好啊 -再来点生奶油 |
[18:36] | – Yeah, that’s good. – Yeah, I’ll try some of that. | -好啊 -嗯 我也来点 |
[18:41] | Now didn’t I just tell you not to lie to me, sugar? | 我不是叫你别撒谎吗 甜心 |
[18:45] | I know bounty hunters, and y’all ain’t no bounty hunters. | 我了解赏金猎人 你们才不是 |
[18:51] | Ex-military, maybe. | 大概是退役军人 |
[18:53] | And if I had to wager, I would say that you were Delta. | 要我打赌 你该是个三角洲特种部队的 |
[18:59] | I don’t know what you’re… | 我不知道你在说… |
[19:00] | Oh, callous on your gun hand. | 持枪的手上的老茧 |
[19:03] | The way Deltas were trained to reload. | 三角洲特种部队受训装弹的方式就是这样 |
[19:05] | So let’s try this again. | 我再问一次 |
[19:08] | You want to tell us who you really are? | 你们究竟是谁 |
[19:13] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[19:16] | we work for the government. | 我们为政府工作 |
[19:18] | What agency? | 哪家机构 |
[19:20] | Listen, I cannot tell you that. | 听着 这我不能说 |
[19:22] | But I can tell you that we’re here for Deckard, | 但我可以说 我们是为戴克而来 |
[19:24] | so whatever the bounty is on him, we’ll double it. | 不管他的赏金多高 我们出双份 |
[19:27] | Do I look like I can be bought? | 你看我像能被收买的吗 |
[19:38] | So tell us who you’re handing him off to. | 告诉我们 你们要把他交去哪 |
[19:41] | – We’ll go the official route… – Yeah, right. | -我们走正规途径 -得了 |
[19:42] | Make sure you all still get paid. | 确保你们能拿到钱 |
[19:44] | Yeah, be all copasetic. | 是啊 那多好 |
[19:47] | No disrespect, son, | 无意冒犯 孩子 |
[19:49] | but somebody who is not on the up and up with me from the get-go | 但一个一开始对我遮遮掩掩的人 |
[19:53] | is somebody I just can’t trust. | 我不能信任 |
[19:57] | Besides, we Coltons, | 再说 我们科尔顿家人 |
[20:01] | we got a code. | 有守则 |
[20:03] | We sign a contract, we finish the deal. | 我们签合同 就完成交易 |
[20:06] | Now, what good would we be if we didn’t keep our word? | 如果我们不遵守承诺 还算什么 |
[20:10] | – Well, you make one hell of a pie. – And you… | -你的派做得很好 -你 |
[20:14] | You come up in here trying to cause | 你跑来这里 |
[20:16] | some big old ruckus with my boy Billy, | 想找我儿子比利的麻烦 |
[20:20] | trying to mess up our contract. | 想搞砸我们的合同 |
[20:24] | Now, you know we can’t let that stand. | 我们不能容许这样 |
[20:38] | That’s good. | 真好玩 |
[20:39] | You should’ve seen these boys’ faces! Look at them. | 你们真该看到他们的表情 看他们啊 |
[20:42] | Looking like you think we gonna kill you or something. | 一副以为我们要杀了你们的样子 |
[20:47] | That was good. | 真好玩 |
[20:52] | As much as I like you boys… | 虽然我喜欢你们 |
[20:56] | I really think it’s best we don’t never see y’all again. | 但我们还是不要再见面了 |
[21:01] | Probably-probably a good idea. | 可能是个好主意 |
[21:02] | Yeah, yeah. It’s-it’s…for the best. | 是啊 那样最好 |
[21:05] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是啊 -是啊 |
[21:06] | – If that’s the case, I think we’ll just, you know… – Bounce. | -既然这样 那我们还是… -撤了吧 |
[21:08] | – Say thanks for the pie. – Thank you. | -谢谢你请我们吃派 -谢谢 |
[21:10] | And be on our way. | 我们这就走 |
[21:14] | Oh, now, come on, sugar. | 拜托 甜心 |
[21:16] | I may be sweet, but I ain’t stupid. | 虽然我人很甜美 但我不傻 |
[21:20] | So Jesse and Billy here, they’re gonna give y’all a ride so far | 杰西和比利会送你们走 |
[21:24] | out of town that y’all can’t | 让你们远远离开这里 |
[21:26] | make no more trouble around here. | 不会再给这里添乱 |
[21:38] | I don’t think horses eat buttermilk pie. | 马应该不会吃酪乳派吧 |
[21:41] | No. | 的确 |
[21:42] | Okay, so now we know where Deckard is. | 现在我们知道戴克在哪里了 |
[21:44] | Let’s just figure out a way to grab him | 想个办法一口气抓了他 |
[21:46] | and all get out of here in one piece. | 然后离开这里 |
