时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Please, put that down. | 拜托 放下 |
[00:12] | Trust me, | 信我 |
[00:13] | – you don’t want to play with it. – Yeah. | -玩这东西可没好结果 -对 |
[00:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[00:17] | Just hand it over. | 交出来 |
[00:19] | Just hand it over, okay? | 交出来 |
[00:23] | Just hand it over. | 交出来 |
[00:25] | Hand it over, little monkey, okay? | 交出来 小猴子 |
[00:28] | Hey, little man. | 小家伙 |
[00:30] | Hey, man, look what I got. | 瞧瞧我手里有什么 |
[00:32] | A ripe, delicious thingamabob. | 一个浓郁可口的那啥 |
[00:35] | All his monkey buddies are eating these outside. | 他的猴兄们都在外面吃这玩意儿 |
[00:37] | They’re going crazy for ’em. | 它们可喜欢了 |
[00:38] | Hand that detonator over, and this baby’s all yours. | 交出引爆器 美食就任你享用了 |
[00:41] | So good. | 可好吃了 |
[00:46] | So juicy. | 全是汁水 |
[00:51] | Y’all eat these things? | 你们吃这种东西吗 |
[00:52] | How are they not extinct? | 它们怎么没绝种啊 |
[00:53] | How are you not extinct, Jack? | 你怎么没绝种啊 杰克 |
[00:55] | What kind of Darwin Award nominee puts down a detonator | 你真是一心作死为人类进化做贡献啊 |
[00:57] | in a room full of explosives? | 把引爆器放在一个全是爆炸物的屋里 |
[00:58] | The kind with only two hands who had to zip– | 我就只有两只手 而我得绑… |
[01:00] | zip-tie a rebel leader in a hurry, Riley. | 我急于要绑住叛军首领 莱丽 |
[01:02] | – That’s who. – Okay. | -就是这样 -好 |
[01:04] | I just set the detonator down for a second, man. | 我就把那个引爆器放下一小会儿 |
[01:05] | How was I supposed to know some cappuccino monkey | 我怎么知道一个”卡布奇诺猴子” |
[01:07] | was gonna go picking it up? | 会捡起来啊 |
[01:10] | – Capuchin. – I think it’s cappuccino. | -是卷尾猴 -是卡布奇诺猴 |
[01:11] | It’s capuchin. | 是卷尾猴 |
[01:12] | Guys, it’s a monkey. | 行了 就是只猴子 |
[01:14] | You know what? | 是这样 |
[01:14] | Good news is: safety’s still on. | 好消息是 保险开着 |
[01:16] | So we’re not in any real danger, | 所以我们也不是真有危险 |
[01:17] | unless he somehow figures out how to… | 除非这猴子琢磨出怎么… |
[01:22] | arm it. | 开启炸弹 |
[01:24] | I… think we better give Curious George | 我们最好赶紧把”好奇猴”的好奇心 |
[01:27] | something else to be curious about | 转移到别的事物上 |
[01:28] | before he pushes that button | 不然等这猴子按下开关 |
[01:30] | and ends us all right here. | 我们就都死翘翘了 |
[01:31] | – Yeah, yeah, like what, like what? – I don’t know. | -对对 比如什么啊 -不知道 |
[01:34] | Hey, buddy. | 小家伙 |
[01:36] | What’s this? | 瞧瞧这个 |
[01:39] | Yeah. Yeah. | 不错吧 |
[01:40] | You like that, don’t you? | 你喜欢吧 |
[01:44] | Want to trade? | 想要交换吗 |
[01:45] | Yeah. | 好 |
[01:49] | Just like… | 就这样… |
[02:00] | We’re safe. | 我们安全了 |
[02:02] | Safe? What is safe about giving a knife to a monkey? | 安全 你给了猴子一把刀 哪里安全了 |
[02:06] | Do you have any idea what that could do? | 你知道这会引起什么吗 |
[02:08] | I don’t know, Jack. What? | 不知道 杰克 请赐教 |
[02:10] | You probably just started Planet of the Apes, man. | 《猩球崛起》说不定就要因你而起了 |
[02:38] | Hey, guys. I just… | 各位 我就是… |
[02:40] | I wanted to say thank you so much | 我想谢谢你们 |
[02:42] | for all the flowers and the gifts. | 送来的花和礼物 |
[02:44] | And, Bozer, you’re right. | 还有 博兹 你是对的 |
[02:45] | The leftover Christmas pastrami is surprisingly good. | 圣诞节剩下的五香熏牛肉意外地好吃 |
[02:49] | So the, the doctors have approved my travel request. | 医生同意我的出行请求了 |
[02:53] | I’m gonna be flying home to Australia tomorrow | 我明天就要飞回澳大利亚的家了 |
[02:55] | to be with my sister, | 待在我妹妹那里 |
[02:57] | while I’m finishing PT. | 好好养伤 |
[03:01] | I’m gonna miss you guys. | 我会想你们的 |
[03:04] | All of you. | 想所有人 |
[03:06] | So take care of each other. | 你们要照顾好彼此 |
[03:08] | Especially Jack. | 特别是杰克 |
[03:10] | And if you can… | 如果你可以… |
[03:15] | find Murdoc for me. | 帮我抓到魔多克 |
[03:18] | I told her that was the plan. | 我跟她说 正有此意 |
[03:20] | Amen to that. | 上帝保佑 |
[03:24] | How’s it going over here? | 这边的情况怎么样了 |
[03:26] | Slow. | 进展很慢 |
[03:27] | I mean, I kind of thought you lost your mind | 你一开始说那十一位 |
[03:29] | when you said that 11 digit number | 刻在齿轮上的数字是线索 |
[03:30] | etched into that gear was a clue | 能帮你找到你爸 |
[03:32] | that might help you find your dad. | 我还以为你是走火入魔了 |
[03:33] | But then, his super weird Christmas present shows up, | 但然后他寄来了一份超级可疑的圣诞礼物 |
[03:36] | proving you right | 证明你想得没错 |
[03:37] | but leaving me with even more questions. | 但让我更加疑惑了 |
[03:38] | Yeah, like, why do the numbers on this guy’s arm | 比如 为什么这个人手臂上的数字 |
[03:41] | match part of the number on the gear? | 和那个齿轮上的数字一样 |
[03:43] | Yeah. And who is this guy? | 是啊 而这个人又是谁呢 |
[03:44] | And what does he have to do with your dad? | 他和你爸有什么关系 |
[03:46] | Look, all I know for certain is he’s not in any database. | 我目前只能确定 他不在任何资料库里 |
[03:52] | What does Matty think about the dossier? | 马蒂怎么看那份档案 |
[03:55] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[03:56] | You haven’t shown her? | 你还没给她看吗 |
[03:57] | Nope. | 没有 |
[03:58] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[03:59] | When it comes to analyzing confusing intelligence, | 涉及到分析谜团一般的情报 |
[04:01] | no one is better than… | 她无人能及… |
[04:01] | Because I think she’s involved. | 因为我觉得这事和她有关 |
[04:05] | Yeah. | 就是这样 |
[04:06] | I thought I’d found proof that she knew my dad, | 我好像找到了她认识我爸的证据 |
[04:08] | so I confronted her about it. | 所以我就去问她了 |
[04:08] | She said she didn’t. | 她说她不认识 |
[04:11] | I think she’s lying, | 我觉得她骗我 |
[04:12] | but at the same time, | 但与此同时 |
[04:14] | there’s no way to know. | 也无从得知 |
[04:16] | Man. | 天呐 |
[04:18] | This is a lot to process, Mac. | 信息量好大啊 小麦 |
[04:20] | Now I understand why you’re not upset you lost your knife. | 我现在明白你为什么没因军刀丢了而难过 |
[04:24] | Didn’t lose it. | 没弄丢 |
[04:25] | Gave it away. | 送出去了 |
[04:26] | Besides, it was just a knife. | 而且 就是一把刀而已 |
[04:27] | No. | 才不是 |
[04:28] | What we use to carve the Thanksgiving turkey is “just a knife” | 我们用来切感恩节火鸡的刀才是一把普通刀 |
[04:31] | This was the vintage pocketknife that your grandfather gave you. | 这是你祖父送你的一把古董折刀 |
[04:35] | Fair enough. | 我承认是这样 |
[04:38] | But since its final act was to save my life, and Riley’s… | 但是鉴于这把刀最后的使命是救我和莱丽… |
[04:42] | I think Grandpa would be proud. | 我祖父应该会因此而骄傲 |
[04:44] | I’d be happy to order a replacement knife for you. | 我很乐意为你再网购一把同样的刀 |
[04:48] | Or you could just ask my replacement to order one. | 你也可以让我的替代品为你网购一把 |
[04:51] | Dude, for the millionth time, | 大哥 我说了无数遍了 |
[04:53] | you’re not being replaced. | 你不会被取代啦 |
[04:55] | That is a vehicular combat drone for DARPA’s Korman Challenge. | 这辆无人作战车是为国研局的科曼挑战赛而准备的 |
[04:58] | The competition’s been going on for years, | 这个竞赛已经举办很多年了 |
[05:00] | and nothing from our lab | 我们实验室的设备 |
