时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | No one’s ever survived me before. | 从来没人能从我的枪口下逃生 |
[00:04] | I still don’t know your name. | 我还不知道你叫什么名字 |
[00:05] | I’ve always been partial to Murdoc. | 我一直很喜欢”魔多克”这个名字 |
[00:07] | I know everything there is to know about you, Daniel. | 我了解你的一切 丹尼尔 |
[00:10] | But what you don’t know is that I wanted to be caught. | 但你不知道的是 我是故意被你们抓住的 |
[00:14] | If anyone is getting this, we need help. | 如果有人能收到 帮帮我们 |
[00:16] | Looks like Ebola. Is it something new? | 看上去像埃博拉 新病毒吗 |
[00:18] | Try something old. 30,000 years old. | 是老病毒 三千年那么老 |
[00:20] | We believe this virus is the biological weapon. | 我们认为这种病毒就是生化武器 |
[00:23] | Stopping the bomb is out of the question. | 炸弹是拆不了了 |
[00:24] | Then get the virus and get out of there! | 那就拿着病毒 赶紧走 |
[00:47] | *Now, when he was a young man* | *他还年纪轻轻时* |
[00:49] | *He never thought he’d see* | *可从没想到有天能看到* |
[00:51] | *People stand in line to see the boy king* | *人们排着大队 去见少年国王* |
[00:54] | *King Tut* | *图坦卡门国王* |
[00:56] | *How’d you get so funky** | *你怎么会这么放克* |
[00:58] | *Funky Tut* | *放克图* |
[01:01] | *Did you do the monkey** | *你像猴子吗* |
[01:03] | *Born in Arizona* | *生在亚利桑那* |
[01:05] | *Moved to Babylonia* | *搬去了巴比伦* |
[01:06] | *King Tut* | *图坦卡门国王* |
[01:09] | You done? | 闹够了吗 |
[01:10] | Yeah. That’s… I-I don’t know the rest of the words. | 嗯 剩下的词我记不住了 |
[01:12] | I do know he had a condo made of stone-a. | 但我知道他有座石头的公寓 |
[01:14] | Focus, Jack. We need to find this thing, all right? | 专心 杰克 我们得找到这玩意 |
[01:17] | So, I don’t get it. What’s the deal with all the cats? | 我不懂 为什么这么多猫 |
[01:19] | Cats were known as Mau, | 猫是”埃及猫” |
[01:22] | and they were sacred in ancient Egyptian civilizations. | 在古埃及文化中是神圣的 |
[01:25] | Some were known as gods and goddesses, actually. | 有些还是神和女神 |
[01:27] | One good dog would’ve taken care of all that. | 一条好狗就能把他们都料理了 |
[01:29] | Anubis there, he was part dog. | 阿努比斯就是半狗 |
[01:31] | Really? That’s one ugly mutt. | 真的 好丑的狗 |
[01:41] | Mac, my mummy thinks you’re hot. | 小麦 我的木乃伊觉得你很性感 |
[01:44] | Stop it. | 够了 |
[01:45] | It’s 3,000 years old. | 那有三千年历史 |
[01:46] | So what? Mummy, can my friend come over for dinner? | 那又如何 木乃伊 我朋友能来吃饭吗 |
[01:50] | Put it back. | 放回去 |
[01:51] | – Okay, fine. – I’m glad you can find the humor in this. | -好吧 -很高兴你还能这么有兴致 |
[01:53] | Like being on a mission with an eight-year-old. | 简直像跟八岁小孩一起出任务 |
[01:55] | Well, of course I’m gonna find the humor in it, bro. | 我当然要有兴致了 哥们 |
[01:57] | What, would you rather me be curled up in the corner | 难道你希望我蜷在角落里 |
[01:59] | in the fetal position, soiling my adult diapers? | 呈胎姿 尿一成人尿裤吗 |
[02:01] | Now, wait a second. Mac, Mac. | 等一下 小麦 |
[02:03] | Don’t-don’t touch this one, okay? | 别碰这个 |
[02:04] | It looks like the Ark of the Covenant. | 看上去像约柜 |
[02:07] | No, s-seriously, I don’t want my face to melt off. | 说真的 我可不希望我的脸融掉 |
[02:10] | – Look away. – Okay, it’s your funeral. | -那就别看 -那你作死吧 |
[02:14] | No, it’s all our funerals. | 不 我们都得死 |
[02:19] | Yahtzee. | 我去 |
[02:21] | Dirty bomb. Just like Thornton said. | 脏弹 索顿没说错 |
[02:26] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[02:27] | It’s Bozer. | 是博兹 |
[02:28] | – That’s, like, the fifth time he’s called. – I know. | -他这都打了五次了 -是啊 |
[02:31] | Well, answer it. It might be important. | 接啊 可能是要紧事 |
[02:33] | And this isn’t? | 这就不是吗 |
[02:35] | You might be right. It’s a… it’s a video call. | 可能真是 是视频电话 |
[02:37] | I got to go find a background | 我得去找个背景 |
[02:38] | that doesn’t look like I’m inside of a… well, wherever we are. | 不能看上去像我们在…不管这是什么地方 |
[02:41] | This better be important. | 最好是要紧事 |
[02:46] | Hey, man. | 哥们 |
[02:47] | About time you picked up. | 你可算接了 |
[02:48] | You have any idea how late I am for work? | 你知道我工作要迟多久了吗 |
[02:50] | Any chance that, this can wait and I can call you back? | 你能不能等我回头再打给你呢 |
[02:52] | – You forgetting something? – Boze, I’m… | -你是不是忘了什么 -博兹 真的 |
[02:54] | – I’m busy right now. – Man, so am I, man. | -我正忙呢 -我也忙 |
[02:56] | And it was your turn to buy the Honey Nut Cheerios. | 轮到你买甜果麦圈了 |
[02:59] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[03:00] | I… I forgot to do that. | 我忘记了 |
[03:02] | I’m-I’m sorry. I’ll do that as soon as I get back from Cleveland. | 真对不起 等我从克利夫兰回去就买 |
[03:06] | Just give me your Amazon password and I’ll order more. | 把你的亚马逊密码告诉我 我再订一些 |
[03:08] | I also need to order some meats and cheeses… | 我还得订些肉和奶酪… |
[03:11] | Cut it off, man. Farhad’s men found us. | 挂了吧 法哈德的人找来了 |
[03:14] | What? How? | 什么 怎么会 |
[03:15] | I don’t know. They must’ve tracked your cell phone. | 谁知道 追踪了你的手机吧 |
[03:17] | I thought Nikki was blocking our signal. | 我还以为妮姬屏蔽了我们的信号 |
[03:19] | Well, you thought wrong. And I’m hiding. | 你想错了 我要躲了 |
[03:20] | I suggest you do the same. | 我建议你躲吧 |
[03:21] | Hey, Bozer, I’m gonna call you back. | 博兹 我得再打给你 |
[03:52] | I wouldn’t do that if I were you! | 劝你别那么干 |
[03:58] | You got two options, Farhad. | 给你两个选择 法哈德 |
[04:00] | One, leave. | 一 走人 |
[04:03] | Or, two… we all die. | 二 我们一起死 |
[04:12] | Thank you, MacGyver. | 谢谢 麦凯弗 |
[04:13] | You just did our job for us. | 你刚替我们完成了任务 |
[04:17] | Our plan was always to detonate the bomb here in Cairo. | 我们原本就打算在开罗引爆那枚炸弹 |
[04:19] | All you’ve done is accelerate our clock. | 你只不过加快了我们的速度 |
[04:22] | Unfortunately, you won’t be alive to see | 很遗憾 你不能活着看到 |
[04:24] | the thousands of people you’ve killed with that bluff. | 你用来唬人的伎俩害死了上千人 |
[04:28] | With all the people in the streets, | 街上有那么多人 |
[04:30] | it’ll have an even bigger impact than we could have imagined. | 这次袭击造成的影响会远超我们的想象 |
[04:34] | So perhaps this little uprising is good for something after all. | 或许这个起义终究还是有点好处的 |
[05:07] | Yo, Mac! | 小麦 |
