时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | It’s okay. Take the field. Let’s go, now. | 没事 上场了 快走 |
[00:06] | Come on, now. Okay. | 来吧 好了 |
[00:14] | Here we go, Mac. | 加油 小麦 |
[00:16] | Okay, okay. | 好的 |
[00:18] | All on you now, brother. | 看你的了 哥们 |
[00:22] | Let’s go, baby. | 加油 |
[00:23] | All right. Okay, okay, okay! | 好好好 |
[00:27] | Run, run, run, run! Let’s go! Take two! | 跑跑跑 快跑 |
[00:30] | Take two! Take two! | 再来 |
[00:32] | All the way, Riley, all the way! | 跑到头儿 莱丽 |
[00:37] | Get down! Get down, Riley! | 触地 莱丽 |
[00:39] | You’re out! | 出局 |
[00:40] | No! | 不 |
[00:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:46] | That’s-that’s all right. | 没事 |
[00:47] | Let’s go. We’re all right. | 加油 没事的 |
[00:50] | Hey, all right, come on. Get in here. | 拜托 过来 |
[00:53] | Huddle up for a second now. | 过来聚一下 |
[00:55] | Now, listen. Last time we played | 听着 上次我们对战 |
[00:56] | the NSA Listening Post #27 Panthers, | 国安局27号监听站黑豹队时 |
[01:00] | we were pretty pathetic. | 被打得很惨 |
[01:01] | We’re 14 runs behind, Jack. | 我们落后14分 杰克 |
[01:02] | I think “pathetic” applies here, too. | 我觉得这次也”很惨” |
[01:05] | Nobody likes a Debbie Downer. | 没人喜欢泼冷水的 |
[01:06] | Okay? I’ll handle this. | 好吗 看我的 |
[01:07] | What I’m saying is: | 我是想说 |
[01:08] | we still have a chance to win here. | 我们还是有赢面的 |
[01:10] | Man, I don’t know. | 我看不行吧 |
[01:11] | Look at the score, the inning. | 看看比分 局次 |
[01:14] | The base-out situation, I’d say | 场上局势 我认为 |
[01:15] | current win expectancy is… | 目前的赢面 |
[01:16] | See there? See there? Mac’s got the right idea. | 看 小麦说得对 |
[01:18] | His expectancy is for us to win. | 他认为我们能赢 |
[01:21] | – See that? – You didn’t hear what I said. | -瞧见没 -你没听到我说了什么 |
[01:22] | Well, we’re not gonna do that | 我们想赢的话 |
[01:23] | if everybody’s out there playing their own game. | 大家就不能各自为政 |
[01:24] | As you know, softball is a team sport, | 大家知道 垒球是团队比赛 |
[01:26] | obviously. | 显然的 |
[01:27] | But if you take the word “team” apart, | 但如果把”团队”一词拆开 |
[01:31] | you still have “me.” | 里面还有”我” |
[01:33] | A-And a “T” and an “A.” | 还有T和A |
[01:35] | Jack, are you trying to say there’s no “I” in “team”? | 杰克 你是想说”团队”里面没有”我”吗 |
[01:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:39] | What I’m trying to say is that “team” also spells “meat.” | 我是想说 “团队”也能拼成”肉” |
[01:43] | As in, dead meat, as in, the… | 就是”死定了” |
[01:45] | you know, Panthers are-are dead meat. | 就是黑豹队死定了 |
[01:47] | It’s-it’s a motivational speech. Help me out here. | 这是鼓劲讲话 帮帮忙 |
[01:49] | This is a terrible motivational speech. | 你太不会讲了 |
[01:51] | This is supposed to be a motivational speech. | 你管这叫鼓劲讲话 |
[01:52] | – Come on.- Wrap it up, Lombardi. | -快点 -行了 隆巴迪 |
[01:54] | Any longer and we forfeit for delay of game. | 你再拖下去 我们要自动出局了 |
[01:56] | Lombardi was a football coach, thank you very much. | 隆巴迪是橄榄球教练 拜托了 |
[01:59] | Matty, yes. | 马蒂 没错 |
[02:00] | “Never give up” on three. | 数到三”永不放弃” |
[02:01] | Everybody in here. One… | 大家来 一 |
[02:03] | Everybody in here. | 大家来 |
[02:05] | That means you, young lady, thank you. And… | 你也是 小丫头 谢谢 |
[02:07] | One, two… | 一二 |
[02:09] | We have to forfeit. | 我们得退赛 |
[02:10] | No, Matty, come on. I’m the skipper here. | 拜托 马蒂 我是队长 |
[02:12] | Okay, well, I’m the skipper of our other ship, | 好吧 我是我们另一艘战舰的队长 |
[02:15] | and something’s come up. | 现在有情况了 |
[02:16] | Something big. | 大情况 |
[02:38] | Phoenix just intercepted intel | 凤凰基金会刚拦截到情报显示 |
[02:39] | that a terrorist group known as “Omnus” | 一个名为”奥姆纳斯”的恐怖组织 |
[02:42] | is gearing up for a major attack. | 准备发动一场大规模袭击 |
[02:44] | – Omnus? Are they new? – Very. | -奥姆纳斯 新组织吗 -很新 |
[02:47] | They’ve been on our radar for about four months, | 我们注意他们有四个月了 |
[02:49] | and they’ve been pretty active ever since. | 一直非常活跃 |
[02:50] | Hold on. Let’s go back to the “major attack” part. | 等等 我们回到”大规模袭击”的部分 |
[02:53] | Any chance you can give us the what, where, when, how? | 能跟我们说明一下具体情况吗 |
[02:56] | Well, our best bet at getting that info | 想要得到这些信息 |
[02:57] | is tracking down the man that they want killed. | 最好去找到他们想杀的人 |
[03:00] | In the same intercept that alerted us of this attack, | 我们截获的袭击情报中 |
[03:03] | we learned that Omnus has offered $10 million | 还提到奥姆纳斯悬赏一千万美元 |
[03:06] | for the assassination of someone | 暗杀一个 |
[03:08] | who they code-named “The Architect.” | 代号为”建筑师”的人 |
[03:11] | While the identity of the Architect remains a mystery, | 建筑师的身份仍是谜团 |
[03:13] | the identity of the assassin hired to kill him is not. | 但受雇杀手的身份已经明确了 |
[03:21] | Murdoc. | 魔多克 |
[03:22] | Of course it’s Murdoc. | 当然了 |
[03:23] | – Who smiles in a mug shot? – But why | -谁会在拍入狱照时笑啊 -但是 |
[03:25] | would someone try to hire Murdoc when he’s behind bars? | 魔多克都已经被抓了 怎么还有人雇他 |
[03:27] | ‘Cause while we may know Captain Banana Boat’s all locked up, | 因为虽然我们知道”疯子队长”坐牢了 |
[03:30] | nobody else does. | 但其他人不知道 |
[03:31] | As far as the rest of the criminal underworld | 其他的黑社会 |
[03:33] | is concerned, Murdoc’s still lurking from the shadows. | 还以为魔多克还藏在暗处呢 |
[03:35] | So, if we can I.D. this Architect | 如果能查出”建筑师”的身份 |
[03:38] | that Murdoc was hired to kill, | 也就是魔多克的目标 |
[03:39] | maybe we can use the information | 我们也许能利用这份情报 |
[03:40] | to get ahead of whatever Omnus is planning. | 抢先一步奥姆纳斯的计划 |
[03:42] | Agreed. But I.D.’ing the Architect isn’t gonna be easy. | 同意 但要查出建筑师的身份不是易事 |
[03:45] | Yeah, because the only people that know who he is are Omnus. | 因为只有奥姆纳斯的人知道他的身份 |
[03:49] | And it’s not like they’re willingly | 他们又不会自愿 |
[03:50] | gonna give that information up to anyone but Murdoc. | 把这份情报告诉魔多克之外的人 |
[03:52] | Right. | 没错 |
[03:56] | Actually, I… I think I know how we’re gonna do this. | 我可能知道要怎么办了 |
[03:59] | How? | 怎么办 |
[04:02] | What’s the one thing everyone knows about Murdoc? | 大家都知道魔多克的一个什么特点 |
[04:04] | He’s not a good-looking guy. | 他长得不怎么样 |
[04:06] | Nothing? | 都不清楚吧 |
[04:07] | I mean, we’re not even sure if his real name is Murdoc. | 我们都不确定他的真名是不是魔多克 |
[04:09] | Exactly. He’s obsessively secretive. | 没错 他非常注意隐秘 |
[04:11] | So, if no one but us knows that he’s captured, | 如果只有我们知道他被捕了 |
[04:13] | and no one but us knows what he looks like, | 也只有我们知道他的样子 |
[04:16] | I was thinking: if they want Murdoc… | 我在想 如果他们想要魔多克 |
[04:20] | let’s give ’em Murdoc. | 我们就给他们个魔多克 |
