时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | You know what this reminds me of? | 知道这让我联想到了什么吗 |
[00:13] | Another one of your dumb dreams? | 又是你愚蠢的梦吗 |
[00:14] | No, no, that-that space movie. | 不是 那部太空电影 |
[00:16] | You know, the one with Indiana Jones in it? | 就是有印第安纳·琼斯的那部 |
[00:18] | Jack, now is not the time for a Star Wars discussion. | 杰克 现在不是讨论《星战》的时候 |
[00:20] | I beg to differ. Now is the perfect time, | 我可不觉得 现在最合适了 |
[00:22] | ’cause I think we can get out of it the same way. | 因为我觉得我们可以用同样的办法逃走 |
[00:24] | Hey, are you picking up what I’m putting down there, Artoo? | 你收到了吗 “R2” |
[00:26] | I’ve asked you not to call me that. | 我叫你别那么喊我了 |
[00:28] | Good news, the general’s men don’t seem to know where you are, | 好消息 将军的人似乎不知道你们在哪 |
[00:31] | which means the trash compactor’s on a timer. | 那么垃圾压缩器是用的定时器 |
[00:33] | So if you could stop it, that… | 如果你能让它停下 |
[00:34] | See, I told you this was the perfect hiding spot. | 瞧 我就说这个藏身地绝佳 |
[00:40] | This is definitely a terrible hiding spot, Jack. | 这绝对是个糟糕的藏身地 杰克 |
[00:43] | Riley, can you hack the controls? | 莱丽 你能黑入控制系统吗 |
[00:47] | No. | 不能 |
[00:48] | Pretty much everything in this place predates the transistor. | 这里的一切都是有晶体管之前生产的 |
[00:50] | Only three guards. We could try to take them out, | 只有三个警卫 我们可以试试放倒他们 |
[00:52] | get to the controls. | 去控制室那里 |
[00:53] | No, no, no, no, stand down there, | 不不 别妄动 |
[00:54] | Threepio, you’re gonna get yourself shot in the face. | “3PO” 你会害死自己的 |
[00:56] | I’m C3PO? | 我是”C3PO” |
[00:57] | The droid that does nothing but complain? | 那个只会抱怨的机器人 |
[00:59] | Hey, you know what, if Artoo can’t figure this out, | 告诉你 如果”R2″想不到办法 |
[01:01] | I’m just gonna do what Han did. | 我就要学韩了 |
[01:02] | Yeah, good old Dr. Jones. | 老英雄琼斯博士 |
[01:04] | Yeah, well, sorry, Solo, it didn’t work in the movie, | 抱歉 “索罗” 在电影里就不成功 |
[01:06] | it’s not gonna work here. | 在这儿也没用 |
[01:07] | Why not? | 为什么呢 |
[01:07] | The compressive strength of that pipe is 500 megapascals. | 那根管子的抗压强度是500兆帕 |
[01:11] | It’s not enough to stop this | 是不足以阻止这东西 |
[01:13] | from hitting that wall and putting us in between. | 撞上墙把我们拍成肉饼 |
[01:14] | You know what, I was wrong, Mac. You’re Threepio. | 我说错了 小麦 你才是”3PO” |
[01:17] | Stop telling me the odds and tell me how we’re gonna escape. | 别告诉我几率什么的 告诉我怎么逃跑 |
[01:18] | I can’t leave a stinking corpse, man. | 我不能臭熏熏地死 |
[01:20] | See those rivets? | 看到那铆钉了吗 |
[01:21] | There should be a hydraulic line just on the other side of that. | 另一边应该是有液压管线 |
[01:23] | So if we can puncture that, | 如果可以刺穿管线 |
[01:26] | it would stop this thing, | 就能让这玩意停下 |
[01:28] | if it works. | 前提是管用 |
[01:29] | – What if it doesn’t work? – Then we get crushed to death. | -如果不成功呢 -那我们会被压扁 |
[01:32] | – Yeah, yeah, do it, do it. – For the compressive force | -嗯 动手吧 -想让压缩力 |
[01:34] | to overcome the puncture resistance, | 大过穿刺阻力 |
[01:38] | we’re gonna have to hold the pipe perfectly normal to the walls, okay? | 我们得把管子”正对”墙壁 |
[01:40] | Dude, nothing about this is normal. | 哥们 这有什么正常可言 |
[01:42] | Riley, can you create a distraction? | 莱丽 能引开他们吗 |
[01:45] | Yeah, something should go boom on the far side of the complex. | 嗯 园区另一头应该会有东西爆炸 |
[01:47] | Make it go boom fast, ’cause if this doesn’t work, | 快点 如果这不成功 |
[01:49] | then Jack and I are gonna be… inseparable. | 杰克和我就要…葬身于此了 |
[01:51] | I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[02:03] | Keep it steady! Steady! | 稳住 稳住 |
[02:10] | Are you okay? Is it broken? | 你没事吧 断了吗 |
[02:13] | I can’t think straight right now. | 我疼得没法思考 |
[02:16] | I thought these things were smelly on the outside. | 我以为这些东西都是外面臭 |
[02:20] | – It worked. – Quickly. They’re on the move. | -成功了 -快 他们走开了 |
[02:22] | Bozer, way to go, man. | 博兹 好样的 |
[02:23] | That was a topically relevant Obi-Wan quote. | 这话是”奥比旺”说过的 |
[02:26] | Thanks, Jack. So does that mean I get to be Obi-Wan? | 谢谢 杰克 那么我可以做”奥比旺”了吗 |
[02:28] | – No, definitely not. – No. No, definitely not. | -不 绝对不行 -不 绝对不行 |
[02:50] | You got out alive, | 你们活着逃脱 |
[02:52] | and you managed to recover the stolen data tapes, | 还拿回了被盗的数据带 |
[02:54] | but Jack is in the infirmary with an axial fracture to his left radius. | 但杰克因为左桡骨顺轴骨折而进了医院 |
[02:59] | So what went wrong? | 出了什么岔子 |
[03:01] | This one’s on me. | 这次怪我 |
[03:03] | I was so focused on stopping that motor, | 我只顾着让马达停下来 |
[03:06] | I-I used a technical term Jack didn’t know. | 我用了杰克不懂的术语 |
[03:08] | “Hold the pipe perfectly normal”? | “把管子对正”吗 |
[03:11] | Yeah, I was listening. | 嗯 我听到了 |
[03:13] | What’s so weird about “Normal”? | “对正”怎么了 |
[03:16] | In physics, it means “perpendicular.” | 物理里是”垂直”的意思 |
[03:18] | Well, there’s no guarantee that Jack would know | 杰克未必知道 |
[03:20] | what the word “perpendicular” meant either. | “垂直”是什么意思呢 |
[03:23] | Look, normally– | 听着 一般 |
[03:24] | like normal-normal, not physics normal– | 普通含义的一般 不是物理的对正 |
[03:26] | I can translate technical terms into Jack-speak, | 我会把术语翻译成杰克懂的语言 |
[03:28] | and I didn’t this time. | 这次我没有 |
[03:30] | His injury’s my fault. | 他的伤得怪我 |
[03:32] | Yeah, whose fault is it | 是啊 那么你俩 |
[03:33] | that the two of you jumped into the jaws of death? | 跳进死亡之颚得怪谁 |
[03:35] | Look, I love Jack as much as… | 听着 我爱杰克达到了 |
[03:39] | it’s possible to love Jack. | 常人可能的程度 |
[03:41] | And he’s one of the best operatives I’ve ever met, | 他是我认识的最棒的特工之一 |
[03:44] | but when mistakes like this nearly get agents killed, | 但如果这样的错误差点害死特工 |
[03:47] | it’s my job to ask if this is the right fit. | 我就有责任考虑 这样是否合适 |
[03:52] | Maybe you need a partner that can speak your language. | 或许你需要个懂你讲话的搭档 |
[04:04] | Frankie? | 弗兰琦 |
[04:08] | Who’s Frankie? | 弗兰琦是谁 |
[04:09] | Friend of Mac’s from MIT. | 小麦麻省理工学院的朋友 |
[04:11] | A close one. | 好朋友 |
[04:12] | Yeah. What… what h… what happened? | 嗯 怎么回事 |
[04:27] | No, of course I’ll be there, yeah. | 不 我当然会去 |
[04:29] | Send me the… | 请发给我… |
[04:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:36] | What’s going on, Mac? | 怎么了 小麦 |
[04:39] | Is Frankie o… | 弗兰琦… |
[04:40] | There was an accident. She’s… | 出了事故 她… |
[04:44] | she’s dead. | 她死了 |
[04:46] | Mac… | 小麦 |
[04:49] | – I’m sorry, man. – Yeah. | -请节哀 兄弟 -嗯 |
[04:53] | There’s a memorial in Boston. I was wondering if I could… | 波士顿会举行追悼会 我能不能… |
[04:55] | Go. We’ll deal with all this later. | 去吧 这些事回头说 |
[05:17] | Suit’s a nice touch. | 西装扮相不错 |
[05:18] | You sure? You know, I was… | 真的吗 我还… |
[05:20] | I was worried it was a little over-the-top, | 还担心有点过了呢 |
[05:22] | but I look good. | 但我这样挺帅 |
[05:24] | No, no. Over-the-top would have been | 不不 要说过的话那是 |
[05:27] | using the Phoenix jet to get to Boston before me, | 用凤凰基金会的飞机赶在我之前到波士顿 |
[05:29] | renting this car, and then meeting me here with that sign. | 租了这辆车 跑到这儿来举牌子等我 |
[05:31] | The hat and the gloves are just the cherry on top | 帽子和手套不过是锦上添花 |
[05:34] | of a banana split of weird decisions. | 点缀这一疯狂的奇怪决定 |
[05:36] | Bozer called me and told me what happened. | 博兹打给了我 告诉我发生了什么 |
