时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | 57 56 55 57, 56, 55, | |
[00:08] | 54 53 52 54, 53, 52, | |
[00:11] | – 51… – Are you really gonna count every floor | -51 -你真要一层层数下去吗 |
[00:13] | – I used to do this as a kid. – On the way down? | -我小时候经常这么干 -从上数到下吗 |
[00:15] | I thought it’d keep the elevator from stopping. | 我觉得这样电梯就不会停了 |
[00:17] | Well, I can assure you right now, it doesn’t work. | 我现在可以明确告诉你 没用的 |
[00:21] | – You just had to interrupt the flow, didn’t you, huh? – Don’t. | -你非得打断我数数 是吧 -别 |
[00:23] | This stoppage is on you, dude. | 因为你电梯才停的 |
[00:24] | – No. – Yes, it is. | -才不是 -就是 |
[00:29] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[00:30] | – Merry Christmas. – Merry Christmas. | -圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐 |
[00:33] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[00:35] | Come on in. It’s okay. Come on. | 快进来吧 没事的 进来吧 |
[00:48] | Isn’t he supposed to be carrying the bag? | 不是该他背着袋子吗 |
[00:51] | Right. Right. | 没错 没错 |
[00:54] | Yeah. Here you go, Santa. | 背好了 圣诞老人 |
[00:56] | There’s your bag. | 这是你的袋子 |
[01:04] | Santa? | 圣诞老人 |
[01:06] | Why are you in our elevator? | 为什么你会乘我们的电梯 |
[01:11] | Funny thing about apartment buildings is they don’t have fireplaces. | 有趣的是 公寓大楼没有烟囱 |
[01:24] | Your bag is moving and making noise. | 你的袋子在动 还有声音 |
[01:27] | That is a new toy. | 这是新款玩具 |
[01:30] | T-Tickle Me Tony. | 叫”挠挠我托尼” |
[01:31] | – Tickle Me Tony. – Can you turn that off, Rudolph? | -“挠挠我托尼” -你能关掉吗 鲁道夫 |
[01:33] | Yeah, where is that on-off switch again? | 好 开关按钮在哪儿来着 |
[01:38] | I got it. Think that’s got it. | 好了 应该关掉了 |
[01:44] | – Excuse me, ma’am. – Go, go, go. | -抱歉 女士 -快走 快走 |
[01:45] | J-Just so you know, | 希望你知道 |
[01:48] | we’re not weird. | 我们不是怪人 |
[01:50] | We’re the good guys. | 我们是好人 |
[02:48] | So you got it? | 你拿到了吗 |
[02:49] | Cool. I was worried somebody else would find it. | 棒 我还担心会被其他人发现呢 |
[02:53] | First time I ever used a dead drop to send a Christmas gift. | 这是我第一次利用情报传递点送圣诞礼物 |
[02:56] | I’m glad you like it. | 真高兴你能喜欢 |
[02:57] | Can’t wait to see what you got me. | 我等不及要看看你送我什么了 |
[02:59] | I’ll call you the moment I have it in hand. | 一拿到 我就打给你 |
[03:02] | I miss you, too. | 我也想你 |
[03:05] | Who do you miss? | 你想谁呢 |
[03:07] | My… dad! | 我… 爸 |
[03:09] | He was just making sure I didn’t need any… | 他想确认一下 需不需要… |
[03:10] | pastrami help. | 教我熏牛肉 |
[03:12] | Which reminds me, Ms. Davis, | 刚好提醒了我 戴维斯小姐 |
[03:14] | last year, I never got a chance to finish telling you | 去年 我一直没机会和你说完 |
[03:16] | about the Bozer family tradition of Christmas pastrami. | 博兹家的圣诞熏牛肉传统 |
[03:20] | How about you don’t tell it, | 你还是别说了 |
[03:22] | and we keep this tradition going? | 我们继续保持传统就行了 |
[03:23] | You know what I mean? | 你懂我意思吗 |
[03:24] | And deprive you of all of this yuletide joy? | 不让你享受圣诞欢愉吗 |
[03:28] | No way! | 没门 |
[03:28] | No, you know you like it. | 不 你其实喜欢得很 |
[03:29] | Now, we all know Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year. | 大家都知道 圣诞节是一年中最欢乐的时光 |
[03:33] | It makes you feel… | 会让你觉得… |
[03:35] | I’m just saying. | 我就这么一说 |
[03:35] | Why do you do this every year, dude? | 为什么你每年都要这么干 |
[03:38] | Prove he’s not real. | 证明他并非真实存在 |
[03:39] | Santa is not real, okay? | 圣诞老人不存在 好吗 |
[03:41] | You nerd. Thanks. | 你个呆子 谢谢 |
[03:42] | And please, spare me your math that claims | 拜托 别给我看你那些 |
[03:45] | to support his existence. It’s annoying. | 证明圣诞老人存在的运算过程了 烦死人了 |
[03:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:49] | You’re not a grown man who believes in Santa, are you? | 你该不会成年了还相信世上有圣诞老人吧 |
[03:53] | I’m a grown man who cannot rule out the existence of Santa. | 我是个无法否认圣诞老人存在的成年人 |
[03:57] | Two different things. ‘Cause if you think about it… | 两者不一样 因为你想想看… |
[04:00] | the rotation of the Earth, different time zones, | 地球自转 不同时区 |
[04:03] | and the latest research into Einstein-Rosen bridges… | 还有关于虫洞的最新研究 |
[04:05] | You’ve been on this Santa kick forever. | 你沉迷于圣诞老人都没完没了了 |
[04:07] | When I found out that Jack didn’t believe in Santa, | 我发现杰克不相信圣诞老人时 |
[04:09] | I derived some equations to help change his mind, | 就列了些方程 以改变他的想法 |
[04:11] | but the math only confused him more. | 但数学只会让他更加迷惑 |
[04:13] | Okay, so you know what this doofus does, huh? | 你知道这呆瓜都干了些什么吗 |
[04:15] | He breaks into my apartment dressed as Big Red, | 他扮成圣诞老人闯进我公寓 |
[04:18] | sets up a tree, and crams a bunch of gifts underneath there. | 立起一棵树 往树底下塞一堆礼物 |
[04:21] | Yeah, but he caught me before I could finish. | 是啊 但我还没搞定 就被他逮住了 |
[04:23] | Well, be honest, Jack. | 说真的 杰克 |
[04:24] | Did you think it was Santa? Even for a moment? | 你有没有那么一刻 觉得就是圣诞老人 |
[04:26] | If he took a year and went on a juice cleanse, yeah. | 像是喝了一年减肥果汁的圣诞老人 |
[04:29] | – I had a pillow under my coat. – You looked pregnant. | -我往衣服里塞了个枕头 -你看起来像怀孕了 |
[04:31] | So it didn’t, it didn’t really work? | 所以那招没奏效咯 |
[04:33] | No, man, I thought he was an intruder. | 当然啦 我以为他是入侵者 |
[04:34] | He almost shot me. | 他差点开枪打死我 |
[04:35] | Yeah, you’re lucky you didn’t get shot, okay? | 没被打中 算你幸运 |
[04:38] | Now, listen, even if the Red Reindeer Rancher is real, | 就算那个一身红的驯鹿牧场主是真的 |
[04:40] | breaking and entering is still a felony. | 强闯民宅也是重罪啊 |
[04:42] | In some progun states, | 在可以合法持枪的州 |
[04:44] | it’s best just to leave those gifts right there on the front porch. | 最好还是把礼物放在门廊 |
[04:47] | Know what I’m saying? | 懂我意思吗 |
[04:49] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[04:52] | Like, do I believe in Santa? | 我是否相信有圣诞老人吗 |
[04:53] | – Yeah. – I have yet to see proof, but I keep an open mind. | -是啊 -我还没看到证据 但持保留意见 |
[04:58] | – See? – Come on. | -听到了吗 -得了吧 |
[04:59] | You guys hungry? | 你们饿了吗 |
[05:00] | Yeah, bring on the eats. | 饿了 把吃的拿来 |
[05:02] | Okay. This is so lovely, guys. | 这一切太美好了 各位 |
[05:05] | I haven’t been home to see my sister in years, | 我好多年没回家和我姐妹团聚了 |
[05:07] | so this is my first Christmas in a long time with, | 所以 这是许久以来我第一个圣诞节… |
[05:14] | Family? Go ahead. You can say it. | 和家人过吗 说出来吧 没关系的 |
[05:17] | If you don’t, they’re gonna make you. They made me. | 不然他们也会逼你说的 他们就是这么对我的 |
[05:19] | That’s what we are, after all, as crazy as it sounds. | 毕竟我们就是一家人 虽然听起来很疯狂 |
[05:21] | – I will drink to that. – I will, too. | -我要为此而干杯 -我也要 |
[05:23] | Cheers, guys. | 干杯 各位 |
[05:24] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[05:28] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[05:33] | What’s wrong, boss? | 怎么了 头儿 |
[05:34] | I’m sorry, guys, but Christmas is on hold. | 抱歉 各位 但圣诞得缓一缓了 |
[05:37] | What? | 什么 |
[05:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:39] | – Because we have a problem. – What kind of problem? | -因为我们有麻烦了 -什么麻烦 |