[04:32] | Listen, Highlights, | 听着 小子 |
[04:33] | whatever snarky comment you’re about to make, | 不管你想怎么吐槽 |
[04:36] | I’ve heard it a million times before. | 我都听过数百万次了 |
[04:38] | And I don’t have time for it now. | 我现在没那个工夫 |
[04:40] | I’m Director Webber, head of the Phoenix Foundation. | 我是韦伯主管 凤凰基金会主管 |
[04:44] | Yes. | 当然 |
[04:45] | You’re Patricia’s replacement. | 你是帕特丽夏的继任 |
[04:48] | But just so we’re clear, Director Webber, | 告诉你 韦伯主管 |
[04:51] | I have nothing disparaging to say to you. | 我并不想对你说任何轻浮的话 |
[04:53] | It’s quite the contrary. | 恰恰相反 |
[04:55] | See, I know what it’s like to be different. | 我理解与众不同是什么滋味 |
[04:58] | But because what makes me different is all up here, | 但因为我的与众不同之处在这里 |
[05:02] | I have learned to hide it from the world. | 我学会了向世界隐瞒我的不同 |
[05:07] | Mostly. | 大部分时候吧 |
[05:08] | You haven’t been afforded that same luxury. | 而你并不是那么有幸 |
[05:10] | I can’t imagine the strength that takes. | 我无法想象那需要多么坚强 |
[05:12] | You have my… | 我向你表示 |
[05:16] | admiration. | 崇敬 |
[05:18] | That’s sweet. | 真会说 |
[05:19] | I don’t believe a word of it. | 我一个字都不信 |
[05:22] | Flattery, like insults, will get you nowhere with me. | 恭维 和侮辱一样 对我不好使 |
[05:27] | I like her, MacGyver. | 我喜欢她 麦凯弗 |
[05:29] | I like her a lot. | 我很喜欢她 |
[05:31] | So, to what do I owe the pleasure? | 有何贵干啊 |
[05:34] | I know that you didn’t drag me away from The Bold and The Beautiful | 我知道你们打断我看《勇士与美人》 |
[05:36] | just to introduce me to the new boss. | 不光是为了跟我介绍新上司 |
[05:39] | A terrorist organization has hired you to kill someone. | 一个恐怖组织雇了你去杀人 |
[05:43] | Phoenix intercepted the offer. | 凤凰基金会拦截到了雇佣信息 |
[05:44] | And we need to capture, not kill, the intended mark. | 我们需要活捉那个目标 |
[05:50] | So, you’re going to… | 那么 你们要 |
[05:54] | let me out on a little field trip? | 放我出去吗 |
[05:55] | No, not on your life. | 不 别做梦了 |
[05:59] | I’m going in your place, | 我要替你去 |
[06:00] | and you are gonna teach me how to be you. | 你要教我怎么扮成你 |
[06:16] | You want… | 你想 |
[06:18] | You think that… | 你以为… |
[06:20] | MacGyver. | 麦凯弗 |
[06:21] | You are so… delightful. | 你太… 好玩了 |
[06:24] | As hilarious as that idea is, for me, | 虽然这想法让我觉得很好笑 |
[06:27] | that’s gonna be a hard pass. | 我还是算了吧 |
[06:29] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[06:31] | Don’t you want to see if I can pull this off? | 你不想看看我能不能做到吗 |
[06:35] | Well, I do love watching a bloody car | 我的确也喜欢看 |
[06:37] | wreck as much as the next guy. | “撞车场面” |
[06:39] | Okay, more than the next guy. | 好吧 可能格外喜欢 |
[06:41] | But even if you could pose as me | 但就算你能装成我 |
[06:44] | long enough to convince Omnus to tell you | 骗过奥姆纳斯说出 |
[06:46] | the secret identity of the Architect– | “建筑师”的秘密身份 |
[06:49] | such a cute nom de guerre, by the way– | 好可爱的代号 |
[06:52] | I have absolutely no reason to help you. | 我也没有理由帮你 |
[06:54] | It’s simply a matter of… | 这单纯是个 |
[06:57] | motivation. | 动机问题 |
[06:59] | I don’t have any. | 我没有动机 |
[07:00] | MacGyver, leave the room. | 麦凯弗 出去 |
[07:02] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[07:02] | It’s not a request. Leave now. | 不是要求 出去 |
[07:07] | I’d like to talk to him alone. | 我要单独跟他谈 |
[07:11] | She told you. | 挨训了吧 |
[07:30] | So, what’s the play here, boss lady? | 你想怎么做呢 “上司大姐” |
[07:34] | You gonna force me to sit in silence | 你要逼我默默坐着 |
[07:36] | till I get so bored that I agree to help you? | 无聊到同意帮你吗 |
[07:39] | No, I was just making a point. | 不 我只想证明一件事 |
[07:41] | That you’d get uncomfortable and talk before I would. | 你会不安地比我先开口 |
[07:46] | How very 48 Laws of Power of you. | 真像《权力的48条规则》 |
[07:49] | Just proving that you are more human than you’d like to admit. | 我只是想证明你没你说的那么没人性 |
[07:52] | Speaking of proof that you’re a human… | 说到证明你有人性 |
[08:10] | Who might that be? | 那是谁 |
[08:11] | You know exactly who that is. | 你很清楚 |
[08:14] | He’s your son. | 他是你儿子 |
[08:20] | And you think that means what to me, exactly? | 你觉得那对我有何意义吗 |
[08:23] | Pay attention, Matilda. | 听好了 玛蒂尔达 |
[08:25] | In case you hadn’t noticed, | 如果你还没发现 |
[08:27] | I am rocking a rather serious case of antisocial personality disorder. | 我这人有很严重的反社会人格 |
[08:31] | So what makes you think that I care whether some child lives or dies? | 你为什么认为我会在意一个孩子的死活 |
[08:36] | You want people to think you’re not human, Murdoc, | 你希望人们以为你没人性 魔多克 |
[08:39] | but you are. | 但你有 |
[08:40] | If you weren’t, you wouldn’t have gone to such great lengths | 否则 你也不会如此费心 |
[08:42] | to hide your son in one of the most expensive private schools in Switzerland. | 把儿子藏在瑞士最昂贵的私人学校之一里了 |
[08:47] | You pay for his room, his board, his education. | 你支付他的住宿费 学费 |
[08:51] | He even gets gifts on Christmas. | 还送圣诞礼物去 |
[08:54] | Makes sense that you want to keep your son safe. | 也难怪你想保护他 |
[08:56] | He’s an innocent | 他是个无辜的孩子 |
[08:58] | in a world of dangerous predators, | 而这世界充满了危险的”捕猎者” |
[09:01] | who wouldn’t think twice about going after him | 他们会毫不犹豫地对付 |
[09:04] | if they knew that he belonged to you. | 这个属于你的孩子 |
[09:06] | If they knew that he existed. | 如果他们知道他的存在 |
[09:08] | Are you threatening a child? | 你这是威胁一个孩子吗 |
[09:10] | No. | 不 |
[09:11] | I’m threatening you. | 我是威胁你 |
[09:14] | We can’t leave the boy vulnerable. | 我们不能让孩子有危险 |
[09:16] | Phoenix is taking him into protective custody as we speak. | 凤凰基金会此刻正在将他纳入保护性监禁 |
[09:19] | But what happens next is up to you. | 但接下来怎样就看你的了 |
[09:22] | Help us and little Murdoc Jr. never has to know | 帮助我们 小魔多克就永远不必知道 |
[09:25] | what Daddy really does. | 爸爸究竟是什么人 |
[09:28] | But refuse, and, well, | 如果拒绝 那么 |
[09:31] | I think your son deserves to know the truth, | 我觉得你儿子理应知道真相 |
[09:33] | don’t you? | 不是吗 |
[09:35] | I’ll give you 60 seconds to consider. | 我给你60秒来考虑 |
[09:38] | And then I want a decision. | 然后就拿出决定 |
[09:47] | What’d he say? | 他怎么说 |
[09:48] | MacGyver. | 麦凯弗 |
[09:51] | Let’s get to work. | 我们开工吧 |
[10:10] | So, first things first, | 首先 |
[10:13] | we need to lose that ridiculous jacket. | 你得丢掉那件可笑的外套 |
[10:17] | First, you’re gonna answer some of my questions. | 首先 回答我几个问题 |
[10:20] | How do you contact your clients? | 你是如何跟客户联络的 |
[10:25] | How do you accept a job? | 你是如何接单的 |
[10:26] | Usually by saying yes. | 一般是表示答应 |
[10:27] | How do you target a mark? | 你如何找到目标 |
