时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Mr. Fletcher? Mr. Henry Fletcher? | 弗莱彻先生 亨利·弗莱彻先生 |
[00:06] | He’s got a gun, Mac! | 他有枪 小麦 |
[00:09] | Looks like our boy Henry was quite the hit man. | 看来亨利是个杀手啊 |
[00:11] | Henry’s on lockdown. There’s no sign of Murdoc anywhere in the city. | 亨利已被关押 不见魔多克的踪迹 |
[00:22] | Henry! Such a pleasure to finally meet you. | 亨利 终于见到你了 |
[00:25] | See, I’m starting my own business venture. | 是这样 我开始自立门户了 |
[00:27] | A little collective, if you will. | 搞了一个小集团吧 |
[00:29] | And you are my first recruit. | 你将是第一个我招入麾下的手下 |
[00:35] | – Jaguar! – Panther! | -美洲豹 -黑豹 |
[00:36] | A wolverine! And not Hugh Jackman– the animal. | 狼獾 不是”金刚狼” 是动物 |
[00:39] | A bear! | 熊 |
[00:40] | A tiger! | 老虎 |
[00:41] | – Tiger-bear. – Man, what the hell is a tiger-bear? | – 老虎熊 -大哥 “老虎熊”是个什么存在 |
[00:42] | It’s a criss-cross. | 杂交物种 |
[00:43] | – Had to kill one with my bare hands once. – What? | -我有次还徒手干死一只 -啥玩意儿 |
[00:46] | Mac, we talked about this. | 小麦 我们说过了 |
[00:47] | No props. | 不能使用道具 |
[00:48] | I thought you said he was smart. | 你不是说他很聪明吗 |
[00:50] | Time’s up! | 到时间了 |
[00:51] | – What? – Girls rule. | -什么 -妹子们赢了 |
[00:53] | Boys don’t. | 汉子们惨败 |
[00:55] | Fridge. | 冰箱 |
[00:55] | – What? – The word was refrigerator. | -啥 -那个词是”冰箱” |
[00:56] | Refrigerator? | 冰箱 |
[00:58] | Mac, in what parallel dimension do refrigerators have claws? | 小麦 哪个世界里的冰箱有爪子啊 |
[01:01] | You milking a cow? | 你是挤牛奶吗 |
[01:02] | I was tracing the shape of the evaporator coils | 我模仿的是每个冰箱后面 |
[01:05] | on the back of every refrigerator. | 都有的蒸发器盘管 |
[01:07] | Nobody knows what that is, dude. | 鬼知道那是什么啊 老兄 |
[01:10] | How are you a genius everywhere else and so bad at this stuff? | 你一个绝世天才 怎么玩这个游戏这么弱 |
[01:12] | We discussed this, Mac. | 我们说过了 小麦 |
[01:13] | Keep it simple and nontechnical. | 模仿要简单明了 别扯技术 |
[01:15] | It’s charades, not How It’s Made. | 这是猜字游戏 不是”造物小百科” |
[01:18] | Yeah, I get lost in the details. | 好吧 我想多了 |
[01:19] | Fellas, let’s go now. | 兄弟们 我们加油啊 |
[01:22] | The girls are cleaning our clocks. | 妹子们正虐我们呢 |
[01:23] | I think you mean cleaned, Jack. | 你是说完虐你们了吧 杰克 |
[01:24] | – The ladies have cleaned your clocks. – We’re going to 20, right? | -妹子们已经完虐你们了 -二十分才结束呢 |
[01:26] | 17 to two, Jack. | 17比2 杰克 |
[01:29] | So you’re saying there’s a chance? | 意思就是 我们还有赢面喽 |
[01:30] | No. Really, I’m just embarrassed for you at this point. | 没有 你的老脸已经丢尽了 |
[01:33] | Embarrassed? Come on now, fellas. | 丢脸 兄弟们 |
[01:34] | – We’re getting our second wind, right? – Right. | -我们重振精神了吧 -对 |
[01:36] | Speaking of seconds, who wants a refill? | 说到重新 谁要续杯 |
[01:37] | Yeah, I’ll help you. | 我来帮你 |
[01:39] | You got to be drunk to figure out what he’s doing. | 不喝醉了 根本看不出他模仿的是啥 |
[01:41] | And what’s with that soap opera stopwatch? It’s not regulation. | 拿个加戏的秒表干什么 又不是正规比赛 |
[01:43] | – It’s an antique. – I like it. | -这是古董表 -我喜欢 |
[01:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:46] | Do you want to take it apart and see how it works? | 你想拆开来看下里面的构造吗 |
[01:48] | You’re much better at that than charades. | 你在这方面可比猜字谜厉害多了 |
[01:52] | – What’s with the Kool-Aid smile? – Yeah! | -怎么笑得这么迷离 -是吧 |
[01:56] | It is amazing how much you amuse yourself. | 你这种自娱自乐精神 让人拜服 |
[01:58] | But it’s awesome how amused you guys are by my amusement. | 但把你们都逗乐了 就行了 |
[02:02] | I know what you’re doing, Riley. | 我知道你打什么主意 莱丽 |
[02:04] | – I’m getting everyone refills. – No, no. | -给大家续杯吗 -不不 |
[02:06] | Inviting your mom to charades tonight? | 你今晚找你妈一起过来玩儿 |
[02:08] | It’s just like when Susan and Sharon | 这就像苏珊和莎伦 |
[02:09] | recreated their parents’ first date at Martinelli’s. | 使其父母重现第一次约会时的场景一样 |
[02:12] | – Okay, try again, but with different words. – The Parent Trap. | -你重新组织一下语言 讲人话 -《天生一对 》 |
[02:14] | You might not be identical twins with yourself, | 虽然和剧中不同 你不是双胞胎 |
[02:17] | but I know you invited your mom here tonight | 但你今晚邀请你妈过来 |
[02:19] | to try to rekindle whatever spark there might have been between us. | 是想让我和你妈重燃爱火吧 |
[02:22] | Who you think you are, Hayley Mills? | 你以为你是”海莉·米尔斯”[61年版女主]吗 |
[02:25] | You mean Lindsay Lohan? | 你是说”琳赛·洛翰”[98版女主]吧 |
[02:26] | I’m not talking about the reboot. | 我不是说翻拍版 |
[02:27] | – Reboots never work. – That one worked. | -翻拍只会毁经典 -那部就翻拍成功了 |
[02:29] | The point is, I’ve seen the movie too many times. | 重点是 那部电影 我看了太多遍了 |
[02:32] | – It’s not going to happen. – Okay. | -你的算盘打不响了 -好吧 |
[02:34] | Between Sarah last year and Dixie last week, | 去年莎拉的事 还有上周迪克茜的事 |
[02:37] | you’ve had your share of heartbreaks. | 你受的情伤够多了 |
[02:38] | So has Mom. | 我妈也是 |
[02:40] | Now that’s she’s thinking about moving back to L.A., | 她现在考虑搬回洛杉矶 |
[02:42] | would it really be so bad if you two gave it another shot? | 如果你们俩能再续旧情 不也挺好吗 |
[02:46] | I… | 我… |
[02:47] | Saved by the pizza guy. But think about it, yeah? | 披萨小哥来的”巧”啊 你考虑一下吧 |
[02:56] | Hi, does Angus MacGyver live here? | 安格斯·麦凯弗住在这里吗 |
[02:59] | Hands in the air. | 举起手 |
[03:01] | On your knees. On your knees. | 跪下 跪下 |
[03:04] | You move and I’ll kill you. Shake him down, Bozer. | 你敢动 我就杀了你 搜身 博兹 |
[03:06] | – Jack? – Mom, just stay behind me. | -杰克 -妈 待在我身后 |
[03:07] | – What’s going on? – We’ll explain later. | -怎么回事 -我稍后再解释 |
[03:09] | He’s clean. | 他没带武器 |
[03:11] | Murdoc was right. You really do live here. | 魔多克说得对 你真住在这里 |
[03:14] | You know, it’s-it’s not very secure. | 这里安保不怎么样啊 |
[03:17] | – Where is Murdoc? – He’s probably just a distraction. | -魔多克呢 -这可能只是声东击西 |
[03:19] | I know my word doesn’t mean much, | 我知道我的话不可信 |
[03:21] | but I promise you, Murdoc is nowhere near us. | 但我保证 魔多克远在千里之外 |
[03:24] | I came alone and unarmed. | 我没带武器 独自前来 |
[03:27] | So why are you here? | 你为何事而来 |
[03:28] | We have something very important to discuss, | 有要事相商 |
[03:31] | and trust me, | 信我 |
[03:32] | you’re going to want to hear what I have to say. | 这事 你们非听不可 |
[03:57] | All right. | 好了 |
[03:58] | You know, this is all so unnecessary. | 没必要这样对我 |
[04:00] | I just came here to show you something. | 我就是来给你们看点东西 |
[04:03] | Then show us. | 那就看吧 |
[04:05] | You said you’d explain later. It’s later, sweetie. | 你说你稍后解释 现在该解释了 亲爱的 |
[04:08] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[04:09] | Mom, I know you have a lot of questions. | 妈 你知道你有一肚子疑问 |
[04:11] | I just need you to be patient right now, okay? | 你再耐心等一下 好吗 |
[04:17] | Well, Murdoc sure doesn’t look happy. | 魔多克看起来不开心啊 |
[04:19] | You’ll regret this! | 你会后悔的 |
[04:21] | Yeah, well, with Murdoc, looks can be deceiving. | 但别忘了 魔多克演技一流 |
[04:23] | Get me out! Now! | 赶紧放了我 |
[04:25] | – What’s this about? – Revenge. | -什么套路 -复仇 |