[05:38] | And, sure, I’m missing mandatory rehab for my arm, | 是啊 我翘了强制胳膊复健 |
[05:40] | but I wanted to be here for you, man. | 但我想来陪伴你 |
[05:43] | Here you go, sir! | 请吧 先生 |
[05:53] | It’s a well-known fact | 众人皆知 |
[05:54] | that people who sit up front don’t tip as well. | 坐在前面的人给的小费少 |
[05:57] | So I have that to look forward to. | 这值得期待 |
[06:02] | Hey, Riles, with, uh, Mac and Jack out for the day, | 莱丽 小麦和杰克今天不在 |
[06:04] | I thought maybe you could give me a little tutorial on… | 或许你可以指导我一下… |
[06:09] | Am I catching you at a bad time? | 现在不方便吗 |
[06:12] | No. No, meet me in the lab in five. | 不是 我们五分钟后实验室见 |
[06:14] | I’ll teach you whatever you want to know. | 你想学什么 我都教你 |
[06:19] | What is it you want to know? | 你想学什么 |
[06:25] | So, how is Hawaii Boy? | 夏威夷那小子如何了 |
[06:28] | He’s great. | 他很好 |
[06:29] | And his name is Kalei. | 而且他叫科雷 |
[06:31] | Well, tell him Ka-hey for me. | 替我跟他打招呼 |
[06:33] | Will do. | 好 |
[06:38] | You still have a thing for her, huh? | 你还喜欢着她吧 |
[06:41] | Who says I have a thing for her? | 谁说我喜欢她了 |
[06:43] | Who doesn’t? | 谁不知道啊 |
[06:44] | So? Do we have a rule against it? | 那又如何 有规矩禁止吗 |
[06:47] | No. | 没有 |
[06:48] | But, Bozer, there’s no “it” here. | 但博兹 没”什么”可禁止的 |
[06:51] | I mean, you see that, right? | 你也明白吧 |
[06:54] | It’s time to move on. Seriously. | 你该放手了 真的 |
[06:56] | Boss, with all due respect– and I mean this sincerely– | 老板 恕我直言 我很真诚地说 |
[06:59] | will you please mind your own business? | 你能不能别管闲事 |
[07:01] | When it’s on my dime, it is my business. | 工作时间 就是我的事 |
[07:05] | So suck it up. | 忍忍吧 |
[07:06] | Open a Tinder account. | 去开个陌陌账户 |
[07:08] | Get over it. | 翻篇吧 |
[07:11] | What’s she know about Tinder? | 她怎么会知道陌陌 |
[07:18] | Shouldn’t I be driving? | 该我来开吧 |
[07:19] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[07:21] | My arm may be all busted up, | 我的胳膊虽然坏了 |
[07:23] | but whatever’s going on in that head of yours | 但不管你脑袋里在想什么 |
[07:24] | has no business behind the wheel. | 都不该开车 |
[07:29] | And I’m really sorry about the loss of your friend. | 我很遗憾你失去了一个朋友 |
[07:33] | – What was her name? Frankie? – Yeah. | -她叫什么 弗兰琦吗 -嗯 |
[07:35] | And what happened, exactly? | 究竟发生了什么 |
[07:37] | There was a fire in her lab. | 她实验室起了火 |
[07:42] | Just one of those things, I guess. | 就是意外之灾吧 |
[07:45] | You loved her, didn’t you? | 你爱过她 是吧 |
[07:49] | No. | 没有 |
[07:51] | It wasn’t like that. | 不是那样的 |
[07:57] | She was five years older, and she had a boyfriend. | 她比我大五岁 还有男朋友了 |
[07:58] | Is that what you wanted to hear? | 你想听这个吗 |
[08:01] | Besides, she was… | 再说 她… |
[08:03] | way out of my league. | 我根本配不上 |
[08:04] | Out of your league? What, she was that gorgeous? | 配不上 她有那么美吗 |
[08:07] | No. Well, yeah. | 不… 还真是 |
[08:09] | Yeah, she was, but… | 是的 但是 |
[08:13] | it wasn’t her looks. | 不是因为她的样子 |
[08:13] | It was her brains that put her out of my league. | 是她的聪明才智让我配不上 |
[08:15] | So you’re telling me that she was smarter than you? | 你是说她比你聪明 |
[08:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:19] | Yeah, I don’t believe that. | 嗯 我不信 |
[08:20] | Believe it. | 相信吧 |
[08:22] | Frankie was a double major in mechanical engineering and biology. | 弗兰琦是机械工程和生物学双修学生 |
[08:25] | She was an expert in DNA. | 她是DNA专家 |
[08:29] | She made me look like… | 跟她一比 我… |
[08:33] | Well… | 就是… |
[08:35] | she made me look like you– no offense. | 别介意 跟她比 我就是你 |
[08:37] | None taken. You wish you could look like me. | 不介意 你是我还好了呢 |
[08:40] | Well, she sounds pretty special. | 她听上去挺特别的 |
[08:42] | I’ve never heard you talk about anybody like this before. | 我从未听你这么评价过任何人 |
[08:45] | Yeah. Frankie was… | 嗯 弗兰琦 |
[08:49] | one of a kind. | 是个独一无二的人 |
[08:54] | You know, a lot of kids, they go to MIT and they think | 很多孩子 去麻省理工学院时 |
[08:56] | that they’re gonna change the world, but… | 以为自己能改变世界 但是… |
[09:00] | Frankie… | 弗兰琦 |
[09:03] | she actually could’ve done it. | 她才是真有能力做到的人 |
[09:10] | Words seem inadequate | 言语无法描述 |
[09:13] | to express the loss of such a… | 失去这样天赋异禀 |
[09:15] | gifted and giving scientist. | 又一腔热忱的科学家是多么沉痛 |
[09:20] | Rosalind Franklin Mallory– | 罗莎琳·弗兰克林·玛洛丽 |
[09:23] | Frankie, to those of us who knew her well– | 熟悉她的人称她为弗兰琦 |
[09:26] | wasn’t just the smartest person in any room. | 不仅总是任何情况下最聪明的那个人 |
[09:29] | She was also the kindest. | 她还是最善良的 |
[09:31] | I was fortunate to have been the principal sponsor for Frankie’s recent work, | 我很有幸成为弗兰琦最近研究的主资助人 |
[09:37] | work that I hope will continue someday, somehow, | 希望有一日她的研究能继续 |
[09:41] | which is why I’m establishing a scholarship… | 所以我要建立一笔奖学金 |
[09:43] | What are you making? | 你在做什么 |
[09:44] | It’s called a Mobius strip. | 莫比乌斯环 |
[09:47] | It’s a three-dimensional object with only one side. | 只有一面的三维物体 |
[09:51] | Frankie used to love these things. | 弗兰琦以前可喜欢这种东西了 |
[09:53] | …look to the future, searching for solutions | 展望未来 寻找解决人类 |
[09:56] | to mankind’s biggest problems. | 问题的方案 |
[10:03] | Mac. | 小麦 |
[10:04] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你来 |
[10:08] | Of course, Smitty. | 当然了 史密提 |
[10:10] | Thanks for letting me know. | 谢谢你告知我 |
[10:12] | How are her folks doing? | 她家里人怎么样了 |
[10:13] | Pretty torn up. | 很难过 |
[10:15] | Hell, we all are. | 我们都是 |
[10:16] | First Dr. V, now this. | 先是V博士 然后又这样 |
[10:19] | Dr. Vanketesh? | 范克塔什博士吗 |
[10:22] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[10:25] | You don’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
[10:27] | His car went off the road in a snowstorm. | 他的车在暴雪中冲下了路 |
[10:30] | There was a tree. | 他撞了树 |
[10:32] | He was into a coma and never came out. | 陷入了昏迷 没能挺过来 |
[10:38] | Excuse me, fellas. | 打扰 各位 |
[10:40] | Who the hell takes candid photos at a funeral? | 谁会在葬礼上偷拍照片啊 |
[10:47] | Catch up with you later, Smitty. | 待会儿找你 史密提 |
[10:49] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:55] | Can I talk to you? | 能跟你谈谈吗 |
[10:57] | Hey, there, sneaky Pete. | 偷窥狂 |
[10:58] | You missed my good side. | 你没拍到我好看的一面 |
[11:01] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[11:03] | He dropped his phone, so yeah, I’m fine. | 他掉了手机 所以我没事 |
[11:04] | Get him, Mac! | 去抓他 小麦 |
[11:10] | Well, whoever he was, | 不管他是谁 |
[11:11] | he knows the campus better than I do now. | 他比我了解校园 |
[11:13] | He disappeared into thin air. | 他完全消失了 |
[11:15] | You get into his phone? | 你进入他手机了吗 |
[11:16] | Yeah, man, it’s definitely a burner. | 嗯 绝对是一次性的 |
[11:17] | This guy has shots of pretty much everyone at the service. | 这人拍下了葬礼上的每个人 |
[11:20] | – Question is: why? – I don’t know. | -问题是 为什么 -我不知道 |
[11:22] | While we’re asking questions, though, I got one of my own. | 既然要问问题 我也有一个 |
[11:25] | Why did Frankie’s faculty advisor | 为什么弗兰琦的指导教授 |
[11:27] | die in a car crash a month before she died in a fire? | 在她死于大火前的一个月死于了一场车祸 |
[11:29] | – Do what? – Yeah. | -什么 -是啊 |
[11:32] | And then there’s this. | 还有 |
[11:36] | Why would he be taking pictures of Frankie’s burnt out lab? | 他为什么要拍弗兰琦烧毁的实验室 |
[11:40] | According to the arson reports, | 据纵火报告称 |
