时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:16] | You know this is a kid’s game, right? | 你知道这是小孩子的游戏吧 |
[01:18] | Not when you’re throwing it behind your back, it isn’t. | 把球从背后扔出去就不是了 |
[01:20] | Look at that. | 瞧啊 |
[01:22] | 670 points, that’s an all-new personal best. | 670分 创了新的个人最佳纪录 |
[01:24] | I’d celebrate with you, but I still got a few balls left here. | 我也想和你庆祝 但我还没扔完呢 |
[01:29] | And it’s not just a kid’s game, okay? | 而且这不是孩子玩的游戏 |
[01:31] | Sign above the door says, “Fun for all ages.” | 门上写着呢 “不限年龄” |
[01:33] | Besides, I got to enjoy all this before the hammer drops. | 另外 我得在被”暴击”之前好好享受 |
[01:37] | You know, crape diem and all that stuff. | “及时玩乐”那一套 |
[01:42] | It’s carpe diem, Jack. | 是”及时行乐” 杰克 |
[01:44] | And what hammer are you talking about? | 你说什么”暴击”啊 |
[01:46] | What’s going on, why are you checking your phone? | 怎么了 你看手机干什么 |
[01:49] | Come on, Riley, I’ve seen a lot of things in my lifetime– | 拜托 莱丽 我这辈子经历过很多风浪… |
[01:51] | except for Dollyworld, I still want to see that– | 除了没见过”多莉世界” 至今仍很想见… |
[01:54] | but never thought I’d actually see the day | 我从没想过我会等到这一天 |
[01:56] | when you invited me to Pizza Paradise. | 你竟然邀我来”披萨天堂”了 |
[01:59] | What’s up? | 出什么事了 |
[01:59] | Well, today’s that special day, Jack. | 今天就让你赶上好日子了 杰克 |
[02:02] | Let’s just enjoy it, you know? | 我们好好享受吧 |
[02:04] | Crape diem. | 及时行乐 |
[02:05] | Yeah, no doubt, but pizza talks are kind of my thing, | 没问题 但请吃饭兼而说教是我的套路 |
[02:09] | so you bringing me here means you’re buttering me up | 你把我找来这里是为了讨好我 |
[02:12] | for some bad news, like, hammer-dropping bad news. | 让我接受事实暴击 |
[02:16] | So, just… lay it on me. | 所以你就说吧 |
[02:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:20] | But you got to promise not to go all Jack Dalton on me. | 你得保证 不能表现出杰克·道尔顿典型作风 |
[02:23] | I don’t even know what that means. | 我都不知道啥意思 |
[02:24] | Means don’t freak out. | 就是不能一惊一乍 |
[02:26] | That’s like asking Chewie not to go Wookiee | 你这要求就像你和乔仔玩五霸棋赢了 |
[02:28] | when you beat him at monster chess. | 不让他去找伍基人一样啊 |
[02:29] | Just, it’s okay. | 行 好吧 |
[02:32] | Just lay it on me. | 你说吧 |
[02:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:35] | It’s-it’s my dad. | 是我爸 |
[02:37] | Elwood, he’s… he’s back. | 埃尔伍德 他回来了 |
[02:41] | He wants a second chahce. | 他想让我再给他一次机会 |
[02:43] | Don’t you mean another second chance? | 你是说再给他第N次机会吗 |
[02:46] | And another and another. How many times is that now, Riley, huh? | 他都让你给他多少次机会了 莱丽 |
[02:50] | You want me to tell you? | 你想让我来说吗 |
[02:51] | You don’t have to tell me, Jack. | 不用你说 杰克 |
[02:52] | Trust me, it was my childhood, remember? | 我小时候的事 我比谁都清楚 |
[02:57] | So, that’s why you’ve been acting weird the last couple of days? | 所以你才最近几天一直不对劲吗 |
[03:00] | That’s why. | 这就是原因 |
[03:02] | I should have told you sooner, | 我早该告诉你 |
[03:03] | but I didn’t want you to get all worked up | 但我不想让你大动肝火 |
[03:05] | before I figured out what I wanted to do, you know? | 我想先考虑清楚自己想怎么样 |
[03:08] | And what do you want to do? | 那你想怎么样呢 |
[03:13] | I spent some time with him. | 我跟他相处了一阵子 |
[03:15] | He seems different. | 他感觉变了 |
[03:18] | More different than the other times he said he was different | 跟他之前那次说自己变了 但其实没变 |
[03:21] | – and wasn’t, so… – Right. | -不一样… -好吧 |
[03:24] | I want to give him a second chance. | 我想再给他一个机会 |
[03:30] | Well, I think that’s awesome. | 我觉得这很不错 |
[03:32] | He’s your old man, you should. | 他是你老爸 你该这样 |
[03:34] | – And you ain’t got but one. – Yeah. | -大家都只有一个老爸 -嗯 |
[03:36] | But, just remember that-that I’m here for you, | 但你要记得 我一直在你身边 |
[03:38] | whatever you need, you know? | 有什么事就找我 |
[03:43] | I’m so glad you told me that, Jack, | 我很高兴你对我说这话 杰克 |
[03:46] | because what I need you to do is stay out of it. | 因为我不想让你插手此事 |
[03:49] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[03:50] | I’m not a kid anymore. | 我不是个孩子了 |
[03:51] | I can handle Elwood on my own. | 我能自己应对埃尔伍德了 |
[03:53] | Yeah, yeah, I get it. | 好好 我知道了 |
[03:55] | Not a problem, not my business, I got it. | 没问题 不关我事 我懂 |
[03:59] | This time around… | 这一次 |
[04:02] | good old Jack’s just a spectator. | 良善的杰克老头子就做个旁观者 |
[04:05] | Okay? | 行了吗 |
[04:15] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[04:17] | Long time. | 好久不见 |
[04:18] | Not nearly long enough, Elwood. | 还不够久啊 埃尔伍德 |
[04:22] | I’ve been hoping to see you for a long time | 我很早之前就想见你一面了 |
[04:24] | so I could say something right to your face. | 好当面跟你说这句话 |
[04:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:29] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[04:31] | For what you did last time I saw you. | 谢谢你上次见面时对我做的事 |
[04:33] | You kicked my ass. . | 揍了我一顿 |
[04:36] | You gave me the wake-up call I needed. | 你给了我一记当头棒喝 |
[04:37] | I was a terrible husband and… | 我当时是个糟糕的丈夫 |
[04:39] | And father. | 不称职的父亲 |
[04:41] | And father. | 不称职的父亲 |
[04:42] | I was a bad guy all around. | 我太混蛋了 |
[04:44] | Till you… | 直到你 |
[04:46] | till you got through to me. | 直到你打醒了我 |
[04:47] | That was years ago. | 那是好几年前的事了 |
[04:49] | Elwood, if everything’s changed, | 埃尔伍德 如果你洗心革面了 |
[04:51] | what took you so long to reach out to her? | 怎么这么久才又联系她 |
[04:53] | I didn’t want to come back until I was sure | 我要先确保自己不会再辜负她 |
[04:55] | I wouldn’t let her down again. | 然后才能回来 |
[04:57] | Elwood, there’s so much I want to say to you, man, | 埃尔伍德 我有很多话想和你说 |
[05:01] | but I’ll keep it simple. | 但我就简化为一句 |
[05:02] | If you hurt Riley again in any way, | 如果你再伤害莱丽 |
[05:05] | the next time you see me… | 下一次你见到我 |
[05:08] | I’ll be giving you a lot more than a wake-up call. | 我就不是当头给你一棒这么简单了 |
[05:38] | Hey, Jill. Could you do me a favor? | 吉尔 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[05:40] | Is this film? Like, film film? | 这是胶卷吗 那种电影胶片 |
