时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Any time you want to close that door, | 你随时可以关上舱门了 |
[00:13] | Riley, would be great! | 莱丽 那样就太好了 |
[00:15] | Yeah, I’m trying, Jack! | 我正想办法呢 杰克 |
[00:16] | This is an $800 million | 这可是价值八百万 |
[00:17] | military aircraft designed to be unhackable! | 无法被黑客攻击的军用飞机 |
[00:20] | It’s not exactly user-friendly! | 没那么容易对付 |
[00:21] | Yeah? Well, neither am I. Status update, now. | 是吗 我也不好对付 汇报情况 |
[00:24] | We are still… | 我们还… |
[00:26] | mid-acquisition! | 任务进行中 |
[00:35] | Don’t worry, boss. | 别担心 老大 |
[00:36] | We’ll get that digital doohickey before takeoff, | 我们会在起飞之前拿到那个数码小玩意儿 |
[00:38] | just like you requested! | 就如你要求的那样 |
[00:39] | Jack, I’m tracking your airspeed and altitude. | 杰克 我正追踪你此刻的飞行速度和高度 |
[00:42] | Need I remind you | 需要我提醒你 |
[00:43] | what would happen if these people escape with a handheld EMP? | 如果这些人带着便携式电磁脉冲炸弹逃走会怎样吗 |
[00:50] | It’s kind of hard to remember stuff | 四个人忙着干掉你时 |
[00:51] | with four guys trying to kill you. | 还能想起什么来啊 |
[00:56] | Hey, Mac, a little more punching | 小麦 帮忙打架 |
[00:58] | and less of whatever that is you’re doing! | 别瞎搞没用的了 |
[01:00] | What are you doing?! | 你干什么呢 |
[01:02] | you’re gonna like this, I promise. | 肯定合你心意 我保证 |
[01:04] | What?! | 什么 |
[01:18] | Riley! | 莱丽 |
[01:21] | Drop it! | 放下 |
[01:22] | Now! | 赶紧 |
[01:24] | Riley! | 莱丽 |
[01:25] | Take the shot! | 开枪 |
[01:34] | You don’t want to press that button! | 别按下那个按钮 |
[01:36] | this dude’s not crazy enough to trigger an EMP on a plane | 这家伙不会疯狂到想开启电磁脉冲炸弹吧 |
[01:39] | while he’s still on the plane, is he? | 他自己也还在飞机上啊 |
[01:42] | That will shut down the engines. | 那会停掉飞机引擎 |
[01:48] | He’s exactly that crazy. | 他确实就那么疯狂 |
[01:59] | Did he just take the last parachute?! | 他刚拿走了最后一个降落伞吗 |
[02:01] | Yeah! And I just sent out a cargo crate | 是 而我刚扔出一个板条箱 |
[02:04] | with all the stuff I need to make more! | 里面都是我需要制造降落伞的材料 |
[02:28] | Hang on, Cage. | 等一下 凯姬 |
[02:29] | Almost done. Just finishing touches. | 快好了 最后加工一下 |
[02:34] | There. | 好了 |
[02:37] | Your new and improved evening wear. | 你的改进版新晚礼服 |
[02:39] | With custom ballistic Kevlar woven right in. | 裙子中编入了防弹纤维材料 |
[02:42] | You’ll be the bulletproof belle of the ball. | 你会成为舞会上的防弹美女 |
[02:45] | And have I mentioned how… | 我跟你说过 |
[02:47] | dashing I look in a tux? | 我穿燕尾服多么帅气吗 |
[02:50] | Nice try. | 这招不错 |
[02:51] | But Matty wants me to interrogate the ambassador solo. | 但马蒂想让我单独审讯那个大使 |
[02:54] | By the way, this is really good. | 话说 做工真好 |
[02:57] | Where’d you learn to sew like this? | 你在哪学的女红啊 |
[02:59] | Tenth grade. Ayesha Goldfarb. | 十年级 阿伊莎·戈德法布 |
[03:02] | She was Juliet. | 她是茱丽叶 |
[03:03] | I wanted to be her Romeo. | 而我想成为她的罗密欧 |
[03:04] | Are we talking real life or high school production? | 我们说的是现实还是高中戏剧啊 |
[03:06] | Both. They cast that doofus Aaron Schwartz instead. | 都有 结果他们选了亚伦·斯沃茨那个笨蛋 |
[03:10] | So I volunteered for the crew to be near Ayesha, | 所以为了接近阿伊莎 我主动去剧社帮忙 |
[03:11] | and the only department that still needed help was costumes. | 而当时只有服装组还招人 |
[03:15] | And were you star-crossed lovers? | 你们俩当时上演了一段《苦恋》吗 |
[03:17] | Nah. She wound up dating the guy who played her dad. | 没有 她最后跟演她爸的人交往了 |
[03:20] | They’re married now. It’s weird. | 两人如今还结婚了 感觉有点怪 |
[03:22] | – Yeah, that’s sad. – Very sad. | -好惨的故事 -非常惨 |
[03:25] | I would feel bad for you if any of that was true. | 如果你说的是实话 我会可怜你 |
[03:28] | I do this for a living, Bozer, | 这是我的饭碗 博兹 |
[03:31] | against much better liars than you. | 对付各种比你还会说谎的人 |
[03:34] | It’s not lying, all right? | 这不是撒谎 |
[03:35] | It’s acting. | 这叫演技 |
[03:38] | So what gave me away? | 你怎么看出来了 |
[03:40] | Rapid blinking, shifting your weight, | 瞬间眨眼 身体重心转移 |
[03:41] | six microexpressions, | 六种微表情 |
[03:43] | you kept looking up and to your right… | 你的眼球不停移向右上方 |
[03:45] | Do you want me to keep going? | 你还想让我继续说吗 |
[03:47] | No. | 不 |
[03:48] | We good. | 不用了 |
[03:50] | What I don’t know is why. | 我不明白的是 你为什么骗我 |
[03:54] | So, you gonna tell me? | 你要告诉我吗 |
[03:55] | Or am I gonna have to make you tell me? | 还是要我逼你说出来呢 |
[04:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:01] | The team’s got a bet to see | 大家打赌 |
[04:02] | who can sneak a lie past you first. | 看谁先能骗过你 |
[04:04] | When did Jack come up with this idea? | 杰克什么是时候想到这个主意的 |
[04:06] | All right, now you’re just freaking me out. | 好吧 你现在吓到我了 |
[04:08] | Look, I promise to get out of your head | 我保证不对你用读心术 |
[04:09] | if you promise to help me play a trick on Jack one of these days. | 前提是你哪天帮我骗一下杰克 |
[04:13] | Jack doesn’t like tricks. | 杰克不喜欢骗术 |
[04:15] | Well, then Jack shouldn’t have started a war. | 那杰克不该挑起战争啊 |
[04:23] | Yeah. Thanks. | 棒 谢谢 |
[04:26] | Glad to see you got my message, Riley. | 很高兴你收到了我的信息 莱丽 |
[04:28] | I couldn’t not get it. You sent it six times. | 怎可能收不到 你发了六条 |
[04:30] | Each with increasingly more urgent emojis. | 每一条的紧急表情都比上一条多 |
[04:33] | Well, sometimes a small picture is worth a thousand words. | 有时候一个小表情胜过千言万语 |
[04:35] | And why should I have to call you six times? | 我为什么要联系你六次呢 |
[04:37] | Call me back. | 给我回电呗 |
[04:38] | I know what this is about. | 我知道这是怎么回事 |
[04:39] | Yeah. Pizza. | 是啊 披萨 |
[04:41] | What do you want? | 你想吃什么 |
[04:42] | There’s nothing like crash-landing a plane | 刚从一架被电磁脉冲搞坏引擎 |
[04:44] | that’s just been EMP’d to make you appreciate | 而紧急迫降的飞机中死里逃生 |
[04:46] | a good slice of pie. Or two. | 吃一两块派最能压压惊了 |
[04:48] | This isn’t about pizza. | 这与披萨无关 |
[04:50] | I remember this place. | 我记得这里 |
[04:51] | You used to make me come here as a kid. | 小时候 你经常把我掳来这里 |
[04:52] | I never made you do anything, okay? | 我从来没有强迫过你 好吗 |
[04:55] | Pizza and Skee-Ball. | 披萨和快乐滚球 |
[04:56] | You love this place. | 你喜欢这里 |
[04:58] | You love this place. I hated Skee-Ball. | 是你喜欢这个地方 我讨厌快乐滚球 |
[05:00] | Plus, you’d only make me come here | 还有 你带我来这里 |
[05:01] | when you wanted to give me some long-winded advice | 都是你想给我讲大道理的时候 |
[05:03] | that usually ended in weird metaphors, | 还总会以奇怪的隐喻结尾 |
[05:05] | like punching sharks in the face. | 譬如揍骗子就要往脸上揍 |
[05:07] | That’s not a metaphor, okay? | 那不是隐喻 好吗 |
[05:08] | I didn’t say punch a shark in the face. | 我可没有说过要揍骗子的脸 |
[05:11] | Don’t do that. You’re only gonna piss him off. | 千万别这么干 这样只会激怒他 |
[05:12] | I said poke him in the eye. | 我说的是 戳他的眼睛 |
[05:15] | You need to remember that, | 你得记住才行 |