[05:10] | Where you at? | 你在哪呢 |
[05:13] | There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[05:16] | Look what I got us | 看我买了什么 |
[05:17] | to celebrate not getting shot, nuked, snake-bit, | 来庆祝没挨枪子 被核弹炸飞 被蛇咬 |
[05:21] | or flambéed in that vortex of death, Cairo. | 或烧死在那个死亡漩涡开罗 |
[05:25] | Your eighth favorite meal. | 你第八喜欢的佳肴 |
[05:26] | I’m not really hungry. | 我并不饿 |
[05:27] | Don’t worry about it. You will be | 别担心 你会饿的 |
[05:29] | when you see the giant Egyptian pyramid of food | 等你看到我要丢给你的 |
[05:31] | I’m about to throw at ya. | “埃及金字塔”一样的食物 |
[05:32] | I got kebabs, koftas, pita, that-that garlic sauce | 我买了烤肉串 肉丸 皮塔饼 还有蒜酱油 |
[05:36] | that gives you the bubble guts– you like that. | 就是让你肚胀气那种 你不是喜欢吗 |
[05:38] | And, look, baba ghanoush. | 看 巴巴加诺什 |
[05:41] | Lots and lots of baba ghanoush. | 很多很多巴巴加诺什 |
[05:46] | That’s… Wh-Why are you not happy about this? | 这… 你为什么闷闷不乐 |
[05:49] | Remember this? | 记得这个吗 |
[05:51] | Is that the letter you sent to your old man? | 那是你寄给你爸的信吗 |
[05:53] | Yeah. Never made it to him. | 对 根本没寄到 |
[05:55] | No way. Let me see that. | 不会吧 我看看 |
[05:59] | – Looks like it’s been halfway around the world and back. – Exactly. | -看来都在世界上兜了个大半圈了 -是啊 |
[06:02] | So if that can’t find him, I don’t know how I’m going to. | 如果这都找不到他 我更找不到了 |
[06:05] | Okay. If you really want to find him, I’ll go with you. I’m down. | 好吧 你要是真想找到他 我愿陪你去 |
[06:08] | I mean, I’m the one who told you to write the letter in the first place, right? | 当初是我叫你写信的 是吧 |
[06:11] | That’s right. So let’s just gobble some ghanoush, | 没错 我们吃点加诺什 |
[06:14] | start fresh tomorrow. What do you say? | 然后明天重新开始 如何 |
[06:17] | Matty needs us. | 马蒂需要我们 |
[06:18] | No, no. Wait, wait, wait. No, no way. | 不不 等等 不可以 |
[06:19] | No way, Mac. No, no. We have a rule now. | 不行 小麦 我们有我们的规矩 |
[06:21] | We-we made a pact, remember? | 我们说好的 记得吗 |
[06:23] | We have a job. | 我们有工作 |
[06:24] | Not-not today we don’t. | 今天我们没有 |
[06:27] | Not on Cairo Day. | “开罗日”没有 |
[06:28] | 364 days out of the year, | 一年364天 |
[06:30] | we work, but on one day, one day, we don’t. | 我们都工作 但就这一天 我们不工作 |
[06:35] | That day is today. And you know that. You know that, why? | 那就是今天 你知道的 为什么呢 |
[06:38] | Because it’s bad luck. | 因为这不吉利 |
[06:40] | Scientifically speaking, there’s no such thing. | 科学角度讲 没那种事 |
[06:42] | As what? | 什么 |
[06:46] | – Bad luck. – Bad luck. Right. I agree with you. | -不吉利 -不吉利 是啊 我同意 |
[06:48] | We’re not taking any missions today. Good idea. | 我们今天不接任务 好主意 |
[06:52] | But it’s not a mission. | 但这不是任务 |
[06:53] | Learn how to read. | 识字吧 |
[06:54] | I know how to… | 我识… |
[06:55] | I know how to read. | 我识字 |
[06:56] | Then why the hell is she calling us in? | 她为什么叫我们去啊 |
[06:59] | I’d like you all to welcome | 大家请欢迎 |
[07:00] | the newest member of our Phoenix team, Dr. Milton Zito. | 凤凰基金会的新成员 弥尔顿·奇托博士 |
[07:04] | Dr. Zito is an expert in metamaterials. | 奇托博士是超材料专家 |
[07:07] | He’ll be working on a research project in our lab. | 他会在我们的实验室参与一项研究 |
[07:10] | What kind of research project? | 什么研究 |
[07:11] | – That’s classified. – That’s classified. | -机密 -机密 |
[07:12] | I look forward to working with all of you. | 我很期待跟你们的合作 |
[07:14] | Especially you, Mr. MacGyver. | 尤其是你 麦凯弗先生 |
[07:16] | I’ve heard all about your unique abilities. | 我听说过你的独特能力 |
[07:19] | In an age of specialists, it’s rare to meet a Renaissance man. | 在这样的专家时代 复古精神的人不多了 |
[07:23] | Welcome to the Phoenix Foundation… | 欢迎加入凤凰基金会 |
[07:24] | Jack Dalton. | 杰克·达尔顿 |
[07:25] | I’m the guy who made the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs. | 我是不到12秒差距就完成了”凯尔瑟竞赛”的人 |
[07:29] | You do know parsecs are a measure of distance, not time? | 你知道秒差距是距离单位不是时间单位吧 |
[07:33] | Yeah, we keep telling him that. | 嗯 我们一直这么跟他说来着 |
[07:35] | Just like we keep telling him monster hologram chess | 就像我们也一直说怪兽全息象棋 |
[07:37] | – isn’t a thing. – Not yet, Bozer. Not yet. | -是不存在的 -暂时还不存在 博兹 |
[07:39] | Just because you wink doesn’t make it a thing. | 就算你眨眼 也还是不存在 |
[07:41] | You did it again. | 你又眨了 |
[07:42] | Now I’m uncomfortable. | 我起鸡皮疙瘩了 |
[07:43] | Dr. Zito, please ignore Jack. | 奇托博士 请无视杰克 |
[07:45] | He’s been… blown up a lot. | 他最近… 被炸了好多次 |
[07:49] | Bozer, would you please escort Dr. Zito to the lab | 博兹 你能带奇托博士去实验室吗 |
[07:52] | and make sure he has everything he needs? | 务必满足他的一切要求 |
[07:54] | You got it, boss. | 好的 老大 |
[07:56] | And the vending machine on the third floor has the best candy, | 三楼的自动售货机有最好的糖果 |
[07:58] | but be careful up there. | 但小心 |
[07:59] | Cal from Cryptography will talk your ear off. | 密码部的卡尔能唠叨死你 |
[08:01] | There’s nothing wrong with a little small talk. | 聊聊天没什么不好 |
[08:03] | Lab work can be lonely. | 实验室工作有时很寂寞 |
[08:05] | You’re telling me. | 可不是 |
[08:07] | Where did you study, by the way? | 你在哪上学的 |
[08:08] | Stanford? Yale? Harvard? | 斯坦福 耶鲁 哈佛 |
[08:11] | I did a semester at film school | 我上过一学期的电影学院 |
[08:12] | and a few weeks with a private acting coach. | 还跟一个私人演技教练学过几周 |
[08:17] | Dr. Zito, I presume. | 您是奇托博士吧 |
[08:19] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[08:20] | The artificial intelligence project you mentioned. | 你提到的那个人工智能项目 |
[08:24] | It’s amazing. | 太了不起了 |
[08:24] | It ain’t Westworld, but, we do our best. | 赶不上《西部世界》 但我们也尽力了 |
[08:28] | Sparky’s great for kicking around ideas. | “闪闪”的好点子超多 |
[08:30] | Like your idea to ask Lil out for sushi. | 比如你邀阿莉去吃寿司的点子 |
[08:33] | I’ve run the computations and your success rate would be… | 我测算了你的成功几率… |
[08:36] | Hey, man. Let’s… | 哥们 这事 |
[08:37] | let’s keep that one between us, all right? | 你知我知就好了 |
[08:39] | He knows everything on Wikipedia, | 他什么都知道 |
[08:40] | but we’re still working on boundaries. | 但界限问题还有待调整 |