[05:01] | has ever been replaced because of it. | 从没因为这辆车而被取代过 |
[05:03] | Well, I should hope not. | 希望如此 |
[05:05] | Those weapons are utterly useless in a laboratory setting. | 那些武器在实验室环境下一点用也没有 |
[05:09] | And have you tried talking to it? | 你和它沟通过了吗 |
[05:11] | It has absolutely no personality. | 它没有任何个性特征 |
[05:13] | That’s because it doesn’t need one. | 因为它不需要啊 |
[05:15] | The goal of the challenge is to | 挑战赛的目标就是 |
[05:16] | prototype a fully autonomous military vehicle, | 造出一个无人驾驶的军用车原型 |
[05:19] | not a lab assistant. | 而不是实验室助手 |
[05:20] | Your skill sets don’t overlap in any way. | 你们俩完全应用在不同领域 |
[05:22] | Okay? | 懂了吗 |
[05:23] | This guy could someday do for ground troops | 就像无人机代替空军执行任务一样 |
[05:25] | what Predator drones have done for our Air Force. | 这家伙有一天能代替陆军执行任务 |
[05:27] | If we could beat the CIA this year. | 前提是我们今年赢过中情局 |
[05:29] | And the NSA. | 还有国安局 |
[05:31] | And the DoD, JPL… | 还有国防部 喷推实验所… |
[05:32] | Which we absolutely will. | 我们肯定能赢 |
[05:34] | Have some faith, guys. | 有点信心 各位 |
[05:36] | – This is our year. – Hey, guys? | -这是我们的必胜年 -各位 |
[05:38] | I know you’re busy getting ready for the competition, | 我知道你们忙着准备挑战赛的事 |
[05:40] | but Jack is… acting weird. | 但是杰克 有点不对劲 |
[05:43] | To be fair, it would be weird if he wasn’t acting weird. | 说句良心话 他表现正常才是不对劲 |
[05:45] | Yeah, Jill. By now, | 就是 吉尔 认识这么久了 |
[05:46] | you should know that’s kind of his default setting. | 你该知道他出厂人设就这样 |
[05:48] | Right. No, this is weird weird. | 我知道 但这是真不对劲 |
[05:50] | Even for Jack. | 尽管杰克已经挺奇葩了 |
[05:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:58] | What’s going on, Jack? Who’s this guy? | 怎么了 杰克 这个人是谁 |
[06:00] | Assassin? Terrorist? | 杀手 恐怖分子 |
[06:01] | No. Worse. Way worse. | 不是 更糟 更坏的人 |
[06:03] | Meet James LeRoy. | 这是杰姆斯·勒罗伊 |
[06:05] | “Jimmy” to his friends, and his enemies. | 他的朋友和敌人叫他”杰米” |
[06:08] | Sorry, did we just get a new mission? | 打断一下 这是新派下来的任务吗 |
[06:09] | No. He’s not a mission, Riley. | 不 他不是任务 莱丽 |
[06:12] | That right there is my old high school nemesis. | 这位是我以前高中时的死敌 |
[06:17] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[06:18] | Look who finally decided to listen to me | 瞧瞧谁最后决定听我的劝 |
[06:19] | and go to his high school reunion. | 要去参加同学聚会了 |
[06:20] | Good on you. | 真乖 |
[06:21] | Apparently, the same guy that used Phoenix resources | 显然 这个人还利用总部的资源 |
[06:24] | to dig up dirt on an innocent civilian. | 去挖一个良民的黑料 |
[06:26] | “Innocent”? | “良民” |
[06:27] | Who said he’s innocent? | 谁说他是”良民”了 |
[06:28] | That guy right there spent four years ruining my life, | 这个家伙折磨了我四年 |
[06:31] | always one-upping me. | 总是胜我一筹 |
[06:33] | When we both went out for class president, he won. | 我们一起竞选班长 他当选了 |
[06:36] | We both go out for starting quarterback, | 我们都去争当四分卫 |
[06:38] | he won. | 他又选上了 |
[06:39] | And when we were both up for “Best hair,” Guess what? | 我们都去参加”最帅发型”评选时 你猜怎么着 |
[06:41] | He won? | 他选上了吗 |
[06:42] | That’s right. He won. | 没错 他选上了 |
[06:44] | And senior year, when he beat me out for homecoming king… | 毕业季 他打败我 当选了返校季舞王 |
[06:48] | I was never the same after that. | 自此 我深受打击 |
[06:50] | Well, you do know that homecoming kings hold no real power, right? | 你知道返校季舞王其实没啥实权吧 |
[06:53] | Just sayin’, | 我就是说 |
[06:55] | this punk really shook my confidence. | 这个臭小子深深打击了我的自信 |
[06:57] | Well, he may have, Jack, | 就算是吧 杰克 |
[06:59] | but this was years ago. | 但这都是很多年前的事了 |
[07:00] | – Decades. – Centuries, even. | -几十年前的事了 -几百年前的事了 |
[07:01] | Yeah… very funny. No, no. | 行 你们就笑吧 不不 |
[07:04] | Go ahead. Laugh it up at my expense. | 尽情把你们的快乐建立在我的痛苦之上吧 |
[07:05] | I’m telling you, this was a real turning point for me in my life. | 我说真的 这事改变了我的人生轨迹 |
[07:09] | Who knows what I could’ve accomplished | 若不是因为这家伙 |
[07:11] | if it weren’t for that guy, right there? | 谁知道我能建出什么伟业 |
[07:13] | If you hate the guy so much, | 如果你这么痛恨他 |
[07:14] | why are you even going to the reunion? | 你还去同学聚会干什么 |
[07:15] | Well, I wasn’t, but then you fools all signed up | 我没想去 但你们几个科技宅 |
[07:18] | for this robo-apocalypse contest, | 都要去参加什么机器末日挑战赛 |
[07:21] | and I don’t want no part of that. | 我可不想跟着去掺和 |
[07:22] | Jack. The Korman Challenge is a friendly competition. | 杰克 科曼挑战赛是友谊赛 |
[07:24] | Yeah, I’m sure that’s what Miles Bennett Dyson said | 迈尔斯·本尼特·戴森启动天网 |
[07:27] | when he activated Skynet | 放出终结者大军时 |
[07:28] | and unleashed an army of Terminators. | 肯定也是这么说的 |
[07:30] | Does-does… Matty even know you guys signed up for this contest? | 马蒂知道你们报名参赛了吗 |
[07:35] | Can someone please tell me why I’m waiting on you guys? | 有人能说说为什么要我一直等着吗 |
[07:38] | I mean, we’re all loaded up, | 我们都装备好了 |
[07:39] | ready to leave for Virginia, | 准备前往维吉尼亚州 |
[07:41] | and we’re just missing the team that’s, you know, | 就是看不见人影啊 就是… |
[07:43] | actually competing. | 参加竞赛的人啊 |
[07:45] | And, Dalton, | 道尔顿 |
[07:46] | your cover I.D. Is bathroom tile salesman. | 你的假身份就是个卖浴室瓷砖的 |
[07:49] | If I find out that you leaked classified info | 如果让我发现你为了讨女人欢心 |
[07:52] | to impress some divorced ex-cheerleader | 为了泡离异的前拉拉队长 |
[07:55] | from Bumblesticks Musical High School, | 而泄露了机密信息 |
[07:58] | then you’re gonna wish it was the robot apocalypse. | 我一定让你惨过机器人末日的境况 |
[08:06] | Ten years ago, DARPA scientist Martin Korman had a dream: | 十年前 国研局的科学家马丁·科曼有一个梦想 |
[08:11] | to create an autonomous medevac transport | 造出一个救护伤员的无人驾驶工具 |
[08:14] | that could rescue wounded soldiers from the battlefield | 可以使让士兵不用上战场冒险 |
[08:17] | without risking additional troops. | 就能营救伤员 |
[08:19] | So he created the Korman Challenge. | 所以他创办了科曼挑战赛 |
[08:22] | To bring the brightest minds together, | 聚集最顶尖的人才 |
[08:24] | with the hope that one day, someone would fulfill his dream. | 希冀着 有一天有人会完成他的梦想 |
[08:29] | But one aspect of the competition has always remained the same. | 但这个挑战赛的有个方面一直没变 |
[08:34] | Our team has never won. | 我们团队从来没赢过 |
[08:36] | But this is our year. | 但今年是我们的必胜年 |
[08:39] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对 对 |
[08:40] | The year that the Phoenix takes home the blue ribbon, | 今年”凤凰基金会”拔得头筹 |
[08:43] | and all the black budget funding that comes along with it. | 所有的”黑色预算”都会跟着滚滚而来 |
[08:47] | So tighten every single screw, | 所以检查每一个螺丝 |
[08:49] | and double-check every line of code, | 核查每一行代码 |
[08:51] | because everything on this vehicle must be absolutely… | 因为这辆车的每一个细节都要绝对… |
[09:00] | Bozer? | 博兹 |
[09:02] | No problem. We can totally fix that. | 没事 我们绝对能修好 |
[09:04] | No mistakes today, people. | 今天绝不容有失 |
[09:06] | None. | 不容有失 |