[05:43] | Yeah, any chance that you could restore it? | 是的 你能复原吗 |
[05:45] | I mean, working with silver halide crystals isn’t really my specialty, | 处理卤化银晶体不是我强项 |
[05:48] | especially severely damaged silver halide crystals, | 特别是损坏的卤化银晶体 |
[05:51] | but I’ll see what I can do. | 但我想想办法吧 |
[05:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:54] | Goldilocks! | “金发帅哥” |
[05:55] | Do I need to send you a personalized invitation? | 我还得专门去请你吗 |
[05:57] | No, Matty, I’ll be right in. | 不 马蒂 我马上来 |
[05:59] | This isn’t Phoenix-related, this is personal, | 这和基金会的任务无关 这是私事 |
[06:01] | so, whenever you’re done restoring it, you just return it to me. | 你复原后 直接给我就行了 |
[06:03] | Sure, but “restoring” may be a bit generous. | 好 但复原不太可能 |
[06:05] | – This is in really bad shape. – ?I know. | -胶片损毁得很严重 -我懂 |
[06:07] | Just do your best. Thanks. | 你尽力而为吧 谢谢 |
[06:12] | So glad you can join us. | 你总算大驾光临了 |
[06:14] | Sorry to interrupt your busy schedule | 抱歉啊 你日理万机 |
[06:15] | with a matter of national security. | 我还拿国家要事来烦你 |
[06:18] | Got something you want to say, Jack? | 你又想说什么 杰克 |
[06:20] | No. | 没有啦 |
[06:20] | Maybe. | 算有吧 |
[06:21] | I just love it when someone other than me’s in the doghouse, that’s all. | 我就是看到除了我 还有人失宠了 很开心而已 |
[06:24] | You know what? I take it back. | 行了 我收回这句话 |
[06:26] | Don’t say anything. Just listen. | 啥都别说 就听着吧 |
[06:28] | Last month, 50 canisters of VX nerve gas | 上个月 保加利亚的掩体里 |
[06:31] | were discovered in a bunker in Bulgaria. | 发现了五十罐VX神经毒气 |
[06:33] | U.S. Forces seized them and sent them back to the States, | 美军拿到后 送回了国内 |
[06:36] | earmarked for destruction. | 打算销毁 |
[06:38] | Unfortunately, only 49 of them were actually destroyed. | 可惜 只有49罐被销毁了 |
[06:41] | Let me guess. Number 50 went missing. | 不用说 五十号罐子不见了 |
[06:43] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:45] | That’s no bueno. | 这可不是”除草剂”啊 |
[06:46] | No bueno doesn’t even begin to describe it, Jack. | “除草剂”和这个根本不能比 杰克 |
[06:49] | I’ve seen what VX can do up close | 我去年在叙利亚的一个村子里 |
[06:51] | last year in a Syrian village. | 近距离见识过VX的威力 |
[06:52] | First, it just looks like you caught a cold. | 一开始 只是看起来像得了感冒 |
[06:54] | Runny nose, shortness of breath. | 流鼻涕 呼吸急促 |
[06:56] | Then the muscle spasms start… | 然后肌肉开始痉挛… |
[06:58] | And they don’t stop until you either get treatment or die. | 而且会一直痉挛下去 直到被治愈或死掉 |
[07:01] | Well, do we have a suspect? | 查出嫌犯了吗 |
[07:02] | We don’t need suspects when we know who did it. | 不需要嫌犯 已知犯人身份 |
[07:04] | Meet Dr. Ian Carson. | 伊恩·卡森博士 |
[07:06] | The technician tasked with destroying the VX. | 奉命销毁VX神经毒气的技术员 |
[07:09] | But instead of completing his job, | 但他没有完成任务 |
[07:11] | he put the missing canister up for sale on the black market. | 而是把失踪的那罐毒气拿到黑市卖 |
[07:14] | Guess he was looking to finance his retirement. | 看来他是想赚一笔好退休啊 |
[07:16] | Looks like the good doctor is gonna be spending his retirement in the supermax. | 而这位”好医生”要在重刑监狱里过退休生活了 |
[07:20] | He sure will. | 必须的 |
[07:21] | Phoenix TAC teams are en route to sweep him up. | 凤凰基金会战术小队正去抓捕他 |
[07:23] | Okay. Where’s the canister now? | 好吧 那罐毒气在哪儿呢 |
[07:24] | We tracked it to Carson’s lab, | 我们追踪查到在卡森的实验室 |
[07:26] | which brings us to your assignment. | 这也就是你们的任务 |
[07:28] | Go get me number 50 before it falls into the wrong hands. | 把五十号毒气罐拿回来 免得落入坏人之手 |
[07:32] | That’s it? That’s the mission? Really? | 这么简单的任务啊 真的假的啊 |
[07:34] | Steal a can of VX soda from an unguarded freezer? | 从一个无人看守的冰库里偷一个VX毒气罐 |
[07:37] | It’s too easy. You want me to hop on one leg? | 太小儿科了 我用一只脚就能完成任务了 |
[07:38] | We’re talking about a canister of deadly nerve gas, Jack, | 这可是致命性神经毒气 杰克 |
[07:41] | not Mountain Dew; pretty delicate situation here. | 不是汽水 情况很不容易拿捏 |
[07:44] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[07:45] | – Are you sure? – Yes, ma’am. | -你确定吗 -是 长官 |
[07:46] | What do you want me to do, start crying about it? | 你要我怎样 吓哭才行吗 |
[07:48] | That ain’t gonna do anybody any good. | 那样也帮不上忙啊 |
[07:49] | And I want an apology right now, eye-to-eye. | 而且我要你道歉 看着我的眼睛 |
[07:52] | Dissing the Dew. | 竟然看不起汽水 |
[07:53] | You know how much I love that stuff. | 你知道我多爱汽水 |
[07:55] | No? | 不道歉吗 |
[07:57] | Let me guess, I’m in the doghouse again. | 我又被你打入冷宫了吧 |
[07:59] | You can take solace in the fact that you never really left. | 你一直待在冷宫 你这样想会好受点儿 |
[08:02] | Riley, you’re here with me. | 莱丽 你和我待在总部 |
[08:04] | Mac, Jack, Cage, you’re in the field. | 小麦 杰克 凯姬 你们去执行任务 |
[08:06] | Now, go. | 立刻出发 |
[08:08] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[08:11] | I’ve had enough of your stalling! | 我受够你的拖延了 |
[08:13] | You’re gonna tell me what I want to know now | 你赶紧把我想知道的告诉我 |
[08:15] | or this is going to a whole other level. | 不然我就对你不客气了 |
[08:17] | That means no more questions, just a lot of pain. | 不会再好言相劝 而是要对你动手了 |
[08:20] | You understand me? | 你明白吗 |
[08:21] | Bozer, stop yelling. | 博兹 别喊了 |
[08:22] | I can’t stop yelling, Leanna. | 我没法不喊 丽安娜 |
[08:24] | Not until you give me what I want. | 除非你把我想知道的告诉我 |
[08:29] | I don’t like this any more than you do, | 我也不喜欢这样 |
[08:31] | but there are people who will ruin my life | 但如果你不告诉我那个词 |
[08:33] | if you don’t give me that word. | 有人就会毁了我的人生 |
[08:35] | Is that what you want, Leanna? | 你想要那样吗 丽安娜 |
[08:38] | – You want to ruin my life? – No. | -你想毁了我的人生吗 -不想 |
[08:40] | I mean… I don’t know anymore. | 我也混乱了 |
[08:43] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[08:45] | I just know that I want this to be over. | 我只知道 我想赶紧结束 |
[08:46] | I really want this to be over. | 真的很想赶快结束 |
[08:52] | Well done, Ms. Martin. | 很棒 马丁女士 |
[08:54] | You’ll make an excellent spy yet. | 目前表现 你会成为一个出色的间谍 |
[08:56] | Despite some intense social pressure techniques by Mr. Bozer, | 尽管博兹先生对你打友情牌 施以强压 |