[05:16] | in case you ever have to fight one of ’em. | 以防有一天你要和他们干架 |
[05:23] | So, I told Matty that the mission failure was my fault. | 我和马蒂说了 任务失败是我的错 |
[05:27] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[05:28] | Because what happened on that plane definitely wasn’t yours. | 因为在飞机上发生的一切都不怪你 |
[05:32] | I hesitated, Jack, | 是我犹豫了 杰克 |
[05:33] | and the guy got away– | 逃掉的那个人… |
[05:34] | that’s textbook definition for “it’s my fault.” | 完完全全是因为我才逃掉的 |
[05:37] | Yeah, but the reason you hesitated isn’t. | 是啊 但犹豫不是你的错 |
[05:40] | Look, I remember the first time I had to kill somebody. | 听着 我还记得自己第一次被迫杀人 |
[05:45] | And it’s… it stays with you. | 那感觉摆脱不掉 |
[05:48] | It’s not something that you just easily… forget. | 无法轻易忘记 |
[05:54] | But you have to come to terms with it. | 但你得适应这种感觉 |
[05:55] | And I know you haven’t come to terms with what you had to do. | 我也知道你还没适应干这种事 |
[05:59] | But you’re gonna have to. | 但你必须适应 |
[06:01] | Because if you don’t… | 因为如果你不… |
[06:02] | Have you ever made a mistake in the field, Jack? | 你执行任务时犯过错吗 杰克 |
[06:03] | Sure. | 当然有 |
[06:05] | That is all this was. | 这就是一次失误 |
[06:07] | – One mistake. – Well, I hope that’s true. | -没有下次了 -我也希望如此 |
[06:10] | Because this mistake ended in the loss of an EMP. | 因为这次错误你弄丢了一台电磁脉冲炸弹 |
[06:13] | The next mistake you make like this | 下次你再犯同样的错误 |
[06:15] | could end in the loss of everything. | 就有可能失去一切 |
[06:18] | Do you hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[06:20] | Everything. | 失去一切 |
[06:24] | Now, I don’t know… | 我不知道… |
[06:26] | why you won’t just talk to me. | 为什么你不肯和我谈谈 |
[06:27] | I’ve told you a thousand times, | 我和你说了一千遍 |
[06:28] | come and talk to me, that I’m here for you. | 来找我倾诉吧 你有我呢 |
[06:31] | I love you, too, Jack. | 我也爱你 杰克 |
[06:37] | Skee-Ball? | 来一局快乐滚球吗 |
[06:39] | Who-who doesn’t like Skee-Ball and pizza? | 谁不喜欢快乐滚球和披萨啊 |
[06:43] | I remember you running around in here from one end to the other. | 我还记得你一直在这里来回跑 |
[06:46] | And all those tickets. | 手里拿着一大沓券 |
[06:47] | I won you all those tickets. | 我给你赢了一大沓券呢 |
[06:50] | You weren’t that good, Jack. | 你才没那么厉害 杰克 |
[06:52] | I was good. | 我厉害得很呢 |
[06:53] | You weren’t that good. | 你没那么厉害 |
[06:58] | You trying to tell me that you hacked the Skee-Ball machines? | 你是想说 你黑进了那些机器里吗 |
[07:01] | At 12? | 12岁吗 |
[07:02] | I wanted to get out of here. | 我想离开这里 |
[07:03] | I was tired of seeing you lose. | 你一直输 我都看不下去了 |
[07:04] | That is terrible. | 真是太恶劣了 |
[07:08] | Matty wants us back at the Phoenix. | 马蒂让我们回凤凰基金会 |
[07:12] | I’m fine, Jack. | 我没事 杰克 |
[07:15] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[07:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:21] | Riley, | 莱丽 |
[07:22] | have you ever heard of a hacker group called Bedlam74? | 你有听过一个名叫”疯人院74″的黑客组织吗 |
[07:26] | No. Why? | 没 怎么了 |
[07:27] | Because they’ve heard of you. | 因为他们知道你 |
[07:28] | Phoenix intercepted several messages from them from the deep Web. | 凤凰基金会在暗网上拦截了几条他们的讯息 |
[07:32] | They’re looking for Artemis37. | 他们在找”阿尔忒弥斯37″ |
[07:34] | Your old hacker handle. | 你以前的黑客名 |
[07:36] | What do they want? | 他们的目的是什么 |
[07:37] | They’d like to hire her for a job, | 他们想雇用她 |
[07:39] | and they’re willing to pay big bitcoin. | 出价高额比特币 |
[07:41] | Hackers are paranoid, tight-knit groups | 黑客都很多疑 且圈子紧密 |
[07:43] | that only work with people they trust. | 他们只和自己信任的人共事 |
[07:45] | Why do they want new blood? | 为什么他们要招新人 |
[07:46] | Well, their best coder disappeared about a month ago. | 他们最好的程序员于一个月前消失了 |
[07:50] | Disappeared, like won the lottery? | 消失 彩票中奖后消失吗 |
[07:52] | I think she means more the murdery kind, Boze. | 我觉得她的意思更像是被杀了 博兹 |
[07:54] | What’s the job that they want Riley for then? | 那他们想雇莱丽去干什么 |
[07:56] | Doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[07:57] | She’s not in the black hat business anymore, am I right? | 她已经不当黑客了 对吗 |
[08:00] | Well, I think she may need to come out of retirement, | 我觉得她得复出了 |
[08:03] | just for this one. | 就这一次 |
[08:04] | We’ve discovered that Bedlam74 | 我们发现”疯人院74″ |
[08:07] | has been gearing up for a major cyber attack. | 正准备发动一次大型网络攻击 |
[08:10] | And if they’re willing to spend a small fortune | 如果他们愿意花这么一大笔钱 |
[08:12] | to hire a legend like you, | 去雇用像你这样的人才 |
[08:14] | – whatever this attack is… – Could be catastrophic. | -这次攻击… -绝对是灾难性的 |
[08:16] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[08:18] | These guys want a face-to-face. | 他们想面议 |
[08:20] | And I’m thinking that this is our best shot to ID them, | 我想这应该是确认他们身份的最佳机会了 |
[08:23] | get a sense of exactly what it is they’re planning. | 查清他们的目的 |
[08:25] | So you want Riley to go undercover as Riley? | 你想让莱丽以真实身份去卧底吗 |
[08:28] | If Riley goes under as herself, | 如果莱丽是真实身份 |
[08:29] | who do Mac and I go as? | 我和小麦要扮成谁 |
[08:31] | Each other? | 互换身份吗 |
[08:32] | You’re not going. | 你们不去 |
[08:33] | Nobody would believe that | 都没人会相信 |
[08:35] | you even know how to turn on a computer, Jack. | 你知道怎么开机 杰克 |
[08:37] | – Okay. – Besides, | -好吧 -另外 |
[08:39] | they only want to meet with Riley. | 他们只想见莱丽 |
[08:41] | If she goes with anyone else, | 如果她跟别人一起去 |
[08:42] | it’ll blow the whole operation. | 整个行动就没戏了 |
[08:43] | Mac, Jack, you’ll provide backup from a follow vehicle. | 小麦 杰克 你们跟车随后 作为增援 |
[08:48] | Riley, you’re gonna go in alone. | 莱丽 你要单独行动 |
[08:50] | The hell she is. | 绝对不行 |
[08:53] | Look, this is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[08:54] | This could be the only way to stop a deadly attack. | 只有这样 才能阻止一场致命性袭击 |
[08:56] | It’s not the only way. | 这不是唯一的办法 |
[08:57] | I can handle it. | 我能搞定 |
[09:05] | Hey, Riley. Slow down. I want to talk to you. | 莱丽 等一下 我想跟你谈谈 |
[09:07] | Look, I don’t need everyone checking in on me, all right? | 听着 我不需要大家的呵护 懂吗 |
[09:10] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[09:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:11] | I just wanted to wish you good luck, | 我就是想祝你好运 |
[09:14] | being your first solo mission and all. | 祝你首次单独行动顺利 |
[09:15] | But I didn’t mean to… | 但我不是故意… |
[09:16] | Bozer, I’m sorry. | 博兹 抱歉 |
[09:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:20] | I thought you’d be excited. Wh-What’s going on? | 我还以为你会开心呢 怎么了 |
[09:24] | Jack gave me one of his pizza talks. | 杰克对我进行说教了 |
[09:28] | He doesn’t think I’m ready for the field right now. | 他觉得我还准备好出外勤 |