[09:07] | Now, go win that challenge. | 拿下挑战赛 |
[09:12] | – Can you hand me the needle-nose pliers right there? – Yeah. | -能把那个尖嘴钳拿给我吗 -好 |
[09:17] | Here you go. | 给 |
[09:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:25] | Pliers and a folding chair? | 钳子和折叠椅 |
[09:27] | Wow. The Phoenix Foundation really works with some cutting edge tech. | 哎呦喂 凤凰基金会使用的尖端科技真是闪瞎我啊 |
[09:33] | Good to see you again, MacGyver. | 又见面了 麦凯弗 |
[09:35] | I came by to wish you luck. | 我是过来祝你好运的 |
[09:36] | Allie Winthrop. | 艾丽·温斯洛普 |
[09:39] | How’s life at the CIA’s Special Research Division? | 你在中情局的专项研究部干得还好吗 |
[09:42] | You know. Another year, another kickass prototype. | 还是老样子啦 又一年 又搞出一项牛掰原型机 |
[10:09] | Meet Bruno, the Battle Ready Unmanned Networked Operative. | 这是布鲁诺 随时可以应战的联网型无人作战车 |
[10:14] | See you at the finish line, MacGyver. | 加把劲追赶吧 麦凯弗 |
[10:16] | May the best bot win. | 狭路相逢猛机胜 |
[10:23] | Yeah… | 好吧 |
[10:24] | I’m not sure this is gonna be our year. | 我觉得今年不是我们的必胜年 |
[10:31] | So, when did you two hook up? | 你们俩什么时候交往过 |
[10:33] | What? | 什么 |
[10:39] | Yeah, fine. That happened. | 好吧 确实交往过 |
[10:41] | Korman Challenge bonus points. | 科曼挑战赛的意外好处啊 |
[10:43] | Why didn’t you tell me, man? | 你怎么没告诉我 |
[10:45] | Because it wasn’t like that. | 因为不是你想的那样 |
[10:47] | It was a few years ago. | 那是几年前的事了 |
[10:48] | It was my first time here. | 我第一年参赛 |
[10:50] | I really liked her. | 我当时很喜欢她 |
[10:52] | And I thought she liked me. | 我以为她也喜欢我 |
[10:53] | Right up until I saw her going through | 直到我发现她偷看我电脑里 |
[10:55] | my drone’s design specs on my laptop. | 我那个无人机的设计说明 |
[10:57] | She was snooping on your laptop? | 她偷窥了你的电脑吗 |
[10:59] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 |
[11:01] | I guess for some people, | 我想对某些人来说 |
[11:03] | winning is the only thing that matters. | 只要为了赢 可以不择手段 |
[11:33] | Jack Dalton. | 杰克·道尔顿 |
[11:34] | Oscar Himenez? | 奥斯卡·海门兹 |
[11:35] | I knew it was you. | 我就说看着像你 |
[11:36] | You don’t look a day older. | 你还这么年轻啊 |
[11:38] | You look great, man. | 你看起来很帅啊 |
[11:39] | I love your hat. Tina Pham! | 我喜欢你的帽子 蒂娜·范 |
[11:41] | – Yeah. – Give me some hugs, girl. | -对 -抱一个 妹子 |
[11:43] | You look amazing. It is so great to see you guys. | 你真美 见到你们太好了 |
[11:46] | How long’s it been since… | 有多长时间没… |
[11:48] | – Homeroom together. – Yeah. | -一个毕业班 -对 |
[11:49] | – Remember that? – Who else was in there? | -记得吗 -班里还有谁 |
[11:51] | Jimmy LeRoy? | 杰米·勒罗伊 |
[11:52] | No, I don’t think Jimmy was in there. | 杰米好像不在 |
[11:54] | Jimmy. | 杰米 |
[11:58] | You remember Jill? | 你记得吉尔吗 |
[12:00] | Son of a bitch. | 好想骂人 |
[12:01] | There he is, there he is. | 你来了啊 |
[12:02] | He’s aging better than george Clooney. | 他越老越帅 赶上乔治·克鲁尼了 |
[12:05] | We’re going up. | 来碰一个 |
[12:07] | All right. Hey, man. | 好 你好啊 |
[12:12] | What’s up, Karl? | 你好啊 卡尔 |
[12:13] | You still into Dungeons & Dragons? | 你还喜欢玩《龙与地下城》吗 |
[12:18] | That’s cool. | 不错 |
[12:18] | – Good to see you. – How are you? | -见到你真好 -你最近好吗 |
[12:21] | Next contestant to the starting line. | 下一个挑战者请到起跑线上 |
[12:29] | Organization? | 哪个组织 |
[12:31] | Phoenix Foundation. | 凤凰基金会 |
[12:32] | And the name of your entry? | 参赛作品名称 |
[12:36] | Dalton’s Nightmare. | 道尔顿的噩梦 |
[12:41] | It… | 是… |
[12:42] | it’s kind of a inside joke. | 和我们同事开的玩笑 |
[12:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:45] | It’s a 20 mile course. | 32公里赛程 |
[12:46] | Your vehicle earns points from speed, accuracy, | 你们的参赛车辆将通过速度 准度 |
[12:49] | and the ability to differentiate between targets. | 以及辨别目标的准度来计分 |
[12:52] | This is a live fire exercise, | 这是一次实弹演习 |
[12:53] | so I’m gonna have to ask you to… | 所以请你们… |
[12:54] | All our weapons are state of the art, less lethal technology: | 我们的武器都采用最先进的非致命技术 |
[12:57] | Taser cannons, beanbag rounds, pepper spray grenades… | 电击炮 豆袋子弹 胡椒榴弹 |
[13:00] | I don’t like guns. | 我不喜欢枪械 |
[13:02] | Super. | 真好 |
[13:03] | I’m still gonna have to ask you to step behind the safety line. | 我还是得请你们退到安全线以外 |
[13:05] | All set? | 准备好了吗 |
[13:06] | All set. | 好了 |
[13:12] | If your robot doesn’t win, you’re all fired. | 如果你们的机器赢不了 就都卷铺盖走人吧 |
[13:17] | Best of luck. | 好运 |
[13:18] | Be advised, | 请注意 |
[13:20] | this is a live fire exercise. Weapons hot. | 这是实弹演习 随时都会开火 |
[13:24] | Ready. Set. | 准备 开始 |
[13:42] | Okay, this has to be a rules violation. | 这肯定违反规则了吧 |
[13:44] | I don’t think this is part of the contest. | 这应该和挑战赛无关 |
[13:47] | Allie. | 艾丽 |
[13:48] | Allie! | 艾丽 |
[13:49] | It’s not me. I’m locked out. | 不是我 我登录不了系统 |
[13:50] | Bruno won’t respond to any of my commands. | 我控制不了布鲁诺了 |
[13:52] | Has this ever happened before? | 这种情况之前发生过吗 |
[13:53] | Never. I don’t know what’s going on. | 从来没有 我不知道怎么回事 |
[13:56] | Mac! | 小麦 |
[14:12] | Any chance that thing has an off switch? | 那辆车有开关吗 |
[14:26] | High-impact polymer armor, | 强攻击性高分子聚合装甲 |
[14:29] | and a gas-electric hybrid engine | 气电混合引擎 |
[14:31] | with a 600 mile radius. | 攻击范围高达965公里 |
[14:34] | I-It’s like a Predator drone on wheels | 这就像一架陆地版掠夺者无人机 |
[14:36] | run by an on-board artificial intelligence | 还装载了人工智能系统 |
[14:39] | that’s just gone completely insane. | 结果这个人工智能还失心疯了 |
[14:41] | Well, technically, A.I.S can’t go insane. | 严格来说 人工智能不可能失心疯 |
[14:44] | This is more like when an aerial drone goes rogue | 现在的情况是遥控飞机失控了 |
[14:46] | because its code has bugs. | 原因是代码有漏洞 |
[14:47] | They call it a “Flyaway.” | 行话叫作”远走高飞” |
[14:51] | Okay, maybe now’s not the best time to nitpick terminology. | 这不是显摆术语的时候 |
[14:55] | I ran Bruno through 10,000 simulations | 我对布鲁诺进行了一万次模拟仿真 |
[14:57] | without a single glitch. | 没出过一次小故障 |
[14:58] | Bruno destroyed eight other drones and tried to turn us into human roadkill. | 布鲁诺击毁了其它八个无人作战车 还想压死我们 |
[15:01] | That’s a bit more than a glitch. | 这可不是小故障啊 |
[15:03] | Guys, the only thing that matters now is stopping Bruno | 各位 我们现在当务之急就是阻止布鲁诺 |
[15:05] | before he hurts anyone else. | 以免这辆车伤及他人 |
[15:06] | We can’t stop him if we can’t even find him. | 不找到车在哪 没法阻止 |
[15:08] | – So how do we do that? – Head for McLean. | -我们怎么找 -去麦克莱恩市 |
[15:12] | Virginia? You think he’s headed to CIA Headquarters? | 维吉尼亚州 你觉得车会前往中情局总部吗 |
[15:14] | If Bruno ever malfunctions, he’s programmed to go into safe mode. | 如果布鲁诺出现故障 就会自动进入安全模式 |
[15:18] | As long as the onboard GPS still works, | 只要车载定位系统还好用 |
[15:19] | he should be driving back to my lab as we speak. | 车这会儿就会自己开往我的实验室了 |
[15:21] | Running home to mama. | 回家找”妈妈” |