[11:42] | the fire started in an unidentified electrical box located on the south wall. | 火灾因南墙一个未知的电箱引起 |
[11:50] | Which ignited lab chemicals | 点着了实验室化学品 |
[11:53] | that were used as the accelerant | 成为了助燃剂 |
[11:55] | that caused the explosion. | 而导致了爆炸 |
[11:57] | The victim’s re… | 被害人的遗… |
[12:04] | Remains? | 遗骸吗 |
[12:06] | Keep reading. | 继续读 |
[12:08] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[12:11] | The victim’s… | 被害人的 |
[12:12] | remains were found five feet from the south wall. | 遗骸在距南墙1.5米处 |
[12:15] | It’s presumed she was knocked over by the initial blast. | 推测是最初的爆炸冲倒了她 |
[12:20] | Resulting gases then caused a flashover | 爆炸产生的气体随后造成跳火 |
[12:23] | that burned hot enough to consume the lab equipment | 火焰温度上升 吞没了实验仪器 |
[12:25] | and the… victim’s body. | 和被害人的尸体 |
[12:29] | No. | 不 |
[12:31] | Hey, Mac, I know this has got to be hard for you. | 小麦 我知道这对你来说肯定不好受 |
[12:34] | We can get a fire team | 我们可以再 |
[12:35] | – come in here again… – That’s not what I meant. | -叫支消防队来 -我不是那意思 |
[12:38] | “No” as in that’s not what happened. | “不”是那么回事 |
[12:48] | Now what are you doing? | 你又干什么呢 |
[12:49] | What I was trained to do: find the heart of the bomb. | 我受训做的事 找到炸弹的芯 |
[12:51] | Come on, Mac. You really think it was a bomb? | 得了 小麦 你真觉得是个炸弹吗 |
[12:54] | I’ve seen enough bomb sites to know when I’m standing in one. | 我见过很多爆炸现场 能认出来 |
[12:58] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[13:01] | South wall, five feet. | 南墙 1.5米 |
[13:04] | This device is where the fire started. | 这装置是起火点 |
[13:06] | It’s a piece of lab equipment called a spectrometer. | 是一件实验室仪器 分光仪 |
[13:11] | Only they don’t build them with detonators. | 但是分光仪里可没有雷管 |
[13:14] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[13:16] | This was no accident. | 这不是事故 |
[13:25] | So, I guess your axial fracture’s all healed, then, right, Jack? | 我猜你的顺轴骨折都好了吧 杰克 |
[13:29] | Because I know that you wouldn’t miss phoenix-mandated rehab | 因为我知道你绝不会错过凤凰基金会的强制复健 |
[13:33] | to take an unsanctioned trip back East | 未获批准就去东海岸 |
[13:35] | unless you were fully recovered. | 只可能是你已经完全康复 |
[13:37] | Arm’s great. Never better. | 手臂好极了 |
[13:38] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:40] | Let me see you do a push-up. | 做个俯卧撑给我看 |
[13:41] | All right. Look, Matty, | 好 听着 马蒂 |
[13:42] | we both know Jack’s arm isn’t any better. | 我们都知道杰克的胳膊没好 |
[13:44] | Yeah, no kidding. | 当然了 |
[13:45] | I know this isn’t official Phoenix business, | 我知道这不是凤凰基金会的正式任务 |
[13:47] | but I also know that Frankie’s death wasn’t an accident. | 但我也知道弗兰琦不是死于意外 |
[13:49] | But, Mac, Frankie was doing post-grad work. | 但是 小麦 弗兰琦在进行研究生研究 |
[13:51] | Why would somebody want to murder her? | 为什么会有人想杀她 |
[13:52] | I don’t know, Boze. | 我不知道 博兹 |
[13:54] | Riley, you get anything off that burner phone? | 莱丽 一次性手机上查到什么了吗 |
[13:56] | Yep, got it. Hacked it. | 嗯 拿到了 黑了 |
[13:57] | Looks like your paparazzi tried to e-mail this pic of Jack | 看来 那位狗仔的手机被你夺下来前 |
[13:59] | before you got his phone. | 正想把杰克的照片发电邮 |
[14:01] | To who? Frankie’s killer? | 发给谁 杀弗兰琦的凶手吗 |
[14:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:03] | Message didn’t go through. | 没发过去 |
[14:04] | Which means I can’t trace the I.P. | 所以我不能追踪IP地址 |
[14:07] | I’ll see if I can tie this e-mail address to a physical location, | 我看能不能把这个电邮地址和实际地址联系起来 |
[14:09] | but it could take some time. | 但会需要点时间 |
[14:10] | Well, time isn’t on your side, Mac. | 你的时间可不多了 小麦 |
[14:12] | I need you back here in 48 hours for another assignment. | 我需要你48小时内回来执行任务 |
[14:15] | 48 hours? So we can stay? | 48小时 那我们可以留下喽 |
[14:17] | Yes. You and the one-armed man | 是的 你和”独臂侠 |
[14:20] | have two days to find something | 只有两天 找到证据 |
[14:22] | that will get Boston PD to reopen Frankie’s case. | 让波士顿警局重开弗兰琦的案子 |
[14:25] | Okay. Thanks, boss. | 好 谢谢 老板 |
[14:28] | That was unexpectedly nice of her. | 她真是意外地好心 |
[14:30] | If investigators didn’t find the detonator, | 如果调查员没发现雷管 |
[14:32] | there must be something else they overlooked, | 他们肯定还忽略了别的 |
[14:33] | something that can help us find her killer. | 能帮我们找到凶手的东西 |
[14:36] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[14:37] | You think I’m jumping at shadows | 你觉得我在捕风捉影 |
[14:38] | ’cause I can’t accept she’s gone. | 因为我无法接受她死了 |
[14:39] | Hey, relax. I trust your instincts 100%, | 放松 我百分百相信你的直觉 |
[14:41] | but your brain can be overly technical. | 但你的大脑有时候太复杂 |
[14:43] | You’re a cerebral guy. | 你是个脑男 |
[14:45] | So let’s think about this from the human angle, okay? | 我们从人性角度来想想看 |
[14:48] | What was the motive? | 动机是什么 |
[14:50] | Bozer’s question. | 博兹的问题 |
[14:52] | Why would someone want Frankie dead? | 为什么会有人想杀弗兰琦 |
[14:54] | Yeah. You got the usual suspects: stalker, angry neighbor, | 嗯 一般的嫌疑人 跟踪狂 愤怒邻居 |
[14:58] | jealous ex. | 嫉妒前任 |
[15:00] | But the fire didn’t start in her house. | 但火不是在她家着起来的 |
[15:02] | It was in her lab. | 而是在她实验室 |
[15:04] | Okay, so maybe somebody didn’t like | 好 或许有人不喜欢 |
[15:06] | what she was working on back here. | 她在这里的研究 |
[15:07] | Do you know what it was? | 知道是什么吗 |
[15:10] | Just the general idea. | 只知道个大概 |
[15:11] | It was a new DNA sequencing technique. | 是一种新DNA测序技术 |
[15:13] | It could reconstruct | 可以重塑 |
[15:14] | even the most severely degraded blood samples. | 哪怕严重降解的血样 |
[15:16] | She was hoping to identify infectious diseases | 她希望可以在埃博拉那样的疾病爆发前 |
[15:18] | like Ebola before an outbreak. | 将其检验出来 |
[15:20] | Okay, well, that’s a big deal. | 好 这可不是小事 |
[15:22] | But unless the Ebola virus is going around starting fires, | 但除非埃博拉病毒会起来纵火了 |
[15:25] | that’s another dead end. | 这并不算线索 |
[15:26] | Not necessarily. | 未必 |
[15:27] | That new technique could be worth a lot of money. | 这项新技术可能很值钱 |
[15:30] | Could put a lot of medical research companies out of business. | 或许能让很多医疗研究公司倒闭 |
[15:32] | That’s a good point. | 有道理 |
[15:36] | This lock look new to you? | 这锁看上去像新的吗 |
[15:40] | Yeah. Yeah, I guess so. | 嗯 我猜是的 |
[15:46] | Looks like that’s not the only new thing she had installed; check that out. | 看来她不只装了一个新玩意 瞧瞧那个 |
[15:50] | Most security cameras point towards a door. | 大部分监控摄像头都是冲着门的 |
[15:54] | This one points towards the street. Why? | 这个却冲着街 为什么 |
[15:57] | I don’t know. Maybe she was afraid somebody was watching her. | 我不知道 或许她怕有人在监视她 |
[15:59] | I doubt that hard drive survived the fire, | 我猜硬盘应该都在大火里毁了 |
[16:01] | but a lot of these things are backed up to a website, aren’t they? | 但这些玩意大都会备份到一个网站上 是吧 |
[16:03] | Riley can get in there, tap some keys. | 莱丽 可以登录进去 敲敲键盘 |
[16:05] | Waste of time. | 浪费时间 |
[16:06] | Frankie was way too paranoid | 弗兰琦太担心 |
[16:07] | about people hacking into her stuff | 人们黑她的东西 |
[16:09] | to leave anything online. In college, we used to… | 不会在网上留下什么 大学时 我们… |
[16:16] | Used to what? | 怎么了 |
[16:18] | Walk away in the middle of a conversation? | 说到一半突然走开吗 |
[16:23] | Come on, let me in on it, buddy. What are you looking for? | 跟我说说啊 你找什么呢 |