[10:32] | See, my methods are easy to explain. | 瞧 我的方法很好解释 |
[10:35] | What’s hard is teaching a Boy Scout like you | 难的是教会你这样的好小伙儿 |
[10:38] | how to go convince a client that you’re a cold-blooded killer. | 怎样让客户相信你是个冷血杀手 |
[10:40] | Okay, then. | 那好 |
[10:42] | Tell me how. | 告诉我 |
[10:43] | Well, I can’t tailor the suit until I see how it fits. | 我得先看看试穿的样子才能开始剪裁西装 |
[10:46] | So, we’re gonna do a little trial run first. | 我们要先试行一下 |
[10:50] | Something completely unrelated to your issues with Omnus. | 跟你和奥姆纳斯的问题毫无关系的一件事 |
[10:53] | And seriously… | 说真的 |
[10:57] | lose the ridiculous jacket. | 把那件可笑的外套丢掉 |
[11:04] | Now, the people that you’re looking for | 你要找的人 |
[11:06] | should be at a table near the back. | 应该会坐后面的桌子 |
[11:10] | Try to remember, MacGyver, | 记住 麦凯弗 |
[11:11] | you’re not here to get a cat out of a tree, | 你不是来上树救猫的 |
[11:13] | you’re here to get a name to turn into worm food, | 你是来问出名字 干掉此人的 |
[11:16] | okay? | 好吗 |
[11:21] | Those two want to hire a hit man? | 这俩人想雇杀手 |
[11:23] | They look so normal. | 他们看上去好正常 |
[11:24] | What should I call you? | 我该怎么称呼你 |
[11:26] | I’ve collected many names, | 我用过很多名字 |
[11:27] | but I’ve always been partial to Murdoc. | 但我一向喜欢”魔多克”这名字 |
[11:31] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[11:32] | Now get them to tell you a story. | 让他们跟你说明详情 |
[11:36] | Why are we here? | 我们为什么要见面 |
[11:39] | Our daughter, Rachel… | 我们的女儿 瑞秋 |
[11:43] | was murdered last year. | 去年被杀了 |
[11:44] | That’s… that’s her and Brett. | 那是她和布雷特 |
[11:47] | Her husband. | 她丈夫 |
[11:49] | We know he did it. | 我们知道是他干的 |
[11:50] | So do the police. | 警察也知道 |
[11:53] | But they couldn’t find the murder weapon | 但他们找不到凶器 |
[11:54] | or enough evidence to charge him. | 或是足够证据起诉他 |
[11:58] | He beat her. | 他对她家暴 |
[12:01] | The detective that came to the house | 去接警的警探 |
[12:03] | cried when he told us. | 跟我们说时都哭了 |
[12:04] | They wouldn’t even let us see her face. | 他们甚至不让我们看她的脸 |
[12:07] | Lock up your feelings, MacGyver. | 封闭你的感情 麦凯弗 |
[12:08] | They came for a killer, | 他们是来找杀手的 |
[12:09] | not some hero. | 不是英雄 |
[12:12] | I can handle this for you. | 我可以替你们处理好 |
[12:15] | We just need to settle on my fee. | 我们只需要谈妥费用 |
[12:19] | I’m sorry, we’re– I thought you were… | 对不起 我以为… |
[12:20] | No, there must be some kind of mistake. | 肯定是有什么误会 |
[12:30] | You kill people for free?! | 你免费杀人 |
[12:33] | Sometimes. | 有时候吧 |
[12:36] | No. | 不是吧 |
[12:37] | Poor MacGyver didn’t have all the information? | 可怜的麦凯弗不了解全部情况吗 |
[12:40] | Get used to it. | 习惯吧 |
[12:42] | You almost never have all the information, okay? | 你几乎从不会了解全部情况 |
[12:45] | Clients lie, | 客户会撒谎 |
[12:46] | jobs go sideways, things change. | 杀人时会出岔子 情况会变 |
[12:49] | You have to improvise. | 你必须随机应变 |
[12:52] | Come on, isn’t that supposed to be, like, your thing? | 对吧 那不是你的强项吗 |
[12:54] | Besides, it was so much fun | 再说 看你自己 |
[12:56] | watching you figure it out for yourself. | 想通这点太好玩了 |
[12:57] | Teach a man to fish and all that. | 授人以渔什么的 |
[13:01] | The truth is– you know this– | 事实上 你知道的 |
[13:02] | you lost that job long before you asked about a fee. | 你提出要酬金之前 早就失去了客户 |
[13:06] | See, Mr. And Mrs. Morris, | 莫里斯先生先生和太太 |
[13:07] | they came in that restaurant looking for a dangerous predator. | 他们走进餐厅时 想找的是个危险的”捕猎者” |
[13:12] | We all have millions of years of evolution | 我们都有数百万年的进化 |
[13:15] | telling us how to spot one. | 让我们能分辨出那种人 |
[13:17] | If you don’t make something deep within them crawl | 如果你张嘴的时候 |
[13:21] | the moment you open your mouth, | 不能让他们有那种感觉 |
[13:23] | they’re gonna know you’re not the real deal. | 他们就会知道你不是真正的杀手 |
[13:25] | You’re not just starring in some middle school play, MacGyver. | 你不是在演中学的学生剧 麦凯弗 |
[13:29] | It’s not enough to pretend to be me, | 假扮成我是不够的 |
[13:31] | you have to become me. | 你得成为我 |
[13:33] | Otherwise, Omnus is gonna sniff you out | 否则 奥姆纳斯会一眼识破 |
[13:35] | for the fake that you are, | 你是个冒牌货 |
[13:37] | and introduce you to the afterlife. | 让你去见阎王 |
[13:39] | That’s my job. Remember? | 那是我的工作 记得吗 |
[13:41] | So, sit back | 坐好 |
[13:43] | and let me teach you what you need to know. | 让我教你你需要学的 |
[13:46] | First, you have to learn to become a shadow in the bright sunlight. | 首先 你要学会成为日光下的一个影子 |
[13:52] | That means you have to take great pains | 就是说 你要想尽办法 |
[13:54] | not to leave behind a trail of any kind. | 不留下任何踪迹 |
[13:57] | Nothing financial, biological or digital. | 财务 生物 或电子数据方面都是 |
[14:00] | I’m a trained operative. | 我是个受训特工 |
[14:01] | – I know how to cover my tracks. – Sure. | -我会掩盖踪迹 -当然 |
[14:03] | But simply knowing how to be invisible isn’t enough. | 光知道如何隐形还不够 |
[14:06] | If you’re gonna walk a mile in my skin, | 如果你要体会我的感觉 |
[14:09] | you have to believe that what you’re doing | 你要相信 你所做的事 |
[14:11] | isn’t just fun and lucrative, | 不仅好玩 有钱挣 |
[14:14] | it’s also right. | 还是对的 |
[14:16] | Murder for hire as a moral imperative? | 受雇杀人 还有道德必然性 |
[14:21] | I don’t buy it. | 我不信 |
[14:23] | When I was three, | 我三岁时 |
[14:25] | I ate my first and last peanut. | 我第一次也是最后一次吃了花生 |
[14:28] | This should be riveting. | 这一定好玩 |
[14:29] | Patience. | 耐心 |
[14:31] | I was at a baseball game. My father loved peanuts. | 我去看棒球赛 我父亲喜欢花生 |
[14:33] | I loved watching him crack open the shells. | 我喜欢看他打碎花生壳 |
[14:35] | I remember putting it in my mouth, | 我记得把它塞进我嘴里 |
[14:37] | the feel of the salt against my tongue, | 感觉到舌头舔着盐 |
[14:39] | the way that it snapped when I first bit down. | 我咬下去时那清脆的感觉 |
[14:43] | But, see, my parents, they didn’t know | 但 瞧 我父母他们不知道 |
[14:45] | that I was deathly allergic. | 我对此严重过敏 |
[14:48] | The reaction was almost instantaneous. | 我几乎立刻产生了过敏反应 |
[14:51] | And it was violent, and I nearly died. | 而且非常可怕 我差点死了 |
[14:56] | So the first time we met, | 所以我们第一次相遇时 |
[14:57] | I could have stopped you with a Snickers? | 我拿根士力架就能阻止你了 |
[15:00] | Perhaps. | 或许吧 |
[15:02] | Don’t miss my point, Boy Scout. | 别错过重点 好小伙儿 |
[15:03] | I didn’t die, even though I should have, | 我没死 虽然我该死掉的 |
[15:06] | even though I don’t have the enzymes necessary | 虽然我没有可以分解 |
[15:09] | to break down the allergens. | 过敏原的酶 |
[15:10] | Somehow, my immune system saved my life. | 不知为何 我的免疫系统救了我一命 |
[15:15] | See that’s what we are, MacGyver. | 这就是我们 麦凯弗 |