[15:23] | It’s cute when a puppy does it. | 宠物这么做时 很讨人喜欢 |
[15:24] | This? Not so much. | 但这事 就不是了 |
[15:26] | Okay, Allie, I’ve got birds in the sky, | 艾丽 从这里到麦克林 |
[15:28] | Jeeps on the ground and satellite views from here to McLean. | 我开启了空中监控 陆地追踪 以及卫星监控 |
[15:31] | There’s no sign of your lost dog. | 没看到你迷失的”宠物” |
[15:33] | How do we get eyes on it? | 怎么才能看到那辆车 |
[15:35] | I’m not sure we can. | 好像不太能 |
[15:37] | Bruno is radar, sonar, and thermal invisible. | 雷达 声呐 热成像都无法检测到布鲁诺 |
[15:41] | He’s got visual camouflage, | 车内装有视觉伪装系统 |
[15:42] | and he’s programmed to use dense foliage for cover. | 而且系统会利用浓密叶网来隐藏行踪 |
[15:44] | And good luck following the right set of Humvee tracks on a military base. | 通过军事基地留下的痕迹追踪 也没戏了 |
[15:48] | Say, Allie. | 艾丽 |
[15:49] | You didn’t want to maybe put in a master kill switch | 你没想过设置一个管理员关闭开关吗 |
[15:51] | just in case, you know, this happened? | 以防这样的事发生 |
[15:53] | Of course I put in a master kill switch. | 我当然设置了管理员关闭开关 |
[15:55] | It was the first thing I tried when Bruno took off. | 布鲁诺脱离控制时 我就第一时间这么做了 |
[15:57] | But the code is corrupted. It’s-it’s not working. | 但代码被改写了 没有用 |
[16:03] | Wait a minute, Allie, | 等下 艾丽 |
[16:04] | you said that Bruno is a gas-electric hybrid? | 你说布鲁诺是气电混合引擎吧 |
[16:07] | Then I think I know how to find him. | 那我知道要怎么找到这辆车了 |
[16:09] | Hey, Matty, would you tell all of our search vehicles to turn off their engines. | 马蒂 你能让所有搜索车辆关闭引擎吗 |
[16:13] | Because we’ll find Bruno faster if fewer people are looking for it? | 因为我们更少人找 就能更快找到布鲁诺吗 |
[16:16] | Yeah, well… | 是的… |
[16:17] | actually, we’re not gonna be using our eyes. | 其实 我们不会用眼睛找 |
[16:19] | We’re gonna be following our noses. | 而是用鼻子来找 |
[16:20] | Allie, can you take over the wheel? | 艾丽 你能来开一下车吗 |
[16:21] | – Yeah. – Bozer, can you get me a screwdriver from back there? | -好 -博兹 你能把螺丝刀拿给我吗 |
[16:24] | Yeah. | 好 |
[16:39] | You’re using the A/C system’s carbon dioxide sensors | 你利用空调系统的二氧化碳传感器 |
[16:43] | to build an electronic nose | 制作一个”电子鼻” |
[16:45] | so we can sniff out Bruno’s exhaust. | 这样就能检测出布鲁诺的排气了 |
[16:47] | It may not be the cutting edge tech you’re used to, | 虽然不是你一向使用的尖端科技 |
[16:51] | but… | 但是… |
[16:53] | it should still do the trick. | 应该还是能起作用 |
[17:03] | Dalton! | 道尔顿 |
[17:08] | Jimmy. | 杰米 |
[17:09] | Hey, man. | 兄弟 |
[17:10] | Bring it in, brother. | 抱一个 |
[17:12] | Bring it in. | 抱一个 |
[17:14] | – All right. – How are you? | -好 -你好吗 |
[17:15] | – How are you? – I’m good. I’m good. Yeah. | -你好吗 -很好 很好 |
[17:16] | You look good. You look good. | 你很帅啊 看着不错啊 |
[17:17] | Thanks. Been a long time. | 谢谢 好久没见了 |
[17:18] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Can you believe this, huh? | 是啊 是啊 难以置信吧 |
[17:21] | – Together again, like nothing’s changed. – Right? | -又聚到一起 一如以往 -是啊 |
[17:26] | How you… | 你… |
[17:27] | How you been? | 你怎么样啊 |
[17:29] | Great, man, great. Thanks for asking. | 特别好 特别好 有心了 |
[17:31] | You know, I, I sold my business last year | 我去年把公司卖了 |
[17:33] | for ten times my initial investment. | 比起初期投资 赚了十倍 |
[17:36] | We used the proceeds to start a nonprofit. | 我们用这笔收益做起了公益事业 |
[17:38] | We just opened three schools and a hospital in Africa. | 我们刚在非洲开了三家学校 一间医院 |
[17:41] | The wife, you know, | 我老婆 |
[17:42] | she’s still modeling a little bit here and there, | 还是时不时作为模特 走走秀 |
[17:45] | but her natural foods company | 但她的天然食品公司 |
[17:46] | just went public, and the stock is… | 刚上市了 而股价… |
[17:49] | up through the roof, man. | 爆涨啊 |
[17:51] | Wait, my kids… I got… | 对了 我家孩子 我有… |
[17:53] | That’s-that’s Jimmy Jr. There, ace left-hander. | 这是小杰米 王牌左投 |
[17:57] | The Blue Jays are already scouting him. | 多伦多蓝鸟队已经看中他了 |
[17:59] | Don’t get me started on that. | 这事能让我说上三天三夜 |
[18:00] | And, my little bell, Melody, | 我的小心肝 梅乐迪 |
[18:02] | she starts Harvard next fall, man. | 她马上就要去哈佛念书了 |
[18:05] | So I got no complaints, brother. | 所以我的人生各种得意啊 |
[18:06] | No complaints at all. What about you, Dalton? | 家庭事业双丰收 你呢 道尔顿 |
[18:08] | Where has life taken you? | 你混得怎么样了 |
[18:17] | I’m a highly trained government operative | 我是个训练有素的政府特工 |
[18:19] | who’s fought terrorism on multiple continents | 跑遍全球 打击恐怖主义 |
[18:21] | and saved the world over a dozen times. | 多次拯救世界于水火 |
[18:35] | Get in here, man. | 你真逗啊 |
[18:36] | That’s you. There he is. | 还是老样子啊 |
[18:37] | There he is. The old class clown. | 还是班上以前那个耍宝人物啊 |
[18:39] | – That’s great. I love that. – Yeah. | -真棒 我喜欢 -嗯 |
[18:41] | – I love that, man. – Yeah. | -很欣赏 -嗯 |
[18:43] | But no, seriously, how’s the bathroom tile biz? | 但说真的 浴室瓷砖的生意怎么样 |
[18:47] | Of course. | 想到了 |
[18:49] | Of course he’s healing sick kids and building schools in Africa, | 他当然在非洲拯救病重孩童 建学校了 |
[18:54] | and his wife is a supermodel business mogul, | 而他的妻子还是个超模女强人 |
[18:56] | and his kids are Ivy League bound | 他家孩子还是常青藤学子 |
[18:58] | and athletically gifted. | 还有体育天赋 |
[19:01] | Of course. | 想到了 |
[19:04] | What are you doing with your life, Dalton? | 你过的是什么人生啊 道尔顿 |
[19:08] | What are you doing? | 你瞎混什么呢 |
[19:15] | Hey, Jack. | 杰克 |
[19:16] | Hey, man. | 你好 |
[19:25] | Good to see you again. | 再见到你真好 |
[19:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:33] | Look, I know I’m not in the position to criticize | 我现在没资格对别人的作品 |
[19:35] | anyone else’s work right now, | 品头论足 |
[19:36] | but are you sure this contraption of yours is gonna work? | 但你确定你这个小装置能有用吗 |
[19:42] | Left, Allie, left. | 左转 艾丽 向左转 |
[19:50] | Right. Take a right. | 右转 右转 |
[19:57] | Bruno should just be straight up ahead. | 布鲁诺应该就在前方 |
[20:11] | Riley, we got eyes on Bruno. | 莱丽 我们看到布鲁诺了 |
[20:13] | Follow our signal. | 追踪我们的信号 |
[20:14] | I see your signal. | 我看到你们的信号了 |
[20:15] | More importantly, I see his signal. | 更重要的是 我看到布鲁诺的信号了 |
[20:17] | I’m gonna try to hack in and see if I can shut him down. | 我试试能不能黑进去将其关停 |
[20:23] | Well, hack fast because Bruno just left the reservation. | 抓紧 布鲁诺刚开出军区了 |
[20:26] | We’re in civilian territory now. | 我们踏入民用区了 |
[20:33] | Guys, that was the exit for McLean. | 各位 刚刚那里是驶向麦克莱恩市的出口 |
[20:35] | What happened to “He’s programmed to go home”? | 布鲁诺不是会按照程序指令要驶回基地吗 |
[20:37] | I don’t know. He is programmed to go home. | 我不知道 程序的确是这样 |
[20:39] | Damn it, guys, I can’t get any kind of access. | 见鬼 各位 我黑不进去 |
[20:41] | If you use my login credentials, | 用我的用户名登录 |
[20:42] | it should give you admin privileges. | 会有管理员权限 |
[20:44] | I tried. The admin’s been changed. | 我试过了 管理员被重新设置了 |
[20:46] | I can’t hack in because someone else already has. | 有人已经黑进去了 所以我黑不进去 |