[21:48] | Yeah, you think you can figure out a way | 你觉得你能想到 |
[21:49] | to piss these guys off? | 惹怒这些人的办法吗 |
[21:52] | Billy! | 比利 |
[21:54] | How come you didn’t get a piece of pie, huh? | 你怎么没吃到派呢 |
[21:56] | Mama mad at you? | 老妈生你气了 |
[21:57] | Just keep walking, Tex. | 好好走 别废话 |
[21:58] | Okay. All right. | 好 好 |
[21:59] | Leave him be, Billy. Mama said… | 别管他 比利 老妈说… |
[22:01] | I know what Mama said, Jesse. | 我知道老妈说了什么 杰西 |
[22:03] | All right, now, now, hang on a second. | 好了好了 等一下 |
[22:04] | This is your sister. That’s no way to talk to her. | 她是你姐 可不能这样跟她说话 |
[22:07] | She’s just trying to help. You know, it’s probably | 她只是想帮忙 可能就是你这种态度 |
[22:08] | that attitude that cost you the pie in the first place. | 才让你一开始吃不到派 |
[22:10] | Nah. Baby Brother’s on Mama’s list | 才不是 我弟弟因为上周搞砸了一个大任务 |
[22:12] | for botching a big job last month. | 被老妈记上了黑名单 |
[22:14] | Lost a mark and cost us a million-dollar bond. | 搞丢了个目标人物 害我们损失了一百万保金 |
[22:16] | Billy, what are you doing? | 比利 你怎么回事 |
[22:19] | Y-You’re putting the whole family business at risk here. | 你让整个家族的生意都陷入困境了 |
[22:22] | Why you think I took this job, dumbass? | 不然你以为我为什么要接这份活 蠢货 |
[22:24] | Deckard pays two mil. | 戴克价值两百万 |
[22:25] | Yeah, and taking the job without talking to her | 是啊 私自接活而不告诉她 |
[22:27] | only pissed her off more. | 只会让她更生气 |
[22:28] | All you got to do is say sorry, B. | 你只要跟她道歉就好了 小利 |
[22:30] | That’s all Mama wants. | 老妈只是想你跟她道歉 |
[22:31] | Yeah, yeah. Just-just say you’re sorry, B. | 是啊 道歉就好了 小利 |
[22:33] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[22:40] | Frank, get out here! | 弗兰克 快出来 |
[22:44] | – Come on! Stop ’em! – Ow! Man! | -快拦住他们 -天呐 |
[22:45] | Maybe warn me before you-you mace everybody next time, okay? | 你下次要扎人的时候能不能提醒我一下 |
[22:50] | That was almost as bad as the hot sauce. | 这简直跟辣椒酱一样刺激 |
[22:52] | Almost? | 简直 |
[22:53] | Yeah, well, this I’m only gonna feel once. | 没错 这种的我只想经历一次 |
[22:55] | That hot sauce, you know, I felt a couple times. | 不过辣椒酱我倒是经历过好几次 |
[22:58] | But it worked. | 不过起到效果了 |
[23:00] | Just told Phoenix we got Deckard, | 刚跟凤凰总部说我们抓到戴克了 |
[23:01] | and Matty just sent the exfil coordinates. | 马蒂发来了撤退地址的坐标 |
[23:03] | So, um, yeah, keep heading north. | 一直往北走 |
[23:09] | That was a really good job with that pie bit. | 拿派说事这招真不错 |
[23:12] | Oh, yeah, well, it wasn’t that hard to spot the crack | 看出比利和他老妈之间有隔阂 |
[23:15] | between Billy and his mama. | 并不是什么难事 |
[23:16] | You just had to apply pressure | 只要稍微挑拨一下 |
[23:17] | and, blam, you just split those two right apart. | 两个人就会立刻反目了 |
[23:24] | What? You want to have a staring contest? I’m driving. | 怎么 你想玩瞪眼比赛吗 我在开车呢 |
[23:27] | You seriously don’t see this? | 你真没看出来吗 |
[23:29] | See what? | 看出什么 |
[23:30] | You, Matty. Billy, Mama. | 你 马蒂 比利 老妈 |
[23:33] | Oh, Mac, Riley, Bozer. | 小麦 莱丽 博兹 |
[23:35] | I can rattle off names, too, if that’s what we’re doing here. | 如果你想玩这个 我也可以飞快说出很多名字 |
[23:38] | This thing between you and Matty | 你跟马蒂之间的事 |
[23:40] | is the same thing as Billy and Mama. | 跟比利和老妈之间的事是一样的 |
[23:42] | Billy did something wrong, and he won’t apologize for it. | 比利做了错事 却不肯道歉 |
[23:44] | That rift in their team is the only reason that we escaped. | 这是他们彼此间的嫌隙 我们才得以逃脱 |
[23:48] | Well, you’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[23:49] | And that rift between you and Matty | 你跟马蒂之间的嫌隙 |
[23:52] | makes our team just as vulnerable. | 也会让我们的团队变得不堪一击 |