[04:29] | Well, before Murdoc recruited me into his growing collective, | 魔多克招我进他的集团之前 |
[04:32] | I had a pretty good life hiding in plain sight. | 我隐藏在别人眼皮底下干坏事的生活很滋润 |
[04:35] | Murdoc outed you. | 魔多克将你挂出来了 |
[04:37] | Boo-hoo. | 好惨 |
[04:38] | You’re in the wrong place for sympathy, pal. | 你找错地方博同情了 |
[04:40] | You said Murdoc recruited you to a collective. | 你说魔多克将你招入了他的集团之中 |
[04:42] | – So there’s more of you? – Yes. | -还有更多你这样的杀手吗 -对 |
[04:45] | And each one of them has a story just like mine. | 每个人都有和我一样的经历 |
[04:48] | Come on. You expect us to believe there’s an anti-Justice League | 胡扯 你要我们相信 有一个”反正义联盟” |
[04:51] | that got tired of the exposure and just turned on him? | 不愿再过被通缉的生活 于是反叛了 |
[04:53] | – Is that it? – Precisely. | -是这样吗 -一点没错 |
[04:54] | And I’m here to offer you a deal. | 我是来谈条件的 |
[04:57] | In 12 hours, we are willing to hand Murdoc over to you. | 12个小时之内 我们愿意把魔多克交给你们 |
[05:02] | All we ask in return is $10 million in cash and… | 我只要一千万现金 还有… |
[05:06] | – Is that all? – I’m not done. | -就这样吗 -我还没说完 |
[05:09] | The only agents allowed at the exchange are you two. | 只能你们两个去交易 |
[05:13] | After the exchange, no one follows us. | 交易过后 不能追踪我们 |
[05:16] | We walk away clean. | 不能再抓捕我们 |
[05:18] | I’ll give you a few minutes to discuss, | 我给你们几分钟商量一下 |
[05:20] | but the clock is ticking. | 但赶紧决定吧 |
[05:24] | As you can imagine, we have other interested parties. | 你们也能想到 还有其它买家对他感兴趣 |
[05:28] | We don’t need a few minutes. | 我们不用商量 |
[05:29] | This is a trap, plain and simple. | 这是个圈套 显而易见 |
[05:31] | It might be, but it’s also the best lead | 也许是吧 但这么多月来 |
[05:33] | that we’ve had on Murdoc in months. | 这是抓住魔多克的最佳线索了 |
[05:35] | If there’s even a remote chance that taking this deal | 如果同意交易能将他抓捕归案 |
[05:38] | leads him back to federal custody, | 即使希望渺茫 |
[05:40] | well, then we have to take it. | 我们也得试一下 |
[05:42] | But what about this collective? | 那他的集团怎么办 |
[05:43] | Taking this deal means helping every killer murdoc recruited go free. | 同意交易 就是帮魔多克麾下的杀手们逍遥法外 |
[05:47] | And in exchange, we get Murdoc. | 换来的结果是 我们抓到魔多克 |
[05:48] | I can’t believe you guys are actually considering this. | 你们竟然真考虑这个提议啊 |
[05:53] | We’re going to trust a former fifth-grade teacher/ professional killer? | 我们要相信一个前任小学老师兼职业杀手吗 |
[05:58] | Why am I the only one feeling duped here? | 怎么只有我觉得这是个骗局啊 |
[06:00] | You’re not, Jack. But Murdoc is the big fish here. | 你感觉没错 杰克 但魔多克才是首要目标 |
[06:03] | – So you’re cool with this? – Yes. | -你同意这么做吗 -对 |
[06:05] | Well, you’re making it hard to uphold that Wookiee life debt. | 你对我有救命之恩 我很为难哎 |
[06:09] | But if you’re in, yeah, I’m in. Let’s do it. | 但如果你同意 我也同意 来吧 |
[06:12] | Looks like you got yourself a deal. | 我们谈成了 |
[06:14] | But I promise you this– | 但我向你保证 |
[06:16] | if you double-cross us, | 如果你对我们使诈 |
[06:18] | you will be the very first person I hunt down. | 我一定会追捕你到天涯海角 |
[06:23] | Lovely. | “真好” |
[06:25] | I’ll be in touch with the deets. | 我稍后会把交易详情告诉你们 |
[06:30] | You mind? | 可以走了吗 |
[06:31] | Get out of here. | 赶紧滚 |
[06:34] | See you tomorrow, gentlemen. | 我们明天见 两位 |
[06:37] | Now could somebody tell me what’s going on? | 谁来告诉我到底是怎么回事 |
[06:40] | We just made a deal with the Devil to catch Satan himself. | 我们刚刚为了抓住撒旦 跟魔鬼做了交易 |
[06:44] | That’s what’s going on. | 就是这么回事 |
[06:53] | Think you brought enough stuff? | 你没少带啊 |
[06:55] | For the doc? Hell no. | 对付”魔头” 这些还不够 |
[06:57] | This whole thing still feels hinky to me. | 我还是觉得这里面有猫腻 |
[06:59] | You know, back in the day, there’s a mutiny, | 以前在古代 船员发生反叛 |
[07:01] | make the guy walk the plank. | 会逼迫那个人自己跳下海 |
[07:02] | I mean, why would Fletcher just hand Murdoc over to us, huh? | 弗莱彻怎么会这么轻易把魔多克交给我们 |
[07:06] | Want me to tell you why? ‘Cause he wants us dead. | 要我来说吗 因为他想干掉我们 |
[07:08] | That’s why. It’s a big old bear trap. | 这就是原因 这就是个大陷阱 |
[07:11] | I know, Jack. That’s why you’re not the only one who came prepared. | 我知道 杰克 所以我也有所准备 |
[07:15] | – You brought something, too, huh? – Yeah. | -你也带家伙了吗 -对 |
[07:17] | Please, tell me it’s a death ray. | 一定要是个死光射线机 |
[07:19] | No. It is a portable gas chromatograph. | 不 这是个便携式气相色谱仪 |
[07:22] | So it takes samples from the air | 从空气中采样 |
[07:24] | and it scans them for explosive particulate matter. | 检测其是否含有爆炸性颗粒物质 |
[07:28] | – So it’s a bomb detector? – Yeah. | -炸弹检测器吗 -对 |
[07:29] | Why didn’t you say that? | 你直说不就完了吗 |
[07:31] | – I-I thought I did. – No, you didn’t. | -我说得很直接了 -你拐了山路十八弯 |
[07:36] | 妈 我们得谈谈 | |
[07:39] | I’m sorry that your mom got dragged into this. | 我很遗憾让你妈看到了这事 |
[07:40] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[07:42] | On a scale from the time I got my belly button pierced | 惊恐程度上 从我穿了肚脐环 |
[07:44] | to the time she got kidnapped by people who wanted me to hack the NSA? | 到有人想让我黑进国安局而绑架她那次来说 |
[07:49] | Mainly she has a lot of questions I’m not allowed to answer. | 她就是有很多我无法回答的疑问 |
[07:51] | But occupational hazard, right? | 但干这行就免不了这种坏处 对吧 |
[07:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:55] | Riley, what do you see at the location Fletcher gave? | 莱丽 弗莱彻提供的地址 你能看到什么 |
[07:59] | What the hell just happened? | 这是怎么回事 |
[08:00] | You kidding me? I think the comms just went out. | 我靠 我们刚失去通讯了 |
[08:03] | I just lost all sat feed and cell signal in the area. | 那个区域的所有卫星信号和手机信号都被切断了 |
[08:05] | So, Mac and Jack are heading to a meeting with Murdoc, | 这么说 小麦和杰克去见魔多克 |
[08:08] | and at least one other psychopath, | 以及至少一个变态杀手 |
[08:09] | and we don’t even have eyes on them? | 而我们监控不到他们吗 |
[08:10] | Cell phones are down, too. It’s got to be the collective. | 手机也没信号了 肯定是那个集团搞得鬼 |
[08:12] | I guess Fletcher was serious when he said just us. | 看来弗莱彻要求仅限我俩去 不是说笑 |
[08:14] | Riley, I don’t care what it takes, | 莱丽 不管用什么方法 |
[08:16] | you get us eyes back on our boys. | 让他俩回到我们的视线 |
[08:18] | Big old bear trap. | 一个大陷阱 |
[08:19] | We know what we were getting into. | 我们对此早有心理准备了 |
[08:41] | I’m not seeing anybody. | 我没看见人 |
[08:43] | Your little doohickey picking anything up yet? | 你那个小玩意儿检测到什么了吗 |
[08:46] | No, but… | 没有 但… |
[08:50] | I think they’re here. | 他们来了 |
[09:02] | Morning, gents. | 早 先生们 |
[09:04] | I trust you two are alone. | 你们俩是自己来的吧 |
[09:06] | As you can see, I am not. | 而我不是 |
[09:10] | But if you both behave yourselves, | 但如果你们俩不耍花招 |
[09:13] | you get to go home with a prize. | 你们就能把”大奖”拿回家了 |
[09:20] | MacGyver, how I have dreamed of our reunion. | 麦凯弗 我想死你啦 |
[09:23] | Though my dream didn’t include these. | 不过这不是我预想的见面方式 |
[09:26] | Cash first. | 先给钱 |
[09:29] | How about no? | 想得挺美 |
[09:30] | You’re not seeing one single dollar till we have Cuckoo-Ka-Choo in custody. | 你不把这个疯子交给我们 一分钱都别想见到 |