[15:17] | We’re… two sides of the world’s immune system. | 我们是世界免疫系统的两个面 |
[15:22] | We target people that make society sick, | 我们针对让社会生病的人 |
[15:24] | and we stop them. | 我们阻止他们 |
[15:26] | I stop them by putting them in a cage. | 我阻止他们的方式是把他们关起来 |
[15:29] | You stop them by putting them in the ground. | 你阻止他们的方式是送他们入土 |
[15:31] | Whose method’s more efficient? | 谁的办法更高效 |
[15:33] | Sure, you can say that killing is wrong | 是啊 你可以说杀人有错 |
[15:34] | and life is precious and death is this tragedy. | 生命可贵 死亡是惨剧 |
[15:36] | But you feel that way | 但你那么想 |
[15:38] | because you’re not looking at it from the right perspective. | 是因为你的视角不对 |
[15:42] | It’s a lot to take in, I know, but believe me, MacGyver, | 一时不好接受 我知道 但相信我 麦凯弗 |
[15:44] | you and I basically have the same job. | 你和我基本做着同样的工作 |
[15:46] | See, the difference is that when you cage one of your cancer cells, | 不同的是 你把你的”癌细胞” 关起来时 |
[15:49] | they call you a hero. | 你被称为英雄 |
[15:51] | When I kill one, they call me a psychopath. | 而我杀掉一个 却被称为变态疯子 |
[15:55] | You are a psychopath. | 你就是个变态疯子 |
[15:56] | By your definition, maybe, | 那是你的定义 |
[15:58] | but I’m not the one who threatened a child to get you to do what I want. | 但我可没拿孩子做威胁来达成目的 |
[16:02] | – Yeah, that… – See? | -嗯 那个… -瞧 |
[16:04] | That is a dangerous two-way street, MacGyver. | 这是很危险的双刃剑 麦凯弗 |
[16:08] | See, I know that | 我知道 |
[16:10] | your sweet mother has passed | 你的好妈妈已经死了 |
[16:13] | and you have my condolences. | 我深表遗憾 |
[16:15] | But dear old daddy’s still alive and well. | 但老爸还活着呢 |
[16:19] | I wonder what he’s doing today. | 不知他今天在干什么呢 |
[16:22] | I think it’s his fishing day. | 我觉得他今天去垂钓了 |
[16:28] | That’s my boy. | 这才像话 |
[16:30] | Yes. See, MacGyver? | 瞧 麦凯弗 |
[16:33] | You are a killer, just like me. | 你是个杀手 跟我一样 |
[16:36] | And the sooner you accept that my way is the right way– | 你越早接受我的办法是正道 |
[16:40] | it is the only way– | 是唯一的办法 |
[16:42] | the sooner you’re gonna be ready. | 你才越早能准备好 |
[16:48] | Message from the boss? | 上司发来的吗 |
[16:52] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[16:55] | Omnus has moved up the meeting. | 奥姆纳斯提前了会面 |
[16:58] | Well, fingers crossed | 希望你 |
[16:59] | that you’ve learned enough, MacGyver, because… | 学到了足够的知识 麦凯弗 因为… |
[17:02] | it’s showtime. | 你要上场了 |
[17:20] | You still got five minutes to change your mind about this, Mac; | 你还有五分钟可以改主意 不这么做 小麦 |
[17:23] | you sure you want to do this? | 你确定想去吗 |
[17:24] | The Architect is the key to stopping Omnus’s attack. | 建筑师是阻止奥姆纳斯袭击的关键 |
[17:27] | The only person he’d give his real name out to is Murdoc. | 他们只会把他的名字告诉魔多克 |
[17:29] | We don’t even know who you’re meeting. | 我们都不知道你要去见谁 |
[17:31] | How can we be sure you’re not walking into another trap? | 我们怎么知道这不是个陷阱 |
[17:35] | We can’t. | 我们不得而知 |
[17:37] | That’s why you’re gonna be there with ten Phoenix agents. | 所以你和凤凰的十个特工会守在那里 |
[17:39] | Last time I checked, | 据我所知 |
[17:39] | Phoenix agents ain’t given acting lessons, all right? | 凤凰的特工可不教演技课 |
[17:42] | They’re not gonna be able to help you pull off a convincing performance. | 他们可不会帮你去演好一个角色 |
[17:45] | You sure you can fool his contact? | 你确定能唬住他的联络人 |
[17:47] | Only one way to find out. | 试试便知 |
[17:49] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:51] | Well, like you said, | 就像你说的 |
[17:52] | you only have to be this lunatic for, like, ten minutes. | 你只用装这疯子 装十分钟 |
[17:54] | But after you get the intel on the Architect, | 但你一拿到建筑师的情报 |
[17:56] | we’re crashing the party– you hear me? | 我们就冲进去 听到没 |
[17:58] | Hey, you hear me? All of us. | 听到没 我们所有人 |
[18:00] | Yeah, I hear you. | 嗯 听到了 |
[18:16] | Team one in position. | 一队就位 |
[18:24] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[18:25] | No one’s allowed back here without an I… | 进入这里需要身份… |
[18:30] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[18:31] | Sounded like you were | 你刚刚好像是想说 |
[18:31] | about to say “I.D. badge”? | “身份验证” |
[18:35] | But, you see, I’ve got one. | 但是你瞧 我有 |
[18:37] | Now, you’re gonna take a long walk and forget all about me. | 你去溜达一圈 然后忘了我 |
[18:41] | Or does this end another way? | 还是要以另一种方式收场呢 |
[18:44] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:52] | Do you have any idea how unsettling that is? | 知道这听上去多令人不安吗 |
[18:55] | Sorry, getting into character. | 抱歉 进入角色呢 |
[18:58] | Well, it sounds to me like you’re already very much in character. | 听上去你已经非常进入角色了 |
[19:02] | Approaching the elevator. | 正在接近电梯 |
[19:03] | Jack, teams two and three are reporting no movement. | 杰克 二队三队上报没动静 |
[19:06] | You got anything? | 你有消息吗 |
[19:07] | Nah. Team one, we got squat. | 没有 一队没动静 |
[19:10] | Which is starting to make my spidey senses tingle like crazy. | 这让我的第六感非常不舒服 |
[19:16] | Any activity on the 24th floor? | 24楼有动静吗 |
[19:18] | No, nothing. | 一片安静 |
[19:26] | – Whose cell phone is that? – Mine’s on silent. | -谁的电话 -我的手机静音了 |
[19:29] | Mac didn’t even bring his. | 小麦根本没带 |
[19:31] | I think it’s coming from the elevator. | 我觉得是电梯里的 |
[19:40] | There’s a burner in the elevator. | 电梯里有部一次性手机 |
[19:41] | I thought this was supposed to be a face-to-face meeting. | 我以为这是面对面的会面呢 |
[19:43] | Yeah, so did I. | 我也这么以为 |
[19:44] | Mac, leave it. There’s no telling | 小麦 走 谁知道 |
[19:46] | what answering that phone would trigger. | 接电话会引起什么样的连锁反应 |
[19:47] | Don’t answer the phone, man. | 别接 兄弟 |
[19:55] | Hello. | 喂 |
[19:56] | Murdoc. It’s been a while. | 魔多克 好久不见 |
[19:59] | We haven’t spoken since the El Salvador job. | 萨尔瓦多的事后 我们就没通过话了 |
[20:01] | When was Murdoc last in El Salvador? | 魔多克上次去萨尔瓦多是什么时候 |
[20:07] | Now, why would you want to play games | 你为什么要玩心理游戏 |
[20:08] | before we exchange pleasantries? | 我们还没顾得上寒暄呢 |
[20:11] | There was no El Salvador job. | 哪有什么萨尔瓦多的事 |
[20:12] | We’ve never spoken before. | 我们没通过话 |
[20:18] | You’ll have to excuse my paranoia. | 原谅我的多疑 |
[20:20] | You can’t be too careful. | 小心驶得万年船 |
[20:21] | You’ll find only one number in the contact list | 你手里的手机的通讯录里 |
[20:24] | on the phone you’re holding. | 只有一个号码 |
[20:25] | Use it to send proof of death. | 把死亡证明发给这个号码 |
[20:27] | And the target? | 目标是谁 |
[20:29] | The dossier is also on the phone. | 档案也在手机里 |
[20:30] | The clock on the contract is 12 hours. | 合同12小时后到期 |
[20:33] | Payment will be made in full once we receive… | 报酬会全款交付 只要我们收到… |