[09:30] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[09:31] | Are you kidding? He’s your biggest fan. | 说什么傻话呢 他是你的超级粉丝 |
[09:34] | After me, of course. I mean, Jack’s like a cactus. | 当然我是头号粉丝了 杰克就像仙人掌 |
[09:36] | He’s all prickly on the outside but mushy on the inside. | 外面全是刺 里面黏糊着呢[多愁善感] |
[09:40] | And filled with water. | 还全是水 |
[09:42] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[09:43] | that comparison kind of fell apart on me. | 我想甩个比喻 但没成功 |
[09:44] | But the point is, Jack’s on your side. | 但重点是 杰克支持你 |
[09:47] | He knows you’re ready for a solo mission. | 他知道你有能力单独应对任务了 |
[09:52] | Cheer up. | 别泄气 |
[09:53] | She is not ready for a solo mission. | 她还没准备好单独出任务 |
[09:55] | I thought you said what happened on the plane is your fault, Jack. | 你不是说飞机上的事 都是你的错吗 杰克 |
[09:58] | What? Yeah. What I said about the plane. | 对对 飞机上的事 |
[10:00] | Yeah, it was totally my fault. There. | 都是我的错 确实 |
[10:01] | And mine. | 我也有错 |
[10:02] | I helped. I u-unhelped. | 有我一份力 我没出上力 |
[10:05] | You know I dock your pay every time you lie to me, right? | 你们知道每次说谎 我都会扣你们的工资吧 |
[10:07] | When did we start doing that? | 什么时候开始的 |
[10:09] | I know what happened on the plane, guys. | 我知道飞机上发生了什么事 各位 |
[10:11] | Okay. Then you know she’s not ready. | 好吧 那你就知道她还不到火候啊 |
[10:13] | – I know this mission needs her. – So what? | -我知道这个任务需要她 -那又如何 |
[10:16] | Look, it’s not… | 不是… |
[10:17] | it’s not just about what happened on the plane, okay? | 不仅是飞机上的事 |
[10:18] | Riley still hasn’t dealt with, | 莱丽还没放下 |
[10:20] | – you know, offing somebody. – I know. | -杀死别人的事 -我知道 |
[10:22] | Taking a life is the hardest part of this job. | 这份工作最难的一部分就是杀死别人 |
[10:25] | Look, I’ve seen operatives way more seasoned than Riley fall apart. | 我见过比莱丽更有经验的特工因此崩溃 |
[10:29] | But pulling them from the field? No. | 但不让他们出外勤吗 不 |
[10:32] | That shatters their confidence. | 那会打击他们的自信心 |
[10:36] | She’s got a point. | 她说得有道理 |
[10:37] | Are you serious? | 你不是吧 |
[10:38] | Riley can do this, but not if you don’t give her a chance. | 莱丽能行 但你得给她一个机会 |
[10:39] | Chance to get herself killed. | 让她送死的机会啊 |
[10:40] | Give up on her now, and she may never get over it. | 现在不让她去 她可能永远过不了这道坎儿 |
[10:42] | Hey, a mission like this can go south six ways to Sunday in a hurry, | 这种任务 说出岔子就出岔子了 |
[10:45] | and you know it! | 你知道的 |
[10:48] | And you… you want to send her out there by herself? | 你想让她一个人去执行任务吗 |
[10:50] | Are you out of your mind?! | 你疯了吗 |
[10:51] | I’m telling you, Matty, it’s a mistake. | 我告诉你 马蒂 这是个错误 |
[10:53] | She is not ready for this! | 她还不到火候 |
[10:55] | Maybe not, Jack, | 也许吧 杰克 |
[10:56] | but if she can’t get through this mission, | 但如果她完成不了这次任务 |
[10:58] | then she just doesn’t belong in the field! | 那就表示她不适合干这行 |
[11:00] | She either gets back on the horse now… | 她要么去执行任务 |
[11:03] | or not at all. | 要么就别干了 |
[11:11] | Jack, unless Matty changed my orders, | 杰克 除非马蒂改变命令 |
[11:13] | I really don’t need another lecture. | 我真不需要再听你说教了 |
[11:15] | Hey, relax. I can’t talk you out of anything. | 别激动 我怎么都劝不了你 |
[11:18] | I know that. I’ve know that since you were a little kid. | 我知道 我从你小时候就知道了 |
[11:20] | Must have learned that stubbornness from you. | 这份固执肯定是跟你学的 |
[11:22] | Okay, well, good. Maybe I can teach you something else. | 好吧 那我可以教你点别的东西 |
[11:25] | Follow your gut on this thing, okay? | 执行任务时 相信直觉 |
[11:28] | If something doesn’t feel right, it’s probably not right. | 如果感觉不对劲 可能就是真有问题 |
[11:30] | You know what I mean? | 懂我意思吗 |
[11:31] | And pretty much the only thing you can count on | 基本上 你就只能相信 |
[11:33] | is that things will not go according to plan. | 计划赶不上变化快 |
[11:35] | But remember, when things do go wrong, you can always… | 但记住 当事情出了岔子时 你可以… |
[11:38] | – Improvise. – Right. | -随机应变 -对 |
[11:40] | Matty and I will be your eyes and ears back here at headquarters. | 我和马蒂会在总部 为你导航 |
[11:44] | They’ll check me for bugs as soon as I get there. | 我一到那里 他们就会检测是否有窃听器 |
[11:46] | If I don’t go in dark, I might not come back. | 如果我不切断联系 我就可能回不来了 |
[11:48] | Watching from a stakeout-mobile is bad enough. | 只能远远盯着你 就够糟了 |
[11:50] | How are we supposed to watch your back | 如果我们还听不到你说话 |
[11:51] | if we can’t even hear you talk? | 那怎么增援你啊 |
[11:54] | Riley, can I borrow your necklace? | 莱丽 借用下你项链 |
[12:02] | Are those my headphones? | 那是我的耳机吗 |
[12:03] | I think they were your headphones, man. | 应该是 |
[12:09] | During the Cold War, | 冷战期间 |
[12:10] | the Soviets invented a passive listening device, | 苏联人发明了一种被动监听装置 |
[12:15] | and they hid it inside of a U.S. Ambassador’s office. | 并将其藏在一位美国大使的办公室 |
[12:26] | And they called it | 他们称之为 |
[12:27] | – “The Thing.” – They had the whole KGB, | -“小东西” -克格勃的所有特工 |
[12:30] | and that was the best name they could come up with? | 就想不出个更好的名字吗 |
[12:33] | Sounds better in Russian. | 用俄语讲还挺好听 |
[12:35] | The Americans were very careful about scanning for bugs. | 美国人探查窃听器时很仔细 |
[12:39] | But The Thing would only transmit | 但”小东西”只有在被微波光束照射时 |
[12:41] | if there was a microwave beam pointed directly at it. | 才会传送讯息 |
[12:44] | So, no beam, no transmission, | 不照射就不会传输信号 |
[12:46] | no Bedlam finding the bug? | “疯人院”就发现不了窃听器 |
[12:51] | Now you hear me. | 这样你就能听见声音 |
[12:54] | Now you don’t. | 这样就听不到 |
[12:55] | Okay, so we’ll be able to hear her. | 我们到时就能听见她说话了 |
[12:58] | How will she be able to hear us? | 那她怎么能听到我们说话呢 |
[12:59] | She won’t. It’s a one-way only. | 她听不到 是单向的 |
[13:02] | So I get to do this whole op without Jack’s voice in my ear? | 我执行任务期间 不必听杰克碎碎念了 |
[13:05] | Best mission ever. | 有史以来最棒任务 |
[13:07] | If anything goes wrong, we’ll hear it, | 出了差错 我们就能听到 |
[13:08] | and we’ll be there right away. | 会立刻前去支援 |
[13:09] | Got to come up with a code word | 得想个暗号 |
[13:11] | or something if she needs some help. | 方便她求助 |
[13:12] | If thing’s go pear-shaped, just say… “albatross.” | 要是搞砸了 就说”信天翁” |
[13:16] | I’m not gonna say “albatross.” | 我才不要说”信天翁” |
[13:18] | Gesundheit.I don’t care, man. | “祝你健康”也行 无所谓 |
[13:19] | Make it up. You got to say something. | 你随便编一个就是了 |
[13:21] | Help? How’s “Help” for a code word, Jack? | “救我” 用”救我”作暗号怎么样 杰克 |
[13:24] | I mean, it’s not that good honestly. | 说实话 不怎么样 |
[13:25] | Hey, potato, potahtoe. | “马铃薯” “马林薯” |
[13:26] | Tomato, tomahtoe. | “西红柿” “西猴柿” |
[13:27] | “疯人院74” 坐标 | |
[13:29] | Bedlam just sent the location for the meet. | “疯人院”发来了见面地点 |