[09:35] | Well, I’m afraid that won’t work. | 恕难从命 |
[09:36] | You see, I don’t trust you. | 我可不信任你们 |
[09:39] | How can you not trust us? We’re the good guys. | 这有什么可不信的 我们是好人 |
[09:41] | How about a show of good faith and we meet in the middle? | 不如大家都让一步 同时走到中间 |
[10:09] | Careful, Angus. I’m quite ticklish. | 轻点 安格斯 我怕痒 |
[10:14] | Pleasure doing business with you. | 交易愉快 |
[10:16] | And, Murdoc, if turning you in didn’t pay so well, | 魔多克 如果不是因为有人愿意花重金买你 |
[10:20] | I’d have killed you myself. | 我会亲手杀了你 |
[10:22] | Remember that. | 记住这点 |
[10:25] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[10:30] | You drive, Mac. I got him. | 你开车 小麦 我负责他 |
[10:35] | Do me a favor, Looney Tunes. | 帮个忙 “兔巴哥” |
[10:37] | Anything for you, Jack. | 愿意效劳 杰克 |
[10:38] | Ditch the creepy smile | 别再露出诡异的笑容了 |
[10:39] | or I’ll hop back there and slap it off your face. | 不然我就到后面扇你几下 让你笑不出来 |
[10:42] | I’m sensing some anger, Jack. | 我感觉你有些怒气 杰克 |
[10:44] | Still mad at me for killing your friend last Christmas? | 还在为上次圣诞我杀了你朋友的事而生气吗 |
[10:47] | How was, Cage’s funeral, by the way? | 话说凯姬的葬礼怎么样啊 |
[10:49] | I meant to send flowers. | 我本来想送花圈的 |
[10:51] | Well, I hate to break it to you, but she’s still alive. | 我也不想打击你 但她还活着 |
[10:53] | Yeah, I guess you’ll have to erase that notch off your belt, fruit loop. | 看来你失手了 “失心疯” |
[10:56] | Really? That’s surprising. | 是吗 好意外呢 |
[10:59] | He just told you you’re not nearly as good as you think you are, | 他刚告诉你 你没有想象中那么厉害 |
[11:01] | and by nightfall you’ll be back in a ten-by-ten, | 而等傍晚时 你就会又回到监牢里了 |
[11:04] | so what are you smiling about? | 所以你还乐什么 |
[11:07] | Just daydreaming. | 白日做梦 自娱自乐 |
[11:10] | Do you remember when you were a kid, | 你记得小时候 |
[11:11] | and you’d be playing in your backyard, | 在后院里面玩儿 |
[11:14] | and you come across a spider, | 你遇见一只蜘蛛 |
[11:15] | and you scoop it into your hand, take it inside, | 抓到手里 带回屋里 |
[11:19] | and you spend hours alone in your room | 然后几个小时不出房门 |
[11:20] | pulling its legs off, one by one by one, | 在里面拔掉它的腿 一个接一个 |
[11:25] | until it can’t move anymore. | 直到它不能动为止 |
[11:27] | And-and then just when this creature’s reached peak terror, | 然后等这只小生物惊恐到极限时 |
[11:30] | you’d squish it into jelly with your thumb. | 你用拇指将它捏碎 |
[11:34] | Seriously? | 能不能行了 |
[11:36] | What? I’m the only one that did that? | 只有我这么干吗 |
[11:38] | Does this disturbing trip down memory lane have a point? | 你说这么一段不悦的经历 有什么寓意吗 |
[11:40] | Of course. | 当然有了 |
[11:41] | There’s always a point, MacGyver. | 必须有寓意 麦凯弗 |
[11:43] | I am smiling, Jack, | 杰克 我笑 |
[11:45] | because when I catch those people who handed me over to you, | 是因为等我抓到那些把我交给你们的人 |
[11:49] | I’m going to play with them the same way I did my spiders. | 我会像对付蜘蛛那样 折磨死他们 |
[11:54] | Let me shoot him. | 让我一枪崩了他吧 |
[11:55] | – No. – Please? | -不行 -求你了 |
[11:57] | I-I know in my heart it’s the right thing to do. | 我打心底里知道这么做才对 |
[11:59] | You know, you have an inflated sense of your own importance there, Doc. | 你自视甚高了 “魔头” |
[12:05] | Mother always said I was special. | 我妈总说我很特别 |
[12:17] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[12:23] | Going for a ride in a whirlybird. | 坐直升机走啊 |
[12:25] | #Fun. | 微话题 真有趣 |
[12:26] | Zip it. | 闭嘴吧 |
[12:29] | What is that? | 什么情况 |
[12:33] | Run. Run! | 跑 快跑 |
[12:59] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[13:01] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[13:03] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[13:04] | I’m a little woozy, but I’m still breathing. | 我有些眩晕 但还活着 |
[13:06] | I’m fine, too, over here. Thanks for asking. | 我也没事 “谢谢关心” |
[13:09] | Shut up. Nobody cares. | 闭嘴吧 谁管你死活 |
[13:12] | Okay, I’m gonna go out on a limb and say that was not an accident. | 我来大胆猜一下 刚才不是意外 |
[13:15] | We got to get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[13:17] | Yeah, well, that thing’s trashed. | 那辆车废了 |
[13:18] | We’re not going anywhere in that. | 没法开着走了 |
[13:20] | Your insurance rates are going to absolutely skyrocket. | 车和飞机都毁了 保险费这下要飙升了 |
[13:22] | I thought I told you to… | 我告诉你了… |
[13:25] | Take cover now! | 找地方掩蔽 |
[13:43] | Who is this guy? | 这家伙是谁啊 |
[13:44] | Friend of yours? | 你朋友吗 |
[13:45] | We both know I don’t have friends. | 我们都知道 我没朋友 |
[13:48] | We got to get out of here now. | 我们得赶紧离开这里 |
[13:50] | Go, go, go! | 走 快走 |
[14:08] | What’s so funny? | 你笑什么 |
[14:09] | What are you laughing at? | 你笑什么笑 |
[14:11] | This was all part of your plan, wasn’t it, crime genius, huh? | 这都是你布的局吧 “犯罪大师” |
[14:13] | Dangling yourself out there as bait to get us all blown up. | 用自己作饵 想让我们都被炸飞 |
[14:15] | Ha, ha, ha, very funny. | “真好笑” |
[14:17] | Come on, Jackie boy, you know me better than that. | 拜托 杰克小哥 你知道我不是这种人 |
[14:19] | If I was behind this, | 如果这是我设的局 |
[14:20] | you’d both be chained to that helicopter as it burned in midair, right, huh? | 你们就会被绑在直升机上 半空中炸飞了 |
[14:23] | I don’t know. | 怎么说呢 |
[14:24] | Face-to-face, | 面对面 |
[14:25] | screaming in absolute terror as you plummet to a beayutiful, fiery death. | 在火焰之中 惊恐地尖叫 绚烂地死去 |
[14:29] | What is the matter with you? | 你是不是有病啊 |
[14:30] | I’m just spitballing here, but you get the point. | 就是随口一说 你懂我意思 |
[14:33] | Come on. If this was a double-cross, | 想想吧 如果这是个局 |
[14:34] | the worst one in the history of double-crosses. | 也是最没水准的局了 |
[14:36] | Yeah. | 也是 |
[14:38] | Yeah. Fletcher took our money | 对 弗莱彻拿了我们的钱 |
[14:39] | and he circled back to kill this toolbox himself. | 又回来要干掉这个混蛋了 |
[14:42] | And that’s a win-win right there. | 这对他来说是双赢 |
[14:43] | Wait, look, there’s another possibility here. Fletcher. | 等下 还有其它可能 弗莱彻 |
[14:45] | He said that there were other interested parties who wanted Murdoc, | 他说还有别人想要魔多克 |
[14:47] | so maybe he went to someone else before he came to us. | 所以他来找我们之前 可能去找过别人 |
[14:51] | Yeah, and then that certain someone tracked Fletcher to kill Murdoc himself. | 而这个人追踪了弗莱彻 准备动手干掉魔多克 |
[14:55] | It’s a whole lot cheaper that way. | 这样更省钱 |
[14:57] | So the real question is, Murdoc, who wants you dead? | 所以真正的问题是 魔多克 谁想要你的命 |
[14:59] | Pull up a chair, boys, this could take a while. | 坐下吧 名单太长 要说很久 |
[15:01] | We ain’t pulling up no chair. | 谁还要在这里待着 |
[15:02] | We’re going to figure this out on the plane on the way back to the Phoenix. | 回凤凰基金会的路上 再慢慢说吧 |
[15:06] | Come on. | 走 |
[15:15] | Take him. | 你带着他 |
[15:16] | I got him. | 我抓住了 |
[15:18] | Cell phone towers are still down. | 还是没有信号 |
[15:20] | Great, so we’re on our own with Murdoc | 这下好了 我们没有外援 带着魔多克 |
[15:21] | and his soon-to-be-dead, unidentified friend. | 还有他半只脚踏进棺材 来历不明的朋友 |
[15:24] | Again, not my friend. | 再说一次 不是我朋友 |
[15:25] | Well, whoever he is, he can’t be far behind. | 不管他是谁 应该快追上来了 |