[08:42] | 15%. | 是15% |
[08:44] | I’m afraid you’ll be dining alone. | 你恐怕要一个人吃饭了 |
[08:48] | But the one thing you don’t know, | 但你不知道的是 |
[08:50] | Matilda Webber, | 马蒂尔达·韦伯 |
[08:53] | is that I wanted to be caught. | 我是故意被你们抓住的 |
[08:56] | So after a week of interrogation, | 经过了一周的审讯 |
[08:59] | we still have no idea what this guy does for The Organization. | 我们还是不知道他在”组织”扮演什么角色 |
[09:02] | Or what the hell that means. | 还有 他那话是什么意思 |
[09:04] | Well, the fact that he’s not talking | 他既然不肯说 |
[09:05] | suggests he’s still loyal to… | 那么他就还忠于… |
[09:06] | Yeah, I’m gonna have to stop you both right there. | 我要打住你俩了 |
[09:09] | ‘Cause what’s happening right now sounds like the start of a mission. | 因为现在这似乎像是任务的开始 |
[09:11] | And you don’t know this, Matty, | 你不知道这事 马蒂 |
[09:13] | ’cause you’re new, so I’ll fill you in, | 因为你是新来的 所以我告诉你吧 |
[09:15] | but today… | 今天是… |
[09:16] | Is the anniversary of the disastrous mission in Cairo, | 是灾难性的开罗任务的纪念日 |
[09:19] | and you’re superstitious about working. | 你很迷信 所以不想工作 |
[09:21] | – Yes. – Just suck it up. | -是啊 -别那么矫情了 |
[09:23] | – Put your big boy pants on. – Okay. | -像个大人的样 -好 |
[09:25] | We have a lot of work to do. | 我们还有很多工作呢 |
[09:26] | Director Webber, | 韦伯主管 |
[09:27] | I have a Detective Molina on the phone from New York City. | 有位纽约市的莫林警探打来 |
[09:30] | Put him on speaker. | 开免提 |
[09:33] | Detective, how can I help you? | 警探 有事吗 |
[09:34] | Ms. Webber, I’m reaching out regarding a homicide case | 韦伯女士 我是因为昨晚的一件凶案 |
[09:37] | I caught last night. | 联系您 |
[09:38] | The victim had your name and number in his recent calls, | 被害人最近通话中有您的姓名和联系方式 |
[09:41] | – which is why I’m contacting you. – Very bad luck. | -所以我才联络您 -太不吉利了 |
[09:44] | It’s very impressive. | 真是厉害 |
[09:46] | It’s a new polymer I’ve been working on. | 是我在研究的新聚合物 |
[09:48] | Moves like real skin. | 动起来跟真皮肤一样 |
[09:50] | It’s incredibly lifelike, Wilt. | 非常栩栩如生 维尔特 |
[09:51] | Yeah. It looks great. | 是啊 看上去很棒 |
[09:53] | Now I just need to make it waterproof. | 我只需要让其防水就行 |
[09:55] | Colleague of mine told me you were very skilled at prosthetics. | 我的同事跟我说过你在假体方面技艺超群 |
[10:02] | What are you? | 你是干什么的 |
[10:04] | And when we searched his e-mails, | 然后我们搜查他的电邮 |
[10:05] | we found a one-way plane ticket. | 发现了一张单程机票 |
[10:07] | He was supposed to fly to Los Angeles last night. | 他昨晚本该飞去洛杉矶的 |
[10:10] | What was the victim’s name? | 被害人叫什么 |
[10:11] | Dr. Milton Zito. | 弥尔顿·奇托博士 |
[10:15] | Go. | 快去 |
[10:17] | What’d I tell you, man?! It’s Cairo Day! | 我怎么说的 “开罗日”啊 |
[10:20] | Medical attention needed. Medical attention needed. | 需要医疗救助 需要医疗救助 |
[10:23] | Medical attention needed. | 需要医疗救助 |
[10:25] | Medical attention needed. Medical attention needed. | 需要医疗救助 需要医疗救助 |
[10:30] | Hey, slow your breathing down, if you can. I know it’s hard. | 尽量放慢呼吸 我知道这很难 |
[10:35] | – Hang on, buddy. Hang on. – Zito. | -撑住 伙计 撑住 -奇托 |
[10:40] | – My God, Bozer. – How’s he doing? | -天呐 博兹 -他怎么样了 |
[10:43] | Not great. | 不怎么样 |
[10:44] | Good news is, I think the knife missed his vital organs; | 好消息是 刀应该没有伤到他的重要脏器 |
[10:46] | but the bad news is, if I don’t seal this wound right now, | 但坏消息是 如果我不马上封住伤口 |
[10:49] | he’s gonna bleed out. | 他会失血而死 |
[10:50] | Now, Riley, I need your help. | 莱丽 帮帮忙 |
[10:51] | Push hard on this. Harder than you’d think, okay? | 使劲摁住 要非常用力 |
[10:53] | – Okay. – Find Zito. | -好 -去找到奇托 |
[10:55] | Yeah, I’m on it. | 嗯 我在想办法了 |
[10:55] | Yeah, it’s Jack Dalton. We have a hostile on site. | 我是杰克·达尔顿 有敌人混进来了 |
[10:58] | Shut the building down right now. | 马上关闭大楼 |
[10:59] | I want every available operative to meet me in the Tac room, right now. | 所有在岗特工立刻去战术室见我 |
[11:03] | I’ll find him. | 我去找到他 |
[11:05] | – Riley, come with me. – I don’t want to leave him. | -莱丽 跟我来 -我不想离开他 |
[11:08] | Riley. | 莱丽 |
[11:11] | Go get that son of a bitch. | 去找到那混蛋 |
[11:14] | Go. | 去吧 |
[11:20] | – Hey, Mac. – Yeah? | -小麦 -怎么 |
[11:22] | – You see that? – See what? | -你看到了吗 -什么 |
[11:24] | What she did with my hand. | 她握我的手 |
[11:26] | She was holding it. | 她握我的手了 |
[11:28] | Please don’t let me die before I get to kiss her. | 千万别让我还没吻过她就死掉 |
[11:31] | Sorry, sorry. I know, buddy. | 对不起 我知道 兄弟 |
[11:34] | Okay, gentlemen. | 好了 各位 |
[11:35] | This is a hard target search. | 这是目标搜索行动 |
[11:38] | Every floor, every office. | 一层层 一间间地找 |
[11:40] | As of this moment, everyone in this room | 现在起 房间里的每个人 |
[11:42] | has a blind security clearance. | 都可以无限制地在楼内行动 |
[11:44] | This target could be anywhere. | 目标可能在任何地方 |
[11:45] | Because he was wearing a mask, | 因为他戴了面具 |
[11:46] | we don’t know what he looks like. | 我们不知道他的样子 |
[11:48] | But we do know | 但我们知道 |
[11:49] | that attacking Wilt Bozer was not his end game, | 袭击维尔特·博兹不是他的最终目的 |
[11:51] | he was just the obstacle. | 他只是扫清障碍 |
[11:53] | So whatever this guy has planned, | 不管这人有什么计划 |
[11:55] | it ends right here, right now. | 我们要马上阻止他 |
[11:59] | Mac, I’m just gonna come right out and say it. | 小麦 我就直说了 |
[12:02] | Some days, this job sucks. | 有些日子 这工作太讨厌了 |
[12:04] | This is one of those days. | 这就是那种日子 |
[12:06] | I never got stabbed flipping burgers. | 我烤汉堡时可没挨过刀 |
[12:09] | Having second thoughts? | 后悔了吗 |
[12:10] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[12:12] | You know I trust you, Mac, | 你知道我信任你 小麦 |
[12:13] | but have you ever done this before? | 但你这么做过吗 |
[12:15] | Not even once, pal. | 一次都没有 哥们 |
[12:16] | But I have no choice; I got to seal the wound. | 但我没办法 我得封住伤口 |
[12:20] | And you’re using what, exactly? | 你用什么呢 |
[12:21] | Polyol and diisocyanates. | 多元醇和二异氰酸酯 |
[12:25] | Army medics are working on this for the battlefield. | 军医在战场上用这个 |
