时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Matty? | 马蒂 |
[00:04] | No, no, no, no. | 不不 不要啊 |
[00:05] | – Don’t do this. – It’s not up to me, Bozer. | -别这样 -我说了不算 博兹 |
[00:08] | I don’t think I want to play. | 我想退出 |
[00:09] | Please, stay. | 留下吧 |
[00:10] | I don’t want you to go. | 我不想让你走 |
[00:11] | Elwood. If you hurt Riley again, | 埃尔伍德 如果你再伤害莱丽 |
[00:14] | I’ll be giving you a lot more than a wake-up call. | 我就不会当头给你一棒这么简单了 |
[00:15] | I was hoping, maybe, if you had time later, | 我想着 如果你等会有空 |
[00:17] | you’d let your old man take you out for some dinner. | 能否跟老爸出去吃个晚饭 |
[00:21] | Why are you following Elwood Davis? | 你为什么要跟踪埃尔伍德·戴维斯 |
[00:23] | You want him dead, you’re gonna have to get in line. | 你要是希望他死 那可得排队 |
[01:05] | Messing up my song, man. | 好好一首歌被你打乱了 |
[01:24] | Elwood… Come on, now, stop it. | 埃尔伍德 行了 别打了 |
[01:28] | Cut it out. | 别打了 |
[01:36] | Don’t be stupid. | 别做傻事 |
[01:37] | Don’t make me do this. | 别逼我动手 |
[01:40] | I’m-a hurt you. | 我会伤到你的 |
[01:48] | Damn. | 天 |
[01:49] | Damn, that was a lot harder than I remember. | 天 比我想象中要难打啊 |
[01:51] | You been working out or something? | 你最近有健身吗 |
[01:52] | Little bit. Little bit, yeah. | 一点吧 一点吧 |
[01:54] | Except this time, I’m not blackout drunk. | 只是这一次 我没有喝断片儿 |
[01:57] | What the hell, Jack? You friggin’ kidnap me | 搞什么 杰克 你绑架了我 |
[02:00] | and throw me in your trunk? | 把我扔进了你后车箱 |
[02:01] | I didn’t kidnap you, Elwood. | 我没绑架你 埃尔伍德 |
[02:02] | – I put you in protective custody. – Really? | -我这是对你实行保护性监禁 -是吗 |
[02:04] | From where I’m standing, | 从我现在的处境看 |
[02:05] | the only thing I need protecting from is you. | 我最需要免受你的伤害 |
[02:06] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[02:07] | Who’s the wannabe bald-headed tough guy, | 那个光头硬汉是谁啊 |
[02:10] | about yay tall with a scar underneath his chin right there? | 大概这么高 下巴这里有道疤 |
[02:13] | Got no idea what you’re talking about. | 不知道你说什么 |
[02:14] | No idea. Okay. | 不知道 行 |
[02:16] | Then why’d he pull a gun on me last night | 那他昨晚为什么用枪指着我 |
[02:18] | while I was watching you and Riley have dinner? Hmm? | 就在我监视你和莱丽吃晚饭的时候 |
[02:21] | – You were watching me and Riley have dinner last night? – Don’t… | -你昨晚监视我和莱丽吃晚饭了吗 -别 |
[02:23] | Don’t focus on the wrong part of the story, Elwood. | 别转移焦点 埃尔伍德 |
[02:26] | This dude jumps in my car, flashes his piece | 这家伙上了我的车 拿着把枪 |
[02:29] | and tells me he wants to kill you. | 跟我说他想杀了你 |
[02:31] | Now, personally, I’m okay with the idea. | 就我个人而言 我举双手赞同 |
[02:33] | But I know Riley wouldn’t be, so… | 但我知道莱丽不希望这样… |
[02:35] | Here we are. Again. | 于是我们又走到了这一步 |
[02:37] | I’m gonna ask you one more time, | 我再问你一次 |
[02:38] | and I want you to think really hard about it. | 你给我想清楚了 |
[02:41] | Who wants you dead? | 谁想要你命 |
[02:44] | I don’t know, Jack. | 我不知道 杰克 |
[02:46] | – Could be anybody. – Okay, fine. | -谁都有可能 -行 |
[02:48] | Until we figure this out, you’re staying with me. | 我们查清此事之前 你跟我待在一起 |
[02:49] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[02:51] | Hell no. | 绝对不行 |
[02:52] | Whatever this is, | 不管这是什么事 |
[02:54] | I’ll handle it. | 我自己来处理 |
[02:55] | Yeah. You handling it is what got you | 就是因为你处理 |
[02:57] | in this situation in the first place, Big Bird. | 事情才到这一步 老兄 |
[02:59] | You know, Riley– | 莱丽 |
[03:00] | your lovely, one and only daughter– | 你讨人喜欢的独生女 |
[03:03] | swears to me, | 向我发誓 |
[03:04] | up and down, that you’ve changed. | 特别兴奋 说你洗心革面了 |
[03:05] | But I don’t know, man. | 但这可不好说啊 |
[03:07] | I don’t see it, man. | 我没看出来 |
[03:08] | You gonna have to show me. | 你得证明给我看 |
[03:12] | All right. | 好 |
[03:13] | Deal. | 成 |
[03:16] | Where in the hell do you think you’re going? | 你往哪走啊 |
[03:17] | – In the car. – You ain’t going to the car. | -上车 -你上什么车 |
[03:20] | You’re not riding up front | 你不能坐在前排 |
[03:21] | and risk getting spotted on the way to my place. | 你在去我家的路上被人看到怎么办 |
[03:23] | You’re riding right back here. Come on. | 你要继续待在这里 来吧 |
[03:26] | Come on! | 快来 |
[03:31] | That the real reason? | 这是真正的原因吗 |
[03:32] | Among the many reasons, Elwood. | 这是原因之一 埃尔伍德 |
[03:35] | Get in there. | 进去 |
[03:37] | I’m going. | 听你的 |
[03:37] | Get in there. | 进去 |
[04:02] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[04:08] | Cool place. | 这里不错啊 |
[04:09] | You’re making a list, right now, chump stain, | 你赶紧列个名单 二傻子 |
[04:12] | of everybody who wants you dead. | 列出所有想要你命的人 |
[04:14] | And I mean everybody. | 一个都别落下 |
[04:15] | I ain’t trying to get myself killed for you. | 我才不要为了你而搭上条命 |
[04:17] | I don’t need to make a list, Jack. | 我不需要列名单 杰克 |
[04:19] | I had time to think about it when I was bouncing around in your trunk. | 我在你后备箱颠来颠去时 好好想了一下 |
[04:22] | Bald guy, yay high, scar on his chin? | 光头 这么高 下巴有疤 |
[04:24] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[04:26] | Name is Dougie Luccano. | 他叫道基·勒康诺 |
[04:28] | Guy’s from the Bronx. | 布朗克斯区人 |
[04:29] | He lives about two hours up north now. | 他住在离这里两小时车程的北部 |
[04:33] | Why’s he after you? | 他为什么要对付你 |
[04:35] | Let’s just say… | 这么说吧 |
[04:37] | – we’ve done some business. – Business. | -我们做了一些生意 -生意 |
[04:39] | What, building orphanages? Helping the homeless? | 建孤儿院 帮助无家可归之人那种吗 |
[04:41] | He’s a small-time crook, Jack. | 他是个无足轻重的骗子 |
[04:43] | – We pulled off a couple of cons. – Yeah? | -我们一起行骗过几次 -是吗 |
[04:46] | And which one of these cons has Dougie mad enough | 这几次行骗中 哪一次惹毛道基了 |
[04:48] | to put a cap in your ass right now? | 让他想干掉你啊 |
[04:53] | About a year ago, | 一年前 |
[04:54] | we cheated some sports memorabilia guy | 我们骗了几个卖体育纪念品的人 |
[04:56] | out of an autographed Jackie Robinson baseball. | 骗到了杰基·罗宾森的一个亲笔签名棒球 |
[04:58] | It was worth about, I don’t know, 75 grand. | 大概价值七万五美金吧 |
[05:01] | We were gonna sell it, pocket half each. | 我们本想卖掉 然后分赃 |
[05:05] | On the way home that night, that’s when it hit me. | 那晚回来的路上 我突然顿悟 |
[05:07] | If I was gonna ever reconnect with Riley, | 如果我想再和莱丽团聚 |
[05:09] | then I had to change. | 我就得洗心革面 |
[05:10] | Not in a month or a week or even an hour. | 别说一个月或一周 一小时都不能等 |
[05:13] | I had to change right then. | 而是现在就得改变 |
[05:15] | So I… | 所以我… |
[05:16] | took the ball, I tossed it in the Hudson. | 把那个球扔进了哈德逊河 |
[05:18] | Ran straight to my first AA meeting | 直接跑去参加我的第一个戒酒会了 |
[05:20] | and I’ve been sober ever since. | 从那以后 我就戒掉酒了 |
[05:21] | You know, you can go to your first AA meeting | 你要去戒酒会 就去呗 |
[05:23] | without being so dramatic. | 加这么多戏干什么 |
[05:25] | It was a big, life-changing moment for me, Jack. | 那一刻是我这辈子的重大转折点 杰克 |
[05:27] | Got a little, you know… carried away. | 我当时有点… 激动了 |
[05:30] | Whatever. | 管你呢 |