[15:27] | We need to figure out who we’re dealing with here, Mac. Pronto. | 我们得赶快弄清对方的身份 |
[15:29] | If we can take a picture of him and somehow get it to Phoenix, | 如果能拍下他 想办法将照片传到总部 |
[15:31] | then they can run facial recognition. | 就能通过面部识别查出对方是谁了 |
[15:32] | How the hell we supposed to do that? | 我们要怎么做到啊 |
[15:34] | We can’t get close enough to the Terminator without being terminated. | 要足够靠近”终结者” 很难不被他”了结”啊 |
[15:37] | – What? – Set a trap. | -怎么了 -设个陷阱 |
[15:40] | Come on, nature photographers use lures to take photos of dangerous animals. | 自然摄影师都用诱饵来拍摄危险动物 |
[15:43] | This is no different. | 一个道理 |
[15:45] | Draw the man out. | 把那个人引出来 |
[15:46] | Set your camera to record and autosend | 开启手机录像 设置自动发送 |
[15:48] | and then when cell towers are working again, voila? | 等手机信号恢复 不就完事了吗 |
[15:50] | The video will wing its way across the country to dear Matilda. | 这段视频就会飞向亲爱的马蒂尔达那里了 |
[15:55] | Sound about right, Angus? | 这招不错吧 安格斯 |
[15:56] | Actually, that’s exactly what I had in mind. | 讲真 这正是我的想法 |
[15:58] | Great minds, MacGyver. Great minds. | 英雄所见略同啊 麦凯弗 |
[16:00] | Jack, I need your phone. | 杰克 把你的手机给我 |
[16:01] | No way, man. Smash your own damn cell phone. | 没门 拿你自己的手机搞 |
[16:03] | Mine got toasted when the helicopter went snap-crackle-pop. | 直升机爆炸时 我手机报废了 |
[16:05] | Fellas, whatever we’re planning on doing, you may want to hurry things along. | 两位 想做什么 就抓紧时间做吧 |
[16:09] | This way. | 这边 |
[16:10] | Who is this guy? | 这是何方神圣啊 |
[16:48] | People, I’ve got operatives in the field that I can’t see or talk to. | 各位 我完全不知道执行任务的特工目前是什么状态 |
[16:52] | Where are we on restoring my comms and sat feed? | 通讯和卫星信号恢复得怎么样了 |
[16:55] | The cell company just got two of their towers working again. | 两个信号塔刚恢复了 |
[16:59] | Hang on. Mac’s phone just synced a large video file to the cloud. | 等下 小麦的手机刚向云端上传了一个大的视频文件 |
[17:04] | Okay. Not sure if you guys are gonna get this before we’re dead, | 不知道你们能不能赶在我们死前 看到这段视频 |
[17:07] | but we still have Murdoc. | 魔多克还在我们手里 |
[17:08] | Someone’s trying to kill us. | 有人想杀掉我们 |
[17:09] | And if this works, you’re about to get a real good look at him. | 如果这个办法有用 你们马上就会看到他是谁了 |
[17:12] | We need to go right now, buddy. Let’s go. | 我们得走了 快走 |
[17:13] | Okay, got it. | 好 |
[17:15] | Fast-forward. | 快进 |
[17:19] | Okay, stop. | 停下 |
[17:20] | Take a screen grab and run that through facial rec. | 截图 进行面部识别 |
[17:23] | We’ve got a new player in the game, | 有新人来搅局了 |
[17:25] | and I want to know exactly who he is. | 给我查出他是谁 |
[17:31] | Okay, looks like cell phone service is back up. | 好了 手机信号恢复了 |
[17:33] | We need to let the Phoenix know we’re still alive. | 我们得通知总部 我们还活着 |
[17:35] | Why don’t you just kill that nice woman | 你怎么不直接杀了那个女人 |
[17:37] | – and steal her cell phone? – No. | -拿走她的手机 -不行 |
[17:39] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:39] | I don’t know how you two get anything accomplished. | 我不知道你们怎么办成事的 |
[17:42] | We’re in a public library. We don’t need a phone. | 我们在公关图书馆里 不用手机 |
[17:46] | – Guys. – Mac, Jack. | -各位 -小麦 杰克 |
[17:47] | It’s a big relief to see you. | 见到你们还活着 总算松了口气 |
[17:48] | I’m sending you new exfil coordinates. | 我把新的撤离地点发给你 |
[17:50] | A team should be there in four hours. | 四小时后 就会有人接你们 |
[17:53] | Okay, good. We’ll lay low. | 好 我们会先躲起来 |
[17:54] | Matty. | 马蒂 |
[17:56] | I just want to say how nice it is seeing you again. | 我就是想说 再次见面真好啊 |
[17:59] | Shut it, Pennywise. The adults are talking. | 闭嘴吧 “小丑” 大人谈正事呢 |
[18:01] | Did you guys get my video? | 你们收到我发的视频了吗 |
[18:02] | We did. | 收到了 |
[18:03] | But we didn’t get any hits on facial rec. | 但我们没查出这人的身份 |
[18:05] | Maybe Murdoc knows him. | 也许魔多克认识 |
[18:07] | Send us the photo. | 把照片发过来 |
[18:14] | This is gonna be fun. | 这下有意思了 |
[18:16] | Matty, I think we’re in business. | 马蒂 应该行了 |
[18:17] | Our psycho recognizes your psycho. | 这个变态认识那个变态 |
[18:20] | Okay, who is this guy? | 这个人是谁 |
[18:21] | Why does he want you dead? | 他为什么想要你的命 |
[18:22] | This… is Nicholas Helman. | 这是尼古拉斯·赫尔曼 |
[18:25] | Is that name supposed to mean something? | 这名字有什么不寻常的意思吗 |
[18:30] | Means you might as well start digging three graves | 意思就是 还是挖三个坟坑吧 |
[18:32] | because that’s the man who trained me. | 因为这是我师父 |
[18:35] | He taught me everything I know. | 他教会我怎么做一个出色的杀手 |
[18:39] | You think I’m bad? | 你觉得我坏吗 |
[18:42] | You ain’t seen nothing yet. | 跟他比 我根本不算什么 |
[19:02] | Okay, so, what’s the deal with this guy hunting you? | 这个人为什么追杀你 |
[19:05] | There’s got to be a good reason he wants you dead so bad. | 他这么想让你死 肯定有原因 |
[19:07] | It’s quite sad, actually. | 其实是个悲伤的故事 |
[19:09] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[19:10] | Helman and I were on a job together, | 我和赫尔曼一起执行了一个任务 |
[19:12] | taking out a senator’s kids with a car bomb. | 用汽车炸弹炸死一个参议员的孩子 |
[19:15] | Standard stuff, really. | 就日常杀人那一套 |
[19:17] | Helman was under the car securing the device, | 赫尔曼当时在车底安装炸弹 |
[19:19] | when the children came out early. | 那个孩子提前出来了 |
[19:21] | Now, this was a high-paying gig. | 这是一笔重金的活儿 |
[19:22] | I didn’t want to blow the paycheck, so I… | 我不想失去酬金 所以我… |
[19:25] | blew the explosives. | 就引爆了装置 |
[19:29] | Helman was horrifically burned over 75% of his body. | 赫尔曼全身70%大面积烧伤 |
[19:32] | It’s a miracle he survived. | 他活下来 就是个奇迹 |
[19:33] | I mean, if you saw him, | 如果你看见他 |
[19:34] | you’d admit the guy has got a face for telethons. | 你会发现他那张脸 令人心生怜悯 |
[19:37] | You know, we’d have better luck stopping him if you told us the truth. | 如果你告诉我们真相 阻止他的成功率就更大 |
[19:40] | The truth is irrelevant, MacGyver. | 真相其实无关紧要 麦凯弗 |
[19:43] | Helman wants us dead, we’re dead. | 赫尔曼想让我们死 我们就必死无疑 |
[19:49] | But I can’t say no to that face, Angus. | 但我怎么能忍心拒绝你呢 安格斯 |
[19:52] | So here it is, the big truth. | 我来告诉你们真相吧 |
[19:55] | Fresh out of high school, | 高中毕业后 |
[19:56] | I wanted nothing more than to join the United States Army. | 我一心想参军 |
[19:59] | – They wouldn’t have me. – Imagine that. | -他们不要我 -要你就怪了 |
[20:01] | Something about spectacularly failing a psych exam. | 我没通过心理评估的测验 |
[20:03] | – I’m shocked. – Right? | -“好意外” -是吧 |
[20:05] | So, hopped the first flight out of the good old U.S. of A. | 所以我就立刻登上离开美国的飞机了 |
[20:08] | Joined the first army that would have me. | 加入了招收我的军队 |
[20:10] | You joined a foreign military? | 你加入了外国军队 |
[20:12] | I’m pretty sure that’s treason. | 这是叛国罪 |
[20:14] | See, I had a burgeoning interest in shooting people. | 我对杀人的欲望越来越强 |
[20:16] | My new friends were willing to indulge me. | 我的新伙伴们任由我杀人 |
[20:19] | See, what the U.S. saw as a problem, | 美国军方觉得这是个问题 |
[20:21] | my new friends saw as a gift. | 我的新伙伴们觉得这是天赋 |
