时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Keep your foot on that! | 把脚放在那上面 |
[00:14] | I want to hear you say it! | 我要亲口听你说 |
[00:15] | It was a bad idea getting in this thunder box! | 进到这个”雷鸣盒”就是个错误 |
[00:18] | Hey, if you want to leave, the door is right there. | 如果你想离开 门在那边 |
[00:20] | This mission was supposed to be easy. | 这本该是个简单的任务 |
[00:22] | Fly to a beautiful island nation, | 飞到一个美丽的岛国 |
[00:24] | crash a government shindig | 去一个政府宴会 |
[00:26] | and get proof of a brewing coup d’etat. | 拿到蓄谋发动政变的证据 |
[00:29] | Which we did! Mission accomplished! | 我们拿到了 任务完成了 |
[00:31] | Mission not accomplished! | 任务才没完成 |
[00:33] | Number one: we just found evidence that not one, | 第一点[小便] 我们找到证据 证明不是一个 |
[00:37] | but two generals were planning to overthrow the government. | 而是两个将军打算推翻政权 |
[00:41] | Not exactly a good idea to wait out the storm in a building locked with them, okay? | 跟他们封闭在同一幢楼里躲过风暴 可不妙 |
[00:47] | And number two… | 第二点[大便] |
[00:48] | Do me a favor! | 帮个忙 |
[00:50] | You keep number one and number two out of this, you hear me? | 这时候就别说什么”第一第二”[大小便]了 |
[00:52] | All right, fair enough. | 你这要求合理 |
[00:54] | That was a bad choice of words. | 我用词不对 |
[00:55] | That was definitely the worst choice you made in the last 20 minutes. | 这哪是你在过去二十分钟内做的最不对的事啊 |
[01:00] | The structural integrity of these things is actually pretty solid, | 厕所的整体机构其实非常坚固 |
[01:03] | because of the one-piece molding, | 因为是无缝设计 |
[01:04] | the-the lightweight polymer. | 轻量级聚合物 |
[01:05] | Portable toilet facts? | 移动厕所小百科吗 |
[01:07] | Really? That’s the last thing that I’m gonna hear before I die? | 不是吧 我死前要听你科普这个吗 |
[01:11] | We’re not gonna die! We’re not gonna die! | 我们不会死的 我们不会死的 |
[01:13] | Okay? We’re gonna be fine. | 我们不会有事的 |
[01:15] | I don’t think we’re in agreement on what the word “fine” means. | 我们俩对”没事”的解读完全不一样 |
[01:19] | Okay, okay, all right, fine! | 行 行 你赢了 |
[01:21] | You’re right. It was a bad idea! | 你说得对 这是个馊主意 |
[01:23] | Probably one of the worst ideas I’ve ever had. | 也许是我此生想出的最烂主意 |
[01:26] | But I’m allowed to be wrong every now and then, aren’t I? | 但我也是个人 允许错一两次吧 |
[01:28] | I don’t disagree, but this time, it may be the last time. | 我赞同 但这一次也许是最后一次了 |
[01:54] | So, dinner’s going great, man. | 晚餐进展很顺利 |
[01:56] | She’s laughing, I’m laughing. | 我和她聊得很开心 |
[01:57] | Then about halfway through, Bruce Willis’s name comes up. | 结果聊到半路 提到布鲁斯·威利斯了 |
[02:00] | – I’m not really sure how. – I could imagine why. | -我不知道怎么会提到 -我能想到原因 |
[02:02] | So, she looks at me deadpan straight-faced | 她绷着一张面无表情的脸 |
[02:05] | and goes, Bruce Willis? | 跟我说 布鲁斯·威利斯 |
[02:06] | Was that the old guy from The Expendables? | 就是《敢死队》里的那个老男人吗 |
[02:09] | Did she say it like that? | 她是这个腔调吗 |
[02:09] | It’s not how she said it, it’s what she said. | 重点不是她的腔调 重点是她说的内容 |
[02:11] | And what’d you say? | 你怎么说的 |
[02:12] | – I said, “Check, please.” – Hold on. No second date? | -我说 “请买单” -不来第二次约会了吗 |
[02:14] | – No way. – All right. No. Stop. | -不可能 -行了 停下 |
[02:16] | – You got to stop doing this. – Stop doing what? | -你不能再这样下去了 -怎样下去 |
[02:18] | Coming up with ridiculous reasons to stop dating people. | 找一些荒唐的理由 拒绝和别人约会 |
[02:20] | That’s not a ridiculous reason. | 那不是荒唐的理由 |
[02:21] | Okay, let me put it this way. | 让我这么说吧 |
[02:22] | How many dates have you been on the last year? | 你去年约会了多少次啊 |
[02:24] | I don’t know, man. I ain’t counting. | 不清楚 我又没数 |
[02:26] | But my Tinder profile is pretty en fuego. | 但我在约炮软件上很受欢迎 |
[02:28] | How many have been second dates? | 你跟多少人进行第二次约会了 |
[02:31] | Not that many. | 没多少 |
[02:31] | Look, we both know what happened this time last year. | 我们都知道去年这个时候发生了什么事 |
[02:34] | What? | 什么事 |
[02:36] | Come on, Mac. | 得了 小麦 |
[02:37] | This has nothing to do with that. | 这和那件事无关 |
[02:39] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[02:39] | Your clear refusal to even try | 过去一年中 |
[02:41] | and have a meaningful connection with a woman over the last year | 你甚至拒绝尝试和一个女人发展感情 |
[02:43] | has nothing to do with Sarah getting married, which, coincidentally, | 此事与莎拉结婚一点关系也没有 而巧的是 |
[02:47] | – was just over a year ago? – Nope. | -婚礼就在一年前 -没有 |
[02:49] | Sarah is happily married, man. | 莎拉婚姻美满 |
[02:51] | And you still won’t let yourself move on. | 你还是不肯放下她 |
[02:52] | Hey, I’m moving on just fine. | 我放下了 |
[02:54] | Don’t you worry about that, okay? | 不用你瞎操心 |
[02:56] | It’s not my fault that most of the women I’ve met recently | 我最近遇到的都是庸脂俗粉 |
[02:58] | don’t have that special something. | 这又不是我的错 |
[03:00] | I’m not that picky. All she has to do is be smart and beautiful. | 我眼光不高 她只要美丽与智慧兼具就可以了 |
[03:02] | And-and know some Krav Maga | 还要懂格斗术 |
[03:04] | and be able to handle herself in a firefight. | 而且枪战交火 不在话下 |
[03:06] | You know, that’s a real asset. | 这点真的很重要 |
[03:07] | No one is ever going to be Sarah, | 不会再有第二个莎拉 |
[03:09] | but comparing everyone else in the world to her | 你拿所有人和她比较 |
[03:11] | is unfair to them, and more importantly, it’s unfair to you. | 这对她们不公平 最重要的是 对你自己不公平 |
[03:17] | What do I need a girlfriend for anyway, man? | 我找个女朋友干什么啊 |
[03:18] | You ain’t got one. | 你也是单身狗 |
[03:19] | – Not for lack of trying. – And neither does Bozer. | -但这不是因为不想啊 -博兹也是单身狗 |
[03:21] | We get to do what we want, when we want. | 我们想找 就去找 |
[03:24] | Bachelors ain’t got to answer to nobody, man. It’s awesome. | 单身无拘无束 多潇洒 |
[03:27] | Hey, what’s up? | 你好啊 |
[03:31] | Mama looks pissed. | “老妈”看起来不高兴啊 |
[03:33] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[03:33] | Well, I’m just saying, you don’t look as-as sunshiny as usual. | 我就是说 你看起来不像往日那么和蔼可亲 |
[03:36] | Okay, I would like for you to switch to your inner voice now. | 你现在把自己切换到静音状态 |
[03:40] | – Okay. – I’m serious, Jack. | -好吧 -我认真的 杰克 |
[03:43] | All right. What’s going on? | 好吧 怎么了 |
[03:44] | Yeah, is this about Murdoc? | 是魔多克的事吗 |
[03:46] | I wish, but unfortunately, | 我也希望是 但可惜的是 |
[03:48] | it’s about another notorious figure from the past. | 这是过去另外一个臭名昭著的罪犯 |
[03:51] | – Who? – Someone I thought I’d buried a decade ago. | -谁啊 -一个我以为十年前被我亲手”埋掉”的人 |
[03:55] | Duke Jacoby. | 杜克·雅各比 |
[03:57] | No way. | 不可能 |
[04:00] | How is that even possible? | 这怎么可能啊 |
[04:01] | Wait. Am-am I supposed to know who this person is or…? | 等下 这人是谁啊 |
[04:04] | Yeah. What is he? A drug dealer? Gunrunner? Is he a mercenary? | 这人是谁 毒枭 军火贩 雇佣军吗 |
[04:08] | Depends on the day of the week. | 这些身份之间相互转换吧 |
[04:14] | Why does Duke Jacoby have Jack’s face? | 为什么杜克·雅各比长得跟杰克一样 |
[04:18] | It’s one of my old CIA covers, Bozer. | 这是我以前在中情局的卧底身份之一 博兹 |
[04:20] | After Hurricane Katrina, | 卡特里娜飓风之后 |
[04:21] | New Orleans was basically the Wild West, | 新奥尔良基本上成了”荒野西部” |
[04:24] | so while law enforcement was busy reinstating order in the streets… | 所以当执法部门重整街头秩序之时 |
[04:28] | Duke was sent in to keep an eye on all the sinister activity going on | 杜克被派到新奥尔良港监视其内部 |