[20:49] | Whoever they are, they still have control of Bruno. | 黑入的人仍拥有布鲁诺的控制权 |
[20:52] | So if Bruno isn’t going home, | 如果布鲁诺不回基地 |
[20:55] | where the hell is he going? | 那要去哪儿 |
[21:15] | 杰克·道尔顿 1993年 最有价值球员 | |
[21:25] | 杰姆斯·勒罗伊 1993年 返校季舞王 | |
[21:34] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[21:36] | Jimmy. | 杰米 |
[21:37] | I thought maybe you’d left. | 我还以为你走了 |
[21:38] | Yeah, actually, I’m on my way out. | 是啊 我正准备走呢 |
[21:40] | I got to go. You know what they say. | 我得走了 你懂的 |
[21:42] | “Bathroom tile never sleeps.” | “卖浴室瓷砖的人昼夜不休” |
[21:46] | I’ve actually never heard that one. | 我还真没听说过 |
[21:48] | Come on, man, why don’t you stick around for a little while? | 兄弟 怎么不多玩一会呢 |
[21:50] | Place won’t be the same without you here. | 没有你 都嗨不起来 |
[21:54] | At least let me buy you a drink to make up for that. | 至少让我请你喝一杯补偿你一下吧 |
[21:57] | 杰姆斯·勒罗伊 1993年 返校季舞王 | |
[21:58] | Make up for what? | 补偿什么 |
[22:02] | Come on, man. You don’t owe me anything. | 算了吧 你不欠我什么 |
[22:05] | You were crowned homecoming king fair and square, you old dog. | 你是货真价实的返校季舞王 老兄 |
[22:09] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[22:10] | Except the part where I snuck into Mr. Haddon’s office after school, | 我只不过是放学后溜进哈登老师的办公室 |
[22:13] | and stuffed the ballot box. | 把投票箱塞满了 |
[22:17] | Wait a minute. What’d you say? | 慢着 你说什么 |
[22:21] | Yeah, I stuffed the ballot box. | 你没听错 当年投票箱是我塞满的 |
[22:23] | You stuffed the ballot box? | 你在投票箱上动了手脚 |
[22:26] | Well, yeah, man. How else was I gonna win? | 是啊 不然我怎么可能胜出 |
[22:29] | Everybody loved you, Jack. Everybody. | 人人都喜欢你 杰克 你是人气王 |
[22:32] | I mean, yeah, man, I know, it was stupid. | 我知道这很蠢 |
[22:35] | But we were always neck and neck, | 但我们当时之间一直不相伯仲 |
[22:36] | and you had just kicked the winning field goal for us at State, so… | 而你又为我们学校在州比赛中射入关键得分 所以… |
[22:44] | You’re not mad about this, are you? | 你不会生气吧 |
[22:46] | I mean, I hope not. | 希望你别介意 |
[22:47] | I’ve been dying for years to get this off my chest. | 这么多年来一直藏在心里不说我都快憋死了 |
[22:51] | No. | 不 |
[22:52] | No, man. Come on, not at all. | 我才不会生气呢 兄弟 |
[22:54] | No, I mean, what kind of pathetic loser obsesses over | 执着于这种事这么多年 |
[22:57] | something like this for all these years, right? | 多可悲 多窝囊啊 |
[23:00] | Like, this one single event | 难道这么件小事 |
[23:02] | might’ve changed the course of his entire life? | 会改变人的一生吗 |
[23:05] | Okay. All right. All right, all right. Yeah. | 好吧 好吧 说得没错 |
[23:09] | Why don’t you come back in the gym? | 快回体育馆吧 |
[23:10] | I just bet Ahmed 50 bucks he can’t do a backflip anymore. | 我押了五十块 赌艾哈迈德做不了后空翻 |
[23:13] | 马蒂 紧急呼救 | |
[23:13] | I think he’s gonna try it. | 他好像要试试看 |
[23:15] | – It’s gonna get ugly. – Yeah, I’d love to, man, | -肯定会出糗 -我很想去看看 |
[23:16] | but I have a bathroom tile emergency I have to deal with. | 但浴室瓷砖生意出了点状况 我要处理一下 |
[23:20] | Right, right. ‘Cause, “Tile never sleeps.” | 好吧好吧 毕竟”瓷砖业昼夜不休” |
[23:25] | You stay in touch, Jack. | 保持联系 杰克 |
[23:26] | Let’s not wait another ten years to catch up. | 别又要十年才聚了 |
[23:28] | Yeah. Yeah, that’s a promise, brother. | 好 我答应你 兄弟 |
[23:36] | Don’t tell me, let me guess. | 先别说 让我猜猜 |
[23:37] | You started the robot apocalypse. | “机器人末日”成真了 |
[23:39] | Yes. We have a runaway robot. | 是的 有辆无人作战车失控了 |
[23:41] | Well, I called that one, didn’t I? | 我之前就说中了 记得吗 |
[23:43] | But a human is in control. | 但失控是由人类主导的 |
[23:45] | Someone hijacked a fully-loaded military drone, | 有人劫持了一辆荷枪实弹的军用无人作战车 |
[23:47] | and we believe it’s headed for the Pentagon. | 正朝五角大楼驶去 |
[23:49] | And does this someone have a name yet? | 知道对方身份了吗 |
[23:51] | We’re working on it. | 还在查 |
[23:52] | Riley traced the signal to a network in Oklahoma City. | 莱丽追踪到信号来自俄克拉荷马市 |
[23:56] | And you’re my closest agent. | 我的手下里 你离得最近 |
[23:57] | By the time you get there, we should have exact coordinates. | 等你赶到 我们应该就能查到具体位置了 |
[23:59] | Okay. I’m on my way. | 好 我这就去 |
[24:06] | Go Longhorns! | 长角牛 加油 |
[24:11] | You can’t think of any way that someone could’ve gained access to Bruno, | 你就想不到有什么办法能够获得布鲁诺的控制权吗 |
[24:13] | like a-like a breached firewall, or a phishing e-mail? | 比如 防火墙漏洞 钓鱼邮件 |
[24:15] | No. No. I’m insanely paranoid. | 不不 我这人疑心特别重 |
[24:18] | And my security protocols are better than the NSA’s. | 我使用的安全协议比国安局的还要严格 |
[24:20] | Well, somebody got in. We need to get them out. | 但有人黑进去了 我们得把这个人弄出来 |
[24:22] | Riley, what if we just shut down all the cell towers? | 莱丽 直接关掉信号发射塔不行吗 |
[24:25] | Cut them off from Bruno? | 断开他们和布鲁诺的连接 |
[24:26] | It’s the first thing I tried. | 我一开始就试过了 |
[24:27] | But 300 milliseconds after I killed the towers, | 但我关闭信号发射塔三百毫秒后 |
[24:29] | Bruno switched over to a Chinese spy satellite. | 布鲁诺就切换到了中国的间谍卫星 |
[24:32] | I’m trying to hack into that now, but it could take hours. | 我正想办法黑进去 但需要点时间 |
[24:34] | We don’t have hours. | 我们没时间了 |
[24:35] | The Pentagon is only 30 minutes away. | 还有三十分钟就到五角大楼了 |
[24:36] | And even if you kill the satellite, | 就算你关停了卫星 |
[24:37] | I programmed Bruno to adapt. | 我给布鲁诺写了编程应对这种情况 |
[24:39] | He’ll just switch to ad hoc cellular, unsecured Wi-Fi, infrasound. | 他会转到点对点蜂窝网 未加密无线 次声波等 |
[24:42] | Actually, I have an idea. | 我有办法了 |
[24:43] | Allie, pull over now. | 艾丽 靠边停车 |
[24:48] | First and ten from the 28-yard line. | 28码线上 第一档进攻离目标还有十码 |
[24:50] | Now, what is the offensive coordinator gonna call here, Bob? | 进攻教练会给出怎样的策略 鲍勃 |
[24:53] | With the league’s best running back, | 队里有全联盟最厉害的跑锋 |
[24:54] | you’d assume they’d run, Jim. | 他们可能会选择跑 吉姆 |
[24:56] | But down two touch… | 但两次达阵… |
[25:01] | What the hell are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[25:02] | – Okay, go, go, go! – Get back here with that! | -好了 赶紧走 -快拿回来 |
[25:06] | Mac, didn’t you hear what I said? | 小麦 你没听到我说的话吗 |
[25:07] | If you jam the signal Bruno is using to receive commands, | 如果你干扰了布鲁诺接收命令的信号 |
[25:09] | he’ll just switch to another. | 他会自动切换别的频道 |
[25:11] | Yeah. We’re not gonna jam his signal, | 知道 我们不干扰信号 |
[25:12] | we’re gonna mess with his mind. | 我们要扰乱系统 |
[25:14] | I need Allie’s help. | 我需要艾丽帮忙 |
[25:15] | So can you just… switch with her? | 你可以换下她吗 |
[25:17] | You couldn’t have mentioned the need to switch drivers | 你不能开车前就说好 |
[25:18] | before we pulled onto the road again? | 需要换司机吗 |
[25:21] | Have you met me? | 你刚认识我吗 |
[25:21] | I am just making this up as I go along, man. Go. | 我总是走一步看一步 去吧 |
[25:24] | – You got it? – Yeah. | -握紧了吗 -好了 |