[05:31] | So you owe this chrome dome | 你欠这个秃驴 |
[05:33] | a $75,000 baseball that you don’t even have? | 一个价值七万五的棒球 这球还不在你手里 |
[05:41] | Bedroom. Now. | 赶紧去卧室 |
[05:43] | Go. Go. | 快 快 |
[05:47] | What’s with the gun? | 你拿枪干什么 |
[05:51] | And your eye? | 你眼睛怎么了 |
[05:54] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[05:55] | Doesn’t look like nothing. | 看起来不像没什么 |
[05:58] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[06:00] | Thought it might be Dougie. | 我以为是道基 |
[06:02] | Elwood, this is MacGyver. | 埃尔伍德 这是麦凯弗 |
[06:03] | He works with Riley. | 他和莱丽共事 |
[06:04] | Mac, this is Elwood, Riley’s dad, | 小麦 这是埃尔伍德 莱丽的爸爸 |
[06:07] | who doesn’t have permission to be touching my stuff. | 没经过我允许 就乱动我东西 |
[06:10] | – Nice to meet you. – Yeah. | -幸会 -嗯 |
[06:13] | Nice to meet you, too. | 幸会 |
[06:17] | Well, you two look busy. | 你们俩好像有事 |
[06:19] | I was gonna talk. We can do it later. | 我想找你说件事 但稍后再说吧 |
[06:20] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[06:21] | We-we can do it now. We’ll-we’ll step outside. | 我们现在谈吧 出去谈 |
[06:23] | You… stay here. | 你待在这里 |
[06:25] | And put that up. | 把那个放下 |
[06:28] | You really think Matty’s lying to you about knowing your father? | 你真觉得马蒂对你隐瞒认识你爸之事 |
[06:31] | It was her on that film, Jack. | 胶片上的人就是她 杰克 |
[06:32] | I’m almost positive of it. | 我非常肯定 |
[06:34] | Man. | 天 |
[06:36] | I have known her a long time, | 我认识她很长时间了 |
[06:38] | and if there’s one thing I’m 100% sure of: | 有一件事 我百分百确定 |
[06:43] | if she’s lying, you won’t know about it. | 如果她骗你 你根本察觉不出来 |
[06:45] | If Matty has intel on my father and isn’t telling me… | 如果马蒂知道我爸的事 还不告诉我… |
[06:47] | Then she has her reasons. | 那她肯定有正当理由 |
[06:49] | Mac, look, ask yourself what’s more likely. Okay? | 小麦 你自己想想哪个可能性更高 |
[06:52] | Your secret agent boss is lying to you | 你的秘密特工上司向你隐瞒 |
[06:54] | about knowing your father, a civilian who went missing, | 她认识你父亲 一个失踪的平民 |
[06:57] | or you’re kind of spun out, man, jumping at shadows. | 还是你走火入魔 捕风捉影呢 |
[07:01] | Looks, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: | 我以前就说过 我再说一次 |
[07:03] | Family can do a number on anyone. | 涉及到家人 会影响你的判断 |
[07:05] | Case in point, | 举例而言 |
[07:06] | look at Riley and Daddy Dearest in there. | 瞧瞧莱丽和她”心爱的老爸” |
[07:08] | Okay? No, thank you. | 还是免了吧 |
[07:11] | That’s why I’m a lone wolf, man. | 所以我是独行狼 |
[07:14] | Lone wolf? | 独行狼 |
[07:18] | Last week you tried to convince Riley, Matty and I | 上周 你还想说服我 莱丽 马蒂 |
[07:21] | that we needed matching leather jackets to help foster– | 我们得匹配皮夹克来增进… |
[07:24] | and I’m using your words here– greater family unity. | 你的原话 增进家庭团结 |
[07:26] | Because it would. | 因为那样真的会 |
[07:28] | What do you want me to say? Every lone wolf needs a pack. | 我还能说啥 独行狼也需要自己的狼群 |
[07:33] | Matty. I need to get to Phoenix. | 是马蒂 我得回凤凰总部 |
[07:35] | All right, good, let’s bounce. | 好 我们走吧 |
[07:36] | Looks like she just needs me. | 她好像只需要我 |
[07:38] | Well, I’ll be there in the corner lone-wolfin’ it up. | 我就过去待在角落里 当我的独行狼 |
[07:41] | I got to get away from this guy, man. Come on. | 我可不能跟那货待在一起 拜托 |
[07:43] | You gonna leave him in there? | 你要把他留在这里吗 |
[07:45] | You’re right, that’s a bad idea. | 你说得对 那样不妥 |
[07:46] | Okay, I’ll see you later. | 好吧 稍后见 |
[07:48] | Hey, hey, do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[07:49] | Don’t tell Riley about her pops, okay? | 别和莱丽说她老爸的事 |
[07:52] | I don’t need her getting all mad at me | 我可不想惹火她 |
[07:53] | ’cause I agreed to stay away from her dad and then ended up… | 因为我都答应不插手她和她爸的事了 结果… |
[07:56] | Kidnapping him? | 绑架了他吗 |
[07:57] | – Yeah. – Copy that. | -对 -懂了 |
[07:58] | Okay. Thanks. | 好 谢了 |
[08:01] | This is one dysfunctional wolf pack. | 我们这个”小狼群”还真是混乱啊 |
[08:17] | Leanna? | 丽安娜 |
[08:21] | Bozer? | 博兹 |
[08:23] | Did we just…? | 我们… |
[08:24] | No. | 没有 |
[08:26] | I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[08:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:29] | So why are we in bed together? | 那我们怎么在同一张床上 |
[08:31] | You mean why are we handcuffed in bed together? | 你是说 为什么我俩被一起拷在床上吧 |
[08:36] | – What the hell is this? – Some kind of crazy final exam? | -什么情况 -有病的期末考吧 |
[08:41] | With real bullets? | 真枪实弹吗 |
[08:42] | Look, maybe we should focus on escaping and talk about this later. | 我们还是先逃跑 稍后再弄清状况吧 |
[08:47] | You’re shot! | 你中枪了 |
[08:49] | I thought I would feel worse. | 没想象中那么疼啊 |
[08:50] | You will if it doesn’t just graze you next time. | 下次不是擦伤 你就会疼了 |
[08:56] | Two hours ago, | 两小时前 |
[08:57] | there was an accident on board a college research ship, | 一艘大学调研船出了意外 |
[08:59] | the R.V. Bancroft, | RV·班克罗夫特号 |
[09:00] | which stranded it in the Arctic Ocean 50 miles offshore. | 在北冰洋离岸八十公里处搁浅 |
[09:02] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[09:03] | Explosion in the engine room. | 机舱发生爆炸 |
[09:04] | Blast killed the captain, four crew members | 船长与四名船员被炸死 |
[09:06] | and severely damaged the ship. | 那艘船严重受损 |
[09:07] | And temperatures are dropping fast. | 而气温正迅速下降 |
[09:09] | Okay, Zoe, I’ve tasked a satellite to keep us connected. | 好了 佐伊 我通过卫星将我们连线了 |
[09:12] | We shouldn’t lose your signal. | 不会失去你的信号 |
[09:13] | Cage has you up to speed? | 凯姬跟你简要说了一下吗 |
[09:14] | More or less. | 差不多吧 |
[09:15] | Zoe Kimura, meet Angus MacGyver. | 佐伊·木村 这位是安格斯·麦凯弗 |
[09:18] | MacGyver is an engineer here at the think tank, | 麦凯弗是我们智囊团的工程师 |
[09:20] | and our best chance at keeping you alive | 也是你们在救援队到达之前 |
[09:22] | until help can get to you. | 最能帮你们自救的人 |
[09:23] | How far away is this help? | 救援队还有多远 |
[09:25] | A Coast Guard icebreaker is steaming toward them, | 海岸警卫队的破冰船正向他们驶去 |
[09:27] | but it’s 12 hours out. | 但要十二个小时才能到 |
[09:29] | What about aircraft? | 飞机呢 |
[09:30] | It’s negative 54 degrees. | 气温零下54度 |
[09:32] | Negative 56 now, actually. | 现在是零下56度了 |
[09:33] | So too cold for planes and helicopters. | 所以太冷 飞机和直升机都不可行 |
[09:36] | Okay. First step is gonna be keeping everyone on board warm. | 好 你首先要给大家取暖 |
[09:39] | The propulsion room housed the two main generators. | 推进室内安置了两个主要发电机 |
[09:42] | Both were taken out during the explosion. | 两个都在爆炸时毁掉了 |
[09:44] | And for some reason I can’t get the backup genny to start. | 不知为何 我无法启动备用发电机 |
[09:47] | Okay, Zoe, first thing I’m gonna need you to do | 佐伊 你首先要做的事 |
[09:49] | is to use the camera on your laptop | 就是用你电脑的摄像头 |
[09:51] | to show me the backup generator. | 让我看一下那个备用发电机 |
[09:52] | – Okay. – We’re gonna be doing this a lot, | -好 -要一直用摄像头拍给我看 |
[09:53] | so got to make sure you don’t run out of battery. | 所以你要确保电脑一直有电 |
[09:56] | But I’ll whip up something after we diagnose the genny’s problem. | 但等检测出备用发电机的问题 我会想个招 |