[23:54] | No, there is nothing wrong with our team. | 不 我们的团队一点问题也没有 |
[23:56] | Why are you doing that to me right now? | 你干嘛现在要跟我说这些 |
[23:57] | We got Deckard in the back, brother. | 我们都抓到戴克了 老兄 |
[24:00] | We’re getting away no prob… | 我们肯定能逃… |
[24:08] | Hang on, hang on! | 抓好 |
[24:16] | You were saying? | 你说什么来着 |
[24:30] | Got something. | 有发现 |
[24:31] | An old video | 一个旧视频 |
[24:32] | in Jack and Matty’s case file labeled “Incident Report.” | 在杰克与马蒂的文件夹标为”事故报告” |
[24:35] | So we’re finally gonna see what happened to them? | 我们终于要知道他们之间的恩怨过往了吗 |
[24:37] | Jackpot. | 中奖咯 |
[24:39] | Or Jack-and-Matty-pot. | 或者说杰马奖 |
[24:43] | – Yeah, I’ll work on that one. – Okay. | -我再研究一下说法 -好的 |
[24:48] | This isn’t a video file. | 这不是视频文件 |
[24:51] | It’s loading a video chat. | 正在加载视频聊天 |
[24:52] | No, no, no, no, no, no, | 不 不 不 |
[24:53] | no, n… | 不 |
[24:54] | Well, this is disappointing. | 真令人失望啊 |
[24:57] | – Matty… – We can explain. | -马蒂 -我们可以解释 |
[24:58] | I expected you two to go pawing through my past | 我本以为你们俩要挖我的历史 |
[25:00] | weeks ago to find this file. | 几周前就能找到这份文件 |
[25:02] | You planted a fake video? | 你设置的假视频吗 |
[25:04] | You knew what we were up to this whole time? | 你一直都知道我们在做这些事吗 |
[25:05] | Very little goes on around here | 我对这里发生的事 |
[25:07] | without me knowing about it, Bozer. | 了如指掌 博泽 |
[25:09] | And when agents get distracted, missions go badly. | 当特工不务正业 行动就会失败 |
[25:12] | Case in point: while you two have been busy violating the Espionage Act, | 举个例子 你俩违反反间谍法的时候 |
[25:17] | Mac and Jack seem to have gotten themselves in trouble. | 小麦和杰克好像陷入了麻烦 |
[25:19] | Again. | 又一次 |
[25:21] | So get your butts upstairs now. | 所以赶紧给我上来 |
[25:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:26] | – Let’s go, Slick. – Billy, | -过来 小子 -比利 |
[25:28] | what is that cologne you’re wearing? | 你喷的什么古龙水 |
[25:29] | Is that that eau de toilet stuff? | 是厕所清新剂吗 |
[25:30] | – That toilet cologne? – Look, watch it, Tex. | -厕所香水 -小心点 德州佬 |
[25:32] | Well, I’m just saying. You-you smell… | 我意思是 你闻起来… |
[25:34] | fantastic. | 棒极了 |
[25:36] | This ain’t what you want. | 你可别惹我 |
[25:37] | – Okay, okay. – You know what, I’ll take Yosemite Sam. | -好吧 -我来看着暴躁大叔 |
[25:39] | You make sure the Boy Scout can’t get loose. | 你确保这个童子军不会逃走 |
[25:41] | – Hands behind your back. – Yosemite Sam? | -手放后面 -暴躁大叔 |
[25:43] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[25:51] | Put your hands behind your back. | 手放后面 |
[25:55] | I can tell you’ve done this before. | 我能看出来你以前做过这些 |
[25:57] | It’s my favorite part of the job. | 这份工作中 我最喜欢这部分了 |
[26:01] | Get your feet out. | 脚伸过来 |
[26:02] | – Oh, come on, the feet, too? – Yep. | -不是吧 脚也绑 -是的 |
[26:04] | Seriously, Billy, why do you smell like a pooper? | 说真的 比利 为什么你闻起来像坨屎 |
[26:06] | – You got one more time. – Okay. | -我最后给你一次机会 -好吧 |
[26:08] | If Mama ever sees either of you again, | 如果老妈再看到你们俩 |
[26:10] | you’re both gonna get more than a slice of pie, so… | 到时就不会请你吃派那么简单了 |
[26:14] | stay put, huh? | 老实坐着 |
[26:15] | Ooh, the rough stuff. I like that. | 来硬的 我喜欢 |
[26:17] | You’re really sweet. Cute, too. | 你真贴心 还漂亮 |
[26:29] | Okay, if I can pry one of these things out, these bars, | 如果你能撬出一个钢条 |
[26:32] | maybe I can use it as a lever. | 也许我能用来做杠杆 |
[26:34] | A lever to do what, man? Just use this. | 用杠杆做什么 用这个 |
[26:37] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪搞来的 |
[26:38] | I swiped it off Billy when I was pissing him off out there. | 我刚才气比利的时候 从他身上顺下来的 |