[09:03] | you went 24 hours without giving up your code word. | 你还是熬过了24小时 没有供出暗号 |
[09:06] | She was about to, though. | 但她马上就要说了 |
[09:07] | You know she was. | 你知道这点的 |
[09:09] | Do I get partial credit? | 能给我一半分吗 |
[09:10] | Partial credit does not exist in the field, Mr. Bozer, | 实战中可没有一半分这种事 博兹先生 |
[09:13] | so partial credit does not exist in training. | 所以训练中也没有一半分 |
[09:18] | Great job. I’m impressed. | 很棒 真厉害啊 |
[09:21] | That was the longest day of my life. | 这是我这辈子中最长的一天 |
[09:23] | I didn’t really know what to expect from interrogation training, | 我之前虽不知审讯训练是什么样子 |
[09:26] | but I never thought it’d be this intense. | 但从没想到会这么难熬 |
[09:29] | Ms. Martin, you have three hours. | 马丁女士 给你三个小时 |
[09:32] | Shower, nap, grab a bite, whatever you want. | 洗澡 休息 吃些东西 想干什么都行 |
[09:34] | Time is yours. | 随你安排 |
[09:36] | Then it’s your turn to ask the questions | 然后就该你由来审讯 |
[09:39] | and Mr. Bozer will take his turn in the chair. | 而博兹先生要成为受审的人了 |
[09:52] | I’m about to give you your code word. | 我要告诉你暗号了 |
[09:54] | Do not, under any circumstances, reveal this word. | 不管发生什么 都别说出这个词 |
[09:57] | If you do, your career in the Clandestine Services is over. | 如果你说了 你就会被机密特训处淘汰 |
[10:02] | So, no pressure, right? | 压力山大啊 |
[10:07] | What’s the word? | 那个词是什么 |
[10:10] | Guillotine. | 断头台 |
[10:12] | Well, that’s not foreboding at all. | 这个词就透着不好的预感 |
[10:31] | Hey, man. | 老兄 |
[10:33] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[10:36] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[10:38] | Time starts now. | 计时开始 |
[10:50] | Getting hungry. | 饿了 |
[10:51] | Getting hungry. | 我饿了 |
[10:52] | Hey, you know what we should’ve done? | 你知道我们早该怎么做吗 |
[10:53] | Brought some snacks. | 该带点零食过来 |
[10:55] | Should’ve known this was gonna take forever. | 就该料到这事要花很久 |
[10:56] | It’s a brute force code breaker. | 这是个蛮力破密机 |
[10:58] | It’s trying every possible number combination in succession. | 正在连续尝试每一种数字组合 |
[11:01] | We knew this was gonna take awhile. | 我们都知道这需要一些时间 |
[11:02] | Brute force? You want to see brute force? | 蛮力 你想见识一下蛮力吗 |
[11:04] | Let me shoot the lock off that thing, | 让我用枪把锁射开 |
[11:05] | go a whole lot faster. | 会更快 |
[11:06] | And if you accidentally hit the canister of VX gas, | 如果你不小心射中VX毒气罐 |
[11:10] | you and Mac will be a whole lot deader. | 你和小麦也就都死翘翘了 |
[11:11] | Yeah, well, it wouldn’t be boring. | 那样也比无聊死强 |
[11:14] | I’m bored. | 我好无聊啊 |
[11:15] | I don’t do bored well. | 我受不了无聊 |
[11:16] | Really? Hadn’t noticed. | 是吗 真没注意到 |
[11:17] | Okay, I got another one. You ready? | 我又想到了一个 你准备好了吗 |
[11:19] | If you could have a meal right now, | 如果让你现在选一个人吃饭 |
[11:21] | with anyone, living or dead, | 任何人 活人或死人都行 |
[11:22] | who would it be? Go. | 你会选谁 选吧 |
[11:24] | Okay. Erwin Schrodinger. | 好吧 埃尔温·薛定谔 |
[11:26] | Who… | 谁… |
[11:26] | Erwin Schrodinger. | 埃尔温·薛定谔 |
[11:28] | Living or dead? | 活人还是死人 |
[11:29] | Actually, kind of both. | 其实两者皆是呢 |
[11:30] | He was an Austrian physicist who… | 他是个奥地利物理学家… |
[11:31] | I don’t care. Living or dead, please– | 你就说活人还是死人 拜托 |
[11:33] | why do you got to sprinkle nerd juice | 不管玩什么游戏 |
[11:35] | over every single game we play? | 你怎么非得来个科普啊 |
[11:36] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[11:38] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[11:39] | “What about me” what? | 我怎么了 |
[11:41] | Who would you have lunch with? | 你会选谁吃午餐 |
[11:43] | Yeah, yeah. That’s easy, man. | 对对 很好选 |
[11:45] | Han Solo. Boom. | 汉·索洛 帅吧 |
[11:48] | I thought the person had to be living or dead, Jack. | 这不是电影里的人物吗 杰克 |
[11:50] | Well, Han Solo totally lives. | 汉·索洛绝对活在现实中啊 |
[11:51] | Just a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away. | 就在很久以前 遥远的银河系中 |
[11:55] | Guys, I just lost satellite feed of your location. | 两位 你们位置的卫星信号中断了 |
[11:57] | Can you switch satellites? | 你能换个卫星吗 |
[11:58] | I tried, but… | 我试过了 但… |
[11:59] | the only other one in the area’s been knocked out too. | 附近仅有的另一个也被搞掉了 |
[12:03] | Hey, I’ve got a van parking outside the building. | 一辆车停在了楼外 |
[12:05] | No license plate. | 没有车牌 |
[12:06] | Can you see the driver? | 你能看见司机吗 |
[12:08] | Yeah. And all his buddies. | 能 还有他的同伙 |
[12:09] | Sending pics to Phoenix now. | 把照片发回总部 |
[12:11] | Mac, Jack, you’ve got what looks like | 小麦 杰克 一队全副武装的雇佣兵 |
[12:13] | a heavily armed merc squad heading your way. | 朝你们那边过去了 |
[12:14] | We need that freezer open ASAP. | 我们得马上打开那个冰库 |
[12:16] | Yeah, is there any way to get your pencil pusher | 是啊 有办法让你的铅笔解码器 |
[12:18] | to push those pencils any faster? | 按铅笔快点吗 |
[12:19] | Short answer: no. | 简短回答 不行 |
[12:21] | Okay. Well, looks like we’re gonna have to do this the Jack Dalton way. | 看来 咱们又要按本大爷的方法来了 |
[12:24] | Step aside. | 站一边去 |
[12:25] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等下等下 |
[12:30] | I used the photos Cage sent to ID | 我用凯姬给我发的照片 |
[12:32] | our uninvited guests. | 查出了不速之客的身份 |
[12:38] | That’s Dev Singh. | 那是德夫·辛格 |
[12:39] | He’s ex-MARCOS. | 前海军突击队 |
[12:40] | Spent some time as a freelance merc. | 接了一阵子的雇佣兵私活 |
[12:43] | Now he works for Annisa Chandra. | 现在他为艾妮莎·钱德拉效力 |
[12:45] | She’s an Indonesian extremist. | 艾妮莎是印尼的极端分子 |
[12:48] | She’s been linked to the murder of a dozen police in Bali, | 她与巴厘岛数十起杀警案 |
[12:50] | at least four bombings in Jakarta. | 雅加达至少四起爆炸案有关联 |
[12:51] | Yeah, I know her work. | 我知道她的”壮举” |
[12:52] | and I’m not a fan. | 我不喜欢 |
[12:54] | She must’ve heard that the VX was up for sale, | 她肯定是听说有人要卖VX毒气了 |
[12:56] | sent her mercs in to steal it. | 于是她派雇佣兵来偷 |
[12:58] | If there’s anything Annisa Chandra should not have, | 最不该让艾妮莎·钱德拉拿到的东西 |
[13:00] | it’s this. | 就是这玩意儿 |
[13:01] | Good thing we got it first. | 幸好让我们先拿到了 |
[13:02] | CIA’s been trying to shut down her group for over a decade. | 十多年来 中情局一直想将她的团伙一网打尽 |