[13:34] | Well, are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[13:54] | Just another Friday night at the office. | 就当是在办公室度过的寻常周五夜晚吧 |
[14:09] | I don’t like this, man. | 这样可不好 |
[14:11] | – I don’t like it. – I know. | -这样不好 -我知道 |
[14:13] | I could tell because you said, “I don’t like this, man” | 因为在我们来的路上 |
[14:16] | over and over and over until we got here. | 这句话你说了无数遍 |
[14:19] | Just… have a little faith. | 对她有点信心 |
[14:21] | Riley knows what she’s doing. | 莱丽心中有数 |
[14:29] | What do you want? | 什么事 |
[14:30] | I’m Artemis37. I hear someone’s been… | 我是阿尔忒弥斯37 听说有人找… |
[14:33] | Use your words, dude. | 动口别动手 |
[14:46] | That’s my cue. | 来信号了 |
[14:51] | Jabba the Hacker’s getting awfully handsy up there. | 黑客贾巴[星战人物]手脚不老实啊 |
[14:53] | Easy, Jack. She’s got this. | 淡定点 杰克 她能应付 |
[15:09] | She’s in. | 她进去了 |
[15:10] | Patching audio to Phoenix. | 向凤凰总部传输音频 |
[15:17] | I don’t like this. | 这样不好 |
[15:18] | Riley has hacked the NSA twice. | 莱丽黑进国安局两次 |
[15:22] | And how many international disasters has she helped us avert? | 还帮助我们阻止了多起国际罪案 |
[15:25] | – She can handle a few hackers. – Yeah. | -区区几个黑客 她应付得来 -得了 |
[15:26] | I don’t need you to remind me how tough she is, okay? | 不用你提醒我 她有多厉害 |
[15:29] | I’m still gonna worry about her. | 我还是会担心她 |
[15:30] | Did you see the size of that guy? | 你看到那家伙多大块头了吗 |
[15:32] | He’s a big guy. | 他块头挺大 |
[15:33] | He’s a big dude. | 相当大块啊 |
[15:41] | You are a hard person to track down, Artemis. | 你可真难找 阿尔忒弥斯 |
[15:44] | Well, that’s ’cause I’m not looking to be found. | 因为我不想被人找到 |
[15:46] | I don’t even get out of bed if I don’t like the offer. | 如果条件不好 我连床不都不会下 |
[15:49] | Well, clearly, you like our offer. | 显然 你满意我们开出的条件 |
[15:51] | It was enough to get me here. | 起码我愿意来看看 |
[15:53] | But since I don’t know anything about this job, | 但既然我还不知道具体工作 |
[15:55] | and I certainly don’t know who you are, | 也不知道你们是谁 |
[15:57] | you better start sharing, or I walk. | 你最好赶紧说说 不然我就走了 |
[16:05] | I’m Cyclone. | 我是飓风 |
[16:07] | That’s Akira, that’s D-Rez, | 那边两位是阿基拉 德蕾丝 |
[16:10] | and that small mountain of a man behind you– | 你身后像座小山的伙计 |
[16:12] | that’s Goliath. | 叫歌利亚 |
[16:14] | Cyclone? Goliath? | 飓风 歌利亚 |
[16:15] | You guys hackers or theme park rides? | 你们到底是黑客还是游乐园设施 |
[16:17] | I’ve never heard of any of you before. | 我从没听说过你们 |
[16:18] | You’ve heard of us. | 听说过的 |
[16:20] | You remember the worm that hit the stock exchange last year? | 你还记得去年攻击证券交易所的病毒蠕虫吗 |
[16:23] | Yeah, someone made off with more than five mil, right? | 记得 那帮人因此挣了五百多万吧 |
[16:25] | $5,285,000. | 528万5千 |
[16:28] | And we’re still blackmailing | 我们还在利用内幕交易 |
[16:30] | the owner of a biotech company for insider trading. | 敲诈一家生物技术公司的老总呢 |
[16:33] | Did you want to see his e-mails? | 你想看看他的邮件吗 |
[16:35] | I’ll wait till you post about it online. | 还是等你公布到网上 我再看吧 |
[16:37] | Well, now that we’re all besties, | 既然大家都是”好朋友”了 |
[16:39] | how about you tell me about this job? | 你就说说看这单要做什么吧 |
[16:41] | Well, let’s just put it like this. | 不如这样 |
[16:44] | If you gave yourself root kernel access to the NSA network, | 既然你都能获取国安局网络的根内核访问权限 |
[16:48] | this really shouldn’t be a problem, | 这单对你来说应该不成问题 |
[16:50] | given that you are Artemis. | 前提你得是真正的阿尔忒弥斯 |
[16:52] | And I heard that she was dormant for a couple years, so… | 我听说她隐退好几年了 所以… |
[16:56] | how do I even know that you’re her? | 怎么证明你就是她呢 |
[16:58] | I don’t see anyone else here who swiped right. | 这儿其他人也没证明过自己啊 |
[17:01] | Yeah, that’s not gonna cut it. | 别来这套 |
[17:04] | Before we talk business, I need to see your skills. | 谈正事前 我得先看看你的本事 |
[17:08] | I want you to hack in to the city’s electrical grid, | 我要你黑进本市的电网 |
[17:11] | shut it down. | 将其关闭 |
[17:12] | You got five minutes. | 给你五分钟 |
[17:15] | You came to me, remember? That means you need me. | 是你主动找我 这说明你需要我 |
[17:18] | I can walk any time I want. | 只要我想 随时可以走人 |
[17:21] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[17:24] | actually… | 那可不行 |
[17:31] | Turn up your little microwaves. That sounded like a gun. | 音量调大点 好像有枪啊 |
[17:34] | Yeah, the volume’s up as loud as it’ll go. | 音量已经调到最大了 |
[17:35] | – All right. You know, we’re done here. – Hey, hey, stop. | -够了 我们不能干坐着了 -别去 |
[17:38] | Give her a chance. | 给她个机会 |
[17:39] | He’s right, Jack. | 他说得对 杰克 |
[17:40] | If I called in the cavalry every time the two of you | 要是你俩每次被枪指着 |
[17:42] | had guns pointed at you, | 我都叫救兵 |
[17:44] | you’d never get anything done. | 你们就什么都干不成了 |
[17:46] | Let this play out. | 静观其变 |
[17:49] | Are you sure Riley’s safe in there? | 你确定莱丽在那里安全吗 |
[17:50] | Not really. | 不太确定 |
[17:52] | But I wouldn’t have put her in the field | 但我要是觉得她应付不来 |
[17:53] | if I didn’t think she could handle it. | 就不会派她出外勤了 |
[17:55] | You gonna work, or you gonna bleed? | 证明自己 或是挨枪子儿 自己选吧 |
[17:57] | Five minutes. | 五分钟 |
[17:59] | Start the clock. | 开始计时吧 |
[18:08] | You know, based on your reputation, you’re… | 据传言 你… |
[18:10] | – you’re not exactly what I expected. – Yeah? | -你和我想的不太一样 -是吗 |
[18:13] | I didn’t really have any expectations about you, | 我倒没设想过你什么样 |
[18:16] | since I never heard of you before today, so… | 因为今天之前我从没听说过你 |
[18:21] | Enough chitchat. | 闲聊够了 |
[18:23] | Clock’s ticking. | 时间不等人 |
[18:27] | Okay, that was definitely a gun. | 刚才那绝对是枪 |
[18:29] | Yeah, but, Jack? | 没错 可是杰克 |
[18:31] | – Jack, get back in the car. – No. | -杰克 回车上去 -不 |
[18:33] | – Jack, she didn’t say “albatross.” – So what?! | -杰克 她没说”信天翁” -那又如何 |
[18:36] | Stand down, Jack. | 原地待命 杰克 |
[18:37] | This is the only lead we have. | 这是我们唯一的线索 |
[18:38] | Yeah? That’s the only Riley we have, too. | 是吗 那也是我们唯一的莱丽 |
[18:40] | And if you go in there now, | 如果你现在进去 |
[18:41] | you’ll blow Riley’s cover and put her life in danger. | 会暴露莱丽的身份 让她陷入危险 |
[18:44] | I’m not the one who put her life in danger, okay? | 让她陷入危险的人不是我 好吗 |
[18:46] | You’re the one that did that. | 让她冒险的人是你 |
[18:47] | You should have never sent her in there in the first place. | 你一开始就不该派她去 |
[18:50] | I’m putting a stop to this right now. | 我现在就要制止这一切 |
[18:51] | Right now! | 立刻 |
[18:56] | Well, the lights are still on. | 灯还亮着 |
[19:00] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[19:01] | You know what I’m about to do. | 你知道我要做什么 |
[19:02] | No, you’re not. | 不 不行 |
[19:03] | Yeah. I wouldn’t advise getting in my way right now. | 你最好别挡路 |
[19:05] | You want to get to her, you’re gonna have to go through me. | 你要去找她 就得先过我这一关 |