[26:40] | – You like that? – Wait, you know what? | -你满意吗 -等等 这样吧 |
[26:42] | – You hold it, I’ll dial. – Yeah, yeah. There you go. | -你拿着 我拨号 -好 你拨吧 |
[26:45] | And you say I get distracted. | 你还说我分心了呢 |
[26:46] | That was a pretty cool move right there. | 我这招多漂亮啊 |
[26:48] | Uh, well, last I checked, we were zip-tied | 我没记错的话 我们是被绑着 |
[26:50] | in the back of a horse trailer | 塞进了马车后面 |
[26:52] | while the Coltons got away with Deckard. | 而科尔顿一家带着戴克走了 |
[26:54] | And, oh, yeah, you were the last one driving. | 还有 是你在开车 |
[26:56] | Big deal. You’ve driven us into trouble before. | 有什么大不了 以前你也让我们陷入麻烦过 |
[26:59] | You’ve driv… You’ve… | 你以前… |
[27:00] | Whatever this is with you and Matty, you got to fix it. | 不管你和马蒂之间怎么了 你得解决掉 |
[27:03] | Matty? What is the… Wh-Why are we talking about Matty? | 马蒂 怎么 为什么谈到了马蒂 |
[27:05] | I don’t want to talk about Matty right now, dude. | 我现在不想谈论马蒂 老兄 |
[27:09] | Mac, this problem between me and Matty | 小麦 我和马蒂之间的问题 |
[27:12] | will never be fixed. | 永远解决不了 |
[27:14] | Do you understand me? | 你明白吗 |
[27:15] | Well, this is going well. | 进展真不错 |
[27:17] | Hey, Matty! | 马蒂 |
[27:20] | We’re-we’re a little tied up right now. | 我们俩现在有点不方便[被绑] |
[27:22] | Why do I get the feeling that you’re not speaking figuratively? | 我怎么觉得这话就是字面的意思 |
[27:25] | Do you at least still have Deckard? | 至少戴克还在你们俩手里吧 |
[27:28] | Well, that’s a funny story… | 说来好笑… |
[27:29] | Hilarious. I can’t wait to hear all about it, | 真好笑呢 我真想听你说一遍 |
[27:32] | but right now I’m a little busy sending in | 但现在我忙着安排 |
[27:35] | Riley, Bozer, and a team of Phoenix agents | 莱丽 博兹 和一队凤凰特工 |
[27:37] | to do what you guys couldn’t. | 去替你们收拾烂摊子 |
[27:45] | It’s been a slice. | 真没用 |
[27:48] | That’s… great. That’s-that’s really great. | 这真是… 好极了 |
[27:52] | – It’s not over. – Yeah, it is for me. | -还没结束呢 -对我来说是了 |
[27:54] | Might as well just set me on fire, man. | 你不如顺手把我烧了吧 |
[27:57] | Seriously, how many more times do you think | 说真的 你觉得这女人 |
[27:59] | this woman’s gonna keep letting me off the hook? | 还能放过我多少次 |
[28:01] | And now what’s happened? | 你听她刚才怎么说的 |
[28:03] | I’ll tell you. I’ve let her down. Again. So appreciate you just, | 真的 我又让她失望了 拜托你 |
[28:09] | just light the match and throw it on top. | 直接划根火柴扔我身上吧 |
[28:29] | I know our conversation with Matty didn’t exactly go as planned, | 虽然我们和马蒂的通话不太顺利 |
[28:31] | but didn’t you want to try and use Billy’s phone to | 但你怎么就不试试用比利的手机 |
[28:34] | call somebody else to come and free us? | 叫人来救我们呢 |
[28:36] | I figured just use the phone itself to free us. | 这手机本身就足以让我们解脱了 |
[28:39] | Circuit boards… are just | 电路板… 就是 |
[28:42] | pieces of copper laminated onto a nonconductive substrate, | 一片片层压到绝缘基板上的铜片 |
[28:46] | like fiberglass. | 就像玻璃纤维一样 |
[28:48] | Which means it can be sanded down | 也就是说 可以将其… |
[28:50] | into… a blade. | 磨成刀片 |
[28:53] | A knife. High fives. Come and cut me loose. | 一把刀 太好了 快给我松绑 |
[28:57] | Now, hang on a second, now. | 先等一下 |
[28:59] | I’d like to keep all the blood inside of my body. | 我可不希望被割到流血 |
[29:02] | My bad. | 抱歉 |
[29:06] | Oh, man. Yeah. | 好极了 |
[29:09] | Feels like we’ve been running forever, man. | 我们跑了太久了 |
[29:11] | You sure the gas station you saw was in this direction? | 你确定之前看见的加油站是往这个方向吗 |
[29:13] | – Yeah. – ‘Cause, I mean, I don’t, I don’t mind running. | -确定 -我并不介意跑步 |
[29:16] | I just don’t want to go in the wrong way. | 我只是不希望我们跑错了方向 |