[13:05] | This may be the best shot we ever get at her. | 或许这一次就是我们扳倒她的最好机会了 |
[13:08] | Mac, put that canister back. | 小麦 把毒气罐放回去 |
[13:10] | Let Chandra’s people take it. | 让钱德拉的人拿走吧 |
[13:11] | I’m sorry. Did you… | 啥 你是说… |
[13:13] | did you say “put it back”? | 你说”放回去” |
[13:14] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[13:15] | I know how dangerous a move this is. | 我知道风险有多大 |
[13:17] | But with an actionable lead on Chandra, this is the play. | 但要抓到钱德拉这条大鱼 就得布这个局 |
[13:20] | She must have a plan to deploy it. | 她肯定想好怎么使用毒气了 |
[13:22] | Which means that if the mercs find the VX missing, | 这意味着如果雇佣兵发现VX毒气不见了 |
[13:24] | they’ll bail on their objective and go dark. | 他们就会放弃目标 又消失了 |
[13:26] | But… | 但是… |
[13:27] | if we let them steal the VX, | 如果让他们偷走VX毒气 |
[13:28] | they’ll proceed according to plan, | 他们会按计划走 |
[13:30] | and we can track them back to Chandra | 我们就能跟踪他们找到钱德拉 |
[13:31] | and sweep up her whole operation. | 一窝端掉她的团伙 |
[13:33] | For the record: this plan sucks. | 说真的 这是个馊主意 |
[13:35] | Matty, are you sure about this? | 马蒂 你确定要这么做吗 |
[13:36] | I am. | 确定 |
[13:37] | Put that canister back, now. | 马上把毒气罐放回去 |
[13:44] | We’re not gonna have time to break into the freezer again, Matty. | 我们可没时间再破解一次这个冰库了 马蒂 |
[13:47] | 30192 Three, zero, one, nine, two. | |
[13:49] | I memorized the code. | 我记得密码 |
[13:50] | Nice. | 真棒 |
[13:56] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[14:07] | How are we doing, guys? | 情况怎么样了 两位 |
[14:09] | We have company, but at least we put the VX back. | 雇佣兵们来了 不过VX毒气已经放回去了 |
[14:14] | Maybe we should we loan them your pencil thingy. | 该把你那个”铅笔套装”借他们用用啊 |
[14:36] | Okay, Matty. | 好了 马蒂 |
[14:37] | Chandra’s guys have the super deadly nerve gas, | 钱德拉的手下拿到致命性神经毒气了 |
[14:39] | so I guess everything’s going according to plan. | 我想一切都按照计划进行了 |
[14:41] | You’re not the only one that gets to come up with crazy plans, blondie. | 不是只有你才可以想出疯狂的计划 “金发帅哥” |
[14:44] | The VX is a big threat, | VX毒气是一个重大威胁 |
[14:46] | but Chandra is a much bigger one. | 但钱德拉带来的危险更大 |
[14:48] | An FYI, we could still get that nerve gas back | 话说 假如你改变心意 |
[14:50] | if you change your mind. We could take them. | 我们还能把毒气拿回来 我们能对付他们 |
[14:52] | No. | 不要 |
[14:53] | Give the mercs plenty of space. | 离雇佣兵远一点 |
[14:54] | This whole plan goes belly up if you’re spotted. | 你们两个暴露 计划就会失败 |
[14:56] | We’re giving them plenty of space. | 我们不会靠近他们 |
[14:57] | So much space, I don’t see how we’re gonna follow them. | 但不跟紧 还怎么追踪他们 |
[15:00] | You’re not. | 不追踪 |
[15:00] | Cage, you still got eyes on the VX? | 凯姬 还能看见VX毒气吗 |
[15:04] | Yeah. And the gentlemen stealing it. | 能看见 被一群小哥偷走了 |
[15:06] | Good. Stay on the VX, and don’t take your eyes off of it. | 好 盯紧VX毒气 盯好了 |
[15:09] | Mac, Jack, find another ride and then catch up with Cage. | 小麦 杰克 换一辆车跟上凯姬 |
[15:12] | You mean steal a car. I like that. | 你是说偷车吧 我喜欢 |
[15:14] | And from here on, | 还有从现在开始 |
[15:15] | no comms. | 关闭通讯 |
[15:16] | These guys killed our satellites | 这些人花了不到两秒钟 |
[15:18] | and our lab’s security cameras within seconds. | 就破坏了卫星和实验室的安保摄像头 |
[15:20] | They’re pros. | 他们是行家 |
[15:21] | We can’t risk them scanning radio channels | 不能冒险让他们扫描到通讯频道 |
[15:23] | and picking up our chatter. | 截获我们的对话 |
[15:24] | Copy that. We’re going dark. | 收到 我们关闭通讯 |
[15:26] | Actually, they can’t monitor the entire cellular network. | 事实上 他们不能监控整个蜂窝网络 |
[15:29] | It’s way too big. | 监控不起啊 |
[15:30] | Which means we can use standard phones, | 这意味着我们能正常用手机 |
[15:31] | and I can track your cell signals. | 我也能追踪你的手机信号 |
[15:32] | Let’s do that. | 就这样做 |
[15:33] | I really hope this works, boss. | 我真心希望这样能成 老大 |
[15:44] | And I said “You know what, Bob? I don’t like your face. | 然后我说 “鲍勃 我讨厌你的脸 |
[15:47] | So now the price is double. | 所以价格翻番了” |
[15:48] | You should’ve seen his expression. It was… | 你真应该看看他当时的表情 真是… |
[15:50] | Man, I’m sorry. My bad. | 兄弟 我很抱歉 我的错 |
[15:52] | Watch it, Gramps. You almost made me drop my phone. | 看路 “老头” 你差点把我手机碰掉了 |
[15:54] | Yeah, well, two left feet. You know how it is. | 是啊 我笨手笨脚的 你懂的 |
[15:56] | And “gramp” is a little strong, | 还有 叫”老头”有点过了 |
[15:57] | but you have a nice day anyway, okay? | 但我就不和你计较了 |
[15:59] | Whatever. | 随便你 |
[15:59] | Yeah, whatever. | 是啊 随便你 |
[16:01] | Mac, please tell me your little doodad isn’t working. | 小麦 拜托你的小把戏没起作用 |
[16:04] | I want to steal this car old-school style | 我想简单粗暴地偷这辆车 |
[16:05] | and send this punk to the dentist right now. | 打得这个臭小子满地找牙 |
[16:07] | Sorry to disappoint you, | 很抱歉让你失望了 |
[16:09] | but my little doodad… worked just fine. | 我的小把戏… 奏效了 |
[16:11] | The car is unlocked and idling. | 这辆车已经解锁待发了 |
[16:13] | So it looks like no “punks” are going to the dentist today. | 今天没有”臭小子满地找牙”了 |
[16:17] | The day is still young. | 今天还长着呢 |
[16:23] | All right. Thanks to Riley, | 好了 多亏了莱丽 |
[16:24] | we are now tracking Cage’s cell signal. | 我们现在能追踪凯姬的手机信号了 |
[16:26] | Looks like she’s just over five miles ahead of us. | 看来她就在我们前方八公里的地方 |
[16:29] | Well, not for long. | 很快追上 |
[16:36] | Give me all you got, lady. | 放马来吧 女士 |
[16:37] | Nothing you throw at me is gonna stick. | 不管你出什么招 都对我没用 |
[16:39] | I’m like Teflon. | 就像”铁氟龙”[抗性很强]一样 |
[16:41] | Except my coating isn’t poisonous, | 只不过我这外层没有毒 |
[16:43] | and doesn’t slough off a little in your food every time you cook in me. | 你煮饭的时候 也不会脱漆 |
[16:47] | Wait, just the first part. | 等等 只有第一句算数 |
[16:50] | The second part is something my homeboy always say | 第二句是我做鸡蛋饼的时候 |
[16:51] | when I make omelets. I… | 我兄弟常说的 我… |
[16:53] | Is someone getting a little woozy? | 你是不是有一点头昏眼花啦 |
[16:55] | Lack of food and sleep will do that to you. | 是缺少食物和睡眠导致的 |
[16:58] | How about I get you something to eat? | 要不我给你拿点吃的 |
[16:59] | Nah, I’m good. | 不用了 我很好 |