[09:59] | And it looks like it’s right there. | 好像就在那里 |
[10:01] | Okay. Now, Zoe, what I need you to do | 好了 佐伊 你现在呢 |
[10:03] | is make me a list of everything on board | 要列出船上的物品清单 |
[10:04] | that you can get your hands on– | 列出所有你能拿到的东西 |
[10:05] | so that’s gonna be supplies, equipment, | 比如补给品 设备 |
[10:08] | provisions, toiletries, | 粮食 洗漱用品 |
[10:10] | everything– and be precise. | 一切物品 还要说准了 |
[10:11] | Six packets of ketchup is not seven. | 六包番茄酱和七包可不同 |
[10:13] | Does that make sense? | 你明白了吗 |
[10:14] | Yeah. Sure, I-I can do that. | 懂了 我能做到 |
[10:16] | But why? | 但是为什么 |
[10:17] | Because this is the stuff we’re gonna use to save your life. | 因为我们要用这些东西来救你们 |
[10:28] | – Life jacket. – Check. | -救生衣 -有了 |
[10:30] | – Plastic beaker. – Check. | -塑料烧杯 -有了 |
[10:32] | – Coffee mug. – Check. | -咖啡杯 -有了 |
[10:34] | Zoe said she had a tin coffee mug on the ship, | 佐伊说船上有一个锡咖啡杯 |
[10:37] | and this one is ceramic. | 这是个陶瓷杯 |
[10:39] | And everything we have here | 这里的一切 |
[10:40] | needs to be identical to what she’s got on board. | 都得和她船上的东西一模一样 |
[10:42] | Got it. I’ll keep looking. | 懂了 我继续找 |
[10:43] | Okay, Zoe, it looks like your generator problem | 好了 佐伊 看来发电机的问题 |
[10:46] | is actually a fuel pump problem, | 其实是燃油泵的问题 |
[10:48] | so what we’re gonna do is make you a peristaltic pump | 所以我们要做一个软管泵 |
[10:50] | to manually feed fuel to the generator. | 来手动往发电机里灌油 |
[10:53] | First thing you’re gonna want to do | 首先 你要这样 |
[10:54] | is to detach the two wheels from the carry-on you have there, | 把行李箱的两个轮子拆下来 |
[10:57] | – and then you’re gonna… – Mac. | -然后你要… -小麦 |
[10:58] | Yep? | 怎么了 |
[11:03] | Zoe, I’m so sorry. | 佐伊 抱歉 |
[11:05] | I’m going way too fast, aren’t I? | 我说得太快了吧 |
[11:06] | No. No, no, no. It’s okay. | 不不 没事 |
[11:07] | I can keep up. | 我能跟上 |
[11:09] | I just… I know we’re running out of time. So… | 我就是… 我知道我们时间不多… |
[11:12] | Guys, can I have a second? | 你们先出去一下吧 |
[11:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:21] | How we doing, Zoe? | 还好吗 佐伊 |
[11:28] | Not great. | 不太好 |
[11:30] | I mean, I-I-I’m having trouble focusing. | 我无法集中精神 |
[11:34] | And, my hands are so cold. | 我的手还特别冷 |
[11:36] | Plus, you’re probably overwhelmed, exhausted and terrified. | 另外 你可能还很慌张 筋疲力尽 吓坏了 |
[11:41] | And I only say so because I know that I would be. | 我这么说 是因为换做是我 就会那样 |
[11:44] | Yeah, that just about sums it up. | 你总结得挺到位 |
[11:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:49] | All right, then. Let’s take a break. | 好吧 那我们休息一下 |
[11:51] | What? | 什么 |
[11:52] | Do we have the time? | 有那个时间吗 |
[11:53] | Zoe, don’t worry about the time. | 佐伊 别担心时间问题 |
[11:54] | If you’re gonna be my hands on that ship, | 如果你要成为我在船上的双手 |
[11:56] | we both need your hands to be steady. | 我们都需要这双手够稳 |
[11:58] | So, how about we just talk for a second? | 所以 不如我们聊一聊吧 |
[12:00] | What do you teach? | 你教什么学科 |
[12:04] | I’m a… I’m a glaciologist. | 我是个冰河学家 |
[12:08] | It’s boring, I know. | 我懂 很枯燥 |
[12:09] | Well, maybe to most people, | 也许对大部分人来说是 |
[12:10] | but you are also talking to a guy | 但你面前这个人 |
[12:12] | who once broke into a lab at MIT to sneak a peek | 可是有一次闯进麻省理工学院的实验室 |
[12:16] | at a frozen ice core from Greenland. | 只为了看一眼格陵兰岛的冰岩芯 |
[12:19] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:22] | How old was it? | 什么时代的 |
[12:23] | They claimed 500,000 years, | 据称有五十万年之久了 |
[12:25] | but I was not convinced. | 但我不信 |
[12:28] | It’s not often I meet someone who can out-geek me. | 很少遇见比我还书呆子的人 |
[12:31] | Well, Zoe, I out-geek pretty much everyone. | 佐伊 这方面 谁都比不过我 |
[12:36] | Hey, can I tell you something stupid? | 我能跟你说件傻事吗 |
[12:39] | I mean, I did just tell you about the time that I snuck into a lab | 我刚和你说了我闯进实验室 |
[12:44] | to ogle an icicle, so shoot. | 去看冰柱 所以你说吧 |
[12:47] | I’m seriously craving ice cream right now. | 我现在特别想吃冰激凌 |
[12:50] | Ice cream is good. Why is that weird? | 冰激凌很棒 怎么会是怪事 |
[12:53] | You know what? All right. | 好了 好吧 |
[12:56] | I am ready to build this pump. | 我准备好制造软管泵了 |
[12:58] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[13:00] | What is step one again? | 第一步是什么来着 |
[13:02] | Removing the two wheels from your carry-on luggage you have there | 把行李箱的两个轮拆下来 |
[13:05] | and I see on the manifest that you do have a tool kit, | 我看到清单上有工具箱 |
[13:07] | so you’ll need a Phillips head screwdriver. | 你得去拿一个十字螺丝起子 |
[13:11] | Got one of those right here. | 这里就有一个 |
[13:14] | Nice. | 真棒 |
[13:15] | These things come in handy, don’t they? | 带着这些东西有备无患 对吧 |
[13:16] | Zoe… | 佐伊 |
[13:18] | you have no idea. | 你说得太对了 |
[13:22] | Is he really going to be able to save this ship? | 他真能拯救这艘船吗 |
[13:24] | – There’s no one I trust more. – Save your screws. | -我信他是最佳人选 -留着螺丝 |
[13:26] | You, never really know when you’re gonna need them. | 说不定什么时候就能用上了 |
[13:31] | – Hey, you should let me dress that. – Wait, we need to keep moving. | -你该让我包扎一下 -等下 我们得继续走 |
[13:33] | Look, I know spy school’s got this reputation for being intense, | 我知道这所间谍学校以训练严酷闻名 |
[13:35] | but would they really shoot at us? | 但真朝我们开枪 过火了吧 |
[13:36] | My friend, Jack, warned me that | 我朋友 杰克 警告过我 |
[13:37] | training exercises were designed to feel just like the real thing, | 他说训练目的就是贴近实战 |
[13:40] | down to the operatives using live ammo. | 比如特工会用真枪对付你 |
[13:41] | Live ammo and some kind of narcotic. | 真弹药 还有什么麻醉剂 |
[13:43] | I think they drugged us. | 他们应该是对我们下药了 |
[13:45] | Look, we can’t just stay out here in the open. | 我们得找地方躲一下 |
[13:46] | All right? If this is a test, there must be a way to pass. | 如果这是测验 肯定有办法通过 |
[13:49] | Failing seems pretty obvious, getting caught, | 显然 被抓到就会不及格 |
[13:50] | but how do we pass? | 但怎么能通过呢 |
[13:52] | What’s the first thing that Glover taught us | 格洛弗说深入敌后 |
[13:53] | about being behind enemy lines? | 第一要事是什么 |
[13:55] | Find our way home. | 想办法回家 |
[13:57] | We need to get back to the school. | 我们得回到学校 |
[13:58] | Agreed, which means we need to figure out where we are. | 同意 这表示我们要弄清身在何处 |
[14:04] | That’s the flowering dogwood, | 那是花梾木 |
[14:05] | the state flower of Virginia. | 维吉尼亚州的州花 |
[14:07] | Then they must not have taken us far away from the school. | 他们肯定没把我们带到离学校太远的地方 |
[14:10] | Yeah, but maybe far enough. | 是啊 但也够远了 |
[14:11] | They’re using dogs to track us. | 他们用狗来追踪我们 |
[14:13] | Are we gonna be able to outrun them? | 我们能逃过他们吗 |
[14:14] | I know I can. I hope you can, too. Come on. | 我知道我能 希望你也能 走 |
[14:23] | You mind if I ask you a question? | 我能问你一个问题吗 |
[14:25] | I thought we agreed you weren’t gonna talk unless spoken to. | 你不是答应 我不问你 你就不说话吗 |