[25:30] | – Would you, clip and strip this coax cable for me? – Yeah. | -能帮我把这些同轴电缆剪开剥皮吗 -好 |
[25:33] | We’re gonna use it to run power to the dish. | 用来给卫星天线供电 |
[25:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:38] | Look, this is not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[25:39] | Even the best system can get hacked. | 再厉害的系统也会被人黑 |
[25:41] | No, no. I’m not talking about Bruno. | 不不 我不是说布鲁诺 |
[25:44] | I mean, I-I am sorry about Bruno, | 虽然布鲁诺的事 我也很抱歉 |
[25:47] | and, you know, deeply ashamed. | 还很惭愧 |
[25:50] | But I was talking about… when we first met. | 但我说的是 我们初次相识的事 |
[25:59] | Don’t worry about it. | 别放在心上了 |
[26:00] | Because believe it or not, | 信不信由你 |
[26:01] | that’s not the biggest lie you’ve ever told me. | 因为这不是你骗过我最狠的一次 |
[26:05] | Wait. Wait. When did I lie to you? | 慢着 慢着 我什么时候骗过你了 |
[26:11] | Really? | 装傻呢 |
[26:13] | You know, the part where you said you liked me, | 你说喜欢我的那一次 |
[26:15] | but you really just wanted to sneak a peek at my plans? | 难道不是只为了偷看我的设计吗 |
[26:20] | Mac, I wasn’t lying. | 小麦 这事我没撒谎 |
[26:22] | I mean, sure, I’m competitive, | 我好胜 这是事实 |
[26:24] | like, super competitive, | 超级好胜 |
[26:26] | like, it’s a problem how competitive I am. | 好胜差不多成为我的缺点了 |
[26:29] | Which is why I couldn’t help but take a peek at your design specs. | 所以我才没忍住偷看你的设计说明 |
[26:36] | But I wasn’t lying when I said I liked you. | 但在喜欢你这件事上 我没骗你 |
[26:41] | ‘Cause I did. | 我确实喜欢你 |
[26:43] | I still do. | 现在也是 |
[26:49] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[26:52] | That’s cool. That’s, | 挺好的 这… |
[26:56] | I-I really don’t know what to say about that right now. | 我现在不知道该怎么回应你 |
[26:59] | But, let’s go stop your killer robot. Yeah? | 但还是先搞定你的杀戮机器吧 |
[27:05] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[27:08] | So what’s the game plan, Mac? | 有什么计划 小麦 |
[27:09] | You gonna kill him with pay-per-view? | 你要用收费电视线搞定这辆车吗 |
[27:11] | You are not too far off. | 你说得八九不离十了 |
[27:14] | See, all computers work by moving electrons through really, really tiny little wires. | 所有电脑都靠极细的导线移动电子来运转 |
[27:19] | So… | 所以 |
[27:20] | if I can create enough radio waves, a whole bunch of them, | 如果我能制造足够多的无线电波 |
[27:23] | I can mess with those moving electrons… | 就能干扰那些运动的电子 |
[27:24] | Corrupt Bruno’s data, | 破坏布鲁诺的数据 |
[27:25] | overload his computer and crash his network. | 让其电脑过载 摧毁其网络 |
[27:27] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[27:27] | And hopefully, without him crashing into anything else. | 在此期间 但愿这辆车不会毁掉什么 |
[27:31] | But in order for this to work, we got to be within 160 feet. | 但为了起效 我们得进入五十米范围内 |
[27:34] | So you know what to do, Boze. | 你知道该怎么做了 博兹 |
[27:35] | Absolutely not. | 完全不知道 |
[27:37] | Go-go really fast. We got to catch up to him. | 加速 我们得追上车 |
[27:53] | Are you sure this is the address Riley sent? | 你确定莱丽发的是这个地址吗 |
[27:56] | A hundred percent, Jack. | 百分百确定 杰克 |
[27:57] | Hacker’s I.P. traces to an office on the fourth floor. | 黑客的IP地址位于四楼的一间办公室 |
[28:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:01] | So, how was the reunion? | 同学聚会怎么样 |
[28:04] | You don’t sound like a man | 你听起来 |
[28:05] | that just got revenge on a hated high school nemesis. | 不像刚报复了痛恨的高中死对头啊 |
[28:07] | Yeah, and how is a man who just got revenge | 刚报复了痛恨的高中死对头 |
[28:10] | on a hated high school nemesis supposed to sound? | 该听起来什么样 |
[28:13] | I don’t know. Gleeful? | 我也不知道 欢腾吧 |
[28:15] | Yeah, well, it didn’t actually go down the way I thought, | 事实上 情况和我想得不太一样 |
[28:18] | but revenge is a dish best served cold. | 但君子报仇 十年未晚 |
[28:22] | I’ll fill you in later. | 我等会再跟你细说 |
[28:26] | Any idea what I’m facing here? | 知道对方是什么人吗 |
[28:28] | A murderous hacker collective? | 一群凶残的黑客 |
[28:29] | A sleeper cell of foreign agents? What? | 还是外国特工窝藏点 是什么 |
[28:33] | Could be any and all of the above. | 你刚提到的都有可能 |
[28:43] | What is this, operation needle in a haystack? | 什么情况 “大海捞针行动”吗 |
[28:47] | Matty. | 马蒂 |
[28:48] | Will you please check that address one more time? Please. | 你再核对一下地址吧 拜托了 |
[28:57] | All right. Almost in range. Get closer. | 好了 快进入范围内了 再近点 |
[28:59] | Okay, but I want to go on record | 好 但我要声明 |
[29:00] | that this feels like a terrible idea. | 这感觉是个糟糕的主意 |
[29:03] | Mac? | 小麦 |
[29:04] | Whoever’s controlling Bruno just decided we’re a threat. | 控制布鲁诺的人刚将我们列入威胁了 |
[29:07] | Man, I hate being right. | 我真讨厌自己的乌鸦嘴 |
[29:08] | Just keep your foot on the gas. | 继续踩油门 |
[29:11] | Okay, we’re in range. Allie, now! | 我们进入范围内了 艾丽 就是现在 |
[29:26] | Where’s she going? | 她要去哪儿 |
[29:27] | I, I wired this dish directly to the van’s battery. | 我把信号接收器直接连到这辆车的电池上了 |
[29:31] | But it’s currently drawing more amps than we can output, | 但目前输出的电流超出了承载范围 |
[29:33] | so, once we run out of juice… | 一旦电量耗光 |
[29:37] | You’re about to say “Bruno wakes up,” aren’t you? | “布鲁诺就会醒来”吗 |
[29:38] | Yeah. Keep this focused on him, all right? | 是的 将这个对准他 好吗 |
[29:45] | Mac, go around the front and check the… | 小麦 去前面检查… |
[29:50] | Is this bad? I think this is bad. | 这是坏事吗 大概是了 |
[29:52] | Allie, get out of there before the door close… | 艾丽 趁门没关 快出来… |
[29:54] | No! | 不 |
[29:56] | No. | 不妙 |
[29:57] | Allie! Damn it. | 艾丽 该死 |
[30:33] | Any chance you got a credit card on you? | 你带信用卡了吗 |
[30:34] | Yeah. | 带了 |
[30:45] | It’s gonna be okay, man. | 会没事的 |
[30:47] | We’re gonna get her back. | 我们会把她救回来 |
[30:48] | You’re damn right we are. | 必须的 |
[30:50] | I lost Zoe, we almost lost Cage. | 我失去了佐伊 差点失去了凯姬 |
[30:52] | We’re not gonna lose anyone else. | 绝不能再失去更多人了 |
[30:56] | Guys, we’ve got a big problem. | 各位 我们遇到大麻烦了 |
[30:58] | You mean besides the hacked military combat drone | 除了一辆关着艾丽的被黑军用无人作战车 |
[31:00] | headed for the Pentagon with Allie trapped inside? | 正朝五角大楼驶去之外吗 |
[31:02] | Unfortunately, yes. | 很不幸 是的 |
[31:03] | The Air Force just scrambled three F-22s | 空军刚派出三架F22战斗机 |
[31:06] | with orders to destroy Bruno on sight. | 奉命见到布鲁诺 就摧毁 |
[31:09] | You guys have, like, 20 minutes, tops, to get Allie out of there. | 你们最多还有二十分钟救出艾丽 |
[31:12] | Matty, you got to call that off. | 马蒂 你必须取消空袭 |
[31:13] | Mac, I tried. | 小麦 我试过了 |
[31:14] | Homeland Security thinks this is the best option. | 国安局认为这是最好的选择 |
[31:17] | Well, then, we got to give them a better one. | 那我们得想出个更好的办法 |
[31:18] | In the next 20 minutes? | 在接下来的二十分钟内吗 |
[31:20] | And if we can’t? | 万一我们做不到呢 |
[31:23] | We got to hope Jack’s gonna be able to find | 希望杰克能趁为时未晚 |
[31:25] | whoever’s controlling Bruno before it’s too late. | 及时找出控制布鲁诺的人 |