[29:18] | Look, maybe it’s a good time to start talking about Matty. | 也许现在可以说说你和马蒂之间的事了 |
[29:20] | How many times do I have to tell you this? | 我还要和你说多少遍 |
[29:22] | I screwed up. She saved my ass. | 我搞砸了 她救了我 |
[29:25] | And she took a real personal hit in the meantime. | 同时她受到了很严重的打击 |
[29:27] | It’s not pretty, Mac. | 不是什么好事 小麦 |
[29:29] | It’s not something that can just be fixed with “I’m sorry.” | 不是一句简单的”对不起”就能解决的 |
[29:33] | Here’s your trouble: “I’m sorry” doesn’t fix anything. | 问题在于 “对不起”解决不了任何事 |
[29:35] | It just starts the conversation. | 但这是沟通的开始 |
[29:37] | Okay, can we just hurry up and steal a car or something? | 好了 我们能赶紧偷辆车之类的吗 |
[29:40] | We can commandeer one. If you can keep up. | 如果你能跟得上我 我们可以征用一辆车 |
[29:43] | I’ll probably beat you there, so you might want to get running! | 估计我比你先到 所以你最好跑起来 |
[29:59] | Go, go, go, go! | 快点 快点 |
[30:01] | – What are y’all doing?! – Go, go, go! | -你们干什么 -快点 |
[30:02] | Get out of my truck! Come back here! | 从我车上下来 给我回来 |
[30:03] | – I’ll bring it back! I promise! – Stop! | -我会还回来的 我保证 -快停下 |
[30:07] | Breathe, baby. Just breathe. | 深呼吸 宝贝 |
[30:10] | Have a bite of pie, | 吃口派 |
[30:12] | and tell Mama what’s going on. | 告诉老妈发生什么事了 |
[30:17] | He said he was an investment advisor. | 他说自己是理财顾问 |
[30:19] | I didn’t know he was a con man. | 我没想到他是骗子 |
[30:21] | Bastard ran off with all the money I saved for our honeymoon. | 那混蛋把我为了度蜜月攒的钱都卷跑了 |
[30:24] | Honeymoon? | 度蜜月 |
[30:25] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | -恭喜你们 -谢谢你 |
[30:29] | I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. | 我觉得自己是世界上最幸运的女孩 |
[30:31] | Yeah, I-I played hard to get at first. | 一开始 我欲擒故纵 |
[30:34] | I’d only give her my phone number one digit at a time. | 一次只给她我电话号码的一位数 |
[30:36] | But eventually, | 但最终 |
[30:38] | she won me over. | 她抓住了我的心 |
[30:40] | Funny, that’s not how I remember it, dear. | 真有意思 我记得不是这样的 亲爱的 |
[30:43] | Well, you know you have a bad memory. | 你记性不太好 |
[30:46] | Oh. Yes. | 是啊 |
[30:47] | So I’m assuming y’all have gone to the police? | 我想你们一定报过警了 |
[30:50] | And the FBI. | 还有联调局 |
[30:51] | They say there’s nothing they can do. | 他们表示无能为力 |
[30:53] | Well, you come to the right place. | 那你就来对地方了 |
[30:55] | So… | 那么 |
[30:58] | tell me all you know about this lying sack of taters. | 把这混蛋骗子的事都告诉我吧 |
[31:36] | Well, Mr. And Mrs. Wilson, | 威尔森先生和太太 |
[31:38] | I think we’ve got everything we need to get started. | 你们提供的信息已经够了 可以行动了 |
[31:41] | Oh, and, uh, he has a little freckle, like, uh, like, | 对了 他还有一小块斑 |
[31:43] | right here on his hand. | 就在他手这里 |
[31:44] | Looks like Delaware, only smaller. | 看起来像微缩的特拉华州地图 |
[31:47] | I just… | 我只是… |
[31:47] | They’re professionals, dear. | 亲爱的 他们很专业 |
[31:49] | Let them do their thing, okay? | 交给他们做吧 |
[31:50] | Ah, whatever you say, snookie-ookums. | 听你的 黑甜心 |
[31:53] | Muffin. | 小松饼 |
[31:55] | Newlyweds. Newlyweds. | 新婚燕尔 别介意 |
[31:56] | We’re still working on the pet names. | 我们还没定好爱称 |
[31:57] | Please let us know as soon as you find him, | 一旦找到他 请马上通知我们 |
[31:59] | and thank you so much for your help. | 谢谢你们帮忙 |
[32:01] | Oh, you’re very welcome, baby, and don’t you worry. | 别客气 宝贝 别担心 |
[32:04] | Mama always gets her man. | 老妈从不失手 |
[32:09] | Oh, after you… Pookie-Wookie. | 你先走 小熊熊 |
[32:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:13] | – Bye. – Bye-bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[32:16] | I want a divorce. | 我要离婚 |