[17:00] | Eating is for chumps. | 傻子才要多吃 |
[17:02] | You sure? Not even a burger from that place you like in town? | 你确定 你最喜欢的那家汉堡也不吃吗 |
[17:06] | Kobe beef, | 科比牛肉 |
[17:08] | thick slice of cheese, | 两片厚芝士 |
[17:10] | and all those grilled onions? | 还有那些烤洋葱 |
[17:14] | It’s gonna take a lot more than the promise of a burger, | 想要让我泄密 区区汉堡可没办法做到 |
[17:17] | even an insanely delicious burger, to break me. | 即使那汉堡超级好吃 |
[17:22] | What else you got? | 还有其它招吗 |
[17:27] | Hey, so… | 是这样… |
[17:28] | I know this is bad timing, but… | 我知道现在时机不对 但是… |
[17:32] | all this talk about food, | 聊了这么多吃的 |
[17:35] | it’s got me thinking. | 让我想到一件事 |
[17:37] | You know, maybe, | 也许 |
[17:38] | while this is over, | 测试结束后 |
[17:40] | we can go grab a burger. | 我们可以去吃汉堡 |
[17:44] | Together. | 我们一起 |
[17:45] | Wait. | 等等 |
[17:47] | Are we…? | 我们是不是 |
[17:50] | Is this part of the… | 这是不是测试的一部分 |
[17:50] | Look, I’m not supposed to tell you this, but… | 听着 我本不该告诉你 但 |
[17:52] | everyone else has already given up their code word. | 其他人都已交代了暗号 |
[17:56] | So we can stop this whenever you want, | 所以 你可以随时结束测试 |
[18:00] | and you’ll just get second place, right behind me. | 你会是第二名 排在我后面 |
[18:04] | That doesn’t sound so bad, does it? | 听起来也不太糟吧 |
[18:08] | That sounds… | 听起来… |
[18:11] | just like lesson four from our interrogation seminar: | 正像我们审讯课第四节 |
[18:14] | “Offer Incentives and Remove Obstacles.” | “提供奖励 除去障碍” |
[18:18] | You want to break me? | 想让我屈服吗 |
[18:20] | You’re gonna have to raise your game. | 那就得增强手段啊 |
[18:26] | Remember. | 记好了 |
[18:28] | You asked for it. | 是你自找的 |
[18:37] | So I overheard Riley. | 我无意中听到莱丽的话 |
[18:39] | Is her dad back in the picture? | 她爸又回来了吗 |
[18:41] | That’s up to her. She asked me to stay out of it. | 她说了算 她叫我别插手 |
[18:42] | How long did that last | 你乖乖”不插手”了多久 |
[18:44] | before you were at his front doorstep, accosting him? | 就去他家 找他谈了 |
[18:46] | About 30 minutes. | 大约三十分钟 |
[18:47] | Would’ve taken 15, | 本来只要十五分钟 |
[18:49] | but there was a car wreck on Sunset. | 但日落大道出车祸了 |
[18:51] | Well, you are nothing if not consistent. | 你最大的特点 就是始终如一 |
[18:54] | How did that go? | 谈得怎么样 |
[18:54] | Honestly? I don’t know, man. | 说实话 我也不知道 |
[18:56] | I-It was weird. | 感觉怪怪的 |
[18:58] | You know, he actually thanked me | 他还感谢我 |
[18:59] | for tuning him up all those years ago? | 当年揍了他 |
[19:01] | He was glad you beat him up? | 他很高兴 你揍了他 |
[19:02] | Yeah. Yeah, that’s what he said. | 对 他就是这么说的 |
[19:04] | Must’ve hit him a lot harder than I remember, or something. | 我一定比记忆中出手还重 |
[19:08] | I’m guessing Riley doesn’t know about this visit? | 莱丽应该不知道这次会面吧 |
[19:10] | Hell no. | 当然不知道 |
[19:11] | No, she would murder me and feed me to her dog. | 不然她会杀了我 拿去喂她的狗 |
[19:13] | She has a dog? | 她养狗了吗 |
[19:14] | No, but she’d get one just for this. | 没有 但她会为此特地买一只 |
[19:18] | What about your whole “I hate secrets” thing? | 你那个”我讨厌秘密”的原则呢 |
[19:20] | What about it? I do hate secrets. | 怎么了 我的确讨厌秘密 |
[19:22] | When I’m not in them. | 我不知情时 才讨厌秘密 |
[19:26] | Do you think her dad’s changed? | 你觉得她爸变了吗 |
[19:28] | Well, he better hope so, for his sake. | 为了他好 最好如此 |
[19:30] | But in my experience, | 但以我的经验 |
[19:33] | leopards don’t change their stripes. | 猎豹不会改变身上的条纹 |
[19:37] | You know it’s tigers… | 老虎身上才是条纹 |
[19:39] | I know. I know that. I’m just getting you riled up. | 我知道 逗你呢 |
[19:43] | Relaxes me. | 能让我放松 |
[19:53] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[19:54] | You can’t just show up unannounced. | 你不能不打声招呼就来 |
[19:57] | Not exactly the hello I was hoping for. | 和我期待的反应不太一样啊 |
[20:01] | I know I should’ve called. I’m sorry. | 我是该先打个电话 抱歉 |
[20:02] | I wanted to, surprise you. | 我是想给你个惊喜 |
[20:05] | Check out the think tank where my daughter works. | 来看看 我女儿工作的智囊团什么样 |
[20:08] | Pretty cool. | 挺酷的 |
[20:10] | So proud of you. | 我很为你骄傲 |
[20:12] | I brought you something. | 我带了东西给你 |
[20:17] | A photo album? | 相册 |
[20:18] | Yeah. I put that together years ago, when you were a kid. | 对 多年前你还是个孩子时 我收集的 |
[20:21] | Found it when I was cleaning out my old place. | 我打扫老房子时找到的 |
[20:23] | Thought you might like it. | 想着你可能会喜欢 |
[20:24] | I didn’t know you kept stuff like this. | 没想到你还留着这种东西 |
[20:30] | Even though I didn’t always act like it, | 虽然我不常表现出来 |
[20:33] | you, always meant the world to me, kiddo. | 但你一直是我的全部 孩子 |
[20:39] | I was, I was hoping, maybe if you had time later, | 我想着 如果你等会有空 |
[20:42] | you’d let your old man take you out for some dinner? | 能否跟老爸出去吃个晚饭 |
[20:46] | I’m kind of busy. | 我有点忙 |
[20:48] | Got a lot of work to do. | 有很多工作要做 |
[20:50] | Got it. | 好吧 |
[20:52] | Let me know if your schedule, you know, opens up. | 等你有空了 再叫我吧 |
[20:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:59] | – Good to see you. – Yeah. | -见到你很高兴 -嗯 |
[21:06] | If things settle down around here, | 等这里忙完了 |
[21:08] | I’ll text you about dinner. | 我会发短信 跟你约晚饭 |
[21:11] | Sounds good. | 很好 |
[21:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:49] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[21:50] | Yeah, sorry, I stepped out. I… | 嗯 抱歉 我出去了 我… |
[21:52] | Had a visitor. I know. | 有访客 我知道 |
[21:54] | That’s why I’m asking if you’re okay. | 所以我才问你还好吗 |
[21:58] | We just lost Cage’s cell signal. | 凯姬的手机信号没了 |
[22:00] | Can you get it back? | 你能找回来吗 |
[22:02] | I don’t think so. I think her phone is off. | 不能 她好像关机了 |
[22:05] | Guys, find Cage now. | 各位 立刻找到凯姬 |
[22:21] | Matty. Yeah, it’s Jack. We found Cage’s car, | 马蒂 我是杰克 我们找到凯姬的车了 |
[22:24] | but it’s Swiss cheese, man. | 但玻璃都碎了 |
[22:26] | She is MIA. | 她失踪了 |
[22:28] | So, now the mercs have Cage and the nerve gas, | 凯姬和神经毒气现在都在雇佣军手里了 |
[22:30] | and we have no idea where they are. | 我们却不知道他们在哪儿 |
[22:39] | Riley, I need my satellites up, I need my eye in the sky, | 莱丽 恢复卫星通讯 我要空中监视 |