[05:42] | You know that bomb that you built last week? | 还记得你上周制的炸弹吗 |
[05:44] | Which one? | 哪一枚 |
[05:44] | The one he exploded in Angola when our cover got blown | 是我们身份暴露后 他在安哥拉引爆的那枚 |
[05:47] | or the one in L.A. when we, went with the bad intel? | 还是情报失准后 在洛杉矶引爆的那枚 |
[05:50] | Los Angeles. | 洛杉矶 |
[05:52] | It appears that our intel was even more incomplete than we realized. | 事实证明 我们的情报比想象中更不准确 |
[05:56] | That building wasn’t empty. | 那幢楼里有人 |
[05:58] | The maintenance man, a civilian named George Ramsey, | 有一位平民 维修工乔治·拉姆西 |
[06:01] | died when a section of the wall collapsed on him. | 被倒塌的墙体压死了 |
[06:05] | I’m sorry. Are you saying that I killed a civilian? | 等等 你是说 我害死了一位平民吗 |
[06:07] | No, no, wait a minute. | 不不 慢着 |
[06:08] | I cleared that building myself. | 我亲自清空了大楼 |
[06:10] | It was empty. Don’t start playing the blame game… | 楼里没人啊 别把责任推到我们身上… |
[06:12] | The game’s already started, Jack. | 由不得我们 杰克 |
[06:14] | The LAPD has a warrant for your arrest, Mac. | 洛杉矶警局已发出对你的逮捕令 小麦 |
[06:17] | They’re on their way here now. | 他们在来这里的路上 |
[06:18] | What? | 什么 |
[06:20] | No, this is crazy. | 不 这太疯狂了 |
[06:21] | So how do we get Mac out of this? | 我们要怎么救小麦 |
[06:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:25] | You don’t know? Well, guess what, that’s not good enough. | 你不知道 这可不是个好回答 |
[06:28] | I assure you, Jack, that calls will be made. | 我向你保证 杰克 我会打电话找人 |
[06:31] | But right now, this is happening. | 但木已成舟 |
[06:33] | And we all need to maintain our covers. | 我们都不能暴露身份 |
[06:37] | Don’t-don’t-don’t worry, Mac, we’ll get you out of this. | 别担心 小麦 我们会救你出来 |
[06:41] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[06:43] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[06:55] | – Angus MacGyver? – Yes. | -你是安格斯·麦凯弗吗 -对 |
[06:58] | You’re under arrest for the murder of George Ramsey. | 你因涉嫌杀害乔治·拉姆西被捕了 |
[07:02] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[07:04] | Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 你所说的一切将成为呈堂证供 |
[07:07] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权请辩护律师 |
[07:08] | If you cannot afford one, | 如果你无力承担 |
[07:10] | one will be appointed for you by the court. | 法院会为你指派 |
[07:23] | What were you doing in that warehouse, Mr. MacGyver? | 你当时在那间仓库干什么 麦凯弗先生 |
[07:30] | You don’t feel like talking? | 你不想说吗 |
[07:32] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[07:33] | You just sit back and relax. I’ll show you some pictures. | 你好好坐着吧 我给你看几张照片 |
[07:37] | This is what it looks like when someone drops a building on you. | 这就是人被大楼砸到的样子 |
[07:41] | The man you killed was married. | 你害死的是位已婚男士 |
[07:45] | Two kids. | 有两个孩子 |
[07:47] | Six and eight. | 六岁和八岁 |
[07:49] | Worked three jobs just to provide. | 他打三份工来养家 |
[08:00] | You got somewhere to be? | 你有别的地方要去吗 |
[08:02] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[08:04] | I said look at me. | 我说了 看着我 |
[08:07] | There ain’t gonna be no Christmas miracle for you, pal. | 圣诞奇迹不会发生在你身上 |
[08:09] | You’re here. | 你被捕了 |
[08:13] | For good. | 别想逃出去 |
[08:16] | So you might as well start talking. | 还不如尽早开口 |
[08:17] | Okay, Mac can’t say anything. | 小麦什么都不能说 |
[08:19] | Okay, no matter what the cops throw at him, | 不管警察如何质问 |
[08:21] | he cannot reveal that he’s a covert agent working for the U.S. government. | 他都不能透露自己是效力于美国政府的秘密特工 |
[08:25] | Murder charges are bad, but violating the Espionage Act? | 谋杀罪很严重 但违反反间谍法 |
[08:28] | Way worse. | 就无力回天了 |
[08:29] | I covered all of our digital tracks and scrubbed all the cameras. | 我掩盖了所有电子数据痕迹 并破坏了监控 |
[08:32] | What evidence could they possibly have? | 他们还能有什么证据 |
[08:33] | You tell me. You’re the tech nerd in this mod squad. | 你说呢 你才是这个卧底小队的技术宅 |
[08:36] | Can’t you use that thing to crack LAPD’s system? | 你不能破解洛杉矶警局的系统吗 |
[08:38] | At least find out what they have on our boy? | 至少搞清楚 他们到底有何证据 |
[08:40] | What do you think I’m trying to do, Jack? | 不然你以为我在做什么 杰克 |
[08:41] | Well, what’s taking you so long? | 那怎么花费这么久 |
[08:43] | You cracked the damn NSA quicker than this. | 你破解国安局那次可快多了 |
[08:45] | Yeah, the NSA was one system, and it was up to date. | 国安局只有一个系统 并且非常现代化 |
[08:48] | The LAPD is at least 20 different systems, | 而洛杉矶警局至少有二十个不同的系统 |
[08:50] | and some of them are ancient. | 有些还是”远古遗物” |
[08:52] | I’m trying to teach myself Fortran. | 我在自学编程语言 |
[08:54] | If you knew what that was, you’d be as frustrated as I am. | 如果你知道那是什么 也会像我一样暴躁了 |
[08:55] | Okay, look. We know that whatever the cops have on Mac, | 好了 警察手中掌握的证据 |
[08:58] | it was enough for them to find him and arrest him. | 足以让他们上门逮捕小麦 |
[09:00] | We need to go back… | 我们得回去… |
[09:01] | What we need to do is go in there and get him right now, | 我们得立刻去警局把他带出来 |
[09:04] | forcibly, if need be. | 不惜使用武力手段 |
[09:06] | He did the same thing for me two weeks ago. | 两周前 他刚为我做过同样的事 |
[09:08] | I owe him one. | 我欠他的 |
[09:09] | Yeah, Jack, he did– in Yemen, | 是的 杰克 他在也门救了你 |
[09:11] | after you were arrested under a cover ID. | 你当时是以掩护身份被捕的 |
[09:14] | Mac was arrested under his own name at his own house. | 小麦是在自己家实名被捕的 |
[09:17] | Whatever. | 无所谓了 |
[09:18] | Riley, crack the LAPD network | 莱丽 破解洛杉矶警局的网络 |
[09:20] | and at least see what evidence they got against Mac and just erase it! | 至少找出并删除他们针对小麦的证据 |
[09:23] | Right now, just do it. | 立刻 快点 |
[09:24] | Erasing all the evidence is not gonna make this go away. | 删掉所有证据也无法解决此事 |
[09:26] | They’re gonna wonder how this happened. | 他们会怀疑 证据是怎么消失的 |
[09:30] | Come on, y’all. Seriously? | 拜托 你们认真的吗 |
[09:32] | Do you know how many rescue operations we’ve planned in this very room? | 你们知道 我们在这个房间策划了多少起救援行动吗 |
[09:36] | This is Mac we’re talking about here. | 我们现在要救的人可是小麦 |
[09:38] | Busting him out’s gonna be no different than any other mission. | 救他出来和其他行动没有任何区别 |
[09:41] | Except it is different, Jack. | 是有区别的 杰克 |
[09:42] | – How?! – Because… | -怎么会 -因为… |
[09:44] | there’s no exfil at the end of this. Okay? | 这事逃不掉 好吗 |
[09:46] | We can’t just break Mac out and walk away. | 我们不能救出小麦 然后一走了之 |
[09:49] | And the LAPD is not the enemy. | 而且洛杉矶警局也不是敌人 |
[09:51] | They’re just doing their job. | 他们只是在尽忠职守 |
[09:52] | Yeah, and so was he, Cage. | 是 小麦也是啊 凯姬 |
[09:54] | Just doing his job. | 只是在尽忠职守 |
[09:55] | And listen, everyone single one of us got him in this hot spot, | 是我们所有人让他陷入这种境地 |
[09:58] | and we’re gonna get him out. | 我们会救他出来 |
[10:00] | Now, Riley, pretty please with sugar on top, will you work faster? | 莱丽 拜托你了 能快点吗 |
[10:04] | Matty, with all due respect, go work the phones. Please. | 马蒂 恕我冒昧 去打电话找找关系吧 |
[10:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:13] | Can somebody help me bring up the action reports on this thing? | 谁能帮我把这次的行动报告调出来 |