[32:21] | Find out who they really are. | 查查他们到底是谁 |
[32:24] | What happened to our original cover story? | 怎么不按我们原先说好的来 |
[32:26] | You know, the one where we were roommates who got swindled. | 咱俩是被诈骗的室友 |
[32:28] | Yeah. I called an audible. | 我临时改主意了 |
[32:29] | Newlyweds just felt right in the moment. | 感觉说新婚夫妇更靠谱 |
[32:30] | You know, I’m very method. That’s what happens | 我自己有数 毕竟我是受过专业培训的演员 |
[32:32] | when you work with a classically-trained actor. | 和专业的人工作就会这样 |
[32:35] | You took a six-hour workshop on acting for infomercials. | 你就上了个六小时的广告培训课而已 |
[32:38] | – And I read that Stella Adler book. – Oh, yeah? | -我还看了斯特拉·阿德勒的书 -是吗 |
[32:40] | Is that where you learned to run your mouth so much? | 就是书上教你这么多嘴吗 |
[32:42] | Mama almost realized we were conning her. | 差点被老妈发现我们在骗她 |
[32:44] | Well, let’s get out of here before they run our I.D.s | 快离开这里 免得他们查我们证件 |
[32:45] | and figure out who we really are. | 发现我们的真实身份 |
[32:47] | Ain’t nobody gonna– | 没人会… |
[32:54] | Whatever happened to “psst”? | 就不能提前打个招呼 |
[32:56] | Doesn’t anyone “psst” anymore? | 现在是流行搞突袭吗 |
[32:56] | We couldn’t risk you making a noise. | 怕你们弄出动静 打草惊蛇 |
[32:58] | – Be here all day. – Guys, where’s Deckard? | -在这待了一天 -伙计们 戴克呢 |
[33:00] | Gone. | 不见了 |
[33:01] | While we were distracting the Coltons, | 我们负责转移科尔顿家族的注意力 |
[33:02] | our tac team ran in and grabbed him. | 战术小组趁机带走了他 |
[33:04] | He’s on the way to exfil now. | 现在正在撤离 |
[33:05] | Hey, mission accomplished, homeboy. Up top! | 任务完成了 伙计 击个掌 |
[33:07] | Ooh, no. Up-top homeboy. | 不是吧 别忙击掌 |
[33:09] | Who’s in the bulletproof SUVs? | 防弹车里的是谁 |
[33:30] | That’s Armin Morsofian. | 是阿民·莫索非 |
[33:32] | Deckard’s old boss? | 戴克的前老板 |
[33:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[33:37] | Wait. The Coltons were never gonna hand Deckard over | 等下 科尔顿家族根本没打算 |
[33:40] | to a government agency. | 把戴克交给政府部门 |
[33:41] | They were hired by the Armenians. | 他们在为亚美尼亚人效力 |
[33:43] | Yeah, who were probably gonna put a bullet | 而亚美尼亚人在接手戴克的那一刻 |
[33:45] | in Deckard the minute the Coltons hand him over. | 就会给他一枪 |
[33:47] | So we just saved Deckard’s life? | 我们刚救了戴克的命吗 |
[33:49] | Yeah, but we might have just gotten the Coltons killed. | 对 但我们可能会让科尔顿一家没命 |
[33:52] | So, you better come up with a plan. | 那你最好快想个计划 |
[33:53] | I can see you’re working on something. You got something? | 我看得出你在思考 有办法了吗 |
[33:55] | Yeah, what you got? | 你想到了什么 |
[33:57] | Yeah, I got something. I’m just not sure it’s much of a plan. | 有个想法 但不是个周全的计划 |
[34:02] | Hey, everybody. | 各位 |
[34:06] | How we doing? | 大家都好吧 |
[34:22] | All right. | 好 |
[34:24] | Hey, you guys know what to do, right? | 你们知道该怎么做吧 |
[34:25] | – We’ll be ready. – Ready for what? | -我们会准备好 -准备好什么 |
[34:27] | I’m not even exactly sure what Mac’s doing in there. | 我都不太确定小麦在里面干什么 |
[34:29] | Just follow his instructions. | 照他说的做就是了 |
[34:31] | I am Mac. | 我是小麦 |
[34:35] | I work for Mama. | 我为老妈工作 |
[34:36] | Sorry, Mama, I got tied up. | 抱歉 老妈 刚才有事脱不开身 |
[34:39] | Please excuse me for a few minutes. | 抱歉失陪一下 |
[34:42] | Talk to my associate. | 我要和我同伴谈谈 |
[34:43] | He’s working on another job for us. | 他在为我们干另一单活 |
[34:49] | I don’t know what kind of game you are playing here, but… | 我不知道你在耍什么把戏 但… |
[34:52] | No games. My people have Deckard. | 没耍把戏 我的人劫走了戴克 |
[34:56] | Well, my clients are not gonna like that. | 我的雇主肯定不喜欢这样 |