[16:26] | Well, MIT is extremely competitive. | 麻省理工学院竞争很激烈 |
[16:28] | We pretty much invented computer hacking, | 我们基本上发明了电脑入侵 |
[16:29] | so to keep people from “borrowing” your research, | 为了避免别人”借走”你的研究 |
[16:34] | Frankie and I got into the habit of | 弗兰琦和我习惯 |
[16:35] | physically backing up our work and hiding it. | 亲手做备份 然后藏起来 |
[16:40] | Okay, wait a minute. If you’re about to tell me | 好吧 等等 如果你要告诉我 |
[16:41] | that Frankie figured out a way | 弗兰琦找到了办法 |
[16:42] | to download her research into a plant, | 把她的研究下载到一株植物里 |
[16:44] | my eyeball’s just gonna explode. | 我的眼睛会爆炸的 |
[16:49] | Flash drive. | 闪存盘 |
[16:51] | Okay, well, that makes more sense. | 这样比较合理 |
[16:52] | H-How did you know which plant to check? | 你怎么知道该看哪株 |
[16:55] | Oh, yeah, because of her symbol. | 对了 她的标志 |
[16:56] | The Morpheus strip. | 摩耳普斯环 |
[16:58] | Mobius strip. | 是莫比乌斯环 |
[16:59] | Morpheus was the guy from The Matrix. | 摩耳普斯是《黑客帝国》里那人 |
[17:02] | Yeah. Well, I love that dude. | 好吧 我喜欢那哥们 |
[17:06] | Okay. Got a bunch of video files here. | 好了 这里有好多视频文件 |
[17:07] | I think this is her… journal. | 应该是她的日记 |
[17:12] | So, guess who’s got two thumbs and just used her new technique | 猜猜谁有两根拇指 而且刚用她的新技术 |
[17:15] | to reconstruct a full sequence from a sample the FBI’s lab | 重建了一份样本的完整序列 而联调局的实验室 |
[17:18] | could only get four alleles from? | 只能重建出四对等位基因 |
[17:22] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[17:23] | Yeah, you would’ve liked her. | 如果你们认识 你肯定会喜欢她 |
[17:29] | It’s her last entry. | 这是她最后一项录入 |
[17:30] | Okay, so maybe I’m just… still freaked out about Dr. V. | 好吧 或许V博士的事还让我心有余悸 |
[17:33] | And I know this will sound nuts, but I think I’m being followed. | 我知道这听上去会很疯狂 但我觉得有人跟踪我 |
[17:38] | I’m fairly certain my lab was broken into. | 我确定有人闯入过我的实验室 |
[17:40] | Nothing was taken, but, uh, things were moved. | 没丢东西 但有些东西被移动过 |
[17:44] | I’m gonna get new locks installed and a camera. | 我要装新锁 还要装摄像头 |
[17:48] | So, if you’re watching this video | 如果你在看这段视频 |
[17:50] | and something bad has happened to me, | 而我又遭遇不测 |
[17:54] | i-it wasn’t an accident. | 那不是意外 |
[17:57] | Someone killed my advisor, | 有人杀了我的导师 |
[17:58] | and I think they’re trying to kill me, too. | 我觉得他们还想杀我 |
[18:02] | See, someone was after her. | 瞧 是有人想害她 |
[18:04] | She knew it. | 她也知道 |
[18:09] | Hey, Riley. | 莱丽 |
[18:10] | Okay, it wasn’t easy, | 好吧 这可不容易 |
[18:11] | but I was able to trace the e-mail address | 但我查到了从一次性手机上 |
[18:12] | I pulled off the burner phone | 找到的电邮 |
[18:14] | to the physical location of its last log in. | 最后登录的实体地点在哪 |
[18:16] | I’m sending you coordinates now. | 我这就把坐标发给你们 |
[18:19] | This is on campus. | 这是在校园里 |
[18:21] | It’s in the Tombs. | 是坟场 |
[18:23] | “The Tombs”? Yeah, that’s not ominous at all. | “坟场” 真是完全没有不详的感觉 |
[18:25] | Yeah, the Tombs is what MIT kids called a cluster | 嗯 麻省理工学院管一堆 |
[18:27] | of old buildings that no one uses anymore. | 已经废弃的旧建筑就叫坟场 |
[18:28] | We used to sneak into them all the time. | 我们以前常溜进去玩 |
[18:29] | To do what? | 干什么 |
[18:31] | – Work on experiments. – Okay. | -做实验 -好吧 |
[18:33] | The kind the faculty didn’t approve of. | 教工不会允许的那种实验 |
[18:35] | They had a strict policy on explosions. | 他们对爆炸程度有严格的规定 |
[18:37] | Man, I can’t tell | 我真不知道 |
[18:38] | if you did college completely wrong or completely right. | 你的大学生活是完全弄错了 还是弄对了 |
[18:41] | Well, the person using that e-mail | 用电邮的那个人 |
[18:42] | is hanging out in these Tombs. | 就出没这片坟场 |
[18:44] | That’s where we’re going. | 我们去那儿吧 |
[18:46] | Wait a minute. So, you’re telling me | 等等 你是说 |
[18:48] | you used to go in here, like, on purpose? | 你以前会有意进这里来 |
[18:52] | Yeah, all the time, at night. | 是啊 晚上 经常的 |
[18:54] | You know I’m all about “No man left behind,” | 你知道我很看重”不丢弃战友” |
[18:57] | but let’s be clear on one thing: | 但我们说明白 |
[18:58] | If this place is haunted, it’s every man for himself. | 如果这里有鬼 那就人人为己了 |
[19:01] | A, I’m faster than you, | 首先 我跑得比你快 |
[19:03] | so every man for himself works for me, and B, | 所以我不介意人人为己 其次 |
[19:06] | when you’re 17 years old, | 17岁的时候 |
[19:07] | playing mad scientist with your friends, | 跟朋友一起在这里玩 |
[19:08] | this place has a certain charm. | 疯狂科学家还是很有趣的 |
[19:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:17] | Look, somebody rigged the door. | 看 有人给门装了机关 |
[19:18] | You’re right. | 是啊 |
[19:26] | Trip wire leading to a cell phone. | 拌线连着一部手机 |
[19:28] | Rigged to let whoever’s down here know they’ve got company. | 好让这里的人知道有人来了 |
[19:34] | The detonator you found in Frankie’s lab | 你在弗兰琦实验室发现的雷管 |
[19:35] | was pretty makeshift, as well. | 也是临时做的 |
[19:37] | You know, this is starting to look like your handiwork, dude. | 这越看越像是你做的 |
[19:45] | Whoever made that I think just made us. | 我想做那个的人刚刚发现我们了 |
[19:48] | Go. | 上 |
[20:01] | Where are we going?! | 你去哪 |
[20:02] | Shortcut! | 捷径 |
[20:12] | Let’s see who the bastard is who killed… | 看看是哪个混蛋杀了 |
[20:16] | Frankie? | 弗兰琦 |
[20:17] | Mac. | 小麦 |
[20:20] | I can’t wait to hear this one. | 这个肯定精彩 |
[20:44] | I am getting a real “separated at birth” kind of vibe here. | 有种”失散多年的兄妹”的感觉 |
[20:48] | Are you sure your last name’s not MacGyver? | 你真的不姓麦凯弗吗 |
[20:50] | Please. Mac wishes he had my flair for interior design. | 拜托 小麦巴不得有我的装修品味呢 |
[20:53] | And I know it’s not much, but IKEA doesn’t exactly have | 我知道挺简陋 但宜家并没有 |
[20:56] | a “hiding out after faking your own death” aisle, | “伪造死亡后藏身处”家具系列 |
[20:57] | so I had to make do. | 我只能凑合了 |
[20:59] | Well, I love what you’ve done with the place. | 我喜欢你的装饰 |
[21:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:03] | So, how did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[21:06] | I thought I’d been doing a pretty decent job of covering my tracks. | 我以为我藏得不错 |
[21:08] | Well, we traced the e-mail address your photographer friend | 我们追踪了你那位摄影师朋友 |
[21:11] | tried to send those pics to. | 想把照片发去的邮件地址 |
[21:12] | I still can’t believe you invited paparazzi | 我还是不敢相信你叫狗仔队 |
[21:15] | to crash your memorial. | 去闯你自己的追悼会 |
[21:16] | Man, I’m stealing that one. | 这个我要学 |
[21:18] | A, it’s “Paparazzo,” | 首先 该用单数形式 |
[21:21] | B, I thought whoever wanted me dead might show their face. | 其次 我想着 想杀我的人可能会露脸 |
[21:24] | I couldn’t exactly go to my own funeral. | 我又不能自己去参加我的葬礼 |
[21:26] | – You have the phone? – Yeah. | -你有电话吗 -嗯 |
[21:29] | Your parents were… | 你父母… |
[21:30] | No, I had to keep them in the dark to keep them safe. | 不 为了保护他们 我不能告诉他们真相 |
[21:33] | Everyone needed to think I was dead | 大家都得以为我死了 |
[21:35] | or my would-be killer could’ve used them to get to me, so… | 否则”杀死我”的凶手会利用他们找到我 |
[21:40] | Richard Sang gave my eulogy? | 理查德·桑恩为我致悼词 |
[21:45] | Smitty actually wore a tie. | 史密提真打了领带 |
[21:46] | I know. | 是啊 |
[21:47] | Now I wish I would’ve gone. | 现在我倒希望自己真死了 |
[21:50] | Yeah, I mean… coworkers, family, friends– | 我的意思是 同事 家人 朋友 |
[21:53] | I don’t see anyone I don’t know, | 没有一个人 我不认识 |
[21:54] | and none of these people wanted me dead. | 而且这些人中 没有一个希望我死 |
[21:57] | Okay, well, any idea why your death | 好吧 有头绪吗 |