[10:16] | Or I’m gonna rip it right off the wall right now. | 不然我现在就把这面电子墙拆掉 |
[10:18] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[10:22] | Bomb squad said it was a very powerful IED, | 防爆小组说 那枚简易炸弹威力很大 |
[10:25] | made out of stuff that was just lying around. | 由随手拿到的材料制成 |
[10:28] | Where does a guy learn to build something like that, I wonder? | 我挺好奇 从哪里能学到这种技能 |
[10:37] | – Your ex just called. – Figured. | -你前妻打来电话了 -想到了 |
[10:40] | I’ve been sending her calls to voice mail for the last six hours. | 我六小时前 就把她的来电转去语音信箱了 |
[10:42] | Yeah, well, spoiler alert, she is pissed. | 好吧 友情提醒 她很生气 |
[10:45] | So what else is new? | 早知道了 |
[10:47] | She wanted to know | 她想知道 |
[10:47] | if you’re taking the girls to the Christmas parade tomorrow. | 你明天带不带女儿们参加圣诞游行 |
[10:50] | Depends on this guy, and if he ever decides to open his mouth. | 要是能让他开口 我就带她们去 |
[10:52] | I had Lorenzo run him through the system. | 我让劳伦佐在系统里查了他的资料 |
[10:55] | Here’s everything we got so far on “boy band gone bad.” | 这是我们目前已知”坏小子”的所有信息 |
[10:59] | He’s former U.S. Army, joined in 2009. | 他曾加入美国陆军 2009年参军 |
[11:02] | Honorable discharge in 2012. | 2012年荣誉退伍 |
[11:04] | The Oklahoma City bomber had one of those honorable discharges, too. | 俄克拉荷马城投弹者也是荣誉退伍 |
[11:07] | According to this, he was an EOD specialist. | 资料显示 他是爆炸物处理专家 |
[11:09] | Well, now we know where he learned to make IEDs. | 我们现在知道 他从哪儿学的简易炸弹制造了 |
[11:13] | If you can disarm a bomb, you can definitely make one. | 如果会拆弹 肯定也会制造炸弹 |
[11:15] | Yeah. Kid’s got a pile of brains, too. | 是啊 这家伙还很聪明 |
[11:17] | Dropped out of MIT right before joining up, | 参军之前 刚从麻省理工辍学 |
[11:20] | been working a think tank since he shipped home. | 退役后 一直在智囊团工作 |
[11:22] | Think tanks, huh? | 智囊团吗 |
[11:23] | What’s he do there? | 他在那儿做什么工作 |
[11:25] | He’s making more than us, probably. | 他的收入很可能比我们都高 |
[11:27] | Currently employed by the Phoenix Foundation. | 目前受雇于凤凰基金会 |
[11:30] | Before that he was at some place called DXS. | 在这之前 在外服部工作 |
[11:33] | Shut down last year, not sure why. | 不知为何 外服部去年关闭了 |
[11:35] | Did you pull his phone records? | 调了电话记录吗 |
[11:37] | Calls and texts to his roommate, | 有和他室友 几位朋友 |
[11:39] | a few friends and this Phoenix Foundation. | 以及凤凰基金会的通话和短信 |
[11:41] | Look, I didn’t find any red flags. | 我没发现任何异常 |
[11:46] | You didn’t, huh? | 没发现吗 |
[11:48] | How many 20-somethings you know | 你认识几个二十多岁的年轻人 |
[11:49] | don’t use their phone for days at a time? | 能连续数日不用手机 |
[11:52] | Look at these gaps. | 看看时间间隔 |
[11:54] | No calls, no texts, no data usage. Nothing. | 没有通话 短信 流量数据 什么都没有 |
[11:57] | He’s got no credit card or bank activity during those periods, either. | 期间也没有任何信用卡和银行交易记录 |
[12:01] | It’s like he just falls off the face of the Earth for days at a time. | 似乎他隔段时间 就会人间蒸发数日 |
[12:04] | Then he shows back up and buildings start exploding. | 再出现时 就有大楼爆炸了 |
[12:08] | I’m telling you guys, I swept this building from top to bottom | 我跟你们说 小麦引爆炸弹前 |
[12:12] | before Mac detonated that bomb. | 我把大楼从头到尾扫查过了 |
[12:14] | The place was empty. | 那地方空无一人 |
[12:19] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[12:20] | We heard you the first time, Jack, | 你不用说这么多遍 杰克 |
[12:21] | but the fact remains, it’s a big building. | 但事实是 那幢楼很大 |
[12:24] | Maybe you missed someone. | 也许你没注意到那人 |
[12:25] | Well, even if I did, | 就算我没注意到 |
[12:26] | Ri, you would’ve had them on thermal, right? | 小莱 热成像上总会显示吧 |
[12:28] | I wasn’t using thermal. | 我当时没用热成像 |
[12:31] | We didn’t know we were gonna have to do any of this, remember? | 我们当时没料到后来会有麻烦啊 记得吗 |
[12:32] | Wh-What I remember is Mac didn’t kill anybody. | 我记得 小麦没杀任何人 |
[12:35] | So, there’s a good explanation for how this guy died, period. | 这人的死另有原因 无需多言 |
[12:39] | Look, I wasn’t there, so I can be fresh eyes. | 当时我不在场 我可以保持客观 |
[12:41] | You want to just walk me through everything that happened, | 你能详细告诉我 都发生了什么吗 |
[12:43] | starting with when you first got the call for the mission? | 就从你刚接到任务电话说起 |
[12:45] | – Where was Mac? – With me. | -当时小麦在哪儿 -和我在一起 |
[12:49] | We were in the lab. | 我们当时在实验室 |
[12:54] | I see fear in your eyes. | 我从你眼中看到了恐惧 |
[12:56] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[12:58] | This will be over soon. | 很快就会结束 |
[13:00] | I’m scared… for you. | 我是替你感到恐惧 |
[13:03] | I know how much you hate to lose, so… | 我知道你有多怕输 所以… |
[13:04] | Said Venus right before Serena beat her, like, a dozen times. | 你就是被小威虐过无数次的大威 还敢大放厥词 |
[13:08] | You wish you were Serena. | 就你还小威呢 |
[13:09] | I’ve won every game today. | 今天每场比赛我都赢了 |
[13:10] | I am the Serena Williams… of ping-pong. | 我就是乒乓界的小威廉姆斯 |
[13:18] | Curious. | 奇怪 |
[13:20] | Normally, MacGyver applies backspin to his shots to ensure victory. | 通常麦凯弗会打下旋球来确保胜利 |
[13:24] | But not today. | 但今天没有 |
[13:25] | Is an injury the reason you’re not playing at full capacity? | 是受伤导致你没有使出全力吗 |
[13:30] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[13:33] | – Brah. – What? | -兄弟 -怎么 |
[13:35] | Have you been letting me win? | 你在给我放水吗 |
[13:36] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[13:41] | All right, yes. | 好吧 没错 |
[13:42] | A little bit, | 有一点 |
[13:43] | but only ’cause I was trying to cheer you up after Leanna. | 但我只是想在丽安娜的事后 让你能高兴点 |
[13:45] | Is this why you been insisting we hang out every night? | 所以你才坚持每晚都陪着我吗 |
[13:47] | Look, I’ve been at this spy thing a long time. | 我已经当间谍很久了 |
[13:50] | After you lose someone, | 当你失去某人后 |
[13:51] | distractions can be a great thing. | 转移注意力或许很有帮助 |
[13:53] | Yeah, okay, but bowling, | 好吧 可是打保龄球 |
[13:54] | putt-putt, horror movie marathons? | 打迷你高尔夫 连看恐怖电影 |
[13:56] | I mean, come on, y-you didn’t have to do all that. | 拜托 你也不必这么费心吧 |
[13:58] | Points on your bro game, MacGyver. | 为你的兄弟义气点赞 麦凯弗 |
[14:01] | Shut up, Sparky. | 闭嘴 “闪闪” |
[14:03] | Man, just trying to be there for you. | 我就是想陪着你 |
[14:05] | You go to spy school, you meet the girl of your dreams | 你在间谍学校遇到了梦中情人 |
[14:07] | and then you have to say good-bye to serve your country. | 却不得不和她告别 为国效忠 |
[14:09] | That can’t be easy. | 那一定不容易 |
[14:10] | Yeah. It’s been, | 是的 一直都… |
[14:15] | it’s been rough. | 挺难熬 |
[14:20] | Let me guess. | 我来猜猜 |
[14:21] | Matty, War Room, now. | 马蒂 作战室 现在 |
[14:23] | Add a few more exclamation points | 再加几个感叹号 |
[14:24] | and you hit the nail on the head. | 你就全中了 |
[14:26] | That is a G36 assault rifle. | 这是把G36冲锋枪 |
[14:29] | German-made, highly lethal. | 德国制造 大杀伤力 |
[14:32] | The CIA is tracking a shipment of these | 中情局正在追踪一批枪 |
[14:34] | that were stolen from a plant in Berlin last week. | 这批枪上周在柏林一家工厂被盗了 |
[14:37] | Yeah, I know this gun. | 我很了解这种枪 |
[14:38] | The firing rate on this bad boy is incredible. | 这枪的射频高得不可思议 |