[12:29] | When the two chemicals get inside the wound, they harden. | 两种化学物质进入伤口后会硬化 |
[12:31] | – It’s fascinating. – N-Never mind. | -很有趣的 -当我没问 |
[12:32] | – Just-just do it. – Sorry. | -快动手吧 -抱歉 |
[12:34] | Very impressive, Mr. MacGyver. | 真厉害 麦凯弗先生 |
[12:37] | You’re such a kiss-ass. | 你真是个马屁精 |
[12:41] | Okay… | 好了 |
[12:43] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:44] | All right, man. | 好了 哥们 |
[12:48] | Heads up, this is gonna hurt. | 小心 这会疼得要死 |
[12:51] | A lot. | 要死要死的 |
[12:53] | Happy thoughts, Mr. Bozer. | 想想开心的事 博兹先生 |
[13:03] | It’s working. | 成功了 |
[13:07] | Please tell me that turned me into Iron Man. | 拜托告诉我 我刚变身”钢铁侠”了 |
[13:11] | Just got to find a way to… get you up, | 得想办法抬你起来 |
[13:13] | – get you out of here. – Right, got it. | -送你出去 -好吧 |
[13:14] | I’ll wait while you make a teleportation machine. | 我等你做个传送机 |
[13:17] | Might I suggest using one of the rolling tables as a gurney? | 我可以建议用移动试验台做轮床吗 |
[13:22] | Think Sparky’s gunning for your job. | “闪闪”要跟你抢饭碗了 |
[13:24] | It’s not a bad idea. | 这主意不赖 |
[13:27] | Basement level two clear. | 二层地下室安全 |
[13:29] | – Moving down to three. – Matty? | -继续往下 -马蒂 |
[13:32] | Someone just opened the holding door in the interrogation wing. | 有人刚打开了审讯区的门 |
[13:35] | Jack, you got any men on that floor? | 杰克 那层有你的人吗 |
[13:38] | Negative. | 没有 |
[13:39] | Zito. | 是奇托 |
[13:42] | I think I know where he’s headed. | 我知道他往哪去了 |
[13:53] | They said you’d be punctual. They were right. | 他们说过你会准时 真不假 |
[13:58] | – You ready to do your thing? – Always. | -你准备好了吗 -随时候命 |
[14:00] | You know how to get there? | 你知道怎么去吗 |
[14:02] | Of course. They were kind enough to give me a tour. | 当然 他们好心带我参观过 |
[14:07] | Just lost cameras in interrogation. | 审讯区的摄像头坏了 |
[14:09] | Jack, get down there now. | 杰克 快过去 |
[14:14] | Check the room. | 检查一下屋里 |
[14:19] | We’ve got an agent down. | 一名特工受伤 |
[14:21] | And no sign of Dr. Zito or Mr. Organization. | 看不到奇托博士和”组织”先生 |
[14:25] | Well, I guess now we know why he wanted to get caught. | 我们现在知道他为什么想被抓了 |
[14:28] | He had to be inside the building. | 他得进入大楼 |
[14:30] | These two are working together. | 他俩在合作 |
[14:31] | Question is: why? | 问题是 为什么 |
[14:32] | I don’t know, and I don’t care. | 我不知道 我也不在乎 |
[14:33] | But I think I did just figure out a way to I.D. The S.O.B. Riley? | 但我可能有办法确认那混蛋的身份了 莱丽 |
[14:38] | Incoming. | 收 |
[14:44] | Okay. | 好了 |
[14:45] | The fake Dr. Zito is actually Jason Tennant– | 假奇托博士其实是杰森·谭纳特 |
[14:48] | former SAS, ’93 to ’98. | 退役英国空军特别部队 93到98年服役 |
[14:50] | Left to join a private military company, | 之后加入了一家私人军事公司 |
[14:52] | did some work as a mercenary. | 做过佣兵 |
[14:54] | Eventually caught running guns in Somalia | 最终因在索马里贩卖军火被捕 |
[14:56] | and was thrown in a hole there | 之后被关在了那里 |
[14:57] | until the U.S. extradited him in ’02. | 直到02年被美国引渡 |
[14:59] | And he spent the last 15 years locked away here. | 近15年他一直关在这里 |
[15:03] | – That’s where we keep… – Yeah. | -就是我们关… -对 |
[15:05] | And their cells were right next to each other. | 他们的囚室是相邻的 |
[15:17] | Matilda. Riley. | 马蒂尔达 莱丽 |
[15:19] | Such a pleasure to see you both. | 见到你们好高兴 |
[15:22] | Though I wasn’t expecting your call for at least another 15 minutes. | 但我以为你们至少还得有15分钟才会打来 |
[15:25] | Then your plan is falling apart ahead of schedule, Murdoc. | 那表示你的计划提前崩溃了 魔多克 |
[15:28] | What the hell is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[15:30] | Jjust… | 就是 |
[15:32] | picking up where things left off in that junkyard. | 继续那个废车场的较量 |
[15:35] | See, I was hoping to fulfill my dream | 瞧 我本想实现 |
[15:38] | of murdering every last one of you Phoenix agents personally. | 亲自杀了每个凤凰特工的梦想 |
[15:44] | Then it dawned on me, | 但然后我意识到 |
[15:45] | I’m probably never going to get out of here. | 我可能永远都出不去了 |
[15:48] | So, I got to chitchatting with my neighbor Jason in the next cell over, | 所以我跟隔壁囚室的杰森聊了聊 |
[15:51] | told him all about you. | 跟他说了你们 |
[15:52] | So you expect us to believe | 你以为我们会相信 |
[15:53] | you just whispered in some dude’s ear | 你跟一个人低语了几句 |
[15:55] | and he agreed to take on all of Phoenix? | 他就同意来对付整个凤凰基金会 |
[15:59] | It took more than whispers, Riley. | 不止是低语那么简单 莱丽 |
[16:02] | See, I agreed to pay him $30 million | 瞧 我答应给他三千万美元 |
[16:05] | and to teach him everything that I know. | 并教会他我知道的一切 |
[16:08] | He agreed to corpse-ify all of you. | 他同意把你们都变成死尸 |
[16:11] | See, what I taught MacGyver, | 我教给麦凯弗的东西 |
[16:13] | that was just the tip of the iceberg. | 只不过是冰山一角而已 |
[16:15] | What I taught my one-time neighbor… | 我教给我旧邻居的知识… |
[16:17] | well, let’s just say I gave him a PhD… | 这么说吧 他能拿到杀人的… |
[16:22] | in homicide. | 博士学位 |
[16:34] | Okay, while that’s a cute story, murdoc, it has some holes. | 好吧 这故事虽然有趣 魔多克 但有漏洞 |
[16:38] | If Zito just wants us dead, | 如果奇托只想杀我们 |
[16:39] | why did he release the man who worked for The Organization? | 为什么要放了”组织”的人 |
[16:43] | Someone’s in our network. | 有人进入了我们的网络 |
[16:44] | They’re taking over the entire… | 他们要拿下整个… |
[16:57] | – Can you stop them? – I’m trying. | -你能阻止他们吗 -我在努力 |
[16:58] | Look, they just put the building in full breach protocol. | 他们让大楼进入全面突破规程了 |
[17:00] | All exits are sealed and I can’t access anything. | 所有出口被封闭 我什么都进不去 |
[17:05] | They’re in control of the Phoenix now. | 他们控制了凤凰基金会 |
[17:11] | Post guards at every stairwell. | 所有楼梯井设岗哨 |
[17:13] | I want six four-men tac teams | 六支四人战术队 |
[17:14] | clearing the building from the top down. | 从上至下地搜索整栋大楼 |
[17:16] | Where’s Mac? | 小麦呢 |
[17:17] | He took Bozer to the loading dock to hand him off to EMS, | 他带博兹去卸货区交给急救人员了 |
[17:19] | but that’s before this all happened. | 但那是发生这事之前 |
[17:21] | Can you find him on any of our cameras? | 你能在监控上找到他吗 |
[17:23] | I can’t even access our cameras. | 我根本无法进入监控 |