[31:36] | Riley, this place is absolutely ginormous. | 莱丽 这地方太大了 |
[31:39] | Any chance you can tell me how to find this scumbag? | 你能告诉我怎么找到这个混蛋吗 |
[31:41] | Sorry, Jack. | 抱歉 杰克 |
[31:42] | I can tell you where he is on the network, | 我只能告诉你他在网络上的位置 |
[31:44] | but not in the real world. | 现实中就没办法了 |
[31:45] | You’re just gonna have to search that place one I.T. Tech at a time. | 你只能逐个IT人员排除了 |
[31:51] | Or… | 或者 |
[31:53] | I could use an old high school trick. | 我能用高中时期的老招数 |
[31:57] | Okay, people, everybody out! | 所有人出去 |
[31:59] | Big fire coming this way. | 大火快要烧过来了 |
[32:03] | Is minimum wage worth dying for? | 薪水这么少 值得你们送死吗 |
[32:05] | I don’t think so, not last time I checked. | 据我所知 不值得 |
[32:07] | Sir, you like being on fire? | 先生 你喜欢被火烧吗 |
[32:08] | No, no, no, no. That’s right. | 不不不 这就对了 |
[32:10] | It’s getting hot in here… | 这里越来越热了 |
[32:11] | No time for eye contact, sir, think of your family. | 没时间跟我对视了 先生 想想你的家人 |
[32:17] | And then there was one. | 只剩下一个人 |
[32:19] | What’s up, dude? | 你好啊 哥们 |
[32:21] | Riley, coming your way. | 莱丽 发给你了 |
[32:24] | Wait a minute. Don’t I know you? | 等等 我好像认识你 |
[32:26] | Did you go to my high school or something? | 我们是高中校友吗 |
[32:28] | No, Jack, you didn’t go to school with him, | 不 杰克 你们不是高中校友 |
[32:29] | but you have seen him before. | 但你之前见过他 |
[32:31] | That’s Martin Korman. | 那是马丁·科曼 |
[32:33] | Founder of the Korman Challenge. | 科曼挑战赛的创始人 |
[32:35] | The geek from the robo-pocalypse contest? | “机器人末日赛”的那个科技宅吗 |
[32:40] | Why would you sabotage your own thing, man? | 你为什么要破坏自己开创的比赛 |
[32:42] | Because it’s not my thing. Not anymore. | 因为那已经不再是我开创的那个比赛了 |
[32:45] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[32:45] | I wanted to build unmanned ambulances to save wounded soldiers, | 我制造无人驾驶救护车 是为了救伤兵 |
[32:48] | but the government just wanted another weapon. | 但政府只想将其用作武器 |
[32:50] | They want to take the human element out of war. | 他们想用来取代战场上的士兵 |
[32:54] | Well, mister, I was the human element in war. | 先生 我就曾是战场上的士兵 |
[32:56] | Believe you me, it’s not pretty. | 相信我 那场面很可怕 |
[32:58] | Anything we can do to get the soldiers off the battlefield | 只要能让士兵不必上战场 |
[33:00] | is a good thing, right? | 就是好事 不是吗 |
[33:01] | Not if we can’t control what we put in their place. | 但要是我们无法控制士兵的替代品 就不是 |
[33:04] | Touché. | 说得好 |
[33:05] | Robots can be hacked. Human soldiers can’t. | 机器人会被黑入 人类士兵则不会 |
[33:07] | When I tried to explain this to my superiors, | 我之前试图向上级解释这点时 |
[33:09] | they pulled my security clearance. | 他们撤销了我的权限 |
[33:12] | Forced me out. | 把我赶了出来 |
[33:13] | I had to make them see the mistake they were making. | 我必须迫使他们看清自己所犯的错误 |
[33:16] | And since violence seems to be all they understand… | 既然他们只接受暴力… |
[33:18] | What did you program that thing to do? | 你给那辆车下达了什么指令 |
[33:20] | Unfortunately, I can answer that. | 不幸的是 我能回答这个问题 |
[33:21] | I just got into Korman’s computer. | 我刚黑进了科曼的电脑 |
[33:23] | He sent Bruno commands to fire everything it’s got at the Pentagon. | 他命令布鲁诺将五角大楼夷为平地 |
[33:26] | Well, if you’re at Frankenstein’s computer, Riley, | 莱丽 既然你已经进入了科学怪人的电脑 |
[33:30] | can’t you just shut the monster down? | 就不能直接关闭那个怪物吗 |
[33:31] | No, I can’t. He sent his final command, | 我做不到 他发送完最后的指令 |
[33:33] | then severed his connection to Bruno, | 就切断了和布鲁诺的连接 |
[33:35] | making the drone fully autonomous. | 现在无人作战车属于全自控状态 |
[33:37] | And I can’t hack Bruno remotely. I’ve tried. | 我也无法远程黑入布鲁诺 我试过了 |
[33:40] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[33:42] | Okay, Dr. Frankenstein, on your feet. | 科学怪人博士 站起来 |
[33:45] | Don’t mess around, I’ll put one in you. | 别打歪主意 否则我就开枪 |
[33:47] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[33:51] | Okay. | 好了 |
[33:52] | Come on, Bruno, let me in. | 拜托 布鲁诺 让我进去 |
[33:58] | Why are you loading your cannon? | 你为什么开始装载炮弹 |
[34:15] | Clear out! Clear out! | 散开 散开 |
[34:17] | Get out of the way! | 都让开 |
[34:17] | Move, move! | 快点 快点 |
[34:27] | Matty, was that… | 马蒂 刚才那是不是… |
[34:31] | No. You still have nine and a half minutes | 不是 你还有九分半 |
[34:33] | before the F-22 is in range. | 然后F22战机就进入射程了 |
[34:35] | Okay, Mac, as Jack would say, time to be brilliant. | 小麦 杰克这时候会说 该扭转乾坤了 |
[34:38] | So, what you got? | 你有什么办法 |
[34:39] | At this exact moment? Absolutely nothing. | 现在吗 毫无头绪 |
[34:41] | Guys, I have an idea. | 各位 我有个主意 |
[34:43] | I can modify Korman’s code to reinstall the kill switch | 我能优化科曼的代码 重装管理员关闭开关 |
[34:45] | and shut Bruno down for good, but… | 彻底关闭布鲁诺 但是… |
[34:48] | I-I can’t deliver the code remotely. | 代码不能远程写入 |
[34:51] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[34:52] | Means you’re gonna have to physically upload the code | 意思是 你得亲手上传代码 |
[34:54] | by plugging a USB drive directly into Bruno. | 把闪存盘连入布鲁诺的系统 |
[34:57] | – That’s insane. – Agreed. | -太疯狂了 -同感 |
[34:59] | But right now, insane is all we’ve got. | 但现在 只有这个办法了 |
[35:01] | Mac, do you think you can do this? | 小麦 你能行吗 |
[35:03] | What, climb on board an out-of-control military drone | 爬上失控的军用无人作战车 |
[35:06] | and find a way inside in under nine minutes? | 九分钟内想办法进入吗 |
[35:08] | Guess we’re gonna find out. | 行不行 只能看看再说了 |
[35:20] | Andrews, this is Lima Juliet Niner-Four. | 总部 我是LJ94 |
[35:22] | I am three minutes to intercept. | 还有三分钟到达拦截地点 |
[35:23] | Weapons hot. Preparing to… | 武器已就位 准备… |
[35:25] | W-Wait. What’s that Camaro doing? | 等下 那辆科迈罗怎么了 |
[35:35] | All right, download complete. | 好 下载完成 |
[35:36] | I got your kill switch, Riley– what now? | 管理员关闭开关下好了 莱丽 然后呢 |
[35:38] | Just plug that USB into Bruno, | 把闪存盘连入布鲁诺 |
[35:40] | it should shut him down. | 应该就能将其关闭了 |
[35:44] | You want to switch drivers in a speeding car again, don’t you? | 你又想趁极速行驶时换人开车了 是吧 |
[35:47] | Unless you want to jump onto the back of a hijacked military drone at 80 miles an hour. | 除非你想跳上一辆时速130公里的失控军用无人作战车 |
[35:51] | No. | 不想 |
[35:53] | – Foot on the gas. – All right. | -踩住油门 -好 |
[35:55] | My bad, my bad. All right, hold on. | 我的错 我的错 好了 握住方向盘 |
[35:57] | Yeah, I got it now. | 握住了 |
[36:09] | LJ Lima Juliet, | |
[36:09] | we have confirmed that the civilian vehicle has vacated the area. | 该民用车已确认驶离拦截区域 |
[36:12] | You are clear to arm your missiles and make your run. | 装填导弹 准备发射 |
[36:14] | Roger that, Andrews. | 收到 总部 |
[36:15] | I’m armed and coming around to engage the target. | 装弹完毕 准备打击目标 |
[36:19] | Allie! Allie, can you hear me? | 艾丽 艾丽 能听到吗 |
[36:21] | MacGyver? How did you get up there? | 麦凯弗 你怎么上来的 |