[14:40] | There’s-there’s hardly any recoil. | 几乎没有后座力 |
[14:42] | It’s made of fiberglass, reinforced plastic. | 由玻璃纤维和增强塑料制成 |
[14:44] | It’s light, strong. Extremely deadly. | 枪身轻巧 结实 极其致命 |
[14:47] | She’s a growler. | 她是个咆哮者 |
[14:50] | Do you need a moment alone with the video, Dalton? | 你要和视频独处一下吗 道尔顿 |
[14:55] | Can I continue? | 我能继续了吗 |
[14:56] | Yeah, go ahead. | 说吧 |
[14:57] | Can you move? | 你能让开吗 |
[14:58] | Yeah. | 好 |
[15:01] | We just received intel | 我们刚收到情报 |
[15:02] | that the shipment is gonna be sold on the black market, | 这批货会在黑市上出售 |
[15:05] | right here in our very own backyard. | 就在我们自家后院 |
[15:06] | I’m still trying to ID the seller, | 我还在确认卖家身份 |
[15:08] | but we do know the weapons are being held in a warehouse outside of L.A. | 但我们已知 武器正存放在洛杉矶市郊一间仓库 |
[15:11] | And since these guns are on U.S. soil, | 因为枪在美国境内 |
[15:12] | the CIA can’t legally retrieve them. | 中情局不能合法取回 |
[15:14] | – Which is why they’ve come to us.- Exactly. | -所以他们才找上我们 -没错 |
[15:16] | We believe that the sale is going down within the next 48 hours. | 我们认为 交易将在接下来48小时内进行 |
[15:20] | Our mission is to recover the guns | 我们的任务就是取回枪支 |
[15:22] | before the deal goes down and these weapons hit the streets, | 趁交易未完成 枪还未落入坏人之手 |
[15:25] | aimed at civilians and law enforcement. | 伤及平民和执法人员 |
[15:28] | You know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[15:29] | Of course he knows what it is. | 他当然知道了 |
[15:31] | He’s just hoping we don’t know what it is. | 他只是希望我们不知道 |
[15:32] | It’s part of an assault rifle. | 这是冲锋枪的一部分 |
[15:35] | German, G36. | 德国制G36型号 |
[15:38] | Forensics found them all over the warehouse. | 法医发现 仓库中到处都是这东西 |
[15:39] | Which tells us there was a large shipment of them in the building. | 我们从而得知 那栋建筑里有一大批枪 |
[15:43] | Also tells us how you might’ve been supplementing your income these days. | 也得知 这段时间你的增收来源 |
[15:46] | You selling weapons, MacGyver? | 你在贩卖武器吗 麦凯弗 |
[15:47] | You some kind of wannabe arms dealer? | 你自以为是军火贩吗 |
[15:50] | If you are, you’re not a very good one, though. | 如果是 你可不太够格 |
[15:51] | Seems like bad business to destroy your own merchandise. | 销毁自己的货可不是明智的决定 |
[15:54] | I’d say so. | 我同意 |
[15:55] | And this… | 这个… |
[15:58] | is what’s left of the bomb you made. | 是你所造炸弹的残骸 |
[16:02] | You learn that at EOD? | 你在防爆小组学的造炸弹吗 |
[16:04] | Or did you come up with this one by yourself? | 还是你自学成才 |
[16:20] | You want to say anything now? | 你有什么想交代的吗 |
[16:23] | If I sound hoarse, | 我声音沙哑 |
[16:24] | it’s because I just finished yelling at the CIA. | 是因为我刚跟中情局吵架了 |
[16:26] | Officially, they won’t accept any connection to this op. | 官方不承认和这个任务有关 |
[16:29] | Okay, then fun and games are over. | 好吧 那娱乐结束了 |
[16:30] | It’s time for Oversight to bring in the sunglass squad. | 上面是时候派出”墨镜小队”了 |
[16:33] | You know, the ones with a get-out-of-jail-free- | 就是那些有”我是秘密特工 |
[16:34] | ’cause-I’m-a-secret-agent card? Those guys. | 所以可以无罪释放”卡的人 |
[16:36] | I already asked, Jack, and the answer is no. | 我已经问了 杰克 答案是不行 |
[16:39] | These are the risks that we take | 我们在美国境内执行任务 |
[16:40] | when we choose to operate on U.S. soil. | 就要承担这些风险 |
[16:43] | And if the charges stick and Mac goes to jail, | 如果指控成立 小麦要坐牢 |
[16:45] | we have to let him. | 我们也不能阻止 |
[16:47] | – Let him?! Go to jail?! – How can this be happening? | -让他去坐牢 -怎么会这样 |
[16:49] | The LAPD can’t possibly have enough to charge him with murder. | 洛杉矶警局不可能有足够证据告他谋杀 |
[16:53] | That’s you, | 这是你 |
[16:53] | exiting the warehouse that blew up. | 正离开即将炸毁的仓库 |
[16:56] | You care to explain that? | 你能解释一下吗 |
[16:59] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[17:00] | I’m sure it’s surprising for you | 你一定觉得很惊讶 |
[17:02] | since all the security cameras in the area | 因为这个区域所有的摄像头 |
[17:04] | mysteriously got knocked out somehow. | 都同时被无端弄坏了 |
[17:06] | You didn’t figure on the street-view car driving by as you left, huh? | 你没料到 有辆街景地图车在你离开时经过吧 |
[17:10] | The time stamp puts you right there, | 恰好在你的炸弹爆炸时 |
[17:11] | right about the time your bomb exploded. | 把你逮个正着 |
[17:13] | And we say “your bomb” | 说是”你的炸弹” |
[17:15] | because we also found your fingerprints on what was left of it. | 因为我们还在炸弹残骸上发现了你的指纹 |
[17:23] | I want my phone call. Now. | 我要立刻打电话 |
[17:27] | You don’t get a phone call. | 你不能打电话 |
[17:30] | What do you mean I don’t get a phone call? | 我”不能打电话”是什么意思 |
[17:32] | You would, if we were just charging you with murder. | 如果我们只是控告你谋杀 你可以打电话 |
[17:35] | A bomb you built blew up on U.S. soil, | 你制造的炸弹在美国境内爆炸了 |
[17:37] | ending an innocent life and destroying a building. | 夺去了一条无辜生命 炸毁了一栋大楼 |
[17:39] | This isn’t just about murder anymore. | 这不再只是谋杀案件了 |
[17:42] | We’re charging you with domestic terrorism. | 我们要控告你涉嫌国内恐怖活动 |
[17:51] | Strange, isn’t it? | 很奇怪吧 |
[17:53] | Each man’s life touches so many other lives. | 每个人的生命都和其他生命紧密相连 |
[17:57] | When he isn’t around, he leaves an awful hole, doesn’t he? | 等他不存在了 就留下了一个可怕的空洞 |
[18:05] | What do you mean, Mac doesn’t get a phone call? | 为什么小麦不能打电话 |
[18:07] | The suspect always gets a phone call. | 嫌犯都有权打电话 |
[18:09] | – I know, right? – No, not right. | -就是啊 -不是的 |
[18:11] | Not when the charge is domestic terrorism. | 被控涉嫌国内恐怖活动就不能打 |
[18:14] | The Patriot Act allows law enforcement | 《爱国者法案》允许执法部门 |
[18:16] | to suspend the rights of suspected terrorists indefinitely. | 无限期中止可疑恐怖分子的权利 |
[18:20] | Okay? And it sounds like they have enough to make these charges stick. | 而且 他们似乎有足够证据使罪名成立 |
[18:23] | Okay. So, now do I have your permission to go bust him out of there? | 好吧 那现在你准许我去救他出来了吗 |
[18:27] | If you want Mac to spend the rest of his life on the run | 如果你想小麦余生都得逃避 |
[18:30] | from the entire U.S. intelligence agency, then go for it. | 美国所有情报机构的追捕 那就去吧 |
[18:33] | But if you want to clear him of these charges, | 但如果你想帮他洗清罪名 |
[18:35] | we need to prove that he didn’t kill George Ramsey. | 我们需要证明 他没有杀害乔治·拉姆西 |
[18:38] | How? | 怎么证明 |
[18:39] | You just said the LAPD has all this evidence. | 你刚说 洛杉矶警局有充足的证据 |
[18:41] | Maybe they’re looking at it wrong. | 也许他们误解了证据 |
[18:42] | Maybe we can use the same evidence to clear his name | 也许我们能用同样的证据为他洗脱罪名 |
[18:45] | once we get access to it. | 但我们得先拿到证据 |
[18:47] | I think she’s talking to you, Riley. Let’s go. | 她说你呢 莱丽 加把劲 |
[18:48] | Guys, I’m typing as fast as I can. | 各位 我已经尽最快速度了 |
[18:50] | Then type faster. | 那就再快点 |
[18:51] | Okay, the longer that we let Mac sit in there, | 小麦在里面待越久 |
[18:53] | the longer the cops have to fit the evidence to their story | 警察就有越多时间用证据印证猜想 |
[18:56] | and paint Mac as a terrorist. | 把小麦定性为恐怖分子 |
[19:00] | Special Agent Whittaker, FBI. | 联调局特工惠特克 |
[19:02] | You guys don’t waste any time. | 你们来得真迅速 |
[19:04] | Not when it comes to terrorism. | 恐怖主义不容耽搁 |