[04:32] | in and around the Port of New Orleans. | 以及周边的犯罪活动阴谋 |
[04:34] | With Duke’s help, | 在杜克的帮助下 |
[04:34] | the Agency was able to disrupt over 100 criminal and terrorist plots. | 情报局成功捣毁了一百多起犯罪和恐怖阴谋 |
[04:38] | Yeah. I mean, he was one of the best CIA covers, like, ever. | 他是中情局史上最厉害的卧底 |
[04:42] | – He was also one of the most expensive CIA covers, like, ever. – Yeah. | -他同样也是中情局史上最费钱的卧底 -好吧 |
[04:47] | So much so that the top brass considered having him assassinated. | 以至于高层当时考虑要找人”做掉”他 |
[04:51] | They called it “Operation Budget Cuts.” | 他们称之为”削减预算行动” |
[04:53] | Well, by that point, I almost wish they did kill him off. | 而那时 我倒是真希望他们”杀”了他 |
[04:56] | I-I hated being that guy. | 我讨厌扮演这个人 |
[04:58] | Okay, but if Jack is Duke, and Jack is here, | 好吧 但如果杰克就是杜克 而杰克在这里 |
[05:01] | then how exactly has Duke resurfaced in New Orleans? | 那杜克怎么会在新奥尔良重出江湖了呢 |
[05:04] | Yeah. I don’t know, Bozer, | 不知道 博兹 |
[05:05] | but two days ago, someone started reactivating | 但两天前 在新奥尔良 |
[05:07] | Duke’s digital footprint in NOLA– | 有人发现了杜克的网上踪迹 |
[05:09] | opening new bank accounts, | 开办新的银行账户 |
[05:10] | unfreezing old credit cards, accessing his DMV records. | 解冻以前的信通卡 获得他的车管局信息 |
[05:14] | How’d this person get all this info on a CIA cover? | 这个人怎么弄到一个中情局卧底身份的信息 |
[05:18] | And what are they planning on doing with it? | 这个人又有什么目的呢 |
[05:19] | Well, that is exactly what I’m taking Mac and Jack to New Orleans to find out. | 所以我才要带小麦和杰克去新奥尔良查清楚 |
[05:24] | You’re coming with us? | 你要跟我们一起去吗 |
[05:26] | That’s how serious this is. | 由此说明 事态严重 |
[05:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:28] | Riley, I need you here, | 莱丽 你留下 |
[05:30] | combing through both the Phoenix and CIA networks. | 彻底搜查凤凰基金会和中情局的情报网 |
[05:33] | Find out if someone hacked in and stole Duke’s info. | 查出是否有人黑进去 盗走了杜克的信息 |
[05:35] | I’ll be sure to bring you back some beignets, Riley. | 我会给你带点贝奈特饼回来的 莱丽 |
[05:38] | Actually, Bozer, you’re staying here to work on another assignment. | 实际上 博兹 你要留下完成另一个任务 |
[05:41] | Then you’ll assist Riley in the war room. | 然后你在战情室协助莱丽 |
[05:44] | So… | 这么说 |
[05:45] | I guess you can pick us up some donuts. | 你可以给我们买些甜甜圈了 |
[05:47] | All right, people, we’ve got work to do. | 好了 各位 我们还有任务在身 |
[05:48] | Mac, Jack, wheels up in 20. | 小麦 杰克 二十分钟后起飞 |
[05:51] | – Yeah. – Yes, ma’am. | -好 -遵命 |
[06:01] | Man, it’s weird being back here. | 天 再回来 说不出什么感觉啊 |
[06:03] | I was really hoping Duke had said good-bye to this place for good. | 我之前是真希望杜克可以永远告别这里 |
[06:07] | You’ve been checking over your shoulder ever since we got here. | 我们到这里后 你就一直提心吊胆 |
[06:08] | I’m guessing Duke had some enemies. | 看来杜克有不少敌人吧 |
[06:10] | You know that old-school white pages phone book I have at my house? | 你知道我家里那个旧式白页电话簿吧 |
[06:13] | Yeah. The one that I told you to get rid of because it’s pretty much useless. | 知道 我让你扔掉的那本 因为毫无用处 |
[06:16] | Yeah. That’s the one. | 对 就是那本 |
[06:18] | Well, Duke made enough enemies to fill two of ’em. | 杜克的敌人名单有两本那个电话簿那么长了 |
[06:20] | Just showing my face around here is a risk. | 我白天现身街头 就有风险 |
[06:22] | Okay, to be fair, Dalton, showing your face anywhere is a risk. | 说句公道话 道尔顿 你出现在哪都有风险 |
[06:24] | I’m just saying. | 你领会意思吧 |
[06:26] | Okay, now where are you taking us? | 你带我们去哪里 |
[06:27] | I’m taking you right to the source. | 我带你们去线人那里 |
[06:33] | I call upon the spirits of the beyond | 我召唤来世的灵魂 |
[06:37] | and ask that they give me the power of sight! | 请求他们赐予我天眼 |
[06:45] | You can drop the act, Willy. | 别演了 威利 |
[06:46] | You ain’t fooling anybody. | 你骗不了谁 |
[06:48] | Except for maybe these yahoos. | 除了能唬一下这些二货 |
[06:51] | Show’s over. Everyone out. | 散场了 大家都出去吧 |
[06:55] | You have got a lot of nerve coming in here, Jacoby. | 你还敢来这里啊 雅各比 |
[07:01] | I’m still quicker with a blade than you are, old man. | 我出刀的速度还是比你快 老头子 |
[07:09] | – Hey, you old salty dog. – How are you, Duke? | -你个老不正经的 -你好吗 杜克 |
[07:12] | I’m doing good. Good to see you. | 我挺好的 见到你真好 |
[07:14] | Guys, this is Willy. | 各位 这是威利 |
[07:16] | He is king of the Big Easy underground. | 他是新奥尔良地下的龙头老大 |
[07:19] | Nothing goes on in this town without him knowing about it, | 城里发生的一切 都尽在他的掌握 |
[07:21] | and more often than not, | 而且往往是 |
[07:22] | he’s got a piece of the action, ain’t that right? | 他也会从中分以一杯羹 对吧 |
[07:24] | Well, a man’s got to eat, Duke. | 总得赚钱养活自己啊 杜克 |
[07:26] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[07:28] | Can I help you? | 你有什么事吗 |
[07:30] | Sorry. I was just trying to see how you made the flame so big, | 抱歉 我就是想知道你怎么弄出这么大火焰 |
[07:32] | but now I see the modified butane lighters | 但我看到改装版丁烷打火机了 |
[07:34] | and the flash powder for a kick, yeah? | 还加了闪光粉来增加效果 |
[07:36] | Underneath the sleeves. That’s what I would’ve done. | 藏在袖子下面 如果是我 我就会那么做 |
[07:38] | Who the hell is this, Duke? | 这家伙是谁啊 杜克 |
[07:41] | Well, these two are my associates, Will. | 这俩是我的同伴 老威 |
[07:45] | Are you in town long, man? | 你要在这里待很久吗 兄弟 |
[07:47] | Only long enough to find out who’s been running around town | 查出是谁在这里假扮我之后 |
[07:51] | pretending to be me. | 我就会离开 |
[07:52] | You wouldn’t know anything about that, would you? | 你知不知道有这回事啊 |
[07:54] | Well, I would love to help you out, Duke, | 我倒是很想帮你 杜克 |
[07:57] | but first, there’s the small matter of the five grand | 但首先 上次和多米尼加共和国人做生意 |
[08:01] | you owe me from that business with the Dominicans. | 你欠我的五千美金 你先还给我 |
[08:06] | Right. | 对了 |
[08:09] | Here you go. | 给 |
[08:10] | I see now why you haven’t mentioned this place before, Duke. | 我现在知道你为何之前没提过这个地方了 杜克 |
[08:15] | Just tell us what you know, will you? | 把你知道的事都告诉我们吧 |
[08:17] | I’m sorry, Duke. | 抱歉 杜克 |
[08:19] | I-I wish I knew something, | 我也希望我知道什么 |
[08:20] | but I haven’t seen anybody pretending to be you. | 但我没见谁在这里假扮你 |
[08:25] | Copy that. Thanks. | 懂了 谢谢 |
[08:26] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[08:28] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[08:29] | However, I did see your wife, and, man, she’s a knockout. | 不过 我倒是看见你老婆了 天 真是个大美人 |
[08:38] | Yeah, thanks, buddy. | 过奖 兄弟 |
[08:39] | She’s a real peach, huh? | 她是个美妞儿吧 |
[08:41] | You haven’t seen her around, have you? | 你最近有见过她吗 |
[08:43] | Yes, I’d like to find her right now. | 我想马上就找到她 |
[08:45] | I imagine Dixie Lee’s at your new place, Duke. | 我想迪克茜·李会在你的新住处 杜克 |
[08:49] | You do remember where your new place is, right? | 你记得你的新住处在哪吧 |
[08:52] | Because if, by some odd chance, you’ve forgotten your own address, | 因为如果你”一不小心”忘了自己家的地址 |
[08:57] | I’d be happy to remind you… | 我很乐意提醒你一下 |
[08:59] | for a small fee, of course. | 当然要收费了 |
[09:01] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[09:03] | You know, I’m a little… a little light. | 我有些… 囊中羞涩 |
[09:05] | Matty, | 马蒂 |
[09:07] | give me a little scratch, will you? | 给我点零点吧 |