[20:35] | Proof of death. | 死亡证明 |
[20:36] | You want me to fill out a W-9, too? | 你还需要我填报税表吗 |
[20:39] | – You’ve picked up a tail. – Who? | -你被跟踪了 -谁 |
[20:41] | Unidentified operators in your area. | 你附近有些未知身份的特工 |
[20:43] | Are you kidding me? We just got made. | 开什么玩笑 我们被发现了 |
[20:46] | This does not inspire confidence, Murdoc. | 你这样可让我们不太放心 魔多克 |
[20:48] | We chose you for this job because discretion is mission critical. | 我们选择你 是因为谨慎为完成任务的关键 |
[20:52] | You chose me because I’m the best. | 你们选择我 是因为我是最厉害的杀手 |
[20:53] | I’ll lose the tail and contact you when the job is done. | 我会甩掉跟踪 任务完成后再联系你 |
[20:56] | How’d they do that, keyhole satellite? | 他们怎么发现我们的 卫星监控吗 |
[20:59] | Who the hell are we dealing with here, man? | 我们到底在和什么人打交道 |
[21:10] | Mac? Mac? | 小麦 小麦 |
[21:13] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[21:27] | Mac? Mac! | 小麦 小麦 |
[21:47] | Okay. Okay, Matty. | 好吧 马蒂 |
[21:49] | He just ditched his comms and stole a car. | 他刚扔掉通讯器 偷了辆车 |
[21:51] | I think he’s trying to sell the idea he’s losing a tail. | 他似乎是想营造出正在甩掉跟踪的假象 |
[21:54] | We need to get air assets up right now. | 我们得马上安排空中支援 |
[21:55] | Jack, I know you’re not gonna want to hear this, | 杰克 我知道你大概不想听这话 |
[21:57] | but we sent MacGyver in to be Murdoc, | 但我们派麦凯弗去假扮魔多克 |
[21:59] | and that’s exactly what he’s doing. | 而他现在正是在完成任务 |
[22:01] | So have a little faith in our boy and come back to the ranch. | 对他有点信心 回总部吧 |
[22:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:08] | I hope you know what you’re doing, pal. | 希望你自己心里有数 兄弟 |
[22:20] | Goodness. Man brutally murders his wife, gets away with it, | 天啊 他残忍地杀害了妻子 逍遥法外 |
[22:23] | and now he’s out here golfing with some other woman. | 现在还来这里 和其他女人打高尔夫 |
[22:26] | Couldn’t hate this guy more. | 我简直不能更厌恶他了 |
[22:27] | He hasn’t gotten away with it yet. | 他还没逃脱罪责 |
[22:30] | Matty’s giving us a chance to prove he did it. | 马蒂给了我们证明他有罪的机会 |
[22:35] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[22:36] | Something Mac made me. | 小麦给我做的 |
[22:38] | Boosts Bluetooth signals over 100 meters, | 能增强一百米外的蓝牙信号 |
[22:40] | makes hacking way easier, | 让我更容易黑进电子设备 |
[22:42] | so, we can sit back while Brett’s on his call | 我们才能在布雷特打电话时 坐在这里 |
[22:44] | and snoop through his phone. | 窥探他手机内的信息 |
[22:47] | Okay. | 好了 |
[22:48] | I got text messages. I got e-mails. | 我获取他的了短信 电邮 |
[22:51] | I got an affair with his sidepiece | 以及瑞秋被杀很早之前 |
[22:53] | dating way back before Rachel was killed. | 他和小三的外遇绯闻 |
[23:02] | I got a whole another sidepiece that | 还有一个小四 |
[23:04] | neither Sidepiece One nor wife Rachel knew anything about. | 而瑞秋和这个小三都不知情 |
[23:07] | Dude had two mistresses? | 这家伙有两个情妇 |
[23:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:10] | Well, what do you know? | 知道吗 |
[23:12] | I could hate this guy more. | 原来可以更厌恶他啊 |
[23:15] | I can’t wait to bust this jackass. | 等不及要将这个混蛋缉拿归案了 |
[23:17] | Yeah. If these are the kind of guys murdoc kills for free, | 对啊 如果魔多克免费杀的是这种人渣 |
[23:20] | I kind of get it. | 我有点能理解他了 |
[24:19] | This is a constrictor knot. | 这是个伸缩结 |
[24:21] | The more you struggle, the more you choke. | 你越挣扎 勒得就越紧 |
[24:24] | Now… | 好了 |
[24:26] | if you love your wife and your kid… | 如果你爱你的妻儿 |
[24:30] | You’re gonna come with me. | 就乖乖跟我走 |
[24:32] | Okay? | 懂了吗 |
[24:36] | Very good boy. | 真听话 |
[24:50] | What Omnus? | 奥姆纳斯是什么 |
[24:51] | I don’t even know what you’re talking about. | 我根本不知道你在说什么 |
[24:53] | Joshua, we talked about this. | 乔舒亚 我说过了 |
[24:54] | I don’t like liars. | 我不喜欢骗子 |
[24:56] | I’m not lying. | 我没有撒谎 |
[24:57] | I don’t know any Omnus. | 我不认识什么奥姆纳斯 |
[24:59] | They know you, because they’ve hired someone to kill you! | 可他们认识你 还雇人杀你 |
[25:03] | You got to believe me, man. | 你得相信我 |
[25:04] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[25:06] | If you don’t know them, why do they call you the Architect? | 你不认识他们 那他们为何称你为建筑师 |
[25:08] | What? | 什么 |
[25:09] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[25:11] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[25:12] | I work in I.T., at a cellular company, okay? | 我在一家手机公司的技术部门工作 |
[25:15] | Look, I don’t know anything about an Omnus or any attack. | 我对奥姆纳斯以及袭击毫不知情 |
[25:21] | Please. | 求你了 |
[25:23] | My wife and I… | 我和我妻子… |
[25:27] | we got another baby coming. | 即将迎来另一个宝宝 |
[25:29] | Got another one coming. | 又一个新生命降临 |
[25:32] | Please! | 求求你 |
[25:33] | You got to believe me. | 你得相信我 |
[25:35] | You got to. | 你一定得相信我 |
[25:46] | I do believe you. | 我信你 |
[25:49] | And I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我也不会伤害你 |
[25:54] | But if you really don’t know anything about Omnus, | 但如果你真的对奥姆纳斯毫不知情 |
[25:58] | why are they paying $10 million to have you killed? | 为什么他们要出价一千万要你的命 |
[26:10] | What do you mean he doesn’t know anything? | 他毫不知情是什么意思 |
[26:13] | He is the Architect, isn’t he? | 他就是建筑师啊 不是吗 |
[26:14] | I mean, you didn’t grab the wrong guy, did you? | 你没抓错人吧 |
[26:16] | No. I didn’t grab the wrong guy. | 没 我没抓错人 |
[26:18] | Joshua Abdal Khan. Name, social, address… | 乔舒亚·阿布达里·可汗 姓名 社保号和地址 |
[26:21] | they all match the intel that they gave me. | 与他们发来的信息完全吻合 |
[26:22] | This is the guy that they want dead. | 他就是他们要置之死地的人 |
[26:24] | You, Specs. I need a full profile on this guy now. | 四眼妹 马上做一份他的详细档案给我 |
[26:27] | Doesn’t Ms. Davis normally handle that? | 这事不是一向由戴维斯小姐负责吗 |
[26:30] | Do you want to find that profile, | 你是想找出他的个人资料呢 |
[26:31] | or you want to find a new job? | 还是想重新找份工作 |
[26:33] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[26:34] | Come on, chop, chop. | 赶紧 快点 快点 |
[26:35] | Time is money. | 时间就是金钱 |
[26:39] | Okay, born in San Jose. | 出生于圣何塞 |
[26:41] | Degrees from Stanford and Columbia. | 毕业于斯坦福和哥伦比亚大学 |
[26:44] | Works in I.T. at TeleVast Communications. | 在电广通讯公司技术部门工作 |
[26:47] | Yeah, if it’s a cover identity, it’s a good one. | 如果是个掩护身份 倒是编得很不错 |
[26:49] | I don’t think it’s a cover. | 应该不是个掩护身份 |
[26:50] | I went full Murdoc on this guy, and… | 我把魔多克的手段都对他用了一遍 |
[26:52] | No, no, you didn’t go full Murdoc. | 不不 你没把魔多克的手段都用遍 |
[26:55] | If you’d have done that, | 如果你真那么做了 |
[26:55] | he’d be laying in a pool of his own blood right now. | 他现在早就倒在自己的血泊之中了 |
[26:57] | I went as Murdoc as I’m willing to go. Okay, Jack? | 我尽最大努力模仿魔多克了 杰克 |