[19:06] | We’ll give you another hour to complete your interrogation. | 我们再给你们一小时 完成审讯 |
[19:08] | Then he’s ours. | 完成后 就把他交给我们 |
[19:10] | I’m not who you think I am. | 我不是你们想的那样 |
[19:12] | If you’re innocent, tell us who you are. | 你若是无辜的 就亮出你的身份 |
[19:16] | Not an arms dealer. | 不是军火贩 |
[19:18] | Not a terrorist. | 不是恐怖分子 |
[19:20] | I guess we can tack on “making false statements” | 看来还能给你添上”虚假陈述” |
[19:22] | and “obstruction of justice” to the charges. | 和”妨碍司法公正”两项罪名了 |
[19:25] | What you are, Mr. MacGyver, is a jigsaw puzzle. | 麦凯弗先生 你就是一幅拼图 |
[19:29] | The picture on the box looks good, | 盒子上的图画很好看 |
[19:31] | but lift the lid and all you’ll find inside are a bunch of broken pieces. | 但打开盖子后 发现里面不过是一堆碎片 |
[19:36] | Your mom died when you were five. | 五岁时 你母亲去世了 |
[19:38] | Dad left when you were ten. | 十岁时 父亲离开了你 |
[19:40] | Lots of people lose their parents. | 失去双亲的人多了 |
[19:42] | But they don’t all burn down their high school football stadium. | 但不是所有人都会烧毁他们高中的足球场 |
[19:44] | That was an accident. | 那是场意外 |
[19:45] | Or a clue… | 或是暗示… |
[19:48] | to who you would ultimately become. | 你最终会成为什么人 |
[19:52] | In my experience, | 就我个人经验 |
[19:53] | highly intelligent children with abandonment issues, | 被遗弃过的高智商儿童 |
[19:56] | a history of arson | 有纵火历史 |
[19:58] | and an abnormal obsession with explosives | 对炸弹异常痴迷 |
[20:00] | don’t usually wind up doctors and lawyers. | 最后通常不会成为医生和律师 |
[20:05] | You’ve spent your whole life looking for somewhere to put all that anger. | 你一生都在想办法发泄那种愤怒 |
[20:10] | It’s just too bad we didn’t catch you | 我们很遗憾 |
[20:11] | before all that rage cost an innocent man his life. | 没能在那种愤怒夺走一条无辜生命前抓住你 |
[20:17] | There is only one way forward. | 摆在你面前只有一条路 |
[20:21] | You have to tell the truth, son. | 你必须说出真相 孩子 |
[20:23] | I am telling you the truth, Matty. | 我说的就是真相 马蒂 |
[20:25] | We cleared that whole building before we found those rifles. | 我们找到那些枪之前 清查了整幢楼 |
[20:28] | That place was empty. | 那儿空无一人 |
[20:29] | Tell that to the dead guy they found in the rubble. | 他们在废墟里找到一具尸体 |
[20:32] | Dead guy? | 尸体 |
[20:34] | What if the victim was already dead inside the building | 万一死者在小麦和杰克到达前 |
[20:36] | – when Mac and Jack got there? – Yeah. | -就死在那儿了呢 -就是 |
[20:38] | Yeah, that might explain why I missed him. | 有可能 所以我才没发现他 |
[20:40] | It’s a good theory, but we need proof. | 想法不错 但需要证据支持 |
[20:43] | Okay, let’s go over every detail of what happened in that warehouse. | 好 我们仔细捋一遍仓库中发生的一切 |
[20:46] | Maybe we can find some. | 或许能找到证据 |
[20:47] | Okay, let’s start at the beginning. Where were you guys? | 好 从头说起 当时你们在哪儿 |
[20:50] | I was in the van, | 当时我在车上 |
[20:52] | knocking out all the security cameras in the area. | 破坏附近所有的安全摄像头 |
[20:54] | I had eyes on the street, | 我盯着街上的情况 |
[20:55] | looking out for any surprise visitors. | 留意不速之客 |
[20:56] | Me and Mac did a sweep of the warehouse exterior. | 我和小麦排查了仓库外围 |
[20:59] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[21:00] | Why would I lie about that? | 我为什么要说谎 |
[21:01] | Because, dude, you make up stuff all the time. | 因为你整天扯谎 哥们儿 |
[21:04] | Excuse me? Ten lords a-leaping. | 开什么玩笑 十个跳跃的男人 |
[21:05] | That’s the tenth day of Christmas. | 圣诞第十天就是这样 |
[21:07] | I… doesn’t sound right. | 我… 听起来怪怪的 |
[21:08] | Okay, sing it. | 那你唱一遍 |
[21:09] | *On the first day of Christmas* | *圣诞第一天* |
[21:11] | *My true love gave to me* | *我的真爱送给我* |
[21:13] | *The dumbest song ever made.* | *史上最傻的一支歌* |
[21:15] | I’m not gonna sing it. It’s stupid. | 我不想唱了 太傻了 |
[21:16] | You know what? | 我跟你说 |
[21:17] | Christmas was just made up by Mattel to sell Hot Wheels, anyway. | 圣诞节就是美泰尔公司为卖风火轮小汽车捏造出来的 |
[21:19] | Santa’s just a bloated brand ambassador. | 圣诞老人就是个臃肿的品牌大使 |
[21:22] | Actually, “Christ’s Mass” was first celebrated in Rome in 336, | 事实上 “基督弥撒”于336年首次在罗马庆祝 |
[21:25] | about a thousand years before Mattel started making Hot Wheels. | 比美泰尔制造风火轮小汽车早一千年 |
[21:28] | That-that proves two things: | 这证明了两点 |
[21:29] | one, brainwashing works; | 一 洗脑有用 |
[21:31] | and two, you make stuff up, dude. | 二 你在扯谎 哥们儿 |
[21:34] | It do… I-I don’t care. | 真的… 随便吧 |
[21:35] | Just let’s get on with the B&E. Hurry up. | 还是赶紧破门进去吧 快点 |
[21:39] | Four calling birds, three French hens, | 四只鸣唱小鸟 三只法国母鸡 |
[21:40] | two turtle doves and a partridge? | 两只斑鸠 一只鹧鸪 |
[21:42] | That’s a lot of birds, man. | 鸟可真够多的 |
[21:43] | That’s a disappointing first four days. | 这前四天真是无聊 |
[21:44] | If you’re my true love, | 如果你是我真爱 |
[21:46] | give me them five rings on the first day. | 第一天就该给我五枚戒指 |
[21:47] | I’ll wear one, pawn the other four. | 我就戴一个 把另外四个给当了 |
[21:49] | Get the whole family whatever they want for Christmas. | 圣诞节送全家人心怡的礼物 |
[21:51] | Are you still talking? | 你怎么还在说 |
[21:59] | Wait, wait. | 等等 等下 |
[22:00] | Dude, what’s the matter with you? | 兄弟 你怎么回事 |
[22:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:03] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[22:05] | I’m propping the door open. | 把门撑开 |
[22:06] | – Why? – So we can sneak those guns out | -为什么 -这样我们就能把那些枪 |
[22:07] | through the same entrance we came in, dumb-dumb. | 从原路偷带出去 小傻瓜 |
[22:10] | You’re not the only one who can think up stuff on the fly, all right? | 不是只有你能边忙边想事 |
[22:13] | I got a brain on me. | 我也有脑子 |
[22:15] | All you did was grab a cinder block… | 你不过是搬了块煤渣砖… |
[22:18] | You know what? Great job. | 好吧 你真”棒” |
[22:20] | What did you see when you got in? | 你进去后 看到了什么 |
[22:21] | Nothing special. | 没什么特别的 |
[22:22] | Just a regular old warehouse. | 就是个普通的旧仓库 |
[22:32] | I swept the building, | 我们找枪的时候 |
[22:33] | clearing it room by room while we searched for those guns. | 我把仓库一间间排查了一遍 |
[22:39] | But then, new players entered the game. | 但后来 出现了不速之客 |
[22:42] | Guys, I got an 18-wheeler inbound, with an escort. | 各位 来了辆十八轮卡车 |
[22:45] | Two sedans. | 由两辆轿车护送 |
[22:46] | They’re still a ways out, | 离我们还有段距离 |
[22:47] | but they’re definitely headed our way. | 但他们绝对是冲这儿来的 |
[22:48] | It must be transport for the weapons. | 肯定是来运那批枪的 |
[22:50] | The deal we thought was happening in 48 hours? | 本以为他们会在48小时后交易 |
[22:52] | I think it’s going down now. | 应该就是现在了 |
[22:53] | Mac, Jack, just grab the guns and get the hell out of there. | 小麦 杰克 拿上枪赶紧出来 |
[22:56] | Love to, Riley. Really would. | 我们也想 莱丽 求之不得 |
[22:58] | Just one teensy little problem. | 只是有一个小问题 |
[23:00] | Yeah, the deal isn’t just sooner than we expected, it’s bigger. | 对 交易不仅比我们想象中要早 还更大 |
[23:04] | Way bigger. | 大很多 |
[23:06] | This is way more guns than we can just grab and go. | 枪太多了 我们带不走 |
[23:11] | I don’t suppose you can make a forklift | 你应该没办法 |
[23:13] | out of any of this stuff laying around, could you? | 靠这些东西造辆叉车出来吧 |