[21:58] | would be on someone’s to-do list? | 为什么有人想要你死 |
[22:01] | Maybe. | 有个猜想 |
[22:02] | Mac, do you remember my thesis project? | 小麦 你还记得我的毕业设计吗 |
[22:04] | “DNA Reconstruction via RNA-Guided CRISPR-Cas9 | “利用RNA引导基因敲除原理及模式匹配算法 |
[22:07] | and Pattern-Matching Algorithms”? | 进行基因重组” |
[22:10] | You made me proof 948 pages six times. | 你让我把948页的论文证明了六次 |
[22:13] | So, yeah, it kind of rings a bell. | 当然记得 简直印象深刻 |
[22:14] | Just, explain it to someone | 能不能给我解释一下 |
[22:16] | who maybe flunked math, biology and chemistry. | 毕竟数生化三科我都挂了 |
[22:19] | All three? | 三科都挂了 |
[22:20] | Okay, well, | 好吧 |
[22:24] | think of it like this: | 这样想一下 |
[22:26] | – you remember Humpty Dumpty? – Yeah. | -你记得蛋头先生吗[童谣人物] -记得 |
[22:28] | My technique can put his DNA back together again. | 我的技术可以将它的基因重组 |
[22:31] | See, Dr. V and I were trying to find a way | V博士和我曾尝试研究 |
[22:33] | to sequence viral genomes. | 测定病毒基因组序列 |
[22:35] | We ended up failing at that but stumbled into a breakthrough. | 我们失败了 但意外取得另一项突破 |
[22:39] | A method for recovering full genomes | 一个复原完整基因组的方法 |
[22:41] | from even badly-degraded DNA. | 即使基因严重降解 也可以复原 |
[22:43] | So we did what anyone would’ve done… | 所以我们做了大家都会做的事… |
[22:44] | You know what I would’ve done? | 你知道我会怎么做吗 |
[22:44] | I would’ve taken DNA from a frog and put it into a T. Rex, | 我会把青蛙基因植入霸王龙体内 |
[22:47] | like a little mini Jurassic Park, you know what I– | 开发一个迷你侏罗纪公园 你知道我… |
[22:50] | You didn’t do that, did you? | 你没这么做 是吧 |
[22:52] | – No, not exactly. – Okay. | -没有 不是这样 -好吧 |
[22:54] | We asked the cops for blood samples. | 我们从警方那里取了些血液样本 |
[22:56] | Closed cases, so we could… | 是些已结案件 这样我们可以… |
[22:58] | Create a control group to see if your technique actually worked. | 设计对照组 检验你们的技术是否有效 |
[23:00] | And it did. | 确实有效 |
[23:02] | The results were incredible. | 结果很可靠 |
[23:04] | No matter how degraded a sample, | 无论血液样本降解多严重 |
[23:05] | we were able to sequence it with a 94% accuracy. | 我们都能为其排序 准确率为94% |
[23:08] | So Boston PD upped the ante. | 所以波士顿警局愿意一试 |
[23:11] | They sent us a cold case. | 他们交给我们一件悬案 |
[23:13] | Sample… | 样本编号 |
[23:16] | A35-B42-1707 A35-B42-1707. Yeah. | |
[23:19] | Cops knew this blood was the killer’s, | 警方已知血液来自凶手身上 |
[23:21] | but all current methods of DNA testing | 但目前所有基因测定方法 |
[23:23] | had failed to sequence it. | 都无法测定其序列 |
[23:24] | But your method could. | 但你的方法可以 |
[23:26] | So this is all happening | 所以发生这一切 |
[23:27] | because your research put you on the trail of a killer. | 都是因为你的研究让自己被凶手盯上 |
[23:30] | And let me guess: | 我来猜一下 |
[23:31] | right when you were about to I.D. him, | 正当你即将查出他身份时 |
[23:33] | your little lab went kaboom. | 你的小实验室爆炸了 |
[23:35] | Yeah, and it was just dumb luck | 没错 而我只是走运 |
[23:36] | I didn’t go kaboom with it. | 才没被一起炸死 |
[23:38] | Actually, that night, I woke up from a dream | 事实上 那天晚上 我从梦中醒来 |
[23:39] | about a single-nucleotide polymorphism, | 想到了关于单核苷酸多态性的问题 |
[23:41] | so I ran to my lab to adjust the spectrometer settings, | 所以我跑去实验室 调整光谱仪设定 |
[23:44] | stumbled onto the device someone planted, | 无意中发现设置好的引爆器 |
[23:46] | quickly did the math. | 权衡了下利弊 |
[23:47] | So if the person who had planted the bomb | 如果放置炸弹的人 |
[23:49] | knew that you survived the first attempt, | 知道你幸免于难 |
[23:50] | then they would try again. | 肯定会再次下手杀你 |
[23:51] | Yeah, and my odds were against me | 没错 而且下次 我就没这么好运 |
[23:53] | that I’d stumble into it the next try before it killed me. | 能在被杀之前 发现设置好的机关 |
[23:57] | So, I whipped up an accelerant | 所以 我打翻助燃剂 |
[23:59] | to make the fire burn hot enough | 让火烧得更浓烈一些 |
[24:01] | to sell a crime scene with no body. | 伪造犯罪现场 尸体却无迹可寻 |
[24:04] | I thought if I could get away clean | 我以为如果我能不留痕迹地逃走 |
[24:06] | with the blood samples, | 带上血液样本 |
[24:07] | I’d have a chance to regroup and figure out who’s after me. | 我就还有机会重整旗鼓 找出凶手 |
[24:11] | Or whoever sample A35-B42-1707 belonged to. | 也就是样本A35-B42-1707的主人 |
[24:16] | It sounds to me like Mr…. A35 has the cops on his payroll. | 在我看来 “样本先生”收买了警方人员 |
[24:20] | How else would he even know Frankie was about to I.D. him? | 不然他怎么会知道弗兰琦将查出他的身份 |
[24:23] | Think about that. | 想想吧 |
[24:24] | You don’t still have the blood sample, do you? | 血液样本还在你手里吗 |
[24:29] | For all the good it’ll do us without sequencing equipment. | 没有测序仪器 有样本也无济于事 |
[24:34] | I think we can handle that. | 仪器不成问题 |
[24:36] | Yeah, we got all that stuff. | 我们那里什么都有 |
[24:39] | That’s sweet, | 真暖心 |
[24:40] | but I’m not sure what two guys from a think tank can do. | 但我不知道两个智囊团的人能做些什么 |
[24:45] | Well, to be fair, it’s one hell of a think tank. | 平心而论 我们可不是一般的智囊团 |
[24:48] | Okay, so we did some digging | 我们做了些调查 |
[24:50] | and we found the Boston PD case file | 我们发现 波士顿警局 |
[24:52] | that sample A35-B42-1707 was pulled from. | 关于A35-B42-1707样本来自哪里了 |
[24:58] | Sending it to you now. | 正在发给你 |
[24:59] | Victim’s name was Ronald Manning, | 被害人名叫罗纳德·曼宁 |
[25:02] | reporter from Southie | 是波士顿南部的一名记者 |
[25:03] | found shot to death in his backyard. | 在自家后院枪击身亡 |
[25:06] | Police found signs that he struggled with his killer, | 警方发现他与凶手的打斗痕迹 |
[25:08] | including blood underneath his fingernails, | 其中包括指甲中的血迹 |
[25:10] | but the body was outside for a week | 但尸体在外抛置一周 |
[25:13] | and it had rained, so… | 期间还下过雨 所以… |
[25:14] | Yeah, blah, blah, blah, boring. | 得了吧 真无聊 |
[25:16] | Boring CSI mumbo jumbo. | 和《犯罪现场调查》一样无聊 |
[25:18] | Bottom line, whoever offed Ronnie | 关键在于 杀死罗尼的凶手 |
[25:20] | is now trying to take out Frankie to cover his tracks. | 现在打算杀死弗兰琦 以免身份暴露 |
[25:22] | Safe bet. | 稳妥推测 |
[25:23] | So who knew you were working with Boston PD, Frankie? | 谁知道你在和波士顿警局合作 弗兰琦 |
[25:26] | Lot of people. | 知道的人很多 |
[25:27] | My advisor, my department head, two dozen grad students | 我导师 系主任 二十几个研究生 |
[25:29] | and post-docs. | 还有几个博士后 |
[25:31] | It’s not like what I was doing was secret. | 我所做之事又不是什么秘密 |
[25:33] | Okay, so we just use Frankie’s technique to rebuild the DNA, | 那我们利用弗兰琦的技术 重组基因 |
[25:36] | run the results through CODIS, | 在基因联合索引系统中进行比对 |
[25:38] | and then… cross our fingers for a match. | 然后… 祈祷能找到匹配对象吧 |
[25:41] | Hey, try to keep up, boy genius. | 跟上思路 天才小子 |
[25:43] | My lab was incinerated, remember? | 我的实验室被烧毁了 还记得吧 |
[25:45] | That’s true. | 记得 |
[25:46] | But I’ve never been one to let a little arson get in my way. | 但我绝不会被小小的纵火事件难倒 |
[25:50] | Never took this long before. | 之前从没花过这么长时间 |
[25:52] | Yeah, well, it’s a new lock. | 嗯 毕竟是个新锁 |
[25:53] | This tumbler has eight pins, | 这个制动栓有八个锁销 |
[25:55] | so it takes a little… | 所以花的时间要… |
[25:59] | longer. | 长一点 |
[26:02] | This brings back memories. | 这里勾起好多回忆啊 |
[26:04] | It’s like being in a time machine. | 就像乘坐时光机穿越回过去了吧 |
[26:07] | Yeah. This was my home away from home when I was enrolled. | 是啊 这里是我上学以后的第二个家 |
[26:10] | That’s funny. You know, my home away from home | 有趣 我的第二个家 |
[26:12] | was this bar in college called Slappy’s. | 是大学里那个叫”斯拉皮”的酒吧 |
[26:14] | I called it Sloppy’s, but… | 我称其为”斯罗皮”[懒散] |