[27:00] | And it was far enough to scare me | 已经够吓到我 |
[27:02] | and far enough to break any civilian, so… | 够让任何人崩溃了… |
[27:05] | Trust me, I just… | 相信我 我只是… |
[27:06] | he doesn’t know anything about Omnus. | 他对奥姆纳斯一无所知 |
[27:08] | He has no idea why they call him the Architect. | 他也不知道为什么被称为”建筑师” |
[27:10] | Then why the hell do they want him dead? | 那到底为什么有人要他死呢 |
[27:12] | Well, that’s the $10 million question, now, isn’t it? | 这个问题可值一千万美元呢 是吧 |
[27:15] | Guys, stay on the line. I’m getting a call. | 你们先别挂 我有个电话打进来 |
[27:23] | You tampered with our phone, Murdoc. | 你对我们的电话动了手脚 魔多克 |
[27:25] | We can’t pinpoint your location. | 我们无法对你进行定位 |
[27:28] | What can I say? I’m a big fan of the right to privacy. | 怎么说呢 我注重维护自己的隐私 |
[27:30] | And I’m a big fan of results. | 而我注重结果 |
[27:32] | Why didn’t you neutralize the target at his home? | 你为什么不直接在他家解决掉他 |
[27:35] | If you want someone gunned down in their front yard, | 如果你想把人直接枪杀在自家前院 |
[27:37] | you call the Mafia. | 那你该找黑手党 |
[27:39] | I’m an artist. | 我是个”艺术家” |
[27:40] | Then I sincerely hope you’re standing over | 那我诚挚地希望你的成品会是 |
[27:42] | 杰克逊·波洛克 美国抽象主义画家 喜欢把画布平铺于地面 用钻有小孔的盒棒或画笔把颜料滴溅成画 | |
[27:42] | a Jackson Pollock of splattered blood on plastic sheet. | 杰克逊·波洛克式血溅塑料布的样子 |
[27:46] | Come on, Mac. Stall. | 加油啊 小麦 拖住他 |
[27:48] | Oscar time, baby. Let’s go. | 发挥演技的时刻到了 伙计 |
[27:50] | Actually, I’ve decided that the price | 事实上 我刚刚决定 |
[27:51] | of this particular masterpiece has just gone up. | 提高这份杰作的要价 |
[27:54] | You’re trying to renegotiate? | 你是想重新议价 |
[27:57] | You made a deal with the devil. | 你是和魔鬼做交易 |
[27:58] | Did you really think it was gonna be fair? | 难道还期待有公平可言吗 |
[28:01] | Thought not. | 想来不是吧 |
[28:03] | If you’re willing to pay $10 million, | 如果你愿意付一千万美元 |
[28:05] | I’d wager you’re willing to pay more. | 我想你该愿意再多付些 |
[28:07] | Say, 15? | 一千五百万怎么样 |
[28:15] | Fine. $15 million. | 成交 一千五百万 |
[28:17] | If the job is completed in the next 30 minutes. | 前提是 在三十分钟内完成任务 |
[28:20] | We’ll wire the funds as soon as you send proof of death. | 只要你发来死亡证明 我们马上汇钱 |
[28:27] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[28:29] | You said you weren’t gonna kill me, | 你说了你不会杀我 |
[28:31] | and then you renegotiated the price? | 而刚刚你又和他议价 |
[28:33] | I’m not gonna kill you. | 我不会杀你 |
[28:34] | I was just trying to buy time. | 我只是努力争取些时间 |
[28:36] | Look, they want proof of death. | 听着 他们想要你的死亡证明 |
[28:37] | Don’t worry, I’m gonna fake it, | 别担心 我会伪造出你已死的假象 |
[28:38] | while you try and figure out what you did | 而你需要努力搞清楚 你到底干了什么 |
[28:40] | – to piss these guys off so bad. – I… | -把这群人惹恼 -我… |
[28:41] | What-what do you do at work, exactly? | 你具体是做什么的 |
[28:45] | For the last four months, | 过去四个月 |
[28:46] | I’ve been working on a way to filter static out of cellular lines. | 我一直在研究如何去除电话线路中的干扰 |
[28:54] | Yeah, I don’t see the connection. | 我没看出之间有什么联系 |
[28:55] | You’re just gonna have to tell me everything about it. | 你得把所有事情都告诉我 |
[28:57] | And when I say “everything,” I mean everything. | 事无巨细 一字不落地告诉我 |
[29:03] | Having two mistresses gives Brett motive up the wazoo. | 布雷特有两个情妇 这提供了足够的杀人动机 |
[29:06] | But it’s not the hard evidence we need to tie him to Rachel’s murder. | 但这还不是将他与谋杀瑞秋联系起来的铁证 |
[29:11] | Think she had any idea who she was really married to? | 你猜她知道自己嫁给了什么人吗 |
[29:13] | Maybe. | 也许知道 |
[29:15] | Maybe not. | 也许不知道 |
[29:16] | People believe what they want to believe. | 人们总是相信自己愿意相信的事 |
[29:19] | You say that like you know it from experience. | 说得好像你经历过似的 |
[29:21] | Not mine. My mom’s. | 不是我 是我妈 |
[29:23] | When I was 16, she dated this guy for a while… | 我十六岁时 她和一个男人交往了一段时间 |
[29:26] | Just to be clear, this story isn’t about Jack, right? | 先说明白 这事和杰克无关吧 |
[29:28] | Because that’s gonna make things real awkward. | 不然可就尴尬了 |
[29:32] | No, this was right after Jack. | 不 是跟杰克分手之后发生的 |
[29:34] | She was heartbroken, | 她当时心碎不已 |
[29:36] | and she met this guy | 然后遇到了那个人 |
[29:39] | who said all the right things, | 那个人嘴上说得很好听 |
[29:40] | but what he did was the exact opposite. | 做出来的事却完全相反 |
[29:43] | Guy was a con man. | 根本就是个骗子 |
[29:45] | Scumbag. | 卑鄙小人 |
[29:47] | Took my mom for everything she had. | 卷走了我妈的所有财产 |
[29:49] | Damn, Riley. | 太可恶了 莱丽 |
[29:51] | That sucks. | 糟透了 |
[29:52] | Yeah, no big. | 是啊 也没什么 |
[29:55] | I got the money back. | 我把钱全拿回来了 |
[29:56] | Snap. So what, you, like, hacked his bank account? | 厉害 怎么做的 你黑了他银行账户吗 |
[29:59] | No, I… I got a biker gang to have a talk with him. | 不 我找了个摩托党和他聊聊人生 |
[30:03] | And when you say “talk,” you mean… | 你说的”聊聊”是指… |
[30:06] | They broke his legs. | 他们打断了他的腿 |
[30:08] | So he gave everything back, and then he ghosted. | 于是他将一切悉数归还 然后人间蒸发了 |
[30:11] | And how does a 16-year-old get a biker gang to… | 一个十六岁女孩是怎么说服摩托党帮忙的 |
[30:14] | I may have hacked the LAPD | 也许因为我黑进了洛杉矶警局 |
[30:15] | and made a few dozen open warrants disappear. | 抹消了几十张逮捕证 |
[30:18] | And they hospitalized a guy as a way to say thanks. | 于是他们把那人打进医院 以示感谢 |
[30:20] | Well, they’re a biker gang. | 他们可是摩托党 |
[30:22] | It’s not like they’re gonna send a fruit basket. | 总不会送水果篮来表示感谢吧 |
[30:28] | Mistress number two works at a place that sells GPS locator tags. | 小四在一个贩卖全球定位系统追踪器的地方工作 |
[30:31] | Would be a huge break if this was the case of her missing keys. | 如果这是她谋杀案的未解部分 可是个大突破 |
[30:36] | Looks like she sold some to Brett. | 看来她卖过东西给布雷特 |
[30:38] | Probably how they met. | 也许他们就是这么认识的 |
[30:39] | And he let his subscription run out | 瑞秋死后一个月 |
[30:41] | a month after Rachel’s murder. | 他就不再续订了 |
[30:42] | They make them for golf clubs. | 他们把令牌做在高尔夫球杆上 |
[30:44] | 14 clubs in a set. | 十四个一组 |
[30:46] | How many did Brett buy? | 布雷特买了几个 |
[30:50] | Fourteen. | 十四个 |
[30:53] | Cause of death was blunt force trauma. | 死因是钝器伤 |
[30:55] | And police never found a murder weapon. | 警方一直没找到凶器 |
[30:57] | I’ll see if I can reactivate his old account. | 我看看能不能激活他以前的账户 |
[31:01] | 13 clubs at Brett’s house. | 有十三根球杆在布雷特家 |
[31:03] | And one in the middle of nowhere. | 剩下的一根在偏僻之地 |
[31:06] | 默斯格罗夫物资回收及经销处 博伊尔高地某地 | |
[31:09] | Feel like I’m getting tetanus just breathing in here. | 感觉在这里吸口空气都能得破伤风 |
[31:12] | That’s not how tetanus works. | 破伤风可不是这么来的 |
[31:23] | No. | 不在这儿 |
[31:28] | It’s in here. | 在这里面 |