[14:28] | Didn’t you used to sell bathroom tile? | 你以前不是个卖浴室瓷砖的吗 |
[14:31] | I got a promotion. | 我升职了 |
[14:32] | – To a think tank? – Just, you know what, shut up, Elwood. | -升到智囊团了 -行了 闭嘴吧 埃尔伍德 |
[14:34] | No offense, you just don’t seem the, think tank type. | 别见怪 你就是看着不像智囊团里的人 |
[14:37] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[14:38] | Look, I don’t care personally how you put your money in your pocket. | 我对你怎么赚钱不关心 |
[14:41] | I’m just glad Riley has you in her life. | 我就是很高兴莱丽有你照顾 |
[14:44] | Yeah, and we both have you to thank for that, don’t we? | 这还不是拜你所赐 |
[14:47] | Look, I knew the day I met you, | 我从认识你那天起就知道 |
[14:48] | you were gonna be the one to, you know, | 你会成为她… |
[14:50] | take over as her father figure. | 心目中的老爸 |
[14:53] | Come on, Elwood. | 得了吧 埃尔伍德 |
[14:55] | You didn’t lose her in one day, man. | 你不是一夜之间失去了她 |
[14:57] | You lost her little by little over the course of years | 你是因为多年来不称职的表现 |
[14:59] | due to your actions, man. | 一点点失去了她 |
[15:01] | Not your words, your actions. | 不是因为你说了什么 而是你的表现 |
[15:03] | They’re what made it clear to her | 是你的行为让她明白了 |
[15:04] | she’s not the most important thing to you in your life. | 她不是你生命中最重要的事物 |
[15:07] | That’s not very nice, Jack. | 真是不留一点情面啊 杰克 |
[15:08] | Yeah, well, I’ll be happy to point out what a moron you are, Elwood. | 我很愿意指出 你是天底下最差劲的大傻子 |
[15:12] | Any time. | 别客气 |
[15:16] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[15:18] | That’s Dougie. | 他就是道基 |
[15:19] | Also known as the chucklehead who was dumb enough to pull a gun on me. | 还是个蠢到没边儿 用枪指着我的二货 |
[15:23] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[15:25] | Well, well, well. | 瞧瞧啊 |
[15:27] | Pistol Pete. | “神枪手” |
[15:30] | Elwood. | 埃尔伍德 |
[15:31] | Dougie. Long time. | 道基 好久不见 |
[15:32] | Where the hell have you been hiding? | 你到底躲哪里去了 |
[15:34] | Must’ve searched every racetrack in the country looking for you. | 找到你 肯定费了不少劲啊 |
[15:37] | – Yeah. – Hundred bucks work for you, slick? | -嗯 -几百块成吗 兄弟 |
[15:40] | Finder’s fee for bringing this degenerate to me. | 作为你把这个人渣带给我的酬劳 |
[15:42] | I didn’t bring him to you. | 我才不是把他带过来 |
[15:44] | He’s here with me. | 他跟我一起来的 |
[15:45] | I’m here to tell you to back off. | 我是来让你停手的 |
[15:49] | Or you’re gonna have a serious problem. You understand me? | 不然你就有麻烦了 懂吗 |
[15:51] | – That sounds a little like a threat. – You got good ears. | -听着像威胁啊 -耳朵挺好用 |
[15:56] | Still feeling tough? | 还嘚瑟吗 |
[15:59] | – Not as much, no. – Good. | -不了 -很好 |
[16:01] | Because there’s no need for violence | 因为没必要动武 |
[16:02] | as long as Woody here coughs up the 75 grand he owes me. | 只要老埃把他欠我的七万五还给我就行了 |
[16:05] | 75? Come on, Dougie. You know I only owe you half. | 七万五 不是吧 道基 我只欠你一半 |
[16:07] | Half was a year ago. | 一年前是一半 |
[16:10] | Now it’s the full amount. | 现在是全价了 |
[16:12] | Unless you have the ball. | 除非那个球在你手里 |
[16:15] | Not presently, no. | 目前不在 |
[16:16] | I get the ball or I get the money. | 要么给我球 要么给我钱 |
[16:18] | And if I don’t get neither, well, | 如果我都拿不到 |
[16:20] | you have a daughter, right? Riley? | 你有个女儿吧 莱丽 |
[16:24] | Maybe she’s good for the money. | 也许她能还得起 |
[16:29] | The ball or the money… | 球 还是钱 |
[16:32] | by tomorrow. | 明天就给我 |
[16:43] | Now, bend the generator’s fuel line into a U-shape | 把发电机的燃油管路弯成U型 |
[16:47] | around the wheel and axle assembly. | 围着轮子和轮轴组件 |
[16:50] | Okay. Done. | 好 行了 |
[16:52] | How’s this look? | 怎么样 |
[16:54] | Yeah, that’s perfect. | 太棒了 |
[16:55] | You just built yourself a peristaltic pump. | 你刚做出了一个软管泵 |
[16:58] | Now, running the drill should push diesel along the fuel line | 使用电钻 柴油应该会沿着燃油管 |
[17:01] | and into the generator just like the fuel pump should have. | 进入发电机 就像燃油泵正常运行那样 |
[17:07] | Just like that. | 像这样 |
[17:08] | Wow. Here’s to hoping mine does that, too. | 好棒 希望我的这个也能好用 |
[17:22] | My God. It worked. | 天呐 好用了 |
[17:24] | It worked. We did it. | 好用了 成功了 |
[17:25] | My gosh. | 天呐 |
[17:26] | I can already feel the heat coming on. | 我感觉暖气已经开始恢复了 |
[17:28] | Now that you got the power on I can see you a little better. | 电力恢复后 画面也更清晰了 |
[17:31] | Hey, Mac. | 小麦 |
[17:34] | Is that the fire alarm? | 那是火警吗 |
[17:36] | Go check on the other students. | 去看下其它学生 |
[17:38] | Can someone go in the control room | 谁能去一下控制室 |
[17:39] | and see where the fire is? | 看看哪里起火了 |
[17:41] | I’m in the control room. | 我在控制室 |
[17:42] | The computer’s showing fires in the bow thruster room, | 船首推进室的电脑起火了 |
[17:44] | the galley and the science lab. | 还有厨房和实验室 |
[17:46] | Maybe it’s just an error. | 也许只是误报 |
[17:48] | I’ll go check the thruster room. | 我去船首推进室看看 |
[17:49] | These rooms are right above the propulsion room where the explosion happened. | 这些房间就在发生爆炸的推进室上面 |
[17:52] | Heat from the blast could’ve melted the insulation on the wiring behind the walls. | 爆炸产生的热量可能熔化了墙后的绝缘线 |
[17:56] | Turning the power back on | 电力恢复后 |
[17:57] | shorted them out and lit the fires. | 使其短路 引起了火灾 |
[18:01] | Okay, not a false alarm. Real fires. | 不是误报 真起火了 |
[18:04] | Very real and our fire suppression system didn’t come on. | 大火 而船上的灭火系统不好用了 |
[18:06] | Okay, so the ship must’ve sustained more damage than we thought. | 好吧 这艘船的损坏程度比我们想象中严重 |
[18:09] | If we don’t put those fires out now, | 如果不马上灭火 |
[18:10] | the whole ship is gonna burn. | 整艘船都会烧着 |
[18:20] | We have enough extinguishers for the smaller fires, | 我们有足够的灭火器灭掉小火 |
[18:23] | but the one in the bow thruster room… | 但船首推进室的大火… |
[18:24] | it’s getting out of control. | 火势失控了 |
[18:26] | Okay, that door right there. | 那边那个门 |
[18:28] | It’s watertight, which means it’s also airtight. | 是防水门 也就是说也能隔绝空气 |
[18:29] | If you can close it, | 如果你能关上 |
[18:30] | then the fire should eat up all the oxygen and burn itself out. | 燃尽氧气 大火就会慢慢灭掉 |
[18:33] | Be careful, though. It’s gonna be very hot. | 但你要当心 会很烫 |
[18:41] | Okay. That seemed to have worked. | 好 好像成功了 |
[18:44] | And the other fires are going out, too, so… | 其它地方的火也灭掉了… |
[18:47] | I think we’re gonna be okay. | 应该没问题了 |
[18:50] | Most fire deaths aren’t from burns; | 大部分的火灾死亡都不是烧死 |
[18:52] | they’re from smoke inhalation. | 而是吸入浓烟导致的死亡 |
[18:53] | So, without fresh air, | 没有新鲜空气 |
[18:55] | everyone on board is still in danger, | 船上的人依然有危险 |
[18:56] | which means we’re just gonna have to clean the air. | 所以我们得净化空气 |
[19:04] | Cardboard boxes… | 纸壳箱 |
[19:07] | box fans… | 鸿运扇 |
[19:12] | carbon filters. I have an idea. | 炭层过滤器 我有办法了 |
[19:15] | This ship is transporting activated carbon filters, | 这艘船运输活性碳过滤器 |
[19:17] | which they’re gonna use to clean the water at the research station, | 表示他们要在研究站用其来净水 |