[19:08] | – Boy, get out of my face. – Stop! Stop! | -小子 让开 -停 停 |
[19:10] | Man! You’re not the only one who cares about her. I do, too. | 不是只有你关心她 我也是 |
[19:11] | But she can handle herself. | 但她能照顾好自己 |
[19:13] | The only one who can’t see that is you. | 只有你看不清这一点 |
[19:15] | And if you don’t learn to see it right now, | 如果你现在还看不清 |
[19:17] | you might just get her killed. | 你可能会害死她 |
[19:21] | Don’t make me hurt you, man. | 别逼我伤害你 |
[19:27] | Really? You’re throwing in the towel already? | 不是吧 你这就放弃了吗 |
[19:30] | Artemis, you’re a disappointment. | 阿尔忒弥斯 你真令我失望 |
[19:33] | I don’t think you want to do that. | 你不会开枪 |
[19:40] | I’m locked out! | 我失去电脑控制权了 |
[19:42] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[19:44] | Well, hacking a power grid felt too easy. | 黑进电网太简单了 |
[19:46] | I hacked you guys instead, | 所以我黑进了你们的电脑 |
[19:47] | put ransomware on all of your rigs. | 在你们所有设备里安装了勒索软件 |
[19:50] | If I don’t enter a code in the next 30 seconds, | 如果我三十秒内不输入指令 |
[19:52] | all your gear will be wiped clean. | 你们电脑上所有数据都会被清除 |
[19:54] | And by the way, | 顺便说下 |
[19:56] | last time a guy pulled a gun on me, he wound up dead. | 上一个用枪指着我的男人 他死了 |
[19:59] | So either pull the trigger, or get that thing out of my face. | 要么开枪 要么把枪放下 |
[20:07] | Good decision. | 明智之选 |
[20:08] | Jack. Stop! | 杰克 停下 |
[20:10] | – She’s fine! – How do you know that? | -她没事 -你怎么知道 |
[20:12] | Because I’m listening, Jack. | 因为我一直在听 杰克 |
[20:15] | Fine. You’ve convinced me. | 好吧 我信了 |
[20:17] | Now turn our rigs back on. | 恢复我们的设备吧 |
[20:26] | Why don’t we stop playing games and you tell me about this job? | 别耍花样了 我们谈谈正事吧 |
[20:30] | Riley did it. She’s in. | 莱丽成功了 她打入组织了 |
[20:31] | Good. Because Jack’s out. | 很好 因为杰克出局了 |
[20:33] | – Matty. – You nearly blew the entire op. | -马蒂 -你差点搞砸了整个行动 |
[20:36] | You’re emotionally compromised, Jack, | 你太感情用事了 杰克 |
[20:37] | and you’re coming home. | 我要你马上回来 |
[20:39] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[20:47] | This really is a gorgeous office, Mr. Ambassador. | 这间办公室真豪华 大使先生 |
[20:51] | And I’m so glad we could share a little private time. | 我很高兴能和你独处 |
[20:57] | Now… | 现在 |
[20:59] | I have some questions for you. | 我要问你几个问题 |
[21:01] | And if you answer them all, | 如果你全部回答 |
[21:03] | your bosses back in Beijing never need to know | 你北京的上司就不会得知 |
[21:06] | you brought a foreign operative into your private study. | 你把一个外国特工带进了私人书房 |
[21:12] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[21:13] | What agency do you work for? | 你为哪个机构效力 |
[21:16] | Sorry. That’s me. | 抱歉 我手机响了 |
[21:25] | I’m with our diplomatic friend at the moment. | 我正和我们的大使先生在一起 |
[21:30] | Now? I’m about to acquire the… | 现在吗 我就要问出… |
[21:33] | Yes, I understand. | 好 明白了 |
[21:37] | We’re gonna have to continue this another time. | 我们的谈话只能下次再继续了 |
[21:40] | But until then… | 但在那之前 |
[21:43] | this is going to have to be our little secret. | 这将是我们之间的小秘密 |
[21:55] | I just received a massive encrypted data | 我刚收到了大量加密数据 |
[21:57] | dump to my personal e-mail, | 转储到了我的私人邮箱 |
[21:58] | and it looks like it’s from Riley Davis? | 似乎是莱丽·戴维斯发来的 |
[22:00] | And I’m not looking at it because… | 那为什么我还没看到这些数据呢 |
[22:05] | Are these Bedlam’s files? | 这些是”疯人院”的文件吗 |
[22:06] | When Riley hacked their gear, | 肯定是莱丽黑进他们设备时 |
[22:07] | she must have stolen them to send back. | 窃取了文件 然后传了回来 |
[22:09] | She also gave us mirror access to her machine | 她还给了我们镜像访问她电脑的权限 |
[22:11] | so we can see everything she’s doing. | 这样我们就能看到她所做的一切了 |
[22:12] | And… have you figure out Bedlam’s plan for the cyber attack? | 你弄清”疯人院”的网络攻击计划了吗 |
[22:16] | Using the files we all just got just a few seconds ago? | 就靠我们几秒前刚得到的这些文件吗 |
[22:22] | We’re all over that, Miss Matty. Come on, come on. | 我们都忘了这茬了 马蒂小姐 快 快 |
[22:23] | I know you’re new, but we need to hurry with this. | 我知道你是新来的 但我们必须赶紧查出来 |
[22:27] | Are you off your meds or something? | 你是忘吃药了还是怎样 |
[22:29] | Okay, before you go full Yosemite Sam on me, | 好了 你朝我发火前 |
[22:32] | ask yourself if getting into a shouting match | 扪心自问 你现在这么叫嚣 |
[22:33] | will do anything to make Riley safer. | 对保证莱丽的安全有没有一丁点帮助 |
[22:38] | You just better be right. | 你最好是对的 |
[22:45] | We here to make a withdrawal? | 我们是来取钱吗 |
[22:47] | You’re here to give us root access to an encrypted network. | 你是来帮我们获取加密网络根访问权限的 |
[22:50] | That’s really all you need to know. | 你知道这些就够了 |
[23:09] | Do you realize I was this close to accessing | 你知道马蒂让我收手时 |
[23:12] | the Chinese ambassador’s offshore accounts when Matty pulled me out? | 我差一点就能获取中国大使的离岸账户了 |
[23:15] | You think you’re not happy about it, | 你要是觉得自己快气炸了 |
[23:16] | you should see Jack. | 看看杰克吧 |
[23:18] | Mac, do you mind? | 小麦 帮我拉一下 |
[23:21] | Yeah. | 好 |
[23:36] | What’s their play? | 他们想干什么 |
[23:39] | Not sure. | 不知道 |
[23:40] | Since when do hackers rob banks in person? | 黑客什么时候开始来现场抢银行了 |
[23:47] | It’s your girlfriend? | 你女友吗 |
[23:49] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[23:50] | Fifth text in the last two hours. | 两个小时内第五条短信了 |
[23:52] | Lots of emojis. | 他发了很多小表情 |
[23:54] | I figured out Jack met Riley when Riley was about ten or 11, | 我猜莱丽10岁或11岁时 杰克认识了她 |
[23:58] | that her real dad was abusive, | 莱丽的生父经常家暴 |
[23:59] | so Jack stepped in to fill that role, | 所以杰克就担当了父亲的角色 |
[24:01] | and that Riley’s the closest thing Jack has to a family of his own. | 杰克把莱丽当成自己亲闺女 |
[24:06] | Dude, trained interrogator. I notice stuff. | 哥们儿 我是专业审讯员 观察力敏锐 |
[24:09] | What I can’t figure out is why Jack’s being so overprotective | 但我搞不懂为什么杰克保护欲这么强 |
[24:12] | of a woman who can clearly fend for herself. | 莱丽显然能够保护自己 |
[24:14] | Well, she did freeze up on our last mission, so… | 她上次执行任务时愣住了 所以… |
[24:17] | Yeah, but you’re not treating her like a helpless little girl. | 但你没把她当作无助的小女孩 |
[24:19] | He is. Why? | 只有杰克这样 为什么 |
[24:21] | When abusive dad got abusive, | 莱丽她爸家暴时 |
[24:23] | Jack kind of kicked his ass, so… | 杰克狠狠教训了他一顿 所以… |
[24:26] | he thought Riley would never forgive him, | 他觉得莱丽永远不会原谅他 |
[24:28] | And he just left. | 然后他就跑了 |
[24:30] | So he feels guilty because he abandoned her then, | 他一直为抛弃她而内疚 |
[24:33] | and he doesn’t want to make the same mistake now. | 不想再重蹈覆辙了 |
[24:35] | Yeah. | 对 |
[24:44] | Matty, I’ve rendezvoused with Cage, | 马蒂 我和凯姬会合了 |
[24:46] | and it looks like they’re just planning to rob the bank? | 他们似乎打算抢银行 |