[09:19] | Looks like Mrs. Jacoby is not home. | 看来雅各比夫人不在家 |
[09:20] | – Really? – That’s a shame. | -是吗 -真遗憾 |
[09:22] | I was really looking forward to meeting the old ball and chain. | 我还挺期待见一下你老伴呢 |
[09:24] | Yeah. Me, too. | 我也是啊 |
[09:27] | Look what I found. | 看我发现了什么 |
[09:29] | Well, now we know what she’s been doing with Duke’s good credit. | 现在我们知道她用杜克的信用卡买什么了 |
[09:37] | Riley, you’re up. | 莱丽 该你出手了 |
[09:39] | This computer’s so brand-new, | 这台电脑太新了 |
[09:41] | there’s next to nothing on it. | 里面基本什么都没有 |
[09:42] | Well, “Next to nothing” isn’t nothing. | “基本没有” 说明还是有点东西 |
[09:44] | It sure isn’t. | 确实是 |
[09:45] | I just found a hidden folder of financial, DMV and IRS info, | 我刚找到了一个包含财务 车辆 税务信息的文件夹 |
[09:48] | all belonging to Duke Jacoby. | 都属于杜克·雅各比 |
[09:50] | That’s great, Ri. | 很好 小莱 |
[09:51] | But we already knew Dixie Lee had that stuff on Duke. | 但我们都知道迪克茜掌握了杜克的这些信息 |
[09:53] | Okay, Jack, but what about the other 16? | 好吧 杰克 那其它十六个呢 |
[09:55] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[09:56] | 16? | 十六个 |
[09:57] | I just found 16 more hidden folders, | 我刚找到了另外十六个隐藏文件夹 |
[09:59] | containing info on 16 other CIA cover identities. | 包含了其它十六个中情局的卧底身份信息 |
[10:02] | I’m sending them over now, Matty. | 我现在发给你 马蒂 |
[10:06] | Some of these are still active. | 还有一些仍在执行任务的卧底 |
[10:08] | Well, that means we’re looking at a much bigger breach | 这说明此次的泄露事件 |
[10:10] | than we originally thought. | 比我们想像中更严重 |
[10:11] | Whoever Dixie is, we need to find her now, | 不管这个迪克茜是谁 我们得赶紧找到她 |
[10:13] | before she gets a whole bunch of undercover CIA operatives killed. | 免得她害一堆中情局卧底特工被杀 |
[10:27] | Man, we have searched every inch of this place, | 天 我们搜遍了这里 |
[10:30] | and all we’ve learned about my better half | 我们就只了解到我的另一半 |
[10:32] | is that she has kick-ass taste. | 她的品位很高端 |
[10:36] | – Does she, though? – I don’t know. It’s not really my thing, but… | -真的高端吗 -我看不出来 我又不懂艺术… |
[10:39] | More importantly, | 更重要的是 |
[10:40] | why would an operative who just stole 17 CIA cover I.D.s | 为什么一个刚盗走了17个卧底身份的人 |
[10:43] | risk this big of a footprint? | 会冒险留下明显痕迹呢 |
[10:44] | Maybe that was part of her plan. | 也许这是她的计划之一 |
[10:46] | She suspected Duke was a CIA cover, she poses as his spouse, | 她怀疑杜克是个中情局卧底 假装成他的配偶 |
[10:49] | starts making noise to see who will show up. | 开始四处钓鱼 看谁上钩 |
[10:51] | Well, if this is a trap, then we’ve already walked into it. | 如果这是个圈套 我们已经中计了 |
[10:54] | Look, I want to know who this lady is | 给我查出这个女人是谁 |
[10:56] | and where she is right now. Riley? | 以及她目前的下落 莱丽 |
[10:58] | I’m working on it. | 正在查 |
[11:00] | But I’m having a little trouble. | 但遇到了一点小麻烦 |
[11:01] | There’s not a single active cell phone | 雅各比夫妇中 |
[11:02] | registered to either Mr. Or Mrs. Jacoby. | 名下都没注册手机号 |
[11:05] | Well, can you track her credit card purchases? | 你能追踪她的信用卡购买记录吗 |
[11:07] | I could, but she didn’t make any purchases with Duke’s credit cards. | 倒是可以 但她没有用杜克的信用卡买任何东西 |
[11:10] | She used them to take out cash advances at ATMs. | 她用来到自动提款机取现了 |
[11:13] | And before you ask about the ATM cameras, | 而至于自动提款机的摄像头 |
[11:15] | she blocked them. Every last one of them. | 她都给挡住了 所有都挡住了 |
[11:17] | She sounds like a pro. | 听起来是个老手啊 |
[11:18] | How much cash did the missus take? | 这女人提走了多少现金 |
[11:20] | Just north of 50 grand. | 五万吧 |
[11:21] | 50 grand isn’t exactly walking around cash. | 五万不是能随身携带的小数目 |
[11:24] | No, it is not. | 确实不是 |
[11:25] | Dixie’s got a hiding spot in this house somewhere. | 迪克茜在这里有个藏匿点 |
[11:27] | We got to find it. | 我们得找出来 |
[11:31] | Jack, I need your cell phone. | 杰克 把你的手机给我 |
[11:32] | – You heard me. – It’s brand-new. | -赶紧吧 -我刚买的啊 |
[11:34] | – Jack. – There’s three phones sitting right there. | -杰克 -这里有三部手机呢 |
[11:36] | And she is my wife, | 她是我老婆 |
[11:37] | so technically they’re half mine. | 所以这些手机 我也有份儿 |
[11:38] | Just use one of those. | 你用那里面的手机吧 |
[11:39] | Okay, number one, those phones are evidence. | 第一 那些手机是证据 |
[11:41] | Number two, she’s not really your wife. | 第二 她不是你真正的老婆 |
[11:44] | And number three, give Mac your damn phone. | 第三 把手机给小麦 |
[11:46] | Yeah, yeah, one, two, three, | 好好 一二三 |
[11:47] | break Jack’s phone, I get it. | 拆了杰克的手机 我懂了 |
[11:50] | I’m gonna need a… broom. | 我还需要一个扫帚 |
[11:53] | What, are we gonna clean the place? | 我们还要打扫这里吗 |
[11:55] | Go get it. | 去拿 |
[11:56] | Fine. | 行 |
[11:58] | So, ever since 2004, | 从2004年以后 |
[12:00] | all U.S. currency has been printed using metallic ink. | 美国货币都用金属油墨印制 |
[12:03] | So, more bills… | 所以更多纸币… |
[12:07] | You don’t got to smile while you’re breaking it. | 厚道点 拆的时候别笑 |
[12:09] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:10] | Means… | 意思是 |
[12:11] | more metal. | 就代表有更多金属 |
[12:12] | Now, if we can attach the Hall effect sensor from your phone | 如果我们能将你手机中的霍尔传感器 |
[12:15] | to this radio speaker… | 接到这个音箱上 |
[12:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:20] | We should have our own makeshift… metal detector. | 就能制出临时的金属探测器 |
[12:36] | How long is this gonna take? | 这要弄多久 |
[12:43] | Got something. | 有发现 |
[12:52] | – What? – Hello, Mrs…. | -什么 -你好… |
[12:56] | Hello, Mrs. Jacoby. | 哎呀呀 雅各比太太 |
[12:57] | Let me see that. | 给我看看 |
[12:59] | Ay, Chihuahua, yes, please. | 天啊 真不错 |
[13:01] | You know, Duke’s the one with kick-ass taste. | 杜克才是品位高端的那一个啊 |
[13:04] | Riley, sending you a picture now | 莱丽 现在发给你照片 |
[13:06] | of the woman who is not Jack’s wife. | 不是杰克老婆的那个女人 |
[13:08] | Yeah, but has serious potential. | 但很有潜力能成为我老婆 |
[13:10] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[13:11] | Running facial recognition against all databases. | 正在所有资料库中进行面部识别 |
[13:16] | Got her. | 找到了 |
[13:18] | Dixie Lee Jacoby’s real name is Darlene Hagen, | 迪克茜·李·雅各比的真实姓名是达琳·哈根 |
[13:21] | born February 19. | 生日是2月19日 |
[13:23] | I spoke too soon. | 我话说得太早了 |
[13:24] | I’m looking at seven I.D.s from seven states | 现在出现了七个州的七个身份 |
[13:26] | with seven different names, | 名字全部不同 |
[13:28] | all with the same face. | 全是同一张脸 |
[13:29] | Who is this woman? | 这女人是谁 |
[13:30] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[13:32] | I don’t know about the who, | 我不知道她的身份 |
[13:33] | but I might be able to help you with the where. | 但我也许能帮你们找到她的下落 |
[13:35] | She’s not on any law enforcement databases. | 她不在任何执法部门的资料库里 |
[13:37] | I’ve been running her face against all the security cams | 我正用她的照片与新奥尔良 |
[13:39] | and social media posts in New Orleans. | 所有监控摄像头和社交媒体进行匹配 |
[13:42] | I got her walking into a jazz club on Royal 20 minutes ago. | 她二十分钟前走进了皇家街的一家爵士俱乐部 |
[13:45] | I’m sending the address now. | 现将地址发给你们 |
[13:47] | All right. | 好 |
[13:48] | Bounce. | 快走啊 |
[13:49] | Yeah. Yeah. Yes, ma’am. | 好 遵命 长官 |
[13:50] | A-And technically, that-that’s half mine. | 理论上讲 那钱有一半是我的 |
[13:59] | Hey, Bozer, you alone? | 博兹 你一个人吗 |