[19:19] | but we’re gonna repurpose them | 但我们要稍加修改 |
[19:20] | and use them to make the air on board breathable. | 利用过滤器净化船上的空气 |
[19:23] | Zoe, can you get to the cargo room? | 佐伊 你能去货舱吗 |
[19:28] | The cargo hold is directly below the propulsion room. | 货舱就在推进室正下方 |
[19:31] | The initial reaction must’ve caused this damage. | 肯定是一开始的爆炸造成了破坏 |
[19:33] | Mac, I can see the filters, but I can’t get to them. | 小麦 我能看到过滤器 但拿不到 |
[19:37] | How far away are they? | 距离有多远 |
[19:38] | 15 feet, maybe 20. | 四至六米左右 |
[19:40] | I need the exact distance. | 我需要确切的距离 |
[19:41] | Riley, pull up schematics of that room. | 莱丽 调出房间的结构图 |
[19:48] | Mac. | 小麦 |
[19:49] | I need space so I can build the ship. | 我需要空间来构建船体 |
[19:56] | Okay, which kind is it? | 好了 是哪种 |
[19:59] | It’s… | 是… |
[20:03] | No. | 不 |
[20:06] | It’s this one. This is it. | 是这种 就是这种 |
[20:09] | – I think. – Dude. | -应该是吧 -老兄 |
[20:10] | Jack, I’m pretty sure. | 杰克 我敢肯定 |
[20:12] | If we’re gonna pull off the fake, | 我们要想以假乱真 |
[20:13] | you need to be more than “pretty sure.” | 你”敢肯定”可远远不够 |
[20:15] | Jack, it was a year ago and I was totally loaded. | 杰克 都一年了 而且我当时烂醉如泥 |
[20:17] | I didn’t exactly snap a clear mental picture. All right? | 记得不是很清楚 好吗 |
[20:23] | It looks good. | 看着挺像 |
[20:25] | – Best I can tell. – All right. | -我尽力了 -好吧 |
[20:27] | – What next? – Google it. | -然后怎么做 -谷歌一下 |
[20:29] | Google? | 谷歌 |
[20:30] | Yeah, “How to convincingly counterfeit a baseball.” | 对 “如何完美伪造棒球” |
[20:32] | I-I don’t know. This isn’t my specialty, conning people. Okay? | 我咋知道 骗人不是我专长 |
[20:36] | This is your deal. | 骗人是你的老本行 |
[20:38] | Go in my room. | 去我房间 |
[20:40] | Go in my room. | 去我房间 |
[20:45] | Riley. | 莱丽 |
[20:47] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[20:49] | What happened to your eye? | 你眼睛怎么了 |
[20:52] | Your eye. What…? | 你的眼睛 怎么… |
[20:54] | Yeah. I… ran into a doorknob. | 我撞到门把手上了 |
[20:57] | Really? | 是吗 |
[20:58] | How is that even possible? | 怎么做到的 |
[21:00] | Yeah. What-what can I do you for, | 有什么能为你效劳 |
[21:02] | Riley, is everything okay? | 莱丽 一切还好吗 |
[21:03] | Does Mac need me back at work? | 小麦需要我回去工作吗 |
[21:04] | No, Mac’s good. He’s busy building something. | 不用 小麦挺好的 他忙着建船呢 |
[21:06] | Kind of flying solo on this one. | 他这次单干了 |
[21:08] | I just ducked out because… | 我溜出来是因为… |
[21:12] | I keep calling my dad and he’s not picking up. | 我给我爸打了很多电话 但他一直没接 |
[21:15] | – Yeah. – Well, that’s not good. | -对 -这可不妙 |
[21:16] | You think he took off again? | 你觉得他又跑了吗 |
[21:17] | No, I don’t. I think he’s still in L.A. | 不 应该没有 他好像还在洛杉矶 |
[21:22] | You wouldn’t happen to know where he is, would you? | 你不会碰巧知道他在哪儿吧 |
[21:24] | Me? No. | 我吗 不知道 |
[21:25] | No, you asked me to stay out of it. | 不 你让我别瞎掺和 |
[21:27] | That’s what I’m doing. Staying out. | 所以我一直乖乖听话 没瞎掺和 |
[21:28] | Boundaries is my middle name. | 我清楚界限在哪儿 |
[21:30] | Jack Boundaries Dalton. That’s me. | 我就是杰克·界限·道尔顿 |
[21:32] | I wouldn’t go that far. | 那倒不至于 |
[21:33] | – All right. Well… thanks, anyway. – Yeah. | -好吧 总之谢谢你了 -没事 |
[21:41] | – Just one more thing. – Yeah? | -还有件事 -什么 |
[21:46] | If you don’t know where my dad is, | 如果你不知道我爸在哪儿 |
[21:47] | why is his phone in your apartment? | 为什么他的手机在你这儿 |
[21:50] | Who are you, Columbo? | 你是谁 神探科伦坡吗 |
[21:56] | – Hey, kiddo. – You run into a doorknob, too? | -孩子 -你也撞到门把手上了吗 |
[21:58] | You tracked his cell phone, huh? | 你追踪了他的手机 |
[21:59] | Of course I tracked his phone. | 我当然追踪了他的手机 |
[22:00] | How do you think I got here? | 不然你以为 我为什么来这儿 |
[22:02] | Question is, | 问题是 |
[22:03] | what are you doing here, Dad? | 你在这里做什么 爸 |
[22:05] | What are you guys doing together? | 你们在合伙干什么 |
[22:10] | I robbed a rare baseball worth 75 grand, | 我抢了一个价值七万五的珍贵棒球 |
[22:13] | and now someone’s gonna kill me | 要是我不把棒球或钱还给他们 |
[22:15] | if I don’t give ’em the money or the ball. | 他们会杀了我 |
[22:18] | Well, I know you don’t have the money. | 我知道你没那么多钱 |
[22:21] | So where’s the ball? | 那球在哪儿 |
[22:24] | – In the Hudson. – River. | -在哈德逊 -河 |
[22:26] | It’s in… it’s in the Hudson River. | 在哈德逊河里 |
[22:29] | I never thought I’d see the day | 没想到我能有一天 |
[22:31] | you two would be in the same room together. | 看见你们俩待在一个房间里 |
[22:33] | Let alone work together. | 更不用提合作了 |
[22:36] | So how can I help? | 我能帮什么忙 |
[22:45] | What’s going on in here, brainiac? | 这是怎么回事 “奇才” |
[22:47] | Redecorating or what? | 重新装修还是怎样 |
[22:49] | It’s a long story, but basically, | 说来话长 但长话短说 |
[22:51] | if I can’t figure out how to grab those soda cans, through all the rubble, | 如果我想不出办法隔空抓取易拉罐 |
[22:54] | then 32 people on a boat in the Arctic are gonna die. | 那北冰洋中某艘船上的32人便会丧命 |
[22:58] | Well, I would love to help, | 我很想帮忙 |
[22:59] | but Riley and I gotta fake a signature on a baseball | 但我和莱丽得在棒球上伪造签名 |
[23:01] | or her dad’s gonna die. | 不然她爸就没命了 |
[23:03] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -是啊 |
[23:04] | Are you… | 你是不是… |
[23:05] | Sorry, buddy, I don’t actually have time for this right now. | 抱歉 兄弟 我现在没时间说这些 |
[23:09] | It’s too bad you can’t just yank that thing off the shelf, | 可惜你不能直接让易拉罐掉落 |
[23:12] | the way Luke did on Hoth before that ice monster attacked. | 就像冰怪袭击前 卢克在霍斯星球上做的那样 |
[23:15] | You know, he used the Force. | 他使用了原力 |
[23:18] | Wait, what did you just say? | 等等 你刚刚说什么 |
[23:20] | Use the Force. | 使用原力 |
[23:23] | That’s it. That’s it, I’m gonna use the Force. | 就是这样 我要使用”原力” |
[23:28] | Glad I could help. | 很高兴我能帮忙 |
[23:29] | Forget that thing, Zoe. | 别管它了 佐伊 |
[23:30] | Why, you came up with something else? | 怎么 你想到其他办法了吗 |
[23:32] | I didn’t, Jack did. | 我没有 杰克想到的 |
[23:33] | – He did? – He did? | -他想到了 -他想到了 |
[23:35] | Yeah. Okay, in order to get those filters, | 对 好了 为了拿到过滤器 |
[23:37] | we’re gonna use the force… the force of gravity. | 我们要使用”原力” 也就是地心引力 |
[23:40] | So I need you and the students to grab everything that you can, | 你和学生们得把能搬动的所有东西 |
[23:42] | and move it to the stern of the ship. | 都搬到船尾 |
[23:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:51] | So… what have you decided about leaving school? | 离校一事 你考虑好了吗 |
[23:56] | I haven’t decided yet. | 我还没想好 |
[23:57] | I’m still not sure how I feel. | 我还不清楚自己的感受 |
[24:00] | I know how I feel. | 我知道我的感受 |
[24:02] | Disappointed. | 失望 |
[24:05] | I just don’t want to have lost the U.S. a good operative. | 我不想让美国失去一位优秀的特工 |
[24:09] | Even if that means I’ve lost myself a good friend. | 即使那意味着我要失去一位好朋友 |
[24:11] | Is that what we are, Leanna? | 我们是吗 丽安娜 |
[24:12] | Friends? | 朋友 |
[24:18] | Aren’t we? | 我们不是吗 |
[24:33] | I’m gonna go see if this guy has a first-aid kit. | 我去找找看这里有没有急救箱 |
[25:02] | Can you hear me now? | 现在能听到我讲话吗 |