[31:45] | Does that look like dried blood to you? | 你看这像不像干掉的血迹 |
[32:09] | All right, Josh, what were you saying? | 乔希 你刚才说到哪里了 |
[32:10] | Then about four months ago, | 大约四个月前 |
[32:12] | we started getting calls from customers | 我们开始接到客户投诉 |
[32:14] | complaining about static on the line, a lot of calls. | 很多人打来 抱怨电话里有杂音 |
[32:18] | A-And for months, I was going nuts | 接连数月 为了弄清造成干扰的原因 |
[32:19] | trying to figure out what was causing the interference. | 我都要疯掉了 |
[32:22] | Wait. | 等等 |
[32:23] | Wait, what is this for? | 等等 那个有什么用 |
[32:26] | Have you ever seen a corpse that wasn’t pale? | 你见过脸色不惨白的尸体吗 |
[32:29] | Me, neither. Keep talking. | 我也没见过 继续说吧 |
[32:32] | So, anyway, | 总之 |
[32:33] | I finally realized I couldn’t locate the source of the interference | 我终于意识到我无法定位干扰源 |
[32:37] | because it wasn’t interference. | 是因为它本身就不是干扰 |
[32:39] | It was data. | 而是数据 |
[32:41] | Some kind of high-frequency tone buried in the cell traffic. | 类似某种隐藏于手机通讯中的高频音 |
[32:44] | You guys getting this? | 你们听到了吗 |
[32:45] | Yeah. Yeah, loud and clear, Mac. | 听到了 非常清楚 小麦 |
[32:48] | But am I the only one who doesn’t get | 但是 我怎么不明白 |
[32:49] | how bad cell phone service leads to a death warrant? | 通讯服务差会招来杀身之祸呢 |
[32:52] | No, you know what? | 不对 这么说吧 |
[32:52] | When I say it aloud, makes perfect sense. | 我自己说出来后 感觉还挺有道理 |
[32:55] | No, it’s not just bad cell service, Jack. | 不只是通讯服务差 杰克 |
[32:57] | Somebody was hiding messages in the static. | 有人利用干扰 隐藏信息 |
[32:59] | Okay, I got us into Joshua’s work files. | 我找到乔舒亚的工作文件了 |
[33:00] | What are we looking for? | 具体要找什么 |
[33:02] | A file called “HFstatic.Exe,” | 一个名为”高频干扰”的可执行文件 |
[33:06] | a diagnostic program I wrote two days ago. | 我两天前写的一个诊断程序 |
[33:09] | I hadn’t deployed it on our whole network yet, | 我还没将其铺设到整个网络 |
[33:10] | but it should pinpoint the origin of the signals. | 但应该可以定位信号来源 |
[33:13] | Wait, two days ago? | 等等 两天前 |
[33:15] | That’s when Omnus put out the kill order on you. | 正是奥姆纳斯找人追杀你的时候 |
[33:17] | And now we know why. | 现在我们知道原因了 |
[33:18] | Josh’s program was about to blow the lid off Omnus | 乔希的程序将会揪出奥姆纳斯 |
[33:21] | and their secret communication system. | 暴露他们的秘密通讯系统 |
[33:26] | I’m beginning to think | 我开始怀疑 |
[33:27] | Omnus isn’t as new as we thought they were. | 我们已经不是首次接触奥姆纳斯了 |
[33:32] | The yellow dots are Joshua’s hidden signals, | 黄点是乔舒亚的隐秘信号 |
[33:35] | and the red dots mark the location | 红点则是我们所怀疑的 |
[33:36] | of every operative we suspect is working for The Organization. | 每一个为”组织”工作的特工所在地 |
[33:40] | The Organization? | 那个组织吗 |
[33:41] | As in The Organization that hired Murdoc to kill us | 就是那个雇佣魔多克来杀我们 |
[33:43] | and turned Thornton? | 策反索顿的组织吗 |
[33:44] | Now, now, wait a minute. That-that would make sense. | 等等 这样就说得通了 |
[33:47] | Josh did say that four months ago, | 乔希的确说过 四个月前 |
[33:49] | customers started complaining about static on the line, right? | 用户们开始抱怨线路里有杂音 |
[33:51] | – Right. – We nailed Thornton four months ago. | -对 -四个月前 我们抓住了索顿 |
[33:53] | That’s when The Organization found out | 正是那时 “组织”发现 |
[33:55] | their communication system was compromised. | 他们的通讯系统暴露了 |
[33:56] | So they came up with this instead. | 所以他们用这个代替了 |
[33:58] | And it worked. | 效果还不错 |
[34:00] | Until a network systems architect tried to fix it. | 直到一个网络系统架构师试图修复问题 |
[34:02] | Hence the code name. | 所以才给他起名叫建筑师 |
[34:03] | So Omnus is The Organization. | 这么说奥姆纳斯就是”组织” |
[34:06] | Y-You mean to tell me my boy’s been out there | 就是说 我家小麦在外面 |
[34:08] | cosplaying as Murdoc with The Organization? | 和”组织”玩魔多克的角色扮演吗 |
[34:12] | The Organization is back? | “组织”就卷土重来了 |
[34:13] | Like, The Organization organization? | 是我想的那个组织吗 |
[34:15] | And Jack knows what cosplay is? | 杰克还知道什么是角色扮演吗 |
[34:17] | Yeah, it looks that way, Boze. | 看起来是 博兹 |
[34:18] | Once I send proof of Josh’s death, he’ll be safe, | 我发出乔希的死亡证明 他就安全了 |
[34:21] | and we can make a plan to take The Organization down. | 然后 我们就可以制定计划拿下”组织” |
[34:24] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[34:26] | And look dead. | 装死 |
[34:30] | Mac, don’t send that photo. | 小麦 别发照片 |
[34:32] | And if I already did? | 如果我已经发了呢 |
[34:33] | Murdoc’s scrambler blocks them from seeing your GPS signal. | 魔多克的干扰器阻止他们追踪你的位置 |
[34:36] | But every photo you take stores your GPS coordinates as metadata. | 但你所拍照片将你的位置坐标作为元数据存储 |
[34:39] | You just sent The Organization your exact location. | 你刚把你的确切位置发给了”组织” |
[34:41] | – Maybe they won’t look. – I’m pretty sure they looked. | -也许他们不会看 -他们确实看了 |
[34:43] | Mac, I’ve got 12 signals converging on your location. | 小麦 信号显示十二个人朝你的方向去了 |
[34:46] | And something tells me they know you’re not Murdoc. | 直觉告诉我 他们知道你不是魔多克 |
[34:48] | That’s why they agreed to my price so fast. | 所以他们才那么快同意我的报价 |
[34:50] | They made me and got me to tell them where we were. | 他们识破我的身份 让我主动暴露所在位置 |
[34:52] | Yeah, well, now an Organization kill squad’s | 现在”组织”的杀人小队 |
[34:55] | coming to clean your room, homie. | 正在来杀你的路上 兄弟 |
[34:57] | You better get out of there right away. | 你最好马上离开 |
[35:11] | On my way, pal, | 我马上来 |
[35:12] | but you’re gonna have to hold them off for a bit. | 但是你要拖住他们一会儿 |
[35:13] | Can you do that? | 能行吗 |
[35:14] | I don’t have a choice. | 没得选 |
[35:16] | – See you when you get here. – You better. | -这里见 -最好这样 |
[35:18] | So, how many bullets you got for that thing? | 那把枪中有多少发子弹 |
[35:20] | That? None. I… it’s just for show. | 那个吗 没有子弹 只是用来唬人的 |
[35:23] | I’m not a big fan of guns. | 我不喜欢用枪 |
[35:24] | But the people coming to kill us, they have guns, right? | 但是来杀我们的人有枪吧 |
[35:27] | Yeah, tons. That’s why I’m not a big fan. | 嗯 还很多呢 所以我才不喜欢枪 |
[35:29] | – I’ve been shot at a lot. – So, what are we gonna do? | -我经常被枪击 -那我们要怎么办 |
[35:33] | Buy us some time until Jack and his team get here. | 杰克带队到来前 拖延些时间 |
[35:46] | A cleaning cart. Seriously? | 清洁车 没搞错吧 |
[35:48] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[36:21] | They’re here. Get inside. | 他们来了 进去 |
[36:30] | You built a fog machine? | 你建了个造雾车 |
[36:32] | That’s a hell of a distraction. | 这是个好掩护 |
[36:33] | Only if we live. Come on. | 前提是我们活下来 快走 |
[36:37] | Move in. Let’s go, go! | 前进 快快 |
[36:40] | They’re using the fog as cover. | 他们利用烟雾作掩护 |
[36:42] | Go to thermal, go to thermal. | 转为热成像 |