[14:03] | Looks that way. | 看样子是的 |
[14:04] | Why? What’s up? | 怎么了 什么事 |
[14:09] | I scanned the CIA’s network | 我扫描了中情局的网络 |
[14:10] | to see if Dixie broke in to steal those cover identities. | 看迪克茜有没有潜入窃取那些掩护身份 |
[14:13] | But I didn’t find any sign of a breach. | 但我没发现任何潜入迹象 |
[14:15] | That’s good news, right? | 那是好消息 对吧 |
[14:16] | Yeah, until I used that same scan on our network, | 是的 但之后我又扫描了我们的网络 |
[14:19] | and that’s when… things got less good. | 结果 就没那么好了 |
[14:22] | Less good how? | 怎么个不好法 |
[14:23] | Just like the CIA, I found zero evidence | 跟中情局一样 我没发现任何证据 |
[14:26] | on anyone trying to break into the Phoenix network. | 表明有人试图潜入凤凰基金会网络 |
[14:29] | But I did find some hidden, encrypted traffic heading out. | 但我发现了隐蔽加密的外流数据 |
[14:31] | These are encrypted data streams from an unauthorized user. | 这些是来自未授权用户的加密数据流 |
[14:35] | A bunch of small, daily bursts, | 一些极少的每日流量 |
[14:37] | like, maybe text messages. | 也许是短信 |
[14:39] | And then yesterday at 3:28 p.M., | 然后昨天下午3点28分 |
[14:40] | there was a sustained transmission. | 发生了持续的传送 |
[14:42] | Like, maybe a phone call. | 也许是一通电话 |
[14:44] | I think we have another mole in the Phoenix. | 我认为凤凰基金会里还有另一个内鬼 |
[14:46] | How curious, Bozer. | 真有意思 博兹 |
[14:48] | 3:28 p.m. is precisely the same time | 下午3点28分正好是 |
[14:50] | – you were on the phone with… – Thank you, narc. | -你打电话给… -“谢你全家了” 叛徒 |
[14:56] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[14:57] | You? | 你 |
[14:58] | I met someone. At spy school. | 我在间谍学校认识了一个人 |
[15:00] | Her name’s Leanna. She’s amazing. | 她叫丽安娜 她真的很棒 |
[15:02] | Like, amazing amazing. | 超乎我的想象 |
[15:04] | But at graduation, we were ordered | 但毕业时 我们接到命令 |
[15:05] | never to communicate with any of the other students ever again. | 永远不许再跟其他学生联络 |
[15:08] | So instead of following this order, | 这么说你不遵守命令 |
[15:11] | you decide to try and sneak unauthorized encrypted transmission | 决定偷偷通过凤凰基金会网络给你女朋友 |
[15:14] | to your girlfriend through the Phoenix? | 发未授权的加密信息 |
[15:16] | Bozer, are you trying to get caught? | 博兹 你想被逮捕吗 |
[15:17] | No, of course not, but love makes you do crazy things, | 当然不是 但爱会让人做出疯狂的举动 |
[15:19] | Riley, I… | 莱丽 我 |
[15:21] | My God. | 天啊 |
[15:24] | That’s the first time I’ve ever admitted I’m in love with Leanna. | 这是我第一次承认 我爱上丽安娜了 |
[15:26] | Well, congratulations, Bozer, | 恭喜你 博兹 |
[15:27] | but now I’m gonna have to kill you for involving me in this. | 但现在你把我卷进来 我真想杀了你 |
[15:29] | Please. You can’t tell Matty. | 求你了 千万别告诉马蒂 |
[15:30] | I don’t want to. | 我也不想 |
[15:32] | But if she finds out I knew about this and stayed quiet… | 但如果她发现我知情不报… |
[15:34] | Look, I’m sorry you got dragged into this, | 抱歉你被卷入此事 |
[15:36] | but I’ve never met anyone like her before, Riley. | 但我从没遇过像她一样的人 莱丽 |
[15:40] | Isn’t that the same line you used on me when we first met? | 我们第一次见面时 你不是也这么跟我说吗 |
[15:42] | Leanna’s different. She’s special. | 丽安娜不一样 她很特别 |
[15:46] | I-I mean, we don’t work together, | 我们不在一起工作 |
[15:48] | so it’s not awkward like it was for you and me… | 所以不会像我们之前那么别扭… |
[15:50] | Okay, I don’t know what I’m saying. | 我语无伦次了 |
[15:52] | I’m freaking out here. | 我完全慌了 |
[15:55] | Look… | 听着 |
[15:57] | I already made my choice. | 我已经做出了选择 |
[16:00] | So now… | 所以现在 |
[16:03] | I guess you got to make yours. | 该你做选择了 |
[16:20] | Well, cover me. | 掩护我 |
[16:21] | I’m gonna go introduce myself to my wife. | 我准备向我老婆做自我介绍 |
[16:27] | Bourbon. Neat. Please. | 纯的波本威士忌 谢谢 |
[16:30] | And would you refill this lovely young lady’s glass again for me? | 再给这位年轻貌美的女士续一杯 好吗 |
[16:34] | Thanks, but I prefer to pay for my own poison. | 谢谢 但我比较喜欢自己付酒钱 |
[16:36] | Yeah, if that were true, | 如果真是那样 |
[16:37] | you wouldn’t be here drinking on my dime. | 你就不会在这里花我的钱喝酒了 |
[16:45] | No, no, no. Wait, wait, hang on now. | 不不 等等 等一下 |
[16:46] | Just relax. Relax. | 放轻松 放轻松 |
[16:49] | Don’t you want to have a little drinky-poo with your hubby? | 你不想跟你老公喝一杯吗 |
[16:51] | What are we drinking to? | 为什么而喝 |
[16:54] | To your last days as a free woman. | 敬你最后的自由时光 |
[17:02] | You’re even cuter in person. | 你本人比照片更帅 |
[17:03] | I like the way you do your hair. | 我喜欢你的发型 |
[17:06] | is that your play? Cheap compliments? | 这是你的招数吗 廉价的赞美 |
[17:09] | Then you bat those eyelashes, | 然后冲我眨眼放电 |
[17:10] | and you head for the door, is that it? | 就能脱身离开 是吗 |
[17:12] | Wouldn’t be the first time that little combo got me out of a jam. | 这招不是第一次助我摆脱困境了 |
[17:15] | Besides, | 再说了 |
[17:16] | if you really wanted to turn me in, | 如果你真想告发我 |
[17:18] | you would’ve brought cops. | 就会带警察来了 |
[17:21] | So, what do you want, sugar? | 你的目的是什么 帅哥 |
[17:23] | Answers. | 真相 |
[17:24] | You can start with your name and who you work for. | 先告诉我 你的名字 你为谁效力 |
[17:26] | My name you’re gonna have to earn. | 你得打动我 才能知道我的名字 |
[17:29] | And who says I work for anyone? | 还有 谁说我为别人效力了 |
[17:30] | Come on, you lifted 17 I.D.s. | 得了吧 你窃取了十七个身份 |
[17:33] | You expect me to believe you did all that on your own? | 你指望我相信这都是你一个人干的吗 |
[17:36] | I’m a woman of many talents. | 我是个多才多艺的女人 |
[17:37] | I bet. | 我相信 |
[17:38] | Another one for you, Ms. Jackoby? | 给您续一杯吗 杰各比女士 |
[17:40] | – It’s Jac… – It’s Jacoby. | -是雅… -是雅各比 |
[17:44] | Another round for me and my husband. | 再给我和我丈夫各续一杯 |
[17:48] | And keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[17:50] | Just like that. | 真大方啊 |
[17:52] | Right in front of me. Okay. | 当着我的面 好吧 |
[17:54] | Why have money if you’re not gonna spend it? | 钱不花掉 还有什么用 |
[17:56] | Mmm, Ms. Jacoby, you are a cute one, | 雅各比女士 你真有意思 |
[17:58] | I’ll give you that much. | 这点我承认 |
[17:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:00] | But I think you’re a plain old con artist | 但我认为你不过是个普通老手骗子 |
[18:03] | who’s in way over her head. | 而且自不量力 |
[18:07] | I think we both know there’s nothing old or plain about me. | 我想我们都清楚 我既不普通 也不老 |
[18:12] | Listen, Dixie– | 听着 迪克茜 |
[18:13] | or whatever your name is– playtime is over. | 不管你叫什么 游戏结束了 |
[18:16] | Okay? This is serious business. | 这是很严肃的事 |
[18:18] | You’re gonna have to tell me right now | 你必须立刻告诉我 |
[18:20] | how you got my identity and the 16 others. | 你如何窃取到我的及另外十六个身份 |
[18:22] | For your own safety. You understand? | 这是为了你自己好 明白吗 |
[18:25] | You know, most marks only care about their bank balance– | 大部分受害者都只在乎他们的银行存款 |
[18:31] | how much money they’ve lost, | 他们损失了多少钱 |
[18:33] | if they’re gonna get it back. | 能否找回来 |
[18:34] | And no one’s ever followed me in person, | 但从没有人亲自来找过我 |
[18:37] | let alone this fast. | 更别说这么快就找到了 |
[18:38] | Just tell me how you got the I.D.s. | 你就说你怎么弄到这些身份信息吧 |
[18:40] | And now that I think about it, | 我现在仔细一想 |
[18:41] | there was something off about the paper trail on you and your 16 friends. | 你和你十六位朋友的书面记录不太对劲啊 |
[18:46] | Zero fraud claims, | 从未欺诈索赔 |
[18:47] | not even a late payment. | 连逾期付款都没有 |