[26:16] | Yeah, I think we can guess why you called it that, Jack. | 想到你为什么这么叫了 杰克 |
[26:18] | Yeah, it’s ’cause I got pretty sloppy in there, yeah. | 对 因为我一进去就变得很懒散 |
[26:21] | Okay. | 好了 |
[26:23] | First step is extracting the viable DNA | 第一步 先从血液样本中 |
[26:25] | from the blood sample. | 提取出有活性的DNA |
[26:26] | Okay, what tubes are we using? | 用什么试管 |
[26:28] | One-point-fives. We’ll need… | 15毫米口径的 我们需要… |
[26:31] | One for the sample and one to balance the centrifuge. | 一个装样本 一个作为离心时的平衡 |
[26:34] | I do remember some stuff. | 我还没忘光 |
[26:36] | So… | 那么 |
[26:37] | once we separate the cells from the serum… | 从血清中分离出细胞后 |
[26:41] | We’ll need to extract as much clot as possible, | 我们要尽可能多地提取凝块 |
[26:42] | then prep for electrophoresis. | 为电泳做准备 |
[26:45] | See, the secret behind the technique Dr. V and I stumbled into | 瞧 V博士和我误打误撞发现的技术 |
[26:48] | is the gel we run through the capillaries. | 其秘诀就在于 我们注入毛细血管的凝胶 |
[26:51] | It’s a… original recipe. | 这是原创配方 |
[26:54] | Okay, I think I’m gonna let you two nerds get your flirt on, | 好吧 你们两个”学霸”慢慢调情吧 |
[26:57] | check the perimeter. | 我去看看周边情况 |
[26:59] | Enjoy yourselves. | 玩得开心 |
[27:03] | Glad to see you can still identify a 1.5. | 真高兴你还能认出15毫米的试管 |
[27:06] | After all that time you made me your lab lackey, | 那时候 你把我当成实验室男仆使唤 |
[27:07] | how could I forget? | 我怎能忘得了 |
[27:09] | Barely had time to do my own research. | 我几乎没时间做自己的研究 |
[27:11] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[27:13] | You were looking for an excuse not to work. | 你千方百计找借口不做研究 |
[27:14] | You said you had to “Let your research breathe.” | 你说要”让你的研究喘口气” |
[27:18] | Here. Last one’s for you. | 给 最后一个留给你 |
[27:20] | Ready to get your life back? | 准备好让生活重返正轨了吗 |
[27:24] | Kind of crazy to be working with you again. | 再次和你一起工作 感觉很怪异 |
[27:26] | It’s kind of like I never left. | 就好像我从未离开 |
[27:28] | Yeah, but you did. | 对 但你确实离开了 |
[27:30] | Dropped out without a word of explanation. | 只字未留就退学了 |
[27:33] | Enlisted in the… | 入伍去了… |
[27:35] | Army, I heard? | 我听说是陆军 |
[27:37] | Yeah, what’s shaking, Threepio? | 什么事 “3PO” |
[27:38] | I thought we both agreed Mac was Threepio. | 我以为我们达成共识 小麦才是”3PO” |
[27:40] | Clearly, I’m Boba Fett. | 而我显然是”波巴·费特” |
[27:41] | Boba Fett? Boba Fett was a badass, man. | 波巴·费特 他可是个厉害人物 |
[27:45] | He was, like, the best bounty hunter in the galaxy. | 他是银河系最厉害的赏金猎人 |
[27:47] | And, just for saying that, | 这么说吧 |
[27:49] | you’re more like that fat, worthless one– Jabba. | 你更像那个肥头大耳的废物 “贾巴” |
[27:52] | – This is what I get for calling you. – And about that– | -打给你 结果还被你吐槽 -说起这个 |
[27:54] | you always call Mac when you need something. | 你有需要时 总是打给小麦 |
[27:56] | What are you calling me for? What do you want? | 这次怎么打给我了 你有什么事 |
[27:57] | Okay, fine, fine, you got me, Jack. | 好吧 被你看穿了 杰克 |
[28:01] | I’m calling about Riley. | 我打给你是为了莱丽的事 |
[28:03] | Why? Is she okay? | 怎么了 她没事吧 |
[28:04] | She’s fine, I’m not. | 她没事 我有事 |
[28:05] | Ever since Hawaii, Captain Aloha’s | 从夏威夷回来后 那个”夏威夷”帅哥 |
[28:07] | been blowing up her phone nonstop. | 就不停打给她 |
[28:09] | And she’s all giggles and smiles and… | 而她总是咯咯傻笑 |
[28:11] | I need your help, man. | 你得帮我 老兄 |
[28:12] | I mean, I’m stuck in the friend zone, and I don’t… | 我甩不掉”好朋友”身份了 而我不… |
[28:13] | You’re stuck in the friend zone? | 你甩不掉”好朋友”身份 |
[28:15] | Okay, couple things. | 好吧 有几件事要说明 |
[28:16] | First of all, “Stuck” implies that you deserve | 第一 “甩不掉”意味着你配得上 |
[28:19] | to be in some other type of zone. | 其他的身份 |
[28:20] | And that ain’t up to you, man, that’s up to her. | 而那可不取决于你 取决于她 |
[28:22] | That’s always up to the girl, you should know that. | 这种事都由女孩子说了算 这你该懂吧 |
[28:23] | Second… | 第二… |
[28:24] | – Okay, but what I’m… – Don’t interrupt. | -好吧 那我该… -别插话 |
[28:26] | I’m not done. | 我没说完呢 |
[28:28] | Second, anybody who can call Riley Davis a close, | 第二 能称得上是莱丽·戴维斯亲密好友的人 |
[28:31] | personal friend is lucky. | 都很幸运 |
[28:33] | She’s a good person, man. | 她是个好姑娘 |
[28:34] | And third, if you don’t start taking no for an answer, | 第三 如果你还是不到黄河不死心 |
[28:37] | I’m gonna go all Wookiee on you and rip your… | 我就发动全部”伍基人”来对付你 扯下你的… |
[28:40] | arms off. | 手臂 |
[28:44] | Got to go, Jabba. Good talk, man. | 我得挂了 贾巴 和你聊天很开心 |
[28:53] | Time to pack up the science fair. | “科学展”该结束了 |
[28:54] | We got company. Let’s go. | 有人来了 快走吧 |
[28:56] | What? Why? The centrifuge hasn’t started spinning. | 什么 离心机还没开始旋转呢 |
[28:58] | We still need to separate the serum… | 我们还得分离血清… |
[28:59] | We’re about to have our serum separated. | 我们的血清就快被人分离了[被人杀死] |
[29:01] | How many? | 来了几个人 |
[29:02] | Only six. But they got guns, man. Let’s bounce. | 只有六个 但他们有枪 快跑吧 |
[29:04] | Guns? | 枪 |
[29:05] | Yeah, those things that’ll kill you. | 对 能要你命的枪 |
[29:06] | Yeah, yeah. Let’s go. | 没错 快走吧 |
[29:08] | Come on, we need to go. | 快 我们得走了 |
[29:09] | – Mac… – Look, I already lost you once. | -小麦… -我已经失去过你一次 |
[29:12] | I’m not gonna let you die again. | 我不会让你再死一回 |
[29:13] | Let’s pack up, let’s go. | 快收拾一下 走吧 |
[29:14] | Yeah. | 好 |
[29:59] | If this is all they want, maybe we just give it to them. | 如果他们就想要这个 给他们就是了 |
[30:02] | – Maybe they’ll go away. – Yeah, Frankie, | -也许就能打发走他们了 -弗兰琦 |
[30:03] | I’m pretty sure a six-man private security team | 我确信 一支六人私人安保小队来这里 |
[30:06] | is here to make you go away. | 是为了打发你走[杀死你]的 |
[30:08] | You know what it is? | 知道吗 |
[30:10] | It’s time to see just how good Uncle Jack is | 是时候瞧瞧杰克叔叔的厉害了 |
[30:12] | with just his right hook. | 虽然只能用右勾拳 |
[30:13] | No, no, no, no. I got an idea, I think. Just hold on. | 不不不 我好像有个主意 等一下 |
[30:27] | – What are you making? – It’s an electric whip. | -你在做什么玩意 -这是电鞭 |
[30:29] | Watch out for the end. | 小心末端 |
[30:32] | Yes, yes. | 我懂 我懂 |
[30:32] | You-you know, back in Texas, | 知道吗 在德克萨斯的时候 |
[30:34] | – I was… – Junior whip-cracking champion? | -我曾是… -少年马鞭赛的冠军 |
[30:35] | – Yeah. – Three years running? | -对 -连续三年 |
[30:36] | – Yeah. – I know. | -对 -我知道 |
[30:37] | Yeah, well, she doesn’t. | 但她不知道 |
[30:39] | Who says I was talking to you anyway, man? | 你怎么知道我是在跟你说话呢 |
[30:40] | Guys, they’re coming. | 各位 他们来了 |
[30:44] | Yeah, watch out. | 小心点 |
[30:59] | That was awesome. | 太妙了 |
[31:00] | Come on, there’s gonna be more coming. | 快走 还会来更多的人 |
[31:01] | Mac, what the hell have you been doing | 小麦 你退学之后 |
[31:02] | since you dropped out of school? | 到底去从事什么工作了 |
[31:04] | Come on, come on. | 走吧 快走 |
[31:06] | I’m having trouble wrapping my head around this. | 信息量太大 我一时无法消化 |
[31:10] | Boy genius is a spy now? | “天才小子”现在成了间谍 |
[31:12] | Between the two of us, I think I should be more freaked out, | 我们两人之间 受惊更多的该是我吧 |
[31:14] | since up until four hours ago, I thought you were dead. | 四个小时前 我还以为你死了 |
[31:22] | Riley. | 莱丽 |
[31:23] | Take all the wireless chips | 立刻把弗兰琦电脑中 |
[31:24] | out of Frankie’s laptop now. Right now. | 所有无线芯片全拿出来 快 |
[31:30] | Whoever’s after Frankie hid spyware on her hard drive. | 追踪弗兰琦的人在她硬盘上装了间谍软件 |
[31:32] | As soon as she connected to Wi-Fi, | 只要她一连上无线网络 |