[17:24] | I’m locked out of everything. | 我完全被锁在外面了 |
[17:25] | Riley, I need my Batcave back. | 莱丽 我要夺回我的”蝙蝠洞” |
[17:26] | – How long before that can happen? – I don’t know. | -那要多久 -我不知道 |
[17:29] | Dude from The Organization is good. | “组织”的那人很厉害 |
[17:30] | He didn’t just change our passwords, | 他不仅改了我们的密码 |
[17:31] | he reconfigured the whole damn system. | 还重置了整个系统 |
[17:33] | The only way to do this kind of damage is to hard-wire | 要造成这样的损害 必须接入 |
[17:35] | into our data center on level four. | 我们四楼的数据中心 |
[17:37] | If you want me to fix this, that’s where I need to be. | 如果你要我修复一切 我得去那儿 |
[17:39] | Then let’s get you there. Let’s go. | 那我送你去吧 走 |
[17:51] | – Mac. – Yeah? | -小麦 -嗯 |
[17:53] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[17:55] | You’re not gonna die, Boze. I’m gonna get you out of here. | 你不会死的 博兹 我会带你出去的 |
[18:19] | We don’t have all day. Just boopidee-boop the thing. | 我们没那么多时间 快打开 |
[18:21] | Yeah, if I could boopidee-boop it, we wouldn’t be standing here | 如果我打得开 我也不会站在这里 |
[18:23] | talking about how I could just boopidee-boop it. | 装作我能打开了 |
[18:24] | What kind of twisted, circular logic is that, huh? | 那是什么扭曲的逻辑 |
[18:27] | You trying to give me– no, you’re giving me a headache. | 你是想让我… 你让我头疼了 |
[18:28] | – Just do it. – Look. | -赶紧的 -听着 |
[18:30] | I need to be hardwired into the data center to fix this thing. | 我需要接入数据中心才能修复系统 |
[18:32] | If they locked this door, | 他们封锁了这扇门 |
[18:33] | they locked every other door on the floor. | 就意味着楼层每扇门都被锁了 |
[18:38] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:38] | Let’s head to the greenhouse. Come on. | 去花房 快 |
[18:40] | – What? The greenhouse? – Yeah, yeah, the greenhouse. | -什么 花房 -对 花房 |
[18:41] | Well, Jack is now the best time to get into horticulture? | 杰克 现在讨论园艺合适吗 |
[18:44] | First of all, there’s no reason to talk me with that kind of foul language, okay? | 第一 别用这种语气跟我说话 |
[18:46] | Respect your elders. | 要尊敬长辈 |
[18:47] | Second of all, if it was Mac’s idea to go to greenhouse, | 第二 如果小麦建议去花房 |
[18:49] | you’d be halfway there right now, and you know it. | 你现在早就在去的路上了 没错吧 |
[18:50] | Okay, yeah. But you are not Mac. | 是没错 但你不是小麦 |
[18:52] | I know that. Thank you, Riley. | 我懂了 “谢谢你” 莱丽 |
[18:54] | How do you think I came up with the greenhouse idea, huh? | 你以为我是怎么想到去花房的 |
[18:56] | All you got to do is think like that dork | 你只需要用他的思维考虑问题 |
[18:57] | and then mentally delete all the jibber-jabber. | 然后默默过滤掉其他废话 |
[18:59] | – Okay, fine, yeah. Got it. Let’s go. – Driving me nuts. | -好吧 懂了 走吧 -真受不了你 |
[19:02] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:12] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[19:24] | Okay, buddy, let’s get you up in here. | 好了 兄弟 我把你抱到椅子上 |
[19:30] | So your plan is what? | 你有什么计划 |
[19:31] | Charm the killers who took over the Phoenix | 利用一束美丽的鲜花 |
[19:34] | with a bouquet of lovely flowers? | 征服攻下凤凰基金会的杀手吗 |
[19:35] | That’s a good idea, and would probably work, | 这主意不错 大概也能行 |
[19:37] | but I just kind of figured we blow stuff up instead. | 但我觉得可以用爆炸法 |
[19:42] | Yeah, you said the data center’s | 你是说过 数据中心 |
[19:43] | – on the other side of this wall, right? – Yeah. | -在墙那边吧 -对 |
[19:45] | Well, I’ve seen Mac make enough bombs that I’m… | 我见小麦制造炸弹很多次了 |
[19:48] | fairly confident I can get us through. | 我比较有信心 能造个炸弹炸穿这堵墙 |
[19:51] | – “Fairly confident”? – Yeah, Riley, relax. | -比较有信心 -是啊 放松 莱丽 |
[19:53] | Trust me, I got this. I just need some… | 相信我 我能行 我只需要些… |
[19:55] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[19:58] | Starting to think Dr. Zito wasn’t such a good hire. | 我开始觉得奇托博士办事不力了 |
[20:02] | Jack, please tell me you’re in data by now. | 杰克 你已经在数据中心了吧 |
[20:04] | We will be as soon as we’re done making these fertilizer grenades | 等我们做好这些化肥手雷 |
[20:07] | to blow a hole in the wall between the greenhouse and the data center. | 从花房和数据中心的墙上炸出个洞 就能过去了 |
[20:10] | And before you ask why, Matty, | 这么做是有原因的 马蒂 |
[20:12] | the magnetic doors are locked, it’s the only way in. | 电磁门都被锁了 这是唯一的办法 |
[20:15] | Is that really gonna work? | 那样能行得通吗 |
[20:16] | I mean, it’s almost exactly what I would do. May I? | 换做是我 基本也会这么做 我来说吧 |
[20:20] | Jack, you’re gonna need more than just grenades | 杰克 要想穿过那堵墙 |
[20:21] | to get through that wall. | 光用手雷还不够 |
[20:22] | Okay, but it is a good idea, right? | 好吧 但这主意还不错吧 |
[20:26] | Yeah, but, we’re gonna have to tweak it a little bit. | 对 但我们还要稍微调整下 |
[20:29] | I’m only giving you partial credit. | 不全是你的功劳 |
[20:31] | You’re gonna need to make a shaped charge, | 你需要做一个锥形炸药 |
[20:32] | so upend two of those metal tables that the plants are on | 倒置两张放植物的金属桌 |
[20:35] | and place them in an “L” shape up against the wall. | 把他们以L型抵在墙边 |
[20:39] | And, use chains from the grow lights to secure them in place. | 用植物生长灯的链条把桌子固定好 |
[20:45] | Toss your incendiaries inside, | 把炸药扔进去 |
[20:48] | and then, light them up and run like hell. | 点燃之后 赶紧跑 |
[20:52] | Are you sure that letting Jack play with explosives | 你确定让杰克鼓捣炸弹 |
[20:54] | is really the best idea? | 是最好的办法吗 |
[20:56] | Good point. | 有道理 |
[20:57] | Hey, Jack, do not blow up anything until I get there. | 杰克 我到那儿之前 你什么也不准炸 |
[20:59] | I’m coming to help. | 我去帮忙 |
[21:02] | Bozer, | 博兹 |
[21:04] | if you die, you’re fired. | 你要是死了 我就炒掉你 |
[21:07] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 长官 |
[21:35] | Are you sure this is far enough? | 你确定这个距离够远吗 |
[21:36] | We’re about to find that out, aren’t we? | 待会儿就知道了 |
[21:38] | Okay, well, don’t you think we should wait on Mac? | 好吧 你不觉得我们该等小麦赶过来吗 |
[21:40] | We’re kind of on the clock here, Riles. Don’t worry. | 时间紧迫 莱丽 别担心 |
[21:43] | Jack-Gyver’s got it all figured out. | “杰凯弗”能搞定这事 |