[34:58] | Your clients are an international crime syndicate. | 你的雇主可是国际犯罪团伙 |
[35:01] | Once they find out you don’t have Deckard, | 一旦他们发现戴克不在你这里 |
[35:03] | they’re going to start shooting. | 就要拿枪说话了 |
[35:05] | Well, then, why don’t I just tell them you took him? | 那为什么不直接说他在你们手上 |
[35:07] | Your family’s in danger either way. | 这样你家人还是有危险 |
[35:10] | Look for yourself, Mama. | 你自己看看 老妈 |
[35:11] | 12 men, | 12个人 |
[35:12] | armed to the teeth. | 荷枪实弹 |
[35:21] | And unless they forgot your $2 million in the car, | 除非他们把给你的两百万报酬落在车里 |
[35:24] | I don’t think they were ever planning on paying you. | 不然就时他们没打算要付给你 |
[35:26] | Well, failure to render payment breaks their contract, | 不支付报酬便违反了合同 |
[35:31] | so does your previous offer stand? | 那你之前的提议还有用吗 |
[35:33] | Consider yourself hired. | 你被雇佣了 |
[35:35] | Now ask Jesse to go get Deckard. | 叫杰西去领戴克 |
[35:39] | – Jesse? – Yes, Mama. | -杰西 -是 老妈 |
[35:40] | Go and fetch Mr. Morsofian’s package. | 去拿莫索非先生要的货 |
[35:46] | Excuse the delay. | 抱歉耽误了一下 |
[35:48] | Can I offer you gentleman a slice of buttermilk pie on the house? | 要不给你们来一块店里的酸乳派尝尝 |
[35:52] | No, thank you. Please, just bring us Deckard. | 不用了 谢谢 把戴克给我们就行 |
[36:00] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[36:13] | This better work! | 这点子最好能奏效 |
[36:24] | No whammies, no whammies, no whammies, no whammies, no… | 老天保佑 老天保佑 |
[36:31] | Engines off. | 发动机熄火了 |
[36:33] | Doors locked. | 车门已锁 |
[37:01] | I would think twice before I pull that trigger. | 如果是我 扣下扳机前我会三思 |
[37:06] | Mama’s Moonshine is, uh, what? | 老妈的私酿酒大概有 |
[37:09] | About 150 proof? | 150度左右吧 |
[37:11] | 155. | 155度 |
[37:13] | Listen to me, Armin. | 听我说 阿民 |
[37:16] | One spark from your gun, | 你手枪起的一星火花 |
[37:18] | one muzzle flash from any of the others, | 其他人枪口稍一走火 |
[37:21] | and that ethanol vapor you’re choking on right now– | 再加上呛到你的酒精蒸汽 |
[37:24] | it’s gonna turn Mama’s Diner into Mama’s Barbecue Joint. | 老妈餐厅就会变成老妈烤肉店 |
[37:29] | Or I can just save you the decision… | 或者我来帮你选择 |
[37:34] | and light you up myself. | 让我亲自点着你 |
[37:54] | Let’s go. Hey, keep walking. | 我们走 快走 |
[38:00] | Hey, Mama. | 老妈 |
[38:03] | Uh, I know I screwed up, | 我知道我搞砸了 |
[38:05] | and now I almost got us all killed. | 差点害死我们 |
[38:08] | I-I guess what I’m trying to tell you… | 我想说的是… |
[38:11] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:18] | It’s all right, son. | 没事 儿子 |
[38:27] | Well, y’all broke my no-lying rule | 我们不能撒谎的规矩 |
[38:31] | six ways to Sunday, now, didn’t you? | 你们都给我打破了 |
[38:33] | Yes, but it was for a good cause. | 没错 但事出有因 |
[38:36] | Well, I don’t rightly care about the cause | 比起原因 |
[38:38] | as much as I do getting paid. | 我更关心能不能收到钱 |
[38:41] | So, will that be cash or credit? | 现金支付还是刷信用卡 |
[38:44] | He’s gonna have to talk to our boss before you get paid. | 付钱之前 他得先和我们上司谈谈 |
[38:46] | It’s actually a conversation I’m looking forward to. | 我还挺期待这次谈话 |
[38:49] | In the meantime, lots of buttermilk pie. | 另外 给我们多来点酸乳派 |
[38:53] | Well, all things considered, | 总的来说 |
[38:57] | it wasn’t too bad working with you two. | 跟你俩合作也不算太糟糕 |
[39:00] | But I will tell you one thing. | 但我要和你俩说件事 |
[39:03] | If you ever steal my mark again, | 如果你们再敢抢我的目标 |
[39:08] | oh, there will be hell to pay. | 就会让你们吃不了兜着走 |
[39:11] | – Yes, ma’am. – Yeah. | -是 女士 -好 |
[39:13] | Excuse me? | 借过 |