[31:33] | it sent out her GPS coordinates. | 软件就会自动发送她的GPS定位 |
[31:36] | That’s how they found us. | 我们就是这样暴露的 |
[31:37] | Riley, is there any way you can trace this back to the killer? | 莱丽 你能靠这个反向追踪到杀手吗 |
[31:39] | I’m trying, but so far, no luck. | 我在试 但目前还没成功 |
[31:41] | If they know I’m still alive | 如果他们知道我还活着 |
[31:42] | and they can’t find me, they’re gonna go after my parents. | 找不到我 他们就会盯上我爸妈 |
[31:45] | I need to just get them in the car and leave town. | 我得送他们出城躲躲 |
[31:46] | No, no, no. These guys are not gonna stop until they find you. | 不不 找不到你 他们不会善罢甘休 |
[31:50] | And besides, if you leave now, | 而且你现在离开的话 |
[31:51] | you won’t be able to finish your work. | 你就完不成你的研究了 |
[31:52] | Oh, my work? Yeah, who cares about my work? | 我的研究 谁还在乎我的研究 |
[31:53] | I do. Frankie, | 我啊 弗兰琦 |
[31:54] | everything we used to talk about you’re actually doing now. | 你现在所做的事 正是我们过去畅想的 |
[31:56] | I can’t just let you walk away from it. | 我不会让你就这样放弃 |
[31:58] | Mac, this isn’t about you. | 小麦 此事与你无关 |
[31:59] | No, you’re right. It’s not about me. | 对 你说得对 是和我没关系 |
[32:00] | It’s about you and what you’re doing for the world. | 这关乎着你 你在为这个世界做贡献 |
[32:02] | Hey, stop. Look at me. | 停下 看着我 |
[32:03] | Yesterday, I thought that you were dead, | 昨天我以为你已经死了 |
[32:05] | and if you walk away now, if you just run… you kind of are. | 如果你现在离开 我就真的失去你了 |
[32:10] | So… please just let me help you get your life back. | 请让我帮你”活过来” |
[32:13] | How, Mac? Our only hope of finding the killer | 怎么做 小麦 找到杀手的唯一希望 |
[32:16] | is sequencing that DNA, and that’s impossible. | 就是对比DNA序列 这已经不可能了 |
[32:18] | They blew up my lab, | 他们炸了我的实验室 |
[32:19] | and we can’t go back to the one at MIT. | 麻省理工的那所 我们也回不去了 |
[32:21] | Do you remember Dr. V’s favorite saying? | 你还记得V博士的口头禅吗 |
[32:24] | “‘Impossible’ is not a scientific term.” | “科学没有不可能” |
[32:26] | So, if the only thing we don’t have is a lab… | 所以 如果我们只是缺了实验室 |
[32:30] | we’ll just have to make one. | 我们再造一间出来就好 |
[32:40] | Kegger at-at Smitty’s tonight, 11:00 p.m. | 今晚在史密提家有啤酒聚会 11点 |
[32:45] | Hey, we’re making moonshine. | 私酿佳品哦 |
[32:46] | Pass it on. | 帮忙宣传下 |
[32:47] | Tell all your nerd buddies. | 告诉你们所有的书呆子朋友 |
[32:49] | So I got almost everything on your list, | 清单上的我几乎都备齐了 |
[32:52] | I think, except for, | 我觉得是 除了 |
[32:53] | “Cas9 Nuclease 1 nmol.” | “一摸尔Cas9核酸酶” |
[32:57] | M-Mol? | 摩尔 |
[32:59] | Y’all still need that? | 你们非得要吗 |
[33:00] | Only if we want it to work. | 想成功 就得要 |
[33:02] | Okay, so that’s a “yes,” Smart-ass. | 好 那就是要 “机灵鬼” |
[33:03] | Also, you wrote “Powdered gelatin.” | 你这里还写了”粉状明胶” |
[33:06] | You mean, like, Jell-O? | 你是指果冻之类的吗 |
[33:07] | Yeah, we need it for electrophoresis. | 对 电泳要用 |
[33:10] | Okay, yeah, that’s… that’s what I thought. All right. | 好 我就这么想的 好吧 |
[33:13] | Unflavored gelatin only, Jack. | 只要无味的明胶 杰克 |
[33:16] | Frankie has a very specific recipe, | 弗兰琦的配方很严格 |
[33:17] | so Jell-O won’t work. | 所以普通果冻不行 |
[33:19] | So… no cherry-flavored? | 那就… 不买樱桃味的吗 |
[33:41] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你件事吗 |
[33:44] | I know it doesn’t look like much, but it’s gonna… | 我知道这看起来还不像样 稍等 |
[33:46] | No, it’s not about that. It’s about you. | 不是说这个 我是说你 |
[33:50] | You were one of the smartest guys here. | 你本来是这里最聪明的人之一 |
[33:52] | You want to know why I left? | 你想知道我为什么离开 |
[33:55] | I’m not saying that you chose the wrong path. | 我不是说 你选错了路 |
[33:58] | It’s just… not the one I would have seen you taking. | 只是我没料到你会这样选 |
[34:02] | Me, either… honestly. | 说实话 我也没想到 |
[34:06] | But… | 但… |
[34:09] | I was walking across campus one day, | 有一天我正走在校园里 |
[34:11] | trying to visualize a nine-dimensional polytope, | 尝试想象一个九维的多面体时 |
[34:14] | when my grandfather called. | 接到了我祖父的来电 |
[34:17] | And one of his old war buddies died. | 他的一个老战友去世了 |
[34:22] | The guy who saved his life, actually. | 这个人曾救过他的命 |
[34:25] | And… | 然后… |
[34:28] | it made me realize that while I’m sitting here | 我就意识到 我在学校 |
[34:31] | trying to solve theoretical problems, | 努力解决的都是理论问题 |
[34:34] | soldiers were facing real ones. | 实际的问题却留给了战士们 |
[34:35] | Real problems that I could solve. | 而这些实际问题是我能解决的 |
[34:40] | I mean, I loved it here. | 我的确喜欢这里 |
[34:42] | I did. | 真的 |
[34:43] | Being around people like us. It’s amazing. | 跟同行一起搞科研 确实很棒 |
[34:48] | But… | 但… |
[34:50] | everything we did was so… | 我们所做的一切 |
[34:54] | abstract. | 都太抽象了 |
[34:55] | And I just needed something a little more hands-on, | 我只想做些实践性更强的事 |
[34:58] | so I dropped out | 所以我就退学了 |
[35:00] | and enlisted, and before I knew it, | 然后入伍 不知不觉 |
[35:02] | I was diffusing IEDs in Afghanistan. | 我就在阿富汗拆弹了 |
[35:11] | Did you just make a centrifuge out of cardboard? | 你刚是用硬纸板做了个离心机吗 |
[35:14] | Is that what I just did? | 我刚是在做这个吗 |
[35:17] | It’ll spin at 20,000 RPMs, | 每分钟转速高达两千 |
[35:20] | enough to separate your blood sample for sequencing. | 用来分离血样做测序足够了 |
[35:29] | No match. | 匹配失败 |
[35:30] | Try the foreign DNA database. | 试下国外的DNA数据库 |
[35:34] | No match. | 匹配失败 |
[35:36] | No match. | 匹配失败 |
[35:38] | 数据库响应 德国 匹配失败 法国 匹配失败 意大利 匹配失败 中国 匹配失败 | |
[35:39] | No match. | 匹配失败 |
[35:41] | Are you trying to tell me | 你的意思是 |
[35:41] | I just stole all that lab equipment for nothing? | 那间实验室里器材 我都白偷了吗 |
[35:44] | Maybe not nothing. | 不一定 |
[35:46] | Those databases– they only check for 13 genetic markers, | 数据库只会对13个基因标记进行匹配 |
[35:49] | but we have the killer’s entire sequence. | 但我们有杀手的整个基因序列 |
[35:50] | There has to be something we can do with all that extra information. | 这些多余的信息一定派上用场 |
[35:53] | Well, there’s phenotype prediction. | 可以试下表型预测 |
[35:55] | With a full human genome, | 有了一个人完整的基因组 |
[35:56] | you can determine sex, age, skin, | 就能知道他的性别 年龄 肤色 |
[35:58] | hair, eye color and facial structure. | 发色 瞳色和面部结构 |
[36:00] | You can even tell if they have freckles. | 甚至细微到有无雀斑 |
[36:01] | So even though we can’t find the killer in every database, | 所以即使在所有数据库里都找不到杀手 |
[36:05] | we can sketch what he looks like? | 我们也能粗略画出他的长相 |
[36:06] | – Yeah. – Actually, | -对 -其实 |
[36:08] | if you send me that info, I think I can do you one better. | 把外型信息给我的话 我能更好地呈现 |
[36:47] | I’m still working on the hair, | 头发还在做 |
[36:48] | but if the age and facial structure you gave me is right, | 但如果你们提供的年龄和面部结构信息无误 |
[36:51] | then this… | 那么这… |
[36:54] | is the face of our killer. | 就是杀手的长相了 |
[36:56] | My God. | 我的天 |
[36:58] | Am I crazy, or isn’t that the same dude who gave your eulogy? | 是我疯了吗 这不就是给你致悼辞的人 |
[37:02] | You’re not crazy. | 你没疯 |
[37:04] | It’s Richard Sang. | 是理查德·桑恩 |
[37:06] | Okay. Who’s Richard Sang? | 理查德·桑恩是谁 |
[37:08] | Just one of the most powerful men in Boston. | 他是波士顿的权贵之一 |
[37:13] | And apparently, one of the most dangerous. | 显然也是最危险的人之一 |
[37:22] | And it is my great honor to dedicate this new facility. | 能够为新机构的成立致辞 我很荣幸 |
[37:26] | Despite recent tragic setbacks, | 尽管最近遭遇重创 |
[37:29] | the future of scientific research at MIT is bright. | 但麻省理工科学研究的未来依旧光明 |
[37:33] | So, the same dude who fronted your research is the same dude | 所以支持你研究的人和计划谋杀你的人 |