[21:45] | What? All you did was follow Mac’s instructions. | 什么 你只是按照小麦的指示行事 |
[21:47] | And don’t ever say “Jack-Gyver…” | 别再说”杰凯弗”这个词了 |
[21:59] | Okay, let’s go, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 赶紧走 |
[22:00] | Try not to hit the servers, all right? | 尽量别打中服务器 |
[22:01] | – They’re kind of important. – Yeah, noted. | -服务器很重要 -好 知道了 |
[22:03] | Okay, do your thing. Do your thing. | 好 发挥你的所长吧 |
[22:05] | I’ll go find The Client. | 我去找”大客户”[丹尼尔·霍恩] |
[22:32] | A marker? | 一支记号笔 |
[22:34] | I’m disappointed, MacGyver. | 我很失望 麦凯弗 |
[22:36] | Murdoc spent hours telling me everything about you | 魔多克滔滔不绝讲了好几小时告诉我 |
[22:38] | and your impressive skills, | 你有多厉害 |
[22:40] | and you’re fighting me… | 而你却用记号笔对付我… |
[22:41] | How ’bout now? | 那这招呢 |
[22:48] | Impressed yet? | 厉害吗 |
[24:05] | Murdoc didn’t just tell me your strengths. | 魔多克不仅跟我说了你的强项 |
[24:08] | He also taught me your weaknesses. | 还透露了你的弱点 |
[24:12] | By the way, how is dear old Dad? | 顺便问下 亲爱的老爸还好吗 |
[24:24] | Riley! | 莱丽 |
[24:29] | Riley! | 莱丽 |
[24:30] | Riley. | 莱丽 |
[24:34] | Are you okay? Are you hurt? | 你还好吗 受伤了没 |
[24:39] | Riley, are you okay? | 莱丽 你怎么样 |
[24:41] | You all right? | 还好吗 |
[24:43] | Talk to me. Talk to me. | 说话 快回答我 |
[24:44] | Yeah, we… we were fighting for the gun. | 我没事 我们刚刚在争夺那把枪 |
[24:48] | The gun. Yeah, yeah, no, we get it. | 那把枪 没事 我们能理解 |
[24:49] | – Just… – You did what you had to do. | -这… -你是不得已才打死他 |
[24:50] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[24:53] | It’s okay. Give it up. | 没事了 松开吧 |
[24:56] | All right? | 好吗 |
[24:57] | Now give it to me. | 把枪给我 |
[25:04] | I got to get back to work. | 我得继续工作了 |
[25:15] | How much time do you need? | 你还需要多久 |
[25:19] | It’ll take days… | 还要几天… |
[25:21] | to get the whole system back. | 才能恢复全部系统程序 |
[25:23] | But I think I got us our eyes. | 但是我们可以用摄像头了 |
[25:26] | Good. | 很好 |
[25:27] | All we got to do now is find Dr. Zito. | 我们只需要找到奇托博士就行了 |
[25:29] | And deal with them. | 并对付这群家伙 |
[25:33] | Great. | “真棒” |
[25:34] | The Organization just sent an army. | “组织”又派来一支小队 |
[25:37] | Cairo Day, man. | “开罗日” 兄弟 |
[25:39] | Always call in sick on Cairo Day, always. | 记得每逢”开罗日”都要请病假 切记 |
[25:47] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[25:48] | If the Organization sent Zito here for something, | 如果”组织”为了某种目的把奇托派进这里 |
[25:50] | why send all that backup? | 又派后援来干什么 |
[25:52] | We’ll answer all those questions over a cold one, | 莱丽 如果我们最后还活着 |
[25:55] | if we’re still alive, Riley, | 就能从死人身上得到答案 |
[25:56] | but in the meantime, | 但是现在 |
[25:57] | we just need to know – where the bad guys are. | 我们只需要知道 坏蛋在哪里 |
[25:59] | They’re heading east. | 他们正朝东走 |
[26:01] | Down the next hall on your right. | 就在你右手边下一个大厅 |
[26:09] | Great. | “真棒” |
[26:10] | Riley, any chance you can help us out with this? | 莱丽 你能帮我们打开这扇门吗 |
[26:12] | No. The cameras are ours, | 不行 我们可以用摄像头 |
[26:14] | but I’m still locked out of everything else. | 但我还是没有控制系统的权限 |
[26:16] | But they aren’t. They’re… they’re… | 但他们不是… 他们… |
[26:24] | “They’re…” what, Riley? | “他们”什么 莱丽 |
[26:25] | – Are you okay? – I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[26:27] | Their inside man reconfigured our security codes | 他们派来的人重设了我们的安全码 |
[26:30] | to work with their master key. | 同他们的主密钥匹配 |
[26:31] | Can’t you just make one? | 你不能再设置一个吗 |
[26:32] | No. Not yet. | 不 还不行 |
[26:34] | And don’t ask why, Jack. | 别问我原因 杰克 |
[26:36] | You wouldn’t understand my explanation. | 说了你也不懂 |
[26:38] | No problemo, señorita. | 不问就不问 丫头 |
[26:39] | I have my own master key right here– mi hermano. | 我的”密钥”就在我身边 我的兄弟 |
[26:43] | What’s the plan? | 有什么计划 |
[26:43] | It’s gonna take too long to make something to cut through this, | 想办法打开这门要花太长时间 |
[26:45] | so we got to go around. | 所以我们得绕过去 |
[26:47] | If we’re gonna go around, | 如果要绕过去 |
[26:48] | – we’re gonna have to move really fast. – Move very, very, fast? Yeah. | -我们就得迅速行动 -非常非常迅速 |
[26:56] | Guys, looks like they’re headed to level B9. | 各位 他们看来要去B9层 |
[26:59] | – That’s Cold Storage. – What’s in Cold Storage? | -那是冷藏室 -冷藏室里有什么 |
[27:01] | You know all the dangerous stuff we get on missions? | 我们在行动中缴获的所有危险物品 |
[27:02] | That’s where they put it. | 都放在冷藏室 |
[27:10] | You know, when I woke up this morning, | 我今早醒来时 |
[27:11] | I planned on eating baba ghanoush, | 本想去吃茄泥酱[以色列美食] |
[27:12] | not chasing a bunch of psychopaths around | 而不是拿着机枪追逐这帮变态疯子 |
[27:13] | with machine guns, dodging bullets. | 同时还要躲子弹 |
[27:16] | I’m telling you, Mac, | 我跟你说 小麦 |
[27:18] | never doubt the Cairo curse, my man, never! | 永远不要质疑”开罗诅咒” 永远不要 |
[27:21] | Alliteration doesn’t make it true, Jack. | 即使”押头韵”也不会让它成真 杰克 |
[27:22] | The fact that this is all happening is what makes it true. | 正发生的这一切 证明了真有这回事 |
[27:34] | – What are you doing here? – Get to B9. | -你们怎么来了 -去B9层 |
[27:35] | We got this. | 这里交给我们 |
[27:46] | – Come on. – Wait, wait, wait. | -快来 -等等 等等 |
[27:47] | I don’t mean to tell you how to count, Mac, | 我无意教你数数 小麦 |
[27:49] | but we’re on B8, they’re on level B9. | 但这是B8层 而他们在B9层 |
[27:51] | – They’re under… – Yeah, I know. | -他们在下面… -我知道 |
[27:52] | Even if we could make it through all the locked doors, | 除非我们能通过所有封锁的门才行 |
[27:54] | which we can’t, | 但我们过不去 |
[27:54] | I don’t like the odds of two against nine. | 而且以二敌九的胜率也不大 |
[27:56] | That’s why we’re here. | 所以我们才来到B8层 |
[27:58] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[28:00] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[28:01] | I need… | 我需要… |
[28:04] | a baseball-sized hole right there. | 你在这里砸出一个棒球大小的洞 |
[28:08] | Yeah, right there. | 对 就是这里 |
[28:09] | Okay, but when Matty asks me | 好 但要是马蒂问起来 |