[22:42] | and I need it now. | 现在就要 |
[22:43] | I just found a hardwired security camera | 我刚找到一个硬连线的监控摄像头 |
[22:45] | across the street from Cage’s last-known position. | 就在凯姬最后已知地点的马路对面 |
[22:48] | This is from ten minutes ago. | 这是十分钟前的画面 |
[22:54] | Guys, they’re heading north. | 两位 他们朝北去了 |
[22:55] | Go get Cage. | 去救凯姬 |
[23:08] | My patience is wearing thin. | 我快失去耐心了 |
[23:11] | If you want what’s in my head, | 如果你想得到我脑袋里的信息 |
[23:12] | putting a bullet in it isn’t gonna help. | 开枪打爆我的头可不行 |
[23:15] | So why don’t you holster that gun, | 不如你放下枪 |
[23:16] | and we can trade intel? | 我们来交换情报 |
[23:18] | I’ll tell you who I work for, | 我告诉你 我为谁效力 |
[23:20] | and you can tell me | 你告诉我 |
[23:21] | when you plan on releasing the gas in Grand Central Station. | 你打算何时在中央车站释放毒气 |
[23:26] | – Who told you our plan? – You did. | -你怎么知道我们的计划 -你说的 |
[23:29] | Just now. | 就在刚才 |
[23:32] | Bag full of New York City subway cards, | 满满一袋纽约地铁卡 |
[23:34] | and, no offense, but you don’t seem like the sightseeing type. | 无意冒犯 但你看起来不像是观光客 |
[23:37] | So, if the subway is your target, | 所以 如果你打算去地铁站 |
[23:39] | I figure you’ll go big. | 我想你会干票大的 |
[23:40] | Either Penn Station or Grand Central. | 不是宾州车站就是中央车站 |
[23:43] | 50/50 odds– I took a guess. | 几率各半 我猜了一个 |
[23:46] | Perhaps I should find you front row seats in Grand Central. | 也许我该把送你去中央车站的毒气现场啊 |
[23:50] | Your threat holds no weight. | 你的威胁毫无震慑力 |
[23:52] | The canister, the one you stole, | 你偷的那个罐子 |
[23:55] | it’s a fake. | 是假的 |
[23:57] | You expect me to believe that? | 你觉得我会相信吗 |
[23:59] | I’m freelance, just like you. | 我自己接活儿 跟你一样 |
[24:01] | And when my employer heard about the VX, | 我的雇主听说VX后 |
[24:03] | she sent my team in to steal it. | 派遣我的队伍前去偷取 |
[24:18] | But you were too late. | 但你们去晚了 |
[24:19] | Actually, we got there first. | 事实上 是我们先到的 |
[24:22] | My boss decided she wanted Chandra and the gas. | 我老板决定 钱德拉和毒气 她都要 |
[24:27] | So we stole the real gas | 于是我们偷走了真毒气 |
[24:29] | and let you steal the fake. | 让你们偷走假的 |
[24:32] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:32] | So that we could track you back to whatever hole you crawled out of | 这样我们就能跟踪你们回到老巢 |
[24:35] | and take out the competition. | 消灭竞争对手 |
[24:39] | Don’t believe me? | 不相信吗 |
[24:39] | Crack it open, take a whiff. | 打开 闻一下 |
[24:42] | Or wait and see what Chandra does to you | 不然 就等着瞧钱德拉会如何处置你吧 |
[24:45] | when you release a canister of harmless argon gas | 等你在中央车站 |
[24:48] | in Grand Central Station. | 释放一罐无害的氩气 |
[24:53] | Why are you telling me all this? | 你为什么要告诉我这些 |
[24:55] | I hear Chandra pays her operators very, very well. | 我听说 钱德拉给的雇佣金很高 |
[24:59] | A lot more than my current boss does. | 比我现在的老板给得多很多 |
[25:02] | I’m looking to make a change. | 我想换老板了 |
[25:05] | Matty, we’re northbound. | 马蒂 我们向北追踪了 |
[25:06] | No sign of Cage yet. | 还没发现凯姬的踪迹 |
[25:09] | 吉尔 小麦 胶卷有点难搞 还在想办法 | |
[25:12] | – What is it? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[25:13] | Come on, man, what is it? | 少来 到底怎么了 |
[25:15] | It’s… it’s Jill. | 吉尔发来了短信 |
[25:16] | She’s having trouble processing the film I found in my dad’s cabin. | 她还没搞定我在我爸木屋找到的胶卷 |
[25:19] | What film? | 什么胶卷 |
[25:23] | Come on, man. I thought we agreed | 拜托 我们不是说好 |
[25:24] | there’d be no Lone-Rangering while we searched for your dad. | 找你爸这事上 不搞”独行侠”那一套吗 |
[25:28] | You know the Lone Ranger had a sidekick, right? | 你知道 “独行侠”也有个搭档吧 |
[25:30] | You do realize you’re making my point for me, right? | 你这是抢了我的台词啊 |
[25:32] | Come on, Mac, even the Lone Ranger needed help. | 得了 小麦 连”独行侠”都需要帮手 |
[25:35] | And so do you, if you’d just ask for it. | 你也不例外 有事开口就行了 |
[25:37] | I would have, | 我本想找你帮忙 |
[25:38] | but you were a little busy helicopter-parenting Riley. | 但你当时忙着”过分保护”莱丽呢 |
[25:40] | Besides, I didn’t think I was gonna find anything useful. | 而且 我没奢望能找到有用线索 |
[25:43] | Which is always the moment you find something useful. | “无心插柳柳成荫”嘛 |
[25:46] | Yeah. Still could be nothing. | 嗯 也有可能一无所获 |
[25:50] | Although rolls of 8mm film do not hide themselves, do they? | 但八毫米的胶卷可不会自己藏起来 对吧 |
[25:54] | No, they do not. | 对 不会 |
[25:55] | And that might be the reason somebody burned down your dad’s cabin, | 可能正因如此 才有人烧毁了你爸的木屋 |
[25:58] | to destroy whatever secrets that film had on it. | 以此毁掉胶卷中的秘密 |
[26:01] | It might be the key to finding your pops. | 这可能是找到你爸的关键 |
[26:06] | It might be. | 有可能 |
[26:07] | But first things first. | 但当务之急 |
[26:08] | We get Cage and that VX back, | 是把凯姬和VX找回来 |
[26:10] | then we figure out who burned down Daddy’s cabin, | 然后再找出烧毁你爸木屋的人 |
[26:13] | and we’ll go pay them a little visit, all right? | 我们去”拜访”一下他们 好吗 |
[26:15] | All right, sounds good. | 好 听起来不错 |
[26:17] | You know, the longer you take debating whether you trust me or not, | 你们花越久争论能否相信我 |
[26:20] | the further away the real VX gets. | 真正的VX就离你们越远 |
[26:23] | We’re not debating. We don’t trust you. | 我们没在争论 我们不相信你 |
[26:25] | Yeah, well, you should, | 你们该信我 |
[26:26] | because I’m the only person who can get you the gas. | 因为唯有我 能帮你们拿回毒气 |
[26:29] | The real gas. | 真正的毒气 |
[26:30] | So you let me go, | 放我走 |
[26:32] | I’ll get the gas, I’ll bring it to you. | 我会把毒气拿给你 |
[26:34] | Call it my buy-in to my new employer’s group. | 就当是我加入新组织的敲门砖 |
[26:38] | You must think I’m quite stupid. | 你是不是以为我真傻啊 |
[26:40] | How do I know you’ll bring me the VX gas? | 怎么能确定 你会把VX拿给我 |
[26:43] | Because if I don’t, Chandra will kill us both. | 因为如果不这么做 钱德拉会杀了你我二人 |
[26:48] | So, do we have a deal or not? | 成交吗 |
[26:50] | Guys, good news, Riley got our satellite back up. | 各位 好消息 莱丽恢复了我们的卫星通讯 |
[26:53] | Well, kind of just hacked into someone else’s. | 其实是黑进了别人的卫星 |
[26:55] | Potato, po-tah-to, Ri. Good work. | 都一样 小莱 干得漂亮 |