[37:37] | you almost busted for murder? | 都是这个人吗 |
[37:40] | What are the odds of that? | 这种事几率有多大 |
[37:42] | Sang is one of MIT’s most generous benefactors. | 桑恩是麻省理工最慷慨的赞助人之一 |
[37:45] | I can’t believe he’d do something like this. | 真不敢相信他会做这种事 |
[37:48] | Believe it. | 信吧 |
[37:49] | Riley found proof the reporter Sang murdered | 莱丽找到证据了 桑恩杀害的那个记者 |
[37:49] | 桑恩在隐瞒什么 我可能发现了什么大事 桑恩公司的人要么情报自相矛盾 要么直接把我拒之门外 感觉其中另有隐情 | |
[37:50] | 理查德·桑恩是诈骗犯吗 我还在继续验证情报的真实性 一旦证实 也许桑恩本人就在掩盖严重欺诈行为 | |
[37:52] | was about to expose him for massive fraud. | 正打算曝光他的骗局 |
[37:54] | Yeah, but we’re gonna need more than hacked e-mails | 没错 但要拿下这个人 除了黑来的邮件 |
[37:56] | and one of Bozer’s creepy clay heads to nail this guy. | 博兹骇人的粘土头 我们还需要更多证据 |
[37:59] | If I could get a sample of his DNA, | 如果能拿到他的DNA样本 |
[38:00] | – I could provide a conclusive match. – Okay. | -就能提供确凿的吻合证据了 -好 |
[38:02] | So we need a strand of hair, a glass he drank from or what? | 那就偷他缕头发 用过的杯子 还是怎样 |
[38:05] | Unfortunately, my technique only works on blood. | 可惜我的技术只限于血液 |
[38:08] | That’s okay. Drawing blood’s my specialty, sweetheart. | 好的 亲爱的 放血我最擅长 |
[38:10] | 桑恩中心 桑恩研究中心 肿瘤学 血液学 免疫学 | |
[38:14] | 桑恩中心 桑恩研究中心 肿瘤学 血液学 免疫学 | |
[38:18] | Mr. Sang? | 桑恩先生 |
[38:20] | Mr. Sang? | 桑恩先生 |
[38:21] | Will this facility continue developing the, | 机构成立后会继续研究 |
[38:23] | Vanketesh-Mallory DNA sequencing technique? | 范克塔什和玛洛丽的DNA测序技术吗 |
[38:25] | Or did you think that avenue of research was pretty much dead? | 或者你认为继续研究下去只能死路一条 |
[38:29] | Frankie. My God, you’re… | 弗兰琦 我的天 你还… |
[38:32] | – Very much so… no thanks to you. – What? I don’t… | -活得很好 不是托你的福 -什么 |
[38:35] | Mr. Sang, we should talk. | 桑恩先生 我们得聊聊 |
[38:38] | Come with us. | 跟我们来 |
[38:40] | Hey, Dick! | 混蛋 |
[38:47] | Actually, I think campus police can take it from here. | 我觉得应该交给校园警部处理 |
[38:49] | Great. Officers, I’d like to confess | 太棒了 警官们 我要坦白 |
[38:51] | to an assault via sucker punch. | 我趁人不备打了他一拳 我的错 |
[38:53] | I don’t suppose either one of you rent-a-cops has | 我猜你们保安身上 |
[38:55] | an evidence bag on you, do you? | 应该不会有证物袋吧 |
[38:57] | Ha-ha! Hungry like the wolf, son. | 这戒指真是势如饿狼 |
[39:02] | The blood on Jack’s ring is a 13-point match to the killer. | 杰克戒指上的血样和凶手的13处标记吻合 |
[39:05] | Sang is being taken into custody as we speak. | 现在桑恩已经被扣押起来了 |
[39:08] | And I had a chat with the local FBI. | 我和当地联调局分局聊过了 |
[39:10] | He’s not gonna buy his way out of this one. | 这次他没法用钱买通出路了 |
[39:12] | So, they’re gonna need this for evidence, or whatever? | 他们需要这个用做证据或者怎样吗 |
[39:15] | ‘Cause I worked really hard on it. | 因为我可费了不少力 |
[39:17] | We’ll let you know, Boze. | 我们会再通知你的 博兹 |
[39:18] | And thanks, everyone, for helping us out. | 谢了各位 帮了我们大忙 |
[39:20] | And you did it with six hours to spare. | 还剩六小时[波士顿飞回洛杉矶的时间] |
[39:23] | So get your butts back on a plane and get home now. | 赶紧搭飞机给我滚回来 |
[39:26] | Both of you. | 你们两个都是 |
[39:28] | Jack, you think you can con your way | 杰克 你觉得你这样吊着手臂 |
[39:29] | into the French embassy with that sling on your arm? | 能堂而皇之地混进法国大使馆吗 |
[39:32] | But of course, mon ami. | 那是当然 我的朋友[法] |
[39:35] | Arrivederci. | 再会[意] |
[39:37] | Okay, that’s Italian. | 好吧 这是意大利语 |
[39:39] | Whatever. | 管他呢 |
[39:41] | Little love. | 表示一下 |
[39:50] | Well, boy genius, | “天才小子” |
[39:54] | any chance I could convince you to stay? | 我有可能说服你留下吗 |
[39:56] | Gonna need a hand rebuilding my lab. | 我还需要个帮手重建实验室 |
[39:58] | Honestly, Frankie, there’s a part of me that wants to. | 弗兰琦 其实我还是有点想留下的 |
[40:02] | And then there’s that other part. | 但还有点想回去 |
[40:03] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[40:04] | But, hey, if you hit a snag, | 但如果你遇到瓶颈 |
[40:06] | if you want to brainstorm ideas… | 想不出来新点子 |
[40:08] | or if you just want to tell me how you’re doing. | 或者只是单纯想说说你的近况 |
[40:12] | I think we’re smart enough to figure out how to use a telephone. | 我觉得我们都够聪明了 知道怎么用电话 |
[40:14] | Or build one. | 或者做一个 |
[40:40] | Hey, Riley. | 莱丽 |
[40:42] | I’m… | 我 |
[40:45] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:46] | For what? | 怎么了 |
[40:47] | For, you know, | 你知道的 |
[40:49] | not taking any of the one billion hints you’ve been dropping. | 你给我的那么多暗示 我都视而不见 |
[40:52] | And for making things weird about Captain Aloha. | 还一直对你的”夏威夷帅哥”态度怪怪的 |
[40:56] | I mean… Kalei. | 我是说科雷 |
[41:01] | I let my hopes about what we could be… | 我总是想着我们两个的可能… |
[41:04] | blind me to what we are. | 才忽略了事实 |
[41:07] | And what we are | 我们两个 |
[41:07] | is… pretty great. | 现在这样挺好 |
[41:11] | Are you saying you’re finally ready to be my friend? | 你是说你总算想和我做朋友了 |
[41:14] | Then could we please grab a burger and talk about Resident Evil 7? | 那我们能喝着小酒 畅谈《生化危机7》了 |
[41:16] | Absolutely. On one condition. | 当然 不过有个条件 |
[41:19] | Can you give me some advice? | 你能给我点意见吗 |
[41:20] | ‘Cause, I’ve been thinking about my game, | 因为我一直在琢磨我的泡妞技巧 |
[41:22] | and it could probably use some tweaks. | 也许你可以指导我一下 |
[41:24] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -行 -太好了 |
[41:25] | – Little tweaks. – Little tweaks here and there. | -指导一下 -可能不止一下 |
[41:27] | – All right. – So, when it come to women… | -好吧 -所以说到女人… |
[41:29] | You know I’ve been thinking, maybe Frankie was right, man. | 也许弗兰琦是对的 |
[41:32] | Maybe you should stay here. | 你应该留下 |
[41:34] | – Jack. – No, I’m not kidding. | -杰克 -我没在开玩笑 |
[41:36] | I mean, Frankie and you are both so smart and in sync, | 你和弗兰琦智商同步 都那么聪明 |
[41:38] | I’m starting to feel like the dumb one. | 感觉自己蠢得不行 |
[41:40] | You’re not the dumb one. | 你不蠢 |
[41:40] | Yes, I am, and you know it. | 你我都知道 我不聪明 |
[41:42] | And you really are a genius, man. | 你真的是个天才 兄弟 |
[41:44] | I’m just thinking maybe you belong | 也许你应该和你的同类待在一起 |
[41:46] | with your own kind, you know, the nerds. | “学霸找学霸” |
[41:50] | – Are you trying to White Fang me? – No. | -《白牙》那套 都是为了我好 -不是 |
[41:52] | Harry and the Hendersons. You remember when John Lithgow, | 《大脚哈利》 记得吗 约翰·利特高 |
[41:54] | even though he loved that sasquatch, man, | 尽管他很爱大脚哈利 |
[41:56] | he punched him right in the face | 还是直接给了他一拳 |
[41:58] | to convince him to move back to the woods | 就是为了让哈利乖乖回山林 |
[41:59] | and live with the other Bigfoot creatures? | 和其他大脚怪一起生活 |
[42:01] | Look, I don’t want to work at a lab at MIT, okay? | 我不想在麻省理工的实验室工作 |
[42:06] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 对不起 |
[42:11] | I want to work with you. | 我想和你一起共事 |
[42:11] | Is that what you wanted to hear? | 你想听的是这个吧 |
[42:14] | You trying to make me cry? | 你想让人家哭吗 |
[42:15] | You know, for a tough guy, you sure do get emotional easy. | 长这么壮 你泪点也太低了 |
[42:18] | That doesn’t mean I won’t whup that ass for calling me a sissy. | 那不代表我不会揍说我娘的人 |
[42:21] | – It’s not even what I said. – That’s what I heard. | -我可不是这么说的 -我听就是这个意思 |
[42:23] | Well, you should get your ears checked, | 你该去检查一下你的耳朵了 |
[42:24] | ’cause your arm’s not the only thing that’s broken. | 你可能不止胳膊有问题 |
[42:26] | Your face is broken. | 你的脸有问题 |
[42:27] | Now that’s dumb. | 这就蠢了 |