[24:48] | No, they’re planning to assassinate the Secretary of Defense. | 不 他们是打算暗杀国防部长 |
[24:52] | The files that Riley slipped us contained details of their plans. | 莱丽偷传回来的文件里 有详细计划 |
[24:55] | Bedlam’s getting paid $20 million to kill Secretary Vasquez. | 有人花两千万让”疯人院”杀掉巴斯克斯部长 |
[24:59] | Well, unless the SecDef is still in the bank right now, | 除非国防部长就在银行 |
[25:01] | I think it’s safe to pull Riley out of there. | 不然我们可以让莱丽安全撤离了 |
[25:03] | I mean, we know what they’re planning on doing. Right? | 我们已经知道他们的打算了 对吧 |
[25:05] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成 |
[25:06] | Famous last words, Jack. | “任务完成”是失败之母 杰克 |
[25:08] | We only know the who. | 我们只知道所涉人物 |
[25:09] | We don’t know the where, when, | 还不知道地点 时间 |
[25:11] | or how they plan to carry out this cyber assassination. | 也不知道他们打算如何实施网络暗杀 |
[25:13] | Cyber assassination, my ass. | 鬼才信什么网络暗杀啊 |
[25:15] | I can’t believe we’re risking Riley’s neck for something | 我们竟然把莱丽置于险境 |
[25:17] | as crazy as killing somebody with a computer. | 就因为”电脑杀人”这种荒唐事啊 |
[25:19] | What are they gonna do– | 他们要怎样 |
[25:20] | beat him to death with their laptops? | 用笔记本砸死他吗 |
[25:22] | It’s not that crazy, Jack, all right? | 也没那么荒唐 好吗 杰克 |
[25:23] | Everything is online these days, | 这年头一切都联着网 |
[25:24] | so everyone is vulnerable. | 因此每个人都会受到攻击 |
[25:26] | Any number of devices could be turned against us at any time: | 任何设备随时可能用来对付我们 |
[25:29] | traffic lights, medical implants, planes, cars… | 交通信号灯 医疗植入物 飞机 汽车 |
[25:31] | All right, all right, thanks, I get it. | 行了 行了 谢谢科普 我明白了 |
[25:34] | Who is she again? | 我又忘了 她谁啊 |
[25:35] | They’re right, Jack. | 他们说得对 杰克 |
[25:36] | You know, with just a few keystrokes, | 黑客们只要按几个键 |
[25:38] | these hackers can kill you from halfway around the world. | 就能从地球另一边杀掉你 |
[25:41] | Which is why we need to leave Riley in. | 所以莱丽得留在那里 |
[25:44] | So where’s the SecDef now? | 那国防部长现在在哪儿 |
[25:48] | My God. | 我天啊 |
[25:50] | He’s here, in L.A. | 他就在这儿 在洛杉矶 |
[25:51] | At a restaurant just a few blocks away. | 就在几个街区以外的一个餐厅 |
[25:53] | Well, that’s too close to be a coincidence. | 这么近 不可能是巧合 |
[25:55] | So why can’t we just call the guy | 那我们何不打给他 |
[25:57] | and tell him not to go anywhere near a computer? | 告诉他千万别靠近电脑 |
[25:59] | Jack, because his phone is a computer. | 杰克 因为他的手机就相当于电脑 |
[26:00] | It’s probably got spyware all over it, | 估计已经被装了间谍程序 |
[26:02] | so any attempt to warn him could tip Bedlam off, | 所以警告他就会惊动”疯人院” |
[26:04] | put Riley in danger. | 莱丽就会有危险 |
[26:06] | Yeah, but we can’t wait around | 对 但我们不能干等着 |
[26:07] | to figure out how breaking into a bank leads to a murder. | 看银行抢劫演变成谋杀案吧 |
[26:10] | Mac, Cage, I need you to go warn the SecDef in person. | 小麦 凯姬 你们去亲自警告国防部长 |
[26:12] | Hell no. | 那可不行 |
[26:13] | It’s bad enough you’re pulling me off the case, | 你不让我参与案子就算了 |
[26:15] | but now you’re just gonna leave Riley hanging out in the breeze | 现在又要支走他俩 |
[26:17] | with nobody watching her six? | 让莱丽一人行动没人照应 |
[26:19] | The mission is to save the secretary of defense. | 我们的任务是保护国防部长 |
[26:22] | If Mac can’t watch her back, then I’m going to. | 如果小麦不能照应她 那么我去 |
[26:26] | You understand me? | 你明白吗 |
[26:29] | I’m a little sick of people standing in my way today, Bozer, | 我今天受够被拦路了 博兹 |
[26:32] | so with all due respect… | 恕我直言 |
[26:33] | All due respect, Jack, | 恕我直言 杰克 |
[26:34] | Riley’s got all of Phoenix watching her back. | 凤凰基金会的人都照应着莱丽呢 |
[26:36] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[26:36] | Cyclone switched off the security cams, | 飓风把监控关了 |
[26:38] | but Jill turned them back on. | 但吉尔又给打开了 |
[26:39] | Who is this Jill person? | 这个吉尔是谁啊 |
[26:42] | Her. | 她 |
[26:43] | Riley’s been teaching me some tricks. | 莱丽教了我几招 |
[26:45] | Jack, Phoenix is going to keep an eye on Riley. Okay? | 杰克 组织会照应莱丽 放心 |
[26:48] | While we figure out what these hackers are doing at the bank. | 我们先搞清这些黑客在银行做什么 |
[26:51] | Mac, Cage, go warn the SecDef. | 小麦 凯姬 去警告国防部长 |
[27:05] | Why go from hacking the stock market to robbing a bank? | 为何从黑股市变成抢银行了 |
[27:09] | ‘Cause that’s not why we’re here. | 我们不是来抢银行的 |
[27:11] | Is that the janitorial closet? | 那是洁具间吗 |
[27:13] | Did these weirdos break into a bank holding millions of dollars | 这些怪人闯进数百万的银行 |
[27:16] | just so they can clean it real good? | 就为了好好打扫一下吗 |
[27:36] | Find out what’s on the other side of that wall. | 查一下墙那边有什么 |
[27:38] | Do you kids have any idea how many death threats I get a day? | 你们知道我一天收到多少死亡威胁吗 |
[27:42] | I appreciate the warning. | 我很感激你们来警告我 |
[27:44] | And I’ll… | 我会… |
[27:44] | I’ll definitely have my phone and laptop checked for malware. | 我会去检查一下电脑和手机里有无病毒 |
[27:47] | You have to trust us. | 你必须得相信我们 |
[27:48] | But unless Phoenix has harder intel | 除非凤凰基金会能拿出更有力的证据 |
[27:50] | than “Somebody plans to kill you with technology…” | 而不是一句”有人试图用科技杀死你” |
[27:54] | I have a plane to catch. | 我还要赶飞机 |
[27:56] | A plane is, actually, | 飞机其实刚好是 |
[27:57] | one of the main things that they could hack. | 他们主要能黑进的东西 |
[28:09] | The building next door is owned by Spartan Safeguard Solutions, | 墙后这栋建筑是斯巴达安全防护公司 |
[28:13] | a data management company that hosts secure servers | 这家数据管理公司 |
[28:15] | for dozens of different companies: | 为数家公司提供安全服务器 |
[28:16] | tech giants, hospitals, aircraft manufacturers, car makers. | 包括科技巨头 医院 飞机和汽车制造商 |
[28:20] | With root level access to these servers, | 如果入侵这些服务器的根目录 |
[28:21] | Bedlam could easily upload the malware | “疯人院”可以轻易上传病毒 |
[28:23] | to crash a car or bring down a plane. | 让一辆车或飞机撞毁 |
[28:25] | You’re up, Artemis. | 该你了 阿尔忒弥斯 |
[28:26] | We are jacked in behind their firewall, | 他们的防火墙把我们拦住了 |
[28:28] | so we just need you to hack the system | 需要你黑进系统 |
[28:29] | and give us full admin privileges. | 让我们获取管理员权限 |
[28:37] | This isn’t just part of their plan. | 这不只是他们计划的一部分 |
[28:38] | This is their plan. | 这就是他们的整个计划 |
[28:39] | Mac, Cage, do you have eyes on the SecDef? | 小麦 凯姬 你们找到国防部长了 |
[28:41] | This assassination is going down right now. | 暗杀行动马上要开始了 |
[28:46] | He’s leaving in a black SUV. | 他乘黑色防弹车走了 |
[28:47] | A late-model, super-hackable SUV. | 最新型超容易被黑客攻击的防弹车 |
[28:49] | Well, then, catch up to it, fast. | 那你们赶紧跟上 |
[28:51] | We just got to hope | 我们只能祈祷 |
[28:52] | she can stall them long enough for that to happen. | 她能拖住他们 不让祸事发生 |
[28:54] | Looks like she’s trying. | 似乎她已经这么做了 |