[18:49] | It was a little too clean, a little too perfect. | 底子太干净了 完美得有点假 |
[18:52] | What can I say? I’m a responsible guy. | 怎么说呢 我就是这么靠谱 |
[18:54] | Come on, sugar. | 得了吧 甜心 |
[18:55] | We both know that’s not true. | 我们都清楚 事实并非如此 |
[18:59] | I may be just a plain old con artist, | 我虽只是个普通骗子 |
[19:01] | but you ain’t Duke Jacoby | 但你不是杜克·雅各比 |
[19:03] | because Duke Jacoby doesn’t exist. | 因为杜克·雅各比根本不存在 |
[19:05] | So, why don’t you start by telling me | 不如你先告诉我 |
[19:07] | what your real name is? | 你的真名是什么吧 |
[19:18] | Duke, you got some fans looking for you. Front door. | 杜克 前门有些”粉丝”找你 |
[19:43] | Go! Friends of yours? | 快跑 那是你的朋友吗 |
[19:45] | Yeah, Duke didn’t really have friends. | 杜克没什么朋友 |
[19:47] | You know what I’m saying? | 你懂我意思吗 |
[19:53] | Go get Dixie. I got these guys. | 去追迪克茜 我来搞定他们 |
[19:54] | All right. | 好的 |
[20:04] | Move! Move! | 让开 让开 |
[20:06] | – Stop! Stop. – Okay. Okay. | -停下 停下 -好 好 |
[20:08] | Nice try, honey, but you’re not going anywhere. | 溜得挺快啊 宝贝 但你哪儿也别想去 |
[20:10] | Now listen to me for a sec. | 好好听我说两句 |
[20:15] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[20:17] | What’s up, man? | 你好啊 |
[20:21] | No! | 不 |
[20:22] | Get your hands off my damn wife. | 别碰我老婆 |
[20:44] | Matty… | 马蒂… |
[20:47] | We got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[20:48] | Someone just stole a lot more than Duke’s identity. | 不止身份信息 杜克整个人都被掳走了 |
[21:15] | Morning, sunshine. | 早上好 帅哥 |
[21:16] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[21:19] | How long was I out? | 我晕过去多久了 |
[21:21] | 30 minutes, give or take. | 半小时左右吧 |
[21:28] | I already tried that. | 我试过了 |
[21:30] | – Yeah? – They cut the emergency release. | -是吗 -他们切断了紧急脱离装置 |
[21:32] | We’re good and stuck. | 我们被困住了 |
[21:35] | So, hubby, you want to tell me who these guys are? | “老公” 你能告诉我这些人是谁吗 |
[21:39] | Well, it’s hard to say, really. | 还真不太好说 |
[21:42] | Could be the 39ers. | 可能是”永远三九帮” |
[21:43] | Could be the Bayou Mafia. | 可能是河口黑手党 |
[21:46] | Could be the two guys I hunted down for the Bayou Mafia. | 可能是我为河口黑手党追捕的那两个人 |
[21:50] | It’s dealer’s choice, really. | 一切皆有可能啊 |
[21:51] | Seriously, who are you? | 说真的 你是谁 |
[21:55] | It… it’s complicated. | 说来复杂 |
[21:58] | You know, maybe you should do a tad more research | 下次假扮别人的老婆前 |
[22:00] | before you go pretending to be somebody’s wife next time, okay? | 你得多做点调查 |
[22:06] | Look, I actually don’t care who you are, | 我真不在乎你是谁 |
[22:08] | – or what’s going on here. – That’s not very nice. | -也不在乎到底怎么回事 -这么说可不厚道 |
[22:09] | I just don’t want to get in the middle of this, okay? All right? | 我就是不想被牵涉进来 懂吗 |
[22:11] | So if this is about the identities I stole, I’m sorry. | 如果是因为我偷了那些身份信息 那我道歉 |
[22:15] | I’ve been conning this government IT contractor for weeks, | 我骗了那位政府信息技术专员好几周 |
[22:18] | planning to drain his 401K. | 想榨干他的企业年金 |
[22:21] | But when I got access to his computer, | 但当我登入他的电脑时 |
[22:22] | I found his bank accounts, credit cards, social security numbers. | 我找到了他的银行账户 信用卡 社保号码 |
[22:26] | I mean, I thought I hit the jackpot. | 我自以为中了头奖 |
[22:28] | I figured y’all were just 17 people in some government database, | 我原以为你们只是政府某个数据库中十七个普通人 |
[22:32] | not 17 people the government made up. | 没想到是政府编造的十七个假身份 |
[22:36] | All right, look, I-I can’t tell you what’s going on, I’m sorry. | 好吧 我不能告诉你事情真相 抱歉 |
[22:40] | But I promise I’m gonna get you out of this, okay? I promise. | 但我保证会救你出去 我保证 |
[22:45] | Who is this guy? | 这是谁 |
[22:46] | No clue. But someone sent him and eight others | 不知道 但有人派他和另外八个人 |
[22:49] | to grab Jack and our fake Mrs. Jacoby. | 去抓杰克和假冒的雅各比夫人 |
[22:52] | In all the excitement, this guy got left behind. | 在一片混乱中 这家伙掉队了 |
[22:55] | And from what I’ve heard about Duke, | 据杜克所言 |
[22:56] | I think it’s a safe bet that whoever sent these guys is not a friend. | 我可以肯定 来者不善 |
[22:59] | Great. Which means we have yet another problem. | 这下好了 我们又有新问题要处理了 |
[23:01] | Because it’s only a matter of time | 因为 过不了多久 |
[23:03] | before Duke’s better half realizes she’s sitting on one hell of a bargaining chip. | 杜克夫人就会发现 她手握谈判筹码 |
[23:07] | 17 freshly stolen CIA identities | 刚盗窃的十七个中情局卧底身份 |
[23:09] | could fetch millions on the black market. | 在黑市可以叫价上百万 |
[23:11] | Yes. So first things first: | 对 所以当务之急 |
[23:13] | let’s I.D. sleeping beauty here. Riley? | 就是查明这位”睡美人”的身份 莱丽 |
[23:16] | All right, let’s see who you are. | 好 我们来看看 你到底是谁 |
[23:18] | Well, first, there’s too many hits, | 假杜克夫人匹配信息很多 |
[23:19] | now there’s too few. | 这位”睡美人”的信息则很少 |
[23:21] | Sorry, guys, all I can tell you is | 抱歉 各位 我只查到 |
[23:22] | this guy doesn’t have a criminal record or a driver’s license. | 这人没有任何犯罪记录 也没有驾照 |
[23:25] | Would you like to rouse our guest? | 你来唤醒我们的”客人”吧 |
[23:27] | My pleasure. | 乐意效劳 |
[23:29] | – Where you going? – I was gonna go make some smelling salts. | -你去哪儿 -我去弄点嗅盐 |
[23:32] | Never mind, Goldilocks. | 不麻烦你了 金毛小子 |
[23:33] | I’ll just do it the old-fashioned way. | 我就用老一套的方法吧 |
[23:41] | Hey, sleepyhead. | 你好 瞌睡虫 |
[23:42] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[23:45] | Where did you take Duke Jacoby? | 你们把杜克·雅各比带去哪儿了 |
[23:47] | Hey, Matty. Sorry to interrupt, | 马蒂 抱歉打断你一下 |
[23:48] | but at spy school, | 在间谍学校 |
[23:49] | we learned an interrogation technique for situations like this. | 我们学习了这种情况下的审讯手段 |
[23:51] | You start by going into his mental space | 你要先攻破他的心理防线 |
[23:53] | – and then you want to… – Bozer. | -然后再… -博兹 |
[23:54] | You do realize that I wrote that entire curriculum, right? | 你知道那一整套课程都是我编的吧 |
[24:00] | Zot. | 天啊 |
[24:01] | That’s Albanian, and so is he. | 这是阿尔巴尼亚语 他是那儿的人 |
[24:04] | Riley, pull up everything about | 莱丽 调出杜克的档案里 |
[24:06] | – the Albanian mob in Duke’s file. – Okay. | -所有阿尔巴尼亚暴徒的相关资料 -好的 |
[24:08] | And Bozer, here’s a tip: | 博兹 给你开个小灶 |
[24:09] | whenever you’re in pain, | 一个人痛苦的时候 |
[24:11] | you always revert to your mother tongue. | 他总会用回母语 |
[24:13] | You might want to write that down. | 你应该记在本子上 |
[24:15] | Well, I see a long list of dirtballs who despise Duke, | 我发现很多鄙视杜克的暴徒 |
[24:19] | but nothing about any Albanians. | 但其中没有阿尔巴尼亚人 |
[24:21] | So how do we find Jack? | 那我们怎么能找到杰克 |
[24:26] | He may not be able to tell us where Jack is, | 虽然他不会告诉我们杰克在哪儿 |
[24:28] | but he might be able to show us. | 但他可以领我们去啊 |
[24:36] | Little Raymond? | 小雷蒙德 |
[24:41] | It’s just Raymond now. | 现在不许加”小”字了 |
[24:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:45] | You know, the last time I saw you, | 上次我们见面时 |
[24:47] | your pops had you dragging Lake Pontchatoony, | 你爸还让你搜庞恰特托尼湖的湖底呢 |
[24:49] | Pontchatong– whatever– you remember that? | 还是庞恰特汤湖来着 你还记得吗 |
[24:51] | When you lost that huge… drug shipment. | 你搞砸了那次毒品运输之后 |
[24:54] | This guy’s a moron, man. | 这家伙可傻了 |
[24:57] | No. | 不 |
[24:58] | What I remember is you losing the shipment and blaming me. | 我记得是你丢了货 然后诬陷我 |