[39:16] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[39:19] | You’re a real pain in the ass, you know that? | 你还真是讨人嫌 |
[39:21] | It’s, uh, not the first time I’ve heard that. | 这话我听得多了 |
[39:25] | But that thing you did in there? | 不过你刚才那招 |
[39:27] | Not bad. | 确实不赖 |
[39:28] | I’ve never seen nobody turn a diner into a weapon before. | 我从没见过有人能把餐厅变成武器 |
[39:32] | Yeah. You should see what he can do | 那是 你没见过鞋带和泡泡糖 |
[39:33] | with shoe strings and bubblegum. | 到他手里能变成什么 |
[39:37] | All right, we’ll see y’all later. | 那好 有缘再见 |
[39:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:45] | Man, I kind of want to stay and kick it with the Coltons. | 我还挺想留下和科尔顿一家玩玩 |
[39:48] | I think Jack wants to be a Colton. | 感觉杰克想成为他们的一员 |
[39:50] | Jack’s not cool enough to be a Colton. | 杰克太逊了 不够格 |
[39:52] | Yeah, ’cause I hang out with you nerds. Don’t touch me. | 因为成天和你们这群呆子混在一起 别碰我 |
[39:55] | So… | 那么 |
[39:57] | aside from one or two teenie, weenie hiccups along the way, | 除了一点小插曲 |
[39:59] | I’d call that mission a total success. | 这次任务圆满成功 |
[40:01] | Well, of course you would, Jack, ’cause you’re not | 杰克 对你来说可算是圆满 |
[40:03] | the one that has to explain to Oversight | 你又不用跟上面解释 |
[40:05] | why Phoenix is on the hook | 为什么凤凰基金会 |
[40:06] | for a $4 million bounty to the Coltons. | 要付科尔顿一家四百万 |
[40:09] | Well, what can I tell you, Matty? | 那句话怎么说来着 马蒂 |
[40:10] | Heavy is the head that wears the crown. | 欲戴王冠 必承其重 |
[40:13] | Get out of here. | 出去 |
[40:15] | All of you. | 你们都出去 |
[40:35] | Hey, Matty? | 马蒂 |
[40:41] | Think we need to talk for a minute. | 我有话要跟你说 |
[40:50] | I didn’t even know what buttermilk pie was until today. | 我今天第一次尝到酸乳派 |
[40:52] | Now I never want to stop eating it. | 好吃到停不下来 |
[40:53] | Looks like I’ll be calling Mama | 看来我以后要经常给夫人 |
[40:55] | and placing an order for the missus. | 点老妈家的派了 |
[40:56] | If you call me one more of those stupid pet names… | 你再敢用那些破爱称称呼我… |
[40:58] | You guys gave each other pet names? | 你们彼此还有爱称 |
[41:00] | We did not give each other pet names. | 我没给他起爱称 |
[41:01] | He gave me, like, a dozen. | 是他给我起了一大堆 |
[41:02] | Well, I got to hear those. | 我很想听听是什么 |
[41:04] | And that’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[41:08] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[41:09] | We’re off the clock. | 都下班了 |
[41:11] | So, stop pet-naming Riley and | 别光顾着给莱丽起爱称 |
[41:13] | cut me a slice of this pie that Jack won’t stop yapping about. | 切一块派我尝尝 看杰克说得多好吃 |
[41:16] | Get in there. | 快坐下 |
[41:18] | I’m guessing the apology went well. | 看来道歉很成功 |
[41:20] | Well, a wise man once told me | 有个聪明鬼说过 |
[41:22] | that “I’m sorry” only starts the conversation. | 道歉只是沟通的开始 |
[41:26] | So… who’s ready for another game of truth or dare? | 新一轮真心话大冒险 谁准备好了 |
[41:31] | I love truth or dare. | 我爱真心话大冒险 |
[41:34] | Oh, you do? | 是吗 |
[41:36] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 |
[41:37] | That’s great, ’cause there, for a second, | 那太好了 我还一度以为 |
[41:39] | I thought tonight wasn’t gonna get super duper awkward. | 今晚上气氛会特别尴尬 |
[41:43] | Oh, it’s gonna get very awkward, for you, Dalton. | 确实会 但要尴尬的是你 道尔顿 |
[41:46] | Oh, for everybody. | 真心话大家都尴尬 |
[41:47] | I know all your secrets, remember? | 我可知道你所有的秘密 |
[41:49] | So I’ll know whether you’re telling the truth or not. | 是不是说谎我都会知道 |
[41:52] | All right, well, I’ll go dare all night. | 好吧 那我就一直大冒险 |
[41:56] | Bring it. | 放马过来 |
[41:58] | Bust out the hot sauce. | 辣椒酱准备好 |