[20:23] | So they sent me to train with Helman. | 所以他们让赫尔曼来训练我了 |
[20:25] | Why don’t you fast-forward to the part | 你就别讲那些没用的细节了 |
[20:27] | where he wants to put your dumb ass in the ground. | 直接说他为什么想要杀了你这个蠢货 |
[20:30] | I can think of two possible reasons. | 我能想到两个原因 |
[20:33] | One: I stiffed the guy on a bill at a diner in Lisbon. | 其一 我在里斯本时欠了他一顿饭钱 |
[20:36] | Still owe him $13.57. | 至今还欠他13.57美元 |
[20:39] | Or two: I… murdered his wife right in front of him. | 其二 我当着他的面 杀了他的妻子 |
[20:44] | Probably the second one, huh? | 应该是第二个原因吧 |
[20:46] | Safe bet. | 肯定是了 |
[20:47] | So what happened? | 怎么会这样 |
[20:48] | Well, after Helman had trained me | 赫尔曼培养了我 |
[20:51] | and the country we’d sworn allegiance to ceased to exist, | 我们效忠的国家消失后 |
[20:54] | so we went to work for some very, very bad people. | 我们就效力于一帮恶徒 |
[20:57] | Until one day, | 直到有一天 |
[20:58] | Helman met this woman and he fell in love and… | 赫尔曼认识并爱上了一个女人… |
[21:05] | decided he wanted to quit the biz. | 他决定金盆洗手 |
[21:07] | See, this isn’t exactly the kind of job | 可干我们这一行 |
[21:08] | you just turn in your two weeks’ notice. | 可不是说退出就能退出 |
[21:10] | So they sent you in to kill him. | 所以他们派你杀掉他 |
[21:12] | Sure enough. | 没错 |
[21:13] | Remember when I said Helman was better than me? | 我刚才不是说过 赫尔曼比我厉害吗 |
[21:16] | Let me guess… | 我猜猜看 |
[21:17] | you tried to kill him, missed, killed her instead, | 你本想杀他却失手了 于是杀掉了他的爱人 |
[21:20] | and he’s been chasing you ever since. | 从那以后 他就一直追杀你 |
[21:22] | Ten points for Gryffindor, Angus! | 安格斯为格兰芬多拿下十分 |
[21:26] | Yeah, see, that’s why I’ve never stayed in the same place for long… | 这就是我从没在一个地方待久的原因 |
[21:29] | I always figured Helman would catch up | 我总觉得赫尔曼会追过来 |
[21:31] | and make good on his promise to end me. | 兑现承诺 了结我 |
[21:34] | Looks like today’s the day! | 看来就是今天了 |
[21:40] | All right. | 好 |
[21:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:55] | Excuse me, Officer, | 打扰一下 警官 |
[21:56] | but I think I know who stole that woman’s van. | 我好像知道是谁偷走了那位女士的车 |
[22:04] | This is Officer… | 我是警官… |
[22:10] | Martinez. | 马丁内兹 |
[22:12] | I need to report a possible 207. | 我要上报一起疑似绑架案 |
[22:15] | Guys, I got an incoming switchboard patch | 两位 接到一通打往总机的电话 |
[22:17] | from a caller who claims to be Nicholas Helman. | 来电人自称是尼古拉斯·赫尔曼 |
[22:19] | Put it on speaker. | 开免提 |
[22:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:22] | This is Director Matilda Webber. | 我是马蒂尔达·韦伯主管 |
[22:24] | To whom am I speaking? | 你是谁 |
[22:25] | By now, I think you know exactly to whom you’re speaking. | 眼下 你该很清楚我是谁 |
[22:29] | You’re in charge? | 你是负责人吗 |
[22:30] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[22:31] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:32] | I have an offer. | 我有个提议 |
[22:33] | Your two agents have no idea what they’re stepping into the middle of. | 你手下两个特工完全不清楚自己的危险处境 |
[22:38] | So here’s my proposal: | 我的提议是 |
[22:40] | you give me Dennis, | 你们把丹尼斯交给我 |
[22:42] | and I’ll let them live. | 我就放他俩一条生路 |
[22:43] | Dennis? | 丹尼斯 |
[22:44] | Well, you might know him as Murdoc. | 他的化名是魔多克 |
[22:47] | But it doesn’t matter… what is on his tombstone, | 但他墓碑上写哪个名字无关紧要 |
[22:50] | because there will be a tombstone real soon. | 因为重要的是 他就要死了 |
[22:54] | The only question is, | 唯一的问题是 |
[22:56] | will there be three? | 是否要拉着他俩陪葬 |
[23:03] | I spy with my little eye something red. | 我看到了一件红色的东西 |
[23:07] | No takers? | 没人跟我玩吗 |
[23:10] | How about 20 questions? | 疯狂猜谜二十问呢 |
[23:12] | The alphabet game. | 字母游戏呢 |
[23:14] | – Daddies, are we there yet? – Shut up. | -“爸爸们” 到了吗 -闭嘴 |
[23:17] | – I suppose a pee-pee break’s out of the question. – Shut up! | -看来是不能嘘嘘了 -闭嘴 |
[23:20] | Just ignore him. | 别理他就好了 |
[23:22] | You were saying? | 你刚才想说什么 |
[23:23] | About what? | 你指哪个 |
[23:24] | – Diane. – What about her? | -戴安 -她怎么了 |
[23:26] | You never finished. | 你刚才没说完 |
[23:28] | Yeah, well… | 这个啊… |
[23:29] | I-I don’t know, dude, | 从哪儿说起啊 |
[23:30] | that was, like, a hundred miles ago, you know? | 都开出这么远了 |
[23:32] | Well, just talk about something. Act like he’s not there. | 说点什么吧 无视他的存在 |
[23:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:37] | To be honest, I do think about her and what could’ve been, | 说实话 我确实在想她 想我们的未来 |
[23:40] | but to be really honest, | 但说心里话 |
[23:41] | I think about, what if we tried again and I screwed it up? | 我在想 要是我们重归于好 我又搞砸了怎么办 |
[23:45] | I always screw it up. | 我总搞砸 |
[23:46] | – You’re talking about Riley? – Yes. | -你是在说莱丽 -对 |
[23:48] | And I finally have Riley back in my life again… | 我好不容易让莱丽再次接纳我… |
[23:50] | – I don’t want to lose her. – ♪ Home ♪ | -我不想再失去她 -♪家♪ |
[23:51] | ♪ Home on the range ♪ | ♪牧场是我家♪ |
[23:55] | ♪ Where the deer and the Antelope play♪ | ♪小鹿和羚羊嬉戏玩耍♪ |
[23:56] | – Can I shoot him? – No. | -我能打死他吗 -不能 |
[23:58] | I-I know I don’t have that many bullets left, | 虽然子弹不多了 |
[24:00] | but I guarantee he’ll stop singing before I use ’em all. | 但我保证 子弹用光前 一定让他闭嘴 |
[24:01] | He’s trying to get a rise out of you. | 他是想激怒你 |
[24:02] | I could pistol-whip him, huh? | 我可以用枪柄打他啊 |
[24:04] | How about a pistol-whip, huh? | 用枪柄打他行吗 |
[24:05] | ♪ A discourag… ♪ | ♪丧气的…♪ |
[24:06] | How about a good pistol-whip?! Shut up! | 你是不是想挨枪柄打 闭嘴 |
[24:10] | See? | 瞧见没 |
[24:11] | That’s better. | 乖了吧 |
[24:12] | See? Everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[24:15] | Actually, things just got a whole lot worse. | 事实上 刚大事不妙了 |
[24:17] | What? | 什么 |
[24:19] | AMBER Alert. | 安珀警报 |
[24:20] | That’s us. Helman must’ve called it in. | 说的是我们 一定是赫尔曼报的警 |
[24:23] | The old man’s still got it. | 这老爷子宝刀未老啊 |
[24:24] | We’re not gonna make it to exfil. We need some help. | 我们到不了撤离地点了 得请求支援 |
[24:29] | 该换轮胎了吧 营业时间 周二至周五 | |
[24:43] | Get out. | 下车 |
[24:49] | What now? You want me to catch a pigeon? | 现在怎么办 让我去逮鸽子传信吗 |
[24:51] | Actually, I can fix this. | 我应该能修好 |
[24:52] | What? | 什么 |
[24:53] | I actually tried raising pigeons once. | 我以前还真养过鸽子 |
[24:55] | – Shut up. – What? It was when I was a boy. | -别胡扯 -真的 我小时候养过 |
[24:57] | If you want to talk just to hear yourself speak, | 如果你想聊天 就自言自语好了 |
[24:59] | Twisted Sister, go right ahead… | 小疯子 你尽管胡言乱语… |
[25:01] | Doesn’t mean I have to listen. | 反正我懒得理你 |
[25:02] | Columba livia domestica. | 家鸽啊 |
[25:05] | Did you know that the domestic pigeon, unlike our dear darling Jack Dalton, | 知道吗 家鸽和我们的杰克·道尔顿小宝贝可不同 |
[25:09] | is actually considered a highly intelligent creature? | 该物种其实智商很高 |
[25:11] | That’s absolutely true. | 千真万确 |
[25:12] | No, no, no, I-I trained them to fly up to great altitudes, | 不不不 我训练鸽子飞向高空 |
[25:15] | and then they’d swoop down into their cages. | 然后再俯冲回鸽笼 |