[23:15] | You know what? I could build an explosive to melt these down, | 这样吧 我可以做个炸弹 炸掉这些枪 |
[23:17] | rendering them useless. | 将之变为废铜烂铁 |
[23:19] | I love that idea. | 这主意我喜欢 |
[23:20] | But the blast could damage the structural integrity of the building, | 但爆炸会破坏建筑结构的完整性 |
[23:22] | bringing it down on us. | 仓库会砸到我们身上 |
[23:23] | I hate that idea. | 这主意我不喜欢 |
[23:24] | With the amount of time we have, | 我们只有这么点时间 |
[23:25] | I don’t see any other option. | 没别的办法了 |
[23:26] | All right, well, you do your thing, kid. | 好吧 那你造炸弹 |
[23:27] | I’ll see if I can buy us some time, yeah? | 我去看看 能不能争取点时间 |
[23:29] | So I went to barricade the door with the cinder block, you know, | 于是我就去用煤渣砖堵门 |
[23:32] | to try slow those bad guys down | 试图拖住坏人 |
[23:33] | while Mac cooked up the boom-boom sauce. | 小麦留在那儿造炸弹 |
[23:35] | What did you do after you barricaded the door? | 你堵完门干什么了 |
[23:38] | Well, yeah, that’s… that’s the thing. | 问题就出在这里 |
[23:41] | When I got there, the door was closed. | 我到那儿的时候 门关上了 |
[23:43] | Somebody must’ve… | 一定有人… |
[23:45] | moved the cinder block. | 动了那块煤渣砖 |
[23:47] | Why didn’t you mention this before? | 你之前怎么没说 |
[23:49] | I don’t know, Cage, it didn’t really register. | 我不知道 凯姬 我没注意 |
[23:51] | I was trying to keep those guys at bay. | 我当时只想着要困住那帮人 |
[23:53] | I was planning on passing out a lot of knuckle sandwiches. | 我本打算狠狠揍他们一顿 |
[23:56] | – Cinder blocks don’t just move by themselves, Jack. – I know. | -煤渣砖可不会自己动 杰克 -我知道 |
[23:59] | Someone must’ve entered the warehouse after you did. | 一定有人在你们之后进入了那间仓库 |
[24:01] | Someone like George Ramsey. | 比如乔治·拉姆西 |
[24:02] | Or whoever killed him. | 或者是杀他的人 |
[24:04] | Well, we need to find out. | 这我们得查清楚 |
[24:05] | Riley, how’s it coming with the LAPD hack? | 莱丽 你黑进洛杉矶警局了吗 |
[24:06] | Yep, hang on. Finally found the right computer. | 嗯 等下 我总算找对计算机了 |
[24:09] | Just need to find his case file, and… | 现在只需找到他的卷宗 然后… |
[24:13] | That’s him? | 就是他吗 |
[24:15] | That’s the victim? | 这就是死者吗 |
[24:17] | That’s George Ramsey? | 他就是乔治·拉姆西吗 |
[24:18] | Yeah. Why? | 对 怎么了 |
[24:19] | – I’ve seen that guy before. – Where? | -我之前见过这人 -在哪儿 |
[24:21] | I’ll help you, Jack. | 我去帮你 杰克 |
[24:21] | Headed to the back door now. | 我现在去后门 |
[24:29] | But if George Ramsey was driving away | 如果仓库倒塌时 |
[24:31] | when the building came down, then… | 乔治·拉姆西正骑车离开 那… |
[24:33] | then Mac didn’t kill him. | 那他就不是小麦杀的 |
[24:34] | Means someone else did, | 就是说 是别人干的 |
[24:35] | and they got his body and put it in the warehouse. | 凶手把他的尸体放到了仓库 |
[24:37] | But who? And why? | 但是谁呢 杀人动机呢 |
[24:40] | Well, that’s what we’re gonna figure out. | 我们要查清这一点 |
[24:43] | That’s how we’re gonna save Mac. | 以此救出小麦 |
[25:12] | – This interview’s over. – Who the hell are you? | -审讯结束 -你是谁 |
[25:13] | – I’d like a word alone with my client. – You can’t just barge in here. | -我要和我的委托人单独聊聊 -你不能就这么冲进来 |
[25:15] | Please, Roger Preston, attorney at law. | 拜托 我是罗杰·普莱斯顿律师 |
[25:17] | I’m surprised you don’t recognize me | 你居然没有认出我 |
[25:18] | from my client’s Christmas party you so rudely interrupted. | 你粗鲁打断我委托人的圣诞派对时 我也在场 |
[25:21] | Your client is being held on suspicion of domestic terrorism. | 你的委托人因涉嫌恐怖活动被拘留 |
[25:24] | That doesn’t abrogate his Sixth Amendment right to counsel | 但他仍有聘请律师的权利 |
[25:26] | as affirmed by Hamdi V. Rumsfeld. | 具体参见哈姆迪诉拉姆斯菲尔德一案 |
[25:28] | Look it up. | 你可以查一下 |
[25:30] | So are we gonna continue to violate said rights, | 你们是要继续侵犯我委托人的权利 |
[25:32] | or can I have that word alone I requested? | 还是让我和他单独聊聊 |
[25:34] | Did I say “please”? Please? | 我有说”拜托”吗 拜托了 |
[25:38] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[25:38] | But I’d advise your client to cooperate with us. | 但我建议你的委托人配合我们 |
[25:40] | Thank you, Detective. I’ll take it from here. | 谢谢你 警探 我来接手吧 |
[25:44] | You do great work, gentlemen. Appreciate you. | 做得很好 先生们 谢谢你们 |
[25:52] | Can’t believe that actually worked. | 竟然真骗过他们了 |
[25:54] | I really hope you know what you’re doing. | 我真希望你心里有数 |
[25:55] | Don’t worry, Riley cut the, cameras and the speakers to the observation room, | 别担心 莱丽切断了连通观察室的监控和扬声器 |
[25:58] | so we’re all good. | 我们的谈话不会被听到 |
[25:59] | Besides, whatever we talk about | 而且 我们的谈话内容 |
[26:01] | falls under lawyer-client confidentiality, so… | 受律师保密协议保护 所以… |
[26:06] | That was impressive. | 你刚刚真厉害 |
[26:07] | Where’d you learn all that legalese? | 你从哪儿学的这些法律术语 |
[26:09] | Matty. She made me memorize it phonetically. | 马蒂逼我逐字背下来的 |
[26:11] | I have no earthly idea what I just said. | 我都不知道自己刚才说了些啥 |
[26:14] | So, like I said, Riley hacked the LAPD network, | 刚说到 莱丽黑入了洛杉矶警局的网络 |
[26:16] | gave your file a little look-see, | 翻看你的卷宗时 |
[26:19] | and that’s when Bozer said he saw that dude, the victim, | 博兹突然说他见过死者 |
[26:23] | leaving the warehouse, before it went kaboom. | 爆炸前 他从仓库逃走 |
[26:26] | Really? He wasn’t in the… | 真的吗 他当时不在… |
[26:28] | I didn’t kill him? | 不是我杀的他 |
[26:29] | No, you didn’t kill him. Of course not. | 不 不是你杀的他 当然不是你了 |
[26:32] | But we still have to prove it. | 但我们得找出证据 |
[26:32] | That’s where your EOD training comes in, okay? | 这就要用到你的爆破知识了 |
[26:35] | You have to prove that a guy found dead inside of a building | 你得想办法证明 仓库内发现的死者 |
[26:39] | was actually alive outside of it before the bomb went off. | 炸弹爆炸前 其实在仓库外活得好好的 |
[26:42] | Get me? | 懂吗 |
[26:44] | Go. | 开始吧 |
[26:46] | My tie straight? | 我的领带打正了吗 |
[26:49] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[26:50] | That’s where they found the body? | 尸体是从那儿发现的吗 |
[26:53] | – Yeah. – He’s way too close. | -对 -他离得太近了 |
[26:54] | Yeah, well, that’s kind of the problem, now, isn’t it? | 所以才被炸死了啊 |
[26:56] | No, I mean, | 不是 |
[26:58] | he couldn’t have been that close to the blast when the bomb went off. | 炸弹爆炸时 他不可能离那么近 |
[27:02] | Look. This guy, he should be covered, at that distance, | 此人受到二次爆炸冲击 |
[27:05] | in secondary blast injuries. | 应该倒在这个位置 |
[27:07] | Hundreds of tiny little wounds caused by flying debris. | 身上应有众多飞溅碎片造成的伤口 |
[27:11] | But he doesn’t have any. | 但他身上一点伤都没有 |
[27:13] | I don’t know where George Ramsey died, | 我不知道乔治·拉姆西死于何处 |
[27:15] | but it wasn’t there. | 但肯定不是这儿 |
[27:16] | Whoever killed George | 杀死乔治的人 |
[27:17] | brought in his body and covered him in debris. | 把他的尸体带去仓库 埋在了爆炸废墟中 |
[27:25] | Webber. Dalton here. | 韦伯 我是道尔顿 |
[27:27] | Our boy figured it out. | 小麦捋清楚了 |
[27:28] | He confirmed he didn’t do it. | 他确信 人不是他杀的 |
[27:29] | Speaker. | 开免提 |
[27:30] | Right. | 对 |
[27:31] | Okay, but Mac can’t exactly serve as an expert witness at his own trial. | 好 但小麦不能做自己案子的专家证人 |
[27:35] | In order to clear him, we have to find the real killer. | 为洗脱他的罪名 我们得找出幕后真凶 |
[27:38] | Yeah, well, how are we supposed to do that? | 怎么找 |