[25:06] | See, that was a joke, ’cause of that old commercial. | 开个玩笑 是个旧广告梗 |
[25:08] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[25:11] | Okay. | 好了 |
[25:17] | “Five teams neutralized, three still in play.” | “已消灭五队 还剩三队” |
[25:19] | Then we better get going before his friends come. | 我们最好在他同伴来之前赶紧撤 |
[25:21] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[25:26] | Someone help me move this thing? | 谁能来帮我搬一下吗 |
[25:28] | Is this really gonna work? | 这真的有用吗 |
[25:30] | Yeah, it should. | 应该可以的 |
[25:30] | We just need enough ballast in the stern | 我们只需在船尾放置足够压舱物 |
[25:32] | to raise the bow five degrees. | 从而让船头抬高五度 |
[25:33] | And if we do that, the filters should fall off the shelf | 如果能行 过滤器会从架子上掉落 |
[25:36] | and roll right down the hall to Zoe. | 并顺着走廊滚落到佐伊那里 |
[25:37] | Okay, Mac, everything that can be moved has been. | 好了 小麦 所有能搬动的东西都放好了 |
[25:40] | Okay, the rest is up to gravity. | 好的 剩下的就交给重力了 |
[25:49] | It’s working. Tilting. | 有效果了 开始倾斜了 |
[25:53] | Come on, come on. | 加油 加油 |
[25:54] | Yes. Go get ’em. | 太好了 去拿吧 |
[25:58] | We got it. | 我们拿到了 |
[26:01] | Now what? | 现在怎么做 |
[26:02] | Now we build you an air filter. | 现在 我们要做空气过滤器 |
[26:03] | Please hurry, Mac. It’s really hard to breathe. | 拜托快点 小麦 呼吸很困难 |
[26:05] | I know, but we’re gonna change that. | 我知道 但很快就没事了 |
[26:06] | Now, let’s get to work. | 现在开工吧 |
[26:18] | Come on, man, when are we gonna use all this tea I brought? | 拜托 什么时候能用上我带来的这些茶包 |
[26:21] | You know, to stain it, make it look all old-timey. | 给棒球染色 做旧 |
[26:24] | This is a $75,000 baseball, Jack, | 这是价值七万五的棒球 杰克 |
[26:26] | not a fourth grade book report. | 不是四年级的读书报告 |
[26:28] | This UV laser is going to do | 这台紫外激光器会在一小时内 |
[26:29] | 65 years’ worth of sun damage in one hour. | 造成与65年等值的日光照射 |
[26:34] | – Okay. – I’ll be right back. | -好吧 -我马上回来 |
[26:36] | – Who is that again? – That’s Jill. | -她是谁来着 -吉尔 |
[26:38] | – She new? – Nope, she’s not new. | -新来的 -不 她不是新来的 |
[26:40] | – You’ve met her numerous times. – I have? | -你们见过很多次了 -是吗 |
[26:41] | Once she’s done aging the ball, | 等她做旧完棒球 |
[26:43] | we still need to get Jackie Robinson to sign it. | 还得让杰基·罗宾森在上面签名 |
[26:45] | So, I’m aggregating 684 authentic Jackie Robinson signatures into one. | 所以 我把684个真杰基·罗宾森签名合成了一个 |
[26:51] | And when do we use the space laser | 我们何时用太空镭射 |
[26:53] | to print the signature on the ball? | 把签名印上去 |
[26:55] | It’s not a space laser, Jack. | 这不是太空镭射 杰克 |
[26:56] | And we need the signature to bend around the ball naturally. | 而且 签名要自然随球面弯折 |
[26:59] | The only way to do that is to use a hand. | 只有手写能达到该效果 |
[27:03] | The aggregated signature has loaded. | 合成签名已加载完毕 |
[27:06] | – My hand is ready when you are. – You just sit tight. | -你准备好 随时可以签 -你先坐好 |
[27:09] | Once I’m done aging the ball, you can sign it, | 等球做旧完毕 你就可以签了 |
[27:11] | and I can get back to the War Room. | 我就能回作战室了 |
[27:12] | Or we can go to Vegas and count some cards. | 或者我们可以去赌城数数牌 |
[27:17] | Thanks, Jack. | 谢谢 杰克 |
[27:19] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[27:21] | For helping Elwood. | 帮了埃尔伍德 |
[27:25] | You know I’m not doing this for him, right? | 我不是为了他 你知道吧 |
[27:27] | Yeah, it’s weird– it’s like I get why you’re doing it, | 感觉怪怪的 我明白你为什么帮他 |
[27:29] | I just don’t get why I’m doing it. | 但我不明白自己帮他的原因 |
[27:32] | I mean, this guy has not made one sacrifice for me. | 这个人从没为我做出过牺牲 |
[27:34] | Not one. | 一次都没有 |
[27:36] | Then he shows back up in my life swearing he’s changed, | 然后他重回我的生活 发誓他改变了 |
[27:39] | and the next thing you know, | 接下来 |
[27:40] | I’m helping commit baseball fraud. | 我就在帮他进行棒球诈骗 |
[27:42] | It’s like I’m ten years old all over again. | 就好像我又回到了十岁 |
[27:45] | You helped him commit fraud at ten years old? | 你十岁时就帮他行骗了吗 |
[27:48] | Don’t answer that. | 别回答 |
[27:49] | I remember when you were little, | 我记得你小时候 |
[27:50] | you wanted to do everything by yourself. | 任何事都想自己独立完成 |
[27:52] | Didn’t want help from anybody, | 不想任何人帮忙 |
[27:53] | and wanted to make sure we all knew it. | 还希望我们都知道这一点 |
[27:55] | You were a tough little girl. | 你以前是个坚强的小姑娘 |
[27:58] | And you’ve become a real badass, Riley. | 现在成长为真正的厉害角色 莱丽 |
[28:01] | Honestly. | 这是实话 |
[28:03] | Even if the biological doesn’t see it, | 就算你亲生父亲没认识到这一点 |
[28:05] | the Wookiee does. | “伍基人”可看得很清楚 |
[28:11] | I’m gonna teach you some Wookiee right now. | 我这就教你几句伍基语 |
[28:17] | He’s getting it. | 他听懂了 |
[28:21] | Okay. Your air purifier is still working perfectly, | 你的空气净化器仍运转正常 |
[28:24] | and all 31 students are accounted for. | 31名学生都呼吸顺畅 |
[28:27] | Thanks for, keeping me company. | 谢谢你全程陪着我 |
[28:30] | I really appreciate it. | 感激不尽 |
[28:31] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[28:32] | And the Coast Guard rescue ship is only three hours away, | 海岸警卫队的救援船还有三小时就到了 |
[28:35] | so nothing left to do now but wait. | 现在安心等待就行了 |
[28:40] | What are you playing with over there? | 你手上在玩什么呢 |
[28:42] | It’s an old habit. | 是个旧习惯 |
[28:44] | One my boss banned, | 我上司禁止我这样 |
[28:46] | but you had paper clips on the ship, so… | 但你船上有回形针 所以… |
[28:52] | Just something to keep my hands busy. | 不让我的手闲着 |
[28:53] | And clear your head? | 以及理清思绪吗 |
[28:58] | You know when the Coast Guard told me | 海岸警卫队告诉我 |
[29:00] | that they were patching me through to an engineer, | 他们要把我转接给一个工程师时 |
[29:02] | the last thing I expected was a cute science geek | 我完全没料到对方是一个帅气的科学书呆 |
[29:05] | who would save my life with random objects. | 用随机的物品就能救我一命 |
[29:08] | I’m halfway a world away. You saved your own life. | 我和你相隔半个地球 是你救了自己 |
[29:15] | So, the Phoenix Foundation. | 话说 凤凰基金会 |
[29:17] | What’s that all about? | 那是干什么的 |
[29:20] | Well, we are a think tank | 我们是一个智囊团 |
[29:22] | and we specialize in unconventional solutions | 我们的专长是 用非常规办法 |
[29:25] | to unconventional problems. | 解决非常规问题 |
[29:28] | And after what I’ve seen today, | 据我今天的观察 |
[29:29] | you’d fit right in here. | 你很适合加入我们 |
[29:32] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[29:33] | Don’t tease. | 别开玩笑 |
[29:34] | This geeky grad student is buried under a mountain of debt | 我这个书呆研究生负债累累 |
[29:36] | and could use a job, | 十分需要一份工作 |
[29:37] | preferably one on dry land. | 最好是在陆地上 |
[29:41] | Drop by when you get back to the States. | 回美国后 可以来看看 |
[29:42] | I’ll show you around. | 我带你参观一下 |
[29:44] | We could grab that ice cream. | 我们可以吃个冰激凌 |
[29:48] | Yeah, I’m gonna take you up on that. | 我接受邀请 |
[29:57] | MacGyver, did you hear that? | 麦凯弗 你听到了吗 |
[29:58] | Hear what? | 什么 |
[30:00] | Listen. | 听 |
[30:02] | What is that? | 是什么声音 |
[30:08] | Oh my God. | 天呐 |