[25:02] | Yeah, well, who can be sure about something like that after this long? | 这么久远的事 谁还说得清啊 |
[25:07] | I can. | 我可以 |
[25:09] | I remember that entire June perfectly. You want to know why? | 那年六月 我记得清清楚楚 知道原因吗 |
[25:12] | – Why? – ‘Cause that was the month you double-crossed us. | -为什么 -因为正是那时 你出卖了我们 |
[25:15] | Pops went down for racketeering. | 我爸因为敲诈勒索被抓 |
[25:16] | Got 60 years in the can. | 判了六十年 |
[25:17] | And you… skipped town. | 你却逃跑了 |
[25:21] | What’s with the attitude? | 你这是什么态度 |
[25:23] | “Just Ray.” | “大雷雷” |
[25:26] | Looks like you’re running things just fine now. | 你当老大当得挺威风啊 |
[25:29] | You know, you should probably be thanking me for your promotion. | 你能有今天 得感谢我才对 |
[25:34] | You’re welcome. You’re welcome. | 不用谢 不用谢 |
[25:37] | I’ve dreamt of killing you for a long time, Jacoby. | 我想杀你很久了 雅各比 |
[25:42] | Can’t believe I actually get to be the one to do it. | 真不敢相信我能亲手干掉你 |
[25:44] | Congratulations. | “恭喜”了 |
[25:45] | Don’t worry. It’ll be quick. | 别担心 我会给你个痛快 |
[25:49] | For the missus. | 太太先 |
[25:50] | Not so much for you. | 不会让你承受太多 |
[25:51] | No-no-no, wait, wait, wait a minute now. | 不不不 慢着 慢着 |
[25:53] | She has nothing to do with this. | 她是无辜的 |
[25:54] | She’s not even my real wife. | 她不是我老婆 |
[25:56] | – It’s true. You got to believe him. – You think I’m married? | -真的 你得相信他 -你看我像结婚了吗 |
[25:57] | – I’ve never seen him before today. – No. | -今天是我第一次见他 -才没结婚呢 |
[25:58] | If I’m being honest, | 实话说吧 |
[26:00] | I don’t really care who you are. | 我才不在乎你是谁 |
[26:04] | I’ll give you half a million dollars. | 我会给你五十万美金 |
[26:08] | What? | 什么 |
[26:09] | Yeah, the-the 500. | 是的 五十万 |
[26:11] | Now put the gun on me. | 枪口指着我吧 |
[26:15] | $500,000 I stole from your old man before I split. | 逃跑前 我从你爸那里偷了五十万 |
[26:20] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[26:22] | I mean, y-you are family. | 你是他的家人 |
[26:24] | Technically, it’s yours. I’ll just give it to you. | 其实是你的钱 我只是物归原主 |
[26:30] | What $500,000? | 什么五十万 |
[26:31] | What-what are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[26:32] | Why do you think I would come back to this armpit? | 不然你以为 我为什么回这个鬼地方 |
[26:34] | I hate New Orleans. | 我讨厌新奥尔良 |
[26:36] | Do you know how many people want to kill me here? | 你知道这儿有多少人想杀我吗 |
[26:42] | I’d need a good reason. | 我不会无缘无故回来 |
[26:44] | And I got 530,000 good ones, you know what I’m saying? | 我有53万 你懂我意思吧 |
[26:48] | But, baby, we were gonna use that money | 但是 宝贝 我要打算用那笔钱 |
[26:51] | – to build a house… – Not right now, Dixie Cup. | -盖栋房子… -不是时候 迪克茜宝贝 |
[26:51] | – with a view of the bayou. – Sugar Pie, Sugar Pie. | -能看海景 -甜心 甜心 |
[26:53] | – We will work this out. – Should of known this was gonna happen. | -我们能解决好 -早该知道会这样 |
[26:54] | – Mama warned me from the start you were… – Karen, | -妈一开始就告诫我 你… -凯伦 |
[26:56] | – no good at follow-through. – Are we still role-playing? | -跟着你没好下场 -还玩角色扮演呢 |
[26:57] | Shut up, the both of you. | 你们俩都闭嘴 |
[27:01] | You really have $500,000 of my money? | 你真拿了我五十万 |
[27:07] | Yup. | 对 |
[27:10] | Maybe now would be a good time for you | 你现在该告诉我 |
[27:12] | to let me in on what you’re doing. | 正在做什么了吧 |
[27:14] | I’m coating the cuffs in a mixture | 我给手铐涂上一层混合物 |
[27:16] | of selenium powder, cadmium oxide, | 成分是 硒粉 氧化镉 |
[27:19] | and good old muriatic acid. | 还有盐酸 |
[27:21] | When blended together, they cause a reaction | 三者混合会产生反应 |
[27:23] | that emits a light at a wavelength that can only be seen by infrared cameras. | 释放出一种只有红外摄像头能监测到的光 |
[27:27] | Like, say, the IR camera in one of our keyhole satellites? | 比如 我们锁眼卫星的红外摄像头 |
[27:30] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[27:32] | So, now, all we got to do | 我们现在只需要 |
[27:35] | is slide these cuffs on our large friend over there, | 把这副手铐拷到那个大块头身上 |
[27:37] | let him think that he’s escaped, | 假意放走他 |
[27:38] | and then he’s either gonna run to the nearest airport or… | 他要么逃往最近的机场 要么… |
[27:40] | Straight back to his boss, who’s holding Jack and Dixie. | 径直去找他老大 去杰克和迪克茜被关押的地方 |
[27:44] | Okay. It’s a long shot. | 好吧 机会不大 |
[27:46] | But 50/50 odds are a hell of a lot better than nothing. | 但有一半赢面总比全无胜算强 |
[27:49] | Got to make this look convincing, | 得装得像一点 |
[27:50] | so step one is letting him know | 第一步 告诉他 |
[27:52] | we’re gonna be moving him to a more secure location, | 我们要把他转移到更安全的地方 |
[27:54] | which will motivate him. | 这会给他逃跑的希望 |
[27:56] | Sounds like your friend just skipped step one. | 他似乎直接跳过了第一步 |
[28:19] | Well, did you get the cuffs on him? | 你给他铐上手铐了吗 |
[28:21] | Barely. | 勉强拷上了 |
[28:23] | And don’t worry about me, Matty, I’ll be fine. | “不用担心我” 马蒂 我没事 |
[28:25] | Good. Riley, you’re up. Get us an eye in the sky. | 很好 莱丽 该你了 调出卫星监视图像 |
[28:28] | You know when that lunatic realizes | 你清楚 等那个疯子意识到 |
[28:30] | you didn’t actually steal his money, | 你其实没偷他的钱 |
[28:31] | – he’s gonna kill us both. – Don’t worry. | -他会杀了我们俩吧 -别担心 |
[28:33] | I’m working on getting my hands free. | 我正努力松绑呢 |
[28:35] | The trick’s gonna be to get close enough to one of these goons | 我打算 把他们中的一个骗过来 |
[28:38] | to lift a weapon. | 趁机抢把枪 |
[28:40] | – I might be able to help with that. – Yeah, how’s that? | -我也许能办到 -怎么做 |
[28:43] | Mr. Scowly over there’s been patting his pockets for two hours. | 那位”郁闷先生”摸了两小时口袋了 |
[28:46] | He wants a cigarette, but he’s out. | 他想抽烟 但没烟了 |
[28:48] | If I tell him I have a pack on me | 如果我告诉他 我有盒烟 |
[28:50] | and offer one in exchange for a light… | 我愿意给他一根 但要跟他借个火… |
[28:51] | He’ll close the distance himself. | 他就会乖乖过来 |
[28:54] | – Very clever. – Thanks. | -真聪明 -谢谢夸奖 |
[28:56] | Smart, beautiful, brave… | 聪明 美丽 勇敢… |
[28:59] | You know, you could’ve been anything. | 你本可以成就一番事业 |
[29:00] | How’d you wind up doing something like this? | 卿本佳人 奈何做贼 |
[29:02] | You’d rather play “get to know you” | 这时候还想着”摸清底细” |
[29:03] | than “get the hell out of here”? | 而不是”逃出生天” |
[29:04] | Still working on getting my hands free. | 还在松绑呢 |
[29:07] | Thought we could do both. | 可以一心二用啊 |
[29:12] | I tried the legit life. | 我尝试过普通生活 |
[29:14] | But had to be honest with myself– | 但我得做真实的自己 |
[29:15] | I like life on this side of the law. | 我喜欢游走在法律边缘的生活 |
[29:18] | And I love my work. | 我喜欢干这一行 |
[29:20] | It does make it hard to meet Mr. Right, though. | 虽然 确实很难找到”真命天子” |
[29:23] | Why is that funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[29:24] | It’s just… it’s just familiar. | 就是… 这话太耳熟了 |
[29:29] | You know, I think if we’d have met under different circumstances | 如果我们不在这种情况下认识 |
[29:32] | and-and weren’t about to die… | 不即将面临死亡… |
[29:36] | I think we might’ve had a second date, maybe even a third. | 我们也许能发展下去 |
[29:38] | You’re assuming I’d have said yes to the first. | 你以为我会同意和你发展吗 |
[29:45] | Okay. I almost got my hands free. | 好了 我就要松绑了 |
[29:49] | You-you about ready for that smoke? | 你准备好借火了吗 |