[27:39] | It’s not like we have a ton of leads. | 我们可没什么线索 |
[27:42] | Actually, I might have one. | 其实 我倒想到一个 |
[27:45] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[27:48] | All right, I-I never really know | 我其实也不太清楚 |
[27:50] | if I’m gonna find what I need to make… well, whatever it is I need. | 能否找到制作所需物品的材料 |
[27:54] | But this time, I got lucky. | 但这次是我走运 |
[27:58] | Too lucky. | 太走运了 |
[28:00] | Matches… and aluminum foil are everywhere. | 火柴和锡箔纸随处可见 |
[28:04] | But sodium hydroxide? | 但氢氧化钠 |
[28:07] | Doesn’t exactly grow on trees. | 可不是长在树上[随处可见] |
[28:08] | Neither does tin foil. | 锡纸也不长在树上啊 |
[28:11] | N-Not to nitpick, but that doesn’t grow on trees. | 没想找茬 但确实不长树上啊 |
[28:16] | I was in a hurry, | 我当时很着急 |
[28:17] | calculating exothermic reaction rates in my head, | 忙着心算放热反应率 |
[28:19] | so I didn’t really think about it at the time. | 所以当时也没细想 |
[28:23] | But along with sodium hydroxide, | 但除了氢氧化钠 |
[28:24] | I also found… | 我还发现了… |
[28:26] | cold medicine and nail polish remover, | 感冒药和卸甲水 |
[28:29] | which can only mean one thing. | 这只能说明一件事 |
[28:41] | You know, Mac, as much as I love it | 小麦 虽然我爱听你 |
[28:42] | when you launch into a lecture I barely understand, | 讲些我不大懂的东西 |
[28:44] | but we’re kind of on the clock here, | 但现在时间紧迫 |
[28:46] | so what’s the point? | 直接说重点吧 |
[28:47] | Methamphetamine, Jack. | 冰毒 杰克 |
[28:50] | Nail polish remover, cold medicine and sodium hydroxide | 卸甲水 感冒药 氢氧化钠 |
[28:52] | are all key ingredients in the synthesis of meth. | 都是合成冰毒的主要成分 |
[28:55] | Wait a minute, now. | 等下 |
[28:56] | What you’re saying is, our badass group of international arms dealers | 你是说 这帮牛气的国际军火贩 |
[28:59] | is really a not so badass group of low-rent methamphetamine dealers? | 其实是帮不成气候的冰毒贩子 |
[29:03] | No. Not low-rent. Not anymore. | 不 不再是不成气候的毒贩了 |
[29:06] | The meth business in the U.S. has changed. | 美国的冰毒业洗牌了 |
[29:08] | A recent run of DEA busts left a manufacturing hole | 缉毒局近期的突击检查破坏了毒品生产链 |
[29:11] | that the La Ola Cartel stepped in to fill. | 拉欧拉贩毒集团正好补缺 |
[29:14] | When I first dug into the warehouse, | 我刚开始调查这间仓库时 |
[29:16] | I hit a nest of shell companies, | 发现了许多皮包公司 |
[29:17] | which led me to warehouse owner H. Ruiz. | 据此找出了仓库主人 H·鲁伊兹 |
[29:20] | But searching just “H. Ruiz” turned up over 20,000 hits. | 但”H·鲁伊兹”的相关检索有两万多条 |
[29:24] | Now that I know those shells are tied a Mexican drug cartel, | 知道了这些皮包公司附属于一个墨西哥贩毒集团 |
[29:26] | I can search H. Ruiz in the DEA database, and… | 我可以在缉毒局数据库搜索”H·鲁伊兹” |
[29:31] | here’s Hector Ruiz. | 找到了 赫克特·鲁伊兹 |
[29:33] | A lieutenant in La Ola, | 拉欧拉的二把手 |
[29:34] | and owner of the warehouse in question. | 还是这间出事仓库的所有者 |
[29:35] | If the cartel owned the warehouse, | 如果仓库归贩毒集团所有 |
[29:37] | then George Ramsey worked for them. | 那乔治·拉姆西就在为他们效力 |
[29:38] | And maybe he was more than just a maintenance man. | 他可能不仅是个维修工 |
[29:40] | Maybe he kept an eye on all of their contraband. | 也许还看管走私品 |
[29:42] | But when we broke in… | 但我们闯入时… |
[29:44] | He knew he was outnumbered, | 他心知寡不敌众 |
[29:45] | so instead of protect the stash, he bugged out on his bike. | 所以丢下毒品 自己骑车跑了 |
[29:48] | Almost running me over in the process. | 逃跑时还差点撞到我 |
[29:50] | So the cartel killed him as punishment for fleeing, | 毒贩集团因他逃跑而杀死他 |
[29:53] | and then dumped his body in the rubble. | 并把尸体丢在了仓库废墟中 |
[29:56] | Hell, yeah. | 没错 |
[29:58] | What? | 怎么了 |
[29:59] | This is all starting to make sense. | 这样就都讲得通了 |
[30:00] | Now all we need is proof to convince Joe Thursday out there. | 我们现在只需找到证据 说服外面的警探 |
[30:04] | I tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[30:05] | Matty, I’m gonna come back to the Phoenix, | 马蒂 我马上返回凤凰总部 |
[30:07] | and we’re gonna go have a heart-to-heart with this Hector Ruiz fella, yeah? | 我们去找赫克特·鲁伊兹”谈谈心” |
[30:09] | Good idea, Jack. | 好主意 杰克 |
[30:10] | All right. | 好 |
[30:12] | And you… sit tight. | 你先待在这儿 |
[30:16] | When I come back, | 我下次来 |
[30:18] | we’re gonna be leaving here. | 就带你离开 |
[30:21] | Together. | 我们一起走 |
[30:22] | Time to get into character. Somebody say “action”? | 该进入角色了 喊个”开拍”呗 |
[30:27] | Action? | 开拍 |
[30:27] | There it is. | 就是这样 |
[30:32] | Good talk, I’ll see you in court. | 谈话很愉快 我们法庭见 |
[30:54] | Clear. | 安全 |
[30:58] | Clear. | 安全 |
[30:59] | Clear! | 安全 |
[31:04] | Clear. | 安全 |
[31:08] | Hector’s not home, boss. | 赫克特不在家 老大 |
[31:09] | Toss this place. | 别管这里了 |
[31:11] | I want to know where this guy is right now. | 立刻找出这人现在何处 |
[31:14] | Well, you were right. | 你说得对 |
[31:17] | Something was definitely off about that lawyer. | 那个律师确实不对劲 |
[31:20] | His Web site and address check out, | 网站和地址都核实了 |
[31:22] | but I called a friend over in the DA’s office. | 但我咨询了地检的朋友 |
[31:23] | No one’s ever heard of “Roger Preston, attorney at law.” | 没人听说过”罗杰·普莱斯顿律师” |
[31:27] | So either MacGyver’s lawyer never once crossed paths with the DA’s office… | 要么麦凯弗的律师从没去过地检 |
[31:30] | Or he’s not a lawyer at all. | 要么他就不是个律师 |
[31:32] | I called the Bar Association. | 我打给了律师协会 |
[31:34] | There’s no Roger Preston registered in California. | 加州没有叫”罗杰·普莱斯顿”的注册律师 |
[31:38] | I think it’s time we had a little talk with him. | 该和他谈谈了 |
[31:41] | All right. Not in there. | 好 但不在这儿谈 |
[31:42] | Been in there too long. | 在里面待了太久 |
[31:43] | He’s too comfortable. | 他待得太舒服了 |
[31:46] | Is the basement still being renovated? | 地下室还在装修吗 |
[31:47] | Well, if you call | 除非你觉得 |
[31:48] | the department running out of money and abandoning the project | 警局没钱 放弃施工 |
[31:50] | “still being renovated,” sure. | 也算是”还在装修” |
[31:52] | Place is a mess, though. | 但下面挺乱的 |
[31:53] | No one’s been down there for weeks. | 几周没人下去过了 |
[31:55] | Sounds perfect. | 很好 |
[32:00] | Okay. I got some kind of weird printer here. | 这边有个奇怪的打印机 |
[32:03] | That’s an ID card printer. | 那是台身份证打印机 |
[32:05] | With the right software, you can make a… | 用对软件 你就能伪造… |
[32:08] | 洛杉矶警局 丹尼尔·瑞弗拉 | |
[32:11] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[32:12] | Guy made himself a fake police ID. | 这人给自己伪造了假警察身份 |
[32:14] | We need to get to Mac. | 我们得去救小麦 |
[32:16] | We can’t do that without breaking cover. | 救小麦会暴露身份 |
[32:17] | I don’t care. Mac’s life is more important. | 我不在乎 小麦的命更重要 |
[32:19] | Jack, go save our boy. | 杰克 去救他 |
[32:21] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 长官 |
[32:28] | Go ahead, Officer Rivera. | 请进 瑞弗拉警官 |
[33:38] | Pardon our dust. | 有点脏 别介意 |
[33:42] | He’s all yours. | 他任由你们处置 |
[33:43] | Maybe you can get more out of him than I did. | 也许你们能从他口中套出更多信息 |
[33:50] | Cover, cover, cover! | 找掩护 找掩护 |
[34:00] | Friend of yours? | 你朋友吗 |
[34:01] | He’s here to kill me. | 他是来杀我的 |
[34:03] | He’s La Ola Cartel. | 他是拉欧拉贩毒集团的人 |