[30:10] | The hull is being crushed inward. | 船体正被向内挤压 |
[30:12] | There’s water coming in. | 海水涌进来了 |
[30:15] | – Something’s wrong with the door. – Can you show me? | -门好像坏了 -让我看看 |
[30:18] | The compression gasket’s torn, | 压垫扯坏了 |
[30:19] | so even if you close it, it’s not gonna be watertight. | 就算你把门关上 还是不能防水 |
[30:21] | We got to find a way to seal it now. | 得想个办法封住门 |
[30:22] | Okay, how? | 好 怎么封 |
[30:23] | I don’t know just yet, but it’s gonna be all right. | 我还没想到 但不会有事的 |
[30:35] | You know, I never thanked you for coming back for me. | 你回来救我 我还没道过谢 |
[30:40] | You really thought I’d leave you? | 你真以为我会丢下你吗 |
[30:42] | I mean, you were really angry. | 你当时真的很生气 |
[30:46] | – I was, but only ’cause I thought that… – Sport bikes. | -是很生气 但仅是因为我以为… -摩托车 |
[30:49] | Coming up fast. | 迅速追来了 |
[31:01] | We’re never gonna outrun them. | 我们绝对甩不掉他们 |
[31:02] | Look, I’m pretty sure this is a training exercise, | 我挺确定 这是一次实战训练 |
[31:04] | but if I’m wrong and it isn’t, | 但如果我错了 这不是次训练 |
[31:05] | then we are definitely gonna die before we get back to school, | 那我们赶回学校前 就死定了 |
[31:08] | so here’s the truth, Leanna. | 所以我跟你说实话 丽安娜 |
[31:09] | I was mad at you because I was hurt, | 我生你气 是因为我伤心了 |
[31:11] | hurt by what you did, | 被你的行为刺伤了 |
[31:12] | because I thought that if you could do something like this to me, | 因为我觉得 如果你能对我这么狠 |
[31:14] | then-then you must not feel the way I do. | 那你一定和我感觉不一样 |
[31:18] | Leanna, I think you’re amazing. | 丽安娜 我觉得你很棒 |
[31:19] | And the only thing that I want… | 我只想… |
[31:20] | The school. | 学校到了 |
[31:32] | Exit the vehicle now. | 立刻下车 |
[31:35] | So, that thing I just said, | 我刚才说的话 |
[31:37] | probably just the adrenaline talking, | 大概只是肾上腺素激增乱说的 |
[31:39] | so don’t feel like you have to… | 所以 你不必… |
[31:45] | I think you’re amazing, too, Bozer. | 我觉得你也很棒 博兹 |
[31:48] | Wilt Bozer. | 维尔特·博兹 |
[31:49] | Leanna Martin. | 丽安娜·马丁 |
[31:52] | You just passed your final training exercise. | 你们刚通过了最后的实战训练 |
[31:57] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[32:12] | Can you help me? | 能帮帮我吗 |
[32:25] | Okay, we’ve mixed the resin. | 我们混合了树脂 |
[32:27] | It’s thick, like Play-Doh. | 像橡皮泥一样稠 |
[32:29] | That’s perfect. | 很好 |
[32:30] | Now spread it around the door’s inner edge. | 把树脂涂到门的内缘 |
[32:31] | It’s safe to use your fingers. | 用手指就行了 |
[32:33] | Just make sure you get it all the way around the door jamb. | 确保门框都涂满了 |
[32:36] | Are you sure it’s gonna be thick enough | 你确定这够稠 |
[32:37] | to completely seal the door? | 能完全把门封死吗 |
[32:38] | Yeah, it’ll expand when you add heat. | 确定 加热后 树脂会膨胀 |
[32:40] | Mac, I think you need to see this. | 小麦 你得来看看这个 |
[32:44] | – What is it? – According to this model, | -什么事 -根据这个模型 |
[32:46] | even if we seal that door, | 就算我们把门封上 |
[32:47] | once the backup generator room floods, | 一旦备用发动机房被淹 |
[32:48] | the ship will have taken on too much water. | 船内部就进了太多水 |
[32:50] | It’s still gonna sink. | 还是会沉 |
[32:51] | How much time do they have? | 我们还有多少时间 |
[32:52] | From the moment it fills… | 从开始进水算起 |
[32:54] | – 45 minutes, tops. – Okay. | -顶多45分钟 -好 |
[32:56] | Add the roughly ten minutes it’ll take for the room to flood, | 淹没机房大概要十分钟 |
[32:58] | plus the two to three minutes the students will have | 学生们低温过低 |
[33:00] | before hypothermia hits… | 大概要两三分钟 |
[33:01] | Which gives them about an hour | 也就是 约一小时之内 |
[33:02] | before that ship absolutely needs to be there. | 救援船就必须赶到 |
[33:04] | Where’s the icebreaker now? What’s the time to intercept? | 那艘破冰船现在何处 什么时候能到 |
[33:07] | 59 minutes, | 59分钟后 |
[33:09] | with some margin of error. | 有些许误差 |
[33:12] | Okay. Putty’s in place. What’s next? | 好 油灰都填好了 下一步要做什么 |
[33:15] | The last step– | 最后一步 |
[33:16] | I’m gonna show you how to make this detonator | 我会给你示范 如何做引爆装置 |
[33:18] | so you can trigger the reaction remotely. | 这样你就能遥控引爆反应 |
[33:20] | Got it. | 弄好了 |
[33:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:25] | Okay, hope this works. | 希望能成功 |
[33:27] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[33:33] | Mac, nothing’s happening. | 小麦 没反应 |
[33:34] | Mine’s not working. | 我这边没成功 |
[33:38] | Okay, check the connections on the remote and the detonator itself. | 检查遥控器和引爆装置之间的连接 |
[33:43] | I-I don’t know. Everything’s connected properly. | 我不知道 所有东西都连得好好的 |
[33:45] | Zoe, just breathe; | 佐伊 深呼吸 |
[33:46] | I’m gonna walk you through the build again, all right? | 我再跟你说一遍构造 好吗 |
[33:47] | Oh my God, the hole’s getting bigger– there’s water everywhere. | 天啊 洞变大了 到处都是水 |
[33:50] | There’s no way to stop it! | 完全没办法阻止 |
[33:56] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[34:05] | There’s gotta be something I can use to trigger this reaction remotely. | 一定有东西能遥控引爆反应 |
[34:08] | What if we… | 如果我们… |
[34:09] | This is… | 这… |
[34:10] | Damn it, we’ve used everything. | 该死 我们用尽了手段 |
[34:12] | Wait. We haven’t used everything. | 等等 我们还没用尽手段 |
[34:15] | What do you mean? What haven’t we used? | 什么意思 我们还没用上什么 |
[34:19] | Me. | 我 |
[34:21] | We haven’t used me. | 还没用我 |
[34:24] | I can seal the door from the inside. | 我能从内部封住门 |
[34:30] | So, you sat on this thing for a whole year? | 你把棒球藏了整整一年 |
[34:33] | Why didn’t you sell it, take the money? | 为什么不卖掉换钱 |
[34:37] | I thought about it. | 我是想过这么做 |
[34:39] | I decided to get sober instead. | 但我决定还是要理智一点 |
[34:49] | Okay. Well, this has been a lot of fun. | 好了 和你们相处很”愉快” |
[34:51] | Now that you have your little ball, | 你已如愿得到了棒球 |
[34:52] | we’re all good here, right? | 我们两清了吧 |
[34:55] | – With this? Yeah. – Yeah. Awesome. | -以球抵债 可以 -很好 |
[34:59] | It’s been great doing business with you, Dougie. | 很高兴和你打交道 道基 |
[35:00] | Come on, Elwood. | 走吧 埃尔伍德 |
[35:03] | There’s still the matter of, interest that Elwood owes me. | 埃尔伍德还欠我点利息 |
[35:07] | Come on, man, it’s a baseball, not a mutual fund. | 拜托 这是个棒球 不是共同基金 |
[35:09] | I spent a year tracking this deadbeat down. | 我追查了他一年 |
[35:12] | You cost me time and resources. | 花费了大量时间和资源 |
[35:15] | I got a reputation to protect. | 我得保住我在这一行的名誉 |
[35:18] | You want to be square with me? | 想和我两清吗 |
[35:20] | – Do ya? – Yeah. | -想吗 -想 |
[35:24] | I want another 10K. | 再给我一万 |
[35:26] | I don’t got that kind of money. | 我没那么多钱 |
[35:27] | I might be able to cobble that together… | 我应该能筹到一万 |
[35:29] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[35:31] | I’m tired of people handling my problems for me. | 我不想再让别人替我收拾残局了 |
[35:35] | I can, pay this the other way, can’t I, Dougie? | 我能用别的方式还债吧 道基 |
[35:42] | Wait, you mean… | 等等 你是想… |
[35:44] | $10,000 beating? | 挨揍还债吗 |
[35:47] | That could take a while. | 那可有你受的了 |