[28:10] | why there’s a big-ass hole in her floor, | 为什么她的大楼地板上有个大洞 |
[28:12] | I’m gonna tell her it was your idea. | 我会跟她说 这是你的主意 |
[28:27] | What is that, acid? | 那是什么 酸吗 |
[28:28] | Are you gonna melt a hole in the floor, like Aliens? | 你要像《异性》一样 在地板上融出个洞吗 |
[28:30] | No. I thought about that, | 不啊 我想过那么做 |
[28:32] | but it wouldn’t work fast enough. | 但那样速度太慢 |
[28:33] | This is nitromethane, | 这是硝基甲烷 |
[28:34] | that’s ethylendiamine. | 那是乙二胺 |
[28:36] | The Phoenix techs use this stuff to make custom electronics. | 凤凰基金会的技术员用这个定制电子设备 |
[28:43] | But when you mix a little of this with a little of that, | 但如果将这两样稍微混合一下 |
[28:46] | you get a binary liquid explosive called PLX. | 就能生成一种名叫PLX的二元液体爆炸物 |
[28:50] | And when you put an explosive in a contained space, | 当你把爆炸物放进一个空间里 |
[28:53] | say between two iron I-beams… | 比如 两个铁制工字梁之间… |
[28:56] | You get a badass bomb. | 就能制出超厉害的炸弹 |
[28:59] | Put your foot down right there. | 脚踩着这里 |
[29:06] | So, we’re gonna light the fuse, | 我们要点燃这个引信 |
[29:08] | we’re gonna run towards the explosion. | 向爆炸点跑去 |
[29:10] | – Run towards the explosion? – Yeah. | -向爆炸点跑 -对 |
[29:13] | This is exactly the kind of plan | 就是这种计划 |
[29:14] | that made me not want to come to work today. | 让我今天不愿工作 |
[29:16] | We’ll be fine, probably. | 我们应该不会有事 |
[29:31] | Okay. Okay, Riley said 12, that’s three. | 好了 莱丽说共有12人 我们干掉三个 |
[29:33] | Matty took out three, so we’re looking at… | 马蒂干掉三个 所以 我们还需干掉 |
[29:34] | Six. It’s six, Jack. Not including Zito. | 六个 杰克 不包括奇托 |
[29:37] | Technically, that’s seven. | 严格意义上来说 是七个 |
[29:46] | Glad to see you’re still alive, Bozer. | 你还活着就好啊 博兹 |
[29:47] | Just… following orders, boss. | 你下令不让我死 我哪敢死 老大 |
[29:53] | Carter, gather all non-combat personnel | 卡特 聚齐所有非战斗人员 |
[29:55] | and get them on this level now. | 马上把他们带到这一层 |
[29:57] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 长官 |
[29:58] | Riley, any luck finding the good doctor? | 莱丽 找到那个”好博士”了吗 |
[30:01] | Nope. I got facial recognition running on every camera feed. | 没 所有监控都运行了面部识别 |
[30:05] | Good news is I got full facility control. | 好消息是所有设备现在都归我控制了 |
[30:08] | Good. Keep us on lockdown. | 好 继续封锁整个大楼 |
[30:09] | Zito’s got to be here somewhere. He didn’t just disappear. | 奇托肯定还在这里 不可能凭空消失 |
[30:17] | Mask… | 面具 |
[30:19] | Missing… mask. | 面具… 不见了 |
[30:22] | – Mask… – Take care of it. | -面具 -交给你了 |
[30:56] | Jack, they’re stealing the virus! | 杰克 他们要偷病毒 |
[30:59] | The virus virus? | 你指那个病毒吗 |
[31:01] | The one that got you shot and almost took out San Fran? | 害你中弹 整个旧金山差点沦陷的病毒 |
[31:03] | They’re stealing it back. | 他们想偷回去 |
[31:20] | Bozer? | 博兹 |
[31:21] | Bozer! | 博兹 |
[31:44] | Here we go again. | 又来了 |
[31:48] | Bozer, what are you doing? | 博兹 你干什么啊 |
[31:50] | Zito… | 奇托 |
[31:57] | Everybody get down! | 大家趴下 |
[32:32] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[32:33] | Riley, seal that door! | 莱丽 封锁那扇门 |
[32:35] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m on it. | 好 马上搞定 |
[32:46] | I will kill her. | 小心我杀了她 |
[33:04] | Put the virus down, | 把病毒放下 |
[33:07] | or I cut this, | 否则我就切断管道 |
[33:08] | and the coolant hits the O2. | 冷却剂接触到氧气就会发生化学反应 |
[33:13] | I’ll save you the stoichiometry, but, basically, | 化学计量学估计你们也不懂 基本就是 |
[33:15] | the whole room’s gonna go up in flames. | 整个房间都会陷入火海 |
[33:16] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[33:18] | Now, we have two options. | 现在有两个选择 |
[33:20] | One– you leave, two… | 一 你们离开 二… |
[33:23] | we all die. | 我们同归于尽 |
[33:25] | Yeah, I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你们怎么想 |
[33:26] | If that bluff didn’t work in Cairo, why’s it gonna work now? | 唬人这套在开罗失败了 这次能成功吗 |
[33:30] | Truth is… I’m out of options. | 事实是 我也没办法了 |
[33:32] | And you know what they say– second time’s a charm. | 俗话说得好 第二次容易成功嘛 |
[33:36] | Or is that the third? | 还是第三次来着 |
[33:41] | I take it Murdoc’s lessons didn’t include logic. | 看来魔多克没教会你逻辑思考 |
[33:44] | You kill her, you die. | 杀了她 你也活不了 |
[33:47] | You’ve suffered heavy losses already, Director Webber. | 你已经损失太多了 韦伯主管 |
[33:51] | I doubt if you’ll… | 我觉得你不会… |
[33:59] | You were saying? | 你想说什么来着 |
[34:04] | You’re bluffing. | 你唬人呢 |
[34:06] | Honestly, man, I don’t even know if I’m bluffing right now, | 老实说 是不是唬人还真说不准 |
[34:08] | but I do know that I’m not letting you leave this room with that virus. | 但我绝不会让你们带走病毒的 |
[34:15] | So it really is Cairo all over again. | 还真是”开罗事件”重演 |
[34:25] | Come on! | 快来 |
[34:45] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[34:50] | Damn, Mac, what was the plan if you couldn’t break the glass? | 小麦 如果你打不碎玻璃门怎么办 |
[34:53] | Plan? What plan? | 能怎么办就怎么办 |
[34:56] | Figures. Come on. | 猜到了 走吧 |
[34:57] | …communications restored | 恢复通讯 |
[34:58] | and I want agents sweeping the building. | 派特工搜查整栋大楼 |
[35:00] | I want techs sweeping our network. | 让技术部扫描整个网络系统 |
[35:01] | I need a full inventory. | 给我列一份详细清单 |
[35:03] | If something was lost, stolen, damaged, | 有任何物品丢失 被盗或损毁 |
[35:05] | or even slightly disrespected, I need to know about it. | 哪怕被挪动一寸 我都要知道 |
[35:08] | This building is a crime scene. Everything is evidence. | 整栋大楼都是犯罪现场 每件物品都是证据 |
[35:13] | How you feeling, bud? | 感觉怎么样 兄弟 |
[35:15] | Sliced and diced. | 感觉像被大卸八块了 |
[35:17] | And bummed I had to destroy my best mask. | 还为亲手毁掉自己最完美的面具而难过 |
[35:21] | We agreed… No more talking. All right? | 都说好了 别说话 好好休息 |
[35:22] | EMTs are waiting outside. | 急救队在外面候着了 |
[35:27] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[35:31] | Yeah, that’s not mine. | 没事 不是我的血 |
[35:37] | Hey, guys. | 各位 |
[35:40] | Sorry I blew up half the building. | 抱歉我炸了半栋楼 |
[35:42] | I’ve always been more | 我这么小巧玲珑 |
[35:43] | of a building-half-standing kind of gal. | 这楼高去掉一半更合适我 |