[28:55] | She can type way faster than that. | 她平时的速度比这快 |
[28:57] | What’s taking you so long? | 怎么花这么久 |
[28:59] | You hacked us much quicker than this. | 你黑我们可比这快多了 |
[29:00] | I’d go a lot faster if I knew what I was hacking into. | 我要是知道被黑的目标 我会更快 |
[29:05] | I see the problem. | 我知道问题所在了 |
[29:06] | You’re mirroring your whole system to somebody else. | 你把你的系统镜像传给别人了 |
[29:10] | Who do you work for? | 你为谁效力 |
[29:12] | I said, who are you working for? | 我再问一句 你为谁效力 |
[29:14] | We need to leave. | 我们得走了 |
[29:15] | We’ll deal with her later. | 晚点再解决她 |
[29:17] | We have a man to murder. | 我们还有人要杀 |
[29:19] | Besides, she’s already gotten around most of this encryption. | 而且她已经破译大半了 |
[29:22] | You happy? | 你开心了 |
[29:31] | We’ve got full admin access. | 我们已经获得管理员权限了 |
[29:33] | We can upload the malware on the move. | 我们可以边走边上传病毒 |
[29:43] | Artemis. | 阿尔忒弥斯 |
[29:44] | I can’t say that it’s been a pleasure doing business with you. | 虽说跟你合作不太愉快 |
[29:47] | But this next part should be fun. | 但接下来这部分肯定很有趣 |
[29:55] | Don’t worry, Riley. | 别怕 莱丽 |
[29:56] | I let you down once, | 我辜负过你一次 |
[29:57] | I’ll never let it happen again. | 绝不会辜负你第二次 |
[30:08] | This thing is beautiful, but what’s wrong with our car? | 这车是好看 但为何不开我们的车 |
[30:10] | Anything built after ’97 is basically a rolling computer. | 97年后生产的车 基本都相当于计算机 |
[30:13] | This, on the other hand, is four wheels, | 而这辆就是四个轮子 |
[30:15] | a chassis, and a whole lot of horses. | 一个底盘 外加很强的马力 |
[30:33] | Okay, SecDef’s car is six blocks ahead, | 我们距离国防部长还有六条街 |
[30:35] | but we still have no idea how Bedlam plans to kill him. | 但我们还不知道”疯人院”打算怎么杀他 |
[30:37] | Right now I’d just settle for catching up. | 我们先追上再说 |
[30:39] | You got a plan for when we do? | 你有计划吗 |
[30:41] | Because he’s got three armed guards, | 他可有三个配枪保镖 |
[30:42] | and he’s already blown us off once. | 而且他已经拒绝过我们一次了 |
[30:44] | It’s not like he’s just gonna pull over. | 他肯定不会乖乖停车 |
[30:47] | All right, tell me where he’s going. | 好吧 告诉我他要去哪儿 |
[30:48] | I’m gonna get ahead of him. | 我要赶在他前面 |
[30:59] | Are you sure this is gonna work? | 你确定这管用吗 |
[31:01] | I’m never that sure. | 我非常确定 |
[31:29] | Send backup, now! | 派遣支援 快 |
[31:38] | What the hell are you people doing? | 你们到底想干什么 |
[31:48] | Come on, Matty, I don’t have time for this right now. | 拜托 马蒂 我现在没空理你 |
[31:50] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[31:51] | – It’s me. – Riley? | -是我 -莱丽 |
[31:53] | Did you get free? Are you safe? | 你逃出来了 安全了吗 |
[31:55] | I’m still working on that. | 我还在想办法 |
[31:56] | They left some gear in the trunk with me, | 我在后备箱 这儿有些工具 |
[31:57] | so I used it to make a phone. | 我用来做了部手机 |
[31:59] | Yours was the only number I had memorized. | 我只记得你的手机号 |
[32:00] | Do you know where you are right now, | 你知道你现在在哪儿吗 |
[32:01] | do you know where they’re taking you? | 你知道他们要带你去哪儿 |
[32:02] | My phone doesn’t have GPS. | 我手机没有定位 |
[32:04] | Well, I’ll have Phoenix track your cell phone signal. | 我会告诉凤凰总部跟踪你的手机信号 |
[32:09] | I smell the ocean. | 我闻着像在海边 |
[32:12] | I think they’re getting closer to where they’re gonna… | 我觉得他们快到解决我的地方… |
[32:16] | Jack, if anything happens, | 杰克 如果我发生不幸 |
[32:17] | can you please tell my mom for me that | 你能帮我告诉我妈 |
[32:19] | – I… – don’t do this right now. | -我… -没到说这话的时候 |
[32:20] | I’m not telling your mom a damn thing. | 我不会给你妈转告任何消息 |
[32:22] | I’m on my way to get you. | 我这就去救你 |
[32:24] | When this is over, we’re-we’re gonna eat pizza, | 等结束了 我们还要一起吃披萨 |
[32:26] | we’re gonna play some Skee-Ball, all right? | 一起玩快乐滚球 好吗 |
[32:29] | – Yeah. – You can do this. | -好的 -你能行 |
[32:30] | So listen up. | 所以听好了 |
[32:31] | If I don’t get to you before they stop that car, | 如果在他们停车前 我还没赶到 |
[32:35] | – you have to be ready to… – Stop the car. | -你得做好准备… -让车停下 |
[32:37] | Jack, I got an idea. | 杰克 我有主意了 |
[32:39] | I got to go. | 我先挂了 |
[32:47] | You wanted Artemis? | 你想要阿尔忒弥斯 |
[32:50] | You got her. | 如你所愿 |
[32:50] | Jack, we got a lock on Riley’s cell phone. | 杰克 我们锁定了莱丽的手机 |
[32:52] | She’s three miles west of you. | 她在你西边4.8公里处 |
[32:58] | Malware just went live. | 病毒准备就绪 |
[33:00] | SecDef’s a dead man. | 国防部长死定了 |
[33:05] | What the hell’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[33:06] | The steering is locked up. | 方向盘被锁住了 |
[33:09] | Buckle your seat belts, boys. | 系好安全带 伙计们 |
[33:14] | Jack, they should be right in front of you. | 杰克 他们应该就在你前面 |
[33:15] | Yeah, I got ’em. | 没错 看到了 |
[33:23] | Riley! | 莱丽 |
[33:23] | This is kidnapping. And treason! | 这可是绑架 还有叛国罪 |
[33:25] | Actually, treason requires intent to aid the enemy, so… | 其实 帮助敌方才算叛国 所以… |
[33:28] | Mac, you’re not helping. | 小麦 你这是帮倒忙 |
[33:29] | We will let you go as soon as we know that you’re safe, sir. | 确保你安全后 我们就放你走 长官 |
[33:34] | Mac, I think we may know | 小麦 我们大概猜到 |
[33:36] | how Bedlam plans to kill the SecDef. | “疯人院”想如何刺杀国防部长了 |
[33:37] | Well, we’ve already got him away from any cars, or plane, | 我们已经让他远离汽车 或者飞机了 |
[33:40] | or laptop that they could use to hack into the… | 以及他们可能会黑的任何电脑… |
[33:43] | Mac. | 小麦 |
[33:44] | The company that Bedlam hacked makes medical devices. | “疯人院”黑进的那家公司是做医疗器械的 |
[33:47] | Now, there’s nothing in his file, | 虽然医疗档案里没写 |
[33:48] | but if the SecDef has an insulin pump or any kind of… | 但如果国防部长佩戴了胰岛素泵之类的… |
[33:54] | He has a pacemaker. | 他有个心脏起搏器 |
[33:55] | Bedlam hacked his heart. | “疯人院”黑进了他的心脏 |
[33:56] | They’re sending him into cardiac arrest. | 他们打算让他心脏骤停 |
[34:02] | Riley! | 莱丽 |
[34:05] | Riley! | 莱丽 |
[34:08] | Hang on. Hang on. | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[34:13] | I got you. | 我来救你了 |
[34:15] | Riley. Riley. Ri? | 莱丽 莱丽 小莱 |
[34:24] | Come here, baby. | 过来 宝贝 |
[34:26] | Boy. Boy. | 天呐 |
[34:31] | I got you. | 有我呢 |
[34:33] | I’m right here. | 我来救你了 |
[34:36] | I got you. | 有我在 |
[34:38] | You okay? Huh? | 你还好吗 |
[34:52] | How did we not know this guy had a pacemaker? | 我们怎么不知道这家伙有心脏起搏器呢 |
[34:54] | Matty read his entire file. | 马蒂查了他所有的资料 |
[34:56] | Vasquez was eying a run for the presidency, | 巴斯克斯当时正准备竞选总统 |
[34:58] | so it’s no surprise he tried to hide it. | 所以他隐瞒这点也不足为奇 |
[35:02] | This isn’t working. I can’t get a pulse. | 不管用 没有脉搏了 |
[35:06] | He’s in a-fib. | 他心房颤动了 |
[35:07] | They didn’t just shut down his pacemaker, | 他们不仅关闭了他的心脏起搏器 |
[35:09] | they reprogrammed it to deliver continuous shocks. | 还修改了设置 让其持续震颤 |