[25:17] | And once they mastered that, | 等鸽子们掌握了这项技能后 |
[25:20] | I started tying these little M-80 firecrackers to their legs and… | 我就把小鞭炮绑在鸽子腿上 然后… |
[25:27] | What’s the matter with you? | 你脑子有病吧 |
[25:28] | You like things that go boom. I thought you’d like that story. | 你喜欢炸东西 我还以为你会喜欢这个故事 |
[25:30] | – Mac. – Almost. | -小麦 -马上好 |
[25:32] | No, no, no, man, forget the phone. | 不不不 别管电话了 |
[25:33] | Let me just kill him right here. | 我直接就地杀了他吧 |
[25:34] | I’ll make it quick. | 我动作很快的 |
[25:35] | – I’m done. – Take a second… | -修好了 -也就一两秒的事… |
[25:39] | Never gets old, watching you, Angus. | 百看不厌啊 瞧瞧你 安格斯 |
[25:41] | It’s so damned impressive. | 太厉害了 |
[25:43] | – Mac, please tell me this is you. – Matty. | -小麦 希望是你打来的 -马蒂 |
[25:45] | We are on Route 65, mile 13, and we hit a bit of a snag. | 我们在65号公路13英里处 遇到点麻烦 |
[25:49] | Helman just called in an AMBER Alert on our vehicle. | 赫尔曼发动安珀警报 通缉了我们的车辆 |
[25:51] | We’re gonna try and find another one, but… | 我们本想换辆车 但是… |
[25:52] | we’re in the middle of nowhere… Can exfil come to us? | 荒郊野外难找车 能来接应我们吗 |
[25:55] | Yeah. Sit tight. I’ll have a chopper there in… | 好 坚持住 我马上派直升机过去… |
[25:57] | Guys, I got a cop car on satellite coming in hot. | 各位 卫星监控显示 一辆警车迅速逼近 |
[25:59] | Based on his roof markings, | 从警车标识来看 |
[26:00] | this cop’s way out of his jurisdiction. | 这名警察早已超出了辖区 |
[26:02] | Of course he is. | 当然了 |
[26:04] | The driver’s the opposite of law enforcement, my dear Riley. | 开那辆车的人可不是警务人员 莱丽小亲亲 |
[26:07] | Helman has a penchant for stealing emergency vehicles. | 赫尔曼酷爱窃取应急车辆 |
[26:09] | This just keeps getting worse and worse. | 事态越来越严重了 |
[26:11] | Let me tell you something: | 这么说吧 |
[26:12] | we ain’t outrunning no cop car in that pregnant roller skate. | 我们开这辆老爷车 肯定跑不过警车 |
[26:20] | Maybe we don’t have to. Come on. | 也许有别的办法 走吧 |
[26:23] | Don’t push. | 别推人家 |
[26:49] | Helman? | 赫尔曼 |
[27:08] | You know, I love watching you work, MacGyver, but… | 我很喜欢看你忙活 麦凯弗 但是… |
[27:11] | this is completely unnecessary. | 完全多此一举啊 |
[27:13] | I mean, you two are protecting me, supposedly. | 你们俩是在保护我 |
[27:16] | It’d make no sense for me to run away. | 我没理由逃跑啊 |
[27:18] | Well, even if it did, now you can’t. | 即使你想 这样也跑不成了 |
[27:21] | Do we even know where this tin can is going? | 知道这辆铁皮车的目的地吗 |
[27:23] | According to the manifest on those crates there, | 从装箱单据来看 |
[27:25] | you’re bound for the Port of Los Angeles. | 是要开往洛杉矶港 |
[27:27] | So without getting into a literal junior high math problem, | 简单算一算 |
[27:31] | about 18 hours. | 十八小时左右到达 |
[27:32] | Yeah, as long as Helman doesn’t factor into the equation. | 前提是 赫尔曼不生事端 |
[27:37] | Don’t be stupid. | 别耍花样 |
[27:38] | I think you’ve got that part covered, Jack. | 你早就警告过我了 杰克 |
[27:45] | Angus, how goes the search for dear old Daddy? | 安格斯 找到你亲爱的老爸了吗 |
[27:49] | Making any headway? | 有进展吗 |
[27:53] | Actually, yeah. | 还真有 |
[27:55] | Yeah. | 有进展 |
[27:58] | I found him living off the grid in the Montana backwoods. | 他躲在蒙大拿州的深山老林了 |
[28:01] | It’s not easy, since we barely know each other anymore, | 见面时很尴尬 因为我们对彼此都不太了解 |
[28:03] | but we’re making an effort to patch things up. | 但我们尽力修补了父子关系 |
[28:05] | Yeah, well, I see what you’re doing there… I like it. | 我看明白了 真不错 |
[28:08] | – What? – No, no, no, no, | -什么 -不不不 |
[28:09] | I’m making up a story, then you’re making up a story, | 我编故事 你也编故事 |
[28:12] | Didn’t work for you either, pal. | 可你水平太次了 哥们 |
[28:14] | I see right through you. Come on, MacGyver. | 我一眼就看穿你了 别这样啊 麦凯弗 |
[28:16] | For once, | 就这一次 |
[28:18] | can we please just take the truth for a little walkie-walk? | 我们能不能坦诚相待 |
[28:21] | Okay, you first. | 好啊 你先 |
[28:22] | Why did you agree to kill your former mentor? | 你为什么愿意帮我们杀掉你以前的导师 |
[28:24] | Wait. Is it possible… | 等下 是不是… |
[28:27] | that I’m not the only one with daddy issues? | 不止我一个人父子关系紧张 |
[28:32] | Touché. | 被你说中了 |
[28:33] | I have an abundance of daddy issues. | 我和我父亲矛盾可多了 |
[28:36] | They’re just a different flavor from yours, MacGyver. | 但我们父子和你们父子不同 麦凯弗 |
[28:38] | See, my father never abandoned me. | 我父亲从没抛弃过我 |
[28:40] | He stayed. | 他在我身边 |
[28:42] | And… | 而且… |
[28:44] | well, I’ll spare you all the gory details, | 我就不跟你啰嗦那些血腥的细节了 |
[28:47] | but trust me when I say sometimes it’s better to be abandoned. | 但信我吧 被抛弃有时是件好事 |
[28:51] | For everyone. | 对大家都是如此 |
[28:53] | But not in the case of Helman. Am I right? | 但在赫尔曼那儿就不同了 对吧 |
[28:55] | You took it personally when he ditched you. | 他抛弃你 你怀恨在心 |
[28:57] | I suppose when Helman retired, | 我猜 赫尔曼退休时… |
[28:58] | I did… take it a bit personally. | 我确实… 有点记恨他 |
[29:01] | MacGyver, the man was an artist of death, | 麦凯弗 他曾是”杀人大师” |
[29:04] | someone that I greatly admired, | 备受我敬仰 |
[29:05] | and then he goes and he throws it all away for love? | 但他却为了爱不顾一切 |
[29:07] | Like… something I never could understand. | 而我永远都不懂什么是爱 |
[29:11] | What do you think, MacGyver, | 你呢 麦凯弗 |
[29:12] | do you know why your dad left? | 你知道你父亲为什么离开吗 |
[29:15] | I used to think I did. | 我以前以为我知道 |
[29:17] | I told him I blamed him for my mom’s death right before he left. | 他离开前 我把母亲的死怪罪于他 |
[29:23] | But you know what? | 但这么说吧 |
[29:24] | I was a kid, I was hurting. | 我当时还小 心里很难过 |
[29:27] | He had grown so distant after she’d passed, I just… | 母亲去世后 他对我很疏离 我只是… |
[29:30] | I guess I wanted to see | 我大概只是想试试看 |
[29:32] | if I could get a reaction out of him. | 我那么说 他会有什么反应 |
[29:35] | You ever consider murdering him? | 你想过杀死他吗 |
[29:39] | I don’t want to get all Freudian on you, but… | 我没想分析你的心理 但是… |
[29:43] | there is absolutely nothing as cathartic as killing your own father. | 杀死自己的生父最能宣泄情感了 |
[29:48] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[30:07] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉让你久等了 |
[30:08] | It’s been a hectic day. | 今天实在太忙乱了 |
[30:10] | Where’s Riley? | 莱丽呢 |
[30:11] | I want to see my daughter. | 我要见我女儿 |
[30:12] | Well, that will have to wait till later. | 这就得等等了 |
[30:14] | – Riley is busy working. – I don’t mean to be rude, | -莱丽在忙工作呢 -无意冒犯 |
[30:16] | but why do you have me in this room? | 但你们为什么要把我关在这儿 |
[30:17] | For your own safety. | 为了你的安全着想 |
[30:19] | What happened at MacGyver’s house was very serious | 麦凯弗家里发生的事很严重 |
[30:22] | and should not be taken lightly. | 必须谨慎对待 |
[30:24] | And that much was very clear. | 明眼人都能看出来 |
[30:26] | I recognize that this is a lot to take in, | 我知道信息量很大 不好接受 |
[30:29] | and I’m sure that you have questions. | 我也明白 你有很多疑问 |
[30:31] | She warned me not to ask them. | 她告诫我 不要多问 |
[30:34] | Well, I believe that at this point, | 我相信 都到了这个关头 |
[30:36] | it’s more dangerous to leave you with questions | 让你满腹疑问反而更危险 |