[26:57] | – We still on the mercs’ tail? – Yeah. | -我们还跟在雇佣兵后面吗 -对 |
[26:59] | If Jack keeps driving that fast, | 如果杰克一直保持这个车速 |
[27:00] | you should have eyes on the mercs and the VX in a few minutes. | 你们几分钟后 就能看到携带VX的雇佣兵 |
[27:13] | Cage, you all right? | 凯姬 你没事吧 |
[27:15] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[27:16] | Wait, you just got Cage back? | 等等 你们救回凯姬了 |
[27:18] | Yeah, I kind of got myself back. | 对 我自救成功了 |
[27:20] | That’s… very impressive, | 真厉害 |
[27:21] | but where’s the can of Mountain Dew? | 但那罐”汽水”呢 |
[27:24] | You have it. | 在你手里 |
[27:25] | Or at least, that’s what the mercs think. | 至少 那帮雇佣兵认为是这样 |
[27:27] | Wait, you convinced them that the canister they stole is a fake? | 等下 他们相信偷走的那罐是假的吗 |
[27:30] | I did. | 对 |
[27:31] | It’s not like they can crack it open and double-check, can they? | 反正他们又不能开罐验验货 |
[27:33] | And so now you’re supposed to bring them the real one? | 所以 你现在该把真的带给他们 |
[27:35] | I’ve got 30 minutes | 我有三十分钟 |
[27:36] | till they send coordinates for the meet. | 之后他们会发来会面地点的坐标 |
[27:38] | And so now, we just need a fake canister | 所以 我们现在只需弄罐假的 |
[27:40] | convincing enough to fool these guys. | 狸猫换太子 |
[27:42] | Jack, can you get started on that? | 杰克 你能开始着手准备了吗 |
[27:46] | Kidding. Blondie, do your thing. | 逗你呢 金发小帅哥 该你上了 |
[28:03] | You look terrible. | 你似乎很疲惫 |
[28:05] | Thank you. | “谢谢关心” |
[28:07] | I feel terrible, | 我的确身心俱疲 |
[28:09] | but I bet I’m in a better mood than you. | 但也肯定比你好得多 |
[28:12] | You’ve been gone for so long | 你出去了这么久 |
[28:13] | you must be just about out of time by now. | 现在时间肯定所剩无几了 |
[28:17] | I am. | 确实 |
[28:19] | And that’s why it’s time to change tack. | 所以 是时候改变战术了 |
[28:23] | I hope you understand. | 希望你能理解 |
[28:36] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[28:37] | – Raising my game. – Leanna, | -增强手段 -丽安娜 |
[28:40] | don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[28:41] | Then don’t make me. | 别逼我这样做 |
[28:47] | Crossing a line. | 你越界了 |
[28:48] | Guard! | 守卫 |
[28:50] | Guard! | 守卫 |
[28:52] | Officer Glover! | 格洛弗教官 |
[28:56] | This has to be against the rules. | 这肯定违反规则了 |
[28:57] | You and I both know that in this game, there are no rules. | 你我都清楚 这场游戏没有规则 |
[29:07] | Leanna… | 丽安娜 |
[29:10] | don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[29:13] | Tell me your code word and I won’t. | 告诉我暗号 我就收手 |
[29:20] | Then you leave me with no choice. | 是你逼我的 |
[29:30] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 911 有何紧急情况 |
[29:33] | Please, we need help. | 拜托 帮帮我们 |
[29:36] | I don’t want to play the rest of this. | 我不想播放接下来的内容 |
[29:41] | But I will, if you don’t give me your code word. | 但你不告诉我暗号 我就会播放 |
[29:46] | It’s your choice, Bozer. | 你自己选吧 博兹 |
[29:49] | I’ll give you some time to decide. | 我给你点时间 考虑一下 |
[30:24] | Yeah, got everything here I need to make fake VX gas. | 这儿有伪造VX毒气所需的所有材料 |
[30:27] | What’s it gonna be really? | 实际伪造出的是什么 |
[30:28] | Homemade tear gas. | 自制催泪瓦斯 |
[30:30] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[30:30] | Yeah, it should work great. | 效果应该会不错 |
[30:39] | So, when you get the real VX, signal me; | 你拿到真正的VX后 给我信号 |
[30:42] | I’ll trigger the tear gas | 我会释放催泪瓦斯 |
[30:44] | and then Jack and I will swoop in with the cavalry. | 然后 我和杰克会带领骑兵趁虚而入 |
[30:46] | There’s gonna be cavalry? | 还有骑兵 |
[30:48] | Yes, there is. | 有啊 |
[30:49] | Well, if Jack can convince the local SWAT team to give us a hand, | 如果杰克能说服当地特警队帮忙 |
[30:52] | then, yes. | 就有骑兵 |
[30:55] | All jokes aside, | 不开玩笑了 |
[30:56] | this is going to work. | 会成功的 |
[30:58] | I’ve got your back. | 我给你做后盾呢 |
[31:09] | Did we make a decision? | 决定好了吗 |
[31:13] | Please. | 求你 |
[31:16] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[31:18] | It’s not up to me, Bozer. | 我说了不算 博兹 |
[31:21] | All you have to do is tell me one word. | 你只需告诉我暗号 |
[31:23] | Can’t do that. | 办不到 |
[31:29] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 911 有何紧急情况 |
[31:31] | Please, we need help. | 拜托 帮帮我们 |
[31:33] | Can you tell me what happened? | 能说说是怎么回事吗 |
[31:35] | It was an accident. Please. | 出了意外 需要救助 |
[31:36] | My little brother, he’s bleeding! | 我弟弟血流不止 |
[31:39] | Your brother’s hurt? | 你弟弟受伤了吗 |
[31:40] | He’s not moving! Please, help me. | 他一动不动 求你帮帮我 |
[31:45] | Please, Bozer. | 拜托 博兹 |
[31:49] | Just say the word and it’ll all be over. | 告诉我暗号就行了 |
[32:02] | It was my little brother’s birthday. | 那天是我弟生日 |
[32:07] | My mom went to pick up the cake. | 我妈出去取蛋糕 |
[32:10] | We were playing. | 我们当时在玩闹 |
[32:15] | I don’t know how he got it, it was always locked up, but… | 我不知他是怎么拿到的 一直是锁着的 |
[32:20] | but there it was. | 但他就是拿到了 |
[32:25] | First I thought it was a toy… | 我一开始以为是个玩具 |
[32:30] | only it was so big in his little hand. | 但那么大 和他的小手显得格格不入 |
[32:37] | And as he got closer, I realized it was my father’s gun. | 等他走近了 我才发现那是我爸的枪 |
[32:42] | He started chasing me with it… | 他开始拿着枪追我 |
[32:48] | pretending to be a policeman. | 把自己扮作警察 |
[32:56] | And then he tripped. | 然后他摔倒了 |
[33:03] | I had never heard anything that loud before in my life. | 那天之前 我从没听过那么大的声响 |
[33:08] | Or seen that much blood. | 也没见过那么多血 |
[33:18] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[33:23] | You got me to do something I haven’t done since that day… | 你逼我做了一件那天之后 我从没做过的事 |
[33:28] | talk about Josh’s death. | 谈谈乔希的死 |
[33:38] | But I want you to know, | 但你得知道 |
[33:41] | no matter what else happens in here… | 无论你用什么手段 |
[33:46] | I’m never giving you that code word. | 我绝不会告诉你暗号 |
[34:02] | Excellent work, Mr. Bozer. | 非常好 博兹先生 |
[34:05] | You passed. | 你通过了 |
[34:35] | Are you sure we’re in the right spot… | 你确定来对地方了吗 |
[34:36] | – Only as sure as you asked me the last time. – Okay. | -和你上次问我时 一样确定 -好吧 |