[35:49] | Hang on, now, no one is taking a beating. | 慢着 不必挨打还债 |
[35:51] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[35:54] | One more thing, Dougie. | 还有件事 道基 |
[35:57] | When we’re done here, we’re… | 打完了 我们就… |
[36:00] | we’re done, right? | 我们就两清了吧 |
[36:03] | It’s over. | 此事了结 |
[36:10] | Zoe, help is only 30 minutes away. | 佐伊 援救三十分钟后就到 |
[36:12] | We can put you guys in the lifeboats earlier, | 你们可以早点上救生船 |
[36:14] | we whip something up to keep you guys warm. | 我们想办法给你们取暖 |
[36:16] | No. Going out there even a minute early | 不行 就算早出去一分钟 |
[36:18] | would risk the lives of my kids, | 都可能会危及我学生们的安全 |
[36:19] | and I won’t do that, | 我绝不会这么做 |
[36:21] | not when this is a sure thing. | 反正牺牲我就能救他们 |
[36:22] | There has to be another way. There’s always another way. | 肯定有别的办法 总有别的办法 |
[36:24] | – Mac… – Something I overlooked. | -小麦… -我肯定漏了什么 |
[36:25] | Wait, Mac. | 别说了 小麦 |
[36:26] | If I don’t seal this door right now, | 我如果不立刻封住这扇门 |
[36:27] | the whole ship will sink before the Coast Guard gets here. | 海岸警卫队到来前 整条船就会沉没 |
[36:29] | You did the math yourself. | 你之前算过了 |
[36:31] | There’s only one number that matters anymore, okay? 31. | 现在唯一重要的 就是31名学生 |
[36:35] | That’s how many lives are outside this room. | 这个船舱外的那31名学生 |
[36:37] | No, I can’t let you do this, Zoe. | 不 我不许你这么做 佐伊 |
[36:41] | Then come and stop me, MacGyver. | 那就来阻止我啊 麦凯弗 |
[36:47] | You know how I know this is right? | 知道我为什么坚信要这么做吗 |
[36:49] | Because, even though I don’t really know you, | 原因是 虽然我不算认识你 |
[36:53] | I feel like this is what you would do if you were here. | 但我感觉换做是你 也会这么做 |
[36:58] | So, you just said it needs heat to react, | 你刚才是说 得加热才能反应吧 |
[37:03] | so if I light the resin directly, it’ll burn, right? | 所以我直接点燃树脂 就行了吧 |
[37:11] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:16] | Can we do this together? | 我们一起吧 |
[37:23] | Okay. | 好了 |
[37:27] | Okay. | 好了 |
[37:31] | Hope this works. | 希望能行 |
[37:33] | It will. | 能行的 |
[37:44] | The water’s rising really fast now. | 水位上升得好快 |
[37:49] | God. | 天呐 |
[37:50] | It’s, colder than I thought it would be. | 比我预想的还冷 |
[37:53] | Colder than I thought, anything would be, but, | 冷得超乎我想象 但是… |
[37:58] | So… this is what you do at the Phoenix Foundation? | 说起来 这就是你在凤凰基金会的工作吗 |
[38:03] | Save lives every day? | 每天拯救生命 |
[38:06] | We try. | 我们尽力拯救 |
[38:08] | You did that, okay? | 你尽力了 好吗 |
[38:11] | So don’t forget that. | 别忘了这一点 |
[38:12] | You did everything you could, and… | 你尽了全力… |
[38:14] | so many parents… are gonna be so grateful. | 很多家长会因此感激你 |
[38:18] | You did this, Zoe. | 是你救了孩子们 佐伊 |
[38:20] | I just talked to you. | 我只是给你指导 |
[38:26] | Mac? | 小麦 |
[38:30] | Yeah? | 我在 |
[38:32] | I wish we could have met in person. | 真希望能当面见见你 |
[38:36] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[38:37] | I w… I would’ve liked to see your think tank. | 我很乐意参观下你们的智囊团 |
[38:41] | I’d like to share that ice cream. | 我很乐意与你分享冰激凌 |
[38:46] | You never told me. | 你还没告诉我 |
[38:48] | What’s your favorite flavor? | 你最爱哪种口味 |
[38:51] | Rocky road. | 石板街冰激凌 |
[38:54] | That’s mine, too. | 那也是我的最爱 |
[38:55] | I know a great place. | 我知道个好地方 |
[38:58] | You would love it. | 你肯定会喜欢 |
[39:36] | If you’re in this room, | 能坐在这里 |
[39:37] | you just passed the most intense training the U.S. Government has to offer. | 说明你们刚通过了美国政府最严酷的训练 |
[39:41] | You are now entering a world of secrets and sacrifice. | 你们现在迈入了充满机密与牺牲的世界 |
[39:46] | As far as anyone is concerned, you were never here. | 每个人都要牢记 你们从没来过这儿 |
[39:48] | So look to your right. | 看向你的右边 |
[39:51] | Look to your left. | 看向你的左边 |
[39:54] | Your other left. | 你左边 |
[39:55] | Say good-bye to these people forever. | 和这些人永别吧 |
[39:58] | For security reasons, | 安全起见 |
[39:59] | you will never be allowed to see each other again. | 永远不允许你们再见面 |
[40:07] | Take it easy, big fella, take it easy. | 慢点 兄弟 慢点 |
[40:11] | I’m gonna get you set down right over here, okay? | 我扶你坐下 好吗 |
[40:13] | Here we go, easy. | 到了 慢点 |
[40:14] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[40:16] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[40:17] | – You good? – Yeah. I just need to… | -你还好吗 -嗯 我就是得… |
[40:19] | sit right here… | 在这儿… |
[40:22] | for another one or two… months. | 坐一两个月 |
[40:29] | Jack, do me a favor. | 杰克 帮我个忙 |
[40:30] | – Yeah. – I don’t want Riley to see me like this. | -好 -我不想让莱丽看到我这样 |
[40:32] | So as soon as I can stand, I’m gonna… | 等我能站起来了 我就… |
[40:36] | blow out of here for a little bit. | 暂离这里一段时间 |
[40:38] | – Okay. – You tell her I’m coming back. | -好 -你转告她 我会回来 |
[40:42] | – You understand? – Yep. | -懂吗 -懂 |
[40:43] | Tell her I’m not running again. | 转告她 我没再逃跑 |
[40:45] | Yeah, don’t worry about it, I’ll handle it. | 好 别担心 我来处理 |
[40:48] | Elwood, | 埃尔伍德 |
[40:50] | what you did was admirable. | 你刚才的所为很英勇 |
[40:51] | You picked the right thing, not the easy thing. | 你做出了正确选择 而不是软弱逃避 |
[40:55] | And that’s what an R-E-A-L dad does. | 这才是”真正老爸”该做之事 |
[40:59] | I’ll make sure Riley knows that. | 我会告诉莱丽这一点 |
[41:02] | Thanks, Jack. | 谢谢 杰克 |
[41:03] | Just… sit tight. | 你坐好 |
[41:08] | That was way better than my high school graduation. | 比我高中毕业典礼爽太多了 |
[41:20] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[41:21] | It’s almost midnight. | 近午夜了 |
[41:25] | Two minutes until today becomes tomorrow | 还有两分钟 就是明天了 |
[41:28] | and we’re never allowed to see each other again. | 我们不允许再见面了 |
[41:29] | Yeah. | 对 |
[41:31] | I’ve been thinking about that. | 我一直在想这件事 |
[41:34] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[41:35] | No. I mean, I’ve been thinking about ways around it. | 不 我一直在想解决之法 |
[41:39] | – What? – Look, if spy school has taught me anything, | -什么 -间谍学校至少教会我一件事 |
[41:42] | it’s to always trust your instincts. | 永远都要相信自己的直觉 |
[41:45] | And every instinct I’ve got is telling me I can’t let you go. | 而我所有直觉都在叫嚣 我不能放你走 |
[41:49] | I mean… they did just spend three weeks | 他们的确花了三周 |
[41:52] | teaching us how to set up and carry out clandestine meetings. | 教会我们如何进行秘密会面 |
[41:55] | And how to secretly communicate. | 以及如何隐秘联络 |
[41:58] | If we get caught, we’ll lose our jobs. | 要是被发现 我们都会丢饭碗 |
[42:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:03] | But it’ll be damn worth it. | 但也绝对值了 |
[42:25] | I thought you’d want to know. | 你该会想知道 |
[42:27] | The Coast Guard reached the ship. | 海岸警卫队赶到了 |
[42:29] | Rescued all 31 people on board. | 救出了船上31人 |
[42:32] | Should have been 32. | 本该是32人 |
[42:37] | Mac… | 小麦… |
[42:37] | Matty… | 马蒂… |
[42:39] | I don’t really want to talk right now. | 我现在不想谈 |
[42:47] | Then we don’t have to. | 那不勉强 |