[30:38] | than to cue you in on exactly what goes on here. | 不如跟你直说 |
[30:42] | Come. | 来吧 |
[30:43] | Take a walk with me. | 跟我出去逛逛 |
[30:45] | After your incident last year, | 你去年出事以后 |
[30:46] | I ran a background check on you, just to be safe. | 安全起见 我对你做了背景调查 |
[30:49] | Which means that I can trust you with the information I’m about to share. | 所以 我能放心你告诉你这些情报 |
[30:53] | I don’t know if I should be concerned or flattered. | 我都不知该是忧是喜了 |
[30:55] | It’s okay to be a little bit of both. | 喜忧搀半很正常 |
[30:57] | To the outside world, | 在外界眼中 |
[30:58] | the Phoenix Foundation is just a think tank. | 凤凰基金会只是个智囊团 |
[31:01] | But behind these walls, we are a U.S. intelligence agency | 但暗中 我们是一家美国情报机构 |
[31:05] | tasked with taking down enemies of the state, | 受命打击国家敌人 |
[31:07] | stopping acts of terrorism, | 阻止恐怖主义 |
[31:09] | and saving lives all around the world wherever they are imperiled. | 拯救世界民众于水火 |
[31:14] | So this is where my daughter works. | 这就是我女儿工作的地方 |
[31:16] | Yes, sometimes. | 有时在这里 |
[31:18] | And sometimes she’s out in the field. | 有时会出外勤 |
[31:20] | The field? | 外勤 |
[31:21] | Riley is a covert operative, part of an elite team. | 莱丽是秘密特工 精英小队成员 |
[31:24] | So my daughter’s a spy with the U.S. government | 这么说 我女儿是美国政府的间谍 |
[31:26] | who puts her life at risk all over the world, | 在全球冒险执行任务 |
[31:28] | and I have Jack Dalton to thank for this? | 而这一切全拜道尔顿所赐 |
[31:30] | You have every right to be upset. | 你完全有理由生气 |
[31:34] | And all the reason to be proud. | 同样也该感到骄傲 |
[31:42] | The only thing I couldn’t make was a spoon. | 我就是造不出勺子来 |
[31:44] | So you want to… | 你要… |
[31:46] | You want to drink some beans? | 你要喝点豆子吗 |
[31:47] | That’s disgusting. No, I’m-I’m all beaned out. | 真恶心 不要 想想就饱了 |
[31:50] | If he doesn’t want the beans, | 如果他不想要那罐豆子 |
[31:51] | can I have them, MacGyver? | 那就给我吧 麦凯弗 |
[31:53] | What? They look like delicious beans. | 怎么了 看起来很美味啊 |
[31:57] | Knock yourself out. | 你自便吧 |
[31:59] | You realize you just gave him a weapon, don’t you? | 你这是刚给了他一件武器啊 |
[32:01] | What’s he gonna do with a can of beans? | 他能拿一罐豆子做什么 |
[32:06] | Just keep an eye on him. | 看好他就行了 |
[32:12] | I let him get in my head earlier. | 我刚才受了他的蛊惑 |
[32:14] | Yeah, well, that’s what that fool does. | 这就是那个傻鸟的伎俩 |
[32:16] | That’s why you just got to ignore him, like I do. | 所以你就该跟我一样 无视他 |
[32:19] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 |
[32:21] | But it did get me thinking. | 但确实给了我启发 |
[32:24] | What if my dad doesn’t really want to be found? | 万一我爸其实不想被找到呢 |
[32:26] | Come on, man. | 别这样想 |
[32:27] | If that was the case, he wouldn’t be breaking into your house, | 要是如此 他就不会闯入你家 |
[32:29] | leaving you cryptic messages. | 给你留下暗语了 |
[32:31] | I don’t know, | 我也说不好 |
[32:32] | but add that to the growing list of things that I don’t know about my dad. | 这是我爸身上又一未解之谜 |
[32:36] | Including his connection to Matty. | 包括他和马蒂的关系 |
[32:38] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m still a little foggy on that one. | 是啊 这点我还是很疑惑 |
[32:41] | Point is, I don’t know why I’m wasting so much time and energy | 关键是 我不知道自己花费大量时间和精力 |
[32:44] | on someone who didn’t care enough to stick around in the first place. | 去寻找一个不在意我并抛弃我的人 初衷何在 |
[32:46] | You know, I-I know I’m beating a dead horse here, | 虽然我这么说是白费口舌 |
[32:49] | but that’s the way family works sometimes, man. | 但家人有时就是这样 |
[32:52] | It can take a man years to realize he’s… | 有人花费数年才能意识到 他… |
[32:56] | made a mistake. | 犯下了错误 |
[33:01] | Is this about you now? | 又扯到你身上了吗 |
[33:03] | Well, I thought you were done. | 我还以为说完你的事了 |
[33:05] | What… It’s Diane. | 怎么… 事关戴安 |
[33:06] | She’s-she’s skipping around in my head a little bit. | 我总想到她 |
[33:09] | Maybe that’s a good thing. | 也许是件好事 |
[33:12] | You two looked like you were having fun at the party. | 你俩在派对上看起来相谈甚欢啊 |
[33:14] | Well, you know, | 是啊 |
[33:15] | before the assassin/schoolteacher showed up, I mean. | 就是在那个杀手兼老师搅局之前 |
[33:18] | Yeah, that’s partially why I left her the first time. | 这是我最初离开她的一部分原因 |
[33:21] | As much as I try to keep business out of personal, | 虽然我想公私分明 |
[33:23] | sooner or later that job comes a-knocking. | 但工作上的事迟早会扰乱我们的生活 |
[33:26] | And I hate to break it to you, pal, | 我不想打击你 |
[33:28] | but guys in our line of work, | 但干我们这一行 |
[33:31] | we don’t get the fairy tale ending. | 结局不会像童话故事那样幸福圆满 |
[33:34] | Doesn’t mean you can’t try. | 那也不妨一试啊 |
[33:40] | Do you mind? The beans. | 你介意帮我捡一下豆子吗 |
[33:44] | Wait a second. | 等下 |
[33:45] | We’re 30 miles from the next stop. | 距离下一站还有30英里 |
[33:46] | Why are we slowing down? | 火车怎么减速了 |
[33:49] | Because he found us, that’s why. | 因为他追上来了 |
[33:55] | Well, we can’t stay here. | 我们不能待在这儿 |
[33:58] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[33:59] | – Can I have my can of beans? – Your b… | -能带上我的豆子吗 -你的豆… |
[34:02] | – Thank you. – Fetch. | -谢谢你 -去捡吧 |
[34:26] | Well, so much for getting off that train before he spotted us. | 赶在他发现我们之前跳下火车的计划失败了 |
[34:28] | More good news… we can’t get in. | 还有个”好消息” 我们进不去 |
[34:30] | Well, I can shoot it off there, | 我能开枪把锁打烂 |
[34:30] | but I think I better save some ammo for the Terminator. | 但我最好还是省点子弹对付”终结者”吧 |
[34:32] | No-no-no, I-I can get through this. It’s low-grade steel. | 不用 我能打开 这是低质钢 |
[34:34] | I just need a piece of heavy-duty, high-carbon steel… | 我只需要一件结实 高碳的钢制… |
[34:39] | All yours, MacGyver. | 你尽管用 麦凯弗 |
[34:41] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[34:43] | Get ’em off him. | 给他解开手铐 |
[34:43] | If there was a contest for all-time worst ideas, | 如果有”馊主意之最”的比赛 |
[34:45] | – this wins the blue ribbon. – We don’t have a choice. | -这个肯定能拿第一 -没别的选择了 |
[34:47] | Ditch that creepy smile. | 别笑得那么诡异 |
[34:57] | Got it! | 打开了 |
[35:07] | Murdoc! | 魔多克 |
[35:09] | Go! | 快走 |
[35:20] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[35:21] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道啊 |
[35:22] | You don’t know? | 你不知道 |
[35:24] | There’s not one, | 这下可不是一个 |
[35:25] | but two psychopathic killers on the loose. | 而是两个变态杀手在附近逃窜了 |
[35:26] | I got about six bullets left. | 我大概还剩六发子弹 |
[35:28] | You just had to let him go. | 你当时就非得给他解开手铐 |
[35:29] | Yeah, you were right. | 你说得对 |
[35:31] | About what? | 哪一句说得对 |
[35:33] | All-time worst idea ever. | 有史以来最馊的主意 |
[35:36] | Thank you. | 感谢你能认识到这一点 |
[35:53] | – What’s the plan there, homeslice? – I’m working on it. | -有什么主意 -还在想呢 |
[35:55] | Yeah, well, kick the neurons into hyperdrive, will you? | 赶紧开动你的小脑瓜 |
[35:57] | I got about six bullets left. | 我大概还剩六发子弹 |
[35:58] | I heard you the first time. | 我听到了 |
[35:59] | Yeah, the only reason I’m telling you is | 我再三强调 是想告诉你 |