[34:40] | She’s literally standing on the coordinates the mercs sent. | 她就站在雇佣兵发来的坐标地点呢 |
[34:51] | That’s it. | 来了 |
[34:58] | Okay, let’s boogie. I don’t want to lose her a second time. | 走吧 我可不想跟丢她两次 |
[35:09] | Okay, guys. I got ears on Cage. | 各位 接通凯姬了 |
[35:11] | I opened up the mic on her cell phone. | 我打开了她手机的麦克风 |
[35:20] | Okay, Mac, SWAT team’s in position, now what? | 小麦 特警队已就位 现在要干什么 |
[35:24] | Nobody moves until we get confirmation | 原地待命 等待凯姬的确认信号 |
[35:25] | from Cage that she’s secured the real gas. | 等她拿到真正毒气 再行动 |
[35:27] | All right. | 好 |
[35:32] | Kept my end of the bargain. | 我履行承诺了 |
[35:33] | What time are we hitting Grand Central? | 什么时候袭击中央车站 |
[35:40] | There’s been a slight change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[35:43] | Since you guessed our target, | 因为你猜出了我们的目标 |
[35:45] | Chandra’s picked a new one. | 所以钱德拉改主意了 |
[35:47] | – Wait a second. – What? | -等下 -怎么了 |
[35:48] | VX gas– it’s, it’s water-soluble. | VX毒气可溶于水 |
[35:50] | This place supplies all the water to New York City. | 全纽约市的用水都从此处供应 |
[35:55] | So they’re gonna deploy that nerve gas right here, right now? | 他们现在要从这里释放神经毒气吗 |
[35:58] | Be ready, boys. We’re about to jump. | 准备好 兄弟们 该行动了 |
[36:00] | No offense, but we don’t trust you, | 别介意 但我们不信你 |
[36:02] | not yet. | 目前不信 |
[36:04] | So, just to be safe, | 所以 保险起见 |
[36:05] | we’re going to drop both canisters into the water. | 我们会把两罐毒气都放进水里 |
[36:09] | That way, no matter what, | 这样一来 无论如何 |
[36:10] | the real VX gets into New York’s water supply. | 真正的VX都能进入纽约市的供水中 |
[36:15] | Albatross. | 信天翁 |
[36:16] | That’s the signal. | 信号来了 |
[36:17] | SWAT, go now, now, now. | 特警队 立刻行动 |
[36:20] | Tear gas. It’s a fake. | 催泪瓦斯 是假的 |
[36:42] | Drop your weapons. Hands in the air! | 放下武器 举起手来 |
[36:44] | Get down on your knees now! | 立刻跪下 |
[36:46] | Mac! | 小麦 |
[36:49] | Mac! | 小麦 |
[36:54] | – What the hell are you doing? – It’s leaking. | -你干什么 -毒气泄漏了 |
[36:56] | Then get out of there. | 那你倒是出来啊 |
[36:57] | It’s too late. I’m already exposed. | 太迟了 我已经吸入毒气了 |
[37:09] | All right. Step back. | 行了 退后 |
[37:10] | Wait, wait, wait. Break the glass, we all die. | 等等 打碎玻璃 我们都会死 |
[37:13] | And the VX could get in the water. | VX也会渗入水中 |
[37:15] | He’ll think of something. | 他会想出办法 |
[37:22] | Now what are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[37:23] | Adrenaline. Injury releases adrenaline in the body, | 肾上腺素 伤口会刺激身体分泌肾上腺素 |
[37:26] | which can slow the effects of the gas. | 能减缓毒气生效 |
[37:27] | He’s buying himself time. | 他为自己争取了时间 |
[37:29] | I’m gonna make a vent hood, | 我要做个排气罩 |
[37:30] | like the ones in every laboratory ever built. | 就是实验室里都有的那种 |
[37:33] | Won’t that just spread the gas to the air above the plant? | 那不就把毒气排到净水厂上空了吗 |
[37:37] | No. Sewer gas lines are already set up | 不会 沟道气管道早就设好了 |
[37:39] | to safely dispose of methane. | 以便安全处理甲烷 |
[37:45] | They push the gas through an industrial flare. | 气体在管道内进行工业燃烧 |
[37:50] | I’m gonna use that same system… | 我要用这个设备 |
[37:56] | to ignite the VX gas and burn it off before it can disperse. | 点燃VX毒气 使其在散播前燃尽 |
[38:10] | See? | 看到没 |
[38:11] | It’s working. | 管用了 |
[38:20] | Come on, man. | 快出来吧 |
[38:25] | Now, how the hell did you survive | 你是怎么活下来的 |
[38:27] | locking yourself in a room full of nerve gas? | 把自己锁进全是毒气的房间 还没死掉 |
[38:30] | I didn’t. | 不是这样 |
[38:31] | It takes 18 hours to kill you, | 毒气致死要十八小时 |
[38:32] | so I need to get to a hospital now. | 所以我得赶紧去医院 |
[38:47] | You’re becoming a regular here. | 你都成了医院常客了 |
[38:50] | I should ask if they have a loyalty card. | 我该问问他们 有没有积分卡 |
[38:53] | I’m, like, two punches away from a free kidney. | 我再来几次 就能免费获得一个肾了 |
[38:57] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:59] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[39:01] | Yeah. | 挺好的 |
[39:02] | You know, Matty and I | 我和马蒂 |
[39:03] | flipped the mercs we captured at the plant. | 严刑拷打了在净水厂逮捕的雇佣兵 |
[39:05] | As we speak, | 此刻 |
[39:06] | Phoenix agents are rounding up Chandra’s whole group, | 凤凰基金会特工已围捕了钱德拉的组织 |
[39:08] | including the queen bee herself. | 捉拿了钱德拉在内的一干人等 |
[39:11] | That’s great. | 不错 |
[39:13] | You know, Mac, what you did back there, | 小麦 你当时所做之事 |
[39:15] | that was a hell of a gamble. | 就是场赌博 |
[39:17] | Occupational hazard. | 干这份活 危险在所难免 |
[39:22] | I got to get that. I’ll be right back. | 我接下电话 去去就回 |
[39:27] | I’m glad you’re feeling okay. | 我很高兴你没事 |
[39:43] | 我尽力了 吉尔 | |
[40:09] | Look at you. My goodness. | 瞧啊 你真美 |
[40:31] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[40:32] | No, but I know you, tough guy. | 你不认识我 但我认识你 “硬汉” |
[40:37] | Why are you following Elwood Davis? | 你为什么要跟踪埃尔伍德·戴维斯 |
[40:40] | That’s none of your business. | 与你无关 |
[40:43] | I suggest you get that gun out of my face | 你最好把枪从我面前拿开 |
[40:45] | before I make you eat it. | 不然我就塞你嘴里 |
[40:47] | Well, if you want him dead, | 你要是希望他死 |
[40:48] | you’re gonna have to get in line. | 那可得排队 |
[40:51] | See you around, Jack. | 回见 杰克 |
[40:59] | You’re leaving? | 你要离开吗 |
[41:02] | Look, I know the purpose of the interrogation test | 我知道 审讯测试的目的 |
[41:05] | was to simulate a real-world situation in the life of a spy | 就是要模拟间谍所遭遇的真实情景 |
[41:08] | and you were well within your rights to do whatever it took to get me to crack. | 你有权用尽手段让我开口 |
[41:12] | But if this is the game… | 但若这场游戏真是如此 |
[41:15] | I don’t think I want to play. | 那我退出 |
[41:22] | But you won that game. | 但你赢了 |
[41:26] | I hit you with the worst thing imaginable | 我用最卑鄙的手段逼你开口 |
[41:28] | and you didn’t break. | 你却依然挺住了 |
[41:30] | You’re made for this work, Bozer. | 你天生是这块料 博兹 |
[41:32] | Please. | 拜托 |
[41:34] | Stay. | 留下来 |
[41:37] | I don’t want you to go. | 我不想让你走 |
[42:24] | What? | 什么 |
[42:27] | Matty?! | 马蒂 |
[42:41] | No, no, no no, no, no, no! | 不不不 不要啊 |