[34:04] | They own the warehouse. | 仓库是他们的 |
[34:06] | So now you start talking. | 你现在倒是话多了 |
[34:08] | Where’s your weapon? | 你的枪呢 |
[34:08] | It’s locked in my desk. | 锁在桌子里了 |
[34:10] | Mine, too. | 我的也是 |
[34:11] | We got about 20 seconds before our friend figures that out. | 他察觉前 我们有二十秒 |
[34:13] | But we still have bullets. | 但我们还有子弹 |
[34:14] | What good are bullets with no gun? | 没有枪 有子弹又能怎样 |
[34:16] | You wanted to know who I am. | 想知道我是谁吗 |
[34:17] | Let me show you. | 让你们亲眼见识下 |
[34:24] | Actually, I’m gonna need everything that you guys have. Thank you. | 我其实要利用你们身上的一切物品 谢谢你 |
[34:34] | Okay, what exactly are you gonna do? | 你到底要做什么 |
[34:36] | Save our lives… | 救我们的命 |
[34:38] | I hope. | 但愿能行 |
[34:53] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[35:02] | Hand over your suspect! | 交出疑犯 |
[35:06] | And you can both go home tonight. | 你们就不必死 |
[35:11] | It’s a win-win for everyone. | 这对大家都好 |
[35:14] | Everyone except the blonde guy. | 除了那个金发小子 |
[35:28] | Hold it, right there. | 不准动 |
[35:33] | What the hell was that? | 刚才那是什么 |
[35:34] | An exploding dart. | 爆炸飞镖 |
[35:36] | Made with gunpowder and a blasting cap taken from a bullet and a ballpoint pen. | 由子弹和圆珠笔上的火药和雷管制成 |
[35:48] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[35:49] | They’re with me. | 我们是一伙的 |
[35:59] | We’re charging Ruiz with the murder of George Ramsey and three FBI agents. | 我们以谋杀乔治·拉姆西和三名联调局特工的罪名起诉鲁伊兹 |
[36:04] | And we got an anonymous e-mail, | 我们还收到一封匿名邮件 |
[36:06] | detailing both the cartel’s methamphetamine and arms dealing operations. | 详述了贩毒集团制作冰毒 贩卖军火的行径 |
[36:11] | Which suggests… | 也就是说… |
[36:12] | the blast that brought down their warehouse | 仓库发生的爆炸 |
[36:14] | was just another meth lab explosion. | 只是一起病毒实验室的寻常爆炸 |
[36:19] | And as for you… | 至于你… |
[36:21] | We could charge you with | 我们可以起诉你 |
[36:22] | impersonating an officer of the court and obstruction of justice. | 罪名是冒充律师 妨碍司法 |
[36:26] | Who, me? | 我吗 |
[36:28] | But we’re gonna give you a warning instead. | 但这次只给你个警告 |
[36:30] | You’re both free to go. | 你们俩可以走了 |
[36:32] | That is a Christmas miracle. | 这是个圣诞奇迹啊 |
[36:33] | – One last question, though… – Yep. | -还有一个问题 -问吧 |
[36:36] | What is it you do, exactly? | 你们到底是做什么的 |
[36:40] | – I sell bathroom tile. – I work at a think tank. | -我是卖浴室瓷砖的 -我在智囊团工作 |
[36:48] | Merry Christmas, Mr. MacGyver. | 圣诞快乐 麦凯弗先生 |
[36:50] | Merry Christmas, Detective Greer. | 圣诞快乐 格瑞尔警探 |
[36:54] | Turner. | 特纳 |
[37:00] | Okay, that’s right. | 好 很好 |
[37:04] | I sent Cage in as a “social worker” to talk to Ruiz. | 我派佩吉以社工身份约谈鲁伊兹 |
[37:07] | She convinced him to flip on the cartel. | 她成功策反了他 |
[37:09] | He’s laying out the entire operation for us. | 他帮助我们拿下了贩毒集团 |
[37:12] | Way to go, Cage. | 干得漂亮 佩吉 |
[37:13] | Yeah, the day keeps getting better and better, doesn’t it? | 今天真是好事连连啊 |
[37:15] | And what better way to celebrate… | 最好的庆祝方式是… |
[37:19] | than with some reheated Christmas pastrami. | 来点重新加热的圣诞熏牛肉 |
[37:23] | It’s like fine wine, it… | 就像是上等红酒 |
[37:26] | it only gets better with age. | 越老越美味 |
[37:28] | Okay, I’m sorry. Christmas pastrami? | 不好意思 圣诞熏牛肉 |
[37:31] | I mean, who eats pastrami on Christmas? | 谁会在圣诞节吃熏牛肉啊 |
[37:33] | Well, I’m-I’m glad you asked, Matilda. | 真高兴你问了 马蒂尔达 |
[37:36] | See, it all started back in ’93 | 这始于1993年 |
[37:38] | in a little place called Mission City, | 事情发生在一个名叫米勋的小城市 |
[37:41] | during a freak snowstorm. | 当时下了一场暴雪 |
[37:42] | – I was a little child… – Yeah, I’m out. | -我那时还小.. -我没兴趣 |
[37:43] | Yeah, I would love to hear the rest of that story. | 我很愿听完这个故事 |
[37:46] | I’m sure that’s delicious. | 熏牛肉肯定很好吃 |
[37:48] | Another time. | 但还是下次吧 |
[37:49] | You and me. | 就剩咱俩了 |
[37:51] | So, I was a little boy… | 我那时还小… |
[37:53] | See what the old Chimney Slider brought you this year, Ri. | 看看圣诞老人今年送了什么礼物给你 小莱 |
[37:56] | Man. | 天呐 |
[37:56] | This is from your dad. | 这是你爸的礼物 |
[37:59] | And this… | 这个… |
[38:01] | this is from me. | 这个是我的 |
[38:01] | It’s not breakable. | 不会一碰就烂 |
[38:05] | Your, uh, your wrapping skills could use some work. | 你的包装技巧有待提升啊 |
[38:08] | Yeah, well, not to sound like an after-school special, | 我没想给你”课后开小灶” |
[38:10] | but it’s the thought that counts. | 但礼轻情意重啊 |
[38:12] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[38:13] | Thanks, Jack. | 谢谢 杰克 |
[38:14] | Welcome. | 不客气 |
[38:16] | Where’s Mac and Cage? | 小麦和凯姬呢 |
[38:18] | I don’t know where Mac is, | 我不知道小麦在哪儿 |
[38:19] | but I think Cage went to her place to get everybody’s gifts. | 但凯姬应该是回家拿送大家的礼物了 |
[38:39] | Mac? | 小麦 |
[38:44] | Are you seriously trying to repeat what you did with Jack? | 你真要把对付杰克的招儿用在我身上吗 |
[38:52] | Mac? | 小麦 |
[38:55] | Murdoc. | 魔多克 |
[39:13] | Last time I shot you, you were wearing a vest. | 上次我朝你开枪 你穿了防弹衣 |
[39:22] | Not this time. | 这次可没有 |
[39:29] | I’ll leave you to die now. | 我留你一个人慢慢死去吧 |
[39:55] | Heard the good news about Hector. | 听说了赫克特那边传来的好消息 |
[39:56] | Only you can get arrested for murder | 只有你能因谋杀被捕 |
[39:59] | and end up taking down a major cartel, Mac. | 最后却扳倒了大型贩毒集团 小麦 |
[40:03] | I got you something. | 我给你准备了礼物 |
[40:09] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[40:10] | Open it up. | 打开看看 |
[40:15] | Paper clips. | 回形针 |
[40:17] | I know that I put the kibosh on your sculptures when I took over, | 我刚上任时 不准你再雕刻东西了 |
[40:22] | but, if they help you to think… | 但是 如果这有助于你思考… |
[40:25] | I think it’s time to let MacGyver be MacGyver. | 但就让你做自己吧 |
[40:31] | You sure? | 真的吗 |
[40:34] | With everything that just happened, I… | 发生这一切后 我… |
[40:37] | I don’t know. | 我也说不好 |
[40:38] | I’m beginning to wonder if the way that I do things… | 我开始怀疑 自己做事的方式是否… |
[40:40] | Okay, I’m gonna stop you right there. | 好了 打住 |
[40:42] | I know that I had my doubts about you at first. | 我起初对你有所怀疑 |
[40:45] | But you convinced me to ignore them. | 但你的表现打消了我的疑虑 |
[40:48] | All of them. | 完全打消了 |
[40:49] | And I am so glad that you did. | 我很高兴是这样 |
[40:51] | Because now, | 因为现在 |
[40:52] | there’s no one that I trust more than you, Mac. | 我最信任的人就是你 小麦 |
[41:01] | That kind of trust… | 既然你这么信任我… |
[41:04] | we should probably be honest with each other, right? | 我们就该对彼此坦诚 对吧 |
[41:07] | Mac… | 小麦 |
[41:08] | this gift wasn’t under the tree yesterday… | 这件礼物昨天没在树下 |
[41:11] | and it’s for you. | 是给你的 |
[41:13] | This is from my dad. | 是我爸寄来的 |
[41:14] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[41:15] | This wrapping paper, he used it on the last gift that he gave me. | 他送我最后一件礼物 用的就是这种包装纸 |
[41:20] | I just, I know. | 我就是知道 |
[41:24] | If you guys don’t mind, I-I, | 希望你们别介意 |
[41:26] | I need to do this alone. | 我想自己拆开看 |
[41:31] | Cage? | 凯姬 |
[41:38] | Cage? | 凯姬 |