[29:53] | So, I called some associates. And guess what? | 我联系了一些同盟 你猜怎么着 |
[29:57] | Not a single person can confirm your story about the 500 grand. | 没人能确认你口中五十万的事是真的 |
[30:01] | But the more people I spoke to, | 但我联系的人越多 |
[30:04] | the more it became clear you were right about one thing: | 对你说的某件事就越肯定 |
[30:07] | there are a lot of folks in New Orleans who hate you. | 新奥良恨你的人有很多 |
[30:10] | And so, I made a few more calls and found a mutual acquaintance | 所以我又联系了几个人 找到了我们共同的熟人 |
[30:12] | who said you left him and his brother for dead years ago. | 他们说 几年前 你意图杀死他们兄弟俩 |
[30:18] | – In a swamp? – Yeah, well, | -把他们扔进沼泽 -是有这么回事 |
[30:20] | I wanted to kill those two ding-dongs on the boat. | 我本想在船上干掉那俩蠢货 |
[30:22] | It was just more convenient to throw them overboard. | 但直接扔下船更方便 |
[30:24] | And a lot nicer, if you think about it. | 也更厚道 你不觉得吗 |
[30:26] | – Well, that’s not how they see it. – Well… | -他们可不这么想 -好吧… |
[30:29] | Turns out these brothers dislike you so much, Duke, | 原来这对兄弟极其痛恨你 杜克 |
[30:32] | they’re willing to pay me a cool million | 他们愿付给我一百万 |
[30:33] | for the honor of killing you themselves. | 以亲手杀死你 |
[30:40] | It’s been a real pleasure being your husband. | 很荣幸能做你的丈夫 |
[30:52] | Okay, Mac’s infrared handcuffs are doing the trick. | 小麦的红外手铐管用了 |
[30:55] | Our Albanian friend just turned right on Tulane Avenue. | 这个阿尔巴尼亚人刚从图兰大道右转了 |
[30:59] | But Mac was right about the chemical tags wearing off. | 但小麦说得对 化学标记会挥发 |
[31:02] | Color’s fading fast. | 红外信号减退得很快 |
[31:04] | I don’t think we’re gonna be able to track him much longer. | 大概追踪不了他多久了 |
[31:05] | This guy’s our best hope at finding Jack. | 这人是找到杰克的最大希望 |
[31:07] | I need you to pinpoint his position now. | 你得立刻定位他的位置 |
[31:09] | Well, either Riley just jinxed us and the tag wore off, | 要么是莱丽乌鸦嘴 标记消失了 |
[31:12] | or he just ran into a building on Pierce Street. | 要么他就是刚跑进了皮尔斯街一栋建筑里 |
[31:30] | Drop your weapons! | 放下武器 |
[31:31] | Hands in the air! Get down on your knees! | 举起手来 跪下 |
[31:35] | – No. – Get him up, now! | -不要 -让他站起来 快点 |
[31:41] | I sincerely hope y’all are friends with my husband. | 我真心希望你们是我丈夫的朋友 |
[31:43] | – Where is he? – I don’t know. | -他在哪儿 -我不知道 |
[31:44] | But I know somebody’s paying a million dollars to kill him. | 但我知道有人花一百万要杀他 |
[31:46] | And I might be able to help you figure out who. | 我也许能帮你们找出这人 |
[31:49] | So how about we make a deal? | 不如我们做个交易吧 |
[31:51] | Okay, according to Dixie, | 据迪克茜所言 |
[31:53] | the Albanians are selling Jack to a couple of brothers he left in a swamp. | 阿尔巴尼亚人把杰克卖给了他推进沼泽的一对兄弟 |
[31:56] | Let’s hope Duke put something about them in the files. | 希望杜克把这事写进报告了 |
[31:58] | Bet Jack never thought | 杰克肯定想不到 |
[31:59] | his life would hinge on his ability to fill out paperwork. | 他要靠自己写报告的能力救命了 |
[32:05] | Matty, I think we got a hit. | 马蒂 有发现 |
[32:06] | In 2009, Duke was transporting two Brazilian smugglers | 2009年 杜克押送两个巴西走私犯 |
[32:10] | through the bayou at night, when, quote, | 趁夜色从海湾经过时 他的原话是 |
[32:12] | “Things went kind of sideways, | “出了点岔子 |
[32:14] | due to nobody’s fault in particular, | 这事怪不得任何人 |
[32:15] | and I wound up tossing ’em both in the drink.” | 我最后把他们扔进了海湾” |
[32:18] | Do these smugglers have a name? | 知道走私犯的名字吗 |
[32:20] | Matheus and Gustavo Barbosa. | 马特耶斯和古斯塔博·巴博萨 |
[32:22] | They blew into New Orleans after the hurricane | 飓风过后 他们打入了新奥尔良 |
[32:24] | and put down roots. | 并在这儿扎了根 |
[32:24] | It looks like they’ve expanded from smuggling to real estate. | 他们似乎从走私业扩展到了房地产业 |
[32:27] | They’re buying up properties all over the city– | 他们的产业遍布全城 |
[32:29] | vacant lots, abandoned houses, | 空地 废弃房屋 |
[32:30] | a couple of car washes, a cemetery. | 几个洗车房 一个墓园 |
[32:33] | A cemetery? | 墓园 |
[32:34] | If I was gonna kill someone and hide the evidence, | 要是我想杀人毁尸 |
[32:35] | that would do the trick. | 就会选这里 |
[32:38] | Okay, Mac, SWAT’s in place, | 小麦 特警队已就位 |
[32:40] | and they’re not gonna move until I give them the green light. | 我下令后 他们才会行动 |
[32:43] | If our targets suspect anything suspicious, | 如果目标发现任何可疑情况 |
[32:45] | they can kill Dalton on-site. | 就会立即杀掉道尔顿 |
[32:47] | Any signs of the Albanians or Brazilians? | 看到阿尔巴尼亚人或是巴西人了吗 |
[32:49] | No. Everyone is resting peacefully on my end. | 没有 我这边没动静 |
[32:52] | But this place is huge, | 但这地方太大了 |
[32:53] | and we still don’t know if this is where the deal is going down for sure. | 我们还不确定 交易是否在这里进行 |
[32:58] | Matty, I got eyes on the Albanians. | 马蒂 我看到阿尔巴尼亚人了 |
[33:00] | Headed for the south exit. | 正朝南边出口驶去 |
[33:06] | Don’t move! Put your hands on the wheel! | 不准动 举起手来 |
[33:09] | Where I can see ’em! | 举起双手 |
[33:11] | – They’re not in the vehicle! – Where is he? | -他们不在车里 -他在哪儿 |
[33:14] | Duke. Where’s Duke? | 杜克呢 杜克在哪儿 |
[33:15] | Don’t know anyone by that name. | 不认识这个人 |
[33:17] | Where did the Barbosas take him? | 巴博萨把他带去哪儿了 |
[33:18] | Mac, there’s a crazy heat plume that just popped up on the sat feed. | 小麦 卫星图像刚监测到一大股浓烟 |
[33:21] | It’s in the southwest corner of the cemetery. | 在墓园西南角 |
[33:24] | Crematorium. | 火葬场 |
[33:32] | Hey, wait a minute, fellas! | 等下 各位 |
[33:33] | We can work something out, can’t we?! | 我们商量商量吧 |
[33:36] | Come on! | 有话好说 |
[34:02] | Well, Duke, | 杜克 |
[34:04] | I kind of always thought you’d get me killed one day. | 我一直都觉得 “你”总有一天会害死我 |
[34:06] | I just didn’t think it’d be… | 我只是没想到会是… |
[34:09] | today. | 今天 |
[34:18] | Mac, what are you doing? SWAT’s mobilizing an assault now. | 小麦 你干什么 特警队正准备突袭 |
[34:21] | Jack can’t wait, Matty. Incinerator’s already burning. | 杰克等不及了 马蒂 焚化炉已经着起来了 |
[34:23] | Follow his lead! Go, go, go! | 听他指挥 行动 |
[34:28] | Mac, we have no idea how many hostiles are in that building. | 小麦 我们不知道楼内有多少敌人 |
[34:30] | You have a plan to deal with that? | 你有计划应对吗 |
[34:32] | I’ll worry about that once I shut off the gas. | 我先断掉天然气 再想办法对付敌人 |
[34:34] | And how do you plan to do that? | 你打算怎么做 |
[34:35] | After Katrina, all gas lines in New Orleans were retrofitted | 飓风卡特里娜过后 新奥尔良的输气管道都经过了改造 |
[34:38] | with emergency shutoff valves in case of another disaster. | 以防灾难再次发生 都安装了紧急关闭阀门 |
[34:40] | And? | 所以呢 |
[34:44] | I’m about to be that disaster. | 我要人为制造一场灾难了 |
[35:00] | Come on, Mac. I need you now, buddy. | 快来啊 小麦 我现在需要你 |
[35:02] | I need you now more than ever. Mac. | 我现在最需要你了 小麦 |
[35:04] | Mac! Hey! Help! | 小麦 救命 |
[35:13] | Go, go, go! | 撤 快走 |
[35:19] | Shoot him. | 杀了他 |
[35:24] | Drop it! | 放下武器 |
[35:25] | – Drop it! – Don’t you move! | -放下武器 -不准动 |
[35:27] | Get down on your knees now! | 立刻跪下 |
[35:33] | Jack, I’m here! Hang on! | 杰克 我来了 坚持住 |
[35:34] | Mac, get me out of here! | 小麦 快救我出去 |
[35:41] | I’m coming! | 我来了 |
[35:59] | – You okay? – I don’t know, man. | -你没事吧 -我不知道 |
[36:00] | I was just on fire. You tell me. | 我身上刚着火了 你看我有事没事 |
[36:01] | – You look good to me. – Good? | -我觉得你没事 -没事吗 |