[36:47] | Targets acquired. Behind the umbrella. | 发现目标 位于伞后 |
[36:50] | That didn’t buy us much time. | 这可没有给我们争取到很多时间 |
[36:52] | No, but this will. | 是没有 但这个可以 |
[36:56] | Here, this way! This way! Go, go, go! | 这边走 这边走 快快快 |
[37:01] | Keep running! Don’t stop! | 跑起来 别停下 |
[37:02] | Move in, move in! | 前进 前进 |
[37:06] | – This way. Hurry up! – Move in! | -走这边 快点 -前进 |
[37:08] | We got them. Target acquired. | 找到他们了 发现目标 |
[37:10] | My God, we’re surrounded. | 天啊 我们被包围了 |
[37:12] | Go! | 前进 |
[37:16] | Man. Good to see you’re still upright. | 兄弟 很高兴看到你还活着 |
[37:20] | Unlike you. Or you. | 不像你 还有你 |
[37:34] | Team leader, where are you? | 队长 你在哪里 |
[37:35] | – What’s your status? – Bleeding. | -情况如何 -受伤了 |
[37:57] | There he is. | 你在这里啊 |
[37:59] | Doing all right, brother? | 你还好吗 兄弟 |
[38:00] | – Yeah. – You sure? | -当然 -你确定 |
[38:01] | Not a scratch. | 毫发无损 |
[38:03] | No, no, I mean up here, | 不 我是指这儿 |
[38:05] | in la cabeza. | 你的脑袋 |
[38:07] | Murdoc did a real number on that magic melon of yours, | 魔多克像是给你洗脑了似的 |
[38:09] | brought out a side of you I’ve never seen before. | 我从未见过你这一面 |
[38:12] | Yeah. I was just playing a part. | 嗯 我只是角色扮演 |
[38:15] | Seriously. It’s as easy to shed as this jacket. | 讲真 走出这个角色就像脱下夹克一样简单 |
[38:18] | I don’t know, me? I’m method. | 至于我 我是方法派 |
[38:21] | When I go undercover, I become that person, | 如果我做卧底 我就完全变成那个人 |
[38:24] | whether it’s Chad Palomino, | 不管是乍得·帕洛米诺 |
[38:25] | Bryce Villanova or Hortense Ledbetter. | 布莱斯·维拉诺瓦 还是霍顿斯·莱德贝特 |
[38:27] | We’ve got to work on your names. | 要教你怎么起名了 |
[38:28] | Hortense is a cat person, likes daytime soap operas. | 霍顿斯是个爱猫人士 喜欢看日间肥皂剧 |
[38:31] | But Bryce? | 而布莱斯呢 |
[38:33] | Bryce loves the spotlight. | 布莱斯喜欢博人关注 |
[38:35] | He loves the spotlight. | 他喜欢万众瞩目的感觉 |
[38:36] | You’re just missing the point. | 你这样就搞错了重点 |
[38:38] | You’re supposed to conceal your identity. | 你应该隐藏自己的身份才对 |
[38:40] | Sometimes. | 有时候是那样 |
[38:50] | Ed, Cindy. We’re… | 埃德 辛蒂 我们… |
[38:51] | Not who we were expecting. | 不是我们想见的人 |
[38:53] | Don’t say a word. We’re leaving. | 什么也别说 我们马上就走 |
[38:55] | W-Wait, please. | 等等 拜托 |
[38:56] | I know you don’t know us, but we’re not killers | 我知道你们不认识我们 但我们不是杀手 |
[38:58] | and we’re not the police. | 我们也不是警察 |
[38:59] | The only person getting arrested today | 今天唯一会被抓起来的人 |
[39:01] | is the man who killed your daughter. | 就是杀死你们女儿的那个男人 |
[39:03] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[39:11] | Is this real? | 这是真的吗 |
[39:12] | Happening as we speak. | 这会儿 他已经被捕了 |
[39:14] | Police finally found the murder weapon. | 警方最终找到了凶器 |
[39:16] | How? | 怎么找到的 |
[39:17] | How doesn’t matter. | 过程并不重要 |
[39:19] | All that matters is justice will finally be served. | 重要的是 为你女儿讨回公道了 |
[39:29] | The Boy Scout’s still alive. | 好小伙儿还活着嘛 |
[39:32] | I can only assume that means | 我想 这意味着 |
[39:33] | that you’ve now earned your contract killer merit badge. | 你现在已经获得了职业杀手勋章 |
[39:36] | Actually, I was able to complete the mission | 实际上 我不仅完成了任务 |
[39:38] | without any body bags, | 而且还无一人伤亡 |
[39:39] | which I’m sure disappoints you. | 你一定很失望吧 |
[39:41] | Quite the contrary. | 正好相反 |
[39:43] | See, I’m for any outcome that keeps you alive… | 只要你活着 什么结果不重要… |
[39:47] | long enough for me to get to kill you. | 活到我亲手杀死你的那一天 |
[39:53] | So, what is today’s lesson, Mr. MacGyver? | 今天要教你点什么 麦凯弗先生 |
[39:57] | You want me to teach you how to pass yourself off as Charlie Manson? | 你想要我教你 如何伪装成查理·曼森吗 |
[39:57] | 美国史上最疯狂的超级杀人王 创立的邪教组织丧心病狂 杀人如麻 | |
[40:02] | No, I’m here to thank you, | 不 我是来感谢你的 |
[40:03] | because without your advice, | 要不是你的建议 |
[40:04] | an innocent man and I would both be dead. | 我和另一个无辜的人可能都已经死了 |
[40:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[40:08] | Nope. I don’t care. | 不用谢 我才不关心 |
[40:11] | I’m still a sociopath | 我依然是个反社会者 |
[40:12] | and your thanks mean nothing to me. | 你的感谢对我毫无意义 |
[40:14] | Yeah, but just saying it means something to me. | 就跟你说一声 这对我挺有意义 |
[40:16] | I guess that’s the difference between you and I. | 这大概就是你我之间的区别吧 |
[40:18] | So you think you know me now? | 你自以为了解我了吗 |
[40:23] | Better than I’d care to admit. | 尽管不想承认 但确实挺了解 |
[40:42] | You know, being locked up works up a powerful appetite, | 关在这里 激发了我巨大的食欲 |
[40:46] | but thankfully, Matilda gave me a few small perks | 但幸好 马蒂尔达给了我些小福利 |
[40:50] | in exchange for helping you. | 作为帮助你的交换 |
[40:55] | You said you were deathly allergic to those. | 你说过 你对这些东西严重过敏 |
[40:56] | Did I? | 我说过吗 |
[41:00] | You know, MacGyver, | 麦凯弗 |
[41:01] | people just believe what they want to believe. | 人们只会相信他们愿意相信的事 |
[41:04] | Like right now, for instance. | 比如 你现在这样 |
[41:06] | You want to believe that this is over. | 你想相信 这一切都结束了 |
[41:23] | Your name is Daniel Horn. | 你的名字是丹尼尔·霍恩 |
[41:25] | You were born August 5, 1975, in Chandler, Arizona. | 1975年8月5日出生于亚利桑那州钱德勒城 |
[41:30] | You attended Torrance Elementary | 你先后就读于托兰斯小学 |
[41:31] | and then Thomas Edison Middle School and high school. | 托马斯·爱迪生初中 以及高中 |
[41:34] | You grew up with a dog named Piper, | 你与一条名叫皮佩的狗一起长大 |
[41:36] | a little Pomeranian. | 一条波美拉尼亚种狗 |
[41:38] | Both your parents passed. | 父母双亡 |
[41:40] | You have a sister and a brother, | 你有一个哥哥和一个姐姐 |
[41:41] | but you haven’t seen them in decades. | 但你有十年没见过他们了 |
[41:44] | You have a B.A. In poli-sci and | 你有一个政治科学的学士学位 |
[41:46] | then you joined the Army after graduation. | 毕业之后就去参了军 |
[41:49] | Rose to cyber command sergeant | 一路升为网络司令部中士 |
[41:51] | before a dishonorable discharge in 2009 | 2009年被开除军籍 |
[41:55] | for selling DARPA computer codes | 因为将国防高等研究计划署的计算机代码 |
[41:57] | to North Korea’s Bureau 121 hacker unit. | 兜售给朝鲜121黑客署 |
[42:01] | After that, you fell off the grid, | 此后 你就销声匿迹了 |
[42:03] | but we’ve matched your signature | 但我们在全球数十起网络攻击中 |
[42:05] | to a dozen cyber attacks all around the world; | 捕捉到了你的行踪 |
[42:08] | most recently, | 最近的发现是 |
[42:09] | a water treatment plant in Chile on behalf of The Organization. | “组织”旗下位于智利的一个净水厂 |
[42:14] | You see, I know everything there is to know about you, Daniel. | 我了解你的一切 丹尼尔 |
[42:18] | Hell, I even know the name you still murmur in your sleep. | 我甚至知道你睡觉时低喃的名字 |
[42:24] | But what you don’t know, Matilda Webber, | 马蒂尔达·韦伯 但你不知道的是 |
[42:27] | is that I wanted to be caught. | 我是故意被你们抓住的 |