[35:12] | Well, unless you’ve got a plan to fix it, | 除非你能找到解决办法 |
[35:13] | we’re about to watch the secretary of defense die. | 否则我们只能看着国防部长送命了 |
[35:16] | Hang on, hang on, hang on. | 等等 等等 |
[35:19] | Go ahead, Mac. | 说吧 小麦 |
[35:20] | Jack, is Riley okay? | 杰克 莱丽没事吧 |
[35:22] | I-I think so. How’s the secretary of defense? | 应该没事 国防部长怎么样了 |
[35:25] | Not good. | 情况不妙 |
[35:26] | Riley, can you hack his pacemaker remotely | 莱丽 你能远程控制他的心脏起搏器 |
[35:28] | and remove the malware? | 把病毒杀掉吗 |
[35:31] | Not fast enough to save him. | 我做不到那么快 |
[35:33] | From what I saw, their code is riddled with logic bombs. | 他们的代码里面有很多”逻辑炸弹” |
[35:36] | Best I can do is to shut it off completely. | 我最多就只能彻底关掉 |
[35:38] | Yeah, I can work with that. Do that. | 好吧 我能接受 动手吧 |
[35:40] | No, no, wait a minute, now. | 不 等等 停一下 |
[35:41] | I stone cold flunked out of med school, | 虽然我被无情地赶出了医学院 |
[35:43] | but if you turn off his pacemaker, ain’t he gonna die? | 但如果把心脏起搏器关了 他还能活吗 |
[35:46] | Yes, technically, but I think I can fix that. | 理论上是 但我有办法解决 |
[35:48] | Well, brother, if you can fix death, | 兄弟 如果你能解决死亡 |
[35:49] | we’re in the wrong business. | 我们可干错行当了 |
[35:51] | You went to med school? | 你上过医学院吗 |
[35:52] | No, he’s lying. | 没 他撒谎 |
[35:54] | I seriously thought about it. | 我当初认真考虑过 |
[35:56] | Come on, get out of there. Come on. | 走吧 我们离开这里 走吧 |
[35:57] | I’m gonna borrow your phone. | 我要借用一下你的手机 |
[35:58] | You’ll get it back, I think. | 我会还给你…吧 |
[36:18] | Here, one second. | 稍等 |
[36:24] | Are you sure this is gonna work? | 你确定这样能行吗 |
[36:25] | Still no, but it’s our best shot. | 不确定 但这是唯一选择了 |
[36:27] | Riley… how’s it going? | 莱丽 情况怎么样了 |
[36:29] | Okay, I’m shutting off his pacemaker… | 我正关闭他的起搏器… |
[36:32] | now! | 好了 |
[36:34] | Okay, stop compressions. | 好了 停止按压 |
[36:39] | 1.17 hertz audio. | 1点17赫兹音频 |
[36:41] | It’s the same frequency as a human heartbeat. | 跟人类心跳的频率一样 |
[36:43] | The same pulse that’s coming out of those speakers | 扬声器传出的脉冲 |
[36:45] | is going through these wires. | 会通过电线传给他 |
[36:53] | We have a pulse. | 有脉搏了 |
[36:56] | I-It’s weak, but it’s there. | 很弱 但是有脉搏了 |
[37:00] | You just made an external pacemaker out of paper clips. | 你刚用回形针制作了一个外部起搏器 |
[37:04] | Yeah, and a 1967 Mustang fastback. | 没错 毕竟开着67年的野马 |
[37:06] | If you’re gonna do it, do it in style, right? | 办事也要有那个年代的风格 |
[37:10] | What the hell just happened? | 刚发生了什么 |
[37:12] | Yeah, I wouldn’t… I wouldn’t touch those, sir. | 你就别碰这些东西了 长官 |
[37:15] | You, you kind of need them to live. | 你需要这些才能活命 |
[37:46] | I don’t want you to get all weepy, | 我不想太煽情 |
[37:48] | but I wanted to thank you. | 但我想谢谢你 |
[37:51] | Yeah? For what? | 是吗 谢什么 |
[37:53] | I couldn’t have done it without you, Jack. | 没有你 我完不成任务 杰克 |
[37:57] | Well, actually, you did do it without me. | 事实上 你确实独自完成了任务 |
[37:58] | Last night was all you. All I did was pop the trunk. | 昨晚全是你的功劳 我只是打开了后备箱 |
[38:01] | Now that you’re all big time, | 该庆祝一下了 |
[38:04] | finished your first solo mission, | 你完成了第一次单独任务 |
[38:06] | I don’t suppose you’re gonna be wanting | 你应该不再需要 |
[38:08] | any advice from good ol’ Jack anymore, huh? | 老杰克给传授你妙招了吧 |
[38:10] | To be fair… | 老实说… |
[38:11] | I never really wanted to take any of your advice, so… | 我就没想过从你这里偷师… |
[38:14] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[38:16] | But when I was in that trunk, | 但我在那个后备箱里时 |
[38:18] | I realized something. | 我意识到一些事 |
[38:22] | Telling someone how scared you are doesn’t make you weak. | 告诉别人 你害怕 不表示你很弱 |
[38:26] | In fact, it might just give you the strength you need | 事实上 这也许能让你更强大 |
[38:27] | to find your way out. | 找到出路 |
[38:31] | Killing that guy was the scariest thing I’ve ever done. | 杀死那个人是我这辈子干过最可怕的事 |
[38:35] | And for a while, I thought if I just ignored it… | 有一阵子 我以为如果我不去想这事… |
[38:38] | it would all go away, but you’re right– | 就会慢慢忘记 但你说得对 |
[38:41] | it didn’t. | 并不会 |
[38:42] | So… if you’re still willing to listen, | 所以如果你还愿意听 |
[38:46] | I think I’m ready to talk. | 我现在想谈了 |
[38:49] | My door’s always open. | 我的大门总为你敞开 |
[38:52] | Just so we’re clear, Jack, | 说清楚了 杰克 |
[38:55] | you… you don’t have an office. | 你没有办公室 |
[38:56] | – No. – So you don’t have a door. | -不 -所以你没有门 |
[38:57] | I mean this door here. | 我意思是门就在这里 |
[38:59] | This pizza place is my office, okay? | 这个披萨店就是我的办公室 |
[39:01] | – Okay. – This is where we do it. | -好吧 -我们就在这儿交流 |
[39:02] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 |
[39:03] | Well, that is good news. | 是好消息 |
[39:06] | So, the SecDef… | 国防部长… |
[39:07] | I love this guy. | 我喜欢这个家伙 |
[39:09] | Back off, furball, or I’ll pluck those whiskers. | 退后 毛绒家伙 不然我把你胡子扯下来 |
[39:13] | All of them. | 全扯下来 |
[39:14] | Get back to your litter box. | 回你的猫砂盘里去 |
[39:18] | As I was saying, | 我继续说 |
[39:20] | the SecDef is not pressing charges. | 国防部长没有起诉我们 |
[39:22] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[39:23] | And now the Phoenix has a very powerful ally | 现在凤凰基金会在国防部 |
[39:25] | at the Department of Defense. | 有了一个强大的盟友 |
[39:27] | And all we had to do was kidnap the guy and nearly kill him. | 而我们就是绑架并差点杀死了他 |
[39:29] | Right. | 没错 |
[39:33] | What is this for? | 为什么抱我 |
[39:34] | First solo mission. | 第一个单独任务 |
[39:36] | I knew you’d crush it. | 我就知道你能搞定 |
[39:37] | It almost crushed me. | 我差点被搞定[撞死]了 |
[39:39] | Nah. I never doubted you. | 才不是 我一直相信你 |
[39:42] | But you, on the other hand… | 但是你 就不一样了 |
[39:45] | All the places you’ve been to in the world– | 你去过世界上这么多地方 |
[39:47] | New York, Italy, even Chicago, | 纽约 意大利 芝加哥 |
[39:50] | and you like the pizza here? | 你居然喜欢这里的披萨 |
[39:51] | Easy-peasy, always greasy, bro. | 披萨在手 天下我有 |
[39:54] | And, Mac, about what happened outside of the warehouse… | 小麦 关于在仓库外面发生的事 |
[39:58] | Forget it, Jack. | 别提了 杰克 |
[40:00] | Riley’s just lucky to have someone as dedicated as you | 有你这么用心保护她的人 |
[40:02] | watch her back. And… | 莱丽很有福气 而且… |
[40:04] | you should thank Cage, too. | 你也应该感谢感谢凯姬 |
[40:06] | She stepped it up big time. | 她帮了我们大忙 |
[40:08] | Well, I already did. | 我已经感谢她了 |
[40:09] | Who do you think invited her to the party? | 你以为是谁邀请她参加我们的聚会啊 |
[40:12] | Is this seat taken? | 这个位子有人坐吗 |
[40:14] | No, not at all. | 没有 没人坐 |
[40:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[40:21] | – Caught it. In your mouth. – No way. | -接住了 张嘴 -不可能 |
[40:25] | All right, who’s ready for some Skee-Ball? | 好了 谁想玩快乐滚球啊 |