[36:05] | Let’s scratch that one off the bucket list. | 把这一项从遗愿清单上划掉吧 |
[36:07] | What? | 什么 |
[36:08] | Being burned alive, you know, I was… | “被活活烧死”这一项 我以前… |
[36:10] | I was kind of curious. | 我以前还挺好奇的 |
[36:14] | You’re insane, man. | 你真是有病啊 |
[36:16] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[36:17] | That was a mistake! | 就不该直接上手 |
[36:19] | Mac? | 小麦 |
[36:25] | Well, thanks for getting me out of there, buddy. | 谢谢你救我出来 兄弟 |
[36:27] | It was getting a little warm. | 当时真的有点烧灼感了 |
[36:30] | Easy with the tootsies there, bud. | 对我的脚趾温柔一点 |
[36:34] | So, what kind of gadget did you come up with to bust me out? | 你为救我出来 造了什么小玩意 |
[36:39] | Drove that Cadillac through the building, | 开着凯迪拉克撞向大楼 |
[36:41] | and then I pulled you out with my bare hands. | 徒手把你拉出来 |
[36:44] | Sounds like I’m rubbing off on you. | 你这是受我影响了啊 |
[36:45] | What, did you run out of paper clips and bubble gum or something? | 怎么 回形针和泡泡糖用光了吗 |
[36:48] | – Yeah. Something like that. – Thanks, man. | -嗯 差不多吧 -谢了 兄弟 |
[36:51] | Yeah. | 忘了你手有伤 |
[36:54] | Cute mittens, Blondie. | 手套真可爱 金发小子 |
[36:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[36:57] | You like my socks? | 你喜欢我的袜子吗 |
[36:58] | No, Jack. I was just kidding. | 不喜欢 杰克 我开玩笑呢 |
[37:00] | But, seriously, | 但说真的 |
[37:01] | you guys are lucky to be alive. | 你们能活下来 真是幸运 |
[37:03] | Unfortunately, Duke Jacoby can’t say the same thing, | 不幸的是 杜克·雅各比就没那么好运了 |
[37:06] | because he never made it out of that coffin. | 因为”他”没能逃出棺材 |
[37:09] | I just got off the phone with the CIA. | 我刚跟中情局通过电话 |
[37:11] | Duke Jacoby is now officially KIA. | 杜克·雅各比已正式确认身亡 |
[37:15] | Well, that is fantastic news. No offense. | 真是太好了 别介意 |
[37:17] | No, none taken. RIP. | 没事 愿逝者安息 |
[37:19] | No one’s happier seeing him in the rearview mirror than me. | 再也见不到”他” 没人比我更高兴了 |
[37:23] | But… what’s gonna happen to her? | 但是… 她会怎么样 |
[37:27] | Dixie Lee Jacoby will be buried here, | 迪克茜·李·雅各比会被埋葬在这里 |
[37:29] | right alongside her husband, Duke. | 和她的丈夫杜克埋在一起 |
[37:31] | But as far as the unidentified con woman in handcuffs over there, | 至于那个身份未知被铐住的女骗子 |
[37:35] | we’re gonna put her skills to good use. | 我们会善加利用她的本事 |
[37:37] | I just negotiated a deal to have her charges dropped | 我刚跟中情局达成协议 撤销对她的指控 |
[37:40] | in exchange for her helping the CIA to make better cover identities. | 作为交换 她会帮助中情局编造更靠谱的卧底身份 |
[37:44] | NOPD should be getting the word right… about… | 新奥尔良警局这会儿应该… |
[37:48] | – Okay. Copy. – now. | -收到 -接到通知了 |
[37:50] | Matty, that is the nicest thing you’ve ever done for me– thank you. | 马蒂 这是你为我做过最感人的事了 谢谢你 |
[37:55] | You must have left some brain cells back in that box, Dalton. | 你是把脑子落在棺材里了吧 道尔顿 |
[37:59] | I did it for national security, not for you. | 我这么做是出于国家安全考虑 不是为了你 |
[38:02] | Speaking of which, | 说到这个 |
[38:03] | the very first thing I am doing when we get home | 等我们一回到总部 |
[38:06] | is ordering a full review of your after action reports. | 我就要命人全面审查你的行动报告 |
[38:10] | Every last one. | 无一遗漏 |
[38:11] | Yeah, well, as horrible as that sounds, | 虽然听起来很恐怖 |
[38:12] | it’s better than being barbecued alive. | 也比火烤强 |
[38:13] | I look forward to what I’m sure will be an unending ass whooping. | 我很期待这顿免不了的暴揍 |
[38:19] | They told me you guys are responsible for my release. | 他们告诉我 多亏你们 我才能被释放 |
[38:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[38:24] | Thank her. | 谢谢她吧 |
[38:26] | Thank you. Seriously. | 谢谢你 真的 |
[38:29] | And for what it’s worth… | 无论如何… |
[38:31] | I am so sorry for everything I put you through. | 我很抱歉让你卷进来 受了这么多苦 |
[38:35] | That is so sweet. You’re so sweet. | 太暖心了 你真好 |
[38:38] | Apology accepted. | 接受道歉 |
[38:42] | Hey, Matty, | 马蒂 |
[38:42] | I think SWAT has some more questions about the seismic shutoff valves. | 特警队应该对地震关闭阀门还有些问题 |
[38:45] | Yeah, all over it. | 问题可多了 |
[38:52] | It’s Dawn. | 黎明了 |
[38:53] | Yeah. Yeah, I kind of figured that | 嗯 我想到了 |
[38:56] | – when I saw the sun coming up… – No. | -看到日出 我就… -不是 |
[38:57] | The first question that you asked me– that’s the answer. | 这是你问我的第一个问题的答案 |
[39:00] | My real name… it’s Dawn. | 我的真名是 道恩[黎明] |
[39:02] | Dawn. | 道恩 |
[39:05] | Pretty name for a pretty girl. Hi, I’m Jack. | 好名字配好姑娘 你好 我叫杰克 |
[39:06] | – Hi, Jack. – Hi. Nice to meet you. | -你好 杰克 -幸会 |
[39:08] | – Nice to meet you. – Dawn, walk with me, Dawn. | -幸会 -道恩 扶我一把 道恩 |
[39:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:12] | What’s your, what’s your last name, Dawn? | 你姓什么 道恩 |
[39:16] | Slow down, cowboy. | 悠着点 “猛男” |
[39:18] | You’re gonna have to buy me dinner first. | 你得先请我吃晚餐才行 |
[39:22] | Okay, I can do that. Can I borrow some money? | 没问题 能借点钱吗 |
[39:24] | Anything you want. | 你想怎样都行 |
[39:28] | RIP, Duke. | 逝者安息 杜克 |
[39:30] | We hardly knew ye. | 虽然生前也不怎么认识”你” |
[39:34] | Mac, Jack and Matty are wheels up in 10. | 小麦 杰克和马蒂十分钟后出发返回总部 |
[39:38] | Only a few more hours | 还有几小时 |
[39:38] | before Matty walks back through that door. | 马蒂就要回来了 |
[39:41] | And… have you thought about what you’re gonna say… | 你想好要怎么说了吗 |
[39:47] | or not say? | 还是不打算说 |
[39:50] | Look, Bozer, what you did was stupid and selfish, | 博兹 你的做法既愚蠢又自私 |
[39:54] | and… and shortsighted. | 目光短浅 |
[39:58] | But, after I decrypted your messages to Leanna… | 但是 我解密你和丽安娜的信息后… |
[40:02] | I may have read a few. | 看了其中几条 |
[40:04] | You did? | 是吗 |
[40:05] | It was kind of hard not to… | 挺难忍住不看… |
[40:08] | “Snuggle-bear.” | “熊宝宝” |
[40:10] | And the parts that didn’t make me want to throw up | 而其中没那么肉麻的内容 |
[40:12] | were actually really sweet. | 真的很甜蜜 |
[40:15] | So you’re not gonna turn me in? | 这么说 你不会告发我了 |
[40:17] | I don’t have to turn you in, | 我没必要告发你 |
[40:19] | because you’re never gonna get caught. | 因为你永远不会被逮住 |
[40:21] | Let me see your phone. | 把你手机给我 |
[40:25] | I built you guys a way more encrypted app. | 我为你们俩开发了一个更加密性更强的应用 |
[40:27] | Completely undetectable on the Phoenix network. | 在凤凰网络中完全检测不到 |
[40:30] | Which means this conversation right here… | 也就是说 我们这段对话… |
[40:33] | never happened. | 从没发生过 |
[40:38] | Riley. Riley! | 莱丽 莱丽 |
[40:41] | Thank you, Riley. | 谢谢你 莱丽 |
[40:52] | Jack Dalton, | 杰克·达尔顿 |
[40:53] | I like your style. | 我喜欢你的装饰风格 |
[40:57] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[41:00] | Hey, do you like Bruce Willis? | 你喜欢布鲁斯·威利斯吗 |
[41:02] | I love Bruce Willis. He is so hot. | 我超爱布鲁斯·威利斯 他太帅了 |
[41:06] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[41:08] | You want to have a Die Hard marathon in the bedroom? | 你想和我在卧室体验一次”虎胆龙威”吗 |
[41:11] | Yeah. | 求之不得 |
[41:13] | “Welcome to the party, pal” | “派对开场了” |
[41:36] | 怎么说呢 我爱干这一行 爱你 雅各比夫人 | |
[41:46] | No. | 不要啊 |
[41:47] | She robbed me? | 她洗劫了我家 |
[41:52] | Not again. No, please. | 别又这样啊 不要啊 |
[41:55] | She better not have taken my dad’s dog tags. | 她最好没把我爸的军籍牌拿走 |
[42:04] | 拜托 道尔顿 我没那么坏 |