[36:00] | so you don’t blame me when I can’t save your skinny ass. | 到时候要是救不了你 可别怪我 |
[36:02] | Well, if you can’t save me, | 如果你救不了我 |
[36:03] | it’s ’cause I’m dead, so there’ll be no blaming, I can assure you. | 到时候我都死了 也没法责怪你了 你放心 |
[36:04] | Well, you’re right. That’s a good point. | 有道理 我竟无法反驳 |
[36:06] | Yeah, that makes me feel a whole lot better. | 这么说 我瞬间轻松好多 |
[36:07] | – Not me. – Come on. You know I’m not gonna let anything… | -我可没有 -拜托 你知道我不会… |
[36:10] | You know, just forget it. | 算了 不说了 |
[36:11] | Yeah, forget it. That’s a good idea. | 别说了 很好 |
[36:12] | You just had to let him go. | 你非得给他解开手铐 |
[36:13] | Stop. I’m trying to focus. | 别说了 我没法集中注意力了 |
[36:14] | Had to let him go. | 非得解开他手铐 |
[36:47] | I-I can work with this. | 我能利用这个 |
[36:49] | Yeah? Wh-What’s the plan? | 是吗 有什么主意 |
[36:52] | Yeah. I’m gonna make a drop net trap. | 我要布置一个掉网陷阱 |
[36:54] | It’s the same one that’s used on wild animals, | 捕捉野生动物 就用这一招 |
[36:56] | but we’re gonna lure Helman underneath it. | 但我们得诱惑赫尔曼踏入陷阱 |
[36:58] | With what? | 用什么诱惑 |
[36:59] | – With live bait. – Nice. | -活饵 -真棒 |
[37:03] | Ladies and gentlemen, the role of “live bait” | 女士们先生们 “活饵”一角 |
[37:06] | will be played by your very own Jack Dalton. Am I right? | 就由不才在下 杰克·道尔顿扮演了 是吧 |
[37:08] | Just long enough for me to incapacitate him. | 待到我让他丧失行动能力就行 |
[37:10] | Yeah, okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[37:13] | You want to hear something funny? | 想听点好玩的事吗 |
[37:15] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[37:15] | Of all the reasons I want to live through this, | 我想要活下去的原因有很多 |
[37:18] | you know the one thing that keeps popping in my little nugget? | 有一件一直萦绕在我脑海中 |
[37:20] | The Cowboys win the Super Bowl? | 达拉斯牛仔队赢得超级碗 |
[37:22] | You’d think so, right? Yeah, b-but no. | 你也觉得他们会赢吧 但不是这个 |
[37:23] | It’s… Diane. | 是戴安 |
[37:26] | I’m kind of ready to see where that might go, | 我准备好和她走下去了 |
[37:28] | you know what I mean? | 你懂我意思吧 |
[37:29] | That’s romantic. | 真浪漫 |
[37:30] | But maybe we should worry about surviving | 不过 也许我们该先考虑一下 |
[37:32] | the two world’s deadliest killers first, huh? | 怎么从两个绝命杀手手中活下去 |
[37:37] | All right, look. | 好了 |
[37:38] | I got this locked down. I’m gonna set the trap. | 我弄好了 现在开始布置陷阱 |
[37:40] | You go find Helman and bring him this way. | 你去找赫尔曼 把他引来 |
[37:42] | Yeah, okay. Good luck. | 好 祝好运 |
[37:45] | Save it for later. | 先搞定这个再说吧 |
[37:46] | Right. | 对 |
[38:11] | Well, well, well, MacGyver. | 哎呀呀 麦凯弗啊 |
[38:17] | Drop it! | 放下枪 |
[38:19] | I said drop it! | 我说 放下枪 |
[38:23] | Don’t you move. | 不准动 |
[38:29] | I just saved MacGyver’s life, Jack. | 我刚救了麦凯弗一命 杰克 |
[38:31] | You really think I want to take it now? | 你真觉得我会想再杀掉他吗 |
[38:33] | You don’t expect me to believe that, do you? | 你觉得我会信吗 |
[38:35] | No, Jack, he-he’s telling the truth. | 不 杰克 他说的是实话 |
[38:38] | He’s the only reason I’m alive. | 多亏他 我才能活下来 |
[38:40] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[38:43] | We both know you don’t have a heart. | 我们都知道 你没有心 |
[38:45] | Even if you did, | 即使你有 |
[38:46] | you wouldn’t do anything out of the goodness of it. | 做事也绝不会心怀好意 |
[38:50] | Well, now that you mention it. | 既然你提到了 |
[38:53] | There is something that I would like in exchange for my bravery and heroism. | 我确实想为我的英勇表现提个条件 |
[38:59] | Something only you can give me. | 这个条件 只有你们能满足我 |
[39:16] | I’m not in a wheelchair. | 我又没坐轮椅 |
[39:17] | I… I’m just trying to help. | 我就是担心你嘛 |
[39:19] | Yeah, well, calm down. | 放宽心 |
[39:23] | Everyone. | 各位 |
[39:24] | – what’s up? – Welcome home, Mac. | -大家好啊 -欢迎回家 小麦 |
[39:25] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[39:27] | Nicholas Helman is dead, | 尼古拉斯·赫尔曼已死 |
[39:28] | and Murdoc is back in custody. | 魔多克已关押 |
[39:30] | Right to business. I like it. | 一切正常了 很好 |
[39:32] | Well, it might not have been pretty, | 虽然场面不好看 |
[39:34] | but at least it’s a win. | 但至少拿下了这一局 |
[39:35] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[39:37] | Does this mean we get a raise? | 会给我们涨薪水吗 |
[39:38] | No. | 没门 |
[39:40] | Diane, I heard Matty brought you to the Phoenix. | 戴安 我听说马蒂带你去了凤凰总部 |
[39:43] | And-and you got to see what it is we actually do. | 你知道我们的真面目了 |
[39:45] | I did. | 是啊 |
[39:47] | And-and I’m sure you’re pretty pissed, | 你肯定很生气 |
[39:50] | but I just… | 但我就是… |
[39:54] | I’m not complaining, but what was that for? | 我没意见 但怎么突然这么热情 |
[39:56] | Honestly, I’m still trying to figure out the Phoenix of it all. | 说实话 我还没弄明白凤凰基金会的事 |
[40:00] | And believe me, we will return to this topic | 相信我 我们某天会再谈谈 |
[40:02] | of you putting my daughter in harm’s way. | 你让我女儿冒险一事 |
[40:04] | But for now, I want to thank you for believing in Riley. | 但现在 我想感谢你相信莱丽 |
[40:09] | And for giving her a second chance. | 感谢你给她第二次机会 |
[40:12] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[40:13] | Even if it is a dangerous one. | 虽然这个机会充满危险 |
[40:15] | Well, to dangerous second chances. | 那就感谢危险的第二次机会啦 |
[40:17] | And not so dangerous. | 也没那么危险啦 |
[40:20] | So it looks like I’m back in the knife wound, bullet hole, shrapnel club. | 看来我又加入”刀伤 射伤 炸伤俱乐部”了 |
[40:23] | I know, man. | 是啊 |
[40:25] | – Through and through. – Yeah. | -穿透伤 -是啊 |
[40:26] | Just enough to get you out of the way. | 险险避过要害啊 |
[40:28] | I still can’t believe Murdoc saved your life. | 我还是不敢相信 魔多克居然救了你 |
[40:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:31] | Well, as it turns out, | 结果证明 |
[40:32] | there was something he wanted a lot more than seeing me dead. | 比起我死 他还有更大的心愿 |
[40:39] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[40:41] | I’ve been looking everywhere for you, buddy. | 我一直在四处找你 |
[40:44] | Want to see what I drew? | 想看看我的画吗 |
[40:46] | Only more than anything. | 乐意至极 |
[40:50] | That’s wonderful. | 画得真棒 |
[40:52] | I have more. | 还有呢 |
[40:54] | Maybe you can show ’em to me later. | 晚点再给我看吧 |
[40:56] | Are we going home? | 我们要回家了吗 |
[40:59] | Do you still have that birthday present that I sent you? | 我送你的生日礼物 你还留着吗 |
[41:07] | Perfect. | 真棒 |
[41:08] | Do me a favor. Can you put ’em on? | 帮爸爸个忙 戴上耳机吧 |
[41:11] | Now play your favorite song. | 播放你最爱的歌曲 |
[41:13] | Turn up the volume really loud and close your eyes. | 调大音量 闭上眼睛 |
[41:17] | And keep ’em closed real tight until I tell you to open ’em. | 闭紧了 等我叫你再睁开 |
[41:21] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[41:46] | Pal, Daddy has to make a quick stop | 儿子 爸爸要在这儿停一下 |
[41:48] | before we get where we’re going. | 然后我们再回家 |
[41:51] | Do me a favor. Put your headphones back on. | 帮爸爸个忙 戴上耳机 |
[42:40] | Hello, Henry. | 你好啊 亨利 |
[42:45] | I want you to know that I came for you first. | 我想让你知道 我第一个找上了你 |