[36:22] | I’ll explain later. | 稍后再解释 |
[36:27] | You’re a lunatic, you know that? | 你真是疯了 |
[36:28] | Yeah, well, I’d like to remain a living lunatic, | 我想活着疯下去 |
[36:31] | so in order to do that, | 为达成这一愿望 |
[36:33] | I need to give you this flash drive. | 你得接住这个闪存盘 |
[36:34] | How do we do that? | 怎么给你 |
[36:36] | Okay. There’s an air vent on the back near the driver’s side. | 驾驶舱一侧后方有个通风口 |
[36:40] | I mean, if there was a driver. | 无人作战车也有驾驶舱 讽刺吧 |
[36:43] | Yep. | 找到了 |
[37:09] | – Okay, there you go. – Got it. | -好 接住 -拿到了 |
[37:11] | Plug and play. | 连入 解决危机吧 |
[37:21] | Is there, like, a… status bar or anything? | 有没有什么进度条啊 |
[37:24] | No. No, I don’t think it’s gonna work! | 没有 好像不管用 |
[37:42] | Matty, call off the air strike now! | 马蒂 立刻取消空袭 |
[37:43] | Bruno’s offline. | 布鲁诺关停了 |
[37:44] | I repeat, call off the air strike now! | 重复 立刻取消空袭 |
[37:46] | Air strike, abort. | 取消空袭 |
[37:48] | Repeat, abort. | 重复 取消空袭 |
[37:57] | Roger that. Mission aborted. | 收到 任务已取消 |
[38:01] | Cut it a little closer there next time, MacGyver. | 下次可以再惊险一点啊 麦凯弗 |
[38:03] | Some of us are actually still breathing. | 很多人还活着呢 |
[38:11] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:24] | You jumped out of a stolen vehicle onto a killer robot, | 你从偷来的车跳上了杀人机器 |
[38:28] | and stared down an F-22 with orders to fire. | 直面即将发动空袭的战机 |
[38:32] | Yeah, I also smashed my phone. | 是啊 我还把自己手机砸坏了 |
[38:36] | Why would you do all that for me? | 怎么为了我这么奋不顾身 |
[38:42] | Well, it’s pretty simple. | 原因很简单 |
[38:45] | I don’t like seeing people I care about die. | 我不想眼睁睁看着在乎的人丧命 |
[38:50] | You still care about…? | 你还在乎… |
[38:52] | Even after everything I’ve done? | 即使我做了那么多错事 |
[38:55] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[38:58] | Although, you could work on being a little bit less competitive. | 但你确实要克制一下好胜心 |
[39:02] | Nothing wrong with a little healthy competition. | 小小的良性竞争也是可以的 |
[39:06] | The key words being “little” and “healthy.” | 关键是得”小小的”和”良性”啊 |
[39:12] | Korman’s been remanded for psychiatric evaluation | 科曼已被关押 进行精神鉴定 |
[39:14] | to see if he’s fit to stand trial. | 看看他是否能接受庭审 |
[39:17] | Nothing crazy about wanting the world to be a more peaceful place. | 希望世界更和平 不算疯狂 |
[39:20] | You mean except for the part | 手段疯狂了点 |
[39:20] | where he hijacked a military drone | 劫持军用无人作战车 |
[39:22] | and tried to attack the Pentagon | 意图攻击五角大楼 |
[39:24] | with it to make his point? | 以此达到目的 |
[39:25] | – Yeah, except for that part. Shut up. – You shut up. | -没错 你快别说了 -该闭嘴的人是你 |
[39:27] | Well, however it works out in the courts, | 无论是否接受庭审 |
[39:29] | at least we know Martin Korman won’t be allowed near a computer for the rest of his life. | 至少马丁·科曼余生都不能再碰电脑了 |
[39:33] | Is it weird that I’m kind of offended that he didn’t hack our drone? | 我介意他没劫持我们的无人战车 是不是有点奇葩 |
[39:36] | – Super weird. – Yes. | -超级奇葩 -对 |
[39:39] | At least we’ll always have this, right? | 我们至少还有这个 |
[39:41] | It’s all that’s left of Dalton’s Nightmare before Bruno blew it up. | “道尔顿的噩梦”被炸得就剩牌子了 |
[39:45] | So the government spent a half a million bucks on a paperweight? | 政府花五十万美元买了个没用的东西吗 |
[39:48] | Trust me, it’s not the worst purchase they’ve ever made. | 这有什么 他们还买过更差劲的东西呢 |
[39:52] | Come on, pizza’s on me if anyone’s hungry. | 好了 谁饿了 我请吃披萨 |
[39:55] | Sure. | 走吧 |
[39:56] | – I’m in. – Now you’re talking. | -算我一个 -这才像话 |
[39:57] | – All right. – Mac, hang on a second. | -走吧 -小麦 你等一下 |
[40:03] | Got you a little something. | 有个礼物送给你 |
[40:04] | I know I’m not your grandpa or anything, but… | 虽然我不是你祖父 但是… |
[40:07] | But you’re almost old enough to be? | 但你年龄和他也没差多少 |
[40:09] | You looking to get popped in the mouth? | 你是不是想被揍得满地找牙 |
[40:10] | Saw an opening. | 你来打我呀 |
[40:10] | Stop that. That’s enough. | 得了 别闹了 |
[40:12] | – I will. – Open it. | -好吧 -打开看看 |
[40:16] | What?! | 不是吧 |
[40:18] | Man. | 天呐 |
[40:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:23] | Yeah. Yeah, well, I kind of realized | 不用谢 我就是觉得 |
[40:25] | it was probably my fault that you lost it in the first place, so… | 要不是我 你的军刀不会丢 所以… |
[40:29] | Seriously, man, this means a lot. Thank you. | 说真的 这对我意义重大 谢谢你 |
[40:31] | – You’re welcome. – This is awesome. | -不客气 -太棒了 |
[40:34] | I, got something for you. | 我也有东西送给你 |
[40:36] | Same thing. Tradeoff. | 一样的 作为交换 |
[40:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:39] | So, you never told me what happened at your reunion. | 你还没告诉我 同学聚会怎么样 |
[40:43] | Yeah. So, so check it out. | 对了 我跟你说 |
[40:46] | Jimmy finally admitted | 杰米终于承认 |
[40:47] | that he cheated to beat me out at homecoming king. | 他当年为打败我成为返校季舞王 做弊了 |
[40:51] | Cheated how? | 怎么作弊了 |
[40:52] | He stuffed the ballot box. Can you believe that? | 他把投票箱塞满了 还有这种操作 |
[40:54] | Seriously? . | 是吗 |
[40:55] | And after he unburdened his soul, | 那他坦白之后 |
[40:57] | what did you, what did you do? | 你怎么做的 |
[40:59] | Let him off the hook. | 我放了他一马 |
[41:01] | You did? | 是吗 |
[41:02] | Yeah. Yeah, to be honest with you, I’m glad he cheated. | 嗯 实话告诉你 我还很庆幸他做了弊 |
[41:05] | I mean, if I’d have won homecoming king back in high school, | 如果我当年成了高中的返校季舞王 |
[41:09] | I might have peaked. | 我可能就志得意满了 |
[41:09] | You don’t want to be peaking in high school, dude. | 高中就觉得无所精进 可不是好事 |
[41:12] | But losing gave me the sense that I have something to prove, you know? | 但是 输掉让我觉得要发愤图强 |
[41:15] | It kind of fueled the rest of my life. | 令我的余生都充满干劲 |
[41:17] | It’s probably why I joined the Army, became a Delta, | 所以我才从军 成为一名三角洲队员 |
[41:19] | applied for the CIA. | 加入了中情局 |
[41:21] | You know, losing that stupid homecoming king crown, | 没得到幼稚的返校季舞王桂冠 |
[41:24] | which means nothing, | 真没什么 |
[41:26] | was probably the best thing I ever could have done for myself. | 但可能是我为自己做过最棒的一件事 |
[41:30] | These are all great things. | 你说得很对 |
[41:31] | I just, I wish you had said something sooner. | 就是… 你要是早点说就好了 |
[41:40] | 杰克·道尔顿 返校季舞王 | |
[41:50] | You won by a unanimous vote, Jack. | 全票选你为舞王 杰克 |
[41:52] | All right, Jack! | 好样的 杰克 |
[41:57] | Man, y’all didn’t have to do this. | 天呐 你们不必这样啊 |
[42:00] | So you don’t want the crown? | 这么说 你不想要桂冠了 |
[42:02] | You kidding me? Of course I want it. | 闹呢 我当然想要了 |
[42:03] | Come on! Put it on, Jack! | 快啊 戴上 杰克 |
[42:17] | Speech! Speech! Speech! Speech! | 说两句 说两句 |
[42:27] | Our honeymoon suite is the finest our hotel has to offer. | 蜜月套房是本酒店的精品项目 |
[42:32] | We hope your stay with us will be an experience you will never forget. | 我们希望能给二位留下终生难忘的体验 |