[35:47] | I’m really proud of the two of you. | 我真为你俩骄傲 |
[35:49] | You saved a lot of lives today. | 你们今天救了很多人 |
[35:51] | Always knew you were a big softie. | 就知道你刀子嘴 豆腐心 |
[35:54] | – Hit me with a squeeze. – No hugs, Dalton, okay? | -来个抱抱 -别想抱我 达尔顿 |
[35:56] | Go get yourself checked out by medical, | 去让医疗人员检查一下 |
[35:58] | and then get your butts back up here. | 然后赶紧给我滚回来 |
[36:00] | And bring a mop. | 别忘了带把拖把 |
[36:04] | – Don’t look at me. – Dude… | -别看我 -老兄 |
[36:07] | What? Come on! | 不是吧 来嘛 |
[36:27] | Yeah, I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你们怎么想 |
[36:30] | This is insane. | 这太疯狂了 |
[36:31] | But I should have done this in the first place. | 但我当时就该这么做 |
[36:34] | That prehistoric virus I stole eight months ago | 我八个月前在科莫湖偷的史前病毒 |
[36:36] | in Lake Como doesn’t belong to the Phoenix Foundation, | 不属于凤凰基金会 |
[36:39] | or to anyone, for that matter. | 其实不属于任何人 |
[36:42] | It belongs to history, and I’m going to send it back. | 应该尘归于历史 而我要将其物归原主 |
[36:58] | Dr. Ramirez to the ICU. | 拉米雷斯医生请到重症监护病房 |
[36:59] | Dr. Ramirez to the ICU. | 拉米雷斯医生请到重症监护病房 |
[37:12] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[37:13] | Like I never want to move again. | 我就想这样躺一辈子 |
[37:19] | You been here long? | 你在这儿待了很久吗 |
[37:21] | Few days. | 几天吧 |
[37:23] | Jack came by yesterday, brought this. | 杰克昨天来过了 带了这个 |
[37:29] | And you just missed Mac. | 小麦刚走没多久 |
[37:30] | He brought flowers. | 他带了些花来 |
[37:32] | Never was much of a green thumb, but | 没想到他还有这手艺 |
[37:34] | damn if he can’t teach Martha Stewart | 他真该教教玛莎·斯图尔特[家政女王] |
[37:36] | a thing or two about duct tape. | 一两招妙用胶带小窍门 |
[37:41] | You look way better. | 你看起来好多了 |
[37:43] | Doctors were impressed you survived after so much blood loss. | 医生们很震惊 你失血那么多还能挺过来 |
[37:47] | Yeah, I’ve always been a great bleeder. | 铁打的营盘 流”血”的兵 |
[37:50] | Besides… | 而且… |
[37:54] | I had a lot of reasons to stick around. | 我有很多活下去的理由 |
[37:56] | For my family, | 为了我的家人 |
[37:59] | my friends. | 我的朋友们 |
[38:08] | So much has happened in these last eight months. | 过去八个月发生了太多事情 |
[38:14] | You ever wish you could go back | 你有没有希望能回到过去 |
[38:17] | to before you knew? | 你还不知道真相的时候 |
[38:18] | Nah. | 没 |
[38:22] | Ignorance is safer… | 无知更安全些… |
[38:25] | but it isn’t bliss. | 但却不是福佑 |
[38:29] | I wouldn’t change what’s happened for anything in the world. | 一切都是最好的安排 |
[38:50] | So… your fake Zito’s in jail. | 你派来的假奇托进监狱了 |
[38:53] | His partner’s in the ground. | 他的搭档也死了 |
[38:55] | I’ve got a dozen Organization operatives to interrogate, | 我还抓到了十几个”组织”的特工待审问 |
[38:58] | and my team is still alive. | 我的团队也都活着 |
[39:00] | Guess your plan was kind of an epic fail, huh? | 看来你的计划彻底失败了 |
[39:03] | I keep this tally in my head | 所有我要杀的人 |
[39:06] | of all the people I plan to kill. | 账我都记着 |
[39:10] | And the deaths get more gruesome and elaborate | 你在这名单上排得越高 |
[39:13] | the higher you climb the list. | 死得越惨 |
[39:16] | And you, Matilda Webber, have just made… | 你 马蒂尔达·韦伯 刚刚排到了 |
[39:21] | the top. | 首位 |
[39:25] | Murdoc. | 魔多克 |
[39:26] | I’m gonna miss our little chats. | 我会怀念这次谈话的 |
[39:29] | It’s such a shame that I can’t do anything more to punish you, | 真遗憾我不能惩罚你更多了 |
[39:33] | but you’re already in prison for life. | 毕竟你已经被终身监禁 |
[39:40] | I guess I could take away the last vestige of the outside world | 不过我想我还可以拿走你手里 |
[39:44] | that you have in your possession– | 最后一点外界的残余 |
[39:46] | your one and only personal item– | 你唯一的私人物品 |
[39:49] | this copy of Paradise Lost. | 这本《失乐园》 |
[39:51] | Effective immediately, Murdoc, | 立即生效 魔多克 |
[39:54] | all of your privileges have been revoked. | 你的所有特权被收回 |
[39:57] | Enjoy the rest of your life. | 享受余生吧 |
[40:00] | You’re looking at it. | 就是你眼前的生活了 |
[40:15] | Yes, yes! | 棒 |
[40:16] | What up, Braniac? | 怎么样 布莱尼亚克 |
[40:19] | What up? | 你好啊 |
[40:20] | Bozer was right. Huh? | 博泽说得对 |
[40:22] | Sparky’s gunning for my job. | “闪闪”要抢我的饭碗了 |
[40:25] | No, man. Nobody wants your job. | 不是 没人想抢你的工作 |
[40:27] | It-it kind of sucks. | 那么棘手的活儿 |
[40:28] | I’m just robot-sitting for Bozer while he’s on the mend. | 我只是在博泽康复时 帮他照看一下机器人 |
[40:32] | We just got back. Where you off to now? | 我们刚回来 你又要去哪儿 |
[40:35] | Yeah, I’m, I’m gonna go find my dad. | 我要去找我爸 |
[40:41] | Sounds good, I got nothing going on anyway. | 不错 反正我也没事 |
[40:43] | Here, give me this. | 给我 |
[40:44] | Not taking no for an answer, I’ll drive. | 不许拒绝 我开车 |
[40:46] | Get in the backseat, Tin Man. | 去后面坐 “铁皮人” |
[40:48] | You are aware I cannot yet walk. | 你知道我还不能走路 |
[40:51] | You can take shotgun. | 你可以坐副驾 |
[40:52] | You sure you want to take him? | 你确定想带着他 |
[40:54] | Well, Sparky deserves a good road trip. | “闪闪”值得一趟旅行 |
[40:55] | I mean, he did save Bozer’s life, | 他确实救了博兹一命 |
[40:57] | with that annoying call for help. | 烦人地一个劲儿呼救 |
[40:59] | Besides, this whip doesn’t have a GPS, | 另外 这车没有定位系统 |
[41:00] | and Robocop’s pretty good at poker. | 而且”机械战警”很擅长扑克 |
[41:03] | For when we want to hit Vegas. | 去维加斯时 可以用得上 |
[41:05] | Vegas is not on the way. | 我们不去维加斯 |
[41:06] | Vegas is always on the way, dude. | 维加斯必须去啊 兄弟 |
[41:10] | What kind of road trip doesn’t involve Vegas? | 自驾游不包括维加斯 像话吗 |
[41:13] | You might want to consider fastening your seatbelt, MacGyver. | 你还是系好安全带吧 麦凯弗 |
[41:15] | Safety belts reduce the risk | 安全带能够减少 |
[41:17] | of fatal injury to rear occupants by 45%. | 事故中45%的后座乘客死亡风险 |
[41:19] | There is an on/off switch on this thing, right? | 这玩意有开关吧 |
[41:22] | Yeah. | 有 |
[41:23] | Viva Las Vegas. Here we come. | 赌城万岁 我们来也 |
[41:44] | Murdoc, get up. | 魔多克 起来 |
[41:47] | I said, get up. | 我让你站起来 |
[41:51] | I need medical in the isolation wing. | 单独监禁区需要医疗救助 |
[41:52] | It’s Murdoc. Open up. | 是魔多克 开门 |